时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You implied that your parents were jerks. | 你暗示说你父母是混蛋 |
[00:03] | They took off when I was overseas, | 他们在我海外参军时离开了 |
[00:05] | left my brother alone in a home, | 留我弟弟一个人在家 |
[00:07] | and haven’t heard from them since. | 从那以后再也没收到他们的消息 |
[00:08] | This is new for all of us, | 这对我们大家来说都是个新情况 |
[00:09] | the two of you opposing each other on a case. | 你们两在一个案子上撞上了 |
[00:11] | I’d love to hear anyone’s complaints about my father. | 我很乐意听有关我父亲的任何投诉 |
[00:14] | I’m sorry, Dad. | 爸 对不起 |
[00:15] | I was behind that article about you. | 那篇谴责你的文章是我搞的 |
[00:17] | I need somebody behind the bar I can trust. | 我需要吧台后有我能信任的人 |
[00:20] | You need a partner? | 你需要合作伙伴吗 |
[00:21] | Let’s not put a label on it. | 先别这么着急下定义吧 |
[00:24] | Deal. | 同意 |
[00:25] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[00:30] | Oh, my God! | 我的天 |
[00:31] | What the hell?! | 搞什么 |
[00:33] | Hey, Dex, you’re making it worse! | 黛克斯 你让事情变得更糟糕了耶 |
[00:35] | Do something! | 做点什么啊 |
[00:38] | Not that! | 别这么玩啊 |
[00:39] | Here, put this over your mouth, breathe through it. | 把这个放在你的嘴上呼吸 |
[00:41] | – Let’s go, let’s go! – Alright. | -快走 快走 -好 |
[00:47] | You remember when I said it couldn’t get any worse? | 你还记得之前我说过事情不能更糟了吗 |
[00:49] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[00:51] | Hey, I can see the Hollywood sign. | 我能看见好莱坞的标识了 |
[00:53] | Oh, whatever. L.A. sucks. | 随便吧 洛杉矶糟透了 |
[01:03] | Wouldn’t you agree that a work environment is at its best | 你难道不觉得最佳的工作环境 |
[01:07] | when one doesn’t have to second guess? | 就是人无需怀疑自己吗 |
[01:08] | Feels like you’re setting me up. | 感觉你好像再给我下套 |
[01:10] | No sirree. | 没有 先生 |
[01:11] | I’m just saying that since we now know the traditional | 我只是说 既然我们知道在这里传统的 |
[01:13] | artist-proprietor relationship here is solid, | 艺术家业主关系很可靠 |
[01:16] | I want to open the door. | 我想敞开大门 |
[01:17] | If you ever have menu ideas, throw ’em at me. | 如果你有关于菜单的主意 告诉我 |
[01:20] | Great. Thanks. | 好极了 谢了 |
[01:21] | And conversely, since I opened my kimono, | 相对应的 既然我敞开了我的和服 |
[01:24] | you could open yours. | 你也该敞开你的 |
[01:25] | So, if I had business notions, you would hear them out. | 如果我有些生意上的主意 你要听听 |
[01:30] | Like what? | 比如什么 |
[01:31] | And don’t say “event hosting” again, okay? | 而且别再说”举办活动”了 懂吗 |
[01:33] | You can say anything except “event hosting.” | 什么都可以 除了”举办活动” |
[01:38] | Okay. Again, no. | 我就知道 再声明一次 不行 |
[01:40] | Tookie, events close us to the public, | 托奇 活动让我们无法接近大众 |
[01:43] | and we need to remain open until everybody knows we’re here. | 我们得保持开业 知道大伙儿都知道我们的存在 |
[01:46] | Okay? | 懂了吗 |
[01:47] | Kimono closed. | 和服关上了 |
[01:51] | “Care and Repair of the | “布拉瓦特尼克Z71 |
[01:52] | Blavatnik Z71 Pedal Drive Garden Tractor.” | 脚踏驱动花园拖拉机的保养与维修” |
[01:55] | Sounds fascinating, Miss Costas. | 听着很不错 康斯塔斯小姐 |
[01:57] | Wait ’til the twist at the end. | 等你看到最后的转折吧 |
[01:59] | Joking. | 我开玩笑的 |
[02:00] | I write manuals to pay the bills. | 我写使用手册谋生 |
[02:02] | But this is why we’re here. | 但这个是我来的原因 |
[02:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:07] | “At All Costs.” | 《不惜一切》 |
[02:08] | A movie script that I wrote about the life of Conrad Costas. | 我写的电影剧本 关于康拉德·康斯塔斯的人生 |
[02:12] | It’s filming right now, | 现在已经开拍了 |
[02:14] | without my consent or any payment. | 但没征得我的同意或给我钱 |
[02:17] | Stolen. | 被偷了 |
[02:21] | But it has a different title, a different writer. | 但这个名字不同 作者也不同 |
[02:24] | “Jim Force.” Is that for real? | “吉姆·福斯” 这是真名吗 |
[02:26] | Not for real. | 不是真名 |
[02:27] | In high school, he was Chuck Drakner. | 高中时 他叫查克·德拉科纳 |
[02:29] | – Who’s Conrad Costas? – My uncle. | -谁是康拉德·康斯塔斯 -我叔叔 |
[02:32] | He was a detective in Cleveland. | 他以前是克利夫兰的侦探 |
[02:34] | Honest cop in a dirty station house, | 堕落不堪 肮脏透顶警局的 |
[02:36] | rooting out corruption. | 诚实警察 |
[02:38] | Sounds like a great story. | 听起来是个好故事 |
[02:39] | Right? | 对吧 |
[02:40] | I thought, why not adapt it for the screen? | 我想着 为什么不拍成电影呢 |
[02:43] | So I did. | 于是我就写了剧本 |
[02:43] | And then you sent it to Jim Force, | 然后你给吉姆·福斯看了 |
[02:45] | formally Chuck Drakner. | 也就是以前的查克·德拉科纳 |
[02:48] | He said it was amateur work, at best. | 他说这顶多就是业余作品 |
[02:50] | Now it’s getting made with his name on it. | 而现在电影开拍了 还写着他的名字 |
[02:52] | He won’t return my calls. | 他不回我电话 |
[02:54] | A lawyer will cost me 10 grand. | 请律师要花一万块 |
[02:56] | – Miss Costas — – Camille, please. | -康斯塔斯小姐 -请叫我卡米尔 |
[02:58] | Camille. | 卡米尔 |
[03:00] | What are you asking me to do about this? | 你想让我对此做点什么呢 |
[03:02] | Get the script. | 把剧本拿来 |
[03:04] | So I can compare it against mine. | 这样我就能和我的对比了 |
[03:05] | Okay, that can’t be too hard. | 懂了 这应该不难 |
[03:07] | L.A. is a tricky place. | 洛杉矶是个不简单的地方 |
[03:09] | – L.A.? – It’s a movie. | -洛杉矶 -这是拍电影 |
[03:11] | Where do you think they — they film these things? | 不然你以为他们 他们会在哪拍摄 |
[03:15] | – You’re hesitant. – Yeah, I just — | -你犹豫了 -对 我只是 |
[03:17] | I can’t just, like, pick up and go to Los Angeles. | 我没法放下一切 飞奔去洛杉矶 |
[03:19] | I’m sure it would only be a few days. | 我敢肯定只需要花几天 |
[03:21] | I-I just — I can’t do that… | 我只是 我做不到 |
[03:23] | right now. | 现在不行 |
[03:24] | L.A. is, um… | 洛杉矶很 |
[03:27] | It’s complicated. | 很复杂 |
[03:28] | So… | 所以 |
[03:30] | Miss Parios… | 帕里奥斯小姐 |
[03:33] | …I’m a nobody. | 我是个无名小卒 |
[03:35] | No kids. | 没有孩子 |
[03:37] | Last of my line. | 我家族的最后一人 |
[03:39] | If I died tomorrow, I’d disappear. | 如果明天我死了 就会销声匿迹 |
[03:44] | But if there’s a shot | 但如果有机会 |
[03:46] | that my work puts my name on a screen 30 feet high? | 能把我的名字放在30英尺高的屏幕上 |
[03:52] | Then it’s like proof that I was here. | 那就是我存在过的证据 |
[04:01] | I get it. | 我明白 |
[04:03] | Can I just think about it? | 我能考虑一下 |
[04:05] | Can I — Can I get back to you? | 然后再回复你吗 |
[04:07] | Sure. Okay. | 行 好的 |
[04:09] | Did you say L.A.? This is a sign! | 你刚说洛杉矶吗 这是个预兆 |
[04:11] | – What is? – This is. | -什么 -这个 |
[04:13] | The 1973 Dodge Challenger, Rallye series. | 1973年的道奇挑战者 拉力赛系列 |
[04:15] | There’s a guy in L.A. selling it. | 洛杉矶有个家伙 正在卖这款车 |
[04:16] | I was gonna go there to check it out. | 我正想去看看呢 |
[04:18] | You were gonna go all the way to L.A. to look at a car? | 你想大老远跑去洛杉矶 就为看一辆车 |
[04:20] | Well, it’s not just a car. It’s a piece of art, Dex. | 那不只是一辆车 是艺术品 黛克斯 |
[04:23] | When I was a kid, my dad had one just like it. | 我小的时候 我爸有一辆一模一样的 |
[04:26] | You hate your dad. You don’t even talk to him. | 你很讨厌你爸爸 你甚至都不跟他说话 |
[04:28] | Agreed, but I love this car. | 同意 但我很喜欢这辆车 |
[04:30] | I learned to drive in this car. I lost my virginity in it. | 我是靠这辆车学的车技 连初夜都是在车里 |
