时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | 俄勒冈州波特兰 老城 | |
[00:17] | Caramel. | 焦糖味 |
[00:19] | Hints of black currant. | 些许黑醋栗 |
[00:20] | It’s tart but has an earthy finish. | 有酸味但有泥土的回味 |
[00:24] | I’m going with Ethiopian. | 我觉得是埃塞俄比亚 |
[00:26] | Kenyan. | 肯尼亚 |
[00:28] | It’s close. Close. | 很近了 很近 |
[00:32] | Sounds like somebody’s getting a little nervous back there. | 听起来后面有人不耐烦了 |
[00:34] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[00:43] | It’s not ejecting. It’s stuck. | 弹不出来 卡住了 |
[00:45] | Oh, this stupid tape deck. | 该死的磁带卡座 |
[00:46] | – It’s stuck. – Who cares? | -卡住了 -谁在乎 |
[00:48] | The hell? | 什么情况 |
[01:08] | *Was in the spring* | *在春天* |
[01:11] | *Then spring became the summer* | *然后春天变成夏天* |
[01:15] | *Who’d have believed you’d come along?* | *谁能想到你会来* |
[01:22] | *Hands* | *手* |
[01:26] | – *Touching hands* – Open the window, man! | -*牵起双手* -开窗啊 哥们 |
[01:56] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[02:00] | Car! | 车 |
[02:25] | Nervous habit? | 紧张时的习惯 |
[02:27] | The label. | 商标 |
[02:29] | Nah, just a regular one. | 不 就是一般习惯 |
[02:31] | You from around here? | 你是这里人吗 |
[02:34] | Born and raised. You? | 一辈子都在这 你呢 |
[02:36] | – Michigan. – Okay. | -密西根 -嗯 |
[02:37] | Yeah, just in for a meeting. | 过来开会 |
[02:39] | Fly out at the crack of dawn tomorrow. | 明天一早就要飞 |
[02:41] | Out too late up too early. | 睡太晚 起太早 |
[02:44] | I think my body clock got broken in my third tour of the ‘Stan. | 我觉得我的生物钟在第三次去斯坦时搞紊乱了 |
[02:49] | Oh, Afghanistan. | 阿富汗 |
[02:51] | Explains the, uh, dog tags. | 难怪你有从军牌 |
[02:53] | Yeah, saw a lot of crazy stuff over there, but, uh — | 对 看过不少疯狂的东西 |
[02:56] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[02:59] | – You know what you never forget? – What? | -你知道最难忘的是什么 -是什么 |
[03:01] | Your first firefight. | 第一次交火 |
[03:04] | Chaos, the noise, the blood. It’s… | 混乱 嘈杂 溅血 简直是 |
[03:08] | Bull? | 胡说 |
[03:10] | Well, you know – what they say in Pashto — | 你知道 普什图语有句老话 |
[03:13] | “He who spreads his own goat dung is bound to step in it.” | “自撒羊粪者 亦踩踏羊粪” |
[03:15] | – Pash… – …to. Yeah. | -普什… -图语 对 |
[03:17] | It’s what they speak. In the ‘Stan. | 他们的母语 在”斯坦” |
[03:19] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没错 |
[03:21] | Anyone who actually served there would know that, so… | 只要在那服过役都知道 |
[03:23] | Your dog tags don’t match the name on your credit card, | 你的从军牌和信用卡名字不一样 |
[03:26] | and nothing about your car keys says “rental,” | 而且你的车显然也不是租来的 |
[03:28] | so I’m guessing you’re not in from out of town, either? | 所以我猜你也不是外地人 对吧 |
[03:30] | I know you asked if I was from around here, | 我知道你问了我是否是本地人 |
[03:33] | figuring we could go back to my place | 想着我们能回我家 |
[03:35] | probably because there’s a woman back at yours. | 也许是因为你家应该还有个女人 |
[03:37] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[03:38] | Hesitation — it’s when your body says “yes” | 迟疑 当你的嘴想说”不对” |
[03:41] | before your mouth can say “no.” | 但身体很诚实地抢先说了”对” |
[03:42] | I.E., until you get your lie straight, | 也就是说 在你把谎言捋顺前 |
[03:44] | I’m pretty sure only one of us is getting lucky tonight. | 我很确定今晚咱俩只有一人能走运 |
[03:48] | Thanks, sweetheart. Cheers. | 谢了 亲爱的 干杯 |
[03:51] | Y-Yeah. | 行 |
[03:53] | – Snake eyes. – Yes! | -两个一 -棒 |
[03:54] | Okay, that’s water and power, folks. | 这才是小试身手 各位 |
[03:57] | Now we play for beer and cable. | 现在我们玩把大的 |
[03:58] | You, uh, sure you want to do that, honey? | 你确定要这么干吗 亲爱的 |
[04:00] | Oh, gosh, maybe you’re right, toots. | 天哪 也许你说的对 全押 |
[04:02] | I’m feeling lucky tonight. Okay. | 我今晚感觉超旺 来吧 |
[04:05] | Gimme eight, gimme eight, eight, eight, eight, eight! | 给我个八 给我个八 八八八 |
[04:11] | Seven. Seven out. | 七 七点胜 |
[04:13] | Blinds away. | 荷官收钱 |
[04:22] | You know why you’re such a bad gambler? | 你知道自己为什么是个烂赌徒吗 |
[04:24] | Because your dice are loaded? | 因为你家骰子太重吗 |
[04:25] | Because you don’t know when to quit. | 因为你不知道什么时候收手 |
[04:28] | Boss wants a word. | 老板要找你谈谈 |
[04:32] | Sue Lynn, c’mon, how about a marker? Just a measly two K. | 苏·林恩 拜托 借给我吧 就两千 |
[04:35] | You already owe us 11. | 你已经欠我们一万一了 |
[04:36] | And you just blew your military disability check at the craps table. | 而且你刚把军队残疾津贴全浪费在双骰子那了 |
[04:40] | I’ll get you your money, okay? | 我会还你钱的 好吗 |
[04:42] | You don’t have to… knit me a noose. | 你不需要给我织个上吊绳 |
[04:45] | This isn’t a collections call. | 我不是找你来收账 |
[04:48] | My rather rebellious granddaughter has run away again. | 我那叛逆的孙女又离家出走了 |
[04:51] | Nina? Well, just cancel her credit cards. | 尼娜 冻结她的信用卡 |
[04:54] | She’ll be back in an hour. | 一小时后就回来 |
[04:55] | She left three days ago without her cards or her car, | 她三天前没带信用卡也没开车就走了 |
[04:57] | and she’s not answering her phone. | 也不接电话 |
[04:58] | Okay, well, did you call the police? | 你们报警了吗 |
[05:00] | I don’t trust the police. | 我不信任警察 |
[05:01] | We prefer to keep them out of our business. | 我们不希望警察掺和我们的生意 |
[05:04] | How is this my problem? | 那跟我有什么关系 |
[05:05] | You’re gonna bring Nina back. | 你要带尼娜回来 |
[05:07] | Wha– | 什么 |
[05:10] | Sounds like his job. | 听起来是他的工作 |
[05:11] | We’ve been searching day and night, trying to find her. | 我们日夜都在搜索 想找到她 |
[05:13] | And you think I can do better? | 你觉得我能做的更好吗 |
[05:14] | Isn’t that why they gave you a medal? | 所以他们给你奖章了 不是吗 |
[05:16] | – For finding people? – Those were enemy combatants. | -寻人 -那些是敌方战士 |
[05:19] | In Afghanistan. | 在阿富汗 |
[05:21] | It’s a slight difference. | 这是有区别的 |
