时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Okay. Yeah. Everything.. | 是这样 一切… |
[00:10] | Everything seems nailed down for tomorrow. | 一切都感觉十拿九稳 就等明天了 |
[00:13] | How you feeling? | 您感觉如何 |
[00:14] | Why does everyone ask how I’m feeling? | 为什么每个人 都在问我感觉如何 |
[00:17] | I’m sell in’. My decision. I’m feeling great | 我要卖板上钉钉了 我好得不能再好了 |
[00:20] | And yes, yes. Axe that chopper. | 还有 把专机给我取消了 |
[00:23] | -They can fucking walk. -Right. Absolutely | 兔崽子们有腿走路, -好的 没有问题 |
[00:26] | -Office? -Uh, ATN | 回办公室吗 -去泛美网科 |
[00:31] | Surprise visit? | 突击拜访吗 |
[00:36] | Happy Christmas, you clock-watching fucks. | 圣诞快乐啊 到点下班的家伙们 |
[00:44] | But where they are, not to a significant degree. | 但在当地并没有引起重视 |
[00:46] | Well, that may be true, | 虽说如此 |
[00:47] | but NATO has a cultural weight. | 北约在文化层面上 有重大意义 |
[00:50] | So many olds. | 全是老家伙 |
[00:51] | Where are the hotties? | 辣妹去哪儿了 |
[00:52] | Yeah, I mean this needs the living shit kicked out of it. | 这玩意儿需要点新鲜血液了 |
[00:55] | A show about politics called Inside Baseball | 一档叫做“走近棒球”的政治节目 |
[00:58] | What? -Yeah. How fuckin’confusing is that? | 什么 -这也太特么难理解了 |
[01:00] | They have that? | 他们有这节目吗 |
[01:01] | Connor. | 康纳问 |
[01:03] | ‘Have we left yet?” Eyeballs emoji | “你们出发了吗” 偷看的表情 |
[01:05] | Fingers crossed e moji and helicopter e moji | 好运表情 还有直升机表情 |
[01:07] | We’re coming. -This is unbelievable. | 在路上了 -简直绝了 |
[01:10] | Our PGN is just gonna crush this | 我家皮尔斯赢定了 |
[01:12] | Not quite yours yet. | 还不是你家的呢 |
[01:14] | Business retreat, Telly. PGN brainstorm. | 回归老本行而已 阿泰 来点皮尔斯展望 |
[01:17] | Sunday Monday programming. Dookie | 周日周一的节目 垃圾 |
[01:19] | Tuesday, Wednesday programming. Dookie | 周二周三的节目 垃圾 |
[01:22] | Friday, Saturday programming. Massive stinky dog dookie | 周五周六的节目 垃圾到家了 |
[01:25] | I gotta say, the upside is huge if we just broaden out | 不得不说 如果打开思路 上升空间是很大的 |
[01:27] | and stop over-indexing to college professors | 不能再 只面对大学教授播送了 |
[01:30] | Right? | 对吧 |
[01:31] | Sorry, I just can’t seem to tear my eyes away | 抱歉 我根本没办法从这群 |
[01:33] | from the bald man talking about NATO | 谈论北约的 光头男身上 移开目光 |
[01:35] | -I have a boner… -So, my floaty, kinda | 我即刻硬了… 我想小小主推一下 |
[01:37] | semi-pitch would be hardcore international news | 全球化 兼具超本地化的 |
[01:42] | from global-global to hyper local | 硬核国际新闻 |
[01:43] | Jess, would you watch that? | 杰西 要是你的话会看吗 |
[01:45] | Uh, yeah… Uh, if it was on, totally | 会吧.. 如果在播的话 一定会 |
[01:47] | like, may be a focus on Africa? | 没准 聚焦一下非洲 |
[01:48] | Every day, just what is happening in Africa? | 每天都播 就讲非洲发生了什么 |
[01:50] | The Maghreb. Sub-Saharan East, Sub-Saharan West. | 马格里布 撒哈拉以南的东部 撒哈拉以南的西部 |
[01:54] | I would watch that shit | 我绝对会看的 |
[01:55] | You would not watch that shit | 你才不会看 |
[01:57] | -I would. -No, I mean, that… that sounds like | 我会 -这听起来就像 |
[01:59] | Homework : The Show. | 今日作业: 观看这档节目 |
[02:00] | No, the point is it’s global reach | 不 重点在于 它的国际影响力 |
[02:02] | It’s a network that teaches you how to watch it. | 这个网络 能引导大家来观看 |
[02:04] | Or, shove all your… -Or? | 或者 把你这堆… -或者什么 |
[02:05] | .foreign report melatonin news hour | 把你这堆催眠的国际新闻 |
[02:07] | -info dumps in the daytime… -Yeah | 扔到白天时段 -喂 |
[02:09] | Prime time, we go full Clockwork Orange, you know? | 黄金时段统统轮播电影“发条橙“这种 |
[02:12] | -Hey. -Yeah. | 怎么了 -是这样 |
[02:13] | So, unfortunately, Gretchen Yung is conflicted out | 很遗憾 格雷琴·杨 因接触了案件 所以退出了 |
[02:20] | Really? With Tom? He went with Gretchen? | 真的吗 汤姆找上她了吗 |
[02:24] | Okay, uh, who’s in… Who’s in second position? | 行吧 那备选是谁 |
[02:27] | Crowley. | 克劳利 |
[02:28] | Okay. Uh, yeah, fine. | 行 他也可以 |
[02:30] | I contacted his office. He’s also conflicted out. | 我联系了他办公室 他也退出了 |
[02:38] | Uh, and Kohl mayer, uh.. | 科迈耶呢 |
[02:41] | and Bulloch and, uh, and Camden? | 还有布洛克和卡姆登呢 |
[02:43] | Yeah. Yeah. Conflicted out. It’s weird | 是的 都退出了 很奇怪 |
[02:47] | Okay, great. I’ll call you back | 行 我知道了 稍后联系你 |
[04:24] | Okay, so, have we tied up all five now? | 我们跟五个人都联系了 是吗 |
[04:26] | -Yep. -And they’re all the ones | 是的 -他们都是罗伊先生 |
[04:28] | -that Mr. Roy’s office gave us? -Yep. | 办公室给的名单上的人吗 -是的 |
[04:31] | Oh, God. | 老天 |
[04:36] | Hey, buddy. | 喂 兄弟 |
[04:37] | Hey, hey, hey, hey. So, uh, so Logan’s in | 喂 那个洛根来了 |
[04:41] | Logan’s in? | 什么 洛根来了 |
[04:42] | What, upstairs? In the sales meeting? | 也在楼上吗 参加销售会议吗 |
[04:43] | No, he’s on the floor, Tom. -He’s on the floor? | 不是 他在办公室那层 他在办公室那层 |
[04:47] | Wait, explain to me exactly what he’s doing | 别急 详细地描述他在做什么 |
[04:49] | with his body and his face | 四肢和五官的动向都说清楚 |
[04:51] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[04:52] | He’s just moseying. Terrifyingly mosey ing | 他就是在溜达 贼恐怖 |
[04:56] | He’s wearing sunglasses inside | 他在室内戴着墨镜 |
[04:58] | It looks like if…if Santa Claus was a hitman. | 看着就像… 圣诞老人转行做打手了 |
[05:01] | Okay. Okay, okay. Hold on. Hold steady. I’m coming in | 行 知道了 撑住别慌 我来了 |
[05:04] | Okay, Sergio, halt the car. Halt the car. | 塞吉奥 停车 停车 |
[05:07] | Okay, cancel the rest of my afternoon | 把我下午的安排都推了 |
[05:15] | -Hey. -Hey, Tom. | 喂 -喂 汤姆 |
[05:17] | So, all the top attorneys are conflicted out. Yeah? | 这么说 所有金牌律师都因冲突退出了 |
[05:20] | Dad teach you that? It’s a fucking nice move. | 爸教你的吧 真他大爷的妙啊 |
[05:22] | Wow, does he wanna marry you now? | 他现在是不是想娶了你啊 |
[05:23] | Um, I’m not sure I know what you mean | 我不清楚你在说什么 |
[05:25] | Oh, yeah, okay. So, you’ve met with or retained | 我说 你已经约见或是聘请了 |
[05:28] | every usable divorce lawyer in New York | 纽约所有能用的离婚律师 |
[05:30] | just to fuck with me. Hmm? | 想搞死我 对吧 |
[05:31] | I don’t know, Shiv. I think may be Sara made a mistake. | 我不清楚啊 小西 可能是萨拉搞错了 |
[05:34] | You think I don’t recognize my own dad’s playbook? | 我爸的算盘我还不知道吗 |
[05:36] | Fuck you, Tom! -Shiv, | 操你大爷 汤姆 -小西 |
[05:37] | I… I did not intend for this to be aggressive | 我… 我的本意不是挑衅你 |
[05:39] | but I’ve seen what your family can do in these situations | 但 我见识过你家在这种事上的手段 |
[05:41] | and I want it to be amicable | 我就想 一切能友好解决 |
[05:42] | I’m sure we can fi qure it out | 我相信 咱们能和平解决 |
[05:44] | Yeah, okay | 好 行 |
[05:45] | You wanna be my dad’s little bitch boy? | 你想当我爸的走狗 是吧 |
[05:47] | Why don’t you deliver him a message, bitch boy? | 那传句话吧 狗东西 |
[05:49] | Tell him to fuck off and stay out of my life | 叫他滚出我的生活 有多远滚多远 |
[05:56] | Okay, so what’s happening? What’s happening? | 有没有发生什么 现在是什么情况 |
[05:58] | Okay, so he’s stil I just kind a walking around | 他还是一直走来走去 |
[06:01] | but with a slight sense that he might kill someone. | 但隐隐约约有点想要刀人的样子 |
[06:05] | It’s like Jaws. | 跟”大白鲨”里一样 |
[06:06] | If… if everyone in Jaws worked for Jaws. | 如果电影里的所有人都是给大白鲨打工的话 |
[06:11] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[06:11] | -So, he did one big shout. -Right | 他大声呵斥了一次 -继续说 |
[06:15] | He does not like | 他不喜欢 |
[06:16] | the countdown-to-election chyron s | 选举倒计时的样式 |
[06:18] | he hates the new font, it’s too small | 他不喜欢新字体 说是太小了 |
[06:20] | It’s too ingratiating. It’s a really bad vibe. | 太谄媚了什么的 气压很低沉 |
[06:23] | What… what is this, do you think? | 这.. 到底什么情况 你觉得呢 |
[06:24] | I don’t know. Maybe he just wants to play your sex tape | 不知道 可能他只是想 在深夜秀播放你的 |
[06:27] | on Late Night, Greg | 性爱录像吧 格雷格 |
[06:30] | No, the future starts now, Greg | 想什么呢 新的时代要开始了 格雷格 |
[06:33] | You know, once… once the board rubber-stamps | 一旦董事会正式通过提案 |
[06:36] | and once the regulators nod the deal through | 有关监察部门也批准通过 |
[06:38] | three, four months, Way star is gone. | 三四个月后 韦斯达就没了 |
[06:40] | This will be home. | 这就是我们的新家 |
[06:42] | So, he’s gonna be here all the time? | 所以 他会经常来吗 |
[06:43] | In person? -Yeah. Yep. Yep. | 现身吗 -对 没错 |
[06:46] | Hanging around like the threat of nuclear war. | 像核战争的号角一样转悠 |
[06:48] | Here we go. -Go get him. | 我去了 -去吧 |
[06:49] | Hey, hey. Hey, sir, Mr. Boss Man. | 你好哇 老板先生 |
[06:58] | One email | 只一封邮件 |
[07:01] | Fucking St akha nov ites in here | 真可谓斯达汉诺夫[劳动英雄]精神呢 |
[07:06] | Please, don’t exhaust yourself | 请千万别累坏了 |
[07:11] | What do you think of the, uh, election refit? | 您怎么看选举季的改装效果 |
[07:14] | Oh, yeah, pretty fucking penny. It’s an aircraft hangar | 钱花得不少 这不跟飞机库似的吗 |
[07:18] | What’s the air-con bill? | 空调的电费是多少 |
[07:19] | Well, yeah, Cyd really loves the sense of space | 希德很喜欢这种空间感 |
[07:22] | It’s certainly interesting | 很有意思 |
[07:24] | Where is she? | 她人呢 |
[07:25] | Cyd? Oh, she doesn’t tend to stay late | 希德吗 歌剧汇演季期间 |
[07:27] | when it’s opera season. Oh. Hey, Cyd | 她一般不会待太晚 你来了 希德 |
[07:29] | Oh, boss. I didn’t see you. I was busy | 老板 我刚刚在忙 没看见你 |
[07:33] | But I can see that my social secretary’s | 不过 我看到我的社交秘书 |
[07:35] | been looking after you. -Have you watched the tape? | 正在招待您 -你们看那盘试镜了吗 |
[07:38] | -Tom? -Hmm? | 汤姆呢 -什么 |
[07:41] | Kerry’s tape. Have you watched it? | 凯莉的试镜带 你看了吗 |
[07:43] | What do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[07:45] | Of Kerry? | 凯莉的吗 |
[07:47] | What do I think of her audition to be an anchor? | 是说她的主持人试镜表现吗 |
[07:50] | Yes | 对 |
[07:53] | Well, did you… What… what do you think, Logan? | 这个.. 您怎么看 洛根 |
[07:56] | Oh, no, no, no, no, no. You go first | 不不不 你先说 |
[08:00] | Well, I think… I think I liked it | 我… 还挺喜欢的 |
[08:05] | -I mean, she’s got something. -Oh, she really does. | 她有两把刷子的 -确实 |
[08:08] | Yeah, should we. | 那我们…. |
[08:10] | You thinking of giving her a slot? | 给她一档栏目怎么样 |
[08:12] | Because I… I personally think | 因为我个人觉得 |
[08:13] | that… that could be a very interesting idea. | 这会很有意思 |
[08:16] | Right? -I’m keeping out. | 对吧 -我不参与 |
[08:18] | She’s my assistant. | 她是我的助手 |
