时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’m not letting you Neanderthals in to rape my company. | 我不会让你们这些穴居人们掠夺我的公司 |
[00:05] | Daddy’s boy. | 小屁孩 |
[00:07] | How can we salvage this? Do we need to sweeten the offer? | 我们该怎么补救 我们要给个更诱人的出价吗 |
[00:09] | – Do you want to call your dad? – Do you want to call your dad? | -要给你爸打电话吗 -你要给你爸打一个吗 |
[00:13] | Everybody, this is cousin Craig. | 各位 这位是克雷格表弟 |
[00:15] | – It’s Greg. – I’ll… I’ll answer to both. | -是格雷格吧 -所以叫哪个我都应 |
[00:17] | I changed my mind. | 我改主意了 |
[00:18] | I’m staying on as head of the company. | 我要继续做公司老板 |
[00:21] | You fucked me. | 你阴了我一道 |
[00:22] | On the family trust, | 家族信托 |
[00:24] | I’m gonna add Marcy to myself and you four. | 我要让玛西取代我 和你们四个一道 |
[00:26] | I’m gonna have to talk to my lawyers. | 我要跟我的律师谈谈 |
[00:29] | What’re you thinking, son? She’s very smart. | 儿子 你什么想法 她很聪明 |
[00:31] | – Family first. – Um, sure. | -家人优先 -当然 |
[00:32] | But I want to run the damn show. | 我想做那节目的制片 |
[00:34] | And until it opens up, chief operating officer. | 运行起来以后 我要做首席运营官 |
[00:36] | We stick to the plan, I takeover. | 得按原计划来 我上位 |
[00:38] | -And you two, under me… -Under you? | -你俩 在我之下… -在你之下 |
[00:40] | Can we think about it? | 我们能想下吗 |
[00:41] | – Yeah, of course. – I thought about it. Fuck you! | -当然 -我想完了 滚你丫的 |
[00:43] | Sorry the other offer fell through. | 真可惜那个提案失败了 |
[00:45] | But we fattened the goose nice… | 不过待宰的羊已经养肥了 |
[00:46] | I’m gonna eat you all. One by fucking one. | 我会把你们所有人吃干抹净 一个接着一个 |
[00:49] | What do you say, kids? | 你们怎么想 |
[00:50] | Our position is, this doesn’t quite work for us. | 我们认为这对我们没什么用 |
[00:53] | Dad? | 爸 |
[00:53] | Dad? Dad?! | 爸 爸 |
[00:57] | Kendall. Dad is in the hospital. | 肯德尔 爸进医院了 |
[01:12] | Rava. Hey. | 拉瓦 听着 |
[01:14] | Uh, my dad’s… | 我爸… |
[01:15] | My dad’s in the hospital. | 我爸进医院了 |
[01:18] | Yeah, he had, I don’t know, | 对 他… 我也不清楚 |
[01:19] | I don’t know what. | 我也不知道什么病 |
[01:22] | But, uh… | 但是… |
[01:25] | yeah, I don’t know if he’s gonna be OK. | 我不知道他还会不会好起来 |
[01:27] | It’s… Yeah. | 这… 对 |
[01:30] | So… I don’t know. I’m here with Jess. | 就… 我也不知道 我跟杰西在一起 |
[01:34] | We’re just trying to get there… | 我们正在往那儿赶 |
[01:35] | What the…? | 搞什么… |
[01:37] | Can we just find a way around the traffic, man? | 我们可以绕过这片堵车吗 哥们 |
[01:39] | Just… Just… Just figure it out. Please! | 你… 就想想办法吧 拜托 |
[01:51] | Where’s the ICU? | 重症监护室在哪 |
[01:58] | … blood pressure… | … 血压… |
[02:11] | … tests… | … 化验… |
[02:16] | What’s the situation? Can somebody… | 情况怎样了 有人能… |
[02:19] | Excuse me. | 打扰 |
[02:20] | They’re working on him. | 他们在抢救呢 |
[02:22] | What is this part of the hospital? | 这里是医院的什么部分 |
[02:23] | I mean, is this the best section? | 这是最好的科室吗 |
[02:25] | Excuse me? Doctor, | 打扰一下 医生 |
[02:27] | is this the best part of the hospital? | 这是医院里最好的地方吗 |
[02:29] | Sorry. You know, we just– we need to know. | 抱歉 我们只想知道 |
[02:32] | The ICU is the ICU. This is the best place for him. | 重症监护室就是重症监护室 这里对他来说最好 |
[02:35] | Is this where you would take your father? | 你爸也会来这里治疗吗 |
[02:36] | I’m sorry. Can the team have some space? Please? | 抱歉 请给医疗小组一点空间 好吗 |
[02:39] | Hey, here’s an idea. Why don’t you worry about the medicine, | 这样吧 你还是多担心担心用药 |
[02:41] | not the fucking feng shui? | 而不是他娘的风水 |
[02:42] | Let’s let the gentleman do his job. | 让医生好好抢救 |
[02:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:45] | – Let’s do this for Dad. – Thank you. | -为了爸安静点 -谢谢 |
[02:47] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:26] | Do they know who we are? | 他们知道我们是谁吗 |
[04:28] | – I don’t know. – Are they sandbagging us? | -我不知道 -他们是在搪塞我们吗 |
[04:30] | – Do they know who he is? – I don’t know. | -他们知道他是谁吗 -我不知道 |
[04:32] | – Shall we call Mom? – What? | -我们要给妈打电话吗 -什么 |
[04:33] | No. There’s like a million people to call. | 不行 有那么多人的电话你不打 |
[04:36] | She’s probably just make it about herself, anyway. | 她总归会把注意引回自己身上 |
[04:37] | Come on. Your mom’s a maniac, she’s not a monster. | 拜托 你妈是个疯子 又不是怪物 |
[04:40] | Folks, we need you to wait through there, please. | 伙计们 请你们在那里等待 |
[04:42] | Hi. I’m sorry. | 你好 打扰了 |
[04:43] | We’re getting mixed messages here. | 我们听说了杂七杂八的消息 |
[04:45] | We have no clue what’s going on. | 完全搞不清到底什么情况 |
[04:46] | We will be with you | 出结果以后 |
[04:47] | as soon as we have an assessment. | 我们会马上通知你们 |
[04:48] | OK, well, that’s not good enough. | 好吧 这样还不够 |
[04:50] | We need to know what’s happening. Now. | 我们要知道到底什么情况 马上 |
[04:52] | The socio-economic health of multiple continents | 几大洲的社会经济状况 |
[04:55] | is dependent on his well-being. | 都取决于他的健康 |
[04:58] | The socio-economic health of multiple continents? | 几大洲的社会经济状况 |
[05:02] | Kendall. Everyone. | 肯德尔 各位 |
[05:04] | We have an area we can go to. | 我们可以去一个地方等 |
[05:05] | They’ll keep us posted. | 他们会随时通知我们 |
[05:11] | So, look, take me through what happened exactly. | 听着 跟我说一遍到底发生了什么 |
[05:15] | Uh, I don’t know, exactly. | 我也不清楚 |
[05:17] | It was weird. Um, it happened fast, | 很奇怪 发生得很突然 |
[05:20] | – we were just sitting there… – We were just talking. | -我们就坐在那里… -聊着天 |
[05:22] | We were talking, Shiv kind of started | 我们在聊天 小西开始 |
[05:24] | – hard-balling Dad a little bit. – I wasn’t hard-balling him. | -跟爸爸硬杠 -我才没有硬杠 |
[05:26] | A brain hemorrhage doesn’t come from some chit-chat, asshole. | 闲聊才不会引起脑出血 傻逼 |
[05:30] | So it’s definitely a brain hemorrhage? Is that what they said? | 确定是脑出血吗 医生是这么说的 |
[05:32] | Somebody said that, right? | 总有人说了 对吧 |
[05:34] | – Somebody said hemorrhage? – Or stroke? I… | -有人说是脑出血了吗 -还是中风 我… |
[05:36] | – The ambulance… – A stroke is a hemorrhage. | -救护车… -中风就是脑出血 |
[05:38] | – It is? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[05:39] | Did someone say “Hemorrhage,” | 是别人说了”脑出血” |
[05:40] | or is it just us who said it? | 还是我们自己人瞎说的 |
[05:41] | It could be an aneurism. | 可能是动脉瘤 |
[05:43] | Why aren’t we chasing this? | 为什么不搞清楚点 |
[05:44] | I’ll chase. | 交给我吧 |
[05:46] | Hey, uh, is there any… | 那啥 有人… |
[05:49] | Did Dad ever talk to any of you guys about cryogenics? | 爸有跟你们说起过冷冻法吗 |
[05:53] | You’re insane. | 你已经疯了 |
[05:54] | Look, I don’t want to be given the runaround | 听着 我不想跟这里的 |
[05:57] | by Doctor-fucking-SUNY Purchase Medical School here. | 纽约州立大学医学院高材生兜圈子 |
[06:00] | We need to know who the top players are, OK? | 我们要去问谁是这家医院最好的医生 |
[06:03] | Who’s the top dog in this hospital? | 最顶尖的医生是哪个 |
[06:04] | Have you talked to Dad’s neurologist? | 你跟爸的神经科医师谈过没有 |
[06:06] | Kendall, stop acting like the king of the hospital. | 肯德尔 别像医院的国王一样指手画脚 |
[06:09] | We’re all trying to do our best, so just fuck off. | 我们都尽力了 你他妈一边凉快去吧 |
[06:12] | I’m on it. OK? | 我在问了 好吗 |
[06:14] | According to this, it sounds like a stroke, | 据这上面说 很像中风 |
[06:16] | but it could be an acute subdural hematoma. | 但也有可能是急性硬脑膜下血肿 |
[06:19] | Great. Get in there and operate, Doctor Google. | “真棒” 快上手术台吧 谷歌医生 |
[06:21] | He once talked to me about cryogenics. | 他跟我说过一次冷冻法 |
[06:23] | What? Wouldn’t that just be typical? | 怎么了 这不是很正常吗 |
[06:24] | All the other billionaires are strolling around in new bodies, | 其他亿万富翁都换了新的器官到处溜达 |
[06:27] | but not Dad, because we were | 除了老爸 因为我们觉得 |
[06:28] | too embarrassed to actually discuss it. | 讨论这事太尴尬了 |
[06:29] | He didn’t talk to you about cryogenics. | 不是他跟你谈过冷冻法 |
[06:31] | You talked to him about cryogenics | 而你跟他提起过 |
[06:33] | because you’re obsessed with cryogenics. | 因为你对这个念念不忘 |
[06:35] | – I’m not really, Kendall. – And what he didn’t tell you, | -我没有 肯德尔 -他没有告诉过你 |
[06:37] | and what I’m telling you now, | 而我正要告诉你的是 |
[06:39] | is that you are an idiot. | 你就是个白痴 |
[06:40] | Sticks and stones, Kenny. | 半斤八两 肯尼 |
[06:42] | Yeah, I know. | 对 我知道 |
[06:43] | And on his birthday, too? It’s so shitty. | 还在他生日当天 太倒霉了 |
[06:46] | So what’s happening now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[06:47] | Are you staying at the hospital? | 你要陪在医院吗 |
[06:49] | I guess. | 大概吧 |
[06:50] | I mean, I think I’ve got a job, | 我应该找到工作了 |
[06:51] | but I don’t know. | 但我也不知道 |
