时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | There’s a small matter we wanted to make you aware of. | 我们有一件小事想让你知道 |
[00:03] | Former cruise employee, James Wiesel in accounting, | 曾在游轮公司担任会计的詹姆斯·韦塞尔 |
[00:05] | seems to have gotten spooked. And… | 好像被官司吓到了 而且… |
[00:08] | seems like he might be about to talk. | 看上去他有可能要开口了 |
[00:09] | I thought we had this all sewn up. | 我还以为我们把这一切都解决了呢 |
[00:11] | -I said I’d hoped. -Don’t… Interrupt me. | -我说的是希望如此 -不要…打断我 |
[00:14] | Have you talked to your dad about a major injection | 你跟你爸谈过注入大笔投资 |
[00:17] | or even taking us private? | 甚至是将我们私有化吗 |
[00:19] | It’s a conversation we can have. | 这事我们之间就可以谈 |
[00:21] | To Bill, the best boss that ever lived. | 敬比尔 有史以来最好的老板 |
[00:24] | So I’m gonna create a word document for you, | 我要做个文档给你 |
[00:27] | and then I’m gonna print it because I don’t want anything | 然后我打印给你 因为我不想任何纸质材料上 |
[00:30] | with my handwriting on it. | 留有我的笔迹 |
[00:32] | I think Rhea is dangerous, and I think we need to stop her. | 我认为瑞亚很危险 而且我认为我们必须阻止她 |
[00:34] | We need to put feelings aside and call a family truce. | 我们需要抛开个人恩怨 来一次家庭休战 |
[00:37] | So we made the second threat-slash-offer | 那 我们向韦塞尔先生提出了第二次 |
[00:39] | to Mr. Wiesel, and he said, “No.” | 恩威并施的提议 他拒绝了 |
[00:40] | The new face is gonna get ripped to shreds. | 新人会被撕成碎片 |
[00:42] | I really am wondering about Rhea. Have I got her right? | 我真的在想瑞亚的问题 我看她看准了吗 |
[00:46] | She’s the one. | 她最合适 |
[00:48] | I shall be appointing Rhea Jarrell | 我将任命瑞亚·贾瑞尔 |
[00:51] | as my Chief Executive Officer. | 作为我的集团总裁 |
[00:54] | This empire of shit, time to pay up. | 这个狗屎帝国 是时候偿还一切了 |
[01:28] | Good evening. I’m Susan Vardy, | 晚上好 我是苏珊·瓦尔迪 |
[01:30] | and in focus tonight, an exclusive interview | 今晚重点报道 独家专访 |
[01:33] | with Waystar Royco whistleblower James Weissel. | 韦斯达·罗伊科集团举报者詹姆斯·韦塞尔 |
[01:38] | Sexual exploitation, violence, theft, | 性剥削 暴力 盗窃 |
[01:40] | plus, a host of other crimes, all of it hidden | 此外 还有许多其他罪行 全部隐藏在 |
[01:42] | by cover-ups and corruption | 掩盖与腐败之下 |
[01:44] | -to avoid damaging headlines… -Cha-ching. | -以避免负面新闻 -滴答滴答 |
[01:46] | – Book deal, book deal! -That’s what my guest | -黑幕 黑幕 -我们的嘉宾指控 |
[01:47] | alleges went on for decades inside Brightstar, | 上述现象在”明亮星” 美国第二大 |
[01:51] | America’s second-largest cruise line operator. | 游轮运营公司 内部存在了数十年 |
[01:54] | So, James, you witnessed some terrible things at Brightstar. | 那 詹姆斯 您在明亮星见证了一些可怕的事情 |
[01:58] | What disturbed you the most? | 最让您感到困扰的是什么 |
[01:59] | Well, Susan… | 嗯 苏珊… |
[02:01] | “Well, Susan, I’m a piece of shit. | “好吧 苏珊 我是个垃圾 |
[02:02] | -I’m a weasel, and I’m scared.” -Brightstar Cruises was, | -我是黄鼠狼 我很害怕 ” -明亮星游轮是一个 |
[02:04] | for decades, a cesspool of mismanagement… | 几十年来 管理不善的大粪坑…… |
[02:07] | and millions and millions of dollars paid out over decades | 数十年来支付了数百万美元 |
[02:13] | to cover up sexual exploitation and harassment | 以掩盖由明亮星的员工提供的 |
[02:18] | by Brightstar employees, and a lot of it | 性剥削和性骚扰 其中很多事情 |
[02:21] | actually committed by the man in charge, Lester McClintock. | 实际上是由当时的负责人莱斯特·麦克林托克犯下的 |
[02:25] | -Uncle Mo. -Mo McClintock. | -莫叔叔 -莫·麦克林托克 |
[02:27] | Who could forget our Mo? | 谁能忘了我们的老莫 |
[02:28] | Then you have even more serious incidents | 而且 还有更严重的事件 |
[02:29] | occurring outside of U.S. Jurisdiction. | 发生在美国管辖范围之外 |
[02:32] | Guests overboard, injury, and, uh, unexplained deaths. | 来宾落水 受伤 以及原因不明的死亡 |
[02:36] | And what are you saying about these incidents, | 那您怎么看待这些事件 |
[02:39] | including passengers overboard? | 包括乘客落水这样的情况 |
[02:41] | -I don’t know everything. -Oh! | -我什么都不知道 -噢 |
[02:43] | He doesn’t know everything now. | 他现在什么都不知道了 |
[02:44] | But I know what the stories were, | 但是 我知道故事的内容 |
[02:46] | and I do know that there was no appetite… | 而且我很清楚 没有任何… |
[02:48] | Yeah, where’s the proof, Ruth? | 证据在哪里 露丝 |
[02:50] | …whatsoever from the senior management | …高层管理人员有意向 |
[02:53] | for uncovering the truth. | 去揭露真相 |
[02:54] | Yeah, who’s backing you, weasel? Hm? | 是谁在支持你 黄鼠狼 嗯 |
[02:56] | -You’re saying there were cover-ups? -Absolutely. | -你是说有人在掩盖这些事吗 -绝对的 |
[02:58] | And people, people off the ship, the company HQ, | 还有那些人 下船的人 公司总部的人 |
[03:01] | did they know this sort of cover-up was going on? | 他们知道正在进行这种掩盖吗 |
[03:04] | Well, there was there a certain amount of oversight, um… | 好吧 公司确实有一些人在负责监管 嗯… |
[03:08] | Gerri Kellman… | 格丽·科尔曼… |
[03:10] | -Gerri! -Gerri Kellman, the Waystar general counsel. | -格丽 -韦斯达的总顾问格丽·科尔曼 |
[03:12] | -Gerri alert! -…saying no bad PR | -格丽警报 -…她说 要优先考虑 |
[03:15] | -was the priority. -Yeah, Gerri! | -没有糟糕的公关 -耶 格丽 |
[03:16] | That, um, senior management was to be protected. | 嗯 高级管理人员应该受到保护 |
[03:19] | And that went on until Bill Lockheart changed things up. | 这种情况一直持续到比尔·洛克哈特改变了局面 |
[03:22] | -Wow! Old Bill! -Bill Lockheart was the then-head | -哇 老比尔 -比尔·洛克哈特是当时的 |
[03:25] | -of parks and cruises. -Fuck Bill. | -公园和游轮部门的负责人 -去他妈的比尔 |
[03:27] | Yeah, there was a clean up under Bill and | 是的 在比尔的领导下 公司进行了大整治 |
[03:29] | he reported to Kendall Roy. | 他向肯德尔·罗伊述职 |
[03:30] | I liked Bill when we met him. | 我们遇到比尔的时候 我很喜欢他 |
[03:32] | -Ken! -You know, they tried to clean things up. | -肯 -你知道吗 他们试图整治公司 |
[03:35] | And, uh, recently, Tom Wambsgans… | 然后 最近 汤姆·万布斯甘斯… |
[03:38] | Wambsgans! | 万布斯甘斯 |
[03:39] | I believe he tied off a lot of loose ends. | 我相信他做了很多收尾工作 |
[03:42] | Hey, bangin’ on the Tom-Tom! | 嘿 了不起的汤姆 |
[03:43] | But getting into the details a bit. | 但是稍微深入一点细节 |
[03:44] | -Woo, Tom! -Nope. | -厉害啊 汤姆 -不 |
[03:46] | Your mom and dad should be so proud. | 你的爸爸妈妈应该为此感到骄傲 |
[03:47] | You mentioned this… | 你提到的这个… |
[03:48] | …phrase | …短语 |
[03:49] | that occurred many times in the shadow logs. | 在影子日志中多次出现过 |
[03:50] | -Ooh, “Shadow logs”! -Incident: NRPI. | -噢 “影子日志” -事件 NRPI |
[03:52] | Uh… Yeah, that’s, uh… | 嗯…意思就是 嗯… |
[03:54] | No Real Person Involved. | 无真人参与 |
[03:57] | Uh-huh, and what does that mean? | 嗯 那是什么意思 |
[03:59] | That means it’s a sex worker | 就是说 是一个性工作者 |
[04:01] | or a migrant worker at a foreign port, | 或者是外国港口的移民工人 |
[04:04] | not involving a guest or a permanent member of staff. | 不涉及客人或固定员工 |
[04:10] | No real person involved. | 无真人参与 |
[04:12] | -And these shadow logs… -Oh, I can’t watch any more of | -那这些影子日志… -噢 我再也看不下去 |
[04:15] | this fucking bullshit | 这该死的扯谈了 |
[04:16] | …with the full record of these crimes. | …完整地记录了这些罪行 |
[04:17] | Here you are, Connor. | 给你 康纳 |
[04:18] | -Do you know where they are? -No. No, I– | -你知道日志在哪吗 -不知道 不知道 我… |
[04:21] | Dad, you okay? | 爸 你没事吧 |
[04:23] | It’s bullshit! Clearly, Sandy’s backing him. Clearly. | 太扯谈了 很明显 是桑迪在支持他 很明显 |
[04:26] | With his buddy and his six fucking shell companies. | 与他的搭档 还有他的六家他妈的空壳公司 |
[04:30] | Sick bastards who’d fucking do and say anything. | 他妈的什么都说什么都干的狗混蛋 |
[04:34] | Don’t you think we should watch, though, | 但是 你不觉得我们应该看吗 |
[04:36] | so we can have a response? | 这样我们才能回应 |
[04:37] | I’ve got 50 fucking people paid to watch this shit. | 我他妈出钱请了50个人在看这个狗屎 |
[04:39] | It’s senior management’s duty to be in control… | 高级管理人员的责任是管理好… |
[04:42] | I don’t need to see this nonsense. We’ll watch it later. | 我不需要看这个废话 我们晚点再看 |
[04:44] | …of the people it employed. | …公司雇用的人员 |
[04:45] | Either they did know, which is terrible, | 他们要么很清楚内情 这样就太可怕了 |
[04:47] | or they didn’t know, which is an unconscionable… | 或者他们根本不知情 这样的话 就是不合理的… |
[04:51] | -lack of control. -Uh-huh. | -缺乏控制 -嗯 |
[04:53] | Waystar representatives declined to appear… | 韦斯达公司的代表拒绝露面… |
[04:55] | -Uh-huh. -…but they did issue a statement saying, | -嗯 -…不过 他们发表了一份声明说 |
[04:57] | -“We are disappointed…” -Okay, thanks for letting me know. | -“我们很失望…” -好的 谢谢你告诉我 |
[04:58] | “…you have given airtime | ” …你们播放了 |
[05:00] | to these recycled and debunked claims…” | 这些加工过的 而且已经被揭穿的声明…” |
[05:02] | Fuck! | 操 |
[05:06] | So… bad. Bad. But, uh… | 很…糟糕 很糟 不过… |
[05:10] | Yeah, but not too bad? | 嗯 不过还不算糟透了 |
[05:11] | Bad, I think. Very bad. | 很糟 我觉得 非常糟 |
[05:14] | I would agree. Bad. | 我认同 很糟 |
[05:16] | Yeah, obviously, it’s fucking bad, Frank, | 嗯 很明显 这他妈很糟 弗兰克 |
[05:18] | we’re talking here about how bad. | 我们是在这里讨论具体有多糟 |
[05:19] | Well, just from a PR perspective I wouldn’t want anyone | 好吧 从公关的角度来看 我不希望任何人 |
[05:22] | to underplay how bad it was. | 低估这件事的糟糕程度 |
[05:27] | These are the talking points that we’re hitting. | 这些是我们要攻击的谈话要点 |
[05:31] | He’s embittered. | 他带着怨恨 |
[05:33] | He’s the bad guy covering his tracks. | 他是个掩盖自己劣迹的坏人 |
[05:35] | No proof, no victim voices, and nothing that new. | 没有证据 没有受害者的发言 也没有什么新鲜的内容 |
[05:39] | Want to hear what I think? | 想听听我的想法吗 |
[05:42] | I think we say the truth. | 我觉得我们说出真相 |
[05:48] | That the senior cadre here, and the family, | 这里的高级管理层和家族成员 |
[05:51] | knew nothing of this. | 对此一无所知 |
[05:53] | So we throw Mo overboard. Mo, bad apple. | 所以我们抛弃莫 老莫是个坏苹果 |
[05:57] | Jim Weasel, bad apple. | 黄鼠狼詹姆 也是个坏苹果 |
[05:59] | Spies a book deal. Sotto voce, backed by Sandy and Stewy, | 秘密进行内幕交易 私下串通 得到了桑迪和斯图威 |
[06:03] | all corporate fuckery, no real concern. | 全是公司的鬼把戏 没什么大不了的 |
[06:06] | And in terms of historic shit? I’m afraid we give up Bill. | 就以往的烂事而言 恐怕我们得拿比尔当炮灰 |
[06:10] | Because he should have let us know what he discovered, | 因为他应该让我们知道他的发现 |
[06:13] | rather than clean up without telling us the details. | 而不是在不告诉我们的情况下进行公司整治 |
[06:21] | I don’t think there’s gonna be paper | 我觉得 除了比尔 |
