时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Hey there. | 你好啊 |
[00:31] | -Quick! Hold it, Robin! -I got it. | -快!踩住它 罗宾! -好 没问题 |
[00:34] | -Get it! -Kill it! Kill it! | -干掉它! -杀了它! |
[00:39] | Shit! | 靠! |
[00:42] | Yeah! Come on! | 对!过来! |
[00:45] | Nancy! | 南茜! |
[00:46] | Come on! Please! | 拜托! |
[00:48] | Nancy, behind you! Watch out! | 南茜 你后面有东西!当心! |
[00:50] | Oh my God, Nance! | 我的天!南茜! |
[00:53] | Robin, get it off me! | 罗宾! 把它弄走! |
[00:55] | Got it, got it, got it! | 把它… |
[00:56] | God damn it! Shit! | 该死的!靠! |
[00:59] | Let go! | 松手! |
[01:01] | Come here! | 过来! |
[01:02] | -No! -Get it! | -不! -干掉它! |
[01:07] | -Nancy! -Go to hell! | -南茜! -去死吧! |
[01:10] | Come on, come on, come on, you son of a bitch! | 来啊!你个王八蛋! |
[01:14] | I said come on! Let’s go! | 我叫你来啊!快走! |
[01:36] | -Steve! -Jesus Christ. | -史蒂夫! -老天 |
[01:38] | Jesus H. Christ! | 我的天… 老天爷! |
[01:41] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧? |
[01:44] | Well, they took about a pound of flesh. | 它们差不多咬掉了我一斤肉 |
[01:48] | But other than that, | 但除此之外 |
[01:50] | yeah, never better. | 是啊 感觉好极了 |
[01:53] | Uh, do you guys think these bats have, like, rabies? | 你们知道 这些蝙蝠是否携带狂犬病毒吗? |
[01:55] | -What? -It’s just that rabies are, like, | -什么? -只不过狂犬病毒… |
[01:58] | my number one greatest fear. | 是我的头号恐惧 |
[02:00] | And I think we should get you to a doctor soon | 我觉得我们应该立马带你去看医生 |
[02:02] | because once symptoms set in, it’s too late. You’re already dead. | 因为一旦出现症状 那就晚了 你死定了 |
[02:21] | All right. There’s not that many. | 好吧 不算多 |
[02:26] | We can take ’em. | 我们能搞定它们 |
[02:28] | Right? | 对吧? |
[02:33] | You were saying? | 你说什么来着? |
[02:39] | The woods. Come on. | 去树林 赶快 |
[02:42] | Great. | 好极了 |
[02:44] | More running. | 又得跑 |
[03:02] | NETFLIX 剧集 | |
[03:52] | 剧名:第七集:霍金斯实验室的屠杀 | |
[04:18] | How’d you sleep, Mr. Wallace? | 睡得怎么样 华莱士先生? |
[04:21] | Have you reconsidered your position? | 你有没有重新考虑过自己的立场? |
[04:26] | Where’s the girl? | 那女孩在哪里? |
[04:32] | Perhaps you need more time to think. | 或许你需要多点时间来考虑 |
[04:37] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[04:39] | No, wait, wait. Please. Wait! | 不 等等 拜托 等一下! |
[04:46] | Please. | 求你们 |
[04:54] | Just don’t kill her. | 不要杀害她 |
[04:57] | Promise me you won’t kill her. | 答应我你们不会杀她 |
[05:27] | We’re running out of time here, Martin. Hawkins is running out of time. | 马丁 我们没时间了 霍金斯没时间了 |
[05:31] | I understand the stakes quite well. | 我清楚其中的利害关系 |
[05:34] | Sometimes I wonder if you really do. | 有时候我纳闷你是否真的清楚 |
[05:36] | Or maybe you’ve just done all this | 抑或你做这一切 |
[05:38] | ’cause you missed your daddy-daughter time. | 只因你怀念那段父女时光 |
[05:42] | I’ve given you everything you asked for. | 你提的要求 我无一不满足 |
[05:44] | I’ve compromised my principles. I’ve risked my life, my family’s life. | 我不惜妥协自己的原则 拿自己和家人的性命冒险 |
[05:49] | All because you assured me this would work, | 这都是因为你跟我保证过 这样做能成功 |
[05:51] | that this was the only way. | 说这是唯一的办法 |
[05:53] | But I don’t see any progress out there, Martin. | 但我没看到任何进展 马丁 |
[05:56] | You know what I see? | 知道我看到什么吗? |
[05:57] | I see a frightened, traumatized little girl. | 我看到一个饱受惊吓和创伤的小姑娘 |
[06:02] | Good for us. | 我们真有本事 |
[06:16] | The truth is, you’re regressing, Eleven. | 事实是你在退化 十一 |
[06:19] | You’re going backwards. | 你在倒退 |
[06:22] | Eleven, look at me. | 十一 看着我 |
[06:34] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[06:38] | I know you’re frightened. | 我知道你吓坏了 |
[06:41] | You’re terribly frightened by what you’ve seen. | 你被自己看到的景象吓坏了 |
[06:44] | But it’s this very fear that’s now holding you back. | 但正是这种恐惧让你止步不前 |
[06:48] | If you want Nina to succeed, | 如果你想让“妮娜计划”成功 |
[06:51] | you cannot hide from the truth, no matter how frightening it may be. | 无论真相多么可怕 你都不能逃避 |
[06:58] | I saw what I did. | 我看到自己做了什么 |
[07:03] | I am a monster. | 我是怪物 |
[07:07] | You speak of monsters, | 说到怪物 |
[07:09] | superheroes. | 超级英雄 |
[07:11] | That’s the stuff of myth and fairy tales. | 那是神话和童话里的东西 |
[07:15] | Reality, truth, is rarely so simple. | 现实和真相很少会这么简单 |
[07:18] | People are not so easily defined. | 人不是那么容易就能界定的 |
[07:21] | Only by facing all of ourselves, the good and the bad, | 只有直面自己的方方面面 无论好坏 |
[07:25] | can we become whole. | 才能成为完整的人 |
[07:29] | What if I don’t wanna become whole? | 要是我不想完整呢? |
[07:32] | Then that is a choice. | 那也是一种选择 |
[07:35] | Your choice. | 你自己的选择 |
[07:38] | The door is always open. | 门一直是敞开的 |
[07:41] | This place | 这个地方 |
[07:43] | is not a prison. | 不是监狱 |
[07:47] | This is. | 这里才是 |
[07:52] | You chose to trust me once. | 你曾经选择过信任我 |
[07:55] | I’m asking you to trust me again. | 我请你再信我一次 |
[07:59] | Journey with me into the past one last time. | 最后一次和我一起重返过去 |
[08:04] | Stop hiding, Eleven. | 别再躲避 十一 |
[08:59] | What have you done? | 你做了什么? |
[09:04] | (TR2号摄影机 1979年9月8日) | |
[09:07] | (美国政府机密资产) | |
[09:24] | How much time did you skip? | 你略过了多长时间的录像带? |
[09:28] | You wanted progress. | 你想看进展 |
[09:30] | I’m giving it to you. | 眼前看到的就是进度 |
[09:46] | What exactly were you all doing at the lake? | 那你们究竟去情人湖做什么? |
[09:52] | -It’s comp… -We were… We were just going for a walk. | -说来话长… -我们只是去散步 |
[09:55] | A walk? | 散步? |
[09:56] | At 9:00 p.m.? | 晚上9点钟去散步? |
[09:58] | To the lake. | 去湖边嘛 |
[10:01] | We were gonna | 我们打算 |
[10:03] | take a little swim. | 去游个泳 |
[10:07] | Little night swim. | 夜游一下 |
[10:09] | Dusty. | 小达 |
[10:10] | Someone was just murdered there. | 有人刚刚那里遇害 |
[10:13] | Yeah, we… we didn’t realize that until we got there. | 是啊 我们到那里后才意识到 |
[10:16] | That’s why we didn’t swim. | 所以我们没有游泳 |
[10:17] | And Nancy, was she with you at this night swim? | 还有南茜 她跟你们去夜游了吗? |
[10:20] | -No. -Yes. Uh… | -没有 -有的 |
[10:23] | We’re not sure. | 我们不确定 |
[10:24] | She was there. | 她去了 |
[10:25] | Then she left. | 后来她离开了 |
[10:28] | -It’s all a little confusing. -That’s when you guys came. | -我有点糊涂了 -就在那时候 你们来了 |
[10:31] | Right. Then they dared me to say what I said. | 没错 然后他们激我说出那些话 |
[10:34] | Oh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:35] | About the killer. | 关于凶手的那些话 |
[10:36] | You’re lucky you didn’t get shot. | 算你们走运 没被枪杀 |
[10:38] | Have you had any contact with Eddie? | 你们跟埃迪联系过吗? |
[10:40] | That psycho… freak killer? | 那个神经病…变态杀手? |
[10:43] | God, no. | 老天 没有 |
[10:45] | -Nope. Absolutely not. -No. We haven’t heard from him. | -没有 绝对没有 -没有 我们没有他的消息 |
[10:47] | -We barely know the guy. -Who? | -我们跟这家伙不熟 -谁? |
[10:49] | Oh, that’s a bunch of bull. | 胡说八道 |
[10:50] | -Erica! -I mean, you realize they’re lying. | -艾瑞卡! -你们看得出来他们在骗人吧 |
[10:53] | The whole couch is on fire. | 他们就是一群大骗子 |
[10:55] | -Erica. -Just the facts. | -艾瑞卡 -事实而已 |
[10:57] | Are you lying to these policemen, Dusty? | 你在骗警察吗 小达? |
[10:59] | -No. -Lying to cops is a crime, son. | -没有 -骗警察是犯罪 孩子 |
[11:02] | -I’m not lying. -The fire is consuming us. | -我没骗人 -你们的谎言尬出天际了 |
[11:05] | Threaten them with a little jail time. Maybe that’ll loosen their lips. | 用蹲监狱来威胁他们 也许这样能让他们松口 |
[11:09] | -Okay… -You wanna send our kids to jail? | -好吧… -你想把我们的孩子送进监狱? |
[11:11] | -We need to take this seriously. -He didn’t mean it like that. | -我们必须严肃对待这件事 -他不是那个意思 |
[11:14] | -我觉得没必要 -我倒是有点赞同 | |
[11:18] | -Shut up! -Oh my God. | -闭嘴! -我的天 |
[11:21] | Shut up! | 闭嘴! |
[11:24] | -Jesus. -Shh. | 天哪 |
[11:25] | We’re gonna try a more civilized approach. | 我们来试试更文明的办法吧 |
[11:29] | One at a time. | 一个一个来 |
[11:33] | You first. | 你先来 |
[11:34] | -Wait, what? Why me? -Follow me. | -慢着 什么?为什么我先来? -跟我来 |
[11:36] | I’m not even in Hellfire. | 我都不是地狱火俱乐部的成员 |
