时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Tom, it’s Waystar. He offered it to me. | 汤姆 是关于韦斯达 他把公司给我了 |
[00:07] | To be next. | 做接班人 |
[00:08] | I thought that it was something that we wanted | 我以为 这是我们希望 |
[00:10] | for me, to have it. | 由我来得到的东西 |
[00:11] | Me is just a modification of the plan. | 我只是计划的一个修改 |
[00:13] | That’s q… quite a big modification. | 这是…相当大的一个修改 |
[00:16] | You live in a kind of a bubble and your connections | 你活在阳春白雪的泡沫里 而且 你和汤姆 |
[00:18] | to Tom, ATN, are a distraction. | 和泛美网络科技的关系 让你分心了 |
[00:21] | Well you know what, I’m out. | 你知道吗 我不干了 |
[00:23] | I needed a place in the city because I’m still applying | 我也需要在城里找个落脚点 因为我还在申请 |
[00:25] | for the job of president of the United States. | 美国总统这份工作 |
[00:27] | Never done nothing, never, | 从来没有做过任何事 从没做过 |
[00:29] | to most important job in the world? | 到现在要做世界上最重要的工作 |
[00:31] | What do you think about Pierce? | 你怎么看待皮尔斯 |
[00:32] | Buying? PGM? | 收购吗 皮尔斯公司 |
[00:33] | Think that’s chasing the white whale. | 我认为那不切实际 |
[00:35] | Is it wise to fire the board? | 开除大半个董事会 真的明智吗 |
[00:37] | Take it like a fucking man. | 别他妈不服输 |
[00:39] | You tried to kill me, but you failed. | 你想搞死我 结果弄巧成拙 |
[00:41] | We need a way forward on the Vaulter problem ahead | 我们需要在两天之后的投资人会议之前 |
[00:43] | of investor meetings in two days’ time. | 找到解决沃尔特公司的办法 |
[00:44] | Doesn’t fit with our core, you know, values. | 而且不符合我们的核心 你知道的 价值观 |
[00:47] | So now I’m thinking, we just shutter the fucker. | 所以现在我在想 直接关掉这个操蛋的公司得了 |
[00:49] | I mean, it makes us look weak. | 那样会让我们看起来很虚弱 |
[00:51] | No, it makes us look ruthless. | 不 这会让我们看起来很无情 |
[00:52] | Your brother’s right. Gut it. | 你弟弟说得对 拆分吧 |
[00:54] | I’m afraid I have to inform you, you’re all fired. | 恐怕我必须通知你们 你们都被解雇了 |
[00:57] | We’re already fully operation on seven. | 我们已经在七楼全面投入运营了 |
[00:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[00:59] | Because my dad told me to. | 因为我爸让我这么干的 |
[01:01] | You did good, son. | 你做得很好 儿子 |
[01:02] | Make yourself at home. | 请自便 |
[01:11] | Obviously, this is daunting, writing a biography. | 显然 写传记这事 让人望而生畏 |
[01:16] | A serious study of a man like Logan Roy, I… | 对洛根·罗伊这样的人进行严肃研究 我… |
[01:20] | Thank you so much for agreeing to meet with me. | 非常感谢你同意与我见面 |
[01:22] | Sure. But just to be clear, this isn’t a meeting. | 当然 但是 先说清楚 这不是会面 |
[01:27] | This is a precursor to see if I might be willing to meet. | 这只是预见面 看看我是否愿意正式会面 |
[01:30] | Absolutely. You were very clear about your concerns. | 当然 你非常清楚自己的担忧 |
[01:34] | Because actually meeting you would be a big step. | 因为和你正式会面将是一大步 |
[01:37] | I’m a time-pressed executive, | 我是一个时间紧迫的高管 |
[01:38] | so before we even get to the ethical considerations, | 所以 在我们讨论伦理问题之前 |
[01:40] | can I eke out time in my calendar? | 我得先看看能不能挤出我的日程 |
[01:42] | Of course. | 当然 |
[01:46] | On the other hand, I… | 另一方面 我… |
[01:48] | don’t think it’s too self-aggrandizing | 请不要认为我过于自我膨胀了 |
[01:49] | to hope I might have some wisdom to impart. | 我希望能传授一些智慧 |
[01:52] | There’s no time like the present, | 没有比现在更好的时机了 |
[01:53] | – right? – It would need to be discreet. | -对吧 – 这需要谨慎 |
[01:55] | I don’t wanna make my uncle mad, because he can be… | 我不想让我的叔公生气 因为他可能会… |
[01:59] | Well, he can be scary, vindictive, paranoid… | 好吧 他可能会很可怕 报复 偏执… |
[02:02] | – Yeah. – …violent… | -嗯 -…暴力… |
[02:04] | Scary, vindictive… | 可怕 报复… |
[02:06] | Wait, I’m sorry…. | 等等 对不起… |
[02:07] | No, no, no. None of this… I’m not actually saying that. | 不 不 不 这些都没… 我没有说这些话 |
[02:11] | Yet. | 还没正式说 |
[02:13] | Would you like this meeting to be on background? | 你希望这次会面仅供参考吗 |
[02:16] | But this isn’t… | 但这次不是… |
[02:18] | You can’t say I said anything. | 你不能透露我说了什么 |
[02:20] | But you did. | 但你确实说了 |
[02:22] | Look, Greg, if you want this to be anonymous, | 听着 格雷格 如果你希望匿名 |
[02:26] | you have to say that from the outset. | 你必须从一开始就声明 |
[02:28] | You can’t do that retroactively. | 你不能追溯回去 |
[02:29] | But no, because this isn’t a meeting. | 但是不 因为这次不是会面 |
[02:33] | – This… You can’t… – Look… | -这… 你不能… -听着… |
[02:34] | – That’s not fair. That’s unfair. – Greg, | -这样不公平 这不公平的 -格雷格 |
[02:36] | I am writing this biography. | 我正在写这本传记 |
[02:38] | I am going to cover Logan Roy’s life and work. | 我将介绍洛根·罗伊的生活和工作 |
[02:42] | And I really have no doubt | 我真的毫不怀疑 |
[02:43] | that you have been to a bunch of meetings, | 你有一堆会议要开 |
[02:46] | and you have done a bunch of things. | 而且你做了很多事情 |
[02:49] | So, my question is: | 所以 我的问题是 |
[02:53] | Do you want to present your side, | 你想要表达自己的观点 |
[02:57] | or are you happy for everyone else to tell their version? | 还是说 你乐于让别人告诉你他们的观点 |
[03:06] | Okay, I need to think. I need… I’m gonna go, | 好的 我得思考一下 我需要… 我要走了 |
[03:09] | I… I’m… But this leaving… How I look, | 我… 我… 但是我怎么离开…我长什么样 |
[03:12] | and how I’m getting up and everything, is off the record, okay? | 以及我如何起床 所有的一切 都不能公开 好吗 |
[03:15] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢 女士 |
[04:51] | So you’re still getting the stiffness? | 那 你还是很僵硬 |
[04:53] | Neck and shoulders. Chest pains, too, I heard. | 脖子和肩膀 胸口还是在痛 我听说了 |
[04:58] | Pain. One pain. | 痛 一阵痛 |
[04:59] | That’s ’cause you’ve got me working out so fuckin’ much. | 那是因为你让我做了那么多该死的运动 |
[05:02] | I’m Johnny fuckin’ Weissmuller here. | 我他妈跟约翰尼·韦斯穆勒一样黑练[奥运游泳冠军] |
[05:05] | And the meds we’ve got you on, well, you let me know | 我们给你的药物 嗯 你要让我知道 |
[05:09] | if you suffer from any anxiety, paranoia, | 如果你出现任何焦虑 偏执 |
[05:12] | – irritation… – Fuck off. | -刺激… -滚开 |
[05:15] | They’re trying to destroy my life’s work. | 他们试图摧毁我一生的工作 |
[05:18] | Maria just called about Mo. | 玛丽亚刚刚打电话说老莫的事 |
[05:19] | She was wondering if you’d like to go to the hospice. | 她想知道 你想不想去临终关怀医院探访 |
[05:20] | I’ll let them know, yes. | 好的 我会告诉他们的 |
[05:22] | Should I schedule a visit? | 我应该安排一次探访吗 |
[05:24] | She says he’s probably only got a matter of a week or two. | 她说他可能只能活一两个星期了 |
[05:28] | Nah, remind me in a week or two. | 不 一两个星期后再提醒我 |
[05:30] | And Shiv’s on the line. | 还有 小西来电话了 |
[05:32] | I’ll do her after the proxy meet. | 等代理权的会议开完了我再联络她 |
[05:35] | Pencil it for midnight. | 暂时安排到半夜 |
[05:36] | Can I suggest you look for some downtime? | 我可以建议您休息一下吗 |
[05:39] | Could you sit out the corporate retreat this year? | 今年的公司年会 你能不参与吗 |
[05:43] | Let them do the meet without me? | 我缺席 让他们自己开会吗 |
[05:44] | While the cat’s away, I don’t fuckin’ think so. | 虽然偷腥的猫离开了 但我觉得还是不能这么干 |
[05:50] | So… | 那… |
[05:53] | how we looking? | 我们情况怎么样 |
[05:53] | I’ve burned villages and overthrown governments | 我代表你攻城掠地 |
[05:56] | on your behalf, | 串谋私通 |
[05:57] | and I believe with the right offer, | 我相信 只要报价合适 |
[05:59] | correctly couched, we could be at a “maybe”. | 表达正确 我们就”有机会” |
[06:03] | Maybe? | 才”有机会”啊 |
[06:19] | So? | 怎么样 |
[06:22] | Just taking five to regroup. | 休息五分钟就重新开始 |
[06:26] | I’ve got three banks, 50 lawyers, | 我现在集结了三家银行 50名律师 |
[06:28] | two PR agencies, | 两个公关机构 |
[06:30] | DF Kings, | 远期市场专家 |
[06:31] | and an army of private dicks trying to fight this takeover, | 和一群私家侦探试图打这场收购之战 |
[06:34] | but take five to eat my pastries, why don’t ya? | 不过 花五分钟吃我的糕点 有何不可呢 |
[06:39] | We were actually at, something of an impasse… | 我们实际上陷入了僵局… |
[06:42] | There were some doubts as to whether, you know, | 对于我们现在真正需要的到底是不是 |
[06:46] | an acquisition is really what we need right now. | 一次收购 有些人对此有疑虑 |
[06:50] | It is. | 正是 |
[06:52] | The bigger the better. | 越大的收购越好 |
[06:54] | And I have it. | 我志在必得 |
[06:58] | We’re going for PGM. | 我们要收购PGM公司 |
[07:01] | Pierce. | 买下皮尔斯 |
[07:05] | Okay. Again. G… Great. | 好吧 再试一次 很…很好 |
[07:09] | – That’s chunky. – Nice and chunky. | -这想法太棒了 -很好很棒 |
[07:12] | We leverage up and eat Pierce, | 我们利用杠杆资金 吃掉皮尔斯 |
[07:14] | we’re too big for Sandy and Stewy to come for. | 这样 对于桑迪和斯图威来说 我们就太大了 他们吃不下 |
[07:17] | They’d fucking choke. | 他们会他妈的噎死 |
[07:18] | Could be a great move. | 这招有可能很绝 |
[07:20] | It’s an, interesting challenge, | 这是个有趣的挑战 |
[07:22] | because last time we tried it, their surrogates | 因为上一次我们尝试收购时 他们的代理人 |
[07:24] | called us “cultural vandals”, | 称我们为”文化破坏者” |
[07:26] | and “poison in the well of public discourse”. | 和”公共话语源泉中的毒药” |
[07:33] | Well… | 嗯… |
[07:35] | times have changed. | 时代变了 |
[07:37] | I… I don’t wanna say too much. | 我…我不想说太多 |
[07:41] | Some of the young cousins want yacht money? | 某些年轻的表兄弟想要钱买游艇吗 |
[07:43] | Well, it’s… it’s delicate, | 好吧 这… 很微妙 |
[07:44] | like French kissing an armadillo. | 就像法国人亲吻犰狳一样 |
[07:48] | We’re gonna fucking eat them up. | 我们要他妈的吃掉他们 |
[07:49] | – Good? – Yeah. Let’s do it. | -好吗 -好的 我们开干吧 |
[07:52] | – I like it. – Fuck off, dude. | -我喜欢这点子 -滚开 老哥 |