[06:53] | Logan said I did, | 洛根说我拿下了 |
[06:54] | but Marcia was the only one to hear it, | 但只有玛西娅听到了 |
[06:57] | so… and then he tragically, | 所以… 然后他就不幸地 |
[07:00] | you know, like, whatever. | 算了 随便吧 |
[07:01] | Well, what sort of job? Is it a good job? | 哪种工作 是份好工作吗 |
[07:03] | I don’t know. Like, | 说不好 |
[07:05] | could be anything. | 什么都可能 |
[07:07] | And I have, like, 20 bucks left. | 我身上只剩120块了 |
[07:09] | The world is so fucked up. | 这个世界真是一团糟 |
[07:11] | I am not sending you any more money, Greg. | 我不会再给你寄钱了 格雷格 |
[07:14] | Step up. | 自己想办法 |
[07:15] | I’m not asking you to send me… | 我没想问你要钱… |
[07:17] | Look, | 听着 |
[07:18] | just make sure about the job. | 一定要拿到那份工作 |
[07:21] | – All right? – Yeah, I know. | -行吗 -好的 知道了 |
[07:23] | Hey, do you have cash? | 你有现金吗 |
[07:26] | Yeah. Uh… | 等一下… |
[07:30] | no, just my last twenty. | 没了 我只有这点了 |
[07:31] | That’s fine. Thanks. | 够了 谢谢 |
[07:36] | I just got mugged by Shiv. | 我刚刚被小西打劫了 |
[07:40] | Born in humble circumstances in Dundee, Scotland, | 出生于正值二战爆发前夕 |
[07:43] | shortly before the outbreak of the Second World War, | 苏格兰邓迪市内谦逊的文化环境中 |
[07:47] | Logan Roy grew up in poverty, | 洛根·罗伊出生自贫穷 |
[07:49] | but died one of the richest | 离世时却成为美国 |
[07:50] | and most powerful men in America. | 最具权势和家财的人之一 |
[07:53] | His widowed mother took the decision… | 他的单亲母亲决定… |
[07:54] | It’s an ATN obituary. | 这是泛美网络科技公司拟的讣告 |
[07:56] | They want us to OK it in case they have to run it. | 他们想要咱们的授权 以防万一 |
[08:01] | Is it nice? | 觉得怎么样 |
[08:03] | I mean, it’s made by his own news division. | 毕竟他自己新闻部做出来的 |
[08:06] | Doesn’t say he was a prick. | 没骂他是个混球 |
[08:10] | You want to watch it? | 你要看吗 |
[08:12] | No. | 不用 |
[08:14] | I would really love to see you. | 我很想跟你见面 |
[08:16] | Yes, it’s appropriate. It could hardly be more appropriate. | 不会 没什么不合适的 再合适不过了 |
[08:19] | Ok? | 行吗 |
[08:21] | Yeah, OK. OK, good. | 好的 好 好 很好 |
[08:23] | – Hey, Jess? – Mm-hmm? | -杰西 -怎么了 |
[08:25] | There’s nothing in here about our mom. | 这里没有任何关于我母亲 |
[08:27] | Or Connor’s. They need to be included. | 还有康纳的内容 得把他们加进去 |
[08:29] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[08:31] | PJ says Aziz Kahn at Mayo Clinic is the best there is. | PJ说”梅奥诊所”的阿齐兹·卡恩是最顶尖的专家 |
[08:35] | Sarah says Ann Wieman at NYU. | 萨拉说是纽约大学的安·威依曼 |
[08:37] | Ann Wieman? Is that… That’s not who I have. | 安·威依曼 那不是… 她不是我的人 |
[08:40] | Well, it’s the name I have. | 但她的名字在我手上 |
[08:43] | Can you tell Sarah to give her a call? | 让萨拉给她打个电话 |
[08:44] | – Sure. – Hey, Rome. | -好的 -给你 小罗 |
[08:46] | – Do you have regular? – No, I’ve got… | -有全糖的吗 -没有 我只买了… |
[08:48] | Now I’m strapped. Was there any change at all? | 我身无分文了 刚有找零吗 |
[08:50] | – Hey, you guys. – What? | -大家 -怎么了 |
[08:51] | Could I have the change? | 能把找零给我吗 |
[08:54] | What is this? Already? People are sending shit already? | 这是啥 已经有人开始送这破玩意了吗 |
[08:57] | It’s from Lawrence Yee at Vaulter. | 沃尔特公司的劳伦斯·易送的 |
[09:00] | Call him and tell him that is not fucking appreciated. | 打电话跟他讲谢谢他八辈祖宗 |
[09:03] | Mm-hmm. | 收到 |
[09:05] | – Kendall, I’m so sorry. – Thank you, Gerri. | -肯德尔 我很遗憾 -谢谢 格丽 |
[09:08] | Can you give me five? | 耽误你五分钟 |
[09:10] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[09:12] | Over here, OK? | 这边 请 |
[09:21] | Obviously the nominating committee, the board, | 很显然提名委员会和董事会 |
[09:23] | has a plan in the event of Logan’s incapacitation. | 就洛根的现况制定了计划 |
[09:27] | Sorry, do I need to hear this right now? | 不好意思 现在非得讲这些吗 |
[09:29] | You do. | 非讲不可 |
[09:30] | In the event that we, uh, | 就目前的情况 如果我们 |
[09:32] | continue on our trajectory | 想要基于他的意识情况 |
[09:33] | of his current consciousness, | 保持原计划继续进行 |
[09:36] | we’re gonna need to announce a plan | 就得宣布一个计划 |
[09:38] | by around 6:30, before the markets open, | 最迟6点30左右 得在开市前 |
[09:41] | in order to avoid a lot of funky chowder. | 不能被爱吃鬼巧达们钻了空子[美国动画人物] |
[09:44] | Did you say funky chowder? | 你刚刚说了爱吃鬼巧达 |
[09:45] | We’ve set up down here. | 我们在那边布置好了 |
[09:46] | What have you set up? | 你们布置什么了 |
[09:48] | You’re gonna want a place to just be, | 你需要一个地方 |
[09:50] | and chill, you know? | 冷静冷静 懂吧 |
[09:52] | We talked to some of the trustees of the hospital, | 我们和院方负责人谈过了 |
[09:55] | so everybody knows who’s who. | 现在大家都知道我们是谁 |
[09:56] | Yeah. It’s not a war room yet, but, um… | 没错 这还不算是作战室 但… |
[09:59] | But if we need one, it’s available. | 一旦需要 就能派上用场 |
[10:09] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[10:11] | Uh, so there’s a bathroom through there… | 穿过那边是卫生间… |
[10:13] | – Hi, Karolina… – Hi. | -你好 卡洛丽娜… -好 |
[10:14] | Thank you, guys. | 辛苦了 大家 |
[10:16] | So I have Dewi and Asha from the nominating committee on the line. | 提名委员会的戴维和阿沙在电话线上 |
[10:20] | Kendall’s here, and you’re on speaker, guys. | 肯德尔来了 我把扬声器打开了 |
[10:23] | So sorry to hear about the news. | 我们大家得知消息都深表遗憾 |
[10:25] | Likewise. | 深表遗憾 |
[10:26] | As you know, our standing plan in the event of Logan’s… | 如你所知 我们制定的长期计划以应对洛根的… |
[10:30] | absence, is to separate his CEO and Chairman roles. | 缺席 将暂停他的总裁和董事长职务 |
[10:34] | You’ll become acting CEO, | 由你来做代理总裁 |
[10:36] | Frank stays on as COO. | 弗兰克继续做首席运营官 |
[10:39] | We’ll need to act fast. Stabilize the stock price. | 我们得立马行动起来 稳定股价 |
[10:41] | Dewi? Dewi? | 戴维 戴维 |
[10:43] | I’m sorry… | 不好意思… |
[10:45] | my dad is my focus right now, OK? | 我现在只关心我爸的安危 懂吗 |
[10:47] | Of course, it’s just that there’s a problem | 当然 但假如今天早些时候 |
[10:49] | in terms of the optics if what happened earlier today | 发生在你俩身上的事传出去 |
[10:53] | between you two gets out. | 我们就麻烦了 |
[10:56] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不好意思 我不懂你在说什么 |
[10:59] | Sure. Well… | “当然了”… |
[11:01] | And then there’s the problem with Frank. | 然后弗兰克那里又出了问题 |
[11:04] | – As in? – Logan fired him | -什么问题 -洛根炒了他 |
[11:06] | and promoted Roman. | 给罗曼升了职 |
[11:08] | Roman? | 罗曼 |
[11:10] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[11:15] | Look, I’m sorry, I… | 听着 很抱歉 我… |
[11:18] | I can’t get into this right now, guys. | 各位 我现在不能参与进来 |
[11:20] | No, of course. | 不 不用抱歉 |
[11:21] | You are in no fit state. | 你现在状态不佳[进退两难] |
[11:32] | But here’s my take, OK? | 但我是这么想的 |
[11:37] | My dad got sick today, right? | 我爸今天病了 对吧 |
[11:41] | I don’t know, I mean, nobody knows | 我不知道 我是说 没人知道 |
[11:44] | when he started acting out of character, | 他从什么时候起变得举止古怪 |
[11:46] | but, like, he didn’t seem great from the morning on, | 但是 他好像从早上看起来就不大好 |
[11:50] | and there’s no paper on any of the moves made today. | 今天也没有签订任何职位变动的合同 |
[11:53] | – Right, Gerri? – Uh… | -对吗 格丽 -这… |
[11:55] | nothing meaningful. | 没签过什么重要的 |
[11:56] | Yeah, it was words. | 他就那么一说 |
[11:57] | Words are just, what? | 说出来的话呢 |
[11:58] | Nothing. | 不算数的 |
[12:00] | Complicated air flow. | 只是复杂的气流变换 |
[12:01] | So, I mean, if I was saying what actually happened today, | 所以 我觉得 今天什么事都没发生 |
[12:07] | it would be nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[12:10] | Well, that certainly | 好吧 那的确 |
[12:11] | makes things simpler from our point of view. | 从我们的角度出发是有利的 |
[12:13] | Do you think you can get the family behind it? | 你觉得家族会支持你吗 |
[12:16] | Yes. | 会 |
[12:17] | And Frank? | 弗兰克呢 |
[12:19] | Sure. | 也会的 |
[12:29] | Dude, can’t we just talk here? | 哥 不能在这聊吗 |
[12:31] | You know Connor’s invited Willa down? | 你知道康纳把威拉请过来了吗 |
[12:33] | What?! Here?! | 啥玩意 来了吗 |
[12:35] | What’s the deal with their deal? | 他俩跟咱们有啥关系 |
[12:37] | Unlike me, he has no sense of boundaries. | 和我不一样 他完全没有界限感 |
[12:41] | What the fuck? | 这什么鬼 |
[12:42] | It’s stale, but it’s empty, I think. | 臭了点 但起码没人 我觉得 |
[12:43] | – Hello? – You wanna do a play? | -有人吗 -你要上台演一出吗 |
[12:46] | No, I, um, just wanted to… | 不 我 只是想… |
[12:50] | I’ve been thinking that maybe this might be | 我一直在想现在这种情况可能 |
[12:53] | really tough on Marcia. | 让玛西娅很煎熬 |
[12:55] | Yeah, you’re thinkin’ that? | 是吗 你真这么想 |
[12:56] | What, will she put all her inheritance into gold or oil? | 咋了 你觉得她想把自己分到的遗产全变成金子或石油吗 |
[13:00] | No, I just… No, I… | 不 我只是… 不是 我… |