[06:23] | that shows anything beyond Bill. | 不会有别的文件了 |
[06:25] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[06:28] | I mean, everyone likes Bill, but… | 我的意思是 每个人都喜欢比尔 但是… |
[06:32] | -I like Bill. -I mean, Bill tried to clean up. | -我喜欢比尔 -我是说 比尔试图进行整治 |
[06:36] | I like Bill. | 我喜欢比尔 |
[06:38] | It seems like Bill is where the buck stops, though, right? | 不过 看起来牺牲比尔就能降压 对吧 |
[08:17] | Do we kill Bill? | 我们牺牲比尔吗 |
[08:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:24] | So… | 那… |
[08:26] | I think I just, uh, turned down a quarter of a billion dollars. | 我想我刚刚拒绝了10亿美元的四分之一份额 |
[08:32] | Yeah, I’m gonna– I’m gonna make a drink. | 是的 我要…我要喝一杯 |
[08:34] | Uh… I think– I think I’m gonna… | 嗯…我想…我想我得… |
[08:36] | I– I can drink these drinks, right? | 我…我可以喝这些酒 对吧 |
[08:38] | These are drinks for people? | 这些是给人喝的酒吧 |
[08:39] | Looks like there might be a slight uptick in ticket sales. | 看样子票务销售可能会略有上升 |
[08:41] | ‘Cause Logan… promised he’ll look after me, so– | 因为洛根…答应他会照顾我的 所以… |
[08:46] | -A quarter of a billion? -Mm-hm? | -放弃十亿的四分之一份额吗 -嗯 |
[08:49] | -Instead, you’re trusting Dad? -What? | -相反 你信任我爸 -怎么了 |
[08:52] | No, I mean, | 不 我是说 |
[08:54] | my grandpa changes his mind a lot, so it’s not final. | 我爷爷经常改变主意 所以这不是最终决定 |
[08:56] | And plus, um, he’s so sturdy. | 而且 嗯 他很健壮 |
[08:59] | Like, who knows how long I might have to wait. | 所以 天知道我可能要等多久 |
[09:02] | I’m good, anyway, ’cause, uh… | 总之 我很好 因为 呃… |
[09:04] | My– So, I was just talking to my mom, and she said, | 我的…那 我刚刚和我妈通话 她说 |
[09:08] | apparently, he’ll leave me five million anyway, | 显然 他无论如何都会留五百万给我 |
[09:11] | so I’m golden, baby. | 所以我还是很有钱 宝贝 |
[09:13] | You can’t do anything with five, Greg. | 五百万屁都干不了 格雷格 |
[09:15] | Five’s a nightmare. | 五百万就是个噩梦 |
[09:17] | Mm– Is it? | 嗯…是吗 |
[09:18] | Oh, yeah. Can’t retire, not worth it to work. | 嗯 是的 既不能退休 又不值得去工作 |
[09:23] | Oh, yes. Five will drive you un poco loco | 噢 没错 五百万会让你有点神经小错乱 |
[09:27] | my fine feathered friend. | 我可爱的好朋友 |
[09:28] | Poorest rich person in America. | 美国最穷的有钱人 |
[09:30] | The world’s tallest dwarf. | 世界上最高的矮人 |
[09:32] | The weakest strongman at the circus. | 马戏团中最弱的大力士 |
[09:34] | Mm-hm. | 没错 |
[09:35] | Okay, Tom? Hey. We’re done, we have a strategy, come on. | 好了 汤姆 嘿 我们搞定了 我们有策略了 进来吧 |
[09:38] | Oh, okay. | 噢 好的 |
[09:42] | -Hey, Tom. You’re famous. -Hey. | -嘿 汤姆 你很出名 -嘿 |
[09:44] | So, this isn’t that different from the magazine piece. | 那 这和之前纽约杂志的文章没有什么区别 |
[09:46] | The strategy is, we’re letting Bill take it. | 策略是 我们让比尔来承受 |
[09:49] | It went as far as Bill. Kill Bill. | 一直追溯到比尔 牺牲比尔 |
[09:52] | It’ll blow over in 48 hours. | 48小时后就会平息 |
[09:53] | Uh… Well, no. | 呃…不行 |
[09:55] | I’m just off the phone, and it’s definite. | 我刚打完电话 这样绝对不行 |
[09:58] | Either Gil or Gilliard are going to call for hearings. | 不管是吉尔还是吉莉亚德 都会要求举行听证会 |
[10:02] | -Oh, fuck. What? -Wait a minute. What? | -噢 我操 什么 -等一下 什么 |
[10:04] | Yeah, Senate Commerce. Probably House, too. | 是的 参议院商业委员会 众议院也可能会提出 |
[10:07] | The staff are huddled on how to choreograph, | 工作人员正聚在一起商量如何策划听证会 |
[10:09] | but after the interview, they’ll want to fast track | 但是访谈之后 他们会想快速立法 |
[10:11] | and roll it into the tourism regulatory hearings | 并将其纳入他们正在筹划的 |
[10:13] | -they’re cooking up, so… -Yup, buckle up, folks. | -旅游监管听证会 所以… -是的 系好安全带吧 伙计们 |
[10:15] | We’re going to get an invite to the great national latrine. | 我们会被邀请去一趟”国家公厕” |
[10:18] | See who wants to take a public dump. | 看看谁想在那里公开拉屎 |
[10:20] | Yeah, Mr. Fuck is going to Washington. | 是的 完蛋先生要去首都了 |
[10:21] | No! I can’t have this now! | 不 我现在不能出这种事 |
[10:30] | He’s right. Who, um… Who will they want to testify? | 他说得对 谁 嗯…他们想要谁去参加听证 |
[10:35] | Uh… Well, they’ll– they’ll want Dad. | 嗯…他们会…他们会想要爸爸去 |
[10:38] | Okay, now… But we won’t accept that. | 好吧 现在…但是我们不会接受的 |
[10:40] | Protect the egg chamber! | 保护好卵泡 |
[10:42] | Karolina. Make some calls. | 卡罗丽娜 打几个电话 |
[10:45] | Our various friends. Uh… The Florida gang. | 我们的各种朋友 呃…佛罗里达一伙的 |
[10:48] | See who can jam this the fuck up. | 看看谁能阻止这件操蛋的事 |
[10:51] | Right. | 嗯 |
[10:52] | I mean, to actually get to the bottom of this… | 我想说 为了弄清真相… |
[10:59] | …we could argue it would be better | …我们可以说 我们有人 |
[11:01] | to have people who operationally– | 在运作调查 这样会比较好 |
[11:04] | We suggest… Gerri and Tom? | 我们建议… 格丽和汤姆 |
[11:09] | What? | 什么 |
[11:10] | You want to explain your thinking, Hugo? | 你想解释一下你的想法吗 雨果 |
[11:12] | Look, I– I’m just positing here, okay? | 听着 我…我只是在假设 好吗 |
[11:14] | Sure, yeah, but you’re positing in my direction, so… | 好的 嗯 但是你朝着我假设 所以… |
[11:17] | Yeah, it’s just that General Counsel is very compelling, | 是的 只不过是因为总顾问这个位置很有说服力 |
[11:20] | and you know where the buck stops. | 而且你知道该怎么降压 |
[11:22] | Right. And why Tom? | 好吧 但是为什么要汤姆 |
[11:24] | Tom can speak operationally. And he got quite heavy play | 汤姆可以谈运作 他在那次采访中 |
[11:27] | in that interview. Tom would be good. | 表现很好 汤姆会很好的 |
[11:29] | Well, I– I– I see where you’re coming from, Hugo, obviously, | 好吧 我…我…我明白你的想法从何而来了 雨果 显然 |
[11:32] | and I’d be happy to help. | 我很乐意帮忙 |
[11:35] | We might be able to slow it down | 我们也许可以让听证会慢下来 |
[11:36] | but the Dems, they are gonna push fast, | 但是民主党 他们会快速推进 |
[11:38] | -and they’re gonna push Logan. -Do we just say “Fuck ’em”? | -他们会对洛根施加压力 -我们可以说”去他妈的”吗 |
[11:41] | Fuck… Congress, Roman? | 去…他妈的国会吗 罗曼 |
[11:44] | Yes, Shiv. Fuck Congress. Have I shocked you? | 是的 小西 去他妈的国会 我让你感到震惊了吗 |
[11:47] | Uh… Shareholder meeting in two-and-a-half weeks. | 嗯…还有两个半星期就要召开股东大会了 |
[11:49] | I mean, we are unusually subject to the vicissitudes | 我的意思是 我们这个时候特别容易受到 |
[11:52] | of public opinion. | 公众舆论的影响 |
[12:07] | I want your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[12:09] | Oh, yeah? | 噢 是吗 |
[12:11] | Someone needs to run to the store for smokes? | 需要有人去商店买烟吗 |
[12:13] | This’ll go on all night… but it might not be okay. | 这个讨论会持续一整晚…但是不一定能有对策 |
[12:19] | It might not be okay? | 不一定能有对策 |
[12:21] | Congress will spook shareholders. | 国会听证会会把股东吓傻 |
[12:24] | I’m on a knife’s edge. | 我现在如坐针毡 |
[12:29] | Ten bad minutes on camera in D.C., that could be it. | 在华盛顿的聚光灯下亮相十分钟 最多这样了 |
[12:36] | The end. | 没了 |
[12:37] | The end? Come on. | 没了 不是吧 |
[12:45] | I need you to chase down the sovereign wealth money. | 我需要你去找主权财富基金 |
[12:50] | Okay. Right. Uh… I mean, that’s– It’s, uh… | 好的 嗯 呃…我的意思是…这是… |
[12:55] | It’s a cool idea, | 这是个好主意 |
[12:56] | but it’s kind of a stretch, you know? | 但时这个任务有点难 你知道吧 |
[12:58] | That Central Asian money, | 中亚那个家伙的资金 |
[13:01] | that’s no strings, fuckable dry powder. | 那个没有附带条件 是可以拿来随便玩的干粉灭火器 |
[13:05] | Time out from the responsibilities | 现在先把上市公司 |
[13:08] | of being a public company. | 应该承担的责任忘了 |
[13:12] | That’s a fucking lifeline. Can you do it? | 那就是一条他妈的救生索 你能做到吗 |
[13:16] | -Can I do it? -Uh-huh. | -我可以做到吗 -嗯 |
[13:18] | Um… | 呃… |
[13:20] | Fuck. Dad, I– I want to say yes, | 操 爸 我…我想说是的 |
[13:23] | but I’ll be honest, if it’s, like, really important, | 但是 老实说 如果这事真的很重要 |
[13:27] | I mean, I can say I can do it, like, you know, | 我的意思是 我可以说我能做到 你知道的 |
[13:29] | a fireman in a movie, | 就像是电影里的消防员 |
[13:31] | -but honestly, I– -You act the fucknuckle, | -但是说实话 我… -你扮演关节的角色 |
[13:35] | but you know, people like you. | 但是你知道吗 大家喜欢你 |
[13:38] | It’s a really big fucking deal to set up. | 这是真的去搞定一个大交易 |
[13:42] | Nah, anyone can do a deal. | 不 任何人都可以做交易 |
[13:44] | It’s getting the right number from the right suit. | 这不过是从适当的人那里拿到适当的钱 |
[13:48] | Getting your dick in there is easy. | 把你的鸡巴强插进去很容易 |
[13:51] | Getting them into bed, that’s hard. | 让他们心甘情愿上床很难 |
[13:54] | For some. | 对某些人来说是这样 |
[13:56] | You can do it. | 你能做到的 |
[14:01] | Then, uh… yeah. | 嗯…是的 |
[14:04] | Sure, Dad, I got it. | 当然 爸爸 我明白了 |
[14:14] | -Keep me close. -Okay. | -随时报告进展 -好的 |
[14:16] | Take Laird and Karl… for the details. | 让莱尔德和卡尔和你一起…谈细节 |
[14:20] | Great, I’m on it. Oh, um, also… | 好的 我现在就办 噢 还有… |
[14:24] | just to… I don’t know, check, | 只是为了…我不知道 了解一下 |
[14:28] | uh, Marcia? Is she… upstairs, or– | 呃 玛西娅 她是…在楼上 还是… |
[14:32] | Is that okay? Are you okay? | 这样好吗 你还好吗 |
[14:34] | Do you have someone that you can speak to about… | 你有没有谁可以谈谈这些… |
[14:36] | shit? | 屁事 |
[14:38] | You want me to speak to a shrink? | 你想让我跟心理医生谈谈吗 |
[14:41] | You know, you may want to screw your mother, | 你知道吗 你可能想忽悠你妈 |
[14:44] | but I am okay in that department, thank you. | 不过 我在心理方面还行 谢谢 |
[14:48] | Great, well, it’s just nice that we can talk about these things. | 好的 我们可以谈谈这些事情 这样很好 |
[14:52] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[15:02] | -Hello. -Hey, you okay? | -你好 -嘿 你好吗 |
[15:04] | Oh, yeah. Great, yeah. Off to Asia to get ten billion. | 嗯 挺好 出发去亚洲 搞定100亿美元的投资 |
[15:06] | -Don’t wait up, bye! -Hey, how you doing? | -别等我了 再见 -嗨 你怎么样 |
[15:09] | Yeah. Worried I’ve agreed to be CEO | 嗯 在担心自己同意了担任 |
[15:12] | of a dumpster fire pirate death ship. You? | 一艘被点燃的死亡海盗船的总裁 你呢 |
[15:17] | Yeah. Not worried. Sit. Sit. | 嗯 不担心 坐 坐 |
[15:20] | Right. | 对 |
[15:22] | The magazine was one thing but, uh, this? | 杂志是一码事 但是 这件事 |
[15:27] | I didn’t know he was gonna pipe up. | 我不知道他会站出来 |
[15:29] | Yeah, I feel like I’m your prophylactic. | 噢 我觉得我是你的预防针 |
[15:32] | A rubber you’ve slipped on so I can protect you. | 防止你滑倒的橡胶垫 这样我就可以保护你 |
[15:35] | Rhea, that was not the idea. | 瑞亚 那不是我的想法 |
