时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Kids, I changed my mind. I’m staying on. As CEO. Head of the firm. | 孩子们 我改主意了 我要继续主持大局 担任总裁 公司的一把手 |
[00:10] | You fucked me. | 你阴了我一道 |
[00:11] | Three years ago, you were still in the nut house. | 三年前 你还在精神病院 |
[00:14] | Dad, it’s called rehab. And I’m in recovery. | 爸 那叫疗养 而且我已经痊愈了 |
[00:19] | I… | 我… |
[00:20] | Dad? Dad? Dad?! Dad! | 爸 爸 爸 爸 |
[00:25] | While Dad is ill, the family proposes | 父亲生病时 家族建议 |
[00:27] | that Kendall run the company with Roman as COO. | 肯德尔掌管公司 罗曼做首席运营官 |
[00:30] | Yes. Very serious. | 我很严肃的哦 |
[00:31] | I’m not saying I would make a better CEO. That’s unsaid. | 我没有说我会当一个更好的总裁 我没说 |
[00:33] | It’s not unsaid when you say it. | 你说你没说的时候就是说了 |
[00:36] | – You know that he gave me a job? – Why would I know? | -你知不知道他给了我份工作 -我怎么会知道 |
[00:37] | ‘Cause I thought everybody might be talking about me. | 因为大家谈话的时候可能会提到我 |
[00:40] | Yeah, no. Everyone was only talking about you, Cousin Greg. | 是 大家无时无刻不谈论着你 格雷格表侄 |
[00:43] | Come in and see me, and I’ll look after you. | 来找我 我会罩着你 |
[00:45] | There’s a huge debt problem. Three billion. Don’t jump. | 我们面临巨大的债务问题 30亿 别跳楼 |
[00:50] | I’ve had an idea. You give me $4 billion. | 我有个主意 你给我40亿怎么样 |
[00:52] | I stay boss, and you invest. | 我还当老板 你来投资 |
[00:55] | I didn’t know you were coming in. | 我都不知道你来了 |
[00:56] | Just making sure you’re not selling | 我只想确保你不会 |
[00:57] | any more of the company from under me. | 在我不知情的情况下卖掉更多公司股份 |
[01:01] | Dad’s not well. | 爸不太好 |
[01:02] | If he’s not careful, he’s gonna destroy the company. | 如果他不小心 就会毁了公司 |
[01:04] | The only way he’ll respect you is if you try to destroy him. | 让他尊重你的唯一办法 就是尽全力摧毁他 |
[01:08] | I love my father, but he is currently unfit | 我爱我的父亲 但他现在的身体状况 |
[01:10] | to run this company, and I’m calling for a vote | 不再适合管理公司 我希望可以 |
[01:12] | of no confidence in him as CEO and chairman. | 对他总裁和主席的身份进行不信任投票 |
[01:14] | Bullshit. No. | 一通屁话 不行 |
[01:16] | All in favour… | 请所有赞成… |
[01:18] | You better be smelling your fucking armpit, Romulus. | 你最好想想清楚 罗慕路斯 |
[01:20] | Against. | 反对投票 |
[01:23] | Where you been? | 你去哪儿了 |
[01:24] | Meeting about a prospective job. | 我去参加了一场前途光明的面试 |
[01:26] | With your father’s enemy? | 帮你爸的敌人干活 |
[01:27] | You want this enough to go to war with your family. | 你真的想和你的家人开战吗 |
[01:30] | It’s Sandy. He wants your piece of pie. | 是桑迪 他想吃掉你的那杯羹 |
[01:33] | Bring me in. We do this properly. | 拉我进去 我们得体地办好这事 |
[01:35] | Takeover. Leverage buyout. Hostile. | 接手大权 杠杆收购 恶意的 |
[01:38] | What’s your end? | 你的目标是什么 |
[01:39] | CEO. | 当总裁 |
[01:40] | I want to talk about you properly. | 我想好好谈谈你的事 |
[01:42] | Come in. I’ve always thought you were the smartest. | 回来吧 我一直觉得你是最聪明的 |
[01:45] | Oh, so that’s why you tried Kendall and Roman first? | 所以你就先给了肯德尔和罗曼机会吗 |
[01:49] | Why are you so jumpy about this, Ken? | 你为什么神经兮兮的 小肯 |
[01:51] | Why am I jumpy? | 为什么神经兮兮 |
[01:52] | Fucking Rome, fuckin’ Shiv and Connor. | 还不是因为该死的罗曼 该死的小西和康纳 |
[01:55] | About taking the company out of family control. | 还不是因为要让公司脱离家族掌控 |
[01:58] | Is this a fuckin’ bear hug? | 你他妈在跟我玩熊抱吗 |
[02:00] | Fuck off. | 给我滚 |
[02:02] | You don’t have a connection for some powder? | 你不会正好认识药贩子[毒品贩子]吧 |
[02:05] | Yeah. | 认识 |
[02:07] | Look out! | 小心 |
[02:16] | This could be the defining moment of your life. | 这可能是你人生的决定性时刻 |
[02:20] | A rich kid kills a boy. | 富家子弟杀人 |
[02:22] | You’d never be anything else. | 你会永远无法翻身 |
[02:25] | Or you could be nothing at all. | 或者 也可以什么都没发生 |
[02:29] | You’re my boy, my number one boy. | 你是我儿子 我最棒的儿子 |
[02:48] | Excuse me, sir? Mr. Roy? | 对不起 先生 罗伊先生 |
[02:51] | Um, could you come with me, please? | 嗯 您能跟我来一下吗 |
[02:54] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[02:56] | We were asked… There’s, um, a gentleman here for you. | 有人…有一位先生找您 |
[03:00] | For me? W… | 找我吗… |
[03:03] | W… What is this? What do you mean? | 怎…怎么回事 你什么意思 |
[03:07] | This came as an instruction to me, | 我接到的指示是这样 |
[03:08] | so could you just come with me please? | 所以 您能跟我来一下吗 |
[03:39] | Hey. Hi, Kendall. I’m Ragnar Magnusson. | 嘿 嗨 肯德尔 我是拉格纳·马格鲁森 |
[03:44] | – Oh… Hi. – How are you? | -噢…你好 -你好吗 |
[03:46] | Hi, uh… what is this? | 嗨 呃…什么情况 |
[03:50] | Uh… Do you want to get dressed and we can talk? | 呃…你能先换身衣服吗 然后我们聊聊 |
[03:53] | We might need to pull you out. | 我们可能要带你出去 |
[03:56] | Pull me out? | 带我出去 |
[03:58] | I’m sorry, who… wh… who is “we”? | 对不起 谁…谁…谁是”我们” |
[04:01] | – Who are you? – It’s fine, Kendall. I’m Ragnar. | -你哪位 -没事 肯德尔 我是拉格纳 |
[04:04] | I have relationship with Pinks in London | 我和伦敦的平克斯集团有关系 |
[04:06] | and your father has asked us | 你父亲要我们 |
[04:08] | to manage getting you on television as soon as possible. | 尽快让你上电视 |
[04:14] | Uh-huh. Okay. | 嗯 好的 |
[04:19] | I’ve only been here like 48 hours and, uh… | 我才到这里两天的样子 呃… |
[04:24] | I’m meant to have a silica, uh, mud treatment. Can I just, uh… | 我打算做一个硅土 呃 泥疗 我能不能 呃… |
[04:31] | Uh… No. | 呃…不行 |
[04:33] | I’m sorry. It’s not going to work. | 对不起 这样不行 |
[04:49] | So, | 那 |
[04:50] | it was felt Sandy, Stewy and Maesbury Capital | 看上去桑迪 斯图威 和梅斯贝里资本 |
[04:53] | wouldn’t proceed with their bid without you, | 打算在没有你的情况下继续他们的出价 |
[04:55] | but they have gone public with the bear hug, | 但是 他们的熊抱策略已经公开了 |
[04:58] | and the advice was we should get you on TV this morning | 我们的建议是 让你今天早上在纽约开市之前 |
[05:02] | as New York opens. Okay? | 上电视 明白吗 |
[05:04] | Okay. Right. | 好的 明白 |
[05:07] | Um, but will… will that help? | 嗯 但是…会有帮助吗 |
[05:09] | A public and personal declaration of withdrawal | 公开的个人退出声明 |
[05:13] | could be really helpful. | 真的会很有帮助 |
[05:15] | You okay, mate? | 你没事吧 伙计 |
[05:17] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[05:18] | Yeah, you could do this. | 嗯 你可以做到 |
[05:21] | You could stop it. | 你可以阻止这次熊抱 |
[05:23] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 |
[05:24] | I mean, if my dad wants me to do it, | 我的意思是 要是我爸要我这样做 |
[05:27] | uh, I’ll… I’ll do it. | 呃 我会…我会做的 |
[05:32] | I saw their plan; Dad’s plan is better. | 我见过他们的计划 我父亲的计划更好 |
[05:36] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[05:39] | You look good. | 你看起来挺不错 |
[05:41] | Yeah, I feel, uh, I feel good. | 是的 我感觉 呃 我感觉很好 |
[05:44] | Great. | 很好 |
[05:56] | Good? | 还好吧 |
[06:01] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[06:02] | Hi, Karolina. Good to see you. | 嗨 卡洛丽娜 很高兴见到你 |
[06:06] | Hey, Ken. | 嘿 肯 |
[06:08] | So, we’ve got a flash studio with an affiliate. | 那 我们有一个附属的Flash工作室 |
[06:09] | We have hair and make-up and a suit for you. | 我们给你准备了化妆师和西装 |
[06:12] | You okay, Ken? | 你没事吧 肯 |
[06:14] | Uh, yep. Okay. | 呃 是的 没事 |
[06:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[06:22] | They will wanna go for the tough one, so let’s run it. | 他们会问一些很让人为难的问题 所以我们过一遍问题 |
[06:25] | Okay? “So, um, you allied | 好吗 “那 你和 |
[06:28] | with one of your father’s bitterest business rivals | 你父亲最讨厌的其中一个商业竞争对手结盟 |
[06:31] | in a maneuver that could see him lose the firm. | 参与了一个可能会让他失去公司的收购计划 |
[06:33] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这么做 |
[06:34] | and why did you change your mind… | 以及你为什么改变主意… |
[06:36] | … and pull out?” | …退出计划” |
[06:40] | Okay, so then, | 好的 那 |
[06:42] | Kendall: “I saw their plan, but Dad’s plan was better.” | 你这样回答 “我见过他们的计划 但是 我父亲的计划更好 “ |
[06:45] | Right? | 对吧 |
[06:47] | Right, Kendall? | 对吗 肯德尔 |
[06:50] | – Right? – Uh-huh. Yeah. I got it. | -对吗 -嗯 是的 我知道了 |
[06:56] | I’m pulling this. | 我要取消这次活动 |
[06:57] | – Uh-huh. No, I got it. I got it. – Maybe we’ll do something | -不 我可以的 我没问题 -也许我们可以到达以后 |
[06:59] | – with friendly print on arrival. – I got it. I’m good. | -在友好媒体做点宣传 -我知道了 我没问题 |
[07:01] | Um, Ken? Excuse me, can we get a tissue, please? | 嗯 肯 对不起 请给我们拿一张纸巾 好吗 |
[07:04] | He needs a tissue. | 他需要一张纸巾 |
[07:05] | Just watch the shirt. | 小心衬衫 |
[07:11] | Karolina, I can do this, okay? | 卡洛丽娜 我能做到的 好吗 |
[07:14] | Karolina, I’m okay. | 卡洛丽娜 我没事 |
[07:48] | Hi, Kendall? Ten seconds. | 嗨 肯德尔 还有十秒钟 |
[07:50] | I’ll red-light you once you’re on with Sacha, okay? | 你和萨莎开始的时候 我会给你提示 好吗 |
[07:52] | Okay. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[07:59] | We’re joined now by Kendall Roy, | 我们现在邀请了肯德尔·罗伊 |
[08:01] | who was recently allied to a proposed bid | 他最近和私募股权基金 |
[08:04] | by private equity fund Maesbury | 梅斯贝里资本结盟 提出一项报价 |