[13:02] | Look, I know that, like, the trust only comes into play | 听着 我知道只有特定的事情发生后 |
[13:05] | if certain things happen… | 才会上演信托戏码… |
[13:07] | Yeah, he’s dead, or brain dead. | 就像现在 他死了 或脑死亡啥的 |
[13:09] | Yeah, but I was thinkin’, like… | 对 但我在想… |
[13:12] | wouldn’t it be nice for Dad to wake up | 如果让老爸醒过来 |
[13:14] | and for all of us to have signed, | 我们所有人如他所愿把字签了 |
[13:16] | like he wanted? | 不是更好吗 |
[13:17] | You know, like a nice gesture? | 也就是说 示好 |
[13:19] | And if he doesn’t wake up, | 万一他醒不过来呢 |
[13:21] | we’ve basically signed over to Marcia | 我们岂不是白纸黑字让权给玛西娅 |
[13:23] | the power to choose the new Dad. | 让她可以光明正大地找个后爹 |
[13:26] | So… OK. So, for the record, | 好吧… 所以 你的声明是 |
[13:30] | you are declining to sign on the change of trust? | 你打算拒不同意信托变更 |
[13:34] | – For the record? – Yeah. | -我的声明 -是啊 |
[13:35] | What the fuck is this, McCarthyism? | 这是什么鬼 麦卡锡主义吗 |
[13:37] | I’m not declining, I’m just not… | 我不是在拒绝 我只是… |
[13:40] | I’m not “Clining.” What the f… | 不”倾向” 操… |
[13:41] | OK. No. OK, just, you know, | 好的 没关系 你懂的 |
[13:43] | that just seems very shitty under the circumstances. | 只是这种情况这么做有点卑鄙而已 |
[13:47] | What circumstances? | 什么情况 |
[13:48] | Well, you did make her husband’s brain explode. | 你要承认是你害她丈夫脑溢血的 |
[13:51] | Fuck you, man! | 去你妈的 |
[13:53] | Wait… | 等等… |
[13:54] | – Stop it! – You shit! | -别打了 -你个混蛋 |
[13:56] | What, are you fuckin’ insane? | 你他妈疯了吗 |
[14:02] | No! No! | 住手 住手 |
[14:07] | He… | 他… |
[14:09] | He doesn’t deserve this. | 不该是这样的 |
[14:11] | It’s just so unfair. | 太不公平了 |
[14:14] | He’s a great… man. | 他是个… 好人 |
[14:23] | He, like, let me come to his birthday lunch. | 他让我参加他的生日午宴 |
[14:27] | And he offered me a job. | 还给我提供工作 |
[14:31] | Right? | 对吗 |
[14:33] | He doesn’t deserve this. | 他不该遭受这种苦难 |
[14:34] | And… so, if there’s anything that I can do, | 那个… 如果有任何我能帮忙的 |
[14:38] | let me know. | 不要客气 |
[14:43] | Actually, there is something. | 确实有点事需要你做 |
[14:46] | – OK. – Can you go to the apartment | -没问题 -你能去公寓 |
[14:48] | and get his bed things and slippers? | 拿他的床上用品和拖鞋吗 |
[14:51] | The ones with the dark checks. | 有深色方格的那双 |
[14:53] | You don’t mind? | 你不介意吧 |
[14:54] | No, no. I’d be… | 当然不 我… |
[14:58] | respectfully, uh, somberly willing. | 我愿意尽绵薄之力 |
[15:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:05] | – Now? – Please. | -现在就去吗 -麻烦了 |
[15:06] | OK. All right. | 好 没问题 |
[15:08] | Marcia, we can get | 玛西娅 |
[15:09] | Colin or the driver to go and get his things. | 我们可以派科林或司机去取这些东西的 |
[15:13] | I don’t need this fly buzzing in my face. | 我讨厌这只苍蝇在我面前叫唤 |
[15:16] | Slippers, slippers, slippers, slippers, slippers. | 拖鞋 拖鞋 拖鞋 拖鞋 |
[15:19] | Yeah, don’t fuck it up. | 记住 千万别搞砸 |
[15:26] | Fuckin’ long legs. Greg! Hey, I need a favor from you. | 腿真他妈长 格雷格 我有事找你 |
[15:30] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[15:31] | Dad had some papers he wanted us to sign, | 父亲有些文件想让我们签署 |
[15:33] | and they’re in some envelopes, | 文件放在信封里 |
[15:34] | just pick ’em up at the house, and bring ’em. | 信封在家 顺便带过来吧 |
[15:37] | Yeah. Where are the papers? | 好的 文件在哪 |
[15:40] | They’re in the house somewhere. | 就在房子的某个角落 |
[15:41] | In envelopes– They’re just in the house! | 装在信封里… 反正就在房里 |
[15:43] | – You got it? – OK. I was imagining… | -懂了吗 -明白 我想着… |
[15:45] | Oh, you’re fucking tall. This is hurting my goddamn neck. | 你太他妈高了 我脖子都快废了 |
[15:46] | I have to go. OK? Just find the papers, | 我得走了 记着找到那些文件 |
[15:49] | and bring ’em back. | 然后带过来 |
[15:49] | Papers, and… and… they’re gonna be just… | 文件… 就在… |
[15:51] | I am so done with this conversation. | 我简直受够这段对话了 |
[15:52] | – Just handle it, OK? – All right. Yeah. | -带过来 行吗 -好的 没问题 |
[15:59] | Better not fuck this one up. | 这趟最好别搞砸 |
[16:00] | I don’t want Logan Roy’s newspapers | 我可不想刊登洛根·罗伊死讯的报纸 |
[16:01] | goin’ through my trash cans. | 出现在我家垃圾桶里 |
[16:22] | – Oh, my God! We’ve killed… – Logan. | -天呐 我们杀死了… -洛根 |
[16:24] | We’re bastards! | 我们是混蛋 |
[16:26] | Turn that off. | 关了它 |
[16:28] | Roman, no. Turn it off. | 罗曼 关掉 |
[16:30] | – We’ve killed… – Logan. | -我们杀死了… -洛根 |
[16:31] | We’re… | 我们是… |
[16:33] | What are they saying? | 外面怎么说 |
[16:35] | Just rumors, you know. | 谣言罢了 |
[16:37] | He was taken to the hospital, | 他被送进医院 |
[16:39] | some of Twitter says he’s dead, | 推特上有人说他死了 |
[16:41] | and also a good deal of, um, | 还有很多人 |
[16:43] | of rejoicing at our father’s potential demise. | 为他即将死亡而雀跃 |
[16:47] | Can we find out who these fuckers are | 能查出是哪些混蛋这么说 |
[16:49] | and, like… report them? | 然后… 揭发他们吗 |
[16:51] | Or just, like, screen grab their shit. | 或者直接怼回去吗 |
[16:54] | – OK. – So we know? Yeah? | -好的 -知道怎么做吧 |
[16:57] | So, I don’t know where Kendall is, but… | 我不知道肯德尔在哪 但… |
[17:00] | Hi. Really sorry, you guys. | 大家 我很遗憾 |
[17:03] | Thanks, Willa. | 谢谢 威拉 |
[17:04] | Why don’t we sit over here. | 我们去那边坐吧 |
[17:05] | Oh, there’s Ken. | 肯在那 |
[17:10] | It’s gross. | 真恶心 |
[17:14] | News is out. | 新闻出来了 |
[17:15] | OK, right. Well… | 好吧… |
[17:19] | So, um, listen. | 听着 |
[17:24] | I don’t even want to think about this, | 我也不想这么做 |
[17:26] | but I just spoke to the nominating committee, | 但我刚刚与提名委员会谈过了 |
[17:29] | and, uh… | 那个… |
[17:32] | the thing is that the plan | 权宜之计是 |
[17:34] | is to announce that I take over from Dad. | 对外宣布我接替父亲 |
[17:37] | – Well, no. – Excuse me? | -不行 -你说啥 |
[17:39] | – What do you mean? – I mean, | -你啥意思 -我的意思是 |
[17:40] | we’re waiting for the results of the scan. | 我们还在等扫描的结果 |
[17:42] | It’s a pointless conversation. | 你说的话毫无意义 |
[17:43] | OK, well, let’s talk about it. | 好 那我们谈谈 |
[17:45] | I can’t talk about it. I’m upset. | 我没法跟你谈谈 我伤心着呢 |
[17:48] | Hey! I’m upset too. | 我不伤心吗 |
[17:49] | Oh, not too upset to go and fucking plot | 至少你还穿着西装瞎指挥 |
[17:51] | – with the suits. – Fuck you! OK? | -没那么伤心 -去你的 |
[17:52] | I could hardly hear them for the blood rushing in my ears. | 我都快因为耳充血听不到他们讲话了 |
[17:55] | Isn’t there a plan anyways? Like… | 没有办法了吗 比如… |
[17:57] | Yes, there’s a plan. | 当然 有办法 |
[17:58] | That’s what I’m fucking telling you. | 我他妈正跟你说呢 |
[17:59] | The plan is that Frank and I will take over… | 我和弗兰克将接手… |
[18:02] | – Frank was fired. So.. – Yeah. | -弗兰克被炒了 所以… -没错 |
[18:07] | OK. Well, I mean, let’s d-discuss | 好吧 我们可以讨论一下 |
[18:10] | and just see where we are, right? | 审视一下我们目前的境地 好吗 |
[18:11] | I’m not doing this. | 我不干 |
[18:14] | If Dad dies, I don’t want | 如果爸撑不过去 |
[18:15] | to be talking about this shit when he dies. | 我不想在他走的时候说他的身后事 |
[18:18] | He won’t die. | 他不会走的 |
[18:24] | Yeah, this is great. Thank you. | 太好了 谢谢你 |
[18:33] | Hey, man. | 你好 老兄 |
[18:33] | Sorry, I’m… I’m really sorry, | 抱歉 我… 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:36] | but I don’t have any money for the cab. | 但我没钱付车费 |
[18:38] | I’m sorry, sir, do I know you? | 抱歉 先生 我认识你吗 |
[18:39] | Yeah, I-I was here a little earlier. | 是啊 我早些时候在这边 |
[18:41] | I got assaulted a little in there. | 我在里面被打来着 |
[18:44] | So can you pay for the cab, please? | 能麻烦你帮我付一下车费吗 |
[18:45] | She was supposed to call, | 她应该打电话的 |
[18:47] | but maybe she didn’t because there’s an emergency, | 但是可能事情太紧急了 |
[18:50] | uh, happening. | 所以她没打 |
[18:51] | Sir, I’m sorry, | 先生 抱歉 |
[18:52] | I don’t know who you are. | 我不认识你 |
[18:59] | OK, so he’s not gonna lend me the money. | 好吧 他不肯借我钱 |
[19:02] | So, I don’t know, um… | 我不知道 那个… |
[19:05] | You know, he… Pretty much, he owes you your money. | 你明白吧… 算是他欠你钱了 |
[19:08] | He owes me the…? | 他欠我… |
[19:09] | You better give me the money, dude. | 你最好给我钱 哥们 |
[19:14] | You guys need to work this out for yourselves, | 你俩自己解决这事吧 |
[19:16] | because basically one of you guys | 因为根本上讲 你俩其中一人 |
[19:18] | hasn’t got $14, OK? | 差90块 对吗 |
[19:26] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 夫人 |
[19:27] | Hello, Mrs. Roy? | 您好 罗伊太太 |
[20:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:25] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[20:29] | It’s so weird. | 真太奇怪了 |
[20:33] | I actually like hospitals. | 我其实挺喜欢医院 |
