英文名称:Street Fighter The Legend of Chun Li
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | Sometimes I wonder… | 有的时候 我很想知道 |
[01:17] | how I got to be the way I am. | 我是如何变成现在这样的 |
[01:23] | Most fathers have big dreams for their little girls. | 大多数的父亲都对自己的女儿有着巨大的期望 |
[01:29] | For me, it was to become a concert pianist. | 对我来说 则是成为一个钢琴演奏家 |
[01:38] | But life never turns out the way we expect. | 但是生活从来都不会如你所愿 |
[01:43] | And when we moved to hong Kong… | 当我们搬家到香港时 |
[01:45] | everything changed. | 一切都改变了 |
[02:14] | My father was an important businessman. | 我父亲是一个著名的商人 |
[02:17] | I never Knew exactly what he did for a living… | 我从来都不确切的知道他是做什么生意的 |
[02:20] | but we always moved around a lot. | 尽管我们总是搬来搬去 |
[02:22] | For me, home was always where my family was. | 但对我来说.我家人在的地方就是我的家 |
[02:25] | Ah | 啊. |
[02:27] | hi. | 嗨 |
[03:19] | huh? huh? | |
[03:21] | ho! Okay. | 好 |
[03:39] | As the years went by… | 时光荏苒 |
[03:42] | a new love brought me closer to my father… | 一个新的爱好让我更靠近爸爸 |
[03:45] | the art of Wushu. | 武术 |
[03:54] | he was very proud. | 父亲是很骄傲的人 |
[04:08] | Growing up was liKe a dream. | 成长就像是做梦一样 |
[04:14] | But nothing lasts forever. | 但是 没有东西能够保持永久 |
[04:21] | – Good night, sir. – Good night. | 再见 先生 再见 |
[04:56] | Balrog.! | 巴罗格 |
[06:20] | papa.! papa.!- Chun-Li.! | 爸爸 爸爸 春丽 |
[06:23] | – Where you going?- Get off me! | 你要去哪 放开我 |
[06:26] | – Let her go.- Let me go! | 放开她 放开我 |
[06:30] | I love what you’ve done to your new place. | 我喜欢你对新家的装饰 |
[06:33] | Next time you move tell me I’ll bring you a housewarming gift. | 下一次你搬家的时候 告诉我 我会送你一份乔迁之礼 |
[06:36] | Papa! Let me go! | 爸爸 放开我 |
[06:39] | – Well, well, Balrog. It seems we have a wild one here. | 巴罗格 小姑娘看起来还挺野的 |
[06:43] | Let her go, Bison. | 让她走 拜森 |
[06:53] | Shh. It’s okay, my sweet. | 嘘 不用怕 小宝贝 |
[06:56] | A gentleman would never harm a schoolgirl. | 一个绅士是不会伤害小女孩的 |
[07:03] | Go. | 去吧 |
[07:11] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[07:15] | Night-night. | 晚安 |
[07:17] | Balrog. | 巴罗格 |
[07:26] | Chun-Li! | 春丽 |
[07:29] | No.! | 不 |
[07:32] | hey! You leave her alone! | 嘿 别碰她 |
[07:39] | Get in there! | 进去 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:800个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:111个,六级词汇:48个,GRE词汇:41个,托福词汇:72个,考研词汇:118个,专四词汇:101个,专八词汇:13个, 所有生词标注共:186个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[09:40] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[09:46] | Now I remember why no one wanted to play with you atJuilliard. | 现在我想起来为什么在朱丽叶音乐学院没有人愿意和你玩了 |
[09:50] | – Aren’t you so sweet. – I’m serious. | 你可真会说话 我是说真的 |
[09:53] | You always get the flowers. | 你总是能得到鲜花 |
[09:57] | So how’s your mom? Did she come? | 你妈妈还好吗 她来了吗 |
[10:00] | No. She’s not doing very well. Oh. | 没有 她现在身体并不很好 噢 |
[10:03] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:08] | Oh! I almost forgot. – This came for you. | 哦 差点忘了 这是送给你的 |
[10:10] | – Who’s it from? | 谁送的 |
[10:13] | I don’t know. An admirer maybe? | 不知道 或许是你的粉丝 |
[10:27] | I wonder what it says. | 看不懂上面写了什么 |
[10:29] | Wow! | 哇 |
[10:31] | It’s beautiful. Yeah, it is. | 真漂亮 是的 |
[10:41] | So, after the concert, i finally gave him my phone number. | 音乐会结束之后 我终于把我的手机号给他了 |
[10:45] | I don’t know if he’ll call but You sure you don’t want a ride? | 不知道他会不会打来 但是真的不用我开车送你吗 |
[10:47] | I’m okay. I like taking the subway. | 不用了 我喜欢坐地铁 |
[10:50] | I’ll call you tomorrow. Okay. Okay. | 我明天打电话给你 好的 好的 |
[10:52] | Bye. Bye. | 再见 再见 |
[11:37] | The crime rate continues to rise… | 犯罪率持续上升 |
[11:39] | n several slum districts throughout Southeast Asia. | 在东南亚的几个贫民区里 |
[11:41] | No single group has been identified for this new wave of violence | 目前还不清楚推动犯罪率上升的群体 |
[11:44] | Authorities instead suggest an overlap… | 当局则建议…. |
[11:46] | Chun-Li? | 春丽 |
[11:57] | Why did you take off your concert dress? | 怎么没穿着你的演出服 |
[11:59] | I couldn’t wear it all the way home. | 我不能一路上都穿着它啊 |
[12:02] | I wanted to see you in it. | 我想要看你穿着它的样子 |
[12:05] | And I’ll bet you took the subway again, huh? | 我打赌你又是坐的地铁 对吧 |
[12:07] | It’s dangerous out there, sweetie. | 那里很危险 亲爱的 |
[12:10] | Mama… | 妈妈 |
[12:12] | we can’t just change our lives… | 我们不能每次听到新闻说了什么 |
[12:14] | every time the news tells us so. | 就跟着改变生活方式 |
[12:17] | Just liKe your father. | 你和你父亲一样 |
[12:20] | Always standing up when standing’s not easy. | 即使再困难也会去面对 |
[12:40] | Gentlemen, thanKyou for coming. | 先生们 感谢你们的到来 |
[12:44] | As the distinguished leaders of the Shadaloo | 作为shadaloo投资股份 |
[12:46] | Investment Corporation… | 有限公司的股东 |
[12:47] | You’re all very important men. | 你们都是很重要的人 |
[12:49] | And I don’t mean to waste your time. | 我不想浪费你们的时间 |
[12:52] | So, a toast. | 敬你们 |
