时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | I’m sorry. I’m having trouble understanding any of this. | 不好意思 我好像不明白这到底是怎么回事 |
[00:14] | I mean, what exactly is going on in Hawkins? What’s doing these killings? | 霍金斯到底怎么了?是什么东西在杀人? |
[00:18] | -That’s what we’re trying to ascertain. -Where is El, like, right now? | -我们正在努力查明这件事 -艾尔现在在哪里? |
[00:22] | -For her safety, it’s best you don’t know. -This is insane! This is insane! | -为了保证她的安全 你们最好别知道 -太扯了! |
[00:25] | So this training to get El’s powers back, how long is it gonna take? | 帮助艾尔恢复超能力的训练 要持续多长时间? |
[00:29] | -Could take weeks, could take months. -Months? | -可能数周 也可能数月 -数月? |
[00:32] | Until then, agents Harmon and Wallace will stay with you. | 在那之前 哈蒙探员和华莱士探员会跟你们在一起 |
[00:34] | We’re not in danger. | 有危险的不是我们 |
[00:36] | Our friends live in Hawkins. | 我们的朋友住在霍金斯 |
[00:37] | My family lives in Hawkins. | 我的家人也住在霍金斯 |
[00:39] | I’ll work to contain the situation until Eleven is ready. | 在十一准备就绪之前 我会努力控制住局势 |
[00:41] | In the meantime, it is of vital importance you do not speak to anyone about this. | 与此同时 你们不能跟任何人提及此事 这点至关重要 |
[00:46] | No. No way. | 不 不可能 |
[00:47] | -I know this is difficult to understand. -It’s not difficult. This is impossible. | -我知道这一切很难理解 -不是难 根本不可能 |
[00:51] | There are factions within our government who are working directly against Eleven, | 我们政府内部有些派系 对十一持坚决反对态度 |
[00:55] | who are, in fact, searching for her as we speak. | 事实上 他们此时此刻正在搜索她 |
[00:58] | We can’t risk contact. | 我们不能冒险让你们联络 |
[01:00] | If they learned about any of this, it will jeopardize Eleven. | 如果他们对此稍有察觉 十一就会有危险 |
[01:03] | And if Eleven is jeopardized, so are your friends. | 如果十一有危险 你们的朋友也会遭殃 |
[01:06] | And so is your family. | 你们的家人也是 |
[01:08] | So, what? We’re just supposed to trust that you’re the good guys? | 那怎么办?我们就该相信你们是好人 |
[01:11] | Whoever you are? | 不管你们是谁? |
[01:12] | We’re friends of Owens. | 我们是欧文斯的朋友 |
[01:16] | Eleven trusted us. | 十一信任我们 |
[01:18] | Now we’re asking the same from you. | 现在恳请你们也信任我们 |
[01:25] | For you. | 这是给你的 |
[01:47] | (亲爱的迈克 我走了 要再度成为超级英雄 此致 艾尔) | |
[01:54] | (霍金斯高中 猛虎队加油!) | |
[02:07] | It was here. | 是这里 |
[02:08] | Right here. | 就是这里 |
[02:11] | A grandfather clock? | 落地式大摆钟? |
[02:16] | It was so real. | 太真实了 |
[02:19] | And then, when I got closer, suddenly I just… | 然后 当我靠近时 突然我就… |
[02:23] | -Max, come on. -Max? | -麦克斯 怎么了? -麦克斯? |
[02:25] | …I woke up. | …我就醒了 |
[02:29] | It was like she was in a trance or something. | 她好像陷入了恍惚之类的 |
[02:32] | Exactly what Eddie said happened to Chrissy. | 跟埃迪所说的克丽丝的情况一模一样 |
[02:38] | That’s not even the bad part. | 这还不是糟糕的部分 |
[02:42] | Fred and Chrissy, they both came to Miss Kelley for help. | 弗雷德和克丽丝都来找过凯莉老师 以寻求帮助 |
[02:46] | Uh, they both were having headaches, | 他们俩都有头痛的症状 |
[02:48] | bad headaches that wouldn’t go away. And then… | 剧烈头痛 不会消退 然后… |
[02:51] | then the nightmares. | 而且噩梦连连 |
[02:54] | Trouble sleeping. | 无法入睡 |
[02:56] | They’d wake up in a cold sweat. | 他们醒后一身冷汗 |
[02:58] | Then they started seeing things. | 然后开始出现幻觉 |
[03:03] | Bad things. | 可怕的幻觉 |
[03:05] | From their pasts. | 都是过去的经历 |
[03:07] | These visions, they just… | 这些幻觉 它们… |
[03:09] | they kept on getting worse and worse, until eventually… | 会愈演愈烈 直到最终… |
[03:14] | everything ended. | 一切结束 |
[03:19] | Vecna’s curse. | 维克纳的诅咒 |
[03:20] | Chrissy’s headache started a week ago. | 克丽丝是一周前开始头痛的 |
[03:24] | Fred’s, six days ago. | 弗雷德是六天前开始的 |
[03:28] | I’ve been having them for five days. | 我的头痛症状持续五天了 |
[03:31] | I don’t know how long I have. | 我不知道我还能活多久 |
[03:33] | All I know is that, | 我只知道 |
[03:35] | for Fred and Chrissy, | 就弗雷德和克丽丝来说 |
[03:37] | they both died less than 24 hours after their first vision. | 他俩第一次出现幻觉后 不到24小时就死了 |
[03:41] | And I just saw that goddamn clock, so… | 我刚刚看到那个该死的钟了 所以… |
[03:46] | …looks like I’m gonna die tomorrow. | 看来我活不过明天了 |
[03:53] | Stay here. | 在这里待着 |
[04:29] | -It’s me! -Lucas? | -是我! -卢卡斯? |
[04:31] | -It’s me. -Jesus, what’s wrong with you? | -是我 -老天 你这是怎么了辛克莱尔? |
[04:33] | -I’m sorry. -I could’ve taken you out with this lamp! | -对不起 -我用这盏灯说不定会把你打得很惨 |
[04:36] | Sorry, guys. Sorry. | 抱歉 大伙儿 |
[04:38] | I was… I was biking for eight miles. | 我骑自行车过来的 骑了13公里 |
[04:41] | Give me a second. Shit. | 让我缓一会儿 靠 |
[04:44] | -We’ve got a code red. -What? | -我们收到红色警报 -什么? |
[04:48] | Dustin. | 达斯汀 |
[04:50] | I’ve been with Jason, Patrick, and Andy, and they’ve gone totally off the rails. | 我之前跟杰森 派崔克和安迪在一起 他们全都失控了 |
[04:54] | They’re trying to capture Eddie, and they think you know where he is. | 他们想逮捕埃迪 他们认为你知道埃迪在哪里 |
[04:58] | You’re in terrible danger. | 你们现在的处境很危险 |
[05:00] | All right. Yeah, that definitely sucks, | 好吧 好 这实在太糟糕了 |
[05:02] | but we’ve got bigger problems than Jason now. | 但我们现在的问题比杰森更严重 |
[05:15] | NETFLIX 剧集 | |
[06:05] | 剧名:第四集:亲爱的比利 | |
[06:21] | -Would you get the door? -I’m busy! | -宝贝 去开门好吗? -我忙着呢! |
[06:23] | I said get the door. | 我叫你去开门 |
[06:25] | This is unbelievable. | 不可理喻 |
[06:29] | Hey there. Is, uh, is Lucas home? | 你好 卢卡斯在家吗? |
[06:32] | Negative. | 不在 |
[06:33] | You know where he is? | 你知道他去哪里了吗? |
[06:35] | Uh, we’re just… We were supposed to go out and– | 我们只是…我们本来要出去… |
[06:38] | Go out? I see he’s taken a step down from Max. | 出去?看来他现在交往的人 还不如麦克斯呢 |
[06:43] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[06:46] | Uh, well, you’re the little sister who plays Dungeons & Dragons, huh? | 你就是他妹妹吧 玩《龙与地下城》那位? |
[06:50] | What’s it to you? | 关你什么事? |
[06:51] | Do you know Dustin Henderson? | 你认识达斯汀亨德森吗? |
[06:54] | Know him? I’ve bled with him. | 岂止认识 我跟他一起出生入死过 |
[06:56] | Chances are, he’s with your cheater boyfriend. | 他很可能跟你那位劈腿的男友在一起 |
[06:58] | Oh, if and when you do find Lucas, | 如果你找到卢卡斯 |
[07:02] | please tell him I’ve been covering for his ass for two days now. | 请告诉他 这两天来我一直替他打掩护 |
[07:05] | Each day of covering costs ten bucks, with a DPR. | 每天打掩护收费10块 外加日利率 |
[07:08] | That’s a daily percentage rate of 7.9%. | 也就是说日利率为7.9% |
[07:11] | Another week of this and he’s buying me a goddamn Nintendo, | 再持续一周的话 他就得给我买台该死的任天堂游戏机 |
[07:14] | with Duck Hunt. | 附带《打鸭子》游戏 |
[07:18] | Where the hell’s Sinclair? | 辛克莱尔到底在哪里? |
[07:19] | That’s what we’re about to find out. | 我们这就去搞清楚 |
[07:21] | We’ve been tricked, boys. | 我们上当了 伙计们 |
[07:30] | Okay, be honest. Uh… | 好吧 说实话 |
[07:33] | You guys understand any of this? | 你们明白这是怎么回事吗? |
[07:34] | -No. -Pretty straightforward. | -不明白 -显而易见嘛 |
[07:36] | Oh, straightforward, really? | 显而易见 真的吗? |
[07:37] | What’s confusing to you? | 你有什么想不明白的? |
[07:39] | So far, everyone Vecna has cursed has died, | 到目前为止 被维克纳诅咒过的每个人都死了 |
[07:41] | except for this old Victor Creel dude Nancy found. | 除了南茜找到的那个老头 维克托克里尔 |
[07:43] | He’s the only known survivor. | 他是目前已知唯一的幸存者 |
[07:45] | If anyone knows how to beat this curse, it’s him. | 只有他知道如何打破这个诅咒 |
[07:47] | That’s assuming he was cursed, which we don’t even know. | 对 前提是他被诅咒过 这点我们不得而知 |
[07:51] | How can Vecna have existed in the ’50s? It doesn’t make sense. | 维克纳怎么可能存在于上世纪50年代?这讲不通 |
[07:53] | Far as we know, Eleven didn’t create the Upside Down. | 据我们所知 颠倒世界并不是十一创造的 |
[07:57] | She opened a gate to it. | 她只是开启了通往它的大门 |