[07:53] | Don’t be such a suck-up. It’s pathetic. | 不要这么擦鞋好吗 太可悲了 |
[07:56] | What about you, Romulus? | 你觉得怎么样 罗慕路斯 |
[07:57] | I fucking love it, but that’s my honest opinion. | 我他妈的喜欢这点子 但是这是我的真实意见 |
[08:00] | Great. Forward. Fast. | 好 开干 赶紧 |
[08:03] | We all like this? | 大家都喜欢这个计划吧 |
[08:14] | Pierce… | 皮尔斯… |
[08:16] | Why does he keep coming back to this? | 为什么他总是回到这个话题 |
[08:18] | I just… You know, I wanna understand. | 我只是… 你知道 我想搞明白 |
[08:21] | Because it’s a force multiplier. | 因为这是个力量倍增器 |
[08:23] | One sector, many brands. | 一个行业 很多品牌 |
[08:24] | Plus PGM is basically plug and play for us. | 此外 PGM基本上收购了就能派上用场 |
[08:27] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. It’s ’cause Uncle Ewan watches it. | 是的 是的 是的 因为尤恩叔叔看这个台 |
[08:29] | It’s his favorite news, so Dad wants to buy it | 这是他最喜欢的新闻频道 所以爸想要买它 |
[08:31] | – to piss him off. – What, for 20 billion? | -为了让尤恩叔叔生气 -什么 花200亿为了这 |
[08:33] | Well, can’t he just take the batteries out of his remote? | 好吧 他就不能直接从遥控器里取掉电池吗 |
[08:36] | Well, Pierce also own the New York Mail, | 好吧 皮尔斯还拥有纽约邮报 |
[08:38] | and we fucking hate the Mail. | 我们都他妈讨厌邮报 |
[08:39] | Logan loaned a number of ancient Greek military artifacts | 洛根借了许多古希腊军事文物 |
[08:43] | to the Getty Villa, and held a drinks reception. | 給盖蒂别墅博物馆 并举行了酒会 |
[08:46] | The Mail did a hit piece. | 邮报刊登了一篇轰动一时的文章 |
[08:47] | They said he served warm white wine, | 他们说他上的白葡萄酒是温热的 |
[08:49] | and that he thought Plato was one of the Marx brothers. | 还说他以为柏拉图是马克思兄弟之一[美国喜剧团体] |
[08:51] | And to avenge that four inches of newsprint, | 为了报复那四英寸宽的小新闻 |
[08:54] | we are rolling the dice on a 20-billion-dollar crapshoot. | 我们正在掷骰子 赌一场200亿美元的冒险 |
[08:59] | So… | 所以… |
[09:00] | Okay, I mean, yeah. If there are doubts, let’s… | 好的 我的意思是 是的 如果有疑问 那就… |
[09:04] | let’s air them. | 公开说出来 |
[09:05] | – No, I… – Because you’re right, | -不 我… -因为你说得对 |
[09:07] | if the debt from an acquisition like this | 如果这样的收购导致的债务 |
[09:08] | became unmanageable, we could death-spiral, | 变得无法控制 我们可能会陷入死亡螺旋 |
[09:11] | and then, we’d all go down with the ship. | 然后 我们就会和船一起沉到海底 |
[09:14] | It would be a reputational and financial… | 这对我们所有人来说… |
[09:17] | disaster for all of us. Right? | 将是声誉和财务上的灾难 对吗 |
[09:20] | What are you saying, Ken? | 你在说什么 肯 |
[09:23] | No, I’m just gauging the room. | 不 我只是在判断大家的态度 |
[09:30] | No, it’s nonetheless extremely exciting. | 不 尽管如此 还是非常令人兴奋 |
[09:33] | Yeah. No, no. I… I… I like it. | 是啊 不 不 我… 我… 我喜欢这计划 |
[09:36] | – Good. – Good. | -很好 -很好 |
[09:38] | Okay. Good. Great. | 好吧 好 很好 |
[09:40] | Let’s…Let’s bag this elephant for Dad. | 那我们… 那我们把这头大象给我爸搞定 |
[09:43] | Yeah. Let’s do it. | 是啊 我们开干吧 |
[09:45] | Yeah. Let’s bone this turkey. | 是啊 我们把这只火鸡的骨头拆了 |
[09:51] | So, Pierce is the answer. | 所以 皮尔斯就是答案 |
[09:54] | Those blue-blooded fucks. | 那些贵族混蛋 |
[09:56] | The business answer. They take over defense. | 商业答案 靠他们接管防守 |
[09:59] | It’s the whole thing. So what’s next? | 就是这样 接下来怎么做 |
[10:01] | The tough part is contact with the family. | 最难的部分是和这个家族联系 |
[10:04] | We need a pair of safe hands. | 我们需要一个经验老手 |
[10:06] | Dainty hands, in exquisite mittens. | 灵巧的手 戴着精致的手套 |
[10:09] | Who’s our most pointy-headed fuck? | 谁是我们里面最聪明理智的 |
[10:11] | Well, it’s a shame… | 好吧 说来惭愧… |
[10:14] | But you did have one heavyweight that they liked. | 不过 你确实有一个他们喜欢的重量级人物 |
[10:18] | Old Bore Vidal. | 老博尔·维达尔 |
[10:19] | Yeah. They all love fucking Shakespeare Frank. | 是啊 他们都喜欢他妈的弗兰克·莎士比亚 |
[10:24] | Backstabber. | 背后捅刀子的家伙 |
[10:25] | What? Frank? | 什么 弗兰克吗 |
[10:28] | Yeah fuckin’ right! | 是的 他妈的没错 |
[10:30] | Dad, no. | 爸爸 不 |
[10:31] | Frank does have friends in dry places. | 弗兰克确实有些朋友 |
[10:34] | He’s close to Nam Pierce, Naomi. | 他和南·皮尔斯 娜奥米都很亲近 |
[10:37] | You think he’d come back? | 你觉得他会回来吗 |
[10:40] | Yeah, maybe. | 是的 也许吧 |
[10:42] | He’s power-hungry and status-obsessed, | 他对权力很饥渴 痴迷于地位 |
[10:44] | and, you know, avaricious, | 而且 你知道的 贪得无厌 |
[10:45] | – so… – And pretty much your godfather, | -所以 -他还是你的教父 |
[10:47] | – and your closest business… – Those are just facts. | -和你最亲密的生意… -这些只是事实 |
[10:50] | This is fuckin’ bullshit. Jesus Christ. | 这是他妈的胡说八道 天啦 |
[10:52] | I think he knows he did bad. | 我觉得他知道自己做得不好 |
[10:54] | Fuck. I swear to God, Dad, | 他妈的 爸爸 我对天发誓 |
[10:55] | if you bring him back, I am walking. | 如果你让他回来公司 我就转身闪人 |
[10:58] | Back to my office to… | 闪回我的办公室… |
[11:00] | – sulk. Fuck! – Fine. | -生闷气 他妈的 -很好 |
[11:02] | I don’t fuckin’ care. | 反正我他妈也不在乎 |
[11:04] | Guest of fucking honor at the retreat. | 公司年会的嘉宾 |
[11:06] | Let’s try it. Good? | 我们来试试吧 好吗 |
[11:08] | Corporate retreat? You… You still wanna do that? | 公司年会 你… 你还想去吗 |
[11:10] | – You don’t wanna… hunker? – Nah. It’s a morale booster. | -你不想… 休整一下吗 -不 这可是士气助推器 |
[11:14] | – Where is it? – Hungary. | -在哪里举行 -匈牙利 |
[11:17] | Still. | 还是那里啊 |
[11:18] | It’ll keep the top team tight till we agree on a strategy. | 在我们达成就战略达成一致之前 这将使高层保持紧密的联系 |
[11:21] | – No leaks. – Okay. | -不许泄漏出去 -好的 |
[11:24] | Logan… | 洛根… |
[11:26] | it’s Connor. | 我是康纳 |
[11:30] | I ranch, I ride, I earn, and I give. | 我开牧场 我骑马 我赚钱 我付出 |
[11:34] | Just like you. | 跟你一样 |
[11:36] | But… ding-dong, who’s there? Uncle Sam. | 但是… 叮咚 是谁呀 是山姆大叔 |
[11:41] | And where’s his hand? | 他的手在哪儿 |
[11:43] | In my pants. | 在我的裤子里 |
[11:44] | Hey, is anyone in my house? | 嘿 家里有人吗 |
[11:46] | Hey. Have you seen this? | 嘿 你看这个了吗 |
[11:49] | Yeah. | 看了 |
[11:50] | He said he’s beta testing it, | 他说他正在测试 |
[11:53] | before he Instagrams and enters the “ideas primary”. | 在发照片墙和切入主要思想之前 |
[11:57] | Maybe he’s a genius. | 也许他是个天才 |
[11:59] | That’s one word for it. | 只是一方面 |
[12:00] | A genius rancher. | 天才牧场主 |
[12:01] | All I want is a fair, flat tax, same for all Americans, | 我想要的只是一个公平 统一的税收 所有美国人都一样 |
[12:06] | but headed down to zero within a decade or so. | 但是 在十年左右的时间内降到零 |
[12:08] | What am I gonna do? Well, I’ll tell ya. | 我该怎么办 好吧 我会告诉你 |
[12:10] | – I ain’t paying. – My God. | -我根本不交 -我的天啦 |
[12:13] | And if you want to arrest me, go ahead. | 如果你想逮捕我 请继续 |
[12:15] | No, really. Just go ahead and try. | 不 真的 请直接来逮捕我 |
[12:16] | Quick question. | 有个小问题 |
[12:17] | Do you think he even knows what a jail is? | 你认为他知道什么是监狱吗 |
[12:19] | He literally only knows it from Monopoly. | 他只是从大富翁游戏中才知道的 |
[12:24] | He’s not actually gonna put this out there, | 他不会真的把这个说出去 |
[12:26] | is he? | 对吧 |
[12:27] | I think Dad’s all over it. | 我想爸爸已经很生气了 |
[12:28] | I have a question for you, though. | 不过 我有一个问题要问你 |
[12:31] | You’re…You’re pals with Naomi Pierce, right? | 你和… 你和娜奥米·皮尔斯是闺蜜 对吧 |
[12:35] | Yeah. Why? | 是啊 怎么了 |
[12:37] | Dad wants to buy PGM. | 爸爸想收购PGM公司 |
[12:39] | Pierce. | 皮尔斯 |
[12:41] | But that wouldn’t be allowed. | 但是 肯定不允许卖的 |
[12:43] | Would it? | 对吧 |
[12:44] | I mean that’s what… My parents watch that. | 我的意思是 我… 我父母就看这个台 |
[12:46] | That’s like actual news. | 播的新闻感觉很真实 |
[12:48] | He can do whatever the fuck he likes. | 他想干什么就他妈干什么 |
[12:49] | He’s like a human Saudi Arabia. | 他就像沙特阿拉伯的土豪 |
[12:51] | So, what, you… you wanna use Naomi to broker a deal? | 那 怎么 你… 你想通过娜奥米来促成交易吗 |
[12:56] | Bingo. | 恭喜你猜中了 |
[12:57] | And I think it’s a good plan. | 而且我认为这是一个很好的计划 |
[12:59] | I land the deal… | 我达成协议… |
[13:00] | …I kill Kendall. I’m crowned the king. | … 我干掉肯德尔 我加冕为王 |
[13:03] | Just like in Hamlet. | 就像哈姆雷特里面一样 |
[13:04] | If that happens in Hamlet. I don’t care. | 如果哈姆雷特里面是这样写的话 我不在乎 |
[13:06] | – Just like Hamlet. – Okay. | -哈姆雷特里面是这样写的 -好的 |
[13:08] | Here is Naomi’s… | 这是娜奥米的… |
[13:10] | …address. | …地址 |
[13:11] | She’s cool. I think you’d like her. | 她很酷 我想你们每个人都会喜欢她 |
[13:12] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[13:15] | How do you know her, anyway? | 话说 你怎么认识她的 |
[13:19] | You fucked her. | 你和她上床了 |
[13:21] | Is there anybody you haven’t fucked? | 还有没有你没有睡过的人 |
[13:23] | You. | 你 |
[13:28] | Dad. Hey. Finally. | 爸 嘿 终于打来了 |
[13:30] | Hello. | 你好 |
[13:31] | Enjoying your downtime? | 在享受你的停工期吗 |
[13:33] | I’m re-reading the 10-K. | 我正在重读10-K表格[上市公司年度报表] |
[13:36] | We need to talk about Pierce. | 我们需要谈谈皮尔斯 |
[13:38] | That’s not to be spoken of. Who told you? | 这个话题应该是保密的 谁告诉你的 |
[13:41] | Am I not supposed to know? | 我不该知道吗 |
[13:43] | Hey, I was thinking, we should maybe think of | 嘿 我在想 我们或许应该想一个 |
[13:45] | a reason for me to be on the retreat, | 我在公司年会上出现的理由 |
[13:47] | in case we’re talking strategy. | 以防我们要谈论策略 |
[13:49] | Listen. | 听着 |
[13:50] | I need you to go and see Connor. | 我需要你去看看康纳 |
[13:52] | What, I’m Connor’s babysitter now? | 怎么 我现在是康纳的保姆了吗 |
[13:54] | You’re unemployed. This is a job. | 你失业了 这是一份工作 |