[08:06] | to take control of Waystar Royco | 试图从他父亲 |
[08:09] | out of the hands of his own father, | 媒体界传奇人物 洛根·罗伊手中 |
[08:11] | media legend Logan Roy. | 接管韦斯达·罗伊科集团 |
[08:13] | Now, Kendall, you know I’m gonna ask you this, | 现在 肯德尔 你知道我会问你这个问题 |
[08:17] | how are things between you and your dad? | 你和你父亲之间的情况怎么样了 |
[08:20] | Uh, pretty good. | 呃 非常好 |
[08:22] | You know, we’re… we’re, uh, we’re… we’re pretty close, so, | 你知道 我们…我们是 呃 我们…我们非常亲近 所以 |
[08:26] | you know, that’s how we are. | 你知道 我们之间就是这样 |
[08:27] | Oh, well, that’s a… | 哦 嗯 这… |
[08:29] | – We take the… Sorry. – … great attitude. | -我们采取…抱歉 -…这样挺好 |
[08:30] | – Sorry. Go ahead. – No… O… Okay. | -对不起 继续吧 -不…哦…好的 |
[08:32] | So, let’s dive in. Tell us what happened. | 那 我们问深入点 告诉我们发生了什么 |
[08:35] | – Right. – Why did you get involved? | -好的 -你为什么会参与 |
[08:37] | Why did you back out? | 为什么又退出 |
[08:39] | Right. Um… | 对 嗯… |
[08:42] | I mean, there’s a, uh… | 我的意思是 有 呃… |
[08:46] | myriad, uh, factors in a decision. | 无数的因素 影响着决定 |
[08:49] | A whole lifetime can lead to a moment, | 一个瞬间可以决定人的一生 |
[08:52] | and, uh, when I… when I sat down and really looked… | 呃 当我…当我坐下来认真看… |
[08:55] | God, he looks terrible. | 天啊 他看起来糟透了 |
[08:57] | He’s like a… sweaty corpse. | 就像一具…湿透的尸体 |
[09:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:02] | He looks waxy, like an unshaven candle. | 他看起来就像蜡像 就像一根没刮胡子的蜡烛 |
[09:06] | Uh, but I mean, um… | 呃 但我的意思是 嗯… |
[09:10] | You know, the long and the short of it is, I… | 你知道吗 总结起来就是 我… |
[09:13] | saw their plan, and my dad’s plan was better. | 见过他们的计划 但是 我父亲的计划更好 |
[09:17] | Look, this is, uh, this is tough for me and my family. | 是这样的 这 这对我和我的家人来说都很难 |
[09:21] | But I made an assessment looking at the sector | 但我对这个行业和公司的发展轨迹 |
[09:23] | and the firm’s trajectory | 进行了评估 |
[09:25] | that, you know, shareholders were being ignored. | 你知道吗 股东们被忽视了 |
[09:29] | But the fact is, those concerns are being addressed, | 但事实是 这些担心正在得到解决 |
[09:32] | and, uh, you know, it… it… it comes down to shareholder value. | 而且 呃 你知道吗 这…归根结底是股东价值 |
[09:36] | Um, and, you know… | 嗯 你知道的… |
[09:38] | … frankly, uh, what also sort of become obvious, | …坦率地说 同样显而易见的是 |
[09:41] | was there were some unstable personalities involved | 有一些不可靠的人物也参与了 |
[09:45] | uh, with this deal. | 这笔交易 |
[09:46] | “Ooh, I’m Kendall and I’m a sassy little bitch.” | “噢 我是肯德尔 我是个时髦的小婊子 “ |
[09:49] | – What do you think? – What’s going on? | -你觉得怎么样 -这是怎么回事 |
[09:50] | I thought he was benched. | 我以为他被打入冷宫了 |
[09:52] | Ah, what the… What’s he saying? We got shitty Wi-Fi. | 啊 什么…他在说什么 我们这Wi-Fi烂死了 |
[09:54] | He looks weird, right? | 他看起来很奇怪 对吗 |
[09:56] | He looks demented. Why is he so shiny? | 他看起来有点精神错乱 他为什么这么油光水亮的 |
[09:58] | Why do you have shitty Wi-Fi? | 为什么你的Wi-Fi很烂 |
[10:00] | We wanted a place without Wi-Fi. | 我们想找一个不被打扰的地方 |
[10:01] | I mean, to me he looks like a fucking joke, | 我的意思是 在我看来 他看起来就他妈像个玩笑 |
[10:04] | but what would an average Joe think? | 但是 普通人会怎么想呢 |
[10:06] | Hey, I’ll call you back. | 喂 我再打给你 |
[10:07] | So, once upon a time, | 所以 很早之前 |
[10:09] | word was that you were in pole position | 传言说 你是继承你父亲位置的 |
[10:11] | to take over, right? | 主力选手 对吗 |
[10:13] | And, uh, God forbid your dad was hit by a bus tomorrow, | 而且 呃 但愿你父亲明天不会被公交车撞到 |
[10:16] | is there a plan? | 你们有接班计划吗 |
[10:18] | Uh, well, um… I would say… | 呃 这个 嗯…我会说… |
[10:21] | uh, the plan would be for the Municipality of New York | 计划将会是纽约市政府 |
[10:26] | to, uh, find another bus, | 得再找一辆公共汽车 |
[10:27] | because if my dad gets hit by a bus tomorrow, | 因为 如果我父亲明天被公交车撞到了 |
[10:30] | the city will be down one bus, | 这个城市倒下的将会是一辆公共汽车 |
[10:31] | not one CEO. | 而不是一个总裁 |
[10:33] | Fair enough. Fair enough, Ken… | 说得好 有道理 肯… |
[10:37] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[10:39] | the first fucking thing | 这是我儿子有生以来 |
[10:40] | my son’s ever done right in his life. | 做对的他妈的第一件事 |
[12:14] | Ah, how the mighty are fallen. | 啊 勇士就这样陨落了 |
[12:16] | He was a king once. Now look at him. | 他曾经万人之上 看看他现在 |
[12:18] | Eating shit with feet of clay, a fucking neutered hound-dog. | 赤着泥脚 吃着狗屎 成了一头他妈的阉狗 |
[12:23] | I think he did okay. | 我觉得他做得不错 |
[12:24] | Oh, yes, he did great. He did just fine. | 哦 是的 他做得很好 他做得还不错 |
[12:28] | But, Jesus! Elvis on the fucking toilet! | 但是 天啦 猫王在他妈的厕所里拉宿便 |
[12:30] | Like, he doesn’t come back from this, | 他不会就这样卷土重来的 |
[12:32] | right? | 对吧 |
[12:32] | Like, he just walked around the New York Stock Exchange | 就像他只是在纽约证券交易所转了一圈 |
[12:34] | with his severed dick in his hand | 手里拿着被阉割的鸡巴 |
[12:36] | asking where was good for free soup. | 问哪里可以领到免费汤 |
[12:38] | He just ate the big dog dick. Sucked that pooch bone dry! | 他刚刚吃了条狗鸡巴 把狗骨头吮吸干净了 |
[12:43] | Honey, what’s the reaction? What happened to the price? | 亲爱的 有什么反应 股价怎么样了 |
[12:45] | Uh, dropped down, shot back up. | 呃 下跌了 又反弹了 |
[12:48] | I think Sandy and Stewy offer Dad a way out, asset swap. | 我觉得桑迪和斯图威给爸爸提供了一条出路 资产交换 |
[12:51] | Right? I mean, that’s what the next move is. | 对吧 我的意思是 下一步动作就是这个了 |
[12:53] | Yeah, I would think so, right? | 嗯 我会这么认为 对吧 |
[12:55] | – If they’re going to proceed. – Well, | -如果他们要继续的话 -是啊 |
[12:57] | – they can’t go hostile. – No. | -他们不能变得敌对 -对 |
[12:59] | Especially without Kendall’s equity. | 尤其是没有肯德尔的股权的情况下 |
[13:00] | Shit. No. | 我操 是啊 |
[13:04] | You wanna abandon honeymoon? | 你想取消蜜月吗 |
[13:06] | No, I mean… No, I don’t want to. Do you? | 不 我的意思是…不 我不想 你呢 |
[13:10] | No. I don’t want to. No. | 不 我不想 不想 |
[13:15] | Do you? | 你呢 |
[13:22] | Did you get the bike? | 你帮我准备摩托车了吗 |
[13:24] | Yeah, your dad didn’t want you to ride all alone, Ken. | 有 但是你父亲不希望你一个人骑 肯 |
[13:27] | We got a guy. | 我们安排了一个人 |
[14:28] | Oh, here he is! Mr. Potato Head! | 噢 他来了 洋芋头先生 |
[14:32] | My plastic adversary. | 我的塑料对手 |
[14:35] | Welcome to the bunker. | 欢迎来到地堡 |
[14:37] | Say hello to the grunts. | 向咕噜兽们问好 |
[14:39] | – No offense, Karl. – None taken. | -无意冒犯 卡尔 -没有冒犯 |
[14:41] | Yeah, well, a bit of offense, Karl, | 好吧 有点冒犯 卡尔 |
[14:42] | because a smarter CFO might have seen | 因为聪明点的首席财务官早就应该预见到 |
[14:44] | this fucking disaster coming. | 这场他妈的灾难会到来 |
[14:45] | Got it. Yep. Offense now taken. | 明白了 好的 现在觉得冒犯了 |
[14:49] | Thank you for the TV thing. | 谢谢你上电视 |
[14:51] | I mean… You know, the least I could do. | 嗯…这是我至少能做到的事 |
[14:53] | Price is up a little, so I don’t think it’s done anything for us. | 价格只上涨了一点点 所以我认为 这对我们没有任何帮助 |
[14:56] | Well, at least he tried. | 好吧 至少他努力了 |
[14:59] | Okay, Karl, I need to De-brief the double agent. | 好了 卡尔 我要给这个两面派简单介绍下情况 |
[15:03] | The ground pounders can fuck off. | 震地者们可以散场了[游戏星际之剑] |
[15:05] | All right, I’ll get the investor call list | 好的 我会准备好投资者电话清单 |
[15:09] | for later, and… | 之后要用 还有 … |
[15:11] | I’ll, uh, update you in, what, 20, on the… | 我会 我会在20分钟后向你汇报最新情况… |
[15:14] | No, no, no. You’re staying. | 不不不 你留下来 |
[15:16] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[15:30] | Okay. Now you. Step up onto the rack. | 好了 轮到你了 踏上拷问台吧 |
[15:35] | I’m gonna pull you limb from limb like a piñata, | 我会像僵尸皮纳塔一样一块一块地扯断你的肢体 |
[15:38] | see what falls out. | 看看会掉些什么出来 |
[15:42] | Okay, so, you want… what? | 好的 那 你想要…什么 |
[15:46] | I want their game plan. What their timetable is, | 我想要他们的计划 他们的时间表是怎么安排的 |
[15:49] | the capital structure. Endgame. What they might accept. | 资本结构 怎么收官 他们可能会接受什么条件 |
[15:53] | What their weak points are. But we’ll start at the start. | 他们的弱点是什么 但是 我们先从头开始 |
[15:57] | When did they approach you? | 他们是什么时候接近你的 |
[15:59] | Um, when did they approach me? | 嗯 他们什么时候接近我的 |
[16:00] | Mm-hmm. Did it take long | 嗯 他们花了很长时间 |
[16:02] | or did you open your legs on the first date? | 还是说第一次联系你 你就投降了 |
[16:04] | Well, no, they took a fair time | 好吧 不 他们花了很多时间 |
[16:07] | to persuade me to, uh… | 来说服我 要我 呃… |
[16:10] | Betray me. | 背叛我 |
[16:14] | – Yeah. – Well, that’s nice. | -是的 -嗯 那很好 |
[16:18] | Look, do you want the psychodrama | 听着 你想了解整件事的 |
[16:19] | of the whole thing, or… ? | 心理过程还是… |
[16:21] | What do they think I’ll do? | 他们认为我会怎么应对 |
[16:22] | Well, uh, Stewy thinks you might come to the table. | 这个 呃 斯图威认为你可能会谈判 |
[16:27] | Sandy thinks it will be hostile. | 桑迪认为你会很敌对 |
[16:29] | They think they’ll win? | 他们认为他们会赢吗 |
[16:30] | Yeah. We… They… They think, uh… | 是啊 我们…他们…他们觉得 呃… |