[08:19] | It would be very unprofessional of me to get involved | 我来插手的话 显得太不专业了 |
[08:26] | Whatever you two geniuses think. | 你们俩位英明的领导做主就行 |
[08:29] | Now, I want to talk to them, a little speech | 现在我想给大家鼓鼓劲 讲一小段 |
[08:32] | Somewhere down here in the middle | 在中间某个地方 |
[08:34] | Man of the people. | 能近距离跟大家接触 |
[08:40] | Good evening, I’m Kerry Castell abate, | 晚上好 我是凯莉·卡斯特拉巴特 |
[08:43] | -and these are our top stories tonight. -Doing great so far | 以下是今晚的热点新闻 -目前还行 |
[08:45] | You look stupid | 你看上去很蠢 |
[08:47] | Missouri State poli… police… Missouri State Police | 密苏里州警…警方..密苏里州警方 |
[08:51] | have issued an AMBER Alert… -Oh, my goodness. | 发布了安珀警戒 -惨不忍睹 |
[08:52] | As two children are believed to have been abducted | 官方认为 已有两名儿童被绑架 |
[08:55] | They were last seen outside the school gates | 他们最后一次 出现在大众视线 是在 |
[08:56] | waiting for their mother to collect them | 学校大门 等待母亲接回 |
[08:58] | And then sudden smile | 好突然的笑容 |
[08:59] | The police are appealing for anyone. | 警方呼吁大家… |
[09:00] | Must act natural to fool the humans. | 必须表现得自然点 不然机器人身份就露馅了 |
[09:02] | And a new medical study has found that. | 一项医学研究表明… |
[09:05] | She’s doing the shit out of this news | 她真的播得一团糟 |
[09:06] | Can extend your life up to five years while three cups.. | 最多可以延长五年寿命而三杯… |
[09:09] | -Man, Dad was a god. -Can reduce it by two. Who knows? | 爸曾经是神一样的存在 -将减短至两年 谁会想到呢 |
[09:11] | Maybe it’s time to switch to tea | 也许是时候改为喝茶了 |
[09:12] | But tomorrow, he’s selling the empire to a 4chan Swede | 但是 明天他就要把公司卖给瑞典黑客 |
[09:15] | and dishing out jobs for blow ies. | 还给被潜的人安排工作 |
[09:17] | -Shiv? -Hey | 小西 -你好哇 |
[09:18] | Uh, Sandi, hi. | 桑蒂 |
[09:21] | Uh, I hope you don’t mind. | 希望你不介意 |
[09:22] | I was gonna try and send something | 我正准备给你发信息的 |
[09:24] | but I thought I’d just call’cause it’s kind of urgent. | 但是一想 干脆直接打给你算了 事情有点急 |
[09:26] | Hope that’s okay. -Um, uh | 你方便吗 -这个 |
[09:28] | yeah, no, of course. Um, what’s up? | 方便 不介意 怎么了 |
[09:30] | Is it about Connor’s wedding? | 是康纳婚礼的事吗 |
[09:32] | Because that was such a regretful no. | 我真的很抱歉去不了 |
[09:34] | No. No, no, no. This is completely different. | 不不不 完全两码事 |
[09:37] | It’s, uh, just about our chat and your pitch. | 是 关于我们上回聊的 以及你的报价 |
[09:40] | You know, I was just, well, thinking | 你知道的 我刚刚在想 |
[09:42] | may be I was a little hasty | 也许是我太草率了 |
[09:44] | Uh-huh! -Yeah. | 这样啊 -对 |
[09:47] | And do your siblings feel the same or still no? | 你的哥哥们也这样觉得吗 还是依然拒绝 |
[09:51] | Well, no, I haven’t had a chance | 不清楚 我还没找到合适的机会 |
[09:53] | to talk to them about it yet, but I’m gonna bounce it around | 跟他们谈这个 但是我打算时不时聊聊 |
[09:55] | see if I can’t persuade them, because, you know, | 看看能不能说服他们 因为你懂的 |
[09:57] | I agree there’s a… There’s a lot of upside there | 我也觉得… 多赚点钱 |
[09:59] | to get a little more money | 确实有很多好处 |
[10:00] | Well, I mean, obviously, I agree, | 这一点我当然同意 |
[10:02] | but, uh, the board meeting is tomorrow, Shiv. | 但是 董事会就在明天了 小西 |
[10:05] | Uh, well, look, can I just. | 那你看 我能不能. |
[10:07] | Can I put you on alert, | 我可以再联系你吗 |
[10:07] | just in case there is room for a discussion there? | 万一还有讨论的余地 |
[10:09] | And… and just to say that this is a live issue for me. | 我只想说.. 这还是尚待争论的问题 |
[10:13] | You know, may be.. | 你知道的 也许 |
[10:15] | Maybe we don’t just wave this through. May be. | 也许我们不会直接默许 也许… |
[10:17] | Maybe it pisses off my dad | 可能这会激怒我爸 |
[10:19] | but maybe that’s okay | 但也有可能不会 |
[10:21] | Yeah? -Yeah. Absolutely | 对吗 -对 当然 |
[10:23] | Maybe we can circle back. Is that okay, Sandi? | 我们回头再聊 可以吗 桑蒂 |
[10:26] | And the USA Today.. | 今日美国… |
[10:27] | Again, again, again. -It’s so good. It’s so good | 再放一次 再放一次 -太好看了 太好看了 |
[10:30] | Oh, what! Kinky! | 太诡异了 |
[10:32] | One more. -Roll it through again | 再放一次 -再播一遍 |
[10:33] | -Again -One more. | 还要看吗 -最后一次 |
[10:35] | Go press the button. | 快按按钮啊 |
[10:36] | Good evening, I’m Kerry Castell abate. | 晚上好 我是凯莉·卡斯特拉巴特 |
[10:38] | If he puts this on air, this is, like, easily packaged | 如果他在电视播这个 就很容易被打包成 |
[10:40] | as symptomatic of total loss of judgement and control. -Yeah. | 完全丧失判断力和控制力的证据 -是的 |
[10:43] | Um, guys, they’re actually. | 各位 他们已经 |
[10:45] | Yeah, I know.. | 是的 我知道.. |
[10:46] | Transpo’s on the tarmac. | 直升机已经在坪里等了 |
[10:47] | It’s waiting to take you to Connor’s rehearsal | 等着带你们去康纳的婚礼彩排 |
[10:50] | He’s texting me. | 他在催我 |
[10:51] | Oh, he is? Yep. -This is… this is special | 是吗 好吧, -这可太… 太特别了 |
[10:56] | I… I’d prefer something a little more stable. | 我… 我觉得 要更稳固一点比较好 |
[10:59] | Yeah. Uh, no, there’s no need for a song and dance. | 没事 我又不会长篇大论 |
[11:02] | Let’s keep it cheap and cheerful | 简单点 真诚点 就行 |
[11:04] | -Tom? -Yeah? | 汤姆 -在 |
[11:05] | Will you, uh, do a little intro for me? | 你可以介绍我入场吗 |
[11:07] | Sprinkle a little sugar? -Up… up there? | 调动一下气氛 -站…站在上面吗 |
[11:10] | Yeah. -Of course. | 是的 -当然 |
[11:12] | On the… Yeah, sure. -Yeah. | 在上面…当然 -好的 |
[11:16] | Okay. Okay. | 好了 好了 |
[11:18] | Hey, guys. Hey. Hi | 各位 大家好 |
[11:21] | Just want to say hi. Um, come on over. | 就是来问候大家 请大家靠近点 |
[11:25] | Yeah, it’s been a tough few weeks | 过去几周很忙 |
[11:27] | Election coming into view, um.. | 伴随着即将到来的选举 |
[11:29] | Yeah, I appreciate you all and Cyd, my partner in crime. | 很感谢大家 也感谢我的”犯罪同伙“希德 |
[11:34] | And, uh, from my POV,you know, | 希望大家 继续 |
[11:36] | keep cranking ’cause we’re doing great | 保持干劲 因为我们在蒸蒸日上 |
[11:39] | Up three percent in the demo week over week | 业绩每周上升百分之三 |
[11:44] | But, you know, we can do more, uh | 但是我们可以做得更好 |
[11:45] | up 15 percent, uh,year over year. | 可以每年上升百分之十五 |
[11:48] | And, uh.. | 还有 |
[11:50] | Just… It’s great work. And, uh, Just w… Real pleasure | 大家…做得很好 那么很荣幸地欢迎 |
[11:53] | to have the big man here to give us some, uh | 大人物来给我们讲话 |
[11:55] | some support. So, sir. Up you come | 请上台来 先生 |
[12:00] | Okay. Come on up. Want help? No? Okay | 来吧 需要帮助吗 不用吗 好的 |
[12:07] | I could give you a kiss from here | 要贴面礼吗 |
[12:13] | Good afternoon, everybody. Good afternoon. | 下午好 各位下午好 |
[12:17] | Uh, 15 percent up year on year? | 每年同比上升百分之十五 |
[12:20] | Well, it’s a shame we’re up 40 on costs, | 可惜的是 我们的支出上升了百分之四十 |
[12:24] | but I guess… I guess it even s itself out in the end | 但是我猜… 我猜最后都会扯平的 |
[12:28] | I mean, does it? | 是这回事吗 |
[12:30] | Is 15 equal to 40, pal? | 十五等于四十吗 各位 |
[12:40] | -No. -No! Good! | 不等于 不等于 很好 |
[12:43] | Good head for numbers! | 看来脑子还算得清数 |
[12:45] | All right. You’re good folks | 好吧 你们都是好员工, |
[12:48] | You’re the best or you wouldn’t be in here. | 你们都是翘楚 不然也不会站在这 |
[12:52] | But you’ve got to knuckle down for me | 但是 你们要为我认真点 |
[12:57] | Way star, I can’t say too much as yet. | 韦斯达我暂时不能多说 |
[13:01] | but I’m going to be spending a lot more time in here | 但是 我会花更多的时间在这里 |
[13:04] | with you lot, because I love it in here. | 和你们一起 因为我爱这个地方 |
[13:08] | I fucking love it! | 我他妈爱这个地方 |
[13:18] | So… I don’t wanna know | 所以…我不想知道 |
[13:22] | about three percent week on week, | 每周上升百分之三这些细节 |
[13:24] | I wanna know that we’re killing the opposition! | 我只想知道 我们在秒杀竞争对手 |
[13:28] | I wanna be cutting their throats! | 我想割断他们的喉 |
[13:30] | Our rivals should be checking in | 我们的对手 应该 |
[13:33] | out the back of their chauffeured cars | 坐着他们的专车来参观 |
[13:35] | because they can’t believe what we did. | 因为 他们不敢相信 我们做了什么 |
[13:39] | So fucking spicy, so true. | 太激烈了 太真实了 |
[13:43] | Something everyone knows but nobody says because. | 一个 所有人都知道 但是没有人说的事实 因为.. |
[13:51] | they’re too fucking lily-livered. Huh? | 他们太他妈懦弱了 对吗 |
[13:55] | They can not believe what we said, | 他们 不敢相信我们说的话 |
[13:59] | and the fact that we fucking said it! | 也不敢信 我们真的说过了 |
[14:02] | They’re fucking jam smears on the highway! | 他们是高速公路上被碾压的边角余料 |
[14:05] | Now… | 现在 |
[14:07] | anyone, anyone who believes that I’m getting out | 任何人 任何相信我会退出的人 |
[14:12] | please shove the bunting up your ass | 请把彩旗塞进你的屁眼 |
[14:17] | This is not the end. | 这绝不是尽头 |
[14:20] | I’m gonna build something better | 我要创造更好的东西 |
[14:22] | Something faster, lighter, leaner, wilder | 发展更快 体量更轻 学识渊博 涉猎更广 |
[14:26] | And I’m gonna do it from in here with you lot! | 我要在这里跟你们一起开始 |
[14:32] | You’re fucking pirates! | 你们就是一群海盗 |
[14:34] | All right? All right? Yeah! | 好吗 好吗 干就完了 |
[14:57] | Who are you most excited about never having to see again | GOJO项目结束之后 |
[15:00] | -once GoJo closes? -Uh, Hugo. | 你们最不想见到谁 -雨果 |
[15:02] | Frank Karl | 弗兰克 卡尔 |
[15:04] | -What about you? -Hey, uh | 你呢 那个 |
[15:05] | Wait,No…..no, -What? | 等等 不对不对 什么 |
[15:06] | We can’t get on. -What? | 我们坐不了 -什么 |
[15:08] | don’t know. Uh, there’s a problem | 我不知道 出了点问题 |
[15:09] | -Excuse me. What? -There’s a new policy. | 抱歉 什么 -有新政策了 |
[15:11] | -apparently. -What? | 显然 -什么 |
[15:12] | I don’t know what this is | 我不知道发生了什么 |
[15:13] | but, apparently, I’m not authorized | 但是 我无权让你们 |
[15:15] | to let you take off | 起飞 |
[15:17] | Who is? -The company has just sent word. | 谁有权力呢 -公司刚刚发的通知 |
[15:18] | Uh, what? We are the company. -Yeah. | 什么 我们就是公司 -对啊 |
[15:20] | Our dad is the CEO. -Okay | 我们老爸是首席执行官 -好吧 |
[15:23] | Okay, okay. -Right? | 好吧 好吧 -对吗 |
[15:24] | -Yeah. -What? | 是的 -怎么 |
[15:27] | -What? -What? | 怎么了 -什么 |
[15:27] | It’s Dad. | 是爸 |
[15:30] | He’s fucking with us. | 他在玩我们 |
[15:32] | Right, he knows | 好吗 他知道 |
[15:33] | we’re out here making moves. -Okay | 我们在采取行动 好吧 |
[15:36] | His feathers are ruffled | 他被惹毛了 |
[15:36] | So, we’re just gonna get on | 我们要登机了 |
[15:38] | and we’re gonna figure it out later, okay? | 有什么事 后面再说吧 |
