时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It’s a peer-to-peer group that I go to. | 我去的是一个同类小组 |
[00:03] | You should come. | 你也应该来 |
[00:04] | Vets and active military from all over the country | 全国各地的退伍军人和现役军人 |
[00:06] | drop in whenever they’re in town. | 只要他们在镇上就可以拜访 |
[00:08] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[00:09] | The people I work for? | 我上头的人呢 |
[00:10] | They’re into something way bigger. | 他们还干更大的活 |
[00:13] | I wanna know what else they’re up to. | 我想知道他们还想干什么 |
[00:14] | I wanna know the bigger play. | 我想知道大计划 |
[00:15] | We stumbled into something above our pay grade. | 我们搞到了一些超出我们处理能力的东西 |
[00:18] | Heroin. | 海洛因 |
[00:18] | Hoffman, we have a problem. | 霍夫曼 我们有麻烦了 |
[00:20] | How’d your crew score the heroin? | 你的团伙是怎么拿到海洛因的 |
[00:22] | They told me they boosted a delivery truck | 他们说他们偷了一辆送货卡车 |
[00:23] | and the drugs were on the back. | 毒品就在车厢里 |
[00:24] | Arrieta. | 阿里埃塔 |
[00:26] | You’re a jackass and you’re dirty. | 你是个混蛋脏警 |
[00:28] | You’re on the take with whoever got their heroin stolen? | 你要和偷了海洛因的人分赃 |
[00:31] | What’s the plan now? | 现在怎么办 |
[00:32] | I get someone to front as a buyer. | 我找个人扮演买家 |
[00:33] | We need your help, Dex. | 我们需要你的帮助 黛克斯 |
[00:42] | Rear view mirror? | 后视镜 |
[00:46] | Check. | 没问题 |
[00:47] | – Side view? – Check. | -侧视镜 -没问题 |
[00:49] | – Brake? – Check. | -刹车 -没问题 |
[00:51] | – Turn signal? – Check. | -转向灯 -没问题 |
[00:52] | Seat belt? | 安全带 |
[00:54] | Check. | 没问题 |
[00:55] | Hands? | 手 |
[00:57] | Check. | 没问题 |
[00:59] | Okay, buddy. | 好了 老弟 |
[01:04] | Let’s eat. | 我们吃吧 |
[01:08] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[01:14] | For you. | 你的 |
[01:21] | Mmm. Good burger. | 汉堡真美味 |
[01:23] | Dex, when do I get to drive? | 黛克斯 我什么时候能开车 |
[01:29] | Horns blaring Ansel, slow down! | 喇叭响了 安塞尔 慢点 |
[01:31] | Well, don’t look at me! Look at the road! | 别看我 看路 |
[01:33] | Look at this — | 看这个 |
[01:38] | I don’t want to die. | 我不想死 |
[01:40] | All in good time, buddy. | 一切自有定时 老弟 |
[01:44] | All in good time. | 一切自有定时 |
[01:55] | Can you explain this? | 你能解释下这个吗 |
[02:00] | It looks like an application. | 看起来像申请表 |
[02:02] | With your handwriting on it. | 上面还有你的笔记 |
[02:03] | Well, I helped fill it out. | 是我帮忙填写的 |
[02:05] | – So, it was your idea? – Did I say that? | -这是你的主意吗 -我这么说了吗 |
[02:07] | Well, he got it from somewhere. | 肯定是别人教唆他的 |
[02:08] | Well, maybe he’s sick of having people | 也许他厌倦了别人 |
[02:09] | drive him around all the time, okay? | 每天开车带他 懂吗 |
[02:11] | He wants a little independence. | 他希望独立一点 |
[02:12] | – And I think that’s normal. – No, it’s dangerous. | -我觉得这很正常 -不 这很危险 |
[02:15] | Don’t you think you’re overreacting just a little bit? | 你不觉得自己有点反应过度了吗 |
[02:16] | It is my job to protect him. | 我的职责就是保护他 |
[02:19] | Fine. Then don’t sign it. | 行吧 那你别签了 |
[02:20] | Yeah, sure. Make me the bad guy. | 行啊 让我当坏人 |
[02:22] | Well, I’m not his legal guardian. | 反正我不是他的法定监护人 |
[02:23] | So yes, it’s up to you. | 所以没错 由你说了算 |
[02:25] | Look, Ansel likes cars. | 听着 安塞尔喜欢车 |
[02:27] | He wants to drive. | 他想开车 |
[02:28] | Guess what? Your brother’s a dude. | 你猜怎么着 你弟弟是个爷们 |
[02:31] | Am I interrupting? | 我打扰你们了吗 |
[02:32] | – Yeah. – No. | -是的 -没有 |
[02:34] | Either way, let’s get started. | 无论如何 我们开始吧 |
[02:37] | Name? | 名字 |
[02:38] | What’re we, role playing now? | 怎么 我们还角色扮演了 |
[02:40] | Just answer the question. | 回答问题就是了 |
[02:43] | Chrystal. | 克莉丝特 |
[02:45] | Chrystal what? | 克莉丝特姓什么 |
[02:48] | Is this jackass for real? | 这混球是来真的吗 |
[02:50] | She just call me a jackass? | 她刚叫了我混球吗 |
[02:53] | Look, the less we know about each other, | 听着 我们对彼此的了解越少 |
[02:55] | the less chance we rat each other out | 那如果我们有人被抓时 |
[02:57] | if one of us gets pinched. | 供出对方的几率也越小 |
[02:58] | And the fact that you guys don’t know that | 而且你们竟然不知道这一点 |
[03:00] | tells me you’re a bunch of chooches. | 说明了你们是一群娘炮 |
[03:02] | All you need to know is I have a million dollars cash | 你们只需要知道我有一百万现金 |
[03:04] | not far from here. | 在离这不远的地方 |
[03:05] | And you, you have a ton of heroin | 而你们 你们有一堆海洛因 |
[03:07] | that you need to unload before you make a stupid mistake | 必须赶紧出手 免得你们犯什么蠢错 |
[03:10] | and end up in jail or dead or worse. | 结果进了监狱或死了或更糟 |
[03:12] | And trust me, there is a worse. | 相信我 还有比死更糟的 |
[03:15] | So…shall we make a deal? | 那我们交易吧 |
[03:20] | I mean, she had me at “chooches.” | 她说”娘炮”时我就被说动了 |
[03:22] | Don’t underestimate these guys. | 别低估了这群人 |
[03:24] | They’re in over their heads. | 他们很自不量力 |
[03:25] | That makes them unpredictable. | 所以他们的举动难以预测 |
[03:27] | Once you meet Leo, you wait for him to call. | 一旦你见到利奥 就等他打电话 |
[03:29] | – If he does — – Wild guess — | -如果他… -让我猜猜 |
[03:31] | I give them the money, and I take the drugs. | 我给他们钱 我拿走毒品 |
[03:34] | Is the sarcasm really necessary? | 你有必要这么嘲讽吗 |
[03:36] | This is serious. | 这事很严肃 |
[03:38] | – I know. – One last thing — | -我知道 -最后一点 |
[03:40] | – What’s this? – Basic boilerplate stuff. | -这是什么 -基本的文件样本 |
[03:43] | Protects the department against lawsuits | 保护部门免受法律诉讼 |
[03:45] | in the highly unlikely event that you’re killed — | 虽然极度不可能 但假如你被杀了 |
[03:47] | Or maimed. | 或残废了 |
[03:48] | I had to sign one, too. | 我也得签一份 |
[03:52] | Maimed? | 残废了 |
[03:53] | You’ll be in and out. | 你进去就出来 |
[03:54] | No one’s getting maimed. | 没有人会伤残 |
[03:58] | Table is dirty. | 桌子是脏的 |
