时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | He’s got me overseeing the satellite launch | 他让我监督从种子岛 |
[00:02] | out of Tanegashima. | 发射的卫星 |
[00:03] | Good for you, bro. | 为你高兴 老弟 |
[00:04] | Can’t keep a good dog down. | 好狗是打不倒的 |
[00:06] | Bill told me as part of the handover | 比尔在交接时告诉我 |
[00:08] | where some of the bodies were buried. | 一些”尸体”埋藏的地点 |
[00:10] | If it does come out while I’m in charge, I’m dead. | 如果还是发生在我掌权的时候 我就死定了 |
[00:13] | I’m tired of this. Come in. | 我厌倦应付这些了 回来吧 |
[00:14] | I can see through you | 我可以看穿你 |
[00:15] | and this transparent little offer to buy me off. | 以及你虚情假意来收买我的小提议 |
[00:17] | Maybe, I should just let them come for you. | 也许我就该让他们冲着你来 |
[00:19] | If this is the way things are gonna go then fuck off, Dad. | 如果事情要这样发展的话 那滚吧 爸 |
[00:23] | Shiv gave me a hall pass. | 小西给了我嘿咻通行证 |
[00:24] | And what? Shiv has that same arrangement? | 然后呢 小西也有同样的安排吗 |
[00:26] | I don’t know, Greg. It’s not a competition. | 我不知道 格雷格 这又不是比赛 |
[00:28] | I don’t think it’s a good idea for him | 我觉得他去参加婚礼 |
[00:30] | to come to the wedding. | 不是个好主意 |
[00:32] | How would you like half a bill for your share of Waystar? | 你全身而退怎么样 五个亿 买你在韦斯达的股份 |
[00:35] | Why don’t we talk this over with Sandy? | 为什么不和桑迪聊聊这个事 |
[00:37] | Sandy Furness? | 桑迪·弗尼斯吗 |
[00:38] | He’s already in on Waystar. | 他半边身子已经进韦斯达了 |
[00:40] | I have the shell company attached | 我的一家空壳公司连着 |
[00:43] | to his private equity fund. | 他的私募股权基金 |
[00:46] | Keep your money. Bring me in. | 留着你的钱 拉我进去 |
[00:48] | We go fuck my dad together. | 咱们一起搞死我爸 |
[00:50] | Leverage buyout. Hostile. | 杠杆收购 恶意的 |
[00:51] | – What’s your end? – CEO. | -你的目标是什么 -上任总裁 |
[00:53] | And you’re sure you got the stomach? | 你确定自己胃口有这么大 |
[00:57] | Yeah. I’m good. | 当然 我很好 |
[01:34] | Here they are! | 他们来啦 |
[01:49] | What’s he do… What’s he doing? | 他在干… 他在干什么呢 |
[01:51] | Come on, it’ll be fine. | 拜托 没事的 |
[01:52] | It’ll fit! | 车可以通过的 |
[01:53] | I’m afraid he’s not gonna drive through. | 恐怕他不会开过来的 |
[01:56] | – He says it won’t fit. – Well, clearly it’ll fit. | -他说车过不来 -但明显是能过的 |
[01:58] | What is he, vehicle dysmorphic? | 他以为他是谁 汽车人吗[变形金刚] |
[02:00] | The bridge has a three-and-a-half ton weight limit, | 桥的承重是三吨半 |
[02:02] | and he’s worried about his mirrors. | 而且他还担心擦到后视镜 |
[02:04] | Well, which is it, Charlotte? | 到底是哪个原因 夏洛特 |
[02:06] | The story keeps changing. | 东拉西扯的 |
[02:07] | Come on down! | 下车吧 |
[02:08] | This is not my intended welcome. | 这跟我设想的迎宾不太一样 |
[02:11] | We will… We will sort it, Tom. | 我们会… 我们会解决好的 汤姆 |
[02:14] | – Morning! – Hey, good to see ya. | -早上好 -幸会 |
[02:17] | We can just get buggies and… | 我们可以准备些四轮马车… |
[02:19] | Buggies? How the fuck long will that take? | 四轮马车 那他妈要花多久 |
[02:21] | We just need to round up the buggies and… | 我们只要召集一些马车然后… |
[02:23] | I work in hospitality, Charlotte, so I can smell bullshit. | 我在酒店行业工作 夏洛特 我知道什么是胡扯 |
[02:26] | – Mom! – Honey! | -妈妈 -宝贝 |
[02:28] | Hey, Daddy! | 来啦 爸爸 |
[02:30] | Hey, Tommy, it’s great to see ya. | 来了 小汤 见到你真高兴 |
[02:31] | Couple of hours?! | 等了好几个小时吗 |
[02:32] | It was wonderful just sitting there. | 坐在那里挺不错的 |
[02:34] | We liked watching the planes. | 我们喜欢看飞机 |
[02:36] | Your father thought he might have seen | 你爸爸觉得他好像看到了 |
[02:37] | the man from U2. | 一个U2乐队的成员[爱尔兰摇滚乐队] |
[02:39] | – OK. – And Arthur Laffer, | -好吧 -还有阿瑟·拉伐[经济学家] |
[02:41] | of the Laffer Curve? Are they coming? | 拉伐曲线的那个拉伐 他们都会来吗 |
[02:43] | Well, could be. It’s mostly rock gods and economists. | 好吧 可能吧 来的都是些摇滚天王和经济学家 |
[02:46] | Hey, hey, it’s the Fly Guys! | 苍蝇伙计来啦 |
[02:51] | – Good to see you! – You made it, man! | -很高兴见到你们 -你做到了 兄弟 |
[02:53] | Tommy, your mother’s a little thirsty. | 小汤 你妈有点渴了 |
[02:55] | – Mommy, you thirsty? – A little thirsty. | -妈咪 你渴了吗 -有一点 |
[02:58] | I don’t want to be a trouble, Tom. It was my fault. | 我不想麻烦你 汤姆 是我的不对 |
[03:01] | Grab a bag, and then we’ll go… | 拿上包 然后我们去… |
[03:03] | I’ll follow you up. | 我会跟着你们的 |
[03:06] | I hope you’re happy now, Charlotte, | 你现在高兴了吧 夏洛特 |
[03:07] | ’cause my mother is dying of thirst. | 因为我妈渴得要死 |
[03:09] | And I’ve just picked up a bag. | 我又拎起了包 |
[03:10] | I’m carrying a case on my wedding eve. | 在我的婚礼前夕 我居然拎着行李箱 |
[04:49] | All right. I gotta go. | 好了 我该走了 |
[04:50] | But I’ll see you there, OK? | 但我们婚礼上见 好吗 |
[04:52] | I managed to change the time for the embassy, | 我改了去大使馆的时间 |
[04:54] | and… | 另外… |
[04:59] | – Sorry. Are we OK? – Yeah. | -不好意思 一切还好吗 -没事 |
[05:02] | Gil, you don’t have to come to the wedding | 吉尔 如果你很忙的话 |
[05:04] | if you’re too busy. That’s… | 没必要来参加婚礼 那… |
[05:05] | We’ve just been doing the media monitoring. | 我们刚才一直在监视媒体 |
[05:08] | Motherfuckers. I’ll fucking kill him. | 操他妈的 我他妈要把他杀了 |
[05:10] | I’ll take them to pieces! | 大卸八块 |
[05:12] | He’s not sleeping. | 他没睡觉 |
[05:14] | It’s what’s-his-name. Got under his skin. | 是个不知名的人 惹怒了他 |
[05:17] | Screwdriver-face. | 大众脸 |
[05:19] | The bit… | 那段啊… |
[05:20] | The bit where he implied he murdered his wife. | 他暗示吉尔谋杀了自己妻子的段子 |
[05:23] | Yeah, for some reason that’s somewhat irked him. | 没错 不知怎么的这让主播很”困扰” |
[05:27] | Gil, you don’t need to focus on this. We can hit it. | 吉尔 你不用关注这个 我们可以解决的 |
[05:29] | I know. I’m focused. | 我懂 我专注着呢 |
[05:31] | I’m X-raying this briefing for salient facts. | 我正在细读这个简报 寻求重要事实 |
[05:34] | I mean, I don’t want to make a big thing out of this, | 我也不想在这件事上大做文章 |
[05:37] | but is it possible your father | 但是有没有可能你爸 |
[05:39] | is the worst human being who ever lived? | 是这个世界上穷凶极恶之人呢 |
[05:42] | I… I don’t think that’s… | 我… 我觉得那不… |
[05:43] | Is it true he’s not coming to the wedding, | 他不出席婚礼真的是为了 |
[05:45] | out of… what, spite? | 为了… 干嘛 出口恶气吗 |
[05:49] | Well, it’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[05:50] | I want to take him out. | 我要拿下他 |
[05:51] | I want to destroy ATN. | 我要摧毁泛美网络科技公司 |
[05:54] | I’m not sure that’s wise. | 我觉得这不太明智 |
[05:55] | And if I said it was wise, | 那如果我说这很明智 |
[05:57] | would you have a problem with that? | 你还有异议吗 |
[06:02] | No. | 没有 |
[06:03] | In the end, Gil, I’ll do whatever you want. | 到最后 吉尔 我会如你所愿做任何事 |
[06:05] | Siobhan, look. If there’s something, | 西沃恩 听着 如果你能给我点猛料 |
[06:08] | anything, you can get me, | 哪怕一点 都给我吧 |
[06:10] | I’m in a fuckin’ knife fight here, | 我他妈正在参与一场刀站 |
[06:12] | I’m holding a dildo made out of American cheese. | 却拿着一根用美国干酪做的人造阳具 |
[06:34] | So this is really gonna happen, yeah? | 真的要这么做 是吗 |
[06:38] | You know I don’t want ICBC as part of the syndicate, right? | 你知道我不想中国工商银行成为财团的一部分 对吧 |
[06:41] | 75 to 150 basis points, | 75到150个基点 |
[06:45] | and point two percent commitment fee. | 和0.2%的承诺费 |
[06:47] | Then, then, yeah. Fuck yeah. | 然后 然后 对的 |
[06:49] | – I feel good. – Holy shit. | -我觉得可以 -真他妈的 |
[06:52] | Without them we’re good to go. Let me call you back. | 没了他们咱们就能开始了 我晚点打给你 |
[06:54] | Has your sister ever heard of Lake Como? | 你妹妹听说过科莫湖吗 |
[06:58] | Has she ever heard of Venice, St. Barts, the Maldives? | 她听说过威尼斯 圣巴特岛 马尔代夫吗 |
[07:02] | Has she heard of these locations? She must be aware of them. | 她听说过这些地方吗 她至少知道吧 |
[07:04] | I got the call. You get the call? | 我接到电话了 你呢 |
[07:06] | I got the fuckin’ call. | 我也接到这个狗日的电话了 |
[07:10] | Shall we go inside? Come on. | 我们要进去吗 来吧 |
[07:13] | What? In here? | 什么 在这里吗 |
[07:16] | Brother, we are putting together a hostile takeover | 兄弟 我们正在策划一起针对世界上 |
[07:19] | of one of the largest media corporations | 最大的媒体企业之一的 |
[07:22] | in the world. | 恶意收购 |
[07:23] | I think we can brave some non-vintage champagne. | 我觉得我们可以开一瓶无年份香槟 |
[07:28] | Can we get some champagne? | 能给我们弄点香槟吗 |
[07:32] | A bottle, please? Thank you. | 来一瓶 谢谢 |
[07:34] | What are we talkin’? Like ten days? | 怎么样 等个大概十天 |
[07:37] | Then we go in for the kill? | 然后我们杀入其中吗 |
[07:38] | – Yeah. – Can’t keep it on lockdown | -没错 -无法保持封锁状态 |
[07:39] | for more than about ten days, right? | 超过十天 是吗 |
[07:41] | – Yeah, that’s about it. – John? | -对 就是这样 -约翰 |
[07:44] | – John? John! – So, like… | -约翰 约翰 -那么 就像… |
[07:47] | Have you got any that champagne? | 你找到什么香槟了没 |
[07:48] | …the 19th for the bear hug? | …19号开始熊抱吗 |
[07:50] | – Yeah. Good. One little thing. – Good. | -是的 好 还有一件小事 -好的 |
