时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | …a substantial piece. | …一篇重要的文章 |
[00:01] | They found a woman. | 他们找到了一个女的 |
[00:02] | She was working the cruises back in the mid 90s. | 她90年代中期的时候在游轮上工作 |
[00:05] | She says Uncle Mo asked for sex | 她说 莫叔叔要求与她 |
[00:07] | with her and the other dancers to get their contracts renewed. | 和其他舞蹈演员发生性关系 这样才和她们续签合同 |
[00:10] | So you know when you had me destroy | 那 你还记得之前你让我销毁的 |
[00:12] | those documents at Cruises? | 那些游轮的文件吗 |
[00:14] | Well, I kept a few. | 好吧 我保留了一些 |
[00:16] | Where are they, those papers? | 那些文件 它们在哪里 |
[00:17] | I’ll never tell. | 我永远不会说的 |
[00:19] | My dad has assured me that this is not a major issue. | 我爸向我保证过 这不是个大问题 |
[00:22] | I don’t want to overdramatize, but Nan gets cold feet | 我不想过分夸大其词 但是南有点打退堂鼓 |
[00:25] | and your dad could lose control. | 你爸可能会失控 |
[00:26] | Sometimes, I think you just need | 有时候 我觉得你需要的 |
[00:27] | a good old-fashioned dinosaur cull. | 只是宰杀一头好的过时的恐龙 |
[00:30] | – You barbecued him, live. – Don’t fuck with me! | -你把他架起来活生生地烤 -别他妈惹我 |
[00:32] | It’s over. | 这事吹了 |
[00:33] | Come on. Calm down. | 拜托 冷静点 |
[00:34] | You spoke to Logan on the 13th. | 你13号和洛根谈过 |
[00:37] | I would like your resignation. | 我希望你辞职 |
[00:38] | I don’t appreciate being hustled. | 我不喜欢被人欺骗 |
[00:41] | What the fuck?! Fuck off. Get out of here. Fuck off! | 什么他妈的 滚开 滚出去 滚远点 |
[00:43] | You don’t have a connection for some powder, do you? | 你不会正好有认识的药贩子吧 |
[00:47] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -有吗 -有的 |
[00:49] | Look out! | 小心 |
[01:01] | – No! – -Yes! | -不 -要 |
[01:03] | – No, no fucking way! – Yes! | -不 不可能 -就要 |
[01:05] | – No. – What? Why not? | -不行 -什么 为什么不行 |
[01:06] | I mean, what, like, what… what… | 我的意思是 你…你打算… |
[01:07] | What are you even gonna do with it? | 你打算拿来干嘛 |
[01:09] | I’m gonna look at it. And make an assessment. | 我要看看它 然后做个评估 |
[01:13] | No. How’s Venice? | 不行 威尼斯怎么样 |
[01:16] | Kendall, this is not a request; it’s a demand. | 肯德尔 我这不是请求 我这是强烈要求 |
[01:17] | I am not sending you a picture of my dick. Okay? No. | 我才不会把我的鸡鸡照片发给你呢 好吗 不行 |
[01:22] | No… Why? | 不行…你拿来干嘛 |
[01:24] | I need it for my records. | 我要拿来做记录 |
[01:26] | I can’t say this clearly enough. Dick pic! | 我没办法说得很清楚 鸡鸡照片 |
[01:29] | – I hear you. – Dick pic! | -我听到了 -鸡鸡照片 |
[01:32] | Dick pic! Dick pic! Dick pic! | 鸡鸡照片 鸡鸡照片 鸡鸡照片 |
[01:34] | Okay, fine. Fine, fine, fuck you, fine. Jesus. | 好了 好了 去你的 行了啦 天啦 |
[01:38] | Fuck. | 我操 |
[01:41] | I mean, how do you even do this? | 你到底为什么要这样做啊 |
[01:46] | – So, like, what was wrong? – Nothing. Nothing. | -那 怎么了 -没怎么啊 什么事都没有 |
[01:49] | It was great. It was great. | 很好 一切都很好 |
[01:51] | Why didn’t you send it to me before? | 你为什么不先发给我看 |
[01:55] | Just because after Dinosaur-gate, I just… | 因为在”恐龙门”之后 我… |
[01:59] | I wanted to get out a clear statement | 我想表明一个明确的态度 |
[02:01] | – and show them I’m not a sourpuss. – Yeah. | -告诉他们我并没有牢骚满腹 -嗯 |
[02:02] | And y’know, I just, I got into it. | 而且 你知道 我进入公司了 |
[02:05] | And I wanted to show ’em I have a positive plan, and… | 我想向他们展示 我有一个积极的计划 并且… |
[02:09] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[02:10] | No, Shiv. Like, raw… raw is good. | 不 小西 我觉得 没经验…没经验是好事 |
[02:14] | It’s memorable. Y’know, it’s… | 令人难忘 你知道吗 这就像… |
[02:16] | Find an audience with an income and a pulse. | 找到一个有收入 有活力的听众 |
[02:18] | Yes, that’s what I’m… I’m not saying no to the center | 是的 那就是我的意思…我不是在对中心化说不 |
[02:20] | because I’m… I’m saying follow the ad revenue. | 因为我…我是说关注广告收入 |
[02:23] | – No, yeah. No, sure. – Can you hold this? | -嗯 是的 嗯 当然 -你能帮我拿着吗 |
[02:25] | I think the cynicism was pretty clear. | 我认为里面蕴含的冷嘲热讽很明显 |
[02:28] | What up, sis? | 你好吗 妹妹 |
[02:30] | Mega-dump and a line! | 大型转储和流水线 |
[02:33] | This is all… It’s just… It’s bullshit. | 这简直就是…都是些…屁话 |
[02:35] | Because what it is, really, it’s just… | 因为 实际上这就是… |
[02:36] | – It’s displacement activity. – Yeah. | -是替换活动 -嗯 |
[02:38] | I just need to find him and ask him, | 我只需要找到他 然后问他 |
[02:40] | “Is it still happening? Is it still me?” | “现在还是原计划吗 我还是接班人吗” |
[02:41] | Just, y’know, thrash it out. | 只是 你知道的 研究解决 |
[02:42] | You don’t wanna thrash. You wanna… There! | 你可不想研究 你想…你好 |
[02:45] | – Hi! – How are you? | -嗨 -你好吗 |
[02:46] | – Peter. – It’s been… | -彼得 -已经… |
[02:47] | It’s been a long time. | 已经很久不见了 |
[02:48] | Look, the shareholders want a CEO successor named | 听着 股东们想在股东大会之前 |
[02:51] | before the shareholder meeting. | 任命一位总裁继任者 |
[02:52] | They have made that clear. | 他们已经说得很清楚了 |
[02:54] | So, if you’re serious about us as a dream ticket, | 所以 如果你真的把我们当做黄金搭档 |
[02:57] | it’d be smart to be able to preempt any bad stuff | 等你成了大家关注的焦点 聪明的做法是能够先发制人 |
[03:00] | that could come out if you came under the spotlight. | 避免任何不好的事情爆出来 |
[03:02] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[03:05] | Well, you want me to just tell you | 好吧 你是想要我告诉你 |
[03:07] | all the terrible things that I, Roman Roy, have ever done? | 我罗曼·罗伊做过的所有的可怕事情吗 |
[03:09] | How would you feel if I had some oppo research done? | 如果我已经针对你做了一些反向调查 你会怎么想 |
[03:12] | See what a tenacious bottom-feeder | 看看社会最底层的顽强的人 |
[03:14] | could grub up on you? | 能挖出你什么料 |
[03:16] | I’d say that sounds like fun. | 我想这听起来很有趣 |
[03:19] | We went Blanch. | 我们去了布兰奇 |
[03:21] | Thank you, Gerri. | 谢谢你 格丽 |
[03:23] | – Thank you, Gerri. – Blanch! | -谢谢你 格丽 -布兰奇 |
[03:25] | – For the internal investigation? – Blanch and Partners. | -为了内部调查吗 -布兰奇合作伙伴 |
[03:27] | Beautiful, soft-soaping fucks! | 漂亮的阿谀奉承的混蛋 |
[03:29] | That interview is going to be like | 这次面谈会像 |
[03:31] | – slipping into a bubble bath. – Yeah. | -溜进泡泡浴一样轻松 -嗯 |
[03:32] | I’ll just light a scented candle in there, put some Eagles on | 我会在那儿点燃一支香薰蜡烛 放几首老鹰乐队的歌 |
[03:35] | and start playing with myself. | 然后开始自己玩自己的 |
[03:37] | They came. Look at them. | 他们来了 看看他们 |
[03:40] | All the little piggies at the trough. | 喂养槽里所有的小猪 |
[03:44] | All the cruise noise, a fucking nothing burger. | 所有关于游轮的流言 不过是一个他妈的什么都没有的汉堡 |
[03:47] | Reassured now that they still love you? | 他们现在仍然爱你吗 这点你放心吗 |
[03:50] | Love. Fear. Whatever. | 爱我 怕我 无所谓 |
[03:53] | – Could I have a word? – Yeah. Fine. | -我能和你说几句吗 -嗯 好的 |
[03:55] | – Dad. – In a minute, Shiv. | -爸爸 -等一下 小西 |
[03:57] | I… I’m sorry but I should just… Y’know? | 我…对不起 但是我应该…你知道吗 |
[04:00] | In a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[04:03] | Hi. | 你好 |
[04:05] | – Okay? – Yeah. | -还好吗 -是的 |
[04:16] | Brother. I’ll get one. | 兄弟 我要一个 |
[04:17] | Sure thing! That’ll be 18,000 dollars. | 好的 1万8千块 |
[04:23] | Ever feel like you’re being fed a bad investment? | 你是否觉得自己被坑了一笔糟糕的投资 |
[04:26] | Logan Roy and his family are taking a once-great media brand | 洛根·罗伊和他的家人们正在把一个曾经伟大的媒体品牌 |
[04:26] | 韦斯达·罗伊科集团 连续10个季度 表现不佳 | |
[04:29] | down a dead end. | 带入一条死路 |
[04:31] | Corporate Governance. Fail! | 企业治理 失败 |
[04:33] | Acquisition strategy. Fail! | 收购策略 失败 |
[04:36] | Succession planning. Fail! | 接班人计划 失败 |
[04:39] | The Roys are failing Waystar. | 罗伊家族正在辜负韦斯达集团 |
[04:40] | As a shareholder, you can replace | 作为股东 您现在就可以取代 |
[04:42] | Logan Roy’s rubber-stamp board right now. | 洛根·罗伊的橡皮图章董事会 |
[04:45] | Vote and let this year’s shareholder meeting | 投票表决 让今年的股东大会 |
[04:48] | launch a fresh start for Waystar, | 为韦斯达集团 这个您拥有的公司 |
[04:51] | the company you own. | 开创了一个新的起点 |
[04:53] | Cool. | 酷啊 |
[04:56] | So Sandy and Stewy have sent out thousands of them. | 那 桑迪和斯图威已经发送了几千份视频出去 |
[04:59] | All major shareholders. | 发给了所有的主要股东 |
[05:00] | What does DF King say? | DF·金怎么说 |
[05:02] | They say it might be time to start getting worried. | 他们说可能是时候开始担心了 |
[05:07] | Yeah, we’ve had some disappointing feedback | 是的 我们从几个主要投资者那里 |
[05:08] | on a couple of key investors. | 收到了一些令人失望的反馈 |
[05:13] | The Pierce pursuit has played badly in some quarters. | 收购皮尔斯的计划在某些季度表现得很糟糕 |
[05:16] | Jack, the Ulsterman is wavering. | 杰克 那个”乌尔斯特人” 动摇了 |
[05:18] | He’s four percent, isn’t he? We should have a conversation. | 他有4%的股份 对吧 我们应该和他聊聊 |
[05:21] | With that fat fuck? Fuck that guy. | 和那个死肥猪聊吗 去他妈的狗日的 |
[05:24] | You should jam your dick in his one good artery. | 你应该把你的鸡巴塞进他的肥动脉里 |
