时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Who’s this guy, Alon? | 艾隆是谁 |
[00:01] | A very highly regarded corporate therapist. | 他是很有声誉的企业治疗师 |
[00:03] | It’ll be a very compelling package. | 这将是非常引人注目的系列 |
[00:04] | A family reunited in the desert. | 一家人在沙漠中的重聚 |
[00:07] | – Sandy Furness is here. – He can’t do that. | -桑迪·弗尼斯在这儿 -怎么可能 |
[00:09] | Pepsi doesn’t just drop in to see Coke. | 百事又他妈不会去可口可乐串门 |
[00:12] | How about you give me four billion dollars? | 你给我四十亿怎么样 |
[00:13] | I stay boss, you invest, happy ending for all. | 我还当老板 你投资 大家都开心 |
[00:17] | What I think we should really have a conversation about | 我觉得咱们真正该谈的事情 |
[00:20] | is the fact that Kendall’s not here, | 是肯德尔不在这儿的事实 |
[00:21] | and there are reports of him running around taking drugs. | 有报道说他到处嗑药 |
[00:24] | I had nothing to do with those stories. | 这些故事和我没有任何关系 |
[00:26] | Do you believe your father? | 你相信你父亲吗 |
[00:27] | No, I think this whole thing is fake. | 不 我觉得这整件事都很虚伪 |
[00:30] | I genuinely believe he’s going to be | 我真的认为他会成为 |
[00:31] | the next president of the United States, | 下一任美国总统 |
[00:33] | and Gil could really use someone like you. | 吉尔很需要你这样的人 |
[00:34] | The question is, do you want this enough | 问题是 你真的想 |
[00:36] | to go to war with your family? | 和你的家人开战吗 |
[00:38] | It’s rebellion. Sabotage. | 这是背叛 背后捅刀子 |
[00:40] | You run towards politics to prove that you’re your own man. | 你跑去从政就是想证明自己能拿主意 |
[00:43] | You’re a fucking coward. | 你他妈的就是个懦夫 |
[00:45] | What up, motherfuckers? What are we arguing about? | 好啊 畜生们 再吵啥呢 |
[00:49] | You’re so fucking jealous | 你他妈就很嫉妒 |
[00:50] | of what you’ve given your own kids. | 你太他妈眼馋自己给子女留下的东西 |
[00:52] | Calling your daughter a coward ’til she cries? | 骂你的女儿是个懦夫直到她痛哭吗 |
[00:54] | – Big man. -Logan! | -你可真行 -洛根 |
[00:55] | You are a fucking nobody. | 你他妈没资格说这话 |
[02:43] | It’s a pretty great view, huh? | 这里景色不错 对吧 |
[02:47] | I mean, out there. Not me. | 我是指外面的景色 不是我 |
[02:55] | Where are we at, Bob? | 我们谈到哪儿了 鲍勃 |
[03:01] | Excuse me, I… I’m actually not even here. | 不好意思 我… 我根本没听 |
[03:05] | – You’re at 5.3? – Correct. | -你报价5.3亿 -没错 |
[03:09] | And I think we can live with that. | 我觉得我们可以接受 |
[03:13] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[03:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[03:17] | It’s a fair price. | 这个价格很公道 |
[03:18] | Well, I don’t know about that. | 我可说不准 |
[03:20] | You’ll have 70 local TV stations. | 你将拥有七十家本地电视台 |
[03:22] | Buy in Sandy, you’re King Kong of local. | 买入桑迪 你就是本地的电视一霸 |
[03:26] | The kid knows. The kid’s smart. | 这孩子知道 他挺聪明 |
[03:32] | Are we good? | 谈得通吗 |
[03:36] | Give us five minutes. | 给我们五分钟 |
[03:38] | We’ll set you up with a room. | 我们会另给你们安排房间 |
[03:58] | Good, right? Is it whiskey time? | 还可以 对吧 来杯酒庆祝一下 |
[04:00] | Shut the fuck up. | 你他妈的闭嘴 |
[04:02] | – Uh, it’s a good price. – What the fuck’s going on? | -这价格不错 -这他妈的什么事 |
[04:05] | He’s selling me things I want at a fair price? | 他居然把我想要的东西 以合理价格卖给我 |
[04:09] | So what’s next? Fellatio? | 那接下来要干嘛 口交吗 |
[04:11] | I think he just wants out, fast. | 我认为他只是想尽快出手 |
[04:13] | If he does, we fuck him. | 如果真是这样 咱就搞他 |
[04:15] | I think we did just fuck him. | 我觉得咱们已经搞过他了 |
[04:19] | He’s smiling. | 他在微笑 |
[04:20] | It’s no good if he’s smiling. | 笑就准没好事 |
[04:22] | Well, objectively, | 你看 客观地讲 |
[04:24] | I mean, if we get what we want | 如果我们拿到想要的 |
[04:25] | and he gets what he wants… | 他也拿到他想要的… |
[04:27] | You screw them out. | 你干翻他们 |
[04:28] | You chisel them out. | 敲诈他们 |
[04:30] | You fuckin’ hurt them. | 狠狠地中伤他们 |
[04:31] | And then you watch them squeal. | 然后看着他们惨叫 |
[04:34] | I like hurting human beings as much as the next guy, | 我和下一位同志都喜欢伤害人类 |
[04:36] | but, Dad, this is really fucking good. | 但是 爸 这他妈已经很好了 |
[04:39] | Walk him to the elevator and tell him 4.9. | 送他上电梯 告诉他报价改到4.9亿 |
[04:42] | Oh, Dad, no, that’s… it’s insulting. | 老爸 别啊 这… 这也太侮辱人了 |
[04:45] | Walk him to the elevator and tell him 4.9. | 送他上电梯 告诉他报价改到4.9亿 |
[04:48] | Gerri, you do it. | 格丽 你去做 |
[04:49] | You, fuck off. | 你 滚边去 |
[04:51] | If you can’t do it, fuck off! | 做不了 你就滚蛋 |
[04:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[04:54] | Just text on your phone, ya bendy fuck. | 只知道敲手机屏幕 你个怂包 |
[04:59] | Really just warms the walls. | 让墙壁暖和起来 |
[05:00] | – Greg. – Hey. | -格雷格 -你好 |
[05:02] | Ow! Dude. | 疼啊 兄弟 |
[05:04] | Hold on, hold on, hold on. | 等会儿 等会儿 等会儿 |
[05:07] | Are you OK? | 你还好吗 |
[05:09] | What? Oh, that? That was nothing. | 怎么了 那个啊 算不了什么 |
[05:11] | Sometimes you gotta play possum, ya know? | 有的时候就得装孙子 你懂吗 |
[05:13] | Let him punch it out till he gets tired, | 让他拿你出气直到没劲了 |
[05:14] | and then you go in for the kill. | 然后你就出马一举拿下 |
[05:15] | Right, nice. Listen, hold on. | 行了 很好 听着 等一下 |
[05:17] | – Yeah. – How’s Kendall doin’? | -怎么了 -肯德尔怎么样了 |
[05:19] | He’s blowing you off too? | 他也拿你出气了吗 |
[05:21] | Last time I saw him he was smoking crank with some mole men, | 我上回见他 他还在和小流氓一起吸毒 |
[05:24] | but that was like a month ago. | 但那是一个月以前了 |
[05:25] | – He’s hustlin’. – Yeah, right. VCing? | -他在强撑 -是的 没错 在搞风投吗 |
[05:27] | I may be seeing him this weekend. If he shows. | 我这周末也许能见到他 如果他出现的话 |
[05:30] | – Oh, yeah? – Aw, fuck. | -真的吗 -我操 |
[05:32] | Dude, I don’t suppose you know a coke dealer in Prague, do you? | 伙计 你不会碰巧认识布拉格的毒贩吧 |
[05:35] | Ah, probably. Yeah. Why? | 可能认识 怎么了 |
[05:37] | Tom Wams’ bachelor party. | 汤姆·威姆士丹的单身派对 |
[05:39] | “And if he doesn’t show…” I don’t have time for this. | “如果他不出现… ” 我可没时间搞这个 |
[05:42] | Hey, let me tell you something, dude. Fuck Prague. | 我给你出个主意 伙计 去他妈的布拉格 |
[05:47] | My girlfriend and her fuckin’ freak dogs | 我女友和她那群傻逼狗崽子 |
[05:49] | run these… You ever heard of these parties, Rhomboid? | 搞了那种… 你听说过那种派对吗 菱形派对 |
[05:53] | Bullshit. | 不会吧 |
[05:53] | I’m tellin’ ya. I’m fuckin’ cool. | 真的 我牛逼得很 |
[05:54] | You don’t understand. | 你看不出来罢了 |
[05:55] | Why, because you have a nipple ring | 怎么 就因为你打了乳钉 |
[05:57] | and simply will not stop going on about it? | 还乐此不疲地大肆宣扬吗 |
[05:58] | It’s better than telling everyone you’re down with Dre | 总比告诉大家你疯狂迷恋德瑞要强 |
[06:01] | because he sends you cereal bars at Christmas. | 就因为他圣诞节给你寄谷物棒 |
[06:02] | Fuck you. I have a reputation. | 死开 我名声在外 |
[06:03] | I can’t take my crew to watch some art pricks | 不可能带我的伙计们去看搞艺术的 |
[06:05] | dance around in fucking bowler hats and twizzle their mustaches | 傻逼戴着圆顶礼帽 捻着过时的胡须 |
[06:08] | out of time to the beats. | 跟节奏手舞足蹈 |
[06:09] | Are you done? You know who else will be there? | 说完了吗 你知道还有谁会到场吗 |
[06:11] | Sandy Furness. | 桑迪·弗尼斯 |
[06:13] | Fuck off. | 放屁吧 |
[06:14] | I’m tellin’ you. | 我说真的 |
[06:16] | Bleahh. He goes to that kind of thing? | 恶心 他还会去那种场合 |
[06:18] | I know, right? But he is sitting | 谁说不是呢 但他正坐在 |
[06:20] | on the other half of your dad’s dream deal. | 你父亲梦想交易的另一边 |
[06:23] | Packet of 50 more local stations. | 又五十家地方台 |
[06:26] | Come to the party, get him to sell, | 来参加派对 劝服他卖掉 |
[06:30] | and trust me when I say this, | 相信我说的话 |
[06:31] | you will become the number one son. | 你就会成为皇太子的 |
[06:34] | Sandy… goes? Jesus. | 桑迪… 会去 我的天 |
[06:36] | Yeah. Get me those names and I’ll get you on that list. | 没错 把派对名单给我 我帮你们预约 |
[06:38] | And one more thing, bring Kendall, OK? | 另外 带上肯德尔 好吗 |
[06:42] | I need to patch things up with him. | 我得跟他和好 |
[06:58] | Oh, fuck yeah. | 真他妈好 |
[07:02] | – What do you think? – Yeah. | -你觉得呢 -好看 |
[07:13] | Hey, bro, can you turn up the bass in the back? | 伙计 你能把背景低音调大一点吗 |
[07:17] | Louder. | 再大声点 |
[07:21] | – You feelin’ good? – What? | -你感觉怎么样 -啥 |
[07:23] | – You’re good? – Yeah, I’m great. | -你还好吗 -当然 好得很 |
[07:26] | I’m psyched. | 激动坏了 |
[07:28] | – Nice and loose, yeah, Frank? – Yeah. | -好看又随意 对吧 弗兰克 -是 |
[07:30] | Try not to drag yourself in there | 进去的时候 |
[07:33] | like the world’s oldest man. | 尽量别一副老古董模样 |
[07:37] | I’ll try. | 我会努力的 |
[07:39] | Frank. Kendall. | 弗兰克 肯德尔 |
[07:40] | – This is Dust. – Hey, man. | -欢迎来达斯特[灰尘] -你好 伙计 |
[07:42] | Hey. Great to connect. | 你好 很高兴联系到你 |
[07:45] | Love the name, by the way. Very… funky. | 我喜欢这名字 顺便说一句 非常… 嬉皮 |
[07:48] | Sorry, please excuse Captain fuckin’ Be-Bop here. | 抱歉 请别在意这个傻逼波普爵士舰长 |
[07:50] | Hey, how’s it goin’? | 最近怎么样 |
[07:52] | Cool earrings. Very Bauhaus. | 耳环很酷 很有包豪斯风格 |
[07:55] | Big fan of what you guys do. | 我很崇拜你们的作品 |
[07:56] | Fuckin’ sweet chili sauce. | 辣酱真他妈棒 |
[07:58] | Thanks. Uh, likewise. | 谢谢 彼此彼此 |
[08:04] | Angela, you want to spin us through the pitch deck? | 安吉拉 你带我们浏览一下融资稿怎么样 |
[08:06] | – Sure. So… – That’s OK. | -当然了 那… -不用麻烦了 |
[08:09] | I don’t need to hear the pitch. | 不用跟我讲融资的事了 |
[08:10] | I’ve been through the deck, and I get it. | 我浏览过稿子 基本明白了 |
