时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:16] | Shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! Oh, shit! | 哦 靠! |
[00:18] | -God. -Keep pressure on it. | -老天 -继续按压! |
[00:21] | -It’s not slowing. -Keep putting pressure on it. | -出血状况没有减缓 -继续按压 |
[00:23] | -More pressure. Get the napkins. -Come on. | -再用力一点 快拿纸巾来 -赶快 |
[00:26] | -More napkins. -Shit. | -再去拿些纸巾来 -我靠 |
[00:27] | -It’s not slowing. -Argyle! Get us to St. Mary’s. | -出血状况没有减缓 -阿盖尔!你得送我们去圣玛丽 |
[00:30] | I don’t think praying’s gonna help that dude. | 我觉得祷告救不了那哥们 伙计 |
[00:32] | -No, you idiot! St. Mary’s Hospital. -No, no. | -不是的 你个白痴!是圣玛丽医院 -不要 |
[00:35] | -What? -No hospital. | -什么? -不去医院 |
[00:37] | -We’re gonna get you to the hospital. -You need to warn… | -我们会送你去医院 -你们务必要警告… |
[00:41] | …O… Owens. | 欧文斯 |
[00:43] | -Owens, okay. -The girl. | -欧文斯 好 -那个女孩 |
[00:44] | She… She’s in danger. | 她有危险 |
[00:46] | Okay, how… how do we find Owens? | 好 我们怎样才能找到欧文斯? |
[00:48] | Nina. Nina. | 妮娜 |
[00:50] | -Nina. Who’s Nina? -Come on. A pen. | -妮娜 妮娜是谁? -笔 哦 给你 |
[00:52] | Okay. | 好 |
[00:54] | -Here’s the number. -Number. Number. | -这是号码 -号码 |
[00:56] | -He wants to write something. -We can call this Nina? | -他想写东西 -我们可以跟叫妮娜这人联络? |
[00:59] | Grab a magazine or something. Will, get something. | 拿本杂志什么的来 威尔 拿过来 |
[01:01] | -He’s really bleeding a lot. -Right here. | -他失血太多 -拿来了 |
[01:04] | -Come on. Hey. -Write the number. | -来了 喂 -把号码写下来 |
[01:06] | Hey! Look at me! | 喂!看着我! |
[01:07] | -Hey! Come on! -Hold on! | -喂!快醒醒! -坚持住! |
[01:09] | -Oh, shit. -Hey! | -我靠 -喂! |
[01:11] | Hey, yo, yo. Wait, wait, wait. | 喂 慢着 |
[01:13] | Why is it so quiet back there, huh? | 后座怎么这么安静? |
[01:15] | Yo, is he dead? Jesus, man. | 喂 他死了吗?老天 我去 |
[01:18] | Talk to me! Shit! | 跟我说句话啊!靠! |
[01:22] | We should get off the road. | 我们应该开离马路 |
[01:24] | Argyle, Ar… Argyle, get off the road, now! | 阿盖尔 开离马路 快! |
[01:27] | Shit, he’s dead, isn’t he? | 靠 他死了 对吗? |
[01:29] | -This is real bad. -What are you doing? | -这下真的糟了 -你干什么? |
[01:31] | Get off the road! | 开离马路! |
[02:19] | Listen. | 听着 |
[02:20] | I know she was just here. | 我知道她来过这里 |
[02:22] | And if you wanna live… | 你想活命的话… |
[02:26] | you’re gonna tell me where she is. | 就告诉我她在哪里 |
[02:50] | Apologies for the bumpy ride, kiddo. | 很抱歉一路颠簸 小姑娘 |
[02:53] | I would’ve paved the road, but… | 我本可以采取轻松一点的做法 但是… |
[02:55] | kinda ruins the whole “top secret location” thing. | 这有点会破坏整个“绝密地点”计划 |
[03:01] | Did you get some rest? | 你休息了吗? |
[03:04] | A little. | 一小会儿 |
[03:05] | Good. | 那就好 |
[03:07] | I have a feeling you’re gonna need it. | 我有预感你需要好好休息 |
[03:26] | (内华达州 鲁斯) | |
[03:29] | (12小时前) | |
[04:27] | Okay. Here we go. | 好了 进去吧 |
[04:38] | You didn’t really think we were working out of a shed, did you? | 你不会真以为我们是在棚屋里工作吧? |
[05:03] | You built all this? | 这都是你一手建造的? |
[05:04] | Well, more gave it a face-lift. | 更确切地说 是把这里改造了一番 |
[05:08] | Do you know what an ICBM is? | 你知道ICBM是什么吗? |
[05:10] | It stands for intercontinental ballistic missile. | 是洲际弹道导弹的英文缩写 |
[05:13] | It’s a… a fancy bomb. | 是一种很高级的炸弹 |
[05:15] | We used to store them in these silos, but we haven’t used this one in years. | 我们曾将其储存在地下导弹发射井里 但我们好多年没用过这里了 |
[05:19] | In fact, there… there’s no bomb here at all. | 其实这里根本没有炸弹 |
[05:21] | It’s just a big ol’ empty space. | 只是一个老旧空旷的空间 |
[05:24] | So we repurposed it to hold something much more powerful than a missile: | 所以我们改作他用 来放置比导弹更强大的东西 |
[05:30] | you. | 就是你 |
[05:33] | -Anne, Tracy. Morning. -Morning, doc. | -安 翠西 早安 -早安 博士 |
[05:36] | Morning. | 早安 |
[05:37] | You’ll have to forgive the staring. You’re a bit of a celebrity down here. | 别介意他们盯着你 你在这里可是个名人呢 |
[05:41] | -I am? -Oh yeah. You kidding? | -是吗? -是啊 开什么玩笑? |
[05:43] | You… You’re bigger than Madonna to them. | 在他们心里 你比麦当娜更有名 |
[05:46] | They’ve all given up their lives, their jobs, their families | 他们放弃了自己的生活 工作和家庭 |
[05:50] | to come work on this program, ’cause they believe in the cause. | 来参与这个计划 因为他们对这项事业有信心 |
[05:54] | They believe in you. | 对你有信心 |
[06:02] | It’s okay. Yeah. | 没关系 好了 |
[06:07] | We call her Nina. | 我们称之为“妮娜” |
[06:14] | What is it? | 这是什么东西? |
[06:16] | If we told you, it would ruin the surprise. | 告诉你的话 就没惊喜感了 |
[06:27] | Hello, Eleven. | 你好 十一 |
[06:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:32] | You’re frightened of me. | 你怕我 |
[06:35] | Perhaps, in our time apart, you may have even grown to hate me. | 也许在我们分开的这段时间里 你甚至开始恨我了 |
[06:39] | But all I’ve ever wanted to do | 但我一心想做的 |
[06:42] | is to help you. | 就是帮助你 |
[06:44] | And right now, I think you very much need my help. | 此时此刻 我认为你急需我的帮助 |
[06:49] | Your gifts have been stolen. | 你的天赋被偷走了 |
[06:52] | I believe I know why. | 我相信我知道个中缘由 |
[06:55] | And I believe I know how to get them back. | 我也相信我知道如何帮你恢复 |
[06:59] | Let us work together again. | 我们再度联手吧 |
[07:02] | You and I. | 你和我 |
[07:04] | Daughter | 女儿 |
[07:06] | and Papa. | 和爸爸 |
[07:08] | Papa! | 爸爸! |
[07:24] | Yeah, I got her. | 好 把她交给我吧 |
[07:30] | Why don’t you go back inside, play nice for the doctor, hmm? | 你还是进去跟医生好好相处吧 |
[07:35] | No! | 不要! |
[07:37] | No! | 不要! |
[07:41] | The more you move, | 你越挣扎 |
[07:43] | -the more this is gonna hurt. -No! No! No! | -就会越痛 -不要! |
[07:47] | Leave her. | 放开她 |
[07:51] | -No. -I’m… I’m sorry, Eleven. | -不 -对不起 十一 |
[07:54] | This is not how I wanted things to begin. | 我并不希望事情以这种方式开始 |
[07:59] | But everything’s going to be all right. | 但一切都会好起来的 |
[08:03] | You’re home now. | 你现在回家了 |
[08:06] | You’re home. | 你回家了 |
[08:23] | NETFLIX 剧集 | |
[09:13] | 剧名:第五集:妮娜计划 | |
[09:42] | Enough! | 够了! |
[09:46] | He is not yours to kill. | 轮不到你来杀他 |
[09:48] | Fools. | 一群白痴 |
[09:54] | What I tell you, American? | 我跟你说什么来着 美国佬? |
[09:56] | No run. | 不要逃跑 |
[10:00] | You don’t listen. | 你就是不听 |
[10:03] | Now is going to be much pain. | 这下你有苦头吃了 |
[10:08] | Much. | 很大的苦头 |
[10:50] | It could be worse, American. | 有可能比这还糟 美国佬 |
[10:53] | At least you have company. | 起码你有个伴了 |
[11:01] | Your eyes don’t deceive you. | 你没看错 |
[11:03] | I’m a prisoner now. | 现在我也成阶下囚了 |
[11:05] | Like you. | 跟你一样 |