[07:53] | The Canadians, there seems to be a little static on some details. | 那些加拿大人 他们好像对一些细节有点不满 |
[07:57] | – Like what? – Like… you as CEO. | -比如说 -比如… 让你做总裁 |
[08:02] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[08:02] | Relax. OK? | 放松 好吗 |
[08:04] | This doesn’t happen without you. | 这件事没你是不可能的 |
[08:06] | It’s normal co-investor bullshit. | 合作投资人之间经常出这种幺蛾子 |
[08:08] | Frank knows those guys. You want me to… | 弗兰克了解这些人 你想让我… |
[08:10] | I’ll handle it, dude. | 我会处理好的 伙计 |
[08:12] | No leaks. Please. Not to Frank, not to anyone. | 别走漏消息 拜托 别告诉弗兰克 别告诉任何人 |
[08:16] | Why are you so jumpy about this, Ken? | 你为什么神经兮兮的 小肯 |
[08:17] | Why am I jumpy? | 为什么神经兮兮 |
[08:19] | About fucking Rome, fuckin’ Shiv and Connor, | 还不是因为该死的罗曼 小西和康纳 |
[08:23] | probably blowing what’s left of my dad’s fuckin’ brain? | 大概是把老爸剩下的脑水全刮干净了 |
[08:27] | About taking the company out of family control, forever? | 因为要永远让公司脱离家族掌控 |
[08:31] | I don’t know, Stewy. Why would that make me jumpy? | 我不知道 斯图伊 那为什么让我神经兮兮的 |
[08:34] | Look, I don’t give a fuck. | 听着 我他妈的不在乎 |
[08:35] | But, I mean, do you want me to ask? | 但我的意思是 你想让我去问问吗 |
[08:37] | I’m just curious to see if she’s gonna come begging. | 我就是想看看她会不会来求我 |
[08:40] | – Because I can ask. – I don’t want to ask. | -我真的可以问一句的 -我不想问 |
[08:42] | If she wants to ask, she can ask. | 如果她想问 没人不让她问 |
[08:45] | ‘Cause I can physically see her. | 因为我已经看到她了 |
[08:48] | Gerri, I don’t want to ask. | 格丽 我不想问 |
[08:51] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[08:52] | She comes crawling, | 她爬到我脚边跪求原谅 |
[08:54] | then I’ll think it over. | 没准我会考虑一下 |
[08:55] | – Fine. OK, I get it. – Who’s there? | -好吧 好 我懂了 -谁在那儿 |
[08:58] | – Um… – Have you seen Caroline? | -就… -你见到卡洛琳了吗 |
[09:01] | Is she still with that chinless hippie prick? | 她还和那个短下巴的嬉皮蠢蛋在一起吗 |
[09:04] | I thought we might miss the rehearsal. | 我还以为会错过彩排呢 |
[09:06] | We don’t need to rehearse. We’re gonna kill it. | 不需要彩排 我们会秒杀全场的 |
[09:09] | Did you think again about your dad | 你有没有再想过你爸的事 |
[09:10] | and whether we want to reconsider… | 我们是不是也该重新考虑… |
[09:12] | – Fuck him. – Right, right. | -去他妈的 -没错 没错 |
[09:13] | And did you think again about whether we want to go Wambsgans | 你有没有再考虑过 我们是要自称”威姆士丹夫妇” |
[09:16] | or Roy-Wambsgans or, as I said, | 或”罗伊-威姆士丹夫妇” 再或者 像我之前说的 |
[09:19] | I’d be willing to just drop traditional | 我很愿意颠覆传统 |
[09:21] | and go Tom Roy, in fact, for myself, if… | 改成”汤姆·罗伊”也行 真的 就我而言 如果… |
[09:27] | Hey, I wanted to ask you something. | 那个 我想问你点事 |
[09:30] | Uh-huh? | 你说 |
[09:31] | I could do with knowing about the bad thing in Cruises. | 我想知道在邮轮上发生的坏事 |
[09:35] | You know, the thing that meant you couldn’t sleep? | 就是让你睡不着的那件事 |
[09:38] | Uh-huh. | 这样啊 |
[09:39] | – No? – I… | -不想说吗 -我… |
[09:43] | No, I don’t… | 不是 我没有… |
[09:44] | No, I just think, yeah, | 不 我只是觉得 行 |
[09:45] | I just think, you know, church and state and… | 我在想 你知道的 教会和国家… |
[09:48] | and AC/DC and… | 还有AC/DC[澳大利亚摇滚乐队]… |
[09:51] | ebony and ivory and never the twain shall meet. | 乌木与象牙 这些都是水火不容的 |
[09:53] | Yeah, right, but you always wanted to make it public. | 好吧 但你一直想将这些公诸于世 |
[09:57] | – Didn’t you? – Yes. Yeah. | -不是吗 -是的 没错 |
[09:59] | – In my bones, I did. – Exactly. | -我真心想说出来 -就是说啊 |
[10:02] | But I did then destroy all the evidence, so… | 但我后来毁了所有证据 所以… |
[10:07] | I guess… you know, if it’s bad, | 我猜… 如果是件坏事 |
[10:12] | the longer you leave it, | 你置之不理得越久 |
[10:13] | the worse it’ll be when it comes out. | 真相大白时情况就越糟糕 |
[10:15] | Yes, unless it never comes out. You know? | 是的 除非让它石沉大海 懂吗 |
[10:19] | I bet it’s not even that bad. | 我打赌事情根本没有那么糟 |
[10:21] | Uh, it is quite bad. | 其实真挺糟的 |
[10:23] | It’s quite bad. | 特别糟糕 |
[10:29] | – Oh, fuck, here we go. – Look, honey. | -操 我们到了 -看吧 亲爱的 |
[10:31] | This is where it’s happening. | 这就是梦想实现的地方 |
[10:36] | – Oh, hey. – Hey. | -你好啊 -你好 |
[10:38] | – It’s exciting! – Hey. | -真激动 -你好 |
[10:40] | You spoken to the Wicked Bitch of the West yet? | 你跟”西部恶婊”说过话了吗 |
[10:44] | I just got here, Shiv. | 我刚到这儿 小西 |
[10:47] | Is this gonna take long? | 会耽误很久吗 |
[10:51] | Shall we? | 进去吧 |
[10:54] | – Saddle up, soldier. – Oh, come on. | -备马出征 士兵们 -得了吧 |
[10:56] | She can’t be that bad. | 她不可能这么恐怖 |
[10:59] | Yeah, just don’t look at her directly. | 行吧 不要直视她的眼睛就行 |
[11:00] | Hello! Hello, hello! | 你好 你们好哇 |
[11:03] | – Hi. – Here you are. | -你好 -你可算来了 |
[11:07] | I knew you’d arrive eventually. | 我知道你肯定会来的 |
[11:08] | Tom. Remember Tabs? | 汤姆 记得小塔吗 |
[11:09] | – My mom. – Hello! | -这是我母亲 -你好 |
[11:11] | – Tom. – Hi. | -汤姆 -你好 |
[11:14] | Gosh, look at you. | 天呐 瞧瞧你 |
[11:16] | You’re very plausible. | 看起来很合理 |
[11:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:20] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[11:23] | – Hi, Mom. – Hi, Kendall. | -你好 妈妈 -你好 肯德尔 |
[11:26] | Tabitha, have you guys met? | 这是塔比莎 你们见过吗 |
[11:27] | – Have you all… – Bro. | -你们都见过… -哥们 |
[11:29] | Ruff ruff! Ruff! | 汪 汪 汪 |
[11:31] | So, shall we go and play happy families? | 那么 我们开始扮快乐一家子吧 |
[11:33] | Yes. Great. | 没问题 好极了 |
[11:35] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[11:38] | Well done on Tom. | 人选得不错 |
[11:40] | Oh, yeah. Thank you. | 是吗 谢谢你 |
[11:42] | Tell me again why you’re marrying him. | 再跟我说一遍 你为什么跟他结婚 |
[11:44] | – Mom. Come on. – Joking. I like… | -妈妈 别这样 -我开玩笑的 我喜欢… |
[11:47] | – I like him! – OK. | -我挺喜欢他的 -好 |
[11:49] | And I want to say I hope this can be nice. | 我希望一切顺利 |
[11:53] | I really appreciate your coming over here. | 我真的很欣慰你能过来 |
[11:55] | OK. It’s no worries. | 好呢 不用担心 |
[11:57] | My travel agent specializes in guilt trips. | 我的旅行代理专办这种负疚之旅 |
[12:00] | Hey! Hey! | 我来了 |
[12:02] | Apologies. Did I miss anything? | 不好意思 我来迟了吗 |
[12:05] | – No. – Happy day. | -没有 -祝你开心 |
[12:08] | Caroline Collingwood. Pleased to meet you. | 我是卡洛琳·科林伍德 很高兴见到你 |
[12:11] | Likewise, your excellency. | 我也是 阁下 |
[12:14] | Gregory Hirsch. | 我是格雷戈里·赫施 |
[12:16] | Greg! | 格雷格 |
[12:18] | – You’re Greg Egg. – Excuse me? | -你是蛋蛋格雷格 -什么 |
[12:20] | You’re Greg the Egg! | 你就是蛋蛋格雷格 |
[12:22] | When you were born you looked like a little misshapen egg. | 你出生的时候看起来就像一颗变形的蛋 |
[12:25] | I… did… Yeah, I did hear tell of… | 我… 确实… 我听说过… |
[12:29] | Oh, God. And your dad used | 我的天 你爸爸以前 |
[12:30] | to try and sleep with all the men in Sausalito. | 尝试睡遍全索萨里托[旧金山]的男人 |
[12:37] | How’s your mother? | 你母亲怎么样 |
[12:39] | Uh, good. OK, yeah. | 挺好的 对 挺好 |
[12:41] | Solvent, currently. Debt free. | 有偿付能力 目前看来 无债一身轻 |
[12:43] | Great. Come on in. | 好极了 进来吧 |
[12:46] | Come and see our little church. | 来看看我们的小教堂 |
[12:50] | These are all my disreputable slave-owning ancestors. | 这些是我所有声名狼藉的 圈养黑奴的祖辈们 |
[12:54] | Very nice. | 真好 |
[12:58] | – Oh, my God. Tom, did you see? – What, Greg? | -我的天呐 汤姆 你看到了吗 -什么 格雷格 |
[13:02] | – Did I see what? – That’s the girl from Brooklyn. | -我看到什么了 -那个布鲁克林的姑娘 |
[13:04] | From your bachelor party. | 你单身派对上的那个 |
[13:06] | Who sucked your dick and made you swallow your load. | 那个给你口交 还让你吞下自个儿存货的女孩 |
[13:08] | Greg, that’s not very wedding-y. | 格雷格 这话不适合在婚礼上说 |
[13:10] | – But that’s her. – I know. | -但那就是她 -我知道 |
[13:12] | Greg, her name is Tabitha, and she and Roman are dating. | 格雷格 她叫塔比莎 在和罗曼交往 |
[13:15] | Which is cool. So please, | 没有任何问题 所以拜托 |
[13:16] | do not act like an unsophisticated rube. | 别跟个白痴乡巴佬一样 |
[13:20] | – OK. Wow. – Yeah. | -好吧 城会玩啊 -没错 |
[13:22] | He really liked her, and it’s fine. | 他很喜欢她 这也没什么 |
[13:23] | It’s just one of those weird urban things, | 只是奇葩的城里玩法之一 |
[13:25] | like when you go to see standup | 就像你去看单口秀 |
[13:27] | and the comedian is your dentist. | 而台上的喜剧人是你的牙医 |
[13:29] | – OK? Yeah? – Yeah, yeah… | -行吗 懂了吗 -懂了 懂了… |
[13:31] | – Hey! – Hey. | -你来了 -你好 |
[13:33] | – Hey! – So, | -好 -那个 |
[13:34] | – we should, uh, get going. – Yeah, let’s do it. | -我们该走了 -对 咱们走吧 |
[13:39] | I’m Willa, by the way. I’m Connor’s partner. | 顺便一提 我是威拉 康纳的伴侣 |
[13:44] | Fantastic. | 好极了 |
[13:44] | And what do you do, Willa? | 你是做什么的 威拉 |
[13:46] | Oh, um, I’m a playwright. | 我是个剧作家 |
[13:50] | – Wow. Fantastic. – Yeah. | -真好 -是啊 |
[13:52] | – Thank you. – America. | -谢谢你 -美利坚万岁 |
