时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You’re officially a licensed private investigator. | 你现在是一名合格的私家侦探了 |
[00:04] | We’re together, and her name is Liz, and you know that. | 我们在一起了 她叫莉兹 你知道的 |
[00:07] | You and Dex are… | 你和黛克斯 |
[00:07] | – Just friends. – Okay. | -只是朋友 -好吧 |
[00:09] | At some point, I’d like to meet your brother. | 我希望什么时候能认识一下你的弟弟 |
[00:11] | We host a little Thanksgiving thing, | 我们会在感恩节办一个活动 |
[00:13] | and you’re welcome to come to that if you don’t have any plans. | 你完全可以来参加 如果你有空的话 |
[00:15] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗 |
[00:16] | You’re Benny’s mom. | 你是本尼的妈妈 |
[00:17] | Benny and I were in high school together. | 我和本尼高中在一起过 |
[00:19] | I thought that he was the one. | 我以为他就是我的真命天子 |
[00:21] | Subject’s marriage falls apart, | 目标的婚姻四分五裂 |
[00:23] | joins the Army and deploys to Afghanistan, | 他入伍 被分配到了阿富汗 |
[00:26] | where his Humvee hits an IED, killing him instantly. | 他的悍马遇上了炸弹 他也当场死亡 |
[00:33] | You drew this? | 这是你画的 |
[00:34] | It’s a work in progress. | 还没完工 |
[00:36] | It’s great, right? I told you she’s a talent. | 很不错 对吧 我说了她超有才 |
[00:41] | I mean, it just…doesn’t really look anything like me. | 这画一点也不像我 |
[00:43] | It looks exactly like you. | 跟你简直一模一样 |
[00:46] | It’s even got the scowl. | 甚至画出了你的臭脸 |
[00:48] | Yep. There it is. It’s effortless. | 对 就是这样 毫不费力 |
[00:50] | You know, you don’t have to use it. | 你不一定要用它 |
[00:52] | Yes, you do. | 不 你得用 |
[00:53] | Look, your Yelp page isn’t getting any hits. | 听着 你的点评根本没人浏览 |
[00:56] | This will help, Dex. | 这个能帮忙 黛克斯 |
[00:58] | Cool. It’s you, Dex. | 真酷 这是你 黛克斯 |
[01:00] | I told ya. | 我就说嘛 |
[01:02] | Hey, I didn’t know you were a Tobin Heath fan. | 我之前不知道你是托宾·希斯的粉丝 |
[01:04] | “Fan’s” an understatement with this guy. | “粉丝”太轻描淡写了 |
[01:06] | She’s my favorite player. | 她是我最喜欢的球员 |
[01:08] | She would love to hear you say that. | 她听见你这么说肯定很开心 |
[01:09] | You know Tobin Heath? | 你认识托宾·希斯 |
[01:11] | Yeah, we played in college together. | 对 我们大学时一起踢球 |
[01:13] | At North Carolina? | 在北卡罗莱纳 |
[01:14] | You played college soccer? | 你以前在大学生足球队 |
[01:16] | You are full of surprises. | 你真是充满了惊喜 |
[01:24] | – What? – I’m looking for Dex Parios. | -怎么了 -我找黛克斯·帕里奥斯 |
[01:28] | I hear she skipped town. | 我听说她出城了 |
[01:30] | Doesn’t sound like Dex. | 听上去不像黛克斯 |
[01:32] | Well, you found me. | 好吧 你找到我了 |
[01:35] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[01:37] | Your retainer. | 你的定金 |
[01:38] | As of this moment, I am officially your client. | 从现在起 我正式成为你的客户 |
[01:47] | Someone’s trying to destroy me. | 有人想毁了我 |
[01:48] | Well, that’s a new one. | 这可真是”新鲜事” |
[01:49] | It started with small things. | 一开始都是小打小闹 |
[01:51] | They stole my wallet, they broke into my house. | 偷我的钱包 闯入我的房子 |
[01:54] | They laid a rotting fish on my windshield. | 在我的挡风玻璃上放一条死鱼 |
[01:56] | Oh, what kind of fish? | 是吗 什么鱼 |
[01:58] | You think I sound crazy. | 你觉得我疯了 |
[01:59] | Well, you said it. | 这话是你说的 |
[02:00] | I thought so, too. | 我也这么想 |
[02:01] | But then NIGC audited the casino. | 但之后国家印地安人博彩委员会来赌场审计了 |
[02:05] | As is their job. Everyone knows that. | 这是他们的工作 大家都知道 |
[02:06] | For the first time in 20 years. | 二十年来的头一次 |
[02:09] | I do not believe in coincidence. | 我不相信巧合 |
[02:12] | No? Do you believe in karma? | 是吗 那你相信报应吗 |
[02:13] | Then just yesterday, they laid a honey trap for me. | 然后昨天 他们给我下了个美男计 |
[02:16] | I — I don’t know — | 我不知道 |
[02:17] | They sent a man to seduce me. | 他们派了一个男人来勾引我 |
[02:20] | Cool. Fun idea. | 真酷 这主意不错 |
[02:22] | He was precisely my type, | 他正是我喜欢的类型 |
[02:24] | but just a little too handsome, came on too strong. | 但有点太帅 对我攻势太强 |
[02:27] | And I spotted the ruse. | 我嗅到了阴谋的气息 |
[02:29] | I’m sure he meant to record our time together | 我敢肯定他要录下我们在一起的时刻 |
[02:32] | and use it against me. | 并以此威胁我 |
[02:33] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 是啊 肯定如此 |
[02:34] | Who is “they”? | “他们”是谁 |
[02:37] | That’s why I’m here. | 这正是我来找你的原因 |
[02:38] | I want you to find out who’s behind all this | 我想让你找出这一切的幕后黑手 |
[02:40] | before they do lasting damage. | 趁他们还没干出什么不可逆转的事 |
[02:43] | You know what? Save your money. | 钱你留着吧 |
[02:45] | Nobody cares enough about you to plan such a coordinated | 没人这么在乎你 会计划一个如此周密 |
[02:49] | and, frankly, weird attack. | 而且老实说 如此怪异的袭击 |
[02:52] | It’s not always about you, Sue Lynn. | 世界不总是围着你转 苏·林恩 |
[03:11] | Is that your car? | 那是你的车吗 |
[03:13] | It was, yes. | 曾经是 |
[03:15] | You believe me now? | 现在你相信我了吗 |
[03:18] | I’m $100 an hour, plus expenses. | 我的报价是每小时一百美金 外加各种报销 |
[03:33] | You believe this is an isolated incident? | 你觉得这是起单独事件 |
[03:35] | As far as I know, Officer. | 据我所知没错 警官 |
[03:36] | Sue Lynn. | 苏·林恩 |
[03:37] | I’m sorry I wasn’t able to be more helpful. | 抱歉我提供不了太多信息 |
[03:41] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[03:42] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[03:43] | We should get going. | 我们该走了 |
[03:44] | Will that be everything, Officer? | 问完了吗 警官 |
[03:45] | For now. | 暂时是的 |
[03:46] | If you have any additional questions | 如果你们还有其他问题 |
[03:48] | for the Head of the Confederated Tribes, | 想要询问联盟部落的头 |
[03:50] | you may do so… | 请尽管问 |
[03:51] | on our lands, at our convenience. | 但要在我们的土地 我们有空的时候 |
[03:58] | You should have told her what you told me. | 你应该告诉她你之前告诉我的事 |
[04:00] | I mean, someone is trying to kill you. | 有人想要杀你 |
[04:02] | Now’s not the time to play hard to get, Sue Lynn. | 现在不是玩欲擒故纵的时候 苏·林恩 |
[04:05] | In my experience, the Portland Police Bureau | 以我的经验 波特兰警局 |
[04:08] | does not have my best interests at heart. | 并不总是以我的安全为第一 |
[04:11] | Lieutenant Cosgrove is not one of my biggest fans. | 科斯格罗夫副队不怎么喜欢我 |
[04:14] | So, we have that in common. | 那我们有共同点了 |
[04:15] | Such a pleasure to be working with you again. | 很高兴能再次跟你合作 |
[04:18] | Hollis will give you everything you need. | 霍利斯会把所有你需要的给你 |
[04:23] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[04:24] | Intel on her enemies? | 她敌人的情报吗 |
[04:28] | I was joking. | 我开玩笑呢 |
[04:29] | Sue Lynn has run this tribe for 30 years. | 苏·林恩管理这个部落三十年了 |
[04:31] | You don’t do that without ruffling a few feathers here in Portland. | 在波特兰 想不树敌做到这点是不可能的 |
