时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Mog was tired. | 莫格累了 |
[00:08] | She was dead tired. | 她快累死了 |
[00:10] | Her head was dead tired. | 她的头 转不动了 |
[00:11] | Her paws were dead tired. | 她的爪子没力了 |
[00:13] | Even her tail was dead tired. | 就连她的尾巴 也没有力气了 |
[00:16] | Mog thought “I wanna sleep forever.” | 莫格心想“我要睡到天荒地老” |
[00:20] | And so she did. | 于是 她睡了 |
[00:24] | Isn’t this a bit young for you? | 这对你 是不是太低龄了 |
[00:27] | Sometimes he still likes it. | 他偶尔还是喜欢看 |
[00:29] | Sometimes I still like it. | 我偶尔还是喜欢看 |
[00:33] | Are you all right, son? | 你还好吗 孩子 |
[00:35] | Your dad was okay, you know? | 你爸挺正常的 你知道吗 |
[00:37] | -Yeah. -He was okay. | 我知道 -他挺正常 |
[00:39] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[00:43] | Kerry! | 凯莉 |
[00:45] | Kerry, can you get me a book, something with some action. | 凯莉 可以帮我找本书吗 有动作场面的 |
[00:55] | What? | 什么事 |
[00:59] | Careful now. | 注意安全 |
[01:01] | Talk to me. | 说吧 |
[01:04] | Gerri! | 格丽 |
[01:06] | Where are you, Gerri? | 你在哪儿 格丽 |
[01:08] | Wow. That’s actually a perfect roll. | 刚才的骰子 扔得很好了 |
[01:10] | Yeah, Gerri, | 去吧 格丽 |
[01:11] | you jump on that grenade for us. Thanks, pal. | 去帮我们挡子弹吧 谢了 朋友 |
[01:16] | No. It doesn’t seem right. I don’t want Tennessee Avenue. | 不行 感觉不对 我不想要田纳西大道 |
[01:19] | My turn, then. | 那轮到我了 |
[01:22] | And if we call it. | 让我中吧 |
[01:24] | -And once again I’m on the shit. | 我又一次 踩到你的破地盘了 |
[01:27] | That’ll be me. | 上交给我吧 |
[01:30] | One-fifty. | 一百五 |
[01:31] | You know, I know what you tried to do with Dad. | 我知道 你想让老爸 做什么 |
[01:34] | What? I thought that | 什么意思 我以为 |
[01:35] | would’ve kinda been your dream, Rome. | 这不是你梦寐以求的吗 哥 |
[01:37] | Me fucking Gerri with your dick. | 我用你的老二 干翻格丽 |
[01:39] | Come on, dick pickler. Pay up. | 赶紧的 屌照男 付钱吧 |
[01:44] | Seven, hey, that was perfect. | 七步 完美啊 |
[01:46] | Hey. Get-out-of-jail-free card. | 看啊 是逃离监狱卡 |
[01:50] | -Another one. | 又一个 |
[01:51] | -You wanna sell that? | 你想卖掉吗 |
[01:52] | Oh, waitress service. Okay. | 服务员来了 不错 |
[01:55] | I shall have a Cuba Libre and a club sandwich, please. | 请给我来一杯自由古巴 和总汇三明治 谢谢 |
[01:59] | Oh, okay. Well, let me grab a couple of kid’s menus | 好的 让我去拿一些儿童菜单 |
[02:02] | and I’ll be right back. | 立马回来 |
[02:03] | Okay. | 好的 |
[02:05] | The service here is weird and slow | 这里的服务 又怪又慢 |
[02:08] | and fucking my dad. | 甚至会跟我老爸上床 |
[02:10] | -Okay… -You still into this, Will? | 你还想玩吗 小威 |
[02:11] | You wanna take a turn around the gardens? | 你想去花园里转转吗 |
[02:15] | No, I’m good. | 不用 挺好的 |
[02:16] | Oh, come on, Willa, marry him. | 拜托了 威拉 嫁给他吧 |
[02:18] | He’s probably got, like, 10 years left in him | 他可能也只剩下十年寿命 |
[02:20] | and then it’s all gravy. | 之后你就能 享受天伦之乐了 |
[02:21] | I do not wish my private affairs | 我不希望我的私人事务 |
[02:23] | to become the subject of table chat, okay? | 成为茶余饭后的谈资 好吗 |
[02:25] | Okay, I have to go. Can I give my properties to Shiv? | 好 我得走了 我可以把我的财产转移给小西吗 |
[02:28] | -No… No… No… | 不 不行 -不行 不行 |
[02:29] | -Why? You have to auction them, where the fuck are you going? | 为什么 你必须拍卖掉他们 你他妈要去哪儿 |
[02:31] | Okay, the silly Forbes profile piece. | 接受无聊的福布斯访谈 |
[02:34] | I’m turning ATN Citizens into a cash machine | 我把泛美市民台 变成了一台印钞机 |
[02:36] | and they wanna know how I did it. | 他们想知道 我怎么办到的 |
[02:37] | Well, by turning on the bigot spigot to full gush. | 挑起最大限度的跟风热度 不就成了 |
[02:40] | Well, “bigot spigot” is a little reductive and unfair | 说是“跟风热度”有点偏颇和无理了 |
[02:44] | but, anyway, goodbye. | 但 不管怎样 回头见 |
[02:45] | -Bye, Tom. -Bye-bye. | 再见 汤姆 -再见 |
[02:47] | -Shiv. -Talk about me. | 小西. -记得提到我 |
[02:48] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[02:50] | -Shiv. -What? | 小西 -怎么了 |
[02:51] | I think you might have accidentally been cheating? | 我觉得 你好像不小心作弊了 |
[02:54] | What? I was only stealing so I could win. | 有吗 我偷钱只是为了赢 |
[02:56] | -Yeah, cheating’s part of it. -Oh, look at you | 是啊 作是游戏的一部分 |
[02:58] | Shiv, do you think that | 听着… 小西 你真的认为 |
[03:00] | stealing is what good people do? | 好人会盗窃吗 |
[03:02] | Stealing, cheating at Monopoly, come on. | 盗窃啊 玩大富翁还作弊 |
[03:04] | Come on. | 对吧 -拜托 |
[03:06] | Okay, well, he’s here. Be nice. | 好 他来了 对他好点 |
[03:09] | Yes, I will be nice to Kurt Cobain of the fucking floaties. | 好 我会对浮排上的科特·柯本友善点 [温馨乐队主唱27 岁自杀] |
[03:12] | -Hi. -Hey. | 你好 -你好啊 |
[03:13] | He’s just coming. | 他要过来了 |
[03:16] | He needs a minute. | 他需要点时间 |
[03:18] | We appreciate what you did. | 我们… 很感激你做的事 |
[03:21] | It was nothing. | 没什么的 |
[03:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[03:23] | But, hey, you know | 但是 你知道吗 |
[03:25] | if you find him in the pool again | 如果下次 你再发现他在泳池里 |
[03:27] | there’s a C-note in it for you | 然后 放任他溺死 的话 |
[03:29] | to just let him sink, okay? | 我就给你一百块 好吗 |
[03:31] | “Too soon,” said the room. | 玩笑开得太早了 |
[03:33] | He’s basically fine, they just kept him overnight to… | 他基本没事了 医院让他住一晚上. |
[03:37] | I don’t know why, actually, | 说实话 我也不知道为什么 |
[03:38] | because I don’t speak Italian but | 因为我听不懂意大利语 但是… |
[03:40] | no media pick up, | 没有媒体发现 |
[03:42] | so, all good. | 所以 一切都好 |
[03:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[03:46] | Good. Good. | 很好 很好 |
[03:52] | -Jesus. -Hey, buddy. | 天啊 -你好 伙计 |
[03:54] | -Hey. -Kenny. | 你好 -肯尼 |
[03:55] | -Hey. -What’s up, Ken? | 你好啊 你好吗 |
[03:57] | -Hey. -You okay, brother? | 你好 -你还好吗 兄弟 |
[04:00] | All good. | 很好 |
[04:01] | Let’s just not make a whole song and dance, okay? | 咱…咱别载歌载舞地庆祝 好吗 |
[04:05] | Well, I think we will make a song and dance. | 我觉得 我们更要载歌载舞地庆祝了 |
[04:07] | You nearly drowned, Ken. | 你差点死 肯 |
[04:08] | Oh. No, he just fell off an air-bed, he’s fine. | 不 他只是从充气床上掉下来 |
[04:10] | One too many limoncellos. | 他没事 -喝了太多柠檬甜酒而已 |
[04:11] | No biggie. Yeah. | 不用大惊小怪 -是吗 |
[04:15] | Okay. I’m just gonna grab my kids, I guess… | 好 我要把孩子们带走了 我想 |
[04:19] | They can stay here, I’m sure, tonight, | 他们今晚可以在这儿过夜 |
[04:21] | if it’s easier. | 这样更方便的话 |
[04:22] | -I’m not leaving them with him. -All right, then. | 我不会让孩子们和他待在一块儿 -那好吧 |
[04:25] | I guess we’ll see you at the royal wedding then. | 那就 皇室婚礼时见了 |
[04:27] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[04:29] | I might need to get home. | 我可能要回家一趟 |
[04:30] | I’m talking to new lawyers. | 我要和新律师们谈谈 |
[04:32] | New lawyers? Like new, new lawyers? | 新律师吗 全新的律师吗 |
[04:34] | Yeah. Well, I can’t really say but, yeah, | 是的 我不能透露更多 但 是的 |
[04:36] | just so you know, we’re… | 让你知道一下 |
[04:38] | Yeah, we’re discussing, putting everything | 我们…我们在讨论把过去五年 |
[04:42] | like all the papers and all my communications | 所有相关文件 和我的通讯记录 |
[04:44] | for the last five years up on my Insta. | 放在照片墙[Instagram]上 |
[04:46] | On, Insta? | 放照片墙上吗 |
[04:47] | Ken. | 肯 |
[04:49] | And, Comfry | 对了 康福莉 |
[04:51] | Vanity Fair might be doing a big thing with me | 名利场可能会出一大篇幅报道 关于我的事 |
[04:54] | the whole thing, so… | 所有的事 所以… |
[04:57] | Yeah, I don’t know, whatever. I’m ready to… I’m just… | 我不确定 总之我准备好了… |
[04:58] | I’m ready to really get into it all. | 我…我准备好投入其中了 |
[05:01] | But… | 但是 |
[05:04] | yeah, thanks for… | 总之 谢了 |
[05:05] | Thanks. Okay, kids, let’s go. | 谢谢 好了 孩子们 走吧 |
[05:08] | Let’s go. | 赶紧走吧 |
[05:10] | They’re coming. | 他们要来了 |
[05:13] | All right, man. | 好吧 老兄 |
[05:15] | -Later. -Yeah. | 待会儿见 -对 |
[05:17] | He seems good. | 他看起来正常吗 |
[05:20] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[05:22] | We have been talking to… Vanity Fair, | 我们与名利场…有在接触中 |
[05:24] | but it’s…It’s mostly us calling them. | 但…主要是我们在联系他们 |
[05:27] | Hey. Dad, you good? We good? | 爸 你还好吗 一切都好吗 |
[05:29] | Do you want me on that call? | 需要我加入那通电话吗 |
[05:31] | -No. -Okay. | 不用 -好的 |
[05:32] | Go on, Karl, what? | 继续 卡尔 什么事 |
[05:34] | DOJ is gonna likely hit us with a historic fine. | 司法部可能要 制裁我们一笔 史无前例的罚款 |
[05:38] | GoJo’s market cap has overtaken ours. | GoJo的市值已经超过我们的了 |
[05:40] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:42] | Okay, yeah, but that… That was already happening, so. | 好吧 但…那早已发生了 所以… |
[05:44] | GoJo’s board may be considering entertaining other options. | GoJo 的董事会可能会考虑其他的选择 |
[05:48] | -What? -Yeah. | 什…什么 -是的 |
[05:49] | What the fuck? Okay, well, is he gonna pull the plug? | 搞什么鬼 好吧 那他要停止交易吗 |
[05:52] | Or is GoJo… Rome, do you know? | 还是 GoJo 小罗 你知道这回事吗 |
[05:54] | He swallowed the merger | 合并 他忍了 |
[05:55] | but I don’t know how much more he can fucking eat. | 但我不确定 他还能再忍多少要求 |
[05:57] | Oh, okay, don’t get all sweaty, Betty. | 好 别着急担心 |
[05:59] | I’m gonna figure it out and I’ll drop you an email, okay? | 我会去搞清楚 然后发你邮件 好吗 |
[06:02] | -Thanks. -I’m gonna see Matsson. | 谢了 -我要见马特森 |
[06:04] | Get inside this! | 理清内情 |
[06:06] | Do you want me to come with you, Dad? | 要我跟你一起去吗 爸 |
[06:07] | No. Stay here and play with your dick. | 不用 待在这儿 玩你的老二吧 |
[06:10] | I can come with you, Dad… | 我可以跟你去 爸 |
[06:12] | -It’s not an… -No… | 这并不麻烦… -不 不 |
[06:13] | I’m kidding. | 不 我开玩笑的 说笑呢 |
[06:15] | No, come on, Tumbledown. | 来吧 小兔患子 |
[06:16] | He’s your pal. | 他是你朋友 |
[06:18] | Let’s go see Hans Christian Anderfuck | 咱们去见见这位安徒生崽子 |
[06:21] | and see if he’s been telling us fucking fairy tales. | 看他是不是 一直在给我们讲童话故事 |