[13:54] | And what do you do, Connor? | 你是做什么的 康纳 |
[13:56] | Well, um… | 我… |
[13:59] | Connor doesn’t really do anything. | 康纳其实什么都不做… |
[14:02] | Do you, Con? | 对吗 老康 |
[14:06] | I think they’re all gathered now, Patrick. | 他们现在应该都聚齐了 帕特里克 |
[14:09] | – Shall we? – What? | -我们也去吧 -怎么了 |
[14:13] | What? | 怎么了 |
[14:17] | Shit. | 操 |
[14:18] | Just to get things straight, | 我们就开门见山吧 |
[14:20] | am I right that the father… I understand the father… | 我猜令尊… 我理解令尊… |
[14:23] | Couldn’t be bothered. | 不能被打扰 |
[14:25] | He’s… He’s not well. He’s not well. | 他身体不适… 不太舒服 |
[14:27] | Yeah, that’s the story. | 是的 正是如此 |
[14:29] | Everyone remember the story. | 大家都记住这个说法 |
[14:32] | So, uh, I will be performing the father role. | 那么 我会来代替父亲的角色 |
[14:36] | Great. | 好极了 |
[14:48] | Listen, I didn’t mean you don’t do anything. Just… | 听着 我不是说你无所事事 只是… |
[14:51] | Well, that’s a shame, because that’s what you said. | 真可惜 因为你就是这么说的 |
[14:54] | No, you know, I mean, nothing like my writing. Nothing kinda… | 不 你懂的 我是说 你做的事不像我写作那样… |
[14:56] | Safeguarding 30,000 acres of wilderness, that’s nothing? | 保护三万英亩的旷野 这也算无所事事吗 |
[15:00] | Being on the verge of setting up a podcast on Napoleonic history | 即将开启一档关于拿破仑历史的播客节目 |
[15:04] | with a considerable level of investment interest, that’s nothing? | 还吸引着可观数目的投资 这也算无所事事吗 |
[15:07] | – No, sure, it’s… – Crackin’ the nut of happiness | -不 当然不 只是… -寻找着幸福的真谛 |
[15:09] | like a modern day Thoreau, well, that’s nothing. | 就像当代梭罗一样 这也算无所事事 |
[15:11] | Con. You’re great, OK? | 老康 你很棒 |
[15:14] | You are. I… | 真的 我… |
[15:16] | It was a dumb thing to say. | 说了些蠢话 |
[15:20] | Well, here we are. | 我们到了 |
[15:22] | The ancestral home Caroline didn’t inherit. | 卡洛琳没继承到的故居 |
[15:25] | The thorn in her side, the fishbone in her throat. | 她的眼中钉 肉中刺 |
[15:27] | When we were kids, she wouldn’t even let us look at it. | 小时候 她连看都不让我们看 |
[15:31] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[15:33] | I mean, it’s massive! | 这规模可真大 |
[15:36] | I hate it. | 我讨厌这里 |
[15:39] | – Hey, so, listen. – Mm-hmm? | -听着 -怎么 |
[15:41] | You know the Canadians, right? | 你知道那些加拿大人 是吧 |
[15:43] | Yves, et cetera? | 伊夫他们吗 |
[15:45] | The pension fund guys? | 就是退休基金的那些人 |
[15:47] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是 -知道 |
[15:49] | What do they think of me? | 他们怎么看待我的 |
[15:51] | How do you mean? What’s the context? | 你指的是什么 在哪种语境 |
[15:54] | I can’t give you context. | 我没法给你个语境 |
[15:56] | OK. That’s very interesting context. | 好的 这语境就有意思了 |
[16:00] | – Look, as a pal… – Uh-huh? | -听着 作为朋友… -怎么 |
[16:05] | Say there was a situation where private equity | 假如说 有个私募股权 |
[16:09] | was trying to buy out a major media company | 正尝试收购一个主流媒体 |
[16:12] | and install a new CEO. | 并设一个新的总裁 |
[16:14] | – How would they view me? – Are you serious? | -他们会怎么看我 -你认真的吗 |
[16:15] | Fuck. So what, they’re co-investors? | 操 那又怎样 他们是共同投资者吗 |
[16:19] | Come on, you know those guys. | 得了吧 你知道这些人的 |
[16:20] | Behind closed doors, are they of the opinion | 他们私底下觉得 |
[16:22] | I’m the real deal, | 我能上任 |
[16:24] | or in training? | 还是仍待历练 |
[16:26] | And would there be room to wet the beak of an old pal | 在这种情况下 一个老朋友还有机会 |
[16:30] | – in such a situation? – Frank, too soon. Too soon. | -分杯羹吗 -弗兰克 此话甚早 |
[16:33] | Get your hard-on out of my soup. | 别对着我的利益瞎激动 |
[16:35] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[16:37] | – So? – Well… | -所以呢 -这个嘛… |
[16:39] | I think they have a lot of time for you, | 我觉得他们对你很有耐心 |
[16:41] | but there may be certain questions. | 但可能也有些问题 |
[16:43] | – Oh, shit. – Well, you know, | -见鬼 -你懂的 |
[16:45] | they think they’re hot shots. | 他们觉得自己才是个中强手 |
[16:47] | They make hard jokes. | 他们还说一些难听的笑话 |
[16:51] | As in? | 例如 |
[16:53] | Well, sometimes when you were absent | 就有时你不在 |
[16:57] | they used to refer to you as “The calamari cock ring.” | 他们曾说你是”乌贼阴茎环” |
[17:02] | I don’t even know what that means. | 我都不懂是啥意思 |
[17:04] | I think it means they think of me as a cock ring | 我觉得意思是 他们觉得我像个 |
[17:06] | made from calamari, Frank, | 乌贼肉做的阴茎环 弗兰克 |
[17:08] | it’s pretty self-explanatory. | 不言自明好吗 |
[17:11] | – So what do we say? – Well, I thought | -我们找的什么说法 -我觉得 |
[17:13] | we were gonna say “Illness.” | 我们准备说成是”患病” |
[17:14] | No, I don’t like illness. Plays weak. | 不 我不喜欢这理由 显得很弱势 |
[17:16] | OK, we can say “Busy.” | 好吧 那说成是”繁忙” |
[17:18] | What prick’s too busy to attend his own daughter’s wedding? | 哪个混蛋会繁忙到连亲女儿的婚礼都不去的 |
[17:20] | OK, “Family rift.” | 那就”家庭不和” |
[17:22] | But we background brief that Gil’s campaign is like a cult. | 然后我们介绍背景说 吉尔的竞选组织就像个邪教 |
[17:27] | “What is this grieving senator’s mysterious hold on Shiv Roy?” | “这哀伤的参议员对西沃恩·罗伊作了什么法” |
[17:31] | We sprinkle some of that. | 我们就这么透点消息出去 |
[17:32] | It makes her look weak. And it makes me look like I’m… | 这弄得她很弱势 也搞得我像是个… |
[17:35] | None of my kids have gone round the bend, or offed themselves. | 我的孩子们都没发疯 或是自杀 |
[17:38] | We’ve always pushed that you’re a good dad. | 我们总是宣传 你是个好父亲 |
[17:40] | – Because? – Because you are a good dad. | -为什么 -因为你就是个好父亲 |
[17:45] | So, if you don’t want to say, I mean, | 那么 如果你不想说是 |
[17:48] | work or illness or… | 公务繁忙或患病… |
[17:50] | rift, do we just… | 又或者家庭不和 那我们该… |
[17:53] | Fuck it. There’s no way out. | 他妈的 没法自圆其说了 |
[17:55] | I mean, if you want to go… | 我觉得 如果你真想去… |
[17:57] | I don’t want to go. | 我不想去 |
[17:59] | But there’s no other fucking way out. | 但就是他妈的没办法了 |
[18:08] | We can do whatever you want us to do, | 我们可以满足你的任何要求 |
[18:10] | and I’m so sorry if you think we’ve done the wrong thing, | 如果你认为我们做错了 那我很抱歉 |
[18:13] | but they literally just called and told us he was coming. | 但他们打来告诉我说 他在来的路上 |
[18:15] | – Who’s coming? – Dad. And Marcia. | -谁要来 -老爸 还有玛西娅 |
[18:19] | – Wait… Dad’s coming… here? – Yeah. | -等等… 爸要来… 这里吗 -是的 |
[18:24] | I thought you didn’t want him to. | 我以为你不想他来 |
[18:26] | I don’t. | 我是不想 |
[18:26] | I mean, it’s your wedding, so… | 这可是你的婚礼 所以… |
[18:28] | Yeah. I don’t want him here. | 是的 所以我不想让他来 |
[18:30] | He’s never apologized. | 他从没道过歉 |
[18:31] | But Marcia called Tom, and… | 但玛西娅打给了汤姆 然后… |
[18:33] | And obviously I had to ask Shiv. | 很显然我还得去问小西 |
[18:35] | Meanwhile, she’s already called Charlotte, | 与此同时 她已经联系了夏洛特 |
[18:38] | – and they’re on their way. – Dad’s coming? | -然后他们已经在路上了 -爸爸要来吗 |
[18:41] | Is it about the launch? Is he concerned? | 是卫星发射的事吗 他在担心吗 |
[18:43] | Yeah, I’m sure he’s thinking about that 24/7. | 是的 我敢肯定他整天都在想这事 |
[18:45] | So, I mean, what are you gonna do? | 所以 你打算怎么做 |
[18:47] | – You could just say no. – Yeah. I could. | -你可以拒绝他 -是的 我本可以 |
[18:51] | But what, just get security to fucking stop him? | 但该怎么做 让保安他妈的把他拦住是吗 |
[18:54] | – Hold on. – I could do that. | -等等 -我真能这么做 |
[18:55] | Yeah you could, but it might cause a funny atmosphere, | 你可以 但这气氛会变得很怪 |
[18:58] | because he did pay for all this. He’s paying. | 因为他给这一切买了单 他花了钱 |
[19:00] | If he’s got the stones to walk in here, what are we gonna do? | 如果他非要进来 我们该怎么办 |
[19:03] | Put the dogs on him? Tell him there’s no seat, he’s gotta stand? | 放狗咬他 还是和他说这没位了 自个站着吧 |
[19:06] | He’s given us no choice. | 他让我们别无选择 |
[19:10] | So now I hear he is coming. | 我听说他要来 |
[19:12] | – Yeah. – Well, that’s wonderful. | -是的 -那可太好了 |
[19:16] | – Oh, come on, Mom. – No, no. It’s fine. | -得了吧 妈 -没事 没关系 |
[19:18] | I just hope you won’t forget about me | 我只是希望你别忘了我 |
[19:20] | when your father arrives | 当你爸和 |
[19:22] | with the head of his Middle Eastern operations. | 他中东业务负责人到的时候 |
[19:25] | – Marcia? – Yeah, Marcia. | -玛西娅吗 -对 就是她 |
[19:28] | Do you still find her a bit…? You know. | 你还觉得她有点… 那个吗 |
[19:35] | Actually, we became quite close during Dad’s illness. | 其实我们在老爸生病期间处得不错 |
[19:37] | Oh, well. | 好吧 |
[19:38] | What a sweet little scene that must have been. | 那画面肯定很甜蜜 |
[19:41] | Very touching, I’m sure. | 一定感人极了 |
[19:43] | – Actually, it’s quite good. – Why? | -其实这也挺好的 -为什么 |
[19:47] | Just you’re being the second-most important person at your wedding. | 你变成自己婚礼上第二重要的人了 |
[19:52] | Take the pressure off. | 能缓解点压力 |
[20:05] | Mm. Oh, this is delicious. | 这酒真香 |
[20:08] | Well, I’m very glad you like it. | 我很高兴你喜欢它 |
