时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:44] | 仅向执行董事和董事会成员 开放的下车点 感谢配合 | |
[01:57] | Oh, could Logan just get five? | 洛根想耽误你们几分钟 可以吗 |
[02:03] | Welcome. How’s your dad? | 欢迎 你爸还好吗 |
[02:05] | Oh, pretty good. | 挺好的 |
[02:06] | He hopes to make it in person to the next one. | 他希望下次能亲自拜访 |
[02:08] | -Oh, sure. Send him my best. -I will. | 当然 代我向他问好 -我会的 |
[02:10] | But still, you’re here, and that’s nice. | 不过 你来了就很好 |
[02:15] | Thanks. I feel the same way. | 谢谢 我也这么觉得 |
[02:17] | Great. We’re all over the fucking moon. -What is this? | 好极了 大家都乐翻天了吧 -怎么回事 |
[02:19] | -Yeah. So we are in discussions to acquire GoJo. | 当然了 我们正在讨论收购 Gojo |
[02:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:27] | How advanced? Oh, not that advanced. | 进展如何 -没那么快 |
[02:29] | Just getting to outline terms. | 只是在谈框架条款 |
[02:32] | So pretty fucking advanced? | 也就是很有进展的意思了 |
[02:34] | Well, we didn’t wanna bother you until we have some protein. | 没有实质进展 我们也不想打扰二位 |
[02:37] | But we didn’t wanna ambush you in the boardroom. | 但我们也不想在董事会上 打你们个措手不及 |
[02:39] | We wanted to let you know in here. | 我们想 先在这告知你们 |
[02:40] | But you are still ambushing us. | 可你们这还是在搞突袭啊 |
[02:42] | -No… We are not ambushing. | 不不不 我们没有 |
[02:43] | -Well, no, I mean… | 我是说 |
[02:46] | if you jump out on someone on the road in the middle of the night | 如果你半夜突然跳到街上 |
[02:47] | hit them on the head and shout | 打破了别人的脑袋 还大喊 |
[02:50] | “I’m not ambushing you.” It’s still a fucking ambush. | “我没搞突袭” 那也算是突袭 |
[02:52] | I love my business. | 我爱我的事业 |
[02:54] | But we’ve had our throats slit on ads for 20 years. | 但二十年里 我们都被广告业压榨死尽 |
[02:57] | We’re bleeding out. | 我们遍体鳞伤了 |
[02:59] | Another five of cord-cutting | 有线电视服务再停五年 |
[03:01] | and we’ll be dead on the fucking carpet. | 我们就他妈死无葬身之地了 |
[03:05] | This is a transformative deal. | 这是场革命性的交易 |
[03:07] | Yeah, but, just obviously, this is not okay. | 可是 但 这显然…不合理 |
[03:11] | We were supposed to be inside deal-making. | 我们本应该参与交易决策 |
[03:14] | Well, you know, we’re moving very fast | 我们进展太快了 |
[03:16] | and it’s all very sensitive, | 事情很敏感 |
[03:17] | but I assure… -I think they’re assembling. | 但我保证…-他们差不多到齐了 |
[03:18] | -Right. Shall we? | 行 那我们走吧 |
[03:19] | Okay. How will you feel if Matsson starts micro-dosing | 好的 那 如果…马特森又开始药劲上头 |
[03:23] | and tweeting about angels again? | 发 有关天使[投资]的 推文怎么办 |
[03:25] | Matsson’s a visionary. | 马特森是有眼力的人 |
[03:27] | Sure. Because he’s trippin’ balls. | 可不 他都飘飘欲仙了 |
[03:29] | Well, he has a team we can do business with. | 不 他的团队值得我们来合作 |
[03:31] | This is bigger than anything you’ve ever contemplated. | 这事情的重要程度超乎想象 |
[03:34] | It will reshape the company entirely. | 这会重塑整个公司 |
[03:37] | Well, if you guys really, really don’t like it… | 如果你们 真的 真的 不满意… |
[03:43] | sure. Kill it. | 好吧 那就算了 |
[03:46] | Well, we didn’t say that. | 我们可没这么说 |
[03:50] | So? Shall we? Finally? | 那 我们 总算能走了吗 |
[03:52] | Wait, where is Shiv on this? Why isn’t Shiv here? | 小西对此是什么看法 为什么小西不在 |
[03:54] | Oh, because this is just inner circle. | 因为这事仅限集团核心讨论 |
[03:57] | That’s a joke, I’m kidding. | 开玩笑呢 我在开玩笑 |
[03:58] | I think the President will be joining us, so… | 总裁会来参加的 所以… |
[04:10] | -Yeah? -Hey. So… | 什么事 -你好啊 |
[04:12] | I think they’re gonna eat it. | 我觉得他们会接受 |
[04:15] | Sandi is processing, Stewy loves it, | 桑蒂在消化信息 斯图伊很喜欢 |
[04:18] | Roman led. No Karl, no Frank. | 罗曼主导 卡尔 弗兰克都不在 |
[04:20] | Sandi wants your take, | 桑蒂想听你的看法 |
[04:22] | Gerri’s trying to fill your boots | 格丽想要接过你的职责 |
[04:23] | but I don’t think Sandi’s buying it | 可桑蒂似乎不买账 |
[04:24] | and I’m just following them now to the boardroom. | 我正跟着他们去开董事会 |
[04:27] | You in the car? | 你在车里吗 |
[04:29] | No. I’m gonna call in. | 不 我线上参会 |
[04:32] | Well, that works. Is everything okay, honey? | 也可以 没什么事吧 亲爱的 |
[04:34] | Yeah, I just… | 没事 我只是 |
[04:36] | I’m feeling the way I was feeling still, so… | 我还是之前那感觉 所以.. |
[04:40] | What about your mom’s wedding? | 你妈的婚礼 怎样了 |
[04:42] | I’m not feeling great, | 我感觉不太好 |
[04:44] | so there’s nothing really to say. | 所以 没什么好说的 |
[04:46] | Right. | 好吧 好吧 |
[04:48] | Well, maybe you don’t even really need to go. | 可能你根本不需要去呢 |
[04:52] | To Mom’s wedding? | 不去妈的婚礼吗 |
[04:54] | Oh, yeah. | 对啊 |
[04:55] | fuck that, I’d never hear the end of it. | 绝对不行 她会叨叨一辈子的 |
[04:57] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[04:58] | So, the board members not physically available | 那么 没法到会的董事会成员 |
[05:01] | will be joining by phone | 将通过电话参会 |
[05:02] | including Siobhan Roy, who sends her apologies | 包括西沃恩·罗伊 她向各位表达歉意 |
[05:05] | she’s working on strategy. | 她在研究策略 |
[05:07] | And Kendall Roy… -Hey. | 以及肯德尔·罗伊. -大家好 |
[05:08] | -Hey. And Kendall Roy who’s not attending due to illness. | 好的 肯德尔·罗伊因病无法参会 |
[05:13] | -And we’re gonna lead off… -That’s not actually true. | 那我们就开始… 一派胡言 |
[05:17] | And we’re gonna lead off with an update | 那我们就首先讨论 |
[05:18] | on the promising developments in the ongoing investigation | 正在顺利进行的调查的最新进展 |
[05:22] | from which portion of the meeting | 这部分会议的内容 |
[05:24] | Kendall and Logan Roy are recused. Hence… | 肯德尔和洛根·罗伊是被要求回避的 |
[05:28] | and then we’ll move on to discuss acquisitions. | 然后我们将会讨论收购事宜 |
[05:32] | Is he gonna watch? | 他就这么看着吗 |
[05:34] | I feel like I’m taking a shit in the Guggenheim, y’all. | 我觉得自己像是在古根海姆博物馆拉屎 朋友们 |
[05:36] | Could we make a note in the minutes that he’s watching us? | 我们能在会议记录里写 他在监视我们吗 |
[05:50] | Hey, I know you. | 你好啊 我认识你 |
[05:51] | Didn’t you used to be Siobhan Roy? | 我记得你以前好像是西沃恩·罗伊吧 |
[05:54] | You sounded dumb at the board meeting. | 你在董事会上 听着像个傻子 |
[05:56] | At least I showed up. What were you doing? | 至少我出现了 你干吗去了 |
[05:59] | Brunching with some other sock puppet girl-boss presidents? | 和别的傀儡女总裁吃了早午餐吗 |
[06:03] | You haven’t got a date? | 你没人约吗 拉亚 [邀请制社交平台] 上面 |
[06:05] | Did no one on Raya wanna come to Italy and sit on your Ricotta dick? | 没人愿意来意大利 骑在你软趴趴的鸡巴上吗 |
[06:10] | So? Just to say, I had… Peter Onions rat-fucked. | 这么说吧 我暗中调查了一下彼得·洋葱 |
[06:15] | Oh, what a lovely wedding present. | 多好的结婚礼物啊 |
[06:17] | The guy’s a fucking slime badger. | 那家伙就是块狗皮膏药 |
[06:22] | Three bankruptcies, two marriages, four children | 三次破产 两次婚姻 四个孩子 |
[06:24] | and five shell companies. | 还有五家空壳公司 |
[06:26] | He’s a big investor in shitty nursing homes | 他是一家垃圾疗养院的大股东 |
[06:29] | tipping applesauce down their gullets | 把苹果酱倒进老人的食道 |
[06:30] | and telling them they had a four-course dinner. | 还骗他们说 吃的是四道菜的大餐 |
[06:32] | -All the hits. -Yup. | 总是这样 -没错 |
[06:33] | So, I’ve asked Mom if we can talk to her | 所以我问了妈妈 能不能和她谈谈 |
[06:37] | and I think we should do it together. | 我们应该一起去 |
[06:41] | Do what? | 去干吗 |
[06:43] | “Do what?” like… | 还“去干吗“啊 就 |
[06:45] | ask her if she should be doing this, you know. | 问她到底该不该结这个婚 |
[06:48] | It’s like, five months since Rory was supposed to move in. | 从罗里本该搬过来才过了五个月 |
[06:51] | Whatever. | 管他呢 |
[06:53] | Or we can at least | 或者我们至少 |
[06:55] | check that she’s getting a prenup. | 看她有没有签婚前协议 |
[06:57] | You know, there’s a lot of shit in there from the divorce | 离婚要涉及到的破事可多了 |
[06:59] | the holding company and everything. | 控股公司之类的 |
[07:01] | And the guy is clearly on the make, so, yeah? | 这家伙显然是有所图谋 所以 要出手吗 |
[07:05] | fuck it. | 管他的 |
[07:07] | So… fuck it? | 真..管他的 |
[07:10] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:11] | She’s probably in sexual thrall to him | 她可能成了他的性奴 |
[07:13] | he’s driving her wild with his sugar dick | 他的大屌让她疯狂 |
[07:15] | and so there’s nothing that we can do. | 好极了 -所以我们无能为力 |
[07:18] | All right, fine. | 好吧 |
[07:19] | Let him kill her for her emeralds | 那就任他 为了绿宝石杀掉她 |
[07:21] | and screw us out of the fucking firm see if I care. | 然后把我们赶出公司 我不介意 |
[07:23] | Hey, Rome? About the deal? | 小罗 关于那笔交易 |
[07:25] | I was talking to Karl and Frank. | 我跟卡尔和弗兰克谈过 |
[07:27] | Yeah, no, but you’re not really a part of that, either of you. | 行 但你其实不算内部的一员 你俩都不算 |
[07:30] | Well, I am. | 我算 |
[07:31] | Well, I can’t quite fire you yet, Shiv | 我现在还不能解雇你 小西 |
[07:34] | because I’m still a little bit scared of you. | 因为我还有点害怕你 |
[07:36] | But my thinking is when I take over | 可我的想法是 等我接手 |
[07:38] | I’m gonna put you in the office next to mine | 我要把你放在我隔壁的办公室 |
[07:40] | and you’re gonna be my sexy secretary. | 让你做我的性感秘书 |
[07:42] | The fuck is wrong with you? | 你他妈什么毛病 |
[07:44] | I dunno. We’re working on it. | 我不知道 我们也在研究 |
[07:47] | Ongoing process. | 正在进行时 |
[08:06] | -Welcome. Follow me. -Let’s go. | 欢迎 跟着我 |
[08:26] | Just a minute. | 稍等一下 |
[08:27] | -Hello. -Hey, Mom. | 你好 你好 妈 |
[08:29] | Hello, welcome all. | 你好 欢迎你们 |
[08:31] | Goodness me. | 我的天啊 |
[08:32] | Did you just come back from the front? | 你是刚从前线回来吗 |
[08:35] | Yeah. Just felt like it. | 对 是这种感觉 |
[08:38] | It’s dripping down. | 正准备抛下一切 |