[08:55] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[09:05] | Good-looking woman, huh? | 漂亮女人 不是吗 |
[09:08] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[09:10] | Yup. | 当然 |
[09:18] | So what is it, son? | 你是怎么回事 儿子 |
[09:20] | Are you scared of pussy? | 你怕女人的性器官吗 |
[09:24] | Is it all screens or up the ass with you or what? | 还是你满脑子 都是搞基画面 |
[09:26] | Jesus, no, God. Dad, can we not… | 天哪 当然不是 老爸 能不能不… |
[09:28] | That’s… | 那 |
[09:30] | That was just being horrible, | 这.. 我只是恶搞一下 没别的 |
[09:32] | it’s good, it’s all good. Yeah. Well, it’s just fucking… | 我挺好的 -是啊 操逼罢了 |
[09:37] | If you need to get straightened out | 如果你需要变直 |
[09:39] | -get straightened out. | 就赶紧去 |
[09:41] | Okay? -Yeah. | 明白吗 明白 |
[09:44] | I don’t wanna know. | 其他我不需要知道 |
[10:02] | -Welcome. -Hey. | 欢迎 |
[10:06] | So nice to finally meet you in person, sir. | 很荣幸 终于和你见面了 先生 |
[10:08] | Likewise. | 彼此彼此 |
[10:11] | Thank you for coming. | 感谢莅临 |
[10:12] | Not at all. | 客气了 |
[10:14] | So, what do you think? | 跟我说说你的想法 |
[10:16] | Are we doing this fucking merger or not? | 我们是要合并 还是算逑了 |
[10:19] | Wow. Just straight in there, huh? | 真是开门见山 |
[10:21] | Oh, yeah, well, you know, I’m old. | 你知道 我年纪大了 |
[10:24] | What do you want, a bit of a, | 难道还要我寒暄 |
[10:24] | “Oh, what a nice house you got here”? | 哦 好漂亮的房子啊 |
[10:26] | No, I… I like it. I get bored easily. | 不是的 我喜欢 我很容易觉得无聊 |
[10:29] | Yeah, everything is boring, isn’t it? | 世间万物皆无聊 不是吗 |
[10:31] | Yeah, everything is pretty fucking boring. | 是啊 世间万物无聊透顶 |
[10:33] | Except this. | 除了这个 |
[10:35] | -Yeah, you got me interested. -How interested? | 的确 你勾起了我的兴趣 -有多感兴趣 |
[10:38] | Look, I don’t wanna fuck around forever with this. | 听着 我不想一直兜圈子 |
[10:40] | I mean, I’ve seen how your price is | 我看过你的市值 |
[10:42] | and I understand that your board is looking at all the options | 我知道你的董事会 在寻觅其他买家 |
[10:45] | but if we stay tight, | 但是 如果我们密切合作 |
[10:47] | this can work. | 这生意就能成 |
[10:48] | So… | 所以. |
[10:50] | shall we dance or what? | 我们是接着闲聊 还是 |
[10:53] | -Do you wanna sit down? Yeah. -Sure. | 要坐下来聊吗 -好啊 |
[10:57] | Zuckerberg wants… | 扎克伯格曾经 |
[10:58] | Do you know Mark, by the way? | 对了 你认识他吗 |
[10:59] | Well, he once told me that… | 他曾跟我说 |
[11:02] | in ancient Rome, at one point, | 古罗马时期有段时间 |
[11:04] | they wanted to make all the slaves wear something | 奴隶主想让奴隶穿特定的衣服 |
[11:06] | so they could identify them. | 以便确认身份 |
[11:07] | It’s just up here. | 在上面 |
[11:08] | Like… what do you call these things? | 比如…那叫什么来着 |
[11:11] | Like a cloak or whatever. | 像斗篷一样的 |
[11:13] | But then they decided not to do it | 后来 他们打消了这个念头 |
[11:16] | and you know why? -Hmm? | 你知道其中原因吗 -说说看 |
[11:18] | Because they realize if all the slaves dressed the same | 因为奴隶主们意识到 如果所有的奴隶穿着一致 |
[11:21] | they would see how many of them there were | 他们就会知道 自己人数众多 |
[11:23] | and they’d rise up and kill their masters. | 他们会起义 反抗 杀死奴隶主 |
[11:26] | Yeah, we don’t love Mark. | 我们不喜欢马克 |
[11:28] | So what? Does he have some kid in Malaysia | 那又如何 难道现在他有个马来西亚仆人 |
[11:31] | reading history for him now? | 在给他读历史故事吗 |
[11:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:36] | But the point is if we wanna survive | 我的意思是 如果我们要生存 |
[11:38] | you and I, then… | 你和我 |
[11:40] | we need a hell of a lot of little folks | 我们就需要一大堆 小人物 |
[11:41] | running around shitting us data | 给我们提供数据 |
[11:44] | you know, for the eyeballs, for the revenue, for the scale. | 以此吸引眼球 提高利润 扩大规模 |
[11:49] | No offense but I don’t think you have the technology | 无意冒犯 我认为你没有达这个目标的 |
[11:52] | or the orientation to get there. | 技术和计划 |
[11:54] | And you don’t have the content. | 而你没有内容 |
[11:56] | Well, maybe not but | 或许吧 但是 |
[11:58] | we’re flying like a fucking rocket ship | 我们的业绩一飞冲天 |
[12:00] | and you’re sinking like a lead balloon. | 你们却是日落西山 |
[12:03] | What’s your churn like? | 你的计划是什么 |
[12:04] | Yeah, we hear you have problems with binge and burn. | 听说你们的观众流失严重 |
[12:07] | We got the good stuff. | 我们手上有好料 |
[12:09] | Sure, sure, some of your content is pretty cool, I guess, but… | 那是当然 你们手上的内容挺吸引人 但是 |
[12:12] | business-wise, it’s time for you to beef up or sell out. | 生意归生意 你们该扩大规模 或整体出售了 |
[12:16] | And you can’t become a tech player | 你们无法转型为科技公司 |
[12:18] | because you and your business are just too fucking old. | 因为你和你的公司都太他妈老了 |
[12:21] | Whoa… He is in great shape. You know who he’s fucking? | 说话悠着点 他身体棒着呢 你知道和他在操谁吗 |
[12:26] | I don’t wanna be rude because you’re a legend. | 无意冒犯 因为你是个传说 |
[12:29] | Honestly, you’re fucking bulletproof. | 说实话 你基本上 刀枪不入 |
[12:34] | Tank man. | 就像坦克一样 |
[12:35] | So, you want me to come in your sauna | 你是要我 跟你一起去桑拿 |
[12:37] | and tell you what a pretty pecker you got? | 对你的老二 夸奖一番吗 |
[12:39] | I’m just really excited about the future. | 我只是 很期待未来 而已 |
[12:42] | So am I. | 我也是 |
[12:43] | Yeah, but… | 你是 |
[12:45] | are you? Really? | 真心话吗 |
[12:47] | Well…that’s something you say, isn’t it? | 这个嘛 正如你所言 |
[12:53] | No, but I am excited. | 当然 我很期待 |
[12:56] | But… | 但是.. |
[13:00] | America… | 美国… |
[13:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:05] | When I arrived, there were these gentle giants | 我初来乍到时 这里的豪门贵族 |
[13:08] | smelling of fucking gold and milk | 空气里都是黄金和奶香味 |
[13:10] | they could do anything. | 他们无所不能 |
[13:12] | Now look at them, | 现在 看看他们 |
[13:14] | fat as fuck, | 要么脑满肠肥 |
[13:15] | scrawny on meth or yoga. | 要么像吸了毒 或练了瑜伽一样 骨瘦如柴 |
[13:19] | They pissed it all away. | 数典忘祖 |
[13:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[13:26] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:31] | Go on. Talk to me. | 接着说下去 |
[13:33] | Well, I think we fit. | 我看咱们挺合适的 |
[13:36] | Your company and mine. | 咱俩的公司挺搭的 |
[13:39] | But, you know, | 但是 你知道 |
[13:40] | the street loves us, we’re… | 我们是华尔街的宠儿 |
[13:42] | We’re a strong buy. | 我们非常抢手 |
[13:43] | We’re up and we’re staying there. | 业绩蒸蒸日上 居高不下 |
[13:46] | And you, you have this… | 而你 你们… |
[13:48] | this fine, and all this other bullshit. | 有罚款要交 还有其他糟心事 |
[13:50] | You’re hurt | 伤痕累累 |
[13:52] | or maybe you’re tired. | 或者 心力憔悴 |
[13:54] | So, I make sense as the person to take over. | 所以 应该是我来收购你 |
[13:59] | Now, if that’s an option | 如果这个选项 |
[14:00] | if that’s something you would consider, | 你可以考虑一下 |
[14:01] | then let’s talk. | 那么我们接着谈 |
[14:03] | But if you wanna tell me to go fuck myself | 但 如果你想叫我滚一边儿去 |
[14:05] | tell me to go fuck myself. | 那就明说 |
[14:08] | You’re not fucking serious. | 你不是开玩笑吧 |
[14:10] | I would make everything nice for you. | 我不会让你难堪 |
[14:12] | I could pay you out or if you want | 我可以赔钱给你 或者你愿意的话 |
[14:13] | control inside or outside of the assets you love | 赋予你公司一切事物的控制权 |
[14:16] | that’s cool. | 没有问题 |
[14:20] | I would want you to maintain prestige. | 我会给足你面子 |
[14:22] | I’m not about making you small. | 绝不贬低你 |
[14:26] | But you’d rule the roost | 但要听你发号施令 |
[14:28] | it would be your board. | 董事会就是你的了 |
[14:30] | But I would structure it | 我会重新调整架构 |
[14:32] | so fucking nice for you. | 让你舒舒服服 |
[14:36] | I notice you’re not punching me on the nose. | 我注意到 你并没有起身揍我 |
[14:39] | Dad? That’s okay, son. | 爸 -没事的 儿子 |
[14:43] | I don’t know. -What are you thinking? | 我不知道 -你在想什么 |
[14:45] | I’m not telling you what I’m fucking thinking. | 休想让我告诉你 我他妈在想什么 |
[14:48] | Well, I know what you’re fucking thinking. | 我知道你他妈在想什么 |
[14:50] | You’re thinking every bit of me wants to tell this | 你在想 自己全身上下的细胞都想让 |
[14:52] | slab of gravlax | 这片盐渍生蛙鱼[自嘲] |
[14:55] | to go fuck himself… | 有多远 滚多远 |
[14:58] | except for the bit that knows that every word he says is true. | 但还有一小部分 知道我说的句句在理 |
[15:03] | I don’t know, I’m not sure I can swallow this. | 我不知道 我不确定我能否接受 |
[15:06] | If this is a family thing, I get it. | 如果是家族的问题 我能理解 |
[15:09] | I… I appreciate the anxiety. | 我能理解你的焦虑 |
[15:11] | And in terms of your son | 至于你儿子 |
[15:13] | he would be essential to the integration process. | 他会是此次整合的关键人物 |
[15:16] | One hundred percent crucial. | 绝非虚言 |
[15:18] | Key element. The face of the family. | 关键先生 你们家族的门面 |
[15:22] | As for the rest, your top team | 至于你公司里的高管团队 |
[15:24] | I’d be happy to assess each according to their abilities. | 我很乐意适才适用 |
[15:28] | This is not happening. | 不行 |
[15:32] | Right. | 好吧 |
[15:34] | No. | 不行 |
[15:36] | No. I see that. Understood. | 行 我明白了 |
[15:41] | It was worth asking, huh? | 问问也无妨 |
[15:43] | But listen, do you wanna… | 听着 你想不想 |
[15:46] | do you wanna stick around for a bit? | 再逗留一会儿 |
[15:48] | We can see if the old deal has a shape | 看看能不能做成之前的交易 |
[15:51] | side snacks, maybe. | 其他小生意 |
[15:54] | You have that Israeli AI operation | 你在以色列的人工智能项目 |
[15:55] | I might be interested in. | 我也很感兴趣 |
[15:57] | An asset swap sort of thing? | 资产交换之类的 |
[16:01] | Why not? Cool. | 有何不可 很好 |
[16:07] | Roman, you better get back. | 罗曼 你该回去了 |
[16:10] | You know your mom and all her brouhaha for tomorrow. | 你妈明天大喜之日 |
[16:14] | All right, yeah, sure thing, sure thing. | 好的 当然了 当然 |
[16:15] | Don’t wanna miss the old nuptials. | 我可不想错过婚礼 |
[16:19] | Wait, but yeah? you want… | 你说真的吗 你想让我 |
[16:21] | Well yeah You know, my mom is getting remarried to a bowl of porridge | 我妈明天要和一糟老头子再婚了 |