[12:54] | Over the years our networks have been very useful for each other. | 在过去的几年我们的网络对彼此都很有帮助 |
[12:59] | We’ve all been well compensated for it. | 我们都获得了巨大的回报 |
[13:02] | Unfortunately for you, | 但不幸的是 |
[13:04] | that compensation is about to come to an end. | 这种回报就要到头了 |
[13:07] | I’m taKing over Shadaloo and moving my interests… | 我将接管shadaloo并且把我的兴趣 |
[13:11] | into Bangkok. | 转移到曼谷 |
[13:13] | Now, I understand that many of theseterritories | 我知道在那里 |
[13:15] | overlap with neighborhoods… | 有很多的贫民区 |
[13:17] | that, at this moment,You consider to be your own. | 现在 你们认为那儿是你们的 |
[13:19] | This is no longer true. | 以后将不再是如此 |
[13:22] | The sooner you accept this, the better it’ll be. | 你们越快接受这一点 对你们越有好处 |
[13:34] | Show your loyalty to me right now… | 现在 向我表示忠诚 |
[13:37] | and we’ll have no problems. | 那我们之间就不会有问题 |
[13:40] | Slainte. | 干杯 |
[13:54] | Gentlemen, thank you for your time. | 先生们 感谢你们的时间 |
[14:08] | Nobody talks to me like that.Who the hell does he think he is? | 从没人敢对我这么说话 他算老几啊 |
[14:11] | That pig. | 那头猪 |
[14:41] | This just came in. | 这是刚送到的 |
[15:28] | Gangland homicide? | 黑社会杀人案件? |
[15:37] | I love this job. | 我爱这工作 |
[15:43] | You’re the Interpol man? | 你是国际警署的? |
[15:45] | Yeah. Call me Nash. | 是的 叫我纳什 |
[15:48] | Maya Sunee, Bangkok G.h. | 玛雅 苏妮 黑社会凶杀专案组 |
[15:50] | New Year’s come early? | 新年提前来了? |
[15:52] | We got a tip at 6:00 this morning. | 我们在今早六点接到消息 |
[15:53] | Someone wanted us to know this was here. | 有人想让我们知道这儿发生的 |
[15:55] | heads of every crime family. | 每个犯罪家族的首领 |
[15:57] | Signed, sealed and delivered. | 签字 密封 最后交货 |
[16:00] | Yeah, Last Supper. | 是的 最后的晚餐 |
[16:02] | And he serves ’em their own heads. | 而他招待他们的是他们自己的头 |
[16:05] | “he”? | 他? |
[16:08] | Tell me something I don’t know, Nash. | 你还有什么我不知道的信息 纳什 |
[16:12] | You just inherited a big problem. | 你刚接手了一个大麻烦 |
[16:20] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[16:24] | Or is it evening? | 或者晚上好 |
[16:27] | She had a piano concert. | 你女儿开了一场钢琴音乐会 |
[16:30] | From what I’ve heard,she was quite well received. | 据我所知 她受到了广泛好评 |
[16:35] | You know, I’m surprised you chose the landscape setting. | 你知道吗 我很惊讶你选了这样的视野 |
[16:38] | I’d have thought of you as being much more of a big city man. | 我一直认为你是个喜欢城市生活的人 |
[16:44] | A prison is a prison, Bison. | 监狱就是监狱 拜森 |
[16:47] | No matter what’s outside. | 无论窗外是什么 |
[16:50] | Show a prisoner the world, and all he sees… | 就算把一切都给他看 囚犯看到的也只是 |
[16:53] | are the bars on the window. | 也只是栅栏和窗户 |
[16:55] | You needn’t be so cynical. | 你用不着这么悲观 |
[17:01] | Ahhh. home, sweet home. | 啊 家 温馨的家 |
[17:03] | Gorgeous, isn’t it? | 太美了 是吧 |
[17:05] | So how’d your meeting go? | 会议进行的怎么样 |
[17:07] | Very well. Thank you for asking. | 非常好 感谢你的关心 |
[17:10] | I’m officially the only surviving partner of Shadaloo. | 我是shadaloo唯一幸存的合伙人 |
[17:18] | Now we move on to the Bangkok board of directors. | 现在我要再联系曼谷的董事会 |
[17:20] | I’ll need their contacts for that. | 我需要他们的联系方式 |
[17:25] | Killing them isn’t gonna get you anywhere, Bison. | 杀了他们对你没有任何好处 拜森 |
[17:29] | I’m not interested in the board. | 我对董事会没有兴趣 |
[17:33] | I’m interested in their families. | 我感兴趣的是他们的家人 |
[17:46] | Damn you! | 混蛋 |
[17:48] | Get him more pictures of the girl, | 再给他送些他女儿的照片 |
[17:51] | something more upbeat this time. | 刺激他一下 |
[17:53] | It’s amazing what a man will do just to see his daughter. | 真是令人惊奇 父亲为了女儿 几乎愿意做任何事 |
[17:57] | There’s one thing I learned in the slums… | 我在那些贫民窟学到一点 |
[18:00] | When people are hungry,there’s nothing they won’t do. | 在饥饿的时候 没有什么人们不会做的 |
[18:14] | Everyone has a price. | 每个人都有个底线 |
[19:21] | With my mother gone,the path in front of me was empty. | 妈妈去世之后 我再也找不到前进的方向了 |
[19:26] | I couldn’t help feeling liKe I was being led somewhere new. | 但我却不自觉的感到自己被指向了一个新的领域 |
[19:33] | Was this mysterious scroll a message? | 这个神秘的卷轴到底记述了什么 |
[19:36] | Who was it from? | 又是谁送来的呢 |
[20:01] | I had to find out. | 我必须找出答案 |
[21:55] | Crashing our party? | 来捣乱吗? |
[21:57] | Get used to it.We’re your new roommates. | 适应一下吧 我们可是你的新室友 |
[22:00] | Who says we need any? | 我说过需要帮忙吗 |
[22:02] | I’ve spent the last three years of my life… | 我过去三年一直在 |
[22:04] | chasin’ around an organization called Shadaloo. | 追踪一个叫shadaloo的组织 |
[22:07] | Shadaloo’s a myth. | shadaloo是不存在的 |
[22:10] | I wouldn’t be in this ashtray if it was. | 如果是那样的话我就不必来这了 |
[22:12] | Those bodies piled up in the harbor… | 堆在港口的那些尸体 |
[22:15] | they were the heads | 他们都是曼谷 |
[22:16] | of the ruling crime families of Bangkok, correct? | 主要犯罪集团的首脑 对吧 |
[22:17] | – Yes. – Uh-huh. Right? | 是的 那就对了 |
[22:19] | And now they’re all dead except for one. | 现在他们都死了 除了一个家伙 |
[22:24] | his name’s Bison… | 拜森 |