[13:57] | He could hurt us. | 他可能会伤害到我们 |
[13:58] | You don’t go shouting about tax. | 偷税漏税之后可不会大肆宣扬 |
[14:00] | We have arrangements. | 我们自有安排 |
[14:02] | We’ll talk when I’m back, | 等我回来的时候我们再聊 |
[14:03] | – okay? – Dad, I… | -好吗 -爸 我… |
[14:06] | – Hey. – Hi. What the fuck is happening? | -嘿 -嗨 他妈的发生什么事了 |
[14:10] | Do you know about chasing Pierce? | 你知道收购皮尔斯的事吗 |
[14:12] | Sure, I was in the fucking meeting. | 当然 我他妈参会了 |
[14:14] | How do you know about Pierce? | 你怎么知道皮尔斯的事 |
[14:15] | I had Gerri on the phone. | 我打电话给格丽了 |
[14:16] | She thinks Dad’s gone woo-woo and I agree. | 她认为爸已经不理性了 我同意 |
[14:19] | Did your dad update you? | 你爸告诉你最新情况了吗 |
[14:21] | This is a disaster. Who said what, | 这真是一场灾难 谁都说了些啥 |
[14:23] | – and who wants to stop it? – I think it could be good. | -谁想阻止收购 -我觉得这计划可能会很好 |
[14:26] | Yeah. Dick over Pierce, | 是啊 收了皮尔斯[直译为鸡鸡比皮尔斯的大] |
[14:29] | dick over Sandy and Stewy, double our size. | 再收了桑迪和斯图威 我们规模就翻倍了 |
[14:31] | No one is gonna wanna tackle a big angry puffer fish | 没有人会想去招惹一条全身都是大鸡鸡的 |
[14:34] | bristling with dick. | 怒气冲冲的大河豚 |
[14:37] | Tom, it’s batshit. It’s an obsession. | 汤姆 这是精神不正常 这是一种痴迷 |
[14:40] | – What? – Can you imagine the blowback? | -什么 – 你能想象到后座力有多大吗 |
[14:42] | Us trying to buy Pierce, the most respected name in news? | 我们想收购皮尔斯 新闻界最受人尊敬的名字 |
[14:44] | But we already do news, right? So it’s just more news. | 但是我们已经做了新闻 对吗 所以 这只是更多新闻频道而已 |
[14:47] | It’s like synergies… | 这就像合并效果… |
[14:48] | Yeah, but if we own all the news, | 是的 但是如果所有的新闻频道都是我们的 |
[14:50] | I do actually wonder where I’ll get my fucking news. | 我确实想知道 我他妈该在哪里看我想看的新闻 |
[14:53] | Because at some point, someone needs to actually | 因为某些时候 确实有人需要 |
[14:54] | keep track of what’s going on in the world. | 去跟踪世界上正在发生的事情 |
[14:56] | Who went where, and who wore a hat. | 谁去了哪里 谁戴了帽子 |
[14:58] | I think it’s gonna be a separate brand. | 我认为这会是一个独立的品牌 |
[15:00] | Let me keep the truthy, oatmeal branding. | 就像”让我保持真实”的燕麦品牌 |
[15:03] | Yeah, but the American Republic is in not great shape as it is. | 是的 但是美利坚共和国现在的状况并不好 |
[15:08] | What, you’ve got the… The Times, The Post, | 想想看 有… 时代周刊 华盛顿邮报 |
[15:10] | editors at Pierce, | 皮尔斯的编辑 |
[15:11] | and a couple of hundred angry young women on Twitter, | 推特上还有几百名愤怒的年轻女性 |
[15:14] | and that’s about it. | 就这些了 |
[15:15] | – Please. – No! Tom, | -别这样说 -不 汤姆 |
[15:16] | it is thread-fucking-bare out there, | 已经他妈的够陈旧乏味了 |
[15:18] | and now we’re gonna eat another one? | 现在我们还要吃掉另外一个 |
[15:19] | Well, do you want to tell him that? | 那 你想把这些话告诉他吗 |
[15:22] | Tom, this is serious. | 汤姆 这很严肃 |
[15:24] | It’s a snake eating a crocodile. | 这是蛇吞象 |
[15:26] | It doesn’t fit, it’s too big. | 不合适 太大了 |
[15:28] | It’s a 20-billion-dollar acquisition | 这是一笔200亿美元的收购 |
[15:30] | that either breaks us or takes half a decade to integrate. | 要么害我们破产 要么需要花费五年时间来整合 |
[15:33] | We need to stop him. | 我们得阻止他 |
[15:35] | So, talk to him in Hungary. | 所以 在匈牙利和他谈谈 |
[15:37] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -是的 |
[15:40] | I… I don’t think I wanna do that, Shiv. | 我…我觉得我不想这样做 小西 |
[15:43] | …Hello? Is this the replicant department? | …喂 是复制部吗 |
[15:47] | Yeah, my meat-puppet has stopped working. | 是这样的 我的人肉傀儡停止工作了 |
[15:48] | Shiv. Shiv. | 小西 小西 |
[15:51] | Tom, I’m joking. | 汤姆 我在开玩笑 |
[15:54] | But I’m also not. | 但是我也很认真 |
[15:57] | People would do well to remember | 人们最好记住 |
[15:58] | there’s gonna be a new sheriff in town one day. | 有一天 镇上会有一个新警长 |
[16:01] | So, rally the resistance, | 所以 召集反抗力量吧 |
[16:04] | Deputy. | 副警长先生 |
[16:12] | Hey, Gerri, what’s the thinking behind Hungary? | 嘿 格丽 为什么选择匈牙利开年会 |
[16:15] | It’s a nice place to shoot a gun where no one cares what you hit. | 那里是个玩射击的好地方 而且 没人在乎你射中了什么 |
[16:18] | So, guys, listen. | 好了 伙计们 听着 |
[16:19] | I have a great drinking game for the flight. | 我有一个很棒的喝酒游戏 可以在飞机上玩 |
[16:20] | Any time he says Pierce, take a sip. | 任何时候谁说皮尔斯 就喝一口 |
[16:22] | You brought your own? Super soaker? | 你带了自己的啊 超级水枪吗 |
[16:24] | – Yep. – I got my own. Blaser. | -是的 -我也拿了自己的 巴索猎枪 |
[16:27] | I don’t wanna get into a dick-measuring competition, | 我不想参加比谁的鸡鸡大的比赛[火力猛] |
[16:29] | but I have a better, more powerful dick than you. | 但是我的枪比你的好 火力更猛 |
[16:33] | Which I’m sure isn’t saying much. | 当然 我很确定这并不能说明什么 |
[16:36] | Ken. You’re with me. | 肯 你跟我一起 |
[16:39] | Let’s talk timetables. | 我们谈谈时间表 |
[16:46] | I can’t believe I’m a… on a private plane. | 我不敢相信 我… 在坐私人飞机 |
[16:49] | It’s like I’m in a band. | 就像我是乐队成员一样 |
[16:51] | A very white, very wealthy… | 一个非常白人 非常有钱的… |
[16:53] | band. | 乐队 |
[16:56] | It’s like I’m in U2. | 就像我在U2乐队一样 |
[16:58] | Welcome to the inner-sanctum. | 欢迎来到圣殿内部 |
[17:00] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s… it’s nice. | 是啊 是的 这… 很好 |
[17:02] | Way nicer than the outer-sanctum. | 比圣殿外面好多了 |
[17:05] | Well, I hope you like red wine and killing shit. | 好吧 我希望你喜欢红酒和打猎 |
[17:08] | – …about the… – What… | -… 关于… -什么… |
[17:11] | What the fuck’s the whispering? | 他妈的为什么说悄悄话 |
[17:14] | Carolina has bad news, I’m afraid. On the book. | 恐怕卡罗丽娜有坏消息 关于那本书 |
[17:16] | The biography. | 你的传记 |
[17:18] | I told you to stop it. | 我告诉过你停手 |
[17:20] | I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 对不起 |
[17:21] | We were very clear there’ll be no co-operation, but… | 我们说的很清楚 不会和她合作 但是… |
[17:23] | I don’t want it to come out. | 我不希望这书发表 |
[17:25] | Okay… Got it. | 好的… 明白了 |
[17:27] | Well, it… it will come out. | 但是 它… 它会发表 |
[17:30] | I can’t actually, in this nation, yet, | 在这个国家 实际上可悲的是 |
[17:33] | sadly, halt the publication of a book. | 我不能让一本书停止出版 |
[17:36] | Yeah, we can. | 可以 我们可以 |
[17:37] | Well, we can threaten and harass, | 好吧 我们可以威胁她 骚扰她 |
[17:39] | we can intimidate names | 我们可以恐吓那些 |
[17:41] | who might cooperate and get a little dicey. | 可能合作的人 冒一点险 |
[17:43] | Everything. | 动用一切手段 |
[17:44] | The writer, Pantsil. | 那个作家 潘特西尔 |
[17:46] | Can we not get her writing us a movie for the next decade? | 我们能不能让她在接下来的十年里给我们写一部电影 |
[17:49] | – Tooth comb her. – Leave it with us. | -缜密调查她 -交给我们办 |
[17:53] | Anyone who speaks to her is fucked. | 任何跟她访谈的人都会完蛋 |
[17:56] | They’re dead to me. | 他们对我来说已经死了 |
[17:58] | No one goes sniffing round my fucking panties. | 谁他妈也不能刺探我的隐私 |
[18:00] | Well, I’m afraid that what her friend has | 但是 恐怕就像她的朋友暗示的那样 |
[18:04] | suggests that she’s met with someone close to you already. | 她已经见过你身边的某些人了 |
[18:09] | – Who? – Well, we don’t know. | -谁 -这个 我们也不知道 |
[18:12] | But someone inside. | 但是 是内部的人 |
[18:14] | – Ken, is it you? – Is it me? | -肯 是你吗 -是我吗 |
[18:17] | Dad. Come on. Jesus. | 爸 拜托 老天啊 |
[18:20] | Well, it’s just, historically speaking, | 嗯 只是 从以往的历史来看 |
[18:23] | when I’m betrayed, it’s usually you. | 当我被人背叛 通常都是你 |
[18:26] | I’m kidding, son. I’m kidding. | 我在开玩笑 儿子 我在开玩笑 |
[18:30] | I can get Sam on it. | 我可以让山姆去调查 |
[18:31] | Go to IT, comb emails, company phones. Yep. | 去找技术人员 梳理电子邮件 公司通话记录 嗯 |
[18:37] | Fuck! | 他妈的 |
[18:41] | Fucking rats. | 他妈的鼠辈[内奸] |
[18:43] | Rats! | 鼠辈 |
[18:48] | What’s going on in there? | 那边发生什么事了 |
[18:51] | Somebody’s trying to write Dad’s biography. | 有人打算写爸爸的传记 |
[18:54] | Sh… Okay. | 嘘… 这样啊 |
[18:56] | I hadn’t heard. That’s… That’s interesting. | 我还没有听说 很… 很有意思 |
[18:59] | He’s not a fan of the old, the old biographical… | 他不喜欢搞传记这一套… |
[19:02] | Yeah, he’s not a fan. | 是的 他不喜欢 |
[19:05] | And, seems like somebody talked. | 而且 看上去有人开过口了 |
[19:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:10] | That’s bad. | 那就糟糕了 |
[19:11] | So, yeah. Someone talked. Someone inner-circle. | 所以 是的 有人开口了 我们内部的人 |
[19:15] | Sam over there will, smoke ’em out, | 那边那个山姆 会把这些人揪出来 |
[19:19] | and, Dad’s gonna chop them up | 然后 爸会把他们大卸八块 |
[19:21] | and throw them into the fucking Danube. | 然后扔进他妈的多瑙河里面 |
[19:24] | Right. | 对的 |
[19:26] | Blue Danube no more. | 蓝色多瑙河将猩红一片 不再蓝色 |
[19:58] | That’s because… I’m at a hunting lodge. | 那是因为… 我在一间狩猎小屋里 |
[20:12] | Pierce. We can start to push? | 皮尔斯的计划 我们可以开始推动了吗 |
[20:15] | Well, that would be pushy. | 这么急 会有点咄咄逼人 |
[20:17] | Well, too slow is no defense. | 呵呵 防守太慢是没有用的 |
[20:20] | Well, too fast and we spook ’em. | 但是 太快的话 我们会惊到他们 |
[20:24] | This is just… | 这真的太… |
[20:28] | Mon dieu! | 我的天啊 |
[20:29] | Nice, right? | 很棒 对吧 |
[20:32] | Good for the morale. | 对士气很有帮助 |
[20:34] | – How’s your morale? – Great. | -你的士气如何 -很好 |
[20:36] | – We’re very happy. – Good. | – 我们很开心 -很好 |
[20:38] | I want my top minds on Pierce. | 我希望我的顶尖人才们专注皮尔斯收购计划 |
[20:41] | I’m gonna need some meat in the sandwich. | 我要在三明治里加些肉 |
[20:45] | You can do that, top minds? | 你们可以为我做到吧 顶尖人才们 |
[20:48] | – You got it. – Yeah. | -可以的 -好的 |
