时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:57] | – Hey, Ken. Are you okay? – Is he okay? | – 肯你还好吗 – 他还好吗 |
[01:03] | Uh, he’s in the bathroom. | 他在卫生间里 |
[01:22] | Hey! Hey, sir! | 欢迎 先生 |
[01:26] | Jet’s en route back. | 飞机正在回程途中 |
[01:28] | And, uh, where we headed, sir? | 先生 我们要去哪儿 |
[01:33] | Okay. Where are the planes? Can we go? | 好了 飞机呢 我们能走了吗 |
[01:36] | Should be no more than an hour. | 用不了一小时就能走了 |
[01:39] | I got us a nice room to wait in. | 我给咱们找了一间不错的候机厅 |
[01:41] | At least, not that nice, actually, | 虽然可能也没多好 |
[01:43] | but it was the nicest I could source. | 但已经是我能找到的最好的了 |
[01:46] | Where are we going, do you know? | 你们知道我们要去哪儿吗 |
[01:48] | E…Either New York or Geneva | 纽约吧 也许日内瓦 |
[01:51] | or London or Singapore or L.A. | 伦敦 新加坡 洛杉矶都有可能 |
[01:55] | Okay. Thank you. | 行吧 谢了 |
[01:57] | – What’s he saying? – Not much. | – 他刚才说了什么 – 没说什么 |
[01:59] | Look, I mean, do we know what’s he thinking? | 那啥 有人知道他在想什么吗 |
[02:02] | Yeah, well, he’s talking about his Mom a lot. | 好吧 他一直在说他妈妈的事儿 |
[02:04] | – Oh! Okay. – His mom? | – 好吧 – 什么 |
[02:06] | What…what’s the play? | 我们有什么对策 |
[02:08] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[02:09] | Lot of interesting ideas flying around. | 涌现了很多有趣的点子 |
[02:11] | I got fired. He got fired. She got promoted. | 我被开了 他被开了 她升职了 |
[02:14] | I got re-hired. She got demoted, right? It’s… | 我被反聘回来了 她又降级了 是吧… |
[02:16] | Come on! | 磨蹭什么呢 |
[02:19] | Dad? Want me to ride with you? | 爸 想要我跟你一路吗 |
[02:22] | You wanna suck my dick? | 怎么 你想给我口 |
[02:26] | Is what he said to his son | 性侵指控铺天盖地 |
[02:28] | as the sexual assault allegations poured in. | 他还对自己的儿子说这种话 |
[02:32] | Hey, dude. | 兄弟 |
[02:35] | Let me call you back. | 回头打给你 |
[02:37] | Hey, Ken. | 肯 |
[02:39] | If, if you’re okay, will you just say, “Okay,” | 你还好吗 能吭一声儿吗 |
[02:41] | so that I know you’re okay? | 这样我就能知道你还好 |
[02:42] | Because otherwise I…I’ll have to break the door down | 要不然… 我就得破门而入了 |
[02:46] | and I don’t really want… I don’t know if I’ll be able to. | 我不是太想… 我也不知道自己能不能做到 |
[02:49] | Wha… But, um… | 但是… |
[02:55] | Okay. Action stations. | 好了 各就各位 |
[02:58] | Let’s fucking go, let’s get into this. | 我们走 准备大干一场 |
[04:36] | And where are we going, Ken? | 肯 我们去哪儿啊 |
[04:37] | Waystar, plant a flag, fix on my lawyer, PRs, | 回公司 抢得先机 找好律师和公关 |
[04:40] | get some independent directors shaking, | 动摇一些独立董事 |
[04:42] | and maybe ride in to see the fucking Feds. | 没准还要去局里喝喝茶 |
[04:52] | No comment! No comment! | 不予评论 不予评论 |
[04:54] | – No comment! No comment! – You don’t have to say that. | – 不予评论不予评论 – 你不说话就好了 |
[04:57] | You don’t have to say that, Greg, just don’t comment. | 不一定非得说出来 格雷格 不说话就好了 |
[05:05] | – Excuse me. – No comment! No comment! | – 请让一下 – 不予评论不予评论 |
[05:09] | Stop! Stop! Stop it! | 别录了 别录了 |
[05:12] | – Okay, Jess, let’s go. – Uh-huh. | – 好了杰西走吧 – 好的 |
[05:17] | – This is a company vehicle. – What? | – 这是公司的车 – 什么 |
[05:20] | I mean, I don’t have a dog in this fight. | 我是说 我并不想插足你们的争斗 |
[05:21] | But since you just clearly opened the company up | 但是既然你已经公开替公司 |
[05:23] | to investigation, lawsuits, | 接受幕后调查和诉讼 |
[05:26] | I imagine you’re no longer working for the company? | 我想你可能已不再是公司的一份子了 |
[05:29] | Well, no, because I was acting in the best interests of the company. | 不是啊 我恰恰是在为公司的利益着想 |
[05:33] | Yeah? Violating your duty of confidentiality? | 是吗 违反保密职责算吗 |
[05:36] | Violating your fiduciary duties as a director? | 违反了你作为董事的信托责任也算吗 |
[05:38] | Look. I need a sealed unit here, Karolina. I need a clean jar. | 听着 卡洛丽娜 我需要密不透风的作战小队 不含杂质 |
[05:41] | So… so… are you in for this fucking revolution? | 所以… 你到底要不要为革命出力 |
[05:45] | No, I know it’s exciting. And, and I…I…I s… | 我当然知道这很刺激 我… |
[05:47] | – I… – Are you with me, yes or no? | – 我... – 你是站在我这边的吧是或不是 |
[05:50] | Why did you do it like that, Ken? | 肯 你为什么要这么做 |
[05:52] | – I mean, did you know? – Me? No. No. | – 你知情吗 – 我吗不知情 |
[05:55] | No, I had no prior warning and I was surprised at his comments, | 不知情 我没有提前接到通知 我对他的评论感到很惊讶 |
[05:59] | but now I am obviously concerned and interested to hear more. | 但现在我十分关心这事 希望听到更多回应 |
[06:02] | – Okay. – This is a fork in your life, Karolina. | – 好吧 – 卡洛丽娜这是你人生的分叉点 |
[06:05] | This is the righteous vehicle. | 你正在一辆开向正义的车上 |
[06:07] | – It’s just not… It’s not… – Okay. Stop the car. | – 只是...只是... – 明白了停车 |
[06:10] | -Out. Out. Please. I need to make calls. – Ken… | – 下车请下车我要打电话了 – 肯... |
[06:12] | I can’t have weevils in the fucking flour sack, okay? | 我的汤里容不下你这颗老鼠屎 好吗 |
[06:16] | – Out. Now. – Ken? | – 现在下车 – 肯 |
[06:18] | Everything you’ve heard today is privileged. | 你今天听到的一切都是要保密的 |
[06:20] | Repeat anything and I’ll sue you out of your fucking ass. | 敢泄露给其他人 我他妈的告死你 |
[06:22] | – Are you coming, Greg? – I… | – 你跟我来吗格雷格 – 我... |
[06:26] | I, uh, I… | 我… |
[06:27] | I…I…I think I’m just gonna catch a ride with these guys. | 我… 我还是跟着大部队吧 |
[06:30] | – Right. – Okay? Thank you. | – 好 – 行吗谢谢你 |
[06:38] | Why’d you get kicked out of the car? What happened? | 你怎么被撵下车了 怎么回事 |
[06:41] | Why did you leave Kendall’s car? | 你怎么从肯德尔的车上下来了 |
[06:43] | Was he driving to the airport? | 他要去机场吗 |
[06:44] | Do you have anything to say? | 你有什么要说的吗 |
[06:47] | Logan Roy was personally and fully aware | 洛根·罗伊本人完全知晓 |
[06:50] | of the crimes committed aboard Brightstar Cruises. | 明亮星邮轮上犯下的罪行 |
[06:53] | Kendall Roy says his father oversaw millions of dollars of payments | 肯德尔·罗伊说他父亲支付了数百万美元的封口费 |
[06:57] | to hide and cover-up criminal activity at the cruise line. | 用于隐藏和掩盖邮轮事故的犯罪事实 |
[07:01] | Roy went on to deliver a blistering denunciation of his father and the values | 罗伊接着对他的父亲和韦斯达·罗伊科公司的价值观和行径 |
[07:04] | 韦斯达·罗伊科的 公关主管在中城被赶下车 | |
[07:05] | – and practices at Waystar Royco. -Nice. | – 进行了强烈的谴责 – 干得好 |
[07:07] | The media empire and parent company of the conservative news channel, | 整个媒体帝国和保守派新闻频道的母公司 |
[07:11] | ATN, and the correspondent that… | 泛美网络科技公司 以及记者… |
[07:13] | So, what are you actually thinking? | 你其实是怎么想的 |
[07:17] | – What am I thinking? – Yeah, what are you thinking? | – 我怎么想的 – 对你怎么想的 |
[07:20] | What you mean? In terms of what? | 什么意思 就什么而言 |
[07:22] | Um, in terms of the fucking…the situation? | 当然是就当下的… 局势而言 |
[07:27] | I’m thinking that we just need to back Dad right now, | 我在想 我们现在只需要支援老爸 |
[07:33] | and I can’t believe anyone would think anything else. | 应该不会有人有别的想法吧 |
[07:35] | Yeah. Yeah, of course. Yeah. | 当然 当然不会 |
[07:38] | But… what am I actually thinking? | 但是呢… 我其实在想… |
[07:43] | Hmm? | 什么 |
[07:46] | Well, I’m thinking, “Is he toast?” | 好吧 我在想”他是不是嗑嗨了” |
[07:50] | Oh, fuck, you are? Really? | 我操 真的吗 |
[07:52] | Yeah, well, what, what are you thinking? | 真的 那你是怎么想的 |
[07:56] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[07:58] | Yeah, I am thinking that maybe I shouldn’t be thinking, | 我在想 也许我不应该想 |
[08:03] | “Is he toast?” | “他是不是嗑嗨了” |
[08:06] | Is he okay? | 他还好吗 |
[08:08] | I really think we should react. | 我真觉得咱们该行动了 |
[08:10] | By George, I think he’s on to something! | 说真的 我觉得他绝对在嗑什么 |
[08:13] | Hey, Hugo’s got planes. | 大家伙 雨果准备好飞机了 |
[08:15] | Hi. Listen, I’m drowning in calls. | 听着 我的电话快被打爆了 |
[08:19] | And I want to deny, you know, speculation. | 我想否认那些捕风捉影的猜测 |
[08:23] | So, uh, I’m just checking that obviously | 所以 我只想确认一下 |
[08:26] | we’re all good if I say, for a starter, | 我个人发表以下意见 |
[08:28] | that he never hurt anyone, and he never… | 那就是他从没伤害过任何人… |
[08:31] | touched anyone, personally? | 也没碰过别人 大家都没意见吧 |
[08:34] | You can reassure on that, Hugo. | 你大可放心地说 雨果 |
[08:36] | – Good. – Did you know? | – 那就好 – 你们知道吗 |
[08:40] | Connor? Roman? Shiv? | 康纳 罗曼 小西 |
[08:45] | Did you know? | 你们知道吗 |
[08:48] | Wh…What’s that? | 你说什么 |
[08:51] | Did you know he was going to do that? | 你们知道他要这么干吗 |
[08:53] | – I was wondering. – Well, obviously not, Dad. | – 我在想 – 当然不知道了爸 |
[08:56] | Uh-huh. | 好吧 |
[08:58] | Kendall’s mentally ill. He’s insane. | 肯德尔脑子有病 他疯了 |
[09:05] | Where’s my phone? | 我手机呢 |
[09:08] | Don’t know, Pop. We’ll call you. | 不知道 老爸 等我们打给你 |
[09:11] | Uh, yeah, you got it on silent? | 对 你静音了吗 |
[09:15] | Okay, I think I want Lisa Arthur as my personal lawyer, | 我想让丽莎·亚瑟做我的私人律师 |
[09:18] | but can you call Remi to hit me up with other names? | 你能给雷米打个电话 让他也找找其他人吗 |
[09:20] | Uh-huh. | 好 |
[09:22] | Greg, Greg, if I get taken out on other shit, | 格雷格 我要是有什么不测 |
[09:26] | I might need you to take my cultural temperature. | 我可能需要你帮我测测文化温度 |
[09:27] | – Uh-huh. Got it. – Okay? | – 好的了解了 – 行吗 |
[09:31] | As in? Uh, wh… what does that, uh, mean? | 比如呢 那是什么意思啊 |
[09:35] | Like before I get my media monitoring in place | 比如在我的媒体监控到位之前 |