[04:37] | This is, like, a lot of paperwork. | 这些文件真够多的 |
[04:42] | You know, there’s 141 names here. | 里面有一百四十一个人的名字 |
[04:45] | Business associates, politicians, | 商业伙伴 政客 |
[04:47] | gaming commissioners. | 博彩专员 |
[04:48] | It is going to take me weeks to sort through them all. | 我要花几个星期才能把这些弄清楚 |
[04:51] | Unless you don’t. | 除非你不帮她 |
[04:53] | Why are you helping her, again? | 我还想问你为什么帮她 |
[04:54] | Okay, someone detonated her car. | 有人炸掉了她的车 |
[04:56] | Yeah, and somebody should look into that, | 是 有人应该去调查一下 |
[04:58] | but why does that somebody have to be you? | 但是为什么必须是你来调查呢 |
[05:00] | I’m not exactly fending off clients. I could use the cash. | 我现在没资格推客户 我需要钱 |
[05:03] | Yeah, says the person | 是啊 于是你 |
[05:04] | who gave 45 grand back out of principle. | 坚持原则归还了四万五千美元 |
[05:07] | Look, I’m gonna say something to you, | 我有几句话要告诉你 |
[05:09] | and you’re gonna want to punch me in the face, | 你会很想一拳打到我的脸上 |
[05:11] | but you’re not gonna, because my nose | 但是你不会的 因为我的鼻子 |
[05:12] | is just crooked enough as-is. | 已经够歪了 |
[05:16] | No promises. | 这可不敢保证 |
[05:18] | Look, you think if you impress Sue Lynn enough, | 你觉得你能打动苏·林恩 |
[05:20] | she’ll regret breaking up you and Benny | 她会后悔让你和本尼分手 |
[05:23] | and realize she should have picked you over Naomi. | 然后她会意识到应该选择你而不是内奥米 |
[05:27] | I just need the money. | 我只是需要钱 |
[05:30] | Dex, Liz wants to take me to a Thorns game! | 黛克斯 莉兹想要带我去玩荆棘游戏 |
[05:32] | Hey! Dream come true! | 梦想成真啊 |
[05:34] | What else did I say, Ansel? | 我还说了什么 安塞尔 |
[05:36] | She thinks I need permission. | 她认为我需要得到批准 |
[05:39] | Is it cool, Dex, if I take him to a game? | 黛克斯 我可以带他去玩游戏吗 |
[05:43] | Yeah. | 好 |
[05:44] | It’s cool. It’s totally cool. | 没事 没关系的 |
[05:46] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[05:47] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[05:50] | Have fun! | 玩得开心 |
[05:51] | We will! | 我们会的 |
[05:52] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[05:54] | Okay. | 好 |
[06:00] | Howdy, howdy. | 你好 你好 |
[06:02] | Okay, uh, this can’t keep being a thing. | 这种事情不能再继续下去了 |
[06:05] | Well, hello to you, too, Miles. | 你好啊 迈尔斯 |
[06:07] | Look, I know you have a habit of barging into my work, | 我知道你有干扰我工作的习惯 |
[06:10] | but, uh…we got to keep a low profile here. | 但是 在这里我们得保持低调 |
[06:14] | Mm. Right. | 没错 |
[06:15] | So, you don’t want me to play out | 你不是想让我 |
[06:16] | my interrogation room fantasy? | 玩审讯室角色扮演吗 |
[06:21] | – Hey. – Hello. | -你好 -你好 |
[06:25] | Why don’t you, uh, tell me a little bit more about that? | 你为什么不多说一点呢 |
[06:28] | No, no, I get it. | 不 我明白 |
[06:30] | Work is work, and fun is fun, | 工作是工作 玩就是玩 |
[06:32] | and we don’t blur them. | 我们不会混淆的 |
[06:34] | Well, I like a little bit of blurring. | 我喜欢稍微混淆一点 |
[06:35] | Detective, I’m here on business. | 警探 我是来处理公事的 |
[06:38] | Okay, how can I help you? | 好吧 有什么能帮到你 |
[06:39] | So, the Sue Lynn Blackbird car bombing. What do you know? | 苏·林恩·黑鸟的汽车爆炸案 你了解多少 |
[06:41] | We don’t have much. | 我们了解的不多 |
[06:42] | Security cameras came up bust, same as the witnesses. | 监控摄像头坏了 没有目击者 |
[06:44] | I’m waiting on bomb squad forensics, | 我正在等待拆弹小组的取证 |
[06:46] | but without cooperation from the tribe — | 但是没有团队合作 |
[06:48] | Well, that is why I am here — to cooperate. | 我来这里就是为了 合作 |
[06:50] | Um, I have a list of potential suspects | 我有一份可能的嫌疑人名单 |
[06:53] | from Sue Lynn’s, uh, right hand. | 是苏·林恩给我的 在这里 |
[06:57] | Sue Lynn know you’re sharing this? | 苏·林恩知道你给别人看吗 |
[06:59] | I mean, does it matter? | 这很重要吗 |
[07:00] | It’s 141 names. | 一百四十一个名字 |
[07:02] | Actually, you know what? | 其实 你知道吗 |
[07:04] | 142. | 一百四十二个 |
[07:09] | Liz Melero? | 莉兹·梅莱罗 |
[07:10] | Or, uh, it could be “Elizabeth.” | 也可能叫伊丽莎白 |
[07:13] | Um…she was a soccer player at UNC. | 她之前是北卡罗来纳大学的足球运动员 |
[07:16] | Uh, Sue Lynn had some beef with her when she moved — to Portland. | 她搬到波特兰的时候 苏·林恩对她不满 |
[07:20] | Okay. | 好了 |
[07:20] | Where you going now? | 你去哪里 |
[07:22] | Uh, to look into the names | 去找苏·林恩和霍利斯的 |
[07:23] | that Sue Lynn and Hollis didn’t give me. | 名单里没有的人名 |
[08:17] | 敬爱的儿子和父亲 本杰明·黑鸟 1983年7月11日-2007年1月20日 | |
[08:51] | This is a closed service. | 这是私人活动 |
[08:53] | I don’t want to make a scene. | 我不是来闹的 |
[08:55] | Hell no. | 不是吧 |
[08:57] | Too late. | 太晚了 |
[09:00] | – Naomi, I just — – Get out! | -内奥米 我只是 -出去 |
[09:01] | I just wanted to say that — | 我只是想说 |
[09:02] | No! You don’t get to say a thing! | 不 你什么都不要说了 |
[09:05] | My husband is dead because of you! | 我丈夫去世就是因为你 |
[09:08] | You ever set foot here again, | 你再敢来这里 |
[09:11] | and I will tear your eyes out! | 我就把你的眼睛挖出来 |
[09:13] | Tear your eyes out… | 挖出你的眼睛 |
[09:14] | My husband is dead because of you! | 我丈夫去世就是因为你 |
[09:15] | Tear your eyes out… | 挖出你的眼睛 |
[09:51] | Dex Parios. | 黛克斯·帕里奥斯 |
[09:56] | It’s good to see you, Nate. | 见到你真高兴 内特 |
[09:58] | “It’s good to s–“ | 见到你真 |
[10:00] | Come on. You owe me better than that. | 得了吧 这是你欠我的 |
[10:10] | Are you sure you don’t want to try one? | 你确定不想尝一下吗 |
[10:12] | They’re actually quite tasty. | 味道确实不错 |
[10:14] | Nah, I only drink to punish my body. | 不 我喝东西只是为了惩罚自己 |
[10:18] | Some things never change. | 有些事情一直没变 |
[10:21] | Naomi know you’re here? | 内奥米知道你来了吗 |
[10:23] | What do you think? | 你怎么想呢 |
[10:24] | I think… you saved her daughter. | 我觉得 你救了她的女儿 |
[10:27] | That should count for something. | 这才是最重要的 |
[10:28] | I stole her husband. | 我偷走了她的丈夫 |
[10:30] | She stole him first. | 是她先偷走的 |
[10:36] | Ah, it’s hard to believe | 很难相信 |
[10:37] | Sue Lynn Blackbird is still running this place. | 苏·林恩·黑鸟还在管理这个地方 |
[10:40] | Yeah, I guess. | 我想是这样 |
[10:43] | Is everyone still happy with her? | 所有人和她相处的还好吗 |
[10:46] | Dex, what’s this about? | 黛克斯 这是什么意思 |
[10:48] | It’s just a long time to be in power, is all. | 只是掌权的时间太长了 仅此而已 |
[10:51] | I figure some people might not like that. | 我想有些人不喜欢这样 |
[10:54] | She’s done good by us. | 她对我们很好 |
[10:56] | Oh, come on, Nate. | 得了吧 内特 |
[10:57] | You’ve never been a company line kind of guy. | 你从来就不是那种坐在公司隔间的小卒 |
[11:00] | Give me the dirt. | 爆点料给我 |
[11:03] | Most people are happy. | 大部分人都挺满意的 |
[11:05] | The casino is printing cash. | 赌场像印钞机一样来钱 |
[11:08] | The rec center’s finally up and running. | 保留地中心终于建起来 开始工作了 |
