时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | I can trust you, right? | 我能信你的 对吗 |
[00:04] | No. | 不能 |
[00:04] | Because, um, | 因为 |
[00:05] | we’re calling a vote of no confidence on my dad. | 我们在征集对我爸的不信任投票 |
[00:08] | What the fuck… | 你搞毛呢… |
[00:10] | You do this, you gotta look worst case. | 你要想我赞成 就得考虑最坏的情况 |
[00:12] | Lawrence, Ewan, Ilona, all in play. | 劳伦斯 尤恩 伊罗娜 都得表态 |
[00:15] | One more makes us sure winners. | 再有一票就能赢了 |
[00:16] | Three years ago you were still in the nuthouse. | 三年前你还在精神病院 |
[00:19] | Dad, it’s called rehab, and I’m in recovery. | 疗养 爸 那叫疗养 而且我已经痊愈了 |
[00:22] | You should be working for a winner like Gil, | 你应该给吉尔这样的赢家工作 |
[00:24] | with an exciting bastard like me. | 跟像我一样刺激的混蛋在一起 |
[00:27] | I tried playing with you, you broke. | 我试过和你玩 但你搞砸了 |
[00:28] | I’d like us to be… | 我希望我们… |
[00:31] | exclusive? | 确定关系 |
[00:32] | It’s obviously the dream. | 这当然是我的梦想 |
[00:33] | If you wanted, you could live with me in New Mexico… | 如果你愿意 可以和我一起住在新墨西哥州… |
[00:35] | No. | 不行 |
[00:36] | Dad’s not well. | 爸不太好 |
[00:38] | The only way he’ll respect you is if you try to destroy him. | 让他尊重你的唯一办法 就是尽全力摧毁他 |
[00:40] | I love my father, | 我爱我的父亲 |
[00:42] | but he is currently unfit to run this company | 但他现在的身体状况不再适合管理公司 |
[00:43] | and I’m calling for a vote of no confidence | 我希望可以对他总统和主席的身份 |
[00:45] | in him as CEO and chairman. | 进行不信任投票 |
[00:47] | Bullshit. No. | 一通屁话 不行 |
[00:49] | All in favor? | 请所有赞成 |
[00:50] | You better be smelling your fucking armpit, Romulus. | 你最好想想清楚 罗慕路斯 |
[00:52] | Against. | 反对投票 |
[00:54] | I’m chairman. Casting vote. It’s fucking over. | 老子还是主席 决定性一票 你他妈没戏唱了 |
[00:57] | What’s the vote? | 投票怎么样了 |
[00:58] | My son, that was your best shot. You lost. | 我的儿 你就这点子能耐了 你输了 |
[01:24] | Mr. Roy. | 罗伊先生 |
[01:28] | Logan Roy! Mind if I get a quick photo? | 洛根·罗伊 介意我拍个照吗 |
[01:31] | – I’m a big fan. – Step back. | -我超崇拜你 -退后 |
[01:33] | Big, big fan. I-I love your work. | 超级超级崇拜 我喜欢你的工作 |
[01:35] | I love everything you do. I love all the racism, misogyny… | 喜欢你做的所有事 你的种族歧视和厌女癖… |
[01:38] | Step off. | 离远点 |
[01:39] | – It’s really cool stuff! – Security! | -真是太酷了 -保安 |
[01:40] | Logan, over here! | 洛根 看这边 |
[01:43] | My fuckin’ piss! | 尝尝老子的尿吧 |
[01:46] | You’re fuckin’ monopolist scum! | 你他妈个搞垄断的人渣 |
[01:48] | – Did it get in your eye? – I hope you die! | -进您眼睛里了吗 -去死吧 |
[01:51] | Can you open this up, please? | 能麻烦你开下门吗 |
[01:54] | – I want no one else in here. – All right, stay back. | -不准别人进来 -好的 后退 |
[02:02] | Can we get another shirt down here? | 能拿件衬衫到这边吗 |
[02:03] | We had an incident outside with Mr. Roy. | 罗伊先生在外面出了点事 |
[02:23] | How many people do you think pissed in that bag | 你说得有多少人在那袋子里撒尿 |
[02:25] | to get all that piss? | 才能凑齐那么一大包啊 |
[02:27] | I mean, it’s just urine. | 全都是尿 |
[02:28] | I’m good, I’m good. | 我没事 我没事 |
[02:29] | No fuss, no fuss, I’m good. OK? | 不用这么大惊小怪 我没事 |
[02:35] | – Are you OK? – Fine. | -你还好吗 -很好 |
[02:37] | Don’t get all over me. | 别都围过来 |
[02:39] | – Ok? – Ok. | -行吗 -好的 |
[02:41] | These trust fund YouTube shits. | 这些信托基金的视频简直了 |
[02:43] | God, we had a couple of these guys… | 天呐 我们有过几个这种人… |
[02:45] | I’m here. OK? | 我还在呢 好吗 |
[02:49] | Now, I understand | 现在我明白了 |
[02:50] | you want me to go through my every thought with you. | 你想让我把所有想法都告诉你 |
[02:54] | I appreciate finally getting a chance | 我很感激终于有机会跟您讨论 |
[02:56] | to talk through these very major moves you’re considering, yes. | 您正在考虑的这些重要举措 没错 |
[03:00] | We’ve become aware | 我们已经了解到 |
[03:02] | of some very desirable assets that are available. | 一些可以够得到的理想资产 |
[03:04] | A block of local TV stations. | 一批本地电视台 |
[03:06] | Highly undervalued. | 它们的价值被低估了 |
[03:08] | Teevvvee… | 电视视… |
[03:10] | I remember those. | 我还记得那些东西 |
[03:12] | We still have one of those in my gym. | 我的健身房里现在还有一台 |
[03:14] | It’s so great to have the wisdom of my son’s | 有我儿子大学时一起酗酒的朋友 |
[03:18] | college drinking buddy in the room. | 贡献他的智慧真是太好了 |
[03:21] | I just love the way he asks me for money. | 我超爱他问我要钱的方式 |
[03:26] | No, I get it. | 当然 我懂 |
[03:26] | But there is a pressing issue, right? | 但存在一个紧迫的问题 对吗 |
[03:30] | Well, it’s part of a larger strategy. | 这是大战略里的一步棋 |
[03:32] | No, I… I get all that. | 当然… 这些我都明白 |
[03:33] | I’m just… All right. | 我只是… 好吧 |
[03:36] | I think the issue here, sir, | 我觉得现在的问题是 先生 |
[03:39] | is that everyone fucking hates you. | 每个人都他妈恨死你了 |
[03:44] | It’s cloudy, it’s sunny. | 有失就有得 |
[03:47] | You want to push through a massive | 您想要推进一次大规模的 |
[03:49] | politically sensitive buy-up, | 触动政治神经的买断 |
[03:52] | and I’m reading this over my morning cappuccino. | 这是我早上喝咖啡时读到的 |
[03:55] | It says your family is a horror show | 报纸上说 您的家族是个恐怖秀 |
[03:57] | and it’s destroying America. | 正在毁灭美国 |
[04:02] | Maybe we should buy this. | 也许我们应该买下这家 |
[04:04] | Kendall launched a lawsuit against you. | 肯德尔对您提起了诉讼 |
[04:07] | You have fired half of your board. | 您又炒掉董事会的一半人马 |
[04:09] | Your COO is a fucking joke. | 您的首席运营官就他妈是个玩笑 |
[04:12] | Bro, that’s what people are saying. Who cares if it’s true? | 哥们 外面就是这么传的 谁在乎真假呢 |
[04:15] | People say that he’s a coked-up dauphin | 人们说 他是个吸毒的太子爷 |
[04:17] | that doesn’t know shit from Shinola, | 不谙世事 幼稚无知 |
[04:19] | and that the two of you aren’t even talking to each other, | 还说你俩形同陌路 |
[04:21] | which I am getting a vibe of. | 这个我也感受得到 |
[04:23] | Now, I could care less, | 这些我都懒得管 |
[04:25] | but even the advance whispers of this local TV deal | 但就连这次先声夺人的本地电视台收购 |
[04:28] | have people so mad at you | 都激起民愤 |
[04:29] | that they’re throwing piss at you on the street. | 他们都在街上向您泼尿了 |
[04:32] | We don’t know that it was actually piss. | 我们还不知道到底是不是尿 |
[04:34] | It was piss. | 那就是尿 |
[04:35] | You want to go on a shopping spree. | 您想来个大血拼 |
[04:36] | I trust you, but can we please fix the visuals? | 我相信您 但能不能先修补好形象呢 |
[04:40] | This is a family business. | 这是家族企业 |
[04:41] | But the family is fucked, | 可家都要散了 |
[04:43] | and it’s hurting the stock. | 会影响到股票 |
[06:22] | Whenever war has tested this nation, | 每当战争考验这个国家时 |
[06:24] | we have won out. | 我们都能大获全胜 |
[06:27] | And that is what I believe we face right now. | 我认为这就是我们面临的现状 |
[06:30] | Nothing less than a war | 无非是一场 |
[06:33] | against human inequality, | 与人类不平等之间的战争 |
[06:35] | a war we must fight | 一场在所难免的战争 |
[06:38] | to stop unimaginably vast power and riches | 阻止可观的权力和财富 |
[06:42] | falling into the hands | 落入 |
[06:44] | of an impossibly small number of men. | 极少数人的手中 |
[06:47] | I’m not afraid of this fight. | 我不畏此战 |
[06:48] | I know you’re not either. | 我知道你们也不怕 |
[06:51] | This fight starts here. | 战斗在此打响 |
[06:52] | I’m Gil Eavis, and I approved this message. | 我是吉尔·伊维斯 我批准此条消息 |
[06:56] | I don’t know, this class war shit, | 我不明白 这种阶级战争的鬼话 |
[06:58] | don’t you find it a little jejune? | 你不觉得有点幼稚吗 |
[07:00] | – Jejune? – Yeah. It means juvenile. | -幼稚 -对 就是不成熟的意思 |
[07:03] | Yeah, I… I know what it means. | 是 我… 我知道什么意思 |
[07:05] | I just thought only assholes said it. | 我就是觉得 只有混蛋会这么说 |
[07:09] | – No, I do not find it jejune. – Is this you pulling my hair? | -不 我不觉得幼稚 -你是要惹毛我吗 |
[07:13] | Because why did you bring me in for this? I’m not a good fit. | 不然为什么叫我来看这个呢 你找错人了 |
[07:16] | I genuinely believe he’s gonna | 我坚信他会是 |
[07:17] | be the next president of the United States. | 美国的下一任总统 |
[07:19] | And you know me, I don’t believe in anything. | 你了解我的 我什么都不信 |
[07:21] | Are you finished with Joyce now? | 你现在和乔伊丝完事了吗 |
[07:24] | Yeah. That’s as far as she’ll go. | 是的 她走不远了 |
[07:26] | OK. Gil could really use someone like you. | 好 像你这样的人能为吉尔所用 |
[07:33] | And this wouldn’t be a problem? | 这不会有问题吗 |
[07:36] | What? | 什么 |
[07:38] | The atmosphere. | 气氛 |
[07:47] | I think as long as we have clarity. | 我觉得只要我们说清楚就行 |
[07:50] | – Yeah. Right. Clarity. – Right. | -没错 说清楚 -对 |
[07:52] | And to be clear, | 那就明确一下 |
[07:55] | at absolutely any place at any time, | 在任何地点 任何时间 |
[07:58] | with absolutely no consequences, | 不计后果 |