[11:07] | Yuri, the smuggler, he betrayed me. | 那个走私犯尤里 他出卖了我 |
[11:11] | Betrayed us. | 出卖了我们 |
[11:15] | The pig’s in trouble now. | 那个猪头现在有麻烦了 |
[11:17] | You said we could trust him! | 你说过我们可以信任他的! |
[11:20] | You swore to me! | 你信誓旦旦地保证过! |
[11:21] | Because I believed we could. | 因为我当时以为我们可以信任他 |
[11:23] | You think this is what I planned? | 你以为这是我的初衷吗? |
[11:25] | I have lost everything. Everything! | 我失去了一切 什么都没了! |
[11:27] | We both knew the risks. Both of us. | 我们都清楚风险 你我心知肚明 |
[11:29] | Do us all a favor. Finish him! | 帮我们大家一个忙 干掉他! |
[11:31] | We gambled today, | 我们今天赌了一把 |
[11:33] | and we lost. | 结果输了 |
[11:36] | We lost. | 我们输了 |
[11:39] | Finish him! | 干掉他! |
[11:49] | Joyce. | 乔伊斯 |
[11:51] | What about Joyce? | 那乔伊斯呢? |
[11:55] | (尤里海鲜餐馆) | |
[12:14] | There you are, my girl! | 终于发动了 我的飞机! |
[12:16] | Mwah! | |
[12:23] | Why the long faces? | 怎么愁眉苦脸的? |
[12:25] | Are you not excited for your journey across the Iron Curtain? | 你们即将体验穿越铁幕之旅 心情不激动吗? |
[12:31] | Yuri, I have a family. I have three kids waiting for me. | 尤里 我有家 有三个孩子在等我 |
[12:34] | Did you know? Peanut butter is banned in motherland. | 知道吗?花生酱在俄罗斯是禁品 |
[12:38] | I buy for dollar-thirty here, | 我在这边买1.3美元一瓶 |
[12:40] | sell for $20 there. | 在那边转手卖20美元一瓶 |
[12:42] | Your mother must be very proud. | 你妈一定很骄傲 |
[12:44] | My mother is dead. | 我妈已经死了 |
[12:48] | Dead… | 死了… |
[12:49] | tired of living like a bum! | 厌倦了像流浪汉一样生活! |
[12:54] | You see? | 明白吗? |
[12:55] | Yuri has family too. | 尤里也有家 |
[12:58] | And with money I earn from selling you, | 等我卖掉你们 赚到钱后 |
[13:00] | I will buy her a new house. | 会给她买一栋新房子 |
[13:02] | I will buy my daughter | 我会给我女儿 |
[13:04] | a pony. | 买一匹小马 |
[13:05] | Whatever they desire from now on, they will have. | 从现在开始 他们想要什么就会有什么 |
[13:08] | And, yes, for that, | 是的 正因如此 |
[13:10] | my mother will be very, very proud. | 我妈会非常骄傲 |
[13:25] | Hold tight. | 坐稳了 |
[13:27] | This is not American Airlines. | 这可不是美国航空 |
[13:30] | Is going to get bit choppy. | 会有一点颠簸 |
[13:59] | When’d Rick get out of jail? | 瑞克什么时候出狱了? |
[14:02] | Justice system’s a goddamn joke. | 司法体系就是他妈的笑话 |
[14:09] | Nope. | 没有 |
[14:19] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:20] | You’ll do. | 这就够了 |
[14:25] | Hey, Dustin, this is Eddie the Banished. | 嘿 达斯汀 我是放逐者埃迪 |
[14:28] | You there? | 你在吗? |
[14:30] | Dustin, can you hear me? | 达斯汀 能听到我说话吗? |
[14:33] | Dustin? | 达斯汀? |
[14:37] | Earth to Dustin. | 地球呼叫达斯汀 |
[14:39] | Hey, it’s Nancy. | 嘿 我是南茜 |
[14:41] | Wheeler! Hey. | 惠勒!嘿 |
[14:42] | Um, I’m gonna need a food delivery, | 我需要有人给我送吃的来 |
[14:46] | like, really soon, unless you want me going out into the world. | 要尽快送 除非你们想让我出去招摇过市 |
[14:49] | No. No, no, no. Don’t do that. | 不行 别出去 |
[14:51] | Stay where you are, and we’ll be there as soon as we can. | 好好待着 我们会尽快赶过去 |
[14:54] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 好 |
[14:55] | Listen, um… can you pick me up a six-pack? | 听着 可以帮我买半打啤酒吗? |
[14:58] | I know, it’s stupid as shit, drinking right now, | 我知道 现在喝酒并非明智之举 |
[15:01] | but a cold beer would really calm my jangled nerves. | 但一瓶冰镇啤酒 有助于我紧张兮兮的神经平静下来 |
[15:05] | Hey, I’m gonna have to call you back. | 我待会儿再打给你 |
[15:06] | No, don’t you da… Wheeler? Wheeler? | 不行 你竟敢…惠勒? |
[15:09] | Dustin! -Mm. | 达斯汀! |
[15:10] | -Wake up. -What? | -醒醒 -怎么? |
[15:12] | Aren’t you supposed to be on Max watch? | 你不是应该盯着麦克斯吗? |
[15:13] | Yep. Yep, yep, yep. | 对 |
[15:15] | -Sorry. -Then where is she? | -抱歉 -那她人呢? |
[15:16] | She’s right there. A second ago. | 她刚刚还在那里 |
[15:18] | I swear, I just dozed off for… | 我发誓 我就打了个盹儿 才睡了… |
[15:22] | …an hour. | 一小时 |
[15:29] | Morning, guys. | 早上好 各位 |
[15:32] | Everything okay? | 没事吧? |
[15:33] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[15:35] | Yeah, everything’s okay. | 对 一切顺利 |
[15:37] | I think it’s so sweet that you guys are sticking together like this. | 我觉得你们团结一致 真是太好了 |
[15:42] | Could try sticking together at a different house for a change. | 要不去别家团结一致吧 |
[15:48] | You know you’re welcome anytime. | 你知道这里随时欢迎你们 |
[15:49] | Totally. You’re like family. | 是啊 你们跟家人一样 |
[15:52] | -May I? -Absolutely. | -我可以来点吗? -好啊 |
[15:54] | Yeah, why not? Take us for all we’re worth. | 是啊 有何不可 只要有用得到我们的地方 尽管开口 |
[15:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:09] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:10] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[16:12] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[16:14] | Just couldn’t sleep. | 就是睡不着 |
[16:16] | People kept blasting music in my ears, for some reason. | 不知怎么地 有人一直在我耳朵里面放音乐 |
[16:20] | But Holly let me borrow some of her crayons. | 不过霍莉借了一些蜡笔给我 |
[16:23] | -We’ve been having fun, right, Holly? -Mm-hmm. | 我们今早玩得很开心 对吧 霍莉? |
[16:28] | Is this what you saw last night? | 这些是你昨晚看到的东西吗? |
[16:30] | I mean, it’s supposed to be. | 应该是吧 |
[16:33] | I thought it’d be easier to draw it out than to explain it, but… | 我以为把它画出来 会比解释更容易 可是… |
[16:38] | not so much. | 也没那么容易 |
[16:39] | Is that…? | 那是… |
[16:41] | It was like they were on display. | 感觉这像是在展示什么 |
[16:43] | And then there was this red fog everywhere. | 然后到处都是红色的雾 |
[16:47] | It was like a dream. | 如梦境一般 |
[16:48] | A nightmare. | 一场噩梦 |
[16:50] | You think Vecna’s just trying to scare you? | 你认为维克纳只是想吓你吗? |
[16:52] | With Billy? Yeah. | 让比利来吓我?是啊 |
[16:53] | But when I made it here… | 但当我来到这里后… |
[16:56] | I dunno, something was different. | 我也说不清 事情发生了变化 |
[16:57] | He seemed surprised, almost. | 他似乎有那么一点吃惊 |
[16:59] | Like he didn’t want me there. | 好像他不希望我出现在那里 |
[17:02] | Maybe you infiltrated his mind. | 也许你入侵了他的思想 |
[17:04] | He invaded your mind, right? | 他入侵了你的思想 对吧? |
[17:05] | Is it that big a leap to suggest you somehow wound up in his? | 相信你也曾出现在他的脑海里 有那么难吗? |
[17:09] | Like Freddie Krueger’s boiler room. | 就好像弗莱迪克鲁格的锅炉房 |
[17:11] | Freddie Krueger? | 弗莱迪克鲁格? |
[17:12] | He’s a super burned-up dude with razors for fingers. | 他被严重烧伤过 有带着利刃的手指 |
[17:16] | -And he kills you in your dreams. -Seriously? | -他会潜入梦境杀人 -达斯汀 有没有搞错? |
[17:21] | Sorry. It’s a movie. | 不好意思 是电影 |