[05:23] | I’d think you’d want to help. | 我以为你会想帮忙 |
[05:24] | Given how close you were to Benny. | 毕竟你之前和本尼关系这么好 |
[05:36] | Still bitter. | 还放不下吗 |
[05:38] | Nah, I’m just mystified. | 不 就是想不通 |
[05:40] | So, I wasn’t good enough for your son, | 所以 我配不上你儿子 |
[05:42] | but now I’m good enough to track down his daughter? | 现在我又有能力找回他女儿了吗 |
[05:43] | – Is that your thinking? – I can think of 11,000 other reasons. | -你是这么想的吗 -我能再说出一万个理由 |
[05:46] | Intimidation. How un-you. | 恐吓 真不像你 |
[05:48] | She’s my only grandchild! | 她是我唯一的孙辈 |
[05:53] | It’s not easy for me, coming to you. | 对我来说 来找你也不容易 |
[05:56] | I need someone I can trust. | 我需要一个我信得过的人 |
[06:01] | Well, war ended for me 12 years ago. | 战争对我来说12年前就结束了 |
[06:03] | I’m not up to it, okay? | 我不想做 行吗 |
[06:05] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[06:27] | Hey, sis. | 姐姐 |
[06:29] | I said not in the house, okay? | 我说过不许在屋里玩 好吗 |
[06:31] | – Wanna play? – No. It’s past midnight. | -想玩吗 -不 已经后半夜了 |
[06:33] | You need to go to bed. | 你得去睡觉了 |
[06:35] | I wanted to see how much you lost. | 我想看你生疏了多少 |
[06:38] | Punk. Well, at least I got a job offer. | 垃圾借口 至少有人邀请我去工作了 |
[06:41] | Now we both have jobs. | 现在我们都有工作了 |
[06:43] | Well, I didn’t say I was gonna take it. | 我没说我要接受这份工作 |
[06:44] | You know, I know we need the money, but… | 我知道我们需要这笔钱 但是 |
[06:49] | Okay, come on, it’s late. You know the drill. | 走吧 很晚了 你知道该怎么办 |
[06:53] | I, Ansel, future midfield menace for the Portland Timbers, | 我 安塞尔 波特兰森林队未来的凶猛中锋 |
[06:58] | hereby promise to brush and floss — | 特此保证会刷牙用牙线… |
[07:02] | And not to go to bed with your boots on. | 还有不许穿着靴子睡觉 |
[07:03] | – I swear. – Okay, go. Bedsky. | -我发誓 -好了 去睡觉吧 |
[07:07] | Dex, are we gonna be okay? | 黛克斯 我们不会有事吧 |
[07:11] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[07:14] | Yeah, buddy, we’re gonna be okay. | 当然 小弟 我们不会有事的 |
[07:16] | Go get some sleep, alright? | 去睡觉吧 好吗 |
[07:36] | – This is Hollis. – Hey, it’s Dex. | -我是霍利斯 -是我 黛克斯 |
[07:39] | Yeah, clear my debt, get me a grand for expenses | 清了我的债 再给我一千美金劳务费 |
[07:41] | and a list of Nina’s friends, and I’ll do it. | 还有一份尼娜的朋友名单 我接了 |
[07:43] | I’ll tell Sue Lynn. | 我去告诉苏·林恩 |
[07:52] | So let me get this straight — Sue Lynn ruins your life, | 我来捋一捋 苏·林恩毁了你的生活 |
[07:55] | and now you’re gonna bring home her spoiled, brat granddaughter? | 现在你又要去救她那个刁蛮的孙女 |
[07:58] | It’s not Nina’s fault she grew up with bad role models. | 跟着坏榜样长大也不是尼娜的错 |
[08:01] | I’d just be careful turning over old stones. | 要是我的话 翻这些陈年旧事一定会慎之又慎 |
[08:03] | Don’t you have an opening to worry about? | 你不用操心开业的事吗 |
[08:04] | I do. Hey, you’re gonna help me stain some chairs later, right? | 需要 你一会能帮我给椅子涂色吗 |
[08:07] | Dex gets mad when I stain stuff. | 我给东西涂色 黛克斯就会发火 |
[08:10] | I could use your help, | 我需要你的帮助 |
[08:11] | for real, behind the bar tonight. | 真的 今晚吧台调酒 |
[08:12] | All the beer you can drink. | 啤酒随便喝 |
[08:14] | Well, I think we both know I’m not exactly steady job material. | 你我都知道我不适合做稳定的工作 |
[08:16] | I’d probably just mess up. | 我可能会搞砸 |
[08:18] | And then I’d have to fire you in front of your brother. | 然后就要当着你弟弟的面开除你 |
[08:20] | – Things would get awkward. – Total resentment kicked in. | -事情变得很尴尬 -新仇旧账一起算 |
[08:22] | But I will take you up on the “all the free beer I can drink” part. | 但是”啤酒随便喝”我能接受 |
[08:25] | – I’m really good at that. – Look at us. | -这点我很擅长 -看看咱俩 |
[08:26] | We just saved a perfectly good friendship. | 我们刚才挽救了一段完美的友谊 |
[08:28] | – We’re back. – Hey, thanks for your, um, your help with Ansel. | -我们又回来了 -安塞尔的事谢谢你帮忙 |
[08:32] | – I owe you one. – Oh, stop it. I like him. You know that. | -还没跟你道谢 -别 我喜欢他你也知道 |
[08:35] | Alright, buddy, I’m gonna take off. | 好了 小弟 我要走了 |
[08:37] | – Love ya. – Love you, too, sis. | -爱你 -我也爱你 姐姐 |
[08:39] | – See ya. – I miss you already. | -再见 -我已经开始想你了 |
[08:40] | You too. | 我也是 |
[08:58] | – Lucy Chen? – I actually ordered an Uber Select. | -露西·陈 -我叫的其实是精选优步 |
[09:01] | I’m not your ride. | 我不是你的司机 |
[09:03] | Detective Parios, Portland PB. | 我是帕里奥斯警探 波特兰警局 |
[09:05] | I wanted to talk to you about your friend, Nina Blackbird? | 我想跟你聊聊你的朋友 尼娜·黑鸟 |
[09:08] | Bull. | 瞎说 |
[09:10] | – Excuse me? – I call bull. | -你说什么 -我说你瞎说 |
[09:12] | Cops don’t drive piece-of-crap cars. | 警察才不会开这种破车 |
[09:15] | Yeah, well, uh, you know, I’m un– I’m undercover. | 对 那个 我其实是卧底 |
[09:18] | Then lemme see your badge. | 那给我看看你的警徽 |
[09:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:21] | I’m working for Nina’s grandmother. | 我替尼娜的奶奶工作 |
[09:23] | I already told Hollis I haven’t talked to Nina in a week. | 我已经跟霍利斯说过了 我一周没和尼娜联系了 |
[09:26] | So, if I check your phone, | 所以如果我检查你的手机的话 |
[09:27] | I’m not gonna find anything from Nina? | 里面完全没有尼娜发来的东西吗 |
[09:28] | No…calls or text messages? | 没有电话或者短信吗 |
[09:31] | No. | 没有 |
[09:32] | And even if they were on my phone, | 就算我手机里有 |
[09:34] | I wouldn’t give you the password. | 我也不会告诉你密码 |
[09:36] | So, it’s, like, moot. | 所以 没门 |
[09:38] | Cool. Great. Thank you so much. | 好吧 非常感谢 |
[09:41] | You were so helpful. | 非常有帮助 |
[09:42] | Really, this has been invaluable. | 真的 简直是重大线索 |
[09:54] | Come on. | 快点 |
[10:09] | Answer. Come on, answer, answer. | 接电话 快点 接电话接电话 |
[10:10] | Hey, it’s Nina. Leave me a message. | 我是尼娜 请留言 |
[10:12] | Hey, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
[10:14] | Just give me a call as soon as you can, | 尽快给我回电话 |