[05:26] | There’s also one other person | 还有一个人 |
[05:27] | who has a significant chunk of stock | 持有大量股票 |
[05:29] | who we hear is no longer solid. | 我们听到风声说她也不再可靠 |
[05:32] | Your mother, Caroline. | 你母亲 卡洛琳 |
[05:35] | Really? Mom? | 真的吗 我妈 |
[05:36] | What is she, three percent voting stock? | 她有多少 3%的有投票权的股票吗 |
[05:39] | We’d been kinda counting on them. | 我们一直指望着他们 |
[05:41] | I mean, we’re at 36 percent. | 我的意思是 我们有36%的股权 |
[05:43] | Without their seven to add, that is scary. | 如果没有他们的7% 那就很可怕了 |
[05:45] | I’ll talk to her. Let her know this isn’t funny, | 我会和她谈谈 让她知道这事不是闹着玩的 |
[05:47] | and that she can kill you with the wrong move. | 她会因为错误的举动害死你 |
[05:49] | Well, I imagine that’s quite a large part of the attraction. | 嗯 我想 那正是吸引她的很大一部分原因 |
[05:53] | We think that it’d be really helpful to get you to the UK | 我们认为 你去一趟英国亲自向杰克求助 |
[05:56] | for a personal appeal to Jack. | 真的会很有帮助 |
[05:58] | Like, tomorrow. | 比如 明天 |
[06:00] | Roman, Kendall, Shiv could hit their mom. | 罗曼 肯德尔 和小西可以去说服他们的妈妈 |
[06:06] | Okay. London. I’ll take care of the Ulsterman, | 好的 伦敦 我去对付”乌尔斯特人” |
[06:09] | you’re on your mom, but keep it simple. | 你们搞定你们的妈妈 但是要简单点 |
[06:12] | No Shiv. | 小西别去 |
[06:13] | I’m… I’m sorry… Wait. You mean London, all of us, you mean? | 我…对不起…等等 你是说 我们都去伦敦 你是这个意思吗 |
[06:19] | Are you sure we need to? | 你确定我们都要去吗 |
[06:20] | That’s like… | 这就像… |
[06:22] | What are we? A fucking octopus? Giving, like, reach-arounds to… | 我们是什么 他妈的章鱼吗 四处延伸… |
[06:26] | To every fish on the reef now or…? | 捕捉礁石上的每条鱼 还是… |
[06:28] | All right, relax, branzino-porno-man. | 好吧 放松点 色情鲈鱼男 |
[06:31] | It’s fine. It’s fine. | 没关系 没关系 |
[06:32] | Colin will come. | 柯林会来的 |
[06:34] | Kerry, we can fix it, right? | 凯莉 我们可以搞定这事 对吧 |
[06:36] | You can reshuffle the Dundee stuff? | 你可以重新安排邓迪的事务吗 |
[06:38] | About the journalism wing? | 关于新闻部门的事吗 |
[06:40] | Yeah, I’m sure they’ll come to you. | 是的 我敢肯定他们会来找你的 |
[06:41] | Then straight to Singapore, Christchurch, do it that way. | 然后直接去新加坡 基督城 就这样安排 |
[06:44] | I need to make some calls. | 我需要打几个电话 |
[06:45] | Kerry, we’re hunkering. Frank, Gerri, let’s get down to it. | 凯莉 开始忙吧 弗兰克 格丽 我们开始吧 |
[06:50] | It’s going to be an all-nighter. | 这将是一个通宵 |
[06:55] | – Rome. – Yeah. | -罗曼 -嗯 |
[06:56] | What’s happening? Where’s Dad? | 发生什么了 爸呢 |
[06:57] | – We’re supposed to be talking. – Ye… | -我们有事要谈的 -呃… |
[06:58] | Yeah, yeah, something came in. He’s hunkering. | 嗯 出了点事 他开始忙了 |
[07:00] | He wanted me to tell you, “Sorry, rain check. | 他要我告诉你 “抱歉 改个期 |
[07:03] | Maybe in the a.m. Maybe.” Are your nips hard? | 也许明天上午 也许” 你在咬牙切齿吗 |
[07:06] | They must be, because you are so out in the cold. | 肯定是 因为你被冷落得太厉害了 |
[08:42] | – Tom Wambsgans. – Yeah. Hi. | -汤姆·万布斯甘斯 -是的 你好 |
[08:44] | Thanks for making the time. | 感谢你抽出宝贵的时间 |
[08:45] | No, not at all. Big priority. | 不 别客气 这事优先 |
[08:47] | No, I managed to push all my gropes to this afternoon. | 不 我努力把我所有的爱抚都推到今天下午了 |
[08:51] | – I’m just kidding. – Yeah. | -我开玩笑呢 -嗯 |
[08:52] | This is my colleague, Stefan Strauss. | 这位是我的同事斯蒂芬·施特劳斯 |
[08:54] | – Hi. – How do you do? | -嗨 -你好吗 |
[08:56] | – My name’s Kenneth Chan… – Hi. | -我叫肯尼斯·钱… -嗨 |
[08:57] | And we’re with Blanch and Partners. | 我们在”布兰奇合作伙伴”工作 |
[08:59] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[09:00] | We are helping to investigate historic sexual abuse… | 我们正在协助调查在”明亮星”游轮上发生的… |
[09:04] | and associated wrongdoings | 过往的性虐待事件 |
[09:06] | at Brightstar Cruises. | 以及相关的不法行为 |
[09:07] | – Sure. – So, as head of the division | -好的 -所以 作为部门的负责人 |
[09:09] | – we were hoping you could… – Well, briefly, I, I… | -我们希望你能… -好吧 简略地说 我 我… |
[09:12] | I followed Bill’s long reign. I was but a minnow | 我遵循比尔的长期管理 我只是一条 |
[09:16] | trailing in the wake of… of Bill, | 尾随在…在比尔后面的小鱼 |
[09:18] | the big sperm whale, the legend. | 他才是大抹香鲸 传奇人物 |
[09:20] | Sure, but in terms of your time at Parks, were you aware | 当然 但是就你在公园部门任职期间而言 你是否知道 |
[09:23] | of any historical allegations that had been dealt with | 过往有任何指控是以公司准则中 |
[09:26] | other than in a way outlined in the corporate guidelines? | 规定的方式以外的途径来处理的 |
[09:28] | In my brief spell, I don’t… | 简而言之 我不记得… |
[09:31] | at this time, recall anything that at that time, | 此时此刻 我不记得当时有任何事 |
[09:34] | would have caused me any real concern. | 引起过我任何真正的担忧 |
[09:38] | Okay. Well, we can take a dig into that in a moment, | 好的 好吧 我们稍后可以对此进行深入探讨 |
[09:41] | – but for now… – Sure. | -但现在… -当然 |
[09:42] | In terms of records and document-keeping… | 在记录和文件保管方面… |
[09:46] | Well, we need to locate all written information | 好吧 我们需要找到所有与这次调查有关的 |
[09:49] | relevant to this investigation, | 书面信息 |
[09:50] | and safeguard it from destruction, | 并保护这些信息不遭到破坏 |
[09:52] | negligence, malfeasance. | 忽视 或不正当处理 |
[09:54] | Are you aware of any document destruction | 你是否知道 有任何可能会 |
[09:56] | which might hinder our inquiries? | 妨碍我们调查的文件被销毁 |
[10:01] | I… I think… | 我…我想… |
[10:05] | You know what? I… You know what? I just… | 你知道吗 我…你知道吗 我只是… |
[10:07] | I’ve just realized we’re gonna be here for a while, | 我才意识到我们要在这里待上好一会儿 |
[10:09] | and I wanna give you my best attention, | 我想全神贯注地配合你们 |
[10:11] | but I really need to pee. | 但是我真的需要去上个洗手间 |
[10:14] | W… We’d rather you stayed here. | 我…我们希望你留在这里 |
[10:15] | I’ve got this pathetically weak bladder. | 我可怜的膀胱太弱了 |
[10:17] | I’m like an old woman who’s had a baby somehow. | 我就像一个莫名其妙生了个孩子的老太婆 |
[10:19] | – So, I’m gonna… – Well… | -所以 我要… -嗯… |
[10:21] | But I’m… I’m so sorry. | 但我…我很抱歉 |
[10:22] | I’ll be right back. Okay. | 我马上就回来 好吗 |
[10:27] | Who’s the pilot today? Not Serge, right? | 今天的飞行员是谁 不是瑟奇 对吧 |
[10:30] | – No, sir. Serge is off rotation. – Good. | -不是 先生 瑟奇停飞了 -很好 |
[10:33] | I like a boring bastard flying me. | 我喜欢无聊的闷蛋给我开飞机 |
[10:36] | Serge always looks as if his dick’s still wet, | 瑟奇经常看上去一副鸡鸡还没干的屌样 |
[10:38] | and he’s gonna give me the name of a good fucking pinot. | 他还准备给我起一个他妈的好的皮诺的名字 |
[10:49] | Are you all right, son? | 你还好吗 儿子 |
[10:52] | Yeah, I’m good. Thanks for the ride. | 是的 我很好 谢谢你载我一程 |
[10:54] | It’s good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[10:56] | Good to see you, too, Dad. I hope we can swing it with Mom. | 我也很高兴见到你 爸 我希望我们可以一起说服老妈 |
[11:00] | Yeah, I… I was gonna say, | 是的 我…我本来想说 |
[11:02] | you know, that thing up at Argestes… | 你知道 西北风神大会发生的那件事… |
[11:06] | No, yeah. . It’s not… | 不 嗯 那没… |
[11:09] | I… I didn’t even know you were there. | 我…我甚至都不知道你站在那里 |
[11:11] | I mean, if I did, I would… Y’know? | 我的意思是 如果我知道的话 我会…知道吗 |
[11:14] | I know. Yeah, I know. Sure. | 我知道 嗯 我知道 当然 |
[11:20] | Did I even make contact? | 我有碰到你吗 |
[11:23] | I don’t… think s… | 我觉得…没有… |
[11:26] | Yeah, I’m not quite sure what we’re talking about, | 嗯 我不太确定我们在说什么 |
[11:28] | – to be honest. – Because… | -老实说 -因为… |
[11:30] | that’s not something I’d do. Y’know? | 我不会打你的 你知道吗 |
[11:34] | Yeah, I know. I know that. I know. I know. | 是的 我知道 我知道的 我知道 我知道 |
[11:43] | Fucking… | 他妈的… |
[11:45] | cars, buildings, everywhere. | 汽车 建筑物 到处都是 |
[11:51] | He didn’t tell you I was coming? | 他没有告诉你我要来吗 |
[11:53] | No. No, he did not. | 没 没有 他没告诉我 |
[11:55] | For a media guy, he’s not the greatest communicator. | 作为一个媒体人 他不是一个很好的沟通者 |
[11:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:59] | I was going anyway to check out some theater, and he asked | 总之 我正要去看戏 他问我 |
[12:02] | would I talk through a couple things with him. | 能不能和他讨论点事 |
[12:04] | Bounce some stuff. | 碰撞一点看法 |
[12:06] | – You feelin’ bouncy? – Honestly? | -你觉得很”碰撞”吗 -老实说吗 |
[12:09] | A little deflated. | 有点泄气 |
[12:11] | After all the retreats I’ve done, | 我做了那么多的幕后工作 |
[12:13] | you know, still got a bit of an ego. | 你知道 还是有点自负 |
[12:17] | Hi! | 嗨 |
[12:23] | Rhea. | 瑞亚 |
[12:25] | – Dad, Rhea’s here. – Yeah, well… | -爸爸 瑞亚在这里 -是的… |
[12:28] | Not a big deal. | 别大惊小怪 |
[12:29] | Course it’s not a big deal. Why would it be? | 当然不用大惊小怪 为什么会大惊小怪呢 |
[12:32] | – It’s convenient. – Okay, well, here we go. | -这样很方便 -好的 我们开始吧 |
[12:35] | Roy boys on tour, and we got ’em in all sizes. | 罗伊男孩们巡回演出 我们全方位征服观众 |
[12:38] | Alpha, beta, cuck. | 阿尔法 贝塔 傻逼 |