[16:33] | I guess when I talked about inside the firm… | 我估计 当我谈到公司的内部情况的时候… |
[16:38] | … uh, they got the impression | …呃 他们有这样一个印象 |
[16:40] | that there was some erratic decision-making. | 觉得公司里有一些不稳定的决策 |
[16:44] | They think you’re emotional, unstable, | 他们认为你情绪化 不稳定 |
[16:48] | not necessarily logic driven, | 做决策没有逻辑 |
[16:51] | getting weaker and you’ll crack under pressure. | 越来越弱 而且你会在压力下崩溃 |
[16:55] | And who are they hitting? | 他们在拉拢谁 |
[16:56] | Obviously, major shareholders. | 显然是那些大股东 |
[16:58] | Most institutional are, as you’d expect, risk averse | 正如你所料 大多数机构都会规避风险 |
[17:01] | and there’s a big degree of sort of legacy trust in you | 而你的遗产信托很大程度上 |
[17:06] | as a kind of one-shot voodoo guy | 就像一个一次性的巫毒教 |
[17:08] | who holds the whole thing together. | 把所有的事情都联系在了一起 |
[17:12] | That it? | 就这些吗 |
[17:19] | Look, let me, uh… | 听着 我要 呃… |
[17:21] | I’m going to, uh… | 我要去 呃… |
[17:24] | get those call lists, huh? | 准备那些电话清单了 好吗 |
[17:34] | Yeah, I talked to their PR team and, uh… | 我和他们的公关团队谈过 呃… |
[17:40] | I gave them what medications you’re on. | 我把你正在服用的药物名称告诉他们了 |
[17:44] | And they have for background you hitting Iverson. | 他们知道你打艾弗森 |
[17:49] | And they have you pissing on the floor of my office. | 他们知道你在我办公室的地毯上撒尿 |
[17:56] | Listen, Dad, obviously, I’m, uh… | 听着 爸爸 显然 我 呃… |
[18:00] | I… I feel awful, and I just wanna say… | 我…我觉得很糟糕 我只是想说… |
[18:03] | Fine. Well, fuck off. They’ll put you somewhere. | 好了 你滚蛋吧 他们会把你安置在某个地方的 |
[18:07] | Investor calls. | 投资人的要求 |
[18:08] | Pour me some buckets of cold shit on the bid, all right? | 在收购计划上给我来点有用的 好吗 |
[18:23] | So, | 那 |
[18:24] | Paul has the list of the top ten shareholders | 保罗有一份我们希望你能联络的 |
[18:27] | that we’d like you to hit | 前十大股东的名单 |
[18:28] | and he’ll talk you through all the lines and… | 他会告诉你所有的台词 然后… |
[18:30] | – Okay? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[18:31] | – All right. – Yup. Okay. | -行 -嗯 好的 |
[18:38] | Um, listen, Karolina. Is Jess back? | 呃 听着 卡罗丽娜 杰西回来了吗 |
[18:41] | Uh, no, but we can reach out to Jess. | 没有 但我们可以联系杰西 |
[18:46] | Yeah, just normally on, uh, on some matters, | 嗯 在某些事情上 通常是 |
[18:50] | Jess speaks to, um, my friend Nick for me. | 杰西代表我 和我的朋友尼克对话 |
[18:56] | And, uh, he sources for me. | 而且 他为我提供消息来源 |
[18:58] | Right. | 嗯 对 |
[19:04] | Yeah, I… I… I need, um… | 是的 我…我…我需要 嗯… |
[19:07] | I… Look, I’m… I’m going to be cleaning up my act. | 我…看 我…我要清理我带来的后果 |
[19:11] | – You know, I have been. – Mm-hmm. | -你知道吗 我一直都在这么做 -嗯嗯 |
[19:13] | But, honestly, right now, I need a straightener. | 但是 老实说 我现在需要一个帮我矫正的人 |
[19:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:38] | You know, I, um… | 你知道吗 我 嗯… |
[19:42] | I was quite disappointed I didn’t get any advance warning | 我很失望 这次突袭 我没有得到任何提前警告 |
[19:45] | of this attack, Jamie. That’s quite disappointing. | 杰米 这非常令人失望 |
[19:50] | How does my banker not know? | 我的银行家怎么会不知道 |
[19:52] | Sandy’s tough, and his operation’s a steel box. | 桑迪很厉害 他的操作滴水不漏 |
[19:56] | Nobody knew. | 没有人知道 |
[19:59] | So, uh, what’s your move? | 那 你准备怎么出招 |
[20:01] | What’s my move? | 我准备怎么出招 |
[20:04] | Look at the fucking wine I’m serving you. | 看看我他妈给你准备的葡萄酒 |
[20:05] | I’m fucking wining and dining you. | 我他妈正在和你一起喝酒吃饭呢 |
[20:07] | What’s my move? I mean, I don’t know. I guess… | 我准备怎么出招 我的意思是 我不知道 我猜… |
[20:10] | the obvious, uh, I’ll say I’m thinking, | 很显然 呃 我会说我正在思考 |
[20:13] | and, uh, drag it out, hope that it dies, uh… | 然后拖一段时间 希望计划胎死腹中 呃… |
[20:19] | Name a successor. | 指定一个接班人 |
[20:22] | That could be good. | 那样可能是个好招 |
[20:24] | Who? | 指定谁呢 |
[20:25] | Well, that’s a bit complicated. | 嗯 这就有点复杂了 |
[20:29] | What else I got? On the defense. | 我还有什么资源 可以拿来防守 |
[20:32] | Well, that’s, uh, difficult. | 这个 很难防守 |
[20:34] | How much do I have to fucking pay you to say something? | 我他妈得付你多少钱才能让你说点实质性的东西 |
[20:37] | Look, you don’t want to sell, | 听着 你不想卖公司 |
[20:39] | you don’t wanna sell, you don’t wanna sell. | 你不想卖 你根本不想卖 |
[20:40] | So where’s my margin to tell you something you don’t wanna hear? | 那我还有什么余地告诉你一些你不想听的话 |
[20:42] | Well, try to think of it as a long-term investment | 好吧 就把这想象成我对你的信任的 |
[20:45] | in my trust in you. | 长期投资 |
[20:46] | All right. In all honesty, on the business fundamentals, | 行 老实说 就商业基本面来看 |
[20:51] | you should make a deal and sell. | 你应该和他们做交易 把公司卖掉 |
[20:53] | If you don’t, it’s going to be a vicious fight. | 如果你不这样做 那将是一场恶战 |
[20:56] | It could extend to months, years. | 可能会持续数月 数年 |
[20:59] | Perhaps you win. Perhaps. | 也许你最后会赢 只是也许 |
[21:02] | But till then, nothing will get done. | 但是 在赢之前 什么事都干不成 |
[21:05] | It’ll soak up all of your resources, | 还会占用你所有的资源 |
[21:06] | all of your attention, | 所有的注意力 |
[21:08] | beating them away with every regulatory, | 用你拥有的每一个管理 |
[21:10] | financial and political weapon that you have at your disposal. | 财务和政治方面的武器去打败他们 |
[21:14] | There’s blood in the water, | 水里面混进了杂质 |
[21:17] | and your price is edging down. | 而且你们的股价也在逐渐下降 |
[21:20] | Tech is coming. Tech is here. | 科技即将到来 科技已经到来 |
[21:23] | Tech has its hands around your throat. | 科技的双手扼住了你的喉咙 |
[21:26] | There’s maybe one, two legacy media operations | 可能会有一两个传统媒体运营 |
[21:29] | that will make themselves big enough to survive. | 能够让自己扩张到足以生存 |
[21:33] | The price that Sandy’s offering is inflated. | 桑迪的报价虚高了 |
[21:37] | It’s inflated by bitterness, ego and spite. | 价格虚高是因为痛苦 自我和怨恨 |
[21:40] | You choose not to sell, | 你选择不卖 |
[21:42] | well, what’s going to be different in two, four years? | 好吧 两年 四年后会有什么不同 |
[21:46] | Are things gonna change? | 事情会改变吗 |
[21:47] | More people gonna read your newspapers? | 会有更多人阅读你的报纸吗 |
[21:51] | Watch TV? | 大家还看电视吗 |
[21:54] | Culturally, structurally and financially, | 无论是文化上 结构上还是经济上 |
[21:58] | you’re in the toilet. | 你都一团泥沼 |
[22:00] | In five years, you’ll be in the mega toilet. | 五年后 你会变成大型泥沼 |
[22:05] | The wise thing to do is to sell. | 明智的做法是卖掉公司 |
[22:07] | Now, generally, you do the wise thing. | 一般来说 你做的是明智之举 |
[22:10] | But no, no, obviously not this time. | 但是 不 不 显然这一次你并不明智 |
[22:12] | This time you’ll… you’ll call me something disgusting | 这一次 你…你会骂我是恶心的东西 |
[22:15] | and throw a decanter at the wall. | 然后愤怒地往墙上摔碎醒酒器 |
[22:25] | In terms of this investigation… | 就这次调查而言… |
[22:28] | … we will explore how and why this occurred. | …我们将调查这次爆炸事故发生的过程与原因 |
[22:33] | and we plan for the most thorough internal investigation | 我们计划进行有史以来最彻底的 |
[22:36] | ever seen. | 内部调查 |
[22:37] | Uh, one for Roman Roy. | 有个问题请问罗曼·罗伊 |
[22:39] | When will the investigation start, | 调查什么时候开始 |
[22:40] | and any issues that are looking like likely causes? | 以及有什么可能的原因吗 |
[22:44] | Well, on, uh, on the timing? Right away. | 那 关于调查的时间 马上就会开始 |
[22:47] | We take this incredibly seriously. | 我们非常重视这一点 |
[22:49] | Um, and as for, um… | 嗯 至于… |
[22:52] | Uh, as for determination of the cause, | 呃 至于事故原因的确定 |
[22:53] | we just don’t wanna speculate. | 我们只是不想推测 |
[22:55] | And I don’t wanna be facetious, | 而且我不想开玩笑 |
[22:57] | but, Sarah, on that point, I’m not a rocket scientist. | 但是 莎拉 在这个问题上 我不是火箭科学家 |
[23:04] | All right then. Director Sato, one more question: | 那好吧 佐藤主任 还有一个问题 |
[23:07] | Is Waystar Royco ready… | 韦斯达·罗伊科是否准备好了… |
[23:08] | … to accept liability? | …承担责任 |
[23:09] | Will there be a financial settlement | 是否会有财务上的拨款 |
[23:11] | offered to the victims’ families? | 提供给受害者家属 |
[23:15] | Uh, I’m very sorry for this. | 呃 对此我非常抱歉 |
[23:19] | For example… | 例如… |
[23:20] | Holy shit. Did you get the text? Did you get this? | 天哪 你收到信息了吗 你收到这个了吗 |
[23:22] | – Is this for real? – Yeah, I got it. | -这是真的吗 -是的 我收到了 |
[23:23] | – Sell? – He wouldn’t, would he? | -要卖吗 -他不会卖的 对吧 |
[23:25] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[23:30] | Holy shit. He’s saying he’s selling? | 天哪 他说他要卖公司 |
[23:32] | That’s… | 那… |
[23:33] | He would never sell, would he? Do we go? | 他永远不会卖的 对吧 我们要回去吗 |
[23:35] | Uh, I guess? | 呃 应该回去吧 |
[23:37] | But, fuck! The wedding and the honeymoon fucked? | 但是 他妈的 婚礼和蜜月都被他搞砸了 |
[23:40] | What a nutty bastard! | 真是个疯狂的混蛋 |
[23:42] | What a fucking egocentric great white! | 真他妈是个自我为中心的老白毛 |
[23:45] | Motherfucker. | 操他妈的 |
[23:49] | Nice abode, man. | 房子不错 伙计 |
[23:51] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[23:54] | Uh, what’s… what’s the news? | 呃 有…有什么新鲜事吗 |