[17:23] | It’s not real. | 不是真的 |
[17:24] | Just… think about it. | 只是…想想看吧 |
[17:26] | What if you somehow unlocked a backdoor to Vecna’s world? | 万一你以某种方式 打开了通往维克纳世界的后门呢? |
[17:30] | Like, maybe the answer we’re looking for is | 没准我们找寻的答案 |
[17:32] | somewhere in this incredibly vague drawing. | 就在这张模糊难懂的画里 |
[17:36] | -God, we need Will. -No shit. | -老天 我们需要威尔 -可不是吗? |
[17:38] | But I tried them again this morning, and it’s the same busy signal. | 今早我又试着打给他们了 他家的电话还是占线 |
[17:42] | Is this a window? | 这是窗户吗? |
[17:44] | Yeah. | 对 |
[17:45] | Stained glass with roses. | 带有玫瑰图案的彩色玻璃 |
[17:46] | Yeah. See? I’m not so terrible after all. | 对 看吧?我画画的水平没那么糟糕 |
[17:50] | Yeah, well, it helps that I’ve seen it before. | 是啊 幸好我以前见过 |
[18:23] | It’s pieces of a house. | 这是一栋房子的各个部分 |
[18:27] | Not just any house. | 不是普通的房子 |
[18:36] | It’s Victor Creel’s house. | 是维克托克里尔的家 |
[18:38] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[18:39] | Waking the others. | 叫醒其他人 |
[18:43] | Sorry, fuel for the road. Thanks, Mr. Wheeler! | 不好意思 吃了好上路 谢了 惠勒先生 |
[19:09] | No. | 不 |
[19:14] | No. | 不 |
[19:20] | (十一 爸爸) | |
[19:38] | No. | 不 |
[21:20] | Well, well. | 瞧瞧看吧 |
[21:22] | Look who finally decided to join us. | 瞧瞧谁终于决定加入我们了 |
[21:26] | Someone’s a sleepyhead this morning. | 今早有人睡过头了 |
[21:28] | Where am I? | 我在哪里? |
[21:29] | I guess you’re still not quite awake, huh? | 看来你还没睡醒吧? |
[21:32] | Am I in Hawkins? | 我在霍金斯吗? |
[21:42] | Well, well. | 瞧瞧看吧 |
[21:44] | Look who finally decided to join us. | 瞧瞧谁终于决定加入我们了 |
[21:49] | Someone’s a sleepyhead this morning. | 今早有人睡过头了 |
[21:59] | Don’t go too far, sleepyhead. | 别走太远 瞌睡虫 |
[22:02] | Lessons begin promptly at 10:00. | 10点钟准时开课 |
[22:29] | Well, well. | 瞧瞧看吧 |
[22:31] | Look who finally decided to join us. | 瞧瞧谁终于决定加入我们了 |
[22:35] | Someone’s a sleepyhead this morning. | 今早有人睡过头了 |
[22:41] | Heart rate’s now 120 BPM. | 当前心率是每分钟120次 |
[22:44] | -She’s rejecting it. -Give her time. | -她很排斥 -给她点时间 |
[22:47] | No, no, no. We shouldn’t have just thrown her in like this. | 不行 我们不该就这样把她扔进去 |
[22:51] | -She’s gonna drown in there. -No. | -她会淹死的 -不会 |
[22:53] | No, she is going to swim. | 不会 她会成功的 |
[23:06] | Oh man. | 老天 |
[23:10] | Okay. This is not the way it’s supposed to go, okay? | 好吧 这样行不通 好吗? |
[23:13] | Oh man, oh man, oh man. Okay, this is so messed up. | 老天 好吧 这下搞砸了 |
[23:16] | This is so messed up! This is so messed up! | 这下搞砸了! |
[23:18] | Okay. Dude’s probably got, like, a family, kids, you know. | 好吧 这哥们可能是有家有口的 |
[23:21] | All that shit. We gotta go to the cops with this. | 诸如此类的 我们必须报警 老天 |
[23:23] | Lay it all on ’em. Your superpowered girlfriend, bad government dudes, | 我们必须跟警方和盘托出 你的超能力女友 政府部门的坏蛋 |
[23:27] | -Upside Down dimension planet thing… -No. | -颠倒世界维度行星什么的… -不行 |
[23:29] | But… But listen! | 可是…听着! |
[23:31] | The bad government dudes are after your super girlfriend, right? Right? Okay. | 政府部门的坏蛋 在追捕你的超能力女友 对吧?好的 |
[23:34] | So maybe cops can help us find out where she is. | 没准警察能帮我们查出她在哪里 |
[23:37] | They’re gonna kill her. | 因为他们要干掉她 |
[23:38] | -If they kill her, they’re gonna kill us. -Hey! | 如果这样的话 我们也在劫难逃 |
[23:40] | They might kill us before they kill her. | 事实上 干掉她之前 他们可能会先干掉我们 |
[23:42] | -I dunno, man. -Argyle! | -我不知道 伙计 -阿盖尔! |
[23:44] | -Don’t know what order they wanna go. -Listen! Hey! | -我不知道他们会先杀谁 -听我说!嘿! |
[23:47] | -Eeny meeny miny moe… -Argyle! | -点兵点将… -阿盖尔! |
[23:48] | -Listen! -What? | -听我说! -怎样? |
[23:50] | Look, I think we can figure this out, okay? | 听着 我们应该能想办法解决 好吗? |
[23:53] | We just gotta open our minds. | 我们得放开心态 |
[23:55] | Open our minds? That’s an open grave in front of me, man! | 放开心态? 我面前有个没盖土的坟墓 老兄! |
[23:57] | -Open my mind? What are you talking about? -Listen. Hey, dude! Hey! | -放开心态?你胡扯什么? -听我说 嘿 哥们! |
[24:01] | Just relax, okay? | 别激动 好吗? |
[24:03] | -Yeah. -Why don’t you just go to the van… | -好吧 -不如你回车上去 |
[24:06] | …and do your thing, huh? | 做你该做的事 |
[24:09] | -Purple Palm Tree Delight. -Right. | -紫色棕榈树欢欣大麻 -好 |
[24:10] | Right. | 好 |
[24:12] | It’s all worn off. | 药效都退了 |
[24:13] | It’s just worn off. | 刚刚退了 |
[24:15] | I’m all emotional. | 我太情绪化了 |
[24:16] | -You’re emotional. -Okay. | -你是很情绪化 -好吧 |
[24:20] | -I’m sorry. -You’re fine. | -抱歉 -你没事了 |
[24:22] | -Jonathan. -Yeah? | -乔纳森 -怎么了? |
[24:24] | More weed? Is that really a good idea now? | 让他继续抽大麻? 现在真适合这样做吗? |
[24:26] | Got a better idea to keep him calm? | 你有更好的办法让他冷静下来吗? |
[24:28] | Let’s just get this done. | 我们先把这事搞定吧 |
[24:40] | You can’t let him get to you. | 别让他影响到你 |
[24:42] | He’s stoned out of his mind. Doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 他哈草哈得太嗨了 根本不知道自己在说什么 |
[24:45] | That doesn’t mean he’s wrong. | 这不表示他说错了 |
[24:47] | I mean, if that guy would’ve lived one more second, one more second, | 如果那家伙能多活一秒钟 |
[24:51] | then w… we would know where she is. | 那我们就会得知十一的下落 |
[24:54] | Wh… Why didn’t he just say the number? | 他为什么不直接把号码说出来? |
[24:58] | I should’ve explained myself. | 我当初真该好好向她表白 |
[25:00] | Maybe Eleven would’ve taken me with her and things would be different, but… | 因为这样 十一或许就会带我一起去 事态就会不一样 可是… |
[25:03] | -No. -I didn’t… I didn’t know what to say. | 我不知道说什么好 |
[25:07] | Sometimes I think it’s just scary to open up like that. | 有时候 我觉得像那样完全袒露心迹 是很可怕的事 |
[25:13] | To say how you really feel. | 讲出自己的真情实感 |
[25:16] | Especially to people you care about the most. | 尤其是对你最在乎的人 |
[25:20] | Because, what if… | 因为 万一… |
[25:23] | what if they don’t like the truth? | 万一他们不喜欢听实话呢? |
[25:28] | Does anybody know the dead dude’s name? | 嘿 有谁知道 那个死掉的家伙叫什么吗? |
[25:30] | -What? -The dead dude. | -什么? -那个死掉的家伙 |
[25:32] | I’m making him a headstone. | 我要给他立个碑 |
[25:34] | You do realize we spent all morning hiding the body. | 你明知道我们折腾了一上午 才把尸体藏好 |
[25:37] | Well, I’ll just write, uh, “Here Lies Unknown Hero Agent Man.” | 那我就写“无名英雄特工之墓”吧 |
[25:42] | Yeah. “Saved Argyle, Jonathan, Will, and Mike from certain death.” | 对 “阿盖尔 乔纳森 威尔和迈克的救命恩人” |
[25:45] | You… You’re gonna write our names on the pizza box? | 你要把我们的名字 写在那个披萨盒上? |
[25:50] | They’re pretty common names. | 都是很常见的名字 |
