时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:43] | Hey! -Hi, how are you? Good to see you. | 你好 -您好啊 很高兴见到您 |
[01:50] | Here he is. | 他来了 |
[01:53] | Looks good in there, huh? | 看起来状态不错啊 |
[01:58] | Happy birthday, Pa! | 老爸 生日快乐 |
[02:12] | Let’s move on and put this in the ” No ” Pile. | 我们继续吧 把这些算作否决方案 |
[02:16] | Can you tell me your idea with this one? | 能告诉我 你关于这套的想法吗 |
[02:18] | Just so I know what the thinking was behind this branding | 方便我理解 这款品牌形象设计方案 背后的理念 |
[02:22] | Romey! | 小罗 |
[02:25] | Where are you. Dude? | 你在哪呢 老弟 |
[02:26] | It’s my brother. He’s coming | 是我哥哥 他来了 |
[02:27] | Let’s put a pin in this one and move on. | 先标记一下这套 继续看下一套吧 |
[02:29] | Let a thousand sunflowers bloom, Romey | 让一千朵向日葵绽放吧[百花齐放] 小罗 |
[02:31] | I wanna start a business with you. Brother. | 我要和你共同创业 老弟 |
[02:34] | -‘Sup, T? -This is nothing. No. | 最近怎样 阿泰 -这套不行 过 |
[02:40] | Right, fuck chops? -Hey, guys! How are we looking? | 对吗 糟透了 -大家好啊 进行的怎么样了 |
[02:43] | This is one that we feel could work across every vertical… | 我们觉得这一套 可以运用在每个纵向的… |
[02:47] | -No. -That’s a hard no. | -不 -这绝对不行 |
[02:51] | In terms of what we need for our new venture, The Hundred | 就我们希望这个新项目“百家”呈现的形象而言 |
[02:54] | -They’re… They’re shitty. | -这 -这糟透了 |
[02:57] | They’re shitty. We can just be honest here, right? | 太糟了 我们可以直说吧 |
[03:03] | meets The Economist meets The New Yorker. | 经济学人 以及 纽约客 的组合 |
[03:05] | I feel like we said ” Iconic “ | 我记得咱们说好要“标志性” |
[03:07] | and you guys are leaning ” Ironic “ | 可你们却走向了“讽刺性” |
[03:09] | Hey, T? I think the money is here | 阿泰 投资人好像来了 |
[03:13] | Rome, I think your security are being very weird with them. | 小罗 你的安保对他们的态度很奇怪 |
[03:16] | They seem stupid and probably racist. | 他们看着蠢蠢的 可能还有点种族歧视 |
[03:20] | Well, you look tired, and your face is giving me a headache. | 你看起来好疲惫 你的脸让我头疼 |
[03:23] | -Thank you. -So, where have you been, sis? | 谢谢你 -你去哪了 老妹 |
[03:27] | What do you mean? Hey! | 什么意思 贴贴 |
[03:31] | Where have you been? | 所以 你去哪了 |
[03:31] | It was traffic. And a call. Business. For this | 堵车 接电话 谈生意 谈这个 |
[03:36] | Guys, this is good feedback. | 朋友们 你们的反馈很好 |
[03:37] | We’re gonna circle back on | 我们再重新选一遍 |
[03:38] | exactly all that stuff and we’ll talk soon | 等下和你们聊 |
[03:40] | See you later. | 回见了 |
[03:42] | So, traffic? Huh? | 因为堵车吗 |
[03:45] | Yeah, traffic. What? | 对啊 堵车 怎么了 |
[03:47] | Shivy, are you snaking? | 小西 你在捣鬼吗 |
[03:49] | We hear that you’ve been talking to the Jimenez transition team. | 我们听说 你一直在和希门尼斯交接班子联系 |
[03:53] | -Well, no. -No? | -没有啊 -没有吗 |
[03:56] | No. | 没有 |
[03:57] | So it’s lies that our friend told us? | 那我们的朋友说的是假话了吗 |
[03:59] | They’re lying to us? | 他们在对我们撒谎吗 |
[04:02] | I’ve talked to them, but it’s because I’m helping them out | 我是和他们谈过 但那是因为我在帮他们忙 |
[04:04] | as you already know. | 你们已经知道了 |
[04:05] | So you are talking? | 那你们是在联系呗 |
[04:07] | No. | 没有 |
[04:09] | I returned a call. They wanna talk about talking. | 我回了通电话 他们就想聊聊 |
[04:12] | They wanna talk about talking? | 他们想聊聊吗 |
[04:16] | What? Come on. | 怎么了 拜托 |
[04:17] | They haven’t won the election, and they might not | 他们还没赢下选举 可能不会赢 |
[04:20] | and Dad might not sell, | 爸可能不会卖公司 |
[04:22] | and you two might bail | 你们俩有可能跑路 |
[04:24] | and it’s a may be, may be, may be situation | 这是个可能性很多的情况 |
[04:26] | Dad is obviously selling | 爸一定会卖掉公司 |
[04:28] | We’re looking at fucking logos here. | 我们正他妈在选新商标呢 |
[04:30] | I drafted a resignation statement from Waystar | 我还草拟了一份从韦斯达退出的辞呈 |
[04:33] | Yeah, same. | 我也一样 |
[04:34] | This is just a big step, and so, can’t we keep some options? | 只是 这是很重大的一步 我们不能有些备选方案吗 |
[04:38] | Keep options open? We’re two days out from Dad selling | 还备选方案呢 还有两天爸就要把公司卖掉了 |
[04:41] | Here’s what you have to understand | 你必须要理解一件事 |
[04:43] | I’ve smoked horse | 我是吸过海洛因的人 |
[04:44] | He’s scared of needle s. He’s not a real junkie | 他害怕针头 他不是真正的瘾君子 |
[04:48] | I need something super fucking absorbing in my life | 我的生活需要这些 让人上瘾的东西 |
[04:54] | And if it isn’t gonna be this, please just let me know, right? | 所以 如果这个行不通 可以直接告诉我吗 |
[04:57] | I feel like I’ve been flying around the country | 因为 我累死累活 全国各地到处飞 |
[04:59] | having serious fucking conversations with serious people, | 和大人物们面对面 进行严肃的对话 |
[05:02] | expending serious personal capital | 挥霍我的个人资产 |
[05:04] | and getting big fucking names on board. | 然后 搞一些厉害的人物 进董事会 |
[05:06] | -Same. Me, too. -So we’ve all been doing that. | 一样啊 我也是 那我们都在这么做 |
[05:09] | Are you worried that this is may be too small scale? | 你在担心现在的规模太小吗 |
[05:11] | What? No. No, do you? | 什么 不会 没有 你觉得呢 |
[05:13] | Me? No | 我吗 当然没有 |
[05:14] | My only worry with The Hundred is it literally too good? | 我对“百家“唯一的担心只有 是不是太美好了点 |
[05:18] | Like, why hasn’t anyone done this before? | 比如 为什么还没人做过这些呢 |
[05:20] | I am in. | 我加入 |
[05:22] | I’m in. I am. | 我加入 真的 |
[05:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[05:25] | Happy birthday to you! | 祝你生日快乐 |
[05:28] | Happy birthday, dear Logan! | 祝你生日快乐 亲爱的洛根 |
[05:32] | Happy birthday to you! | 祝你生日快乐 |
[05:42] | Jesus fucking Christ! | 真是要了命了 |
[05:53] | You okay, Loge? | 你还好吗 洛哥 |
[05:57] | Munsters. Meet the fucking Munsters | 奇怪的一家! 这奇怪的一家人 |
[06:04] | Who the fuck is this now? | 这他妈又是谁 |
[06:07] | -So, I guess we should… -Hi! Welcome! | 我猜 我们应该… 你好 欢迎 |
[06:11] | Welcome, Greg and… -This is Bridget. | 欢迎 格雷格和… -这是布丽奇特 |
[06:14] | Bridget, this is Kerry. Logan’s. | 布丽奇特 这是凯莉 洛根的… |
[06:16] | Friend, assistant, and advisor. | 朋友 助手 和顾问 |
[06:19] | Hey, I’m Bridget. -Hi, Bridget. So great to meet you. | 你好 我是布丽奇特 -你好 布丽奇特 很高兴认识你 |
[06:22] | Greg, let me and you grab Bridget a drink | 格雷格 我和你去帮布丽奇特拿点喝的吧 |
[06:27] | Okay. So, excuse us, Bridget | 好的 那先失陪了 布丽奇特 |
[06:29] | I’m sorry. We’ll be right back | 抱歉 我们很快回来 |
[06:32] | Make yourself at home. | 不要拘束 |
[06:34] | Who is this, Greg? -That’s my date | 她是哪位 格雷格, -这是我的女伴 |
[06:36] | Right, but who is she? | 没错 可她是谁 |
[06:39] | I brought a date. That’s okay, right? | 我带了位女伴来 没问题吧 |
[06:41] | What’s her name? What’s her full name? | 她叫什么 她的全名 |
[06:43] | Is it Random-fuck? Bridget Random-fuck? | 是随机的炮友吗 布丽奇特·随机炮友 |
[06:46] | Is she from the apps, Greg? | 她是在软件上认识的吗 格雷格 |
[06:49] | I really like her. I might have fallen for her. | 我真的喜欢她 我可能爱上她了 |
[06:52] | That’s great. How many previous dates have you had? | 好棒啊 你之前有多少位女伴呢 |
[06:55] | Kerry, I’m not sure this is appropriate | 凯莉 我不太确定你的问题是否合适 |
[07:00] | We’re not a fucking Shake Shack, Greg | 我们这儿不是他妈的汉堡店 格雷格 |
[07:02] | This isn’t a pre-fuck party. It’s a birthday party | 这不是约炮前的派对 这是生日派对 |
[07:08] | I am a cousin. I get a plus one | 我是表亲 我可以带一位来的 |
[07:12] | I’m like an honorary kid | 我就像是荣誉小孩 |
[07:14] | You’re an honorary kid? –Yeah | 你是荣誉小孩吗 -当然是了 |
[07:16] | -Marcia once said… -Marcia’s not here. | 玛西娅说过… -玛西娅不在这 |
[07:19] | She’s in Milan, shopping. Forever. | 她在米兰购物 永远不会回来了 |
[07:21] | You do know that | 你应该知道 |
[07:22] | we’re in the middle of a hotly-contested election, | 我们正处于一场竞争激烈的竞选中 |
[07:26] | your uncle is on the brink of a very large sale | 你叔公马上要进行一笔特大型交易 |
[07:28] | and scoping out a very sensitive acquisition? | 同时还在打量一笔很敏感的收购 |
[07:31] | Are you certain that she’s not | 你怎么能确定 |
[07:32] | gonna leak details right before the board meeting? | 她不是打算在董事会前打探消息呢 |
[07:35] | Do you know she’s not a hostile corporate asset? | 你确定她不是敌对公司的线人吗 |
[07:39] | Okay. So, we’re looking for investment partners | 是这样 我们正在寻找 |
[07:42] | for a revolutionary, new media brand | 一项革命性 新媒体品牌的 投资伙伴 |
[07:45] | that’s gonna redefine news for the 21st century | 这个品牌 会重新定义 二十一世纪的新闻 |
[07:48] | It’s an indispensable, bespoke information hub. | 它是一个 必不可少的 定制信息中心 |
[07:52] | ” The Hundred, greatest experts, best writers,” | 百家 最好的专家 最棒的作者 |
