时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ansel likes cars. He wants to drive. | 安塞尔喜欢车 他想开车 |
[00:03] | Maybe he’s sick of having people drive him around all the time. | 许他厌倦了别人每天开车带他 |
[00:06] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[00:06] | Tookie, Grey left me in charge. I need your help. | 托奇 格雷让我看店 我需要你的帮助 |
[00:10] | The meal I’m about to prepare just for you. | 我正要为你们准备一份餐食 |
[00:12] | Tacos chicharon. | 炸猪皮墨西哥卷 |
[00:14] | “The mole was delicious and well-prepared.” | “墨西哥巧克力辣沙司很美味而且准备充分” |
[00:16] | I’m in this crew. We steal cars. | 我是团伙里的一个小弟 我们偷车的 |
[00:17] | We didn’t know that the van had drugs in it. | 我们原本不知道那辆车上有毒品 |
[00:19] | Chaz’s attorney is here. He posted bail. | 查兹的律师到了 他要假释 |
[00:21] | Thank you, Detective. | 谢谢你 警探 |
[00:23] | See you in court, Dad. | 法庭见 爸爸 |
[00:45] | Please rise. | 请起立 |
[01:09] | Zack and Jenna have chosen to write their own vows. | 扎克和珍娜选择了自己写誓言 |
[01:13] | Before you share them, though, | 但在你们互相分享前 |
[01:14] | I need to confirm your intentions here today. | 我得确认你们今天在此的目的 |
[01:17] | Do you, Jenna, agree to take this man — | 珍娜 你是否同意让这个男人 |
[01:20] | Stop! Wait! | 停 等等 |
[01:21] | Stop! Don’t do it! | 停 别结婚 |
[01:34] | Rip it off! | 摘下吧 |
[01:35] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:39] | Say hello to your new kitchen! | 跟你的新厨房打个招呼 |
[01:40] | Oh, I have a kitchen — without wheels. | 我有一个厨房 还没有轮子 |
[01:42] | You have a room | 你有一个房间 |
[01:43] | that does a cruel impersonation of a kitchen. | 蹩脚地模仿自己是厨房 |
[01:45] | It’s a toy piano. | 这是个玩具钢琴 |
[01:46] | This is a Viennese fortepiano, | 这是维亚纳产的专业钢琴 |
[01:48] | and I will be your Mozart. | 而我是你的莫扎特 |
[01:50] | The grease trap smells funky. | 油框闻起来怪怪的 |
[01:52] | The maestro’s busy, Victor! | 大师忙着呢 维克托 |
[01:54] | I know what you’re thinking. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[01:55] | “Tookie, the streets need you.” | “托奇 街头需要你” |
[01:56] | Oh, is that what I’m thinking? | 我在想这个吗 |
[01:57] | That’s why this is the perfect solution. | 所以这是个完美的解决方案 |
[01:59] | I’m still mobile, | 我依然行动自如 |
[02:00] | I’m still the king of the street food scene. | 依然是街上的美食之王 |
[02:02] | But your bar can serve up legit cuisine for once. | 但你的酒吧终于可以提供真正的食物了 |
[02:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:06] | I just need to serve food | 我只需要提供一些 |
[02:07] | that’s salty enough to keep people drinking, Maestro. | 够咸的食物 好让人们不停喝酒 大师 |
[02:09] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[02:11] | You hate it? | 你不喜欢吗 |
[02:15] | No, I don’t hate it, Ansel. | 不 我没有不喜欢 安塞尔 |
[02:17] | It’s just — it’s a surprise, is all. | 只是 这是个惊喜 就这样 |
[02:23] | Alright. Let’s do this. | 好吧 我们开干吧 |
[02:24] | Why don’t we try it out for a week and see what happens? | 不如先试一周 然后看看情况如何 |
[02:26] | Yes! Victor, start up the grill! | 太好了 维克托 热烤架 |
[02:28] | Tacos for my new partner. | 来点卷饼给我的新搭档 |
[02:29] | I didn’t say partner. We’re not partners. | 我没说搭档 我们不是搭档 |
[02:37] | Hey. You could’ve warned me. | 你可以提醒我一下的 |
[02:39] | What? Come on. | 什么 拜托 |
[02:40] | I mean, i-it’s a no-brainer. | 这有什么好犹豫的 |
[02:41] | Now I get free tacos with my free beer. | 现在我有免费卷饼配免费啤酒 |
[02:44] | Hey, Dex, how ’bout if I redecorated your house | 黛克斯 如果我趁你不在家时 |
[02:46] | when you weren’t home? | 给你家重新装修了呢 |
[02:47] | Could you please? | 求求你这么做吧 |
[02:48] | I’m so sick of my parents’ old furniture. | 我好讨厌我爸妈的旧家具 |
[02:50] | Okay, what if I traded in your car? | 好吧 如果我把你的车卖了呢 |
[02:53] | How dare you. | 你怎么敢 |
[02:54] | That Mustang is the soul of this whole operation. | 那辆野马是整个行动的灵魂 |
[02:57] | I know, and this is my bar. | 我知道 而这个是我的酒吧 |
[02:58] | It’s the only thing I’ve ever had that’s really mine. | 是我这辈子唯一属于我的东西 |
[03:04] | Hello. Bad Alibi. | 你好 糟糕不在场证明酒吧 |
[03:07] | Yeah, she’s, uh — she’s right here. | 嗯 她在这 |
[03:10] | For me? | 找我的 |
[03:11] | – For you. – Thank you. | -找你的 -谢谢 |
[03:15] | Stumptown Investigations. You got Dex. | 树墩镇侦探 我是黛克斯 |
[03:18] | Uh, yeah, I’m free today. | 对 我今天有空 |
[03:20] | Um, why don’t you come down to the Bad Alibi? | 不如你来糟糕不在场证明酒吧如何 |
[03:22] | – It’s in — – Fire! Fire!! | -就在… -着火了 着火了 |
[03:24] | You said fire?! | 你说着火了 |
[03:25] | Fire! North — | 着火了 北边 |
[03:28] | I’m — I’m sorry. What? | 不好意思 什么 |
[03:30] | iAyuda! | 帮帮我 |
[03:32] | iAyuda! | 帮帮我 |
[03:34] | Actually, I’ll come to you. | 这样吧 还是我去找你好了 |
[03:36] | iAyuda! | 帮帮我 |
[03:44] | These are beautiful, but I really don’t care | 这些好漂亮 但我真的不在乎 |
[03:47] | what the guests expect the cake to look like, Claire. | 来宾期待怎么样的婚礼蛋糕 克莱尔 |
[03:50] | I mean, this bakery makes a difference, okay? | 这个烘培坊与众不同 好吗 |
[03:52] | They — They give formerly incarcerated people | 他们给以前坐过牢的人 |
[03:54] | culinary experience. | 提供烘焙经验 |
[03:55] | They give them a chance to get back on their feet. | 给他们一个机会重新自力更生 |
[03:57] | It’s your wedding day, Jenna. | 这是你的大婚之日 珍娜 |
[03:59] | If you want a convict cake, I will get you a convict cake. | 如果你想要囚犯蛋糕 我就给你订囚犯蛋糕 |
[04:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:03] | Hi. Are you from the bakery? | 你是烘培坊的吗 |
[04:05] | Uh, Dex Parios, private — | 我是黛克斯·帕里奥斯 私人 |
[04:06] | Security consultant. | 安保顾问 |
[04:08] | Yes. | 没错 |
[04:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:12] | That seems a little over the top, Claire, | 这似乎有点夸张 克莱尔 |
[04:14] | even for you. | 即使对你来说也是 |
[04:16] | Sorry. She’s always trying to protect me. | 抱歉 她总是试图保护我 |
[04:18] | Emphasis on the trying. | 关键词是试图 |
[04:20] | You asked me to plan your big day. Let me handle it. | 你让我帮你筹划婚礼 让我来吧 |
[04:23] | I really am very grateful. | 我真的很感激 |
[04:25] | It’s gonna be a perfect day. I promise. | 会是完美的一天 我保证 |
[04:28] | Okay. Well, um, it’s nice to meet you. | 好吧 很高兴见到你 |
[04:30] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[04:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:35] | Claire Chesterfield. | 我是克莱尔·切斯菲尔德 |
[04:36] | Thanks so much for driving out. | 谢谢你赶来 |
[04:38] | I love starting a case with a lie. | 我喜欢以谎言开端的案子 |
[04:40] | No, uh, red flags there. | 不 绝不是乌鸦嘴 |
[04:43] | My sister. | 我妹妹 |
[04:45] | She is amazing. | 她人超好 |
[04:47] | An “adopt every animal at the shelter” type. | 是那种”会领养庇护所所有小动物”的类型 |
[04:51] | Sounds like my brother. | 听上午和我弟弟一样 |
[04:53] | Then you know how vulnerable that makes her. | 那你就知道她有多脆弱了 |
[04:57] | She’s rushing to the altar | 她着急结婚 |
[04:59] | because her fiancé needs a green card. | 因为她的未婚夫需要绿卡 |
[05:01] | Oh. Well, that’s not great. | 好吧 那可不妙 |
[05:02] | Yeah. It’s my fault. | 是啊 都是我的错 |
[05:04] | I shouldn’t have let us drift apart. | 我不该让我们渐行渐远 |
[05:07] | We’re from St. Louis, but Jenna moved out here | 我们来自圣路易斯 但珍娜几年前 |
[05:09] | a few years back to get her master’s, | 搬走了 去读研究生 |
[05:11] | and then she calls me out of the blue | 然后她突然打电话给我 |
[05:12] | and says she’s getting married. | 说她要结婚了 |
[05:14] | A lot of marriages are trial runs. | 很多婚姻都是试婚 |
[05:17] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[05:18] | She won’t ask for a prenup. | 她不会要求签婚前协议的 |