[25:52] | Okay, dude. Uh, do your thing. | 好吧 哥们 随你怎么着吧 |
[25:54] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[25:58] | Come on, man. | 拜托 老天 |
[25:59] | That’s his pen. | 那是他的笔 |
[26:01] | What? | 什么? |
[26:02] | Unknown Hero Agent Man, | 无名英雄特工 |
[26:04] | that’s the pen he gave me right before he died. | 在他断气前 他把那支笔给了我 |
[26:07] | Piece of shit. | 破玩意 |
[26:08] | Why would he give me a pen that didn’t work? | 他为何要给我一支写不出字的笔? |
[26:19] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[26:21] | Hey, man, I’m using that. | 嘿 伙计 我正在用呢 |
[26:23] | What are you doing? | 你做什么? |
[26:26] | Something fell outta that pen, man. | 有东西从笔里掉出来了 伙计 |
[26:28] | Wh… What is it? | 什么东西? |
[26:33] | It’s the number. | 是那个号码 |
[26:35] | We’ve had it this whole time. | 原来一直在我们手上 |
[26:36] | We got his digits, man? | 我们有他的号码了 伙计? |
[26:49] | Did I tell you it’s okay to break? | 我跟你说过可以休息吗? |
[26:51] | Over there, there is a hand. | 那边有只手 |
[26:54] | A HAND! | 一只手! |
[26:56] | Are we animals? | 我们是畜生吗? |
[27:01] | Hey, Ivan. Ivan! | 嘿 伊凡! |
[27:12] | Stop calling my name. | 别再叫我的名字 |
[27:15] | You trying to get me in trouble? | 你想让我惹祸上身吗? |
[27:17] | I don’t know what they’ve told you, | 我不知道他们跟你说了什么 |
[27:20] | but it is all lies. | 但都是谎言 |
[27:21] | I’m here by mistake! | 我是因为误会才被关了进来 |
[27:23] | I’m sorry. I cannot help you. | 抱歉 我帮不了你 |
[27:28] | I can make you rich. | 我能让你发财 |
[27:35] | See this American? | 看见这个美国佬了吗? |
[27:38] | He comes from money. | 他身价不菲 |
[27:41] | Old money. | 家境殷实 |
[27:44] | Tell him, American. Tell him how you will make him rich. | 告诉他 美国佬 告诉他你会如何让他发财 |
[27:58] | You’re a real help, American, you know that? | 你可真会帮忙 美国佬 知道吧? |
[28:02] | A real help. | 帮了大忙 |
[28:06] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[28:09] | You want to die here? You want to die? Is that it? | 你想死在这里吗?你想死?对吗? |
[28:12] | That’s what we’ve been brought here to do. | 他们带我们来这里 就是要置我们于死地 |
[28:14] | So, that is it? You give up, then? | 所以就这样了?你放弃? |
[28:24] | What about your woman, huh? | 那你的女人呢? |
[28:27] | She’s captured, yes, but still alive. | 她被抓了 没错 不过人还活着 |
[28:30] | We can still save her. | 我们依然能救她 |
[28:32] | “Save her.” | “救她” |
[28:35] | That is amusing to you? | 你觉得这个说法很可笑吗? |
[28:38] | You don’t get it, do you? You don’t get it. | 你搞不清楚状况是吧? 你就没搞清楚 |
[28:42] | The closer I get with Joyce, the more danger she’s in. | 我越接近乔伊斯 她就越危险 |
[28:46] | You’re not thinking straight, American. | 你脑子糊涂了 美国佬 |
[28:48] | No, I think I am. | 不 我很清醒 |
[28:51] | For the first time in my life, I think I’m thinking straight. | 我觉得我这辈子头一次这么清醒 |
[28:57] | I used to think I was cursed. | 我以前常认为自己被诅咒了 |
[29:01] | Ever since I was 18. | 从我18岁开始 |
[29:04] | Got some letter of induction in the mail. | 我收到了一封征兵的信 |
[29:06] | Uncle Sam wants me to go fight some war in the jungle. | 美国政府希望我入伍去参加越战 |
[29:09] | Charlie’s moving south like a plague ’cause of commie bastards like you, and… | 因为有你们这些共匪相助 越共像瘟疫一样向南越进发… |
[29:14] | You know, I’m happy enough to go. | 我很乐意去打战 |
[29:17] | Prove to my old man I’m not the piece of shit he thinks I am. | 向我老爸证明 我并非像他想象中那么一无是处 |
[29:22] | I get over there, I must test well, and they put me in the Chemical Corps. | 我去到那里 肯定很适合这份差事 他们把我安排进化学兵部队 |
[29:25] | There I am. I’m just… a kid, you know. | 在那里 我只是…我只是个小孩 |
[29:28] | I’m 18 years old, 8,000 miles away, | 才18岁 背井离乡一万二千公里 |
[29:30] | and I’m mixing up these… 55-gallon drums of Agent Orange. | 去搅拌55加仑的橙剂桶 |
[29:37] | With just these kitchen gloves, you know? | 只佩戴厨用手套 知道吗? |
[29:40] | We used to clean out these buffalo turbines after a run | 车载喷雾器喷洒完一轮橙剂后 我们需要进行清理 |
[29:43] | and just be inhaling the stuff. | 会吸入有毒物质 |
[29:45] | No masks, nothing. | 没戴口罩 没任何防护 |
[29:49] | “It’s not chemical warfare. It’s just herbicide to kill plants.” | “这不是化学战争 只是用来杀死植被的除草剂” |
[29:55] | “Harmless.” That’s what they told us. | “无害” 他们如此告知我们 |
[30:01] | Then I got back to real life, | 后来我从战场归来 |
[30:03] | and these guys I worked with, the ones that made it back, | 我曾经的战友们 那些活着回来的人 |
[30:05] | they started trying to get back to normal, you know? | 开始努力过回正常生活 知道吗? |
[30:08] | Having families. And then things started going wrong. | 组建家庭 后来情况越来越不对劲 |
[30:13] | Kids born stillborn. Dead in the womb. | 有人产下死胎 胎死腹中 |
[30:18] | Crooked spines, eyes popped out. | 脊柱畸形 眼球突出 |
[30:23] | The horror… | 恐惧… |
[30:27] | followed us, clung to us. | 追随着我们 挥之不去 |
[30:31] | My wife Diane, she wanted a baby. | 我妻子黛安想要一个孩子 |
[30:34] | I did too. | 我也是 |
[30:37] | We had a baby, and she was, um… | 我们生了个女儿 她… |
[30:40] | she was born healthy. | 她出生时很健康 |
[30:41] | She was perfect, you know. Sara. | 完美无缺 名叫莎拉 |
[30:44] | And then she died. | 后来她死了 |
[30:46] | Blood pressure’s dropping. | 血压一直在下降 |
[30:47] | It wasn’t an easy death. She… | 死得很惨 她… |
[30:51] | suffered. | 受尽折磨 |
[30:53] | I knew the risks, but I, um… | 我早知道有风险 但我… |
[30:57] | I hid them. | 我隐瞒情况 |
[31:00] | And then Diane left me. She didn’t blame me. Not with words. | 后来黛安离我而去 她没怪我 没说出来而已 |
[31:04] | After that, I was just… | 从那以后 我就… |
[31:08] | I just hid myself in drugs and alcohol. | 通过吸毒和酗酒来麻痹自己 |
[31:13] | And then people started coming into my life. | 后来有人闯进了我的生活 |
[31:17] | This girl El, and Joyce just happened, and I told myself they needed me. | 一个名叫艾尔的女孩 还有乔伊斯 我告诉自己她们需要我 |
[31:23] | But that wasn’t true. | 但事实并非如此 |
[31:26] | That’s a lie. They didn’t need me. | 那是骗人的 她们不需要我 |
[31:31] | I needed them. | 我需要她们 |
[31:35] | I needed them. | 我需要她们 |
[31:37] | You were right, what you said last night. I knew the risks, | 昨晚你说得对 我早就知道有风险 |
[31:41] | breaking out of here, but I did it anyway. | 从这里逃跑有风险 但我还是这么做了 |
[31:45] | The minute I sent for Joyce, the minute I sent for her, | 从我找人给乔伊斯寄包裹那一刻起 |
[31:49] | I sentenced her to death. | 我就置她于死地了 |
[31:52] | Just like I did with Sara. | 就像我对莎拉那样 |
[32:00] | Everyone I love, I hurt. | 我伤害所爱之人 |
[32:08] | See, I was wrong this whole time. | 瞧吧 一直以来我都错了 |
[32:12] | I wasn’t cursed. | 我没受到诅咒 |
[32:17] | I am the curse. | 我就是诅咒 |
[32:35] | I’ve heard rumors of a monster. | 我听到过传闻 说有怪物 |
[32:37] | From America. | 来自美国的怪物 |