[15:36] | I can see I fulfil a useful role at this point: | 我可以看到我在这一点上发挥了有益的作用 |
[15:39] | a more respectable flavor… | 一种更体面的风格… |
[15:41] | secure votes from shaky shareholders. | 确保不可靠的股东的投票 |
[15:44] | You’re good. A new broom. You’re golden. | 你很厉害 新的扫帚 你很宝贵 |
[15:49] | It’s fun to be the new bride. | 做新的新娘真有意思 |
[15:50] | Rearranging the bachelor’s apartment. | 重新布置单身汉的公寓 |
[15:53] | Putting flowers out. | 为获得鲜花而努力 |
[15:54] | It’s just not nice to think you might find | 只不过 想到你可能会在冰箱里发现一具尸体 |
[15:56] | a corpse in the freezer, you know, Bluebeard? | 这就不太好了 你知道吗 蓝胡子[残酷的丈夫] |
[15:58] | Rhea, they kept this from me. | 瑞亚 他们没告诉我这事 |
[16:02] | -It’s a rogue sicko. Trust me. -Uh-huh. | -那不过是个无耻的精神病人 相信我 -嗯 |
[16:04] | Yeah. Uh-huh. Well… | 嗯 那… |
[16:09] | By accident or design, | 不管是偶然还是有意 |
[16:10] | you have left me very little room to maneuver. | 你都只给了我很少的回旋余地 |
[16:14] | Shall I… show my face? | 我可以…去露露脸吗 |
[16:16] | Oh, that would be very much appreciated. | 噢 那样我会不胜感激 |
[16:20] | -Rhea. -Shiv. | -瑞亚 -小西 |
[16:22] | Wow. Tough night. | 哇 艰难的夜晚 |
[16:24] | -Great to have you coming in. -Well, thank you. | -真高兴你来了 -好的 谢谢 |
[16:26] | Couldn’t think of anyone better to see us through. | 想不出任何比你更能帮助我们渡过难关的人了 |
[16:31] | Hey! What you guys all doing here? | 嘿 你们都在这做什么 |
[16:34] | Is there a game on? | 在玩游戏吗 |
[16:35] | -Hey, Rhea. – Seriously… | -嘿 瑞亚 -说真的… |
[16:39] | that was a mountain out of a molehill. | 那不过是小题大做 |
[16:41] | Everyone’s saying it. Hearings happen every day. | 每个人都这么说 每天都在举行各种听证会 |
[16:46] | C-SPAN filler. So, as I understand it, | 给有线电视频道填补空白而已 那 据我了解 |
[16:51] | we have nothing to be guilty about… | 我们没有什么好内疚的… |
[16:55] | and nothing to worry about. | 也没什么好担心的 |
[16:56] | So, yeah. I look forward to, uh, getting more involved. | 所以 是的 我期待着更多的参与 |
[17:02] | Toodle-pip! | 再见 |
[17:05] | -Thank you. -They look scared. | -谢谢 -他们看起来很害怕 |
[17:07] | They’re good. | 他们没事 |
[17:15] | Rhea, I’ve got it. | 瑞亚 我能应付 |
[17:17] | -It’s nothing. -Look after yourself, okay? | -没什么的 -照顾好自己 好吗 |
[17:53] | It’s good to see you, man. | 真高兴见到你 伙计 |
[17:56] | And you know how much I love the Hibs. | 而且你知道我有多爱希伯队 |
[17:59] | -The fucking Hearts. -Hearts. | -该死的赫斯队 -赫斯队 |
[18:01] | -Hearts. -Yeah. | -赫斯队 -对 |
[18:02] | But fuck it, I’m just gonna come right out and say it. | 但是 不管了 我就直截了当地说了吧 |
[18:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:06] | Think there’s any chance | 你觉得有没有可能 |
[18:07] | you guys have the muscle to take us private? | 你们出钱把我们私有化 |
[18:08] | Is that something that’s interesting to you and your dad? | 你和你爸对这个想法感兴趣吗 |
[18:11] | -Yes. -Really? | -是的 -真的吗 |
[18:13] | Well, that’s… | 好吧 这… |
[18:17] | Yes, we’re interested in helping you go private. | 是的 我们有兴趣帮助你们私有化 |
[18:19] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:20] | We like it as part of the portfolio, | 我们喜欢把它作为投资组合的一部分 |
[18:21] | and we like the news expertise you can share. | 我们喜欢你们可以分享的新闻专业知识 |
[18:24] | -Great. -Okay. | -太好了 -好的 |
[18:25] | Well, great. | 好吧 这太好了 |
[18:27] | Uh… You want– | 呃…你想… |
[18:28] | Uh… Shall I call, uh, Logan? Uh… Shall I get– | 呃…要我给洛根打电话吗 嗯…我应该… |
[18:30] | Can you do it, Rome? | 你能做到吗 罗曼 |
[18:32] | Could you and your, uh… | 你和你的… |
[18:33] | your bum-boys here come to Turkey, like, tomorrow? | 你的跟屁虫能够来土耳其吗 明天就来 |
[18:36] | -Okay… -And pitch to me and my dad? | -好的… -向我和我爸推销 |
[18:38] | Absolutely. I think we can absolutely do that. | 当然可以 我们绝对可以来 |
[18:41] | -Ain’t that right, bum-boys? -Uh-huh. | -对吧 跟屁虫 -嗯 |
[18:43] | Azeri investment conference in Bursa. | 在布尔萨举行的阿塞拜疆投资会议 |
[18:45] | Everyone will be there, we can get into it. | 每个人都会去那里 我们可以参加 |
[18:47] | Well, let’s fucking get into it. I can pitch. | 好吧 那我们他妈的就参加 我可以推销 |
[18:50] | -I’ll pitch the fuck out of it. -Mm. | -我他妈推销死他们 -嗯 |
[18:53] | Nice, Paddy! Nice! | 很好 帕迪 踢得不错 |
[18:57] | Good session, guys. I’ve got the lads here. | 练习得不错 伙计们 小伙子们都到齐了 |
[19:01] | The owners are gonna want to say a few words. All right? | 老板们要讲几句话 好吗 |
[19:03] | Great session, guys. And listen, for Saturday… | 练习得不错 伙计们 听好了 星期六的比赛… |
[19:06] | you have the ability, you have the mentality. | 你们有能力 你们有精神劲 |
[19:09] | Watch that press doesn’t leave you exposed | 注意不要让自己有压力 |
[19:10] | on the turnover, and you fucking got this. Rome? | 以免造成失误 你们他妈的会赢的 罗曼 说几句吗 |
[19:15] | Uh… Thank you. Yeah. Uh… Hey. | 嗯…谢谢 是的 嗯…嗨 |
[19:18] | Really proud to be associated with you guys. | 与你们在一起真的很骄傲 |
[19:21] | Uh… Well, what the fuck can I tell you | 嗯…我他妈还能说点什么 |
[19:22] | that you don’t already know? | 你们不知道的呢 |
[19:24] | You– You got all this, guys. Don’t worry about it. | 你们…你们能搞定的 伙计们 不用担心 |
[19:26] | ‘Cause you guys are a team, and, uh, when a team… | 因为你们是一个团队 嗯 当一个团队… |
[19:32] | is a team… it can’t actually physically be beaten. | 凝聚成一个集体…实际上就无法被击败 |
[19:35] | It’s impossible. | 不可能被击败 |
[19:37] | So, go hard, go fast, go, you lovely bastards. | 所以 努力点 速度快点 加油 你们这些可爱的混蛋们 |
[19:44] | -“Go, you lovely bastards”? -I don’t fucking know. | -“加油 你们这些可爱的混蛋们” -我他妈不知道该说什么 |
[19:46] | What the fuck am I supposed to say? | 我他妈到底该说些什么 |
[19:47] | I have no idea. | 我完全不知道 |
[20:12] | Do you want 20 of my best minutes | 你想让我花20分钟宝贵的时间 |
[20:14] | on Turko-Azerbaijani relations? | 跟你讲讲土耳其和阿塞拜疆的关系吗 |
[20:17] | Uh… What, the oil pipeline cooperation, | 嗯…什么 关于石油管道合作 |
[20:20] | the military and diplomatic links, | 军事和外交联系 |
[20:22] | or the deeper cultural sympathies? | 还是更深层次的文化共鸣 |
[20:29] | Hey, what’s up? | 嘿 怎么了 |
[20:31] | Hey, how’s Dad? Is– Is he okay? Is he– Is he doing it? | 嘿 爸还好吗 他…他没事吧 他…他正在听证会吗 |
[20:33] | Uh, yeah, we got them to agree to Gerri and Tom up first, | 嗯 是的 我们让他们同意了先让格丽和汤姆上 |
[20:36] | on operational, and then him with Ken. | 谈公司运作 然后他与肯再一起上 |
[20:39] | How’s selling the family cow for magic beans? | 把家里的牛卖掉换魔法豆进展如何 |
[20:42] | Oh, yeah, yeah, that’s right, yeah, just a dipshit, a sex pest | 噢 是的 是的 是的 就是个笨蛋 一个性害虫 |
[20:46] | and a Grand Old Duke of Dork on a Central Asian vacation. | 一个在中亚度假的伟大的老笨蛋公爵 |
[20:50] | No, nothin’ to see here, thanks. | 不 这里没什么可看的 谢谢 |
[20:52] | Oh, fuck. Bill! What’s Bill doing here? | 噢 我操 是比尔 比尔在这里做什么 |
[20:55] | Oh, no! Gerri, if we’re gonna kill Bill, | 噢 不好了 格丽 如果我们要牺牲比尔 |
[20:57] | I don’t want to see Bill. | 那我不想见到他 |
[20:59] | Bill! Hey! Wow. | 比尔 嘿 哇 |
[21:03] | -Bill! -Gerri! | -比尔 -格丽 |
[21:05] | -Tom! -Bill, Bill, Bill! Look at you! | -汤姆 -比尔 比尔 比尔 看看你 |
[21:08] | What the fuck? Are you appearing? | 搞什么呀 你要出席吗 |
[21:10] | -No! God, no. -Okay. | -不 天哪 不 -好的 |
[21:12] | No, no. Hey, Magic Johnson’s still a Laker | 不 不 嘿 魔术师约翰逊始终是湖人队的 |
[21:15] | even if he’s not on the team, right? | 就算他已经退役了 对吧 |
[21:16] | Yeah, right, okay. | 是的 没错 对 |
[21:18] | Ah, I live in Maryland. Just thought I’d come in, | 嗯 我住在马里兰州 想着来围观 |
[21:20] | support the old gang. | 支持一下老伙计们 |
[21:21] | Well, that’s such a nice gesture, Bill. | 嗯 真是够意思 比尔 |
[21:24] | -Great to see you. -Yeah. | -很高兴见到你 -嗯 |
[21:25] | I’m rootin’ for ya out there! | 我在下面为你们打气 |
[21:27] | Go get ’em, my friends. | 去消灭他们吧 我的朋友们 |
[21:29] | -Yeah. -Tom. | -嗯 -汤姆 |
[21:31] | -Bill. -Gerri. Thanks. | -比尔 -格丽 谢谢 |
[21:33] | -Good luck! -Wow. | -祝好运 -哇 |
[21:35] | -Wow. -That’s nice. | -哇 -真是个好人 |
[21:36] | -That is nice. -I mean, that is just… nice. | -太好人了 -我是说 这样真的…很好 |
[21:44] | -Still. -Adios, Bill. | -还是要牺牲他 -再见 比尔 |
[21:47] | Yeah, rest in peace, Billy boy. | 是的 安息吧 比利仔 |
[21:51] | Okay, folks. All right. Here we go. | 好了 伙计们 好吧 开始了 |
[21:55] | “Are you now, or have you ever been, | “你现在 或者曾经是 |
[21:56] | a member of the Cruise Dirty Sex Fuck Cover-up Party?” | 游轮公司的肮脏的性爱掩盖团伙的一员吗” |
[22:00] | How’s the link? | 连线怎么样 |
[22:02] | We can hear you, Rhea, thank you. | 我们可以听到你的声音 瑞亚 谢谢 |
[22:04] | Great. | 很好 |
[22:12] | -Good, good, good. -Oh, my God. | -没事 没事 没事 -噢 我的天啦 |
[22:15] | Hey, Gerri, do you wanna– Can I do one more? | 嘿 格丽 你想…我可以再来一遍吗 |
[22:17] | Do you wanna do… one more round? Just one? | 你想再…再演练一遍吗 还是就一遍就行 |
[22:20] | Tom, you’ve done the prep. | 汤姆 你已经做好准备了 |
[22:21] | You are murder-boarded to death, okay? | 你是被凶手豁免的人 好吗 |
[22:24] | I know, I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 我知道 |
[22:24] | Can you stop angsting? You’re angsting me. | 你能别焦虑了吗 你害得我都焦虑了 |
[22:26] | -Okay. Okay. -Just remember, | -好的 好的 -你只需要记住 |
[22:28] | it is not a courthouse. | 这里不是法院 |
[22:29] | It is a stage. Okay? Anything goes. Filibuster. | 只是个舞台 好吗 什么事都会发生 阻扰议事的进行 |
[22:33] | Every minute you’re speaking, you’re stealing from them | 你发言的每一分钟 都是在盗窃他们的时间 |
[22:37] | and their horseshit. | 和他们的废话 |
[22:38] | Eat, eat, eat those dangerous fucking minutes. Okay? | 消耗 消耗 不停地消耗那些他妈的危险的分分秒秒 好吗 |
[22:41] | -Okay. -Okay? | -好的 -好吗 |
[22:42] | -You bet. Okay. -Got it. | -当然 好的 -明白了 |
[22:43] | You guys got this. It’s a cinch. | 你们能搞定的 这是小事一桩 |
[22:45] | -Okay? -Yeah. | -好吗 -是的 |
[22:46] | Just let the training kick in. | 就照着训练的来 |
[22:48] | And maybe just try to enjoy it? | 也许试着享受一下过程 |
[22:50] | Yeah. Thanks, Greg. Thanks. | 嗯 谢谢 格雷格 谢谢 |
[22:52] | -Oh, we’re on, guys. Let’s go. -All right, | -噢 到我们了 伙计们 我们走吧 -好吧 |
[22:55] | -here we go. Yes. -This is it? | -开始了 是的 -这就开始了吗 |
[22:56] | -Right. Sure. -It’s time. | -对 当然 -是时候了 |
[22:58] | -You’re gonna do great. -Okay. Okay. | -你表现得很棒的 -好的 好的 |
[23:00] | -Ready? -Okay. Come here. | -准备好了吗 -好的 过来 |
[23:01] | -Good luck, everybody. -You’re good. | -祝大家好运 -你很棒 |