[05:20] | The company board took a vote, and they decided that | 公司董事会投票决定 |
[05:22] | if she goes through with the marriage, | 如果她结婚了 |
[05:24] | she loses the shares my parents left her. | 她就没有我父母留给她的股份了 |
[05:28] | She walks away from $125 million. | 要放弃1.25亿美元的股份 |
[05:33] | – Sorry. – That’s okay. | -对不起 -没关系 |
[05:36] | So, the — the sod business has done well for you all. | 所以 草皮生意让你们赚了不少 |
[05:40] | I won’t let my sister ruin her life, | 在搞不清楚她是为谁放弃股份的情况下 |
[05:42] | not without knowing who she’s throwing it all away for. | 我不会让我妹妹毁了她的生活 |
[05:45] | So you want me to look into the groom. | 所以你想让我调查这个新郎 |
[05:47] | Someone has to. | 总得有人摸清情况 |
[05:48] | Jenna’s too sweet to look closely, | 珍娜太恋爱脑搞不清楚 |
[05:50] | and she doesn’t even know his given name. | 她甚至不知道他的名字 |
[05:52] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[05:53] | Yeah, he fancies himself some sort of an artist, | 是的 他自诩是个艺术家 |
[05:56] | uses a pseudonym — Zack Knight. | 用了化名 扎克·奈特 |
[06:00] | What kind of artist? | 搞什么的艺术家 |
[06:18] | And we’re done. | 好了 |
[06:21] | So, no hot tubs for a week. | 接下来 一个星期内不要泡热水澡 |
[06:24] | Sleep on your belly for a month. | 趴着睡一个月 |
[06:26] | And if it goes the bad kind of crusty, call me. | 如果有问题就给我打电话 |
[06:29] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[06:36] | Zack Knight? | 扎克·奈特 |
[06:37] | I’m your 4:00. | 我是预约的四点的客人 |
[06:38] | Password? | 暗号 |
[06:40] | Irezumi? | 刺青[日语] |
[06:41] | Am I saying that right? | 我说的对吗 |
[06:50] | Appointments and passwords. | 预约加暗号 |
[06:51] | You are a, uh, tricky man to see, Mr. Knight. | 见到你不容易 奈特先生 |
[06:54] | – Zack. – Dex. | -扎克 -黛克斯 |
[06:56] | – Nice to meet you. – You, too. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[06:57] | I could give you the spiel — | 我绝对可以保证 |
[06:59] | customer privacy, the sanctity of solitude. | 保护顾客隐私 提供尊贵私人服务 |
[07:02] | Honestly, speakeasy vibe lets me charge more. | 说实话 因为高度保密我也收费更高 |
[07:06] | Don’t forget to keep that covered up. | 别忘了关门 |
[07:10] | What can I do for you? | 我能为你做些什么 |
[07:11] | Uh, I’m thinking about getting a tattoo. | 我在考虑纹身 |
[07:13] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[07:14] | Otherwise, this would be awkward. | 不然 会有点尴尬 |
[07:15] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -是的 |
[07:16] | Yes, it would. | 是的 是会尴尬 |
[07:18] | What kind? | 什么样的纹身 |
[07:20] | Uh, a blackbird perched, you know, | 就是 纹一只栖息的黑鸟 |
[07:23] | sort of right here on my shoulder. | 就纹在我肩膀上 |
[07:24] | Okay. | 可以 |
[07:26] | Why a blackbird? | 为什么要纹黑鸟 |
[07:27] | I’ll answer that question if you answer one of mine first. | 如果你先回答我的问题 我就告诉你 |
[07:31] | That’s a bold new paradigm in customer relations. | 这在客户关系中绝对是个新范式 |
[07:34] | Oh. Go on, then. | 那就问吧 |
[07:36] | Zack Knight — is that your real name? | 扎克·奈特是你的真名吗 |
[07:40] | How did you s-say you found me, again? | 你再说一次你是怎么找到我的 |
[07:43] | A friend of a friend. | 通过朋友的朋友 |
[07:46] | Designs start at two grand. | 纹身设计两千起 |
[07:48] | 定制纹身 最低2000 | |
[07:48] | Guess the whole speakeasy vibe is really working for you. | 看来高度保密为你赚了不少 |
[07:51] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[07:52] | Price is a problem for you? | 价格方面你有问题吗 |
[07:54] | No, not if I get what I pay for. | 不 如果我拿到钱就没问题 |
[07:59] | – That your helmet? – Yeah. It is. | -那是你的头盔吗 -是的 我的 |
[08:02] | Why a blackbird? | 为什么纹黑鸟 |
[08:06] | You know, I actually have this thing | 是这样 我现在有个紧急事 |
[08:07] | that I need to go and do now. | 得马上去办 |
[08:10] | But, um, are you around tomorrow? | 那么 你明天还在吗 |
[08:12] | Yeah, I am. | 是的 我在 |
[08:13] | But if you walk out that door, you won’t come back. | 但如果你走出那扇门 你就不会回来了 |
[08:16] | Uh, maybe I’ll surprise you. | 也许我会给你一个惊喜 |
[08:18] | Bye. | 再见 |
[08:44] | Needs more paprika. | 再加点辣椒粉 |
[08:44] | No. No. No-no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[08:47] | – Uh, just a dash more. – No. A dash? | -再多倒点 -不 多倒点 |
[08:49] | No. I will concede a pinch, alright? But a dash? No. | 不 我会妥协捏一点 好吗 但是倒 不行 |
[08:52] | Every Sunday with this, Mom? | 每周天都这样 妈妈 |
[08:53] | Relinquish the paprika, Lionel. | 辣椒粉给他 莱昂内尔 |
[08:54] | Hey, he’s home — | 他回家 |
[09:02] | Give me that. | 给我 |
[09:03] | There you go. Just stir that up. | 给你 把它搅一下 |
[09:05] | Yeah, it’s ruined now. | 好吧 现在都毁了 |
[09:06] | Just taste it. | 尝尝吧 |
[09:10] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[09:13] | So, um… | 那么 |
[09:15] | …when are we gonna discuss your conflict of interest? | 我们什么时候才能商量一下你的利益冲突 |
[09:18] | With paprika? | 代表辣椒粉吗 |
[09:19] | No, with representing a suspect that I arrested. | 不 代表我逮捕的嫌犯 |
[09:21] | Suspect you arrested. | 你逮捕的嫌疑犯 |
[09:24] | Sweetheart, how did we end up with this son? | 亲爱的 我们怎么会有这个儿子 |
[09:26] | Oh, neither of you want me to answer that question. | 你们两个都不想让我回答那个问题的 |
[09:33] | Listen, uh… | 听着 |
[09:35] | I worked on that case for weeks, Dad. | 爸爸 我跟那个案子好几个星期了 |
[09:37] | It’s my CI. It’s my arrest, alright? | 那是我的线人 是我逮捕的嫌疑人 好吗 |
[09:39] | I took 20 kilos of heroin off the street. | 是我拿走了那20公斤海洛因 |
[09:42] | It’s a blatant conflict for you to represent Chaz. | 而你代理理查兹相当于公然挑衅了 |
[09:45] | An associate is gonna argue the case. | 有别的同事会为这个案子辩护 |
[09:46] | With you puppeteering from the sidelines. | 但你在幕后掌控全局 |
[09:48] | Charles’ father is a friend from the club, Miles. | 查尔斯的父亲是在俱乐部的朋友 迈尔斯 |
[09:51] | He asked for my help. | 他向我求助 |
[09:52] | So it’s okay for you to take on the rich punk | 你可以照顾你那有钱的朋克 |
[09:54] | but leave his boys behind? | 但是可以别管他的儿子吗 |
[09:56] | Funny — you didn’t seem to mind so much | 真是好笑 我这么为你做的时候 |
[09:57] | when I did that for you. | 你似乎并不太介意 |
[09:59] | I was 17 years old. | 我那时才17岁 |
[10:01] | You were a punk kid who thought he was invincible. | 你就是个自以为无敌的朋克小子 |
[10:03] | Yeah, but there’s a difference between selling a little weed | 没错 但是你应该懂的 |
[10:05] | and stealing cars and dealing heroin, and you know that. | 卖点大麻和偷车卖海洛因是天壤之别 |
[10:08] | Alright. | 好了 |
[10:09] | This is new for all of us, | 这对我们大家来说都是个新情况 |
[10:11] | the two of you opposing each other on a case. | 你们两在一个案子上撞上了 |
[10:13] | Dad’s the one who chose — | 是爸爸选择的 |
[10:17] | Do not let this ruin family brunch. | 别让这案子毁了家庭早午餐 |
[10:21] | Now, Mama hungry. | 妈妈现在饿了 |
[10:23] | – Let’s eat. – Alright. | -我们开吃吧 -好吧 |
[10:24] | Here you go. My mother’s secret recipe. | 来了 我妈妈的秘方 |
[10:29] | There you go. | 给你 |
[10:33] | Buen provecho. | 祝您用餐愉快[西班牙语] |
[10:37] | What’s… | 怎么了 |
[10:38] | It’s been like this all afternoon. | 整个下午都很开心 |
[10:40] | We’re the most popular thing to hit Portland since legalization. | 我们是波特兰合法化以来最受欢迎的酒吧 |
[10:43] | Ah, I love a story with a happy ending. | 我喜欢故事有一个美好的结局 |
[10:44] | No, Dex, a happy beginning. | 不 黛克斯 这是美好的开始 |
[10:47] | Hey, Dex, why don’t you ask me | 黛克斯 你不想了解一下 |
[10:48] | how many free waters I poured today? | 我今天送出了多少免费的饮品吗 |
[10:50] | Ooh. Guessing a lot. | 应该不少吧 |
[10:52] | We’ve gone through enough glasses | 杯子用的数量太多了 |
[10:53] | I’m gonna have to hire a second dishwasher. | 我还得再招一个洗碗工 |
