时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | – Ma’am. – Don’t call me ma’am. | -女士 -别叫我女士 |
[00:01] | – What would you like me to call you? – Dex. | -你想让我叫你什么 -黛克斯 |
[00:04] | Sis, are we gonna be okay? | 姐姐 我们不会有事吧 |
[00:07] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[00:07] | My granddaughter’s run away. | 我的孙女离家出走了 |
[00:09] | I need someone I can trust. | 我需要一个我信得过的人 |
[00:13] | You gotta know when to quit, lady. | 你要学会适时放手 女士 |
[00:15] | People call the police | 人们遇到这种事时 |
[00:16] | when something like this happens. | 会选择报警 |
[00:17] | When you hire an amateur, you’re gonna get amateur mistakes. | 非专业人士办事 自然会出错 |
[00:20] | Yeah, I get it. Good cop, bad cop. | 我懂的 好警察坏警察那一套 |
[00:22] | Which one are you? | 你是哪一类 |
[00:27] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[00:28] | Things could have really gone bad, | 尼娜的事原本很可能会以悲剧收场 |
[00:29] | and they didn’t because of you. | 因为有你 所以有个好结果 |
[00:31] | Sometimes people have problems. | 人们有时候会遇上各种问题 |
[00:33] | The kind of problems that police can’t help with. | 都是一些警察解决不了的问题 |
[00:35] | That’s where you come in. | 这时候就轮到你了 |
[00:35] | You, a PI? | 你去做私家侦探 |
[00:36] | You can barely find your keys half the time. | 你有半数时间都找不到你的钥匙 |
[00:38] | Might keep me out of trouble. | 也许不会让我再惹麻烦了 |
[00:44] | Is that all? | 就这些吗 |
[00:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[00:48] | Open the register! | 打开收银台 |
[00:49] | Now! Now! | 快点 |
[00:51] | Come on! Come on! Let’s go! | 快点 快点 |
[00:56] | It’s a great show. | 那剧不错 |
[00:57] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[00:58] | Your hat. Fiona X. | 你的帽子 《菲奥娜X》 |
[01:01] | At the Roseland. | 在罗斯兰剧院 |
[01:02] | Yeah. Yeah, it was. | 是的 是的 |
[01:04] | Yeah, I’m a big fan, obviously. | 是的 我很喜欢 很显然 |
[01:06] | Hey! Speed it up! | 快点 |
[01:09] | Yeah, those were the punk days, you know? | 那时候还算朋克 |
[01:12] | Before she totally sold out. | 后来票都卖光了 |
[01:14] | Don’t they all, right, man? | 不都是这样的吗 |
[01:17] | Sorry, but, uh, I’m gonna need all your — | 抱歉 我需要你的… |
[01:19] | Yep, yep. Um… | 好吧 |
[01:23] | I’m in between jobs right now, | 我最近在待业 |
[01:24] | so I don’t have, uh — That’s it. | 所以我没什么…就这些 |
[01:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:29] | I’ll just, uh, take the beanie. | 那我就拿走你的帽子 |
[01:33] | You want my beanie? | 你要我的帽子 |
[01:34] | Lady, just give the man your beanie. | 女士 把帽子给他吧 |
[01:37] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[02:12] | Ok. | 好了 |
[02:14] | Lady, it’s okay. Take the beer. | 女士 没关系 啤酒拿走吧 |
[02:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:25] | Oh, man. I’m sorry. | 天啊 很抱歉 |
[02:28] | No, I’m sorry. My fault. | 不 是我抱歉 我不好 |
[02:29] | No, that’s my fault. | 不 是我的错 |
[02:33] | Can I buy you a beer? | 我能再给你买一瓶吗 |
[02:37] | Before the cops get us. | 趁警察还没来抓我们 |
[03:08] | Okay, don’t touch it! | 别碰 |
[03:10] | The fire department will come. | 消防局会来的 |
[03:18] | – Good morning. – Sorry. | -早上好 -抱歉 |
[03:20] | I-I-I didn’t think a place like this | 我没想到这种地方 |
[03:21] | would have an alarm, so I — | 还有警报 所以我… |
[03:22] | That’s a nice thing to say. | 这开场白不错 |
[03:24] | I’d offer you a Bloody Mary, but, um, | 我想给你来一杯血腥玛丽的 但是 |
[03:26] | I’m starting a detox cleanse today. | 我要从今天开始戒瘾净化 |
[03:28] | If you want any, I have plenty. | 你想喝这个的话 我有很多 |
[03:30] | No. I better get going, so… | 不 我该走了 所以 |
[03:32] | But, um, last night was really fun. | 但是 昨晚玩得很开心 |
[03:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:37] | Greg. My name is Greg. | 格雷格 我叫格雷格 |
[03:39] | Yeah, I know your name, Greg. | 我知道你的名字 格雷格 |
[03:40] | It’s actually Grey. You were close. | 其实是格雷 你差点混过去了 |
[03:44] | Okay, I’m terrible with names. | 好吧 我很不擅长记名字 |
[03:46] | Well, I will tell you you know your way | 但我知道你很擅长 |
[03:47] | around a foosball table. | 桌上足球 |
[03:49] | You were 10 for 10 last night. | 你昨晚十战十胜 |
[03:50] | You’re a Sagittarius. You’re in between jobs. | 你是射手座 你目前待业 |
[03:52] | You’re afraid of heights. | 你恐高 |
[03:54] | You hate water chestnuts. | 你讨厌荸荠 |
[03:56] | Uh…you really remembered everything, huh? | 你真的什么都记得啊 |
[03:59] | And you don’t remember anything about me. | 你对我什么都不记得了 |
[04:01] | No, last night is a bit of a blur. | 是的 昨晚的记忆都模糊了 |
[04:03] | Well, why don’t I give you the Cliff Notes? | 那我给你精简版的吧 |
[04:04] | My name is Grey. | 我叫格雷 |
[04:06] | Listen, you seem like a really nice person. | 听着 你看起来像个好人 |
[04:08] | But, uh, last night was a — Well, it was a night. | 但是昨晚…只是一个晚上 |
[04:11] | It was a fun night, but, um, I — | 昨晚玩得很开心 但是我… |
[04:14] | It just might be better not to get into the whole… | 我们最好还是不要互相… |
[04:16] | You know, because we’re probably not gonna see each other again. | 因为我们可能不会再见面了 |
[04:19] | Okay. Well, have a good one. | 好吧 祝你今天愉快 |
[04:20] | Yeah. You too. | 你也是 |
[04:22] | – You know where you’re going? – Yep. | -你知道你要去哪里吗 -知道 |
[04:25] | Dodged that bullet. | 你躲过一劫 |
[04:33] | Hey, Grey, it — it goes against everything I believe in — | 格雷 这有违我信奉的一切 |
[04:36] | beer, fun, | 啤酒 乐趣 |
[04:38] | – good, unclean living. – Come on. | -不干不净的美好生活 -拜托 |
[04:40] | You say this every year. | 你每年都这么说 |
[04:41] | We’re talking about three days. | 才三天的时间呢 |
[04:43] | That’s a perfect pour. | 倒得刚刚好 |
[04:45] | How about a rum floater, | 来个朗姆炸弹怎么样 |
[04:47] | just to get the first one down easy? | 让我配着第一杯喝下去 |
[04:48] | No. And don’t fight tradition. Okay? | 不行 不要挑战传统 |
[04:50] | Let the detox begin. | 开始戒瘾吧 |
[04:52] | Let’s take a big sip. | 一起喝一大口 |
[04:58] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[04:59] | You can really taste the bitter melon. | 你都能尝到苦瓜的味道 |
[05:01] | You guys are so cute together. | 你们俩一起真般配 |
[05:10] | So, uh, did you call the guy? | 你给那家伙打电话了吗 |
[05:11] | What guy? | 什么家伙 |
[05:12] | The guy from the card that your cop buddy gave you. | 你的那个警察朋友给你的名片上的家伙 |
[05:14] | Well, first of all, the cop is not my buddy. | 首先 那警察不是我朋友 |
[05:17] | And, uh, yeah, – the guy wanted me to find out | 以及我打了 那家伙想让我查出 |
[05:19] | if his wife was cheating, and I said, “Friend, | 他的老婆有没有出轨 我就说”朋友 |
[05:21] | let me save you some time and money. | 我给你省点钱和时间 |
[05:23] | She is.” | 她出轨了” |