[07:58] | The Upside Down has probably been around for thousands of years. Millions. | 颠倒世界可能已经存在了数千年 数百万年 |
[08:01] | I wouldn’t be surprised if it predated the dinosaurs. | 如果它比恐龙还古老 我也不足为奇 |
[08:04] | -Dinosaurs? What are we– -Okay. | -恐龙?我们这是… -好吧 |
[08:06] | But if a gate didn’t exist in the ’50s, how did Vecna get through? | 但如果上世纪50年代没有门的话 维克纳是如何出来的? |
[08:09] | -How’s he getting through now? -And why now? | -他现在如何出来的? -为何是现在? |
[08:12] | And why then? Just pops out in the ’50s, kills one family, and he’s like, “I’m good.” | 当年又是为什么?上世纪50年代他突然出现 杀死一家人 |
[08:16] | And poof, he just disappears. Just… gone? | 然后就万事大吉 一走了之 他就那样…人间蒸发了? |
[08:18] | Only to return 30 years later and start killing random teens? | 30年后重出江湖 就为了随便杀几个青少年? |
[08:20] | No, I don’t buy it. | 不 我才不信 |
[08:23] | Straightforward, my ass. | 显而易见个屁 |
[08:24] | Honestly, Henderson, a little humility now and then, it wouldn’t hurt you. | 说真的 亨德森 偶尔谦虚一点没坏处 |
[08:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:39] | Any idea what she’s writing? | 知道她在写什么吗? |
[08:45] | Did she sleep? | 她睡觉了吗? |
[08:47] | I mean, would you? | 我的意思是…换作你 会睡吗? |
[08:56] | Okay, so… | 好了 |
[08:57] | …we have a plan. | 我们有个计划 |
[09:00] | Thanks to Nancy’s minions, | 多亏南茜的报社小跟班们 |
[09:02] | we are now rock-star psychology students at the University of Notre Dame. | 我们现在是圣母大学心理学系的高材生 |
[09:05] | -I’m now Ruth. -And I’m Rose. | -我现在叫露丝 -我叫萝丝 |
[09:07] | Ruth? | 露丝? |
[09:09] | (犯罪心理学 成绩平均绩点 3.9分) | |
[09:10] | Nice GPA. | 成绩平均绩点不错 |
[09:11] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[09:12] | So we called Pennhurst Asylum, told them we’d like to speak with Creel | 我们打给宾赫斯特精神病院 说我们在合写偏执型精神分裂症方面的论文 |
[09:16] | -for a thesis we’re co-writing on paranoid schizophrenics… -To which they said no. | -希望能跟维克托克里尔谈谈… -他们拒绝了 |
[09:19] | But we landed a three o’clock with the director. | 但我们跟院长约了下午3点见 |
[09:21] | Now all we have to do is charm him and convince him to let us talk to Victor. | 现在我们只需讨好他 说服他让我们去跟维克托谈谈 |
[09:25] | Then maybe we can rid Max of this curse. | 然后我们或许可以帮麦克斯摆脱这个诅咒 |
[09:28] | About that. | 对 关于这点 |
[09:29] | We’ve been doing our Victor Creel homework, and, uh… | 我们也对维克托克里尔进行了一番研究 而且… |
[09:32] | …we got some questions. | 我们有些问题 |
[09:34] | Lots of questions. | 很多问题 |
[09:35] | So do we. Hopefully, Victor has the answers. | 我们也是 希望维克托能解答 |
[09:37] | Wait… Wait… Wait a second. Uh… | 等一下 |
[09:41] | Where’s mine? | 我的假档案呢? |
[09:45] | Nancy, you’re outta your mind if you think I’m babysitting again. | 南茜 如果你觉得我又要当保姆 那你真是疯了 |
[09:47] | First, they’re not babies anymore. And Max is in real danger. | 好吧 首先 他们不再是小宝宝了 再者 麦克斯真的有危险 |
[09:50] | -She needs people around her. -I know. But why me? | -她身边得有人陪着 -我知道 但为什么每次非得是我? |
[09:53] | Oh my God, you have a Tom Cruise poster. | 我的天 你有汤姆克鲁斯的海报 |
[09:56] | You have a Tom Cruise poster. | 你有汤姆克鲁斯的海报 |
[09:58] | That’s old. | 很旧了 |
[09:59] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[10:00] | -Can you please not touch anything? -I can’t do anything here, Nance. | -你别碰任何东西好吗? -我在这里什么都做不了 南茜 |
[10:04] | Maybe I can be helpful with this asylum director dude. | 也许我能帮忙对付精神病院的院长 |
[10:07] | I don’t know. I could turn on my… my charm. | 我不清楚 我可以施展…我的魅力 |
[10:09] | -Not the charm we need. -Ouch. | -我们不需要那种魅力 -这话真狠 |
[10:11] | No, I just… | 不 我只是… |
[10:12] | I did a little digging last night, and it turns out this Dr. Hatch | 听着 昨晚我做了点调查 结果发现这位哈奇院长 |
[10:16] | is a distinguished fellow of the American Psychiatric Association | 是美国精神病学会的杰出会士 |
[10:19] | and a Harvard visiting scholar, okay? | 也是哈佛大学的访问学者 |
[10:21] | This is a lifelong student of the world. If we’re gonna win him over, | 好吗?他知识渊博 深谙世事 如果想把他争取过来的话 |
[10:25] | we’re gonna have to convince him we are too. | 我们得让他相信我们也是渊博之人 |
[10:27] | That, like him… | 即跟他一样 |
[10:28] | …we are true academic scholars. | 我们是真正的学者 |
[10:32] | Holy shit. There’s a little ballerina in here. | 老天 这里面有个小小芭蕾舞演员 |
[10:37] | Academic scholar? She’s giving you an academic scholar vibe? Yeah. | 学者?你觉得她有学术气息吗?好吧 |
[10:41] | No, but… | 不是的 不过 |
[10:43] | …she will. | 她会的 |
[10:46] | Oh, please, tell me you’re joking. | 拜托告诉我你不是来真的吧 |
[10:52] | It’s busy. It’s still busy. | 占线 依然占线 |
[10:54] | Did I do something wrong? It says dial one, then the number, which… | 我做错什么了吗? 上面写着先拨“1” 然后拨号 这… |
[10:58] | -You can check on your kids later. -I don’t understand why it’s still busy. | -你可以晚点再问孩子们的情况 -我就是不明白为何还是占线 |
[11:02] | Joyce, there are certain things one can be late to in life. | 乔伊斯 人生中有些事是可以推迟的 |
[11:06] | A dentist’s appointment. | 牙医的预约 |
[11:08] | A one-year-old’s birthday party, because who cares? | 一岁小孩的生日派对 因为谁会在乎这种事呢? |
[11:10] | Little idiot’s not gonna remember it. | 那个小白痴不会记得 |
[11:12] | But for what is essentially a ransom exchange, | 但对于本质上是付赎金救人这种事来说 |
[11:15] | for that, for that, I think you very much need to be | 对于这件事 我认为你务必 |
[11:19] | on time. | 要准时 |
[11:22] | I’m sorry. I’m very tense. | 抱歉 我太紧张了 |
[11:24] | Clearly. | 明摆着嘛 |
[11:43] | Head west, through forest. You will see a church with a gray roof. | 向西 穿过森林 你会看到一座灰色屋顶的教堂 |
[11:46] | Wait inside. Yuri will meet you there. | 去里面等着 尤里会在那里跟你碰头 |
[11:50] | So you heard from her? | 这么说他跟你联络过了? |
[11:52] | Yeah, they arrived last night. | 对 他们昨晚到了 |
[11:54] | They’re meeting Yuri soon. | 他们很快会跟尤里见面 |
[11:56] | If all goes well, by tomorrow night you’re home, | 如果一切顺利 明晚你就到家了 |
[11:59] | eating Enzo’s with your sexy woman. | 跟你的性感女人在恩佐餐厅吃饭 |
[12:01] | She’s not my woman. | 她不是我女人 |
[12:04] | Of course not. She saves your life because of friendship. | 当然不是 她是因为友情才救你的命 |
[12:09] | Look, American, | 听着 美国佬 |
[12:11] | do not put too much hope into this dream. | 别对越狱梦抱太大希望 |
[12:13] | I have thought long about this, | 关于这件事 我想了很久 |
[12:15] | and I give you odds of success | 我觉得你成功的几率是 |
[12:18] | fifty to one. | 50比1 |
[12:23] | You don’t even seem nervous, American. I’m impressed. | 你好像一点都不紧张 美国佬 真令人佩服 |
[12:27] | You’re a cool cat. | 你遇事沉着冷静 |
[12:28] | Like Steve McQueen. The Cooler King. Yeah? | 就像史蒂夫麦奎因 酷王 对吧? |
[12:31] | Let’s hope not. | 希望不会被抓 |
[12:34] | Of course not, because Cooler King went back to cooler. | 当然不会 因为酷王又重陷囹圄 |
[12:37] | So, you must be better than McQueen today. | 所以你今天一定要超越麦奎因 |
[12:41] | I change mind. | 我改变主意了 |
[12:42] | Now I give you odds | 现在我觉得你的几率是 |
[12:45] | a hundred to one. | 100比1 |
[12:48] | Our nosy friend again. Where do you want it? | 又是那个好管闲事的朋友 你想让我打哪里? |
[12:51] | Just not my face. | 别打脸就行 |
[12:53] | Of course not. Must be pretty for your woman. | 当然不能 见你女人的时候一定要帅 |
[12:56] | She’s not my woman. | 她不是我女人 |
[13:33] | Amazing you can get this many people and have it this quiet. | 全场有这么多人却鸦雀无声 |
[13:37] | Keep in mind that… | 真令人称奇… |
[13:39] | Where are you going? | 你要上哪儿去? |
[13:41] | I’m just getting something to drink. | 我只是来拿点喝的 |
[13:43] | Is that allowed or… How does this house arrest work? | 可以这样做还是… 软禁期间要遵守什么法则? |
[13:46] | You’re not under arrest. | 你们没有被软禁 |
[13:47] | Right. | 对 |
[13:49] | No, no, you’re… you’re here to protect us. | 不 你们是来保护我们的 |
[13:53] | And watch TV, apparently. | 明摆着也是来看电视的 |
[14:06] | (冲浪小子披萨 热食配送 30分钟内送货上门!) | |
