时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | Take one, mark. | 第一次 打板 |
[00:10] | Let us know when you’re ready. | 准备好跟我们说 |
[00:12] | What this new product offers is community. | 这个新产品提供的是社群 |
[00:16] | Safe, secure community, | 安全可靠的社群 |
[00:18] | enriched with the integrated interactions with the cherished family | 因韦斯达备受喜爱的 |
[00:22] | of Waystars movie and TV characters. | 电影和电视人物而更加丰富 |
[00:25] | I’m convinced that the Living Plus real estate brand can bring | 我相信我们的生活家房地产品牌 |
[00:30] | the cruise ship experience to dry land and provide | 可以让邮轮体验正式登陆 |
[00:33] | a significant boost to the earnings of our parks division. | 并为我们的乐园部门 带来丰厚进账 |
[00:36] | I couldn’t be more excited. -Can I stop you there? | 我本人十分兴奋 而且… -可以打个岔吗? |
[00:39] | Sorry, can we maybe do just one more? | 抱歉 原来的想法是… 可以再来一次吗? |
[00:45] | The thought was just maybe a touch more upbeat. | 原来的想法是要轻松一点 |
[00:51] | That was the thought, was it? | 那是原来的想法? |
[00:54] | Just be good to get it as good as it can be. | 就是尽量拍好一点 |
[00:58] | You think we should get it as good as it can be? | 你觉得要”尽量拍好一点”? |
[01:02] | Could you maybe sound more excited when you say the word excited? | 你说”兴奋”两个字的时候 可以兴奋一点吗? |
[01:08] | OK, sorry, he’s a little shiny. | 他的脸有点反光 可不可以… |
[01:10] | Angela, are you nearby? Just a little shine. Thank you. | 安琪拉 你在附近吗?有点反光 谢谢 |
[01:20] | Can you please stop buzzing around me? | 别弄了好不好? |
[01:23] | God, you’re fucking useless. The lot of youse. | 天啊 你们真够没用的 |
[01:26] | You’re as bad as my fucking idiot kids. | 跟我的白痴孩子一样糟 |
[01:30] | That’s bullshit. Sorry, Ken. | 那些都是屁话 对不起 肯 |
[01:33] | That’s fine. That’s a Valentine’s card. | 没关系 那等于是他的情人节卡片 |
[01:40] | Can we watch it again, actually? -Absolutely. | 可以再看一次吗? -没问题 |
[01:43] | Good to see you, dad. | 爸 看到你真好 |
[03:31] | So? -So, what? | 所以呢? -所以什么? |
[03:34] | What, you came 3 000 kilometers and you can’t come another 20 meters? | 你飞了三千公里 但不肯走二十米? |
[03:41] | I’m just stopping at a convenient location to refuel. | 是这样的 我只是挑了个方便的地方加油 |
[03:46] | And there’s no reason for me to get off the plane. | 没理由下飞机 所以… |
[03:50] | Bye! | 再见 |
[04:12] | Tired interior? | 好乏味的装潢 |
[04:15] | Don’t criticize my jet interior. It hurts. | 别批评我飞机的装潢 这样我很受伤 |
[04:18] | So? -Nothing, nothing. | 那么… -没事… |
[04:21] | Just thought I’d check in. | 只是想来问问 |
[04:24] | You know, the whole product launch investor thing. | 产品发表和投资人的那档事 |
[04:28] | Living Plus. -Yeah. | 生活家 -对 |
[04:33] | Why are you doing this bullshit? -Well, it’s on the calendar. | 你做这劳什子干吗? -事先就安排好了 |
[04:36] | And if we decided to cancel the product launch, | 如果我们决定取消产品发表 |
[04:40] | it would look like we were just minding the shop until you came in. | 会让人觉得 我们只是在看家 等你进驻 |
[04:43] | Well, you are, right? | 但本来就是啊 不是吗? |
[04:48] | I don’t need it. It’s fucking land cruises. | 我不需要这个 这是天杀的地上邮轮 |
[04:53] | Living Plus. | 这是生活家 |
[04:56] | Living Plus… -Yeah. | “生活家” -对 |
[04:58] | No, it’s land cruises. | 才怪 就是地上邮轮 |
[05:00] | Hey, you know how shitty and heart -breaking it is | “你知道被关在邮轮上的感觉 |
[05:03] | being locked up on a cruise? | 有多惨吗?” |
[05:05] | How about that, but you also get to stay | “除此之外 你还可以 |