[08:13] | Basically, you buy a | 情况大概就是 |
[08:15] | painting from some art student in a basement, | 你们从住地下室的某个艺术生那里买画 |
[08:18] | jack up the price, sell it to some Morgan Stanley sex pest, | 抬高价格 卖给类似摩根士丹利的情色业务 |
[08:20] | and you, me, and the student all get rich. Right? | 然后你 我和那学生都成了大款 是吧 |
[08:25] | We’re interested in increasing the reach of young artists. | 我们致力于提升年轻艺术家的影响力 |
[08:29] | And the democratization of art. | 以及艺术的民主化 |
[08:31] | No, absolutely. I get it. | 那当然 我明白 |
[08:33] | You’re providing a platform to marginalized talent, | 你们给边缘人才提供平台 |
[08:36] | the next generation of artists. | 下一代的艺术家 |
[08:38] | I’m just telling you how | 我就是告诉你们 |
[08:40] | it works from the outside, to the sharks. | 面对勒索者[鲨鱼]时 外界怎么运作 |
[08:42] | Maybe we can talk about funding cycles. | 也许我们可以谈谈资金周期 |
[08:44] | Sure. We’ve worked out a plan | 当然 我们做了个计划 |
[08:47] | for the first year after the launch… | 用于启动后的第一年… |
[08:49] | I’m sorry. Can I just say something? | 抱歉 我能说一句吗 |
[08:53] | so, I… I… I… | 那个 我… 我… 我… |
[08:55] | I got these sneakers… | 我在来的路上… |
[08:58] | on the way down here because, uh, | 买了这双运动鞋 因为 |
[09:01] | I thought… I don’t know what I thought, | 我想… 我不知道我怎么想的 |
[09:03] | I thought you’d all be dressed like fuckin’ Bjork, | 我以为你们都会穿成他妈的比约克[冰岛女歌手]那样 |
[09:05] | and I wanted to, uh, make an impression. | 而我想留下个好印象 |
[09:10] | Um, so, I’m a jackass, um, | 我就是个蠢货 |
[09:14] | the truth is, I don’t know anything about art. | 事实上 我对艺术一无所知 |
[09:18] | What I do know is how to monetize your concept | 我知道的是 怎么将你们的概念变成钱 |
[09:22] | and achieve the scale it deserves. | 然后扩大到理所应当的规模 |
[09:25] | Don’t sell your soul to some monolith. | 别把你的灵魂卖给巨头 |
[09:28] | We’re boutique, we’re light on our feet, | 我们是精品店 我们脚踏实地 |
[09:30] | we’re not the Gang of Four, we’re the fuckin’ Rebel Alliance. | 我们不是四人帮 而是他妈的义军同盟[出自星战] |
[09:34] | I’m a good guy, who knows the bad guys, | 我是个好人 还了解那些坏人 |
[09:36] | I’ve got reach, and I will fight for you every fuckin’ day. | 我有人脉 我会为你们奋战每一天 |
[09:40] | I’m the asshole who can be your Warhol. | 我就是能成为你们的沃霍尔的那个混蛋 |
[09:43] | And, uh… yeah, I just thought of that, | 而且… 我刚刚想到 |
[09:46] | so apparently I do know a little bit about art. | 显然我还是了解一点艺术的 |
[09:50] | So… what? | 那… 什么 |
[09:53] | Talk to me. What do I need to do? | 说话啊 我要做什么 |
[09:54] | Do I need to take off my dopey sneakers? | 要脱下我的呆逼运动鞋吗 |
[09:58] | – No. – I will. Seriously, | -不用 -我会的 说真的 |
[09:59] | I’ll throw them out the fuckin’ window right now. | 我现在就他妈把它们扔出窗外 |
[10:00] | – They’re not bad. – I’m taking ’em off. | -它们还不赖 -我要脱了 |
[10:04] | – Here. Ilhan, have ’em. – I’ll trade you. | -拿着 伊尔汗 给你了 -我买了 |
[10:06] | OK? | 行了吗 |
[10:09] | Can we talk now? | 咱们能谈了吗 |
[10:11] | Oh, shit. | 我靠 |
[10:18] | Sor… Um, so, | 抱… 歉 |
[10:20] | what do you think… Miss? | 你觉得… 女士 |
[10:23] | Uh, betw… You know… | 在… 你知道… |
[10:25] | Sorry, I… I’m… | 抱歉 我… 我… |
[10:26] | I’m somewhat between the devil and the deep blue sea here, | 我现在进退两难 |
[10:30] | because my boss downstairs is waiting, | 因为我楼下的老板在等着我 |
[10:33] | and my boss upstairs is him, you know, | 而我楼上的老板又是他 |
[10:35] | so I’ve been here three and a half hours. | 我已经在这待了三个半小时了 |
[10:38] | What do you think? What do you… | 你怎么想 你觉得… |
[10:40] | Do you want… | 你要… |
[10:46] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[10:47] | I’ll send him in. | 我让他进去 |
[10:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:53] | At long last. | 终于 |
[10:55] | It’s the wheel, it’s… doin’ its thing. | 这个转轮 在… 转 |
[11:02] | Oh, yeah. It’s buffering. | 是的 在缓冲呢 |
[11:04] | You could try knocking it down to low… low quality? | 可以试试调低… 低清晰度 |
[11:06] | Hmm. Go ahead. | 你来吧 |
[11:09] | Yeah, just… | 就… |
[11:12] | It’s a… heckuva good head of hair on ya there. | 您… 的头发挺好啊 |
[11:17] | I think it’s the maternal side that it’s carried on, so… | 我觉得是您母系这边遗传下来的… |
[11:20] | So I hear you and the boys | 我听说你们 |
[11:22] | are heading out for Tom’s bachelor party. | 要去汤姆的单身派对 |
[11:26] | Yes. That’s correct. | 是的 是这样的 |
[11:28] | Roman’s arranging, Prague has been mentioned. | 罗曼在筹备 可能要去布拉格 |
[11:30] | I will tell you this much. | 我能告诉你这些 |
[11:33] | I believe Logan Roy is a pernicious influence on our culture. | 我相信洛根·罗伊对我们的文化有致命影响 |
[11:38] | He is, to be frank, | 老实说 他就是 |
[11:39] | – Man, what… a jack…jackhole. – a cancer to American values. | -天 真是个… 混… 混蛋 -美国价值观的诟病 |
[11:42] | I don’t take these words lightly… | 这些话是我慎重说出的… |
[11:44] | Yeah, well, he just lost my vote. | 好吧 他失去了我这一票 |
[11:50] | Uh, listen to me. | 听我说 |
[11:52] | Um… do me a favor. | 帮我个忙 |
[11:55] | Can you make sure that Kendall doesn’t come back in a box? | 你能确保肯德尔不会被装在盒子里带回来吗 |
[12:00] | – OK. – Yeah, I… | -好的 -那好 我… |
[12:01] | I don’t want him showing up dead | 我不想看他死在 |
[12:03] | at the bottom of some French fag’s pool. | 什么法国男同的泳池底 |
[12:06] | Oh, no, absolutely. None of us do. | 不 当然不 我们都不想 |
[12:09] | Keep an eye on him for me. | 帮我看着他点 |
[12:11] | Is this something you can do for me? | 你能帮我做好这事吗 |
[12:14] | I hear he’s been, uh, | 我听说他一直 |
[12:16] | wetting his beak. | 在馋嘴 |
[12:19] | Yes, sir. | 好 先生 |
[12:20] | Um, in which case, | 这么说来 |
[12:23] | would now be a convenient time | 您现在方便跟我 |
[12:25] | to talk with you about, like, a lateral shift | 就我在公司里的职位 |
[12:29] | in terms of my position at the company? | 谈谈横向调动吗 |
[12:31] | Because I’d like to move on from Parks | 因为我想离开公园项目 |
[12:33] | and into, for example, Digital? | 去做电子之类的 |
[12:37] | I don’t want to mention any names, because I… | 我不想提到谁的名字 因为… |
[12:41] | But the culture there, | 可那里的氛围 |
[12:42] | it borders on the personally abusive at times. | 有时候有点像人身攻击了 |
[12:45] | Tom? | 汤姆吗 |
[12:47] | Oh, Tom. | 汤姆啊 |
[12:49] | I didn’t know he had it in him. | 没想到他还有这倾向呢 |
[12:50] | He can be pretty able in that department. | 他在那个部门就挺厉害的 |
[12:53] | But what I’m doing, sir, is I’m flagging to you | 可是先生 我现在想告诉您 |
[12:56] | that I’m thirsty for the next chapter. | 我非常渴望换个岗位 |
[12:58] | Well, you take care of this for me, and perhaps we’ll talk. | 你帮我把这事办好再说 |
[13:02] | OK? Done? Are we done? | 懂吗 行了吗 |
[13:04] | Muchly appreciated. | 灰常感谢 |
[13:07] | “Muchly”? | “灰常” |
[13:09] | Time’s up. | 时候到了 |
[13:11] | Time’s up for the big media operations that poison… | 是时候让那些媒体巨头停止毒害… |
[13:15] | – Have you seen this? – ATN spot. | -你看过这个吗 -泛美网络的节目 |
[13:20] | I guess we do, right? | 看来必须去 对吗 |
[13:23] | You’re gonna stand there? | 你就站在那吗 |
[13:24] | In my air space? | 离我一息之遥 |
[13:29] | I’m re-reading it. | 我在重读 |
[13:30] | – For context. – You’re CCed. | -这个内容 -抄送给你了 |
[13:33] | …the power that one man wields. | …一个人拥有的权力 |
[13:34] | We can’t let these monopolistic practices go unchecked | 我们不能仅仅因为太过恐惧一个人 |
[13:38] | simply because we’re too afraid | 拥有的权力 就放任那些 |
[13:41] | of the power that one man wields. | 垄断情况不受限制地持续 |
[13:44] | Waystar Royco is a cancer at the heart of America. | 韦斯达·罗伊科是美国核心的病灶 |
[13:49] | I can’t believe I’m getting paid to call my dad names. | 不敢相信 我居然靠骂我老爸来赚钱 |
[13:51] | It’s so cathartic. | 太放纵了 |
[13:52] | Logan Roy is out of control… | 洛根·罗伊已经失控了… |
[13:54] | You really think he should do ATN? | 你真希望他上泛美的节目吗 |
[13:56] | Yeah. Sure. Into the lion’s den. | 是啊 当然 深入敌窝 |
[14:00] | He’ll attack them, | 他会攻击他们 |
[14:02] | righteous, Old Testament, anti-capitalist Gil, | 正直的 旧约 反资本主义的吉尔 |
[14:05] | and they’ll attack us, “There’s a Red in the bed,” | 然后他们会攻击我们 “床上有共匪” |
[14:08] | they get the viewers and we get the base fired up. | 他们得到观众 我们把基地炸了 |
[14:10] | No one’s mind’s getting changed, | 没人会改变主意 |
[14:11] | then once we’re through the primaries, | 然后一旦我们过了初步阶段 |
[14:12] | – we pivot to center. – Except Gil won’t pivot. | -就转向中心 -除非吉尔不会转 |
[14:14] | – I say no! – I’ll get him to pivot. | -我说不 -我会让他转的 |
[14:16] | I say no more! | 我说 再也不要了 |
[14:22] | – Hello? – Hey, Shiv, it’s me! | -喂 -小西 是我 |
[14:25] | – Tom, sweetheart. – So listen, | -汤姆 亲爱的 -听着 |
[14:28] | something’s afoot, | 有件事出了问题 |
[14:29] | because we’ve arrived at the drop-off point | 因为我们到了 |
[14:32] | for my bachelor party. | 我单身派对的下车点 |
[14:34] | Seems there’s been a change of plan, | 似乎计划有变 |
[14:36] | and I’m pretty sure I’m being pranked. | 我非常确定自己被整了 |
[14:38] | What’s happening, Roman? | 什么情况啊 罗曼 |
[14:39] | Hold your tingling wiener. | 别问了小傻逼 |
[14:41] | All will be clear soon. | 待会儿就知道了 |
[14:42] | I don’t think you understand how disruptive it is | 我觉得你好像不懂在最后关头 |
[14:45] | to be changing the itinerary at this late stage. | 改旅行日程有多麻烦 |
[14:46] | I don’t know what’s gonna happen, | 我不知道会发生什么 |
[14:48] | but I’ve got a feeling it’s liable to get a little disgusting. | 可我感觉肯定会有点恶心 |