[14:22] | I… I mean, I don’t think they’ve thought this through. | 我觉得他们其实没彻底考虑清楚 |
[14:25] | If this goes on for a month, or months, and people can’t get a hold of us, | 如果这种情况持续一月或数月 别人联系不上我们 |
[14:29] | they’re gonna totally freak out. | 他们肯定会抓狂的 |
[14:31] | Meanwhile, my mom’s probably having a panic attack. | 与此同时 我妈可能已经恐慌发作了 |
[14:33] | And what about Hawkins? | 还有霍金斯怎么办? |
[14:34] | That lady’s supposed to keep it “contained.” | 那位女士就应该“控制住局面” |
[14:37] | Like you can contain any of this without El. I mean… | 说得好像没有十一也能控制住局面一样 我是说… |
[14:41] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:44] | If you keep staring at that, it’s not gonna change. You know? | 你继续盯着那玩意看 它也不会变 知道吗? |
[14:49] | Yeah. Yeah, you’re right. | 嗯 嗯 你说得对 |
[15:01] | Before the cops came, | 警察来之前 |
[15:02] | me and El, we… we had a bad fight. | 我和艾尔大吵了一架 |
[15:06] | We never fight. | 我们以前从来不吵架 |
[15:07] | I mean, we fought before, | 以前也吵过 |
[15:08] | but just, like, silly fights, stupid fights. | 但只是小吵小闹而已 |
[15:12] | But, I don’t know, this one just felt more adult. | 但我也不清楚 这次感觉更像成年人之间的争吵 |
[15:15] | Like, it… it just felt more real. | 感觉更真实 |
[15:18] | Like, a fight you can’t come back from. | 就像那种无法挽回的争吵 |
[15:22] | Maybe I should’ve said something, and if I would’ve said that thing, | 或许我早该说点什么 如果我说出那句话 |
[15:25] | then maybe she’d want me there with her, wherever she is. | 那不管她在哪里 可能都希望我陪着她 |
[15:28] | No. Look, Mike, | 不 听我说 迈克 |
[15:31] | you’re gonna see her again, | 你还会见到她的 |
[15:32] | and whatever you didn’t say, you can say it to her then. | 不管是什么 不管你没说什么话 到时候都可以跟她说 |
[15:36] | Okay? | 好吧? |
[15:37] | Yeah. Yeah. | 好 |
[15:40] | She’s gonna be okay. | 她不会有事的 |
[15:42] | She’s not in Hawkins. That’s what we should be worrying about. | 她不在霍金斯 这才是我们该担心的事 |
[15:46] | You don’t trust Owens? | 你不相信欧文斯? |
[15:47] | No. I don’t know. | 不 我也不清楚 |
[15:48] | I mean, he’s been good to us and good to El, | 我是说 一直以来 他对我们和艾尔都挺好的 |
[15:51] | but he wasn’t able to protect me. | 但他没有能力保护我 |
[15:54] | That was you guys who saved me. | 是你们救了我 |
[15:56] | That was you guys. | 是你们 |
[15:59] | Looks like it’s gonna be up to us again. | 看来这次还得靠我们 |
[16:04] | It always is, isn’t it? | 一向如此 不是吗? |
[16:07] | Which is why we can’t stay here. | 所以我们不能留在这里 |
[16:12] | Listen, | 听着 |
[16:14] | let’s assume these friends of Owens are telling the truth. | 假设欧文斯的朋友说的是实话 |
[16:17] | We can’t call Hawkins without alerting the military, | 如果我们往霍金斯打电话 肯定会惊动军方 |
[16:19] | putting El in danger. | 害艾尔陷入险境 |
[16:21] | Fine. Then we’ll just go to them. | 没问题 那我们只能去找他们了 |
[16:23] | -Go to Hawkins? -How? | -去霍金斯? -怎么去? |
[16:25] | What are you worried about? Ponch and Jon out there? | 你担心什么?外面的“铁骑巡警”? |
[16:28] | They’re half-asleep now watching golf. | 他俩在看高尔夫球赛 昏昏欲睡 |
[16:29] | No, Jonathan. I mean, we don’t have a car or money. | 不行 乔纳森 我们没车也没钱 |
[16:32] | Then we’ll hail ourselves a ride. | 那我们叫车吧 |
[16:35] | A cheap one. | 找便宜的 |
[16:39] | Excuse me, sir? | 打扰一下 长官? |
[16:42] | Excuse me, sir? | 打扰一下 长官? |
[16:45] | What? | 怎么了? |
[16:46] | We’re hungry. | 我们饿了 |
[16:51] | I could eat. | 我也想吃东西 |
[17:02] | Surf’s up. Surfer Boy Pizza, this is Argyle speaking. | 你好 冲浪小子披萨 我是阿盖尔 |
[17:06] | We make everything fresh here at Surfer Boy except for our pineapple, | 除了罐装菠萝之外 冲浪小子的所有食物 |
[17:09] | which comes from a can. | 都是现做的 |
[17:10] | But I still highly recommend slapping some juicy pineapple on your pie. | 但我还是强烈建议 在披萨上加一些多汁的菠萝 |
[17:14] | Oh, fruit on your pizza’s gnarly, you say? | 哦 你觉得在披萨上加水果很恶心? |
[17:16] | Well, I say try before you deny. | 要我说 尝过之后再下定论吧 |
[17:21] | Hello? | 喂? |
[17:33] | (比利) | |
[17:38] | -I know you guys are staring at me. -What, sorry? | -我知道你们在盯着我 -你说什么? |
[17:40] | -You said you needed something? -Just hanging out. | -你说需要什么东西吗? -我们只是在瞎玩 |
[17:42] | How you think your eyes boring into the back of my head | 你们以为紧盯着我的后脑勺 |
[17:45] | is protecting me from Vecna, I don’t know. | 就能阻止维克纳害我?我可不知道 |
[17:55] | -You can look at me now. -Thank you. | -现在可以看着我了 -谢谢 |
[17:57] | -Sorry. -Sorry. | -对不起 -对不起 |
[18:01] | For you. | 给你的 |
[18:04] | For you. | 给你的 |
[18:06] | And, um, you. | 还有你 |
[18:09] | Oh, and, um, give these to Mike, El, and Will. | 这几封分别给迈克 艾尔和威尔 |
[18:14] | If you can ever get a hold of them again. | 如果你们能再次见到他们的话 |
[18:18] | What are you doing? No, don’t. That’s not for now. Don’t open it now. | 你做什么?现在不能打开 现在别打开 |
[18:20] | Don’t… Okay. | 别…好吧 |
[18:23] | I’m sorry. What is this? | 不好意思 这是什么? |
[18:25] | It’s, um… | 是… |
[18:27] | it’s a fail-safe. For after. | 以防不测 我死后你们可以看 |
[18:30] | If things don’t work out. | 如果事情不顺利的话 |
[18:34] | Wait, whoa. Max, things are gonna work out. | 等等 哇 麦克斯 一定会顺顺利利的 |
[18:36] | No! | 不 |
[18:38] | No, I don’t need you to reassure me and tell me it’s all gonna work out. | 我现在不需要你安慰我 告诉我一切都会顺顺利利 |
[18:42] | People have been telling me that my entire life and it’s almost never true. | 因为我这一辈子都在听这种话 十有八九不是真的 |
[18:47] | It’s never true. | 从来都不是真的 |
[18:48] | I mean, of course this asshole curses me. | 这混蛋确实诅咒了我 |
[18:53] | Should’ve seen that one coming. | 预料中的事 |
[19:03] | If we go to East Hawkins, will this reach Pennhurst? | 如果去东霍金斯 信号依然能抵达宾赫斯特吗? |
[19:07] | -Of course. Yeah. -Why are we talking about East Hawkins? | -当然可以 对 -为什么要提及东霍金斯? |
[19:12] | No. No. No! | 不行 |
[19:15] | Max, Max. Seriously. | 麦克斯 说真的 |
[19:18] | Seriously, I’m not joking. I’m not driving you anywhere. | 我没开玩笑 好吗? 我不会开车带你去任何地方 |
[19:20] | If you think I’m going to spend what is likely the last day of my life | 史蒂夫 我可能马上就没命了 如果你认为我会窝在狗窝里 |
[19:23] | in the armpit that is Mike Wheeler’s basement, | 也就是迈克惠勒的地下室 |
[19:26] | you’re out of your mind. | 那你简直疯了 |
[19:27] | Either take me where I need to go or tie me down, | 你要么送我去目的地 要么把我绑起来 |
[19:29] | which is technically kidnapping of a minor. | 严格来说 后者是绑架未成年人 |
[19:31] | And if I live to see another day, Steve, I swear to God, I will prosecute. | 史蒂夫 如果我能活下来 我对天发誓 一定会去告你 |
[19:37] | Open the door. | 把车门打开 |
[19:38] | Uh, no. | 不行 |
[19:40] | I know a good lawyer. | 我认识很厉害的律师 |
[19:48] | Henderson, that super walkie of yours better reach Pennhurst. | 亨德森 你那台高级对讲机的信号 最好能抵达宾赫斯特 |
[20:17] | (宾赫斯特精神病院) | |
[20:30] | I can’t breathe in this thing, and I’m itchy. I’m itching all over. | 这东西让我喘不过气来 很痒 浑身痒痒 |
[20:34] | It’s not all about comfort. | 舒服是次要的 |
[20:36] | Okay? We’re academics. | 好吗?我们是学者 |
[20:37] | Who are evidently coming straight from Easter brunch. | 显然是吃完复活节早午餐直接过来的 |
[20:39] | Also, this bra that you gave me is really pinching my boobs. | 还有 你给我的胸罩 把我的奶子勒得不行 |
[20:43] | Okay. Could you just let me do the talking? If that’s even possible? | 好吧 可能的话 你可以让我来负责说话吗? |
[20:47] | It’s not only possible, it’s inevitable. | 不仅可能 这是铁板钉钉的事 |
[20:49] | Because shortly, I’ll be dead from strangulation. | 因为用不了多久 我就会窒息而死 |
[20:54] | 3.9 GPAs. | 成绩平均绩点3.9分 |
[20:56] | Both of you. | 你们俩都是 |
[20:59] | Impressive. | 厉害 |
[21:00] | And this is a recommendation from Professor Brantley. | 这是布兰特利教授的推荐信 |
[21:04] | Yeah, I know Larry. Quite well, actually. | 好 我认识拉里 其实我跟他蛮熟的 |
[21:08] | Eh, you know what they say. | 俗话说得好 |
[21:11] | “Those who can’t do, teach.” | “没本事的人去教书” |
[21:16] | Uh, yes, yes, that’s actually why we’re here. | 对 这正是我们此番前来的原因 |
