时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:36] | Mr. Roy, we’d like to move on | 罗伊先生 我们希望可以 |
[01:37] | to the matter of these illegal payments. | 开始讨论非法支出的问题 |
[01:41] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[01:42] | I mean, we’ve done that but… | 我们不是已经讨论过了 |
[01:44] | Specifically, your | 我们想具体了解一下 |
[01:47] | first-hand knowledge of what happened. | 你对事件的第一手了解 |
[01:49] | Yup. Yup. Got it. | 好 好 知道了 |
[01:52] | What we want you to explain to us | 我们希望你能 |
[01:53] | based on what you saw and heard | 根据你的所见所闻 |
[01:56] | is how these illegal payments were made were approved, | 解释一下这些非法支出是如何进行 如何得到批复 |
[01:59] | and by whom. -Yup. Got it. | 个中操作者有谁 -明白 |
[02:01] | What’s next? | 还有什么 |
[02:05] | You wanna answer the question? | 你不打算回答问题吗 |
[02:08] | I think I’m good. | 我应该能行 |
[02:12] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[02:17] | Well, I approved the illegal payments because | 那些非法支出都是我批的 因为… |
[02:20] | I love sexual assault, and I love to cover it up. | 我爱性侵 也爱掩盖这一事实 |
[02:25] | How is that? Is that bad? | 怎么样 这样不行吗 |
[02:27] | -Okay. We can wrap up. -That’s bad? | 行了 我们可以收工了 -不行吗 |
[02:29] | I just will privately run the | 好了 我们回家后 |
[02:30] | timeline at home, but, yeah. | 私下过一下时间线吧 |
[02:32] | I’m good, we’re good, right? | 我能行 我们都行的 对吧 |
[02:34] | Good. And, yeah, just | 很好 那就.. |
[02:36] | humble straightforward… -Hide the agenda. | 谦卑一点 坦诚一点 -掩盖排练痕迹 |
[02:39] | -No agenda. -Sure. | 不能有排练痕迹 -好 |
[02:42] | They’re government employees. I mean, | 他们就是些政府职员 |
[02:44] | how smart can they be? | 能有多聪明呢 |
[02:46] | I’m not saying that. I’m saying what you think I think, right? | 这话可不是我说的 只是你以为我想这么说 对吧 |
[02:50] | And just so we’re on the same page | 为了确保我们意见一致 |
[02:52] | in terms of aims for me | 就期望达到的目标而言 我想要 |
[02:53] | the wish list goes immunity for yours truly taskforce for Waystar, | 免诉权 成立韦斯达特别工作组 |
[02:58] | my dad deaded. -Well, I don’t do requests | 还有除掉我爸 -不要找我点歌[许愿] |
[03:00] | because I’m not a DJ | 因为我不是 DJ |
[03:02] | but I hear you. Look, come in here. | 但我听到你的想法了 进来看看吧 |
[03:04] | They’re jigsawing all the papers. | 他们正在拼接所有的文件 |
[03:09] | Hey, paper people. | 文件大师们 |
[03:10] | Good morning | 早上好 |
[03:12] | You know, Waystar is now cooperating. | 韦斯达现在非常配合合作 |
[03:16] | Helpfully offering up one billion pages of documents | 积极地提供了上十亿页的文件 |
[03:20] | hiring white-shoe, former DOJ types | 雇用了精英律师 前司法部人员 |
[03:22] | to conduct an internal that looks super scrupulous | 来进行内部检查 看上去无比严谨 |
[03:25] | offering up employees for talks with DOJ | 还主动安排员工 供司法部问讯 |
[03:27] | and worker safety protocols around cruises. | 并拟定邮轮相关的工人安全协议 |
[03:30] | We can adjust, but… This isn’t a slam dunk here. | 我们可以调整战略…但没法稳操胜券 |
[03:37] | But… The papers. Yeah? | 但.. 还有文件 不是吗 |
[03:41] | -I mean… -Once you pull everything out | 这. -你一旦搬出那些落于 |
[03:43] | that falls under other jurisdictions, | 其它司法管辖权 |
[03:45] | or maritime law or is privileged, | 海商法或是特权 |
[03:47] | or is outside the statute of limitations. | 或超出诉讼时效的东西… |
[03:49] | But an FCPA angle obviates those objections, right? | 但如果从“反海外腐败法“切入 就能排除这些异议了吧 |
[03:54] | Well, the stuff that works | 那些适用于“反海外腐败法“的东西 |
[03:55] | for Foreign Corrupt Practices Act is inferential. | 也不过是推理而来的 |
[03:58] | Waystar was careful. | 韦斯达非常谨慎 |
[03:59] | So you’re saying the papers are bullshit? | 那你的意思就是这些文件都是狗屁了 |
[04:01] | I’m just saying they lacked some of the explosiveness | 我只是觉得这些文件 |
[04:03] | it was suggested they might have. | 少了些应该有的爆点 |
[04:05] | Well… | 这个嘛 |
[04:07] | I can reposition the context | 我可以向公众 |
[04:08] | in the public arena. Maybe… | 公开文本内容 也许 |
[04:12] | Maybe I can flip someone up the tree. | 也许我能惹恼某个人 |
[04:14] | I just feel like sometimes we’re allowing the tune | 我只是觉得咱们一直在 |
[04:16] | to be played at my dad’s tempo, Lisa | 按着我爸的步调行事 丽莎 |
[04:17] | and I’m not sure why. | 我搞不明白为什么要这样 |
[04:19] | I have the, quote-unquote, “best lawyer in town”. | 大家都说 我的律师是城里最好的 |
[04:23] | I have the best story. | 我的故事也是最好的 |
[04:24] | -I have fucking receipts. -I hear you’re concerned. | 我他妈的还有收据 -我知道你很担心 |
[04:28] | You have a big day tomorrow, | 明天对你来说很关键 |
[04:30] | okay? This happens the night before. | 懂吗 大日子的头天晚上 总要这样度过 |
[04:34] | -Rest up, okay? -Thank you. | 好好休息吧 -谢谢你 |
[04:36] | Yeah. And I… | 我…我 |
[04:38] | Look, I really value all the work you do, honestly. | 真的 你们的贡献 我全都看在眼里 |
[04:43] | But let’s try harder. | 但是 能再加把劲吗 |
[04:45] | Yeah? Let’s try harder. | 行吗 再加把劲 |
[04:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[05:00] | 【肯】 有新进展吗 有就告诉我 最近挺忙的 怎么样了 如果收到 请回复一下 好吗 兄弟 最近还好吧 我就想问问 卖我那事 有新进展吗 | |
[05:10] | I miss the big boot. At least you could hear him coming. | 我怀念他那双大靴子 至少能听到他来了 |
[05:17] | -Clearly fucking. | 绝对上床了 |
[05:18] | -Dad and Kerry? Please. | 爸和凯莉吗 不是吧 |
[05:19] | Showing memes to a young menial? Tale as old as time. | 给年轻女仆看表情包 这套路老得不能再老了 |
[05:23] | No, he hates the close proximity bang. | 不可能 他不喜欢吃窝边草 |
[05:25] | He’s still really into blowjobs I hear. | 我听说他还是很喜欢口交 |
[05:26] | You just wanna give him a blowjob, so stop projecting. | 你就是想给他吹萧 别搞错了 |
[05:28] | Hey, Romulus. | 罗慕路斯 -我确实想 |
[05:30] | Looks like he wants one now. | 看来他现在就想来一发 |
[05:34] | Oh, yeah. Yeah. Well played, the Internet. | 是是是 干得漂亮 互联网 |
[05:39] | -Okay, Shiv… -You’re disgusting. | 这样 小西… -你真恶心 |
[05:41] | Tom… Hugo. | 汤姆 雨果 |
[05:45] | Okay. So your dad | 好的 你们的爸爸 |
[05:47] | has been drawing up priorities for the weekend. | 一直在拟定周末的安排 |
[05:49] | He wants everyone hitting anti-tech positions hard. | 他希望每个人狠狠打击科技公司 |
[05:53] | Regulate and strangulate. | 调控加扼制 |
[05:55] | They’re getting too powerful. | 这些公司越来越强势了 |
[05:57] | Everybody knows it. | 大家都看在眼里 |
[05:58] | Stop tech eating our lunch. | 别让科技公司再动我们的奶酪 |
[06:01] | Put in a new friend at the top. | 安插一个新朋友当总统 |
[06:03] | One who won’t fire up justice about our boring old case. | 选一个不会重提我们的陈年旧案的人 |
[06:07] | Yeah. And maybe eat a bellyful of humble pie | 没错 也许这个人还得满肚子谦卑 |
[06:09] | about accidentally knocking over their President | 不小心得罪总统 |
[06:11] | and smashing him on the floor? | 还把他摁在地上摩擦 |
[06:13] | It’s not our fault | 拉倒吧 总统脑袋秀逗 |
[06:14] | the President’s brain couldn’t thunk good no more. | 也不是咱们的错 |
[06:16] | Go offense. | 发起进攻 |
[06:17] | Spread it round that if the Raisin goes for us | 把消息放出去 就说要是老家伙跟我们不对付 |
[06:19] | he’s politicizing the Cruises case. | 他就是在把邮轮案政治化 |
[06:22] | It’s so sad. | 太可悲了 |
[06:24] | His Justice Department has a grudge. | 他的司法部门心存不满 |
[06:25] | I might have heard that the deputy AG | 我好像听说司法部部长 |
[06:28] | has a picture of me on her dartboard which is | 把我的照片贴在她标靶上 |
[06:33] | disgusting. | 极其下作 |
[06:34] | Wait, have we heard that or… | 我们…有听说过吗 |
[06:37] | That is the rumor that’s going around. | 已经传得满天飞了 |
[06:39] | Yeah. Funny how these rumors get started. | 是啊 真不知道这谣言怎么传起来的 |
[06:42] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:43] | 抱歉 兄弟 还在考虑 我该怎么做选择 | |
[06:53] | Hey. Mind if I jump in with you, Dad? | 介意我跟你坐一辆吗 爸 |
[06:59] | Okay, Pinky. | 好啊 小宝 |
[07:07] | Can we go up a degree in the back? | 后面的空调能不能升高一度 |
[07:12] | -You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[07:13] | -You gonna be a fucking sourpuss? | 非要天天这么阴阳怪气的吗 |
[07:16] | What? No. | 什么 我没有啊 |
[07:17] | No, I just… | 只是 |
[07:19] | The last time that we talked properly, | 上次我们好好讲话的时候 |
[07:20] | you humiliated me at the shareholder meeting, | 你在股东大会上羞辱了我 |
[07:22] | so I thought I should just check in. | 所以 我想我该和你谈谈 |
[07:24] | It was a long day, and I was unwell. | 那天不好过 我状态不好 |
[07:29] | Well… I wanna say I’m concerned | 我得说 我很关心 |
[07:32] | about who you might endorse this weekend. | 你这周末会支持谁 |
[07:35] | The Vice President. You’re scared of Dave Boyer? | 副总统 -你难道害怕戴夫·鲍耶尔 |
[07:38] | Yeah. | 怕啊 |
[07:39] | Nothing is more dangerous than a second-rate individual | 看到自己有机会做老大的老二 |
[07:41] | who sees his chance. | 是最危险的 |
[07:42] | I need to keep my spoon in the soup. | 我必须有话语权[把勺子泡在汤里] |
[07:45] | Fine. And… | 行吧 |
[07:48] | I don’t think this is the place to let Roman be the mouthpiece. | 我觉得罗曼不适合当这次的发言人 |
[07:50] | -He’s maturing. -Yeah, and I love him. | 他长大了 -我知道 我也很爱他 |
[07:52] | But he fucked up the phone call with the Raisin. | 但他搞砸了和老家伙的通话 |
[07:55] | That’s an existential risk. | 埋下了隐患 |
[07:56] | And the only solid thing he actioned in LA, Dad | 而且他在洛杉矶做过唯一拿得出手的事情 |
[07:59] | was the movie Dr. Honk | 就是拍了部电影“喇叭博士? |
[08:00] | about the man who could talk to cars. | 讲了一个能和汽车对话的人 |
[08:04] | Yeah. | 不是吗 |
[08:05] | And we’re walking in there with a different hundred aims | 但大家都带着各目的目标走进去 |
[08:06] | and I think some nuance is required. | 我觉得需要一些启发 |
[08:10] | I’m just glad that we still have a company to act on behalf of. | 倒是还好 我们还有个公司能挡在前面 |
[08:13] | Thanks to me. | 多亏有我 |
[08:15] | Kerry, give Shiv a fucking medal. | 凯莉 给小西搬个奖 |
[08:40] | -All right, enough. -Let’s go. | 好了 够了 -走吧 |
[08:42] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[08:46] | Okay, so, if you guys go to the left, the elevator is to the left. | 好的 向左就是电梯 |