[10:55] | This was a terrible idea. | 这个想法太差劲了 |
[10:57] | Well, you said you’d give it a week, right? | 你不是承诺过这个活动会持续一周吗 |
[11:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:02] | Ooh, I got Zack Knight’s real name. | 我找到扎克·奈特的真名了 |
[11:04] | It’s Scott Thompson. Boring. | 他叫斯科特·汤普森 真没劲 |
[11:06] | I can see why he changed it. | 我终于知道他为什么改名了 |
[11:06] | Nobody’s gonna pay two grand to have a soccer dad ink them. | 没有人花两千美金找足球老爹给自己纹身 |
[11:10] | Okay, what are you up to, Scotty? | 你到底在忙什么 斯科特 |
[11:12] | Good talk. | 和你聊天很开心 |
[11:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:18] | 斯科特·汤普森杀了我的女儿 杀人凶手 | |
[11:18] | Well, that’s one reason to stop a wedding. | 这阻止婚礼的理由够充分了 |
[11:25] | Yeah, I remember this case — Dahlia Montgomery, | 我记得这个戴利娅·蒙哥马利的案子 |
[11:27] | killed in a hit-and-run just over a year ago. | 一年前她在一起肇事逃逸事故中丧生 |
[11:29] | Well, the mother was convinced that the fiancé did it, | 她的母亲坚称是未婚夫所为 |
[11:32] | this guy named Scott Thompson. | 她的未婚夫叫斯科特·汤普森 |
[11:33] | As a tattoo artist, he’s known as Zack Knight. | 作为纹身师 他现在叫扎克·奈特 |
[11:36] | Yeah, we — we brought him in, put him through the wringer, | 我们把他传唤过来 折腾了一番 |
[11:38] | but the treads on the scene matched a Mercedes G-Wagen, | 现场的车轮痕迹与奔驰G级越野车相符 |
[11:40] | and Scott Thompson rides a motorcycle. | 然而斯科特·汤普森是开摩托车的 |
[11:42] | Yeah, but he could’ve hired someone. | 没错 但是他有可能雇人去作案 |
[11:43] | If he did, he covered his tracks. | 如果他雇人 一定把线索都毁掉了 |
[11:45] | Did you like him for it? | 你对他怎么看 |
[11:46] | He had motive, and, you know, Dahlia’s family was from money, | 他有作案动机 戴利娅家里很富裕 |
[11:49] | and, according to the mother, he was furious | 而且根据她母亲的说法 |
[11:51] | after she rejected his proposals. | 他求婚被拒绝后很愤怒 |
[11:52] | Well, he has a type. His new fiancée’s loaded, as well. | 他目标很明确 这位未婚妻也很有钱 |
[11:55] | Look, the — the truth is, 9 times out of 10, | 事实上 十起肇事逃逸中 |
[11:58] | hit-and-runs are done by a total stranger. | 有六起是陌生人所为 |
[12:00] | That’s why they’re the toughest cases to close. | 所以这种案子最难查 |
[12:02] | Detective Hoffman. | 霍夫曼警探 |
[12:03] | DDA Valerie Kasra, Dex Parios. | 瓦莱丽·卡斯拉助理地检 黛克斯·帕里奥斯 |
[12:06] | Dex is an investigator and friend of the department. | 黛克斯是一名调查员还是本部门的伙伴 |
[12:08] | Yes, I’ve seen your name on my evidence list. | 我在我的证据清单里见过你的名字 |
[12:10] | You do very good work. | 你的工作很出色 |
[12:12] | Got a card? | 有名片吗 |
[12:14] | Oh. Yes, I do. | 我有的 |
[12:17] | – Sorry. Um… – That’s alright. | -抱歉 -没事的 |
[12:19] | Yeah. | 在这里 |
[12:21] | Uh, I just — I — This is my only one. | 我只有一张名片 |
[12:23] | You can take a…picture. | 你可以拍个照片 |
[12:26] | Uh, you know what? Take this. | 你拿着吧 |
[12:28] | That’s a coaster. | 这是个杯垫 |
[12:29] | Yeah, from a bar that I use as my office. | 从我酒吧的办公室拿出来的 |
[12:33] | Okay. Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[12:34] | See you. | 再见 |
[12:36] | So, judge ruled against us on conflict of interest. | 法官驳回了利益冲突的请求 |
[12:39] | Your father’s firm can represent Chaz, | 只要你父亲不在法庭上发言 |
[12:41] | so long as he’s not the one speaking in court. | 他的律所可以代理查兹 |
[12:43] | He’s still gonna be the one calling the shots. | 最终做决定的人还是他 |
[12:44] | Oh, I’m aware. | 我知道 |
[12:46] | This is not my first go against your father. | 这不是我第一次和你父亲打对台了 |
[12:48] | So we better be ready for him. | 我们还是为他做好准备 |
[12:50] | Alright. Let me run you through the case. | 好的 让我带你了解一下这个案子 |
[12:53] | Oh, and we should probably get ahead on juicing limes. | 我们也许应该先做酸橙汁 |
[12:55] | My tacos are for sure upping the margarita orders. | 我的墨西哥玉米卷肯定会让玛格丽塔酒畅销 |
[12:58] | We don’t need limes. | 我们不需要酸橙汁 |
[13:00] | No. Tell me you do not serve that sugar swill. | 不 你不要卖这些糖水垃圾了 |
[13:03] | The people deserve better. | 人们需要更好的饮品 |
[13:04] | Partner. We got to up your margarita game. | 伙计 我们得做一点玛格丽塔酒 |
[13:06] | Ansel, go pick us up 6 pounds of limes. | 安塞尔 去拿六磅酸橙 |
[13:09] | No, Ansel, stay here. Prep the bar like you always do. | 不 安塞尔 像往常一样在这里做就行 |
[13:14] | The mix does taste bad. | 这次调酒口味太差了 |
[13:15] | Well, that’s ’cause it’s cheap. | 那是因为它很廉价 |
[13:17] | But this is a beer and whiskey bar, okay? | 这不是经营啤酒和威士忌的酒吧吗 |
[13:19] | And I’ve learned, as the owner, | 作为店主我明白一个道理 |
[13:20] | if you have too many fresh ingredients, they end up spoiling. | 如果你存放太多新鲜原料 最后会变质的 |
[13:23] | I’m all for cutting costs, but let’s not compromise taste. | 我赞成降低成本 但不能在味道上妥协 |
[13:26] | Fill the Belvedere with Tito’s and the Grey Goose with Stoli. | 在雪树加入迪托 灰雁里加入苏连红 |
[13:28] | – Well, that’s illegal. – Right up your alley, Stripes. | -这不行 -正合你意 兄弟 |
[13:31] | Look, we need a company brainstorming sesh. | 我们需要一起头脑风暴 |
[13:33] | When this mind starts… ticking, | 当想法开始涌现之时 |
[13:37] | you never know what gems will come from it. | 你永远不知道会跳出什么好点子 |
[13:39] | Great. Let’s do it a little bit later. I got some work to do. | 好的 待会再说 我还有活没做完 |
[13:43] | What’s his usual timing on later? | 他说待会一般是多长时间 |
[13:44] | 5 minutes? 20? An hour? | 五分钟 二十分钟 还是一小时 |
[13:47] | I’ll give him an hour. | 我给他一小时的时间 |
[13:48] | You came back. | 你回来了 |
[13:49] | – Yeah, surprised? – Happily. | -很惊讶吗 -很高兴 |
[13:51] | Most people who walk out lose their nerve. | 大多数人离开后就不敢回来了 |
[13:53] | Well, I almost did. | 我也差点 |
[13:55] | I’ve never been able to pull a trigger on a tattoo, | 我从来没有碰过纹身这种事物 |
[13:57] | which is weird because I’m a Marine. | 很奇怪 因为我是海军陆战队员 |
[14:00] | That is weird. | 很奇怪 |
[14:01] | Ever feel like you missed your window, | 你有没有错过机会的时候 |
[14:02] | where something wouldn’t be a big deal at first | 一开始你觉得这没什么大不了的 |
[14:05] | and as time goes by, the more it feels like a big deal? | 但是随着时间流逝 你会觉得这很重要 |
[14:08] | Yeah. | 有 |
[14:10] | My ma gave me a watch once, | 我的母亲曾经给过我一块表 |
[14:12] | and I-I broke it within a week. | 一周之后我就弄坏了 |
[14:14] | I should’ve just told her right away. | 我应该当时就告诉她 |
[14:16] | Now I have to keep making up elaborate excuses | 但是现在我必须为自己从来不戴那块表 |
[14:18] | as to why I’m never wearing it. | 一直找各种借口 |
[14:20] | Yeah, exactly. | 没错 |
[14:23] | Why don’t I sketch up this blackbird, | 我来画一下黑鸟 |
[14:25] | see if it matches what’s in your imagination? | 你来看看是否满意 |
[14:27] | Sure. Okay. | 好的 |
[14:28] | That sounds great. Thanks. | 太好了 谢谢 |
[14:30] | So, when did you serve? | 你什么时候参军的 |
[14:32] | Uh, 12 years ago. | 十二年前 |
[14:33] | What’d you do? | 你是做什么的 |
[14:34] | Intelligence mostly, interrogations. | 主要是情报 审讯方面的工作 |
[14:37] | It’s not what people think it is. | 不是人们想的那样 |
[14:40] | Do your job, | 做好你的工作 |
[14:40] | you’re — you’re never looking for answers. | 你从来不是为了寻找真相 |
[14:42] | You’re — You’re looking for confirmation. | 你只是为了让人承认 |
[14:45] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[14:46] | Personally, I-I like to get people calm, | 对我来说 我喜欢让人们冷静下来 |
[14:49] | have them underestimate me, and then surprise them. | 让他们低估我 然后出其不意 |
[14:52] | It’s hard for people to lie when they’re on the spot. | 人们在危险之中很难撒谎 |
[14:55] | For instance, did you kill Dahlia Montgomery? | 是你杀了戴利娅·蒙哥马利吗 |
[15:04] | What is this? | 你说什么 |