[08:01] | I would fuck you, | 我都想操你 |
[08:03] | and will want desperately to fuck you. | 而且极其想操你 |
[08:05] | And that is just a permanent state of affairs. | 这是一种永恒不变的状态 |
[08:10] | I just want you to know that is my position. | 我只想表明我的立场 |
[08:13] | You have all the power. | 一切都由你掌控 |
[08:15] | You can do whatever you want with it. | 你可以随心所欲 |
[08:25] | When did we start having to do this shit, Gerri? | 我们怎么也做起这档子事了 格丽 |
[08:29] | The journalist is Leo Lorenzetti. | 采访你的记者是里奥·洛伦泽蒂 |
[08:31] | The piece will be, “After the turmoil, the coming together.” | 标语是 “动荡后的再聚首” |
[08:34] | At your son’s ranch. | 在您儿子的农场 |
[08:35] | A family, a dynasty, | 一个家庭 一代王朝 |
[08:36] | an American story. | 一个美国式传奇 |
[08:38] | It’ll be a very compelling package. | 这将是非常引人注目的系列 |
[08:39] | And what’s this shit? Who’s this guy Alon? | 这家伙又是干嘛的 艾隆是谁 |
[08:41] | Very highly regarded corporate therapist. | 他是很有声誉的企业治疗师 |
[08:44] | Harvard Business School. | 哈佛商学院毕业 |
[08:45] | Former CFO at a Fortune 500. | 一家世界五百强公司的前首席财务官 |
[08:47] | He just worked with the Sultan of Brunei, | 他之前为文莱的苏丹[文莱的国家元首] |
[08:49] | and the Bolkiah family. | 和博尔基亚亲王一家工作[文莱皇室成员] |
[08:51] | Do they all have to be there? | 他们必须全部到场吗 |
[08:53] | Does the traitor come too? | 叛徒也要来吗 |
[08:56] | Well, obviously, that’s your choice. | 很显然 由您来决定 |
[08:58] | But the message, I think, | 但这想要传达出的信息 |
[09:01] | is a family reunited in the desert. | 我认为是一家人在沙漠中的重聚 |
[09:04] | A time to reflect, regroup. | 反省过错 重拾亲情 |
[09:06] | Family unity is kind of what you’re going for. | 您要达成的目标是家庭团结 |
[09:08] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – And frankly, Logan, | -行 行 行 -直白地说 洛根 |
[09:10] | if you can get Kendall to drop the lawsuit, | 如果你能让肯德尔撤诉 |
[09:13] | everything becomes cleaner for us, acquisition-wise. | 我们这边的收购就好办了 |
[09:15] | OK. Well, I’m not groveling. | 好吧 但我不会低声下气的 |
[09:18] | Get Romulus on the phone. | 给罗慕路斯打电话 |
[09:20] | Let’s do the email. | 先把邮件搞定 |
[09:39] | Hey, Shiv. | 你好 小西 |
[09:41] | It’s Con. Listen, did you get this email from Dad | 是老康 听着 你收到老爸的邮件了吗 |
[09:44] | about therapy? | 关于心理治疗的 |
[09:47] | ‘Cause, I mean, | 因为这 |
[09:48] | this is, like, wow! | 这实在是 不可思议 |
[09:51] | So I just need to check that it’s not | 所以我需要确认一下这不是 |
[09:53] | one of those spam things or something. | 那种垃圾邮件之类的 |
[09:55] | All right, so call me. | 就这样 回聊 |
[09:56] | I like Gil… people like Gil, he’s great… | 我喜欢吉尔… 大家都喜欢他 他很棒… |
[09:59] | but I have a sneaking feeling that if he won an election | 但我总感觉如果他赢得选举 |
[10:02] | he’d probably like to line me up and everyone I know and shoot us. | 有可能会把我和我认识的人排成一排射成筛子 |
[10:05] | – Holy fuck. No way. – What? | -我操 不可能 -怎么了 |
[10:08] | Hang on. | 等一下 |
[10:16] | – Hey. – Have you seen this? | -怎么了 -你看到邮件了么 |
[10:18] | I can’t believe it. Dad’s doing therapy? | 这怎么可能 老爸要安排治疗 |
[10:20] | I thought you weren’t talking to me because | 我还以为你不会跟我说话了 |
[10:21] | I didn’t tell you about the vote. | 因为我没告诉你投票的事 |
[10:23] | I’m not. But what the fuck. | 我是没有 但这什么鬼 |
[10:24] | Very much the fuck. | 这不扯淡吗 |
[10:26] | Very much the fuck indeed. | 究极扯淡的那种 |
[10:27] | The big man is breakin’ down, and everyone’s invited. | 家里的硬汉要妥协了 大家都被邀请了 |
[10:30] | Well, not Kendall. | 除了肯德尔 |
[10:31] | – Everybody. – This is bullshit. | -所有人 -太扯淡了 |
[10:33] | What’s he doing? | 他想干什么 |
[10:35] | – Gotta go. See ya. – Please, Mr. Roy… | -我得挂了 回聊 -抱歉 罗伊先生… |
[10:38] | – I need to talk to Kendall. – He’s not available. | -我需要和肯德尔聊聊 -他现在没空 |
[10:40] | What do you mean he’s not available? | 没空是什么意思 |
[10:41] | What is he doing, playing with his fucking Legos? | 他在忙什么 拼他妈的乐高吗 |
[10:44] | He’s nothing but available. | 他现在肯定闲得慌 |
[10:45] | He isn’t here right now. | 他现在不在 |
[10:46] | Well, I know that’s not true, | 好吧 我知道你在忽悠我 |
[10:47] | so just come on, OK? | 就让我进去 行吗 |
[10:49] | He hasn’t been here for weeks. | 他好几个星期都没回来了 |
[10:50] | – I’m sorry. – Bullshit. OK, look, | -很抱歉 -放屁 听着 |
[10:52] | will you just give him a message? | 你能给他留个口信吗 |
[10:54] | – No, thank you. – Tell him… | -不能 谢谢你 -告诉他… |
[10:55] | “No, thank you” … | “不能 谢谢你” … |
[10:56] | Tell him to reply to the email, | 让他回一下邮件 |
[10:57] | that he has to come. OK? | 他必须到场 知道吗 |
[10:59] | Tell him that… | 告诉他… |
[11:00] | Hey. Dad wants… | 那啥 老爸想… |
[11:13] | Hey. Um, no. | 没戏 |
[11:16] | No, I don’t think he’s gonna play ball. | 不 我觉得他不会去 |
[11:17] | He’s not talking. No way he’s gonna drop the lawsuit. | 他不愿跟我说话 撤诉就更别想了 |
[11:20] | OK, that’s fine, Roman. | 知道了 没关系的 罗曼 |
[11:23] | – No? – No. | -没成吗 -没 |
[11:27] | OK. Plan B. | 行吧 备用方案 |
[11:30] | Operation Black Sheep. | “黑羊[败家子]行动” |
[12:05] | – Hey. – Hey. You OK? | -喂 -喂 你还好吗 |
[12:09] | Yeah, I’m fine. What’s up? | 还行 我挺好 怎么了 |
[12:12] | Oh, what time are we doing the pickup? | 对了 我们什么时候交接 |
[12:14] | Do you ever look at Sophie’s Instagram? | 你看过索菲社交账号的内容吗 |
[12:16] | I was monitoring, | 我看的时候 |
[12:18] | and one of the older kids | 有个年纪大点的孩子 |
[12:19] | linked to that shitty article about you. | 把诋毁你的文章链接发了出来 |
[12:22] | What article? | 什么文章 |
[12:25] | I haven’t been looking at anything. Deliberately, Rava. | 我没刻意地关注任何东西 拉瓦 |
[12:29] | “Kendall Roy ran the streets of New York, | “肯德尔·罗伊在纽约街头狂奔 |
[12:31] | sweaty and incoherent, | 浑身汗臭 语无伦次 |
[12:33] | ranting about a coup against his father, | 叫嚣着要谋权篡位 |
[12:35] | but couldn’t find his way to the board room to start said coup. | 到了董事会会议室 却连个屁都不敢放 |
[12:38] | Is he back on drugs? | 他复吸了吗 |
[12:39] | We couldn’t possibly say, | 我们无法确定 |
[12:41] | but some people are saying that.” | 但这条消息并非空穴来风” |
[12:44] | Rava, listen to me. | 拉瓦 听我讲 |
[12:46] | OK, that’s… That’s not true. | 这些… 这些不是真的 |
[12:48] | – Yeah. – OK? That’s not true. | -是吗 -这不是真的 |
[12:49] | It’s just that’s what you used to say | 你以前想掩盖事实的时候 |
[12:52] | when it was true. | 也这么说来着 |
[12:53] | Jesus, I’m not using, Rava. | 天呐 我没有吸毒 拉瓦 |
[12:54] | I… I don’t touch anything. | 我… 我什么都没碰 |
[12:56] | And you know that. Jesus Christ. Come on. | 你知道的 老天爷 别这样 |
[13:00] | But look, unrelated, | 但先放下这件事 |
[13:01] | this weekend Iverson’s got his tests | 这周末艾弗森要考试 |
[13:04] | and if we break his routine, it’s gonna affect things. | 如果我们扰乱他的计划 会有不好的影响 |
[13:06] | – You know? – No. No. | -你知道吗 -不会的 不 |
[13:09] | Fuck, come on. | 操 别这样 |
[13:11] | Please don’t get angry. | 求你别生气 |
[13:13] | I’m not… I’m not fucking angry. | 我没… 我他妈没生气 |
[13:15] | OK? I want to see my kids. | 行吗 我想见孩子们 |
[13:16] | I’m not on drugs, I’m not touching drugs, | 我没吸毒 我什么都没碰 |
[13:19] | I don’t use drugs anymore, I’m not on drugs, | 我已经戒了 我没吸毒 |
[13:21] | I’m not on fucking drugs. | 我他妈的没吸毒 |
[13:23] | Yeah, it’s the paranoid rant that’s so convincing. | 你这么不停重申还挺能说服人的 |
[13:35] | Well, I actually think it’s really brave to go. | 其实我觉得你去那里很有勇气 |
[13:38] | Oh, thank you. I’m a hero. | 谢谢夸奖 我可是个英雄 |
[13:41] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[13:43] | Connor, Dad, Roman, feelings? | 跟康纳 爸爸和罗曼谈心 |
[13:45] | It’s gonna be like tossing a bag of Uzis into the soft play area. | 感觉就像把一大袋冲锋枪扔进软体玩具区 |
[13:48] | I know your dad doesn’t believe | 我知道你爸不会相信 |
[13:49] | you didn’t know what Kendall was up to, | 你不知道肯德尔想干什么 |
[13:51] | and he spoke abominably to you. | 他还对你恶言相向 |
[13:54] | And, um, just for context, | 还有 就目前来看 |
[13:57] | do you think it would be appropriate this weekend, | 你觉得这周末合适 |
[13:59] | in a bridge-building way, | 我搭桥牵线 |
[14:00] | for me to be speaking to Logan, or no? | 跟洛根说上话吗 |
[14:03] | Just do what you think is right. | 做你认为对的事就好了 |
[14:05] | Yeah, sure. I got it. I just, you know, | 也对 我知道了 那我就 |
[14:08] | I want to have your back, | 我想得到你的支持 |
[14:09] | and, uh, there’s also my back, | 当然 你也有我的支持 |
[14:13] | and, you know, we’re a beast with two backs. | 我们就是所向披靡的野兽 |
[14:15] | I get it. You’re your own guy. | 我知道了 你自己决定就好 |
[14:18] | I won’t judge you. | 我不会评头论足的 |
[14:19] | Yeah, sure, I know that. I know that. | 当然 我知道 我知道 |
[14:51] | – Hi! – Hey, Marcia! | -你好 -你好 玛西娅 |
