时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | One more. | 再一次 |
[00:15] | -Okay. How’s that, sir? | 好的 那这样呢 先生 |
[00:17] | Like a glass fucking slipper. Okay, good. Hold on, hold on. | 宛如他娘的水晶玻璃鞋 -好的稍等下 |
[00:20] | Let me get you… | 我扶着你 |
[00:22] | There we go. Like that. | 好 准备好了 |
[00:31] | I think I might need a piss. | 我可能需要撒个尿 |
[00:33] | Wanna go back up? -You don’t want another… | 你想要上楼吗 别又像上次! |
[00:35] | -No… let’s get on with it. | 不 不 不用了 继续走吧 |
[00:37] | I can do it. | 我自己能行 |
[01:16] | Soph? What’s going on, wild honeypie? | 苏菲 发生什么了 小甜饼 |
[01:19] | Hi. | 你好 |
[01:20] | Bianca won’t let me feed Megathump a piece of my bagel, | 比安卡不让我喂一小块百吉饼给兔兔 |
[01:22] | so… Okay. Put… Bianca on. | 所以.. -好…让比安卡接电话 |
[01:27] | What… Hi. | 给你 -你好 |
[01:29] | Yeah. | 你说 |
[01:30] | I looked it up and rabbits aren’t supposed to eat bagels. | 我上网查过了 兔子不能吃百吉饼 |
[01:33] | Okay. Bianca? | 是这样的 比安卡 |
[01:35] | Let the rabbit have some bagel. | 让那只兔子吃百吉饼 |
[01:37] | Those rules are for fuckheads who are gonna go to Tampa | 那些规矩是说给坦帕大学的蠢蛋听的 |
[01:39] | and leave a rabbit with a Big Gulp | 他们只会喂兔子喝”重量杯”[7-11贩售的便宜饮料] |
[01:40] | and a dozen cinnamon raisin. | 和一打肉桂葡萄干 |
[01:42] | A little’s not gonna hurt, yeah? | 吃一个…一点百吉饼不会死的 好吗 |
[01:44] | Our top story this morning is of course… | 今日的头条新闻理所当然是. |
[01:46] | Okay, thanks. Bye, Soph. | 先这样 谢谢 再见苏菲 |
[01:47] | …the fate of media giant Waystar Royco hangs | ..传媒巨鳄韦斯达·罗伊科的命运 |
[01:49] | in the balance. | 悬而未决 |
[01:50] | -Great insights, dude. -The 50th anniversary | 独到的见解啊史蒂夫 -这家传媒巨鳄的 |
[01:52] | of the media giant is proved… | 五十周年纪念日被证实为… |
[01:53] | Okay. Shadow Chamber. | 好了影子作战间 |
[01:55] | HQ of the hashtag resistance. | #反抗#的总部 |
[01:57] | What up? How are we feeling? | 怎么样 大家还好吗 |
[01:58] | -Rise and grind, baby. -Hell yeah. | 准备好战斗了宝贝 没错 |
[02:00] | …between founder chairman Logan Roy… | 董事长洛根·罗伊和梅斯贝里资本 |
[02:02] | -What’s his ETA? -Your dad’s en route. | 他还有多久会抵达 -你爸在路上了 |
[02:04] | …Capital banner is currently “too close to call”. | 之间的代理权争夺战目前势均力敌 |
[02:07] | The sides have spent close to $100 million | 双方已花费近一亿美元 |
[02:10] | fighting a battle to win the hearts, minds, and votes | 来赢取各个公司投资人和股东们的 |
[02:13] | of corporate investors and small shareholders. | 青和选票 |
[02:15] | -Group on the table. -Positions are entrenched | 分组名单在桌上 -各方立场毫无松动 |
[02:17] | so it’s down to the shareholders to decide | 因此股东们的选票至关重要 |
[02:20] | -and we’ll bring you the outcome… | 我们会及时报道结果 |
[02:21] | -All right. -Shut up, Steve Cox. -… | 行了 闭嘴吧 史蒂夫·考克斯 |
[02:22] | and all the reaction as soon as it comes in. | 以及所有反馈 |
[02:28] | Yo, yo, are you sweating me on Golden Pond? | 你让我紧张了 老家伙 |
[02:29] | Have we got a deal or what? | 我们究竟达成协议了没 |
[02:31] | Ken, I would privately like to transmit | 肯 我得私下告诉你 |
[02:33] | a certain degree of trepidation. | 我有一丝不安 |
[02:35] | There he is. The Panic Meister cooking up his sweaty spaghetti. | 他来了 膳操心大师 和被他汗水浸湿的意大利面 |
[02:38] | So what… what bullshit are you selling me today, Frank? | 你今天葫芦里卖的又是什么药 弗兰克 |
[02:40] | We haven’t had a breakthrough | 我们还未取得突破 |
[02:41] | and Logan is definitely willing to let this go to a vote. | 而洛根势必会采取投票表决 |
[02:45] | He’s not gonna fuck this, is he? | 他不会毁了这一切吧 |
[02:47] | I’m just thinking, if we need it, | 我只是在想 如果有必要 |
[02:49] | is there a back channel here? | 们是否该留个秘密交流通道 |
[02:51] | It might be nice to let…Moscow know | 让莫斯科的人知道华盛顿的人在想什么 |
[02:53] | what Washington’s thinking today | 也许是件好事 |
[02:55] | so we don’t all stumble into Armageddon? | 以免咱们意外触发了世界末日 |
[02:57] | Yeah. Let’s… let’s keep this channel open. | 好 那..那就保持通道畅通 |
[03:00] | Eagle’s Aerie out. | 鹰巢完毕 |
[04:48] | Will you sit out front today, Kerry? | 凯莉 你今天坐前排好吗 |
[04:50] | I need to know what the temperature is among the shit-munchers. | 我要知道这些看戏的人在想什么 |
[04:53] | Sure. In that case, I’m gonna leave you with these, yeah? | 好的 这样的话 我要把这些交给你 |
[04:56] | -Oh, yeah. No, no. -You’ll remember? | 好的 不用提醒 -你会记得吧 |
[04:57] | -You don’t want me to… -Yeah, I’ve got it covered. | 你不需要我…好的 我自己可以的 |
[05:00] | fuck. | 操 |
[05:01] | Where are they? | 他们到哪了 |
[05:03] | Okay. Here they come. | 好 他们来了 |
[05:04] | So? How are Sandy and Stewy? | 和桑迪斯图伊他们谈得如何 |
[05:07] | How we looking? | 我们的情况是什么 |
[05:09] | How’d you fuck it up? | 你们怎么搞砸的 |
[05:10] | Total breakdown. They wanted the moon on a stick. | 整个谈崩了 他们想要的我们给不了 |
[05:13] | Two 5.00am nights. | 连续两天搞到凌晨五点 |
[05:15] | If we lose control, | 如果局面失控了 |
[05:16] | just wake me up to tell me my career’s over, okay? | 直接把我喊醒 然后告诉我 我的职业生涯到此结束 好吗 |
[05:19] | Oh, fuck. Was… | 操那. |
[05:21] | was there a deal there? | 有谈好任何一项协议吗 |
[05:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:26] | No concessions. | 对方毫无妥协 |
[05:27] | And I mean four board seats? | 他们要四个董事会席位 |
[05:28] | That’s ridiculous! | 太荒谬了 |
[05:30] | What… It’s full fat for them and…corndogs and toenails for us. | 肥肉都给他们拿走 只留骨头给我们 |
[05:34] | I think, at the end of the day, to settle | 我认为 最终要和解的话 |
[05:37] | the clause Sandy really wants | 桑迪想要看到的是 |
[05:39] | is that Logan Roy henceforth sits on a corkscrew and spins. | 洛根·罗伊从此以后坐在开瓶器上旋转 |
[05:43] | -Yeah. -Hard to give that. | 对 -这点我们办不到 |
[05:44] | Okay. Well, then we’re down to a vote. | 好吧 那我们只能投票 |
[05:46] | -We’re climbing into the vote boat. | 咱们要上同一艘船了 |
[05:47] | -Great. Voting. | 好极了 投票 |
[05:48] | Let’s just throw it open to the fucking retired janitors of Idaho. | 咱们就把决定权丢给爱达荷州的退休保洁吧 |
[05:52] | Maya? Where are we? | 玛雅 情况如何了 |
[05:55] | Too close to call. | 不相上下 |
[05:56] | Some shareholders won’t vote till they hear your father, so. | 有些股东要等你父亲演讲后再投票 |
[05:59] | Well, those pussies aren’t gonna bail once they hear God speak. | 只要上帝开口 那些孬种就无处可逃 |
[06:01] | We’re gonna lose the company. | 我们要失去公司了 |
[06:04] | We’re gonna lose the fucking company today. | 今天我们就要失去这操蛋的公司了 |
[06:06] | -Nope. -If Josh Aaronson is against | 不不 -如果乔希·阿伦森反对的话 |
[06:08] | it is hard to see how you win this | 你们很难以明显的优势 |
[06:10] | with a clear margin. | 赢得这场票选 |
[06:10] | Is this what we pay the proxy solicitor team for? | 我们花钱请代理律师小组 就这吗 |
[06:13] | You know, if I were to give Greg five million | 如果我给格雷格五百万美元 |
[06:15] | he’d say, “Ooh, it looks bad,” you know? | 他也会说“情况很糟 |
[06:17] | -Hey! -The cavalry has arrived. -Here I am. I made it. | 我来了 顺利抵达 -援兵来了 |
[06:20] | -Great. It’s so essential you’re here. | 太好了 你的到来是”如此重要 |
[06:21] | -Thanks. -So the news is | 谢谢 -最新消息是 |
[06:24] | is tomorrow we’re all gonna try to look for jobs | 明天我们都得在塔吉特旗下的公司 |
[06:26] | in the same branch of Target. | 找新工作了 |
[06:28] | -That’s funny. -Yeah. | 这笑话不错 -当然 |
[06:30] | -That’s good. -Thanks. | 挺好的 -谢谢 |
[06:31] | Where’s Pop? I wanna spitball. | 老爸在哪 我要谈谈 |
[06:33] | Yeah, maybe not today, Con? | 改天吧 老康 |
[06:35] | Not the best day for a chat? No time. | 今天不太适合闲聊 没那时间 |
[06:38] | Oh, bummer. | 真倒霉 |
[06:39] | I guess he’ll have to make time, Madam Secretary. | 但我觉得他得挪出时间来 国务卿夫人 |
[06:42] | Unless he wants me to go public and take a big, | 除非他想让我 向大众曝光 |
[06:44] | black light to our semen-stained family scrapbook | 咱们污迹斑斑的家族事迹 |
[06:48] | maybe he ought to fit me in, yeah? | 也许他值得为我花点时间对吗 |
[06:50] | -Okay. -I’m hungry. | 好吧 -我饿了 |
[06:52] | Hey. Here he is. The Big Beast. | 那个猛汉 他来了 |
[06:55] | Ready to kick ass with his big ass-kicking boot. | 准备好 用他的超级靴子 痛踢四方了 |
[06:57] | So, you heard where we’re at? | 你听说我们的情况了吗 |
[07:05] | Karl? Gerri? | 卡尔呢格丽呢 |
[07:08] | I guess delay the vote. | 我觉得 得延迟票选 |
[07:10] | Squeeze Sandy and Stewy’s airtime. | 挤压桑迪和斯图伊的露脸时间 |
[07:12] | Run the long versions of the speeches. | 再利用我们的加长版演讲 |
[07:14] | I emailed a list of assigned shareholders | 我发送了一份股东名单的邮件 |
[07:16] | for last-minute persuasion. | 为了在最后一刻说服他们 |
[07:20] | Good, good. | 很好 很好 |
[07:22] | Okay, yes. | 好 好的 |
[07:23] | And that’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[07:24] | There’s nothing else we can do? | 没有其它我们能做的吗 |
[07:27] | What about the Raisin? | 老家伙那边呢 |
[07:28] | Well, the White House is shitting fuel rods | 白宫气得都快把屋顶款翻了 |
[07:30] | at the tone change. | 气我们将典论转向 |
[07:32] | PGN is running with Memory Gate | PGN 在播报“记忆门”「坪击总统是个老糊涂] |
[07:33] | and they’re calling for him to release tests. | 试图让总统公布检查结果 |
[07:35] | And there’s a lot of calls coming in, but we’re sandbagging. | 有很多电话打来 但我们只是简单粗暴地坪击 |
[07:38] | Good. Good. Press for something. | 很好 很好 我们得发表个什么 |
[07:41] | A statement, a rumor of a statement. | 一个声明 关于声明的谣言 |
[07:43] | Anything before the vote that looks like a win | 任何能在票选前 让我们看似赢了的 |
[07:45] | and turns the temperature of the DOJ down. | 顺带 让司法部那事降温 |
[07:48] | Great. Late in the day, very late in the day | 很好 虽然为时已晚了 |
[07:53] | but potentially, all the more useful. | 但 聊胜于无 |
[07:57] | -Good. -Good. | 很好 -很好 |
[08:00] | Yo, yo. Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[08:01] | Leave your fucking lanyard at the door. | 请把你的名牌留在门口 |
[08:03] | Welcome to the real annual meeting. | 欢迎来到真正的年度大会 |
[08:05] | -What’s up, man? -What’s up? | 你好吗伙计 你好吗 |
[08:07] | Shouldn’t you be on a rainbow soap box somewhere | 你不是应该站在彩色肥皂盒上 |
[08:09] | screaming “Time’s up”? | 大喊时间到”了吗 |
[08:11] | Right. Yeah. Well, without family control | 对 但掌控不了家族 |
[08:13] | I can’t change things. | 我就无法做出改变 |
[08:14] | And that’s actually what I’m about. Change. | 这正是我要做的改变 |
[08:16] | Well, you should save that for Vanity Fair, bro. I’m all good. | 你应该说给”名利场”听 兄弟 不是我 |
[08:20] | Whatever. Look, | 随便吧 听着 |
[08:22] | my only agenda today | 我今天唯一的目标是 |
[08:24] | right now, is find a deal that works for both of us. | 此时比刻 达成属于咱们的协议 |
[08:26] | Cool. Okay. Bullshit. | 哦 是吗 扯蛋呢 |
[08:28] | I’m your most powerful ally in the company. | 公司里 我是你最强大的盟友 |