[08:39] | It’s nice. | 挺好的 |
[08:42] | Hello, darlings. How are you? | 你好 宝贝们 你们好吗 |
[08:45] | How lovely to see you. | 见到你们真高兴 |
[08:47] | Don’t you look lovely? | 你看起来真帅气 |
[08:49] | So, you’re all going to be taken up to the house. | 你们都会被带进房子 |
[08:55] | -I’ll be there in a minute, guys. | 我很快过去 孩子们 |
[08:59] | You look rather tired. | 你看起来很累 |
[09:02] | Thanks. You wanted a word? | 谢谢 要聊聊吗 |
[09:03] | Right. Yes. | 对 是的 |
[09:05] | So listen, what I wanted to ask you | 听着 我想问你的是 |
[09:07] | you’ll see when you go up to the house | 你去房子那 就能看到 |
[09:09] | that Peter has printed out | 彼得打印出来的 |
[09:11] | this awful sort of itinerary of events. | 满满当当的 可怕日程安排 |
[09:14] | Welcoming and the rehearsals, | 欢迎仪式 然后排练 |
[09:17] | and the ceremonies, and… | 还有正式典礼 还有 |
[09:19] | And | 还有 |
[09:20] | I wondered if we couldn’t slightly divvy them up? | 我在想 能不能稍微分摊一下 |
[09:26] | -As in? -As in… | 分摊什么 -分摊 |
[09:30] | your father would rather not as I understand it, | 据我所知 你父亲不想 |
[09:33] | be together with you as far as possible. | 和你待一起 离得越远越好 |
[09:36] | And so, | 所以… |
[09:37] | what is your son getting | 你儿子会得到什么 |
[09:40] | and what is your ex-husband, who you hate, getting? | 你痛恨的前夫 又会得到什么 |
[09:43] | Please don’t get on your high horse. | 请不要这么盛气凌人 |
[09:46] | It’s not me, I don’t mind. It’s | 不是我的意思 我不在乎 是那位.. |
[09:48] | “Bridezilla.” | 难缠的新郎 |
[09:50] | He’s got his heart set | 他一心想着 |
[09:51] | on having all the important people at his wedding. | 请所有重要人物参加他的婚礼 |
[09:54] | -He’s such a little tart. | 真是个小骚包 |
[09:55] | -Well, I don’t know if that works. | 我不知道这样是否行得通 |
[09:57] | Please, have a think. | 拜托 考虑一下 |
[09:58] | And I’ll still see you tons. | 我们还有很多见面的机会 |
[10:02] | Yeah? | 对吗 |
[10:06] | Peter! | 彼得 |
[10:07] | Come and say hello to Kendall. | 过来和肯德尔打个招呼 |
[10:13] | Kendall, like the mint cake. | 肯德尔像块薄荷糕 |
[10:15] | -Yeah. Pleased to meet you. -Absolutely. | 很高兴见到你 -彼此彼此 |
[10:18] | Okay. Mom, I’ll check the schedule, | 好了 妈 我看看行程表 |
[10:20] | maybe see you next month. | 也许下个月再见吧 |
[10:22] | -Come on, don’t be so dramatic. -Nice to meet you. | 拜托 别这么夸张 很高兴见到你 |
[10:24] | It’s gonna be about four hours, Kendall. | 就四个小时而已 肯德尔 |
[10:57] | -Hello. -Hello. | 你好 |
[10:58] | Hello, I’m Gerri Kellman. How… | 你好 我是格丽·吉尔曼 |
[11:01] | -I am Viola. -Nice to meet you. -Nice to meet you. | 我是维奥拉 很高兴见到你 -很高兴见到你 |
[11:02] | -This is very nice. | 这里真不错 |
[11:09] | What a place. | 好地方 |
[11:11] | Italy! Pizza, pasta, and Popes. | 意大利披萨 意大利面 和教皇 |
[11:15] | You ever met the Pope, Con? | 你见过教皇吗 老康 |
[11:17] | Yeah. | 见过 |
[11:18] | I met one, | 见过一位 |
[11:20] | couple of popes back, with Dad. | 几任之前的教皇 和我爸一起 |
[11:22] | He was a real full-fat Pope. | 他是个纯正的教皇 |
[11:26] | Complete Pope. | 十足的教皇 |
[11:28] | Very religious. | 十分虔诚 |
[11:29] | I guess he really drank the Kool Aid, huh? | 他被彻底洗脑了 对吧 |
[11:34] | Wow. It’s pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[11:37] | Everything okay, Con? | 一切都好吧 老康 |
[11:39] | Yup. Yeah. | 还好 挺好 |
[11:42] | Just | 只是 |
[11:44] | the guy from Politico… asking regarding his piece, | 政客网那人在问 有关他报道的事 |
[11:48] | your full name and, like, your employment history | 你的全名 工作经历 |
[11:52] | -and whatnot. -Oh, right. | 之类的东西 -好吧 |
[11:53] | -You think he’s digging? -Might be friendly. | 你觉得他是想挖猛料吗 -也许只是出于好意 |
[11:56] | But, you know, | 但是 你知道的 |
[11:58] | probably not. What do you think? | 也许不是 你觉得呢 |
[11:59] | Yeah, it’s probably friendly. | 对 也许是好意吧 |
[12:01] | Because journalists are so fucking friendly | 因为根据我的经验 |
[12:03] | in my experience. | 记者都太他妈友善了 |
[12:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[12:17] | Hey. | 你好 |
[12:18] | Going to the welcome drinks? | 要去欢迎酒会吗 |
[12:19] | Sure. Let me just check on Laurie | 当然 我先跟劳里待一会儿 |
[12:23] | and then you and I can put our heads together on the GoJo price. | 然后我和你可以集思广益一下 Gojo 的价码 |
[12:25] | It’s ticking up, but nothing scary. | 好的 -时间紧迫 但没什么好怕的 |
[12:27] | Laurie… | 劳里 劳里 劳里 |
[12:28] | You just will not stop going on about him. | 你总是没完没了地念切他 |
[12:30] | I think you’re obsessed, and frankly, it’s disgusting. | 我觉得你走火入魔了 坦白说 这很恶心 |
[12:33] | Laurie? We’re gonna walk down. | 劳里 我们要下去了 |
[12:34] | -Can you catch up? -Yeah. | 你能跟上吗 -好的 可以 |
[12:36] | -Okay. -Okay. Cool. | 好的 很好 |
[12:38] | Okay. So look, | 好了 所以 听着 |
[12:39] | I need to talk to you. Hi. | 我得跟你谈谈 -好 |
[12:42] | -I need to ask you something. -Okay. | 我…我有事情要问你 -好的 |
[12:47] | I need you to stop sending me the items. | 你别再给我发那些..东西了 |
[12:53] | The which? | 哪些东西 |
[12:56] | The dick pics? | 我的屌照吗 |
[12:59] | -Don’t want pictures of my dick? | 你…不想看我鸡巴的照片吗 |
[13:01] | -No. Okay. | 不想 -好吧 |
[13:04] | -Kind of offended. Are you sure? | 有被冒犯到 你确定吗 |
[13:05] | -Yes, I’m sure. -Okay. | 是的 我确定 -好的 |
[13:06] | -I’m fucking serious, Roman. | 我他妈是认真的 罗曼 |
[13:07] | I’m not so sure, I feel like you do want them | 我不太确定 我觉得你其实想看 |
[13:10] | but you’re being kind of typically minxy. | 你这是典型的欲擒故纵 |
[13:12] | I think this happens when you’re under pressure or… | 我姑且认为 你压力大时会这样… |
[13:16] | but you need to find some other outlet, Roman. | 但 你得找找别的宣泄出口 罗曼 |
[13:19] | Look at you, trying to get inside my head. | 看看你 想要揣测我的想法 |
[13:21] | Don’t open Pandora’s Box. | 不要打开潘多拉的盒子 |
[13:23] | There’s just more dicks in there. | 里面只有更多的鸡巴 |
[13:37] | Okay, she has a lovely house, quite. | 不 她的房子很漂亮 非常 |
[13:39] | Hey, mother. -Sorry. | 你好 妈妈 抱歉 |
[13:41] | -Roman! -Hi. | 罗曼 -你好 |
[13:42] | -Hello. | 你好 |
[13:44] | -Roman, you know Peter. | 罗曼 你认识彼得的 |
[13:46] | Yup. | 是的 -是的 |
[13:47] | Peter, Roman’s worried in case I’m throwing myself away. | 彼得 罗曼担心我要失去自我了 |
[13:51] | He thinks I’m in thrall to you. | 他觉得 我为你神魂颠倒 |
[13:53] | Other way around. | 恰恰相反 |
[13:56] | Well, how you doing? | 你怎么样 |
[13:58] | Very excited about all this. | 对于这一切 非常兴奋 |
[13:59] | Yeah, yeah, of course. Me too. | 是的 是的 当然 我也是 |
[14:02] | And how’s business? | 还有 生意怎么样 |
[14:03] | I hear you’re big in the old Silvery Gulags? | 听说你的银发“古拉格劳改营“办得风生水起啊 |
[14:07] | Yes. Helping to turn around a nursing home group. | 是的 在帮助一个养老院集团扭亏为盈 |
[14:10] | We… It’s very rewarding. | 我们..这很有意义 |
[14:12] | Come in… | 参与其中… |
[14:13] | look at the operations, trim the fat. | 监督它的运作 裁减冗员 |
[14:15] | -Yeah. -He means the nurses. | 是的 -他指的是护士 |
[14:18] | She’s very rude. I don’t know why I put up with it. | 她很失礼 也不知道我怎么能忍受的 |
[14:21] | And I’m very rude to you too. | 我对你也很失礼 |
[14:25] | He is awful, I can obviously see that. | 他很糟糕 我看得出来 |
[14:28] | No. No… not at all. He’s actually just your type. | 不不不 一点也不 他正是你喜欢的类型 |
[14:30] | Another in the line of post-dad posh, English phonies. | 继爸之后 又一个上流社会的英国伪君子 |
[14:34] | He’s not posh. His father’s a doctor. | 他不属于上流社会 他父亲是名医生 |
[14:37] | Bought all his own furniture. | 自力更生[自己买家具] |
[14:39] | Yeah, he’s a grasping little scholarship boy. | 靠奖学金为生的贪婪男孩 |
[14:41] | Well, take it easy there, Mother. | 好了 口下留情 妈妈 |
[14:43] | That’s my stepfather you’re talking about. | 你说的可是我的继父 |
[14:46] | He’s forcing me into all of this, this Toscana bit. | 都是他逼我的 举办什么托斯卡纳婚礼 |
[14:50] | But he is tremendous fun. I mean, look at him | 但他确实十分有趣!! 他 |
[14:52] | fizzing away over there like a bottle of cheap prosecco. | 像瓶廉价的普罗塞克葡萄酒一样 斯斯冒泡 |
[14:56] | Very cheap. | 非常廉价 |
[14:59] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[15:02] | Well, you know that I’m not a big one for saying things | 你知道 我不善言辞 |
[15:07] | but I’m just gonna say, are you… | 但我想说你 |
[15:11] | Are you sure? The guy has, like, four kids. | 你确定吗 这家伙有四个孩子 |
[15:13] | He’s got a lot more than that, my darling. | 可不止那些 亲爱的 |
[15:15] | Oh, great. That’s fantastic. | 很好 太棒了 |
[15:17] | There’s a prenup though, right? | 你们有婚前协议的 对吧 |
[15:19] | Oh, come on. Don’t be so unromantic. | 拜托 别这么没情调 |
[15:21] | Mom, just… I’m concerned that maybe you’re rushing this. | 妈妈 只是… 我担心你操之过急了 |
[15:25] | So what do you expect me survive on? | 那你想让我靠什么活下去 |
[15:27] | Macaroni and memorial services? | 通心粉和追悼会吗 |
[15:34] | Excuse me for a second. | 失陪一下 |
[15:42] | So? | 所以呢 |
[15:43] | Yeah, she says she can’t | 是啊 她说她不能 |
[15:46] | live off macaroni and memorial services. | 靠通心粉和追悼会活下去 |
[15:49] | Wow, poor old Eleanor Rigby wants to eat dick and drink champagne | 可怜的埃莉诺·里戈比 想要翻云覆雨 |
[15:51] | for the rest of her life instead? | 喝香槟度过余生吗 |
[15:53] | Yeah. Apparently we’re meant to hate Peter | 显然 我们讨厌彼得 |
[15:56] | because he was smart enough to get a scholarship | 是因为他够聪明 能拿到奖学金 |
[15:58] | and bought his own furniture. | 还能自力更生 |
[16:01] | What else do we got? Any requests? | 还有什么 有…有什么要求吗 |
[16:04] | -Any offers? -No, not really. | 有邀约吗 -没有 并没有 |
[16:07] | There’s a sit-down, | 有一个座谈会 |
[16:08] | like a podcast | 类似播客.. |
[16:10] | that’s basically like | 基本上就像… -好的 |