[05:07] | in the same fucking place the whole time? | 一直待在同一个地方” |
[05:10] | I’m not gonna pursue, so why would you announce? | 我不会特别去经营这个 你们干吗要宣布? |
[05:12] | Well, that’s presumptuous. -Okay. So here’s my situation. | 你这样说太过分了 -我的情况是这样子的 |
[05:17] | The deal is going through with velocity. | 我们的交易会快速定案 |
[05:20] | And lots of it, lots of you, I really like. | 其中很多部分 你们之中有很多人我都很喜欢 |
[05:23] | But lots of it I also really hate. | 但其中也很多部分我很不喜欢 |
[05:26] | Lots of rooms I never want to go into, okay? | 也很多地方 我完全不想进去 好吗? |
[05:30] | So if there’s someone on the inside who understands all that, | 所以…如果内部有人…除了了解这一切之外 |
[05:37] | but also gets me, that could be of value. | 还很懂我 那会很有价值 |
[05:50] | We’re buddies. Can we just talk? | 别这样 我们是哥儿们 不能好好聊聊吗? |
[05:52] | No, maybe I hate you. | 说不定我很讨厌你 |
[05:54] | You can’t hate me. You don’t know me well enough. | 不可能的 你还不够了解我 |
[05:56] | Maybe I love my brothers very much. | 也许我很爱我哥哥 |
[06:03] | By the way, did they mention that they went totally fucking mental on me | 对了 他们有没有跟你说 |
[06:06] | up above Andalsnes? | 他们在山上对我发飙的事? |
[06:10] | Totally unprofessional, totally dumb. | 很不专业 也蠢到极点 |
[06:13] | Look, you spoke, I listened, | 听着 你想说的都说了 我也听了 |
[06:15] | but I gotta go now. I think my… My flight’s leaving. | 但是我得动身了 我想我的… 对 我的飞机要起飞了 |
[06:21] | Yeah. Start the engines. | 对 发动引擎 -好吧 |
[06:23] | Well, you keep me looped. | 有什么事随时跟我说 |
[06:26] | My girl on the inside. -Fuck you, my boy on the outside. | 你是我的内部女孩 -去你的 我的外部男孩 |
[06:30] | You know, I’m gonna tell my brothers everything you said. | 我要把你说的话全部告诉我哥哥 |
[06:33] | Cool. Do that. Nothing to hide, nothing I wouldn’t tell them myself. | 酷 说吧 我没什么见不得人的 要我自己跟他们说都行 |
[06:39] | Enjoy LA. -Bye. | 祝你的洛杉矶之行愉快 -再见 |
[07:08] | Hey. -Hey, hey, morning. | 早安… -欢迎 |
[07:10] | Thanks to everybody for finding time. | 谢谢大家抽空出席 |
[07:13] | Our CEOs wanted to give us a sensitive, in -person update | 两位执行长要亲自告诉我们一些 |
[07:20] | on negotiations, correct? | 最新的机密谈判内容 对吗? |
[07:21] | Correct. Yeah, thanks for being here, guys. | 对 谢谢各位大驾光临 |
[07:23] | I know everybody’s swamped with investor day | 我知道你们在忙投资人日的事 |
[07:27] | and we’ve got the product launch. | 我们又有产品发布 |
[07:29] | So I’ll make this brief, but… | 所以我会长话短说 但是… |
[07:34] | I’m sorry, Shiv. | 抱歉 小西 |
[07:37] | Overall, very excited. | 听着 整体而言 我很兴奋 |
[07:42] | Super excited. | 非常兴奋 |
[07:44] | Just questions | 但关于 |
[07:46] | about Matsson’s full understanding of the whole business. | 马特森对这个行业的了解 我还有些疑问 |
[07:51] | We’re pleased with the offer we extracted. The price is great. | 我们对谈到的价钱非常满意 价钱很好 |
[07:56] | I mean, you knocked it out of the park, guys. | 这是你们立的大功 |
[07:58] | Thanks. -Hear, hear. | 我是说真的 -谢了 |
[08:01] | As we’re preparing our board recommendation, | 不过准备董事会推荐的同时 |
[08:05] | we wanted to share some confidential context with this senior group. | 我们想跟资深的各位 分享一些机密内容 并寻求各位的忠告 |
[08:11] | Long story short, Matsson exhibited some, | 我长话短说 马特森有一些 |
[08:15] | what you’d call, erratic behavior that made us concerned. | 怪异的举止 让我们有点担心 |
[08:19] | Well, what exactly happened? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[08:22] | We were pushing him gently on what we wanted, | 我们温和地敦促他 开出我们要的价钱 |
