时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Hi, uh, can I get two tickets for “Happy Gilmore”? | 可以给我两张《快乐的吉尔默》的票吗 |
[00:06] | Becky and I became friends again | 我和贝基在那个中西部的冬季 |
[00:07] | during that Midwestern winter. | 再次成为了朋友 |
[00:11] | He didn’t direct it, but he wrote it. | 他没有执导 但是他写的 |
[00:13] | And he’s in it too? | 他也出演了吗 |
[00:15] | Yeah, him and the guy from “ER.” | 是的 还有《急诊室》的那家伙 |
[00:18] | Well, he’s not a very good actor, I don’t think. | 我觉得他不是一个好演员 |
[00:20] | – Who, Tarantino? – Yeah. | -塔伦蒂诺吗 -是的 |
[00:23] | Clooney’s kind of sexy. | 克鲁尼还是挺性感的 |
[00:26] | You see that security guard right there? | 你看到那边的保安了吗 |
[00:27] | We’re gonna pretend that we’re going in here. | 我们假装要进这里 |
[00:30] | And then, after she walks away, we’re going to go like this. | 等她走开了 我们就走这边 |
[00:34] | Play it cool. | 淡定点 |
[00:41] | Okay, so I know it wasn’t “Pulp Fiction” | 我知道这比不上《低俗小说》 |
[00:44] | or, like, “Reservoir Dogs,” but | 或者《落水狗》 但是 |
[00:48] | the first half was pretty good, right? | 前半段还不错吧 |
[00:49] | I mean, there were some– there were some funny moments. | 还是有…还是有些有趣的片段吧 |
[00:54] | – Right? – I thought it was stupid. | -对吧 -我觉得很蠢 |
[00:58] | Yeah, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 |
[01:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[01:05] | You know, | 那个 |
[01:07] | when we were, like, nine, I… | 我们九岁的时候 我 |
[01:11] | I guess I kind of had a crush on you. | 我那时候喜欢你 |
[01:16] | Yeah, I loved you. | 嗯 我爱你 |
[01:18] | I mean, you know, you kissed me at your parents’ house party. | 你在你父母的派对上亲了我 |
[01:23] | And, um… | 然后… |
[01:27] | But then the next weekend, you kissed Mark Mooney. | 然后下一个周末 你亲了马克·穆尼 |
[01:29] | And I was…I was crushed. | 我…我心碎了 |
[01:32] | What? Mark Mooney? | 什么 马克·穆尼 |
[01:34] | – Mark Mooney. – That’s fucking disgusting. | -马克·穆尼 -真恶心 |
[01:37] | – I know. – I don’t remember that at all. | -我知道 -我一点都不记得了 |
[01:42] | I’m sorry, Chuck. | 我很抱歉 查克 |
[01:45] | If it’s any consolation, I at least remember kissing you. | 至少我记得我亲过你 如果能安慰你的话 |
[01:56] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[01:58] | I’m looking for gum. | 我在找口香糖 |
[02:00] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:05] | I’m gonna kiss you. | 我要亲你 |
[02:07] | To make up for Mark Mooney. | 补偿马克·穆尼的错 |
[02:21] | This would turn out to be | 这将会是我这一生 |
[02:22] | one of the most lasting memories of my entire life. | 最鲜活的记忆 |
[02:40] | I had fun with you. | 我和你一起很开心 |
[02:42] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[02:45] | – Thanks. – Anytime. | -谢谢 -随时奉陪 |
[02:52] | You want to come over? | 你要来我家吗 |
[02:54] | My parents aren’t home. | 我父母不在家 |
[02:58] | Yeah, yeah, um… | 好啊 好… |
[03:04] | Actually, I have a paper | 其实 我今晚 |
[03:08] | I kind of have to write tonight. | 还要写一篇论文 |
[03:10] | Yeah, so I wish I could, but– | 所以 我也很想去 但是 |
[03:13] | No, I get it, Chuck. It’s okay. | 不 我懂的 查克 没事的 |
[03:27] | – See you tomorrow. – See ya. | -明天见 -再见 |
[03:44] | Becky? | 贝基 |
[03:46] | Hey, Mr. Jablonski. | 贾布朗斯基先生 |
[03:47] | Hey. Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[03:55] | God, you look like your sister. | 天 你看上去真像你姐姐 |
[03:57] | I mean, with the hair and everything. | 换了发型以后 |
[03:59] | I almost didn’t recognize you. | 我差点没认出你 |
[04:04] | So you like records, right? | 你喜欢唱片吧 |
[04:07] | Yeah. Sure. | 是啊 |
[04:09] | Well, with Sally off to college, | 萨莉去上大学了 |
[04:10] | I’ve got her old ones just taking up space. | 她的旧唱片很占空间 |
[04:17] | Sorry, I’m being thick. | 抱歉 我没说清楚 |
[04:18] | I’m asking you if you want them. | 我想问你要不要 |
[04:20] | I mean, they’re just collecting dust, | 反正放着也是积灰 |
[04:21] | and I was gonna throw them away otherwise. | 我本来也要扔掉的 |
[04:23] | And I saw you, and I thought I’d ask. | 于是我就看到了你 就想来问问 |
[04:25] | Cool. I’ll take a look. | 好啊 我看看 |
[04:27] | Great. Yeah, just inside. | 太好了 进来看看 |
[04:29] | Just, careful. It’s a bit slippery. | 小心点 有点滑 |