[08:49] | I have your room keys and welcome drinks start in 20 minutes. | 这是你们的房门钥匙 二十分钟后开始提供迎宾酒 |
[09:03] | Wow. I can really smell the panic. | 真的能闻到恐慌的味道 |
[09:05] | Berlin Bunker vibes. | 元首地堡的气氛 |
[09:07] | It is rather pungent. | 相当浓郁 |
[09:09] | Well, Ms. Libtard, how you do like spelunking | 自由党的弱智女士 感觉怎么样 |
[09:11] | in the elephant’s asshole? | 在大象的屁眼里探险 |
[09:13] | I’m just a corporate observer. Okay. | 我只是个企业观察家 -行吧 |
[09:15] | Well, wait till the weekend’s over. | 等这个周末结束 |
[09:16] | We’ll get our white cis male stank all over you. | 我们会让你全身都散发 白人直男癌的臭味 |
[09:19] | It’s just… it’s such a thrill. | 我太不知所措了 |
[09:21] | I’m the probably the biggest Conhead in Oklahoma. | 我可能是俄克拉荷马州 您最铁的粉丝了 |
[09:24] | Of course, Panhandle Pete. | 想起来了“皮特小乞丐“ |
[09:26] | You’ve met Maxim Pierce. He’s my intellectual heft. | 你见过马克西姆·皮尔斯了吗 我的参谋长 |
[09:30] | My Beltway Buddha. | 保佑我上[环绕 DC的] 环路的菩萨 |
[09:32] | I push him, he pushes me, and around and around we go. | 我们互相督促 互相帮助 携手前行 |
[09:35] | Is it just me or in a room full of Timothy McVeighs | 难道只有我觉得 在这个人人都像蒂莫西·迈克威的房间里 |
[09:38] | does Connor suddenly look like a Roosevelt? | 瞬间显得 康纳像罗斯福家族的人吗 |
[09:39] | Sweetie, | 亲爱的 |
[09:40] | it’s Panhandle Pete. | 这是“皮特小乞丐”啊 |
[09:43] | Frowny face here wanted to stay home | 这位愁眉苦脸的人 本想待在家 |
[09:46] | and work on her play | 写她的剧本 |
[09:47] | but duty calls for my leggy Mary Todd. | 但是我需要我的长腿玛丽·托德[林肯妻子]在身达 |
[09:49] | Yeah, that’s fine. I can totally just write a play on my phone. | 没关系 我用手机就可以写剧本了 |
[09:54] | So, how’d you two meet? | 那么 你们是怎么认识的 |
[09:57] | -Online. | 网上 |
[09:58] | Online. | 网上啊 |
[10:00] | Hi, folks. Just for a second. | 各位好 恕我借用各位宝贵的时间 |
[10:02] | Quiet for just a second. | 片刻就好 |
[10:03] | I want to thank you all for … | 我要郑重感谢各位的莅临 |
[10:07] | being here on such short notice. | 在临时通知下 拨冗出席 |
[10:09] | And I wanna thank you | 也要感谢你们 |
[10:10] | for keeping your attendance private. | 将此活动保密到位 |
[10:12] | What we do here at the Future Freedom Summit | 我们在本次未来自由峰会上要做的事 |
[10:17] | is of the utmost importance to our party and our country. | 对于党和国家是至关重要的 |
[10:22] | I happen to believe | 我恰好又相信 |
[10:23] | the next President of the United States | 美利坚合众国的下一任总统 |
[10:26] | is somewhere in this very room. | 就在这间屋子里 |
[10:29] | He is, and he’s hard as a rock. | 确实 而且他硬得不行了 |
[10:31] | May God shepherd this person. | 希望上帝给予他力量 |
[10:35] | The health of our republic depends on it. | 他肩负看共和党的未来 |
[10:37] | -And the health of my portfolio. | 还有我的投资组合 |
[10:39] | -And that. | 还有那个 |
[10:40] | -To the republic! | 敬共和党 |
[10:41] | -To the republic! Thank you. | 敬共和党 谢谢各位 |
[10:43] | Republic. | 共和党 |
[10:47] | Ron Petkus blew his son’s archery instructor. | 罗恩·佩特库斯给他儿子的射箭教练吹箫了 |
[10:50] | -True story. | 真人真事 |
[10:51] | -Blew his arch… | 吹 |
[10:53] | Some guy with an undercut just called me Soy Boy? | 刚才一个留着削边头的男的 叫我娘娘腔 |
[10:56] | Oh, don’t worry, Greg. | 别担心 格雷格 |
[10:58] | It’s a nice safe space | 这儿很安全 |
[10:59] | where you don’t have to pretend to like Hamilton. | 在这儿 你不用假装喜欢”汉密尔顿 |
[11:01] | -Well, I like Hamilton. | 可我喜欢“汉密尔顿”啊 |
[11:03] | -Sure, you do. We all do. | 你当然喜欢 我们也都喜欢 |
[11:06] | So, what is this actually here? | 所以这… 这儿究竟是于什么的 |
[11:10] | This is just a nice political conference | 就是个政治会议 |
[11:13] | of like-minded donors and intellectuals. | 聚集着志同道合的捐款人和知识分子们 |
[11:15] | AKA picking the next President. | 说白了 就是选择下一任总统 |
[11:19] | Selecto el presidento. | 选 择 总 统 |
[11:20] | That’s not really how it works. | 不是…不是这么操作的 |
[11:22] | Yeah, no. Sure, but, yeah. | 说不是 但就是 |
[11:24] | But is that like constitutional? | 但这么做 符合宪法吗 |
[11:27] | Oh, I don’t know, Greg. | 我不知道 格雷格 |
[11:28] | You wanna call the referee? | 你要喊一个裁判来吗 |
[11:29] | -Is there an ombudsman in the house? | 你见这厅里有政府巡查员吗 |
[11:31] | -Well… Here they are. What is a ombudsman | 都到齐了 -什么是政府巡查员 |
[11:33] | The family who lost us a presidency. | 因为这家人 我们痛失总统的职位 |
[11:36] | How is he, the Raisin? | 他还好吗 老家伙 |
[11:38] | He’s out of a job in six months. | 再过半年 他就失业了 |
[11:40] | Lame in the interim, and the GOP is in flames. | 这期间 他就是坡脚皇帝 老大党[共和党]也身处水深火热之中 |
[11:42] | We’re all doing backflips. | 大家的态度都瞬息万变 |
[11:44] | -Sorry about that. | 不好意思啦 |
[11:45] | -He’s got a serious condition. | 他的健康状态十分不好 |
[11:47] | We felt the country needed to know. | 我们认为大众有权利知道 |
[11:49] | So, what are you hearing? | 那你有听到什么消息吗 |
[11:51] | Well, with the president out, we need a nominee. | 既然总统出局了 我们需要一个候选人 |
[11:54] | So welcome to clown town. | 欢迎来到小丑城 |
[11:56] | Six months to Election Day, and no candidate. | 还有半年就大选了 但没有候选人 |
[11:58] | Super Tuesday’s gone, ballots are already finalized. | 超级星期二[预选阶段]已过 选票也结算了 |
[12:01] | The delegates will choose at the RNC, of course but | 当然 选民代表们会在共和党全国委员会上选出候选人 但是. |
[12:04] | I think we can all be real | 说实在的 |
[12:05] | and say we need to choose here first. | 我们需要先在这儿选出一个人来 |
[12:08] | It’s Boyer, right? We’re going Boyer? | 是鲍耶尔 对吧 我们要选他吗 |
[12:10] | Yup. Cleanest option is the Vice President. | 对 副总统是最保险的选择 |
[12:14] | The party needs to be united. | 我党需要团结起来 |
[12:16] | So I hope since you started this mess | 所以我希望 你自己搞出来的烂摊子 |
[12:18] | you can help us clear it up. | 你自己收拾 |
[12:19] | Dave’s good. I like Dave. -We all like Dave. | 戴夫不错 我喜欢他 -我们都喜欢 |
[12:21] | -Steady old plow horse. | 沉稳的实干型 |
[12:24] | I heard his daughter has made him go vegetarian. | 我听说他女儿让他吃素了 |
[12:27] | -Did you hear that? -No. | 你听说过吗 -没有 |
[12:30] | No. Oh, no, I think I’ve seen him eat a meatball. | 不 不 我记得我见过他吃肉丸啊 |
[12:32] | No. Secret herbivore, Right hear. | 不可能 站在那边的正是个隐秘的食草动物 |
[12:37] | Boyer? It’s his turn? | 鲍耶尔 该他了 |
[12:42] | I don’t really mind the lip licking thing. | 我其实不在意他舔嘴唇的毛病 |
[12:46] | No. | 不会吗 |
[12:48] | -Is it bad? -Not really. It’s just… | 很明显吗 -也还好 只是 |
[12:51] | when you notice it, you definitely notice it. | 当你意识到他这个毛病后…就会在意 |
[12:54] | As long as he doesn’t do it much during the debates | 只要他别在辩论大会时犯这毛病 |
[12:56] | we should be fine. | 应该就没事了 |
[12:58] | The guy must have the wettest lips in North America. | 那人的嘴唇绝对是北美最湿润的 |
[13:00] | Yeah. It’s like he’s a cartoon bear | 是 不知道的人 还以为他是卡通里的熊 |
[13:02] | and there’s always a picnic hamper nearby. | 身旁总有个野餐篮 让他垂延欲滴 |
[13:04] | Yeah, but Dave’s great. | 但戴夫也挺不错 |
[13:06] | -Congratulations, by the way. | 话说回来 恭喜啊 |
[13:07] | -Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[13:08] | For what? What have I done now? | 为什么 我又干了什么好事吗 |
[13:11] | For the wedding. | 婚礼啊 |
[13:14] | Your mother. | 你母亲的 |
[13:16] | Your mother is Caroline Collingwood, no? | 卡洛琳·科林伍德 是你母亲 不是吗 |
[13:17] | -Yeah. -She’s getting married, no? | 是的.. -她要结婚了 不是吗 |
[13:20] | -Peter Munion? | 嫁给彼得·穆尼昂 |
[13:21] | -No, she’s in a relationship with a canoe | 不可能 她正和一个叫罗里 |
[13:22] | -shaped gentleman named Rory. | 身材像独木舟的绅士交往中 |
[13:25] | Nope. | 不是 |
[13:26] | Maybe it was somebody else. Pretty sure… No. | 那可能是我记错人了.. 我没有 |
[13:30] | Look at that. | 好家伙 |
[13:32] | You know how it is. | 你懂的 |
[13:34] | Families. Could you forward that to me, actually? | 原生家庭啊 你可以把这个转发给我吗 |
[13:38] | Thank you. I’ll see you around. Thank you. | 谢谢 我们回头见 谢谢啊 |
[13:41] | Okay | 好 |
[13:42] | Hey. Could you excuse us for just a moment? | 能麻烦你回避一下吗 |
[13:43] | -Certainly. -Thank you so much. | 当然当然 -感谢 |
[13:46] | Did you know about this, you withholding bitch? | 你已经知道了吗 你这个心机婊 |
[13:48] | What? | 什么 |
[13:50] | You know Glyn the Brexit pervert? | 格林 那个脱欧变态 |
[13:52] | Yeah, he just sent this to me. | 他刚传了这个给我 |
[13:53] | Apparently, our mother’s marrying a Peter Munion. | 显然 我们的母亲要嫁给一个叫彼得·穆尼昂的人 |
[13:56] | -What? Who’s Peter Onion? -I don’t fucking know. | 什么“彼得·洋葱”是谁 -我他妈怎么知道 |
[13:59] | I wonder if that first born fucker knew. | 不晓得那个臭屁老大知不知道 |
[14:01] | Call him. | 打给他 |
[14:04] | Sorry. Just give me a second. | 抱歉 失陪一下 |
[14:06] | -Yeah. What? | 怎么了 |
[14:07] | -I’m here with Shiv. Just wanted to let you know, new dad just dropped. | 我和小西在一块儿 顺带通知你 新爸爸要登场了 |
[14:11] | -I’m sorry. What? | 不好意思 你说什么 |
[14:12] | -Yeah. Mommy’s getting remarried, dingus. | 老妈要再婚了 白痴 |
[14:14] | -Did you know? Of course, he didn’t know. | 你知道了吗 -他当然不知道 |
[14:16] | Ken bores the shit out of Mom. | 咱妈烦死肯了 |
[14:17] | What are you even talking about? | 你们到底在说什么 |
[14:18] | You mean Rory? | 你们是指罗里吗 |
[14:21] | No. She took the view “fuck Rory.” | 不是 她把罗里甩到西伯利亚了 |
[14:23] | Hey, Shiv, is it true, you’re at that hate-fest fest? | 喂 小西 你们真的在“仇恨狂欢节“吗 |
[14:25] | Burning books and measuring skulls | 在弗吉尼亚州的纽伦堡 |
[14:27] | down in Nuremberg, Virginia? Yeah. | 烧毁书本 测量头骨 -是啊 |
[14:30] | What are you doing with your weekend? | 那你周末要干什么 |
[14:32] | Planning to send us all to jail, your favorite? | 计划着怎么将我们送进监狱吗 你最爱做的事 |
[14:33] | All right. Just wanted to let you know | 行了 只是想让你知道 |
[14:35] | Mommy still doesn’t love you. Bye, Ken. Bye. | 老妈还是不爱你 再见 肯 挂了 |
[14:40] | Hey, man. I just wanted to | 老兄 我… 我想要 |
[14:42] | broach something with you. | 跟你谈点事儿 |
[14:44] | Broach away, Greg. | 谈吧 格雷格 |
