时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Didn’t that kid from St. Mary’s drown here this summer? | 那个圣玛丽的小孩今年夏天不是在这里溺死了吗 |
[00:20] | Yeah, but they drained the pool and shit. | 是啊 但后来他们重新抽干了泳池什么的 |
[00:22] | Yeah, still, it’s disturbing. | 嗯 但还是让人很不安诶 |
[00:25] | Dude, you’re disturbing. | 哥们 你才让人很不安 |
[00:30] | If you could, would you go down on yourself? | 如果你可以 你会给自己口吗 |
[00:33] | I heard Marilyn Manson can do that. | 我听说玛丽莲·曼森可以做到 |
[00:35] | Wouldn’t that be gay? | 那是不是就算基 |
[00:37] | Well, is masturbating gay? It’s like a handjob. | 手淫算基吗 那就和手淫差不多 |
[00:39] | I’d totally do it. | 我绝对会 |
[00:41] | People would probably stop reproducing. | 可能从此人类就不再繁衍了 |
[00:43] | I mean, if you can suck your own cocker, who needs chicks? | 如果你可以吃自己的屌 谁还需要女人 |
[00:46] | The end of the world would be, like, | 世界末日的景象就是 |
[00:48] | three dudes in an open field just– | 三个人在荒原上 |
[00:52] | just blowing themselves. | 给自己口 |
[00:56] | What the… | 这… |
[00:58] | After the murders, I had lost every ounce of my humor. | 凶案发生后 我的幽默感全部消失了 |
[01:02] | All I could think about was that night. | 我脑子里只有那一晚的景象 |
[01:04] | The look on Chrissy’s face. | 克里希脸上的表情 |
[01:09] | She haunted me…like a bad dream. | 她萦绕在我的脑海里…像一个噩梦 |
[01:44] | One doesn’t easily forget the smell of their high school: | 高中的味道总是令人难忘 |
[01:47] | a mixture of industrial-strength cleaning products, | 混杂了工业洗衣粉 粉笔 |
[01:50] | chalk, deodorant, wet paint, and hormones. | 除臭剂 湿油漆和荷尔蒙的味道 |
[01:59] | First day, huh? | 第一天啊 |
[02:01] | You excited? | 激动吧 |
[02:02] | Look at the joy bubbling on your faces, huh? | 看看你们脸上的激动之情啊 |
[02:08] | Okay, I’ve got some syllabi for you. | 我给你们准备了提纲 |
[02:11] | Please take one, and pass it down. | 每人拿一张 传下去 |
[02:14] | That would be grand. | 谢谢大家了 |
[02:16] | You’ll notice on the front page | 在第一页上 |
[02:17] | there’s an important piece of protocol | 你们会看到我注明了 |
[02:19] | that I’m gonna be very strict about. | 最重要的关键 |
[02:22] | It’s notes, okay? | 那就是笔记 |
[02:23] | You must all take notes on your stories. | 你们的故事都需要记录笔记 |
[02:26] | Your memory is only so reliable. | 记忆的可靠程度是有限的 |
[02:28] | Journalists report facts, not recollections. | 记者报道真相 而不是联想 |
[02:31] | Now, who’s got some ideas for the first issue? | 谁对一个话题有想法了 |
[02:33] | Yeah, Billingsly? | 比林斯利 |
[02:35] | I’d like to write about | 我想写 |
[02:36] | the healthy food options in the cafeteria. | 餐厅健康食物的选择 |
[02:39] | Okay, next? | 好 还有吗 |
[02:40] | Chambers, what do you got for me? | 钱伯斯 你有什么想法 |
[02:46] | I-I’d like to write about the murders. | 我想写凶案的事 |
[02:54] | Uh, wh-what about ’em, exactly? | 具体是什么 |
[02:55] | You know, just that night | 就是那一晚 |
[02:59] | and, um, what I saw. | 我看到的事 |
[03:01] | My experience. | 我的经历 |