[09:36] | I might need you to slide the sociopolitical thermometer | 我可能需要你把社会政治温度计 |
[09:39] | up the nation’s ass and take a reading. | 塞进这个国家的屁眼里 看看是多少度 |
[09:41] | Okay? I’ll get seasick. | 行吗 我有点晕 |
[09:43] | Just feed me the metadata, anything that’s gonna | 给我原始数据就行了 |
[09:44] | move the market on me reputationally, yeah? | 一切能把好评转到我头上的数据都可以 懂吗 |
[09:46] | Uh-huh, uh-huh, yeah. Sure. | 当然当然没问题 |
[09:48] | Uh, media monitoring department over here. | 媒体监控部门就位 |
[09:49] | Wow, everyone is telling me Lisa Arthur. | 大家都在给我推荐丽莎·亚瑟 |
[09:52] | She’s my girl. | 就她了 |
[09:54] | Did you… did you get her avails for me, Jess? | 你有没有帮我找到她的资料 杰西 |
[09:55] | Um, we have a call out to her… | 我们已经联系她了… |
[10:08] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:12] | Jess Jordan on Kendall’s phone. | 您好 我是肯德尔的助理杰西·乔丹 |
[10:15] | – Is it him? – Hi. | – 是他吗 – 您好 |
[10:18] | – Kendall’s, uh, just attending… – Just listen. | – 肯德尔在处理... – 听着就好了 |
[10:20] | to some other matters but I can pass on your thoughts. | 其他事 您有什么事情我替您转达 |
[10:27] | What…what’s he saying? | 他… 他说什么 |
[10:29] | – Do you wanna know? – Yeah. | – 你想知道吗 – 当然 |
[10:34] | Okay. I’ll tell him. | 好的 我转告他 |
[10:36] | Uh, he says that this could get very ugly for him. | 他说 你这么做让他那边很难堪 |
[10:38] | You played a decent move. | 你这招走得漂亮 |
[10:40] | If you were to retract | 如果你能收回自己的话 |
[10:42] | and say that you were unwell and that you misspoke, | 然后说你状态不佳 所以说错话了 |
[10:44] | then maybe there’s a deal here. | 也许还有商量的余地 |
[10:46] | You know what? Tell him, legally, it’s not wise for me to talk to him, | 这样吧 告诉他 从法律上讲 我现在和他交谈是不明智的 |
[10:49] | but that I’m going to be in contact with the government | 但是 我会和政府方面取得联系 |
[10:51] | and that this would be a good moment for him to step down. | 现在是他退位的好时机 |
[10:54] | Okay, he heard. | 好的 他听到了 |
[10:57] | …that I’m gonna grind his fucking bones | …我要碾碎他的骨头 |
[11:00] | to make my bread. | 来做面包[出自童话杰克与魔豆] |
[11:01] | Uh, he says, in that case, | 他说 既然这样 |
[11:03] | he’s going to grind up your bones to make his bread. | 他就要碾碎你的骨头来做面包 |
[11:07] | Okay? | 好啊 |
[11:08] | Well, tell him, | 告诉他 |
[11:11] | that I’m gonna run up off the fucking beanstalk. | 我一定会爬上那根狗日的豌豆茎 |
[11:15] | Okay. Logan? Yeah, he says in that case | 好 洛根 他说 既然这样 |
[11:18] | he’s going to run up off the, uh, beanstalk? | 他一定会爬上那根… 豌豆茎 |
[11:24] | He’s kind of laughing. But not, like, nice laughing. | 他好像在笑 但不是那种 善意的笑 |
[11:28] | Just tell him he should step back and cooperate. | 你就说 他应该退一步 与我合作 |
[11:29] | I don’t want to see him behind bars. | 我不想看到他进监狱 |
[11:31] | We may no longer be on the same side, but I don’t want that. | 我们可能不再站在同一阵线 但我也不想那样 |
[11:34] | That’s bullshit. | 狗屁 |
[11:36] | That’s fucking sanctimonious bullshit. | 道貌岸然的狗屁 |
[11:38] | It was a fucking play. | 你他妈耍了我 |
[11:40] | It was a play, it was a fucking move. | 你从背后捅了我一刀 |
[11:42] | So, don’t act like a cunt to me | 别在这娘们儿兮兮的 |
[11:44] | because it won’t fucking wash! | 老子才不吃你那一套 |
[11:48] | Okay, bye. | 好的 再见 |
[11:50] | What…what…what did he say? | 他… 说了什么 |
[11:52] | Any actual legal or, or physical threats? | 有任何具体的法律或人身威胁吗 |
[11:56] | You know what? Don’t need that in my head. | 算了 我没必要知道 |
[11:58] | Just put it in an e-mail and send it to yourself, in case it comes up. | 就把那些内容写在邮件里 再发给你自己 以防后患 |
[12:01] | Okay. Action stations. | 好了 各就各位 |
[12:04] | I gave him a chance. Gerri. | 我给过他机会了 格丽 |
[12:07] | Everyone, let’s go. | 所有人 都过来 |
[12:10] | Okay. Great. | 好的 |
[12:11] | So, I suggest I call DOJ | 我建议我给司法部打电话 |
[12:14] | and just right away let them know | 让他们知道 |
[12:15] | how horrified we were to learn of these, um, allegations | 我们在得知这些指控后有多么震惊 |
[12:20] | and that we intend to form a special committee | 所以打算成立一个特别委员会 |
[12:22] | and we can tell them which white shoe law firms… | 还可以告诉他们我们考虑雇佣哪些白鞋律所[精英律所]… |
[12:25] | I have ideas, we are considering to thoroughly investigate | 我有想法 那就是我们正在考虑彻底调查 |
[12:28] | and promptly report back their findings. | 并迅速报告调查的结果 |
[12:30] | Right. But do we cooperate? | 这样 我们真的要合作吗 |
[12:33] | With the government? Yeah, I think we have to cooperate. | 和政府吗 当然 我觉得必须合作 |
[12:36] | I mean, we were under pressure already… | 我们已经面临了重压… |
[12:37] | Unless we don’t? | 如果不合作呢 |
[12:39] | Yeah, but real world? | 行是行 但这是现实世界 |
[12:41] | I mean, this is a public company. | 我们是家上市公司 |
[12:43] | We don’t know what they have or what they might get. | 谁知道他们手里有什么 甚至能查到什么 |
[12:46] | There’s only one real play here. | 我们只有一招可出 |
[12:47] | And what if I don’t want to pull down my panties down so fast? | 要是我还不想这么快就亮底牌呢 |
[12:50] | Then you pull up the draw-bridge. | 那你就把吊桥拉起来 |
[12:51] | It’s politically motivated. “Come get us, motherfuckers.” | 这是有政治动机的 “来抓我们吧 狗日的” |
[12:54] | What’s our story? | 我们怎么解释呢 |
[12:55] | The story is… is that he’s exploiting these poor women. | 就说… 他在利用那些可怜的女人 |
[12:58] | And that’s very sad. | 非常让人失望 |
[13:00] | You were grooming him for the top. | 你本来要栽培他当接班人 |
[13:01] | But you know? He’s a junkie and he blew it. | 但是呢 他是个瘾君子 他辜负了你 |
[13:05] | He’s a bitter fuck up that needs psychiatric help. | 他就是个可悲的混球 需要接受心理治疗 |
[13:07] | And of course you’re the big baddie, | 当然 你是那个大反派 |
[13:08] | so everybody jumped on board. | 所以大家都会附和你 |
[13:10] | And what about these papers? | 那些文件怎么办 |
[13:11] | Uh, they’re fake. Or stolen, | 是假的 或者 被偷走了 |
[13:13] | if they even exist. Are you worried about the papers? | 要是真有的话 你还在担心那些文件吗 |
[13:17] | Hmm? We’ll go after him for corporate theft. | 怎么样 我们以公司盗窃罪追究他的责任 |
[13:19] | This is, you know, not nice thing to say about your son | 虽然这么说你儿子不太合适 |
[13:21] | but maybe you chop him into a million pieces and toss him in the Hudson? | 但是或许你该把他千刀万剐 丢到哈德森河里 |
[13:24] | You destroy Kendall, it falls apart. | 毁掉肯德尔 他的计划就四分五裂了 |
[13:27] | What do we think? | 大家怎么看 |
[13:29] | How’s the price? | 股价如何 |
[13:32] | Well, uh, net-net, it’s steady. | 净值很稳定 |
[13:35] | But institutions are dumping in case this kills us | 但是机构正在抛售 以防我们因此倒闭 |
[13:37] | and arbs are buying in case Sandy and Stewy win. | 阿拉伯人正在买进 确保桑迪和斯图尔特赢 |
[13:40] | Yeah, Kendall has changed the game. | 肯德尔改变了游戏规则 |
[13:42] | Noncooperation now, it’s not… it’s too… | 现在不合作有点… 太… |
[13:45] | It’s too hot out there. I think it’s very high risk. | 外面情况太复杂了 我觉得风险很高 |
[13:47] | Yeah, well, everything’s high risk if you’re a pussy. | 你要是怂 什么事情风险都大 |
[13:49] | – Hey, I eat red meat. Okay? – Well… | – 我不是吃素的好吗 – 这... |
[13:51] | I’m just…the repercussions. | 我只是… 想想后果吧 |
[13:53] | Yeah, but I think you’re looking too small. | 但我觉得你眼光太狭隘了 |
[13:55] | We do a dance, | 我们迂回一下 |
[13:56] | and we bide our time ’til the election. | 我们静候时机 直到换届那天 |
[13:59] | ATN anointy-nointy the Raisin for a second term? | 泛美给老家伙的宣传再续一个任期 |
[14:02] | New Attorney General. And by then, | 新司法部长 到了那时 |
[14:05] | this has gotten a little stale, | 这事的热度就没那么大了 |
[14:06] | Kendall will self-destruct because it’s his favorite. | 肯德尔会自暴自弃 因为他最爱干这种事 |
[14:09] | And this all fades the fuck away. | 然后一切就他妈一笔勾销了 |
[14:11] | If I stop picking at scabs, | 要是我不去揭结痂 |
[14:14] | saying, “Sorry,” Who knows where we’ll end up. | 也就是道歉 谁知道我们会走到哪一步才算完 |
[14:17] | Class actions from the chancers and opportunists. | 投机者和机会主义者的集体诉讼 |
[14:20] | Admissions of wrongdoing… | 只要承认了不法行为… |
[14:23] | – Billions out of the door. – Fuck! | – 上亿的资金就流失了 – 操 |
[14:25] | If you were to call the AG right now and shout at him, | 如果你现在给司法部长打电话 吼他一顿 |
[14:27] | – could we find out if that’d be okay? – Hugo, can you find out | – 我们可以看看能不能这样做吗 – 雨果你能不能看看 |
[14:30] | what would happen if Logan called the AG? | 要是洛根给司法部长打电话会怎么样 |
[14:32] | Get the Raisin. Let’s go to the top. | 拿下老家伙 直接从最高层入手 |
[14:35] | Let’s get the President. | 去搞定总统吧 |
[14:37] | But gentle. Okay? | 礼貌点 好吗 |
[14:40] | Anything else? | 还有吗 |
[14:42] | Do we want to order some food? | 我们要点吃的吗 |
[14:43] | Food? Swallow. We’re on saliva | 吃的 吞口水就够了 |
[14:46] | and adrenaline here, until we get on a plane. All right? | 再靠靠肾上腺素 上了飞机再说 行吗 |
[14:50] | No local foods. | 不要当地的食物 |
[14:52] | I get the shits, we’re fucked. | 我出了问题 我们就完了 |
[14:54] | – Hugo! Let’s go. – Okay. | – 雨果走了 – 好 |
[14:57] | We’ve lingered long e-fucking-nough! | 我们已经在这逗留太他妈久了 |
[14:59] | Okay, guys, uh, this way please. The plane’s on the tarmac. | 好的 各位 往这走 飞机已经在停机坪上了 |
[15:03] | Let’s get going. I will definitely call you back. | 开始行动吧 我会再给你打回来 |
[15:07] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:09] | Uh, you’re the number one trending topic, | 你上了热搜榜一 |
[15:11] | ahead of Tater Tots. | 在炸薯球前面 |
[15:13] | And the Pope followed you. | 教皇关注了你 |
