时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | Thanks, Fikret. | 谢了 佛克雷特 |
[00:48] | Hey, Ken! Just wanted to be on hand to smooth and say welcome home. | 肯 我来处理杂务的 并且欢迎你回来 |
[00:52] | Who are they? -Additional manpower for the new role. | 他们是什么人? -你新职务需要的额外人力 |
[00:56] | Okay, welcome additional manpower. They can fuck off until I need them. | 欢迎 额外人力 叫他们滚 等我需要他们 |
[01:01] | I just want to show my face, check in with the grays, | 我只是来露个面 看看那些老家伙 |
[01:03] | and then get to the plane. | 然后上飞机 |
[01:04] | I’d rather have more time on the other end, okay? | 我想在另一边多花点时间 -好的 |
[01:06] | Maybe I g-et in early and fucking slip a Mickey in Matsson’s meatballs. | 也许我可以早点到 在马特森的肉丸里塞迷奸药 |
[01:11] | Okay, we’ll make sure the plane is ready to go. | 好 我们去确认飞机可以起飞了 |
[01:16] | Before takeoff, might be nice to get a shot of you and Roman, | 起飞前 我想拍一张 你和罗曼的合照 |
[01:19] | candid shot, stepping up, | 随兴的生活照 “往上爬” |
[01:21] | “CE-bros” is kind of the bad version. | “执行长兄弟” 是比较不好的版本 |
[01:24] | Shall we maybe not do the bad version? | 不要用不好的版本如何? |
[01:27] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[01:41] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:50] | Thank you. Got a knack for the theatrics. | 谢谢 你还蛮会炒热气氛的 |
[01:53] | What about one of these? | 来握个手如何? |
[01:55] | You get any sleep? -A little bit. | 你有没有睡? -睡了一点 |
[01:58] | Did you get the condolence assistance? | 你拿到吊唁品了吗? |
[02:00] | Yeah, what do you think? | 有 你说呢? |
[02:01] | Old guard loading us up with human listening devices? | 保守派的想派人来窃听我们? |
[02:05] | Look at you fucking chumps. This the Romey A team? | 看看你们这群天杀的傻瓜 这是罗曼的一军? |
[02:08] | This is the team. -What’s shaking? | 所以是怎样? |
[02:10] | You camp out overnight, I hear? | 你昨天睡在这里? |
[02:12] | I got here early, I’m just getting briefed. Should I get Shiv? | 对 我很早就到了 刚刚在听简报 要我叫小西来吗? |
[02:15] | Bastian, could you get Shiv, please? | 巴斯钦 可以叫小西来吗? |
[02:18] | Okay, so what’s bubbling? Short range top lines? | 现在是什么情况?说重点就好 |
[02:21] | Studio would like to schedule a call this morning, red flag. | 电影公司早上想跟你通电话 感觉不妙 |
[02:24] | We’re okaying “Kalispitron” reshoots, panicky vibes. | 我们同意重拍”卡利斯派特隆” 很多人都慌了 |
[02:27] | Second producer signed off on leave, citing mental collapse/overload. | 副制作人请假 理由是精神崩溃和不堪负荷 |
[02:32] | We okay it. We’re balls deep already. | 我们同意了?回不了头了? |
[02:34] | I think gotta keep spending. | 对 我想我们得继续烧钱 |
[02:36] | I will say no a lot and shout, obviously, initially, but yeah. | 我会常常说”不行” 而且一开始会大吼大叫 但是…对 |
[02:39] | And you got my email on Matsson angles, deal thoughts? | 你收到我对马特森 那笔交易看法的电邮了? |
[02:42] | Which one? You sent several. | 有 哪一封 你寄了好几封 |
[02:44] | The last one, ignore previous emails. | 最后一封 里面写”别管之前写的” |
[02:47] | Yeah, great, thanks for putting me through all that. | 好极了 谢谢你害我白费工夫 |
[02:49] | We’re good here, by the way, guys. You can all fuck off, yeah. | 各位 我们这里没事了 你们走吧 |
[02:52] | Don’t talk to my team, Hugo. -So, talk on the plane? | 雨果 有事找我的团队 -所以…上飞机再聊? |
[02:56] | Well, here we go. March of the Emperor Penguins. | 开始了 皇帝企鹅大纵走 |
[03:01] | Morning. -Morning. | 早安… |
[03:02] | Welcome back. -Thank you. | 欢迎回来 -谢谢 |
[03:05] | Congrats. -Nothing to celebrate, but… | 恭喜 -没什么好庆祝的 但… |
[03:07] | So what is this, you guys are reinterviewing for your jobs? | 所以这是在干吗?你们是重新来应征工作吗? |
[03:10] | No, just a check -in pre -Norway. | 不是 只是想去挪威之前 先了解状况 |
[03:12] | Okay, I think we did the check -in on the board call | 我们已经开过电话会议 后续又通了电话 |
[03:15] | and on the follow -up call and with your 33 000 emails. | 你还寄了三万三千封电邮 |
[03:19] | Well, just anything we can do to be helpful | 需要我们帮忙尽管说 |
[03:22] | in terms of like dry running the negotiation or… | 像是练习谈判或是… |
[03:26] | Okay, we trust you absolutely, now tell us every single word | “我们百分之百信任你们” |
[03:29] | you plan on saying to him. | “告诉我们 你们打算跟他说的每一个字” |
[03:31] | Look, we wanna knock this out of the park. | 听着 我们也想打一支全垒打 |
[03:33] | Squeeze an extra three, four dollars a share. | 每股加个三 四块 |
[03:35] | Rome and me. Shiv, on point here to advise and liaise. | 罗曼和我…还有小西在这里提供建议 和居中联络? |
[03:39] | Cool, yeah, did I miss the invite? What’s the conflab? | 酷啊 我没收到邀请吗?你们在讨论什么? |
[03:43] | Boomers versus zoomers? | 婴儿潮对抗Z世代? |
[03:45] | No, this is on schedule, Shiv. | 这不是事先安排好的会议 |
[03:48] | Mom and Dad just stopped by to make sure we have food in the fridge. | 爸爸妈妈只是来确保我们不会饿着 |
[03:50] | Okay, Matsson. He’s saying not to freak out. | 马特森问…他叫我们不要大惊小怪 |
[03:54] | What? -Freak out, why? | 什么 -大惊小怪 为什么? |
[03:56] | Why, is he wobbling? | 他又三心二意了? |
[03:58] | Did you all just get this? Do you have this? | 你们都收到了吗? |
[04:00] | They’re asking for everyone. They’re requesting us all in Norway, | 他们说所有人都要去 叫我们全部去挪威 |
[04:04] | plus division heads, bunch of EVPs. I’ve forwarded. | 加上所有部门负责人 还有执行副总裁 我转发了 |
[04:07] | He actually sent a list of names. | 他还真的寄了份名单来 |
[04:09] | So that’s sinister as fuck. -What is it, do we think? | 感觉很不妙 -我们有什么想法? |
[04:12] | Cultural compatibility check. -It’s early, but it is smart. | 确认文化相容性 -太早了吧 不过很聪明 |
[04:15] | But why check cultural compatibility if we haven’t done the deal? | 交易都还没有拍板定案 为什么就要确认文化相容性? |
[04:19] | I guess because we are probably doing the deal. | 因为我们可能会谈成交易? |
[04:22] | It’s positive. -Unless he’s looking for a way out. | 所以这是好事 -除非他在找反悔的台阶下 |
[04:25] | Yeah, or invite everyone | 对 或是把所有人都找去 |
[04:27] | so he doesn’t just have to deal with the B -roll brothers. | 免得要跟生活照兄弟打交道? |
[04:30] | Can I have a look at this list? | 我能看看吗 名单上有我吗? |
[04:31] | You should all have it, you’re on the list. | 可以 你们应该都有了 |
[04:33] | No, you didn’t send it to me. | 你没有传给我 |
[04:36] | What does it look like if we say no? We don’t play that weak. | 如果我们拒绝会怎样?我们不能示弱 |
[04:41] | I guess in the interest of doing the deal that we all want, | 我想为了促成这笔 大家都想做的交易 |
[04:44] | maybe we should play ball. | 也许我们应该配合 |
[04:48] | Yeah, no, great, great, good. | 对 好… |
[04:53] | Let’s go get the deal. Let’s bleed the Swede. | 咱们去谈成这笔交易吧 去让瑞典人荷包大失血 |
[06:27] | Sir, sir! | 先生… |
[06:33] | Whirlwind, huh? So why Norway, not Sweden? | 真是旋风式行程 为什么去挪威 而不是去瑞典? |
[06:37] | Annual retreat. Anyway, Norway, Sweden, what’s the difference? | 年度静修 挪威 瑞典其实差不多 |
[06:40] | All descended from the same rapists. | 都是同一批强暴犯的后代 |
[06:42] | Hello! -How are you? | 你好吗…? |
[06:45] | Well, excited to get a feel for Scandinavia and some hotties? | 要去斯堪的纳维亚和看辣妹 很兴奋吧? |
[06:51] | The hotties. | 辣妹? |
[06:52] | The arctic foxes, bit of Norwegian wood. | 对不对 去看北极狐 感受一下挪威硬木? |
[06:55] | Greg, show some respect. | 格雷格 放尊重点 |
[06:57] | It’s not a trip to the Guggenheim, Greg. | 格雷格 我们不是要去逛美术馆 |
[06:59] | It’s musical electric chairs. | 这是电椅大风吹 |
[07:01] | To see whether they like us after the acquisition. | 是要让他们评估一下 并购之后会不会喜欢我们 |
[07:04] | Find out who they like, everyone else, welcome to the lime pit. | 看看他们喜欢谁 至于其他人… 就等着被扫地出门吧 |
[07:09] | You’re on the other plane, by the way. | 对了 你坐另一架飞机 |
[07:10] | Yeah, I know, thanks, Hugo. | 对 我知道 谢了 雨果 |
[07:13] | But you’re not worried, right? | 但是你不担心吧? |
[07:15] | Me? No. | 我?你不会有事的 |
[07:17] | With the ATN carve out, I’m not worried about Matsson. | 泛美网科要分股 我担心的不是马特森 |
[07:20] | I’m worried about being whacked by the cast of Bugsy Malone over there. | 而是被那里的龙蛇小霸王干掉 |
[07:35] | You got a problem, Tom? -No. | 汤姆 有什么问题吗? -没有 |
[07:55] | You guys are seriously not concerned about this dad stuff? | 你们真的不担心爸的事? |
[07:58] | Cuz there’s been more. -Sorry, I have to focus. | 因为不止这些 -抱歉 我必须专心 |
[08:01] | Studio overages, “Kalispitron: Hibernation”. | 电影公司百废待兴 “卡利斯派特隆: 冬眠” |
