时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Why do you want to be a private investigator? | 你为什么想做一名私家侦探 |
[00:01] | This? This, I’m — I’m good at. | 这个 这个 我擅长 |
[00:04] | I don’t know why, but I am. | 我不知道为什么 但是我就是擅长 |
[00:07] | Hey, thanks for your help with Ansel. | 安塞尔的事谢谢你帮忙 |
[00:09] | – I owe you one. – Oh, stop it. | -还没跟你道谢 -别 |
[00:10] | I like him. You know that. | 我喜欢他 你也知道 |
[00:12] | You — You had somebody here while my brother was here? | 你 我弟在这 你还带人回来 |
[00:13] | Her name is Liz. | 她叫莉兹 |
[00:14] | It was all very PG. | 常少儿不宜 |
[00:16] | – You and Dex are… – Just friends. | -你和黛克斯 -只是朋友 |
[00:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[00:19] | I just can’t tell if she’s playing games or what. | 我不知道她是不是就是和我玩玩 |
[00:23] | I’d love to show you my world. | 我想给你展示一下我的世界 |
[00:25] | Uh, you mean like go to a jazz concert? | 你是说去爵士音乐会吗 |
[00:27] | – Bowling. – Super sexy. | -保龄球 -超级性感 |
[00:29] | I’m glad you came. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[00:36] | I built businesses right here in Oregon, | 我在俄勒冈建立了自己的事业 |
[00:38] | created jobs for hardworking Oregonians, | 为勤奋的俄勒冈人创造了工作 |
[00:40] | like my dad and his dad before him. | 就像我父亲和爷爷一样 |
[00:43] | Oregon never follows. | 俄勒冈永不追随 |
[00:45] | We always lead, | 我们一直引领 |
[00:46] | and I want to continue leading us | 我想继续引领全州人民 |
[00:47] | into a future that works for you. | 进入一个为您服务的未来 |
[00:50] | I am Llewellyn Slocombe, | 我是卢埃林·斯洛克姆 |
[00:52] | and I want your vote for State Senate. | 希望你们能投我做州参议员 |
[00:55] | This message was approved of and paid for | 以上信息由参与俄勒冈州参议员竞选的 |
[00:58] | by the political action committee Slocombe for Oregon State Senate. | 斯洛克姆政治行动委员会批准及赞助 |
[01:01] | Vanessa is ready for you. | 凡妮莎准备好见你了 |
[01:03] | Great. | 好极了 |
[01:06] | Okay, whenever you’re ready. This is a redraft. | 行吧 您慢慢来 这是份改写稿 |
[01:09] | We’re against tort reform on a state level, | 我们现在在州范围内反抗侵权法改革 |
[01:11] | but we’re for it nationally. | 但我们想提升至全国范围 |
[01:12] | Write it more confusing | 写得更令人费解 |
[01:13] | so the voter has no idea what we’re talking about. | 这样选民就不知道我们在说什么了 |
[01:15] | I’m gonna need a salad Niçoise in 45 minutes, | 45分钟后我要一份尼斯吞拿魚沙律 |
[01:17] | and send them a video how to poach a fish. | 再给他们发一个如何煮鱼的视频 |
[01:20] | You went up against Randall Tapper. | 你的对手是兰德尔·塔珀 |
[01:21] | Uh, yeah. | 对 |
[01:22] | I mean, somebody had to. | 总有人得做 |
[01:23] | Right. Well, it cost him. | 嗯 这让他损失惨重 |
[01:24] | He pulled his campaign donation. | 他撤了竞选资金 |
[01:26] | I mean, I’m not gonna hold that against you. | 我不会因为这件事怪你 |
[01:28] | Or will I? | 或也许我会 |
[01:30] | Will you? | 你会吗 |
[01:31] | I don’t know. Let’s find out. | 我说不好 再看吧 |
[01:32] | Whiskey? | 来杯威士忌 |
[01:33] | Uh, it’s 11:00 A.M., | 现在才早上11点 |
[01:34] | so, yes, of course I will. | 当然 有何不可 |
[01:35] | Elliot! | 艾略特 |
[01:36] | Two refreshers! | 两杯提神饮料 |
[01:38] | Uh, give me the room. | 都离开 |
[01:45] | What do you know about Dan Gibson? | 你知道多少丹·吉布森的事 |
[01:46] | Councilman Dan? | 丹议员吗 |
[01:48] | Uh…gay, married… | 同志 结婚了 |
[01:49] | seems smart. | 看起来很精明 |
[01:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[01:51] | I want to destroy Dan Gibson. | 我想毁了丹·吉布森 |
[01:53] | – Okay. – I want to reduce him to ash, | -好吧 -我想让他化为灰烬 |
[01:55] | and then I want to have a private ceremony, | 我想让他有个私人葬礼 |
[01:56] | and by “private,” I mean “public ceremony,” | 我说的私人 就是闹得人尽皆知 |
[01:58] | where the proud people of Oregon watch me scatter his remains | 让自豪的俄勒冈人民亲眼看我把他的遗骨 |
[02:01] | over the mountains, out to the high desert | 撒在高山 抛向人迹罕至的沙漠 |
[02:03] | to be forgotten forever. | 被人永远遗忘 |
[02:04] | Cool beans. | 挺硬核啊 |
[02:07] | Thank you, Elliot. | 谢谢 艾略特 |
[02:09] | Um, why am I here? | 我来这干什么 |
[02:10] | I have one month to get voters | 我有一个月的时间 |
[02:12] | to punch the ballot for my guy, Llewellyn Slocombe. | 给我的人 卢埃林·斯洛克姆拉选票 |
[02:15] | You’re gonna find my October Surprise. | 你要帮我找到十月惊喜[影响选举结果的新闻事件] |
[02:18] | So, let me get this straight. | 我理理清楚 |
[02:19] | You want me to destroy Councilman Dan? | 你想让我摧毁丹议员 |
[02:22] | He’s selling squeaky clean. | 他面上看上去干净得很 |
[02:24] | Nobody in politics is that good. | 搞政治的没有人这么善良 |
[02:26] | He has a secret. You’re gonna sniff it out, | 他有秘密 你得找出来 |
[02:27] | and you’re gonna bring it to me, | 然后告诉我 |
[02:28] | and I’m gonna detonate his soul. | 我要引爆他的灵魂 |
[02:30] | Yeah, I don’t know. Politics? | 我说不好 政治 |
[02:31] | It’s not really my bag. | 不是我的菜 |
[02:33] | Are you sure you got the right girl? | 你确定你找对人了吗 |
[02:34] | It’s 50 grand. 5 up front, | 酬劳一共是五万 先付五千 |
[02:36] | 45 on receipt of dirt dirty enough to bury Dan Gibson. | 等我拿到能毁掉丹·吉布森的猛料后再付四万五 |
[02:38] | Yeah. Yeah, okay. I’ll just move some things | 嗯 好 我会调整一下 |
[02:40] | – around in my schedule, but, yeah. – Vanessa. Vanessa. | -我的时间表 不过可以 -凡妮莎 凡妮莎 |
[02:42] | Uh, security found a package that may contain some anthrax. | 保安发现了一个疑似含有炭疽杆菌的包裹 |
[02:48] | Anti-vaxxers. Betcha a finski. | 肯定是接种疫苗争议 跟你赌五块 |
[02:49] | Yeah. Okay, so, I just need that check for the 5 grand. | 好吧 我需要那五千的支票 |
[02:54] | Oh, you don’t think — you don’t think we’re good for — | 你不会以为 你不会以为我们会食言 |
[02:55] | She doesn’t think we’re good for it. | 她觉得我们会食言 |
[02:56] | – Well… – Okay. As a sign of good faith, | -这个嘛 -好吧 为表诚意 |
[02:58] | I am gonna give you my gas mask. | 我把我的防毒面具给你 |
[03:00] | – Gee, thanks. – Elliot, give me yours. | -天哪 谢了 -艾略特 把你的给我 |
[03:05] | I’m gonna need that check, sport. | 我需要那张支票 小子 |
[03:07] | I don’t want to die for $12 an hour. | 我不想为12块时薪的工作挂了 |
[03:20] | You were amazing last night. | 你昨晚棒极了 |
[03:23] | Oh, was I? | 是吗 |
[03:24] | Oh, my God. My heart stopped. Twice. | 我的天 我的心脏停了两次 |
[03:28] | Well, you should know — it was my first time. | 你应该知道 这是我第一次 |
[03:30] | Oh. Could’ve fooled me. | 差点骗了我 |
[03:32] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[03:34] | I actually recorded it. | 我其实录了下来 |
[03:38] | Well, do I want to watch it? | 我想看吗 |
[03:40] | Oh, you want to see it. | 你会想看的 |
[03:46] | It, um — I think we should probably watch it together. | 我觉得我们最好一起看 |
[03:49] | Oh, no. | 不好 |
[03:52] | Grey, keep that freaking elbow up. | 格雷 手臂抬起来 |
[03:59] | Good. I mean, elbow up. | 不错 我是说手臂抬起来 |
[04:00] | – That’s good advice. – Yeah. | -这主意不错 -嗯 |
[04:01] | My brother Edgar — | 我哥哥埃德加 |
[04:03] | two-time Northwest Backyard Axe Toss champ. | 两次获得西北后院扔斧头冠军 |
[04:05] | What? | 什么 |
[04:06] | Where did I find you? | 我怎么会找到你的 |
[04:08] | Um, I found you. At your bar. | 是我找到了你 在你的酒吧 |
[04:10] | Literally begged you to take me home. | 真的是求你带我回家 |
[04:12] | So… | 所以 |
[04:13] | Glad you did. | 还好你这么干了 |
[04:17] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[04:18] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[04:21] | I have an awkward question. | 我有个尴尬的问题 |
[04:23] | Okay. Well, I have an awkward answer. | 好的 我有个尴尬的回答 |
[04:26] | Can I have a job? | 能给我份工作吗 |
[04:36] | So, you’re gonna ruin Councilman Dan’s career? | 你要毁了丹议员的事业 |
[04:39] | – That’s the gig? – Wow, your new lady | -这是你的活吗 -你的新女友 |