[07:54] | ” Top minds in every field, from Israel-Palestine to A I “ | 每个领域的最强大脑 从巴以冲突到人工智能 |
[07:58] | To Michelin restaurants. | 到米其林餐厅 |
[08:00] | One-stop info shop, high-calorie info snacks “ | 一站式信息处 高能量信息餐 |
[08:01] | Sorry. I’m gonna take this | 抱歉 我接下电话 |
[08:05] | All right, take it. | 好吧 接吧 |
[08:10] | -Hello? -Hey. How are you? | -你好 -你好啊 |
[08:12] | Good. How are you? What is it? | 挺好的 你好吗 怎么了 |
[08:15] | I was just calling to give you a heads up | 我打来 就是想早早给你说一声 |
[08:17] | and just to say hi | 打声招呼 |
[08:19] | and just to let you know that I just had a little drink | 然后 让你知道昨晚我和内奥米·皮尔斯 |
[08:23] | with Naomi Pierce last night | 喝了点小酒 |
[08:25] | Just in case of anything, I just wanted to inform you | 以防万一 我只是想向你告知一下 |
[08:29] | I’m sorry, you’re informing me? | 抱歉 你在告知我吗 |
[08:32] | I just wanted to perform the ask out of due deference | 我只是出于尊重 提出请求 |
[08:37] | just in case of photos or getting talked about | 以防狗仔泄露照片 或者被议论到 |
[08:41] | I’m sorry, you’re asking me or you’re informing me? | 抱歉 你是在请求 还是在告知我 |
[08:45] | Shiv, it’s not a thing. | 小西 这不是什么大事 |
[08:48] | Then why are you letting me know? | 那为什么要让我知道 |
[08:50] | Because it’s not business. But it is.. | 因为这不是生意 可这是… |
[08:53] | It’s fine. You’re dating my brother’s ex. | 没关系 你在和我哥的前任约会 |
[08:56] | It’s fine. | 完全 OK |
[08:58] | Shiv, no. It’s social. | 小西 不是的 只是社交 |
[09:01] | It’s not a sexual thing. | 跟裤裆没关系 |
[09:03] | So there’s nothing I need to tell you about | 所以 没什么需要跟你说的 |
[09:08] | And yet, you’re telling me | 但你还是跟我说了 |
[09:10] | Because I bumped into Mar linda, okay? | 因为 我碰巧遇到玛琳达了 好吗 |
[09:13] | And of course, she got her little beak in. | 她那张嘴 什么事都要问 |
[09:14] | so I had to tell her it wasn’t business because she asked | 我没办法了 才骗她 这不是谈生意 |
[09:17] | So, the headline is there’s nothing to worry about. Okay? | 所以 重点是 根本没什么需要担心的 明白吗 |
[09:21] | It’s fine, it’s all fucking fine. | 我知道了 完全没问题 |
[09:23] | Seriously. Knock yourself out | 老实说 你请便吧 |
[09:25] | Go fucking nail her in the coat check. I don’t care. | 我才不会关心 你们俩在小角落 怎么狠狠打桩呢 |
[09:27] | The kid from St. Paul has really made it. | 圣保罗小伙 终于登上人生巅峰了 |
[09:28] | I just thought under the term what we agreed | 我还以为 根据我们约定好的 |
[09:32] | this was something worth discussing | 这是需要和你商量的事 |
[09:33] | You don’t discuss something. | 根本没必要商量 |
[09:35] | Tom, that’s already fucking happening | 汤姆 木已成舟 有什么可商量的 |
[09:36] | You don’t say ” Shiv, do you mind,” | 你不会还想着说 “小西你会不会介意” 假如说 |
[09:38] | ” Naomi and I are at the Pierre and I’m inside her.” | 我正在餐厅和内奥米合体 |
[09:40] | -” Would you mind if I ejaculate?” -Whatever. | 你会介意我内射吗“ -随你便吧 |
[09:44] | Fine. Hey, look. I saw from the calendar update | 随你怎么说 我在日程表上看到 |
[09:46] | you’re back in the city tonight? -Yeah | 你今晚回来 是吧 -对 |
[09:49] | So, why the fuck are you meeting with her? What’s going on? | 所以呢 你为什么要和她见面 发生什么事了 |
[09:53] | Take care, Shiv. | 保重 小西 |
[10:00] | It’s like a private members’club, but for everyone | 这就好比 一个给每位用户量身定制的私密俱乐部 |
[10:04] | It is click bait in a way, but for smart people. | 有点标题党的味道 只不过针对的是精英阶层 |
[10:07] | We have the ethos of a non-profit | 宗旨是不以盈利为目的 |
[10:10] | but a path to crazy margins. Shiv, you okay? | 却能带来巨额的利润 小西 你没事吧 |
[10:14] | -Yeah. -You sure? | -我没事 -你确定吗 |
[10:17] | It’s fine, I’m fine. | 没事 我没事 |
[10:19] | It’s just, you know. | 只不过是 |
[10:20] | Tom’s apparently out with Naomi Pierce. | 汤姆和内奥米·皮尔斯见面了 |
[10:22] | Did you know about this? | 你知道这件事吗 |
[10:25] | What? No. | 什么 不知道 |
[10:28] | Where are you at with her? -I don’t know. | 你和她当时到哪个阶段了 -我怎么知道 |
[10:31] | Like carnival of mind fuck. We have n’t really talked | 我现在一头雾水 我跟她没怎么谈过那事 |
[10:35] | Well, apparently she’s fucking Tom now. | 很显然 她现在跟汤姆穿一条裤子了 |
[10:38] | Can I go get them? | 我能去叫他们进来吗 |
[10:40] | Yea h. I’m fine. I’m actually fine. | 当然了 我没事 别担心 |
[10:43] | He’s not.. | 他也没有… |
[10:46] | It was just a meeting, apparently | 只不过是碰个面罢了 |
[10:50] | so it’s fine. Let’s do this | 没大事 我们继续吧 |
[10:53] | Yeah? Do you think they can just give us two? | 真的吗 你问问他们 可不可以稍等我们两分钟 |
[11:00] | I mean, it’s fine, but they just got off a long flight | 可以是可以 只是他们刚坐长途航班过来 |
[11:02] | Tell’em they can shove their petrodollars | 叫他们带上石油 美元 |
[11:04] | up their human rights record. We need to talk to our sister. | 去鼓捣人权记录吧 我们得跟小妹谈谈 |
[11:06] | They’re fine. They love it. | 他们不会介意的 巴不得呢 |
[11:08] | Just find them a journalist | 随便哪里找个记者 |
[11:10] | to burn with cigarettes while they wait | 给他们点点烟 伺候一下 |
[11:16] | Shi v, is it a date? | 小西 他们私会去了吗 |
[11:19] | I don’t know. | 我怎么知道 |
[11:24] | It probably isn’t, but.. | 很可能不是 但… |
[11:28] | I mean, Naomi Pierce. | 但这是内奥米·皮尔斯 |
[11:33] | Dad? | 难道是爸 |
[11:35] | With Dad? You think what? | 提爸是什么意思 你有什么想法 |
[11:37] | I got sent this from my team | 我的团队给我说 |
[11:38] | Apparently Bun Pierce has | 有个女的发了照片墙 |
[11:42] | been tagged on some girl’s In sta at Dad’s | 她在老爸家 照片里有邦·皮尔斯 |
[11:45] | -At Dad’s? -At the birthday | -在爸家 -而且是生日会上 |
[11:49] | Okay. Well, board meeting imminent. | 那好 董事会马上就要召开了 |
[11:53] | He sells up, but with A TN spun off? | 难道说 他打算让泛美网科独立出去吗 |
[11:58] | What? He’s lining up a Pierce acquisition | 不会吧 他在等着收购皮尔斯 |
[12:01] | to add to his little fucking ATM rump? | 好壮大资金体量吗 |
[12:04] | -I guess. -Or it could just be a brain fuck | 也许吧 -又或许只是为了搞我们心态 |
[12:08] | Dad twisting our turnips, playing the old fuck trombone. | 老爸挑逗我们的神经 耍从前的老计谋 |
[12:11] | Set Tom and Nay up to just torture us. | 故意派汤姆和内来折磨我们 |
[12:14] | Set them up to torture us? | 派他们俩来折磨我们 |
[12:17] | I mean, he’s a sociopath, but he wouldn’t be a good torturer. | 虽然他是个反社会主义者 但不代表他擅长折磨别人 |
[12:21] | Not’cause he doesn’t have the stomach | 不是说他没有这个胆量 |
[12:23] | he just doesn’t have the patience | 他只是没那个耐心 |
[12:25] | I’m gonna call Nay. | 我打电话问问内 |
[12:27] | Telly? -Yeah? | 阿泰 -怎么了 |
[12:29] | Telly, jelly, belly, one query. | 阿泰 小阿泰 请问 |
[12:32] | Pierce, PGN. What’s the vibes, YOLO, rumba tron? | 收购皮尔斯的情况如何 比如说 优乐还有伦巴顿 |
[12:37] | Are they in play? | 他们有兴趣吗 |
[12:38] | I know they’re always open to offers | 我知道他们一直很乐意报价 |
[12:40] | and the sale contingent on the trust is itchy, I believe. | 并且很想要以信托为条件 |
[12:44] | Should I call Nab by through? | 要我把娜比叫过来吗 |
[12:48] | Five more. Please. Just give us five. | 再给我们五分钟 就五分钟 |
[12:51] | Okay, yeah. | 好的 明白 |
[12:59] | Hey. You okay, Con? | 没事吧 老康 |
[13:01] | Yeah. Just polling | 没事 在看投票结果呢 |
[13:06] | Ten days out… -What are you AT Now? | 截止日期还剩十天 -你现在如何了 |
[13:10] | Solid. Still holding. -Yeah, one percent | 还行 还算稳 -是的 稳在百分之一的支持率 |
[13:13] | It’s just the fear is, in these last days… it could get squeezed. | 最后几天才是最惊险的 结果有可能还会波动 |
[13:18] | Squeezed down? | 波动下滑吗 还是 |
[13:20] | From one?’Cause that’s the lowest number | 还能比百分之一少吗 这不已经是最小的数了吗 |
[13:23] | No. There’s decimals | 当然不是 还有小数点呢 |
[13:25] | They’re saying that I could need to get aggressive | 他们觉得 我可以再积极主动一点 |
[13:27] | in certain media markets | 争取更多的媒体平台的曝光 |
[13:28] | because both sides are trying to squeeze my percent | 鉴于目前腹背受敌的处境 |
[13:32] | That’s greedy, knowing they have all the other percents | 可真不饶人 现在支持率不是全在他们那边吗 |
[13:34] | I know, but then… | 我知道 但是 |
[13:36] | It gets awfully spendy to get aggressive | 主动出击的代价可不小哟 |
[13:39] | Like, how much? | 代价有多大呢 |
[13:41] | Like another hundred mil | 差不多一亿吧 |
[13:44] | One hundred million? Damn! | 一亿吗 我的天哪 |
[13:48] | So, what would you get for that? Could you win? | 那你最后能得到什么呢 直接获胜吗 |
[13:51] | Good Lord, no. | 老天 当然不是 |
[13:52] | No. That won’t move the needle | 不是的 不会有太大的变化 |
[13:56] | The hope is that would maintain my percent | 最好的结果是 可以保持我目前的支持率 |
[13:59] | And for your percent you get…? | 保留了你现有的支持率 那么就可以… |
[14:01] | He gets a place in the conversation. | 他能得到话语权 |