[14:55] | – Hi! – Hey, Dad! | -你好 -你好 老爸 |
[14:57] | Welcome to Austerlitz! | 欢迎来到奥斯特里茨 |
[14:58] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[15:00] | – Ah. It exists! – Yeah. | -真壮观 -是啊 |
[15:04] | Austerlitz? Was this the name when you bought it? | 奥斯特里茨 你买这的时候就叫这个名字吗 |
[15:07] | Oh, it was racially insensitive, | 旧名号有点种族歧视意味 |
[15:09] | so he picked a new one. | 所以他取了个新名字 |
[15:11] | Do you want me to show you inside? | 要不要我带你参观下里面 |
[15:13] | Hi, Connor. | 你好 康纳 |
[15:16] | Hi, Karolina. | 你好 卡洛丽娜 |
[15:17] | So, son, have you got somewhere for them to set up? | 儿子 你有没有安排好地方让他们准备起来 |
[15:21] | So you’re also working? | 你还要忙工作吗 |
[15:22] | Just a few folks doing photographs and stuff. | 就只有几个来照相的伙计 |
[15:25] | – Oh? Uh… – Chroniclers of everything. | -是吗… -记录一切 |
[15:29] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[15:31] | OK. You bet. | 好的 没问题 |
[15:33] | – Great place. Plenty of space. – Yeah. | -很棒的地方 空间很大 -没错 |
[15:36] | This works. | 这个可以有 |
[15:38] | Oh, good. | 那就好 |
[15:47] | Hey! I see you! | 我看见你了 |
[15:49] | – Hey! – Hey! | -来了 -来了 |
[15:50] | Hi! | 你好 |
[15:51] | Hello to the metropolitan elite! | 向都市精英致以问候 |
[15:54] | Welcome to the real America. | 欢迎来到真正的美国 |
[15:55] | Oh, man of the people. | 人民公仆 |
[15:57] | The people who work on his ranch. | 热爱农场的人 |
[15:59] | – Hi! – Let me hug you. | -你好 -来抱一个 |
[16:02] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[16:03] | Wow. Yeah. | 不错 |
[16:05] | – It’s brown. – Yeah, it is. | -都是棕色的 -没错 是的 |
[16:07] | – Is that a church? – Yeah, that’s the chapel. | -那是个教堂吗 -没错 是个小教堂 |
[16:09] | We’re gonna be in there tomorrow. | 明天我们会去那儿 |
[16:11] | That chapel dates to 1878. | 这个小教堂建于1878年 |
[16:13] | – Cool! – It’s a chapel. | -酷 -是个小教堂 |
[16:14] | Do you think Dad will be able to cross the threshold? | 你觉得爸能迈进教堂的门吗 |
[16:16] | Or will be spontaneously combust? | 会不会一进门就自燃了 |
[16:18] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[16:19] | Why don’t you guys get settled in, | 要不你们先安顿好 |
[16:21] | and then join us for cocktails this evening. | 傍晚来参加我们的鸡尾酒会 |
[16:24] | Randall owns the next ranch over. | 兰德尔是旁边农场的主人 |
[16:26] | I told him to pop in. Just wanted to say hi. | 我让他过来看看 打个招呼 |
[16:28] | He’s very big in pesticides. | 他的农药生意做得很大 |
[16:30] | Uh-huh. I don’t need any. | 我并不需要农药 |
[16:32] | Yeah, that’s what everybody says. | 是的 人人都这么说 |
[16:36] | Nah, I’m always ribbing him. | 不 我总是笑他 |
[16:38] | Did you know that three out of every hundred bunches of grapes | 你知道吗 每几百串葡萄里就有三串 |
[16:41] | has over the legal limit of pesticides? | 沾上的农药量超过法定标准 |
[16:43] | So you wash ’em. | 所以吃之前要洗洗 |
[16:45] | You can’t wash your colon, Mr. Poison. | 你又不能洗肠子 毒药先生 |
[16:48] | Why, I oughta… | 为什么 我应该… |
[16:49] | Smart guy, put ’em up! | 机灵鬼 快举手投降 |
[16:51] | He thinks she knew about the coup. | 洛根认为她事先知道这次政变 |
[16:53] | So Logan will talk to Shiv as long as she says “Sorry.” | 所以除非小西道歉 不然他不会和她讲话的 |
[16:57] | Well, I think that Shiv’s position would be | 但我觉得 从小西的立场来看 |
[16:59] | that she’s got nothing to be sorry for. | 她没什么可道歉的 |
[17:01] | I mean, obviously she’s sad, | 显然她很受伤 |
[17:05] | you know, there’s sadness. | 你懂的 她很悲伤 |
[17:07] | We could offer that. | 我们可以强调这个 |
[17:13] | 内特 新短信 | |
[17:25] | OK. The entertainment has arrived. | 好了 又有乐子了 |
[17:30] | This is like a… like the first stages of an orgy. | 这就像… 就像狂欢的前奏 |
[17:33] | Kind of exciting, but also super-awkward. | 有些兴奋 可场面又超级尴尬 |
[17:36] | – There. I did it. – Did what? | -好啦 我做到了 -做到什么了 |
[17:38] | I just iced your dad. | 我搞定你爸那边了 |
[17:40] | – Hey, Tom. – Hey. | -好哇 汤姆 -好 |
[17:42] | Can I… | 我能… |
[17:43] | Uh, yeah, I’m not in charge of you. | 可以 你又不听命于我 |
[17:46] | But go get me a drink. | 给我拿杯喝的去 |
[17:48] | I’m joking. | 开玩笑 |
[17:53] | So where’s the actual head doctor guy? | 治脑子的医生在哪儿呢 |
[17:57] | I wouldn’t know. No one tells me anything. | 我怎么知道 谁都把我蒙在鼓里 |
[17:59] | Well, hope he can cure your serious case of being a bitch. | 好吧 希望他能去了你一身的婊气 |
[18:03] | Ow. Fuck. | 操 |
[18:06] | Fuck you. | 滚你丫的 |
[18:10] | Bet Dad’s gonna try and win at therapy. | 我赌爸肯定想借这次治疗占据上风 |
[18:12] | Well, he hasn’t done therapy with me yet. I’m an expert. | 那是他还没遇到我 我可是专家 |
[18:14] | – Oh, yeah? – Oh, yeah. | -是吗 -没错 |
[18:16] | This is what it looks like when you resolve all your issues. | 无麻烦一身轻就是我这样 |
[18:20] | – Uh-huh. – Mm-hmm. | -信你才怪 -随便你吧 |
[18:21] | My guy says that if Dad had had therapy, | 我的治疗师说 爸要是早点接受治疗 |
[18:23] | I wouldn’t need so much. | 我就不用治了 |
[18:24] | My guy’s surprised I got through at all. | 我的治疗师觉得我能挺过来简直是奇迹 |
[18:26] | I’m not sure you did make it through at all. | 我可不确定你都熬过来了 |
[18:28] | I don’t think…. dee-dee, dah-doo, bah-dee… | 我没觉得… |
[18:32] | See, I will have you know I am very well-adjusted. | 等着瞧 我会让你相信我一切正常的 |
[18:34] | You… you’re just good at hiding it. | 你… 你只是很擅长掩饰 |
[18:37] | – Mr. Parfit is here. – Thank you. | -帕菲特先生到了 -谢谢你 |
[18:39] | OK, Randall, | 好了 兰德尔 |
[18:41] | I hate to kick you out, | 我不想赶你走 |
[18:42] | but I have word Elvis is in the building. | 但我收到消息说 巨星到场了 |
[18:44] | – OK. – I’ll see ya, buddy. | -好吧 -回头见 伙计 |
[18:46] | I just want you to know | 我想让你知道 |
[18:47] | I think I’m going to reveal to him | 我准备向治疗师揭发你 |
[18:50] | that you sexually abused me as a child. | 说我小时候你性侵我 |
[18:52] | – Excuse me? – Yeah. You just would not stop. | -你说什么 -你没听错 你就是不肯住手 |
[18:55] | You are one sick puppy. | 你个神经病 |
[18:56] | You’re the one who kept trying to fuck me. | 是你一直试图强奸我 |
[18:58] | Why would you say that? Stop saying that. | 你为什么要这么说 别再说了 |
[19:00] | You don’t really think that, do you? | 你不会真这么想吧 不会吧 |
[19:01] | No. I’m fuckin’ with you. | 没 我逗[干]你呢 |
[19:03] | The way you fucked me as a baby. | 就像我小时候你干我一样 |
[19:05] | What is wrong with you? You’re exasperating. | 你到底什么毛病 别这么气人 |
[19:08] | This one is threatening to tell the family | 这人威胁我说要告诉大家 |
[19:09] | that I diddled him when he was a little kid. | 他小时候被我性侵过 |
[19:12] | Oh. Right. Did you? | 是吗 你做了吗 |
[19:14] | No, of course not, Tom. | 不 当然没有了 汤姆 |
[19:17] | – Connor. – Oh. Hi. | -康纳 -你好 |
[19:19] | Alon Parfit. | 我是艾隆·帕菲特 |
[19:20] | – Hey. Hi. – Nice to see you. | -你好 -幸会 |
[19:21] | – Happy you’re here. – You must be Broman. | -幸会 -你一定是布罗曼 |
[19:23] | Yes, I am. Broman. | 对 我是”布罗曼” |
[19:25] | – And Shiv. – Yeah. | -这位是小西吧 -是的 |
[19:26] | – Hey. Nice to meet you. – Nice to meet you…? | -很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你… |
[19:28] | This is Tom. Shiv’s fiancé. | 这是汤姆 小西的未婚夫 |
[19:30] | Not important. To the therapy. | 无关人士 跟治疗无关 |
[19:33] | – Uh, Con? – Come meet Dad. | -说啥呢老康 -带你见见我爸 |
[19:35] | Yeah, please. | 好的 麻烦你 |
[19:36] | – Hi. – Logan Roy. | -你好 -洛根·罗伊 |
[19:39] | – This is Marcia. – Nice to meet you. | -这位是玛西娅 -幸会 |
[19:41] | And this is my girlfriend Willa. | 这是我的女友威拉 |
[19:42] | – Nice to meet you. – Hi, Willa, how are you? | -幸会 -你好 威拉 你好吗 |
[19:45] | Right. Family. Um… | 好了 家人们… |
[19:48] | we’re all gathered here in this beautiful home | 我们齐聚在这栋温馨典雅的房子里 |
[19:51] | because there are things to address, | 因为我们有问题亟待解决 |
[19:54] | and I believe we should… address them. | 而我也坚信我们应该… 解决它们 |
[19:58] | I think I explained all around | 我已经解释过了 |
[20:00] | that we’ll also have | 我们还会有一个 |
[20:02] | a small celebration of our coming together, | 庆祝我们一家团聚的小活动 |
[20:05] | with photographs, tomorrow. | 顺便照照相 就在明天 |
[20:07] | Nothing fancy. Simple. Simple. | 没什么花里胡哨的 简约 很简约 |
[20:09] | Anyway, without more ado, let me introduce to you, | 总之 废话不多说 让我为你们介绍 |
[20:13] | Alon Parfit. | 艾隆·帕菲特 |
[20:17] | Hi, everyone. | 大家好 |
[20:18] | I look forward to us all sitting down tomorrow, | 我很期待明天和大家谈心 |
[20:21] | but I just want to say it takes a lot of courage, | 但我想说 接受治疗需要巨大的勇气 |
[20:25] | and that is not lost on me. | 我不会辜负你们的 |
[20:30] | I’m very touched. | 我很感动 |
[20:31] | – Yeah, me too. – Thanks. | -是的 我也是 -谢谢 |
[20:33] | This family’s broken, and that has consequences. | 这个家族四分五裂 是有后果的 |
[20:37] | A missed phone call today, | 今天漏接了一个电话 |