[04:41] | really put you through your paces, huh? | 真是激发了你内心美好的一面啊 |
[04:43] | No, this is about the cool-down. | 不 这是因为放松运动 |
[04:44] | I forgot to do the cool-down. | 我忘记做放松运动了 |
[04:45] | The cool-down is just as important as a warm-up. | 放松运动和热身运动一样重要 |
[04:49] | I think we’re off-topic. | 我觉得我们跑题了 |
[04:50] | Here’s the thing, though — | 但问题是 |
[04:51] | Councilman Dan seems like a really good person. | 丹议员看起来是个好人 |
[04:54] | I thought you were doing all this to help the good guys. | 我以为你这么做是为了帮助好人 |
[04:55] | Well, there are no good guys in politics, | 搞政治的没有好人 |
[04:57] | – which is sexist, by the way. – Okay. | -对了 这其实是性别歧视 -好吧 |
[04:59] | Everyone likes him. | 大家都喜欢他 |
[05:01] | You, be yourself. Don’t just follow the in-crowd, okay? | 你就做自己 别跟风随大流 好吗 |
[05:03] | You’re gonna make everyone hate him. | 你要让所有人都恨他 |
[05:05] | No, I’m not. I’m sure he is a monster deep down, | 不是 我确信他内心深处是个怪兽 |
[05:07] | like everyone else. | 就像其他人一样 |
[05:09] | If someone’s gonna vote for Councilman Dan, | 如果有人要投票给丹市议员 |
[05:11] | they deserve to know the truth. | 他们有权知道真相 |
[05:13] | It’s the obliques. That’s what’s really hurting. | 是斜板式 这个最疼 |
[05:14] | Yeah, I hurt my obliques. | 是的 我的腹斜肌伤了 |
[05:16] | She did this thing with her leg, where — | 她用腿踹我 |
[05:18] | Oh, yeah, an anchor baby. | 是的 确实是个定锚 |
[05:20] | It’s when you wrap around | 你转身的时候 |
[05:21] | and there’s a lot of compression on the low back — | 背下方会很有压迫感 |
[05:23] | But we don’t need to… we don’t need to get into it. | 但我们不需要 我们不需要插手这事 |
[05:27] | And since when do you care about the truth? | 你什么时候开始关心真相了 |
[05:29] | Well, since the truth started to pay. | 自从真相能给我钱 |
[05:32] | “Dan Can Do It.” | “丹必胜” |
[05:34] | Oh, you’re going undercover. | 你要去当卧底了 |
[05:35] | I sure am. | 当然 |
[05:36] | Gotta start somewhere. | 总得找个地方下手 |
[05:40] | 吉布森 竞选州参议员 | |
[05:55] | Hello. Uh, Dex…Gladstone reporting for duty. | 你好 黛克斯·格莱斯顿报到 |
[05:59] | Carol. I run the phone bank. | 我是卡罗尔 我负责接听电话 |
[06:01] | I got you picked, Carol. | 你真棒 卡萝尔 |
[06:03] | “Team leader — Carol.” | “组长 卡罗尔” |
[06:05] | Oh. Geez. | 天哪 |
[06:06] | Of course, of course. | 是我 是我 |
[06:07] | – Tempeh ball? – ?Oh, no. | -吃豆豉丸子吗 -不用 |
[06:08] | Not in this universe or any other. | 有生之年我是不会吃的 |
[06:10] | Suit yourself. They are quite yummy. | 随你便 但这很好吃 |
[06:12] | Now — Oh! Thank you. | 现在 谢谢 |
[06:13] | So, um, where do you, uh, want me? | 那么 你想把我派到哪里 |
[06:15] | My background is mostly in administration, | 我主要干的是行政管理 |
[06:17] | so if Dan needs help at his desk — | 如果丹的办公室需要帮忙 |
[06:18] | Oh, no, he has four assistants. | 不用 他有四个助手 |
[06:20] | – He’s completely covered. – Okay. | -他完全没问题 -好吧 |
[06:24] | Hardware issues. | 硬件故障 |
[06:25] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[06:27] | So, uh, so, fundraising, then? | 那么 筹款呢 |
[06:29] | That is a good guess. | 这倒是猜到点子上了 |
[06:30] | Hmm. ?Here’s your script. | 这是你的选民名单 |
[06:31] | Now, there’s no quota per se, | 虽然个人本身没有标准配额 |
[06:32] | but a good goal is 30 contacts per shift. | 但理想目标是每班联系三十个人 |
[06:35] | Convert eight of those, and that’s a win. | 拉到八个人 就是胜利了 |
[06:38] | Wonderful. And, uh, and the man himself? | 很好 那丹自己去哪了 |
[06:40] | He’ll be in. You’ll know. | 他回来的 你会见到的 |
[06:41] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这 |
[06:48] | I’m sorry, what? | 对不起 你说什么 |
[06:49] | We all know Dan is on a rocket to Washington. | 大家都知道丹会一路冲到华盛顿的 |
[06:52] | He has his eye on the big chair. | 他的目标很远大 |
[06:53] | Look at these killers. | 看看这些拉票狂魔 |
[06:56] | No, come on. | 不 别这样 |
[06:56] | This is the future of our country, | 这是我们国家的未来 |
[06:58] | and these people know that they are riding | 这些人很清楚这也是一趟 |
[07:00] | a gravy train all the way to D.C. | 去往华盛顿的特快 |
[07:03] | Now, let me ask you again — why are you here? ?Mm-hmm. | 我现在再问你一次 你为什么来这 |
[07:07] | You know, I just want to know | 是这样 我只是想知道 |
[07:09] | if Dan is really too good to be true. | 丹是不是好得难以置信 |
[07:12] | So, if I’m gonna hitch this wagon to the gravy train, | 如果我要傍上这棵大树 |
[07:16] | I need to know who I’m following. | 我就要知道是在为谁卖命 |
[07:18] | Let’s get you started. | 我们开始吧 |
[07:19] | Okeydokey. | 好的 |
[07:22] | Oh, geez. Don’t go esoteric. | 天哪 不要太难调 |
[07:23] | Hey, I’m the customer. You know what? | 我是顾客 你知道吗 |
[07:25] | I’ll have what he’s having. | 我要喝他的那种酒 |
[07:27] | Vodka-vodka-pineapple. | 菠萝味伏特加 |
[07:29] | I’ll have a Manhattan. | 我要一杯曼哈顿鸡尾酒 |
[07:30] | Okay. Coming up. | 好的 马上就好 |
[07:32] | What? No martini glasses? | 什么 没有马提尼酒杯吗 |
[07:33] | Do you have Carpano Antica? | 你有卡帕诺·安提卡吗 |
[07:35] | Look, I got what I got. | 听着 有什么用什么 |
[07:36] | I’ll grade you on a curve, okay? | 我给你打分 好吗 |
[07:39] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[07:43] | So, what’s the barback situation? | 调酒师干什么去了 |
[07:45] | He’s at soccer practice. | 他去练足球了 |
[07:47] | Thursdays, I’m on my own. | 星期四 只有我一个人 |
[07:48] | Oh. Pushover. | 你真好说话 |
[07:50] | Can I have a week off for Christmas? | 我圣诞节可以休息一周吗 |
[07:51] | Okay, 1 — you’re not hired yet, | 好吧 第一 你还没被录用 |
[07:54] | 2 — absolutely not, | 第二 绝对不行 |
[07:55] | and, 3 — it’s complicated. | 还有 第三 情况很复杂 |
[07:58] | He’s a great kid, and I give him Thursdays off for soccer | 他是个好孩子 是我给他放假去踢足球的 |
[08:01] | and Saturdays if he’s got a game. | 如果有比赛的话 周六也准假 |
[08:05] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[08:08] | Straw. | 吸管 |
[08:10] | You gotta finish it. | 你马上就完成了 |
[08:13] | Nice final touch. | 大功告成 |
[08:19] | Damn, that’s a pretty good drink. | 见鬼 很好喝 |
[08:20] | 20 bucks an hour, and I don’t pool tips. | 一小时二十块 我不收联营小费 |
[08:22] | She’s a deal at twice the price. | 她的要价是原来的两倍 |
[08:24] | And I’m good-looking, too. | 我也很漂亮 |
[08:25] | Don’t hop in, Danny. | 别插嘴 丹尼 |
[08:26] | Just stop. | 不要评论 |
[08:28] | What do you say about tomorrow night, we go out? | 我们明晚出去怎么样 |
[08:31] | My buddy’s band is playing. | 我朋友的乐队有节目 |
[08:32] | They’re not good. | 他们不怎么优秀 |
[08:33] | They’re actually bad, but they’re loud. | 其实他们很烂 但声音很大 |
[08:36] | What do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[08:37] | We are going out? | 我们一起出去吗 |
[08:40] | Huh. Bold move. | 真是大胆 |
[08:41] | I like it. | 但我喜欢 |
[08:44] | Hello, uh… | 你好 |
[08:46] | Jill Woods, my na– | 吉尔·伍兹 我是 |
[08:48] | Uh, Claire Kennedy — | 克莱尔·肯尼迪 |
[08:49] | Whoa. You — You — | 你 你 |
[08:50] | You kiss your mother with that mouth? | 你竟然用那张嘴亲你妈妈 |
[08:51] | Okay, well, don’t answer the phone | 好吧 那你洗澡的时候 |
[08:53] | while you’re in the bath if it’s an unknown number. | 如果是未知来电就别接 |
[08:55] | That would… | 那会 |
[08:56] | Yeah, you have a great d– | 是的 你真是个… |
[08:59] | They tell you one in five calls pays out, | 他们告诉你百分之二十的电话有用 |
[09:01] | but it’s really like one in 15 in my experience. | 但以我的经验来看 最多就百分之六 |
[09:06] | Archie, the last campaign I worked on — | 阿奇 我上次为竞选拉票的时候 |
[09:08] | uh, we had a lot of confidential materials coming in. | 我们收到了很多机密材料 |
[09:10] | Do we have a policy for that here? | 我们有这方面的政策吗 |
[09:12] | Yeah, we shred every night. | 有的 我们每天晚上都会把它们粉碎 |
[09:13] | Dan’s a stickler. | 丹是个固执的人 |
