时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | They’re made for each other. | 他们简直是天造地设 |
[00:02] | Truly. | 没错 |
[00:03] | You got him wrapped around your finger? | 你把他玩弄于鼓掌之间了吧 |
[00:05] | Who says I’m not wrapped around his? | 谁知道是不是他把我玩弄于鼓掌之间呢 |
[00:06] | My dad’s son has a baseball tournament in Seattle, | 我爸的另一个儿子 在西雅图有一场棒球比赛 |
[00:10] | and he wants to see me. | 我爸想来看看我 |
[00:11] | – Is he coming? – I don’t think so. | -他还来吗 -我觉得不会了 |
[00:13] | You have information about the IED | 你有关于炸死本杰明·黑鸟 |
[00:15] | that killed Benjamin Blackbird? | 那枚炸弹的信息吗 |
[00:16] | You understand the file is classified, Top Secret. | 你得知道这份文件为最高机密 |
[00:17] | 第92民政事务营 托马斯·尤内斯 本杰明·黑鸟 | |
[00:18] | Okay, I just need help, though. | 我就是想寻求点帮助 |
[00:20] | I-I– Look, I wish I could, but, Dex, it’s D.O.D. | 我 我也想帮 但是黛克斯 这是国防部 |
[00:22] | Benny was the whistleblower. | 本尼是吹哨人 |
[00:24] | He was gonna expose his entire squad. | 他是打算曝光他整个小队 |
[00:26] | That’s what got him killed. | 所以才害他被杀 |
[00:27] | TJ Tj? | |
[01:20] | *I just want to be your everything* | *我只想成为你的一切* |
[01:25] | Fruit cup? | 水果杯 |
[01:28] | – Excuse me? – Fruit cup. | -什么 -水果杯 |
[01:29] | Care for it much? | 你爱吃吗 |
[01:32] | No. Not much. | 不 不怎么喜欢 |
[01:42] | So, what’d you do, sunshine? | 你干什么了 亲爱的 |
[01:44] | I’m not sure. You? | 我不确定 你呢 |
[01:46] | Oh, this is just all a big mistake. | 只是个巨大的错误 |
[01:48] | Yeah, I’ll bet. | 是啊 可不嘛 |
[01:50] | Excuse me, Officer, w-why am I handcuffed to this bed? | 不好意思 警官 我为什么被铐在床上 |
[01:53] | ‘Cause you’re under arrest? | 因为你被捕了 |
[01:55] | For what? | 因为什么 |
[01:57] | – Murder. – What — No. No, no, no. | -谋杀 -什么 不不不 |
[01:59] | There’s gotta be some kind of mistake. | 这肯定是弄错了 |
[02:02] | I’ll bet. | 可不嘛 |
[02:03] | Dr. Richman to room 118. | 理查曼医生请到118号房 |
[02:06] | It went down last night. | 是昨天发生的 |
[02:07] | Victim is Thomas “TJ” Junes. | 死者是TJ 托马斯·尤内斯 |
[02:11] | Does that ring a bell? | 有印象吗 |
[02:13] | – No. – He’s a 35-year-old Army vet. | -没有 -35岁退伍兵 |
[02:16] | Shot to death at close range. | 近距离枪杀 |
[02:17] | The guys found Dex passed out at the scene. | 有人发现黛克斯昏倒在犯罪现场 |
[02:19] | Okay, Dex would never kill anyone. | 好吧 黛克斯不可能杀人 |
[02:21] | Trust me, I didn’t want to believe it either. | 相信我 我也不想相信 |
[02:22] | But you and I have both seen a lot of things | 但你和我都见过很多 |
[02:24] | we wouldn’t want to believe. | 我们不愿相信的事 |
[02:25] | There’s got to be an explanation. | 肯定有个解释 |
[02:26] | We’ll get it straightened out. | 我们会搞清楚的 |
[02:28] | “We”? You can’t possibly be objective about this. | “我们” 你不可能客观地调查这件案子 |
[02:30] | Lieutenant, come on, now. | 副队 拜托 |
[02:31] | You just said there was no way Dex could have done this. | 你刚说了黛克斯不可能杀人 |
[02:34] | – I was speaking figuratively. – Oh, okay. | -这只是打个比方 -是吗 |
[02:36] | Well, then, figuratively speaking, | 那好 我也打个比方 |
[02:38] | you’re staying the hell away from this case. | 你不能碰这个案子 |
[02:40] | Who’s gonna run second in there? | 那谁跟你一起去审 |
[02:41] | Hey. Just heard. | 我刚听说 |
[02:43] | Crazy, right? | 真不可思议 对吧 |
[02:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:53] | Why don’t you walk us through last night? | 不如你说说昨晚的情况吧 |
[02:54] | Yeah, of course. | 嗯 当然 |
[02:55] | I have, uh, nothing to hide, so… | 我没什么可隐瞒的 |
[02:57] | That is always comforting. | 这话总让人舒心 |
[02:58] | Where’s Hoffman? | 霍夫曼呢 |
[02:59] | Tied up on another case. | 有别的案子 |
[03:02] | She’s a terrible liar. | 她撒谎技术真烂 |
[03:04] | How do you know Thomas Junes? | 你怎么认识托马斯·尤内斯的 |
[03:05] | Tj. Yes. | TJ 对 |
[03:06] | TJ So, um, TJ | |
[03:07] | and Benjamin Blackbird were friends. | 和本杰明·黑鸟是朋友 |
[03:09] | They were in the Army together. | 他们一起参军 |
[03:11] | Benny? Uh, Sue Lynn’s son? | 本尼 苏·林恩的儿子 |
[03:13] | – Yeah. – So, you went there to — | -对 -那你过去是 |
[03:15] | To talk to him. | 找他谈谈 |
[03:16] | Um, and when I got there, uh, there he was, | 当我到的时候 他已经 |
[03:19] | lying dead on the floor. | 躺在地上死了 |
[03:20] | You know, I don’t — I don’t quite remember — | 我不 我不怎么记得 |
[03:22] | You remember how you got into the house? | 你记得你怎么进屋的吗 |
[03:26] | The door? | 门 |
[03:27] | Is that a question? | 那是个问题吗 |
[03:29] | I think we all know how — how I got into the house. | 我想我们都知道 我是怎么进去的 |
[03:31] | Better we hear about the crowbar from you, Dex. | 最好我们直接听你说出来 黛克斯 |
[03:37] | You guys think that I killed him. | 你们觉得我杀了他 |
[03:38] | No, we’re just trying to establish the facts. | 不 我们只是想澄清事实 |
[03:40] | You broke into his house… | 你闯入了他家 |
[03:42] | I was — I was agitated. | 我那时很烦躁 |
[03:43] | And drunk, apparently. | 还喝醉了 |
[03:44] | I had a few, okay? | 我是喝了几杯 |
[03:46] | – So what? – So what? | -那又怎样 -那又怎样 |
[03:47] | You were found unconscious at the scene of a homicide. | 你被人发现昏倒在一起凶案现场 |
[03:49] | So, until you give us some explanation — | 除非你能给我们一个解释 |
[03:51] | Okay, I was framed. | 好 我被陷害了 |
[03:53] | – Stop talking, Dex. – Framed? By who? | -别说了 黛克斯 -陷害 被谁 |
[03:55] | By the person who killed TJ, obviously. | 被杀害TJ的真凶啊 |
[03:57] | Do I have to do your job? | 我得替你把活干了吗 |
[03:59] | Angry enough to break into someone’s house | 愤怒到闯进别人的屋子 |
[04:00] | and say whatever it is you said to the guy. | 并对那家伙说你要说的话 |
[04:02] | No, he was dead when I got there. | 不 我到那里时他已经死了 |
[04:04] | But why were you there? | 但你为什么要去那里 |
[04:07] | What did you want with Thomas Junes? | 你找托马斯·尤内斯要谈什么 |
[04:10] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:13] | She’s done talking. | 她说完了 |
[04:16] | Aren’t you… | 你不是… |
[04:17] | Your lawyer. | 你的律师 |
[04:18] | Lionel Hoffman. | 莱昂内尔·霍夫曼 |
[04:22] | My client is under suspicion. | 我的委托人有犯罪嫌疑 |
[04:24] | Are you pressing charges? | 你们要是否对她提出起诉 |