[14:03] | Which is great,’cause conversation’s important to be inside of. | 这也挺好的 因为话语权真的很重要 |
[14:07] | But it is kind of a lot. Right, Will? | 但确实花费有点多哦 对吧 小威 |
[14:10] | A hundred million? Yeah | 一亿吗 当然了 |
[14:15] | But if you spent it, you’d still be like rich. | 但是 如果你花了 你还是会很有钱吧 |
[14:21] | Sure, yeah. | 对 当然 |
[14:24] | Nevertheless, like, minus a hundred million | 话虽如此 还是少了一亿 |
[14:30] | When it comes to this new venture with GoJo, | 谈到与GoJo合作的这个新项目 |
[14:32] | and if you talk to Mats son, consider it.. | 如果您能和马特森谈一谈 那么.. |
[14:36] | Right. Thank you. | 好的 我会考虑的 |
[14:41] | So. | 那么… |
[14:45] | -Looks good. -We squared away on this? | 情况不错 -我们摆好架势了吗 |
[14:47] | Got the structure, got the landing zone. | 万事俱备 只欠东风 |
[14:49] | Naomi thinks that Nan has lost all interest in business | 内奥米认为 南已经失去了经营公司的兴趣 |
[14:52] | The left are going after them now. | 内部激进派现在咬着他们不放 |
[14:54] | Savages. They eat their own. | 一群野蛮人 自相残杀 |
[14:56] | The cousins want out. | 表亲们也想收钱跑路 |
[14:57] | So, I think, a last push on price may be.. | 所以 我觉得最后抬一手报价也许 |
[15:01] | Little tummy tickle on culture | 再稍稍宣染下文化 |
[15:04] | And Naomi’s flown out to reassure. | 内奥米飞回去再次确认情况了 |
[15:07] | This is it. You landed the plane, Logan | 结束了 你成功脱身了 洛根 |
[15:11] | 48 hours and out. Congratulations! | 只剩48小时就完事了 恭喜 |
[15:19] | Have you heard from the rats? | 小叛徒们 最近有什么消息吗 |
[15:22] | Shiv? No. | 小西吗 没有 |
[15:26] | Good | 好 |
[15:29] | One thing has been on my mind though, sir. | 但我一直在想一件事 先生 |
[15:32] | Yes. | 是这样的 |
[15:36] | With one thing and another, I’m sure we’ll iron it all out | 虽然发生了这么多事 但我相信一切都可以迎刃而解 |
[15:41] | but the rocky, old road of life | 但是 在人生这场艰辛的旅程中 |
[15:45] | and the wife part of that can be a difficult part of it | 我觉得 妻子这部分 一直都特别棘手 |
[15:52] | As you know. | 你也知道的 |
[15:54] | Not to comment. | 不是对你进行评价啊 |
[15:56] | just to say it would be great to get your take | 只是 如果可以听听您的意见的话 |
[15:58] | Hopefully, it won’t come to that, but.. | 当然啦 但愿事情不会发展到那一步 但是.. |
[16:02] | In the end, if there is just too much emotional shrapnel. | 假如说 到最后 一段感情终究无法破镜重圆的话 |
[16:06] | I wondered what your view would be. | 您这边会有什么样的看法 |
[16:09] | Not that you necessarily need to have one, | 您要是没兴趣的话 也不必理会 |
[16:13] | but what would happen were a marriage, such as mine | 一段婚姻 假如说我的婚姻 或者说就是我的婚姻 |
[16:17] | even in fact mine. | 到最后无法挽回了 |
[16:19] | if that were to falter to the point of failure? | 会发生什么样的事情呢 |
[16:23] | -If you and Shiv were to bust up? -Right | -假如你和小西离婚了 -是的 |
[16:29] | I guess, Shiv and I have had this experiment, | 我和小西已经尝试了一种解决方式 |
[16:33] | this trial separation | 就是试分居 |
[16:34] | but whatever happens, we’ll always be good, right? | 但是不管发生什么 我们之间的关系不会被影响吧 |
[16:41] | If we’re good, we’re good. | 我们的关系不会改变 |
[16:44] | Okay. Well, that’s heartening. | 好的 这样我就放心了 |
[16:47] | That’s heartening | 谢谢您 |
[16:49] | I’m heartened by that. That’s great | 您这么说 我很感动 |
[16:51] | Kerry! Where’s the grub? | 凯莉 吃的东西呢 |
[16:55] | Tom’s going off his nut here. | 汤姆都发癫了 |
[17:06] | So, you two are thinking we should be buying Pierce, huh? | 所以 你俩是觉得 我们该收购皮尔斯 是吧 |
[17:11] | Because that’s obviously | 我一眼就看出来 |
[17:12] | what you’re thinking, and let me just say. | 你们的心思了 这么说吧 |
[17:15] | that’s quite the fucking pivot! | 这他妈可不就是我们的首选吗 |
[17:17] | Right. You may be thinking, ” What about The Hundred?” | 好吧 你是不是在想 那百家怎么办 |
[17:22] | May be, fuck The Hundred? | 或许 去他的百家 |
[17:24] | Fuck The Hundred, Shiv? | 去他的百家 小西 你这么想的 |
[17:25] | After Dubai, you were high as shit on it. | 从迪拜回来之后 你对这个点子爱到发狂 |
[17:27] | It was basically your idea. | 这基本上就是你的点子 |
[17:28] | -I love it. I do. -You do? | 我很喜欢这个 真的 -是吗 |
[17:30] | Yes, but can’t we do both? | 对 我们不能两头一起抓吗 |
[17:32] | Can’t we do both? | 两头一起抓 |
[17:33] | Let’s launch a high-visibility execution-dependent | 好啊 我们一边开发 看高曝光强执行依赖的 |
[17:37] | disruptor news brand | 颠覆性新闻品牌 |
[17:38] | while simultaneously performing CPR on a fucking corpse | 还一边给一具传统媒体大鳄的尸体 |
[17:41] | of a legacy media conglomerate. | 做心脏复苏 |
[17:42] | Should we ask Tell is? | 要不要问问泰勒斯 |
[17:43] | Yes. Let’s ask Tellis. I wonder what he’s gonna say. | 好 问问泰勒斯吧 看看他是怎么想的 |
[17:45] | ” Hey, Telly. Would you rather | 喂 阿泰 你是宁愿 |
[17:47] | five million in fees from a funding round “ | 从融资计划中赚五百万 |
[17:48] | ” Or 35 million from an acquisition?” | 还是从收购计划中赚三千五百万 |
[17:51] | I thought we were going for The Hundred | 我还认为 咱们要专心搞“百家“的 |
[17:53] | Small, new, fast on our feet | 小而美的新产业 能快速发展 |
[17:55] | -Are you scared of fighting Dad? -No, Ken. | 你害怕跟老爸对着干吗 -不是的 肯 |
[17:58] | That’s getting fucking old | 这些都是老黄历了 |
[18:00] | You spent the last three months | 你在过去三个月里 |
[18:01] | hunting down contributors, backers, right? | 不是一直在拉赞助找投资吗 |
[18:04] | Working your fucking ass off. -I don’t have a view. | 累得心力交瘁 -我没有什么想法 |
[18:06] | All I would say is, maybe it’s worth the conversation, all right? | 我只是觉得 这件事值得探讨一下 好吗 |
[18:09] | It is our wheelhouse. | 毕竟是我们的强项 |
[18:11] | It’s a Daimler that’s been in the barn for 20 years | 皮尔斯好比在谷仓里停了20年的古董车 |
[18:14] | Clear the chicken shit off that thing, fucking may be | 把车上的鸡屎清干净真他妈没准儿 |
[18:17] | Okay. But can we even afford it? | 好吧 但是我们能负担得起吗 |
[18:21] | Yeah, I mean, what, it’s… it’s half now, | 当然 毕竟现在是打对折了 |
[18:24] | So that’s, like, eight, nine bil. | 也就是说 差不多八九十亿的样子 |
[18:26] | And after the GoJo sale, we’ll have 2-3 bil. | 卖给GoJo之后 我们能分到二三十亿 |
[18:30] | So, yeah, that’s our nut. | 对 这是我们的经费 |
[18:33] | If we partner up with our name with these fucks here. | 如果把我们的名字和现在手头这些精英放在一起 |
[18:37] | some other pieces of shit, our experience | 加上其他有的没的 还有我们的经验 |
[18:40] | Shiv the yummy dummy Dem my | 小西是性感尤物 |
[18:42] | my profile as the fearless fighter of the good fight | 我是正义之战里 无畏的斗士 |
[18:45] | you as the dirty little fucker pushing the filth buttons. | 你是那个干环事的浪荡子 |
[18:48] | Yeah, new gen Roys. We have a fucking song to sing | 这就是新一代的罗伊 我们闪亮登场 |
[18:53] | I mean, as a business it’s much better | 我是觉得 就生意而言 |
[18:56] | than the made-up company of dreams we were ready to pitch | 这要比一个要我们画饼推销的初创公司实际的多 |
[18:57] | Fuck you! You loved it! | 操 你当初那么喜欢百家 |
[19:00] | I do. It’s very exciting. But it’s kind a bullshit. | 我是喜欢这个点子 很赞 就是有点扯 |
[19:05] | Rome, it is. I wanna do something. | 罗曼 这是事实 我想大干一场 |
[19:08] | We have a seminal election about to happen | 历史性的选举马上就要开始了 |
[19:10] | and it’s fucking 1933, and I wanna have a say | 这就是我的1933 我要争取话语权 |
[19:15] | It makes sense, Rome, | 罗曼 从已经完善的品牌起步 |
[19:16] | to start an empire with an established brand. | 建立一个帝国 这是可以做到的 |
[19:19] | At least rule it out. | 至少先考虑一下吧 |
[19:25] | Dis gustibus! | 讨厌鬼来了 |
[19:30] | I hear you’ve made an enormous faux pas | 我听说 你闹了个大笑话 |
[19:32] | and everyone’s laughing up their sleeves about your date | 所有人 都在嘲笑 你约的那个姑娘 |
[19:35] | What? Why? | 啊 为什么啊 |
[19:37] | Why? Because she’s brought a ludicrously capacious bag | 还为什么 她挎了那么大个丑包 |
[19:42] | What’s even in there? | 里面到底装了什么啊 |
[19:45] | Flat shoes for the subway? | 挤地铁穿的平底鞋吗 |
[19:46] | Her lunch pail? Greg, it’s monstrous. | 还是她的饭盒啊 格雷格 太可怕了 |
[19:49] | It’s gargantuan. You could take it camping. | 硕大无比 可以带出去露营了 |
[19:51] | You could slide it across the floor after a bank job | 带着去抢银行都没问题 |
[19:54] | Well, whatever. She’s another tick on the chart. | 随便你怎么说吧 反正她已经被我办了 |
[19:59] | The Disgusting Brothers | 恶心 兄弟 |
[20:01] | Don’t call us that. It was heavily iron ized, Greg | 别这么叫 咱们讽刺过度就伤人了 格雷格 |
[20:07] | Okay. I’m kidding. I really do like her. | 好吧 我只是开玩笑 我真的喜欢她 |
[20:12] | Well, she’s used all the display towels in the bathroom | 是吗 她把浴室里的装饰毛巾全用了 |
[20:15] | and now they’re sopping wet | 现在所有毛巾都湿哒哒的 |
[20:17] | She’s gab bling about herself and posting it on social media. | 她碟碟不休地谈论自己 还发到社交网络上 |