[15:17] | Okay. | 好的 |
[15:18] | Okay, no, this is not the… is this the real? | 不对 这个… 是真的吗 |
[15:22] | – No, I don’t think this is the Pope. – Right, great. Thanks Greg. | – 不好像不是真教皇 – 好了谢谢你格雷格 |
[15:25] | No, it’s, it’s a pope. It’s not the Pope. | 不 这是个教皇 不是那个教皇 |
[15:34] | Frank? Hey. Listen, you don’t need to speak. | 弗兰克 听着 你不需要说话 |
[15:37] | I just want to say, | 我只想说 |
[15:38] | sorry I didn’t talk to you before, but I just want to let you know | 抱歉之前没跟你说 我就是想让你知道 |
[15:41] | there’s a place for you in the company I’m gonna run. | 我准备经营的公司里会有你的位置 |
[15:44] | You just need to tell him time’s up, okay? | 你只用告诉他时间到了 好吗 |
[15:46] | He steps back and we can cool this down. | 他退一步 我们就冷静下来 |
[15:48] | Someone like you steps in, a lot of respect. | 像你这样的人出面 德高望重 |
[15:50] | You know, a lot of folks would put in a shift for you. | 很多人都买你的账 |
[15:53] | We steady the ship together. | 我们一起稳住大局 |
[15:55] | Okay? I did this for you, man. | 好吗 我这么做都是为了你 朋友 |
[15:57] | Did this for us. For the soul of the company. | 为了我们 为了这个公司的灵魂 |
[16:00] | This is exciting, Frank. Okay. | 非常让人激动 弗兰克 好的 |
[16:09] | – Uh, Gerri. Get me Gerri. – Okay. | – 格丽打给格丽 – 好 |
[16:15] | Oh, straight to voicemail. | 直接转到语音信箱了 |
[16:18] | The vans are here. | 车到了 |
[16:21] | So, the President is basically supportive, | 总统基本上是支持我们的 |
[16:24] | but they think it might be best for there | 但是他们觉得今天最好还是 |
[16:25] | not to be a call with you on the White House log today. | 不要在白宫的日志里留下你们电话联系的记录 |
[16:28] | Like he can’t make a fucking private call? | 妈的他不能打个私人电话吗 |
[16:31] | We got offered Michelle-Anne. | 可以打给 米歇尔·安 |
[16:33] | Oh, the pantsuit barnacle? | 那个难缠的女人吗 |
[16:35] | I got her if you wanna. | 你想的话我可以打给她 |
[16:36] | No. Fuck it. No. I don’t talk to the babysitter. | 不想 去他的 我不跟保姆说话 |
[16:39] | You fuckin’ sound her out. | 你去试探她的口风 |
[16:41] | That’d be great. Yeah, Yeah I’ll hold. | 那就太好了 对 我等着 |
[16:49] | – Where’s Karl? – Yeah. He really feels he needs a sandwich. | – 卡尔呢 – 他太想吃个三明治了 |
[16:54] | – A sandwich? – Yeah. I tried to tell him. But… | – 三明治 – 对我本想说服他的但是... |
[16:57] | Guys, we have another van for you over here. | 各位 这边还有一辆车 |
[16:59] | Okay? Right this way. | 好吗 就在这边 |
[17:03] | Michelle? Gerri Kellman. How you doing? | 米歇尔吗 我是格丽·吉尔曼 近来如何 |
[17:06] | Listen, I just wanted to say it was all nonsense | 请听我说 这就是胡说八道 |
[17:08] | and we know the President will be supportive, | 我们知道总统会支持我们 |
[17:11] | but we just wanted to answer… | 但我们还是想回答… |
[17:12] | to, to offer to answer any questions he may have. | 愿意回答他的任何疑问 |
[17:15] | Hi, yeah, | 你好 好的 |
[17:17] | Gerri, I think he just feels for Logan at this difficult time. | 格丽 我想他对洛根的困境十分同情 |
[17:21] | Great, well, just let him know that we are not asking for favors. | 好 那就告诉他我们不是在寻求帮助 |
[17:26] | We hear you. | 我知道了 |
[17:27] | We just wouldn’t, simply in terms of resources, | 我们只是不希望 就资源而言 |
[17:29] | want DOJ to follow Kendall off down this rabbit hole of bitterness. | 让司法部跟着肯德尔一起 陷入怨恨的无底洞 |
[17:35] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:36] | Well, you know how much the President respects Logan. | 你知道总统非常敬重洛根 |
[17:40] | Okay? | 知道吧 |
[17:42] | Great. So, off the record, um… | 好 所以私下问一句 |
[17:46] | what’s the temperature at Main Justice? | 司法部态度如何 |
[17:48] | Any danger of them or Southern District going Batman on this? | 会有风险吗 还是说南部管区要对我们下手 |
[17:52] | Um, the Attorney General is very smart. | 司法部长很明智 |
[17:55] | Oh, we all love Bhavick. | 我们都喜欢巴威克 |
[17:56] | He’ll… he’ll see through this, right? | 他能识破诡计的 对吧 |
[17:59] | It’s just, the DAG likes to think | 只是司法部副部长 |
[18:01] | she’s something of a straight-shooter. | 她性情耿直 |
[18:03] | Marilyn’s prickly. | 玛丽莲很难搞 |
[18:05] | So that’s your only issue, Marilyn. | 所以玛丽莲是你们唯一的问题 |
[18:08] | Well, maybe you should just fire her! | 不如你们直接开除她吧 |
[18:12] | Ha, ha, ha. | 呵呵 |
[18:14] | – Justice can’t do nothing. – Well, they could… | – 司法部并非无所不能 – 他们可以的... |
[18:19] | It’s out of our hands. | 我们也无能为力 |
[18:21] | Not if you grab it. | 强硬一点就可以实现 |
[18:24] | Um, but look, we don’t want to fall out with him. | 但是听着 我们不想和他闹矛盾 |
[18:27] | Well no, he’s the president. | 当然 他是总统 |
[18:29] | No, sure, but, do we want to get the old guys | 当然 那需要安排两位老人家 |
[18:32] | on the blower so they can just chat for five? | 亲自通个电话吗 |
[18:35] | This will all be great, Gerri. | 不会有什么问题的 格丽 |
[18:36] | Just find me whenever, on anything, okay? | 有事随时联系我 好吧 |
[18:39] | Great, well, I appreciate getting a read. Um, many thanks. | 好 谢谢你的信息 非常感谢 |
[18:45] | Yeah. Good? | 好了 还行吗 |
[18:47] | Good work. Basically supportive. | 干得不错 基本上持支持态度 |
[18:49] | Good work, Gerri. | 干得不错 格丽 |
[18:56] | Okay, we’re, uh, fueled and tooled. | 好了 我们万事俱备了 |
[18:59] | We all set for New York City and a fuck fest? | 准备好去纽约”狂欢”了吗 |
[19:02] | Gerri, stay. | 格丽 留下 |
[19:05] | Excuse me. Sorry. | 借过 抱歉 |
[19:10] | Oh, Shiv… | 小西… |
[19:12] | Shivy, Shivy, Shivy. | 小西 小西 小西 |
[19:16] | How are you doing over there? | 你那边怎么样 |
[19:18] | You ready to come over? I got a spot for you. | 准备好过来了吗 我给你留了位置 |
[19:21] | Hello, hello? | 喂 喂 |
[19:23] | Okay, Jess, what do we got? | 好了 杰西 我们有哪些人 |
[19:25] | Um, we have independent directors. | 我们有独立董事 |
[19:28] | – Boom. – Opinion shapers, A list. | – 不错 – 意见领袖重量级的 |
[19:29] | And then we’ve got Ewan, Laird. | 还有尤恩 莱尔德 |
[19:32] | – Good. – Your mom… | – 好 – 你妈妈... |
[19:34] | Greg’s mom, Josh Arenson, and Marcia? | 格雷格的母亲 乔希·阿伦森和玛西娅 |
[19:37] | – Great. – Oh, Greg. How’s, uh… | – 很好 – 格雷格怎么说... |
[19:40] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[19:43] | Headline is, | 头条新闻是 |
[19:45] | the internet is big, uh, obviously… | 网络浩瀚 显然… |
[19:49] | and I haven’t…I can’t… I…I couldn’t read it all, | 我还没有… 还不能… 还没来得及看完全部 |
[19:52] | but I’m working through, I guess… | 但我正在努力看 我猜… |
[19:56] | Yeah. That’s the big picture over here at Media Monitoring. | 是的 这就是媒体监控的整体情况 |
[19:59] | – Is it positive, Greg? – It’s super positive. | – 风向是正面的吗格雷格 – 非常正面 |
[20:02] | – Super positive? – Yeah. | – 非常正面吗 – 是的 |
[20:03] | The negative stuff does tend to stick in the mind a little | 负面内容也会给人留下一点印象 |
[20:06] | just ’cause it’s quite, uh, visceral. | 因为它写得真切 |
[20:09] | But yeah. Basically, very good. | 但总体来说情况良好 |
[20:11] | Nice memes, good memeage, and… and, uh, so on. | 可爱的表情包和梗图 还有… 诸如此类 |
[20:17] | – Hello? – Nae? Hey. | – 喂 – 内你好哇 |
[20:18] | I got a million calls, but I wanted to say hi. | 我有无数个电话要接 但我还是想打给你 |
[20:21] | You see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[20:22] | Yeah, seems like maybe you’re the best man in the world? | 看来你是世界上最厉害的男人了 |
[20:26] | Yeah, fuck you. | 是的 我谢谢您嘞 |
[20:29] | Yeah, but I mean, maybe you are. | 但我是说 也许你真的是 |
[20:31] | Okay, ha, ha, ha, sure. | 好吧 呵呵 当然 |
[20:34] | – But what if I am? – No, sure. | – 但如果我真的是呢 – 可不是嘛 |
[20:36] | But, um, seriously, Ken, just for a second here. | 但是说真的 肯 就说几句 |
[20:40] | – What if you really are? – Um, Ken? | – 如果你真的是呢 – 肯 |
[20:42] | – Yeah? – We’re almost there, so… | – 什么 – 我们快到了所以… |
[20:43] | Uh, Nae, hey, I’m arriving at Waystar. Can you come see me? | 内 我到韦斯达了 你能来找我吗 |
[20:47] | Oh, um, Remi’s saying that maybe they’re trying to cancel your access? | 雷米说他们可能想取消你的进入权限 |
[20:51] | – Later, Nae. Hey, I love you. – Yeah. | – 回聊内我爱你 – 好 |
[20:54] | Okay, well…well… well, they can’t. | 好吧 他们不能 |
[20:56] | Sure, but, uh, they maybe did? | 当然 但他们可能已经取消了 |
[20:59] | All right. Fuck it, keep driving. | 好吧 去他的 继续开车 |
[21:00] | There’s press at my place, yeah? | 有媒体在我家对吧 |
[21:01] | Uh, yes. So, where are we going? | 是的 所以我们要去哪里 |
[21:04] | Oh, God. This is crazy. | 上帝 这太疯狂了 |
[21:06] | This is like…this is like O.J. | 简直就是O·J·辛普森 |
[21:10] | I…I mean, except if O.J. Never killed anyone. | 我是说 如果O·J·辛普森没杀过人的话 |
[21:13] | Who said I never killed anyone? | 谁说我没杀过人 |
[21:17] | – What character is that? – Juice is loose, baby! | – 那个被杀的角色是谁 – 自由的果汁宝贝 |
[21:21] | Uh, Gerri. Are you okay? | 格丽 你没事吧 |
[21:24] | Yeah, great. All good. | 是的 没事 都好 |
[21:26] | Just gonna go talk to Hugo. | 准备去和雨果谈谈 |
[21:28] | Because now, we’re gonna go, it looks like | 因为现在 看起来 |
[21:29] | in the first instance, to Sarajevo. | 我们要先去萨拉热窝 |
[21:32] | What the fuck. Sarajevo? | 什么鬼 萨拉热窝 |
[21:33] | I think Michelle-Anne freaked him out. | 我想米歇尔·安妮把他吓坏了 |
[21:36] | Other places to consider. | 这是其他的地点选项 |
[21:39] | Bahrain, Bosnia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Maldives, | 巴林 波斯尼亚 科威特 黎巴嫩 马尔代夫 |
[21:42] | Morocco, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, the Vatican? | 摩洛哥 卡塔尔 沙特阿拉伯 梵蒂冈 |
[21:45] | Okay. Fuck. | 好吧 操 |