[23:03] | -I know. Good, yeah? -Let’s go. | -我知道 没事的 好吗 -我们走吧 |
[23:04] | -Let’s do this. -All right. | -我们上吧 -好的 |
[23:06] | Go team. | 加油 团队 |
[23:44] | The Committee on Commerce, Science and Transportation | 商业 科学与运输委员会 |
[23:47] | will come to order. | 即将召开听证会 |
[23:48] | We welcome everyone to today’s hearing | 我们欢迎大家参加今天 |
[23:49] | on corporate abuses in the Brightstar cruise lines. | 关于明亮星游轮公司滥用职权行为的听证会 |
[23:53] | Just look at the cash flow. We are undervalued. | 只要看看现金流 我们的价值被低估了 |
[23:56] | I think tech just had everybody shitting their pants | 我认为 科技只是让所有人在传统媒体方面 |
[23:58] | about legacy media, but really, the wheel turns. | 吓得尿裤子 但是实际上 我们运转得很好 |
[24:01] | And most tech is overvalued. | 而大多数技术都被高估了 |
[24:03] | We’re profitable. We’re real money. | 我们在赚钱 我们是真金白银 |
[24:05] | This is a tremendous opportunity. | 这是一个巨大的机会 |
[24:06] | This is once-in-a-lifetime. | 这是千载难逢的机会 |
[24:08] | You get to buy into the U.S. Media landscape | 您可以买下最顶端的 |
[24:10] | at the very top. The very top. | 美国媒体 最顶端的 |
[24:21] | Well, it’s a lot of debt, right? | 好吧 这是一大笔债务 对吧 |
[24:24] | Are you sure you can bring it together? | 你确定你能做到吗 |
[24:26] | Absolutely sure. | 绝对确定以 |
[24:29] | Jaime here is the fucking master of leverage. | 这位杰米是个他妈的杠杆大师 |
[24:32] | He has structured some of the biggest LBOs in history. | 他策划了一些历史上最大的杠杆收购 |
[24:35] | -Right? -Guilty as charged. | -对吧 -罪名成立 |
[24:38] | Yeah, besides, we’d, um, | 嗯 此外 我们 嗯 |
[24:40] | have a decent amount of equity in this | 持有相当数量的股权 |
[24:43] | and not something of any… | 而且 不会有任何的… |
[24:46] | …concern. Hello? Um… Are they with you? | …担心 你好 嗯…他们是你一起的吗 |
[24:53] | We… | 我们… |
[24:57] | The, uh, the guy in the black vest has a gun just here. | 那个 那个穿黑背心的家伙这里有把枪 |
[25:02] | Dave? We’re good, right? | 戴夫 我们没事 对吧 |
[25:05] | -It’s good? -Yeah. Hey, look, we’re good, we’re good. | -没事吧 -是的 嘿 听着 我们没事 我们没事 |
[25:07] | -Okay. -But, uh… | -好的 -但是… |
[25:09] | we’re all gonna go with these gentlemen now, okay? | 我们现在都要和这些先生们一起走 好吗 |
[25:10] | We’re all gonna… go? | 我们都要…走吗 |
[25:12] | Yes. | 是的 |
[25:14] | Uh… No. I don’t think– Is this– | 呃…不 我不认为…这是… |
[25:17] | These gentlemen are– are who, exactly? | 这些先生们是…究竟是什么人 |
[25:18] | We’ll go with them, it’s fine. -Dave? | 我们和他们一起走 没事的 -戴夫 |
[25:20] | Okay, uh… Dave? Uh… Dave… just walked out. | 好吧 呃…戴夫 呃…戴夫…刚刚走出去了 |
[25:26] | -Dave just walked out. -Yes. We’ll go with them now. | -戴夫刚刚走出去了 -是的 我们现在和他们一起走 |
[25:28] | Okay. Can I just ask what this is in regards to? | 好的 我可以问一下这是为什么吗 |
[25:30] | Is this about the meeting? Is it– It’s a business thing? | 这是关于会议的吗 这是…这是生意上的事吗 |
[25:33] | -Uh-huh. -Okay, and my security guy, | -嗯 -好吧 我的安保人员 |
[25:35] | Dave, he just walked out. Can I ask where Dave went? | 戴夫 他刚刚走出去了 我能问问戴夫去哪儿了吗 |
[25:37] | Dave– Dave’s not coming. | 戴夫…戴夫不会来了 |
[25:38] | -Oh, Dave’s not coming. -Yeah. Uh… | -噢 戴夫不会来了 -是的 嗯… |
[25:40] | Um… I– I– I would actually really like for Dave to come. | 嗯…我…我…我真的很想让戴夫过来 |
[25:43] | Dave’s downstairs, we’ll go without him. | 戴夫在楼下 我们走的时候不会带上他 |
[25:45] | -Please, gentlemen… -Uh… Dave! | -请吧 先生们 -嗯…戴夫 |
[25:46] | Uh… There’s a concern about Dave. | 呃…有人对戴夫有点担心 |
[25:49] | It’s a security risk here, so we’re better with these guys. | 这是安全隐患 所以 我们和这些人合作会更好 |
[25:53] | Okay? It’s, uh, all good. Everything is under control. | 好吗 一切都很好 全部都在掌控之中 |
[25:57] | There could be a situation, | 可能出了状况 |
[25:58] | but luckily, we’re being looked after. | 但幸运的是 我们正在得到照顾 |
[26:00] | Oh, we’re being looked after. That’s nice. | 噢 我们有人照顾 真好 |
[26:02] | Laird, let’s get– let’s get Dave. | 莱尔德 我们去…我们去找戴夫 |
[26:06] | -Uh… We need to go. -Yeah. Oh– Oh! | -呃…我们得走了 – 是的 噢 |
[26:08] | -Protocol, he took my phone. -Hey! | -礼仪呢 他把我的电话拿走了 -嘿 |
[26:10] | -And I can’t contact my security. -Yep, yep, yep, yep. | -而且我无法联系我的安保人员 -好的 好的 好的 |
[26:12] | It’s– It’s fine. Don’t worry about it. | 没…没事的 不用担心 |
[26:14] | Senator Eavis, you have five minutes for questions. | 伊维斯参议员 您有五分钟的提问时间 |
[26:18] | Mr. Wambsgans, I hope I’m saying that correctly. | 万布斯甘斯先生 我希望我说的正确 |
[26:23] | Just some background. Mr. Lester McClintock. | 只是一些背景情况 关于莱斯特·麦克林托克先生 |
[26:26] | You accept he offered jobs | 他提供工作给那些 |
[26:28] | to young women who would sleep with him? | 愿意和他一起睡觉的年轻女人 你接受这一点吗 |
[26:31] | Uh… That does seem to be the case. | 嗯…事情看起来确实是这样 |
[26:34] | Um… But the– the company, uh, wasn’t aware, | 嗯…但是公司 嗯 不知道这个情况 |
[26:37] | and obviously, that was some time before my time, um… | 而且很显然 那是我之前的事情 嗯… |
[26:41] | However, Bill… uh, Lockheart, | 但是 比尔…呃 洛克哈特 |
[26:43] | my predecessor– | 我的前任… |
[26:45] | But within the upper echelons of the firm and the family, | 但是 在公司高层和家族成员之间 |
[26:48] | Lester was commonly known as Mo. Is that correct? | 莱斯特通常被称为老莫 对吗 |
[26:54] | I… I don’t… I don’t… I– I’m a relative newcomer. | 我…我不…我不…我…我是一个相对较新的人 |
[26:59] | This email, you call Lester McClintock “Mo.” Why? | 这封邮件里 你称莱斯特·麦克林托克为”老莫” 为什么 |
[27:06] | I– I guess I think it was just a nickname. | 我…我觉得这只是个昵称吧 |
[27:09] | Mm-hm. You call him “Mo” Over 30 times in emails | 嗯 你在给家人和同事的电子邮件中称他为”老莫” |
[27:13] | to family and colleagues, but you never use it | 超过30次 但是 你在发给他的私人邮件里 |
[27:17] | in the items of correspondence sent to him privately, | 从来没有这样称呼过他 |
[27:20] | for instance, during his illness. Why not? | 比如 在他生病期间 为什么不这样称呼他 |
[27:28] | -Senator, I don’t know. -You don’t know? | -参议员 我不知道 -你不知道吗 |
[27:31] | He was called Mo, but always behind his back. | 他被称为老莫 但是总是在背后被人这样称呼 |
[27:34] | Um… Uh… I’d– I’d have to look at the emails, | 嗯…嗯…我得…我必须得看一下电子邮件 |
[27:39] | uh, I never thought about it. | 嗯 我从未想过这个事 |
[27:40] | Lester’s nickname was Mo. Mo Lester. Molester. | 莱斯特的昵称是老莫 莫-莱斯特 性骚扰者 |
[27:46] | That never came up? | 从来没有联想到过吗 |
[27:50] | Senator, I think, uh… | 参议员 我想 呃… |
[27:54] | I guess maybe he was, uh, a little creepy-seeming perhaps. | 我想他也许 有一点儿令人毛骨悚然 |
[27:58] | Well, you were right there. | 好吧 你当时在公司任职 |
[28:00] | But just because we– he was called, um, Mo Lester, | 不过 不能因为我们…他被称为 莫-莱斯特 |
[28:04] | doesn’t– didn’t mean… | 就说明他… |
[28:05] | It was just a– It’s just an off-color joke. | 这只是…这只是一个庸俗的笑话而已 |
[28:08] | You know? | 你明白吧 |
[28:09] | That was 100 percent based on truth. | 那个称呼完全是100%的事实 |
[28:11] | But of all the many, many people who called this molester… | 但是 所有这么这么多叫他”性骚扰者” |
[28:15] | “Mo Lester,” Not one of them had the slightest idea | “莫-莱斯特”的人里面 没有一个人有丝毫的想法 |
[28:20] | that he actually was a molester. | 认为他真的是个性骚扰者 |
[28:23] | I mean, you could see how that stretches our credulity. | 我的意思是 你可以看得出来 这能让人轻易信服吗 |
[28:26] | Yes, senator, I can see that. | 是的 参议员 我可以看得出来 |
[28:27] | I think he just seemed a bit like one, maybe. | 我想 他似乎看起来有点像 也许吧 |
[28:33] | But we didn’t know anything. | 但是 我们一无所知 |
[28:34] | Well, if he seemed a little bit like one, | 好吧 如果他看起来有点像 |
[28:36] | don’t you think it behooved the people in charge | 你难道不认为负责人有必要 |
[28:38] | -to find out if he was one… -Oh, my… | -查清楚他是不是这样的人… -噢 我的… |
[28:40] | …before you sent him out on ships full of young women | …在再把他派到满是年轻女性 |
[28:43] | and vulnerable old and young guests? | 和弱势的老年与年轻客人的船上去吗 |
[28:46] | Oh, fuck! Oh, fuck, fuck, fuck! | 噢 他妈的 噢 他妈的 他妈的 他妈的 |
[28:49] | This isn’t business, is it? | 这不是生意 对吧 |
[28:50] | No, it is not very businessy. | 不 这完全不是生意 |
[28:52] | Oh, shit! | 妈的 |
[28:54] | -Hey. -Don’t worry, this is all normal. | -嘿 -别担心 一切都很正常 |
[28:56] | Yeah, great, ’cause this feels super fucking normal, man. | 嗯 太好了 因为这让人感觉超级他妈的正常 伙计 |
[28:59] | Is this– Are these terrorists? | 这是…这些人是恐怖分子吗 |
[29:02] | And where’s my fucking security guy? Where’s Dave? | 我他妈的安全人员在哪 戴夫在哪 |
[29:04] | It– It’s just an… | 这…只是… |
[29:06] | an administrative action function. | 行政行为职能 |
[29:08] | Yeah, good, great. And what exactly– | 是的 很好 很好 究竟什么是… |
[29:10] | Hey, look at that. | 嘿 看那个 |
[29:12] | Guy not being allowed to leave the hotel at gunpoint. | 在枪口的威胁下 那个家伙不准离开酒店 |
[29:14] | -That’s… -Oh, Christ. | -那是… -噢 天啦 |
[29:16] | -…an administrative action function. -Yeah. | -…行政行为职能 -是的 |
[29:17] | -This is gr– What– What– What is that? | -这太… -什么…什么…行政行为职能是什么 |
[29:19] | There’s just like, uh… um… A gathering here now, | 就像…呃…现在这里在聚会 |
[29:22] | of us and some– some other investors and so on, and… | 我们和其他…其他一些投资者等等 还有… |
[29:25] | -And men with guns, yeah? -Yep, yep. | -还有拿着枪的人 是吗 -是的 |
[29:27] | Their guys are some kind of, um… | 这些家伙有点像是… |
[29:29] | anti-corruption kind of guys, and they’re like… | 反腐败的家伙 他们就像… |
[29:33] | -It’s like their conference… -Really? | -这就像是他们组织的会议… -真的吗 |
[29:35] | …or, uh, party, and… | …或者聚会… |
[29:37] | we’re all invited. | 我们都被邀请了 |
[29:38] | Okay, well, that’s nice, uh… but what if we, you know, | 好吧 那很好 嗯…但是 如果我们 你知道吗 |
[29:42] | what if we– if we don’t wanna go, is that cool? | 如果我们…如果我们不想跟他们走怎么办 那样可以吗 |
[29:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:48] | It’s– It’s the kind of party where you have to go. | 这是..这是那种你必须去参加的聚会 |
[29:51] | -Oh. I see. -It would be… rude. | -噢 我懂了 -不然场面会…很粗鲁 |
[29:53] | Okay. Well, I mean, | 好的 好吧 我的意思是 |
[29:54] | I guess I don’t mind being, like… | 我猜我不介意 有那么… |
[29:56] | …A little, tiny bit rude. | …一点点粗鲁 |
[29:58] | Let me direct your attention | 我想请你注意一下 |
[30:00] | to document 16 of the blue-tabbed packet. | 蓝色标签包的第16号文件 |
[30:04] | Document 16… of the blue? | 蓝色标签包的…第16号文件 |