[04:26] | Well, we are trying to ascertain that right now. | 我们正在评估起诉是否必要 |
[04:29] | Well, you’ll have to ascertain that without her help. | 你们得在没她帮忙的情况下确定了 |
[04:31] | If charges are forthcoming, you will call my office. | 如果决定起诉我的委托人 请致电我的办公室 |
[04:34] | I will surrender her promptly. | 我会立刻把她交给警方 |
[04:35] | Until then, we need to get you out of that orange thing. | 在那之前 我们得帮你去除这橙色囚服 |
[04:39] | Ladies, we outie. | 女士们 我们撤了 |
[04:42] | We outie. | 我们撤了 |
[04:48] | – Thank you so much. – Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. | -非常谢谢你 -好了 好了 |
[04:49] | You are done talking to cops, alright? | 你不能再跟警察谈话了 好吗 |
[04:54] | Come on. | 快点 |
[04:57] | You called your dad? Really? | 你打给你爸爸了 来这一招 |
[05:00] | He just happened to be upstairs | 他刚好在楼上 |
[05:01] | having coffee with Judge Reynolds. | 跟雷诺兹法官一起喝咖啡 |
[05:02] | I didn’t know he was gonna bust in there… | 我不知道他会闯进去 |
[05:09] | – Table four. – Their tacos are coming, okay? | -四号桌 -他们得玉米卷马上就好 |
[05:12] | You said that ten minutes ago. | 这话你十分钟前已经说过了 |
[05:13] | No, ten minutes ago, I said check back in ten minutes. | 不 十分钟前我说的是 十分钟后再来问 |
[05:19] | Hello? | 你好 |
[05:20] | There. Happy? | 好了 满意了吗 |
[05:22] | Hold on. Can’t hear you. | 等一下 我听不到 |
[05:25] | I’m not mad at you. | 我没有生你的气 |
[05:26] | Know why they call it An ipa? | 知道这为什么叫印度淡啤酒吗 |
[05:28] | ‘Cause when the British navy was traveling to, uh… | 因为英国海军旅行至… |
[05:33] | Riveting story. Edge of your seat kinda stuff. | 是个引人入胜的故事 让人急不可耐 |
[05:36] | Some place you got here. | 你这地方真不错 |
[05:44] | So, what do you want from me? | 你到底要我怎样 |
[05:46] | A do over. | 重新开始 |
[05:48] | But I know that’s not possible. | 我知道这不可能了 |
[05:49] | No, it — it isn’t possible. | 是 不可能了 |
[05:50] | We don’t get those. | 我们没有那个机会了 |
[05:52] | I’m trying to make amends. | 我在试着做出弥补 |
[05:53] | You blew me off with a text. | 你发短信放了我鸽子 |
[05:55] | I was afraid! | 因为我害怕了 |
[05:57] | A man is supposed to go to the nth, | 一个男人该尽其所能地 |
[05:59] | to protect his family. | 保护他的家人 |
[06:01] | Make any sacrifice, right? | 做出任何牺牲 明白吗 |
[06:02] | Right. | 明白 |
[06:04] | I didn’t do that with you. | 我没有为你付出很多 |
[06:08] | Look, I…I know this may sound hollow, | 可能我这么说有点空洞 |
[06:10] | but if there’s anything… that you need from me, | 但如果有任何你需要的 |
[06:14] | anything I can do, I just want you to know… | 任何我能为你做的 我希望你知道… |
[06:18] | that I’m… | 我在… |
[06:20] | I’ll let you know. | 我会提出来 |
[06:25] | I’ll go. | 我走了 |
[06:30] | Wait, Mike. | 等等 迈克 |
[06:36] | How’d they do? | 他们怎么样 |
[06:39] | Mikey Jr.’s team? The little league? | 小麦奇他们队 在少年棒球联赛中表现如何 |
[06:42] | They did great. They got third place. | 很好 他们得了第三名 |
[06:45] | Flew home with his mom and the team. | 跟他妈妈和他们团队一起飞回家了 |
[06:47] | And what about you? When do you head back? | 你呢 你什么时候回去 |
[06:49] | Few days. | 过几天 |
[06:50] | You got a place to stay? | 你有地方住吗 |
[06:53] | I got a loft upstairs if you want to crash. | 如果你想住的话 我楼上有阁楼 |
[06:58] | Dex called. She’s on her way here. | 黛克斯打电话了 她在来的路上 |
[07:00] | She’s always on her way here. | 她总是在来的路上 |
[07:01] | From jail! | 她从监狱过来的 |
[07:07] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[07:08] | Can we, um… | 我们能… |
[07:11] | can we speak alone? | 我们能单独谈谈吗 |
[07:13] | Uh, he’s family. He stays. | 他是家人 他没问题 |
[07:15] | So, look, I-I didn’t do this. | 真的 那不是我干的 |
[07:16] | The only thing that matters is what they can prove. | 重要的是 他们能证实什么 |
[07:19] | From the looks of things, it could go either way. | 目前来看 两种情况都有可能 |
[07:22] | So, what bad facts are the cops gonna find | 有哪些事实对你不利 是你觉得我应该 |
[07:24] | that I need to get ahead of? | 在警察发现之前先心里有底的 |
[07:27] | I-I may have had motive. | 我可能有作案动机 |
[07:30] | – That’s a bad fact. – Mm-hmm. | -这是对你不利的事实 -是啊 |
[07:32] | Um, I-I had this friend — uh, Benjamin Blackbird — | 我有个朋友 他叫本杰明·黑鸟 |
[07:35] | and 12 years ago, he was serving in Afghanistan. | 十二年前 他在阿富汗服役 |
[07:38] | Some of the guys in his squad were dirty. | 他们小队的一些人有点问题 |
[07:40] | Benny was gonna blow the whistle on them, | 本尼打算告发他们 |
[07:42] | but they killed him before he could. | 但在他行动之前 他们把他杀了 |
[07:44] | – Dirty how? – I don’t know. | -怎么有什么问题 -我不知道 |
[07:46] | Um, Thomas Junes was one of the men in his unit, | 托马斯·尤内斯是他们团队成员之一 |
[07:49] | and I found out that when he got back from the war, | 我发现 他从战场回来之后 |
[07:51] | he bought this very expensive house, | 买了一栋很贵的房子 |
[07:53] | and he’s been living like a trust fund kid. | 简直就像个用自己信托基金的孩子 |
[07:56] | So, you think he was involved? | 你觉得他和本尼的死有关 |
[07:57] | No, the whole squad was under investigation… | 不是 整个小队当时都接受了调查… |
[08:00] | according to the classified D.O.D. File | 这是我从一份我可能有也可能没有的 |
[08:02] | I may or may not have. | 一份国防部的机密资料里找到的信息 |
[08:06] | But it doesn’t name names. | 但里面没有明确姓名 |
[08:09] | You know, I had a case just like this back in ’98. | 98年的时候 我处理过一件类似的案子 |
[08:11] | – Really? – No. | -真的吗 -不是真的 |
[08:13] | You kidding me? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[08:16] | Uh, one more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[08:18] | I’m gonna need one of those. | 我得来一杯 |
[08:19] | I’m way ahead of you, bud. | 我已经喝了一杯了 老兄 |
[08:21] | That D.O.D. File. Your son helped me get it. | 那份国防部的资料 是你儿子帮我搞到的 |
[08:26] | He knows that I have a motive, | 他知道我有作案动机 |
[08:28] | and obviously, he hasn’t told the cops. | 而且很明显 他没告诉警察 |
[08:33] | Okay, I’m gonna need you to stay here. | 好 我需要你待在这个地方 |
[08:36] | Do not talk to anyone. | 不要跟任何人沟通 |
[08:38] | Do not make this worse for yourself. | 不要再惹更多祸上身 |
[08:40] | If you remember anything, call me. | 如果你想起了什么 打电话给我 |
[08:42] | If there’s anyone you want to talk to, call me. | 如果你想找人谈话 打电话给我 |