[21:49] | What do all these countries have in common? | 这些国家有什么共同点 |
[21:51] | They’re all made up? They’re lands with dragons! | 它们都是虚构的 都是龙之国度 |
[21:54] | No, I imagine that none of them have an extradition treaty with the U.S. | 不 我猜它们都没有和美国签订引渡条约 |
[21:58] | – Okay. Fuck. – You know, what I thought we could do, | – 好吧操 – 我觉得我们可以这样 |
[22:00] | um, is discreetly dangle some juicy contributor contracts | 悄悄地用更具诱惑力的赞助合同 |
[22:03] | to the more responsible prosecutors? | 收买一些更负责任的检察官 |
[22:05] | We’re going to Sarajevo. | 我们要去萨拉热窝 |
[22:08] | What? To Sarajevo? Excuse me, the fuck… | 什么 去萨拉热窝 再说一遍 搞什么… |
[22:10] | It’s fine. Shut up. | 没事的 闭嘴吧 |
[22:11] | Hey. Look. | 大家听好 |
[22:15] | I’m not sure how much cover I’ve got. | 我不确定我有多少把握 |
[22:18] | I need to talk to a lawyer on my position. | 我需要给自己找个律师 |
[22:21] | Who’s a tough bastard? | 谁能打赢这场硬仗 |
[22:23] | What? Like a kind of Layo Upton type motherfucker? | 什么 像莱欧·厄普顿那种吊人吗 |
[22:26] | A woman would be great. Like a Lisa Arthur? | 女性比较合适 像丽莎·亚瑟那种 |
[22:29] | She did the hookers, right? | 她打赢过妓女官司对吧 |
[22:30] | She repped the trafficked sex workers, yes. | 她给被拐的性工作者做过辩护 是的 |
[22:33] | It’d be great to have her credibility. | 她的信誉是个加分项 |
[22:34] | Yeah. There are three or four good women, | 是的 有三四个备选的优秀女律师 |
[22:36] | but Lisa has an excellent brain. She is a winner. | 但丽莎最有头脑 她能胜诉 |
[22:39] | You go with Layo, people will be like, | 如果你请莱欧 大家会说 |
[22:41] | “Oh, he’s going scorched earth. Maybe he can fight this.” | “他采取了焦土政策 他还有胜算” |
[22:44] | We get Lisa, people will be like, | 如果请丽莎 大家会说 |
[22:46] | “Gee, maybe this is bullshit.” | “天 也许真是放狗屁呢” |
[22:48] | Can I get her? | 我请得到她吗 |
[22:49] | Well, uh, Shiv… | 那个 小西… |
[22:51] | – Uh, yeah! I… – Right? | – 可以我... – 对吧 |
[22:53] | I mean, you know? I’m… | 我是说 我… |
[22:55] | She’s…Yeah, she’s a pretty… She’s a friend. | 她… 她是个很… 她是我朋友 |
[22:58] | – Could you get her for me? – I don’t know. I mean, | – 你能帮我请到她吗 – 我不知道 |
[23:00] | she fucking loves winning and she loves money. So, uh… | 她好胜心切 追求名利 所以… |
[23:03] | – Listen. Listen. – I don’t… know. | – 听着听着 – 我不...确定 |
[23:05] | Cooperate or not, | 无论合作与否 |
[23:08] | to keep the board sweet, | 为了稳定董事会 |
[23:11] | I may need to step back a little. | 我有必要适当抽身了 |
[23:13] | Okay. Oh, well then, who would… | 好吧 那谁将会… |
[23:15] | I don’t want to go back right now. Does that play? | 我现在不想回去 可以吗 |
[23:18] | Yeah, I mean, I just… I, I want you safe. | 我是说 我只是希望你平安 |
[23:23] | – That’s the most important thing. – Yeah. | – 这才是最重要的 – 是的 |
[23:26] | Okay. Okay, okay, uh, | 好了 好了 好了 |
[23:29] | Shiv, Roman, Gerri are gonna go back to manage New York. | 小西 罗曼 格丽要回去管理纽约的事务 |
[23:33] | No need for me to go running back | 我没必要像个挨打的女孩 |
[23:35] | like a slapped girl, looks weak. | 一样跑回去 面子上挂不住 |
[23:37] | – Great! Another plane. – Want me to go? | – 好再找一架飞机 – 需要我去吗 |
[23:40] | No, no, no. I don’t trust you. | 不 不 不 我不信任你 |
[23:43] | You’re gonna stay with me. Karl can monitor board liaison. | 你跟我一起 卡尔可以监督董事会的联络 |
[23:47] | Tom here, across ATN. | 汤姆留在这 处理泛美的事务 |
[23:49] | I’ll make the call on the lawyer. | 我亲自去请律师 |
[23:51] | I like… I like Layo, but, uh, I need to think about it. | 我喜欢莱欧 但是我要考虑一下 |
[23:55] | Council of war on the plane! | 在飞机上开紧急会议 |
[23:58] | Go on, fuck off back there, Tumbledown Dick. | 走吧 滚边去 没用的小崽子 |
[24:02] | Logan, uh, this plane has now been rerouted to Sarajevo. | 洛根 这架飞机现在改航飞萨拉热窝了 |
[24:05] | It’s ready to go. And, uh, I will get another plane. | 已经就绪了 我再去找一架飞机 |
[24:08] | Uh, Logan? Do you need… | 洛根 你需要… |
[24:11] | – Oh, Con? – This guy? Yeah. | – 康 – 这个家伙 |
[24:12] | Con, yes, yes, yes. Very important. | 康 对 对 你很重要 |
[24:15] | Can you hold the fort here? Can you keep this all secure? | 你可以在这留守吗 确保这里一切无恙 |
[24:19] | You mean hold down the Balkans with just two divisions? | 你的意思是 就我们两个人来守住巴尔干半岛吗 |
[24:23] | I can try. | 我可以试试 |
[24:28] | See you guys. Have a good trip. | 再见 祝你们一路顺风 |
[24:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:32] | Oh, listen, my guy made contact and they wanna know | 听着 我的人取得联系了 他们想知道 |
[24:35] | if we wanna do a marketing push with the play. | 我们想不想给戏剧做推广营销 |
[24:38] | – Okay. – You know? | – 然后呢 – 你知道吗 |
[24:40] | The whole hate watch angle, | 从负面言论的角度 |
[24:42] | uh, you know, like, pick out all the worst reviews | 选出最糟糕的评论 |
[24:44] | like, you know, “Kill yourself if you got a ticket,” | 比如 “买了票的话 自杀还不晚” |
[24:46] | or the one about brain poison. | 或是说是中了蛊 |
[24:47] | Yeah, okay, I know all of them, Con. Thank you. | 行了 我都知道 谢谢你 老康 |
[24:49] | – That’s so sweet. – Right. So, jump on the irono-cycle | – 真"贴心" – 对利用自我讽刺 |
[24:52] | and, uh, make it into a thing | 制造一个热点 |
[24:54] | for the hipsters and the dipshits. | 吸引潮人和混蛋 |
[24:56] | We could make a nice little return. | 我们就能扳回一成 |
[24:59] | Sure. Yeah, I mean. Yeah. That sounds exciting. | 行吧 行 听起来很有趣 |
[25:04] | Yeah? | 对吧 |
[25:06] | Hey, so, we’ll talk about things… | 我们回头再… |
[25:09] | – when we get back, right? – Oh, yeah, yeah. | – 谈谈是吧 – 对对 |
[25:11] | – Yeah? Okay. Cool. – Of course. Yeah, okay. So, yeah. | – 好的行 – 当然可以的 |
[25:14] | You know, ’cause I love you. | 因为我爱你 |
[25:18] | Thanks. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢你 |
[25:20] | And, uh… Yeah, don’t… | 对了 别… |
[25:24] | You’ll see him again. | 你会再见到他的 |
[25:27] | Well, yeah, obviously I’ll see him again, Tom. | 汤姆 我当然还会见到他啊 |
[25:30] | – Why would you say that? – I’m being nice, Shiv. | – 你为什么要说这种话 – 小西我只是想安慰你 |
[25:32] | If you’re worried that he won’t come home, | 如果你是在担心他回不来的话 |
[25:34] | I think that’s unlikely. Okay, so… | 我觉得这不可能 所以… |
[25:36] | Well, I know that. | 这我知道 |
[25:38] | Okay. Great. It’s fine. | 好 没事 |
[25:40] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[25:43] | Oh, did Ken call you? | 对了 肯有打给你吗 |
[25:45] | Ken? Me? No. No, no, no. | 肯 打给我吗 没有啊 绝对没有 |
[25:48] | Not to speak. No. Why, did he call you? | 没聊过 怎么了 他打给你了吗 |
[25:50] | – No. – No. | – 没有 – 没有 |
[25:51] | No. No, I was just wondering. | 没有 只是好奇 |
[25:54] | – Okay. Well, look after him. -Okay. | – 好的那照顾好他 – 好的 |
[25:57] | – Keep in touch. – Okay. | – 保持联系 – 好的 |
[26:12] | So, just…This is a safe place to be, yeah. | 这里是个安全的地方吧 |
[26:15] | So just buzz me in. | 直接放我进去就好 |
[26:24] | Don’t tweet from RealKendallRoy. | 别用我的推特账号发推 |
[26:26] | – I’m not… I’m not tweeting from your account. – I’m serious. | – 我没...我没有用你的账号 – 我说真的 |
[26:29] | I’m not. I’m tweeting from my account. | 我没有 我是用自己的账号 |
[26:30] | – Okay. – Okay. | – 好的 – 好的 |
[26:33] | – Just chill here for a second. – Right. | – 在这等我一下 – 好的 |
[26:36] | Hello, hello! | 你好 你好 |
[26:42] | – Are you okay? How are you doing? – I’m good. | – 你没事吧还好吗 – 我很好 |
[26:43] | – You’re good? – Yeah. Yeah. | – 你确定吗 – 确定 |
[26:50] | Is it okay if I bring in the guys? | 方便我把人带进来吗 |
[26:52] | Sure. Are they vetted? | 当然 他们被检查过了吗 |
[26:54] | – Yeah. They’re legit, right, Jess? – Yeah. | – 对他们都很规矩杰西 – 对的 |
[26:55] | – All the Emirati use the firm. – Yeah, vetted. Totally. | – 所有阿联酋人都用这家保安公司 – 都检查过了我确定 |
[26:57] | Oh, well, amazing. | 那可太好了 |
[26:59] | So, is this okay to, to do a few calls? | 介意我打几通电话吗 |
[27:02] | I wouldn’t ask if I had options. | 如果有别的选择 我也不会问你了 |
[27:05] | Yes, yes. | 可以 可以 |
[27:06] | – Thank you. – Of course. | – 谢谢你 – 没事 |
[27:07] | – Thanks, Rava. – Yeah. | – 谢谢拉瓦 – 嗯 |
[27:09] | – Hey, Greg. – I’ll close it up. | – 格雷格 – 我来关门 |
[27:11] | Yeah, good. | 好的 |
[27:14] | So, hey. | 所以 |
[27:15] | – You really did it, huh? – I fucking did it. | – 你真的做了 – 我他妈的确实做了 |
[27:19] | Yeah, well, it’s been in the mail. | 对 邮件里也都在说 |
[27:25] | It has been in the mail. | 确实是 |
[27:27] | You know, like you always said, it was either this | 你之前说过 不这么做 |
[27:29] | or, you know, go to Mount Athos and become a monk. | 还不如去阿索斯山当修道士 |
[27:32] | – Oh, yeah. This monastery on Mount Athos. – Mount Athos. | – 对阿索斯山有个修道院 – 阿索斯山 |
[27:35] | That, that, that could have been a more logical choice. | 那个选择可能更为合理 |
[27:38] | Surprise, surprise. | 想不到吧 |
[27:40] | You came here for what? A, uh… | 你来这是为了什么 一个… |
[27:42] | – pat on the back? – No, just, | – 鼓励吗 – 不只是 |
[27:43] | the press. They’re, they’re swarming mine. | 为了躲开媒体 他们把我家围个水泄不通 |
[27:46] | And I, I need a hiding hole for meetings. | 我 我需要一个适合开会的藏身之处 |
[27:48] | Plus, I actually wanted to see you and the kids. | 而且 我也真的想见到你和孩子们 |
[27:52] | You know, I, kind of, like… | 我 其实… |
[27:57] | It was kind of for you guys. | 这其实是为了你们做的 |
[28:00] | Yeah, well… | 是吗… |
[28:03] | Hey, hey, I… | 我… |
[28:05] | I didn’t see it but I’ve just… | 我没看发布会 但是… |
[28:07] | I’ve been up against it at work but… | 工作时有人问起这事 但… |