[08:25] | how much, and then he fucking… How would you describe it? | 结果他…你会怎么形容? |
[08:29] | I would describe it as a meltdown, human Chernobyl. | 我会说他是大暴走 人形版的切尔诺贝利核灾 |
[08:32] | But, like, specifically… | 对 -具体是哪些行为? |
[08:35] | Specifically, he was, like, shouting about how, you know, | 具体而言 他大吼道 |
[08:38] | we didn’t know what a good deal was | 我们不知道什么才是好的交易 |
[08:40] | and how he didn’t even especially want the deal. | 还有他并不是很想做这笔生意 |
[08:43] | He didn’t want the deal? | 他不想做这笔生意? |
[08:44] | Yeah, like his senior leadership team liked it, | 对 是他的资深管理团想做 |
[08:46] | but, you know, we better take what was on the table. | 叫我们最好接受他的条件 |
[08:49] | But that smells like a negotiating tactic to me, | 听起来像是想骗我们接受 |
[08:52] | ’cause he made the offer. | 他的开价的谈判策略 |
[08:53] | Maybe. It wasn’t really coherent. He was sort of, like, saying | 也许 他说的话没什么条理 |
[08:56] | that he was stringing us along and that he could pull the deal. | 看上去他在耍我们 随时可以反悔 |
[09:00] | So, what are you suggesting? | 你们想说什么? |
[09:02] | Can we recommend a deal with a person of this character, | 我们可以推荐 跟这种性格的人交易吗? |
[09:10] | given everything else and so on? | 毕竟这个人的问题很多 |
[09:12] | Tweets, drug rumors, 50% in stock. | 像是乱发推文和嗑药的传闻 还有百分之五十的换股 |
[09:16] | That means we are exposed. | 这表示我们风险很高 |
[09:20] | Shall I go? Okay. It’s a worry. | 可以说吗? 没错 这确实让人担心 |
[09:25] | It’s a concern. I think we should monitor it closely. | 这需要我们密切观察 |
[09:28] | I don’t think it hurts. I mean, he’s a genius. | 但我觉得没关系 他是个天才 |
[09:32] | Nobody minds a genius acting weird. | 天才犯怪 大家不会介意 |
[09:34] | Honestly, it probably kind of adds to the mystique. | 说真的 这也许会让他更有神秘色彩 |
[09:37] | And we know that his bank and legal team are right now progressing | 而且我们知道 他的银行和法律团队 |
[09:41] | in a very professional manner. What’s the worry? | 目前正以非常专业的态度 处理此事 你们在担心什么? |
[09:45] | His reputation is priced in. -Absolutely. | 我们定价时已经考量了他的名声 -没错 |
[09:48] | Good. Yeah, okay. We feel covered. | 好 那我们就放心了 对吧? |
[09:50] | Just letting you guys know and we should move ahead. | 我们只想让各位知道这一点 那我们就可以继续进行了 |
[09:55] | Thank you for keeping us informed. -Thanks, guys. | 谢谢你们告诉我们 -谢谢各位 |
[09:58] | Thanks, Frank. | 谢了 弗兰克 |
[10:00] | Big day tomorrow. Big product launch. | 明天是大日子 重要的产品发表会 |
[10:10] | Sorry. We didn’t mention. We were hoping to keep things dry. | 我们…抱歉没先跟你说 我们不想节外生枝 |
[10:14] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[10:18] | Yeah. -Yeah. | 对 -对 |
[10:19] | I think vanity stopped us. Maybe we were proud of the deal | 我们是因为虚荣心而没说吧 也许是因为 |
[10:23] | from raising it earlier, so… | 之前谈到高价而自豪 |
[10:25] | Yeah. Sure. | 对 当然了 |
[10:32] | What? -I know you. | 怎么了? -我很了解你们 |
[10:36] | What? -I fucking know you. | 怎样啦…? -可恶 我很了解你们 |
[10:38] | What? -What? | 怎么了? -怎么了? |
[10:39] | Yeah, what? -What? | “怎样…?” -对 怎样啦…? |
[10:42] | Fucking hell. Boys, you’re not good at this. Hey, Dad? | 要命 你们真的不会装 |
[10:46] | Shiv spilled chocolate milk in the Range Rover. | “爸 小西在荒原路华上 把巧克力牛奶弄倒了” |
[10:51] | Yeah? You’re trying to fuck the deal. | 对吧?你们想故意搞砸这笔交易 |
[10:54] | No. We’re not. We’re not trying to fuck the deal. | 才没有 我们没有想要故意搞砸交易 |
[10:57] | But you failed to mention this very fucking interesting incident, | 但你们居然没提到这有趣的插曲? |