[14:53] | I don’t think you’re supposed to be telling me this. | 我觉得你用不着跟我说这些 |
[14:56] | I know, I just | 我知道 只是 |
[14:56] | wanted to flag it, and, you know, | 想跟你说一下 你懂的 |
[14:58] | calm the qualms, because I, for one, would never… | 不想良心不安 因为我 其实 从没… |
[15:01] | Tom, it’s one night, | 汤姆 就一晚上而已 |
[15:02] | we’re both adults, | 大家都是成年人了 |
[15:03] | just enjoy yourself, OK? | 尽情玩吧 好吗 |
[15:05] | Shiv, honey badger. | 小西 亲爱的 |
[15:09] | God, I want to dock myself inside you | 天呐 我真想和你共度良宵 |
[15:11] | so much right now. | 立刻马上 |
[15:12] | Yeah. OK. I love you too, Tom. | 是吧 好了 我也爱你 汤姆 |
[15:18] | Ok. | 好的 |
[15:20] | Now he deigns to join us. | 他终于肯赏脸加入我们了 |
[15:26] | – You’re late. – Yeah, sorry. | -你迟到了 -是啊 抱歉 |
[15:28] | I’ve been a little busy revolutionizing tech financing. | 我最近忙着改革技术融资 |
[15:31] | On coke. | 购毒品吗 |
[15:34] | Hope not. What up? | 希望不是 怎么样 |
[15:36] | So, who wants to fuck a hobo? | 那么 谁想去日个流浪汉呢 |
[15:42] | No? All right, | 没人 好吧 |
[15:44] | then let’s party. Down there. | 那我们去聚会吧 就在那儿 |
[15:48] | What… No… | 什么… 别吧… |
[15:49] | We’re going to a party in the tunnel? | 我们要去隧道里办的派对吗 |
[15:51] | OK. No, relax, we’re not going | 好吧 别这样 放轻松 我们不会 |
[15:53] | to a party in a tunnel. | 去隧道里办的派对 |
[15:55] | This is just a ruse. | 这只不过是他的诡计 |
[15:56] | What is this, some pop-up shit? | 这是啥 那种会突然弹出来的玩意儿吗 |
[15:58] | Am I gonna need my central Europe coat? | 我需要穿上我的中欧大衣吗 |
[16:00] | Romey, I’m wearing flight socks and my TSA slippers. | 小罗 我可穿着飞行袜和潮牌拖鞋呢 |
[16:03] | I know what you’re doing right now, OK? | 我知道你在耍什么把戏 好吗 |
[16:04] | I’m being lured into a tunnel | 我先被你骗进隧道 |
[16:08] | and then next thing, I’m gonna wake up in Belgium | 接下来我就会在比利时醒来 |
[16:10] | with no frickin’ eyebrows! | 还他妈被刮了眉毛 |
[16:12] | You probably want to dump your luggage in the car. | 你应该会想把你的行李放到车里 |
[16:15] | Shit. | 我操 |
[16:18] | fellas. | 伙计们 |
[16:19] | Sorry, it’s actually a really tight guest list. | 抱歉 我们人已经够多了 |
[16:22] | Roman. | 罗曼 |
[16:23] | – Yeah. – It’s Matt and Jonas. | -怎么了 -这可是马特和乔纳斯 |
[16:25] | If the Fly Guys aren’t on the… They flew in! | 如果”苍蝇伙计”没在… 他们坐飞机来的 |
[16:27] | – Roman. – Relax, OK? | -罗曼 -放轻松 好吗 |
[16:29] | We’re gonna figure it out. We’re gonna first-wave it, | 我们会搞定的 只是我们先进去 |
[16:31] | we’ll call you once we’re inside, all right? | 一到里面就给你们打电话 好吗 |
[16:33] | You know what? Go get some coffees on me. | 要不这样 我请你们喝咖啡吧 |
[16:36] | Thanks, we’re good. I can buy coffee. | 谢谢 不用了 我自己会买的 |
[16:39] | All right, let’s go! | 好吧 我们走吧 |
[16:41] | God! | 天呐 |
[16:44] | I… | 我… |
[16:46] | I can’t just leave the Fly Guys. | 我不能丢下”苍蝇伙计” |
[16:48] | That’s the Fly Guy code. | 这是”苍蝇伙计”的准则 |
[16:52] | OK, just leave your phones on, | 好吧 把手机开着 |
[16:53] | – and I’ll call ya. – All right. | -我会给你们打电话的 -好吧 |
[16:59] | – Five minutes! – It’s on. | -五分钟 -开着的 |
[17:04] | Man! | 好家伙 |
[17:06] | Roman. What the fuck have you got planned for me, man? | 罗曼 你他妈到底给我准备了什么 兄弟 |
[17:11] | No, seriously, | 我认真的 |
[17:12] | what have you got planned? | 你到底准备了什么 |
[17:13] | Tom, Prague fell through, | 汤姆 布拉格去不成了 |
[17:16] | and I was fuckin’ busy, | 我他妈又忙得不行 |
[17:19] | and I didn’t have time to plan | 所以我没时间计划 |
[17:21] | the hot air balloon to Monaco. | 去摩纳哥的热气球 |
[17:23] | OK. Hot air balloon? | 好吧 热气球 |
[17:25] | – Yeah. – That would have been nice. | -是啊 -那应该很有趣的 |
[17:26] | Dude! Oh, my God, that’s a dead rat. | 老哥 我的天哪 有只死老鼠 |
[17:29] | You guys, this is a disaster on the footwear front. | 兄弟们 这里对鞋子真的很不友好 |
[17:32] | Can I change? | 我能换双鞋吗 |
[17:32] | It’s a dead rat. Who gives a shit? | 就是只死老鼠 谁会在乎啊 |
[17:35] | Yeah, fine, thank you, just keep goin’. | 当然 好吧 谢谢你 你们先走吧 |
[17:37] | – We’ll be here. – All right, see you over there. | -我们就来 -好吧 到那儿见 |
[17:40] | Are you gonna be OK around all the booze | 你还受得了吗 要应付那么多酒精 |
[17:42] | and the coke and shit? | 和白粉啥的玩意儿 |
[17:44] | ‘Cause I can just make sure no one does it around you. | 因为我敢肯定没人帮着你做这些 |
[17:45] | – I’ll be fine. – Yeah? | -我没事的 -真的吗 |
[17:46] | – Thanks, bro. – Yeah. Of course. | -谢谢 老弟 -没事 |
[17:49] | Wait up! | 等一下 |
[17:50] | Jesus fuckin’ Christ, it’s a dead rat. Relax. | 老天爷啊 不就是只死老鼠吗 放轻松呗 |
[17:53] | I hear you’re doin’ apps. | 听说你在开发软件 |
[17:55] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[17:56] | I’m incubating. | 还在孵化 |
[17:58] | I’m rebalancing away from crypto into eco. | 我正在实现由编码到经济的转型 |
[18:01] | Sounds… futuristico. | 听起来… 未来感十足 |
[18:03] | Yeah, it’s good. | 当然 那很好 |
[18:04] | It’s better than being carried around in Dad’s pockets | 总比整天被老爸揣在兜里好 |
[18:06] | like fuckin’ Stuart Little. | 他妈的和精灵鼠小弟一样 |
[18:08] | They’re nice pockets. | 兜里好处不少 |
[18:09] | Spacious. | 非常多 |
[18:12] | How is he? | 他怎么样了 |
[18:13] | He’s… I mean, you know. | 他嘛… 你知道的 |
[18:17] | Actually, he’s… he’s got me overseeing | 其实 他… 他让我监督 |
[18:21] | the satellite launch out of Tanegashima. | 从种子岛发射的卫星 |
[18:23] | Spaceship? | 宇宙飞船 |
[18:25] | Yeah. Plus I’m heading up the local deal. | 可不是嘛 我还负责当地的交易 |
[18:28] | Bob Galpin is selling | 鲍勃·盖尔平在做销售 |
[18:29] | and, I knocked it out of the park, | 我把他从公园部门赶出去了 |
[18:32] | which is nice. | 很不错 |
[18:33] | Good for you, bro. | 为你高兴 老弟 |
[18:34] | Yeah. Guess I finally broke out of the cage. | 是啊 看来我最终还是逃脱了牢笼吧 |
[18:39] | Can’t keep a good dog down, right, Ken? | 好狗是打不倒的 对吧 肯 |
[18:43] | Abandon all hope ye who enter. | 汝等踏入此地之人 舍弃希望吧 |
[18:56] | – Is this real? – Is this a real corridor? | -这是真的吗 -这真的是个走廊 |
[18:59] | Are we goin’ to an airfield? | 我们是要去飞机场吗 |
[19:00] | Greg, did I tell you that Willa | 格雷格 我告诉过你威拉 |
[19:01] | – moved out to Austerlitz? – Oh? | -搬去奥斯特里茨了吗 -是吗 |
[19:03] | Yeah, she loves how quiet it is. | 是的 她喜欢那儿的静谧 |
[19:05] | She didn’t think she would, but she does. | 她本来没想过自己会去 但她去了 |
[19:07] | So I for one won’t be engaging in any debauchery. | 所以我肯定是不会纵情酒色了 |
[19:10] | Roman Roy and guests? | 罗曼·罗伊和他的客人们 |
[19:11] | That is correct. | 没错 |
[19:13] | – Welcome to Rhomboid. – Thank you. | -欢迎来到菱形派对 -谢谢 |
[19:15] | Boys, we’re pouching our phones. | 伙计们 把手机放进袋子里 |
[19:19] | Wait! Is this it? | 等下 这就是了吗 |
[19:21] | Is this actually where I’m going to have my bachelor party? | 这就是我的单身派对举办的地方吗 |
[19:23] | Why is it so wet? I think there’s a big leak somewhere. | 怎么这么潮湿 我觉得这儿肯定有个大裂缝 |
[19:27] | I’ve been living on central European time | 我已经为了缓解时差 |
[19:29] | for 48 hours to ease the transition. | 适应中欧时间两天了 |
[19:30] | I’m gonna be ready for breakfast soon. | 我不久就要准备吃早餐了 |
[19:32] | I don’t know if this is the kind of party with a lot of food. | 我不确定这个派对上会不会有很多吃的 |
[19:35] | Roman, I’m sorry, is this where I’m having my bachelor party? | 罗曼 不好意思 咱们要在这搞我的单身派对吗 |
[19:36] | Roman, how are you, man? | 罗曼 怎么样 兄弟 |
[19:39] | Ken. Long time. | 肯 好久不见 |
[19:43] | Are we good? | 我们还好吧 |
[19:46] | You’re my third-oldest friend. | 你是我第三久的朋友 |
[19:48] | You fucked me like a tied goat. | 你他妈把我耍得团团转 |
[19:50] | – We’re great. – No, yeah, | -我们可”好”了 -没错 |
[19:52] | you’re goin’ the right way. Keep goin’ straight. | 你们走对了 继续直走 |
[19:56] | – Kendall, I was gonna say. – Yeah? | -肯德尔 我想说 -怎么了 |
[19:58] | If you need anything tonight, | 如果你今晚需要什么 |
[19:59] | bottle of water, soft drink, | 一瓶水 软饮料 |
[20:01] | whatever, I’m gonna be your mule. | 尽管吩咐 我就是你的骡子 |
[20:03] | Actually, you know what? I need something a little off-menu. | 其实吧 我需要点菜单上没有的 |
[20:06] | See if you can find me some ketamine. | 看看你能不能帮我搞点克他命[致幻麻醉剂] |
[20:08] | I don’t know what that is. | 我不知道那是什么 |
[20:09] | Is Sandy here? When do we sit? | 桑迪在吗 我们多久谈事 |
[20:12] | Yeah, yeah, all things in time. | 别担心 一切准备就绪 |
[20:14] | Right here. | 这边 |
[20:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[20:22] | Well. Now I’m sure it’s gonna be great. Thanks, Roman. | 这一定会很精彩的 谢了 罗曼 |
[20:25] | What did you expect? Why’d you even ask me, Tom? | 你在期望什么 你当初怎么想到请我帮忙 汤姆 |
[20:28] | Thought you’d rise to the occasion. | 我以为你会应付自如呢 |
[20:30] | Well, clearly I haven’t risen to the occasion. | 是啊 很明显我没有 |
[20:38] | Gents, have a great fuckin’ night. | 男士们 祝你们有个无与伦比的夜晚 |
[20:42] | Dmitri, how are you? | 德米特里 你还好吗 |
[20:44] | Kendall. I’ll find you, all right? | 肯德尔 我待会来找你 好吗 |
[20:49] | OK. This is it. | 好了 就是这儿了 |
[20:52] | Yeah? Cool, right? | 怎么样 牛不牛逼 |
[20:54] | Is it cool, or is it, like, total fucking bullshit? | 牛逼吗 还是说 全是他妈的扯淡 |
[20:57] | Well, what is it? What is it? | 这什么呀 这什么呀 |
[20:59] | It’s a physical fun palace. | 这就是肉体狂欢圣殿 |
[21:01] | It’s basically, if you’re into it, and she’s into it, | 就是说 只要你想要 女人也会想要 |
[21:03] | it’s all good. | 都挺好的 |
[21:04] | Look at this fucking guy with the bird mask | 快看这个戴鸟面具的家伙 |
[21:06] | like Eyes Wide Shut. | 像”大开眼戒”似的[美国惊悚剧情片] |