[09:13] | Never saves a piece of paper. | 永远别想留下一张纸 |
[09:15] | Okay, so, if I wanted something shredded, | 好吧 如果我想粉碎东西 |
[09:16] | I would just — I’d go in there? | 我直接进去就可以吗 |
[09:17] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[09:18] | Give it to Carol. | 你要给卡罗尔 |
[09:20] | “Walk in there.” | “进去” |
[09:22] | The Councilman’s busy. Rewriting the future. | 议员很忙 改写未来 |
[09:25] | ?Of course. | ?当然 |
[09:25] | You know, I’ve never even met him. | 是这样 我从来没见过他 |
[09:26] | Oh, no? | 没有吗 |
[09:28] | I don’t — I just — I don’t understand. | 我只是不明白 |
[09:30] | Don’t panic. Don’t. How can they just — They can just cancel? | 别慌 他们怎么能就这么 就这么取消 |
[09:31] | It’s alright. That’s… | 没关系 那是 |
[09:32] | We — We’ve got the church as an option. | 我们可以选择去教堂 |
[09:33] | We just — We need something. | 我们只是 我们需要一些东西 |
[09:36] | I never gossip. | 我从不八卦 |
[09:37] | Oh, but please do. | 但请你八卦一下吧 |
[09:38] | But the venue for tonight’s fundraiser fell out. | 但今晚筹款的地点吹了 |
[09:42] | Talk about a turd sandwich. | 还说什么火鸡三明治 |
[09:44] | We were all gonna go. | 我们本来都打算去 |
[09:45] | The whole office? | 整个办公室吗 |
[09:46] | Yeah, as a thank-you. | 是的 作为感谢 |
[09:47] | But I guess we’re stuck here, | 但我猜我们应该是被绑在这里了 |
[09:48] | burning the midnight oil — again. | 又半夜加班 |
[09:51] | You know, I know a venue | 是这样 我知道一个地方 |
[09:53] | that we can get into super last-minute. | 大家可以踩着点去 |
[09:56] | You would be our hero. | 你会是我们的英雄 |
[09:58] | Papa needs a new pair of mai tais. | 前辈需要一杯新调的双份麦台鸡尾酒 |
[09:59] | He sure does. Let’s get it for him. | 当然可以 点吧 |
[10:12] | I just want to thank you, uh, for your contributions. | 对于你的贡献 我在此表示感谢 |
[10:14] | You really saved our bacon tonight — both of you. | 你 你们俩今晚真的救了我们的命 |
[10:16] | Yeah, could not agree more. | 是的 完全同意 |
[10:17] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[10:18] | Well, happy to help. I really like the slogan. | 很乐意帮忙 我真的很喜欢这个口号 |
[10:21] | Uh, “Be You, Be True, Be Portland.” | “做自己 真实点 为波特兰” |
[10:23] | Uh, “Be You, Be True, Be Portland.” | “做自己 真实点 为波特兰” |
[10:25] | So, we can count on your vote? | 所以 我们能指望你投票吗 |
[10:27] | I’d vote 10 times if I could. | 要是可以的话我想投十票 |
[10:29] | And he might try. | 他也许真会试试 |
[10:30] | Convicted felon. | 重罪犯 |
[10:32] | Oh. He’s a business owner now. | 他现在是老板了 |
[10:33] | That’s why he’s so into, um, criminal justice. | 所以才会对司法正义这么感兴趣 |
[10:36] | Hey, well, then you know how important | 那你应该明白 |
[10:38] | sentencing reform is to me. | 量刑改革对我有多重要 |
[10:40] | We are gonna overturn Measure 11 | 我们会推翻第11项措施 |
[10:41] | and get back to common-sense prison terms. | 回到传统意义上的刑期 |
[10:43] | Go out there and save it for the stump speech. | 好了 留着演讲的时候说吧 |
[10:45] | I’m sorry. Listen to me. I can’t shut it off. | 抱歉 看我这样子 我忍不住 |
[10:47] | But it’s true. We will. | 但这是真的 我们会阻止 |
[10:48] | It’s all silly. Alright, you two have fun. | 真的很傻 好了 你们好好玩 |
[10:49] | We’ll see you out there. | 我们回头见 |
[10:50] | Alright. | 好 |
[10:51] | What was that? | 刚才什么情况 |
[10:53] | What? I was just — I was making small talk. | 怎么了 我就是闲聊 |
[10:54] | Get better at small talk. | 你能聊点好的吗 |
[10:56] | What were you doing in there? | 那你刚才在里面干什么呢 |
[10:57] | You were kissing some serious political ass. | 简直是各种跪舔那位政客 |
[10:59] | I don’t know. Maybe I could do business with him. | 不知道 我只是觉得有合作的可能 |
[11:01] | He seems honest. | 他感觉挺实诚的 |
[11:02] | Well, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[11:03] | I’ll find out. | 再说吧 |
[11:04] | I cannot believe you dragged me into all this. | 你居然把我扯进了这一切里 |
[11:06] | I had to empty out their office somehow, okay? | 我总得想办法腾空他们的办公室吧 |
[11:09] | And you’re welcome for all of the paying customers, you know? | 而且这么多付钱的顾客 你应该感谢我 |
[11:12] | Yeah, that’s true. | 倒也是 |
[11:16] | You got her tending bar now, huh? | 你现在开始让她照顾酒吧生意了吗 |
[11:18] | Yeah, just trying her out. | 对 试试她 |
[11:21] | That didn’t sound good. | 我这话说得不好 |
[11:21] | It’s a trial period, and so far, so good. Mm-hmm. | 现在是测试阶段 目前效果还不错 |
[11:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[11:25] | What? | 怎么了 |
[11:26] | W– It — Nothing. | 那个 没什么 |
[11:27] | She just, you know… | 就是… |
[11:28] | she seems a little young. | 她看起来有点年轻 |
[11:29] | Young? | 年轻 |
[11:34] | Uh, question… | 提问… |
[11:36] | Dan for Senate. | 请投票给丹 |
[11:38] | Alright. Oh, look how good that looks. | 看看这样多好看 |
[11:40] | Thank you so much for coming. | 谢谢你能来 |
[11:41] | We appreciate your, uh, support. | 非常感谢你的支持 |
[11:47] | Detective. | 警探 |
[11:48] | Tonight, I’m just here to support a good man. | 今天晚上 我是过来支持一位好人的 |
[11:50] | Thanks for the invite. | 谢谢你邀请我 |
[11:51] | When did everybody get into politics? | 什么时候大家都开始玩政治了 |
[11:53] | Middle school, and you’re the one wearing the T-shirt. | 中学开始 而且你还穿着T恤 |
[11:56] | Oh. Yeah, this is a long story. | 说来话长 |
[11:57] | Hey, look, um… | 是这样 |
[11:59] | if it’s cool with you, at some point, | 如果你不介意的话 我希望 |
[12:01] | I’d like to meet your brother. | 什么时候能认识一下你的弟弟 |
[12:04] | Oh. Uh…yeah. You know what? Actually, we — | 好 其实我们有个传统 |
[12:06] | we host a little Thanksgiving thing. | 会在感恩节办一个活动 |
[12:09] | Um…and you’re welcome to come to that, | 你完全可以来参加 |
[12:10] | if you don’t have any plans. | 如果你有空的话 |
[12:12] | Ah, anything I can do to avoid my family, | 只要能让我躲开我的家人 |
[12:14] | – I’m down. – Please put your hands together | -干什么都行 -请大家热烈鼓掌 |
[12:15] | for your next state senator, Dan Gibson. | 欢迎下一任州参议员 丹·吉布森 |
[12:19] | Thank you. Thank you, Bad Alibi! | 谢谢你 谢谢糟糕不在场证明酒吧 |
[12:21] | Thank you all so much for being here. | 谢谢你们来这里 |
[12:22] | It means so much to me. | 我非常感动 |
[12:26] | Wow. Um…”Be You, Be True.” | “做自己 真实点” |
[12:27] | My slogan, right? | 这是我的口号 |
[12:29] | I want to tell you what it means to be me | 我希望告诉大家 我对做自己的定义 |
[12:31] | and why I’m here working so hard to represent all of you. | 以及我为什么想为大家争取权益 |
[12:35] | Uh, also, for any of you who might have wandered | 另外 对于一些不小心参与了 |
[12:36] | into the wrong event tonight, by the way, I’m Dan Gibson. | 今晚这场活动的人 我是丹·吉布森 |
[12:39] | Okay? Yeah. | 好吗 |
[12:41] | And this is my campaign manager, my husband, Antony. | 这是我的竞选经理 我老公 安东尼 |
[12:44] | Uh, this handsome fella. | 就是这位帅哥 |
[12:45] | And so, if I wander, if I’m wandering | 如果我开始闲扯 |
[12:46] | – from my prepared remarks… – Alright, I’m gonna go. | -没有说准备好的话 -我先走了 |
[12:47] | You’re gonna miss the prepared remarks. | 你会错过他的演讲词 |
[12:49] | – …just talk to him… I’ll be right back. You won’t miss me. | -就跟他说 -我很快就回来 不会错过 |
[12:50] | Alright. …’cause he’s always keeping a list. | 好 因为他总会留个单子给我 |
[12:51] | You guys look great tonight. | 你们今晚气色真好 |
[12:52] | Really, it means so much to me… | 真的 非常感谢你们过来… |
[13:01] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[13:46] | Hey, Carol. | 卡罗尔 |
[13:47] | You know, I think I, uh, lost my clipboard — | 我好像找不到我的写字夹板了 |
[13:51] | – What’s with the letter? – What letter? | -这信什么意思 -什么信 |
[13:53] | The one that’s behind your back. | 你藏在身后的信 |
[13:54] | Oh, this letter? This is a personal letter. | 你说这个吗 这是私人信件 |
[13:55] | – My grandmother, uh — – You know what? | -我奶奶 -你知道吗 |