[04:33] | I mean, almost. | 算是吧 |
[04:35] | Almost? | 什么叫算是吧 |
[04:36] | Kammie Lerner. | 卡米·勒纳 |
[04:38] | Oh, she was something. | 绝对是人间尤物 |
[04:39] | But she wouldn’t go all the way? | 但她不愿意做全套吗 |
[04:40] | No, she would. She just — | 她愿意 只是… |
[04:42] | She spilled her wine in the front seat, | 她把红酒洒在了前座上 |
[04:44] | and it stained the leather, and for a car guy, | 在皮座椅上留了痕迹 对于爱车人士来说 |
[04:45] | – it was just such a buzzkill. – Okay. | -确实有点扫兴 -懂 |
[04:47] | But I’ve been looking to get this car for years, | 但我好多年来一直想买这辆车 |
[04:49] | and now that I gave away my truck… | 现在我把我的车送出去了… |
[04:50] | I dunno. L.A. is just — it’s not my kind of town. | 说不好 洛杉矶不是我的城市 |
[04:53] | It’s a great town. | 是个很不错的城市 |
[04:54] | Don’t forget, I lived there for almost a year. | 别忘了 我在那里差不多住了一年 |
[04:56] | – Doing what? – Following a girl around. | -干什么了 -跟踪一个女孩 |
[04:58] | Like a Schnauzer. | 像髯狗一样 |
[04:59] | Well, that’s not totally accurate, | 这个形容不是很准确 |
[05:01] | but she was an actress. | 但她毕竟是个演员 |
[05:02] | So I could show you around. | 所以我可以带你到处玩 |
[05:04] | You can’t just leave the bar, right? | 你不能直接抛下酒吧就走吧 |
[05:06] | Yeah. The Alibi’s covered. Ansel’s covered. | 可以 酒吧我看着 安塞尔我也看着 |
[05:08] | You two should go enjoy some sunshine. | 你们可以去享受洛杉矶的阳光 |
[05:09] | If we did, you wouldn’t throw a party here, would you? | 我们要是去了 你们不会举办派对吧 |
[05:11] | Host an event? | 来个什么活动 |
[05:12] | ‘Cause we talked about that, didn’t we? | 因为我们之前说好了 对不对 |
[05:14] | Absolutely not. Right, Ansel? | 绝对不会 是吧 安塞尔 |
[05:16] | Right. | 是的 |
[05:19] | You two are so shady, but I really want this car, | 你们看起来太可疑了 但我真很想要这辆车 |
[05:22] | and you really need this case. | 你也很需要这次案子 |
[05:24] | So, what do you say? | 你意下如何 |
[05:25] | I mean, unless there’s another reason we’re not going to L.A. | 除非你不想去洛杉矶还有其他原因 |
[06:08] | There’s my pretty girl. | 我家小美女来啦 |
[06:12] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[06:13] | Hey. What? | 什么 |
[06:15] | That. | 那个 |
[06:16] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[06:18] | Don’t worry about it. | 你别操心了 |
[06:19] | What are you doing home? | 你怎么回家来了 |
[06:20] | Cash from my hiding place. | 来我的小金库取钱 |
[06:22] | For a new video game. | 买新的电子游戏 |
[06:24] | Ah, a man without money is like a boat without sails. | 是啊 没钱的男人就像没有帆的船 |
[06:27] | Mom used to say that. | 妈妈以前总这么说 |
[06:30] | She did, didn’t she? | 还真是 |
[06:32] | Give me a hug. | 来抱一下 |
[06:35] | – It’s so good to see you. – Good to see you. | -见到你真开心 -我也是 |
[06:37] | – How you doing? – Good. | -你过得好吗 -很好 |
[06:46] | What’s it been, 14 hours? I can’t feel my legs. | 开了多久了 14个小时 我腿都麻了 |
[06:49] | Oh. Stop complaining. | 别抱怨了 |
[06:50] | Look, driving is cheaper than flying. | 开车过来比飞过来便宜 |
[06:53] | I need to make a profit here. | 我干活是要赚钱的 |
[06:54] | Look at that beautiful L.A. sky. | 快看这美丽的洛杉矶天空 |
[06:58] | Mmm, yellow, smoggy horizon. | 是啊 雾蒙蒙的黄色地平线 |
[07:02] | What’s the book? | 怎么看这本书 |
[07:04] | Yeah, it’s for the case. | 为了研究这次的案子 |
[07:06] | It’s apparently everything I need to know about the biz. | 据说这本书上有关于娱乐圈的一切 |
[07:08] | First of all, nobody in the biz calls it “the biz,” | 首先 娱乐圈的人从不称之为”娱乐圈” |
[07:10] | and I’ll show you the ropes, okay? | 我会指点你窍门的 |
[07:12] | Trust me, you’re gonna love it down here. | 相信我 你会喜欢这里的 |
[07:14] | I mean — | 真服了 |
[07:16] | What are we — Are we texting, or are we driving? | 你要干什么 发短信还是开车 |
[07:19] | Let’s go with driving. | 能不能选开车 |
[07:21] | Love it already. | 已经爱上这里了 |
[07:30] | Oh, man, that’s what I’m talking about. | 天哪 这就是我想要的味道 |
[07:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[07:33] | The key to tinga is tomatoes and tomatillos. | 廷加的关键在于番茄和黏果酸浆 |
[07:36] | And then two words — Maui onion. | 还有两个词 毛伊岛洋葱 |
[07:38] | A little salt, you can eat ’em like an apple. | 再加点盐 青脆爽口停不下来 |
[07:41] | Yeah, that’s candy sweet, man. My mom’s gonna flip. | 太优秀了 我妈妈肯定喜欢 |
[07:43] | 8:00 P.M. tomorrow, | 明天晚上八点 |
[07:44] | there will be 500 delivered to where, exactly? | 要订五百个送到哪里呢 |
[07:46] | You mentioned there was an issue with your venue. | 你之前说活动场地出了点问题 |
[07:48] | Yeah, it fell out. | 对 没谈妥 |
[07:48] | I’ve just been calling around and trying — | 我最近一直在打电话联系其他的 |
[07:51] | You’re done calling. You’re talking to the chef | 别打了 你面前这位 |
[07:52] | and assistant owner of The Bad Alibi tavern. | 就是糟糕不在场证明酒馆的主厨兼助理经理 |
[07:55] | – Assistant owner? – An executive position. | -助理经理吗 -行政岗位 |
[07:58] | I create the menu and broker special events, | 我负责创作菜单和统筹特别活动 |
[08:00] | like your mom’s 70th. | 比如你妈妈的70岁生日 |
[08:02] | But ebt is a pilot program, | 不过这部分是试点项目 |
[08:05] | so let’s not mention it to Grey. | 所以咱们先不跟格雷说 |
[08:06] | Yeah, Tookie, | 好 托奇 |
[08:08] | I kinda can’t take a flyer on a pilot program. | 我不能就这样选一个试点项目 |
[08:11] | It’s been — It’s been a rough couple of weeks, | 最近几周来 发生了很多事 |
[08:13] | me and my dad… | 我和我爸… |
[08:15] | Fathers and sons… | 父子之间… |
[08:16] | Yeah, it’s been really tough on Mom. | 对 所以我妈很不好受 |
[08:18] | Mom’s in the middle, trying to keep the peace. | 妈妈夹在中间 想要缓和关系 |
[08:20] | Yeah, so this party’s supposed to be a… | 对 所以这次派对其实是想… |
[08:23] | I don’t know, just… | 我也说不好 就是… |
[08:25] | A chance for you to mend fences? | 帮你们修复关系的桥梁吗 |
[08:27] | Right. Right. | 对 是的 |
[08:28] | And, um, my dad got called to D.C. | 而我爸被叫去了地检办公室 |
[08:31] | on a federal case, so it’s really on me now | 处理联邦安检 所以这次要靠我 |
[08:33] | to just step up big for her. | 帮她完成这次愿望 |
[08:36] | You get it, right? | 你能理解吧 |
[08:37] | EBT can handle it, Detective. | EBT能够处理 警探 |
[08:40] | I’m sorry. What is EBT? | 等下 EBT是什么 |
[08:41] | Events by Tookie. | 托奇负责的活动 |
[08:43] | Quiet gatherings to massive affairs. | 从小型聚会到大型派对 |
[08:46] | You’re not just putting your trust in me, | 你信任的不只是我 |
[08:48] | but in the value I put in our friendship. | 还有我们之间沉甸甸的友谊 |
[08:51] | Fist bump. | 击个拳 |
[08:55] | I’m gonna — I’m gonna keep calling, | 我还是 我还是继续打电话吧 |
[08:58] | and, um, I’ll drop a line if — if, you know, I strike out. | 等我放弃的话 我会联系你的 |
[09:02] | Cool. | 好 |
[09:07] | Oh, I really love these old places. | 我非常喜欢这些老建筑 |
[09:09] | Reminds me of classic Hollywood. | 让我想起了经典的好莱坞风格 |
[09:16] | – Um, did you bring toothpaste? – Yeah. | -你带牙膏了吗 -带了 |
[09:20] | – Here you go. – I’ll kill you, Rothschild! | -给你 -我要杀了你 罗思柴尔德 |
[09:22] | The diamonds are mine! | 宝石是我的 |
[09:24] | The hell is that? | 谁说什么呢 |
[09:25] | That’s an actor. | 是演员 |
[09:26] | Auditioning. | 试镜呢 |
[09:27] | Yeah, they put themselves on tape, | 他们把自己的表演录下来 |
[09:28] | they send it to the casting director, | 然后交给选角导演 |
[09:30] | and then no one watches it. | 最后没人愿意看 |