[20:38] | a couple dozen kids lose their jobs in China. | 不少在中国的员工就丢了工作 |
[20:42] | Butterfly wings, but bigger. | 蝴蝶翅膀 不过要更大点 |
[20:44] | Huge wings. Like a pterodactyl. | 巨型翅膀 像翼手龙的翅膀那么大 |
[20:46] | Or the Smithsonian. | 或是像史密森学会那样 |
[20:47] | So… let’s fix our wings. | 那么… 携手修好我们的翅膀吧 |
[20:50] | Barely comprehensible. | 听不懂你在说啥 |
[20:52] | Morning. | 早 |
[20:53] | It is gassed up and ready to go. | 加满油了 随时可以出发 |
[20:55] | – Your key. – Thank you. | -你的钥匙 -谢谢 |
[20:57] | Big plans while you’re here? | 来这儿办大事的吗 |
[20:58] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[20:59] | Patricide? Fratricide? | 杀兄弑父什么的 |
[21:03] | OK. Sounds like fun. | 好吧 听起来挺有意思的 |
[21:05] | – Enjoy. – Oh, yeah. | -好好享受 -我会的 |
[21:25] | – Yeah? – Good morning. | -喂 -早上好 |
[21:27] | We’re here. You ready to do this? | 我们到了 你准备好了吗 |
[21:29] | What? | 什么 |
[21:30] | – No, wait. Now? – No shit. | -慢着 现在吗 -没错 |
[21:33] | I’m in a hotel in Santa Fe. | 我在圣菲[新墨西哥州首府]的酒店 |
[21:35] | Well, I c-can’t now. | 现在不行 |
[21:38] | I mean, the whole reason | 我来这里 |
[21:39] | I came down here is to do this family thing, | 是为了处理些家族事务 |
[21:40] | and that’s today. So… | 就在今天 所以… |
[21:43] | So? | 所以呢 |
[21:45] | Can he reschedule? | 他能重新安排一下吗 |
[21:47] | He’s pretty fuckin’ busy. | 他可是大忙人一个啊 |
[21:49] | Fuck. | 操 |
[21:51] | Doesn’t look good, turning him down. | 拒绝他可不大妙啊 |
[21:53] | Well, obviously I want to… | 我当然想去… |
[21:55] | Come on, Shiv, this is huge. | 来吧 小西 这事很重要 |
[21:57] | – But I can’t. Right now. – Hey, honey, | -但我现在真的走不开 -亲爱的 |
[22:00] | the pressure on the faucet’s moderately intense, so go easy. | 水龙头水压有点大 记得开小点 |
[22:03] | – I gotta go. – Shiv… | -我先挂了 -小西… |
[22:05] | Fuck. | 操 |
[22:10] | Hey, it’s gonna be OK. | 会没事的 |
[22:12] | It’s going to be OK. | 会没事的 |
[22:13] | Want me to come in there with you? | 要我和你一起进去吗 |
[22:15] | Into the emotional swamp? Huh? | 深入情绪泥潭 怎么样 |
[22:18] | Pretty soon I’m gonna be part of this whole genetic carnival. | 毕竟我马上要加入你们这个庞大的家族了 |
[22:24] | – It’s OK. – You sure? | -没关系的 -你确定 |
[22:25] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[22:32] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[22:33] | OK. Let’s do this. | 好了 我们开始吧 |
[22:35] | The therapy? This way for the therapy. | 心理治疗 往这儿走 |
[22:52] | Like waving your kids off to school. | 就像送孩子们去上学时跟他们挥手道别 |
[22:54] | They better not gang up on him. | 他们最好别合起伙来对付他 |
[22:57] | He’s still frail. | 他仍然很虚弱 |
[23:01] | Roll up, roll up, | 跟上 跟上 |
[23:03] | for the festival of grievances. | 吐槽大会就在前面 |
[23:06] | – OK, son? – Yeah. -Good. | -你还好吗 儿子 -行 -那就好 |
[23:09] | OK. Great. | 好的 很好 |
[23:11] | So, welcome, welcome. | 欢迎大家 欢迎 |
[23:13] | I like to begin these things with a little prayer. | 我想用几句祷文作为疗程的开始 |
[23:17] | They fuck you up, your mom and dad. | 你的父母 就是他们让你如此糟糕 |
[23:21] | They do not mean to, but they do. | 这也许不是其本意 可事实如此 |
[23:25] | They fill you up with faults they had | 他们不仅把自己全部的缺点遗传给你 |
[23:28] | and add some extra just for you. | 还苦心孤诣地为你增加了不少 |
[23:31] | Now, I always think that’s an interesting way | 我一直觉得这是为接下来所做的 |
[23:33] | to start these things, | 有趣的铺垫 |
[23:35] | but what I’d like to know is, | 但我想知道的是 |
[23:37] | how you feel you would like to start this. | 你们想怎么开始治疗 |
[23:41] | So… | 那… |
[23:43] | who’s going to tell us why we are here today? | 谁来说说 为什么我们今天在这儿 |
[23:56] | Come on. Does no one want to take a pop at the champ? | 拜托 就没人想尝试一下吗 |
[24:03] | – Can I just say… – Sure. | -我能说吗… -当然 |
[24:04] | I never touched Roman inappropriately. | 我从未猥亵过罗曼 |
[24:07] | If he says I did, I didn’t. | 如果他说我摸过 我并没有 |
[24:09] | Glad to clear that up. | 很高兴你澄清了这件事 |
[24:11] | He was gonna make a horrible joke, so I’m preempting. | 他想开讨厌的玩笑 我只是预先制止一下 |
[24:13] | Ok. Ok. | 好了 好了 |
[24:14] | But I think the best way to start this… | 但我觉得开始的最佳方式… |
[24:16] | I’ll start if you’d like. | 如果可以的话 我先开始吧 |
[24:19] | Yeah, Please. | 好的 请说 |
[24:21] | Everything I’ve done in my life, | 我这一生所做的一切 |
[24:26] | I’ve done for my children. | 都是为了我的孩子们 |
[24:27] | I know I’ve made mistakes, | 我知道我犯过错 |
[24:30] | but, | 但是 |
[24:32] | but I’ve always tried to do the best by them… | 但是为了他们 我始终拼尽全力做到最好… |
[24:35] | because… they mean everything to me. | 因为… 他们是我的一切 |
[24:44] | OK. That was great. | 好的 很不错 |
[24:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:49] | – Well, that’s nice. – It is nice. | -很好 -是很好 |
[24:53] | Yeah, sure. Agreed. | 当然 我也同意 |
[24:55] | So, what do we feel about what we just heard here? | 你们对刚才听到的话有什么感想 |
[24:58] | I mean, I hear it. | 我听到了 |
[25:00] | I hear it. | 我听到了 |
[25:03] | Big words. | 你的话真有意义 |
[25:05] | Good words. | 说得真好 |
[25:09] | I’m still… processing, | 我还在… 消化 |
[25:12] | but yeah. | 不过 挺好的 |
[25:15] | Logan, do you realize how much power you wield in this room? | 洛根 你知道在这个房间里 你施加了多少影响力吗 |
[25:19] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:20] | He has a lot of power everywhere. | 他走到哪里都有很大影响力 |
[25:24] | Okay, what I guess I’m asking is, | 好吧 我想问的是 |
[25:26] | how do you feel about what you just said? | 你对自己刚刚说的话 是什么感觉 |
[25:28] | Look, everything I’ve done in my life | 听着 我这一生所做的一切 |
[25:31] | I’ve done for my children. | 都是为了我的孩子们 |
[25:32] | – I know I’ve made mistakes… – Dad, | -我知道我犯过错… -老爸 |
[25:33] | you can’t just use the one sentence. | 你不能一句话反复用 |
[25:35] | But that’s how I feel, Siobhan. | 但这就是我的感受 西沃恩 |
[25:37] | I can make this shit up if you like. | 要是你想 我能再编点出来 |
[25:39] | Sounds like you already are. | 听上去你已经在胡编乱造了 |
[25:40] | – Shiv? – Look, I’m… | -小西 -听着 我… |
[25:46] | I guess where I’m coming from is | 我的意思是 |
[25:47] | I’m having a hard time diving in because | 我难以投入 因为 |
[25:49] | honestly, I’m wondering why he brought us here in the first place. | 说实话 我在想他一开始为什么要让我们来这 |
[25:53] | I mean, was it for this photo opportunity? | 就为了能拍些照片吗 |
[25:54] | No, no, of course not. | 不 不 当然不是 |
[25:56] | I wouldn’t have brought you here for a photo and an interview… | 我不会只是为了拍照和采访就把你们带来这儿… |
[25:59] | Sorry. Excuse me? There’s an interview now? | 抱歉 打断一下 又要采访了吗 |
[26:01] | – Well, I told you, photo and… – No, you didn’t. | -我告诉过你 拍照和… -不 你没说过 |
[26:04] | What, so this is essentially a publicity event? | 所以这是场宣传活动是吗 |
[26:06] | It’s optional. There won’t be questions. | 不是强制的 不会有问题的 |
[26:08] | This is not OK. | 这样不行 |
[26:10] | I have a publicist for this stuff. | 我有公关替我处理这种事 |
[26:12] | Fuck. Con, did you know about this? | 操 老康 你知道这件事吗 |
[26:14] | I think the picture is OK. | 我觉得拍照没什么问题 |
[26:16] | I think it’s nice. | 还行吧 |
[26:18] | Rome? | 小罗 |
[26:20] | I don’t mind. | 我不介意 |
[26:24] | Logan, have you thought about the possibility | 洛根 你有想过 |
[26:27] | that your children are actually scared of you? | 你的孩子们可能畏惧你吗 |
[26:28] | Fuck off. | 可给我放屁吧 |
[26:31] | After what they’ve done to me? Fuck off! | 他们都敢骑在老子头上了 少他妈扯淡 |
[26:35] | Tell me, do you think you’ll always do what you do? | 告诉我 你会一直从事你正在做的事吗 |
[26:39] | What, the theater? | 什么 戏剧吗 |
[26:41] | Yes, and what you do for money. | 对 还有你为赚钱的活计 |
[26:45] | Well, you know, I like my life, | 这个嘛 我喜欢我的生活 |
[26:47] | and kind of just go with the flow, | 有点顺其自然吧 |
[26:51] | so yeah, I think I’ll just slide more over | 没错 我应该会把我更多的精力放在 |
[26:55] | into producing or writing or directing. | 制片 写剧本或导演上 |
[26:58] | I knew a woman in Paris, she did what you do. | 我认识一个在巴黎的女人 她和你工作一样 |
[27:02] | She was very intelligent. | 她非常聪明 |
[27:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:06] | And do you want children? | 那你想要孩子吗 |
[27:08] | I don’t know. Maybe one day. | 我不知道 总有一天会吧 |
[27:12] | Don’t wait. That’s all I will say. | 不要等待 我只想说这个 |
[27:14] | The old biological clock starts a-ticking. | 时间不等人哦 |
[27:16] | You could always freeze. | 你可以冻存卵子 |
[27:17] | That’s a way of putting off life. | 那是在阻止生命的降临 |
[27:20] | I’d like Shiv to freeze. Embryos, not eggs. | 我倒希望小西能冻存 冷冻胚胎而不是卵子 |
[27:23] | A little bit of me in the bank. | 能把我的基因也存进库里 |
[27:24] | Thought about that? | 你想过那样做吗 |