[20:56] | Good? | 还好吗 |
[20:58] | Good. Yeah. | 嗯 还好 |
[20:59] | – Here you go. – Good, good, good. Great. | -给你 – 好的 好的 太好了 |
[21:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:08] | Is this the right place for the punishment beating? | 这里是惩罚打人的地方吗 |
[21:11] | Frank! How ya been? Come here, you old bastard! | 弗兰克 你好吗 过来 你这个老混蛋 |
[21:13] | Come on! | 快过来 |
[21:16] | Kendall, where’s the thing? | 肯德尔 东西在哪 |
[21:18] | Yeah. | 我去拿 |
[21:19] | I’m sorry we didn’t get a chance to speak at the wedding, but… | 对不起 我们在婚礼上没有机会聊聊 但是… |
[21:22] | You must have cut me dead four times. | 我们遇见四次 你根本没正眼瞧我 |
[21:25] | Busy, busy, busy. | 忙 忙 忙 一直忙 |
[21:26] | – Kendall, the thing. – Yeah, here it is. | -肯德尔 东西在哪 -嗯 在这 |
[21:31] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[21:33] | – For you. – What’s this? | -送给你 -这是什么 |
[21:36] | The back, the back. | 后面 看后面 |
[21:43] | “Some work of noble note may yet be done, | “还有那高贵的事业在等待着我们 |
[21:50] | not unbecoming men who strove with gods.” | 只有敢与神斗的人 才能斗胆一试” |
[21:55] | That’s nice. It’s a nice thing. | 很好 这礼物很棒 |
[21:59] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[22:01] | Sandy and Stewy have got my nuts in a vice. | 桑迪和斯图威已经捏住了我的蛋蛋 |
[22:04] | But Frank, you’ve got the grease to slip them out. | 但是弗兰克 你拥有让我脱困滑出来的油脂 |
[22:08] | – Right? – Truly revolting image. | -对吧 -这一幕太让我作呕了 |
[22:12] | – Hey, Kenny. – Good to see you, Frank. | -嘿 小肯 -很高兴见到你 弗兰克 |
[22:15] | Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[22:17] | It’s not been the same without you. | 没有你 情况就不一样了 |
[22:19] | It’s been better. | 变得更好了 |
[22:22] | – I’m fucking with you. – Okay. | -我逗你呢 -好吧 |
[22:24] | I’m… I’m kidding, sir. | 我…在开玩笑呢 先生 |
[22:27] | Gentlemen, time to change. | 先生们 是时候换衣服了 |
[22:30] | – Our safety briefing. – Safety briefing? | -我们的安全简报 -还有安全简报 |
[22:34] | Here’s the safety briefing: | 以下是安全简报 |
[22:36] | If you move against me, | 如果你们谁反对我 |
[22:39] | I’ll put a hole in the back of your fucking head. | 我他妈会在你的头上轰一个洞 |
[22:50] | Connor? | 康纳 |
[22:51] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[22:53] | – Hey! – There you are. | -嘿 -你来了啊 |
[22:54] | – Here I am. Hi. – Hi. | -我来了 你好 -嗨 |
[22:58] | – What’s this? – …You know. | -这是什么 -就这个嘛 |
[23:00] | Okay, thank you. Hey, listen. Come with me. | 好的 谢谢 嘿 听着 跟我来 |
[23:03] | I want you to meet my consultants. | 我希望你见见我的顾问 |
[23:06] | You know Eric Schulman and Bud Henley, of course. | 当然 你认识埃里克·舒尔曼和巴德·亨利 |
[23:09] | – They’ve joined the team. – Eric. | -他们加入了团队 -埃里克 |
[23:12] | – Hey. – Good guys. | -嘿 -都是很棒的人 |
[23:14] | – You saw the vid? – Yeah. | -你看过了视频吗 -是的 |
[23:17] | Hey, Connor… | 嘿 康纳… |
[23:19] | Those are serious guys. They’re fuckin’ pieces of shit. | 他们都是干正事的人 他们都他妈很牛逼 |
[23:23] | Yep. They’re my pieces of shit. | 是的 现在是我的牛逼手下了 |
[23:27] | Willa’s finishing up a re-write. Would you like a drink? | 威拉完成了剧本重写 你想喝点什么吗 |
[23:29] | – No. I’m good. Thanks. – Okay. | -不用了 我不喝 谢谢 -好的 |
[23:31] | What’s…What’s in the smoothie? | 冰沙…冰沙里有什么 |
[23:34] | Burgundy. | 勃艮第[红酒] |
[23:36] | – I’m sorry? – I hyper-decant. | -你说什么 -我超级醒酒[用搅拌机] |
[23:39] | You don’t hyper-decant? | 你不是超级醒酒吗 |
[23:41] | You’re just doing regular decanting? | 你只是常规的醒酒方式吗 |
[23:43] | If by regular decanting you mean | 如果你说的常规醒酒方式 |
[23:44] | pouring into my open mouth, yeah. | 指的是倒进我张开的嘴里 那没错了 |
[23:46] | You should hyper-decant. | 你应该用超级醒酒方式 |
[23:47] | It softens the tannins. Heightens the aromas. | 能软化单宁 加重香气 |
[23:50] | You can age your wine five years in ten seconds. | 您可以在十秒钟之内让你的葡萄酒陈酿五年 |
[23:53] | Truly. | 真的 |
[23:56] | Connor… | 康纳… |
[23:58] | You know what they do to rich people in jail. | 你知道他们是怎么对付监狱里的有钱人吗 |
[24:00] | Yes, they let them out early | 知道 他们提前让有钱人出狱 |
[24:01] | to mitigate the risk of litigation. | 以降低诉讼风险 |
[24:04] | Going to jail is not a good look. | 进监狱可不是件好事 |
[24:07] | Not many campaign posters use mugshots. | 没有哪个坐监的人去竞选总统 |
[24:09] | The world has changed, Shiv. | 小西 世界已经变了 |
[24:10] | The old shibboleths are crumbling. | 旧秩序摇摇欲坠 |
[24:12] | And you know what? The elites are scared. | 你知道吗 精英们很害怕 |
[24:16] | I can see ’em down there, | 我能看到他们在那里 |
[24:17] | a-scrabbling and reconfiguring, | 苦苦挣扎 重新配置 |
[24:21] | with no clue what the whirlwind they have stirred heralds. | 而且丝毫不知道他们激起的旋风预兆着什么 |
[24:26] | Do you think that maybe if you’re looking down | 你觉得 如果你俯视这些精英 |
[24:28] | on the elites from, like, you know, this penthouse, | 比如 从这个顶层公寓俯视他们 |
[24:30] | maybe it’s indicative of something? | 也许这暗示了什么呢 |
[24:33] | Smart. | 聪明 |
[24:35] | My baby sister is smart, right? | 我的小妹妹很聪明 对吗 |
[24:37] | – She is. Hey. – Hi. | -是啊 嘿 -嗨 |
[24:39] | – How are you? – Yeah. Connor, | -你好吗 -是的 康纳 |
[24:42] | don’t release the video. Okay? Please? | 不要发布视频 好吗 拜托 |
[24:45] | Why? | 为什么呢 |
[24:47] | The family. We’re worried you’re gonna humiliate us, | 这个家庭 我们担心你会让我们蒙羞 |
[24:50] | and humiliate yourself. | 让你自己蒙羞 |
[24:52] | – Okay. Dad? – Yeah. | -好的 爸说的吗 -是的 |
[24:54] | Dad wants to stop me. | 爸想阻止我 |
[24:56] | Well, tell him to get in line behind Bezos and the Clintons. | 好吧 告诉他去贝索斯和克林顿夫妇后面排队吧 |
[25:00] | Connor, I’m asking a favor. | 康纳 算我求你了 |
[25:02] | Please. | 求你了 |
[25:04] | Well, how about I make counter-offer? | 那 我还个价怎么样 |
[25:07] | I’d like to make a rather indecent proposal. | 我有一个不太得体的提议[Indecent Proposal 电影”桃色交易”] |
[25:11] | I’m g… guessing you haven’t seen that film. | 我猜…我猜你还没看过这部电影吧 |
[25:13] | He has. Yeah, it’s his favorite. | 他看过 是的 这是他最喜欢的电影 |
[25:15] | I happen to know you’re at a loose end. | 我碰巧知道你闲着没事做 |
[25:18] | Shiv, come and work for me. | 小西 来为我工作 |
[25:22] | What? No. | 什么 才不呢 |
[25:23] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[25:25] | It’s a big offer. Big. | 这是一个千载难逢的机会 千载难逢 |
[25:27] | Big offer, Shiv. You’d run the whole shebang. | 千载难逢的机会 小西 你来负责整个竞选 |
[25:29] | And look, if Gil fired you, maybe you’re, | 你看 如果吉尔解雇了你 也许你 |
[25:32] | – a difficult hire right now. – He didn’t fire me. | -现在很难找到新的工作 -他没有解雇我 |
[25:34] | – I walked out. – Okay. | -是我自己辞职的 -好吧 |
[25:35] | – I… I… – No. Okay. | -我…我… -没关系 好吗 |
[25:37] | So what would it take for you to change your mind? | 那要怎么样你才会改变主意呢 |
[25:40] | A lobotomy. | 把我脑子切了 |
[25:41] | And a total realignment of modern politics. | 而且 要现代政治全面重组 |
[25:45] | The… Connor, the video is batshit. | 那个…康纳 那个视频太烂了 |
[25:50] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:52] | I will consider with my team. | 我会和我的团队一起考虑下 |
[25:55] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好的 |
[26:00] | Guys, I need five. | 伙计们 我先离开五分钟 |
[26:01] | I’ll come back and we’ll shoot the shit. | 我一会回来 然后我们再拍视频 |
[26:03] | Hey, what’s… | 嘿 你对… |
[26:05] | What’s your read on this? | 你对此有什么看法 |
[26:08] | Sorry, I… I… | 对不起 我… 我… |
[26:10] | I have to go. I’m meeting my cast for drinks. | 我得走了 我正要去和演员们喝一杯 |
[26:12] | Okay. That sounds fun. | 好吧 听起来很有趣 |
[26:16] | Yeah. Yeah, I mean, | 是啊 是的 我的意思是 |
[26:18] | it’s basically just a bunch of actors, | 基本上就是一群演员 |
[26:20] | you know, bitching in a shitty bar. | 你知道的 在一个烂酒吧里瞎逼逼 |
[26:23] | – Can I…- What? | -我可以… -什么 |
[26:25] | You wanna come? | 你想去吗 |
[26:26] | Well, yeah. You know, I’d love an audience | 嗯 是的 你知道 我很乐意做 |
[26:28] | with the future first lady. | 未来的第一夫人的观众 |
[26:31] | Okay. Yeah. Come on. | 好吧 好啊 走吧 |
[26:38] | – You okay there? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[26:45] | This is nice. | 这很棒啊 |
[26:48] | Europe. | 欧洲 |
[26:50] | Nice bit of war-torn, | 饱受战争 |
[26:52] | spooky, | 鬼魂 |
[26:55] | anti-Semitic, vampirey, authoritarian Europe. | 反犹太主义 吸血鬼 专制摧残的欧洲 |
[27:00] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[27:01] | Hey, Greg, it’s good to see you, man. | 嘿 格雷格 很高兴见到你 伙计 |
[27:04] | You’re spending so much time hanging out with Kendall, | 你花了这么多时间和肯德尔一起玩 |
[27:06] | a girl could start to wonder. | 女孩子可能会开始怀疑你的性取向了 |
[27:09] | No. No. No. | 不 不 不 |
[27:13] | Listen….So… Yeah, c… can I ask you something? | 听着…那…我… 我可以问你一件事吗 |
[27:17] | On the… On the friend level? | 以…以朋友的身份 |
[27:19] | Yeah. You worried about what you did in Cruises? | 可以啊 你在担心你们在游轮上做的那些事吗 |
[27:24] | What we did? No. No…. | 我们做的那些事 ….不 不 |
[27:28] | No. I was gonna ask you about this Sam guy. | 不 我是打算问你关于山姆的事 |
[27:31] | – Do you know him? – Rat-fucker Sam? Yeah, sure. | -你认识他吗 -狗日的密探山姆 是的 当然 |
[27:33] | You know he background-checked me | 你知道吗 我开始约会小西之前 |
[27:35] | before I started dating Shiv? | 他查了我的背景 |
[27:38] | Yeah. So, what’s his… Is he… | 是啊 那 他的… 他是… |
[27:41] | Like, what’s his competency? | 比如 他有些什么能力 |
[27:43] | Is he… Is he nice? | 他… 他人好吗 |
[27:45] | Is he nice? You’re asking about the moral character | 他人好吗 你是在问一个叫”狗日的密探山姆”的 |