[08:04] | 225 mil sunk cost. | 沉没成本是两亿两千五百万 |
[08:07] | Estimating about three weeks of reshoots, | 估计重拍要拍三个星期 |
[08:09] | which is like 25 mil plus CGI. | 得花两千五百万 再加电脑动画 |
[08:12] | It’s a fucking sleepy robot in a cave. How is that a quarter of a bill? | 不过就是个机器人在山洞里睡觉 怎么要花这么多钱? |
[08:17] | I’m just struck by the number of pieces that knife Dad | 我有点吓到了 居然有那么多篇报道在鞭尸爸爸 |
[08:22] | and imply that his children, particularly his younger sons, | 而且暗指他的孩子 尤其是两个小儿子 |
[08:25] | have been covering for him for quite some time. | 已经帮他掩饰了好久 |
[08:29] | Hugo? -Yeah? | 雨果 -什么事? |
[08:32] | If someone’s briefing anything against Dad, | 如果有人简报时说爸的坏话 |
[08:35] | we’ll fucking crucify them, okay? Ratfucker Sam, okay? | 就狠狠修理他们 好吗?下手不要客气 好吗? |
[08:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[08:41] | Rome, do you wanna do the Matsson dossier together for angles, yeah? | 罗曼 你整理一下马特森的资料 看要用什么切入点比较好 |
[08:45] | Let’s do it. | 好 就这么办 |
[08:48] | Yeah, I don’t actually care if you wanna burn Dad’s legacy… | 其实我并不在乎 你们是不是要毁掉爸爸的遗绪 |
[08:54] | Shiv, we’re trying to prep to get inside his head | 小西 我们正在做会前准备 |
[08:57] | to squeeze every nickel out of this fucking thing | 想要参透他的想法 挤出最后一毛钱 |
[09:01] | and keeping the numbers straight across five fucking divisions. | 还要核对五个部门的数据 这实在… |
[09:03] | Shiv, we’re death -wrestling with ogres. | 小西 我们正在跟食人魔打殊死战 |
[09:06] | You’re reading documents, is what you’re doing, Ken. | 肯 你们在看文件 |
[09:13] | You know one thing, if you want, just to mention it. | 有一件事 如果你要的话…我只是想让你知道 |
[09:16] | What? -We can cut Tom’s throat. | 什么事? -我们可以割断汤姆的脖子 |
[09:23] | Well… Yeah, how’s he doing? | 好啊 他的表现如何? |
[09:25] | I mean, he’s doing fine. | 很好 很不错 |
[09:27] | We thought in case that might be a nice thing for you. | 但我们想说这样做会让你开心 |
[09:32] | Well, thanks. It’s so nice of you to offer that. | 谢谢 你的提议好贴心 |
[09:38] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[09:39] | I’m up to my fucking eyeballs in investor conference shit, | 我在忙投资人会议的事 |
[09:41] | so I should speak to Gerri. | 我得去找格丽或… |
[09:49] | I don’t know, guys, I would say there’s a lot to admire. | 我也不知道 各位 我觉得值得佩服的事很多 |
[09:53] | Yeah, did you see? | 是吗 你看到了吗? |
[09:55] | Their deputy of comms is a ski jumper, ex -Winter Olympian. | 他们的副媒体主任 是跳台滑雪选手 还参加过冬季奥运会 |
[10:00] | Yeah, I saw. -A ski jumper? | 我看到了 -跳台滑雪选手? |
[10:03] | You can hardly stand up. You’re fucked. | 你连站起来都有困难 你惨了 |
[10:05] | Fullbrights coming out of their ass. NASDAQ master race. | 他们个个都是领奖学金的 那斯达克优等民族 |
[10:10] | They’re just a bunch of really impressive, very serious young people. | 是一群很了不起 很认真的年轻人 |
[10:15] | Did you see what happened when they acquired the video game publisher? | 你看到他们收购那家 电玩发行商之后怎么样了吗? |
[10:18] | Less than 10% retention. | 留下来的人不到一成 |
[10:19] | They went through the place like fire ants. | 他们像蚂蚁雄兵般地 横扫那个地方 |
[10:21] | Incredibly meritocratic. | 全然的精英领导风格 |
[10:23] | Insular, weird, brutal motherfuckers and we’re dead. | 心胸狭隘 怪异 残忍的混账 我们死定了 |
[10:27] | Hey, come on guys, listen. | 别这样 你们听我说 |
[10:29] | Sure, they’re young and they’re fit, but they’re European. | 没错 他们是年轻 精实 但他们是欧洲人 |
[10:34] | They’re soft. | 他们很软弱 |
[10:36] | Hammocked in their social security safety nets. | 被社会福利安全网呵护着 |
[10:39] | Sick on vacation mania, and free healthcare. | 度假度到发神经 还有免费的医疗 |
[10:41] | They may think they’re Vikings, but we’ve been raised by wolves. | 他们也许自以为是维京人 但我们是被狼养大的孩子 |
[10:44] | Exposed to a pathogen that goes by the name Logan Roy. | 长期接触一种 叫做洛根罗伊的病原体 |
[10:48] | And they have no idea what’s coming to them, okay? | 他们完全不知道我们的厉害 好吗? |
[10:57] | We’re snakes on a plane. | 我们是飞机上的蛇 |
[11:08] | You guys clock that he’s a movie guy? | 你们知道他是电影人吧? |
[11:11] | We might need a line in case he queries the fucking cash incinerator | 我们需要一句说词 免得他问起现在正在烧钱的 |
[11:15] | that the studio is right now. | 电影公司 |
[11:16] | Belt’s so fucking tight. It’s like strangling me. | 这该死的安全带好紧 快把我勒死了 |
[11:24] | You nervous, Ken? | 肯 你紧张吗? |
[11:29] | No, he’s just some guy. | 不紧张 他只是个普通人 |
[11:32] | The Iceman. | 冰人出动了 |
[11:34] | I don’t know, maybe a little anxious about the deal, sure. | 我不知道 也许交易的事 让我有点焦虑 没错 |
[11:40] | All right, you’re good. | 你没事 你很稳 |
[11:41] | Just, you know, fucking every dollar you squeeze makes us stronger | 不过你每多挤出一块钱 |
[11:45] | for when we do Pierce -ATN, yeah? | 我们经营皮尔斯泛美网科时 就更强势一点 |
[12:05] | Let’s see how it goes. | 可能有点潮湿 但我们就看情形吧 |
[12:07] | I’m looking forward to meeting your winter Olympian. | 期待跟冬奥选手见面吗? |
[12:10] | Andreas Bloc? The guy blew a seven point lead | 安德瑞斯布洛克?他在索契领先七分 |
[12:13] | at the Sochi Winter Games. He’s a possible choker. | 还输了 他可能会紧张到失常 雷 |
[12:16] | Possible choker! | 紧张到失常 |
[12:19] | Where should we go? | 要往哪边走? |
[12:21] | Which way to Chairman Matsson’s re -education camp? | 马特森主席的再教育营在哪里? |
[12:23] | Take a seat, it’s next stop. We’re about to leave. | 请坐 是下一站 我们快出发了 |
[12:26] | Two more bags coming. | 还要等两件行李 |
[12:36] | Shiv, pretty nice, huh? | 小西 很不错吧? |
[13:16] | I already got fucking mud on my sneaks. | 我的鞋子已经脏了 |
[13:19] | Nice. -You like the merch? | 真不错 -你喜欢那些商品吗? |
[13:22] | I’m gonna jerk off over it while staring at you. | 喜欢 我一边盯着你 一边对着商品打手枪 |
[13:25] | You like that, you little bitch? I see you. | 喜欢吗 你这个小婊子?我看到你了 |
[13:29] | Look out your window. -Is that you? | 看窗外 -那是你吗? |
[13:31] | Yeah, of course that’s me, the handsome one. | 当然是我 比较英俊的那个 |
[13:34] | Is yours small? Mine is fucking small. | 你的小吗?我的好小 |
[13:38] | When a bear shits in the woods, it uses one of these, I think. | 我觉得熊在森林里拉屎的时候 会用这个 |
[13:43] | Yeah. Let me call you back. -Yeah, great. | 什么事 我再打给你 -好 |
[13:45] | So divisional heads, etc. are offered brunch | 他们邀请部门主管去吃早午餐 |
[13:48] | and Matsson’s invited the negotiating team up top | 马特森要谈判团队的高层讨论 |
[13:53] | to get into it and they’ll escort us if you want. | 你要的话他们会送我们上去 |
[13:55] | Yeah. -Okay. | 好 -明白 |
[14:14] | Hey, you wanna walk the deck once more, talk the angles, | 要再讨论一次档案吗?看看用哪个切入点 |
[14:18] | the foreseeable unforeseens? | 还有可预见及不可预见的情况 |
[14:20] | No, we’re good. Good on the plan. | 不用了 我们没问题 计划没问题了 |
[14:24] | Well, yeah, everyone has a plan until they get punched in the mouth. | 对 “每个人都有计划 直到嘴巴被人打了一拳” |
[14:27] | But I might just add, I’ve seen guys going in, | 但是我…请容我补充一句 我看过有人一进去 |
[14:33] | playing hardball and then not being able to row back. | 姿态就摆得很高 但后来骑虎难下 |
[14:38] | Your dad, often, he would just start with a joke, | 告诉你们 你们的爸爸 常常用笑话开场 |
[14:43] | just to establish that no matter how tough things are… | 表示不管场面有多僵… |
[14:46] | That’s the whole thing, right? | 这个数字没错吧? |
[14:49] | Bringing an offer lower than 144, net result unhappiness. | 开价低于144 最终结果是不开心 |
[14:53] | Over 144, net result happiness. | 开价高于144 最终结果是开心 |
[14:56] | Increasing exponentially with each additional dollar | 对 每多一块 开心程度就大幅增加 |
[14:59] | until such time as Karl creams his pants | 直到卡尔拿到黄金降落伞时 |
[15:01] | while dropping into his golden parachute. | 爽到升天 |
[15:03] | Aiming for 147, hoping for 148, | 目标是147 但希望可以拿到148 |
[15:06] | but with everything, would settle for 145, 146. | 但有鉴于目前的况 145到146也能接受 |
[15:10] | Right? That’s the whole of the game? | 大概就是这样吧? |
[15:12] | Rome. -Hey, Con. | 罗曼? -康 |
[15:13] | I’m at Frank E. Campbell. -Yeah, now it’s not a good time. | 我在弗兰克坎贝尔葬仪社 -我现在不方便讲电话 |
[15:16] | Look, are you guys okay to talk? | 你们可以讲一下电话吗? |
[15:20] | Because Marcia’s been in. | 因为…玛西娅来过 |
[15:24] | And she’s talking about putting him in a kilt, | 她说要让他穿苏格兰裙 |
[15:27] | like a fucking Bay City roller. | 活像是湾市狂飙者合唱团的成员 |
[15:30] | What? | 什么? |