[15:39] | I’m… I’m… I’m really sorry, I’m not able to let you board | 我…我很抱歉 我不能让你们登机 |
[15:41] | -It’s not authorized. -We have somewhere to be, | 没有授权 -我们有地方要去 |
[15:42] | so we need to be on that chopper | 我们得坐上直升机 |
[15:43] | and if we’re not, | 否则的话 |
[15:44] | I’m gonna set aside several hundred thousand dollars | 我会留出几十万美元 |
[15:47] | and I’m going to dedicate it to destroying your life | 专门用来毁了你的生活 |
[15:49] | Is that great? How does that sound? | 怎么样 听起来如何 |
[15:50] | -I can’t speak to that. –There she goes! | 我对此无法回应 -飞机走了 |
[15:54] | Okay, bye-bye. -Where’s it going? What is this? | 好吧 再见啦 -它要去哪 怎么回事 |
[15:58] | There goes Daddy | 老爸走了 |
[15:59] | It’s going back to the city. Buh-bye birdie | 它回市中心了 -小鸟再见了 |
[16:02] | There it is. -Oh, man. | 就这样吧 -天哪 |
[16:07] | Wave bye to Daddy. | 跟老爸摆摆手 说再见 |
[16:08] | The fuck is this? Well, we’re gonna be late now. | 这他妈算什么 我们要迟到了 |
[16:10] | Connor’s gonna shit. | 康纳要崩溃了 |
[16:11] | It’s gonna be a guilt trip to the fucking moon. | 这他妈是去月球的罪恶之旅 |
[16:13] | God dammit. | 该死的 |
[16:14] | In Buddhism, sometimes your greatest tormentor | 在佛教里有时最折磨你的人 |
[16:17] | can also be, uh, your most perceptive teacher. | 也可能是你最敏锐的老师 |
[16:20] | That’s… that’s really wise. | 那…那真是智慧 |
[16:21] | Um, hey, Buddha. | 佛爷 |
[16:23] | Nice Tom Fords. | 这身名牌衣服真帅 |
[16:26] | -Okay, this is interesting. -Is it Con? | 这很有趣 -是康纳吗 |
[16:28] | No, it’s, um… | 不是.. |
[16:30] | Where’s the car? -It’s, uh, Sandi and Stew y | 车在哪 -是桑蒂和斯图伊 |
[16:32] | they wanna… they wanna meet. Call or meet. | 他们想…他们想面谈 电话或者面谈 |
[16:35] | They’d prefer the meet | 最好是面谈 |
[16:37] | They’re asking if we’re gonna be back in the city.. | 他们问 我们能否在一到两个小时之内… |
[16:38] | -in the next one to two. -I mean, tonight? | 回到市中心 -今晚吗 |
[16:41] | No, it’s about the board shit, right? | 不是 关于董事会的事吧 |
[16:43] | Like Stew y says that Sandi thinks | 斯图伊说 桑蒂认为 |
[16:45] | there’s more juice to squeeze from the Swede | 从瑞典人那里可以榨取更多 |
[16:46] | so they’re just flying that again. | 他们又来这一套 |
[16:48] | It’s bullshit. -Yeah. | 是胡扯 -对 |
[16:48] | It’s bullshit, Shiv. We’ve moved on. | 是胡扯 小西 我们继续 |
[16:50] | -I agree with this… –Hey! Where’s the car? | 我同意.. -车在哪儿 |
[16:51] | Fuckin’hippie. -Hey, where are they? | 他妈的嬉皮士 -他们去哪了 |
[16:53] | -They just left. –Yeah, they’re… I.. | 他们刚离开 -对 他们…我… |
[16:54] | He’s just like… -Get a car! | 他刚刚… -叫辆车 |
[16:56] | I’m trying, I’m trying | 在叫了 在叫车 |
[16:58] | Nothing from the board. I don’t like this silence. | 董事会什么都不说 我不喜欢这样的沉默 |
[17:01] | Give’em one last buzz round | 最后给他们打一次电话 |
[17:03] | Kerry, get Frank and Karl on to the independents. | 凯莉 让弗兰克和卡尔联系无党派人士 |
[17:08] | Let’s triple lock this down. | 要三重保险 |
[17:10] | As severe thunderstorms are expected. | 预计宾州地区会有.. |
[17:12] | to hit Pennsylvania, | 强雷暴 |
[17:13] | West Virginia, Virginia… -This shit’s everywhere | 西弗吉尼亚弗吉尼亚..这东西到处都是 |
[17:14] | And the Carolinas today | 还有今天的加利福尼亚州 |
[17:16] | What is she doing? -To end our forecast… | 她在做什么 -来结束我们今天的预告 |
[17:19] | -Hey. -Hi. We finished early, so.. | 你好 -我们结束得比较早 所以… |
[17:22] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:23] | -What’s going on? -Sorry? | 发生什么了 -什么 |
[17:26] | Uh, just some prep for post-board meet, | 只是 在准备董事会后的见面会 |
[17:29] | the signing of the deal | 协议的签署 |
[17:31] | It seems Mats son would love an actual photo op | 马特森好像很想和您会后拍个照 |
[17:35] | I guess the question is, | 但 问题是 |
[17:36] | is that something you would like? | 您想跟他拍照吗 |
[17:37] | -Or should we just… -What were you laughing at? | 还是 我们应该… -你刚才在笑什么 |
[17:40] | What? | 什么 |
[17:41] | What were you laughing at? | 你刚才笑什么 |
[17:42] | Uh, Gerri was… Um, we were chatting | 格丽在…我们刚才在聊 |
[17:45] | and she said… something amusing, so.. | 她说了些有趣的事… 所以… |
[17:48] | Okay, okay, let’s look at the options. | 好吧 好吧 我们来看看有哪些选择 |
[17:50] | Um, look, I, uh… | 我呢 |
[17:53] | I don’t know if I should be seen shaking. | 我不知道是否应该被公众看到 |
[17:55] | uh, Mats son’s hand | 我和马特森握手 |
[17:57] | I mean, he’s been such a prick about the spin off. | 他在拆分泛美网科的事上 一直很不配合 |
[17:59] | Okay, uh, Karolina, can you do the option deck? | 好的 卡洛丽娜 你能放一下幻灯片吗 |
[18:04] | Well, you’re ready to go in. -But can you do it? | 你已经准备好了吧 -你可以来放吗 |
[18:08] | Is your laptop not working? | 你的电脑坏了吗 |
[18:10] | Nope. -Well, just give it a go. | 没有 -那你来呀 |
[18:16] | It appears to be working, give it a go. | 刚才不是还能用吗 快点放 |
[18:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:20] | See if it… see if it works. | 看看..能不能行 |
[18:25] | Here. | 好了 |
[18:29] | Severe storm. | 强烈的暴雨 |
[18:31] | So, here’s the deck and it’s… We got some great stuff here. | 这是幻灯片..我们准备得很充分 |
[18:37] | So, um, should we get into it? -Look, I don’t wanna be | 那我们开始吧 -我不想 |
[18:40] | seen like some piece of fucking set dressing, okay? | 看着像是精心准备过 懂吗 |
[18:43] | I mean, the only thing is | 唯一的问题是 |
[18:45] | everyone’s saying the timing, the deal you’ve done, | 每个人都在称赞 你交易的时机准确 |
[18:48] | don’t you want your moment in the sun? | 你不想享受 被关注的时刻吗 |
[18:50] | Oh, you working for Matsson already? | 你已经开始为马特森工作了吗 |
[18:52] | I’m still here, you know? I haven’t gone. Huh? | 我还在这呢 我还没走呢 |
[18:56] | You getting your Viking hat on early? Huh? | 这么早就把维京人[入侵者]的帽子戴上了吗 |
[19:00] | -No. -Nah. | 没有 -不行 |
[19:01] | Nah, this is bullshit. | 不行 全是胡扯 |
[19:03] | Hugo, I think we might need someone | 雨果 我们大概需要一个人 |
[19:05] | to go and suck off an independent director. | 去给一位独立董事拍马屁 |
[19:08] | I’m concerned about the board. Put your fucking lipstick on. | 我在担心董事们 你给我用心点 |
[19:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[19:21] | Is it worse to go up now? | 上去会更糟吗 |
[19:22] | I mean, I’d love to not go, but I think we kinda have | 我很不想去 可我们不得不去 |
[19:24] | to drink at least a couple of | 至少喝几杯马提尼 |
[19:26] | Martini Passive Agresso s just to make up, right? | 装装样子吧 |
[19:27] | Oh, you guys want a taxicab ride? | 你们需要打车吗 |
[19:29] | Taxicab? Come on, come on. Okay, what the fuck? | 打车 来吧 来吧 -什么鬼 |
[19:31] | Flat rate. I’ll give you good price. | 平价 我会给你们好价格 |
[19:33] | Good price, good price. -Okay, what is this? | 好价格 好价格 -这是什么情况 |
[19:34] | We’re kinda pushed. -Yeah. Come on, man | 我们有点被逼迫的感觉 -来吧朋友 |
[19:36] | is this a fucking ambush? Hi | 你他爹的搞埋伏呢 |
[19:37] | No. We just wanted to do five in person. | 不 我们只是想 私下五个人说这件事 |
[19:39] | Right, Sandi? -Yeah | 对吧 桑蒂 -是的 |
[19:40] | we have a suite booked across the way | 我们在对面订了套房 |
[19:42] | Well, guys, it’s not exactly convenient | 好吧 可现在真的不方便 |
[19:44] | We’re prepared to vote no on the GoJo deal | 我们准备在明天韦斯达的董事会上 |
[19:47] | at the Way star board meeting tomorrow. | 对Gojo的收购投反对票 |
[19:49] | We think there’s more money to be squeezed from the Swede, | 我们认为 可以从瑞典人那里榨取更多的钱 |
[19:52] | and we think you’re rushing this for emotional reasons | 而你们正因为情绪原因过于冲动 |
[19:56] | Hmm. Well, I don’t think so. Okay, see you | 好的 我不这么认为 好的 再见 |
[19:57] | The premiums look weak on market comparables, you know it | 溢价在市场竞品中显得很弱 你知道的 |
[20:01] | -Look at last week, Ro. -It’s a different deal | 看看上周吧 小罗 那是另外一个交易 |
[20:03] | it’s not relevant. -Oh, come on, Ken | 不相关 -拜托 肯 |
[20:04] | We want your dad to ask for more, but he stopped engaging | 我们想要你爸多喊点价 但他不和我们谈了 |
[20:08] | -He’s palmed us off with Karl. -He does that | 他把我们搪塞给了卡尔 是他的作风 |
[20:10] | He can get the deal through without us | 没了我们 交易也能完成 |
[20:12] | but if we can get you guys on our side, | 可如果我们能让你们加入 |
[20:15] | we can force him back into the ring | 我们可以逼迫他回到拳台上 |
[20:16] | for one last round | 再搏一轮 |
[20:19] | Okay, so I guess, like, board pushes back on price. | 好吧 那我猜董事会因为价格推迟会议 |
[20:22] | What’s the big deal? -What’s the big deal? | 有什么大不了呢 -有什么大不了 |
[20:24] | Okay. -Well, we’d have to weigh that | 好吧 -那我们必须权衡 |
[20:26] | against the risk of blowing everything up | 这是否 会毁了一切 |
[20:27] | I think our position might be that | 我们的状况是 |
[20:29] | we’re just done corn-holing our dad | 刚刚从老爸那里挖了墙角 |
[20:31] | But we… we just feel like your old man got hot for this. | 可我们..我们觉得你老爸太激进了 |
[20:33] | Can’t we cool him off? | 可以让他冷静一下吗 |
[20:35] | Listen, listen. There’s money for all of us | 听着 听着 我们每个人都拿得到钱 |
[20:38] | if we ask nicely. We push too hard, danger, danger | 只要我们好好讲 如果我们逼得紧就很危险 |
[20:41] | but, yeah, it’s there. You know, it’s there. | 但钱就在那 你们知道 就在那 |
[20:45] | My dad is clear. He wants to vote no | 我爸很明确 他想投反对票 |
[20:47] | -Yes. -Us, plus you guys, that’s it | 没错, -我们加上你们就够了 |
[20:50] | He’s outvoted. This doesn’t get through the board | 他会被否决 没有通过董事会 |
[20:52] | Send it back to the table | 重新谈判 |
[20:53] | -It doesn’t need to go nuclear. -No. What.. | 这不需要大动干戈 -当然 这.. |
[20:55] | Okay, it’s not a big deal, let’s just… | 不是什么大问题 我们就… |
[20:57] | We’ll think about it. Yeah | 我们会考虑的 |
[20:59] | Okay, well, the board meeting’s tomorrow | 董事会在明天 |
[21:00] | So, we need to know in the next hour or two | 我们需要在一到两个小时内得到确认 |
[21:03] | Okay. Sure. -‘Kay? | 好的 没问题 -好吗 |
[21:04] | So, it’s either we vote yes tomorrow | 那 要么明天我们投票通过 |
[21:06] | and we all make billions of dollars, | 大家都挣它上亿美元 |
[21:07] | or we sign up for your cool shit | 或者 同意你们这个“冷静“的点子 |
[21:09] | and-then Dad dis inherits us entirely | 然后老爸完全剥夺我们的继承权 |
[21:10] | That sounds like a toughie. | 好难抉择哦 |
[21:12] | We’ll think about it. Thanks. Bye | 我们会考虑的 谢谢 再见 |
[21:13] | -Yeah. We gotta go. -Ken. | 对 我们该走了 -肯 |
[21:15] | We’re done. -Ken! | 可以了 -肯 |
[21:17] | -I’ll keep working. -Yeah. And I’ll call Ken | 我会继续努力的 -我会给肯打电话的 |
[21:23] | -Oh, hey. -Hey. | 你好 -你好 |
[21:25] | So, you’re here now, huh? | 你们才刚到啊 |