[27:47] | of a man named Rat-fucker Sam? | 道德品格吗 |
[27:49] | He is a fucking piece of fucking shit, is what he is. | 他就是他妈的狗屎 他就是他妈的这样的人 |
[27:52] | Yeah. What’s up, Greg? | 没错 怎么了 格雷格 |
[27:56] | We’ve been through a bit, right? | 我们一起经历不少事 对吧 |
[28:01] | Can I trust you? | 我能相信你吗 |
[28:02] | Yes. Of course you can trust me. | 是 你当然可以相信我 |
[28:04] | To a point, yes. | 在每方面都能相信我 |
[28:06] | So, you know how Logan’s mad | 那 你知道 洛根非常生气 |
[28:08] | someone talked to his biographer? | 因为有人和他的传记作者谈过话 |
[28:10] | – Greg. – So… | -格雷格 -所以… |
[28:12] | I’m wondering how likely it is | 我想知道 山姆找到这个 |
[28:13] | that Sam will find out the person emailed | 通过私人邮箱发送电子邮件的人 |
[28:16] | – from a private email. – Fuck, man. Really? | -几率有多大 -我操 伙计 竟然是你啊 |
[28:21] | I didn’t even meet her. I didn’t… I pre-met her. | 我甚至没有和她正式会面 我没有…我只是和她预见面了 |
[28:24] | She… She tried to turn the pre-meet into a meet-meet, | 她… 她想把预见面变成正式会面 |
[28:26] | so I left. | 所以我离开了 |
[28:27] | Okay, well. oh My… | 好吧 好吧 噢 我的… |
[28:31] | If you… If you tell Logan, | 如果你…如果你告诉洛根 |
[28:35] | he might kill you. | 他可能会杀了你 |
[28:37] | Okay, so you need to put that in the locker, man, | 好吗 所以你得把这事保密 伙计 |
[28:40] | and don’t tell anyone. | 不要告诉任何人 |
[28:42] | And pray that you can trust me, | 而且祈祷你可以相信我 |
[28:43] | ’cause you just handed me a valuable piece of capital. | 因为你刚刚给了我一个宝贵的资产 |
[28:46] | Greg! | 格雷格 |
[28:48] | Buddy. Trust no one, ever. | 兄弟 永远不要相信任何人 永远 |
[28:54] | Okay. Wise words. | 好吧 睿智之言 |
[28:57] | No, not having me here, | 不 没有我在这里 |
[28:58] | just being out of… out of the desert. | 刚刚离开…离开沙发 |
[29:01] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[29:02] | Hey, can I ask you a favor, about Con? | 嘿 我能请你帮个忙吗 关于老康的 |
[29:06] | Sure thing. | 当然可以 |
[29:07] | Could you maybe get him to pump the brakes on that video? | 你能不能 让他在那段视频的事情上踩刹车 |
[29:12] | And actually just the whole | 实际上 就是整个 |
[29:13] | wanting to be the leader of the free world thing? | 想当自由世界的领袖这件事都踩刹车 |
[29:15] | He does love a project. I… | 他确实喜欢那个视频 我… |
[29:17] | Yeah. No, I know, but… | 是啊 不 我知道 但… |
[29:20] | I mean, you’re smart. You’re… worldly. | 我的意思是 你很聪明 你… 懂世事 |
[29:24] | – You get it. – Okay. | -你明白的 -好的 |
[29:25] | I mean, I thought it looked okay, but… | 我的意思是 我觉得那个视频没问题 不过… |
[29:30] | And you and Con, you’re… I mean, you’re okay, right? | 你和老康 你… 我的意思是 你赞成 对吧 |
[29:32] | It’s… This whole… | 这…这整个… |
[29:34] | Sure. I mean, we support each other’s dreams. | 当然 我的意思是 我们支持彼此的梦想 |
[29:39] | His dream is the White House. | 他的梦想是白宫 |
[29:41] | Mine is Broadway. | 我的是百老汇 |
[29:44] | Well, you realize those guys that he’s got in there, | 好吧 你知道他请的那些人 |
[29:46] | those are serious guys. | 都是些狠角色吧 |
[29:47] | I mean, they’ll suck ten million from him, | 我的意思是 他们会从老康身上榨取一千万 |
[29:49] | and he won’t even realize it’s gone. | 他甚至都不会意识到钱没了 |
[29:50] | And how much is your play gonna cost? | 你的剧本才花多少钱 |
[29:56] | Okay, I’ll think about it. | 好的 我会考虑一下 |
[29:57] | I will. Thank you, Shiv. | 我会的 谢谢 小西 |
[29:59] | – Willa. – Hi! Good to see you. | -威拉 -嗨 很高兴见到你 |
[30:03] | And you. Hi. Chris. | 还有你 你好 我是克里斯 |
[30:05] | Shiv. | 小西 |
[30:08] | And you, Shiv? | 那你呢 小西 |
[30:10] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我 -是的 |
[30:12] | Are you okay? You’re happy, calm, everything? | 你还好吗 你快乐吗 平静吗 一切都好吗 |
[30:16] | Yeah. Yeah. Fuck, yeah. | 是啊 是啊 他妈的 是的 |
[30:18] | I got everything I could want. | 我想要的一切我都有 |
[30:20] | Great. | 真棒 |
[30:22] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[30:23] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[30:37] | You look good with a rifle. | 你扛着步枪的样子看起来很棒 |
[30:42] | How you doin’, man? | 你怎么样 兄弟 |
[30:45] | You? | 你呢 |
[30:46] | I think my guy’s working for the boar. | 我想我的人正在处理野猪 |
[30:50] | Hey, so listen, I have a question. | 嘿 听着 我有个问题 |
[30:52] | Between us, | 仅限于你我 |
[30:54] | did you get a call from that biographer? | 你接过那位传记作者的电话了吗 |
[30:57] | I mean, yeah, obviously. I’m the interesting one. | 我的意思是 是的 很显然 我很引人注目 |
[31:02] | You? | 你呢 |
[31:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:06] | Yeah. | 接到了 |
[31:08] | You thinking of talking to her? | 你在考虑和她谈谈吗 |
[31:11] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:13] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[31:14] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[31:17] | No. I mean… | 不 我的意思是… |
[31:19] | If you’re gonna talk to her, I guess I have to talk to her, | 如果你要跟她谈谈 我想我也得跟她谈谈 |
[31:22] | just to correct your bullshit. | 那样才能纠正你的胡说八道 |
[31:25] | So why are you so into Pierce? | 那你为什么对皮尔斯这么感兴趣 |
[31:26] | I just think we know news, you know, stay in our lane. | 我只是觉得 我们懂新闻 你明白的 做我们擅长的事情 |
[31:30] | Do you like it? | 你喜欢吗 |
[31:31] | I fuckin’ love it. | 我他妈的爱死了 |
[31:33] | Yeah, I mean, | 是的 我的意思是 |
[31:34] | synergies are great. | 合并效果会很好 |
[31:37] | Exactly. Carnage and layoffs, all that shit. | 没错 大屠杀和裁员 诸如此类的屁事 |
[31:44] | …Pardon me. This is private. | …不好意思 这个电话很私密 |
[31:47] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:49] | You have Roman. | 我就是罗曼 |
[31:51] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[31:55] | Yeah? And what would that be? | 是吗 那会怎么样 |
[32:02] | Great. Let’s…Let’s stay across that. | 好啊 那我们… 那我们坚持下去吧 |
[32:06] | Thank you for the information. | 感谢您提供的信息 |
[32:09] | Talk soon. Thanks for letting me know. Bye. | 再聊 谢谢你告诉我 再见 |
[32:14] | Good news? | 好消息吗 |
[32:17] | – Yeah, sure. – Hey, come on, man. | -是的 当然 -嘿 拜托 伙计 |
[32:20] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[32:21] | Just fuckin’ leave it. It’s a PR thing. It was nothing. | 别他妈管了 是公关的事情 不是什么大事 |
[32:25] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[32:28] | I know you. Come on. You’re full of shit. | 我了解你 说吧 你满口谎言 |
[32:31] | Well, I know you. | 嗯 我也了解你 |
[32:33] | Why the fuck are you lying about Pierce? | 你他妈的为什么在皮尔斯的事情上撒谎 |
[32:34] | We are ready to do the drive now. | 我们现在准备开车了 |
[32:38] | All right. Go on. | 好的 走吧 |
[32:40] | Let’s go murder a terrified mammal. | 我们去谋杀一只吓得要死的哺乳动物吧 |
[32:58] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:59] | We’re such shitty hunters | 我们是非常差劲的猎人 |
[33:01] | that we’re just shooting piggies in a barrel. | 我们只是在射桶里的猪 |
[33:03] | Might as well just throw a grenade at the pigs. | 还不如直接朝猪扔手榴弹 |
[33:30] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 等等 |
[33:31] | Good. | 很好 |
[33:33] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[33:40] | – Hey, listen, Karl. – Yeah? | -嘿 听着 卡尔 -怎么了 |
[33:41] | I was thinking I… It would be nice to have a chat, | 我在想…想和你聊聊 |
[33:45] | ’cause I was… about a possible cool move for you? | 因为我是… 我想聊一个对你来说有可能很棒的举措 |
[33:48] | – Right. Gerri? – Yeah? | -对了 格丽 -怎么了 |
[33:50] | Yeah. We… We wanted to have a…a chat with you, Tom. | 嗯 我们…我们想和你…聊聊 汤姆 |
[33:55] | I don’t know how you feel about Pierce, | 我不知道你对皮尔斯收购计划的看法 |
[33:58] | but a few of us were having a few doubts. | 但是 我们有些人 有一点点疑惑 |
[34:03] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -好的 -是的 |
[34:04] | Okay. Well, that’s interesting. That’s… That’s really smart. | 好吧 嗯 这很有趣 这… 真的很聪明 |
[34:07] | Why don’t you… Why don’t you raise it? | 你为什么不… 为什么不提出来呢 |
[34:10] | Okay. Although we also thought it could be good | 好吧 不过 我们也认为和他谈谈 |
[34:13] | – for you to talk to him? – Yeah. | -对你有好处 -是的 |
[34:14] | Okay. All right. Although… | 好吧 好的 不过… |
[34:17] | wouldn’t it be better if it came from | 如果是由值得信赖的老部下来提 |
[34:19] | – old, trusted… – Right. | -会不会… -对 |
[34:20] | – …colleagues? – That’s smart. | -…更好呢 -那样很明智 |
[34:22] | Karl, that’s interesting. Should we do it? | 卡尔 这很有意思 我们应该这样做吗 |
[34:25] | That would be cool. | 那样做很棒 |
[34:27] | It’s not a big deal, really, who actually says it. | 其实 由谁亲口说出来不是什么大不了的事 |
[34:30] | I guess you are family, and he does treat family differently. | 我觉得你是家人 他对待家人的方式确实不一样 |
[34:33] | Yeah. No, sure. | 是的 不一样 当然 |
[34:34] | Although, he did once call me “The Cunt of Monte Cristo”. | 不过 他确实叫过我一次”基督山贱婊” |
[34:38] | That’s… That was joshing. | 那是… 那是在逗弄你 |
[34:40] | In a way, that’s a testament to your closeness. | 在某种程度上 这也证明了你们之间的亲近 |
[34:41] | – In a way… – He likes you, Tom. | -某种程度上 -他喜欢你 汤姆 |
[34:44] | He likes you. You’re a fine mind, articulate, | 他喜欢你 你是个脑子聪明 口齿伶俐 |
[34:46] | – strong leader. – I’m articulate? | -强有力的领导者 -我口齿伶俐吗 |
[34:50] | You’re so kind, you know. | 你知道吗 你们太客气了 |
[34:52] | In fact, I’m so flattered, | 事实上 我非常受宠若惊 |
[34:53] | I’ll just fucking walk right into the machine gun nest. | 我他妈就直接朝着机枪阵冲过去了 |
[34:56] | Also, I’ve spoken to Shiv | 另外 我和小西谈过 |
[34:57] | and I know she asked you to talk to him. | 我知道她让你去跟他说 |