[22:27] | and I’ve tracked him through 11 | 我曾在四个大洲的十一个 |
[22:29] | major cities on four continents and never come close. | 主要城市追踪过他但都没能堵上 |
[22:32] | Not once. | 一次都没能 |
[22:34] | This guy walks through the raindrops. | 这个家伙行事不留任何痕迹 |
[22:37] | And anybody that’s against him is either dead or on their way. | 任何胆敢跟他作对的人 不是死了就是快了 |
[22:42] | Now he’s the last man standing. | 所以现在只有他一个人还能活着 |
[22:49] | So, where do we start? | 那么我们从何处下手 |
[22:52] | You don’t want a ticket to this dance, Detective. | 你不会想要这场舞会的门票的 大侦探 |
[22:57] | You’ve never even seen me dance. | 你根本就没见过我跳舞 |
[23:06] | To find Gen… | 想要找到Gen |
[23:08] | I was told I had to leave behind the life I Knew… | 我就必须放弃原本的生活 |
[23:13] | even my home… | 甚至我的家 |
[23:15] | and all the memories that were so dear to me. | 还有一切我珍藏的回忆 |
[24:17] | As it was written in the scroll… | 就像卷轴中所说的 |
[24:19] | I had to forget everything I used to be. | 我必须忘记曾经的一切 |
[24:23] | I had to lose myself to the pulse of the streets. | 我必须把自己融入到街头的生活中 |
[24:28] | I had to become one with the people of BangKoK. | 我必须变成一个曼谷人 |
[25:23] | This was all so new to me. | 这对我来说是全新的体验 |
[25:26] | Life was hard on these streets. | 街头上的生活非常艰难 |
[25:30] | Every night was a struggle. | 每一晚都是折磨 |
[25:34] | Every meal was a gift. | 每一餐都是恩赐 |
[25:53] | Day after day, I searched for Gen. | 一天又一天 我一直在寻找Gen |
[26:00] | As time went by I was getting further and further away… | 随着时间的流转 我变得 |
[26:05] | from all that I ever was. | 和原来越来越不同 |
[26:09] | I felt lost… | 我觉得我迷失在 |
[26:11] | chasing a ghost I might never find. | 对一个鬼魂的追寻之中 |
[26:30] | But what I found… | 但是我发现的 |
[26:33] | I wasn’t prepared for. | 却是我从没想到的 |
[26:35] | Everywhere I looKed… | 在每个地方我见到的 |
[26:37] | there was crime without punishment. | 都是没有受到惩罚的罪恶 |
[26:42] | I wanted to do something. | 我想要做些什么 |
[26:46] | Anything. | 随便什么 |
[26:47] | I just didn’t Know where to begin. | 我只是不知道应当从哪里开始 |
[27:05] | Who could protect these people? | 谁能保护这些人 |
[27:08] | Who was oppressing them? | 又是谁在压迫他们 |
[27:23] | Fantastic, isn’t it? | 很奇妙吧 |
[27:26] | All these waterfront slums will soon belong to Shadaloo. | 所有这些水边的贫民区都将属于shadaloo |
[27:29] | Location, location, location. | 黄金地段啊 |
[27:33] | This came in from Murmansk.I think you’re gonna like it. | 这是从摩尔曼斯克来的 我想你会喜欢 |
[27:38] | It’s the White Rose. | 是白玫 |
[27:42] | how long has it been? Fifteen years? | 有多少年了已经? 十五年? |
[27:46] | Seventeen years… | 十七年 |
[27:49] | four months and six days. | 四个月零六天 |
[27:54] | Bring the package to Bangkok… safely. | 把包裹带去曼谷 注意安全 |
[27:58] | There is no room for error. | 绝对不允许犯错 |
[28:01] | I got some bad news too. | 我也有个坏消息 |
[28:03] | The schoolgirl’s gone. | 那个小女孩不见了 |
[28:06] | We think she’s in BangKoK. But don’t worry. We’ll find her. | 我们认为她已经到了曼谷 不过请放心 我们会找到她的 |
[28:45] | hey! | 嘿 |
[29:03] | hey! | 嘿 |
[29:06] | Leave him alone. | 放开他 |
[29:10] | It’s none of your business, baby. | 和你没关系 小家伙 |
[30:51] | Where you go, trouble follows. | 无论你去哪儿 麻烦都会跟着来 |
[30:59] | My name is Gen. Don’t worry, Chun-Li. | 我叫Gen 不用怕 春丽 |
[31:04] | how do you know who I am? | 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[31:06] | We’ve been watching you for some time. | 我们观察你有一段时间了 |
[31:08] | I know who took your father. | 我知道谁抓走了你父亲 |
[31:11] | he’s alive? Where is he? | 他还活着?在哪 |
[31:14] | – I’ll tell you when you’re ready. – Ready for what? | 等你准备好的时候我自然会告诉你 准备什么 |
[31:17] | Ready to put away your anger. | 准备控制好你的愤怒 |
[31:19] | You are the only one who can bring your father bacK, | 你是唯一能救回你父亲的人 |
[31:21] | and I can help you do it. | 我可以帮助你 |
[31:23] | But you have to do it my way. | 但是你必须按我说的做 |
[31:26] | Just tell me where he is. | 你只用告诉我他在哪就行 |
[31:28] | You don’t know what you’re up against. | 你根本不知道你在面对的是什么 |
[31:30] | Let me show you. | 我带你去看看 |
[31:39] | These are the slums. | 这里就是贫民区 |
[31:42] | The people are suffering. | 人们的生活很艰难 |
[31:44] | The streets are being taKen over by a criminal organization… | 这些街道控制在 |
[31:48] | called Shadaloo. | 一个叫shadaloo的组织手中 |
[31:50] | I used to be a part of’em. | 我曾经是这个组织的 |
[31:52] | When you fight on the side of monsters, | 当你为魔鬼做事的时候 |
[31:54] | eventually you become one yourself. | 天长日久你也会堕落 |
[31:56] | That’s why I changed, saw the better way. | 这既是我改变的原因 因为看到了更好的道路 |
[32:01] | The Order of the Web | 蜘蛛帮. |
[32:06] | I created the Order to fight injustice… | 我创建这个帮会是为了对抗不义 |
[32:08] | to protect the people who can’t fight for themselves. | 保护那些无力自保的人 |
[32:11] | – What does this have to do with my father?- Everything. | 这和我父亲有什么关系?有很大关系 |
[32:15] | Your father was a very well-connected businessman. | 你父亲是一个人缘很好的商人 |
[32:17] | his relationships could open any doors in any country anywhere. | 他的关系网可以在任何地方为他大开方便之门 |