[08:44] | If you want to get a slice of pizza, call me. | 无论你想干什么 都打电话给我 |
[08:48] | Capisce? | 明白了吗 |
[08:49] | Capisce. Yeah. | 明白了 |
[08:55] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -嗯 |
[09:01] | He doesn’t know you at all. | 他真是一点也不了解你 |
[09:05] | This one doesn’t look good. | 这次的情况可不太妙啊 |
[09:06] | Yeah. I think whoever killed Benny also killed TJ. | 是啊 我认为杀本尼的人就是杀TJ的人 |
[09:09] | But the report doesn’t name names. | 但是报告上没写名字 |
[09:11] | Well, I have an idea of how to find them. | 我知道怎么能找到他们 |
[09:13] | And what are you gonna do then? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[09:24] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[09:28] | You got a good lawyer? | 你的律师还行 |
[09:30] | The best, apparently. | 应该是最好的了 |
[09:33] | But you’re taking matters into your own hands. | 但你还是要自己去调查 |
[09:35] | They killed Benny. | 他们杀了本尼 |
[09:37] | I’m not gonna do nothing. | 我不可能什么都不做 |
[09:38] | Funny how the past keeps on reinventing itself, | 真是有意思 那些过去的事 总是在你 |
[09:42] | always when you think you’ve made peace with it. | 自以为可以淡然处之时 突然改变样貌 |
[09:48] | Tell me how I can help. | 告诉我 我该怎么帮你 |
[09:50] | I, um…I need to look at the letters | 我…我要看一下 |
[09:53] | that Benny sent you from Afghanistan. | 本尼从阿富汗给你写的信 |
[09:55] | I’m — I’m trying to identify the other guys in his squad. | 我想找出他部队里的其他人 |
[09:59] | Ah. Sorry, I destroyed them. | 抱歉 信都被我销毁了 |
[10:02] | W-Why — Why would you do that? | 为什么要这么做 |
[10:04] | It’s our way. | 这是我们的传统 |
[10:07] | A ritual to help our loved ones change worlds | 是一种帮助我们所爱的人去另一个世界 |
[10:10] | and the — and the grieving to let go. | 帮助活人从悲伤中解脱的仪式 |
[10:13] | Surely the Army has the records… | 我想军方应该会有记录… |
[10:15] | No, the Army sealed the investigation, | 不行 军方封锁了调查 |
[10:17] | so they’re not gonna help me. | 他们不会帮我的 |
[10:19] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你干什么 |
[10:21] | Burning ritual? | 火葬仪式 |
[10:23] | White people always fall for that hocus pocus. | 白人总是轻信这套鬼话 |
[10:28] | There’s things in there I’m not proud of. | 信里有些东西让我难以面对 |
[10:35] | Benny was angry with me for splitting you two up. | 本尼因为我拆散了你们而生我的气 |
[10:40] | I never got a chance to make amends. | 而我没有机会补偿了 |
[11:00] | I’m only saying it goes against nature. | 我只是说这不符合人们的认知 |
[11:02] | A chef as skinny as yourself — | 你这种瘦竹杆一样的厨师 |
[11:03] | it’s like a dentist with bad teeth. | 就跟有一口烂牙的牙医一样 |
[11:06] | People do not trust what they do not understand. | 人们不会相信自己无法理解的东西 |
[11:07] | Dude, stop. Enough already. | 大哥 别说了 够了 |
[11:10] | I don’t know. Please come back. | 我不知道 快回来吧 |
[11:13] | But I miss you. | 但是我很想你 |
[11:14] | What’s up with Ansel? | 安塞尔怎么了 |
[11:15] | Sounds like trouble in paradise. | 听起来像是情海翻波了 |
[11:17] | He and Lila just started dating. | 他和莱拉才刚开始约会 |
[11:20] | Oh. First break-up. That’s rough. | 第一次分手 有他受的了 |
[11:23] | When will I see you again? | 什么时候才能再见你 |
[11:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:33] | I threw out some apples. | 我扔了一些苹果 |
[11:35] | Or tomatoes. A little hard to tell. | 还是西红柿的 看不出来是什么了 |
[11:38] | Hey, do you remember when you said if there was | 你还记得你之前说过 如果我有什么需要 |
[11:41] | ever anything that I needed? | 可以找你 |
[11:43] | Yeah. I meant it. | 记得 我是真心的 |
[11:44] | Good. | 那就好 |
[11:45] | When I was growing up, you used to talk about | 我小时候 你经常说起一个 |
[11:46] | this guy who could get us new identities, make us disappear. | 可以帮我们搞到新身份让我们消失的人 |
[11:49] | Oh, yeah. Jimmy Mac. | 没错 吉米·马克 |
[11:51] | Jimmy Mac. Right. Yeah. | 吉米·马克 对 |
[11:52] | Can you hook me up with him? | 你能把他介绍给我吗 |
[11:55] | Grey, that was 20 years ago. | 格雷 那都是20年前了 |
[11:58] | Well, my friend’s in real trouble. | 我朋友有大麻烦了 |
[11:59] | Friend? | 朋友 |
[12:01] | Actually, she’s more than a friend. | 事实上 她不只是朋友那么简单 |
[12:03] | And she’s on the hook for murder. | 她被指控谋杀 |
[12:04] | Whoa. Okay. Murder? | 好吧 谋杀 |
[12:06] | – It’s not what you think. – I don’t know what to think. | -不是你想的那样 -我不知道该怎么想 |
[12:08] | Well, she didn’t do it, | 她没杀人 |
[12:09] | but the deck is stacked against her | 但是形势对她不利 |
[12:10] | and she could go away for this. | 也许她可以就此离开 |
[12:11] | Whoa. Hold on. And she wants to run? | 等一下 她想逃跑 |
[12:14] | No, she doesn’t want to run, | 不 她不想逃跑 |
[12:15] | but we could be getting to a point soon where she doesn’t have a choice. | 但是万一她真的走投无路了 |
[12:18] | Okay, running is the worst advice you could give her. | 逃跑是你最不应该给她的建议 |
[12:21] | Coming from you? | 你哪有资格这么说 |
[12:23] | Wasn’t that always your plan B? | 你以前不总是时刻准备着逃跑吗 |
[12:24] | – And I was always drunk. And guilty. – What? | -同时每天买醉加后悔 -怎么 |
[12:27] | No one’s ever gone to jail for a crime they didn’t commit? | 这世上难道不可能会有人含冤入狱吗 |
[12:29] | I got to do something. | 我得做点什么 |
[12:31] | But not something that makes you | 那也不能做会让自己 |
[12:32] | an accessory to a crime. | 变成从犯的事 |
[12:34] | And then she’s looking over her shoulder | 不然她的余生就只能回望从前 |
[12:35] | for the rest of her life and you go back to prison. | 而你将回到监狱里度过余生 |
[12:37] | Yeah, but what about…you know, the thing you said | 好吧 但是 你说过的 |
[12:39] | about…you know, protecting your family? | 要保护自己的家人 |
[12:42] | Yeah, and sometimes that means protecting them from themselves. | 是 但有时这意味着要保护他们别伤害自己 |
[12:53] | Yeah, Dad, this isn’t at all shady. | 行吧 爸 这种深夜见面真是一点也不可疑 |
[12:55] | Dex told me about the D.O.D. Files | 黛克斯跟我说了国防部文件的事 |
[12:58] | and how you helped her get them. | 还有你是怎么帮她拿到的 |
[13:00] | You want to know if I’m gonna tell the department. | 你想知道我会不会上报 |
[13:02] | No. I want to understand what’s going on in your damn head. | 不 我想知道你脑子里到底在想什么 |
[13:05] | Aren’t you violating client privilege by talking to me? | 你跟我说话不会侵犯委托人的权益吗 |