[34:59] | – You spoke to Shiv? – And if you don’t, | -你和小西谈过吗 -如果你不这样做 |
[35:01] | and she asks, yeah? | 要是她问起来 你说怎么办 |
[35:05] | That’s where heroes are born, Tom. On the battlefield. | 汤姆 英雄就是这样诞生的 在战场上 |
[35:08] | It’s also commonly where they’re killed, Gerri. | 英雄通常也是死在战场上的 格丽 |
[35:13] | We’ll back you up. | 我们会支持你的 |
[35:17] | Well, Logan, look… | 洛根 我跟你说… |
[35:21] | I hate to be a party pooper, but I have poop. | 我不想扫大家的兴 但是我必须说出来 |
[35:26] | The Pierce family bank have called to say | 皮尔斯家族银行打电话告诉我 |
[35:28] | the family got word that you were on maneuvers. | 说他们知道了你要收购他们的消息 |
[35:30] | It freaked them out. We need to back right off. | 他们被吓坏了 我们得马上回来 |
[35:34] | This was supposed to be choreographed. | 收购计划应该是精心设计的 |
[35:36] | That’s about as choreographed | 这就像一只狗穿着旱冰鞋 |
[35:37] | as a dog getting fucked on roller-skates. | 被人操一样精心设计 |
[35:40] | Was there a leak? | 有人泄漏了消息吗 |
[35:41] | It was cagey. It might have been accidental. | 我们都很谨慎 可能是意外漏的口风 |
[35:44] | No. No, no. This was no accident. | 不 不 不 这不是意外 |
[35:48] | Someone’s trying to fuck me. | 有人想阻止我收购 |
[35:51] | Who knew? No one. | 还有谁知道 没人 |
[35:53] | It’s someone here. | 是这里的某个人 |
[35:56] | I’ve got snakes in the fucking basket. | 我的篮子里有条他妈的蛇[内奸] |
[35:59] | Do you want me to go down the list | 你想让我再看一遍 |
[35:59] | – of other acquisition targets? – No! | -其他收购目标的名单吗 -不 |
[36:02] | I want Pierce! | 我就要皮尔斯 |
[36:07] | Get back to the city. Find another way. | 你回去 找到另外一种方式 |
[36:10] | Some of these fuckers are trying to kill this. Fucking pygmies! | 这些混蛋想要扼杀我的收购计划 该死的侏儒 |
[36:15] | Fucking lice! | 他妈的虱子 |
[36:23] | How we all doing? | 大家过得还好吗 |
[36:24] | All havin’ a nice time on the company dollar? | 花公司的钱花得都很开心吧 |
[36:29] | Gerri, you all right? You look tired. | 格丽 你没事吧 你看起来很累 |
[36:30] | No, I’m… I’m good, thanks. | 不 我…我很好 谢谢 |
[36:32] | Good. ‘Cause I want the Pierce pension options first thing. | 好 因为我明早想要皮尔斯养老金的资料 |
[36:35] | Right, so… so I should probably go. | 对 那… 或许我应该走了 |
[36:37] | Stay. You know, we need to boost morale. | 留下来 你知道的 我们需要鼓舞士气 |
[36:39] | Okay, great. Yeah. I can feel it rising. | 好的 好的 是啊 我能感觉到士气在上升 |
[36:42] | Logan? Just a… a heads up. A fam… A family heads up, | 洛根 只是…预警一下 家人…家人的预警 |
[36:45] | just to… just to let you know | 只是…只是想让你知道 |
[36:47] | that in a moment I might say something, | 我一会可能会说些话 |
[36:50] | but not to worry, ’cause it’s not real. | 但是不要担心 因为我说的不是真心话 |
[36:53] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[36:54] | – Wh… – Just, headline is | -什么… -只是 主要内容是 |
[36:56] | I’m gonna say something, but disregard it. | 我一会要说些话 但是不要理会我的话 |
[36:59] | I think that people think of me as a kind of leader. | 我觉得 大家可能把我看作是领导 |
[37:02] | Because there was an issue that they wanted raised, | 因为他们想提出一个问题 |
[37:05] | but don’t you be under the impression | 但是 你不要有这种印象 |
[37:07] | that… that I’m against what I’ll say I’m against. Okay? | 就是… 我说我反对什么就是我真的反对什么 好吗 |
[37:12] | – Pierce. – What? | -皮尔斯 -什么 |
[37:13] | Pierce. People are against it. | 皮尔斯 大家反对这个计划 |
[37:15] | But that’s because they’re scared. | 但是 那是因为他们害怕 |
[37:17] | But they think of me as kind of brave, | 但是 他们觉得我很勇敢 |
[37:18] | which I would be if I needed to be, but I don’t, so… | 如果需要我勇敢 我会勇敢 但是我并不需要 所以… |
[37:21] | Good. | 好吗 |
[37:24] | A toast. | 一起干个杯 |
[37:26] | Musicians? | 音乐家们 |
[37:28] | Pianissimo. | 声音小点 |
[37:32] | To our top team. | 为我们的顶级团队干杯 |
[37:34] | Top team. | 顶级团队 |
[37:35] | Top team. | 顶级团队 |
[37:37] | And again. And again. Fill her up, fill her up. | 再来一杯 再来一杯 倒满 倒满 |
[37:39] | Eat, everybody. Eat. And drink. | 吃点 每个人都吃点 多吃点 多喝点 |
[37:42] | Come on now. It’s a party, isn’t it? | 来吧 这是派对 不是吗 |
[37:45] | Come on. Hey! Ray, where you going? | 来吧 喂 雷 你要去哪儿 |
[37:49] | To take a leak. | 小个便 |
[37:50] | You know. We’re all sticking together. | 你知道的 我们团结一致 |
[37:53] | If you need a leak, piss in a bucket. | 如果您要撒尿 那就撒在桶里 |
[37:57] | I mean… we’re locking down. | 我的意思是… 我们现在都关起来了 |
[38:00] | It’s all right. We’re all pals here. Yeah. | 没关系 我们都是好朋友 是啊 |
[38:05] | Right. | 对 |
[38:25] | Jesus Christ, Ray. I’m pullin’ your pisser. | 我的天啦 雷 我是在让你憋着 |
[38:28] | Put that bucket down, you disgusting bastard. | 把那个桶放下来 你个恶心的混蛋 |
[38:34] | My God. | 我的天啦 |
[38:36] | Where do we find ’em? | 我们在哪儿找的这些家伙 |
[38:38] | Musicians! Thank you. Again. | 音乐家们 谢谢 继续演奏吧 |
[38:41] | Good. The food. | 很好 食物很不错 |
[38:43] | Sit, sit. | 坐吧 坐吧 |
[38:45] | So what do you do? Something important? | 那你是做什么的 重要的工作吗 |
[38:48] | No. Nope. | 不 不是 |
[38:50] | Well, you will one day. | 好吧 有一天你会的 |
[38:54] | Here’s hopin’. | 但愿如此 |
[38:58] | I gotta make a call. | 我得打个电话 |
[39:00] | Jealous boyfriend? | 打给嫉妒的男朋友吗 |
[39:04] | No. | 不是 |
[39:05] | Just a guy who works for me. | 只是一个为我工作的人 |
[39:07] | – Working on a Saturday? – He better be. | -周六也工作啊 -他最好是在工作 |
[39:10] | Sounds like you’re riding him hard. | 听起来你对他太苛刻了 |
[39:13] | Well, maybe he likes it. | 好吧 也许他喜欢这样 |
[39:16] | Are you flirting with me? | 你是在和我调情吗 |
[39:18] | Your flirt got all over my pants. | 你的调情让我裤子都湿了 |
[39:21] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[39:23] | Hey, Tom. Just checking you talked to him. | 嘿 汤姆 只是了解下你和他说了没有 |
[39:28] | Don’t let me down, soldier. | 士兵 别让我失望 |
[39:30] | Shiv? | 小西 |
[39:33] | It’s… | 我是… |
[39:35] | Connor Roy, eldest son of media mogul, | 传媒大亨洛根·罗伊的长子 |
[39:36] | 康纳·罗伊挑战 山姆大叔 | |
[39:37] | – Logan Roy… – Jesus Christ. | -康纳·罗伊 -我的天啦 |
[39:39] | …announced his intention to go to prison, | … 宣称 他宁愿入狱 |
[39:41] | rather than pay federal income tax | 也不愿意按照当前水平 |
[39:43] | at the current level. | 缴纳联邦所得税 |
[39:45] | Hey. Connor Roy. | 嘿 康纳·罗伊 |
[39:47] | He looks cute, though. | 不过 他看起来很可爱 |
[39:51] | It tastes… I guess boar tastes like chicken. | 尝起来就像… 我猜野猪肉尝起来像鸡肉 |
[39:53] | No! Boar is boar. Boar is piggy. | 不 野猪是野猪 野猪是猪 |
[40:05] | Try that black… | 试试那个黑色的… |
[40:06] | – blood sausage… – Come on, everyone. | -血肠… -来吧 各位 |
[40:08] | We’re supposed to be having a nice time! Drink! | 我们应该过得很开心才对 喝起来 |
[40:12] | Tom. Now’s the time, Tom. | 汤姆 现在是时候了 汤姆 |
[40:14] | – You think? – Yeah. | -你觉得呢 -是的 |
[40:17] | Paid enough. | 付了很多钱的 |
[40:25] | A toast….Frank. You wanna? | 祝一杯酒… 弗兰克 你想来祝酒吗 |
[40:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:36] | …’Scuse me. | … 不好意思 |
[40:38] | – To old friends. – Lovely. To old friends. | -为老朋友干杯 – 贴心 为老朋友干杯 |
[40:50] | Why’d you come, Frank? | 你为什么要来 弗兰克 |
[40:53] | W… Here? | 什么 … 来这里吗 |
[40:55] | Because you invited me. | 因为你邀请了我 |
[40:58] | Not on a recon for some of your old stuck up pals? | 不是为了侦查你的某个自以为是的老朋友吗 |
[41:02] | Logan, we’re old. I try not to leave fences broken. | 洛根 我们老了 我尽量不让围栏破碎[友谊破裂] |
[41:07] | You’re a fucking creep. | 你就是个他妈的马屁精 |
[41:09] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[41:11] | I mean you… you went for three jobs, | 我的意思是 你… 你去找了三份工作 |
[41:13] | you didn’t get any of them. | 一个都没有得到 |
[41:14] | Your vineyard was a write-off. | 你的葡萄园就是个报废的烂货 |
[41:16] | And now your trophy girlfriend | 而现在 你的花瓶女朋友 |
[41:18] | is sucking some waiter’s dick in Palermo, | 正在巴勒莫给某个服务员口交 |
[41:21] | so now you’ve come crawling back, | 所以现在你才爬回来 |
[41:23] | like a fucking worm. | 像一只他妈的蛆虫 |
[41:25] | I’m actually kinda glad he’s back now. | 我其实蛮高兴他现在回来了 |
[41:29] | What’s happening here? | 这是怎么回事 |
[41:31] | Ken. | 小肯 |
[41:34] | Talk to him, Tom. Now. | 跟他说 汤姆 就现在 |
[41:37] | Fuck off. | 滚开 |
[41:38] | Someone has spoken to Michelle Pantsil. | 有人和米歇尔·潘特西尔谈过话 |
[41:44] | We’ve got rats on this ship. | 我们这艘船上有老鼠[内奸] |
[41:47] | And Pierce. | 还有皮尔斯的计划 |
[41:49] | What’s going on? | 这是怎么回事 |
[41:52] | Who’s got my back? | 谁在支持我 |
[41:54] | Who’s really behind me? | 谁是真的在支持我 |
[41:57] | Anyone? Excuse me. Anyone wanna own up? | 有谁吗 对不起 有谁想坦白承认吗 |
[42:01] | Anyone wanna rat out a rat? | 有谁想供出内奸吗 |
[42:04] | Cyd? | 悉德 |
[42:06] | Are you a rat? | 你是老鼠吗 |
[42:08] | No. | 不是 |
[42:09] | – How about you? – No. I’m not. | -你呢 -不 我不是 |
[42:13] | Karl, you got something to tell me? | 卡尔 你有事要告诉我吗 |
[42:16] | Such as? | 比如呢 |
[42:17] | I don’t know, where the local whorehouse is. | 我不知道 比如 当地的妓院在哪里 |
[42:22] | Well, I don’t know about that. | 好吧 这个我不知道 |
[42:24] | Does your old lady know about that? | 那你家的老太太知道吗 |
[42:26] | No. | 不 |
[42:29] | You know…. | 你知道吗…. |
[42:32] | She knows that I’m something of a Libertine, | 她知道我是个浪荡子 |
[42:34] | – but… Okay. – Is… is that a yes? | -但是… 好的 -那… 那是承认了吗 |
[42:37] | Sh… Should we get her on the speaker phone and ask her? | 我… 我们要不要开免提然后问问她 |
[42:39] | Come on. Logan, please. What the fuck? | 好了 洛根 拜托 什么他妈的鬼 |
[42:42] | Everyone, phones on the table. | 每个人 都把手机放在桌子上 |