[30:08] | -It suggests that there were over… -Document 16. | -文件表明曾经有… -第16号文件 |
[30:10] | …forty thousand electronic records | …四万份电子记录 |
[30:13] | and paper documents from the period | 和纸质文件来自于那个时间段 |
[30:15] | which we’re interested in, that were not available to us. | 我们对这些文档感兴趣 但是无法获取到 |
[30:19] | Uh… Yes, | 嗯…是的 |
[30:21] | unfortunately, it seems that there are a great many | 不幸的是 似乎有很多 |
[30:22] | of these documents that were destroyed | 这样的文件 |
[30:24] | in the, uh, course of normal data management | 在正常的数据管理 |
[30:26] | and corporate housekeeping. | 和公司管理过程中被销毁了 |
[30:29] | So, there was not a targeted cover-up? | 所以 没有针对性的掩盖吗 |
[30:31] | The hard drives that were wiped? | 硬盘驱动器被清除了也不是吗 |
[30:33] | Uh… It’s a normal practice, as I understand it. | 嗯…据我所知 这是正常的做法 |
[30:36] | Um… I’m not an IT expert. | 嗯…我不是IT专家 |
[30:38] | But on Thanksgiving last year, it seems that a number of boxes | 但是去年的感恩节那天 似乎有很多箱子文件 |
[30:43] | were targeted specifically. | 有针对性地专门销毁了 |
[30:47] | I’m not aware of that. | 我不知道这件事 |
[30:48] | Well, if you’ll look at item 34, | 好吧 请你看一下第34项 |
[30:51] | it suggests boxes 2918 to boxes 3125… | 上面显示2918号文件箱到3125号文件箱 … |
[30:58] | are now empty. | 现在是空的 |
[30:59] | Uh… They were full back in August, | 嗯…而八月份的时候 箱子里装满了文件 |
[31:01] | but when they were subpoenaed, they were apparently unavailable | 但是当这些文件被要求呈交的时候 很显然已经不在了 |
[31:05] | and in the interim, they were signed out | 而在此期间 文件被注销了 |
[31:07] | and if you look at the ledger, packet 15B, | 请你看一下分类帐15B分组 |
[31:11] | by a Gregory Hirsch. | 由一个叫格雷戈里·赫希的人记录的 |
[31:14] | Is that someone known to you, Mr. Wambsgans? | 你认识这个人吗 万布斯甘斯先生 |
[31:17] | Uh… No, no, sorry. | 呃…不 不认识 对不起 |
[31:19] | -“No”? -“No”? “No,” Tom? | -“不认识” -“不认识” “不认识”吗 汤姆 |
[31:24] | Oh, yes, yes, sorry. Yes. Known– Known– Known to me. | 噢 是的 是的 很抱歉 是 认识…认识…我认识 |
[31:28] | -Yes. In that sense, yes. -In what sense? | -认识 从这个意义上来说 认识 -哪个意义 |
[31:31] | Uh… In the sense that, uh… | 嗯…从这个…意义上来说… |
[31:35] | that, uh… what I understood that you meant– | 就是这个 嗯…我明白你的意思… |
[31:38] | What did you think I meant? | 你认为我是什么意思 |
[31:39] | That– Um… I knew of him, | 那个…我认识他 |
[31:42] | but no, no, I know– I know him. And his face. | 但是 不 不 我知道…我知道他 还有他的样子 |
[31:45] | Do you know what is special | 你知道3月12日凌晨 |
[31:47] | about the hours between 3:00 a.M. And 5:00 a.M. | 大约3点到5点之间 |
[31:50] | -on the night of March 12th? -Uh… No, sir. | -有什么特别之处吗 -呃…不知道 先生 |
[31:54] | That was the only two-hour period in which you did not send | 那是你唯一的两个小时时间 |
[31:58] | an email to Mr. Hirsch with the title… | 没有在给赫希先生的电子邮件上用这样的标题… |
[32:01] | “You Can’t Make a Tomlette Without Breaking Some Greggs.” | “如果不搅碎一些格雷格[鸡蛋] 你就不能成就一个汤姆[做一个煎蛋饼]” |
[32:06] | You sent the same email to him 67 times in one evening. | 你在一个晚上向他发送了67次同样的电子邮件 |
[32:13] | I guess it was a joke. | 我想这是个玩笑 |
[32:14] | Right. I wonder, do the phrases “Human furniture” | 好的 我很好奇 “人肉家具” |
[32:20] | or “Footstooling” Mean anything to you? | 或者”人肉脚凳”这两个词对你来说意味着什么 |
[32:24] | Not that I’m conscious of, no. | 我不知道是什么意思 不知道 |
[32:26] | Have you ever used another human being | 你有没有把别人当做 |
[32:27] | as a footstool, Mr. Wambsgans? | 脚凳来使用 万布斯甘斯先生 |
[32:31] | Uh… I– Senator, I use a variety of, um, | 呃…我…参议员 我使用各种各样的 |
[32:34] | target-oriented, um, incentives to enhance optimal performance. | 以目标为导向的激励措施 以提高员工的最佳绩效 |
[32:42] | I yield back the balance of my time. | 我放弃我剩下的时间 |
[32:44] | What is it like to be married to a man with two assholes? | 嫁给一个有两个屁眼的男人是什么感觉 |
[32:48] | …reconvene shortly. | …很快会再召开 |
[32:50] | If I was to give Tom a letter grade, | 如果我要给汤姆打一个分数 |
[32:52] | I’d give him a B-plus for “Bad plus terrible.” | 我会给他一个B+ 代表”糟糕+可怕” |
[32:59] | That was all– That was all fucking me. | 那全都是…那全都是在针对我 |
[33:01] | They hit me from every fucking side! | 他们从各个方面他妈的攻击我 |
[33:03] | It’s okay. Tom, you did good. | 没关系 汤姆 你做得很好 |
[33:04] | Oh, I didn’t get enough resources spent on me. | 噢 我身上没有得到足够的资源 |
[33:07] | Okay, what the fuck is going on? | 好吧 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[33:08] | I’m getting– I was fucked from every direction! | 我遭到了…我从各个方向被人操 |
[33:11] | -Are you fucking me, Shiv? -Tom! | -你在玩我吗 小西 -汤姆 |
[33:13] | Huh? I’m the patsy, | 嗯 我是容易上当的人 |
[33:14] | -I’m the meat in the sandwich. -Sit down. | -我就是砧板上的肉 -坐下 |
[33:15] | Gerri is the bulletproof monk. Kendall and Logan in reserve. | 格丽是防弹武僧 肯德尔和洛根是候补 |
[33:18] | I’m the meat in the fucking sandwich. | 我是他妈的砧板上任人宰割的肉 |
[33:20] | Hey, calm down. | 嘿 冷静点 |
[33:21] | Oh, fuck. Fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. Oh, fuck. | 噢 他妈的 他妈的 噢 他妈的 噢 他妈的 噢 我操 |
[33:25] | -Okay. -Oh, Fuck. | -好了 -噢 我操 |
[33:27] | Guys, everything is fine. Nothing bad is happening here. | 伙计们 一切都很好 没有发生任何不好的事情 |
[33:29] | Oh, man. Oh, my God. Ah. | 天啊 噢 我的天啦 啊 |
[33:32] | Fuck, man, I just turned down a quarter of a billion, | 操 老天 我刚刚拒绝了十亿的四分之一份额 |
[33:34] | and now I’m going to jail forever, | 现在我要把牢底坐穿了 |
[33:36] | ’cause of this fucking guy, man! | 因为这个该死的家伙 老天 |
[33:37] | This fucking– – | 这个该死的… |
[33:39] | You. Outside. | 你 出去 |
[33:41] | -He– -Out-fucking-side, now! | -他 -他妈的滚出去 赶快 |
[33:46] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[33:54] | Shiv, is there any way we can find out | 小西 有什么办法可以搞清楚 |
[33:56] | what’s coming down the pipe at us? | 会针对我们提些什么问题吗 |
[33:58] | Because much more of that, and we’re fucking toast. | 因为再出点差错 我们就他妈彻底完蛋了 |
[34:01] | All of a sudden, Sandy and Stewy are… | 突然之间 桑迪和斯图威… |
[34:03] | looking pretty good to the shareholders. | 在股东看来都成了不错的人选 |
[34:05] | He’s right. Maybe it’s time to drop some of our research. | 他说得对 也许是时候我们自己研究一下了 |
[34:12] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会看看我能做点什么 |
[34:17] | Jess, will you keep an eye on… | 杰西 你能不能盯着… |
[34:21] | -You? -Okay. Sorry. | -你还好吗 -嗯 抱歉 |
[34:27] | What a shit show. What a fucking shit show. | 真是场闹剧 真他妈是场闹剧 |
[34:48] | So… Yeah. Just wondered if I could say hi. | 那… 只是想知道我能不能来打个招呼 |
[34:51] | Anyone see you come in? | 有谁看到你进来吗 |
[34:53] | You’re pretty regular on ATN these days, | 这些天 你经常上泛美网络 |
[34:54] | I notice. How are you liking that? | 我注意到了 你觉得怎么样 |
[34:56] | It’s got its advantages, its disadvantages. | 有优点 也有缺点 |
[34:59] | They love the ratings. | 他们喜欢收视率 |
[35:01] | Yeah, right. | 是的 对 |
[35:02] | So, I feel like after everything we did together, | 那 我想 我们一起做了那么多事情 |
[35:06] | there’s some residual good will? | 应该还剩余了一些善意吧 |
[35:07] | Okay, look, meeting over. | 好了 听着 会面结束 |
[35:10] | We’re not gonna soft-peddle, Shiv. Great to see you. | 我们是不会搞软推销的 小西 很高兴见到你 |
[35:14] | I’m not asking, I’m giving. | 我不是在请求 我是在给予 |
[35:17] | -What? -Just a favor. | -什么 -就帮个忙 |
[35:19] | We’ve been digging, and I’d like to help. | 我们一直在深入调查 我愿意帮忙 |
[35:21] | I still think that Gil is a great candidate, | 我仍然认为吉尔是个很棒的候选人 |
[35:22] | and I would hate for you to make fools of yourselves. | 我不愿意你们愚弄自己 |
[35:25] | Says the person whose husband was just called, | 这话可是那个自己老公刚刚被称为 |
[35:27] | “A smirking block of domestic feta,” | “一块傻笑的国产羊乳酪”的人说的 |
[35:30] | -by the Atlantic. -Weissel, the weasel. | -大西洋月刊写的 -韦塞尔 黄鼠狼 |
[35:32] | You want the dirt? | 你想知道内情吗 |
[35:33] | No, Shiv, we don’t need your shit-talking background briefing | 不 小西 我们不需要你的狗屁背景介绍 |
[35:37] | but thank you. | 不过 谢谢你 |
[35:39] | He’s dodgy as fuck. | 他狡猾得不得了 |
[35:42] | Lost joint custody of his kids, substance abuse issues, | 失去了孩子的共同监护权 有药物滥用问题 |
[35:45] | done for soliciting prostitutes. | 因为招妓而被捕 |
[35:47] | He’s not exactly your Snow White, | 他不是你的白雪公主 |
[35:48] | -he’s your Blow White. -Uh-huh. Not interested. | -他是你的白发魔女 -嗯 没兴趣 |
[35:51] | This meeting never happened. | 这次会面从没发生过 |
[35:52] | Okay. On Mo and James Weissel, you can go to town. | 好的 在老莫和詹姆斯·韦塞尔上面 你可以花费精力去做 |
[35:56] | And if you’re looking for a scalp, | 如果你正在寻找战利品 |
[35:57] | we’re willing to give up Bill. | 我们愿意放弃比尔 |
[35:59] | So, if you want the easy win, go for Bill, and we’ll fold. | 所以 如果你想轻松获胜 选择比尔 我们会弃牌 |
[36:03] | Okay? And then we can keep the invites to ATN flowing | 好吗 然后我们可以让泛美网络持续邀请你 |
[36:06] | and the snipers trained on your primary rivals. | 我们的舆论攻势会针对你的主要对手 |
[36:10] | I’m sorry. Tell your dad it’s not personal. | 对不起 告诉你爸这不是针对他 |
[36:14] | We’ve just got something really, really good now… | 我们现在刚刚得到一些非常非常好的东西… |
[36:17] | much better than Weissel. | 比韦塞尔这事好多了 |
[36:20] | Bullshit. How much better? | 扯谈 有多好 |
[36:23] | I’ll give you a clue. It actually rhymes | 我给你一个线索 其实非常精确地 |
[36:26] | very precisely with “You’re fucked.” | 和”你完蛋了”押韵 |
[36:30] | What is it? Let’s go through it again. | 这是什么 我们再过一遍 |
[36:32] | No direct knowledge. | 并没有直接了解到 |
[36:33] | -No direct knowledge. -Full cooperation. | -并没有直接了解到 -全面合作 |
[36:35] | Okay, hey. Hey. Guys, listen up. | 好的 嘿嘿 各位 听好了 |
[36:36] | Hey. We have a problem. | 喂 我们出问题了 |
[36:39] | They have someone else for later in the week | 他们本周晚些时候还有其他人作证 |
[36:40] | who could probably kill us. | 一个能干掉我们的人 |
[36:42] | -Who? -Wait a minute. | -谁 -等一下 |
[36:43] | A victim. Used to work under Lester, | 一个受害者 曾经在莱斯特手下工作 |
[36:45] | ex-entertainment manager, Kira someone? | 以前的娱乐经理 基拉什么的 |
[36:48] | Also knows a bunch of victims personally, and details. | 私下也认识一大堆受害者 还了解详细信息 |
[36:51] | Feels personally responsible. They’re prepping her. | 受到个人责任的感召 他们正在让她做好准备 |
[36:54] | -Oh, fuck! Fuck! -Yeah. | -噢 他妈的 我操 -是啊 |