[14:45] | So, yeah. Look, I’m pretty anxious. | 是这样的 听着 我…我很焦虑 |
[14:49] | Ken is saying he might burn me. | 肯说 他可能会卖我 |
[14:55] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[14:56] | You can’t threaten me. I’m immune. | 你威胁不了我 我已经没什么好怕的了 |
[14:57] | No, Tom. I was just thinking about advice | 不是的 汤姆 我只是需要点建议 |
[15:00] | because I’m | 因为我 |
[15:02] | obsessing over the prison of it all. | 我止不住地想监狱这档子事 |
[15:06] | And, I just need to know how to stop thinking. | 我只想知道 怎么才能不想了 |
[15:10] | -Yeah. -It’s just constant. | 懂 -总在我脑子里盘旋 |
[15:11] | I tried that. Doesn’t work. | 我试过了 没用 |
[15:14] | You know, what I’m preferring is to always think about it. | 所以 我建议你 反而是一直想着这件事 |
[15:18] | And then, when you don’t, for a moment it’s like | 然后 当你一度走神时 就会觉得 |
[15:21] | “Oh, someone’s loosened their icy grip on my innards.” | 那只冰凉的紧擦我内脏的手放松了 |
[15:28] | Yeah. | 好 |
[15:29] | I like that. I like it. | 我喜欢 我喜欢这个故事 |
[15:32] | So you wanna try? | 你想尝尝吗 |
[15:35] | It’s the Spatburgunder. | 这是黑皮诺 |
[15:38] | Our vineyard. | 我们的葡萄园产的 |
[15:41] | Oh, screw top. | 是螺旋盖的 |
[15:48] | Did you hear Boyer’s losing juice now? | 你听说鲍耶尔大势已去了吗 |
[15:50] | So it’s biodynamic. | 民主党… -这是生物动力法酿造的 |
[15:55] | Has quite a funk to it. | 味儿还挺重 |
[16:04] | Yeah, you kind of have to meet it halfway, right? It’s… | 你得去主动地感受 对不对 |
[16:06] | You know, it’s… -earthy? -Yeah. | 尝着有股泥土味 -是的 |
[16:10] | Kind of Germanic. Yeah, | 有点… 德式的感觉 是啊 |
[16:13] | there’s lots to unpack. It’s not floral. | 风味很复杂 需要细品… 尝着不是花香味 |
[16:17] | It’s not sugary | 也不甜 而且… |
[16:20] | or vegetal. | 不是植物香气 |
[16:21] | It’s… | 这 这 |
[16:23] | It’s quite agricultural, you know. | 一股子村酿的感觉 |
[16:25] | It’s…It’s a… | 这个..这个….. |
[16:29] | You know you are not a bigot… | 你不是个老顽固 |
[16:30] | It’s not very nice, is it, the wine, Shiv? | 这酒不怎么样 是不是 小西 |
[16:33] | Its true, we see it a lot | 是真的 我们经常看到这种 |
[16:34] | This so-called apology, you know | 这种所谓的致歉.. 你知道吗 |
[16:36] | if Boyer flames out then maybe it’s time to… | 如果鲍耶尔陨落 那么也许就到了 |
[16:40] | It might be time to pivot party. | 到了换边站的时候了 |
[16:41] | So my prison consultant called | 我的监狱顾问联系我 |
[16:43] | and it looks like the place upstate might be full. | 听说北部的监狱好像满了 |
[16:45] | Disempower the white working class | 剥夺了百人工薪阶层的权力. |
[16:48] | -It’s all the same. -Well…You’re tired | 味道都一样, -好吧 你是太累了 |
[16:51] | You’ll feel better about that in the morning. | 明早就能感觉好点了 |
[16:53] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[16:54] | One day closer to my incarceration, right? | 离我关禁闭的日子又近一天了 不是吗 |
[16:57] | Apparently, the food in jail is really bland. | 好像监狱里的东西都没什么味道 |
[17:02] | -I know it’s the same every day… | 我是说 我知道每天 |
[17:03] | -Tom!…but it’s… | 汤姆 -都一样 可是 |
[17:07] | I don’t get why you keep wanting to talk about it. | 我不懂 你为什么老是想说这个 |
[17:11] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 好吧 对不起 |
[17:13] | Does the topic of my imminent imprisonment bore you? | 我总说即将到来的监狱生活 让你觉得无聊了吗 |
[17:15] | Come on, you’re just obsessing. I just… | 别这样 你就是…你太焦灼了 我只是. |
[17:18] | I can’t keep going round and round, okay? | 我没法跟你一样 翻来覆去地瞎想 行吗 |
[17:30] | Honey, I don’t know what else there is to say. | 亲爱的 我不知道我还有什么可说的了 |
[17:38] | I’m sorry. | 向你道歉 |
[17:42] | -Hey. -Hey. | 嘿…嘿 |
[17:59] | No? | 不要吗 |
[18:01] | Oh, sure. | 当然 好了 |
[18:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:05] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[18:07] | There’s not really any point. | 真的没意义了 |
[18:11] | -To making love? | 做爱没意义吗 |
[18:12] | -Yeah. Well, if you’re still on contraception | 对 你还在避孕呢 |
[18:15] | it’s just like throwing so much cake batter at a brick wall. | 这样感觉就像 把面糊 往墙上扔一样 |
[18:24] | I think what I realized is that | 我发现自己 |
[18:25] | I’m just not that interested in being a commercial playwright. | 对当商业编剧 并没有那么感兴趣 |
[18:29] | I mean, the audience helped you discover that, | 观众让你认识到这一点的 |
[18:31] | didn’t they, babe? | 是不是亲爱的 |
[18:32] | Well, beauty and brains. | 美貌配上智慧 |
[18:34] | I probably shouldn’t say that. | 我可能不该说这话 |
[18:36] | Will I be cancelled? | 我会被封杀吗 |
[18:37] | No! No. | 不会 不会 |
[18:40] | Well, who knows? You know, the night is young | 谁知道呢 是不是 夜还长着呢 |
[18:42] | Yeah. I just… I don’t know how you do it. | 是啊…我…我就想知道 你是怎么做到的 |
[18:45] | How do you make up things that aren’t already there? | 你是怎么凭空编出故事的 |
[18:48] | Oh, you don’t know the half of it. | 这你就不知道了 |
[18:50] | We talk long into the night. | 我们彻夜长谈 |
[18:52] | Ideas, literary, global macro, micro, cosmo. | 交流思想…聊文学国际世界宏观微观宇宙 |
[18:57] | We bounce off each other. | 我们的思维碰撞出火花[彼此碰撞] |
[18:59] | Well, that sounds delightful. | 听起来真美好 |
[19:02] | -No. I mean, well, yeah. | 说笑 说笑呢 |
[19:03] | -Con? | 老康 |
[19:04] | You should come to Pound Ridge one weekend. | 哪天周末来庞德岭吧 |
[19:07] | Both of you. | 你们俩都来 |
[19:09] | Unless you’re tired or busy, one. | 除非你们有谁太累太忙了 |
[19:12] | One and all. | 或者都是 |
[19:13] | We’d love that, wouldn’t we, chicken? | 我们很乐意 对不对 小妞 |
[19:15] | I don’t know if you’re invited. | 我不知道你有没有被邀请呢 |
[19:18] | Yeah. Let me circulate. | 好 我去转悠一下 |
[19:20] | And I will rehydrate this gorgeous creature | 等我回来再来滋润 |
[19:24] | on my return. -Cancelled! | 这个尤物 -你要被封杀了 |
[19:26] | You… | 你啊 |
[19:31] | Fun guy. | 有趣的家伙 |
[19:32] | Con, maybe don’t abandon me upstate with Larry Lech here. | 老康 能不能别把我抛给北部的那个老色鬼 |
[19:35] | Okay? It’s weird. | 太隔应了 |
[19:36] | Very influential. | 他很有影响力 |
[19:39] | -We’re just showing a bit of leg. | 我们才只是秀了秀腿而已 |
[19:40] | -Yeah, my leg. The collective leg. | 对 是我的腿 -我们共同的腿 |
[19:43] | He’s a huge donor. | 他是大金主 |
[19:44] | And maybe I don’t wanna donate my body | 你就没想过 我不想把身体 |
[19:46] | to political science, huh? | 献给政治学吗 |
[19:59] | Hey, man. What’s up? | 兄弟你好 |
[20:02] | Oh, okay. Yeah, It’s the ghost pepper. | 对 你..你是那个魔鬼椒 |
[20:05] | The spicy new flavor. Mencken. | 火辣上市的新口味 门肯 |
[20:07] | So what’s your deal? Most people here wanna | 你在打什么算盘 这里的大多数人. |
[20:09] | fuck me or kill me. | 要么想睡我 要么想杀我 |
[20:10] | How about you? | 你是什么打算 |
[20:11] | I always found it hard to care about politics, so… | 我一直很难让自己去关心政治 所以说 |
[20:15] | Well, listen, | 好 听我说 |
[20:16] | here’s my party trick, all right? | 我有个派对小妙招 |
[20:18] | Okay. | 说 |
[20:19] | Tell me who your enemy is | 把你的敌人告诉我 |
[20:21] | and I’ll tell you who you are. | 我就能告诉你 你是谁 |
[20:25] | Okay. | 好的 |
[20:26] | Put a pin in that one. | 我记下了 |
[20:29] | I’ve seen your poll numbers. You’re dark horsin’ it. | 我看过你的民调 你是匹黑马 |
[20:31] | People are buying your whole… | 大家都很支持你的那些 |
[20:34] | They better buy it or I’ll send them to the gulag. | 他们最好接受 不然我送他们去集中营 |
[20:37] | Oh, okay. Now we’re talking. | 终于进入正题了 |
[20:39] | I don’t know. No work camps. Yeah. | 不不不 那不是劳改营 你懂的.. |
[20:41] | Like summer camps. | 会像是夏令营一样 |
[20:43] | Summer camps but with beatings, right? | 会打人的那种夏令营 是吧 |
[20:44] | No. No beatings. | 不不不 不会打人 |
[20:49] | Well, this is nice. | 感觉不错啊 |
[20:51] | Couple of cool guys having some disgusting fun. | 两个酷哥 享受一些低俗的乐趣 |
[20:57] | do you guys know yet | 你们已经知道了吗 |
[20:59] | who takes over? | 谁会接任 |
[21:01] | -What’s that? -When they send the old | 什么? -等老蛤蟆[指总统] |
[21:03] | Battletoad off to the hoosegow? | 进了班房以后 |
[21:05] | Your dad. Admiral Grope Boat. | 你爸 还是 感猪手船长 |
[21:07] | Yeah. No, he’s not. | 不是 他不会 |
[21:09] | That’s actually not happening. | 其实不会到坐牢那个地步 |
[21:10] | Yeah, that’s right. That’s… no. | 可不是嘛 那就好 其实吧 |
[21:12] | That’s the line. Stick to the line, that’s good. | 这是台词 坚守你们的台词 这样很好 |
[21:39] | So according to Steven my prison consultant, this is… | 按我的监狱顾问史蒂芬的说法 |
[21:44] | you know, this is kind of what the food is like inside. | 进去之后吃的东西就跟这一样 |
[21:47] | I’m in training. How’s your omelet? | 我在学着适应你的蛋卷 怎么样 |
[21:50] | Nice. | 这个.. |
[21:53] | Nope. | 不太.. |
[21:54] | Yeah. Making some inroads. | 好吧 有点能接受了, -这就像 |
[21:55] | I’m actually glad you called, Tom. | 我其实很高兴你打电话给我 汤姆 |
[21:57] | It’s like Afghanistan. | 就像阿富汗 |
[21:58] | You have to start in the center there. | 你必须得从中间开始 |
[21:59] | You establish a base of operations | 先建立军事基地 |
[22:01] | and you have to kind of move out -Okay. | 然后你得..向外扩展.. -好的 |
[22:03] | -to secure more territory. | 来守住更大的领士 |
[22:05] | Yeah. I’m worried about prison. | 我…我很怕坐牢 |
[22:08] | I just feel because of my physical length, | 我…我感觉自己会因为身高 |
[22:11] | I could be a target for all kinds of misadventure. | 会成为各种不幸事件的目标.. |
[22:14] | And it won’t taste as good as this either, okay? | 里面吃的还不如这个 懂吗 |
[22:18] | You have to take off 30 to 50% of the taste | 你还得去掉你正在吃的这个 齁咸瑜伽垫 |
[22:21] | of that endless salty gym mat that you’re eating. | 百分之三十到五十的味道 |
[22:24] | The camel’s labia. | 就像骆驼阴唇 |
[22:25] | Yeah. Like they wipe their ass on your pillowcase. | 好 他们会拿你的枕套擦屁股 |
[22:28] | -I know. -That’s something they like to do. | 我知道 -他们就喜欢做这种事情 |
[22:30] | I’ve read the prison blogs, Greg. | 我看过监狱博客 格雷格 |
[22:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[22:35] | Look… | 那个 |
[22:37] | You know how… | 你知道.. |
[22:39] | they’re calling you that name around the office? The… | 办公室里的人 都叫你什么吗.. |