[20:35] | Lots of people don’t. But they’re safe. | 很多人不喜欢 但至少病人有了保障 |
[20:40] | The weird thing for me | 说起来挺怪的 |
[20:42] | is that I was, well, | 这几天 |
[20:45] | I’d been intending to talk to Logan, | 我一直想和洛根谈谈 |
[20:48] | you know, and make a… make a proposal, | 我想向小西… 求婚 |
[20:52] | a very decent proposal, to Shiv. | 很正式体面的求婚 |
[20:59] | Actually been meaning to ask for his blessing for a while, | 其实很早之前就想得到他的祝福 |
[21:01] | but, uh… now it’s very difficult. | 但现在… 明显很难操作 |
[21:06] | You need to find the right time | 你说话之前 |
[21:08] | for these conversations. | 得挑下时机场合 |
[21:10] | Right. | 说得对 |
[21:13] | The weird thing I’m thinkin’ now is, | 奇怪的是我现在想 |
[21:15] | do you think Logan would still like to be asked? | 你觉得我现在请求他 他会高兴吗 |
[21:20] | You know? I mean, I know he can’t reply, | 我知道他不能回答 |
[21:21] | but would he appreciate the gesture | 但等他醒来后知道我问过了 |
[21:24] | if he was told about it later? | 会不会欣赏这举动 |
[21:27] | Or even in the case… | 甚至… |
[21:29] | in the case of the worst… case, | 最糟的… 情况 |
[21:33] | would it have been nice to have asked his body? | 起码能在他死后 对他的尸体说一声 |
[21:38] | Rumors continue to circulate about the health of… | 有关洛根身体状况的流言仍在继… |
[21:41] | Hey, hey. They’re ready. | 他们准备好了 |
[21:43] | They have the results. | 结果出来了 |
[21:45] | OK. Fuck. | 好 我操 |
[21:48] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[21:49] | Yeah. Yeah. He’ll be fine. | 当然 他会没事的 |
[21:50] | He’s probably in there eating a fucking chicken bucket | 他可能正在病房里吃着全家桶 |
[21:52] | and yelling at someone. | 对着人嚷嚷呢 |
[21:54] | He’s had a hemorrhagic stroke, | 是出血性中风 |
[21:56] | a bleed in the deep right hemisphere | 右脑深处的出血 |
[21:58] | that put pressure on the thalamus and the brain stem, | 给丘脑和脑干造成了压力 |
[21:59] | and that’s what caused a loss of consciousness. | 所以导致了他的昏迷 |
[22:02] | So, what, do you operate? | 所以呢 会做手术吗 |
[22:04] | We don’t do that with deep bleeds, especially in older patients. | 这种深处出血情况不适合手术 尤其是老年人 |
[22:08] | – He’s not an older patient. – Dude, he just turned 80. | -他不老 -老弟 他才过了八十大寿 |
[22:10] | But physically, he’s, like, | 但身体上 他就像 |
[22:11] | still in his 70s, and he’s in great shape. | 只有70岁 还很健康 |
[22:13] | The evidence is that operating | 但事实是 这种情况下 |
[22:15] | in situations like these isn’t worthwhile. | 并不值得做手术 |
[22:17] | So, then, what do you do? | 那你们打算怎么做 |
[22:21] | You can’t do nothing. | 你不能干看着 |
[22:22] | We will carry out regular observations, | 我们会继续观察 |
[22:24] | and hopefully we’ll see some improvement soon. | 希望能尽快看到好转 |
[22:26] | That’s not good enough. Right, Dr. Judith? That’s… | 这还不够 对吗 朱迪斯医生 这… |
[22:30] | It’s an excellent department. | 这是间好医院 |
[22:32] | Well, thank you for your input, | 谢谢你告诉我这个 |
[22:34] | but you’ll understand if we check out our options. | 但我们仍要尝试其他选择 希望你能理解 |
[22:36] | My assistant’s been in touch with Ann Wieman at NYU, | 我的助手联系了纽约大学医院的安·威依曼 |
[22:39] | and we might move Dad there. | 我们可能会把爸转到那 |
[22:40] | No. He stays here. | 不 他留在这里 |
[22:43] | He gets better here. | 然后在这痊愈 |
[22:45] | Well, we can discuss. | 我们可以商量下 |
[22:48] | We’ll discuss and get back to you. | 我们讨论后会告诉你 |
[22:49] | No. No discussion. | 不 没得商量 |
[22:52] | I am his next of kin. I am his proxy. | 我是他最近的亲属 是他的代理人 |
[22:55] | I am in charge. Thank you. | 我来决定 谢谢 |
[23:03] | Good. Well… | 好吧 那… |
[23:05] | we’ll move Logan to a suite in Greenberg. | 我们会把洛根转到格林伯格的套房 |
[23:08] | I’ll show you the way. | 我来领路 |
[23:10] | I’m sure you have some questions. | 你们肯定还有很多问题 |
[23:12] | Feel free to ask me on the way up. | 在路上可以为你们解答 |
[23:21] | – I’m sorry, Ken. – Thanks for coming over. | -我很遗憾 肯 -谢谢你能来 |
[23:25] | OK, so look. | 听我说 |
[23:27] | We don’t know what’s going on. | 我们不清楚现在情况如何 |
[23:29] | He could be fine; he could not. | 他可能好转 可能不会 |
[23:32] | Either way, he’s not gonna be back tomorrow, | 但不管怎样 明天他都不会醒 |
[23:34] | so, long story short, | 所以 简单来说 |
[23:36] | will you carry on as COO, step up on the board… | 你能担任首席运营官 带领董事会… |
[23:39] | – Become acting chairman. – Yes. | -做代理董事长吗 -是的 |
[23:40] | – No. – What? | -不行 -啥 |
[23:42] | He fired me, Ken. | 他把我开了 肯 |
[23:45] | He… I… | 他… 我… |
[23:47] | Look, I don’t know if he even knew what he was saying… | 听着 我都不确定他知道自己在说什么… |
[23:51] | if his brain was working. | 他的头脑是否清楚 |
[23:52] | His brain was working fine. | 他清楚得很 |
[23:54] | Well, whatever else, there’s no proof, legally, | 不管怎样 你被解雇的合法证据 |
[23:56] | – that yesterday even happened. – That’s not the problem. | -都不存在 -不是这个问题 |
[23:59] | – So what’s the problem? – I don’t want to be chairman. | -那是什么问题 -我不想当董事主席 |
[24:01] | I am just an attendant lord, here to swell a scene or two. | 我只是个侍从廷臣 在大场面里充个数 |
[24:05] | What the fuck does that mean? | 这他妈是什么意思 |
[24:07] | Come on, don’t do that. | 真的 别生气 |
[24:09] | We could do great things together. | 我们一起可以做很多大事 |
[24:10] | Mm-hmm. | 可能吧 |
[24:12] | So what do you need, Frank? | 你到底想要什么 弗兰克 |
[24:14] | A jazillion dollars in unmarked Bitcoin. | 兆亿美元无人盯防的比特币 |
[24:17] | I don’t have a price, Ken. | 我没有价码 肯 |
[24:19] | – Frank, I don’t understand. – Ju… We’ll talk. | -我不懂了 弗兰克 -下次再聊 |
[24:21] | There’s a lot of mess to be cleaned up, Kendall, | 肯德尔 你还有很多麻烦事等着处理 |
[24:24] | but you can do it, son. | 孩子 你能做到的 |
[24:25] | You can. | 你可以的 |
[24:28] | And there’s nothing I can say to change your mind? | 我说什么都不能让你改变主意吗 |
[24:31] | I’m sorry about your father. | 你父亲的事情我很遗憾 |
[24:33] | And good luck, Kenny. | 肯尼 祝你好运 |
[24:36] | Yeah? | 好吗 |
[25:04] | I told Greg to bring the change of trust. | 我让格雷格把信托变更合同带来 |
[25:07] | – What? – And when he does, | -什么 -他来了之后 |
[25:08] | I think we should sign it. | 我觉得我们应该签名 |
[25:10] | I… I’m not doing anything without my lawyer present. | 没有律师在场 我什么都不会签的 |
[25:13] | OK. Well, I’m going to sign it, I’m getting Connor to sign it. | 好吧 我会签的 我也会让康纳签的 |
[25:16] | It’s gonna make you look pretty fucking heartless when you don’t. | 如果你不签 想想你会显得多他妈无情 |
[25:21] | Don’t give me a fuckin’ scary look. | 别做那傻逼表情吓我 |
[25:23] | You hit me, I will fuck you up. | 你要是打我 我就玩死你 |
[25:27] | Fuck. | 操 |
[25:28] | Yeah. | 怕就好 |
[25:31] | God, you’re so annoying. | 你他妈怎么这么烦 |
[25:33] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[26:01] | – Hello? – Greg. | -喂 -格雷格 |
[26:02] | Hey. Did you find those contracts Roman asked for? | 你找到罗曼要的合同了吗 |
[26:05] | Uh, I… Yes, I got ’em. | 我… 我找到了 |
[26:09] | Oh, I think you have the wrong ones. | 我觉得你应该拿错了 |
[26:11] | Uh, OK. | 好吧 |
[26:12] | Right. | 好吧 |
[26:14] | What, uh, what shall I do? | 我该做什么 |
[26:18] | Look, there’s a lot of confusion. | 听着 现在情况很混乱 |
[26:20] | ‘Cause if you have any doubt, maybe you can’t find them, | 如果你不确定 或者找不到它 |
[26:23] | and that might be simplest. | 可能是最简单的情况了 |
[26:24] | But if I do, | 但如果我找到了 |
[26:25] | ’cause I… | 因为我… |
[26:26] | I think I have the right ones here. | 我觉得我找到了对的合同 |
[26:29] | Don’t bring them in. | 别带来 |
[26:30] | Did he change his mind? | 他改变主意了吗 |
[26:32] | No. I’m just telling you: | 没有 我只是告诉你 |
[26:35] | Don’t bring them in. | 别把合同带来 |
[26:37] | Ok. Ok. S… | 好吧… |
[26:38] | All right, I get… I get it. | 好吧 我懂… 懂了 |
[26:41] | So, who’s the… | 所以 到底怎么… |
[26:43] | Like, what’s the chain of command here? | 我到底该听谁的 |
[26:45] | Are you the more senior sibling? | 你是更年长的吗 |
[26:47] | Greg, | 格雷格 |
[26:48] | it’s simple. | 很简单 |
[26:49] | This is a favor I’d like you to do for me, | 我在求你帮我个忙 |
[26:52] | and I’d like you to be discreet. | 我希望你能保密 |
[26:53] | You stay for a while, you can’t find them, | 你找了会儿 但没找到 |
[26:56] | you come back. OK? | 你就空手回来 好吗 |
[26:58] | – OK. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[27:24] | This is better. | 这样更好 |
[27:39] | look, so, I know you don’t want to talk about this, | 听着 我知道你们不想谈这个 |
[27:42] | I’m just informing you, Roman as a board member | 我只是通知你们 董事成员罗曼 |
[27:46] | and Shiv as a shareholder, | 持股人小西 |
[27:47] | I’ll be taking temporary charge as CEO and Chairman. | 我会暂时代理执行总裁和董事主席 |
[27:51] | Frank is not interested in the position at present. | 眼下弗兰克对这个职位不感兴趣 |
[27:53] | No. I’m sorry, but even if we were talking about this, | 不好意思 我现在不想跟你谈这事儿 |