[36:55] | If she comes out, and the NDAs domino, | 如果她站出来 保密协议就塌了 |
[36:58] | I don’t think– I think that’s it. | 我不认为…我认为就这样了 |
[37:01] | Hey, just wanted to say, “Good luck.” | 嘿 只是想说 “祝我们好运 “ |
[37:04] | Uh… We got an incoming bogey. | 呃…我们要被妖怪伏击了 |
[37:06] | -Where is she now? -I– I– That’s all I know. | -她现在在哪儿 -我…我…我只知道这些 |
[37:09] | Oh, uh, they got her through Senator Gilliard, | 噢 他们是通过参议员吉莉亚德找到她的 |
[37:12] | -who you know, right, Rhea? -A little. | -你和参议员很熟 对吧 瑞亚 -一点点 |
[37:16] | But what is this? | 但是 这是关于什么的 |
[37:19] | This, uh… This supposed victim. | 这个 呃…这个假定的受害者 |
[37:23] | Do you think– Is it possible? Could we see– | 你认为…有可能吗 我们可以见到… |
[37:26] | You know, could we meet up with her, you know? | 你知道的 我们可以和她见面吗 |
[37:28] | Talk? You know, find out what she wants? | 谈谈 你知道的 搞清楚她想要什么 |
[37:31] | -Apologize? -What? | -我们道个歉什么的 -什么 |
[37:34] | Oh, come on. | 噢 得了吧 |
[37:36] | We– We– We gotta try. | 我们…我们…我们必须试试 |
[37:38] | Whether it’s true or not, it– it changes the narrative. | 不管是不是真的 这…这都会改变故事的内容 |
[37:41] | One of you. Both of you. Please. | 你们俩去一个 你们俩都去 拜托你了 |
[37:49] | Guys, it’s almost time. They’re heading back in. | 伙计们 时间快到了 他们正在回去 |
[37:52] | So, we gotta get this show on the road. | 所以 我们得准备好表演了 |
[37:54] | One last time, just in case they’re super-direct, | 最后强调一次 以防万一他们直截了当地提问 |
[37:57] | did you, Logan Roy, witness any assaults | 洛根·罗伊 你有没有在你的游轮上 |
[38:00] | on your ships or take part in them? | 看到过任何袭击 或者参与其中 |
[38:02] | I’m not gonna answer a fucking question like that. | 我他妈不会回答这样的问题 |
[38:04] | -I, uh, I thought that’s just a “No.” -Yeah. | -我 呃 我以为只需要直接回答”没有” -是啊 |
[38:06] | I’m not dignifying that fucking question with an answer. | 这样的操蛋问题 他妈的休想要我回答 |
[38:08] | You can both fuck off. | 你们都可以滚蛋了 |
[38:11] | -Okay. -Is he okay? | -好的 -他还好吗 |
[38:13] | Low blood sugar. | 低血糖 |
[38:14] | Could you, uh, give him a chocolate suppository? | 你能给他一个巧克力栓剂吗[堵住他的嘴还是屁股啊?] |
[38:16] | Just, uh, slip a Snickers bar up there? | 就 呃 在那儿拿个士力架吧 |
[38:41] | -Don Grundham. -Oh. | -唐·格兰德姆 -噢 |
[38:43] | Institute for a Competitive America. | 美国竞争研究所 |
[38:44] | -Oh, hello. -Keep fighting the good fight. | -噢 你好 -继续打好正义之战 |
[38:46] | You got a lot of Con-heads out here pullin’ for ya. | 这里有很多”康粉”[也可以双关为骗子]在帮你 |
[38:49] | -Con-heads? -Yes. | -康粉 -是的 |
[38:51] | That’s fantastic. May I use that? | 这个说法太妙了 我可以用吗 |
[38:52] | -Sure. -All right, God bless you, sir. | -当然 -好的 上帝保佑你 先生 |
[38:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:55] | “Con-heads”… | “康粉” … |
[38:59] | I spy with my little eye something that begins with H. | 我用我的小眼睛观察一些以H开头的东西 |
[39:06] | -Hostages. -You are smart, | -人质 -你很聪明 |
[39:08] | aren’t you? Well, that game didn’t take us too far. | 是吧 好了 刚刚的游戏并没有消耗什么时间 |
[39:11] | That was like 30 seconds. Marry, fuck, kill? | 大概才30秒 玩”结婚 做爱 还是杀人”吗 |
[39:15] | Marry, fuck, kill… the executive floor. | 结婚 做爱 还是杀人…行政楼层 |
[39:20] | Executive floor. | 行政楼层 |
[39:22] | I’d kill Ray. | 那我要杀死雷 |
[39:25] | -Of course. -Fuck Elsa. | -当然 -和艾尔莎做爱 |
[39:27] | Marry Gerri. | 和格丽结婚 |
[39:28] | -Gerri? -Yeah. | -格丽吗 -是的 |
[39:30] | -Marry Gerri? -Well, it’s a small pool. | -和格丽结婚吗 -嗯 选择有限嘛 |
[39:32] | You’d marry Gerri? | 你要娶格丽吗 |
[39:33] | -You sick fuck. Gerri? -Yeah. | -你这个恶心的家伙 格丽 -是的 |
[39:35] | You like Gerri? | 你喜欢格丽吗 |
[39:37] | Oh, that’s hilarious. You’re fucking disgusting. | 噢 太好笑了 你太他妈恶心了 |
[39:40] | Gerri? | 居然选格丽 |
[39:41] | Ugh! Hot. Ugh! Karl, what about you? | 啊 有意思 啊 卡尔 你呢 |
[39:46] | -Look, full disclosure? -Yeah? | -听着 完全公开吗 -是啊 |
[39:48] | I am, um, currently having a panic attack. | 我 嗯 现在正在惊恐发作 |
[39:53] | Could I sit there? Do you mind, Laird? | 我可以坐在那里吗 你介意吗 莱尔德 |
[39:54] | -Oh, sure. -Really? | -行 可以 -真的吗 |
[39:56] | -Mm-hm. God… -You seem… kind of the same. | -天啦… -你看上去…没什么不同 |
[40:00] | -You okay, man? -Yeah. | -你好吗 伙计 -是的 |
[40:02] | -Up you go. On the floor. -Oh. Okay. Oh, Jesus. | -你起来吧 站在地上 -噢 好的 噢 老天啊 |
[40:06] | Guys? | 伙计们 |
[40:07] | Where do you think they’re taking them? | 你觉得他们要带他们去哪里 |
[40:09] | It doesn’t look like they’re going | 看起来他们应该不是去 |
[40:10] | -for a tour of the spa. -Oh, fuck! | -参加温泉之旅 -噢 他妈的 |
[40:12] | Let me tell you– tell you something. | 我告诉你…告诉你一些事情 |
[40:14] | -My advice… -Yeah? | -我的建议… -说吧 |
[40:15] | ….just don’t look at anything. | ….就是什么都不要看 |
[40:18] | ‘Cause if you don’t look, then you’re not a witness. | 因为如果你不看 那你就不是目击者 |
[40:21] | And if you’re not a witness, | 如果您不是目击者 |
[40:23] | -you know. -Yeah. Just take it easy, man. | -你懂的 -是的 别紧张 伙计 |
[40:24] | Just take it easy. You don’t have– It’s okay. | 放轻松点 你不会…不会有事的 |
[40:27] | God. | 天啦 |
[40:29] | -Hey. -Oh, my God. | -嘿 -噢 我的天啦 |
[40:30] | -Hey. -Hey. | -嘿 -嘿 |
[40:31] | How we, uh… | 我们怎么… |
[40:32] | -How we doin’? -Good. Good, man. | -情况怎么样 -没事 没事 伙计 |
[40:34] | -Good. -All good. | -好的 -都挺好 |
[40:36] | So, uh, my president’s daughter’s husband has asked him | 那 我们总统的女婿要总统 |
[40:40] | to take closer control of some key assets. | 进一步控制一些关键资产 |
[40:42] | It’s anti-corruption, but a bit of a power grab. | 这是反腐败 但有一点权力攫取 |
[40:46] | Some Turkish acquiescence, but it’s all in play. | 在一些土耳其人的默认这下 但这一切都是游戏 |
[40:49] | And can I ask, not to make this all about us, | 我能问一下吗 我不是想让这一切都围绕着我们 |
[40:54] | but are they going to shoot us at any point? | 但是 他们会随时朝我们开枪吗 |
[40:57] | I’m also intrigued on that point. | 我对这一点也很感兴趣 |
[41:00] | No one is getting shot. | 不会有人被枪杀 |
[41:02] | Look, it’s complicated, but with Zeynal here… | 听着 这很复杂 但是 扎纳尔在这里… |
[41:06] | …there is some interest in the deal. | …这笔交易他们有一些利益相关 |
[41:10] | The deal. Um… Okay, the deal. Yeah. Great. | 交易 嗯…好吧 交易 嗯 很好 |
[41:15] | So, one query they wanted some clarity on was | 所以 他们想要弄清楚的一个问题是 |
[41:19] | how could we– how could they be sure their investment | 我们如何…他们如何确定自己的投资 |
[41:22] | wouldn’t be blocked by your government? | 不会被你们的政府冻结 |
[41:24] | Well, okay, uh, it wouldn’t. My father has a lot of sway. | 好吧 嗯 不会的 我爸很有影响力 |
[41:30] | I mean, he can’t lock his opponents up in a hotel, | 我的意思是 他不能把对手关在酒店里 |
[41:33] | uh, but, well, he kinda could. | 嗯 但是 好吧 他其实有点可以 |
[41:36] | Okay, and, uh… you’re the target | 好吧 呃…你们是另一个出价的 |
[41:38] | -of another bid? -Yes. | -目标 -是的 |
[41:40] | Isn’t that a problem? | 这难道不是问题吗 |
[41:41] | That is not a problem at all. If the price is right, | 这根本不是问题 如果价钱合适 |
[41:44] | we are fully confident that we can reach a settlement | 我们完全有信心在股东大会之前 |
[41:46] | before the shareholder meeting. | 达成和解 |
[41:51] | Okay. Okay, well, that went great. | 好的 好吧 进展很顺利 |
[41:56] | -Yeah. That’s… great. -Really hope so. | -是的 那…很棒 -真的希望如此 |
[41:58] | Yeah. I mean, should we see | 是的 我的意思是 我们是不是 |
[42:01] | if any of the other hostages want to cut a deal? | 应该看看其他人质有没有谁想达成协议的 |
[42:04] | This could be a bumper time for us. | 这可能是我们的丰收时刻 |
[42:21] | Well, this doesn’t feel great. | 好吧 这感觉不太好 |
[42:23] | No. No, soft skills, lady-duty shit-work. | 不 不 软技能 女性责任的狗屎工作 |
[42:30] | Not great at all. | 一点也不好 |
[42:34] | Senators, when I read of the abuses of power | 参议员 当我读到我的游轮部门 |
[42:38] | alleged in my cruise division… | 涉嫌滥用职权时… |
[42:42] | well… that was the worst day of my life. | 好吧…那是我一生中最糟糕的一天 |
[42:47] | To think bad things might have gone on | 因为我想到 坏事可能在我不知情的情况下 |
[42:49] | without my knowledge. | 继续发生 |
[42:52] | And frankly… | 坦白说… |
[42:54] | I don’t know if I’ll ever forgive myself. | 我不知道我是否会原谅自己 |
[42:58] | But we will investigate, and we will make sure | 但是我们将进行调查 我们会确保 |
[43:03] | every victim is compensated, and every act of wrongdoing… | 每一个受害者都得到补偿 每一个不法行为… |
[43:08] | punished to the full extent of the law. | 都受到法律的严惩 |
[43:12] | I just hope, so help me God, you believe me when I say that. | 我只是希望 上帝保佑 你们相信我的话 |
[43:17] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[43:19] | Fuck, yeah. | 操 说得好 |
[43:20] | Senator Eavis? Time is yours. | 伊维斯参议员 下面由你发言 |
[43:23] | Thank you, Madam Chairwoman. | 谢谢你 主席女士 |
[43:24] | Emerson said, “Every institution is the shadow of a single man.” | 爱默生说过 “每一个机构都是一个人的缩影 “ |
[43:30] | At Waystar, that man is Logan Roy, isn’t he? | 在韦斯达 那个人就是洛根·罗伊 不是吗 |
[43:34] | Well, I’m… | 好吧 我… |
[43:36] | I’m certainly not gonna argue with Mr. Emerson. | 我当然不会和爱默生先生争论 |
[43:40] | Your cruises run for profit, your news runs for profit. | 你的游轮是为了牟利 你的新闻也是为了牟利 |
[43:46] | Is that any way to keep the life blood | 把新闻当做你个人的提款机 |
[43:48] | of a democracy going, | 这是让民主的血液 |
[43:49] | by using news as your own personal ATM? | 继续流动的方法吗 |
[43:54] | Uh… If– If I may. | 呃…我…我可以发言吗 |
[43:56] | Um… I think you might be under a misapprehension, Senator. | 嗯…我想你可能有点误解 参议员 |
[44:00] | In this country, all news, | 在这个国家 所有的新闻媒体 |
[44:02] | from the Times to the supermarket tabloid, | 从时代杂志到超市小报 |
[44:05] | is for profit, sir. | 都是为了牟利 先生 |
[44:07] | We don’t have a state media. As I’m sure you know, | 我们没有官方媒体 我很确定你知道这一点 |
[44:09] | you’d have to go to China or Russia for that. | 要找官媒 你得去中国或者俄罗斯 |
[44:12] | -Ooh, snap! Snap on Gil! -We don’t have a state media yet… | -噢 漂亮 狠扇了吉尔一耳光 -我们还没有官方媒体… |
[44:15] | Have we got that, Karolina? | 我们录下来了吗 卡罗丽娜 |
[44:17] | Let’s get the surrogates prepped with that line. | 我们让代理人准备好这句台词 |
[44:19] | They call Gil “Meth-Head Santa” Because he so rarely delivers. | 他们称吉尔为”疯脑圣人” 因为他很少发表讲话 |
[44:24] | What I’m getting at, is it any surprise | 我想说的是 在你们的游轮部门 |
[44:27] | that, uh, exploitation and cover-up runs rife | 剥削和掩盖行为大行其道 |