[28:09] | – people were saying you did great. – Oh. Yeah. | – 大家都说你做得不错 – 好的 |
[28:12] | Yeah, it was… it was fine, whatever. | 对 还行吧 随便吧 |
[28:16] | You might want to watch it. | 你应该会想看看 |
[28:17] | – No, I… – You might want to. | – 不我会... – 你应该会想 |
[28:22] | You know, I’m, I’m, I’m talking to Lisa Arthur. | 我 我在联系丽莎·亚瑟 |
[28:24] | Oh, great. Well, yeah, she’s famous. | 不错 她很有名 |
[28:27] | She’s the best. So, what you think? | 她是最厉害的 你觉得如何 |
[28:32] | Can I do this? Can I win? | 我可以做到吗 我能赢吗 |
[28:35] | – I don’t know, Ken. – No. Right. | – 肯我不知道 – 不没事 |
[28:39] | Right. | 没事的 |
[28:47] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[28:49] | I’m looking forward to seeing more of the Balkans. | 我很期待能多多观赏巴尔干半岛 |
[28:55] | Is this the worst? | 这是最糟的情况了吗 |
[28:59] | Well, there were the tabloid suicides. | 之前有小报自杀事件 |
[29:04] | When we nearly went kablooey because of Argentina. | 当时我们差点因为阿根廷炸了 |
[29:07] | – I know. – The Tiananmen Accommodations? | – 我知道 – 天安门和解事件 |
[29:11] | The Black Cloud after Sally Ann? | 莎丽·安走后的乌云危机[指当时罗根糟糕的状态] |
[29:13] | – I remember. – I don’t know. | – 我记得 – 我不知道 |
[29:16] | He’s the comeback kid. | 他总是能起死回生 |
[29:18] | No, I know, I know, I know. | 不 我知道 我知道 |
[29:19] | But, Senate, FBI. | 但是 有参议院 联邦调查局 |
[29:23] | SEC, Class Actions. | 美国证券交易委员会 集体诉讼 |
[29:26] | Plus Sandy and Stewy? | 再加上桑迪和斯图伊 |
[29:28] | I mean, this is a 12-foot sub of poisonous tree frogs. | 这是个12英尺长的剧毒树蛙三明治套餐 |
[29:32] | This is the full Baskin-Robbins 31 flavors of fucker right there. | 这是混了31种窒息口味的芭斯罗缤冰淇淋 |
[29:37] | Gentlemen? | 先生们 |
[29:42] | Excuse me, do you mind? Thank you. | 不好意思 能回避下吗 谢谢 |
[29:48] | So, this is where I’m landing. | 好 我决定这么办事 |
[29:50] | For Waystar, three white shoe firms on retainers. | 韦斯达方面 找个三家顶级白鞋律所 |
[29:54] | Then the next best five, let’s play footsie. | 再和仅次于他们的五家事务所暗通款曲 |
[29:58] | See if we can tie them up with conflicts. | 试着用利益冲突让他们和我们一伙 |
[30:00] | You two, touch base with Senate and House surrogates, | 你们两位 和参议院众议院的代表接洽 |
[30:04] | payroll commentators, and friends. | 我台的正职评论员和朋友们 |
[30:06] | I want everyone lawyered up. | 所有人都要请个律师 |
[30:10] | Tom, me to see editorial on anything on this across ATN | 汤姆 我要过目泛美网络就此事播报的所有社论 |
[30:15] | and global cable and print outlets. | 还有国际频道和纸质媒体 |
[30:17] | We pressure-point other operations, the line is, | 我们给其他公司施压 要点是 |
[30:20] | “Don’t lean on this, it’s as bendy as fuck. | “别相信敌方言论 纯粹不靠谱的混蛋 |
[30:23] | Play it smart today, you won’t look a cunt tomorrow.” | 今天放聪明点 明天就不会像个傻逼” |
[30:26] | Karl, I need to talk to the top 12 shareholders | 卡尔 我需要你在三十分钟内 |
[30:29] | in the next 30 minutes. | 联系前十二大的股东们 |
[30:30] | An emergency board meeting ASAP | 尽快召开紧急董事会议 |
[30:33] | and they’ll be rolling through ’til next week, okay? | 一直给我开到下周 好吗 |
[30:36] | Hugo, I imagine most of that is obvious and in train, right? | 雨果 我刚说的很明白了 你也在处理了吧 |
[30:39] | Largely in hand. Largely in hand. | 一切都在掌控之中 |
[30:41] | Great. And in terms of cooperation… | 很好 那关于合作事宜… |
[30:44] | It’s war! | 开战了 |
[30:46] | Fuck off! | 滚开 |
[30:49] | It’s war. Fuck off. | 这是战争 滚开 |
[30:52] | – Good? – Good. | – 行吗 – 行 |
[30:55] | – Yeah. – But | – 是的 – 不过 |
[31:00] | we throw them this. | 给他们来这招 |
[31:02] | I’ll step back as CEO. | 我会退下执行总裁的位子 |
[31:08] | – Wha… – You sure? | – 什么... – 你确定吗 |
[31:09] | Well, obviously, on operational matters | 当然 在公司运营方面 |
[31:12] | I will expect to have, um, informal input. | 我将不会正式参与 |
[31:17] | So, as I step back, uh, temporarily, | 所以 我退位时 暂时地 |
[31:23] | who do we like as CEO? | 我们要选谁当执行总裁 |
[31:29] | I don’t give a fuck. | 我他妈不在乎 |
[31:31] | Its name plates. | 不过是个名号 |
[31:33] | Come on. Brain dump. | 来啊 一吐为快 |
[31:35] | Speak. Let a hundred flowers bloom! | 说话啊 百花齐放 |
[31:38] | No come-backs. | 不会记仇的 |
[31:39] | Well, I have to say, uh, I look good. | 我必须得说 我还不错吧 |
[31:44] | What? What? Why not? I like me. | 什么 怎么了 为什么不 我不错啊 |
[31:46] | Just the fresh face we’re looking for. | 真是我们要找的”新鲜面孔” |
[31:48] | Oh, fuck off, Frank. | 弗兰克 去你的 |
[31:49] | Karl, if your hands are clean | 卡尔 如果你的手是干净的 |
[31:51] | it’s only because your whorehouse also does manicures. | 只是因为你光顾的妓院会帮你美甲 |
[31:54] | I mean, I imagine you’re looking at a kid. Or Gerri? | 我想你是要从孩子们中挑选 或是格丽 |
[31:58] | But if you want…if you want someone short term… | 但如果你想 找个短期的人选… |
[32:01] | – Frank? – who knows the place inside out, I… | – 弗兰克 – 了解公司的一切我... |
[32:03] | You’re not trusted. | 你当不了的 |
[32:06] | – You’re mashed potatoes. – Okay. I get it. Yep. | – 你就是一坨烂泥 – 好吧我明白了行 |
[32:08] | Now, I’d like a kid, obviously. | 我当然希望我的孩子接任 |
[32:10] | So, Shiv or Roman. | 所以 小西还是罗曼 |
[32:14] | But we’d love a woman. So, Shiv or Gerri. | 我们倾向于女性 那就小西或者格丽 |
[32:17] | But I’d like experience. So, Roman… | 我又想要个有经验的 所以 罗曼… |
[32:21] | or Gerri. | 还是格丽 |
[32:26] | Just gonna run to the bathroom. | 我得去趟洗手间 |
[32:30] | A woman is… a woman is good. | 选女人… 不错 |
[32:37] | – Hello? – Hey, listen. They’re playing | – 喂 – 听我说他们正在隔壁 |
[32:39] | fucking dice with God next door, okay? | 和上帝对赌呢 |
[32:42] | He is picking a new CEO in real time. | 他现在就在挑选新的执行总裁 |
[32:44] | Okay. Let me just check that. | 等会 我去看一下 |
[32:47] | One second. | 稍等一下 |
[32:51] | – What? Interim? – Sure, sure. | – 什么临时代理吗 – 对没错 |
[32:54] | But you know, who knows how long it will last? | 但你也懂的 谁知道这事要闹多久 |
[32:56] | VW took like, 5 years, right? | 德国大众弄了差不多有五年吧 |
[32:58] | – Wal-Mart took a decade. – And what’s the temperature? | – 沃尔玛用了十年 – 现在口风如何 |
[33:00] | It’s, you know, it’s free form. | 没有 还在自由讨论 |
[33:02] | “Let a hundred flowers bloom.” | 大家在”百花齐放” |
[33:03] | Yeah, right! Sure! | 好的 知道了 |
[33:09] | So listen, do you want it? | 那 你想当吗 |
[33:12] | Me? What? | 我 什么 |
[33:13] | No. You crazy, Shiv? I don’t think that’s even… | 不 你疯了吧 小西 我不认为… |
[33:15] | I don’t think with the hearings and cruises… | 经历过听证会和邮轮风波 我不觉得… |
[33:17] | I don’t think it’s…I don’t, I don’t…I think, no, I mean. | 我不觉得 不行… 我不行 我干不了 |
[33:20] | – No. – So, you’re okay to push me? | – 不 – 你是想推我一把 |
[33:21] | Well, sure. That’s what I wanted to know. | 废话 我正是要确定这一点 |
[33:22] | Because he’s gonna fight, he says. | 因为他说他会奋战到底 |
[33:25] | You wanna be the face of that? | 你准备好成为他的代表了吗 |
[33:32] | Yeah, I mean, you can get too fucking clever with this | 我是觉得 这事也没有十全十美的解决办法吧 |
[33:34] | can’t you? | 你说呢 |
[33:36] | Have a problem in there, buddy? Can’t find a vein? | 你在里面没事吧 朋友 找不到静脉注射吗 |
[33:39] | Hold on. Watch it, fuckhead! | 等会儿 傻逼 说话注意点 |
[33:44] | Okay, I gotta go. But, if it’s going, you want it? | 我得挂了 如果有机会 你想上任吗 |
[33:46] | I don’t wanna be buried like Miss Haversham with a fucking bonnet | 我可不想像郝薇香小姐那样 满脑子谋略大志 |
[33:49] | full of clever stratagems. So, yeah! Yes. Yes, I want it. | 却他妈被生活埋没 所以当然 我想当 |
[33:53] | You get in there and you hustle, baby. Hustle! | 你赶紧回去奋力争取 宝贝 快点 |
[33:56] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:06] | – Interesting call? – What? | – 电话挺有意思啊 – 什么 |
[34:09] | No. Just…just bullshit. | 没有 只是… 扯犊子 |
[34:11] | Just bullshit? That’s boring. | 扯犊子 那也太无趣了吧 |
[34:15] | I hate boring shit, don’t you? | 我讨厌无趣的事 你呢 |
[34:18] | – What? – Just, you know, boring phone calls | – 什么 – 就是无聊的电话 |
[34:20] | about bullshit. It’s just so boring, right, Shiv? | 扯些有的没的 太无聊了吧 小西 |
[34:23] | It’s boring? | 真的很无聊吗 |
[34:25] | Because Gerri just heard from Frank | 因为格丽刚从弗兰克那得到消息 |
[34:27] | and Dad is apparently live picking the new CEO. | 显然爸正在挑选新的执行总裁呢 |
[34:30] | Okay. | 知道了 |
[34:32] | “Oh, okay.” So, Tom didn’t just mention that to you? | “知道了” 汤姆刚才没和你说吗 |
[34:35] | Yeah, now that you mention it, he, maybe he did. | 既然你都提到了 或许他也跟我说了 |
[34:37] | Yeah, okay, maybe. Fuck you. Fuck you. | 是啊 或许吧 你他妈的 |
[34:40] | So, how come Frank called you and how come you told him? | 弗兰克为什么打电话给你 你又为什么要告诉他 |
[34:42] | I’m just a very straightforward person, Shiv. | 我只是心直口快罢了 小西 |
[34:44] | Yeah? So, what’d you hear? | 是吗 那你听到了什么消息 |
[34:46] | Well, I heard there’s a number of names in contention. | 我听说提到了好多人的名字 |
[34:49] | All right! Care to make it interesting | 真不错 不打算玩点更有意思的吗 |
[34:52] | Throw a little money on the table? | 来赌一把怎么样 |
[34:53] | Well, I’m already pretty fucking interested. | 我觉得已经够有意思了 |
[34:55] | So, I think I’m good. | 所以 我还是算了 |
[34:58] | Yeah, a full tally would be… | 当然 全部注销… |
[35:00] | would be great, thank you. Yep. I can hold. | 那就太好了 谢谢 我可以等 |
[35:11] | Hi | 你好 |
[35:13] | Kinda just wanna let you know, I was doing his media monitoring | 想转告你一声 我帮他进行媒体监控 |
[35:16] | for a while, but I guess | 一段时间了 但我猜 |
[35:18] | you’ll be taking that over? | 后面你会接管吧 |
[35:19] | Yeah, that would be us. | 没错 后面我们来 |