[05:23] | And why didn’t you give him that information | 你为什么不在他给你钱后再 |
[05:26] | after he paid you? | 告诉他 |
[05:28] | What kind of soulless monster do you think I am? | 你以为我是什么无情禽兽 |
[05:31] | A broke one. | 破碎灵魂的 |
[05:31] | Yeah, that’s a fair point. | 有道理 |
[05:34] | Hey, bud. | 伙计 |
[05:36] | Hey, buddy! | 伙计 |
[05:38] | I missed ya. | 我很想你 |
[05:40] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[05:41] | I can’t find my phone. | 我找不到我的手机了 |
[05:43] | Okay, well, if I was $200 | 好吧 如果我是 |
[05:45] | that we did not have, | 不在我们手上的200元 |
[05:48] | where would I be? | 我会在哪里 |
[05:49] | Not in the belt clip I bought you. | 不在我给你买的皮带夹里 |
[05:50] | The belt clip is lame. | 那皮带夹真烂 |
[05:51] | Yeah, it’s super lame. | 是的 超级烂 |
[05:52] | Don’t s– It’s not — It’s not lame. | 不要…没有那么烂 |
[05:54] | – It’s lame. – It’s lame. | -很烂 -很烂 |
[05:55] | It doesn’t look cool. | 看上去很土 |
[05:56] | It serves a purpose. | 那是有用的 |
[05:58] | Oh, bless you, sir. | 保佑你 先生 |
[06:00] | That’s not for you. | 这不是给你的 |
[06:01] | That’s for that man right there — | 是给那个人 |
[06:02] | table five. | 五号卓 |
[06:07] | Ah, enjoy. I know I would. | 好好享受 我肯定会的 |
[06:09] | Thank you. Miss Parios? | 谢谢你 帕里奥斯小姐 |
[06:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[06:12] | Uh, not sure how much your bartender friend told you, | 不知道你的酒保是怎么和你说的 |
[06:14] | but, um, we got to talking last night, | 但是我们昨晚聊了聊 |
[06:16] | and he said you maybe could help me? | 他说你也许能帮我 |
[06:19] | Help you with what? | 帮你什么 |
[06:21] | A dilemma. | 一个困境 |
[06:23] | Please. | 拜托 |
[06:28] | So, uh, something happened to me the other evening. | 我在有一天晚上遇到了一些事 |
[06:33] | Um, and it’s been haunting me ever since. | 我到现在一直无法忘怀 |
[06:37] | I know how this may sound, | 我知道你怎么想的 |
[06:39] | but last Wednesday at about 8:30… | 但是上周三 8点30分左右 |
[06:44] | I met a woman. | 我遇到了一个女人 |
[06:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:48] | We talked for only two or three hours, | 我们就聊了两三小时 |
[06:50] | but, um, we had this connection. | 但是我们仿佛心意相通 |
[06:52] | Uh, is there a-a dilemma part? | 说到困境了吗 |
[06:55] | Oh, right, yes. | 当然了 |
[06:56] | Well, uh, I took her number, | 我记下了她的号码 |
[06:57] | but then the next day, when I called, | 但是第二天 我打电话过去时 |
[06:59] | it seems it wasn’t in service. | 却发现那是空号 |
[07:00] | I don’t know if I, you know, took it down wrong | 我不知道是我会错了意 |
[07:02] | or wh– what happened. | 还是发生了什么事 |
[07:03] | And you — And you want me to do what? | 你 你希望我怎么办 |
[07:06] | Find her. | 找到她 |
[07:07] | A-A woman you met in a bar? | 一个你在酒吧里遇到的女人 |
[07:11] | Uh, look. Um, you seem like a really nice guy. | 你看起来像是个不错的家伙 |
[07:14] | Is it, uh, possible | 有没有可能 |
[07:15] | that maybe she gave you the wrong number | 她故意给了你错误的号码 |
[07:17] | because she… didn’t want you to call? | 因为她不希望你打电话来 |
[07:21] | I’ll pay you $1,000. | 我给你1000 |
[07:24] | I may need some more details. | 我需要更多细节 |
[07:25] | Her name is Katrina. | 她叫凯特里娜 |
[07:27] | I met her at The Bolo Room. | 我在博罗房间遇到她的 |
[07:28] | Blonde, Caucasian, 5’4″. | 金发白人 身高165左右 |
[07:30] | Drank a French 75. | 喝着一杯法兰西75 |
[07:32] | And she had a tattoo of a wild mustang right here. | 她这里有一个野马的纹身 |
[07:35] | Subtle. | 很撩人 |
[07:37] | Okay, how about this? | 这样吧 |
[07:38] | Um, I’ll try to find her, and if I do, | 我去找找看 如果找到了 |
[07:41] | and for any reason, she doesn’t want to see you, | 她出于某种原因并不想见你 |
[07:44] | I still get paid. | 你还是得付我钱 |
[07:46] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[07:49] | I thought this kind of thing only happened | 我以为这种事一辈子 |
[07:50] | once in a lifetime. | 只会发生一次 |
[07:52] | I had it once, with my late wife. | 我和我的亡妻曾经就是这样相识 |
[07:55] | It’s just that if what Katrina and I had was real, | 如果我和凯特里娜之间真的心有灵犀 |
[07:59] | I hate to think that I missed it. | 我不希望一直觉得我错过了她 |
[08:15] | I thought we were never gonna see each other again. | 我还以为我们永远不会再见面了呢 |
[08:17] | It’s been like 15 seconds. | 都过去15秒了 |
[08:19] | I forgot my car, uh, broke down last week, and — | 我忘了我的车昨晚坏了 |
[08:22] | Did you also forget that I drove you here last night? | 你是不是也忘了昨晚是我开车带你来这里的 |
[08:24] | And the funny thing is I was actually | 有意思的是 我今天 |
[08:26] | gonna go look at a car today. | 本来是要去看车的 |
[08:26] | You want me to drive you?! | 你想让我送你去吗 |
[08:32] | This tape deck’s got a mind of its own. | 这磁带打定主意不想出来 |
[08:35] | I think this song is trying to tell me that this is my car. | 我觉得这首歌是在告诉我 这辆车属于我 |
[08:39] | Are you honestly considering buying this piece of crap? | 你真的想买下这堆垃圾吗 |
[08:42] | It’s got a character. | 这车很有性格 |
[08:43] | Character, yes. | 性格 没错 |
[08:44] | It’s like a dog in the pound | 就像是一条关在笼子里 |
[08:46] | that no one’s ever gonna adopt. | 没人会领养的狗 |
[08:48] | Okay, look, there are other… decent-ish cars in this lot. | 好吧 这停车场里还有些变得稍微体面点的车 |
[08:51] | This is not the dog for you. | 这不是属于你的狗 |
[08:53] | You got to trust me. | 相信我 |
[08:54] | And what makes you such an expert? | 你怎么这么懂 |
[08:56] | ‘Cause I’m a car guy. | 因为我喜欢车 |
[08:57] | Oh, gross. I slept with a car guy. | 恶心 我上了个喜欢车的家伙 |
[09:01] | Kinda dig the color. | 我还挺喜欢这颜色的 |
[09:02] | Vomit is not a color. | 呕吐物色不是一种颜色 |
[09:04] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[09:06] | If you buy this car, it’s gonna break down, | 如果你买了这辆车 它还会坏 |
[09:08] | and then I’m gonna have to fix it, and that sucks. | 然后我还要帮你修 那太糟糕了 |
[09:11] | Okay, cool. | 好吧 |
[09:12] | Uh, how much? | 多少钱 |
[09:13] | – Only $600. – $600. That’s a rip-off. | -只要600 -600 简直是抢劫 |
[09:15] | Yeah, I’ll take it. | 我要了 |
[09:18] | That’s a bad purchase. | 这笔钱花得太不值了 |
[09:20] | Ohh, she’s so pretty! | 它真是太美了 |
[09:31] | Hey, so, she’s a little finicky. | 它有点讲究 |
[09:33] | Uh, half turn with the key, | 钥匙要转半圈 |
[09:34] | count to four-one-thousand, pump the gas twice, | 数到4100 踩两次油门 |
[09:37] | full turn, or the horn’s gonna go — | 方向盘打到底 不然引擎就会… |
[09:38] | I’ll just leave it out front. | 我直接开到前面去 |
[09:40] | Yeah, that works, too. | 那也行 |
[09:46] | French 75. Yeah, I remember her. | 法兰西75 我记得她 |
[09:49] | She had to tell me how to make it. | 她非得教我怎么调配 |
[09:51] | Pretty embarrassing. | 真是尴尬 |
[09:52] | – And why is that? – I’m a mixologist. | -为什么 -我是调酒师 |