[32:21] | Many people wanted those connections. | 很多人想要这样的关系网 |
[32:24] | People like Bison, the leader of Shadaloo. | 比如shadaloo的老大 拜森 |
[32:29] | My father would never help someone like that. | 我父亲才不会帮助这样的人呢 |
[32:32] | No? Not even for the safety of his only daughter? | 不会?即使是为了女儿的安全也不会吗? |
[32:37] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我干什么? |
[32:38] | I’m giving you a chance to join us… | 我希望你能加入我们 |
[32:40] | to become part of the Web, | 成为网络的一部分 |
[32:42] | to fight for something far greater than yourself. | 去为了比自己更重要的目标奋斗 |
[32:44] | I already know how to fight. | 我知道如何打架 |
[33:01] | Impress me. | 露一手我瞧瞧 |
[33:09] | Anger isn’t gonna guide you. | 愤怒不会给你任何帮助 |
[33:11] | Trust me. I know. | 相信我 我很清楚 |
[33:24] | – Why are you mad right now?- Because you’re hurting me. | 为什么你这么激动 因为你在伤害我 |
[33:31] | No. You’re hurting yourself. | 不 是你在伤害你自己 |
[33:43] | You fight with passion… | 你在搏斗时带着情绪 |
[33:46] | but your anger distorts your judgment. | 但是你的愤怒混淆了你的判断 |
[33:52] | Bison will see right through you. | 拜森能够轻易地看穿你 |
[34:30] | Believe in your true self. | 相信最真实的自己 |
[34:33] | Look for an innocence beyond the anger. | 克服愤怒 保持宁静 |
[34:42] | You still got a long way to go. | 你还有很长的路要走 |
[34:48] | Bison, the same man who took my father… | 拜森 这个抓我我父亲的人 |
[34:52] | was here in BangKoK. | 也在曼谷 |
[34:55] | I’d never been so close… | 我从未感觉如此接近过 |
[34:57] | and so far away. | 却又如此遥远 |
[35:00] | I had to research his organization. | 我必须研究它的组织 |
[35:03] | I had to find out about Shadaloo. | 我要查清shadaloo |
[35:34] | I must congratulate you all, gentlemen. | 我要恭喜你们所有人 先生们 |
[35:37] | You’ve shown remarkably sound judgment. | 你们做出了明智的抉择 |
[35:41] | Not many municipal governments would take such a bold stand… | 能够勇敢的对抗自己城市的 |
[35:44] | against the criminal elements of their own population. | 犯罪分子的政府并不多 |
[35:48] | People will point to you long after your time has passed. | 即使在死后很长时间人们也会指责你们 |
[35:53] | And here’s the best part… your debts are now clean. | 但也有一个好处 你们的债务清了 |
[36:00] | What about our families? | 我们的家人呢 |
[36:03] | Your children have been returned. | 你们的孩子已经送回 |
[36:07] | Mr. Bison thanks you for your continuing support. | 拜森先生感谢你们长久以来的支持 |
[36:31] | The papers are signed.The slums are in your hands. | 合同已经签了 贫民区现在是你的了 |
[36:34] | Good girl, Cantana.I’ll handle the Secretary of Commerce. | 干得好 坎塔娜 我来对付商务部长 |
[36:38] | Looks like somebody’s about to own the Ministry of Commerce. | 看来有些人打算出卖商务部了 |
[36:42] | Nash, I have a source at the port authority. | 纳什 我在港口管理局有一个线人 |
[36:45] | he said the state just sold the majority share | 他说当局刚把贫民区的大部分股权 |
[36:47] | of the slums to Esperanto Security Company. | 卖给了Esperanto安全公司 |
[36:49] | Everything from the harbor to the marKets. | 包括从港口到市场的一切 |
[36:53] | Of course. It’s a front for Shadaloo. | 很正常 这是shadaloo的前线嘛 |
[36:55] | Bison’s bringing crime into the neighborhoods | 拜森把犯罪带到那里去 |
[36:57] | to drive the land value down. | 是为了把地价搞下来 |
[36:59] | And then he’s buying it back up wholesale. | 然后他就可以把它整体买下来 |
[37:02] | – We gotta move on then. – Okay, we’re on it. Come with me. | 我们这就要动身了 好的 我们出发 跟我来 |
[38:07] | Isn’t this your old neighborhood? | 这些都是你的老邻居? |
[38:09] | Old and new. | 还有新的 |
[38:12] | home, sweet home. | 家 温馨的家 |
[38:14] | I’m such a sentimental guy that I invested in this shit hole. | 在这种破地方投资是我感情用事了 |
[38:17] | Though I have to admit,I got a very nice deal on it. | 当然我也承认 这笔买卖很划算 |
[38:20] | It doesn’t look like a nice deal for them. | 对他们来说可不划算 |
[38:22] | And I thinK they want it bacK. | 我觉得他们想把它要回来 |
[38:24] | Too late for that. | 已经太迟了 |
[38:26] | Bulldozers come in tomorrow. And soon after… | 推土机明早就来 然后很快 |
[38:28] | beautiful homes for those who can afford it. | 就会有为能买得起房的人盖的新房了 |
[38:32] | I’m making Bangkok a better place. | 我正在把曼谷变成一个更好的地方 |
[38:34] | – They should build me a temple for that. – Mmm. | 他们应该给我建个祠堂 恩 |
[38:50] | Life’s about choices, Balrog. | 人生就是做选择 巴罗格 |
[38:53] | I was about his age when I made mine. | 我就是在他这个年龄的时候选择的 |
[38:56] | And I’ve never looked back. | 之后就再也没有回头 |
[39:07] | hey, Maya? I love stakeouts as much as the next guy… | 玛雅 和旁边的那个家伙一样我也喜欢监视 |
[39:10] | but what the hell are we doing here? | 可是我们来这里干什么 |
[39:12] | Well, our source says Bison’s guy… | 好吧 我的线人说了 拜森的人 |
[39:14] | should be leaving for the meet any second now. | 随时都可能离开这里去开会 |
[39:20] | Are you sure we’re in the right place? | 你确定我们来对地方了吗 |
[39:22] | No, I just like the view. | 不确定 我只是喜欢这儿的风景 |
[39:26] | Wait. There he is. | 等等 他来了 |
[39:30] | Come here. | 掩护一下 |
[40:05] | – That had to be done. – Yeah, it had to. | 我是不得已的 是的 |
[40:10] | There goes the Benz. | 那辆奔驰走了 |