[35:21] | Yeah, I wrote down a lot of tweets, | 好的 我记下了很多推文 |
[35:23] | like relevant tweets that felt kind of important so I could… | 一些感觉相对重要的相关推文 以便… |
[35:26] | – Is that useful to pass on? Or… – We can find them. | – 交给你们会有用吗还是... – 我们能找到 |
[35:29] | – They’re on Twitter? – Yeah. | – 都在推特上对吗 – 对 |
[35:30] | They are all on… They’re all on Twitter. | 全都… 都在推特上 |
[35:32] | – Yeah. – But thank you. | – 没错 – 还是谢谢你 |
[35:34] | No worries. Here to help. | 客气 随时听候差遣 |
[35:36] | I’m on hold over here. | 我在这里待命 |
[35:39] | Cancelling my mom’s credit card. | 帮我妈注销信用卡 |
[35:41] | Okay. Nice. | 不错 |
[35:44] | Yeah, no. It’s pretty stupid actually. | 是的 但 事实上这样有点蠢 |
[35:47] | My grandpa cut her off. | 我爷爷断绝了给她的资金支持 |
[35:50] | Long story. I guaranteed her gold card | 说来话长 我给她了一张金卡 |
[35:53] | just ’cause I thought that’d be, like, a good son thing to do? | 因为我觉得这才是 一个孝顺的儿子 |
[35:56] | And then just she saw the press conference, and she’s kind of like, | 她看完新闻发布会后 她就有点 |
[35:59] | under the impression that Ken’s taking the company down. | 认为肯会把整个公司搞垮 |
[36:02] | And so she’s over here panic buying NutriBullets | 所以她恐慌性抢购纽崔布里特榨汁机 |
[36:05] | and buying a lot of Krugerrands. Like a very particular currency. | 以及克鲁格金币 就是某种货币 |
[36:09] | And she never even drinks the smoothies… | 她甚至都没喝过果昔… |
[36:11] | So, it’s like… | 这就像… |
[36:13] | Berry fucking Schneider in the house! | 大名鼎鼎的贝里·施耐德驾到 |
[36:17] | Thanks for coming. How you doing? | 非常欢迎 最近怎么样 |
[36:19] | – Great. Good to see you. – Yeah? | – 还好很高兴见面 – 是吧 |
[36:20] | Come on in. Come on in. Let’s sit, let’s sit. | 来 进来坐 进来坐 |
[36:22] | – Thanks for having us. – Hey, I’m Kendall. | – 感谢邀请我们 – 我是肯德尔 |
[36:23] | Comfry. | 我是康福莉 |
[36:23] | – Is he harassing you? – No, he’s fine. | – 他在骚扰你吗 – 没有他挺好的 |
[36:25] | Greg, stay here. | 格雷格 在这待着 |
[36:26] | Welcome to my ex-wife’s living room. Sit, sit. | 欢迎来到我前妻的客厅 坐吧 坐吧 |
[36:34] | Can we just say right off, some jobs are money jobs | 我们就开门见山了 有些工作是为了钱 |
[36:37] | some are heart jobs. | 有些工作是心之所向 |
[36:39] | We would love to work with you. We love the narrative arc. | 我们非常愿意和您合作 我们很喜欢您的叙述 |
[36:42] | We love everything you did. | 我们欣赏您的各方各面 |
[36:44] | And I would love to work with you, | 我也非常希望能和你们合作 |
[36:45] | but, if it’s cool, and I know you guys are the best | 容我问一句 我知道你们是业内最好的 |
[36:48] | but is it okay if this is still a pitch? | 但我能先听听你们的提案吗 |
[36:50] | – Of course! – Great. | – 那当然 – 非常好 |
[36:51] | – So, we have a lot of thoughts. – Yeah. | – 我们有很多想法 – 请说 |
[36:54] | Communication planning and positioning thoughts. | 包括传媒策划和定位规划 |
[36:57] | How we can leverage our relationships | 还有我们怎么利用 |
[36:59] | – with significant writers at major outlets. – Yes. Yes. | – 和主流媒体各大作家之间的关系 – 嗯对 |
[37:02] | Prepare to prime and amplify some impressive secondaries. | 准备放大一些引人注目非主流媒体的作用 |
[37:05] | Great, great. So, shall, shall I talk, or will you? | 很好 非常好 我能说几句吗 |
[37:08] | Well, we want to hear your thoughts of course, | 我们当然想听听您的意见 |
[37:09] | but you wanna start off just hearing our five points? | 但您要先听完我们的五个要点吗 |
[37:12] | Sure. Sure, you go. | 当然 当然 请继续 |
[37:13] | – Okay. So… – But I think the headline needs to be | – 那好所以… – 我觉得标题应该是 |
[37:15] | “Fuck the weather, we’re changing the cultural climate.” | “什么风云突变 我们即将改变文化气候” |
[37:19] | – But you go. – Okay, I mean… | – 但你继续吧 – 好我想说的是... |
[37:21] | For context, I, I, I’m talking to the Times about an op-ed. | 正文就写 我与纽约时报商讨接受特约采访 |
[37:25] | Draft an alternative corporate manifesto. | 起草另一份企业宣言 |
[37:27] | Drop a rapid reaction TEDx. Shit like that. | 然后放一个TED的快问快答 诸如此类 |
[37:31] | Well, that’s great. | 这个想法非常不错 |
[37:32] | It’s cheesy as fuck but, you know, | 非常俗气 但是 |
[37:34] | I need people to see this was part of a coherent philosophy, | 我想要展现出顺理成章的思想体系 |
[37:36] | not just punching an old guy in the fucking nose? | 不只是胖揍了那老头一拳 |
[37:38] | – Yeah? – Right. Right. That’s in line with our thoughts. So… | – 对吧 – 没错没错我们想法一致所以... |
[37:41] | Well, I just, I may as well say, on a dumb level, | 我只是要说 依我的愚见 |
[37:44] | I’d like my Twitter to be off the hook. | 我希望我的推特能畅所欲言 |
[37:46] | This could all get super earnest, | 表现出非常真诚恳切 |
[37:47] | so I was thinking of hitting up some BoJack guys. | 我打算找一些”马男波杰克”这类的人 |
[37:49] | You know? Some, some, some of the Lampoon kids… | 言辞较为尖刻讥讽的年轻人… |
[37:52] | to just smash that shit, make my feed a little powder keg | 把对面碾在脚下 让我的话成为 |
[37:55] | people need to check-in with? | 人人都想追看的重磅炸弹 |
[37:56] | Like cool tweets that position you? | 用酷推文来表达立场吗 |
[37:58] | Yeah, that would be the… | 没错 那就是… |
[37:59] | straight-leg chino way of putting it. “Cool tweets.” | 老掉牙的说法 “酷推文” |
[38:02] | – Fuck you! – Fuck you! | – 去你的 – 去你的 |
[38:05] | No, it’s…I’m kidding. I know you guys are the best. | 开个玩笑 我知道你们是最棒的 |
[38:08] | Okay, sorry. I want to work with you | 好的 抱歉 我非常希望和你们合作 |
[38:10] | if you can… if you can work with me? | 但是… 你们愿意和我共事吗 |
[38:13] | Sure. | 当然 |
[38:14] | Well, we think you’re going to win this and we like winners! | 我们认为您会胜出 我们就喜欢赢家 |
[38:20] | Hell yeah. | 完美 |
[38:42] | 克莱奥酒店 | |
[38:52] | – Hello. – Hi, Waystar Royco? | – 你好 – 你好韦斯达·罗伊科 |
[39:11] | – Gerri is clean, right? – Well, I mean. Up to a point | – 格丽没有被牵扯吧对吗 – 某种程度上 |
[39:14] | She was nowhere near cruises was she, when… you know? | 她和邮轮八竿子打不着 那时候… |
[39:16] | She was in the UK on all that regulatory shit, | 她当时在英国处理监管的破事 |
[39:19] | I think, during the time in question. | 就出事那段时间 |
[39:20] | I have to say, I like Gerri. | 不得不说 我觉得格丽不错 |
[39:28] | You like Gerri? | 你觉得格丽不错 |
[39:30] | I do. | 是的 |
[39:32] | Are you playing the reverse banjo, son? | 这是以退为进吗 孩子 |
[39:34] | Trying to black spot her? | 准备抹黑她吗 |
[39:36] | Nope. No. I do. | 不 不 当然没有 |
[39:39] | She’s very stolid. And I like Roman. | 她非常沉着冷静 我觉得罗曼也不错 |
[39:42] | You like Roman? | 你觉得罗曼也不错 |
[39:47] | – What about yourself, Tom? – Who, me? What? | – 那你自己呢汤姆 – 我吗别逗了 |
[39:51] | You know. You’re kind of family. | 对啊 你也算家里人 |
[39:53] | Kind of new blood. | 算是新鲜血液 |
[39:54] | Well, that’s very kind. But I don’t…no. I don’t… | 太客气了 但是… 我不知道 |
[39:57] | I think it’s a little rich for my blood just yet. So… | 我来这个家的时间还很短 所以… |
[40:01] | – What about Shiv? – Well, Shiv’s great. | – 小西怎么样 – 小西很棒 |
[40:05] | I like Shiv. But no experience. And Roman, great, but… | 我喜欢小西 但她经验不足 至于罗曼 他很棒 但是… |
[40:08] | – You don’t think Roman is ready? – Do you? | – 你觉得罗曼还没准备好吗 – 你觉得呢 |
[40:11] | Well, is anybody ready? | 有人准备好了吗 |
[40:12] | – Was I ready? – So… | – 难道我准备好了吗 – 所以... |
[40:14] | When he’s not all fucking “Meh, meh, meh”… | 他也没有整天”啥啥啥”… |
[40:17] | Plus, I’ll be pulling the strings. Right? | 而且我还会在幕后指示 对吧 |
[40:22] | – I like Roman. – I like Roman. | – 我喜欢罗曼 – 我喜欢罗曼 |
[40:25] | Of course I like Roman. | 我当然喜欢罗曼 |
[40:26] | Sure you do! He’ll fucking fire you on day one! | 你当然支持 他会在上任的第一天就把你开了 |
[40:34] | Oh, Romulus. | 罗慕路斯 |
[40:35] | Hey, Dad. Can I just speak to you for a moment? | 爸 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[40:39] | Sure. | 当然 |
[40:40] | Well, um, it’s already getting out what you’re thinking about | 你在考虑的事情已经传出来了 |
[40:45] | so, um, I just wanted to throw a couple of things | 我只是想往这事情里 |
[40:49] | in the old, uh, lobster pot. | 加点码 |
[40:54] | I think it should be me. | 我觉得应该选我 |
[40:58] | – Okay. – It’s my time. | – 你说 – 该轮到我了 |
[41:01] | I can do it, I want it, and I think I can do it. So… | 我想要这个位置 我也能做到 所以… |
[41:10] | – But, I… Sorry, what? – Okay… | – 但是抱歉你说什么 – 好的... |
[41:12] | No, no. You go. | 不 你接着说吧 |
[41:14] | Yeah, okay. | 好的 |
[41:16] | I think it should be me. | 我觉得你应该选我 |
[41:19] | But… | 但是… |
[41:21] | If you don’t think I’m ready, okay, which… | 如果你觉得我还没准备好… |
[41:27] | I would understand. | 我也能理解 |
[41:29] | But…and I’m not saying that I agree with that, but, you know… | 但… 不是说我同意这个观点 但是… |
[41:34] | maybe a couple of years under the wing of an older, uh… hen, | 也许在你的羽翼下成长几年… |
[41:39] | could, you know, see me crack out of the old egg. | 你就能看到我脱胎换骨 |
[41:42] | And, um, I gotta, I gotta say, | 而且我得说 |
[41:45] | I know that you’ve been sweet on Shiv, | 我知道你一直很疼小西 |
[41:47] | and I love her, like a brother. | 身为哥哥 我也很爱她 |
[41:51] | But, um, I just don’t think that it’s time, you know? | 但是 我觉得现在还不是时候 |
[41:56] | And all bitterness aside, | 抛开所有恩怨不说 |
[41:57] | I do wonder if maybe it isn’t Gerri time. | 我在想是不是该轮到格丽了 |
[42:01] | So I would think just, you know, let the stone-cold bitch do it. | 我在想 不如让铁石心肠的格丽试试 |
[42:04] | She’s tough, she’s got the good chromosomes. | 她很强硬 是名女性 |
[42:07] | For whatever reason, it ain’t Romey time, then… | 无论如何 如果不是小罗时代 那么… |