[11:11] | – But…? – But… | -但是 -但是 |
[11:13] | some people think she’s leaving money on the table. | 有些人认为她放着眼前的钱却不赚 |
[11:16] | Big Stumptown logging company came in. | 树墩城的一些大伐木公司来找过她 |
[11:18] | They were gonna lease some of our land, | 他们想租一些我们的土地 |
[11:20] | and she shut them down without even hearing their offer. | 但她没等听听人家的条件就拒绝了 |
[11:23] | Why? | 为什么 |
[11:24] | You know Sue Lynn. | 你知道苏·林恩的 |
[11:26] | She likes to keep it in the family. | 她喜欢什么都给家人 |
[11:41] | Hey, Naomi. | 你好啊 内奥米 |
[11:45] | You’re trespassing. | 谁让你进来的 |
[11:47] | Naomi, be cool. | 内奥米 别激动 |
[11:50] | It’s alright. | 没关系 |
[11:55] | I’m not trying to pee on your territory. | 我不是想在你的地盘上找事 |
[11:58] | I’m — I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[11:59] | I told Sue Lynn you’d do this. | 我警告过苏·林恩你会这么做 |
[12:01] | She gives you 141 suspects in Portland, | 她给了你141个在波特兰的嫌疑人名单 |
[12:04] | and you come here looking for dirt. | 你却非得到这里来打探消息 |
[12:05] | – Because the attacks on her feel personal. – Maybe. | -因为那些攻击感觉是针对她个人的 -也许 |
[12:08] | Or maybe ’cause if you find something wrong with this place, | 或者是因为如果你真查出这地方有什么不对 |
[12:10] | it’ll justify what you did. | 就可以把自己的所作所为正当化 |
[12:12] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做错什么 |
[12:13] | 12 years, and you still don’t have the guts to come clean? | 十二年了 你还是没有勇气坦白吗 |
[12:17] | Benny never got in one fight in his life, | 本尼这辈子连架都没打过 |
[12:20] | and you want me to believe | 你却想让我相信 |
[12:21] | he just up and joined the military on his own? | 他自己主动跑去参军了 |
[12:26] | That’s what happened. | 事实就是如此 |
[12:27] | Now, if you had begged him — | 要不是你求他… |
[12:28] | Naomi, he followed me, okay? | 内奥米 是他跟着我去的 好吗 |
[12:30] | He — | 他… |
[12:32] | Say it. Go ahead. | 说啊 说出来 |
[12:34] | Tell me you’re not the reason Nina lost her father. | 告诉我尼娜不是因为你才失去了父亲 |
[12:39] | I lost him, too. | 我也失去了他 |
[12:45] | Go back to Portland, Dex. | 回波特兰吧 黛克斯 |
[12:47] | You don’t belong here. | 你不属于这里 |
[12:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[12:50] | Yeah, that is, uh, that is crystal clear. | 我确实不属于这里 |
[12:57] | And you just skewer it, like that. | 然后像这样穿过去 |
[13:00] | Can I ask you a question? | 我能问你个问题吗 |
[13:01] | Of course. Anything. | 当然了 随便问 |
[13:03] | How much do you make? | 你赚多少钱 |
[13:06] | Oh. Uh, Ansel, that’s not the kind of thing | 安塞尔 这个问题 |
[13:07] | people usually talk about. | 不是可以随便讨论的 |
[13:10] | You said “Anything.” | 你说”随便问”的 |
[13:12] | You’re right. I did. | 你说得对 好吧 |
[13:14] | 20 bucks an hour. | 时薪二十块 |
[13:17] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[13:17] | But between you and me… | 别跟别人说… |
[13:19] | he’s overpaying me. | 他付我太多了 |
[13:20] | Hey, Liz. | 莉兹 |
[13:22] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[13:26] | Are you sure you don’t want to just use a photo of her? | 你确定不用她的照片吗 |
[13:28] | No, this is great. It’s — It’s eye-catching. | 不 这样很好 这多抓人眼球啊 |
[13:31] | Dex hates it. | 黛克斯讨厌这张画 |
[13:32] | Dex doesn’t hate it. | 黛克斯不讨厌这张画 |
[13:33] | She’s just not good at expressing her emotions. | 她只是不善于表达自己的感情 |
[13:36] | The woman has zero poker face. | 她可是有什么都写在脸上的 |
[13:37] | Ah, she’s more of a craps girl. | 说她是赌桌女孩差不多 |
[13:40] | I get it. I’m an intruder. | 我懂的 我是入侵者 |
[13:41] | Okay, no, you are not. This is my bar, okay? | 不 你不是 这是我的酒吧 |
[13:44] | I invited you, I hired you. | 我邀请的你 我雇佣的你 |
[13:46] | You are super welcome here. | 这里非常欢迎你 |
[13:48] | And it doesn’t bother you | 但如果你最好的朋友不这么认为 |
[13:49] | if your best friend doesn’t feel the same way? | 你不会觉得困扰吗 |
[13:52] | No, look, Dex is like… | 不 听着 黛克斯是一个… |
[13:54] | she’s like a frozen dinner. | 她像那种速冻晚餐一样 |
[13:56] | You just got to knock her against the counter | 你只要使劲把她往灶台上摔个几次 |
[13:58] | a couple times really hard to loosen her up. | 就能把她摔开 |
[14:00] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[14:07] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[14:08] | The tip to check out logging companies was a good one. | 去查伐木公司的建议很有用 |
[14:10] | Looks like there’s a connection between Marigold Logging | 看起来万寿菊伐木 |
[14:13] | and someone on the reservation. | 和保留地的某个人有联系 |
[14:14] | I’m gonna head out there this afternoon, try and follow up. | 我下午过去一趟 跟进一下 |
[14:17] | Confederated Tribal Land is not within our jurisdiction. | 保全部落的地盘不属我们管 |
[14:21] | Car blew up in our town. | 汽车在我们镇上爆炸了 |
[14:22] | Yeah. And we’re working the case. | 是的 我们正在处理这个案子 |
[14:24] | So, unless I’m missing something, | 所以除非我遗漏了什么 |
[14:26] | there’s no evidence that this lead | 没有证据显示这条线索 |
[14:28] | has anything to do with the car bombing. | 跟汽车爆炸案有什么关系 |
[14:31] | Right, but Dex thinks there’s a — | 是 但是黛克斯认为… |
[14:33] | Ah. So your girlfriend has a hunch? | 所以这是你女朋友的直觉 |
[14:36] | She’s not my girlfriend. | 她不是我女朋友 |
[14:40] | Everyone knows? | 他们都知道了 |
[14:42] | Janitorial knows. | 保洁都知道了 |
[14:44] | Let her work the lead. | 让她跟进那条线索吧 |
[14:45] | At least she’s not bound by federal oversight. | 至少她不受联邦政府的约束 |
[14:48] | Roger that. | 明白 |
[14:50] | Lieutenant, let me ask you something. | 副队 我想问一下 |
[14:53] | What went down between you and Sue Lynn Blackbird? | 你跟苏·林恩之间有什么过节 |
[14:59] | Can you shut the door on the way out? | 出去把门带上 |
[15:25] | Door’s open. | 门没锁 |
[15:42] | Are you trying to blow your eardrums out? | 你是想把自己震聋吗 |
[15:45] | It’s the only way to listen to Pearl Jam. | 珍珠果酱的歌就得这么听 |
[15:48] | It’s, uh… | 现在… |
[15:49] | It’s not a good time, Miles. | 现在不是时候 迈尔斯 |
[15:52] | Yeah, look, I, uh, caught a break | 是这样 苏·林恩的汽车爆炸案 |
[15:54] | in the Sue Lynn car bombing. | 我暂时不跟了 |
[15:56] | Okay, well, you can tell Sue Lynn about it. | 你可以自己去告诉苏·林恩 |
[15:58] | I quit. | 我已经不干了 |
[16:00] | I didn’t take you for a wallower. | 我没想到你是个顾影自怜的人 |
[16:03] | I’m always wallowing. | 我从来都是 |
[16:05] | I just usually do it more artfully. | 我只是掩饰得比较好而已 |
[16:11] | You know, you were right. | 是这样 你说得没错 |
[16:13] | There is something going on with Marigold Logging. | 万寿菊伐木确实有问题 |
[16:15] | You miss the part where I quit? | 你没有看到我要退出的那页吗 |
[16:17] | Nah, I’m just skipping ahead. | 没有 我跳过前页看的 |
[16:19] | I need you on this one, Dex. | 我需要你帮忙 黛克斯 |
[16:21] | Tribe is just gonna stonewall me. | 部落联盟会阻拦我 |