[22:43] | -You know, the Christmas tree? | 叫圣诞树… |
[22:44] | -What’s good is to eradicate hope. | 直接掐灭你的希望 好在 |
[22:47] | They can’t get you if you got no hope. | 如果你没有希望 就没法伤害到你 |
[22:49] | It’s because I think… | 叫你这个称号 应该是因为… |
[22:51] | you know, if you have a crime you need to unload | 那些 你想甩掉罪责 |
[22:54] | they can hang it from you like an ornament. | 他们能把它像装饰品一样 挂在你身上 |
[22:56] | I haven’t really slept properly in about eight days. | 我已经八天没睡过好觉了 |
[22:59] | It’s not a nice name, | 这个绰号不太好 |
[23:01] | but… I was wondering since… | 但我在想 |
[23:03] | I mean, it looks like you’re going anyway. | 既然你无论如何都要进去了.. |
[23:08] | Is it possible you might… | 你…你能不能… |
[23:13] | With me? | 帮我一把 |
[23:15] | Are you asking if you can… | 你是想问 你能不能… |
[23:18] | hook your bauble of corporate wrongdoing | 把你那一连串企业不法行为 |
[23:21] | on one of my branches, Greg? | 挂在我的枝丫上吗 格雷格 |
[23:22] | I just thought if | 我只是觉得 如果.. |
[23:24] | it won’t make much difference to you… | 如果这对你讲没什么差别的话 |
[23:32] | Fine. Okay. | 好吧 行吧 |
[23:35] | Load me up, you piece of shit. | 把我挂满吧 你个混蛋 |
[23:37] | No quid pro quo? Just… | 没有交换条件吗 就… |
[23:42] | That’s… That’s incredibly kind of you. | 你…你真是太好了 |
[23:52] | -Can I get this? -No. | 我来买单吧 -不用了 |
[23:54] | Greenpeace stole your inheritance. | 绿色和平“窃取了你的遗产 |
[23:56] | Besides, all my meals will be free soon, so… | 再说了 很快 我的一日三餐就都免费了 所以.. |
[24:10] | Okay, Mr. Roy. | 好了 罗伊先生 |
[24:11] | Is there any other illegal conduct | 你还知道哪些 |
[24:13] | that you are aware of in connection | 与我们今天讨论的内容有关 |
[24:15] | to what we’ve been talking about today | 但没有被提及的 |
[24:17] | that we haven’t covered? | 违法行为吗 |
[24:23] | No. Not that I can think of now. | 没有了 暂时想不到更多了 |
[24:26] | At the moment. | 就目前而言 |
[24:27] | Thank you for your time, Mr. Roy. | 谢谢你抽出时间 罗伊先生 |
[24:30] | -Counselor. -Thank you. | 律师 |
[24:32] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:41] | Good. I think that… | 很好 我觉得 |
[24:44] | you did fine. | 你表现不错 |
[24:49] | It was a good start | 开局不错 |
[24:50] | and they’ll have another session. | 他们会再安排一次会面 |
[24:51] | We can say it went badly, Lisa. It’s okay. | 可以说 进展很糟 丽莎 没关系 |
[24:53] | Okay. Let’s maybe just… | 好吧 我们可以… 我们.. |
[24:55] | We’ll do the Monday morning quarterback in a bit. | 我们可以周一早晨再复盘一下 |
[24:57] | They spent all day trying to find hairline fractures | 他们花了一整天时间 在我的陈述中 |
[24:59] | in my story. | 寻找破绽 |
[25:00] | Meanwhile, my dad’s a fucking tsunami of corruption. | 相比之下 我爸的腐败就像海啸的规模一样大 |
[25:04] | -They don’t do cuddles, Ken. | 他们不会给你友善的抱抱 肯 |
[25:05] | -Right. | 是没有 |
[25:07] | Right. Because I know how this works. | 因为 我…我知道是为什么 |
[25:10] | Okay? My dad is drowning them | 对吧 我爸花了点小钱 |
[25:11] | in chicken feed and compliance bullshit. | 说了点好话 就收买了他们 |
[25:14] | Five years go by, and it’s | 接下来 我们知道的就是五年过去了 |
[25:15] | “Hey, whatever happened to that big investigation | 人们问“那啥那场.. -别说了 |
[25:17] | -into the bad people?” | 对坏人的大调查 结果如何 |
[25:18] | -Ken? Because you know what? | 肯 -你知道吗 |
[25:19] | They’re scared of my dad. Come on. | 他们害怕我爸 -别这样 |
[25:22] | They pretend they’re on the side of justice. | 别这样 -他们假装自己站在正义的一边 |
[25:24] | They pretend they’re on the side of the whistleblowers. | 他们假装自己站在检举者的一边 |
[25:26] | -Not here. -But they’re chickenshit. | 别在这里说 但他们都是胆小鬼 |
[25:28] | Not here. | 别在这里说 |
[25:34] | That should put a rocket up their asses. | 这下 应该能给他们点压力了 |
[25:45] | We do not want this to get politicized. | 我们不希望这件事被政治化 |
[25:48] | Well, everything is politics, | 一切都是政治 |
[25:49] | so… Kendall. | 所以 -肯德尔 |
[25:51] | Do you think you’re smarter than me? | 你觉得 你比我还聪明吗 |
[25:53] | What? Do I… What? No. | 什么 我… 什么 没有 |
[25:56] | -No. -Because maybe you are. | 没有 -也许你确实比我聪明 |
[25:58] | But I am a better lawyer. | 但我是更专业的律师 |
[25:59] | You acted high-handed and defensive | 你表现得专横跋扈 戒备心强 |
[26:02] | and then oscillated to wildly over-familiar and glib. | 偶尔又变得太过随便 |
[26:04] | You sometimes undermined my status | 油腔滑调 你有时会削弱我的权威 |
[26:06] | and didn’t appear to be frank about your own involvement. | 对你自己的牵连程度也不够坦诚 |
[26:10] | But let’s take stock, okay? | 我们都暂停反思一下 可以吗 |
[26:23] | Hey, Logan. | 你好 洛根 |
[26:25] | Dave. How are we? Good. Good. | 戴夫 你好吗 -好 好 |
[26:27] | I’m glad I ran into you. | 很高兴偶遇你 |
[26:29] | I feel like we’ve hardly had a chance to connect. | 我觉得我们很少有机会沟通沟通 |
[26:32] | -Well, here we are. -Here we are. | 现在有了 -现在有了 |
[26:35] | You’ve heard they’re calling this the ATN primary? | 你听说 他们称这为泛美初选了吗 |
[26:38] | Oh, I wouldn’t worry about all that. | 我不担心这些 |
[26:42] | You know, one of the things | 我想和你讨论的 |
[26:44] | I wanted to discuss with you is… | 其中一件事是 |
[26:47] | is Controlling Tech. | 控制科技公司 |
[26:50] | That’s a big, big plank for me. | 那是我非常非常重要的一项政纲 |
[26:53] | Oh, that’s interesting. | 有意思 |
[26:54] | That’s really interesting. Sure. | 真有意思 -确实 |
[26:57] | And I… | 确实 我 |
[26:59] | I can sometimes fear a degree of legal overreach | 我有时会担心你们这些传统媒体 |
[27:03] | against you legacy media guys. | 会在一定程度上对法律过度干预 |
[27:04] | You heard this thing that the deputy AG has a | 你听说了 司法部副部长有一个 |
[27:07] | dartboard with my face on it? | 印着我的脸的 飞镖靶吗 |
[27:09] | -Yeah. | 听说了 |
[27:12] | I mean, I think that’s just a rumor. | 我觉得…那只是一个谣言 |
[27:15] | I mean, to me, it’s one of those things where | 在我看来 这种事即便不是真的 |
[27:16] | even if it isn’t real | 也有理由让人 |
[27:18] | there’s a reason it feels like it is, right? | 感觉它是真的对吧 |
[27:24] | Right. | 好吧 |
[27:25] | Okay. Good. | 好了 很好 |
[27:27] | Look, I’m just gonna be straight with you. | 听着 我就直说吧 |
[27:30] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[27:31] | Petkus and the big dollar guys are on the fence. | 佩特库斯和那些大富翁都在观望 |
[27:33] | Let’s make this happen, yeah? | 让我们…让我们实现这一目标吧 |
[27:36] | I just need you to | 行吗 我只需要你 |
[27:38] | push me over the brink here. | 助我一臂之力 |
[27:40] | Great. I get it. | 很好 我明白了 |
[27:42] | See you at dinner. | 晚宴上见 |
[27:47] | I think he’s been waiting there for me | 我觉得他已经在那 |
[27:49] | for the last ten fucking minutes. | 等我十分钟了 |
[27:53] | Okay… So Comfry, Lisa’s out. | 好吧 好吧 好吧 那么 |
[27:55] | It turns out she’s a toxic person. | 康福莉丽莎出局了 事实证明她不是个善茬 |
[27:59] | You know? And once I get the new legal A-team in place | 等我组建好一个新的一流法律团队 |
[28:01] | we gotta put that out with the right context, | 我们就找个合适的机会公布消息 |
[28:03] | okay? -Okay. | 好吗 -好 |
[28:05] | Yeah, it’s not a big deal. | 没什么大不了的 |
[28:07] | It’s an opportunity. We just, | 这是一个机会 只要我们 |
[28:08] | you know, flip a big name. | 有大人物加持 |
[28:10] | -Boom. It’s all good. -Totally. | 就万事俱备了 -没错 |
[28:11] | -It’s all good. -All right. Cool. I will tell Berry. | 万事俱备, -好可以我会告诉巴里的 |
[28:14] | Okay, guys. B-Day. Big 4-0. | 好了 各位 我的四十大寿 |
[28:17] | -How we looking? -Shit slaps. | 情况如何 -一切顺利 |
[28:20] | Yeah? You think? What was the one I liked? | 是吗 你这么觉得吗 我喜欢的那个主题…叫什么来着 |
[28:22] | -What’s the one I liked? -End Times? | 我喜欢的主题叫什么来着 -“终结时代 |
[28:24] | -Right. -Weimar meets Carthage | 是吗 -魏玛遇上迦太基 |
[28:26] | -meets Dante meets AI… -Right. | 遇上但丁 遇上人工智能 -好 |
[28:29] | …and antibiotic resistant superbugs. | 耐抗生素的超级病菌 |
[28:31] | That’s kind of dope though. | 有一说一 那个挺牛的 |
[28:32] | I mean, but are Zadie Smith | 恒扎迪·史密斯 作家 |
[28:35] | and fucking Chuck D and Lucas Madison | 查克· D 歌手 和卢卡斯·马德森 |
[28:36] | gonna come to my antibiotics party? | 不是要来参加我的抗生素派对吗 |
[28:39] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[28:41] | -Will he meet? -He’s not picking up | 他答应见面了吗 -他不接 |
[28:42] | any of our numbers. | 由我们的任何号码打的电话 |
[28:44] | -Okay. Well, get me new numbers. -Okay. | 好吧 再用些新号 -好的 |
[28:46] | Just let’s keep calling. Keep calling. | 继续打电话 继续打 |
[28:48] | -He is priority one, Jess. -Yeah. | 以他为先 杰西 -好的 |
[28:53] | Well, my grandpa | 我外公 |
[28:55] | gave my inheritance to Greenpeace | 把我的遗产捐给了“绿色和平 |
[28:57] | and then someone posted a comment on their website | 然后有人在他们的网站上发布了一条 |
[28:59] | and it could contain a slight on my character. | 可能包含了对我人格侮辱的评论 |
[29:02] | And then Greenpeace promoted the comment | 然后“绿色和平”置顶了那条评论 |
[29:05] | and so my lawyer thinks that that’s defamation. | 所以 我的律师认为这是诽谤 |
[29:09] | So yeah, that’s how I’m trying to sue Greenpeace. | 这就是我起诉“绿色和平”的原因 |
[29:14] | -Is that Shiv Roy? | 是小西·罗伊吗 |
[29:15] | -Oh, Mr. Salgado. | 萨尔加多先生 |
[29:17] | Good to see you here. | 很高兴在这儿见到你 |
[29:18] | Does this mean you’ve finally come to your senses? | 这是否意味着 你总算想通了 |
[29:20] | Oh, no. Just shopping in the marketplace of ideas. | 不是 只是过来找找灵感 |
[29:23] | Step on in, Shiv, the water’s fine. | 参与进来吧 小西 局面很好 |
[29:26] | Hey, I don’t mean to bum-rush you here, but… | 我不是催促你 但是… |
[29:29] | could you help me out? | 你能帮我解围吗 |
[29:31] | There’s a feeding frenzy around your dad | 大家都想拉拢你父亲 但我.. |
[29:34] | and I’m trying to stand apart from the rest of it, you know. | 我想脱颖而出 有别于那些.. |
[29:36] | The total fucking wack jobs? | 那些失去理智的疯子吗 |
[29:37] | Don’t get me wrong. I’m with the base. | 不要误会我 我听取民意 |
[29:40] | Energy is extraordinary. | 现在的能量相当惊人 |
[29:41] | I just think I can bring traditional conservatives | 我只是认为我可以让传统保守派 |