[16:24] | and it’s all terribly moving so I should probably… | 可把我感动坏了 所以我可能要走了 |
[16:27] | But thank you. | 但 还是要谢谢你 |
[16:29] | See you over there, Pop. | 婚礼见 老爸 |
[16:38] | Excuse me for one second. | 失陪一下 |
[17:18] | -Hey! So? -Hey. | 回来啦 怎么样 -回来了 |
[17:20] | So? How was the Monopoly? | 怎么样 大富翁玩到哪了 |
[17:22] | Did you have to pay some income tax for the novelty value? | 你抽到机会卡 交所得税了吗 |
[17:24] | Merger of equals. Merger of equals? | 平等合并吗 -什么平等合并 |
[17:27] | Well, is it happening or not? Rome? | 这事还成不成啊 罗曼 |
[17:29] | I was not alerted to this merger of equals possibility. | 没人跟我说过 有可能会平等合并啊 |
[17:34] | Matsson wants to de-platform guys like me. | 马特松想要去除我这类人的平台作用 |
[17:37] | Round up the Maverick thinkers into his digital gulag. | 把异见者 都收入他的数字集中营当中 |
[17:39] | If you don’t mind | 不好意思 |
[17:41] | I’m a little bit churned up about my big brother | 我被我们老大哥的事 搅得心烦意乱的 |
[17:43] | so I can’t really think about that shit right now. | 我现在 没法思考这些事情 |
[17:45] | Talk about it later. | 不介意的话 等会说吧 |
[17:48] | -Hey. -Hi. | 你们好啊 -你好 |
[17:50] | -Hello. -Hello. | 你们好 -你好 |
[17:53] | -So, what is this? -Just take a seat. | 你们这是要干嘛 -坐吧 |
[17:56] | Come on. | 过来 |
[17:59] | Okay. | 行 |
[18:04] | So… | 是这样 |
[18:07] | we just wanted to get together | 我们就是想一起见个面 |
[18:09] | to let you know that we love you. | 告诉你 我们爱你 |
[18:14] | -What? – | 什么 |
[18:15] | Right? -I love you straight up. | 明白吗 -我真的爱你 |
[18:18] | -I mean, I…suppose I don’t want you to die, so, | 我感觉.. 反正我不想你死 所以… |
[18:22] | yeah. | 就是这样 |
[18:23] | What is this? What’s the angle? | 这是怎么回事 你们什么招数 |
[18:25] | No angle. | 没有什么招数 |
[18:26] | We’re worried that you… | 我们很担心你 |
[18:28] | consciously or subconsciously tried to… | 是不是有意无意地 试图要 |
[18:30] | Are you trying to shut me down? | 你们是不是想 打压我 |
[18:32] | You kind of tried to kill yourself, dude | 你差点就自杀成功了 兄弟 |
[18:34] | and that’s not cool. | 这可一点也不好玩 |
[18:35] | -I fell off an inflatable. -Okay. | 我是从充气垫上掉了下来 -行吧 |
[18:41] | Is this an intervention? | 这是场心理干预吗 |
[18:44] | Why do you get to do an intervention on me? | 你们有什么资格 给我做心理干预 |
[18:47] | Seriously? | 认真的吗 |
[18:48] | Well, you need an intervention. | 你需要心理干预 |
[18:50] | You need an intervention, you need an intervention. | 你需要心理干预 你也需要心理干预 |
[18:52] | Yeah, totally, yeah, yeah | 是是是 你说得对 |
[18:54] | but you’re kind of the top of the pile right now | 但是 现在 你才是最需要这个的人 |
[18:56] | we’ll do me tomorrow. Yeah? | 你们明天给我做吧 行吗 |
[18:57] | Yeah, suicides jump the line. | 是的 自杀 超过了可以接受的范围 |
[18:59] | -I fell off my fucking floatie. -You’re an addict. | 我他妈就是从浮排上掉下去了而已 -你是个瘾君子 |
[19:01] | You’re addicted to booze, and to drugs | 你喝酒上瘾 吸毒上瘾 |
[19:03] | and relationships, and sex, and work, and the family drama. | 你对恋爱 性 工作 还有家庭闹剧 都上瘾了 |
[19:06] | No, sorry, no. I mean, look who’s fucking here. | 不 抱歉 你说的不对 看看你们自己吧 |
[19:09] | I don’t see it. | 我看不出你说的那些问题 |
[19:11] | You don’t have any standing | 你们有什么立场指控我 |
[19:13] | so listen, you guys can take this little committee | 所以说 听着 你们几个 收一收 |
[19:16] | of public fucking safety and fuck off. | 公共安全委员会的做派 快滚蛋吧 |
[19:18] | You need to stop trying to kill Pop. | 你必须停手 不要再试图杀死咱爸了 |
[19:21] | Okay? You’re selfish | 明白吗 自私鬼 |
[19:23] | -you’re self-centered. -Connor, can you just… | 永远都只想着你自己 -康纳 你能不能 |
[19:25] | -What? -Just… | ·干嘛 -就是 |
[19:26] | -I’m not allowed to say my piece? | 我难道不能 说我想说的话了吗 |
[19:27] | -No, you can. Just… | 不是 你当然可以说 但是 -不这是 |
[19:30] | Let me lead, yeah? | 我来领头 行吗 |
[19:35] | Okay look. | 行 听着 |
[19:37] | I hear you. | 我听你们说的 |
[19:41] | But I just… I… I feel | 但是 我觉得.. |
[19:43] | like | 是这样.. |
[19:45] | everything I’ve done | 我所做的一切… |
[19:46] | has been with good intentions | 本意都是好的 |
[19:49] | and I… I do think this is actually | 我是真的觉得 我做的所有事 |
[19:52] | about all of you and your shit more than me. | 都是为了你们 和你们那些破事 而不是我 |
[19:55] | It sounds like I’m… | 虽然听起来 我好像 |
[19:57] | I’m being defensive when I’m not. | 是在自我辩解 但 我没有 |
[19:59] | I’m… I’m saying I’m hearing you. | 我说了 我会听你们的 |
[20:01] | Mm-hmm? | 是吗 |
[20:02] | But it’s like, do you have any idea | 但是 你们能明白吗 |
[20:05] | how it feels | 那种感觉 |
[20:07] | as the eldest son | 作为家里的长子 |
[20:09] | to be, | 得到了 |
[20:10] | you know, promised something and then… | 某些许诺 然后一下子就 |
[20:15] | you know, | 这样 |
[20:17] | just have it taken? Yeah. | 没了希望 那是什么感觉 我懂 |
[20:20] | Sure, man. I’m the eldest son. | 是啊 -我才是长子 |
[20:24] | What was that? | 你说什么 |
[20:27] | I am the eldest son. | 我才是长子 |
[20:29] | Well, yeah, obviously, Con, but you know what he means. | 没错 你当然是了 但是你知道他是什么意思 老康 |
[20:33] | I am the eldest son | 我才是长子 |
[20:35] | and no one told me about this fucking merger of fucking equals. | 你们他妈的 谁都没跟我提什么 平等合并 的事 |
[20:38] | And what if I wanna take over | 要是我想接管公司呢 |
[20:39] | because I am the eldest son? -All right. | 我才是真正的长子 -好了 |
[20:42] | -Easy. Easy, Con. | 冷静点 老康 |
[20:44] | -Let’s… okay. Okay. -I’m the eldest son. I’m the eldest son. | 我们…知道了 我是长子 我是长子 |
[20:46] | And I must be considered | 考虑考虑我 |
[20:47] | and I need to be taken into account. | 我也有话语权 |
[20:49] | Con, we’re… We’re talking about… | 老康 我们在说的是 |
[20:51] | -what I actually lost. -Shut up. | 我失去了什么 -闭嘴吧 |
[20:54] | What, you’re hurt? | 怎么 你觉得受伤了 |
[20:56] | I didn’t see Pop for three years | 我有三年没见着老爸了 |
[20:59] | but your spoon wasn’t shiny enough? | 你还嫌弃你的金汤匙不够亮 |
[21:01] | Huh? | 是吗 |
[21:03] | Well, it is not all about you. | 世界不是围着你转的 |
[21:05] | I thought you loved me. Asshole, | 我以为你爱我 -混蛋 |
[21:08] | I do love you. I love all three of you pricks | 我当然爱你 我爱你们三个蠢货 |
[21:10] | but what do I get from you chumps but chump change. | 但这换来了什么 你们剩下的那一点点残羹冷炙 |
[21:12] | fucking chump change. Well, fuck you. | 微不足道的零头 去他妈的吧 |
[21:16] | I’m here for your mom’s wedding and I proposed to my fiancée | 我到这来参加你们妈妈的婚礼 我刚跟我的未婚妻求婚 |
[21:20] | and no one | 但你们 |
[21:22] | has said congratulations. | 谁都没来祝贺我 |
[21:26] | No one. | 一个都没有 |
[21:29] | But I am | 不管怎么说 |
[21:30] | the eldest son of our father. | 我才是老爸的大儿子 |
[21:33] | I am. | 我才是 |
[21:34] | I am. | 我才是 |
[21:37] | Me. | 是我 |
[21:42] | He is him. | 是他 没错 |
[21:44] | fuck off! | 滚蛋 |
[21:53] | No, no, it’s the other one. | 不是 是另一个 |
[21:54] | It’s coming, it’s coming for you. | 就快来了 马上来接你 |
[21:58] | -You okay, Con? -Yeah, yeah. | 你没事吧 老康 -当然没事 |
[22:02] | Just a little tired. | 我就是有点累了 |
[22:04] | Sorry about the tossing and turning, | 抱歉 昨晚翻来覆去的动静 |
[22:06] | I just couldn’t get the AC right -you know? | 那个空调怎么都弄不好 |
[22:09] | -The AC. Yeah. Sure. | 空调啊 那确实 |
[22:12] | Plus, my family hates me. | 而且我的家人讨厌我 |
[22:15] | I’m gonna lose ATN to a goddamn Swede | 我要把泛美 拱手让给一个 天杀的瑞典人了 |
[22:17] | so my campaign is fucked, and you’re gonna leave me. | 竞选没戏了 你就要离开我了 |
[22:21] | And I love you. | 可我 真的很爱你 |
[22:23] | So, yeah. | 就是这样 |
[22:25] | Yeah, that and the AC. | 那些事情加上空调 我真的累了 |
[22:29] | Come on. | 怎么还不来 |
[22:32] | Con? What? | 老康 -怎么了 |
[22:35] | You’re a nice man. | 你是个好人 |
[22:37] | Right. Thanks. | 好的 谢谢 |
[22:43] | You know what? | 我想告诉你 |
[22:46] | fuck it. | 去他妈的 |
[22:48] | -fuck it? -fuck it. | 什么去他妈的 -去他妈的 |
[22:52] | As… As in? | 你是说 |
[22:54] | fuck it! | 去他妈的吧 |
[22:55] | Come on. How bad can it be? Right? | 别难过 再惨能惨到哪去呢 是不是 |
[22:59] | -Really? -Yeah, why not? | 真的吗 -对 何妨一试 |
[23:01] | You know, we’ll have fun. | 我们会过得很快乐的 |
[23:03] | fuck it, | 有什么好计较的 |
[23:05] | right? | 是不是 |
[23:07] | Hell yeah. | 太对了 |
[23:10] | fuck it! | 去他妈的吧 |
[23:12] | Mr. Roy? | 罗伊先生 |
[23:13] | It’s your car. | 你的车到了 |
[23:17] | -fuck it, huh? -fuck it! | 不管了 去他妈的 |
[23:19] | fuck it forever! | 全都去他妈的 |
[23:24] | fuck it! | 去他妈的 |
[23:48] | -Hi. -Hi, Karl. How you doing? | 你好 -你好吗 卡尔 |
[23:50] | How’s the Wi-Fi? | WiFi 怎么样 |
[23:51] | I sacrificed a few goats so it seems to be working. | 我献祭了几只羊 看上去好像管用了 |
[23:54] | Great. Rural Tuscany’s a real business hub. | 太棒了 托斯卡纳乡村地区 真正的商业中心 |
[23:57] | How are his spirits? | 他的精神怎么样 |
[23:58] | Like his… How’s his blood sugar? | 比如说 血糖情况怎么样 |
[24:01] | Yeah. He’s amazing, as always. | 没问题 他一如既往神气十足 |
[24:02] | Oh, yeah, of course. Powerhouse. Remarkable. | 那当然了 他是个铁人 真是了不起 |
[24:17] | Have you seen Dad? | 你见到爸了吗 |
[24:19] | Hmm ? Is he coming? | 怎么 -他会来吗 |
[24:21] | Is Dad coming, Rome? -Do you know? | 爸会来吗 罗曼 你知不知道 |
[24:23] | Is the deal good? -Yeah. All will be revealed. | 交易谈好了吗 好了 一切都会公之于众 |
[24:27] | All will be revealed. | 一切都会公之于众 |
[24:28] | The fuck does that mean? | 这是什么意思啊 |
[24:30] | Who made you the Wizard of fuck? | 谁把你变得 也会打马虎眼了 |
[24:34] | You don’t know jack shit, do you? | 你什么都不知道 是不是 |
[24:35] | Do you not think, one last check with Mom? | 你不想最后再跟妈 确认一下吗 |
[24:38] | Rome, we’re about to go in. | 罗曼 我们就要进去了 |
[24:40] | Right. It’s just, I don’t know if he’s, you know. | 好吧 我就是… 不知道他有没有得什么病 |
[24:43] | -Hey, Peter. -Hi. | 你好啊 彼得 -你好 |
[24:45] | Yeah. Good luck. | 谢谢 -祝你好运 |
[24:47] | -You’re not sure if he’s the one? | 你担心妈妈看错了人吗 |
[24:49] | I’m worried about the prenup, okay? | 我是担心婚前协议签没签 好吗 |
[24:51] | She has a prenup. | 她有婚前协议 |
[24:52] | -She had her… Yes! -She has… | 她有对 -真的吗 |
[24:53] | She had her lawyer look at it | 她叫她的律师看过了 |
[24:54] | because she wants to keep the… the London flat that Dad gave her. | 因为 她想留着 爸给她的伦敦公寓 |