[11:00] | even as a bit of gossip? | 连八卦的时候都没提? |
[11:01] | Shiv… | 小西… |
[11:04] | Yeah? -No. | 怎么样?没有 |
[11:07] | No? I’m wrong? | 没有?所以是我错了? |
[11:10] | Go on. Lie to me. Lie to my face. | 来 说谎吧 当着我的面扯谎 |
[11:16] | We’re not sure about the deal. | 我们不太确定想不想卖 |
[11:17] | Thanks, Fuckface. Excellent. | 谢了 混球 太好了 |
[11:20] | Great. Throw me under the fucking… Great. Nice. | 我是… -我是说 就让我背黑…太好了 |
[11:23] | Shiv, the plan was to tell you. Honestly, we were protecting you. | 小西 我们本来打算告诉你 但我们是在保护你 |
[11:28] | Thanks so much. Yeah, don’t get mud on my confirmation dress. | 太感谢了 别弄脏我坚信礼的衣服 |
[11:31] | Thanks so fucking much. | 真是天杀的太感谢你们了 |
[11:33] | Well, it did go nuts on the mountain, Shiv. He was talking shit about Dad. | 当时在山上的情况确实是失控了 他在说爸爸的坏话… |
[11:36] | The plan was always we were getting out, clean, | 我们的计划一直是 干净利落地脱身 |
[11:39] | doing Pierce, buying Pierce together. What the fuck happened? | 经营皮尔斯 我们要一起买下皮尔斯 发生什么事了? |
[11:43] | Shiv, maybe we can keep it and Pierce, | 小西 也许我们可以留下韦斯达和皮尔斯 |
[11:48] | all of us. | 我们三个 |
[11:50] | Man, you are fucking cocksuckers. | 你们真的有够烂 |
[11:55] | Shiv, we’re… I’m sorry. I mean, we’re sorry. We are. | 小西 我们…我… 我们真的很抱歉 |
[12:00] | We wouldn’t have dicked you over. We wanted to keep you clean. | 我们不会骗你的 我们不想让你蹚浑水 |
[12:04] | Should we like… Can we do the huggy thing? | 我们该不该… 要不要抱一下? |
[12:10] | Sure. -Yeah? | 好啊 -是吗? |
[12:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[12:13] | I am sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[12:17] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:19] | Cool? Sorry. | 没事了吧? -那就好 |
[12:24] | I have an appointment that I can’t reschedule, so… | 我有个不能改期的约会 所以… |
[12:30] | Okay, sure. | 好 没问题 |
[12:32] | You’re in here. -We all set? | 帮你预约了这间 -都准备好了? |
[12:36] | I think so. Invested relations in 20? | 应该是 二十分钟后讨论投资人关系? |
[12:40] | Yeah. Thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[12:56] | I want to give you a little preview of tonight’s selection. | 我想给你小小…看一下 今晚的选择 |
[13:00] | Hey, hey. -Sorry. | 去吧 -抱歉 |
[13:04] | You okay? | 你还好吗? |
[13:05] | I’m fine. We had this room booked. | 我很好 我订了这个会议室 |
[13:09] | Okay, right. I’ll leave you to it. I thought the room was empty for… | 没问题 我马上走 我以为这里…没人用 |
[13:16] | You’re really okay? -Yeah, fine. | 你真的没事吗? -对 我很好 |
[13:20] | Sure? | 确定? |
[13:24] | Yes. I’m just very busy. | 对 我只是很忙 |
[13:28] | And I have found I am too busy, what with my dad. | 写爸爸的事情让我忙到不行 |
[13:36] | And so Sarah has sometimes found me somewhere | 所以莎拉有时候 会帮我找个地方 |
[13:41] | so that I can have a moment to cry. | 让我哭一下 |
[13:47] | Yeah. -You’re scheduling your grief? | 对 -你安排时间让自己哀悼? |
[13:51] | Just fuck off, yeah? | 你…滚出去啦 |
[13:57] | Come on. Shiv. | 没事的 小西 |
[14:02] | Come on. | 没事的… |
[14:05] | Come on. | 没关系的… |
[14:07] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[14:11] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[14:37] | Sadly, my sons Kendall and Roman Roy are too tied up | “可惜我儿子肯道尔和罗曼·罗伊” |
[14:40] | with important company business to join us at this year’s investment day. | “忙着处理公事 没办法出席今年的投资日” |
