时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What are we talking? Like ten days? | 怎么样 等个大概十天 |
[00:06] | Then we go in for the kill? | 然后我们杀入其中吗 |
[00:07] | Why are you so jumpy about this, Ken? | 你为什么神经兮兮的 小肯 |
[00:09] | About taking the company out of family control? Forever? | 因为要永远让公司脱离家族掌控 |
[00:12] | I don’t know, Stewy. Why would that make me jumpy? | 我不知道 斯图伊 那为什么让我神经兮兮的 |
[00:15] | I wanna destroy ATN. | 我要摧毁泛美网络科技公司 |
[00:17] | If there’s anything you can get me. | 如果你能给我点猛料 |
[00:19] | Corporate cover-up of crimes | 公司包庇犯罪 |
[00:21] | of institutionalized sexual abuse. | 和组织化的性虐待 |
[00:22] | Greg shredded the paper material, | 格雷格销毁了书面材料 |
[00:24] | just thought family would be safest. | 我觉得家人会可靠点 |
[00:26] | I know all about the cruise division horror show. | 我知道邮轮部门那些见不得人的事情 |
[00:28] | Gil wants to go to town on you, | 吉尔正急着跟你当面对质 |
[00:29] | but maybe I can get him to hold off, | 但我能拖他一会儿 |
[00:31] | if ATN stops the personal stuff. | 只要泛美别再播他老婆的 |
[00:32] | – So, just to be clear… – Oh yeah, I’m blackmailing you. | -话讲清楚… -不 我就是在勒索你 |
[00:35] | I’m threatening to destroy my father. | 我在用毁掉我爸来威胁你 |
[00:38] | Are you fucking around on me? | 你在背着我偷吃吗 |
[00:39] | I’m not fucking around on you. | 我没有背着你偷吃 |
[00:41] | Did he mention the launch? | 他提到发射那事了吗 |
[00:42] | Does he know that I’ve accelerated? | 他知道我加快进程了吗 |
[00:44] | I got Sandy on the line. It’s about that bear hug letter. | 桑迪在线上 是关于熊抱信的事 |
[00:46] | An acceleration. This weekend. | 加快节奏 这周末 |
[00:49] | No way, no, no! | 绝对不行 没门 |
[00:51] | You told Frank Vernon. | 你告诉弗兰克·弗农了 |
[00:52] | – I hinted. – We have to go tomorrow | -我暗示他了 -我们明天就要开始 |
[00:54] | or risk a leak. | 否则就可能泄密 |
[00:56] | Deliver the letter. World blows up. | 寄出那封信 舆论哗然 |
[00:58] | You think there’s a chance he’ll do a deal? | 你觉得他有可能接受协议吗 |
[01:00] | He’ll never retreat. | 他绝不退缩 |
[01:01] | It’ll be hostile, hostile, hostile. | 他只会反对 反对 再反对 |
[01:46] | There he blows. | 瞧瞧他 |
[01:48] | Bro, he is a fucking brontosaurus. | 老兄 他就他妈是只雷龙 |
[01:50] | Always wants to fuck, but never can get hard. | 总想干到天亮 但从没硬起来过 |
[01:53] | Dude, it’s good to demonize the enemy before… | 兄弟 大战前把敌人妖魔化是好事… |
[01:56] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – It’s good to demonize him | -知道 知道 -在你务必取他首级前 |
[01:58] | before you have to kill his ass. | 把他妖魔化确实是好事 |
[01:59] | – Siblings? – You have to. | -弟兄们呢 -这是必须的 |
[02:01] | Siblings and partners. | 弟兄和家眷们快来 |
[02:05] | OK, just so you know, I want Willa in this. So… | 那啥 提前说一句 我想让威拉一起拍… |
[02:08] | OK. Is that… | 这样… |
[02:09] | – Is that appropriate? – Connor. | -这样合适吗 -康纳 |
[02:12] | Oh, no. That’s fine. It is appropriate. | 当然 没事 很合适的 |
[02:13] | OK. But is it… is it appropriate? | 好吧 但还是… 合适吗 |
[02:16] | It’s not gonna be problematic? | 这样不会出现问题吗 |
[02:18] | No, it won’t be problematic. | 怎么会 完全没问题 |
[02:19] | Connor, come here. | 康纳 过来 |
[02:22] | – Willa’s a call girl. – Not anymore. | -威拉是应召女郎 -现在不是了 |
[02:24] | And… sometime it might come out | 而且… 有一天这事会爆出来 |
[02:27] | and hurt my profile, or Tom’s profile, | 波及我的形象 或是汤姆的形象 |
[02:29] | and I don’t want to be horrible, | 我也不想伤了和气 |
[02:31] | but come on. | 但拜托啦 |
[02:33] | You get it. Right? | 你能理解的吧 |
[02:34] | OK, I get it. | 好 我理解 |
[02:35] | But if you don’t allow it, | 但如果你不愿意 |
[02:37] | I’m gonna punch Tom in the face | 我会对着汤姆的脸来一拳 |
[02:38] | and I’m gonna rip my shirt open, | 然后撕裂我的衣服 |
[02:39] | I’m gonna take a fuckin’ dump on the ground. | 直接就地拉一坨黄金 |
[02:40] | I’m gonna go apeshit, because she’s the woman I love. | 我会发狂 因为她是我爱的女人 |
[02:43] | Do you get it? OK. | 你能明白吗 好 |
[02:49] | – You’re in. – You’re so weird. | -你来吧 -你太古怪了 |
[02:51] | OK, is that everyone? | 行 大家都到齐了吗 |
[02:52] | – Rava. – Rava, come on. Get in. | -拉瓦 -拉瓦 快来 进来 |
[02:55] | – Rava, come. Come. – Yeah, yeah, go on. | -拉瓦 来吧 -对 对 快来 |
[02:58] | – Get right in there. – OK? Is that everyone? | -就站这儿 -好 都到齐了吗 |
[03:01] | Roman, I’ll take that one, | 罗曼 我会拍下这张 |
[03:02] | but can we do a serious one for the parents? | 但咱能为夫妻们拍一张严肃点的吗 |
[03:04] | – Yeah. – Is that… | -好 -这个… |
[03:06] | Roman. Roman. Do it seriously. | 罗曼 罗曼 严肃点 |
[03:09] | OK. One, two, three. | 好了 一 二 三 |
[04:46] | I just added that we’re not subject | 我刚添加了一条说明 |
[04:48] | to any financing conditions. | 我们不受任何融资条件的制约 |
[04:50] | Mm-hmm. OK. | 行 |
[04:53] | Yeah. | 挺好 |
[04:55] | – Print three of these. – Yeah. | -这个打印三份 -行 |
[04:59] | OK, so, I guess the only question left is this: | 好 那我想剩余的唯一问题就是 |
[05:05] | who actually is gonna deliver it to him? | 谁去给他送信 |
[05:07] | – Wait, are you serious? – Well, we have to make certain | -等下 你逗我呢 -我们必须确保 |
[05:10] | that he has had eyes on it. | 他亲眼看过这信了 |
[05:11] | Yeah, I know, but I assumed you. | 当然 我知道 但我以为是你去 |
[05:13] | Right. | 这个嘛 |
[05:14] | I assumed you. | 我以为是你 |
[05:15] | Fine, I just guessed if we were planning to | 行 我只是觉得如果我们要计划 |
[05:18] | fuck your dad to death to make our fortune, | 搞死你爹 然后赚得盆满钵满 |
[05:20] | I might offer to actually do the fucking. | 我可能会主动请缨 |
[05:22] | – Are you scared? – No. | -你是怕了吗 -没有啊 |
[05:24] | Fuck you. Are you? | 去你妈 你怕了吗 |
[05:25] | Yeah, man. I’m scared. | 是啊 兄弟 我吓尿了 |
[05:27] | So if I’m scared and you’re fucking pretending not to be scared, | 所以如果我害怕 而你又他妈假装不害怕 |
[05:30] | then fucking you should do it. | 那肯定是他妈你去送啊 |
[05:33] | Dude. Seriously? | 伙计 认真的吗 |
[05:36] | I mean, Jess could do it. | 杰西也可以 |
[05:41] | Fine. Fuck it. I can do it. | 行 管他妈的 我能行 |
[05:44] | OK, are we ready or what? | 咱们到底准备好了没 |
[05:45] | Sorry, it should be printing. | 抱歉 应该打出来了的 |
[05:47] | But it’s not? | 但没有吗 |
[05:48] | Uh… shit. | 糟了 |
[05:51] | – What? – I think it got sent | -怎么了 -我觉得它顺着 |
[05:52] | to a different printer on their Wi-Fi network. | 无线网络发送到另一台打印机上了 |
[05:55] | Are you fucking serious, Jess? | 你他妈开玩笑呢 杰西 |
[05:56] | – Where is it, Jess? – I don’t know, it doesn’t say. | -发到哪儿了 杰西 -不知道 上面没显示 |
[05:59] | Oh, fuck. Wha… | 操了 那… |
[06:00] | Uh, well, you… you need to find it, Jess. | 你… 你必须找到 杰西 |
[06:03] | – Like now. Now. – Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | -立刻 马上 -好 好 好 |
[06:05] | Hello? Hey? No! | 是谁 站住 |
[06:07] | What the fuck! No! Not now! | 搞鸡毛呢 滚出去 |
[06:08] | Wh… | 啥… |
[06:10] | Hey. How ya doin’, buddy? | 你还好吗 小家伙 |
[06:14] | – Earrings. – Necklace. | -耳环 -项链 |
[06:18] | – Hey. – Hey. | -伙计 -好哇 |
[06:19] | Hey, I’m sorry, kiddo. | 对不起 儿子 |
[06:20] | Bud, you OK? | 兄弟 还好吗 |
[06:22] | Hey. What happened? | 发生什么了 |
[06:24] | – I… – What… | -我… -怎么… |
[06:26] | I thought he was someone else. I shouted. | 我把他当成别人了 吼了他几句 |
[06:28] | Sorry. I didn’t mean to yell. | 抱歉 我不是故意吼的 |
[06:31] | It’s like five in the afternoon, Ken. You OK? | 现在才下午五点 肯 你还好吗 |
[06:35] | Yeah, I’m great. I’m good. | 当然 好得很 我很好 |
[06:36] | – Just, uh, some big moves. – Mm-hmm. Sure. | -就是 要干些大事 -可不是 |
[06:41] | OK, well, you wanna yell at your other kid before we go, or…? | 好吧 那你走之前要吼自己另一个孩子两句吗… |
[06:46] | – We’ll see you later. – OK. | -我们回头见 -好 |
[06:47] | OK. Hey, listen, I’ll see you guys later, OK? | 那啥 我们晚点见 好吗 |
[06:51] | Hey. Jess thinks she has it. You should go, just in case. | 杰西好像拿到了 你该去看看 以防万一 |
[06:54] | – OK. – You good? We doin’ this? | -好 -你能行吧 开干吗 |
[06:57] | Yeah, I’m doin’ this. | 当然 开干吧 |
[06:59] | You’ll email Gerri and the board? | 你会电邮格丽和董事会吧 |
[07:00] | Yeah, just tell me when it’s delivered. | 会 只要送到了告诉我就行 |
[07:02] | What, you don’t think I can deliver it? | 啥意思 你觉得我会打退堂鼓吗 |
[07:03] | No, it’s just, only 15% of men, | 不 就是 只有15%的人 |
[07:06] | when it comes to it, | 谈到这种事时 |