[20:10] | Because it cost a pretty penny. | 因为它很贵好吧 |
[20:12] | Well, it’s delicious. It tastes like it. | 真的很香 值这个价 |
[20:17] | – Um, sorry. Just a second? – Oh, no. Of course. | -抱歉 就一小会 -没关系 |
[20:19] | – Hi. – Hi there. | -你好 -你好 |
[20:22] | Got any protein for us to use? | 有什么”蛋白质食品”供我们吃吗 |
[20:24] | Protein? I’m not a fuckin’ hen to lay you eggs. | 蛋白质 我他妈的又不是给你下蛋的母鸡 |
[20:27] | – I’m a strategist. – I know. It’s just… Gil. | -我是政治战略家 -我知道 只是… 吉尔 |
[20:31] | – What? – He’d like a word. | -干嘛 -他有话跟你说 |
[20:34] | Ok. | 好的 |
[20:50] | – Hey. Hey! – Hey. How ya doin’? | -你好 -你好啊 |
[20:52] | I gotta say, you knocked it out of the park with the wine. | 我必须得说 你们选的酒简直棒极了 |
[20:55] | It’s delicious. | 香飘万里 |
[20:57] | Gil. | 吉尔 |
[21:00] | Listen, I don’t mean to be overly dramatic, | 听着 我不想小题大作 |
[21:02] | but I was assured when I accepted | 但我同意来前你一再保证 |
[21:04] | that your father wouldn’t be here. | 你父亲不会到场 |
[21:05] | I know. Plans changed, I was ambushed. | 我知道 计划有变 我也猝不及防 |
[21:08] | This is not OK from my POV, Siobhan. | 我觉得这可不行 西沃恩 |
[21:11] | This compromises me. | 这牵累到我了 |
[21:12] | And you were very eager that Gil would come along. | 你当时也强烈希望吉尔过来 |
[21:15] | I mean, that’s… | 这就有点… |
[21:16] | Well, yeah, when I invited you | 是的 我当初邀请你时 |
[21:17] | I didn’t realize it was gonna be a chore. | 也没想到要干这么无聊的工作 |
[21:19] | He’s just weighty, Shiv. | 他就是太沉重了 小西 |
[21:21] | He carries his gravity. | 自带重力场 |
[21:23] | He’s not a man, he’s a fucking planet. | 他不是人 是他妈个星球 |
[21:25] | Look, there’s no press, and there’s no pictures. | 这里没有记者 也没人拍照 |
[21:27] | We got jammers and a fucking hawk to take out drones. | 有干扰器和一只老鹰来击落无人机 |
[21:30] | It’ll be like it never happened. | 就像什么都没发生过 |
[21:33] | I hear you might have something explosive | 我听说你或许有我能用上的 |
[21:35] | I can use. | 爆炸性新闻 |
[21:36] | Yeah, maybe. I’m working on it. | 可能吧 我在努力 |
[21:38] | But just not yet. | 但现在还不行 |
[21:41] | Let’s destroy ATN, Shiv. | 我们一起打垮泛美吧 小西 |
[21:44] | Wouldn’t that be a nice wedding gift | 这难道不是送给美国人民的 |
[21:46] | to the American people? | 超棒的结婚礼物吗 |
[21:47] | Oh, yeah, sure, | 当然 |
[21:48] | I’m just concerned about collateral damage. | 我只是担心它也会伤害旁系亲属 |
[21:50] | – Tom. – Tom? | -汤姆 -汤姆吗 |
[21:53] | – He’ll be fine. – Says the man | -他会没事的 -其实 |
[21:55] | who has literally no idea what he’s even talking about. | 你肯定连自己在说什么都不知道 |
[21:57] | Shiv, come on. | 小西 得了 |
[21:59] | I have all the arguments on monopolies, and news, | 我有各种说辞来抨击垄断 媒体 |
[22:02] | and the coarsening of the public sphere, | 和公共领域的腐败 |
[22:04] | but I kind of start falling asleep | 但我现在听自己说话 |
[22:06] | when I hear myself talk. | 都有点快睡着了 |
[22:08] | Give me something salty, Shiv. Get me a stick of dynamite | 给我点猛料 小西 来根炸药 |
[22:11] | I can shove up his fuckin’ ass! | 我就能炸爆他的肥屁股 |
[22:13] | OK, I get that. | 行 我知道了 |
[22:15] | Come here. You know Gil. | 过来 你认得吉尔 |
[22:17] | Yeah, sure. | 当然 |
[22:19] | Pleased to meet you, Senator Eavis. | 很高兴见到您 伊维斯参议员 |
[22:20] | Likewise. | 我也是 |
[22:22] | How are you finding it outside the evil empire? | 走出邪恶帝国的感觉怎样啊 |
[22:25] | Oh, fine. I’m fine, thank you. | 我很好 谢谢你 |
[22:27] | And how do you like it here in the lion’s den? | 您在这狮穴里感觉如何 |
[22:29] | Oh, I’ve been to zoos before. | 我以前去过动物园 |
[22:31] | You like drinking our champagne? | 您喜欢品我们的香槟吗 |
[22:33] | I’m a “Champagne for all” Guy, | 我是”今朝有酒今朝醉”的那种人 |
[22:36] | not a “Gruel for all” Guy. | 不是养生派 |
[22:38] | Hey, you know Senator Eavis. | 你认得伊维斯参议员吧 |
[22:40] | Sword of the dispossessed | 无产阶级的守卫 |
[22:43] | and lover of vintage champagne. | 以及陈年香槟爱好者 |
[22:44] | I guess technically, I should take a swing at you. | 严格说来 我该揍你一顿 |
[22:47] | Technically, I should call you libelous scum. | 严格说来 我该叫你乱诽谤的人渣 |
[22:49] | Are you gonna calm the shit-talk down, | 是你停止胡扯 |
[22:51] | or are we gonna have to ramp things up? | 还是我们干脆撕破脸面 |
[22:53] | Is your dad gonna stop | 你爸能别再 |
[22:54] | poisoning the discourse of our great republic? | 毒害我们伟大共和国的政论了吗 |
[22:56] | Have you got a laptop? | 你有笔记本电脑吗 |
[22:58] | Do you see the shit out there? We’re the fucking good guys now. | 看到网络舆论了吗 我们现在是他妈的好人了 |
[23:01] | Join in, by the way. Feel free. | 好好玩 放松点 |
[23:04] | No? | 不要吗 |
[23:05] | Shiv? I mean, your guy here is shit-talkin’ our company. | 小西 你的人在这污蔑我们公司 |
[23:08] | Oh, yeah, we don’t talk about that. | 我们不聊那个的 |
[23:10] | That would be a conflict of interest. | 会有利益冲突 |
[23:13] | Oh, lies! | 谎言 |
[23:14] | Oh, ’cause you… Yeah, the lies. | 因为你… 那些谎言 |
[23:17] | Can’t wait for the big one tomorrow. Right? | 等不及听明天的大谎言了 对吧 |
[23:20] | Well, these hands aren’t gonna fuck themselves. | 这双手可不会自个撸起来 |
[23:23] | Nice to meet you, Senator Beavis. | 很高兴见到你 瘪四参议员 |
[23:35] | – Congratulations. – Thanks. | -恭喜 -谢谢 |
[23:37] | – Nice to finally meet you. – Tom Wambsgans. | -很高兴终于见到你了 -我是汤姆·威姆士丹 |
[23:40] | Obviously. Nate. | 看得出来 我是纳特 |
[23:43] | Uh-huh. Right. | 好的 好 |
[23:44] | Right. | 是 |
[23:45] | I just wanted to say thanks for having me. | 我只是想谢谢你邀请我 |
[23:47] | I’m Tabitha. | 我是塔比莎 |
[23:49] | Hi. Well, I’ve heard very little about you. | 你好 我对你知之甚少 |
[23:52] | What can I say? | 我能说什么呢 |
[23:54] | Best man won. | 强者胜出 |
[23:56] | As in? | 什么胜出 |
[23:57] | You won the Shiv-off, pal. | 你赢得了小西 哥们 |
[23:59] | Good luck. | 运气不错 |
[24:01] | Right. And who… who are you again? | 对 你… 你是谁来着 |
[24:04] | Nate? Sofrelli? | 纳特·苏弗雷利 |
[24:08] | Did she never… This is embarrassing. | 她难道从没… 好尴尬啊 |
[24:10] | – Are you a pal of Kendall’s? – Yes. | -你是肯德尔的朋友吗 -对 |
[24:14] | OK. Ah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对 对 对 |
[24:15] | And Shiv and I, uh, back in ancient history we… | 小西和我 很久以前曾交往过… |
[24:18] | Oh, right. Oh! Oh, I see. | 我知道了 懂了 |
[24:20] | Oh, OK, maybe she did. | 好吧 她可能说过 |
[24:22] | – Right. – Maybe she did. | -对 -可能说过 |
[24:23] | Ah. The best man won. | 所以你说强者胜出 |
[24:25] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[24:31] | There was an uncle who | 有个舅舅最后 |
[24:32] | ended up living in Gibraltar with a monkey, | 和猴子一起住在直布罗陀 |
[24:34] | and he swindled my mom’s grandpa. | 他诈骗了我外曾祖父 |
[24:39] | We used to come here as kids. She lives nearby. | 我们小时候经常会过来 她住在附近 |
[24:41] | Oh, very good. Keep the wound fresh and all that. | 挺好 引以为戒啥的 |
[24:47] | You know what, I’m gonna split. | 那啥 我得走了 |
[24:48] | I can see my husband-to-be talking to my ex, | 我看到我的准丈夫和我前任聊天 |
[24:50] | and it’s making me feel like I want to hurl. | 让我感觉有点抓狂 |
[24:52] | – So, great to meet you. – Yeah, fair. You too. | -很高兴见到你 -行吧 我也是 |
[24:56] | Have a good night. | 祝你今晚开心 |
[25:00] | Just to say… | 只想说句… |
[25:02] | so kind of your parents to have paid for all this delicious wine. | 你父母真是太慷慨了 用这款美酒招待我们 |
[25:05] | Oh, not at all, not at all. | 您太客气了 |
[25:07] | They wanted to make a contribution, so… | 他们想出份力 才… |
[25:08] | So clever the way they’re letting every single person know. | 他们昭告天下的技法也挺聪明的 |
[25:13] | Oh. Oh, good… | 好吧… |
[25:19] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[25:21] | Yeah, I think I just got stabbed by your mom, | 还行 我刚才好像被你妈捅了一刀[毒舌] |
[25:23] | but I’m not completely sure. | 但也不太确定 |
[25:25] | Oh, yeah, that’s how it works. | 一贯如此 |
[25:26] | You’ll bleed out in about an hour. | 你会在一小时内流血而亡 |
[25:28] | Can I… Can I talk to you for… two seconds? | 我能和你说… 几句吗 |
[25:31] | Uh, yeah. | 好 |
[25:36] | So I just wanted to get you up here | 我只是想在这 |
[25:38] | to talk about the table plans. | 跟你谈谈座位安排 |
[25:41] | Oh. And have you thought any more about… Ow! | 你有没有再考虑… |
[25:43] | whether you want to tell me about the secret thing? | 要不要告诉我那个秘密 |
[25:46] | And I just wanted to, uh, say… | 我只想说… |
[25:48] | that I, uh, I did meet Nate. | 我见到纳特了 |
[25:55] | Oh, you… | 你… |
[25:56] | You’ve met Nate before. I think. | 你以前就见过他 好像 |
[25:59] | No? Oh. | 没有吗 |
[26:01] | Uh… Oh, well, he’s a… | 好吧… 他是个… |
[26:04] | you know, he’s a good colleague, | 他是个好同事 |
[26:06] | and, uh, he’s a friend of Kendall’s. | 是肯德尔的朋友 |
[26:08] | They ran around in Shanghai together. | 他们以前在上海共事 |
[26:11] | And he’s a dick. | 他还是个自私鬼 |
[26:12] | Well, he’s OK, but he has | 人挺好 但是身上有 |
[26:13] | a certain dickish quality about him. | 某种自私的特质 |