[44:31] | at your cruise division? | 这有什么稀奇的呢 |
[44:33] | I mean, exploitation is at | 我的意思是 剥削 |
[44:36] | the heart of your business model. | 是你们的商业模式的核心 |
[44:39] | Well, I– I would, of course, disagree, but, uh… | 好吧 我…我当然会不同意 但是 呃… |
[44:45] | but in terms of the historic… | 但是 就过往而言… |
[44:51] | historical… | 过往… |
[44:52] | historic charges of practice– malpractice, um… | 过往对玩忽职守的指控… |
[44:59] | Mr. Logan Roy, what did you personally know | 洛根·罗伊先生 你们的游轮部门保留影子日志 |
[45:03] | about the operation of a system of obfuscation | 以此来混淆不法行为 |
[45:06] | of wrongdoing in your cruise division… | 对于这样的制度运作 |
[45:09] | by the means of the keeping of shadow logs? | 你个人有什么了解吗 |
[45:14] | At that point, I believe my son was across | 我相信 那个时候我儿子 |
[45:17] | -that operation, right? -At which point? | -也在参与运营 对吧 -哪个时候 |
[45:20] | At the point he was across entertainment operations. | 他负责娱乐运营的时候 |
[45:24] | You can talk to him. | 你可以和他说 |
[45:29] | Mr. Kendall Roy, then. | 那 肯德尔·罗伊先生 |
[45:30] | -Tell us about the shadow logs. -Okay, you know what, | -告诉我们有关影子日志的事情 -好的 你知道吗 |
[45:33] | I’m sorry, Madam Chairwoman, can– can I speak for a moment? | 对不起 主席女士 我…我可以说一会吗 |
[45:36] | Because you know, I– I’m here in good faith today, | 因为你知道吗 我…我今天真诚地来到这里 |
[45:38] | I’m very willing to talk you, Senator, and this committee | 我很愿意和你谈谈 参议员 和委员会 |
[45:41] | through our operations, but, uh, let’s cut the BS, | 谈谈我们的运营 但是 我们废话少说吧 |
[45:44] | shall we? Because it seems to me that this investigation, | 好吗 因为在我看来 这项调查 |
[45:50] | uh, is not about proper oversight | 嗯 不是关于游轮行业的 |
[45:51] | of cruise industry codes and standards, | 规范和标准的适当的监督 |
[45:55] | or some highly regrettable but isolated incidents | 或是某件二十年前的非常令人遗憾 |
[45:58] | from nearly two decades ago. | 但是孤立的事件 |
[45:59] | What this feels to me it’s about | 这项调查给我的感觉是 |
[46:01] | is your personal dislike of my father, | 你个人不喜欢我父亲 |
[46:04] | and your ideological hatred of his newspapers | 你对他的报纸和他的新闻频道 |
[46:09] | and his news channels, and in particular, | 尤其是 泛美网络的成功故事 |
[46:12] | of the, uh, success story which is ATN, | 充满了意识形态的仇恨 |
[46:16] | on which you’ve appeared, I think, 14 times | 然而 在过去四个月里 你在泛美网络 |
[46:18] | in the last four months, Senator. | 我想 应该是出现过14次 参议员 |
[46:20] | Good, good, good. | 好 好 好 |
[46:21] | Senator Eavis, it seems to me | 伊维斯参议员 在我看来 |
[46:23] | that since you don’t agree with us ideologically, | 既然你在意识形态上不认同我们 |
[46:26] | that nothing we can say will be enough, | 我们说再多都没用 |
[46:28] | no groveling will be low enough, | 再卑躬屈膝也不够 |
[46:30] | and as much as you like to accuse us of bias, | 而且尽管你很想指责我们有偏见 |
[46:33] | uh, today, you’re the one with the bias. | 但是 今天 你才是那个带着偏见的人 |
[46:36] | So, I say go ahead. Hit us as hard as you can. | 所以 我想说 继续吧 尽你所能打击我们好了 |
[46:39] | We can take it. We have nothing to hide. | 我们可以接受 我们没有什么可隐藏的 |
[46:46] | So, she’s expecting us, yeah? | 那 她在等我们 是吗 |
[46:50] | Look, I’m not going in. | 听着 我不会进去的 |
[46:52] | Seriously? You’re… You’re leaving it to me? | 说真的吗 你要…你要让我独立面对吗 |
[46:57] | Siobhan, you don’t have to do this. | 西沃恩 你也不必这样做 |
[47:01] | If she speaks and she’s compelling… | 如果她要去作证 而且引人注目… |
[47:05] | then that’s it for my family’s company. | 那我家族的公司就完蛋了 |
[47:09] | So… yeah. I do have to. | 所以…是的 我确实必须去 |
[47:19] | Thanks, Rhea. | 谢谢 瑞亚 |
[47:25] | Thank you so much for your time. | 非常感谢你的发言 |
[47:28] | Ah, Mr. Roberts. We can now slip into something | 啊 罗伯茨先生 我们现在可以悄悄灌输一点 |
[47:30] | a little bit more comfortable. | 一点稍微舒适的内容了 |
[47:32] | I already feel better. | 我已经感觉好多了 |
[47:34] | And I want to say right off, for the record, gentlemen… | 我想立即说一声 郑重声明 两位…… |
[47:41] | I like you. | 我喜欢你们 |
[47:43] | I’d like to have a drink with both of you. | 我想和你们俩一起喝一杯 |
[47:46] | And I have taken one of your cruises with my wife | 我和我妻子曾经一起乘坐过你的其中一条游轮 |
[47:51] | and it was, frankly, delightful. | 坦率地说 那是令人愉快的旅程 |
[47:54] | Well, thank you, Senator, that’s very kind. | 好的 谢谢您 参议员 您真是和气 |
[48:05] | No, no. Careful! | 不 不 小心 |
[48:12] | Hi. Hi, Shiv Roy. Thank you for seeing me. | 嗨 你好 我是西沃恩·罗伊 谢谢你见我 |
[48:15] | I just wanted the opportunity to say hello. | 我只是想找个机会来打个招呼 |
[48:18] | And I want to say I realize | 我想说 我意识到 |
[48:20] | this is an incredibly difficult situation, | 这是一个难以想象的困难情况 |
[48:22] | so I– I want you to know I deeply appreciate you | 所以我…我希望你知道 我深深地感谢你 |
[48:24] | -taking the time. -Right. Um… | -花时间 -对 嗯… |
[48:26] | I’m not sure I should– I– I thought this was gonna be | 我不确定我应该…我…我以为这会是一次 |
[48:28] | a very unofficial thing with Rhea? | 和瑞亚的非常私人的会面 |
[48:31] | Uh-huh. Yeah. | 嗯 是的 |
[48:32] | Uh… This feels very different. | 嗯…这感觉很不一样 |
[48:34] | No, she’s busy. Uh… But she will join later on. | 不 她很忙 嗯…但是她稍后会加入 |
[48:38] | -I– -Right. I j– I– | -我… -对我…我… |
[48:39] | I just don’t know if I feel comfortable. | 我只是不知道我会不会感到不舒服 |
[48:41] | Oh, but I’m not here to stop you testifying. | 噢 但是我不是来这里阻止你去作证的 |
[48:44] | -Sure. -Yeah. And I’m not here to offer you anything. | -当然 -嗯 而且我不是来这里给你提任何条件的 |
[48:48] | I’m here to listen, and to try to understand. | 我是来这里倾听 尝试理解你的 |
[48:52] | Just trying to understand what we did wrong and how I can fix it. | 只是想了解我们做错了什么以及如何补救 |
[48:55] | Well, it’s a very convenient time to show up… | 好吧 这个时间出现 想要了解情况… |
[48:58] | -wanting to understand. -Oh… | -也太巧了吧 -噢… |
[49:02] | -I think you’re brave. -Well, thank you. | -我觉得你很勇敢 -好的 谢谢 |
[49:08] | Honey, no. No, get down. Don’t go too high. | 亲爱的 不 不 下来不要爬太高 |
[49:11] | Come here! Come here! | 过来 过来 |
[49:14] | What? Oh, my God! Ah! | 什么 噢 我的天啦 啊 |
[49:16] | There we go! | 我们来了 |
[49:18] | Oh, wow. These just kill me. | 噢 哇 这高跟鞋疼死我了 |
[49:22] | I know. Come on… | 深有体会 过来… |
[49:24] | You know, look, um… | 你知道吗 这样 嗯… |
[49:27] | My– My dad… My dad, a couple months ago, | 我的…我爸…我爸在几个月前 |
[49:31] | you know, he screwed me over. | 你知道吗 他把我忽悠了 |
[49:32] | He made me an offer that wasn’t real. | 他给了我一个不真实的提议 |
[49:36] | And he’s a serial liar. | 而且他是个连环骗子 |
[49:37] | And I’m gonna be very frank with you, | 而我会很坦率地和你谈 |
[49:39] | put my cards on the table, I don’t trust him. Okay? | 不玩任何花招 我不信任他 好吗 |
[49:45] | Your firm has been very tough. | 在你们公司上班一直很艰难 |
[49:47] | Yeah, too fucking right. | 是的 太他妈对了 |
[49:49] | -Harassment? -Yeah. | -骚扰吗 -是的 |
[49:51] | Visits at night, turning up at work. | 晚上来检查 上班时也出现 |
[49:54] | Weird email stuff. I mean, I– I… don’t want to accuse you– | 奇怪的电子邮件内容 我的意思是 我…我…不是想指责你… |
[49:59] | No, it’s perfectly possible. | 不 这完全有可能 |
[50:02] | Yeah, I mean, it’s out-sourced security, | 是的 我的意思是 安保是外包的 |
[50:04] | so who… Who knows what could be happening? | 所以 谁…谁知道会发生什么呢 |
[50:06] | It’s probably worse than you think. | 有可能比你想像的还要糟糕 |
[50:08] | -Yeah. Yeah. -Yeah. | -是的 是的 -是的 |
[50:10] | But hey, you should be safe from all that now. | 不过 嘿 你现在应该安全了 |
[50:12] | You’ve got the whip hand. Now, they’re scared. | 你现在掌握了主动权 现在 他们害怕了 |
[50:15] | I don’t think that stuff will happen to you anymore. | 我不觉得那样的事情还会再发生在你身上了 |
[50:17] | You don’t think? | 你不觉得 |
[50:18] | Being honest, I don’t know. | 老实说 我不知道 |
[50:21] | But… it would look bad. | 但是…那样看起来会很糟 |
[50:23] | You’ve broken ranks, you’re in a new category. | 你已经破级别了 你现在属于新类别 |
[50:27] | But, look… I wanna clean up. | 但是 听着…我想整顿这些 |
[50:31] | I need it all out there. | 我需要了解所有这些情况 |
[50:32] | -Sure. -Yeah, no, I do. | -当然 -是的 不 我真的想这么做 |
[50:34] | I wanna fire these bastards. And I want you to help me. | 我想开除这些混蛋 我希望你能帮助我 |
[50:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
[50:41] | Well, I guess, you know, | 好吧 我想 你知道吗 |
[50:42] | the only question I would have for you is just… | 我唯一想问你的问题是… |
[50:45] | is this– this, you know, the– the right forum? | 这是…这是 这是正确的论坛吗 |
[50:50] | Okay, here it comes. | 好的 终于说到正题了 |
[50:52] | Nope, honestly? A better question. | 不 实话实说 问一个更好的问题 |
[50:57] | What do you actually want to happen? | 你真正希望发生的是什么 |
[51:00] | I want people to hear what Lester was like. | 我想让人们知道莱斯特是什么样的人 |
[51:03] | How he treated me and other women. | 他是怎么对待我和其他女人的 |
[51:06] | I want the Hewson story to come out. | 我希望能发表休森的故事 |
[51:09] | How she went overboard… and there was no rescue attempt, | 她是怎么落水的…以及当时没有任何营救的努力 |
[51:12] | because they thought it was a stowaway. | 因为他们以为是一个偷渡者 |
[51:15] | “No real person involved.” | “无真人参与” |
[51:18] | Right. | 对 |
[51:22] | Hey, you want to sit down? | 嘿 你想坐下吗 |
[51:26] | I mean, the good thing is, | 我的意思是 好事情是 |
[51:28] | you’re gonna have a lot of people on your side. | 会有很多人站在你这边 |
[51:30] | Who will– Who will sing your name, and back you up, and… | 他们会…他们会呼喊着你的名字 支持你 然后… |
[51:35] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:38] | But the other people? You know, the other side? | 但是其他人呢 你知道的 另一边的人 |
[51:41] | Normal people, they will doubt you. | 普通人 他们会质疑你 |
[51:45] | They’ll say… terrible things. | 他们会说…很难听的话 |
[51:49] | They’ll call you a slut… | 他们会称你为荡妇… |
[51:51] | and a whore, and a money-grubber. | 称你为妓女 财迷 |
[51:54] | Your life is gonna get ripped apart. | 你的生活将会四分五裂 |
[51:57] | Your home, you’ll want to move out. | 你的家 你会想搬走 |
[51:59] | For two or three days, you’re gonna be kind of famous, | 有那么两三天 你会变得有点出名 |
[52:02] | but then the caravan moves on. | 但随后 喧嚣会渐行渐远失去关注 |
[52:04] | I just think it’s what I have to do. | 我只是觉得这是我必须做的 |
[52:08] | Yeah, true. No, I get it. That’s good. | 是啊 没错 不 我明白了 那很好 |