[09:32] | – That’s weird. – Yeah. | -这太奇怪了 -是的 |
[09:35] | So, do I look like a, um, desperate screenwriter? | 你看我像求贤若渴的编剧吗 |
[09:38] | That’s redundant. | 像被解雇的编剧 |
[09:43] | Okay, I’m gonna go to see, uh, Jim Force. | 我要去见吉姆·福斯 |
[09:46] | I’ll, uh, be back later. | 待会回来 |
[09:47] | Cool. Hey… | 好 等下 |
[09:50] | you alright? | 你没事吧 |
[09:50] | Anything you want to talk about? | 你有心事要对我说吗 |
[09:53] | No. | 没有 |
[09:55] | – I’ll see you later. – See ya. | -待会见 -再见 |
[10:01] | Now you’re leaving?! | 你现在就要走了吗 |
[10:02] | But I’m pregnant! | 但是我怀孕了 |
[10:04] | Ugh, that’s an obstacle. | 太扰民了 |
[10:06] | Lucky I could make time to see you. | 很幸运我能抽出时间见你 |
[10:08] | I’ve got a script in production. | 我有一部剧本正在创作中 |
[10:10] | Ah, yes, you mentioned that on the, uh, call | 是 你在电话和电子邮件里 |
[10:12] | and — and in the e-mail. | 和我提过这个剧本 |
[10:14] | So, uh, you said | 你说 |
[10:16] | you have a movie idea you want to develop. | 你有一个电影的创意需要发掘 |
[10:18] | Yes. Yes, I do. | 是的 没错 |
[10:19] | I’m, uh — I’m looking for a consultant. | 我在寻找一名顾问 |
[10:22] | You know, someone to help me with deadlines, notes. | 我需要人为我赶工 写一些注释 |
[10:25] | Okay, well, it’s $1,000 a month. | 可以 每月一千美金 |
[10:28] | Oh, uh, that sounds — that sounds pricy. | 听起来有点贵 |
[10:31] | Yeah, it — it is high. | 是 的确很高 |
[10:34] | Uh, but I’m in demand. | 但是我很抢手 |
[10:36] | Plus, I’ve got a script in production, so… | 而且我还有一个剧本正在创作 所以 |
[10:39] | Right. | 好的 |
[10:42] | Production question. | 制作上有点问题 |
[10:43] | Just two seconds. | 给我点时间 |
[10:45] | Okay, no worries. | 好 没事的 |
[10:58] | Uh, where is your script? | 你的剧本在哪里 |
[11:01] | Um, “Conrad Costas Chronicles”? | 康拉德·康斯塔斯编年史 |
[11:03] | I, uh — I can’t share that ’til we wrap. | 在我们创作完成之前不能分享出去 |
[11:05] | And why’s that? | 为什么 |
[11:06] | So people won’t give away the ending. | 不能给人们提前剧透结局 |
[11:08] | But it’s a true story. Isn’t the ending already known? | 不是真实的故事吗 结局大家都知道 |
[11:15] | Miss Parios, if I were reading | 帕里奥斯女士 如果我读了 |
[11:18] | a written draft of our interaction here, | 以你我两人的交流为内容的剧本 |
[11:20] | my note would be, | 我的注释就是 |
[11:21] | you are overly interested in reading my shooting script. | 你对我的拍摄剧本过度感兴趣 |
[11:28] | How come? | 为什么呢 |
[11:29] | Well, it’s just, so many scripts get written, | 我是说这么多的剧本创作出来 |
[11:31] | and — and they don’t actually go into production. | 但是它们实际上都不会进行摄制 |
[11:34] | I mean, just — it must feel amazing. | 我感到很惊讶 |
[11:36] | Truly, I mean, just something to aspire to. | 这是我梦寐以求的东西 |
[11:39] | For me, as — as a beginner, I — | 对我来说 一个初学者 |
[11:41] | it sounds wonderful. Yes. | 确实很好 真的 |
[11:43] | Well, I still can’t share. | 我还是不能让你看 |
[11:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:47] | And the first three months’ fee is required up front. | 而且前三个月的费用需要预付 |
[11:53] | Mm. I’m gonna think about it. | 我要考虑一下 |
[11:54] | Yeah, yeah. | 好 好 |
[11:56] | – I’m due on set. – Got it. | -我要去片场了 -好的 |
[11:58] | – Thank you for your time. – Mm-hmm. | -非常感谢你抽空见我 -好 |
[12:09] | Well that was a total bust. | 完全是浪费时间 |
[12:12] | Jim Force gave me nothing. | 吉姆·福斯什么都没给我 |
[12:15] | I have to get my hands on the shooting script. | 我必须拿到拍摄剧本 |
[12:17] | Okay, this is terrible. | 这个剧本太糟了 |
[12:20] | I mean, terrible. | 糟透了 |
[12:21] | So many coincidences. And the ending? | 有太多巧合了 可结局呢 |
[12:23] | I mean, things don’t end perfectly like that, ever. | 在现实生活中事情可不会像这样完美解决 |
[12:27] | Can you help me find a solution to this? | 你能帮我想一下解决办法吗 |
[12:30] | Come on, you — you said you were gonna show me the ropes. | 别这样 你说过要教我窍门的 |
[12:33] | Yeah, okay, you got to get yourself a shooting script, | 好 你得为你自己准备一部剧本 |
[12:35] | and to do that, you got to get on set. | 要想这样 你要去片场 |
[12:37] | Okay, I’m just supposed to, like, sneak past security? | 好 我应该避开保安偷偷溜进去吗 |
[12:40] | I can get you on set, guaranteed. | 我保证能让你去片场 |
[12:42] | Thank you. I owe you one. | 谢谢 我欠你一个人情 |
[12:46] | Alright, I’ll cash it in. | 好的 我来处理 |
[12:47] | Right now. | 现在我想问 |
[12:48] | What’s going on with you, Dex? | 你怎么了 黛克斯 |
[12:50] | You’ve been acting so sneaky lately. | 你最近有点鬼鬼祟祟的 |
[12:52] | What? I’m not… | 什么 我没有 |
[12:54] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[12:55] | What’s up with that letter you’ve been hiding from me? | 你有封信 为什么一直瞒着我 |
[13:02] | I think it might be a way to find my parents. | 我觉得我可能可以找到我的父母 |
[13:11] | The letter is from my Aunt Maribel, | 这封信是姨妈玛丽贝尔写的 |
[13:13] | my mom’s older sister. | 我妈妈的姐姐 |
[13:14] | We used to be, um — We used to be pretty close. | 我们曾经非常亲近 |
[13:17] | You think she knows where your folks are? | 你觉得她知道你父母身在何处吗 |
[13:18] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[13:20] | When I got back from Afghanistan and I realized they were gone, | 当我从阿富汗回来得知他们走了之后 |
[13:22] | Maribel was the first person that I went to go and see. | 玛丽贝尔是我第一个去见的人 |
[13:25] | – Um, but I couldn’t find her, either. – Hmm. | -但是我也找不到她 -是 |
[13:27] | I just assumed that Maribel and my parents were somewhere. | 我猜测玛丽贝尔和父母身在某地 |
[13:31] | I don’t — I don’t know where. | 但是我不知道他们在哪 |
[13:32] | Well, how long you had the letter? | 你收到这封信多长时间了 |
[13:34] | About five years. | 大约五年了 |
[13:35] | – Did you say five years? – Well, I — | -你刚才说五年吗 -我 |
[13:37] | Life took over, okay? And I wasn’t ready. | 身不由己 好吗 我还没准备好 |
[13:39] | I was — I was furious with them | 我对我的父母很生气 |
[13:40] | – and with — with — with her, too. – Right. | -也生姨妈的气 -是 |
[13:43] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:43] | Ansel has been talking about our folks lately, | 安塞尔最近一直提起我们的家人 |
[13:45] | so I thought, maybe I’ll look her up. | 所以我想应该去见她 |
[13:47] | Maybe you’ll look her up? Dex… | 应该去见她吗 黛克斯 |
[13:49] | What is she gonna say? What is she gonna say? | 她会说什么 她会说什么 |
[13:50] | What — What — What if we were just abandoned? | 如果我们只是被遗弃了呢 |
[13:53] | Well, then at least you would have your answers, right? | 至少你心中有了答案 不是吗 |
[13:55] | Right now, you just have questions. | 现在你只是心中有疑问 |
[13:58] | Hey, I think you should do it. | 我认为你应该去见她 |
[14:02] | Where the hell are we? | 我们这是在哪里 |
[14:03] | This is Hollywood. | 这里是好莱坞 |
[14:05] | This is the real Hollywood. | 这里是真正的好莱坞 |
[14:06] | – Isn’t it great? – Y-Yeah. | -是不是很棒 -是的 |
[14:08] | Alright, right up here, we’re gonna go to Special Extras. | 就是这里 我们去找特别群演 |
[14:11] | They cast background for movies. | 他们为电影挑选背景演员 |
[14:13] | 50 bucks to the receptionist | 给接待员五十美元 |
[14:15] | can get you on any set in town. | 你就可以在镇上的任何一个片场演出 |
[14:16] | And you know this because? | 你是怎么知道这些的 |
[14:17] | ‘Cause I dated an actress. | 因为我以前和一个女演员约会过 |