[27:25] | So much advice! | 好多建议 |
[27:28] | You know, my friend from Paris who was your way? | 我那个在巴黎和你一样的朋友 |
[27:32] | She actually was murdered. | 她最后死于谋杀 |
[27:36] | It was nothing to do with her being a prostitute, | 这和她当妓女没有关系 |
[27:39] | it was to do with a restaurant that went poof! | 是因为她去的那家饭店爆炸了 |
[27:44] | What? | 什么 |
[28:13] | Hey, do you have any non-alcoholic beer? | 你好 有无酒精的啤酒吗 |
[28:16] | No. Sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[28:18] | OK. How about sparkling water? | 没事 那有气泡水吗 |
[28:22] | You a tourist? | 你是游客吗 |
[28:25] | Kind of. | 算是吧 |
[28:31] | Fancy. | 真高级 |
[28:33] | Kendall Roy? | 肯德尔·罗伊 |
[28:35] | You here visiting family? | 你是来这探亲吗 |
[28:38] | Connor Roy? | 康纳·罗伊 |
[28:40] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:42] | No, it’s OK, I probably think the same. | 不用说也行 我大概能想到 |
[28:44] | – Yeah. There’s just stories. – Like? | -只是有一些趣事 -比如呢 |
[28:47] | Like, he came in here one night, | 比如 有天晚上他来这 |
[28:49] | he had this dog with cancer that he couldn’t let the vet kill | 带着一只得了癌症的狗 不忍心让兽医处死 |
[28:52] | but he couldn’t watch it die either, | 但他也没法眼睁睁看着它死去 |
[28:54] | so he dragged that thing around the whole bar | 于是他拖着狗绕了整个酒吧 |
[28:56] | asking somebody if they’d take it and give it a good life. | 问有没有人愿意带走它 让它痛快死去 |
[28:58] | He said, “I’ll pay you. I just can’t watch.” | 他说 “我会给你钱的 只是看不下去” |
[29:02] | Anyway, Skunkhead Tanner over there | 总之 那边那个臭鼬头·坦纳 |
[29:05] | took three grand, shot her in the parking lot. | 收了三千块 在停车场里枪毙了她 |
[29:08] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[29:09] | – What? – None of your business. | -干嘛 -不关你事 |
[29:11] | I was talking about Skunkhead. | 我在说臭鼬头 |
[29:12] | Don’t talk shit about me, Janelle. | 别说我的闲话 詹妮尔 |
[29:14] | Really? | 真的哦 |
[29:17] | Hey, also, can I get a double Smirnoff rocks? | 对了 可以要杯双份加冰的斯米诺[鸡尾酒]吗 |
[29:35] | – Lime? – No. | -加酸橙吗 -不要 |
[29:51] | Keep it open. | 酒留着 |
[29:54] | Heard you killed my brother’s dog. | 听说你杀死了我哥的狗 |
[29:56] | Look, can we go back to our agreement | 听着 我们能不能继续遵守约定 |
[29:58] | where we put aside our cell phones, | 把手机放到一边 |
[30:00] | just focus on what’s going on this room? | 只专注于现在房间里进行的事情 |
[30:03] | Can we do that? | 能做到吗 |
[30:04] | I’m trying to buy a number of television stations. | 我正在收购几家电视台 |
[30:07] | OK, but could you do it later? | 好吧 但你能晚点再弄吗 |
[30:16] | Fine. Tell me what more you want and I’ll dance the dance. | 行吧 告诉我你还想要怎么样 我配合你 |
[30:19] | I guess what I want is for you to tell us | 我想要的是你告诉我们 |
[30:22] | how you are feeling? | 你有什么感受 |
[30:23] | How I’m feeling? | 我有什么感受 |
[30:26] | I feel… | 我感觉… |
[30:28] | I need to check my emails. | 我得查一下邮件 |
[30:30] | That’s not a feeling, Dad. | 这不能叫做感受 爸 |
[30:31] | Maybe don’t deny Dad’s feelings, Shiv. | 还是别否定爸的感受 小西 |
[30:34] | OK, I turned down something huge to be here, | 听着 我推掉了很重要的事情来这里 |
[30:36] | and you’re gonna tank it. | 而你还要三心二意 |
[30:37] | – I’m doing therapy. – I don’t think you are. | -我在进行治疗啊 -我觉得你没有 |
[30:39] | I am. | 我在啊 |
[30:40] | Now you’re denying their feelings, Dad. | 现在你在否认他们的感受了 爸 |
[30:42] | Look, what I think we should really have a conversation about | 听着 我觉得咱们真正该谈的事情 |
[30:45] | is the fact that Kendall’s not here. | 是肯德尔不在这儿的事实 |
[30:47] | And that’s because there are reports of him | 这是因为有报道说 |
[30:50] | running around taking drugs. | 他到处嗑药 |
[30:52] | And I, for one, don’t know where those have come from. | 但就我而言 不知道这些消息都从哪来的 |
[30:54] | You don’t have to worry about that. | 你不用担心这件事 |
[30:56] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[30:57] | I’m not getting into that today. It’s beyond the remit. | 我今天不会谈这个的 越界了 |
[31:00] | I don’t really think there is a remit, Dad. | 我真觉得没什么界限 爸 |
[31:02] | I had nothin’ to do with those stories. | 那些故事和我没有任何关系 |
[31:05] | Shiv, do you believe your father? | 小西 你相信你父亲吗 |
[31:13] | – Well… – Go on. | -这个… -说吧 |
[31:15] | Honestly, no. | 说实话 不相信 |
[31:17] | I think this whole thing is fake. | 我觉得这整件事都很虚伪 |
[31:21] | Roman? | 罗曼呢 |
[31:23] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:25] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[31:28] | – No. – I mean, | -我不相信 -我意思是 |
[31:30] | he might not have meant to, but… | 他可能不是故意的 但是… |
[31:34] | – no, I don’t believe him. – I’m sorry! | -不 我不相信他 -对不起 |
[31:36] | I’m sorry! | 我错了 |
[31:37] | All right?! | 行吗 |
[31:39] | I’m finished. | 我受够了 |
[31:40] | I’ll apologize as much as you fuckin’ like, | 你们他妈想要我道多少次歉都行 |
[31:44] | but I can’t get into everything. | 但我不可能做所有事 |
[31:45] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[31:52] | You know, Logan, | 其实 洛根 |
[31:53] | if I’m asked if I thought | 如果有人问我 我是否觉得 |
[31:56] | that you participated in this family therapy in an earnest way, | 你以认真的态度参与了这次家庭疗法 |
[32:01] | I don’t think that I could answer in good conscience | 我觉得我不能凭良心说 |
[32:04] | that you have. | 你有 |
[32:05] | Fine. I apologize. | 行吧 我道歉 |
[32:08] | Maybe I’m hungry. | 可能是因为我饿了 |
[32:10] | I got nothin’ to hide. | 我没什么好隐瞒的 |
[32:13] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[32:15] | How about we take a break | 要不我们休息一下 |
[32:16] | and begin again, clean slate, this afternoon? | 下午再继续 从头再来 |
[32:22] | So come on, come on, tell me. | 求求你了 告诉我嘛 |
[32:25] | What did everybody say in there? | 大家在里面都说了什么啊 |
[32:28] | Was it nothing too horrible or upsetting? | 没有太恐怖或者不安的事情吧 |
[32:31] | Was it just disgusting? | 还是纯粹很恶心的事 |
[32:33] | Hey, I’m gonna go down to Santa Fe to meet Gil. | 听着 我要去圣菲见吉尔 |
[32:35] | What? So everything has been resolved in there? | 什么 所以事情都在里面解决了吗 |
[32:38] | Yeah. Totally. | 对啊 绝对的 |
[32:41] | We’re all completely sane. All resolved. | 我们都心智健全 问题全解决了 |
[32:43] | Come on. | 别这样嘛 |
[32:47] | – Can I take a car? – What’s up? | -我能借辆车吗 -什么事 |
[32:49] | – Wait. What are you doing? – The Tesla. | -等等 你在干什么 -特斯拉给我 |
[32:51] | I’m going into town. I’ve got a meeting. | 我要进城 去赴个会 |
[32:53] | I’m not gonna take this seriously if no one else is. | 如果没人认真对待这事 我也不要 |
[32:55] | But we’re getting somewhere, Shiv. | 但我们已经有所进展了 小西 |
[32:57] | I can feel it. He’s breaking down. | 我能感觉到 他在放下心防 |
[32:59] | You’re sweet and I love you, but you’re delusional. | 你人真好 我爱你 但这是妄想 |
[33:01] | Well, you can’t do that. Is that allowed? | 你不能这么做 这是允许的吗 |
[33:04] | Well, I think Shiv is capable of making an adult decision. | 我觉得小西有能力像成年人一样做决定 |
[33:09] | But here’s what I was thinkin’. | 但我是这么想的 |
[33:11] | Why don’t we all take a break? | 我们为何不都休息一下 |
[33:13] | Just get out of our heads and into our good bodies. | 放空脑子 放松身体 |
[33:15] | You know? Let’s go for a swim. | 好吗 我们去游泳吧 |
[33:18] | Everybody. You know? Get your dad out there. | 所有人一起 让你们老爸也一起来 |
[33:20] | – Dad can’t swim. – Yeah. | -爸不会游泳 -是的 |
[33:21] | He doesn’t even trust water. | 他连水都不相信 |
[33:23] | It’s too wishy-washy. | 太空泛了 |
[33:25] | Can I have the keys? | 能给我车钥匙吗 |
[33:26] | – Thank you. – Seriously? | -谢谢 -认真的吗 |
[33:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:29] | – Hey, Willa. – Yeah? | -威拉 -怎么了 |
[33:31] | Hey, honey, | 亲爱的 |
[33:31] | do you know about the family photo for later? | 你知道一会要照全家福吧 |
[33:35] | Yeah, it’ll be nice. | 知道 一定不错 |
[33:36] | Yeah, well, | 是这样 |
[33:38] | there was an idea that maybe you should sit it out. | 也许你不参加比较好 |
[33:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:44] | No, no, it’s OK. I’ll probably end up getting murdered anyway. | 不 不 没事 反正我可能最后也会被谋杀 |
[33:47] | Nobody’s murdering you. | 没有人要杀你 |
[33:50] | You’re adorable. | 你太可爱了 |
[33:52] | You’re unmurderable. | 不能被杀掉 |
[33:57] | Look, you know… | 听着 你知道… |
[34:04] | You know I appreciate you. | 你知道我很欣赏你 |
[34:06] | I appreciate you, too. | 我也是 |
[34:07] | And I think you’re better than all of them. | 而且我觉得你比他们所有人都好 |
[34:10] | Th-Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[34:12] | Look, I know that we talked about this before, | 我知道咱们之前讨论过这个 |
[34:15] | but I was just wondering | 但我就是在想 |
[34:18] | if you could… | 你能不能… |
[34:21] | well, would you… | 你愿意… |