[16:11] | ex-Globe journalists who are doing sort of like a… | 类似前环球报记者做的.. |
[16:15] | kind of like the Kennedys. | 类似肯尼迪家族的报道 |
[16:17] | Curse of the Roys, deep dive. | 罗伊的诅咒 “深度报道” |
[16:19] | They’re doing Connor’s mom, and… | 他们在调查康纳的妈妈 还有 |
[16:22] | your dad and someone named Rose | 你爸和一个叫露丝的人 |
[16:23] | and then the tabloid suicides. | 还有小报自杀事件 |
[16:26] | There’s like a kid who was bullied | 那个被霸凌的孩子 |
[16:27] | and was it an accident or did he kill himself? | 是意外死亡 还是自杀 |
[16:30] | He was the caterer at your sister’s wedding, I guess. | 他好像是你妹妹婚礼上的侍应生 |
[16:32] | You know about this? | 你知道这件事吗 |
[16:35] | Sure. | 当然 |
[16:36] | Right, so they’re spraying requests around the whole family. | 好的 所以他们在向整个家族的人发送请求 |
[16:41] | Maybe | 也许 |
[16:43] | keep tabs on that one. -Okay? -Okay. | 盯紧这个内容 好吗 -好的 |
[16:45] | fucking bottom feeders. | 这些卑鄙小人们 |
[16:48] | So, unless it’s weird, I might fuck off? | 那 没事的话 我可以先滚吗 |
[16:50] | Yeah. Whatever. | 好 随便你 |
[16:51] | Clock the fuck off. Okay. | 下班滚蛋吧 -好的 |
[17:01] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[17:03] | -Very nice. How we doing? -Yeah. | 不错 我们还好吗 |
[17:05] | -Good, great. Yeah. -Absolutely. | 很好 很棒啊 |
[17:07] | -Yeah. -I’m great. | 我很好 |
[17:09] | Oh, shit. | 糟了 |
[17:10] | -Phone stuff. Yeah… -Yeah. Sorry. | 手机总不让人消停 -对 抱歉 |
[17:11] | No, no, go for it. | 没事 没事 去吧 |
[17:18] | Well, congratulations, Greg. | 谢谢你 -恭喜你啊 格雷格 |
[17:20] | Yeah. Punching above your weight? | 是啊 和你不是一个量级的 癞蛤蟆想吃天鹅肉 |
[17:23] | Oh, Comfry? | 你说小康吗 |
[17:25] | Oh, yeah… | 对 对啊 |
[17:27] | Yeah, I like her. | 对 我喜欢她 |
[17:29] | I do wonder… | 但 我在想.. |
[17:31] | Can you hold this? -…is there depth there? | 能帮我拿着吗 这段感情有交心吗 |
[17:33] | -Sure. Like is… I don’t… Like, is there substance? | 当然 -就是…我不知道…是有意义的吗 |
[17:37] | Depth? | 交心 |
[17:38] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[17:40] | The man dying of thirst | 一个近乎渴死的男人 |
[17:41] | is suddenly a mineral water critic? | 瞬间变成了矿泉水评论家 |
[17:43] | Does Comfry not sate your lust for wisdom, Greg? | 小康没有满足你对智慧的渴望吗 格雷格 |
[17:47] | Such a shame Sontag’s not still alive. | 真遗憾 桑塔格[作家] 不在世了 |
[17:49] | You could take her to the drive-though. | 不然你就能带她体验下 得来速麦当劳汽车餐厅了 |
[17:51] | Maybe I wonder | 或是 我在想 |
[17:52] | when she gets to know the “real me” | 一旦她认识到“真实的我” |
[17:56] | will she stick around? | 她还会留在我身边吗 |
[17:57] | Well, I guess either way if doesn’t work out, | 我觉得 不管怎样 就算成不了 |
[17:59] | she’s a great date ladder. | 她是个很棒的约会敲门砖 |
[18:01] | Excuse me? As in… | 什.. 什么意.. 意思 |
[18:04] | Well, you know, people will see her with you. | 就是当别人看到你们在一起 |
[18:06] | And no offense, but they’ll say, | 无意冒犯啊 他们会说 |
[18:08] | “What the fuck’s going on there?” | 这他妈的什么情况 |
[18:11] | -“Why is he with her?” | 他凭什么站在她身边 |
[18:12] | -Yes. Yeah. Yeah, I’m aware of what you’re saying. | 是的 我明白 你们的意思 |
[18:14] | -Yeah. Okay. -It still could work for you. | 好的 -对 你还是有好处的 |
[18:16] | Date ladder. Play the date ladder game. | 约会敲门砖 这游戏不错 |
[18:21] | What about her? | 那…她怎么样 |
[18:22] | She looks nice. -Yeah. | 她看起来不错 -确实 |
[18:25] | -Yeah. -I mean, yeah, why not? | 是啊 有何不可呢 |
[18:26] | -She’s pretty. -She is very pretty. | 她很漂亮 -她确实非常漂亮 |
[18:28] | -She is also a princess or a duchess or something, | 她还是个公主或女伯爵什么的 |
[18:30] | but sure. Yeah. | 是吗 -可以啊 是啊 |
[18:31] | -Why not? -What? Why not? | 为什么不呢 有何不可呢 |
[18:33] | We put a man on the moon. | 我们都把人送上月球了 |
[18:40] | -Okay. -Okay. Wow. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[18:41] | Poor woman, she probably… | 可怜的女人 她可能 |
[18:44] | She thinks she met a fun guy at a wedding. | 她以为自己在婚礼上遇到了有趣的家伙 |
[18:46] | He should be colored red like a dangerous lizard. | 他应该像只危险的蜥蜴一样遍体通红 |
[18:49] | Oh, no, Scary Poppins is on maneuvers. | 别 啊 恐怖保姆开始军事演习了 |
[18:51] | Can you, you know, | 你能… 就是 |
[18:52] | just block me from her? -Blocking you. | 挡住我吗 -挡住你吗 |
[18:54] | You know, she knows that I’m not in a good place | 她知道我目前处境不好 |
[18:56] | and then it’s all | 就会过来给我整一出… |
[18:57] | house of flying daggers, you know. | 十面埋伏 你懂吗 |
[18:59] | -Sure. -“How’s your marriage going? | 当然 -“你的婚姻幸福吗” |
[19:00] | -Are you gonna have children?” | 你有打算要孩子吗 |
[19:01] | -How is your marriage going? | 所以 你的婚姻幸福吗 |
[19:03] | Are you gonna have children? | 你有打算要孩子吗 |
[19:04] | Okay. Ha-ha. | 好 很好笑 |
[19:07] | Karolina. | 是 卡洛丽娜 |
[19:10] | Going to Macau, feeling lucky. | 前往澳门 感觉手气不错 |
[19:12] | Tom. Matsson. | 汤姆 是马特森 |
[19:16] | -What? Going to Macau? -The fuck. | 什么 前往澳门 -他妈的 |
[19:18] | Feeling lucky? What the fuck is that? | 感觉手气不错 这他妈的搞什么 |
[19:19] | -You see this thing from Karolina? -Did you see this? | 你看到卡洛丽娜发来的吗 |
[19:21] | It’s off the radar and now this? | 先是玩失踪 现在又这 |
[19:22] | Is this a move? | 这..这是他的行动吗 |
[19:24] | It… it could be… | 这可能 |
[19:26] | it could be nothing, you know. | 这可能是虚惊一场 好吗 |
[19:28] | fucking social media fireworks. | 傻逼社交媒体 烟雾弹而已 |
[19:29] | Going to Macau, feeling lucky. | 前往澳门 感觉手气不错 |
[19:31] | -Is he trying to boost his price? -Yeah. | 他是想抬价吗 |
[19:32] | Is he just rocking the boat or trying to blow up the deal? | 他是在捣乱 还是想搞黄交易啊 |
[19:35] | I mean, has he got a good subscriber numbers coming in? | 难道他网站的用户数量水涨船高了吗 |
[19:36] | Maybe he’s just going to Macau | 或许他真的是要去澳门 |
[19:38] | and he’s feeling lucky. | 而且感觉手气不错吧 |
[19:39] | Maybe… | 或是 |
[19:40] | Hey, Lukas, call me. Are you high? | 喂 卢卡斯 打给我 你嗑大了吗 |
[19:43] | I think you should put down the venti ayahuasca Big Gulp. | 我觉得 你该少喝点超大杯的死滕水[致幻剂]了 |
[19:46] | We need to be inside track on these tweets, man, okay? | 我们得知道推文是怎么回事 好吗 兄弟 |
[19:49] | Call me. | 打给我 |
[19:50] | I don’t know, it’s like it’s his thing. | 我不知道 他这人就是这样 |
[19:51] | -He’s a trickster. | 他…他就是个捣蛋鬼魔术师 |
[19:52] | -Okay. Well, sounds cool. Is he gonna, like, | 好吧 很好 那他会 |
[19:54] | steal our watches and saw the fucking deal in half? | 偷走我们的手表 然后把交易一切两半吗 |
[19:57] | Maybe. | 有可能 |
[19:58] | You’re supposed to be inside this, Rome. | 你应该了解内情啊 小罗 |
[20:00] | I am inside this. Leave it. | 我的确 是啊 你别管了 |
[20:02] | Hey, nice work, Rome. | 干得不错 小罗 |
[20:03] | Hey. | 你好 |
[20:04] | Matsson going nut-nut. | 马特森疯了 |
[20:07] | Keep hold of that shit, bro. | 紧紧看好他兄弟 |
[20:07] | It’s all under control, motherfucker. | 都在我掌控之下 混蛋 |
[20:09] | -Yeah? -Yeah. Where are you off to? | 是吗 是的你要去哪儿 |
[20:11] | Naples, score some junk? | 去那不勒斯买点能嗑的吗 |
[20:12] | No, just our mother throwing me out of her party. | 不是 咱妈把我赶出了 她的宴会 |
[20:15] | -Oh, nice. Good. | 不错 |
[20:16] | Well, so long. -Where are my kids? | 很好 那再见 -我的孩子在哪 |
[20:18] | Hey, hey, guys, where the fuck are my kids? | 你们知道我的孩子们在哪吗 |
[20:21] | What a surprise? Ken doesn’t know where his kids are. | 真令人惊讶 肯不知道他的孩子在哪 |
[20:24] | So look, I’ve been thinking… | 听着 我一直在想 |
[20:27] | who knows what’ll happen… | 谁知道之后会发生什么 |
[20:29] | maybe I won’t ignite? | 或许我不会大获成功 |
[20:31] | Maybe the two party system isn’t as rotten as it looks. | 或许两党制没有看起来那么腐败 |
[20:36] | But I have to plan for success. So, Willa… | 但我必须为成功做好计划 所以 威拉 |
[20:40] | this is a difficult conversation to have. | 这让我很难启齿 |
[20:44] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[20:45] | So you’re okay? | 所以 你没问题吗 |
[20:47] | Yeah, I don’t… Just, no, go on and just… | 对 我不… 你说吧… |
[20:51] | We can go back underground, you know? | 我们可以重新做回地下恋 |
[20:54] | Me in my apartment in the city, you come visit. | 我在市区的公寓而你来找我这 |
[20:57] | -It’s kind of romantic? | 挺浪漫的 |
[20:59] | -That doesn’t work for me. No. | 这样行不通 不行 |
[21:01] | -Okay. -Maxim had an idea… | 好吧 -马克西姆有个想法 |
[21:05] | which is… | 那就是 |
[21:09] | will you make me | 你愿意让我成为 |
[21:12] | the most happiest man… | 世上最快乐的男人 |
[21:15] | slash most bulletproof candidate in the world? | 以及最刀枪不入的候选人吗 |
[21:21] | Oh, okay. | 好的 |
[21:22] | -Okay? -Oh, no, I… No, I mean… | 好的 -不是 我..意思是 |
[21:26] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[21:30] | People are looking, Willa. | 人们都在看 威拉 |
[21:34] | Well, then I’d be pleased to say… | 那么 我很乐意地说… |
[21:38] | yes… yes. Can I… | 好的 我愿意 可以给我. |
[21:42] | Can I have a little think on it? | 可以给我点时间 考虑下吗 |
[21:45] | If it’s okay, | 那既然这样 |
[21:47] | I’m smiling now. Right. | 我就当你答应了一样.. -好的 |
[21:49] | Like you said yes. | 维持笑容 |
[21:51] | Okay. | 好 |
[21:53] | -But take your time. -Right. | 你慢慢想 -好的 |
[21:57] | So GoJo’s price is moving up and fucking up. | Gojo 的价格在不断攀升 |
[22:00] | Yeah. I think he played you, Rome. | 好 我觉得他骗了你 小罗 |
[22:02] | SEC’s gonna be all over this. | 这会被证交会打得死死的 |
[22:04] | Oh, yeah, oh, my goodness | 是啊 我的老天爷啊 |
[22:06] | gummy love bite from the fucking toddlers. | 不过是 被该死的婴儿啃了 不痛不痒 |
[22:08] | I think he likes us, I do, I can feel that in my gut. | 我觉得他喜欢我们 我打从心底这么认为 |
[22:11] | Okay. Another one. | 好 又一条 |
[22:14] | Emojis, controller, fingers crossed, eggplant. | 表情符号 遥控器 手指交叉[求好运] 茄子 |