[11:38] | Do I need to cuff you? | 要我把你铐上吗? |
[11:41] | Up. | 站起来 |
[11:43] | Chop-chop. | 快点 |
[11:44] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:22] | Oh… okay. | 好吧 |
[12:25] | -That was close. -Yeah. | -刚才好险 -是啊 |
[12:27] | Too close. | 太险了 |
[12:30] | Oh, sh… shit. | 靠 |
[12:32] | Steve? | 史蒂夫? |
[12:33] | -Jesus. -I’m fine. I’m fine. | -老天 -我没事 |
[12:35] | No, no, no. You’re not. You’re losing blood. | 不 你有事 你在流血 |
[12:37] | Come on, sit. All right? | 来吧 坐下 好吗? |
[12:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[12:48] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:49] | So the good news is I’m pretty sure wooziness is not a symptom of rabies. | 好消息是 我很确定头晕不是狂犬病的常见症状 |
[12:53] | But if you start having hallucinations or muscle spasms | 但如果你开始出现幻觉或肌肉痉挛 |
[12:56] | or you start feeling aggressive, like you wanna punch me, let me know. | 或者你开始感觉极具攻击性 想揍我什么的 就告诉我 |
[13:00] | -Robin. -Yeah? | -罗宾 -怎么了? |
[13:01] | I kinda wanna punch you. | 我有点想揍你 |
[13:03] | Sense of humor’s still intact. That’s a good sign. | 幽默感还在 好迹象 |
[13:06] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[13:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:13] | -You ready? -Yeah. | -可以了吗? -嗯 |
[13:14] | Just do it. | 动手吧 |
[13:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:19] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[13:23] | Too tight? | 太紧了吗? |
[13:25] | -No, that’s good. -All right. | -不 没事 -好 |
[13:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:41] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[13:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[14:00] | So, uh, | 那么 |
[14:02] | this place is like Hawkins, but with monsters and nasty shit? | 这地方跟霍金斯很像 只不过有怪物和恶心的东西? |
[14:06] | Pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[14:09] | Wait, watch out for the vines. It’s all a hive mind. | 等等 小心那些藤蔓 它们是群体思维 |
[14:13] | It’s all a what? | 什么? |
[14:14] | All the creepy crawlies around here. | 这里所有令人毛骨悚然的活物 |
[14:16] | They’re, like, one or something. | 它们是一体的 |
[14:18] | Step on a vine, you’re stepping on a bat, you’re stepping on Vecna. | 踩到藤蔓 就等于踩到了蝙蝠 即踩到了维克纳 |
[14:22] | Shit. | 靠 |
[14:24] | But everything from our world is still here, right? Except people? | 但我们世界的一切还在这里 对吧? 很显然 除了人类? |
[14:27] | As far as I understand it, yeah. | 据我所知 是的 |
[14:29] | So, theoretically, we could go to the police station | 所以理论上 我们可以去警局 |
[14:32] | and steal guns and grenades and whatever we need | 偷些枪和手榴弹 以及我们需要的任何东西 |
[14:34] | to blow up those bat things that are guarding the gate. | 炸掉把守入口的那些蝙蝠 |
[14:36] | I highly doubt the Hawkins PD has grenades, Robin. | 罗宾 霍金斯警局应该不会有手榴弹 |
[14:40] | But guns, yeah, sure. | 但肯定有枪 |
[14:42] | Well, we don’t have to go all the way downtown for guns. | 我们不用大老远去市中心弄枪 |
[14:45] | I have guns in my bedroom. | 我卧室里就有好几把枪 |
[14:48] | You, | 你 |
[14:49] | Nancy Wheeler, | 南茜惠勒 |
[14:51] | have guns, plural, in your bedroom? | 你的卧室里有枪 还不止一把? |
[14:54] | Full of surprises, isn’t she? | 她总是给人满满的惊喜 对吧? |
[14:55] | A Russian Makarov and a revolver. | 一把俄罗斯马卡洛夫手枪 一把左轮手枪 |
[14:58] | Yeah, you almost shot me with that one. | 嗯 我之前差点被你用那把枪打中 |
[15:01] | You almost deserved it. | 你活该 |
[15:05] | For your modesty, dude. | 穿上吧 哥们 |
[15:11] | Oh my god! | 我的天! |
[15:37] | So guns seem like a pretty good idea to me. | 是的 我觉得用枪这个主意不错 |
[15:39] | Yeah, me too. | 对 我认同 |
[15:45] | So what are we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么呢? |
[16:40] | You know, | 你知道 |
[16:41] | what we are to attempt is quite mad. | 我们企图要做的事情非常离谱 |
[16:45] | Even by your standards, American. | 即使是按你的标准来衡量 美国佬 |
[16:48] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[16:51] | You got odds for us this time? | 你觉得这次胜算如何? |
[16:58] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[17:02] | a thousand to one? | 几率是千分之一? |
[17:05] | Even if we somehow kill this beast, we still must escape. | 即便我们设法杀死这头野兽 还是得逃走 |
[17:08] | We fail there, | 失败的话 |
[17:10] | I don’t think they will be so kind as to throw us back in a cell. | 他们肯定不会好心把我们扔回牢房 |
[17:14] | They will shoot us on sight. | 会当场把我们击毙 |
[17:15] | We’d die as monster slayers. | 我们会以“屠魔圣手”的英名死去 |
[17:18] | You’ll be a legend. | 你会流芳百世 |
[17:21] | But still a traitor. You forgot traitor. | 但仍是卖国贼 你忘了这一点了 |
[17:23] | Monster slayer trumps traitor. | “屠魔圣手”的英名会盖过卖国贼 |
[17:28] | I bet Mikhail will be proud of his pops, at least. | 我敢说至少米凯尔会以他老爸为荣 |
[17:31] | Mikhail? | 米凯尔? |
[17:32] | -Mmm. -No. | 不会的 |
[17:34] | I can’t do nothing right with him anymore, it seems. | 在他看来 我似乎干不了什么正经事 |
[17:37] | He will say, | 他会说 |
[17:38] | “Papa, I bet that bald American did most of the monster slaying.” | “爸爸 我敢说屠杀怪物 多半是那个秃头美国佬的功劳” |
[17:44] | He’s that age, huh? | 他正值那个年龄 对吧? |
[17:45] | Yeah, he is that age. | 是啊 正值那个年龄 |
[17:49] | It is same for you, American? | 你也一样吗 美国佬? |
[17:51] | With your new daughter? | 跟你新拾获的女儿相处? |
[17:53] | The last time I was with El, she wanted just about nothing to do with me. | 我最后一次跟艾尔在一起时 她不想跟我有任何瓜葛 |
[17:58] | I was just in her way, really. | 我碍她的事 真的 |
[18:01] | I think back to the way I was with my dad at that age. I was the same way. | 回想起那个年纪的我 跟我爸相处时的情景 我也一样 |
[18:05] | The exact same way. | 一模一样 |
[18:11] | I think it must be hardwired into us to reject our fathers. | 我们一定生来就会忤逆父亲 |
[18:15] | So we can grow and move on. | 这样我们才能成长 继续前行 |
[18:19] | Become something of our own. | 成为真正的自己 |
[18:24] | I hope that’s what she’s doing. | 我希望她正在这样做 |
[18:28] | Coming into her own. | 成为真正的自己 |
[18:32] | But still… | 不过话说回来… |
[18:33] | You worry. | 你会担心 |
[18:36] | To worry for our sons and daughters, | 为子女担心 |
[18:38] | that is natural, isn’t it? | 是自然而然的事 对吧? |
[18:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:43] | But nothing about what El has had to deal with is natural. | 但艾尔要面对的一切 绝不是自然而然的东西 |
[18:48] | That beast, | 那头野兽 |
[18:50] | that monster in there, | 那里面关着的那头怪物 |
[18:52] | it’s a part of something that wants to hurt El. To kill her. | 正是想伤害艾尔的东西之一 它们想杀死她 |
[18:57] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:58] | To be honest, neither do I. | 说实话 我也不明白 |
[19:02] | All I know is that thing… | 我只知道那东西… |
[19:04] | that thing shouldn’t be here. It shouldn’t be alive. | 那东西不该出现在这里 不该活着 |
[19:08] | Because it is, it means it still isn’t over. | 因为它活着就表示一切尚未结束 |
[19:13] | I thought I was put here | 我原以为我被关在这里 |
[19:15] | to pay for what I’ve done. | 是为我的所作所为付出代价 |
[19:19] | But I might’ve been put here for some other reason. | 但现在看来 我被关在这里或许另有原因 |
[19:22] | Maybe I… | 或许我… |
[19:25] | maybe I can still help El. | 或许我还能帮到艾尔 |
[19:28] | Even if it’s the last thing I do. | 即使这是我生前最后一搏 |
[19:31] | You almost sound religious, American. | 你听起来好像很有信仰 美国佬 |
[19:33] | Religious? I don’t know about that. | 信仰?我可不懂 |
[19:38] | But maybe I should give that prayer thing a try. | 但或许我该祷告一下 |
[19:41] | ‘Cause if we wanna get out of here, get back to El and Mikhail, | 因为如果我们想逃离这里 想回到艾尔和米凯尔身边 |
[19:45] | you and me… | 你和我… |
[19:48] | we’re gonna need a miracle. | 我们需要奇迹 |
[20:21] | Can I help you, comrade? | 需要帮忙吗 同志? |
[20:23] | My name is Yuri Ismaylov. | 我叫尤里伊斯梅洛夫 |
[20:32] | Hello. | 你好 |
[20:34] | The warden is expecting me. | 典狱长正在等我 |
[20:36] | I have a very special delivery for him. | 我有一件特别的货要交给他 |
[20:39] | A rare import from America. | 从美国进口的稀罕物 |
[21:00] | Okay, okay. I’m okay. | 好吧 |
[21:43] | (妮娜) | |
[21:59] | Try your best not to blink. | 尽量不要眨眼 |