[40:13] | Just make sure you don’t lose him, Romeo. | 跟紧了 大情圣 |
[40:16] | Yeah, yeah. I’m on it. | 是的 是的 我在跟着呢 |
[40:19] | Why are we meeting here? | 干嘛在这儿碰面 |
[40:21] | We handed over the slums. What more do you want? | 贫民区已经给你们了 你们还想要什么 |
[40:25] | There’s a package coming in on a ship from Murmansk. | 从摩尔曼斯克来了一个包裹 |
[40:28] | We need safe passage and no damn customs. | 我们需要安全并且没有关税的通道 |
[40:32] | You’re the commerce secretary. | 你是商务部长 |
[40:34] | So make it happen. | 那么这事就由你解决 |
[40:37] | – I need details. – It’s on the shipping manifest. | 我需要点详细资料 都在载货单上 |
[40:40] | The package is called the White Rose. | 这个包裹叫白玫 |
[40:51] | Only in the dark do all colors become one. | 只有在黑暗中 世界才是同一种颜色的 |
[40:55] | You can’t just cope with the darkness… | 你不光要战胜黑暗 |
[40:58] | You have to embrace what is without fear. | 还要毫无恐惧的面对黑暗所带来的一切 |
[41:02] | You have to feel without your senses. | 你要学会不依赖于视觉 |
[41:05] | harness the energy around you. | 好好利用你周围的一切 |
[42:10] | Well done. Let’s eat. | 干得好 吃饭吧 |
[42:15] | Yo, Maya. You almost done in there? | 哟 玛雅 你好了没? |
[42:20] | hey, it’s not my fault you got here early. | 嘿 你来这么早可不是我的错 |
[42:27] | So we’re going clubbing tonight. | 今晚有派对? |
[42:30] | Bison’s attache loves hittin’ the nightlife… | 拜森的女人喜欢派对 |
[42:33] | and I want to see what she’s up to. | 我想去看看她到底想干嘛 |
[42:35] | Always work with you. | 都听你的 |
[42:38] | You know, Nash, if what you say about Bison is true… | 纳什 你应该知道 如果你所说的关于拜森的一切都是真的 |
[42:42] | waiting and watching his bitch is not gonna | 那么我们光跟踪他的女人 |
[42:44] | be the way we bring him down. | 恐怕不能拿他怎么样 |
[42:48] | We should be more aggressive. | 我们必须主动出击 |
[42:50] | Looks like you got that down. | 看起来你深得要领了 |
[42:55] | Well, unlike you, I don’t lose my man. | 和你不同的是 我的手下可都还好好地 |
[42:58] | And besides, there’s nothing I won’t try once. | 另一方面 没有什么是我不敢尝试的 |
[43:05] | Really? | 真的? |
[43:18] | Do you have any cash? I’m thirsty. | 你有钱吗 我有点渴 |
[43:21] | – Are you serious? – I don’t have any money. | 你开玩笑吗? 我没带钱出来 |
[43:26] | You should try hocking those gold handcuffs. | 你应该当掉那个金手铐 |
[44:01] | To the boys who have got my back. | 敬所有顶我的弟兄们 |
[44:04] | Tonight, I’ve got my own. Enjoy. | 今晚 不醉不归 |
[46:51] | Thought I might ask you a few questions. | 我有点问题要问你 |
[47:27] | Tell me about the White Rose. | 告诉我关于白玫的事 |
[47:29] | You must be Daddy’s little girl. | 你一定就是那个乖乖女吧 |
[47:35] | Out of order, ladies. | 很抱歉出了点故障 女士们 |
[47:43] | – Cantana. – I know who your boss is. | 坎塔娜 我知道你老大是谁 |
[47:51] | – Tell me. – It’s a shipment. | 快说 是一批船货 |
[47:53] | Arrives at the end of the month…the last Friday. | 这个月的最后一个周五到 |
[47:56] | – Where? – Central Shipyard, Berth 21. | 到哪 中央船坞 21号泊位 |
[48:01] | I want you to send Bison a message. | 我要你给拜森带个信 |
[48:05] | Tell him the schoolgirl’s grown up. | 告诉他 小女孩已经长大了 |
[48:09] | This is it. | 就是这样 |
[48:14] | Nash… Nash, something’s going down. | 纳什 纳什 出事了 |
[48:37] | hey.! | 嘿 |
[49:07] | Interpol.! Freeze.! Stay down. | 国际警署 不许动 蹲下 |
[49:13] | I said .Don’t move | 我说了 不许动 |
[49:35] | Are you gonna tell me, or should I guess? | 你是告诉我发生了什么呢 还是要我自己猜? |
[49:40] | Go ahead and guess. | 自己猜吧 |
[50:16] | That is one tough cookie. | 她很硬啊 |
[50:19] | She most certainly was. | 看来是了 |
[50:24] | But she’d said enough. | 不过他说的也够多了 |
[50:26] | The damage was done. | 木已成舟 |
[50:28] | You think we gotta change the plans? | 你觉得我们要改变计划吗 |
[50:31] | Unfortunately, we do. Get the insurance policy. | 是的 把保险单拿来 |
[50:36] | Call Vega. | 打电话给维嘉 |
[50:47] | You broke my heart. | 我的心都碎了 |
[51:07] | – I don’t know. Maybe she’s an angry stripper. – Yeah. | 我猜不出来 或许她就是另一个邓玉娇 是啊 |
[51:10] | An irate pole dancer not happy with her tips… | 一个发疯的舞女 觉得自己的消费太少了 |
[51:14] | sets off Armageddon. | 世界末日大决战开始了 |
[51:16] | Keep spitballing that, Maya. | 就这样别动 玛雅 |
[51:18] | I love where your head’s at – All right, Nash. | 我就喜欢你现在这个样子 好的 纳什 |
[51:21] | What do you think it is? | 你怎么看这事 |
[51:23] | This girl just wiped the floor with some | 那女孩刚把曼谷最危险的 |
[51:26] | of the most dangerous players in Bangkok… | 家伙们打了个落花流水 |
[51:28] | and then bails out like she’s got a plane to catch. | 然后就去赶飞机了 |
[51:32] | She’s making a statement. | 她这是在发表声明呢 |
[51:33] | Now, come on, fellas. Who is this girl? | 赶紧了 兄弟们这个女孩到底是谁 |
[51:35] | Does she have priors? | 她是否有什么的优先权 |
[51:37] | A paper trail? how about a name? | 或者一个书面材料 或者一个名字?我们人肉她 |
[51:39] | We checked the archives. Nash, she’s off the radar. | 我们查了档案 纳什 他没有任何资料 |
[51:44] | We can look at the closed-circuit security feed. | 去看看闭路电视里有什么先 |
[51:47] | The front door has a good shot. | 前门的摄像头拍到了点好东西 |
[51:59] | hey, thanks. | 嘿 谢谢 |
[52:15] | Mmm-mm. Mmm-mm. | |
[52:22] | how’s aggressive workin’ for ya? | 你的主动出击进行的怎样了 |