[32:41] | I don’t know if what you say is true, American, | 我不知道你说的是真是假 美国佬 |
[32:44] | if you’re truly a cursed man, but you’re right about one thing. | 不知道你是否真的被诅咒了 但有件事你说对了 |
[32:48] | We are going to die in here. | 我们会死在这里 |
[33:17] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗? |
[33:19] | We need to look around. | 我们需要四处查看一下 |
[33:37] | Yep. | 对 |
[33:39] | I think it’s some kind of leak. | 应该是什么东西漏出来吧 |
[33:43] | I haven’t had a chance to fix it with everything going on. | 事情太多了 我还没来得及修理 |
[33:47] | Pack your things. We’re moving you. | 收拾东西吧 我们需要你从这里搬走 |
[34:01] | The devil is here. | 恶魔来了 |
[34:04] | I can feel his presence… | 我能感觉到他的存在 |
[34:07] | growing stronger each day. | 不断滋长 日益强大 |
[34:11] | But I know Chrissy’s in heaven now, | 但我知道克丽丝现在身处天堂 |
[34:15] | looking down at us, smiling. | 微笑着俯瞰我们 |
[34:18] | Happy to see all the lives she touched and brightened. | 欣喜地看着她曾碰触 和因她而受到鼓舞的所有人 |
[34:21] | But I also know she’s frustrated. | 但我也知道她很沮丧 |
[34:24] | Angry. | 心怀愤怒 |
[34:26] | That the monster that did this to her is still out there. | 害死她的那个怪物还在为祸人间 |
[34:30] | Still. | 依然如此 |
[34:32] | Hurting others. | 在伤害他人 |
[34:34] | How can he live, while my angel is gone? | 他凭什么活着 我的小天使却走了? |
[34:38] | I know God has a plan… | 我知道上帝自有安排… |
[34:48] | Lord, I’ve prayed. | 主啊 我祈祷过了 |
[34:52] | And I just do not understand it. | 但我就是不明白 |
[34:55] | I see no reason. | 我不明白为何如此 |
[34:58] | I see no reason. | 我不明白为何如此 |
[34:59] | So I finally got ahold of Cappelletti. | 我终于联系上了卡布丽缇 |
[35:03] | Photos for the ’86 yearbook. | 1986年毕业纪念册的照片 |
[35:05] | Hot damn. | 真不错 |
[35:08] | Sinclair? | 辛克莱尔? |
[35:09] | Goddamn traitor. | 该死的叛徒! |
[35:11] | Only reason he’d lead us to a dead end. | 他就是因为这个原因 才引我们走进死胡同 |
[35:13] | The Hellfire Club. | 就是因为地狱火俱乐部 |
[35:15] | -They’re hiding Eddie. -Maybe we should bring this to the cops. | -他们把埃迪藏起来了 -或许我们应该报警 |
[35:18] | The cops who think Chrissy’s a drug dealer? | 把克丽丝当成毒贩的警察? |
[35:20] | Who are letting this… this psycho go around killing people? | 是谁允许这个疯子到处杀人的? |
[35:23] | I’m just saying, what if this cult is doing shit to us? | 我只是说 万一这个邪教对我们下毒手呢? |
[35:25] | -Doing what? -They already know we’re after them. | -下什么毒手? -他们已经知道我们在找他们 |
[35:29] | -What if they cursed us or some shit? -Patrick thinks he’s cursed. | -万一他们诅咒我们之类的呢? -派崔克觉得他被诅咒了 |
[35:33] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[35:34] | None of this is funny. | 这事儿一点都不好笑 |
[35:37] | Look, I don’t believe in that supernatural crap, all right? | 听着 我不相信什么超自然的鬼话 好吗? |
[35:40] | But this cult is dangerous. | 但这个邪教很危险 |
[35:42] | We have to be smart about this. | 我们得放聪明点 |
[35:45] | I made a list. | 我做了一份清单 |
[35:46] | Everywhere these freaks have been seen. | 上面列出了这些怪胎出没的地点 |
[35:48] | We divide and conquer. Check ’em out one by one. Smoke ’em out. | 分头行动 各个击破 把所有地点挨个查一遍 逼他们现身 |
[35:52] | We should add Reefer Rick’s house to this. | 应该把大麻哥瑞克家也加到名单上 |
[35:54] | What? | 什么? |
[35:55] | Reefer Rick. | 大麻哥瑞克 |
[35:56] | He’s Eddie’s supplier. | 他给埃迪供应毒品 |
[35:58] | He’s supposed to be in prison, but someone spotted him back in his house. | 他原本应该在坐牢的 但有人看到他回家了 |
[36:02] | Now my parents are freaking out and shit. | 现在我爸妈快被吓晕了 |
[36:05] | It’s probably nothing. | 可能没什么 |
[36:06] | I don’t know. | 我也不清楚 |
[36:07] | No, that’s good. That’s good. | 对 这样很好 |
[36:10] | No stones unturned. | 绝不放过任何蛛丝马迹 |
[36:15] | (大麻哥瑞克家) | |
[36:40] | Yeah, that’s not creepy. | 好吧 一点都不瘆人 |
[36:44] | What exactly are we supposed to be looking for in this shithole? | 我们到底来这个鬼地方找什么? |
[36:48] | We’re not sure. | 不确定 |
[36:50] | We just know this house is important to Vecna. | 我们只知道这栋房子对维克纳来说意义重大 |
[36:52] | Because Max saw it in Vecna’s red soup mind world? | 因为麦克斯在维克纳的红色精神世界中看到了这栋房子? |
[36:55] | -Basically. -Great. | -差不多吧 -非常好 |
[36:57] | Maybe it holds a clue to where Vecna is. Why he’s back. Why he killed the Creels. | 或许这里有线索能指明维克纳在哪里 为何回来 为何杀死克里尔一家 |
[37:00] | And how to stop him before he comes back for Max. | 以及如何阻止他 免得他回来对麦克斯下手 |
[37:03] | We don’t think he’s in here, | 他应该不会在这里 |
[37:06] | do we? | 是吗? |
[37:07] | Guess we’ll find out. | 我想我们会弄清楚的 |
[37:09] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[37:10] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[37:17] | Max. | 麦克斯 |
[37:19] | What are you doing in here, | 你来这里做什么 |
[37:22] | Max? | 麦克斯? |
[37:26] | It’s locked. | 锁住了 |
[37:27] | Should I knock, see if anybody’s home? | 我该敲门 看看里面有没有人吗? |
[37:29] | No need. | 不用了 |
[37:34] | I found a key. | 我找到钥匙了 |
[38:07] | Looks like someone forgot to pay their electric bill. | 看来有人忘记交电费了 |
[38:12] | Where’d everyone get those? | 大家从哪里弄来的手电筒? |
[38:16] | Do you need to be told everything? | 有必要什么事都跟你说吗? |
[38:20] | You’re not a child. | 你又不是小孩子 |
[38:21] | -Thank you. -Huh. | 谢谢 |
[38:24] | Back pocket. | 在后袋里 |
[38:36] | They just left everything. | 所有东西都原封不动 |
[38:40] | I guess a triple homicide isn’t good for resale value. | 这里发生过三宗命案 不容易转售吧 |
[38:44] | Hey, guys? | 嘿 大伙儿 |
[38:47] | You all see that, right? | 你们都看到那台钟了吧? |
[38:49] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | -对 -对 |
[38:54] | Is this what you saw? | 这就是你看到的那台钟吗? |
[38:56] | In your visions? | 在你的幻象中? |
[39:02] | I mean, it’s… just a clock. | 我是说…只是一台钟而已 |
[39:05] | Right? | 对吧? |
[39:15] | Like a normal old clock. | 一台普通的老钟 |
[39:17] | Why is this wizard obsessed with clocks? | 这个巫师为何对钟这么着迷? |
[39:21] | Maybe he’s, like, a clockmaker or something? | 搞不好他是钟表匠之类的? |
[39:25] | I think you cracked the case, Steve. | 你破解谜题了 史蒂夫 |
[39:28] | All I know is | 我只知道 |
[39:30] | the answers are here. | 答案就在这里 |
[39:33] | Somewhere. | 在某个地方 |
[39:35] | Okay, everyone stay in groups of two. Robin, upstairs. | 好吧 大家两人一组 罗宾 上楼 |
[39:41] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[39:47] | -Was that a sigh? -No, I did not sigh. | -你刚刚叹气了? -不 我没叹气 |
[39:51] | -Why’d you sigh? -I didn’t sigh. Just come on, dude. | -你为什么叹气? -我没叹气 走吧 哥们 |
[39:54] | -I heard you. -W… We’re just always partners, okay? | -我听到你叹气了 -我们只是向来都是搭档 好吗? |
[39:57] | You have a problem with that? | 你对此有什么问题吗? |