[16:23] | And what makes you think they’re not gonna do the same to me? | 你凭什么肯定他们不会对我也这样 |
[16:27] | They don’t want me there. | 他们不想让我出现在那 |
[16:29] | They never have. | 从来都不想让我出现 |
[16:35] | They think that I-I wanted to take Benny away from them. | 他们觉得 是我想把本尼从他们身边夺走 |
[16:39] | I would never do that. | 我绝不会那样做 |
[16:42] | Yeah, I let him go. | 没错 我让他走 |
[16:43] | I-I left the state. | 我离开了这个州 |
[16:45] | – I never asked for him to follow me. I j– – Dex. | -我绝对没让他跟着我 我 -德克斯 |
[16:48] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[16:50] | You wanted them to accept you. | 你想让他们接受你 |
[16:53] | I’m a black man from Portland. | 我是从波特兰来的黑人 |
[16:56] | I’ve been there. | 我也经历过 |
[16:59] | Well, there you go, | 好吧 真有你的 |
[17:00] | turning my broken heart into white girl problems. | 把我伤心的话题转移到白人女孩问题 |
[17:04] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[17:05] | It is. | 就是 |
[17:07] | And you’re right. | 而且你说得对 |
[17:14] | So, what’d you find? | 好吧 你有什么发现 |
[17:19] | When was the last time | 你上次和万寿菊伐木场的人谈话 |
[17:20] | you spoke to anyone at Marigold Logging? | 是什么时候 |
[17:23] | Six months ago? | 六个月前吧 |
[17:24] | Eight. They approached us in early April. | 八个月前 他们四月初来找我们 |
[17:27] | We closed the door on their offer. | 我们拒绝了他们的提议 |
[17:29] | Hmm. Well, somebody did not get the memo. | 你们没有拿到这份通话记录 |
[17:31] | Cellphone tower logged 21 calls since then | 在万寿菊伐木和这个 |
[17:34] | between Marigold Logging and this number, | 来自于一个预付款一次性手机的号码 |
[17:36] | belonging to a burner phone purchased on the reservation. | 有21条通话记录 |
[17:41] | Someone has been dealing behind your back. | 有人在你背后交易 |
[17:43] | What about the 141 names we gave you? | 我们给你的那141个人名呢 |
[17:47] | You know, for a minute, I let myself believe | 是这样 有那么一瞬间 我说服自己 |
[17:49] | that you hired me because I am good at my job, | 你雇我是因为我工作能力强 |
[17:52] | but the truth is, you just wanted someone you can control. | 但事实是 你只是想要一个你能控制的人 |
[17:56] | That’s how it always is with you. | 你总是这样 |
[17:58] | You like your world neat and tidy | 你喜欢你的世界 |
[18:00] | and under your own surveillance. | 在自己的监视下整齐划一 |
[18:02] | You want me to find out who is doing this to you? | 如果你想让我找出是谁在你背后搞鬼 |
[18:06] | You need to let me follow this case wherever it goes. | 不管这个案子进行的如何 都得让我自己摸索 |
[18:10] | What do you need? | 你需要什么 |
[18:11] | Access. | 出入特权 |
[18:12] | Anyone I want to talk to, any documents I want to read. | 我可以和任何人谈话 看任何文件 |
[18:16] | Anything. | 所有特权 |
[18:18] | You’ll need a guide. | 你需要一个向导 |
[18:20] | Tribal council would never agree to have an outsider | 部落议会决不同意外人 |
[18:23] | rifling through our affairs unsupervised. | 在无人监督的情况下鲁莽处理我们的事务 |
[18:26] | – I can take her. – No. No way. | -我可以做她的向导 -不 绝对不行 |
[18:27] | I-I can’t work with your lackey questioning my every move. | 我不能和质疑我一举一动而奉承你的人共事 |
[18:37] | You can’t be serious. | 你肯定是在逗我 |
[18:39] | Make sure Dex gets everything she needs. | 确保满足黛克斯的一切需求 |
[18:42] | Don’t let her out of your sight. | 别让她脱离你的视线 |
[18:44] | I’m gonna need a bonus for this. | 我这可是要额外收费了 |
[18:46] | $5,000. | 5000美元 |
[18:47] | For…you know, emotional damage. | 为了 你明白的 精神损失 |
[18:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:03] | You’re wrong about me, you know. | 你要明白 你误会我了 |
[19:04] | I never tried to steal your husband. | 我从没想过偷走你丈夫 |
[19:07] | I-I wasn’t taking his calls. | 我没接他的电话 |
[19:08] | I-I didn’t even know he joined up. | 我甚至都不知道他参军了 |
[19:10] | Whatever. I don’t want to hear it. | 不管什么理由 我都不想听 |
[19:13] | I would’ve said no. | 我会拒绝的 |
[19:15] | If Benny proposed. | 如果本尼求婚的话 |
[19:17] | What do you want? A lollipop? | 你想要什么 棒棒糖吗 |
[19:19] | I just thought you should know that, okay? | 我只是觉得你应该了解实情 好吗 |
[19:20] | What, exactly? | 你到底想表达什么 |
[19:22] | That in some hypothetical world, | 在我丈夫还活着的 |
[19:23] | where my husband were still alive, | 那些假想世界里 |
[19:25] | you’d give me back your sloppy seconds? | 你要把那些荒唐的日子还给我吗 |
[19:27] | What a martyr you are. | 你可真是个殉道者 |
[19:32] | Let’s get this over with. | 我们还是不说这些事了 |
[19:37] | So, uh, you’re the manager here? | 所以 你是这里的经理吗 |
[19:39] | I guess. | 应该是 |
[19:40] | You guess? | 应该 |
[19:42] | Don’t let her push you around, Joe. | 别让她左右你 乔 |
[19:45] | Everything I want. Remember? | 我的一切需求 记得吗 |
[19:47] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[19:49] | Um, so, these purchase records aren’t complete, Joe. | 这些购买记录不完整 乔 |
[19:52] | I know for a fact that someone bought | 我知道有人4月23日 |
[19:53] | a burner phone here on April 23rd. | 在这买了一部一次性手机 |
[19:55] | Why don’t I see it listed here? | 我为什么没看到它列在清单里 |
[19:57] | Probably paid cash. | 可能是付了现金 |
[19:58] | Those are our credit card receipts. | 这些是我们的信用卡收据 |
[20:00] | Okay, well, where are your cash records? | 好吧 你的现金记录呢 |
[20:05] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[20:06] | I am gonna need to see | 我要看看 |
[20:07] | the security footage from that day. | 那天的监控录像 |
[20:09] | That camera hasn’t worked since 2017. | 那个监控从2017年开始就没用过 |
[20:12] | Tribal council keeps denying my request to fix it. | 部落议会一直拒绝我的修复申请 |
[20:17] | So, the tribal council controls where the money goes? | 那么 是部落议会控制钱的去向吗 |
[20:20] | This trading post hasn’t been robbed | 我出生之前 |
[20:21] | since before I was born. | 这个交易站就没有被抢过 |
[20:23] | Updating the security system | 更新安全系统 |
[20:24] | would have been a waste of resources. | 会浪费资源 |
[20:26] | No offense, Joe. | 无意冒犯 乔 |
[20:29] | Was the council on board | 苏·林恩拒绝伐木提议时 |
[20:30] | when Sue Lynn rejected the logging offer? | 是议会当权吗 |
[20:32] | Of course. | 当然 |
[20:33] | No. | 不是 |
[20:34] | Not by a long shot. | 根本不是 |
[20:38] | I want to see them. | 我想见见他们 |
[20:39] | That’ll have to wait. They’re in session. | 那得等一下 他们在开会 |
[20:41] | It’s closed to outsiders. | 不对外开放 |
[20:44] | It’s really cute that you think that you’re in charge. | 你以为你一切尽在掌握的样子真是可爱 |
[20:56] | The council has strict rules. | 议会有严格规定 |
[20:57] | No cellphones in session. No talking. | 开会期间不能使用手机 不能说话 |
[21:00] | Won’t even know I’m there. | 他们都察觉不到我的存在 |
[21:05] | I know the grand piano is expensive, | 我知道三角钢琴很贵 |
[21:07] | but if this council would just allocate | 但如果这次会议能够调配 |
[21:08] | a percentage of what you usually spend | 你们一般在运动设施上 |
[21:10] | on the athletic facilities… | 所花费的百分之一 |