[15:04] | Dahlia came from money. | 戴利娅是有钱人 |
[15:05] | Marrying her would’ve set you up nicely. | 和她结婚会让你过得很好 |
[15:08] | But Dahlia refused to marry you. | 但是戴利娅不想和你结婚 |
[15:10] | Isn’t that right? | 不是吗 |
[15:11] | I don’t know what your game is, but I’m not playing. | 不知道你在玩什么把戏 我不会上当的 |
[15:14] | Did you kill her, Scott? | 是你杀了她吗 斯科特 |
[15:16] | Did you? | 是你吗 |
[15:19] | Yeah. | 对 |
[15:22] | Yeah, I… | 是我 我… |
[15:24] | I did. | 我害死了她 |
[15:30] | We had a fight about curtains. | 那晚我们因为窗帘争吵起来 |
[15:33] | Dahlia wanted these expensive designer ones, | 戴利娅想买昂贵的名牌货 |
[15:36] | and I just thought it was to impress her mom, you know? | 而我认为她这样做只是为了迎合她母亲 |
[15:40] | And it just spiraled. | 场面逐渐失控 |
[15:42] | One minute, we’re talking about curtains, | 前一分钟我们还在讨论窗帘 |
[15:46] | and then she’s screaming at me, and then I just — | 接下来她突然就对我大喊起来 之后我就… |
[15:50] | I said all these terrible things about her family — | 我说了她的家人好多重话 |
[15:53] | about wealth, how it can ruin people. | 说钱财是如何把人毁掉的 |
[15:56] | She saw red, said she needed space, and… | 她非常生气 说自己需要空间 然后… |
[16:01] | I should have never let her get in the car. | 我不该让她上车的 |
[16:04] | If she hadn’t been on the road that night… | 如果那晚她没开车出去… |
[16:11] | I’m the reason that Dahlia’s dead. | 是我害死了她 |
[16:21] | Moved on pretty fast, yeah? | 那你放下得可够快的 |
[16:23] | Didn’t mean to. | 我没有刻意遗忘 |
[16:25] | Jenna and I met when we were both vulnerable. | 珍娜和我是在彼此最无助时相遇的 |
[16:27] | Just happened. | 就那么自然而然地发生了 |
[16:28] | I wanted to take it slow. | 我是想慢慢来的 |
[16:30] | Your green card. | 你的绿卡 |
[16:31] | I was willing to move back to Dublin, try long distance, | 我本打算搬回都柏林 试试远距离恋爱 |
[16:34] | but Jenna wanted to start our lives together. | 但珍娜想一起开始我们的生活 |
[16:37] | So she proposed. | 所以她向我求婚了 |
[16:39] | I said yes. | 我答应了她 |
[16:41] | Maybe I shouldn’t have. | 也许我不该答应她 |
[16:48] | I work for Jenna’s family. | 珍娜的家人雇我来的 |
[16:53] | They wanted to know who she was marrying. | 他们想知道她嫁的到底是什么人 |
[16:56] | You gonna tell them? | 你要告诉他们吗 |
[16:58] | That you blame yourself for a… | 告诉他们你因为一场不幸的事故 |
[17:01] | tragic accident? | 而责怪自己 |
[17:03] | I put her on the road. | 我没有阻止她开车上路 |
[17:08] | Got another glass? | 还有杯子吗 |
[17:10] | Let me just say that our client, Charles, | 我们的委托人 查尔斯 |
[17:13] | is the true victim in this case. | 才是这起案件真正的受害者 |
[17:15] | And we will prove that the Portland Police Bureau | 我们会证明波特兰警察局 |
[17:18] | had a vendetta against this young man. | 是因为仇视这个年轻人才提出指控 |
[17:21] | Oh, here we go. | 开始了 |
[17:21] | And when they failed to garner the evidence, | 没有证据 |
[17:24] | they falsified it. | 他们就捏造证据 |
[17:25] | They manipulated witnesses. | 操纵目击者 |
[17:27] | The police broke the law here, ladies and gentlemen, | 是警察违反了法律 女士们先生们 |
[17:30] | not this young man. | 不是这位年轻人 |
[17:32] | Ugh. He’s grandstanding. | 哗众取宠 |
[17:33] | None of this will hold up in court. | 这些在法庭上都站不住脚 |
[17:34] | Yeah, it doesn’t have to. | 是 但他不需要站住脚 |
[17:36] | He’s trying the case in the media. | 他想用媒体影响这个案子 |
[17:38] | Straight out of the Lionel Hoffman playbook. | 莱昂内尔·霍夫曼的经典剧本 |
[17:41] | I thought my dad was a jackass. | 我以为我爸已经够混蛋了 |
[17:48] | Well… So, tell me. | 说说呗 |
[17:50] | Why a blackbird? | 为什么要纹黑鸟 |
[17:52] | Oh, no. | 不是的 |
[17:53] | I wasn’t — I wasn’t being serious. | 我不是真要纹那个 |
[17:55] | That was a part of my…very clever ruse. | 那只是我…计策的一部分 |
[17:58] | But you could’ve said anything, and you said a blackbird. | 但你可以说任何东西的 却偏偏说了黑鸟 |
[18:02] | Uh, okay, um… | 好吧… |
[18:07] | I got thrown out of a punk show, and he caught me. | 我在一场朋克表演上遇到了他 |
[18:11] | He was very funny. | 他很很趣 |
[18:15] | He would, um… | 他会… |
[18:18] | He would meet a stranger, cold, | 他可以在几分钟之内 |
[18:20] | and they would be laughing hysterically within minutes, | 让刚刚遇上的冷冰冰的陌生人捧腹大笑 |
[18:24] | like deep “known you my whole life” belly laughs. | 就好像他们已经认识了一辈子那样笑成一团 |
[18:30] | Everyone wanted to be Benjamin Blackbird’s friend. | 大家都想成为本杰明·黑鸟的朋友 |
[18:33] | But you got him. | 但你成功了 |
[18:36] | Yeah, I did. | 是的 我成功了 |
[18:37] | I did. | 我成功了 |
[18:40] | Now he’s gone. | 现在他不在了 |
[18:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:48] | I could’ve stopped it. | 我本来可以阻止的 |
[18:59] | I had a ch– | 我有… |
[19:02] | There was a choice that I… | 我本来可以… |
[19:06] | I had a chance to stop it, you know? | 我本来有机会阻止这一切的 |
[19:18] | A dahlia. | 大丽花 |
[19:19] | It’s nice. | 很漂亮 |
[19:20] | I think you should get a tattoo. | 我觉得你也应该纹个身 |
[19:22] | It’s cathartic — the pain. | 它可以帮你 排解痛苦 |
[19:25] | It’s cleansing. | 消解痛苦 |
[19:27] | Yeah, and then you’re walking around | 但从此以后 你就要永远带着 |
[19:28] | with the memory of a corpse | 在身体上刻下的 |
[19:30] | etched on your body, I mean, forever. | 对一具尸体的回忆而活着 永远 |
[19:32] | It’s gonna be there no matter if you can see it or not. | 有没有纹身 回忆都会在 |
[19:35] | Right? | 不是吗 |
[19:38] | How do you do it? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[19:40] | Do what? | 做什么 |
[19:41] | Move on, try — to try again. | 放下这一切 重新开始 |
[19:43] | How do you d– How do you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[19:46] | It helps to meet somebody who — who gets it. | 认识一个懂得的人很重要 |
[19:54] | Jenna lost her husband a few months before I lost Dahlia. | 珍娜在我失去戴利娅几个月前失去了丈夫 |
[19:59] | She knows how hard it is. | 她懂得其中艰辛 |
[20:01] | Please don’t tell me you stopped checking your phone | 别告诉我你在婚礼两天前 |
[20:03] | two days before our wedding. | 决定不看手机了 |
[20:05] | I’ve been texting you. | 我一直在联络你 |
[20:07] | So sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:08] | Totally lost track. | 我忘了 |
[20:10] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:12] | The security consultant? | 安全顾问 |
[20:13] | Hey. Hi. It — | 嗨 那个… |
[20:15] | What’s going on here, Zack? | 这是什么情况 扎克 |
[20:16] | Nothing. Nothing. | 什么情况都没有 |
[20:18] | Uh, security thing. | 只是安全问题 |
[20:20] | I just had to ask your fiancé just a couple of questions. | 我只是有几个问题要问你未婚夫 |
[20:23] | With whiskey? | 喝着酒问 |
[20:25] | Yeah, that’s — that’s my fault. I took it out. | 那个是我的错 我拿出来的 |
[20:28] | Come join us. | 一起喝点 |
[20:30] | Uh, one year sober, but thanks. | 戒了一年了 不过谢了 |
[20:32] | Ah. I see. I’m gonna… get out of your hair. | 好的 那我就…不打扰你们了 |
[20:37] | Congratulations to you both. | 祝贺你们 |
[20:39] | – I’m sorry. – No, no worries. | -抱歉 -不不 没事 |
[20:41] | I’m sorry. I’m so on edge these days. | 对不起 我最近压力很大 |
[20:44] | It’s like, the closer we get to our big day, | 离我们的婚礼越近 |
[20:45] | I-I keep on thinking that something’s gonna ruin it | 我就越害怕会发生点什么把它搞砸了 |
[20:48] | and just — I want to be married already. | 我多希望我们现在已经结婚了 |
[20:58] | Hell, if I’d known you were coming, | 我要是知道你要来 |
[20:59] | – I’d have ordered for you. – It’s my case. | -就先帮你点好了 -那是我负责的案子 |
[21:03] | And when you say those things about the investigation, | 你说警察调查的事时 |
[21:05] | you’re saying them about me. | 其实说的是我 |
[21:06] | Only you think that, son. | 只有你这么想 儿子 |
[21:08] | You know it’s all smoke. | 你知道你在混淆视听 |
[21:09] | You know, you know you can’t substantiate any of it. | 你很清楚 你很确定你什么都不能证实 |