[13:07] | You could lose your license. | 你可能会被吊销执照的 |
[13:09] | Son, you could lose your badge. Or worse. | 儿子 你可能会被开除的 或者更糟 |
[13:12] | You have put me in a position where I’m protecting my client | 你把我逼到了要维护委托人 |
[13:14] | at the expense of my own son. | 就要牺牲儿子的境地 |
[13:17] | And this is for some girl you barely even know. | 而这都是为了一个基本不认识的女孩 |
[13:22] | Oh, hell. You slept with her. | 天 你还和她睡了 |
[13:24] | It’s more than that. | 不止如此 |
[13:25] | Funny how you left that out. | 你就碰巧忘了说这部分 |
[13:27] | I knew if I told you, you wouldn’t have taken the case. | 我知道如果告诉了你 你就不会接这个案子了 |
[13:29] | You’re right! | 你说得对 |
[13:30] | Because I have a brain that prevents me | 因为我有一颗大脑 会阻止我 |
[13:32] | from doing things that will come back to bite me in my ass. | 做那些将来会反咬我一口的事情 |
[13:35] | She didn’t do it. | 不是她干的 |
[13:36] | Oh, you’re more sure of that than I am, | 你可比我确定得多 |
[13:38] | and I’m the one who’s gotta defend her. | 而我才是要给她辩护的人 |
[13:44] | It’s…It’s a catch-22. | 这 这是件左右为难的事 |
[13:47] | Yeah, well, sometimes there is no good choice, son, | 是吗 儿子 有时候没有好的选择 |
[13:50] | but you have to make one | 但你必须做出选择 |
[13:53] | or sooner or later, it will be made for you. | 不然早晚会有人替你选择 |
[14:14] | Hey, I knocked. | 我敲门了 |
[14:15] | Yeah, I know. I heard. | 我知道 我听见了 |
[14:17] | You been up all night? | 你熬了一宿吗 |
[14:18] | Yeah. Been going over Benny’s letters. | 是啊 我在检查本尼的信件 |
[14:20] | I’ve I.D.’d some of the guys from his squad. | 我识别出了几个他队里的人 |
[14:22] | One is in, uh, Jersey, two are overseas, | 一个在新泽西州 两个在国外 |
[14:25] | but, um…this guy. | 不过 这个人 |
[14:28] | Yeah, Sergeant Robert Wolfe. | 罗伯特·沃尔夫中士 |
[14:30] | He lives in Scappoose. | 他住在斯卡普斯 |
[14:31] | Oh, so he’s a local. | 那么他是本地人 |
[14:32] | Yeah. Benny was with National Guard. | 对 本尼原来是国民警卫队的 |
[14:34] | Oregon residents got deployed together. | 俄勒冈人被部署到了一起 |
[14:36] | Wolfe was the Staff Sergeant. | 沃尔夫是中士 |
[14:37] | So either he is involved or he knows who is, | 要么他有参与 要么他知道谁参与过 |
[14:40] | so I’m gonna go talk to him. | 所以我准备去找他谈谈 |
[14:41] | Or you could take the advice of your lawyer. | 或者可以听从你律师的建议 |
[14:43] | And just sit on my ass? | 坐着干等吗 |
[14:46] | And not make things worse for yourself. | 不要再给你自己惹麻烦 |
[14:47] | Okay, whoever framed me knew that I was close. | 好吧 诬陷我的人一定知道我接近了 |
[14:49] | Okay, close to what? | 好吧 接近什么 |
[14:51] | To finding who killed Benny. Okay? | 找出杀害本尼的真凶 好吗 |
[14:53] | So, if — if I slow down or if I stop, | 如果 如果我放慢步伐或者停止调查 |
[14:56] | that means that the trail runs cold, okay? | 就意味着线索会终端 |
[15:00] | And they’re gonna get away with it, | 那样他们就会逍遥法外了 |
[15:01] | and I’m not gonna let that happen. | 我不会让这种事发生的 |
[15:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:04] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[15:07] | Hey, if this guy’s involved, then I’m coming. | 如果与这个人有关 那我也去 |
[15:10] | I can handle myself, okay? | 我自己能行 好吗 |
[15:11] | That’s not — That’s not what I’m afraid of. | 我不是担心这个 |
[15:15] | You know, a-a couple weeks ago, when I came here, | 几周前 我来这里的时候 |
[15:17] | you had trashed the place, and if I hadn’t — | 你把这里搞得一团糟 如果不是我 |
[15:18] | You know what? Don’t — Don’t do that. | 你知道吗 别这样 |
[15:20] | Don’t bring that up. | 别提这事 |
[15:22] | What do you want, Dex? | 你想干什么 黛克斯 |
[15:25] | Justice for Benny. | 为本尼讨回公道 |
[15:26] | Okay. And what does that look like? | 好 怎么样才算是讨回公道 |
[15:29] | – I don’t know. – And that’s what scares me, ’cause if we get pushed, | -我不知道 -所以我才害怕 因为如果被逼无奈 |
[15:32] | we’re all capable of doing things. | 我们什么都干得出来 |
[15:35] | And Ansel really needs you. | 可安塞尔真的很需要你 |
[15:38] | And I need you. | 我也需要你 |
[15:41] | And, come on, you need us. | 你需要我们 |
[15:44] | So, if you’re going today, then I’m coming with you. | 如果你今天要去 我就要和你一起去 |
[15:52] | What the hell is so funny? | 有什么好笑的吗 |
[15:55] | Nothing. It was a great dad speech. | 没什么 刚那段爸爸演讲真的很棒 |
[15:57] | You did well. | 你说的不错 |
[15:59] | Just need a minute to change, okay? | 给我几分钟换衣服 好吗 |
[16:00] | Why don’t you grab a beer? | 你去喝瓶啤酒吧 |
[16:01] | Yeah, alright. | 好 |
[16:38] | Robert Wolfe? | 罗伯特·沃尔夫吗 |
[16:40] | – Yeah? – I’m a private investigator. | -有事吗 -我是名私家侦探 |
[16:42] | Can I talk to you for a minute? | 可以和你谈谈吗 |
[16:44] | Sure. | 可以 |
[16:49] | Two tours in Afghanistan, | 去了阿富汗派驻两次 |
[16:51] | he buys it in his own living room. | 他就把这个放在自己的客厅 |
[16:54] | When was the last time you spoke to TJ? | 你最后一次和TJ交谈是什么时候 |
[16:58] | Plane ride home was the last time I saw any of them. | 回程的飞机上是我最后一次见他们 |
[17:02] | Sorry, who do you work for? | 不好意思 你给谁工作 |
[17:05] | The Blackbird family. | 黑鸟一家 |
[17:09] | I’m trying to find a connection between | 我想找到TJ的死和本尼的谋杀 |
[17:10] | TJ’s death and Benny’s murder. | 之间的联系 |
[17:12] | Murder? | 谋杀 |
[17:15] | I guess that’s all war is, isn’t it? | 战争不就是这样吗 |
[17:17] | Depends if it’s friend or foe. | 取决于杀死他的人是敌是友 |
[17:20] | – It was an enemy IED. – You don’t believe that. | -是敌军的炸弹 -你才不信这个 |
[17:22] | How do you know what I believe? | 你怎么知道我不信 |
[17:23] | Benny was killed by someone in your squad, | 本尼是被你队里的某个人杀害的 |
[17:26] | and you know who it is. | 而你知道这个人是谁 |
[17:28] | – I don’t. – Yes, you do. | -我不知道 -不 你知道 |
[17:29] | – Who killed Benny? – I told you. | -是谁杀了本尼 -我说过了 |
[17:30] | How many times do I have to say it? | 我还要说几遍 |
[17:31] | I don’t know. A hundred times, a thousand times. | 我不知道 几百遍 几千遍 |
[17:34] | Until I hear the truth. Who killed him? | 直到我听到真相为止 是谁杀了他 |
[17:35] | I did! | 是我 |
[17:43] | He knew about what some of the guys had done. | 他知道几个队友的所作所为 |
[17:45] | He wanted me to make a report. | 他想让我报告上去 |
[17:47] | Did you? | 你报告了吗 |
[17:50] | No. | 没有 |
[17:52] | You were their sergeant. | 你是他们的中士 |