[26:15] | – Uh-huh. – I think I’ve mentioned him… | -这样 -我好像我以前… |
[26:19] | to you before. | 和你提过他 |
[26:27] | Look, Shiv, uh… | 听着 小西… |
[26:31] | Is this real? | 这是真的吗 |
[26:34] | What do you… What do you mean? | 你什么… 什么意思 |
[26:35] | Am I… Am I a total jerk? | 我… 是不是个大笨蛋 |
[26:39] | Do you really want to do this? | 你真的想这样做吗 |
[26:41] | ‘Cause we don’t have to. | 因为我们不必如此 |
[26:43] | Do this? | 这样做 |
[26:45] | – All the people are here. – Yeah. | -宾客全都到齐了 -是 |
[26:49] | And… besides, I want to. | 而且… 我想 |
[26:51] | I do…I do want to. | 我确实… 确实想这么做 |
[26:54] | I mean, is this… | 我说 这… |
[26:57] | W-What level are we on? | 我们到什么阶段了 |
[26:59] | Are you fucking around on me? | 你在背着我偷吃吗 |
[27:01] | – Tom. – Honestly? | -汤姆 -说真的 |
[27:03] | This Nate… | 这个纳特… |
[27:05] | you know, I can… | 你知道 我能… |
[27:09] | I can… There are vibes. | 我能… 能感觉出来 |
[27:11] | Oh, Tom. What, as soon as two colleagues are close… | 汤姆 是怎样 只要两个同事关系好… |
[27:16] | D.C. Loves gossip. | 在华盛顿就会有绯闻 |
[27:17] | No, sure. | 当然 |
[27:19] | Sometimes there are rumors, | 有时会有流言蜚语 |
[27:21] | and people, you know, they’re not fucking. | 有些人 确实不会乱搞 |
[27:24] | But sometimes they totally are. | 但有时候他们的确在搞 |
[27:29] | Honestly? | 真的吗 |
[27:36] | This is real. | 这是真的 |
[27:40] | I’m not fucking around on you. | 我没有背着你偷吃 |
[27:52] | Well, I trust you. | 好吧 我相信你 |
[27:55] | Good. | 那就好 |
[27:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:00] | And that put… puts my mind at rest. | 这样… 我就安心了 |
[28:02] | So… | 所以… |
[28:08] | You know, when… | 在… |
[28:12] | when we met, I was in such a mess. | 我们刚见面时 我简直一团糟 |
[28:17] | I need you. Hmm? | 我需要你 |
[28:22] | I do. | 我真的需要 |
[28:27] | I… | 我… |
[28:31] | If you want to know about the secret stuff, | 如果你想知道一些机密 |
[28:34] | the cruise line stuff, I’ll tell you. | 邮轮航线的机密 我会告诉你 |
[28:39] | Because we have to be able to trust. | 因为我们要相互信任 |
[28:40] | Right? | 对吗 |
[28:42] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[28:44] | Yeah, that’d be great. | 是的 那太棒了 |
[28:57] | – Hey. Hey. How ya doin’? – Hi. | -你还好吗 -好哇 |
[29:01] | – Where are the kids? – They’re upstairs. | -孩子们在哪儿 -他们在楼上 |
[29:03] | – Cool. – They’re sleeping. | -好的 -他们在睡觉 |
[29:04] | – Yeah. Right. – I saw Shiv. | -好的 -我看到小西了 |
[29:06] | How are the happy couple? OK? | 新婚夫妇怎么样了 还好吗 |
[29:08] | Good, you know, maintaining the veneer. | 你知道的 保持表面和气 |
[29:11] | Mm-hmm. You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[29:13] | I’m fantastic. I did, like, | 我好极了 今天早上 |
[29:16] | 120 push-ups this morning, so, yeah, I think I’m OK. | 我大概做了一百二十个俯卧撑 所以 我觉得我还好 |
[29:20] | Wow. Wow. You did 120 push-ups. | 你做了一百二十个俯卧撑 |
[29:23] | Rava, I just have a lot goin’ on right now. | 拉瓦 我现在有很多事要做 |
[29:30] | It’s not… | 这不是… |
[29:31] | not one of your more relaxing interludes? | 你更放松的插曲之一吗 |
[29:36] | Yeah. It’s not. | 不 这不是 |
[29:37] | I’m, uh, I’m a big fuckin’ stress knot. What can I tell you? | 我他妈压力太大了 还能说什么 |
[29:41] | I probably have a tumor eating me inside-out. | 可能有个肿瘤在由内而外地蚕食我 |
[29:46] | You want another drink? | 你想再喝一杯吗 |
[29:50] | Your lawyers have gotten a little quiet on me, | 你的律师们对我有点冷漠 |
[29:52] | so I’m just wondering if that’s… | 所以我只想知道 如果那… |
[29:53] | Oh, yeah, I don’t know about that. | 我不清楚那个 |
[29:55] | Can you maybe give them a little nudge? | 你能给他们点暗示吗 |
[29:57] | Sure. | 当然 |
[30:00] | I’ll give them a nudge. | 我会给他们暗示的 |
[30:01] | Ken. Ken. | 肯 肯 |
[30:07] | – I know you… – Oh, yeah, you do? | -我了解你… -是吗 |
[30:09] | – Yeah, I know you. – Really. | -是的 我了解你 -真的吗 |
[30:11] | And if you want to talk, I am here. | 如果你想谈谈的话 我就在这儿 |
[30:13] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[30:15] | Well, I’m good. | 我很好 |
[30:24] | Yeah, you know what, | 其实吧 |
[30:25] | the truth is my lawyers are stonewalling | 说老实话我的律师在拖延 |
[30:27] | because your lawyers are trying to fuck me over. | 因为你的律师想干翻我 |
[30:29] | So shall we just leave it to them, | 那么我们是不是该把事留给他们 |
[30:33] | and then you and me can just flirt | 然后咱俩就能继续调情 |
[30:36] | and you can do your whole la-dee-fuckin’-da smile | 你也可以装你那恶心的假笑 |
[30:39] | and we can just be all chummy and everything | 我们又可以变得亲密啥的 |
[30:41] | because I love all that shit? | 就因为我喜欢这感觉吗 |
[30:43] | Have a fuckin’ line if you need one that badly. | 如果你这么需要嗑药的话 赶紧吸他妈一条吧 |
[30:44] | Yeah, I will, OK? | 好的 我会的 好吗 |
[30:46] | – Fuck you. – Thanks. | -去你妈的吧 -谢谢 |
[30:47] | Everything isn’t what you think. You know? | 一切都不是你想的那样 你知道吗 |
[30:49] | You can’t see inside me | 你看不穿我 |
[30:50] | just ’cause I’ve told you the occasional… | 就因为我告诉了你那偶然的… |
[31:01] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[31:23] | Well, well, well. What the fuck’s going on here? | 好吧 好吧 好吧 这他妈发生了什么 |
[31:25] | This looks mighty fucking cozy. | 这看起来真他妈舒服啊 |
[31:27] | Um… hi. Hi, Kendall. | 你好 肯德尔 |
[31:30] | – Hi. – We were just… | -你好 -我们只是在… |
[31:33] | well, we were just saying | 好吧 我们只是在说 |
[31:33] | that I think that the first time I came here | 我认为我第一次来这儿 |
[31:35] | was back when you guys were kids, like… | 那时候你们还是孩子… |
[31:37] | maybe 1986, I think? | 好像是1986年 |
[31:39] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. Right. – Remember that? | -对 对 对 是的 -还记得吗 |
[31:41] | Right. Great. | 是的 棒极了 |
[31:45] | Sorry. I’m sorry. I should, uh… | 很抱歉 我得… |
[31:49] | circulate. | 在附近转转 |
[31:50] | – OK. – All rightie. | -好的 -好吧 |
[31:51] | – We’ll see ya later. – Yep. | -我们等会儿见 -好的 |
[31:56] | Well, I’m happy to tell, but do we have to do it tonight? | 好吧 我很乐意说 但是我们非得今晚就说吗 |
[32:01] | You know, ’cause it’s about the corporate cover-up of crimes | 因为这关系到公司包庇犯罪 |
[32:04] | and institutionalized sexual abuse. | 和组织化的性虐待 |
[32:06] | Oh, fuck. | 我操了 |
[32:08] | Well… bad for Dad. Great for Gil. | 倒霉的是老爹 走运的是吉尔 |
[32:12] | It’s not very “Wedding-y.” | 这不像是婚礼该谈的事 |
[32:14] | Yeah, still… | 是啊 但… |
[32:19] | OK. So… | 好的 那么… |
[32:23] | there were payoffs, | 有封口费 |
[32:25] | there was… | 有… |
[32:27] | legal and semi-illegal intimidation… | 合法和半合法的恐吓… |
[32:30] | And do you personally have plausible deniability? | 你个人有巧妙的说辞来推脱吗 |
[32:33] | Yes, I think so. Yeah. | 我认为有的 是的 |
[32:34] | Digital deep-clean, | 数据已经深度清理过了 |
[32:36] | and I shredded the paper material. | 我还用碎纸机销毁了书面材料 |
[32:38] | – Great. – An outside team. | -太棒了 -加一个外部团队 |
[32:40] | And inside, signed the paper out– Greg. | 至于内部 格雷格在名册上签了字 |
[32:42] | – Greg. – Yeah. | -格雷格 -是的 |
[32:43] | Just thought family would be safest, | 我觉得家人会可靠点 |
[32:45] | and Greg’s expendable. You know. | 而且格雷格是可消耗的 |
[32:47] | What, you’d… kill Greg? | 什么 你会消耗… 格雷格吗 |
[32:49] | No. But you know, he’s family, right? | 不会 但你懂的 他是家人 对吧 |
[32:51] | – So we shut him up. – Yeah, OK, right. | -所以我们让他闭嘴了 -好吧 行 |
[32:56] | What are you gonna do with this? | 你拿这个要干什么 |
[32:59] | ‘Cause if I give you the details, | 因为如果我把细节都告诉你了 |
[33:02] | it could really hurt me, Shiv. | 这可能会重伤我的 小西 |
[33:06] | You’re not gonna let me get hurt? | 你不会让我受伤的吧 |
[33:11] | No. | 不会 |
[33:15] | I’ll need specifics. | 我还需要细节 |
[33:18] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[33:19] | So… | 那么… |
[33:22] | So. | 那么 |
[34:03] | Keep him away from me. | 让他离我远些 |
[34:10] | Your father’s making a subtle entrance… as I see. | 如我所见… 你爸爸来了个精致的入场 |
[34:18] | Hey. | 别这样 |
[34:20] | Come on. Forbidden fruit. | 来吧 尝尝禁果 |
[34:23] | Nate. | 纳特 |
[34:24] | Has the chicken laid the egg? | 鸡下蛋了吗 |
[34:26] | Uh, no. Not yet. No joy. | 没有 还没有 别高兴了 |
[34:34] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[34:41] | I’m desperate to make you concentrate | 我只求你专注于我一人 |
[34:43] | on nothing but me for just 15 minutes. | 那怕只是一刻钟都好 |
[34:46] | You think I used to concentrate on you? | 你以为我以前专注过你吗 |
[34:51] | Nate. | 纳特 |
[35:09] | So, Greg Egg. | 那么 蛋蛋格雷格 |
[35:12] | How long do you give it? | 你觉得能维持多久 |
[35:14] | I’m sorry? | 恕我迟钝 |
[35:16] | The marriage. How long do you give it? | 这段婚姻 你觉得能维持多久 |
[35:20] | Is there doubt afoot? | 有什么问题吗 |
[35:23] | I mean, I for one think they look solid as a rock. | 我的意思是 我觉得他俩情比金坚 |
[35:27] | But there you go, I’m just an old romantic. | 看吧 我只是守旧的浪漫派 |
[35:36] | Yeah, yeah! | 好的 好的 |
[35:41] | – Here we are. – Thank you. | -我们到了 -谢谢你 |