[27:55] | which we are not, it wouldn’t necessarily be you. | 就算要谈 也用不着你来做主 |
[27:59] | I’m sorry, then who the fuck would it be? | 那请问该他妈谁做主呢 |
[28:01] | I don’t know. Anyone. | 我不知道 随便谁 |
[28:03] | It could be me. | 比如我 |
[28:06] | Are you insane? | 你脑残了吗 |
[28:08] | – Dad made me COO. – I don’t think so, dude. | -爸之前让我当首席运营官 -不是这样的 |
[28:11] | Dad wasn’t thinking straight. | 爸那时候脑子不清楚 |
[28:13] | I think he was. | 我看他挺清醒的 |
[28:14] | You? The chief operating officer? | 你 当首席运营官吗 |
[28:17] | – Yup. – I mean, if that wasn’t a sign | -没错 -如果这都不是证明他 |
[28:19] | he was loco in the coco, I don’t know what is. | 神志不清的证据 还能是什么 |
[28:22] | Well, I don’t see it that way. | 我不是这么看的 |
[28:24] | Come on. It was a negotiating position, Rome. | 拜托 这就是个和事佬的差事 小罗 |
[28:27] | He was fuckin’ playing you | 他在玩你呢 |
[28:29] | to get you to sign the change of trust. | 为了让你签信托变更合同 |
[28:32] | Do you even know what it fucking involves? | 你都不知道首席运营官是做什么的吧 |
[28:33] | I mean, he conked out mid-game. | 老头子都半路咽气了 |
[28:35] | Are you calling me a dipshit? | 你说我是白痴吗 |
[28:37] | No. I love you, man, but you’re not a serious person. | 没有 我爱你 老弟 但你不是做正经事的人 |
[28:40] | All right, fuck you. He’s alive, you’re not the fuckin’ boss. | 去你妈的 他还没死 轮不到你他妈说话 |
[28:42] | All right! Come on. Let’s not throw shit around. | 行了 拜托 都少说两句 |
[28:46] | We’re in the middle, so let’s just sit tight. No sudden moves. | 现在麻烦一堆 冷静点 不要贸然行事 |
[28:49] | We need to move. The markets are gonna | 我们必须有所行动 市场要知道 |
[28:51] | want to know who’s behind the wheel. | 谁在管理公司 |
[28:52] | We need to control the narrative. | 我们要抢占话语权 |
[28:54] | “Control the narrative.” You probably yell that when you cum. | “抢占话语权” 你射的时候也这么说的吧 |
[28:56] | “Oh! Control the narrative! Oh! Control it… | “抢占话语权 抢到它… |
[28:59] | Control the narrative! Uhh…” | 抢占话语权…” |
[29:01] | Fuck you. We’re in a hospital. | 滚蛋 我们在医院里 |
[29:03] | Everyone knows. | 是个人都知道 |
[29:04] | We have to say something. | 我们必须说点什么 |
[29:06] | No. Actually, we don’t. ‘Cause no one knows how serious it is. | 其实没必要 因为没人知道情况有多严重 |
[29:08] | So we don’t have to say anything. | 所以我们什么都不用说 |
[29:10] | Actually, we do. The SEC. | 我们必须要说 |
[29:11] | There are rules, there are laws… | 证监会明文规定了… |
[29:13] | Oh, no. The law? Well, we can’t break the law. | 天呐 法律 我们千万不能违法 |
[29:17] | Hey, Karolina? | 卡洛丽娜 |
[29:19] | Has a CEO ever been out of action | 有没有总裁缺席 |
[29:22] | and people haven’t been told? | 但是不公开的案例 |
[29:24] | Um, not that I can think of. There was Apple, but that… | 我印象里没有 苹果以前有过 不过… |
[29:28] | Right, but if we… wanted to drag our feet on this, | 可要是我们… 打算先缓缓 |
[29:32] | until we figure the moves… | 等我们搞清状况… |
[29:34] | Well, once we do know, | 只要我们获悉消息 |
[29:36] | there’s a duty to shareholders to let people… | 股东就有责任告知人们… |
[29:38] | Yeah, but I don’t… I don’t know what we know. | 可我不… 我不清楚这里的情况 |
[29:40] | I mean, this could be an allergic reaction. | 万一是过敏反应呢 |
[29:43] | – It could be the flu. – Oh, come on. | -万一是流感呢 -得了吧 |
[29:44] | Look at the fuckin’ orchids. This is out there. | 人家花都他妈送来了 纸包不住火 |
[29:47] | It’s like we’re being held hostage in the Honolulu airport. | 就像有人在火奴鲁鲁机场绑架我们一样 |
[29:52] | But if we wanted to say something, you know, other than… | 但我们要是想说什么 除了… |
[29:56] | It’s called a lie, Shiv. | 这是撒谎 小西 |
[29:58] | When you say the thing that’s not, that’s a lie. | 编造故事就是说谎 |
[30:03] | We’ll need to make a holding statement. | 我们必须准备发布声明 |
[30:05] | Of course, I’m open to your suggestions | 当然了 我会考虑你们的想法 |
[30:08] | on how to… finesse it. | 试着去… 润色一下 |
[30:10] | Perfect. We’ll make a decision and get back to you shortly. | 太好了 我们做出决定后会立刻告诉你 |
[30:33] | Logan Roy, CEO and chairman of Waystar corporation… | 韦斯达公司的总裁兼董事长洛根·罗伊… |
[30:36] | So, what do you think I do? | 你觉得我该怎么办 |
[30:37] | Well, I don’t know. What did she say? | 我不知道 她说了什么 |
[30:40] | Roman said bring in the papers, | 罗曼让我把文件带过去 |
[30:41] | Shiv said don’t bring in the papers. | 小西不让我带 |
[30:43] | Well, I guess you need to decide | 那你得掂量 |
[30:45] | which one of them is more important? | 他们两个谁更重要 |
[30:47] | I guess Roman’s… in the company, | 我感觉罗曼… 在公司更有话语权 |
[30:50] | but Shiv seems like, I don’t know, more bossy? | 不过小西看上去更像老板 |
[30:53] | All right. Well, can you just take some of the papers? | 好吧 你要不就带一部分文件去 |
[30:57] | Plus, I don’t know about these slippers. | 我还搞不懂这些拖鞋 |
[31:00] | Like, they’re all plaid. | 看上去全是方格纹的 |
[31:02] | Does “Checked” mean plaid? | “方格图案”是方格纹的意思吗 |
[31:04] | ‘Cause then there’s gingham, there’s tartan… | 这有花格纹的 有苏格兰方格纹的… |
[31:07] | It’s like a crisscross fuckin’ minefield. | 简直他妈的是十字形雷区 |
[31:10] | Oh, fuck the slippers, Greg. | 别管拖鞋了 格雷格 |
[31:11] | You have to strategize. | 你要制定个计划 |
[31:12] | I’m trying to strategize, Mom, with you! | 我这不正和老妈你商量吗 |
[31:15] | But you won’t strategize. | 可你一点忙也没帮上 |
[31:33] | Hey. What’s up, Kendall? | 怎么了 肯德尔 |
[31:34] | You mix me up with your sponsor? | 本想打给出资人结果错打给我了吗 |
[31:36] | Listen, I’m just calling to issue a reminder. | 听着 我就是提醒你一下 |
[31:39] | Your pecker’s in my pocket, OK, | 你的”把柄”在我手里 懂吗 |
[31:43] | Dickless Dickleby? | 没蛋的孬种 |
[31:45] | You do what I say. | 按我说的做 |
[31:47] | Let others say what they want, but we stay dark. | 别人怎么说随他们 但是我们不能出面 |
[31:49] | You get me? No reporting on what went down yesterday, | 明白了吗 不准报道昨天敲定的事 |
[31:52] | the turmoil. | 那场闹剧 |
[31:53] | Well, I can do whatever I want, | 我做什么你管不着 |
[31:54] | because Vaulter and our satellite sites | 因为沃尔特和我的卫星网站 |
[31:56] | have editorial independence… | 有自主编辑权… |
[31:58] | as set out in that piece of paper you signed. | 你签的文件里写得明明白白 |
[32:01] | You know what that piece of paper is to me? | 你知道那份文件对我来说是什么吗 |
[32:04] | Nothing. OK? | 屁都不是 懂吗 |
[32:05] | I’d jerk off on that paper and send it to you as a greeting card. | 我会射在那份文件上然后寄给你当贺卡 |
[32:09] | Simon says, Mum’s the word. | 敢走漏风声试试 |
[32:11] | Motherfucker. | 小瘪三 |
[32:28] | Hey. Sorry to bother you so late. | 不好意思这么晚找你 |
[32:32] | Hey, let’s put something together | 我们有活儿要干 |
[32:34] | about the Roy family shitshow. | 罗伊家族的滑稽秀开演了 |
[32:36] | So, and I don’t want to get into this, but | 我是不想淌这趟浑水 但是 |
[32:40] | maybe we should just cut off the whole Kendall CEO thing | 要不我们干脆否决肯德尔当总裁得了 |
[32:44] | so that it doesn’t get painful. | 这样局面也不会太难看 |
[32:46] | Well, I mean, I’m not looking for it, | 我也不是想上马 |
[32:49] | but I guess I’m already COO, | 但既然已经是首席运营官了 |
[32:50] | so one more step… | 再走一步也不难… |
[32:53] | It’s not gonna be you. | 你不能当 |
[32:55] | – Because? – Come on. | -为什么 -拜托 |
[32:58] | – I don’t know what that means. – Yes, you do. | -我不懂你什么意思 -你懂的 |
[33:00] | Well, it doesn’t matter who does it. | 谁当都不重要 |
[33:02] | It’s just temporary, so anyone will do. | 反正是临时的 谁当都一样 |
[33:04] | Yeah, sure. Anyone. | 没错 谁都一样 |
[33:07] | – Tom. – Tom? | -汤姆 -汤姆 |
[33:10] | OK, fine. | 好吧 |
[33:13] | Karl. | 卡尔 |
[33:16] | Prick. Eva? | 鸟人一个 伊娃 |
[33:19] | Cunt. | 婊子 |
[33:20] | Okay. So? | 好吧 所以是谁 |
[33:22] | Someone Dad trusts. | 必须是老爸信任的人 |
[33:24] | But Dad doesn’t trust anyone, except Frank, | 可爸除了弗兰克谁都不相信 |
[33:26] | and he fired Frank for shits and giggles. | 自己图开心又炒了弗兰克 |
[33:30] | Gerri? | 格丽呢 |
[33:32] | I don’t love Gerri. | 我不喜欢她 |
[33:34] | But I don’t hate Gerri. | 但我也不讨厌她 |
[33:36] | So, Gerri. | 那就她了 |
[33:38] | I’ll talk to her. | 我跟她聊聊 |
[33:44] | So, Gerri. | 格丽 |
[33:46] | How ya doin’? | 你好吗 |
[33:48] | Oh, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[33:50] | This is where they brought Baird, so it’s a little… | 他们就是在这儿把贝尔德带走的 所以有点… |
[33:53] | Baird? | 贝尔德 |
[33:54] | Yeah, Baird. My husband. | 对 贝尔德是我丈夫 |
[33:56] | Shiv’s godfather? | 小西的教父 |
[33:59] | Oh, does he, um… with the tortoise? | 他是不是… 有乌龟 |
[34:02] | -Yeah. – Fuck, yeah. Of course. | -没错 -操 我就说嘛 |
[34:05] | – How is he? – He’s dead. | -他现在怎么样 -他去世了 |
[34:08] | I know. I know. I remember… you… | 我记得 记得… 你… |
[34:15] | So, uh, Gerri, uh, | 那啥 格丽 |
[34:17] | just wanted to say thanks | 我想跟你说声谢谢 |
[34:19] | for captaining us through this shitstorm. | 带领我们走出这场风暴 |