[24:58] | What if he poisons her? | 好吧 那如果他给她下毒呢 |
[24:59] | What if he pushes her down the stairs | 如果他为了得到 超级想要的公寓 |
[25:01] | to get this flat he so desires? | 要把她推下楼梯呢 |
[25:02] | Oh, yeah. And what if, worse, | 对啊 那如果更糟呢 |
[25:04] | he fucks her with his dick? | 他用鸡巴干她 |
[25:06] | -fucks her so good that she dies? | 干得太爽 以致死亡呢 |
[25:09] | -How you doing, children? | 你们好吗 孩子们 |
[25:10] | -Oh, Tom. -Hey, Greg. | 你好 汤姆 你好 格雷格 |
[25:11] | Do you mind chatting with Comfry? | 你介意和康福莉聊一下吗 |
[25:13] | I wanna check in on the princess. | 我想跟公主聊聊 |
[25:16] | The princess, now? I thought she was a Contessa? | 现在叫她“公主”了吗 我以为她是女爵呢 |
[25:18] | Yeah, but I guess through her dad | 对 但我猜 通过她的爸爸 |
[25:20] | she’s like, eighth in line for the throne of Luxembourg? | 她大概是 卢森堡的第八位 王位继承人 |
[25:24] | Eighth in line? | 第八位继承人吗 |
[25:25] | Greg, you marry her you’re a plane crash away | 格雷格 你要是娶了她 那么距离成为欧洲最奇怪的国王 |
[25:28] | from becoming Europe’s weirdest king! | 就差一场飞机失事了 |
[25:30] | -Don’t be silly. | 别逗了 |
[25:31] | -Dude you off a couple of hemophiliacs | 哥们 你杀掉几个血友病患者 |
[25:33] | and you’ll be the kind of Luxembourg. | 就能成为卢森堡国王了 |
[25:35] | You’d sound like a fancy cookie. | 然后 就能听着 像款豪华饼干 |
[25:36] | It’s actually a Grand Duchy. | 其实是叫 大公爵 |
[25:40] | It’s something to do with the Congress of Vienna? | 这和维也纳国会也有关系 |
[25:42] | It’s, I guess, really complicated | 我猜这很复杂 |
[25:44] | she doesn’t like to talk about it | 她不喜欢聊这些 |
[25:45] | although we do talk about it quite a bit. | 虽然 关于这个 我们确实聊了一些 |
[25:49] | Oh. See, now? | 看到了吗 现在 |
[25:51] | Roman. Get in there, Greg. | 是罗曼 去吧 格雷格 |
[25:52] | If Roman marries her he’ll invade France. | 如果罗曼娶了她 他会侵略法国的 |
[26:04] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[26:11] | Yeah. | 是的 是 |
[26:14] | I’ll send your regrets. | 我会代你表示遗憾的 |
[26:22] | Kerry, I won’t eat down there. | 凯莉 我不会在那边吃饭 |
[26:23] | I will take my omelet in my room, on my return. | 我回来后 会在我的房间吃蛋卷 |
[26:26] | -Of course. I’ll let them know. -Thank you. | 没问题 我会告诉他们 -谢谢你 |
[26:34] | Sorry. Sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[26:35] | I didn’t delay things, did I? | 我没耽误事儿吧 |
[26:37] | No worries, Kendall. | 别担心 肯德尔 |
[26:38] | We’re just missing a couple of people, actually. | 我们还差几个人没到 |
[26:39] | -He didn’t come. | 他没来 |
[26:40] | -You don’t know where…Sorry | 你不知道哪里…. 抱歉 |
[26:41] | You don’t know where… | 你不知道哪里 |
[26:42] | Peter I think you better face it that Logan is not gonna make it. | 彼得 你最好还是面对吧 |
[26:46] | You might have to just make do with me, sorry. | 你可能得跟我结婚了 抱歉 |
[26:49] | -How about that? | 怎么样 |
[26:50] | -Darling. | 亲爱的 |
[26:51] | -Can you bear it? -Of course. | 你能忍受吗 -当然 |
[27:05] | Hey. Hmm | 话说 -嗯 |
[27:06] | Rome. -Yeah? | 罗曼 -干嘛 |
[27:07] | -I have an idea. Mm-hmm | 我有个主意 -什么 |
[27:09] | When they come past, you should tell Mom you love her. | 他们过来的时候 你应该告诉妈妈 你爱她 |
[27:12] | Yeah, fuck off. | 好 滚吧 |
[27:14] | No, how romantic would it be, | 不 那样多浪漫啊 |
[27:16] | imagine that if you could marry Mommy | 想象一下 如果你能娶了妈妈 |
[27:18] | on her wedding day? Yeah. | 在她婚礼的日子 -对 对 |
[27:20] | Or tell them a reason that they can’t be married. | 或者 告诉他们一个 不能结婚的原因 |
[27:22] | Because she’s the only one | 因为她是唯一 |
[27:23] | who makes her son’s pee-pee go boom boom. | 能让她儿子的鸡鸡膨胀的人 |
[27:33] | Welcome, family, friends, and loved ones. | 欢迎 家人 朋友 和亲人们 |
[27:36] | We are gathered here today in the face of this company | 我们今天相聚于此 |
[27:40] | for the wedding of Peter Timothy Munga Munion | 来参加彼得·蒂莫西·蒙加穆尼昂 |
[27:43] | and Caroline Alexandra Helena St. John Collingwood. | 和卡洛琳·亚历山德拉·海伦娜·圣约翰·科林伍德的婚礼 |
[27:47] | She’s really feeling it, huh? | 她真的感动了 对吧 |
[27:49] | -I love weddings. -Me, too. | 我喜欢婚礼 -我也是 |
[27:51] | …they make to one another today. | 对彼此做出 正式的承诺… |
[27:54] | -Jesus, what is she on? Yeah. | 我的天 她嗑了什么啊 -就是说 |
[27:58] | Fucking kill me now. | 快他妈的 把我杀了吧 |
[28:03] | Okay. Hi. | 好吧 大家好 |
[28:05] | My mom has… | 我妈 叫… |
[28:07] | has asked me to say a few words | 叫我说几句话 |
[28:09] | just this second. | 就几句 |
[28:10] | And the first words that came to mind were | 首先出现在我脑海里的词 是 |
[28:14] | “Shit, no, What? Bitch.” | 糟糕 不 什么 婊子 |
[28:18] | And… | 还有 |
[28:20] | other words like “totally” and “unprepared.” | 还有一些词 比如 那好吧 毫无准备 |
[28:23] | Right. So what can I say about my mom? | 好吧 那关于我妈 我能说些什么呢 |
[28:27] | Well, she’s been a constant in my life. | 她是我生命中的永恒 |
[28:30] | Constant pain in the… | 永恒的痛苦… |
[28:33] | But I love her anyway, | 但 我还是爱她 |
[28:35] | which I guess is testament to | 我想这也证明了 |
[28:37] | what a remarkable and… | 她是一个 多么引人瞩目的… |
[28:40] | complicated and interesting person that she is. | 复杂 又有趣的人 |
[28:44] | And I have no doubt, Peter, that you will never be bored | 我毫不怀疑 彼得 你在和她短暂的婚姻里 |
[28:48] | in the brief time that you’re married. That’s… | 绝不会感到无聊 |
[28:50] | But in all seriousness, there’s no one like my mom. | 不过说真的 没人像我妈妈 |
[28:55] | And you’re a lucky guy. | 你是个幸运的人 |
[28:57] | And I am jealous of the time that you get to spend with her. | 我对你和她要共度的时光 感到嫉妒 |
[29:01] | I hope that your marriage is | 我希望你们的婚姻 |
[29:03] | as rich and happy rewarding, and fulfilling as mine. | 会像我的一样 富有 快乐 有益 充实 |
[29:08] | So here’s to the bride and groom. | 那么 敬新娘和新郎 |
[29:12] | The bride and groom! To the bride and groom. | 敬新娘和新郎 -敬新娘和新郎 |
[29:25] | Do you think… | 你觉得 |
[29:27] | Do you think she knows something? | 你觉得 她是不是知道什么 |
[29:30] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[29:32] | what if it’s all fallen apart? | 如果一切都崩盘了 怎么办 |
[29:33] | Yeah? Dad’s back | 对吗 爸回来了 |
[29:35] | -so why isn’t he here? -Oh, relax. | 那他为什么没出现 -放松点 |
[29:37] | It’s cool beans. | 这酷毙了 |
[29:39] | Cool beans? | 酷毙了? |
[29:41] | Since when do you say “cool beans”? | 你什么时候开始说“酷毙”了 |
[29:43] | You don’t have a fucking clue, do you? | 你他妈什么都不知道吧 |
[29:45] | -Hey… -Hey. | 你们好 |
[29:46] | -Hi. -Hey. | 你好 -你好 |
[29:47] | Listen, I think we should | 听着 我觉得我们应该 |
[29:49] | say sorry for…No, doesn’t matter, | 向你道歉 因为 不 没关… |
[29:51] | doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[29:52] | Forget about it. Forgotten. | 忘了这件事吧 -已经忘了 |
[29:55] | -Okay. -Yeah. | 那么 |
[29:56] | So guess who’s gonna get married | 猜猜 是谁要迎娶 |
[29:57] | to the greatest gal in the world? | 世界上最好的姑娘了 |
[29:59] | -No… -Oh. She said yes? | 不是吧 -她同意了吗 |
[30:02] | Wow, you finally ground her down, huh? | 你终于搞定她了 |
[30:03] | Congrats, man. | 恭喜你啊 |
[30:04] | Yeah. And, also, Willa’s been talking to Kerry? | 对了 还有 威拉有跟凯莉聊过 |
[30:07] | Yeah. She know where Dad is? | 她知道爸在哪吗 |
[30:09] | She’s sandbagging. But, do you know what this is? | 她在装腔作势 但你们知道这是什么吗 |
[30:13] | That is another dried penis | 那是历史上 另一个伟人的 |
[30:15] | from one of the great men of history, correct? | 干枯的阴茎 对吗 |
[30:17] | No. Maca root. | 不 秘鲁人参根 |
[30:20] | For Dad’s smoothie. | 用在爸的奶昔里 |
[30:23] | Why is Kerry sandbagging? | 为什么凯莉在装腔作势 |
[30:24] | He’s working on his baby batter. | 他在给宝宝糊糊加养料 |
[30:27] | What’s that? Maca root. Almond butter. | 什么玩意儿啊 秘鲁人参根 杏仁酱 |
[30:30] | Dad’s putting together a more adhesive and potent gloop. | 爸在做更有黏性 更强的粘稠物 |
[30:35] | Working on his fucking… | 为了他的… |
[30:36] | His jism? Are you… -Yes. | 他的精液 你是说… -对 |
[30:37] | -Are you fucking with me right now? No. | 你他妈跟我开玩笑呢 没有 |
[30:38] | -What? -Look at all the walnuts he’s been munching. | 什么 -看他嚼了多少核桃 |
[30:40] | He’s gonna be rocking sperms like a little catfish. | 他会像鲶鱼一样甩出精子 |
[30:42] | Oh, my fuck. | 我的天啊 |
[30:44] | Dad’s scrambling the fighters? -Yeah. | 爸在召集战士 -对 |
[30:46] | And Maca root. -No. -fucking… come on. | 用秘鲁人参根 -别 滚开 拜托 |
[30:48] | -Not good. No, you don’t tangle with the root | 不太好啊 不 除非你启动攻城引擎 |
[30:49] | unless you’re firing up the siege engines. | 你就别缠着这个根 |
[30:51] | Jesus. | 我的天 |
[30:52] | I feel ill. Do you? | 我觉得恶心 -你们呢 |
[30:54] | I guess he really doesn’t rate you guys, huh? | 我猜 他真的不看好你们吧 |
[30:57] | -Thanks. -Anyway, | 谢谢 -不管怎样 |
[30:58] | thought I’d tell ya. Thank you. Appreciate it. | 觉得应该告诉你们 -谢谢你 非常感谢 |
[31:00] | Okay. Well, we need a plan to kill this baby. | 好吧 那我们需要一个杀掉婴儿的计划 |
[31:02] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:04] | Wow. Finally, you found a worthy adversary. | 你终于 找到了一个 值得的对手 |
[31:07] | Hey. What’s going on? | 发生什么了 |
[31:08] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[31:10] | Just Dad cranking up the trebuchet you know… | 只是爸在启动投石机 |
[31:12] | -What? -Trying for a baby. | 什么 -试着生孩子 |
[31:15] | -What? | 什么 |
[31:16] | Maybe that’s what he’s doing right now. | 可能他现在就在做呢 |
[31:18] | Yeah. Maybe | 对 可能 |
[31:19] | he’s in the spawn chamber | 他正在产卵室里 |
[31:20] | issuing his hellseed. Sure. I could see it. | 散播他的地狱种子 我能看得到 |
[31:22] | Well, maybe we should get cracking? Space race? | 那 可能我们也应该开始了吧 太空竞赛 |
[31:25] | What? You two? | 什么 你们俩吗 |
[31:26] | -Should we say? -No… | 我们应该说吗 -不不不 |
[31:29] | -I know for a fact… -Babe, stop. | 我知道的 其实.. -宝贝 别 |
[31:30] | that she cannot get pregnant. Because if she could, | 她不能怀孕 因为如果她可以的话 |
[31:32] | she would have… That would’ve happened by now. | 她早都…早都怀上了 |
[31:33] | She has had a lot of sex with a lot of men. | 她和很多男人做过 |