[14:19] | She was an extra. | 她是个群演 |
[14:20] | Okay. So — s-so, once I’m on set… | 那我 一旦进入片场 |
[14:24] | When you’re on set, you find the script supervisor. | 你到了片场 找到剧本指导 |
[14:26] | The scripty will have a whole production draft. | 剧本指导手里有完整的剧本 |
[14:28] | What does “scripty” do? | 剧本指导是干什么的 |
[14:29] | They make sure the actors say all their lines right, I think. | 他们应该是确保演员把每句台词说准确 |
[14:31] | Okay, so I just need to — to steal scripty’s script. | 好吧 我只需要 把剧本指导的剧本偷出来 |
[14:34] | Yeah. It’s not that complicated. | 是的 没那么复杂 |
[14:37] | – Okay. – Let’s do it. | -好的 -行动吧 |
[14:42] | Excellent, Miles. | 太好了 迈尔斯 |
[14:44] | We’re very pleased to host you tomorrow night. | 我们很高兴明天晚上为你们家承办 |
[14:46] | Pre-invoice is on its way. | 提前开发票 |
[14:48] | Standard pricing, no surprises, yes. | 标准定价 不砍价 是的 |
[14:51] | I’ll see you at 8:00. | 八点见 |
[14:54] | He’s in, hermano! | 他定了 兄弟 |
[14:55] | We’re talking Lambo dinero! | 这可是一辆兰博基尼的价格 |
[14:57] | Grey said no. | 格雷说不行 |
[14:58] | Grey didn’t know how much dough he could rake in | 格雷不知道接待两百人的狂欢聚会 |
[15:00] | with an event for 200 thirsty party people. | 他能捞多少钱 |
[15:02] | When he sees how we killed it | 当他知道我们如何操办这场聚会 |
[15:04] | and he’s swimming in cash, | 让他在钱堆里游泳 |
[15:06] | he’ll wish he said yes. | 他希望自己是答应接待的 |
[15:07] | We’re just fulfilling his wish. | 我们只是在实现他的愿望 |
[15:14] | Lieutenant, I don’t know what the hell your problem is, | 副队 我不知道你到底有什么问题 |
[15:16] | but if I were a thinking man, I’d say you were on the take! | 但我还有点脑子 我敢说你受贿了 |
[15:20] | Now… | 现在 |
[15:23] | Line! | 台词 |
[15:24] | “Are you going to get out of my way, | “是你自己滚蛋 |
[15:26] | or am I going to go through you?” | 还是我先弄死你” |
[15:27] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. That’s right. | 是的 就是这句 |
[15:32] | Can I take it back a bit? | 我可以稍微倒回去点吗 |
[15:34] | – We lost a light! – And that’s a cut. | -我们一盏灯坏了 -先停 |
[15:38] | Ah, sorry. Sorry, everybody. | 对不起 各位 |
[15:45] | My chair doesn’t have my name on it? | 我的椅子上没有我的名字 |
[15:47] | Everyone else’s does. | 其他人都有 |
[15:49] | That’s either a stupid… | 那不是愚蠢的 |
[15:58] | Can I borrow you? | 你可以来下吗 |
[16:02] | I butchered that scene. Can you run lines with me? | 那场戏我演的太烂了 你能帮我对词吗 |
[16:04] | – My stand-in is lighting. – Yeah, sure, okay. | -我的替身在调试灯光 -当然 好的 |
[16:11] | They had women on the force in the ’50s? | 五十年代就有女人参军了吗 |
[16:13] | Oh, yeah, sure. | 是的 当然 |
[16:14] | Cleveland was very progressive. | 克里夫兰非常与时俱进 |
[16:16] | Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的 是的 |
[16:18] | And for what it’s worth, | 只是个人意见 |
[16:19] | I thought you did a great job with that scene. | 我觉得那场戏你演得很好 |
[16:20] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[16:23] | Well, i-it’ll be better, you know? | 我会做得更好的 你知道吗 |
[16:24] | I-I’m just working off the rust. | 只是在努力不让自己颓废 |
[16:27] | Wait, you — you were in “The Long Road Home,” right? | 等等 你演过《漫长归途》 对吗 |
[16:30] | Yeah. Nine years ago. | 是的 九年前 |
[16:33] | God, that was a great movie. | 天哪 那部电影很棒 |
[16:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:36] | What have you been up to, um, since then? | 从那以后你一直在干什么 |
[16:38] | What have I been doing since then? | 从那以后我一直在做什么 |
[16:39] | – You really gonna ask me that? – Well, no, I — I — | -你真的要问我这个吗 -不 我 |
[16:41] | Some advice — Google the star of the movie | 给你点建议 在进片场之前 |
[16:42] | – before you get on set. – Okay. | -上网搜一下那些电影明星 -好的 |
[16:44] | Or scroll through the archives of TMZ. | 或者浏览下娱乐新闻 |
[16:46] | You’ll have your answer — coke and rehab. | 你就能找到答案 吸毒和康复 |
[16:49] | – That’s what I’ve been doing. Now you know. – Okay. | -那就是我干的事 现在知道了 -好的 |
[16:52] | Look, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to, uh, offend you. | 对不起 我无意冒犯你 |
[16:54] | It just — My brother and I, | 只是 我和弟弟 |
[16:56] | we watched “The Road Home.” | 我们看了《漫长归途》 |
[16:57] | It was a — It was a good memory. | 那是一段 美好的回忆 |
[16:59] | So… | 所以 |
[17:02] | No, I’m — I’m sorry I snapped at you. | 没有 我很抱歉对你发脾气 |
[17:05] | It’s nerves. | 我很紧张 |
[17:06] | A lot of people think I’m a joke, | 很多人认为我是个笑话 |
[17:08] | and this is my chance at a comeback. | 这是我复出的机会 |
[17:10] | I don’t want my last picture to be my mug shot. | 我不想留下的最后一张照片是警方拍的 |
[17:14] | I — I get it. | 我明白了 |
[17:17] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[17:19] | I’m the lieutenant, right? | 我是副队 对吧 |
[17:20] | – Yeah. Go. – Okay. | -是的 开始 -好的 |
[17:21] | Listen, Costas, the mayor’s breathing down my neck, | 听着 康斯塔斯 市长在我脖子边上呼吸 |
[17:24] | and I hate — I hate his halitosis. | 我讨厌 我讨厌他的口臭 |
[17:27] | I need you to drop this case like a bad habit. | 我要你像改掉坏习惯一样放弃这个案子 |
[17:32] | What is it? | 下句是什么 |
[17:33] | – Uh, “Lieutenant, I –” – Go again. | -副队 我 -再来一次 |
[17:34] | – Start — D-Do it again. – Got it. | -开始 再来一遍 -知道了 |
[17:52] | 1973 Rallye series, Dodge Challenger. | 1973年拉力系列赛 道奇挑战者 |
[17:57] | V-8, original paint, original leather interior. | V-8引擎 原装漆 原装真皮内饰 |
[18:01] | Whoa. She’s mint. | 很完美 |
[18:03] | Yeah, dawg. | 是的 老兄 |
[18:03] | How long you had her? | 这车你开多久了 |
[18:05] | About 10 years. | 大概十年 |
[18:06] | Got her off the original owner. | 从她原主人那里接手的 |
[18:08] | Nice. | 很好 |
[18:11] | What? | 什么 |
[18:15] | Hey, did you, uh… | 你… |
[18:17] | You spill something on the seat? | 你把东西洒在座位上了 |
[18:19] | No, that was there when I got it. | 不 我拿到车的时候就有了 |
[18:20] | Only blemish, though. | 不过 只有瑕疵 |
[18:22] | Dude kept it in a garage in the Valley. | 哥们把它停在山谷的车库里 |
[18:24] | Hardly ever drove it. | 几乎没开过 |
[18:26] | Is that right? | 是这样吗 |
[18:27] | Kind of a crime, right? | 有点犯罪 对吗 |
[18:29] | Hey, you happen to remember the guy’s name you bought this from? | 你还记得你买这车的那个人的名字吗 |
[18:34] | Irish or something, like… | 像是爱尔兰人 好像是 |
[18:36] | McConnell, I think. | 麦卡农吧 应该 |
[18:41] | You’re all a bunch of finks! | 你们这群卑鄙小人 |
[18:43] | Am I the only one | 我是唯一一个 |
[18:45] | who will put his ass on the line for Cleveland?! | 为克里夫兰卖命的人 |
[18:50] | For — For… | 为了 为了 |
[18:52] | For — For — For — | 为了 为了 |
[18:53] | “For justice.” | “为了正义” |
[18:54] | For justice! | 为了正义 |
[18:57] | Son of a bitch! | 一群浑蛋 |
[19:00] | I’m sorry. I need — I need five. | 我抱歉 我要休息五分钟 |
[19:02] | And that’s a cut. | 先停 |
[19:06] | Don’t say anything. | 别说了 |
[19:07] | Rumor is, there’s buffalo wings at crafty. | 听说休息室有炸鸡翅 |
[19:10] | Get ’em quick. No secrets on set. | 快去吃 晚了就没了 |
[19:11] | – Am I right? – Thanks for the tip. | -懂吧 -多谢提醒 |
[19:24] | Hey, there’s, uh, buffalo wings at crafty, going fast. | 休息室有炸鸡翅 快点去 |
[19:27] | Buffalo wings? Hell yes. | 炸鸡翅 太好了 |
[19:43] | Hey, is this Events by Tookie? | 这里是托奇的派对吗 |