[20:20] | She’s asking people personal questions | 她询问别人隐私问题 |
[20:22] | and she’s wolfing all the canapes like a famished warthog | 她像饿了三天的疣猪一样 狂炫餐前开胃薄饼 |
[20:27] | People are overreacting. | 那是大家过度反应了 |
[20:29] | She brought a normal sort of handbag | 她不过是跨了一个普通的包包 |
[20:31] | You are a laughingstock in polite society | 你是文明社会里的笑柄 |
[20:34] | You’ll never go to the opera again. -Maybe we should go | 你再也不能去看歌剧了, -或许我们该走了 |
[20:38] | Are you okay? What happened? | 你没事吧 发生什么了 |
[20:40] | Nothing. I just asked Logan for a self ie. | 没什么 我刚才 找洛根要自拍了 |
[20:45] | You asked Logan for a self ie? -Yeah. | 你找洛根要自拍 -是啊 |
[20:47] | I said ” Congrats on the big deal’ | 我说 “恭喜你搞定了一笔大买卖” |
[20:48] | I was like ” K ar-ching”, am I right? | 然后说了声“进账啦” 有什么不对吗 |
[20:51] | I was being funny. | 就是跟他开个玩笑 |
[20:55] | So I’m in touch with their bankers | 我跟她们的财务联系了 |
[20:57] | Nan thinks she’s honor bound to another buyer | 南认为 她已经跟另一位买家口头约定好了 |
[21:01] | Did she say no? -No | 她拒绝了吗 -没有 |
[21:04] | But they’re close to agreeing the outlines of a deal. | 但她们已经快要接受交易的大纲了 |
[21:06] | There’s not a ton of interest, managing the family’s a nightmare | 没多少人感兴趣 处理家事也是焦头烂额 |
[21:09] | so they’re looking for a preferred bidder to run a bilateral. | 所以 她们想找一个优先竞标方来运营 |
[21:13] | She wants to lock in that preferred bidder tonight | 她想今晚就确定这个优先竞标方 |
[21:15] | So, she didn’t think it could work. But she did say | 也就是说 她觉得这事不能成 但她也确实说了 |
[21:20] | She could speak to you, Shiv. | 她可以跟你聊聊小西 |
[21:25] | Okay. Well, should I at least call? | 好啊 那我要不要至少打个电话过去 |
[21:28] | Just check in at Grey Gardens | 确认下“灰色花园”的情况 |
[21:30] | and go, you know, mano a Nan-o? | 磨一磨南 |
[21:32] | Just see if there’s anything there at all? | 看看有没有什么我们能做的 |
[21:34] | Work your magic. | 发挥你的魔力吧 |
[21:41] | You good? It’s nice, huh? | 还好吗 这里还不错吧 |
[21:44] | Yeah. Little piggies stuffing their mouths. | 是啊 猪崽子们忙着吃东西 |
[21:47] | Why is everybody so fucking happy? | 为什么所有人都他妈的这么开心 |
[21:51] | Logan… | 洛根… |
[21:54] | You okay? -Yeah | 你没事吗 -当然 |
[21:56] | I got done a huge fucking deal in exactly the right time. | 我在正确的时间谈成了那么大一笔交易 |
[21:59] | I got A TN, plus Pierce. | 我有泛美网科 还有皮尔斯 |
[22:02] | I got the election. I got plenty on my plate | 还有大选 我手上全是筹码 |
[22:06] | Sure. | 是啊 |
[22:07] | I thought there might be a churchman. | 这里好像有个牧师 |
[22:12] | U h, I’m sorry? | 你说什么 |
[22:13] | A cardinal was mentioned. Bit of fucking class | 我刚才听见有人提到红衣主教 |
[22:18] | What about Jeryd? | 杰瑞德怎么样 |
[22:20] | Mencken? I think that he hopes to, but realistically.. | 门肯吗 他应该是想来的 但是 |
[22:23] | But I think that he hopes to. But Gillian is here. | 但是 他肯定是想来的 不过吉莉安在这 |
[22:27] | Oh, who op-de-doop | 好生热闹 |
[22:30] | Do you want me to be in touch with the kids? | 你想让我跟孩子们联系吗 |
[22:36] | When is she calling? | 她什么时候打电话 |
[22:38] | Nan, I think she just wants to talk to her whole gang | 南吗 我猜她是想跟她那边所有人一起聊清楚 |
[22:41] | Listen, I’m not gonna sit like a cunt. | 听着 我不会跟个龟孙的坐在这 |
[22:45] | waiting for that old crone. | 巴巴地等着那个老太婆 |
[22:56] | The man of the hour! | 风云人物 |
[23:01] | Colin! | 科林 |
[23:10] | -You all right? -Yeah. Let’s get out of here. | 你没事吧 -没事 我们离开这里吧 |
[23:16] | So it is Dad. Confirmed | 是老爸 确认了 |
[23:20] | Yeah. Man, she’s a complicated woman. | 对 这个女人真不简单哪 |
[23:23] | She’s like, ” I’m honor bound, my mind is made up. | 一副 “我跟别人说好了 我意已决 |
[23:26] | ” But also, how soon can we be there?” | 不过 我们还要多久能谈谈” |
[23:28] | Fuck her! -What do you think? | 去她的吧 -你怎么看 |
[23:31] | I thinks he hates Dad | 我觉得 她恨老爸 |
[23:33] | But also thinks we’re fake fruit for display purposes only | 但也觉得 我们只是中看不中用的花架子 |
[23:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:39] | Can we tell her to fuck off? | 我们可以不管她了吗 |
[23:41] | Maybe not go back to the mat with Dad. | 不要再跟老爸对着干了 |
[23:43] | You know, back in that fucking room.. | 不要再回到那间房.. |
[23:46] | Shall we cards on the table? -Yeah | 我们要不要摊牌 -什么意思 |
[23:49] | -I do like Pierce. -Agreed | 我真的很中意皮尔斯 -同意 |
[23:54] | -Fuck’s sake! -Rome, it makes sense. | 真他妈要命 -小罗 这很合理 |
[23:57] | We wanted to do something together | 我们想要合作 |
[23:58] | and we know news, entertainment | 而我们懂新闻娱乐 |
[24:00] | and this is off the shelf. | 这是现成就有的 |
[24:02] | So, I guess until now, | 所以 在这之前 |
[24:03] | you’ve just sort of been stringing us along? | 你就只是在耍我们 |
[24:05] | -No. -I like the other shit, I do. | -不是 -另外 那玩意我也可以 |
[24:07] | I like this, I really do. | 但我真的更满意这个 |
[24:11] | And besides, everything else might fall apart. | 而且 其他一切都可能分崩离析 |
[24:13] | He might go on a killing spree in 7-Eleven, | 他有可能跑到711大开杀戒 |
[24:15] | and you might get your dick stuck in an AI jerk machine. | 你的老二有可能卡在人工智能撸管机里 |
[24:17] | I have to look after myself because nobody else will | 我全得靠自己 因为没人会帮我 |
[24:20] | I like this. | 我喜欢这个提议 |
[24:21] | So, you wanna fly there. | 那么 你要飞过去 |
[24:23] | like Nan Pierce’s little Windsor Dog Show bitch? | 像 南·皮尔斯 参加温莎犬展的 小母狗一样吗 |
[24:27] | -It’s just a checkout. -Yeah. | -只是去瞧瞧 -对 |
[24:30] | Fuck! Shit! | 靠 真操蛋 |
[24:31] | I’m worried, I guess | 我很担心 |
[24:34] | Like you wanna fuck Dad. You wanna fuck Tom. | 你想干老爸 你想干汤姆 |
[24:37] | I’m the only one who wants to set up a business as a business | 结果 只有我一个人想好好搞生意 |
[24:40] | and doesn’t wanna fuck anyone. | 而不是想干任何人 |
[24:41] | Rome, this acquisition would be nothing to do with Dad | 小罗 这次并购与老爸无关 |
[24:44] | It’s completely unrelated. -Don’t believe you | 没半点关系 -我不信你 |
[24:46] | Seriously. -Seriously don’t believe you. | 真的 -我也是真的不信你 |
[24:48] | Okay, well, this is not about getting back at Dad. | 好了 这不是为了报复老爸 |
[24:52] | but if it hurts him. It doesn’t bother me. | 但 如果能让他难受 我觉得无伤大雅 |
[24:55] | I think that you don’t wanna | 我认为你不想这么做 |
[24:56] | do this’cause you’re scared of conflict. | 是因为你害怕冲突 |
[24:59] | Honestly, Rome, being rational. | 说真的 小罗 理性点 |
[25:02] | putting aside the internecine family concerns | 先不谈家族内部矛盾 |
[25:05] | the personal tittle tattle, | 以及个人的流言蜚语 |
[25:06] | just think about how fucking funny it would be if we screw Dad | 想想看 如果搞砸老爸几十年都为之疯狂的事 |
[25:09] | over his decades-long obsession | 那有多好玩 |
[25:35] | You’re a good guy. | 你是个好人 |
[25:37] | -Thank you, sir. -You’re my pal | 谢谢 先生 你是我的朋友 |
[25:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:45] | -You’re my best pal. -Thank you. | 你是我最好的朋友 -谢谢 |
[25:50] | I mean, what are people? | 我是说 人到底是什么 |
[25:54] | Right. | 是啊 |
[25:56] | What are people? | 究竟什么是人 |
[26:01] | They’re economic units. I’m a hundred feet tall | 他们就是经济单位 我是巨人 |
[26:06] | These people are pygmies. | 他们都是侏儒 |
[26:08] | But together, they form a market | 但聚在一起 就形成了市场 |
[26:12] | Okay. Right. | 好 没错 |
[26:15] | What is a person? It has values and aims, | 个人又是什么 他有价值和目标 |
[26:19] | but it operates in a market | 但在各种市场里运作 |
[26:22] | Marriage market, job market, | 婚姻市场 工作市场 |
[26:25] | money market, market for ideas, et cetera. | 金钱市场 观点市场 等等 |
[26:34] | So, everything is a market? | 所以 一切都是市场 |
[26:37] | Everything I try to do people turn against me | 无论我做什么 都会遭人反对 |
[26:42] | Nothing tastes like it used to, does it? | 一切都和以前大不相同了 不是吗 |
[26:44] | Nothing is the same as it was. | 早已物是人非了 |
[26:55] | You think there’s anything after all this? Afterwards? | 你觉得 这一切结束后 还剩什么吗 |
[27:02] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[27:03] | I don’t think so. | 我觉得没有了 |
[27:06] | I think this is it, right? | 就是这样了 对吧 |
[27:09] | May be | 或许吧 |
[27:12] | My Dad is very religious. | 我父亲非常虔诚 |
[27:13] | But realistically though? | 更实际一点呢 |
[27:16] | -I don’t know. –And that’s it. | 我不知道 -就是这个答案 |
[27:21] | We don’t know. We can’t know. | 我们不知道 我们无法知道 |
[27:27] | But I’ve got my suspicions. | 但 我隐约有自己的想法 |