[07:08] | actually shoot an undefended enemy soldier. | 会射杀一名手无寸铁的敌军 |
[07:11] | He shot first. | 他先开枪的 |
[07:34] | …satellite. | …卫星 |
[07:35] | As a gift, I thought it would be cool | 作为一个礼物 我觉得很屌 |
[07:37] | if we could show it live on a big screen. | 如果我们能在大屏幕上直播 |
[07:39] | No, absolutely not. I don’t want to have | 不 绝对不行 我不想看到 |
[07:40] | a big fucking dick blasting off at my wedding. | 一根巨屌在我的婚礼上爆炸 |
[07:43] | – It’s not a big fucking dick. – Yeah, it is, it’s a rocket. | -那他妈不是巨屌 -当然是 是艘火箭啊 |
[07:45] | It’s not the fault of rockets, or dicks, | 不是火箭或屌的错 |
[07:47] | they both happen to be aerodynamic in shape. | 它们只是外形恰好符合空气动力学 |
[07:49] | You’re unbelievable. This is not happening. | 你简直是朵奇葩 没门儿 |
[08:35] | – Hello. Hi. – Hi, Marcia. | -你好 -你好 玛西娅 |
[08:37] | Is my father available? | 我爸有空吗 |
[08:39] | Everything is OK? | 一切都还好吗 |
[08:40] | Yeah, it’s… I just need to have a word. | 都好 其实… 我有话跟他说 |
[08:44] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[08:45] | Logan. It’s Kendall. | 洛根 肯德尔来了 |
[08:48] | Tell him if he wants to stop me buying papers and stations, | 告诉他 如果他想阻止我买报纸和电视台 |
[08:52] | he can fuck off. | 他就可以滚了 |
[08:54] | We’re good to go. | 我们可以出发了 |
[08:55] | Come on through, son. | 过来吧 儿子 |
[08:59] | Do you… maybe want to come out, Dad? | 你… 要不你出来吧 老爸 |
[09:02] | No, come on in. I’m not on the can. | 不 你进来吧 我又没蹲厕所 |
[09:17] | Nice service, right? | 服务还不错 对吧 |
[09:21] | Pity it wasn’t Catholic, but there you go. | 可惜不是天主教牌的 勉强凑合了吧 |
[09:23] | Fuckin’ all those kids hurt the brand. | 那些小屁孩毁了这个品牌 |
[09:26] | Hey. | 那个 |
[09:28] | This isn’t a nice thing, I’m afraid. | 这恐怕不是什么好事 |
[09:32] | Yeah. Read this. | 对 看看这个 |
[09:38] | – What is it? – It’s… | -这是啥 -这是… |
[09:40] | a proposal to buy Waystar for $140 a share. | 一份以每股140美元收购韦斯达股票的提议 |
[09:45] | We’re asking you to come to the table, open the books. | 我们要求你坐到谈判桌边 开立新账 |
[09:48] | Uh-huh. | 这样啊 |
[09:50] | It’s great value for shareholders. | 股东会看得起这个价格 |
[09:52] | – Uh-huh. – Yeah. | -这样啊 -对 |
[09:54] | There it is. I’m not… gonna get into feelings. | 就这样 我不会… 投入任何私人感情 |
[09:58] | Is this a fuckin’ bear hug? | 你他妈在跟我玩熊抱吗 |
[10:01] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[10:02] | – No. – Well, fine. | -不行 -好吧 |
[10:04] | We have the financing. | 我们有融资 |
[10:06] | Let’s just see what everyone thinks. | 咱们就听听大家的想法 |
[10:09] | You know, this is just the situation that has arisen, | 情况就是这样的 |
[10:12] | and… you’re very tough, | 而且… 你很强硬 |
[10:16] | and so am I, as your son, | 我也是如此 虎父无犬子 |
[10:19] | so I think this is just the way it has to be with us. | 所以我觉得 我们之间必须采用这种手段 |
[10:24] | I’m… I’m not sorry for what I’m doing, | 我… 我不为我做的一切感到抱歉 |
[10:26] | which is correct, | 因为都是对的 |
[10:28] | but I… I’m sorry for how it makes you feel. | 但是我… 我为让你难过而感到抱歉 |
[10:33] | And I’m sorry it had to be today. | 我很抱歉 选了今天这个日子 |
[10:37] | It was out of my hands. | 这脱离了我的掌控 |
[10:47] | – Here. – No. | -给你 -不行 |
[10:49] | Fuck off. | 给我滚 |
[10:58] | Do you even know what you’re doing this for? | 你清楚自己干这事是为了什么吗 |
[11:00] | Ideas… | 想法… |
[11:01] | I… I have, you know, have wanted t-to do things | 我… 我一直想做成些事情 |
[11:05] | – Uh-huh, uh-huh. – to save the company, and… | -然后呢 -拯救我们的公司 然后是… |
[11:08] | and do… | 然后做… |
[11:10] | just do… do things that are… | 然后做… 做一些事… |
[11:13] | You see? You can’t even fuckin’ say it. | 看到没 你他妈连话都说不利索 |
[11:15] | I can… I can… say it. | 我能… 我能… 说清楚 |
[11:17] | Then say it. | 老子听着呢 |
[11:19] | Do… some good things. | 做… 一些好事 |
[11:22] | Do good things. | 做好事 |
[11:24] | Be a fuckin’ nurse. | 你他妈去当护士啊 |
[11:34] | Hey. | 你好 |
[11:38] | Marcia! | 玛西娅 |
[11:40] | What is it? What are you doing? | 怎么了 你干什么呢 |
[11:42] | Gerri. Where’s Gerri? And Karl. | 格丽 格丽在哪 还有卡尔 |
[11:45] | Karl is in New York, Logan. What is it? | 卡尔在纽约呢 洛根 怎么了 |
[11:47] | I need Gerri. I need Karl. I need… | 我需要格丽 我需要卡尔 我需要… |
[11:50] | Get out of there. Get out of there. | 把手拿出来 拿出来吧 |
[11:52] | Come on. | 快来 |
[11:54] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[11:55] | Bear hug. | 熊抱 |
[11:57] | It’ll… Ohh. | 它会… |
[12:00] | They’ll go hostile. | 他们要来恶意的 |
[12:02] | It fits. It makes sense. | 难怪 那就说得通了 |
[12:04] | – Today? – Oh, I don’t know. | -今天吗 -我不知道 |
[12:06] | I don’t fuckin’ know. | 我他妈不知道 |
[12:07] | It’s not a good position I’m in. | 我目前所处的位置并不好 |
[12:13] | If they have financing, | 要是他们有融资 |
[12:15] | and major shareholders, | 和大股东 |
[12:17] | and I’m here, and tomorrow… | 我在这里 那明天… |
[12:20] | by tomorrow I need… | 明天之前 我需要… |
[12:24] | I need a lot of things I don’t have. | 我需要一大堆目前没有的东西 |
[12:56] | Excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[13:00] | Hey. Senator Eavis. Connor Roy. | 伊维斯议员 我是康纳·罗伊 |
[13:04] | Huge skeptic. | 超级怀疑论者 |
[13:05] | Massive skeptic. | 怀疑一切 |
[13:07] | – Good to know. – Yeah. | -很高兴知道 -对啊 |
[13:08] | Socialism, huh? Wow! I got a big problem with you | 社会主义吗 我对你以及 |
[13:11] | and everything you stand for, my friend. | 你所代表的一切都有异议 我的朋友 |
[13:13] | – Hi, baby. – Hey. | -你好 宝贝 -你好 |
[13:14] | – You good? – Yeah, I’m good. | -你还好吧 -我好得很 |
[13:16] | Listen, I look at you | 听我说 我看着你 |
[13:17] | and I see Weimar, I see hyperinflation. | 我看到了魏玛 我看到了恶性通货膨胀 |
[13:20] | I look at your face and, no offense, but I see dead babies. | 看着你的脸 无意冒犯 我看到了死亡的婴儿 |
[13:22] | – You know what I mean? – Well, that’s very interesting. | -你懂我的意思吧 -那可就有意思了 |
[13:26] | I can’t say I agree, but, um… | 我没法同意 不过… |
[13:29] | Look, would you excuse me for a minute? | 我能失陪一会儿吗 |
[13:31] | Oh, yeah. Great to joust a little, Senator. | 当然 议员先生 很高兴和你比划了一会儿 |
[13:34] | Yeah! | 对 |
[13:36] | That’s the best he can do? | 他就这点能耐了吗 |
[13:37] | Connor, he’s gonna be the next president. | 康纳 他会成为下一任总统 |
[13:38] | Really? I just wiped the floor with him in a debate. | 真的吗 我刚在辩论里拿他洗地了 |
[13:41] | He buckled under intellectual scrutiny. | 他的智力检测没过关 |
[13:43] | He was lucky that wasn’t televised. | 刚才那段没录下来算他运气好 |
[13:49] | Is it him? You don’t want a rocket launch | 就是他了吗 你就是因为那位 |
[13:51] | ’cause of Senator Bluhhh or whatever? | 嘟囔议员不想发射火箭吗 |
[13:54] | Would it help if it was a rocket full of Muslim granola? | 一艘装满穆斯林即食麦片的火箭能帮上忙吗 |
[13:57] | Roman, no, I just don’t want a rocket at my wedding. | 罗曼 不要 我只是不想我的婚礼上有火箭 |
[14:00] | Stop being a kid. | 别这么幼稚了 |
[14:01] | Oh. “I’m Shiv. I’m an adult and I’m important | “我是小西 我是个成年人 我很重要” |
[14:04] | because I work for a man with glasses.” | 因为我给一位戴着眼镜的人做事” |
[14:06] | Is he a Jew, by the way? | 顺便一问 他是犹太人吗 |
[14:07] | – Oh, come on. – What? | -得了吧 -怎么了 |
[14:09] | It’s just a simple, friendly, slightly racist question. | 就是个简单 友好 有一点点种族歧视的问题嘛 |
[14:12] | Oh, grrr! You used to be fun. | 别这样啦 你以前很有趣的 |
[14:14] | When did you become one of them? | 什么时候成他们那种人了 |
[14:15] | – One of who? – Like dancey bullshit, | -谁们 -就那些巧言令色的人 |
[14:18] | like, “Oh! We can’t say that” Kind of people. | “哎呀 我们不能那么说”之类的人 |
[14:20] | I’m sorry I don’t want to come to your freewheelin’, | 抱歉我不想参加你那随心所欲 |
[14:22] | good-time, N-word-shoutin’ hoedown. | 自我放纵 胡言乱语的土风舞会 |
[14:25] | N-word, B-word, C-word… | N开头的词[黑鬼] B开头的词[贱货] C开头的词[臭逼]… |
[14:26] | the world isn’t fucking nursery school, | 这世界又不是个糟心的幼儿园 |
[14:28] | and people don’t like to be taught. | 没人喜欢被管教 |
[14:30] | Oh, right. | 好吧 |
[14:31] | Well, I’m glad you’ve been watching our programs. | 我很欣慰你一直在看我们的节目 |
[14:33] | You shouldn’t do that, not with your IQ. | 你不该那么做 毕竟你的智商理解不了 |
[14:37] | Excuse me. I actually have to go watch | 抱歉 我要去看一场 |
[14:39] | a fuckin’ satellite launch in Japan | 由我负责的于日本进行的 |
[14:40] | that I’m actually in charge of, that… Hold on!… | 破卫星发射… 等我会儿… |