[34:26] | I don’t know how to say this, | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[34:28] | except to say that love is a strange and peculiar affliction. | 只能说 爱是一种奇特而古怪的折磨 |
[34:33] | It’s– It’s like a virus. | 就好像是病毒 |
[34:36] | So could you please just stay here for a while… | 能否拜托你就在这儿待一阵子… |
[34:40] | – and maybe you’ll catch it. – Con. | -或许你能理解到 -老康 |
[34:43] | What I mean is that you would have an allowance | 我的意思是你可以领到一笔补贴 |
[34:45] | and you would continue to write | 还能继续写作 |
[34:46] | and you continue to travel to New York, | 也能回纽约去 |
[34:48] | and I would help you build a life in the theater. | 我会帮你在戏剧领域开启新天地 |
[34:54] | Gosh, that’s a lot. | 天啦 人家想都不敢想 |
[34:55] | Yeah, but we have so many great ideas. | 但我们有那么多好主意 |
[34:58] | Yeah. Sure. No, we do. | 是 当然 我们有 |
[35:00] | So we could do family, but we could do it different. | 我们可以组建家庭 但用另一种方式 |
[35:04] | I mean… | 我… |
[35:07] | we could try. | 倒是可以试一把 |
[35:08] | Exactly! Why not? Yeah? | 正是呢 为什么不呢 |
[35:10] | Yeah! | 好吧 |
[35:11] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[35:13] | Hey, I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:15] | And… I, um… | 我… |
[35:19] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[35:25] | See? That wasn’t so hard, was it? | 你看 也没什么难的 对吧 |
[35:33] | OK. Lot of wolf stuff. | 挺好 好多有关狼的东西 |
[35:35] | Yeah, man, I love the wolves. | 是啊 哥们 我就喜欢狼 |
[35:39] | – He really likes the wolves. – Yeah. Cool. | -他真的是狼的死忠 -挺好 |
[35:42] | My mom says I was a wolf child. | 我妈说我是个狼孩 |
[35:45] | That’s ’cause she never bothered to take care of you, Chang. | 那是因为她从没尽心照料过你 张 |
[35:47] | That’s just fuckin’ salesmanship of her neglect. | 这只是她对自己失职冠冕堂皇的说法 |
[35:50] | Nice. | 不错 |
[35:53] | – You get wolves here? – Nope. | -你们这里养狼了吗 -没 |
[35:55] | – No? OK. – Fuckin’ wish. | -没有吗 好吧 -倒是希望能养 |
[36:02] | I never did meth. | 我从没溜过冰 |
[36:04] | And I’m technically sober, | 现在还算清醒着 |
[36:05] | so this is kind of an experiment. | 这算是一项实验吧 |
[36:16] | There we go. | 走起 |
[36:53] | There’s a thing now that Type A’s actually can’t get addicted. | 现在有种说法 A型血的人一般对啥都不会上瘾 |
[37:00] | Ya know? ‘Cause we are addicted. | 懂吗 因为咱们都上瘾了 |
[37:02] | You know, if it wasn’t for wolves, we couldn’t speak. | 要不是因为狼 咱们是不会说话的 |
[37:05] | It’s from having to tell dogs what to do | 就好像狗该干什么的时候 |
[37:07] | that we actually had a need to talk out loud, | 我们不得不用大嗓门把事情说明白 |
[37:09] | you know, to command ’em? | 为了命令他们 |
[37:10] | You guys, come on. We got a real person. | 得了 伙计们 这可算坐着个真人 |
[37:13] | Let’s not attack his brain. | 就不要攻击他的大脑了 |
[37:15] | We should get some more. | 咱们该再多来点 |
[37:17] | – Fuck, yeah. – Yeah? | -可不是嘛 -是吗 |
[37:19] | And, uh, maybe some weed. | 或许再来点大麻 |
[37:21] | – Right. – Some Oxys, some… | -是吧 -来点苦参碱和… |
[37:24] | some goodies. | 一些好货 |
[37:26] | So, you like it? | 这么说 你喜欢 |
[37:27] | Experiment successful. | 一次圆满的实验 |
[37:30] | I am interested in becoming a meth head. | 我期待成为溜冰上瘾者呢 |
[37:32] | Yeah. | 棒 |
[37:34] | Well, we’re the fuckin’ right people, dude! | 那你他妈可是找对人了 伙计 |
[37:38] | – Hey. – Hi. You comin’ in? | -来了 -来啦 要下水不 |
[37:40] | – Oh, yeah. – Good. | -当然 -好 |
[37:42] | Don’t be afraid of what’s down there. | 下面有啥不用害怕 |
[37:43] | Pretend it’s our subconscious and just go for it. | 就假装是潜意识的驱使 然后豁出去 |
[37:46] | I know how to dive. | 我知道怎么潜水 |
[37:47] | Yeah, you gotta jump. | 你得跳进来 |
[37:48] | – You want me to jump? – Jump! Jump! Jump! | -你让我跳进来吗 -跳 跳 跳 |
[37:51] | – Jump, ya fuckin’ pussy! – Jump! Jump! Jump! | -跳啊 你个怂包 -跳 跳 跳 |
[37:54] | Excuse me, there’s been an accident in the pool. | 打扰了 泳池那边出事了 |
[37:56] | What did he say? | 他刚刚说什么 |
[37:58] | An accident in the pool. | 游泳池出事了 |
[38:00] | We don’t know if he got a head injury, or… | 我们不清楚他是撞到头了 还是… |
[38:04] | He just dived in and he hit the bottom. | 他就潜水 然后撞到池底了 |
[38:05] | Did you hit your head? | 你撞到头了吗 |
[38:08] | – He hit his teeth? – His teeth are in his head, | -他撞到了牙齿 -牙齿就位于他的头部啊 |
[38:10] | Connor, it’s kind of a central feature. | 康纳 那也算是重要特征吧 |
[38:12] | It’s clearly signed. What were you thinking? | 写了不能跳水 你当时怎么想的啊 |
[38:13] | Shall I call an ambulance? | 需不需要我叫救护车 |
[38:15] | I didn’t think he’d jump in headfirst. Hi, Karolina. | 我又没想到他会头朝下跳水 你好 卡洛丽娜 |
[38:17] | Hey, Roman. Don’t let him go to sleep. | 你好 罗曼 可别让他睡着 |
[38:19] | I don’t want to go to fuckin’ sleep! | 我他妈不想睡觉 |
[38:20] | Let’s take a look. The bleeding always | 咱们看一下 出血一般都是 |
[38:22] | makes it look worse than it actually… | 比实际情况看着吓人… |
[38:23] | Jesus Christ! | 老天爷 |
[38:25] | Let’s take him to the hospital. | 赶紧带他上医院 |
[38:26] | – Really? – No, you’re OK, man. | -真的吗 -不 伙计 你好着呢 |
[38:29] | It’s OK. You look OK. | 挺好 你看着不错 |
[38:31] | It’ll be faster if I just take him myself. | 如果我自己带他去医院肯定快很多 |
[38:32] | No, no, no, send your guys. Send Colin. | 不用 不用 让你手下人去 让科林去 |
[38:34] | – We should stay. – No, I want to help him ou… | -咱们留下 -不 我想帮他… |
[38:37] | I want to make sure he’s not litigious. | 我要确保他没那么胡搅蛮缠 |
[38:38] | Fuckin’ great! And I was about to take advice from a clown | 真他妈”好极了” 我差点让一个在泳池浅滩头朝下 |
[38:41] | who dives headfirst into the shallow end of the pool! | 潜水的小丑给我提建议呢 |
[38:44] | And now everyone’s fucking off! | 现在所有人都跑了 |
[38:46] | It’s OK. I got you. | 没事 有我在呢 |
[38:47] | Roman is here. | 罗曼还在这呢 |
[38:48] | He’s here for the photos, for everything. | 他为了拍照和一切事情来的 |
[38:51] | – Sure. I give good cheekbone. – OK. | -谁让人家颧骨美啊 -好啊 |
[39:03] | Gil. | 吉尔 |
[39:06] | Siobhan Roy. | 西沃恩·罗伊 |
[39:09] | The acceptable face of the worst family in America. | 全美最糟家族里还能看的面孔 |
[39:12] | Yeah. Gil Eavis. Stalin in a plaid shirt. | 是的 吉尔·伊维斯 身穿格子衬衫的斯大林 |
[39:18] | OK. Well, happy meeting. | 行吧 好好聊 |
[39:26] | So… how are you? | 最近怎么样 |
[39:29] | Really? | 你认真的吗 |
[39:32] | Well, my family’s fucked. | 我家被搞惨了 |
[39:34] | I’m not talking about to my dad, and my brother’s suing my dad. | 我爸不跟我说话 我哥还在起诉我爸 |
[39:37] | Sorry. If family isn’t right, nothing feels right. | 抱歉 如果家庭不顺心 也就没什么能顺心了 |
[39:40] | Yeah. And how are you? | 是啊 你怎么样 |
[39:43] | You gonna go for it? | 准备试试吗 |
[39:44] | I’m feeling really good. | 我感觉真的很好 |
[39:47] | Suffered some depression last year after everything, | 在去年经历了一切后受尽抑郁的困扰 |
[39:51] | but, um… I’m good. | 但是… 我很好 |
[39:54] | And so, what, you want me to handle the message on that? | 那你的意思是 想让我搞一搞那个大消息 |
[39:57] | No. That’s just the truth. | 不 那只是实情 |
[40:00] | Look, Siobhan, | 听着 西沃恩 |
[40:02] | I’m not gonna make you do a dance. | 我不是让你大现舞技 |
[40:04] | I’m finalizing. Nate and me want you on the team. | 我正在最后阶段 我和纳特希望你加入团队 |
[40:07] | What do you think? | 你怎么想的 |
[40:08] | Well, I think you’re too radical. | 我觉得你太激进了 |
[40:12] | I’m not telling you anything you don’t know. | 我不会告诉你任何你不知道的事 |
[40:15] | The good politician, he figures out what people need | 好的政客能洞察到人民所需 |
[40:18] | and then he sells it back to them as what they want. | 然后以此为卖点返给人民 |
[40:21] | So… this is a job offer? | 所以… 你在给我提供工作机会 |
[40:24] | Well, yes. | 是的 |
[40:25] | But there’s an issue. | 但有个问题 |
[40:27] | What, my name? | 什么 我的姓氏吗 |
[40:28] | One section of my base would | 我团队的一部分人 |
[40:30] | be outraged for me even meeting with you. | 光为我和你见面就能暴走 |
[40:32] | Yeah, well, that section has nowhere else to go, so fuck ’em. | 那部分人也没啥前途了 让他们滚吧 |
[40:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:38] | Look, if I’m gonna win big the way I want to, | 如果按我希望的方式大获全胜 |
[40:42] | to remake this country for the better… | 也就是为这个国家重塑辉煌… |
[40:44] | Ooh! La-dee-dah. | 诶呦喂 |
[40:46] | I need to spike your father’s guns. | 我就需要打乱你爸的计划 |
[40:48] | The papers, the news channels. | 报纸和新闻频道 |
[40:52] | I can’t help with that. | 这我无能为力 |
[40:54] | No, no, no, of course. Of course. | 不 不 不 当然 当然 |
[40:56] | But I’m gonna go for his throat. | 我会直戳他的要害 |
[40:59] | Legally, legislatively, | 法律层面和立法权上 |
[41:00] | hearings, referrals. | 听证会 转介 |
[41:03] | I thought I should tell you. | 我觉得最好先告诉你 |
[41:05] | It’ll be ugly. | 场面会很难看 |