[19:45] | – Who are you? – Randy Huffernan. | -你是谁 -兰迪·赫夫南 |
[19:47] | The kid said I could come change back here. | 那孩子说我可以在这里换衣服 |
[19:49] | Change why? Into what? | 换什么衣服 |
[19:52] | Uh, I’m the entertainment. | 我是来表演的 |
[19:56] | 生日快乐 奥克塔维亚 | |
[20:02] | It’s all cool. She’s gonna love it. | 派对太棒了 她肯定很开心 |
[20:05] | I said, get entertainment, | 我说搞点娱乐活动 |
[20:07] | like a karaoke machine or a juggler. | 卡拉OK或者变个戏法什么的 |
[20:10] | But a Wino-gram? | 结果叫了个酒吧脱衣舞男 |
[20:11] | From a-a dude who just might be a legit wino? | 还说不定不是合法的 |
[20:14] | Maybe I haggled too hard. | 可能是我太用力了 |
[20:17] | I think they sent the “B” team. | 他们应该搞了后备军来 |
[20:24] | The entertainment looks a little…raw. | 这个表演有点…糙啊 |
[20:26] | Yeah, my cousin never fails to…fail. | 是 我表弟在失败这方面…从不失败 |
[20:30] | Took? | 托奇 |
[20:33] | Canola and cayenne. Receipt’s in the bag. | 油和辣椒 收据在袋子里 |
[20:35] | We ran low. My wife, Laura. | 东西要用完了 这是我太太 劳拉 |
[20:37] | Nice to meet you. Miles. | 幸会 我是迈尔斯 |
[20:38] | You too. | 幸会 |
[20:39] | And it was 23 miles round trip. | 往返路程是二十三英里 |
[20:41] | 50 cents a mile, standard pricing. | 50美分一英里 标准价格 |
[20:44] | Alright. Look, I gotta go, Took. | 好了 我走了 托奇 |
[20:45] | Mira. ?Que pasa? | 等一下 |
[20:47] | That’s a lot of va-voom for book club, huh? | 书友会也太绕了吧 |
[20:50] | It was the only thing clean. | 只有那里是合法的 |
[20:53] | I’m home late, okay? | 我要回家了 |
[20:58] | Watch the broken glass! | 小心杯子 |
[21:00] | That’s cost plus, by the way. | 那杯子得额外加钱 |
[21:01] | Look, Took, now might be a good time to talk about that invoice. | 托奇 正好跟你说一下发票的问题 |
[21:04] | There was a $50 line item for grenadine? | 五十美元一桶的石榴汁 |
[21:07] | Mm, standard pricing. | 没错 标准价格 |
[21:13] | Hey, Mom, how’s, uh — how’s the birthday? | 妈妈 怎么样 生日开心吗 |
[21:16] | I’m having a wonderful time. | 我玩得很开心 |
[21:17] | – Yes? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[21:18] | – Good. – We needed this, Miles. | -太好了 -我们很需要狂欢一下 迈尔斯 |
[21:19] | – Thank you. – Good. | -谢谢你 -那就好 |
[21:21] | Ladies and gentle-germs. | 女士们先生们 |
[21:24] | – May I have your attentions? – Oh, my God. | -请注意 -我的天啊 |
[21:26] | Mom, okay, look, this wasn’t the original plan. | 妈 这不是我最初的计划 |
[21:29] | I…would like to perform, | 我想要为 |
[21:31] | for the birthday girl, a special rendition… | 寿星女 带来一段特别的表演 |
[21:35] | …of “You Light Up My Life.” | …《你照亮我的生命》 |
[21:43] | Oh, damn this thing. | 该死的手机 |
[21:46] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[21:48] | Forget device. | 忘了设置了 |
[21:50] | He really is drunk, isn’t he? | 他只是醉了 是吧 |
[21:57] | Is it playing? | 播了吗 |
[22:02] | Yeah, you nailed it, Camille. | 你说对了 卡米尔 |
[22:03] | The shooting script is identical to yours. | 拍摄剧本用的就是你的 |
[22:05] | – Force ripped you off. – I can’t believe it. | -福斯骗了你 -太过分了 |
[22:08] | So, how do we get them to comply? | 所以该怎么让他们承认呢 |
[22:09] | Well, that’s not really my department. | 这就不是我的工作范围了 |
[22:12] | I’m not an agent or a lawyer. | 我不是经济人也不是律师 |
[22:13] | I wouldn’t trust you if you were. | 你要是的话我就不会相信你了 |
[22:15] | But they should put my name on it, right? | 但他们应该把我的名字署上吧 |
[22:17] | Uh, yeah. Yeah, and, um, from the reading I’ve been doing, | 是 没错 就我看到的那些内容 |
[22:20] | they should be paying you, too. | 他们还应该付你钱 |
[22:21] | To think that I could be a paid writer in Hollywood? | 当一个能拿到薪水的好莱坞编剧 |
[22:24] | You’re making my dreams come true, Dex. | 你真是让我的梦想成真了 黛克斯 |
[22:26] | Uh, I’ll — I’ll do my best, Camille, okay? | 我尽力吧 卡米尔 好吗 |
[22:28] | I’ll, um, call you if I hear anything, okay? | 有消息再打给你 |
[22:31] | Bye. | 再见 |
[22:37] | – What you doing? – I’m packing. | -你干什么 -收拾东西 |
[22:39] | – Why? – ‘Cause I’m going home. | -为什么 -因为我要回家 |
[22:41] | What about the car? | 那车呢 |
[22:42] | Forget the car, okay? I hate the car. | 别提了 我讨厌那辆车 |
[22:44] | The car sucks and L.A. sucks, and I’m going home. | 车烂 洛杉矶也烂 我要回家了 |
[22:47] | Because? | 因为 |
[22:48] | Because it’s my dad’s car. | 因为那是我爸的车 |
[22:51] | Mm-hmm, you told me that. | 这个你说过 |
[22:52] | You don’t understand. It’s his actual car. | 你没听明白 那是他自己的车 |
[22:54] | Like, the same vehicle. | 是同一辆车 |
[22:56] | My father, a man I haven’t talked to | 我父亲 我二十多年 |
[22:58] | in, I don’t know, 20 years, is here in L.A., | 没说过话的父亲 就在洛杉矶 |
[23:02] | and he lives in the Valley, okay? | 就住在这里 |
[23:04] | Your dad lives in L.A.? | 你爸在洛杉矶生活 |
[23:05] | Yeah, and that’s why I’m flying back to Portland, alright? | 是的 所以我要回波特兰 |
[23:08] | Well, no, you’re running away. | 不行 你是在逃跑 |
[23:09] | You know what, Dex? | 你知道吗 黛克斯 |
[23:10] | I-I never should have let you talk me into this. | 我就不该答应你来这 |
[23:12] | You’re the one who told me to come down here. | 是你劝我来的 |
[23:14] | I’m leaving. | 我走了 |
[23:16] | Weren’t you the one telling me that I should talk to my family? | 不是你说的我应该和我的家人谈谈吗 |
[23:19] | Yes, I was, and that’s very different. | 是 我是说了 但那不一样 |
[23:20] | – How? – Because it’s your family. | -怎么不一样 -因为那是你的家人 |
[23:22] | – Grey, this is a sign. – Okay, what’s the sign? | -格雷 这是个预示 -什么预示 |
[23:25] | You were meant to come on this trip. | 预示着你来这里是注定的 |
[23:26] | W-What are the chances of this happening? | 这种巧合发生的机率有多大 |
[23:28] | You always said that if you ever found your dad | 你总是说只要找到你父亲 |
[23:31] | that you would finally get some closure. | 就能把一切都做个了结 |
[23:32] | Well, this is it. This is your chance. | 你了结的时刻到了 这是你的机会 |
[23:35] | You cannot run away from this. | 你不能逃跑 |
[23:41] | Alright, Dex. | 好吧 黛克斯 |
[23:43] | If I go see my dad, then you go see Maribel. | 如果我要去见我爸 你就要去见玛丽贝尔 |
[23:50] | Fine. You first. | 成 你先去 |
[23:51] | Why do I have to go first? | 为什么我先去 |
[23:52] | ‘Cause I have a deal to negotiate. | 因为我还有个交易要谈 |
[23:55] | – Fine. – Fine. | -行 -行 |
[24:05] | Okay, you need to understand something — | 你要明白 |
[24:07] | without me, this script goes nowhere. | 没有我 这个剧本根本没人知道 |
[24:09] | It’s dead in the water. | 早就石沉大海了 |
[24:11] | So Camille should be thanking you for ripping her off? | 这么说卡米尔还得谢谢你骗了她 |
[24:15] | This is your ass, Jim. | 都是你的错 吉姆 |
[24:16] | I can’t produce a script I don’t own. | 我没法用一个不属于我的剧本 |
[24:18] | If you want to avoid a shutdown, | 你们要是不想停拍 |
[24:20] | um, she’s gonna need two million for the script. | 就给她两百万买下剧本 |
[24:23] | I’m not quite done. | 我还没说完 |
[24:24] | Solo writing credit, um, ten per– | 单独编剧署名 10%… |
[24:27] | ten percent of first dollar gross — | 先期总票房的10%分成 |
[24:29] | – No, no, and no! – 16 tickets to the premiere, | -不行 不行 -首映会的16张票 |
[24:31] | private air travel, and a limo. | 私人飞机旅行和豪华轿车接送 |
[24:36] | This is the entire budget of the movie! | 整部电影的预算都不够用了 |
[24:37] | Okay, well, we’ll give you 24 hours to answer, | 好吧 我给你们24小时考虑 |