[04:01] | Must’a just happened. | 肯定是有人刚弄脏了 |
[04:02] | No, there were 10 spots, right in front. | 不 那儿有10个位置 就在眼前 |
[04:05] | And for a half a block walk, we park for free. | 而且才走了半个街区 停车免费 |
[04:08] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[04:09] | Yeah. What kind of food do you serve here? | 要 你们这里有什么吃的 |
[04:10] | Burgers and fries. | 汉堡和薯条 |
[04:12] | It says so right there — burgers and fries. | 那不写了吗 汉堡和薯条 |
[04:14] | I asked him. He works here. | 我刚问的是他 他是这儿的员工 |
[04:17] | I’m looking him right in the eyes. | 我正看着他的眼睛 |
[04:18] | I ask him a simple question, yet you have to answer. | 我就问他一个简单的问题 你非得回答 |
[04:22] | You know, you could be Stephen Hawking, | 你可能是史蒂芬·霍金的 |
[04:23] | I could ask you about string theory, | 我可以问你弦理论 |
[04:25] | she’d answer for you. | 她非得替你回答 |
[04:29] | Well, where do you want to sit? | 你们想坐哪里 |
[04:33] | Oh, now he wants my opinion. | 现在他想听我的意见了 |
[04:34] | Yes. Like I want gout. | 对 像我巴不得痛风一样 |
[04:37] | You know what? Sit where you like. | 你知道吗 你爱坐哪坐哪 |
[04:39] | I cede to you that awesome power. | 我把这强大的权力让与你 |
[04:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:43] | Let it be on your tombstone. | 把这句话当作你的墓志铭吧 |
[04:45] | “Here lies Morris Zivkin. | 莫里斯·齐夫金在此处长眠 |
[04:47] | His life? Meh. | 他的人生 不说也罢 |
[04:49] | But at least he sat where he liked.” | 但起码他坐在了他喜欢的地方 |
[04:50] | Well, believe me, if I went to my grave tomorrow… | 相信我 如果明天我要去我的坟墓 |
[04:52] | …you’d come with me, out of spite. | 你也得一起去 纯粹出于恶意 |
[04:54] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:55] | Tookie, Grey left me in charge. I need your help. | 托奇 格雷让我看店 我需要你的帮助 |
[04:58] | So, I understand your client has agreed to cooperate. | 这么看来 你的委托人同意配合了 |
[05:01] | If his conditions are met. | 如果你们答应他的条件 |
[05:03] | You say that like you have leverage. | 说得你好像有什么筹码一样 |
[05:05] | My client’s taking a huge risk talking to you. | 我的委托人可是冒了天大的风险来跟你谈 |
[05:07] | Your client took a huge risk when he went on the take. | 你的委托人受贿的时候就已经冒了天大的风险 |
[05:10] | He has information. We want assurances. | 他有线索 我们想要一个保证 |
[05:14] | Federal pen, out of state, and I want protective custody. | 联邦监狱 不在本州 我还要保护性监禁 |
[05:17] | Not my call. | 跟我说没用 |
[05:18] | Cosgrove has pull. | 科斯格罗夫发话了 |
[05:19] | Yeah, but you burned that bridge. | 是的 但你让她的努力付之一炬 |
[05:22] | You tell me what I need to know, | 你把我需要知道的事情告诉我 |
[05:24] | maybe I’ll put in a good word. | 也许我会说几句好话 |
[05:27] | “Maybe’s” not good enough. | 也许可不够 |
[05:33] | Maybe… | 也许 |
[05:35] | I open these blinds. | 我把百叶窗打开 |
[05:37] | The whole squad room sees you in here, no union rep. | 整个办公室都看到你在这里 没有工会代表 |
[05:41] | You know cops — they talk, they gossip. | 你了解警察 他们会议论纷纷 |
[05:43] | I wonder how long before those people you work for | 我想知道要多久你的那些上司 |
[05:46] | find out that you ratted them out. | 就会知道你出卖了他们 |
[05:51] | Last chance. | 最后一次机会 |
[05:54] | Where are they? | 他们在哪 |
[05:56] | Detective, if you think | 警探 如果你认为 |
[05:59] | you are going to threaten my client — | 你要威胁我的委托人 |
[06:01] | Seattle. | 西雅图 |
[06:04] | They work for people who work for people. | 他们上面还有人给上面卖命 |
[06:06] | It’s like one of those Russian dolls. | 就像那种俄罗斯套娃一样 |
[06:14] | What do they know about the heroin? | 他们对那批海洛因了解多少 |
[06:16] | They know it’s gone missing. | 他们知道海洛因不见了 |
[06:17] | They coming to get it back? | 他们会来夺走吗 |
[06:18] | Not personally. | 不会亲自来 |
[06:20] | Too smart. | 他们太精了 |
[06:23] | So, they send a contract man to retrieve it. | 那么他们就是派一个联络人来取走 |
[06:25] | Or the money it was sold for. | 或者取走卖掉海洛因的钱 |
[06:27] | Or kill whoever took it. | 或者干掉拿走海洛因的人 |
[06:31] | How long do we have? | 我们还有多少时间 |
[06:33] | These people, they don’t mess around. | 这些人 他们不会浪费时间 |
[06:36] | So if you’re gonna pull a sting, you better do it fast. | 所以如果你要拔刺 动作最好快点 |
[06:41] | Hey. | 你们好 |
[06:42] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[06:44] | This is Chrystal. | 这是克莉丝特 |
[06:47] | Chrystal. | 克莉丝特 |
[06:48] | Ah! Well, you must be Leo. | 你一定是利奥了 |
[06:51] | I hear good things. | 我听说有好事 |
[06:52] | Grey’s word goes a long way with us. | 格雷说的话都有点不敢相信了 |
[06:56] | Well, Grey is a man of his word. | 格雷是个言而有信的人 |
[06:58] | If he wasn’t, I would not be here. | 不然的话我也不会来这里 |
[07:00] | I got a question. | 我有个问题 |
[07:02] | Okay. Shoot. | 行 说吧 |
[07:02] | It’s more of an observation. | 更应该说是观察得出的结论 |
[07:04] | I don’t see a lot of women doing this kind of thing. | 我没怎么见过女的干这一行 |
[07:08] | I thought it was pretty progressive up here. | 我还以为这里很进步呢 |
[07:11] | Turns out that chauvinistic pigs are alive and well in Portland. | 原来大男子主义的猪在波特兰活得还挺好 |
[07:14] | – What’d you call me? – Sit down, Scuzzy. | -你叫我什么 -坐下 小邋遢 |
[07:15] | Man, don’t worry about it. I ain’t gonna hit a lady. | 别担心 我不会动手打女人 |
[07:18] | Well, I can take care of myself. | 我可以保护好自己 |
[07:20] | Oh, I wasn’t talking about you. | 我可没说你 |
[07:26] | Well, you run a tight ship. | 你们这儿管得还挺严 |
[07:28] | Back off, Scuzz. | 坐回去 小邋遢 |
[07:32] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[07:33] | Well, uh, money is ready to go, | 钱已经准备好了 |
[07:36] | if you’re ready to show me the product. | 先让我看看货吧 |
[07:38] | We’ll keep you in mind. | 我们会记得你的 |
[07:40] | There’s some other interested parties we’re talking to. | 我们还联系了其他有兴趣的人 |
[07:43] | Well, you better talk fast. | 你们最好快点谈 |
[07:44] | I go back to L.A. tonight. | 我今晚就回洛杉矶了 |