[27:31] | I’ve got my fucking suspicions. | 我他妈隐隐约约有点想法 |
[27:36] | Lookie here! Pardon me! | 瞧啊 等我一下 |
[27:38] | Hello, Kerry! And how are we today? | 你好哇 凯莉 今天一切都好吗 |
[27:40] | Hi! Can you hear me? The line is a little bit.. | 你能听到吗 信号有一点… |
[27:44] | Sort of. We’re in transit. Can you hear me? | 差不多吧 我们在中转 你能听见吗 |
[27:47] | You’d be able to hear her better | 你让她把老爸的鸡巴从嘴里拿出来 |
[27:48] | if she took Dad’s cock out of her mouth. | 或许就能听得更清楚一点了 |
[27:50] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[27:51] | That was my sister saying that we would hear you better | 我妹妹说 如果你把老爸的鸡巴从嘴里拿出来 |
[27:53] | if you took Dad’s cock out of your mouth | 我们就能听得更清楚一点了 |
[27:57] | So. My question was, would you consider giving him a call? | 我的问题是 你们考虑打个电话给他吗 |
[28:02] | Would we consider at least a call? | 我们会考虑 至少给他打个电话吗 |
[28:07] | Well, is he apologizing? | 他是要道歉吗 |
[28:09] | Did he ask? | 他有让我们打吗 |
[28:14] | He… | 他… |
[28:17] | I know that he would love to hear from you | 我觉得 他会想收到你们的消息 |
[28:20] | If he were to call, then we would see. | 如果他打过来的话 我们就能知道了 |
[28:23] | It’s just gonna be a lot to get him to call, just knowing him | 从对他的了解来看 让他打电话得费不少劲 |
[28:27] | I think we know him pretty well, actually | 说实话 我们也很了解他 |
[28:30] | We’ve never licked his big omelet nipples | 但 我们从没舔过他的大乳头 |
[28:32] | I could get him to text a request for a call. | 我可以让他发短信要求打电话 |
[28:36] | Text? I’m afraid we’re gonna need to hear that voice. | 短信吗 我们还是想听到他的声音 |
[28:40] | You can pop it back in your mouth. We’re getting on the plane. | 你可以把鸡巴塞回去了 我们要上飞机了 |
[28:43] | Thanks, bye. | 谢了 再见 |
[28:46] | Dick. -Problem. | -混蛋 -出问题了 |
[28:48] | He’s not picking up for me. He pick up for you? | 他不接我的电话 你打过去会接吗 |
[29:14] | Will. No | 小威 |
[29:16] | Excuse me, I’m sorry. Can I get through? | 抱歉 能让我过一下吗 |
[29:19] | Hey, baby! | 宝贝 |
[29:24] | Listen. So, you know the wedding | 听着 你知道婚礼的事 |
[29:27] | I’ve been thinking.. | 我在想 |
[29:30] | Okay, like… | 好的 怎么 |
[29:32] | Is the boat special enough? Like, brainstorming.. | 在船上进行 够特别吗 头脑风暴一下… |
[29:36] | What if we got married underneath the Statue of Liberty | 如果 我们在自由女神像下面结婚 |
[29:39] | with a brass band? | 再让铜管乐团伴奏 |
[29:42] | Get a rapper. I don’t know, jet packs | 找个说唱歌手 或者用喷气背包 |
[29:46] | confetti guns, and razor wire | 五彩纸屑 弹铁丝网 |
[29:48] | and bum fights, and, you know, goody bags | 街头混战 促销大礼包 |
[29:51] | And hoopla and razzmatazz. -Bum fights? | 搞得光彩夺目一点 -街头混战吗 |
[29:55] | Con, you sound unhinged. What is this? | 老康 你听着精神错乱了 怎么回事 |
[29:57] | If I can get inserted into the news cycle | 如果我能登上新闻报道 |
[30:01] | that’s a huge savings from paid media | 那就 省了一大笔 找媒体的钱 |
[30:04] | Right. | 是吧 |
[30:07] | The wedding. | 但婚礼.. |
[30:10] | I’ve always… It’s dumb, but I wanted a nice wedding | 我一直都… 听着很蠢 但我想要一个美好的婚礼 |
[30:15] | I’m scared, Willa | 我很害怕 威拉 |
[30:17] | I have spent so much fucking money and it’s getting scary | 我他妈花了太多钱了 我开始害怕了 |
[30:21] | If I was to fall under 1%, I would become a laughing stock | 如果支持率跌破1% 我就成了笑柄 |
[30:29] | Would you just consider it? Just a little bit of hoopla? | 你能考虑下吗 就稍微热闹一点 |
[30:36] | Just for the final push. | 只是为了最后助推一把 |
[30:45] | Kerry said she knows where he is. | 凯莉说 她知道他在哪了 |
[30:47] | He’s coming back now. What are you smiling for? | 他现在回来了 你在笑什么 |
[30:51] | Nothing | 没什么 |
[30:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[30:55] | The Disgusting Brothers on motherfucking tour. | 恶心兄弟出门郊游 |
[31:02] | We just did it. -What do you mean you did it? | 我们刚来了一发 -什么意思 |
[31:07] | She’s a firecracker, man. She’s crunchy peanut butter. | 她跟个爆竹一样 像酥脆花生酱 |
[31:11] | Wait. You did it? Are you serious? Where? | 等等 你打炮了 认真的吗 在哪打的 |
[31:15] | We were looking for the armory slash-cigar-humidor | 我们在找宝库 也就是雪茄保湿盒 |
[31:22] | and she pulled me into a guest bedroom | 她把我拉进了客卧 |
[31:24] | and bingo-bongo hit that bango | 简直就是干柴烈火 |
[31:26] | You actually did it? Greg. | 你真的打炮了 格雷格. |
[31:31] | You are fucked. | 你完蛋了 |
[31:34] | You are fucked. | 你完犊子了 |
[31:39] | Logan, he’s camera’ed up the wazoo. CCTV | 洛根 他把监控武装到姥姥家了 |
[31:45] | -Which room? -Every room. You know that | 哪个房间 -所有房间 你知道的 |
[31:48] | I evidently did not know that | 我显然是不知道 |
[31:58] | -Are you serious? -Of course, I’m serious | 你说真的吗 -我当然说真的 |
[32:02] | And he watches it back every night with a scotch | 他每晚 都会 边喝苏格兰威士忌 边回放录像 |
[32:05] | See if anyone’s stolen a butter knife. | 看看有没有人偷走黄油刀 |
[32:07] | He’s gonna fucking gut you like a rainbow trout. | 他会把你直接做成虹尊刺身的 |
[32:10] | Fuck! | 操 |
[32:12] | What did you do? Were the lights on? | 所以 你做什么了 灯开着的吗 |
[32:15] | Did you actually do it? Tell me. | 跟我说实话 你真的做了吗 |
[32:24] | We put our hands down each other’s pants | 我们把手伸进对方的裤子里 |
[32:27] | And had a bit of a rummage | 翻找了一小会 |
[32:31] | Did you rummage to fruition? | 你们翻找出成果了吗 |
[32:35] | Can I not say? | 这一定要回答吗 |
[32:37] | You’ve accidentally made him a sex tape, Greg | 格雷格 你们意外地给他拍了部色情录像 |
[32:41] | Oh my God! -You need to tell him | 天啊 -你得告诉他 |
[32:45] | Okay, party’s over. Rival bid, let’s go! | 好了 派对结束竞价了 走吧 |
[32:50] | Tom, Gerri, Karl, Frank, upstairs, library | 汤姆 格丽 卡尔 弗兰克 到楼上书房 |
[32:55] | Let’s flush it out. | 把对手逼出来吧 |
[33:34] | Would you mind just giving me a sec? | 能稍等我一会儿吗 |
[33:36] | Okay. Sure. | 可以 当然 |
[33:44] | Hi! | 你好 |
[33:46] | Hi | 你好呀 |
[33:51] | So she’s having a little wobble. | 是这样的 她有点犹豫 |
[33:59] | Nan? What do you mean? | 南吗 你什么意思 |
[34:01] | She’s not sure it feels right to meet you guys | 她不确定跟你们见面好不好 |
[34:06] | But she feels terrible. | 她身体很不适 |
[34:08] | Okay. So, what do we do? | 好吧 所以 我们现在怎么办 |
[34:13] | She might be getting a headache. | 她可能有点头疼 |
[34:17] | She wondered if you could give her five, see how it develops | 你们能不能 等她一会儿 看头疼会不会好 |
[34:25] | Okay, sure. | 行 当然 |
[34:27] | Let’s see how the headache develops | 我们看看头疼会不会好吧 |
[34:33] | Okay, Jesus. | 行吧 老天爷 |
[34:36] | So, who’s crawled out of the woodwork? | 所以 谁从地缝里钻出来了 |
[34:41] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[34:43] | -What? -It’s the Kids. The kids are with the Pierces. | 怎么了 -是孩子们 那群孩子正跟皮尔斯在一起 |
[34:46] | They are the rival bidders? Butter my be an pole. | 竞争对手就是他们吗 奶奶个熊的 |
[34:51] | How did they pick up the scent? | 他们怎么嗅到迹象的 |
[34:53] | A million ways. Everybody knows they’re looking for suitors | 太多渠道了 所有人都知道他们在寻找收购者 |
[34:57] | Could they even get the cash together? | 他们能凑出钱吗 |
[35:00] | Couldn’t Logan stop them? | 洛根没法阻止他们吗 |
[35:02] | If Way star is sold. | 如果韦斯达出售了 |
[35:03] | they have the right to liquidate their five percent s | 他们有权 套现他们的百分之五股权 |
[35:06] | You should probably tell him | 也许你应该告诉他 |
[35:07] | Oh no. I’m very focused on the GoJo deal | 不行 我专注于GoJo交易 |
[35:09] | This is really a side issue. | 这只是次要问题 |
[35:11] | -You’re such a trusted advisor. -Yeah, but I’m getting out | 您真是值得信赖的顾问 -是的 但我要退出了 |
[35:14] | I don’t know what the news is, and it’s beyond my purview | 我不知道是什么消息 而且这超出我的权限了 |
[35:17] | and I’m walking away. | 所以 我现在走开 |
[35:19] | -Beware the blood sugar. -Well, fucking find out | -小心糖尿病 -给我他妈的找出来 |
[35:29] | -Sir, if I may have a moment. -What? What’s the issue? | 先生 能跟您说句话吗 -什么 怎么了 |
[35:34] | The rival bidder, it’s probably the kids | 竞价者 也许是孩子们 |
[35:38] | I don’t think you have anything to be concerned about | 我认为 您没什么好担心的 |
[35:41] | You are the solid option | 您才是不二之选 |
[35:49] | Call your wife, Tom | 汤姆 打给你老婆 |
[35:51] | Call your fucking wife | 打给你那不听话的老婆 |
[35:53] | and tell them to get their own fucking idea | 跟他们说 有本事自己出主意 |
[35:56] | It’s pathetic! | 真可悲 |
[35:58] | And tell her she’s never | 跟她说 她这辈子 |
[36:00] | had a single fucking idea in her entire life! | 从未自己出过任何一个主意 |
[36:08] | -What? -No, it can wait. | 什么事 没事 可以稍后再说 |
[36:10] | What else? | 到底是啥 |