[29:43] | to a more diverse dialogue. | 进行更多样化的对话 |
[29:46] | ATN hasn’t given you a lot of shine. It’s true. | 泛美对你的曝光度不够 的确如此 |
[29:48] | Not to be indiscreet, but I just feel… | 我不想失礼 但是…我觉得 |
[29:53] | if I was in the White House, and you were in the C-suite | 如果我入主白宫 而你进入最高管理层 |
[29:57] | we could mold. | 我们可以建立影响力 |
[29:58] | Oh, wow. Sir, you are very forward. | 先生 你太直接了 |
[30:01] | Was that forward? | 这很直接吗 |
[30:03] | Get your old man to make me President. | 让你爸助我当上总统 |
[30:05] | I’ll see to it that you become CEO. | 我就保证你能当上首席执行官 |
[30:07] | Even if I have to send your dad to prison. | 就算是得把你爸关进监狱 |
[30:10] | Well, that is very funny. | 这..太有意思了 |
[30:12] | So it’s decided? | 说定了吗 |
[30:14] | You land this for me, I send your dad up the river? | 你帮我搞定 我就把你爸送进大牢 |
[30:16] | Yeah. I mean, unless | 我是说除非… |
[30:19] | he resigns in a month. | 除非他一个月内退休 |
[30:20] | Clean kill, baby! | 干净利落 |
[30:23] | Good stuff. Okay. | 真不错 |
[30:24] | Very funny. | 很好笑 |
[30:29] | Look, you want some advice? | 你们不是想听建议吗 |
[30:31] | Hoard mackerel tins. | 囤积鲭鱼罐头 |
[30:32] | I know. Sounds funny, right? | 听起来很滑稽吧 |
[30:35] | But you’re gonna need them for bartering. | 但可以用来以物换物 |
[30:37] | -Yeah. -Yeah. | 是吗 -没错 |
[30:39] | Greg, can you… will you keep a note? | 格雷格 你能记下来吗 |
[30:41] | -Oh, yeah. -Oh, and the toilet. | 好的 -还有马桶 |
[30:44] | Your toilet is your stair machine, | 马桶可以是你的爬楼机 |
[30:47] | it’s your bench it’s your fridge, | 你的凳子冰箱 |
[30:49] | it’s your lover | 是你的…爱人 |
[30:51] | it’s your brother, it’s your priest. | 还可以是兄弟 牧师啊 |
[30:54] | Oh, and also, most importantly it’s also your toilet. | 当然 最重要的它还是你的..马桶 |
[30:58] | Right. | 好 -没错 |
[31:00] | Yeah. That… I mean, | 我是说…那是.. |
[31:02] | that’s a big part of prison. | 是监狱重要的一部分 |
[31:05] | It can be a perfect gentleman. | 它能温文尔雅 |
[31:08] | It could also be a terrible bastard. | 也能十分操蛋 |
[31:09] | Your toilet could be a bastard? | 马桶会很操蛋吗 |
[31:11] | The key is unity. | 团结才是关键 |
[31:14] | If we land a favorite, I can pool the big money. | 要是我们能定人所爱 我就投入巨额资金 |
[31:16] | But I need to know the messaging will be there to back me up. | 但我得知道 舆论是站在我这边的 |
[31:21] | I like him, but a lot of people are asking, | 我很喜欢他 但很多人都心存疑虑 |
[31:23] | “Is Boyer a fighter?” | 鲍耶尔是不是斗士 |
[31:24] | I don’t care about the resume | 我不在乎他的履历 |
[31:25] | or ideological purity as long as they get it | 也不在乎意识形态的纯粹性 只要他们能成功 |
[31:30] | and they pop. | 能成仁 |
[31:31] | You’re looking for someone who gets it, | 你要是想找这样的人 |
[31:33] | I got your man. | 我刚好有人选 |
[31:34] | Connor Roy. He’s got a brand name, | 康纳·罗伊 有品牌 |
[31:37] | a war chest populist appeal. | 有竞选资金 民粹主义吸引力 |
[31:40] | And he’s a fighter. Hey, thanks, Pete. | 他更是名斗士 -谢了 皮特 |
[31:42] | I believe I speak for my father | 我相信 能替我父亲 |
[31:44] | when I offer a firm and robust | 坚定不移地讲出 |
[31:48] | “No comment.” | 不予评论 |
[31:51] | Sure. | 的确如此 |
[31:54] | -I could see Connor. -Sure, I agree. | 我能预见康纳上位的样子 -当然 我赞成 |
[31:56] | The sword has been pulled from the stone, my liege. | 看来你已拔出石中剑了 我的国王 |
[32:00] | Look at us playing nice, | 看看我们谈笑风生 |
[32:02] | people might think we liked each other. | 大家会觉得我们情投意合 |
[32:03] | No, what? Hey, I’m a conservative. | 不不不 我是保守党 |
[32:05] | I like tradition. | 我热爱传统 |
[32:06] | I doff my cap to Vice President Boyer’s years of loyal service. | 我为鲍耶尔副总统年复一年的效劳致敬 |
[32:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:11] | I believe you used to call me “Martin Van Boring”? | 我记得你以前叫我“马丁·范无趣 |
[32:14] | Hey, come on, no. I still call you that. | 别啊 记什么仇呢 我现在还这么叫你 |
[32:17] | Mencken and I may differ in some areas but we | 我和门肯 虽然在某些方面有分歧 但是 |
[32:20] | both agree that this is the party | 我们都同意这个政党 |
[32:22] | of the working class now. | 是属于工薪阶级的 |
[32:24] | What, Shiv? | 怎么了 小西 |
[32:26] | All the richest counties in America are blue. | 全美最富有的州都是蓝派 |
[32:29] | The Democrats and Tech hold all the wealth. | 民主党和科技巨头牵断了所有财富 |
[32:33] | I just think some of us get so high off owning the libs, | 我只是觉得有些咱们的人在自由派[左翼] 待久了 |
[32:35] | we forget to talk policy. | 都忘了谈政策 |
[32:36] | Yeah, Rick loves to talk policy. | 是啊 瑞克最爱谈政策了 |
[32:39] | What he does is he memorizes a National Review | 因为他把2012年刊的”国家评论 |
[32:40] | issue from 2012 | 背得滚瓜烂熟 |
[32:43] | and then he recites it back to you. | 然后再复迷给大家 |
[32:45] | Cool policy, bro. -And Jeryd hates to talk policy | 这政策不错 -杰瑞德讨厌谈政策 |
[32:47] | because it would mean, you know having one. | 因为要谈的话 你得先有才行 |
[32:49] | Sick burn, brosef. | 扎心窝了 兄弟 |
[32:51] | No. We’re kidding. | 没有 没有 就是开开玩笑 |
[32:53] | We like each other. I listen to his speeches every night. | 我们都喜欢对方 我还会听他的演讲 |
[32:55] | They help me drop off. | 每晚都听助眠神器 |
[32:57] | Maybe it’s boring talking about populist solutions | 为新阶级想出民粹主义解决方案 |
[32:59] | for working families. Rick, come on, | 对你可能太无聊了 -瑞克 拜托 |
[33:01] | you jerked off to Reagan’s headshot for 30 years | 你对着里根的大头贴 打了三十年飞机 |
[33:03] | and now you’re Tom Joad? | 现在居然开始代言劳苦大众了 |
[33:05] | Oh, God, it’s so fucking boring. | 天啊 太尼玛无聊了 |
[33:08] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[33:09] | What? | 你说什么 |
[33:10] | No, I just… I’ve seen your thing quite a lot. | 我只是…看惯了你的招数 |
[33:13] | And that, what’s that? What’s my thing? | 什么…我有什么招数 |
[33:15] | YouTube provocateur bullshit | 油管上挑起对立的烂片 |
[33:17] | Aristo-populism, | 贵族民粹主义 |
[33:18] | rape is natural. “It’s all red pill, baby.” | 强暴是天性 遵从内心的选择吧 宝贝 |
[33:20] | I’m just… I’m just so fucking over it. | 我真他妈是有点受不了了 |
[33:23] | Have you read Plato? | 你读过柏拉图吗 |
[33:26] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[33:27] | Remind me, what happens? | 说说吧 柏拉图讲什么了 |
[33:29] | Read Plato! Read Plato! | 看看柏拉图 看看柏拉图 |
[33:31] | Oh, don’t want to! Don’t fucking want to! | 我不想看 我他妈才不要看 |
[33:33] | See, he doesn’t actually wanna have a conversation. | 看吧 他根本不想讨论 |
[33:36] | He just wants to yell loud enough | 对 -他就是想大吵大闹 |
[33:37] | -to get on ATN. | 登上泛美网科 |
[33:38] | -Nah. fuck ATN. | 去他妈的泛美 |
[33:42] | No, really. ATN is treated as a bulwark but it’s dead. | 说真的 虽然泛美被视作堡垒 其实已经一潭死水 |
[33:45] | It’s basically | 就像是 |
[33:46] | a pudding cup at 5.00pm in the nursing home. | 养老院下午五点的布丁杯 |
[33:51] | Honestly, doesn’t speak to me. | 老实说 对我没用 |
[33:54] | Doesn’t speak to the people that I talk to. | 对我认识的人也没用 |
[33:56] | It is status quo bedtime stories to maximize shareholder value. | 他们把现状讲成睡前故事 纯粹为了做大股东利益 |
[34:02] | No disrespect, Logan Roy… | 恐我直言 洛根·罗伊 |
[34:05] | was an icon. But, you know… | 曾经是个人物 但是大家清楚.. |
[34:08] | he’s no longer relevant. | 他已经不再重要了 |
[34:12] | -You recognize this fucker? -Nope. | 你认识这个屌人吗 -不认识 |
[34:14] | fucking jelly-bone-bow-tea “pip, pip, cheerio” fucker. | 肌肌歪歪的疲软混蛋 |
[34:18] | You told Dad yet? | 你跟爸说了吗 |
[34:19] | No. We have to stop the wedding now, right? | 没有 我们得阻止婚礼进行 对吧 |
[34:21] | What? Stop obsessing over Mom’s new husband. | 什么 别再对妈的新丈夫念念不忘了 |
[34:23] | Just get over it. Who cares? Get over it? | 放下吧 谁在乎啊 -放下吧 |
[34:25] | It just fucking happened. | 事情就这样发生了 |
[34:26] | Our mother is marrying some dickhead | 我妈要嫁给一个 |
[34:29] | crooked-tooth turnip man. | 稀牙巴的臭农民 |
[34:30] | What’s wrong is how little you care about it | 你这么无所谓 才有问题 好吧 |
[34:31] | -you frozen bitch. -Poor Rome. | 冷血婊, -可怜的罗曼 |
[34:33] | His dreams of porking Mom | 幻想和妈妈上床的美梦 |
[34:34] | slipping through his little lubed up fingers. | 从他润滑过的指间滑走了 |
[34:40] | Hey. So, come in. Come in. | 来了 进来 |
[34:42] | -Yeah. -Sit. | 好 -来坐 |
[34:45] | Is Greg necessary? | 格雷格有必要来吗 |
[34:47] | Just keep your trap shut. | 嘴上有个把门的 |
[34:49] | Watch. All right. Thank you, sir. | 乖乖看着 -好的 谢谢你 先生 |
[34:52] | Minimizing the Greg window. | 格雷格视窗已经最小化 |
[34:54] | There’s a lot of chaff flying by. | 今晚有许多插科打诨的把戏 |
[34:56] | A lot of flapping. | 各显身手 |
[34:58] | But Ron and me are gonna meet and figure out how we can | 我和罗恩要约见 然后讨论出 |
[35:00] | pull for the same name. | 一个共同的人选 |
[35:04] | We need one voice on this, or we could fall apart | 我们只能有一种声音 否则将会分崩离析 |
[35:06] | and hand it to the fuck-fuck donkey gang. | 拱手让给那些蠢驴们[指民主党] |
[35:10] | Right. | 没错 |
[35:10] | So… | 所以… |
[35:14] | Who do we like? | 我们选谁 |
[35:16] | Well, shouldn’t we kick it around a bit? | 我们不该传个球吧 |
[35:18] | You know, it feels like it’s poised | 就是要想胜券在握 |
[35:20] | so if you and Petkus come together | 只要你和佩特库斯达成共识 |
[35:23] | and then the other donors follow, then it’s… | 其他赞助就会跟随 然后 |
[35:24] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[35:26] | We’re picking. | 我们来选 |
[35:28] | We haven’t got all night. | 别浪费大家的时间 |
[35:30] | I like Connor Roy. | 我选康纳·罗伊 |
[35:35] | Honestly, Dad, I think you go Dems. | 老实说 老爸 你应该支持民主党 |
[35:38] | Yeah, I do. | 我真这么想 |
[35:38] | Jesus Christ. | 老天啊 |
[35:40] | I kinda like Mencken, but… | 我挺喜欢门肯的 但 |
[35:44] | I know he’s kind of shitty, so if it’s now, I guess, Boyer. | 但我知道 他挺烂的 所以现在鲍那尔比较合适 |
[35:47] | But can I just say, I don’t like Boyer. | 但我能直说吗 我不喜欢鲍耶尔 |
[35:50] | What? What’s with the… | 怎么 你他妈什么… -罗曼 |