[41:08] | And how do you know that I won’t betray you? | 你怎么知道我不会背叛你呢 |
[41:11] | Well, I guess I trust you. | 大概是我相信你吧 |
[41:19] | I can work with Nate, but I can’t work for Nate. | 我可以和纳特共事 但我不会为他做事 |
[41:23] | It’s fine, it’s just a… it’s a preposition thing. | 也没多大事 只想… 把话说在前头 |
[41:25] | We can figure all that out. | 我们能捋顺这些的 |
[41:27] | The bigger question is, | 更大的问题是 |
[41:29] | do you want this enough to go to war with your family? | 你是否渴望这个挑起你与家族斗争的导火索呢 |
[41:38] | Can we do the walking and talking? | 能一边走一边聊天吗 |
[41:40] | – What? – Walking and talking. | -什么 -边走边聊天 |
[41:41] | He wants us to be talking. | 他想让咱们聊天 |
[41:43] | – That looks good. – Thank you. | -看着很好 -谢谢 |
[41:45] | We look great, apparently. | 看来咱们看着还不错 |
[41:47] | I want you to call Japan. | 我想让你给日本那边打个电话 |
[41:49] | We got the office set up here. | 我们在这设了办公室 |
[41:52] | I’m tickling Sandy on local. | 我会让桑迪管这里 |
[41:54] | I want you to get into the government issues | 你再去了解下有关政府问题 |
[41:57] | – of the launch detail. – Right. Sure. | -的启动细节 -好 没问题 |
[42:03] | Do you actually want me to do that, or are you just | 你是真想让我做那些事 还是你只是 |
[42:05] | – saying shit for the camera? – No. | -为了拍照在扯淡 -不是扯淡 |
[42:08] | You’re a COO, aren’t you? | 你不是首席运营官吗 |
[42:11] | – Huh? – Yeah. | -不是吗 -是的 |
[42:13] | – Well? – Sure. I got it. | -所以呢 -行 我去做 |
[42:15] | I mean, I was just checking. | 我就确认一下 |
[42:19] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 谢谢你们 先生们 |
[42:20] | That’s really grand. | 真的很宏伟 |
[42:22] | – Yeah? – This looks imperial here. | -是吗 -这看起来至高无上 |
[42:24] | – Thank you. – Thank you very much. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 |
[42:25] | – Did he say “Imperial”? – Imperial. | -他是说了”至高无上”吗 -至高无上 |
[42:27] | What the hell does that mean? | 那他妈是啥意思 |
[42:41] | Yeah, he’s good. | 没错 他挺好的 |
[42:42] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是 |
[42:45] | So? | 所以呢 |
[42:50] | I don’t… | 我不… |
[42:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:54] | I… | 我… |
[42:57] | Ok. | 行吧 |
[43:03] | – ok? – ok. | -行吗 -行啊 |
[43:05] | Right? | 对吧 |
[43:07] | Fuck, yes. | 操 太棒了 |
[43:09] | I mean, I told him that he would have to fire you | 但是 我告诉他要雇我的话 |
[43:11] | if he was gonna hire me, but… | 得先把你炒了… |
[43:15] | – It’s fine. – OK. | -没事的 -好 |
[43:16] | – For the good of the country. – Right. | -为了国家好 -没错 |
[43:22] | My Airbnb has a, um… | 我住的爱彼迎有个… |
[43:26] | memory foam mattress. | 记忆海绵床垫 |
[43:29] | How ’bout we… | 咱们… |
[43:31] | give it some… memories? | 给它点… 记忆怎么样 |
[43:43] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[43:47] | Turn it off. | 关掉 |
[44:07] | Let’s just… | 咱们就… |
[44:09] | sit here a minute and… | 在这坐一会… |
[44:13] | so I can think. | 让我能思考 |
[44:21] | He sees Oprah walkin’ down the street, | 他看见欧普拉在街上走 |
[44:23] | he’s like, “Oprah, you get a car. You get a car.” | 他说”欧普拉 你有辆车 你有辆车” |
[44:27] | He’s so rich he needs a golf cart to pass the salt. | 他有钱到需要辆高尔夫球车来递盐 |
[44:29] | He’s so rich his goldfish wear furs. | 他有钱到养的金鱼都穿皮草 |
[44:31] | Yeah, yeah, fish fur. | 对 鱼毛 |
[44:33] | He’s so rich that his sperm has little top hats | 他有钱到他的精子都戴着小礼帽 |
[44:37] | and monocles and shit. | 和单镜啥的 |
[44:38] | Yeah. “Good day, vagina. | “日安 阴道小姐 |
[44:40] | May I enter thou?” | 我可以进入汝吗” |
[44:42] | You know, I don’t even care that you’re richer than us. | 那啥 我都不在乎你比我们有钱 |
[44:44] | I mean, who’s better off, ultimately? | 到最后谁活得更好呢 |
[44:47] | I mean, clearly, you are, but… fuck it, who cares? | 很明显 你活得更好 但… 管他妈的 谁鸟这些啊 |
[44:51] | I do. | 我啊 |
[44:53] | Guys, I gotta make a quick call. | 伙计们 我去打个电话 |
[44:55] | – Yeah, go for it. – Yeah. | -行啊 打吧 -好 |
[45:07] | – Uh, hey. – Bro. | -喂 -老弟 |
[45:09] | I’ve got a lot of important information in play. | 我有很多重要的信息要说 |
[45:12] | – What? Where are you? – I’m in New Mexico. | -什么 你在哪 -我在新墨西哥 |
[45:14] | – What? – I realize now. | -什么 -我现在明白了 |
[45:16] | Are you high? | 你嗑多了吗 |
[45:17] | No. I’m at some guy’s house. | 没 我在某些兄弟的房子里 |
[45:20] | I mean, yeah, we been taking drugs, | 没错 我们一直在嗑药 |
[45:22] | but I’m very clear. | 但我很清醒 |
[45:23] | Uh, can you drop me a pin so I know you’re OK? | 你能发个定位报平安吗 |
[45:27] | We’re OK. There… That’s nothing wrong with us. | 我们没事… 我们完全没事 |
[45:30] | Just drop me a fucking pin. I’m not gonna come get you. | 快他妈给我发个定位 我不会来接你的 |
[45:32] | Do it now. Are you doing it? | 现在就发 你在发吗 |
[45:34] | Yeah, OK. Hold on. | 在 好吧 等下 |
[45:39] | Here ya go. | 发了 |
[45:41] | OK. I’m comin’ to get you, man. | 好 我现在来接你 |
[45:43] | Are you doing the call? | 你在打那通电话吗 |
[45:45] | Uh, yeah, uh, yes. I will. | 我会打的 |
[45:47] | But, um, I’m going to get Kendall. | 但 我得先去接肯德尔 |
[45:49] | He’s here, and he’s not great. | 他在这 而且不是很好 |
[45:54] | OK, go. Go. Go. | 好 去吧 去吧 |
[45:55] | Yeah, OK. But no, I will. I’ll make the call. | 好的 我会的 我会打那通电话的 |
[46:15] | Who the fuck is that? | 谁他妈敲门啊 |
[46:16] | Kendall. | 肯德尔 |
[46:18] | – Who the fuck is that? – It’s cool, it’s my brother. | -是他妈谁啊 -没事 是我弟 |
[46:22] | It’s cool. Let him in. | 没事 让他进来 |
[46:28] | Jesus. Fuck. | 天呐 操 |
[46:29] | Chang. Let him in, man. | 张 让他进来吧 |
[46:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:38] | Gonna offer me a cup of tea? | 要给我端杯茶吗 |
[46:41] | I like what you’ve done with the wolves. | 我喜欢你墙上的狼 |
[46:44] | Yo, Chang, show him… show him your wolf tattoo. | 张 给他看看… 看看你的狼纹身 |
[46:47] | Do the howl, Chang. | 叫一声 张 |
[46:51] | Wow. Funny and cool. | 挺逗 挺酷的 |
[46:53] | Yo. This is Chang, Tanner, | 这是张 坦纳 |
[46:56] | that’s Mac. | 那是麦克 |
[46:58] | So great to meet you guys. | 真高兴见到你们 |
[47:00] | Let’s get outta here. Come on. | 咱们出去吧 走吧 |
[47:01] | You know, I was thinking I probably shouldn’t talk to you | 我在想我恐怕不该跟你说话 |
[47:05] | given the ongoing situation | 鉴于现在这种情形 |
[47:09] | apropos of my legal action against you | 关于我对你作为董事会成员 |
[47:12] | as a board member for your failure to fulfill your fiduciary duty | 却没能尽你的信托义务的法律诉讼 |
[47:15] | and breaching my employment contract, | 还违反了我的劳动合同 |
[47:17] | but then, I don’t know, but then I thought, “Who fucking cares?” | 我不清楚 可我又想 “谁他妈在乎呢” |
[47:21] | What… Is this… | 什么… 这是… |
[47:23] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[47:24] | What is this, fuckin’ crank? | 这是什么 冰毒吗 |
[47:27] | We’ve been having a lot of fun, Mom. | 我们玩得很开心 妈 |
[47:32] | Yeah. That’s good. | 行 那就好 |
[47:34] | Yo, seriously. You should try this. | 说真的 你该来试试这个 |
[47:35] | I would love to, some other time. | 行啊 下次吧 |
[47:37] | I hear that shit makes you crash like an airbus full of eggs. | 我听说那东西让你像一个装满鸡蛋的空客一样崩溃 |
[47:41] | Not if you stay high. | 你一直嗑高就不会 |
[47:43] | Tanner makes good points. | 坦纳说得对 |
[47:44] | I think this lighter is fucked. | 我觉得这打火机彻底坏了 |
[47:46] | That is a really good point. | 说得确实太对了 |
[47:48] | You know what? Let’s get the fuck out of here. | 那啥 咱们快他妈走吧 |
[47:51] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[47:52] | That’s enough. I can fix that. Here. | 够了 我能修好它 给我 |
[47:57] | how’s the family therapy? | 家族治疗怎么样了 |
[47:58] | Oh, the therapy? It was total bullshit. | 那个治疗啊 全他妈扯淡 |
[48:00] | He didn’t even do it. | 他根本没做 |
[48:02] | – He didn’t do it? – No. He didn’t. | -他没做吗 -对 他没有 |
[48:04] | – Come on. – I’m coming. Let’s do it. | -走吧 -我来了 咱们走 |
[48:06] | Hey, man, your friend sucks. | 兄弟 你朋友逊爆了 |
[48:09] | – That’s my brother. – Your brother sucks. | -那是我老弟 -你弟逊爆了 |
[48:12] | He’s actually… You know what? | 他其实… 你知道吗 |
[48:14] | – He’s OK. – Thanks. | -他挺好的 -谢了 |
[48:17] | Our people will reach out to your people. | 我们的人会联系你们的人 |
[48:19] | Hey, Kendall! Tell Bill Gates | 肯德尔 告诉比尔·盖茨 |
[48:21] | my computer’s fucked up from all the fuckin’ updates, man! | 我电脑被他妈的各种升级给整坏了 |
[48:29] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[48:32] | Yeah, I’m… I’m fine. | 我… 我没事 |
[48:35] | Should I call a doctor? Rava? | 要我叫个医生吗 还是拉瓦 |
[48:39] | You want me to hit a kid so I can steal his kidneys? | 你想让我打昏个小孩去偷他的肾吗 |
[48:43] | Fuck. I’m sorry. | 操 不好意思 |
[48:45] | I have to make a call. It’s the… | 我得打个电话… |