[31:36] | We may be freezing. | 我们可能会冻卵 |
[31:37] | -Oh, you may be freezing? -Yeah. | 你们会冻卵 -对 |
[31:40] | Oh, okay. Yeah. | 好吧 好的 |
[31:41] | You know why she’s making you wait, right? | 你知道她 为什么让你 一直等着吧 |
[31:42] | She’s gonna make you carry it. | 她是想让你来生孩子 |
[31:44] | -Very funny. -Yeah. | 真幽默 -是啊 |
[31:45] | You’re gonna have to poop out your own baby | 你得亲自把孩子“拉” 出来 |
[31:46] | and then squeeze your little Tommy tits | 然后挤自己的小奶头 |
[31:48] | for man milk. | 搞点父乳出来 |
[31:49] | -Okay. -Thank you for… | 都在呢 -好吧 非常感谢 |
[31:51] | I just heard that Larry Vansitart’s PJ | 我听说 拉里·范西塔特的私人飞机 |
[31:54] | landed at La Dante | 刚刚降落在拉丹特 |
[31:55] | and that he’s headed to Lake Maggiore. | 而他正前往 马焦雷湖[意大利北部] |
[31:57] | -What? -Yeah. | 什么 -没错 |
[31:58] | Larry Vansitart? | 拉里·范西塔特 |
[31:59] | With Matsson? That means financing. | 和马特森一起吗 那意味着他要拉投资 |
[32:01] | Why would Matsson… | 为什么马特森 |
[32:02] | Yeah. Why would Matsson need financing for an all-stock deal? | 是啊 为什么马特森要为全股票交易拉资金呢 |
[32:05] | I’m trying to get a fix. | 我正在努力了解 |
[32:06] | And Greg has been contacted by some assistants. | 一直有几个助理在联系格雷格 |
[32:09] | -Greg has? -Greg. | 格雷格 -没错 |
[32:10] | Yeah. So let’s split up and pool, okay? | 那我们先分头行动 再汇总信息吧 |
[32:13] | -Okay. All right. -Rome. | 好的 -小罗 |
[32:15] | -Yeah. -You’re supposed to be inside track on this. | 干吗 -你应该在内部密切关注这事的 |
[32:16] | That could be any number of things. I think it’s fine. | 有很多可能性 我认为没什么大问题 |
[32:18] | I’m gonna hit Kerry, could you, talk to Marcia, maybe? | 我得去找凯莉 你能去找玛西娅说吗 |
[32:21] | -Yeah. Sure. -Yeah? I’ll scale | 当然 可以 我会去爬爬 |
[32:23] | the north face of the fucking Eiger. | 北面的艾格峰 |
[32:26] | Jesus fuck. | 真是操 |
[32:28] | I mean, I guess I tried to feel better | 我试看给环保慈善机构 |
[32:30] | by giving a lot of money | 捐很多钱 |
[32:32] | to environmental charities. Oh, yeah? | 来让自己好受些 是吗 |
[32:35] | Which… or, like, to… | 哪一个… 还是说… |
[32:37] | Not Greenpeace? | 不是捐给了“绿色和平”吧 |
[32:38] | No. Friends of the Earth. | 不是“地球之友” |
[32:40] | Okay. Oh, yeah, that’s a good one. | 好吧 那个慈善机构也不错 |
[32:42] | No, I… | 不 我.. |
[32:44] | I have some beef with Greenpeace. | 我和“绿色和平“组织有些梁子 |
[32:46] | Long story, but they’re bad. | 说来话长了 但他们很坏 |
[32:49] | Yeah. One guy in Greenland just cashing checks | 一个格陵兰岛的成员 一直领支票 |
[32:52] | and eating penguins | 吃企鹅 |
[32:53] | and stomping cigarettes out on glaciers. | 还在冰川上用脚踩灭烟头 |
[32:55] | Feel free to cut him down dead, by the way. | 那什么 你可以随意 无视他 |
[32:57] | We are actually having an interesting talk. | 实际上 我们聊得挺愉快 |
[33:00] | Yeah. I’m sure you are. | 是啊 我想也是 |
[33:01] | He’s what’s called in our land an irrelevant pauper | 在我们那儿 他被叫作无人在意的乞丐 |
[33:04] | and you don’t need to listen to the pauper. | 你不需要听乞丐说话 |
[33:07] | It’s not for your royal ears. | 免得污了你们皇室的耳朵 |
[33:08] | No. No-de-no. -No-de-no? | 不不 不是的 -不是的 |
[33:11] | -No-de-no, my friend. | 不是的 我的朋友 |
[33:13] | He’s widely known… -I’m widely known? | 众所周知 他是… -众所周知我什么 |
[33:15] | -I… I think you’d agree, Roman that you’re a… self-admitted… | 你得承认 罗曼 你是.. 你自封是 |
[33:20] | Sorry, I don’t know how you’d say this | 抱歉 我不知道用你的语言 该怎么说 |
[33:22] | in your language but a… | 但是… 是一个 |
[33:25] | a sexual pervert. | 性变态 |
[33:27] | You’re an… -Right? | 你们真是… -是吗 |
[33:28] | -You’re an interesting family. | 有意思的一家人 |
[33:30] | Funny guy. | 有趣的家伙 |
[33:32] | Well, all jokes aside | 不说笑了 |
[33:34] | I heard that you may have been getting some tremors | 我听说 你近来一直 |
[33:36] | on the assistant loop, is this true? | 被助理联系 这是真的吗 |
[33:38] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[33:40] | A call went out on LackeySlack | 有人在斯莱克[企业聊天工具]上打给我 |
[33:42] | because there are a number of advisors | 因为有很多狮树财务顾问和投资银行公司 |
[33:43] | in town from LionTree, apparently | 的顾问 进城了 懂的都懂 |
[33:46] | and they don’t like the feel | 他们不喜欢这种 |
[33:48] | of the hard Italian pillows? | 意大利硬枕的感觉 |
[33:50] | So… but that’s a… It’s a private chat, so. | 所以…但那是…那是私人谈话 |
[33:52] | Yeah, shut up, All right. Thank you. | 好了 闭嘴 谢谢 |
[34:20] | Hey, excuse me. | 你好 抱歉 -你好 |
[34:21] | What did you say to Gerri just now? | 你刚刚跟格丽说了什么 |
[34:22] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[34:25] | Nothing? | 没什么? |
[34:27] | And why are you lying? | 你为什么要撒谎 |
[34:29] | Did he tell you to lie? | 是他让你撒谎的吗 |
[34:30] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:33] | Are you trying to have a baby with my dad? | 你是打算怀我老爸的孩子吗 |
[34:34] | Because that’s an incredibly stupid idea. | 那是个极其愚蠢的想法 |
[34:36] | -Hey. -It’ll be born old | 哥 -他生下来就会很老 |
[34:38] | attached to a walker. | 得挂着拐杖 |
[34:39] | So, there’s a bunch of new M&A advisors in Chianciano. | 有一大群 新的并购顾问 来了奇安帝诺 |
[34:42] | And I think Karl and Frank are in Europe. | 我想 卡尔和弗兰克正在欧洲 |
[34:44] | What the fuck, Rome? What is… | 怎么回事 小罗 这是 |
[34:47] | Are we being fucked? | 我们被耍了吗 |
[34:48] | Karl? | 卡尔 |
[34:49] | Euro ring. | 欧洲的电话铃声 |
[34:51] | Hey, Karl, how you doing? Where are you, man? | 喂 卡尔 你还好吗 你现在在哪 伙计 |
[34:55] | At the office? In your office? | 在办公室 在你办公室 |
[34:58] | Great, well, I’ll leave you to get on with your office job then | 很好 那你继续去忙你的公务吧 |
[35:00] | you motherfucker. | 你这个混蛋 |
[35:02] | -Marcia? Anything? -No. | 玛西娅那有什么消息吗 -没有 |
[35:04] | Just throwing out bullshit. | 她一直在胡言乱语 |
[35:06] | Did you see Gerri? | 你看到格丽了吗 |
[35:07] | What the fuck? Before? -Yeah. | 之前那是怎么回事 -是啊 |
[35:09] | -This is ugly, Rome. | 这也太丑恶了 小罗 |
[35:13] | -So… -What? | 那么… -什么 |
[35:15] | I should probably say, in terms of the meeting | 我或许该说一句 有关那个会议的事 |
[35:19] | Matsson did float, as an idea | 马特森的确提出过一个想法 |
[35:23] | that maybe they’d buy us? | 就是 他也许会收购我们 |
[35:32] | And what did Dad say? | 那爸怎么说的 |
[35:34] | “fuck off!” | 滚开 |
[35:37] | Mm-Hmm? he stuck around? | 是吗 但他没回来吗 |
[35:41] | He stuck around, yeah. | 是的 他没回来 |
[35:43] | Jesus Christ. | 我的天呐 |
[35:45] | Why the fuck didn’t you tell me this earlier? | 你他妈为什么不早点告诉我 -是啊 |
[35:51] | Hey. Ken. | 那个 肯 |
[35:53] | We might need to talk. Company stuff. | 我们可能需要谈谈关于公司的事 |
[35:58] | I don’t… I’m not interested, Shiv. | 我不…我不感兴趣 小西 |
[36:02] | Okay. Yeah, sure. | 好吧 好吧 |
[36:03] | But this is fucking important, okay? | 但这他妈的 很重要 好吗 |
[36:05] | Five minutes, please. | 就五分钟 拜托了 |
[36:07] | Just we need your line to Frank or Stewy maybe? | 我们需要你联系一下 弗兰克 或是斯图伊 |
[36:12] | Kendall, I wouldn’t ask you if it wasn’t important. | 肯德尔 如果不是要紧事 我也不会来找你 |
[36:22] | Come on. | 快点 |
[36:24] | Hurry the fuck up! | 给老子跟上 |
[36:46] | Okay. Well, Dad is doing us dirty, right? | 好吧 爸在背后阴我们 |
[36:49] | Can you not make it a thing right away, okay? | 你能别一下子就这么激动吗 |
[36:51] | We actually don’t… We don’t know yet. | 事实上 我们不… 我们还不确定 |
[36:53] | Matsson pitched to Dad the idea | 马特森把他们要吞并我们的想法 |
[36:56] | of them eating us | 告诉了爸 |
[36:58] | but I think he was flying a kite, | 但我想 他是在放风筝 开空头支票 |
[37:00] | Dad kind of shut it down. | 爸 算是拒绝了 |
[37:02] | Okay. He kind of shut it down? | 是吗 他 算是拒绝了吗 |
[37:03] | Because a moment ago, he told him to fuck off! | 那为什么不久前 爸让他滚了呢 |
[37:05] | Well, okay. Well, I didn’t keep track | 好吧 我没有数他具体 |
[37:07] | of the exact number of expletives he used, Siobhan, okay? | 说了多少句脏话 西沃恩 知道吗 |
[37:09] | I’m not a fuckometer. | 我又不是脏话计数器 |
[37:10] | Okay, well, look. Larry Vansitart is in Switzerland with Matsson | 拉里·范西塔特 现在和马特森 在瑞士 |
[37:13] | so he’s looking for financing. | 也就是说 他正在找投资 |
[37:14] | Dad is huddled with Karl and Frank. | 爸和卡尔 还有弗兰克 抱团了 |
[37:17] | Our market caps have tipped. | 我们的市值倾倒了 |
[37:18] | The local town’s been bought out by a new set of advisors. | 当地小镇被一群新顾问给包下了 |
[37:21] | Something has flipped. | 事态有变 |
[37:23] | Yeah, yeah. But Dad would never sell, would he? | 是啊 是啊 但 |
[37:27] | Hey, asshole, Dad would never sell, right? | 喂 混蛋 爸绝不会卖公司的 对吧 |
[37:29] | I don’t know. I mean, would he? | 我不知道 -他真的会吗 |
[37:32] | And if he did, would we get… I don’t know… | 他要是卖了的话 我们能拿到…我不知道 |
[37:36] | would we get fucking protection? | 我们会得到保障吗 |
[37:41] | Can you guys just do this without me? | 你们能 别捎上我吗 |
[37:43] | Yeah? I… I don’t wanna get into it. | 好吗 我..我不想卷入其中 |
[37:47] | Wait a minute, Ken. I’m sorry, Ken. | 等等 肯 抱歉 肯 |
[37:49] | Do you have an angle on this? Are you speaking with Matsson? | 你是有插一脚吗 你是不是和马特森谈过 |
[38:00] | Laird has called me, so what’s that? | 莱尔德打电话给我 是怎么回事 |
[38:02] | Shit… | 该死 |
[38:09] | Ken? Can we talk? | 肯 我们能谈谈吗 |
[38:14] | Shiv, I’m not here. | 小西 我不在这里 |
[38:24] | Hey, buddy. | 嘿 老兄 |
[38:28] | Hey. You okay? | 喂 你还好吗 |
[38:39] | There’s something really wrong with me, Shiv. | 我非常不对劲 小西 |
[38:42] | I don’t know what the fuck is wrong with me. | 我不知道自己到底怎么了 |
[38:46] | Well…it’s okay. It’s… | 好吧 那.. |
[38:50] | I’m just… | 我…我只是… |
[38:51] | I’m not feeling very connected | 我觉得现在自己 |
[38:54] | to my children | 对孩子们 |
[38:56] | or my endeavors right now. | 或是我的事业 都满不在意 |
[38:59] | And…I can’t get one thing right with another, you know? | 我也无法 同时做好两件事 你知道吗 |
[39:07] | I’m… | 我.我… |
[39:11] | I don’t know what happened, I tried to do something | 我不知道怎么了 我试着去做什么 |
[39:13] | I really… I tried. | 我尽力了… 真的尽力了 |
[39:16] | I tried. | 我尽力了 |
[39:19] | I know, man. | 我知道 伙计 |
[39:21] | I know, you fucked it. | 我知道 你搞砸了 |