[09:54] | I can’t have people telling me how to make drinks. | 我不会让别人来教我怎么调酒 |
[09:57] | She was talking some guy’s ear off. | 她好像把一个人迷的神魂颠倒 |
[09:58] | He really earned that kiss. | 他花了好大力气得到那一吻 |
[10:01] | Kat. Is that it? | 凯特 对吧 |
[10:02] | Yeah, Katrina. | 是的 凯特里娜 |
[10:03] | I’m, uh — I’m looking for her. | 我…我在找她 |
[10:04] | – Why? – Does it really matter? | -为什么 -理由重要吗 |
[10:06] | It does if you’re a psycho and I help you find her | 如果你是疯子 那就重要 我会帮你找她 |
[10:09] | and she ends up in a ditch somewhere | 她会死在某个坑洞里 |
[10:11] | and I gotta live with that. | 我也舒坦了 |
[10:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:17] | Well, I’m assuming you carded her, yes? | 你应该要求她出示身份证了吧 |
[10:22] | – I’m sorry, can I help you? – I think you can, yeah. | -很抱歉 有什么需要帮忙的吗 -有 |
[10:25] | You see, this — this lady here, she served a minor. | 这位女士 接待了一位未成年人 |
[10:27] | Only 17 years old. | 才17岁的 |
[10:29] | So I’m just wondering how long a place like this | 我只是在想这种地方没有酒水经营许可证 |
[10:31] | will last without a liquor license. | 能撑多久 |
[10:36] | Ooh. Eye contact. | 眼神交流 |
[10:38] | Good sign. | 好兆头 |
[10:41] | She took a cab home. | 她叫了辆出租车回家 |
[10:42] | – You mean an Uber? – No, a cab. | -你是说优步吗 -不 出租车 |
[10:44] | How would I know if she took an Uber? | 我怎么会知道她打优步回家 |
[10:45] | How would you know if she took a cab? | 那你怎么知道她叫的士回家 |
[10:46] | ‘Cause I called one for her? | 因为是我给她叫的 |
[10:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:49] | Now we’re getting somewhere. | 看来有点进展了 |
[10:51] | You wouldn’t happen to know the cab company, would you? | 你不会刚好知道出租车公司吧 |
[10:55] | This, uh, Katrina person was never here, right? | 这个凯特里娜从来没来过这里 对吧 |
[10:58] | Nope. Nope. | 没来过 没来过 |
[11:04] | 豪华公寓 进出核实身份 | |
[11:05] | Hey, hold the door. | 别关门 |
[11:08] | Can you hold the door? | 你能别关门吗 |
[11:10] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[11:11] | If you had a key, I wouldn’t have to. | 你如果有钥匙 我就不用这么做了 |
[11:13] | Can’t trust anyone these days. | 这年头谁都不可信 |
[11:30] | – Hello? – Yeah? Delivery. | -喂 -你好 外送 |
[11:31] | For what? | 什么外送 |
[11:33] | Chinese. | 中餐 |
[11:35] | Uh, food. | 吃的 |
[11:40] | You’re being paranoid, and you need to leave. | 你太疑神疑鬼了 你得滚开 |
[11:41] | – No, I’m not being paranoid! – Get out! Get — | -不 我没有疑神疑鬼 -出去 出… |
[11:43] | Devon is not there. You’re the only one there. | 戴文不在 当时只有你 |
[11:48] | Oh, geez. | 上帝啊 |
[11:50] | Hi-ya. | 你好 |
[11:51] | Hi-ya. Uh, I live down the hall. | 你好 我住在走廊对面 |
[11:53] | Is, uh — Is everything okay? | 你们…你们还好吧 |
[11:55] | Yeah, we’re just baking a cake. | 很好 我们只是在烤蛋糕 |
[11:56] | Lemon. Do you like lemon? | 柠檬味的 你喜欢柠檬味吗 |
[11:57] | – I do. – Great. | -我喜欢 -太好了 |
[11:58] | Maybe we’ll bring you a slice tomorrow, okay? | 也许我们明天能给你送一块 |
[11:59] | You take care. | 保重 |
[12:00] | – I mean it! – Just go! Just go! | -我是认真的 -出去 出去 |
[12:01] | – Just give it back! – Just go! | -还给我 -出去 |
[12:03] | – Well, give me that one! Aah! – Stop! | -把那个给我 -住手 |
[12:07] | Lady, you are really starting to irritate me. | 女士 你有点挑战我的耐心了 |
[12:09] | Oh, gosh, – I am so sorry about that. | 上帝啊 我很抱歉 |
[12:10] | Do you want me to come back with the police? | 你希望我带着警察回来吗 |
[12:13] | – You want to call the police? – Now, let’s just take it easy. | -你想报警吗 -冷静点 |
[12:15] | – Get out! – What — Just — Why are you pushing me?! | -出去 -你 你为什么推我 |
[12:17] | Easy. | 冷静点 |
[12:19] | What are you — What are you doing?! | 你 你干什么 |
[12:21] | Don’t touch me! Get back inside! | 别碰我 回到里面去 |
[12:22] | That’s it! I’m gonna… | 够了 我要… |
[12:30] | – Stay there! – Do you see what you’ve done?! | -别动 -你看看你做了什么 |
[12:46] | Lady, I don’t know what’s your problem. | 女士 我不知道你什么毛病 |
[12:59] | Get out. | 出去 |
[13:00] | She doesn’t want to see you again, OK? | 她不想再看到你 |
[13:05] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[13:06] | You’re both crazy! | 你们俩都疯了 |
[13:11] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[13:14] | Who was that? | 那是谁 |
[13:15] | Doug. | 道格 |
[13:17] | He’s my, um, ex. | 他是我的前任 |
[13:21] | You Katrina? | 你是凯特里娜吗 |
[13:23] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:24] | I’m sorry. Have we met? | 抱歉 我认识你吗 |
[13:26] | No, I was, uh… | 不 我… |
[13:28] | I was hired to find you. | 我受雇找你 |
[13:31] | Just give me a second. | 让我喘口气 |
[13:36] | Uh, it’s unlocked, or it — it doesn’t lock. | 车没锁 锁不上 |
[13:39] | Wow. I can’t believe Allen hired you. | 真不敢相信艾伦还雇了你 |
[13:42] | I was hoping he felt the same. | 我当时就希望他对我也有感觉 |
[13:44] | He was so kind and different. | 他人很好 很不一样 |
[13:47] | He stood up from his chair when I went to the restroom. | 我去厕所的时候 他还从椅子上站了起来 |
[13:50] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[13:51] | …what guy does that anymore? | 现在还有哪个男人会这么做 |
[13:53] | That’s when I knew. | 那时候我就知道了 |
[13:54] | That he had good manners? | 知道他教养很好吗 |
[13:56] | That I had to give him the wrong number. | 知道我得给他假的号码 |
[13:58] | Oh. You did do that on purpose. | 你的确是故意的 |
[14:01] | Did you ever feel like | 你有没有过那种 |
[14:02] | you weren’t worthy of being with the right person? | 你觉得自己不配成为那个人的感觉 |
[14:05] | Like you make a mess of everything? | 就是觉得你会搞砸一切 |
[14:09] | I just figured I’d ruin it with Allen in the end, so… | 我觉得我最后还是会毁掉我和艾伦的关系 所以 |
[14:12] | You know, why put him through that? | 为什么要让他遭受这一切呢 |
[14:16] | Well, why meet him now? What’s different? | 那现在为什么选择去见他 有什么区别 |
[14:20] | You. | 你 |
[14:23] | Maybe you coming here | 也许你来找我 |
[14:24] | is the universe telling me that I am worthy. | 就是上天告诉我 我配得上 |
[14:32] | Oh! This song is a good omen. | 这首歌是好兆头 |
[14:34] | Do you follow the signs? | 你是沿着征兆找到我的吗 |
[14:35] | Apparently not. | 显然不是 |
[14:39] | Oh, you got a ticket. | 你吃了一张罚单 |
[14:40] | I did. I did. | 没错 没错 |
[14:42] | Whoa, you have a lot of parking tickets. | 你有好多停车罚单 |
[14:58] | Hello again. | 又见面了 |
[15:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[15:02] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[15:09] | It’s a mustang. | 这是一匹野马 |
[15:11] | Uh, it’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[15:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:21] | I, um, need to get the… | 我需要… |