[15:32] | It’s Con. Marcia’s been in, and they’re talking about dad with a kilt. | 是康打来的 玛西娅去过葬仪社 说要让爸穿苏格兰裙 |
[15:36] | What? -Yeah. | 什么? -对啊 |
[15:39] | Can he just fucking figure it out? Is it just drama? | 他不能自己搞定吗?感觉这只是在没事找事 |
[15:43] | Yeah, yeah. I heard that, Ken. | 对…我听到了 肯 |
[15:45] | I got a pretty full plate here. | 我现在也很忙 |
[15:47] | I just had to cancel on a room full of working class whites in Cleveland. | 我刚取消了 跟克兰夫兰劳工阶级白人的活动 |
[15:51] | So look, I am genuinely concerned | 听着 我是真的很担心 |
[15:54] | that he will look odd and I’ll be blamed. | 他看起来会很可笑 而且大家会怪我 |
[15:56] | Con, we appreciate you holding it down for us, | 康 谢谢你帮我们坐镇 |
[16:01] | but what do you need from us? | 你要我们怎么帮你? |
[16:04] | Carte blanche. | 放手让我去做 |
[16:05] | If I go in the embalming room and start throwing my weight around, | 如果我要去防腐室发号施令 |
[16:11] | I’m gonna need to make some asks, but I don’t wanna get blamed. | 必须提出一些要求 但我不想之后被你们骂 |
[16:15] | Sure, okay, Con, carte blanche, you’re empowered. | 别让他们逼你… -好 让你全权负责 |
[16:17] | No recriminations. | 我们绝对不会怪你 |
[16:21] | If you want, send photos or whatever. | 你要的话 可以传照片来 |
[16:24] | Send photos? He’s not taking him to the fucking beach. | 不要…传什么照片?又不是去海边玩 |
[16:27] | Don’t send photos. Okay, bye, bye! | 不要传照片来 好 再见… |
[16:32] | Can I have a waffle, please? | 可以给我松饼吗? |
[16:35] | Looks good. | 看起来好好吃 |
[16:36] | Serious Scandi spread here. Thank you so much. | 对 正宗的北欧自助餐 太感谢你了 |
[16:44] | Ambush, he took the bait, fattened for the kill. | 突袭 你上钩了 他们要把你养肥了再杀 |
[16:47] | Hi. -Good luck, everybody. | 祝你们好运 -谢谢 |
[16:50] | Hello. -How you doing? | 你好吗? -大家好 |
[16:51] | Hey, gang! -Hi there. | 你好 -你好 |
[16:53] | Hi, morning! -How you doing? | 早安 -你好吗? |
[16:55] | Ebba? Good afternoon! Comms and public affairs. | 艾芭? 午安 媒体公关部 |
[16:59] | Karolina. -Yes, exactly. | 卡洛丽娜 -没错 |
[17:01] | You look well, very refreshed. | 你看起来很好 神采奕奕 |
[17:05] | Hi, Tom. | 你好 我是汤姆 |
[17:08] | Oskar? I’m Tom. | 奥斯卡古强生吗 我是汤姆 -我是 |
[17:10] | Tom, Tom of Siobhan? | 汤姆…希柏婉的汤姆? |
[17:12] | Yeah… And ATN. | 对…还有泛美网科 |
[17:15] | So I’m not really part of this whole situation. | 所以我跟这件事其实没有关系 |
[17:19] | And yeah, if you want a little guide of our forest, | 若你想找人带你参观我们的森林 |
[17:24] | the mighty oaks of Waystar and the deadwood, just give me a nod. | 也就是韦斯达 就…随时吩咐 |
[17:28] | Okay? -You’re the guy? | 好 -找你就对了? |
[17:30] | I’m the guy. All right, good to see you. | 找我就对了 好 很高兴见到你 |
[17:36] | Easy, buddy. Leave some for us. | 冷静点 兄弟 留一点给我们 |
[17:39] | Would you like some? I’m happy to share. | 你要吗 我可以跟你分 |
[17:41] | I metabolize fast because I’m dynamic. | 我…我代谢很快 因为我很有活力 |
[17:48] | Andreas! Hey, man. | 安德瑞斯 你好 |
[17:51] | They tell me that you nearly got a bronze at Sochi. | 他们说你在索契差点拿到铜牌 |
[17:57] | Another lifetime, you know. | 那是上辈子的事了 |
[17:59] | Oh, man! | 是啊 |
[18:01] | That’s almost huge, man, you know? | 你差点就成名了 |
[18:04] | Those darn tenths of a second, huh? | 就差十分之一秒 |
[18:14] | That guy’s a dick. | 那家伙是个混球 |
[18:16] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:18] | Hey, hey, there he is. | 他来了 |
[18:21] | Wow, look at you all. Rolling deep, huh? | 瞧瞧你们 精锐尽出 |
[18:25] | Rock Steady Crew. What’s up? | 磐石阵容啊 还好吗? |
[18:28] | Hey. You made it. | 你来了 -是啊 |
[18:31] | Hey, bro. -What the fuck are you doing here? | 兄弟 -你来干吗? |
[18:34] | Keen to get into it. -Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 想赶快来讨论 -对… |
[18:37] | I’m not sure, what do we do here? | 我该怎么办? |
[18:39] | Am I gonna get a lawsuit if I hug you or? | 我抱你的话会挨告吗? |
[18:40] | Maybe, wanna find out? | 有可能 想知道吗? |
[18:44] | Okay. | 好哦 |
[18:47] | Wow, you brought the whole gang, huh ? | 你把所有人都带来了 |
[18:50] | Outmaneuvered me. | 智高我一筹 |
[18:53] | I’m solo, baby. | 我可是单枪匹马 |
[18:55] | Are you guys scared to come talk without the village elders? | 你们没带村中的长老 就不敢跟我谈吗? |
[18:58] | No. | 没有啊 -没有… |
[19:00] | We don’t wanna outman you, bro. | 这不是人海战术 兄弟 |
[19:03] | I’m just kidding. -Let’s talk. | 开玩笑的 -来谈吧 |
[19:05] | But seriously… -Just us. | 我是说真的… -来谈吧 |
[19:06] | Let’s chat. -If you want… | 那就谈吧 -你要的话 你… |
[19:11] | Fuck him and his dude -bluff. | 他和他满口的兄弟之词 都可以去死 |
[19:22] | I know it’s not ideal. | 我知道这样并不理想 |
[19:25] | Yeah, well, felt like our dad died yesterday. | 是啊 又不是说 我们的父亲昨天才过世 |
[19:28] | It was a couple of days ago, so… | 已经过了两天 所以… |
[19:30] | At least you didn’t find him yourself, BMW still running. | 至少你不是在还没熄火的 宝马车上发现他的 |
[19:35] | That shit can be traumatic. -Right, sure, sure. | 因为那会让你心灵受创 -对啊 那当然… |
[19:42] | No sorries for Lukas? | 不同情路卡斯吗? |
[19:44] | No, sure. I’m sorry. Sorry, man. | 当然 我很遗憾 很遗憾 兄弟 |
[19:47] | It’s not a competition. | 这不是比赛 |
[19:48] | Saw that your little kicky ball team, they won a thing. | 你的足球队好像赢了 |
[19:53] | They did a win or something. Congrats on that. | 你的足球队好像赢了 恭喜 |
[19:55] | Yeah, yeah, thank you. Good dossier. | 对…谢谢 资料收集得很齐全 -对 |
[19:58] | You wanna know what I have on you? | 想知道我有哪些你的资料吗? |
[20:00] | Yeah. | 想 |
[20:02] | So, do you wanna… -Also, in terms of… | 你要不要… -说到时间表… |
[20:08] | Relax, guys. It’s just me, we can talk. | 你们放轻松点 这里就我一个人 随兴谈吧 |
[20:11] | All right? -Okay. | 好 -好吗? |
[20:16] | So what the fuck is this place? | 这是什么鬼地方 这是哪里? |
[20:18] | Like the fucking 50K wedding mill for lawyers’ daughters? | 律师女儿花五万元 就能请喜酒的婚宴中心? |
[20:22] | Bridal shots by the window? | 在窗前拍婚纱照? |
[20:24] | I know, it’s kind of bullshit, but it’s also cool. | 我知道 这里有点夸张 但也是…有人会觉得很酷 |
[20:29] | I don’t give a fuck, honestly. But can we get into it? | 我是懒得去管啦 但我… 我们可以切入正题吗? |
[20:32] | I feel like I wanna say shit. Do you want me to wait? | 我有话想说… 可以切入正题吗 还是要等等? |
[20:35] | Yeah, yeah, let’s get into it. | 谈正事吧 |
[20:38] | We’ve come to say that we like your offer. | 我们是来说我们很满意你的出价 |
[20:42] | But we don’t as yet think it reflects the full valuation | 但觉得这个价钱不能充分反映出 |
[20:45] | of the potential of what you’re purchasing. | 你购买物件的潜力估价 |
[20:48] | Okay. | 好 |
[20:50] | And your stock dropped 20% on Friday? | 你们的股价…周五跌百分之二十? |
[20:54] | And regained 10 Monday. -Okay. | 周一又回升了百分之十 |
[20:57] | Logan was never gonna be part of the company going forward. | 洛根本来就不会参与 未来的公司营运 |
[21:00] | On a business sense, his absence is not relevant. | 从生意的角度来看 有没有他都无所谓 |
[21:03] | Our key growth drivers are unaffected by our father’s passing. | 我们的关键成长因素 没有受到家父过世的影响 |
[21:07] | The dip is the dip. | 股价下跌没什么值得担心的 |
[21:08] | But I still feel like I’m going to the checkout during the sale | 但我还是觉得像是 |
[21:12] | and getting asked to pay more. | 买东西结账时被多要钱 |
[21:13] | Well, Lukas, if you were willing to pay 144 last week, | 如果你上周愿意出144 |
[21:17] | shareholders won’t like… | 股东不会想让你… |
[21:19] | Can I interrupt you right there? | 我可以打个岔吗? |
[21:20] | I’d rather you didn’t, but you already did, so… | 我希望你别打岔 但你都开口了 就说吧 |
[21:24] | I would like to propose an offer. | 我有个提议 |
[21:30] | I wanna buy your entire operation | 我想买下你们整个企业 |
[21:33] | for the price of one… | 出价…一… |
[21:41] | … single dollar. | 一块钱 |
[21:49] | I’m kidding. -That’s really good. | 开玩笑的 -真的很好笑 |
[21:52] | That’s funny. One single dollar. | 真好笑 一块钱 |
[21:54] | Sorry. Your face… | 抱歉 兄弟…你的表情… |
[22:00] | But I do want ATN though. | 但我真的很想买泛美网科 |
[22:03] | Well, no, ATN’s off the table, Dad carved it out. | 不行 泛美网科不卖 我爸已经把泛美网科分出来了 |
[22:06] | Yeah, I’m not sure it makes sense and I want it back in. | 我觉得这样不合理 我要把泛美网科加回去 |
[22:09] | Why? -Why? | 为什么? -为什么? |
[22:11] | Why? | 为什么呢? |
[22:17] | I feel like I don’t have to say why, do I? | 我觉得我不用解释原因吧? |
[22:20] | It’s the original deal. We have the shape. | 这是最原始的交易条件 我们已经有雏型了 |