[24:39] | or, uh, we’re gonna shut it down. | 不然我们就直接叫停项目 |
[24:41] | No, I have 14 unsold pilots and 26 treatments. | 不行 我有14份没卖出去的试播集和26个待讨论剧本 |
[24:45] | I haven’t had a meeting in a year, okay? | 已经一年都没开过会了 |
[24:48] | And I’ve never been this close to something real, | 我从来没离梦想实现这么近过 |
[24:50] | and you’re not taking it away from me! | 绝对不会让你抢走 |
[24:52] | Take away what you stole? | 抢走你偷别人的东西吗 |
[24:55] | It was never yours, Mr. Drakner. | 它从来就不属于你 德拉科纳先生 |
[25:42] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[25:44] | Yeah, maybe I’m in the wrong place. | 抱歉 我可能走错地方了 |
[25:45] | I’m looking for a guy named Mike McConnell? | 我想找一个叫迈克·麦卡农的人 |
[25:48] | Dad, someone’s here to see you! | 爸 有人找你 |
[25:50] | – Hey, get ready. – Okay. | -你先去收拾东西 -好 |
[25:58] | Grey. | 格雷 |
[26:05] | Something to drink? | 喝点什么吗 |
[26:06] | Uh, no. | 不了 |
[26:09] | It’s good to see you. | 见到你很开心 |
[26:15] | Not what you were expecting? | 跟你想象得不一样吗 |
[26:18] | No. | 不一样 |
[26:19] | Honestly, I thought I’d find you in a dump somewhere. | 说实话 我以为你会在某个垃圾桶旁躺着 |
[26:22] | Everything caught up to you. | 以往造的孽都报应到身上了 |
[26:23] | Yeah, well, I guess I outran it, didn’t I? | 是啊 看来还是被我逃开了 |
[26:26] | Looks that way. | 看起来是的 |
[26:29] | You hear from your mom? | 你有你妈妈的消息吗 |
[26:31] | She, uh — She got remarried. | 她再婚了 |
[26:34] | Uh, some guy in a laundromat business. | 找了一个开洗衣店的男人 |
[26:37] | God help him. | 祝他好运 |
[26:41] | Anyway, they, uh, live in Kansas City now, so… | 总之 他们现在住在堪萨斯州 |
[26:45] | Everybody’s moved on, I guess. | 看来大家都放下过去了 |
[26:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:51] | A beard suits you. You look good. | 胡子很适合你 你气色不错 |
[26:53] | What — What have you been doing? | 你 你最近在忙什么 |
[26:55] | I got a bar up in Portland now. | 我在波特兰开了一家酒吧 |
[26:56] | – A bar? – Yeah. | -酒吧吗 -对 |
[26:59] | That’s great. Good for you. | 挺好的 好事 |
[27:00] | What’s it called? | 叫什么名字 |
[27:03] | It’s called The Bad Alibi. | 叫糟糕不在场证明 |
[27:06] | I love that name. | 这名字很不错 |
[27:08] | I, uh — I stopped drinking. | 我 我戒酒了 |
[27:12] | Just in time for the new family, I guess. | 刚好来得及组建新家庭 是吧 |
[27:16] | I’m glad you’re staying out of trouble. | 你没惹麻烦 我很欣慰 |
[27:18] | Well, it hasn’t been easy. | 也很不容易 |
[27:21] | I imagine it hasn’t been. | 可以想象 |
[27:24] | You know, everything I am, Mike, is ’cause of you. | 我现在的样子 迈克 都是因为你 |
[27:26] | I did everything you taught me. | 我做的都是你教我的 |
[27:29] | And by the time I realized that it was crap, | 等我反应过来你说得不对时 |
[27:31] | I was in jail. | 已经在监狱里 |
[27:33] | Is that what you came here to tell me? | 你就是过来跟我说这个的吗 |
[27:34] | I — I was a bad father? | 说我是个糟糕的父亲 |
[27:36] | You don’t think I know that? | 你不觉得我早就知道吗 |
[27:38] | Well, I never got to say it to you. | 我一直没能当面告诉你 |
[27:40] | You don’t think I wanted to say how — how sorry I was? | 你觉得我没想过告诉你 我很抱歉吗 |
[27:44] | You had a long time to do that. You never reached out to me. | 你有的是时间 可你从没找过我 |
[27:46] | You told me you never wanted to see me again, you — | 你说你再也不想见到我了 你… |
[27:48] | It was 20 years ago. I was a 16-year-old kid. | 那是二十年前的事 我当时才16岁 |
[27:51] | You were the dad. You could’ve fixed it. | 你是当爹的 你应该做点什么 |
[27:53] | You didn’t. I guess it’s easier | 可你没有 也许对你来说 |
[27:55] | for you just to start over, start from scratch, huh? | 从头再来 重新开始比较简单 |
[27:57] | Okay. | 好了 |
[28:02] | Honey, Mikey, this is Grey. | 亲爱的 麦奇 这是格雷 |
[28:07] | This is Darlene and Mikey Junior. | 这是达琳和小麦奇 |
[28:10] | Hey, Mikey. | 麦奇你好 |
[28:11] | It’s so nice to meet you. Yeah. | 很高兴认识你 |
[28:15] | You, too. | 我也是 |
[28:18] | I-I don’t — I don’t want to be rude, | 我不想显得很没礼貌 |
[28:19] | but we’re running late to baseball practice. | 但是我们得赶着去棒球训练了 |
[28:23] | Good luck today, Mikey. | 祝你好运 麦奇 |
[28:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:28] | – Bye. – Bye, honey. | -拜 -拜拜 亲爱的 |
[28:29] | – Bye, Dad. – Bye. | -拜 爸爸 -拜 |
[28:39] | Beautiful family. | 美满的家庭 |
[28:41] | All these photos, these memories, | 这么多照片 这么多记忆 |
[28:43] | you know, holidays and birthdays | 假日和生日 |
[28:46] | and Little League in these perfectly framed photographs. | 还有少年棒球联赛的纪念照 |
[28:49] | But I’ll tell you, you don’t have any of me. | 我告诉你 你根本没有我的照片 |
[28:54] | It’s like I never existed in your life. | 就好像我在你生命中从未存在过 |
[28:56] | I just — I-I don’t have any photos of us. | 我 我手上没有我们的照片 |
[29:06] | Now you do. | 这下你有了 |
[29:18] | I remember this day. | 我记得这天 |
[29:20] | Yeah, I do, too, Dad. | 是啊 我也记得 爸爸 |
[29:22] | It was a good day, wasn’t it? | 那天很开心 是不是 |
[29:23] | It was a great day. Yeah. | 确实非常开心 |
[29:27] | I’m sorry, son. | 对不起 儿子 |
[29:29] | For everything. | 这么多年 |
[29:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[29:33] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[29:43] | Well, it was touch-and-go, | 虽然之前没把握 |
[29:45] | but we made a fortune, young brother. | 但我们赚了很多钱 兄弟 |
[29:47] | Five times normal receipts. | 比平时多赚了五倍 |
[29:49] | Grey’s gonna be thrilled. | 格雷肯定很激动 |
[29:51] | His gun is missing. | 他的枪不见了 |
[29:55] | Say what? | 你说什么 |
[29:57] | “Pistol carried by First Lieutenant Jacob McConnell. | “康涅狄格州志愿者步兵陆军中尉” |
[29:59] | Connecticut Volunteer Infantry.” | “雅各布·麦卡农用过的枪” |
[30:02] | You sure it was there? | 你确定在那里吗 |
[30:03] | It’s always there. | 一直都在那里 |
[30:04] | Someone took it from the party? | 是派对上有人拿走了吗 |
[30:06] | Who’d keep something nice just hanging in an office? | 谁会把贵重的东西随便挂在办公室里 |
[30:09] | Maybe we can replace it and Grey won’t know the difference. | 也许我们可以换一把 格雷也发现不了 |
[30:12] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[30:16] | So, it belonged to – Grey’s great-great-grandfather | 所以这是内战时期 格雷的曾曾曾祖父 |
[30:20] | from the Civil War. | 用过的枪 |
[30:21] | And it was recently appraised for — | 而且最近的报价是 |
[30:25] | Dios mio — | 我的天啊 |
[30:28] | $22,000. | 两万二美金 |
[30:30] | We’re dead meat. | 我们完了 |
[30:32] | Yikes. | 完了 |
[30:37] | Hey, you glad you did it? | 去完觉得开心吗 |
[30:40] | Maybe at some point, I will be, | 也许以后的某一天 会开心吧 |
[30:41] | but right now, I just kind of feel robbed, you know? | 但是现在 我只是觉得空落落的 |
[30:45] | I went there, and I — I don’t know — | 我去他家的时候 我也不知道 |
[30:47] | I thought we were just gonna pick up where we left off. | 我以为我们还能和以前一样 |
[30:50] | You get in a fight or something? | 你是打了一架吗 |
[30:52] | He’s just not the same guy anymore. | 他已经不是原来的他了 |
[30:55] | Maybe you’re not either. | 也许你也不是了 |
[30:56] | I don’t know, the more that I hate the guy, | 我也不知道 我越是恨他 |
[30:58] | the more that I see myself in him, you know? | 就越能在他身上看到我自己 |
[31:01] | My dad was a quiet guy. | 我爸爸以前很安静 |