[21:27] | Yeah. No, sorry. What, are you leaving or.. | 是的 实在抱歉 怎么回事 你准备走了吗 |
[21:29] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[21:30] | Yeah, yeah, yeah, I’m… I’m just | 没事没事 我没事 我只是 |
[21:32] | I’m just going for a little drink | 打算和别人再喝几杯 |
[21:34] | It’s over? Is it done? | 已经结束了吗 办完啦 |
[21:35] | -The… the rehearsal? -Yeah. | 什么…婚礼彩排吗 -对 |
[21:37] | No, no, but I. | 还没有 不过 |
[21:39] | I think they can take it from here on | 剩下的事情就交给他们好了 |
[21:41] | Not vital from here, so… | 已经没我什么事了 所以… |
[21:43] | I mean, the bride is normally.. | 通常来说 婚礼上 |
[21:45] | I guess, is generally considered one of the first team.. | 新娘总是第一波登场的 |
[21:47] | in the old wedding, you know? | 不是吗 |
[21:49] | Yeah, right. Yeah, I should go. | 对 没错 我该走了 |
[21:52] | You know, and, have a think. I’m in a bit of a fuzz | 好好想想 你也看到了我有点混乱 |
[21:57] | Everything feels very vivid today, doesn’t it? | 活生生的现实的感觉 不是吗 |
[22:01] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[22:02] | What… what’s… -Yeah. Fine. | 发生…什么了 -没事 挺好的 |
[22:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[22:06] | You can’t be jumping for joy the whole time, right? | 就算再开心 也总会有累的时候吧 |
[22:10] | No, I guess | 也是 |
[22:11] | Yeah, look… I should, I should go. | 话说..我该…我该走了 |
[22:14] | -Okay. -Yeah, bye. | 好的 -好的 再见 |
[22:16] | Okay, bye. | 行 再见 |
[22:20] | Fairy-tale wedding | 童话般的婚礼 |
[22:22] | There goes the bride. | 但婚礼的新娘刚走了 |
[22:24] | I have enough cash. -She is. | 我的钱不比老康少! 她看起来.. |
[22:25] | -I’ll take her. -I mean, do we even go up? | 我不嫌弃她 -我们还要上去吗 |
[22:26] | It seems like it’s over, so… -Well, I mean, yeah. | 看起来已经结束了 看样子是的 |
[22:30] | -I think we should. -What do you mean? | 我们还是得上去呀 -你想怎么样 |
[22:31] | Yeah. Of course. –What do you mean? Yeah. No. | 我们当然得上去了 你想怎么样 |
[22:32] | No, we’re gonna… We… we have a lot to discuss | 不是 我们得…我们还有很多事情得谈呢 |
[22:35] | What? The fuck-y bullshit? No, come on. | 什么 搅黄交易那事吗 得了吧 |
[22:38] | Roman, look, a few weeks’pain could really set us up | 罗曼 听着 再努力几周 我们就好起来了 |
[22:42] | And I think we over-promised | 我还觉得 咱们买皮尔斯 |
[22:43] | on Pierce and… -Just… It’s a.. | 买贵了 -不过是.. |
[22:45] | I just wanna… | 我只不过想 |
[22:46] | Sandi mind game. -We’re gonna go. Come on. | 不过是桑蒂在玩心眼 -我们得走了 快点 |
[22:47] | Fuck’em. Fuck those guys | 去他们的 让他们见鬼去 |
[22:48] | Sure. | 好吧 |
[22:56] | Finally. -Found him | 终于到了 -在这呢 |
[22:58] | Finally… | 终于 |
[23:00] | Here they are | 可算到了 |
[23:01] | -Hello, sir. Hugs ie. -We’re so sorry, man | 你好 先生 抱一个 -不好意思 伙计 |
[23:03] | Thank you. | 感谢 |
[23:04] | Yeah, Dad screwed us. Hey, bro. | 老爹把我们害惨了 你好 老哥 |
[23:07] | Look at you. The Rebel Alliance. | 瞧瞧你们 反抗者联盟 |
[23:11] | How is it out in those hills? | 防区里的情况怎么样 |
[23:14] | Supply lines okay? Got enough to eat? | 补给线健在吗 战略储备够不够 |
[23:17] | This is how it is, huh? | 大势已定了吗 |
[23:19] | The battle royale. Me and Dad on one side. | 准备大战一场 我和老爹一队 |
[23:21] | you guys on the other? | 你们仨一队 |
[23:23] | You… you okay, man? We bumped into Will a | 你..你还好吗 伙计 我们进来的时候 |
[23:25] | on the way in. | 碰见威拉了 |
[23:27] | Yeah, I think it’s all fine. | 没事 一切都挺好的 |
[23:30] | Yeah. | 那就好 |
[23:34] | Will a stood up to do her speech and she said. | 威拉正准备致辞 然后她突然来一句 |
[23:38] | ” I can’t do this. | 不行 我做不到 |
[23:41] | And she went to the bathroom for 40 minutes | 之后跑到洗手间里 待了四十分钟 |
[23:44] | with her so-called friends | 和她那些所谓的朋友一起 |
[23:46] | Jesus. Oh, no, no, no. No, that is not… You’re fine | 我去 没事没事 小事 没有影响的 |
[23:50] | That’s totally fine. Don’t worry about that | 没问题的 你放心好了 |
[23:52] | Just toss her another ten grand | 再扔给她几万块零花 |
[23:55] | or a snowmobile and some teeth whitening vouchers. | 送她点礼物 雪地摩托或者牙齿美白券什么的 |
[23:58] | Any luck, Sylvia? | 怎么样了 西尔维娅 |
[24:02] | Will a’s mom. | 那是他岳母 |
[24:04] | It’s fine, Con. | 没事的 老康 |
[24:06] | -Okay so…This is so fucking weird | 那么… 真他妈邪门了 |
[24:08] | Do we regroup at my place? | 要不回我那儿 聊一聊 |
[24:10] | Shiv. He’s… Come on, he’s looking a little rough | 小西…人家这么悲催 |
[24:13] | don’t you think? -Well, sure. | 你不觉得吗 -是啊 看起来是的 |
[24:15] | I’m sorry that Dad fucked us, and I’m sorry that we’re late | 很抱歉 老爹摆了我们一道 搞得我们迟到了 |
[24:17] | but we do need to decide fast, so. | 但我们得赶快下主意了 所以说… |
[24:19] | -Well, I think we know, right? -Do we, though? | 你说的 我们心里有底 不是吗 -当真如此吗 |
[24:22] | -Yeah. -They made some | 没错 -他们提出的想法 |
[24:22] | pretty compelling arguments. -Sand i’s a greedy little bitch | 确实挺有吸引力的, -桑蒂就是个贪得无厌的婊子 |
[24:25] | She’s got her hand up the ass of the carcass of her dad, | 她不过是在 操控她老爹这个空架子 |
[24:27] | and Stew y’s just come along for the ride. It’s a. | 斯图伊不过是来凑热闹的罢了 |
[24:30] | Fuck it. It’s a packet of horseshit | 管他们呢 他们就是胡说三人组 |
[24:31] | Okay. What if I want to talk it through? | 行 那如果是 我想好好谈谈呢 |
[24:33] | I just think… I think we rise above it, Shiv. Right? | 我认为…根本没有谈论的必要 小西 你说呢 |
[24:35] | No… May be. | 我是说 没准 |
[24:37] | Dad is not on it like he used to be | 爸不像以前那样火力全开了 |
[24:39] | and maybe he’s under played his hand | 又或者 他低估了预期 |
[24:41] | and the board are all a hand-fucking-picked | 而且 董事会就是他一手提拔的 |
[24:42] | bunch of Japanese plastic cats just waving it through | 一群塑料招财猫 只会挥手同意他的决定 |
[24:45] | Okay. Still incommunicado | 好吧 还是没接通 |
[24:47] | I just really hope she’s okay. So, what do you say? | 希望她没事吧 那么 你们怎么说 |
[24:53] | Little bit of karaoke? | 要一起去唱卡拉OK吗 |
[24:55] | Or would it be possible to do anything other than that | 这个宇宙里 除了卡拉OK以外 还有没有 |
[25:00] | -in the entire universe? -She’s partying, I can party | 别的事情可以做呢 她都去嗨了 那我也可以去嗨 |
[25:04] | I mean, we can go drink, right? | 我们可以小喝两杯嘛 怎么样 |
[25:07] | Little bachelor party for POTUS-SCROT US | 为未来的总统先生 办个小小的单身汉派对 |
[25:10] | Well, I mean, we three kind of. | 我们仨可能不是特别 |
[25:14] | -Sure. Everybody’s busy. -We’ve got a… | 当然了 大家都很忙 -我们还得 |
[25:16] | Come on, let’s give him a drink, sis | 走吧 我们一起陪他喝一杯吧 |
[25:17] | -Yeah. -Let’s give him a drink. | -太好了 -去陪他喝一杯 |
[25:19] | Yeah, but not… but not… -Let’s get him a drink | 太好了 不过… -陪他喝一杯吧 |
[25:20] | Your usual stupid places. Somewhere fun and real. | 不要去那种烂大街的 得是真实的 有味道的酒吧 |
[25:27] | Away from the fancy dance. A real bar with chicks | 不要花里胡哨的 要实打实的酒吧 |
[25:31] | And guys who work with their hands and grease, | 里面有靓妹 有干重体力活的猛汉 |
[25:33] | and sweat from their hands | 手心里总冒汗 油油的 |
[25:35] | and have blood in their hair | 头发丝里还残留着血 |
[25:37] | I don’t like these guys | 我不喜欢这种男的 |
[25:38] | They sound like a medical experiment gone wrong. | 听起来像某种实验失败的产物 |
[25:41] | I don’t know, he just said it’s a big fucking problem | 我不知道 他刚刚说 这是个大问题 |
[25:44] | Well, why the kitchen? Should we hide the knives? | 但 为什么非得在厨房里呢 我们还得把刀藏起来吗 |
[25:47] | I don’t know, he just said.. | 不知道 他才说… |
[25:50] | Loge. what’s up? | 洛哥 怎么了 |
[25:51] | Is all this pizza? | 全是披萨吗 |
[25:55] | Why am I looking at all this pizza | 要这么多披萨干嘛 |
[25:58] | It’s killing me. | 简直要命 |
[25:59] | This is… It’s out of control, Tom. | 这简直…全乱套了 汤姆 |
[26:02] | Right. -They send out for fresh pies | 没错 -他们出去买新鲜的派了 |
[26:04] | and there are two or three here already that are perfectly good | 但这里 还剩好几个 根本没动过的披萨 |
[26:07] | All you have to do is put them in the fucking microwave. | 把它们放进微波炉里 热—热就可以了 |
[26:09] | -Right. -Right. Noted. | 好的 -好的 收到 |
[26:10] | I guess, just to say, it does tend to | 只是温馨提醒一下 |
[26:13] | it loses a s… There’s a sog factor.. | 这么做 可能不是特别健康 |
[26:15] | Greg, fuck off. | 格雷格 滚 |
[26:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:26] | it’s not the pizza | 其实 不是披萨的问题 |
[26:28] | I’ve been thinking about Kerry | 我一直在考虑凯莉的事 |
[26:33] | Okay. Okay. Yeah, very excited. I mean, let’s get into it. | 这样啊 很激动人心啊 咱们好好计议一下 |
[26:37] | She’s a… she’s a natural. She’s got ” It. | 她简直就是为此而生的 很有潜力 |
[26:44] | Is she the finished article? | 她已经可以出师了吗 |
[26:46] | Well, finished article, no | 出师吗 不行 |
[26:50] | But you wouldn’t expect her to be. -No. | 您也不想她这么快出师吧 -当然 |
[26:53] | No. She needs a little… Needs a little time. | 对啦 她还需要点时间 |
[26:59] | May be, may be quite a bit of time. | 也许 也许 还需要很长一段时间 |
[27:02] | Interesting | 有意思 |
[27:03] | Yeah. She’s, She’s raw. | 是的 她还很稚嫩 |
[27:05] | And I think, maybe we should think about | 我想 也许我们可以考虑考虑 |
[27:08] | starting her way… under the radar. | 让她从一些台面下的小事做起 |
[27:11] | And you know, she has a lot to learn. | 您也知道 她还有很多要学的东西 |
[27:15] | A lot. | 很多 |
[27:16] | And I think… I think it can be damaging | 而且我认为…太早把她放到聚光灯下 |
[27:19] | to put talent out there too early | 或许会挫伤她的才能 |
[27:21] | Smart. | 明智 |
[27:23] | Now, that’s smart. | 很明智的想法 |
[27:29] | Yeah. Okay, sure. No problem | 明白 好的 没问题 |
[27:32] | I’m not involved. I’m nowhere near this | 你的这些想法与我无关 |
[27:36] | -I know nothing. -Sure. Understood | 我对此可只字未提 -当然 明白 |
[27:44] | America. -This is charming | 我大美国 -太”棒”了 |
[27:47] | I missed you | 好怀念这种感觉 |
[27:48] | Okay, what’s everybody having? | 那么 你们都要点什么 |
[27:50] | What do you want? | 你要什么 |
[27:51] | Do you think they know how to make a vodka tonic? | 你觉得他们会做伏特加汤尼吗 |
[27:53] | House red? Do I dare? | 酒吧桶装生啤酒 敢不敢 |
[27:55] | What? No, no, no. -That. Get that | 什么 算了算了 -好吧 就那个 |
[27:56] | Just a club soda with a sealed lid | 我就要密封的苏打水 |
[27:59] | Nothing from that tainted nozzle | 从脏兮兮的喷嘴里出来的就算了 |
[28:01] | Con, what do you want? | 老康 你喝什么 |
[28:02] | I’l I just have whatever a regular Joe would have. | 我来点 张三喝的 就可以 |
[28:04] | Just, Belgian Weissbier. Not Hoegaarden, ideally | 比利时麦啤就好 最好不要福佳啤酒 |
[28:07] | -Hey, have you seen this? -Hmm? | 这个你看过吗 -什么 |
[28:09] | From ” Heard on the Street “.. | “华尔街见闻“ 报道的… |