[52:24] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[52:26] | – No one’s talking. – No, they won’t. | 没有人说 当然 他们不会说的 |
[52:30] | They’re protecting her. | 他们在保护她 |
[52:34] | You’re right. | 你说的没错 |
[52:49] | – home-cooked. – Tell me about Bison. | 家常菜 在跟我说说拜森的事吧 |
[52:57] | We grew up together.Like me, he was a criminal… | 我们一起长大 和我一样 他也是个没有前途的 |
[53:00] | with no future. | 罪犯 |
[53:02] | his parents were Irish missionaries… | 他父母是爱尔兰传教士 |
[53:04] | who died in Thailand when he was very young. | 在拜森还很小的时候都死在了泰国 |
[53:09] | Soon, the boy became very ill. | 很快 他得了重病 |
[53:12] | Where he was, no one cared about the sick. | 然而 没有人关心 |
[53:17] | So they left him… to die. | 只是留下他 任由生死 |
[53:22] | But the child survived. | 但是 他活了下来 |
[53:27] | With each passing year… | 年复一年 |
[53:29] | he became more and more feared… | 他变得越来越凶残 |
[53:32] | and a well-Known thief on the streets. | 并且成了闻名的强盗 |
[53:36] | he took what he wanted when he wanted it. | 他说风是雨 所想必得 |
[53:39] | But even that wasn’t enough. | 但即便如此 他仍旧不满足 |
[53:43] | he yearned for more. | 他贪得无厌 |
[53:50] | So he went to the darkcaves in the phang Nga Bay… | 所以 他去了攀牙湾的黑山洞(在泰国普吉岛) |
[53:54] | and brought his new wife. | 并且带着他的新妻子 |
[54:04] | From ancient tales… | 在古老的传说中 |
[54:06] | he’d heard about the darkforces… | 他找到了 |
[54:09] | that could free a man from his conscience. | 能让人不受良心束缚的黑暗力量 |
[54:38] | he had to transfer the goodness of his soul… | 他必须把他灵魂中向善的部分 |
[54:42] | into his unborn daughter. | 转移给他尚未出生的女儿 |
[55:20] | The transformation was complete. | 转移成功了 |
[55:25] | he had finally rid himself of his conscience. | 他终于可以行事不再顾忌良心 |
[55:35] | Now he’s home again… | 现在他又回来了 |
[55:37] | Bangkok, where it all started. | 曼谷 所有的一切都是从这里开始 |
[55:40] | he’s making moves on a bigger scale than I’ve ever seen before. | 他正在着手一项大手笔 |
[55:44] | Sounds like the perfect time to take him down | 听起来是打倒他救回我父亲的 |
[55:46] | and bring my father back. | 最好时机来了 |
[55:48] | how’s your wrist? | 你手腕怎么样了 |
[55:52] | – It’s better. – Good. | 好多了 那就好 |
[55:54] | You’re doing well. | 你干得不错 |
[55:58] | Chun-Li. | 春丽 |
[56:01] | I’ve got an important task for you. | 我有一项重要的任务给你 |
[56:03] | Maybe the hardest thing I’ll ever ask you to do. | 可能是我交给你的最困难的任务 |
[56:06] | I want you to go buy groceries for breakfast. | 我要你去买点早饭回来 |
[56:08] | Pawning off all the hard work? | 这样就把所有的幸苦抵消了? |
[56:12] | That’s the privilege of a teacher. | 这是为师者的特权 |
[56:27] | Get the R.P.G. | 带上火箭炮 |
[56:59] | Fire the missile! | 发射 |
[57:02] | Give me that! I’ll do it myself. | 给我 我自己来 |
[57:16] | Say good night, baby. | 说晚安吧 宝贝 |
[57:26] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[58:10] | I called you because you do my best dirty worK. | 我叫你来是因为你是我的得力干将 |
[58:15] | Something very important to me is about to arrive in Bangkok. | 一些很重要的东西将要到曼谷了 |
[58:20] | And I don’t want anything to interfere with it. | 我不希望任何东西妨碍到它 |
[58:24] | There is a schoolgirl that needs taking care of. | 另外有个小女孩需要注意一下 |
[58:27] | What Kind of schoolgirl are we talKing about? | 什么女孩? |
[58:30] | She is a problem child | 是个麻烦的小家伙. |
[58:39] | Well, well, well. | 行了 |
[58:41] | She’ll never be a problem again. | 她不会再成为问题了 |
[58:59] | You’ve got ghosts. Let’s see ’em. | 你真是太疯狂了 让我来会会你 |
[59:07] | Chun-Li. | 春丽 |
[1:00:23] | huh? huh? | |
[1:01:05] | No wonder you wear a mask. | 怪不得你要戴面具 |
[1:01:08] | I’d hide that face too. | 我要是长成你这样就改名叫宋祖德 |
[1:01:17] | You bitch! | 婊子 |
[1:01:19] | I’ll cut you open! | 我要劈了你 |
[1:01:23] | You think this is over? | 你觉得这样就结束了? |
[1:01:26] | No. I’m just getting started. | 不 我才刚开始 |
[1:01:49] | This is a restricted area. | 对不起 非请勿入 |
[1:01:51] | I thought you might make an exception. | 凡事都有例外 |
[1:01:59] | I have a question for you. | 我有点小问题 |
[1:02:01] | A shipment was scheduled to arrive at Berth 21 in two days. | 有一批货会在两天内到21好泊位 |
[1:02:06] | Listen, lady, I think it’s time for you to go. | 听着 女士 我想你应该走了 |
[1:02:14] | They call it bai mei… the White Rose. | 那批货叫白玫 |
[1:02:17] | What time does it arrive? | 到达的具体时间 |
[1:02:19] | Midnight. | 半夜 |
[1:02:22] | You should learn some manners. | 你应当学些礼仪 |
[1:02:24] | Never put your hands on a lady. | 不要搭女士的肩 |
[1:02:39] | Forget to pay the rent? Where is everybody? | 忘记交房租了? 人都到哪去了? |
[1:02:42] | Orders from up high. We’re off the case. | 高层的命令 我们无权再管这个案子了 |
[1:02:45] | What orders? | 什么命令 |
[1:02:47] | Orders, Nash. | 就是命令 纳什 |
[1:02:49] | You were right. | 你说的没错 |
[1:02:51] | Shadaloo is very well connected. | shadaloo已经买通了政府 |
[1:02:55] | – We’re out. – hey, wait a minute. Maya. | 我们出局了 嘿 等一下 玛雅 |
[1:02:59] | That’s it? | 就这么算了? |
[1:03:03] | I’m sorry, Charlie. | 我很抱歉 查理 |
[1:04:22] | You’re not a schoolgirl anymore. | 你已经长大了 |