[13:57] | I got a bad vibe from you from jump. | 我第一眼见你就觉得不对劲 |
[14:00] | Now, give me that letter before I have to bust your ass. | 赶紧把信还给我 否则小心我揍你 |
[14:04] | Oh, alright. | 好吧 |
[14:05] | Yeah, I know who you are, Gladstone. | 我知道你是谁 格莱斯顿 |
[14:08] | You’re not the only private dick Slocombe hired. | 斯洛克姆不只是雇了你一个私家侦探 |
[14:11] | – You’re undercover. – Yeah. | -你是卧底 -对 |
[14:12] | I’m working sly, and you have popped a squat on my turf. | 我很低调 可是你出现在了我地盘上 |
[14:17] | This is insane. | 太荒唐了 |
[14:17] | You’re after the October Surprise? | 你是在查十月惊喜吗 |
[14:19] | I’m after $75K. | 我是为了七万五 |
[14:20] | – Same as you. – 75? | -跟你一样 -七万五 |
[14:22] | No, they told me 50. | 他们跟我说五万 |
[14:23] | Yeah, well, grow up. You’re working for scum, | 你成熟点吧 你在给人渣干活 |
[14:25] | and now you’re digging in on scum. | 现在又想挖人渣的料 |
[14:26] | Okay, listen, we’re cool. | 听我说 我们之间没问题 |
[14:28] | Doesn’t have to be like this, okay? | 不必非得针锋相对 |
[14:30] | You know what? If I see you here tomorrow, | 别说那么多 要是我明天在这看到你 |
[14:32] | we’re gonna have problems. | 那我们就有麻烦了 |
[14:36] | The letter. | 信给我 |
[14:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[14:52] | Hey, pal. | 哥们 |
[14:52] | Just wanted to make sure you’re good | 我想问下 |
[14:54] | with your sister going out of town for the day. | 你介意你姐姐今天出门一天吗 |
[14:56] | – Where’s she going? – The University of Northern Oregon. | -她要去哪里 -俄勒冈州北部大学 |
[14:58] | But she’ll be back for Friendsgiving. | 但她会回来过朋友节的 |
[15:00] | She promises. | 她保证 |
[15:01] | It won’t be long. | 不会太久 |
[15:03] | Let’s run through this. | 我们过一遍吧 |
[15:05] | How do you lock this place up? | 这地方要怎么上锁 |
[15:06] | Windows, porch light, side door, and back door. | 窗户 门厅灯 侧门 后门 |
[15:09] | Perfect. And what do you do | 完美 如果看到不喜欢的东西 |
[15:10] | if you see something you don’t like? | 怎么做 |
[15:12] | I touch my nose with my tongue. | 用舌头碰我的鼻子 |
[15:14] | Alright. Little smart ass. | 好吧 跟我耍小聪明 |
[15:16] | You’re messing with me. | 你在逗我玩 |
[15:17] | I text the word “apple.” | 我会发”苹果” |
[15:19] | Right, and then I’ll be wherever you are. | 好 到时候你在哪我就去哪 |
[15:22] | You guys treat me like a little kid. | 你们总把我当小孩 |
[15:25] | – We do? – You do. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[15:27] | Well, I’m sorry. | 那对不起了 |
[15:28] | I don’t see you as a little kid. | 我不觉得你是小孩 |
[15:29] | I see you as a man, and I see you as a friend. | 我觉得你是男人 而且是我的朋友 |
[15:32] | We cool? | 不生气了 |
[15:33] | – I’m cool. – Great. | -好 -那就好 |
[15:37] | Also, you’re out of milk, | 另外 牛奶喝完了 |
[15:38] | so figure that out, tough guy. | 想办法解决一下 男子汉 |
[15:47] | Uh, Professor Gopalin? | 哥帕林教授 |
[15:49] | I went by for office hours. | 刚才去办公室没找到你 |
[15:51] | I’m hiding from my juniors. | 我在躲那些学生 |
[15:52] | Oh. Just handed back their midterms. | 我刚把期中成绩发下去 |
[15:54] | Are you a student here? | 你是这里的学生吗 |
[15:55] | Oh, no. | 不是 |
[15:56] | Wow. I am flattered. Thank you. | 真是受宠若惊 谢谢 |
[15:58] | No, I’m here about, uh, Dan Gibson. | 我来这里是想问丹·吉布森的事 |
[16:00] | Councilman Dan? | 丹议员吗 |
[16:01] | I can’t imagine why. | 有什么原因吗 |
[16:03] | Well, he was on the faculty here. | 他之前在这里当过教师 |
[16:04] | He worked in the econ department with you, | 你们一起在环保系工作过 |
[16:06] | and you were in contact with him recently. | 你最近联系过他 |
[16:08] | – I’m with his campaign. I – We were not in | -我在帮他竞选 -我们没在 |
[16:10] | You sent him a letter last week. | 你上周给他寄了封信 |
[16:14] | I haven’t seen Dan in a decade, | 我已经十年都没见过丹了 |
[16:15] | since he was an associate professor. | 他当上了副教授 |
[16:17] | – I was just wishing him luck. – Okay. | -我只是祝福他 -好的 |
[16:19] | But he held on to your letter, and I understand why. | 但他拿着你的信 我理解 |
[16:22] | It was very…intimate. | 它为什么非常私密 |
[16:25] | You read it? | 你读过了 |
[16:26] | Yes. Yes, you said that you were proud of him | 是 你说你为他活出真我 |
[16:28] | for living his truth, | 感到自豪 |
[16:29] | and I guess I’m just wondering what lie | 我只是在猜他过去为此 |
[16:32] | he was living with way back when. | 撒了什么谎 |
[16:34] | Sometimes a letter’s just a letter. | 有时候信就只是信而已 |
[16:37] | I apologize if you wasted your time coming out here. | 我为你赶到这所浪费的时间道歉 |
[16:46] | Detective. It’s been too long. | 警探 这也太久了 |
[16:49] | Oh, just long enough. | 时间刚好 |
[16:50] | What do I owe the pleasure? | 有何贵干 |
[16:52] | Uh, I am here to report a break-in. | 我来这报个入室抢劫案 |
[16:55] | And what walked off on you? | 你丢什么了 |
[16:56] | You — You don’t want to get a pen? | 你不拿支笔做个记录 |
[16:58] | Oh, let’s hear the story first. | 还是先说说案情吧 |
[16:59] | The break-in — was it, uh, was it your house? | 这个入室抢劫发生在你家吗 |
[17:01] | Dan Gibson’s campaign office, | 丹·吉布森的竞选办公室 |
[17:03] | burglarized by your friend Dex Parios. | 被你朋友黛克斯·帕里奥斯闯入了 |
[17:06] | So, you would like to report her? | 你想举报她 |
[17:08] | Oh, no, I’m — I’m — I’m not at liberty to do that. | 不 我无权这么做 |
[17:10] | Technically, I shouldn’t have been there | 严格地说 我都不该出现在那 |
[17:12] | to witness the break-in. | 去目睹这场入室抢劫 |
[17:14] | Okay, so, what would you like me to do? | 好吧 那你想让我做什么 |
[17:16] | Bring her in. Get her off the street. | 把她带进来 把她抓住 |
[17:18] | Scare her straight. | 让她迷途知返 |
[17:20] | Get her off the streets? | 抓住她 |
[17:21] | And I assume that you already tried to do this yourself? | 你已经试着这么做过了吧 |
[17:24] | Um…that conversation ended prematurely. | 我们先不聊这个 |
[17:26] | She beat feet. | 她很快就逃跑了 |
[17:27] | But if you tell me where she’s at, | 但如果你告诉我她在哪 |
[17:29] | I’d be happy to talk to her. | 我很乐意跟她谈谈 |
[17:30] | Carol, why are you still doing this? | 卡罗尔 你何必这么做呢 |
[17:33] | – You got to be in your late… – Watch it. | -你现在已经 -小心说话 |
[17:35] | …30s. | 30多岁了 |
[17:36] | You still have a cabin up in Mount Hood, right? | 你在胡德山上还有个小屋 对吧 |
[17:38] | Why not get out of the game? | 你为什么不全身而退呢 |
[17:39] | No way this is still fun. | 这可不是什么有趣的工作 |
[17:41] | And is that why you do it, Miles? | 那是你这么做的原因吗 迈尔斯 |
[17:43] | For the laughs? | 为了找乐子 |
[17:44] | Look, your girl Dex is in over her head. | 听着 你朋友黛克斯管不了这摊子事 |
[17:48] | These are heavy people. | 他们都很难缠 |
[17:50] | Alright. I’ll pass that on. | 我会转达的 |
[17:52] | But, listen — Carol… | 但 听着 卡罗尔 |
[17:56] | think about that cabin, alright? | 考虑下那个小屋 好吗 |
[18:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:07] | I’m sorry. I couldn’t speak freely. | 对不起 我不能知无不言 |
[18:09] | Listen, I am here to help your friend Dan. | 听着 我在这是为了帮你的朋友丹 |
[18:12] | Will you help me do that? | 你能帮我吗 |
[18:13] | Why would I do that? | 我为什么要那么做 |
[18:15] | Or I could turn your life upside down | 或者我可以把你的生活翻个底朝天 |
[18:17] | and…see what falls out? | 看看能发现什么 |
[18:23] | Not necessary. | 没那个必要 |
[18:24] | When Dan taught here, he was a different person. | 当丹在这里教书时 他就很与众不同 |
[18:27] | How so? Your colleagues said they loved him, | 怎么不同 你的同事们都说喜欢他 |
[18:28] | said the students did, too. | 还说学生也喜欢他 |
[18:30] | Some of them, maybe too much. | 他们其中的一些 或许过于喜欢他 |
[18:32] | One student in particular — very attractive. | 特别是一个学生 非常痴迷 |
[18:34] | I always wondered. | 我总是想 |
[18:35] | If he violated school policy. | 他是否违反了校规 |
[18:38] | – Don’t be naive. – Okay. | -别傻了 -好的 |