[28:10] | About what the Way star price will come out at? | 韦斯达最后的出价会是多少 |
[28:13] | Sandi shared, so I.. | 桑蒂转发了 所以我… |
[28:14] | Hey, can I get, um, a vodka tonic | 你好 我要一杯伏特加汤尼 |
[28:15] | I’ll have a bitters and soda. | 苦啤酒和苏打水 |
[28:17] | You still, uh, with us, Con? | 老康 你还在吗 |
[28:18] | Oh, sure. Just Willa. I have her location shared | 当然 就是 威拉 我共享了她的定位 |
[28:25] | I just think it’s a factory setting | 应该是出厂设置就有吧 |
[28:26] | It’s not. | 并没有 |
[28:27] | Yeah, well anyway, I’m reassured | 不管怎么说 我安心了 |
[28:29] | She’s definitely not on her way to Cuba | 她肯定不在去古巴的路上 |
[28:31] | Well, her phone isn’t. -Yeah, she’s stopped moving | 至少她的手机不是 -好吧 她没动了 |
[28:34] | I guess she found a spot she likes | 她应该是找到了想待的地方 |
[28:36] | Sure. -On another man’s dick | 当然 -在另一个男人的鸡鸡上 |
[28:39] | On a much bigger | 我是说 |
[28:41] | nicer, harder, younger dick is all I’m saying. | 在一个更大更棒更硬的鸡鸡上 |
[28:43] | Can we not? Can we not, d… -Okay. Sorry. I know | 我们能不能不… -好的 对不起 我懂的 |
[28:44] | Dude. You know,’cause I’m feeling.. | 兄弟 你懂的 因为我感觉 |
[28:46] | I’m… I’m having certain anxieties, huh? -Okay, sorry | 我…我有些焦虑 好吗 -好的 抱歉 |
[28:48] | I mean, I… I wanna have a good time. | 我是说 我…我是想好好玩儿的 |
[28:50] | Okay all right. -Let’s have fun. | 好吧 -走 一起玩儿吧 |
[28:51] | We can monitor her dot together | 咱们一起监控她的移动轨迹 |
[28:53] | She’s… What? -Let’s get it up | 她…什么 -投屏到 |
[28:54] | on the big screen. -Why so long at the. | 大屏幕上吧 -怎么待了怎么久.. |
[28:57] | Her dot is at a aquarium supply retailer. | 她定位在一个水族馆用品商店 |
[28:59] | That doesn’t make sense. Is that a drug thing? | 这说不通啊 那儿是个毒窝吗 |
[29:01] | I love him. -No | 我太爱他了 -不是的 |
[29:03] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:04] | I am sure. | 我确定 |
[29:05] | It is. It’s a drug thing | 是真的 就是个毒窝 |
[29:06] | Sorry. -Now, she’s a t a dry cleaner’s | 抱歉 -现在她又在干洗店了 |
[29:08] | She’s, uh, probably getting her panties cleaned | 她也许在送洗她的小内内 |
[29:10] | Mussed’em up a bit. That’s really tough. -I’ll be right back | 弄脏小内内了 真粗暴呢 -我接个电话 |
[29:11] | What’s wrong with you? -Drinks are right here. | 你吃错药了吗 -喝的在这儿 |
[29:12] | I’m not saying it’s your cum. | 我又没说是你的浆 |
[29:14] | -No, stop. -Your cum, I’m sure, is very. | 能不能别说了 -我相信你的浆非常… |
[29:15] | Stop. Stop. -Washable. Okay. | 闭嘴吧 -好洗 好的 |
[29:21] | Yo, Lukas. What’s up, brother? | 卢卡斯 怎么了 兄弟 |
[29:23] | ‘Sup? | 怎么了 |
[29:25] | I can’t fucking sleep. | 我他妈失眠了 |
[29:27] | You sleep good? | 你睡眠好吗 |
[29:30] | Honestly, not really. No | 说实话 不咋地 |
[29:32] | Well, I’ve never met anyone I respect who sleeps good | 受我尊敬的人 没一个睡眠好的 |
[29:35] | Tell me about it. One eye open, bro. One eye open. | 我懂你 兄弟 睁着一只眼睡觉警觉 |
[29:39] | Yeah. And secondly, my… my team says | 是啊 还有就是 我的团队说 |
[29:41] | I shouldn’t be talking to you about this. | 虽然我不该跟你聊这个 |
[29:42] | but,whatever | 但是 管他呢 |
[29:44] | Well, I’ve been… I’ve been hearing that, uh | 是这样…我一直听说 |
[29:45] | the activists hustling on the price | 哄抬价格的积极分子们 |
[29:48] | are trying to get you to join their little, uh | 想让你加入他们的 |
[29:50] | scheisse party. Is that true? | 傻逼聚会 这是真的吗 |
[29:53] | Well, I can’t, uh. | 这个嘛 我没法… |
[29:56] | I can’t give you a play-by-play, but.. | 我没法跟你说具体的 但是… |
[29:58] | Well, I.. I know that you tried to screw this deal with your dad | 我知道 你想搞砸你老爸的这个交易 |
[30:00] | and I know your dad hates you now. | 我也知道 他现在烦死你了 |
[30:02] | So… | 所以… |
[30:04] | You’re out of options, huh? | 你没得选了 是吧 |
[30:06] | And I’ve also been hearing that you’ve been going around | 我还听说 你最近到处跑 |
[30:08] | offering old ladies suitcases full of money | 准备给老太婆们送几箱子钱 |
[30:11] | Well, if you want to have a full suitcase anytime soon, | 如果你想很快收到一大箱子钱的话 |
[30:14] | you… you don’t push me, okay? -Okay, dude | 最好别给我压力 懂吗 -懂了 兄弟 |
[30:16] | -You’re… He’s gonna sell. -I hear you, man. | 你别…他一定会卖的 -我懂你意思 兄弟 |
[30:18] | But if he pushes me again, it won’t be to me. | 但 如果他再给我压力 买的人就不是我了 |
[30:23] | This isn’t aggressive. | 我不想咄咄逼人 |
[30:24] | Like, uh, I’ve been told that sometimes when… | 有人跟我说过 有时候当我 |
[30:26] | When I’m direct, it can code aggressive, | 当我直来直去的时候 会被解读为咄咄逼人 |
[30:27] | but it’s not, it’s just. | 但并不是 只是… |
[30:29] | Look, I like you, I like you. I do | 听我说 我欣赏你 真的 |
[30:31] | I thought clarity, you know, before any nukes get launched | 我就是想把话说明白 你懂的 在核弹发射前 |
[30:35] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[30:37] | So, either back off, or I’m gonna walk | 所以 要么你退一步 要么我退出 |
[30:40] | -I got you, loud and clear. -Okay. | 我懂你意思了 完全懂 -好的 |
[30:43] | I think that’s it, K-Roy. -Yeah. Sweet dreams | 就这些 小肯 罗伊 -好的 好梦 |
[31:27] | Storm warnings have been issued in parts of the east, | 东部地区已发布暴风警报 |
[31:31] | as severe thunderstorms are expected to hit Pennsylvania | 大暴雨预计将登陆宾夕法尼亚 |
[31:34] | and the Cali… Carolinas today | 加利…卡罗来纳州 今日 |
[31:36] | And our forecast to la.. | 关于洛杉矶天气的预… |
[31:42] | This is an incredibly delicate piece of diplomacy, Greg | 格雷格 这是一次非常棘手的外交事件 |
[31:48] | Okay? It’s like Israel-Palestine, | 对吗 就像巴以冲突 |
[31:52] | except harder and much more important | 只不过 比巴以冲突更惨烈 更重要 |
[31:55] | She’s not gonna be happy | 她会很不高兴的 |
[31:57] | Right. | 对 |
[31:59] | But I think I see a way through | 但我想到一个解决办法 |
[32:01] | -What’s that? -You tell her | 什么 你去告诉她 |
[32:06] | Yeah, in… interesting | 是啊 真…有意思 |
[32:07] | I mean, I… I don’t… I don’t like it | 我是说 我…我不…我不喜欢这样 |
[32:10] | Well, you’re a little frustrated? | 你以前不是挺壮志未酬的嘛 |
[32:12] | Yeah. | 我是 |
[32:12] | You wanted next-level tasks, right? | 级别更高的任务这不就来了 |
[32:14] | Yeah, but not like | 但 我不想 |
[32:16] | telling our boss’girlfriend she can’t be on TV | 告诉我们老板的女朋友 她不能上电视 |
[32:19] | Honestly, I think… I think it tracks | 说实话 我觉得..还是说得通 |
[32:22] | This is what you do, all right? | 你这样做 好吗 |
[32:24] | You go to her and you say… Like you say | 你去找她 然后你说 比如.. |
[32:28] | ” It’s really hard | 想出头很难 |
[32:29] | even being the cousin of this family. | 就算你是家族的表亲也不容易 |
[32:32] | and you’ve seen what’s happened to the kids | 你也见识了孩子们的遭遇 |
[32:34] | You know, things get muddled…” | 你懂的 事情一团糟… |
[32:36] | And… and then you tell her she’s good, but not too good | 然后 你告诉她 她很好 但没有太好 |
[32:39] | and then you… you… You make sure Logan’s out of it | 然后你..你确保把洛根撇干净 |
[32:42] | and I’m out of it and you tell her | 把我撤干净 然后你跟她说 |
[32:43] | that the focus group had thoughts | 焦点小组有些见解 |
[32:45] | -Mm, okay. -And then you ask her, you know, | 好的 -然后你问她 |
[32:47] | does she even really want it | 她真的想要这一切 |
[32:49] | handed to her on a silver platter? | 轻易地递到她手上吗 |
[32:52] | You know, with all the resentments and accusations? | 比如说 来自四面八方的民怨和指责 |
[32:54] | And then you can make it seem like it’s her idea | 然后 你可以让她以为 是她自己 |
[32:56] | -to cool things, right? -Okay | 让节奏慢下来 好吗 -好的 |
[32:59] | -Yeah? Good. -Yeah | 懂了吗 好 -好的 |
[33:01] | But if she’s like | 但万一她说 |
[33:02] | ” Fuck you, Greg, and I wanna be on TV tomorrow. | 操你爹 格雷格 老娘明天就要上电视 |
[33:05] | ATN is my home…” -Well, then, if that happens, | 泛美网科是我家…” -这个嘛 那么 如果真发生了 |
[33:08] | just back away to a position of safety | 就回到安全的位置 |
[33:10] | and I will march in and mop up the rage, okay? | 然后我会亮相 让她息怒 好吗 |
[33:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:18] | Oh, god dammit. | 该死 |
[33:21] | Well, I’m having fun. | 我玩儿的挺开心的 |
[33:22] | Hey, what’s up? What did I miss? | 咋样了 我错过什么了吗 |
[33:24] | We’re eating | 我们在吃东西呢 |
[33:25] | Yeah? -Right here. | 是吗 -就这个 |
[33:26] | Billy Ray Cyrus’s Kentucky Fried Shit Shack | 比利? 雷? 赛勒斯牌的肯德基炸鸡粑粑 |
[33:28] | Well, they seem to have some hearty fare | 这家看上去有些丰盛美食呢 |
[33:32] | What was that shit? -Uh, Stew y | 刚谁打的 -斯图伊 |
[33:35] | Oh, great. What the fuck now? | 真棒 现在又他妈咋了 |
[33:37] | Well, actually, guys, can I… can I.. | 事实上 家人们 我能… |
[33:39] | Can I show you something? | 我能给你们看个东西吗 |
[33:40] | -Yeah. -Oh, wings! | 当然 -鸡翅耶 |
[33:41] | I wonder from which particular creature they snip these wings | 真好奇他们从什么生物上咔嚓下这些翅膀的 |
[33:43] | It’s, um… -Perhaps a mammal | 是… -也许是哺乳动物吧 |
[33:45] | On the comparables. | 关于可比公司的 |
[33:47] | It’s… it’s actually pretty fucking intriguing | 这..这其实挺吸引人的 |
[33:50] | Okay. Well, it makes you think | 好吧 这会让你思考 |
[33:51] | May be Dad isn’t on it like he used to be | 也许 爸不像以前那样火力全开了 |
[33:53] | You know, he’s been pushed around by Mats son | 他一直被马特森使唤来使唤去 |
[33:55] | and fucking being pushed around by Kerry. | 还被凯莉逗得团团转 |
[33:56] | Giving shows to his girlfriend? That’s just.. | 给他女朋友一档节目 这简直.. |
[33:58] | Fuck, she’s in the East River. She’s in the fucking. | 操 她在东河 她居然他妈的在.. |
[34:01] | No. -What? | 不对 -什么 |
[34:02] | She’s on the bridge | 她在桥上 |
[34:03] | She’s headed to, uh, Williamsburg | 她要去威廉姆斯堡 |
[34:05] | Not to be dicks, Con, but is it okay | 老康 我不想当混蛋 |
[34:07] | if we do a little breakout chat, | 但 我们能小范围讨论一会吗 |
[34:09] | just the three of us? | 就我们仨 |
[34:10] | -We won’t be long. -What? | 不会太久的 -什么 |
[34:11] | Like, two minutes max. -Hey, fuck it. | 最多就两分钟 -要不然 |
[34:13] | Why don’t we fold Con in? | 我们带上老康一起吧 |
[34:15] | Well, he’s not on the board, so. | 这个嘛 他不在董事会 所以… |
[34:16] | Yeah, but he has a share, so if the deal. | 是的 但他有股份 所以一旦交易 |
[34:18] | he loses his payout | 他也没法套现了 |
[34:19] | Excuse me? -Oh, yeah. So, Shiv wants | 什么玩意儿 -你没听错 小西想 |
[34:22] | to get us mixed up in some sort of drug de a | 把我们卷进 某场毒品交易 |
[34:24] | that will fuck the vote tomorrow | 会搅黄明天的大事 |
[34:25] | Uh, no. A small delay, we all want the deal | 不对 小小地推迟 我们都希望能成交 |
[34:29] | Okay. -And, look, I think I agree. | 好吧 -听着 我同意 |
[34:31] | Oh, what the fuck now? -Yeah, just. | 现在他妈是闹哪一出 -对 就是 |