[10:16] | and maybe send your grandma a text | 或者给你奶奶发条短信 |
[10:18] | and tell her that — | 告诉她 |
[10:19] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈干什么 |
[10:21] | Give me my phone back. | 把手机还我 |
[10:22] | What do we have here? Some text messages from Nina. | 看看这都是什么 尼娜发来的短信 |
[10:25] | – Give it back. – She’s talking about a boy named Michael. | -还给我 -她在说一个叫迈克尔的男孩 |
[10:28] | You don’t happen to know Michael’s last name, do you? | 你不会碰巧知道迈克尔姓什么吧 |
[10:29] | I’m not telling you squat. | 我才不告诉你这个强盗 |
[10:31] | Is this Michael? | 这是迈克尔吗 |
[10:36] | Wait, Lucy, are they going somewhere? | 等下 露西 他们要去什么地方吗 |
[10:57] | What the hell’s going on? Is there a fire? | 到底怎么回事 着火了吗 |
[11:00] | Don’t worry about it! | 别担心 |
[11:05] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[11:11] | We didn’t order anything. | 我们没有点什么东西 |
[11:12] | Oh, this is more of a pick-up. | 我是来找人的 |
[11:14] | Nina? | 尼娜 |
[11:16] | Dex? What are you doing here? | 黛克斯 你来干什么 |
[11:18] | – Taking you home. – Yeah, well, I’m calling the cops. | -带你回家 -我要叫警察了 |
[11:20] | Okay, sure. | 可以 叫吧 |
[11:21] | Uh, go ahead, but, um…I’m pretty sure | 叫吧 但我很确定 |
[11:23] | transporting a minor across state lines in jailable. | 偷带未成年人出国会进监狱 |
[11:27] | I bought the tickets. We’re eloping. | 票是我买的 我们要私奔 |
[11:29] | Where’s your ring? | 你的戒指呢 |
[11:32] | I’m saving up for it. | 我正在攒钱 |
[11:34] | What a catch. | 骗人的鬼话 |
[11:35] | Okay, honeymoon is over. Let’s go. | 好了 蜜月结束 我们回家 |
[11:42] | Another one. | 又一张 |
[11:46] | I knew this was gonna happen. | 我就知道会这样 |
[11:47] | Well, you wanna blame someone? Blame Grandma. | 你如果要怪谁的话 就怪你奶奶 |
[11:51] | Don’t you hate yourself just a little, | 你一点都不恨自己吗 |
[11:53] | doing to me and Michael | 你对我和迈克尔做的事 |
[11:55] | what she did to you and my dad? | 就是她对你和我爸爸的故技重施 |
[11:57] | And what does that make you? | 然后你看看你的下场 |
[11:58] | – Employed. – Hypocrite, is more like it. | -被雇佣 -你更伪善 |
[12:00] | Hey, how about a little bit of quiet time? | 可以安静一会吗 |
[12:04] | What happened with you and my dad, | 你和我爸爸之间发生的事情 |
[12:05] | it’s the whole reason I’m doing this. | 就是我做这件事的全部原因 |
[12:08] | I don’t want it to happen to me. | 我不想重蹈你们的覆辙 |
[12:13] | Oh, geez. Seriously? | 我的天 认真的吗 |
[12:19] | Your radio’s broken. | 你的收音机坏了 |
[12:20] | No, it’s a mixtape. | 没有 这是个混音带 |
[12:22] | Cassette, okay? It came with the car. | 是盒式磁带 好吗 随车附送的 |
[12:24] | Just don’t antagonize it | 不要和它对着干 |
[12:26] | and it might go off on its own, alright? | 它可能就自动关了 好吗 |
[12:29] | It’s the perfect song, huh? | 歌很应景 对吗 |
[12:36] | Just in case, alright? | 只是以防万一 好吗 |
[12:42] | Well, lucky for you, that dent matches the others. | 你真幸运 凹痕和其它的还挺对称 |
[12:44] | How about you — | 如果你 |
[12:55] | Come on. | 快点 |
[12:56] | Go! | 去抓人 |
[13:01] | Run! | 快跑 |
[13:05] | Dex! Dex! | 黛克斯 黛克斯 |
[13:20] | Dex! Dex! | 黛克斯 黛克斯 |
[13:32] | No! | 不要 |
[13:32] | – Come on! – Dex! | -下来 -黛克斯 |
[13:42] | – No! – Come on! | -不要 -跟我走 |
[13:48] | – Come on, Whale! – Dex, help me! | -快走 威尔 -黛克斯 救我 |
[13:52] | Come on! | 快走 |
[13:53] | You gotta learn when to quit, lady. | 你要学会适时放手 女士 |
[13:54] | Let’s go, Whale! | 快走 威尔 |
[13:57] | Dex, help! | 黛克斯 救我 |
[13:58] | Come on! | 快救我 |
[13:59] | Dex! | 黛克斯 |
[14:11] | Yeah, look, they came out of nowhere. | 听着 我不知道他们从哪冒出来的 |
[14:13] | I have no idea what happened. | 我不知道怎么回事 |
[14:17] | Sue Lynn? | 苏·林恩 |
[14:19] | Sue Lynn. | 苏·林恩 |
[14:23] | Miss Parios? | 是帕里奥斯女士吗 |
[14:24] | – Yeah. – Detective Hoffman, PPB. | -是的 -霍夫曼警探 波特兰警局的 |
[14:28] | Can you tell me what happened here, ma’am? | 女士 可以告诉我发生什么事了吗 |
[14:30] | Listen, I already told two other cops the whole story, | 我已经跟那两位警察说了整个事情经过 |
[14:32] | so I don’t really feel like I need to get into it. | 所以我真觉得没必要再说一遍 |
[14:33] | Okay, but th– the thing is, see, kidnapping | 好的 但事实就是 绑架 |
[14:35] | is pretty serious business, so you’ll probably… | 是很严重的事情 所以或许 |
[14:37] | …have to tell a few more of us down at the station. | 得请你去局里和其他警察谈谈 |
[14:39] | Nah, I don’t think so. | 不 我觉得没必要 |
[14:42] | Excuse me? | 你什么意思 |
[14:42] | As long as she’s out there, I need to be looking for her. | 只要她还没回来 我就得去找她 |
[14:45] | The station is up, FYI, not down. | 去警局都是被迫没有请 仅供参考 |
[14:47] | I don’t know why people say that. | 我不知道大家为什么会那样说 |
[14:51] | Ma’am? | 女士 |
[14:54] | Your vehicle. | 你的机动车辆 |
[14:55] | That’s a fancy word for it. | 这个词听着不错 |
[14:58] | – Don’t call me ma’am. – Yeah? | -别叫我女士 -为什么 |
[14:59] | – What would you like me to call you? – Dex. | -你想让我叫你什么 -黛克斯 |
[15:01] | – Dex? – My name is Dex. | -黛克斯 -我的名字是黛克斯 |
[15:02] | Very well, Dex. I need to arrest you. | 很好 黛克斯 我要逮捕你 |
[15:05] | For what? For getting beat up? | 为什么 因为我被打了吗 |
[15:06] | For 14 unpaid parking tickets. | 因为十四张未付停车罚单 |
[15:08] | Apparently there’s a warrant out, so… | 很显然已经发了逮捕令 所以 |
[15:11] | we’re gonna go up to the station. | 我们要被迫去趟警局了 |
[15:21] | Miss Parios. | 帕里奥斯女士 |
[15:23] | I’m Lieutenant Cosgrove. Thanks for coming down. | 我是科斯格罗夫副队 感谢你过来 |
[15:26] | You can thank Kauffman here. | 你应该谢谢考夫曼 |
[15:28] | Hoffman. | 是霍夫曼 |
[15:30] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[15:32] | So, any word on Nina? | 有尼娜的消息吗 |
[15:34] | We found the suspects’ car. | 我们找到了嫌疑人的车 |
[15:35] | It was stolen about a week ago out of Bend. | 大约一周前从本德偷出来的【求校】 |
[15:38] | If there’s any prints — | 如果有指纹 |
[15:38] | The boyfriend give you anything useful? | 她男朋友有提供有用信息吗 |
[15:40] | How do you know we talked to the boyfriend? | 你怎么知道我们和她男朋友谈过 |