[12:41] | He’s fucking leaving the country? | 他妈的他要出国吗 |
[12:43] | Rather than speak to me. | 而不是跟我谈话 |
[12:44] | How long have you known this? | 你知道这事多久了 |
[12:46] | Plans change, so… He wanted to apologize. | 计划变了 所以…他想道歉 |
[12:48] | Bullshit. | 胡扯 |
[12:50] | You… | 你… |
[12:52] | Shiv. | 小西 |
[12:54] | What… | 什么… |
[12:55] | – Do you know he’s gone? – Can I ask you about something? | -你知道他走了吗 -我能问你件事吗 |
[12:56] | Can you believe you this? He’s gone. | 你能相信这事吗 他走了 |
[12:58] | And his fucking flunkies didn’t even tell me, | 他那群狗奴才甚至都没有告诉我 |
[12:59] | running interference for him. I won’t have it. | 都帮着他隐瞒 我是不会接受的 |
[13:02] | I’m not gonna chase him around the party | 我不会像一个暗恋的女学生 |
[13:04] | like a schoolgirl with a crush. | 在聚会上追着他的 |
[13:05] | No, absolutely. | 不 绝对不行 |
[13:07] | I just wanted to check it definitely is bullshit | 我只是想确认一下 这事绝对是装装样子 |
[13:09] | this… This internal investigation? | 这个…这个内部调查 |
[13:11] | Y’know, he hasn’t even responded to the memo. | 你知道吗 他甚至没有回复备忘录 |
[13:13] | Because that didn’t feel all that bullshitty. | 因为看上去并不像装装样子 |
[13:16] | It wasn’t all softballs? | 并不完全是垒球[闲扯]吗 |
[13:18] | You ever been hit in the face with a softball? | 你曾经被垒球打过脸吗 |
[13:21] | I mean, just how inside this are you? | 我的意思是 你参与这事有多深 |
[13:22] | ‘Cause there isn’t a world, is there, in which I get | 因为 不会把我拿出来垫背 |
[13:24] | hung out to dry, in which I have to play the fuckbag? | 不会让我去送死 |
[13:26] | – Is there? I mean… – No. | -对吧 我的意思是… -不 |
[13:27] | He supports me, right? Logan? | 他支持我 对吗 洛根 |
[13:28] | I mean, never mind the jokes and the haha, | 我的意思是 抛开笑话和嬉闹 |
[13:30] | he’s not gonna fry me, is he? | 他不会拿我去送死 对吧 |
[13:33] | No, Tom. No. I… You know what? I think I have to go out there. | 不 汤姆 不 我…你知道吗 我觉得我必须去那里 |
[13:36] | I have to… go and fix this, okay? | 我必须…去解决这个问题 好吗 |
[13:44] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[13:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:47] | Sure. “Sure.” Don’t poke the bear. | 当然 “当然” 不要惹大熊 |
[13:49] | He can take anything. Load him up. | 他可以秒杀一切 最好把他关起来 |
[13:51] | I don’t fucking know. | 我他妈不知道 |
[13:54] | All this energy. I’m gonna have to fight now | 所有这些能量 现在 每一次股东投票 |
[13:57] | for every fucking shareholder vote. | 我他妈都要战斗 |
[13:59] | My ex-wife, my old friends turning. | 我的前妻 我的老朋友都和我背道而驰 |
[14:02] | I kill Sandy. Sandy kills me. So fucking what? | 我杀桑迪 桑迪杀我 那他妈的有什么意义 |
[14:06] | The next Zucker-fucker comes along | 下一个扎克混蛋来了 |
[14:07] | and swallows you whole. | 把你整个吞下 |
[14:09] | Shits you out as an app. | 像APP一样让你退出 |
[14:11] | Yeah… | 是啊… |
[14:13] | We’ve had some private polling on potential next CEOs, | 我们对潜在的下一任总裁进行了一些私人调查 |
[14:17] | who’d play well. | 看谁会比较适合 |
[14:18] | I’d value your thoughts. | 我很重视你的看法 |
[14:20] | On the kids? | 人选是你的子女吗 |
[14:21] | Who’s got it? | 你觉得谁有资格 |
[14:23] | I… I could do with a clear eye. | 我…我可以借助你清晰的视角 |
[14:26] | As execs, okay. Well… | 作为参谋 好吧 那… |
[14:31] | Shiv thinks she’s smarter than she is. | 小西自认为自己比实际上更聪明 |
[14:34] | Roman could actually be good, but… | 罗曼人实际上可能也不错 但是… |
[14:38] | but nowhere near right now. | 但是现在还远远达不到 |
[14:39] | Kendall’s… I don’t know. | 肯德尔…我不知道 |
[14:41] | It’s like you put him in a big diaper, | 他就像被放在大尿布里一样 |
[14:43] | and now he can shit himself whenever he likes. | 现在他可以随时随地拉屎 |
[14:45] | He has all the shots | 他拥有所有的机会 |
[14:47] | but he doesn’t know when to play them. | 但是他不知道什么时候用这些机会 |
[14:49] | I… I don’t know. | 我…我不知道 |
[14:52] | Yikes. | 哎呀 |
[14:54] | Look at them. Fucking coochie-fucking-coo. | 看看他们 他妈的在那嘀嘀咕咕的 |
[14:58] | Yeah, I haven’t seen him like this for a while. | 是啊 我已经有段时间没看到他这样了 |
[15:00] | Yeah, not since Sally Anne and the summer of the horses. | 是的 自从萨莉·安妮和夏天骑马那次之后 就没有过 |
[15:03] | – Remember that shit? – Right. | -还记得那个狗家伙吗 -对 |
[15:05] | – Well… – Do you think… | -好吧… -你觉得… |
[15:08] | like, do you think they’re fucking? | 你觉得他们在上床吗 |
[15:10] | My God, could you imagine? | 天哪 你能想象吗 |
[15:13] | Like a rhino fucking a hummingbird. | 就像犀牛操蜂鸟 |
[15:15] | She’d have to go cowgirl, right? | 她必须像女牛仔一样强悍 对吧 |
[15:17] | Otherwise, he’d just like snap her like a candy cane. | 不然的话 他很容易把她操断 就像根拐杖一样 |
[15:20] | Dude, are you… like… talking yourself hard right now? | 伙计 你…是在…现在是在自言自语吗 |
[15:25] | Boys! Come on through. | 儿子们 过来 |
[15:28] | Come through, I guess. All right. Come through what? | 过来 我猜 好吧 过来干嘛 |
[15:31] | So… Shiv’s memo. | 那… 小西的备忘录 |
[15:37] | Okay, we’re… We’re… we’re what? | 好吧 我们…我们…我们是要干嘛 |
[15:38] | We’re putting the concept of Siobhan on the table | 我们要把西沃恩的概念拿出来 |
[15:42] | for general discussion? | 进行一般的讨论吗 |
[15:43] | You’re tearing apart my sister’s pious bullshit | 你要为了自己开心拆穿我妹妹的 |
[15:46] | for your entertainment? I had a dream like this once. | 那些尽责的屁话吗 我曾经做过这样的梦 |
[15:47] | It’s just good to air some views. | 发表一些观点还是很好的 |
[15:51] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:55] | Yeah, I mean, I think the… the twin quotes | 是的 我是说…我觉得…来自 |
[15:58] | from Thomas Aquinas and Amelia Earhart really… | 托马斯·阿奎那和阿梅莉亚·埃尔哈特的引言真的… |
[16:03] | kick us off with a bang. | 砰的一声把我们踢开了 |
[16:05] | So many pictures. All the smiling children, | 好多照片 所有那些微笑的孩子 |
[16:08] | all the various hues, that… That melted the heart | 所有的各种色调 …连我这个顽固的种族主义者的 |
[16:10] | of even this hardened racist. | 心灵都被融化了 |
[16:13] | I… I like the spacing….Luxurious. | 我…我喜欢这个行距……很宽 |
[16:17] | It is. But the protein. | 是的 但是内容呢 |
[16:18] | Well, there’s no shortage of concepts, for sure. | 好吧 可以肯定的是 不缺乏概念 |
[16:22] | It’s a rich gumbo of ideas and buzz words. | 简直是一盆充满创意和流行词汇的秋葵汤 |
[16:25] | Look, we should be gentle. It’s easy to be overly critical | 听着 我们应该温柔点 当你没有任何 |
[16:28] | of the workings of a major corporation | 运营大企业的经验时 很容易就会 |
[16:30] | when you have no experience running one. | 过于挑剔企业的运作 |
[16:31] | I… You can’t blame her for a lack of experience. | 我…你不能责怪她缺乏经验 |
[16:34] | Well, sure you can. | 好吧 当然可以 |
[16:35] | Just watch, you’ll get the hang of it soon enough. | 看着吧 换了是你 很快就会掌握窍门的 |
[16:37] | No, thanks. But those are really good. | 不用了 谢谢 但是那些真的很不错 |
[16:39] | Those are organic. I’ll grab him and see what’s… | 那些是有机的 我要抓住他看看有什么… |
[16:42] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[16:44] | – Greg! How ya doin’? – Good, good. Yeah. | -格雷格 最近怎么样 -挺好的 不错 是啊 |
[16:46] | – Bud. – Good, yeah. Just busy. | -伙计 -不错 是的 只是很忙 |
[16:47] | Just… Why are you… | 只是…你为什么 |
[16:49] | – Sure, what’s going on? – I’m just have a few, | -当然 这是怎么回事 -我只有和几个 |
[16:52] | – a few pals over for dinner. – Look at you, Fancy Dan. | -和几个朋友共进晚餐 -看看你 花哨的家伙 |
[16:55] | The Greg Man. What are you talking about? | 成年人格雷格 你在说什么 |
[16:58] | Welcome to the next wave. | 欢迎来到下一波 |
[17:00] | Just a talking shop for renewal. | 只是一家翻新过的清谈俱乐部 |
[17:02] | “Just a talking shop for renewal.” | “只是一家翻新过的清谈俱乐部 “ |
[17:06] | No, no, no. It’s good. It’s good. We’re good. | 不不不 很好 很好 我们没事 |
[17:07] | Listen, I wanted to, | 听着 我想 |
[17:09] | I wanted to ask you. I was in the area, actually, | 我想问你点事 我之前在附近 |
[17:11] | that’s why I came round. I wanted to ask you, | 所以我过来 我是想问你 |
[17:15] | how was today with the guys? The interview? | 你今天和那些家伙谈得怎么样 面谈 |
[17:18] | Yeah…. | 嗯…. |
[17:21] | Yeah. Okay, I… A little bit jittery. | 嗯 好吧 我…有点紧张 |
[17:25] | A bit of a stress comedown. | 压力减轻了一点 |
[17:27] | You know, I, got a haircut. | 你知道 我理发了 |
[17:29] | Even though I didn’t really need a haircut. | 即使我并不需要理发 |
[17:31] | – Right. – I think I just wanted someone | -对 -我想 我只是希望有个人 |
[17:32] | to touch my head, you know. Soothing. | 摸摸我的头 让我舒缓一下 |
[17:35] | And, I guess I found it a little bit stressful… – Greg. Greg. | 而且 我觉得我有点压力… -格雷格 格雷格 |
[17:37] | So, here’s my thing. Greg, you know the papers? | 那 我想问这个 格雷格 你记得那些文件吗 |
[17:39] | The copies? I want them. | 副本 我想要它们 |
[17:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[17:43] | I did my part of the deal. You got the office, | 我完成了交易中自己的那部分 你有了办公室 |
[17:45] | a pretty little Gustav Klimt poster up there, | 里面有一张漂亮的古斯塔夫·克里姆特的小海报 |
[17:47] | and now it’s time for me to habeas the corpus. | 现在 是时候把文件拿给我做人身保护令了 |
[17:50] | No, right, right. I… I… I mean, I just guess… | 不 对 对 我…我…我的意思是 我只是想… |