[15:24] | Uh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[15:27] | Thank you, Ms. Parios. | 谢谢你 帕里奥斯女士 |
[15:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:30] | You two kids have fun. | 你们俩好好玩 |
[15:31] | – Bye! – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[15:34] | – It’s from China. – You went to China? | -这是中国的 -你去过中国吗 |
[15:36] | I don’t know. The whole thing seemed so crazy. | 我不知道 这一切看上去很疯狂 |
[15:39] | You know, a-a guy meets a woman in a bar, and after one drink, | 一个男人在酒吧遇到了一个女人 一杯酒下肚 |
[15:43] | he is convinced that she’s the one. | 他就认定她是命中注定之人 |
[15:45] | Yeah. How many times have I told you | 嗯 我和你说了多少遍 |
[15:47] | not to put coffee grounds in the disposal? | 不要把咖啡渣放在可回收垃圾里 |
[15:48] | I mean, what if they end up together? | 万一他们俩真的在一起了呢 |
[15:51] | Do I detect sentimentality? | 我嗅到了一丝感性的味道吗 |
[15:52] | I’m just asking the question. | 我只是问问 |
[15:54] | I mean, if something is too good to be true, | 如果有些事好到看起来不像是真的 |
[15:55] | – probably is, right? – Well, here’s my question — | -那可能真的不是真的吧 -我要问的是 |
[15:57] | What’s my cut for hooking you up with this case? | 我让你接了这案子 你分我多少 |
[15:59] | – What do I get? – Okay, matchmaking is not a case. | -我拿多少 -接线搭桥不是案子 |
[16:02] | But apparently, that’s what I do now. | 但我现在显然只能干这种事了 |
[16:03] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[16:05] | Having a beer. | 喝啤酒 |
[16:06] | I cracked a case. | 我破了一个案子 |
[16:07] | Oh, so, now it’s a case? | 现在又算是案子了 |
[16:09] | Put it back. You’re weak. | 放回去 你真软弱 |
[16:12] | Hey, Dex. | 黛克斯 |
[16:13] | Hey, buddy. | 伙计 |
[16:14] | Did you download it? | 你下载了吗 |
[16:16] | No. I’m sorry. I forgot. | 没有 抱歉 我忘了 |
[16:18] | Download what? | 下载什么 |
[16:20] | An app to find my phone. | 一个找我手机的应用 |
[16:21] | What?! | 什么 |
[16:23] | The check bounced! Can you believe that? | 支票被退回了 你敢信吗 |
[16:25] | No wonder this loser’s all alone. | 难怪这废物要孤独终身 |
[16:27] | Well, that was a 180. | 真是180度大转弯 |
[16:28] | Maybe it’s too good to be true, huh? | 也许的确是好到不真实了 |
[16:29] | Can you keep an eye on Ansel? | 你能帮我照顾安塞尔吗 |
[16:31] | Yeah, where are you going? | 你去哪里 |
[16:32] | I’m going to get my money. | 我去把我的钱要回来 |
[16:59] | Ah, Ansel. | 安塞尔 |
[17:03] | Hello? | 喂 |
[17:04] | No, Ansel, um… no habla Ingles. | 不 安塞尔 不要”你好”[西语] |
[17:13] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:15] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:17] | Allen? | 艾伦 |
[17:19] | Geez. | 上帝啊 |
[17:20] | Should have doubled my rate. | 收费应该翻一番的 |
[17:24] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[17:33] | This guy’s loaded. | 这家伙的行程可真满 |
[17:54] | Allen? | 艾伦 |
[18:14] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[18:17] | Hey, there…Millie. | 你好 米利 |
[18:21] | Where’s your daddy, huh? | 你爸爸呢 |
[18:30] | Sure you’re okay? | 你确定你没事吗 |
[18:32] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[18:36] | I don’t know what I’m still doing here, though. | 但我不知道我为什么还要待在这里 |
[18:38] | Well, typically, when the police find someone | 一般来说 当警察发现有人 |
[18:40] | in a home that they’ve entered illegally, | 非法入侵一户人家时 |
[18:43] | this is where they end up. | 那个人都会待在局子里 |
[18:44] | Yeah, but I called the cops. | 没错 但是我报了警 |
[18:45] | That’s what makes this so ironic. | 所以这件事才这么讽刺 |
[18:47] | Look, my client stiffed me. | 听着 我的客户阴了我 |
[18:49] | I mean, that’s a crime, right? | 这是犯罪吧 |
[18:50] | So is breaking and entering. | 非法入侵也是 |
[18:51] | – The door was ajar. – Still illegal. | -门没有上锁 -还是违法的 |
[18:54] | So is operating | 无执照 |
[18:55] | as a private investigator without a license. | 就干私家侦探这一行也是违法的 |
[18:57] | This isn’t about me, alright? | 重点不在我身上 好吗 |
[18:58] | We have the heir to the Brantley Vineyards fortune, | 这位是布兰特利葡萄园的继承人 |
[19:02] | a man of means and resources. | 他手段通天 人脉也不在话下 |
[19:04] | Did your client know of your non-professional status | 你的客户在雇你之前知道 |
[19:07] | before he hired you? | 你不是专业人员吗 |
[19:08] | He could be in danger, okay? | 他很可能会有危险 |
[19:10] | And so could the woman that he wanted me to find. | 他想找的这个女人也可能有危险 |
[19:12] | – In danger from who? – Uh, I don’t know. | -这危险来自谁呢 -我不知道 |
[19:14] | Here’s a wild guess. Um, the guy who knocked me out. | 我随便猜猜 打倒我的那个人吗 |
[19:17] | I thought you didn’t see who knocked you out. | 我以为你没看到是谁打晕你的 |
[19:18] | Look, the woman, Katrina — she has an ex, okay, | 那个女人 凯特里娜 有个前男友 |
[19:21] | and he has a terrible temper. Trust me. | 他的脾气可不好 相信我 |
[19:23] | Why don’t we locate Mr. Watkins first? | 我们还是先找到沃金斯先生吧 |
[19:26] | But you — No, you need to focus on Katrina and the ex. | 但是你…不 你得重点查卡特里娜和她前男友 |
[19:28] | I know that sounds like an ’80s band name, | 我知道这听上去像是80年代乐队名字 |
[19:31] | but that’s where your focus should be, okay? | 但你的重点应该在他们身上 |
[19:32] | Okay. We’ll — We’ll — We’ll get into it. | 好吧 我们会…我们会着手的 |
[19:34] | I know his name. She said it. | 我知道他的名字 她说过 |
[19:36] | It’s, uh, Doug Blick. Doug Blix. | 是道格·布利克 道格·布利克斯 |
[19:38] | You should check him for priors. | 你们应该查查他的前科 |
[19:40] | Right away. | 马上去办 |
[19:42] | Anything else we can do for you, Miss Parios? | 还有什么能为你效劳的吗 帕里奥斯小姐 |
[19:44] | No, ma’am. | 没了 女士 |
[19:47] | May I be excused? | 我能走了吗 |
[19:48] | Oh, you know, I’m — I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[19:50] | You have this illegal entry charge against you, | 你还背着非法入侵的指控 |
[19:53] | so you can’t really go anywhere | 所以在这事解决之前 |
[19:55] | until that’s resolved. | 你哪里都去不了 |
[19:59] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[20:01] | Seriously. | 认真的 |
[20:04] | Great. | 太好了 |
[20:07] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[20:09] | Can’t you do something? | 你就不能做点什么吗 |
[20:11] | Okay, listen. | 你听我说 |
[20:12] | Just because we… you know… | 因为我们…你懂的… |
[20:15] | You want me to finish that sentence? | 你想我来把话说完吗 |
[20:17] | Okay, it doesn’t mean that I can give you special privileges | 我们发生过关系并不代表我能给你特权 |
[20:20] | or put my job on the line. | 或者拿我的饭碗去冒险 |
[20:21] | Like I’m asking for that. | 你说得好像我想这样似的 |
[20:23] | Aren’t you? Think about it. | 你没有吗 你想想 |
[20:24] | It was one night, not even. | 那只是一夜情 没别的 |
[20:26] | I start pulling favors, how’s that gonna look? | 我开始帮你了 后面会怎么样 |
[20:35] | Uh, wait by the reception desk. | 你去前台等我吧 |