[34:33] | Seriously? -It’s just | 你认真的吗 -就是 |
[34:35] | looking at the numbers… | 看看那数字… |
[34:36] | -Yeah. -It’s… it’s compelling | 怎么 -它..太诱人了 |
[34:38] | -Yes. -It’s compelling? Come on | 是啊 -诱人吗 拜托 |
[34:40] | So, you’re gonna force Dad to grovel? | 所以 你要强迫爸臣服 |
[34:42] | Oh, man. How long will a renegotiation take? | 老天 重新谈判又要花多久 |
[34:45] | It’s a play. | 这只是一种招数 |
[34:47] | More money is more money and that’s all there is to it. | 钱是实打实的 而这就是我们要的 |
[34:52] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[34:54] | What the fuck? | 什么鬼 |
[34:56] | Uh, Roman… | 罗曼… |
[34:58] | The fuck is Dad messaging you for, Rome? | 爸给你发短信是要干什么 小罗 |
[35:01] | Uh, I don’t know. Ask him | 我不知道 你问他吧 |
[35:04] | Stupid question. | 这问题太蠢了 |
[35:08] | You’re not gonna read it? | 你不看消息吗 |
[35:11] | Yea h, I’ll read the… I will, yeah | 我会看的…我会的 |
[35:12] | I’ll read it, sure, Um, uh, just a check-in. | 我当然会看 就是问个好 |
[35:17] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[35:18] | A check-in? -Yeah. Yeah. | 问好吗 -是啊 没错 |
[35:19] | Oh, yeah, you’re right. Classic Dad. | 是吧 你是对的 爸可太会这么做了 |
[35:20] | He always just checks in | 他经常来问个好 |
[35:22] | Just wants to see how you’re doing | 看看你过得如何 |
[35:23] | Okay, I sent him a text on | 我就是在他生日的时候 |
[35:24] | his birthday just saying, ” Happy birthday. | 发信息跟他说“生日快乐 |
[35:26] | Uh, ” Sorry we missed it.” -I’m sorry. | “抱歉我们错过了” -什么 |
[35:28] | wait a minute. You texted him initially? | 等一下 是你先发短信给他的 |
[35:29] | On his birthday. Yeah | 在他生日那天 是的 |
[35:30] | We said no contact until he apologizes | 我们说好了 他道歉之前不联络的 |
[35:33] | Okay, well, so then, never? | 所以 那就是永远不联络了吗 |
[35:35] | You know what? -What? | 你知道吗 -什么 |
[35:36] | I think I would like to see your phone. | 我想看下你的手机 |
[35:38] | -Oh, really? -Yeah. | 真的吗 -是的 |
[35:38] | Show me your phone. World’s biggest What s App group | 给我看看你的手机 世界上最大的即时通讯软件群组 |
[35:41] | of people sharing pictures of your snatch | 都在分享你骚逼的照片 |
[35:42] | No, thanks. Fuck you. No. -Rome? Guys? Rome | 才不要 去你妈的 不给你看 -小罗 两位 小罗 |
[35:45] | What? | 干嘛 |
[35:46] | We have to trust each other here | 我们必须相互信任 |
[35:47] | So then fucking look. I don’t give a shit. | 那就他妈的看吧 我无所谓 |
[35:49] | Great. -It’s dick pics anyway. | 很好 -反正都是鸡巴照 |
[35:50] | He’s got a real taste for’em now. -Great. | 他现在对它可是爱不释手 -好啊 |
[35:52] | It’s this right here. Read. Who gives a shit? | 就在这了 看吧 谁他妈在乎 |
[35:54] | Well, this is more than one text | 还不止一条短信 |
[35:56] | -It’s two, three. It’s… -Yeah. | 两条三条就.. -是啊 |
[35:58] | Yeah, it’s more than one. Sorry. | 超过一条了 真是对不起 |
[35:59] | It’s a bit warm. -It’s warm? Why? What did I say? | 还挺温馨的 -温馨 怎么 我说了什么 |
[36:02] | -” Take care.” -” Take care “? | “保重” -“保重 |
[36:03] | What am I supposed to say? ” Happy birthday | 不然我要怎么说“生日快乐 |
[36:05] | Hope you fall down a flight of stairs, shithead.’ | 祝你从楼梯上摔下去 傻逼 |
[36:07] | You know what? I feel a little bit weird | 怎么说呢 你这种背叛的行为 |
[36:09] | about this betrayal | 让我感觉怪怪的 |
[36:09] | The betrayal? -Yeah | 背叛 -是的 |
[36:11] | Yes, the… the betrayal of, | 对 你说的背叛是指 |
[36:12] | ” Happy Birthday, Dad. Take care. Roman. | 生日快乐 爸爸 保重 罗曼”这样吗 |
[36:15] | You know what? -Yeah | 你知道吗 -嗯 |
[36:16] | Betrayal? -I do, too. | 这能叫背叛 -我也有同感 |
[36:17] | Okay, great. Fucking family guilt trip | 真他妈离谱 他妈的家庭忏悔之旅 |
[36:19] | European vacation. Let’s do it | 那去欧洲度假好了 走吧 |
[36:20] | It’s hard. It’s been hard on everybody | 这很难 我知道大家都不好受 |
[36:23] | You know that he advised To m on the divorce? | 你知道 他就离婚的事 给了汤姆不少建议吧 |
[36:27] | Gave him a Dad trick | 传授他的专属技能 |
[36:29] | Went and spoke to every pit bull in Manhattan, tied’em up | 让他去找了 曼哈顿所有的离婚律师 |
[36:33] | I got Mom med. | 我重走了老妈的路 |
[36:34] | I mean, there’s probably one more | 你要找的话 |
[36:38] | horrible motherfucker lawyer | 美国某地应该 |
[36:39] | somewhere in the United States if you wanna look | 还有其他的糟糕无良律师 |
[36:42] | but, um, yeah, that sucks, I’m sorry. | 但 那确实很糟心 |
[36:46] | Guys, I feel like we need to stick together | 家人们 我觉得我们得团结一致 |
[36:49] | And we should push back, and you should come with us | 我们应该还以颜色 你应该加入我们 |
[36:52] | and we should put the squeeze on | 我们要对爸施加压力 |
[36:53] | Okay, but, we want to do Pierce, right? | 好 但我们要买皮尔斯对吧 |
[36:56] | We want to out, right? -Yes. | 我们要摆脱这一切 -没错 |
[36:58] | Yeah. Yeah, exactly. -Okay | 对 就是这样 -好 |
[36:59] | Just with just a bit more money | 就是为了多赚点钱 |
[37:00] | Yes, but I don’t think Mats son will go up in price | 好 但我不觉得马特森会加价 |
[37:02] | He won’t. I know this because I have spoken to him | 他不会的 因为我跟他聊过这事 |
[37:05] | Oh, well, if that’s… If that’s what he said | 如果…如果他是这么说的 |
[37:08] | then it must be true. Yeah. -Okay, seriously | 那肯定就是真的了 -说真的 |
[37:10] | I think he might walk. -Oh, might he? | 我觉得他会放弃 -是吗 |
[37:13] | -Yes. -Yeah, do you think | 是的 -你觉得 |
[37:14] | he could may be, like, is it a possibility | 有没有一种可能 就是 |
[37:15] | he could say a… A not… -Okay | 他说的话是… -好吧 |
[37:18] | Like a thing that isn’t, a lie? | 说的不是真的 是假话呢 |
[37:20] | I mean, why would he say that? | 那他为什么要这么说 |
[37:22] | Well, it’s Negotiating 101, Rome. | 这是谈判的基本操作 小罗 |
[37:24] | Did they not teach you that in management training? | 他们在管理培训课上没有教你吗 |
[37:26] | All right, but he… It sounded like he meant it. | 好吧 但他…听起来很真诚 |
[37:28] | Oh, yeah. That’s Negotiating 102 | 得了吧 那就是第二项基本操作 |
[37:29] | -Okay. -It’s pretty basic | 好吧 -这非常基础 |
[37:33] | Look, I know the conflict isn’t nice, | 我知道 冲突不是好事 |
[37:35] | but we over committed on Pierce… -Wait, what? | 但我们给皮尔斯承诺的价格太高了… -等等 什么 |
[37:37] | -And this gives the cash… -I don’t give a shit | 这样我们的钱就.. -我才不在乎 |
[37:38] | about conflict. -To make it right. | 会产生冲突 -那就好好干 |
[37:40] | Like, I will conflict fucking conflict. | 我他妈就是冲突本身 |
[37:41] | -Yes, you do. Oh, okay, fine. -No, I don’t | 是的 好吧 -不 我不是 |
[37:42] | Well, it is about Dad feelings for you then | 那 这 事关你对爸的感情了 |
[37:44] | Dad feelings? -Yeah | 对爸的感情 -是啊 |
[37:45] | If anyone here has fucking Dad feelings, | 如果现场 他妈的还有人在乎他的感受 |
[37:46] | it’s holy shit, poking Satan with the fork | 那他妈可就是 举着叉子怼撒旦啊 |
[37:49] | I’m genuine about us three. | 我真的是为了我们仨 |
[37:51] | And stop ganging up on me like you’re Lennon and Mc Cartney | 你们别再 像列侬和麦卡特尼一样 联合起来对付我 |
[37:53] | and I’m fucking George. I’m John, motherfuckers. | 把我当他妈的乔治 我是约翰 混球们 |
[37:56] | Ringo, Yoko. | 林戈 洋子 |
[37:59] | He’s still Connor, but | 他还是康纳 但 |
[38:00] | he won having drinks with us at an auction | 他靠拍卖赢得跟我们同桌饮酒的机会 |
[38:02] | Honestly, though | 说真的 |
[38:05] | I think… going with Sandi and Stew y | 我觉得…和桑蒂以及斯图伊合作 |
[38:08] | is… is the best thing for us to do.. | 对我们来说是最好的… |
[38:11] | Yeah. As a team. | 对 作为一个团队 |
[38:13] | It’s just a… it’s just a move | 就是…就是一招 |
[38:14] | It’s a… it’s a delay, a couple weeks | 稍微拖延几个星期 |
[38:17] | He’ll get it. It’s what Dad would do in his prime. | 他会得偿所愿的 爸全盛时期也这么做 |
[38:20] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[38:23] | I guess if it’s just a play, then yeah | 如果只是一招 那行吧 |
[38:25] | Fuck, yea h, I’m in. | 他妈的 我加入 |
[38:26] | God fucking dammit | 真他妈的该死 |
[38:28] | God fucking dammit. -Sorry. Sorry | 真他妈的该死 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[38:29] | You ruined it all, you fucking ruined it all | 你们毁了一切 全他妈被你们毁了 |
[38:31] | Con, Con, Con. -Sorry. | 老康 老康 -抱歉 |
[38:33] | You fucked it up | 你们毁了一切 |
[38:34] | -What do you wanna do? -What do I want to do? | 你想怎么做 -我想怎么做 |
[38:36] | I wanted to get married tomorrow | 我想明天结婚 |
[38:38] | -Well… -I wanted to spend tonight | 那.. -我想今晚 |
[38:39] | with my family and tomorrow with my dad | 和家人一起过 明天和爸一起 |
[38:40] | and I wanted to get my fucking money out | 我他妈的想把自己的钱拿出来 |
[38:43] | What else can we do? | 我们还能怎么做 |
[38:46] | I would like to sing one fucking song at karaoke | 我想去卡拉OK 他妈的唱一首歌 |
[38:49] | because I’ve seen it in the movies, | 因为我在电影里看过 |
[38:50] | and nobody ever wants to go. | 但没人愿意去 |
[39:04] | Hey, hey, Kerry, um, s… sorry. | 凯莉 抱…抱歉 |
[39:07] | can I possibly please, uh, grab you just for five minutes? | 请问 我能稍微耽误[同义”揩油”] 您五分钟吗 |
[39:10] | Quickly, please, right now? -Yeah, why not? | 很快的 就现在 -行 有何不可 |
[39:12] | You’ve already grabbed every other woman in Manhattan. | 毕竟曼哈顿的其他女人你都揩过了 |
[39:15] | Thank you. Let’s… let’s just head in here. | 谢谢 我们…进来这边谈 |
[39:21] | I just wanted to grab you for a quick moment | 我只是想稍微耽误你几分钟 |
[39:24] | Um, uh, I… I hope I’m not getting above my station here. | 我…我希望这样没有太过逾越 |
[39:28] | Um, but I wanted to talk to you about the whole tape thing | 但我想跟你聊下 试镜带的事 |
[39:32] | Oh, I… I’m not sure I wanna talk to you about that | 我不太确定该跟你聊这件事 |
[39:35] | Oh, yeah. No, fair enough. Then, just as a friend I. | 对 我理解 那就是作为朋友… |
[39:40] | I wanted to give you a heads up on the down-low | 我想私下里给你提个醒 |
[39:43] | on what the murmurs are, and say, you know | 主要是针对公司内的流言蜚语 |
[39:46] | how careful I have had to be | 比如 作为家庭成员 |
[39:48] | about my particular position as a family member | 我要如何谨慎地处理我的特殊地位 |
[39:51] | and say how people chatter so unpleasantly | 以及外人对裙带关系 |
[39:55] | about accusations of legs-up | 喋碟不休 让人很不愉快的指责 |
[39:57] | and unfair… -What is this, Greg? | 还有不公平的… -到底想说什么 格雷格 |
[40:00] | Just… | 就是… |
[40:03] | Are… are you… | 你…你是否… |
[40:06] | rushing things a bit? | 有点操之过急了 |
[40:08] | And could… Could that, long term | 而这…在长期看来 |
[40:10] | -actually harm your position… -So, okay, Tom doesn’t think | 会影响你的地位.. -所以 汤姆觉得 |
[40:13] | -I’m ready and he’s sent you… -No, no, no. | 我还没准备好 所以他派你… -不不不 |
[40:15] | No, no, no, not at all. | 不不不 不是这样 |
[40:17] | Uh, he thinks you’re great | 他觉得你很棒 |