[22:17] | Maybe he’s trying to fuck a gaming site something with… | 或许 他是想..操一个游戏网站 |
[22:21] | Rome, this is bad. | 听着 小罗 情况很糟 |
[22:23] | -I… I think we’re good. | 我…我觉得没问题 |
[22:25] | -Oh, yeah? If he blows this deal, then who is left for us exactly? | 是吗 如果他搞砸了交易 我们还能找谁 |
[22:28] | We could become the fucking | 我们可能会沧落为 |
[22:30] | Pan-American Waystar-Blockbuster Video dial-up Corporation. | 泛美韦斯达 -百视达 一个靠拨号卖片的企业 |
[22:34] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:35] | Here he comes. | 他来了 |
[22:36] | And here she comes. | 她也来了 |
[22:38] | He does not give a single | 他一点也 |
[22:40] | -No. …solitary fuck. | 对 不他妈的在乎 |
[22:42] | -No. -Maybe it’s all fine. | 对 -或许什么也没发生 |
[22:43] | Maybe they just share a big bed together | 或许他们只是躺一张床 |
[22:46] | and they watch Friends reruns and drink milkshakes. | 看看老友记的重播 喝着奶昔 |
[22:49] | -Oh, hi. -Well, your father made it -it would appear. | 看来你父亲顺利抵达了 |
[22:51] | -And you know the story? | 所以 你知道报道的事吗 |
[22:52] | What? The skunk, the porcupine, and the concubine? | 什么报道 就这讨厌鬼猪头和姘头 |
[22:55] | Probably the best wedding present I’ll ever get. | 真是我收到最好的结婚礼物了 |
[22:58] | But so disgusting. | 但…真恶心 |
[23:00] | Is he still fucking Marcia, do we think? | 他还在操玛西娅吗 你们认为呢 |
[23:03] | -I think not is the word. -Hope not, | 我不这么认为 -希望如此 |
[23:06] | poor old fellow would probably keel over with the effort. | 可怜的老东西 可能会因为太过激动昏死过去 |
[23:09] | Oh, well, I gotta go around telling everybody | 好了 我要去告诉大家 |
[23:11] | to be very discreet. | 说话要小心谨慎 |
[23:14] | Oh, and Shiv | 对了 小西 |
[23:15] | you know about this awful thing later on? | 你知道接下来会发生什么糟心事吗 |
[23:18] | Oh, yeah… Rome and I have… | 我和小罗有.. |
[23:21] | Have got a big…we’re working on a big deal | 我们有正事要做所以.. |
[23:22] | and so we just got hit by a torpedo | 我们刚被鱼雷袭击了[破坏了交易] |
[23:24] | -and it’s not okay, I think. -Oh, Shiv, don’t be silly. | -所以 这事我不能… -小西 别傻了 |
[23:26] | Go have fun with Mom, I can manage. It’s… | 跟老妈去玩吧 我能搞定 |
[23:27] | She’s not even that involved. | 这…她其实根本没那么重要 |
[23:30] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[23:31] | See you later. You’re welcome. | 那待会见 -不客气 |
[23:34] | fuck you. -Logan, you came. | 去你的 -洛根 你来啦 |
[23:36] | -How you doing? | 你还好吗 |
[23:37] | Staying ahead of the Inland Revenue? | 还在和国税局斗智斗勇 |
[23:40] | -Welcome to Toscana. | 欢迎光临托斯卡纳 |
[23:41] | -Oh, glad to be here. | 很高兴来此地 |
[23:43] | Anything I can do, just let me know. | 有任何需要我的地方 尽管开口 |
[23:45] | Very kind. | 有心了 |
[23:46] | When we get the chance I wanted a discreet word with you | 方便的时候我想跟你私下谈谈 |
[23:51] | about your contacts in UK government. | 你在英国政府那边的联系人 |
[23:53] | It’s just | 我只是 |
[23:55] | I’d like to give something back, you know the chance to serve. | 想回报 为您提供服务 |
[23:59] | Logan. | 洛根 |
[24:08] | And what did he want? | 他有什么企图 |
[24:09] | He wants me to get the dipshits on Downing Street | 他想让我跟唐宁街那群笨蛋取得联系 |
[24:12] | to make him Lord fucking Seat Sniffer Pantyhose. | 封他为 他妈的 诡异性癖王 |
[24:18] | -Did you read the tweet? -Yup. | 你看推文了吗 -看了 |
[24:19] | -Have you spoken? -Tried, but… | 你们谈过了吗 -试过了 但.. |
[24:21] | I’m not used to negotiating via eggplant. | 我不习惯通过茄子来谈判 |
[24:24] | I’m not sure he wants the deal. | 我不确定他是否想要这笔交易 |
[24:27] | He might just run a fucking moussaka. | 他可能只是在恶搞我们 |
[24:28] | You want to try calling him again? | 你要我再给他打个电话吗 |
[24:33] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[24:35] | As long as he doesn’t come here. | 只要他不来这里 |
[24:37] | -No. Hey, hey, you okay? | 不行 你还好吗 |
[24:39] | -Yeah. I’m okay. Hey, Dad. | 我很好 爸 |
[24:41] | Ken, he doesn’t wanna see you. | 肯 他不想见你 |
[24:42] | He doesn’t wanna talk to you. | 他不想跟你说话 |
[24:43] | -Yeah, this is all total horseshit. | 你简直在放屁 |
[24:44] | -We had a deal. Jesus Christ. | 我们说好的 老天爷啊 |
[24:46] | Let’s just have it out, okay? | 我们把话说开了 行吗 |
[24:48] | I wanna see you, Dad, I wanna see you for dinner | 我要见你爸 我们晚饭时见 |
[24:51] | and let’s just nail this, okay? | 把这事敲定好吗 |
[24:54] | 8.00, | 晚上八点 |
[24:55] | on your own. Yeah? | 一个人来好吗 |
[24:58] | He’s busy. | 他很忙 |
[25:00] | -Sure. -We’ll get back to him. | 可不 -我们稍后再回复他 |
[25:03] | We’ll get back to you. | 我们稍后再回复你 |
[25:07] | Oh. You’ll get back to me? | 你们稍后回复我 |
[25:09] | You prick. | 混蛋 |
[25:13] | Should I go? | 我该去吗 |
[25:14] | I don’t know, maybe wear a stab vest. | 说不上来 也许穿上防刺背心 |
[25:17] | I mean, it’ll be okay. Maybe you should go. | 我的意思是 你应该去 |
[25:20] | Get him out of the firm. | 把他踢出公司 |
[25:23] | -You want me to come with you? -Oh, fuck off. | 要我跟你一起去吗 一边儿去吧 |
[25:25] | I’m not scared. Get me some rooms | 我才不怕 给我找几间空房 |
[25:28] | -I wanna get Matsson on the phone. -Okay. | 我要给马特森打个电话 |
[25:41] | Hello, welcome. | 你好 欢迎欢迎 |
[25:53] | We’re almost there. | 就快到了 |
[26:25] | -Hey, | 好啊 |
[26:27] | I’m sorry. -Oh, hi. | 抱歉.. -好啊 |
[26:28] | Hey, just busy. | 有点忙 |
[26:29] | Managed to tear yourself away? | 终于忍痛脱身了 |
[26:33] | What do you think of Peter’s daughters? | 你觉得彼得的女儿怎么样 |
[26:35] | They’re both in interior design. | 他们都是室内设计师 |
[26:38] | They’re unemployed. | 失业在家 |
[26:39] | Yeah. They offered to take photos | 是啊 她们主动提出…帮我拍照 |
[26:41] | and I think they exported my address book. | 顺便偷了我手机里的联络人 |
[26:44] | -No. -Yeah. | 不会吧 -就是 |
[26:45] | God. | 老天爷 |
[26:47] | The bachelorette party. | 这场单身派对 |
[26:49] | My mother would turn in her grave. | 我妈的馆材板要按不住了 |
[26:54] | Hey, Rome is kind of concerned. | 小罗有点在意 |
[26:57] | You do have a watertight prenup, right? | 你的婚前财产协议应该很牢靠 对吧 |
[26:59] | Do you think he’s gonna do me in for Granny’s fake Rubens? | 你觉得他会为了外婆的鲁本斯假画害我吗 |
[27:03] | -You’ve got a good lawyer at least. | 至少你的律师不是吃素的吧 |
[27:04] | -Yeah. Sure. I’m actually having to open up the divorce agreement | 当然 事实上 我正打算启封跟你爸的离婚协议 |
[27:08] | with your father. because Peter loves Eaton Square flat. | 因为彼得看上了伊顿广场的公寓 |
[27:11] | Does he not got one his own? | 他自己没有房子吗 |
[27:14] | He had a bit of bad luck | 他运气不好 |
[27:15] | with a salmon-smoking business | 做烟熏三文鱼亏了本 |
[27:17] | and he lost his place in Pimlico. | 卖掉了皮姆利科伦敦的房子 |
[27:21] | Quite the business brain. | 真有生意头脑啊 |
[27:23] | Got a very big heart. | 他心胸宽广 |
[27:25] | Well, I supposed opposites attract. | 真是异性相吸啊 |
[27:30] | Should we just enjoy a fag? | 我们能好好抽根烟吗 |
[27:33] | And not do any sniping for a bit? | 暂时不要互相放冷枪了 |
[27:35] | Or have you come to get some attention? | 还是说你只是想得到我的注意 |
[27:37] | Me? Attention from you? Oh, no. | 我需要你的注意 省省吧 |
[27:40] | That ship sailed long ago. | 那都是几百年前的事 |
[27:41] | Yeah. I might have been a bit of a spotty mother | 我可能不是一个好母亲 |
[27:43] | but you’ve been a shitty daughter, so… | 但你也不是什么省油的灯 所以. |
[27:47] | You weren’t a spotty mother, you were just an | 你也没那么糟 你只是.. |
[27:50] | absence… but I’m fine. | 总是不在场 但我很好 |
[27:53] | I moved back to bloody New York so I could be near you | 为了能和你近一点 我搬回了纽约 |
[27:56] | -and I never fucking saw you. | 但我却从没见过你 |
[27:58] | -Mom, it’s okay. | 妈 没事的 |
[27:59] | It’s fine, | 我很好 |
[28:00] | you let Dad take us and it was probably best. | 你让爸抚养我们 或许是最好的选择 |
[28:03] | I gave him custody so you could keep your shares | 我把监护权交给他 是为了你能保住你的股份 |
[28:06] | and I could protect your interests. | 我是在为你的利益着想 |
[28:08] | You chose. | 而且 是你自己选的 |
[28:11] | “I’ll have the carbonara and Daddy, please.” | 我要奶油培根和爸爸 谢谢 |
[28:13] | I didn’t choose anything. | 我什么都没选 |
[28:14] | You tend to get what you want anyway. | 你一向要什么就有什么 |
[28:16] | And you don’t? | 难道 你不是吗 |
[28:18] | I don’t think I’ve ever | 我觉得我这辈子 |
[28:20] | won a single battle in my whole life. | 就没打过一场胜仗 |
[28:25] | I was ten, Mom. | 我那会儿才十岁 妈 |
[28:26] | I was a fucking kid. | 就是个小屁孩而已 |
[28:29] | You were 13… | 你那会儿十三岁了 |
[28:31] | and you knew how to twist the knife. | 你也知道 怎么往伤口上撒盐 |
[28:33] | You knew then and you know now. | 过去现在 一直都是 |
[28:37] | And I might cry. | 我可能会哭 |
[28:40] | Oh, yeah, where’s the onion? | 是吗 洋葱在哪里啊 |
[28:42] | You were quite a piece of work. | 你那会儿一点都不让我省心 |
[28:47] | You were my onion. | 你那时是我的洋葱 |
[28:51] | You are my onion. Yeah. | 你现在也是我的洋葱 -是啊 |
[28:53] | Well, you’re my fucking onion. | 你也是我的洋葱 |
[29:05] | Truth is, I probably should never have had children. | 说实话吧或许我就不该生孩子 |
[29:11] | You made the right decision. | 你的选择就很对 |
[29:14] | Some people just aren’t made to be mothers. | 有些人 天生就不是做母亲的料 |
[29:20] | I should’ve had dogs. | 我就应该养几条狗 |
[29:25] | -Well, you could’ve had dogs. | 你可以养几条狗 |
[29:26] | -No, not with your father. | 不行 和你爸养的话就算了 |
[29:29] | He never saw anything he loved that he didn’t wanna kick it | 他看到心爱之物就想踢一脚 |
[29:32] | just to see if it would still come back. | 看看他 是否还会回来 |
[29:42] | Okay, what’s this? | 现在 是什么情况 |
[29:44] | Okay, so your dad called a bunch | 你爸打了好几通电话 |
[29:46] | and Matsson won’t take the calls. | 但马特森就是不接 |
[29:48] | Matsson hates the phone. | 马特森讨庆接电话 |