[14:42] | that I reorganized for you, | 我专门为你重新安排的 |
[14:44] | but you’re too fucking carbon-neutral to enjoy. | 而你太他妈碳中和[环保]了 欣赏不来 |
[14:46] | Yeah? Uh, yep, I got it. | 喂 我看到了 |
[14:48] | It’s streaming, it’s connecting. | 正在直播 正在连接 |
[14:53] | Yeah. | 行了 |
[14:55] | OK, no. It’s good. It’s good. | 好了 没有 还行 |
[14:57] | Wish everyone luck, OK? | 祝各位好运 行吧 |
[14:59] | In Japanese, obviously. | 当然用日语说 |
[15:07] | Come on. | 快啊 |
[15:10] | There we go. | 有了 |
[16:00] | That was really hard. | 刚才真的很难 |
[16:03] | Yeah, man. | 是啊 兄弟 |
[16:09] | You fuckin’ did it. | 你他妈做到了 |
[16:11] | Drinks. | 酒 |
[16:12] | Drinks. Drinks, drinks, drinks, drinks, drinks. | 酒 酒 酒 |
[16:16] | Fuck yes, drinks. | 这他妈就对了 喝酒 |
[16:19] | Yes. | 真棒 |
[16:24] | Jess? | 杰西 |
[16:36] | – Hello. – Celebration. | -好呀 -庆祝一下 |
[16:39] | It’s a cele-fuckin’-bration. | 我们来他妈庆祝一下 |
[16:43] | You did it, man. | 你做到了 兄弟 |
[16:49] | Oh! Yes. | 太爽了 |
[16:51] | That’s good. | 爽歪歪 |
[16:56] | Are my pilots still on the clock? | 我的飞行员还在值班吗 |
[16:59] | Check if any of them have the hours to fly me home, | 看看他们谁有时间载我回家 |
[17:01] | or scheduled. | 或者已经安排了 |
[17:03] | But you don’t want to look panicked. | 但别让自己看起来很慌 |
[17:06] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:09] | Tomorrow, maybe. | 明天再回吧 也许 |
[17:13] | Gerri. Where are we on the… | 格丽 那件事怎么样了… |
[17:15] | Emergency phone board meeting for later. | 晚点会召开紧急电话董事会议 |
[17:18] | Tonight? Or is that tomorrow? | 今晚吗 还是明天 |
[17:20] | Tomorrow. | 明天吧 |
[17:21] | They’re gonna have deeper pockets, better prep. | 他们得有更多的钱 和更好的准备 |
[17:24] | Find out where that fuckin’ shrunken California raisin is. | 看看那操蛋的干瘪加州葡萄干在哪 |
[17:28] | The President. I think that’s smart. | 叫上总统 聪明 |
[17:30] | Come on, come on. Let’s go. | 快点 快点 我们走吧 |
[17:32] | The financials are hard. We need political support. | 融资很困难 我们需要政治支持 |
[17:35] | Let’s get goin’. | 我们赶紧走吧 |
[17:40] | – Will. – Hey. | -威威 -亲爱的 |
[17:42] | Listen, baby, I got something I need to tell you. | 听着 宝贝 我有件事要告诉你 |
[17:44] | OK. Is every… | 好的 一切都… |
[17:46] | Let’s go over there. | 我们去那边说 |
[17:48] | Right by the kings. This is perfect. | 就在国王画像旁边 完美 |
[17:49] | – OK. – Mm-K. | -好的 -好吧 |
[17:51] | – OK, listen… – Yeah? | -好的 听着… -什么事 |
[17:54] | I think I finally found a job I want to do. | 我想我终于找到想做的工作了 |
[17:56] | OK, what is it? | 好吧 是什么 |
[17:58] | President of the United States. | 美国总统 |
[18:02] | Wh… OK. | 什… 好吧 |
[18:04] | – Yeah? – Really? | -怎么样 -真的吗 |
[18:05] | You don’t look excited. | 你看起来并不激动 |
[18:07] | No, sure, sounds like a fun project. | 怎么会 听起来像是个有趣的计划 |
[18:10] | – Is this about the play? – No. | -你因为话剧生我气吗 -不是 |
[18:12] | Because I loved it. | 我很喜欢的 |
[18:14] | Sure. You don’t want to waste your money putting in on, | 是啊 你不想浪费钱让它放映 |
[18:16] | but running for president, that’s a sound investment? | 但竞选总统 就是合理的投资吗 |
[18:19] | Plus, I’d be planning to spend on, you know, | 而且 我计划花钱去 你知道 |
[18:22] | making sure your history was cleaned up. | 确保你的历史清干净了 |
[18:24] | The president, Willa. This is big. | 总统啊 威拉 这是大事 |
[18:27] | Sure, but you know, nothing’s more powerful than art. | 当然 但你知道 没什么比艺术更有力量 |
[18:30] | No, sure, you know, apart from the power of the executive branch. | 可不是 当然 你懂的 除了行政部门的权力 |
[18:34] | Drama can change minds. | 戏剧能改变思想 |
[18:35] | Yeah, but not really. | 是 但也不太能啦 |
[18:37] | I could outlaw drama. I mean, I never would, | 我可以取缔戏剧 虽然我不会这么做 |
[18:39] | but I’m just illustrating the power of the position. | 我只是在阐述这个位置的权力有多大 |
[18:42] | – OK. – But, right. Art. | -好吧 -不过 没错 艺术 |
[18:44] | Roman? | 罗曼 |
[18:46] | Meet Denis Linton. | 来见见丹尼斯·林顿 |
[18:48] | Denis is police, | 丹尼斯是警察 |
[18:50] | and he’s also the something commissioner? | 而且他还是什么专员 |
[18:52] | Police and Crime Commissioner. | 警察与罪案事务专员 |
[18:54] | That’s right. Anyway, he knew your father and me | 对的 总之 他很早就认识你爸和我 |
[18:56] | back when he was doing something even more boring. | 那时他的工作比这还无趣 |
[18:58] | – Isn’t that right, Denny? – Thanks for lookin’ after us. | -对吧 丹尼 -谢谢你照顾我们 |
[19:01] | – Hey. How was it? – Yeah? | -怎么样 -什么 |
[19:03] | – The launch. – Yeah, it, | -卫星发射呀 -对 它 |
[19:07] | – I’m sorry, what? – How did it go? | -不好意思 你说什么 -发射怎么样 |
[19:09] | He’s been coordinating a satellite launch. | 他最近在协调一个卫星发射 |
[19:11] | – Fascinating. – How did it go? | -真不错 -怎么样了 |
[19:13] | It, uh… Great, actually. It went great. | 还… 不错 实际上 很不错 |
[19:15] | – Yes? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[19:16] | This is amazing. Congratulations! | 太棒了 祝贺你 |
[19:19] | – Fantastic. – Thanks. It’s very exciting. | -太棒了 -谢谢 很令人激动 |
[19:21] | Go ahead and get a drink. | 去拿杯喝的吧 |
[19:23] | – Oh, yeah. – Celebrate. | -好的 -庆祝一下 |
[19:25] | Ok. | 好的 |
[19:35] | Well. | 好啊 |
[19:38] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[19:41] | Logan. For tonight, shall we… | 洛根 今晚 我们要不要… |
[19:43] | For tonight. For tonight… | 今晚 今晚… |
[19:47] | Can I top you up, sir? | 我能给您倒满吗 先生 |
[19:50] | What the fuck?! Jerk! | 什么玩意 混蛋 |
[19:53] | Oh, great. | 这下好了 |
[19:54] | Sorry, sir, I didn’t mean to… | 对不起 先生 我不是有意… |
[19:55] | Well, you did, ya fucking prick. | 是啊 但你洒了 你这蠢货 |
[19:57] | Go on, fuck off. Get out of here. Fuck off! | 走吧 滚开 滚出去 滚开 |
[20:00] | – Sir, I thought you said yes. – Stop mumbling. | -先生 我以为你说要 -别再嘟囔了 |
[20:02] | Don’t look at me! Get the fuck out. | 别看着我 给我滚出去 |
[20:06] | Where do you find these people, huh? Amateurs. | 你在哪找的这些人啊 菜鸟 |
[20:10] | I don’t want to see him again. Ever. Ever. OK? | 我不想再看到他了 一次都不想 一次 明白吗 |
[20:20] | Do you think maybe you can fetch me something stronger to… | 你觉得你能帮我找点更烈的酒… |
[20:22] | – Sure. – Thanks. Thank you. | -当然 -谢啦 谢谢 |
[20:26] | Hey, what’s up. Can I help? | 怎么了 我能帮忙吗 |
[20:28] | I’m very busy with… on another matter, | 我在忙着处理… 另一个问题 |
[20:32] | but are you across this? | 但你知道这件事吗 |
[20:33] | I’ve had 40 calls about the launch. | 我接到了四十多个关于发射的电话 |
[20:37] | No, that’s weird. I haven’t gotten any, I don’t think. | 不 真奇怪 我好像没接到任何电话 |
[20:39] | – Yeah, it blew up. – It blew up? | -它爆炸了 -它爆炸了 |
[20:42] | Yes, it exploded on the launch pad. | 对啊 它在发射台上爆炸了 |
[20:45] | OK. It’s weird… | 好吧 真奇怪… |
[20:47] | Yeah, they really should have told me that. | 是哦 他们真应该告诉我的 |
[20:49] | That’s, that’s naughty. | 这真是 真是麻烦 |
[20:53] | How bad is it? Is it bad? | 情况有多糟糕 很糟吗 |
[20:57] | I’ll reiterate. | 我重复一次 |
[20:58] | It exploded. | 它爆炸了 |
[20:59] | On the launch pad. | 就在发射台上 |
[21:02] | So, yeah, I’d say that’s bad. | 所以 是啊 我觉得非常糟糕 |
[21:04] | Are there, like, | 有没有 比如 |
[21:06] | – Dead people? – Yeah. | -死人吗 -对的 |
[21:08] | Well, I don’t know. | 好吧 这我不知道 |
[21:10] | Yes, I mean, the scale means there’s likely casualties. | 是的 这种规模意味着有可能会有人员伤亡 |
[21:12] | It’s very unclear. | 情况很不明朗 |
[21:14] | Because I did put a lot of pressure to accelerate the launch, | 因为我确实施加了很大压力来加速这次发射 |
[21:18] | even though there were concerns. | 尽管有些人表示担忧 |
[21:20] | – You did? – I did, yeah. | -真的吗 -对的 |
[21:22] | Fuck. | 操 |
[21:23] | I just thought it would be nice | 我只是觉得如果能 |
[21:24] | for it happen on Shiv’s wedding day, | 在小西婚礼这天发射会很棒 |
[21:26] | like fireworks, like big fireworks? | 像烟花 像盛大的烟花 |
[21:28] | – Well, you got that right. – I’m just telling you | -好吧 这被你说中了 -我告诉你这事 |
[21:30] | because I sent a lot of emails about it, | 因为我发了很多关于它邮件 |
[21:31] | and there’s no use hiding that, because… | 而且隐瞒也没什么用 因为… |
[21:34] | I just want to say I think | 我只是想说 |
[21:36] | it’s for you to know, as general counsel, | 你作为总顾问 多少要了解下情况 |
[21:38] | so you can protect me? | 这样你才能保护我 |
[21:41] | Well, I can try. | 好吧 我尽力 |