[40:20] | I mean, there’s some little doubts from a focus group | 但是 焦点小组内部对你尚有疑虑 |
[40:22] | and they’re… -They focus-grouped me? | 他们… -他们组织了焦点小组吗 |
[40:23] | Yes. But… but the big picture is, what I’m saying. | 是的 但…但核心是.. 听我说 |
[40:25] | You know, like, how Kendall and Shiv | 肯德尔和小西 |
[40:28] | -have an entitlement problem? -Okay, I’m sorry | 争权夺利 -好吧 抱歉 |
[40:30] | What did they say, the focus group? | 焦点小组是怎么说的 |
[40:34] | Uh, well, headlines, great.. | 总体评价不错 |
[40:37] | just maybe not fully there. | 只是 可能…力不胜任 |
[40:42] | And a few criticisms, | 也有一些负面评价 |
[40:43] | but… but… -Such as? | 但是…但是… -比如呢 |
[40:44] | Uh, minor shit, like, nothing. I mean, may… Great package | 小问题而已 不必在意 形象不错 |
[40:48] | Uh, may be a little, you know, arm… the arms aren’t right | 也许有点手臂…手臂不对 |
[40:53] | you know, or they’re a little un-TV | 有点不上镜 |
[40:55] | The arms aren’t right? | 手臂不对 是吗 |
[40:57] | No… Yeah, but… but not a biggie | 是的 但…但不是什么大问题 |
[40:59] | No, it’s fixable with a few years | 日后可以改善 |
[41:01] | But, uh, no sorry, on TV, this is on TV | 但是抱歉 这是在镜头前 |
[41:04] | and it can happen th… that they shoot weird, the cameras.. | 在所难免 可能拍得不好 相机问题 |
[41:07] | So, who was in this focus group, Greg? | 焦点小组里有什么人 格雷格 |
[41:09] | Just you? | 只有你吗 |
[41:10] | -No. -Is it Tom? | 不是 -有汤姆吗 |
[41:11] | -No. -Logan? | 没有 -有洛根吗 |
[41:12] | No. | 没有 |
[41:13] | It… it’s a bunch | 是…是一群 |
[41:15] | of grandpas and little twerp s and such. | 老的老 傻的傻 的人 |
[41:17] | Can I see it? -No. | 我能看名单吗 -不行 |
[41:18] | Because? -Because it’s private | 为什么 -因为这是非公开的 |
[41:20] | -Well, it’s not. -You can’t. | 并不是 -你不能看 |
[41:21] | What if Logan wants to see it? -It’s… I’m sorry | 如果是洛根想看呢 -这…我很抱歉 |
[41:23] | it’s confidential. -From the CEO? | 这是机密 -对首席执行官也保密吗 |
[41:24] | -Yes. -Okay. If this focus group isn’t real | 是的 -好 如果这个焦点小组是假的 |
[41:26] | I’m gonna take you apart like a human string cheese. | 我一定会把你大卸八块 |
[41:29] | Understood | 明白 |
[41:35] | I did the job. I did the job | 任务完成 任务完成 |
[41:55] | Heard from Connor. | 我收到了康纳的信息 |
[41:58] | Okay? | 他说什么 |
[41:59] | The kids, Sandi and Stewy, they have the numbers | 孩子们 桑蒂和斯图伊 他们的票数够了 |
[42:03] | to force us back to the table | 我们得从长计议了 |
[42:05] | W… what? What do you do? You want me to call? | 你准备怎么办要我打给他们吗 |
[42:07] | You want me to ream’em out for you? | 要我帮你痛骂他们一顿吗 |
[42:08] | No. Delicate. | 不要 谨慎一点 |
[42:12] | They have some juice here. | 他们有两把刷子 |
[42:16] | They have some fucking juice. | 他们还真有两把刷子 |
[42:19] | You should share your fucking dot with Willa | 你应该和威拉共享定位 |
[42:22] | Then, she’ll see that you’re out having fun | 她就能知道你在外面撒野了 |
[42:24] | I love karaoke, | 我喜欢唱K |
[42:25] | it’s great. Boo, boo! Your wedding is doomed | 太棒了 你的婚礼吹了 |
[42:29] | I said may be | 我只是说 可能 |
[42:34] | Okay. -Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[42:37] | So, what happens now? | 所以 现在是什么情况 |
[42:39] | Uh, well, someone has to humiliate themselves | 某人要在耻辱宫殿里 |
[42:42] | in the shame palace. | 羞愧得抬不起头来了 |
[42:44] | Think they have ” Desperado ” By The Eagles? | 你觉得这里有老鹰乐队的”亡命之徒”吗 |
[42:46] | I would imagine they do. Longest night of my life | 应该有吧 今晚注定难熬啊 |
[42:51] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[42:53] | -What? –She’s gone dark | 怎么了 -她的定位消失了 |
[42:56] | Why has she gone dark? I mean, is this it? | 为什么她的定位消失了 就这样了吗… |
[42:58] | Is she going off with some buck | 她不会是跟小伙子出去鬼混 |
[43:00] | and they’re gonna, you know? -Hey, take it easy | 然后 他们你懂的.. -别胡思乱想了 |
[43:01] | May be… may be her phone just died. | 可能..可能她手机没电了 |
[43:03] | Yeah. Have you ever considered | 是的 你有没有想过 |
[43:04] | that she might not be right for you? | 她可能并不适合你 |
[43:06] | This could be good. Yeah? | 这也许是好事 对吧 |
[43:07] | Connor? -You’ll meet someone else | 康纳 -你会遇到更好的人 |
[43:11] | You’re not doing better than Will a | 你找不到比威拉更好的了 |
[43:12] | I would agree. Do not let Will a go | 我同意 别让威拉走 |
[43:15] | Romulus | 罗慕路斯 |
[43:18] | So, Dad’s on his way. | 所以 爸在路上了 |
[43:23] | What? -He wants us to meet him | 什么 -等他到了 |
[43:25] | down at the car | 他想让我们下楼 |
[43:26] | when he gets here. -What the fuck? | 去车里见他 -什么鬼 |
[43:28] | How does he know we’re here? | 他怎么知道我们在这里 |
[43:29] | -How do you know he’s coming? -Well, I told him | 你怎么知道他来了 -我跟他说 |
[43:32] | that it’s the night of a thousand wobbles over here | 今晚有不少人在左右横跳 |
[43:34] | and he needs to talk to you. -Oh, for fuck’s sake, Con | 他需要跟你们谈谈 -你疯了吧 老康 |
[43:37] | My life isn’t filled with secrets like some people. | 我的生活不像有些人那样神神秘秘 |
[43:39] | I share things. | 我心直口快 |
[43:41] | And I want my father to be at my wedding | 并且我希望父亲能参加我的婚礼 |
[43:43] | You mean you want the money? -Well, no, Siobhan, | 你是说 你想要钱 -不是 西沃恩 |
[43:46] | that was not my primary consideration. | 那不是我的首要考量 |
[43:48] | I mean, what do we do? Do we… do we leave? I mean.. | 我们该怎么办 我们…我们要走吗 |
[43:51] | Will he come in? He’s not coming in, right? | 他会进来吗 他不会 对吧 |
[43:53] | You know what? Just be water, my friend. | 你知道吗 心静如水 我的朋友 |
[43:56] | ” Just be wat “… Wow, thanks, man | 心静如…”谢谢你了 兄弟 |
[43:58] | What happens if I kill a Buddhist? | 如果我杀了个信佛的会怎么样 |
[43:59] | Do I get reincarnated as a fucking Buddhist? | 我会转世成为信佛的吗 |
[44:02] | I hope not. | 希望他不会来 |
[44:12] | It’s four in the morning. The end of December | 现在是凌晨四点 十二月底 |
[44:18] | I’m writing you now Just to see if you’re better | 我写信给你 想知道你是否安好 |
[44:24] | New York is cold. But I like where I’m living | 纽约很冷 但是我喜欢我住的地方 |
[44:30] | There’s music On Clinton Street | 整夜 克林顿街 |
[44:32] | All through the evening | 余音绕绕 |
[44:35] | This is Guantanamo-level shit | 真是关塔那摩监狱[虐囚丑闻频出]级灾难 |
[44:36] | -I hear that you’re building -What is this, Con? | 我听说 你在建造… -你在唱什么 老康 |
[44:40] | Your little house… | 你的小房子.. |
[44:41] | I think I’d like to hear ” Desperado.” Please? | 我想听”亡命之徒”可以码 |
[44:43] | Deep in the desert | 在沙漠深处 |
[44:48] | You’re living for nothing. | 你活得毫无意义 |
[44:49] | Uh, okay. I don’t know why Dad’s calling me | 好吧 我不知道爸为什么打给我 |
[44:52] | Well, really he should be calling me. | 是吗 他应该打给我的 |
[44:53] | What did we say? Don’t answer it. | 我们说什么来着 不要接 |
[44:55] | I’m not. | 我没接 |
[44:57] | Hang up. | 按掉 |
[44:59] | I could just, uh… Hey! I was gonna let it ring out | 我可以…干嘛 我本来想让它响完的 |
[45:02] | Oh, shit! Of course. I didn’t think of that. | 该死 当然可以 我没想到这一点 |
[45:08] | Mm, with a lock of your hair | 用你的一缕头发 |
[45:11] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[45:31] | Hey. | 都在啊 |
[45:33] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[45:37] | Can we, uh, go somewhere else? These lights are. | 能换个地方吗 这些灯 |
[45:41] | I could have a seizure | 我会癫痫发作的 |
[45:43] | We’re not going anywhere. -Fine. Very well | 我们哪也不去 -好 很好 |
[45:52] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[45:54] | Uh, we won’t be needing you, Kerry. You can… | 我们不需要你在场 凯莉 你可以… |
[45:56] | Oh, yeah. -Thank you | 是啊 -谢谢 |
[45:57] | This here is a… A family fuck-fuck, so. | 毕竟是家务事 所以… |
[46:03] | Ignore me. | 无视我吧 |
[46:04] | Okay, let’s get this figured out | 好吧 把事情说清楚 |
[46:06] | and then I can let you get back to your fun | 你们就可以继续玩了 |
[46:08] | Well, it might’ve been a wasted trip | 可能得让你白跑一趟了 |
[46:09] | Wanna give us a quick blast of ” New York, New York ” And fuck off? | 想给我们唱一首“纽约纽约”然后打道回府吗 |
[46:12] | Well, I… I wanted to say something | 我有话要说 |
[46:13] | Yeah? Reasons we should vote through the sale? | 是吗 想说服我们全票赞成出售吗 |
[46:16] | It’s… No surprises there | 意料之中 |
[46:17] | Unless you do it to the tune of ” The Girl From Ipanema.’ | 除非你用”伊帕内玛女孩”的调子唱出来 |
[46:20] | Well, um, it’s not that. I mean, um, uh, aside from this | 不是那件事… 除了那件事 |
[46:23] | um, I guess I.. | 我想 我… |
[46:27] | I guess I just… | 我想 我… |
[46:28] | I… I wanted you there a bit at my party | 其实 我有点想让你们 来参加我的派对的 |
[46:31] | Holy shit | 天啊 |
[46:34] | Did Dad just say a feeling? | 爸刚才说出了他的感受吗 |
[46:37] | Well, you know, I just.. | 你们知道的 我只是… |
[46:39] | I thought maybe it would be nice. | 我想这样对大家都好 |
[46:40] | Oh, fuck. Now… now, it’s all coming out. | 该死 现在… 气氛烘托到这儿了 |
[46:42] | Oh, my God, Mr. Melodrama over here | 天啊 戏剧大师飙演技了 |
[46:44] | It’s like a fucking telenovela | 好一出狗血肥皂剧 |
[46:45] | Come on, guys, he’s trying something | 拜托 兄弟们 他在示好 |
[46:47] | Look, you knew I wanted Pierce | 你们知道的 我早就 |
[46:51] | from way back. | 想收购皮尔斯了 |
[46:53] | And when I lost out. | 当我输了的时候 |
[46:56] | that was not a good feeling | 感觉很不好 |
[46:57] | Yeah, no shit. | 好吧 你少来了 |
[46:59] | We practically had to walk back from Albany | 我们几乎是从奥尔巴尼走回来的 |
[47:01] | Can we just… I’m sorry. Can we cut the shit? | 我们能不能…抱歉…我们能废话少说吗 |
[47:03] | It’s obvious why you’re here | 你的来意太明显了 |
[47:05] | Your father wanted to address the personal stuff | 你们的父亲想解决一些私事 |
[47:09] | and not just launch into the business | 不仅仅是想直接谈公事 |
[47:10] | Well, see, this isn’t personal, Dad | 你看 这不是私事 爸 |
[47:14] | Uh, this is a business decision. This is about the money. | 这是公事 跟钱有关 |
[47:19] | Look, you’re smart to ask about the money, you are. | 听着 你问钱的事是明智的 真的 |
[47:22] | But Mats son won’t go there | 但 马特森不会如你所愿 |
[47:26] | You haven’t been around this, but I’ve got done a good deal, | 你们没有经历过 但我是过来人 |
[47:28] | and you’ll get enough to do whatever you want | 你们会得到足够的钱 去做你们想做的事 |
[47:33] | I do ATN, you do Pierce. | 我经营泛美网科 你们经营皮尔斯 |
[47:35] | It’ll be a fresh start for all of us | 这对我们来说 都是一个新的开始 |
[47:37] | It’ll make things better, and it starts there. | 从现在开始 情况会越来越好 |
[47:40] | All you have to do is vote yes and support the deal | 你们只需要投赞成票 促成这桩交易 |