[18:39] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[18:42] | I’m just trying to get ahead of things for Dan, | 我只是想帮丹预防这些隐患 |
[18:44] | but what was his, um, name — | 但他叫什么 |
[18:45] | the — the — the student that he got tangled up in? | 纠缠他的学生叫什么 |
[18:47] | Her name. | 是她的名字 |
[18:49] | Dan wasn’t out. | 丹当时没有出柜 |
[18:51] | He was trying so hard to pass. | 他努力的掩盖了这事 |
[18:53] | Not that it mattered to us, but it did to him, | 这对我们没什么问题 但他很在乎 |
[18:55] | and this girl was all over him. | 这个女孩一直缠着他 |
[18:57] | She was beautiful. | 她很漂亮 |
[18:58] | Do you remember her name? | 你还记得她的名字吗 |
[19:00] | No. | 不记得 |
[19:00] | This is 15 years ago. | 已经过去15年了 |
[19:02] | Anything you remember could help. | 你记得的任何事都会帮到我们 |
[19:04] | She played volleyball. | 她打排球 |
[19:06] | She dropped out. | 她辍学了 |
[19:07] | Next semester, Dan was gone. | 接着下学期 丹也离开了 |
[19:09] | I’m proud he embraced his story. | 我为他接受自己骄傲 |
[19:11] | It’s not always easy being true. | 那不是件容易的事 |
[19:14] | No, no, it’s not. | 是的 的确不是 |
[19:17] | Uh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:19] | You did a great thing for the people of Oregon. | 你为奥勒冈的人们做了件好事 |
[19:36] | You know the Internet stocks video pornography for free? | 你知道互联网上有很多免费黄片吧 |
[19:39] | Alright. I’m helping Dex on the case. | 我是在给黛克斯的案子帮忙 |
[19:41] | – Why? – cause she asked me, and I owe her. | -为什么 -因为她让我帮 我正好欠她的 |
[19:44] | – For what? – bunch of stuff. | -欠什么 -很多事情 |
[19:46] | Hey, look, which one of these girls | 听着 你觉得 |
[19:47] | do you think is the, um… | 里面哪个女孩 |
[19:49] | you know, the best, um… | 最那个 |
[19:54] | – The hottest? – It’s a reductive term, but yes. | -最性感吗 -我没这么说 但是 对 |
[19:56] | Which one is the hottest, in your opinion? | 你觉得哪个最性感 |
[19:58] | – Number 9. – That’s what I was thinking. | -9号 -同感 |
[20:00] | It’s Number 9 for sure. Yeah. | 的确是9号 |
[20:01] | Alright, I got to tell Dex that. | 我去告诉黛克斯 |
[20:02] | Yeah, I think you cracked this thing wide open. | 我觉得你把这事搞得一清二楚了 |
[20:04] | Good job. | 做的好 |
[20:05] | Thanks. Can I be honest? | 谢谢 我能老实说吗 |
[20:06] | I kinda love this. | 我有点喜欢这个 |
[20:08] | Rooting around in people’s past, pulling the thread. | 在人们的往事里抽丝剥茧 |
[20:10] | – It’s fun. – Did you Google-stalk me? | -很有趣 -你用谷歌查我了吗 |
[20:13] | After we met? | 在我们认识后 |
[20:14] | No. | 没有 |
[20:15] | So, you found it? | 你发现了吗 |
[20:16] | Found what? | 发现什么 |
[20:17] | How I wound up in Portland. | 我是怎么来波特兰 |
[20:19] | How my ex had a psychotic break on vacation in France, | 我前任怎么在法国度假时精神崩溃 |
[20:23] | said I used him as a drug mule. | 说我把他当做运毒工具的 |
[20:24] | Heroin, he said. | 他说是海洛因 |
[20:26] | Police detained me. | 警察拘留了我 |
[20:29] | The State Department had to get me out in the end. | 最后国务院不得不把我保释出来 |
[20:32] | I was trapped for two months. | 我被拘留了两个月 |
[20:33] | Lost my job. I lost everything. | 丢了工作 一切都丢了 |
[20:36] | Had to leave Seattle and just start over. | 不得不离开西雅图 从头开始 |
[20:42] | I don’t know if you’re messing with me or not. | 我不知道你是不是在逗我 |
[20:43] | Well, you’re the super-sleuth. | 你可是联邦调查员 |
[20:55] | Hey, Dex. | 黛克斯 |
[20:57] | Yeah, I think I got her. Blond hair, long legs. | 我觉得我找出她了 金发 长腿 |
[20:59] | Wow. You’re really painting a word picture, buddy. | 你描述的可真具体 兄弟 |
[21:02] | She plays volleyball her freshman and sophomore year, | 她大一大二的时候打排球 |
[21:04] | and then she just drops out. | 然后她辍学了 |
[21:05] | Okay. I’ll take a run at her. | 好的 我去找她 |
[21:06] | – What’s her name? – Her name? | -她叫什么 -她的名字 |
[21:08] | Emma Lindstrom. | 艾玛·林斯特朗 |
[21:09] | Great. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[21:13] | Link. | 链接 |
[21:15] | Gotcha. | 搞定 |
[21:16] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:19] | Lindstrom. | 林斯特朗 |
[21:23] | That was easy. | 得来全不费工夫 |
[21:24] | Looks like I’m driving to Yamhill. | 看来我得去趟亚姆山 |
[22:12] | You must be Jacob. | 你就是雅各布吧 |
[22:13] | Yeah, that’s me. | 是的 我是 |
[22:14] | I’m, uh, Dex…Guardstone. | 我是黛克斯·帕里奥斯 |
[22:17] | Uh, I’m a friend of your mom’s from way back when. | 我是你妈妈的老朋友 |
[22:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[22:27] | Well, it’s a party. | 人不少啊 |
[22:28] | I’m Casey, Emma’s brother. | 我叫凯西 艾玛的哥哥 |
[22:30] | I-is everything okay, Mom? | 没事吧 妈妈 |
[22:31] | Everything’s fine, sweetie. | 一切都好 宝贝 |
[22:33] | Why don’t you go get started on your homework? | 你不去做家庭作业吗 |
[22:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:35] | You kids keep it down in here. | 我会小声点的 |
[22:38] | Nice to meet you, Miss Guardstone. | 很高兴认识你 伽德斯通女士 |
[22:45] | Shall we go outside? | 我们能去外面吗 |
[22:46] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:49] | Sweet kid. | 可爱的孩子 |
[22:50] | Smart ass. | 孩子挺聪明 |
[22:51] | Like I said. | 正有此意 |
[22:52] | What is your business with my sister? | 你的工作和我妹妹有什么关系 |
[22:59] | I have questions… | 我有问题是 |
[23:02] | about Jacob. | 关于雅各布的 |
[23:03] | So do I. Who sent you? | 我也想问 谁派你来的 |
[23:04] | Well, what does it matter? I got sent. | 这有什么关系吗 我只是被派到这里 |
[23:06] | Um…I know about you and Dan Gibson. | 我知道你和丹·吉布森的事情 |
[23:09] | I know a lot, actually. | 实话讲 了解很多 |
[23:11] | I know that he gave you a B-plus in Applied Econometrics, | 我知道他在应用计量经济学中给了你B+的成绩 |
[23:15] | that you had a fling | 你们有过一段绯闻 |
[23:16] | and then you dropped out of school, | 之后你就辍学了 |
[23:17] | and had his baby, Jacob. | 生下了他的孩子 雅各布 |
[23:19] | But you, uh, you never told him. Why is that? | 但是你从来没有和他提起过 为什么 |
[23:21] | Don’t — don’t come in our house with this garbage. | 不要 不要来到我家提这些破事 |
[23:23] | Look, there was no father on the birth certificate. | 听着 在出生证明上没有父亲的名字 |
[23:26] | That’s a red flag to me. | 对我来说是个危险的信号 |
[23:27] | And I am not the one you need to worry about, okay? | 而且我不是你们需要担心的那位 好吗 |
[23:29] | There are bad people that are gonna find Jacob. | 有坏人要找到雅各布 |
[23:32] | It’s campaign season. | 现在是大选季 |
[23:33] | This is very valuable information. | 这是很有价值的线索 |
[23:37] | You don’t have to say anything. | 你什么都不用说 |
[23:38] | Casey, I got it. | 凯西 我明白 |
[23:41] | I was obsessed with Dan. | 我那时对丹很痴迷 |
[23:43] | I had a feeling he was hiding things. | 我觉得他在隐瞒些什么 |
[23:45] | I guess I thought he was so smart. | 我觉得他很聪明 |
[23:48] | And he made me feel smart… | 他给我的感觉也很聪明 |
[23:51] | but I had a boyfriend back home. | 但是我在家里其实有男朋友 |
[23:53] | I got pregnant, and…I lied. | 我怀孕了 然后我骗他说 |
[23:56] | Told him Jacob was his. | 雅各布是他的孩子 |
[23:59] | He split right after Jacob was born. | 在雅各布出生之后他就和我分手了 |
[24:01] | He didn’t deserve to be a father. | 他不配做父亲 |
[24:03] | It’s only ever been us — me, my brother, and my boy. | 只有我们 我 我哥哥和我的儿子 |
[24:08] | You have to protect your family. | 你必须保护这个家 |
[24:09] | I can respect that. | 我尊重你 |
[24:11] | What do you suggest we do? | 你认为我们应该怎么做 |
[24:14] | I think you tell him. | 我认为你应该告诉他 |
[24:16] | Now, in your own words. | 就是现在 你自己告诉他 |
[24:18] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[24:20] | They’re gonna ruin my son’s life. | 这会毁掉我儿子的生活 |
[24:22] | You don’t have to do this. | 你没必要去做这个事情 |
[24:23] | You can keep this a secret. | 你可以保守这个秘密 |