[21:12] | You just hope people look at the fire long enough | 你只是希望人们被冗长的幻象弄花了双眼 |
[21:13] | to forget that your client is guilty. | 以致于忘记你的委托人是有罪的 |
[21:15] | I see you do remember some of what I taught you. | 看来你的确记得一些我教你的东西 |
[21:22] | You know what? Just tell Mom I’m not gonna make | 你知道吗 告诉妈妈我这周不能 |
[21:23] | it to brunch this week. | 回去吃早午餐了 |
[21:25] | Okay, now who’s being personal? | 好 看看现在是谁只关心自己了 |
[21:26] | You crossed that line when you took on this case. | 你在接这个案子的时候就越界了 |
[21:29] | I never wanted to be sitting | 我从来就不想 |
[21:31] | on opposite sides of the table from you. | 和你站在对立的立场上对簿公堂 |
[21:33] | You know that. | 你心知肚明 |
[21:35] | You know, maybe it’s time you come to work for me. | 你知道吗 也许你是时候来为我工作了 |
[21:39] | We lost our investigator last week, | 我们上周失去了一个调查员 |
[21:40] | so we have an opening. | 所以我们有一个职位空缺 |
[21:42] | Don’t say no. | 别拒绝 |
[21:44] | Alright, don’t say anything while your anger is so hot. | 好吧你还在气头上 不必说什么了 |
[21:46] | But I want you to think about it. | 但我希望你能考虑一下 |
[21:48] | I mean, we could start you off | 我是说 我们给你的起薪 |
[21:48] | at three times what you’re making now — | 会是你现在薪水的三倍 |
[21:51] | company car, vacation time. | 公司配车 还有假期 |
[21:53] | And you would not have to live in that small apartment forever. | 你再也不必住在那种小公寓里了 |
[21:57] | Alright, you are, um… still delusional | 好吧 你依然充满幻想 |
[22:01] | if you think I’m gonna accept an offer like that | 居然认为我还会接受这样一份工作 |
[22:03] | after what you did tonight. | 在你干了昨晚那种事之后 |
[22:04] | What I did bought my client his freedom. | 我让委托人获得了自由 |
[22:07] | I got a call from the D.A.’s office about an hour ago. | 我在一个小时前接到了检察官的电话 |
[22:09] | They want to deal. | 他们想做辩诉交易 |
[22:10] | No. Kasra would never fold. | 不 卡斯拉不会妥协的 |
[22:13] | Kasra’s not calling the shots. | 卡斯拉不是做决定的人 |
[22:14] | And there’s nothing the D.A. likes less than a media headache. | 没有什么比媒体更让检察官头疼了 |
[22:17] | So why don’t you sit down, son, relax, | 为什么不坐下呢 儿子 放松 |
[22:19] | congratulate your old man, and have a drink with him, huh? | 祝贺你的父亲 再和他喝一杯 如何 |
[22:23] | M– | 妈 |
[22:31] | You can relax now, Dex. | 你可以放松了 黛克斯 |
[22:33] | Buddy, I’m relaxed. | 伙计 我很放松 |
[22:34] | You’re a natural. | 你真是得天独厚 |
[22:36] | Oh, okay, okay. | 好了好了 |
[22:37] | Good job. Good job out there. | 干得好 干得不错 |
[22:39] | Can’t believe Ansel’s learning to drive. | 不敢相信安塞尔居然在学开车 |
[22:41] | That’s the most stressful 10 minutes of my life, okay? | 那是我生命中最紧张的十分钟 好吗 |
[22:43] | Well, you’re not making it easy on him. | 你肯定让他很不好过 |
[22:45] | Can’t imagine learning on that death trap you call a car. | 不敢想象去学习操作被称为车的死亡机器 |
[22:47] | Okay. Alright. | 行 好吧 |
[22:50] | Where’s Grey? | 格雷在哪里 |
[22:50] | In his office. | 在他的办公室里 |
[22:52] | He said he got a bunch of work to do, | 他说有一大堆工作要做 |
[22:53] | but, honestly, I know what a video game sounds like. | 但说真的 我听得出来他在里面打游戏 |
[22:56] | I’m hip. | 我很懂的 |
[22:58] | Grey is, uh… | 格雷是在 |
[22:59] | Regretting this partnership? | 后悔跟我们合伙吗 |
[23:01] | Honestly, Tookie, I don’t know why you’re not. | 老实说托奇 我不明白你为什么不后悔 |
[23:03] | What — What happened to, uh, “The streets need me”? | 你记得自己说过”这个社区需要我”吗 |
[23:06] | – I’m getting older. – Mm. | -我在变老 -是啊 |
[23:07] | It’s time I do something more legitimate. | 是时候做一些更合法的事了 |
[23:10] | You sound like Laura. | 你的口气像劳拉 |
[23:11] | Yeah, well, she’s my wife. | 是啊 她毕竟是我妻子 |
[23:15] | You know, you don’t have to, um, | 你知道的 你没必要 |
[23:17] | change yourself to impress someone else. | 为了取悦别人改变自己 |
[23:19] | Why not? She did. | 为什么不呢 她就是这么做的 |
[23:21] | She turned her whole life around. | 她改变了她的整个人生 |
[23:22] | I’ve never seen her happier. | 我从未见过她那么开心 |
[23:24] | I love her, Dex. | 我爱她 黛克斯 |
[23:25] | I don’t want to be left behind. | 我不想被丢下 |
[23:28] | Oh. Hey. Claire. | 你好 克莱尔 |
[23:30] | I was just heading out to update you. | 我刚想去告诉你最新情况 |
[23:31] | Well, it’s no use. Jenna knows. | 没用的 珍娜知道了 |
[23:36] | She put it together when she saw you with Zack. | 她看到你和扎克在一起的时候就想明白了 |
[23:39] | She came at me hard this morning, and… | 早晨她气势汹汹地来找我 我就 |
[23:42] | I caved. | 我就躲起来了 |
[23:43] | I’ve never been any good at lying to my sister. | 我从来就不擅长对我妹妹撒谎 |
[23:46] | Mm. Siblings see through us. | 是啊 兄弟姐妹都能一眼看透我们 |
[23:49] | Yeah. | 就是啊 |
[23:50] | Anyway, she lost her mind on me. | 无论如何 她对我气疯了 |
[23:53] | She’s determined to marry that man | 她下了决心要嫁给那个男人 |
[23:55] | no matter what you dig up. | 无论你挖出了他的什么黑料 |
[23:57] | So, this should cover your time spent. | 所以 这是给你忙了这么久的补偿 |
[24:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:02] | Uh, for what it’s worth, I didn’t find anything. | 不管怎么样 我什么都没找到 |
[24:04] | I think that Zack and Jenna will be really happy together. | 我想扎克和珍娜在一起会过得很幸福 |
[24:08] | Well, I pray you’re right. | 我也祈祷你会是对的 |
[24:10] | You know, it’s so funny. | 你知道吗 这真是太有趣了 |
[24:12] | Most little girls dream of their own wedding… | 大部分小姑娘都梦想着她们自己的婚礼 |
[24:15] | …but I always dreamt of Jenna’s. | 我却总是幻想着珍娜的婚礼 |
[24:17] | I just really want her to have the fairy tale she deserves. | 我只是真的希望她有一场应得的童话婚礼 |
[24:21] | Ah, especially after the last one. | 尤其是在上一场之后 |
[24:23] | Hmm? What last one? | 什么 什么上一场 |
[24:25] | Uh, uh, well, Jenna was married before. | 就是 珍娜之前结过婚 |
[24:29] | Right? | 对吧 |
[24:30] | No. Why would you think that? | 没有 你为什么这样想 |
[24:33] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[24:34] | I must be thinking of another case. | 我一定是把她和另一个案子弄混了 |
[24:39] | What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[24:41] | Your dad made me sign an NDA. | 你父亲让我签了一份共同保密协议 |
[24:42] | He finds out I talked, they can pull my investigator’s license. | 一旦发现我泄密就能吊销我的调查员执照 |
[24:46] | How long we known each other? | 我们认识多久了 |
[24:48] | I wasn’t the only one who was unhappy, | 我不是唯一一个不满意的人 |
[24:50] | but I was the only one who complained. | 但我是唯一一个去投诉的人 |
[24:51] | I told HR I wanted to file a report, | 我告诉人力资源部我想填个报告 |
[24:53] | and the next day, they fired me. | 第二天他们就开除了我 |
[24:55] | What kind of complaints? | 什么样的投诉 |
[24:57] | You know your dad once chucked a stapler | 你知道你父亲曾经用订书机 |
[24:58] | at an assistant’s head? | 砸一个助手的头吗 |
[25:00] | You see that happen? | 你亲眼看见的吗 |
[25:01] | No. | 不 |
[25:02] | I can get her to talk if you keep her name out of it. | 若你能让她匿名 我就能让她站出来 |
[25:06] | I’d love to hear anyone’s complaints about my father. | 我很乐意听有关我父亲的任何投诉 |
[25:14] | As I suspected. | 如我所料 |
[25:15] | We need to talk. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[25:16] | Did you just walk into my office without knocking? | 你是不是没敲门就进了我办公室 |
[25:19] | You never listen to me. You’re distant. | 你从来不听我的话 你拒人千里 |
[25:21] | You pay no attention to my ideas. | 你从不对我的想法有丝毫在意 |
[25:22] | I’m an ideas guy, Grey. | 我就是来给你出主意的 格雷 |
[25:23] | I’m trying to make you money. | 我在努力为你赚钱 |
[25:25] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[25:27] | Are you looking at the gun? | 你在看那支枪吗 |
[25:28] | – I’m not looking at the gun. – Are you thinking of shooting me? | -我没有在看枪 -你是想枪杀我吗 |