[47:48] | Do you know what he’s offering? | 你们明白 这意味着什么吗 |
[47:49] | You can separate the personal and the business, you can… | 这样 你们就可以把生意场 和家事分开 |
[47:52] | Hmm. Reset your dynamic as a family | 重新恢复你们作为家人的关系 |
[47:55] | Oh, super. | 那可太棒了 |
[47:56] | We gonna be just how we, like, we used to be | 这样我们就能回到以前那样 |
[47:59] | and… and… and go on summer va cay together | 在一起过暑假 |
[48:01] | and drive down Route One in an RV singing show tunes? | 像音乐剧里一样 开着车 唱着歌 去旅行吗 |
[48:04] | It may be more complicated than that. | 可能比那个要复杂一点 |
[48:07] | Yeah, I mean, I guess | 我知道 或许 |
[48:07] | you’re still in the honeymoon period | 你的蜜月还没度完 |
[48:09] | so… getting your own show on TV | 还要上电视播节目 |
[48:12] | Oh, are you not gonna be on TV now? No? | 难道你现在上不成电视了吗 真的吗 |
[48:15] | I’m sorry, is thATNot.. | 不好意思 难道不是… |
[48:17] | Has he fucked you on that? | 他不会出尔反尔了吧 |
[48:20] | That’ll happen, the fucking | 反悔是迟早的事 |
[48:22] | But congrats on losing your betrayal cherry | 不过 恭喜你也尝到这种背叛的滋味了 |
[48:24] | Enough. | 够了 |
[48:26] | I thought you’d be interested in an apology | 我以为 你们会想得到我的道歉 |
[48:28] | but that… that’s enough. -Wait, I’m sorry | 但是我受够了 -等等 不好意思 你说什么 |
[48:30] | An apology? We… we missed that. | 什么道歉 我们没听见啊 |
[48:32] | Look, I don’t do apologies. | 听着 我不是那种会道歉的人 |
[48:36] | but if it means so much to you.. | 但 要是 道歉对你们真那么重要的话… |
[48:40] | then sorry | 对不起 |
[48:50] | There’s nothing you could say to me now | 现在你说什么 |
[48:52] | that I would ever believe. | 我都不会信了 |
[48:53] | This deal push could be worth 100 mil to us, Dad | 重谈这桩交易能让我们多赚一亿 爸 |
[48:56] | How many sorry s do we get for that? | 有那么多钱 我们能买到多少道歉 |
[48:59] | Okay, to be clear… | 好吧 说白了… |
[49:00] | What are you actually sorry for, Dad? | 你到底是为了什么感到抱歉呢 爸 |
[49:03] | Well, I’m sorry | 这个嘛 首先 |
[49:04] | for the helicopter for a start | 直升机的事 我很抱歉 |
[49:06] | You guys, he’s sorry about the helicopter from today | 各位 他为今天不让我们上直升机的事道歉呢 |
[49:09] | Well, that’s the big one, I guess. | 我猜这是一桩大事了 |
[49:10] | Are we actually doing this, Dad? -Okay | 真的要说这些吗 爸 -好吧 |
[49:12] | Cause I think, you know.. | 因为要我说 你心知肚明 |
[49:15] | Seriously, what fucked all this was when.. | 我们走到今天这步 还要追潮至… |
[49:19] | -with Mom and Italy… -Yeah, okay | 在意大利跟妈一起的时候 -好吧 |
[49:22] | I’ve had certain thoughts about that | 我也想过这个 |
[49:25] | Look, with the best of intentions, | 听着 我的出发点是好的 |
[49:27] | I, uh, I got the structure of the holding company | 我掌握着控股公司的结构 |
[49:31] | the ownership structure of the, um, family trust | 还有家族信托的所有权结构 |
[49:34] | There is a lack of clarity and may be | 我可能没有说清楚 |
[49:37] | maybe you got certain impressions.. | 让你们产生了这样的一种印象 |
[49:38] | Amazing. You sure you’re not having that seizure? | 真“棒” 要不你现在癫痫发作吧 |
[49:40] | I mean, he is trying, right? And what you said | 他已经尽力了 不是吗 你们自己说的 |
[49:43] | you were interested in was an apology | 你们只是想要一个道歉 |
[49:46] | Okay, then. Anything else? | 好吧 还有别的吗 |
[49:54] | Come on, Dad. What are you sorry for? | 说啊 爸 你为什么感到抱歉 |
[49:56] | Sorry for fucking ignoring Connor | 抱歉 忽视了康纳的 |
[49:59] | his whole life? -Bit strong | 整个人生 -你说太重了 |
[50:01] | Hitting Rome when he was a kid? | 在小罗还是孩子的时候打他 |
[50:02] | Oh, no. I mean, everyone hit me. | 这没啥 所有人都打我 |
[50:04] | I’m fucking annoying | 我就是很招人烦 |
[50:05] | For having Connor’s mother locked up? | 抱歉把康纳的妈妈关起来 |
[50:07] | Can we not do a whole show trial here? | 能不能不要搞金牌调解员这一套 |
[50:10] | What about advising Tom on my divorce? | 那 给汤姆提供离婚建议这条呢 |
[50:12] | Yeah? I mean, that one… That took effort | 怎么样 说这个还有点用 |
[50:15] | That was above and beyond | 这可真是太过分了 |
[50:16] | Tom asked me for advice | 汤姆向我咨询建议 |
[50:18] | I recommended someone he could speak to | 我给他推荐了几个人 |
[50:21] | You weren’t around | 你当时又不在 |
[50:23] | If you’d been around, I would’ve offered you | 如果你在 我会给你 |
[50:26] | the same advice. | 同样的建议 |
[50:27] | But I can’t help you if you won’t see me. | 你又不见我 我要怎么帮你 |
[50:30] | Look, the bottom line is if we ask for more money. | 听着 简而言之 如果我们要价提高 |
[50:34] | Mats son walks. I know that. -No! You don’t know that! | 马特森就跑了 我是知道的 -不 你不知道 |
[50:38] | You don’t know him! | 你不懂这个人 |
[50:39] | You don’t fucking know everything | 你他妈不是什么都知道 |
[50:42] | Just’cause you say it doesn’t make it true. | 你这么说 不代表这就是真的 |
[50:44] | Everyone just fucking agrees with you and believes you | 每个人都赞同你 相信你 |
[50:47] | so it becomes true and then you can turn around | 你说的就成真了 然后你就到处炫耀 |
[50:49] | and say like, ” Oh, you see? See? I was right.” | 看到了吧 我就说我是对的 |
[50:53] | But that is not how it is. You’re a human fucking gaslight! | 但事情不是这样的 你就是个PUA大师 |
[51:03] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[51:11] | Look, I… I just want to get us all together. | 听着 我只是想咱们聚在一起 |
[51:17] | What you kids don’t realize, this is a good deal | 你们这些孩子不懂 这是一笔好买卖 |
[51:21] | The world likes it. It makes sense. | 全世界都赞同 这笔交易是有价值的 |
[51:24] | But deals have a habit of disappearing | 但到手的鸭子也是会飞走的 |
[51:27] | because pricks like Mats son get pissed off or snap. This.. | 马特森这种人 说变就变 说生气就生气 |
[51:33] | This is fucking real | 这都是真实会发生的 |
[51:38] | Okay, well, I think I can speak for everyone, can I? | 好吧 我可以代表大家说一句话吗 |
[51:41] | When I say, ” Go ask him for more money. | 找他再要点钱 |
[51:45] | But why? -Just good business sense. | 为什么呢 -商业意识 |
[51:48] | Gotta make our own pile | 要挣我们自己的钱 |
[51:49] | -Right, Dad? -Oh, come on! | 对不对 爸 -少来了 |
[51:51] | Yeah, I mean, it’s what my gut is telling me | 是啊 我的直觉就是这么跟我说的 |
[51:53] | and so I gotta listen to my gut. It’s… it’s all I got to go on. | 我必须听从我的内心 我只有靠这个才能继续下去 |
[51:56] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[52:02] | You’re such fucking dopes. You’re not serious figures. | 你们这群蠢货 根本不是干正事的人 |
[52:10] | I love you… | 我爱你们 |
[52:13] | but you are not… | 但你们真的.. |
[52:18] | serious people | 烂泥扶不上墙 |
[52:42] | Look at this prick. They should get out here. | 这傻逼 他们应该出来看看这里 |
[52:46] | Some cunt doing the tin cans for his supper | 还有傻女人 在给他热罐头当晚饭 |
[52:48] | take a sip of that medicine. | 里面全是添加剂 你敢尝吗 |
[52:52] | This city… The rats are as fat as skunks | 这座城市… 老鼠有臭鼬那么肥 |
[52:58] | They hardly care to run any more. | 它们见到人甚至都不跑了 |
[53:01] | I don’t know. I don’t fucking know. | 我不明白 我他妈真不明白 |
[53:05] | The meeting’s off | 会议取消 |
[53:08] | I need to see Mats son. It’ll be you, me | 我要去会会马特森 只要 你 我 |
[53:12] | Tom, Karl, Frank. | 汤姆 卡尔 弗兰克参加 |
[53:14] | But no Gerri. -Fine. | 不带格丽 -好的 |
[53:22] | So, how was it for you? Fucking Dad | 跟老爸对着干 感觉怎么样 |
[53:27] | Amazing, just over too soon. | 真爽 就是结束得太快了 |
[53:30] | I could’ve kept going | 我还能再继续下去呢 |
[53:33] | Rome, we’re kidding, man. Kidding | 小罗 我们开玩笑呢 都是玩笑 |
[53:35] | No, I know. It’s fine. It’s cool | 我知道 没关系 真有意思 |
[53:39] | Okay. I’m going home. | 我要回家了 |
[53:42] | Well, I’m sure she’ll be in touch, Con. | 我相信她肯定会联系你的 老康 |
[53:45] | You know what? It’s fine. | 你知道吗 其实没关系的 |
[53:48] | -Really? -Yeah. | 真的吗 -真的 |
[53:51] | The good thing about having a family | 身处在一个 不爱你的家庭里 的好处 |
[53:52] | that doesn’t love you is you learn to live without it | 就是 你能学会 没有爱要怎么生存下去 |
[53:54] | What? Con… | 你说什么啊 老康 |
[53:56] | You’re all chasing after Dad, saying. | 你们都追着老爸 跟他说 |
[53:59] | ” Love me, please love me. I need love. | 爱我吧 求你爱我 我需要爱 |
[54:02] | -I need attention.” -I think that’s the opposite | “我需要你的关注” -这跟刚刚发生的一切 |
[54:04] | of what just happened. -You’re needy love sponges | 恰恰相反吧 -你们都是对爱如肌似渴的海绵 |
[54:08] | And I’m a plant that grows on rocks | 而我 是长在岩石上 |
[54:09] | and lives off insects that die inside of me | 靠 死在我身上的昆虫 活下去的草 |
[54:12] | Jesus Christ, Con | 天哪 老康 |
[54:15] | If Will a doesn’t come back, that’s fine. | 威拉如果不回来也没关系 |
[54:18] | Because I don’t need love. It’s like a superpower. | 因为 我不需要爱 这是我的超能力 |
[54:23] | And if she comes back and doesn’t love me. | 如果她回来了 但是不爱我 |
[54:25] | that’s okay, too,’cause I don’t need it | 也无所谓 因为我不需要 |
[54:32] | Thanks for the party | 谢谢你们的派对 |
[54:36] | Yeah, you’re welcome. | 不用谢 |
[55:35] | Mark Raven head | 马克·雷文海德 |
[55:36] | and Jery d Mencken is coming up tomorrow night | 和杰瑞德·门肯 将在明晚亮相 |
[55:38] | It really is a must watch | 敬请期待 |
[55:40] | Hey, Dad. | 我来了 爸 |
[55:42] | Hey! Lookie, lookie here. Twin Cities Tessie. | 瞧瞧这是谁啊 明尼苏达小村夫 |
[55:45] | I thought I smelled dairy | 我就说 怎么闻到了奶味 |
[55:47] | So, um, that just felt a bit weird | 刚才的事儿 还挺尴尬的 |
[55:50] | and there was a lot going on, so.. | 一下子发生那么多事 |
[55:52] | Oh, we know what they’re like | 我们都知道 他们就那个样子 |
[55:56] | I’ve pushed the board meeting, I want you to come with me | 我推迟了董事会 我想让你明天跟我一起 |
[55:59] | and see Mats son tomorrow. I could use your help | 去见见马特森 你能帮上我的忙 |
[56:02] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[56:04] | Uh, I mean, it’s the wedding. Con’s wedding | 但是 明天老康的婚礼怎么办 |
[56:08] | Uh, but that feels… Yeah, let’s see. | 可这有点… 好吧 再说吧 |
[56:12] | Tom? | 汤姆 |
[56:14] | Yea h. I’ll give you a moment. -Thank you | 好 你们先聊 -谢谢 |
[56:16] | Okay, yeah, sure | 没事 |
[56:22] | Here. -Okay. | 给 -好 |
[56:32] | There’s a Night of the Long Knives coming. | 长刀之夜”历史事件正在酝酿之中 |
[56:36] | C yd’s to as t. I’m reinventing ATN | 希德没戏唱了 我要重塑泛美网科 |
[56:40] | I need a fire-breather | 我需要一个玩火的人 |
[56:42] | A ruthless fuck who’ll do whatever it takes. | 一个天不怕地不怕 不择手段的冒险家 |
[56:46] | -May be I should go. -You’re not Pierce. | 我该走了 -你跟皮尔斯八字不合 |
[56:55] | Smart people know what they are | 聪明人知道自己的身份 |
[57:00] | I mean, you really want me at A TN? | 你真的需要我帮你管泛美网科吗 |
[57:02] | More, Romulus. More. | 不只这个 罗慕路斯 不只 |
[57:07] | I need you. | 我需要你 |