[15:42] | Well it’s always the first place you look. | 这总是查案的第一个切入点 |
[15:44] | Since I’ve been sitting here for two hours | 因为我已经在这里坐了两小时 |
[15:46] | drinking Portland’s crappiest coffee, | 喝着波特兰最糟的咖啡 |
[15:47] | I figured that you were out there — | 我以为你在那里 |
[15:48] | The boyfriend said that you forced your way into the motel | 男朋友说你强行进入旅馆 |
[15:51] | and took Nina against her will. | 在尼娜不愿意的情况下带走她 |
[15:53] | She’s 17. She’s not allowed to have her own will. | 她才17岁 她还不能自己做主 |
[15:55] | How about we talk about your connection to Nina? | 那不如谈谈你和尼娜的关系 |
[15:58] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[16:00] | For the third time, | 我跟她爸 本尼 |
[16:01] | i dated her father, Benny, in college. | 在大学的时候约会过三次 |
[16:04] | I still see the family around the Casino. | 现在我还回去赌场看看他家人 |
[16:06] | That relationship with Benny — | 你和本尼的关系 |
[16:07] | if you were to describe how it ended…? | 你们是怎么结束的 |
[16:09] | Well, with him marrying somebody else. | 他娶了别人呗 |
[16:10] | So, not well. | 那结局不太好啊 |
[16:12] | For you. | 对你来说 |
[16:14] | You say that like I’m a suspect. | 你说得我跟嫌疑犯一样 |
[16:16] | Everyone’s a suspect until we establish the facts. | 在真相大白之前所有人都是嫌疑犯 |
[16:18] | Is that in the cop manual? | 警察守则里有这一条吗 |
[16:21] | The kidnappers’ vehicle was spotted at the motel | 你前脚刚离开 |
[16:23] | just as you were leaving. | 绑匪的车就到了旅馆 |
[16:25] | So, either you led them to Nina, | 所以 要不就是你引他们找到尼娜 |
[16:28] | or you just happened to get there first. | 要不就是刚好你先到一步 |
[16:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[16:34] | That’s why people call the police | 这就是为什么当人们遇到这种事时 |
[16:35] | when something like this happens. | 会选择报警 |
[16:37] | When you hire an amateur, you’re gonna get amateur mistakes. | 非专业人士办事 自然会出错 |
[16:47] | Did you do all this? Alone? | 都是你做的吗 自己一个人 |
[16:49] | I also cleaned the mirrors in the bathroom | 我还擦了浴室的镜子 |
[16:51] | and ate a pickle sandwich. | 吃了腌黄瓜三明治 |
[16:53] | And a pickle sandwich? | 腌黄瓜三明治 |
[16:55] | Thanks for doing this. It looks great. | 谢谢你做的这些 很棒 |
[17:04] | – Thanks for bailing me out. – Yeah, I’ll add it to your tab. | -谢谢你保释我出来 -我会记在你账上的 |
[17:06] | I get it, okay? I messed up, Grey. Alright? | 我懂 行了吧 我搞砸了 格雷 |
[17:08] | Hey, you’re just lucky you didn’t get killed. | 你只是走运才没被杀 |
[17:10] | I need to talk to Nina’s boyfriend. He knows something. | 我要跟尼娜男友谈谈 他肯定知道什么 |
[17:12] | Didn’t the cops already question him? | 警察不是问过他话了吗 |
[17:13] | Well, it’s not about questions. | 关键不在问题 |
[17:14] | It’s about how you ask the questions, okay? | 在于你怎么问问题 知道吗 |
[17:15] | Okay, here’s an idea, alright? And call me crazy — | 行 但我有个问题 我想不通 |
[17:18] | Why don’t you let the cops handle it? | 为什么你不让警察去处理呢 |
[17:20] | And just walk away? I’m not gonna do that, okay? | 就这样不管吗 我不会这么做的 |
[17:22] | I need to find her. | 我要找到她 |
[17:24] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:25] | – Dex. – Yeah? | -黛克斯 -什么事 |
[17:26] | I’m, uh, sorry for the way that Cosgrove went at you in there. | 我为科斯格罗夫对你的态度感到抱歉 |
[17:30] | We all want to see a happy ending on this one. | 我们都希望大团圆结局 |
[17:32] | Yeah, I get it. Good cop, bad cop. | 我懂的 有好警察 也有坏警察 |
[17:34] | Uh, which one are you? | 你是哪一类 |
[17:40] | Oh, I’m gonna go with good cop. | 我觉得是好警察 |
[17:42] | This is my friend, Grey. | 这位是我朋友 格雷 |
[17:44] | Yeah, I’m her ride, which is out front. | 我来接她的 车就在门外 |
[17:46] | You ready? | 走了吗 |
[17:51] | Please, please, please, please! Don’t do this! | 求求你了 别这样 |
[17:53] | My grandma, she can give you — | 我祖母 她能给你… |
[18:09] | Cheer up, honey. Things can always get worse. | 打起精神来吧 亲爱的 坏事还在后头 |
[18:22] | The police think I’m involved. | 警察觉得这事跟我有关系 |
[18:24] | Well, there’s a lot of people looking for Nina. | 有很多人在找尼娜 |
[18:26] | Sue Lynn is a powerful woman. | 苏·林恩是个有权势的女人 |
[18:28] | That’s why we had to leave. | 所以我们才要私奔 |
[18:29] | Guy like me — no money, I’m out of the bloodline. | 像我这样的人 没钱又没势 |
[18:32] | There was no way that I was ever gonna be good enough | 我是永远都配不上 |
[18:34] | for the family empire. | 这样的家族帝国 |
[18:35] | – I understand. – You ruined it. | -我明白 -你毁了这一切 |
[18:38] | And saying sorry won’t fix it, | 说对不起也无济于事 |
[18:39] | but maybe I can make things right, okay? | 但说不定我能把她找回来 好吗 |
[18:41] | Michael, if you know anything, you need to tell me now. | 迈克尔 如果你知道什么 你要告诉我 |
[18:52] | You know, you wouldn’t know it to look at me, | 你看我这样子可能看不出来 |
[18:54] | but I used to interrogate people in the service. | 但我以前当兵的时候是审问别人的 |
[18:58] | And I would get this feeling when people were holding back, | 当人有所隐瞒的时候 我会有感觉 |
[19:01] | and I’m getting it now. | 而我现在就感受到了 |
[19:03] | Nina trusted you. | 尼娜信任你 |
[19:04] | She told you things you swore never to tell anyone else. | 她告诉你让你发誓绝不能跟别人说的事情 |
[19:07] | Then why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[19:08] | Because if something happens to her, | 因为万一她出了什么事 |
[19:10] | you’re never gonna forgive yourself. | 你永远都不会原谅自己 |
[19:16] | Sue Lynn… | 苏·林恩… |
[19:18] | had business with this gangster, Baxter Hall. | 她和一个黑帮 巴克斯特·霍尔有过节 |
[19:22] | When opioids starting showing up on the reservation, | 当鸦片类药物开始出现在保护区的时候 |
[19:25] | she intercepted one of his shipments and she torched it. | 她拦截了他的船 然后销毁了 |
[19:28] | So, Baxter’s out a ton of money. | 所以巴克斯特损失了巨款 |
[19:31] | And maybe he’s trying to get it back from Sue Lynn another way. | 可能他想用另一种方法让苏·林恩偿还 |
[19:34] | I wouldn’t know where to find him. | 我不知道去哪找他 |