[21:11] | And she just lost the crowd. | 她一下就失去了民心 |
[21:13] | Never try to take the sportsball money. | 永远不要打球类运动经费的主意 |
[21:16] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[21:17] | I told you — no cellphone. | 我跟你说了 不能用手机 |
[21:18] | 10 bucks one of them has the burner on them. | 赌10美元他们中有人身上带了一次性手机 |
[21:21] | I’ll be discreet. | 我会谨慎的 |
[21:22] | Nothing about you is ever discreet. | 你没一个地方是谨慎的 |
[21:26] | Naomi, someone is trying to kill Sue Lynn. | 内奥米 有人想杀苏·林恩 |
[21:30] | For all we know, they’re planning to do it again. | 我们都知道 他们打算再来一次 |
[21:32] | So, if there is a chance | 所以如果有机会 |
[21:34] | that he or she is sitting out there, | 那个人就坐在那里 |
[21:37] | I’m gonna find out. | 我就要把他找出来 |
[21:39] | So, just let me do my job. | 所以让我去做我的工作 |
[21:47] | Okay, wait for it. | 好了 等着吧 |
[21:51] | Who’s that? | 那是谁 |
[21:52] | In front of the computer. | 电脑前面的 |
[21:53] | Leigh Green — Hollis’ nephew. | 利·格林 霍利斯的侄子 |
[21:55] | The council secretary. | 会议秘书 |
[21:57] | Front jacket pocket. | 前面的夹克口袋 |
[21:59] | Could be anything. | 那可能会是任何东西 |
[22:00] | It’s not. | 不可能是别的 |
[22:02] | Leigh’s a good kid. | 利是个好孩子 |
[22:03] | Engaged politically, cares about the tribe. | 政治上没问题 关心部落事务 |
[22:06] | He would never hurt Sue Lynn. | 他永远不会伤害苏·林恩 |
[22:08] | Well, we’ll find out. | 我们到时候就知道了 |
[22:09] | I cannot let you interrupt the session. | 我不能让你打断会议 |
[22:14] | This is our guy, okay? | 这就是我们要找的人 好吗 |
[22:15] | I can smell it on him. | 我能闻出来那种味道 |
[22:17] | Fine. You know what? | 行吧 你知道吗 |
[22:19] | You want to bulldoze your way through this? Go ahead. | 你想这样硬上吗 那就去吧 |
[22:21] | I guess that’s your thing. | 我猜那就是你的本事 |
[22:29] | Well, I’d kill for some popcorn. | 我疯狂想来点爆米花 |
[22:32] | Or whiskey. | 或者威士忌 |
[22:35] | Some earplugs, so I don’t have to…hear you constantly. | 几个耳塞 这样我就不会总能听到你 |
[22:40] | Got the forensics back from the bomb squad. | 从防爆小组拿到了取证结果 |
[22:42] | Amateur hour fizzle bomb made from class C fireworks. | 是外行用C类烟花做的意外燃爆的炸弹 |
[22:45] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[22:46] | The same type they sell on the reservation. | 和按订单销售的那种烟花是一种类型 |
[22:48] | Ugh. I can already feel a jurisdictional migraine coming on. | 我已经开始感到管辖权引起的偏头痛了 |
[22:52] | – Here you go. – So, what do you want to do, then? Call the feds? | -给你 -那你接下来想怎么做 打给联调局吗 |
[22:54] | Oh, God, no. They won’t have somebody on this for months. | 天 不 他们不会在这事上安排人跟几个月的 |
[22:57] | The case’ll freeze over. | 这案子会不了了之 |
[22:58] | Dex is still working the case. I can just backchannel with her. | 黛克斯还在查这案子 我可以私下告诉她 |
[23:03] | Please tread lightly. | 不要被人发现 |
[23:05] | Sue Lynn finds out that we’ve crossed jurisdictional lines, | 苏·林恩发现我们跨越了管辖权限 |
[23:08] | this migraine is gonna hospitalize me. | 这个偏头疼就能让我住院 |
[23:11] | Now it’s time to muddle. | 现在到了调制的时间 |
[23:12] | It takes about 3 1/2 turns | 搅动三圈半 |
[23:14] | to extract the flavor for the perfect blackberry smash. | 吊出完美的黑莓泥的香味 |
[23:18] | Alright, your break’s almost over. | 好了 休息时间快结束了 |
[23:19] | What are you watching? Cocktail-making videos? | 你在看什么 鸡尾酒制作视频吗 |
[23:22] | I want to be a bartender. | 我想当一名调酒师 |
[23:23] | You do? Does Dex know? | 是吗 黛克斯知道吗 |
[23:26] | I’m 21. | 我21岁了 |
[23:27] | I know you’re 21. | 我知道你21了 |
[23:28] | And look, if you really want to learn to bartend, | 听着 如果你真的想学调酒 |
[23:30] | you don’t need videos. | 你不需要看视频 |
[23:31] | You got the best bartender in Portland right here. | 你前面站的就是波特兰最好的调酒师 |
[23:34] | Liz. | 莉兹 |
[23:35] | Did you say “Liz”? | 你刚是说莉兹吗 |
[23:36] | No, me. | 不 我 |
[23:37] | You’re messing with me. | 你故意搞我 |
[23:40] | Go back to work. | 回去干活 |
[23:42] | “Liz.” What a wise guy. | 莉兹 这家伙真聪明 |
[23:45] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[23:46] | Yeah. | 听到了 |
[23:49] | You’re good with him. | 你和他感情真好 |
[23:50] | Oh, I love him. | 我爱他 |
[23:51] | He’s lucky to have you. | 他有你真幸运 |
[23:52] | I think you got it backwards. I’m lucky to have him. | 我觉得你搞反了 是我有他很幸运 |
[23:55] | He keeps me grounded, keeps me out of trouble. | 他让我脚踏实地 让我脱离困境 |
[23:58] | Sometimes I wish I knew you back then. | 有时候我希望自己能早点认识你 |
[24:00] | I’m the same guy — just less angry. | 我跟过去一样 只是没那么爱发火 |
[24:02] | Less dangerous. | 没那么危险 |
[24:04] | Oh, so it’s the danger you like, huh? | 你喜欢危险 是吗 |
[24:06] | Probably more in theory than in practice. | 可能更多的是纸上谈兵 |
[24:09] | Well, I can always roleplay. | 我随时都可以角色扮演 |
[24:17] | Leigh Green? | 利·格林 |
[24:19] | I’m Dex Parios. | 我是黛克斯·帕里奥斯 |
[24:20] | Your Uncle Hollis and I go, uh, go way back. | 你叔叔霍利斯跟我是老朋友 |
[24:24] | You know that outsiders aren’t allowed in session. | 你知道会议期间外人不得入内 |
[24:26] | Not my choice, trust me. | 我也不想来 相信我 |
[24:28] | She’s here on Sue Lynn’s say-so. | 是苏·林恩说她可以来的 |
[24:31] | I’d like to see your, uh, cellphone — | 我想看看你的手机 |
[24:33] | the one in your jacket pocket. | 你夹克口袋里的那个 |
[24:34] | The one you paid cash for. | 你用现金买的那个 |
[24:37] | Uh…no. | 不 |
[24:39] | Show me your phone. | 给我看你的手机 |
[24:41] | What is this, Naomi? | 这是干什么 内奥米 |
[24:42] | Don’t worry. I told her you had nothing to hide. | 别担心 我告诉她你没什么好隐瞒的 |
[24:44] | Just let her do a quick search, and we’ll be on our way. | 就让她快速查一下 我们就走了 |
[24:50] | Don’t do this, kid. | 别这样做 孩子 |
[24:51] | I am much faster than I look. | 我比看上去跑得快 |
[24:54] | Don’t you — | 你敢 |
[25:02] | Could be anything. | 什么都有可能 |
[25:04] | I hate you. | 我恨你 |
[25:10] | My colleague – Detective Miles Hoffman — | 我同事 迈尔斯·霍夫曼警探 |
[25:13] | he had a very interesting conversation | 他和万寿菊伐木的副总裁 |
[25:15] | with the VP of Marigold Logging. | 有过一次非常有意思的谈话 |
[25:17] | The VP knows you very well. | 那个副总裁非常了解你 |
[25:19] | Seems you told him that you were negotiating | 好像你告诉他你是代表部落 |
[25:22] | on behalf of the tribe. | 在谈判 |
[25:24] | Maybe I was. | 也许是吧 |
[25:25] | Except Sue Lynn rejected that offer eight months ago. | 只是苏·林恩在八个月前已经拒绝了那个出价 |
[25:27] | Sue Lynn’s isolationist outlook | 苏·林恩孤立主义的观点 |
[25:29] | is running this tribe into the ground. | 让部落陷入困境 |
[25:32] | You sound like Benny. | 你跟本尼很像 |
[25:34] | You’re probably too young to really remember him, | 你可能太小了 不记得 |
[25:36] | but Benny used to say that kind of stuff all the time. | 但本尼也总会说些类似的话 |