[07:46] | Well, what’s the hurry? | 怎么这么匆忙 |
[07:48] | I value my life. | 我珍爱自己的生命 |
[07:50] | You talk to people, they talk, word spreads. | 你跟别人谈 别人再谈 消息传开了 |
[07:53] | People you ripped off might want their product back, right? | 被你们抢的人可能也想拿回他们的东西吧 |
[07:57] | So, you wanna do business with me, give me a call. | 所以想跟我做交易的话 给我打电话 |
[08:00] | You have until midnight. | 截止到午夜 |
[08:04] | Pleasure. | 晚安 |
[08:15] | Everything is falling apart. | 这里开始乱套了 |
[08:16] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
[08:18] | I’ll deal with them in a minute. | 待会我去处理他们 |
[08:19] | What’s our biggest problem? | 我们现在最大的问题是什么 |
[08:21] | Corduroy, with sweater-shoulder wrap-around. My God. | 灯芯绒毛衣还戴着围巾 我的天 |
[08:25] | Ansel, you’re looking at the worst type of customers | 安塞尔 你现在面对的是一位在美食界 |
[08:27] | in the foodi-verse. | 最糟糕的顾客 |
[08:28] | Watch and learn, kiddo. | 学着点 小子 |
[08:31] | Ma’am, sir, I understand you have some issues | 女士们先生们 我知道你们在服务上 |
[08:33] | with the service. | 有些意见 |
[08:34] | You call this service? | 你管这叫服务 |
[08:35] | – My — – His hamburger is raw. | -我的 -他的汉堡没熟 |
[08:37] | – And my — – His fries are cold. | -而且我的 -他的薯条太凉了 |
[08:38] | – And my soup — – Never came. | -而且我的汤 -还没端上来 |
[08:39] | Can I speak? | 我能说话吗 |
[08:40] | My deepest apologies, but you’re in luck. | 我很抱歉 但是你们很幸运 |
[08:43] | Your meal’s on the house. | 你们的餐费免了 |
[08:44] | Our meal is terrible. | 这个餐食太差了 |
[08:45] | His hamburger is still mooing. | 他的汉堡还在哞哞叫呢 |
[08:48] | Not that meal. | 别管这个了 |
[08:49] | The meal I’m about to prepare just for you. | 我正要为你们准备一份餐食 |
[08:52] | Tacos chicharon, | 炸猪皮墨西哥卷 |
[08:54] | with my signature mode — | 本店的招牌菜 |
[08:56] | and drinks on the house. | 酒水全免 |
[08:58] | What do you say? | 你们意下如何 |
[09:01] | Hey, I found the courier. | 我找到配送员了 |
[09:04] | Yeah, he stopped to deliver a package | 他停车送包裹 |
[09:05] | and left the keys in the van. | 把钥匙忘在车里了 |
[09:07] | When he came out, it was gone. | 当他出来的时候 车就不见了 |
[09:10] | Yes, sir. He told me where the van was stolen. | 是的 他告诉了我货车丢失的地点 |
[09:13] | Uh, good news is he never reported it, | 好消息是他从来没有报案 |
[09:15] | so I’ll have a leg up on the police | 我比警察更有能力 |
[09:16] | in tracking it all down. | 把整个案子查个水落石出 |
[09:19] | Other than that, he didn’t have much to say. | 除此之外 他没透露其它的信息 |
[09:24] | I’ll call you when I have the next update. | 如果有进展我会给你打电话 |
[09:37] | What if he’s just not ready? | 如果他还没有准备好怎么办 |
[09:39] | Then he’s not gonna pass the driver’s test. That’s it. | 那他就不会通过驾照考试 就这样 |
[09:42] | And then the problem will solve itself. | 一切问题就都会迎刃而解 |
[09:43] | It’s a non-issue. | 这不是问题 |
[09:45] | You guys want to finish that? | 你们能完成这个任务吗 |
[09:46] | The bait’s on the hook. | 鱼饵已经上钩了 |
[09:48] | So, now we wait? | 我们现在就等着 |
[09:50] | No. Now Grey goes in, | 不 现在格雷进去 |
[09:51] | and he, uh, closes the deal with these guys. | 和这些人谈妥这笔交易 |
[09:53] | If I go in too hard, it’ll blow the deal. | 如果我太着急的话 会把交易搞砸的 |
[09:56] | They’ll go with Dex. She made the right impression. | 让黛克斯去吧 她给人的印象很不错 |
[09:58] | I think they’re just super scared | 我认为他们很害怕 |
[09:59] | and they want to get rid of the stuff. | 他们急于与这些东西撇清关系 |
[10:01] | Don’t blame them. | 情有可原 |
[10:02] | The guys who lost the drugs | 丢了毒品的人 |
[10:03] | are sending someone to get it back, | 正派人把这些货找回来 |
[10:05] | and they may be in town already. | 他们也许已经在城里了 |
[10:06] | Well, that’s not disconcerting at all. | 这话真是让人”安心”啊 |
[10:08] | Good thing we signed the waiver. | 幸好我们签了弃权书 |
[10:11] | Either of you wants out, now’s the time. | 你们谁想不干的话就赶紧说 |
[10:18] | Is that funny? | 好笑吗 |
[10:20] | No, that’s not funny, no. | 不 一点也不好笑 |
[10:21] | But, I mean, this is kind of funny. | 我是说 那种好笑 |
[10:25] | What is? | 什么 |
[10:26] | This. Us. | 我们 |
[10:31] | The three of us standing here together. | 我们三个人现在站在这里 |
[10:32] | We’re working together now. | 我们现在并肩作战 |
[10:35] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[10:36] | It’s a little awkward. | 有一点尴尬 |
[10:37] | Yeah. I think it — it — I think it… | 我觉得 觉得 |
[10:42] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:44] | Why? | 为什么 |
[10:47] | You were both inside of me. | 你们都是我的知心朋友 |
[10:59] | I mean, not at the same time. | 虽然不是同一时期的知心朋友 |
[11:08] | Group hug, I think? | 我们来抱一下 可以吗 |
[11:10] | Let’s take a selfie, just so — | 我们自拍一张 |
[11:12] | Least t-take — okay, fi– fi– high fives. | 至少拍一张 击掌也行 |
[11:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:27] | – Hey, Dex. – Poppy, hi. | -你好 黛克斯 -你好 波比 |
[11:29] | I wasn’t sure you’d be back. | 我不知道你会回来 |
[11:30] | Yeah. Me either. | 我也是 |
[11:32] | Uh, but I was in the neighborhood, so, you know? | 我就住在附近 你知道吗 |
[11:34] | – I’m glad you’re here. – Poppy, you’re up. | -我很高兴你能来 -波比 该你了 |
[11:35] | Yeah. Um, sorry. I got winners, so — | 不好意思 我赢了 所以 |
[11:37] | Oh, no worries. I’ll catch you later. | 没事的 我们待会再聊 |
[11:38] | Good. | 太好了 |
[11:45] | Hey, what can I get for you? | 你需要点什么 |
[11:45] | – Hey, uh, whiskey neat, please. – Coming right up. | -来杯威士忌纯饮 -马上就来 |
[11:53] | Howdy. | 你好 |
[11:55] | Hey. | 你好 |
[11:57] | I’m Violet. | 我叫维奥莱特 |
[11:58] | Dex. | 黛克斯 |
[11:59] | Dex. Interesting name. | 黛克斯 挺有趣的名字 |
[12:02] | Oh, it’s, uh, short for something. | 只是一个简称 |
[12:05] | It’s a long, excruciatingly boring story. | 这是一个漫长又乏味的故事 |
[12:07] | The corps didn’t teach you how to embellish the truth | 难道军队没有让你学会美化事实 |