[19:36] | Yeah, I know somebody who might. | 我有认识的人可能会知道 |
[19:40] | “Two million dollars, cash. | “两百万美元现金 |
[19:42] | If we see the police, the next box will contain | 如果敢报警 下一个包裹 |
[19:44] | your granddaughter’s fingers. | 装的就是你孙女的手指 |
[19:45] | Expect instructions.” | 等下一步指令” |
[19:46] | Security found it in a box outside. | 保安在外面发现了这个盒子 |
[19:48] | Looks like sawdust maybe? | 看起来像木屑 |
[19:50] | Blood? | 有血迹吗 |
[19:53] | No, ma’am. | 没有 女士 |
[19:54] | Mrs. Blackbird, we’re gonna need to ask you a few questions. | 黑鸟女士 我们需要问你几个问题 |
[19:56] | If I knew who was responsible, Nina would be home already | 如果我知道是谁干的 尼娜早就回家了 |
[20:00] | and you’d be counting their fingers in a box. | 而你们会正在数盒子里他们的手指头 |
[20:01] | We would like to speak to her parents. | 我们想和她的父母谈谈 |
[20:03] | – Nina’s mother is too distressed. – What about her father? | -尼娜的妈妈伤心过度 -她爸爸呢 |
[20:06] | He was killed in Afghanistan serving his country. | 在阿富汗服役时牺牲了 |
[20:08] | Sue Lynn speaks for the family. | 苏·林恩是这个家族的话事人 |
[20:11] | Alright. We’re gonna need to review | 好吧 我们需要赌场 |
[20:13] | all of the Casino footage, monitor incoming calls… | 所有的监控录像 监听来电… |
[20:15] | We need a list of employees, | 还要你的员工 |
[20:17] | business associates, all of that. | 生意伙伴 所有人的名单 |
[20:18] | You’ll include my people every step of your investigation. | 所有的调查都要带我的人一起 |
[20:22] | We’re, uh, really accustomed to operating independently. | 我们比较习惯独立调查 |
[20:26] | In here, you are guests of the confederated tribes. | 在这里 你们是联盟部落的客人 |
[20:31] | We look forward to working hand in hand…for once. | 我们期望能与你们联手调查 这一次 |
[20:53] | Hey, you need a hand back there? | 要帮忙吗 |
[20:57] | No offense, but you were the worst short-order cooks in Stumptown. | 恕我直言 但你是树墩城最烂的快餐厨子 |
[20:59] | Who puts mustard on a taco? | 谁会往墨西哥卷饼上放芥末 |
[21:01] | – That was one time. – What happened to your face? | -就那一次 -你的脸怎么了 |
[21:02] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[21:05] | How’s the taco trade? | 卷饼生意怎么样 |
[21:06] | – Complicated. – Oh, yeah? | -一言难尽 -是吗 |
[21:08] | Back when you worked for me, a taco was a taco. | 你还给我打工那会 卷饼就是卷饼 |
[21:10] | Now, all the competition, social media… | 现在 各种竞争 各种社交媒体… |
[21:13] | It’s like every taquito needs to win a Michelin star. | 好像每个墨西哥人都需要米其林评级似的 |
[21:16] | Listen, Tookie, I need your help. | 听着 托奇 你得帮我 |
[21:18] | I need to find Baxter Hall. | 我要找巴克斯特·霍尔 |
[21:21] | How would I know where he is? | 我怎么会知道他在哪 |
[21:23] | C’mon. 20 years, rolling around in that tin can. | 得了吧 你可是混了20多年 |
[21:26] | I mean, nobody knows the city like you. | 城里的情况谁有你熟 |
[21:28] | – What can I say? I’m outta the loop. – Yeah, you know what? | -怎么说呢 我不在那个圈子里了 -你知道吗 |
[21:30] | Your eye…does this little twitch when you’re lying. | 你这只眼睛 在你撒谎时会轻微抽搐 |
[21:34] | Like when you tell your customers | 就像你告诉你的顾客 |
[21:36] | that your chicken’s free-range. | 你用的都是散养鸡的鸡肉 |
[21:37] | I only use organic. | 我只用有机产品 |
[21:38] | There it is. Right there. | 又来了 那个抽搐 |
[21:40] | We both know you buy everything on the cheap. | 我们都知道你进的都是便宜货 |
[21:43] | Keep it down. Someone hears you and it’s death by Yelp. | 小点声 被人听见 我点评的评价就完了 |
[21:47] | Baxter’s bad news, Dex. | 巴克斯特不好惹 黛克斯 |
[21:49] | Well, he may have taken something I need. | 他可能拿走了我需要的东西 |
[21:51] | – Then let him have it. – That’s not an option. | -那就给他 -那可不行 |
[21:55] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[21:57] | Last I heard — but on your life, | 之前我听说 但是绝对 |
[21:59] | you didn’t hear it from me… | 不能说是我说的 |
[22:01] | …he was working out of the Counter Culture in Old Town. | 他在老城区的反文化干活 |
[22:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:06] | Thanks, Took, I owe you one. | 谢谢你 托奇 这次算我欠你 |
[22:07] | Don’t thank me. Hit me on Instagram. I need the likes. | 别谢我 上图享找我 我需要”赞” |
[22:17] | Dex. | 黛克斯 |
[22:19] | Long time. | 好久不见 |
[22:21] | You’re working here now. | 你在这工作了 |
[22:22] | Yeah, you never called me after that night. I… | 是啊 那晚之后你再也没打给我 |
[22:23] | thought we hit it off. | 我以为我俩还挺投缘的呢 |
[22:25] | We slept together, though, didn’t we, Ted? | 我们不是睡过了吗 泰德 |
[22:27] | – Todd. – R-Right. My bad. | -托德 -对 抱歉 |
[22:29] | Yeah. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[22:30] | So, um…are you gonna let me in or not? | 所以 我能不能进去 |
[22:35] | Cool, thanks. | 酷 谢了 |
[22:49] | Hey, uh, I’m here to see Baxter Hall. | 我是来见巴克斯特·霍尔的 |
[22:52] | Alright, yeah. | 跟我来 |
[23:02] | Baxter Hall? | 巴克斯特·霍尔 |
[23:03] | What happened to your face? | 你的脸怎么了 |
[23:05] | Oh. Yeah. Uh… | 这个… |
[23:07] | I don’t care. | 我随口问问 |
[23:09] | Did you bring the money? | 你带钱来了吗 |
[23:12] | Yeah. | 带了 |
[23:13] | Yeah, the, uh, the money is, um, nearby, | 带了 钱在附近 |
[23:16] | but I’m gonna have to see the girl first. | 我要先见到那个女孩 |
[23:19] | Girl is nearby. | 女孩在附近 |
[23:21] | But I’m gonna need some assurances first. | 但我需要一些保证 |
[23:24] | – Are you a cop? – No. | -你是警察吗 -不是 |
[23:27] | It’s just — that’s what a cop would say, you know? | 警察都这么说 |
[23:30] | So, I’m gonna have to check for a wire. | 所以我要搜搜你身上有没有窃听器 |
[23:33] | Well, it’s a good thing I wore my second-best bra. | 幸好我穿了我第二好的胸罩 |
[23:36] | That’s hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[23:38] | Did you guys hear the thing about the second-best bra? | 你们听见她说第二好的胸罩的了吗 |
[23:41] | ‘Cause it’s her second-best bra. | 因为这是她第二好的胸罩 |
[23:44] | – Okay. – Okay. | -搜 -好 |
[23:47] | You know, there’s a lot of people looking for the girl. | 很多人都在找那个女孩 |