[39:25] | fuck you. | 去你的 |
[39:26] | Well, that’s what happened, yeah. | 就是这样 |
[39:28] | I took a shot, | 我尽力尝试了 |
[39:31] | but it’s, like… | 但 这就好像 |
[39:35] | -it didn’t matter. But… -It’s just business, okay? | 这不重要 但是…做生意就这样 好吗 |
[39:38] | Like… | 就好像 |
[39:39] | we’re all fucked. Everything just sort of got… | 我们都搞砸了 一切都… |
[39:43] | mixed up. | 搅和在一起 |
[39:44] | I thought I had an out, I could see it, I could… | 我以为我有出路了 我看得到… |
[39:48] | I could see the way markers | 我能看到路标… |
[39:50] | and I thought I could… | 我以为我能 |
[39:52] | Out of all our shit, I thought I… | 摆脱这一团乱麻 我以为我.. |
[39:54] | I thought I could take us all out of it, I… | 我以为我能带大家脱身 我… |
[39:58] | I did… I did try. | 我确实… 尽力了 |
[40:03] | But, I don’t know. | 但是… 我不知道 |
[40:06] | I’m not a good person. | 我不是个好人 |
[40:08] | Well, whatever, you’re fine. | 无所谓了 你也还算好 |
[40:13] | I’m… I’m bad. | 我…我很坏 |
[40:17] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[40:19] | Lighten up, glum-glum. | 放轻松点 忧郁男 |
[40:23] | I killed a kid. | 我杀了一个孩子 |
[40:26] | What? | 什么 |
[40:28] | What? I killed a kid, and, | 什么 -我杀了一个孩子 |
[40:33] | yeah, they’re… They’re coming for me. | 没错 他们…他们找上我了 |
[40:35] | They’re gonna come for me. | 他们会找上我的 |
[40:36] | Is this… Is this real? | 这是…这是真的吗 |
[40:38] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[40:39] | At your wedding. What? | 在你的婚礼上…什么 |
[40:42] | Horse shit. | 胡说 |
[40:46] | A kid. | 孩子 |
[40:50] | That kid. | 那个孩子 |
[40:51] | You mean the | 你是说那个… |
[40:53] | waiter kid, the… | 服务生吗 那个 |
[40:55] | I was high and I was looking for… | 我当时嗑嗨了 然后在找 |
[40:59] | To score and I was drunk | 找地方 再买点 我又喝醉了 |
[41:02] | I was fucked up, but I drove. | 我神志不清地 醉驾了 |
[41:07] | And he saw something and he snatched at the wheel | 他看到了什么东西 他抢走了方向盘 |
[41:10] | and we went into the water. | 然后我们坠河了 |
[41:14] | And then I left him in there and ran. | 然后我丢下他跑了 |
[41:18] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[41:20] | Let’s… We gotta get you… Come on. Let’s… | 我们…我们得让你…来吧 |
[41:22] | It’s fucking lonely. | 我好憋屈 |
[41:24] | Hey. | 好了 |
[41:27] | I’m all apart. | 我快解体了 |
[41:33] | I mean, if it pleases the court | 如果法庭认可的话 |
[41:37] | it sounds like you didn’t kill him. | 听起来 你并没有杀他 |
[41:39] | It sounds to me like he killed him. | 我觉得是他杀了他自己 |
[41:43] | Roman, I’m a piece of shit, man. | 小罗 我就是一坨屎 兄弟 |
[41:45] | But… | 但是 |
[41:47] | the road and the water killed him? | 是路和水 害死了他 |
[41:49] | That’s what it sounds like. | 听起来就是这样 |
[41:50] | Nah, man. Don’t. | 不是 老弟 别安感我了 |
[41:52] | No, seriously. I mean, | 不 我是认真的 我是说 |
[41:54] | you crashed, and then what? You did… You ran? | 你撞车了以后呢 你逃逸了吗 |
[41:58] | No. No. I mean… | 没 没有 我是说 |
[42:02] | I tried to get him. | 我试过救他 |
[42:05] | You did? Okay. See? | 真的吗 那好 看到了吧 |
[42:08] | That’s… | 那.. |
[42:09] | I… I dived a few times. | 我下潜过几次 |
[42:13] | This sounds like the story of a hero to me | 对我而言 这听起来 就是个英雄故事 |
[42:15] | I would’ve been straight out of there. | 换成是我 肯定扭头就走 |
[42:17] | Serious, I would’ve been out of that water like a tabby cat | 说真的 我会像虎斑猫逃避洗澡一样 |
[42:18] | out of a bath. | 拔腿就跑 |
[42:20] | Don’t, man. | 别安慰我了 |
[42:25] | Don’t. | 别了 |
[42:28] | Don’t, man, I’m a killer. | 别安慰我了 我是杀人区手 |
[42:30] | fuck you. | 去你的 |
[42:31] | Bullshit. Come on, at worst, you’re… | 胡说 得了吧 你充其量不过是个. |
[42:34] | You’re an irresponsibler, okay? | 是个不负责任的人 好吧 |
[42:38] | You’re bigging yourself up. | 你太高估自己了 |
[42:40] | Yeah? | 好吧 |
[42:42] | I don’t know, you guys. | 我不知道 |
[42:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[42:47] | I’m blown into a million pieces. | 我干疮百孔了 |
[42:50] | Okay, we gotta get you out of here. | 好了 我们得带你离开这里 |
[42:53] | What… Where do we go? | 什么… 我们要去哪里 |
[42:55] | Bring him back to the chapel, | 把他带回教堂 |
[42:56] | stuff him in a confessional that’ll fix it. | 关进告解室 这办法能行 |
[43:02] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[43:05] | fucking Laird’s called me back. | 莱尔德回我电话了 |
[43:07] | -Yeah? -Yeah. Just one minute. | 是吗 -是的 等我一下 |
[43:10] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | 是吗 -是啊 |
[43:11] | Yeah. Okay. Take that call. | 好吧 接吧 |
[43:13] | Leave me here with all the feelings, thank you. | 留我独自应付这位 “百感交集”的朋友 谢谢你 |
[43:16] | Hey, Laird. Siobhan, what’s up? | 喂 莱尔德 说吧 怎么了 |
[43:26] | I mean, who hasn’t clipped the odd kid with the Porsche | 谁没开着保时捷 |
[43:28] | am I right? | 撞死过小孩呢 对吧 |
[43:29] | Yeah, I mean, it’s like a rite of passage. | 仿佛成人礼一样 |
[43:31] | I’ve killed a kid too, big deal. | 我也杀过一个孩子 有什么大不了的 |
[43:34] | Shiv. | 小西 |
[43:36] | You’ve killed a kid, right? Yeah. | 你杀过一个孩子对吧 -对 |
[43:38] | Man, you fucked my wedding in so many ways. | 老哥 你花样百出地 搞糟了我的婚礼 |
[43:43] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:45] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[43:47] | You know, one waiter down, that makes sense. | 少了一个服务员 这就说得通了 |
[43:51] | It took me forever to get a fucking drink at her wedding. | 我等了好长时间 才在她的婚礼上 喝上一杯 |
[43:55] | -Please, man. -Okay, yeah. | 别这样 老弟 -好吧 |
[43:56] | I can’t do this. | 我不能. |
[43:59] | You’re right. I’m a… | 你说得对 我是个 |
[44:01] | I guess I’m just trying to say like… | 我只是想说 |
[44:04] | who’s the real victim here? | 谁才是真正的受害者 |
[44:05] | I waited three quarters of an hour for a gin and tonic. | 我等了三刻钟 才喝上一杯金汤力 |
[44:13] | Okay. | 好的 |
[44:19] | Okay. | 好了 |
[44:21] | Sorry to | 抱歉… |
[44:23] | say this, Ken, but confirmed. | 我想说… 肯… 已经确认了 |
[44:27] | Laird is inside the deal | 莱尔德是交易中的一员 |
[44:30] | but he’s been cucked out of the lead, | 但他已经被剥夺了主导权 |
[44:31] | so he’s bitter and bleeding. | 所以 他满腹牢骚 |
[44:32] | GoJo buys Waystar. | Gojo 收购韦斯达 |
[44:35] | They pay a premium, Dad cashes out, cash and stock | 他们出了高价 爸把现金和股票 |
[44:38] | cash and stock and he keeps maybe a title. | 都套现了 可能还留了一个头衔 |
[44:41] | But… | 但是 |
[44:43] | And takes a few assets | 拿走一些资产 |
[44:44] | but it’s Matsson’s fucking board. | 但董事会已经是马特森的了 |
[44:46] | That’s… Can we trust that? Is that real? | 消息可信吗 是真的吗 |
[44:48] | Kendall, I know this isn’t ideal | 肯德尔 我知道现在不太合适 |
[44:50] | but we have to talk about this now. | 但我们必须讨论一下 |
[44:51] | Look, I’ve called a car, let’s just get the fuck out of here. | 听着 我来叫车 我们赶紧离开这鬼地方 |
[45:19] | Where do you wanna wait? | 你想在哪儿等 |
[45:20] | Can I be with you guys? | 我可以…我可以和你们在一起吗 |
[45:22] | -Yeah. Of course. -Okay. | 当然 可以 -好的 |
[45:46] | Okay, so | 好了 所以.. |
[45:48] | we gotta go stop this. | 我们得阻止这一切 |
[45:56] | -What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[45:57] | -Yeah. | 是的 |
[45:59] | So, we go see him and we tell him we just won’t have it, right? | 我们去找他 告诉他 我们不接受 好吗 |
[46:17] | Rome. | 小罗 |
[46:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:38] | This is rumors. | 这只是谣言 |
[46:39] | So I will need to talk him directly, just me. | 所以 我要直接和他单独谈 |
[46:43] | Do you think you’re close to him? | 你觉得 你和他很亲近吗 |
[46:44] | You’re just his little rat fucker. | 你只是他的狗腿子 |
[46:46] | I’m just saying, as a matter of fact | 我只是说 事实上 |
[46:48] | that Dad and I have been working closely lately | 爸和我近期一直合作密切 |
[46:50] | and I don’t wanna go in too aggressive. | 我不想太咄咄逼人 |
[46:52] | I’m not busting in there crying “Team Shiv”, okay? | 我不会冲进去喊“小西战队万岁“的 好吗 |
[46:56] | We don’t know how this is gonna play out just yet. | 我们还不知道局势会如何发展 |
[46:58] | You think Dad is protecting you? | 你觉得爸在保护你吗 |
[47:01] | No, we let Matsson take control, that is Dad slamming the door. | 不行 让马特森掌权 爸就是断了我们的后路 |
[47:04] | It means that he doesn’t ever think that we will, can | 说明 他从不认为 我们将会 |
[47:06] | or should take over. | 可以或者应该 接管公司 |
[47:08] | I just don’t think we should be aggressive. | 我只是觉得 我们不该这么咄咄逼人 |
[47:09] | I mean, can we even actually stop him? | 我们真的能阻止他吗 |
[47:13] | Yes. | 能 |
[47:14] | A change of control | 控制权的变更 |
[47:16] | needs a super majority in the holding company. | 需要取得控股公司绝对多数股东的同意 |
[47:17] | Mom got us that in the divorce so they need us on board. | 妈离婚时给了我们权利 他需要取得我们的同意 |
[47:22] | Right. Well, | 好吧 但是 |
[47:24] | I’m not sure I wanna pull out a move like that. | 我不确定我想用这种方法 |
[47:27] | Maybe I just stick with what I got. | 也许 我只想安于现状 |
[47:29] | Which is what? | 什么现状 |
[47:30] | Hard drive full of dick pics? Nice. | 存满屌照的硬盘吗 -说得妙啊 |
[47:32] | Which is… | 就是… |
[47:33] | I think with Dad pulling the strings… | 我想在爸爸的幕后操纵下 |
[47:35] | Where do you think we fit on Matsson’s new org chart, Rome? | 你觉得 我们在马特森的新组织架构中 会处于什么位置 小罗 |
[47:38] | He’ll Romanov you and take you to the cellar and that’s that. | 他会逼你退位 把你关入地下室 仅此而已 |
[47:43] | Rome, you know Dad is never gonna choose you | 小罗 你知道 爸永远不会选你 |
[47:45] | because he thinks there’s something wrong with you. | 是因为他觉得 你有毛病 |
[47:49] | I’m sorry, but maybe it’s time | 抱歉 但是… |
[47:50] | that we said these things to each other | 也许我们该对彼此坦白了 |
[47:52] | instead of just talking it all out to Vanity Fair. | 而不是对“名利场”大吐苦水 |
[47:58] | And the holding company move. | 那这个控股公司的方法 |
[48:01] | If we do that, that’s real? | 如果我们这样做了 会有效吗 |
[48:02] | He can’t sanction a deal without us, | 没有我们的同意 他无法批准交易 |
[48:04] | that’s a legal fact. | 这是法律事实 |
[48:06] | Block him and he’s fucked. | 阻止他 他就完了 |