[12:09] | to make yourself half interesting? | 使你自己变得有趣一些 |
[12:11] | How’d you know I was a Marine? | 你怎么知道我是海军陆战队的 |
[12:13] | Bootlaces. Jarhead wrap-around. | 看看鞋带 锅盖头系法 |
[12:15] | Old habits. | 习惯了 |
[12:19] | And, uh, you — let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
[12:21] | You’re, um, Army. | 你是军队的人 |
[12:23] | Is it that obvious? | 有这么明显吗 |
[12:25] | Who else would be stupid enough to insult a Marine? | 还有谁会傻到去羞辱海军陆战队员呢 |
[12:31] | How long were you in? | 你从军多少年 |
[12:32] | 14 years, CID. | 14年 在刑事侦缉处 |
[12:34] | Criminal Investigation. Interesting. Where? | 刑事侦缉 有意思 在哪里 |
[12:36] | Slums of Manila, the favelas of El Salvador. | 马尼拉的贫民窟 萨尔瓦多的贫民区 |
[12:39] | Anywhere our boys, mostly boys… | 我们的小伙子 大多是小伙子 |
[12:42] | …were behaving badly. | 干得不得力的所有地方 |
[12:44] | – You? – Marine intelligence. | -你呢 -海军陆战队情报员 |
[12:47] | Hmm. That’s an oxymoron. | 真是自相矛盾 |
[12:49] | Touché. | 一针见血 |
[12:51] | Stationed where? | 驻扎在哪里 |
[12:51] | A little Iraq. Mostly Afghanistan. | 伊拉克待过 主要是在阿富汗 |
[12:54] | – Good times. – Mm. The fun zone. | -美好时光 -就是娱乐区 |
[12:58] | And now? | 现在干什么 |
[13:00] | Medical sales. | 医药销售 |
[13:01] | Oh. That sounds… | 听起来 |
[13:02] | Boring. I know. | 真无聊 我知道 |
[13:04] | I prefer boring these days. | 最近我就喜欢无聊 |
[13:11] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[13:15] | You come to a lot of these things? | 你经常来这里 |
[13:17] | Uh, no. This is my, um, second time. | 不是 我这是第二次来 |
[13:20] | – Just looking for people — – Like me? | -只是在找人 -像我这样的人吗 |
[13:24] | Normal people wouldn’t understand. | 普通人是不会理解的 |
[13:26] | – So you’re…abnormal? – Oh, deflects with a joke. | -那你不普通 -玩笑转移话题 |
[13:29] | Well… | 好吧 |
[13:30] | Yeah, I was in that stage for a while. | 我曾经也是其中一员 |
[13:33] | You’ve seen stuff. | 你应该看出蛛丝马迹了 |
[13:34] | I can tell. | 我看得出来 |
[13:35] | It’s all there behind the eyes. | 都在眼睛里藏着 |
[13:38] | But you don’t wear it. Don’t brag about it. | 但你如果不接受 就不要吹牛 |
[13:41] | Probably have a few commendations | 可能某些地方的垃圾抽屉里 |
[13:42] | lying in a junk drawer somewhere, | 就放着一些奖状 |
[13:44] | out of sight, out of mind. | 所谓眼不见 心不烦 |
[13:46] | Ironic how they give medals | 讽刺的是 对于那些你想忘记的事情 |
[13:49] | for things you’re trying to forget, | 他们却要颁发奖牌 |
[13:53] | things you did for the right reasons, | 你为了正义而做的那些事 |
[13:55] | but that you can’t forgive yourself for — | 却让自己无法原谅自己 |
[13:57] | am I in the ballpark? | 我说的没错吧 |
[14:01] | Pretty much, yeah. | 差不多 是的 |
[14:02] | You know, wherever I am, traveling around the country, | 你知道 无论我在全国各地哪里旅行 |
[14:06] | I check into one of these groups, | 我都会加入其中一个小组 |
[14:07] | and it’s like friends wherever you go. | 无论你走到哪里 他们都像朋友一样 |
[14:13] | Well, I’ll buy you a drink, friend? | 好吧 我请你喝一杯 朋友 |
[14:15] | Sure. As long as you don’t bust my chops. | 当然 只要你不找茬 |
[14:18] | My drink. Sea-breeze. | 我的酒 海风 |
[14:23] | Oh. Uh, grapefruit, cranberry, and vodka. | 加了葡萄柚 越橘和伏特加 |
[14:25] | Celery stalk. | 还有芹菜茎 |
[14:27] | Well, you’re army, | 你是军人 |
[14:28] | so I guess something super fruity makes perfect sense. | 所以我想一些水果是非常有意义的 |
[14:37] | Mmm. I am stuffed. | 我饱了 |
[14:38] | – This meal was — – Delicious. | -这顿饭 -很好吃 |
[14:45] | Glad you enjoyed it. | 很高兴你们喜欢 |
[14:49] | Okay. | 好了 |
[14:50] | I think I have them covered. | 我想我已经把他们搞定了 |
[14:52] | You saved my butt. | 你救了我的命 |
[14:55] | But I know them from somewhere. | 但我在哪里见过他们 |
[14:58] | I can’t quite place it, but I’m sure I know them. | 我不太清楚 但我肯定我认识他们 |
[15:05] | You okay, Took? | 你还好吗 托奇 |
[15:07] | I really could have taken an Uber. | 我其实可以叫个顺风车 |
[15:09] | Oh, it’s no trouble. | 不碍事 |
[15:10] | Besides, you’re staying in Snob Hill. | 还有 你住在势利山 |
[15:13] | If you’re living in style, why not travel in style? | 如果你生活很有格调 何不出行也格调点 |
[15:20] | Sorry, are you laughing at my sweet, sweet ride? | 对不起 你是在嘲笑我好心送你吗 |
[15:25] | You are very funny. | 你真有趣 |
[15:40] | – I’m just gonna — – Yeah, it’s broken. | -我把它 -它坏了 |
[15:42] | It — You just got to let it play out. | 你就让它播放就行了 |
[15:46] | Gotcha. | 知道了 |
[15:50] | So, um, you going anywhere after? | 那么 你接下来要去哪 |
[15:54] | Got a nice bottle of Carignan, if you wanna — | 我有一瓶上好的佳丽酿 如果你可以 |
[15:57] | I wanna. | 我可以 |
[16:02] | What’s Carignan? | 佳丽酿是什么 |
[16:09] | Sweet. | 不错 |
[16:12] | Beats a hotel. | 比旅馆好 |
[16:13] | For a few nights. | 就住几晚 |
[16:14] | Gives me the illusion I’m home. | 给我一种回家的错觉 |
[16:18] | Love all this retro stuff. | 我喜欢这些复古的东西 |
[16:20] | Feels like I’m walking into someone’s life — | 感觉像是我走进了某人的生活 |
[16:22] | you know, someone hipper and much more stylish than me. | 你懂的 一个比我更时髦的人 |
[16:29] | Ooh. Bender. | 《本德尔》 |
[16:30] | Cool. | 很酷 |
[16:31] | Maybe later? | 是不是更时髦 |
[16:34] | I mean, seriously, one is creepy. Four? | 说真的 有一个就很恐怖 这四个 |
[16:37] | Novelty gifts for clients. | 给客户的新奇礼物[小] |
[16:41] | It’s a long, excruciatingly boring story. | 这是一个很长 很无聊的故事 |
[16:48] | The view sucks. | 视野太差 |
[16:52] | Yeah. It’s terrible, right? | 是的 很糟糕 对吧 |
[17:10] | What you were saying before | 你之前说 |
[17:12] | about not being able to forgive myself. | 不能原谅自己 |
[17:18] | Yeah, well, | 是的 |
[17:21] | Look, there are two types of people in the world. | 听着 世界上有两种人 |
[17:26] | Those who fight their demons | 那些与心里的恶魔抗争的人 |
[17:29] | and those who embrace them. | 和那些拥抱恶魔的人 |
[17:33] | Which one do you think I am? | 你觉得我是哪一种 |