[22:12] | Any more headaches? | 头还疼吗? |
[22:15] | Nausea this morning? | 今早感到恶心吗? |
[22:19] | How about your memory? | 你的记忆呢? |
[22:21] | Can you remember what happened now? | 你现在记得发生过什么事吗? |
[22:28] | Perhaps someone else can help fill in the gaps. | 或许其他人可以帮忙填补记忆空缺 |
[22:33] | Yes? | 好吗? |
[22:46] | Good morning, children. | 早上好 孩子们 |
[22:48] | Good morning, Papa. | 早上好 爸爸 |
[22:50] | Today’s lesson is going to be about rules. | 今日课程的主题是规则 |
[22:54] | Ah, for some of you, | 对于你们中一些人来说 |
[22:55] | this may seem redundant. | 这似乎多此一举 |
[22:59] | For others, it appears a refresher is required. | 其他人则有必要复习一下 |
[23:02] | Eleven, please step forward. | 十一 请出列 |
[23:07] | Last night, your sister Eleven suffered a concussion | 昨晚 你们的姐妹十一 独自在彩虹屋时 |
[23:12] | during her alone time in the rainbow room. | 惨遭脑震荡 |
[23:15] | Now, she claims to not have a memory of what happened. | 她声称不记得发生了什么 |
[23:18] | But injuries of this nature don’t simply happen. | 但这种性质的伤害不会轻易发生 |
[23:22] | Someone did this. | 是有人有意为之 |
[23:25] | Someone in this room. | 这个房间里的人 |
[23:28] | Now, | 现在 |
[23:30] | who’s going to tell me what happened? | 谁来告诉我发生了什么事? |
[23:39] | She must’ve… fallen. | 她一定是…摔倒了 |
[23:45] | Fallen? | 摔倒? |
[23:47] | You’ve seen her, Papa. | 你看到她了 爸爸 |
[23:48] | She’s clumsy. | 她笨手笨脚的 |
[23:51] | Stupid. | 一脸蠢样 |
[23:58] | Eleven, you may step back. | 十一 入列 |
[24:01] | Number Two, please step forward. | 二号 请出列 |
[24:08] | Collar him. | 给他戴上项圈 |
[24:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:34] | You think because you demonstrate some talent | 你以为就凭你展示了几分才华 |
[24:38] | that you’re somehow immune to the rules, is that it? | 就可以不受规则约束 是这样吗? |
[24:42] | No, Papa. | 不是 爸爸 |
[24:44] | That the rules don’t apply to you in the same way | 你的兄弟姐妹们应守的规则 |
[24:46] | that they apply to your brothers and sisters? | 你可以超乎其上? |
[24:49] | No, Papa. | 不是 爸爸 |
[24:50] | Then why did you attack Eleven? | 那你为何要攻击十一? |
[24:53] | -Did she tell you that? -Are you asking the questions or am I? | -她跟你这样说的吗? -是你在提问还是我? |
[24:56] | Did you attack Eleven? | 你有没有攻击十一? |
[24:58] | If she told you that, then… then she’s lying. | 如果跟你这样说 那她就是信口雌黄 |
[25:05] | Papa, please, you have to believe me. | 爸爸 请你一定要相信我 |
[25:07] | Papa, please. | 爸爸 求你了 |
[25:09] | She’s lying… | 她骗人… |
[25:16] | Now, | 现在 |
[25:17] | shall we try again? | 要再试一次吗? |
[25:24] | What happened? | 发生了什么事? |
[25:25] | It was an accident. | 是个意外 |
[25:45] | Couldn’t we have tried a road, or something just slightly less creepy? | 我们就不能找条路走 或者没这么阴森恐怖的地方? |
[25:49] | I think we’re getting close. We’re almost out of here. Don’t worry. | 我们应该快到了 就快走出去了 别担心 |
[25:54] | Eddie. | 埃迪 |
[25:55] | Eddie. Hey, man. Uh… | 埃迪 嘿 哥们 |
[25:58] | Listen, I just, uh… | 听我说 我只是… |
[26:00] | I just want to say thanks. | 我只是想说声感谢 |
[26:04] | For saving my ass back there. | 谢谢你刚才救了我的小命 |
[26:05] | Shit. You saved your own ass, man. | 靠 是你救了自己 伙计 |
[26:08] | I mean, that was a real Ozzy move you pulled back there. | 你刚刚真是使出了奥齐那一招 |
[26:12] | Ozzy? | 奥齐? |
[26:13] | When you took a bite out of that bat. | 你咬那只蝙蝠的时候 |
[26:16] | Ozzy Osbourne? | 奥齐奥斯本? |
[26:19] | Black Sabbath? | 黑色安息日乐队? |
[26:21] | -He bit a bat’s head off onstage. -I don’t… | -他在台上咬掉蝙蝠的头 -我… |
[26:24] | -You know? Doesn’t matter. -No. | -知道吗?无所谓 -不知道 |
[26:25] | It’s very metal, what you did. That’s all I’m saying. | 你刚刚的做法酷毙了 我就是这意思 |
[26:29] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[26:31] | Henderson told me you were a badass. Insisted on the matter, in fact. | 亨德森跟我说过你很厉害 事实上 他坚持这样说 |
[26:36] | -Henderson said that? -Oh yeah. Shit. | -亨德森那样说了? -是啊 靠 |
[26:38] | Kid worships you, dude. | 小孩子很崇拜你 伙计 |
[26:39] | Like, you have no idea. It’s kinda annoying, to be honest. | 你不清楚他对你崇拜到家了 说实话 还挺烦人的 |
[26:45] | I don’t even know why I care what that little shrimp thinks, | 我不知道我为何在乎那个小鬼的想法 |
[26:48] | but, uh, guess I got a little jealous, Steve. | 但我可能有点嫉妒吧 史蒂夫 |
[26:54] | I guess I couldn’t accept the fact that Steve Harrington | 我大概接受不了这个事实 也就是史蒂夫哈林顿 |
[26:58] | was actually | 其实 |
[27:01] | a good dude. | 是个好人 |
[27:03] | Rich parents, popular, chicks love him. Not a douche? | 富二代 人气很旺 女生都爱他 不是王八蛋? |
[27:06] | No way, man. No way. That, like, | 不可能 伙计 绝不可能 |
[27:09] | flies in the face of all the laws in the universe | 完全有悖于宇宙中的所有法则 |
[27:11] | and my own personal Munson doctrine. | 还有我个人的曼森信条 |
[27:17] | Still super jealous as hell, by the way. | 话说我还是嫉妒得不行 |
[27:20] | Which is why I would never have jumped in that lake to save your ass. | 所以我才不会跳进湖里救你 |
[27:23] | Not under any, uh… normal circumstances. | 正常情况下…我也不会那么做 |
[27:33] | Nope. | 不会 |
[27:34] | Outside of D&D, I am no hero. | 不玩《龙与地下城》时 我根本不是英雄 |
[27:39] | I see danger and I just turn heel and run. | 我见到危险就会跑 |
[27:43] | Or at least that’s what I’ve learned about myself this week. | 或者说 至少这周 我发现自己其实是这种人 |
[27:47] | -Give yourself a break, man. -See? | -别太苛求自己 伙计 -看到没? |
[27:49] | The only reason I came in here was ’cause those ladies | 我来这里 只是因为那两个女生 |
[27:53] | came in straight after you. | 二话不说跟着你闯进来 |
[27:54] | Now, I was too ashamed to be the one who stayed behind. | 我羞愧难当 不敢留下来 |
[27:58] | But Wheeler right there, | 但那个惠勒 |
[27:59] | she didn’t waste a second. | 她毫不迟疑 |
[28:02] | Not one second. | 不假思索 |
[28:05] | She just dove right in. | 她一头就扎了进来 |
[28:08] | Now, I don’t know what happened between you two, | 我不清楚你俩之间发生过什么 |
[28:12] | but if I were you, | 但如果换做我的话 |
[28:14] | I would get her back. | 肯定会把她追回来 |
[28:16] | ‘Cause that | 因为 |
[28:18] | was as unambiguous a sign of true love | 连我这种愤世嫉俗的人都看得出来 |
[28:23] | as these cynical eyes have ever seen. | 这确信无疑是真爱的表现 |
[28:31] | Goddamn it! | 该死的! |
[28:34] | Here we go again. | 又开始了 |
[28:37] | Second on my list of least favorite things, earthquakes. | 好吧 我第二讨厌的事就是地震 |
[28:40] | Seriously, I’m unsteady enough as it is. | 说真的 我本来就站不稳 |
[28:47] | Nancy! | 南茜! |
[28:50] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? |
[28:51] | Nancy! | 南茜! |
[29:03] | Nancy! | 南茜! |
[29:11] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:25] | Steve, do you copy? | 史蒂夫 你收到吗? |
[29:26] | Nancy? Robin? | 南茜?罗宾? |
[29:28] | This is Dustin. Where are you? | 我是达斯汀 你们在哪里? |
[29:31] | We’ve been collared by the law. I repeat, we’ve been collared by the law. | 我们被执法人员抓了 我重复 我们被执法人员抓了 |
[29:34] | Do you copy? | 你们收到吗? |
[29:38] | Shit! | 靠! |
[29:41] | -Should we get lawyers? -We’re not ready for that. | -我们该请律师吗? -不 还没走到那一步 |
[29:44] | As far as we know, nobody did anything wrong. | 据我们所知 没人做错什么事 |
[29:46] | But what if they did do something wrong? | 但万一他们真做错了什么呢? |
[29:50] | -Anything? -Nothing. | -有进展吗? -没有 |
[29:54] | -You don’t think they went through… -Through Watergate? | -你认为他们不会穿过了… -穿过了水门? |
[29:57] | Without us? Without a plan? Without weapons? | 没跟我们一起?没计划?没武器? |
[29:59] | They wouldn’t be that stupid. | 他们不会蠢到那个地步 |
[30:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:02] | They must just be laying low ’cause the law got us. | 肯定是因为我们被执法人员抓了 他们才躲起来的 |
[30:04] | “The law”? | “执法人员”? |
[30:05] | What is this, Gunsmoke? | 这是哪一出 《荒野大镖客》? |
[30:07] | The Stupid and the Ugly? | 《黄金三镖客》? |
[30:09] | Should I round up the posse? | 要我召集搜救队吗? |
[30:11] | -Saddle the horses? -Erica. | -备马? -艾瑞卡 |
[30:13] | Please, just go away. | 拜托你走开 |
[30:15] | Here’s the deal. | 这么着吧 |
[30:17] | Either you tell me what’s happening | 要不告诉我是什么情况 |
[30:19] | or I tell Dustin what I found under your bed. | 否则我就告诉达斯汀 我在你床下发现了什么 |