[34:23] | Um, you do a good job, | 你做得很不错 |
[34:26] | Gerri, you, uh, | 格丽 你… |
[34:28] | you’re, um, you’re a real good job-doer. | 你是… 你是个十足的工作达人 |
[34:33] | I suck at the whole corporate flirt thing. | 我完全不会跟同事调情 |
[34:36] | You know, I just… | 你知道的 我… |
[34:37] | I like to lube up and fuck, you know? | 我喜欢涂上润滑油就啪啪啪 懂吗 |
[34:41] | – ok. – ok. | -好吧 -好 |
[34:42] | So, um… for me and Shiv, | 那… 对于我和小西来说 |
[34:46] | the whole Kendall thing doesn’t work. | 提拔肯德尔这件事不得行 |
[34:50] | So we were thinkin’… general counsel… | 所以我们想… 让你当总顾问… |
[34:54] | you know where the bodies are buried. | 你知道”尸体”都埋在哪 |
[34:55] | You probably buried ’em yourself. | 而且恐怕是你亲手埋的 |
[34:58] | So… | 那… |
[35:00] | you would have the family’s support | 你将会得到家族的支持 |
[35:01] | to step in and take the reins. | 来介入 然后接手 |
[35:05] | That’s a very generous offer, | 这真是太慷慨了 |
[35:07] | but I’m going to have to decline. | 可我还是要拒绝 |
[35:11] | OK. Can, uh, can I ask why? | 好吧 我能问问为什么吗 |
[35:15] | Why I don’t want the job that makes your brain explode? | 为什么我不想要这份能把你脑子炸开花的工作吗 |
[35:18] | OK, but, um, uh… | 好吧 可… |
[35:20] | G-Gerri, excuse me, | 格-格丽 抱歉 |
[35:23] | but I… I’ve always thought of you… | 可我… 我一直认为你… |
[35:25] | and I mean this in the best possible way… | 是个冷冰冰的婊子杀手… |
[35:28] | as a stone-cold killer bitch. | 我这话绝对是在夸你 |
[35:32] | Who says you don’t know how to flirt? | 谁说你不会调情的 |
[35:58] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[36:19] | Hey. Can I get a moment alone with you, do you think? | 我能跟你单独谈谈吗 可以吗 |
[36:22] | – I… – Have you seen this? | -我… -你看到这个没 |
[36:24] | I’m so sorry about your father. | 对你父亲的事我很遗憾 |
[36:26] | Thank you. Would you give us a minute? | 谢谢 能回避一下吗 |
[36:29] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[36:31] | Thanks, Willa. | 谢了 威拉 |
[36:34] | Tom, would you mind? | 汤姆 你介意回避一下吗 |
[36:36] | Oh, come on. I’m not the same as her. | 别这样 我跟她可不一样 |
[36:38] | Ken. | 肯 |
[36:42] | Vaulter’s running a story about how the company’s in turmoil. | 沃尔特正在宣传公司如何陷入混乱的故事 |
[36:45] | Don’t we own him? | 这不是咱们的公司吗 |
[36:47] | “Shit Show at the Fuck Factory”? | “浑沌企业的滑稽秀” |
[36:49] | Yeah. Uncertainty, discord. | 对 没把握 意见不合 |
[36:51] | That is not a good story. | 那不是啥好故事 |
[36:52] | “Family gets behind other member of family,” | “家庭成员相互支持” |
[36:55] | that’s a good story. | 这才是好故事呢 |
[36:56] | Oh, fuck them. | 去他妈的 |
[36:58] | I mean, when Jobs was dying, Apple didn’t say anything. | 乔布斯快死的时候 苹果什么都没说 |
[37:01] | We’re in a hospital, Shiv. Everyone knows. | 我们在医院里 小西 大家都知道 |
[37:03] | We can’t just prop him up and wave his hand | 我们不能就把他弄起来挥他的手 |
[37:05] | and say he’s fine like they did | 然后说他挺好的就像 |
[37:07] | in the Politburo or Weekend at fuckin’ Bernie’s. | 他们在政治局或”老板渡假去”[电影]里做的那样 |
[37:09] | I like the sound of that, though. | 听起来倒是不错 |
[37:12] | Look, | 听着 |
[37:13] | you can’t put a value on a human life, | 你不能用价值来衡量一个人的一生 |
[37:16] | except in our case, you rather precisely can | 除非在我们的情况下 你反而能 |
[37:19] | because when trading opens tomorrow, | 因为到明天交易开盘的时候 |
[37:20] | we’re gonna drop like a stone. | 我们会跌到谷底 |
[37:22] | The only question is, what’s the bottom? | 唯一的问题是 底线是多少 |
[37:27] | I think I’m the best option. | 我觉得我是最好的选择 |
[37:32] | I just want to say that, uh, | 我就想说 |
[37:33] | if you need me to… go get sandwiches or coffee | 如果要我去… 去拿三明治或咖啡 |
[37:37] | or step up from Regional Parks and run North America, I can, | 或者从区域公园升职到管理北美 我都行 |
[37:42] | and I will. And that’s just an offer on the table… | 而且我会做 这是开诚布公的提议… |
[37:43] | – Fuck off, Tom. – Fuck you, Kendall. | -滚蛋 汤姆 -你滚蛋 肯德尔 |
[37:46] | – Don’t talk to Tom like that. – It’s OK. It’s fine. | -别跟汤姆这么说话 -没事的 没关系 |
[37:49] | I was about to be announced. | 我马上就要被任命了 |
[37:51] | I mean, how can I not be the logical choice? | 我是说 我怎么能不是合理的选择呢 |
[37:54] | Because you were about to be announced, | 因为本来你就要被任命了 |
[37:56] | Ken, and then you weren’t. | 肯 然后你却没有 |
[37:57] | I mean, the only thing we know for certain, | 我说 我们唯一确定的是 |
[37:59] | like for absolute certain, tonight, | 今晚绝对确定的 |
[38:01] | is that Dad didn’t want you running the company. | 就是爸不想让你来管理公司 |
[38:03] | So if there was a list of 7 billion people on this planet | 如果有张写着地球上七十亿人的名单 |
[38:05] | that Dad would choose to be boss, | 而老爸会从中选出个老板 |
[38:07] | we know you would be last. | 你会是最后的选择 |
[38:08] | Dad fired you, man. | 爸把你炒了 兄弟 |
[38:10] | No, he did not fire me. | 不 他没开除我 |
[38:12] | He said it was just gonna take a little longer. | 他说就是要再等一会儿 |
[38:14] | But he said that to be nice. | 可他那么说是为了礼貌 |
[38:15] | What I think he meant to say was | 我觉得他的意思是 |
[38:17] | that he wished that Mom gave birth to a can opener | 他希望妈生的是个开罐器 |
[38:20] | because at least then it would be useful. | 因为那个至少能有点用 |
[38:22] | You’re a dick. | 傻逼 |
[38:23] | – That’s… – Too far? | -你这也太… -太过了吗 |
[38:26] | Look, the board are offering this to me. | 听着 董事会要给我这个机会 |
[38:28] | I don’t actually need your backing. | 我不是真的需要你们的支持 |
[38:30] | You actually really, totally do. | 你事实上真的 真的需要 |
[38:32] | I think you do. | 我觉得你需要 |
[38:34] | Without it, after what Dad did to you, | 没有支持的话 老爸这么对你后 |
[38:37] | I mean, we could probably take any appointment to court. | 我们或许可以让法院来决定任何任命 |
[38:39] | Jesus, Shiv, we’re talking about court now? | 天呐 小西 我们现在要上法院了吗 |
[38:42] | Fuck you! | 去你妈的 |
[38:43] | I didn’t even want to talk about this, remember? | 我原本都不想谈这个的 记得吗 |
[38:46] | What do you… What do you have against me? | 你对我… 你对我有什么意见 |
[38:48] | – Nothing. – Nothing? | -没有 -没有吗 |
[38:51] | Oh, you want me to actually say? | 你真想让我说吗 |
[38:53] | – Yes, I do. – You lack killer instinct, | -没错 我想 -你缺少杀手的本能 |
[38:56] | you’re wet, you’re green, you’re intellectually insecure, | 你乳臭未干 没有经验 智商不高 |
[38:58] | – Bullshit. – you’re not emotionally strong enough, | -扯淡 -你的意志不够强大 |
[38:59] | – you have addiction issues. – That’s enough! | -你还有成瘾问题 -够了 |
[39:03] | I don’t think all that, I’m just trying to be Dad’s voice. | 我不全是这么想的 只是尝试转述老爸的话 |
[39:05] | Bravo. It was an excellent impression. | 厉害 真是个”超好的”印象 |
[39:08] | I just want to say I’m not getting involved. | 我就想说我不会搅进来 |
[39:10] | Good. | 好 |
[39:11] | But Shiv’s right. | 但小西是对的 |
[39:12] | I’m not saying I would make a better CEO, | 我没有说我会当一个更好的总裁 |
[39:15] | that’s unsaid– | 我没说 |
[39:16] | It’s not unsaid when you say it. | 你说你没说的时候就是说了 |
[39:17] | No, I’m saying I’m not saying it, | 不是 我在说我没说 |
[39:19] | so, in fact, it is unsaid. | 所以 实际上 我没说 |
[39:21] | Hey, pal, why don’t you go help Willa with her homework? | 兄弟 你怎么不去帮帮威拉做作业呢 |
[39:24] | Ouch. Asshole. | 扎心啊 混蛋 |
[39:25] | Listen, why don’t you decide everything. | 听着 你怎么不来决定一切 |
[39:28] | I don’t care. I just observe. | 我不在乎 我就看看 |
[39:29] | I’m a UN white helmet. All right? | 我就是联合国白头盔 好吗 |
[39:32] | Guys– | 大家 |
[39:33] | who else are you gonna get? | 还能有谁呢 |
[39:34] | I think Shiv would be great. | 我觉得小西不错 |
[39:36] | That’s what I think. | 我是这么想的 |
[39:38] | Thanks, honey, | 谢了 亲爱的 |
[39:39] | but… no way. | 但是… 没戏 |
[39:42] | I mean, she doesn’t work in the company | 她不在公司工作 |
[39:44] | and has no experience of the company | 没有在公司工作的经验 |
[39:46] | and the markets would freak, | 市场会要吓坏 |
[39:47] | but apart from that, I agree with you. | 除此之外 我同意你的看法 |
[39:48] | I mean, we have options. | 我们有选择的 |
[39:50] | Sure. You could all ask for morphine | 当然 你们都可以要点吗啡 |
[39:52] | so you can stay in your painless fucking fantasy world | 这样就他妈能待在你那无痛幻想世界里 |
[39:56] | where the orchids dance | 兰花在里面载歌载舞 |
[39:58] | and the company is run by a magical fucking unicorn! | 公司的管理者是他妈一只魔力独角兽 |
[40:08] | Fuck your options. | 去你妈的选择 |
[40:24] | Hello, this is Greg on Greg’s phone. | 喂 这是格雷格的手机 我是格雷格 |
[40:26] | – Greg. How ya doin’? – Yeah, I’m just, um, | -格雷格 你怎么样 -挺好的 我在 |
[40:28] | not dawdling. | 我没在磨蹭 |
[40:29] | You’re still at the fucking apartment? | 你还他妈在那公寓里呢 |
[40:30] | You’ve been there forever. | 这也太久了吧 |
[40:30] | Uh, just, um… | 就是… |
[40:33] | I know you’re picking up PJs and all that shit, | 我知道你在拿睡衣啥的 |