[29:50] | That’s nothing, I told Dad that. | 没什么 我跟爸说过了 |
[29:52] | He left me a voice memo, | 马特森给我留了通语音 |
[29:53] | the tweets were just fucking around. | 那推文只是胡闹而已 |
[29:55] | His lawyers have given him the Reg FD scares. | 他的律师在用“公开披露信息法规“吓他 |
[29:58] | He’s flying back to his Swiss place. | 他正飞回瑞士 |
[29:59] | There’s clarification coming. | 很快就会出面澄清 |
[30:00] | Yeah. Well, your dad thinks | 你爸认为 |
[30:02] | Matsson’s trying to humiliate him. | 马特森是想羞辱他 |
[30:04] | Well, he’s not. | 他没有这种想法 |
[30:06] | So Dad just needs to ride it out. | 老爸只需按兵不动 |
[30:07] | I don’t think we need to panic, Gerri. Okay? | 我想我们没必要恐慌 格丽 |
[30:09] | -I’m not panicking. -I think you are. | 我没恐慌 -你有 |
[30:12] | Because you’re interrupting a great night | 因为你搅和了这美妙的夜晚 |
[30:13] | I’m getting very pally with Laurie. | 我正跟劳里打得火热 |
[30:15] | I might try to fuck him see how that | 我可能会尝试干他 看他能否 |
[30:17] | fits into our disgusting mess. | 参与我们这段恶心的关系 |
[30:18] | Do not try to fuck Laurie. | 不要尝试干 劳里 |
[30:20] | What do you think about going to see Matsson? | 你去和马特森见个面 怎么样 |
[30:23] | Yeah. Sure, does Dad want me to? | 当然 可以 老爸希望我去见吗 |
[30:25] | Yes. Your dad wants the deal. | 当然 你爸希望能敲定这桩生意 |
[30:27] | But, you know, they need a translator. | 但你知道的 他们需要一个翻译[中间人] |
[30:30] | Logan needs reassurance before the banker meet. | 庄家会面之前 洛根需要得到积极回复 |
[30:32] | Okay, so you want me to save the deal? | 好吧 所以 你想要我挽救这笔交易 |
[30:35] | Why didn’t you say so? Piece of cake. | 你怎么不早说 小菜一碟 |
[30:37] | Save the deal, fuck Laurie | 挽救交易 操劳里 |
[30:39] | lead the company into the promised land. | 引领公司走向光明的未来 |
[30:41] | fuck Gerri… | 操格丽 |
[30:43] | It’s gonna be a great week. | 这会是很美好的一周的 |
[31:10] | I thought this was gonna be private. | 我…我以为只有你和我 |
[31:11] | I’m across a lot of shit | 我有太多破事要管了 |
[31:14] | and she’s monitoring. | 她是来监督的 |
[31:16] | Hang out wherever, you guys can wait inside. | 随便逛狂吧 你们..你们可以在里面等 |
[31:29] | So I hear you were asking all about the menu and my chef. | 我听说 你问了不少菜单和厨师的问题 |
[31:32] | Some things are off the menu for me health-wise. | 有的东西我吃不了 为了健康着想 |
[31:35] | You scared I’m gonna try and Jim Jones you with an olive? | 你担心我会给你灌一杯吉姆琼斯吗 再配颗橄榄 |
[31:38] | Well, I think they’ve brought some food | 这个嘛 我…他们应该带了些吃的来 |
[31:41] | that’s good for me. | 对我有益的那种 |
[31:43] | Yeah. It seems a shame, you know, Marco’s a great chef. | 好吧 那真可惜 马可做菜很好吃 |
[31:46] | So we checked in with your doc and got the requirements. | 我们和你的医生核实过了 拿到了膳食要求 |
[31:51] | So, what is all this? | 所以 今天要谈什么 |
[31:53] | You know, I got a lot to do. | 你知道的 我…我很忙的 |
[31:55] | As ever. | 一如既往 |
[31:56] | GoJo price is spiking and your pal, Matsson | Gojo 的股价在攀升 而你的好兄弟马特森 |
[32:00] | has got a screw loose. | 有点不对劲 |
[32:02] | So | 所以 |
[32:03] | I just wanted to talk to you, I suppose. | 我想我只是想跟你聊聊 |
[32:05] | Look, I don’t wanna get into it all right now | 听我说 我不想现在就开始说 这啊那的 |
[32:08] | because if it’s bullshit, I’ll just leave. | 如果要扯闲话 我马上就会走 |
[32:10] | Can we be civil and not pull our guts out | 我们能不能文明点 不要把大家的肠子肚子 |
[32:12] | all over the table? | 摊一桌子 |
[32:15] | -Sure. | 好 |
[32:18] | That one’s for him. | 那盘… 是他的 |
[32:37] | -Where are the kids? -They’re inside. | 孩子们呢 -他们在屋里 |
[32:39] | Iverson. | 艾弗森 |
[32:41] | I’d like to say hello. | 我想打个招呼 |
[32:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[32:45] | Hey, kiddo. | 小朋友 |
[32:47] | How you doing? | 最近怎么样 |
[32:49] | Good. | 挺好的 |
[32:50] | You like mozzarella? | 你喜欢马苏里拉奶酪吗 |
[32:52] | Not much. | 一般般 |
[32:55] | Try this. | 尝尝这个 |
[32:58] | There you go, try it. | 给你尝一口 |
[33:08] | Yeah. It’s okay. | 可以 还行 |
[33:11] | Off you go, go on. | 你去玩儿吧 |
[33:13] | Kerry has got something for you in there I think. | 凯莉好像给你带了点东西 她在屋里 |
[33:17] | -Good night, buddy. -Night. | 晚安 小朋友 -晚安 |
[33:21] | Who do you think I am? | 你把我想成什么人了 |
[33:24] | You think I want you dead? | 你觉得我想要你的命吗 |
[33:26] | I’ll be broken when you die. | 如果你去世了 我会崩溃的 |
[33:32] | How’s the boy doing? | 艾弗森最近怎么样 |
[33:33] | Is he getting better? | 他状态有好点吗 |
[33:34] | He’s fine. | 他…他还好 |
[33:38] | So look… | 所以 听我说. |
[33:42] | my thing is, | 我的诉求是.. |
[33:44] | I want out. | 我想退出 |
[33:46] | I think I thought I was a knight on horseback | 我一度以为 我是马背上的骑士 |
[33:49] | -but yeah, that isn’t panning out. | 但局势没有照此发展 |
[33:51] | -Life’s not knights on horseback. | 人生并不是马背上的骑士 |
[33:54] | It’s a number on a piece of paper. | 人生就是纸上的一个数字 |
[33:57] | It’s a fight for a knife in the mud. | 是为了泥土里的一把剑 而展开的斗争 |
[34:04] | Like, I don’t really know | 我其实不知道… |
[34:06] | where my life goes from here. | 我的人生将要何去何从 |
[34:12] | Maybe I could… | 也许我..可以… |
[34:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:16] | But I can’t do Jack shit. | 但我不能什么都不做 |
[34:20] | So, here it is, | 所以就是 |
[34:21] | I wanna get a premium payout from the holding. | 我想把我的股份溢价变现 |
[34:23] | Two bill and a chunky asset. | 20亿 还有一堆资产 |
[34:26] | Something you can realize without shareholder input. | 不用征求股东意见你也能变现的东西 |
[34:28] | Maybe… | 可能.. |
[34:30] | I don’t know, outdoor advertising, podcasts… | 我也不清楚 可能是户外广告播客 |
[34:33] | I keep Fikret, Jess, and I’m gone. | 我留下费克雷杰西 然后就走 |
[34:36] | I’m a ghost, divested, off the board, | 我就是过去式 脱了罗伊家衣服 退出董事会 |
[34:39] | complete disinheritance. | 完全放弃继承 |
[34:41] | Won’t even speak at your memorial, | 甚至不会在你的追悼会发言 |
[34:43] | we’re done. | 我们两清了 |
[34:46] | Well, I need to think about it. | 我需要考虑一下 |
[34:50] | Well, you already… | 你…你已经 |
[34:51] | You offered at my birthday. | 是你在我生日那天提议的 |
[34:55] | That was for fun. Dad… | 那是开玩笑的 -老爸.. |
[34:57] | we can’t do this bullshit forever. | 我们不能永远这样拉扯 |
[34:59] | Maybe I want you close. | 也许我希望留你在身边呢 |
[35:02] | You can do the mail, keep you rattling around. | 你可以负责邮报 继续在空荡荡的地方工作 |
[35:05] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[35:07] | I tried, but I thought that I could change things… | 我试过 但我…我以为 我可以做出一些改变 |
[35:11] | but I’m not as… | 但我不像.. |
[35:15] | There’s things you’re able to do that I can’t, | 有一些事情 你可以做到 而我不行 |
[35:18] | maybe. | 也许吧 |
[35:21] | Maybe. | 也许 |
[35:24] | You’ve won… | 你赢了.. |
[35:27] | because you’re corrupt and so is the world. | 因为你是腐败的 这个世界也是 |
[35:31] | Well. | 这个嘛 |
[35:32] | I’m better than you. | 我比你好 |
[35:34] | You know, I hate to say this, | 你…我…我不想这么说的 |
[35:37] | because I love you but you’re kind of | 因为我爱你 但你有点 |
[35:40] | evil. | 恶毒 |
[35:41] | Don’t talk about things you don’t understand. | 自己都不懂的事 就别拿出来说 |
[35:44] | Well, you’re smart | 你很聪明 |
[35:46] | but what you’ve done is you’ve | 但你做过的那些事…你…. |
[35:48] | monetized all the fucking… | 利用那些…那些.. |
[35:53] | The American resentments of class and race and… | 美国人对于阶级和种族的怨恨…来赚钱 |
[35:56] | And I thought I was just telling folks the weather. | 我觉得我只是在跟大伙预报天气 |
[35:58] | You’ve turned black bile into silver dollars. | 黑胆汁都能被你变成金光闪闪的钱 |
[36:00] | And you just noticed, did you? | 原来你才发现啊 |
[36:05] | Yeah. Maybe I did. | 也许我就是才发现吧 |
[36:06] | Oh, fuck off. | 滚蛋吧 |
[36:08] | Fine, you know what? | 行吧 你知道吗 |
[36:12] | I don’t give a fuck. | 我他妈根本不在意 |
[36:14] | Not everyone can live this life. | 不是每个人都能过这样的人生的 |
[36:19] | I’m a great revolutionary. | 我是个伟大的改革者 |
[36:22] | A bit of fucking spice. | 有一些尖锐 |
[36:25] | -Bit of fun. -Fun. | 一些有趣 |
[36:28] | A bit of truth. | 还有一些真相 |
[36:31] | Okay. Truth, okay. | 好吧 真相 |
[36:32] | I fucking know things about the world | 我知道这个世界的很多事情 |
[36:34] | or I wouldn’t turn a buck. | 否则我也不可能赚到钱 |
[36:37] | -Maybe. -Not necessarily nice things. | 也许吧 -这些事不一定都是好的 |
[36:41] | Look, whatever, | 随你怎么说 |
[36:42] | let me out, | 让我退出吧 |
[36:44] | okay? | 好吗 |
[36:46] | Pay up and let me out. | 付清我的钱 让我退出 |
[36:49] | I don’t wanna be you. | 我不想成为你 |
[36:51] | I’m a good guy. | 我是个好人 |
[36:59] | How long was that kid alive… | 那个孩子活了多久.. |
[37:02] | before he started sucking in water? | 在他溺在水里之前 |
[37:06] | Couple of minutes? | 几分钟吗 |
[37:08] | Three, four, five? | 三四五分钟吗 |
[37:10] | Long time, two minutes. | 还是很久呢 亦或是两分钟吗 |
[37:14] | What were you even doing? Chasing a bit of tail? | 那时你又在做什么呢 瞎忙活吗 |
[37:20] | Hey, are you queer? | 难道你是基佬吗 |
[37:23] | Did you try to fuck him? | 你当时是想霸王硬上弓吗 |
[37:26] | Or was it just the drugs? | 还是药嗑多了 |
[37:31] | -I’m better than you. | 我比你好 |
[37:33] | -Sure. | 当然 |
[37:35] | You’re my son. | 你是我儿子嘛 |
[37:38] | I did my best… | 我付出了最大的努力 |
[37:42] | and whenever you fucked up | 无论何时你搞砸.. |
[37:45] | I cleaned up your shit. | 我都清理了你的屎尿 收拾了你的烂摊子 |
[37:51] | And I’m a bad person? | 现在 我还是个坏人了 |
[37:56] | fuck off, kiddo. | 滚蛋吧 小屁孩儿 |
[37:58] | Goodnight. | 晚安 |
[38:01] | We’re out of here. | 我们要走了 |
[38:24] | How was your night? | 你今晚怎么样 |
[38:25] | Awful. You? | 很糟糕 你呢 |
[38:27] | Yeah. Roman implied that Peter might have killed his first wife | 还行 罗曼暗示 彼得可能杀了他第一任妻子 |
[38:30] | and then he tried to goad Laurie | 他还试着焗动劳里 |