[31:03] | Introspective. I take more after my mom. | 很内向 我主要还是随我妈妈 |
[31:06] | You don’t talk about your mom that often. | 你不经常提起你的妈妈 |
[31:08] | No. She, um… | 是的 她… |
[31:11] | She had a lot of fire in her. | 她的内心非常炽热 |
[31:13] | You know, if anyone cut in front of us in line | 如果有人插我们的队 |
[31:15] | or was rude to us, they would, uh — | 或者对我们态度恶劣 他们… |
[31:17] | they’d get an earful. | 他们没好果子吃 |
[31:20] | Yeah, she was tough. | 她很厉害 |
[31:22] | But she couldn’t watch movies | 但是她看不了那种 |
[31:26] | or animals who were being mistreated. | 受到虐待的小动物 或者电影 |
[31:30] | Or robots. | 或者机器人 |
[31:31] | Did you say “robots”? | 你说机器人 |
[31:33] | Yeah, she — she couldn’t watch humanoid robots | 是的 她看不了那种仿真机器人 |
[31:36] | getting kicked around or — or dismantled. | 被人痛揍或者拆解 |
[31:40] | Come to think of it, neither can I. | 现在想想 我也看不了 |
[31:41] | Well, that is oddly specific. | 这还真是很独特 |
[31:44] | Whenever I think about them leaving us, | 我只要想到他们丢下了我们 |
[31:46] | I just want to smash something. | 我就想砸烂什么东西 |
[31:48] | People up and bail for a million reasons. | 人类有千百万个逃跑的理由 |
[31:52] | None of ’em good. | 没有一个是好的 |
[31:54] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[31:55] | Livin’ the Hollywood dream. | 简直就是好莱坞桥段 |
[31:57] | Well, if there’s an upside, | 如果有什么好的方面的话 |
[31:58] | I don’t see how things could get much worse. | 只能说我觉得事情应该不会更糟糕了 |
[32:02] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[32:03] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[32:05] | Hey, Dex, you’re making it worse! | 黛克斯 你让事情变得更糟糕了耶 |
[32:07] | Do something! | 做点什么啊 |
[32:11] | Not that! | 别这么玩啊 |
[32:11] | Here, put this over your mouth, breathe through it. | 把这个放在你的嘴上呼吸 |
[32:13] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 快走 快走 |
[32:19] | Just give me a call if you hear anything. | 有什么消息就打给我 |
[32:23] | Well, I gave them Jim Force, | 我和他们说了吉姆·福斯 |
[32:25] | and the producer, Jared Mendleton. | 还有制作人杰拉德·孟德顿 |
[32:28] | They’re gonna look into it. | 他们会查的 |
[32:29] | Hey, that’s it for me and L.A. | 我再也不想待在洛杉矶了 |
[32:31] | Let’s just get in the car and go home. | 我们赶紧上车回家吧 |
[32:33] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[32:35] | I came here to get Camille a deal, | 我是来给卡米尔争取协议的 |
[32:36] | and I’m not gonna let a little heat scare me away. | 我不会被一点小火苗吓跑 |
[32:38] | A little heat? It was a fire bomb. | 什么小火苗 那可是燃烧弹 |
[32:42] | Look, I think I have a way that we could flush out the suspects. | 听着 我觉得我有办法揪出我们的嫌疑人 |
[32:45] | – “We”? – Yeah. | -“我们” -是的 |
[32:46] | They’re — They’re gonna recognize me, so… | 他们肯定会认出我 所以 |
[32:53] | Excuse me. You know where Stage 7 is? | 不好意思 你知道七号片场在哪里吗 |
[32:55] | – Right around the corner. – Thanks. | -在那个角落 -谢谢 |
[32:59] | So, this scumbag P.I., | 那个混球私人侦探 |
[33:01] | the one who stole a scripty’s production draft, | 就是偷了剧本原稿的那家伙 |
[33:03] | had a Molotov cocktail tossed in her apartment last night. | 据说昨晚家里被人扔了一个燃烧弹 |
[33:06] | You know, my friend, who’s LAPD, | 我在纽约警局的朋友 |
[33:08] | says that the P.I. has video of the bomber running away, | 说那个私人侦探拍下了丢炸弹的家伙逃跑的视频 |
[33:13] | but she won’t turn it over to the cops unless they pay. | 但是他们不给钱 她就不把视频给他们 |
[33:15] | Can you believe it? | 你敢信吗 |
[33:16] | The P.I. has a regular table at The Roosevelt. | 那个私人侦探在罗斯福酒吧有个保留座 |
[33:18] | By 5:00 P.M. every day, she’s drinking martinis. | 每天都会在那里喝马丁尼喝到下午五点 |
[33:21] | So the cops are going to broker a deal. | 所以警察打算做个交易 |
[33:23] | I’m sorry. What’s that? | 不好意思 什么 |
[33:24] | Oh, cops in the ’50s didn’t have beards. | 50年代的警察不留胡子 |
[33:26] | – Are you gonna shave my beard? – Yeah. | -你要刮掉我的胡子吗 -是的 |
[33:28] | Oh, no, no, no, no. I-I can’t work like this. | 不不不 我可不干这种活 |
[33:31] | I quit. Thank you. | 我不干了 谢谢 |
[33:33] | So, you’re saying it’s a musket? | 你说那是一把火枪吗 |
[33:35] | Black powder pistol. | 黑火药手枪 |
[33:37] | And you think someone in my family stole it? | 你觉得是我家的人偷的吗 |
[33:38] | Well, i-initially, I thought it was the Wino-gram, | 一开始 我以为是在那里 |
[33:41] | who changed clothes in there, | 换衣服的酒鬼 |
[33:42] | but then Ansel said there were a lot of folks | 但后来安塞尔又说整晚有很多人 |
[33:43] | in and out of the office all night. | 进出办公室 |
[33:44] | Okay, Tookie, I am trying | 托奇 我在努力 |
[33:46] | to heal a wound in my immediate family. | 抚平我家人收到的伤害 |
[33:49] | Accusing extended family of theft? | 指责我的家人偷窃 |
[33:51] | You see, that opens a whole other wound. | 这会造成更深的伤害 |
[33:52] | – Look, Miles, I — – Detective Hoffman. | -听着 迈尔斯 我… -叫我霍夫曼警探 |
[33:56] | I don’t want to place blame on anyone, believe me. | 我不想指责任何人 相信我 |
[33:59] | But the gun is missing, so I need your help. | 但是这把枪部件 所以我需要你的帮助 |
[34:03] | I’ll look into it. | 我会去查的 |
[34:13] | You’re having a martini on a sting? | 你在灌马丁尼 |
[34:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:18] | Every guidebook recommends a martini from The Roosevelt. | 所有的指南都推荐来罗斯福酒吧喝马丁尼 |
[34:20] | I’m having one. | 我就要来一杯 |
[34:25] | Do yourself a favor — dirty up with some olives. | 行行好 加点橄榄入点味 |
[34:27] | Hey, heads up. | 注意点 |
[34:28] | Someone’s coming your way. | 有人往你那里去了 |
[34:30] | It’s Conrad Costas. | 是康拉德·康斯塔斯 |
[34:35] | You? | 是你 |
[34:36] | You were the P.I. on set? | 你是去片场的那个私人侦探 |
[34:37] | You threw a Molotov cocktail through my window last night? | 是你昨晚往我的窗里丢鸡尾酒 |
[34:47] | Do you have that surveillance footage or not? | 你手上到底有没有监控录像 |
[34:49] | I’m not here to answer your questions. | 我不是来回答你的问题的 |
[34:54] | Come on, you got to be kidding me. | 拜托 你在开玩笑吧 |
[34:55] | Do I look like I’m kidding? | 我看上去像是在开玩笑吗 |
[34:56] | I’ll shoot if you don’t hand it over right now. | 要是你不赶紧交出来 我就开枪 |
[34:58] | 911. What’s your emergency? | 警察 有什么经济情况 |
[35:00] | Freddie, you’re not a killer. | 弗雷迪 你不是能杀人的 |
[35:01] | Sorry, but I need this part. | 抱歉 但我需要这段录像 |
[35:03] | This is a long way to go to keep production rolling. | 你要是想这样继续制作可不是什么简单的办法 |
[35:06] | You think I have a choice? This was my last shot. | 你以为我有别的选择吗 这是我最后的机会 |
[35:09] | I know. I know how you feel. | 我明白 我明白你的感受 |
[35:10] | No, you don’t. | 不 你不明白 |
[35:12] | You don’t know what it’s like to be loved like that… | 你不明白先是那样受人喜爱 |
[35:17] | …and then to be forgotten | 然后又被遗忘 |
[35:18] | like — like — like you never existed. | 就像你根本就没有存在过 |
[35:23] | You’re right. I don’t. | 你说得对 我不懂 |
[35:25] | I don’t, but, um, that must hurt. | 我不懂 但那肯定很痛苦 |
[35:33] | I just want to look people in the eye | 我只想看着人们的眼睛 |
[35:34] | and — and for them to — to see me. | 让他们看到我 |
[35:40] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[35:47] | I can — I can salvage this. | 我能…我能力挽狂澜 |
[35:49] | Freddie, you can’t. | 弗雷迪 你不行 |