[17:53] | You were supposed to protect your men. | 你本该保护你的队友 |
[17:55] | I tried to get him transferred out, | 我试过把他调走 |
[17:56] | but he thought he had protection. | 但他以为有人保护他 |
[17:57] | Okay, protection from who? | 保护他什么 |
[18:01] | From fate. | 命运 |
[18:03] | Benny — there was this girl that he lost. | 本尼 他失去了一个女孩 |
[18:08] | Nothing could keep him from getting her back. | 没有什么能阻止他将她寻回 |
[18:11] | That’s how they got him. He was on his way to see her. | 所以他们才能伏击到他 他当时正要去见她 |
[18:14] | But I killed him. | 但我杀了他 |
[18:16] | I killed him by doing nothing, | 我杀了他 因为我什么都没做 |
[18:17] | and I can’t stop thinking about it. | 我无法不想这件事 |
[18:19] | I can’t… | 我无法… |
[18:20] | But you can do something now. | 但你现在可以尽一份力 |
[18:21] | You can tell me who was involved. | 你可以告诉我谁参与了这件事 |
[18:23] | So I can end up like Benny? | 为了像本尼一样被杀吗 |
[18:26] | They find out you were here, I’m dead. | 如果他们知道你在这里 我就死定了 |
[18:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:36] | Where was this taken? | 这张照片是在哪里照的 |
[18:39] | It was in a village outside Kandahar. | 坎大哈外的一个村庄里 |
[18:42] | Do you mind if I take a picture? | 你介意我拍张照片吗 |
[18:43] | I think Benny’s mom would really like to see it. | 我觉得本尼的妈妈肯定很想看到这张照片 |
[18:58] | You want to tell me what’s up before your soup congeals? | 你想在你的汤凝固之前告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[19:04] | What is this? | 现在是怎么样 |
[19:06] | What is what? | 什么是怎么样 |
[19:07] | This. Us. | 现在这样 我们 |
[19:10] | Are we something real? | 我们之间是认真的吗 |
[19:12] | The kind of real where if I were to say something, | 那种如果我说了什么 |
[19:14] | that something would stay between us? | 不会传出去的那种认真 |
[19:16] | Are you asking me to go steady, Hoffman? | 你是想确定关系吗 霍夫曼 |
[19:17] | I’m asking you if I can trust you. | 我在问我是否能相信你 |
[19:22] | Yes. | 可以 |
[19:28] | Dex called me the night | 黛克斯在她去尤内斯家的那晚 |
[19:29] | she went over to Junes’ house. | 曾打过电话给我 |
[19:32] | She thinks he had a hand in Benny’s death. | 她认为他与本尼的死有关 |
[19:34] | Benny was murdered? | 本尼是被谋杀的 |
[19:35] | According to a classified | 那份我帮她拿到的 |
[19:36] | D.O.D. Report that, uh…I helped her get. | 国防部的机密报告是这样说的 |
[19:43] | So, you think Dex killed Junes? | 所以你认为黛克斯杀了尤内斯 |
[19:44] | I never said that. | 我没那样说过 |
[19:45] | You’re saying she had a reason to. | 你的意思是她有动机 |
[19:57] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[19:58] | – Yeah? – I’m looking for someone. | -怎么了 -我在找人 |
[19:59] | Uh, Kale Murphy? | 凯尔·墨菲 |
[20:00] | The V.A. gave me this address. | 退伍军人事务处给了我这个地址 |
[20:02] | Here’s a photo of him. | 这是他的照片 |
[20:04] | Oh, Father Murphy. | 墨菲神父 |
[20:05] | Father? | 神父 |
[20:06] | Yeah, he’s taking confession. | 他正在听取忏悔 |
[20:08] | Ah. Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[20:17] | Do I start? | 我先说吗 |
[20:20] | I’ll start. | 我先说吧 |
[20:22] | Tell me your sins. | 告诉我你的罪孽 |
[20:24] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[20:28] | Well, I stole something that I shouldn’t have seen. | 我偷了一些我不该看的东西 |
[20:33] | A file. | 一个文件 |
[20:35] | Can it be returned? | 能归还吗 |
[20:36] | Well, not exactly. | 不太能 |
[20:38] | You know…I also, uh, broke into a man’s house. | 我还闯进了一个男人家里 |
[20:44] | One sin often begets another. | 罪孽往往接踵而至 |
[20:46] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[20:48] | Ugh. That’s always my problem. | 我一直都有这个毛病 |
[20:50] | You see, I’d — I’d had a few too many | 我喝太多了 |
[20:52] | and I woke up at this guy’s house. | 在这个男人家里醒来 |
[20:54] | That’s not unusual for me. | 这对我来说是常事 |
[20:56] | But this time, the guy was dead. | 但是这次 这个男的死了 |
[21:00] | Are you saying you killed this man? | 你是说你杀了他吗 |
[21:03] | No, I did not. | 不 我没有 |
[21:04] | But his death is linked to another one, | 但是他的死与另一个人的死有关 |
[21:07] | which is why I’m here. | 这便是为什么我在这里 |
[21:11] | To make a confession? | 来忏悔吗 |
[21:12] | No, Private Murphy, to hear one. | 不 二等兵墨菲 我是来听你忏悔的 |
[21:15] | What can you tell me about Benjamin Blackbird? | 关于本杰明·黑鸟 你能告诉我什么 |
[21:46] | – Who sent you? – Murphy, just tell me who’s involved, okay | -谁派你来的 -墨菲 告诉我有谁参与 |
[21:49] | we can make this right. | 我们能解决的 |
[22:21] | That psycho priest could have killed you. | 那个变态神父可能会杀了你 |
[22:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:24] | He must have had a couple hundred grand. | 他肯定原来有几十万 |
[22:31] | Hey, what’s up, bud? | 怎么了 哥们 |
[22:32] | Your dad gave me a message. | 你爸爸给我留了个口信 |
[22:34] | Okay, shoot. | 好吧 说吧 |
[22:35] | He had to run out. | 他得离开 |
[22:37] | Thanks, pal. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[22:38] | – For shampoo. – Got it. | -去买洗发水 -明白了 |
[22:42] | Dex, can we talk? | 黛克斯 我们能聊聊吗 |
[22:43] | Yeah in a little bit. We’re just in the middle of something. | 等一小会 我们正在做别的 |
[22:46] | What’s behind her back? | 她背后藏着什么 |
[22:47] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | -什么都没有 -什么都没有 |
[22:48] | Okay. I’ll see you. | 回头见 |
[22:52] | – Your dad showed up? – Yeah. | -你爸爸出现了 -是啊 |
[22:54] | 20 years, nothing, | 整整二十年来杳无音信 |
[22:55] | and now the man’s crashing on my couch. | 现在这个男人在我沙发上睡觉 |
[22:58] | But I gotta say, I kinda like him. | 但我得说 我挺喜欢他的 |
[23:00] | That’s cool, actually. | 那很好 |
[23:01] | I’m actually kinda jealous. | 我其实有点嫉妒 |
[23:05] | You look like you ate a canary. | 你看起来心满意足 |
[23:08] | Do I? | 是吗 |
[23:09] | You think Dex did it? | 你觉得是黛克斯做的 |
[23:12] | I think things aren’t always as they seem. | 我觉得事情不总是它们看起来那样 |
[23:16] | But sometimes they’re exactly that. | 但是有时候确实就是那样 |
[23:20] | Meaning? | 所以呢 |
[23:22] | I just find myself asking | 我发觉自己在问 |
[23:24] | why Dex was at Junes’ house to begin with. | 为什么黛克斯一开始在尤尼斯家里 |