[36:05] | – Hello. – Hey. | -你好 -好哇 |
[36:08] | I’m feeling… much better. | 我感觉… 好多了 |
[36:12] | He’s much improved. | 他好了不少 |
[36:13] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[36:15] | Though you weren’t actually invited. | 但其实我们没邀请你 |
[36:17] | Maybe I can get them to make you an omelet and find you a chair. | 没准我能让他们给你煎个蛋卷再找个座 |
[36:20] | I think usually the ones who are paying get a chair, no? | 我觉得一般来说出了钱的都该有座 不是吗 |
[36:23] | Oh. I didn’t realize you’d contributed, Marcia. | 没看出来你还有贡献呢 玛西娅 |
[36:27] | So rude of me. Thank you. | 我太失礼了 多谢 |
[36:31] | Let’s get to the fuckin’ room, shall we? | 我们快他妈去房间吧 行吗 |
[36:33] | How is the big man? Well, well, well. | 我们的大人物怎么样了 |
[36:36] | It’s good to see you. You good? | 很高兴见到你 还好吗 |
[36:38] | All good. Everything is good, acquisition-wise. | 很好 一切都好 股东可以安心 |
[36:41] | All we have to do is shut | 我们要做的 |
[36:42] | down the voice of the fuckin’ people over there. | 就是让那边那人他妈的闭嘴 |
[36:44] | Oh, there he is. | 他在那儿 |
[36:55] | – Will you excuse me? – Absolutely. | -先失陪了 -没问题 |
[37:09] | Kendall. | 肯德尔 |
[37:12] | Hey, Dad. | 你好 老爸 |
[37:15] | So, what about it, son? | 怎么了 儿子 |
[37:17] | You want to jump out of the trenches and play a game of soccer? | 你想跳出战壕玩场足球游戏吗 |
[37:20] | Can I bring you some corn to get you through the winter? | 要我给你带些玉米来帮你熬过冬天吗 |
[37:24] | How ya doin’? What’s the news? | 你最近怎么样 有什么新动作 |
[37:28] | Oh, keepin’ busy. | 一直在忙 |
[37:32] | You need a reference for your résumé? | 你的简历需要介绍信吗 |
[37:36] | Relatively punctual. | 说说你比较守时 |
[37:38] | Prone to bouts of insubordination. | 但容易多次不服从命令 |
[37:42] | Yeah, well, you know. | 是啊 你知道的 |
[37:46] | So… | 那… |
[37:49] | how long are you gonna fuck about on the outside? | 你还要在外面胡闹多久 |
[37:52] | Uh-huh. You recruiting? | 你是在招募我吗 |
[37:55] | What, new Head of Being Continually Thwarted? | 新的”不断受挫部”主任之类的吗 |
[38:05] | How would a TV network suit you? Huh? | 一家网络电视给你管 怎么样 |
[38:09] | One of the big guys when I land it. | 等我落实了 就让你当老板之一 |
[38:11] | Could that work? | 那样行吗 |
[38:13] | You feelin’ the heat on your own? | 你感觉到身上的压力了是吗 |
[38:16] | Yeah? A little? | 有点了 是吗 |
[38:17] | You want me back, like to… | 你要我回来… |
[38:19] | Like to put that in a press release? | 好把这件事写进新闻稿里吗 |
[38:25] | I’m just a lovely guy. | 我只是个和蔼的人 |
[38:41] | Can you top me up, please? | 请帮我倒满 好吗 |
[38:43] | So? What was all that about, cocksucker? | 杂种 你们都聊了些什么 |
[38:46] | Oh, he was just telling me what a sensational job you’re doing. | 他只是在跟我说你做的事有多么轰动 |
[38:52] | Fuck you. | 你大爷的 |
[38:55] | Did he mention the launch? | 他提到发射那事了吗 |
[38:56] | Does he know that I’ve accelerated? | 他知道是我促成的吗 |
[39:00] | Say something fuckin’ funny? | 我说什么好笑的话了吗 |
[39:03] | Hello. | 你好 |
[39:05] | Caroline Collingwood. Mother of the bride. | 我是卡洛琳·科林伍德 新娘的母亲 |
[39:06] | Oh. Hi, I’m Stewy. | 您好 我是斯图伊 |
[39:08] | So, how long do you give it? | 你觉得能维持多久 |
[39:09] | Uh, I’d say forever. | 我想会是永远 |
[39:13] | Or until Shiv goes away for the week, whichever comes first. | 或是直到小西离开一周 要看哪个先来了 |
[39:16] | Excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[39:17] | You… beast. | 你个… 禽兽 |
[39:20] | Hi. Mom. I hear you’re asking | 妈妈 我听说你一直在问 |
[39:22] | “How long you give it.” | “你觉得能维持多久” |
[39:23] | Just a cheeky icebreaker. | 只是用来破冰的俏皮话 |
[39:25] | OK, well, it’s pretty fuckin’ horrible. | 好吧 但真是太他妈可怕了 |
[39:27] | It’s not all about you, Shiv. | 不是针对你 小西 |
[39:28] | Other people need something to say. | 其他人需要有话说 |
[39:30] | OK, well, can you ask | 好的 那你能问他们 |
[39:31] | them about the price of fucking fish instead? | 鱼的价格而不是这个行吗 |
[39:34] | I like your girlfriend, Ro. | 我喜欢你的女朋友 小罗 |
[39:36] | Oh, thank you. I met her at a sex party | 谢谢 我在一个色情派对上认识的她 |
[39:39] | where she was giving the groom a blowjob. | 那时候她在给新郎口交 |
[39:42] | – You should marry that one. – Excuse me? | -你该和她结婚 -什么 |
[39:45] | And Shiv, stop taking everything so seriously. | 小西 别把一切看得这么严肃 |
[39:47] | I’m trying to sparkle. | 我是想添砖加瓦 |
[39:50] | When people ask me how long I give it, I say forever. | 当别人问我这段婚姻能维持多久 我说的是永远 |
[39:52] | – OK, well… – It will be forever. | -好吧… -会是永远的 |
[39:54] | – Well, thank you. – Or it’ll feel like forever. | -好的 谢谢 -或者感觉像是永远 |
[39:59] | She says she’s being impish. | 她说自己想当个老顽童 |
[40:01] | She’s being a stone cold bitch. | 她就是个冷酷的婊子 |
[40:05] | Hey, you want to meet up later tonight? All together? | 今晚晚些时候你想碰个头吗 我们一起 |
[40:08] | – At the place? – Yeah. | -老地方吗 -是的 |
[40:12] | So, uh… | 那么… |
[40:16] | …you talked to the white whale? | …你跟白鲸谈过了吗 |
[40:17] | What’d he have to say? | 他有什么要说的 |
[40:18] | Nothing. I mean, | 没什么 我的意思是 |
[40:20] | he’s just shoring up his position. | 他只是在支撑自己的位置 |
[40:22] | It’s not real. He’s under pressure. | 这不是真的 他承受着压力 |
[40:24] | Are you good? No wobbles, right? You OK? | 你好吗 没有犹豫吧 你还好吗 |
[40:27] | I’m not gonna get coldcocked here, am I? | 我应该不会被伏击吧 |
[40:32] | ‘Cause I heard from Frank | 因为我听弗兰克说 |
[40:33] | the Canadians might not be too keen on me. | 加拿大人好像不怎么喜欢我 |
[40:35] | You talked to the fucking grandfather clock? | 你他娘的跟老爷钟说话了吗 |
[40:37] | Has he signed anything? | 他察觉什么了没 |
[40:38] | No, that would just be rude. | 没有 这样说太失礼了 |
[40:41] | I mean, he– he– he– | 他 他 他… |
[40:43] | he used to give me flying lessons | 他以前经常开他的赛斯纳飞机 |
[40:44] | in his fuckin’ Cessna. | 给我上飞行课 |
[40:46] | Come on, man. | 拜托 兄弟 |
[40:48] | You’re not a little prince anymore. | 你不再是一个小王子了 |
[40:49] | Don’t rely on Sir Talky of Fuckchester, please. | 请你不要信赖”慢彻斯特的话多先生” |
[40:51] | He’s good, Stewy. | 没事的 斯图伊 |
[40:58] | Are we working upstate, or… | 我们要专攻北部 还是… |
[41:00] | Ah. Mr. Fuckhead, I presume. | 您就是痴线先生吧 |
[41:04] | Logan Roy, Logan Roy, Logan Roy. | 洛根·罗伊 洛根·罗伊 洛根·罗伊 |
[41:08] | Are we allowed to talk? | 我们可以对话吗 |
[41:10] | I’ve nothing but admiration for you personally, Mr. Roy. | 罗伊先生 我个人对你只有钦佩 别无他意 |
[41:13] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[41:15] | It’s the sort of thing you say, isn’t it? | 这就是该说的场面话 不是吗 |
[41:16] | Ooh. Classy. | 真高级 |
[41:19] | So, what is it you’ve got against me? | 那么 你手里有什么东西来对付我 |
[41:23] | You’re the one making it personal. | 是你把局面变成人身攻击 |
[41:25] | I’m just trying to do my job, | 我只是想做好本职工作 |
[41:27] | think of everyone, not just myself. | 考虑到每个人 而不仅仅是我自己 |
[41:29] | The interest of each is the good of all. | 受益个人就是受益所有人 |
[41:31] | That is the whole of the law. | 这就是全部法律 |
[41:32] | You don’t need to remind me of my Adam Smith. | 你不必提醒我亚当·斯密的理论 |
[41:34] | – I taught economics. – Where? Kindergarten? | -我教经济 -在哪教 幼儿园吗 |
[41:37] | What about “From each according to his ability, | 那么”各尽所能 |
[41:40] | to each according to his need”? | 按劳分配” 怎么样 |
[41:42] | What about, and this isn’t me talking, | 那么 这话不是我说的啊 |
[41:43] | but what about me, Mr. Fucking Ability, | 但是”他娘的超能先生” |
[41:47] | busting my chops in my auto shop | 我在自个汽车商店里拼了命地工作 |
[41:48] | so that some needy fuck from the projects | 难道是为方便一些体制内的穷酸鬼 |
[41:52] | can jack off on my time? | 占我的时间手淫吗 |
[41:54] | That’s the issue, I’m afraid. | 恐怕这就是问题所在 |
[41:56] | Well, I find that a very reductive view of human nature. | 我倒觉得这只是人之本性的简化展现 |
[41:59] | I didn’t make human nature, | 我不创造本性 |
[42:00] | but I do know what they read and what they watch. | 但我知道他们读了什么 看了什么 |
[42:02] | I make my nut off what people really want. | 我深知人们真正想要什么 |
[42:06] | Don’t tell me about people. | 别跟我谈人 |
[42:08] | I’d go flat broke in a week if I didn’t. | 如果我不懂人 一周之内就会倾家荡产 |
[42:15] | Nice to meet you, Senator. | 很高兴见到你 参议员 |
[42:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:24] | Sleep well, Dad. | 睡个好觉 爸 |
[42:26] | – Night. – Thank you. | -晚安 -谢谢 |
[42:28] | Might be your last good one for a decade or so. | 可能是你十多年内最后一个好觉 |
[42:32] | The cruise situation. | 邮轮事件 |
[42:35] | I don’t know what you’re talkin’ about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[42:37] | Yeah, sure. | 对 当然 |
[42:38] | Well, you might soon. | 你可能很快就会知道了 |
[42:41] | Unless… | 除非… |
[42:49] | You could afford to be un petit peu plus agréable, Siobhan. | 你可以表现得更讨人喜欢一点 西沃恩 |
[42:53] | You don’t understand, Marcia. | 你不明白 玛西娅 |
[42:55] | Well, I know when I see a spoiled slut. | 我知道一个被宠坏的荡妇是什么样子 |