[21:07] | Oh, wow. Eyes w… | 厉害 “大开…” |
[21:09] | Wait, is this… is this gonna be an orgy? | 等等 这会变成狂欢吗 |
[21:12] | -No. – This is not gonna be an orgy? | -不会 -这不会变成狂欢 |
[21:14] | Greg, it’s not 1997. It’s not this, it’s not that. | 格雷格 又不是97年 它不是这样 也不是那样 |
[21:17] | Don’t be so binary, Mr. Betamax. | 不要二元地看东西 老古董[盒式录像机] |
[21:19] | Is it gonna be like a little bit of an orgy? | 那会不会有一点点像狂欢呢 |
[21:21] | It’s basically a collective of hot people… | 基本上就是一群帅哥美女… |
[21:23] | and Connor… at a party. | 跟康纳… 在派对上 |
[21:24] | And a monkey dressed as an astronaut, apparently. | 显然还有一只打扮成宇航员的猴子 |
[21:27] | It’s whatever you want it to be. | 你想什么 它就是什么 |
[21:29] | It’s a fucking sand pit for emergent behavior. | 它是为突现行为搞的沙坑 |
[21:32] | OK, OK, holy shit. So… OK. OK. | 行了 老天啊 太… 好 |
[21:34] | So, does that mean we’re able to… fuck here? | 是不是说 我们可以… 在这做爱 |
[21:37] | Yeah. Hey, Ken, what do you think of the pussycat? On it? | 是的 肯 你觉得那只”小猫咪”怎么样 上吗 |
[21:40] | No, not me. Business is my fucking. | 不 跟我无关 做生意就是做爱 |
[21:43] | Great. I’ll find you a Bloomberg terminal to stick your dick in. | 很好 我给你找个彭博终端 好让你把老二插进去 |
[21:46] | Well, I’m out. In a relationship. Girlfriend! | 我退出 我在谈恋爱 有对象的 |
[21:48] | I gotta say, Roman, this is looking promising. | 不得不说 罗曼 看起来希望很大 |
[21:51] | This is looking really promising! | 狂欢的希望非常大 |
[21:52] | See? Have a little faith. | 是吧 对我有点信心 |
[21:54] | There’s areas, though, right? | 这里有那种区域 对吗 |
[21:56] | Neutral areas in terms of not being, you know, | 就是那种中立区域 |
[21:58] | compulsory to do sex stuff? | 不强制搞色情的事 |
[22:01] | No, Greg. If you refuse, they cut your dick off. | 不行 格雷格 如果你拒绝 他们会切掉你的丁丁 |
[22:03] | What did I just say? It’s very consensual. | 我刚才怎么说的 这是你情我愿的事 |
[22:10] | Angela. | 安吉拉 |
[22:13] | Angela? | 安吉拉 |
[22:15] | Angela. Angela. | 安吉拉 安吉拉 |
[22:17] | Yo. Dust. | 达斯特 |
[22:19] | – Oh. Fuck. – Hey. What’s up? | -我操 -怎么了 |
[22:20] | Yeah, hey, what’s happening? | 发生什么事了 |
[22:23] | Here we are in a fuckin’ warehouse | 我们现在在这个破仓库 |
[22:25] | – in Sunset Park or whatever. – Yeah. | -在日落公园还是什么鬼 -对 |
[22:28] | I feel like this is synchronicity. | 我感觉这就是共时性原则 |
[22:30] | Yeah? Like the universe is telling us something. | 不是吗 就像宇宙在启示我们一些事 |
[22:33] | Yeah. We really appreciated you coming to see us. | 是的 很感谢你来见我们 |
[22:36] | Yeah, yeah, totally, | 没事 没事 |
[22:38] | I’m super-excited. | 我超级兴奋 |
[22:40] | Yeah. Totally. Me too. | 当然了 我也是 |
[22:43] | OK, well, fuck, yeah. Excellent. All right. | 那好 行吧 好极了 就这样 |
[22:46] | All right. Good to see you. | 就这样 很高兴见到你 |
[22:48] | Yeah. | 好 |
[22:55] | You know, I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[22:57] | maybe one wine, one water, | 要不你喝一杯酒 再喝一杯水 |
[22:59] | as like an informal rule for the group? | 就像团队潜规则那样的 |
[23:01] | Also, uh, they have risotto balls. | 他们还有意大利调味饭球 |
[23:03] | Like, they’re soakers. Super-soakers. | 就像酒量很大 海量的人 |
[23:06] | – Ketamine. – Greg! Greg! | -克他命 -格雷格 格雷格 |
[23:08] | Got you one. Come on, man, it’s goin’ off tonight! | 给你搞到一个 来啊兄弟 今晚嗨爆 |
[23:11] | We should talk to some girls. | 我们该找个姑娘聊聊 |
[23:13] | A little tip. Ask ’em where they were on 9/11. | 给你个小建议 问她们911时在哪里 |
[23:16] | If they don’t know, they could be under 21. | 如果不知道 说明她们还不到21岁 |
[23:19] | Well, Shiv gave me a hall pass. | 小西给了我嘿咻通行证 |
[23:21] | ‘Cause we’re adults. Apparently. | 因为显然我们是成年人了 |
[23:22] | I’m gonna blow my load like multiple times. | 我要多发射点存货[精液] |
[23:27] | Wow. So… And Shiv has that same arrangement? | 那… 小西也有同样的安排吗 |
[23:31] | She’s an adult too, so… | 她也是个成年人嘛… |
[23:33] | What? No, no. | 什么 不是的 |
[23:35] | Well, yeah, sure. | 是的 确定 |
[23:36] | I mean, I don’t know, Greg. It’s not a competition. | 我不知道 格雷格 这又不是比赛 |
[23:39] | No, no, no. That’s cool. | 当然 当然不是 没事 |
[23:40] | I’m sure you guys have it all figured out. | 我相信你们都理清楚了吧 |
[23:42] | – Romey, what is this? – Molly. Happy pills. | -小罗 这是什么 -摇头丸 快乐丸 |
[23:45] | – Oh, cool. – But I wouldn’t… | -很酷 -但我不… |
[23:47] | No, no, no, no. Prague time. | 不 不 不 按布拉格时间 |
[23:49] | It’s two in the morning for me. I need a little pick-me-up. | 现在是凌晨两点 我需要点提神的东西 |
[23:51] | – Don’t. – Dude. I know my way around. | -别 -伙计 我了解自己 |
[23:53] | 1986, me, a Fleetwood Mac LP, | 1986年 我 一张弗利特伍德麦克唱片 |
[23:56] | and a bag of weed touched the face of God. | 还有一袋大麻 我们触碰到了上帝面颊 |
[23:57] | Huh? The first of the evening, the first of many. | 今晚第一次 以后还会有很多次 |
[24:00] | – Do not do any more of these. – Got it. I’m one and done. | -别再多嗑这个了 -好的 一粒就够了 |
[24:03] | Got a lot of shit cookin’, | 筹备着很多新鲜玩意 |
[24:05] | like, artificial sun solar cells thing… | 比如 人造太阳能电话… |
[24:08] | Yeah. Listen, man, about the vote, | 好的 听着 伙计 投票那事 |
[24:12] | and your dad and us, | 你爸 跟咱俩 |
[24:14] | I love you, man, but you know I had to follow the money. | 我爱你 但你知道我追逐的是钱 |
[24:16] | You know that, right? | 你知道的吧 |
[24:18] | I get it. | 我理解 |
[24:20] | All right. Hey, why don’t we talk in private for a second? | 好的 咱们为什么不私下聊会呢 |
[24:22] | – Can we do that? – We can talk right here. | -我们可以吗 -就在这儿聊 |
[24:25] | All right. | 好的 |
[24:27] | So listen, I have a question for you. | 那听好 我有个问题问你 |
[24:30] | How would you like to be all the way out? | 你全身而退怎么样 |
[24:33] | Half a bill for your share of Waystar. | 五个亿 买你在韦斯达的股份 |
[24:39] | – Is this for real? – Yeah, man. | -真的吗 -当然 伙计 |
[24:41] | I’m feelin’ fuckin’ generous, that’s all. | 我他妈感觉自己很慷慨 就这么回事 |
[24:43] | And I’ve plumped the pillows and added a little premium. | 我就想睡个好觉[丰盈枕头] 所以额外加了好处 |
[24:45] | – Consisting of what? – Straight liquid. | -包括什么 -全是流动资金 |
[24:47] | – Bullshit. – Don’t you worry about it. | -放屁 -这点你不用担心 |
[24:49] | I can raise it. | 我可以加 |
[24:50] | Why would you want to be even more in? | 为什么你还想买更多 |
[24:51] | The place is a fuckin’ antique shop. | 那地方就他妈是家古董店 |
[24:54] | Ken, just take the money and get out. Please. | 肯 请你拿着钱退出吧 求你了 |
[24:59] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[25:03] | it’s not uninteresting. | 我不算没有兴趣 |
[25:05] | Fantastic. Great. So listen, | 好 好极了 听好了 |
[25:06] | there’s a part two to this. | 这事分两步 |
[25:09] | Why don’t we talk this over with Sandy? | 为什么不和桑迪聊聊这个事 |
[25:11] | Sandy… Furness? | 桑迪… 弗尼斯吗 |
[25:13] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[25:15] | Come. | 过来 |
[25:17] | Bottom’s up. | 干杯 |
[25:18] | – One, two, three! – Ketamine. | -一 二 三 -克他命 |
[25:24] | – You good? – Line ’em up, please. | -你还好吗 -请摆上一排 |
[25:27] | These bathrobes are nice. | 这些浴袍不错 |
[25:29] | See these? | 看见了吗 |
[25:32] | What’s your table linen philosophy? | 你的桌布哲学是什么 |
[25:34] | Uh, my philosophy is I literally don’t give a fuck. | 我的哲学是我真的不在乎 |
[25:37] | So what’s that, Nietzsche? | 那是什么 尼采吗 |
[25:41] | These are what’s on our registry. | 这些是我们注册表上的 |
[25:44] | You should go for these. | 你应该选这些 |
[25:47] | Right, you want us to have matching cutlery? | 好的 你想要咱们使用匹配餐具吗 |
[25:50] | Why not? | 为什么不呢 |
[25:51] | It’ll be sort of horrible, and cute. | 会很糟糕 也很可爱 |
[25:56] | So when we both get divorced and split all our stuff, | 那等我们都离婚了 分完家产后 |
[26:01] | we can hook up and have the same set. | 还可以联系一下 搞同样的餐具 |
[26:04] | The full set. | 全套 |
[26:07] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[26:11] | You know this is just fun, right? | 你知道这不过是找乐子 对吧 |
[26:14] | – I know, it’s just… – It’s nothing. | -我知道 但就是… -没事的 |
[26:17] | I mean, it’s not anything. There’s no God, | 它不是什么东西 又没有上帝 |
[26:19] | there’s no… anything, | 也没有… 任何东西 |
[26:21] | there’s just people in rooms | 只不过是人们在房间里 |
[26:24] | trying to be happy. | 试图找点乐子而已 |
[26:25] | – Right? – Right. | -对吗 -对 |
[26:30] | Oh, and I suggested to Gil | 对了 我跟吉尔建议 |
[26:33] | that he cool off on the anti-Waystar agenda on ATN tonight. | 让他今晚在泛美节目里少提点反韦斯达的议题 |
[26:38] | – Excuse me? – Yeah. | -你说什么 -对 |
[26:40] | I talked to him at the thing. | 我跟他提过这事了 |
[26:41] | Oh. OK. | 好吧 |
[26:43] | Well, I did spend quite some time | 虽然我的确花了点时间 |
[26:45] | on how it’d be very vivid to attack Waystar | 研究如何十分生动地在韦斯达的电视网上 |
[26:47] | – on a Waystar network, but… – Very vivid? | -攻击韦斯达 但是… -十分生动 |
[26:50] | It’s played out. Makes it look like we have an agenda. | 那已经没用了 让我们看起来像有议题一样 |
[26:54] | Uh, we do. | 我们确实有啊 |
[26:55] | Stopping overly mighty media owners | 别让过于强大的媒体拥有者们 |
[26:57] | setting the agenda for our democracy. | 为我们的民主制定议程 |
[26:59] | DOJ, FCC, Batman, | 司法部 联邦通信委员会 蝙蝠侠 |
[27:02] | to stop your dad eating the news. | 阻止你老爸吞噬这些新闻 |
[27:04] | OK, but even if we’re going for that, | 好吧 但即使我们做到那一步 |
[27:07] | isn’t that in some big speech that no one reads? | 难道不会变成什么没人拜读的宏大演讲吗 |
[27:09] | Can’t he just connect to America tonight and forget the base? | 难道他今晚就不能想想美国 忘掉基地吗 |