[30:25] | Please, no. | 求你别这样 |
[30:26] | Spill your guts, cowpuncher. | 快说 牛仔 |
[30:28] | -What’d she find? -Nothing. | -她在你床下发现什么了? -没什么 |
[30:30] | Is it gross? | 恶心吗? |
[30:31] | -Scale of one to ten. -A hundred. | -从一到十打分 -一百分 |
[30:33] | A hundred? | 一百分? |
[30:34] | The serial killer is a dark wizard from the Upside Down. | 那个连环杀手 是来自颠倒世界的暗黑巫师 |
[30:37] | And we’ve been looking for him, | 我们一直在找他 |
[30:38] | but he’s in the Upside Down, which we can’t reach. | 但他身处颠倒世界 我们进不去 |
[30:40] | At least we thought we couldn’t, | 至少我们之前是这么认为的 |
[30:42] | until we found a gate at Lover’s Lake. | 但后来我们在情人湖找到一处入口 |
[30:44] | That was the reason why we were there, but these stupid cops grabbed us. | 所以才去那里 但条子把我们抓了 |
[30:48] | And if you tell anyone about this, | 你胆敢跟任何人说这事 |
[30:51] | that’s including Mom | 包括妈妈 |
[30:53] | and Dad | 和爸爸 |
[30:54] | and Tina… | 还有蒂娜… |
[30:59] | …especially Tina, | 尤其是蒂娜 |
[31:02] | I… | 我 |
[31:04] | will smother you | 会趁你睡着时 |
[31:06] | in your sleep. | 把你闷死 |
[31:09] | Do you understand? | 明白了吗? |
[31:13] | Erica? | 艾瑞卡? |
[31:17] | Do | 你 |
[31:19] | you | 听 |
[31:21] | copy? | 清楚了吗? |
[31:22] | The smothering in my sleep part, but not much else. | 除了趁我睡着时把我闷死 其他没听明白 |
[31:25] | Why would they open up a gate at Lover’s Lake? | 他们为何要在情人湖打开一处入口? |
[31:28] | -What? -The commies. | -什么? -共匪吗? |
[31:30] | -The commies didn’t. -Then who did? | -不是共匪干的 -那是谁? |
[31:32] | -Nobody. -So it just opened up for fun? | -没谁 -所以打开入口只是为了好玩? |
[31:34] | Erica, you have no idea what you’re talking about. | 艾瑞卡 你根本就是在瞎说 |
[31:36] | No, she doesn’t, yet she raises an essential question. | 对 没错 不过她提出了一个根本问题 |
[31:42] | How did Watergate open up? | 水门是如何打开的? |
[31:43] | Only two gates have opened, so far as we know. | 据我们所知 目前只有两个入口打开过 |
[31:46] | One by El, one by the commies. | 分别是艾尔和共匪打开的 |
[31:48] | But it’s not the commies or El this time, so it… | 但这次共匪和艾尔都没份 所以… |
[31:55] | Holy shit. | 老天 |
[31:57] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 慢着 |
[31:58] | “Wait, wait, wait,” what? | “慢着” 怎么了? |
[32:00] | There’s one thing we’ve never understood. | 有一件事我们一直不明白 |
[32:04] | Which is why Vecna’s killing people. | 那就是维克纳为何杀人 |
[32:07] | What’s his motive? | 他的动机是什么? |
[32:08] | Killing teens? It always just seemed too random. | 杀害青少年?这个动机似乎太随机 |
[32:12] | Too prosaic. | 太乏味 |
[32:14] | On top of that, how does the Mind Flayer figure into all this? | 此外 夺心魔在其中扮演什么角色? |
[32:18] | Maybe this is it. | 或许这就是原因 |
[32:20] | This is the answer. | 这就是答案 |
[32:22] | What is the answer? | 答案是什么? |
[32:23] | You sure you just want water? | 你确定只要水吗? |
[32:25] | -We have Coke, Sprite, Dr. Pepper. -Coke works. Thank you. | -有可乐 雪碧 胡椒博士 -可乐吧 谢谢 |
[32:31] | Okay, just hear me out. | 好吧 听我细细道来 |
[32:32] | How did El open the Mothergate? | 艾尔是如何打开母门的? |
[32:34] | She contacted the Demogorgon. | 她跟魔王联系上了 |
[32:37] | With psychic contact. Just like… | 通过心灵沟通 就像… |
[32:40] | -Vecna when he casts his spells. -Exactly. | -维克纳施咒时那样 -没错 |
[32:42] | So, what if, with each kill, | 如果每次杀戮时 |
[32:44] | he’s not simply killing them, | 他不仅仅是在杀人 |
[32:46] | he’s making a powerful psychic connection with his victims? | 还跟受害者建立强大的心灵沟通? |
[32:49] | A connection powerful enough | 这种沟通强大无比 |
[32:51] | to rip a hole in the fabric of time and space. | 足以在时空构造上撕开一道口子 |
[32:54] | He’s opening more gates. | 他在打开更多入口 |
[32:55] | Bingo. | 正是 |
[32:57] | Copy. We’re still at the Wheeler house. | 收到 我们还在惠勒家 |
[33:02] | -Why would he be opening gates? -To take over the world. | -他为何要广开入口? -为了统治世界 |
[33:04] | Who do we know that wants to take over the world? | 我们认识的人中 有谁想统治世界? |
[33:06] | The Mind Flayer. | 夺心魔 |
[33:07] | So if the Demogorgon was just his foot soldier, | 如果魔王只是他的虾兵小将 |
[33:10] | Vecna’s his five-star general. | 维克纳就是五星上将 |
[33:13] | A five-star general with the power to open gates. | 拥有开启入口魔力的五星上将 |
[33:17] | -Holy shit. -Holy shit. | -真他妈的 -真他妈的 |
[33:19] | Holy shit. That was incomprehensible. | 真他妈的 你们说的话太让人费解了 |
[33:21] | You lost me at “Mothergate.” Please be kind. Rewind. | 从“母门”那里起 我就没听懂 行行好 请倒带 |
[33:25] | Okay, so remember the gate? | 你还记得霍金斯实验室吧? |
[33:27] | Oh, no. I blocked that out. | 不 我不记得了… |
[33:28] | 你似乎以为那是共匪建的 其实不然 | |
[33:30] | So what was that giant laser? | 那个巨型激光器是做什么用的? |
[33:52] | Might be time to get a maid, Wheeler. | 可能是时候找个女佣了 惠勒 |
[33:55] | Come on. I don’t want to stay here longer than we have to. | 走吧 我不想在这里待太久 |
[34:06] | 不知怎地 她在时空构造上撕开了一道裂缝 | |
[34:09] | 强大无比 足以撕裂… | |
[34:19] | Those aren’t guns. | 那不是枪 |
[34:20] | These heels are pointy, | 鞋跟很尖 |
[34:22] | but I was hoping for a deadly projectile. | 但我希望找到类似致命射弹的武器 |
[34:25] | -I don’t understand. -Maybe you left them somewhere else. | -我不明白 -或许你把它们落在别的地方了 |
[34:28] | There’s a six-year-old in the house. I know where I keep my guns. | 家里有个六岁的孩子 我懂得要把枪收在什么地方 |
[34:30] | And also, I threw these away years ago. | 再说 这些东西是我多年前就扔掉的 |
[34:35] | (化学 是什么定义了元素特性?) | |
[34:44] | Jesus. How many did you make? | 老天 你做了多少张? |
[34:46] | You said you wanted to help. | 你说过你想帮忙的 |
[34:49] | I get that grades are important, | 我明白分数是很重要 |
[34:51] | but perhaps studying can wait till we get out? | 但我们出去后再学习也不迟 |
[34:53] | These are from sophomore chemistry. | 这些是高二化学的内容 |
[34:56] | And this… this wallpaper, this is old wallpaper. | 还有这张…这张墙纸很旧 |
[35:02] | And this mirror, this went to a yard sale. | 这面镜子在庭院旧货出售时被卖掉了 |
[35:05] | And you… | 还有你… |
[35:08] | you’re not supposed to be here. | 你不该出现在这里 |
[35:10] | No, I gave you to Cousin Joanna two years ago. | 不 两年前我把你送给乔安娜表妹了 |
[35:20] | (1983年11月6日 好! 今天我跟史蒂夫和好了 芭珀知情) | |
[35:24] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[35:27] | Nancy? You’re freaking me out. | 南茜?你吓到我了 |
[35:30] | I think the reason that my guns aren’t here | 我想我的枪不在这里 |
[35:35] | is because they don’t exist yet. | 是因为它们还不存在 |
[35:38] | They don’t… exist? | 它们…不存在? |
[35:41] | This diary should be full of entries. | 这本日记应该有很多篇 |
[35:43] | It’s not. | 但并没有 |
[35:44] | The last entry is November 6, 1983. | 最后一篇写于1983年11月6日 |
[35:47] | The day Will went missing. | 威尔失踪的日子 |
[35:49] | The day the gate opened. | 也是入口开启的日期 |
[35:53] | We’re in the past. | 我们回到了过去 |
[35:56] | Dustin! Dustin! | 达斯汀! |
[36:01] | Dustin! | 达斯汀! |
[36:02] | Can you hear me? Dustin! | 你能听到吗?达斯汀! |
[36:04] | Du… Hello? Hel… Hello? | 达斯…有人吗? |
[36:06] | -Maybe he really does have rabies. -Hello! Hello? | -没准他真得狂犬病了 -有人吗? |
[36:09] | What are you doing? | 史蒂夫 你在干吗? |
[36:10] | Hello! | 喂! |
[36:11] | He’s here. Henderson. That little shit, he’s here. He’s like… | 他在这里 亨德森 那个小混蛋就在这里 他… |
[36:15] | He’s in the walls or something. Just listen. | 他好像在墙壁里 你们听 |
[36:18] | Dustin. | 达斯汀 |
[36:20] | Dustin! Dustin! | 达斯汀! |
[36:22] | Dustin! Dustin! Can you hear me? | 达斯汀!你能听到我吗? |
[36:25] | That brings us to the question you first raised. | 终于回到你一开始提出来的问题 |
[36:28] | How and why is there a gate at Lover’s Lake? | 情人湖如何和为何会有一处入口? |
[36:32] | Let’s analyze. | 我们来分析一下 |
[36:34] | What do Eleven and Vecna have in common? | 十一和维克纳有何共同点? |
[36:37] | Dustin! | 达斯汀! |
[36:40] | -Dustin? -Dustin! | -达斯汀? -达斯汀! |
[36:43] | All right, either this kid can’t hear us or he’s being a total douchebag. | 好吧 这小子要么听不到我们 要么就是个彻头彻尾的混蛋 |
[36:47] | -Will found a way. -What? | -威尔找到方法了 -什么? |
[36:49] | Will. | 威尔 |
[36:50] | He found a way to speak to Joyce through the lights. | 他找到方法了 可以通过灯光和乔伊斯沟通 |
[36:54] | -Lights? -Yeah. | -灯光? -对 |