[42:46] | Company and private. Come on. Phones on the table now. | 公司和私人的都拿出来 快点 手机放在桌子上 |
[42:49] | Is that really necessary? | 这真的有必要吗 |
[42:50] | I’m not even sure it’s… it’s legal | 我甚至不确定这样做… 这样做合法吗 |
[42:52] | – to demand people… – Yeah, well, | -要求大家… -嗯 这个嘛 |
[42:52] | we’re getting down to brass fucking tacks. | 我们要开始谈实质性问题了 |
[42:55] | Tom, did you and your fragile ego talk to Pantsil? | 汤姆 你和你那脆弱的自我跟潘特西尔谈过吗 |
[43:02] | No. No, sir. | 不 没有 先生 |
[43:04] | No. Logan, why don’t we switch to strategy? | 没有 洛根 不如我们换个话题谈谈策略 |
[43:07] | Here’s a strategy, Tom: | 这有个策略 汤姆 |
[43:09] | Why don’t you pipe down till you come and tell me | 不如你先安静下来 直到你过来告诉我 |
[43:11] | I’ve got a grandson coming? | 我就要有孙子了 |
[43:14] | Or are you shooting blanks? | 或者 你一直在放空枪[暗示没有生育能力] |
[43:17] | – Karl? – Yeah? | -卡尔 -嗯 |
[43:17] | Do you like the, the Pierce deal? | 你喜欢收购皮尔斯的交易吗 |
[43:19] | I do. I do, yes. Yeah. Yeah. | 我喜欢 我喜欢 是的 没错 |
[43:23] | Bullshit. | 放屁 |
[43:25] | Boar on the floor. | 地板上的野猪 |
[43:28] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[43:31] | – Okay. – It’s a game. | -好吧 -这是个游戏 |
[43:33] | In the corner, over there. Stand there. | 在角落里 那边 站去那里 |
[43:35] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 去 去 去 快去 |
[43:42] | All right. | 好的 |
[43:46] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[43:48] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -是的 |
[43:49] | – Pierce? – Yeah. | -皮尔斯吗 -是的 |
[43:53] | Well, there’s a lot of… | 嗯 有很多… |
[43:55] | factors, and… | 因素 … |
[43:57] | but yes. I personally… I like it. I like it. | 但是 我个人… 我喜欢 我喜欢这个计划 |
[44:01] | Boar on the floor over there. | 去那边 地板上的野猪 |
[44:06] | Gerri, stand up. | 格丽 站起来 |
[44:08] | Stand up! | 站起来 |
[44:12] | Pierce? | 皮尔斯 |
[44:12] | Couldn’t tell you. Couldn’t tell you. Don’t know. | 告诉不了你 告诉不了你 不知道 |
[44:14] | – Have you played it before? – No! | -你以前玩过吗 -没有 |
[44:16] | Well, actually, I… | 嗯 实际上 我… |
[44:19] | To be perfectly honest, I’ve… I’ve had a few doubts. | 说实话 我… 我有一些疑虑 |
[44:22] | Honesty. | 诚实 |
[44:24] | You see, everybody? Do you see? | 你们看到了吗 各位 你们看到了吗 |
[44:27] | Honesty. | 诚实 |
[44:28] | Greg, stand up. | 格雷格 站起来 |
[44:33] | Did you get any orders from my brother, | 你有收到我哥哥的任何命令吗 |
[44:34] | the fuckin’ Conscience of the Prairies? | 我那个他妈的”大草原的良知”哥哥 |
[44:37] | – Me? – Yeah. | -我吗 -是的 |
[44:39] | I… don’t…… | 我…没有… |
[44:44] | Yeah. I… ‘Cause I… | 嗯 因为我…我… |
[44:45] | I’ve had some doubts too. | 我也有一些疑虑 |
[44:48] | Fucking doubter. Over there. | 他妈的持怀疑态度的人 去那边 |
[44:50] | But the rules are that you’re spared if you tell the truth, | 但是规则是 如果说实话 就可以得到豁免啊 |
[44:54] | – and I just told you the truth! – There are rules? | -而我刚刚说了实话 -噢 还有规则啊 |
[44:57] | – Right? – Do you know something, Greg? | -是啊 -你知道吗 格雷格 |
[44:58] | There are no fucking rules. Over there. | 没有他妈的规则 去那边 |
[45:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:09] | Roman! | 罗曼 |
[45:11] | I like it for real, Dad, | 我真的很喜欢 爸 |
[45:13] | – I wanna help… – Stand the fuck up. | -我想帮忙… -你他妈站起来 |
[45:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:22] | Kendall took a call from the biographer. | 肯德尔接到了传记作者的电话 |
[45:25] | We all got a call, Rome. | 我们都接到电话了 罗曼 |
[45:26] | Okay, yes, but you… See, he seemed like | 好的 是的 但是你… 看 他看上去好像 |
[45:28] | he wanted to actually talk to her. | 真的想和她谈谈 |
[45:30] | To smoke you out for Dad. | 为了帮爸爸让你露原形 |
[45:32] | What? Fuck you. Why’d you get to smoke me out? | 什么 去你妈的 你要让我露什么原形 |
[45:34] | I was smokin’ you out. | 是我让你露原形 |
[45:35] | Why don’t you tell us about your mystery call? | 你为什么不跟我们说说你的神秘电话 |
[45:38] | The phone call? | 那通电话吗 |
[45:39] | Yeah. It was Frank. | 噢 是弗兰克打的 |
[45:41] | He meant to call you. | 他本来打算打给你 |
[45:42] | He wants to know if the plan to overthrow Dad is still happening. | 他想知道 推翻爸的计划是否还在进行 |
[45:46] | Someone spiked Pierce. | 有人在阻止收购皮尔斯 |
[45:50] | Which one of you boars did it? | 是你们哪个猪猡干的 |
[45:52] | – Tom! – Yes? | -汤姆 -怎么了 |
[45:54] | Sit on the floor! | 坐在地上 |
[45:55] | It’s fun. | 很好玩的 |
[45:57] | – Seriously? – Yeah, it’s a game! | -说真的吗 -是的 这是个游戏 |
[45:58] | – Boar on the floor! – I really… I feel… | -地板上的野猪 – 我真的… 我觉得… |
[46:01] | Get down! | 趴下 |
[46:02] | Boar on the floor. | 地板上的野猪 |
[46:05] | Boar on the floor. Kendall, bring the troops. | 地板上的野猪 肯德尔 组织一下 |
[46:07] | Boar on the floor. | 地板上的野猪 |
[46:10] | – Get down! – Boar on the floor. | -趴下 – 地板上的野猪 |
[46:11] | Greg! On the floor, boar. | 格雷格 趴在地板上 扮野猪 |
[46:16] | Come on, Frank! | 来吧 弗兰克 |
[46:18] | Why am I in this? | 我为什么在这 |
[46:19] | How the fuck would I know, Greg? | 格雷格 我他妈怎么知道 |
[46:21] | You think I have a rational explanation for this? | 你觉得我对此有合理的解释吗 |
[46:22] | Frank! Feed the piggies, guests of honor! | 弗兰克 喂猪 你是嘉宾 |
[46:26] | That’s it. Boar on the floor! | 就是这样 地板上的野猪 |
[46:29] | Boar on the floor! | 地板上的野猪 |
[46:30] | Oink for your sausages, piggies. | 为你的香肠哼哼 猪猡们 |
[46:34] | Oink for your sausages, piggies. Oink. | 为你的香肠哼哼 猪猡们 哼哼 |
[46:36] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
[46:37] | – Oink for your sausage, Tom. Oink. – Oink. | -汤姆 为你的香肠哼哼 哼哼 -哼哼 |
[46:40] | No. | 不 |
[46:42] | No half-hearted oink. | 不 哼得一点也没有诚意 |
[46:43] | – I’m not doing it. – Oink, oink, oink. | -我不会这么做的 -哼哼 哼哼 哼哼 |
[46:46] | On the count of three, | 数到三 |
[46:48] | the last piggy to eat a sausage is the mole. | 最后一个吃香肠的小猪就是内奸 |
[46:52] | That doesn’t seem like a very good system… | 这似乎不是一个很好的系统… |
[46:54] | Who spoke to Pantsil? | 谁跟潘特西尔谈过话 |
[46:56] | Please. | 求你了 |
[46:59] | Hey! | 喂 |
[47:00] | Crawl in a circle and close your eyes. | 爬成一圈 闭上眼睛 |
[47:03] | Three… | 三… |
[47:05] | Greg, oink. | 格雷格 哼哼 |
[47:08] | Two… | 二… |
[47:11] | One… | 一… |
[47:14] | Eat the sausage, Tom! | 吃香肠 汤姆 |
[47:17] | I got it! | 我拿到了 |
[47:29] | Take it out of his hand! | 从他手里抢过来 |
[47:31] | Come on. | 加油啊 |
[47:34] | Karl stole my sausage. | 卡尔偷了我的香肠 |
[47:36] | Too effing slow. I’ll get you your booby prize. | 太他妈慢了 我会把你的安慰奖给你 |
[47:40] | Eat up, piggies. | 吃光 猪仔 |
[47:42] | I believe he said “Eat up, piggies.” | 我相信他说的是 “吃光 猪仔” |
[47:44] | I wanna see you little piggy fucks eat. Eat it. | 我想看你们这些傻逼猪仔吃香肠 吃啊 |
[47:47] | Indemnification, you fuckin’ dummy. | 赔偿 你他妈的呆逼 |
[47:48] | Wh… You fucking serious? How old are you? | 你… 你他妈来真的吗 你多大了 |
[47:50] | Give me back my fucking phone. | 把我他妈的手机还给我 |
[47:52] | – What are you hiding? – What are you… Wh… Hiding? | -你在隐藏什么 -你在… 隐藏…什么 |
[47:53] | Nothing. Give me back my fucking phone. | 什么都没隐藏 把我他妈的手机还给我 |
[47:54] | – What’s your code? – Are you fucking serious? | -你的密码是多少 -你他妈来真的吗 |
[47:56] | – Yeah. What’s your… – My code? My code is, | -是的 你的… -我的密码吗 我的密码是 |
[47:58] | fuck you… What? | 操你妈… 什么 |
[48:05] | Okay, you got it. All right? Happy? There’s nothing in there. | 好的 给你了 好吗 开心了吗 里面什么都没有 |
[48:12] | Hey, do you wanna hit this? | 嘿 你想喝这个吗 |
[48:13] | It’s actually just some resin I left in the downpipe | 这其实只是我留在排水管里的 |
[48:16] | – in the bowl, I’m afraid. – Yum. No. | -一些树脂 -美味啊 |
[48:21] | – Thank you. – All right. | -谢谢 -好的 |
[48:24] | So, no TV? | 那 没有电视吗 |
[48:26] | You a… You a laptop guy? | 你…你是个只玩笔记本电脑的人吗 |
[48:28] | Nah, no screens. | 对 没电视 |
[48:30] | No…No news? | 不… 不看新闻吗 |
[48:32] | I don’t follow the news. | 我不看新闻 |
[48:34] | No, these days, actually the real news | 不看 现在这时代 真正的新闻 |
[48:35] | comes from comedians. | 实际上是来自喜剧演员 |
[48:39] | I’m not crazy to hear the next thing you’re gonna say. | 你接下来要说的话不会让我发疯的 |
[48:41] | Can I just kiss you? | 我可以直接吻你吗 |
[48:48] | Full disclosure, I am in a relationship, | 坦白说 我现在有一段关系 |
[48:51] | but it’s an open relationship. | 不过 是一种开放的关系 |
[48:53] | It sounds bohemian and complicated, | 听起来很波希米亚 很复杂 |
[48:54] | but actually it’s pretty simple. | 但实际上很简单 |
[48:56] | You…Do you have any, questions? | 你…你有什么问题吗 |
[49:00] | – I don’t think so. – Great. | -我觉得我没什么问题 -太棒了 |
[49:15] | – Hey, I’m sorry. – Give me my phone. | -嘿 对不起 -把我的电话给我 |
[49:17] | Give me my fucking phone. | 把我他妈的电话还给我 |
[49:18] | You’re… Grab my… You like touching me? | 你… 抓着我的… 你喜欢摸我吗 |
[49:20] | Grab my fucking balls, I will drop you, cocksucker. | 抓我他妈的鸡巴啊 我他妈玩死你 你狗日的 |
[49:23] | Yeah, you see a phone number, so what? | 没错 你看到一个电话号码 那又怎么样 |
[49:24] | All must have prizes. | 所有人都必须有奖品 |
[49:28] | What’s in there? What’s the prize? | 里面有什么 奖品是什么 |
[49:29] | Hey, Dad? | 嘿 爸 |
[49:31] | It was Roman. Roman talked to Pierce. | 是罗曼 罗曼和皮尔斯谈过 |
[49:34] | He, took a call from Naomi Pierce. | 他接到了娜奥米·皮尔斯的电话 |
[49:36] | Dad. | 爸 |
[49:38] | Roman, did someone get at you? | 罗曼 有人收买你了吗 |
[49:42] | Dad, I didn’t betray you. | 爸 我没有背叛你 |
[49:45] | Then what’s this call from today? | 那今天这个电话是什么意思 |