[21:43] | But fuck, you’re looking at potential corporate manslaughter. | 但是 操 你可能面临共同过失杀人罪指控 |
[21:50] | If you can just sign there. | 就在这里签名 |
[22:00] | I give you… the bride and groom! | 让我们欢迎… 新娘新郎 |
[22:40] | This has been a very memorable day, | 今天是非常值得纪念的一天 |
[22:42] | a day that, well, I’ll… | 这一天 好吧 我… |
[22:45] | I’ll never forget as long as I live. | 只要我活着 我就永远不会忘记 |
[22:47] | And I wanted it to be perfect… | 而且我希望它是完美的… |
[22:49] | perfect… for Shiv. | 完美的… 为了小西 |
[22:51] | And it is. | 的确很完美 |
[22:54] | No one, no one can ruin this. | 没有人 没有人会破坏它 |
[22:58] | It’s wonderful to be surrounded | 能被那些我们深爱 信任 |
[23:00] | by those that we love, trust, and hold very dear. | 并且非常珍视的人包围真是太好了 |
[23:05] | Because there is nothing more important… | 因为没有什么比家人… |
[23:09] | than family. | 更重要了 |
[23:12] | So… | 所以… |
[23:14] | to family! | 敬家人 |
[23:15] | To family! | 敬家人 |
[23:18] | He’s joking, right? | 他在开玩笑吧 |
[23:27] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[23:29] | Hi. Um… | 你好… |
[23:32] | so, how about we do London tomorrow? | 明天我们去伦敦怎么样 |
[23:34] | OK. | 好的 |
[23:36] | I put together a list of investor calls. | 我列出了一份投资者电话清单 |
[23:38] | Karl will make initial contact. | 卡尔将进行初步接触 |
[23:41] | And a poison pill, should you consider it? | 还有毒丸计划 应该考虑一下吗 |
[23:44] | Yeah. I will have the options for our poison pill defense. | 是的 我将为我们的毒丸防御提供选择 |
[23:47] | So you have the president in 25, | 所以你要在25号见总统 |
[23:50] | and the EU commissioner in the morning. | 上午见欧盟委员 |
[23:51] | – Yes? – Yes. | -明白吗 -明白 |
[23:53] | – Have you told the others? – The others? | -你告诉其他人了吗 -谁 |
[23:56] | The kids. | 孩子们 |
[23:58] | N-No. | 没有 |
[24:00] | Is there an advantage? | 告诉他们有什么好处吗 |
[24:02] | N-No, I mean, just to, you know, just to tell them. | 不 我的意思是 只是告诉他们一声 |
[24:05] | Oh. Yeah. | 对 |
[24:07] | – Yeah? – Sure. | -是吗 -当然 |
[24:08] | I’d like to welcome Tom to the family. | 我想欢迎汤姆来到这个家庭 |
[24:11] | I don’t feel like I’m losing a sister. | 我没觉得自己失去了一个妹妹 |
[24:14] | I don’t feel like I’m gaining a brother, either. | 我也没觉得自己赚到了个哥哥 |
[24:18] | I don’t feel anything. | 我什么都感觉不到 |
[24:21] | It’s a mental disorder. | 这是一种精神疾病 |
[24:22] | It’s called borderline personality disorder. | 叫做边缘人格障碍 |
[24:25] | Why is everybody laughing? | 为什么大家都在笑 |
[24:27] | Who wants to hear about the bachelorette party? | 谁想听听单身派对的轶闻 |
[24:29] | – I do! – Yeah? | -我想听 -想吗 |
[24:30] | Well, you’re out of luck, | 那你们运气不好 |
[24:32] | ’cause nothing happened, we just… | 因为什么都没发生 我们只是… |
[24:35] | we knitted and made salads, did some yoga. | 我们做了针织 沙拉 还有一些瑜伽 |
[24:39] | And no one will tell you different, | 没人会说不同的故事 |
[24:41] | because we killed the stripper. | 因为我们杀了脱衣舞男 |
[24:43] | But seriously, I would… | 但说真的 我想… |
[24:45] | I’d like to thank my dad… | 我要感谢我的父亲… |
[24:47] | because I’m contractually obligated. | 因为我在契约上有义务 |
[24:50] | No, I would actually like to thank you. | 不 我真的要感谢你 |
[24:52] | And Tom, I would like to also thank | 还有汤姆 我也要感谢你 |
[24:55] | for being my rock. | 当我的依靠 |
[25:02] | You’re a good guy, Wambsgans, | 你是个好人 威姆士丹 |
[25:05] | and I like hangin’ out with you. | 我喜欢和你在一起 |
[25:08] | And so… | 那么… |
[25:09] | here’s a toast… to me… | 这一杯… 敬我… |
[25:13] | and to Tom. | 也敬汤姆 |
[25:22] | I just want to say | 我只想说 |
[25:24] | I know we haven’t always seen eye-to-eye, | 我知道我们从没看对眼过 |
[25:27] | but that’s difficult when your father’s | 但是当你父亲把你 |
[25:30] | stolen you away ‘cross the Atlantic. | 偷到大西洋对岸时我很难过 |
[25:33] | And I know you probably | 我知道你可能会觉得 |
[25:34] | think I’m deliberately trying to make you cry | 我是故意想让你哭 |
[25:35] | or steal your limelight, | 或抢你的风头 |
[25:37] | but I just wanted to tell you, in front of everybody, | 但我只想在大家面前告诉你 |
[25:40] | that you’re special, | 你很特别 |
[25:43] | and, after my own fashion, I love you. | 我按自己的方式爱着你 |
[25:46] | So I just wanted to say that in public, | 我只想在公开场合说这些 |
[25:48] | because I’m getting on | 因为我年纪越来越大 |
[25:49] | and I might not be in good enough health | 我的健康状况可能等不到 |
[25:51] | to say it when you remarry. | 你再婚的时候说出来 |
[25:56] | I… love my wife. | 我… 爱我的妻子 |
[26:00] | And I just… | 我只是… |
[26:01] | I just love saying the word “Wife.” | 我就是喜欢说”妻子”这个词 |
[26:05] | “Wife.” | “妻子” |
[26:08] | “Wife.” | “妻子” |
[26:10] | “Wife. Wife.” | “妻子 妻子” |
[26:12] | “Wife, wife, wife, wife, wife.” | “妻子 妻子 妻子 妻子 妻子” |
[26:15] | So… she’s my wife, | 她是我的妻子 |
[26:17] | and, um…. | 而且… |
[26:20] | she’s my life. | 她是我的生命 |
[26:23] | And I’m gonna stop talking now, | 我不会再说下去了 |
[26:26] | because I feel like I’m gonna cry, | 因为我觉得我快哭了 |
[26:28] | and it would be crazy to cry, | 现在哭就太疯狂了 |
[26:30] | because I’m so happy right now. | 因为我现在很开心 |
[26:33] | So, thank you all for coming, | 谢谢大家的到来 |
[26:34] | and I love you all. | 我爱你们 |
[26:54] | I’m gonna sit down. My feet are killing me. | 我要坐下 我的脚快疼死了 |
[27:00] | Excuse me. Hey. Sorry. Could I…? | 打扰一下 抱歉 能不能… |
[27:03] | Yeah. Of course. | 好 当然 |
[27:11] | What was that text message you sent before? | 你之前发的短信是什么意思 |
[27:13] | Some kind of anti-proposal? | 某种反建议吗 |
[27:16] | “I won’t do it if you won’t”? | “你不做我就不做” |
[27:17] | Look, I just spoke to Gil, and it sounds like, | 听着 我刚跟吉尔谈过 听起来 |
[27:21] | well, he thought he was being very subtle and all, | 他觉得自己十分机智啥的 |
[27:24] | but something has happened, | 但有事发生了 |
[27:26] | and I wondered what the fuck that was. | 我想知道是他妈的什么 |
[27:29] | Happened with what? | 什么方面的事 |
[27:30] | In terms of burying whatever it is we know | 关于掩盖我们知道的事 |
[27:33] | and not being afraid of ATN anymore. | 不用再担心泛美网络科技公司 |
[27:35] | Oh. Well, that’s an interesting perspective. | 这个观点挺有趣的 |
[27:37] | I brought you in. | 我拉你入伙了 |
[27:39] | What did I do? | 我做了什么 |
[27:40] | I’m gonna make him win. | 我会让他赢 |
[27:42] | He’s gonna win anyway. | 无论如何他都会赢 |
[27:44] | I might not agree. | 我可能并不认同 |
[27:45] | Well, yeah, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[27:46] | I don’t want to play the bleeding heart here, | 我不想装烂好人 |
[27:48] | but there is a reason I work with him, | 但我和他共事是有原因的 |
[27:50] | and it’s because of… | 这是因为… |
[27:53] | inequality, and… | 不平等… |
[27:54] | Oh! Inequality! | 不平等诶 |
[27:57] | Well, if you can’t handle it, then fuck off. | 好吧 如果你应付不了 那就滚吧 |
[28:01] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[28:02] | I’m Shiv fucking Roy. | 我他妈是西沃恩·罗伊 |
[28:04] | And I’m gonna have two very grateful people… | 我将拥有两位非常感恩的人… |
[28:06] | the next president and my father. | 下一任总统和我父亲 |
[28:11] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[28:13] | I’m sorry, honey. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[28:14] | I’m sorry, but you need to talk to your brother. | 对不起 但你要跟你的兄弟们谈谈 |
[28:17] | Ok. | 好的 |
[28:18] | You all need to chat. | 你们都需要聊聊 |
[28:31] | Excusez-moi. Hey, Kenny, | 打扰一下 小肯 |
[28:33] | can I grab a word with you? | 我能跟你说句话吗 |
[28:37] | I’m sorry, bro… | 对不起 兄弟… |
[28:40] | I didn’t give you the full… | 我没有跟你… |
[28:42] | full picture. | 说清楚 |
[28:45] | Thanks, Con. | 谢谢 老康 |
[28:47] | Right. | 好的 |
[28:48] | Ok. Ok. | 好 好 |
[28:53] | So what the fuck? Hmm? | 所以怎么回事 |
[28:56] | Dad told us. | 爸告诉我们了 |
[28:58] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 |
[29:03] | It, uh, it was out of my hands. | 事情不受我的掌控 |
[29:07] | You’re a real piece of work. | 你可真行 |
[29:09] | You act like you’re a fuckin’… guy, | 你的行为就像你他妈是… 人 |
[29:12] | like a decent guy, but you’re a piece of shit, man. | 装得人模狗样的 但你就是个垃圾 兄弟 |
[29:16] | Look. | 听着 |
[29:20] | We can talk, yeah? | 我们能开诚布公 对吗 |
[29:24] | There’s no need to talk to me like I’m the enemy. | 跟我说话没必要夹枪带棒的 |