[39:58] | It’d just be nice to, I don’t know, mix it up a bit. | 不知道 不清不楚的倒挺好 |
[40:01] | -I’m boring you? Is that it? -No, the opposite… | -怎么 我很无聊 是这样吗? -不 你恰恰相反 |
[40:11] | Hey, Yuri. | 嘿 尤里 |
[40:13] | Yuri, I need to take a piss here. | 尤里 我要尿尿 |
[40:15] | Just give it up. He can’t hear you. | 你省省吧 他听不见 |
[40:17] | I really do have to go, Joyce. | 我真的憋不住了 乔伊斯 |
[40:19] | This isn’t some ploy to escape. | 并不是想乘机逃跑 |
[40:25] | -He can’t hear. -What? | -他听不见 -什么? |
[40:29] | (积富颗粒型花生酱) | |
[40:33] | Joyce, what are you doing? | 乔伊斯 你在做什么? |
[40:36] | Joyce! Joyce! | 乔伊斯! |
[40:38] | -Joyce! -My leg is too short. | -乔伊斯! -我的腿太短了 |
[40:41] | Can you grab that shard with your foot? | 你能用脚把那个碎片弄过来吗? |
[40:43] | Perhaps, you know, we should talk this through first. | 或许咱俩应该先讨论一下 |
[40:46] | What is there to talk through? | 有什么好讨论的? |
[40:47] | We cut our binds, break free. | 我们弄断绳索 摆脱束缚 |
[40:49] | Yes, okay. Then what? | 好的 好吧 然后呢? |
[40:51] | -Then you take him out. -Take him out? | -然后你制伏他 -制伏他? |
[40:53] | You know karate. You said you were a black belt. | 你会空手道 你说你是黑带高手 |
[40:55] | We’re 10,000 feet in the air, Joyce. | 我们身处三千多米的高空 乔伊斯 |
[40:57] | I take him, who flies this plane? | 我把他制伏了 谁来开飞机? |
[40:59] | All right, so don’t knock him out. | 好吧 那别把他打晕 |
[41:01] | Just get his gun and make him turn us around. | 把他的枪抢过来 逼他调头 |
[41:03] | Get his gun. Just like that, huh? | 夺过他的枪 就那样 是吧? |
[41:05] | -Is black not the highest color? -Yes. | -黑带不是最高段位吗? -是的 |
[41:08] | -It’s just… -Just what? | -只是… -只是什么? |
[41:11] | I’ve never fought in a real-world scenario, okay? | 我从来没有实战经验 好吗? |
[41:14] | I’ve only sparred with the other students. | 我只跟其他学员打斗过 |
[41:17] | How old? | 多大的学员? |
[41:18] | It doesn’t go younger than 13. | 都不小于13岁 |
[41:20] | Thirteen? | 13岁? |
[41:22] | But Jeremiah is 16. | 不过耶利米16岁了 |
[41:24] | Almost. His birthday is next month. | 马上就满16岁了 他下个月过生日 |
[41:26] | And… And Jeremiah is a ferocious fighter. | 耶利米的攻势很猛哦 |
[41:29] | Lightning fast. Very skilled. | 快如闪电 技术娴熟 |
[41:33] | And I beat him. | 他是我的手下败将 |
[41:35] | That one time. | 就那一次 |
[41:37] | And certainly Yuri is not trained or skilled like Jeremiah. | 尤里肯定没有耶利米那样训练有素 技艺过人 |
[41:41] | So, yes. | 所以没问题的 |
[41:42] | Yes, you’re right. | 对 你说得对 |
[41:44] | I can defeat Yuri. | 我可以打败尤里 |
[41:46] | Absolutely. | 绝对可以 |
[41:49] | Thank you for talking it through. I feel much better now. | 谢谢你跟我讨论 我现在感觉好多了 |
[41:51] | Yeah. | 真好 |
[42:24] | No. | 不 |
[42:40] | Well, well. | 瞧瞧看吧 |
[42:42] | Look who finally decided to join us. | 瞧瞧谁终于决定加入我们了 |
[42:47] | Someone’s a sleepyhead this morning. | 今早有人睡过头了 |
[42:55] | Stop this! | 够了! |
[42:57] | Let me out! | 放我出去! |
[43:35] | In 1786, | 1786年 |
[43:37] | Nicolas Dalayrac wrote an opera called Nina. | 尼古拉斯达莱拉克写了一部名为《妮娜》的歌剧 |
[43:43] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[43:44] | It’s the story about a young woman whose lover was killed in a duel. | 写的是一名年轻女子的故事 她的爱人在决斗中身亡 |
[43:47] | Nina was so traumatized that she buried the memory. | 妮娜伤心欲绝 将记忆深藏起来 |
[43:52] | It was as if it never happened. | 仿若一切从未发生过 |
[43:55] | Every day, she would return to the train station | 她每天都会返回火车站 |
[43:58] | to await her lover’s return. | 等待爱人的归来 |
[44:00] | A return that would never be. | 但他踏上的是一条不归路 |
[44:02] | If only Nina could know the truth. | 要是妮娜知道真相该多好 |
[44:05] | This… This isn’t real. | 这不是真的 |
[44:08] | No. | 不 |
[44:09] | But it once was. | 但曾经是真的 |
[44:11] | A memory. | 一段记忆 |
[44:12] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[44:16] | How? | 怎么会? |
[44:17] | Never mind how. | 这不重要 |
[44:18] | Let me out. | 放我出去 |
[44:20] | I want out! | 我要出去! |
[44:21] | I’m sorry, Eleven. | 抱歉 十一 |
[44:23] | You’ll have to find your own way out. | 你必须自己想办法出来 |
[44:26] | Leave your train station. | 离开你的“火车站” |
[44:28] | Stop waiting. | 别再等了 |
[44:30] | Focus. | 集中精神 |
[44:31] | Listen. | 用心聆听 |
[44:33] | Remember. | 努力回想 |
[44:34] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[44:38] | I don’t understand! | 我不明白! |
[44:41] | Well, well. | 瞧瞧看吧 |
[44:43] | Look who finally decided to join us. | 瞧瞧谁终于决定加入我们了 |
[44:47] | Someone’s a sleepyhead this morning. | 今早有人睡过头了 |
[44:51] | Focus. | 集中精神 |
[44:53] | Listen. | 用心聆听 |
[44:54] | Remember. | 努力回想 |
[44:59] | Well, well. | 瞧瞧看吧 |
[45:00] | Look who finally decided to join us. | 瞧瞧谁终于决定加入我们了 |
[45:03] | Someone’s a sleepyhead this morning. | 今早有人睡过头了 |
[45:07] | I’m sorry. Am I… in trouble? | 抱歉 我有…麻烦了吗? |
[45:13] | Trouble? | 麻烦? |
[45:14] | No. | 没有 |
[45:16] | No, why do you think that? | 没有 你为什么那么想? |
[45:18] | You’re just missing out on all the fun. | 你只是错过了所有的乐趣 |
[45:21] | Training starts any minute. | 训练马上就会开始 |
[45:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:25] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[45:27] | There’s nothing to be nervous about. | 没什么好紧张的 |
[45:29] | You’re going to do great today. | 你今天的表现一定会很优异 |
[45:32] | I just know it. | 我很清楚这点 |
[45:40] | -Good morning, children. -Good morning, Papa. | -早安 孩子们 -早安 爸爸 |
[45:44] | How are we feeling today? | 大家今天感觉如何? |
[45:46] | Good, Papa. | 很好 爸爸 |
[45:48] | Good. | 很好 |
[45:49] | Number Twelve. | 十二号 |
[45:50] | Would you be so kind and open the door? | 你可以帮忙把门打开吗? |
[45:53] | Yes, Papa. | 好的 爸爸 |
[45:55] | Please, follow me. | 请跟我来 |
[46:12] | -How’s she doing? -Very well. | -她情况如何? -非常好 |
[46:14] | She’s swimming now. | 她正在摸索 |
[46:15] | Good. ‘Cause I just got off the phone with Stinson. | 很好 因为我刚和斯廷森通完电话 |
[46:19] | We don’t have much time. | 我们时间不多了 |
[46:22] | Well then, she’ll just have to swim faster. | 好吧 那她得加快速度 |
[46:57] | -There’s one. Argyle, slow down. -There’s one what? | -好 有了 慢点 -有什么? |
[47:00] | -Slow down. -Stop barking orders. | -慢点 -别对我发号施令 |
[47:02] | Argyle! Slow down! | 阿盖尔!慢点! |
[47:06] | -Whoa! -Christ! | -哇! -老天! |
[47:09] | 202-968-6161. | |
[47:18] | Is it ringing? | 响铃了吗? |
[47:19] | No, it’s just making a bunch of weird noises. | 没有 只是发出一些怪声 |
[47:22] | Busy? | 占线? |
[47:24] | Listen to this. | 听听看 |
[47:26] | That remind you of anything? | 这让你想到什么吗? |
[47:28] | WarGames. | 《战争游戏》 |