[48:07] | Okay, so, | 好吧 所以 |
[48:10] | time to rip off the Band-Aid. | 是时候撕破脸了 |
[48:13] | We just push him out. | 我们…我们把他逐出公司 |
[48:15] | We get him on his own and we say urinary tract | 让他孤立无援 然后我们点出他有泌尿疾病 |
[48:17] | -we say shareholder meeting. | 再拉拢董事会 |
[48:19] | -Right he nearly fucking croaked at Josh’s. | 是的 他在乔希家差点死了 |
[48:21] | Yeah, he’s out of it. He’s fucking a 20-year-old | 是的 他疯了 他在操一个20 多岁的人 |
[48:23] | and he’s planning for babies in jars. | 还打算要个试管婴儿 |
[48:25] | You know, he’s gone loopy and he’s tried to sell the shop. | 他已经失去理智了 而且他…他还想卖掉公司 |
[48:27] | So, I mean, even just fucking his assistant | 所以 即便只是 操他助理这件事 |
[48:29] | we tell the board that, he’s toast. | 我们告诉董事会的话 他就完蛋了 |
[48:31] | We push him out. | 我们把他逐出去 |
[48:33] | Full coup. | 发动政变 |
[48:36] | Yeah. Slide him out. | 对 逼他出局 |
[48:39] | Say, Ken, chair… | 怎么说 肯当董事长 |
[48:42] | you, or me, Rome, CEO | 小罗 你或者我当首席执行官 |
[48:44] | and the other one takes | 还有个兄弟 就担任 |
[48:45] | whatever they want like studio, movies, TV, | 随便他们想要什么业务 比如录音棚电影电视. |
[48:49] | the streamer, but, you know, equal. | 直播之类的 但是你懂的 是平等分配 |
[48:51] | Okay, but really equal, | 好吧 但得是真正的平等分配 |
[48:52] | really equal. If we do this | 真的平等 如果我们要这么做 |
[48:54] | I don’t want you two cunts trying to big brother me out | 我不希望 你们两个家伙 摆出大哥哥大姐姐的架势 |
[48:56] | of my fucking piece, okay? | 吞掉本属于我的那份 好吗 |
[48:58] | No, we can fight it out. It’ll… It’ll be fun. | 不会的 我们可以争出个分配方案 这..会很有趣的 |
[49:01] | That will be fun. | 确实会很有意思 |
[49:06] | We fucking take Mussolini away in a van to the hospital | 我们用商务车把墨索里尼[洛根]送到医院 |
[49:08] | and take over the radio stations. | 接手广播电台业务 |
[49:11] | Oh, fuck. | 妈的 |
[49:14] | I do think that | 我确实觉得 |
[49:16] | even though this literally makes me wanna vomit | 尽管说这话 我自己都想吐 |
[49:18] | and I wanna kill you both every day | 因为 我每天都想 干掉你俩 |
[49:19] | and it’s all gonna end horribly | 而且 一切必会槽糕地收场 |
[49:20] | I do think that we… | 但 我确实相信 我们… |
[49:23] | puke, | 爷吐了 |
[49:24] | could make a pretty good team. | 我们可能会成为一支很棒的队伍 |
[49:26] | So, how do we feel about killing Dad? | 所以 我们是怎么看待干掉老爸的 |
[49:32] | Mixed feelings? | 百感交集吗 |
[49:34] | Pass me the fucking shotgun. Okay. | 把机关枪递给我 -好的 |
[49:38] | Rome, you in? | 小罗 加入我们吗 |
[49:43] | Okay. fuck. Okay. | 可以 去他妈的 可以 |
[49:50] | Well, Con, this is me layering you in. | 老康 是我 给你更新下近况 |
[49:52] | But I can’t talk about this right now | 但 现在我没空细说 |
[49:54] | because it’s complicated and I don’t have time. | 因为这件事很复杂 我没空 |
[49:55] | -And also you’re a little bit slow. | 而且 你还有点反应迟钝 |
[49:56] | -Hey, yeah, thanks for talking. | 对 谢谢你接我的电话 |
[49:58] | I just wanna triple check the holding company by-law shit. | 我就是想要再三确认 控股公司的章程 |
[50:01] | We have a weapon. Veto on a change of control. | 我们有武器 公司控制权转移的否决权 |
[50:04] | It’s from the divorce, so stop that | 是爸妈离婚协议里的 所以 一旦我们否决了公司控制权转移 |
[50:05] | and the deal collapses, he’s impotent. | 交易就会瓦解 他就无能为力了 |
[50:08] | We’re gonna force him out. | 我们会逼他出局的 |
[50:09] | fuck, okay. | 靠 好的 |
[50:12] | But where do I fit in, Shiv? | 小西 那我会在什么位置呢 |
[50:14] | Well, high up, Tom, I don’t know. It… | 这个嘛 汤姆 高层吧 我也不清楚… 这… |
[50:17] | We’ll figure it out though. There’s a lot going on. | 但我们会想出来的 现在有太多事要处理了 |
[50:20] | No, sure, sure, okay. | 没事 当然 好的 |
[50:21] | But… high? | 但.. 高层吗 |
[50:23] | But, Tom, once we do it right away | 但是 汤姆 一旦我们这么做了 |
[50:25] | we’re gonna offer him the medical card | 立马我们会让他打出医学牌 |
[50:27] | secure the imperial guard. | 确保帝国的防卫[公司的安全] |
[50:29] | Tell him that he needs to take some rest | 告诉他 他需要休息 |
[50:31] | and sourced to us kids, | 这个说法的来源 就是我们这些孩子 |
[50:33] | we’ll get ATN to confirm. | 我们会让泛美网科确认的 |
[50:35] | Say like, “Founder Logan Roy ailing” | 比如说“创始人洛根·罗伊身体抱恙” |
[50:39] | “Prayers for the big man”, | 为他祷告 |
[50:40] | “Thinking of taking a step back”. | 正在考虑退居二线 |
[50:41] | So we can cite you as sources, yeah? | 所以 我们可以引用你 作为消息来源吗 |
[50:43] | Yeah. And we’ll stand it up. | 可以吗 -可以 我们会支持这个说法的 |
[50:48] | Get ready, okay? | 准备好 好吗 |
[50:49] | Jesus. Okay. | 天啊 好的 |
[50:51] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[50:53] | Bye. | 再见 |
[50:57] | He’s in? Yeah. | 他加入了吗 -对 |
[51:05] | Hey, Tommy. | 你好啊 汤米 |
[51:07] | -Hey. -Hey. | 你好 -好啊 |
[51:08] | -Hey. | 你好 |
[51:09] | Say hello to someone | 请向某人致意 |
[51:10] | who could be Logan’s ex-wife’s | 这个人可能会成为 |
[51:13] | step-cousin-in-law and heir apparent | 洛根前妻的 继表妹夫 |
[51:15] | to the Grand Duchy of Luxembourg. | 卢森堡的继承人 |
[51:18] | Twelve times removed or some shit. | 从名单上 除名了十二次 或者别的 |
[51:20] | And potential count of somewhere | 还可能成为 某个地方的伯爵 |
[51:22] | and legitimate claimant to the Dormant throne of Italy. | 意大利王位 潜在的合法继承人 |
[51:27] | What, Greg? | 格雷格 你在说什么 |
[51:28] | Me and the Contessa. | 我和女伯爵 |
[51:30] | We’re hitting it off. | 我们之间来电了 |
[51:31] | She’s having an existential crisis about her personal branding | 她觉得自己的个人品牌形象 面临着危机 |
[51:33] | and I’m right in there to wheedle away. | 而我可以用甜言蜜语 缓解她的焦虑 |
[51:36] | What about… | 那 |
[51:38] | -Comfry? -Yeah. | 康福莉吗 -对 |
[51:39] | Comfry might be helping her refresh her personal branding. | 康福莉可能会帮她重新塑造个人品牌形象 |
[51:44] | And I don’t actually think she’s that into me. | 我.. 其实我觉得 她没有多喜欢我 |
[51:46] | We’re separate bedding. | 我们正在分床睡「关系疏远] |
[51:48] | It’s a guilt-free switch-up. | 这是不含愧疚的转变 |
[51:50] | Case closed. | 结案了 |
[51:51] | Slammed it shut. | 门砰的关上了 |
[51:53] | The verdict is love, Your Honor. | 法官大人判决结果是爱情 |
[51:58] | Greg, listen. | 格雷格 听我说 |
[52:03] | What’s up? | 出什么事了 |
[52:05] | So… | 所以 |
[52:09] | things may be in motion. | 事情可能发生了一些变化 |
[52:11] | As in… | 关于… |
[52:13] | -Is anyone going to jail? -No. | 是有人要去坐牢了吗 -不是 |
[52:18] | No. So… | 不是的 所以.. |
[52:21] | do you wanna come with me? | 你想和我一起吗 |
[52:23] | Sporus? | 斯普鲁斯 |
[52:25] | Can I ask for a little more information? | 我能知道更多信息吗 |
[52:27] | No. | 不能 |
[52:29] | I don’t think so. | 应该不能 |
[52:33] | I might need you as my attack dog. | 我也许需要你当我的护卫犬 |
[52:37] | -Right. -Like a Greg-weiler. | 好的 -比如 格雷格威尔士梗 |
[52:41] | Tom’s attack dog. | 汤姆的护卫犬 |
[52:44] | Nice. | 真棒 |
[52:46] | I mean… | 我的意思是 |
[52:48] | I have Brightstar Buffalo in my hip pocket. | 我的口袋里揣着 明亮星游轮的 水牛城业务 |
[52:51] | I’m kind of a big deal, so… | 我还算是个有头有脸的人物 所以… |
[52:53] | You fucked yourself before congress, Greg. | 格雷格 你在国会面前搞砸了 |
[52:56] | That’s your opinion. | 那.. 那只是你的看法 |
[52:58] | “But I don’t recall, Your Honor. I don’t recall…” | 法官大人 我不记得了. |
[53:00] | You’re a fucking joke, man. | 兄弟 你他妈就是个笑话 |
[53:04] | Who has ever looked after you in this fucking family, huh? | 是谁一直在这个大家族里照顾你 |
[53:15] | All right, well, in terms | 好吧 关于.. |
[53:17] | of where I could be getting to, | 我能到什么位置 |
[53:19] | if I were to come with. | 如果我跟你一起的话 |
[53:22] | You could be heading away from the endless middle | 你可以从永无止境的中层 |
[53:26] | and towards the bottom of the top. | 前进到高层的一席 |
[53:29] | The bottom of the top? | 高层的一席? |
[53:35] | Could I get my own… | 我能有我自己的.. |
[53:38] | -My own, like… | 我自己的 比如.. |
[53:39] | -Your own Greg? -Yeah. | 你自己的格雷格吗 对 |
[53:41] | -You can have 20. | 你可以有20个格雷格 |
[53:45] | Listen, I have things to do. | 听我说 我…我还有点事要处理 |
[53:48] | Do you want a deal with the devil? | 你想和魔鬼交易吗 |
[53:54] | Well… | 这个嘛.. |
[54:00] | what am I gonna do with a soul anyways? | 灵魂对我来说有什么用吗 |
[54:05] | Souls are boring. | 灵魂太无聊了 |
[54:07] | Boo, souls. | 去你的 灵魂 |
[54:10] | Of course. | 当然愿意 |
[54:18] | -Okay. -Okay. | 好 -好 |
[54:19] | -All right. -All right. | 好的 -好的 |
[54:39] | Maybe he’s napping. | 也许他在打盹 |
[54:41] | Yeah. Then worst to wake him up. | 行吧 不好意思要吵醒他了 |
[54:51] | -We’re good? -Yeah, yeah. | 我们之间挺好的吧 -挺好的 |
[54:54] | I’m good. You good, Rome? | 我挺好的 罗曼 你还好吗 |
[54:56] | Yeah. | 我挺好的 |
[54:57] | You can handle this? | 你能搞定这个吗 |
[54:59] | Been basically planning it since we were four. | 基本上 从四岁起 就在计划这一天的到来了 |
[55:02] | What if Dad flutters his eyelids at you, Rome? | 罗曼 要是老爸含情脉脉望向你 怎么办 |
[55:04] | -You gonna melt? | 你会融化吗 |
[55:06] | -Me? No. | 我吗 不会 |
[55:08] | As long as you guys don’t go water pistols in Bali. | 只要你们不在巴厘岛打水枪 |
[55:10] | Water pistols in Bali? | 巴厘岛打水枪? |
[55:12] | Yeah, water pistols in Bali | 对 在巴厘岛打水枪 |
[55:13] | when we were all gonna go squirt Dad under the canopy? | 那次我们打算一起用水枪偷袭老爸 |
[55:16] | I went in and you fucks left me for dead? | 我上了 你们就他妈的把我一个人留在那里 |
[55:19] | I don’t recall. | 我不记得了 |
[55:20] | That’s convenient. | 真省事 |
[55:25] | Hey, Dad. | 嘿 老爸 |
[55:27] | Shiv Roy. We’re going in. | 我是小西·罗伊 我们进去了 |
[55:33] | Okay, yeah. Excuse me, lawyery man, may I see that? | 好的 抱歉 律师先生 我能看看吗 |
[55:37] | -No. | 不行 |
[55:38] | -Okay. Where’s my dad? Logan, Logan Roy? | 好吧 我爸在哪里 洛根 洛根·罗伊 |
[55:39] | -I don’t know, I haven’t seen him. | 我不知道我还没看见他 |
[55:41] | -Oh, you haven’t seen him. That’s convenient. | 你还没看见他 真省事 |
[55:42] | He hasn’t seen him. | 他还没看见他 |
[55:45] | Guys. | 兄弟们 |
[55:51] | Well, look who it is. | 看看是谁 |
[55:55] | Hey, we’re going in. | 那什么 我们要进去 |
[55:59] | Send them in! | 让他们进来 |
[56:02] | Okay | 好吧 |
[56:06] | -Hey. -Hey! | 你好啊 -你们好啊 |
[56:09] | Hello, hello. | 大家好 |
[56:10] | What’s all this now? Hi, hi everyone, hi. | 这是在干嘛 -各位好 |