[17:54] | I… I just guess that they’re, like, my insurance policy. | 我…我只是想 它们就像我的保险单一样 |
[17:56] | Yeah, but you don’t need an insurance policy. | 是的 但是你不需要保险单 |
[17:58] | Well, in case things were to turn nasty. | 好吧 我是以防万一情况变得很糟糕 |
[18:00] | They’re not gonna turn nasty. | 情况不会变得很糟糕 |
[18:01] | Okay? No one’s gonna break your legs, y’know? | 好吗 不会有人打断你的双腿 你知道吗 |
[18:04] | Okay, well that feels a bit nasty. | 好吧 这听上去就有点糟糕 |
[18:06] | But it’s the insurance which is causing the nastiness. | 但是 正是你的保险造成了这种糟糕 |
[18:09] | If you were uninsured, you’d be a lot safer. Ironically. | 如果你没有保险 你会更加安全 很讽刺吧 |
[18:13] | Okay, well, they’re not actually here, | 好吧 文件实际上不在这里 |
[18:15] | – so I don’t really know what to tell you. – Okay. Greg. Greg, Greg. Look. | -所以我真的不知道该怎么跟你说 – 好的 格雷格 格雷格 听着 |
[18:18] | Okay, you played your hand very well. I like it. | 好吧 你的牌打得很好 我喜欢 |
[18:22] | I do. | 我真的喜欢 |
[18:24] | But we need to end this now. | 但是 我们现在必须结束这一切 |
[18:26] | Or I tell Logan that you took copies of sensitive documents. | 不然 我就告诉洛根 你已经复制了敏感文件 |
[18:31] | O… Okay, that… | 哦…好吧… |
[18:35] | Well, I don’t… | 好吧 我不… |
[18:36] | Okay, well, I… I keep them at… | 好吧 我…我把文件放在… |
[18:39] | I keep them at the office. | 我把文件放在办公室里了 |
[18:40] | You keep them at the office? | 你把文件放在办公室里了吗 |
[18:42] | Yeah. ‘Cause they’re work. | 是啊 因为那些文件是工作 |
[18:44] | I’ll go… I’ll go in early, | 我要去…我明天早点去 |
[18:45] | and I’ll give them to you first thing tomorrow. | 明天早上第一件事就是把文件给你 |
[18:46] | Right. Right. But… But… But… | 对 对 但是…但是…但是… |
[18:50] | Except I can’t trust you. | 除了我信不过你 |
[18:53] | Okay, it’s not personal. | 好吧 这不是针对你 |
[18:54] | I just can’t trust you. So, in a friendly way, | 我就是信不过你 所以 以友好的方式 |
[18:57] | I’m staying here tonight, | 我今晚要住在这里 |
[19:00] | and I’m gonna travel in with you tomorrow, | 我明天和你一起去公司 |
[19:01] | and I’m gonna go with you to wherever you have the papers, | 我要和你一起去你放文件的地方 |
[19:03] | – and then later, together… – Dude. | -然后一起… -伙计 |
[19:05] | We’re gonna dispose of them off-premises. | 我们要在公司大楼以外的地方把它们销毁 |
[19:07] | And if you squeal or you try to take copies, | 而且 如果你尖叫或者试图复印 |
[19:11] | I’ll break your legs. | 我会打断你的腿 |
[19:17] | Sorry, I hope you didn’t mind eating in. But it’s just… | 抱歉 我希望你不介意在家里吃饭 但是 只是… |
[19:22] | paps in this town, fucking animals. | 这个城里的狗仔队 都是他妈的禽兽 |
[19:24] | Sure. If only someone had some influence over them. | 当然 要是有人能对他们施加一些影响就好了 |
[19:33] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[19:36] | Siobhan’s coming over. | 西沃恩过来了 |
[19:39] | Apparently, she’s all fired up. | 很显然 她大发雷霆 |
[19:41] | I imagine you’ve seen a few temper tantrums | 我想 你应该见过自己的孩子 |
[19:44] | – from your children. – I don’t know. | -大发脾气吧 -我不知道 |
[19:47] | She wants answers. | 她想要答案 |
[19:49] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:51] | What if you’re right? | 如果你说对了怎么办 |
[19:52] | What if she doesn’t have it in her? | 如果她没有自己以为的那么聪明怎么办 |
[19:55] | That’s not exactly what I said. | 我不是这么说的 |
[19:57] | I worry for her. | 我担心她 |
[20:00] | Y’know, maybe I jumped too fast. | 你知道吗 也许我步子迈得太大了 |
[20:01] | Nothing’s been said publicly though, right? | 不过 目前还没有公开宣布过 对吧 |
[20:05] | With Kendall, it wasn’t the best situation. | 对肯德尔来说 这不是最好的情况 |
[20:07] | Maybe I should just say “Fuck it” and let her do it. | 也许我应该说”管它的” 然后让她接手 |
[20:10] | I don’t fucking know. | 我他妈也不知道 |
[20:14] | When does she get in? | 她什么时候过来 |
[20:16] | Tomorrow. | 明天 |
[20:18] | You know, if you wanted me to… | 你知道吗 如果你想让我… |
[20:22] | I think I might be able to help you make this go away. | 我想我可以帮你解决这个问题 |
[20:26] | It’s delicate. | 很微妙地解决 |
[20:27] | Would you like me to try? | 你想我试试吗 |
[20:31] | Let me see what I can do. | 让我看看我能做什么 |
[20:45] | You wanna stay over or what? | 你想留下来过夜还是怎么 |
[20:49] | Okay…. I wasn’t expecting that. | 好吧… 我没想到会这样 |
[20:56] | Okay, so look. From the oppo research on you, | 好了 听着 根据对你的反向调查 |
[20:58] | I’m gonna ask you some yes-nos. | 我要问你一些是与否的问题 |
[21:01] | Did you get jerked off by your personal trainer | 你的私教有没有在健身结束时 |
[21:04] | at the end of sessions? | 为你打过飞机 |
[21:06] | Nope. No. No, I did not. | 不 不 我没有 |
[21:08] | Libel. | 诽谤 |
[21:10] | There’s rumors of a face tattoo situation. | 有传闻说 有个脸上有纹身的私教 |
[21:14] | No memory of that. No. | 不记得了 没有 |
[21:16] | Dude. | 伙计 |
[21:17] | Have you seen this? From UK Comms? | 你看到这个了吗 英国通讯社的 |
[21:20] | What? | 什么 |
[21:21] | – Gerri, have you… – What? | -格丽 你… -什么 |
[21:22] | Seen this? I’ll call you back. | 看到这个了吗 我再给你回电 |
[21:24] | – Where’s Dad? – Shit. | -爸在哪儿 -妈的 |
[21:25] | – Is he awake? – I don’t know. | -他醒了吗 -我不知道 |
[21:29] | Is he… like, on his own? | 他是…自己一个人吗 |
[21:32] | Did Rhea go home? | 瑞亚回家了吗 |
[21:34] | They were having Scotches when I came in. | 我进来的时候他们在喝苏格兰威士忌 |
[21:36] | I was at Edward’s hell hole in Mayfair. When did you get in? | 我当时在梅菲尔区的爱德华地狱 你什么时候进来的 |
[21:39] | Did you bring a piece of ass back with you? | 你有没有带妞回来 |
[21:41] | – ‘Cause I think I heard. – He needs to see this. | -因为我感觉我听到声音了 -他得看看这个 |
[21:43] | You think… Should I wake him? | 你觉得…我应该叫醒他吗 |
[21:45] | I think so, yeah. | 我想是的 是的 |
[21:48] | Fuck it, he needs to see this. I’m gonna get him up. | 管它妈的 他得看看看这个 我去叫他起来 |
[21:50] | Wake him up. Definitely. | 把他叫醒 当然 |
[21:53] | You’re gonna see him boning. | 你会看到他正在操逼 |
[22:04] | Dad. | 爸 |
[22:06] | Just go in. | 进去吧 |
[22:08] | He needs to see the story. | 他得看看这个故事 |
[22:09] | – Go in. – Dude, fuck you. | -进去吧 -老弟 你滚蛋 |
[22:13] | Okay, I’m coming in, Dad. | 好了 我要进来了 爸爸 |
[22:22] | Dad. | 爸 |
[22:25] | Where the fuck am I? | 我他妈的这是在哪 |
[22:29] | The family’s line is emotional distress. | 这个家庭的说法是情感上的痛苦 |
[22:31] | Yes, they’re saying you punched him, | 是的 他们说你打了他 |
[22:33] | which caused him, in effect, to drive his car into the river. | 实际上 这导致他将汽车驶进河里 |
[22:36] | I did not punch anyone. | 我没有打任何人 |
[22:39] | Yeah, this is… This is incorrect. | 是的 这…这个说法不对 |
[22:42] | I never touched that kid. | 我从没碰过那个孩子 |
[22:45] | Well, I mean… shouted a little. | 好吧 我的意思是…吼过他 |
[22:48] | – Jostled a glass but… – Stop mumbling! | -推倒了一杯酒 但是… -别嘀嘀咕咕的 |
[22:51] | At… At most, you shouted. | 最…最多吼过他 |
[22:54] | –Did… – I shouted him into the river? | -难道… -我吼了他 所以他投河自尽吗 |
[22:56] | No, that’s what I mean. I’m… | 不 我就是这个意思 我… |
[22:57] | I’m saying that it’s not right. This… | 我是说这样的逻辑不对 这个… |
[23:01] | I should never have come. | 我根本就不该来的 |
[23:02] | I walked into a trap. | 我掉进了陷阱 |
[23:05] | I’ve been badly advised. You hear that, Gerri? Karolina? | 你们给了我很糟糕的建议 你们听到了吗 格丽 卡罗丽娜 |
[23:08] | – Yeah. – Yes, we heard. | -是的 -是的 我们听到了 |
[23:11] | Is Hugo there? | 雨果在那吗 |
[23:16] | I don’t think we have any huge concerns | 我觉得我们在法律责任方面 |
[23:18] | in terms of legal liabilities, right? | 没有任何大的担忧 对吗 |
[23:21] | Fuck no. No, they’re saying you owed a duty of care | 他妈的 不是 不是 他们说你有注意的义务 |
[23:24] | and threatening legal action, but that won’t fly. | 并且威胁要采取法律行动 不过 这行不通的 |
[23:26] | The issue is we hear that they may come to the US, | 问题是 我们听说他们可能会来美国 |
[23:29] | and appear on the Morning Juice with this, | 并且带着这个故事上晨报 |
[23:32] | – which would not be… – From what I hear, | -这样就不是… -我听到的是 |
[23:34] | what they really want is actually just the apology. | 他们真正想要的只是道歉 |
[23:37] | – A personal apology. – No. | -个人道歉 -不 |
[23:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
[23:41] | I guess the only thing is, in terms of the proxy battle… | 我想唯一的问题是 就代理权之战而言… |
[23:47] | It’s Sandy’s tabloid that’s stirring this up. | 正是桑迪的小报把这事挑起来的 |
[23:48] | – They went and interviewed them. – Of course. | -他们去采访了他们 -当然 |
[23:51] | It’s a transparent effort to rattle our shareholders. | 这显然是在吓唬我们的股东 |
[23:55] | How about we offer a visit to the family? | 我们去拜访一下那家人 怎么样 |
[23:59] | We may be able to get a statement out of them | 我们也许可以从他们那里得到一份声明 |
[24:02] | absolving you of guilt. | 为你开脱罪责 |
[24:04] | Just say sorry, and for all the distress. | 只是为这件事造成的所有的痛苦道个歉 |
[24:09] | But we make it clear that Sandy and Stewy | 但我们明确指出 桑迪和斯图威 |
[24:11] | are beating their drum with the bones of a dead kid. | 用一个死去的孩子的鲜血做人血馒头 |