[17:39] | Only you can answer that. | 只有你自己能回答 |
[17:43] | But, um… | 但是 |
[17:46] | maybe not tonight. | 或许今晚没时间思考了 |
[18:27] | I don’t even have your number. | 我连你的号码都没有 |
[18:29] | Hmm. Here. | 给你 |
[18:30] | Add yours to my contacts. | 把你添加到我的联系人 |
[18:31] | Okay. | 可以 |
[18:44] | You want to know something | 你想知道一些有点俗气 |
[18:47] | kind of cheesy but completely honest? | 但很真心的事吗 |
[18:51] | Sure. | 当然 |
[18:52] | I feel like I could float away right now. | 我觉得我现在要飘走了 |
[18:56] | Really cheesy. | 的确很俗套 |
[19:00] | I feel the same way. | 我也一样 |
[19:12] | Here. | 给 |
[19:19] | Dress that line, Mister. | 站到队伍里 先生 |
[19:23] | Redo those buttons. | 把扣子扣好 |
[19:25] | Dress that belt buckle! | 把裤袋扣扣上 |
[19:28] | Straighten that cap. | 帽子戴正 |
[19:33] | What’s that on your chest, Cheesecake? | 你胸口上是什么 芝士蛋糕吗 |
[19:37] | It’s a flair pin, sir. | 是胸针 先生 |
[19:38] | A flair pin? | 胸针 |
[19:40] | On your uniform? | 戴在制服上 |
[19:41] | It’s a cheeseburger. | 是芝士汉堡 |
[19:45] | You will report to this restaurant | 今晚和之后的每一晚 |
[19:46] | tonight and every night at 19:00 hours. | 你都要在七点向餐厅汇报 |
[19:48] | And without that flair pin! | 不许戴胸针 |
[19:50] | Tookie. | 托奇 |
[19:52] | Sorry. Be right back. Excuse me. | 抱歉 去去就回 |
[19:56] | Bad review. | 差评 |
[19:57] | “The mole was delicious and well-prepared”… | 墨西哥巧克力辣沙司很美味而且准备充分 |
[20:00] | Keep reading. | 接着读 |
[20:02] | …”if you’ve just emerged from being trapped in a well | 如果你是被困在一口井里四年 |
[20:04] | for four years, | 刚刚出来的话 |
[20:05] | having only subsisted on insects, rainwater, | 只能吃昆虫 喝雨水 |
[20:07] | and various types of mold.” | 吃几种墨西哥巧克力辣沙司 |
[20:10] | “Bad Alibi is simply the worst kitchen | 糟糕不在场证明是波特兰里 |
[20:12] | serving the worst food in Portland.” | 食物最难吃的最差的餐厅 |
[20:15] | It’s that married couple from Hell. | 是那对来自地狱的已婚夫妇 |
[20:17] | They’re talking about my mole. | 他们说的是我的墨西哥巧克力辣沙司 |
[20:18] | But they said they like it. | 但是他们说喜欢吃 |
[20:20] | That’s what cowards do. | 懦夫就是这样的 |
[20:21] | Smile to your face and stab you in the Yelp. | 当面笑呵呵在点评上捅你一刀 |
[20:24] | Grey’s gon– gonna be mad. | 格雷肯定 肯定要生气了 |
[20:26] | Hey, one bad review won’t kill us, alright? | 一个差评要不了命 知道吗 |
[20:31] | I know them from somewhere. | 我肯定在哪见过他们 |
[20:33] | Hey, what’s up? | 怎么了 |
[20:35] | Gotta get my application in | 下学期的交换生计划 |
[20:36] | for an exchange program next semester. | 申请表要交了 |
[20:38] | The Wi-Fi here sucks. | 这里的无线网太差了 |
[20:43] | Hey, Max. | 麦克斯 |
[20:45] | – What you doing? – Nothing. Just thinking. | -你在做什么 -没什么 在想事情 |
[20:50] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:52] | What you thinking about? | 你在想什么 |
[20:55] | Douglas, Arizona. | 亚利桑那州道格拉斯市 |
[20:58] | What’s in Douglas, Arizona? | 道格拉斯市有什么 |
[21:00] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[21:04] | I mean, uh, maybe a few good places to eat. | 或许有几家好吃的地方 |
[21:10] | An old movie theater. | 一家老电影院 |
[21:13] | You like old movies? | 你喜欢老电影吗 |
[21:17] | Max, you have a way of talking around things. | 麦克斯 你真的很会绕圈子 |
[21:22] | It’s just one of those places, you know, | 就像那种地方 |
[21:23] | that no one really goes to, so… | 不会真的有人去 所以 |
[21:27] | I was thinking maybe no one would really look for us there. | 我想或许不会有人去那找我们 |
[21:34] | God, I feel like the school principal. | 天呐 我觉得自己像是校长 |
[21:36] | Catching you two under the bleachers. | 抓到你们躲在看台下面 |
[21:40] | Suck it, Scuzz. | 滚蛋吧 小邋遢 |
[21:41] | Looks like someone needs to go to detention. | 看来某人要被罚留校了 |
[21:44] | Or get expelled. | 或是被开除 |
[21:45] | Alright, first of all, | 好了 首先 |
[21:46] | your metaphors suck. | 你的比喻不怎么样 |
[21:48] | And second of all, Scuzzy, | 其二 小邋遢 |
[21:49] | you remind me of one of those guys | 你让我想起了那些 |
[21:50] | who’s just dying to get his ass kicked. | 变着花样作死的人 |
[21:52] | And I’ll tell you, I’m happy to do it. | 我告诉你 乐意效劳 |
[22:00] | How’s that? | 这怎么样 |
[22:01] | How’s that?Yeah? | 这怎么样 |
[22:02] | How’s now? | 现在怎么样 |
[22:04] | Is there a problem here? | 有什么问题吗 |
[22:05] | No, there’s not a problem here. | 不 没有问题 |
[22:06] | Grey’s trying to get in your girl’s pants. | 格雷想搞你女朋友 |
[22:09] | Is that true? | 真的吗 |
[22:13] | Well, first of all, as a general rule, | 首先 作为常识 |
[22:14] | you shouldn’t listen to guys named Scuzzy, Leo. | 你不应该听信一个叫小邋遢的人 利奥 |
[22:17] | Max? | 麦克斯 |
[22:17] | Leo, we’re all trusting you have this handled. | 利奥 我们相信你能解决 |
[22:20] | So if you’re about to crack up here, | 所以你如果要垮在这种地方的话 |
[22:21] | you better tell me right now. | 你最好现在就告诉我 |
[22:30] | I’m sick of this crap. | 我受够这个废物了 |
[22:32] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[22:34] | Not doing it. | 不干了 |
[22:36] | You sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[22:38] | ‘Cause I want to go with your buyer. | 因为我想接受你那位买家 |
[22:42] | Hate for you to miss out on that finder’s fee. | 真不想让你错过这份介绍费 |
[22:48] | Yeah, that would suck. | 是啊 那样太可惜了 |
[22:52] | Have her here tomorrow with the cash at noon. | 让她明天中午带着现金过来 |
[22:57] | That’s a deal. | 说定了 |
[23:38] | Because if I go to Paris, | 因为如果我去巴黎 |
[23:39] | then the credits won’t transfer. | 学分没办法转换 |
[23:40] | That’s why. | 这就是原因 |
[23:43] | Thank you! | 多谢啊 |
[23:44] | – Mom. – What a jerk. | -妈妈 -真是个混蛋 |
[23:46] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[23:47] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[23:50] | I’m going to Madrid or I’m not going anywhere. | 我要去马德里 要不就哪都不去了 |