[29:27] | I think we get to talk to you however we fuckin’ want. | 好像无论我们愿不愿意 都要跟你谈 |
[29:29] | The fact is, I was, I was forced into this position | 事实上 我是被迫走到这个地步的 |
[29:33] | against my wishes, I didn’t want to… | 这不是我的本意 我不想… |
[29:35] | Poor Kendall. | 可怜的肯德尔 |
[29:36] | – Boo-fuckin’-hoo. – Dude, | -滚你丫的 -伙计 |
[29:38] | I’ll answer any questions you have. | 我会回答你所有的问题 |
[29:40] | Great. I have a question. What the fuck are you doing? | 好极了 我有一个问题 你他妈在干吗 |
[29:43] | I’m… I’m trying to save the company. | 我… 我在尽力拯救公司 |
[29:45] | By fucking us. Forever. | 用搞死我们的方式 |
[29:48] | Look, if this works, | 听着 如果能行 |
[29:49] | which undoubtedly it will, | 这是毫无疑问的 |
[29:52] | you’ll all be very, very, very rich, | 你们都会变得非常非常有钱 |
[29:54] | and, I hate to say it, but maybe it’s for the best | 并且 说句难听点 但这没准是最好的结果 |
[29:56] | for this to no longer be a family-run operation. | 因为这将不再是一个家族运营企业 |
[30:00] | Well, no, because, for one thing, | 不可能 因为 首先 |
[30:02] | our inheritance is all in stock, so if after this | 我们得到的遗产全是股票 所以在此之后 |
[30:06] | Dad goes fuckin’ nuts and pisses it all away, nothing. | 老爷子发疯把股票弄臭 什么都没有了 |
[30:08] | Kendall, the fact is, right now we’re somebodies. | 肯德尔 事实是 我们现在还算可以 |
[30:11] | Any doof us can have a few million bucks. | 咱们随随便便都能有几百万美元 |
[30:13] | -Come on. – Come on? | -得了 -得了吗 |
[30:15] | You plotted a takeover! What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你策划了一场收购 你他妈有什么毛病 |
[30:18] | To fundamentally alter | 要在我大喜的日子 |
[30:19] | the nature of the family on my wedding day? | 从根本上改变这个家族的性质吗 |
[30:22] | Do you have any conception of how goddamn selfish you are?! | 你知道自己有多他妈的自私吗 |
[30:25] | This isn’t about a fuckin’ dress. | 这不是因为一条破裙子 |
[30:26] | Fuck off! I know it’s not about a fucking dress! | 滚开 我知道这不是因为什么破裙子 |
[30:29] | No, it’s not. This is about the future, | 不是的 这是关于未来的 |
[30:31] | our future, this is about the next thousand years! | 我们的未来 这是关于未来千百年的 |
[30:34] | The Thousand-Year Reich? Uh-huh. | 数千年的帝国吗 |
[30:36] | That will endure for eternity. | 那将永世长存是吗 |
[30:39] | I mean, wake up. | 醒醒吧 |
[30:42] | This is just a little maneuver. | 这只是个小动作 |
[30:43] | OK? You don’t need to get sentimental. | 懂吗 你们没必要感情用事 |
[30:46] | Sentimental? You think this is | 感情用事 你以为这只是 |
[30:47] | us just being sentimental, just for the hell of it? | 我们感情用事 只为了寻开心吗 |
[30:50] | The lack of thought to do this to Dad… today… | 没想过要在今天… 这样对爸… |
[30:52] | Come on, Shiv, let’s not pretend. | 得了 小西 咱别装了 |
[30:54] | Yeah? This isn’t about Dad. | 好吗 这和爸无关 |
[30:56] | This is because you like the power. | 这是因为你喜欢权力 |
[30:58] | It gets you close to the Hill. | 它能让你靠近主宰者 |
[31:00] | And Rome, you couldn’t get a job in a fuckin’ burger joint, | 还有罗曼 如果没有裙带关系 |
[31:03] | let alone a Fortune 500, without some nepotism. | 你连破汉堡店都进不去 更别说世界五百强企业了 |
[31:05] | And Con, you like the glamor it gives | 然后老康 你只是喜欢沙漠里 |
[31:07] | to a fuckin’ freak show in the desert. | 怪诞畸形秀赋予的魅力而已 |
[31:09] | No, Kenny, I could just do with the assistance of the family firm | 不是 小肯 我可以在家族企业的帮助下 |
[31:14] | on my ambitions to become President. | 实现成为总统的壮志 |
[31:16] | That’s it. | 就是这样 |
[31:18] | Right. Exactly. | 对 正是 |
[31:20] | You’re all living in a fuckin’ dream world. | 你们都他妈活在幻想世界里 |
[31:29] | So… | 所以… |
[31:32] | how’s the torture going? | 拷打进行得怎么样了 |
[31:35] | I don’t have to… I’m… I ought to go. I… | 我不需要… 我… 我该走了… |
[31:39] | I know what you’re trying to do, OK? | 我知道你们想做什么 好吗 |
[31:42] | I’m not gonna let you. I shouldn’t even talk to you right now. | 我不会伏法的 我现在根本不该和你说话 |
[31:45] | Oh, I don’t think there’s any reason not to, legal or otherwise. | 我觉得没什么不说话的理由 不管合不合法 |
[31:49] | I’m not getting into it. | 我不会谈这个 |
[31:52] | So you don’t think that you owe us an explanation? | 那你不觉得欠我们一个解释吗 |
[31:57] | I don’t owe you anything. No. | 我什么都不欠你 不欠 |
[31:59] | What have you had your entire life that I didn’t give you? | 你一生中有什么不是我给你的 |
[32:02] | I’m not getting into it. | 我不会谈这个 |
[32:05] | I’m doing this thing. OK? | 这事我做定了 明白吗 |
[32:08] | I don’t owe you fucking anything. | 我他妈什么都不欠你 |
[32:11] | I blame myself. | 我真怪自己 |
[32:15] | I spoiled you. | 宠坏了你 |
[32:17] | And now… you’re fucked. | 现在… 你毁了自己 |
[32:21] | And I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[32:23] | I’m sorry you’re a hothouse flower… | 我很遗憾你是温室的花朵… |
[32:27] | that you’re nothing. | 一文不值 |
[32:29] | You’re curdled cream. | 你就是结了块的奶油 |
[32:32] | Maybe… Maybe you should write a book | 也许… 你该写本书 |
[32:34] | or collect sports cars or something. | 或者收集运动卡片之类的 |
[32:38] | But for the world? Nah. | 至于造福世界 算了吧 |
[32:42] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[32:45] | You’re not made for it. | 你生来就不是这块料 |
[32:53] | You’re a fuckin’ beast. | 你比老虎还毒 |
[33:24] | Yo, uh, do you have any more…? | 那个 你还有… |
[33:28] | Uh-huh. Um, you know, | 你知道的 |
[33:31] | it’s just that tomorrow maybe we should bo… | 为了明天也许我们该… |
[33:33] | We got a huge day tomorrow. | 毕竟有场硬仗要打 |
[33:34] | – Sure. – Yeah. | -当然 -是的 |
[33:36] | You got, like, just a little, though, | 那你有没有一点点 |
[33:38] | in case… in case we want for tomorrow? | 万一… 万一我们明天想要呢 |
[33:42] | May… I don’t know. | 可能… 我不知道 |
[33:46] | – You want to look? – Are we good, man? | -你想看一眼吗 -没事吧 兄弟 |
[33:49] | Are we good? Yeah. We’re good. | 能有什么事 没事 好得很呢 |
[33:51] | – We’re golden. – Yeah? Because Sandy | -我们很铁 -是吗 因为桑迪 |
[33:52] | wants us to check in at 2:00, 4:00, and 6:00, GMT. | 想让我们世界时间2点 4点和6点报到一下 |
[33:58] | Wise, wise. | 机智 机智 |
[34:03] | Yeah, I can just do with a straightener. | 是这样 我就想调整一下状态 |
[34:05] | Take the edge off. | 缓解压力 |
[34:06] | Yeah, I just don’t… I don’t have any, man. | 但我真的没有… 我没剩了 伙计 |
[34:10] | I’m sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[34:17] | – …for no reason. -Shit. Did anyone die? | -…无缘无故 -靠 有人死了吗 |
[34:20] | I don’t know. But it’s fine. | 我不知道 但没事的 |
[34:22] | It’s gonna be fine. Nobody… Yeah. | 会没事 没人… 对 |
[34:23] | Hey, were you… kidding | 你刚是在… 开玩笑吗 |
[34:25] | about the presidential thing? | 竞选总统那事 |
[34:27] | No. Why? | 不是 怎么了 |
[34:29] | – Why? – Yeah. | -怎么了 -是啊 |
[34:30] | Because, I mean, | 因为 |
[34:32] | generally speaking, people don’t like you. | 总得来说 大家不喜欢你 |
[34:33] | Shut up. Shut up. You’re an idiot. | 闭嘴 闭嘴 你是个白痴 |
[34:36] | No, I could do that job. I can do that job. | 不是的 我能胜任那份工作 我做得来 |
[34:38] | But why would you even… What do you want to do? | 但你为什么想… 你想做什么 |
[34:40] | Well, I would launch a campaign against the Great Dangers. | 我将发起一场反对”巨大危害”的运动 |
[34:43] | Wh– Eh– What are the Great Dangers? | “巨大危害”有什么呢 |
[34:45] | Honestly, this is from my readings, | 其实 这是我从读物里看来的 |
[34:47] | and sadly, you can’t say this | 而不幸的是 你不能谈它 |
[34:48] | because the permitted public debate | 因为准许公开辩论的范围 |
[34:50] | has shrunk to the size of a fucking nut, | 已经缩小到一个破坚果那么大了 |
[34:51] | but, frankly, usury and onanism. | 但老实说 就是高利贷和俄南癖[手淫] |
[34:54] | Usury an… anun… unoonan… | 高利贷和鹅鹅… |
[34:56] | Usury and onanism. | 高利贷和俄南癖 |
[34:58] | Unsecured debt and masturbation. | 无担保债务和自慰 |
[35:00] | The spilling of good seed. | 好种子的浪费 |
[35:02] | That sounds dope. | 听起来好屌 |
[35:03] | Well, it’s not for public consumption. | 这不是为了公共消费 |
[35:05] | I mean, this is from my readings. | 这是我从阅读中理解的 |
[35:06] | Well, yes, of course. Obviously. | 好吧 是哦 当然了 那还用说 |
[35:08] | – And I don’t want to pay tax. – Well, duh. Gerri! | -而且我不想交税 -好吧 格丽 |
[35:10] | Like a protest, like Thoreau. | 就像一场抗议 就像梭罗 |
[35:12] | He had it right, let me tell ya. | 我觉得吧 他说得对 |
[35:15] | Did you hear yet? Did you hear anything? | 你听说了没 你听到任何消息了吗 |