[24:15] | So it rebounds. | 这样事情就会反弹 |
[24:19] | You think that gets me out? | 你觉得那样能让我脱困吗 |
[24:21] | – Definitely. – Yes. | -当然可以 -是的 |
[24:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:25] | Well, I suppose everybody | 好吧 我想现在每个人 |
[24:27] | has to apologize for everything nowadays. | 都要为每件事道歉 |
[24:31] | Okay. Okay. Set it up. | 好了 好了 安排吧 |
[24:34] | – Great. – Will do. | -好的 -会安排的 |
[24:36] | On it. | 现在就安排 |
[24:36] | Bye, guys. You have a fun night, Dad? | 再见 各位 你昨晚过得开心吗 老爸 |
[24:40] | – What the fuck does that mean? – Nothin’. | -这话他妈什么意思 -没什么 |
[24:46] | Hi. | 你好 |
[24:47] | Okay. All right. | 好的 好吧 |
[24:49] | Dad. You remember Naomi Pierce. | 爸 你还记得娜奥米·皮尔斯吗 |
[24:52] | She was in Venice at the Biennale, | 她在参加威尼斯双年展 |
[24:54] | so, it was easy for her to pop over and… | 所以 她很方便过来这里… |
[24:57] | Italian take out. Nice. | 意大利外卖哦 不错 |
[25:01] | Thanks for having me. | 感谢你的邀请 |
[25:03] | How’s your cousin? | 你堂姐好吗 |
[25:05] | She actually is taking the month off | 实际上她这个月在休假 |
[25:08] | – to visit British Columbia. – I bet she is. | -去卑诗省旅游了 -肯定是 |
[25:12] | I think the whole sale experience | 我觉得 整个这次的收购经历 |
[25:15] | – was quite draining for her. – Yeah. | -让她心力交瘁 -是的 |
[25:18] | I can only imagine. | 我只能想象 |
[25:24] | Naomi, send her my love | 娜奥米 向她转达我的问候 |
[25:27] | and the whole fucking gang, won’t you? | 还有问候你们他妈的整个家族 好吗 |
[25:30] | – Boys, I need five on strategy in private. – Yep. | -儿子们 我需要几分钟谈谈策略 单独谈 -好的 |
[25:39] | I’ll… | 我… |
[25:40] | – Later. – I’ll see you over there. | -一会见 -一会见 |
[25:43] | Bye. | 再见 |
[25:46] | Nice. | 厉害 |
[25:52] | So… on your mom. | 那…关于你们的妈妈 |
[25:55] | Probably just bullshit. | 有可能只是废话 |
[25:56] | She’s always been a piece of work. | 她一直都是个老大难 |
[26:00] | See if you can sweet talk her. And if necessary, | 看看你们能不能甜言蜜语说服她 如果有必要 |
[26:02] | make her an offer that brings her back into line. | 给她一个出价 让她重新站在我们这边 |
[26:05] | I need her three percent. | 我需要她那3%的投票权 |
[26:07] | Well, what do we have to play with? | 好吧 我们必须拿什么来收买她 |
[26:09] | Well, cash is difficult because it looks like a bribe, | 好吧 现金很难 因为那样看起来像贿赂 |
[26:11] | – but… – So… | -但是… -所以… |
[26:13] | reopen the divorce settlement, maybe? | 重新签订离婚协议 也许用这种方式 |
[26:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[26:19] | Offer her ten million. See if she pipes down. | 给她一千万 看看她会不会答应 |
[26:23] | I’ll go as high as 50, but I won’t be happy. | 我最高可以涨到5千万 但是那样我不会高兴的 |
[26:27] | Exciting. Grinding Mom down. | 兴奋啊 慢慢磨妈妈 |
[26:31] | So… looking forward to dinner? | 那…期待晚餐吗 |
[26:35] | Yeah, last time I ate there, | 嗯 我上次在那里吃饭的时候 |
[26:36] | it was three muddy trout for six and fill up on mustard. | 六个人吃三条泥泞的鳟鱼 里面塞满了芥末 |
[26:43] | Poor bastards. | 可怜的混蛋 |
[26:45] | Slim pickings? | 没得选啊 |
[26:48] | Whatever happens, we need her vote. | 无论发生什么 我们都需要她的投票 |
[26:50] | – Whatever it takes. – Whatever it takes. Right. | -不惜一切代价 -不惜一切代价 对 |
[26:53] | All right, Dad. Got it. | 好吧 爸 明白了 |
[26:54] | But I don’t like being fucked. So, screw her out a bit. | 但是 我不喜欢被人玩弄 所以 把她拧干一点 |
[26:58] | Anything you save under the 50, we can split. | 5千万以内你们节省下来的钱 我们可以拿来分了 |
[27:01] | Well, that oughta cover the… subsequent therapy. | 好吧 那应该包括…后续治疗费 |
[27:05] | – Yeah. No, no. I’m kiddin’. – Yep. Me, too. | -好 不 不 我在开玩笑 -嗯 我也是 |
[27:09] | – We need her. – Got it. | -我们需要她 -明白了 |
[27:15] | What, did Rhea stay late or… Did you guys… | 怎么 瑞亚留得很晚还是…你们… |
[27:19] | Why? | 为什么问 |
[27:21] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[27:22] | No. No, no, no. I mean, just… | 不不不不 我的意思是… |
[27:26] | I… I just wanted to say… | 我…我只是想说… |
[27:29] | and don’t take this the wrong way, | 别误会我的意思 |
[27:32] | like… | 比如… |
[27:33] | Are you sure this thing with Rhea is a good idea? | 你确定和瑞亚合作是个好主意吗 |
[27:37] | It… It feels like… | 感…感觉… |
[27:40] | Yeah, it feels like she could be playing you? | 是的 感觉她可能在玩你 |
[27:44] | – I can take care of myself. – Sure. | -我可以照顾好自己 -当然 |
[27:46] | I… I know you can take care of yourself, | 我…我知道你可以照顾好自己 |
[27:48] | and you know, your business is your business. I’m just… | 而且你知道 你的事就是你的事 我只是… |
[27:52] | You’re the one who’s cunt-struck. | 你才是被女人打击过的人 |
[27:55] | Okay… No, I… I’m… I’m just… | 好吧…不 我…我是…我只是… |
[28:00] | It’s just maybe not a good look. | 只是看起来可能不太好 |
[28:02] | The old f… Not… Not the old fool, but, y’know… | 老家伙…不是…不是老傻瓜 但是 你知道… |
[28:05] | That… That’s not what I’m saying. | 那…我不是这个意思 |
[28:07] | I’m… I’m saying that’s how she could make you seem. | 我…我是说 她可能会让你看起来像那个样子 |
[28:12] | Just… Just being honest. | 只是…说实话 |
[28:14] | I appreciate it. | 我很欣赏 |
[28:17] | Okay, well… I think Na… Naomi | 好吧…我想娜…娜奥米 |
[28:22] | wants me to take her to The Regent’s Park Zoo. | 想我带她去摄政动物园 |
[28:24] | Apparently, we’re in a fucking Simon and Garfunkel song. | 显然 我们两个人正在热恋 |
[28:27] | – So, I’ll travel to Mom’s… – I think we should do | -所以 我要去妈妈家… -我觉得我们应该 |
[28:29] | a bit of, brainstorming. | 来点头脑风暴 |
[28:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[28:37] | Will you come with me? | 你愿意跟我一起去吗 |
[28:40] | – As in… – Down to the boy’s family. | -就… -到那个男孩的家里去 |
[28:47] | Right. | 对 |
[28:49] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[28:52] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[28:59] | Okay. | 好的 |
[29:04] | We should stick together on this. | 我们应该在这件事上团结一致 |
[29:06] | Don’t you agree? | 你不同意吗 |
[29:40] | Is Dad here? | 爸爸在这里吗 |
[29:41] | Would you like a drink of some kind? | 你想喝点饮料吗 |
[29:43] | No, I’m fine. Thanks. | 不 不用 谢谢 |
[29:46] | What’s poppin’, Malala Roy? | 看看这是谁来了啊 亲爱的罗伊 |
[29:49] | Where’s Dad? | 爸呢 |
[29:51] | Were you chasing the dragon? | 你在追逐飞龙吗 |
[29:52] | He is ghost. Again. | 他神出鬼没 又一次这样 |
[29:54] | – Isn’t that cool? – For fuck’s sake. Where is he? | -这不是很酷吗 -去你妈的 他在哪里 |
[29:57] | He’s seeing the Ulsterman, no? | 他在见”乌尔斯特人” 是吗 |
[29:59] | Paying homage to a dead kid’s parents. | 问候死去的男孩的父母 |
[30:01] | He’s seeing the Ulsterman at the races. | 他在赛马会上见到了”乌尔斯特人” |
[30:03] | Really very much enjoyed your little me-mo. | 真的非常喜欢你的小小备忘录 |
[30:07] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼啊 |
[30:09] | Yeah, it was… | 是的 是… |
[30:11] | very compelling. It was like eye crack. | 非常引人注目 就像眼睛裂开了一样 |
[30:15] | W… Well, has Dad read it? | 那…那 爸爸看了吗 |
[30:16] | Has he not got back to you? | 他没有回复你吗 |
[30:17] | ‘Cause he read it yesterday, so he has had a ton of time. | 因为他昨天就看了 所以 他有很多时间回复你 |
[30:20] | For fuck’s sake. | 去你妈的 |
[30:23] | Yeah, we all read it. It was a little round table thing; | 是的 我们都看了 就像开小型圆桌会议一样 |
[30:25] | me, Ken, Dad, Rhea. | 我 肯 爸爸 瑞亚 |
[30:27] | Rhea? Rhea’s in town? | 瑞亚 瑞亚在城里吗 |
[30:30] | Do you know nothing of the company | 你对自己要接管的公司 |
[30:31] | you’re supposed to be taking over? | 一无所知吗 |
[30:32] | Y’know, Waystar? Waystar Royco? | 你知道的 韦斯达 韦斯达·罗伊科集团 |
[30:35] | We do hate speech and roller coasters. | 我们发表仇恨言论 经营游乐园 |
[30:37] | Fuck you. | 去你妈的 |
[30:43] | Okay. | 好了 |
[30:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[30:47] | Before I hand these over, | 我把这些交给你之前 |
[30:48] | could… could I actually make one final request? | 可以…我可以提一个最终要求吗 |
[30:51] | Leo, my neighbor here, | 里奥 我隔壁办公室的 |
[30:53] | he sneezes like a cartoon character, | 他像卡通人物一样打喷嚏 |
[30:55] | so, I was thinking maybe a corner office… | 所以 我在想 也许换个角落办公室… |
[30:57] | Don’t overplay your hand, Gregory. | 别太过分 格雷戈里 |
[31:00] | Come on. | 快点 |
[31:02] | – Okay, w… – Come on. | -好吧… -快点 |
[31:19] | “Secret,” Greg? | 上面写着”机密” 格雷格 |
[31:23] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[31:25] | But not “Top Secret.” Interesting. | 但不是”最高机密” 有趣 |
[31:27] | Just “Secret,” that’s smart. | 只是”机密” 这很聪明 |
[31:29] | Just so people know, you know, | 这样大家就知道 |
[31:31] | – that these are secret. – They’re secret. Yeah. | -这些都是机密 -是机密 是啊 |
[31:34] | I don’t know, ’cause sometimes, the janitors, | 我不知道 因为有时候 看门人 |
[31:35] | they come and throw stuff out and… | 他们会过来扔东西 然后… |
[31:38] | But look, the actual envelope says “Receipts.” | 但是你看 信封上实际写着”收据” |
[31:41] | But they’re not, in fact, receipts. | 但实际上它们不是收据 |
[31:44] | Greg! You’re a criminal mastermind. | 格雷格 你真是一个犯罪策划天才 |
