Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

街灯亮起时(When The Streetlights Go On)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月12日 By jubentaici_movie_user 街灯亮起时(When The Streetlights Go On)第1季第10集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
目录
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10
时间 英文 中文
[00:02] Hi, uh, can I get two tickets for “Happy Gilmore”? 可以给我两张《快乐的吉尔默》的票吗
[00:06] Becky and I became friends again 我和贝基在那个中西部的冬季
[00:07] during that Midwestern winter. 再次成为了朋友
[00:11] He didn’t direct it, but he wrote it. 他没有执导 但是他写的
[00:13] And he’s in it too? 他也出演了吗
[00:15] Yeah, him and the guy from “ER.” 是的 还有《急诊室》的那家伙
[00:18] Well, he’s not a very good actor, I don’t think. 我觉得他不是一个好演员
[00:20] – Who, Tarantino? – Yeah. -塔伦蒂诺吗 -是的
[00:23] Clooney’s kind of sexy. 克鲁尼还是挺性感的
[00:26] You see that security guard right there? 你看到那边的保安了吗
[00:27] We’re gonna pretend that we’re going in here. 我们假装要进这里
[00:30] And then, after she walks away, we’re going to go like this. 等她走开了 我们就走这边
[00:34] Play it cool. 淡定点
[00:41] Okay, so I know it wasn’t “Pulp Fiction” 我知道这比不上《低俗小说》
[00:44] or, like, “Reservoir Dogs,” but 或者《落水狗》 但是
[00:48] the first half was pretty good, right? 前半段还不错吧
[00:49] I mean, there were some– there were some funny moments. 还是有…还是有些有趣的片段吧
[00:54] – Right? – I thought it was stupid. -对吧 -我觉得很蠢
[00:58] Yeah, yeah. 是啊 是啊
[01:01] Yeah. 是啊
[01:05] You know, 那个
[01:07] when we were, like, nine, I… 我们九岁的时候 我
[01:11] I guess I kind of had a crush on you. 我那时候喜欢你
[01:16] Yeah, I loved you. 嗯 我爱你
[01:18] I mean, you know, you kissed me at your parents’ house party. 你在你父母的派对上亲了我
[01:23] And, um… 然后…
[01:27] But then the next weekend, you kissed Mark Mooney. 然后下一个周末 你亲了马克·穆尼
[01:29] And I was…I was crushed. 我…我心碎了
[01:32] What? Mark Mooney? 什么 马克·穆尼
[01:34] – Mark Mooney. – That’s fucking disgusting. -马克·穆尼 -真恶心
[01:37] – I know. – I don’t remember that at all. -我知道 -我一点都不记得了
[01:42] I’m sorry, Chuck. 我很抱歉 查克
[01:45] If it’s any consolation, I at least remember kissing you. 至少我记得我亲过你 如果能安慰你的话
[01:56] What are you doing? 你在干什么
[01:58] I’m looking for gum. 我在找口香糖
[02:00] Why? 为什么
[02:05] I’m gonna kiss you. 我要亲你
[02:07] To make up for Mark Mooney. 补偿马克·穆尼的错
[02:21] This would turn out to be 这将会是我这一生
[02:22] one of the most lasting memories of my entire life. 最鲜活的记忆
[02:40] I had fun with you. 我和你一起很开心
[02:42] Me too. 我也是
[02:45] – Thanks. – Anytime. -谢谢 -随时奉陪
[02:52] You want to come over? 你要来我家吗
[02:54] My parents aren’t home. 我父母不在家
[02:58] Yeah, yeah, um… 好啊 好…
[03:04] Actually, I have a paper 其实 我今晚
[03:08] I kind of have to write tonight. 还要写一篇论文
[03:10] Yeah, so I wish I could, but– 所以 我也很想去 但是
[03:13] No, I get it, Chuck. It’s okay. 不 我懂的 查克 没事的
[03:27] – See you tomorrow. – See ya. -明天见 -再见
[03:44] Becky? 贝基
[03:46] Hey, Mr. Jablonski. 贾布朗斯基先生
[03:47] Hey. Hey, come here. 过来
[03:55] God, you look like your sister. 天 你看上去真像你姐姐
[03:57] I mean, with the hair and everything. 换了发型以后
[03:59] I almost didn’t recognize you. 我差点没认出你
[04:04] So you like records, right? 你喜欢唱片吧
[04:07] Yeah. Sure. 是啊
[04:09] Well, with Sally off to college, 萨莉去上大学了
[04:10] I’ve got her old ones just taking up space. 她的旧唱片很占空间
[04:17] Sorry, I’m being thick. 抱歉 我没说清楚
[04:18] I’m asking you if you want them. 我想问你要不要
[04:20] I mean, they’re just collecting dust, 反正放着也是积灰
[04:21] and I was gonna throw them away otherwise. 我本来也要扔掉的
[04:23] And I saw you, and I thought I’d ask. 于是我就看到了你 就想来问问
[04:25] Cool. I’ll take a look. 好啊 我看看
[04:27] Great. Yeah, just inside. 太好了 进来看看
[04:29] Just, careful. It’s a bit slippery. 小心点 有点滑
[04:45] I wouldn’t see Becky Monroe the next day. 第二天 我没有再见到贝基·门罗
[04:48] Or ever again. 后来也没有
[04:52] Colfax Police spent several days searching for Becky. 科尔法克斯警方找了贝基好几天
[05:00] Some people believed she ran away to be with Casper. 有的人认为她和卡斯帕一起出走了