[35:17] | – About? – Japan. | -关于什么 -日本 |
[35:19] | Like, how many, like… | 有多少… |
[35:20] | how many died, how many did they find? | 有多少人死亡 他们发现了多少 |
[35:22] | – Yeah, you didn’t hear? – No. | -听说了 你没听说吗 -没有 |
[35:24] | – None. – None. Like “None” None, | -没有 -没有 完全没有吗 |
[35:26] | – none at all? – No. Two guys lost thumbs, | -根本没有吗 -也不是 两人丢了指头 |
[35:28] | and there might be an arm they can’t save, but they might. | 可能还有一条胳膊救不活了 但没准能行 |
[35:31] | Oh, my God. So you… you’re… Are you fuckin’ kiddin’ me? | 我的天 所以你… 你他妈在逗我吗 |
[35:34] | It’s just an arm and a couple of fucking thumbs? | 只是一条胳膊跟几根破指头吗 |
[35:37] | – It’s so sad. – Oh, my God, Jesus, | -真可悲 -我的天 老天啊 |
[35:39] | no, that’s great. | 不 那太好了 |
[35:40] | Not gonna ruin a party over a couple of fuckin’ thumbs. | 几根指头又不会毁掉派对 |
[35:44] | Hey, wait. Hey. Roman. How ya doin’? | 等着 罗曼 你好吗 |
[35:47] | – Uh, great. – Listen, I’m sorry… | -好极了 -听着 我很抱歉… |
[35:48] | about Kendall… | 肯德尔干了那种事… |
[35:49] | No… That’s… Hey. Guess… | 没事… 你猜猜… |
[35:51] | Guess who just didn’t kill anyone, | 是谁没害死任何人 |
[35:53] | but maybe only lost a couple of thumbs? | 仅仅让他们丢了几根指头而已 |
[35:55] | – I don’t know. – This guy. | -我不知道 -正是在下 |
[36:04] | Hey. | 好哇 |
[36:06] | Hey. | 好 |
[36:08] | Hey, so I heard. | 我都听说了 |
[36:11] | – Yeah, well… – I just want to say good luck. | -好吧… -我就想祝你好运 |
[36:14] | – Good luck? – Yeah. | -祝我好运 -是的 |
[36:16] | The place has gotta change, I feel. | 我觉得那地方必须要改变了 |
[36:19] | Like the old shit, the nasty politics, | 就那些清规戒律 |
[36:21] | like, the… the stuff at the cruise lines? | 比如… 邮轮航线那事 |
[36:26] | You know about that? | 你知道这事吗 |
[36:28] | Because I helped clean it up, you know? But… | 我知道是因为我帮忙清理了 但… |
[36:30] | Hey, so, listen. Um… | 好 你听着… |
[36:34] | Do you know where I can find, uh… | 你知道在哪可以找到… |
[36:37] | I could use a little… ‘sumpin, sumpin’. | 我能用得上的’那种东西’ |
[36:41] | I wish. But I, you know, | 我也希望有 但我 |
[36:44] | I made copies of a few key documents | 我拷贝了几份关键资料 |
[36:47] | related to all that stuff, | 关于那档子事的 |
[36:48] | in case I got into any trouble at all? | 就怕哪天我遇上麻烦了 |
[36:50] | So I would just think, like, anybody would be wise | 所以我相信 只要是个聪明人 |
[36:54] | to keep me in a good role. | 都会尽力保住我 |
[37:05] | Greg the motherfuckin’ Egg. | 格雷格你个狗日的蛋蛋 |
[37:10] | Look at you. | 瞧瞧你 |
[37:11] | Some guys smoke weed around the back | 有人在后面飞大麻 |
[37:13] | I think might know. | 他们也许知道 |
[37:15] | 马基亚维利主义: 指为达到自己的目的可以不择手段 即实用主义 | |
[37:15] | You little Machiavellian fuck. | 你个不择手段的混蛋 |
[37:18] | I see you, Greg. | 我看懂你了 格雷格 |
[37:20] | I like it. | 我很喜欢 |
[37:24] | Hell yeah. | 太好了 |
[37:26] | Hey. Do you wanna talk about | 你想来谈谈 |
[37:27] | how this takeover affects you in the business? | 这次收购会如何影响到你的生意吗 |
[37:31] | – Cause… Ow. God. – You look amazing. | -因为… 我的天 -你真美 |
[37:33] | I mean, you’re in on merit. | 你是业绩好才进来的 |
[37:35] | – But if it’s successful… – You look amazing. | -但如果这成功了… -你真是太美了 |
[37:38] | you know, it’ll be tough, but I think you… you’re good. | 情况会很艰难 但我觉得你… 一定可以的 |
[37:41] | I don’t really care about that. | 我并不在意这些 |
[37:42] | All I care about is getting into this beautiful dress. | 我现在只关心怎么钻进这条美丽的裙子 |
[37:46] | – If Gil takes off… – Can I rip it? | -如果吉尔上任了… -我能撕掉它吗 |
[37:48] | No. If Gil takes off, I don’t even know | 不行 如果吉尔上任了 我都不知道 |
[37:50] | if I want to go back inside, especially now… | 自己想不想回去搞政治 尤其是现在… |
[37:52] | Shiv. Shh. Let’s just fuck. | 小西 我们开干吧 |
[37:54] | You’re very forward, sir. | 你太着急了 先生 |
[37:56] | – I’m very forward? Oh. – Yes. | -我太着急了 -对 |
[37:57] | You know, I don’t care about our plan. | 知道吗 我根本不在乎那些计划 |
[38:00] | I didn’t get married to you for the plan, | 我不是因为那些计划才和你结婚的 |
[38:02] | or because… you know, | 又或者说… 你懂的 |
[38:05] | I just… I know that you’re hard and you’re tough, | 我只是… 我知道你很强硬 很强势 |
[38:08] | but I just want to get in, I want in, I want in on you. | 但是我就想和你一起 待在你身边 |
[38:11] | You know? Let’s go to… | 懂吗 要不去… |
[38:13] | Let’s go to fuckin’ New Zealand, | 咱们他妈的去新西兰 |
[38:14] | become sheep farmers. | 做牧羊人好了 |
[38:16] | – Sheep farmers? – Yeah. | -牧羊人 -没错 |
[38:18] | – Can you scuba? – You know I can scuba. | -你会潜水吗 -你知道我会的 |
[38:20] | Well, let’s go and teach scuba then. Let’s get out! | 那就出发 你到时还能教人潜水 我们出去吧 |
[38:25] | You think? | 你觉得呢 |
[38:32] | Tom, I gotta tell you something. | 汤姆 我有句话想说 |
[38:35] | And I should have told you before. | 我应该早点告诉你的 |
[38:43] | I’ve had a little number. | 我之前出轨了 |
[38:47] | You had a little number? | 你出轨了吗 |
[38:49] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[38:54] | And… you know, because I thought | 而且… 因为我以为 |
[38:57] | we were both grownups and we had an agreement. | 我们都是成年人了 而且我们有过约定 |
[39:01] | That we were gonna behave in a very grownup manner. | 我们会以成年人的方式来做事 |
[39:09] | Right. Did we? | 我们有吗 |
[39:12] | Well, yeah, I mean, | 当然 我是指 |
[39:13] | I always implied, I thought. | 我以为我经常暗示了 |
[39:16] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[39:18] | Do you want to say who? | 你愿意说是谁吗 |
[39:21] | And if I’ve got it wrong memory, then I’m really truly fuckin’ sorry. | 如果是我记错了 我真的很抱歉 |
[39:24] | What it Nate? | 是纳特吗 |
[39:25] | I want everything to be open and honest from now on. | 从现在起 我希望咱们能开诚布公一切 |
[39:28] | Can I send him home? | 我能送他回家吗 |
[39:32] | – Yeah, sure. – Good. | -当然可以 -好的 |
[39:36] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[39:39] | I’m… | 我… |
[39:42] | I just think I’m… just.. | 我想我… 就… |
[39:47] | I’m just not sure I’m a good fit for a monogamous marriage. | 我可能不适合一夫一妻制的婚姻 |
[39:51] | Right… | 好吧… |
[39:54] | – OK. – Is it OK? | -好的 -这可以吗 |
[39:56] | – Is that OK to say to you? – Of course. | -这么对你说可以吗 -当然可以 |
[40:00] | Yeah. I kinda wish… | 我有点儿希望… |
[40:02] | I guess… maybe we’d talked about this before our wedding night. | 我觉得… 我们应该在新婚夜前谈这事的 |
[40:06] | Yeah. Me too. | 对 我也是 |
[40:15] | I just think I was in such a total mess | 我俩刚勾搭上的时候 |
[40:17] | when we hooked up, | 我是一团糟 |
[40:19] | and I needed you, so much, | 而我是那么需要你 |
[40:21] | I was in a very bad way, | 我知道这很糟糕 |
[40:23] | and we’ve got the business angle that works, | 我们也获得了有效的公司业务 |
[40:26] | we’re… good on that, we have a plan. | 这些… 我们都做得很好 还有个计划 |
[40:29] | But in terms of the relationship, | 但至于我们的关系 |
[40:31] | I’m just wondering | 我就在想 |
[40:32] | if there’s an opportunity for something different | 有没有一个契机能让与众不同的事 |
[40:34] | from the whole box set death march. | 发生在这万念俱灰的生活中 |
[40:38] | The box set death march. | 万念俱灰的生活 |
[40:40] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:43] | You know, just a different shape of relationship. | 你懂的 不同形式的夫妻关系 |
[40:47] | It could be exciting. | 也许会很刺激呢 |
[40:49] | Right. | 好吧 |
[40:51] | Maybe, I guess. Yeah. | 也许吧 我猜 |
[40:52] | – It’s exciting! – It’s exciting. | -会很刺激的 -的确刺激 |
[40:54] | Yeah! Because we’ve torn everything else down. | 没错 因为我们把别的一切都毁了 |
[40:57] | Right? Love is the last fridge magnet left. | 没错吧 爱情就是最后一块冰箱贴 |
[41:00] | Right. How do you mean? | 好吧 这是什么意思 |
[41:04] | Well, I mean that love is… | 我是说 爱情就是… |
[41:06] | it’s like 28 different things, | 它就像二十八样不同的东西 |
[41:08] | and they all get lumped in together in this one sack, | 然后它们全被扔进同一个袋子 |
[41:10] | and there’s a lot of… things in that sack, | 而那个袋子里还有很多别的东西 |
[41:13] | it needs to get emptied out. | 需要被清空 |
[41:15] | There’s fear and jealousy and revenge, | 有恐惧 嫉妒还有仇恨 |
[41:19] | control, and… | 控制欲 还有… |
[41:21] | they all get wrapped up in really nice fuckin’ wrapping paper, | 它们都他妈被一个很好看的包装纸盖着 |
[41:25] | and it just looks really lovely and nice, | 从外面看上去真的很美好 |