[23:53] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[23:56] | You’re excused. | 没关系 |
[23:57] | Uh, don’t move. | 别动 |
[23:58] | You have a rather large bee on your neck. | 你脖子上有好大一只蜜蜂 |
[24:00] | – What? Where? – Don’t move. | -什么 在哪 -别动 |
[24:02] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[24:03] | Just, uh, right there. | 就在这里 |
[24:08] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[24:09] | Did it sting you? | 它蛰你了吗 |
[24:11] | What the hell did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[24:13] | Oh, why don’t you just, uh, lie down here for a little bit. | 你还是躺一下吧 |
[24:17] | There you go. | 好了 |
[24:21] | Madrid. | 马德里 |
[24:30] | You stole a van. | 你偷了一辆车 |
[24:34] | That van had product in it. | 那辆车上有货 |
[24:38] | My employer wants his, uh, product back. | 我的老大想要回他的货 |
[24:45] | Feel this? | 感觉到了吗 |
[24:46] | – That’s a blow torch. – Oh, my God! | -这是一盏喷灯 -我的天啊 |
[24:48] | Which I can fire up right now, or you can spare yourself — | 我随时可以打开 或者你可以拯救自己 |
[24:51] | No, I want to spare myself! | 不 我想拯救自己 |
[24:52] | I-I definitely want to spare myself! | 我绝对要拯救自己 |
[24:57] | Start talking. | 说吧 |
[24:59] | I’m in this crew. We steal cars. | 我是团伙里的一个小弟 我们偷车的 |
[25:00] | We didn’t know that the van had drugs in it. | 我们原本不知道那辆车上有毒品 |
[25:02] | But we took it as a goof. | 但是我们觉得是有人弄错了 |
[25:04] | But yeah, we have the drugs. | 但是毒品是在我们手上 |
[25:05] | The guy in charge, Leo — | 负责的人 利奥 |
[25:06] | y-you want me to give you his full name, | 要我给你提供全名吗 |
[25:08] | age, telephone number, what? | 还有年龄 电话什么的 |
[25:10] | Uh, later. | 待会 |
[25:11] | So, Leo’s gonna sell them. | 利奥要把这批毒品卖掉 |
[25:13] | But he brought this new guy into the crew — Grey. | 但是他最近新招了一个人 格雷 |
[25:16] | Grey’s bringing up the buyer. | 格雷找了买家 |
[25:18] | But Leo’s setting him up. | 但是利奥阴了他 |
[25:19] | He’s gonna keep the drugs. | 他打算自己留着毒品 |
[25:21] | He’s gonna take the buyer’s money | 他要拿走买家的钱 |
[25:23] | and kill Grey. | 杀了格雷 |
[25:25] | But Grey doesn’t know that. | 但是格雷不知道 |
[25:29] | I would think not. | 我想也是 |
[25:34] | You want to tell me where this is going down? | 你要告诉我在哪里进行交易吗 |
[25:43] | You show the cash and leave. | 你拿出钱就走 |
[25:44] | You’re not there for the exchange. | 你不是去讨价还价的 |
[25:46] | Grey can handle the logistics. | 其他的事可以交给格雷 |
[25:47] | That’s what you say. And you clear out, okay? | 你就这么说 然后就离开 明白吗 |
[25:52] | This cash real? | 这是真钱吗 |
[25:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[25:57] | Grey, you give her like five minutes to leave | 格雷 你先给她留五分钟离开的时间 |
[26:00] | before you ask to see the drugs. | 然后再要求看看毒品 |
[26:02] | As soon as the drugs are presented, we move in. | 只要他们拿出毒品 我们就冲进去 |
[26:04] | – Everybody clear? – Yeah, clear. | -大家都明白了吗 -明白 |
[26:06] | – Clear. – Alright. Sit tight. | -明白 -好 做好准备 |
[26:08] | Cool. | 好 |
[26:10] | It’s crazy, right? | 很疯狂吧 |
[26:11] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[26:19] | Anything I should know? | 有什么我该知道的事吗 |
[26:21] | Uh, no. I don’t know. Like what? | 不 不知道 比如什么呢 |
[26:23] | Like something you’re not telling me. | 比如你有什么没告诉我的 |
[26:26] | I can tell you’re hiding stuff. | 我能看出你有所隐瞒 |
[26:27] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -是的 |
[26:29] | No. I’m — I’m good. | 不 我…我没事 |
[26:31] | Okay, so, um, the woman in the gang, | 好吧 那帮人的那个女的 |
[26:34] | the pretty one with the dreadlocks — | 就是挂着死锁… |
[26:36] | Those aren’t dreadlocks. | 那不是死锁 |
[26:37] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[26:38] | I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[26:44] | Here’s the truth — | 事实是这样的 |
[26:45] | she didn’t want to be involved in any of this. | 她不想掺和到这一切里 |
[26:47] | – Why do men do this? – She’s under Leo’s thumb. | -男人怎么都这样 -她被利奥掌控 |
[26:49] | The whole savior complex thing is so played out. | 救世主的把戏真是屡试不爽 |
[26:51] | It’s just not fair to her to go down with him on this. | 她要是和他一起被抓就太不公平了 |
[26:55] | She still has you on the hook, Grey. | 她还是钓着你 格雷 |
[26:57] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:58] | She does. | 没错 |
[26:59] | – She’s playing you. – No, she — | -她在玩你 -不 她… |
[27:01] | – Yeah, she is. – No, she — Okay. | -她就是 -不 她…好吧 |
[27:03] | She does not have me on the hook, okay? | 她没有钓着我 |
[27:05] | – She just — She just doesn’t. – Yeah. Okay. | -她…她就是没有 -好吧 |
[27:11] | But… | 但是 |
[27:12] | …if she could fall off the truck somehow, safely, | 如果她在这一切结束后 |
[27:17] | when all this went down, | 能安全脱身 |
[27:19] | that’d be great. | 那就太好了 |
[27:21] | And how are you gonna pull that off? | 你要怎么办 |
[27:26] | Grey, we got to get you ready, go get a wire. | 格雷 得做好准备了 去装窃听器 |
[27:34] | Yeah. No, I was just gonna zip it. | 嗯 不 我本来要拉上的 |
[27:35] | I’ll get that side. That side… | 我来拉那边 那边… |
[27:38] | I can take it. | 我来吧 |
[27:39] | I got it. Thanks. | 我来 谢谢 |
[27:40] | – You got it. – Yeah. | -你来 -嗯 |
[27:41] | – You got it. – Yeah. | -你来 -嗯 |
[27:45] | 维奥莱特 依然在漂 | |
[27:50] | 厨房关闭 招收厨师 | |
[27:54] | You said one bad review won’t kill us. | 你说一个差评不会死的 |
[27:57] | Sorry. I was lying to make you feel better. | 对不起 我骗你是为了不想你太难过了 |
[28:00] | You should be chef. | 你就该是主厨 |
[28:05] | Joyful Enrichment! | 健康快乐 |
[28:06] | I remember who they are! | 我记起他们了 |
[28:09] | It was before PDX Mex. | 这是在PDX麦克斯之前 |
[28:10] | Back when I was the Big Mensch-ilada. | 我当时在大密西拉达工作 |
