Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

街灯亮起时(When The Streetlights Go On)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 街灯亮起时(When The Streetlights Go On)第1季第5集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:00] You know, as if being a teenager in today’s world 似乎做当代的青少年
[00:03] isn’t difficult enough. 还不够难似的
[00:05] I can’t even begin to understand 我根本不可能理解
[00:07] what you’re all going through right now. 你们现在的感受
[00:09] I’m not even gonna begin to try. 我也不会妄图去理解
[00:12] What’s happened is awful, 发生的一切很可怕
[00:15] so I do want to say whatever feelings you’re having, 所以我想说不管你们现在有什么感受
[00:17] whatever emotions are racing through your body, 不管你们内心奔涌着怎样的情绪
[00:20] it’s completely normal. 这都很正常
[00:22] That Monday, there was an assembly 那个周一 举办了一场
[00:24] to commemorate Chrissy and Mr. Carpenter. 缅怀克里希和卡彭特老师的集会
[00:27] The editor of the literary arts magazine 文学杂志的编辑
[00:29] read a poem called “Summer Passing.” 念了一首叫《消逝夏日》的诗
[00:31] “Death. “死亡
[00:33] Flower. 鲜花
[00:35] Death. 死亡
[00:37] Hour. 时刻
[00:39] Death. 死亡
[00:41] Kiss me. 吻我
[00:43] Death. 死亡
[00:44] Chrissy.” 克里希”
[00:46] Thank you. 谢谢大家
[00:53] Through tears, 克里希的朋友
[00:54] Chrissy’s friends told over-the-top anecdotes about the deceased. 流着泪讲述了她生前的小故事
[00:58] She really, really cared about pandas. 她真的 真的很喜欢熊猫
[01:02] So I think if reincarnation is real, 所以 我觉得如果真的有转世
[01:05] Chrissy is a baby panda 克里希现在就是一只熊猫宝宝
[01:08] somewhere far, far away. 在某个很遥远的地方
[01:10] One time, during a sleepover in the seventh grade, 在初一的一次睡衣派对上
[01:14] Beth, Chrissy, and I snuck into the graveyard 我 克里希和贝丝溜进了墓地
[01:16] and tried to summon the ghost of Resurrection Mary. 想要召唤复活玛丽的鬼魂
[01:18] And I said, “I like Skee-ball too.” 我说”我也喜欢滑水球”
[01:25] She just kind of smiled, you know? 她就那么笑了
[01:29] That Chrissy smile, and… 克里希的招牌微笑…
[01:32] we kissed. 我们就亲吻了
[01:35] And it was over in an instant, but it felt like… 虽然一瞬就结束了 但那感觉…
[01:42] Eternity. 是永远
[01:49] We should also remember that Mr. Carpenter, 我们也要记住卡彭特老师
[01:53] a much beloved teacher here at Colfax High, 科尔法克斯高中一名受人尊敬的老师
[01:56] he lost his life that night as well, so. 他在那一晚也失去了生命
[02:00] They were fucking! 他们上床了
[02:02] Who said that? 谁说的
[02:03] Come on. 拜托
[02:05] Who said that? 谁说的
[02:08] Nobody? Did I just imagine that? 没人吗 难道是我想象的吗
[02:10] I think I heard correctly. 我觉得我听得很清楚
[02:11] Real classy. 很清晰
[02:13] – Hey, hey, hey, stop, stop. – No, did I just make that up? -停下 停下 -不 难道是我自己臆想的吗
[02:15] Thanks, man, thank you. 谢了 伙计 谢了
[02:17] No, fine, I’m fine. 不 没事 我没事
[02:18] I’m fine. Was that– 我没事 那是…
[02:21] Oh, was that you, grease ball? 是你吗 油球
[02:23] Hey, come on. 好了
[02:24] – Not today, all right? – I’m sorry. -今天不行 -很抱歉
[02:25] I’m sorry. Yeah. 对不起
[02:30] Um, anyway, in conclusion, 不管怎么样
[02:34] I would like to ask 我想请
[02:37] Chrissy’s beautiful sister 克里希美丽的妹妹
[02:41] to stand up. 站起来
[02:44] Right, everybody, let’s give Becky 大家一起 给贝基感受一下
[02:46] that old Colfax camaraderie, huh? 科尔法克斯温暖的同学情
[02:51] Come on, Beck. Don’t be shy. 来吧 贝基 别害羞
[03:04] Becky. 贝基
[03:07] – Becky! – Oh, fuck. -贝基 -该死
[03:12] Casper hadn’t found Becky’s headshot in the yearbook 卡斯帕在年鉴里没找到贝基的大头照
[03:14] because over the course of the last year, 是因为去年学期结束后
[03:16] she had developed greatly, 她变了很多
[03:19] evolving from a baby-faced tomboy 从一个娃娃脸的假小子
[03:21] into a heartbreaker of her own. 变成如今的少男杀手
[03:24] This one time, 有一次
[03:26] I was getting double-stuffed by Chad and Greg Mazarro 我在我爸爸的宝马车后 被查德和格雷格兄弟
[03:29] in the back of my dad’s Beemer, 顶得动不了
[03:32] and Chrissy came out of nowhere 结果克里希突然出现
[03:35] and helped me finish them both off. 帮我把他们俩都结果了
[03:38] I just wish Chrissy was still alive 我希望克里希还活着
[03:39] to get double-stuffed by the Mazarro brothers with me. 跟我一起被马扎罗兄弟顶着
[03:45] Bravo, Kurt. Amazing. 精彩 柯特 很棒
[03:47] Oh, by the way, did I tell you guys? 顺便 我和你们说过了吗