[27:13] | Shiv, I appreciate you might have split loyalties on this. | 小西 我理解你希望两头都不得罪的想法 |
[27:16] | Fuck you. I’m just trying to make him win. | 扯淡 我在努力让他赢 |
[27:18] | I don’t think he can do both at once. | 我觉得他没法同时兼顾 |
[27:20] | I don’t think Gil can do the base and the rest. | 我觉得吉尔兼顾不了基地和其他 |
[27:24] | Well, if he can’t ride two horses at once, | 没那个金刚钻 |
[27:26] | he shouldn’t be working at the circus. | 他就不该揽那瓷器活 |
[27:30] | – Sandy comes to these? – Oh, yeah. He loves sex. | -桑迪也会来这种地方吗 -对啊 他喜欢嘿嘿嘿 |
[27:34] | Dude, the thing that he pees through, | 伙计 他把用来尿尿的东西 |
[27:37] | he puts into other people. | 放到别人身体里 |
[27:39] | It’s fucking vile. And a lot. | 真他妈恶心 而且对象还不少 |
[27:41] | Hey, Sandy. | 好哇 桑迪 |
[27:42] | Oh. Gents, excuse me. | 先生们 失陪 |
[27:48] | – Kendall. You look well. – Thank you. | -肯德尔 你状态不错 -谢谢 |
[27:50] | You look, uh, out of place. | 你看上去 有点格格不入 |
[27:53] | I do like to see the youngsters frolic. | 我就喜欢看年轻人嬉戏打闹 |
[27:55] | So, you wanna talk? | 想聊聊吗 |
[27:57] | Uh, did Stewy fill you in? | 斯图伊跟你详细说了吗 |
[28:02] | Why do I feel like I’m about to find out | 我怎么感觉 我就要发现 |
[28:04] | you’re not my real mommy and daddy after all? | 你们并不是我的衣食父母了 |
[28:07] | Look, the truth is, | 事实是 |
[28:09] | he wants your piece of pie, | 他想吃掉你的那杯羹 |
[28:11] | but… and please don’t fucking blow a fuse here, OK? | 可是… 求别在这发脾气 成吗 |
[28:16] | The reality is, he’s already in on Waystar. | 事实是 他半边身子已经进韦斯达了 |
[28:20] | – As in? – As in Sandy’s me, | -此话怎讲 -桑迪就是我 |
[28:22] | and I’m Sandy. | 我代表桑迪 |
[28:24] | We’re like a single entity. | 我们就像单一的实体 |
[28:26] | Like a creature from mythology. | 像从神话里跳出来的生物 |
[28:28] | You know, head of a horse, dick of a swan. | 长着骏马头和天鹅屌的那种 |
[28:32] | Stewy… seriously? | 斯图伊… 说真的吗 |
[28:35] | I have a shell company attached to his private equity fund. | 我的一家空壳公司连着他的私募股权基金 |
[28:40] | I’m a parasite on a parasite. | 我是寄生虫身上的寄生虫 |
[28:47] | You should have disclosed that to me when I brought you in. | 我拉你入伙的时候 你就该把事情跟我讲明 |
[28:50] | You are one hundred percent | 你说得完全正确 |
[28:51] | correct about that. I should have done that. | 我早就该告诉你的 |
[28:53] | You were in a tough position | 你现在处境艰难 |
[28:55] | without having to consider whether your dad | 完全不用考虑 |
[28:58] | would want me involved. | 你爸是否想让我参与 |
[29:02] | He very much would not. | 他肯定不想的 |
[29:05] | So apparently, my girlfriend’s having a panic attack. | 显而易见 我女友的焦虑症发作了 |
[29:07] | I’m gonna let you two just catch up now. Cool? | 我就先让你俩好好聊聊 行吧 |
[29:14] | Stewy tells me you’re getting into tech. | 斯图伊跟我说 你要进军科技领域 |
[29:16] | Yeah, I have a fund. | 对 我有个基金 |
[29:17] | We’re niche, but we’re engaged. | 我们找到了商机 但已经搭桥了 |
[29:20] | Just closed a deal tonight, actually. | 其实今晚刚谈成一笔 |
[29:22] | And I found these four Stanford grads | 我找到这四个斯坦福的毕业生 |
[29:24] | who are doing this thing, it’s pretty cool, | 准备要做这个 相当酷了 |
[29:26] | they have this cluster of hydrogen lamps… | 他们发明了一种氢灯… |
[29:29] | Wait. What’s going on? | 等等 什么情况 |
[29:30] | Dude, are you pitching? You just pitch? | 伙计 你在搞推销吗 你在推销吗 |
[29:32] | Where’d you spring from, Heidi? | 你打哪冒出来的 海地吗 |
[29:33] | Don’t stop. I want to hear the pitch. I might invest. | 别停啊 我想听你们讲卖点 没准我会投资 |
[29:37] | We were just talking. | 我们只是聊聊 |
[29:38] | To him? The enemy? | 跟他聊 敌人吗 |
[29:40] | The adults are talking. How about you go play in the other room? | 大人说话小孩别插嘴 你去其他房间玩怎么样 |
[29:43] | Hey, Sandy, could I maybe get a moment with you in private? | 那啥 桑迪 我能私下跟你谈谈吗 |
[29:45] | I’d like to talk to you about how attached you’re feeling | 我想跟你谈谈 你对你那五十家失败的 |
[29:48] | to your 50 failing local TV stations. | 本地电视台有什么感觉 |
[29:51] | Sure. I’m sure we could find a time. | 当然 我们肯定能找到合适的时间 |
[29:54] | Roman, could you maybe back off for, like, 20 minutes? | 罗曼 你能稍微离开二十分钟吗 |
[29:57] | – No. – Yeah. Get us a drink? | -不干 -去给我们拿杯喝的 |
[29:59] | I would love another old-fashioned. | 我很乐意再来一杯古典鸡尾酒 |
[30:01] | He would love another old-fashioned, cliché that he is. | 他很乐意再来一杯古典鸡尾酒 可真陈腐 |
[30:03] | No, that’s not gonna happen. | 不可能 鬼才给你拿 |
[30:04] | I know that you and my dad | 我知道你跟我爸 |
[30:06] | have been deeply and madly in hate with each other, | 恨不得一口把对方活吃了 |
[30:10] | and you have been for many years, | 而且你们积怨已深 |
[30:12] | but I want you to know that I’m my own thing, | 但我想让你知道 我做得了主 |
[30:14] | and I am fully authorized… | 我完全有权… |
[30:16] | I am fully authorized | 我完全有权 |
[30:18] | to negotiate on behalf of Logan. | 来代表罗根进行谈判 |
[30:19] | Yeah, he’s doing satellites like it’s 1985. | 他在当狗腿子 就像1985年那会儿 |
[30:22] | Dad’s got him holding the plastic steering wheel in the back | 老爸让他在后座抓住塑料方向盘 |
[30:24] | and telling him he’s driving. | 再告诉他是他在驾驶 |
[30:26] | You have to excuse my brother. | 你得原谅我哥 |
[30:28] | He’s adjusting to his medication right now. | 他的药劲还没缓过来呢 |
[30:30] | How about you fuck off back to your little gang-bang? | 你滚回去跟你那群狐朋狗友玩不好吗 |
[30:32] | – See how he talks to me? – You’re embarrassing yourself. | -听到他怎么呵斥我了吧 -你在丢自己的脸 |
[30:34] | – You’re family. – He used to lock me in a cage. | -你们可是一家人 -他以前经常把我锁在笼子里 |
[30:37] | – What the fuck? – No, that’s a true story. | -什么鬼 -可不 这是真的 |
[30:40] | What, you’re pretending that you don’t remember the dog pound? | 干嘛 你要装作不记得狗笼那回事了吗 |
[30:42] | – Are you tripping? – Yeah, it was a “Game.” | -你嗑嗨了吗 -那是个”游戏” |
[30:44] | I had to go climb in this big dog cage in the kitchen | 我得爬到厨房里巨大的狗笼子里 |
[30:47] | and wait for someone to come collect me. | 等着有人来找我 |
[30:49] | Oh, yeah? Well, I-I don’t know. | 是吗 我反正是不知道 |
[30:50] | Might be three minutes, might be the whole afternoon. | 可能要等三分钟 也可能是一个下午 |
[30:53] | Four years old. I was eating dog food out of a cold tin bowl. | 我才四岁 就吃一个冰冷的锡碗里的狗粮 |
[30:56] | I know, right? They should | 很残忍 对吧 |
[30:57] | make a fuckin’ movie of this shit, right? | 他们该找人来拍个电影的 对吧 |
[31:00] | Excuse me. | 恕我失陪 |
[31:02] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[31:07] | – What the fuck are you doing? – What? | -你他妈在搞毛啊 -什么 |
[31:09] | – What was that bullshit? – I can say what I want. | -满嘴喷的什么鬼 -我想说什么就说什么 |
[31:12] | Yeah, but you… That was insane. You’re acting insane. | 但是你… 太疯癫了 你简直跟疯了一样 |
[31:16] | So you just want me to pretend that none of that happened? | 那你要我装作什么都没发生过吗 |
[31:18] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[31:19] | None of it happened. Dog pound didn’t happen. | 什么都没发生过 狗笼那事根本不存在 |
[31:20] | I never made you eat dog food. | 我从没逼你吃过狗粮 |
[31:22] | There was a bowl that was filled with chow, | 有个碗里盛满了吃的 |
[31:24] | and I couldn’t leave the cage until I finished it. | 我必须吃干净了才能从笼子里出来 |
[31:26] | It was a game, you enjoyed it. | 那就是个游戏 你乐在其中 |
[31:28] | A-Ask Connor. Ask Shiv. | 去问康纳 去问小西 |
[31:31] | I enjoyed being in a cage with a leash around my neck? | 我居然喜欢被绳子拴着待在笼子里吗 |
[31:33] | So now there’s a leash? You’re full of shit. | 绳子又是从哪冒出来的 你尽胡说八道 |
[31:35] | Me? I’m full of shit? | 我 我胡说八道 |
[31:38] | – Have fun. – Get the fuck outta here. | -玩得开心 -快他妈滚 |
[31:39] | Asshole! Nwahh! | 混蛋 操 |
[31:51] | – So I got this gelding, right? – Chestnut brown. | -我得到了匹阉马吗 -栗褐色 |
[31:54] | You wouldn’t believe the size of this guy’s cranium. | 你不会相信那货的脑袋有多大 |
[31:57] | Big ol’ noggin! | 可大了 |
[31:58] | Hey! Con, can I ask you something? | 老康 我能问你点事吗 |
[32:00] | Do you remember anything | 你还记得 |
[32:01] | about a dog pound when we were growing up? | 我们小时候有过狗笼这回事吗 |
[32:03] | Sure, I remember that game you used to play. | 当然 这是你以前经常玩的游戏 |
[32:04] | So he used to lock me in a fucking cage. | 他真的把我锁在破狗笼里过对吧 |
[32:06] | Sure, the big cage, yeah, in your mother’s place. | 对啊 大笼子 在你妈家里 |
[32:08] | The laundry room in Cheltenham. | 在切尔滕纳姆的洗衣房里 |
[32:10] | Thank you! He’s trying to gaslight me. | 谢了 他还想忽悠[煤气灯]我 |
[32:12] | No, you liked it! | 不 你挺喜欢玩的 |
[32:13] | You asked to be put in that cage. | 你主动要求被锁到笼子里 |
[32:15] | – What? – Yeah. | -你说啥 -真的 |
[32:16] | It was really weird, but I think you enjoyed it. | 我觉得很奇怪 但你确实乐在其中 |
[32:19] | OK, so I asked to eat dog food? | 好吧 我还主动要求吃狗粮了吗 |
[32:21] | It was chocolate cake. I think. | 你吃的应该是巧克力蛋糕 |
[32:24] | – Bullshit. – I don’t know. | -胡说八道 -我不知道 |
[32:25] | No. Kendall locked me in a cage, I went weird, | 不 肯德尔把我锁在笼子里 我性格就变得古怪 |
[32:27] | I started wetting the bed, | 就开始尿床 |
[32:28] | and that’s why Dad sent me away to St. Andrews. | 所以老爸把我送去了圣安德鲁斯 |
[32:30] | No, Rome, Dad sent you to military school | 不对 小罗 老爸送你去军事学校 |
[32:32] | because you asked to go. | 因为是你主动要求的 |
[32:34] | – Oh, you’re full of shit! – That’s how I remember it! | -你他妈满嘴谎话 -我记得就是这样的 |
[32:39] | So listen, my ranch | 听我说 我的农场 |
[32:40] | is completely safe from biological or chemical attack. | 可以完美防御任何生化袭击 |