[36:13] | It’s private. Can you and I just have a moment? | 是私事 我能跟您私下聊吗 |
[36:15] | Over there. -Thank you. Sir | 去那儿聊吧 -谢谢您 先生 |
[36:18] | You think she’s just cooling us off? | 你觉得她是不是在冷处理我们 |
[36:21] | Doing a Dad move? | 玩儿老爸那招 |
[36:23] | No, no. Poor thing has a headache | 不是的 小可怜头疼了 |
[36:25] | So, she’s feeling a little better. | 她现在感觉好些了 |
[36:30] | If you like, she will see you. | 你们还想的话 她可以见见你们 |
[36:32] | All right. Get to talk to an old lady about newspapers | 好的 终于能和老太太聊聊报纸了 |
[36:35] | Amazing. Thank you so much | 太棒了 谢谢您 |
[36:39] | So how did it go? | 聊得怎么样 |
[36:42] | So, he says he finds me disgusting and despicable, | 他说 他觉得我无耻下流 令人作呕 |
[36:46] | but he kind of smiled | 但 他好像微笑了 |
[36:49] | Did he? -Yeah. | 真的吗 -对 |
[36:51] | What did you say? | 你怎么说的 |
[36:52] | So, I said she’s a bit wild | 我说 她有点放荡 |
[36:56] | She’s quite eager | 她很饥渴 |
[36:58] | and may be she’d had a hit of the old wacky tabac ky or worse | 也许 她还飞了点叶子什么的 |
[37:02] | And that I never intended to soil these halls | 还有 我从未想玷污他的府邸 |
[37:05] | And maybe she’s just a bit of a.. | 也许 她就是有点… |
[37:07] | Bit of a drug-addled, cock monster | 是个吸毒成瘾的爱屌女 |
[37:10] | So, you blamed it on her. | 所以 你全怪到她身上了 |
[37:13] | You’re so gallant. | 你真有风度 |
[37:15] | So, she’s gonna have to leave, okay? | 她必须离开 懂吗 |
[37:18] | Is that really necessary? | 有这个必要吗 |
[37:22] | Do you have an issue with that? -No, look | 你对此有意见吗 -不是 听我说 |
[37:26] | Colin, I’m fond of her | 科林 我喜欢她 |
[37:29] | but we must… each of us do as we see fit | 但 我们每个人都按自己的意愿行事 |
[37:33] | She posted to social media. | 她发在社交媒体了 |
[37:34] | I’m gonna have to ask to go through her phone | 我现在需要检查她的手机 |
[37:36] | You wanna come explain? | 你想跟过来解释一下吗 |
[37:38] | Wait, sorry. You know what? | 等等 抱歉 这样吧 |
[37:42] | I think it is best if you go do what you have to do | 最好是你去尽你的责任 |
[37:46] | I don’t wanna see what happens in Guantanamo. | 我不想眼睁睁看着关塔那摩[监狱]的惨状 |
[37:50] | So you go, do your ways, and God be willing | 你去吧 用你的方式 上帝会支持你的 |
[37:55] | Well, hello! Welcome! | 你们好 欢迎 |
[37:58] | Apologies for the kerfuffle. I have an appalling migraine. | 很抱歉刚才的混乱 我的偏头痛太严重了 |
[38:03] | But I can manage. How are you all, more importantly? | 但我还能应对 最重要的是 你们怎么样 |
[38:06] | Great. -Great to see you. | -挺好的 -很高兴见到你 |
[38:09] | And it’s a lovely place. | 这里很漂亮 |
[38:12] | It would seem that they | 看上去 |
[38:13] | shred hundred-dollar notes for fertilizer. | 他们在肥料上花了很多钱 |
[38:17] | Now, how are you all fairing in terms of your father? | 所以 你们和父亲的关系 都还好吗 |
[38:21] | We’re fine. It’s just a complicated, private situation | 我们还行 就是 复杂的家事 |
[38:25] | Whereby we all hate him. | 也就是 我们都恨他 |
[38:28] | Well, please sit | 好吧 请坐 |
[38:32] | Look, as you probably know, we are talking with our bankers | 听着 也许你们都知道了 我们在跟财务谈 |
[38:39] | And we have a whole number | 我们有很多 |
[38:41] | of very interesting proposals to consider. | 有趣的竞价可以考虑 |
[38:44] | And I think it’s all wrapped up. | 我觉得 已经可以收尾了 |
[38:47] | So, I wanted to say thank you for coming | 所以 我想感谢你们的到来 |
[38:52] | but I think it’s just a little bit too late | 但 我觉得有一点迟了 |
[38:54] | We have a preferred bidder. | 我们有优先竞标方了 |
[38:56] | I hope that I have not inconvenienced you | 希望没给你们带来什么不便 |
[39:00] | Okay, well, lovely visit. Great to see you guys. | 好吧 有趣的拜访 很高兴见到你们 |
[39:03] | Really. I am very sorry | 真的 我很抱歉 |
[39:06] | May I offer you some bottles? | 我能请你们喝两杯吗 |
[39:08] | They might as well be jars of jam to me. | 对我而言 它们也许只是果酱 |
[39:11] | but the connoisseurs seem to like them. | 但是 鉴赏家们还挺欣赏它们的 |
[39:13] | I fear I have peasant tastes. | 忍怕 我是山猪 吃不来细糖 |
[39:16] | You don’t wanna just hear the offer? | 你都不想听听我们的出价吗 |
[39:17] | I got a taste for hyper march e vin ordinaire | 19岁时 我就喜欢普通葡萄酒大卖场 |
[39:21] | when I was 19 years old and I have never been able to shake it. | 至今从未改变这个品味 |
[39:25] | I like my wine thin and vinegary. | 我希望我的红酒是轻薄且酸的 |
[39:28] | Like her men. -Naomi! | 就像她的男人们 -内奥米 |
[39:31] | No, but really I fear it is a trip made in vain. | 不 但我真的担心这一切是徒劳的 |
[39:34] | The other offer’s just too good | 另一个出价太好了 |
[39:35] | Listen, long story short, Nan, you called this right before. | 长话短说 南 你之前对这个的看法是对的 |
[39:40] | Logan wants to take your company and fuck it. | 洛根想收购你的公司 然后搞砸它 |
[39:43] | He loathes you | 他厌恶你 |
[39:45] | and he wants to take your properties and roll them in the dirt. | 所以 他想收购你的财产 然后在泥里摩擦 |
[39:48] | And we wouldn’t do that | 我们不会这么做的 |
[39:50] | I think that after this election, | 我觉得 这次总统大选之后 |
[39:52] | we all, as a country, could be in a very bad place. | 从国家角度而言 我们处于很糟糕的境地 |
[39:57] | We would maintain your values. | 我们会保持您的价值观 |
[40:00] | That’s all good and well | 听上去都很好 |
[40:02] | but obviously, with one thing and another, | 但 显然 出于这样或那样的原因 |
[40:04] | we have a responsibility | 我们都有责任 |
[40:06] | to get the best possible deal for my family | 为我的家族和其他股东 |
[40:08] | and the other shareholders | 获得最优交易 |
[40:09] | I’m confident that we can be competitive on price. | 我相信我们在价格上有竞争力 |
[40:11] | What with Jamie’s divorce and Anne’s disaster in Maine.. | 杰米离婚 安在缅因的遭遇.. |
[40:15] | And this place.. | 还有这个地方 |
[40:19] | How’s your financing? Not that I understand at all | 你们的财务状况如何 虽然我不太懂 |
[40:23] | It’s robust. | 很稳健 |
[40:24] | Tellis and our team can talk to your people. | 泰勒斯和我们的团队可以跟你们详谈 |
[40:27] | And in terms of your futures? | 你们对未来如何打算 |
[40:29] | Well, we’ve written our resignation letters | 我们已经备好了辞呈 |
[40:31] | and the GoJo deal signs in 48 hours. | 与GoJo的协议将在48小时内签署 |
[40:34] | Nevertheless, you’d still be married to the head of ATN. | 话虽如此 但你丈夫依然是泛美网科的主管 |
[40:37] | That’s a bit messy. -I’m getting a divorce, so. | 这有点麻烦 -我准备离婚了 所以… |
[40:39] | Oh.’Kay. I’m sorry to hear that | 天哪 好吧 为你感到遗憾 |
[40:43] | Yes, it’s a sad, sad day when love dies | 爱情消逝时 悲伤在所难免 |
[40:48] | Listen, this is very confusing | 听着 现在的情况有点复杂 |
[40:53] | And I don’t want to talk numbers. It’s not about the numbers. | 我不想谈报价 不是钱的问题 |
[40:56] | Totally. Totally | 的确 的确 |
[40:58] | Shall we just say our number, though? | 不妨由我们来报价吧 |
[41:00] | Just see if that makes any sense | 看看你们能不能接受 |
[41:04] | Oh, I don’t like this. | 我不喜欢这样 |
[41:07] | Makes me feel like I’m in the middle of a bidding war. | 让我觉得自己置身于一场竞价大战之中 |
[41:11] | Horrible. | 可怕 |
[41:13] | Different people saying different numbers. | 不同的人报着不同的价格 |
[41:15] | Eight, nine. What’s next? | 八十九十 接下来呢 |
[41:19] | I know. It’s so confusing. What comes after nine? Nine B? | 我懂 也太令人困惑了 九十之后是什么啊 九十B吗 |
[41:25] | Listen, would you mind if we all had a brief chat? | 听着 不介意我们内部沟通一下吧 |
[41:31] | Have you seen the view from the terrace? It’s incredible. | 你们看过露台上的风景吗 美不胜收 |
[41:34] | Can’t be at it. -All right. We’ll try | 独一无二 -好吧 我们去看看 |
[41:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢你们 |
[41:39] | Thank you. Nan. | 谢谢你 南 |
[41:42] | Nan is thinking. | 南还在考虑 |
[41:45] | and she wondered if she could ask for your indulgence. | 她希望 你能再给她一点时间 |
[41:48] | It’s not a money question. | 不是钱的问题 |
[41:50] | So, you okay to hold on for a minute just before you talk to her? | 所以 你能迟点儿再跟她谈吗 |
[41:53] | Well, what else can I fucking say? -Okay | 我还能说什么 -好 |
[41:56] | Hi. Yeah. We’ll hold | 你好 是的 我们可以等 |
[42:07] | Nobody tells jokes anymore, do they? | 现在都没人讲笑话了 是吗 |
[42:10] | Karl, do you have any jokes? | 卡尔 你有什么笑话吗 |
[42:12] | What’s that? | 什么 |
[42:14] | I’m saying, Karl, | 我说卡尔 |
[42:17] | it’s a bit dry in here. | 这里太压抑了 |
[42:20] | Do you have any jokes? | 你能讲个笑话吗 |
[42:24] | Well, let me think. -Dry as fucking dust. Come on! | -让我想想 -压抑得快要室息了 快讲吧 |
[42:29] | Roast me! Give me a drubbing | 骂我一顿 把我骂得狗血淋头 |
[42:33] | Frank, start. Be funny | 弗兰克 你先讲吧 幽默点 |