[03:49] Anatol Depner’s having a Halloween party. 安纳托尔·德普纳要开一个万圣节派对
[03:52] He said his cousin’s coming down from the Dells, 他说他的兄弟会从德尔斯过来
[03:53] bringing a couple kegs. 带几桶啤酒
[03:55] Ooh, righteous. 对头
[03:57] What’s the matter with you, Tatum? 你怎么了 塔图姆
[04:02] You okay? 你没事吧
[04:02] I think I got the hots for the dead girls’ sister. 我觉得我看上死去那女孩的妹妹了
[04:06] The mystery blonde? 那个神秘的金发女子吗
[04:07] Of all the girls at our school, you got the hots for her? 学校里这么多姑娘 你偏偏看上她
[04:11] Her parents ain’t never gonna approve. 她的父母不会允许的
[04:13] Please. 拜托
[04:14] I never dated a girl whose parents approved. 我交往的姑娘 父母从来就没允许过
[04:18] Okay, well, good luck with that, Romeo. 好吧 那祝你好运了 罗密欧
[04:20] I got a plan. 我有个计划
[04:28] Chambers, right? 钱伯斯吧
[04:31] I’m ready for my interview now. 我准备好接受我的采访了
[04:35] Okay. 好吧
[04:37] – I– – Hey, you–you can’t smoke in here. -我… -你不能在这里抽烟
[04:47] So where do you want me to start? 你想让我从哪里开始
[04:50] The beginning. 从头开始
[04:55] It all started one night after band practice. 那一晚乐队训练后
[04:59] I was tripping on acid. 我吸嗨了
[05:04] I don’t remember much from the high except it was hot as hell 我的记忆很模糊 只记得热得不行
[05:07] and I was seeing stars. 我能看到星星
[05:08] I’m high on California sunshine 我就像在加州阳光下
[05:11] driving an unregistered motorcycle. 驾驶着一辆没牌照的摩托车
[05:13] I don’t know if I was hallucinating 我不知道我身边的一切
[05:15] from all the shit I had running through me 是不是什么幻觉
[05:16] or if I’d crashed 还是说我撞了
[05:18] and I was in some kind of purgatory. 掉到了什么地狱里
[05:24] I didn’t even know if I did it or not. 我都不记得我到底有没有下车
[05:26] Not at first, anyway. 一开始不记得
[05:29] Plus, I knew with my rap, 再说了 我知道以我的名声
[05:31] just admitting I was there would be enough to book me. 承认去过那里 他们就会抓我了
[05:36] So I took off. 于是我就走了
[05:39] Did you see anything? 你有看到什么吗
[05:41] Anyone? 什么人
[05:47] It might have been my imagination, 可能只是我的想象
[05:50] but I swear to God I saw some perv peek from behind a tree. 但我发誓我看到树后有一个变态在偷窥
[05:56] Then again, 不过话说回来
[05:58] I saw a lot of things that night. 我那晚看到了很多东西
[06:01] You know what I mean, Chuck? 你明白我的意思吧 查克
[06:22] Oh, shit. 该死
[06:25] Oh, God, Charlie. 天啊 查理
[06:28] Oh, shit. 该死
[06:43] 卡斯帕·塔图姆 另一边的声音
[07:00] Ah, top of the morning to you. 你来第一个啊
[07:02] What do you think? 你觉得怎么样
[07:06] It’s good. It’s a little wordy for my taste, 很不错 我觉得有点过于华丽
[07:08] and you use the word “Dissimulate” Twice, 你还用了两次”掩饰”
[07:11] but it’s really good, man. 但很不错
[07:14] – Thanks. – It’s really good. -谢谢 -真的很不错
[07:16] You know, when I was a kid, 我小时候
[07:19] I was obsessed with this story 一直痴迷于一个
[07:22] about this girl that was murdered in my town. 在我镇上被杀的女孩的故事
[07:25] I couldn’t get enough of it, 我放不下这个案子
[07:26] and the whole town thought that her boyfriend did it, 整个小镇都以为是她男朋友干的
[07:30] including me, 我也是
[07:31] but the police could never pin anything on him. 但是警察就是抓不到他的证据
[07:34] Then, you know, a couple years went by, 然后 过了几年
[07:36] I picked up the newspaper. 我看了报纸
[07:37] Turns out it was the pizza delivery guy. 才发现原来是送披萨的人
[07:41] That’s who did it. 是他干的
[07:43] I say this because there is a world 我说这些是因为很有可能
[07:45] where you might never know 你永远不会知道
[07:48] who killed Carpenter or Chrissy. 是谁杀了卡彭特和克里希
[07:51] Everybody wants to think it’s Casper Tatum 大家都希望认为是卡斯帕·塔图姆
[07:54] ’cause it fits a perfect little narrative 因为这和他们脑海里
[07:56] that they have in their mind, 编纂出的小故事吻合
[07:58] and they are too terrified to imagine 他们不敢去想象
[08:00] that it might just be some random, everyday guy 这可能就是镇上的一个每天都会
[08:04] who lives in the town over. 遇到的普通人干的
街灯亮起时

文章导航

Previous Post: 街灯亮起时(When The Streetlights Go On)第1季第4集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 街灯亮起时(When The Streetlights Go On)第1季第7集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

街灯亮起时(When The Streetlights Go On)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号