[23:57] | What’s… what’s going on? | 发生…发生什么了 |
[24:00] | How you doin’? | 你好吗 |
[24:01] | Yeah, all good. It’s good, dude? | 嗯 一切都很好 挺好 伙计 |
[24:06] | This place is sick! | 你这房子太酷了 |
[24:08] | Oh, yeah. It’s fashion week; all the good penthouses are gone. | 哦 对 现在是时装周 所有好的顶层公寓都没了 |
[24:14] | Yeah, no, I mean I’m sure… It… Yeah, could be way better. | 嗯 不 我的意思是 我肯定…这…是的 可能有更好的 |
[24:17] | I just… don’t… know how. | 我只是…不…知道还要怎么好 |
[24:21] | What, uh… What’s uh… What happened with your house? | 你的…你的…你自己的房子怎么了 |
[24:24] | Oh, I’m… I’m, uh, I got rid of it. | 哦 我…我 我把它卖掉了 |
[24:27] | It smelt of Rava. | 里面有拉瓦的气息 |
[24:29] | Oh, dude, yeah. | 哦 伙计 是的 |
[24:31] | Did you bring, uh… | 你带了那个… |
[24:32] | – Oh, yeah, yeah. – Great. | -哦 是的 是的 -太棒了 |
[24:39] | Uh, did this come from Coach? | 呃 这是”教练”那里买的吗 |
[24:41] | Oh, no, uh, he’s out of town. That is from another source. | 哦 不 他出城了 这是另外一个人那里搞的 |
[24:46] | Eww. Dude. W… Where did you get this? | 呕 老兄…你从哪里搞的这个 |
[24:51] | Uh, that? It… It’s from a connection. | 呃 这个吗 我…从另外一个贩子那里买的 |
[24:54] | In the park. | 公园里的 |
[24:56] | – Park coke? – Yeah. | -公园可卡因 -是的 |
[24:57] | I’m doing park coke? Are you fucking kidding me? | 给我吸公园可卡因 你他妈跟我开玩笑吧 |
[25:02] | That is just perfect. | 太他妈”完美”了 |
[25:04] | I’ll be lucky if I have any fucking nostrils left after this. | 等我吸完了 我他妈的鼻孔还在 那就真是走运了 |
[25:07] | If my septum falls out, I’m gonna make you eat my septum. | 要是我的鼻隔掉下来了 我会让你吃了它 |
[25:11] | Yeah, this guy’s… this guy’s got… got the good shit. | 嗯 这家伙…这家伙有…有好货 |
[25:15] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[25:20] | How is it? Is it… | 如何 好… |
[25:22] | Is it not… | 还是不好… |
[25:25] | Mm, yeah, no, that’s the worst coke I’ve ever had. | 嗯 不好 是我吸过的最烂的可卡因 |
[25:28] | No, dude… | 不 伙计… |
[25:31] | Dude, I’m so sorry. | 伙计 我很抱歉 |
[25:33] | Like, he promised me. | 他向我保证过 |
[25:35] | Oh, he promised you? | 哦 他向你保证过吗 |
[25:36] | I swear. I mean, I… Do you want me to take it back? | 我发誓 我的意思是 我…你想要我把它退回去吗 |
[25:39] | Yeah, take it back for a refund, Greg! | 是的 拿回去退钱 格雷格 |
[25:42] | You know, did you… did you keep the receipt? | 你知道吗 你…你保留收据了吗 |
[25:44] | Go get… go… Go take it back for a refund. | 去退吧…去…拿回去退钱 |
[25:47] | He’s opening the summer palace | 他要去夏宫度假 |
[25:49] | to keep the summit out of view. It’s the full fuckin’ number. | 以避开峰会 全家人都要去 |
[25:52] | Okay. Yeah, well, I’ll see you at the hellhole, bro. | 好的 那咱们地狱见 老哥 |
[25:54] | See you at the shitpit, sis. | 粪坑见 老妹 |
[26:54] | Oh, welcome! Apologies. | 哦 欢迎 抱歉 |
[26:56] | We’ll have everything straight | 我们会尽快把一切 |
[26:57] | – just as soon as… – Oh, no, I’m early. | -都安排好… -哦 不 是我来早了 |
[26:58] | It’s good. don’t worry. Just, uh, carry on. I’m not here. | 没事 别担心 只管 继续做你们的 就当我没在这儿 |
[27:05] | What is the… ? | 这是什么… |
[27:06] | Sorry about the smell. We’re working on that. | 对不起 气味很糟糕 我们正在处理 |
[27:09] | God, that’s… bad. | 老天 太…难闻了 |
[27:13] | What the fuck is that? | 这他妈是什么 |
[27:20] | We can’t exactly keep the windows open. | 我们不能让窗户一直开着 |
[27:22] | Have you tried scented candles? | 你试过香薰蜡烛吗 |
[27:26] | – Hey, what up sex pot? – Hey, Rome. | -嘿 你怎么样啊 性感美女 -嘿 罗曼 |
[27:29] | – What is that stink? – I know. | -这是什么臭味 -我知道 |
[27:31] | Dead kid shallow grave somewhere or what? | 死孩子埋在浅坟里了还是怎么回事 |
[27:33] | Hey, do you wanna get some air? | 嘿 你想呼吸点新鲜空气吗 |
[27:34] | Yes. | 当然 |
[27:35] | – You got a haircut. – Yeah. | -你理发了 -是的 |
[27:37] | – I hate it. – That’s because it’s stylish. | -难看死了 -那是因为这发型很时尚 |
[27:41] | I’m worried slash excited | 我担心老家伙会很兴奋 |
[27:42] | in case he actually fucking kills Kendall. | 万一他真他妈的杀了肯德尔呢 |
[27:45] | I mean, he might kill him. | 我的意思是 他可能会杀了他 |
[27:46] | Could go for him. He could kill him. | 他可以去找他 可以杀了他 |
[27:48] | Man, it’d be so weird if he killed him. | 老天 如果爸杀了他就太奇怪了 |
[27:52] | So this is good for you, right? | 所以 这对你有好处 对吧 |
[27:56] | What, if he sells? | 什么 你是说卖掉公司吗 |
[27:57] | He’s not gonna sell. | 他不会卖的 |
[27:58] | Hmm, I don’t know about that. | 嗯 我不知道 |
[28:01] | Well, Kendall’s out for good, right? | 好吧 肯德尔永远出局了 对吗 |
[28:03] | Best case for him is | 对他来说 最好的情况是 |
[28:04] | Dad keeps him on for like a week to kill the deal, | 爸爸让他干一个星期 搅黄这个收购计划 |
[28:07] | then he’s pure carcass. | 然后他就彻底没戏了 |
[28:10] | I’m with Gil. | 我和吉尔是一边的 |
[28:11] | Connor’s… | 康纳… |
[28:13] | I mean, fuck, Connor’s gonna be in the White House. | 我的意思是 我操 康纳将会进白宫 |
[28:15] | Yeah, sure… | 嗯 当然… |
[28:17] | I guess. I mean, I hadn’t considered it, but… | 可能吧 我的意思是 我没有考虑过 但… |
[28:21] | Oh, you hadn’t considered? | 哦 你没考虑过吗 |
[28:23] | Well, no, I… I guess, theoretically, yeah. | 嗯 不 我…我觉得 理论上 是没考虑过 |
[28:27] | It’s a cool moment. Hm? Good luck. | 这是个很棒的时刻 对吧 祝你好运 |
[28:34] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:38] | – Wha… – I know what you’re doing. | -怎么了… -我知道你在做什么 |
[28:40] | I… I’m just saying it’s exciting. It’s all set. | 我…我只是说 这很令人兴奋 一切都准备好了 |
[28:42] | Sure. | 当然 |
[28:44] | You’re fucking with me. | 你在逗我玩 |
[28:45] | – But I’m impervious. – Rome, I’m not fucking with you. | -但是我无所谓 -罗曼 我不是在逗你 |
[28:47] | – I’m just saying good luck. – Great. Well, thanks a lot. | -我只是说 祝你好运 -好吧 非常感谢 |
[28:49] | What? | 什么 |
[28:50] | You’re trying to get inside my head, but that’s cool, | 你想干扰我的思想 不过 这样很好 |
[28:52] | I can cope. | 我可以应付 |
[28:56] | What, maybe I’m fuckin’ ready for it. | 怎么了 也许我他妈的准备好了 |
[28:58] | – You are. – Yeah. | -你是准备好了 -是的 |
[29:00] | I mean, there’s always room for you to blow up. | 我的意思是 你有的是搞砸的机会 |
[29:04] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[29:06] | nobody mentioned blowing up, | 没有人提到过搞砸 |
[29:07] | and then suddenly you mention blowing up? | 然后你突然提到搞砸 |
[29:09] | And now what? I’m supposed to worry about fucking blowing up? | 那现在怎么样 我应该担心他妈的搞砸吗 |
[29:11] | I don’t think you’re gonna blow up. | 我不认为你会搞砸 |
[29:13] | I’m… | 我… |
[29:14] | Rome, I think you’re a super-talented superstar, | 罗曼 我认为你是一个超有才的超级明星 |
[29:19] | and I… I love you. | 而且我…我爱你 |
[29:23] | Oh, you’re such a fucking bitch. | 哦 你他妈太婊了 |
[29:27] | So you don’t know what it is? | 所以 你不知道是什么气味吗 |
[29:29] | We’re looking absolutely everywhere once again. | 我们正在再一次四处巡查 |
[29:31] | And all is well now with the renovation? | 那现在的返修都可以了吗 |
[29:33] | Yes, all that was resolved. | 是的 那些都解决好了 |
[29:36] | Open the doors. | 把门都打开 |
[29:38] | It smells like the cheesemonger died | 闻起来就像奶酪贩子死了 |
[29:40] | and left his dick in the Brie. | 然后把鸡鸡掉在奶酪上了一样臭 |
[29:42] | I need to breathe. | 我需要呼吸新鲜空气 |
[29:45] | Kendall! | 肯德尔 |
[29:47] | Come on! Let’s hunt this out! | 来吧 我们把臭味源头找出来 |
[29:52] | You know, you… you get used to it, actually. | 你知道吗 你…实际上 你得习惯这种气味 |
[29:55] | Yeah, 200 million… | 价值两亿的房子… |
[29:57] | and I need a clip on my nose to stop me fucking retching. | 我得用个夹子夹住鼻子才不会呕出来 |
[30:04] | You wanna talk about Laird’s idea? | 你想谈谈莱尔德的想法吗 |
[30:07] | Nah. Later. | 不 晚点再说 |
[30:25] | So, listen. | 那 听着 |
[30:27] | – Hm? – You all right? | -嗯 -你没事吧 |
[30:29] | Yeah. Yeah, I’m um, pretty good. | 是啊 是的 我 非常好 |
[30:35] | I… I could use some downtime at… at some point, to… | 我…我可以在某些时候休息一下… |
[30:38] | Yeah, sure, sure. Just don’t, um, you know… | 是的 当然 当然 只不过 不要低沉 知道吗… |
[30:42] | You know, uh, thinking’s natural… | 你知道 胡思乱想很自然… |
[30:44] | can’t be helped, but, you know… in limits. | 但是毫无用处 你知道…在有限的情况下 |
[30:49] | Right. Exactly. Right. | 对 确实 是的 |
[30:56] | Well, good. Good to have it all out. | 好了 真好 把一切都说出来真好 |
[31:01] | Colin! | 科林 |
[31:04] | You should have to with Colin. | 你得和科林谈谈 |
[31:09] | Everything is good? | 一切都好吗 |
[31:10] | – Mm. – Yeah? | -嗯 -是吗 |
[31:16] | – Kendall. – Hi, Marcia. | -肯德尔 – 嗨 玛西娅 |
[31:18] | Ça Va? | 你怎么样 |
[31:20] | How was your trip? | 旅途怎么样 |
[31:21] | It was good. It was fine. | 很好 挺好的 |
[31:23] | No accidents? No hiccups? | 没有任何意外 没有任何小插曲吗 |
[31:25] | Uh, no. No hiccups. | 嗯 没有 没有小插曲 |
[31:29] | Je sais. You’ve been through difficult times. | 我知道 你经历了一段困难时期 |
[31:32] | You’re a nice boy. | 你是个好孩子 |
[31:34] | But out of difficult times come strong men, right? | 但是 艰难困苦出能人 对吧 |
[31:44] | Marianne, come up with the candles, please. | 玛丽安 请把蜡烛拿出来 |
[31:47] | Ken. | 肯 |
[31:49] | Got a minute? | 有空吗 |
[31:51] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[32:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:06] | So, I don’t know how much you know or care to know, | 那 我不知道你知道多少或者想知道多少 |