[42:59] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[43:00] | Tu m’entends. | 你听到我说的了 |
[43:03] | What the fuck? Who are you? | 什么玩意儿 你算老几 |
[43:05] | Apart from a machine for gathering power? | 除了是积攒力量的机器之外 |
[43:08] | You don’t know how vulnerable a human being can be. | 你不知道人类能有多脆弱 |
[43:11] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 拜托 |
[43:12] | Have you ever had a fucking grapefruit without an agenda? | 你他妈是不是随心所欲地嗑药啊 |
[43:15] | He made you a playground, | 他给你造了一个操场 |
[43:16] | and you think it’s a whole world. | 你却以为是整个世界 |
[43:18] | Well, va te faire foutre. | 去你妈的 |
[43:20] | Go out and see how you like it. | 去外面的世界看看你能不能受得了 |
[43:23] | Fuck off. | 给我滚 |
[43:32] | Well, you two seem to be the best of friends. | 你俩似乎比闺蜜都亲呢 |
[43:34] | Don’t. | 别调侃了 |
[43:35] | Aw, come on. It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[43:38] | Hey. Pinky. | 宝贝 |
[43:42] | Someone will be in touch. | 有人会联系你的 |
[43:47] | Great. | 行 |
[43:53] | You know, you’re fuckin’ great. | 你太他妈棒了 |
[43:56] | Thank you! | 谢谢你 |
[43:58] | You’re not a head fuck. | 你不是祸水 |
[43:59] | Or a bitch or a leech. | 不贱也不贪财[水蛭] |
[44:02] | You say such pretty things. | 你嘴真甜 |
[44:04] | You never once asked to stay over… | 你从来没提过留下过夜… |
[44:08] | or how it works with my dad, or the trust, | 不问我跟我爸关系如何 也不问信托 |
[44:11] | or what my stake is, you know? | 也不问我的股份 |
[44:15] | I’m just pathologically incurious. | 我只是单纯不感兴趣 |
[44:22] | What if I was prepared to marry you? | 要是我准备好要娶你了呢 |
[44:29] | What? | 什么 |
[44:32] | Shiv’s getting married, | 小西快结婚了 |
[44:33] | Kendall got married… | 肯德尔结过了… |
[44:35] | I see. So, how about you come down off of Mt. Olympus | 所以你就想从奥林匹斯山上下来 |
[44:38] | and propose to a mere mortal? | 向一个凡人求婚 |
[44:40] | Yeah, what if? | 万一呢 |
[44:41] | – No. – No? | -不行 -不行吗 |
[44:43] | – Crazy. – Why is this crazy? | -疯了 -哪里疯了 |
[44:47] | Because this isn’t a normal relationship. | 因为这不是一段正常的恋爱关系 |
[44:50] | Why? | 为什么 |
[44:51] | Well, um, for one thing, | 一方面 |
[44:55] | we never fuck. | 我们没做过 |
[44:56] | Oh, yeah, we do. | 做过啊 |
[44:58] | – No, we don’t. – Yeah, come on, | -不 没有 -得了吧 |
[45:00] | yeah, we do, we’ve been busy, that’s all. | 当然做过 我们只是太忙了而已 |
[45:02] | No, you, like, kind of jerked off near me, once. | 你也就在我身边打了次飞机 |
[45:06] | There’s no need to be disgusting. | 别恶心人 |
[45:08] | To be honest, Roman, I’ve had more sexual contact | 老实讲 罗曼 我跟新郎的性接触 |
[45:11] | with the groom than I have with you. | 比跟你一起的还要多 |
[45:12] | I asked you not to talk about that. | 我让你别提这件事了 |
[45:14] | I’ve slept with a lot of guys, Roman Roy, | 我跟很多男人睡过 罗曼·罗伊 |
[45:16] | and if that is gonna be a problem, you better say. | 你要是不乐意就尽早说 |
[45:18] | It’s not gonna be a problem, it’s Tom’s. | 对汤姆来说是麻烦 对我不是 |
[45:20] | You want to get married or not? | 你到底想不想结婚 |
[45:25] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[45:28] | Do you think this is the way to get someone to stay? | 你觉得这样就能让别人留下来吗 |
[45:37] | Hey-hey, Gerri. | 格丽 |
[45:40] | Thank you for meeting me here. | 谢谢你来这儿见我 |
[45:43] | Uh-huh. What is this? | 什么事 |
[45:44] | Uh, just a chat. | 闲聊而已 |
[45:46] | Right. It’s your wedding; | 没错 这是你的婚礼 |
[45:47] | why do I feel like I’m about to get fucked? | 为什么我有种自己要悲剧[被干]的感觉 |
[45:50] | OK, it’s late. Here’s the situation. | 晚了 是这样 |
[45:53] | I know all about the cruise division horror show. | 我知道邮轮部门那些见不得人的事情 |
[45:56] | And the cover-up. | 和你们欲盖弥彰的事 |
[45:57] | And Gil wants to go to town on you, | 吉尔正急着跟你当面对质 |
[45:59] | but maybe I can get him to hold off | 但我能拖他一会儿 |
[46:00] | if ATN stops the personal stuff. | 只要泛美别再播他老婆的 |
[46:03] | Gil’s wife. | 私事 |
[46:04] | You want us to stop attacking him? | 你要让我们不喷他 |
[46:06] | Poor liddle fwagile pwesidential candidate. | 可怜又脆弱的总统候选人 |
[46:08] | No, keep attacking him all through the primaries, | 不是 初选的时候尽管攻击他 |
[46:11] | fire up our base, and then just back off | 给我们炒话题 大选的时候 |
[46:13] | for the general. | 偃旗息鼓 |
[46:14] | They’re journalists, Shiv, not remote-controlled little… | 他们是记者 小西 不是遥控… |
[46:17] | Yeah, sure they are. I just feel confident that, you know, | 他们当然是 所以我很确定 |
[46:19] | a little public comment or two from my dad, an email, | 一两条我爸的公开评论 外加一封邮件 |
[46:23] | and the minions realign pretty quick. | 这些奴才就会改变想法了 |
[46:26] | So you are, um… | 你是在… |
[46:29] | just to be clear… | 话讲清楚… |
[46:31] | Oh, yeah. No, I’m bullying you. | 不 我就是在恐吓你 |
[46:32] | Yes. I’m blackmailing you. | 在勒索你 |
[46:34] | I’m threatening to destroy my father, | 我在用毁掉我爸来威胁你 |
[46:36] | – however you want to put it. – And you’re happy with that? | -不管你怎么说 -你这么做很开心 |
[46:38] | Oh, come on, it is what it is. | 拜托 事已至此 |
[46:41] | You used to be such a nice girl. | 你以前可是个乖乖女 |
[46:44] | And Tom needs to be clean. | 别把汤姆扯进来 |
[46:46] | Move him on, move him up… maybe abroad. | 让他置身事外 或者加官晋爵… 甚至送出国都行 |
[46:50] | Clean hands. | 必须无迹可寻 |
[46:51] | You’re very pushy, missy. | 你很强势 小姐 |
[46:52] | Thank you, fairy godmother. | 谢谢你 仙女教母 |
[46:57] | And if I was authorized to accept, | 要是上面同意我接受条件 |
[46:59] | can you get Mr. Smith to fuck off back to Washington | 你能让史密斯先生滚回华盛顿 |
[47:02] | and not pull down his pants to show off his amazing morals? | 别让他再脱裤子秀道德下限了好吗 |
[47:04] | Yeah, I’m pretty sure I can persuade him that a dirty LBJ | 我应该能说服他做个肮脏的林登·贝恩斯·约翰逊[美国总统] |
[47:07] | gets more done than a clean McGovern. | 比干净的麦戈文[同期美国政治家]好处来得多 |
[47:12] | OK, well, good night. | 好吧 晚安 |
[47:16] | No marriage advice from my dear old godmother? | 我亲爱的教母不给点婚姻上的建议吗 |
[47:21] | I don’t know. I was never very good at all that. | 不知道 反正我也不太懂那些 |
[47:25] | My husband died. | 我丈夫去世了 |
[47:27] | Don’t let him die? | 别让老公死了 |
[47:33] | OK, what is this? I was in the middle of a conversation. | 干嘛 我正跟人家谈到一半 |
[47:36] | Dude, I am super-sorry. Jess, could you give us a second? | 老兄 我太对不起你了 杰西 能回避下吗 |
[47:38] | No. Stew? Seriously. | 别 斯图 你认真的 |
[47:40] | Ken, I got… I got Sandy on the line. | 肯 这里… 桑迪在线上 |
[47:44] | Sandy? | 桑迪 |
[47:47] | – Fuck. – What is it? | -干 -怎么回事 |
[47:49] | He can tell you. | 他会跟你说的 |
[47:50] | You can say, Stew. What’s with the theatrics? | 你来说 斯图 又整什么幺蛾子了 |
[47:52] | Can you hold for Mr. Furness? | 你能稍等下弗尼斯先生吗 |
[47:54] | He was just there. Where’d he go? | 他刚还在的 人去哪儿了 |
[47:55] | You’re not gonna say? Seriously? | 你不说吗 讲真的 |
[47:59] | Is this the coldcock? | 这是伏击吗 |
[48:00] | I think it’s just best that he tell you. That’s all. | 我觉得最好让他来告诉你 |
[48:01] | You’re such a pussy. | 你真没种 |
[48:04] | Is… Is it… Is this, uh, Canadian shit? | 是… 是… 是加拿大那事儿吗 |
[48:07] | Um… it’s about that bear hug letter. | 是关于熊抱信的事 |
[48:11] | – Starting the takeover? – OK. | -讲启动并购那封 -行 |
[48:14] | An acceleration. | 加快节奏 |
[48:16] | No, no, no. No, no, no. Fuck off. | 不 不 不 别闹 |
[48:19] | This weekend. | 这周末 |
[48:21] | – Hello, Sandy? – At my sister’s wedding? | -喂 桑迪 -在我妹妹的婚礼上 |
[48:23] | Are you insane? What do you want this to be, | 你疯了吗 这是闹哪出 |
[48:26] | One Wedding and Four Fuckin’ Funerals? | 一个婚礼和四个葬礼吗 |
[48:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[48:29] | Hi. Yeah, he told me already. | 喂 他都跟我说了 |
[48:31] | No, absolutely not, no way, no. No! Fuck this! | 绝对不行 没门 操 |
[48:35] | Listen, but you told Frank Vernon. | 可你告诉弗兰克·弗农了 |
[48:41] | That has… I… I hinted. | 那是… 我… 我暗示他了 |
[48:42] | We’ve been contacted by a reporter, | 有个记者联系上我们 |
[48:45] | and they know something’s cooking. | 他们知道有人在密谋 |
[48:48] | We have to go tomorrow or risk a leak, | 我们明天就要开始否则就可能泄密 |
[48:50] | which kills us. | 那就死定了 |
[48:53] | No. N… We’re all together, OK? | 不… 我们在一条船上 |
[48:56] | This is… This is not a good time. | 现在… 现在时机不成熟 |
[48:58] | Well, it really is a good time. | 现在就是个好时机 |
[49:00] | Your dad’s out of the loop in the UK, | 你爸身处英国 不在现场 |
[49:03] | we catch him off-guard. | 我们趁他不备 |
[49:07] | No. | 不 |
[49:09] | I… I need to, uh, you know, pr… | 我… 我需要 准… |
[49:13] | p-p-p-prepare. | 准备下 |
[49:15] | Uh, I… I… | 我… |
[49:17] | Sandy, I need… | 桑迪 我需要… |
[49:19] | prep time. | 时间准备 |
[49:20] | OK? F-For the approach. | 好吗 为了和他们接触 |
[49:22] | You can’t make an omelet without breaking some dicks. | 做鸡蛋饼免不了敲碎几个蛋 |
[49:25] | Look, I’m sorry. OK? | 我很抱歉 好吗 |