[21:21] | I mean, we can only learn so much in a classroom. | 我们在教室里能学到的知识很有限 |
[21:26] | And I’m sympathetic to your struggle, truly. | 我很同情你们的困境 |
[21:29] | But there is a protocol to visiting a patient like Victor. | 但探视像维克托这样的病人 要遵循一定的规定 |
[21:33] | You put in a request | 必须提出申请 |
[21:34] | and then undergo a screening process, | 然后经过背景调查 |
[21:36] | at which point the board will make a decision. | 届时由董事会来做决定 |
[21:42] | I can see you’re disappointed. | 我看得出来你们很失望 |
[21:44] | But I’m more than happy to give you a tour. | 但我很乐意带你们参观一下这家精神病院 |
[21:47] | Perhaps you can even speak to some patients in our low-security wing. | 或许你们还可以在低安保区和一些病人谈谈 |
[21:50] | And we’d… we would love that. | 我们…我们乐意之至 |
[21:54] | It’s just that, um… | 只是 |
[21:56] | …our thesis is due next month. | 我们的论文下个月就要交 |
[21:59] | And you’re out of time. | 那你们没时间了 |
[22:01] | Whose fault is that? | 这是谁的错? |
[22:02] | Ours. Absolutely. | 当然是我们的错 |
[22:04] | And I do apologize… | 我道歉… |
[22:05] | Don’t apologize, Ruth. Screw that. | 不用道歉 露丝 管它的 |
[22:08] | The fact is, we did put in a request months ago and were denied. | 事实上 我们几个月前 就提出过申请 但被拒绝了 |
[22:11] | And then we reapplied and were denied again. | 后来我们重新申请 还是被拒 |
[22:14] | And coming here was our last-ditch effort to save our thesis. | 此番前来是我们为挽救论文 所做的最后努力 |
[22:17] | And I really… I can’t breathe in this thing. | 而且我真的… 穿这身衣服让我无法呼吸 |
[22:20] | Well, Rose, maybe you’d like to go outside and get some air. | 萝丝 你去外面呼吸点新鲜空气吧 |
[22:23] | -Maybe I should, Ruth. -Mm-hmm. | 或许真该如此 露丝 |
[22:25] | Because I’m starting to think this whole thing is a colossal mistake. | 因为我开始觉得这整件事是个天大的错误 |
[22:29] | I’m breaking out in a rash. | 我身上出疹子了 |
[22:30] | My boobs hurt. And I’ll tell you the truth, Anthony. | 胸部也疼 跟你说实话吧 安东尼 |
[22:33] | May I call you Anthony? These aren’t my clothes. | 可以叫你安东尼吗? 这其实不是我的衣服 |
[22:36] | I borrowed them because I wanted you to take us seriously. | 是我借来的 因为我希望你能把我们当回事 |
[22:39] | Because nobody takes girls seriously in this field. They just don’t. | 因为在这个领域 没人把女孩当回事 没人会那样 |
[22:43] | We don’t look the part or whatever. But can I tell you a story? | 我们看起来不像干这行的料 但我可以给你讲个故事吗? |
[22:46] | 1978, I was at summer camp. | 1978年 我去参加夏令营 |
[22:49] | And my counselor Drew told me and everyone in Cabin C | 我的辅导老师德鲁 跟我和C号小屋的所有人 |
[22:52] | the true story of the Victor Creel Massacre. | 讲维克托克里尔惨案的真实故事 |
[22:55] | And little Petey McHew… You know Petey, right, Ruth? | 小皮蒂麦丘…你认识皮蒂吧 露丝? |
[22:58] | Of… Of course. | 当然了 |
[22:59] | Yeah. Little Petey McHew started sobbing right there on the spot. | 对 小皮蒂麦丘当场就哭了起来 |
[23:03] | Full-on hyperventilating. | 哭得上气不接下气 |
[23:05] | The other campers couldn’t sleep for weeks. | 其他参加露营的人好几周都睡不着觉 |
[23:07] | I couldn’t either, but not ’cause I was scared. | 我也一样 但不是因为我害怕 |
[23:09] | Because I was obsessed with the question, | 而是这个问题一直纠缠着我 |
[23:11] | “What would drive a human being to commit such unimaginable acts?” | “是什么驱使一个人 犯下如此这般超乎想象的罪行?” |
[23:15] | Other kids wanted to be astronauts, basketball players, rock stars. | 其他孩子想当宇航员 篮球运动员 摇滚明星 |
[23:19] | But I wanted to be you. | 但我想成为你 |
[23:20] | I wanted to be you. | 我想成为你 |
[23:22] | So, forgive me if I’ll now try anything in my power, | 请原谅 如果我现在必须竭尽全力 |
[23:25] | including wearing this ridiculous outfit, | 包括穿这么可笑的套装 |
[23:28] | if I might get to speak to the man that ignited my passion | 只要有机会 能跟激发我专业热情的那个人聊聊 |
[23:31] | and learn a little more about how his twisted, but let’s face it, | 只要能多了解一点 他扭曲的思维是如何运作的 |
[23:34] | totally fascinating mind works. | 不过说实话 他的思维也绝对迷人 |
[23:37] | So, yes, we don’t have the official paperwork, | 没错 我们没有正式文件 |
[23:40] | but don’t tell me that cry-baby Petey McHew | 但别告诉我 如果爱哭鬼皮蒂麦丘 |
[23:43] | wouldn’t have gotten an audience with Victor in moments | 好言相请 不可能有机会 |
[23:45] | if he’d asked politely, | 见到维克托 |
[23:47] | because you and I both know that he would. | 你我都知道他的胜算是百分百 |
[23:50] | So… ten minutes with Victor. | 那么 让我们跟维克托谈十分钟 |
[23:54] | That’s all I ask. | 我就这点要求 |
[24:00] | I’m back in 30. | 我30分钟后回来 |
[24:10] | (尤里海鲜餐馆) | |
[24:30] | If things go sideways, I should mention I’m now a black belt in karate. | 万一出事 先跟你说一声 我现在是空手道黑带 |
[24:37] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[24:38] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[24:41] | Hello? | 有人吗? |
[24:43] | Hello… | 有… |
[24:53] | Who are you? | 你们是什么人? |
[24:54] | I… Uh… We’re looking for Yuri. | 我们找尤里 |
[24:57] | Why do you need to see Yuri? | 你们为什么要见尤里? |
[25:00] | It’s actually, uh… | 事实上… |
[25:02] | It’s a private matter. Is Yuri here? | 是私事 尤里在吗? |
[25:05] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[25:07] | I don’t know how to tell you this, | 我不知道该怎么跟你们说 |
[25:09] | but you’re a day late. | 但是你们来晚了一天 |
[25:11] | -What? -You see damage to this hull? | -什么? -看到机身的受损情况了吧? |
[25:15] | Yuri was on sightseeing trip to see polar bears. | 尤里去观光旅行 看北极熊 |
[25:19] | And then bears got into plane | 然后北极熊冲进机舱 |
[25:23] | and pull him out of cockpit and kill Yuri. | 把尤里拖出驾驶舱并杀死了他 |
[25:26] | -No. -Yeah. | -不会吧 -是的 |
[25:28] | And he loved bears. | 他很喜欢北极熊 |
[25:30] | They broke his heart. | 它们却伤了他的心 |
[25:32] | Or rather punctured it | 更确切地说 是用熊爪 |
[25:34] | with their bear claws. | 捏爆了他的心脏 |
[25:46] | I got you. I got you good. | 骗到你们了 把你们骗惨了 |
[25:50] | I’m Yuri. I’m Yuri. | 我就是尤里 |
[25:53] | -Oh. -Oh. | 好吧 |
[25:55] | -Uh, you… you must be Joycey? -Just Joyce. | -你一定是小乔伊斯吧? -叫我乔伊斯就行 |
[25:58] | -And you are? -Murray. | -你是哪位? -穆雷 |
[26:00] | -Murray? -Yeah. | -穆雷? -对 |
[26:01] | Yuri. Yuri, Murray, Yuri, Murray. We rhyme. | 尤里 穆雷 我俩的名字还挺押韵 |
[26:04] | Yeah. I hear it. | 对 我听出来了 |
[26:12] | Forty thousand American dollars, as promised. | 依照约定 四万美金送到 |
[26:20] | I love the smell of cash in morning. | 我喜欢在清晨闻钞票的味道 |
[26:23] | Right. | 对 |
[26:27] | I hope you do not mind if I count. | 我来数一数 希望你们别介意 |
[26:29] | You two seem very nice, very trustworthy people. | 二位看起来都是非常可信的大好人 |
[26:33] | But so did my brother | 但我兄弟也是大好人 |
[26:35] | before he stole my wife! | 结果却拐走我老婆! |
[26:43] | Poor bird, you’re freezing. | 小可怜 你都冻僵了 |
[26:45] | Please, have some coffee. Still hot. | 请吧 喝点咖啡 还是热的 |
[26:48] | This could be a while | 数钱需要时间 |
[27:00] | Why are you staring at me? | 盯着我看干什么? |
[27:02] | Huh? I am asking you! | 嗯?我问你话呢! |
[27:03] | Move, bastard! | 滚过去 混蛋! |
[27:28] | Crazy American. | 美国疯子 |
[27:40] | Hey! Get back! Get back! | 嘿!退回去! |
[27:42] | Get back! | 退回去! |
[27:45] | Broken… | 坏了… |
[27:49] | Cannot work. | 没法干活 |
[27:50] | Cannot work. | 没法干活 |
[27:51] | Stay there. | 待着别动 |
[28:13] | Where is the American? | 那个美国佬呢? |
[28:39] | Watch your back, American… | 小心点 美国佬 |
[28:50] | Where do you think you’re going, American? | 你以为你能跑到哪里去 美国佬? |
[28:52] | Stand. | 站起来 |
[28:57] | Stand up! | 站起来! |
[29:02] | Hands. | 举起手来 |
[29:04] | Hands! | 举起手来! |
[30:07] | Tool shed! It came from the tool shed! | 工具棚!是工具棚里传出来的动静! |
[30:10] | Open up! | 开门! |
[30:12] | Open the door! | 开门! |
[30:13] | Open the door! | 开门! |
[30:14] | Keep pushing! Hurry! | 继续推!赶快! |
[30:28] | RUN! | 快跑! |
[30:37] | There! | 在那里! |
[30:38] | There! | 在那里! |