[48:49] | It’s the launch in Japan thing. | 是日本的启动那事 |
[48:51] | Um, is that cool? | 行吗 |
[48:54] | It’s OK. | 可以 |
[48:56] | You do your call. | 打你的电话 |
[48:59] | Ok. | 行 |
[49:21] | No. No Lion King. | 不 不要”狮子王” |
[49:27] | Yeah, could you… | 你能不能… |
[49:37] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[49:39] | What, are you fuckin’ four? Will ya knock it off? | 你他妈是四岁小孩吗 别闹行吗 |
[49:41] | I’m trying to drive the car | 我想认真开车 |
[49:43] | and not have a-weema-weh in my fucking face. | 不想听你们叽叽喳喳 |
[49:47] | – ♪ The mighty jungle ♪ – That’s enough! | -♪ 茂密的森林里 ♪ -真的够了 |
[49:48] | ♪ The lion sleeps… ♪ | ♪ 沉睡着一头雄狮… ♪ |
[50:07] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[50:10] | So, what happened with the fake therapy? | 这个假治疗怎么样了 |
[50:12] | Any pretend breakthroughs? Any good performances? | 进展假想得如何 疗效好吗 |
[50:15] | Nothing. Our therapist died. | 没效果 咱们医师死了 |
[50:18] | – What? – Metaphorically speaking. | -什么 -差不多是这样吧 |
[50:21] | He smashed his teeth out in the pool. | 他在泳池里一头把牙齿撞碎了 |
[50:23] | Oh, my God. | 老天啊 |
[50:24] | Freud would have had a field day. | 弗洛伊德本可以大显身手 |
[50:26] | Where you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[50:28] | I was meeting about a prospective job. | 我去参加了一场前途光明的面试 |
[50:30] | With your father’s enemy? | 帮你爸的敌人干活 |
[50:33] | OK, I’m gonna go to bed. | 好 我去睡了 |
[50:35] | I keep an eye on things, Siobhan. | 我的眼线到处都是 西沃恩 |
[50:37] | I keep an eye. | 别搞事 |
[50:39] | What is that supposed to mean? | 你这是什么意思 |
[50:40] | I mean, I had a meeting. | 我就去了场面试 |
[50:42] | You do whatever the hell you like, on everything, forever | 你永远都想做什么就做什么 |
[50:45] | Why don’t we chat this over in the morning? | 我们明天早上再说这事吧 |
[50:47] | And he has to hear it from his so-called friends, | 他还得从所谓的朋友打来的电话里 |
[50:50] | on the phone, dripping poison in his ear. | 听说这事 声声刺耳 |
[50:52] | Fami-ly therapy! | 家族治疗 |
[50:56] | Kenny. | 小肯 |
[50:56] | Fami-ly therapy! | 家族治疗 |
[50:59] | Fami-ly therapy! | 家族治疗 |
[51:04] | What up, motherfuckers! | 好啊 畜生们 |
[51:06] | Sorry I’m late. What are we arguing about? | 不好意思迟到了 在吵啥呢 |
[51:09] | – What’s wrong with him? – Oh, where do we start? | -他是怎么回事 -怎么开这个头呢 |
[51:11] | I’m off my nut, folks. | 我疯了 同志们 |
[51:13] | Off my fuckin’ nut. | 他妈的疯了 |
[51:16] | Like all the papers said. | 像报纸里写的一样 |
[51:18] | Your dreams have come true. Congratulations. | 你们的梦想成真了 恭喜 |
[51:21] | Just so you know, I think things are good with the launch. | 跟你说一声 启动可以开展起来了 |
[51:23] | – I talked to the guy… – He doesn’t care, Rome. | -我跟那人谈过了… -他没兴趣 小罗 |
[51:26] | He doesn’t even fuckin’ notice. | 他特么压根没注意 |
[51:29] | Dad, give him a high five. | 爸 跟他击个掌 |
[51:30] | Come on. He’s waiting. Dad? | 拜托 人家等着呢 老爸 |
[51:33] | You’d do that to me? Eavis. | 你就是这么对我的吗 加入伊维斯 |
[51:36] | The one senate member who wants to fuck me ragged. | 那个想把我干翻的参议员 |
[51:38] | On the same side as those animals | 你竟然跟那帮拿一袋尿 |
[51:40] | that hit me with a bag of piss. | 砸我的畜生站一边 |
[51:42] | It’s my work, Dad. You of all people ought to understand that. | 这是我的工作 爸 你最清楚这些了 |
[51:44] | Work?! It’s rebellion! Sabotage! | 工作 这是背叛 背后捅刀子 |
[51:47] | Yeah, of course, cause it’s all about you. | 当然了 因为所有事都只和你有关 |
[51:50] | Not that I might be in | 跟我赞不赞同 |
[51:51] | agreement with his points about the purchases, | 他力图向外界表达的观点 |
[51:53] | or just maybe his whole philosophy. | 或是和他成套的理念都没关系 |
[51:56] | Philosophy? | 理念 |
[51:57] | This is nothing but a miserable deliberate attempt | 这就是可悲的蓄意破坏 |
[52:00] | to undermine my whole business strategy. | 想颠覆我的整套商业战略 |
[52:03] | You don’t have a business strategy, Dad. | 你哪有什么商业战略 爸 |
[52:05] | Your whole business model is based on seducing presidents. | 你的整套商业模型建立在怎么巴结总统 |
[52:10] | You’re a really high-class hooker. | 你就是个高级点的鸭子 |
[52:12] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[52:13] | Fuck off. | 滚边去 |
[52:15] | It’s fine. My aunt’s an addict. | 没关系 我姨妈也有毒瘾 |
[52:17] | It’s been a long day. It’s been really nice | 这天也挺累的 真的很高兴能 |
[52:19] | getting to know you all a bit better. | 更了解你们大家 |
[52:21] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[52:23] | I gotta say I feel a little bit used today, Pa. | 我得说我感觉今天有点被利用了 爸 |
[52:27] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. Not you too. | 你也跟我玩这套 别介啊 |
[52:29] | Where we are and all that’s happened, | 我们一家人闹成现在这副样子 |
[52:31] | and then even tonight you have to go off and work? | 今晚你都还舍得离开去工作 |
[52:33] | I made some calls. Jesus. Can’t you wait? | 我不过打了几通电话 你就不能等等吗 |
[52:36] | Can I wait for you to finish a few calls? | 我能再等你打几通电话吗 |
[52:38] | Yeah, I think so, Pa. I’ve had a bit of practice. | 当然了 爸 我早就都习惯了 |
[52:42] | – Connor. – Quite a bit. | -康纳 -习以为常 |
[52:44] | Connor, your father has been busy | 康纳 你父亲在忙着应付 |
[52:46] | dealing with these two traitors. | 这两个叛徒 |
[52:48] | Disagreeing with Dad is not treason. | 和老爸意见不合又不是通敌 |
[52:51] | But trying to make one of his | 但是帮着他最大的敌人之一 |
[52:52] | biggest enemies president is kind of a “Fuck you.” | 当上总统就太狠了 |
[52:55] | Oh, hey, Dad. Dad. | 听着 爸 |
[52:57] | I like those stories you planted about me. | 我还挺喜欢你散播的那些我的谣言 |
[52:59] | That was… | 真是…. |
[53:02] | – Yes. You forced my hand. – There it is. | -没错 是你逼我动手的 -又来了 |
[53:04] | Yes! And he’s fuckin’ lucky that was all. | 只不过是他运气太好了 |
[53:08] | What you kids do not understand, | 你们这帮小孩不明白的是 |
[53:10] | it’s all part of the game. | 这都是勾当[游戏]的一部分 |
[53:12] | Oh, it’s all part of the game. | 这原来都是游戏的一部分 |
[53:14] | Come on, everybody. | 来吧 大伙儿 |
[53:16] | It’s a rootin’-tooti” super fuckin’ fun game | 这游戏对我们这家人 |
[53:19] | for all the family! | 可真特么有意思 |
[53:21] | Step right up! | 放马过来吧 |
[53:22] | You run towards politics to prove that you’re your own man. | 你跑去从政就是想证明自己能拿主意 |
[53:26] | Fine. But that’s not principle. | 没问题 但这不是根本原因 |
[53:29] | You’re scared to compete. | 你害怕竞争 |
[53:32] | You’re marrying a man fathoms beneath you | 你嫁给一个能轻松驾驭的男人 |
[53:34] | because you don’t want to risk being betrayed. | 是因为你不敢冒被他背叛的险 |
[53:38] | You’re a fucking coward. | 你他妈就是个懦夫 |
[53:43] | Wow, you are just beyond. | 你真的太过了 |
[53:51] | You know… I was born lucky. | 我生下来就很幸运 |
[53:54] | I’m a lucky person. | 一直都很幸运 |
[53:57] | I realize that. | 我很清楚 |
[54:00] | And you’re so fuckin’ jealous, aren’t you? | 所以你他妈就很嫉妒 不是吗 |
[54:03] | You’re so fuckin’ jealous of what you’ve given your own kids. | 你太他妈眼馋自己给子女留下的东西 |
[54:07] | You can’t handle it. | 你受不了了 |
[54:09] | You c… You can’t work it out. | 你… 你搞不定了 |
[54:12] | If I had spoken to my uncle like that… | 我要敢这么跟我叔叔说话… |
[54:14] | What? Hmm? What would evil Uncle Noah do? | 怎么 恶魔诺亚叔叔会怎么样 |
[54:17] | Calling your daughter a coward till she cries? | 骂你的女儿是个懦夫直到她痛哭吗 |
[54:19] | – Big man. – Logan. Logan. Logan. | -你可真行 -洛根 洛根 |
[54:22] | Logan. Logan! | 洛根 洛根 |
[54:26] | You are a fucking nobody. | 你他妈没资格说这话 |
[54:31] | Fuckin’ nobody. | 你什么都不是 |
[55:43] | – As always. – Good to see you. | -老规矩 -很高兴见到你 |
[55:44] | I’m sorry. You know. | 我很对不起 |
[55:46] | No. It’s fine. | 不用 没关系的 |
[55:48] | you know, it wasn’t great. | 没啥意思 |
[55:49] | But you had some fun, right? | 但你还是开心了点吧 |
[55:51] | – Yeah. – You had some fun here? | -是的 -在这儿开心吗 |
[55:52] | – OK. You come back and see me? – Yeah. | -你会回来看我吗 -好 |
[55:55] | – It was really fun. – Buddy, I’m sorry. | -我过得挺开心的 -兄弟 我很抱歉 |
[55:56] | – No, don’t. – It was just such a drag. | -不用 别这样 -搞得太僵了 |
[55:58] | No, no. It was good fun. | 不 不 还挺有意思的 |
[55:59] | – You had some fun, right? – Yeah, absolutely. | -你在这儿过得还好吗 -挺好的 |
[56:01] | – All right, bye. – OK. Bye. | -那好 再见 -再见 |
[56:05] | -Bye-bye. – Call me. | -再见 -有事打给我 |
[56:15] | It’s funny, I wanted ’em all here. | 有趣的是 我本想让他们都留下 |
[56:18] | But I feel relieved they’re starting to go. | 但他们一走我反而轻松了 |
[56:22] | It’ll be nicer when it’s just us. | 只有我们俩的时候更好 |
[56:28] | How far is it to a Starbucks? | 星巴克离这儿多远 |
[56:30] | – I have pods. – OK. Great. | -我种咖啡豆 -好 太好了 |
[57:07] | That’s it. There you go. | 差不多了 回来吧 |