[1:04:30] | Bring her in. | 带进去 |
[1:04:42] | Oh. Oh. | |
[1:04:49] | So this is the girl that roughed up Vega? | 这就是那个摆平维嘉的女孩? |
[1:04:53] | I liKe her already. | 有性格 我喜欢 |
[1:05:00] | huang! | 黄 |
[1:05:05] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
[1:05:13] | papa. | 爸爸 |
[1:05:15] | You two take some time and catch up. | 你们抓紧时间叙叙旧吧 |
[1:05:24] | Chun-Li. | 春丽 |
[1:05:29] | Why? | 为什么要来? |
[1:05:33] | Papa, I had to. | 爸爸 我必须来 |
[1:05:36] | You know I tried so hard for so many years… | 你知道这么多年来我一直 |
[1:05:41] | just to keep you safe… | 拼命为了你的安全 |
[1:05:45] | to protect you… | 保护你 |
[1:05:46] | to make sure you had the good life. | 让你有一个完美的人生 |
[1:05:48] | I would rather have you. | 我宁愿陪在你身边 |
[1:05:53] | Getting in Bison’s way, it’s a losing battle. | 我们斗不过拜森的 |
[1:05:57] | Why are you doing this to yourself? | 为什么你要这么冒险? |
[1:06:00] | Sometimes, you have to stand up… | 有的时候 即使再艰难 |
[1:06:03] | when standing isn’t easy. | 你也必须面对 |
[1:06:05] | – You taught me that. – I love you so much. | 这是你教我的 我爱你甚至超过我的生命 |
[1:06:09] | I love you. | 我也一样 |
[1:06:19] | I love family reunions. | 我喜欢家庭团聚的场面 |
[1:06:24] | Don’t touch her. | 不许你碰她 |
[1:06:27] | If you touch her again, You get nothing more from me. | 如果你再敢碰她 你将再也不能从我这里得到任何东西 |
[1:06:30] | – Do you understand? – Oh, I understand. | 你听见了吗 哦 我听见了 |
[1:06:34] | You see, Your father has been the milk of my business. | 你看 你父亲就像我早饭时的牛奶一样重要 |
[1:06:42] | But even milk… | 但是即使是牛奶 |
[1:06:44] | has an expiration date. | 也有保质期 |
[1:06:47] | – No. No, don’t. – I’m a man of my word. | 不要 不要 我是一个守信誉的人 |
[1:06:50] | No, please! | 不 求你了 |
[1:06:51] | I promised him he’d have a chance to say good-bye. | 我答应过他给他一个机会说再见 |
[1:06:54] | No! No! No, please, stop! | 不 不 不要 求你了 请住手 |
[1:06:57] | No! | 不 |
[1:07:07] | You… will not stop me. | 你阻止不了我 |
[1:07:19] | TaKe the body away. | 把尸体搬走 |
[1:07:22] | Balrog. | 巴罗格 |
[1:07:33] | Is there anything you wanna say before we get this over with? | 你还有什么遗言吗?股票都抛了没? |
[1:07:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:07:44] | And make it quick. | 动作快点 |
[1:07:55] | Should we kill you before or after we cut you? | 你是愿意死呢还是愿意死呢还是愿意死呢? |
[1:07:58] | I wouldn’t do either. | 都不要 |
[1:08:00] | – You’re not in a place to negotiate. – Not yet. | 你没有资格讨价还价 不 我有 |
[1:08:54] | Swing around the block. | 抄小路堵她 |
[1:10:01] | Ow! | 啊 |
[1:10:04] | Somebody got a problem? | 靠 引起民愤了 |
[1:10:11] | Come on! Come on! Let’s go! | 快闪 快闪 |
[1:10:51] | You’re alive. | 你没死 |
[1:10:53] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[1:11:15] | Gen. Gen | |
[1:11:26] | Where you go… | 你到哪里 |
[1:11:28] | trouble certainly does follow. | 麻烦就会跟到哪里 |
[1:11:32] | Let me see this. | 让我看看 |
[1:11:41] | hmm. Let’s fix it. | 我来上点云南白药 |
[1:11:43] | Come. | 来啊 |
[1:12:42] | Pretty soon, You’re not gonna need me anymore. | 用不了多久 你就能超过我了 |
[1:12:46] | Now, let’s find the White Rose. | 现在 我们去吧白玫找出来 |
[1:12:56] | how’s your arm doing? | 你手臂还好吧 |
[1:13:01] | I’m sorry. They made me do it. | 对不起 我也是被逼的 |
[1:13:04] | Do you remember my question, or do I have to ask you again? | 还记得我问了什么吗?要不要重复一遍? |
[1:13:08] | Tomorrow night, a ship from Murmansk… | 明晚 有一条摩尔曼斯克来的船 |
[1:13:11] | will arrive in the front berth. | 会停在这 |
[1:13:14] | You wouldn’t set me up twice now, would you? | 你不会再骗我了 对吧 |
[1:13:16] | Please. Look. | 真的 你看 |
[1:13:19] | It’s right here. See? | 就在这儿 对吧 |
[1:13:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:13:53] | Sorry for interrupting. | 打扰一下 |
[1:13:56] | No problem. | 好的 |
[1:13:59] | hi. | 嗨 |
[1:14:01] | What can I do for ya? | 我能帮什么忙吗? |
[1:14:04] | Bison’s shipment arrives at Central harbor tomorrow night. | 拜森的船会在明晚到中央船坞 |
[1:14:07] | And? | 然后呢 |
[1:14:10] | I’m gonna need backup. | 我需要支援 |
[1:14:16] | Unit three’s holding. Got it. | 第三小队到位 收到 |
[1:14:20] | Check the ammo. | 检查一下弹药 |
[1:14:23] | Good. We’re good to go. | 很好 可以出发了 |
[1:14:25] | All right, Bison, where the hell are you? | 拜森 你到底在哪 |
[1:14:31] | – We’ve got guests, fellas. – We’re set. | 我们有支援了 兄弟 准备就绪 |
[1:14:58] | I thought you were out. | 我以为你说过你出局了 |
[1:15:01] | We all grew up in this neighborhood. | 我们都是在这儿长大的 |
[1:15:03] | Don’t wanna see it disappear. | 都不想看到这儿被毁掉 |
[1:15:15] | Looks liKe they’re expecting us. | 看起来他们似乎在等着我们 |
[1:15:31] | We are not alone. | 这下我们不孤单了 |
[1:15:33] | It makes no difference. We’re ready. | 这下有趣了 我们早就做好准备了 |
[1:15:43] | Bomb! Everybody out! Go! Go! | 炸弹 兄弟们 快闪 |
[1:15:47] | Go! Go! Go! | 快闪 |
[1:16:31] | Nash! | 纳什 |
[1:16:39] | – Stay low! – Come on! Come on! | 找掩护 快 快 |
[1:16:42] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 上 上 上 |