[28:11] | I got this catering gig for a mental health retreat. | 我接到一个精神疗养中心的订餐 |
[28:14] | And these people stiffed me on the bill. | 这些家伙恶意克扣工钱 |
[28:15] | When I made noise, they threatened | 我只要一发出声音 他们就威胁 |
[28:16] | to report me to the health department. | 要把我举报给卫生部门 |
[28:18] | That’s them. They killed the Big Mensch-ilada. | 就是他们 他们把大密西拉达弄倒闭了 |
[28:20] | 健康快乐 发现你梦想中的夫妻关系 夫妻咨询 | |
[28:23] | Couples therapists. | 夫妻咨询 |
[28:24] | 健康快乐 发现你梦想中的夫妻关系 夫妻咨询 | |
[28:25] | I know what you’re thinking — | 我知道你在想什么 |
[28:26] | how do a couple of phonies like this | 这么虚伪的夫妻 |
[28:28] | give life advice to people? | 怎么能给别人提建议 |
[28:29] | You know what the answer is? | 你知道答案是什么吗 |
[28:32] | Because the world sucks sometimes, hermano. | 因为这世界有时候就是很操蛋 兄弟 |
[28:35] | Can we egg their house? | 我们能朝他们家扔鸡蛋吗 |
[28:37] | I understand your frustration, but we can’t. | 我理解你很难过 但是不行 |
[28:40] | And where did you come up with that? | 你从哪儿学来的 |
[28:41] | When I played soccer at school, | 我在学校踢足球的时候 |
[28:43] | one of the dads said a mean thing about me. | 其中一个爸爸骂我 |
[28:46] | So Dex egged their house. | 于是黛克斯朝他们家扔鸡蛋 |
[28:48] | Of course she did. | 意料之中 |
[28:57] | Why so grim? | 怎么这么严肃 |
[28:59] | You guys look like you’re going to the electric chair. | 你们看上去好像要去坐电椅了 |
[29:02] | We can do this in my office. | 可以进我办公室说 |
[29:04] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[29:06] | Nice meeting you guys. | 见到大家很高兴 |
[29:07] | Hey, it was really nice to meet you. | 见到你真的很好 |
[29:09] | Yeah. Take care, Max. | 嗯 保重 麦克斯 |
[29:30] | Well, hot damn. | 我的乖乖 |
[29:31] | This is where I delegate. | 我只是代理 |
[29:32] | Meet you at the spot? | 不见不散 |
[29:34] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[29:35] | Pleasure doing business with you. | 和你做生意很愉快 |
[29:44] | How do you know her? | 你怎么认识她的 |
[29:46] | I think we’re done playing “get to know each other.” | 我以为我们已经不玩”互相了解对方”的游戏了 |
[29:49] | You want to do a deal or no? | 你想不想做生意 |
[30:01] | I don’t know what you’re doing here, but you need to leave. | 我不知道你在这里干什么 但是你该走了 |
[30:03] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[30:04] | – Dex — – My best friend is back there. | -黛克斯 -我最好的朋友还在里面 |
[30:06] | Please. | 求你了 |
[30:09] | You need to go. | 你该走了 |
[30:12] | I don’t want to have to kill you, too. | 我不想把你也杀了 |
[30:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:24] | Quickly. | 快点 |
[32:04] | Alright. | 好 |
[32:06] | So, uh, where do you want to do this? | 你想去哪里交易 |
[32:10] | Here. | 这里 |
[32:12] | Here? | 这里 |
[32:13] | You keep the drugs in the office? | 你把毒品放在办公室里 |
[32:17] | No. | 不 |
[32:20] | But the money stays here. | 但是钱要留着 |
[32:26] | Come on, man. You are not that stupid, Leo. | 拜托 伙计 你没有这么蠢 利奥 |
[32:29] | Move. | 出去 |
[32:36] | Where’s Max? | 麦克斯在哪里 |
[32:38] | Ladies room? I don’t know. | 厕所吗 我不知道 |
[32:42] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[32:45] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[32:52] | Sorry, dude. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[33:02] | Portland PD! On the ground! On the ground! | 波特兰警察 趴下 趴下 |
[33:05] | Portland PD! Drop the weapon! Drop the weapon! | 波特兰警察 放下武器 放下武器 |
[33:08] | Freeze! Get on the ground! | 不许动 趴下 |
[33:09] | Put your hands up now! You! Don’t move! | 举起手来 你 别动 |
[33:12] | Get on the ground! | 爬下来 |
[33:13] | Put your hands up! | 把手举起来 |
[33:14] | On the ground! On the ground! Don’t move! | 趴下 趴下 别动 |
[33:21] | Where’s Grey? | 格雷呢 |
[33:22] | And the girl? | 还有那个女孩 |
[33:44] | Cops. Great. | 警察 真棒 |
[33:45] | We’re never gonna lose them in this piece of — | 我们开着这破车永远不可能甩掉… |
[33:47] | Hey! She don’t look like much, | 她看上去不怎么样 |
[33:48] | but she got it where it counts, kid. | 但是她能发挥百分百 妞儿 |
[33:59] | Hey, Dex, will you do me a favor? | 黛克斯 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[34:02] | Hang on. | 抓稳 |
[34:26] | Exit the vehicle immediately! | 马上下车 |
[34:29] | Slowly! | 慢慢的 |
[34:32] | Put your hands where I can see them. | 把手举到我看得到的地方 |
[34:34] | Slow. | 满满的 |
[34:55] | Ma’am, this is police business. | 女士 警察办案 |
[34:56] | Now, if y’all please step aside. | 请你不要靠近 |
[34:58] | I don’t think so. | 我可不觉得 |
[34:58] | – It’s the law, ma’am. – Not here. | -这是法律 女士 -在这里不是 |
[35:02] | You’re on the rez now. | 你现在在保留地 |
[35:03] | But this man is wanted. | 但这人被通缉了 |
[35:05] | Do you have a warrant? | 你有搜捕令吗 |
[35:06] | We were in pursuit well before — | 我们之前在追车… |
[35:07] | Regulations dictate you contact tribal police. | 规定上 你必须联系部落警察 |
[35:10] | Did you? | 你联系了吗 |
[35:18] | I think we’ll take that as a no. | 我想这应该是没有的意思 |
[35:21] | Officer, you have no jurisdiction here, | 警官 你在这里没有执法权 |
[35:24] | pursuant to any number of self-governance treaties | 任何自治州条款中都明确说明了 |
[35:26] | I’d be more than happy to cite. | 我很乐意给你解惑 |
[35:44] | Okie dokie. | 好吧 |
[36:01] | Thank you for that. | 谢谢 |
[36:03] | Hey, uh, thank Dex. | 谢黛克斯吧 |
[36:04] | I owe her. | 我欠她的 |
[36:05] | I think we all do. | 我们都欠她的 |
[36:07] | You’re welcome to pass through. | 你可以通过这里 |
[36:09] | But she needs to keep moving | 但是在警察发现 |
[36:11] | before the police realize I just lied to them. | 我骗了他们之前 她得赶紧继续赶路 |
[36:14] | Understood. | 明白 |
[36:21] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[36:23] | So, I guess you’re good to go. | 看来你可以走了 |
[36:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:27] | Hey, are you sure about this? | 你确定要这样吗 |