[42:10] | maybe it’s crony time. | 也许是狐朋狗友时代 |
[42:15] | I hope I haven’t, um, I don’t know, overstepped here. | 希望我没有越界 |
[42:19] | Nope. Thank you, son. | 没有 谢谢你 儿子 |
[42:24] | Okay, well, um, I’d love it, but, you know, I understand. | 好的 我很想要这个位置 但我也理解 |
[42:28] | But I do want it. Okay? | 但我真的很想要 好吗 |
[42:30] | But, you know? No hard feelings, so… | 但是 不会怀恨在心 所以… |
[42:35] | Yeah, no, anyway, I’m just… | 不管怎么说 我只是… |
[42:37] | So, uh, uh yeah, love you, Dad. | 爱你 爸爸 |
[42:40] | Bye. | 再见 |
[42:43] | Roman’s out. | 罗曼出局了 |
[42:49] | He’s out. Okay? | 他出局了 好吗 |
[43:09] | Who is it? Is it him? | 谁的电话 你爸爸吗 |
[43:15] | Yeah, yeah, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[43:20] | Thanks, Dad. Yeah. Sure, I can do that. | 爸 谢谢你 当然 我可以胜任 |
[43:26] | I can do it. | 完全没问题 |
[43:31] | What? You can do what? | 什么 你可以做什么 |
[43:34] | Oh, fuck. Fuck, go on. | 我靠 你说吧 |
[43:38] | – He wants me to go get Lisa. – You’re a fucking bitch. | – 他希望我把丽莎请来 – 你也太贱了 |
[43:41] | He told me to tell you to wait airport adjacent though, | 他还让我告诉你在机场旁边等他 |
[43:43] | he might need someone on investors. | 他可能需要人搞定投资者 |
[43:44] | You might need to fly to Boston to meet Arenson. | 你可能得飞到波士顿见阿伦森 |
[43:46] | Or, you know, hijack a plane and fly him to Cuba. | 或者劫持一架飞机 带他去古巴 |
[43:49] | And he didn’t say anything about CEO? | 他没提到执行总裁的事吗 |
[43:53] | Oh, yeah. No, sorry, he did. It’s me. | 不好意思 他说了 是我 |
[43:59] | You got me. | 你骗到我了 |
[44:01] | Oh, you really fooled me, Shiv. | 小西 你真的骗到我了 |
[44:04] | Hilarious. | 太滑稽了 |
[44:37] | We’ve gone over that, so now, what’s the solution? | 我们已经看过了 所以现在怎么解决 |
[44:41] | Okay. Well, when is that happening? | 好的 什么时候 |
[44:43] | – Eminently. – Okay, good. | – 马上 – 好的 |
[44:46] | Can I have the room, please? | 你们能先出去一下吗 |
[44:54] | – Hey. – Hey, Shiv. | – 你好 – 小西你好 |
[44:56] | Lisa! How are you? | 丽莎 最近怎么样 |
[44:59] | – Good. – God, look at you! | – 挺好的 – 看看你 |
[45:00] | – It’s been so long. This place… – Sit, sit. | – 好久不见了这个地方... – 快坐 |
[45:02] | Wow, it’s amazing. | 太棒了 |
[45:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[45:06] | So, So listen. I’m just gonna jump right in | 所以 我就直说了 |
[45:10] | because I don’t want this to be difficult with a friend. | 我也不想为难我的朋友 |
[45:13] | Um, and I hope I’ve not wasted your time because… | 希望我没有浪费你的时间 因为… |
[45:15] | Yeah, no, the message came through. | 没关系 我已经收到你的消息了 |
[45:17] | – You can’t act for my dad. – Right. | – 你不能代理我爸爸 – 对 |
[45:20] | I don’t think I fit, so… | 我认为不合适 所以… |
[45:22] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[45:24] | So, cards on the table, I wanted to | 既然话都挑明了 我想和你聊聊 |
[45:26] | talk to you about something else. | 关于别的事情 |
[45:31] | Oh. Okay. | 好的 |
[45:32] | I’m, uh… | 我… |
[45:35] | Yeah, I’m thinking about my own position here. | 我在考虑我自己的处境 |
[45:38] | And to be honest, I could do with a friend. | 说实话 我希望得到朋友的帮助 |
[45:41] | A discreet friend with legal training. | 一个谨言慎行且受过法律专业训练的朋友 |
[45:44] | You know, a consigliere. | 一位参谋 |
[45:46] | A smart, savvy woman, who can help me navigate | 一个聪明睿智的 |
[45:49] | the position I find myself in. | 可以帮助我找到定位的女性 |
[45:51] | Right, that’s kind. | 好的 谢谢夸奖 |
[45:54] | But that’s not the kind of role I normally take on. | 但我一般不会出任这种角色 |
[45:56] | I know, I know, but, | 我知道 但是 |
[45:58] | honestly, Lis, I got nowhere to fucking turn here. | 小丽 说实话 我别无选择了 |
[46:01] | You know my husband is a player in this. | 你知道我老公参与了这场恶战 |
[46:03] | And, in one world, there’s, I’m in a position to come out here as CEO. | 某个世界里 我将出任执行总裁 |
[46:08] | Or I might have to leave the firm to protect my reputation. | 或者我可能需要离开公司来保护我的名声 |
[46:12] | You know, I don’t know what my dad did, and I don’t know what my brother did | 我不知道我爸做了什么 也不知道我哥做了什么 |
[46:15] | and I don’t know what the firm did. | 我不知道这公司做了什么 |
[46:17] | I’m in a fucking fuck pie here, Lisa. | 丽莎 我真是他妈的一团糟 |
[46:20] | Can I clean it up? I don’t know. | 我能收拾好这个局面吗 我不清楚 |
[46:22] | I don’t know. I have a plan… | 我不知道 我确实有个计划… |
[46:24] | but I could easily get crushed between these two fucking men, | 但我很容易被这两个男人搞垮 |
[46:27] | and I need to game things out, and I need to do that | 我需要找到出路 而且我需要和一个 |
[46:29] | with someone who can give me a read legally and culturally | 能给我法律 文化 政治 社会方面建议的人 |
[46:31] | and politically and socially, and, | 一起做这件事 |
[46:33] | you know, it’s a lot. And I trust you and… | 很复杂 我信任你 而且… |
[46:34] | Okay, look. Okay, look. stop. Stop, Shiv. | 好的 小西 别说了 |
[46:37] | I can’t give you legal advice | 我不能给你提供法律建议 |
[46:39] | and you should not give me any confidential information. | 你也不该向我透露机密信息 |
[46:41] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗 – 好的 |
[46:43] | Uh, fuck. | 靠 |
[46:49] | I’m sorry. Is that…Does… | 抱歉 是我… |
[46:51] | Does that mean what I think it means? | 是我想的那样吗 |
[46:54] | – Are we done? – Yeah, you know what? | – 我们说完了吗 – 说完了你知道吗 |
[46:56] | I would, I would just say… | 我想说… |
[46:59] | careful who you hitch your wagon to, honey, | 宝贝 好好把握住方向 |
[47:01] | ’cause a lot of wagons are going in the ditch. | 很多人都会阴沟里翻船 |
[47:03] | Right. Thanks, “Honey.” | 好的 谢谢你 “宝贝” |
[47:05] | You know, you’d actually consider working with that | 你真的考虑和那个惺惺作态的傻逼合作吗 |
[47:07] | disingenuous little fuck doll? He’s not on the level, Lis. | 小丽 他根本就不真诚 |
[47:10] | Shiv, I am unavailable to help you. | 小西 我不能帮你 |
[47:12] | If for some reason that changes, I’ll let you know. | 如果情况有变 我会告诉你的 |
[47:15] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗 – 好的 |
[47:17] | Well, thanks, pal. | 谢谢你 好姐妹 |
[47:47] | – Any vibes? – On what? | – 有什么感觉吗 – 关于什么 |
[47:49] | “On what?” On the whole, | “关于什么” 关于整个 |
[47:51] | “Is my dad going to jail?” Situation, | “我爸是不是要去坐牢”的情况 |
[47:54] | who’s climbing Mount Olympus to be the new Dr. Zeus. | 谁爬上了奥林匹斯山成为了新宙斯 |
[48:02] | Look at us here. Waiting. | 看看我们在这 等待 |
[48:05] | So fucking… hot. | 真是… 好热 |
[48:10] | If it’s you, you think you’re clean? | 如果是你 你够清白吗 |
[48:12] | Yeah, obviously. There’s a bed through here | 当然 这儿有张床 |
[48:14] | if you wanna give it a go. | 如果你想要可以来一发 |
[48:15] | The pipeline was still sending cruise girls out west | 邮轮女孩们被一波波地送到西边时 |
[48:18] | when you were in L.A. Though, right? | 你还在洛杉矶 对吗 |
[48:19] | Yeah, that was… mostly over. | 那时… 差不多结束了 |
[48:21] | There’s deniability, Frank thinks. | 弗兰克认为推诿不知情就行 |
[48:23] | We essentially didn’t even actually know. | 我们实际上基本啥都不知道 |
[48:24] | That’s all on the… the little guys and Mo. | 那都是… 小伙计们和莫里斯做的 |
[48:30] | What about the satellite launch, accelerating it? | 那加速推进卫星发射呢 |
[48:33] | I’d lay you badly, but I’d lay you gladly. | 我可能床技不太好 但我会好好地干你 |
[48:36] | Can I remind you, Roman, that so far as I am concerned | 罗曼 我提醒你一下 目前就我看来 |
[48:38] | nothing has ever happened between us | 我和你之间没有发生过什么 |
[48:40] | other than of a professional nature. | 只是纯粹工作往来 |
[48:41] | Gotta be curious though, right? | 你一定很好奇吧 |
[48:44] | Young fighter in his prime. | 全盛时期的年轻斗士 |
[48:46] | Technically raw, but, you know, hungry. | 技术生涩 但是很饥渴 |
[48:48] | I am quite a successful person, Roman, | 我算是个成功人士 罗曼 |
[48:50] | and I remain so by avoiding mess. | 而我通过躲避麻烦来保持成功 |
[48:56] | Well, we’re stuck in this room for… | 我们被困在这个房间里 |
[49:00] | I don’t even know how long. And… | 天知道会困多久 而且… |
[49:04] | no one would know. | 没人会知道 |
[49:09] | Hey, Logan. Okay. | 喂 洛根 好的 |
[49:13] | Great. | 很好 |
[49:16] | Okay, uh, well… Okay. Well… | 好的 那… 好吧 |
[49:21] | Yes, yes. | 好的 好的 |
[49:25] | Sure, I’ll let him know. I’ll tell him. | 当然 我会转告他 我会跟他说的 |
[49:29] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[49:32] | – So? – It’s me. | – 怎么说 – 是我 |
[49:35] | – Are you kidding? – It’s me. | – 你在开玩笑吧 – 是我 |
[49:37] | – Are you kidding? – I’m not kidding. | – 你在开玩笑吗 – 我没在开玩笑 |
[49:38] | – It’s actually you? – It’s me. Shiv blew it with Lisa. | – 真的是你 – 是我小西没请到丽莎 |
[49:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[49:43] | Shit a pony. So, what, you’re like the boss of me now? | 我的天呐 所以是怎样 你现在是我老板了吗 |
[49:46] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[49:48] | Congratulations, Gerri. That’s, uh… | 恭喜你 格丽 这… |
[49:50] | Yeah, that’s great. Congratulations. | 这太棒了 恭喜 |
[49:52] | You fucking bitch. | 小婊贝 |
[49:53] | It’s just an administrative position, largely, so… | 这基本上只是个行政岗位 所以… |
[49:56] | You know, I might have swung this for you, you know that? | 你知道吗 我或许还 助了你一臂之力 |
[49:58] | – Well, thank you. – Yeah. | – 那么...谢谢 – 真的 |
[50:00] | Does Shiv know? | 小西知道吗 |
[50:03] | Can I tell her? I…I think I should tell her. | 我能告诉她吗 我…我觉得我该告诉她 |
[50:05] | I think it’d be nicer coming from me. | 她最好是从我这里听到消息 |