[31:48] | What polyglot genius could ever hope | 哪个通晓多国语言的天才才能有机会 |
[31:51] | to crack your impenetrable code? | 破解你这无法破解的密码呢 |
[31:54] | – Shut up. – God. | -闭嘴 -天哪 |
[31:56] | – Easy. – Sorry. | -淡定 -不好意思 |
[31:58] | Thanks for making time. | 感谢你抽时间 |
[32:01] | Yeah, well, you know, an unexpected, gap | 是的 嗯 你知道 日程计划里有一个 |
[32:04] | in the schedule. | 意想不到的时间间隙 |
[32:06] | And you what, you just happen to be here? | 那你呢 你正好在这里吗 |
[32:08] | – Seeing some theater. – Lovely. | -看戏 -真不错 |
[32:11] | “See some theater.” | “看戏” |
[32:13] | And your dad offered me the ride. | 你爸爸让我顺便搭飞机 |
[32:15] | And look, it’s… It’s good to chat. | 而且 聊…聊聊天很好 |
[32:18] | Because he’s… | 因为他是… |
[32:21] | he’s a very… Your dad’s a tough guy. I… | 他是一个非常…你的父亲是一个硬汉 我… |
[32:27] | I took it pretty hard getting fired. | 被解雇让我很难过 |
[32:31] | Yeah, sure. Sure, and… | 当然 当然… |
[32:34] | you know, we appreciate what you tried to do for us. | 你知道的 我们感谢你为我们所做的努力 |
[32:37] | But he’s been kind. He’s been kind to me. | 但是他很好 他对我很好 |
[32:40] | People don’t talk about his kindness. | 人们不会谈论他的善良 |
[32:42] | Yeah, no they don’t. Not a great deal. | 是的 不 他们不会 没什么大不了的 |
[32:45] | Look, I’m being very frank. | 听着 我很坦率 |
[32:48] | I hope that’s okay. | 我希望这样没问题 |
[32:49] | – Is it too much or bad? – Yeah… No… | -是太过了还是不好 -嗯 不… |
[32:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:58] | I feel we have a connection and I like you. | 我觉得我们之间有联系 我喜欢你 |
[33:00] | And I know what it’s like to fight your way through | 我知道如何通过自己的方式 |
[33:02] | in our industry, you know? | 在我们的行业里奋斗 你知道吗 |
[33:05] | Yeah. No, sure, I… I appreciate it. | 是啊 不 当然 我…我很感谢 |
[33:07] | Because you must be fond of Marcia. | 因为你一定很喜欢玛西娅 |
[33:10] | So… yeah, we have a, relationship. | 那…是的 我们关系不错 |
[33:17] | Yeah, you know, a very… | 是的 你知道 非常… |
[33:20] | functioning relationship. | 运作良好的关系 |
[33:22] | Well, look, | 好吧 听着 |
[33:23] | yeah, I don’t know what to say. I just like you | 是的 我不知道该说些什么 我就是喜欢你 |
[33:26] | and I… I… | 我…我… |
[33:28] | Your father’s a very appealing man, | 你父亲是一个很有魅力的人 |
[33:30] | – and I hope… – No, it’s fine. | -我希望… -不 很好 |
[33:32] | It’s… No, it’s good to check before you fuck someone’s dad. | 这…不 和某人的老爸睡觉之前先打探一下 这样很好 |
[33:37] | I mean, yeah. Do your due diligence, your paperwork. | 我是说 是的 做你的尽职调查 你的文书工作 |
[33:40] | Do I need to sign like a release form or…? | 我需要签一份授权协议书什么的吗… |
[33:43] | I feel like a total idiot, | 我觉得自己真是个白痴 |
[33:46] | so, congratulations. | 所以 恭喜你 |
[33:47] | – No, you shouldn’t. It’s… No. – No? | -不 你不应该这样想 这…不 -不吗 |
[33:49] | ‘Cause you play your cards pretty close. | 因为你的牌打得很准 |
[33:53] | Who says I have cards? | 谁说我手里有牌 |
[33:58] | But you’re okay? | 但是你还好吗 |
[34:02] | Honestly, no. | 老实说 不好 |
[34:04] | I feel like a flame-roasted, wood-fired dipshit. | 我觉得自己就像一个被火烤过的 木头烧过的笨蛋 |
[34:07] | Yeah, I did the thing that I said I was never gonna do, and… | 是的 我做了一件我说过永远不会做的事 然后… |
[34:11] | Now, I don’t know. I don’t… I don’t know. | 现在 我不知道 我不..我不知道 |
[34:16] | Well, the problem is it just so happens | 好吧 问题是 你碰巧 |
[34:19] | you’re very smart and talented, Siobhan. | 非常聪明又有才华 西沃恩 |
[34:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:25] | But… what does my dad think? | 但是…我爸怎么想的 |
[34:28] | Right? | 对吧 |
[34:29] | I’ve managed to get myself into this situation | 我成功地让自己陷入了这种境况 |
[34:31] | where “What does my dad think?” is my entire fucking universe. | “我爸在想什么”成了我他妈的整个世界 |
[34:33] | Well, I mean… maybe… | 好吧 我是说…也许… |
[34:37] | Maybe, isn’t now the time to just let him know, you know? | 也许吧 现在不是让他知道的时候 你懂吗 |
[34:40] | You have options. | 你还是候选人 |
[34:43] | Okay, yeah, but I can’t bluff him. | 好的 是的 但是我不能对他虚张声势 |
[34:45] | Sure, but… I happen to know there’s a media operation | 当然 但是…我碰巧知道有一家媒体运营 |
[34:49] | in need of a dynamic new CEO. | 需要一个充满活力的新总裁 |
[34:51] | And I happen to know Nan Pierce has a certain regard for you. | 我碰巧知道南·皮尔斯对你有些好感 |
[34:55] | And I happen to know she wouldn’t mind | 而且我碰巧知道 她不会介意 |
[34:57] | putting a fucking sharp, burnt stick | 把一根他妈的锋利的棍子 |
[34:59] | in your dad’s cyclops eye. | 插进你爸的巨人独眼里 |
[35:08] | Me at Pierce? | 我去皮尔斯吗 |
[35:11] | That’s never gonna happen, is it? | 这永远不会发生 是吗 |
[35:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:14] | But I can get it floated with clean hands, | 但是我可以用干净的手段提出这个方案 |
[35:17] | and they’ll consider it for sure. | 而且他们肯定会考虑的 |
[35:19] | Then it’s all upside. Keep it in your back pocket, | 那就全都有好处了 把这个位置收入囊中 |
[35:23] | lay it out to your dad, or even take the job. | 拿它向你爸摊牌 甚至真的接下这个工作 |
[35:30] | Well… | 这个… |
[35:33] | let me think about it. | 让我想想 |
[35:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:45] | And… | 那… |
[35:47] | So, what are… Whatcha doin’ tonight, Dad? | 那 今晚…今晚干什么 爸 |
[35:50] | Tonight? Cheltenham. | 今晚吗 切尔滕纳姆 |
[35:55] | – The Ulsterman. – Yeah. | -“乌尔斯特人” -是的 |
[35:56] | Watch him eat a fucking horse. | 看着他吃完他妈的一整匹马 |
[35:59] | Then, I don’t know. I… You know, | 然后 我不知道 我…你知道吗 |
[36:02] | I might have dinner with Rhea. | 我可能会和瑞亚共进晚餐 |
[36:05] | Yeah. Great. | 嗯 好啊 |
[36:07] | Yeah, she’s never been to Cheltenham. | 是的 她从没去过切尔滕纳姆 |
[36:10] | Yeah, well, it could be nice to see Cheltenham. | 是的 很高兴去切尔滕纳姆 |
[36:17] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[36:19] | You got a problem? | 你有意见吗 |
[36:23] | No. | 没有 |
[36:57] | Look at this place. | 看看这个地方 |
[36:59] | – How you doin’? – Hi. I’m Colin. | – 你好吗 -嗨 我是科林 |
[37:01] | – Max. Pleasure. – He’s with you? | -我是马克思 很高兴见到你 -他和你在一起吗 |
[37:02] | – Yeah, he’s the one. – Yeah. | -是的 就是那个 -嗯 |
[37:03] | So, what do we got? Mom? Dad? | 那 都有些谁 妈妈 爸爸 |
[37:06] | And the boy’s uncle is here also. | 男孩的叔叔也在这里 |
[37:10] | This is Phillip Cleave. He’ll take a few photographs. | 这位是菲利普·克利夫 他会拍几张照片 |
[37:12] | I’ll put together some press comments.- | 我会整理一些新闻评论 |
[37:18] | Actually, Ken. | 实际上 肯 |
[37:21] | Why don’t you come in with me? | 不如你跟我一起进去 |
[37:25] | You want me… | 你需要我… |
[37:26] | Well, you know, it looks a little weird. | 好吧 你知道 这看起来有点奇怪 |
[37:27] | You know, I bring you all this way, | 你知道 我一路把你带过来 |
[37:29] | and you sit in the car like a Labrador. Come in. | 然后你像拉布拉多犬一样坐在车里 进去吧 |
[37:39] | Paul, Andrew’s uncle. | 保罗 安德鲁的叔叔 |
[37:40] | Paul, pleased to meet you. Logan Roy. | 保罗 很高兴见到你 我是洛根·罗伊 |
[37:44] | And this is my son, Kendall. | 这是我儿子肯德尔 |
[37:46] | Hi. Hello. | 你好 你好 |
[37:49] | Steven and Theresa are in the lounge | 史蒂文和特蕾莎在休息室 |
[37:52] | – if you’d like to come in. – Please. | -欢迎你们进来 -你先请 |
[38:02] | Theresa. Steven. | 特蕾莎 史蒂文 |
[38:04] | Hi. Hello. | 你好 你好 |
[38:06] | – Steven. – Logan Roy. | -史蒂文 -罗根·罗伊 |
[38:10] | Would like a tea or a coffee? | 请问你喝茶还是咖啡 |
[38:12] | Well, yeah, that’s kind. | 嗯 你真客气 |
[38:14] | I’m good. Thank you. Thank you so much for seeing me. | 我不用了 谢谢 非常感谢你和我见面 |
[38:19] | You know, this has been a terrible tragedy. | 你知道 这是一场可怕的悲剧 |
[38:21] | Of course. | 当然 |
[38:23] | Sorry. Take a seat. | 抱歉 请坐 |
[39:27] | I’m doing teas. | 我在泡茶 |
[39:30] | No, not for me. Thank you. Thanks. | 不 我不用了 谢谢 谢谢 |
[39:35] | Water? | 喝水吗 |
[39:38] | Yes. Actually, thank you. Yes, please. | 好的 谢谢你 好的 请给我点水 |
[39:50] | You staying at your mother’s? | 你住在你妈妈家吗 |
[39:53] | Yep. Yes, I am. | 嗯 是的 |
[40:31] | Okay, let’s go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[40:32] | Dad. | 爸 |
[40:37] | Do you think I should maybe say something to them? | 你觉得我也许应该对他们说点些什么吗 |
[40:41] | No. | 不用 |
[41:08] | Poor bastards. | 可怜的混蛋 |
[41:12] | They’ve been through the ringer, you know? | 他们经历了葬礼 你知道吗 |
[41:15] | Fuck knows how they cope. | 天知道他们怎么应付的 |
[41:18] | They’re embarrassed, really. | 他们真的很尴尬 |
[41:20] | They knew he was a druggie. | 他们知道他是一个瘾君子 |
[41:23] | Yeah, that is life. | 没错 这就是生活 |
[41:28] | Don’t forget it. Right? | 别忘了这一点 对吧 |
[41:34] | You know, there’s nothing to be ashamed of. Our stuff. | 你知道 没有什么好羞耻的 我们的业务 |
[41:37] | We give them a bit of a laugh, some decent TV to watch, | 我们给他们带来一点欢笑 提供一些像样的电视 |
[41:40] | news that doesn’t talk down to them. | 一些不会对他们居高临下的新闻 |
[41:43] | Good fucking people. Nice fucking folk. | 都是他妈的好人 他妈的好人 |
[41:52] | You know, Dad won’t be pleased. | 你知道 爸不会高兴的 |