[08:30] | I know | 我知道.. |
[08:31] | your financing’s starting to wobble. | 你的财务状况摇摇欲坠 |
[08:33] | You don’t wanna risk everything on the dice roll of a vote | 你不想要为了票选孤注一掷 |
[08:35] | any more than we do. | 我们也是 |
[08:36] | Well, we lose, we walk. | 我们要是输了 走掉就好 |
[08:37] | We just move to the next company. | 再把标靶转向其他公司 |
[08:38] | Yeah? With a $50 million hole in your pocket? | 是吗 你们钱包里已流失了五千万 |
[08:40] | You want something out of this. Sandy wants to hurt my dad. | 你想要从中获利 桑迪想要打败我爸 |
[08:44] | So let’s make this happen. | 所以 不如水推舟 |
[08:45] | I got an inside track with my dad right now. | 我爸那边的”内部人士”现在暗示 |
[08:49] | He’s 100% ready to take this to a vote. | 他已经为投票做好百分之百的准备了 |
[08:51] | Fucking… | 该死的… |
[08:52] | -That would be very stupid, Ken. -Stewy, I know you guys | 那太愚蠢了肯 -斯图伊我知道 |
[08:54] | have been angling for a better deal | 你们一直在争取更好的条件 |
[08:55] | and you don’t think there’s any risk taking this to the brink | 也觉得 即使挺而走险也无所谓 |
[08:57] | but I know for a fact you’re not gonna get one. | 但我确定 你们不可能成功 |
[08:59] | He’s a psychopathic narcissist | 他是个变态自恋狂 |
[09:00] | he thinks he can take this to the floor | 他觉得他可以把事情搬上台面 |
[09:02] | drag back the undecideds with his… | 用他强大的洛根巫术 |
[09:04] | beefy Logan voodoo and win outright, | 说服那些犹豫不决的人 大获全胜 |
[09:06] | and, you know I don’t know. Who’s to say he can’t? | 而且你知道的 我很难说 谁知道他能不能呢 |
[09:10] | So, you know, dude, just | 所以 你知道的 伙计. |
[09:12] | come back to the table, make a deal, it’s there. | 回到谈判桌上来 做个交易吧 都准备好了 |
[09:16] | And… | 然后… |
[09:18] | you know, | 你知道的.. |
[09:18] | it’s… at this point, it’s just managing egos. | 此刻只需要克服自我障碍 |
[09:25] | Hey, Logan? | 洛根 |
[09:27] | It’s Stewy Hosseini. | 是斯图伊·侯赛因打来的 |
[09:29] | Shall I? | 要接吗 |
[09:32] | Hey, Stewy? What’s up? | 喂 斯图伊怎么了 |
[09:37] | Okay, hold on. | 好的 稍等 |
[09:40] | They wanna meet. | 他们想见个面 |
[09:42] | They have thoughts. | 有些想法要沟通 |
[09:49] | Okay. Right. We’re on. | 好的 可以 我们参加 |
[09:52] | They have thoughts? What kind of thoughts? | 有些想法? 什么样的想法 |
[09:54] | They have ideas for a deal space for a settlement. | 他们对议价空间有些想法 |
[09:57] | -fucking A! -Yeah. | 太他妈棒了 -是的 |
[09:58] | -Let’s do it. -Okay. | 那就去吧 -好 |
[09:59] | Why have they suddenly decided to settle? | 他们为什么突然决定和解 |
[10:03] | Well, because they know that it’s the smartest move? | 因为他们知道 这是最明智的选择 |
[10:05] | Or they’ve had bad news? | 或者他们听到了坏消息 |
[10:09] | What do they know that we don’t know? | 他们掌握了什么我们不知道的情况吗 |
[10:11] | Well, let’s… | 好吧 我们… |
[10:13] | -let’s find out, right? -No. | 我们去看看好吗 -不行 |
[10:15] | I’m not doing a tap dance. | 我不打无准备之仗[跳踢踏舞] |
[10:18] | Shiv, Karl, Gerri, Romulus. -Go and report back. | 小西 卡尔 格丽 罗慕路斯 你们去 回来汇报情况 |
[10:21] | -I think that’s smart. | 我觉得 这很明智 |
[10:23] | But Gerri should be out front helming, | 但 格丽应该上台主持大局 |
[10:24] | so should I go? | 所以 还是我去吧 |
[10:25] | We nail you to the cross, Frank, all right? | 我们要重罚你 弗兰克 明白吗 |
[10:28] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:31] | And let’s | 好了 我们… |
[10:32] | let Sandy do the soft shoe. | 让桑迪去应对吧「跳软鞋踢踏舞] |
[10:34] | He’s wriggling. | 他在垂死挣扎 |
[10:36] | Let’s screw them out. | 让我们榨干他们 |
[10:40] | -Okay. -Okay. You got it, Dad. | 好的 我会的 -好 你说得对 爸 |
[10:47] | Sis, hey, listen. | 妹妹 听着 |
[10:49] | I’m gonna throw you a bone | 我要给你点甜头 |
[10:50] | because I don’t want you to remember your first shareholder meeting | 因为我不希望你记忆中的第一次股东大会 |
[10:52] | as the one where you lost us the company. | 落下一个输掉公司的结局 |
[10:54] | So whatever the deal space you end up in | 所以 无论你们的议价空间是什么 |
[10:57] | Sandy’s gonna be too obdurate to say yes. | 桑迪都会执意拒绝 |
[10:59] | But stay cool | 但别慌 |
[11:00] | daughter Sandi’s confident she can get him to settle. | 女儿桑蒂有信心能让他和解 |
[11:03] | Apparently, she knows how to play her dad. | 显然她知道怎么操纵她爸 |
[11:05] | Puppet master out. | 傀儡大师出场了 |
[11:06] | Yeah. Thanks. I no longer wish to receive these calls. | 好了 谢谢 我不想再接到这种电话了 |
[11:12] | Does Sandy really have syphilis? | 桑迪真的得了梅毒吗 |
[11:14] | What if he has sores all over his body? | 如果他全身都是疮 怎么办 |
[11:16] | What if his groin is all eaten away | 如果他的腹股沟被吃光了 |
[11:17] | and the top half of him just falls off. | 上半身掉下来了怎么办 |
[11:20] | Syphilis… | 梅毒 |
[11:21] | -I think we started that rumor. -I don’t know. | 这个谣言好像是我们散布的 -我不知道 |
[11:24] | Late-stage symptom is dementia, I believe. | 晚期症状是痴呆 应该是这个 |
[11:28] | Yeah, you’ve been doing some panicky | 你仓惶的 |
[11:29] | late-night googling there, Karl? | 熬夜上网时查到的吗 |
[11:35] | Hey. Thanks for coming. | 你们好 谢谢你们的到来 |
[11:38] | Sandy. | 桑迪 |
[11:41] | Sandi. | 桑蒂 |
[11:43] | My father is very excited to see you all. | 我父亲很高兴见到你们 |
[11:46] | So, look. | 那么 听着 |
[11:48] | After careful consideration | 经过慎重地考虑 |
[11:50] | if we can make a deal here | 如果我们能在这里达成协议 |
[11:53] | we’re willing to agree to a standstill | 我们愿意停战 |
[11:56] | so no takeover. | 也就是收购不会进行 |
[12:00] | And provided we lead on deal-making options moving forward | 只要我们在未来的交易选择上占领先地位 |
[12:03] | we’ll accede to a continuation of combined chairman and CEO roles | 我们将同意继续合并董事长和首席执行官的职位 |
[12:07] | so that’s… that’s all yours. | 所以那些.. 都是你们的了 |
[12:10] | I think that sounds reasonable. | 我觉得这听起来很合理 |
[12:13] | And the three board seats? Including yours? | 那三个董事会席位呢 -包括你自己的吗 |
[12:17] | We can do that right now | 我们现在就可以决定 |
[12:19] | I have my Dad’s authorization to go there. | 我爸已经授权了我 |
[12:21] | Can we sign off on this? | 你们得到批准了吗 |
[12:23] | Dad? | 爸 |
[12:35] | And he wants our costs covered. | 他需要你们承担我们的支出 |
[12:38] | And veto right over | 以及有权否决 |
[12:40] | any Roy family member ever taking over as CEO. | 任何接任首席执行官的罗伊家族成员 |
[12:45] | Stewy? | 斯图伊 |
[12:49] | That’s what the man says. | 他是这么说的 |
[12:51] | It is a very important protection for us. | 这对我们来说是非常重要的保障 |
[12:55] | I feel like I just have to put it right out there, say it | 我觉得我有必要说清楚 说一句 |
[12:58] | since there’s an $85 billion baby on the table here. | 毕竟这是一个850亿美元的交易 |
[13:01] | How do I know that he’s not your meat puppet? | 我怎么确定 他不是你的.. |
[13:06] | Oh, I just do what my dad tells me, like you guys. | 我只是按我爸说的做 和你们一样 |
[13:10] | Do you mind if we take a beat? Sure. | 介意我们休息一下吗 -当然不 |
[13:13] | Yeah. You have tons of time. Seconds. Whole minutes. | 没错 你们”有的是“时间 不必争分夺秒 |
[13:18] | I’m just saying they got tons of time. | 我只是说 他们有的是时间 |
[13:20] | What the fuck? | 斯图伊 -搞什么名堂 |
[13:23] | Well, I mean, other than the new proposal | 那啥 除了那个新提案之外 |
[13:24] | it’s a very, very attractive prospect. | 真的已经非常吸引人了 |
[13:28] | I’m sorry, there’s nothing to discuss. | 抱歉 没什么好谈的 |
[13:30] | It fucks us and it’s designed to humiliate Dad. | 这会置我们于死地 这就是为了羞辱爸 |
[13:32] | Right. And it’s basically optics. | 对 但它从根本上来说是… |
[13:34] | I mean, | 个人看法 毕竟.. |
[13:36] | I’m not sure it would even stand up. | 我都不确定这能不能成立 |
[13:37] | And you could probably work around, right, if it ever came to it? | 如果真的谈到这个 你应该能绕过去的 对吧 |
[13:41] | With all due respect, Gerri? | 恕我直言 格丽 |
[13:43] | Get bent. | 翻脸吧 |
[13:44] | Look, okay, sure, it’s humiliating | 听着 好吧 当然这很丢脸 |
[13:46] | and I’m 99% certain your dad would agree. | 但我有99%的把握 你爸会同意的 |
[13:49] | But given where we’re at, I have to check in with him. | 但考虑到我们现在的情况 我得向他汇报一下 |
[13:51] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:54] | Is she gonna fuck us? | 她要整跨我们吗 |
[13:55] | What? | 什么 |
[13:56] | No. I don’t know. | 不会吧 我不知道 |
[13:58] | Why the fuck you’re asking me? I don’t know. | 你他妈问我干什么 我怎么知道 |
[14:01] | Okay. -What’s he… -Yeah. | 好 这就是他们想要的 好的 |
[14:10] | We will meet your costs, but no veto. | 我们会承担你们的支出 但无法给予否决权 |
[14:18] | -We need the veto. | 我们需要否决权 |
[14:19] | -Is there no alternative shape here? | 没有替代选项吗 |
[14:21] | -We’re so close. | 我们几乎快谈妥了 |
[14:21] | -Come on. Sandi we… we all want this to work. | 快点决定吧 桑蒂 我们都想早日达成协议 |
[14:26] | Go in again. | 再问问吧 |
[14:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[14:33] | I agree. | 我同意 我同意 |
[14:35] | It’s okay. | 没问题 |
[14:40] | We’re gonna go have a think. But… | 我们要想一想 但是..但是.. |
[14:43] | we do agree it would be a shame if… | 我们同意…如果.. |
[14:46] | if you destroy all this hard work over a detail. | 因为一个细节而前功尽弃 就太可惜了 |
[14:48] | -Yeah. Right. -Right? | 是的没错 -对吧 |
[14:50] | Let’s let the lawyers get to work. | 我们移交律师负责吧 |
[14:52] | -We have a landing space here. -There you go. | 我们有讨论空间 -就是这样 |
[14:54] | -fucking beanbag. -Here you go, sir. | 傻逼豆袋椅 -给您 |
[14:56] | Oh, that’s better. | 好多了 |
[14:58] | You want a water? | 要喝水吗 |
[14:59] | Kerry says you need to stay hydrated. | 凯莉说 你需要多喝水 |
[15:02] | -No. -You sure? | 确定不要吗 |
[15:07] | Hey, Pa. | 嘿 爸爸 |
[15:11] | Got a minute? | 有时间吗 |
[15:12] | Tight, son. | 日程很紧 儿子 |
[15:14] | Later. | 晚点吧 |
[15:16] | Look, Dad. | 听着 爸 |
[15:17] | I hear that things are shaky at the White House | 我听说 白宫情况动荡 |
[15:20] | but he’ll win again. | 但他会再度当选 |
[15:23] | Is that what you hear? | 你听到的是这样吧 |
[15:26] | I wanted to ask you directly | 我想直接请你 |
[15:29] | for a really significant role within the firm | 在公司帮我安排一个重要岗位 |
[15:33] | to burnish my reputation | 为我的声誉和前途 |
[15:35] | -for my future. | 镀个金 |
[15:36] | -You were never interested. | 你以前对这些不感兴趣 |
[15:38] | Well, maybe I was never encouraged? | 也许因为以前没人鼓励过我 |
[15:42] | I don’t do ancient history. | 我不想听陈年旧事 |
[15:45] | I don’t wanna get into ancient history, either. | 我也不想谈陈年往事 |
[15:48] | So… | 所以… |
[15:50] | can we… | 我们能… |
[15:51] | find common ground? | 达成共识吗 |
[15:52] | I just don’t think you have the track record. | 我只是觉得你没那个金刚钻 |
[15:55] | Roman’s a knucklehead. | 罗曼是个傻瓜 |
[15:57] | Shiv’s a fake. | 小西是个骗子 |
[15:59] | Kenny’s screwy. | 肯 人格扭曲 |
[16:01] | -Why can’t I get a shot? -Like what? | 为什么不能给我个机会 -比如什么 |