[30:44] | We can’t let him get to the tree line! | 我们不能让他逃到林木线那里! |
[31:00] | A hundred to one. | 100比1 |
[31:03] | Son of a bitch. | 这王八蛋太拽了 |
[31:34] | -This better be fast, Mayfield. -Twenty seconds. | -好吧 你最好快点 梅菲尔德 -20秒就够了 |
[31:41] | That thing’s got batteries in it, right? | 那玩意里面有电池的 对吧? |
[31:46] | I’m not even answering that question. | 我都懒得回答这个问题 |
[31:50] | -Yes, it has batteries. -Yeah, I got it. | -好吧 有电池 -好 懂了 |
[31:53] | (爸爸 奶奶) | |
[32:04] | (妈妈) | |
[32:22] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[32:23] | Hey, sweetie. I thought you were with your friends today. | 嘿 宝贝 我还以为你今天跟朋友在一起呢 |
[32:26] | Yeah, I… I was. I am. | 对 先前是的 目前也是 |
[32:29] | Shouldn’t you be at work? | 你不用上班的吗? |
[32:30] | Oh, Mr. Bradley let me off early. So I’m just catching up on some chores. | 布拉德利先生让我提早下班了 所以我在忙家务 |
[32:36] | Um, I… I left some letters inside. | 我留了几封信在屋里 |
[32:39] | For you and… and Granny and Uncle Jack. | 留给你 奶奶和杰克叔叔 |
[32:42] | And Dad. | 还有爸爸 |
[32:44] | If you can find him. | 如果你能找到他的话 |
[32:45] | Letters? I… I don’t understand. | 信?我…我不明白 |
[32:49] | I just… um… | 我只是… |
[32:52] | With all the murders and everything, I… | 最近凶案不断 各种琐事 我… |
[32:57] | I know it’s stupid, but I just started to think, | 我知道这样很傻 但我开始觉得 |
[33:01] | “What if something happens to me?” | “万一我出事了怎么办?” |
[33:03] | Max, baby, nothing is going to happen to you. | 麦克斯 宝贝 你不会出事的 |
[33:06] | I know. But if… if it did, I just… | 我知道 但万一有什么闪失 我只是… |
[33:08] | There’s so many things that I want to say, that I need to say. And… | 我有很多话想说 非说不可 还有… |
[33:14] | -Promise you’ll give the letters out? -Max, you’re scaring me. | -答应我你会把信寄出去 好吗? -麦克斯 你吓到我了 |
[33:17] | -I’m not trying to scare you. -Is something going on? | -我不是想吓你 -发生什么事情了吗? |
[33:19] | -No. -Is it, baby? | -没有 -真的吗 宝贝? |
[33:21] | No. No, you’re right. I’m sure I’ll be fine. I’m being silly. | 没有 你说得对 我肯定会好好的 我只是犯傻而已 |
[33:28] | Max. Oh, sweetie. | 麦克斯 哦 宝贝 |
[33:32] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[33:34] | Nothing is going to happen, baby. | 一切都会好好的 宝贝 |
[33:37] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[33:41] | Nothing you don’t deserve. | 如果出事也是你活该 |
[33:55] | Mom, let go of me. | 妈妈 放开我 |
[33:57] | Mom? Let go. | 妈妈?放手 |
[33:59] | Maxine. | 麦可馨 |
[34:01] | You think some letters | 你以为写几封信 |
[34:03] | are going to make things right? | 就能弥补一切吗? |
[34:08] | You’ve broken everything. | 你毁了一切 |
[34:12] | Billy! | 比利! |
[34:14] | Your time is almost at an end. | 你大限将至 |
[34:18] | Let go! | 放手! |
[34:36] | Hey, that was longer than 20 seconds. | 嘿 你远远超过20秒了 |
[34:38] | Hey, whoa, whoa. You all right? | 嘿 你没事吧? |
[34:40] | I’m fine. Just drive. | 我没事 开车吧 |
[34:43] | -Did something happen? -Can we please just go? | -出什么事了吗? -别多问 开车 |
[34:50] | These are our gardens. | 这些是我们的花园 |
[34:52] | Beautiful, aren’t they? | 很美吧? |
[34:55] | We allow them two hours of outside time a day. | 我们允许病人每天有两小时的户外活动时间 |
[34:58] | Can’t they just escape? | 他们不会逃跑吗? |
[34:59] | They could. | 有可能 |
[35:01] | But the vast majority choose to be here. | 但绝大多数患者选择不离开这里 |
[35:04] | They like it here. | 他们喜欢这里 |
[35:11] | This is one of our more popular areas. The listening room. | 这是我们最受欢迎的区域之一 赏乐室 |
[35:16] | We found that music has a particularly calming effect on the broken mind. | 我们发现 音乐对受伤的心灵有特别的抚慰作用 |
[35:21] | The right song, | 恰到好处的歌曲 |
[35:22] | particularly one which holds some personal meaning, | 尤其是具有个人意义的曲目 |
[35:25] | can prove a salient stimulus. | 刺激效果尤其突出 |
[35:28] | But there are those who are | 但也有些患者 |
[35:31] | beyond a cure. | 不可救药 |
[35:35] | (罪犯病房 需事先授权) | |
[35:38] | Uh, Dr. Hatch, do you think it might be possible for us | 哈奇医生 你认为我们有可能 |
[35:42] | to speak to Victor alone? | 单独跟维克托克里尔谈谈吗? |
[35:48] | Alone? | 单独谈谈? |
[35:50] | I… I think that we would just love the challenge of speaking with Victor | 在没有您这样的专家 从旁提供安全保障的情况下 |
[35:54] | without the safety net of an expert such as yourself. | 单独跟维克托交谈 我们很希望接受这个挑战 |
[35:57] | Then we could really rub it in Professor Bradley’s face. | 这样我们回校后 就可以狠打布拉德利教授的脸 |
[35:59] | Professor Bradley? I don’t believe I know a Professor Bradley. | 布拉德利教授? 我好像不认识什么布拉德利教授 |
[36:03] | Brantley. | 布兰特利 |
[36:04] | She… she meant to say Brantley. | 她…她是想说“布兰特利” |
[36:07] | Didn’t I say Brantley? What did I say? | 我说的不是“布兰特利”吗? 我说了什么? |
[36:09] | Sorry, silly me. Words, letters. | 抱歉 我好傻 语无伦次 |
[36:13] | Guess I’m just nervous. I mean, excited. | 大概是我太紧张了 我是说 太激动了 |
[36:15] | So excited to speak with Victor. | 能够跟维克托交谈 真是让人激动 |
[36:19] | Preferably, as she said, alone? | 如她所说 最好让我们单独谈? |
[36:31] | Yes. | 好的 |
[36:33] | Why not? | 有何不可呢? |
[36:34] | You’ve caught me in a rebellious mood. | 你们勾起了我的叛逆情绪 |
[36:37] | And there’s something rather urgent I need to check on anyway, so… | 话说 我有件急事要去看一下 所以… |
[36:42] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[36:47] | Keep a close eye on them. | 盯紧她们 |
[36:53] | -Thank you so much, Dr. Hatch. -Thank you. | -太感谢你了 哈奇医生 -谢谢 |
[37:09] | Do not startle him. | 不准吓到他 |
[37:12] | Do not touch him. | 不准碰他 |
[37:15] | Do not pass him anything. | 不准给他传递任何东西 |
[37:18] | Stand five feet away from the bars at all times. | 时刻与护栏保持1米5以上的距离 |
[37:21] | Get away. | 走开 |
[37:22] | Is that clear? | 明白了吗? |
[37:25] | -Yes, sir. -Yes, sir. | -是 长官 -是 长官 |
[37:27] | Victor. | 维克托 |
[37:32] | Today’s your lucky day! | 今天是你的幸运日! |
[37:34] | You got visitors. | 有人来探望你 |
[37:37] | Real pretty ones. | 两个大美女 |
[37:43] | Must be in one of his moods. | 他肯定心情不好 |
[37:45] | Have fun. | 祝你们聊得开心 |
[37:51] | Victor? | 维克托? |
[37:53] | My name is Nancy. | 我叫南茜 |
[37:55] | Nancy Wheeler. | 南茜惠勒 |
[37:57] | And this is… | 这位是… |
[37:59] | Robin Buckley. | 罗宾巴克利 |
[38:01] | Um, we have some questions. | 我们有些问题想问你 |
[38:03] | I don’t talk to reporters. | 我不跟记者说话 |
[38:05] | Hatch knows that. | 哈奇很清楚这一点 |
[38:06] | We’re not reporters. | 我们不是记者 |
[38:11] | We’re here because… we believe you. | 我们此次前来 是因为我们相信你 |
[38:16] | And because | 也是因为 |
[38:18] | we need your help. | 我们需要你的帮助 |
[38:20] | Whatever killed your family, | 不管是什么东西杀害了你的家人 |
[38:23] | we think it’s back. | 我们认为它又回来了 |
[38:54] | -You’re packed already? -Yeah, I mean, I never really unpacked. | -已经收拾好了? -是啊 我从来没打开过行李 |
[39:00] | Thanks, by the way. | 对了 多谢 |
[39:01] | For what? | 谢什么? |
[39:03] | For knocking some sense into me. I was being a total self-pitying idiot. | 谢谢你让我清醒过来 我之前真是个自怨自艾的白痴 |
[39:06] | Oh, I didn’t say it. | 我可没这么说 |
[39:08] | You didn’t have to. | 你不用说 |
[39:14] | Hey, also, about the last few days… | 嘿 另外 关于最近几天… |
[39:16] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不必说 |
[39:17] | I… I was being a total jerk to El. I deserved it. | 我对艾尔太混蛋了 我活该 |
[39:20] | No. | 不是 |
[39:21] | No, no, no. You didn’t deserve anything. | 不 完全不是这么回事 |
[39:25] | Listen, the truth is, the last year | 听我说 事实上 过去这一年 |
[39:28] | has been weird, you know? | 事情一直怪怪的 知道吗? |
[39:30] | And I mean, you know, Max and Lucas and Dustin, | 麦克斯 卢卡斯和达斯汀 |
[39:33] | they’re… they’re great. | 他们人都很好 |
[39:35] | They’re great. It’s just… | 他们都很好 只是… |
[39:37] | It’s Hawkins. It’s not the same without you. | 霍金斯少了你就都不一样了 |