[03:03] | That’s a pretty touchy subject, man– | 这个话题很敏感… |
[03:04] | Bouque, please. | 布克 拜托 |
[03:05] | I know it’s touchy, all right? | 我知道这很敏感 |
[03:07] | But a student died, all right? | 但是有一个学生死了 好吗 |
[03:09] | And I’m–I’m a journalist, | 我是一名记者 |
[03:10] | and you always tell us to search for the truth, | 你总是要我们寻找真相 |
[03:12] | and as a–as a newspaper, we need to talk about this somehow. | 我们作为一份报纸 总要提到这件事的 |
[03:16] | And a teacher died too. | 还有一名老师也死了 |
[03:20] | Okay, just–I don’t know. | 好吧 那…我也不知道 |
[03:22] | Just keep it concise, classy. | 不要太招摇 |
[03:23] | Just try not to win a Peabody out of it, okay? | 别想着要赢个皮博迪奖什么的 |
[03:26] | All right, um, who’s got–yeah? | 好了 还会有谁…说吧 |
[03:29] | I’d like to write about the choir-chemistry conflict. | 我想写一篇关于合唱团化学冲突的文章 |
[03:32] | Sounds rough. | 听起来很厉害 |
[03:33] | I can’t wait to read that when you’re finished, Charlie. | 我等不及看你写好后的稿子了 查理 |
[03:37] | Thanks, Berlice. | 谢谢你 波莉斯 |
[03:39] | Uh, maybe you can copy-edit for me? | 也许你可以帮我编辑 |
[03:42] | Yeah. And who is that affecting? | 这影响倒了谁呢 |
[04:13] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[04:16] | Just, uh, getting some fresh air. | 只是来透透气 |
[04:20] | How’s the Schlitz? | 舒力茨味道怎么样 |
[04:23] | Warm. | 温热 |
[04:24] | Flat. | 平淡 |
[04:27] | Pretty good. | 还不错 |
[04:30] | Think I could get a sip? | 能给我喝一口吗 |
[04:32] | Be my guest. | 随便 |
[04:35] | – Thank you. – I found it in my dad’s shed. | -谢谢 -我在我爸爸的工具间找到的 |
[04:38] | – I figured why not, right? – Yeah. | -就想着不如试试 -嗯 |
[04:51] | I didn’t know you drank. | 我不知道你会喝酒 |
[04:54] | Yeah. Oh, yeah. | 嗯 嗯 |
[04:57] | Uh, socially. | 人多的时候 |
[04:58] | Whatever. | 之类的 |
[05:03] | You know, I, uh… | 我… |
[05:06] | I didn’t get to tell you at the funeral, | 我在葬礼上没机会和你说 |
[05:08] | but uh… | 但是 |
[05:10] | I’m really sorry about your sister. | 我对你姐姐的事感到很遗憾 |
[05:12] | You know, what happened to her was, uh… | 她的遭遇… |
[05:20] | You know, it’s funny. | 很好笑的是 |
[05:25] | I didn’t even like my sister when she was alive. | 我姐姐活着的时候 我都不喜欢她 |
[05:36] | Hey, you remember that time | 你还记得以前 |
[05:38] | when we stayed up all night drinking pop | 我们会喝上一整晚的汽水 |
[05:40] | and watching “Saturday Night Live”? | 看《周六夜直播》 |
[05:44] | I mean, those times were the best. | 那时候真是最棒了 |
[05:47] | No, not really. | 不 不记得了 |
[05:51] | But that sounds like fun. | 但听起来很有趣 |
[05:59] | Um, I… | 我… |
[06:00] | I gotta go, Charlie. | 我要走了 查理 |
[06:03] | I’ll see you around? | 回头见 |
[06:07] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:10] | Oh, your–your drink. | 你的…你的酒 |
[06:16] | 死者 克里希·门罗 摩托车痕迹 犯罪现场 嫌犯 | |
[07:12] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:17] | Hello? | 喂 |
[07:18] | Sorry, wrong number. | 抱歉 打错了 |