[23:49] | It was not easy getting her here. | 把她弄到这可不容易 |
[23:50] | I bet she put up a fight, too. | 她肯定也激烈反抗了 |
[23:51] | Eh, not really. It was lousy security. | 并没有 安保很烂 |
[23:54] | It was practically a milk run. | 很容易就把她带出来了 |
[23:56] | Okay, so, where is she? | 好吧 她在哪 |
[23:59] | Funny. | 你真逗 |
[24:02] | 1970 GTO. GOAT ragtop. | 1970款庞蒂亚克GTO 山羊敞篷 |
[24:07] | Oh, so rare. | 当世稀有 |
[24:09] | Ain’t she gorgeous? | 漂亮吧 |
[24:11] | Yeah, I mean, look — look at the — look at her. | 是啊 看 看 看看她 |
[24:14] | Right? | 是吧 |
[24:14] | Okay, well, let’s, uh, | 好了 我们 |
[24:16] | do your little inspection thingy | 来检查一下车况 |
[24:17] | and then we’ll go and count the money. | 然后我们就可以去数钱了 |
[24:20] | Yeah. Cool. | 好 |
[24:24] | Um…Yeah, I’ll just take a little, uh, peek a roo. | 我就稍微看一下 |
[24:27] | Yeah. Do your thing. | 可以 你随意 |
[24:29] | Ooh. Oh, she is nice. | 哇哦 车子不错 |
[24:32] | Got all the features that you asked for, my man. | 满足你的所有要求 伙计 |
[24:34] | Real nice. | 真不错 |
[24:39] | Uh, hey, you mind if I listen to her purr? | 那个 介意我听听响儿吗 |
[24:41] | Be my guest. It’s your hundred K. | 随意 你出的钱 |
[24:42] | Right. | 没错 |
[24:44] | Let’s see what she has to say, huh? | 看看她声音如何 |
[24:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:49] | Baxter Hall? | 巴克斯特·霍尔 |
[24:51] | Sure. Yeah. Go ahead. | 当然 请便 |
[24:56] | – Who are you? – I’m your buyer. | -你是谁 -买家 |
[24:59] | Why is that woman in my vehicle? | 那个女人为什么在我车里 |
[25:05] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[25:22] | Somebody tell me that that didn’t just happen. | 谁告诉我这一切都是假的 |
[25:27] | Anybody! | 谁都行 |
[25:32] | Hey, it’s Hoffman. | 我是霍夫曼 |
[25:33] | I’ve been trying to get ahold of you. | 我一直在联系你 |
[25:35] | Good news. Nina’s been returned. | 好消息 尼娜被送回来了 |
[25:39] | Wait, she what? | 等等 什么 |
[25:40] | She’s back with her family. | 她回到了家人身边 |
[25:42] | Why don’t you come down to the station tomorrow | 不如你明天直接来局里 |
[25:44] | and talk about it? | 谈谈这事 |
[25:56] | Keep it. | 留着吧 |
[26:01] | Dropped her off a mile down the road. | 沿路下去一英里放下了她 |
[26:03] | – Not a hair out of place. – Well, Nina’s sharp. | -毫发无损 -尼娜很聪明 |
[26:05] | I’m sure she gave the police enough to catch those guys. | 她肯定能提供足够线索抓住他们 |
[26:08] | Yes, it’s only a matter of time. | 是 时间问题而已 |
[26:16] | – Uh, listen, – I don’t know what happened. | -听着 -我不知道怎么回事 |
[26:18] | I’d like to talk to Nina in person. | 我想直接跟尼娜谈 |
[26:20] | She’s with her mother. | 她在她妈妈那里 |
[26:21] | Maybe now is not the best time. | 也许现在不太方便 |
[26:24] | I hear rumors of an incident | 我听到流言 说有一个 |
[26:26] | involving our ex-associate Baxter Hall | 听描述很像你的女人和我们的前合伙人 |
[26:29] | and a woman fitting your description. | 巴克斯特·霍尔出了点小摩擦 |
[26:31] | Yeah, I was, um, trying to do the right thing. | 是 我 只是为了办事 |
[26:34] | When I was a child, there was a snow storm. | 我还小的时候 遇到过一场暴风雪 |
[26:38] | A man came out to fix the chimney. | 一个男人来修烟囱 |
[26:40] | A plumber. He was all we could find. | 他是个水管工 但我们只能找到他 |
[26:43] | But before he was finished, he fell through the roof, | 但还没修好 他就从屋顶上掉下来 |
[26:47] | leaving us completely exposed with no chimney. | 结果屋顶漏洞 烟囱也没好 |
[26:53] | I certainly hope | 我希望 |
[26:53] | you haven’t escalated our troubles with Baxter. | 你没有恶化我们和巴克斯特的冲突 |
[26:58] | The advance you gave me — keeping it wouldn’t be right. | 你给我的定金 我不能留着 |
[27:00] | That won’t be necessary. It was my mistake. | 没必要 是我的错 |
[27:02] | You don’t hire a plumber to fix a chimney. | 就不该请水管工修烟囱 |
[27:06] | Nina’s suffered enough because of you. | 尼娜因为你已经受够了罪 |
[27:55] | Hey, Mark, it’s Dex. | 马克 我是黛克斯 |
[27:57] | I’m back in town just for the night. | 今晚我在城里 |
[27:59] | I was wondering maybe if we could meet up. | 不知道能不能见个面 |
[28:00] | Maybe I could come over to your place. | 也许我可以去你那里 |
[28:02] | Uh, it’s Dex. It’s Dex. | 我是黛克斯 我是黛克斯 |
[28:03] | I’d love to see you. In town for the night… | 我想见你 今晚我在这边 |
[28:06] | Hey, Sarah. I was wondering if maybe I could come over… | 萨拉 不知道我能不能过去一下 |
[28:07] | Well, you know, maybe I could come over… | 就是 也许我可以过去看看你 |
[28:09] | …grab a drink… | 一起喝点东西 |
[28:10] | Maybe I could come over just for the night. | 也许我今晚可以在你那里住 |
[28:17] | Medic! | 医护人员 |
[28:20] | Hey, um… | 那个 |
[28:22] | Uh, listen, I need to talk. | 听着 我需要跟你谈谈 |
[28:23] | Um, you around? | 你在吗 |
[28:35] | This couldn’t wait ’til tomorrow? | 不能等到明天吗 |
[28:45] | What are we doing here, Dex? | 我们在干什么 黛克斯 |
[28:47] | Having fun. | 玩 |
[28:59] | You want something to drink? | 喝点什么吗 |
[29:01] | No, I’m fine. Thanks. | 不用 谢谢 |
[29:02] | I make a mean cup of tea. | 我泡的茶很好喝 |
[29:04] | No, I actually have something I have to do, so… | 不用 我还有事 所以 |
[29:06] | At 2:00 in the morning? | 半夜两点有什么事 |
[29:07] | Wow. Is it 2:00 already? | 天哪 已经两点了吗 |
[29:09] | Where has the time gone? | 时间都溜到哪去了 |
[29:14] | Warmer. | 暖了 |
[29:18] | Warmer. | 更暖了 |
[29:20] | Hot. | 热了 |
[29:22] | Very hot. | 特别热 |
[29:26] | Post-its are a tad creepy. | 便利贴有点诡异吧 |
[29:28] | They help me track leads and mysteries. | 能帮我整理线索 分析谜团 |
[29:30] | I like a good mystery. | 我喜欢有趣的谜团 |
[29:34] | Well, here’s one that I’ve been working on. | 我手上正好有一个 |
[29:37] | Subject’s marriage falls apart. | 目标的婚姻四分五裂 |
[29:39] | Despite having a cushy job in the family business, | 一心想在家族企业求一份安闲工作 |
[29:43] | he joins the Army and deploys to Afghanistan. | 所以他入伍 被分配到了阿富汗 |
[29:47] | Six months into the tour, he gets leave, | 六个月后他退伍了 |