[24:24] | That’s what I’m — I’m trying to tell you. | 这就是我尝试去告诉你们的事情 |
[24:26] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[24:27] | And — and — and you can’t, either. | 而且 而且你也做不到 |
[24:29] | So, you’re gonna — you’re gonna sell this? | 所以你想出卖我们吗 |
[24:30] | You’re gonna profit off our family? | 你想从我们家获得利益吗 |
[24:32] | I am going to fulfill my job. | 我只是做好本职工作 |
[24:35] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[24:37] | Good to know. | 知道了 |
[24:39] | Now get the hell out of our house. | 现在从我们家滚出去 |
[24:49] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:04] | I am so screwed. | 我好惨 |
[25:05] | Yeah? Who isn’t? | 是吗 谁不是啊 |
[25:06] | No, I mean it. | 不 我是认真的 |
[25:07] | It’s bad.It’s bad. | 太糟了 太糟了 |
[25:09] | I messed up. | 我搞砸了 |
[25:09] | Worse — worse than normal. | 比平常还要糟 |
[25:11] | Okay. What’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[25:12] | Um…I found what my client was looking for. | 我找到了客户要找的人物 |
[25:15] | Oh, quit bragging. | 别吹牛了 |
[25:16] | No, I mean it. This is really bad, Grey, okay? | 不 我是认真的 这太糟了 格雷 |
[25:18] | I-I-I found her, the — the girl, | 我找到了那个女孩 |
[25:20] | and I don’t know what to do with what I found. | 但是我不知道该对她怎么办 |
[25:22] | Well, for $45,000, you turn her in to the client, alright? | 四万五千 你把她交给客户 |
[25:26] | I know. I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[25:27] | But if I do that, then I blow up her life, | 但是如果这么做 就会毁了她的一生 |
[25:30] | and…you know, that’s not why I do this. | 而且 这不是我做这事的初衷 |
[25:33] | Okay. Why did you start doing this? | 好吧 为什么你会做这份工作 |
[25:35] | – To help people, I think. – Which is great. | -为了帮助他人 -这很好 |
[25:38] | Dex, I can’t give you an opinion | 黛克斯 你不让我知道事情经过 |
[25:39] | unless you let me know what’s going on. | 我是给不了你意见的 |
[25:41] | What’s up? | 怎么样 |
[25:46] | – What do you say? We still on for tonight? – Yeah. | -怎么样 今晚还一起出去吗 -好 |
[25:48] | I just came back early to prep my station. | 我只是早点过来准备一下 |
[25:50] | That is really great. | 太好了 |
[25:53] | What were you saying? What’s the thing? | 你刚才说什么 怎么了 |
[25:57] | I’m not gonna…she’s… | 我不能 她是 |
[25:59] | No. It’s okay. She knows about the girl. | 不 没事的 她知道那女孩的事情了 |
[26:00] | What? | 什么 |
[26:01] | You told her? Why? | 你告诉她了 为什么 |
[26:02] | ‘Cause she helped me identify her. | 因为是她帮我认出她 |
[26:04] | Oh, Number 9, with the legs. | 长腿九号 |
[26:06] | Okay, I’m a private investigator. | 我是一名私家侦探 |
[26:08] | “Private.” | 私家 |
[26:09] | You — you can’t just spill my work to the new bartender. | 你 你不能把我的工作告诉新来的酒保 |
[26:12] | Liz. My name is Liz. | 莉兹 我叫莉兹 |
[26:14] | Liz. This is unbelievable. | 莉兹 难以置信 |
[26:16] | I don’t even know why I came here. | 我都不知道为什么要来这里 |
[26:17] | Okay, enough. Just let me help you. | 好吧 别说了 让我来帮你 |
[26:19] | No, you know what? I’m good. | 不 你知道吗 我很好 |
[26:20] | Don’t just say “I’m good.” | 不要只说我很好 |
[26:22] | I’ll just figure this out on my own, okay? | 我自己想办法 好吗 |
[26:29] | Dex, come on. | 黛克斯 别这样 |
[27:07] | – A rose? – Come on, man, relax. It’s for a lady. | -玫瑰 -放轻松 这是给女士的 |
[27:10] | When was the last time you got somebody a flower, huh? | 你上次送别人花是什么时候 |
[27:13] | It’s nice. You should try it. | 效果不错 你应该试试 |
[27:17] | 莉兹 抱歉 我不能来了 | |
[27:27] | You want a flower? | 你要花吗 |
[27:42] | What?! | 怎么了 |
[27:43] | – We need to talk. – Hard pass. | -我们需要谈谈 -没门 |
[27:45] | You don’t even want to know the topic? | 你连开头都不想听吗 |
[27:47] | Blow my mind. | 好惊讶啊 |
[27:48] | It involves you getting paid. | 这件事关系到你的收入 |
[27:57] | Okay. So, here’s the deal. | 事情是这样的 |
[27:59] | I got the thing. | 我明白了 |
[28:00] | Mm-hmm? The October Surprise. | 十月惊喜 |
[28:02] | So, what I’m thinking is, you take it to Vanessa, | 我的想法是你把它交给瓦妮莎 |
[28:05] | split your fee with me. | 把你的收入和我分摊 |
[28:06] | 75 grand, right down the middle. | 七万五千美金 对半分 |
[28:07] | I see. So, the thing you found is bad, | 我知道了 你发现大事不妙 |
[28:10] | someone begged you not to use it, | 有人求你不要动用它 |
[28:11] | but you’re gonna. | 但是你偏要 |
[28:13] | Now you’re trying to spread your bad juju around. | 现在你想把你的烫手山芋交出去 |
[28:15] | 35. You take 40, I’ll take 35. | 你拿四万美金 我拿三万五千美金 |
[28:17] | You’re on your own, girlie. I’m out. | 你只能靠自己了 姑娘 我不干了 |
[28:18] | Okay, how about I take 25, you get to keep 50 grand? | 好 我拿两万五千 你拿五万怎么样 |
[28:22] | You don’t get it. I quit. | 你还是没听懂 我退出了 |
[28:25] | Heard Vanessa bragging how she was gonna destroy Councilman Dan. | 听到瓦妮莎吹嘘自己怎么毁掉丹议员 |
[28:28] | I got too many bodies on my belt. | 我的身上背负了太多的人命 |
[28:29] | You know what kinda cases I like? | 你知道我喜欢什么样的案子吗 |
[28:31] | Reuniting kids with their biological parents. | 让孩子和亲生父母团聚 |
[28:35] | That’s my bag from here on out. | 这就是我现在要处理的事情 |
[28:38] | Okay, so what do I do? | 好吧 我到底该怎么做 |
[28:39] | The question you need to answer is, | 你需要回答的问题是 |
[28:42] | how much pain are you willing to inflict for a dollar? | 为了金钱你愿意承受多大的痛苦 |
[28:46] | And I’d think fast, | 我不假思索 |
[28:48] | ’cause they got more people out there | 因为外面有更多的人 |
[28:50] | who’ll do just about anything to scoop you. | 不惜任何代价来抢你的饭碗 |
[28:53] | Who? | 是谁 |
[28:56] | You’re in over your head. | 你现在力不从心 |
[28:58] | You should just lean on Detective Hoffman. | 你应该靠霍夫曼警探的帮助 |
[29:01] | He’s watching out for you. | 他会帮你小心提防的 |
[29:03] | You know what? I can watch my six just fine. | 你知道吗 我自己会很小心的 |
[29:07] | Whatever you do, remember this — | 不管你要做什么 记得 |
[29:10] | you got to live with yourself. | 你要过自己这一关 |
[29:13] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[29:15] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:25] | 安塞尔 苹果 | |
[29:42] | Anse? Are you okay? | 安塞 你没事吧 |
[29:44] | I am now. Did you get my text? | 已经没事了 你没收到我的短信吗 |
[29:45] | Yeah, I did. | 我收到了 |
[29:47] | What are you doing in my house? | 你在我家干什么 |
[29:48] | Oh, I’m fine, thank you. | 我很好 谢谢你 |
[29:49] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[29:50] | I wanted to deliver this in person. Troy? | 我想亲自来给你送这个 特罗伊 |
[29:56] | 45 grand? What is this for? | 四万五 这是干什么 |
[29:58] | It’s your bonus for getting us what we needed. | 这是为你帮我们找到需要的东西的赏金 |
[30:00] | I haven’t shown anyone my file. | 我还没给任何人看过我的文件 |
[30:01] | So, Casey Lindstrom, Emma’s brother, | 凯西·林斯特朗 艾玛的哥哥 |
[30:03] | he came to me because you proved to him | 因为你告诉他 他们家族的小秘密 |
[30:04] | that their little family secret was worth something. | 是有价值的 所以就来找我了 |
[30:07] | So, naturally, I bought it off him, | 我当然出钱买了下来 |
[30:08] | and now I am paying you | 我现在给你钱是因为 |
[30:10] | because he wouldn’t have come forward otherwise. | 要不是因为你 他也不会来找我 |
[30:12] | So, thank you. | 所以 谢谢你 |
[30:13] | Wow. So, he sold out his own family? | 那他就这么把全家都出卖了吗 |
[30:16] | Okay, so what happens now? | 那接下来会怎么样 |
[30:18] | Now, I use what you found | 接下来 我会利用你找到的东西 |
[30:20] | to go suck Councilman Dan into a black hole | 让丹议员坠入他永远无法翻身的 |
[30:22] | from which he’ll never emerge. | 黑洞之中 |
[30:24] | Oh, we go live at the county fair in — | 我们要去镇市集直播 还有… |
[30:25] | oh, in about an hour. | 只有一个小时了 |
[30:27] | So…you did good, Parios. | 所以 你做得很好 帕里奥斯 |
[30:32] | Look, don’t do this, okay? | 听着 不要这么做 |