[22:25] | This can be fast, you can get the sugar that you came looking for. | 很快就能搞定 你们也能得到你们想要的甜头 |
[22:31] | The price is what? -I don’t think we’re at price. | 价钱呢? -我们还没到谈价钱的程度 |
[22:33] | Like 187 per share. | 一股187 |
[22:36] | 50/50 cash -stock for the whole thing. | 全买的话 一半现金 一半换股 |
[22:53] | Are you gonna tell me what you think? | 要不要说说你们的想法? |
[22:56] | Yeah, yeah, sure. | 好啊 当然… |
[22:59] | All right, maybe you guys haven’t done this before, | 也许这是你们的第一次 |
[23:01] | but how it usually works is, I say something | 通常是我说几句 |
[23:05] | and then you say something. | 你们再说几句 |
[23:06] | Cuz if you don’t say anything… -Can I interrupt you and say fuck off? | 因为如果你们不开口… -我可以打个岔叫你去死吗? |
[23:11] | Thanks for the pro tip. | 谢谢你的专业建议 |
[23:12] | We weren’t expecting that, | 只是你让我们有点措手不及 |
[23:15] | and I’m not sure that that works. | 我不确定这样可行 |
[23:17] | It works. | 可行的 |
[23:19] | Okay, yeah, well, we’re not sure that it does work. | 是啦 我们不确定可行 |
[23:24] | It works. | 可行的 |
[23:28] | Do you maybe wanna check in with the boiled eggs out there? | 要不要问问外面那些白煮蛋? |
[23:33] | Well, yeah, this is a material change, we need to… | 要 这是很重大的变化 我们必须… |
[23:36] | Of course, of course, all that. 100%. | 当然 没问题 应该的 |
[23:40] | But do you like it? | 但你们喜欢这个提议吗? |
[23:43] | Just between us. | 我们私下说 |
[23:46] | You like it a little bit, don’t you? | 你有一点点喜欢吧 对不对? |
[23:49] | There’s something there. | 我的提议有几分道理 对吧? |
[23:51] | You don’t have to answer, but maybe an indication? | 你不用回答 但是… 也许可以表示一下? |
[23:58] | Bit of bubbles? | 要不要喝点香槟? |
[23:59] | I think we’re just gonna take a beat, actually. | 我们需要休息一下 |
[24:02] | We’re just gonna, yeah. | 就…好吗? |
[24:05] | We’ll talk later. -Yeah. | 待会儿再聊 -对 |
[24:07] | Okay? | 好吗? |
[24:20] | So fucking eager. | 他们好热切 |
[24:23] | We say, yeah? -Yeah, we say. | 要跟他们说吧? -对 跟他们说 |
[24:26] | Hi, so the offer is 187, | 他开价187 |
[24:31] | but he wants ATN. | 但是他要泛美网科 |
[24:33] | He’s right there. | 他…他就在那里 -各一半 |
[24:35] | Okay, well, why don’t you tuck your boner away, Karl? | 卡尔 拜托 别这么兴奋 |
[24:38] | But he wants the deal? -Yeah, he wants the deal. | 但是他想跟我们交易? -对 他想跟我们交易 |
[24:42] | And I think he knows ATN is an emotive issue, | 而且我想他也知道 泛美网科是个很情绪化的议题 |
[24:44] | and he’s being a fucking asshole. | 他现在只是在耍混账 |
[24:46] | Sure, sure, sure, but excellent news, gents. | 没错…但这是天大的好消息 |
[24:51] | Excellent. -You effectively achieved a bump. | 天大的好消息 -你们真的让他抬高价钱了 |
[24:54] | Yeah, we did amazing, we’re amazing people. | 对 我们表现超好 我们是高手 |
[24:56] | So we take it to the board. | 所以要跟董事会说? |
[24:58] | Well, first we have to run through it and make sure it works. | 对 但首先要跑一遍 确定可行 |
[25:01] | Where’s Shiv? -She went back down. | 小西呢? -她回楼下去了 |
[25:04] | Okay. We will talk to her too. | 我们也得跟她谈谈 -对 |
[25:07] | Let’s go do that. | 我们去找她吧 |
[25:10] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[25:12] | You think he’s just trying to fuck with us? | 他是不是在耍我们? |
[25:14] | He actually wants ATN or is this a move | 他真的要泛美网科?还是要用这个办法 |
[25:16] | so that we have to subtract and he goes low? | 逼我们降价? |
[25:19] | Who cares, what do we want? | 谁在乎 重点是我们要什么? |
[25:21] | Well, we want to keep it, right? | 我们想留着泛美网科 对吧? |
[25:23] | We do dad’s deal, keep ATN, we add PGN, | 我们完成爸爸的交易 留下泛美网科 加入PGN |
[25:27] | and you, me, and Shiv, you know, the Three Fuckateers. | 你 我和小西是三贱客 |
[25:32] | So I just got a bad rumor in my ears. | 我听到一个很糟的谣言 -什么谣言? |
[25:35] | Apparently ATN has an open line to Jeryd Mencken’s campaign team | 显然泛美网科跟杰瑞德孟肯阵营间 开了一条热线 |
[25:38] | and they’re just dialed in on editorial morning conference. | 早晨编辑会议 他们就直接拨进来了 |
[25:42] | Did you know that? | 你们知道这件事吗? |
[25:44] | I did not know that. | 我不知道 |
[25:46] | Rome, if this comes out, this blows any credibility. | 罗曼 如果传出去的话 可信度会荡然无存 |
[25:50] | Yep. -It’s not okay. | 对 -这样不行 |
[25:51] | Yeah. -Rome. | 对 -罗曼 |
[25:53] | Yeah, I don’t know, fucking Cyd. Cyd is in operational charge. | 我不知道 是希蒂搞出来的吧?希蒂负责营运 |
[25:56] | It’s a mutual back scratch. -Even Dad had a line. | 应该是鱼帮水 水帮鱼 -罗曼 连爸都有底线 |
[25:59] | Look, Shiv, we should get into that. | 听着 小西 这件事要好好谈谈 |
[26:03] | It’s not okay. | 这样确实不可以 |
[26:08] | But we do need to focus. | 但是我们不能失焦 |
[26:10] | Big picture, we should discuss what do we think on ATN folded back in. | 看大格局 我们对卖泛美网科有什么想法? |
[26:16] | ATN back in? | 卖泛美网科? -对 |
[26:18] | Fuck, well then yeah, sure, fine, get rid of it. | 要死了 那…好 没问题 赶紧卖了 |
[26:21] | It’s a toxic asset. | 这是有毒资产 |
[26:22] | It’s also Dad’s pride and joy he died trying to keep. | 也是爸的宝贝 他为了保住泛美网科连命都没了 |
[26:25] | Let’s just keep one of his old sweaters, less racist. | 那咱们保留一件他的旧毛衣 比较没有种族歧视 |
[26:28] | You know, there’s leverage in not looking too thirsty. | 看起来不要太饥渴比较有优势 -对 |
[26:31] | He needs to know that if there’s no deal, we’re good, we survive, thrive. | 他必须知道如果交易告吹 我们还是可以活得很好 |
[26:35] | But do we? Can we? | 但我们真的能活得很好吗? |
[26:37] | Well, Ken and I have been doing a pretty good job. | 肯和我做得很不错 |
[26:40] | In the last 24 hours. | 过去这24小时吗? |
[26:41] | Price is stabilized, markets seem to like us. | 股价回稳了 市场似乎很喜欢我们 |
[26:44] | Yeah, the markets like that you’re selling to Matsson. | 市场喜欢的是你们跟马特森的交易 |
[26:47] | Well, Dad wanted to keep ATN. | 爸想留下泛美网科 |
[26:49] | Yeah, but he also wanted to poison Brezhnev | 对 但他也想毒死布里兹涅夫 |
[26:51] | and hang Mandela, doesn’t mean he’s always right. | 吊死曼德拉 这不表示他永远是对的 |
[26:55] | I think that overall, he wanted the deal, so… | 我想整体而言 他想做成这笔交易 所以… |
[26:58] | Well, we don’t know. We can’t navigate by Dad maps. | 这我们无法确定 我们也不能一直遵循爸的做法 |
[27:01] | He’s not here. -I know he’s not here. | 他已经不在了 -我知道他不在了 |
[27:03] | I have a giant hole in my heart and a 24 hour migraine. | 我心里破了个大洞 头也痛了24个小时 |
[27:07] | I’m just saying, I don’t think we know | 我只是说我们不知道… |
[27:09] | would he have done the deal, would he not have done the deal? | 他会做这笔交易吗?还是会决定放手?我们是真的不知道 |
[27:12] | You know what? Whatever. Let’s get the deal done. | 这样吧 就卖吧 我完全不在乎 怎样都好 完成交易吧 |
[27:27] | Okay, so we need to play this very delicately. | 我们的手法必须细腻 |
[27:31] | Laid before you is a chess board, so every move is crucial. | 我们面对了一盘棋局 每一步都很关键 |
[27:34] | So what have you got? | 你知道什么? |
[27:37] | Matsson, pretty cold. | 马特森? -很冷血 |
[27:40] | When he’s fucking randos, he does noise cancelling headphones. | 他还是路人甲的时候 是做降噪耳机的 |
[27:45] | Podcasts. | 播客 |
[27:47] | He just lies back, cans on, watches them slide the bean pole. | 他就只要躺平 戴上耳机 看好戏就好 |
[27:52] | Okay. Well, I’m not sure how I’m gonna use that to my advantage. | 我不知道要怎么利用这一点 |
[27:56] | And what about in terms of the cage fighting? | 有没有跟铁笼赛有关的信息? |
[27:58] | So some say Ebba, some say Oskar. | 对 有人说格杀名单在艾芭手上 也有人说是奥斯卡 |
[28:03] | In terms of who’s keeping the kill list. | 对 有人说格杀名单在艾芭手上 也有人说是奥斯卡 |
[28:05] | So there is a kill list? | 所以有格杀名单? |
[28:07] | I have it on good authority. There’s a kill list, yeah. | 对 消息来源很可靠 有一份格杀名单 |
[28:10] | Like, eight, nine names. It’s evolving. | 上面有八 九个名字 还没定案 |
[28:14] | Okay, I’m going in. Fuck it. I need profile. | 不管了 我直接杀过去 我需要做分析 |
[28:17] | But keep your eyes out, okay? | 眼睛睁大点 好吗? |
[28:18] | If I need a pawn sacrifice, I’m gonna give you the eyes. Okay? | 如果需要被牺牲的小卒 我会给你使眼色 |
[28:32] | Can I take a beer, please? | 请给我一瓶啤酒 谢谢 |
[28:33] | The bankers will give the number yellow light, | 银行家会对这个数字亮黄灯 |
[28:36] | so that gives us room for maneuvers. | 所以我们有操作的空间 |
[28:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[28:41] | What’s up? What’s the counter? | 还好吗 他还了什么价? |
[28:45] | What? | 什么? |
[28:46] | Just saying, in case you guys wanna sling some ideas around. | 我只是想说…若你们需要人一起脑力激荡的话 |