[32:08] | but your dad wanted me to offer to talk you through things. | 但是 你爸想让我跟你谈谈 |
[32:11] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好的 |
[32:12] | So, I’ll just lay it out for you? | 所以 我就直说了 |
[32:13] | Oh, yeah, okay. I mean… | 哦 好的 我的意思是… |
[32:16] | I don’t need… | 我不需要… |
[32:17] | Yeah? Well, shall I, just so you know? | 是吗 好吧 我开说了 这样你好记住 |
[32:21] | So, the site of the crash was discovered around 4:00 a.m. | 那 撞车现场是凌晨4点左右被发现的 |
[32:25] | by two of our guys who saw the busted fence | 是我们的两个人看到了破坏的篱笆 |
[32:27] | – and followed that up. – Uh-huh. | -然后跟着查看发现的 -嗯 |
[32:28] | And they informed local police. | 然后他们通知了当地警方 |
[32:30] | And as you know, | 如你所知 |
[32:31] | an entry keycard was found and passed to me. | 有人发现了一张门禁卡 然后已经交给我了 |
[32:34] | So, that’s one individual outside of our loop, | 那个人是我们圈子以外的人 |
[32:37] | but who is known to me and who I consider secure. | 但是我认识他 而且我认为他很可靠 |
[32:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[32:39] | And the UK police sent divers in that morning. | 那天早上 英国警方派出了潜水员 |
[32:41] | Right. Right. | 嗯 好 |
[32:42] | And the kid, uh, Andrew Dodds, well, he was dead obviously. | 那个孩子 呃 安德鲁·多兹 很显然 他已经死了 |
[32:46] | He’d unclipped his seatbelt, so he hadn’t survived the impact | 他没有系好安全带 所以他没能在撞车时 |
[32:48] | to do that. | 幸免于难 |
[32:49] | Oh, okay. | 哦 好的 |
[32:50] | So, the initial determination was that he was travelling solo | 所以 初步判断是他一个人独自驾驶车 |
[32:54] | and that hasn’t been challenged. | 这一点没有人提出质疑 |
[32:55] | And the riverbank was also heavily compromised | 河岸也因为大雨和我们的人 |
[32:57] | by rain and our guys and the salvage operation, | 以及打捞行动遭到严重破坏 |
[33:00] | so there were no indicators of another individual. | 所以 没有其他人出现过在那里的证据 |
[33:04] | So, that’s where we are. | 这就是我们目前的情况 |
[33:06] | We expect the UK coroner to deliver a ruling | 我们希望英国验尸官能够做出结论 |
[33:08] | of death by misadventure, | 判定为不幸遇难 |
[33:10] | and that will be it as far as we see. | 如果是这样的话 案子就结了 |
[33:12] | Any questions or concerns? | 有什么问题或担心吗 |
[33:16] | Um… I do not think so, no. | 嗯…应该没有 没有 |
[33:20] | Thank you, Colin. | 谢谢你 科林 |
[33:21] | Good. | 好的 |
[33:55] | Oh, my God. | 哦 我的天啦 |
[33:57] | Look at him. | 看看他 |
[33:59] | No. No thanks. | 不了 谢谢 |
[34:03] | I don’t think I can do this. | 我觉得我做不到 |
[34:05] | Well, shall we just hit him? With a stick or rocks? | 好吧 我们应该揍他吗 用棍子或石头 |
[34:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[34:11] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:12] | Dead man walking. The fucking cadaver awakens. | 行尸走肉 他妈的尸体醒过来了 |
[34:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[34:25] | When did you crawl in? | 你什么时候爬进来的 |
[34:26] | Yesterday. You? | 昨天 你呢 |
[34:34] | So, you spoken to him? Is this real? Is he gonna do it? | 那 你跟他谈过话了吗 这是真的吗 他会那样做吗 |
[34:36] | Is he gonna sell? | 他要卖公司吗 |
[34:38] | Uh, I dunno. | 呃 我不知道 |
[34:39] | Oh, you don’t know. | 哦 你不知道 |
[34:43] | So? | 那 |
[34:44] | What the fuck happened? Why’d you pull out? | 到底发生什么了 你为什么退出了 |
[34:47] | I guess I, uh… | 我估计 我 呃… |
[34:51] | I saw their plan. | 我见过他们的计划 |
[34:54] | You know, Dad’s plan is better. | 你知道的 爸的计划更好 |
[34:59] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:00] | Bullshit. Um, what happened? | 瞎扯淡 到底发生什么事了 |
[35:04] | I changed my mind, I guess. | 我改变了主意吧 |
[35:07] | Fuck you. And you couldn’t have changed your mind | 去你的 你就不能在我的婚礼之前 |
[35:09] | before my wedding? | 改变主意吗 |
[35:11] | You do realize how fucked you’re going to be | 你应该很清楚 等你对他不再有用了 |
[35:14] | as soon as you’re no longer any use to him, right? | 你的处境会有多惨 对吧 |
[35:16] | He’s got you eating fucking humiliation gumbo | 他让你在电视上喝下了他妈的 |
[35:19] | on TV, and then what? | 屈辱浓汤 然后呢 |
[35:21] | Yeah, Dad’s gonna play a merry tune on you | 没错 爸会给你演奏一首欢快的曲子 |
[35:22] | and then throw you out the fucking window, | 然后把你他妈的从窗户扔出去 |
[35:24] | and you know that, right? | 你也知道会这样 对吧 |
[35:25] | He’s like a sex robot for Dad to fuck. | 他就像爸的性爱机器人 |
[35:27] | He’s like an old beaten dog. | 他就像一只被痛殴过的老狗 |
[35:29] | Well, he’s both of those things and also a piece of shit. | 嗯 他两者都是 同时还是一坨狗屎 |
[35:32] | You know, he’s a pathetic little fucking narcissist | 你知道吗 他就是一个他妈的可怜的自恋狂 |
[35:34] | who repeatedly puts his own self-interest | 总是反复强调自己的利益 |
[35:36] | above everything else | 高于一切 |
[35:38] | and then tries to justify it with half-assed appeals | 然后企图用不称职的残酷的市场筹款努力 |
[35:40] | of the rigors of the fucking market. | 来证明自己观点的合理性 |
[35:43] | You’re a fucking prick. | 你真他妈混蛋 |
[35:45] | Uh-huh. Maybe I am. | 嗯 也许我就是 |
[35:48] | Oh, come on, fuck-bag, fight back. | 哦 拜托 混球 还个嘴啊 |
[35:51] | I… guys, I… I just… | 我…伙计们 我…我只是… |
[35:55] | I can’t get into it. | 我不感兴趣 |
[35:56] | Oh, you can’t get into it? Uh-huh. Shucks. | 哦 你不感兴趣 噢 没劲 |
[35:59] | Fuck you, man. Come on. Treat us. | 去你的 老哥 来啊 跟我们说说 |
[36:02] | Why did you actually back out? | 你到底为什么要退出 |
[36:06] | I’m sorry, Shiv, about the wedding. | 对不起 小西 关于你的婚礼 |
[36:10] | How dare you apologize to me? | 你怎么有脸向我道歉 |
[36:18] | You look like shit, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你看起来像坨狗屎 |
[36:31] | Why can’t we keep it in-house? | 为什么我们不能把它保留在内部 |
[36:33] | It’s costing me an arm and a fucking leg. | 我可是花了一大笔钱 |
[36:35] | They have located the source of the smell. You should come. | 他们找到气味源头了 你应该来一趟 |
[36:42] | So, are you going to tell me what you’re actually thinking? | 那 你要告诉我你到底在想什么吗 |
[36:47] | Lot of moving parts. | 都没有定数 |
[36:49] | The selling, is it real? | 卖公司 是真的吗 |
[36:52] | We’ll see how it goes. | 我们再看看会怎么发展 |
[36:55] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[36:56] | What? I have to dance for the Daddy too? | 怎么 我也要给你出谋划策了吗 |
[37:01] | I’ve had strong advice to accept the offer. | 有人强烈建议我接受这个出价 |
[37:06] | What if I didn’t know what I think? | 如果我不知道我在想什么 怎么办 |
[37:11] | Maybe you should sell. | 也许你应该卖掉 |
[37:13] | You’re old. You’ve not been well. | 你老了 你身体一直都不好 |
[37:18] | Okay. Very well. Thank you. | 好的 很好 谢谢 |
[37:26] | – What? – Putain De merde… | -什么啊 -他妈的… |
[37:28] | Oh, what the fuck is that? | 噢 这他妈的是什么 |
[37:31] | Oh, I need to see that contractor. | 把承包商给我叫过来 |
[37:35] | Get ’em down here. Are they here? Come on, we’re starting. | 叫他们来这里 他们在这儿吗 来吧 我们开始吧 |
[37:39] | And I don’t want all this shit. | 我不想要这些垃圾 |
[37:41] | It’s sat around in the stink! Pizza! We’ll have pizza! | 都在臭味里熏着 比萨 我们要披萨 |
[38:03] | So, what’s the game do you reckon, Shiv? | 那么 你觉得是什么把戏 小西 |
[38:05] | I dunno. Say he’s selling and see who squeals loudest? | 我不知道 宣称他要卖公司 然后看谁叫得最大声 |
[38:08] | Kind of loyalty test? Or productivity brainstorm? | 测试忠诚度 还是生产力头脑风暴 |
[38:12] | Or we kill and eat Kendall as a pizza topping. | 或者我们把肯德尔杀了 当作披萨上面的配料吃了 |
[38:17] | Hey, Dad. | 嘿 爸爸 |
[38:19] | Willa, hi! | 威拉 嗨 |
[38:27] | So! Afternoon. | 好了 下午好 |
[38:32] | Thank you all for, uh, making it. | 谢谢大家 都来了 |
[38:36] | We need to discuss this bear hug. | 我们需要讨论这次熊抱策略 |
[38:39] | Obviously, I have obligations to the shareholders | 显然 我有义务为股东们 |
[38:42] | to seriously consider it. Ha-ha. | 认真考虑一下 哈哈 |
[38:46] | Now Kendall’s row-back may have hurt them, we’ll see. | 现在 肯德尔的退出可能会伤到他们的计划 我们再看看 |
[38:51] | It may kill the bid, it may not. | 收购计划可能会中止 也可能不会 |
[38:53] | But I guess the question that that’s been put to me is | 但是我猜 我面对的问题是 |
[38:57] | do we really want this fight? | 我们真的想打这场仗吗 |
[39:00] | Or is now the moment to cash in and fuck off out of the casino? | 或者现在是兑现筹码 离开赌场的时刻了 |
[39:06] | Because if we do fight, | 因为 如果我们要打仗 |
[39:10] | I need to tell the board who I want to take over. | 我就得告诉董事会 我希望谁来接班 |
[39:20] | So, please. I want you to speak freely. | 所以 都说说吧 我希望你们能畅所欲言 |
[39:26] | What? | 怎么了 |
[39:28] | Anything you say can and will be used against you in a court of law. | 你所说的任何话都将成为呈堂证供 |
[39:31] | Oh, come on. We’re all pals here. | 哦 说吧 我们都是老熟人了 |
[39:33] | – Oh, yeah. – Let’s fuckin’ have it out. | -哦耶 -都他妈畅所欲言吧 |
[39:39] | I think you should fight, but, uh… | 我想你应该打一仗 但是 呃… |
[39:42] | I mean, you’re the one who built it all. | 我的意思是 这一切都是你建造的 |
[39:44] | You’re the man, the myth, the legend. | 你是老大 神话和传奇都是你 |
[39:46] | Oh, that is adorable. | 哇 真动听 |
[39:48] | You’re always looking out for Pops, aren’t you, right? | 你总是在找爸爸 不是吗 对吧 |