[30:33] | Jacob is a really good kid, | 雅各布是一个好孩子 |
[30:34] | and if you do this to him, his life is gonna be ruined. | 如果你们这么对他 他的人生就毁了 |
[30:40] | That’s sad. | 真可怜 |
[30:42] | …cat’s out of the barn. | 覆水难收了 |
[30:48] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[30:50] | Um…well, I just destroyed two families, buddy. | 我刚毁掉了两个家庭 伙计 |
[30:55] | Listen, I have to go. | 听着 我要走了 |
[30:57] | – Where? – I’m gonna fix it. | -去哪里 -我要去弥补 |
[30:59] | Are you okay? | 你自己可以吗 |
[31:01] | – I’m okay, Dex. – Okay. | -我可以的 黛克斯 -好 |
[31:02] | Lock the door after me, okay? | 我走后把门锁上 好吗 |
[31:11] | You’re really slicing those limes, huh? | 你切柠檬真有一手啊 |
[31:13] | Yeah, they should float. | 嗯 应该能浮起来 |
[31:15] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[31:18] | I’m…I’m sorry, | 我…我很抱歉 |
[31:20] | but…I think we should keep this professional. | 但…我觉得我们还是该保持工作上的态度 |
[31:23] | Employee, boss. | 是员工和上司 |
[31:25] | Keep? | 保持 |
[31:26] | Well, we wouldn’t be keeping it professional, right? | 我们不算是”保持”工作上的态度 对吧 |
[31:29] | We would be changing it to professional. | 我们应该是转变成工作上的态度 |
[31:32] | Technically. | 严格来说 |
[31:33] | No, physically. | 不 是身体上来说 |
[31:35] | Liz, w-what happened? | 莉兹 发生了什么 |
[31:37] | It was kind of last-minute. | 你临时变卦 |
[31:38] | You canceled, and you did it via text. | 取消约会 还是短信告诉我的 |
[31:41] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[31:42] | Alright, you’ve already said that. | 好吧 你已经说过了 |
[31:44] | This is where I would normally ask you, | 这时候我一般都会问你 |
[31:45] | “Did I do something wrong?” | “我做错什么了” |
[31:46] | But I know I didn’t, so… | 但我知道我没做错什么 所以 |
[31:47] | You didn’t. I know. | 你没有 我知道 |
[31:50] | Look, pretend I’m dumb and catch me up. | 你就假装我是个傻子 提点我一下 |
[31:54] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么 |
[31:56] | It’s just…watching you two together… | 只是…看到你们俩一起 |
[31:59] | I don’t want to get in between anything. | 我不想介入你们之间 |
[32:01] | You talking about me and Dex? | 你是说我和黛克斯吗 |
[32:03] | We are just friends. | 我们只是朋友 |
[32:05] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[32:06] | I want to trust you, but I just met you. | 我也想相信你 但我刚认识你 |
[32:08] | I’ve seen this movie before. | 我看过一部电影 |
[32:09] | My last boyfriend — | 还有我前男友 |
[32:10] | You are comparing me to the guy who cracked up? | 你把我跟一个劈腿男相提并论 |
[32:13] | Yes, but he had this ex who was always hanging around, | 但他有一个一直在身边的前女友 |
[32:16] | and in the end, he wound up with her again. | 他最后还是和她好上了 |
[32:19] | I…I just need to protect myself. | 我…我只是要保护我自己 |
[32:24] | Well, I can say this — you have not seen this movie before. | 我敢保证 这部电影你可没看过 |
[32:28] | ‘Cause this movie went straight to DVD. | 因为这部电影没有上映就直接发售了 |
[32:31] | In South Korea. | 还是在南韩 |
[32:33] | It was terrible. | 因为太烂了 |
[32:34] | I’m backing out of the metaphor. | 我比喻不下去了 |
[32:36] | Hey, can I put this knife down? | 我能给你把刀放下吗 |
[32:38] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[32:41] | Look, I really like you. | 听着 我真的很喜欢你 |
[32:42] | I think you’re great, okay? | 我觉得你很好 |
[32:43] | And I’m right here, and I’d like to give this a shot. | 我就在这里 我愿意和你试一试 |
[32:46] | And, look, me and Dex — we’re just friends. | 听着 我和黛克斯只是朋友 |
[32:50] | Give me a minute to prove that to you, okay? | 给我点时间向你证明 好吗 |
[32:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:00] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:01] | I’m holding you to it. | 和你说好了 |
[33:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:06] | Llewellyn Slocombe — remember that. | 卢埃林·斯洛克姆 记住 |
[33:07] | Llewellyn — Hey. How you doing? | 卢埃林 你好吗 |
[33:12] | Sir, don’t get up. | 先生 别起来 |
[33:13] | But get my vote, alright? | 但一定要给我投票 好吗 |
[33:16] | Nice to see you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[33:17] | A vote for Slocombe is a vote for income! | 投斯洛克姆就是投赚钱 |
[33:20] | Slocombe! | 斯洛克姆 |
[33:22] | Vote, okay? | 投票吧 |
[33:24] | Wow. You’re voting, right? Okay. | 你会投票的 对吧 |
[33:27] | Llewellyn Slocombe, everybody. | 投卢埃林·斯洛克姆 大家伙 |
[33:29] | Yes. | 很好 |
[33:30] | Thank you. Every vote counts! | 谢谢你 每一票都很重要 |
[33:34] | Uh, Councilman…Dan? | 丹…议员 |
[33:36] | Um…you don’t know me from Eve, but — | 你根本就不认识我 但是 |
[33:40] | Dex Gladstone, right? | 黛克斯·格莱斯顿 对吧 |
[33:42] | Uh, rescued my fundraiser. I owe you. | 拯救了我的筹款 我欠你的 |
[33:44] | Um…uh, we don’t have a lot of time, | 我们没多少时间 |
[33:46] | but, uh, I’m not who I said I was, | 但是 我其实不是我口中的那个人 |
[33:49] | and I have some sensitive i-information | 我有一些很敏感的信息 |
[33:51] | that I need to share with you. | 要告诉你 |
[33:55] | Uh…Team Dan, c-could we have the room? | 丹支持者 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[33:57] | – Oh, alright. – Thanks. | -好 -谢谢 |
[33:59] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[34:00] | Um…so, you have a son. | 那么 你有一个儿子 |
[34:03] | Uh, his mother is Emma Lindstrom. | 他的妈妈是艾玛·林斯特朗 |
[34:06] | His name’s Jacob. He’s, uh, 15 years old. | 他叫雅各布 他15岁 |
[34:08] | He’s very funny. | 他很风趣 |
[34:10] | Uh, he’s in AP Lit. | 他在参加统考 |
[34:11] | I-I tracked him down for your opponent. | 我为你的对手找到了他 |
[34:16] | W-what? | 什么 |
[34:18] | You were investigating me? | 你在调查我 |
[34:19] | I was. I was. | 之前是的 之前 |
[34:21] | And Slocombe’s team is planning on going live | 斯洛克姆准备直播放松 |
[34:23] | with this right now. | 这个消息 |
[34:24] | Then what the hell are you doing here? | 那你来这里干什么 |
[34:26] | I took a job I shouldn’t have taken, okay? | 我接了个我不该接的活 好吗 |
[34:28] | I thought that both sides were dirty, | 我以为你们两边都不干净 |
[34:29] | so what did it matter what side I was on? | 那我站在那边又有什么所谓 |
[34:31] | But I was wrong. | 但我错了 |
[34:32] | It does matter, and — and I’m — I’m here. | 原来是有所谓的 我来这里 |
[34:34] | I’m trying — I’m trying to fix this. | 我是想 我是想弥补 |
[34:35] | – Okay, does… – Oh, my God. | -好吧 这… -天啊 |
[34:37] | Does the boy know about me? | 这孩子知道我吗 |
[34:39] | No. No, Emma never told him. | 不 艾玛没和他说过你 |
[34:41] | Okay. Uh…S-Slocombe speaks first. | 好吧 斯洛克姆先发言 |
[34:44] | We’ve got, like, 15 minutes to strategize here. | 我们有15分钟来想办法 |
[34:46] | Wait, you have a son? | 等等 你有个儿子 |
[34:48] | Your whole coalition is based on the fact | 你的阵营都是建立在 |
[34:51] | that you were an out gay man, | 你公开出柜 |
[34:53] | that you were honest about who you are. | 敢于面对自己的基础之上 |
[34:55] | They’re behind me because I have a vision for the future, Ant. | 他们支持我是因为我能看到未来 安特 |
[34:57] | – I… – Dan, our slogan is “Be You, Be True.” | -我 -丹 我们的标语是”做自己 真实点” |
[35:00] | This changes the story we’ve been telling, | 这会改变我们一直以来呈现的故事 |
[35:02] | and the story is everything. | 这故事就是一切 |
[35:04] | Okay, sorry, this kid, your son — | 抱歉 这个孩子 你儿子 |
[35:06] | he — he didn’t ask to be in the middle of this story. | 他没有要求加入到你们的故事中 |
[35:09] | What do I do now? | 我该怎么办 |
[35:10] | Wha– | 我… |
[35:12] | I guess you own it, okay? | 看来只能面对了 |
[35:14] | No spin. We expand your truth. | 不隐瞒 我们说出你的真相 |
[35:17] | Okay, well, that might work for you, | 这样对你来说可能没问题 |
[35:19] | but it’s still gonna mess up Jacob’s life. | 但还是会毁掉雅各布的人生 |
[35:21] | You’re taking counsel from a turncoat PI? | 你要听一个卖你的私人侦探给的意见吗 |