[20:39] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 长官 |
[20:44] | Everything alright? | 最近还好吗 |
[20:45] | I got a speeding ticket. | 我收到了一张超速罚单 |
[20:48] | You know I hate dropping your name, | 我也不想写你的名字 |
[20:51] | but my insurance is gonna go through the roof, so… | 但我自己的保险都快堆到屋顶了 所以 |
[20:53] | Alright. I’ll take care of it. | 没事 我来搞定 |
[20:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:17] | So, I got to be honest. | 我要跟你坦白 |
[21:19] | I’m, uh, coming out of a long-term thing. | 我正从一段长期的关系中走出来 |
[21:21] | What, like parole? | 什么 假释吗 |
[21:24] | How long were you guys together? | 你们在一起多久了 |
[21:25] | Four years. | 四年 |
[21:27] | – But I just want to be honest because – Let me guess. | -我只想跟你坦白因为 -我来猜猜 |
[21:29] | Um, you’re not, uh, | 你现在 |
[21:33] | emotionally available right now? | 还不能投入新的感情生活 |
[21:35] | Yeah, and the — the fun that we had last night, | 然后昨晚我们经历的欢乐时光 |
[21:37] | well, it can’t happen again | 也不会再发生了 |
[21:38] | ’cause you’re still dealing with… | 因为你还在处理… |
[21:40] | all that baggage? | 以前的情感负担 |
[21:41] | Yeah, I was gonna say something like that. | 差不多 我大概就想说这些 |
[21:43] | Well, I’ve got some good news for you, bub. | 我给你说点好消息 小兄弟 |
[21:45] | I am not into anything real. | 我也不想认真 |
[21:48] | Like, nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[21:48] | So this is — This is not gonna work out great. | 所以 我们不会有什么的 |
[21:51] | Well, that’s a match made in heaven. | 那可真是太好了 |
[21:52] | Yes, it sure is. | 是的 没错 |
[21:55] | But also, I really did do time. | 不过话说回来 我确实坐过牢 |
[21:58] | I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[21:59] | Grand theft. | 偷东西 |
[22:00] | The funny thing is that when the Staties caught us, | 最搞笑的是当警察抓我们的时候 |
[22:02] | my partner in crime, uh, his great alibi | 我的犯罪搭档 他提供的不在场证明 |
[22:04] | was he said that we were writers for Car and Driver. | 他说我们是《名车志》的作者 |
[22:07] | – No. – Yes, he did. | -不是吧 -是的 他就这么说 |
[22:09] | So I did 18 months in the Oregon State Pen. | 所以我在俄勒冈州州立监狱待了18个月 |
[22:13] | Well, I’ve never slept with a convict. | 我以前都没跟罪犯睡过 |
[22:15] | Except for Sammy. | 除了萨米 |
[22:16] | Oh, yeah? What’d he do? | 是吗 他犯了什么事 |
[22:17] | She. Compulsive shoplifter. | 她 不受控地在商店偷东西 |
[22:19] | – She? – It was really horrible. | -是个女人啊 -真是可怕 |
[22:21] | – Are you ready to order — – Hello. | -准备好点餐了吗 -你好 |
[22:23] | Um, I’m gonna get the Asian chicken salad | 我要一份亚洲风味鸡肉沙拉 |
[22:25] | and a scotch and soda. | 还要一杯威士忌苏打水 |
[22:27] | And my felon friend here… | 我这位罪犯朋友… |
[22:29] | Will have the water because I’m on a detox. | 我要一杯水 因为我在戒瘾 |
[22:32] | – Still? – It’s been four hours. | -还没结束吗 -已经四个小时了 |
[22:33] | And could you hold | 可以麻烦你 |
[22:34] | the, uh, water chestnuts for the Asian chicken? | 亚洲风味鸡肉不要放荸荠吗 |
[22:36] | She doesn’t like it. | 她不喜欢吃 |
[22:44] | We’re closed. | 我们打烊了 |
[22:48] | Well, door was open. | 门是开着的 |
[22:51] | I’m looking for Greyson McConnell. | 我是来找格雷森·麦卡农的 |
[22:53] | Grey’s not here. | 格雷不在 |
[22:54] | You shouldn’t be back there. | 你不能到柜台后面 |
[22:56] | Oh, no. | 啊 不 |
[22:57] | No, me — me — me and Grey are old pals. | 没事 我 我 我和格雷是老朋友了 |
[23:01] | He’s done good for himself, hasn’t he? | 他过得不错 对吧 |
[23:04] | You work here, huh? | 你在这里工作 对吧 |
[23:07] | Do you — Do you have the keys to that — that office? | 你有那办公室的钥匙吗 |
[23:13] | You — You’ve been in there, though, right? | 但你进去过 对吧 |
[23:17] | Well, does Grey have a — like, a safe, | 格雷有 类似 保险箱 |
[23:21] | you know, a place where he puts stuff? | 你懂的 他存放东西的地方 |
[23:35] | This… | 这… |
[23:40] | …is for you. | …是给你的 |
[23:47] | Oh. Okay. | 行吧 |
[23:49] | It’s a nice bar. | 这酒吧不错 |
[23:58] | Are these really necessary?! | 真要这样吗 |
[23:59] | Doug Blix, you’re here under suspicion of battery and assault. | 道格·布利克斯 你涉嫌殴打和攻击他人 |
[24:01] | I did not hurt anybody! | 我没有伤害任何人 |
[24:03] | I understand. I get it. | 我明白 我懂 |
[24:04] | Your girl, she falls for someone else. | 你的马子 她爱上别人了 |
[24:06] | You get pissed. You go after them both. | 你很生气 你就去找他们 |
[24:09] | – It’s human nature. – No! | -人的天性如此 -不是这样的 |
[24:10] | I found out she was stealing from me, okay? | 我发现了她偷我东西 懂吗 |
[24:13] | And the crazy thing is this — if she would have just asked me, | 疯狂的是 如果她开口问我要 |
[24:14] | I would have just given her the money. | 我肯定会给她这钱的 |
[24:17] | I loved Kaitlin. | 我爱凯特琳 |
[24:18] | – You mean Katrina? – No. Kaitlin. | -你是说凯特里娜吗 -不 凯特琳 |
[24:21] | Kaitlin Washko, | 凯特琳·沃什柯 |
[24:22] | AKA Katrina, AKA Kendra — | 也就是凯特里娜 也就是凯特拉 |
[24:25] | suspected of financial fraud | 在过去六个月里 |
[24:26] | in three cases over the past six months. | 涉嫌三宗经济诈骗案 |
[24:28] | So, she’s a con artist. | 所以 她是个骗子 |
[24:30] | Yeah, and a good one at that. | 没错 而且是个老手 |
[24:31] | She cleaned out several high-net-worth victims. | 她卷走了几个有钱人的钱 |
[24:33] | No charges ever stuck, though. | 但没有任何指控 |
[24:35] | Well, that’s why my check bounced. | 这就是为什么我的支票会被退回 |
[24:36] | So, Kaitlin, Kelly, whatever — | 所以 凯特琳 凯利 随便叫什么 |
[24:39] | she had an accomplice. | 她有一个犯罪搭档 |
[24:40] | Victim said the girl was presented as a friend, | 受害者说这女生是她的朋友 |
[24:42] | but she definitely was in on it. | 但她肯定也有参与其中 |
[24:44] | Megan Miller. | 梅根·米勒 |
[24:45] | – Yeah. Yeah, I saw her. – You sure? | -对 没错 我见过她 -你确定吗 |
[24:48] | Yeah, I saw her at Katrina’s place. | 是的 我在凯特里娜住的地方见过她 |
[24:51] | Well, she’s run a ton of scams across several states | 在跟凯特里娜搭档之前 |
[24:53] | with other partners prior to Katrina, | 她在几个州犯下了无数的诈骗案 |
[24:55] | but here’s the kicker — last year, | 但关键在于 去年 |
[24:57] | Megan was tied to the murder of a middle-aged wealthy man, | 梅根与一宗中年富豪被杀案有关 |
[25:00] | but they couldn’t pin it on her. | 但他们没法坐实指控 |
[25:01] | Okay, so, they have Allen somewhere, | 这么说 艾伦应该被她们关在什么地方 |
[25:03] | just draining him of funds. | 然后转移他的资金 |
[25:04] | They’re gonna kill him. | 她们要把他杀了 |
[25:06] | We — We — We have to find him. | 我们 我们 我们要找到他 |
[25:08] | – “We”? – Yeah, “we.” | -“我们” -没错 就是”我们” |
[25:10] | I dumped this case in your lap. | 我可是把案子甩在你大腿上了 |
[25:13] | Go home, Dex. | 回家吧 黛克斯 |
[25:15] | Okay, so, I’m off of probation, Officer? Is that right? | 我的观察期过了 警官 对吗 |
[25:18] | That means if we get a break, I’ll call you. | 如果我们有什么进展 我会给你电话 |