[29:49] | but he doesn’t go home. | 但却没回家 |
[29:51] | He goes to Kabul, where his Humvee hits an IED, | 他去了喀布尔 结果他的悍马遇上了炸弹 |
[29:54] | killing him instantly. | 他也当场死亡 |
[29:56] | Personal effects for a Benjamin Blackburn. | 这就是本杰明·黑鸟的生平 |
[29:59] | Items found on the deceased — $86 in cash | 死者身上的所有物有 86美元现金 |
[30:03] | and one diamond engagement ring. | 还有一颗钻石戒指 |
[30:09] | You were the reason Benny was there, Dex. | 本尼去那里是为了你 黛克斯 |
[30:13] | Maybe you thought saving Nina | 也许你觉得保护尼娜 |
[30:14] | would somehow make up for losing him. | 能弥补失去他的愧疚 |
[30:20] | Wow. You put that together all on your own? | 这些都是你一个人查出来的吗 |
[30:23] | We had to know how you fit in. | 我们得知道你适应得怎么样 |
[30:34] | What are these? | 这是什么 |
[30:35] | We think they may have kept Nina | 我们觉得他们可能把尼娜 |
[30:36] | at a construction site. | 关在一个建筑工地 |
[30:37] | What did Nina say? | 尼娜怎么说 |
[30:38] | Sue Lynn won’t let us near her. | 苏·林恩不让我们靠近她 |
[30:40] | Wait, what? She’s — Why would she do that? | 等等 什么 她为什么要这么做 |
[30:42] | I mean, these people kidnapped her granddaughter. | 这些人可是绑架了她的孙女 |
[30:43] | Apparently, these guys, they just dropped her off | 显然那些人只是把她 |
[30:45] | right in front of the Casino. | 放在了赌场门口 |
[30:46] | No, Hollis told me that | 不 霍利斯告诉我 |
[30:48] | she was dropped off a mile down the road. | 她是被扔在一英里外的路上 |
[30:50] | Those are conflicting stories. | 这些说法矛盾 |
[30:51] | Look, we had to kick this up to the Feds. | 听着 我们得交给联调局处理了 |
[30:53] | You just passed this along? | 你就这么把案子给他们了 |
[30:55] | They have jurisdiction where we don’t. | 他们有执法权 我们没有 |
[30:57] | It’s out of my hands. | 我无能为力了 |
[31:00] | And yours. | 你也是 |
[31:03] | Yeah, not this time. | 这次可不行 |
[31:13] | Uh, Nina’s back. | 尼娜回来了 |
[31:14] | – Oh, that’s great. – Yeah. | -太好了 -是啊 |
[31:17] | I still think that, uh, Sue Lynn is hiding something, though. | 但我还是觉得苏·林恩有所隐瞒 |
[31:20] | Your brother’s asleep in the back office. | 你弟弟在后面的办公室里睡着了 |
[31:23] | Yeah. I should have called. | 我应该早点给你打电话的 |
[31:29] | – What? – Someone you know? | -怎么了 -是你认识的人吗 |
[31:31] | Or a one-night stand again? | 还是又是一夜情 |
[31:32] | Oh, come on, man. What are you? My dad? | 拜托 伙计 你是我爸爸吗 |
[31:34] | – This is so — – I’m not your dad. I’m your friend. | -这真是 -我不是你爸爸 我是你朋友 |
[31:37] | Well, friends don’t judge. | 朋友不会批判 |
[31:38] | Yeah, friends tell the truth. | 对 朋友会说实话 |
[31:40] | Probably time you start figuring out this PTSD, because — | 也许该想想你的创伤后应激综合征 因为 |
[31:42] | – Grey, that’s not what this is about. – It might be what it’s about. | -格雷 不是因为这个 -也许就是因为这个 |
[31:43] | – That’s not — It’s not — No. – Yeah, but it might be. | -这不是 不是 不 -但也许是 |
[31:44] | – I know Sue Lynn, okay? – Okay. | -我了解苏·林恩 好吗 -好吧 |
[31:46] | – I know her. – Okay. | -我了解她 -好吧 |
[31:47] | She would want those kidnappers strung up. | 她肯定希望把那些绑架犯抓起来 |
[31:49] | W-Why wouldn’t she let Nina talk to the cops? | 她为什么不愿意让尼娜和警察接触 |
[31:51] | I mean, none of it makes any sense. | 我是说 这一切都说不通 |
[31:52] | Dex, you think you can do five tours in Afghanistan | 黛克斯 你觉得你去阿富汗派驻了五次 |
[31:54] | – and not be left with a dent? – Look, no — | -还能没事人儿一样地回来吗 -不 |
[31:55] | Without any damages? | 毫发无损吗 |
[31:56] | What if It’s not the way it works. | 如果事情不是这样的呢 |
[31:57] | What if Sue Lynn lied? | 如果苏·林恩撒谎了呢 |
[31:58] | What if she lied so she could sideline the cops | 如果她撒谎了 想骗过警察 |
[32:01] | and handle the ransom herself? | 自己去交赎金呢 |
[32:02] | – Dex — – I mean, Nina could still be out there somewhere, Grey. | -黛克斯 -尼娜很可能还被绑着 格雷 |
[32:05] | I mean, there is something wrong here. | 肯定有些什么不对劲 |
[32:06] | With you! | 你不对劲 |
[32:13] | Nina’s home. | 尼娜回家了 |
[32:15] | So are you. | 你也是 |
[32:18] | It’s time to move on. | 该往前看了 |
[32:34] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[32:41] | I miss Benny. | 我很想念本尼 |
[32:42] | He was always nice to me and knew lots of funny jokes. | 他总是对我很好 会讲很多笑话 |
[32:46] | I miss him, too. | 我也想他 |
[32:49] | Dex, when I get sad, I go to a park | 黛克斯 我不高兴的时候就会去公园里 |
[32:53] | and I kick the ball and pretend I win a game. | 踢着球 假装我赢了一场比赛 |
[32:57] | I always feel better. | 我总会感觉好受一些 |
[33:00] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[33:04] | You know what? Why don’t you go get your ball, buddy, okay? | 这样吧 你去拿你的球 伙计 |
[33:06] | You go to the park. | 你去公园吧 |
[33:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[33:22] | You know, we’re gonna make a stop first. | 我们要先去一个地方 |
[33:25] | I could use a win. | 我需要一场胜利 |
[33:34] | Alright, buddy. | 好了 伙计 |
[33:36] | Um, look, you can play a few games. | 你可以玩点游戏 |
[33:38] | Just be a minute, okay? | 我马上回来 好吗 |
[33:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:44] | So, um, Nina’s back home. | 尼娜回到家了 |
[33:47] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[33:49] | You said you were saving up for one, so… | 你说你要存钱买一个 所以… |
[33:58] | You know, the guy who was gonna give me that? | 本来要把这个戒指给我的那个人 |
[34:00] | He, uh… | 他 |
[34:02] | He let some people talk him out of it. | 他听了别人的话 不打算这么做了 |
[34:05] | And by the time he listened to himself, it was too late. | 等他想要听从自己的内心时 已经太迟了 |
[34:10] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么了 |
[34:11] | Well, uh, say you won’t make the same mistake he did. | 你就说你不会犯跟他一样的错误吧 |
[34:28] | Michael… | 迈克尔 |
[34:30] | Michael, what have you done with Nina? | 迈克尔 你对尼娜做了什么 |
[34:35] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[34:36] | Hand your little girlfriend to Grandma | 把你的小女朋友交给她奶奶 |