[28:51] | Just within the safety of the quad. | 四人组讨论比较安全 |
[28:57] | The quad? -Yeah, the quad squad. | 四人组? -对 四人精英小组 |
[28:59] | The Roy Patrol, the old team, the family. | 罗伊巡逻队 原班人马 该死的…”家族” |
[29:06] | The fuck? Yeah, maybe you could get me a coffee or something. | 搞什么鬼?你可以去帮我拿杯咖啡 |
[29:18] | Hey. Mind if I perch? | 我可以坐这里吗 |
[29:21] | Sure, no problem. | 当然可以 |
[29:23] | Lukas, you remember we laughed. We were at Sun Valley. | 路卡斯 你记得我们在太阳谷 |
[29:26] | We were mocking Sundar’s cargo shorts, the creases. | 取笑桑德尔短裤的折痕吗? |
[29:37] | Okay. Yeah. | 好 对 -对 |
[29:40] | Well, we were just discussing… Is France gonna make it? | 我们在讨论法国能不能过这一关 |
[29:46] | Sorry, in terms of… | 抱歉 过哪一关? |
[29:50] | As in like, will France make it? | 就是说法国能不能过关? |
[29:52] | Birth rate, youth unemployment, sclerotic state, | 出生率 年轻人失业 僵化的现状 |
[29:56] | fucking angry Arabs, all that. | 愤怒的阿拉伯人等等的 |
[29:59] | Will they make it or will they pull a Greece? | 他们能过关吗?还是会像希腊一样? |
[30:02] | Well, I think what you need to know about, | 我想各位必须知道的是 |
[30:04] | from a US news perspective, is that we really don’t give a fuck. | 从美国新闻的观点来看…我们真的是完全不在乎 |
[30:11] | US is late imperial and we don’t know. | 美国是晚期帝国 所以我们不知道 |
[30:15] | Because we don’t really wanna know. | 因为我们不是很想知道 |
[30:17] | We have our own Paris and when it burns, we’ll build another. | 我们有我们自己的巴黎 如果烧掉了 我们会再建造一个巴黎 |
[30:22] | Wow, Tom. | 汤姆 你们知道吗? |
[30:24] | I read a great article recently in The Economist about this. | 我最近在《经济学人》上 看到一篇很棒的相关文章 |
[30:29] | Excuse me. “The Economist”, s’il vous plait! | 对不起哦 《经济学人》拜托 多告诉我们一点 |
[30:32] | Tell us more. No, no, go on, go on, go on. | 不是… -说啊… |
[30:36] | Yeah, just in terms of education and quality of life, | 说到教育和生活质量 |
[30:40] | old lady France, fucking don’t fucking bet against the old fucking… | 风韵犹存的法国?千万不要看不起法棍面包 |
[30:45] | The baguette might be mightier than the bagel. | 法棍面包可能比贝果更好 |
[30:50] | Sorry. Who are you? I don’t remember you from the list. | 你是谁?我不记得名单上有你的名字 |
[30:54] | Me? -Yeah. | 我吗? -对 |
[30:56] | Therein hangs a tale. | 说来话长 |
[30:58] | Greg Hirsch, Ory. Gregory Hirsch. | 格雷格赫许 格瑞 格雷格瑞赫许 |
[31:01] | He’s a cousin. He’s Logan’s nephew. | 他是个表亲 他是洛根的外侄孙 |
[31:04] | Wait, are you serious? | 等等 你是说真的? |
[31:08] | He’s my cousin. He’s good. | 他是我表弟 他没问题的 |
[31:10] | There’s more of them. | 原来还有更多个 |
[31:13] | Wait, are you all related? This is one big… | 等等 你们全都有关系?原来这是一个封闭的大… |
[31:21] | Did we end up at one of those incestuous family reunions? | (瑞典语)这是不是在搞什么 乱伦家族聚会? |
[31:26] | Six -foot nine of pure nepotism. Inbred Hapsburg giant. | (瑞典语)身高六尺九的裙带宝宝 近亲通奸生下来的巨人 |
[31:33] | Yeah, you agree? -Yeah, I do. I do actually. | 是吧 你同意吗? -对 我同意 |
[31:38] | Are you done? Maybe it’s funnier with subtitles. | 讲完了吗?还是配上字幕会比较好笑? |
[31:42] | Sorry, man, sorry. | 对不起 兄弟 抱歉 |
[31:44] | It’s fine, I’ve seen enough of this shit. | 没关系 我只是受够了 |
[31:47] | But, yeah, you do what you like. | 但是…你们想怎样就怎样吧 |
[31:50] | We’re just passing time till you come up with a counter. | 我们只是在聊天打发时间 等你们开价钱 |
[31:57] | You wanna do this here? | 所以要在这里谈? |
[32:00] | All right. | 好 |
[32:09] | Thanks, Ken. -Yeah, give us a minute. | 谢了 肯 -好 给我们一点时间 |
[32:13] | Okay, well… | 这个嘛… |
[32:18] | I don’t wanna preempt the board, | 我不想抢在董事会前发言 |
[32:21] | but my view, our view, it’s not necessarily compelling. | 但我的看法 我们的看法是 这笔交易不太吸引人 |
[32:26] | We’re running the numbers, | 我们合计了一下 |
[32:27] | but we wanna explore options for us keeping ATN. | 但是想讨论保留泛美网科的选项 |
[32:33] | Okay, bad. | 好 这样不好 |
[32:35] | We just wanna hear you on price for dad’s deal, no ATN. | 我们只想听你开给我爸的价钱 不包括泛美网科的价钱 |
[32:39] | You don’t want ATN. | 你们又不要泛美网科 |
[32:41] | Okay, sure, but we kinda do. | 当然 但我们有点想要 |
[32:44] | You don’t. | 你们不想要 |
[32:47] | I’ve been talking to Oskar and we see a way back. | 我跟奥斯卡谈过 我们看到重振荣光之路 |
[32:50] | You see a way back? | 你们看到重振荣光之路? |
[32:53] | Okay, wow, okay. | 好… |
[32:55] | You see a way back for our phenomenally lucrative | 你们有办法重振 我们高获利 |
[32:58] | and influential news operation? | 又高影响力的新闻部门? |
[33:01] | You gonna save that? Thanks, bro. | 你要救它?谢了 兄弟 |
[33:04] | It’s fine, but the graph is horrible. | 泛美网科不错 但是曲线图很糟 |
[33:07] | Well, look, honestly, we’re concerned about the fit, | 听着 我们只是… 老实说 我们很担心 担心能否磨合 |
[33:13] | about your vision, | 还有你的愿景 |
[33:14] | and with half our value coming in stock, 50/50 split, | 我们有一半的进账 来自五成的换股 |
[33:19] | we stand to lose a lot of value if you screw it up, so it’s complicated. | 如果你搞砸的话 我们就亏大了 所以情况很复杂 |
[33:25] | It’s not complicated, I’ve seen it. | 一点都不复杂 我看过 |
[33:28] | It’s a lot of yelling, small men, big veins. | 就是一直大呼小叫 一群青筋暴露的小矮子 |
[33:31] | Fat wallets. | 深口袋 |
[33:33] | Sure, but long term, I don’t think news for angry old people works. | 当然 但以长远来看 我认为 迎合愤怒老人的新闻做不起来 |
[33:37] | I don’t, I would fold it in, fat pipe that shit, | 真的 我要把泛美网科包括进来 改成宽频 |
[33:41] | make it more Bloomberg grey. | 弄成彭博新闻社的灰色 |
[33:44] | Simple, cheap, huge, Ikea’ed to fuck. | 简单 廉价 庞大 明显的北欧风 |
[33:49] | Dude, I gotta say, | 兄弟 我得说 也许… |
[33:51] | I think maybe you don’t understand what you’re buying. | 你不太清楚你要买的是什么东西 |
[33:55] | And maybe that’s why there’s a disconnect here on value. | 也许这就是价格有落差的原因 |
[33:58] | Sure, lecture me, Vaulter guy. | 好 请开示 弗特男 |
[34:02] | Hey, took a big swing. | 我总得试试看 |
[34:06] | If you look at experiences, you look at the high ceiling on parks, cruises, | 如果你要的是经验 就要看公园 邮轮 |
[34:11] | IP turboed residential from a trusted brand… | 可信品牌的超快网络 |
[34:14] | Did you call it a trusted brand? -Yeah. | 你说它是个可信品牌? -对… |
[34:17] | No, no, it’s a parts shop. | 才不是 它是个零件专卖店 |
[34:23] | Good parts, yes, bad brand. | 零件很好 对 但品牌很差 |
[34:30] | Gotta say, I just think fundamentally you’re wrong. | 我得说 我打从心底认为你错了 |
[34:33] | Yeah, well, I don’t care what you think, you’re a tribute band. | 我才不在乎你怎么想 你们只是个翻唱歌曲的乐团 |
[34:40] | We okay? -Yeah, we’re okay. | 我们没事吧? -没事 当然没事 |
[34:42] | I’m just trying to make you fucking rich. | 我只是想让你们发财 |
[34:46] | Already rich. | 我们已经很有钱了 |
[34:48] | Okay, well, on the offer, I think I am what I am what I am. | 我在这笔交易上的立场 是不会变的 |
[34:52] | Okay, Popeye, we’ll check in, take it back to the board, right? | 好 大力水手 我们会把你的提案告诉董事会 |
[34:57] | Hate to see this break down. | 我不想看到交易破局 |
[34:59] | Yeah, let’s make it work. | 好 想办法谈成交易…好吗? |
[35:03] | All right, it’s time, time for sauna. | 洗蒸气浴的时间到了 |
[35:07] | Sauna, sauna, sauna! Come on! | 蒸气浴… 来吧 蒸气浴… |
[35:25] | My God! | 天啊 |
[35:30] | Poor bastards. | 可怜的狗东西 |
[35:33] | Hanging in the window like Peking duck. | 像挂在窗前的北京烤鸭 |
[35:41] | Sorry about the shit weather here. Should have been here last week. | 抱歉天气太差 应该上周来的 |
[35:45] | Yeah, well, everything was better last week. | 是啊 上周一切都还比较好 |
[35:48] | So, Siobhan, this is Ebba, our head of comms. | 希柏婉 这是艾芭 我们的媒体主任 |
[35:52] | Ebba’s like an estrogen air freshener we keep around | 艾芭像是雌激素空气芳香剂 |
[35:55] | to try to keep us smelling clean. | 想办法让我们气味芳香 |
[35:58] | It’s okay, I keep notes. | 没关系 我有写笔记 |
[36:00] | When I walk, it either goes in my book or they pay me off. | 我离职之后可能会写进书里 或是要他们付我封口费 |
[36:03] | You’ll never walk, you fucking love it. | 你才不会离职 你爱死这里了 |
[36:07] | I love it? | 我爱这里 |
[36:13] | So how bad was this thing? | 所以这个有多糟? |
[36:17] | This, the majestic stag sparring with their memory foam hard -ons? | 这个?雄伟的公鹿用泡绵阴茎决斗 |
[36:21] | It was a breathtaking spectacle. | 是令人屏息的奇观 |
[36:25] | Listen, I like to fuck around. | 听着 我喜欢胡闹 真的 |
[36:29] | I do, but I like to fuck around like psilocybin at breakfast. | 但我所谓的胡闹 是早餐吃迷幻蘑菇 懂吗? |