[25:39] | He was nicer about his mom, though, of course. | 不过当然了 他对妈妈更好 |
[25:44] | He knew the choices that she had to make — | 他理解她做的那些决定 |
[25:46] | the awful things she saw when she was young, | 那些她年幼时看见的可怕的事 |
[25:49] | the fear that she carries with her every day. | 那些整日困扰她的恐惧 |
[25:53] | But he also thought her need to protect | 但他也认为她的保护 |
[25:56] | would end up hurting the tribe. | 会伤害部落 |
[25:59] | It has. | 的确 |
[26:01] | So you… wanted to stop her. | 所以你想阻止她 |
[26:04] | Someone had to. | 总得有人做 |
[26:07] | It’s 2019. | 2019年了 |
[26:08] | The world is getting more inclusive by the day, | 世界已经越来越包容了 |
[26:09] | and she makes us go through disenrollment? | 但她还在搞除名那一套 |
[26:12] | It’s insane! | 这太疯狂了 |
[26:13] | Is that why you tried to kill her? | 这就是你试图杀她的理由吗 |
[26:15] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[26:16] | We need to know what you used to make the car bomb, Leigh. | 我们想知道你用什么做的汽车炸弹 利 |
[26:19] | Bomb? What bomb? N– | 炸弹 什么炸弹 不 |
[26:20] | I-I wanted Sue Lynn out of office. That’s — That’s it. | 我是想让苏·林恩下台 仅此而已 |
[26:22] | I-I-I’ve never touched a bomb in my life. | 我这辈子就没碰过炸弹 |
[26:28] | Give me a sec. | 稍等一下 |
[26:37] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[26:38] | Just following orders. | 我只是按吩咐办事 |
[26:40] | Sorry. Uh, what do you have? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[26:42] | So, turns out Leigh Green was at Marigold Logging | 利·格林有不在场证明 |
[26:45] | yesterday for a meeting. | 他昨天在金盏花木业开会 |
[26:46] | Security cameras have him on-site from 8:00 to 11:00 — | 监控录像证实他8点到11点在场 |
[26:49] | the same time the car bomb was planted. | 汽车炸弹就是在那段时间放上的 |
[26:52] | Unless he has an accomplice, | 除非他有同伙 |
[26:52] | there’s no way he could have done it. | 要不然他不可能做到 |
[26:55] | Damn. | 该死 |
[26:56] | Well, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[26:57] | Hey, Dex. | 黛克斯 |
[26:59] | How you holding up? | 你还好吗 |
[27:02] | Yeah, Fine. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[27:03] | I gotta go, Miles. I’ll talk to you later. | 我得挂了 迈尔斯 等下再打给你 |
[27:06] | You call the detective “Miles”? | 你在给迈尔斯警探打电话 |
[27:09] | Yes, Naomi. | 是的 内奥米 |
[27:11] | He has seen me naked. | 他很了解我[见过我裸体] |
[27:12] | Your observation skills are impeccable. | 你真是善于观察 |
[27:17] | Okay, so, you wanted Sue Lynn out. | 你想让苏·林恩下台 |
[27:19] | How? What was your plan? | 怎么做 你的计划是什么 |
[27:20] | A-A vote of no confidence. | 一次不信任投票 |
[27:22] | That would have to be unanimous. | 那就要所有人都同意 |
[27:24] | Every member of the tribal council would have to agree. | 部落议事会的每位成员都得同意 |
[27:27] | Who else was in on it? | 还有谁支持这样做 |
[27:28] | No one yet. | 还没有人 |
[27:29] | I-I was waiting till I closed the logging deal. | 我准备等伐木协议结束后 |
[27:31] | You little backstabbing creep. | 你这个放冷箭的混蛋 |
[27:33] | What about your Uncle Hollis? | 你叔叔霍利斯什么态度 |
[27:34] | Oh, hell no. | 当然不 |
[27:35] | No, Hollis is Sue Lynn’s lapdog through and through. | 不 霍利斯是苏·林恩的走狗 |
[27:39] | Uh, you’re not gonna tell him about this, are you? | 你们不会把这个告诉他 对吧 |
[27:46] | Uncle Hollis, you have to understand — | 霍利斯叔叔 你得理解 |
[27:47] | Uh, don’t dig any deeper, kid. | 先不说这个 小子 |
[27:50] | Your nephew betrayed you, he betrayed Sue Lynn, | 你侄子背叛了你 他背叛了苏·林恩 |
[27:52] | but I don’t think he’s the one who blew up her car. | 但我不认是他炸了苏·林恩的车 |
[27:55] | No, whoever did that had a deeper, | 不是 这么做的人肯定对苏·林恩 |
[27:57] | more personal vendetta against her — | 有着更深 更私人的仇恨 |
[27:59] | someone who lost everything because of her. | 一些因为她失去一切的人 |
[28:02] | I understand Sue Lynn has been disenrolling members. | 我知道苏·林恩把人除名了 |
[28:07] | So, you remove people from their homes, | 所以你让人们搬出他们的房子 |
[28:10] | banish them. | 驱逐他们 |
[28:11] | It’s more complicated than that. | 比这个更复杂 |
[28:12] | Well, less mouths, | 少几张嘴 |
[28:14] | more casino winnings for whoever’s left. | 赌场的理论分到就更多 |
[28:16] | If Sue Lynn did what you’re implying, | 就算苏·林恩做了你暗指的那些事 |
[28:17] | she did it to protect this tribe. | 她也是为了保护部落 |
[28:19] | Sure. Sure. Sue Lynn’s M.O. — | 当然 当然 苏·林恩的惯用手法 |
[28:21] | Preserve and protect those with the blood | 拼了性命保护这些血统 |
[28:23] | and throw the rest of us to the curb. | 把其他人都扔在一旁 |
[28:27] | I’m gonna need a list of names. | 我需要一份名单 |
[28:30] | Okay, here’s the thing, Hollis. | 事情是这样的 霍利斯 |
[28:31] | I don’t care about your nephew’s power grab, okay? | 我不关心你侄子夺权这回事 |
[28:34] | But Sue Lynn, on the other hand? | 但苏·林恩 换句话说 |
[28:36] | When she wants to cut someone out of her life, | 当她想清除异己时 |
[28:38] | she cuts thorough and deep. | 她肯定会连根拔起 |
[28:43] | But she doesn’t have to know about this. | 但我们不一定非要把这事告诉她 |
[28:45] | Empty threat, with Naomi here. | 少虚张声势 有内奥米在 |
[28:47] | You don’t tell Sue Lynn, she will. | 你不告诉苏·林恩 她也会 |
[28:54] | Tell her what? | 告诉她什么 |
[28:56] | I didn’t hear a thing. | 我什么都没听见 |
[29:03] | I’m gonna need a list of names | 我需要那些被你们从保留地 |
[29:05] | of every person you removed from the reservation. | 驱逐出去的人的名单 |
[29:07] | Those records were sealed by the tribal courts. | 那些记录已经被部落法庭封存了 |
[29:10] | Well…unseal them. | 那就解封吧 |
[29:12] | Or I turn in your nephew for staging a coup. | 否则我就把你侄子的政变上报一下 |
[29:17] | I’m sorry, Uncle Hollis. | 对不起 霍利斯叔叔 |
[29:18] | Oh, he knows, buddy. | 他知道 兄弟 |
[29:21] | You have two hours. | 你有两个小时 |
[29:27] | Alright, how’s another? | 再来一杯吗 |
[29:28] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:32] | Hey. You working late? | 你还在加班吗 |
[29:34] | Sorry. I should’ve called sooner. | 对不起 我才打电话 |
[29:36] | No, it’s all good. Yeah, everything’s fine. | 没事 一切都好 |
[29:38] | Ansel’s fine. Liz is giving him a ride home. | 安塞尔很好 莉兹送他回家 |
[29:42] | Hey, Dex, you there? | 黛克斯 你在吗 |
[29:43] | Liz is — is giving him a ride? | 莉兹送他回家吗 |
[29:45] | I think what you mean to say is “Thank you” to Liz | 我想你是要对莉兹说”谢谢” |
[29:48] | for doing Ansel a favor. | 因为她帮了安塞尔 |
[29:50] | Right. Well… | 好吧 |
[29:51] | I mean, you know, it wouldn’t kill you | 我是说 花点时间跟她在一起 |
[29:53] | to spend a little time with her. | 又不会掉块肉 |
[29:54] | She works at the bar. | 她就在酒吧工作 |
[29:55] | All I do is spend time with her. | 我天天都跟她在一起 |
[29:58] | Alright, just put in a little effort, please. | 就是主动一点 求你了 |
[30:00] | I have been nothing but a gentleman | 这么多年来 |