[47:30] | What? | 什么? |
[47:34] | Oh my God, we’re not calling a phone. | 老天 我们拨打的不是电话 |
[47:37] | We’re calling a computer. | 而是一台电脑 |
[47:40] | I don’t know if Nina’s a computer like Joshua or Owens’ lab, | 我不确定妮娜是不是一台电脑 就像约书亚或欧文斯实验室那样 |
[47:43] | but Unknown Hero Agent Man gave us access to it for a reason. | 但无名英雄特工让我们有访问权限 肯定是有原因的 |
[47:47] | We just need to find the computer. We find Owens, then warn him. | 我们只用找到那台电脑 找到欧文斯 然后警告他 |
[47:51] | Then we warn Eleven. | 再警告十一 |
[47:52] | I just need a hacker. | 我需要黑客就行 |
[47:53] | The only hacker that I know lives… | 我唯一认识的黑客住在… |
[47:56] | in Utah. | 犹他州 |
[47:57] | -Wait, Utah? -Salt Lake City, to be specific. | -等等 犹他州? -确切来说 是盐湖城 |
[48:00] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[48:02] | Oh my God. | 我的天 |
[48:03] | What? Why “Oh my God”? | 怎么?喊天喊地做什么? |
[48:05] | 转过身 看看眼前的风景 | |
[48:07] | Oh no. | 不是吧 |
[48:10] | NeverEnding Story. That scared the shit out of me. | 《大魔域》 这部电影把我吓得够呛 |
[48:13] | The Nothing, man? That’s some proper existential shit, dude. | “空无”那个角色吗 伙计? 那可真有存在主义的风格 哥们 |
[48:16] | You can’t be serious. | 你不是认真的吧 |
[48:18] | If we take the I-15 north, we’ll get there by morning. | 沿着15号洲际公路北上 明早我们就能赶到 |
[48:20] | Oh, you’re serious. | 你来真的 |
[48:21] | I know it sounds insane, but Suzie saved the world last year. | 我知道这听起来很扯 但苏西去年拯救过世界 |
[48:25] | Maybe she can save it again. | 也许她能再度拯救一次 |
[48:58] | Shit. Shit. | 靠 |
[49:06] | Looks like Rick’s had company. | 看来瑞克不是一个人 |
[49:36] | It’s him. | 是他 |
[49:37] | Hey, Dustin. | 嘿 达斯汀 |
[49:39] | You there? | 你在吗? |
[49:40] | It’s Eddie. You remember me, right? | 我是埃迪 你记得我 对吧? |
[49:42] | Hey, if anyone’s there, I really think I might be in a bit of trouble here. | 喂 如果有人在的话 我真觉得自己好像遇到了一点麻烦 |
[49:46] | Okay? Wheeler? | 好吗?惠勒? |
[49:49] | Anybody?! | 有人吗? |
[49:57] | Hey, uh, Henderson? | 嘿 亨德森? |
[50:01] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[50:01] | Could you maybe, uh, | 你能不能 |
[50:04] | clarify what sort of clues we’re supposed to be looking for here? | 说明一下 我们应该在这里找什么样的线索? |
[50:09] | “The world is full of obvious things | “蛛丝马迹处处可寻 |
[50:12] | which nobody by any chance ever observes.” | 只是世人视若罔闻” |
[50:18] | Sherlock Holmes. | 神探福尔摩斯名言 |
[50:23] | That’s great. | 厉害 |
[50:24] | Thanks. That’s great. | 谢谢 厉害 |
[50:26] | Really helpful. | 很有帮助 |
[50:27] | Sherlock… | 福尔摩斯… |
[50:59] | Whoa, whoa. | 什么? |
[51:00] | -What’s wrong? -There was a spider. | -怎么回事? -有只蜘蛛 |
[51:02] | -What? -It’s a black widow. | -什么? -是一只黑寡妇蜘蛛 |
[51:07] | -Okay. -Don’t go in there. | -好吧 -别进去 |
[51:11] | -Wait, just… -What? | -等等 只是… -什么? |
[51:12] | -Something? Shit. Okay. -Wait. Stop moving. | -有东西?靠 好吧 -慢着 别动 |
[51:15] | -Stop. I just… I got it. I got it. -Thank you. | -别动 我…找到了 -谢谢 |
[51:17] | If there’s a spider, you’re never gonna find it till it lays eggs and the babies spill out. | 如果有蜘蛛在你头上筑巢 在它产卵和小蜘蛛孵化之前 你不会发现 |
[51:21] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么了? |
[51:24] | Robin, seriously. | 罗宾 说真的 |
[51:26] | She’s got problems. | 她有问题 |
[51:27] | -Tell me about it. -It’s cool you two are friends now. | -还用你说啊 -你俩现在是朋友了 挺好 |
[51:31] | Maybe after we find Vecna, kill him, save the world and stuff, | 或许等我们找到维克纳 杀死他 拯救世界之后 |
[51:34] | maybe we can all go out. | 可以一起出去玩 |
[51:36] | You know? Me, you, Robin, Jonathan, when he’s back. | 知道吗?我 你 罗宾 乔纳森 等他回来 |
[51:40] | It’s not like we’re dating. Me and Robin. Not like we’re dating. | 我们没在交往 我是说 我和罗宾没在交往 |
[51:43] | -She told you? That we’re not? -Yes. She made that very clear. | -罗宾跟你说了我们没在交往吧? -对 她说得很清楚 |
[51:47] | Platonic with a capital P. | 绝对的柏拉图式 |
[51:49] | Yep. Thank you. | 对 谢谢 |
[51:51] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[51:53] | I would date her. It’s just… | 我愿意跟她交往 只是… |
[51:54] | She’s… We’re just… Never mind. We’re friends. | 她…我们只是…算了吧 我们是朋友 |
[51:57] | -Just friends. -Right. Right. | -我们只是朋友 -对 |
[52:00] | Okay. All better. | 好啦 没事了 |
[52:02] | Great. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[52:03] | Well… | 这… |
[52:07] | Great. Um… | 太好了 |
[52:11] | Guess we should, uh, get back to the investigation. | 我想我们还是继续调查吧 |
[52:16] | “The obvious things are not what people observe.” | “蛛丝马迹 世人熟视无睹” |
[52:20] | Or… “Do… Don’t observe.” | 或者说…“无视” |
[52:22] | Or… | 或者… |
[52:26] | Sherlock Holmes. | 神探福尔摩斯名言 |
[52:34] | What? | 什么? |
[52:52] | I wish we had a longer loop. | 真希望歌曲能播放久一点 |
[52:54] | Forty-six minutes isn’t bad. | 46分钟也不错了 |
[52:57] | I think there are bigger concerns. | 我觉得我们有更大的问题 |
[52:59] | Like… | 比如… |
[53:00] | What if, by listening to this over and over, I get sick of it, | 如果一遍又一遍地听 我会听腻呢? |
[53:04] | and suddenly it’s not my favorite anymore? | 突然之间 我就不喜欢这首歌了? |
[53:07] | Will it still work? Or will Kate Bush, like, lose her magic power or something? | 还能管用吗? 凯特布什会失去她的魔力吗? |
[53:11] | Kate Bush? Never. | 凯特布什?永远不会 |
[53:13] | You’re a Kate Bush fan? | 你是凯特布什的粉丝? |
[53:14] | Uh, yeah. Now I am. | 对 我现在是了 |
[53:17] | -Really? -Yeah, mega-fan. | -真的吗? -是啊 铁粉 |
[53:19] | She… She saved your life. | 她救了你的命 |
[53:21] | Besides, we’re hot on this creep’s trail. We’re gonna find Vecna | 再说 我们很快就要找到这个变态了 我们会找到维克纳的 |
[53:24] | and kill him before he even thinks about messing with you again. All right? | 然后杀了他 他休想再祸害你 好吗? |
[53:29] | In fact, I bet if we hit these suckers in the right combo, | 事实上 我敢打赌 如果我们能弹出正确的音符 |
[53:32] | we might just open a door to his secret lair. | 没准就能打开他的秘密巢穴 |
[53:37] | Voilà. | 搞定 |
[53:38] | You’re such a dork. | 你真是个呆子 |
[53:40] | I thought you were, like, one of the cool kids now. | 我还以为你是篮球队的酷小子呢 |
[53:44] | I’m not cool? | 我不酷吗? |
[53:47] | I’ve really missed that. | 我真的很想念这个 |
[53:49] | Missed what? | 想念什么? |
[53:52] | Your laugh. | 你的笑容 |
[53:58] | All done. | 好了 |
[54:00] | Work your magic, Kate. | 施展你的魔法吧 凯特 |
[54:09] | I promise I’m gonna stop asking this, but… | 我保证我不会再问这种问题 不过… |
[54:12] | …you’re seeing that, right? | 你看到这东西了 对吗? |
[54:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[54:26] | Look. | 你看 |
[55:05] | Stop. | 停 |
[55:09] | Very good, Two. | 非常好 二号 |