[39:39] | And I feel like maybe I was worrying too much about El, | 我感觉也许是我过于担心艾尔了 |
[39:44] | and I don’t know, maybe I feel I lost you or something. | 我也不清楚 或许我感觉自己失去了你这个朋友 |
[39:48] | Does that make sense? | 这样说有道理吗? |
[39:51] | I have no idea what’s gonna happen next. | 我不知道接下来会发生什么 |
[39:54] | But, whatever it is, I… I think we should work together. | 但无论如何 我觉得我们应该一起努力 |
[39:59] | I think it’ll be easier if we’re… we’re a team. | 我认为我们联手 事情会比较容易 |
[40:02] | Friends. | 以朋友的身份 |
[40:05] | Best friends. | 最好的朋友 |
[40:07] | Cool. | 好啊 |
[40:10] | Cool. | 好 |
[40:13] | -That was fast. -Thirty minutes or less. | -送餐速度还真快 -30分钟以内 |
[40:16] | -All right. You guys ready? -Yeah. | -好了 你们准备好了吗? -好了 |
[40:26] | Pizza time. I got it. | 披萨到了 我去开门 |
[40:31] | Yeah, I’m coming. Hold your horses. Jesus Christ. | 好 来了 别着急啊 老天 |
[40:36] | Hello there. | 你好 |
[40:40] | -What the hell was that? Shit. | -什么声音? -靠 |
[40:41] | Stay here! | 待着别动! |
[40:46] | Go in the den! | 去另一间房里躲起来! |
[40:47] | -What’s going on? -Get back! | -怎么回事? -退后! |
[40:49] | -Shit! -Listen, we gotta go right now! | -靠! -听着 我们必须马上走! |
[40:51] | -Shit! Shit! -Go! Run! | -靠! -走!快跑! |
[40:54] | Move! Move! | 快走! |
[41:00] | Shit! | 靠!就在那边! |
[41:02] | -Follow me. -Okay. | -跟我来 -好 |
[41:08] | What the hell is going on? | 到底怎么回事? |
[41:12] | Just stay there. | 待着别动 |
[41:16] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[41:29] | I shoot, you run! | 我一开枪你们就跑! |
[41:37] | Byers, man, having a party and not inviting me, man? | 我靠 拜尔斯家开派对却不邀请我? |
[41:40] | That’s not cool. | 真不够意思 |
[41:42] | That is so not cool, man. | 真不够意思 伙计 |
[41:45] | -Whoa! -Stop the car! | 停车! |
[41:47] | The hell is going on? | -快走! -到底怎么回事? |
[41:51] | -Go, go, go! -Whoa, is that real blood, man? | -快走! -哇 那是真的血吗 伙计? |
[41:53] | -Drive! -Okay. All right. | -开车! -好 好吧 |
[41:55] | But… Oh my God. Why is that guy holding a gun? | 可是…我的天 那家伙为什么举着枪? |
[41:57] | -Drive! -Okay! | -开车! -好! |
[42:16] | Forty thousand. | 四万美金 |
[42:17] | Wow, all there. | 太好了 一分不差 |
[42:21] | Okay, now your turn. | 好吧 现在轮到你兑现承诺了 |
[42:24] | Go get Hopper. | 去接霍珀 |
[42:27] | I will. | 我会的 |
[42:28] | But first, I will call Enzo. | 但我要先打给恩佐 |
[42:30] | If your friend is dead, | 如果你朋友死了 |
[42:32] | I could save myself trouble and fuel. | 我就不用麻烦了 还能省下飞机燃油 |
[42:37] | I’m kidding. I’m sure he’s not dead. | 开玩笑啦 他肯定没死 |
[42:39] | But still, I should check. | 但我还是要确认一下 |
[42:52] | I don’t like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[44:44] | (积富柔滑型花生酱) | |
[45:41] | Antonov, phone for you. | 安东诺夫 有电话找你 |
[45:44] | You realize we just had an escape? | 你知道刚刚有人逃走了吗? |
[45:46] | They say it’s urgent. | 对方说有急事 |
[45:54] | Hello? | 喂? |
[45:55] | Enzo. It is Yuri. | 恩佐 我是尤里 |
[46:01] | Why are you calling me here? Are you mad? | 你为什么打到这里找我?疯了吗? |
[46:05] | I know. I am very sorry. I just felt you should know that there has been… | 我知道 很抱歉 我只是觉得你应该知道 |
[46:11] | …a slight change in plans. | 计划略有改变 |
[46:15] | What? What has happened? | 什么?发生什么事了? |
[46:24] | I just got off the phone | 我刚和你的典狱长 |
[46:27] | with your warden. | 通完电话 |
[46:28] | A very productive call. | 一通颇有成效的电话 |
[46:31] | It turns out, escaped prisoners are worth quite a bit of money. | 原来越狱的犯人都值不少钱 |
[46:40] | So Yuri thinks, why not keep the forty grand and make extra money? | 所以我觉得 不如留下这四万美金 再赚点外快 |
[46:47] | That wasn’t the deal. | 当初的约定不是这样的 |
[46:49] | But it is a better deal for Yuri, yes? | 但这对我来说更有利可图 对吧? |
[46:53] | And you know what is worth even more than escaped prisoner? | 你知道什么比逃犯更值钱吗? |
[46:57] | Corrupt guards. | 贪污腐败的监守 |
[47:00] | What have you done?! | 你干了什么好事? |
[47:06] | And worth most of all… | 最值钱的是 |
[47:09] | Americans… | 被克格勃通缉的 |
[47:11] | …wanted by the KGB. | 美国佬 |
[47:45] | Goodbye, Enzo. | 永别了 恩佐 |
[47:57] | I’m sorry, poor bird. | 抱歉了 小可怜 |
[48:00] | Did I make your coffee too strong? | 我为你准备的咖啡是不是太浓了? |
[48:04] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[48:05] | You will be reunited with your American boyfriend very soon. | 你很快便会跟你的美国男友团聚了 |
[48:11] | Very soon. | 很快 |
[48:30] | Turn here. | 在这里转弯 |
[48:33] | Here? | 这里? |
[48:40] | (罗恩山公墓) | |
[49:00] | -Max? -Lucas, please, just wait in the car. | -麦克斯? -卢卡斯 拜托 回车上等我 |
[49:03] | -Max, just wait. Max, please. -Lucas, just wait– | 麦克斯 等等 麦克斯 拜托 |
[49:05] | Just listen to me. Just, please. | 听我说 拜托 |
[49:08] | I know something happened there with your mother. | 我知道你刚刚跟你妈在一起时出事了 |
[49:14] | Was it Vecna? | 是维克纳干的吗? |
[49:17] | I told you, I’m fine. | 跟你说了 我没事 |
[49:19] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[49:21] | I mean, as fine as someone who’s hurtling towards a gruesome death can be. | 对一个即将惨死的人来说 我现在很好 |
[49:28] | Max… | 麦克斯 |
[49:31] | you know you can talk to me. | 你知道如果有事 你可以跟我聊的 |
[49:34] | Right? | 对吧? |
[49:37] | Yeah, I know that. | 对 我知道 |
[49:38] | Okay, then why do you keep pushing me away? | 好 那你为何一直把我拒之门外? |
[49:42] | Okay, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[49:43] | I don’t need a letter. | 我不需要什么信 |
[49:45] | I don’t want a letter. | 我不想要什么信 |
[49:46] | Just talk to me. | 跟我说话就行了 |
[49:48] | To your friends. | 跟你的朋友们说 |
[49:50] | We’re right here. | 我们就在这里 |
[49:52] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[49:55] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[49:58] | I’m here. | 我来了 |
[50:02] | Wait in the car. This won’t be long. | 回车上等我 我不会太久的 |
[50:07] | When he attacks, our friend described it as a trance. | 我们的朋友说 他攻击时 对方会进入恍惚状态 |
[50:11] | Like a waking nightmare. | 就像不眠梦魇一般 |
[50:15] | That’s why we think he’s coming for her next. | 所以我们认为他下一个目标是她 |
[50:18] | Does any of this, anything we’ve told you, sound like what happened to your family? | 我们所说的一切 听起来跟你家人的遭遇类似吗? |
[50:25] | Victor. | 维克托 |
[50:27] | -I know this is hard… -You don’t know anything! | -我知道这很不容易… -你们什么都不知道! |
[50:32] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[50:34] | We don’t know. That’s why we’re here. | 我们不知道 所以才到这里来 |
[50:38] | To learn, to understand. | 来了解 弄明白这件事 |
[50:41] | We need to know how you survived that night. | 我们要知道 当晚你是如何幸免于难的? |
[50:44] | Survived? | 幸免于难? |
[50:47] | Is that what you call this? | 你们管这叫活下来? |
[50:51] | Did I survive? | 我幸免于难了吗? |
[50:56] | No, I assure you, | 不 我可以肯定地告诉你们 |
[51:00] | I am still very much in hell. | 我依然在地狱中煎熬 |
[51:12] | I had been back from the war some 14 years. | 当时我从战场上回来 已有14年 |
[51:17] | Her great-uncle had died, leaving us a small fortune. | 一位叔公去世后 给我们留下一小笔财产 |
[51:22] | Enough to buy a new home, | 足够买一个新家 |
[51:24] | a new life. | 让我们开启新生活 |
[51:26] | -What’d I tell ya? -Wow. | -我跟你说过吧? -哇 |
[51:28] | This is amazing. | 太好了 |
[51:30] | It looks like a fairy tale. | 好像童话仙境 |
[51:33] | A dream. | 好梦幻 |
[51:34] | Alice, no running. | 爱丽丝 不要跑 |
[51:36] | It’s so big! | 好大呀! |
[51:38] | This is nice. | 真不错 |
[51:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[51:42] | -It was a magnificent home. -Yeah. | -那是一个很美好的家 -对 |
[51:47] | Alice said it looked like it was from a fairy tale. | 爱丽丝说那个家像童话仙境 |
[51:52] | Alice. | 爱丽丝 |
[51:53] | Was this your daughter? | 她是你女儿吗? |
[51:55] | Mmm. Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:58] | But Henry, my… | 但亨利 我的… |