[16:03] | Europe. Nothing vital. | 欧洲非重要业务 |
[16:06] | Like… | 比如 |
[16:07] | cable? | 电视业务 |
[16:10] | Where’s the john? Yeah, so, | 厕所在哪儿 -这个嘛 |
[16:12] | unfortunately, the nearest one is out of order | 抱歉 最近的那个厕所坏了 |
[16:14] | you’ll have to go down the hall, up the stairs, and on your right. | 您需要沿着走廊走到头 上楼厕所 就在您的右手边 |
[16:17] | Oh, fucking lucky I’m wearing my sneakers, huh? | 算你走运 我穿的是运动鞋 |
[16:20] | Good one. | 好梗 |
[16:27] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[16:29] | -Sorry about… -About what? | 抱歉 抱歉什么 |
[16:30] | Trying to fuck me over to consolidate your position? | 你想搞翻我 来巩固自己的地位吗 |
[16:34] | No. | 不是 |
[16:36] | It just seemed to make business sense. | 只是 这好像更有利于生意 |
[16:38] | Throwing me overboard to drown? | 那就要抛弃我 任我自生自灭吗 |
[16:41] | You picked your prince, Gerri, | 格丽 你已经做出选择了 |
[16:42] | don’t fuck it up now. | 别现在站出来说鬼话 -他们需要时间考虑一下但是 |
[16:45] | You know, I think I… we did it. | 我认为..我们成功了 |
[16:48] | So, yeah, fingers crossed. | 所以 希望好运吧 |
[16:50] | Okay. See you soon. | 好的 一会儿见 |
[16:54] | Oh, you don’t mind me relaying the news, do you? | 你不介意我转告这个消息吧 |
[16:57] | No, not at all. | 当然 我一点儿都不介意 |
[16:58] | He’s my dad, so. | 毕竟他是我爸 所以. |
[17:01] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[17:03] | Stewy? I’m feeling it. Feeling those good vibrations. | 斯图伊 我感受到了 气氛很对头 |
[17:07] | Let me know where your head’s at. Yeah? | 让我看到你是哪一边的 行吗 |
[17:09] | Let’s get this done and trip the light fantastic. | 咱们把这事搞定 然后一起蹦迪吧 |
[17:10] | Hey, yeah. | 你好 -你好 |
[17:12] | I was wondering if you were gonna be over here. | 我还在想 你会不会在这 |
[17:15] | Yeah. I’m… I’m over here, | 对 我在这儿 |
[17:17] | just doing my job. There he is. | 这是我的工作 -他来了 |
[17:18] | McGregor. | 格雷格先生 |
[17:20] | Big day, big dog. | 格狗 今天是重要的一天 |
[17:22] | Yeah. So, hey, man, I just… | 是的 所以 兄弟我只是 |
[17:25] | I just wanted to say, | 我只是想说 |
[17:27] | you know, I’m probably | 我. 我可能. |
[17:30] | I’m sure that you’re probably pretty upset | 我相信你可能感觉很失望 |
[17:32] | over me going to Waystar | 因为我投靠了韦斯达 还有.. |
[17:34] | and their Joint Defenses… -No, it’s fine. | 我加入了联合辩护 -没关系的 |
[17:36] | -I… I had no choice | 我..我没得选 真的 |
[17:38] | -really, in terms of… -Yeah. I get it. | 因为这关系到.. -是的 我理解 |
[17:43] | Okay. | 那就好 |
[17:44] | Wow that’s a huge relief. ‘Cause… | 听你这么说 我真是松了口气 因为. |
[17:49] | I’ve been summoned to see my Gramps today | 我外公叫我今天去见他 |
[17:51] | and I just feel like | 我觉得 |
[17:52] | I don’t wanna be getting it -in both ends because… | 我不想两头受气 因为… |
[17:54] | -But, look. I may have to burn you. | 但是 听我说 我可能得卖了你 |
[17:56] | You… sorry, what? | 你..你说什么 |
[17:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[18:01] | It is what it is. | 木已成舟 |
[18:02] | I wanted to get you up here and give you fair warning | 我想把你叫过来 给你个客观的警告 |
[18:04] | as a pal. | 作为好哥们儿 |
[18:06] | That okay? | 这样可以吗 |
[18:08] | What… getting burned? | 什么 … 被出卖吗 |
[18:10] | Yeah, getting burned. | 是的 被出卖 |
[18:12] | Is it okay? | 这样可以吗.. |
[18:14] | It doesn’t sound great. | 听起来很不好 |
[18:16] | Yeah. So… | 当然 所以 |
[18:18] | here’s the thing. My dad lands a deal today | 事情是这样的 今天我爸达成了一个交易 |
[18:21] | that strengthens his position. | 这巩固了他的地位 |
[18:23] | Lisa says the DOJ is noncommittal about the case | 丽莎说 司法部关于这个案子的态度并不明朗 |
[18:26] | so I need to throw them red meat. | 所以 我得给他们点料 |
[18:28] | The thought is I give them you. | 我想的是 把你供出来 |
[18:29] | It’s not much, but it’s a morsel | 不会全盘供出 只是一点点 |
[18:30] | plus, it likely gives them Tom, maybe Bill, | 而且 也可能是把汤姆或者比尔供出来 |
[18:33] | you know it builds the pressure, | 你懂的 这样可以施压 |
[18:35] | and then maybe someone flips on Dad. | 然后 也许有人会背叛老爸 |
[18:38] | You see? | 懂了吗 |
[18:42] | Dude… | 兄弟 |
[18:43] | It’s not my preferred choice. | 这本不是我的第一选择 |
[18:45] | Or mine. I… I thought | 也不是我的第一选择 我…我以为 |
[18:48] | you know, you said you’d never burn me. | 你说过的 你永远不会卖我 |
[18:49] | -I said I’d try not to burn you. -And… | 我说过 我努力不卖你 |
[18:50] | Well, no. You said… | 不是这样的 你说过.. |
[18:52] | -On the plane, you said… -Hey… | -在飞机上你说过.. -听着 |
[18:53] | Let’s not he said, she said this, | 我们别争论“他说了什么 她又说了什么“了 |
[18:55] | a lot of shit gets said. | 每个人都说过很多话 |
[18:57] | Look. | 听我说 |
[18:59] | I’m still not saying I will burn you. | 我不是说我一定会卖你 |
[19:01] | All I’m saying is I might burn you. | 我只是说 我有可能会卖你 |
[19:03] | It’s a margin call. | 不到万不得已 |
[19:04] | And just how bad will the burning be? | 那情况到底会有多糟糕呢 |
[19:07] | I mean, even as I ask that, I can tell it’s not gonna be… | 其实虽然我在问 但我也知道会很糟… |
[19:14] | You’ll probably be fine. | 也许你会没事的 |
[19:17] | They don’t wanna send bottom feeders to prison. | 他们也不想把食物链底端的无名小卒送进监狱 |
[19:19] | They’ll probably just fuck you and chuck you | 他们可能只是利用你 然后会放过你 |
[19:21] | to get to the red meat. | 来钓到真正的大鱼 |
[19:23] | Great. | 太好了 |
[19:25] | Or you drop from the Joint Defense. | 或者 你现在就退出联合辩护 |
[19:31] | Hey, Ken. | 肯 |
[19:35] | I have to monitor the meeting, | 我得去看看会议情况了 |
[19:36] | but I wanted to give you a heads up. | 我只是想事先告知你一声 |
[19:38] | I like you, Greg. | 格雷格 我喜欢你这个人 |
[19:40] | I really like you. | 真的喜欢 |
[19:48] | Oh, fuck. | 操 |
[19:50] | -It’s up there. -Turn this shit up. All right. | 就在这儿 -开大声点好了 |
[19:52] | See you. | 回见 |
[19:58] | Hey… | 来啦 |
[19:59] | Hey, Gramps? | 你好哇 外公 |
[20:01] | How you doing? | 你最近怎么样 |
[20:04] | A little late, but we got an interesting day ahead. | 我迟到了一会儿 但是今天肯定很有意思 |
[20:07] | Don’t try to sweet talk me, kiddo. | 小子 别想给我灌迷魂汤 |
[20:09] | Okay. Just a few… few words of greeting | 好的 只是…打个招呼 |
[20:13] | but… | 但是 |
[20:15] | and, hey, Mr. Pugh, how are you? | 皮尤先生 您好 |
[20:18] | I’m not an uncomplicated man, Greg, I know that. | 格雷格 我不是个不谙世事的人 我看出你的小把戏了 |
[20:23] | Nevertheless, I have tried as much as I am able | 尽管如此 我已经竭尽所能 |
[20:25] | to show you love and compassion. | 给你爱和同理心了 |
[20:27] | Yeah. Oh, yeah, are you kidding? | 好吧 别逗了 |
[20:28] | You’re the best darn gramper out | 你是全世界最好的外公 |
[20:31] | and I wanted therefore to ask you… | 所以 我想要向你.. |
[20:34] | You asked me for help. | 你来找我寻求帮助 |
[20:35] | And I took that request seriously. | 我认真对待你的请求了 |
[20:39] | And now I hear that you’ve dispensed with Roger’s services | 然而 现在我听说 你放弃了罗杰提供的法律服务 |
[20:43] | presumably to throw your lot in with my brother | 想必你已决心与我兄弟共命运了 |
[20:46] | and his gang of crapulous shills | 还有他那贪得无厌的诈骗集团 |
[20:49] | without even so much as a telephone call? | 甚至都不打电话通知我一下 |
[20:52] | Right. | 是这样的 |
[20:53] | I was actually wondering | 我其实在想 |
[20:54] | if I shouldn’t maybe take another turn around the block | 我也许不该和这里的前辈皮尤先生 |
[20:57] | with old Mr. Pugh here | 拐弯抹角了 |
[20:58] | I have known Roger Pugh for 55 years. | 我已经认识罗杰·皮尤55年了 |
[21:01] | You don’t take him for a fucking ride anywhere. | 你他妈的别想着愚弄他 |
[21:06] | -He’s a friend of mine! | 他是我的朋友 |
[21:07] | -I mean, I… | 我…我的意思是 |
[21:12] | Okay. I… I guess the other route | 好吧 我想另一条路是 |
[21:15] | is to see if there’s any way that | 看看是否有其他方法 比如.. |
[21:19] | you might see your way clear | 有没有这个可能 |
[21:21] | to providing a little financial support | 你给我提供一些经济援助 |
[21:24] | to help me retain my neutrality amongst… -Roger. | 助我保持一个中立的地位.. -罗杰 |
[21:27] | I’m helping your grandfather transfer | 我正在帮你的外公 |
[21:30] | the entirety of his estate | 转移他的全部财产 |
[21:33] | to charitable endeavors. | 捐给慈善事业 |
[21:35] | What’s… what? | 什么 |
[21:37] | I’m giving all my money to Greenpeace, Greg. | 格雷格 我要把我所有钱捐给“绿色和平”组织 |
[21:41] | What… Even my part? | 什么..连我应得的那份也要捐吗 |
[21:43] | That was the first part. | 第一个捐的就是这部分 |
[21:45] | Why? What? | 为什么 |
[21:47] | Why is that the first part? I mean, how do you… | 为什么第一个就要捐我的 你怎么. |
[21:51] | how can you tell? I mean… | 你怎么分得清啊 |
[21:54] | -Because… because, Greg… -Why? | 为什么啊 -因为 格雷格…. |
[21:58] | …your life is not a bagatelle. | 你的人生并不是一件小事 |
[22:01] | Because you are putting yourself | 因为你任由自己 |
[22:02] | in the service of a monstrous endeavor. | 为一群可恶的人做事 |
[22:06] | Because… | 因为 |
[22:13] | Because you need to take yourself seriously, kid. | 孩子 因为你需要认真对待你的人 |
[22:20] | Now, we should go in. | 我们现在该进去了 |
[22:24] | -Okay. So just whip through it. -Right. | 速战速决 |
[22:26] | Keep any dissent to a minimum. | 尽量最小化异议 |
[22:28] | As soon as the deal’s agreed, we’ll let you know… | 一旦交易达成 我们会告诉你的 |
[22:30] | …and then you can announce that the vote has been called off. | 然后你就可以宣布投票已经取消了 |
[22:34] | Oh, Ger sent her opening remarks, so we got your back, okay? | 格丽已经发了她的开幕致辞 我们是你坚实的后盾 懂吗 |
[22:36] | -Yeah. -Good. Go get ’em. | 好的 好 把他们拿下吧 |
[22:44] | Hi. | 大家好 |
[22:46] | I’m Frank Vernon, Vice-Chairman. | 我是副董事长弗兰克·弗农 |
[22:49] | Welcome to Waystar Royco’s 46th annual shareholders’ meeting. | 欢迎参加韦斯达·罗伊科第46 届年度股东大会 |
[22:54] | -All hail the conquering heroes! -Hey! | 向凯旋归来的英雄们致敬 |
[22:59] | It’s not a… | 还没.. |
[23:01] | It’s not a done deal yet, Con, you know. | 老康 交易还没完全敲定 |
[23:04] | But we’re close. | 但是很接近了 |
[23:05] | I think the lawyers can finesse the rest, yeah? | 我认为律师可以敲定剩下的细节 对吧 |
[23:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[23:09] | Dad, you would have fucking loved it. | 老爸 你肯定会很高兴 |
[23:11] | Sandy is barely alive. | 桑迪奄奄一息 |
[23:12] | You could have told him to go fucking eat his own diaper | 你甚至可以让他吃自己的纸尿裤 |
[23:15] | and his only response would be… | 而他只能这样回应 |
[23:17] | fucking… | 就他妈的.. |
[23:18] | Wait, what? You did it? We’re on? | 等等 什么 你们成功了吗 你们搞定了吗 我们搞定了吗 |
[23:21] | -Well… like… -Yeah. | 我们.. -是的 |
[23:22] | They’ve got nowhere else to maneuver, so. | 除此之外 他们已经没有新手腕了 |
[23:24] | -Wow. -They could have said yes in Greece. | 他们早就可以答应了 |
[23:27] | -Yeah. -Saved us all the ball-ache. | 是啊 -省得我们着急半天 |
[23:29] | -Still. Logan, this is good news. | 不过 洛根 这依然是个好消息 |