[36:55] | -The switch. Try the switch. -Okay. | -开关 试试那个开关 -好 |
[36:59] | It’s not working. | 没用 |
[37:01] | Guys? | 各位? |
[37:04] | You seeing this? | 看到这个了吗? |
[37:26] | …to open a tear in time and space, just like the Mothergate. | …在时空中撕开一道口子 就像母门一样 |
[37:33] | Whoa. | 哇 |
[37:43] | But a gate nonetheless. | 但这是一处入口 |
[37:54] | It… | 这… |
[37:56] | tickles. | 痒痒的 |
[37:58] | It kinda feels good. | 感觉还蛮好的 |
[38:03] | Does anyone know Morse code? | 有人懂摩尔斯电码吗? |
[38:05] | No. | 不懂 |
[38:08] | Wait, does SOS count? | 等等 SOS算吗? |
[38:11] | Is that… | 这样… |
[38:13] | is that good? | 可以吗? |
[38:15] | So our working theory is that Vecna makes remote contact from his attic. | 所以我们的推测是 维克纳从他的阁楼上进行远程沟通 |
[38:19] | We don’t know why. We assume he can do it from anywhere. | 原因不明 我们假设 他从任何地方都可以办到 |
[38:25] | -Are you even listening to me? -I’m listening. | -你到底有没有在听我说话? -嗯 我听着呢 |
[38:28] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[38:30] | You said you followed Vecna through lights, right? | 你说你曾通过灯光 追踪到维克纳 对吗? |
[38:34] | Yeah, why? | 对 怎么了? |
[38:36] | Because I think he’s here. | 因为我觉得他就在这里 |
[38:55] | It’s working. | 奏效了 |
[39:02] | “S” “S.” | |
[39:04] | “O” “O.” | |
[39:07] | “S” “S.” | |
[39:10] | Hey, uh, | 嘿 |
[39:12] | remember when I said they wouldn’t be stupid enough | 还记得我说过他们不会蠢到 |
[39:14] | to go through Watergate? | 穿过水门吧? |
[39:17] | Yeah? | 怎么了? |
[39:20] | I overestimated them. | 我高估他们了 |
[39:31] | Warden, beautiful prison you got here. | 典狱长 这座监狱真漂亮 |
[39:35] | How about this? Huh? | 这样如何? |
[39:38] | How about that? Huh? | 这样又如何? |
[39:40] | That’s what I thought, yeah. | 不出我所料 对 |
[39:44] | Warden. | 典狱长 |
[39:45] | So nice to meet you. | 真是幸会 |
[39:47] | Uh, I’m Yuri, of course, but allow me to introduce you to my very… | 我是尤里 当然了 但请允许介绍一下我的… |
[39:52] | Shit. | 靠 |
[39:53] | -Murray! -I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[39:56] | What? | 怎样? |
[39:57] | Can you please stop playing with that thing? | 拜托你别玩那东西了 好吗? |
[39:59] | I am not playing. I am practicing. | 我不是玩 是在练习 |
[40:02] | Will you please stop trying to talk to me and stay in character? | 你能不能别再跟我说话 保持入戏状态? |
[40:05] | Remember, you are frightened, scared, confused. | 记住 你受了惊吓 害怕而困惑 |
[40:08] | -Yes, I am frightened, scared, and… -Okay. All right. Yes. Good. | -对 我的确受了惊吓 害怕… -好 好了 对 很好 |
[40:16] | Yuri Ismaylov. | 尤里伊斯梅洛夫 |
[40:17] | 嘿! | |
[40:20] | At last, we meet. | 终于见面了 |
[40:22] | Comrade Major. | 少校同志 |
[40:25] | This is the Bauman spy? | 此人就是那个姓鲍曼的间谍? |
[40:30] | He looks different. | 他看起来很不一样 |
[40:32] | Uglier in person, I know. | 我知道 他本人更丑 |
[40:34] | He also shaved his beard to disguise himself. | 他还剃掉胡须来伪装自己 |
[40:37] | Tricky bastard. | 狡猾的混蛋 |
[40:39] | Silence, American scum! Enough from you. Enough! | 闭嘴 美国人渣!你闹够了!够了! |
[40:46] | Now this one… | 现在这位… |
[40:47] | This one I would recognize a continent away. | 隔着十万八千里我都认得出来 |
[40:50] | She was more beautiful in her uniform, but still, | 她穿制服更漂亮 不过依然 |
[40:54] | quite striking, isn’t she? | 妩媚动人 对吧? |
[40:55] | Yes, very pleasing to the eyes, comrade. | 对 外表很迷人 同志 |
[40:59] | But not so pleasing to the ears, I am afraid. | 不过恐怕声音不太动听 |
[41:02] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[41:03] | What have you done with Hopper, you vile commie pig? | 你这可恶的共匪 你对霍珀做了什么? |
[41:06] | As I said, | 如我所言 |
[41:09] | unpleasant. | 声音不太动听 |
[41:11] | But, I must say, | 不过 我不得不说 |
[41:13] | I, too, am curious. | 我也很好奇 |
[41:16] | The other American. | 另一个美国佬 |
[41:17] | What did you do with him? | 你们对他做了什么? |
[41:19] | I don’t know why, but I imagine him on a rack, | 不知何故 但我能想象他在酷刑架上 |
[41:22] | in the cold, stretched thin, | 身处严寒 分身乏术 |
[41:25] | birds pecking his eyeballs. | 鸟儿啄食他的眼球 |
[41:28] | Am I… close? | 我猜对了吗? |
[41:31] | I have heard stories of Yuri Ismaylov, | 我听说过尤里伊斯梅洛夫的传闻 |
[41:35] | the Peanut Butter Smuggler. | 他是花生酱走私贩 |
[41:38] | And you… | 而你… |
[41:41] | you are not the Yuri I have heard of. | 你不是我听说过的那个尤里 |
[41:46] | I am… | 我… |
[41:48] | I am not? | 我不是尤里? |
[41:49] | No. | 不是 |
[41:52] | No. | 不是 |
[41:55] | The Yuri I was told of had a screw loose. | 我听说的尤里是个疯子 |
[42:00] | And you… | 而你… |
[42:02] | have many screws loose! | 不是一般的疯子 |
[42:22] | I hope we have not missed the show. | 希望我们没有错过好戏 |
[42:24] | On the contrary, just in time. | 正好相反 来得正是时候 |
[42:39] | This key here will give you access to that weapons locker. | 这把钥匙能打开武器柜 |
[42:44] | Choose any weapon you like. | 随便挑选武器 |
[42:51] | Work together or alone. | 一起上或单打独斗都可以 |
[42:56] | What… what is happening? | 什么…什么情况? |
[42:58] | They are being told the rules. | 正在解说打斗规则 |
[43:02] | Rules for what? | 什么规则? |
[43:04] | I could tell you… | 我可以告诉你 |
[43:06] | but that would spoil the fun, now, wouldn’t it? | 但那样就没意思了 不是吗? |
[43:13] | You wait for the buzzer. | 等着蜂鸣器响吧 |
[43:15] | You wait. | 等着 |
[43:18] | You move before the buzzer… | 蜂鸣器响起之前 你们敢动的话 |
[43:21] | you will be shot. | 将被击毙 |
[43:24] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗? |
[43:29] | Is that understood? | 明白了吗? |
[43:30] | Yes. | 明白 |
[43:38] | I’d wish you luck | 我想祝你们好运 |
[43:42] | but it won’t help you. | 但好运也帮不了你们 |
[43:52] | Let us hope your prayers have been heard, American. | 希望你的祷告能应验 美国佬 |
[44:55] | You open for something a little more challenging? | 你想试试更难一点的吗? |
[45:17] | Try not to show any emotion as I speak, okay? | 我说话时 别露出任何表情 好吗? |
[45:22] | Just keep playing the game if you understand. | 听懂的话 继续走棋就行 |
[45:32] | Two is still in the infirmary recovering. | 二号还在医务室 正在康复中 |
[45:36] | He’s being watched now, but once he is released, | 现在他有人监视他 一旦被释放 |
[45:39] | he and the others are going to attempt to kill you. | 他和其他人肯定会想方设法杀你 |
[45:42] | Right here, | 就在这里 |
[45:44] | in this room. | 在这个房间里 |
[45:46] | And Papa | 爸爸 |
[45:47] | will allow it to happen. | 会袖手旁观 |
[45:49] | In fact, he wants it to happen. | 事实上 这正中他下怀 |
[45:52] | He’s been planning it for some time now. | 他谋划已久 |
[45:56] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[45:59] | Focus on the game. | 专注于棋局 |
[46:05] | There’s a reason why Two and the others were able to escape their room last night. | 二号和其他人昨晚能逃出房间 并非无缘无故 |
[46:11] | Why the security cameras were turned off. | 监控摄像头为何都被关掉 |
[46:13] | Why Papa punished Two today. | 今天爸爸为何惩罚二号 |
[46:17] | They don’t even realize it, | 他们都没意识到 |
[46:18] | but he is moving them like pieces on this board here. | 但他玩弄他们 好比棋盘上的棋子 |
[46:24] | Driving them | 驱使他们 |
[46:25] | to do exactly what he wants, | 去做他想做的事 |
[46:27] | which is… | 也就是… |
[46:33] | Why? | 为什么? |
[46:36] | You frighten him. | 你吓到他了 |
[46:37] | He knows you are more powerful than the others. | 他知道你比任何人都更加强大 |
[46:41] | And he also knows he can’t control you. | 他也知道他控制不了你 |
[46:45] | That’s all he wants. | 这是他一心渴望的东西 |
[46:47] | Control. | 控制 |
[46:50] | I saw all this happening. | 我亲眼看着这一切发生 |
[46:51] | That’s why I wanted to help you, but I only made things worse. | 所以我想帮你 但我让事情变得更糟糕 |
[46:55] | Helping me… | 你帮我 |
[46:59] | made Papa hurt you. | 爸爸因此伤害你 |
[47:06] | And it is why you must escape. | 所以你必须逃走 |
[47:09] | Today. | 今天就逃 |
[47:11] | But they are watching us. | 但他们在监视我们 |
[47:14] | Closely. | 严密监视 |
[47:18] | If you want to make it out of here alive, you must do exactly as I say. | 如果你想活着离开这里 必须完全照我说的做 |
[47:21] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[47:30] | Why do you still help? | 你为什么还会帮我? |
[47:34] | Because I believe in you. | 因为我对你有信心 |
[47:38] | It is time you are free from this hell. | 你是时候离开这个鬼地方了 |