[35:53] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[35:55] | Why don’t you hand that to me? | 不如把这个给我吧 |
[35:58] | It’s just a prop. | 这只是道具 |
[36:00] | Yeah, well, I’m not gonna tell them about it, okay? | 我不会和他们说的 好吗 |
[36:14] | I feel bad for the guy. | 我很同情他 |
[36:15] | He just didn’t want to be forgotten. | 他只是不想被人遗忘 |
[36:18] | Who does? | 谁想呢 |
[36:21] | – Amigo! ¿Que pasa? – I’m fine. What’s up? | -伙计 你好吗 -我很好 怎么了 |
[36:24] | That’s great. | 太好了 |
[36:25] | So, the pistola’s gone, and maybe it was the wino, | 手枪不见了 也许是酒鬼 |
[36:28] | but people were in and out of here, too. | 但是也有很多人进出这里 |
[36:31] | Okay, what pistola? | 好吧 什么手枪 |
[36:32] | The Civil War gun in your office. | 你办公室那把内战时期的枪 |
[36:34] | I put it in a safe in my loft. | 我放在柜子里的保险柜里了 |
[36:35] | I knew you were gonna have a party, | 我知道你们肯定要开派对 |
[36:36] | and I didn’t want it stolen. | 我不想被人偷了 |
[36:38] | And what are you talking about a wino? | 你说什么酒鬼 |
[36:41] | Nothing. It’s all good. | 没什么 没事 |
[36:42] | Alright, we’re gonna talk about this when I get home. | 好吧 等我回来后再说 |
[36:44] | Si, jefe. | 好 伙计 |
[36:54] | That’s crazy. | 真是太疯狂了 |
[36:55] | I think that we’re almost there. | 应该快搞定了 |
[36:57] | We’ve got sole writing credit, | 要单独编剧署名 |
[36:59] | 50 grand for the script, 6 tickets to the premiere, right? | 剧本五万 还有六张首映礼的票 对吧 |
[37:01] | Premiere? The star’s in jail. | 首映礼 主演都进监狱了 |
[37:03] | Oh, no, it’s already been recast. | 不 已经换演员了 |
[37:04] | Yeah, he wasn’t really our first choice to begin with. | 嗯 我们一开始也没打算选他 |
[37:07] | Wow. Out with one, in with another. | 翻脸不认人啊 |
[37:09] | Uh, last thing — the title, “At All Costs.” | 最后一件事 标题《不惜一切》 |
[37:12] | My client would like to have that reinstated. | 我的委托人想改动一下 |
[37:14] | Ooh, uh, there is a lot of paper out there | 要是要改题目的话 |
[37:17] | with the other title. | 可是要过很多文件的 |
[37:18] | Yeah, I think we can come up with a compromise. | 嗯 我觉得我们应该能折衷处理 |
[37:21] | Alright, we have a deal. Thank you, gentlemen. | 好了 那就这么成交了 谢谢 先生们 |
[37:24] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:28] | Hmm. I think I have this town figured out. | 我觉得我摸清楚这镇子的门道了 |
[37:29] | It’s slick, it’s sleazy, but it’s fun. | 这里下流奸诈 但很有趣 |
[37:31] | You fit right in. | 你融入很快 |
[37:33] | Okay, I think my work here is done. | 好吧 我觉得我的工作完成了 |
[37:34] | – You ready to go home? – Not quite. | -准备好回家了吗 -还没有 |
[37:37] | No? | 还没有吗 |
[37:45] | Alright, this is the place. | 好了 就是这里了 |
[37:49] | Want me to go in with you? | 要我和你一起进去吗 |
[37:52] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[37:53] | Alright. I’ll be here. | 好 我会一直在这里 |
[37:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[38:13] | Could I help you? | 有什么需要帮助的吗 |
[38:15] | Maribel? | 玛丽贝尔 |
[38:17] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:19] | Oh, I don’t believe it. Um… | 我真是不敢相信 |
[38:20] | Ooh, it’s been so long! | 好久不见了 |
[38:24] | Look at you! | 看看你啊 |
[38:26] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:28] | Oh, dear. | 亲爱的 |
[38:30] | Oh, my. | 天啊 |
[38:32] | Oh, how beautiful you are. | 你真是太美了 |
[38:36] | – Sit, sit, sit. – Thank you, um… | -坐坐坐 -谢谢你 |
[38:40] | Hi. | 你好 |
[38:42] | You should’ve called. | 你该先打个电话来 |
[38:43] | I know, I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我知道 我很抱歉 |
[38:45] | Oh, I’m just so glad to see you. | 我只是看到你真的很高兴 |
[38:46] | So happy to see you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[38:48] | It’s good to see you, too. | 我见到你也很高兴 |
[38:50] | My goodness, you don’t look a day older. | 天啊 你看上去还是和以前一样 |
[38:54] | I’m so glad you came to visit. | 你能来看看真是太好了 |
[38:56] | Yeah, me, too. Um… | 是啊 我也觉得 |
[38:59] | Actually, I’m — I’m looking for Mom and Dad. | 其实 我是来找爸爸妈妈的 |
[39:02] | I was hoping you could — you could tell me where they are. | 我是想问问你能不能告诉我 他们在哪里 |
[39:07] | Sweetie… | 亲爱的 |
[39:10] | they passed. | 他们去世了 |
[39:13] | Mom, uh, in the winter of ’83, | 你妈妈是在1983年的冬天去世的 |
[39:17] | and — and Dad went the year after. | 你父亲第二年也去世了 |
[39:20] | Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[39:24] | Sorry — | 抱歉 |
[39:25] | Tell me, how is Dex? | 告诉我 黛克斯最近怎么样了 |
[39:30] | I hope she’s safe over there. | 希望她一切安好 |
[39:33] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
[39:35] | Ah, thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[39:37] | Oh, she’s gonna be cross with you, | 她会对你很生气的 |
[39:40] | leaving Ansel in that home. | 你把安塞尔丢在那个家里 |
[39:42] | I told you it wasn’t right. | 我就说那样做不对 |
[39:44] | But when do you ever listen to your big sister? | 但是你什么时候听过你大姐姐的话 |
[39:52] | Maribel, you, um… | 玛丽布尔 你… |
[39:55] | Do you remember the last time that — that we spoke? | 你还记得我们上一次说话是什么时候吗 |
[39:59] | The night you left. You and David. | 你离开的那晚 你和大卫一起 |
[40:02] | Do — Do you remember where we went? | 你还记得我们去哪里了吗 |
[40:04] | You said it would be better if I didn’t know. | 你说我最好还是不要知道 |
[40:07] | You — You said… | 你…你说 |
[40:08] | you had to go leave and you couldn’t come back. | 你们必须要离开 不会再回来了 |
[40:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:13] | Only you know that. | 只有你自己知道 |
[40:17] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得没错 |
[40:22] | I’m so sorry, sweet girl. | 我很抱歉 亲爱的 |
[40:28] | Are you gonna leave now? | 你现在要走了吗 |
[40:32] | Why don’t we just sit for a while? | 我们还是一起坐一会儿吧 |
[40:34] | I’d like that. | 那太好了 |
[40:53] | They came to a compromise on the title — | 他们最后还是对标题折衷了 |
[40:57] | “At All Costs: The Conrad Costas Chronicles.” | 《不惜一切:康拉德·康斯塔斯编年史》 |
[41:00] | That’s worse than before. It’s un-sayable. | 比之前的更烂了 根本说不出口 |
[41:02] | Camille agreed to it. | 卡米尔同意了 |
[41:03] | Aw, who knows? Maybe it’ll be a big hit. | 谁知道呢 也许能大火呢 |
[41:09] | At least someone got something out of this trip. | 至少有人在这趟旅途中有所收获了 |
[41:13] | You know, actually, I was thinking about it. | 其实我之前一直在想 |
[41:15] | I’ve, uh… | 我… |
[41:16] | I spent my whole life afraid of becoming my father. | 我这辈子都在恐惧我会变成我父亲 |
[41:20] | And it turns out, the guy has got it all figured out. | 结果 原来那家伙早就安排好了一切 |
[41:24] | So, if you do the math on it, | 所以要是你仔细想想 |
[41:27] | that means I’m not destined to be a total loser. | 这说明我并不会注定成为一个废物 |
[41:31] | I’m happy you, um — you found an answer. | 我很高兴你找到了一个答案 |
[41:34] | So did you. | 你也是 |
[41:36] | How so? | 怎么说 |
[41:38] | You’re brave enough to look for your parents. | 你鼓起勇气 寻找你的父母 |
[41:41] | You didn’t know that before. | 你之前并不知道 |
[41:47] | Still would’ve been nice, wouldn’t it? | 还是可能会很好的 对吗 |
[41:51] | The Hollywood ending. | 好莱坞式结尾 |
[41:52] | Oh, come on. There’s no such thing. | 拜托 没这回事 |