[23:28] | Detective, when they were teaching you how to pull teeth in dental school | 警探 在牙医学校 当他们教你如何拔牙的时候 |
[23:33] | was it anything like this? | 是这样的吗 |
[23:36] | I don’t know what you mean. | 我不知道你什么意思 |
[23:37] | What I mean is, if you have something to say, | 我的意思是 如果你有什么要说的 |
[23:39] | you should say it now before this blows back on you. | 现在就说吧 免得给你带来麻烦 |
[23:45] | What if Dex’s motive was revenge? | 或许黛克斯的动机是报仇呢 |
[23:58] | I know what’s going on with you. | 我知道你怎么了 |
[24:00] | You do? | 你知道吗 |
[24:01] | Ansel — | 安塞尔… |
[24:03] | I have love letters older than you. | 我收到的情书比你年纪都大 |
[24:04] | I know a broken heart when I see one, and it sucks. | 我能看出你的心碎 那感觉很糟糕 |
[24:08] | I heard your phone call. | 我听到你打电话了 |
[24:11] | I tried to tell Dex. | 我本来想告诉黛克斯 |
[24:12] | Dex kinda has a full plate right now, | 黛克斯现在有很多事要做 |
[24:15] | but she’d want you to do what makes you happy. | 但她一定希望你开心 |
[24:17] | You want her back? | 你想赢回她吗 |
[24:18] | – Yes. – Here’s what you do. | -当然 -你这么做 |
[24:24] | I don’t know what it is you think you’re gonna find, Dex. | 我不知道你觉得你能发现什么 黛克斯 |
[24:42] | These are all 2006. | 这都是2006 |
[24:44] | – What is? -The dates on these bills. | -什么 -这些钱上的日期 |
[24:47] | I mean, that’s weird, right? | 这就奇怪了 不是吗 |
[24:58] | 2006 2006 2006, 2006. | |
[25:00] | Yeah, 2006. So, what does that mean? | 是的 都是2006年的 这意味着什么 |
[25:01] | Where was Murphy in 2006? | 墨菲2006年在什么地方 |
[25:04] | – Afghanistan. – Yeah. | -阿富汗 -没错 |
[25:08] | – Well — -Yeah. | -开吧 -好 |
[25:09] | Just | 就 |
[25:10] | It’s your brother. | 是你弟弟 |
[25:13] | – Police. – Where? | -警察来了 -在哪 |
[25:14] | Out front. | 大门外面 |
[25:18] | – It’s your lawyer. – Don’t answer it. | -你律师的电话 -别接 |
[25:19] | Cops, out back. | 警察 在外面 |
[25:21] | Okay, what do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[25:22] | Take the money and run. | 拿上钱 跑 |
[25:30] | – Check the back. – Okay. | -检查后面 -好的 |
[25:38] | Clear! | 安全 |
[25:46] | Lieutenant Cosgrove. You sh– You should have called. | 科斯格罗夫副队 你应该先打个电话的 |
[25:49] | I was gonna, but I thougth… | 本来打算打的 但后来我想… |
[25:52] | why not make it a surprise? | 为什么不给你个惊喜呢 |
[25:54] | It’s always a pleasure one. | 你过来我们很高兴 |
[25:56] | You seen Dex? | 你见过黛克斯吗 |
[25:57] | Dex? | 黛克斯吗 |
[25:59] | Tookie, look, I don’t want to be doing this either, | 托奇 我也不想这样 |
[26:01] | so let’s not make it harder than it needs to be, | 所以我们不要互相为难了 |
[26:03] | and just…open up the cooler. | 直接…打开冰柜吧 |
[26:17] | Surplus perishables go in the truck. | 把多出来的易腐食物放到卡车上 |
[26:19] | Keeps the kitchen clean — | 让厨房保持干净 |
[26:23] | – Mr. McConnell? – Yeah? | -麦卡农先生 -什么事 |
[26:24] | We’re looking for Dex Parios. | 我们来找黛克斯·帕利奥斯 |
[26:26] | Haven’t seen her. | 没见到她 |
[26:27] | Funny, her car’s parked out front, yet no one’s seen her. | 有趣 她的车停在外面 但没人看到她 |
[26:30] | Officer, what’s going on? | 警官 什么事 |
[26:31] | Nothing. I got this, Dad. | 没什么 让我来 爸爸 |
[26:32] | Shut up, son. | 闭嘴 儿子 |
[26:33] | We are looking for this woman. | 我们在找这个女人 |
[26:36] | Oh, yeah. I saw her down in the bar. | 是的 我在酒吧见到她了 |
[26:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[26:39] | She left a couple hours ago with a guy in a pick-up. | 她几小时和一个男人坐皮卡走了 |
[26:43] | Green, I think. | 好像是绿色的 我记得 |
[26:45] | She’s not here. | 她不在 |
[26:47] | I appreciate your help. | 感谢你的帮助 |
[27:15] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 走吧 |
[27:26] | We’ve been through the whole building. | 我们搜了整幢楼 |
[27:35] | How ’bout we stop the truck? | 不如拦下那辆车吧 |
[27:37] | Guys, let’s go. Come on! | 出发 快点 |
[27:48] | Rear view? | 后视镜 |
[27:49] | Check. | 调好了 |
[27:50] | Brake? | 刹车 |
[27:51] | – Check. – Seatbelt. | -管用的 -安全带 |
[27:53] | – Check. – Okay, buddy, let’s go. | -系了 -好的伙计 我们走 |
[27:55] | Okay, hold on tight, Dex. | 好 抓稳了 黛克斯 |
[27:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:08] | Figured it out. This cash. | 我知道了 这堆现金 |
[28:11] | A guy named Kale Murphy had it. | 是一个叫凯尔·墨菲的人的 |
[28:12] | I was told we weren’t supposed to talk. | 我们不能讲话 |
[28:14] | Murphy and TJ – were both in Benny’s squad. | 墨菲和TJ都是本尼小队里的人 |
[28:17] | I went to go talk to Murphy. He bolted. | 我去找墨菲谈话的时候 他突然间跑掉了 |
[28:18] | But he left this cash. | 但是他留下了这袋钱 |
[28:20] | Each one of these bills are from 2006. | 里面每一张都是2006年发行的 |
[28:22] | In ’06, Murphy was in Kandahar. | 而且在2006年 墨菲在坎大哈 |
[28:24] | You shouldn’t be here, Dex. | 你不应该来这里 黛克斯 |
[28:25] | I think that Murphy stole this money. | 我认为是墨菲偷了这笔钱 |
[28:27] | TJ was involved somehow. | TJ也一定程度上参与其中 |
[28:29] | He knew that I was onto him, | 他知道我已经查到他了 |
[28:30] | so he must have started freaking out, | 他一定是开始慌乱了 |
[28:32] | and they — they — they killed him to silence him, | 然后他们 他们就杀了他好让他闭嘴 |
[28:34] | just like Benny. | 就和他们对本尼做的事一样 |
[28:35] | Who’s they? | 他们是谁 |
[28:36] | Well, if we find Murphy, | 如果我们能找到墨菲 |
[28:37] | we can get him to roll on everyone else involved. | 我们就可以让他交代出所有参与其中的人 |
[28:40] | – We? – Yeah, I need your help. | -我们 -是的 我需要你的帮助 |
[28:42] | You need help? Like — Like — | 你需要我的帮助 就像 就像 |
[28:43] | Like you needed my help getting that D.O.D. File? | 就像我在国防部资料上帮你的那样吗 |
[28:45] | I am handing you the key to the whole case. | 我把这案子最关键的部分放在了你面前 |
[28:47] | No. | 不 |
[28:49] | No, you are a murder suspect | 不行 你是个谋杀案的嫌疑人 |
[28:51] | asking a cop to put his career on the line. Again. | 要求一个警察要拿他的工作冒险 再一次 |
[28:55] | So, you’re gonna do nothing? | 所以 你什么都不打算做吗 |
[28:56] | Do nothing? Do nothing? | 什么都不做 什么都不做 |
[28:58] | You got me caught up in the middle of all this | 是你让我陷入这种左右为难的局面 |
[29:00] | for helping you. | 因为帮你 |
[29:02] | Dex, every day you call me. | 黛克斯 你每天都给我打电话 |
[29:03] | Every night you call me, like I’m your partner. | 每天晚上也打 好像我是你的搭档 |