[32:42] | – These are your friends, right? – Yeah. | -这些是你的朋友对吧 -对 |
[32:44] | You’d all be welcome, anytime, pre- or post-apocalypse. | 欢迎你们 随时到我的农场来 世界末日前后都行 |
[32:54] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[32:56] | – Tom. – Hey. | -汤姆 -你好 |
[32:57] | Have you seen Kendall? | 你看到肯德尔了吗 |
[32:58] | No. | 没有 |
[33:02] | I feel like we should maybe keep an eye out for him. | 我感觉咱们得时刻盯着他才行 |
[33:07] | Aw, damn it. | 操 |
[33:18] | Tom, sweetheart, I’m at ATN with Gil. | 汤姆 亲爱的 我正跟吉尔在泛美 |
[33:20] | What’s the least amount of syllables you can say this in? | 你尽量长话短说 |
[33:22] | Well, I just want to be clear in terms of you and me. | 我就想弄清一件有关你我的事 |
[33:25] | Is this a quid pro quo arrangement? | 这是个有报酬的安排吗 |
[33:29] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你在胡说什么 |
[33:30] | It’s just, you know, if I… | 就是 如果我… |
[33:32] | if I, for instance, | 如果我 打个比方 |
[33:33] | if I touch a boob, | 我要是摸了奶 |
[33:35] | do you grab a dick? | 你会抓人家屌吗 |
[33:37] | I don’t know if that’s a… | 我不知道这… |
[33:39] | Just to get a rough chart of comparison | 我就想大概讲清楚 |
[33:40] | from Fahrenheit to Celsius, | 对比华氏和摄氏 |
[33:41] | or, you know, an eye for an eye? | 以眼还眼 |
[33:44] | Or an orifice for an orifice? | 以穴还穴 |
[33:45] | I’m just trying to get a sense of the parameters here. | 我就是想心里有点哔数 |
[33:49] | Uh, Tom, I can’t negotiate right now. | 汤姆 我现在不方便跟你谈 |
[33:51] | But we know, right? We just know. | 我们懂的 对吧 都懂的 |
[33:53] | Sure. | 当然 |
[33:55] | We know. | 我们懂的 |
[33:59] | So you want to run the tree on how personal stuff plays? | 你想梳理一遍怎么应对私人事务吗 |
[34:01] | Issues, issues, issues. | 议题 议题 议题 |
[34:03] | I can handle the soft soap, Shiv. | 我能应付他们的奉承 小西 |
[34:06] | Hey, Kendall. Just spoke to Shiv. | 肯德尔 刚跟小西谈过 |
[34:08] | Official permission for having of the fun. | 她正式同意我们找乐子了 |
[34:09] | Amazing. So happy for you. | 真好 为你开心 |
[34:13] | Hey, man, can I get this, uh… | 老兄 能帮我… |
[34:19] | – Hey, Ken. – Hey, Frank. Listen. | -肯 -弗兰克 听着 |
[34:22] | I’ve had an approach. | 我刚接洽完 |
[34:23] | It’s kind of a very interesting approach, | 这次接洽挺有意思的 |
[34:26] | and I wanted to get your brain on it. | 我想听听你的意见 |
[34:28] | I heard from the girls. The Dust thing. With the art? | 那些姑娘们给我回信了 达斯特 玩艺术那家 |
[34:30] | Yeah, I know. I saw them. It’s locked down. | 对 我见过她们了 这事儿定了 |
[34:32] | They wanted you to know they loved you in the room. But… | 她们想让你知道 之前跟你谈得很愉快 不过… |
[34:36] | I just spoke to the girl. We’re good. | 我才和姑娘们聊过 没问题 |
[34:38] | Ken, they’re already setting this up elsewhere. | 肯 她们已经找别处张罗了 |
[34:41] | But like I said, | 但我说过了 |
[34:42] | they loved you in the room. | 她们之前和你谈得很愉快 |
[34:43] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[34:44] | I think there’s other money and they liked it better. | 我猜她们更喜欢其他人的报价 |
[34:48] | Then we match it. | 那我们加价 |
[34:50] | I tried that already, but… | 我试过了 可… |
[34:52] | Seriously, they loved you in the room. | 讲真 她们和你谈得很愉快 |
[34:54] | Will you stop telling me they loved me in the fucking room?! | 你他妈能别重复她们和我谈得很愉快了吗 |
[34:56] | Frank! I heard you the first time. | 弗兰克 我第一次就听见了 |
[35:01] | OK. OK, let me talk to her. | 行 行吧 我跟她谈谈 |
[35:04] | I can fix this. | 我能搞定 |
[35:34] | Hey. Hey. Can we talk for a second? | 我们能谈一会儿吗 |
[35:37] | Can we do this another time? | 下次再说行吗 |
[35:38] | I just got off the phone to Frank. | 我刚和弗兰克打过电话 |
[35:40] | What happened? He told me. | 怎么回事 他都跟我说了 |
[35:42] | I’m sorry, it’s nothing personal. | 很抱歉 不是针对你 |
[35:44] | I shouldn’t be telling you this, | 我不该跟你讲这些 |
[35:45] | but I’m about to land a chunk of seed capital | 我打算投资一大笔种子基金 |
[35:47] | the size of fuckin’ Idaho, | 像爱达荷州那么大的规模 |
[35:49] | so, I mean, whatever it is you need, | 无论你需要什么 |
[35:52] | I can make it happen. OK? | 我都能帮你实现 懂吗 |
[35:55] | – Yeah, OK. – OK? | -行吧 -可以吗 |
[35:57] | So are we good? | 那我们说好了 |
[35:59] | You know, it’s just not about that. | 其实和钱无关 |
[36:01] | Then, like, help me out here, | 那是为什么 指点一下呗 |
[36:05] | ’cause there’s something I’m not seeing. | 还是我没注意到什么 |
[36:07] | – It’s the name. – Which? You mean “Dust”? | -是名字 -哪个 是指达斯特吗 |
[36:10] | Roy. Kendall Roy. | 是罗伊 肯德尔·罗伊 |
[36:13] | It’d be like I was marrying Hitler, | 好像我嫁给了希特勒一样 |
[36:15] | and then I’d get to be, what, Mrs. Hitler? | 那我不就变成希特勒夫人了 |
[36:17] | OK, uh, that’s not really fair, | 这么讲并不公平 |
[36:22] | Look, that’s… that’s not me. | 那… 那不是我 |
[36:25] | I’m not a Roy. | 我不是罗伊家的 |
[36:27] | OK? Not really. | 好吗 不算是 |
[36:28] | I’m sorry. It’s cool, we just don’t want to be Hitler Incorp… | 抱歉 没事的 我们只是不想成为希特勒… |
[36:31] | Can you stop saying Hitler? Please? You don’t know what I am. | 能请你别说希特勒吗 你又不了解我 |
[36:34] | Consensus is you’re a coked-up prick who can’t shit straight. | 外面都说你是个吸毒的垃圾 连屎都拉不好 |
[36:37] | You think you’re different? | 你以为自己有所不同吗 |
[36:40] | OK, Angela. You know what, | 安吉拉 慢着 |
[36:42] | I’m gonna be frank with you… | 老实跟你说… |
[36:43] | Look, I didn’t want to do this here. | 我不想在这儿谈这事 |
[36:45] | And I may be being more forthright ’cause of the coke. | 没准是因为嗑了可卡因 所以我比较直接 |
[36:48] | I tend to get more forthright on coke. | 一般我嗑嗨了都会这样 |
[36:49] | All right? I’m sorry. | 懂吗 抱歉 |
[36:51] | Hey, fuck off! | 滚开 |
[37:05] | Hey, man, can I get in on this? | 兄弟 我能来点吗 |
[37:16] | I’m joined in the studio by Senator Gil Eavis. Firstly, Senator, | 今天来到演播间的是吉尔·伊维斯参议员 |
[37:19] | welcome. We really appreciate it. | 欢迎 感谢您参与本次节目 |
[37:23] | Happy to be here, Sharon. | 很高兴来到这儿 莎伦 |
[37:24] | I want to just jump straight in, if we may. | 那我就开门见山了 |
[37:28] | Your wife very tragically took her own life 18 months ago. | 十八个月前你的妻子不幸自杀 |
[37:32] | The warmest of ATN welcomes. | 泛美最热烈的欢迎方式 |
[37:34] | I think everybody knows about that, | 相信所有人都知道那件事了 |
[37:36] | and it’s something I live with every day. | 我每天都很痛苦 |
[37:39] | But it’s not relevant to the issues. | 不过这和今天的议题无关 |
[37:42] | – I want to explore… – The impression you’ve given | -我想要探讨… -但你给大家的印象是 |
[37:44] | is that it did inform your decision to run. | 你是因此才竞选总统的 |
[37:46] | A lot of things inform a big decision like this. | 很多事都会促发这类重大决定 |
[37:49] | But what I want to talk about tonight… | 不过我今晚想说的是… |
[37:51] | But it hasn’t been long, | 但事情过去还没多久 |
[37:52] | and I guess that what some people may ask is, | 我猜有些人会想问的是 |
[37:55] | what could possibly have caused such a tragedy? | 是什么导致了这场悲剧的发生 |
[37:57] | And are you ready so suddenly | 你是否这么快就 |
[37:59] | to turn around and run for the highest office? | 准备好转身投入到总统竞选 |
[38:02] | Doesn’t he have a line for this? | 他不是准备了这个问题吗 |
[38:03] | It’s usually… normally OK. | 这基本上… 没什么问题 |
[38:05] | I’m focused on what I think this country needs to do | 我现在关心的是 我认为这个国家需要 |
[38:09] | – to move to… – So you have thought about it, | -去向… -所以你已经考虑过了 |
[38:11] | your mental and emotional state? | 你的心理和情绪状况 |
[38:12] | I think about my feelings, like most humans… | 我会考虑自己的情感 和多数人类一样… |
[38:15] | Oh, no, no. No sarcasm. | 不 不 不 别冷嘲热讽 |
[38:17] | It must be incredibly difficult for you | 像你现在这样忙于应付 |
[38:18] | as a person who has had to deal with rumors | 那些说你有心理问题的漫天谣言 |
[38:21] | swirling about the state of his mental health. | 一定非常不容易吧 |
[38:22] | Why don’t we stop playing this game of pretend sympathy | 能不能别玩这套 假装同情 |
[38:25] | where you’re just trying to get your viewers to ask, | 实际上缺是在诱导观众去问出 |
[38:28] | “What sort of guy has a wife who kills herself?” | “老公得是什么样子才会让老婆自杀” |
[38:30] | – That is… – You wanna make this personal? | -那是… -你想上升到个人层面吗 |
[38:32] | Let’s talk about Logan Roy, shall we? | 我们来谈谈洛根·罗伊吧 行吗 |
[38:34] | The paymaster who set you up in this hack job against me today… | 那个今天安排你黑我的幕后黑手… |
[38:39] | Oh, Senator, come on. | 参议员 不是吧 |
[38:40] | If you want to know about a person, | 如果你想了解一个人 |
[38:42] | look at his relationships with his family. | 就去了解他的家庭关系 |
[38:44] | His only daughter | 他的独女 |
[38:45] | – has come to work for me. – Oh, fuck off. | -在为我工作 -干你娘 |
[38:48] | – Shiv. – I’m not the fucking angle. | -小西 -怎么就拿我说起事了 |
[38:52] | So you don’t want to take any more questions? | 所以你不打算继续回答问题了吗 |
[38:54] | Certainly not from you. Thank you. | 肯定不再回答你了 谢谢 |
[38:57] | Unfortunately, that seems to be | 真是抱歉 看来 |
[38:58] | all the time we’re going to have with Senator Eavis. | 以上就是我们和吉尔·伊维斯参议员的全部访谈 |
[39:12] | Hey! Kenny! | 小肯 |
[39:18] | Whoa. That’s a chunk of chang you got there, buddy. | 你抽得有点凶啊 老哥 |
[39:22] | It sure is, Greg. | 没错 格雷格 |
[39:25] | Maybe… just ease… ease into that, right? | 能不能… 悠着… 悠着点 好吗 |
[39:29] | I mean, not all at once? | 别一下全抽了 |
[39:34] | Can I help you with something, man? | 你找我有事吗 兄弟 |
[39:35] | What the fuck’s going on? You’ve been up my ass all night. | 你他妈在搞毛 一整天都跟在我屁股后面 |