[39:51] | But is he saying Dad should stay on | 但是 他是在说爸应该打一仗 |
[39:53] | because that’s what Sandy and Stewy want? | 因为桑迪和斯图威想要他打一仗吗 |
[39:55] | How do we know he’s not a double agent? | 我们怎么知道他不是双重间谍 |
[39:57] | Nice to see you, Con. | 很高兴见到你 老康 |
[39:59] | Hey, Ken, I’m just saying what others are thinking. | 嘿 小肯 我只是把别人的想法说出来而已 |
[40:01] | It’s possible. | 有可能啊 |
[40:02] | Should we frisk him for a wire? Burn him? See if he’s a witch? | 我们应该搜他的身找窃听器吗 还是烧了他 看他是不是巫师 |
[40:05] | He has taken his medicine. | 他已经自食苦果了 |
[40:07] | He’s taken his medicine? Is that it? | 他已经自食苦果了 是吗 |
[40:10] | Dad, you beat Roman with a fucking slipper | 爸 你在古斯塔夫用他妈的拖鞋抽罗曼 |
[40:12] | in Gustav till he cried for ordering lobster, remember? | 直到他哭着点龙虾 还记得吗 |
[40:16] | And Kendall tries to kill you | 而肯德尔想要毁了你 |
[40:17] | and he’s five minutes out in the cold? | 才被打入冷宫五分钟 |
[40:18] | It is not polite to order the most expensive item on the menu | 不是你买单的时候 点菜单上最贵的菜 |
[40:21] | when you’re not paying, Siobhan. | 是很不礼貌的 西沃恩 |
[40:22] | We’re not doing memory lane here. | 我们现在不是在翻旧账 |
[40:25] | Come on, spit it out. What do you all think? | 来吧 都一吐为快吧 你们都怎么想的 |
[40:28] | Stick or sell? | 坚持还是卖掉 |
[40:31] | Well, I for one think you’re in the prime of your life | 好吧 我认为你正处在人生的黄金时期 |
[40:34] | and I think another decade is just what the doctor ordered. | 而且我认为医生会觉得你可以再干十年 |
[40:39] | That’s one stick. | 一票坚持 |
[40:43] | You want me to go? I mean, sell seems cool… | 你要我说吗 我觉得 卖掉很不错… |
[40:47] | Hey, Dad, Willa thinks selling seems cool. | 嘿 爸 威拉认为卖掉公司很不错 |
[40:53] | Asshole. | 混蛋 |
[40:55] | Dad, I think it is possible that you have sometimes | 爸 我觉得 有时候你有可能 |
[40:59] | somewhat chilled the atmosphere of free-flowing debate. | 多多少少让自由辩论的气氛冷却了 |
[41:03] | You know, Kodak was trading at about a hundred dollars a share | 你们知道吗 柯达的股票每股曾经达到一百块 |
[41:07] | back in ’97. | 1997年的时候 |
[41:10] | Yesterday, you could pick it up at about three bucks. | 但是昨天 你可以花大约3块就能买到 |
[41:14] | That could be us. | 我们也可能是这样的下场 |
[41:16] | If we cash out, we could walk away with ten billion. | 如果我们现在变现 可以拿走100亿美元 |
[41:24] | Roman. | 罗曼 |
[41:27] | What do you think? | 你怎么看 |
[41:29] | I dunno. Uh, I fucking love money, | 我不知道 呃 我他妈的爱钱 |
[41:32] | but I’m really scared of you, so… | 但我真的很害怕你 所以… |
[41:37] | Uh, honestly, um, | 呃 说实话 |
[41:39] | I’m not sure I’m willing to give my strategic advice | 我不确定我是否愿意在公共场合 |
[41:41] | in a public forum when I could be | 提出我的战略建议 因为我可以 |
[41:43] | a player in any future moves. | 在未来参与到任何计划里 |
[41:55] | Um… Dad? | 嗯…爸 |
[42:13] | Dad? | 爸 |
[42:15] | – Dad? – Is he in there? | -爸 -他在里面吗 |
[42:17] | Yeah, he went in there. | 是的 他进去了 |
[42:18] | One by one, come in. One by one. | 一个一个进来 一个接一个 |
[42:22] | One by one? | 一个接一个吗 |
[42:24] | Seriously, what the fuck? | 说真的 搞什么鬼 |
[42:28] | I’m not going in there. | 我不会进去的 |
[42:42] | So, now that there’s no one here | 好了 现在这里没有其他人 |
[42:47] | to hear your wonderful insights, | 偷听你的精彩见解了 |
[42:50] | what do you say? | 你怎么看 |
[42:52] | Um… Okay, um… | 嗯…好吧… |
[42:57] | I actually do have a pitch on this, Dad. | 爸 我确实对此有个想法 |
[43:00] | Financialization. | 金融化 |
[43:02] | Float hot. I mean, keep news for political power, | 什么热就干什么 我的意思是 保留政治权力方面的新闻 |
[43:06] | for market manipulation capability. | 用于市场的操纵能力 |
[43:08] | But the rest, we play the markets with. | 但其余的 我们就玩市场游戏 |
[43:13] | You and me up in a little pod above the city, | 你和我 在城市上空居高临下 |
[43:15] | fucking start ups and shitting on pension funds. | 玩死那些创业公司和养老基金 |
[43:18] | Highly maneuverable, highly mobile. | 非常容易操作 高度机动性 |
[43:21] | And in terms of getting rid of Sandy and Stewy? | 那 除掉桑迪和斯图威方面呢 |
[43:24] | Oh, fuck ’em. Scare ’em off. | 哦 去他妈的 吓跑他们 |
[43:28] | As in? | 比如呢 |
[43:28] | As in, you know… Scooby Doo it, Dad. | 就像是 你知道的…”狗狗震”里面一样 爸 |
[43:32] | You just dress up as ghosts in the theme park. | 你在主题公园里扮成鬼魂 |
[43:37] | Um, you know, we just use the lawyers, | 嗯 你懂的 只不过我们是通过律师 |
[43:40] | the PIs, the honey-trap hookers, | 本金和利息 妓女施展美人计 |
[43:42] | all the unpleasant people at our disposal. | 所有任我们摆布的不讨喜的人来吓跑他们 |
[43:44] | Call in all the favors. | 召集所有的支持力量 |
[43:45] | Fucking President Raisin, | 他妈的雷森总统 |
[43:47] | all the Senate cock sucks who owe us. | 所有欠我们情的参议院屌毛 |
[43:49] | Fucking kill, kill, kill. | 他妈的干 干 干 |
[43:51] | Jesus, Shiv, might he actually sell? | 天啦 小西 他不会真的要卖掉公司吧 |
[43:54] | You know, it’s really happening in there. | 你知道吗 这事真的在发生了 |
[43:56] | It’s like playing fucking Gin Rummy with Zeus. | 这就像和他妈的宙斯玩金罗美一样[一种两人玩的纸牌游戏] |
[43:59] | I don’t buy the selling. It’s a test, no? | 我不相信卖公司的说法 这是个考验 不是吗 |
[44:02] | Whoever tell Solomon not to asset-strip | 谁告诉所罗门不要剥夺孩子的生命 |
[44:04] | the baby gets to keep the baby. | 孩子就归谁[所罗门智断亲生子案] |
[44:05] | But it… it can’t be Kendall, | 但是…不能是肯德尔 |
[44:07] | – can it? – Yeah. | -对吧 -是的 |
[44:08] | No, it’s not gonna be Roman. | 不 也不会是罗曼 |
[44:09] | Just take it easy, Tom. | 汤姆 放轻松点吧 |
[44:11] | I know, I ju… I just think the least that we want for me | 我知道 我…我只是觉得 我们的要求至少是 |
[44:14] | is to get me out of parks and cruises, right? | 别再让我负责公园和游轮部门 对吧 |
[44:16] | Into something like heartland media. LA. | 让我掌管类似洛杉矶华伦媒体这样的部门 |
[44:19] | One of the key divisions, you know? Or do we ask? | 掌管一个关键部门 对吧 或者 我们要不要直接问他 |
[44:23] | Do we just ask? Do we accelerate the plan? | 我们要不要直接问一下 我们要不要加快计划 |
[44:26] | You know, could I consider the big trousers? | 你知道吗 我能不能考虑开个大口 |
[44:28] | Could I fill them out? | 我可以提要求吗 |
[44:30] | You know, ’cause I’ve been eating a lot of shit from the… | 你知道 因为我从…你哥哥们那里听到 |
[44:32] | from the kids’ menu. You know? | 太多扯淡的东西了 你知道吗 |
[44:34] | – I really have. – I know, honey. | -我真的听了太多狗屁了 -我知道 宝贝 |
[44:40] | He’s dying. Riddled with cancer. | 他快死了 全身都是癌症 |
[44:44] | Rome… | 罗曼… |
[44:45] | What? It’s a funny joke. | 怎么了 这个玩笑很有趣啊 |
[44:46] | “Dad’s got cancer”. What’s not funny about that? | “老爸得了癌症” 这有什么不好笑的 |
[44:48] | Sick puppy. | 变态的小儿子 |
[44:50] | No, but, um, he asked me to run the company. | 但是 嗯 他让我管理公司 |
[44:53] | I’m kidding. Am I? | 我在开玩笑 我是在开玩笑吗 |
[44:55] | Shiv! | 小西 |
[44:58] | – So… The studio? CFO? – Mm-hmm. | -那…演播室 首席财务官 -嗯嗯 |
[45:01] | Kill Karl. | 挤掉卡尔 |
[45:03] | Shiv, dentist is ready. | 小西 牙医准备好了 |
[45:36] | So? | 怎么样 |
[45:37] | So, what are you, best pals with him now? | 怎么样 你现在是他最好的伙伴了吗 |
[45:41] | Have you done a deal? | 你已经达成交易了吗 |
[45:43] | Come on, Shiv. Talk to me. | 好了 小西 跟我说说 |
[45:49] | Sell? | 卖吗 |
[45:51] | All right. | 好吧 |
[45:52] | Fine, from my perspective, truth be told, yeah. | 好吧 从我的角度来看 说实话 好的 |
[45:54] | Selling would be great. No more blowback with my career. | 卖掉会很棒 这样我的职业生涯不会再有任何倒退了 |
[45:58] | I’ll take my money. Five years’ time, | 我会拿走我的那份钱 五年来 |
[46:00] | I’d like to be free of this company and the Roy name. | 我都很想摆脱这家公司和罗伊的名号 |
[46:04] | This company means a lot to me. | 这家公司对我来说意义重大 |
[46:05] | Yeah, sure, Dad. So, fine. Keep it. It’s a toy shop. | 是的 当然 爸爸 那就这样好了 你留着 就当是一家玩具店 |
[46:09] | Keep running it for sentimental reasons | 出于感情原因继续运行 |
[46:12] | until you nod out. | 直到你入土 |
[46:13] | – That’s it? – Mm-hmm. | -就这样吗 -嗯 |
[46:15] | No hope? | 公司没前途了吗 |
[46:17] | Well, if you wanted to get into it… | 好吧 如果你真的很感兴趣… |
[46:19] | Look, you’d have to forget everything, IBM it. | 听着 你必须忘记一切 把它做成IBM好了 |
[46:23] | I haven’t really thought, but what’s obvious is, | 我没有认真考虑过这事 但显而易见的是 |
[46:26] | shutter the businesses that burn cash, | 关掉烧钱的企业 |
[46:27] | or someone else does better. | 或者启用能做得更好的人 |
[46:29] | We make video games consoles. Hm? Why? | 我们生产视频游戏机 嗯 为什么 |
[46:32] | We make indie fucking movies! Why? | 我们制作他妈的独立电影 为什么 |
[46:34] | Do we get a theme park ride out of it? | 我们有哪家主题公园赚钱了吗 |
[46:36] | No? We have an arm | 没有吧 我们他妈的 |
[46:38] | that launches fucking telecom satellites that blow up. | 发射的电信卫星爆炸 炸掉了一只手臂 |
[46:41] | No. Restructure for the future. Maybe merge with a distributor, | 没有 为了未来重组公司 也许与经销商合并 |
[46:45] | expand parks, expand cruises, lose news. Paper and TV. | 扩大公园 扩大游轮 砍掉新闻 报纸和电视 |
[46:51] | News is trouble. Ten new parks in China, Russia, Middle East. | 新闻很麻烦 在中国 俄罗斯 中东建十个新公园 |
[46:55] | You don’t need the feedback from fucking news. | 你不需要他妈的新闻反馈 |
[46:57] | Right. | 对 |
[46:58] | But you haven’t really thought about it? | 但是 你这算是没有认真考虑过吗 |
[47:00] | Well, those are just the obvious moves. | 嗯 这些只是显而易见的举措 |