[41:53] | Well, she demanded my attendance, so… | 好吧 她要求我出席 所以… |
[41:56] | More scared of Mom than Dad? Interesting. | 比爸更害怕妈妈 有意思 |
[42:00] | What is this? A museum of wartime food? | 这是什么 战时食品博物馆吗 |
[42:03] | This is for display, right? None of this edible. | 这是拿来展览的 对吧 这些都不能吃 |
[42:08] | What did we buy last time we came? | 我们上次来买了些什么 |
[42:12] | It was a Scotch egg that I thought was a huge arancini, | 一个苏格兰炸蛋 我以为是巨大的炸饭球 |
[42:17] | and some lard. | 还有一些猪油 |
[42:19] | I’m just gonna get a banana. | 我要根香蕉好了 |
[42:21] | Can’t get food poisoning from bananas. | 吃香蕉不会食物中毒的 |
[42:24] | You’d be surprised. | 难说哦 |
[42:27] | Hello? | 你好 |
[42:32] | Hi… hi… hi, I’m involved in a criminal conspiracy. | 嗨…嗨…嗨 我卷入了一起犯罪阴谋 |
[42:36] | “Really?” Yes, yes, I am. | “真的吗” 是的 是的 我是 |
[42:38] | Yes, I… I destroyed some papers that I shouldn’t have. | 是的 我…我销毁了一些本不该拥有的文件 |
[42:41] | “Did you?” Yes, I did. Is that bad? | “是吗” 是的 我这样做了 那样很糟吗 |
[42:44] | “Yeah, that’s bad. Yeah, that could be bad. | “是的 那很糟糕 是的 那可能很糟糕 |
[42:46] | You could go to jail. Yeah, would you like that? | 你可能会坐牢 是的 你想要坐牢吗 |
[42:49] | Would you like that, pretty boy like you? | 你想那样吗 你这么帅气的小伙子 |
[42:50] | Would you like it? | 你想那样吗 |
[42:51] | You might… You might even like that.” | 你可能…你甚至可能会喜欢那样” |
[42:53] | Male rape. Rape of the male. | 男性鸡奸 鸡奸男性 |
[43:00] | That was lower jacket pocket. | 那是夹克下面的口袋 |
[43:05] | Lower jacket pocket. | 夹克下面的口袋 |
[43:07] | This is inside pocket. All aboard inside pocket. | 这是内袋 全部放在内袋里 |
[43:10] | This is inside pocket. This is inside pocket. | 这是内袋 这是内袋 |
[43:13] | Here I am, I’m moving. I’m moving. I’m moving. | 我在这里 我在移动 我在走动 我在走动 |
[43:16] | Brisk movement. Brisk movement. | 轻快的运动 轻快的运动 |
[43:18] | This is faster. Okay, wind is blowing. | 这样快了点 好吧 风在吹 |
[43:22] | And I’m talking louder. | 我在大声说话 |
[43:23] | “No, I don’t remember, Greg. No, I don’t remember.” Okay. | “不 我不记得了 格雷格 不 我不记得了” 好的 |
[43:27] | Criminal conspiracy. | 犯罪阴谋 |
[43:29] | “Really?” | “真的吗” |
[43:39] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[43:56] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[43:57] | Hello! | 你好 |
[44:00] | – Hi. Hello. – Siobhan. | -嗨 你好 -西沃恩 |
[44:03] | Ro-Ro! | 小罗 |
[44:05] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[44:08] | Thank you for coming down. | 谢谢你们的光临 |
[44:10] | Yeah, well, just following orders. | 嗯 只是听命令行事而已 |
[44:12] | Like a Nazi. | 像纳粹一样 |
[44:14] | Exactly. Right? | 没错 对吧 |
[44:15] | Well, you’re in the country, so what were you going to do? | 好吧 你门现在在乡下 所以你们打算做点什么 |
[44:18] | Go out whoring in Soho? | 去苏荷区嫖妓吗 |
[44:20] | Yeah, that would have been the first choice. | 嗯 那会是第一选择 |
[44:23] | Well, look, Kendall’s gone to the pub apparently, | 好吧 听着 很显然 肯德尔去酒吧了 |
[44:26] | so, I’ve just had a little bit of pigeon done. | 所以 我刚刚做了一点鸽子肉 |
[44:28] | Didn’t think anyone would be feeling terribly hungry. | 我觉得你们不会有谁感到非常饥饿 |
[44:30] | I know I’m not. | 我知道我不饿 |
[44:32] | No, right. | 不饿 是的 |
[44:33] | – Don’t want a great… – Course not. | -不想要大块的… -当然不饿 |
[44:34] | Bolus of gubbins. | 圆面包 |
[44:37] | – Take a plate. – Thank you. | -拿个盘子 -谢谢 |
[44:41] | Catch. | 接住 |
[44:42] | So, how are you? | 那 你好吗 |
[44:45] | Well, I might just as well ask you | 好吧 如果你要研究这种问题 |
[44:47] | if you’re going to go into all that. | 我也会问你这些问题的 |
[44:52] | It was… | 这… |
[44:53] | Wasn’t intended as an aggressive question, Mom. | 这个问题又不咄咄逼人 妈妈 |
[44:56] | – It’s… – No, I’m fine. | -这是… -不 我很好 |
[45:00] | Rory’s wonderful. | 罗里很棒 |
[45:04] | So, should I be mother? | 那我应该做妈妈吗 |
[45:05] | Yeah, why don’t you give it a go? | 嗯 你干嘛不试试呢 |
[45:14] | Yes, well, I’m sorry it’s not a 48-ounce T-bone steak | 是的 很抱歉 这不是48盎司的T骨牛排 |
[45:17] | with truffle fries, but there we go. | 配松露薯条 不过 请吃吧 |
[45:20] | Some of us don’t want coronary heart attacks. | 我可不希望冠心病发作 |
[45:22] | It’s nice, Mom. It’s nice. | 这菜很好 妈妈 这很好 |
[45:24] | There’s quite a lot of shot in the pigeon, | 鸽子里有很多子弹 |
[45:25] | so mind how you go or you’ll crack a tooth. | 所以 吃的时候注意下 不然牙齿要崩裂 |
[45:28] | And the shot can take a bit of feather in, too. | 子弹还可能会带进去一些羽毛 |
[45:31] | Shot and feather. | 子弹和羽毛 |
[45:32] | Shall we begin with the negotiation straight away? | 我们可以马上开始谈判吗 |
[45:36] | The first time I’ve had you in for the night in a decade. | 十年来我第一次让你在家里过夜 |
[45:39] | It’s just a shame it’s so you can put the squeeze on me | 真是太丢脸了 这样你才可以帮着你爸 |
[45:41] | – for your father. – Ma, it’s not like that. | -挤压我 -妈 不是那样的 |
[45:45] | – No? – No. | -不是吗 -不是 |
[45:47] | Tell me, what does it feel like | 告诉我 被送到这里来 |
[45:48] | being sent here to wheedle out your mother. | 哄你妈妈 感觉如何 |
[45:51] | Don’t look at me. | 不要看我 |
[45:53] | I’m not getting involved. She’s right. | 我又没有参与 她说的没错 |
[45:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:57] | Thank you, a bit of solidarity. | 谢谢你 展现了一点点团结 |
[45:59] | Twenty years too late, but never mind. | 虽然晚了二十年 不过没关系 |
[46:02] | Someone’s taking Mommy’s side. | 有人站在了妈妈一边 |
[46:04] | If… If you want to get into it, you’re just posturing, right? | 如果…如果你想站在我们这边 现在这样只是在装样子 对吗 |
[46:08] | And if you go with Sandy and Stewy, | 如果你选择桑迪和斯图威 |
[46:10] | you’re burning down the Coliseum with your children inside it. | 那你就会烧毁体育馆 而你自己的孩子也身在其中 |
[46:13] | I’ve thought about it. I’ve discussed with Rory. | 我已经考虑过了 我已经和罗里讨论过了 |
[46:16] | Yeah, well, great to get his brain on it. | 是的 很好 很高兴有他帮着出主意 |
[46:18] | Potatoes. | 土豆 |
[46:20] | He’s actually rather clever. | 他实际上很聪明 |
[46:22] | Yeah, before he rolls | 是的 他卷他的 |
[46:23] | one of his tobacco and hash monstrosities. | 烟草和大麻烟之前还是有点脑子的 |
[46:26] | – My God. – Sorry, what was that? | -天哪 -对不起 你说什么 |
[46:29] | Nothing, Mum. There’s a number. | 没事 妈妈 有个金额 |
[46:32] | Here we go. The chiseling begins. This’ll be good. | 开始了 开始凿心了 这样很好 |
[46:35] | How much can we screw out of our dear old mother? | 我们可以从亲爱的老母亲那里抠走多少钱呢 |
[46:38] | Well, Dad, unrelated to the vote of course, | 好吧 爸爸 当然 这事和投票关系 |
[46:42] | is willing to reopen the divorce settlement. | 愿意重新商定离婚协议 |
[46:45] | So, what’s the number? | 那 多少金额 |
[46:48] | Well, what do you want? | 好吧 你想要什么 |
[46:49] | I want to piss off your father. | 我想惹怒你父亲 |
[46:51] | Well, I think that’s working. | 好吧 我觉得行得通 |
[46:53] | Come on, help yourselves. All right then, come on. | 来吧 随便吃点吧 好了 开动吧 |
[46:58] | What’s his top number? | 他的最高出价是多少 |
[47:01] | Well, he told me to tell you ten, but it’s 40. | 好吧 他让我告诉你是1千万 但实际是4千万 |
[47:07] | – So, it’s 50. – N… No, it’s 40. | -那就是5千万 -不 …不 是4千万 |
[47:11] | Roman, you’re not very good at this. | 罗曼 你不擅长这种事 |
[47:13] | No, what’s the real top? | 不 真正的最高价是多少 |
[47:15] | He doesn’t have the real top. | 他没有真正的最高价 |
[47:17] | Dad would never tell him. | 爸爸永远不会告诉他的 |
[47:19] | I know what I’d like. | 我知道我想要什么了 |
[47:22] | Tell him the summer palace. | 告诉他 我要夏宫 |
[47:25] | The Hamptons House. | 汉普顿庄园 |
[47:27] | You hate it out there. | 你讨厌那里 |
[47:28] | Yeah, but he loves it, doesn’t he? | 是的 但是他喜欢那里 不是吗 |
[47:30] | He loves the parties, the clam bakes | 他喜欢在那里开派对 和鄙视他的人 |
[47:32] | with people who despise him. Such fun. | 一起烤蛤蜊 非常多的乐趣 |
[47:34] | But that’s like… What is that? | 但那里价值…值多少 |
[47:35] | That’s like 150 million. | 差不多1.5亿了吧 |
[47:37] | It doesn’t matter, Roman. It’s just numbers. | 没关系 罗曼 这只是数字 |
[47:39] | I’ll have a word with Jack the Ulsterman, too. | 我也会和”乌尔斯特人”杰克谈一谈 |
[47:41] | Can throw that in. | 可以把这加进去 |
[47:42] | – Okay. But… – Or… | -好的 但是… -或者… |
[47:45] | How about 20 million… | 给我两千万… |
[47:47] | and you kids give me Christmas every year. | 你们这些孩子每年都陪我过圣诞节 |
[47:50] | Come on. Mom, don’t make it like… | 来吧 妈 不带这样的… |
[47:53] | I would like to come for Christmas. | 我很乐意来过圣诞节 |
[47:54] | Sure. | 当然 |
[47:57] | No… You never invite us. | 不…是你从不邀请我们 |
[47:59] | Well, that’s because you’ve made it quite clear | 好吧 那是因为你已经说的很清楚了 |
[48:01] | – you wouldn’t come. – That was one time. | -你不会来 -那只是某一次 |
[48:03] | That was several times. | 那是好几次 |
[48:04] | – I was 18. – Look. | -我当时才18岁 -听着 |
[48:08] | I would like to see you for Christmas… | 我想你圣诞节和我一起过… |
[48:11] | instead of you always being with your father. | 而不是总是和你父亲在一起 |