[36:35] | When it comes to money, just say the fucking number. | 但是一旦扯到金钱 就给我一个数字 |
[36:40] | Sure, so what am I, the messenger girl? | 当然 你当我是什么?信差小妹吗? |
[36:44] | Is it there? The fucking deal. | 交易还有得做吗? |
[36:50] | Yeah, potentially. | 对 可能 |
[36:53] | It’s potentially there. | 可能还有得做 |
[37:16] | What do you think? How does it feel? | 你觉得呢? 有什么感觉? |
[37:21] | Yeah, I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[37:23] | Not great, but also I guess that’s the thing, right? | 不太好 但是…但我猜本该如此 对吧? |
[37:29] | We’re selling, it’s like have we won or lost? | 我们决定卖了 至于输赢 |
[37:33] | It’s kind of hard to tell. | 很难说 |
[37:38] | Because… | 因为… |
[37:41] | … I think I’d like to tank the deal. | 我觉得我想取消交易 |
[37:44] | Keep ATN? | 留住泛美网科? |
[37:48] | I think tank the whole deal. | 我想取消整笔交易 |
[37:51] | Like kill it, blow it up. | 就是叫停 不要做了 |
[37:58] | Well, that’s quite the high risk. piece of fucking swords swallowing. | 这个嘛… 的确是高风险的吞剑表演 是吧? |
[38:04] | I like running the ship, I think we’re good at it, | 我喜欢当家作主 我觉得我们很行 |
[38:06] | and I don’t want to stop. I mean, do you? | 我不想停下来 你想吗? |
[38:10] | Well, everyone wants the deal, it’s dad’s deal. | 大家都想做成这笔交易 这是爸爸的交易 |
[38:14] | He’s a bad fit. | 他不是适合的买家 -对 |
[38:17] | You know it, he’s a bad fit. | 你心里明白他不适合 |
[38:18] | He doesn’t get the company, and I think he’s gonna fuck it. | 他不懂这家公司 我觉得他会恶整公司 |
[38:21] | We’ve seen him up close, and he’s a card trick, | 我们近距离观察过他 他是真人版纸牌魔术 |
[38:23] | and he’s gonna destroy everything dad built. | 他会毁了爸建立的一切 |
[38:30] | You wanna chew it with Shivy? | 你…要不要跟小西讨论? |
[38:34] | Yeah, I just think… | 要 我只是想… |
[38:37] | What? | 想什么? |
[38:39] | Can Pinky dance? | 乖女儿会跳舞吗? |
[38:42] | I mean, no, obviously not, but… | 我是说…不会 这很明显 但是… |
[38:48] | You like it though? | 但是你喜欢吧? |
[38:51] | Go from fucking weekend warriors to bossing full time? | 从周末战士变成全职老板? |
[38:55] | It’s dad’s deal. | 这是爸的交易 |
[38:57] | It just, it feels, fucking do the deal. | 我觉得…就完成交易吧 |
[39:00] | Finish his breakfast, you know. What do you think he would do? | 吃完他的早餐 我也不知道 你觉得他会怎么做? |
[39:04] | What do I think he would do? -Yeah. | 我觉得他会怎么做? -对 |
[39:07] | Exactly whatever the fuck he wanted, right? | 他想怎么做就会怎么做 对吧? |
[39:10] | That’s right. | 对 |
[39:13] | Well, we have to make him walk, right? | 我们必须让他收手 对吧? |
[39:16] | So that he thinks it’s his call? -Yeah. | 让他觉得是他的决定? -对 |
[39:18] | I mean, if the old guard smells that we’re getting smart, | 如果被那群老家伙发现我们搞鬼 |
[39:20] | they’re gonna shit their beans, go crying to the board, | 他们会吓得屁滚尿流 跑去跟董事会哭诉 |
[39:22] | and we’re fucking toast. | 我们就惨了 |
[39:26] | It’s a fucking tightrope walk on a straight razor. | 这是在剃刀上走钢索 |
[39:30] | 500 foot reputational drop. | 一失足 商誉就粉身碎骨 |
[39:32] | Okay, why is that making you smile? That shouldn’t make you smile. | 你为什么笑?这不该让你笑啊 |
[39:35] | Who likes tightrope walking a straight razor, nut bag? | 谁会喜欢在剃刀上走钢索?神经病 |
[39:38] | I just think it’s fucking feel the force time. | 我觉得现在是感受原力的时刻 |
[39:41] | Choose our adventure. | 选择我们要的冒险 |
[39:43] | Full bore. Fuck the living shit out of this thing. | 全速前进 撞烂这笔交易 |
[39:50] | You with me? | 你会挺我吧? |
[39:54] | Yeah, let’s do it. | 好 就这么办 |
[39:56] | Let’s tank it. Let’s fucking do it. | 毁了这笔交易 就这么办 |
[40:04] | All right. | 好 |
[40:05] | I can find it hard to see the angles on people. You know? | 我有时候很难看出别人的意图 |
[40:11] | Like I get into things | 我有时候会一头热 |
[40:16] | and then I don’t have very good boundaries. | 而且会没有分寸 |
[40:21] | Like, I’m doing it now. | 像现在就是 |
[40:24] | Okay, so I think a meaningful bump gets you over the line. | 我觉得有诚意地加一点价 可以帮你到达终点 |
[40:32] | All right. | 明白了 |
[40:33] | So you’re saying if I keep offering more and more money, | 你的意思是 只要我一直加钱 |
[40:39] | eventually I’ll get it. | 最后就能买到了? |
[40:42] | Thanks, top mind. -You got it. | 谢了 大聪明 -不客气 |
[40:49] | What do you think of Ebba? | 你觉得艾芭如何? |
[40:54] | I don’t know. -Ebba is not good. | 我不知道 -艾芭不好 |
[40:58] | She’s very, she won’t let me in. | 她很…她对我太见外了 |
[41:03] | What’s your Karolina like? | 你的卡洛丽娜如何? |
[41:05] | She’s good. Yeah, she’s solid. | 她很好 很可靠 |
[41:09] | Here. -Sure. | 来 -谢了 |
[41:12] | Well, I might be in a bit of a pickle. | 我…可能碰到麻烦了 |
[41:19] | People are judging me. | 大家都在评断我 |
[41:22] | Yeah? -Yeah. | 是吗? -对 |
[41:25] | Lots of judging. | 对 对我评头论足 |
[41:29] | So what’s going on with your husband situation thing? | 你跟你老公是怎么回事? |
[41:35] | Well, we’re fucked. It’s a disaster. | 很惨 是场大灾难 |
[41:41] | I broke his heart and he broke mine. | 我让他心碎 他也让我心碎 |
[41:46] | And we lost our footing. I don’t know. | 我们的婚姻失去了立足点 我也不知道 |
[41:53] | Hey, I’m not gonna give you | 我不会交代 |
[41:56] | the whole backstory and everything, but I was seeing this girl. | 整个背景故事 但…我之前跟一个女生交往… |
[42:02] | And after we broke up, | 我们分手之后… |
[42:07] | because of some things that we said when things were nice | 分手是因为我们都说了一些话 我们还在浓情蜜意的阶段时 |
[42:12] | and intense, a sort of a nasty, friendly joke | 我开了一个很不好的玩笑 |
[42:18] | about what I shouldn’t do. | 说到有哪些事情是我不可以做的 |
[42:22] | I sent her some of my blood. | 我寄了一些我的血给她 |
[42:25] | Okay… | 好哦 |
[42:27] | Half a liter of frozen blood brick. | 半升冷冻的血 |
[42:31] | As a joke. -Half a liter? | 就开个玩笑嘛 -半升? |
[42:35] | Yeah. | 然后… |
[42:36] | Well, I mean, obviously, first of all, good one. | 首先 我要说 干得好 |
[42:40] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:43] | Well, she got a bit weirded when I did that. | 我给她血时 她有点吓到 |
[42:47] | But I just kept doing it again and again and again. | 但我之后一直寄血给她 |
[42:53] | And then it became not a joke, and then a joke again. | 那变得不再是笑话 后来又是笑话了 |
[42:58] | And now it’s apparently not a joke. | 现在显然又不是笑话了 |
[43:05] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[43:07] | Who is this? | 这个女生是谁? |
[43:12] | It’s Ebba. | 是艾芭 |
[43:14] | Actually, it’s Ebba. Yeah. | 其实是艾芭 |
[43:18] | It’s a complex situation. | 这情况有点… 有点复杂 |
[43:25] | But I’ll just deny it, right? | 但我可以矢口否认吧 |
[43:29] | I’ll call bullshit and just lawyer it out. | 一口咬定她说谎 再找个律师摆平 |
[43:32] | Well, deniability is difficult given she has so much of your blood. | 否认不太容易 毕竟她手上有很多你的血 |
[43:42] | Man, your head of comms… | 天啊 你的媒体部主任? |
[43:44] | I don’t know who you got advising you on this, | 我不知道你找谁给你建议 |
[43:46] | but whatever they’re telling you, you gotta 10x it. | 但不管他们是怎么跟你说的 你都要放大十倍去做 |
[43:50] | People don’t know you, and if this acquisition goes through, | 因为人们并不认识你 如果收购成功了 |
[43:54] | US media are gonna be all over you. | 美国媒体会拼命挖你的底 |
[43:57] | So if you’re the creepy stalker guy who sits in the dark writing code, | 如果你是个变态跟踪狂 坐在黑暗中写程序 |
[44:01] | dripping into an IV bag and harassing his direct reports, | 打点滴嗑药 骚扰属下… |
[44:05] | it’s gonna have an economic impact. | 一定会有经济上的冲击 |
[44:08] | That’s bad. | 很糟糕 |
[44:09] | Well, three point PR plan just off the top of my head. | 我最直接的三点公关计划 |
[44:14] | Point one, might be hard for you, | 第一点对你来说可能很困难 |
[44:19] | but stop sending people your blood. | 但不要再寄自己的血给别人了 |
[44:23] | And then catch and kill maybe, or just have a really open meeting. | 再来也许是擒拿 扑杀? 或是开诚布公地开会讨论? |
[44:29] | Do not fire her. | 千万不要开除她 -不会的 |
[44:33] | Yeah, you know Gerri would be good on this. | 格丽很会处理这种事情 |
[44:35] | And I can give you some informal advice if you like. | 我可以…你要的话 我可以给你一些非正式的建议 |
[44:38] | I would like that. | 我当然要 |
[44:41] | I would. | 真的 |
[44:45] | I like you. You’re cool. | 我喜欢你 你很酷 |
[44:48] | You’re not judgy. You can take a joke. | 你也不会评断人 开得起玩笑 |
[44:54] | I like that. Like your dad. | 我喜欢 这点跟你爸爸很像 |
[44:59] | Yeah… | 是啊 |