[47:02] | Well obviously, I always wanted one of you kids to take over. | 很明显 我一直希望你们其中一个儿女来接班 |
[47:08] | Well, what about it? | 那 你觉得怎么样 |
[47:11] | Yeah, we’ve done that. What about Tom? | 这个我们已经谈过了 汤姆接班怎么样 |
[47:15] | So. | 你接班怎么样 |
[47:18] | No? | 没兴趣吗 |
[47:20] | If I keep going, if we fight… | 如果我继续运营 如果我们打一仗… |
[47:24] | I have to name Kendall. | 我必须指定肯德尔 |
[47:26] | Yeah. Yeah, I see what this is. I see it. | 是啊 是的 我知道这是什么情况了 我明白了 |
[47:29] | You know, I fucking see it. You’ve done a little dirty deal. | 你知道吗 我他妈的算是明白了 你做了一点肮脏的交易 |
[47:33] | What, so, you keep Kendall on to kill the bid and then he… | 怎么 你继续留着肯德尔 好灭掉收购计划 然后他… |
[47:36] | he takes over when you step down in a year? | 你在你一年之后下台时接管公司吗 |
[47:38] | What a squalid little fucking backroom deal. | 真他妈是笔肮脏的幕后交易 |
[47:42] | – He blackmailed you, didn’t he? – Oh, Shiv. | -他勒索你了 不是吗 -哦 小西 |
[47:44] | No. No! I… I… If he takes over, | 不 不 我…我…如果他接管 |
[47:48] | I’ll sell my shares. Yeah, I’ll join Sandy and Stewy. | 我会出售我的股份 是的 我会加入桑迪和斯图威 |
[47:51] | I’ll get Gil to go for you. | 我会让吉尔去找你 |
[47:54] | I… I… I mean, I’ll kill him. I’ll fucking kill him! | 我…我…我的意思是 我会杀了他 我他妈的杀了他 |
[47:56] | Shiv, why so angry? | 小西 为什么这么生气 |
[47:59] | I… I haven’t done a deal with Kendall. | 我…我还没和肯德尔达成协议 |
[48:02] | I do what I want. | 我想干啥干啥 |
[48:04] | And what I’ve decided I’d like to do | 而且 我已经决定要做的事情 |
[48:06] | is to formally ask you to come in | 是正式要求你进入公司 |
[48:10] | and be the next chief executive of this company. | 担当下一任首席执行官 |
[48:17] | I don’t think I’m the right person. | 我觉得我不是合适的人选 |
[48:18] | Well, you know, I’m pretty smart and I think you are. | 嗯 你知道 我很聪明 我认为你就是合适人选 |
[48:22] | You are, Shiv. | 你是 小西 |
[48:27] | You’re the one. | 你是唯一合适的人选 |
[48:34] | Are we actually having this conversation? | 我们是真的在谈这事吗 |
[48:35] | Yes, we are actually having this conversation. | 是的 我们确实正在谈这事 |
[48:38] | And selling? Yeah? That’s… What is that? Is that real? | 那卖公司呢 也是吗 那是…那是怎么回事 是真的吗 |
[48:41] | Of course. If you don’t come in, yeah. | 当然 如果你不参与到公司来 是的 只能卖掉 |
[48:43] | I mean, Roman? No. | 靠罗曼吗 不行的 |
[48:46] | Connor? Ha! I might as well sell, right? | 靠康纳吗 哈 那还是卖了算了 对吧 |
[48:50] | Dad! | 爸 |
[48:51] | You know, I didn’t build all this up | 你知道的 我建立这一切 |
[48:53] | to have some fucking rockstar CEO | 不是为了让他妈的摇滚明星一样的总裁 |
[48:55] | waltz in and take over. | 跳着华尔兹来接管 |
[48:57] | Dad, I don’t think so. | 爸 我不这么认为 |
[48:59] | Really? Because if there’s really no hope | 真的吗 因为如果你真的不愿意进公司 |
[49:02] | of you coming in, I’d rather cash out. | 我宁愿卖掉变现 |
[49:06] | Look, if this is the way we’re having this conversation anyway, | 听着 如果我们是以这样的对话方式交谈 |
[49:08] | then yeah, fine, sell. | 那么 好吧 卖掉好了 |
[49:11] | Fine, I’ll do it. | 好的 那我卖了 |
[49:14] | Right now. | 马上 |
[49:19] | I’ll tweet, the markets will move, and that’ll be that. | 我会发推文 市场会变动 然后就这样了 |
[49:24] | Bullshit. | 瞎扯 |
[49:26] | You don’t care if I sell? | 你不在乎我卖掉公司吗 |
[49:31] | Don’t be a fucking jerk, Dad. | 爸爸 别这么混蛋 |
[49:35] | You wanna do it? | 你愿意加入吗 |
[49:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[49:46] | Yes, of course, I’d be interested. If it’s real. | 是的 当然 我会感兴趣 除非这是真的 |
[49:49] | This is real. | 这是真的 |
[49:50] | Yes, of course. Dad, I can do it. | 是的 当然 爸爸 我能做到 |
[49:55] | I could… I would… | 我可以…我会… |
[50:01] | Why did you never ask me, huh? | 你为什么从来不问我 为什么 |
[50:02] | I would kill this. I’d fucking destroy it! | 我会大获全胜 我他妈会干到毁天灭地 |
[50:06] | Yes. | 没错 |
[50:09] | This is wonderful, Siobhan. | 这真棒 西沃恩 |
[50:14] | This is real? | 这是真的吗 |
[50:15] | This is real. | 这是真的 |
[50:17] | Remember this, this slant of light. | 记住这个 光明的倾向 |
[50:21] | Remember this. | 记住这个 |
[50:24] | This is it. | 就是这个 |
[50:37] | Well, we’re gonna need to talk about it. | 好吧 我们需要好好谈谈这事 |
[50:43] | For now, we need to keep this between us. | 目前 我们需要保守这个秘密 |
[50:46] | I gotta think about Tom, Gil… | 我要想想汤姆 吉尔… |
[50:48] | Of course. We have to think about the choreography anyway. | 当然 无论如何 我们必须考虑好人员的编排 |
[50:51] | I mean, get you up to speed, you know, fast track you. | 我的意思是 让你了解最新情况 给你设置一条快速通道 |
[50:53] | And as soon as you have the experience… | 等你有了经验… |
[50:58] | we name you. | 我们就指定你接班 |
[50:59] | Yes? | 好吗 |
[51:00] | Yes! | 好 |
[51:03] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[51:04] | Yes. All right. | 好 没问题 |
[51:08] | Yes. | 好 |
[51:10] | Ha! | 哈 |
[51:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[51:12] | Ah, it’s just my dealer. | 啊 只是我的经销商 |
[51:14] | Viagra? | 伟哥经销商吗 |
[51:16] | Antiquities. | 古董经销商 |
[51:18] | Um, there’s a package of items my bidder is in for. | 嗯 我的投标人在帮我竞拍一套物品 |
[51:21] | Ah, hell, why not. | 啊 天哪 有什么不可以呢 |
[51:22] | – Like what? – Uh, Napoleonica. | -竞拍呢 -呃 拿破仑的 |
[51:25] | Just some items. | 只是一些物品 |
[51:26] | In… Including Napoleon’s penis. | 包…包括拿破仑的鸡鸡 |
[51:28] | That’s not the central item. | 那不是主要物品 |
[51:30] | It’s… just a package, | 是…是一套东西 |
[51:32] | with some letters and some other artifacts, but yes, | 有一些信件和其他一些文物 但是 是的 |
[51:35] | that has come to market. | 鸡鸡也在一起卖 |
[51:36] | Napoleon’s penis? | 拿破仑的鸡鸡 |
[51:38] | Mm. It’s obviously not an item of interest | 对于严肃的学者来说 这显然不是 |
[51:40] | to serious scholars, but as a curio, sure. | 什么感兴趣的物品 但是作为古董 当然不错 |
[51:43] | A British surgeon snipped it off. | 一位英国外科医生将他的鸡鸡剪掉了 |
[51:45] | Connor’s trying to buy Napoleon’s dick. | 康纳打算收购拿破仑的鸡鸡 |
[51:48] | Hmm. Naturally. Is it pickled in a jar, or… ? | 嗯 这很正常 是腌在罐子里的还是… |
[51:52] | It’s dried. Yeah, really not much to see now-a-days. | 是干的 是的 现在真的没什么可看的了 |
[51:55] | Yeah, it’s kinda like, what, like a strip of beef jerky? | 是的 它有点像 就像一条牛肉干 |
[51:58] | Yeah, it’s a mere trifle, historically speaking. | 是的 从历史的角度讲 这只是一件小事 |
[52:00] | So, what are you gonna do? Get that and Hitler’s nutsack? | 那么 你打算干嘛 得到那个和希特勒的蛋蛋吗 |
[52:03] | Blend it into a take-over-Europe smoothie? | 然后混合成一款”接管欧洲”的冰沙吗 |
[52:06] | Hey, how’d it go? | 嘿 怎么样 |
[52:07] | Yeah, cool. He offered me the company. | 嗯 挺好 他把公司给我了 |
[52:10] | I told him to, uh, | 我告诉他 呃 |
[52:11] | send you to look at pineapple production in Honduras. | 派你去洪都拉斯了解一下菠萝的生产情况 |
[52:14] | Hey. So? How’d it go? What did he say? | 嘿 所以 怎么样 他说什么 |
[52:16] | – Uh, yes. – Where am I going? | -呃 是的 -我要去管哪里 |
[52:17] | – How’s the plan? – Lot of options. | -我们的计划怎么样 -有很多选择 |
[52:20] | Jesus, Shiv! | 天啦 小西 |
[52:22] | What have you fucking landed me? Is it huge? | 你这是要给我什么他妈的好消息啊 有多好啊 |
[52:24] | Yeah. No, I had some leverage. | 嗯 我有一些手段 |
[52:26] | – Yeah? – And, uh… | -是吗 -而且 呃… |
[52:27] | I got you into the belly of the beast. | 我让你进了集团的核心层 |
[52:32] | Chair of Global Broadcast News. ATN, baby. | 全球广播新闻的要职 泛美网络科技 宝贝 |
[52:36] | Shit. | 我操 |
[52:37] | Holy shit! Oh, my God! | 天哪 哦 我的天啦 |
[52:42] | Wait, is there a… What about… What’s, uh… | 等等 有没有…那个怎么…那个 呃… |
[52:45] | Does it fit with Cyd, Peach? | 是和悉德·皮奇搭档吗 |
[52:47] | Is that an overlap? | 职务会重叠吗 |
[52:48] | – Yeah, no. Dad likes that. – Okay. | -是的 爸爸喜欢这样 -好的 |
[52:50] | You know, two contenders, one chair, that’s his favorite. | 你知道的 两个竞争者 一个位置 他最喜欢看别人竞争了 |
[52:52] | – It’s an invitation to step up. – Whoa. | -这是邀请你担当重任 -哇 |
[52:54] | You gotta eat the Peach, baby! | 你得吃掉桃子[皮奇] 宝贝 |
[52:56] | – Fuck! Global Broadcast News. – Mm-hmm. | -我操 全球广播新闻 -嗯嗯 |
[52:59] | – Wow. – Yeah. | -哇 -是的 |
[53:01] | So, what did you… What did you say? | 那么 你…你说了些什么 |
[53:02] | Is he not s… He’s not selling? | 他不卖…他不卖了吗 |
[53:03] | Did he offer you more stock? | 他有没有给你更多股份 |
[53:05] | No, he, uh… Bunch of mind games. | 没有 他 呃…玩了一堆心理游戏 |
[53:08] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:09] | Um, you know, classic Dad. | 嗯 你知道 典型的老爸 |
[53:11] | Okay. | 好的 |
[53:20] | – Afternoon. – Afternoon. | -下午好 -下午好 |
[53:22] | So? | 怎么回事 |
[53:24] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[53:25] | I see you. | 我看见你了 |
[53:27] | Sir? | 先生 |
[53:28] | We spoke on the telephone, isn’t that right? | 我们在电话里说过 不是吗 |
[53:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[53:30] | You were chiseling me a little, on the stable works. | 你有点欺骗我 好意思说自己干活很牢靠 |
[53:33] | Rich old fucking guy! | 当我是个有钱的老傻逼吗 |
[53:34] | We’ll pad it 30 percent, cream for the fucking cat. | 我们会扣除30%的费用 当做我们的精神损失 |
[53:37] | No, sir, it was a time and material job straight up. | 不 先生 这项工作主要是时间和材料成本 |