[1:17:29] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:17:33] | Okay. Just stay here. | 就呆在这 |
[1:17:56] | You know, You’re a lot slower than you used to be. | 你知道吗 你的反应可比过去慢多了 |
[1:18:18] | And you’re just as ugly as I remember! | 但是你还是和过去一样难看 |
[1:18:20] | Where’s the White Rose? | 白玫在哪 |
[1:18:51] | You don’t even know what the White Rose is! | 你根本就不知道白玫是什么 |
[1:18:54] | By the time you fools figure it out, she’ll be long gone. | 等你想明白的时候 她早就走了 |
[1:18:56] | “She”? | 她 |
[1:19:14] | You two stay with her! You, come with me! | 你们两个留在这掩护她 你 跟我来 |
[1:19:36] | That’s Bison. | 拜森在那 |
[1:19:38] | Give me a fix on the helicopter leaving my location. | 马上锁定从我这离开的直升机 |
[1:19:41] | Nash, out. | 纳什 完毕 |
[1:20:05] | Gen.! Gen | |
[1:20:08] | The White Rose… not a weapon. A girl. | 白玫不是武器 是一个女孩 |
[1:20:11] | A girl? I just saw her. | 女孩 我刚看到她了 |
[1:20:15] | Bison’s daughter was the conduit for his soul. | 拜森的女儿就是他的弱点 |
[1:20:19] | – he rid himself of his goodness by passing it into her. | 他把他所有的向善之心都给了他的女儿 |
[1:20:22] | And she is his only weakness. | 所以女儿是他唯一的弱点 |
[1:20:25] | That’s why he’s been looking for her all this time. | 怪不得他那么费劲的找她 |
[1:20:28] | – Yeah. – Okay, let’s go. | 是的 好 我们走 |
[1:20:31] | And I’m gonna need support when we get there! | 在我们到达之前需要支援 |
[1:20:33] | Don’t keep me waiting! Nash, out! | 不要让我坐等援军 纳什 完毕 |
[1:20:37] | We got him on radar! We gotta move now! | 我们的雷达锁定他了 快走 |
[1:20:40] | – Bison’s got a girl with him. – What girl? | 拜森带了一个女孩走 什么女孩 |
[1:20:42] | – his daughter. her name’s Rose. – Let’s get her. | 他的女儿 叫络丝 我们去找她 |
[1:20:45] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:20:47] | Move! | 跟上 |
[1:21:24] | Ah. Ah | |
[1:21:43] | Still no word from Balrog. | 还是没有巴罗格的消息 |
[1:22:02] | If anything happens to her… | 如果她掉了一根头发 |
[1:22:05] | I’ll kill you first. | 我就杀了你 |
[1:22:27] | Where’s the girl? | 那个女孩在哪 |
[1:23:54] | hello, old friend. | 哈罗 老朋友 |
[1:24:01] | You should never have left the team. | 你真不该离开我们 |
[1:24:03] | We wouldn’t be standing here like this. | 那样的话我们就不需要像现在这样敌对了 |
[1:24:06] | But, of course, only one of us is standing. | 但是 只有一个人能活着离开 |
[1:24:13] | Nice try. | 这招不错 |
[1:24:25] | Seven-six-seven-five. 7675 | |
[1:24:39] | You must be Rose. | 你一定是络丝 |
[1:25:04] | hello, old friend. | 哈罗 老朋友 |
[1:25:15] | Where is she? | 络丝在哪 |
[1:25:27] | It’s time we said good-bye, old friend. | 是时候说永别了 兄弟 |
[1:27:35] | Fathers always have a soft spot for their daughters. | 女儿总是父亲的命门 |
[1:27:39] | That’s how I brought yours down. | 所以我要把你和你爸分开 |
[1:27:42] | You didn’t thinK this was going to end well, now, did you? | 你难道认为还没有结束? |
[1:27:55] | Chun-Li.! | 春丽 |
[1:27:57] | You know what you need to do. | 你知道你得做什么 |
[1:28:56] | Fathers always have a weakness for their daughters. | 女儿总是父亲最脆弱的部分 |
[1:29:03] | Chun-Li. | 春丽 |
[1:29:09] | Nice work. | 干得漂亮 |
[1:29:16] | hey, you’d better get out of here. | 嘿 你最好赶紧离开 |
[1:29:20] | Chopper’s on the other side of the island. | 直升机在岛的另外一边 |
[1:29:22] | I never saw you. | 我会说我没见过你 |
[1:29:27] | See to it she gets a real life. | 她的生活才刚刚开始 |
[1:29:35] | You too, huh? | 你的也是 对吧 |
[1:29:40] | Thanks, Nash. | 谢谢 纳什 |
[1:29:48] | Charlie Nash, Interpol! hold your fire! | 查理 纳什 国际警署的 别开枪 自己人 |
[1:29:57] | hey. | 嘿 |
[1:30:01] | hey. | 嘿 |
[1:30:03] | – You’re back in business, huh? – Yep. | 你官复原职了? 是的 |
[1:30:06] | Are you sure you wanna go back to Gangland homicide? | 你还要回反黑组? |
[1:30:09] | – It’s what I do. – It’s your first time? | 当然了 第一次受伤? |
[1:30:14] | Nah. I’ve been there before. | 不 以前有过 |
[1:30:17] | I can imagine. | 我想象的到 |
[1:30:21] | If you get lonely at night, don’t call me. | 如果你半夜又寂寞难耐了 别打电话给我 |
[1:30:36] | I love this job. | 我爱这工作 |
[1:30:45] | I don’t think this was the life my father envisioned for me. | 我不认为这是我父亲替我预想的人生 |
[1:30:50] | But… maybe it was. | 当然 可能这就是 |
[1:30:55] | I Know he would have been proud. | 我知道他一定会为我感到骄傲 |
[1:31:01] | I’ve stood when standing was not easy… | 我知道人生布满荆棘 |
[1:31:05] | and have found something to believe in. | 但我一定能够跨越 |
[1:31:11] | Something worth fighting for. | 有些东西你值得你为之奋斗 |
[1:31:15] | The Order of the Web. | 比如蜘蛛帮 |
[1:31:31] | Gen! Gen | |
[1:31:41] | There’s more work to be done. | 还有些工作要做 |
[1:31:45] | Something about this smells of an old friend. | 事关一个老朋友 |
[1:31:52] | – But Bison’s dead. – We need to recruit. | 可拜森已经死了 我们需要补充有生力量 |
[1:31:56] | They’ve been talking about a fighter in Japan… | 听说日本有个武士 |
[1:31:58] | Ryu… something. | 叫Ryu 或者别的名字 |
[1:32:00] | I hear he’s a force to be reckoned with. | 我们要去会会他 |
[1:32:03] | Wanna come? | 一起吗 |
[1:32:07] | Maybe next time. | 下次再说吧 |
[1:32:09] | Does this mean you’re done fighting? | 那么你要放弃格斗吗 |
[1:32:26] | No. For now, I’m home. | 不 现在 我只想呆在家里 |