[38:32] | into talking indelicately about Gerri. | 说一些有关格丽的粗俗话题 |
[38:38] | Let’s have a baby. | 我们要个孩子吧 |
[38:40] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | 真的吗 是的 |
[38:44] | -I’m gonna fucking fight, Tom. -Okay. | 汤姆 我他妈的要战斗起来了 好吧 |
[38:48] | Yeah. You don’t just get given these things | 汉普顿豪宅[纽约富人区]里的这些东西 |
[38:49] | in a house in the fucking Hamptons. | 并不会自己送上门 |
[38:50] | -Right. Right. -No. | 对 非常对 -不是吗 |
[38:52] | You know, just get given the top job, or ATN. | 最高职位或者泛美网科 不可能拱手让给你 |
[38:55] | I’m gonna have to fight for it. | 我得努力去争取 |
[38:57] | Gotta fight Gerri and Roman and Ken. | 得和格丽 罗曼 还有肯 去争 |
[38:59] | But I can because I’m smarter than them. | 但我能办到 因为我比他们都聪明 |
[39:01] | -Yes, you are. -Yeah. | 没错 你是比他们聪明 -没错 |
[39:02] | I’m gonna fucking do it. | 我他妈一定能办到 |
[39:03] | And fuck Dad, he can kick me as many times as he wants. | 还有 去咱爸的吧 他想把我踢走多少次都行 |
[39:06] | Like ten or five years. | 十年或是五年之内 |
[39:09] | Get rid of Cyd, remake ATN. | 我要开除希德 重建泛美网科 |
[39:11] | -Yeah. -And destroy it | 是的 -然后毁掉它 |
[39:12] | -raze it to the ground, yeah? -Yes. | 没错 -把它夷为平地 怎么样 |
[39:14] | Right. I mean, except me. | 好的 应该是除了我以外吧 |
[39:16] | -Yeah. -Yeah, except you. | 当然了 除了你 -好 |
[39:17] | You know, and Matsson’s got Dad spooked. | 知道吗 马特森把爸吓到了 |
[39:19] | So I’m gonna have to find him a better deal, a bigger one. | 所以 我得给爸找个更好的买卖更高的收益 |
[39:21] | I’m gonna do it and I’m gonna fucking nail it, too. | 我会找到的 我也一定会搞定这笔交易的 |
[39:23] | And what…What about me? | 那..那我呢 |
[39:26] | what… and the… | 什么… -还有 |
[39:27] | Together. Yeah. | 我们一起啊 |
[39:29] | Because we can’t let the dirty little pixie become king. | 因为我们不能让那个龌龊的小鬼登基 |
[39:31] | -No. -Yeah. Blow up Roman, | 不行 是啊 把罗曼挤走 |
[39:33] | and I’m the only candidate left in the field. | 我就是战场上唯一的候选人了 |
[39:37] | Let’s do anything, yeah? -What do you… | 我们尽一切全力吧 你.. |
[39:40] | -Yeah. | 好的 |
[39:42] | -What do you wanna do to me? -You’re so fucking hot. | 你打算对我做什么 -你太他妈辣了 |
[39:44] | -You’re so fucking hot. Just tell me anything, | 你太他妈辣了 -对我说…什么都行 |
[39:45] | do anything to me. | 对我为所欲为 |
[39:47] | No, you | 你..你… |
[39:49] | you say anything to me. | 你先对我说点什么 |
[39:51] | Go on, | 说吧. |
[39:53] | Mistress | 我的情妇 |
[39:54] | Siobhan Roy. | 西沃恩·罗伊 |
[39:57] | Go on. | 继续 |
[40:01] | You’re not good enough for me. | 你配不上我 |
[40:03] | Oh, right. | 这样啊 |
[40:07] | Oh. I see. | 我明白了 |
[40:08] | Well, let’s see about that. Yeah. | 我们走着! 好的 |
[40:09] | No, I’m way out of your fucking league. | 不 你和我远不是一个档次的人 |
[40:11] | Oh, you think so? Yeah? | 你这么觉得吗 是吗 |
[40:16] | But that’s why you want me. | 这就是你想要我的原因 |
[40:19] | -That’s why -Maybe. | 这就是为什么. -或许吧 |
[40:21] | you love me. | 你爱我 |
[40:24] | fuck you. | 操你妹 |
[40:26] | Even though I don’t love you. | 尽管我不爱你 |
[40:32] | But you want me anyway. | 但你还是想要我 |
[41:10] | Hey. | 早上好 |
[41:11] | -You crept out. -Yeah. | 你偷溜出门了 -是的 |
[41:14] | Sleep well? | 睡得还好吗 |
[41:18] | Oh, yeah. Really good. Lots of sleep. | 当然 非常好 睡了很久 |
[41:23] | I’m sorry for waking you to ask, but I’m curious, | 很抱歉让你又想起这个问题 但很显然 |
[41:26] | obviously. | 我很好奇 |
[41:27] | Yeah. No worries. Yeah. | 知道 别担心 没事 |
[41:32] | Yeah, still thinking. | 是的 我 我还在考虑 |
[41:34] | -Still thinking? -Yeah. | 还在考虑 -是的 |
[41:36] | Big decision, | 这是个很重大的决定 |
[41:37] | real life decisions | 人生很重大的决定 |
[41:40] | -so just… -Yeah. | 是的 -所以… |
[41:42] | -Right. -Thinking away. | 行 行 得好好想想 |
[41:44] | Just, this much thinking could start to get unromantic. | 只是考虑这么久 就变得有点不浪漫了 |
[41:47] | -Yeah. -Just saying. | 是啊 -我只是说说 |
[41:49] | Hey. -Oh. Wow. -Hey. | 早上好 |
[41:53] | Is that the time? | 这个点了吗 |
[41:54] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[41:56] | Oh, just checking the old watch there. | 只是…只是看一下旧表上的时间 |
[41:59] | I can’t believe it. | 我不敢相信 |
[42:01] | What are you up to today? | 你…你今天打算做什么 |
[42:04] | -I don’t know, work shit. | 我不知道 工作吧 |
[42:05] | -Work? | 工作 |
[42:07] | Or… | 是啊 -或者.. |
[42:09] | Okay, because, | 好吧 因为… |
[42:11] | I thought, or I’ve overheard, actually that you… | 我想 或者说 是我无意听说 你.. |
[42:14] | not to intrude, or but… | 无意冒犯你 |
[42:16] | But I thought maybe you were part of… | 但…我想 你或许是 |
[42:19] | the whole… | 整个 |
[42:20] | the titled monarchical | 君主制的一员 |
[42:22] | sort of situation if that’s not too bold to say? | 这之类的 如果这么说 |
[42:25] | No, sure but I do a bit of, | 不会 不过 我是做一些 |
[42:27] | I’m an online brand ambassador. | 我是网络品牌大使 |
[42:30] | A fermented yogurt drink. | 一种发酵酸奶饮品 |
[42:32] | -Fermented yogurt? | 发酵酸奶 |
[42:33] | -Yeah. Well, I’ve had that. | 是的 -那…我喝过 |
[42:35] | Yeah. It’s really good, | 很不错 真的很… 很… |
[42:37] | it’s a gut cleansing treat. | 是…有清洁肠道的功效 |
[42:39] | -Is it really? -Hey, dipshit. Hands off. | 真的吗 -二货 放开她 |
[42:40] | Hey. | 早安 -早安 |
[42:41] | I’m just off to save the world. Should be back for dinner. | 我正赶去拯救世界 应该会在晚饭时回来 |
[42:43] | Greg, | 格雷格 |
[42:44] | would you please keep the Contessa company | 你能不能 陪陪这位女伯爵 |
[42:47] | but don’t look at her. Everyone knows what you’re thinking | 但别盯着她 谁都知道你在想什么 |
[42:49] | and it’s disgusting, bye-ya! | 这太恶心了 走了 |
[42:51] | Sorry about him. | 替他向你道歉 |
[42:52] | -Laurie, how the hell are you? | 劳里 你好吗 |
[42:54] | -I’m good. | 很好 没错 |
[42:55] | -Good to see you. -Yeah. My cousin. | 很高兴见到你 -对 这就是我表哥 |
[42:57] | A very rude man. | 非常粗鲁的人 |
[42:59] | GoJo price has lurched and held. | GoJo的价格暴涨了 还高居不下 |
[43:03] | Power of the tweet. | 都是推特的力量 |
[43:04] | Yeah. By midweek, their market cap is gonna be close to ours. | 到周中的时候 他们的市值将要接近我们了 |
[43:09] | I don’t think that Rome can find a landing zone for this. | 我觉得 小罗不太可能会成功 |
[43:16] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[43:19] | That was pretty spicy pillow talk last night. | 昨晚的枕边对话 可真..可真刺激 |
[43:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[43:25] | -Yeah. You ready? -Yeah. | 没错 你好了吗 -好了 |
[43:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:32] | But it did… It got pretty… | 只不过…那话变得很… |
[43:35] | it got pretty… You know, when you said… | 你知道的 当你说.. |
[43:39] | “Say something filthy” | 说点下流的话 |
[43:40] | or “Do something dirty.” | 或是”做点低俗的事“时 |
[43:42] | Mm-hmm? | 怎么了 |
[43:43] | Yeah. I was just being horrible for fun, you know, dirty fun. | 是啊 我只是很想找乐子 一些少儿不宜的乐子 |
[43:46] | No. It was dirty… | 对 那是很下流….但是… |
[43:49] | but this morning, you know, I feel a little… | 今天早上 我感到有些 |
[43:54] | A little afterburn, you know. | 有点后劲 你懂吗 |
[43:57] | Like… | 比方说 |
[43:59] | I was thinking | 我当时想的… |
[44:01] | more like love beads or, you know, | 更多像是情爱珠啊 或是 |
[44:03] | I’d be a sexy fireman | 我是性感的消防员啊 |
[44:05] | and it was… kind of got into the realms | 但情况却…拐进了 |
[44:08] | of that you don’t love me. | 你不爱我 的领域里 |
[44:10] | Oh. Okay. Well, what happens in Sex Vegas… | 好吧 床上发生的事… [就留在床上吧] |
[44:12] | Right, right, yeah. | 对 对 没错 |
[44:14] | No, I know, but then sometimes I think… | 我都懂 但有时 我在想.. |
[44:18] | Sometimes I think should I maybe listen | 有时我在想 我是不是应该 把 |
[44:19] | to the things you say directly in my face | 你在我们最亲热的时候 |
[44:22] | when we’re at our most intimate? | 当面对我说的那些话 听进去呢 |
[44:25] | Tom, | 汤姆 |
[44:27] | you can’t…Oh, my God, | 你不能…我的天 |
[44:28] | you can’t ask someone to say terrible things | 你不能 主动要求别人说坏话 然后 |
[44:30] | and then get all… | 又计较 |
[44:32] | That’s a bit manipulative. | 这有点在耍人了 |
[44:35] | -Right. -Yeah. | 是啊 -是吧 |
[44:39] | But did you mean it about the baby? | 但你说要孩子 是认真的吗 |
[44:43] | Yes. Yeah, I… | 是的 我 |
[44:45] | Yeah, I think so. | 对 我想是的 |
[44:46] | One way or another. | 迟早会要的 |
[44:49] | You know, we should freeze at least. | 我们至少应该冷冻起来 |
[44:50] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | 是吗 -是的 |
[44:53] | You know, embryos survive way better than eggs. So… | 知道吗 胚胎比卵子存活得更好 所以 |
[44:58] | we should | 我们应该 |
[45:00] | put it together and then see where we are. | 把它们放在一起 然后看看我们的情况 |
[45:06] | Okay. And when do you think that might be? | 好吧 那你…你觉得 什么时候要 才合适呢 |
[45:12] | Well, | 我不… |
[45:13] | I don’t know, Tom. I mean, | ..我不知道 汤姆 这 |
[45:15] | it’s important that | 重要的是…是… |
[45:17] | the host chamber is willing. | 子宫要自愿 |
[45:21] | Well, they keep them for ten years and then | 他们会保管十年 |
[45:23] | you can do what you want | 然后 可以随你处置 |
[45:25] | but it’s different if one of us dies | 但 要是我们其中之一过世 或长期处于昏迷 |
[45:27] | or is in a long-term coma. | 就另当别论了 |
[45:29] | And… No, that’s what… It’s true. | 不 这…这是真的 |
[45:30] | You decide beforehand | 是真的 你得事先决定好 |
[45:34] | You know, I don’t just automatically get them | 我们如果离婚 或是别的事发生的话 |
[45:35] | if we divorce or something like that, | 我不会自动地得到胚胎 |
[45:37] | if that’s the thing that concerns you. | 如果 是这个 让你困扰的话 |
[45:40] | No, I just… | 不是 我只是说 |
[45:41] | I wouldn’t have necessarily thought about all of that. | 我就没有想过你刚才说的那事 |