[50:11] | – Yeah? – Hey, yeah. | – 喂 – 喂 |
[50:13] | So, we lost Lisa? I guess you fucked it? | 我们没请到丽莎吗 我猜你是不是搞砸了 |
[50:15] | Your friend doesn’t like you? | 你朋友不喜欢你吗 |
[50:17] | Oh, also Gerri got the job. He wanted me to tell you. | 还有格丽拿到了那份工作 他想让我转告你 |
[50:19] | But I got a song for you. It goes… | 但我要给你唱首歌 是这么唱的… |
[50:21] | ♪你朋友不喜欢你呜呜呜呜♪ | |
[50:25] | ♪ And Dad wants to fire you woo-hoo, woo… ♪ | ♪ 爸爸也想炒了你 哦吼 哦… ♪ |
[50:28] | ♪ And you hung up! ♪ | ♪ 然后你把电话挂了 ♪ |
[50:33] | You know what? Change of plan. | 管他呢 我改主意了 |
[50:47] | – Hey, Rav? Rav? – Yeah. | – 嗨拉瓦你在吗 – 在 |
[50:49] | – Hey, I got more folks incoming. – Yeah. | – 还有些人要来 – 好的 |
[50:52] | And, and also just, um… | 还有就是… |
[50:54] | as an FYI, is it cool if Naomi Pierce comes up? | 提前知会一声 内奥米·皮尔斯上来没事吧 |
[50:58] | – Sure, is she the Pierce… – She’s the… | – 当然她是...那个皮尔斯 – 她是... |
[51:00] | Yeah, you know, we have a little thing… | 没错 我们正在… |
[51:02] | – Yeah, yeah. Fine. I heard. – …going. | – 知道没事我听说了 – 正在交往 |
[51:04] | It’s not weird? She, she’s kind of good for me. | 会很尴尬吗 她…她和我处得还不错 |
[51:07] | – No, sure. Yeah. – Thank you. | – 不当然可以 – 谢谢 |
[51:11] | – Look at us, huh? Huh? – I know. | – 瞧瞧我们 – 我知道 |
[51:15] | Also, I saw the razors, so… | 还有我看到了剃须刀 所以… |
[51:18] | – What? – The razors in your bathroom? | – 什么 – 你浴室里的剃须刀 |
[51:21] | – Whose are those? – Wait…wh… | – 是谁的 – 等等...什么 |
[51:23] | Why were you in my bathroom? | 你去我浴室干嘛 |
[51:25] | Because I don’t like to drop a deuce where the staff go. | 因为我不想在员工卫生间里解大手 |
[51:27] | Yeah. Oh, God. Ken, uh, those don’t actually mean… | 好吧 天呐 肯 那并不代表… |
[51:31] | – Oh, no? Male razors? – What… no! | – 不是吗男士剃须刀欸 – 什么...当然不是 |
[51:34] | Uh, they’re less expensive. | 男士剃须刀更便宜些 |
[51:36] | Oh, so I’m not giving you enough money | 所以你是说我没给你足够的赡养费 |
[51:38] | for gender-appropriate razors now? | 买女性用的剃须刀吗 |
[51:40] | Ken, I’m not having this conversation right now. | 肯 我现在不想和你聊这个 |
[51:42] | I’m kidding. I’m kidding. | 我说笑的 说笑的 |
[51:43] | – This isn’t that conversation. – It’s funny. Good. | – 我不是来说这个的 – 挺好笑的 |
[51:45] | – Hey, Ken. – Yeah? | – 嗨肯 – 怎么了 |
[51:46] | Uh, Lisa and Keith are here. | 丽莎和基思来了 |
[51:48] | – Hey, Ken. – Hey, hey, Team Genius! | – 嗨肯 – 嗨天才团队 |
[51:50] | – Thank you for coming. – My pleasure. | – 感谢你们特地赶来 – 我的荣幸 |
[51:52] | Keith, Kendall. Please sit. | 基思 我叫肯德尔 请坐 |
[51:55] | Uh, can I, can I get you anything? | 你们要喝些什么吗 |
[51:57] | – No, I’m good. Thank you. – You’re good? You sure? | – 不我不用了谢谢 – 不用确定吗 |
[51:59] | Rav, it’ll just be four or five hours. | 拉瓦 我们只要占用四五个小时 |
[52:02] | – Uh, yeah, fine. – Okay, hey. Here she is. | – 好吧没事 – 看谁来了 |
[52:05] | – Hi. – Hello. | – 你好 – 你好哇 |
[52:06] | Look what the Aegean dragged in. | 是什么风把您吹来了 |
[52:10] | Okay, I’m right in the middle… So, I want to introduce you. | 对了 我正在… 我想给你介绍一下 |
[52:13] | This is Rava. Rava, Naomi. | 这是拉瓦 拉瓦 这是内奥米 |
[52:16] | – Hey. – Hi. | – 你好 – 你好 |
[52:17] | So good to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[52:19] | And thank you for this. | 还要谢谢你的慷慨 |
[52:22] | Oh, yeah, no. Yeah, not at all. | 没什么 不用谢 |
[52:26] | I just gotta…I gotta… | 我… 我得去… |
[52:27] | – Me too. Hey, Greg, can you help, uh… – Yeah? | – 我也是格雷格你能帮帮... – 什么 |
[52:29] | – …Naomi, I gotta… Yeah. – Oh, yeah. | – 招待内奥米吗我得... – 哦好的 |
[52:33] | So… | 也就是说… |
[52:35] | He’s still in Europe. He’s scared. | 他还在欧洲 惊慌失措 |
[52:38] | And it looks like my dad’s gone to Sarajevo. | 我爸好像跑去了萨拉热窝 |
[52:42] | Okay. So, I should, um, make it clear | 好吧 我先声明 |
[52:45] | this is just a preliminary. | 现在只是初步的行动 |
[52:47] | So, no confidential information. | 所以不要透露机密信息 |
[52:49] | Sure. Sure. Well, look, what can I tell you? | 了解 了解 我想想看能告诉你些什么 |
[52:51] | Uh… my dad’s the devil. | 我爸爸是个恶魔 |
[52:54] | He runs a crime ring, and I would love to hire you | 他经营着一个犯罪集团 我之所以想请你们 |
[52:56] | because you’re a super star | 是因为你们是这方面的明星律师 |
[52:58] | and I think you can take down my dad, | 我觉得你们能扳倒我爸爸 |
[52:59] | and this will be the case of the century | 而且这会是一件世纪诉讼案 |
[53:01] | – and the highlight of your career. – Okay. Okay. | – 足以成就你们事业的高光时刻 – 好吧 |
[53:04] | – Well, that might be… – I’m serious. They’ll make a movie about you. | – 这或许... – 我是说真的他们会拍一部关于你的电影 |
[53:07] | We should make a movie about you. | 我们应该为你拍部电影 |
[53:08] | And how would that look? | 别人会怎么看呢 |
[53:10] | It would look amazing, because it would be brilliant! | 他们会觉得超赞 因为会拍得很精彩 |
[53:13] | Okay, look, this is quite a complex situation to progress | 好吧 听着 现在情况很复杂 |
[53:16] | because, as I understand it, you want to take down your dad | 因为据我的理解 你想扳倒你爸爸 |
[53:19] | – without implicating yourself? – Correct. | – 同时避免拉你自己下水 – 没错 |
[53:21] | And without damaging the company to the extent | 也不会过分影响到公司 |
[53:23] | that you lose control at your shareholder meeting? | 你就不会在股东大会上失去掌控权 |
[53:26] | – Correct. – And you know | – 没错 – 那你知道 |
[53:28] | that Shiv and I have had a friend relationship? | 小西和我是朋友关系 |
[53:31] | Yeah, well, that might work out anyway. | 知道 这总有办法解决的 |
[53:33] | Okay, well, that’s for you two, but first things. | 好吧 这是你们俩要解决的 但首先 |
[53:35] | Has the government reached out to you yet? | 政府目前是否联系过你 |
[53:38] | Or have you received a subpoena for the documents yet? | 或者你有没有收到相关文件的传票 |
[53:41] | No, no. And look, to be clear, | 不 没有 我先说清楚 |
[53:42] | I will do whatever you tell me to do. | 我会完全按你说的去做 |
[53:45] | I am your puppet. | 我就是你的傀儡 |
[53:46] | Okay. Well, in the first instance, we need to make sure | 好吧 那么首先 我们得确认 |
[53:49] | you’re in the clear with your friends at one, Saint Andrew’s. | 你和你在圣安德鲁的朋友完全没有牵扯 |
[53:52] | – Right. – So, first thing is to make sure | – 好的 – 所以最先需要确保 |
[53:54] | your head isn’t on the block, okay, puppet? | 你不会自投罗网 好吗 小傀儡 |
[53:56] | Lisa, I feel like you’re my lawyer! | 丽莎 我觉得你就是我要找的律师 |
[53:58] | Oh, for fuck’s sake! Greg! What the fuck? | 你他妈在干嘛 格雷格 你有什么毛病 |
[54:02] | – Be right back. – Ken! | – 我马上回来 – 肯 |
[54:04] | – Jess, can you… – Yep. | – 杰西你能... – 好的 |
[54:05] | Ken! | 肯 |
[54:07] | – I’m so sorry. – Yeah. I’m right here. | – 我很抱歉 – 来了我来了 |
[54:08] | I’m sorry, did you not see that there was dust all over the bottle? | 恕我爆粗 你难道没看到瓶子上全是灰吗 |
[54:11] | – We okay? – Did you not think to… | – 没事吧 – 你难道没想到... |
[54:12] | – No, it’s fine. – I really had no… I’m really sorry, Rava. | – 行算了 – 我真的不...真的对不起拉瓦 |
[54:15] | – It is fine. – What? | – 算了 – 怎么了 |
[54:18] | That was one my godfather gave me. | 这瓶酒是我教父送我的 |
[54:21] | Naomi told me to open it, Ken. | 内奥米让我打开的 肯 |
[54:22] | And so I just… | 所以我就… |
[54:23] | – Well, I’m very sorry, Rava. – I’m so sorry. | – 我很抱歉拉瓦 – 对不起 |
[54:25] | – Greg, that’s not… – Hi. | – 格雷格没关... – 嗨 |
[54:28] | – Hey. – Hey, ooh, sorry. | – 你好 – 你好哇哎呀抱歉 |
[54:30] | No, no, no. Guys, drink it, enjoy it. | 不不不 各位 你们喝吧 请尽情享用 |
[54:32] | – I don’t want any personally… – It’s fine! It’s good. | – 我真的不是针对你... – 没关系没事 |
[54:35] | It’s like when someone breaks something beautiful | 每当有人破坏了美丽的东西 |
[54:37] | and it reminds you that nothing lasts. | 都在提醒你没有什么是天长地久的 |
[54:42] | Enjoy it. | 请享用吧 |
[54:45] | I’ll get some napkins. | 我去拿些纸巾 |
[54:53] | All these brilliant fucking women, Greg. | 瞧瞧这些优秀的女性 格雷格 |
[54:56] | – I mean… – Hey, I must be doing something right. | – 我想说... – 我总有什么事是做对的吧 |
[54:59] | – Right? Right? – You are. | – 是吧 – 是的 |
[55:00] | You’re doing everything right, man. | 你做的一切都是对的 先生 |
[55:02] | You are on top of the world. | 你站在世界之巅 |
[55:04] | Okay. Uh, I’ll be back in a flash. | 好的 我很快回来 |
[55:07] | All right, baby. Lisa Arthur, you got my undivided attention. | 好了 宝贝儿 丽莎·亚瑟 我现在是你一个人的了 |
[55:11] | – Where’s Shiv? – I’m trying. | – 小西呢 – 我正在找她 |
[55:13] | Looks like the Gerri CEO news might have leaked. | 看来格丽担任总裁的消息走漏了 |
[55:17] | And I got Simon on the board lined up. | 我让西蒙通知董事会待命 |
[55:20] | – Do you want a room? – Yes, I want a fucking room! | – 你想要开个房间吗 – 还用说我他妈当然想要个房间 |
[55:23] | I’m about to eat dick for three hours straight, | 我马上要连着三个小时当孙子 |
[55:25] | so, yes, Hugo, I would like a fucking room. | 所以没错 雨果 我他妈想要开个房间 |
[55:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[55:33] | I don’t need that. | 别再给我添堵了 |
[55:37] | Kendall. | 肯德尔 |
[55:42] | Right. | 好的 |
[55:45] | Sure, well, whatever. | 当然 随便你吧 |
[55:51] | – What now? – Nothing, tell you later. | – 又怎么了 – 没事晚点再告诉你 |
[55:53] | – Go on, fucking say! – It’s not a big deal. | – 快他妈的说吧 – 不是什么大事 |
[55:57] | Lisa Arthur is going to represent Kendall. | 丽莎·亚瑟要代理肯德尔 |
[56:04] | Fine. | 行啊 |
[56:09] | Let’s get Layo. | 那我们去找莱欧 |
[56:11] | We’ll fucking beast ’em. | 我们要把他们生吞活剥 |
[56:13] | We’ll go full fucking beast! | 全他妈给我下地狱 |