[30:02] | to the parade of people you have dated over the years. | 我对你约过的那些男人们也是以礼相待 |
[30:05] | Okay, don’t slut-shame me. | 别给我来荡妇羞辱这套 |
[30:06] | I’m friend-shaming you. | 我是在友好地提醒你 |
[30:08] | You’re being a bad friend. | 你是个难搞的朋友 |
[30:11] | Look, I actually like this one, Dex. | 其实我真的很喜欢她 黛克斯 |
[30:14] | And when does that ever happen? | 这之前从没有过 |
[30:22] | Call you back. | 一会儿打给你 |
[30:49] | I fell in love with him when I was 6 years old. | 我六岁的时候就爱上他了 |
[30:53] | I saw him playing the drum, | 我看见他打鼓 |
[30:55] | and I just told myself right then | 我那时候告诉自己 |
[30:58] | I’d marry him someday. | 我将来一定会嫁给他 |
[31:01] | Then I waited for him to notice me. | 然后我等他注意到我 |
[31:04] | And one day, he did, | 终于有一天 他注意到我了 |
[31:06] | and it all played out so perfectly, | 一切都进展得很顺利 |
[31:09] | I didn’t look too close. | 我没太在意细节 |
[31:11] | Didn’t care to find out who he really was | 我也不在乎发现他到底是怎样的人 |
[31:14] | or what he wanted. | 或者他想要什么 |
[31:16] | He wanted to lead his people. | 他想领导他的人民 |
[31:19] | More than that. | 不仅如此 |
[31:20] | He wanted you. | 他还想要你 |
[31:24] | I should’ve let him go earlier. | 我早就放手的 |
[31:28] | – Maybe he’d still be — – Stop. | -或许他现在还能… -别说了 |
[31:32] | That kind of talk is just gonna spin you out. | 这种话只会让你的精神越来越不正常 |
[31:35] | Trust me, I know. | 相信我 我了解的 |
[31:39] | I have been spinning for 12 years. | 我已经不正常了12年了 |
[31:42] | This wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[31:43] | You can’t blame yourself. | 你不能怪自己 |
[31:47] | I kicked him out. | 我把他逐出家门了 |
[31:51] | I was so sick of his moping, | 我受够了他郁郁寡欢 |
[31:54] | listening to that Pearl Jam song, | 听着珍珠果酱乐队的歌 |
[31:56] | and staring at old photos of you. | 盯着你的老照片 |
[32:01] | I snapped. | 我控制不了自己 |
[32:05] | He’s dead because of me. | 他死都是因为我 |
[32:09] | No, he’s not. | 不是的 |
[32:19] | You know, I can’t tell you much about… | 关于本尼的死亡 |
[32:22] | Benny’s death. | 我不能透露太多 |
[32:23] | So you’re just gonna have to trust me. | 所以你只需要相信我 |
[32:28] | What happened over there… | 那里所发生的 |
[32:31] | that wasn’t on you. | 不是你的错 |
[32:48] | It’s not what you think, Dex. | 这不是你所想的 黛克斯 |
[32:52] | There are seven names on that list. Seven. | 名单上有七个名字 七个 |
[32:55] | This wasn’t about casino profits or purification or politics. | 这与赌场利润 净化或政治无关 |
[33:00] | Those seven people broke our rules. | 这七个人坏了我们的规矩 |
[33:02] | Made other members feel unsafe. | 让其他成员感觉很不安全 |
[33:04] | Every community has a few rotten eggs. | 林子大了什么鸟都有 |
[33:06] | Sue Lynn used disenrollment to remove ours. | 苏·林恩把影响我们的鸟除名了 |
[33:09] | I know these names. They were in the 141 files. | 我知道这些人 他们的名字都在141份文件中 |
[33:13] | No mention of disenrollment, though. | 但是却没提到除名的事 |
[33:15] | I should have been more forthcoming. | 我应该更坦率一些 |
[33:17] | Trust is difficult for me. | 相信别人对我来说太难了 |
[33:19] | So are apologies, apparently. | 这算是道歉了 |
[33:26] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[33:27] | Russ Foster, 22. | 罗斯·福斯特 22岁 |
[33:30] | Sue Lynn had him disenrolled from the tribe two months ago. | 苏·林恩两周前把他从部落里除名了 |
[33:33] | You like him for the car bombing? | 你觉得是他制作了汽车炸弹吗 |
[33:35] | Well, he’s the only one of the disenrolled | 他是这些被除名者里 |
[33:37] | who has a Portland address and fits the profile. | 唯一一位拥有波特兰地址且符合概要的 |
[33:39] | Parents are deceased, no living relatives. | 父母去世 没有在世的亲戚 |
[33:42] | He was picked up on possession last year, | 他在去年被指控 |
[33:43] | but the charges were dropped. | 但是这些指控被撤销了 |
[33:45] | Do you remember those, uh, three teens | 你还记得在印第安人保留地里 |
[33:47] | that O.D.’d on the res last year? | 吸毒过量的那三个孩子吗 |
[33:50] | Well, the timing lines up with Foster’s possession charge. | 和福斯特被指控藏毒的时间一样 |
[33:52] | I think he sold those kids the opiates that killed them. | 我认为他把毒品卖给那些孩子们 害得他们死亡 |
[33:56] | Sue Lynn excommunicated him for it. | 苏·林恩因此把他驱逐了 |
[33:58] | That sure is a hell of a motive. | 这确实是个动机 |
[34:01] | Let’s bring him in. | 把他带过来 |
[34:01] | Right. | 好 |
[34:04] | Charlie 16. We have breach units inside. | C16 我们里面有人接应 |
[34:06] | Perimeter secured. | 周围安全 |
[34:08] | Copy that, Charlie 16. | 收到 C16 |
[34:12] | Mr. Foster? Portland Police Bureau. | 福斯特先生 波特兰警局 |
[34:18] | Portland PD! Get on the ground now! | 波特兰警局 趴在地上 |
[34:24] | Clear the building. | 疏散整栋楼 |
[34:26] | I’m gonna need you to set that down, Mr. Foster. | 我需要你把它放下 福斯特先生 |
[34:28] | Go ahead. Shoot. | 来啊 开枪啊 |
[34:34] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[34:36] | Look…no one needs to get hurt here, okay, Russ? | 我们都不必受伤 罗斯 |
[34:39] | Just set down the explosive. | 把爆炸物放下 |
[34:41] | The car was never meant to explode. | 那辆车本来不该爆炸 |
[34:44] | I just wanted to scare her. | 我只是想吓唬她 |
[34:45] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[34:46] | You were angry at Sue Lynn for kicking you out of the tribe. | 苏·林恩把你逐出部落 你很生气 |
[34:48] | – I get it. – She banished me. | -我理解 -她把我驱逐了 |
[34:50] | I made one mistake, and she threw me away. | 我只犯了一个错误 她就把我踢开了 |
[34:53] | You sold drugs to kids. | 你把毒品卖给了孩子们 |
[34:54] | To my friends. | 卖给了我的朋友们 |
[34:55] | They wanted the hookup. | 他们想爽一下 |
[34:56] | They were gonna get it from somewhere else. | 我不给 他们也会去别的地方买 |
[34:58] | I never meant them to — | 我从来没打算… |
[35:00] | It’s okay. Just calm down. | 没事的 冷静 |
[35:02] | Okay. Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:03] | You don’t want to do that. | 你不想这么做的 |
[35:11] | Alright. Easy. | 好了 放松 |
[35:21] | Detective Hoffman. | 霍夫曼警探 |
[35:22] | I did not know you had it in you. | 我都不知道你有这么大的本事 |
[35:25] | You turn off the video cameras? | 你把监控关了吗 |
[35:28] | The last name you wanted me to run — | 最后一位你想让我找的人 |
[35:31] | Liz Melero? | 莉兹·梅莱罗 |
[35:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:34] | Any red flags? | 有什么问题吗 |
[35:35] | One. | 一个问题 |
[35:37] | She’s dating Grey. | 她在和格雷交往 |
[35:40] | Yeah, I just — I thought that, um… | 我只是以为 |
[35:43] | because you were running all the other names, that having — | 因为你在找其他人 他们… |
[35:45] | It’s a felony for a police officer | 警察因为别人的个人需求 |
[35:47] | to investigate someone on personal charges — | 而调查某人 这是重罪 |
[35:49] | five years’ jail time. | 要坐牢五年 |
[35:52] | I did not know that. | 我不知道 |
[35:53] | You knew it was wrong. | 你知道这是不对的 |
[35:55] | Or you would’ve come out and asked me. | 否则你会直接来找我的 |