[49:48] | – Why are you talking to her? – Come on, man. | -你为什么跟她通话 -拜托 伙计 |
[49:51] | I wasn’t trying to fuck the deal, | 我不是想搞砸这笔交易 |
[49:53] | I was trying to land the deal. | 我是想达成这笔交易 |
[49:54] | I was trying to help. I… | 我是想帮忙 我… |
[49:56] | I thought it would be a nice surprise. | 我想着这会是一个很好的惊喜 |
[50:01] | Roman… | 罗曼… |
[50:03] | you’re a moron. | 你是个白痴 |
[50:08] | Boar on the floor? | 他要去当地板上的野猪吗 |
[50:10] | – I’m just saying. – Fuck you. | -我就随便说说 -操你妈 |
[50:13] | I’m not a moron, Dad. | 我不是白痴 爸爸 |
[50:22] | How much is a gallon of milk? | 一加仑牛奶多少钱 |
[50:24] | What? | 什么 |
[50:25] | – How much is a gallon of milk? – I don’t know. | -一加仑牛奶多少钱 -我不知道 |
[50:29] | I mean, who the fuck knows, Dad? Literally no one knows. | 我的意思是 谁他妈知道 爸爸 实际上没有人知道 |
[50:31] | – Who gives a shit? – Ray! | -谁在乎呢 -雷 |
[50:34] | How much is a gallon of milk? | 一加仑牛奶多少钱 |
[50:38] | I mean, like regular milk, or… | 普通牛奶 还是… |
[50:41] | I am surrounded by snakes and fucking morons. | 我身边都是些阴险的毒蛇和该死的白痴 |
[50:47] | You’re a bunch of silk-stocking fucks! | 你们他妈的就是一群绣花枕头 |
[50:52] | Who backs me on Pierce? | 谁支持我收购皮尔斯 |
[50:57] | Who? | 谁 |
[50:59] | None of them do, Dad. | 他们都不支持 爸爸 |
[51:01] | They’re all against it. | 他们都反对 |
[51:03] | Okay? Karl’s lying, | 好吗 卡尔在说谎 |
[51:06] | Ray’s lying, Gerri’s playing both sides. | 雷在说谎 格丽在耍两面派 |
[51:15] | Well… | 好吧… |
[51:18] | Here’s news. | 宣布一下 |
[51:21] | We are going after it. | 我们要收购它 |
[51:26] | And what’s more… | 而且… |
[51:29] | I will win. | 我必胜 |
[51:55] | Hey, morning. | 嘿 早上好 |
[51:57] | How you doing’? | 你怎么样 |
[51:58] | Quite a night. I don’t know about you guys, | 真棒的夜晚 我不知道你们怎么样 |
[51:59] | but I had one too many. I can’t remember anything. | 但是我喝多了 什么都记不起来了 |
[52:08] | Morning, Tom. | 早上好 汤姆 |
[52:10] | – Sausage? – No, thank you. | -要香肠吗 -不 谢谢 |
[52:13] | – I’ll eat your sausage, Tom. – I’m sure you will, Cyd. | -汤姆 我要吃你的香肠 -我相信你会的 悉德 |
[52:21] | What you were expecting? | 你在期待什么 |
[52:23] | Not really. | 没期待什么 |
[52:26] | He said he offered you your job back. | 他说他提出让你官复原职 |
[52:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[52:30] | I’m considering. | 我在考虑 |
[52:32] | Why? | 为什么 |
[52:34] | I need money to pay someone to kill a guy in Palermo. | 我需要钱雇个人去巴勒莫杀个人 |
[52:39] | Baby needs shoes, moth to a flame… | 小孩需要鞋子 飞蛾要扑火… |
[52:47] | I don’t know. | 我也说不清 |
[52:53] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[52:55] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[52:57] | Morning, morning. Morning. | 早上好 早上好 |
[53:05] | – Coffee? – Nah. The usual. | -要咖啡吗 -不 跟往常一样 |
[53:15] | Come, join me. | 来吧 坐我旁边 |
[53:25] | I’m, sorry if last night got a little bit fruity. | 如果昨晚有点过于荒诞了 我很抱歉 |
[53:32] | But, you know… | 但是 你知道的… |
[53:34] | jet-lag, meds, horseplay, right? Right? | 时差 药物 恶作剧 对吧 对吧 |
[53:37] | The jet-lag… | 时差… |
[53:39] | I get the same way. | 我也是这样 |
[53:44] | I just heard who Michelle Pantsil talked to. | 我刚才听说是谁和米歇尔·潘特西尔谈过话了 |
[53:47] | It was Mo. | 是老莫 |
[53:50] | Piece of shit! | 狗屎一块 |
[53:52] | I also talked to Maria. Mo passed away last night. | 我还和玛丽亚谈过 老莫昨晚去世了 |
[53:58] | What? | 什么 |
[54:02] | Mo now? | 老莫现在死了吗 |
[54:05] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[54:10] | Give Maria my… | 向玛丽亚带去我的… |
[54:14] | condolences. I… | 慰问 我… |
[54:17] | I… In fact, send Sam over. Let’s crack his email. | 我…事实上 派山姆过来 我们把老莫的电子邮件破解了 |
[54:23] | I want to know what the fuck he’s been saying. | 我他妈想知道他一直在瞎逼逼什么 |
[54:29] | Mo. | 老莫 |
[54:33] | – Hey, Greg. – Hey, Tom. | -嘿 格雷格 -嘿 汤姆 |
[54:42] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 伙计 |
[54:49] | No… Thank you. I can do that. Thanks. | 不… 谢谢你 我可以自己倒 谢谢 |
[54:56] | They… They’re waiting for you. | 他们… 他们在等你 |
[54:58] | – So? – So, hurry up. | -所以呢 -所以 快点 |
[55:02] | So Frank’s my fucking babysitter again. | 所以 弗兰克又他妈的是我的保姆了 |
[55:07] | Dad is killing me. He’s cutting my fucking balls off. | 爸爸要杀了我 他正在割我的蛋蛋 |
[55:12] | I can’t do my buttons. | 我扣不上我的纽扣 |
[55:15] | Are they fucking made of soap? | 它们他妈的是肥皂做的吗 |
[55:18] | Come here. | 过来 |
[55:24] | You know, if I were capable of any sudden movement, | 你知道吗 如果我能突然移动 |
[55:26] | I would totally pounce on you right now. | 我现在会扑到你身上 |
[55:30] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[55:32] | I actually hear that a lot. | 实际上我听到过很多这样的话 |
[55:33] | Usually from men in their nineties. | 通常是九十多岁的男人说的 |
[55:35] | You have to do that one. | 那个扣子你得自己扣 |
[55:39] | How are you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[55:42] | Terrible. | 太糟了 |
[55:44] | Pretty… awful. | 非常… 糟糕 |
[55:49] | I’m blaming Tabitha, by the way. | 顺便说一下 我在责怪塔比莎 |
[55:52] | It was her idea. | 这是她的想法 |
[55:54] | Next time you need business advice, | 下次你需要商业建议时 |
[55:56] | ask someone who knows what they’re talking about. | 问一个知道自己在说什么的人 |
[55:59] | – What, you? – Yeah. Like me. | -什么 你吗 – 是的 比如我 |
[56:02] | Okay. Well, how do I get him to take me seriously? | 好吧 好吧 我要怎么做才能让他认真对待我 |
[56:07] | Grow a moustache and read the Journal? | 长点胡子 读点期刊吗 |
[56:08] | I’ll fuckin’ do it. | 我他妈的会去做的 |
[56:12] | Okay, Roman, if you wanna know… | 好吧 罗曼 如果你想知道… |
[56:15] | …do the management training program, ground floor. | … 那就参加管理培训计划 从底层做起 |
[56:19] | Work at a slaughterhouse. | 去屠宰场工作 |
[56:20] | Learn the price of a gallon of milk. | 了解一加仑牛奶的价格 |
[56:23] | What the fuck is his obsession with milk? | 他妈的为什么对牛奶这么痴迷 |
[56:26] | You know who drinks milk? Kittens and perverts. | 你知道谁喝牛奶吗 小猫和变态 |
[56:32] | Hey, Logan. | 嘿 洛根 |
[56:33] | Pierce’s CEO, Rhea Jarrell, | 皮尔斯的总裁瑞亚·贾雷尔 |
[56:36] | emailed saying she heard about your approach. | 发了封电子邮件 说她听说了你的方案 |
[56:38] | She can help us. | 她可以帮我们 |
[56:40] | So… can you bring me her head on a platter? | 那… 你能把她的头放在盘子上拿来给我吗 |
[56:44] | I can bring you her head | 我能把她的头 |
[56:45] | attached to the rest of her body. | 连同她身体的其余部分一起带给你 |
[56:47] | Good. | 好 |
[56:48] | Even better. | 更好 |
[56:51] | Good work, Frank. | 干得好 弗兰克 |
[56:54] | Great. | 很好 |
[57:03] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[57:09] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[57:13] | It was pretty… | 非常… |
[57:15] | – pretty tough… actually, yeah. – Yeah? | -非常艰辛… 实际上 是的 -是吗 |
[57:18] | Anybody fill you in? | 有人告诉你了吗 |
[57:20] | No. Wh… What happened? | 没有 发生… 发生什么事了 |
[57:24] | Your dad was a little peppery. | 你爸爸有点暴躁 |
[57:30] | I’m sorry, Tom. | 对不起 汤姆 |
[57:32] | Maybe it wasn’t totally great what you sent me to do. | 也许你让我去做的事情并不完全好 |
[57:36] | Which is kind of the opposite of what I wanted to do. | 这和我想做的事情正好相反 |
[57:40] | Yeah. | 是吗 |
[57:41] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[57:43] | – we’re a team, right? – Yeah. | -我们是一个团队 对吧 -是的 |
[57:47] | But I… I don’t wanna be a dick, | 但是我…我不想当个混蛋 |
[57:49] | but maybe I should have a bit more input into team tactics. | 但是 也许我应该多参与一些团队战术 |
[57:54] | Yeah. Sure. Of course. | 是啊 当然 当然 |
[58:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[58:03] | So, how was your weekend? | 那 你周末过得怎么样 |
[58:06] | – Me? – Yeah. Anything to report? | -我吗 -是的 有什么想说的吗 |
[58:12] | Yeah. Okay. | 是啊 好吧 |
[58:16] | Do you want to know? | 你想知道吗 |
[58:23] | I don’t… maybe later. | 我不… 也许以后吧 |
[58:33] | Come here. | 过来 |
[58:52] | Hey, Dad. | 喂 爸 |
[58:56] | Hello, Pinkie. | 你好 小可爱 |
[58:57] | Sorry I missed your call. | 对不起我错过了你的电话 |
[58:59] | Had a lot to deal with. | 有很多事要处理 |
[59:01] | Termites in the woodwork. Insurgents. | 木家具里出现了白蚁 叛乱分子 |
[59:04] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[59:05] | Coming from where? | 哪里来的 |
[59:07] | Front row, cheap seats, every-fucking-where. | 前排[亲近的人] 便宜的座位[低级别手下] 哪里都有 |
[59:10] | Not from me. | 反正我没有 |
[59:13] | What are you doing at the moment? | 你现在在做什么 |
[59:15] | – I’m free. – We’ll set a date. | -闲着呢 -我们定个日子吧 |
[59:18] | It’s time to bring you in. | 是时候让你参与进来了 |
[1:00:43] | Dad’s in a secret meeting, | 爸爸在开秘密会议 |
[1:00:44] | and I’m in here with a coloring book. | 而我在这里闲坐着 |
[1:00:47] | What’s going on, Gerri? | 怎么了 格丽 |
[1:00:50] | I want Pierce, | 我想要皮尔斯 |
[1:00:51] | but it only works if we meet fast. | 但是 只有我们快点见面才能搞定 |
[1:00:53] | Rhea, she’s coming. | 瑞亚 她来了 |
[1:00:54] | The family trusts her, you get her on board, | 那个家族信任她 你让她上船 |
[1:00:56] | that’s huge. | 意义重大 |
[1:00:57] | On behalf of the Pierce family, I have a message. | 我代表皮尔斯家族 带来一条消息 |
[1:01:01] | What’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[1:01:02] | – What, what? – Sir, please follow me, yeah. | -什么 什么 -先生 请跟我来 是的 |
[1:01:04] | Excuse me, excuse me. | 对不起 对不起 |
[1:01:05] | Wait, where’s Kendall, is he safe? | 等等 肯德尔在哪 他安全吗 |