[35:51] | Roman, no disrespect, but Boyer’s yesterday’s papers. | 无意冒犯 但鲍耶尔已经是老黄历了 |
[35:53] | The Dems will run on change, and blow him away. | 民主党会以“变革”为题轻易赢过他 |
[35:55] | Mrs. Politics? | 政治小姐 |
[35:56] | How many big races did you win as a consultant? | 你作为顾问 赢过几次大选啊 |
[35:58] | -Four, three? Two? Did you win two? -Roman, Boyer is not a winner | 四届 三届 你赢过两届吗 -罗曼鲍耶尔没可能赢 |
[36:00] | -and we know that. -One? | 我们都心知肚明 -还是一届呢 |
[36:01] | Okay. Well, then should we talk to Mencken, | 那好 我们该不该和门肯聊聊 |
[36:03] | see if we can deal? The base does like him? | 看能不能达成共识 -民众中意他 |
[36:07] | Right? | 对吗 |
[36:12] | Look, can I say something? No. | 我能…发表意见吗 不对 |
[36:17] | Mencken is an integralist, nativist fuckhead. He’s toxic. | 门肯就是个傻逼 推崇整体论和本土主义 他思想有毒 |
[36:21] | He’s “Medicare for all, abortions for none.” | 他支持“全民医保禁止随胎 |
[36:24] | And his idea of diplomacy | 还有 他的外交理念 |
[36:25] | is shooting roe deer with Viktor Orban | 就是和维克托·欧尔班「凶牙利总理]一起打野狗子 |
[36:27] | and then starting a trade war with China. | 还有和中国打贸易战 |
[36:29] | Look, I’m tough. I know that there’s the carnival bark | 我很强硬 我知道 会有人哗众取宠 |
[36:31] | and then there’s the fucking show but | 还有一堆傻逼做戏 但是 |
[36:33] | he is outside the American political tradition. | 他不属于美国政治传统 |
[36:35] | And I think we have a responsibility as Waystar | 我认为 作为韦斯达 我们有责任.. |
[36:38] | to the American Republic | 对于…对于美利坚合众国还有 |
[36:41] | and to the future of… | 对未来的.. |
[36:42] | -fuck you, Roman. -Four score years and whatever. | 操你妈 罗曼 -八十 不知道多少年前.. |
[36:44] | -No, he has talked about… -My sister did bring forth | 他还谈到了… -我的妹妹 |
[36:46] | from her bedroom a cup of milky sputum. | 从她的卧室里带出了一杯浓痰「改编自葛底斯堡演说] |
[36:48] | -You done? -Yeah, done. | 你说完了吗 -说完了 |
[36:49] | He’s talked about burning Qurans | 门肯还想焚烧古兰经 |
[36:51] | -and licensing press credentials. -Yeah, I know. | 以及授权记者证 -对 |
[36:52] | He’s just shifting the Overton window. | 他在移动奥沃顿窗口 |
[36:54] | I’m surprised you even what that fucking is. | 你居然知道这个词的意思 |
[36:55] | -I do. He’s opening it | 我当然知道 -他在打开窗口 |
[36:56] | and throwing union organizers out of it. | 把工会组织者踢出局 |
[36:58] | Stop Chicken Little-ing us. | 我的天啊 少恐吓我们了 |
[36:59] | It just makes us wanna all have a nap. | 我们听了只想打个盹 |
[37:01] | Stop being a dirty little pixie | 你也别像个龌龊的小妖精 |
[37:02] | whispering swastikas in Dad’s ear. | 只会在老爸耳边念叻仇恨言论 |
[37:03] | Boom. There you go again. So fucking route one. | 你又来了 你他妈只会这招 |
[37:05] | I’m not saying it’s going to be full Third Reich. | 我没有说美国会变成纳粹德国 |
[37:07] | But I am genuinely concerned | 但我是真的很担心 |
[37:08] | that we could slide into | 我们可能会逐渐衰落到 |
[37:10] | a Russian-Berlusconied-Brazilian fuck pile. | 俄意巴[俄国 意大利 巴西]大乱炖 |
[37:12] | You have a trophy husband and several fur coats. | 你有个小娇夫 几件貂毛大衣 |
[37:15] | -I think you’re gonna be fine. -Tom? | 我觉得你会没事的 -汤姆 |
[37:17] | -Who do you like? | 你喜欢谁 |
[37:18] | -Me, I…I think Shiv | 我吗 我…我觉得小西说的… |
[37:21] | talks a lot of sense. | 小西说得很有道理 |
[37:23] | -But I also jibe with Salgado. | 但我也赞同萨尔加多 |
[37:24] | -Oh, you jibe with him? | 你”赞同”他 |
[37:26] | -Pretty sure that’s racist, Tom. -May I… | 汤姆 你这肯定是种族歧视 -我 |
[37:27] | sorry, do I get to vote? Sure you do, buddy. | 抱歉 我可以投票吗 -当然可以 兄弟 |
[37:29] | You get to vote at the election with all the other folks. | 你可以在选举日和其他民众一起投票 |
[37:32] | -Right, yeah. | 好吧 |
[37:33] | Well, I guess, I just feel like you maybe get a bigger vote | 我只是感觉在这里投票 |
[37:35] | in here -Easy, Castro. | 效用大一些 -别急 卡斯特罗[古巴共和国主要缔造者] |
[37:37] | Boyer is likely to be flexible over the DOJ. | 司法部方面 鲍耶尔可能足够变通 |
[37:41] | Not if he doesn’t win, which he won’t. | 前提是 他得能赢 但他赢不了 |
[37:43] | Although, we are hearing murmurs that the case is weakening | 但是 我们听到了风声 据说调查力度在降低 |
[37:46] | and that no one big is likely | 并且 不会有哪位高层 |
[37:48] | -to do jail time. -Great. | 要去服刑 -太好了 |
[37:51] | With the notable exception of Tom, obviously. | 当然 除了汤姆以外 |
[37:54] | -Sorry, Tom. -No, please, Hugo. Understood. | 对不起 汤姆 -没事 雨果 我理解的 |
[37:56] | Look, if you don’t go blue, Dad then at least we have to | 爸 如果你不变蓝[支持民主党] 那么至少我们得.. |
[38:00] | be backing Salgado. | 支持萨尔加多 |
[38:01] | Señor Dickless. | 疲软先生 |
[38:02] | Captain of the Tampa Bay Cuckaneers. | 坦帕湾缩头乌龟长官 |
[38:04] | Cyd. Sorry. Duty calls. | 抱歉 希德的电话 |
[38:06] | Look, I don’t like him, | 工作的事情, -我不喜欢他 |
[38:07] | he’s a Neocon pretending to be a Paleocon | 他是新保守主义分子 却装作不是 |
[38:09] | -but he at least talks base and… -Hello? | 但他至少还在乎民众 -喂 |
[38:11] | Tom. | 汤姆 |
[38:14] | Where are you right now? | 你现在在哪 |
[38:16] | Virginia. | 弗吉尼亚 |
[38:19] | No, where are you in the building? | 我是说 你在楼里的哪个房间 |
[38:23] | Shiv, can I just say, | 小西 我想说 |
[38:24] | and I know that we have had our differences | 我知道我们意见相左 |
[38:26] | but I do think you are so brave for picking the brown man. | 但我真心觉得 你选择褐色人种太勇敢了 |
[38:30] | I think that we should get you a medal. | 我觉得该给你分个奖牌 |
[38:31] | -Amazing. Just a racist. -A special medal for white women | 天啊 特别的奖牌 颁给喜欢褐色人种的 |
[38:32] | -who like brown man. -Just being a racist now. | 白人女性 -你就当个种族歧视者吧 |
[38:33] | I’m a good girl. I pretend to care about people | 我是个好女孩 装作在乎民众 |
[38:35] | ’cause no one cares about me! | 因为没人在乎我 |
[38:36] | Oh, yeah. Actually, do you have something you wanna tell Dad | 对了 你有什么想跟老爸说的吗 |
[38:39] | from Mom, a message that maybe you could share, Rome? | 关于老妈的一条消息 罗曼 你要不分享一下 |
[38:42] | Yeah, wow. fuck you. Thanks. I do. | 是的 去你的 确实有 |
[38:45] | I have a message. Yeah. | 我有个消息 |
[38:48] | Mom’s getting remarried. | 老妈要再婚了 |
[38:51] | To Bertie Woofter? | 跟柏蒂·巫夫特吗 |
[38:53] | No, to Peter… Peter Munion. | 不是 跟彼得彼..穆尼昂 |
[38:56] | You’re fucking kidding. | 彼得·穆尼昂 -他妈的开什么玩笑 |
[38:59] | The seat sniffer? | 那个爱闻椅子的变态吗 |
[39:02] | He’s been hanging | 他都无所事事.. |
[39:03] | round for 40 years. Yeah and, she would… | 快四十年了 -是的 她很.. |
[39:05] | They would love it, apparently | 他们很希望 |
[39:07] | if you came to their big Tuscan wedding. | 你去参加他们盛大的托斯卡纳式婚礼 |
[39:11] | And they sent you as messenger boy? | 他们派你来当小信差的吗 |
[39:22] | -Hey, man. -Hey. | 兄弟 嘿 |
[39:24] | -Thanks for coming. | 谢谢你来 |
[39:29] | So I will take the… Griddle Hero special, please | 我要特色英雄套餐 谢谢 |
[39:32] | with double hash browns, fully loaded. | 配双层薯饼 所有馅料都加 |
[39:35] | And a plain waffle | 一个原味华夫饼 |
[39:36] | and a large cup of room temperature water. | 以及… 一大杯温水 |
[39:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:44] | I might just watch him. | 我就看着他吃吧 |
[39:46] | You know that Rasputin would take a dose of arsenic | 你知道吗 拉斯普京[沙皇俄国妖僧] 每天吃早餐的时候 |
[39:49] | with breakfast each morning to build up his tolerance. | 会服用一剂砒霜来建立他的耐受性 |
[39:55] | Look, so… | 听我说 所以.. |
[39:59] | I think you know, I’ve always liked you, Tom. | 我觉得你知道的…汤姆 我一直很喜欢你 |
[40:02] | I like you too, Kendall. I mean, I have notes. | 肯德尔 我也喜欢你 我是说 我有表现出来的 |
[40:05] | Oh, no. I have notes. | 不 我也是 |
[40:07] | I think mine might be more extensive than yours. | 我觉得 我表现得更明显.. |
[40:09] | I dont know | 是吗 |
[40:11] | But, look, I think I can get you out of this mess | 听我说 我可以让你摆脱困境 |
[40:14] | where you’re going. | 免除牢狱之灾 |
[40:16] | Well…nothing is certain, so… | 其实.. 都还没定数呢 所以. |
[40:22] | You know they’re calling you | 你知道他们叫你 |
[40:23] | the Christmas tree? | 圣诞树吗 |
[40:27] | Yeah. | 你知道吗 |
[40:27] | Perhaps that’s because I’m tall and jolly. | 也许是因为我长得很高 让人愉悦 |
[40:30] | Maybe. You think? | 可能吧 你是这样想的吗 |
[40:33] | But I think maybe you don’t wanna be the chit | 但我觉得 你其实不想被当做 |
[40:35] | the company offers up when it has no choice. | 公司走投无路时 献出的祭品 |
[40:38] | Well… | 这 |
[40:41] | obviously, I’d prefer that not to happen. | 当然 我希望不会发生那样的事 |
[40:44] | But… | 但是.. |
[40:46] | -it’s complicated. -It is. | 这很复杂 -是的 |
[40:48] | But I’m here to ask, are you interested | 但我来是想问你 你对别的选择感兴趣吗 |
[40:50] | in an alternative, theoretically | 理论上来说 |
[40:55] | I have of late | 最近 |
[40:56] | decided not to tarry too much with hope. | 我决心不再怀瑞希望地等了 |
[41:00] | Okay. Well, my case is… | 好吧 我的案子.. |
[41:04] | It’s strong. No, it’s… | 我的案子很猛 它…不是…它… |
[41:08] | My case is fine. | 我的案子还可以 |
[41:10] | It has gaps. | 它有缺陷 |
[41:13] | But if I had someone who could say that | 但如果我这边有人可以站出来说 |
[41:15] | nothing gets signed off on without my dad’s say so | 所有文件都要经过我爸的批准 |
[41:18] | which, I think, we both know to be true. | 我们都知道 这就是事实 |
[41:19] | Ooh, I don’t know that | 我.. -那么. |
[41:20] | I do know that, Ken. | 肯 这我就不知道了 |
[41:25] | Yeah, I’m just a humble servant, Ken. | 我只是名谦卑的仆人 肯 |
[41:34] | I admire you, man. | 兄弟 我尊敬你 |
[41:36] | I do. I fucking… you know, you’re… | 我真的太他妈…敬佩你 |
[41:37] | Look, you’re a long way from home. | 你..看看..你千里迢迢 |
[41:41] | You’re far from the tree. | 远走他乡 |
[41:46] | You’ve played your hand well, | 你打了一手好牌 |
[41:47] | and you’re sitting at the top table. | 坐在最有权势的主桌 |
[41:49] | Well, shucks. Thank you. | 哪里哪里 谢谢你 |
[41:51] | I fell in love with your sister, that’s what happened. | 我只是爱上了你妹妹 仅此而已 |
[41:54] | Sure. Oh, yeah. Right… | 当然 对 对 |
[41:56] | sure, man. | 的确兄弟 |
[41:58] | The country mouse and the hot tamale. | 乡村老鼠和极品辣妹 改编自伊索寓言 |