[23:31] | -Oh, yeah. | 可不是嘛 |
[23:33] | Good for them. Bad for us. | 他们的好消息 我们的环消息 |
[23:37] | Dad, how can it be bad for us? | 爸 这怎么就是坏消息了 |
[23:39] | They were always gonna settle. | 他们自始至终都会和解 |
[23:42] | Oh, something’s screwy going on. | 这里面肯定有什么蹊跷 |
[23:45] | Do we give them a taste of their own medicine? | 我们是不是给了他们对症的解药呢 |
[23:48] | Let everyone know | 要让大家都知道 |
[23:49] | that they bent for me? | 他们向我折腰了吗 |
[23:52] | Reopen the negotiation, Dad? | 要重启谈判吗 爸 |
[23:55] | No, we… we settle now or we go to the vote and lose. | 不行吧 我们现在不跟他们和解 就等看被投票出局了 |
[23:57] | Tell him he can’t step foot inside the building! | 告诉他 不准踏进这栋楼半步 |
[24:01] | Look, Logan, I know how painful this is, but we need this. | 听着 洛根 我知道你很不爽 但是我们必须走这步 |
[24:05] | Christ, Dad, you just said | 我的天 老爸 你刚刚还说 |
[24:06] | it’s not far off what we originally offered. | 这跟我们最初开的条件差不多 |
[24:09] | You know, we fuck this deal, | 毁了这笔交易 |
[24:10] | and there are no more deals. | 就再也没有条件可以谈了 |
[24:19] | Okay. | 怎么样 好吧 |
[24:23] | Great. | 很好 |
[24:25] | Okay. Thanks, Dad. That’s… it’s smart. | 好的 谢了 爸爸你很明智 |
[24:28] | It is. | 真的 |
[24:31] | -Well done. -Well done. | 你做得很好 -做得很好 |
[24:32] | -Thanks. -Well done. | 谢谢 -真的很棒 |
[24:34] | Pills. | 药 |
[24:36] | Sorry, sir. Advil? | 抱歉 先生要雅维吗 |
[24:38] | What do you think? | 你是怎么想的 |
[24:40] | Sir? | 什么 |
[24:42] | About the deal? | 关于这场交易 |
[24:44] | It could be good. | 应该还可以吧 |
[24:48] | Get Advil? | 要雅维吗 |
[24:51] | I’ll get some Advil. | 我去给你拿点 |
[24:52] | I would also like to invite to the stage, Richard… | 我还想请一个人上台 理查德 |
[24:54] | fucking Frank. | 倒霉蛋 弗兰克 |
[24:56] | It’s humiliating. | 太丢人了 |
[25:00] | All these years, he still has to play | 都那么多年了 他还在扮演 |
[25:01] | maitre’d at the Bistro of Bullshit. | 瞎吹牛酒店领班的角色 |
[25:07] | Yeah, what? I’m in the middle. | 喂 怎么了 我这边还没结束 |
[25:08] | Mr. Roy, I’m sorry to bother you, but the rabbit is sick. | 罗伊先生 很抱歉打扰您 您的兔子生病了 |
[25:13] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[25:14] | The rabbit’s sick? | 兔子病了 |
[25:16] | What… what kind of sick? | 哪..哪种病 |
[25:18] | How… Did you call a vet? | 怎么..你给兽医打电话了吗 |
[25:21] | How… how much bagel did you give her? | 你给她吃了多少百吉饼 |
[25:24] | Not that much but I just said that | 也没有很多 但是我的确跟你说过 |
[25:26] | they’re not supposed to have any bagel… | 它们就不能吃百吉饼 |
[25:28] | Okay. You know, what? Just… Just figure it out, okay? | 行 给我听着 尽快把问题解决了 明白吗 |
[25:31] | Just call our doctor. | 打电话给我们的医生 |
[25:33] | But the doctor does people? | 但是医生医的是人吧 |
[25:35] | Yeah, if he can do people, he can do rabbits. | 是 能医人 当然也能医兔子 |
[25:39] | -Gerri? -No. | 格丽 -别吵 |
[25:41] | Hi, by the way. | 你好 顺便一问 |
[25:42] | -Is this business or friendly? – | 这是在谈工作还是谈朋友呢 |
[25:44] | Not now.-Oh, sorry. I was just gonna ask… -Hey, Karolina? | 抱歉 我只是.. -那啥 卡洛丽娜 |
[25:45] | How are you? How’s the release coming? | 你没问题吧 新闻稿写得怎么样了 |
[25:47] | -Almost. | 等等快好了 |
[25:48] | -And who’s gonna announce? | 谁去宣布呢 |
[25:50] | -I can do it. Oh… Well. -I’ll do it. | 我去 -我可以去 |
[25:51] | oh well | 好吧 |
[25:54] | It’s Sandi. | 是桑蒂 |
[25:55] | -What? -Which one? | 什么 -哪一个 |
[25:57] | The one who can talk. | 能说话那个 |
[26:00] | Yeah? | 我接了 |
[26:02] | Hey, Sandi? | 喂 桑蒂 |
[26:06] | Are you sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[26:08] | Well, go on. | 好 你接着说 |
[26:09] | All right, but… | 行吧 但是 |
[26:11] | Seriously? | 你认真的吗 |
[26:14] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:16] | So they have one more proviso. | 他们加了一个附带条件 |
[26:18] | They want to take away the private jets. | 他们想废除私人飞机 |
[26:20] | The PJs? No. | 私人飞机? 没门 |
[26:23] | Yeah. Well, duh. But no. | 那还用说 没门 |
[26:24] | That’s just to try and humiliate him. | 他们根本就是想羞辱他 |
[26:26] | Well, was it… was it real or are they just basting the turkey? | 来真的吗 还是说 他们只是想再捞点好处 |
[26:29] | Let’s just eat it, Dad, | 我…我们同意了吧 爸 |
[26:31] | you can tell them to fuck off later. | 过后你再让他们滚蛋 |
[26:33] | Yeah. We could just offer to…to cut personal use, or a mileage cap. | 对 我们可以提出限制个人使用或里程数 |
[26:37] | Bullshit. No. First, they came for the PJs and I said nothing. | 扯淡 没门 一开始他们要私人飞机 我没有抗议 |
[26:41] | Then they come for the outsized compensation payments, you know? | 之后 他们就会要求巨额补偿款 你们明白吗 |
[26:44] | This is… no, this is bullshit. They’ll back down. | 这…不行 纯粹是扯淡 他们会让步的 |
[26:46] | They’re not gonna blow it up over this. | 他们不会因为这个 就放弃交易 |
[26:48] | Right? | 对不对 |
[26:49] | Dad? | 爸 |
[26:53] | I need a piss. | 我要撒个尿 |
[26:55] | Shiv? Sure, do you need some help? | -小西 -好 你要不要… |
[26:58] | Or I can con… reach out to… | 找人帮忙..我可以打电话…找… |
[27:01] | You. | 你来 |
[27:03] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[27:04] | Stay. | 别动 |
[27:05] | You wanna make a decision now, | 你..想现在做决定吗 |
[27:07] | before, or… | 在你去之前 还是 |
[27:12] | Dad? | 爸 |
[27:17] | -Dad? | 爸 |
[27:17] | -Karl? -What? | 卡尔 -什么 |
[27:19] | -Frank’s about to introduce you. | 弗兰克准备让你上台了 |
[27:20] | I… I what do I say? Boss? | 我…我说什么 老板.. |
[27:23] | What… what do… | 我…我… |
[27:25] | Okay. | 好吧 那什么.. |
[27:27] | Well, Stewy’s not picking up. | 斯图伊不接电话 |
[27:29] | Karl, vamp! | 卡尔现场发挥 |
[27:31] | Great. Karl vamping. You got it, man! | 真棒 卡尔即兴演讲 -你做得到的 加油 |
[27:42] | So without further ado | 那么 闲话少叙 |
[27:47] | I believe please welcome our Chief Financial Officer, | 相信 他会给大家带来 |
[27:50] | Karl Muller. | 精彩的发言 |
[27:56] | Slow down, the deal may be off. | 说慢点 交易可能要黄 |
[28:00] | I… I’m needed elsewhere, | 我..还有其他事要处理 |
[28:03] | so… | 所以 |
[28:04] | Vamp. | 你即兴吧 |
[28:06] | Bon chance, Franco. | 祝你好运 弗兰克 |
[28:08] | Excellent! | 真棒 |
[28:10] | Wonderful news! | 天大的好消息 |
[28:12] | Well, in fact, we will be | 好的 实际上我们得 |
[28:14] | hearing from our Chief Financial Officer a little later, and before that | 晚一点再听财务总监的发言 在此之前 |
[28:18] | a little further ado. | 不妨再听我 多劳叻两句话 |
[28:21] | In fact, much ado. | 其实 应该说是 很多句话 |
[28:23] | Much ado about, something. | 关于某些事情的具体情况 |
[28:30] | Logan. | 洛根 |
[28:32] | Logan, we can’t wait any longer. | 洛根 我们等不了了 |
[28:34] | -What do we say? -Yeah. What’s it gonna be, Dad? | 我们怎么回复 -对啊 爸 我们怎么办 |
[28:36] | We need an answer. | 我们需要你给个答案 |
[28:38] | What do you think, Logan? Yes or no? | 你怎么想的 洛根 同意还是不同意 |
[28:45] | fuck ’em. | 让他们滚 |
[28:50] | I… | 我 |
[28:52] | fuck ’em! | 让他们滚 |
[28:54] | You sure, Dad? That… | 爸 你确定 |
[28:56] | Are you sure you wanna do this? | 你确定要这么做 |
[29:01] | I… | 我… |
[29:03] | You okay, Dad? Do you… do you know something, or… | 爸你没事吧 你是知道什么吗.. |
[29:06] | I mean, that is…this is a huge call. | 我是说这个决定影响巨大 |
[29:09] | Are we happy? | 我们能接受吗 |
[29:11] | Pills. | 药 |
[29:12] | I just gave you some, sir. You need something else? | 我刚给过你 先生 你还需要其他的吗 |
[29:16] | Tylenol? | 泰诺 |
[29:17] | Is he okay? I mean, does this make sense? -Is he… is he okay? | 他还好吗 我是说 他的反应是正常的吗 他没出什么问题吧 |
[29:20] | -Yeah. Yes, it makes sense he’s fucking okay. | 当然 一切正常 他屁事没有 |
[29:21] | Look, he’s gambling the company because he’s a fucking badass. | 他拿整个公司做赌注 因为他巨他娘的牛逼 |
[29:24] | He knows what he’s doing. | 他知道自己在做什么 -他.. |
[29:25] | Was that a… that was a… that was a clear no, right? | 他确实暂钉截铁地拒绝了 是不是 |
[29:28] | He definitely said fucking no, no deal. | 他非常明确地拒绝了 不接受 |
[29:31] | -Did he? -That was a definite no. | 是吗 -肯定是的 |
[29:33] | Yeah. I mean, if we win | 对 如果我们不跟他们交易 |
[29:35] | without a deal, then it’s all upside. | 就赢了投票那就什么都不用损失了 |
[29:37] | We’re really rolling the dice here? | 我们现在真的要赌吗 |
[29:39] | This is classic-fucking-Dad. | 这是老爸的经典作风 |
[29:41] | I mean, if we do come through, it is one for the memoirs. | 要是我们撑过来了 这件事可以载入史册 |
[29:43] | I mean, it really is quite thrilling. | 这真的太刺激了 |
[29:45] | It’s a huge fucking gamble! -For what? | 这就是一场豪赌啊 怎么能这样 |
[29:47] | -He’s trusted his gut before and it’s always worked out. | 他一直相信自己的胆识 而且从没失过手 |
[29:50] | Oh, God, I wish I know the thinking. | 天哪 我要是知道他想什么就好了 |
[29:52] | But, yeah, I mean, he has been here before, so. | 不过 确实他之前也遇到过这种情况 所以. |
[29:55] | He did get a call on the way to the restroom. | 他确实在去卫生间路上接了个电话 |
[29:57] | -You could have fucking mentioned. | 你他妈怎么不早说 |
[29:59] | -Okay. So maybe he knows something? | 好的 那他可能知道点什么 |
[30:00] | Well, he always knows something. It’s fucking Dad. | 他永远都知道点什么 他可是老爸啊 |
[30:02] | He’s six moves ahead. | 他未卜先知 料事如神 |
[30:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[30:05] | Well, so we’re really fucking doing this? | 所以 我们真的要这么做吗 |
[30:07] | fuck ’em. | 叫他们滚蛋 |
[30:08] | Okay, fine. -fuck ’em. | 那好吧 叫他们滚蛋 |
[30:10] | I’ll… -fuck ’em. | 滚蛋 那我 |
[30:12] | I’ll make the… the “fuck ’em” call. | 来打电话吧 |
[30:23] | Siobhan. Hey, so, no. | 西沃恩 -喂 是这样. |
[30:25] | Either you fold on the jets | 不接受你们不放宽专机的条件 |
[30:27] | or we’ll take our chances on the vote? | 我们就发起投票赌一把 |
[30:28] | Nope. He’s not gonna fold on the jets. | 他不会放宽专机这个条件的 |
[30:31] | So we’ll go to the vote. | 那我们就投票吧 |
[30:33] | Seriously? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[30:34] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:36] | I just do what my Dad tells me. | 我只是照我爸说的去做 |
[30:46] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[30:48] | Did you say… did you say “Greg”? | 你是..在叫我吗 |
[30:50] | Get this to Frank. | 把这个拿给弗兰克 |
[30:53] | Now. He’s on stage, get this to Frank now. | 快去 他在台上 拿去给弗兰克 |
[30:55] | Okey dokey. | 没问题 |
[30:57] | And after a major overhaul of company policies | 在对公司政策进行重大改革之后 |
[31:00] | we continue to strive to make Cruises a safe and special place | 我们继续致力于 将邮轮打造得 既安全又独特 |
[31:06] | that provides special memories for all our customers. | 并为我们的顾客带去特别的回忆 |
[31:13] | It adds up to a bright future all around. | 成就光明的未来 |
[31:20] | Well, that’s… | 那 |