[39:38] | No, I just… I’m just keepin’ an eye out for you. | 没啊 我就… 我就是看着你点 |
[39:41] | I mean, drugs… You don’t know where… | 毒品这种… 你不知道哪里就… |
[39:43] | Is this Rava? Did she put you up to this? | 是拉瓦吗 她让你这么干的吗 |
[39:46] | No. | 不是 |
[39:47] | Then what’s your fuckin’ deal, man? | 那你他妈在搞啥啊 |
[39:49] | Your dad is, I think, a little worried about you is all. | 你的父亲有点担心你罢了 |
[39:53] | My dad asked you to fuckin’ spy on me? | 我爸让你他妈来监视我 |
[39:56] | No, not spy, watch… | 不是监视 是照看… |
[39:59] | Family-style watching you. | 家人般地照看你 |
[40:02] | I’m about to do these four lines of cocaine, | 我刚抽了四条可卡因 |
[40:07] | to top up the four I just did, | 马上还要再抽四条 |
[40:09] | and then my heart’s gonna explode. | 然后我的心脏就会爆炸 |
[40:11] | So if you want to stop me, | 你要是想阻止我 |
[40:14] | be my guest. | 随你便 |
[40:16] | I don’t do white drugs. | 我不抽白粉 |
[40:18] | My dad’s gonna be super-disappointed | 要是他儿子吸毒过量 |
[40:20] | if his son ODs. | 我爸肯定会很失望 |
[40:22] | – I know. – So… | -我知道 -所以… |
[40:34] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[40:35] | He’s counting on you to look after me. | 他指望着你照顾我呢 |
[40:40] | OK, OK, OK! Stop. Stop. | 行 行 行 停下 停下 |
[40:42] | OK. Give it to me. | 好吧 给我 |
[40:48] | – Go on. – I’m goin’. | -上啊 -我会上的 |
[40:50] | Greg! | 格雷格 |
[40:51] | Go for it, Greg! | 上吧 格雷格 |
[40:53] | Suck on those big white dicks, you fuckin’ pervert. | 吸掉那几条粗壮的可卡因吧 你这死变态 |
[41:07] | Greg, you greedy piece of shit. | 格雷格 你这杂种可真贪心 |
[41:12] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[41:14] | Greg, you total coke whore. | 格雷格 你简直是可卡因狂魔啊 |
[41:21] | Should I puke? | 我应该吐吗 |
[41:22] | Not unless you can puke up your entire bloodstream. | 除非你能把你全身的血吐干净 |
[41:27] | – Oh, my God, man. – That is strong drugs. | -我的天 伙计 -这药好猛啊 |
[41:29] | – I know. I hope you don’t die. – Oh, my God! | -我知道 但愿你不会死 -我的天呐 |
[41:32] | If you do, your heart is gonna be pumping so hard | 如果你死了 心脏会跳动得非常猛烈 |
[41:35] | it’ll probably bring you back to life. | 没准还能让你死而复生 |
[41:38] | – Where did he go? – Buckle up, fucklehead! | -他去哪了 -系好安全带吧 你这蠢货 |
[42:03] | Hi. | 好哇 |
[42:06] | – Hello, Pinky. – Hello. | -晚上好 小美女 -晚上好 |
[42:08] | – I’m glad you kept the date. – Well, family. | -很高兴你来赴约了 -家人嘛 |
[42:14] | – How was the play? – Oh, you know, | -话剧怎么样 -你知道的 |
[42:17] | people pretending to be people. | 人们假扮他人 |
[42:20] | How are the wedding arrangements? | 婚礼安排得怎么样了 |
[42:22] | Very exciting. | 非常激动人心 |
[42:24] | Yeah, well, I’m excited. My daughter. | 是吧 我也很激动 乖女儿 |
[42:27] | So you saw the interview. | 所以你看过采访了 |
[42:29] | They told me. | 他们告诉我了 |
[42:31] | You came after the man’s wife. | 你攻陷那男人的妻子 |
[42:34] | They said. | 他们是这么说的 |
[42:36] | You’re OK with that? | 你对这没意见吗 |
[42:38] | Tell him not to speak about my family, | 告诉他不要谈论我的家族 |
[42:41] | not on my network… | 不要在我的电视网上… |
[42:43] | not on any network, ever again. | 以及其他任何电视网上 再也不要 |
[42:46] | Or I’ll end him. | 不然我就摧毁他 |
[42:47] | Yeah, silence the man who says you’re stifling dissent. | 可不是 让那位说你在压制异议的人闭嘴 |
[42:50] | I’m a bad father? How dare he. | 他怎么敢说我不是好父亲 |
[42:53] | He’s a bad fuckin’ husband. He killed his wife. | 他还他妈不是好丈夫呢 他杀了自个儿老婆 |
[42:56] | Oh, come on. Dad. | 算了吧 爸 |
[42:59] | What if the acquisitions you’re making | 如果你正在进行的收购 |
[43:01] | are actually bad for the country? | 真的对国家不利呢 |
[43:03] | He’s using you. Can’t you see it? | 他在利用你 你难道不明白吗 |
[43:05] | Don’t let any of the bullshit overshadow your wedding. | 别让任何那些屁话扫了你婚礼的兴 |
[43:09] | The wedding? | 婚礼 |
[43:10] | The fucking wedding? I don’t give a shit. | 还管什么破婚礼 我他妈一点不在乎 |
[43:11] | Siobhan, come on. Stop screwing around. | 西沃恩 别这样 别再胡闹了 |
[43:15] | I want to talk about you properly. | 我想好好谈谈你的事 |
[43:18] | Come in. I’m tired of this. | 回来吧 我厌倦应付这些了 |
[43:22] | You have potential. | 你有潜力 |
[43:24] | I’ve always thought you were the smartest. | 我一直觉得你是最聪明的 |
[43:27] | So that’s why you tried Kendall and Roman first? | 所以你就先给了肯德尔和罗曼机会吗 |
[43:31] | You know what? I am the smartest. | 其实吧 我确实是最聪明的 |
[43:34] | Which is why I can see through you | 所以我可以看穿你 |
[43:36] | and this transparent little offer to buy me off. | 以及你虚情假意来收买我的小提议 |
[43:39] | I’ve always tried to do right by you, Siobhan. | 我一直努力公平地对待你 西沃恩 |
[43:42] | And maybe… | 但也许… |
[43:44] | maybe I shouldn’t have. | 也许我本该不用 |
[43:47] | Maybe I should just let them come for you. | 也许我就该让他们冲着你来 |
[43:50] | Like who? | 比如谁 |
[43:51] | Like… I don’t know. | 比如… 我不知道 |
[43:55] | But I hear things. | 但我听说了一些事 |
[44:01] | Are you threatening me? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[44:03] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不是 |
[44:05] | If this is the way things are gonna go, then fuck off, Dad. | 如果事情要这样发展的话 那滚吧 爸 |
[44:07] | Then… I’m truly sorry. | 那… 我就对不住了 |
[44:20] | So, in terms of Shiv, | 关于小西 |
[44:21] | where I’ve landed is | 我争取到可以做的是 |
[44:23] | I’m maybe just gonna ask for a handy. | 也许就找个人帮我打飞机 |
[44:25] | – Think that’s OK? – Don’t pre-rationalize. | -你觉得可以吗 -别提前找借口 |
[44:28] | You get off, you eat the shame for dessert. | 你享乐 把羞耻心当甜点吞下去 |
[44:35] | – Wait. Her? That one? – Yeah. We were talking | -慢着 她吗 那个女人 -是啊 我们聊了 |
[44:38] | for, like, 20 minutes about financial derivatives, | 大概二十分钟的金融衍生品 |
[44:40] | and she just asked me. | 然后她就邀请我了 |
[44:42] | My God! Holy shit! | 我的天 真他妈要命 |
[44:43] | Dad would go fuckin’ nuts for her. You should do it. | 老爹我他妈会为她发狂 你应该去啊 |
[44:46] | – Yeah? – Yeah! Fuck yeah! | -是吗 -是啊 当然了 |
[44:47] | I’d be all over that. | 我就会推倒她 |
[44:48] | I’d, like… I’d fuckin’… | 我想… 我他妈会… |
[44:52] | Fuck. | 操 |
[44:55] | OK, well… | 好吧 那… |
[44:58] | I need something. Do you have a Smint? | 我需要一点东西 你有薄荷糖吗 |
[45:00] | – What? – Do you have a Smint? | -什么 -你有薄荷糖吗 |
[45:02] | No! Just grab your baloney-pipe and jizz. | 没有 直接攥着你的大香肠上吧 |
[45:08] | – OK. OK. – Yeah. OK. | -好吧 好吧 -对的 |
[45:15] | Champagne? | 要香槟吗 |
[45:19] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[45:30] | You gotta get into P.R. | 你得进公关部门 |
[45:32] | That’s where the real fuckin’ money… | 那他妈才是真金白银去的… |
[45:34] | Do you think now would be | 你觉得现在是 |
[45:35] | a good time to sit down with the old fart? | 和老蠢货谈谈的好时机吗 |
[45:36] | Dude, did you see that guy jerking off near the hors d’oeuvres? | 哥们 你刚看到有个人在点心拼盘边上打飞机了吗 |
[45:40] | Dude, that’s a fuckin’ health hazard. | 哥们 那真他妈是健康警报 |
[45:42] | No. When do you think I can talk to him? | 不是 你觉得我多久能跟他谈 |
[45:45] | I’d really love to hear something to take home. | 我真的很想得到一些能带回去的消息 |
[45:46] | Ro-Ro, can you just be fucking cool, man? | 小罗罗 你他妈能淡定点吗 伙计 |
[45:49] | Maybe get a slider. | 去吃个迷你汉堡 |
[45:50] | Ask if you can stick your finger up someone’s ass, all right, buddy? | 问问有没有人愿意被你爆菊 好吗 哥们 |
[45:54] | – Jeez. – Hey! Fuck you! | -天呐 -那谁 操你妈 |
[45:56] | I’m not your little pet that you get to kick around. | 我不是你可以随意摆弄的小宠物 |
[45:59] | Oh, I’m sorry. Excuse me, space suit. | 对不起 不好意思 穿宇宙服的大哥 |
[46:01] | Bro. | 兄弟 |
[46:02] | You think that I can’t make your life difficult, | 你以为我没法子搞惨你 |
[46:04] | but word in the right ear, | 但只要我跟某些人说一声 |
[46:05] | and I could be your migraine, motherfucker. | 我能让你很头疼 混账东西 |
[46:08] | I came here to talk to the old man on your word, | 我来这是为了和老头子谈谈 这是你答应的 |
[46:10] | so make it happen. | 所以给我做到 |
[46:12] | – OK. – Yeah? | -行 -是吗 |
[46:14] | – All right. – Cool. | -可以 -好 |
[46:23] | I tried to hide… but it finds you. | 我想躲… 但它会找到你 |
[46:26] | Wherever you hide, the party finds you. | 不管你躲在哪 这派对总能找到你 |
[46:31] | Sir, this is your final warning. | 先生 这是你最后一次警告 |
[46:33] | Absolutely. | 绝对的 |
[46:34] | Got it. | 我明白 |
[46:35] | Wait. What’s happening? | 等等 发生了什么 |
[46:37] | Your friend here | 你这位朋友 |
[46:38] | keeps telling people he’s in love with them, | 一直告诉别人他爱上了他们 |
[46:39] | and it’s making people uncomfortable. | 让别人很不舒服 |
[46:41] | My bad. Mixed messages. | 我的错 信号太混乱了 |
[46:43] | It’s just we share such strong feelings about gut bacteria | 只是我们都对肠道细菌有很强的同感[接吻] |
[46:48] | I think I got the wrong end of the stick. | 我觉得我理解错了 |
[46:50] | Watch him. | 盯着他 |
[46:53] | Maybe I should go apologize. | 也许我该去道个歉 |
[46:55] | Give her a hug. | 抱一下她 |
[46:58] | My God, dude! | 我的天 兄弟 |
[47:00] | That was insane! | 刚才太疯狂了 |
[47:01] | – Oh, yeah? – Yeah. Me and this girl, | -是吗 -对啊 我跟这个姑娘 |
[47:04] | we go into this side room and we start making out, | 我们进了个侧间 开始亲热 |
[47:06] | and then I’m touching her | 然后我开始摸她 |
[47:08] | and then she goes down on me, | 接着她给我口交 |
[47:10] | and then I splooge in her mouth, and… | 后来我射在了她嘴里 然后… |
[47:13] | I know! I know! | 牛吧 牛吧 |
[47:14] | And get this. She kisses me | 重点来了 她亲了我 |
[47:15] | and puts it back in my mouth, and I swallow. | 把它吐回我嘴里 然后我吞了下去 |