[42:36] | It’s not really my thing, Chief | 我不擅长讲笑话 领导 |
[42:38] | You don’t think I can take it? | 你觉得我承受不了吗 |
[42:41] | No, it’s just not my style. I mean, I can. | 这不是我的风格 我是说 要讲也行 |
[42:45] | The thing about Logan Roy is | 洛根·罗伊的问题是 |
[42:48] | The thing about Logan is he’s a tough old nut. | 洛根是把又老又硬的骨头 |
[42:55] | Christ. Sid fucking Caesar. Greggy | 天哪 席德·凯撒[天才喜剧演员]在世 小格 |
[43:00] | You’re mea n. You’re a me an, old man. | 你很刻薄 你是个刻薄的老头 |
[43:03] | You’re a mean, old bastard, and you scare the life out of folks. | 刻薄的老混蛋 让所有人都过得心惊胆战 |
[43:07] | That’s your thing. You’re scaring me right now | 这是你的特长 你现在就让我心惊胆战 |
[43:10] | And that’s why I don’t even know what to do | 所以 我现在不知所措 |
[43:13] | Who wants to smell Greg’s finger? | 谁想闻闻 格雷格的手指 |
[43:16] | Guess the scent, win a buck. | 猜猜是什么味道 赢的人得一块钱 |
[43:21] | Come on! Roast me! | 继续啊 挑战我 |
[43:23] | Where are your kids? Where’s all your kids, uncle Logan? | 你的孩子们呢 你的孩子们呢 洛根叔公 |
[43:27] | On your big birthday. -Where’s your old man? | 今天可是你的生日 -你老汉呢 |
[43:30] | Where’s your old man? Still sucking cock at the county fair? | 你老汉呢 还在村野集市上吃男人鸡巴吗 |
[43:38] | Gerri, been sent anything funny lately? | 格丽 最近有收到什么有趣的图片吗 |
[43:42] | All a bit horrible for me. Thanks, Logan. | 都是些不友善的信息 多谢 洛根 |
[43:44] | I’m not being horrible, I’m being fun. Fucking Munsters | 我没有不友善 我只是在开玩笑 真是奇怪一家人 |
[43:48] | Okay, very good. Hang on | 好的 很好 稍等 |
[43:52] | So, she would like to get this figured out | 理论上 她希望 最晚今晚 |
[43:57] | in theory, at least, tonight | 就能最终敲定 |
[43:59] | The uncertainty is not good | 悬而不决 不是上策 |
[44:01] | They would like us to get our best foot forward | 他们想让我们今晚 |
[44:04] | on an indicative price tonight | 就报一个有诚意的指示性价格 |
[44:07] | No need to play nice. Should I tell her to fuck off? | 没必要故作友善了 我该叫她滚蛋吗 |
[44:12] | -Loge? -I’m thinking | 洛根 -我在考虑 |
[44:23] | Is she talking to them? -I think so | 她也在和他们谈吗 -我想是的 |
[44:26] | Okay, okay, okay. Kerry, I may need input | 好的 好的 凯莉 我需要一点意见 |
[44:31] | Tell is, you there? | 泰勒斯在吗 |
[44:33] | Hey, yeah. I think we can get that together | 是的 我想我们能凑齐 |
[44:35] | Okay, so were gonna go in and say eight | 好 那我们就报价八十亿 |
[44:38] | We’re starting at eight. | 起价八十亿 |
[44:40] | But if we’re going for this, let’s not be hard asses | 如果真的有意向 就别这么强硬 |
[44:42] | We gotta let her know that we can see upside | 我们要让她知道有提价空间 |
[44:44] | but she’s gotta help us prove it out. | 但她得证明自己值得 |
[44:46] | -Okay. -Hello. | 好吧 -什么意思 |
[44:47] | Yeah, what? Yes. I’m interested. Shut up | 怎么了 是的 我很感兴趣 闭嘴 |
[44:50] | -Okay. So should I… -Yeah, she likes you. | 好 那我去跟她说.. -是的 她喜欢你 |
[44:52] | Yeah, eight is good. -Thanks, T. | 八十亿可以 -谢谢 阿泰 |
[44:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[44:56] | -Yeah, thanks. Top notch! -Great, call you back. | 是的 谢谢 你真棒 -好 回头联系 |
[44:59] | Tell her what? We anchor at seven? | 告诉她什么 我们错定七十亿吗 |
[45:02] | Not a problem | 没问题 |
[45:03] | Yeah. | 好 |
[45:05] | Not too insulting? | 不会太侮辱人吧 |
[45:06] | No. It’s fine. I mean, it’s insulting | 不 不会 确实有点侮辱人 |
[45:09] | but it’s not like you’re | 但不算伤感情 |
[45:10] | wasting relationship capital. She hates you | 毕竟她对你没什么感情 |
[45:13] | Start at six. But like you’re kidding around | 从六十亿开始吧 但语气别太认真 |
[45:15] | Seven is what we soft-floated, right? | 七十亿比较稳妥 对吧 |
[45:18] | Six. Find something we’ve lost conviction on | 先报六十亿吧 打击一下她的弱点 |
[45:21] | just to let her know that | 让她知道 |
[45:22] | we’re not Terry fucking Turnip Truck over here | 我们不是天真无知的乡下人 |
[45:27] | Hi, Nan! | 你好 南 |
[45:29] | This may be hard to say for me and to tear for you.. | 我很难开口 恐怕你也很难接受… |
[45:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:44] | Hi, Nan. So I think we’re looking at. | 南 我们觉得… |
[45:49] | Were very relaxed about the eight billion landing spot | 我们有信心把价格开在八十亿 |
[45:54] | This is disgusting | 真不像话 |
[45:57] | But thank you. | 但 谢谢你们 |
[46:00] | -We’l I just need a minute. -Okay. | 我们需要一点时间 -好的 |
[46:08] | Right. | 好 |
[46:12] | They didn’t love it. | 他们不满意 |
[46:15] | What are they up to, do you think? | 你觉得他们出了多少 |
[46:16] | -I don’t know. -I don’t wanna lose this, Tommy | 我不知道 -我不想失去这买卖 汤米 |
[46:20] | You wanna just jump right up? What to? | 你想直接提高价格吗 到多少 |
[46:25] | Call your wife. Call Shiv. | 打给你老婆 打给小西 |
[46:30] | So, she appreciates eight | 她很欣赏八十亿的报价 |
[46:32] | Yeah? She appreciates it? Cool. | 是吗 她很欣赏吗 很好 |
[46:35] | But she wonders if there’s a little more upside. | 但 她想知道 是否还有小小的提价空间 |
[46:41] | Okay | 好 |
[46:43] | Telly. | 阿泰 |
[46:45] | Hello. | 喂 |
[46:46] | Eight-five. Can we… can we go there, T? | 八十五亿 我们的…资金够吗 阿泰 |
[46:51] | Well, I… I don’t have the precise composition | 我不知道 财团的 确切组成 |
[46:53] | of our consortium and, obviously, DD | 和即期汇票金额 |
[46:55] | But I know the asset and I think we can get there. | 但 我了解对方的价值 我觉得我们可以 |
[46:58] | You fucking jerking it to your yacht catalogue there, T? | 你在对看游艇目录打手枪吗 阿泰 |
[47:01] | This is exciting, guys! | 伙计们 这太激动人心了 |
[47:03] | Thanks, Tell is. That’s a great insight. | 谢谢你 泰勒斯 你的建议不错 |
[47:05] | He’s gonna bill us 200 mil for that strategy advice. | 他要收我们两亿美元的战略咨询费 |
[47:09] | Incoming. | 有电话进来 |
[47:12] | Hello? Tom? | 喂 汤姆 |
[47:15] | Okay. He wants a discussion | 好 他想跟我们聊聊 |
[47:19] | What? Dad’s-got To m on this? What? Was Colin not available? | 怎么 爸让汤姆来跟进吗 科林不在吗 |
[47:23] | -Hey, Shiv. -Fuck you, man mountain! | -小西 -去你的 山人 |
[47:25] | Hey! So look, we were just wondering | 听着 我们想确认一下 |
[47:29] | if we’re not being played a little here since this is all indicative. | 自己是不是被耍了 因为目前都只是指示性报价 |
[47:33] | Okay, What did he go up to, Tom? | 好吧 他报价多少 汤姆 |
[47:35] | -I can’t tell you that. -Come on, Tom, you can tell me. | 我不能告诉你 -说吧汤姆 你能告诉我 |
[47:39] | Did he go to nine? He didn’t go to nine, did he? | 他报了九十亿吗 没有 对吧 |
[47:42] | We were just wondering, you know, all things being equal | 我们在想 同等条件下 |
[47:45] | the asset does have a price | 资产的价值是固定的 |
[47:47] | and it would be crazy to add an emotional premium here | 没有必要为了怄气而加价 |
[47:52] | So should we be looking for a back door.on this? | 我们要不要找找关系 |
[47:54] | What’s Dad’s ceiling? | 爸的上限是多少? |
[47:56] | Well, what’s your ceiling? | 你们的上限是多少 |
[47:57] | You go first, Tommy. Build that trust, br uh. | 你先说 汤米 互信共赢兄弟 |
[48:01] | His ceiling is.. | 他的上限是… |
[48:05] | Your dad is just. | 你爸… |
[48:08] | I can’t say… | 我不能说… |
[48:09] | Shiv, could we just talk? | 小西 我们能谈谈吗 |
[48:11] | -Our ceiling is 12. -Fuck off! | 我们的上限是一百二十亿 -别扯啦 |
[48:14] | -Yeah. -Okay, sure. | -真的 -好吧 当然 |
[48:16] | Ours, too. Okay | 我们的也是 挂了 |
[48:22] | I think Dad is gonna go to nine. 9,5 | 我觉得 爸可能会冲九 九十五 |
[48:27] | So we need to be at 9,5. Right, Tell is? | 所以 我们需要出九十五 能行吗 泰利斯 |
[48:34] | You know what, I wonder.. | 那个啥 我在想… |
[48:37] | I wonder if we don’t nickel and dime it and we just go to ten. | 我在想 咱们要不别扣扣搜搜了 直接喊一百吧 |
[48:42] | So, we think Dad’s at eight-five, nine. | 我们认为 爸会喊八十五或九十 |
[48:46] | So, we go nine-five to top them out. | 所以 我们出九十五 压死他们 |
[48:48] | But ten? Just to show that were really serious? | 但是一百 只是为了表明我们很认真吗 |
[48:52] | That’s just an extra half bil? | 只不过是多了五亿 |
[48:58] | It’s definitive. It ends the conversation. | 这是决胜点 我们会直接拿下 |
[49:00] | Well, that’s a pretty penny for a conversation ender | 就算是为了拿下它 也是一个很大的数目 |
[49:03] | Can’t I just, like, jizz in her Break Bumper? | 我就不能在她的破保险杠里爽一下吗 |
[49:05] | It rounds it out | 我们能圆满拿下 |
[49:06] | Oh, it rounds it out, yeah | 是 能圆满拿下 |
[49:07] | It does that, it makes it extremely divisible. | 确实可以 这个数字拉开了不少差距 |
[49:09] | I mean, you do know what half a billion dollars is, right? | 你们应该知道 5亿美元是多少吧 |
[49:11] | 500 million dollars? | 等于500个一百万美元 |
[49:13] | -Yeah. -Tell is… | 当然知道 -泰勒斯 |
[49:14] | A million is a thousand thousand. You do know that. | 100万美元等于1000个一千美元 你们都知道吧 |