[25:20] | Don’t bother. I don’t want you doing me any favors. | 别打扰我 我不想让你帮忙 |
[25:24] | – Stay out of it, Dex. – Yep. | -别多管闲事 黛克斯 -行了 |
[25:26] | Or don’t. | 或者算了 |
[25:27] | Your call is important to us. | 你的来电对我们来说很重要 |
[25:29] | You know, I gotta say I feel a little bit guilty | 我不得不说我觉得有点罪恶 |
[25:32] | because I’m the one who hooked you up with this guy. | 因为是我让你联系这家伙的 |
[25:34] | You know what really pisses me off is that I fell for it. | 你知道让我真正头疼的事是我竟然上当了 |
[25:37] | All that meet cute crap. | 这些垃圾 |
[25:40] | It’s embarrassing. | 真让人尴尬 |
[25:41] | You think they’d actually kill this guy? | 你觉得她们真要杀了他吗 |
[25:43] | It’s certainly in their wheelhouse. | 她们肯定是这么打算的 |
[25:44] | It’s crazy, right? | 这太不可思议了吧 |
[25:45] | You meet somebody in a bar one night | 你有天晚上在酒吧遇到一个人 |
[25:47] | and you have no idea what you’re getting into. | 而你根本不知道自己在面对什么 |
[25:51] | Your call is important to us. | 你的来电对我们来说很重要 |
[25:53] | Please hold the line. We’ll be right back with — | 请不要挂机 我们马上就来… |
[25:55] | I see you’re trying to add | 我了解到您想给您第一边境银行的帐号 |
[25:56] | a phone number for fraud alert | 添加一个手机号码 |
[25:57] | to your First Frontier Bank accounts. | 来接受诈骗警告信息 |
[26:00] | I just need to verify your account, Mr. Watkins. | 我需要验证一下您的帐号 沃金斯先生 |
[26:01] | – Alright? – Yeah. | -可以吗 -可以 |
[26:04] | Yes, I’m ready. | 没问题 我准备好了 |
[26:05] | Wonderful. | 好的 |
[26:06] | Two security questions — | 两个安全问题 |
[26:08] | Your mother’s maiden name? | 您母亲中间的名字是 |
[26:10] | Brantley. Big wine family. | 布兰特利 酒业世家 |
[26:12] | Yeah, uh, mother’s maiden is Brantley. | 母亲的中间名是布兰特利 |
[26:15] | It’s a pretty big wine family. | 是个大酒家 |
[26:17] | Okay, great. And your pet’s name? | 好的 然后是您宠物的名字 |
[26:24] | It, uh… Oh, it was on the bowl. | 名字是 碗上有写 |
[26:27] | Millie. Millie. Try Millie. | 米利 米利 你试一下米利 |
[26:29] | That would be, uh, Millie. | 名字是 米利 |
[26:31] | Millie with an “M.” | 米利 米粒的米 |
[26:34] | Okay, Mr. Watkins. | 好的 沃金斯先生 |
[26:36] | I’m adding this phone number | 我将把这个号码 |
[26:37] | as a fraud alert contact. | 加入诈骗电话记录 |
[26:39] | You have a great day. | 祝你好运 |
[26:40] | – You, too. Sh– – You, too. | -你也是 -你也是 |
[26:41] | I can’t believe that worked. | 真不敢相信成功了 |
[26:43] | Nice job! | 干得好 |
[26:44] | You know, actually, people can go to jail for what I just did. | 知道吗 干这种事的人会入狱的 |
[26:47] | Yeah, as well they should. | 他们是该入狱 |
[26:49] | I have known you a long time, Hoffman. | 我认识你很久了 霍夫曼 |
[26:51] | She’s good. She’s smart. That’s all it is. | 她很好 很聪明 就是这样 |
[26:54] | I just don’t want you compromising | 我只是不想让你 |
[26:55] | your professional integrity for whatever personal dynamic | 因为你们俩之间的不知名小火花 |
[26:59] | – the two of you might have. – Never. | -耽误你的前途 -不会的 |
[27:00] | And especially with somebody who is such a mess. | 尤其是和这样一个一团糟的人 |
[27:05] | You like jazz, Lieutenant? | 你喜欢爵士乐吗 副队 |
[27:08] | I mean, I’m more of a Joni Mitchell fan, | 我更喜欢琼尼·米歇尔 |
[27:09] | but super excited to hear where this is going. | 但我对这个话题洗耳恭听 |
[27:13] | Coltrane. | 柯川 |
[27:14] | He was the master of perfectly composed music. | 他是完美乐曲大师 |
[27:18] | And then there was Mingus. | 还有明格斯 |
[27:19] | He was raucous, free-form, rebellious. | 他的风格就是刺耳 随性 叛逆 |
[27:22] | Nothing polite about him, rejected the mainstream. | 他毫无礼数 不为主流所接受 |
[27:24] | I’m a Mingus guy. | 我喜欢明格斯 |
[27:27] | I get him. I understand him. | 我理解他 我懂他 |
[27:29] | So, what you’re saying is you got a handle on Dex Parios. | 所以你是说你了解黛克斯·帕里奥斯 |
[27:32] | I do. | 我懂 |
[27:34] | Until I don’t. | 至少现在还懂 |
[27:35] | But as long as I do, let’s see what she can dig up. | 但既然现在还懂 不如顺便看看她的能力 |
[27:44] | Whoa. It worked. | 天哪 成了 |
[27:46] | Security alert. We found them. | 安全警报 找到他们了 |
[27:48] | – Who did we find again? – The women. | -找到的是谁啊 -那个女人 |
[27:49] | The — The con women. | 那个骗子 |
[27:50] | Somebody just tried to withdraw $50,000 | 有人想从我委托人的账户 |
[27:52] | from my client’s account. | 提款五万美金 |
[27:53] | So, what are you gonna do? Call the cops now? | 你要干什么 报警吗 |
[27:55] | Yeah. Yeah, on the way. | 是 我马上到 |
[27:56] | Dex, call the cops, please! | 黛克斯 拜托你报警行吗 |
[28:00] | Oh, hey, bud. Where you been? | 伙计 你去哪了这是 |
[28:03] | Practicing outside. | 在外面练习 |
[28:04] | Cool. | 挺好 |
[28:05] | Your friend came by. | 你朋友来了 |
[28:07] | Oh, yeah? Which friend was that? | 是吗 哪个朋友 |
[28:09] | With the gold tooth. | 有颗金牙 |
[28:32] | Your check bounced. | 你的支票被退回了 |
[28:39] | – Are you in danger? – Not at all. | -你有危险吗 -完全没有 |
[28:40] | Then why did you just withdraw $50,000 in cash? | 那你为什么取了五万现金 |
[28:44] | Uh, it’s my money. I’ll do with it as I please. | 这是我的钱 我想取就取 |
[28:47] | Allen. | 艾伦 |
[28:48] | – Allen, she is a con artist. – Okay. | -艾伦 她是诈骗犯 -好吧 |
[28:50] | Your services are no longer needed, | 我不需要你的服务了 |
[28:52] | and you are no longer under my employ. | 你不再受雇于我了 |
[28:54] | Look, I know you care about this woman. | 我知道你在乎这个女人 |
[28:56] | You wouldn’t have hired me if you didn’t. | 要是不在乎你也不会雇我来了 |
[28:58] | But these women | 但这些人 |
[28:59] | have been fleecing guys like you | 她们诈骗你这样的男人 |
[29:01] | for years. | 很多年了 |
[29:01] | I mean, one ended up dead — that they know of. | 其中一个还死了 这还只是他们查出来的 |
[29:06] | She wants out. | 她想退出 |
[29:08] | Out of what? | 退出什么 |
[29:09] | The life. | 这种生活 |
[29:11] | Look, this woman she’s with — Megan — | 和她在一起的那个女人 梅根 |
[29:13] | she’s the dangerous one, okay? | 她才危险 好吗 |
[29:15] | She’s the one who’s forced Katrina into this career. | 是她逼着凯特里娜干这行的 |
[29:18] | And the only way that Megan | 唯一一个让梅根 |
[29:19] | is ever gonna leave Katrina alone | 放过凯特里娜的办法 |
[29:20] | is if — is if she’s paid off. | 就是给她钱 |
[29:23] | – Okay, so, that’s what the money is for? – Yes! | -好吧 取钱就是为这个 -是的 |
[29:25] | That’s why I need to go right now by myself | 所以我才要自己去办这件事 |
[29:26] | so Katrina and I can be together. | 我和凯特里娜才能在一起 |
[29:28] | Allen, has Megan ever threatened you? | 亚伦 梅根威胁过你吗 |
[29:30] | No! No. | 没有 没有 |
[29:32] | At least let the police do the drop with you. | 至少让警察替你去送钱 |
[29:34] | No! No! No, no, no, no, no. | 不行 不 不不不 |
[29:35] | You cannot do this by yourself. | 你不能一个人去 |
[29:37] | I can, and I will! | 我可以 我也是这么打算的 |