[45:02] | Hey, Kenny! -Greg, hey. | 肯尼 -格雷格 |
[45:04] | Listen, I need some help. | 听着 我需要帮助 |
[45:07] | Yeah, sure, what do you got for me? | 没问题 要我帮你做什么? |
[45:09] | I have a contact. They’re gonna be calling you on this line. | 我有个联络人 他们会用这个号码打给你 |
[45:17] | Any additional context? | 还有什么别的资料吗? |
[45:18] | You’re just telling a journalist the truth, | 你就告诉记者真相 |
[45:21] | which is that nobody’s getting along. | 说大家都处不来 |
[45:23] | The two cultures don’t mesh and the deal vibes are bad. | 两个公司的文化无法配合 交易的气氛很差 |
[45:26] | Okay, yeah, sour the vibes to give us juice in the room. | 明白 把气氛搞僵 让我们谈判时比较有筹码 |
[45:29] | Yeah, something like that. -Quad squad. | 差不多 对 -四人精英小组 |
[45:32] | It’s quad squad type shit. -Yeah, you can do that? | 这是四人精英小组的拿手好戏 -对 你做得到吗? |
[45:36] | Yeah. | 可以 我可以 |
[45:37] | Jess, I need you to liaise with their AV guy. | 洁丝 我要你跟他们的 视听专家联络 |
[45:39] | Set up a screening. | 安排试片 |
[45:41] | “Kalispitron: Hibernation” rough cut, 4K, | “卡利斯派特隆: 冬眠”初剪版 4K |
[45:45] | fucking giant screen, full three hours. | 用超大荧幕 完整播放三个小时 |
[45:48] | For when? -Tomorrow morning. | 什么时候? -明天早上 |
[45:52] | Sure, yeah. | 好 没问题 |
[46:12] | Killing off GoJo members, one by one like Kalispitron. | 杀光GoJo的人 接二连三地杀 就像”卡利斯派特隆” |
[46:15] | Hey! Hey, you seen this? | 看到这个了吗? |
[46:20] | Nasty little piece about out here, no one getting along, bad vibes. | 那篇讲我们在这里的恶毒报道 说大家都处不来 气氛很差 |
[46:27] | You know where this is coming from? | 这是哪来的消息? |
[46:30] | Shiv… | 小西 |
[46:32] | Them, I’m sure. | 一定是他们讲的 |
[46:33] | They’re probably trying to put the squeeze on you. | 他们只是想向你们施压 |
[46:38] | You were getting pretty close to Lukas last night. | 听说你昨晚跟路卡斯还蛮亲密的 |
[46:40] | Yeah, you jealous? | 对 你嫉妒了吗? |
[46:42] | Just working the case, looking for angles. | 我只是在找交易的切入点 |
[46:44] | Right, you get anything we can use? | 明白 有套出可以用的资讯吗? |
[46:50] | Where you going? -Yeah, I’m gonna go back. | 你要去哪里? -回去 |
[46:52] | It’s so intriguing. | 电影很好看 |
[46:56] | I mean, honestly, no, I think he wants ATN for real | 说真的 我觉得他真的 很想要泛美网科 |
[46:59] | and he’s gonna go high to get it. | 而且会出高价 |
[47:01] | So what’s the plan? | 所以现在的计划是怎样? |
[47:02] | Up on the ridge, crunch time. | 去他找谈判 现在是重要时刻 |
[47:04] | Okay, pitch is we retain ATN and we’ll bite at 146, | 好 提案是我们留住泛美网科 价钱开到146就卖 |
[47:09] | or he takes ATN, but we need a crazy premium. | 或是泛美网科给他 但他得花大钱 |
[47:13] | Good? -Yeah, very good. | 可以吗? -很好… |
[47:16] | Good, great. -Let’s take it to the ridge. | 好计划 -去找他谈判吧 |
[47:20] | Rock it! Rock it, fellas! | 加油 你们加油 |
[47:22] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[47:25] | What are you hearing? | 你听到什么风声? |
[47:26] | I hear that Jimenez thinks he’s gonna be tap dancing across… | 我听说赫曼尼斯觉得自己 可以跳着踢踏舞横越密歇根湖 |
[47:29] | You know, you should be careful, Tom. | 汤姆 你应该小心点 |
[47:31] | Why? | 为什么? |
[47:32] | Cuz people are coming down from molly | 因为那些人嗑的摇头丸 药效快过了 |
[47:34] | and their pupils are dilated. | 瞳孔会扩张 |
[47:36] | And your shoes are like looking at the sun. | 看你的鞋会觉得在看太阳 |
[47:39] | No, they’re dangerous. | 别笑 很危险 |
[47:42] | What are you doing? | 你在干吗…? |
[47:45] | I’m helping you, Tom. | 我在帮你忙 汤姆 |
[47:47] | This is why people don’t take you seriously, | 这就是别人不把你当回事的原因 |
[47:49] | cuz your shoes are so fucking white. | 因为你的鞋子实在太白了 |
[47:52] | Your earlobes are thick and chewy. | 你的耳垂又厚又有嚼劲 |
[47:55] | What the fuck? -Yeah, like barnacle meat. | 搞什么鬼? -对 像藤壶的肉 |
[47:59] | How was your little chat with Lukas? | 你跟路卡斯聊得如何? |
[48:02] | Good. I mean, he’s boring, but he’s very conventionally attractive. | 很好 他这个人很无聊 但有一种传统的魅力 |
[48:07] | He’s broad. | 他很魁梧 |
[48:08] | I used to think you were broad, | 我以前觉得你很魁梧 |
[48:10] | but, compared to him, you’re wiry. | 但是跟他一比就成了皮包骨 |
[48:13] | You’re like a fucking spelunker. | 看起来像根竹竿 |
[48:30] | Jesus fucking Christ! Goddammit! | 我的天哪 真该死 |
[48:33] | What? | 怎么了? |
[48:36] | Connor, dad, but it’s not dad. Fucking sent the picture. | 是天杀的…康纳 是爸爸…不能说是爸爸 他传了张照片过来 |
[48:41] | Jesus Christ! | 天啊 |
[48:44] | I’m sorry. -Yeah. | 我很遗憾 -对啊 |
[48:48] | Do you wanna see it? | 想不想看? |
[48:53] | No, I don’t. | 不想 我不想看 |
[48:56] | Is it okay? | 还…还好吗? |
[48:59] | No. Yeah, it’s fine. It’s not, it’s just… Fuck! | 不好…其实还好… 不是…就是… 该死的 |
[49:16] | Sending out cool tweets? | 在发很酷的推文吗? |
[49:23] | People are fucking tiny, right? | 人们好渺小 对吧? |
[49:26] | Not us. | 但是我们除外… |
[49:32] | So thanks for the link. I saw the movie. | 谢谢你们给我的连结 我看了那部电影 |
[49:35] | Yeah, no worries. You know, it’s early cut. | 不用客气 那只是初剪的版本 |
[49:38] | Still some work, but we’re excited. | 还没有完成 但是…我们很兴奋 |
[49:41] | It’s the big one. -Yeah? | 这部一定会红 -是哦? |
[49:43] | Yeah. I mean, it needs to be strategically. | 对 以策略来说必须要红 |
[49:45] | You know, a few issues, but exciting. | 还有一些问题 但我们很期待 -你知道的 |
[49:48] | Everything is fine is the headline. | 重点是”一切都很好” |
[49:53] | I feel like there’s a but. | 我觉得接下来你要说”但是”了 |
[49:54] | Yeah. I mean, yeah. | 对 我是说… |
[49:56] | The first two hours of the movie is a sleeping robot, | 电影的头两个小时 拍的是一个睡觉的机器人 |
[49:58] | but we can fix it. We got control of the cut. | 但我们可以修正 因为我们有剪接权 |
[50:00] | But the low down is that it’s spiraling | 不过私下告诉你 情况正在快速失控中 |
[50:02] | and tomorrow or soon there’s gonna be a press thing | 明天媒体会报道 |
[50:05] | about it being in crisis or whatever, something like that. | 我们面临了危机或什么的 |
[50:08] | You know, Hollywood’s always in fucking crisis, right? | 但好莱坞永远处在危机之中 对吧? |
[50:10] | Yeah, right, right. But it’s a big one, huh? | 没错… 但这部电影会红的? |
[50:14] | Yeah, fucking LA studio is out of control. | 对 洛杉矶的电影公司失控了 |
[50:17] | It’s cultural issues, but it’s cool. The fix is easy. | 这是文化问题 但是没问题 很容易修正 |
[50:21] | We only flag it so you know we’re not hiding. | 我们跟你说 是不希望你觉得我们有所隐瞒 |
[50:23] | Appreciate that, thanks. | 很周到 谢谢你们 |
[50:26] | Hey, guys. | 两位… |
[50:30] | Are you for real? | 你们是来真的吗? |
[50:32] | What? -The movie. | 什么? -那部电影? |
[50:35] | What about these fucking press stories? | 还有媒体报道又是怎么回事? |
[50:39] | Are you Scooby Doo -ing me here? | 你们是不是在装神弄鬼? |
[50:42] | Is that where you went? | 你们的商学院 |
[50:44] | Hanna -Barbera fucking business school? | 是在动画公司念的吗? |
[50:46] | You tell me the theme parks are haunted. | 告诉我主题乐园里有鬼 |
[50:49] | Your big movie is shitty. Are you tanking the deal? | 又说你们的年度大片很烂 是不是故意想搞砸这笔交易? |
[50:53] | No, man. We’re just being open. | 不是…我们只是开诚布公 |
[50:56] | Look, on our models and the bank’s models, | 根据我们和银行的模型… |
[50:59] | I think there needs to be more value for the board to get conviction on this. | 觉得你必须提高价钱 董事会才会买账 |
[51:02] | Right, the banks. Of course. | 对啊 银行…当然了 |
[51:05] | Also the pace. | 还有我们必须放慢步调 |
[51:07] | You know, we might need to slow it down a little. It’s a behemoth. | 这是一笔很大的交易 |
[51:13] | Slow it down a bit. | 速度放慢一点 |
[51:15] | And we got the election coming up, and then there’ll be the transition. | 大选就快到了 然后是公司的过渡期 |
[51:18] | And we have relationships, so, you know, in terms of regulatory issues… | 我们已经建立关系了 属于法规方面的问题… |
[51:22] | I preferred doing this with your dad. | 对 我本来想跟你们的父亲交易 |
[51:25] | He was a prick, but at least he knew what he wanted. | 他是个混球 但至少知道自己要什么 |
[51:28] | Pedant’s corner. Our dad was not a prick, okay? | 慢着 我们的父亲不是混球 好吗? |
[51:33] | Sure, but he was. | 是啊 当然 但他真的是 |
[51:35] | There are just some issues, is the honest truth, | 老实说 真的是有些问题 |
[51:38] | fucking streamers, studio news, it seems a lot. | 该死的流媒体平台 电影公司和新闻 |
[51:40] | I need to make this happen fast. | 很麻烦 -我必须快点完成交易 |
[51:42] | Totally. | 懂吗? -当然… |
[51:44] | We’re committed, but it’s a long distance run. | 我们也认真想卖 但这是长跑 |