[31:23] | fuck, that’s done. | 靠 结束了 |
[31:25] | Good, decisive. I mean, if it’s done, | 很好 很果断 如果结束了 |
[31:28] | you know, if we win, that’s good. | 如果我们能赢 那就很好 |
[31:29] | What’s going on with the… | 那边什么情况.. |
[31:33] | the Raisin? | 老家伙那边 |
[31:37] | I’m sorry with…-with the president? | 抱歉你是说..总统吗 |
[31:40] | -Can we get Ravenhead on the air? | 我们能让雷文海德播报吗 |
[31:41] | You mean now? Ravenhead | 你说现在吗 雷文海德 |
[31:43] | -it’s daytime programming? -Call Michelle Anne | 现在是日间节目 -打给米歇尔·安 |
[31:45] | tell her to get the SEC to shut this meeting down. | 让她找证券交易委员会 结束这场会议 |
[31:52] | Okay, well, we’ll look into that. | 好 我们会处理的 |
[31:57] | I need to piss. | 我要撒个尿 |
[32:00] | -Where is he? -Who? Me? Again? | 他人呢 -我吗 又是我 |
[32:03] | Yeah. Sure, okay. | 当然 走 |
[32:08] | All right. | 好的 |
[32:10] | You guys off to the bathroom? | 你们要去厕所吗 |
[32:11] | All right. | 好的 -这边走 |
[32:13] | What fucking business is it of yours? | 这他妈关你屁事 |
[32:15] | Oh, no, no, I just… | 不 不 我只是.. |
[32:17] | just making… yeah. I think it’s just this back this way still. | 只是…厕所在这后边 |
[32:19] | -It’s good, I got it. -Okay, okay. He’s got it. | 我知道 -没事 他知道路 |
[32:22] | Yes. | 好 |
[32:22] | We’d like to take few moments now | 我们想花点时间 |
[32:24] | to talk to you about our TV and movie divisions | 给大家介绍一下我们的电视及电影板块 |
[32:27] | and our mighty ambitions for content creation and… | 以及我们在内容创作方面的雄心壮志.. |
[32:29] | Look, I don’t know their thinking. All right? | 我不知道他们在想什么 |
[32:30] | It’s… its fucked. | 很..扯蛋 |
[32:33] | Oh, great. You’re supposed to be my inside fucking track. | 真棒 你不应该是我的内应吗 |
[32:35] | Well… Well, where did the plane bullshit come from? | 当然 但飞机这茬是打哪来的 |
[32:38] | Because that’s petty. | 真够小心眼的 |
[32:39] | We’re a complicated coalition | 我们的合作关系很复杂 |
[32:42] | and Sandy’s the angriest fucking vegetable. | 桑迪是世上最狂躁的植物人 |
[32:45] | All right. Listen, I can salvage this. | 好了 听着 我能力挽狂澜 |
[32:47] | -I’m on my way to talk to them. -Good luck. | 我正出发去找他们谈 -祝你好运 |
[32:49] | But the fucking belligerent Zucchini here | 这个好战的绿皮西葫芦 |
[32:52] | is set to close negotiations for good. | 毅然决然地要取消和解了 |
[32:54] | Okay, just… just hang tight, dude. | 别急就…坚持住兄弟 |
[32:57] | Puppet master’s on it. | 傀儡大师出马了 |
[33:03] | Logan, you okay? | 洛根 你还好吗 |
[33:04] | Need help? | 需要帮助吗 |
[33:07] | Hey, you okay, big man? | 你还好吗 老大 |
[33:09] | Are you okay? Did you get it… did you get it caught? | 还好吗 有没有…被夹到 |
[33:14] | No. Give me a hand. | 没有 帮我一把 |
[33:16] | Okay. Yeah. Not to… | 行 不是…是要我.. |
[33:18] | like you don’t need to hold the scepter, too? No. | 要我帮你握着权杖吗 -不是 |
[33:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:23] | Okay. Take your time. | 别急 慢慢来 |
[33:26] | Take your time, no rush. Yeah. | 慢慢来 不用急 |
[33:27] | Are you okay? You’re really shivering. | 你还好吗 你直打哆索 |
[33:28] | I think we need to get you seen by somebody. | 我们最好带你去看医生 |
[33:31] | I think… | 我觉得.. |
[33:33] | Thanks, son. | 谢谢你儿子 |
[33:36] | Any time, Pop… | 乐意效劳 |
[33:39] | Papa. | 爸爸 |
[33:42] | Oh, dear. | 天哪 |
[33:51] | Wait. It’s Michelle Anne, | 等等是米歇尔·安 |
[33:52] | wants to talk to your dad -says he’s not picking up. | 想跟你爸谈谈 说他不接电话 |
[33:55] | She’s moaning about the coverage again? | 怎么 她又来抱怨报道的事吗 |
[33:57] | She says it’s urgent, I mean… | 她说事态紧急 所以. |
[33:59] | Tell her we’ll call her back. | 告诉她 我们会回电的 |
[34:00] | Yeah. Tell her he’d have time to talk | 跟她说 要不是我们忙看对付司法部 |
[34:02] | if we weren’t busy fighting the fucking DOJ. | 我们就有空跟她聊聊了 |
[34:04] | -Hi, Michelle Anne. -Hey. | 你好 米歇尔·安 |
[34:06] | Okay. Well, we’re… we will… | 乐意之至 我们会找到他的 |
[34:09] | Hey, Shiv. | 随后会给你回电 小西 |
[34:10] | Shiv, your dad is totally out of it. | 小西你爸完全迷糊了 |
[34:12] | What? | 什么 |
[34:14] | -Hey, Dad, are you okay? -No, no, don’t get up, sir. | 爸 你还好吗 -小西来了 |
[34:15] | -No, no, Marcia, Marcia. -Don’t get up. | 不 不 别起身 -别起来 |
[34:17] | Marcia. Marcia. | 玛西娅 玛西娅 |
[34:18] | What? | 什么 |
[34:19] | Not now. Not now. | 现在不行 不行 |
[34:22] | I have to rethink my speech | 我得重新构思我的演讲 |
[34:25] | and it’ll take me time. | 这需要时间 |
[34:27] | So I need time. Thank you, Marcia. | 我需要时间 谢谢你 玛西娅 |
[34:29] | Its OK -fuck | -好的 -要命 |
[34:31] | Yeah its all -What? | 这真是.. -怎么回事 |
[34:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[34:35] | Hey, everybody… | 各位… |
[34:37] | just to say that Logan is not really himself right now. | 洛根现在有点不对劲 |
[34:42] | -Hey, Kerry. | 凯莉 |
[34:44] | Is dad on any medication? | 我爸在吃什么药吗 |
[34:45] | He has UTI. Why? Is he all right? | 他患了尿路感染 他怎么了 |
[34:49] | Could his meds make him confused? | 他的药会让他精神错乱吗 |
[34:52] | Shouldn’t. That’s what happens if he doesn’t take them. | 不应该啊 他不吃药才会这样 |
[34:56] | Okay. Does he have them? Where are they? | 他身上带药了吗 在哪呢 |
[34:58] | But… I’m not… I left them with him | 不…我把药留给他了 . |
[35:01] | but, I’m gonna… I’m gonna be right there. | 我马上过去 |
[35:02] | I have shots and I’m calling his doctor. | 我带药剂了 我给他医生打电话 |
[35:04] | Okay. | 好的 |
[35:08] | Dad’s got a fucking UTI. | 他得了尿路感染 |
[35:10] | What? Seriously? Well, is that… | 什么 真的吗 那不是 |
[35:12] | I mean, no, it’s not that fucking serious, right? | 那应该不是很严重吧 |
[35:14] | What? At his age? That could make you crazy. | 什么 这把年纪得这病就是要命 |
[35:17] | Reagan had one and nearly nuked Belgium. | 里根得了这玩意 差点往比利时发射核弹 |
[35:19] | fuck. What? | 我操 什么 |
[35:20] | How long has he… how long has he been like this? | 他这样… 他这样多久了 |
[35:22] | Was he like this when he said no? | 他说不的时候 也这样吗 |
[35:24] | When he risked the whole company? | 他可是让整个公司都命悬一线了 |
[35:25] | No one hears about this. | 这事不许外传 |
[35:27] | Go look after him. | 照顾好他 |
[35:29] | Tom. Tom. | 汤姆…汤姆 |
[35:30] | Come on, go… | 快去 -好的 |
[35:31] | -What do we do? He has a UTI. | 我们怎么办 他得了尿路感染 |
[35:33] | -UTI? Yeah. Somebody has to call a doctor. | 尿路感染 -得叫医生过来 |
[35:35] | Can we just give him some cranberry juice | 我们不能给他喝点红莓汁 |
[35:37] | -and ask him about the deal again? | 然后再问问那交易怎么办 |
[35:38] | -Just asking for Caroline. | 他刚才在找卡洛琳 |
[35:39] | Oh, fuck, he’s piss-mad. | 我靠 他完全疯了 |
[35:41] | You know, but he was… he was in really good shape | 不 但他答应把欧洲有线电视板块交给我的时候 |
[35:44] | when he offered me European cable. | 状态可好了 |
[35:45] | When did he say that? | 他什么时候说的 |
[35:46] | Because he was definitely out of it -when he said that. | 因为那会儿 他一定已经疯了 |
[35:47] | -No he was cogent at that point. | 不 他当时逻辑清晰 |
[35:49] | -I can guarantee you he wasn’t. | 我向你保证 绝对不是 |
[35:51] | It sounds like he’s been out of it for a while. | 听起来他已经失心疯好一段时间了 |
[35:52] | Okay, no, no, we don’t actually know that, okay? | 不 我们其实并不知道 |
[35:54] | What about the phone call he took? | 他接的那通电话是什么 |
[35:55] | Maybe the decision he made is the right decision | 或许他做的决定才是正确的 |
[35:57] | and we actually don’t know when he went piss-mad. | 我们又不知道他多久开始犯的迷糊 |
[35:58] | That? No, that could have been anything. | 那电话也说不好是谁 |
[36:00] | That could have been Robocall or fucking urologist? | 可能是自动语音推销 或他的泌尿科医生 -是啊 |
[36:02] | No, no, I suspect that he’s been piss-mad for quite a while. | 不 我估计他已经疯了好一会儿了 |
[36:05] | Oh, oh, do you? The fucking Hercule Poirot of fucking piss over here. | 真的吗 你这位专管撒尿的大侦探波洛 |
[36:08] | Shiv, do you… Should you overrule him? | 小西 你要…推翻他的决定吗 |
[36:10] | Go back to Sandy and Stewy and say we’ve changed our minds? | 回去找桑迪和斯图伊 说我们改主意了 |
[36:12] | Yeah, I think you should totally do that. | 是啊 我也觉得 你该这么做 |
[36:13] | -Dad loves that kind of thing. -Well… Look at him. | 老爸“最想“看到这样了 去吧 推翻他的决定 |
[36:15] | Yeah no , cant do that | 不 不能 不能这样 |
[36:16] | Guys, he… he says he still needs to make his speech. | 各位 他说 他还是要上台演讲 |
[36:20] | -What… what do you think? -Can he do the speech? | 你们觉得呢 -他还能演讲吗 |
[36:22] | -Can… Can he? -“Can he do the speech?” | 他..他能… 他能演讲吗 |
[36:24] | the demented fucking piss-mad, king of England? | 这位精神错乱的英格兰疯王 |
[36:26] | He could say anything, | 他什么都可能说出 |
[36:27] | he could tell everyone he’s Barbra Streisand. | 他有可能会说 自己是芭芭拉·史翠珊 |
[36:28] | No, I think we have to… we have to drop it, right? | 算了 我们还是放弃吧 |
[36:30] | No. But at the very least, he should be on stage. | 但至少 他得上台 |
[36:32] | It would be great to get the body up there. | 让他出现一下 效果会很好 |
[36:34] | Okay, we push it as late as we can | 我们尽量拖延他上台的时间 |
[36:36] | and maybe if we just get him on stage that’ll be enough. | 或者 只让他上台就够了 |
[36:39] | Oh, yeah, sure. Maybe send him up through a trap door | 没错 我们用暗门 把他送上去 |
[36:41] | surrounded by dry ice. | 然后再加点干冰效果 |
[36:42] | Where is this doctor anyway? | 医生人呢 |
[36:44] | He’s… he’s concerned there is a dead cat under his chair. | 他..他很介意椅子底下有只死猫 |
[36:49] | Oh, great. Okay. -Is there anything under the chair? | 真是好消息 -椅子下面有东西吗 |
[36:51] | -Greg. | 不 -格雷格.. |
[36:52] | -No. -Oh, okay, great, get that to Frank. | 很好 -拿给弗兰克 |
[36:54] | Yeah. He seems insistent and he says that | 他似乎很坚持 而且…. |
[36:56] | he doesn’t want Rose to see it | 他还说 他不想让罗丝看到 |
[36:59] | and he wants Colin to take it out. | 他要科林去把它拿出来 |
[37:01] | Fine, have Colin take it out. | 好啊 让科林去拿出来 |
[37:03] | -Okay. -Good. Thanks… Hugo. Thank you. | 好的 -很好 谢谢雨果 谢谢你 |
[37:07] | -The doctor’s on his way. | 医生在路上了 |
[37:09] | Why the fuck didn’t you mention this before, huh? | 你他妈的 之前怎么不提这事 |
[37:11] | He didn’t want anyone to know. | 他不想让任何人知道 |
[37:12] | Okay. Well, it’s worked out well, hasn’t it? | 好啊 结果还真不错呢 |
[37:16] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
[37:17] | Oh, great. Hey, who invited you? Thanks. | 太棒了 是谁邀请你来的 谢谢 |
[37:20] | What the fuck is going on? | 到底是怎么回事 |
[37:22] | -It’s fine. We got it under control. -He’s squashing the deal? | 没事 尽在我们掌握 -他要搞砸这笔交易 |
[37:24] | You have to turn this around, right now. | 我们能行 你们现在必须改主意 |
[37:26] | -We got this under control. Okay? | 是的, -我们能控制住局面 好吗 |