[48:07] | Hey! | 喂! |
[48:11] | -I’m sorry! -Sorry, sorry, sorry. | -对不起! -抱歉 |
[48:14] | For your understanding. | 感谢你的理解 |
[48:33] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 |
[48:40] | -Okay, that’s it. Go, go, go. -Yeah, okay. | -好 就这样 快去 -好 好的 |
[48:47] | Okay, you guys seeing this? …seeing this? | 好了 你们看到这个了吗? |
[48:56] | Holy shit! | 天哪! |
[49:03] | We’re not moving it, but we’re gonna unplug it. Stand by. | 我们不动它 但会拔掉电源 做好准备 |
[49:06] | Yank it. | 拔掉 |
[49:10] | Okay, try it now. | 好 现在试试看 |
[49:12] | -Try it now. -Okay. | -试试看 -好 |
[49:25] | “H.” | “口” |
[49:27] | “Hi”! | 嗨! |
[49:28] | -Hi! -Hey! Hi. | 嗨! |
[49:30] | That worked! | 成功了! |
[49:31] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了! |
[49:33] | Hi! | 嗨! |
[49:35] | Okay. Um… | 好 |
[49:43] | “S… T…” | “被” |
[49:46] | “U…” | “困” |
[49:47] | -“Stu…” -Stupid? Stupid? | -“被困…” -被困惑? |
[49:52] | “…C… K.” | “…住了” |
[49:53] | -“Stuck.” -Stuck. | “被困住了” |
[49:55] | -Yes. -We are. | -对 -就是这样 |
[49:56] | -They’re stuck in the Upside Down. -Okay. | -好 他们被困在颠倒世界 -好 |
[49:58] | Uh, you can’t get back through Watergate? | 你们不能通过水门回来吗? |
[50:01] | -What the hell’s Watergate? -‘Cause it’s in water and it’s a gate. | -水门是什么鬼? -因为在水里 而且是道门 |
[50:05] | -Oh. -That’s cute. | -哦 -真有意思 |
[50:07] | -Right. -Um, no. It’s… | -对 -不 是… |
[50:13] | That a six? | 那是6吗? |
[50:14] | -“G”? -No, “G.” | -“有”? -不 是“有” |
[50:15] | -Yeah. -“U… A… R.” | -对 -“守” |
[50:18] | “Guar”? | “守”? |
[50:20] | Guar… | 守 |
[50:23] | Guar… Guar… | 守… |
[50:25] | -“Guard…” -“Guarded.” | -“守卫” -“有守卫” |
[50:27] | -“Guarded”? -Okay. Uh, Watergate’s guarded. | -“有守卫”? -好吧 水门有守卫 |
[50:30] | Perfect. Yes. Yes. Yes. | 好极了 对 |
[50:32] | We think we have a theory that can help with that. | 好吧 我们觉得有个推测可以帮上忙 |
[50:35] | -Yes. -Genius child. | -太好了 -天才 |
[50:36] | We think Watergate isn’t the only gate. | 我们认为水门并非唯一的入口 |
[50:39] | That there’s a gate at every murder site. …murder site. | 每个谋杀现场都有个入口 |
[50:42] | Does anybody understand what he’s talking about? | 有人明白他在说什么吗? |
[50:45] | -No. -No idea. | -不 -不明白 |
[50:50] | Okay. Seriously? | 好吧 有没有搞错? |
[50:52] | How many times do I have to be right on the money before you trust me? | 我要神机妙算多少次 你们才肯相信我? |
[50:56] | Jesus Christ. This kid’s gotta get his ego in check. | 老天 这小子不能这么狂 |
[50:58] | It’s his tone. Right? | 他就是这个语气 对吧? |
[51:00] | -I know. -Okay. | -我知道 -好吧 |
[51:01] | So… So how far is your trailer? | 你的房车距离这里有多远? |
[51:03] | Seven miles. | 11公里 |
[51:05] | Nancy? | 南茜? |
[51:06] | Uh, I know your house here is, like, weirdly, creepily frozen in time and shit, | 我知道你家被诡异地冻结在时间里了 |
[51:11] | but haven’t you always had bikes? | 但你不是一直都有自行车吗? |
[51:23] | So, anything? | 有进展吗? |
[51:25] | Nope. She’s sticking to her story. | 没有 她坚持自己的说法 |
[51:28] | They went to the lake for a night swim. | 他们去情人湖夜游 |
[51:30] | Nancy showed up at some point… | 南茜在某个时候出现了… |
[51:34] | Come on! | 快点! |
[51:36] | …same thing she said here on the couch. | …跟她在沙发上说的一样 |
[51:39] | Pretty much all she told us. | 跟她之前的说辞一致 |
[51:41] | She stuck to her guns. | 她没改口 |
[51:43] | Honestly, shouldn’t have gone with her first. | 坦白说 真不该第一个就盘问她 |
[51:45] | She was, like, | 她 |
[51:47] | kinda mean. | 有点可恶 |
[51:48] | We’ll find your daughter, Mrs. Wheeler. | 我们会找到你女儿的 惠勒太太 |
[51:50] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[51:51] | One of these little brats is gonna squeal. I just know it. | 这些小屁孩中总有人会说实话 我有预感 |
[51:56] | Where are they? | 他们上哪里去了? |
[51:57] | Upstairs. | 在楼上 |
[51:59] | Moping. | 闷闷不乐 |
[52:02] | Oh little pigs. | 小猪宝宝们 |
[52:05] | Oh little pigs. | 小猪猪 |
[52:09] | Let Officer Callahan in. | 让卡拉汉警官进去吧 |
[52:25] | Let’s go. | 快走! |
[52:27] | Hey! | 喂! |
[52:28] | Excuse me! No, get back here! | 打扰了!不 快回来! |
[52:31] | Let’s go! Let’s go! | 快走! |
[52:32] | -I guess it’s just a minor misdemeanor. -Hey! No! | -这样应该只是轻罪 -喂! |
[52:35] | No! | 不! |
[52:41] | -Lucas! -Dusty! | -卢卡斯! -小达! |
[52:43] | Dusty! | 小达! |
[52:45] | Lucas, Erica! Get back here! | 卢卡斯 艾瑞卡!快回来! |
[52:47] | Dusty! | 小达! |
[54:24] | That’s your favorite, isn’t it? | 那是你的最爱 对吧? |
[54:29] | How are you feeling today? | 今天感觉怎么样? |
[54:31] | Okay. | 还行 |
[54:33] | Are you up for some more lessons? | 你是否感觉好些了 能多上几节课? |
[54:40] | Good. | 很好 |
[55:07] | I feel dizzy. | 我觉得头晕 |
[55:09] | Dizzy? | 头晕? |
[55:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[55:13] | And the light. | 还有光线 |
[55:16] | The light is hurting my head. | 光线刺得我头痛 |
[55:39] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰你 |
[55:40] | -Everything all right? -Not sure. | -没事吧? -我不确定 |
[55:42] | She says she’s still dizzy. Lights are hurting her. | 她说她还是感觉头晕 光线会刺痛她 |
[55:46] | Hurting who? | 刺痛谁? |
[56:35] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[56:36] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[56:44] | Now, | 现在 |
[56:46] | it’s going to be a bit scary in here, | 这里面会有点吓人 |
[56:49] | but this, | 但是 |
[56:51] | this will lead you out beyond the lab fence to the woods. | 你可以穿过这里 逃到实验室的栅栏外 然后进入树林 |
[56:56] | But you’re too big. | 但你的体型太大了 |
[57:06] | I’m not going with you, Eleven. | 我不打算跟你走 十一 |
[57:08] | I meant what I said when I called this place a prison. | 我说这里是监狱 此话不假 |
[57:13] | And everyone here is a prisoner, not just you. | 这里的所有人都是囚犯 不只是你 |
[57:16] | Not just your brothers and sisters, but the guards, too, the nurses. | 不只是你的兄弟姐妹 就连守卫和护士也都是 |
[57:22] | Me. | 我 |
[57:27] | Here. | 这里 |
[57:31] | Can you feel it? | 你能摸到吗? |
[57:34] | Your papa calls it Soteria. | 你爸爸管这个叫索缇莉亚女神 |
[57:39] | It weakens me. It tracks me. | 它会削弱我的能力 追踪我 |
[57:40] | Even if there were another way out, he will find me. | 就算有别的出路 他也会找到我 |
[57:43] | And if he finds me, he will find you. | 一旦他找到我 就能找到你 |
[57:52] | What if I make it go away? | 如果我能让它消失呢? |
[57:59] | You helped me. | 你帮了我 |
[58:01] | I help you. | 我也要帮你 |
[58:33] | Stay calm. | 保持冷静 |
[58:35] | Stay close. | 靠近一点 |
[58:37] | Stick to the plan. | 按计划行事 |
[58:58] | American! | 美国佬! |
[59:00] | I enjoy this part… | 我喜欢这个环节 |
[59:03] | When they still believe there is hope. | 当他们仍抱有希望的时候 |
[59:27] | Whatever comes out of there… | 不管里面出来什么东西 |
[59:30] | hold your ground. | 坚守阵地 |
[59:32] | HOLD YOUR GROUND! | 坚守阵地! |
[59:52] | What is the American doing? | 那个美国佬要做什么? |
[59:54] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[59:55] | Find out! | 去搞清楚! |
[1:00:25] | You move so much as an inch, I’ll kill you. | 你敢动一下 我就宰了你 |
[1:00:28] | What? | 什么? |
[1:00:34] | Oh, come on! | 快点! |
[1:00:36] | What is this? Some kind of sick joke? | 搞什么?你开什么变态玩笑? |
[1:00:38] | It’s no joke. As I said… | 没开玩笑 如我所说… |
[1:00:40] | …the Americans are very tricky. | 美国佬都非常狡猾 |
[1:00:42] | Come on. Come on. Come on. | 快点 |
[1:00:45] | Tell me that’s not out of fluid. | 别告诉我说没油了 |
[1:00:47] | Come on!?Come on! | 快点! |
[1:00:50] | If you wanna live, | 想活命的话 |
[1:00:52] | then whatever sick, twisted game this is, | 不管这是什么变态 扭曲的游戏 |
[1:00:54] | you’re gonna stop it and you’re gonna free our friend. | 立马叫停 放了我们的朋友 |
[1:00:57] | Then I’m afraid you’re going to have to kill me. | 那你们恐怕得杀了我 |
[1:01:00] | Because your friend is already dead. | 因为你们的朋友死定了 |
[1:01:03] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:01:05] | Come on! Oh, come on! | 快点! |
[1:01:09] | Come on! | 快点! |
[1:01:43] | WHAT ARE YOU DOING? | 你们这是干什么? |
[1:01:45] | STAY TOGETHER YOU FOOLS! | 别散开 一群白痴! |
[1:01:47] | Order your men to shoot. To kill it! | 命令你的人开枪 杀死它! |