[29:39] | This is a business transaction | 这是两个成年人 |
[29:40] | between two consenting adults. | 之间的正常交易 |
[29:42] | And — And I don’t need anybody’s help. | 我 我不需要别人的帮助 |
[29:43] | And so — so I thank you, and goodbye. | 所以谢谢 再见 |
[29:46] | Okay. Alright. I hope you know what you’re doing. | 好吧 希望你清楚自己在做什么 |
[29:48] | I do! | 我清楚 |
[29:50] | Wait! | 等等 |
[29:52] | Your fee. | 你的报酬 |
[29:54] | I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[29:57] | Oh, I just realized this would short me $1,000, | 突然想起这样我就又缺一千了 |
[29:59] | and she’s expecting $50,000 even. | 她要整五万 |
[30:00] | Can — Can I pay you tomorrow? | 我 我能明天再给你吗 |
[30:03] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -可以 -好的 |
[30:13] | Jack Feeney. Alright! | 杰克·费尼 真好 |
[30:16] | Oh, man, what’s it been, | 天哪 多久没见了 |
[30:17] | – 10 years? – You got to tell me, man. | -十年了吧 -可不是 伙计 |
[30:19] | You been back on the inside? | 还进去过吗 |
[30:20] | A few times. | 几次 |
[30:23] | Uh, what’s up, man? | 怎么样 伙计 |
[30:25] | What do you want to talk to me about? | 找我什么事 |
[30:29] | I got a call from Frank. | 弗兰克给我来了电话 |
[30:33] | What did Frank want? | 弗兰克想要什么 |
[30:34] | Kane’s calling in his money, | 凯恩来要账了 |
[30:35] | and he’s getting Frank to come and collect it. | 他让弗兰克来收账 |
[30:38] | No, that’s not right. | 不 没道理 |
[30:38] | Kane’s in for life. He doesn’t need the money. | 凯恩是无期 他要钱没用 |
[30:40] | Well, what’s the difference? It’s his, right? | 有什么区别 钱是他的钱啊 |
[30:42] | We’re — We’re supposed to be watching out for him, so… | 我们 我们应该照顾他的 所以… |
[30:44] | Alright. Well… | 好吧 |
[30:49] | You didn’t do anything stupid with your half, | 你那半你没乱花吧 |
[30:51] | did you, Feeney? | 有吗 费尼 |
[30:52] | $250,000… | 二十五万 |
[30:55] | that’s a lot of scratch to sit on. | 不花可够手痒的 |
[30:56] | How much did you blow through? | 你乱花了多少了 |
[30:58] | I got like 400 bucks. | 我就剩了大概四百 |
[31:00] | Look, I’m wrong. I’ll be the first to admit it. | 我错了 我自己承认吧 |
[31:03] | But I’m — I’m wondering if you got the other half of that. | 但我 我想问问你那半还剩多少 |
[31:08] | You’re looking at it. | 你眼前就是 |
[31:09] | How do you think I bought this bar? | 你以为我怎么买的酒吧 |
[31:11] | You know we’re both on the hook for this money. | 你知道这笔钱我们得一起凑 |
[31:14] | My bar’s actually successful. I-I can pay it off. | 我的酒吧挺赚钱 我能付得起 |
[31:16] | What do you mean? In — In installments? | 什么意思 还来个分期付款吗 |
[31:19] | We’re talking about half a mil. | 我们可是要五十万 |
[31:20] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – Kane’s not gonna go for that. | -是是是 -凯恩不会同意的 |
[31:21] | You got a better idea? | 你有更好的主意吗 |
[31:24] | You have fire insurance? | 你报火险了吗 |
[31:26] | Look, Feeney, I’m not burning down my bar. | 费尼 我不会烧掉我的酒吧的 |
[31:28] | Okay, well, then we gotta get on the road. | 好吧 那我们就得跑路了 |
[31:33] | Everything I got is right here. I’m not going anywhere. | 我的一切都在这里 我不走 |
[31:35] | – Well, Frank is coming. – Well, then, I’ll talk to him. | -弗兰克就要来了 -那我跟他谈 |
[31:38] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好了 -好的 |
[31:39] | It’s about money. He can handle this. | 只是钱而已 他会讲理的 |
[31:40] | – Okay. Yeah, no, good luck. – This is about money. This is — Great. | -好吧 没事 祝好运 -只是钱 真好 |
[31:42] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[31:43] | A moving target’s harder to hit. | 跑着活下来的几率还大点 |
[31:45] | You know who used to say that? | 知道这话以前是谁说的吗 |
[31:46] | Who used to say it? | 谁 |
[31:47] | You. | 你 |
[31:49] | – Feeney. – No. | -费尼 -别 |
[32:00] | Ansel’s iPhone on Burnside Street. | 安塞尔的手机在伯恩赛德大街 |
[32:04] | Last lap. | 最后一圈 |
[32:05] | The final stretch. | 终极冲刺 |
[32:06] | Oh, yeah, you’re going down. | 是的 你要输了 |
[32:07] | No, I’m still in front of you. | 不会 我还在你前面 |
[32:09] | – I’m in front of you. – Yeah, no, we’re clo– | -我在前面 -是 但我们… |
[32:10] | Oh, no! | 糟了 |
[32:11] | – I win! – Nice, man! | -我赢了 -漂亮 伙计 |
[32:14] | You’re pretty good. You want to do one more? | 你真厉害 还来吗 |
[32:16] | I’m gonna talk to your sis for a sec. | 我去跟你姐说两句 |
[32:18] | You should have told me that your brother is a shark. | 你应该告诉我你弟很厉害 |
[32:21] | Yeah, he likes his video games. | 是啊 他的游戏玩得很好 |
[32:22] | He’s good. | 他很厉害 |
[32:24] | Oh, you know, I was thinking, uh, if you’re interested, | 我在想 如果你乐意 |
[32:26] | maybe we can get a real dinner tonight. | 我们可以吃一顿正经的晚餐 |
[32:28] | Just you and me. | 只有咱们两个 |
[32:31] | Yeah. Yeah. Sure. | 好 好啊 |
[32:33] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[32:34] | Great. So we’ll do it tonight. | 好 那就今晚去 |
[32:35] | Is that your sandwich or his? | 这个三明治是你的还是给他的 |
[32:37] | Uh, it’s for him. | 是给他做的 |
[32:38] | Good. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[32:39] | Alright. I see what you’re doing! | 好了 我看见你干什么了 |
[32:41] | I saw what you did! | 我都看见了 |
[32:43] | – Give it to me! – No. | -还给我 -不 |
[32:44] | – Let’s go. No. No. – Come on. | -开始吧 不行 -给我吧 |
[32:46] | Alright, here we go. | 好了 开始吧 |
[32:57] | Ansel’s iPhone on North Willamette Boulevard. | 安塞尔的手机在威拉米特大道北 |
[33:16] | I think my husband is in there with another woman. | 我觉得我丈夫好像和一个女人进去了 |
[33:20] | Please, I-I-I cannot go back to the front desk, okay? | 求你了 我不能回到前台去 |
[33:23] | This is — | 这简直 |
[33:24] | This whole thing is humiliating. | 这件事太丢人了 |
[33:26] | I don’t get paid enough money for this. | 我拿的薪水可不够干这种事 |
[33:28] | Yeah, that’s a good point. | 对 说的有道理 |
[33:41] | I’ve been there. | 我也经历过 |
[33:42] | Give him hell. | 给他点颜色看看 |
[33:43] | You’re beautiful. Inside and out. | 你好美 内在外在都美 |
[33:49] | Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[34:12] | Funny how we keep crossing paths. | 我们总是能碰到 真有意思 |
[34:16] | Hilarious. | 真好笑 |
[34:17] | I shoulda hit you harder at Allen’s house. | 在艾伦家那次我应该对你下手再狠一点吗 |
[34:22] | You’re scared. | 你害怕了 |
[34:48] | Allen. | 艾伦 |
[34:51] | Okay. It’s okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[34:53] | Okay. You’re okay. | 好了 你没事了 |
[34:54] | Okay? You’re okay, alright? | 你没事了 知道吗 |
[34:57] | Where’s Katrina? | 凯特里娜在哪 |
[35:07] | Where’s Allen? | 艾伦在哪 |
[35:08] | Is he alright? | 他还好吗 |
[35:13] | I had drinks with him. | 我和他喝了几杯 |
[35:15] | And, yeah, he was gonna be a mark. | 对 他是我们下手的对象 |
[35:19] | – To kill? – Fleece. | -杀了他 -敲诈他 |