[37:28] | -Yeah. Yeah. We’re figuring it out. | 我们正在想办法 |
[37:29] | Thank you for your concern. | 多谢关心 |
[37:34] | What… what’s happening? | 怎..怎么回事 |
[37:36] | -The doctor’s on the way. -What the fuck is going on? | 他的医生马上来 -他妈的到底怎么回事 |
[37:38] | It’s fine. It’s all right. | 没事 没什么 |
[37:39] | -What is that? -Will you leave, please? | 那是什么 请你离开好吗 |
[37:40] | That is an imaginary cat. Now could you please fuck off? | 那是一只 想象中的猫 你现在能滚蛋吗 |
[37:44] | -Listen to me very carefully. | 仔细听我说 |
[37:45] | -Okay. All of you. | 好的 -你们所有人 |
[37:46] | This is you throwing it away. | 你们正在把公司拱手让人 |
[37:49] | You think they’re bluffing? They are not fucking bluffing | 你们以为他们在虚张声势吗 大错特错 |
[37:51] | and you’re putting everything I have fought and bled for | 你们让我呕心沥血奋斗所得的一切 |
[37:53] | on the fucking edge and I am not gonna let that happen | 命悬一线 而我不会允许这种事发生 |
[37:56] | -do you understand me? -Yes. | 你们听明白了吗 -明白 |
[37:57] | -You’re not welcome here. -You fix it. | 这里不欢迎你 -你们给我解决好 |
[37:58] | You fucking fix it. | 你们他妈的给我解决这事 |
[38:00] | -You may go. You are excused. | 你可以走了 你可以离开了 |
[38:01] | -You’re not welcome. You have no right to be here. | 这里不欢迎你 你无权出现在这里 |
[38:02] | Thank you very much for your concern. | 请离开 -多谢你的关心 |
[38:04] | Please. Thank you. | 请离开 谢谢 |
[38:05] | Go, delusional. | 快滚 幻想症 |
[38:06] | fucking delusional man leaving the room right now! | 幻想症患者正走出这间房 |
[38:07] | -And figure out a fucking doctor… or Im calling mine | 你们最好赶快叫医生 不然我就叫我的来 |
[38:09] | -Get the fuck out of here. -Thank you so much for your concern | 快滚出这里 -多谢你的关心 |
[38:11] | like you give a fuck. | 说得好像你很在乎一样 |
[38:13] | You probably slipped him something, Putin. fuck! | 搞不好 是你给他吃了什么 普京 操 |
[38:16] | -Dad. | 爸 |
[38:20] | -Keep Frank on stage. -Why is Frank so angry? | 让弗兰克留在台上, -弗兰克为什么这么生气 |
[38:23] | -Oh, that’s Kendall. -Go… Is Frank… is Frank upset? | 刚刚那是肯德你 -弗兰克不高兴了吗 |
[38:27] | -Hey, Dad, no. -No. Some people were nasty to Frank | 不 有人对弗兰克发火 |
[38:29] | -and it’s fine now though. -Very mad, people are yelling. | -不过现在没事了, -非常生气 有人在大吼大叫 |
[38:31] | -Who… who was nasty? -No, no, you sit down | 谁对他不好 -不不不 你快坐下 |
[38:32] | -don’t worry, he’s okay. -Relax, Logan. | 别担心 他没事的 -没人可以… |
[38:35] | I’m the only one who’s allowed to be nasty to him | 只有我才能对他不好 |
[38:37] | nobody else can be nasty to Frank. | 不 之前有些蠢人 现在已经走了 |
[38:41] | Shit | 该死 |
[38:45] | And we will all work together as a team | 我们会携手合作 |
[38:47] | to lead the company to a brighter future. | 带领公司走向更光辉的未来 |
[38:58] | And now I will hand you over to Gerri Kellman our interim CEO. | 现在 有请格丽·吉你曼 我们的临时首席执行官 |
[39:08] | You cowardly prick. | 该死的儒夫 |
[39:14] | Thank you, Frank. | 谢谢 弗兰克 |
[39:19] | I’d like to begin by reflecting | 首先 我想回顾一下 |
[39:21] | on some of the many changes | 我在韦斯达工作三十年来 |
[39:24] | I have seen in my 30 years at Waystar. | 看到的一些变化 |
[39:32] | He’s on fluids and hydrating | 他在挂点滴 补充水分了 |
[39:35] | -so it should be pretty quick. | 应该很快就会好 |
[39:36] | -He’s definitely gonna be okay? | 他应该没问题吧 |
[39:37] | -But how quick? | 不过 要多久 |
[39:39] | -Well…-He’s not a cup of instant noodles. | 他又不是方便面 一下就能好 |
[39:41] | -Sure, but can we speed it up | 当然 但我们能加快速度吗 |
[39:43] | like a blood bag or an adrenaline shot? | 像是给他输血或是打一针肾上腺素 |
[39:45] | Jesus, fucking take it easy. | 天啊冷静点 |
[39:47] | You wanna give him the fucking Tabasco suppository? | 你想给他塞辣酱栓剂吗 |
[39:49] | fuck you, it’s what he’d want. | 去你的 这是他会希望看到的 |
[39:50] | Yeah. But the main things is that we look after him. Okay? | 我才去你的 重点是 我们要照顾他 好吗 |
[39:52] | Yeah. Well, obviously, I agree, Roman. | 是啊 很显然 我也赞同这点 罗曼 |
[39:54] | Oh, yeah? Really? | 是吗 真的吗 |
[39:55] | Because it sounded like you want to jumpstart our father | 因为听起来 你想像发动皮卡车一样 |
[39:56] | like he’s a fucking pickup truck. | 来唤醒我们父亲 |
[40:00] | Oh, shit. Can you like call me when he’s less scary? | 该死 你们—会儿联系我吧 |
[40:03] | Scary | 太吓人了 |
[40:06] | Positive direction. | 积极的方向 |
[40:07] | We will explore alternatives for our cruise division | 我们会为邮轮部门寻找可能性 |
[40:10] | including a possible divestiture. | 也可能转让它的所有权 |
[40:12] | And we’ll initiate share repurchase plan | 并且 我们会启动股票回购计划 |
[40:16] | and a special dividend. -And we’ll be forming… | 特殊股息 我们还在创建 |
[40:18] | -Doctor says he’s gonna be fine -but, I don’t know. | 医生说他会没事的 但我不知道 |
[40:20] | -It’s fine, he’s… he’s asleep. -to be spearheaded by… | 没事的 他睡着了, -由我们富有远见的 |
[40:22] | …our visionary chief operating officer Roman Roy. | 首席运营官 罗曼·罗伊 所引领 |
[40:28] | Hey, Lia, yeah, | 喂 是的 是的 |
[40:29] | I was… I was wondering just, in your view, do you… | 我想问..在你看来 |
[40:33] | Do you think it’s possible to sue a person | 你觉得 有没有可能起诉 |
[40:36] | a grandparent, for example | 比方说 一个人的祖父母 |
[40:38] | in a way which is like… | 以一种 |
[40:42] | like in an affectionate way? | 看起来像是充满爱意的方式 |
[40:43] | That might… that might convey | 能不能传达 |
[40:46] | like “I love you and I… I’m glad you’re part of my life | 我爱你 我很庆幸你能出现在我生命中 |
[40:48] | but I am taking legal action against you”? | 但我要对你采取法律行动 类似的含义 |
[40:51] | -We’re getting just… -This isn’t… | 我们要.. -这不能 |
[40:53] | this isn’t turning any floating votes our way. | 这不能拉动任何摇摆投票 |
[40:55] | Should we call in a bomb threat? | 我们要不要打电话说有炸弹危险 |
[41:00] | So his moaning’s getting louder. | 他的呻吟越来越大声了 |
[41:03] | Okay, but can he do that on stage? | 不过他能上台吗 |
[41:05] | Is it a wheel on and wave? fuck. Like we’re not | 坐着轮椅上挥手吗 -该死我们不能 |
[41:07] | gonna make the piss-mad bear dance with fucking cattle prods. | 让发疯的熊 随该死的牛鞭起舞 |
[41:11] | We need to be looking after him, okay? | 我们得照顾他 好吗 |
[41:12] | So he’s not gonna do his speech? | 就是说 他不演讲了吗 |
[41:14] | Well…-Is… is he… talking? | 那..那他现在能说话吗 |
[41:16] | -Is that it though? Do we just… | 就这么决定了 我们就这样 |
[41:18] | does that… we go down | 就…我们就这样摆烂 |
[41:19] | and get fucking give up? | 然后直接他妈的放弃吗 |
[41:21] | -No. -No. | 不 -不是的 |
[41:23] | Maya, | 玛雅 |
[41:24] | talk to me. | 说说你的看法 |
[41:27] | Come on. | 快点 |
[41:28] | I strongly urge you to do whatever you can to settle. | 我强烈建议你们尽力和解 |
[41:32] | Okay. I think we go back to Sandy and Stewy | 好吧 我认为我们该回去找桑迪和斯图伊 |
[41:33] | to try and save the deal. | 试着挽救这笔交易 -是的 |
[41:35] | No, no, you can’t because Dad said no deal. | 不 你不能这么做 因为爸说了不和解 |
[41:37] | -Well, dad didn’t say shit, Rome. -Dad said no deal! | 不 爸没这么说 罗曼 -爸说了不和解 |
[41:39] | No, he didn’t. His urethra had wrested control from his brain. | 不 他没说 尿道控制了他的大脑 |
[41:43] | I at least talk to them, right? | 至少 我去和他们谈谈 好吗 |
[41:45] | -Right. -Yeah. | 好的 -好 |
[41:47] | Because if we go to the vote, we probably… | 因为 如果投票 很可能. |
[41:48] | we lose. Karl? | 我们会输 卡尔 |
[41:54] | -Frank? | 弗兰克 -同意 |
[41:55] | Tom? Yes? Okay. | 汤姆 同意吗 -同意 |
[41:56] | -Yes. Yes. I say yes. Rome? You back this? | 我同意 -好的 小罗你同意吗 |
[42:04] | Go on. Yeah. Go fuck it up, moron. | 去吧 去搞砸这一切吧 蠢货 |
[42:11] | Hey, I was wondering if we could have another chat | 我想请问 我们能否再谈谈 |
[42:13] | just the two of us before the vote closes. | 就我们两个人 在投票结束前 |
[42:16] | Thank you for your support. | 感谢你们的支持 |
[42:18] | This is the power of Waystar. | 这就是韦斯达的力量 |
[42:22] | A bright new beginning, but the journey remains the same. | 一个崭新的开始 但旅程依旧 |
[42:32] | We at Waystar Royco… | 我们在韦斯达·罗伊科.. |
[42:33] | She dried out, just couldn’t do it. | 她没话可说了 实在不行了 |
[42:36] | She hit the video but we have to close this vote. | 她播了视频 但我们得结束投票了 |
[42:39] | This is it. | 只能这样了 |
[42:41] | I’ve got the White House on the line. So… | 白宫打来电话 |
[42:43] | Yeah, they’ve been coming at us from all sides | 是啊 自从泛美网科改变主意后 |
[42:45] | since the ATN pivot. | 他们就开始全面针对我们 |
[42:47] | It’s not Michelle Anne, it’s the president. | 不是米歇尔·安 是总统打来的 |
[42:49] | He wants an urgent conversation. | 他希望进行一次紧急会谈 |
[42:52] | On… On that phone now? | 通过那部手机吗 现在 |
[42:54] | Yeah. I mean, on mute, but it’s a switchboard. | 是的 现在是静音 但现在在总机上 |
[42:58] | He wants Logan. | 他要找洛根 |
[42:59] | Right. Well, that’s not ideal. | 好吧 不过现在不是谈话的最佳时机 |
[43:01] | I mean, can we… can we just say no? | 我们能拒绝吗 |
[43:04] | Well, how do we feel about | 你们觉得 如果我们现在 |
[43:05] | saying no to the president right now? | 拒绝总统的话 会怎样 |
[43:08] | Oh, I would love to say no to the president. | 我很想拒绝总统 |
[43:10] | I mean, he can’t talk to dad. | 我是说 他也没法跟爸通话 |
[43:12] | Can we just tell him to fuck off? | 我们能不能就让他滚蛋 |
[43:14] | I mean, by all accounts he won’t remember by tomorrow. | 反正他明天就不记得了 |
[43:16] | Yeah, I was wondering if it might be | 是的 但我想 会不会和 |
[43:18] | about the DOJ and everything. | 司法部的事有关 |
[43:21] | I mean, it’s fucking late, but… | 已经太晚了 不过… |
[43:25] | if the pressure got turned down and we can leak it | 如果调查压力降低了 我们可以把这事透露出去 |
[43:29] | and then we throw Gerri back up on stage | 然后我们可以让格丽重回台上 |
[43:31] | -and just keep her talking? -I could do it. | 继续说话 拖时间 -我来接吧 |
[43:33] | I think, no. | 还是别了 |
[43:34] | I think maybe Shiv. Shiv. Can we get Shiv back, Frank? | 我想或许该由小西接 能让小西回来吗 弗兰克 |
[43:37] | Gerri, Gerri, | 格丽 |
[43:38] | hey, Gerri, we need someone… | 格丽 我们得找个人. |
[43:39] | Gerri, we need someone sensible to talk | 格丽 我们得找个靠谱的人 和.. |
[43:42] | -to the president right now… -I can do it. | 和总统现在通话 -我来接吧 |
[43:43] | …on an urgent personal matter. | 谈一件要紧的 私人事件 |
[43:44] | Roman, you’ve met him. right? -Well… well, If it’s between… | 罗曼 你见过他的 对吧 -这个嘛..如果..抱歉 |
[43:47] | sorry, Roman and Gerri I would definitely… | 只能在罗曼和格丽之间做选择 我绝对会. |
[43:50] | I’ll talk to him a little bitch, here | 我来和他谈 小贱人 |
[43:52] | Should we hurry? Because I…-I think it’s kind of urgent. | 能快点决定吗 因为这事挺急的 |
[43:54] | -I mean, I can do it but, | 我接是可以接 但是 |
[43:57] | Roman, you get along with them, right? | 罗曼 你和他们关系更好 对吧 |
[44:00] | I mean, if anyone here is bootleg Logan… | 这里最有洛根那个范儿的 就是 |