[1:01:50] | If I give that order, I will be shot tomorrow and die a traitor. | 如果我下令开枪 明天就会以卖国贼的罪名被枪毙 |
[1:01:53] | You want to kill me, do it! | 你想杀我 动手啊! |
[1:02:00] | Come on! Come on! Come on! | 快点! |
[1:02:11] | Get back! Get back! | 滚回去! |
[1:02:15] | Get the hell back! | 给我滚回去! |
[1:02:19] | Get back! Get back! | 滚回去! |
[1:02:29] | I’ll kill him! I’LL KILL HIM! | 我要杀了他! |
[1:02:32] | TOSS YOUR GUN! OVER TO ME! | 把你的枪扔过来给我 |
[1:02:38] | You, open all the doors below. | 你给我打开下面所有的门 |
[1:02:39] | You understand? | 听懂了吗? |
[1:02:41] | OPEN THE DOORS. | 打开所有门 |
[1:02:42] | You open all the doors, | 打开所有门 |
[1:02:44] | that monster will get loose in this prison | 那个怪物就会逃离这个监狱 |
[1:02:46] | and we are all dead. | 那我们都死定了 |
[1:02:49] | I will pull this trigger! OPEN THE DOORS! | 我会扣扳机的!打开所有门! |
[1:03:06] | They would need a battering ram to open that door. | 他们需要撞车才能撞开那扇门 |
[1:03:10] | Let the monster feed. | 让怪物饱餐一顿吧 |
[1:03:22] | You think I’m playing? | 你以为我只是玩玩吗? |
[1:03:24] | You think I won’t do it? | 你以为我不会开枪吗? |
[1:03:27] | OPEN THE DOOR! | 开门! |
[1:03:30] | If I open those doors, | 我若打开门 |
[1:03:33] | I condemn not just myself, | 害的不仅仅是我自己 |
[1:03:36] | but all of my comrades to death. | 我的同志们都会被害死 |
[1:03:39] | In good conscience, I cannot. | 凭良心说 我不能开门 |
[1:03:42] | I will not. | 我不会开的 |
[1:03:45] | I gotta hand it to you commies. You’re committed. | 你们这些共匪真是厉害 忠心耿耿 |
[1:04:10] | Stay back! | 滚回去! |
[1:04:12] | Back! Back! Get back! | 回去!滚回去! |
[1:04:16] | Get away! | 回去! |
[1:04:21] | Okay. Okay. Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[1:04:23] | -What are you doing? -No idea. There’s a lot of buttons. | -你在做什么? -不知道 有好多按钮 |
[1:04:26] | I can’t see. I need my glasses. Gimme a second. | 我看不清 得戴眼镜 稍等一下 |
[1:04:29] | Come here. No. | 过来 不 |
[1:04:30] | Give me. Mine! | 给我 我的! |
[1:04:40] | Running out of time here! | 快没时间了! |
[1:04:42] | I’m trying! | 我在努力! |
[1:04:48] | No, no, no. Joyce, we have no idea what these buttons do. | 不行 乔伊斯 我们不清楚这些按钮是干什么的 |
[1:04:52] | You can’t just press away like that. | 你不能那样随便乱按 |
[1:04:58] | Get back! | 滚回去! |
[1:04:59] | Back! Get back! | 回去!滚回去! |
[1:05:02] | Joyce, just relax. | 乔伊斯 别激动 |
[1:05:04] | Come on! | 别这样! |
[1:05:08] | American! | 美国佬! |
[1:05:13] | That did it! That did it! | 成功了! |
[1:05:20] | Close it, Joyce. | 把门关上 乔伊斯! |
[1:05:21] | Close it! | 关门! |
[1:06:09] | For a second, I thought we had your miracle. | 有那么一瞬间 我还以为奇迹降临了 |
[1:06:16] | But out of one prison into another. | 结果只是从一个监狱转到另一个监狱 |
[1:07:49] | (森林山房车营地) | |
[1:08:03] | Right here. | 就是这里 |
[1:08:11] | That’s gotta be a Guinness World Record. Most miles traveled interdimensionally. | 我们肯定创下了吉尼斯纪录 世界最长跨维度里程 |
[1:08:15] | Just inhaled a bunch of that crap. It’s stuck in my throat. | 我刚刚吸入了一堆烂东西 卡在我喉咙里 |
[1:08:27] | Goddamn. | 该死 |
[1:08:31] | This is where Chrissy died. | 这里就是克丽丝身亡的地方 |
[1:08:34] | Like, right where she died. | 她就死在这里 |
[1:08:38] | I think there’s something in there. | 里面好像有东西 |
[1:08:44] | What the hell is that? | 那到底是什么东西? |
[1:09:21] | No way. | 不可能 |
[1:09:32] | Hi there. | 你们好 |
[1:09:33] | -Hi. -Hi. | 你们好 |
[1:09:38] | Holy shit, this is trippy. | 老天 这也太扯了 |
[1:09:43] | Bada-bada-boom! | 得来全不费工夫! |
[1:09:54] | Remember, you can’t hurt me more than they already have. | 记住 他们已经伤我够狠 你不可能更甚 |
[1:10:51] | Who knew something so small could cause so much trouble? | 谁知道这么小的玩意 能造成如此大的麻烦? |
[1:10:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:11:03] | There they are! | 他们在那里! |
[1:11:04] | -Stop! -Run. | -站住! -快跑 |
[1:11:05] | Freeze! | 不许动! |
[1:11:08] | Stop! | 站住! |
[1:11:12] | Lock it down! Lock it down! | 封锁这里! |
[1:11:16] | Hey! | 喂! |
[1:11:18] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你们以为能跑到哪里去? |
[1:11:27] | Against the wall. | 靠墙站好 |
[1:11:28] | Both of you. Now. | 你俩都是 马上 |
[1:11:33] | No. | 别 |
[1:11:35] | You don’t have to be afraid of them, Eleven. | 你没必要怕他们 十一 |
[1:11:38] | Not anymore. | 再也不用怕了 |
[1:11:44] | Take ’em. | 把他们拿下 |
[1:12:11] | Come. | 来吧 |
[1:12:15] | Wait here. Don’t move. | 在这里等着 不要走开 |
[1:12:17] | -I’m going to find us a way out. -Wait. | -我会想办法让咱俩逃出去 -等等 |
[1:12:20] | How did you… | 你怎么会… |
[1:12:21] | Like I said, | 我早就说过 |
[1:12:24] | we’re alike, | 我们很像 |
[1:12:26] | you and I. | 你和我 |
[1:13:05] | Those stains are, uh… | 那些污斑是… |
[1:13:10] | -I dunno what those stains are. -Mmm. | 我不知道那些污斑是什么 |
[1:13:17] | Not quite sure how these physics work. | 不太确定物理原理会如何运作 |
[1:13:20] | But, uh… | 不过 |
[1:13:23] | here goes nothing. | 姑且一试吧 |
[1:13:28] | There we go. | 好了 |
[1:13:32] | And if my theory is correct… | 如果我的推测是正确的… |
[1:13:37] | -Huh. Abracadabra. -Holy shit. | -天灵灵地灵灵 -老天 |
[1:13:40] | All right, pull on it! See if it holds! | 好了 拉拉看!看能否撑得住! |
[1:13:51] | This is the craziest shit I’ve ever seen in my life. | 我长这么大 头一遭见到如此疯狂的事 |
[1:13:54] | And I’ve seen some crazy shit. | 我也算是见过世面的人 |
[1:13:59] | Guess I’m the guinea pig. | 我来当小白鼠吧 |
[1:14:05] | Let’s clear the landing pad. | 大家离开降落区 |
[1:14:14] | Oh my God! | 不 我的天! |
[1:14:18] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[1:14:20] | That was fun. | 真好玩 |
[1:14:26] | All right, guess I’ll go. | 好 该我了 |
[1:14:28] | All right. | 好 |
[1:14:33] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 |
[1:14:38] | That | 真 |
[1:14:40] | was fun. | 好玩 |
[1:14:41] | Shit. | 靠 |
[1:14:44] | See you on the other side. | 另一边见 |
[1:14:47] | On the other side. | 另一边见 |
[1:14:54] | Nice. | 不错 |
[1:15:30] | Nancy. | 南茜 |
[1:15:31] | Hey! Hey! | 喂! |
[1:15:33] | Stay with me. Nancy! Hey! | 醒醒 南茜!喂! |
[1:15:36] | Nancy, wake up. | 南茜 醒醒 |
[1:15:37] | -Wake up! Nancy! -Vecna. | -醒醒!南茜! -维克纳 |
[1:16:07] | Do you remember what you did, Nancy? | 你记得自己做了什么吗 南茜? |
[1:16:13] | Or have you already forgotten? | 抑或你已经忘了? |
[1:16:18] | When I kill someone… | 当我杀人时 |
[1:16:24] | …I never forget. | 我从不忘记 |
[1:16:26] | Nancy! | 南茜! |
[1:19:14] | I asked you to wait. | 我叫你等着 |
[1:19:41] | Why do you cry for them, Eleven? | 你为什么为他们哭泣 十一? |
[1:19:46] | After everything they did to you? | 他们如此残忍地对待你 |
[1:19:51] | You think you need them, but you don’t. | 你以为自己需要他们 其实不然 |
[1:19:55] | You don’t. | 你并不需要 |
[1:19:58] | Oh, but I know you’re just scared. | 但我知道你只是吓坏了 |
[1:20:04] | I was scared once too. | 我也曾受到惊吓 |
[1:20:11] | I know | 我了解 |
[1:20:12] | what it’s like | 那种感觉 |
[1:20:15] | to be different. | 与众不同 |
[1:20:19] | To be alone | 在这世上 |
[1:20:20] | in this world. | 无依无靠 |
[1:20:56] | I see you’ve been looking for me, Nancy. | 看来你一直在找我 南希 |
[1:21:00] | You were so close. | 你快成功了 |
[1:21:02] | So close to the truth. | 马上就会知道真相 |
[1:21:05] | How was old, blind, dumb Victor? | 年迈瞎哑的维克托怎么样了? |
[1:21:09] | Did he miss me? | 他想念我吗? |
[1:21:12] | I’ve been meaning to check back in, | 我一直想回去跟他做个了断 |
[1:21:15] | but I’ve been busy. | 但我很忙 |
[1:21:21] | So very busy. | 太忙了 |
[1:21:37] | -What’d I tell ya? -Wow. | -我跟你说过吧? -哇 |
[1:21:40] | This is amazing. | 太好了 |
[1:21:42] | It looks like a fairy tale. | 好像童话仙境 |
[1:21:45] | A dream. | 好梦幻 |
[1:21:47] | -Alice, no running. -It’s so big! | -爱丽丝 不要跑 -好大呀! |
[1:21:51] | This is nice. | 真不错 |
[1:21:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:21:55] | -Yeah. -Like you, | -是啊 -像你一样 |
[1:21:57] | I didn’t fit in with the other children. | 我和其他孩子合不来 |
[1:22:00] | Something was wrong with me. | 我有点不对劲 |
[1:22:02] | All the teachers and the doctors said I was… | 所有老师和医生都说我… |
[1:22:06] | “Broken,” | “不正常” |
[1:22:08] | they said. | 他们如是说 |