[04:45] | I wouldn’t see Becky Monroe the next day. | 第二天 我没有再见到贝基·门罗 |
[04:48] | Or ever again. | 后来也没有 |
[04:52] | Colfax Police spent several days searching for Becky. | 科尔法克斯警方找了贝基好几天 |
[05:00] | Some people believed she ran away to be with Casper. | 有的人认为她和卡斯帕一起出走了 |
[05:05] | I was heartbroken, confused. A nervous wreck. | 我心碎 迷茫 完全崩溃了 |
[05:28] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[05:32] | The girl that lived there died. | 住在这里的女孩死了 |
[05:35] | They found her body in Jefferson Pond this morning. | 今天早上 他们在杰弗森湖发现了她的尸体 |
[05:41] | Most people aren’t aware of the exact moment | 很多人都不知道自己是什么时候 |
[05:42] | when they lose their innocence, | 失去了童真 |
[05:45] | when the narrative they’ve in their minds | 他们脑海中关于 |
[05:47] | about life being fair and things happening for a reason | 生命是公平的 和一切事出有因的辩解 |
[05:50] | is destroyed. | 全都被摧毁了 |
[05:52] | It usually happens slowly, bit by bit. | 那个过程往往是很缓慢的 |
[05:56] | But for me, it was all at once. | 但对我来说 就在那一瞬间 |
[06:00] | I was crossing the street on Fern Circle. | 我在过弗恩环线的马路 |
[06:03] | I was 16 years old. | 我16岁 |
[06:05] | 纪念 贝基·门罗 | |
[06:10] | The funeral parlor couldn’t make Becky look like herself, | 殡仪馆的人无法将贝基恢复成生前的样貌 |
[06:13] | so it was a closed casket. | 所以是闭棺缅怀 |
[06:19] | Just like that, she was gone. | 她就这样走了 |
[06:21] | A life ended before it even had the chance to begin. | 一个还没开始的生命就这样消逝了 |
[06:33] | After the Monroes left town, a new family moved in | 门罗一家搬走后 又有一家人搬了过来 |
[06:36] | and imbued our block with life again. | 让我们的街道恢复了活力 |
[06:39] | And slowly, the memory of the sisters faded. | 慢慢的 那对姐妹的记忆淡去了 |
[06:42] | Before long, it was as though they were never there at all. | 过了不久 她们好像从来没有存在过了 |
[06:47] | Casper Tatum never came back to Colfax. | 卡斯帕·塔图姆再也没有回科尔法克斯 |
[06:50] | In 1998, he was found dead from an intentional overdose | 1998年 他在得州西部的一家汽车旅馆里 |
[06:54] | in a motel in West Texas. | 注射过量毒品自杀 |
[06:56] | He left a note addressed to Becky. | 他留下了一封给贝基的遗书 |
[06:58] | He said he was sorry he didn’t come back, | 他说很抱歉一直没有回去找她 |
[07:01] | and he’d hoped she’d forgive him on the other side. | 他希望她在另一边能原谅他 |
[07:04] | The Monroe sisters’ murderer, | 杀害门罗姐妹的凶手 |
[07:06] | Mr. Jablonski, was eventually caught. | 贾布朗斯基先生最终还是落入了法网 |
[07:08] | Our neighbor, the dentist with the award-winning roses | 这位院子里种着获奖玫瑰 给牙膏打过广告的 |
[07:12] | and toothpaste-commercial smile, was a serial killer. | 牙医邻居 其实是一名连环杀手 |
[07:18] | In a disclosure sent to the press following his arrest, | 他被逮捕后 媒体披露 |
[07:21] | Jablonski wrote of his desire to kill | 贾布朗斯基每天都写下了 |
[07:24] | the two beautiful bundles of life he saw alive | 他在家中看到那两朵美丽的鲜花时 |
[07:26] | in that home every day. | 内心杀戮的欲望 |
[07:29] | Two girls whose sheer youthful audacity | 两个女孩身上散发出的肆意青春 |
[07:32] | he could not help but correct. | 让他忍不住想要扼杀 |
[07:34] | 98届 20周年钜惠 | |
[07:37] | I didn’t return until 20 years later. | 我20年后才回到了那个地方 |
[07:41] | One, two, say “cheese!” | 一 二 说”茄子” |
[07:45] | We had changed, | 我们变了 |
[07:46] | but the hallways had stayed the same. | 但学校的走廊还是一样 |
[07:53] | In 2002, the woods where the murder occurred | 2002年 发生凶案的树林 |
[07:56] | burnt in a forest fire. | 发生了火灾 |
[07:58] | Eventually, they grew back, | 后来 树木重新长了出来 |
[08:00] | and somehow they were even thicker than before. | 但是比以前更加茂密了 |
[08:03] | More alive, untamed. | 更加有生机 有活力 |
[08:06] | Finding the scene of the initial crime was impossible. | 现在几乎已经不可能找到原始的犯罪现场了 |
[08:09] | The Earth had carried on, | 地球在往前转 |
[08:10] | and more or less, we had carried on as well. | 我们也或多或少地在往前走 |
[08:25] | A piece of me still haunts those streets, | 我心中有一小部分依然留恋在这街道上 |
[08:28] | streets I’ve spent a lifetime trying to forget. | 这条我用尽一生想要忘记的街道 |
[08:32] | But I can’t forget, as hard as I try. | 但是不管我多么努力 我无法忘记 |
[08:39] | And every night, when the streetlights go on in Colfax, | 每天晚上 当科尔法克斯的街灯亮起 |
[08:42] | ghosts roam the avenues looking for salvation. | 鬼魂也会在大道上寻找救赎 |