[44:03] | Roman. | 罗曼… |
[44:06] | Yeah, okay, gimme. | 行吧 给我 |
[44:07] | Just explain, it’s out of respect and you can take the message. | 就说你很尊重他 可以帮他传话 |
[44:10] | Yeah, yeah, I got it. It’s just the president, it’s fine. | 懂了 懂了 不过是总统而已 没事 |
[44:11] | This guy? Tony Tourettes? Are you kidding, are you sure? | 就他 这个有妥瑞氏症的小屁孩儿 你确定吗 |
[44:14] | -Don’t swear at him. -Oh, really? | 不许爆粗口 -是吗 |
[44:16] | It’s not cool to tell the president to blow me? | 让总统给我吹萧 难道不酷吗 |
[44:19] | Hey, Mr. President. This… sorry… | 你好 总统先生 我是..抱歉 |
[44:22] | Yeah. No. | 对我.. |
[44:23] | Crosstalk, you go. | 您讲 您讲 |
[44:26] | Yeah. No, this is actually… I’m his son, Roman. | 不 我是…我是他的儿子 罗曼 |
[44:29] | Yup. That one. | 对 就是那个 |
[44:31] | Look, he can’t talk right now but… | 父亲现在不方便讲话 不过.. |
[44:34] | how you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[44:37] | Yeah. I will certainly let him know that you are upset. | 好的 我一定把你的怒意转达给他 |
[44:41] | Hey, I can’t leave my dad alone. So what’s going on? | 我还得赶回去照顾我爸 说吧 什么事 |
[44:43] | Look, | 是这样 |
[44:45] | upon further reflection | 考虑再三 |
[44:46] | we have decided to accept your counter. | 我们决定接纳你的筹码 |
[44:49] | -We can eat the jets. -Okay. | 我们可以交出专机 -真好.. |
[44:52] | -Any context? -No. | 附加条件是… -没有附加条件 |
[44:54] | We just… we took another look and thought | 经过一番深思熟虑 |
[44:54] | that this was the clearest way forward. | 我们觉得 这才是最好的出路 |
[44:57] | And this is what your dad wants? | 你爸也这么想吗 |
[44:59] | Yeah. It is what my dad wants. | 没错 我爸就是这么想的 |
[45:02] | Well… well, good, this is good. | 很好 这样很好 |
[45:03] | Great. So we’re good? | 真棒 那就解决了吧 |
[45:05] | We’re, you know, we’re going to be good? | 或者 没有问题了吧 |
[45:08] | Sure. | 当然 |
[45:10] | Well, honestly, knowing where my dad is coming from | 不过 按照我爸的性格 |
[45:14] | I do just wonder if there will be one more thing. | 我怀疑他还有别的想法 |
[45:16] | So don’t turn your phone off. | 别关机 再联系 |
[45:18] | Okay, come on, look. | 不是 我说 |
[45:19] | Is there something that we can work out here? | 我们俩就不能把这事敲定吗 |
[45:22] | -You know, it’s now or never. | 你懂的 事不宜迟 |
[45:23] | -I… I don’t know. | 我不确定 |
[45:26] | Sandi, look I… | 桑蒂 我 |
[45:30] | I don’t think it’s right how | 我觉得 你爸在这件事中 |
[45:31] | your dad sidelines you in all this. | 不应该把你边缘化 |
[45:34] | And maybe it’s appropriate… | 而且 我也希望董事会里 |
[45:37] | for me to have somebody likeminded on the board. | 有一个人和我志同道合 |
[45:43] | So how about… | 你觉得 |
[45:45] | a fourth seat… | 董事会第四席 |
[45:48] | on the board | 给你… |
[45:49] | for you? | 怎么样 |
[45:52] | You can tell him that you screwed it out of us | 你可以说 是你逼我们交出了这个席位 |
[45:55] | and my dad was losing his shit and it nearly killed him. | 把我爸气得差点一命鸣呼 |
[45:58] | -Four seats, that’s… -Yeah. | 四个席位 -没错 |
[46:00] | That’s a lot of seats, he will like that. | 四个席位可不少了 他会满意的 |
[46:01] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | 没错 -对 |
[46:03] | Well, it’s… it is one more than three by my count | 比原来的三个席位多了一个 |
[46:06] | so Waystar for balance, we’ll need an extra one. | 那为了平衡 韦斯达也得多一个 |
[46:10] | For me. | 给我 |
[46:11] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[46:14] | Yeah, he won’t love that. | 这个我爸应该不会满意 |
[46:15] | Okay. Well, look, just tell him that the fucking… | 你就告诉他. |
[46:18] | the markets will never | 放心吧 这市场永远不可能 |
[46:19] | let me or my brothers be CEO. | 让我和我兄弟做首席执行官 |
[46:21] | Oh, come on, do you believe that? | 这话说出来你自己信吗 |
[46:25] | I just care if your dad believes it. | 我只关心你爸信不信 |
[46:32] | Look I should go. | 我得走了 |
[46:34] | See if I can sell it. | 看我能不能说动他吧 |
[46:35] | But this is… this is good with Logan? | 不过 这个 洛根没意见吧 |
[46:38] | I can sell it. | 我能说服我爸 |
[46:39] | Can you sell it? | 你能说服你爸吗 |
[46:50] | Well, I will relay that. | 好的 我会转达 |
[46:52] | You are not running again and he hopes that we are happy. | 你不会再参选 他希望我们这下满意了 |
[46:56] | -No! -We need access! | 不行 我们需要内线 |
[46:58] | And I mean, and that’s decided already? | 请问 这事已经板上钉钉了吗 |
[47:00] | Because, you know, I think that | 因为 我觉得 |
[47:02] | whatever our… our minor difference is | 不管我们有什么小小分歧 |
[47:05] | we would urge you to… to not stand aside. | 我们都希望你能施以援手 |
[47:11] | Yup. But, no, I will be the messenger boy, happy to be that. | 不 我很高兴能做你们的传话人 |
[47:14] | I just think… yeah. | 我只是觉得…没错 |
[47:15] | I just think that our position and speaking for my father here. | 我们的立场是这样 我是代表我父亲说的 |
[47:19] | You know, good friends can be really tough | 我的立场是 好朋友之间是可以 |
[47:21] | with their constructive criticisms | 说一些逆耳忠言的 但是呢 |
[47:24] | but we would just say, you know | 我们只是觉得 |
[47:25] | and I think that you are | 觉得你是个 |
[47:26] | a really significant historical figure | 是个足以载入史册的人物 |
[47:30] | who has a lot more to give. | 还可以成就更大的事业 |
[47:31] | Yeah. Well, the whole family at ATN could rally round | 没错 泛美全集团的人都会团结起来 |
[47:34] | it would be a shame you know, sir, to lose you. So, | 若失去你 可真是太遗憾了 先生 所以.. |
[47:37] | absolutely. | 当然 |
[47:46] | Well, in that case, Mr. President | 好吧 这样的话 总统先生 |
[47:49] | it has been a privilege to have the opportunity. Yeah. | 很荣幸能有这样的机会 是的 |
[47:53] | Best of luck to you and okay. | 祝你好…运 已经挂了 |
[47:55] | All right. So… | 行吧 |
[47:57] | Yeah, he just wanted to | 他就是告诉我们一声 |
[47:58] | let us know that he’s not gonna run again | 他不会再参选了 |
[48:00] | -he’s pulling out. -fuck and fuck. | 他退出了 -真他妈的 |
[48:01] | Yeah. Hey, his minor neurological issue | 没错 他的神经质问题 |
[48:04] | which, you know the media starting with us, | 他觉得 以我们为首的媒体 |
[48:07] | have blown way out of proportion | 说得太过了 |
[48:08] | and he doesn’t want to put his wife and kids and family | 他不想他的妻儿还有家人 |
[48:11] | through all the blah, blah, blah | 也成为興论的焦点 |
[48:13] | and fuck dad, and fuck me. | 然后他还骂了我爸和我 |
[48:14] | And fuck ATN and Ravenhead | 骂了泛美 骂了雷文海德 |
[48:17] | and good luck getting the kind of access that he granted | 还说 不管下一任总统是谁 |
[48:19] | with whoever is the next president. | 预祝我们能继续享受红利 |
[48:21] | Which if left up to him could be a chicken. | 至于下任总统 照他的话说 会是只弱鸡 |
[48:23] | fuck. -Yeah. | 我去 -没错 |
[48:25] | -Shit. | 太糟心了 |
[48:26] | -Boom-shaka-laka. Hell, yeah. -fuck, yeah, Connor. | 太棒了 真爽啊 -可不是吗 康纳 |
[48:29] | I think we just alienated our most powerful ally. | 我觉得 我们失去了最强有力的盟友 |
[48:31] | I mean, it’s kind of nice to know that we can like | 的确 我们有了傀儡替我们掌控整个美国 |
[48:33] | puppet master the whole American Republican project and all, but… | 这是个大好事 但是吧.. |
[48:36] | Shiv… | 小西 |
[48:39] | Shiv… | 小西 |
[48:42] | four seats. | 四个席位 |
[48:44] | -What? -We eat the PJ’s… | 什么 -我们交出专机 |
[48:46] | We get a seat! We get a seat! | 我们又多了一个席位 |
[48:49] | Yeah, that was pretty hard to finesse, but… | 对 这确实很难办 但是. |
[48:52] | Sandy and Sandi are definitely… | 桑迪和他女儿桑蒂确定是 |
[48:54] | -in, so… | 同意交易了 |
[48:55] | Gerri, are we good? Four seats. | 格丽这样可以吗 -四个席位吗 |
[48:57] | Oh, fuck, | 太棒了 |
[48:59] | I would like to say yes to that. | 这个当然得同意了 |
[49:01] | I just… I… | 我觉得 |
[49:02] | I think we need to say yes to that, Gerri. | 我觉得 我们应该同意 格丽 |
[49:04] | Can I just… at some point, | 我说 老爸随时都会 |
[49:05] | dad is gonna walk out of there, so… | 从那里走出来的 大家 |
[49:08] | Are we good? | 成交吗 |
[49:09] | I…We… | 我…我们…. |
[49:11] | Are we good? | 成交吗 |
[49:14] | Four seats, no PJ’s. | 四个席位交出专机 |
[49:19] | We’re good, we’re good. Yeah. No vote, hold the voting. | 成交 成交 不投票 暂缓投票 |
[49:22] | -Okay, we’re good. -Yes. | 好的 成交 -太棒了 |
[49:24] | They’re good, it’s a yes from this end. So… | 他们同意了 很认可这个结果 |
[49:25] | -Okay… We’re good. | -真好-我们很满意 |
[49:27] | -Okay. They’re good if we’re good. -It’s done. | 他们也同意了 成交 |
[49:29] | -Great. Great. Okay. | 太棒了 -那个 |
[49:31] | So, we need to check the lawyers | 现在 我们得联系律师 |
[49:33] | they need to plug in a new detail and get signatures | 让律师加入新内容 然后签字 |
[49:35] | and then we can talk to the shareholders. | 然后和股东们说这件事 |
[49:37] | Right, well, Frank, you’ve done so much already. | 弗兰克 你已经付出很多了 |
[49:39] | I would… I would be happy to do it. I see | 这次就让我来吧 -好吧 |
[49:42] | Okay. So, we will publish a press release as… -Karl? | 那 我们发布一篇新闻稿 |
[49:45] | as Karl -As he’s announcing. Exactly. | 以卡尔的名义 对 |
[49:48] | fucking superhero! | 大功臣来啦 |
[49:50] | The world’s on fire. | 简直是惊人之举 |
[49:52] | Thank you. Thanks, honey. | 谢谢你 亲爱的 |
[49:55] | Hey, you wanna get a hotel room tonight? | 今晚想去酒店开个房间吗 |
[49:56] | -Hotel? I think there’s… -Yeah. | 酒店吗 不过… -什么 |
[49:58] | rooms in the apartment that we’ve never fully walked into. | 家里还有好几个房间没好好待过 |
[50:02] | I think there’s just something about the way you… smell | 但我觉得 在酒店房间里你的味道 |
[50:05] | the way your body looks at the time of the month. | 还有你的身体都别具一番风味 |
[50:07] | You know, I’m like a dog. What time? | 你知道的 我就是你的舔狗 -什么时候 |
[50:10] | Time of the… I think | ·什么时候 -我想想我想想 |
[50:11] | I’m just most horny when you’re most fertile | 我在你的生育期最沉渴 |
[50:14] | you know, that’s how it works, right? | 这就是本能吧 对吧 |
[50:15] | Is this, | 这是 |
[50:16] | Tom, why you ask me when my period was? | 汤姆 所以你才问我经期是什么时候吗 |
[50:19] | -No! No. -Are you tracking me? | 当然不是 -你是在算日子吗 |
[50:20] | We’re like a sorority house, we’re in sync. | 不 我们就像同处女生宿舍 经期都一致 |
[50:23] | I’m just… I’m just vibing your sexy window. | 我只是能感应到你的性感时段 |
[50:27] | Tom, are you keeping a shadow log? | 汤姆 你不会是在悄悄做记录吧 |
[50:29] | Watching the phases of the moon | 研究月相 |
[50:30] | to see when…when I’m most breedable? | 计算我最适合受精的时间 |
[50:32] | -No, I just…I… like, counted the days on my iCal. | 没有 我只是在备忘录记了一下 |
[50:35] | -It’s not creepy. -Oh, my God. | 我没那么变态 -我的天 |
[50:36] | It’s not creep… no, it’s not, come on. | 这么做 并没有什么目的 |
[50:38] | I’ve got like… | 我只是.. |
[50:39] | six more ovulation windows until all sex is prison sex. | 还能经历六次排卵期做爱 我就要进监狱了 |