[40:35] | just grab a sweater, maybe, also. My dad’s, OK? | 就再拿件毛衣吧 我爸的 行吗 |
[40:39] | – OK. Which sweater? – It doesn’t matter. | -好的 哪件毛衣啊 -随便 |
[40:42] | Not something washed. Something that he’s worn, maybe. | 不要洗过的 最好是他穿过的 |
[40:44] | – If you find one. – OK, yeah. | -如果你找到的话 -好的 |
[40:46] | If he’s worn it, if his… | 如果是他穿过的话 如果他… |
[40:47] | How am I gonna know if it’s worn? | 我怎么知道他穿过没 |
[40:49] | Just smell it. OK? | 你闻啊 不会吗 |
[40:50] | Jesus! I just want something that smells like him, OK? | 上帝啊 我就是想要个闻起来像他的东西 行吗 |
[40:53] | I just want that. Is that enough for you? | 我就这点要求 还听不懂吗 |
[40:54] | Dude, that’s really nice. | 哥们 这真窝心 |
[40:56] | I would want that if this was my situation, too. | 如果是我昏迷的话 也会希望有人这么做的 |
[40:59] | So I’ll sniff some stuff for you… | 那我就去帮你闻一闻… |
[41:01] | Just… Whatever. And if you tell anyone about this, | 就… 什么都行 另外如果你告诉别人这事 |
[41:03] | I will… cut your dick off. | 我就… 把你屌割掉 |
[41:05] | And don’t forget those papers I told you to bring. | 而且别忘了我让你带的文件 |
[41:07] | And, uh, thank you. | 还有 谢谢 |
[41:08] | Fuck off. | 我他妈在说啥 |
[41:12] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[41:32] | I… apologize if my bell summoned you. | 我… 抱歉 我没想敲钟召唤你 |
[41:45] | It’s, um… | 现在… |
[41:46] | – It’s like 4:00 a.M. – Yeah, I couldn’t sleep. | -现在是凌晨四点 -对 我睡不着 |
[41:49] | Put the kids to bed and thought I was missing all the fun, so… | 我把孩子们哄睡后 想了想我错过了这么多乐趣 所以… |
[41:53] | How are they doing? | 他们怎么样 |
[41:54] | – The kids? – Yeah. | -你问孩子们 -对 |
[41:59] | They’re OK. | 他们挺好的 |
[42:06] | Maybe you could bring them by tomorrow. | 也许你明天可以带他们来 |
[42:08] | So they can say their… you know, say their… hellos. | 他们就可以… 你懂的 就可以来… 来问候下 |
[42:13] | – Yeah. – OK. | -好啊 -好 |
[42:17] | How are you feeling? | 你怎么样 |
[42:19] | Good. Yeah. | 挺好 对 |
[42:23] | Yeah. How am I feeling? | 是啊 我怎么样 |
[42:25] | Fuck. Ask me another? | 妈的 你换个问题 |
[42:28] | – Jesus, what a day for you. – Yeah. | -老天 你今天真难熬 -没错 |
[42:32] | The nominating committee want me to be the big boss. | 提名委员会想让我接任 |
[42:37] | Really? | 是吗 |
[42:40] | But Shiv and Roman won’t back me | 但是小西和罗曼不挺我 |
[42:42] | because of what Dad said at lunch. | 就因为老爸午餐那会的发言 |
[42:45] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[42:47] | – Yeah. – Ah, your family is so… | -对 -你这些家人真是… |
[42:50] | fucked. | 太操蛋了 |
[42:51] | I’m sorry, but… Wow. | 我很抱歉 可这… |
[43:03] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[43:23] | Ken, I… | 肯 我… |
[43:28] | What can I say? It’s… I don’t know. | 怎么说呢 这… 我不知道 |
[43:31] | Adrenaline. | 肾上腺素吧 |
[43:34] | It’s just my body. | 身体机能的问题 |
[43:38] | I’m glad you’re here. | 你在这我很高兴 |
[43:40] | Yeah. I can tell. | 是 我看出来了 |
[43:59] | – Hey. Look. Stop. Stop. – No. I’m not in the mood. | -等下 等一下 -不 我没心情 |
[44:01] | There’s something I have to say to you. | 有件事我必须跟你说 |
[44:03] | – What? – Siobhan Roy… | -什么 -西沃恩·罗伊… |
[44:05] | Oh, my God. | 老天爷啊 |
[44:07] | … will you marry me? | …你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[44:09] | What… the fuck? Seriously? | 这… 他妈搞什么 你认真的 |
[44:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[44:14] | And I wanted to do something to make all this better. | 我想做点什么冲冲喜 |
[44:17] | And I thought while your dad’s still with us, | 我想在你爸还在的时候求婚 |
[44:18] | wouldn’t that be a nice thing? | 难道这样不好吗 |
[44:20] | We can get a quick wedding. | 我们就办个简单的婚礼 |
[44:21] | What is it about my dad dying in a sterile environment | 我爸现在病危你跟我求婚 |
[44:25] | that screams big romantic gesture to you? | 你觉得这特浪漫是吗 |
[44:30] | Well, it’s a horrible day, I thought… | 因为今天糟透了 我以为… |
[44:32] | thought it would be a nice… thing. | 我以为这好事… 一桩 |
[44:34] | Tom, you can’t balance it out like that. | 汤姆 喜不是这么冲的 |
[44:36] | I’m not gonna… give you a blow job when your dog dies. | 就像我不会… 因为你的狗死了就给你口活一样 |
[44:40] | Right? | 懂吗 |
[44:45] | Yeah. OK. | 懂 好吧 |
[44:46] | It’s fine. I misjudged it. I get it. | 没关系 我判断失误 我懂 |
[44:49] | No, I’m s-sorry. Honey, I’m sorry. | 别 对不起 亲爱的 我很抱歉 |
[44:52] | I’m… This is… | 我… 这情况… |
[44:57] | Let’s just not have this as the moment. | 别把我们的求婚放到这个场合里 |
[44:59] | Why don’t you do this again properly another time. | 等你挑个合适的时间再求 |
[45:02] | No! Exactly. This is not the moment. | 可不是 我说真的 现在时机不对 |
[45:03] | This didn’t happen. Abort. Abort, abort, | 就当没发生 取消 取消 取消 |
[45:06] | Good. OK. | 好的 行 |
[45:12] | But so you know, | 不过你要知道 |
[45:16] | yeah, whatever. | 你求我就同意 |
[45:17] | – Yes? Yes? – Yeah. | -真的 真的 -真的 |
[45:18] | When it happens, yes. | 你再求的话 我答应 |
[45:20] | Yes? Yes! | 真的 太棒了 |
[45:28] | – Really? – Yeah. I… | -真的吗 -真的 我… |
[45:32] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[45:37] | – It’s such a shitshow. – What is? | -现在就是一场滑稽秀 -哪呢 |
[45:40] | My family. | 我的家人 |
[45:42] | Our family. | 我们的家人 |
[45:45] | – Our family. – Yeah. | -我们的家人 -对 |
[46:07] | So I got the slippers. | 我把拖鞋拿来了 |
[46:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[46:10] | Yeah, I finally found ’em. | 没事 我终于找到了 |
[46:11] | Can you put them in there, please? | 请把它们放到那边 好吗 |
[46:15] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[46:32] | So, you got the slippers. | 你拿到拖鞋了 |
[46:35] | Uh-huh. | 是的 |
[46:37] | I guess that makes you Prince Charming. | 我猜这下你就成了白马王子了 |
[46:39] | I guess so. | 我猜是的 |
[46:41] | You saying you want to fuck Marcia? | 你说你想上玛西娅 |
[46:43] | What?! No. Wh-Why would you say that? | 什么 不 为什么你要这么说 |
[46:47] | That’s what you just said. | 你刚说的 |
[46:48] | No. It isn’t. | 不 我没说 |
[46:49] | You said you were Prince Charming. | 你说你是白马王子的 |
[46:51] | – No, you just said that. – I’m kidding. | -不 是你说的 -我开玩笑的 |
[46:53] | I’m kidding. | 逗你呢 |
[46:56] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[47:00] | Do you know that, uh… | 你知不知道… |
[47:02] | Do you know that he gave me a job? | 你知不知道他给了我份工作 |
[47:04] | What job? | 什么工作 |
[47:05] | – I don’t know. – OK. | -我不知道 -好吧 |
[47:07] | – Do you know when I start? – No. Obviously I don’t know. | -你知道我什么时候开始上班吗 -不 我当然不知道 |
[47:10] | – Why would I know? – I don’t know. | -我怎么会知道 -我不知道 |
[47:11] | I thought you might know ’cause I thought everybody’s talking | 我以为你可能知道 因为大家谈话的时候可能会提 |
[47:14] | and, like, might be talking about me? | 比如 可能提到我 |
[47:15] | No, everybody was talking about you this whole time. | 是 大家无时无刻不谈论着你 |
[47:19] | Everyone was only talking about you, Cousin Greg. | 大家谈的都是你 格雷格表弟 |
[47:24] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[47:26] | Ha ha. | 呵呵 |
[47:27] | Hey. Hey. | 听着 |
[47:30] | When you, uh, figure all this out, | 等你 搞清楚了 |
[47:33] | come in and see me. OK? | 来找我 好吗 |
[47:36] | And, uh, and I’ll look after you. | 之后 我会罩着你 |
[47:39] | All right? | 好吗 |
[47:41] | I’m serious. I will. | 我说真的 我会的 |
[47:44] | – Sure. – Thanks, man. | -当然 -谢谢你 老兄 |
[47:46] | That’s OK. | 没关系 |
[47:50] | All right, later. | 好的 回头见 |
[47:52] | Take it easy, Greg. | 放轻松 格雷格 |
[48:08] | Yo, come here for a second. | 来这聊两句 |
[48:13] | So, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[48:14] | I’ve been thinking… This is my vision. | 我一直在考虑… 这是我的愿景 |
[48:17] | We got for it. Me and you. | 我俩联手 我和你 |
[48:20] | CEO and COO. | 总裁和首席运营官 |
[48:23] | Me and my homey Romey. | 我和小罗老弟 |
[48:24] | I thought I was a fuckhead. | 我以为你觉得我是脑残 |
[48:26] | Uh, dipshit, and you said that. | 是白痴 不过是你自己说的 |
[48:29] | You said I wasn’t serious. | 你说我不正经 |
[48:31] | Sorry. It’s been a long day. | 抱歉 今天很难熬 |
[48:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[48:34] | But dude, seriously. | 但是 老弟 说真的 |
[48:37] | Me and you, bro. | 我和你 兄弟 |
[48:39] | Like, I could teach you. | 我可以教你 |
[48:40] | And you could, you know, teach me. | 而你也 也可以教我 |
[48:45] | And Shiv? | 那小西呢 |
[48:47] | I mean, you know what Shiv’s like. | 你知道小西什么德行 |
[48:48] | Ultimately she’s a daddy’s girl. Right? | 反正她都是爸爸的宝贝女儿 是吧 |
[48:51] | I mean, she wants to play it safe. | 她想安安稳稳的 |
[48:53] | We’re the ones with the nuts to fuckin’ revolutionize. | 我们才是搞革命的狂热分子啊 |
[48:58] | OK, I’m not uninterested. | 好吧 我不是不感兴趣 |
[49:01] | All right, then, let’s fuckin’ do it. | 那么好 我们他妈的就这么做 |