[25:30] | No, I’m not thinking of shooting you. | 不 我没有想枪杀你 |
[25:31] | Tookie, it’s an heirloom from my grandfather. | 托奇 这是我祖父传下来的传家宝 |
[25:33] | It’s not a big deal. | 这不重要 |
[25:34] | But I’ll tell you what is a big deal — | 但我要告诉你什么事很重要 |
[25:35] | you barging into my office without knocking. | 你不敲门就闯进我的办公室 |
[25:38] | – You’re playing video games, – Stripes! It doesn’t matter! | -你打电子游戏 -老兄这也不重要 |
[25:40] | That’s the beauty of owning your own business. | 这就是拥有自己事业的美好之处 |
[25:42] | Look, if this partnership’s gonna work… | 如果想要合作成功的话 |
[25:44] | Partnership? | 合作 |
[25:45] | This is not a partnership, Tookie! | 这不是合作 托奇 |
[25:47] | I let you park your truck outside of my bar, | 我允许你把卡车停在我的酒吧外面 |
[25:50] | and I don’t charge you rent. | 不收你租金 |
[25:51] | You think you’re doing me the favor? | 你觉得是帮我的忙吗 |
[25:53] | Your chef quit. You’re drowning in bad reviews. | 你的厨师不干了 铺天盖地的差评 |
[25:55] | I’m doing the favor here. | 是我在帮你的忙 |
[25:57] | Well, I didn’t ask you to come. | 我又没求着你来 |
[26:02] | If that’s how you feel. | 随便你怎么想 |
[26:02] | It’s not how I feel. It’s the truth. | 不是我怎么想 这是事实 |
[26:04] | I didn’t ask you to come, and I don’t want you here. | 我没求着你来 我也不希望你留在这 |
[26:09] | Okay. | 好 |
[26:10] | Alright. W-What I’m trying to say is, | 我想说的是 |
[26:12] | let’s just… finish this trial week | 我们就 坚持完实验周 |
[26:15] | – and have a conversation… – Yeah, yeah, you know what? | -然后聊一聊 -你知道吗 |
[26:15] | I’m done here, okay? | 我不干了 |
[26:16] | Tookie does not need favors ever! | 我托奇从来不需要别人帮忙 |
[26:30] | This is how we like it, huh? | 这就是你喜欢的样子吧 |
[26:32] | Quiet. Peaceful. Intimate. | 安静 平和 私密 |
[26:35] | Am I right? | 我说的对吗 |
[26:36] | Why did you hire me? | 你为什么雇佣我 |
[26:37] | Why did I hire you? | 我为什么雇你 |
[26:39] | ‘Cause you’re a hard worker, | 因为你工作努力 |
[26:40] | you’re–you’re smart, you’re good at this. | 你很 你很聪明 擅长这份工作 |
[26:42] | Tookie is a hard worker. | 托奇工作努力 |
[26:44] | He’s smart. He’s good at this. | 他很聪明 他也很擅长这份工作 |
[26:46] | Okay, take it easy. | 冷静点 |
[26:47] | I didn’t fire Tookie. | 我没有解雇托奇 |
[26:48] | Have you looked at our PNLs? | 你看过我们的盈利和亏损吗 |
[26:50] | PNLs? Since when are you interested in our financials? | 盈利和亏损 你什么时候对经济情况感兴趣了 |
[26:54] | Just look at them. | 你看看吧 |
[26:58] | Don’t start worrying about our numbers. | 不要担心钱的事 |
[27:03] | Alright. Fine. You know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[27:04] | We sold a few extra cocktails in the last couple days. | 这几天我们多卖了几杯鸡尾酒 |
[27:06] | So what? It’s a fad. We’re good. | 这又怎样 这是现在的趋势 我们没事的 |
[27:09] | Dude. | 哥们 |
[27:10] | When you bringing those tacos back? | 什么时候再供应那些墨西哥卷饼 |
[27:12] | Et tu, Denny? | 你也添乱吗 丹尼 |
[27:16] | Thought you had bridge on Thursday night. | 还以为你周四晚上去打桥牌呢 |
[27:18] | What… | 什么 |
[27:19] | Miles Hoffman, what have you done? | 迈尔斯·霍夫曼 你干什么好事了 |
[27:24] | I told the truth. | 我说的是事实 |
[27:25] | You ran with unfounded rumors to the media. | 你向媒体散布毫无根据的谣言 |
[27:28] | That investigator you talked to ,Adam… | 和你谈话的那位调查员 亚当 |
[27:30] | he was fired for drinking on the job. | 他因为在工作期间喝酒被开除了 |
[27:32] | Of course he has a vendetta against your father! | 他当然对你父亲怀恨在心 |
[27:34] | The employees who spoke out were anonymous. | 员工是匿名检举的 |
[27:37] | Exactly. | 正是 |
[27:38] | You let that reporter print slander | 你让记者散布谣言 |
[27:40] | that could’ve cost people their jobs, | 可能会害别人丢掉工作 |
[27:41] | cost your father his practice. | 让你父亲失去执照 |
[27:43] | Got to fight fire with fire, Ma. | 要以毒攻毒 妈 |
[27:44] | Oh, is that how it works, huh? | 要这么玩吗 |
[27:46] | You hate your father’s methods, so you imitate them? | 你讨厌你父亲的方法 你就效仿他们吗 |
[27:50] | At least I’m on the right side of justice. | 起码我站在了正义这边 |
[27:52] | No. | 不 |
[27:53] | You do not get to claim moral high ground here. | 轮不到你站在道德的制高点上 |
[27:57] | Can you look me in my eye | 你能看着我的眼睛 |
[27:58] | and tell me that every officer in your department is honest, | 跟我说你部门里的每一个警员都是诚实的 |
[28:01] | that nobody has ever looked the other way | 没有人动过歪心思 |
[28:03] | or broken procedure or massaged the evidence ever? | 永远遵守流程 从未篡改过证据 |
[28:07] | You and your father are two sides of the same coin. | 你和你父亲就是一枚硬币的两面 |
[28:11] | He never should’ve taken this case. | 他就不该接下这个案子 |
[28:14] | On that, we agree. | 这点 我们同意 |
[28:21] | Your father is a mountain of a man, | 你父亲就像是一座高山 |
[28:24] | a hero to everyone who works with him. | 是每一个共事者的英雄 |
[28:28] | Everyone except his sons. | 只有他的儿子们不觉得 |
[28:33] | Miles. | 迈尔斯 |
[28:36] | Your father loves you. | 你父亲爱你 |
[28:40] | And all he ever wanted was your respect. | 他想要的只是你的尊重而已 |
[28:49] | It must be bad if you came all the way here. | 你大老远跑到这来 情况一定很糟糕 |
[28:52] | Tookie left. | 托奇走了 |
[28:52] | Yeah. I know. Ansel called. | 我知道 安塞尔给我打电话了 |
[28:56] | That is what you wanted, right? | 这就是你想要的 对吗 |
[28:59] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:01] | Maybe it’s possible I was being a bit of an ass. | 或许我可能是犯浑了 |
[29:04] | Well… you don’t like change. | 你不喜欢改变 |
[29:08] | No, it’s not that. | 不 不是因为这个 |
[29:10] | It’s just, this bar is the only legitimate thing I’ve ever done, | 这间酒吧是我做过的唯一合法的事情 |
[29:13] | and then Tookie was making me wonder | 托奇让我忍不住想 |
[29:14] | if maybe I hadn’t done it so well, you know? | 或许我做的也没有那么好 |
[29:17] | Yeah, but you have had a lot on your plate lately. | 对 但是你最近有很多事要忙 |
[29:19] | Yeah, but… | 是 但是 |
[29:21] | I don’t know. Part of me wanted it that way. | 我不知道 可能我有点希望是这样的 |
[29:24] | You know, I didn’t have to jump every time Hoffman called, | 其实用不着霍夫曼一打给我我就过去 |
[29:27] | but I did right away. | 但我还是立刻就去了 |
[29:30] | And I keep saying how much I love The Bad Alibi | 我一直在说我有多爱糟糕不在场证明酒吧 |
[29:32] | and it’s my dream, | 那是我的梦想 |
[29:34] | but if I’m being totally honest, | 但如果要完全坦诚的话 |
[29:35] | I’ve always had one foot out the door there. | 我一直没有全身心投入 |
[29:39] | Well, listen. | 听我说 |
[29:40] | If you — If you want Tookie back, just talk to him. | 如果你想让托奇回来 直接跟他说说 |
[29:43] | He’s so weird. | 他太奇怪了 |
[29:45] | He’s a little weird. | 他是有点奇怪 |
[29:47] | I thought your, uh, case was closed. | 我还以为这个案子已经办完了 |
[29:48] | – What are you doing? – It was. | -你在干什么 -本来是办完了 |
[29:50] | This woman who’s involved in the investigation, she, | 这次调查涉及到的这个女人 她 |
[29:54] | she told her fiancé that she lost her first husband, | 她和未婚夫说她失去了第一任丈夫 |
[29:56] | but I’ve checked all the records, | 但是我看了所有的记录 |
[29:57] | and she’s never been married before. | 她之前从来没结过婚 |
[30:00] | Well, people lie. | 人是会说谎的 |
[30:01] | Yes. Yes, they do. | 对 的确 |
[30:04] | I-I just kn…I know how hard it is to… | 我知道 我知道这有多难 |
[30:06] | to pick up and…and move on. | 收拾心情 向前看 |
[30:08] | You know, he thinks he’s marrying someone | 他觉得自己娶的是一个 |
[30:10] | who understands his grief. | 能够理解他的伤痛的人 |
[30:12] | Uh, I’m deep in her social photos, | 我翻了她社交平台的照片 |
[30:14] | and I’m…I’m not seeing any romance. | 我没看出任何恋爱的痕迹 |
[30:19] | Holy hell. | 我的天 |
[30:35] | Scales balanced back in our direction last night with that exposé. | 有了昨晚的曝光 天平又偏向我们这边了 |