[05:05] I was heartbroken, confused. A nervous wreck. 我心碎 迷茫 完全崩溃了
[05:28] What happened? 发生了什么
[05:32] The girl that lived there died. 住在这里的女孩死了
[05:35] They found her body in Jefferson Pond this morning. 今天早上 他们在杰弗森湖发现了她的尸体
[05:41] Most people aren’t aware of the exact moment 很多人都不知道自己是什么时候
[05:42] when they lose their innocence, 失去了童真
[05:45] when the narrative they’ve in their minds 他们脑海中关于
[05:47] about life being fair and things happening for a reason 生命是公平的 和一切事出有因的辩解
[05:50] is destroyed. 全都被摧毁了
[05:52] It usually happens slowly, bit by bit. 那个过程往往是很缓慢的
[05:56] But for me, it was all at once. 但对我来说 就在那一瞬间
[06:00] I was crossing the street on Fern Circle. 我在过弗恩环线的马路
[06:03] I was 16 years old. 我16岁
[06:05] 纪念 贝基·门罗
[06:10] The funeral parlor couldn’t make Becky look like herself, 殡仪馆的人无法将贝基恢复成生前的样貌
[06:13] so it was a closed casket. 所以是闭棺缅怀
[06:19] Just like that, she was gone. 她就这样走了
[06:21] A life ended before it even had the chance to begin. 一个还没开始的生命就这样消逝了
[06:33] After the Monroes left town, a new family moved in 门罗一家搬走后 又有一家人搬了过来
[06:36] and imbued our block with life again. 让我们的街道恢复了活力
[06:39] And slowly, the memory of the sisters faded. 慢慢的 那对姐妹的记忆淡去了
[06:42] Before long, it was as though they were never there at all. 过了不久 她们好像从来没有存在过了
[06:47] Casper Tatum never came back to Colfax. 卡斯帕·塔图姆再也没有回科尔法克斯
[06:50] In 1998, he was found dead from an intentional overdose 1998年 他在得州西部的一家汽车旅馆里
[06:54] in a motel in West Texas. 注射过量毒品自杀
[06:56] He left a note addressed to Becky. 他留下了一封给贝基的遗书
[06:58] He said he was sorry he didn’t come back, 他说很抱歉一直没有回去找她
[07:01] and he’d hoped she’d forgive him on the other side. 他希望她在另一边能原谅他
[07:04] The Monroe sisters’ murderer, 杀害门罗姐妹的凶手
[07:06] Mr. Jablonski, was eventually caught. 贾布朗斯基先生最终还是落入了法网
[07:08] Our neighbor, the dentist with the award-winning roses 这位院子里种着获奖玫瑰 给牙膏打过广告的
[07:12] and toothpaste-commercial smile, was a serial killer. 牙医邻居 其实是一名连环杀手
[07:18] In a disclosure sent to the press following his arrest, 他被逮捕后 媒体披露
[07:21] Jablonski wrote of his desire to kill 贾布朗斯基每天都写下了
[07:24] the two beautiful bundles of life he saw alive 他在家中看到那两朵美丽的鲜花时
[07:26] in that home every day. 内心杀戮的欲望
[07:29] Two girls whose sheer youthful audacity 两个女孩身上散发出的肆意青春
[07:32] he could not help but correct. 让他忍不住想要扼杀
[07:34] 98届 20周年钜惠
[07:37] I didn’t return until 20 years later. 我20年后才回到了那个地方
[07:41] One, two, say “cheese!” 一 二 说”茄子”
[07:45] We had changed, 我们变了
[07:46] but the hallways had stayed the same. 但学校的走廊还是一样
[07:53] In 2002, the woods where the murder occurred 2002年 发生凶案的树林
[07:56] burnt in a forest fire. 发生了火灾
[07:58] Eventually, they grew back, 后来 树木重新长了出来
[08:00] and somehow they were even thicker than before. 但是比以前更加茂密了
[08:03] More alive, untamed. 更加有生机 有活力
[08:06] Finding the scene of the initial crime was impossible. 现在几乎已经不可能找到原始的犯罪现场了
[08:09] The Earth had carried on, 地球在往前转
[08:10] and more or less, we had carried on as well. 我们也或多或少地在往前走
[08:25] A piece of me still haunts those streets, 我心中有一小部分依然留恋在这街道上
[08:28] streets I’ve spent a lifetime trying to forget. 这条我用尽一生想要忘记的街道
[08:32] But I can’t forget, as hard as I try. 但是不管我多么努力 我无法忘记
[08:39] And every night, when the streetlights go on in Colfax, 每天晚上 当科尔法克斯的街灯亮起
[08:42] ghosts roam the avenues looking for salvation. 鬼魂也会在大道上寻找救赎
街灯亮起时

文章导航

Previous Post: 街灯亮起时(When The Streetlights Go On)第1季第9集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: 树墩镇侦探(Stumptown)第1季第2集台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 没有分类目录
定制该剧全部中英文对照台词本和单词标注统计,可以添加微信 kuailexuewaiyu

kuailexuewaiyu


点击预览定制截图

街灯亮起时(When The Streetlights Go On)剧集台词目录:

在线阅读
S01E01
S01E02
S01E03
S01E04
S01E05
S01E06
S01E07
S01E08
S01E09
S01E10

Copyright © 2026 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号