[50:42] | I said I didn’t like the timing. | 我说了 我不喜欢那时间 |
[50:43] | Well, I think the timing is good like nine to twelve months | 我觉得那时间正好 九到十二个月 |
[50:45] | is kind of what I’m hoping I might serve. | 也是我预期服刑的时长 |
[50:47] | I think it’s a good slot. | 这个空档很好 |
[50:49] | What? Put one in for when you’re out? | 什么 在你离开的时候让我怀孕 |
[50:50] | No, no, it’s, we keep you… | 不 不 只是这会让你.. |
[50:53] | -What? -…like not company, but… | -让我什么 不那么寂寞 但.. |
[50:55] | I might need something, Shiv. | 小西 我是需要些慰籍 |
[50:58] | Okay. Otherwise what is the point of all this? | 不然这一切有什么意义 |
[50:59] | Where are we heading? | 我们的未来又会怎样 |
[51:00] | Tom, I don’t wanna be your fucking incubator for… | 汤姆 老娘他妈的才不想当你的孵化器. |
[51:02] | when you’re in prison | 你在牢里 |
[51:04] | doing chin ups and reading Knausgaards. | 做做引体 读读克瑙斯果德 |
[51:06] | You’re making it sound horrible | 你说得很难听 |
[51:08] | and it’s not horrible, it’s nice. | 这没那么糟 很不赖的 |
[51:09] | -Oh, my gosh. -It’s supposed to be nice. | 天啊 -这是件好事 |
[51:12] | fuck. | 操 |
[51:16] | Yeah, I should be out there, you know. I’m hiding back here. | 我该露面了 一直在这躲着 |
[51:19] | It makes me look like I’m losing | 看起来像丧家犬 |
[51:20] | when actually I’m winning. | 但其实我快赢了 |
[51:22] | -Your very absence… -Plus, Stewy says | 你缺席.. -斯图伊说了 |
[51:23] | we have the deal so it’s safe. | 和解了 这就安全了 |
[51:25] | Your very absence has a certain power. | 你的缺席确实有一股力量 |
[51:28] | I think my absence makes me look like a little bitch. | 我觉得 缺席让我看起来像个孬种 |
[51:31] | We believe this dynamic action plan | 我们坚信此次动态行动计划 |
[51:33] | will restore full confidence in the Waystar brand | 会让诸位再次对韦斯达充满信心 |
[51:36] | for both our consumers and our employees’ life. | 不论是客户还是员工 |
[51:40] | We’ve addressed systemic issues that affected us historically | 我们处理了历史遗留的系统问题 |
[51:44] | and we vow to do better moving forward. | 我们宣誓 今后会继往开来 |
[51:47] | Because at Waystar, we’ve always cared about women. | 因为在韦斯达 我们会关心妇女权益 |
[51:51] | Yes, may I just interrupt for just a moment. | 容我打断一下 |
[51:56] | We are very, very pleased to report | 我们非常开心地告诉大家 |
[52:00] | that a settlement has been reached | 我们与梅斯贝里资本和弗尼斯传媒集团 |
[52:02] | with Maesbury Capital and Furness Media Groups | 已经达成共识 |
[52:06] | which will… | 这将会.. |
[52:07] | Thank you. We’re all… we’re all overjoyed. | 谢谢大家 我们都很开心 |
[52:11] | And Logan, Logan Roy, just desperately wanted to be here | 洛根·罗伊 本人非常想亲临现场 |
[52:15] | to address his shareholders at this very important time. | 和各位股东分享这重要的时刻 |
[52:20] | He’s a details guy, my friends | 众所周知 他是注重细节的人 |
[52:22] | and he’s been working very hard on this | 他曾不遗余力 亲力亲为 |
[52:24] | and he will be, connecting with his shareholders. | 他会和他的股东保持紧密联系 |
[52:28] | -fuck me. -fuck off. | 妈的 -老天啊 |
[52:30] | fucking stop him. Step on his balls, stop him. | 拦住他 啊踩爆他的蛋蛋 阻止他 |
[52:32] | Do we have a… a guy? | 我们不能找人吗 |
[52:33] | Do we have security? | 就是啊 可 -没有保安吗 |
[52:35] | Sorry, do you mind? | 抱歉 打断一下 可以吗 |
[52:36] | What? What are you doing? | 什么 你要干什么 |
[52:38] | I’ll take it from here. No… Ken… | 我来接手 -不行 |
[52:41] | -Step aside, please. -Ken, don’t do this. What… | 请站到一旁 -小肯 别这样 |
[52:43] | -Karl Muller, everyone. -Ken… | 感谢 卡尔.穆勒 朋友们 |
[52:46] | We can’t… we can’t do anything about this. | 我们无能为力了 |
[52:47] | -Where’s Colin? -We can’t manhandle him. | 科林哪去了 我们不能对他动粗 |
[52:49] | Colin is with…-Can’t we? | 科林在 -真不行吗 |
[52:51] | -Colin’s with Pop. He’s with Logan. | 科林在陪爸 在洛根那 |
[52:53] | You know, I’m… I’m not actually… | 大家知道 今天我其实 |
[52:56] | I’m not actually scheduled to speak today. | 没有被安排上台讲话 |
[52:59] | I would like to say this. | 我只想说 |
[53:01] | I’d like to ask you all | 我希望各位 |
[53:03] | to please join with me | 能同我一道.. |
[53:06] | in a moment of silence | 深深默哀…. |
[53:08] | for all the victims of crimes that took place on our watch. | 悼念我们监管下牺牲的受害者 |
[53:16] | -Kira Mason. | 凯拉·梅森 |
[53:17] | -Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[53:19] | Cut his mic… -He’s so annoying. | 关掉他的麦 -他好讨厌 |
[53:21] | The narcissism of this fucking guy. | 你就管不住嘴 -自恋 |
[53:23] | You know what, he looks crazy | 这个狗逼 -他现在看起来疯了 |
[53:26] | and I think that can be good for us. | 我觉得对我们来说是件好事 |
[53:28] | Iris Versppuci. | 艾丽斯·维斯普契 |
[53:32] | Kelly Robin… | 凯莉?罗 |
[53:36] | Kelly… | 凯莉…. |
[53:39] | Kelly Robinson-Kellis. | 凯莉·罗宾逊 -凯利斯 |
[53:41] | Did… did they cut… Yes. | 他们关麦了吗.. -关了 |
[53:43] | -Okay. No… But I can still hear… -Oh, shit. -Yeah. Because he’s loud as fuck. | 关了 但我还能听见 他嗓门真他娘的大 |
[53:46] | We can still hear him. Cut all mics, please. | 我们还能听见 把麦全关了 |
[53:48] | He’s not even wearing a tie. | 他连领带都不打 |
[53:52] | I would just like to announce that I am launching a foundation | 我想宣布 我要发起一个基金会 |
[53:56] | in the name of victims who suffered sexual abuse | 以纪念晒性在我家族企业下的 |
[54:00] | in the hands of my family’s company. | 性受害者 |
[54:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢大家 |
[54:30] | We should’ve chopped him down. | 我们早该砍掉他的 |
[54:33] | Yeah. Well, | 也是 不过 |
[54:35] | I guess it might’ve seemed suspicious. | 这样会引人生疑 |
[54:37] | Kind of like shredding a human document. | 像是把人当文件销毁 |
[54:39] | Four seats | 四个席位 |
[54:40] | and the Raisin gone. | 又失去总统支持 |
[54:43] | What if we get a more aggressive DOJ? | 司法部要是卷土重来怎么办 |
[54:46] | You feeling better? | 您好点了吗 |
[54:48] | So here I was thinking about European Cable | 我在想 欧洲有线电视 |
[54:51] | and then boom, open sesame. | 结果芝麻开门 |
[54:53] | Can you believe it? | 你们敢信吗 |
[54:54] | -It is hard to believe. -Yeah. | 的确难以置信 -对啊 |
[54:56] | -Have a good time. -Thank you. | 祝你顺利 -谢谢 |
[54:58] | Yeah. So I got… I have a little bit of… of a development. | 我还有些进展 |
[55:01] | Apparently, I can’t technically sue Ewan while he’s still alive. | 显然 我在尤恩活着的时候不能控告他 |
[55:06] | But I can sue Greenpeace. | 但是我能告“绿色和平 |
[55:09] | You’re going to sue Greenpeace? | 你要告“绿色和平 |
[55:12] | I like your style, Greg. | 我喜欢你的作风 格雷格 |
[55:14] | Who do you think you’re gonna go after next? | 那你下一个目标会是什么呢 |
[55:16] | Save The Children? | 儿童救助基金会吗 |
[55:18] | Sorry, everyone. | 打断一下 各位 |
[55:22] | I think… | 今日参加 |
[55:26] | every attendee of today’s shareholder meeting can agree | 股东大会的朋友们都同意 |
[55:28] | we’ve heard more than enough out of me today. | 今天我已经讲得够多了 |
[55:30] | But I just wanna say well done to all | 但是 我必须要说 大家做得很棒 |
[55:34] | well done to Logan, well done to Shiv | 洛根 小西 |
[55:37] | on one hell of a Hail Mary. | 今天孤注一逆风翻盘 |
[55:41] | To us. | 敬大家 |
[55:44] | So, congratulations, you did it. | 恭喜 老爸 成了 |
[55:47] | I need to see all the detail. | 我需要知晓一下沟通细节 |
[55:49] | Dad, the detail is good. | 爸 细节没有问题 |
[55:51] | The seat was the only way. | 席位是唯一办法 |
[55:52] | Well, that’s what people on the shitty end of a deal always say. | 吃亏的那一方 总是利用这个借口 |
[55:55] | Four seats. | 四席啊 |
[55:57] | But I stipulated that we need a seat of our own | 但我说了 我们得保障一席 |
[55:59] | and that we talked about that, right? | 我们之前谈过的 不是吗 |
[56:02] | Adding another person to the board like me | 董事会中再加一人 比如我 |
[56:04] | or Connor you know, whoever. | 或者康纳 谁都行 |
[56:08] | We couldn’t risk a vote. | 我们不能冒险投票 |
[56:14] | You were… Dad, you were AWOL. | 爸你那时不在岗位 |
[56:17] | What would… what would you have done then? | 换作你..会怎么做 |
[56:20] | Not that. | 反正不会那样做 |
[56:21] | -Okay, but what would you have done? | 好吧 那你会怎么做呢 |
[56:22] | -I’d have figured it out. | 我会想出办法 |
[56:28] | Time to think on next moves. | 该来想想后续行动了 |
[56:31] | Don’t you wanna just savor this moment for a minute | 你不想先品味这一刻吗 |
[56:35] | to, you know, that we came out of this alive? | 庆祝我们幸存下来 |
[56:38] | There’s blood in the water, the sharks are coming. | 水中有血 鲨鱼要来了 |
[56:41] | -We should hustle on acquisition. | 我们得尽快进行收购 |
[56:43] | -Just take this for a toast. Yeah. | 就喝一杯庆祝下吧 |
[56:45] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[56:47] | Shiv, I’m trying to talk to Gerri about something important. | 小西 我在跟格丽讲重要的事情 |
[56:52] | Stop buzzing in my fucking ear! | 别他妈在我耳边逼逼了 |
[56:58] | Well, someone is feeling better. | 看来有人满血复活了 |
[57:02] | Here’s to us. | 敬各位 |
[57:06] | To us. | 敬大家 |
[57:13] | Hey, come here. | 来宝贝 |
[57:15] | -I’m just… -Come on, I’m not gonna…I’m not gonna hump you. | 别这样 我又不是要让你怀孕 |
[57:17] | Just give you a hug. It’s just a hug. | 抱一下 就抱一下 |
[57:20] | Come on. | 抱抱 |
[57:23] | You okay? pop | 还好吧 爸爸 |
[57:26] | Shiv being a bitch? | 小西太没眼力见了 |
[57:35] | Responses, like, were kind of positive, actually. | 回应的话 都还挺正面的… |
[57:38] | It was good that you mentioned the foundation. | 你提到了基金会 这很好 |
[57:40] | -Yeah. First the feedback. -Personalize the whole thing. | 让整件事情私人化 -有什么反馈吗 |
[57:41] | Someone called it, a sermon on the Marriott. | 有人评价说 是万豪檐下的布道 |
[57:45] | Ken…-Sermon on the Marriott? | 小肯.. -万豪檐下的布道 |
[57:48] | -Yeah, I think that’ll catch on. -That’s going great. | 我觉得可以当做流行语传开, -好极了 |
[57:49] | -In a… -I’m sorry. -…good way? | 打扰一下 -方向..正面吗 |
[57:51] | Yeah. What’s up? -Yeah. | 对了 -怎么了 |
[57:53] | You mind sticking around for a little bit? | 你留一小会 可以吗 |
[57:54] | Because I think your dad wants a word. | 你爸有话对你说 |
[57:56] | Yeah, what’s… what’s he got? | 他有什么招 |
[57:57] | The… brass knuckles or the bullwhip? | 手指夹 还是皮革 |
[57:59] | -I have a room. | 我准备了房间 |
[58:00] | -Am I grounded, Kerry? | 我被禁足了吗 凯莉 |
[58:02] | -I have a room. -Yeah, let’s go. | 我只是准备了一间房 -好的走吧 |
[58:26] | Yeah. | 谁 |
[58:28] | -Hey, Ken. | 小肯 |
[58:29] | -Yeah. | 怎么了 |
[58:30] | I just wanted to tell you that your dad | 我只想跟你说 你爸 |
[58:33] | actually already left. So…Oh, he did? | 他早走了所以… -他走了吗 |
[58:37] | Okay. | 好 |
[58:39] | Okay, I’ll call the car. | 好 我去叫车 |
[59:10] | Block this number for me. | 拉黑这个电话 |
[59:14] | -You sure? -Permanently. | 你确定吗 -永久拉黑 |