[29:05] | I have my own life, and I have my own job. | 我有自己的生活 也有自己的工作 |
[29:07] | Now I could lose it all! | 现在可能全完了 |
[29:09] | I could lose it all because of you! | 我可能会因为你失去一切 |
[29:13] | – I’m sorry. – I got you — the best lawyer in town. | -对不起 -我帮你找了镇上最好的律师 |
[29:15] | You need help? Call him. | 你需要帮助 就找他 |
[29:21] | – All I need is — – Please. | -我只是… -求你了 |
[29:32] | I’m sorry. We, uh, – we had nowhere else to go. | 抱歉 我们没有别的地方可以去 |
[29:34] | Cosgrove called – asking if you were here. | 科斯格罗夫打来电话 问你来过没 |
[29:37] | What’d you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[29:38] | I told her you weren’t. | 我说你没来过 |
[29:39] | But if you were, that I wouldn’t tell her. | 但就算来过 我也不会告诉她 |
[29:42] | Not in those words, of course. | 当然原话不是这样 |
[29:44] | You came to the right place. Hey, Dex. | 你来这里是对的 黛克斯 |
[29:46] | How are you, Ansel? | 你好吗 安塞尔 |
[29:47] | Fine. Thank you. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[29:49] | Let’s get you settled for the night. | 先帮你安顿着住下吧 |
[29:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:54] | Anse? | 安塞尔 |
[29:56] | You doing okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:59] | Yes. | 我没事 |
[30:07] | Love you, buddy. | 爱你 |
[30:08] | Love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[30:20] | He was asleep. | 他睡了 |
[30:23] | You want me to send Hollis with you? | 要我派霍利斯跟你一起去吗 |
[30:25] | No. No. | 不用了 |
[30:26] | It’s better if I go by myself. | 我自己去更好 |
[30:29] | I’ll be back before morning. | 早上之前我就回来 |
[30:30] | This Kale Murphy — did he kill Benny? | 这个凯尔·墨菲 是他杀了本尼吗 |
[30:33] | He was involved. | 跟他有关 |
[30:36] | I don’t know how many others. | 我不知道还有没有其他人 |
[30:38] | How are you gonna find them? | 你打算怎么找到他们 |
[30:39] | I know who their next target is. | 我知道他们的下个目标是谁 |
[30:41] | I’m gonna go protect him. | 我会去保护他 |
[30:43] | Protect him? | 保护他 |
[30:44] | Or use him for bait? | 还是用他做诱饵 |
[30:50] | When my father went away to war, | 我父亲去打仗的时候 |
[30:54] | a man broke into our house, | 有个人闯进了我们家 |
[30:56] | and our mother hid us in the closet. All four of us. | 妈妈就把我们藏进了衣柜里 四个人 |
[31:00] | I could see through the key hole, | 我能通过钥匙孔看到外面 |
[31:02] | as he pushed her down to have his way with her. | 看到他把她推倒 想强暴她 |
[31:05] | But he never got that far. | 但他没有如愿 |
[31:15] | I only used it once. | 我只用过一次 |
[31:30] | Prints came back from Forensics. | 鉴证科的指纹检测结果出来了 |
[31:32] | I got something for you on Thomas Junes’ murder. | 托马斯·尤内斯谋杀案有线索了 |
[31:34] | Yeah. Wonderful. | 好啊 |
[31:36] | Still not your case. | 但这依旧不是你的案子 |
[31:37] | Feds printed pallets of cash to help rebuild Afghanistan — | 联调局砸了很多钱 帮助重建阿富汗 |
[31:41] | pay off warlords, politicians, | 付钱给军阀 政客 |
[31:43] | and in 2006, ten million was sent | 在2006年时 他们送出一千万 |
[31:45] | to a provincial bank outside Kandahar. | 到坎大哈外部一家地方银行 |
[31:47] | Let me just repeat myself. | 我再重新说一遍 |
[31:49] | This is not your case. | 这不是你的案子 |
[31:51] | Lieutenant, the money never got there. | 副队 钱一直没送到 |
[31:52] | The armored truck was hit by three assailants | 武装押运车被三名攻击者 |
[31:54] | in a military style ambush. | 军事化劫持 |
[31:56] | Your point? | 你想说什么 |
[32:01] | This money came from that heist. | 这笔钱就来自那次劫持 |
[32:05] | Look, this belonged to a guy in Benjamin Blackbird’s squad. | 这是本杰明·黑鸟小队一位队员的东西 |
[32:08] | You’re saying this money was stolen | 你是说这笔钱是被 |
[32:09] | by US soldiers in Afghanistan? | 阿富汗的美国士兵抢走的 |
[32:11] | Three rogue soldiers in his squad. | 他小队里三名叛逃的士兵 |
[32:13] | This is what Benny Blackbird was going to blow the whistle on. | 本尼·黑鸟就是想吹哨这件事 |
[32:16] | Okay. I’ll bite. | 好吧 我信了 |
[32:19] | Who had the cash? | 钱在谁手里 |
[32:20] | His name is Kale Murphy. | 他叫凯尔·墨菲 |
[32:21] | I believe he and Junes were two of the three robbers. | 我认为他和尤内斯是其中的两个人 |
[32:24] | Now Junes is dead and Murphy’s on the run. | 尤内斯已经死了 而墨菲在逃 |
[32:29] | – What? – How do you know he’s on the run? | -怎么了 -你怎么知道他在逃 |
[32:31] | You get this information from Dex? | 这是黛克斯告诉你的吗 |
[32:33] | She didn’t kill Junes. | 尤内斯不是她杀的 |
[32:34] | Murphy is the guy with the motive. | 墨菲才有杀人动机 |
[32:35] | So, you’re happy to disclose motive | 当嫌疑人不是你朋友的时候 |
[32:38] | when it isn’t about your friend? | 你倒是愿意讨论杀人动机 |
[32:44] | Miles, I’m sorry. | 迈尔斯 抱歉 |
[32:45] | Don’t apologize for doing your job. | 不必为尽忠职守而道歉 |
[32:47] | You compromised this investigation. | 是你干扰了这场调查 |
[32:48] | If we find Murphy — | 如果我们找到墨菲… |
[32:50] | I’m really not interested in listening | 我真的不想听你在这件事上 |
[32:51] | to your instincts on this one. | 又有什么直觉 |
[32:52] | – Lieutenant, this is — – Detective! | -副队 这是… -警探 |
[32:56] | I would choose your next words very carefully. | 我建议你接下来的话 想好再说 |
[33:13] | – What are you doing here? – Kale Murphy was in on it. | -你怎么来了 -凯尔·墨菲也有参与 |
[33:15] | The heist, Benny’s murder, TJ… | 抢劫 杀本尼 还有TJ |
[33:18] | Wait, these guys are killers. | 等等 这些都是杀人凶手 |
[33:19] | If they — If they find out I talked, I’m done. | 要是他们发现我泄露消息 会杀了我的 |
[33:22] | My guess is they’re already on their way. | 他们应该已经在路上了 |
[33:23] | – Maybe we should leave. – Where? | -也许我们应该离开 -去哪里 |
[33:25] | They’re gonna find you eventually. | 他们最终还是能找到你 |
[33:26] | Should we call the police? | 我们能报警吗 |
[33:27] | Benny was gonna stop them. | 本尼本打算阻止他们 |
[33:28] | This is our chance to finish what he started. | 这是我们帮他完成遗愿的机会 |
[33:32] | Miles. Miles! | 迈尔斯 迈尔斯 |
[33:34] | – Let me explain. – Don’t bother. | -我可以解释 -不必 |
[33:37] | I didn’t know – what you were gonna tell me. | 我不知道你打算跟我说什么 |
[33:38] | Think about the position you put me in. | 想想你当时让我处于什么境地 |
[33:40] | You were struggling with it, too. | 你自己也在挣扎 |
[33:44] | And I guess we both made our choices. | 看来我们都已经做出了选择 |