[56:12] | -Hey, Karl. -Hi. | 你好 卡尔 -你好 |
[56:14] | We’re just feeling a little out of the loop, Dad. | 老爸 我们就是有点局外人的感觉 |
[56:17] | Oh, of course, things have moved very fast. | 当然了 事情的变化很快 |
[56:19] | Come in… | 进来吧 都进来 |
[56:22] | Yeah, we might be wrong, | 我们可能搞错了 |
[56:24] | but we’re | 但我们 |
[56:25] | hearing rumors about GoJo? | 听到有关 GoJo 的传言 |
[56:27] | Yeah, that | 没错 听说 |
[56:29] | we might be the target now. | 我们可能会成为收购目标 |
[56:30] | Is that right, Dad? | 是这样吗 爸 |
[56:32] | Okay. I’ve been looking at some options. | 好吧 我在考虑一些选择 |
[56:35] | Right. We might be affected, our positions | 那好 我们的职位可能受到影响 |
[56:37] | so we wanted to get some clarity. | 所以我们想澄清形势 |
[56:39] | Absolutely. But do you mind not with him in here | 当然可以 但你们介意把这位请出去吗 |
[56:41] | giving me the fucking doggy-evils? | 他一直在给我眼神杀 |
[56:45] | Can you take him out, Romulus? | 罗慕路斯 你能带他出去吗 |
[56:47] | I’ll fill in your sister and give you the angles. | 我会给你妹妹介绍情况给你提些观点 |
[56:50] | I don’t trust him. | 我不相信他 |
[56:58] | Roman. | 罗曼 |
[56:59] | You can tell us together, Dad. | 你可以告诉我们 爸 |
[57:02] | I thought we had this figured out. | 我以为咱们已经说清楚了 |
[57:05] | Yeah. It just might be better, you know, | 是的 只是如果 我们都听一听的话 |
[57:08] | if we all hear. | 可能会更好 |
[57:11] | Okay. | 好 |
[57:12] | So the market capitalizations of our firm | 情况就是 我们公司的市值 |
[57:14] | is a bit on the move. | 有所变动 |
[57:16] | Ours is a declining business. | 生意每况愈下 |
[57:17] | There’s a wave of consolidations happening | 所以 在我看来 正在发生的合并浪潮 |
[57:20] | that mean this is the optimal moment, in my opinion | 意味着 现在是与严肃的科技公司 |
[57:24] | to make a deal with a serious tech operation | 也就是 GoJo 进行交易的 |
[57:29] | like GoJo. | 最佳时机 |
[57:31] | And that’s what I’ve been exploring, okay? | 这就是我在着手的东西 行了吗 |
[57:33] | Okay, so, I would say on behalf of all of us | 好的 那么 代表我们全体的意见 我想说 |
[57:37] | can you ease up and let us in | 你能否放慢速度 放我们进来 |
[57:40] | stop this until we see exactly how we’re impacted? | 停止收购进程 直到我们看清 到底受到什么样的撞击 |
[57:42] | -No, it has to be now. | 不行 必须是现在 |
[57:44] | -Why? Because I feel it in my bones. | 为什么 -因为我有预感 |
[57:46] | Oh, wow, no arguing with that, huh? | 没法反驳这一点呢 |
[57:49] | End of the day, that’s all I fucking got. | 到头来 这就是我的法宝 |
[57:51] | Well, you know that’s bullshit. | 你知道自己在胡说八道吧 |
[57:52] | Look, this is the best moment to sell. | 听着 这是出售的最佳时机 |
[57:56] | If I don’t do the best deal at any given point | 如果 我做不到 随时随地敲定 最好的交易 |
[57:58] | what’s the point of anything? | 一切又有什么意义 |
[58:00] | I don’t get out, I leave five billion on the table. | 如果我不退出 意味着 放着50亿美元不要 |
[58:03] | Come on, Dad, | 拜托 爸 |
[58:04] | what are you gonna do with the five bil? | 你要50亿干什么呢 |
[58:07] | Put it on your pile with all your other fucking bill? | 把它跟你其他的钱堆在一起吗 |
[58:11] | Probably. Yeah. | 可能是吧 没错 |
[58:12] | And what are we supposed to do? | 那我们该怎么办 |
[58:14] | Make your own fucking pile. | 堆你们自己的钱啊 |
[58:18] | I know this is a readjustment | 我知道 这是一次巨大的调整 |
[58:21] | but our blood’s in the water and I need to make moves fast | 但我们在流血 别人嗅得到 我需要快速行动 |
[58:24] | in order to control the situation and get myself | 才能掌握局面 让我自己 |
[58:27] | and you | 和你们… |
[58:29] | assurances for the future. | 未来得到保障 |
[58:32] | Dad, once Matsson is calling the shots, we’re fucked. | 爸 一旦马特森发号施令 我们就完了 |
[58:35] | No, nah, he rates you. | 不会的 他很看好你 |
[58:37] | And this is an opportunity for you kids | 这对你们来说 也是一次 |
[58:39] | to get | 学习的机会… |
[58:41] | an education in real life. | 学会怎么应对现实 |
[58:42] | With you at the top, we can take over | 有你在上面 我们能接管公司 |
[58:44] | but without you, we’re fucked. | 但没了你 我们就完了 |
[58:48] | Come on, Roman. | 走吧 罗曼 |
[58:51] | Let’s get away from these fucking Jacobins. | 离这些 雅各宾派 远点 |
[58:54] | I’ve got you, come on, let’s discuss. | 你有我呢 来吧 我们谈谈 |
[58:56] | Okay, Dad, I know what he said, | 爸 我…我知道他说了什么 |
[58:58] | I was there, but… | 我也在场 但是 |
[59:00] | really, with Matsson calling the shots | 真的 如果马特森发号施令 |
[59:02] | we’re strung up in the town square. | 我们…就会被吊在城门示众了 |
[59:04] | No, | 怎么会 |
[59:05] | he rates you. | 他很看好你 |
[59:07] | You have my word. | 我向你保证 |
[59:10] | This is an opportunity, son. | 这是一次机会 儿子 |
[59:12] | A bit of fucking grit. | 需要一点勇气 |
[59:14] | Adversity, like me. | 面对逆境 就像我 |
[59:17] | You can trust me. | 你可以相信我 |
[59:18] | You can’t trust him. | 你不能相信他 |
[59:29] | We’re here to say, the three of us | 我们在这里告诉你 我们仨一起 |
[59:31] | to ask and to say | 请求你 |
[59:35] | do not do this, please. | 不要这样做 求你了 |
[59:43] | And what if I decide I can’t listen to you? | 如果我决定不听从你们的呢 |
[59:45] | We can stop you | 我们可以阻止你 |
[59:47] | and we will stop you. Blow this up. | 我们会阻止你的 搞砸交易 |
[59:50] | You need our vote for a change of control. | 你要变更控制权 需要我们的同意 |
[59:52] | Yeah. You need all of us. | 对 你需要我们所有人的同意 |
[59:54] | You need a super majority and we can kill it | 你需要超级多数 我们可以不给你 |
[59:58] | and we will. | 也不会给你 |
[59:59] | You’re playing toy fucking soldiers! | 你们他妈的 玩过家家呢 |
[1:00:04] | Go on, | 去啊 |
[1:00:06] | fuck off! | 滚啊 |
[1:00:09] | I have you beat! | 我打败你们了 |
[1:00:11] | You morons! | 你们几个蠢货 |
[1:00:14] | Well, no, because you need a super majority | 不会的 因为你需要超级多数 |
[1:00:17] | Oh well no | 不会的 |
[1:00:18] | because you need to have a super majority to… | 因为你需要超级多数… |
[1:00:25] | Is she still on? | 她还在吗 |
[1:00:27] | It’s all done. | 全都搞定了 |
[1:00:28] | Can we get her back on? | 我们能拨回去吗 |
[1:00:34] | Dad, what is this? | 爸 什么情况 |
[1:00:37] | Yeah. | 好 |
[1:00:42] | Hello, yeah. Logan? | 喂 我在 洛根 |
[1:00:44] | Caroline, you’re on | 卡洛琳 我开免提了 |
[1:00:46] | with Roman, Kendall, and Siobhan. | 罗曼 肯德尔 西沃恩都在 |
[1:00:48] | -Hi, Mom. -Mom? | 喂 妈 -妈 |
[1:00:50] | All right, well, I don’t necessarily wanna do | 好吧 我今晚不想再 |
[1:00:52] | anymore tonight, Logan. | 帮你做什么了 洛根 |
[1:00:57] | Your mother and I have been reviewing the terms of the | 我和你妈 在审核 之前离婚协议的 |
[1:01:01] | divorce agreement. | 条款 |
[1:01:03] | -Mom, you fucked us. | 妈 你搞死我们了 |
[1:01:04] | -And we’ve agreed | 我们同意 |
[1:01:05] | that the arrangements were a little | 之前的安排有一点 |
[1:01:08] | antiquated. Oh, fuck, Mom, he got to you. | 过时了 -操 啊 妈 他拿下你了 |
[1:01:11] | Oh, seriously, Mom, already? | 真的吗 妈 这么快 |
[1:01:13] | -What the fuck did you… -Look, | 你他妈到底 -听着 |
[1:01:15] | I can’t get into it all right? | 我没法深入谈论 好吗.. |
[1:01:17] | I… I think everything will be fine. | 我觉得一切都会好的 |
[1:01:19] | Rex Hendon’s dealing with it all. | 雷克斯·亨顿在处理事宜 |
[1:01:21] | Mom, you just slit our throats. | 妈 你把孩子们全杀了 |
[1:01:22] | Please, don’t be angry. I… | 请不要生气 我… |
[1:01:25] | I think this is for the best. | 我觉得 这是最好的结局 |
[1:01:26] | Peter’s so excited. | 彼得很期待 |
[1:01:28] | Oh, is he? Peter’s excited, great. | 是吗 彼得很期待 太好了 |
[1:01:31] | I’m not sure it’s been good for you all | 我不确定 这些对你们 有什么好处 |
[1:01:34] | but, you know, I’m sorry. | 抱歉了 不好意思 |
[1:01:36] | I love you all. Bye. | 我爱你们 挂了 |
[1:01:38] | Oh, we just walked in on Mom and Dad fucking us. | 我们走进了爸妈的圈套 |
[1:01:40] | Thank you, Caroline. | 谢谢你 卡洛琳 |
[1:01:48] | Dad… | 爸. |
[1:01:52] | -please? -Please? | 求你了 -求你了 |
[1:01:54] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:01:55] | The seat sniffer gets a fucking leg up. | 我会助那个势力狂一臂之力 |
[1:01:58] | That’s a deal. | 这是交易 |
[1:02:00] | What have you got in your fucking hand? | 你手里有什么值得交易的筹码 |
[1:02:03] | What have I got? | 我手里有什么 |
[1:02:05] | I don’t know, | 我不知道… |
[1:02:07] | fucking love? | 爱算吗 |
[1:02:09] | Love? | 爱 |
[1:02:12] | You come for me | 你来讨伐我 |
[1:02:14] | with love. | 是带着爱的吗 |
[1:02:16] | You bust in here, guns in hand | 你冲进门来 全副武装 |
[1:02:19] | and now you find they’ve turned to fucking sausages. | 随后发现 手里的枪 都变成了香肠 |
[1:02:22] | You talk about love? | 现在你给我谈爱了 |
[1:02:30] | You should have trusted me. | 你本该相信我的 |
[1:02:34] | Dad, why? Why? | 爸 为什么 为什么 |
[1:02:37] | Because it works. | 因为这行得通 |
[1:02:41] | I fucking win. | 我他妈赢了 |
[1:02:46] | Oh, go on, go on. fuck off. | 去吧 去吧 滚 |
[1:02:49] | You nosy fucking pedestrians. | 爱管闲事的路人 |
[1:02:51] | -Dad. -Hey. | -爸 -喂 |
[1:02:57] | Mr. Roy, hold on a second. | 罗伊先生 罗伊先生 稍等 |
[1:02:59] | I need you to sign… Who the fuck told him? | 我需要你签 -谁告诉他的 |
[1:03:02] | Who told him that we were coming? | 谁告诉他 我们要来的 |
[1:03:04] | Gerri…Gerri…Gerri… | 格丽 格丽 格丽 |
[1:03:06] | he’s not well. | 他不对劲 |
[1:03:07] | You can help us, right? You can help us stop him? | 你能帮助我们的 对吧 你能帮我们阻止他的 |
[1:03:09] | Well, I’m focused on | 我更在乎 |
[1:03:11] | whatever outcome best serves the financial interest | 任何 最符合 公司股东 |
[1:03:14] | of the shareholders of the company. | 经济利益 的结果 |
[1:03:16] | But it doesn’t serve my interests. | 这不符合我的利益 |
[1:03:19] | How does it serve my interests? | 这怎么会符合我的利益呢 |
[1:03:23] | Later. Okay | 等会 -好的 |
[1:03:36] | Hey, Shiv. | 小西 |
[1:03:37] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:03:39] | -Hey. -Hey. | 你好 -你好 |
[1:03:44] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[1:03:46] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[1:03:51] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[1:03:53] | What’s going on? Mom fucked us. | 出什么事了 -妈搞死我们了 |
[1:03:56] | What? | 什么 |
[1:04:09] | Hey. | 没事了 |
[1:04:14] | Hey. | 没事了 |