[48:15] | Why don’t you ask him what he’d rather? | 你为什么不问问他想怎么选呢 |
[48:18] | He can keep the summer palace | 他可以留着夏宫 |
[48:20] | if I get the family every Christmas. | 如果我每年圣诞节都能有你们陪 |
[48:22] | You have to have good lines of communication | 离婚以后 你必须保持良好的 |
[48:23] | after a divorce. It’s absolutely key. | 沟通渠道 这绝对很关键 |
[48:27] | So, I think we have to hear which he’d prefer. | 所以 我觉得我们必须听听他更喜欢哪一个 |
[48:31] | Let’s make him choose. | 让他来作选择 |
[49:35] | Y’know, it’s a shame you didn’t make it to supper. | 你知道吗 你没来吃晚饭真是太可惜了 |
[49:37] | It ended up being rather a nice evening. | 结果是个相当不错的夜晚 |
[49:41] | I’m sorry I missed it. | 对不起 我错过了 |
[49:45] | Turned out your father was prepared to sell you all off | 原来你父亲为了保留一块地产[夏宫] |
[49:47] | like chattels to keep a piece of real estate, | 准备把你们像动产一样都卖了 |
[49:50] | but that doesn’t surprise me. | 不过 这一点也不让我感到惊讶 |
[49:53] | You’re gonna be okay to come for Christmas, I take it? | 我就当你接受过来陪我过圣诞节的条件了 |
[49:58] | Great. | 好的 |
[50:04] | Mom. Mom. | 妈妈 妈妈 |
[50:09] | I… I… | 我…我… |
[50:11] | have some… some things I’d like to… | 有一些…有一些事我想… |
[50:16] | to talk about. To… To tell you. | 谈谈 想…想告诉你 |
[50:19] | No more long lists of my emotional deficiencies. | 不要再对我的情感缺陷长篇大论了 |
[50:22] | No, Mom. | 不是的 妈妈 |
[50:26] | No, it’s… | 不 这是… |
[50:31] | It’s something I’ve done… | 是我做过的一件事… |
[50:35] | that I don’t feel great about. | 让我感觉不太好 |
[50:40] | Right. | 是吧 |
[50:43] | Oh, Dear. | 这样啊 |
[50:49] | Do you think maybe we can talk? | 你觉得我们可以谈谈吗 |
[50:51] | Sure. Absolutely. | 当然 肯定啊 |
[50:54] | Go ahead, but… | 说吧 但是… |
[50:57] | Yeah, but are they quite difficult things? Because… | 哦 但是 是很困难的事情吗 因为… |
[51:01] | you know… a bit tired for home truths. | 你知道的…我对令人不愉快的真相有点厌倦 |
[51:06] | Right. | 对 |
[51:11] | Well, yeah, it’s a bit difficult. | 好吧 是的 是有点困难 |
[51:15] | Okay.. | 好的. |
[51:19] | Well… go on. | 好吧…继续说吧 |
[51:25] | – It’s fine. – No, no. I want to. Come on. | -没关系 -不 不 我想听 说吧 |
[51:27] | – It’s okay. – No. | -没关系 -不 |
[51:29] | If you want, we can absolutely do it now, but… | 如果你愿意 我们现在绝对可以谈谈 但是… |
[51:33] | you know, it might be better to do it over an egg? | 你知道吗 也许吃个鸡蛋再谈会更好 |
[51:37] | Sure. | 当然 |
[51:40] | Let’s… Let’s do it over an egg. | 我们…我们吃个鸡蛋再谈 |
[51:41] | Yeah. We’ll feel better in the morning, | 是啊 我们早上会感觉好一些 |
[51:44] | and we can do it tomorrow. | 我们可以明天再谈 |
[51:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:51] | Sleep tight, sweet boy. | 睡个好觉 亲爱的儿子 |
[52:01] | Fuck. | 他妈的 |
[52:03] | Du… Yeah, h… how did it come to this? | 伙…嗯 这 …这事怎么会发展成这样 |
[52:07] | – How did it come to this? – You’re right. | -这事怎么会发展成这样 -你说得对 |
[52:10] | – What’s th… – You’re right. | -怎么了… -你说得对 |
[52:12] | No one will ever know. | 没有人会知道 |
[52:15] | No one will ever know you sent me to shred the records | 没有人会知道你派我来粉碎这些 |
[52:21] | of off-book hush-money and illegal intimidation. | 账外黑钱和非法恐吓的记录 |
[52:30] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[52:32] | Put on the disappearing sauce. | 涂上消失的酱汁 |
[52:34] | Sauce it. Sauce it. | 调味 调味 |
[52:36] | Okay. A little purifying flame. | 好了 来一点净化的火焰 |
[52:40] | – Okay, stand back. – Yeah. | -好了 退后一步 -好的 |
[52:51] | Okay, just a minute. | 好吧 等一下 |
[52:52] | The evidence does not want to be destroyed. | 证据不希望被销毁 |
[53:05] | F… | 操… |
[53:10] | “Lord of Malfeasance, give us your divine blessing.” | “渎职之主 请赐予我们你神圣的祝福” |
[53:16] | – Hold my beer? – Yep. | -帮我拿着啤酒 -好的 |
[53:25] | – Yeah. – Good! | -好了 -这下好了 |
[53:38] | – Hi, there. – Hi… | -嗨 你好 -嗨… |
[53:40] | I’m here to see Logan Roy. | 我来这里见洛根·罗伊 |
[53:41] | Sure, this gentleman will show you to him. | 当然 这位先生会带你去见他 |
[53:57] | Dad. | 爸 |
[53:57] | Siobhan…. They told me you were here. | 西沃恩….他们告诉我 你在这里 |
[54:00] | This is unexpected. | 真是意外 |
[54:03] | Yeah, we were due a check-in with the memo. | 是啊 我们本来应该谈谈备忘录的 |
[54:06] | And then you fled the country, then you fled London. | 然后你从美国逃跑了 又从伦敦逃跑了 |
[54:09] | – Well… – So… | -好吧… -所以… |
[54:10] | My schedule goes through Kerry. We’ve had some emergencies. | 我的日程是凯莉在安排 我们出了一些紧急情况 |
[54:15] | Yeah, you’re kind of elusive, Dad. | 是的 你有点神出鬼没 爸 |
[54:17] | Why didn’t you tell me you were coming? | 你为什么不告诉我你要来 |
[54:21] | Well, because… | 好吧 因为… |
[54:23] | honestly, I was afraid that you would run away again. | 老实说 我担心你会再次逃跑 |
[54:26] | I have never run away from anything in my life. | 我这辈子从没因为任何事情逃跑 |
[54:28] | Can we just… just talk about the memo? | 我们能不能…只谈谈备忘录的事 |
[54:32] | I owe you a response. | 我欠你一个回应 |
[54:37] | You’ve not… You’ve not read it? | 你还没有…你还没看吗 |
[54:39] | Siobhan, I have an in-tray the size of Argentina. | 西沃恩 我有一个阿根廷那么大的收文篮[事务繁忙] |
[54:46] | Okay. | 好的 |
[54:55] | You know… Actually, you know what? Also, I… | 你知道…实际上 你知道吗 我还是… |
[55:00] | I need to ask. Is it still me? | 我还是要问 还是我吗 |
[55:05] | What? | 什么 |
[55:06] | Come on! Dad. | 拜托 爸 |
[55:09] | Has anything changed? Because, you know, it feels like it has. | 是什么变了吗 因为 你知道 感觉就像是发生了什么变化 |
[55:12] | And, you know, when you said it… | 而且 你知道吗 你当时说的时候… |
[55:14] | it felt really real. | 感觉真的很真实 |
[55:17] | And I know… I know you haven’t always liked my words. | 而且我知道…我知道你并不总是喜欢我说的话 |
[55:19] | You haven’t always been happy with my words, | 你对我说的话并不总是很满意 |
[55:21] | but come on. We can discuss. | 但是拜托 我们可以讨论的 |
[55:27] | You know that I want this, and that I can do it. | 你知道我想要这个位置 而且我可以做到 |
[55:32] | Then why are you fucking me about? | 那你为什么要耍我 |
[55:36] | As in… | 哪方面… |
[55:37] | Putting your name in for the Pierce job? | 争取皮尔斯的新总裁的职位 |
[55:41] | – I… – Talking to those backstabbers. | -我… -和那些背后暗算我的人谈话 |
[55:45] | What’s that all about? | 那是什么意思 |
[55:46] | If you’re gonna be coming in here | 如果你打算来这里 |
[55:47] | talking a whole load of crap to your father? | 跟你父亲讲一堆废话 为什么还要那样做 |
[55:51] | – Who t… who told you? – Who told me? | -谁…谁告诉你的 -谁告诉我的 |
[55:54] | It’s all over town. | 城里都传遍了 |
[55:55] | Nan Pierce is shouting it like a war trophy in the city. | 南·皮尔斯在城里大肆宣扬 就像得到了战利品一样 |
[55:59] | Okay, well, you know what? | 好吧 你知道吗 |
[56:00] | I had to keep my options open, Dad. | 我不得不保持选择的态度 爸爸 |
[56:01] | Yeah. I see. I see. ‘Cause we… | 是啊 我懂了 我懂了 因为我们… |
[56:04] | ‘Cause we have a little fallout or something? | 因为我们有一些余波什么的吗 |
[56:09] | We’re a family. | 我们是一家人 |
[56:11] | We can have our bumps. I don’t expect that. | 我们可能会有矛盾 我完全没想到你会这样做 |
[56:13] | – Well, it’s not that I was… – Family, Siobhan! | -好吧 我不是我… -家人 西沃恩 |
[56:17] | If you don’t understand that… | 如果你不明白家人的意义… |
[56:20] | then fuck off. | 那就滚远点 |
[56:37] | Eggy pegs? She doin’ eggy pegs? | 鸡蛋饼吗 她在做鸡蛋饼吗 |
[56:43] | She’s… | 她是… |
[56:45] | She’s sorry if she misses our departure. | 如果她一会错过我们的离开 她为此道歉 |
[56:48] | She’s got quite a lot to do. | 她有很多事要做 |
[56:52] | Sure. Can happen. | 当然 有可能发生 |
[56:57] | Yeah. Yeah, it can. Right. | 是啊 是的 有可能 对 |
[57:13] | There you go. | 拿着 |
[57:17] | Dad. Dad. | 爸 爸 |
[57:19] | Just need to confirm something. | 只是需要确认点事情 |
[57:21] | Decent deal. Right? 20 and Christmas. | 交易划算 对吧 2千万加圣诞节 |
[57:24] | Good kid. Good kid. | 好孩子 好孩子 |
[57:27] | Yep, I screwed Mom for you. That’s, you know, | 是的 为了你 我把妈妈给耍了 你知道吗 |
[57:31] | the fucking dream, right? | 这事跟做梦一样 对吧 |
[57:32] | You should probably go and poke your eyes out now. | 你现在应该去把你的眼睛挖出来 看是不是真的在做梦 |
[57:35] | Right. Yeah. | 对 是啊 |
[57:39] | – How’d it go with Shiv? – We had it out. Yeah. | -小西怎么样 -我们吵架了 是啊 |
[57:43] | With the ammunition, | 现在有了弹药 |
[57:45] | I think I got the noose from around my neck. | 我想我脖子上的绞索掉下来了 |
[57:48] | – Good. Good. – Thank you. | -很好 很好 -谢谢 |
[57:51] | I’m pleased to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[57:52] | You know, I’ve been thinking… | 你知道吗 我一直在想… |
[57:54] | maybe… maybe look farther afield for the next me. | 也许…也许在更宽的范围内寻找我的接班人 |
[58:01] | Maybe a shortlist of two or three? | 也许拟一份两三个人的候选名单 |
[58:04] | I’d be pleased to help you look. | 我很乐意帮你找 |
[58:09] | – Yeah. – Ken. | -嗯 -肯 |
[58:10] | Listen, is she on the plane? | 听着 她在飞机上吗 |
[58:13] | Okay, just… I think we’ve got a problem. | 好的 只是…我觉得我们有麻烦了 |
[58:17] | Just be careful, okay? I think I got fucked. | 千万小心 好吗 我想我被耍了 |