[49:03] | Here’s the thing. Gerri just turned down the top job. | 有这么件事 格丽拒绝了最高职位 |
[49:07] | So does that mean something? | 那这有什么用意吗 |
[49:10] | Are you fuckin’ with me? | 你他妈玩我呢 |
[49:12] | Nope. | 没有 |
[49:13] | Who asked Gerri? | 谁问了格丽 |
[49:15] | It was broached. | 有人提议的 |
[49:18] | – It was broached? – Yeah. | -有人提议吗 -是的 |
[49:19] | By who? Did you broach? You broached it, didn’t you? | 谁提的 你提的吗 是你 对不对 |
[49:21] | Don’t pin the broach on me, OK? Everyone was broaching. | 别安在我头上 成吗 大家都在提议各种事 |
[49:29] | Just want to make sure we trust each other. | 我就是想确定下对彼此的信任 |
[49:31] | Everything up front, OK? | 开诚布公 好吗 |
[49:34] | All right. | 好吧 |
[49:35] | Ok. | 好的 |
[49:37] | Shake on it or something? | 要握手确定一下还是怎么样 |
[49:39] | Official? | 正式的吗 |
[49:41] | Oh. OK. | 好吧 |
[49:54] | Hi. | 你好 |
[50:06] | Oh, come on. | 搞什么啊 |
[50:08] | Hey. Hey, knock it off. | 好了 别搞了 |
[50:14] | Thank you, Willa. | 谢谢你 威拉 |
[50:26] | So, listen, I’ve asked Roman to be acting COO… | 听着 我请罗曼做代理首席运营官… |
[50:31] | – Actual COO. – …to my acting CEO. | -首席运营官 -…协助我做代理总裁 |
[50:33] | – And you said? – I said why not? | -然后你说 -我说 何乐不为呢 |
[50:36] | – Snake. – Sis, please, | -狡猾 -妹 别闹 |
[50:38] | I’m trying to bring everyone together here. I’m mediating. | 我努力把大家聚在一起 在中间调停 |
[50:40] | – Well, I’m saying no. – Me too. | -不管 我不同意 -我也是 |
[50:43] | I thought you were a fucking white helmet. | 你他妈不是白头盔吗 |
[50:45] | Sometimes a peacekeeper has | 有时候和平卫士 |
[50:46] | to go shoot a maniac on the perimeter, OK? | 也需要杀掉边界上的狂暴分子 懂吗 |
[50:49] | What the fuck? Why would you say no to this and yes to Gerri? | 什么鬼啊 你为什么反对我 却同意格丽任职 |
[50:51] | Gerri has been with the company for 20 years. Dad trusts her. | 格丽已经在公司二十年了 爸信任她 |
[50:55] | She’s older. She’s wiser. She’s a mature person… | 她年长 有智慧 是很成熟的人… |
[50:57] | such as myself. | 就像我一样 |
[51:00] | Well, she doesn’t want it. | 但她不想做这个工作 |
[51:01] | OK, so in my opinion, we should find someone else. | 好的 那么依我看来 我们应该另选他人 |
[51:03] | – Temporary. – OK, like who? | -暂时的 -好吧 例如谁 |
[51:05] | I don’t know, someone neutral. | 我不知道 某个中立的人吧 |
[51:08] | Eva or… American Psycho, what… | 伊娃或者… 美国杀人魔 什么… |
[51:11] | – Karl. – Karl. Yeah. | -卡尔 -卡尔 对 |
[51:13] | And what if it isn’t temporary, | 但如果不是暂时呢 |
[51:14] | what if he uses his position to make it permanent? | 如果他将暂时转变为永久呢 |
[51:17] | Because he wouldn’t do that. He’s nice! He brought coffee. | 因为他不会那么做的 他人很好 他会给大家带咖啡 |
[51:20] | Oh, he brought coffee. | 他给大家带咖啡 |
[51:22] | Then we should definitely let him take control of the company. | 那我们”肯定”要他掌管公司 |
[51:24] | Dude, he’s not gonna take control of the company. | 兄弟 他没有要掌管公司啊 |
[51:27] | Look, it’s a gamble. | 听着 这是在赌博 |
[51:28] | It’s either me and Roman and us as a family, | 要么是我跟罗曼还有咱一家人 |
[51:31] | or it’s Eva and Karl, | 要么就是伊娃跟卡尔 |
[51:33] | or some fuckface suit from the Deep State of the company. | 或是公司里某些摆臭脸穿西装的黑暗势力 |
[51:37] | They could take the company out of our hands, | 他们可能会把公司从我们手上夺走 |
[51:39] | and we’d never get near it again. | 我们再也不能靠近它了 |
[51:40] | If Dad wakes up, and he’s frail, | 如果爸醒过来 很虚弱 |
[51:42] | and he’s looking at the end game, | 抬眼看着这结局 |
[51:44] | you want to be the one who tells him | 你想成为告诉他 他的家族企业 |
[51:45] | his family business isn’t family-run anymore? | 不再是由家族掌控的企业的那个人吗 |
[51:49] | I mean, maybe you could get away with it… | 也许你可以脱了干系… |
[51:50] | – you know, his favorite. – Oh, fuck you. | -毕竟 你是他的最爱 -操你妈的 |
[51:52] | But maybe you wouldn’t stay his favorite | 但也许你不会再是他的最爱 |
[51:54] | if you gave away the firm. | 如果你把公司拱手让人 |
[51:57] | Look, we need a statement by 6:30. | 听着 我们6点30前要做一个声明 |
[52:02] | So you just have to think… | 所以你们需要想想… |
[52:05] | like, bullshit aside… | 废话放一边… |
[52:08] | who do you think, really, Dad would prefer? | 你们认为谁 真的 会是父亲偏好的人选 |
[52:51] | What’s up, fam? | 还好吗 亲人们 |
[52:53] | Oh. Yeah… did you get the papers? | 对… 你拿到文件了吗 |
[52:58] | – What? – The pap… | -什么 -文… |
[52:59] | The papers in the envelope? I called you? | 信封里的文件 我给你打了电话 |
[53:01] | Dude… Oh, my God. I’m so sorry. | 兄弟… 我的天 我太抱歉了 |
[53:05] | So no, basically? | 所以意思是 没拿吗 |
[53:06] | I was thinking about your dad, | 我一直在想你父亲 |
[53:07] | – I was up there… – Hey, don’t worry about it. | -我在那里… -好了 别担心 |
[53:08] | My head was just messed up. | 我的脑子当时一团乱 |
[53:24] | OK. We’re gonna have to announce. Where are we at? | 好了 我们必须发表声明了 现在什么情况 |
[53:33] | While Dad is ill, | 父亲生病时 |
[53:34] | the family proposes that Kendall run the company | 家族建议肯德尔掌管公司 |
[53:36] | with Roman as COO. | 罗曼做首席运营官 |
[53:38] | I hereby concur. | 本人同意 |
[53:41] | OK. OK… | 好的… |
[53:42] | I will let the committee know the family’s position, | 我会让委员会了解家族的立场 |
[53:44] | and pending board approval, we can announce. | 等董事会批准后 我们就可以宣布了 |
[53:48] | – Congratulations, Kendall. – Thanks, Gerri. | -恭喜 肯德尔 -谢谢 格丽 |
[53:50] | And Roman, congratulations. | 还有罗曼 恭喜你 |
[53:51] | This is all very exciting. | 太令人兴奋了 |
[53:53] | Difficult decision. | 很艰难的决定 |
[53:54] | For the record, | 说明一下 |
[53:55] | I personally believe this to be a total fucking disaster. | 我个人认为这他妈就是场灾难 |
[54:00] | OK, good. | 好 很好 |
[54:01] | Kendall, um, listen, | 肯德尔 听我说 |
[54:04] | we need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[54:05] | I’m sorry, I just need to… | 我很抱歉 我需要… |
[54:06] | I just need a conversation with you in private. | 我需要和你私下谈谈 |
[54:09] | What is this? | 这是做什么 |
[54:11] | There’s a few things you should know. | 有一些事你必须知道 |
[54:17] | OK, there’s no way to put this nicely, | 好吧 没办法委婉地告诉你 |
[54:19] | so forgive me for stating it baldly, | 所以请原谅我如此露骨 |
[54:22] | but, there’s a huge debt problem. | 我们面临巨大的债务问题 |
[54:26] | What are you… No. | 你说什… 不会的 |
[54:28] | – Yes. Three billion. – No, there’s not. | -会的 30亿 -不 没有这回事 |
[54:31] | Fuck off. I’d know. | 滚蛋 我应该知道啊 |
[54:33] | No one knows. | 没人知道 |
[54:34] | Well, me and Frank. | 好吧 只有我和弗兰克 |
[54:36] | What about… Dad? | 那么… 爸呢 |
[54:37] | Yeah, your dad. | 对 还有你爸 |
[54:39] | Hence the debt. | 是他欠的债 |
[54:40] | Gerri, what the fuck is going on? | 格丽 他妈的到底什么情况 |
[54:42] | Where did the money go? | 钱都哪去了 |
[54:43] | In 1985, | 1985年 |
[54:45] | Logan needed cash badly for the expansion into parks, | 洛根急需现金扩建公园 |
[54:49] | so he took out a loan through the family holding company. | 所以他通过家族控股公司借了一笔贷款 |
[54:52] | He knew that besides Frank, | 他知道除了弗兰克外 |
[54:53] | none of the other boards members could see what was happening. | 其他董事会成员都不清楚原委 |
[54:56] | And then he added that loan | 之后 他又把那笔贷款 |
[54:57] | to the company’s already considerable debt. | 加给已经负债累累的公司 |
[55:01] | Son of a bitch. | 婊子养的 |
[55:04] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[55:06] | Ok. | 好 |
[55:08] | We can deal. | 我们可以协商 |
[55:10] | Yeah, but Kendall, the thing is, | 是的 但肯德尔 问题是 |
[55:12] | it’s secured against Waystar’s stock… | 这针对的是韦斯达的股票… |
[55:16] | and when the stock hits 130, | 当股价跌到130美元一股时 |
[55:18] | they can pursue repayment in full. | 他们可以全额追回债务 |
[55:21] | Which, if they decided to do that, would eviscerate us. | 也就是说 如果他们决定这么做 会把我们吃干抹净 |
[55:23] | Yeah, but there’s no precedent for that. They’ll never do that. | 是啊 但没有这么做的先例 他们绝不会这么做的 |
[55:25] | They’ll renegotiate. | 他们会重新谈判 |
[55:26] | – Well, that depends. – On what? | -那视情况而定 -什么情况 |
[55:29] | Well, you see, the banks know that the man they invested in | 好吧 银行知道他们投资的那个人 |
[55:33] | can no longer function, and as far as they’re concerned, | 不能再发挥作用了 现在对他们而言 |
[55:35] | you’re just some kid with nice hair. | 你只是个发型挺好看的小屁孩 |
[55:40] | You’re making it quite fucking difficult | 回味这一刻被你搞得 |
[55:41] | to savor this moment, Gerri. | 真他妈困难 格丽 |
[55:44] | I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[55:47] | Don’t jump. | 别跳 |
[56:22] | We had hoped to see a response by now, | 我们本来期待目前能看到反应 |
[56:24] | but what we do know is that he’s stable. So… | 但我们只知道他情况很稳定 所以… |
[56:27] | if you want to grab some sleep, this is a good time. | 如果你们想睡会觉 现在是个好时候 |
[56:38] | Night, Dad. | 晚安 爸 |
[56:41] | See you soon. | 很快再见 |