[36:30] | ‘Cause I could talk to the cop, | 因为我可以和那个警察说的 |
[36:31] | and, uh, maybe he can make a deal for you. | 也许他能帮你争取到协议 |
[36:36] | I’d be looking at time regardless. | 但我肯定要坐牢的 |
[36:42] | You could come with me. | 你可以和我一起走 |
[36:45] | No, I can’t. | 我不行 |
[36:47] | I’ve been on the run before. | 我以前逃亡过 |
[36:48] | There’s no peace in it. | 根本不会有宁日 |
[36:57] | You know, you’re not gonna last long. | 你忍不了多久的 |
[37:00] | Tending bar. | 打理酒吧 |
[37:02] | Living a square life. | 过正常的生活 |
[37:03] | It’s not for you. | 不适合你 |
[37:05] | So… | 所以 |
[37:06] | …whenever you do decide to bolt, | 你任何时刻想要抛下一切 |
[37:07] | just, um, don’t beat yourself up. | 别后悔到想揍死自己 |
[37:11] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[37:14] | I give you my truck, | 我把我的车给你 |
[37:15] | and that’s the last thing you want to say to me? | 这就是你和我说的临别赠言吗 |
[37:36] | If you’re ever in the mood for an old movie, | 如果你喜欢老电影的话 |
[37:37] | you know where to find me. | 你知道去哪儿找我 |
[37:39] | See you around. | 再见 |
[37:59] | The drugs were found stashed in the warehouse. | 毒品被发现藏在仓库里 |
[38:02] | And, uh, Charles “Chaz” Wyatt — | 查尔斯·查兹·怀亚特 |
[38:05] | he was found dumped on the side of the road, alive. | 被发现扔在马路对面 还活着 |
[38:08] | So he’s already lawyered up. | 所以他已经请了律师 |
[38:11] | And the hit-woman, | 那个杀手女 |
[38:11] | or the alleged hit-woman, that Dex gave us — | 或者黛克斯所谓的杀手女 |
[38:13] | well, she was staying at an Airbnb under an alias. | 她用假名租了一个民宿 |
[38:17] | The phone she gave Dex was a burner, so she’s in the wind. | 她给黛克斯的号码是一次性手机 所以她跑了 |
[38:20] | Nice job on this, man. | 好样的 伙计 |
[38:21] | Aw, thanks, Hoffman. | 谢了 霍夫曼 |
[38:23] | As promised, you get a cut of the street value | 说好的 你能分到价值收缴毒品 |
[38:26] | of the confiscated drugs for $35,000. | 市值一部分的35000 |
[38:28] | 3500… 35 thou– | |
[38:31] | Why did you haul ass out to the reservation? | 你为什么一路开到保留地 |
[38:35] | Well, I had a gun pointed at me, you know? | 我被枪指着呢 |
[38:38] | I had a chance to run for my life, so I took it. | 我有机会跑路 我就跑了 |
[38:41] | You know, it’s like the old saying goes — | 俗话说 |
[38:42] | it’s better to ask for forgiveness | 寻求宽恕 |
[38:44] | than, uh, to ask for permission | 总比寻求允许 |
[38:46] | to get shot and killed. | 被枪杀好 |
[38:51] | And Max wasn’t with you? | 麦克斯没和你一起吗 |
[38:53] | Which one is Max again? | 哪个是麦克斯来着 |
[38:55] | ‘Cause Crime Scene found this note | 因为犯罪现场科在仓库地上 |
[38:58] | on the warehouse floor… | 找到了这张纸条 |
[38:59] | “My truck. Now. Meet you there soon.” | 赶紧到我的车边和我会和 |
[39:02] | Looks like your handwriting, Grey. | 看上去像是你的笔迹 格雷 |
[39:04] | No. | 不是 |
[39:10] | Oh! Charades. | 猜词 |
[39:11] | This was from Charades from a couple nights ago. | 这是好几个晚上之前玩的猜词 |
[39:14] | Max was my partner. | 麦克斯是我的搭档 |
[39:16] | Perfectly good explanation. | 这解释真棒 |
[39:19] | Hope she was worth it. | 希望她值得 |
[39:28] | I’m just kidding, man. | 我只是开玩笑的 伙计 |
[39:32] | That’d be a breach of contract. | 那就违反协议了 |
[39:33] | You could sue my ass. | 你可以把我告死 |
[39:35] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[39:37] | That’s cold, man. | 太冷了 伙计 |
[39:38] | Yeah. You deserved it, though. | 嗯 这是你应得的 |
[39:39] | Hey, Chaz’s attorney is here. | 查兹的律师到了 |
[39:41] | He posted bail. You need to kick him. | 他要假释 你得去教训一下 |
[39:45] | Hey, man, I hope that covers your Charades lessons, | 伙计 希望这能让你上一堂猜词课 |
[39:47] | because I think you’re playing it all wrong. | 但我觉得你这一步走错了 |
[39:56] | This is wrong, and it won’t solve anything. | 这样不对 这解决不了任何事 |
[39:58] | You understand that, right? | 你很清楚的 对吗 |
[39:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:02] | Okay. | 好 |
[40:16] | Go look! | 去看看 |
[40:16] | Back! | 快走 |
[40:18] | Why do I have to go?! Why don’t you go check?! | 为什么要我去 为什么你不去 |
[40:34] | You good, Charles? You alright? | 你还好吧 查尔斯 你没事吧 |
[40:38] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[40:43] | See you in court, Dad. | 法庭见 爸爸 |
[41:00] | You want to talk about the face? | 你要说说你的脸怎么回事吗 |
[41:02] | No. No, I do not. | 不 我不想 |
[41:03] | I would like a beer, though. | 不过我想来一杯啤酒 |
[41:04] | You got it. | 没问题 |
[41:07] | Hey, I, uh — I signed this. | 我…我签了这个 |
[41:10] | You were right. | 你说得没错 |
[41:13] | I was thinking maybe I take road, | 我在想我教他上路 |
[41:15] | you take parallel parking. | 你教他停车 |
[41:19] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你自豪 |
[41:24] | You know, I was thinking I would show up | 我以为等我到了 |
[41:25] | and just find a note or something. | 只会发现一张字条 |
[41:27] | You and her, Bonnie – and Clyde-ing up to Canada. | 你们俩雌雄大盗逃往加拿大了 |
[41:29] | Thought about it, but, uh, can’t do it. | 想过 但是不行 |
[41:31] | Can’t run, not from yourself. | 不能逃 不能逃避自己 |
[41:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[41:34] | Yeah, bummer, isn’t it? | 太扫兴了 是吧 |
[41:36] | Yeah, kinda is. | 算是吧 |
[41:38] | Plus, this place would fall apart without me. | 再说了 没有我 这地方绝对不行了 |
[41:42] | Wow. I don’t know about that. | 这我可不敢说 |
[41:43] | – Positive. – Yeah. It would fall apart? | -绝对的 -真的会不行吗 |
[41:45] | – I think it would — – You’ve been gone for like — | -我觉得会的 -你都消失… |
[41:45] | Grey… | 格雷 |
[41:47] | Don’t. | 别说了 |
[41:56] | There you go. | 给 |
[41:57] | Where’s that from? | 这是哪里来的 |
[41:58] | Some, uh, woman ordered it for you. | 有个女人给你点的 |
[42:01] | She was… | 她… |
[42:03] | uh, just here a second ago. | 刚才还在的 |