[30:39] | No one cares about the posturing of a man | 虐待下属的人 |
[30:41] | who abuses his underlings. | 没人会在乎他的立场 |
[30:43] | Lucky timing. | 时机真巧 |
[30:46] | Very. | 很巧 |
[30:47] | Well, this should be fun. | 应该会很有意思 |
[30:49] | I love going in with a winning hand. | 我喜欢胜券在握的感觉 |
[30:58] | You remember that hit-and-run case from last year, | 你记不记得去年那个肇事逃逸的案子 |
[31:01] | Dahlia Montgomery? | 戴利娅·蒙哥马利 |
[31:05] | I don’t have Alzheimer’s. | 我没有老年痴呆症 |
[31:06] | Yes, okay. Well, you said that the tire tracks on the scene | 好吧 你说过现场的轮胎印 |
[31:08] | – match a G-Wagen, right? – Yeah. | -和奔驰G级越野车的吻合对吧 -对 |
[31:10] | Okay. Check this out. | 那看看这个 |
[31:15] | Okay, so, this is Zack Knight’s current fiancée in a G-Wagen | 坐在越野车里的是扎克·奈特现任的未婚妻 |
[31:18] | that she hasn’t driven since Dahlia’s accident. | 自从戴利娅出事之后 她就没开过车 |
[31:21] | She’s let the registration lapse. | 她让车牌过期 |
[31:22] | There’s no bill of sale — nothing. | 没有销售单据 什么都没有 |
[31:24] | But she did buy a brand-new car three days later. | 但是她三天后却买了一辆新车 |
[31:30] | I-I know it’s not much on its own, | 我知道这不是什么大线索 |
[31:32] | but this is a wealthy socialite | 但她是个有钱名媛 |
[31:33] | who is partying every night and photographing it, | 每晚夜夜笙歌 各种拍照 |
[31:36] | and then she just stopped. | 然后突然间停止了 |
[31:38] | She — She gets clean immediately after Dahlia’s death. | 戴利娅死之后 她立刻洗心革面 |
[31:42] | Circumstantial at best. | 这最多是间接证据 |
[31:44] | Enough to bring her in? | 足以带她回局里吗 |
[31:45] | Sure, but I don’t see what good it would do. | 当然 但我看不出这样做有什么好处 |
[31:47] | Rich kids always lawyer up quick. | 有钱孩子很快会有律师来搭救 |
[31:49] | I could try for a search warrant | 我可以试试申请搜查令 |
[31:50] | on the off chance she still has the car. | 看看那辆车是否还在她那里 |
[31:52] | – Yeah, but that’s not likely. – No. No. | -但是可能性很小 -不不 |
[31:54] | If she has any sense at all, | 如果她有点理智的话 |
[31:55] | she sold it for parts or drowned it in Hagg Lake. | 她会拆散卖掉 或是把车子弃在海格湖里 |
[31:59] | So we need a confession. | 所以我们需要她认罪 |
[32:02] | I told you. | 我和你说过 |
[32:03] | Rich people, lawyers. | 有钱人有律师搭救 |
[32:05] | Well, that’s only a problem if a cop is asking the question. | 只有在警察盘问的时候 律师才会成为问题 |
[32:10] | Dex. | 黛克斯 |
[32:12] | You’re not a cop. | 你不是警察 |
[32:13] | You don’t have to read Miranda rights. | 你不必宣读米兰达权利 |
[32:15] | No. No, I do not. | 是的 我不必 |
[32:33] | Got to say, I’m surprised you own a dress. | 不得不说 我很惊讶你居然有裙子 |
[32:35] | Not my choice — bridesmaid. | 不是我买的 做伴娘时的裙子 |
[32:39] | What, you — you got married friends? | 什么 你有朋友结婚了吗 |
[32:41] | I had one once. | 有一个结了 |
[32:42] | Listen, I’m not gonna lie — | 老实说 |
[32:43] | this is gonna be a bit of a high-wire act, alright? | 这么做有点冒险吧 |
[32:45] | You got about 20 minutes before the ceremony starts. | 仪式开始之前 你大概有二十分钟 |
[32:48] | And you need to be discreet enough so not to tip her off. | 你要足够谨慎 不能让她察觉 |
[32:50] | But there has to be witnesses. | 但必须要有证人在场 |
[32:51] | Yeah, I get it. You’ve told me a hundred times. | 我懂 你已经和我说了上百次 |
[32:53] | It’s the only way the confession will hold up in court, okay? | 这是唯一在法庭上能够成立的认罪 |
[32:56] | Well, she’s gonna be in the bridal suite, | 她会在新婚套房里 |
[32:58] | getting ready with all of her bridesmaids. | 和所有的伴娘一起准备 |
[32:59] | That should work, right? | 这应该算是有证人了吧 |
[33:00] | Sure, if you think you can get her | 当然 如果你觉得 |
[33:01] | to confess to a crime she already got away with… | 你能让她在大婚当日 |
[33:04] | in front of her closest friends… | 当着所有闺蜜的面 |
[33:06] | on her wedding day. | 承认她逃逸 |
[33:08] | I can be very persuasive. | 我非常有说服力 |
[33:09] | Yeah, you strike me as more of an acquired taste. | 我觉得这应该是你后天习得的 |
[33:13] | – Fair. – Fair. | -说得对 -说得对 |
[33:15] | Here. | 给 |
[33:16] | What’s that? | 这是什么 |
[33:17] | A second mic? A backup battery or something? | 第二个麦克风吗 后备电池之类的吗 |
[33:20] | It’s lipstick, Dex. | 是口红 黛克斯 |
[33:21] | It’s a wedding. | 你要去参加婚礼 |
[33:23] | Right. | 对 |
[33:36] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. What are you doing here, ma’am? | 你来这里做什么 女士 |
[33:37] | Hey. Jenna told me to meet her in the bridal suite. | 珍娜叫我去新婚套房见她 |
[33:41] | I’m one of her closest friends from St. Louis. | 我是她在圣路易斯的其中一个闺蜜 |
[33:43] | Sorry. Check-in’s at the front entrance. | 抱歉 在前门登记 |
[33:44] | – Yeah, but she’s expecting me. – Go to the front entrance. | -但是她在等我 -去前门登记 |
[33:47] | Yeah, okay. | 好吧 |
[33:52] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:55] | Dex, you close? | 黛克斯 你快到了吗 |
[33:56] | I’m almost to the bridal suite. | 我就快到新婚套房了 |
[34:19] | Hoffman, I missed the window. The wedding started. | 霍夫曼 我错过时机了 婚礼已经开始了 |
[34:21] | That’s okay. Just — Just pull out. | 没事 算了吧 |
[34:22] | We’ll — We’ll take another run at her later. | 我们之后再找机会去问她 |
[34:24] | I’m pretty sure this is my last shot | 我很肯定这是我最后一次机会 |
[34:25] | at getting close to this family. | 能这么接近这家人 |
[34:26] | Dex. | 黛克斯 |
[34:28] | You said you needed witnesses, right? | 你说过你需要证人是吗 |
[34:29] | No. No, Dex. | 别别 黛克斯 |
[34:31] | Dex. | 黛克斯 |
[34:33] | Do you, Jenna, agree to take this man — | 珍娜 你愿意嫁给这位… |
[34:36] | Wait! Stop! | 等等 停 |
[34:37] | Don’t do it! | 别嫁 |
[34:40] | Ms. Parios! | 帕里奥斯小姐 |
[34:42] | Why don’t we finish this conversation outside? | 不如我们去外面接着聊 |
[34:46] | No, Jenna, you’re in the program, right? | 不 珍娜 你在互助会 |
[34:48] | Doesn’t it ask for you to make amends? | 难道你不该弥补过错吗 |
[34:50] | What is going on here? Claire? | 到底是怎么回事 克莱尔 |
[34:52] | Oh, yeah, just a small hiccup, my love. | 只是一点小混乱 亲爱的 |
[34:54] | The truth has a way of coming out. | 真相终会浮出水面 |
[34:56] | Zack deserves to hear it from you. | 扎克应该听你亲口说 |
[34:58] | This woman is insane! Get her out. | 这女人疯了 把她带走 |
[35:00] | Okay. No, look — No. | 好吧 不 听着 不 |
[35:02] | He thinks that he is the reason that Dahlia’s dead, okay? | 他认为戴利娅是因他而死 |
[35:04] | God! Let go of me! Stop it! | 天呐 放开我 住手 |
[35:06] | He blames himself! | 他内心愧疚 |
[35:07] | Get off! | 放开我 |
[35:08] | – Would you let — – Do something! | -你能放开… -带她走 |
[35:09] | Stop! Everybody, stop! | 住手 大家都住手 |
[35:12] | Let her go. | 放开她 |
[35:15] | Why does she think you know something about Dahlia’s death? | 为什么她认为你知道戴利娅的死因 |
[35:19] | Because she was there. | 因为她当时在场 |
[35:21] | Who do you think you are, | 你以为你是谁 |
[35:23] | bursting in here, making these insane accusations? | 闯进这里 乱做出这些大胆的指控 |
[35:25] | You can’t protect me from this, Claire. | 这件事你保不了我 克莱尔 |
[35:28] | Wh– | 什… |
[35:37] | I never should’ve gotten in my car. | 我就不该上车 |
[35:42] | No. No, stop talking. | 不不 别说了 |
[35:43] | My memories are all a jumble. | 我的记忆一片混乱 |
[35:45] | I-I remember being out, I remember dancing, | 我记得出去 我记得跳舞 |
[35:48] | and then — | 然后 |
[35:50] | and then there just suddenly was glass everywhere. | 然后突然间到处都是玻璃 |
[35:54] | There was just so much glass and smoke, and — | 有很多玻璃和烟 |
[35:58] | …and then I s-saw her. | 然后我看到了她 |
[36:00] | I didn’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[36:02] | I couldn’t eat, couldn’t sleep. | 我吃不下睡不着 |
[36:04] | I was just so hollowed out. | 我简直像是行尸走肉 |
[36:07] | And then I — then I met you, Zack. | 然后我遇到你了 扎克 |