[36:00] | Do you have feelings for Grey? | 你喜欢格雷吗 |
[36:01] | What?! No! | 什么 不 |
[36:03] | If you do, just — | 如果你喜欢 你… |
[36:04] | No, Liz is spending a lot of time with Ansel. | 不 莉兹经常和安塞尔一起 |
[36:07] | I’m just trying to be a good big sister. | 我只是作为姐姐想照看好她 |
[36:11] | You used me. | 你利用我 |
[36:13] | I screwed up, okay? | 是我搞砸了 |
[36:14] | That’s… kind of a thing I do. | 我…总是会这样 |
[36:20] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:33] | Lieutenant. | 副队 |
[36:35] | I understand you have a prisoner in your lockup. | 我知道你最近抓了一个犯人 |
[36:38] | Russ Foster. | 罗斯·福斯特 |
[36:40] | You didn’t have to come all the way down here | 你不用大老远地过来 |
[36:41] | to thank us. | 感谢我们 |
[36:42] | Next time, I like a Chianti with a little age on it. | 下次给我带瓶有年头的基安蒂就好 |
[36:45] | Your captain’s getting a phone call from the feds right now. | 你们警监现在应该能接到联调局的电话了 |
[36:48] | They dropped the case. | 他们撤了这案子 |
[36:51] | I am not gonna let you do this again. | 我不会再让你来这一套 |
[36:54] | I’m afraid it’s out of your hands, Lieutenant. | 恐怕你无能为力 副队 |
[36:56] | We were by the book. | 我们按照规矩来的 |
[36:58] | Crime happened on our street, | 犯罪发生在我们的街道上 |
[36:59] | suspect was arrested in Portland. | 嫌犯是在波特兰被捕的 |
[37:01] | It was contained to a reservation-owned vehicle. | 那是在一辆保留地的车里 |
[37:04] | Our property, our jurisdiction. | 我们的地盘 我们有执法权 |
[37:07] | And we choose not to press charges. | 我们选择不指控 |
[37:10] | Russ is one of ours. We’ll handle things internally. | 罗斯是我们的人 我们会内部处理 |
[37:12] | Hold on. You had him disenrolled. | 等等 你已经把他除名了 |
[37:15] | He will be re-enrolled. | 他会恢复权力 |
[37:17] | Now…where is he? | 那么…他在哪里 |
[37:33] | What are you gonna do with him? | 你打算怎么对他 |
[37:35] | Ah, don’t worry about it. | 别担心 |
[37:35] | We don’t have stockades on the reservation. | 我们在保留地没有围桩 |
[37:38] | Sue Lynn. | 苏·林恩 |
[37:39] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[37:43] | When we lost those three kids, | 那三个孩子死后 |
[37:46] | broke my heart. | 我的心碎了 |
[37:48] | I needed someone to blame, and Russ was the easiest target. | 我需要有认承担责任 罗斯是最方便的人选 |
[37:52] | Turned my back on him when he needed us the most. | 我在他最需要我们的时候背弃了他 |
[37:56] | I will not make that mistake twice. | 我不会再重蹈覆辙 |
[38:01] | $5,300 good? | 5300的筹码 |
[38:03] | Yeah, I take cash or check. | 我一般收现金 |
[38:06] | See if you can make it to the cashier | 那你看看你去兑现的时候 |
[38:08] | before placing a bet. | 还能不能剩5300 |
[38:13] | Why did you really pair me and Naomi up? | 你为什么要让我和内奥米一起 |
[38:17] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[38:19] | That you thought we were gonna work through everything? | 你觉得我们会说开所有事吗 |
[38:22] | The wise, old Indian — that’s a stereotype, Dex. | 老印第安人的智慧 经典手段了 黛克斯 |
[38:27] | Thought you knew better. | 我还以为你会更懂呢 |
[38:47] | Double? | 双份 |
[38:48] | Triple. | 三份 |
[38:51] | Triple. | 三份 |
[38:52] | Let me guess. Sue Lynn Blackbird still doesn’t love you. | 我猜猜 苏·林恩·黑鸟依然不爱你 |
[38:57] | Ah, she likes me plenty. | 她够爱我了 |
[38:58] | Though I don’t deserve it. | 虽然我并不值得 |
[39:01] | Alright, Dex, what’d you do? | 好吧 黛克斯 你做了什么 |
[39:02] | You only look like this when you feel guilty. | 你只有在满怀愧疚感时才会有这副表情 |
[39:04] | So, what, you blow things up with your cop friend? | 怎么了 你和你的警察朋友吹了吗 |
[39:07] | No, Hoffman and I are good. | 不 我和霍夫曼很好 |
[39:08] | Weirdly good, actually. | 其实都好到有点不正常了 |
[39:10] | Great. Well, I just love to hear that. | 很好 那我就开心了 |
[39:12] | You know, you’re wrong about Sue Lynn. | 你对苏·林恩的看法错了 |
[39:15] | I-I don’t need her approval. I… | 我不需要她的肯定 我… |
[39:18] | I need her forgiveness. | 我需要她的原谅 |
[39:20] | Forgiveness for what? | 原谅什么 |
[39:24] | There are things I have never told you — | 我有些事从来没告诉过你 |
[39:26] | never…told anyone. | 没告诉过任何人 |
[39:30] | Um…things that happened in Kabul. | 一些在喀布尔发生的事 |
[39:40] | Sorry I took so long. | 抱歉 我花了太久 |
[39:42] | Ansel and I got caught up watching old UNC games. | 我和安塞尔看以前北卡罗来纳大学的比赛入迷 |
[39:46] | I had no idea they had all that stuff on YouTube. | 我都不知道网上有那种视频 |
[39:51] | I’m sorry. Am I interrupting something? | 抱歉 我打扰到你们了吗 |
[39:52] | No. No, you’re not. | 不 没有 |
[39:53] | I have a date with a craps table. | 我和双骰赌博桌有约呢 |
[39:56] | Oh, you play craps? | 你玩双骰啊 |
[39:58] | No, she loses at craps. | 不 她输双骰 |
[40:00] | That’s the one with the dice, right? | 那种是用骰子玩的 对吧 |
[40:02] | I always thought it looked so fun. | 我一直觉得那看上去很有意思 |
[40:03] | You a craps virgin? | 你没玩过双骰吗 |
[40:04] | Oh, you just stepped in it. | 你完了 |
[40:06] | You see, Dex doesn’t believe in much, | 黛克斯信的东西不多 |
[40:07] | but she does believe in beginner’s luck. | 其中一样就是新手运 |
[40:11] | What are you doing right now? | 你现在要干什么 |
[40:13] | U-Uh, working. | 上班 |
[40:14] | Well, she’s clocking out early. | 她要早退了 |
[40:16] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[40:17] | Oh, she is? | 是吗 |
[40:18] | You wanted us to spend some time together, | 你希望我们多花点时间一起 |
[40:20] | so this seems like a good opportunity. | 这好像是个不错的机会 |
[40:22] | Sounds fair. | 听起来不错 |
[40:24] | – You want to go? – Yeah. | -你想去吗 -嗯 |
[40:26] | Have fun. | 好好玩 |
[40:27] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好 |
[40:29] | Let’s go. | 走 |
[40:31] | Alright, let’s go, shooter. Come on, shooter. | 好了 来吧 投骰子 来吧 投骰子 |
[40:33] | Big 8, big 8, big 8. | 要8 要8 要8 |
[40:36] | Need an 8. We need an 8. | 要8 我们要8 |
[40:38] | Come on, 8! Come on, 8! | 来8 来8 |
[40:41] | Come on! | 来 |
[40:46] | That was amazing! You’re so good! | 太棒了 你太厉害了 |
[40:51] | – Cheers. – Yes! | -干杯 -好 |
[40:55] | I’m telling you, I’ve never been lucky like | 我告诉你 我这辈子 |
[40:56] | this in my entire life. | 运气都没这么好过 |
[40:57] | Okay, less talking, more rolling. | 少说话 多投骰 |
[40:58] | – Oh, okay. – Okay. What do we want? | -好吧 -我们要什么 |
[41:00] | We want another 8. | 我们还要8 |
[41:02] | Alright, uh, two way hard 8. | 好吧 要双4 |
[41:04] | Lady needs an 8. Lady needs an 8. | 老娘要8 老娘要8 |
[41:05] | – Okay, I need you to blow on them. – Okay. | -好了 你来吹一口 -好 |
[41:09] | Great. | 太好了 |
[41:10] | 8 is the number. | 压8 |
[41:24] | Hard 8! | 双4 |
[41:30] | – When do we stop? – We don’t stop. | -我们什么时候收手 -我们不收 |
[41:31] | Are you kidding me? You’re on a roll! | 你开什么玩笑 我们现在马力全开 |
[41:32] | We’re gonna be here till the crows caw! | 我们要待到乌鸦叫 |