[52:00] | my boy, | 我的儿子 |
[52:02] | he was a sensitive child… | 他是个敏感的孩子 |
[52:06] | …and I could see he felt something was wrong. | 我看得出来 他感觉到有事情不对劲 |
[52:10] | We had one month of peace in that house. | 我们在那栋房子里 风平浪静地度过了一个月 |
[52:15] | And then it began. | 然后坏事便接踵而来 |
[52:21] | Dead animals, | 死掉的动物 |
[52:23] | mutilated, tortured, | 被肢解 被折磨致死的动物 |
[52:25] | began to appear near our home. | 开始出现在我家附近 |
[52:27] | Rabbits, squirrels, chickens, even dogs. | 兔子 松鼠 鸡 甚至狗 |
[52:32] | The police chief blamed the attacks on a wildcat. | 警察局长声称是山猫所为 |
[52:35] | This… …this was no wildcat. | 这…这可不是山猫所为 |
[52:38] | This was an evil. | 这是邪恶之物所为 |
[52:41] | And evil neither animal nor human. | 一个既非动物亦非人类的邪恶之物 |
[52:44] | This was | 这是 |
[52:47] | a spawn of Satan. | 撒旦的后代 |
[52:49] | A demon. | 是恶魔 |
[52:51] | And it was even closer than I realized. | 它离我们很近 超乎我的想象 |
[53:09] | Victor! | 维克托! |
[53:09] | My family began to have encounters | 我的家人开始遭遇 |
[53:12] | conjured by this demon. | 恶魔的各种魔法 |
[53:14] | Nightmares. | 噩梦连连 |
[53:16] | Waking, living nightmares. | 不眠梦魇 |
[53:24] | This demon, it seemed to take pleasure in tormenting us. | 这个恶魔似乎以折磨我们为乐 |
[53:30] | Even poor, innocent Alice. | 连可怜无辜的爱丽丝都不放过 |
[53:35] | Alice! | 爱丽丝! |
[53:36] | It’s okay, sweetie. It’s okay. Come here. | 嘿 没事的 宝贝 没事 妈妈抱抱 |
[53:39] | It wasn’t long before I began to have encounters of my own. | 没过多久 我也开始遭遇各种坏事 |
[53:54] | I suppose | 我想 |
[53:56] | all evil | 所有恶魔 |
[53:58] | must have a home. | 肯定都有个家 |
[54:10] | And though I had not a rational explanation for it, I… | 虽然我对此找不到合理的解释 但我… |
[54:15] | I could sense this demon, | 我能感觉到这个恶魔 |
[54:17] | always close. | 它总是那么靠近 |
[54:24] | I became convinced it was hiding, | 我确信它躲藏着 |
[54:28] | nesting, | 在筑巢 |
[54:30] | somewhere within the shadows of our home. | 就在我家某个阴暗的角落里 |
[54:34] | It had cursed our town. | 它诅咒了我们整个镇 |
[54:37] | It had cursed our home. | 诅咒了我们家 |
[54:41] | It had cursed us. | 诅咒了我们 |
[54:58] | Time, weather, and… | 报时 天气预报和… |
[55:13] | It took Virginia first. | 它先杀死了弗吉尼娅 |
[55:22] | I tried to get the children out, to save them. | 我试图把孩子们带出去 让他们免遭毒手 |
[55:26] | Come on! | 快点! |
[55:28] | Come on! | 快点! |
[55:37] | Creel. | 克里尔 |
[55:38] | Creel! What the hell happened here? | 克里尔!这里到底发生了什么事? |
[55:40] | But I was back to France, | 但我回到了法国 |
[55:44] | back in the war. | 回到了战场上 |
[55:46] | It… it was a memory. | 那是我的记忆 |
[55:47] | I had thought German soldiers were inside. | 我以为里面有德国士兵 |
[55:52] | I ordered its shelling. | 于是下令炮击 |
[55:59] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[56:09] | This demon, | 这个恶魔 |
[56:10] | it was taunting me. | 它在嘲弄我 |
[56:12] | And I was sure it would take me, | 我以为它肯定会干掉我 |
[56:15] | just as he’d taken my Virginia. | 就像它干掉我的弗吉尼娅那样 |
[56:18] | But then… | 可就在那时 |
[56:21] | I heard… | 我听到 |
[56:24] | …another voice. | 另一个声音 |
[56:29] | At first, I believed it was an angel. | 起初 我以为是天使 |
[56:32] | And I… I followed her, | 于是我追随她而去 |
[56:35] | only to find myself… | 结果却发现自己 |
[56:37] | …in a nightmare far worse. | 身处更可怕的噩梦中 |
[56:46] | While I was away, | 我离开后 |
[56:48] | the demon took my children. | 恶魔对我两个孩子下了毒手 |
[56:56] | Henry slipped into a coma shortly after that. | 那之后不久 亨利就陷入了昏迷 |
[57:01] | A week later, he died. | 一周后 他死了 |
[57:08] | I tried to join them. | 我曾试图随他们而去 |
[57:12] | I tried. | 我尝试过 |
[57:21] | Hatch stopped the bleeding. | 哈奇帮我止住了血 |
[57:24] | He wouldn’t let me join them. | 他不让我随他们而去 |
[57:30] | The angel you followed, | 你当初追随的那个天使 |
[57:33] | who was she? | 她是谁? |
[57:43] | Victor? | 维克托? |
[57:45] | Victor. | 维克托 |
[57:47] | Is he everything you hoped he would be? | 他符合你们的期望值吗? |
[57:50] | I just had a very interesting conversation with Professor Brantley. | 我刚和布兰特利教授 进行了一番非常有趣的谈话 |
[57:54] | Perhaps we should discuss in my office | 或许我们该到我的办公室谈谈 |
[57:57] | while we wait for the police. | 顺便等警察过来 |
[58:08] | (威廉姆哈格罗夫 音容永存 1967年3月29日-1985年7月4日) | |
[58:19] | “Dear Billy, I don’t know if you can even hear this.” | “亲爱的比利 我不知道 你是否地下有知 能听到我读这封信 |
[58:24] | “Two years ago, I would have said, ‘That’s ridiculous, impossible.'” | 两年前 我会说 ‘这太荒唐了 不可能’ |
[58:29] | “But that was before I found out about alternate dimensions and monsters, | 但那是在我发现异次元和怪物之前 |
[58:34] | so… I’m just going to stop assuming that I know anything.” | 所以…我就不再自以为无所不知了 |
[58:39] | “So much has happened since you left.” | 自从你离开后 世事多变 |
[58:42] | “Your dad was | 你爸爸 |
[58:45] | a total mess.” | 状态糟糕至极 |
[58:49] | “He and my mom started getting into fights.” | 他和我妈妈开始吵架 |
[58:53] | “Bad fights.” | 吵得你死我活 |
[58:57] | “I don’t think he could stand being here without you.” | 没有你在身边 我觉得他没法继续留在这里 |
[59:00] | “So he left.” | 于是他离开了 |
[59:05] | “And he didn’t leave Mom much.” | 他没给妈妈留下多少钱 |
[59:09] | “She’s taken an extra job, and we moved to that lovely trailer park off Kerley.” | 她又兼了一份工 我们搬到克利附近一个不错的房车营地 |
[59:17] | “Basically, | 基本上来说 |
[59:19] | ever since you left, | 自从你离开后 |
[59:21] | everything’s been… | 一切都变得 |
[59:25] | a total disaster.” | 一塌糊涂 |
[59:27] | “And the worst part is, | 最糟糕的是 |
[59:29] | I can’t tell anyone why you’re gone.” | 我没办法把你的死因告诉任何人 |
[59:32] | “I can’t tell them that you saved El’s life.” | 我不能告诉他们你救了艾尔的命 |
[59:36] | “That you saved my life.” | 你救了我的命 |
[59:42] | “I play that moment back in my head all the time.” | 我一直在我脑海里回想那个时刻 |
[59:47] | “And sometimes I imagine myself | 有时候我会想象自己 |
[59:50] | running to you, | 奔向你 |
[59:53] | pulling you away.” | 把你拉开 |
[59:56] | “I imagine that if I had, | 我想象如果我那样做了 |
[59:59] | that you would still be here.” | 你肯定还好好地活着 |
[1:00:03] | “And everything would be… | 那么一切就会… |
[1:00:07] | …everything would be right again.” | 一切就会再度如常 |
[1:00:13] | “I imagine that we… | 我想象着我们… |
[1:00:15] | that we could’ve become friends.” | 我们可能会成为朋友 |
[1:00:19] | “Good friends, like… | 好朋友 就像… |
[1:00:22] | like a real brother and sister.” | 就像亲兄妹一般 |
[1:00:26] | “And I know that’s stupid.” | 我知道那样的想法很蠢 |
[1:00:29] | “You hated me.” | 你恨我 |
[1:00:32] | “I hated you.” | 我恨你 |
[1:00:35] | “But I thought that maybe… | 但我心想或许… |
[1:00:38] | maybe we could try again.” | 或许我们可以再试试看 |
[1:00:45] | “But that’s not what happened.” | 但事实并非如此 |
[1:00:49] | “I just… | 我只是… |
[1:00:51] | I stood there | 站在那里 |
[1:00:54] | and I watched.” | 袖手旁观 |
[1:00:58] | “For a while, I tried to be happy.” | 有一阵子 我尝试过得开心点 |
[1:01:02] | “Normal.” | 做个正常人 |
[1:01:06] | “But I… | 但我… |
[1:01:08] | I think that maybe a part of me died that day too.” | 我想那天有一部分的我或许也死了 |
[1:01:15] | “And I haven’t told anyone this.” | 我还没跟任何人说起过这件事 |
[1:01:19] | “I… I just can’t.” | 我做不到 |
[1:01:24] | “But I had to tell you.” | 但我必须告诉你 |
[1:01:28] | “Before it’s too late.” | 否则就来不及了 |
[1:01:33] | “If you can even hear this.” | 如果你地下有知的话 |
[1:01:38] | “I really hope that you can.” | 我真的希望你能听到 |
[1:01:45] | “I’m sorry.” | 对不起 |
[1:01:49] | “I’m so, so sorry, Billy.” | 真的很对不起 比利 |
[1:02:00] | “Love, your shitty little sister, | 爱你 你糟糕的妹妹 |
[1:02:03] | Max.” | 麦克斯” |
[1:02:28] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[1:02:38] | All right, it’s been long enough. | 好吧 够久了 |
[1:02:41] | -Steve, just give her some time. -I have, all right? | -史蒂夫 给她点时间 -等得够久了 好吗?辛克莱尔 |