[36:09] | And I-I never meant to fall in love with you. | 我从没想过会爱上你 |
[36:16] | He needs to hear you say it. | 他要听到你亲口说 |
[36:21] | Is there a world — is… | 有没有可能 |
[36:26] | Is there a way… | 会不会有办法 |
[36:29] | Is it possible that you could learn to forgive me? | 能不能让你慢慢地原谅我呢 |
[36:36] | Never. | 绝不可能 |
[37:00] | – I didn’t get her to confess. – You got enough. | -我没让她认罪 -你录到的东西够了 |
[37:02] | A hundred witnesses? That tape will hold up in court. | 一百个证人 那段录音在法庭上能站住脚 |
[37:05] | Which is great armor for when her fancy lawyers | 不过这也会让她请的高额律师 |
[37:08] | start angling for plea deals. | 开始要求谈认罪协议 |
[37:11] | You want to talk about it? | 想聊聊吗 |
[37:14] | The feud with your father? | 跟你爸的事情 |
[37:16] | Genuinely shocked you watch the news. | 你居然会看新闻 我很惊讶 |
[37:18] | Well, as a card-carrying member | 作为”世上最坏父母”俱乐部的 |
[37:20] | of the Worst Parents in the World Club, | 一名光荣会员 给你一句忠告 |
[37:23] | uh, booze helps. | 喝酒能好点 |
[37:25] | I’m not so sure he’s the bad guy in this story. | 我不确定这次的事情是他过分还是我 |
[37:27] | – Miles. – I did a thing. | -迈尔斯 -我做了一件事 |
[37:29] | I-I crossed a line I never thought I’d cross. | 打破了我以为永远不会打破的底线 |
[37:32] | Well, you made a mistake. | 你犯了个错误而已 |
[37:33] | I wouldn’t know what that feels like, um… | 我不知道那是什么感觉… |
[37:36] | But you can learn from it. | 不过你可以吸取教训 |
[37:39] | Is that what you do, Dex? | 你就是这样做的吗 黛克斯 |
[37:41] | You just learn from it? | 吸取教训 |
[37:43] | Do as I say, not as I do. | 听我说的 别看我做的 |
[37:47] | – See ya. – Alright. | -回见 -好 |
[37:52] | You get mine well-done? | 我的牛排是全熟吗 |
[37:53] | It physically pained me to order it that way, | 我下单的时候都快难受死了 |
[37:55] | but, uh — but, yeah. | 不过确实是全熟 |
[38:00] | I’m, uh — I’m sorry, Dad. | 爸 对不起 |
[38:03] | What for? | 什么对不起 |
[38:06] | I was behind that article about you. | 那篇谴责你的文章是我搞的 |
[38:09] | I know that, Miles. | 我知道 迈尔斯 |
[38:11] | And let me tell ya, | 我告诉你 |
[38:12] | I’ve never been prouder, son. | 我从来没这么自豪过 儿子 |
[38:15] | You saw what you perceived to be injustice, | 你看到了你眼中的正义 |
[38:17] | and you did what you had to do. | 也做了必须做的事 |
[38:20] | It was cheap, Dad. It was manipulative. | 太掉价了 爸 我这种招数很低级 |
[38:22] | It worked. | 但是奏效了 |
[38:24] | You think I do what I do for fun? | 你觉得我做这些事很开心吗 |
[38:28] | Yeah. | 对 |
[38:30] | Yeah, well, it’s not not fun. | 倒是也没那么不开心 |
[38:33] | You know, the ABA requires me | 你知道吗 律师协会要求我 |
[38:34] | to do 50 hours of pro bono work per year. | 每年做50个小时的免费咨询 |
[38:38] | I do 50 hours per month. | 我一个月就做50小时 |
[38:41] | And you know how I can afford to do that? | 你知道我为什么有资本这样做吗 |
[38:43] | By taking money from people like Charles’ father. | 就是靠从查尔斯爸爸这样的人身上赚钱 |
[38:46] | That’s buying justice. | 这是在买卖正义 |
[38:48] | Yes, it is. | 确实 |
[38:49] | But it’s funny how you think the answer to injustice | 可是难道你认为不公平的解决方式 |
[38:52] | is fewer people getting second chances. | 是让更少的人得到第二次机会吗 |
[38:56] | You change your mind about coming to work for me, son, | 儿子 要是你改变主意想来为我工作的话 |
[38:58] | that door is always open. | 我随时欢迎 |
[39:00] | Listen, if I were to take you up on that offer, | 我要是打算接受你的邀请 |
[39:02] | I wouldn’t waste the extra money on a burnt steak. | 我就不会浪费钱请你吃烤焦的牛排了 |
[39:04] | Hey. Tastes better that way. | 这样才更好吃 |
[39:06] | And that’s why no one trusts lawyers. | 怪不得没人相信律师的话 |
[39:13] | Two tacos especial, one taco a la Cosgrove. | 两个特制卷饼 一个科斯格罗夫卷饼 |
[39:16] | You’re number 18, my friend. | 你是18号 朋友 |
[39:17] | Thank you. Next up. | 谢谢 下一位 |
[39:21] | Just a minute. | 等等 |
[39:29] | I’m not here to eat. | 我不是来吃东西的 |
[39:31] | Yeah, I thought about doing some kind of a grand gesture, | 我本来想设计一个大动作来表示诚意 |
[39:34] | but, uh… | 但是 |
[39:35] | my idea guy left, and I got nothin’. | 我的点子军师走了 所以我没想到 |
[39:39] | Aww. He called you his idea guy. | 他说你是他的点子军师呢 |
[39:40] | Stay out of this, Victor! | 别多管闲事 维克多 |
[39:42] | Can we talk? | 能聊聊吗 |
[39:45] | – I do not forgive you. – Naturally. | -我不原谅你 -这是自然 |
[39:46] | I’m not a pushover. | 我耳根子不软 |
[39:48] | I have too much self-respect to just come crawling back. | 我是有自尊的 不能召之即来挥之即去 |
[39:50] | As you should. | 这是应该的 |
[39:51] | – Things need to change. – I agree. | -不能跟以前一样 -我同意 |
[39:53] | Stop yes-manning me. | 你别这么唯唯诺诺 |
[39:54] | I’m not y– | 我不是… |
[39:55] | I need you. I need your passion and your ideas. | 我需要你 需要你的热情和你的点子 |
[39:57] | I need somebody behind the bar I can trust. | 我需要吧台后有我能信任的人 |
[40:00] | You need a partner? | 你需要合作伙伴吗 |
[40:01] | Let’s not put a label on it. | 先别这么着急下定义吧 |
[40:05] | Deal. | 同意 |
[40:06] | – Welcome back. – Bring it in. | -欢迎回来 -来吧 |
[40:08] | What are we doing? | 要干什么 |
[40:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:15] | – Why are you so weird? – What are you talking about? | -你怎么这么奇怪 -你在说什么 |
[40:17] | It just didn’t call for a face kiss. | 刚才有必要亲脸吗 |
[40:19] | – It just didn’t. – It’s a friendly kiss. I — | -完全没必要啊 -友好的吻啊 我… |
[40:21] | Goodbye. Thank you. See you at work. | 再见 谢谢你 上班见 |
[40:30] | We’re done. Finished. | 搞定 结束了 |
[40:34] | It’s perfect. Mm. | 很完美 |
[40:36] | I thought you said this was gonna hurt. | 你不是说会疼吗 |
[40:39] | I’m kidding. It was…miserable. | 我开玩笑的 简直疼死我了 |
[40:44] | Well, it’s on the house. | 算我请你的 |
[40:45] | What? No. | 什么 不行 |
[40:47] | No, no, no, no, no. I can’t accept that. | 不行不行 这我受不起 |
[40:48] | Please. It’s the least I could do. | 别这样 这是我至少应该做的 |
[40:52] | You, uh, found Dahlia’s killer, | 你找到了害死戴利娅的凶手 |
[40:55] | stopped me from making the biggest mistake of my life, | 也阻止我犯下一生中最大的错误 |
[40:57] | and, uh…well… | 说句实话 |
[41:00] | …you set me free twice in one day, Dex. | 你一天内居然救了我两次 黛克斯 |
[41:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:11] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[41:12] | You know, I wish we could’ve met under different circumstances. | 很希望我们不是在这种情况下认识的 |
[41:17] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:18] | Maybe someday, we will, hmm? | 也许某一天我们会重逢 |
[41:23] | Until then, thank you. | 在那之前 谢谢你 |
[41:26] | Yes. | 好 |
[41:36] | Before you ask, I squeezed these limes myself. | 不用问了 这些青柠都是我自己挤的 |
[41:39] | No mix? | 没用配好的 |
[41:41] | Thank God for small mercies. | 谢谢你大发慈悲 |
[41:42] | Hey, this is to Ansel — | 这杯敬安塞尔 |
[41:44] | the new assistant manager of The Bad Alibi. | 糟糕不在场证明酒吧的助理经理 |
[41:47] | What?! | 什么 |
[41:48] | That idea was all Grey’s. | 这个点子是格雷自己想的 |
[41:50] | Yeah, buddy, look, here’s the truth. | 哥们 听我说 这是事实 |
[41:52] | You know what’s good for this bar | 你比我还清楚 |
[41:53] | even more than I know it myself. | 这家酒吧需要什么 |
[41:56] | And you deserve the promotion. | 这次升职是你应得的 |
[41:58] | – To Ansel. – To Ansel. | -敬安塞尔 -敬安塞尔 |
[42:02] | Mmm! Tookie, it pains me to say, | 托奇 虽然我不想承认 |
[42:03] | but this is so much better than the mix. | 但是这比配好的青柠汁好喝多了 |
[42:05] | – It is. – Hey, guys. | -当然 -大家好啊 |
[42:07] | Wow. Thanks. What are we celebrating? | 谢谢 这是在庆祝什么 |
[42:09] | This guy right here. | 庆祝这位兄弟 |
[42:11] | No. | 不是 |
[42:12] | All of us. | 庆祝大家 |
[42:14] | Well, cheers to all of us. | 好 那就敬我们大家 |
[42:17] | Cheers. | 干杯 |