[49:17] | 500 times a thousand thousand of actual money | 500倍的1000个一千美元现钱 |
[49:21] | that we could be spending on snowmobiles and sushi. | 我们大可以花在雪地摩托和寿司上 |
[49:26] | It’s getting top py. | 确实是我们的极限 |
[49:27] | but it would be great to be the preferred bidder here. | 但是 如果能成为首选竞标者 就太值了 |
[49:28] | But is it actually worth it? | 但 这真的值得吗 |
[49:32] | It’s worth what the top bidder will pay, I guess. | 我觉得 标主就会开出这个价 |
[49:35] | I really wish I went to Harvard Business School like you, T. | 我真希望我也像你一样 读过哈佛商学院 阿泰 |
[49:38] | It is intimidating talking to an intellectual giant | 和像你这样的智力巨人谈话 |
[49:40] | like yourself. | 令人生畏 |
[49:41] | Ten? -Ten. | 百吗 -百 |
[49:45] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[49:48] | Okay. Yeah, ten. Fuck you. Ten. | 好吧 行 一百就一百 去他的吧 |
[50:00] | So. Nan, look. | 所以 南 听着 |
[50:02] | We love the company and the heritage. | 我们喜欢你们公司 和你们的传统 |
[50:03] | and we’d like to make an offer that we think values the company | 我们想提出一个 我们认为能够体现公司价值的报价 |
[50:06] | and ends the conversation and closes this out. | 结束这场商谈 画下句点 |
[50:09] | On an indicative handshake | 象征性地与你们握握手 |
[50:10] | we’d like to take Pierce to the next stage | 我们希望带领皮尔斯集团步入下一个辉煌 |
[50:12] | of its evolution with a bid of ten billion dollars | 我们出价一百亿美元 |
[50:20] | That gives us something to think about. | 这给了我们很多思考的余地 |
[50:32] | So they’re not accepting another bidder | 她们不再接受其他竞标者出价了 |
[50:35] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[50:36] | They said they’ve received a conversation-ending offer | 她们说 她们已经接受了足以结束商谈的报价 |
[50:39] | Tell the m I’ll go up. -She says they’re content | 告诉她们 我会往上加 -她说 她们很满意目前的报价 |
[50:42] | That’s bullshit. | 简直放屁 |
[50:45] | I get the impression it’s upwards of 9,5 | 她们给我的印象 像是九十五以上 |
[50:50] | Fucking geniuses. Ten? | 他们可真天才 一百亿吗 |
[50:53] | I get a ten feeling. | 我感觉像是一百亿 |
[50:58] | Kind of feels like we should fucking open some champagne. | 感觉我们应该开点香槟庆祝庆祝 |
[51:02] | I am going back to LA to retire to my bedroom | 我要回洛杉矶 回到我的卧室 |
[51:05] | and pull myself off quite aggressively hard | 非常粗暴地 让自己爽一把 |
[51:08] | Thankyou very much. | 非常感谢你的邀约 |
[51:09] | Shotgun. -Hang on! | 副驾是我的 -等下 |
[51:11] | Will you speakerphone me, Shiv? -Yeah. It’s Tom | 你能给我开免提吗 小西 -好啊 是汤姆 |
[51:15] | Hi! Okay. | 大家好 |
[51:16] | So, I have your dad and he has a message | 你们爸也在 他有个口信 |
[51:21] | Congratulations on saying the biggest number, you fucking morons | 恭喜你们 说出了最大的数字 一群他妈的白痴 |
[51:39] | I think we got him. | 我们应该气到他了 |
[51:44] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[52:36] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[52:39] | Mondale… | 蒙代尔… |
[52:44] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[53:06] | Hey. | 回来了 |
[53:08] | Sorry, did I wake you? | 抱歉 我吵醒你了吗 |
[53:10] | No. I thought you were hotel ing. | 没有 我以为你要住酒店 |
[53:13] | I needed wardrobe access, actually | 就是回来换几件衣服 |
[53:16] | I thought you took your favorites. | 我以为 你已经把你最喜欢的 都拿走了 |
[53:18] | I don’t wanna be restricted to my favorites, Tom | 我不想局限于我最喜欢的那几件 汤姆 |
[53:21] | Okay. Do you wanna talk? | 好吧 你想谈谈吗 |
[53:31] | I hear you and Greg call yourselves the Disgusting Brothers now. | 我听说 你和格雷格 现在自称“恶心兄弟“了 |
[53:36] | Right. | 是的 |
[53:37] | Pretty cool. | 很酷哦 |
[53:40] | Do you have a logo, and do you do ” The Rules “? | 你们有商标吗 有制定”戒训“吗 |
[53:44] | Is Greg your wingman? | 格雷格是你的僚机吗 |
[53:46] | We sometimes grab a drink, Shiv. | 我和内奥米只是偶尔出去喝一杯小西 |
[53:49] | It’s pretty cool. I hear you date models now. | 真酷 我听说你现在开始跟模特约会了 |
[53:56] | Well, we agreed that we could have a look around | 我们同意彼此在冷静思考的时候 |
[53:59] | while we had a think, right? | 骑驴找马 不是吗 |
[54:03] | You look good. Ripped | 你状态不错 五迷三道的 |
[54:05] | Well, I don’t think so. But thank you | 我不这么觉得 但 还是谢谢你 |
[54:07] | Did you get buff for the models, Tom? | 汤姆 你对模特很感兴趣吗 |
[54:08] | Do you bring them back here and do the positions? | 你会把她们带回来 尝试各种姿势吗 |
[54:12] | Do you do all the positions with your models now, Tom? | 汤姆 你现在会和你的模特尝试各种姿势吗 |
[54:15] | Do you take turns with Greg? | 你和格雷格是轮流来的吗 |
[54:17] | Do they sit on your face to shut you up? | 她们会坐在你脸上 让你闭嘴吗 |
[54:20] | Do you really want to get into a full accounting | 你真的想无情地揭开 |
[54:22] | of all the pain in our marriage? | 我们的婚姻里的痛点吗 |
[54:24] | Cause if you do, I can do that | 因为 如果你想 我也可以 |
[54:31] | How’s Mondale? | 蒙代尔怎么样 |
[54:32] | Mondale’s fine. Don’t worry about Mondale | 它很好 你不用太担心 |
[54:35] | I guess he doesn’t recognize your scent any longer. | 我猜它不怎么认得出你的气味了 |
[54:41] | Well, things have become complicated | 事情变得复杂了 |
[54:46] | I wonder if there’s even a way through this | 我想知道 真的有办法解决吗 |
[54:49] | Right. | 是的 |
[54:51] | You know, I wonder if we might’ve run out of road | 我想知道 咱们是不是可能已经无路可走了 |
[54:56] | We were going to have a big talk | 我们不是打算大谈一场吗 |
[55:00] | I wonder if you might want to make it official, you know? | 我想知道 你是不是想正式地.. 你懂吗 |
[55:03] | Do you wanna talk? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[55:04] | There’s some things I wouldn’t mind saying and explaining | 有一些事情 我不介意说出来 解释一下 |
[55:09] | I don’t wanna rake up a whole lot of bullshit for no profit, Tom. | 我不想费劲 一通扯皮 还什么都捞不着 汤姆 |
[55:15] | But I feel… -Just stop! | 但我感觉 -别说了 |
[55:18] | I don’t think it’s good for me to hear all that. | 我觉得 听你说这些 对我没好处 |
[55:26] | I think it might be time for you and I to move on | 我想 你和我 可能是时候翻篇了 |
[55:51] | That makes me sad. | 这话让我很难过 |
[55:54] | Sure. | 当然了 |
[55:57] | And you don’t want to talk about what happened? | 你真的不想谈谈发生的事情吗 |
[55:59] | Tom, I think we could talk things to death | 汤姆 我们可以谈事谈到死 |
[56:03] | But actually, we both just made some mistakes. | 但 实际上 我们都只是犯了一些错误 |
[56:10] | I think a whole lot of crying | 我认为抱头痛哭 |
[56:12] | and bullshit is not gonna help that | 和扯一大堆废话 是没屌用的 |
[56:15] | If you’re good, | 如果你没意见 |
[56:16] | we can just walk away with our heads held high | 我们就可以昂首阔步的分别 |
[56:21] | and say good luck, yeah? | 并 祝对方好运 你说是吗 |
[56:25] | Well, okay | 那 好吧 |
[56:49] | I could see if I can make love to you. | 我可以试试和你再做一次爱 |
[56:57] | Would you like to? | 你想做吗 |
[57:04] | I don’t think so, Tom | 我不是很想 汤姆 |
[57:13] | Should I go? Or are you gonna go? | 我应该离开吗, 还是说 你要走 |
[57:23] | I’m tired, so.. | 我很累 所以.. |
[57:27] | But you can stay there, if you like | 但你可以留下 如果你想的话 |
[57:31] | Okay. | 好的 |
[57:40] | So this is it? | 这就是咱俩的结局了吗 |
[57:45] | Yeah, I guess | 是的 我想是的 |
[57:58] | Gave it a go… | 走出这一步了… |
[58:09] | Yeah, we gave it a go. | 是的 我们走出这一步了 |
[58:16] | Two men sustained life-threatening injuries | 两名男子因争吵过度而受伤 |
[58:18] | as result of a brawl gone too far | 其至有生命危险 |
[58:21] | However, no shots were fired at this family friendly 3-day event | 然而 在这个为期三天的家庭友好活动中 没有动过真格 |
[58:26] | Instead, Brian Allen and Pete Meyers | 相反的 是布莱恩·艾伦和皮特·梅耶斯 |
[58:29] | two firearms experts in their own right. | 这两位枪械专家 凭借自身的资质.. |
[58:32] | Hello? Logan? | 喂 洛根 |
[58:35] | Cyd, I just watched the top of the hour. | 希德 我刚刚看了“此刻焦点” |
[58:40] | It’s bullshit. | 全是胡扯 |
[58:44] | People watch ATNight, | 大家晚上真的要看的 |
[58:46] | I watch AT Night. | 我晚上也要看的 |
[58:49] | Okay. | 我知道了 |
[58:51] | Who is this fucking lunk anyway? | 这个臭傻逼又是哪位 |
[58:53] | He looks like a ball sack in a toupee. | 他看起来像一颗戴着假发的蛋蛋 |
[58:57] | Are you losing it, Cyd? | 你没戏唱了吗 希德 |
[58:59] | I’m all over it, Loge | 我正在尽全力处理 洛根 |
[59:00] | Are you fucking losing it? | 你他妈的没戏唱了吗 |
[59:03] | I’m on it. Don’t worry | 我去处理 别担心 |
[59:06] | ” This has sullied a family-oriented | 此事件已经玷污了一个以家庭为核心的 |
[59:08] | and entirely peaceful occasion.” | 完全和平的场合 |
[59:11] | The Fayetteville Gun Show continues. | 费耶特维尔枪展 仍将开放 |
[59:14] | We’ll be back right after this | 我们会在这之后马上回来 |