[51:48] | It’s not a sprint. | 不是短跑冲刺 |
[51:51] | I think he’d be embarrassed if he saw you two now. | 我想他要是看到现在的你们 会觉得很丢脸 |
[51:54] | His two big boys playing Scooby -Doos. | 两个儿子在装神弄鬼的 |
[51:59] | Am I gonna have to go around you? Talk directly to the board? | 我是不是必须绕过你们? 直接去跟董事会谈? |
[52:04] | Talk to the old ones? | 去找那些老家伙? |
[52:08] | Unbelievable. | 真是岂有此理 |
[52:18] | Rome? -Yeah. | 罗曼? -好 |
[52:21] | Hey, I was just thinking… | 我在想 |
[52:24] | Do you remember when you asked when my dad was gonna die? | 记得你曾经问过我 我爸爸什么时候会死吗? |
[52:27] | Yeah, that was a joke, Roman. | 记得 我是在开玩笑 罗曼 |
[52:29] | You really couldn’t push this a week, could you? | 你连一周都不能等 是吧? |
[52:32] | There was no part of you that could just be like, | 你完全没有想过 |
[52:34] | hey, let’s reschedule and move this cause their dad just died. | “我们可以改期 因为他们的父亲刚过世” |
[52:38] | My sister’s kinda, she’s fucked up about it | 我妹妹也是…她很伤心 |
[52:41] | and her brother’s a mess and I’m gone. | 我大哥也是慌了手脚 而我也是心不在焉 |
[52:43] | I’m on the fucking, I’m dead. It’s over for me. | 觉得自己也死了 万念俱灰 |
[52:46] | It’s okay, it’s fine. | 没关系 没问题的 |
[52:47] | But you just drag us out here, you inhuman fucking dog man. | 但你却硬把我们拖来 你这个没有人性的狗东西 |
[52:53] | Crazy… -Easy, brother. | 你简直是疯了 -兄弟 别激动 |
[52:54] | You fucking killed him too. You’re the one who did it. | 他的事你也有份 你把他害死了 |
[52:57] | You did. You drained the life out of him. | 你…真的 你榨干了他的生命力 |
[52:59] | You dragged this thing out for six fucking months | 这笔交易你拖了六个月 |
[53:02] | and then you bring us out here now. You couldn’t wait like a few days. | 现在又把我们找来这里 真的连几天都等不了吗? |
[53:05] | You actually couldn’t do that for us. No idea, huh? | 你连这一点都做不到吗?想都没想过吗? |
[53:09] | God! | 天啊 |
[53:10] | This is good. -Shut the fuck up, man. | 这样很好 -给我闭嘴 |
[53:12] | We’re not selling to you, okay? We’re not doing that. | 我们不卖给你了 我们不干了 |
[53:14] | We are gonna grind you down, man. We are sanding the gears. | 我们会慢慢跟你耗 我们要磨死你 |
[53:16] | Every email’s gonna take like six months. | 每一封电邮都要拖上六个月 |
[53:18] | We’re all gonna spend hundreds of millions of dollars and in the end, | 我们都要烧掉好几亿 最后 |
[53:20] | you’re gonna get fucking bored and move on. | 你终于会因为无聊而放手 |
[53:23] | It’s not happening, okay? | 我们不卖了 好吗? |
[53:26] | Really? -Yeah. | 真的吗? -对… |
[53:28] | Yeah, I fucking hate you. | 我恨死你了 |
[53:32] | And if you tell the board I said any of this, | 如果你告诉董事会我说了这些话 |
[53:34] | I’m just gonna say it was a negotiating tactic. | 我会说那只是谈判战术 |
[53:36] | And you know what? Maybe it is, but it’s not. | 也许还真的是 不过不是 |
[53:38] | So fuck you! -Wait, wait. | 你去死吧 -等等… |
[53:41] | You just fucked yourself. -Did I? | 你整到自己了 把自己整惨了 -是吗 真的吗? |
[53:43] | Good. -Really? | 对 -很好 |
[53:46] | Did you hear what little brother said? | 你听到你弟说的话了吗? |
[53:49] | Did you hear it? -Was that clear? | 听到了吗…? -清楚吗? |
[53:52] | You know, it’s a negotiating tactic, you stupid cunt. | 那是谈判战术 你这个蠢货 -对 |
[53:56] | All right. -It is. | 真的是 -好 |
[53:58] | You piece of shit! | 你这个混账 |
[54:01] | You heard that, right? | 你听到了吧? |
[54:20] | It wasn’t the plan, but maybe it plays. | 这跟计划的不同 但搞不好可行 |
[54:26] | If a deal collapses in the woods and no one hears it, | 如果交易在森林中破局 而且没人听到 |
[54:29] | is it an SEC violation? | 算不算违反证交所规定? |
[54:44] | I feel like he looks solemn. | 我觉得他看起来很严肃 |
[54:47] | Maybe danger, maybe no deal. | 也许有危险 交易吹了吗? |
[54:49] | No, no, Ken’s unreadable. | 不是…肯这个人很难解读 |
[54:51] | It’s Roman you want to eyeball. I think they got it over the line. | 你要观察的是罗曼 我想他们应该是成功了 |
[54:58] | You. | 你看她 是你的 |
[55:01] | How are you? Thanks for calling. | 你好吗 谢谢你来电 |
[55:06] | Hey, it’s Matsson. | 是马特森… |
[55:09] | Matsson? -Yep, yep. | 马特森? -是吗? |
[55:12] | Okay. | 好 |
[55:14] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[55:16] | I’d be glad to pass that message along. | 我很乐意替你传话 |
[55:19] | Would you like to speak to one of them yourself? | 你想跟他们通话吗 他们… |
[55:25] | No. | 不要? |
[55:27] | Revised offer, 192. | 他改价钱了 192 |
[55:32] | 5 dollar bump, okay! | 一口气加了五块 帅啊 |
[55:35] | He really wanted ATN. -Hey, it’s a home run, boys. | 他真的很想要泛美网科 -两位 这可是全垒打 |
[55:38] | Hail the conquering heroes. -Your dad would be really proud. | 为凯旋英雄欢呼 -令尊会很骄傲的 |
[55:41] | You’re welcome. -192, amazing. | 不客气 -192 太棒了 |
[55:44] | Very good. Excellent. | 真厉害 好样的 |
[55:45] | Let’s run the numbers and take it to the board. Shall we? | 我们算一下 然后跟董事会说 |
[55:48] | Good, good, yeah, terrific. | 太好了…很好 太棒了 -来吧 |
[55:50] | 192, it’s undeniable. | 192 毋庸置疑 |
[55:53] | 192 192. | |
[55:55] | We came, we saw, we pillaged. We raided the Vikings. | 我们来 我们见 我们掠夺 我们抢了维京人 |
[56:00] | Are you kidding me? | 这是真的吗? |
[56:02] | Great job, guys. -Thanks. | 干得好 -谢了 |
[56:04] | Thanks, Jess. | 谢了 洁丝 |
[56:08] | So there’s apparently a deal. | 所以交易显然谈成了 |
[56:11] | Deal? -Yeah, Matsson takes ATN. | 谈成了? -对 马特森买了泛美网科 |
[56:14] | Whole caboodle. | 他一口气全包了 |
[56:17] | Okay. | 了解 |
[56:20] | Come on, Tom, you can be happy. It’s the great escape. | 别这样 汤姆 你应该高兴才对 这是”第三集中营”的现实版 |
[56:23] | Well, we’ll see. | 静观其变吧… |
[56:29] | Yeah, we’re looking at some moves at ATN. | 泛美网科会有一些变动 |
[56:33] | I’m not happy. | 我不是很满意 所以… |
[56:37] | Okay, you’re really gonna do this? | 你真的要这么做 |
[56:39] | Yeah. | 对 |
[56:40] | Cyd’s getting too close to Mencken. | 希蒂跟孟肯走得太近了 |
[56:43] | She’s a little bit power crazed post -dad, | 爸走了之后 她被权力冲昏头了 |
[56:47] | so she’s gotta go. | 这个人非走不可 |
[56:50] | You think? | 你这样觉得吗? |
[56:52] | Yeah, you wanna let her know? | 对 你要去告诉她吗? |
[56:53] | Sure, yeah. | 好啊…好 |
[56:57] | Don’t get an erection, Tom. It’s weird. | 不要勃起 汤姆 这样很怪 |
[57:01] | You wanna get dinner when we get back? | 回去之后要不要一起吃晚餐? |
[57:04] | Well, I don’t know. -Hang on. | 我…我不知道 -等等 |
[57:08] | Important call. | 这通电话很重要 |
[57:11] | Hey. -Are you with your brothers? | 你跟你两个哥哥在一起吗? |
[57:16] | Can you send me a photo of their faces? | 可以传给我一张 他们表情的照片吗? |
[57:20] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[57:28] | Congrats, congrats, congrats! | 恭喜… |
[57:30] | What’s going on there? What is that? | 这是怎么回事? |
[57:33] | Is that the kill list? It is, isn’t it? | 那是什么?是格杀名单吗 真的是吧? |
[57:39] | Yeah, yes, it is. | 洁丝拿到的 -果然是 |
[57:41] | Early draft, GoJo finance list of potential severance costs. | 这是初稿 列出GoJo可能要付的遣散费 |
[57:46] | It’s highly provisional, it’s caveated, it’s subject to change. | 这是暂时的版本 随时会有变动 |
[57:49] | It would just be an interpretation. | 可能只是某种诠释 |
[57:51] | Come on, Gerri, don’t leave us hanging. | 拜托 格丽 别吊我们胃口 |
[57:53] | Who’s on it? -Okay, if you insist. | 名单上有谁? -好吧 如果你一定要知道的话 |
[57:57] | In seemingly no particular order, | 这没有任何特定顺序 |
[58:00] | just potentially surplus to requirements are Ray… | 只是可能要资遣的人 有…雷 |
[58:04] | God fucking damn it! | 该死的 |
[58:07] | Mark. -Shit! | 马克 -可恶 |
[58:10] | Hugo. -That slalom motherfucker! | 雨果 -那个滑雪的混账 |
[58:14] | Frank. -Naturally, it’s just speculation. | 弗兰克 -很正常 这只是猜测而已 |
[58:17] | Karl. | 卡尔 |
[58:19] | Let the good times roll. | 好时光开始了 |
[58:21] | Wait, what about Karolina? | 等等…那卡洛丽娜呢? |
[58:24] | She’s not on the list, so retained. | 她不在名单上 所以会留下来 |
[58:27] | Retained? -And you? Congratulations. | 我会留下来 -你呢?恭喜 |
[58:29] | Also not on the list. -Tom, what about Tom? | 也不在名单上 -汤姆 那汤姆呢? |
[58:32] | Tom must be on the list. | 名单上一定有他 |
[58:34] | Oh my God. -I don’t see him. | 天啊 -我没看到他的名字 |
[58:36] | Great fucking trip, highly fucking productive. | 这一趟来得真好 太有收获了 |
[58:38] | So much for being raised by wolves. | 还说什么是狼养大的孩子 |
[58:41] | Congratulations, you guys! -Nothing to it. | 恭喜你们 -价钱比之前好多了 |
[58:45] | 192. -You did it. | 192 -我们成功了 |