[55:11] | Very good. | 非常好 |
[55:15] | Now, | 现在 |
[55:16] | which brave soul | 哪位勇敢的人 |
[55:19] | would like to follow that? | 想接着来? |
[55:22] | -Hmm? -Me. Me. Me. | 我 |
[55:26] | Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. Me. | 我 |
[55:32] | Eleven? | 十一? |
[55:33] | 我 | |
[55:53] | Remember to stay focused. | 记住要集中精神 |
[55:55] | Find the energy. | 找到能量 |
[55:57] | Feel it. | 用心感受 |
[56:30] | Why does he waste so much time with her? | 他为何要在她身上浪费这么多时间? |
[56:33] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[56:35] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[56:41] | They’re laughing. | 他们在笑 |
[56:43] | At you. | 在嘲笑你 |
[56:45] | They think you’re weak. | 他们觉得你弱爆了 |
[56:48] | Show them, Eleven. | 给他们点颜色看看 十一 |
[56:51] | Show them. | 给他们点颜色看看 |
[56:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[57:01] | Now make it move. | 现在让它动起来 |
[57:22] | Waste of time. | 浪费时间 |
[58:11] | -What is happening? -She’s going into arrest. | -怎么回事? -她快要心脏骤停了 |
[58:14] | Okay, that’s enough. Pull her out. | 好 够了 把她弄出来 |
[58:17] | Pull her out! | 把她弄出来! |
[58:46] | Naughty, naughty bird. | 淘气的小鸟 |
[58:49] | Did you fall out of your nest? | 你从座位上掉下来了吗? |
[58:52] | Where do you think you are going? | 你以为你能到哪里去? |
[58:54] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[58:55] | Be a good girl now and get back to your place. | 现在乖乖回到座位上去 |
[58:57] | Or what? Are you gonna shoot me? | 否则怎样?你要开枪打死我吗? |
[59:01] | I… I don’t think the KGB would like that. | 你这样做 克格勃肯定会不爽 |
[59:03] | You’re right, I cannot kill you. | 你说对了 我不能杀你 |
[59:05] | But KGB didn’t specify condition you must arrive in. | 但克格勃可没规定 你到达时必须是什么状态 |
[59:08] | You are fragile cargo. | 你是易碎品 |
[59:11] | You can still break. | 肢体残缺也很正常 |
[59:13] | Not if I break you first. | 不如我先把你打残 |
[59:21] | My fingers are like arrows. | 我的手指 尖如利箭 |
[59:23] | My arms, like iron. | 我的手臂 坚硬如铁 |
[59:25] | My feet, like spears. | 我的双脚 利如长矛 |
[59:29] | Resist, | 胆敢抵抗 |
[59:31] | and I will end you. | 我就灭了你 |
[59:33] | But turn this plane around, | 但如果你让飞机调头 |
[59:35] | and I will spare your life. | 我就免你一死 |
[59:49] | Kiai! | |
[1:00:13] | Ah! Kiai! | |
[1:00:45] | Let him go! | 放开他! |
[1:00:47] | Let him go! | 我叫你放开他! |
[1:01:10] | My fingers are like arrows. | 我的手指 尖如利箭 |
[1:01:13] | My arms, like iron! | 我的手臂 坚硬如铁! |
[1:01:15] | My feet, like spears! | 我的双脚 利如长矛! |
[1:01:20] | Kiai! | |
[1:01:22] | Kiai! | |
[1:01:27] | What did you do? | 你干了什么? |
[1:01:30] | What? | 什么? |
[1:01:31] | I said, “Don’t knock him out.” | 我叫你别把他打晕 |
[1:01:43] | -I thought you didn’t know how to fly! -I don’t! | -我还以为你不会开飞机呢! -我不会! |
[1:02:02] | Pull up! Pull up! | 拉升! |
[1:02:05] | I am pulling up! | 我在拉升! |
[1:02:58] | It’s like the Christmas lights. | 好像圣诞彩灯 |
[1:03:00] | The Christmas lights? | 圣诞彩灯? |
[1:03:02] | Yeah, when Will was in the Upside Down, | 没错 威尔在颠倒世界时 |
[1:03:05] | the lights… came to life | 那些灯…都亮了起来 |
[1:03:08] | Vecna’s here. | 维克纳在这里 |
[1:03:11] | In this house. | 就在这栋房子里 |
[1:03:13] | Just on the other side. | 只是他在另一个世界 |
[1:03:19] | I think he just left the room. | 我觉得他离开房间了 |
[1:03:23] | Did he hear us? | 他听见我们了吗? |
[1:03:25] | Can he see us? | 他能看见我们吗? |
[1:03:26] | Headphones. | 戴上耳机 |
[1:03:28] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[1:03:29] | Everyone, turn off your flashlights and spread out. | 大家把手电筒关掉 散开 |
[1:03:32] | We’re not gonna be able to see if we turn off our flash… lights. | 把手电筒关掉就看不见了 |
[1:03:35] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[1:03:56] | I got him! | 我找到他了! |
[1:03:58] | Got him! | 找到他了! |
[1:04:00] | I got him. | 我找到他了 |
[1:04:03] | I… I had him. | 我刚刚找到他了 |
[1:04:07] | Oh, I think he’s moving. He’s moving. He’s moving. | 我觉得他在移动 他在移动 |
[1:04:22] | Shit. | 靠 |
[1:04:23] | I lost him. | 我把他跟丢了 |
[1:04:24] | No, you didn’t. | 不 没有 |
[1:04:40] | It’s an attic. Of course it’s an attic. | 是阁楼 果然是阁楼 |
[1:04:44] | Hold up, guys. What if he’s leading us into a trap? | 等等 各位 万一他引我们入套呢? |
[1:04:48] | Guys, guys. | 各位 |
[1:04:50] | Shit. Shit, shit, shit, shit. | 靠 |
[1:05:00] | Dude, he’s not here, seriously. | 伙计 他果真不在这里 |
[1:05:02] | Shut up and keep looking. | 闭嘴 继续找 |
[1:05:19] | Dustin? | 达斯汀? |
[1:05:20] | Please. Are… Are you there? | 拜托 你在吗? |
[1:05:25] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[1:05:42] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[1:06:00] | Holy shit. | 老天 |
[1:06:01] | Hey, freak! | 嘿 怪胎! |
[1:06:04] | -Where do you think you’re going? -Shit. | -你往哪里跑? -靠 |
[1:06:11] | -Just come on… -You scared of some water? Let’s go! | -快…点…你个… -你怕水吗?快走! |
[1:06:15] | …you piece of shit! | 废…物! |
[1:06:17] | Come on. Gotta help me out here, man. | 快点 一定帮帮忙 伙计 |
[1:06:21] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:06:22] | Come on, you piece of shit! | 快点 你个废物! |
[1:06:24] | Come on! | 快点啊! |
[1:06:26] | Goddamn it! | 该死的! |
[1:06:28] | Nope? Okay. All right. Okay. | 不行?好吧 那好吧 |
[1:06:36] | Shit. Shit. | 靠 |
[1:06:56] | Flashlights. | 手电筒 |
[1:07:07] | Okay, what’s happening? | 好吧 这是怎么回事? |
[1:08:01] | Hey, stay back, man! Stay back! | 嘿 别过来 伙计!别过来! |
[1:08:04] | Stay back! | 别过来! |
[1:08:06] | Come on. We almost have him. | 嘿 快点 快啊 就快抓到他了 |
[1:08:10] | Hey, Patrick. | 嘿 派崔克 |
[1:08:12] | Patrick! | 派崔克! |
[1:08:14] | Patrick! | 派崔克! |
[1:08:19] | Patrick. | 派崔克 |
[1:08:22] | Hey, Patrick. | 嘿 派崔克 |
[1:08:24] | Hey, Patrick. | 嘿 派崔克 |
[1:08:26] | Patrick! | 派崔克! |
[1:08:58] | Air. | 氧气 |
[1:08:59] | Get her some air, for Christ’s sake. | 给她吸点氧气 老天 |
[1:09:02] | It’s okay. It will take time to adjust. | 没事 需要时间来适应 |
[1:09:04] | But you’re safe now, hmm? | 但你现在安全了 |
[1:09:26] | Giving us quite the workout. You really wanna do this again? | 害我们经常跑 你真想再来一次吗? |
[1:09:31] | No! No! No! | 不要! |
[1:09:58] | Remarkable. | 了不起 |
[1:10:11] | Stay away. | 别过来 |
[1:10:21] | I said, stay away! | 我叫你别过来! |
[1:10:30] | You didn’t think it would be that easy, did you? | 你不会以为会这么容易吧? |
[1:10:37] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:10:40] | I do. | 我明白 |
[1:11:15] | Papa? | 爸爸? |
[1:11:18] | Daughter. | 女儿 |