[41:27] | – but when you open it up… – No, no. You’re right. | -一旦你打开它… -是的 没错 你是对的 |
[41:29] | It is. It’s… | 这就是… |
[41:30] | Love. It’s bullshit. | 爱情啊 狗屁不如 |
[41:33] | Yes! | 没错 |
[41:36] | But I… I do love you. | 但我… 我真心爱你 |
[41:40] | I love you too… | 我也爱你… |
[41:42] | Fuck. | 日了狗 |
[41:43] | Fuck! | 草他大爷的 |
[41:50] | – I want to get this dress off. – Get the dress off. | -我想脱掉这裙子 -把它脱了 |
[42:05] | Hey. | 喂 |
[42:07] | Hey. | 你好 |
[42:09] | What’s up, man? | 怎么了 兄弟 |
[42:12] | What you, uh, what you got goin’ on back here? | 你在这后面干嘛呢 |
[42:15] | – Nothin’. – No, it’s cool, it’s cool. | -没什么 -没事的 没事儿 |
[42:18] | You can just smell it from down there. | 在那边都能闻得到你这味 |
[42:20] | It smells like the kind bud. | 闻起来像是好大麻 |
[42:24] | Hey, didn’t I see you get some shit earlier? | 我是不是刚才看见你撞枪口了 |
[42:27] | You OK? My dad’s a fuckin’ bastard. | 你还好吗 我爸就是个混蛋 |
[42:29] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[42:30] | No, yeah, it’s cool. They paid me up. | 我没事的 他们付我钱了 |
[42:33] | – For like the whole shift? – Yeah. | -付给你全款了吗 -是的 |
[42:36] | And a sweetener. | 还给了点好处 |
[42:38] | – Nice. – It’s actually pretty good, | -挺好的 -真的挺好的 |
[42:40] | ’cause now I can just go home. | 我现在能回家了 |
[42:41] | – Nice. Nice. – Yeah. | -挺好 挺好 -是啊 |
[42:44] | Dude… | 兄弟… |
[42:46] | would it be weird to ask if… | 我这样问会不会有些奇怪… |
[42:48] | Do you want a smoke? | 你想来一口吗 |
[42:50] | – Yeah, sure. – Here. | -当然可以 -来吧 |
[42:51] | But also… you know, | 但是… 你懂的 |
[42:54] | for the party, like, big party tonight, | 在今晚这样的超级派对上 |
[42:57] | and I just wondered, you don’t have a connection | 我在想 你不会正好有点 |
[43:01] | for some powder, do you? | 药粉[毒品]吧 |
[43:08] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -有吗 -有的 |
[43:16] | ♪ Uptown girl ♪ | ♪ 窈窕淑女 ♪ |
[43:18] | ♪ She’s been livin’ in her uptown world ♪ | ♪ 她住在那高档的住宅区 ♪ |
[43:24] | And also I’m probably not the right strategist… for you. | 而且我可能不太适合… 当你的军师 |
[43:27] | Would you consider yourself a Democrat? | 你觉得自己是民主党人吗 |
[43:30] | Now, don’t box me in, Nate. | 你可别想把我套进去 纳特 |
[43:31] | Dude. Can I get in? | 兄弟 我能和你聊聊吗 |
[43:33] | We’re just… talkin’. | 我们正… 聊着呢 |
[43:36] | – Whatever. – Yeah. | -我不在乎 -行吧 |
[43:38] | Ok. Tbc. | 好的 以后再聊 |
[43:40] | OK. All right. | 行 好吧 |
[43:43] | – Hey, man. – Hey, man. How are you? | -老兄 -老兄 还好吗 |
[43:45] | I’m good. What a night. | 挺好的 多棒的夜晚啊 |
[43:47] | – I know. – Lovely. | -是啊 -太棒了 |
[43:49] | Listen, I’m so sorry, | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[43:51] | but there seems to be a little mix-up in your accommodation. | 但是你的住宿似乎出了点问题 |
[43:56] | – Right. – Yeah. | -是吗 -是啊 |
[43:57] | I’m sorry, but there’s nowhere for you to stay. | 不好意思 你没地方住了 |
[44:00] | OK, well, I’m sure I’ll figure something out. | 那好吧 我自己会处理好的 |
[44:03] | Right. But it might be smart for you to leave directly, | 可以 不过我劝你最好直接离开 |
[44:07] | – to find something. – Are you serious? | -去找住所 -你是认真的吗 |
[44:09] | Yeah. I’m serious. | 没错 我认真的 |
[44:12] | I get the message. | 我懂了 |
[44:13] | It’s fine. OK. | 没事的 可以 |
[44:14] | Let’s just keep things cool, | 我们还是保持冷静 |
[44:16] | I think you need to stay calm. | 你应该平静下来 |
[44:18] | We’re grownups, Shiv’s a grownup… | 大家都是成年人 小西也是成年人… |
[44:20] | I think you need to go fuck yourself. | 我觉得你可以去死了 |
[44:23] | And if I ever see you in the same room as Shiv again, | 如果再让我看到你和小西在一间屋子里 |
[44:26] | I will pay men to break your legs. | 我会雇人打断你的腿 |
[44:30] | And if I go to jail, which I won’t, | 如果我进监狱了 当然我不会 |
[44:32] | so be it. | 随他的便 |
[44:33] | OK. Fine. | 好吧 好的 |
[44:38] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[44:38] | I’m gonna head out, | 我这就走 |
[44:40] | I’m just gonna finish this… | 先让我喝完这杯酒… |
[44:41] | My mom and dad made a contribution to the wine, | 这酒是我爸妈惠赠的 |
[44:45] | so I’d really rather you didn’t drink anymore. | 我真的不太想让你继续喝了 |
[44:47] | – Are you kidding? – Excuse me. Thank you. | -你在搞笑吧 -抱歉 谢谢 |
[44:50] | Put it back… Nate. | 倒回来… 纳特 |
[44:52] | – Come on. – Put it back, Nate. | -别这样 -倒回来 纳特 |
[44:54] | Put my fuckin’ wine back. Now. | 快他妈把我的酒倒回来 快点 |
[44:59] | Put it the fuck back. | 给我他妈的倒回来 |
[45:01] | There you go. | 这才对嘛 |
[45:05] | Don’t make a fuckin’ mess. | 别他妈整幺蛾子 |
[45:25] | ♪ And now she’s looking for a downtown man ♪ | ♪ 现在她来寻找乡村男孩 ♪ |
[45:29] | ♪ That’s what I am ♪ | ♪ 那就是我呀 ♪ |
[45:44] | Yep. | 爽 |
[45:50] | Wait, I… Hang on. | 等等 我… 等下 |
[45:52] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[45:54] | Ket. | 氯胺酮 |
[45:56] | – No. – Special K. | -别吧 -K粉 |
[45:58] | No, I need a different… different vibe tonight. | 不 今晚我想要点… 不同的感觉 |
[46:01] | I was after some coke. | 我想嗑点可卡因 |
[46:04] | I mean, I know someone, | 我的确认识些人 |
[46:08] | but no, this is ket. | 但算了吧 这可是K粉啊 |
[46:11] | Right. But you know someone? | 是啊 但你认识人是吗 |
[46:13] | – Yeah. – Let’s go for it. | -是的 -我们去找他们 |
[46:15] | – Is that cool? – OK, | -好吗 -好吧 |
[46:17] | I don’t know if I should drive right away. | 我不太确定自己现在能否开车 |
[46:20] | No? I can drive. | 不行吗 我能开 |
[46:22] | – Yeah? – Yeah, sure. | -可以吗 -当然 |
[46:24] | – OK. – I’m good. | -好吧 -我可以的 |
[46:27] | Ok. | 来吧 |
[46:33] | You OK, bud? | 你还好吗 老兄 |
[46:35] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[46:48] | Ok. | 好了 |
[47:13] | You OK, bud? Hey. Buddy? | 你还好吗 老兄 兄弟 |
[47:17] | Gonna be able to find the way? | 还能认清路吗 |
[47:19] | Yeah. | 可以的 |
[47:20] | Let’s get some air in here, yeah? | 通会儿风吧 好吗 |
[47:30] | You all right there? | 你能搞定吗 |
[47:31] | Yup, just fuckin’ stick shift. | 可以 就是这个傻逼变速杆 |
[47:35] | You’re used to an automatic? | 你都开自动档的车吗 |
[47:37] | Plus, I don’t drive that much. | 而且 我不怎么开车 |
[47:42] | – Why not? – Because I’m incredibly rich | -为什么 -因为我太有钱了 |
[47:46] | and I mostly get driven everywhere. | 去哪儿都有司机送 |
[47:48] | – You’re incredibly rich? – That’s right. | -你很有钱 -没错 |
[47:51] | I am fuckin’ loaded beyond your wildest imagination. | 我他妈阔绰得超乎你的想象 |
[47:53] | – How much further is this? – Should I kidnap you? | -还有多远 -我该绑架你吗 |
[47:56] | Yeah, if you can fuckin’ walk, you should kidnap me. | 是啊 要是你他妈还能走 你就应该绑架我 |
[48:00] | – I know a house. – You know a house? | -我知道有座房子 -你知道有座房子 |
[48:03] | Like a place to fuckin’ keep me? | 能他妈关住我的房子吗 |
[48:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[48:06] | It’s got a cow shed. | 那有个牛棚 |
[48:09] | I could keep you in there. | 我可以把你关在那儿 |
[48:11] | It’s only got a corrugated iron roof, | 那里只有个波纹铁皮顶棚 |
[48:12] | so it’s gonna be fuckin’ cold. | 你会感觉冷得要死 |
[48:14] | I mean, what do you care? | 你在乎什么呢 |
[48:16] | Yeah, exactly. | 是啊 可不是吗 |
[48:25] | Look out! | 小心 |
[55:57] | ♪ And do it, and do it, let’s live it up and do it ♪ | ♪ 狂欢吧 狂欢吧 让我们纵情快乐吧 ♪ |
[56:00] | ♪ And do it, and do it, and do it ♪ | ♪ 狂欢吧 狂欢吧 狂欢吧 ♪ |
[56:03] | ♪ Let’s do it, let’s do it, let’s do it, do it, do it ♪ | ♪ 我们狂欢吧 我们狂欢吧 我们狂欢吧 狂欢吧 狂欢吧 ♪ |
[56:07] | ♪ Here we come, here we go… ♪ | ♪ 我们来 我们跳… ♪ |
[56:09] | – Hello. – Hi, Mom. | -你来了 -妈妈 |
[56:11] | Naughty one. | 小淘气 |
[56:14] | Roman told me. | 罗曼告诉我了 |
[56:16] | Right. | 好吧 |
[56:18] | I don’t think any the worse of you. | 我认为你一点也不坏 |
[56:20] | – No? – No. | -不坏吗 -不坏 |
[56:23] | Well, good. | 那就好 |
[56:25] | Have a dance. Go on. | 跳支舞 来吧 |
[56:28] | Rory, have a dance. | 罗里 跳支舞吧 |
[56:38] | – Man. You good? – Yeah. | -老弟 你好吗 -好得很 |
[56:40] | Why don’t you just leave us. | 你别来烦我们 |
[56:41] | Thanks. Bye. Bye. | 谢谢 再见 再见 |
[56:52] | – Hey. Hey! – Con. | -你来啦 -老康 |
[56:53] | You holding court over here? | 你是来上朝了吗 |
[56:54] | I am talking with two beautiful women, yes, I am. | 我正和两位美女聊天呢 是的 没错 |
[56:57] | Hi. Kendall. Nice to meet you. | 你好 我是肯德尔 很高兴见到你 |