[42:01] | And you’re just… | 那你只是 |
[42:04] | What? Just… | 什么… |
[42:05] | I suppose you’re just a long glass of water? | 我想你只是 一大杯水 |
[42:08] | -No agenda? -I guess. | 没别的意图 -我想是吧 |
[42:12] | Well, here’s how it goes. | 情况是这样的 |
[42:13] | I have new lawyers who are fucking amazing. | 我请了巨他妈牛逼的新律师 |
[42:16] | I do not underestimate | 我不会低估 |
[42:18] | the cognitive dissonance you’re experiencing. | 你正在经历的内心冲突 |
[42:20] | Lying, hiding. | 撒谎 躲藏 |
[42:23] | But pretty soon granted immunity. | 但很快 就能获得免予公诉 |
[42:27] | And you’re not going to prison. | 你就不用去坐牢了 |
[42:30] | How does that sound? | 听上去如何 |
[42:34] | I guess there are other names. | 我想还有其他人选 |
[42:38] | We have to be united on this. | 在此事上 我们得团结一致 |
[42:40] | It’s a disaster if we splinter. | 如果我们分裂了 那就是一场灾难 |
[42:43] | Salgado has great narrative. | 萨尔加多的言论很棒 |
[42:44] | Quit butt-huffing Salgado, Shiv. | 别拍萨尔加多的马屁了 小西 |
[42:47] | We all supported your little DC lemonade stand | 你要是在路边摆个柠檬水摊 我们都支持 |
[42:49] | but this is the fucking real world. This actually matters. | 但这是现实世界 这才是大事 |
[42:51] | Roman, you just love the boot | 罗曼 你喜欢那只靴子 |
[42:52] | because you love to be kicked by it. | 是因为喜欢有人穿它来踢你 |
[42:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[42:56] | What? | 什么 |
[42:58] | Nothing. No. | 不 没什么 |
[43:00] | What about Connor? | 康纳如何 |
[43:02] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[43:03] | I do believe that idea has good promise. | 我相信这个想法有很好的前景 |
[43:06] | I do. | 真的 |
[43:08] | I could see it. | 可以想象 |
[43:09] | Well, if you can see it, should we talk about it? | 你要是能想象 我们要不讨论一下 |
[43:12] | Kids? Sure. I don’t know. | 孩子们 -可以我不知道 |
[43:17] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[43:20] | Wait, but like really? | 但是…真的吗 |
[43:25] | I guess. | 应该吧 |
[43:26] | Sure. I don’t know. | 可以吧 我不知道 |
[43:27] | They’re all fucking weirdos anyway so why not? | 反正他们都是群怪胎 有啥不行呢 |
[43:29] | No offense, Con. -None taken. | 无意冒犯 老康 -我不介意 |
[43:31] | -I mean, he’s a good looking kid. | 他人长得师 |
[43:33] | He’s smart, in his way. | 在他的领域…也够聪明 |
[43:36] | fucking Joe Kennedy did it for his boys. | 乔·肯尼迪 老无赖 也支持过自己儿子 |
[43:39] | So let’s get him in there | 所以 我们就让他 |
[43:41] | with a smile and a shoeshine | 面带微笑擦亮皮鞋地 去参选吧 |
[43:42] | and get Ron and everyone behind him. | 让罗恩和所有人都支持他 |
[43:45] | I would fight so fucking hard for this family, Pop. | 我会为这个家鞠躬尽瘁的 老爸 |
[43:50] | Siobhan. | 西沃恩 |
[43:52] | As a political consultant, what do you think? | 作为政治顾问 你有什么看法 |
[43:55] | -Come on. -Well, okay. Not huge name ID | -说吧 好吧 他的名头不够响亮 |
[43:58] | but the family name will be a factor. | 但姓氏会是一种助力.. |
[44:00] | -And… -A positive. One of many. | 众多正面助力之一 |
[44:01] | He’s got no track record. | 他没有从政经历 |
[44:03] | Nothing to beat me with. | 一张白纸 让人无从下手 |
[44:05] | I’m a clean skin. | 毫无污点 |
[44:08] | And I guess, | 还有我觉得 |
[44:09] | in terms of presentation and connection skills… Tick, tick. | 在演讲和人际关系技巧方面… -全都满分 |
[44:13] | He can walk and chew gum. | 基本技能他都会[走路时嚼口香糖] |
[44:15] | He pisses pretty straight. | 他尿得很准 |
[44:17] | Pretty damn straight. I piss policy laser. | 非常准 我是精准的政策镭射机 |
[44:19] | Okay. Are we being serious about this? | 好吧 我们是认真的吗 |
[44:21] | We’re talking about trying to make Connor | 我们是在说 要让康纳当选 |
[44:24] | President of the United States of America, Crap Pants. | 美国总统吓得我拉裤兜 |
[44:26] | Roman, it’s a big tent. Why don’t you just come in? | 罗曼 这里包容一切[大帐篷] 你何不一起加入 |
[44:29] | Sure. I might call the guy who waxes my balls. | 好啊 我可能会联系给我蛋蛋脱毛的人 |
[44:31] | -He’s a possible. -Jesus. | 他也有机会 -天啊 |
[44:32] | Greg. | 格雷格 |
[44:36] | Would you vote for Connor? | 你会给康纳投票吗 |
[44:38] | Me? Would I…-Honestly? | 我吗 我会不会… 老实说… |
[44:42] | -Honestly, yeah? I… | 老实说 我. |
[44:45] | It depends, I think. | 看情况吧 我觉得.. |
[44:48] | I think I could see myself spoiling my ballot in his favor. | 我能想象自己昧心为他投上一票 |
[44:53] | Depending on the opposition. Yeah. | 取决于对手是谁 |
[44:55] | What do you think, Shiv? | 你怎么认为 小西 |
[44:56] | Is it nuts? | 这么做很疯狂吗 |
[44:58] | I love Con, I do. But | 我喜欢老康 真的 但是. |
[44:59] | if we’re talking about this seriously, I think we have to… | 要是认真的话 我觉得我们得.. |
[45:03] | look at Salgado. | 考虑一下萨尔加多 |
[45:04] | -Can I bring him up here? -Oh, come on. | 我能把他带上来吗 -算了吧 |
[45:07] | Hugo, call Boyer. | 雨果 打给鲍耶尔 |
[45:09] | Okay. If she’s bringing up Soggy Salgado | 好吧 要是她把闷逼萨尔加多带上来 |
[45:11] | then I wanna see if we can tame Mencken. Okay? | 那我想看看我们能否驯服门肯 好吗 |
[45:13] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 真他妈服了 |
[45:15] | Speakerphone. | 开免提 |
[45:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[45:21] | Hi. Dave, | 你好 戴夫 |
[45:23] | it’s Logan. | 我是洛根 |
[45:25] | How are you? | 你好吗 |
[45:26] | Good, Logan. How are you? | 很好 洛根 你怎么样 |
[45:29] | Oh, I’m fine. We’re all fine. | 我很好 我们都很好 |
[45:31] | I’m here in my suite. | 我现在在套房里 |
[45:33] | Would you fancy stopping by? | 你想顺道过来坐坐吗 |
[45:36] | It’s pretty late, Logan. | 很晚了 洛根 |
[45:42] | But sure. Sure. | 不过…好吧 |
[45:44] | Great, great. And, Dave, listen… | 太棒了 戴夫 听我说. |
[45:47] | my fridge is bare. | 我的冰箱空了 |
[45:50] | I don’t suppose you could run me over a Coke? | 你能帮我带罐可乐上来吗 |
[45:53] | Did you mean to call room service? | 你是说 叫客房服务吗 |
[45:56] | If you don’t have a Coke | 你要是没有可乐 |
[45:58] | is there something else? | 有别的什么吗 |
[46:00] | Yes. | 什么 |
[46:02] | Could you fire the Deputy Attorney General? | 你能开除司法部副部长吗 |
[46:08] | Fire the Deputy Attorney General? | 开除司法部副部长 |
[46:12] | I’m kidding. Come on over. | 我说笑的 过来吧 |
[46:17] | Have a chat. | 我们聊一聊 |
[46:18] | If it’s convenient. | 要是你方便的话 |
[46:20] | Sure, I’ll be over in a few minutes. | 好的 我一会儿就到 |
[46:23] | Thank you, Hugo. | 谢谢 雨果 |
[46:24] | Take the boy and go. Yeah. | 带那个孩子走吧 -好的 |
[46:29] | I will go. I just wanna say, I think… | 我…我会走的 我只是想说 我想… |
[46:34] | I think I owe it to my country to say. | 我…为了我的国家 我得说 |
[46:38] | I don’t think you should crown or make Connor president. | 我觉得你不该让康纳坐上皇…当总统 |
[46:43] | That’s it. Thank you. Goodnight. Sorry. | 就这样 谢谢 晚安 抱歉 |
[46:47] | So what do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[46:56] | -Let me think. -Yeah. Take your time. | -让我考虑一下 -好的 你慢慢考虑 |
[46:58] | -I see. It’s tough for you. -Yeah. | 我知道 这对你来说不容易 是啊 |
[47:00] | You know, my dad seems powerful. | 我爸爸看起来很强势 |
[47:03] | Shiv seems safe, | 小西让你很有安全感 |
[47:05] | but… | 但是.. |
[47:09] | I don’t know. You think she’ll still be there | 我不知道 你觉得她还会等在那吗 |
[47:11] | waiting for you after prison? | 等你出狱 |
[47:16] | How exactly does it work if I do come over to you? | 到底会怎样 要是我 |
[47:20] | I mean, how is it better | 我是说…怎么可能更好 |
[47:24] | for me when I tell my wife | 让我告诉我妻子.. |
[47:26] | whom I love | 我爱的人 |
[47:27] | and this family, that I’m turning against them? | 还有这个家 说我背叛了他们 |
[47:30] | How? | 怎么可能 |
[47:33] | She’ll respect you. | 她会尊重你 |
[47:35] | Tell her, “What’s she doing?” Bring her over. | 质问她到底在干什么 把她拉拢过来 |
[47:36] | Logan goes down. | 让洛根退位 |
[47:38] | Shiv knows who the fucking man is. | 小西会知道 谁才是真男人 |
[47:43] | Come on, man. | 来吧 老弟 |
[47:45] | But have… and I don’t mean to be insulting, but… | 但是…我不是有意侮辱你 但是 |
[47:48] | having been around a bit… | 相处了一阵子 |
[47:52] | my hunch… | 我预感 |
[47:55] | is that you’re going to get fucked. | 你会完蛋的 |
[47:57] | Because I’ve seen you get fucked a lot | 因为我见你搞砸过很多次 |
[48:00] | and I’ve never seen Logan get fucked once. | 而我从没见洛根搞砸过一次 |
[48:14] | Nice. Classy. | 真好 真有风度 |
[48:19] | Yeah. | 行 |
[48:21] | Okay, I gotta go. | 好 我得走了 |
[48:22] | Do you know what they’re doing up in his suite? | 你知道他们 在楼上套房 做什么吗 |
[48:26] | They’re picking the next president. | 他们在选下一届总统 |
[48:51] | -Greg! -Greg! | 格雷格 格雷格 |
[48:55] | fuck Greenpeace! | “绿色和平”去死 |
[48:58] | -Greg! -Greg! | 格雷格 格雷格 |
[48:59] | No | 不… |
[49:00] | -Greg! -Greg! …. -I am all right | 格雷格 格雷格 -我没事 |
[49:03] | Okay | 好了 |
[49:18] | Obviously, we take the integrity | 很显然 我们很注重 |
[49:20] | of the Justice Department very seriously | 司法部的完整性 |
[49:22] | but there is always the question of overreach. | 但 总是有僭越的问题 |
[49:25] | So, yeah, on tech, I mean, the strategy is clear. | 所以 是的 针对科技公司的策略很明确 |
[49:30] | I hear you about GoJo. | 我听到你说的有关 Gojo 公司的想法了 |
[49:33] | I personally don’t think there would be | 我个人认为 不会有 |
[49:35] | any regulatory issues. | 任何监管方面的问题 |
[49:39] | Well… | 好吧 |
[49:40] | thank you, Dave. | 谢谢你 戴夫 |
[49:42] | Thank you, Mr. Vice President. | 谢谢你 副总统先生 |
[49:45] | You’ve given us a lot to think about. | 你给了我们许多想法 |
[49:48] | -Great to see you again. -You, too. | 很高兴再见到你 -我也是 |
[49:51] | Wonderful to see you again, my very good adversary. | 真高兴再见到你 我的好对手 |
[49:57] | So, just wanted to chitchat a little bit. | 就是想稍微聊两句 |
[49:59] | That was funny earlier, you know? | 刚才很有意思 |
[50:01] | You tripping the light fantastic on grandpappy’s nut sack. | 你在老爸的雷区上蹦迪 |
[50:05] | And when I called your dad bullshit? I mean, did that bump? | 我叫你爸狗屁的时候 起作用了吗 |
[50:08] | Oh, yeah, yeah. Never heard that before. | 当然 还用说 以前从来没听过这种话 |
[50:10] | Like, that was hardcore and junk. | 那场景简直是硬核加炮弹 |