[1:22:12] | My parents | 我的父母 |
[1:22:15] | thought a change of scenery, a fresh start in Hawkins, | 想着换个环境 在霍金斯重新开始 |
[1:22:19] | might just cure me. | 或许这样就能治愈我 |
[1:22:23] | It was absurd. | 真可笑 |
[1:22:27] | As if the world would be any different here. | 这里的世界何尝不是一样? |
[1:22:39] | But then… | 可是后来 |
[1:22:42] | to my surprise, our new home provided | 令我惊讶的是 我们的新家让我 |
[1:22:45] | a discovery. | 有所发现 |
[1:22:49] | And a newfound sense of purpose. | 给了我新萌生出一种使命感 |
[1:22:52] | I found a nest of black widows living inside a vent. | 我发现一窝黑寡妇蜘蛛住在通风口里 |
[1:22:57] | Most people fear spiders. | 大多数人惧怕蜘蛛 |
[1:23:00] | They detest them. | 厌恶蜘蛛 |
[1:23:03] | And yet, | 但是 |
[1:23:05] | I found them endlessly fascinating. | 我却觉得它们令人无比着迷 |
[1:23:09] | More than that, | 不仅如此 |
[1:23:11] | I found a great comfort in them. | 我从它们身上找到了莫大的慰藉 |
[1:23:15] | A kinship. | 亲切感十足 |
[1:23:18] | Like me, | 像我一样 |
[1:23:20] | they are solitary creatures. | 它们也是孤独的生物 |
[1:23:23] | And deeply misunderstood. | 而且饱受误解 |
[1:23:26] | They | 它们 |
[1:23:27] | are gods of our world. | 是我们这个世界的神 |
[1:23:31] | The most important of all predators. | 是最重要的掠食者 |
[1:23:34] | They immobilize and feed on the weak, | 它们以静制动 以弱者为食 |
[1:23:37] | bringing balance and order to an unstable ecosystem. | 为不稳定的生态系统带来平衡和秩序 |
[1:23:43] | But the human world was disrupting this harmony. | 但是人类世界破坏了这种和谐 |
[1:23:47] | You see, | 你懂的 |
[1:23:49] | humans | 人类 |
[1:23:51] | are a unique type of pest, | 是一种独特的害虫 |
[1:23:53] | multiplying | 不断繁殖 |
[1:23:55] | and poisoning our world, | 毒害我们的世界 |
[1:23:57] | all while enforcing a structure of their own. | 同时在强制实施他们自己的体系 |
[1:23:59] | A deeply unnatural structure. | 一套极度不符合自然规律的体系 |
[1:24:04] | Where others saw order, I saw a straitjacket. | 别人看到的是秩序 在我看来却是作茧自缚 |
[1:24:08] | A cruel, oppressive world | 一个残酷和被压迫的世界 |
[1:24:12] | dictated by made-up rules. | 被编造的规则所支配 |
[1:24:15] | Seconds, minutes, | 秒 分钟 |
[1:24:17] | hours, days, weeks, months, | 小时 天 周 月 |
[1:24:20] | years, decades. | 年 十年 |
[1:24:22] | Each life a faded, lesser copy of the one before. | 每个生命都在退化 都在变弱 |
[1:24:26] | Wake up, eat, work, sleep, | 醒来 吃饭 工作 睡觉 |
[1:24:29] | reproduce, and die. | 繁殖 然后死亡 |
[1:24:33] | Everyone | 每个人 |
[1:24:36] | is just | 都只是 |
[1:24:37] | waiting. | 在等待 |
[1:24:39] | Waiting | 等待着 |
[1:24:41] | for it all to be over. | 一切结束 |
[1:24:44] | All while performing in a silly, terrible play, | 人人都在上演一出愚蠢可怕的闹剧 |
[1:24:49] | day after day. | 日复一日 |
[1:24:53] | I could not do that. | 我做不到 |
[1:24:55] | I could not close off my mind | 我无法停止思绪 |
[1:24:58] | and join in the madness. | 陷入那种疯狂 |
[1:25:00] | I could not pretend. | 我无法假装 |
[1:25:04] | And I realized | 我意识到 |
[1:25:07] | I didn’t have to. | 我没必要假装 |
[1:25:19] | I could make my own rules. | 我可以自立规则 |
[1:25:22] | I could restore balance to a broken world. | 我可以让这个破碎的世界恢复平衡 |
[1:25:26] | A predator… | 我是捕食者 |
[1:25:29] | but for good. | 但一心向善 |
[1:25:38] | As I practiced, I realized | 随着不断练习 我意识到 |
[1:25:40] | I could do more than I possibly imagined. | 我的能力超乎我的想象 |
[1:25:44] | I could reach into others, | 我可以进入其他生灵 |
[1:25:47] | into their minds, | 深入其思维 |
[1:25:50] | their memories. | 记忆 |
[1:25:55] | I became an explorer. | 我成了一名探索者 |
[1:25:59] | I saw my parents as they truly were. | 我看到了我父母的真实面目 |
[1:26:03] | To the world, | 在世人面前 |
[1:26:04] | they presented themselves as good, normal people. | 他们表现得体 行为正常 |
[1:26:10] | But like everything else in this world, | 但如同世上其他事物一样 |
[1:26:12] | it was all a lie. | 一切都是谎言 |
[1:26:14] | A terrible lie. | 可怕的谎言 |
[1:26:18] | They had done things, Eleven. | 他们做过很多事情 十一 |
[1:26:21] | Such awful things. | 非常可怕的事情 |
[1:26:30] | I showed them who they really were. | 我让他们看清了自己的真面目 |
[1:26:35] | I held up a mirror. | 我举起一面镜子 |
[1:26:37] | My naive father believed | 我无知的爸爸以为 |
[1:26:40] | it was a demon cursing them for their sins. | 因为他们造孽 才惨遭恶魔诅咒 |
[1:26:44] | But my mother somehow knew. | 但不知为何 我妈妈却知道真相 |
[1:26:46] | Knew it was I who was holding up that mirror, | 她知道其实是我举着那面镜子 |
[1:26:51] | and she despised me for it. | 她因此鄙视我 |
[1:26:55] | She called a doctor, an expert. | 她叫来一位专家博士 |
[1:26:58] | She wanted him to lock me away, to fix me, | 她希望他把我关起来 把我治好 |
[1:27:02] | even though it wasn’t I who was broken. It was them. | 即使不正常的人不是我 是他们 |
[1:27:06] | And so she left me with no choice. | 于是她逼得我别无选择 |
[1:27:09] | No choice but to act. | 别无选择 只能采取行动 |
[1:27:11] | To break free. | 获得自由 |
[1:27:22] | With each life I took, I grew stronger. | 每夺走一条生命 我就变得更强壮 |
[1:27:27] | More powerful. | 更强大 |
[1:27:30] | They were becoming a part of me. | 他们会与我融为一体 |
[1:27:32] | But I was still a child. | 但当时我还是个孩子 |
[1:27:35] | And I did not yet know my limits. | 不知道自己能做到哪一步 |
[1:27:38] | And it nearly killed me. | 那差点儿把我杀死 |
[1:27:52] | He was arrested, blamed for the death of my sister and mother, | 他被逮捕了 罪名是杀害我妈和我妹 |
[1:27:55] | just as I had planned. | 我如愿以偿 |
[1:27:58] | But I was far from free. | 但距离自由还有很长一段距离 |
[1:28:01] | I woke up from my coma only to find myself placed in the care of a doctor, | 我醒来后 却发现自己受到一位博士的监管 |
[1:28:05] | the very doctor I had hoped to escape. | 正是之前我希望逃离的那位博士 |
[1:28:08] | Dr. Martin Brenner. | 马丁布伦纳博士 |
[1:28:12] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[1:28:13] | But the truth… | 但真相… |
[1:28:16] | the truth is he did not just want to study me. | 真相是他不仅想研究我 |
[1:28:22] | He wanted more. | 他有更大的意图 |
[1:28:24] | He wanted to control. | 他想控制我 |
[1:28:27] | When Papa finally realized he could not control me, | 当爸爸最终意识到他无法控制我时 |
[1:28:32] | he tried to recreate me. | 便试图复制我 |
[1:28:36] | He began a program. | 他开始了一项计划 |
[1:28:39] | And soon, | 很快 |
[1:28:41] | others were born. | 其他人诞生了 |
[1:28:44] | You were born. | 你诞生了 |
[1:28:47] | And I am so glad you were, Eleven. | 我很高兴有你诞生了 十一 |
[1:28:52] | So very glad. | 非常高兴 |
[1:29:00] | They’re not gone, Eleven. | 他们并没有死去 十一 |
[1:29:06] | They’re still with me. | 他们仍跟我在一起 |
[1:29:10] | In here. | 在这里 |
[1:29:12] | You tricked me. | 你骗了我 |
[1:29:16] | Tricked you? | 骗你? |
[1:29:18] | No, I saved you. | 不 我救了你 |
[1:29:20] | You are a prisoner here, | 你是这里的囚徒 |
[1:29:23] | just like me. | 跟我一样 |
[1:29:25] | To your papa, you are nothing more than an animal, a monster, | 对你爸爸来说 你不过是一只动物 一个怪物 |
[1:29:30] | a lab rat to be tamed. | 一只待驯服的小白鼠 |
[1:29:32] | But the truth, Eleven, | 但真相 十一 |
[1:29:35] | the truth is just the opposite. | 真相恰恰相反 |
[1:29:39] | You are better than they are. | 你比他们强多了 |
[1:29:45] | Superior. | 高高在上 |
[1:29:49] | That is why you frighten him. | 所以你令他害怕 |
[1:29:54] | If you come with me, | 如果你跟我一起走 |
[1:29:55] | for the first time in your life, you will be free. | 你此生将首度获得自由 |
[1:30:01] | Imagine what we could do together. | 想象一下 我俩联手能成就大业 |
[1:30:05] | We could reshape the world, | 我们可以重塑世界 |
[1:30:08] | remake it however we see fit. | 按照我们想要的样子来重塑它 |
[1:30:12] | Join me. | 跟我联手吧 |
[1:30:18] | No. | 不 |
[1:31:19] | He had found his strength in a memory from his past. | 他从过去的记忆中找到了力量 |
[1:31:22] | Something that made him sad. | 一件往事 令他伤心 |
[1:31:25] | But also angry. | 同时也令他愤怒 |
[1:31:30] | Do you have a memory like that? | 或许你也有那样的记忆? |
[1:31:33] | No! No! Jane! | 不!简! |
[1:31:53] | No! No! | 不要! |
[1:32:12] | It wasn’t supposed to end like this. | 不应该是这样的结局 |
[1:32:50] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:32:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:33:15] | Jane. | 简 |
[1:33:28] | It’s happening. | 开始了 |