[53:38] | So you got a bit disappointed when I set a 200K ceiling | 所以 当我设定20万预算上限的时候 你有点失望 |
[53:42] | so you stuffed a fucking bag of live raccoons | 所以你塞了一袋他妈的活浣熊 |
[53:45] | – to rot in my chimney? – No, sir. | -放在我的烟囱里腐烂 -没有 先生 |
[53:47] | “No, sir, no, sir, three bags full, sir.” | “没有 先生 没有 先生 是装满了三袋 先生 “ |
[53:49] | Fuck off! Look at me. | 滚开 看着我回答 |
[53:55] | No, sir. Don’t know about that. | 不 先生 不知道你说的事 |
[53:58] | Yeah? Well, I’ll pay you 100 grand all in | 是吗 好吧 我全部付给你10万块 |
[54:01] | and we’re done. | 这事就结了 |
[54:02] | That… That that won’t even cover the materials, sir. | 那点钱…连材料成本都不够 先生 |
[54:05] | I can’t do that. | 我无法接受 |
[54:06] | Try to stink me out? I won’t fucking have it! | 想把我臭走吗 我他妈不会接受的 |
[54:09] | That was a 300-grand job, sir. That was the price… | 先生 这个活得花费30万 价格是这样… |
[54:12] | Yeah? Well, sue me. Good luck. | 是吗 好吧 起诉我吧 祝你好运 |
[54:16] | Sir! | 先生 |
[54:17] | My lawyer used to work for the Justice Department. | 我的律师曾经为司法部工作 |
[54:20] | Who’s your lawyer? Mr. fucking Magoo? | 你的律师是谁 他妈的脱线先生吗 |
[54:25] | Oh, God. | 噢 天啦 |
[54:39] | Folks, uh, before we break up. | 伙计们 在我们分别之前 |
[54:43] | Can I say a word? | 我想说一句话 |
[54:44] | Yes, sir, captain, sir! | 是的 长官 船长 收到 |
[54:47] | Listen, after taking soundings from all of you, | 听着 听取了你们所有人 你们这些 |
[54:50] | my nearest and dearest, | 我最亲近的最爱的人的意见后 |
[54:52] | it seems my friend Laird had a good point. | 看来我的朋友莱尔德有一个好点子 |
[54:58] | In three- or four-years’ time, I think… | 在三到四年的时间内 我想… |
[55:01] | there will only be one legacy media operation left. | 只留下一个传统媒体运营部门 |
[55:07] | Well, I say… | 好吧 我想说… |
[55:11] | let that be us. | 就这么定了 |
[55:13] | – Whoo! Yes! – Fuck yeah. | -喔 棒 – 他妈的 真棒 |
[55:15] | – One firm… – All right! | -一家公司… -好吧 |
[55:16] | … to stand up to tech. | …来对抗科技的潮流 |
[55:18] | One firm left, last man standing. | 只留下一家公司 最后坚持下去 |
[55:21] | We’re gonna be the number-one media conglomerate in the world. | 我们将成为世界上最大的传媒集团 |
[55:28] | That’s great, Dad. That’s great. | 那太好了 爸爸 那样很棒 |
[55:30] | Here, here. | 说得真好 |
[55:31] | Where can I get some of the Kool-Aid? | 哪里可以搞到人工水果饮料 |
[55:33] | I want some of that. | 我想要一些 |
[55:34] | Kendall and Roman will act as co-chief operating officers | 肯德尔和罗曼将担任联合首席运营官 |
[55:37] | while I personally devote my time | 而我会亲自投入时间 |
[55:39] | to the fight against this take-over. | 对抗这次收购计划 |
[55:41] | Excuse me, did… did you just co-chief? | 对不起 你…你刚刚是说联合吗 |
[55:43] | N… No, he’s coming back? | 不…不 他又回公司了吗 |
[55:45] | We need to stick tight. Tighter than ever now. | 我们必须团结一致 比以往任何时候都要团结 |
[55:48] | But he… No, sorry. Excuse me. Um… | 但是他…不 对不起 不好意思… |
[55:50] | He… He tried to help your oldest enemy to take over | 他…他企图帮你最大的劲敌接管你的公司 |
[55:53] | and he gets a promotion, is that what’s happening? | 结果却得到了晋升 是这么回事吗 |
[55:55] | That’s my decision. | 这是我的决定 |
[55:56] | Well, it’s bullshit. | 好吧 这纯粹是瞎扯淡 |
[56:01] | And are you gonna name a successor? | 你会指定一个接班人吗 |
[56:03] | After some consideration, | 经过一番考虑 |
[56:05] | I think we just need a name to flag privately | 我想我们现在只是需要给出一个名字 |
[56:08] | to big investors for now. I mean, could be anyone. | 让大投资者私下里知道就行 我的意思是 可以是任何人 |
[56:10] | I’m not going anywhere. | 反正我还在这呢 |
[56:12] | I mean, it could be a stuffed shirt. | 我的意思是 就算是一件毛绒衬衫也无所谓 |
[56:15] | Gerri. It could be Gerri. | 格丽 有可能是格丽 |
[56:17] | Now, you might just as well say Gerri. | 现在 你们就当成是格丽 |
[56:20] | – Congratulations. – Wow. | -祝贺你 -哇 |
[56:22] | Well, okay. Thank you. | 哦 那好吧 谢谢 |
[56:24] | It won’t be Gerri, but Gerri’s fine. | 不会是格丽 但是格丽很棒 |
[56:26] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢你 |
[56:27] | No, just so we’re clear. | 这样我们就清楚了 |
[56:28] | N… No, I… I think we’re clear. | 不…不 我…我觉得很清楚 |
[56:30] | In the meantime, Kendall and I will be back later. | 与此同时 肯德尔和我将在稍后回来 |
[56:34] | – Okay. Yeah? – Yeah. | -好的 是吗 -是的 |
[56:37] | We need to stuff some fucking raccoons up some guy’s chimney. | 我们得把一些他妈的浣熊塞进一个男人的烟囱里 |
[57:12] | Okay, son. I’ll hang back. | 好了 儿子 我晚点进去 |
[57:15] | Ah, just, uh, tell ’em I’m in the middle of a call | 嗯 你就 告诉他们 我正在打电话 |
[57:17] | and I’ll be right in. | 我跟着就进去 |
[57:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[57:23] | Okay, sure, Dad. | 好的 当然 爸爸 |
[57:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:00] | Okay. Hello, Kendall. | 好了 你好 肯德尔 |
[58:02] | Uh, my dad’s on his way. He… he had to make a call. | 呃 我爸爸在路上 他…他得打个电话 |
[58:06] | He had to make an important call? | 他得打个重要电话吗 |
[58:07] | That’s like a 1987 power move, dude. | 这就像1987年的力量动作[霹雳舞] 老兄 |
[58:10] | That’s… exciting. What, are you like his Sherpa now? | 真…令人兴奋 怎么 你现在是他的向导吗 |
[58:14] | You’re like the skull, like, tied to his belt? | 你是他皮带上的骷髅头吗 |
[58:17] | ‘Cause I’m fuckin’ scared. | 因为我他妈的害怕了 |
[58:20] | Yeah, well. | 是的 好吧 |
[58:21] | So you’re gonna come in here with “Yeah, well”, hmm? | 所以你就这种”是的 好吧”的腔调就来了吗 |
[58:25] | With your whole face and everything. | 带着你这张脸和所有的一切 |
[58:26] | And you’re saying no to all my calls? | 而且我的电话你一个也不接 |
[58:29] | No, Ken, you’re gonna have to give me something. | 不 肯 你得给我透露点东西 |
[58:32] | Tell me what the fuck happened. | 告诉我他妈的发生了什么 |
[58:34] | Yeah, just, um, I’m not sure our visions aligned in the end. | 是的 只是 嗯 我不确定我们的愿景最终是否一致 |
[58:38] | Yeah. Fuck you too. | 嗯 我也操你妈 |
[58:40] | That doesn’t even mean anything. | 你这样根本没任何道理啊 |
[58:44] | How did he get at you? | 他抓住了你什么把柄 |
[58:46] | I just reassessed. | 我只是重新评估了 |
[58:48] | There’s a friend card here if you want to play it. | 如果你还想玩的话 我这个老朋友支持你 |
[58:50] | You know that, right? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[58:51] | There’s a human thing standing in front of you. | 我现在就站在你面前 |
[58:54] | You can talk to me. | 你可以跟我说说 |
[58:57] | We had the whole world in our hands | 整个世界都在我们手中 |
[58:59] | and you fucking walked, man. Why? | 你他妈的却转身离开了 伙计 为什么 |
[59:04] | Yeah, I… I… I saw your plan and, uh… | 是的 我…我…我见过你们的计划 呃… |
[59:08] | my dad’s plan is better. | 我爸的计划更好 |
[59:11] | Uh-huh, fuck you too, | 嗯 操你妈的 |
[59:13] | you pusillanimous piece of fucking fool’s gold, | 你这个他妈的优柔寡断的傻逼 |
[59:16] | fucking silver-spoon fucking… asshole. | 他妈的富二代…他妈的混蛋 |
[59:25] | Yeah, take that fucking call. | 是的 他妈的接电话啊 |
[59:27] | Hey, Dad. | 喂 爸 |
[59:29] | Okay. | 好的 |
[59:32] | Oh, okay. Yep. Yep, I got it. | 哦 好的 是的 是的 我明白了 |
[59:40] | Uh, he’s not gonna make it. | 呃 他来不了了 |
[59:41] | He’s got another pressing matter. | 他还有另外一个紧迫的事情 |
[59:43] | Oh, he’s got a more pressing matter | 噢 他有另外一个更紧迫的事情 |
[59:46] | than us taking his empire off his hands? | 比我们从他手中夺走他的帝国还要紧迫吗 |
[59:55] | Sir Sandy, look what the cat dragged in. | 桑迪爵士 看看风把谁吹来了 |
[1:00:00] | Hello. | 你好 |
[1:00:01] | Yup, so I guess, um, my Dad wanted me to ask | 嗯 我估计 嗯 我爸想让我问问 |
[1:00:05] | is there any way through this, | 有没有可能通过这种方式处理 |
[1:00:07] | you know, uh, an asset-swap? | 嗯 就是 资产互换 |
[1:00:09] | Something else, uh, an arrangement that leaves you | 收购以外的方式 呃 另外一种安排 |
[1:00:12] | happy and him in control? | 既让你们开心 他又可以继续掌控 |
[1:00:16] | As you know, | 如你所知 |
[1:00:17] | our position is that we’re really after the whole thing. | 我们的立场是我们真的想全部收购 |
[1:00:20] | Right, then, uh, he wanted me to tell you | 对 那么 呃 他想让我告诉你们 |
[1:00:23] | to say, yeah, obviously our public line will be | 显然 我们的公开说法是 |
[1:00:26] | that we are considering the offer | 我们正在考虑你们的出价 |
[1:00:27] | but it doesn’t matter what you offer; | 但是你们出价多少并不重要 |
[1:00:29] | he’ll never recommend this to the board. | 他永远不会向董事会推荐这个收购计划 |
[1:00:31] | You’re gonna bleed cash. He’s gonna bleed cash. | 你们会损失大量金钱 他也会损失大量金钱 |
[1:00:34] | It will never end. | 战争永远不会结束 |
[1:00:35] | And maybe you’ll kill him, | 也许你们能干掉他 |
[1:00:36] | but if you don’t, he aims to kill you. | 但是如果你们没有干掉他 他就会干掉你们 |
[1:00:38] | He will go bankrupt or go to jail | 他会在你们击败他之前 |
[1:00:40] | before he lets you beat him. | 破产或入狱 |
[1:00:41] | He will kill you on the business and if that doesn’t work, | 他会干掉你们的业务 如果这不起作用 |
[1:00:44] | he will send people around. | 他会派人来阴的 |
[1:00:46] | He will send men to kill your pets and fuck your wives, | 他会派人杀死你们的宠物 强奸你们的老婆 |
[1:00:49] | and it will never be over, so that’s the message. | 这事会永远无休无止 我要传达的就是这条信息 |
[1:00:54] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:00:55] | Well, let’s move ahead with that process, shall we? | 那 我们继续收购计划 好吗 |