[47:19] | Which, the cum? | 什么 精液吗 |
[47:21] | I know. So hot! | 对 太火辣了 |
[47:23] | You swallowed your own load? | 你吞了自己的精液 |
[47:25] | Yeah. I heard of it, but I don’t… | 对啊 我听说过 但我不… |
[47:27] | I didn’t know it actually happened. | 我不知道它会发生 |
[47:29] | I haven’t heard about it before. | 我以前没听说过 |
[47:31] | I have. It’s a thing. There’s a word for it. | 我听说过 有这种事 有关于这的传言 |
[47:33] | I can’t remember what it is right now. | 我现在不记得是怎么说的了 |
[47:36] | So fuckin’ hot. | 太他妈火辣了 |
[47:42] | When are we allowed to go home? | 我们多久能回家 |
[47:44] | We have cars at 5:00. | 车五点来接我们 |
[47:48] | Greg, I’m having the time of my life. | 格雷格 这是我生命中最美好的时光 |
[47:51] | This is nightmarish. | 真像一场噩梦 |
[48:03] | You ready for your bachelorette party? | 你准备好开始单身派对了吗 |
[48:06] | They were out of marine uniforms, | 他们的海军制服租完了 |
[48:07] | so I’ve come dressed as a political consultant. | 所以我乔装成了政治顾问 |
[48:12] | Sss… | 那… |
[48:19] | Relax. | 放松 |
[48:20] | This isn’t real. | 这关系并不正经 |
[48:24] | It’s becoming real, which might be a problem for us. | 它正在变得正经 而且也许会对我们有弊 |
[48:32] | Uh… can I stay? | 我能留下吗 |
[48:37] | But with you, as a human dog | 但你只能当忠犬 |
[48:38] | just at the foot of the bed? | 躺在床尾好吗 |
[48:42] | I love you, Kenny. | 我爱你 小肯 |
[48:46] | – I love you too, man. – I’m tryin’ to find this girl, | -我也爱你 老哥 -我想找到那个姑娘 |
[48:48] | but I think she’s trying to hide from me. | 但她应该在躲我 |
[48:50] | Listen, is there another room for humping? | 那啥 还有用来乱搞的别的房间吗 |
[48:52] | ‘Cause I also lost Roman. | 因为我也找不到罗曼了 |
[48:54] | – Fuck Roman. – Well, you know, | -别管罗曼了 -你知道 |
[48:57] | he was askin’ about the dog pound, | 他在问狗笼的事 |
[48:58] | and he got kind of riled up. | 好像有点生气 |
[49:00] | Is he still talking about that? | 他还在说那事吗 |
[49:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[49:03] | – It’s pathetic. – Yeah. | -真可悲 -是啊 |
[49:04] | He enjoyed it, right? | 他乐在其中 对吧 |
[49:06] | Oh, yeah! | 当然 |
[49:07] | I mean, you did too. | 你也很享受 |
[49:09] | You know, just messin’ around. | 就胡闹着玩玩呗 |
[49:11] | Yeah, just messin’ around. | 对啊 胡闹 |
[49:12] | Dad’s theory was you got two fighting dogs, | 爸的原则是如果你有两只斗犬 |
[49:14] | you send the weak one away, | 送走那只软弱的 |
[49:16] | you punish the weak one. | 惩罚软弱的那只 |
[49:17] | Then everyone knows the hierarchy, | 这样大家都知道等级如何 |
[49:19] | then everyone’s happy. | 皆大欢喜 |
[49:20] | So away he went. | 所以他就被送走了 |
[49:22] | I gotta keep lookin’. OK. | 我得再去找了 |
[49:24] | Hi! Hey, may I ask you, | 晚上好 请问 |
[49:26] | where were you on 9/11? | 911的时候你在哪儿 |
[49:28] | You know what, I… Never mind. | 我… 算了 |
[49:36] | Listen, Sandy. | 听着 桑迪 |
[49:39] | I appreciate your offer. I’m not getting out. | 我很欣赏你的提议 但我不会退出 |
[49:44] | OK. Well, if you think you | 那好吧 如果你觉得 |
[49:47] | have to tell your father and get back in with him, | 非要给你爸打小报告 再回去给他办事 |
[49:50] | – then I… – Keep your money. | -那我就… -留着你的钱 |
[49:53] | Keep your money, bring me in. | 留着你的钱 拉我进去 |
[49:56] | We do this properly. | 我们得体地办好这事 |
[49:58] | We’ll go fuck my dad together. | 咱们一起搞死我爸 |
[50:01] | Takeover. | 接手大权 |
[50:03] | Leveraged buyout. Hostile. | 杠杆收购 恶意的 |
[50:05] | That’s a dual stock situation. | 这可是双重股权局面 |
[50:07] | That’s not gonna be straightforward. | 不可能坦率的 |
[50:09] | Price in the toilet, shareholders are pissed… | 股价跌到谷底 股东们都气疯了… |
[50:13] | you and me could force him to the table. | 你和我能逼他上谈判桌 |
[50:16] | What about the rest of your family? | 那你其他家人怎么办 |
[50:18] | Fuck the rest of my family. | 管他妈什么家人 |
[50:20] | – Easy to say. – No one has a clue but me. | -说得轻巧 -没人比我更懂 |
[50:23] | I know what to do. I see it all. | 我知道该怎么办 看得清清楚楚 |
[50:25] | We take it apart. | 咱们能拆散它 |
[50:27] | Fuck local TV, newspapers, parks… | 本地电视台 报纸和公园全滚蛋… |
[50:31] | we bulldoze the whole fuckin’ shantytown. | 我们他妈的威胁整个贫民区 |
[50:34] | We just keep the juiciest morsels, | 只需要保持可口的口水话信息 |
[50:36] | turn the thing from a pod of rotting whales | 把一群腐烂的鲸鱼转变为 |
[50:38] | into one bastard great white. | 一头大白鲨老大 |
[50:40] | What’s your end? | 你的目标是什么 |
[50:42] | CEO. I’m the only one who knows the architecture. | 上任总裁 我是唯一了解架构的人 |
[50:46] | OK? The emotional corporate architecture. | 懂吗 情感化的企业架构 |
[50:49] | Well, I could like it. Stewy might not like it. | 我没问题 但斯图伊可能不同意 |
[50:52] | Fuck Stewy. | 滚他妈的斯图伊 |
[50:53] | Stewy will follow the money like a dog in a cartoon. | 斯图伊会像一条卡通狗被钱钓着走 |
[50:56] | And you sure you got the stomach? | 你确定自己胃口有这么大 |
[50:59] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[51:02] | I’m good. | 我很好 |
[51:32] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[51:35] | …sorry to wake you. | …抱歉吵醒你 |
[51:37] | Hey. Is everything OK? | 你好 出事了吗 |
[51:40] | No. | 没有 |
[51:40] | He couldn’t catch his breath. | 他呼吸有点不通畅 |
[51:43] | Listen, we’ve been advised, and we are really sorry, | 听我说 这是医生的建议 对此我们非常抱歉 |
[51:48] | but I don’t think it’s a | 但我觉得 |
[51:49] | good idea for him to come to the wedding. | 他去参加婚礼不是个好主意 |
[51:54] | Oh, yeah. That sounds sensible. | 好吧 听着很合理 |
[51:56] | Shiv. | 小西 |
[51:59] | He really is sorry. | 他真的很抱歉 |
[52:03] | Yeah, me too. | 当然 我也是 |
[52:05] | OK, bye. | 行 再见 |
[52:13] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[52:16] | Yeah. I’m great. That’s two less wedding dinners | 当然 我很好 少了两位宾客 |
[52:19] | for the caterers to have to organize. | 宴席筹办商又轻松了 |
[52:32] | I don’t know, Nate. | 搞不懂 纳特 |
[52:37] | I don’t fuckin’ know. | 真他妈搞不懂 |
[52:49] | And I would be your point man on this, | 我会做你的先遣兵 |
[52:51] | so you would not have to deal direct with my dad. | 这样你就不用和我爸正面交锋 |
[52:53] | So if we can find a price… | 如果我们能达成一个价格… |
[52:59] | – But there’s potential? – It could happen. | -很有可能对吧 -没准呢 |
[53:02] | Well, fuck, I’m excited. | 那行 真激动人心 |
[53:03] | This is great. This is pure upside. | 还不错 情况很阳光 |
[53:06] | – Thank you. – Awesome, dude. | -谢谢 -太棒了 兄弟 |
[53:09] | Let’s jerk him around for a bit, | 咱们逗他玩会儿 |
[53:11] | then throw him back. | 再拒绝他 |
[53:14] | This fuckin’ family. | 什么破家族 |
[53:16] | Ooh, hey! Come on. | 等下 等等 |
[53:20] | How’s it goin’? | 情况如何 |
[53:28] | What? | 干嘛 |
[53:33] | What, are you psyching me out? | 你想看穿我吗 |
[53:45] | I’m fuckin’ terrified. | 我好怕怕哦 |
[53:48] | Asshole! | 混蛋 |
[53:54] | Shit. | 靠 |
[53:56] | If the car doesn’t come soon, | 如果车再不来 |
[53:57] | I’m just gonna swim home, I think. | 我可能就要游回家了 |
[53:59] | Greg tells me you swallowed your own load. | 格雷格跟我说你把自个儿精液吞了 |
[54:03] | Yeah, It was… Yeah. It was pretty wild. | 对 那时… 那时候很疯狂 |
[54:07] | It’s cool, though, ’cause it’s like I didn’t cheat | 但是还不赖 因为这样我就没出轨 |
[54:09] | ’cause all the sperm stayed in my own body. | 因为所有精子都还在体内 |
[54:12] | Like a closed loop system. So… | 就像个封闭的循坏系统… |
[54:15] | It’d be really nice to see Shiv. | 真想快点回去见小西 |
[54:17] | Willa! Hi, I just want to say I love you. | 威拉 亲爱的 我只想说我爱你 |
[54:20] | I love you so much. | 我非常爱你 |
[54:21] | What’s happening? Where’s the car? | 怎么回事 车去哪儿了 |
[54:23] | Arriving in five. | 五点就来 |
[54:25] | Congratulations, Tom. | 祝贺你 汤姆 |
[54:27] | I hear you swallowed your own load. | 我听说你把自个儿精液吞了 |
[54:30] | Yeah, I did. | 对 是的 |
[54:31] | It’s been a really wonderful night. | 今晚特别开心 |
[54:34] | I would love a chicken pot pie. | 我当然想吃鸡肉派 |
[54:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[54:37] | OK, honey, bye. | 好 宝贝 再见 |
[54:52] | Hey, Shiv! | 小西 |
[54:54] | I’m home! | 我回来了 |
[54:56] | Still got both my eyebrows! | 我的眼球都还在呢 |
[54:57] | – Oh, hi! – Hey. | -你好 -你好 |
[54:59] | Hey, you’re back… already. | 你都回来了… 这么快 |
[55:02] | God, I missed you, honey. God, I missed you. | 老天 我好想你 宝贝 太想你了 |
[55:06] | – I missed you. – How was it? | -我也想你 -感觉怎么样 |
[55:08] | – Which… Oh, the party? – Yeah. | -什么… 派对吗 -对啊 |
[55:10] | It was a blast. | 可开心了 |
[55:11] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[55:12] | So… what happened? | 那… 发生了些什么 |
[55:17] | You know, just… | 你知道的 就是… |
[55:20] | like, this and that. | 这样那样的 |
[55:22] | Usual. Normal stuff. | 通常 正常的事 |
[55:23] | Specifically what, Tom? | 具体是什么 汤姆 |
[55:29] | Wait, what? No. Shiv, you… | 等下 什么意思 别啊 小西 你… |
[55:31] | I thought you said… | 我以为你说… |
[55:34] | Oh, honey, I’m shitting you. | 亲爱的 我逗你玩呢 |
[55:35] | Oh, my God, OK. | 老天啊 好吧 |
[55:38] | Oh, it’s good to have you back. | 你回来了我很高兴 |
[55:51] | Yeah, Frank. | 喂 弗兰克 |
[55:53] | Those girls from the art thing, | 搞艺术那些姑娘 |
[55:55] | I want you to put the word around they’re junkies, | 我要你放出话说她们是瘾君子 |
[55:58] | they’re sluts, they’re shooting seed capital | 是贱货 种子资金都被她们换毒品 |
[56:00] | straight into their arms. | 直接注射进手臂了 |
[56:03] | Let’s sink them. | 搞臭她们 |
[56:32] | Gentlemen. Shall we? | 先生们 开始吧 |
[56:36] | My man. | 真不愧是我兄弟 |