[33:49] | For what it’s worth, you were wrong about Kale Murphy. | 不管怎么说 你对凯尔·墨菲的看法是错的 |
[33:52] | He’s not on the run. | 他没有逃亡 |
[33:55] | Unis fished him out of the Willamette a few hours ago. | 警员几小时前把他从威拉米特打捞了上来 |
[34:08] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[34:11] | What do you want me to do? | 你想让我怎么办 |
[34:12] | Kill the lights. – Stay away from the windows. | 关灯 不要靠近窗户 |
[34:38] | Whoa, Dex. | 黛克斯 |
[34:40] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么 |
[34:41] | Ansel called. He was worried. | 安塞尔打来电话 他很担心 |
[34:43] | How’d you find me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[34:44] | How many Robert Wolfes can there be in Scappoose? | 斯帕普奥斯能有多少伯特·沃尔夫 |
[34:48] | It’s Hoffman. | 是霍夫曼 |
[34:50] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[34:52] | Yeah, I’m with her. | 对 我和她一起呢 |
[34:56] | Murphy’s dead. | 墨菲死了 |
[34:57] | What? | 什么 |
[35:08] | Oh, no. No. Oh, no. | 不 不 不 |
[35:10] | Oh, my God. Your head. | 天啊 你的头 |
[35:11] | Alright, just go. I’ll call Hoffman. Go. | 好了 走吧 我打给你霍夫曼 走吧 |
[35:12] | – You sure? – Yes. Just go. | -你确定吗 -嗯 走吧 |
[35:53] | Wolfe! Stop! | 沃尔夫 站住 |
[36:01] | Stop! | 站住 |
[36:04] | You knew who I was. | 你早就知道我是谁 |
[36:06] | The whole time you were telling me about Benny! | 你一直都在和我扯本尼的事 |
[36:08] | Doesn’t mean the whole thing was a lie. | 但这不代表我说的是假话 |
[36:11] | He was a good man. | 他是一个好人 |
[36:14] | And you killed him. | 而你杀了他 |
[36:15] | It was him or me. That’s war. | 不是他死就是我死 那就是战争 |
[36:18] | No, war had nothing to do with it. | 不 这和战争没有任何关系 |
[36:26] | I want this to be over. | 我希望这一切能结束 |
[36:31] | Benjamin Blackbird. | 本杰明·黑鸟 |
[36:34] | Call me “Benny.” | 叫我”本尼” |
[36:38] | Call me “Benny.” | 叫我”本尼” |
[36:38] | I miss Benny. | 我很想本尼 |
[36:40] | I miss him, too. | 我也很想他 |
[36:41] | You’re a life saver. God, I love you. | 你真是大救星 天啊 我爱你 |
[36:44] | I’m not taking it back. | 我不会收回这句话的 |
[38:08] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[38:19] | It is not gonna be painless, Miles. | 不可能就这么算了 迈尔斯 |
[38:22] | They are recommending some disciplinary action. | 他们推荐要施行一些纪律性管束 |
[38:25] | Suspension without pay, and a review. | 停薪停职 还要审查 |
[38:32] | I’ll save them the trouble. | 我给他们省点麻烦 |
[38:38] | – Don’t do that. – I almost lost a friend. | -别这样 -我差点失去一位朋友 |
[38:40] | You did what you had to do, Miles. | 你做了你该做的事 迈尔斯 |
[38:42] | You knew that she was innocent the entire time. | 你一直都知道她是无辜的 |
[38:44] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[38:45] | I just didn’t want her to go down | 我只是不希望让她在经历那些后 |
[38:47] | after all she had been through. | 一直沦陷下去 |
[38:49] | So, I helped her. By not helping you. | 所以我不帮你 就是帮助了她 |
[38:51] | And in the process, I betrayed my badge and I betrayed Dex. | 在这个过程中 我背叛了我的警徽和黛克斯 |
[38:54] | Do you see where I’m having trouble here? | 你还不明白我为什么这么困扰吗 |
[38:55] | You are a good cop. | 你是一个好警察 |
[39:01] | I wasn’t on this one. | 这次我不是 |
[39:06] | Hold onto that for me. | 帮我保管好 |
[39:10] | I need some time to figure out what I am. | 我需要点时间想清楚我到底是谁 |
[39:23] | Explains the beer cans I’ve been finding here. | 难怪我经常会在这里发现啤酒罐 |
[39:26] | Want one? | 要来一罐吗 |
[39:27] | I don’t drink it. | 我不喝 |
[39:40] | Remember the first time I met you. | 还记得我第一次见你 |
[39:42] | Benny was so excited about bringing you over, | 本尼很兴奋终于能带你来了 |
[39:45] | and so nervous. | 他也很紧张 |
[39:46] | Well, he had every right to be — nervous. | 他的确应该紧张 |
[39:50] | I did break your grandmother’s vase. | 我的确打碎了你奶奶的花瓶 |
[39:53] | That was Crate and Barrel. | 那是在连锁家具买的 |
[39:56] | Sure put the fear of God in you, though. | 不过肯定让你多了对上帝的敬畏 |
[40:07] | You know, if you’d never picked up this line of work, | 如果你没有选择这一行 |
[40:11] | you never would have uncovered all this. | 就不可能揭开这一切 |
[40:15] | I thought I’d feel vindicated, or at peace or something. | 我以为我会觉得我无罪了 或者能安心了 |
[40:20] | For 12 years, this whole thing defined me, | 12年来 这件事就是我的全部 |
[40:22] | and now, I don’t know… who I am. | 现在 我已经不知道…我是谁了 |
[40:27] | Well, when the hole’s big enough, there’s no filling it. | 当一个空洞足够大时 就已经无法填充 |
[40:32] | It just becomes a part of you. | 那只会变成你的一部分 |
[40:37] | So, what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[40:39] | We go on. | 我们往前看 |
[40:52] | Your father’s here to see you. | 你父亲来看你了 |
[40:53] | Oh, great. | 太好了 |
[41:12] | Where’s my dad? | 我爸爸呢 |
[41:14] | Good question. | 好问题 |
[41:15] | We’ve been looking for him. | 我们一直在找他 |
[41:17] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:18] | Because he was in town. | 因为他来过这里 |
[41:19] | He did a job for us, and he took some things | 他为我们做了些事 然后他拿走了一些 |
[41:21] | that did not belong to him. | 不属于他的东西 |
[41:23] | And now he’s — he’s in the wind. | 现在他跑了 |
[41:26] | I don’t know anything about that, and that’s the truth. | 我什么都不知道 这是实话 |
[41:29] | Yeah, well, maybe, maybe not. | 也许是 也许不是 |
[41:31] | But you’re gonna help us find him. | 但你要帮我们找到他 |
[41:46] | What is going on here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[41:49] | What is all this? | 这是干什么 |
[41:51] | Tookie? What are you doing? | 托奇 你在干什么 |
[41:52] | Why is everything so suspiciously clean? | 为什么一切干净得这么诡异 |
[41:55] | Ansel broke up with Lila. | 安塞尔和莱拉分手了 |
[41:56] | What? He didn’t tell me that. | 什么 他没有告诉我 |
[41:58] | You had a lot on your plate. But don’t worry. | 你的事够多了 不过不用担心 |
[42:00] | I told him to invite her for dinner, | 我让他邀请她来吃晚餐了 |
[42:01] | so try to make a good impression, huh? | 所以你要努力留下一个良好的第一印象 |
[42:05] | She’s here, guys. | 她来了 伙计们 |
[42:10] | She’s here. | 她来了 |
[42:11] | Okay. | 好了 |
[42:13] | Okay, go ahead. | 好了 开门吧 |
[42:19] | Mom? | 妈妈 |