[52:12] | But from tomorrow, that’s… all you’ll ever be. | 但是从明天开始 那将是……你的未来 |
[52:16] | To your grandkids, to the people you meet on vacation. | 对于你的孙子 对于你在假期遇到的人来说 |
[52:20] | When they google you, yeah? | 当他们用谷歌搜寻的时候 对吧 |
[52:22] | Pages and pages of filth and lies. | 一页又一页的污秽和谎言 |
[52:25] | First line of your obituary. Last line. | 你讣告的第一行 最后一行 |
[52:32] | So, what is it that you are trying to get? | 所以 你想要得到什么 |
[52:37] | Because money? Money you can have. | 钱吗 你可以得到钱 |
[52:41] | That’s easy. Book deal. Interview appearances. | 这很容易 幕后交易 采访中露面 |
[52:46] | We will give you millions of dollars… | 我们可以给你几百万美元… |
[52:48] | and I will destroy the men who ran that dirty operation. | 而且我会消灭那些干这种卑鄙勾当的人 |
[52:53] | I will kill them for what they’ve done. | 我会因为他们的所作所为毁掉他们 |
[52:55] | And I want you to help me. | 我希望你能帮我 |
[52:58] | We will be the best, cleanest operation in the world | 因为你 我们会成为世界上最好 |
[53:01] | because of you, if you help me do this. | 最干净的运营 如果你帮我实现这一点 |
[53:07] | Would you help me? | 你能帮我吗 |
[53:11] | Well, it– it sounds… | 好吧 这…这听起来… |
[53:16] | Can I trust you? | 我可以信任你吗 |
[53:19] | No. No, actually, no. | 不 不 实际上 不可以 |
[53:22] | Kira, you’re in a shitstorm of conflicting interests here. | 基拉 你现在卷入了一场利益冲突的风暴 |
[53:25] | You can’t trust anyone. You just have to be smart. | 你不能相信任何人 你只需要聪明一点 |
[53:29] | So, listen to everyone and make an assessment. | 所以 请听取每个人的意见然后进行评估 |
[53:31] | ‘Cause frankly, I want what’s best for me. | 因为 坦率地说 我想要对我最有利的结果 |
[53:36] | But the other people? | 但是其他人呢 |
[53:37] | The folks who want you to get up there tomorrow, | 那些希望你明天去那里作证 |
[53:39] | and get pulled apart? They want what’s best for them. | 让你的生活四分五裂的人 他们想要对他们最有利的东西 |
[53:44] | You need to think about what’s best for you, huh? | 你需要考虑对你最有利的东西 对吧 |
[53:55] | Hey, Roman. | 嘿 罗曼 |
[53:57] | -What? -Wake up. | -什么 -醒醒 |
[53:58] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[54:00] | -Good, man, good? -All good. All good. | -都好吗 伙计 一切都好吗 -都好 都好 |
[54:05] | Hello. Hi. I’m so sorry. | 你好 嗨 我很抱歉 |
[54:09] | Foreign nationals, | 外籍人士 |
[54:11] | -please identify yourselves. -Oh, my God. | -请表明你们的身份 -噢 我的天啦 |
[54:14] | -Oh, fuck. -What do you think? | -噢 我操 -你怎么看 |
[54:16] | Uh… I don’t know. I feel like, traditionally, | 嗯…我不知道 我觉得传统上 |
[54:18] | Americans don’t usually fare well at this point. | 美国人通常在这一点上表现不佳 |
[54:20] | I don’t know, what do you think, Karl? | 我不知道 你怎么想 卡尔 |
[54:22] | -Oh, fuck. -Just do what he says. | -噢 他妈的 -按他说的去做 |
[54:23] | Yeah, okay. Um… | 好的 嗯… |
[54:25] | -Roman Roy? -Yup. | -罗曼·罗伊吗 -对 |
[54:28] | Follow me, please. | 请跟我来 |
[54:30] | -Good luck. -Yeah. Uh… | -祝你好运 -嗯… |
[54:34] | Good luck to you, too. | 也祝你好运 |
[54:35] | -Go, Hi– Hearts. -Go, Hearts. | -加油 赫斯队 -加油 赫斯队 |
[54:43] | Anyway, thank you for your support. | 无论如何 谢谢你的支持 |
[54:45] | You got it. All the time. | 应该的 随时支持 |
[54:49] | -Yes? -Great job. | -你好 -干得漂亮 |
[54:50] | -Thank you. -I salute you. | -谢谢 -我向你致敬 |
[54:52] | -Thank you, Senator. -Excellent job. | -谢谢你 参议员 -干得很棒 |
[54:53] | -Thank you. -Excellent. | -谢谢 -优秀 |
[54:55] | -Here, here. -Cheers, Bill. | -说得好 -干杯 比尔 |
[54:56] | Well done. | 干得真棒 |
[55:06] | Lovely to reconnect with the gang. | 很高兴和团队重新建立联系 |
[55:08] | I appreciate your support, Bill. | 感谢你的支持 比尔 |
[55:11] | Are you kidding? So many memories, huh? | 你开玩笑吧 这么多美好回忆 |
[55:14] | I should write a book. I could. I’ve got the diaries. | 我应该写一本书 我可以写 我一直在记日记 |
[55:18] | But no time. No time! | 但是没时间写 没时间 |
[55:25] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[55:27] | -You… did great. -Thank you. | -你…干得很棒 -谢谢 |
[55:31] | It must’ve been tough, but you did it, she dropped out. | 肯定非常难 但是你做到了 她退出了 |
[55:34] | “Personal reasons.” Yeah, you did good. | “私人原因” 是的 你做得很棒 |
[55:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:44] | So, are you okay, kiddo? | 那 你还好吗 孩子 |
[55:47] | Yeah. Yeah, good. | 是的 嗯 很好 |
[55:50] | You, uh… You feeling– feeling okay? | 你 呃…你感觉…感觉还好吗 |
[55:54] | I’m, uh… I’m sorry if it was rough. | 我 嗯…如果当时场面难堪 我很抱歉 |
[55:58] | No, it was… it was fine. We’re good. It’s all good. | 不 很好 我们很好 一切都很好 |
[56:03] | Hey, Logan? Rhea’s here, but she– she wants a word. | 喂 洛根 瑞亚在这里 但她…她想单独说几句 |
[56:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[56:09] | -You remember Naomi Pierce? -Yeah, | -你还记得娜奥米·皮尔斯吗 -是的 |
[56:10] | -yeah. -She came down to– | -嗯 -她大老远来这里… |
[56:11] | -Hi. -…to support us. | -嗨 -…支持我们 |
[56:25] | So, as you know, I didn’t go in. | 那 如你所知 我没有进去 |
[56:29] | Yeah, yeah. No, it’s fine. Shiv’s tough. | 嗯 嗯 不 没事 小西很厉害 |
[56:32] | Look. Will you tell me what happened? | 听着 你能告诉我发生了什么事吗 |
[56:35] | You can ask me anything. | 你什么都可以问我 |
[56:37] | No. I don’t know what to ask. You tell me. | 不 我不知道该问什么 你告诉我 |
[56:42] | Well, it’s all… You know. | 好吧 这都是…你知道的 |
[56:47] | It goes a long way back. | 很久以前的事了 |
[56:50] | Did you– Did you ever have an editor | 你…你以前有没有让编辑 |
[56:52] | who put a hand up a sweater? | 用手帮你举着毛衣 |
[56:54] | Well, things were done differently in those days. | 那 以前的办事风格不太一样 |
[56:58] | I can’t fly blind. | 我不能毫不知情地管理公司 |
[57:01] | Was Lester McClintock a friend of yours? | 莱斯特·麦克林托克是你的朋友吗 |
[57:03] | No, I wouldn’t say he was a friend, no. | 不 我不认为他是我的朋友 不是 |
[57:05] | You once told me he was a close friend. | 你曾经告诉我 他是一位密友 |
[57:09] | -You told me that. -Well… | -你告诉我的 -好吧… |
[57:11] | Friend, close friend, colleague, I don’t know. | 朋友 密友 同事 我也说不清楚 |
[57:13] | It’s kind of a– a superpower, isn’t it? | 这算是…一种超能力 对吧 |
[57:17] | If you can lie to someone like that, to their face. | 当着别人的面撒谎而若无其事 |
[57:21] | I mean, I know you’re lying, | 我的意思是 我知道你在说谎 |
[57:22] | but I still find you very plausible and appealing. | 但是我还是觉得你说得很合理 而且很吸引人 |
[57:27] | I misspoke. | 我词不达意 |
[57:29] | Uh-huh. | 嗯 |
[57:31] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[57:33] | But there are some things that went on from time to time, | 但是 有些事情就是会时不时地发生 |
[57:36] | and I just wanted to protect you. | 而我只是想保护你 |
[57:38] | -I don’t need your protection. -Well, you know, as the next CEO, | -我不需要你的保护 -嗯 你知道吗 作为下一任总裁 |
[57:42] | it might be wise to keep clean of certain areas. | 避开某些区域可能比较明智 |
[57:46] | I’ve been thinking about that. | 我一直在想这事 |
[57:49] | I’m not sure it works any longer. | 我不确定能不能继续这样下去 |
[57:53] | So, what do you want? | 那 你想要什么 |
[57:55] | I’m not sure I want to work for you. | 我不确定自己想为你工作 |
[57:56] | Fine, you’ve got me over a barrel. | 很好 你让我感到震惊 |
[57:58] | You know it, I know it, so tell me what you want | 你知道这点 我知道这点 所以告诉我 你想要什么 |
[58:01] | -and let’s get into it. -You don’t understand. | -然后我们来谈谈 -你没搞明白 |
[58:03] | I’m out. I don’t want to be part of this. | 我退出了 我不想成为这其中一份子 |
[58:06] | Oh, come on. Fuck off! | 噢 得了吧 别扯谈了 |
[58:12] | Little Miss Prim. | “一本正经”小姐 |
[58:16] | You knew. | 你知道的 |
[58:19] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[58:21] | I think it’s changed. In the details. | 我认为情况已经变了 在细节方面 |
[58:25] | You don’t walk over details. | 你不需要去经历细节 |
[58:28] | I can’t see the bottom of the pool. | 池子的底部深不可测 |
[58:31] | I– I– I don’t know if you care about anything. | 我…我…我不知道你是否还在乎什么 |
[58:37] | -And that scares me. -Oh, yeah. | -这让我感到害怕 -噢 是的 |
[58:39] | Fucking words. Fucking words. Come on. Stay! | 该死的语言 该死的表达 拜托 留下来 |
[58:45] | I could always find someone else. | 我总是能找到其他人的 |
[58:52] | You know you’re fungible. | 你知道你可以被人替代 |
[58:55] | -I am not fungible. -Oh, yes, you are. | -我无可替代 -噢 是的 你可以被替代 |
[58:58] | You’re as fungible as fuck. | 你他妈的可以被随意替代 |
[59:01] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[59:03] | Then funge me. Go ahead. Try. | 那我替代我好了 来吧 试试 |
[59:13] | Rhea. | 瑞亚 |
[59:20] | Kendall Roy served self-satisfied hypocrites | 今天 肯德尔·罗伊给参议院商务委员会 |
[59:23] | on the senate commerce committee a healthy portion of reality pie | 那些自欺欺人的伪君子们送上了一份现实派的健康部分 |
[59:26] | today when he delivered them a takedown for the ages. | 他把他们打了个落花流水 |
[59:30] | Democrats on the committee had worked themselves… | 委员会里的民主党人对这家… |
[59:32] | -So… -…into a fit of phony outrage | -那… -…历史悠久的公司 |
[59:34] | -over historic corporate… -Rhea’s gone? | -产生了一阵虚假的愤怒 -瑞亚走了吗 |
[59:36] | -But they made a fatal miscalculation. -Yep. | -但是他们做出了致命的错误估计 -是的 |
[59:39] | She can’t hack the hate. | 她无法克服这种仇恨 |
[59:41] | Well, she can fuck off | 好吧 那她可以滚蛋 |
[59:43] | and enjoy her lily-white, chicken-flesh conscience | 在一家他妈的电话公司 |
[59:47] | working for a fucking phone company. | 享受她”纯洁无瑕” 的圣母心了 |
[59:49] | Yeah. Yeah, well, maybe. | 是的 是的 也许吧 |
[59:54] | Yeah, but do you think that’s it? | 是的 但是 你觉得这就完了吗 |
[59:56] | If Kira holds, and we kill Bill, do you think we’re through? | 如果基拉不作证 而且我们牺牲掉比尔 你认为我们渡过难关了吗 |
[1:00:01] | Honestly? | 老实说吗 |
[1:00:04] | No. Not with the shareholders. | 不行 股东大会是道坎 |
[1:00:08] | I’m afraid this Kendall stuff won’t play. | 恐怕肯德尔的这套话行不通 |
[1:00:11] | They’re a little more… fucking vegetarian. | 他们更像是…他妈的素食主义者 |
[1:00:17] | -No? -No. | -不行吗 -不行 |
[1:00:19] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[1:00:21] | He came out like a fighter, but I’m hurt. | 他像个战士一样 但我很受伤 |
[1:00:26] | We’re hurt. | 我们很受伤 |
[1:00:29] | And Bill’s on maneuvers. He won’t go quietly. | 比尔只是演习 他不会善罢甘休的 |
[1:00:32] | No, no, no. Bill’s not the answer. | 不不不 比尔不是答案 |
[1:00:36] | We need something big. | 我们需要更高层的人 |
[1:00:40] | Yeah… | 是的… |
[1:00:43] | Time for a blood sacrifice. | 献血的时候到了 |