[49:28] | We’ll be in touch with the letter, | 我们信里保持联系 |
[49:29] | and let’s close-coordinate on the minute it’s presented. | 然后到时候保持密切合作 |
[49:33] | OK? Thanks, kid. | 行吗 谢了 孩子 |
[49:36] | Motherfucker. | 畜生 |
[49:52] | How ya doin’? | 你怎么样 |
[49:55] | Where’s Con? | 老康去哪儿了 |
[49:57] | Did…? | 有… |
[49:59] | – Con? Was he invited? – Did you tell him? | -老康 有人请他来吗 -你跟他说了吗 |
[50:02] | Come on. What? | 别这样 搞什么 |
[50:04] | You want me to get him? I told Willa. | 想让我去叫他吗 我告诉威拉了 |
[50:06] | Uh… my… | 我的… |
[50:09] | Fucking hell! | 他奶奶的 |
[50:10] | Why did you get in the boat? | 你们干嘛坐在船里 |
[50:15] | No, I’m good. I got shit to do. | 不用 我就算了 我还有事呢 |
[50:17] | What?! Why are we here? | 啥玩意 那咱来这干吗 |
[50:19] | I thought this was for old times. | 我还以为这是为了怀念从前 |
[50:21] | No? | 不要吗 |
[50:23] | What about you, you wanna smoke my jay? | 那你呢 你想抽一口吗 |
[50:26] | No, I got shit to do too. | 不了 我也有事呢 |
[50:27] | A lot cookin’. | 好多事要处理 |
[50:29] | What the fuck! Really? | 去你的 什么鬼 |
[50:31] | All right, one hit. | 行吧 就一口 |
[50:33] | There we go, motherfucker. | 这就对了 老铁 |
[50:37] | Diss. | 又来 |
[50:38] | – Intercepted. – Old times. | – 截胡啊 -从前的日子嘛 |
[50:43] | So listen, guys, um… | 伙计们 听我说… |
[50:46] | I do have something I need to tell you. | 我有很重要的事要告诉你们 |
[50:48] | Um… I was at Mom’s earlier, | 我之前去了老妈那里 |
[50:52] | she had me going through her papers and stuff, | 她要我帮她收拾那些文件什么的 |
[50:54] | sortin’ through some shit, | 整理好多东西 |
[50:55] | and it turns out, uh, Shiv… | 结果发现 小西… |
[50:59] | you’re adopted. | 你是收养的 |
[51:02] | And Ken? You’re adopted. | 还有 肯 你也是收养的 |
[51:05] | And Connor is obviously adopted. | 康纳 很明显他是收养的 |
[51:07] | And so all that shit’s comin’ to me, | 所以那些破玩意儿都是我的了 |
[51:10] | so you can fuck off. | 你们赶紧滚吧 |
[51:11] | I’m sorry, I don’t know why I asked you down here. | 真对不起 我不知道为什么叫你过来 |
[51:14] | No, it’s good. | 不用 没事儿 |
[51:16] | Congratulations. | 恭喜了 |
[51:19] | I’m happy for you. | 我替你高兴 |
[51:22] | I’m happy for you. | 也替你高兴 |
[51:25] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[51:29] | It’s gotta not be so easy for you | 置身事外 看着我大显身手 |
[51:32] | to be on the outside, seeing me do big shit. | 对你来说应该不容易吧 |
[51:38] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[51:39] | Big of you. Thank you. | 你真慷慨 谢了啊 |
[51:43] | Yeah, well… | 对 好吧… |
[51:46] | uh… can I suggest a hug? | 能拥抱一下吗 |
[51:51] | – You serious? – What is it– What? | -你讲真吗 -什么啊 |
[51:52] | – Yeah. I’m serious. – Why? | -我是认真的 -干嘛啊 |
[51:53] | Just… come on. Bring it in. | 你就… 快点 快过来 |
[51:56] | – You know you want to. – I’m goin’ butt-first. | -你们也想要的 -我要坐你身上 |
[51:59] | Here I come. | 来咯 |
[52:01] | Here we all are! | 来啦 |
[52:06] | I think I cut the nipple right off! | 我好像把他乳头揪掉了 |
[52:12] | I don’t know, I mean, like, | 我不知道 我是说 |
[52:13] | I think I owe it to him, | 我觉得我亏欠了他 |
[52:15] | but I don’t want to be the one to tell him. | 但我不想由我来说这事 |
[52:17] | You know? | 你明白吗 |
[52:19] | I mean, like, what if he finds out that I knew? | 我是说 如果他发现我知道了呢 |
[52:28] | Like… I either– | 要么… |
[52:31] | I either owe it to tell him– owe it to him to tell him, | 要么我亲口告诉他 然后亏欠了他 |
[52:35] | or I don’t owe it to him to totally t– not tell him. | 要么我绝口不提 但也算亏欠他 |
[52:39] | I think tell him. | 你告诉他吧 |
[52:42] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 说得对 |
[52:46] | Maybe don’t? | 要不还是别说 |
[52:48] | I don’t fuckin’ know. | 我他妈真不知道 |
[53:08] | Right. | 行吧 |
[53:10] | Well, no we can’t do that because that’ll trigger | 不行 我们不能那样 因为这会曝光 |
[53:12] | the disclosure… | 引起连锁反应… |
[53:56] | – Oh, shit. That’s him. – Wait. Stop. Stop. | -我靠 是他 -等下 快停 停 |
[54:00] | Great night. Th-Thanks for the ride. | 今晚很愉快 谢谢你送我 |
[54:01] | – Hey, Tom! – Hey, hey! | -汤姆 -喂 |
[54:06] | – Hey, wait up! – Morning, Greg! | -等我一下 -早啊 格雷格 |
[54:12] | Look, Tom, uh, | 听着 汤姆 |
[54:14] | I… I, uh, didn’t know… | 我… 我不知道… |
[54:17] | …like, exactly how to tell you this, | …到底应该怎么和你说 |
[54:20] | and I’ve been up all night trying to think exactly how to… | 我真的整晚都在想应该怎么… |
[54:24] | broach– | 开这个口 |
[54:27] | So I want to just say that– that… | 所以我只想说 就是… |
[54:29] | I think that Shiv is, like… | 我觉得小西 她… |
[54:32] | No. N– | 不是 |
[54:34] | I think she’s having an affair. | 我觉得她外边有人了 |
[54:35] | No. You’re wrong. | 没有 你弄错了 |
[54:37] | No– No, I’m– I mean, not… | 不 不 我是说 不是… |
[54:39] | Shut up, Greg. Shut up. | 别说了 格雷格 闭嘴 |
[54:41] | Well, no, because I s– I– | 不是的 因为我… |
[54:43] | – You are. You’re wrong. – Maybe I’m wrong. | -你错了 错的离谱 -没准儿是我错了 |
[54:45] | You are wrong, so we’re all good. | 你弄错了 我们俩没事儿 |
[54:47] | – OK. G-Good. – OK? So, good. | -好 那就好 -说完了 行了 |
[54:50] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢你抽时间 |
[54:51] | Yeah. And you don’t want to hear… | 没事 你不想听下… |
[54:53] | I don’t want to hear anything, | 我什么都不想听 |
[54:53] | Greg, because it was a misunderstanding, OK? | 格雷格 因为这是个误会 行了吗 |
[54:55] | – I saw what I saw… – Shut up. | -我很确定我看见的… -快闭嘴 |
[54:57] | I just said shut up. Shut the fuck up. | 我说了闭嘴 安静 |
[54:58] | All right, but I think you should know… | 好吧 但我觉得你应该知道… |
[54:59] | No. Shut– Shut the fuck up, Greg. | 不 闭上你的嘴 格雷格 |
[55:02] | – I’m trying to help you. – Shut up, will ya? | -我是想帮你 -闭嘴 行吗 |
[55:04] | – Fuckin’ shut up. – Dude! What the hell?! | -给我住口 -老兄 你干什么 |
[55:06] | I told you to fuckin’ shut up! | 我说了你给我住口 |
[55:10] | Get off of me! | 你快松手 |
[55:11] | – Just shut up! – What the fuck, man?! | -给我闭嘴 -你干什么你 |
[55:13] | – Yeah, I– – Shut up! | -我就是 -住口 |
[55:27] | You know, | 你知道 |
[55:28] | I was quite outraged when she suggested this. | 她提这个的时候我气坏了 |
[55:31] | I don’t like being outside the U.S. For too long. | 我不喜欢在美国以外待太久 |
[55:34] | Doesn’t sit well. | 肯定不舒服 |
[55:36] | And there’s a mercilessness I miss. | 我还怀念本土的凉薄氛围 |
[55:39] | I’m not used to these squalid little deals. | 我受不了这些肮脏的买卖 |
[55:41] | Yeah, living with the safety catch off, | 是啊 带枪不上保险栓 |
[55:43] | fuckin’ without a rubber. | 做爱也不用套子 |
[55:45] | Everywhere else feels so soft. | 身边的人都是怂包 |
[55:47] | I mean, look at this fuckin’ place. | 你瞧这破地儿 |
[55:51] | Yeah, well, it– it’s all quite refined. | 好吧 这里很有诗意 |
[55:54] | Refined? Ahh. | 什么诗意 |
[55:56] | Slaves. Cotton and sugar. | 奴隶 棉花和糖 |
[56:00] | This country’s nothing but an off-shore laundry | 这个国家也就是离岸一个把罪恶 |
[56:02] | for turning evil into hard currency. | 兑换成硬通货[白银]的洗衣房 |
[56:07] | Is this where you tell me you’re working for the communists? | 你这是在告诉我 你在给共党工作吗 |
[56:10] | And now it just lies here, | 现在这里都是谎话 |
[56:11] | living off its capital, sucking in immigrants | 靠资本维生 吸移民者的血汗 |
[56:15] | to turn it and stop it getting bed sores. | 防止再长褥疮 |
[56:17] | I was looking forward to taking you down. | 我期待着看你玩崩盘 |
[56:19] | You’ve got a very persuasive daughter. | 你女儿非常能说服人 |
[56:22] | But doesn’t a deal feel so much better? | 但还是交易更有说服力吧 |
[56:26] | Handshake? | 握个手吧 |
[56:30] | I don’t think either of us want to get dirty, do we? | 咱俩都不想弄脏自己的手 对吧 |
[56:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[57:09] | You want to game it? | 想开玩吗 |
[57:12] | Sure. | 当然 |
[57:14] | Deliver the letter, | 寄出那封信 |
[57:15] | he calls emergency board… | 他召开董事会紧急会议… |
[57:19] | we go public, world blows up. | 我们公开 然后舆论哗然 |
[57:35] | The arbs dive in, | 会计审查介入 |
[57:37] | he tells the world some fairy tales, | 他对外开始编童话故事 |
[57:38] | talks poison pill, other defenses, | 提出毒丸计划 还有其他措施 |
[57:42] | board says, “Hang on, we don’t want to get sued.” | 董事会提出”等等 我们不想被起诉” |
[57:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[57:58] | Dad says, “Fuck the shareholders,” | 爸说”去他的股东” |
[58:00] | he calls analysts, calls hedge funds, | 他联系分析师和对冲基金的人 |
[58:02] | tries to find a white knight, | 试着用白衣骑士策略解决 |
[58:04] | calls us, tells us to fuck off. | 打给我们 让我们玩蛋去 |
[58:06] | He’s a good man, Pinky. | 他是个好人 宝贝 |
[58:09] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好人 |
[58:20] | Price rockets, because everyone knows we’re gonna win. | 股价激增 因为大家都知道我们会赢 |
[58:32] | You think there’s a chance he’ll just do a deal? | 你觉得他有可能接受协议吗 |
[58:36] | Have you met my dad? | 你没见过我爸吗 |
[58:40] | Nope. He’ll never retreat. | 没可能 他绝不退缩 |
[58:44] | It’ll be hostile, hostile, hostile. | 他只会反对 反对 再反对 |