[35:21] | I’ve never killed anyone in my life. | 我这辈子都没杀过人 |
[35:24] | But when I met Allen, | 但是我见到艾伦的时候 |
[35:27] | something just…clicked. | 有什么东西 变了 |
[35:31] | So I gave him the wrong number. | 所以我给了他假号码 |
[35:33] | I didn’t want him to get dragged into my mess. | 我不希望他被卷进我的事情里 |
[35:37] | But when that PI lady brought me back to Allen, | 但是那个私家侦探带我去见艾伦的时候 |
[35:41] | I was honest with him. | 我跟他说了实话 |
[35:44] | At the diner, I laid it all out. | 吃晚饭的时候 我全都说了 |
[35:47] | Who I was, warts and all. | 我是什么样的人 所有的缺点 |
[35:50] | And do you know what he said? | 你知道他怎么说吗 |
[35:52] | I can’t wait to hear. | 洗耳恭听 |
[35:54] | “I believe you, and I want to save you.” | 我相信你 我想救你 |
[35:57] | So we made a plan. | 所以我们制定了个计划 |
[35:59] | To get enough money to pay Megan off | 拿足够的钱付给梅根 |
[36:04] | and get her out of my life — our life. | 让她远离我的生活 我们的生活 |
[36:07] | Then why did she try to gift-wrap his face | 那她为什么还用塑料袋 |
[36:09] | with a plastic bag? | 套住了他的头 |
[36:10] | Because she’s a psycho. | 因为她是个神经病 |
[36:12] | And she can’t stand to see me with someone else. | 她不能容忍我和别人在一起 |
[36:21] | I’m just marveling, just a bit, | 我有点惊讶 一点点 |
[36:25] | at the fact that this could be your best con yet. | 这可能是你有史以来最成功的犯罪 |
[36:28] | Your partner’s going to prison for attempted murder, | 你的同伙因为谋杀未遂进了监狱 |
[36:30] | and you slide off into the sunset | 你金盆洗手 傍上一个 |
[36:32] | with a very wealthy, very naive man. | 非常有钱 非常天真的男人 |
[36:39] | It pains me physically to say this, but, uh, | 这么说我还挺不爽的 但是 |
[36:44] | you had some good instincts on this one. | 这件事你的直觉很准 |
[36:48] | Did I? | 有吗 |
[36:49] | If you want to do this thing for real, | 如果你真想做这件事 |
[36:53] | do it right. | 就好好做 |
[36:54] | Put in the hours. Get yourself a license. | 花点时间 拿个执照 |
[37:06] | Can you explain that to me? | 你能给我解释一下吗 |
[37:10] | I mean, you — you don’t know | 你 你不会知道 |
[37:10] | what’s going on in a relationship | 感情里会出现什么样的状况 |
[37:12] | unless you’re in it. | 除非你也处于一段感情当中 |
[37:14] | Even then, there’s a lot of guesswork. | 就算如此 还是要不停地去猜测 |
[37:16] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[37:19] | Seems like you’re in a bit of a situation yourself. | 你好像也有点状况 |
[37:25] | Yeah, that. | 对 |
[37:27] | I-I don’t mean to be nosy, | 我不想招人烦 |
[37:28] | but I am an unlicensed semi-professional. | 但是我是个没执照的半专业人士 |
[37:35] | Friend of mine was killed some years back. | 我的一个朋友几年前被杀了 |
[37:38] | His widow. | 他的遗孀 |
[37:39] | I help her when I can. | 可以的时候我就帮帮她 |
[37:41] | Yo, Hoffman. | 霍夫曼 |
[37:43] | Patrol’s got a scene. Fremont Bridge. | 巡逻的人碰到一起案子 弗里蒙特大桥 |
[37:45] | You coming? | 你来吗 |
[37:47] | Gotta run. | 我得走了 |
[37:48] | Yeah. Sure. | 好 去吧 |
[38:07] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:17] | Hi, Millie! | 米利 |
[38:27] | I know this probably looks like it doesn’t make much sense. | 我知道这看起来好像不怎么合理 |
[38:30] | No, it doesn’t. | 对 的确不合理 |
[38:34] | I hope you can find it, too. | 我希望你也能找到 |
[38:43] | – You okay? – Fine. | -你还好吗 -没事 |
[38:45] | – Thanks for the ride. – Sure. | -谢谢你开车送我 -不客气 |
[38:46] | Pretty ballsy to call the guy you stood up | 让跟你一夜情的男人送你回家 |
[38:48] | for a ride home, but that’s cool. | 还挺大胆的 但是没事 |
[38:51] | Just had to call someone I, um, trusted, you know? | 我需要找一个我信任的人 知道吗 |
[38:54] | Well, you’ve known me 24 hours, so that checks out. | 我们认识24小时了 说得好 |
[38:57] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what happened. | 抱歉 我不知道怎么回事 |
[39:00] | Well, maybe this connects it. | 也许这能让你想起来 |
[39:02] | I asked you on a date, you said yes, | 我邀你去约会 你答应了 |
[39:04] | and then you went on a bender. | 然后你就开始猛喝酒 |
[39:06] | But I don’t know. | 但是我不知道 |
[39:08] | You know, I had it once, you know? | 我曾经有过一次 你知道吗 |
[39:11] | With Benny. | 和本尼 |
[39:12] | Oh, yeah? Who’s, uh, Benny? | 是吗 本尼是谁 |
[39:14] | Benny and I were in high school together. | 我和本尼高中在一起过 |
[39:18] | And, you know, I just — | 你知道吗 我就 |
[39:21] | I thought that he was, | 我觉得他就是 |
[39:24] | I thought that he was the one. | 我以为他就是我的真命天子 |
[39:25] | We were so young. | 我们太年轻了 |
[39:27] | Well, it didn’t work out, and I-I ran away | 但是并没长久 我跑掉了 |
[39:31] | and enlisted | 去参军了 |
[39:32] | and he followed me. | 他就追随着我 |
[39:36] | And, — And he’s, — He’s gone now. | 他 他现在已经不在了 |
[39:43] | Did he get killed over there? | 他死在那里了吗 |
[39:45] | Yeah. Because of me, so… | 对 因为我 所以 |
[39:48] | Well, not ’cause of you. | 不是因为你 |
[39:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[39:53] | You know, I, | 你知道 我 |
[39:55] | I do this. | 我这样做 |
[39:56] | I do this thing, and, | 我这样做 然后 |
[40:02] | You seem like a really nice guy, and this is — | 你人真的很不错 这次 |
[40:05] | this is nice, you know? | 这样很好 你知道吗 |
[40:06] | I like… | 我喜欢 |
[40:09] | But I-I can’t cross the line because if I… | 但是我不能跨过这条线 因为如果我 |
[40:14] | If I do, I mess it up. | 我跨过去了 我就会搞砸 |
[40:15] | I — I kill everything. | 我会毁掉一切 |
[40:21] | Well, here’s a crazy idea. | 我有个疯狂地想法 |
[40:23] | Um, what if we just don’t cross the line again? | 如果我们从此之后都不再跨过这条线呢 |
[40:27] | Well, what does that make us, then, huh? I mean… | 那我们算是什么关系 我是说 |
[40:30] | I think it makes us… friends. | 那我们就变成了 朋友 |
[40:34] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[40:37] | Guess we just dodged a bullet. | 那我们可能躲过一劫 |
[40:43] | I think I’m gonna go. | 我觉得我该走了 |
[40:44] | – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我没事 |
[40:46] | – You sure? – I’m good. | -确定吗 -没事 |
[40:49] | I’m starting you on that detox tomorrow, alright? | 我明天让你也开始戒瘾 好吗 |
[40:53] | – Get out of my house. – Okay. | -快走吧你 -好吧 |
[41:02] | Alright. | 好了 |
[41:08] | – You okay? – Me? | -你还好吗 -我 |
[41:10] | I think so. | 差不多吧 |
[41:12] | Detox is over. You closed the case. | 戒瘾结束了 案子也结束了 |
[41:14] | Life’s good, right? | 日子还不错 对吧 |
[41:16] | It is. | 的确 |
[41:18] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[41:23] | Six years. | 六年了 |
[41:24] | Any regrets? | 后悔过吗 |
[41:26] | No. | 没有 |
[41:28] | You? | 你呢 |
[41:29] | No. | 没有 |
[41:30] | I mean, look at us. We never crossed the line. | 看看我们 从来都没有越过线 |
[41:32] | – Dodged that bullet. – Dodged that bullet. | -躲过一劫 -躲过一劫 |
[41:39] | Well let’s get that retox going, huh? | 咱们开始喝酒吧 |