[56:59] | – My brother Kendall. – Hi. | -这是我弟弟肯德尔 -你好 |
[57:02] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[57:02] | Listen, I’m sorry. | 听着 我很抱歉 |
[57:04] | – You know, about… – Yeah. | -你懂的 那个… -我知道 |
[57:06] | I am. | 我真心的 |
[57:08] | Ok. | 没事 |
[57:21] | Come here, buddy. Give me a hug. | 过来 哥们 给个拥抱 |
[57:24] | What are you guy doing up? It’s way past your bedtime. | 你们怎么还醒着 早就该去睡觉了 |
[57:26] | – Couldn’t sleep. – We slept this afternoon. | -睡不着 -中午睡过觉了 |
[57:28] | Oh, you’re jet-lagged, yeah? | 还在倒时差吗 |
[57:31] | Where have you been? | 你之前去哪了 |
[57:33] | Look at you two. | 瞧瞧你俩 |
[57:34] | Hey, they were lookin’ for ya. | 他们刚刚在找你 |
[57:36] | – Yeah. – They want to dance. | -知道 -他们想跳舞 |
[57:38] | – You guys look great. – You wanna dance? | -你们看着挺精神 -你想跳吗 |
[57:40] | Look at you goobers. | 你们两个小机灵豆 |
[57:41] | ♪ How to chase my blues away ♪ | ♪ 如何驱逐我的忧伤 ♪ |
[57:46] | ♪ I’ve done all right up to now ♪ | ♪ 我迄今尚可支撑 ♪ |
[57:50] | ♪ It’s the light of day that shows me how ♪ | ♪ 是日光给了我力量 ♪ |
[57:54] | ♪ And when the night falls ♪ | ♪ 每当夜幕降临 ♪ |
[57:57] | ♪ Loneliness calls ♪ | ♪ 寂寞开始叫嚣 ♪ |
[58:01] | ♪ Oh, I wanna dance with somebody ♪ | ♪ 我想与某人共舞 ♪ |
[58:05] | ♪ I wanna feel the heat with somebody ♪ | ♪ 一起体温蹿升 ♪ |
[58:09] | ♪ Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody ♪ | ♪ 我想与某人共舞 ♪ |
[58:13] | ♪ With somebody who loves me ♪ | ♪ 某个爱我的人 ♪ |
[58:17] | ♪ Oh, I wanna dance with somebody ♪ | ♪ 我想与某人共舞 ♪ |
[58:21] | ♪ I wanna feel the heat with somebody ♪ | ♪ 一起体温蹿升 ♪ |
[58:25] | ♪ Yeah, I wanna dance with somebody ♪ | ♪ 我想与某人共舞 ♪ |
[58:29] | ♪ With somebody who loves me ♪ | ♪ 某个爱我的人 ♪ |
[59:03] | – A flat, I suppose. – You mean you like it? | -一套公寓吧 -你是说你喜欢它喽 |
[59:06] | Why yes, as a flat. | 当然 是套好公寓 |
[59:07] | And a flat’s what we’re looking for. | 我们不就是要公寓吗 |
[59:09] | Darling, do be sensible. | 亲爱的 理智点 |
[59:10] | In a year’s time… well, two year’s, yes… | 一年内… 好吧 两年… |
[59:12] | we’ll think about mortgages, | 我们就得考虑贷款 |
[59:13] | and I’ll work up the strength for the traveling bit, | 我会拼命多赚点好去旅游 |
[59:15] | but we’re gonna need all available cash for Hope! | 但我们得把可用现金都来炒股 |
[59:27] | Bad news about my hymen. | 我处女膜不好了 |
[59:30] | – Yo? – It’s gone. | -咋了 -它没了 |
[59:35] | Hi, Kendall. | 早 肯德尔 |
[59:37] | – Hey, Kenny. – Morning, Kendall. | -早啊 小肯 -早上好 肯德尔 |
[59:40] | Good to see ya. | 很高兴见到你 |
[59:42] | Morning, Mr. Fuckface. | 早上好 苦瓜脸先生 |
[59:58] | – Hey. – Yo. | -早 -早哇 |
[1:00:00] | – You good? – Yeah, yeah, pretty good. | -你好吗 -挺好的 |
[1:00:03] | Little hung over. | 有点宿醉 |
[1:00:04] | Good, OK. | 好吧 |
[1:00:07] | Yeah, kind of a weird vibe with the, uh, | 这里服务人员的感觉 |
[1:00:10] | with the service folks, like the Hobbit-y people? | 有点怪怪的 像霍比特人 |
[1:00:15] | There’s like, I guess, a caterer, | 有个酒水招待员 好像是 |
[1:00:16] | a guy, like, got in a crash, and was high, | 那人出了车祸 又嗑高了 |
[1:00:19] | or, like, I don’t know, nobody knows. | 我也不清楚 没人清楚怎么回事 |
[1:00:21] | But some bad shit went down. | 但是情况很操蛋 |
[1:00:25] | – Really. – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[1:00:27] | But the word is, like, the family… | 但是据说 家族… |
[1:00:28] | the family line is that we’re not gonna let it spoil anything. | 家族的原话是我们别因此坏什么事 |
[1:00:32] | – Right. Oh, good. – You know? | -好吧 -你懂的吧 |
[1:00:34] | – Good. – Yeah. | -好 -行 |
[1:00:36] | But, uh, he… | 但是 他… |
[1:00:37] | So, um… is he OK? | 他还好吗 |
[1:00:42] | He… | 他… |
[1:00:43] | I guess he died. | 他好像死了 |
[1:00:48] | Yeah. Bad shit. | 对 太倒霉了 |
[1:00:51] | Really sad. | 真的惨 |
[1:00:53] | How’s the scrambled egg? Has it congealed? | 炒蛋怎样了 变硬了没 |
[1:00:55] | What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[1:00:56] | How’s that scrambled egg? | 炒蛋怎样了 |
[1:00:58] | It’s been sittin’ there for like an hour. | 在那放了一小多时了 |
[1:01:20] | Kendall, Logan wants a word with you. | 肯德尔 洛根想和你谈谈 |
[1:01:32] | – Hey, son. – Hey. | -来了 儿子 -来了 |
[1:01:35] | Thanks, Col. | 谢了 老科 |
[1:01:39] | Sit. | 坐吧 |
[1:01:40] | You want something? | 想来点什么吗 |
[1:01:42] | Oh, no, I’m… I’m good. I– I just, uh… | 不用 我… 挺好的 我… |
[1:01:44] | Mm– I’m good. | 我很好 |
[1:01:46] | Did you have an acceptable evening? | 你昨晚过得愉快吗 |
[1:01:48] | Uh, uh-huh. Ya know. | 还行 你懂的 |
[1:01:51] | I was up all night… organizing my defense. | 我整晚没睡… 组织我的防御计划 |
[1:01:56] | Right. | 当然了 |
[1:01:58] | I don’t know if you know, | 不知道你听说没 |
[1:01:59] | but the caterer I had an issue with | 那位和我起争执的招待员 |
[1:02:02] | died last night. | 昨晚死了 |
[1:02:04] | Oh, that’s terrible. | 太可怕了 |
[1:02:06] | – Did you know? – I… | -你已经知道了吗 -我… |
[1:02:08] | I knew. I- I knew bec… because I… just found out. | 我知道 因… 因为我… 刚听说 |
[1:02:12] | But, uh, it’s a… it’s a shock. | 但确实 太… 令人吃惊了 |
[1:02:15] | Uh-huh. | 这样 |
[1:02:18] | So, our guys, uh… | 我们的手下… |
[1:02:23] | one of our guys, | 手下一个人 |
[1:02:25] | found a keycard to your room… | 找到一张你房间的房卡… |
[1:02:30] | near where this kid went into the water. | 就在这孩子落水的地方附近 |
[1:02:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:02:36] | – Maybe he, uh… – And… And, uh, | -他可能… -还有… |
[1:02:38] | – maybe he… – Amir saw you… | -他可能… -阿米尔昨晚… |
[1:02:42] | last night, rather damp. | 看到你 浑身湿透 |
[1:02:47] | The police are here with Caroline. | 警察正和卡洛琳在一起 |
[1:02:49] | We just want you to check | 我们只想让你检查 |
[1:02:51] | if you had anything stolen last night. | 昨晚有无东西失窃 |
[1:02:58] | I don’t… I don’t think so. | 好… 好像没有吧 |
[1:03:00] | Maybe you should check again. | 也许你该再查查 |
[1:03:03] | This kid, | 这孩子 |
[1:03:04] | I think he might have been a thief | 我想可能是个小偷 |
[1:03:06] | who broke into your room… | 闯进了你的房间… |
[1:03:08] | and took your card. | 拿了你的卡 |
[1:03:10] | Right. | 对 |
[1:03:11] | Let me handle this. | 我来处理这事 |
[1:03:13] | I know the guys, they know our guys, | 我认识这帮警察 我们很熟 |
[1:03:15] | they’re good guys, | 他们都是好人 |
[1:03:17] | so we’ll let them know what was taken. | 我们会告诉他们丢了啥 |
[1:03:21] | OK. Right. | 行 好的 |
[1:03:24] | Dad, I– I– I… | 爸 我… |
[1:03:26] | Yeah. This has been quite stressful. | 这事是挺烦心的 |
[1:03:28] | Why don’t you get in my car | 要不你坐我的车 |
[1:03:30] | and we’ll drive you to the plane. | 然后我们送你上飞机 |
[1:03:33] | And then you can relax. | 你就可以放松了 |
[1:03:37] | I, uh, I don’t know… | 我不知道… |
[1:03:40] | Yeah, yeah, I think that would be good. | 没事 我感觉那挺好 |
[1:03:45] | Right. I mean, uh… | 好 我是说… |
[1:03:50] | …nobody did anything… wrong, | …没人做了… 错事 |
[1:03:53] | and, uh, ya know, it sounds like, so… | 你懂的 听起来… |
[1:03:59] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:04:20] | Tell Sandy you’re out. | 告诉桑迪你退出 |
[1:04:24] | Tell Stewy the thing looks like a shit show. | 告诉斯图伊这把戏简直垃圾 |
[1:04:28] | Go to the desert, | 去沙漠里 |
[1:04:31] | dry yourself out. | 清醒一下 |
[1:04:33] | You have not been yourself. | 你的状态很不对 |
[1:04:37] | There’s nothing… I don’t… I don’t think, um, | 没什么… 我不觉得… |
[1:04:40] | and… I wasn’t there, so… | 而且… 我当时不在那… |
[1:04:43] | This could be the defining moment of your life. | 这可能是你人生的决定性时刻 |
[1:04:47] | It’d eat everything. | 它会毁了一切 |
[1:04:49] | A rich kid kills a boy… | 富家子弟杀人… |
[1:04:52] | you’d never be anything else. | 你会永远无法翻身 |
[1:04:56] | Or, you know, it could be what is should be: | 或者 这事也能回归本真 |
[1:04:59] | nothing at all. | 即什么都没发生 |
[1:05:01] | A sad… little detail | 不过是… 发生在美妙婚礼上 |
[1:05:05] | at a lovely wedding… | 一个可悲的小细节… |
[1:05:08] | where father and son | 父亲与儿子 |
[1:05:10] | are reconciled. | 在此和好 |
[1:05:28] | You’re my boy. | 你是我儿子 |
[1:05:30] | You’re my number one boy. | 你是我最棒的儿子 |
[1:05:41] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:05:42] | No, no, no, no. | 没事 没事 |
[1:05:46] | Colin? | 科林 |