[34:39] | and get our money. | 然后去拿我们的钱 |
[35:06] | – Hey, what’s up? – De– De– De– De– | -你好 -黛黛黛黛 |
[35:08] | Ansel, you okay? | 安塞尔 你没事吧 |
[35:09] | Dex left without me. | 黛克斯丢下我走了 |
[35:10] | What does that mean? Where did she go? | 什么意思 她去哪里了 |
[35:11] | Where did Dex go? | 黛克斯去哪里了 |
[35:12] | I don’t know. She wasn’t driving. | 我不知道 她没开车 |
[35:14] | Just hold tight, okay? | 待着别动 |
[35:19] | Hoffman. | 霍夫曼 |
[35:20] | This is Dex Parios’ friend, Grey McConnell. | 我是黛克斯·帕里奥斯朋友 格雷·麦卡农 |
[35:22] | Something might have happened to Dex, okay? | 黛克斯可能出了什么事 |
[35:24] | Two guys left in her car. | 有两个人开着她的车走了 |
[35:25] | Sh– She might have been kidnapped. | 她…她可能被绑架了 |
[35:26] | Hold on. | 等着 |
[35:29] | All units, be on the lookout for an orange ’92 Mustang GT. | 所有单位 寻找一辆橙色92款野马 |
[35:32] | Possible abduction. | 可能是绑架 |
[35:34] | …it’s tart but has an earthy finish. | 有酸味但有泥土的回味 |
[35:38] | I’m going with Ethiopian. | 我觉得是埃塞俄比亚 |
[35:40] | Kenyan. | 肯尼亚 |
[35:41] | Hey! Sounds like somebody’s getting a little nervous back there. | 听起来后面有人不耐烦了 |
[35:43] | Let me out of here! | 放我出去 |
[35:44] | The police think Nina’s home. | 警察以为尼娜回家了 |
[35:46] | I’ve held up my end. | 我遵守了我的约定 |
[35:47] | Now you better hold up yours. | 你最好不要食言 |
[36:04] | * Who’d have believed you’d come along* | *谁能想到你会来* |
[36:10] | *Hands* | *手啊* |
[36:22] | The Car! | 有车 |
[37:02] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
[37:09] | Michael! Michael, we have to go! | 迈克尔 迈克尔 我们得赶紧走 |
[37:10] | We have to go before they come back! | 不然他们就回来了 |
[37:37] | Come on! We were just kidding around! | 拜托 我们只是在闹着玩 |
[37:45] | All units, orange Mustang GT | 所有单位 橙色野马 |
[37:47] | spotted heading east on Alder. | 被发现顺着埃尔德路往东开了 |
[37:48] | Unit 2510 responding. | 2510号响应 |
[38:02] | I’ll take my granddaughter home now, thank you. | 我带我孙女回家了 谢谢 |
[38:05] | Ama! | 奶奶 |
[38:19] | Stupid boy. | 愚蠢的孩子 |
[38:56] | Don’t shoot, don’t shoot | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[38:58] | We got it from here, Dex. | 接下来就交给我们吧 黛克斯 |
[39:01] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[39:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:03] | There’s two more in the trunk. | 后备箱里还有两个 |
[39:16] | Hey, how you doing? | 你还好吧 |
[39:19] | Look, Nina, I’m really sorry. | 尼娜 我真的很抱歉 |
[39:21] | Are you kidding? | 你开玩笑吗 |
[39:23] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[39:26] | I was…just doing my job. | 我只是在做我该做的 |
[39:29] | Suppose you might have been the right person for it. | 看来你可能真的是合适的人选 |
[39:32] | Wow. You always were the master of the non-apology apology. | 你真是擅长说不像道歉的道歉 |
[40:03] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[40:15] | Take this out back, okay? | 把这个拿到后面去 好吗 |
[40:16] | Okay. Trash. | 好吧 垃圾 |
[40:18] | Thank you, man. | 谢了 伙计 |
[40:20] | Well, look at this. Looks like I got a bar. | 看啊 看来他喜欢我了 |
[40:22] | Congrats. | 恭喜你 |
[40:25] | And, uh…thank you. | 以及 谢谢你 |
[40:28] | For what? | 为什么 |
[40:28] | Well, for…how you are with Ansel, | 因为你和安塞尔的关系 |
[40:31] | and…for always bailing me out, calling me out on my crap. | 还有永远挺我 把我从麻烦里救出来 |
[40:34] | And for the free beer, which you like. | 还有免费啤酒 你最喜欢了 |
[40:37] | Yeah, for that most of all. | 最主要是为这个 |
[40:39] | It’s… You know, it’s nothing. | 这…这不算什么 |
[40:41] | No, it’s not. It’s everything. | 才不是呢 这很重要 |
[40:47] | Ma’am… | 女士 |
[40:49] | Kauffman. | 考夫曼 |
[40:52] | I, uh, thought you might be here. | 我想着你可能会在这里 |
[40:53] | I also thought, uh, you might want this back. | 我还想着 你可能想要回这个 |
[40:56] | Oh, wowzer. | 哇哦 |
[40:58] | You’re not gonna get down on one knee? | 你不打算单膝跪地吗 |
[41:00] | – Nah. – Come on. | -不了 -拜托 |
[41:01] | – No? – You don’t want that. | -不用吗 -你不想的 |
[41:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:04] | So, listen, things could have really gone bad with Nina, | 听着 尼娜的事原本很可能会以悲剧收场 |
[41:07] | and they didn’t ’cause of you, so…thank you. | 因为有你 所以有个好结果 所以谢谢你 |
[41:12] | Well, I’m gonna take that as a compliment. | 我就当这是在夸我了 |
[41:13] | You should. | 你是该这么觉得 |
[41:15] | Um, I may regret saying this, | 我可能会后悔这么说 |
[41:17] | but sometimes people have problems, alright? | 人们有时候会遇上各种问题 |
[41:20] | And they’re the kind of problems | 都是一些警察 |
[41:21] | that police can’t help with. | 解决不了的问题 |
[41:23] | I got a friend who’s in that kind of jam. | 我有个干这行的朋友 |
[41:25] | I think he could use your help. | 我觉得他会需要你的帮助 |
[41:26] | He’ll pay you. | 他会给你钱 |
[41:29] | Yeah, cool. | 好吧 |
[41:31] | Alright. Look, if you’re interested, give him a call. | 好了 如果你有兴趣 给他打个电话 |
[41:35] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[41:36] | Pay your parking tickets, Dex. | 记得付清停车票钱 黛克斯 |
[41:39] | I don’t want to have to arrest you again. | 我不想再逮捕你了 |
[41:42] | You kinda want to, though, a little bit. | 你还是有点想的 |
[41:49] | What do you think? Should I call? | 你怎么看 我该打电话吗 |
[41:50] | No, I don’t think you should call. | 不 我不觉得你该打 |
[41:52] | You can barely find your keys half the time. | 你有半数时间都找不到你的钥匙 |
[41:54] | He said it would pay. | 他说有钱拿 |
[41:55] | Are you honestly considering doing this? | 你真的在考虑这个吗 |
[41:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:58] | Might keep me out of trouble. | 也许不会让我再惹麻烦了 |
[42:01] | It might. There he is. | 也许 他回来了 |
[42:04] | – Hey, buddy. – I got your water ready. | -伙计 -我给你倒好水了 |
[42:07] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[42:17] | 俄勒冈州波特兰 老城 |