[45:46] | Well, I just think it’s smart to bank some embryos | 好吧 我只是觉得 保存一些胚胎很明智 |
[45:50] | and then, you know, we can see where we are. | 这样 我们就能走一步看一步了 |
[45:51] | So we could be looking at, like, ten years? | 意思是说 我们有可能会等十年吗 |
[45:54] | That’s like… Oh Well… | 那….那就跟… -这个嘛… |
[45:55] | Ten years is like two and a half Olympics. | 十年 差不多够两届半奥运会了 |
[45:58] | When you put it like that, it’s… | 其实 你要这么说的话 |
[46:01] | No. | 不是的 |
[46:02] | It’ll get clearer. I just think it’s a good option. | 以后情况会更明了的 我只觉得 这是个好的选择 |
[46:05] | And then if something happens | 要是出了什么事 |
[46:07] | or, you know, you change your mind they destroy them, | 比如 你改了主意 他们就会把胚胎销毁 |
[46:09] | it doesn’t bind you. | 不会有什么栓着你 |
[46:12] | I would want you to have my babies if I died. | 要是我死了 我会希望你生我的孩子 |
[46:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[46:24] | And if you died? | 那要是你死了呢 |
[46:26] | Would I want… | 我会不会想 |
[46:31] | Yeah, I think so. | 是啊 应该会吧 |
[46:34] | -Can I think about it? -Sure. | 我能想一想吗 -当然了 |
[46:38] | You know, Tom, I do. | 你知道吗 汤姆 我 |
[46:41] | I may not love you, but I do love you. | 我是有可能不爱你 但我确实爱你啊 |
[46:45] | You know. | 明白吧 |
[46:46] | I know, I do know. I do know. | 我知道 非常清楚 |
[46:49] | Well… | 好 |
[46:51] | -baby popsicles, | 小孩棒冰 |
[46:53] | baby. -Baby popsicles. | 小孩… 小孩棒冰… |
[46:56] | Don’t fall in. | 别掉下去了 |
[47:38] | Nope | 还是算了 |
[47:39] | Do you want me to hold your hand? | 要我拉你一把吗 |
[47:41] | Hey. | 喂 |
[47:43] | -Come on, I’ll hold your hand. | 来啊 我拉你上来 |
[47:44] | -Piss off. | 走开 |
[47:49] | -Amazing place. | 风景真不错 |
[47:51] | -Yeah. | 还行吧 |
[47:53] | -No? -I don’t know. | 不是吗 -我也说不上来 |
[47:56] | It kind of freaks me out to be honest. | 讲道理 这地方还挺唬人的 |
[47:58] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[48:00] | Well, when I got it, I wanted everything to be absolutely perfect. | 刚入手的时候 我想让一切都绝对完美 |
[48:04] | Now, I’m sleeping on a camping mat | 结果现在 我就铺一层野营垫子 |
[48:06] | on the floor until I get a deep dive | 睡地板上 等我找到 |
[48:07] | on the best mattress in the world. | 世界上最好的床垫 再换地方 |
[48:10] | So… | 所以 |
[48:12] | -It’s great. It’s great, but… -Yeah. | 其实是很好啦 但是.. |
[48:16] | I’m just not feeling great. | 我只是 感觉不太对 |
[48:20] | I mean, I’m fine. | 其实 我还…还好 |
[48:23] | -Well, but not really. -Okay. | 好吧 也不是真有多好 -行吧 |
[48:25] | Maybe let’s leave the little feely-feelings out of it | 要不 还是把你这点闲愁 收起来吧 |
[48:29] | because I’m gonna give you nothing. | 因为我是不会安慰你的 |
[48:31] | -All right. -Nothing. | 好吧 -不会安慰的 |
[48:32] | So you got a view here | 所以 从这里望去.. |
[48:36] | -of the lake. -Sure. | 可以看到湖面 -是啊 |
[48:37] | -Water and boats. -Yeah. | 有水有船 -对 |
[48:39] | -Have a gender. -A lot of water. | 你看啊 -全是水 |
[48:43] | Hey, what are you worst at? | 那个 你最不擅长的是什么 |
[48:46] | Me? | 我吗 |
[48:47] | -Yeah. -Worst? | 对 -最不擅长 |
[48:49] | Success doesn’t really interest me anymore, | 成功已经吸引不了我了 |
[48:51] | it’s too easy. Uh-huh? | 太容易了 -是吗 |
[48:52] | Like, | 不就是 |
[48:54] | analysis, plus capital, plus execution. | 分析 加上资本 再加上执行 就这 |
[48:56] | It’s fucking… | 这玩意…. |
[48:58] | Anyone can do that. | 谁都会 |
[49:00] | But failure… | 但是失败.. |
[49:03] | You know, that’s a secret. | 就很神秘了 |
[49:04] | Just as much failure as possible, | 我要失败 越多越好 |
[49:07] | as fast as possible. | 越快越好 |
[49:09] | Just burn that shit out. | 要一败涂地 |
[49:12] | -Well, I… -That’s interesting. | 我嘛… -那才好玩 |
[49:14] | …am not telling you | 才不会告诉你 |
[49:17] | a single one of my weaknesses, ever. | 我的任何一个弱点呢 永远不会 |
[49:19] | Ever… | 想都别想 |
[49:21] | -Ever… -That’s smart. | 绝不 -你还挺聪明的 |
[49:23] | I know. I’m smart. | 我知道 我就是聪明 |
[49:24] | Because I ream people. | 要知道 我最会骗人了 |
[49:26] | Juice them like oranges. | 我会把人像橘子一样榨干 |
[49:31] | No, look, seriously… | 好了 说正经的 我 |
[49:34] | I get way too into people and… | 我实在太喜欢人了 |
[49:37] | And then they disappoint me. | 但是他们老让我失望 |
[49:44] | Hey, I’m | 对了 我 |
[49:46] | thinking of doing, like a quarterly up | 在考虑 在公司里 |
[49:47] | or outs at the company. | 来一个季度性裁员不升即走 |
[49:50] | -Oh, yeah. -Yeah. | 不错啊 -对 |
[49:52] | Firing people is like 85% of why I get up in the morning. | 我每天早上起床的动力 85%来源于炒别人鱿鱼 |
[49:57] | But… | 但是 |
[50:00] | do wanna ask you about that tweet, | 我还想问问你 那条推特是怎么回事 |
[50:02] | if you don’t mind. | 你不介意的话 |
[50:04] | Oh the | 那个.. |
[50:06] | -That one? -Yeah. Seriously. Yes. | 那个啊 -对说正经的 |
[50:07] | You got, like, big shit coming your way? | 有 天上掉下的大馅饼 砸到你了吗 |
[50:14] | Dude, are you… | 兄弟 你是不是 |
[50:17] | Are you asking me for material non-public information? | 你是在问我要 非公开信息吗 |
[50:20] | I mean, I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[50:21] | Were you trying to give your share price a pop | 你是不是想通过 在正常信息公开渠道之外的地方 |
[50:23] | by tweeting unverifiable information | 发布一些无法核实的信息 |
[50:24] | outside normal disclosure channels? | 来抬高自己的股价呢 |
[50:26] | No. You’re not allowed to do that. | 不行 你不许那么做 |
[50:32] | -Yup. -So mean. | 是啊 -太卑鄙了 |
[50:34] | The thing I need to know is | 我需要知道的是… |
[50:36] | do you want this deal? Are you into it at all? | 你到底想不想跟我们交易 你认真考虑了这件事吗 |
[50:42] | -Yeah, I am. -Okay. | 想啊 当然了 -好 |
[50:45] | I’m just a little Swedish, you know? | 我只是有点瑞典人的个性 你知道吧 |
[50:48] | -I’m into equality. -Okay. | 坚持平等原则, -好吧 |
[50:50] | I like getting into bed with people, | 我喜欢跟人上床[结盟] |
[50:52] | but I also like sharing it equally. | 但我也喜欢跟人平等分享 |
[50:56] | Okay. | 好的 |
[50:58] | Okay. It’s just… I’m heading to Milan | 好吧 是这样 我要去米兰 |
[51:01] | to lock things down with Dad and the bankers, | 跟老爸和庄家把事情定下来 |
[51:03] | and… | 但是 |
[51:05] | the tweet just didn’t feel great. | 那条推特让人感觉不对劲 |
[51:07] | And if you’re hoping to just blow this whole thing up | 要是你想 放弃我们商量好的事情 |
[51:09] | just tell me, okay? | 直说就行了 好吗 |
[51:13] | I just wanna get myself the best of everything. | 我不过是想要最好的东西罢了 |
[51:17] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[51:19] | fuck yeah. I get that. Definitely. | 妈的 我懂你 这必须的啊 |
[52:13] | -Hey. -Hey. | 来啦 -来啦 |
[52:14] | So? | 怎么说 |
[52:16] | -So I think it’s over. -What? | 我感觉没戏了 -什么 |
[52:18] | Yeah, I don’t think Matsson’s interested in getting acquired. | 对 我感觉马特松不想被收购 |
[52:20] | I think he’s angling for a merger of equals. | 他是要争取跟我们对等合并 |
[52:23] | Okay. fuck. | 行吧 妈的 |
[52:26] | -Well? -So it’s dead, right? | 所以 已经没救了 对吧 -好吧 |
[52:29] | -Are you sure? -Well… | 你确定吗 -这个嘛… |
[52:30] | I mean, I don’t wanna pile on the pressure, Roman | 我不想增加你的压力 罗曼 |
[52:33] | and, obviously, there are always multiple ways forward | 当然了 我们还是有很多条路可以走下去的 |
[52:36] | and I don’t wanna overcook this but | 我不想过度关注这一个选项 但是 |
[52:38] | in terms of deals that make sense | 要说有意义的交易的话 |
[52:40] | if we don’t beef up soon, I think we end up someone’s lunch. | 如果我们不尽快壮大实力 很快就要成为别人的盘中餐了 |
[52:46] | Well, thanks, Ger. | 好 谢谢你 小格 |
[52:47] | I’m already so stressed I’m jerking dust. | 我已经紧张得撸空气了 |
[52:51] | You want to tell him together? | 跟我一起去告诉他吗 |
[52:53] | I’m not really inside the details, so… | 我这里头的事情参与不多 所以… |
[52:55] | Okay. Sure. | 好吧 那是自然 |
[52:58] | -Well, it was nice knowing you then.. | 很高兴先跟你打了招呼 回头见 |
[52:59] | -Yep | 行 |
[53:01] | So before we get the whole three-ring circus in here | 在我们 把杂牌马戏团[庄家] 请到现场之前 |
[53:04] | just among friends | 先朋友之间说说 |
[53:06] | I wanna get a sense of what’s going on. | 我想知道 到底是怎么一回事 |
[53:10] | Is he a Twitter panty flasher? | 他是那种在推特上口无遮拦的人 |
[53:13] | Or is he a serious person? | 还是个正经严肃的人 |
[53:15] | Well, he is a serious person. | 他是个正经严肃的人 |
[53:18] | You’re certain? | 你确定吗 |
[53:19] | Yes, Shiv, he is serious. | 是的 小西 他很严肃 |
[53:22] | But, Dad, | 但是 爸他 |
[53:24] | he thinks there’s value that hasn’t been priced in yet. | 他觉得 现在谈的价钱 还达不到他公司的价值 |
[53:27] | Matsson’s gunning for a merger of equals. | 马特松正在竭力促成对等合并 |
[53:29] | So I guess, you know, that probably… | 所以 我猜 你懂的 或许 |
[53:33] | -Merger of equals? | 对等合并 |
[53:36] | -Yeah. Like he’s got 12 of the prime Asian sports leagues | 对 他成功地让12个主要的亚洲体育联赛 |
[53:39] | signed up for GoJo and he’s gonna fold it all in to the platform. | 签了GoJo 他要把这些内容 一股脑塞到平台里 |
[53:42] | Live sports, games, betting. It’s a fucking growth bomb. | 体育直播比赛 体彩 这他妈是要实现爆炸式增长 |
[53:45] | Okay. But, full 50-50 board, all stock. | 好吧 但…董事会席位会对半开 放弃以前的股份 |
[53:48] | -Dad, what, splits control? | 怎么 他还想和爸分权吗 |
[53:50] | -Yes, Siobhan. | 是的 西沃恩 |
[53:52] | Well, I don’t… | 我不.. -我知道 |
[53:54] | I don’t think… Dad? | 我觉得不..爸 |
[54:00] | But the guy isn’t a fuckhead? | 但那家伙 不是个傻子吧 |
[54:03] | No. The tweeting was a move. | 不 那条推特是他的计谋 |
[54:05] | Well, he’s not some big baby who shits for clicks? | 他不是什么博取点击率的巨婴吧 |
[54:08] | No. No. He’s on the snake. | 不 不是…他很有心计 |
[54:11] | You know, I know people, Dad. I’m a people sniffer. | 我很会看人的 爸 我对人的嗅觉很敏锐 |
[54:14] | Because I can win any bout with a boxer fuck | 任何拳击赛 我穿条短裤就能拿下 |