[35:23] | – I… – You don’t know that. Just… | -我… -你怎么确定 你… |
[35:25] | – Oh, my God. – Okay, look. | -天啊 -听着 |
[35:26] | This…This side, they’re gonna burn you, okay? | 这新闻会毁了你 好吗 |
[35:28] | They don’t care what happens to you | 他们根本不在乎你 或雅各布 |
[35:30] | or to Jacob or his mother. | 或者他的妈妈会怎么样 |
[35:32] | – What have I done? – You didn’t do anything. | -我做了什么 -你什么都没做 |
[35:33] | Dan, Emma made her choice, | 丹 艾玛做出了她的选择 |
[35:35] | and now you have to make yours. | 你现在也要做出你的选择 |
[35:38] | What are we supposed to do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[35:39] | This is gonna ruin everything. | 这会毁了一切 |
[35:40] | All the work we’ve done… | 我们所做的一切 |
[35:43] | I have a plan. | 我有一个计划 |
[35:45] | But you’re not gonna like it. | 但你不会喜欢 |
[35:54] | Alright, people are coming off of funnel cakes, | 好了 看来人都到齐了 |
[35:56] | so let’s talk fast. | 我们速战速决吧 |
[35:57] | Someone want to tell me | 谁能告诉我 |
[35:58] | what the holy hell is going on here? | 到底是怎么一回事 |
[36:00] | We all know you’re about to detonate Dan’s family secret. | 我们都知道你们要抖出丹的家族秘密 |
[36:03] | Okay, they would have done the same to us. | 换成他们也会这么对我们的 |
[36:05] | Actually, honey, we ran a clean campaign. | 亲爱的 其实我们的选举很干净 |
[36:08] | We stand for something. | 我们有我们代表的东西 |
[36:09] | Ooh. Keep talking. | 继续说 |
[36:10] | I’m getting aroused. | 我都湿了 |
[36:11] | That’s disgusting. | 真恶心 |
[36:13] | You knock-off Kellyanne Conway. | 你这个蹩脚凯莉安娜·康威 |
[36:15] | Okay. Jacob Lindstrom is a 15-year-old kid | 雅各布·林斯特朗是一个15岁的孩子 |
[36:18] | who has no idea what’s happening here, | 他根本不知道发生了什么 |
[36:20] | so what is it gonna take for you to keep him out of this? | 你要怎样才肯放过他 |
[36:23] | Ooh. Well, that’s a big ask. | 这问题可就难说了 |
[36:26] | Uh, there’s only one thing that… | 只有一件事能… |
[36:29] | I understand, and I am prepared. | 我明白 我准备好了 |
[36:32] | But we don’t trust you. | 但是我们不相信你们 |
[36:33] | We want assurances. | 我们要保证 |
[36:35] | In writing. | 写下来 |
[36:38] | Okay. Huh? | 好吗 |
[36:39] | I want to hear you say it first, though. | 但是我想先听你说出来 |
[36:40] | I just — I just want to hear it. | 我 我就是想听听 |
[36:44] | I will drop out of the race. | 我会退出竞选 |
[36:47] | And you’re gonna sign a contract | 你们要签一份合同 |
[36:48] | that says that you and your team | 说明你和你的团队 |
[36:50] | are not gonna utter Jacob’s name. | 不会透露雅各布的名字 |
[36:52] | Not today, not ever. | 今天不会 以后也永远不会 |
[36:54] | Great. Sure. Just draft it up. | 很好 那赶紧起草吧 |
[36:56] | I already did. | 已经写好了 |
[36:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[37:03] | I hope you’re proud of yourselves. | 希望你们以自己为豪 |
[37:04] | Very. | 非常呢 |
[37:05] | Let’s take a little peek here. | 我们来看看 |
[37:07] | Mm. Alright. | 很好 |
[37:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:18] | I never pegged you to be a family man. | 没想到你还是个这么顾家的人 |
[37:24] | Whoa, Dan! | 丹 |
[37:25] | I should have done that on the debate stage, | 我在辩论台上就该给你来这么一下 |
[37:26] | you son of a bitch! I’m gonna — | 你这个混蛋 我要… |
[37:27] | You’re gonna hear from my lawyer! | 我的律师会来找你的 |
[37:28] | – And you know — Hey! – That was a good punch, though. | -你知道… -这一下打得可真漂亮 |
[37:30] | That was good. | 真不错 |
[37:31] | – Let’s go. Let’s go. – Let go of me! I know karate! | -走吧 走吧 -放开我 我会空手道 |
[37:31] | – Can we get a car? – I’ll come and get you! | -能叫辆车吗 -我会弄死你 |
[37:33] | – Let — Let — Let go of me! – Good job. | -放…放开我 -好样的 |
[37:35] | Excitement. | 真刺激 |
[37:39] | Well, Dan was the better man. | 丹是更好的人选 |
[37:41] | Oh, I’ve been at this since I was about knee-high… | 我才这么点大的时候就明白了 |
[37:44] | at my daddy’s mistress. | 从我爸爸的情妇身上 |
[37:46] | We don’t always deserve the better man, | 我们不配得到更好的人 |
[37:48] | but you — you. | 但是你 你 |
[37:50] | Wow. I am definitely keeping you in mind for future work. | 我绝对要留着你为我干大事 |
[37:53] | Oh, no. No. No, thank you. | 不不不 谢谢你 |
[37:55] | That would be — That’d be horrible. | 那肯定…那肯定很可怕 |
[37:58] | Um, you can take this back. | 把这个收回去 |
[37:59] | It’s money. | 这是钱 |
[38:00] | It’s blood money. | 这是沾血的钱 |
[38:01] | Is there any other kind? | 还有别的钱吗 |
[38:03] | Yeah, there is. | 有的 |
[38:06] | I will see you around the bouncy house. | 淘气堡边见 |
[38:28] | Well, this is all that’s left of Grandma’s china. | 奶奶的瓷器就剩这些了 |
[38:31] | She threw a lot of it. | 她扔掉了很多 |
[38:32] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:34] | Do you remember when she broke, um, Uncle Mark’s nose? | 你记不记得她打断了马克叔叔的鼻子 |
[38:36] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[38:37] | Hey, we’re here! | 我们来了 |
[38:42] | Ah. You brought the bartender to Friendsgiving. | 你带酒保来参加朋友节了 |
[38:46] | I did. We’re together. | 是的 我们在一起了 |
[38:47] | And her name is Liz, and you know that. | 她叫莉兹 你知道的 |
[38:49] | For example, Liz, would you explain the thing? | 比如说 莉兹 你能不能解释一下这个 |
[38:52] | Um, I have been aging a barrel of Sazerac. | 我在醒一桶萨泽拉克 |
[38:55] | Wow. Well, by all means, come on in. | 那就请进吧 |
[38:58] | – Okay. – Great. | -好 -很好 |
[39:03] | Oh, Detective. | 警探 |
[39:06] | Looks like you got the invite. | 看来你是收到邀请了 |
[39:08] | Looks that way. | 看起来是的 |
[39:09] | So, I got the bottle you drink first | 我带了先喝的这一瓶 |
[39:11] | and the bottle you drink second. | 还有后喝的那一瓶 |
[39:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:15] | Hey, Ansel, this is Miles. | 安塞尔 这是迈尔斯 |
[39:17] | Miles, Ansel. | 迈尔斯 这是安塞尔 |
[39:19] | So, you can just invite anybody you want? | 你就可以邀请你想请的人吗 |
[39:22] | Well, it is my house. | 这是我家 |
[39:23] | Well, it’s your parents’ house. | 这是你父母家 |
[39:26] | Do you want to eat or not? | 你还想不想吃东西了 |
[39:28] | – I do. – Okay. | -想 -好吧 |
[39:29] | You didn’t let her cook anything, did you? | 你没有让她做饭吧 |
[39:30] | No way. | 不可能的 |
[39:31] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[39:32] | My doctor’s traveling this week. | 我的医生这周出差去了 |
[39:34] | I can’t get sick. | 我可不能生病 |
[39:39] | Rough day? | 今天很不顺吗 |
[39:42] | Uh, it’s just, you know — | 只是 你懂的… |
[39:44] | No, go on and tell her. You’re a hero. | 不 告诉她吧 你是个英雄 |
[39:49] | I stopped the world from ruining one kid’s life, | 我阻止了全世界毁掉一个孩子的人生 |
[39:53] | but to do that, I had to bury a man | 但是为此只能毁掉一个 |
[39:54] | who was gonna make the world a better place. | 能把这世界变得更好的人 |
[39:58] | You did the right thing. | 你做了正确的选择 |
[40:00] | You know what I’m grateful for? | 你知道我最感激什么吗 |
[40:01] | Oh, yeah. Let’s do that. | 好 来吧 |
[40:02] | Hey, that’s for you. | 这是给你的 |
[40:04] | For things we couldn’t predict. | 为我们无法预知的一切 |
[40:06] | If I hadn’t walked in | 要是我没有 |
[40:08] | to a decidedly not-haunted bar on a job, | 因为工作走进一家绝对不闹鬼的酒吧 |
[40:12] | I would have never met this guy. | 我就不会认识这家伙 |
[40:16] | That’s true. Cheers. | 没错 干杯 |
[40:18] | – Cheers. – To you. | -干杯 -敬你 |
[40:21] | Where’s the restroom? | 厕所在哪里 |
[40:23] | Down the hall. | 走廊尽头 |
[40:23] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:29] | She is perfect, right? | 她很完美吧 |
[40:33] | I don’t know. | 不好说 |
[40:34] | Um…she seems really, like, happy. | 她看上去很开心 |
[40:39] | What? | 什么 |
[40:41] | Is she okay? | 她没事吧 |
[40:42] | Like, um, mentally? | 我是说精神上 |