[1:02:43] | I’m calling it. She wants to get a lawyer, she can. | 这次我做主 她要请律师的话就请吧 |
[1:02:51] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[1:02:52] | Time to giddy up, yeah? | 该走了 好吗? |
[1:02:55] | Max? | 麦克斯? |
[1:02:58] | Max. Max. | 麦克斯 |
[1:03:02] | Max! | 麦克斯! |
[1:03:04] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[1:03:07] | I’ve been waiting to hear those words, Max. | 我一直在等你说这番话 麦克斯 |
[1:03:12] | Waiting so very long. | 等了这么久 |
[1:03:17] | Wake up! | 醒醒! |
[1:03:17] | Hey! | 喂! |
[1:03:21] | Max, wake up! | 麦克斯 醒醒! |
[1:03:23] | Max! Wake up! | 麦克斯!醒醒! |
[1:03:26] | -Oh, something’s wrong. -Max! | -有事情不对劲 -麦克斯! |
[1:03:28] | Guys! | 两位! |
[1:03:32] | Come on, wake up! | 快醒醒! |
[1:03:35] | But it wasn’t the full truth, was it, Max? | 但这并非全部真相 对吗 麦克斯? |
[1:03:41] | You know, I think there’s a part of you, | 我认为你内心的一部分 |
[1:03:43] | buried somewhere deep, | 埋藏得很深 |
[1:03:45] | that wanted me to die that day. | 那部分的你希望我那天死去 |
[1:03:47] | That was maybe even relieved. | 我死去或许甚至会让你如释重负 |
[1:03:53] | Happy. | 开心 |
[1:03:54] | Billy, no, that’s not true. | 比利 不 不是那样的 |
[1:03:56] | That’s why you stood there, isn’t it, Max? | 所以你才站在那里袖手旁观 不是吗 麦克斯? |
[1:03:59] | It’s okay. You can admit it now. | 没关系 你现在可以承认了 |
[1:04:01] | No more lies. | 不用再说谎 |
[1:04:04] | -No more hiding. -Billy, that’s not true, I swear. | -不用再躲躲藏藏 -比利 不是那样的 我发誓 |
[1:04:06] | -I swear it’s not true. -That is why you feel such guilt. | -我发誓不是那样的 -所以你才如此内疚 |
[1:04:10] | -No. -Why you hide from your friends. | -不是的 -所以你才避开朋友 |
[1:04:12] | -Why you hide from the world. -No. No. | -所以你才要逃避这个世界 -不是的 |
[1:04:15] | And why, late at night, | 所以在夜深人静之时 |
[1:04:17] | you have sometimes wished to follow me. | 你有时候希望随我而去 |
[1:04:21] | Follow me into death. | 随我一起死去 |
[1:04:24] | -That is why I am here, Max. -No. | -所以我才前来 麦克斯 -不 |
[1:04:28] | -To end your suffering, once and for all. -No. | -来终结你的痛苦 一了百了 -不 |
[1:04:38] | It is time, Max. | 是时候了 麦克斯 |
[1:04:42] | Time for you | 你是时候 |
[1:04:45] | to join me. | 加入我的阵营了 |
[1:04:57] | Max, you gotta get outta there! Can you hear me? | 麦克斯 你得离开那里! 你能听到我说话吗? |
[1:05:00] | -Max! -You gotta get outta there! | -麦克斯! -你必须离开那里! |
[1:05:02] | Call Nancy and Robin! Go get ’em! Call Nancy and Robin! Go! | 打给南茜和罗宾!让她们快来! |
[1:05:06] | -Please, Max! -Shit! | -拜托 麦克斯! -靠! |
[1:05:08] | Shit, shit, shit! Shit, shit, shit! | 靠! |
[1:05:13] | Nancy? Robin? Do you copy? This is a code red. Do you copy? | 南茜?罗宾?收到了吗? 这是红色警报 收到了吗? |
[1:05:19] | Shit. Robin! | 该死 罗宾! |
[1:05:21] | You’re not listening. Our friend is in danger. | 你没听进去 我们的朋友有危险 |
[1:05:24] | Do you really expect me to believe anything you have to say? | 你们现在真的还指望我相信你们说的任何话吗? |
[1:05:27] | It’s the truth. | 事实如此 |
[1:05:28] | You are free to tell your sob story to the police. | 尽管向警察编故事博同情吧 |
[1:05:32] | -Move along. -Don’t touch me! | -继续走 -别碰我! |
[1:05:44] | Victor said the night of the attack, everything went on in the house, | 维克托说 恶魔袭击那晚 屋里所有东西的开关都打开了 |
[1:05:47] | but he made specific mention of music. | 但他特别提到了音乐 |
[1:05:49] | He said music was playing. | 他说有音乐在播放 |
[1:05:53] | And then, when we asked him about the angel, he started to hum. | 然后当我们问他关于天使的事时 他就开始哼唱 |
[1:06:00] | 道声晚安 亲亲我… | |
[1:06:02] | -“Dream a Little Dream of Me.” -Ella Fitzgerald. | -《梦中有我》 -埃拉菲茨杰拉德 |
[1:06:04] | -The voice of an angel. -Yeah. | -天使的嗓音 -对 |
[1:06:06] | Hatch said that music can reach parts of the brain that words can’t. | 哈奇说音乐可以抵达大脑的某些部分 而文字不可以 |
[1:06:10] | So maybe that’s the key, a lifeline. | 或许这就是关键 救命稻草 |
[1:06:12] | -A lifeline back to reality. -It’s worth a shot. | -一根让人回归现实的救命稻草 -值得一试 |
[1:06:17] | -I think we can beat him. -What? | -他应该跑不过我们 -什么? |
[1:06:18] | To the car. | 往车那里跑 |
[1:06:19] | Okay. I’m warning you right now, I have terrible coordination. | 好吧 我现在警告你 我的协调能力很差 |
[1:06:22] | Took me six months longer to walk than all the other babies. | 我比其他宝宝多花了六个月才学会走路 |
[1:06:25] | -Just follow my lead. -No, my God! | -听我指挥就行 -不 我的天! |
[1:06:27] | Hey! Get back here! | -嘿! -给我回来! |
[1:06:30] | Cinderella, you dropped your shoe! | 灰姑娘 你的鞋子掉了! |
[1:06:32] | Stop right there! | 站住! |
[1:06:35] | Go! | 快走! |
[1:06:38] | Oh my God! | 我的天! |
[1:07:00] | You cannot hide from me, Maxine. | 你在我面前无法隐身 麦可馨 |
[1:07:07] | Let’s go! | 快走! |
[1:07:11] | Stop! Get out of there! | 站住! 她们在那边! |
[1:07:16] | -Ah! -Hey! | 喂! |
[1:07:18] | -Go, go, go, go, go! -Stop! Get out of the car. | -快! -快下车 |
[1:07:20] | Get out of the car. | 下车 |
[1:07:26] | Holy shit! Holy shit! Holy shit! | 老天爷! |
[1:07:29] | You really are a weird runner. | 你跑的样子好奇怪 |
[1:07:31] | Robin, where the hell are you? This is a code red. I repeat, a code red! | 罗宾 你到底在哪里? 这是红色警报 我重复 红色警报! |
[1:07:35] | Dustin, it’s Robin. We copy. | 达斯汀 我是罗宾 我们收到 |
[1:07:37] | Holy shit. Finally! | 老天爷 终于收到了! |
[1:07:39] | Please, please tell me you guys have this figured out. | 拜托 告诉我你们想到办法了 |
[1:07:46] | Lucas! | 卢卡斯! |
[1:07:47] | Dustin! | 达斯汀! |
[1:07:49] | Lucas, please, help! Dustin! | 卢卡斯 求求你 救命啊!达斯汀 |
[1:09:00] | Max, get outta there! | 麦克斯 你必须离开那里! |
[1:09:02] | -Can you hear… -Guys! | -你能听到… -各位! |
[1:09:03] | -What is this? -What’s her favorite song? | -这是什么? -她最喜欢哪首歌? |
[1:09:05] | -Why? -Robin said if she listens… | -为什么? -罗宾说如果她听到… |
[1:09:07] | It’s too much to explain now. What’s her favorite song? | 现在来不及解释了 她最喜欢哪首歌? |
[1:09:36] | What are you doing in here, Max? | 你来这里做什么 麦克斯? |
[1:09:49] | Come back to me. | 回到我身边 |
[1:10:12] | How do you like them, Max? | 你觉得他们怎么样 麦克斯? |
[1:10:20] | Would you like to join them? | 你想加入他们的行列吗? |
[1:10:27] | Shit! | 天啊! |
[1:10:29] | Shit! | 不! |
[1:10:31] | No! | 不! |
[1:10:33] | No! | 不! |
[1:10:45] | -Which one is it? -Okay, okay! | -哪一盘? -好! |
[1:10:47] | Lucas, which one is it? | 卢卡斯 是哪一盘? |
[1:10:48] | What’s her favorite song? | 她最喜欢哪首歌? |
[1:10:59] | -Which one? -It’s right here! Got it! | -哪一盘? -是这盘!找到了! |
[1:11:01] | -Give it to me. -Go, go, go! | -给我 -快! |
[1:11:03] | -Okay, headphones! -Now! | -好 给她戴耳机! -马上! |
[1:11:08] | Max! | 麦克斯! |
[1:11:10] | Max, wake up! | 麦克斯 醒醒! |
[1:11:12] | Max! Wake up! | 麦克斯!醒醒! |
[1:11:14] | Max, we’re right here! | 麦克斯 我们在这里! |
[1:11:15] | -Come on, Max. -They can’t help you, Max. | -麦克斯! -他们救不了你的 麦克斯 |
[1:11:20] | There’s a reason | 你避开他们 |
[1:11:23] | you hide from them. | 是有原因的 |
[1:11:29] | You | 你 |
[1:11:31] | belong here, | 属于这里 |
[1:11:33] | with me. | 跟我一起 |
[1:11:36] | You’re not really here. | 你根本不存在 |
[1:11:39] | Oh, but I am, Max. | 但我就在这里 麦克斯 |
[1:11:44] | I am. | 我在 |
[1:11:57] | Max! | 麦克斯! |
[1:12:05] | Max! | 麦克斯! |
[1:12:07] | I don’t want a letter. | 我不想要什么信 |
[1:12:09] | We’re right here. | 我们就在这里 |
[1:12:10] | I’m right here. | 我就在这里 |
[1:12:39] | Max! | 麦克斯! |
[1:13:10] | Max! | 麦克斯! |
[1:13:27] | Max! | 麦克斯! |
[1:13:42] | Max! Max! | 麦克斯! |
[1:13:46] | Max! Max! | 麦克斯! |
[1:13:48] | Max! Oh my God. | 我在这里 麦克斯!我在这里 |
[1:13:50] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:13:52] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[1:13:54] | I thought we lost you. | 我以为你死了 |
[1:13:57] | -I’m still… I’m still here. -Oh shit. | -我还…我还活着 -靠 |
[1:14:01] | I’m still here. | 我还活着 |