[50:12] | ‘Cause the thing is, this monkey don’t dance. | 情况是这样的 这只猴子不会跳舞[我不耍花招] |
[50:14] | -This monkey right here? -Yeah. | 你这只猴子吗 -对 |
[50:15] | This dancing monkey in Dad’s bathroom doesn’t dance? | 这只 等在爸的卫生间里的 跳舞猴子 不会跳舞吗 |
[50:18] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[50:22] | So | 所以. |
[50:23] | I did wanna talk to you about something. | 我确实想跟你聊些事 |
[50:25] | And fuck it, I’ll just come out and say it. | 管他的 我直接说吧 |
[50:27] | Fascists are kind of cool. | 法西斯主义有点酷 |
[50:30] | But not really, so is that like a problem, a thing? | 但也不太酷 所以 这对你来说问题大吗 |
[50:34] | Seriously? Me? I just… | 真的吗 问我的想法的话 |
[50:38] | I don’t have a lot of boundaries. | 我没什么界限 |
[50:40] | St. Augustine, Thomas Aquinas | 奥古斯丁[古罗马思想家] 托马斯·阿奎纳[意大利神学家] |
[50:42] | Schumacher, I’ll borrow from anyone. | 舒马赫[经济学家] 我乐意引用任何人的话语 |
[50:44] | And, you know, | 你知道 |
[50:45] | if Franco or H or Travis Bickle had a good pitch fuck it, | 如果 特拉维斯·比克尔 [电影 出租车司机 主角] 的论点好 |
[50:49] | I’m a Man for All Seasons. | 我也引用 因为我通吃 |
[50:53] | “H”? You know, there was a very naughty boy named H… | 有个非常淘气的小男孩也叫 H [希特勒] |
[50:55] | I’m a fully-fledged, small D democrat. | 我是个羽翼丰满的民主党人士 |
[50:58] | A well-regulated election | 一场规范的选举 |
[51:00] | is a transmission frequency for God’s grace. | 是上帝恩典的一个信号 |
[51:03] | Holy shit. You really are a Christian, aren’t you? | 见鬼了 你真的是基督教徒 |
[51:05] | Well, no… My only thing is like who’s the stakeholder, right? | 不是的 不是 我唯一关心的是 谁是利益方 |
[51:08] | I’ve been tending, you know, my little garden | 我已经悉心呵护 |
[51:10] | for like a hundred years, and then… | 我的小花园 快一百年了 然后 |
[51:14] | 40 new guys show up in the back of a truck | 四十个陌生人从一辆卡车后面下来 |
[51:17] | playing their boom box | 扛着手提式大型录音机 |
[51:20] | and it’s put to a vote, | 举行了场投票 |
[51:21] | and they decide to give my farm to them. I mean… | 随后他们决定把我的农场给他们 |
[51:24] | I’m like, “What… So sorry, what happened?” | 我就..“打扰一下刚才发生了什么” |
[51:27] | Maybe you have to put in, right, | 也许你应该在收获前 |
[51:28] | before you get to take out? Yeah. | 先播种 对吧 -是的 |
[51:31] | Okay. Well then, you know who gets to… | 好吧 你知道的…谁能 |
[51:35] | who gets to join? | 谁能加入呢 |
[51:37] | Well…people trust people who look like them. | 这个嘛.. 人们相信跟自己相像的人 |
[51:41] | That’s just a scientific fact. | 这是有科学依据的 |
[51:42] | They will give more tax dollars to help them. | 他们会提供更多税款来帮助他们 |
[51:45] | Now, | 现在 |
[51:46] | you can integrate new elements, of course but come on, man, | 你可以加入新元素 随你便 但拜托 兄弟 |
[51:50] | slowly. | 慢点来 |
[51:51] | I mean, fuck! | 恕我直言 操 |
[51:54] | -I like this country. | 我喜欢这个国家 |
[51:55] | -Yeah. Let’s just take a beat | 当然 -我们暂缓一下 |
[51:57] | before we fundamentally alter its composition. | 再来从本质上改变它的构成 |
[52:01] | Yeah. | 好 |
[52:03] | And in terms of, you know | 就一件事而言 |
[52:05] | this here… there’s a thing here, right? | 这个…这里是有问题的 对吧 |
[52:07] | And I get it, | 我理解你 你是… |
[52:08] | you’re fucking 6G, and we’re Betamax. | 你是6G 我们是盒式录像机 |
[52:11] | But, you know, you need us, I think. | 但你知道的 你需要我们 大概吧 |
[52:14] | Our news, our viewers. Those fucking almost-deads. | 我们的新闻 我们的观众 那些老不死的 |
[52:16] | That’s a big slice of pie. | 这可是块很大的蛋糕 |
[52:18] | Well, if I’m the nominee | 如果提名了我 |
[52:20] | are any of them really gonna vote against me? | 他们真的会有人投反对票吗 |
[52:22] | No, but… | 不会 但是 |
[52:24] | you know, it’s going to be a fucking shit show | 到了大会开始那天 一定会是一场 |
[52:26] | going into the convention. | 精彩的”大戏” |
[52:27] | I think you could really use our push. | 我觉得你真的需要我们推你一把 |
[52:29] | I think you could use mine. | 我觉得你们也需要我 |
[52:32] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[52:39] | Where are you in all this? | 你在这场戏里的角色是什么 |
[52:40] | Me, Roman? | 我 罗曼吗 |
[52:42] | You know… | 你知道的 |
[52:46] | -I’m creeping on the come-up. -Oh, yeah? | 我在爬升 -是吗 |
[52:48] | Yeah. I’ve got some ideas for ATN, you know? | 是的 我对泛美的未来有些想法 |
[52:50] | Sluice out the fucking porridge and add some sriracha. | 冲掉米粥 [取消乏味的节目] 加点辣椒酱[料] |
[52:54] | Poach some of those TikTok psychos, you know? | 挖些抖音上的疯子过来 懂吗 |
[52:56] | E-girls with fucking guns and JUUL pods. | 玩枪 抽电子烟的 擦边女 之类的 |
[52:59] | You know, give me some straight shot blacks and Latinos. | 直接聚焦黑人和拉丁群体 |
[53:02] | No more of this | 不再总是这些 |
[53:04] | fucking pillows and bedpans. | 枕头和便盆[让人昏昏欲睡的屎尿屁] |
[53:05] | You know, we’re strictly bone broth and dick pills. | 我们应该只有骨头汤[或是精液]和伟哥 |
[53:08] | Deep state conspiracy hour | 要有深层国家阴谋论时段 |
[53:10] | but with like a fucking wink, you know, funny. | 但最后 又会对你使个眼色 原来也有搞怪 |
[53:12] | And the whole show | 还要有一部剧… |
[53:14] | is kinda set up for the star | 专为一位新星打造 |
[53:16] | President Jeryd Mencken. | 杰瑞德·门肯总统 |
[53:30] | Knock-knock. | 有人吗 |
[53:46] | Heard you wanted one. | 听说你想要这个 |
[53:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[53:50] | Anointed with a Coke. | 用可乐洗礼 |
[53:58] | That was nice. | 挺好的 |
[54:00] | -He’s nice. -He’s not nice. | 他挺好的 -他..哪里好了 |
[54:03] | -He’s not. -Dad… | 哪里好了 -爸 |
[54:05] | I know we came to market to buy you a nice milk cow | 我知道咱们是来这个市场给你买奶牛的 |
[54:08] | but we found ourselves a fucking T-Rex, okay? | 但我们给咱 淘到了一只霸王龙 |
[54:11] | He’s box office. The guy is fucking diesel. | 他是票房黑马 这家伙真的牛 |
[54:14] | He’s good on camera. He’s fun. He’ll fight. | 他很上镜 又风趣 还有力 |
[54:17] | Viewers will eat from his hand. | 民众会府首帖耳 |
[54:19] | No downside. Oh, yeah. | 无解可击 -可不是 |
[54:20] | Let’s just invade Poland, Dad. No downside. | 那咱们进军波兰吧 爸 还无解可击呢 |
[54:22] | -Oh, Jesus. -No, his chief of staff broke a kid’s jaw at a rally. | 他的幕億长在集会上打破了一个孩子的下巴 |
[54:25] | What | 啥情况 |
[54:26] | If we don’t come to an accommodation | 如果我们调解不了 |
[54:27] | we get outflanked, and we lose the ATN dollar machine | 就会被抢占先机 然后失去泛美的印钞机 |
[54:29] | when we need cash to fight tech, right? And buy GoJo. | 就没法跟科技公司斗了 对吧 还要收购 Gojo 呢 |
[54:33] | Shiv wants her way, I want my way | 小西想让你听她的 我想让你听我的 |
[54:35] | Connor wants his way, so that’s even. | 康纳想让你听他的 我们打成平手 |
[54:36] | It’s not even! My opinion counts for more. | 打什么平手啊 我的观点更重要 |
[54:40] | No, it does. | 真的 事实如此 |
[54:42] | It just fucking does, okay? I know this. I know. | 好吗 我知道 真的 |
[54:43] | People hate him. They fucking hate this guy. | 人们恨他 他们恨死这家伙了 |
[54:46] | You have to look at the climate. | 你们必须看看與论风向 |
[54:49] | Climate said I was going down. | 舆论风向说 我要跨台了 |
[54:53] | Climate said I should just step aside. | 论风向说 我应该退位 |
[55:00] | I guess… | 这样说来. |
[55:02] | I’m a climate denier. | 我总是逆风翱翔 |
[55:07] | -I’m sorry, this is how it happens? | 不好意思 真的要这样吗 |
[55:08] | -Good night. Dad? | 晚安 -爸 |
[55:10] | Come on. He’s just… he’s fucking dangerous. | 爸 拜托 他..他很危险 |
[55:15] | Definitely fucking. | 绝对上床了 [指洛根和凯莉] |
[55:18] | Looks like your polling was off again, Shiv. | 你的民调似乎又一次跌落了小西 |
[55:28] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[55:40] | So, I saw you. | 我昨晚看见你了 |
[55:42] | Looked like you were having a whale of a time | 看来你玩得很痛快 |
[55:44] | flying on the wings of white power. | 借着白男之力飞翔 |
[55:47] | Yeah. Yeah, I was commandeered. | 是 是 我被征用了 |
[55:50] | Did it feel good | 感觉好吗.. |
[55:51] | as the fascists hoisted you aloft | 成为一个法西斯主义升降机 |
[55:54] | like the Stanley Cup? | 像个斯坦利杯 |
[55:55] | So, | 所以… |
[55:56] | Mencken’s gonna take the weekend straw poll | 门肯会参加周末的非正式投票 |
[55:59] | and Petkus has confirmed he’s backing. | 佩特库斯确认他会支持 |
[56:01] | Good. | 好 |
[56:02] | Sunday show pushed him this morning. | 周日节目今早播送了他 |
[56:05] | Well, let’s see if this horse can run. | 我们看看这匹马能不能跑 |
[56:08] | Couldn’t quite…seal the deal, | 还是没能…落实下来 |
[56:11] | and here I was thinking that | 现在 我在想 |
[56:13] | you were gonna be the man to put my dad in prison. | 你会成为那个送我爸坐牢的人 |
[56:15] | -Right. -Siobhan! | 是的 -西沃恩 |
[56:18] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操… |
[56:19] | You take care. Good to see you. | 你保重 幸会 |
[56:21] | We’re doing photos. | 我们要拍照了 |
[56:23] | Family photo. With him? | 全家福 -跟他一起吗 |
[56:25] | No. -No. | 不拍不拍 |
[56:27] | -We’re all in it. Let’s go. | 我们都要拍 走吧 |
[56:30] | We’ve got enough people in the shot. | 画面里人够多了 |
[56:32] | I’m good. | 我就算了 |
[56:36] | Get in the photo, please. | 请你前去拍照 |
[56:43] | Siobhan, are you part of this family or not? | 西沃恩 你还是这个家的一份子吗 |
[56:50] | I’m not standing next to him. | 不站在他旁边 |
[56:53] | I’ll be in the photo, but not right by him. | 我会拍 但不要站在他旁边 |
[56:57] | You win, Pinky. You win. | 你赢了 小宝 |
[57:02] | You did good this weekend, son. | 这周末表现不错 儿子 |
[57:06] | -Next to Congressman. | 请站在议员身边 |
[57:07] | -Mr. Mencken. -Roman. | 门肯先生 -罗曼 |
[57:08] | -Congratulations. -Thank you | 恭喜 -谢谢 |
[57:16] | Okay, everybody, just be casual. Relax. Smile. | 好了 大家伙 随意些 放轻松 微笑 |
[57:20] | Little chin down, Mr. Mencken. Congressman. | 下巴收一下 门肯先…议员 |
[57:22] | And one, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[57:25] | Great! Perfect. Thank you. | 很好 很好 完美 |
[57:27] | -Good. -Super. | 谢谢 很好 |
[57:28] | Great. Okay. | 很好 好了 |
[57:32] | Thank you. Should we get… | 谢谢 我们要不要.. |
[57:33] | Should we get a couple of just… | 我们要不要 |