[54:16] | but I don’t know how to knock out a clown. | 但我不知道怎么击倒一个小丑 |
[54:18] | He’s not a clown. He’s a motherfucker. | 他不是小丑 他是个狠人 |
[54:20] | It’s what you would have done, right? | 换你也会这样做 不是吗 |
[54:21] | He just maximized his leverage. | 他只是把杠杆比率最大化了 |
[54:23] | Yeah, but “merger of equals?” Like… | 那 对等合并算什么 |
[54:25] | -No such thing. -Always a top dog, right? | 没有的事 -总是想当领头狗 对吧 |
[54:27] | Sure. And I mean he wants the label | 对 他是想要名号 |
[54:31] | but I think we could still be the puppy fuckers here? | 但我觉得 我们还是可以压他一头的吧 |
[54:34] | The family stake will be | 家族股份会被 |
[54:36] | seriously diluted. | 严重稀释 |
[54:38] | I think he’d let us craft it so that | 他应该会让我们负责这方面 |
[54:39] | we keep balance of the board. | 这样我们才能维持董事会的平衡 |
[54:41] | I think he just wants the freedom and the status. | 他应该只是想要自由和地位 |
[54:44] | GoJo Royco. I mean, who gives a fuck? | Gojo 罗伊科公司 谁他妈在乎啊 |
[54:46] | Let him have the logo, we take the wheel. | 他想要标志就拿去 我们掌权 |
[54:48] | Yeah, I mean, it would be real scale. | 我同意 这会是真正的大规模 |
[54:52] | It’s a legitimate way of staying relevant. | 并且 这样的联系是合法的 |
[54:57] | It’s a big upheaval. | 这是场巨大的剧变 |
[55:00] | Yeah, I mean the top team will… | 当然 高层的话… |
[55:02] | You know, you’ll be obviously be fighting for your lives. | 你们本来也是为生计拼搏 |
[55:05] | But I’m sure you can trust Dad, guys. | 但你们可以相信爸 朋友们 |
[55:07] | Obviously. | 当然了 |
[55:08] | Merger’s really a state of mind, right? | 合并能行得通 对吧 |
[55:11] | Dad, Gerri, you stay with your hands on the tiller. | 爸 格丽 还是你们掌舱 |
[55:15] | I mean, their price rise, it’s real. | 毕竟他们的价格涨幅…真实可见 |
[55:17] | It’s a proper fucking streamer. | 这他妈的是一家有前途的流媒体 |
[55:18] | And the future is | 未来就是 |
[55:20] | movies, TV, music, games, sports, eSports | 电影 电视 音乐 游戏 体育 电子体育 |
[55:24] | VR, AR, betting, fucking everything, | 虚拟现实 增强现实 赌博 什么都有 |
[55:27] | for everyone and Matsson knows how to get there. | 人人都适用 马特森知道该怎么做到 |
[55:33] | Logan? | 洛根 |
[55:34] | We can’t afford to walk away right now. | 我们现在不能一走了之 代价太大 |
[55:37] | Must be worth a conversation, son. | 一定是值得谈一场的 儿子 |
[55:39] | Bring them in. | 带他们进来 |
[55:41] | Let’s get the banker fucks in here on this. | 让庄家都进来搅搅局 |
[55:44] | Okay. | 好的 |
[55:46] | fucking A. | 成了 |
[55:52] | 【格丽·吉尔曼】 干的好 罗曼 | |
[56:00] | Right this way. | 这边走 |
[56:00] | This is Tom Wambsgans…he’s the Chairman of ATN News. | 这位是汤姆·威姆士丹 泛美网科新闻部的主席 |
[56:04] | -Hi. -Hi. | 你好 -你好 |
[56:05] | -Hello. How are you? -Good. | 我是汤姆 你好吗 -挺好 |
[56:08] | Shiv Roy, President of Domestic Operations. | 这位是小西·罗伊 国内运营部总裁 |
[56:09] | 【新建短信】 共进庆功晚餐吗 格丽? 吃这个吧 | |
[56:11] | 【爸】 干的很好 儿子 共进庆功晚餐吗 格丽? 吃这个吧 | |
[56:12] | Sit wherever you’re comfortable. | 请大家随便坐 |
[56:48] | I need five. | 等我五分钟 |
[56:52] | Dad? | 爸 |
[57:01] | Jesus. fuck. | 天哪 我操 |
[57:03] | Yeah, that’s his dick. | 对 是他的屌 他 |
[57:06] | He’s sent you a picture of his dick by mistake. | 不小心把屌照发给你了 |
[57:09] | Well, it’s pretty obvious. | 显然是这样 |
[57:13] | Yeah, he meant to send it to Gerri. | 他本来要发给格丽的 |
[57:18] | I don’t get it. | 我没明白 |
[57:20] | Well, honestly, | 他..其实吧 |
[57:23] | he’s weird about Gerri. | 他对格丽怪怪的 |
[57:26] | Everyone knows it. And… | 大家都知道 |
[57:29] | And, frankly, I think it’s fucking disgusting. | 说实话 我觉得这很恶心 |
[57:32] | -Yeah? | 是吗 |
[57:33] | -Yeah. Yeah, Gerri is probably | 是的 格丽大概… |
[57:36] | just not stopping it for leverage. | 出于利益 没有阻止他 |
[57:38] | You know, banking it as ammo. | 留这些作为把柄 |
[57:41] | Isn’t he just Roman being Roman? | 他难道不是在小打小闹吗 |
[57:46] | No. | 不 |
[57:48] | No, I mean… No, I think it’s | 我觉得不是..更像是 |
[57:52] | a potential problem. | 潜在隐患 |
[57:54] | There’s issues, you know? | 这有问题 你知道吗 |
[57:55] | Everyone says they used to get jerked off by his personal trainer. | 大家都说 他以前被私人教师 |
[57:58] | And now there’s this Gerri thing. | 现在 又和格丽这样 |
[58:00] | It’s a… | 这是… |
[58:01] | It’s a track record, you know? | 这是有迹可循的 |
[58:03] | So I think, you know, moving forward | 所以 我认为往后的日子里 |
[58:05] | perhaps we should… Oh, okay… | 也许应该… -好了 可以了 |
[58:06] | Well, thank you. Thank you, Pinkie. | 谢谢你 谢了 小宝 |
[58:10] | Go on. -Okay. | 回去吧 -好的 |
[58:12] | -Roman! -Jesus, fuck. | 罗曼! 我靠 |
[58:17] | Hey, put in a good word for you. | 帮你说了几句好话 |
[58:20] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[58:35] | Are you a sicko? | 你有病吗 |
[58:37] | -What is this? -Oh, Jesus. | 这是什么 -老天 |
[58:38] | Why do you send them? God, it’s just, you know, | 你为什么要发 -靠 就是 |
[58:40] | it’s like… | 就是 |
[58:42] | “Here’s my dick.” | 请看我的屌 |
[58:44] | Oh, what? Like a fuck you? | 所以呢 你的意思就像..“去你的”吗 |
[58:47] | People just send each other pics of their dicks. | 人们就是会互相发屌照啊 |
[58:49] | People send each other pics of their dicks? | 人们就是会互相发屌照 |
[58:52] | Yeah. Have you heard of dick pics, Dad? | 对啊 你听说过屌照吗 爸 |
[58:53] | Well, we do publish a number of popular newspapers | 我们的确发行了很多畅销报纸 |
[58:56] | so yes, son | 所以 儿子 我听过 |
[58:58] | we probably invented the fucking words. | 这个词没准还是我们造的 |
[59:02] | But why? | 但 为什么 |
[59:06] | Why? I don’t know. | 为什么 我不知道 |
[59:07] | It’s just like, here’s my dick, I guess. | 就是“请看我的屌”我猜是这样吧 |
[59:12] | You got a problem? | 你是有什么问题吗 |
[59:15] | What happened to that nice piece of tail you were with? | 和你在一起的那个漂亮小妞 怎么样了 |
[59:19] | Tabitha? Yeah, she’s amazing. | 塔比莎吗 她很不错 |
[59:21] | We’re having some issues | 我们有些争吵 |
[59:23] | and… | 然后 |
[59:25] | What interests you in Gerri exactly? | 格丽到底哪里吸引你 |
[59:27] | Jesus, Dad. I’m fucking… I’m screwing around! | 我靠 爸..我就是在到处乱搞 |
[59:29] | I don’t like things going on I don’t know about. | 我不喜欢有人背着我搞事 |
[59:33] | She’s a million years old. | 她都一大把年纪了 |
[59:35] | It’s fucking disgusting. | 太他妈反胃了 |
[59:37] | You’re a laughingstock. | 你就是笑柄 |
[59:41] | Oh, go on, fuck off. | 回去吧 滚吧 |
[59:47] | So like what happens now? | 现在是什么情况 |
[59:50] | I don’t want her hanging around like frozen fucking piss. | 我不想再看到 她在我眼前晃来晃去 |
[59:55] | Gerri? | 格丽吗 |
[59:57] | I’m not a radical feminist, Dad | 我虽然不是激进的女权主义者 爸 |
[1:00:00] | but I think perhaps we should not fire her | 但我觉得 也许不该因为 |
[1:00:02] | for receiving pictures of my dick. | 她收到了我的屌照 就开除她吧 |
[1:00:07] | Are you gonna come back? | 你要回会议室吗 |
[1:00:18] | Sorry about all this, Gerri. | 不好意思把你请出来 格丽 |
[1:00:19] | It’s just something I wanna get… | 我就是想搞清楚… |
[1:00:21] | you know, really clear about what’s going on, you know? | 到底发生了什么 好吗 |
[1:00:24] | And most importantly, to see if you’re okay. | 最重要的是 确认你有没有事 |
[1:00:26] | -It’s not a big deal. | 这…不是什么大事 |
[1:00:28] | -Okay. Yeah, I just wanna get things clear | 好的 我只是想把事情搞清楚 |
[1:00:30] | for my dad, you know? | 为了我爸 懂吧 |
[1:00:31] | God, this must be so hard for you. | 天啊 一定很难吧 |
[1:00:33] | -It’s fine. -Do you wanna… | 没事的 -你想不想 |
[1:00:36] | No? Okay. | 不坐吗 好的 |
[1:00:38] | So has this or something like this happened before? | 所以 这个事或类似这样的事 以前发生过吗 |
[1:00:43] | I can’t recall. | 我记不起来了 |
[1:00:45] | And if it did, did you ask him to stop? | 假设发生过 你有让他别做了吗 |
[1:00:49] | Let’s talk about this tomorrow, okay? | 我们明天再聊 可以吗 |
[1:00:52] | I just need to check-in with some people. | 还有其他人在等我 |
[1:00:54] | Okay. Well, sure. I mean, it’s not… | 好的 当然可以 你并没有 |
[1:00:56] | It’s not as if you were welcoming | 你并不乐意收到这些 |
[1:00:59] | these items… | 东西 |
[1:01:00] | -were you, Gerri? | 我说得对吗 格丽 |
[1:01:02] | -Shiv. | 小西 |
[1:01:04] | Look, it’s just something for your wellbeing | 听着 我们必须要搞清楚 |
[1:01:05] | we need to get really clear about because, | 这 事关你的身心健康 因为.. |
[1:01:08] | you know, | 你知道的 |
[1:01:09] | with all this potential upheaval | 我们有可能即将迎来剧变 |
[1:01:10] | and you being in such a delicate position as interim CEO | 你又是临时首席执行官 这个位置很微妙 |
[1:01:12] | if you can’t deal with your own sexual harassment | 如果你不能解决自己的性骚扰问题 |
[1:01:15] | then it’s not a good look. | 那可就不好看了 |
[1:01:16] | I can cope. | 我能处理 |
[1:01:18] | Okay. So do you wanna make a formal complaint | 好的 你想对他的行为 |
[1:01:20] | against him regarding this? | 提交正式投诉吗 |
[1:01:22] | -Well, that’s for me to decide. | 这由我自己决定 |
[1:01:24] | I just think, Gerri, | 我只是在想 格丽… |
[1:01:26] | that you should report him to HR because if you don’t, | 你该向人事部门举报他 因为如果你不这样 |
[1:01:29] | it could be argued that you welcomed these photos | 可能会招来争议 比如说 你乐意接收这些照片. |
[1:01:32] | and that just undermines your position. | 这可有损你的地位 |
[1:01:34] | It’s just… That’s my concern for you here. | 这 只是…只是我的担心 |
[1:01:37] | I wonder if we shouldn’t | 我在想 是不是该 |
[1:01:38] | just kick this all the way up to the board? | 直接向董事会公开这些 |
[1:01:42] | Well, thank you for giving this so much thought. | 谢谢你为我考虑了这么多 |
[1:01:44] | -And I’ll think it over, okay? -Okay. | 我会好好想想的 好吗 -好 |
[1:01:47] | -So I’ll see you back inside. -Let me know. | 会议室见 想好了告诉我 |
[1:02:32] | Hey, Dad, I think I’m gonna head inside with Soph. | 老爸 我要和苏菲一起进屋了 |
[1:02:35] | Okay, buddy. | 好的 小子 |