[14:44] | We’re not gonna keep that in? Let’s keep that in. | 这段不留吗?留下来吧 |
[14:46] | Does it feel cheesy to alternate or should we do block one, block two? | 一人一句会不会很可笑?还是要一人念一段? |
[14:49] | No, it’s fine. It’s whatever. | 没事的 都可以 |
[14:51] | What do you think on a… Thank you. | 你觉得…谢谢 |
[14:55] | What do you think on Mattson if Operation Fruit Loop doesn’t fly? | 你觉得马特森怎么样? 如果香果圈行动失败的话 |
[14:59] | Musmarciater a share block. Board, convince he’s a value destroyer. | 召集股东 说服董事会他只会摧毁价值 |
[15:05] | Regulatory shit. Hope the price runs away. I don’t know. Something. | 说有法规问题 希望价钱告吹 我也不知道 总之得找个借口 |
[15:09] | Tellis says he doesn’t have juice past 192. | 泰利斯说他最高只能出到192 |
[15:14] | Well, something about this all does depress me. | 这件事让我很消沉 -是吗? |
[15:18] | Do you think it’s the speech written specifically | 是因为这篇 为我们亡父量身打造的讲稿 |
[15:21] | for our late father or the fact we’re planning | 还是因为我们打算 |
[15:23] | to warehouse the elderly and keep them | 把老家伙关起来 用内容让他们迷醉 |
[15:24] | drunk on content while we suck them dollar dry? | 再趁机吸光他们的钱? |
[15:27] | I think it’s the ’90s pitch. | 我想是90年代的企划 |
[15:28] | Personalized longevity programs. What is that? | “个人化的长寿计划”那是什么? |
[15:34] | Is that something? | 有这种东西吗? |
[15:38] | Can we see drafts, J? -Yeah. | 洁丝 让我们看看草稿 -好 |
[15:40] | Give me the double click on longevity | 选点长寿 |
[15:41] | so I can see everything. Infinite brain box. | 我才能全部看到 就像无限大脑益智盒 |
[15:44] | I can ask Joy Palmer if the fucking Kalispitron director | 我可以问乔伊帕玛 卡利斯派特隆的导演 |
[15:48] | can come on board and make everything more confusing and loud. | 能不能来帮忙 把视频拍得混乱又大声 |
[15:50] | Is that now, Joy? -Yeah, that’s now. | 是现在吗 乔伊? -对 是现在 |
[15:53] | Alright, sprinkle some sugar. Full of confidence. | 好 去施展魔力 要有信心 好吗? |
[15:55] | Gotta up our velocity, man. | 速度要加快点 老弟 |
[15:57] | Even she should be able to come up with a mega hit | 对 连她都能拍出一部卖座钜片 |
[16:00] | from a couple extra content bill. | 只要多给两张内容单 |
[16:02] | Just break the log jam. Get the franchise pump -pumping. | 打动僵局 让这个系列动起来 |
[16:05] | Yeah, fuck yeah. I’m gonna love bomb that stuck -up bitch. | 我会拼命灌那个女人迷汤 |
[16:09] | Shoot it to the moon, Rome. -Will do. | 好 一飞冲天吧 罗曼 -没问题 |
[16:10] | New space cowboys in town. | 新的太空牛仔来了 -没错 |
[16:13] | Who wants to fuck? I’m ready to fuck. | 谁想搞?我已经准备好 可以搞了 |
[16:15] | Who ready for Fuckywood? | 谁准备好要大干一场了? |
[16:39] | Roman Roy. -‘Tis I. | 罗曼·罗伊 -是我 |
[16:41] | Hey. -How are you? Good to see you. | 你好吗 很高兴见到你 |
[16:44] | We’d all like to offer our sincere condolences. | 我们要致上最诚挚的慰问之意 |
[16:47] | Thank you. That’s very nice. Refused. | 谢谢 你真好 但我拒绝 |
[16:50] | I have all the condolences I need. Tummy full. Shall we? | 慰问我的人已经够多了 不想再被人慰问 开始吧 |
[16:53] | Well, it just hasn’t hit you yet. | 你只是还没有反应过来 -不是的 这… |
[16:55] | I’m sure it will, but you’ll be okay. It takes time. | 一定会的 但你不会有事的 这需要时间 |
[16:58] | Okay. Well, many, many thanks. Many, many, many, many, many. | 太谢谢你了 真的非常感谢 |
[17:02] | You’ll be fine. | 你不会有事的 |
[17:03] | And it’s very exciting about the deal. What’s he like? | 交易的事让人很兴奋 他是什么样子? |
[17:07] | Lukas? Great. Flakey. Really druggy. | 路卡斯吗? 他很好 很古怪 一副嗑了药的样子 |
[17:12] | Odd. Not focused. | 注意力涣散 |
[17:15] | Honestly, few issues. I’m sure I can fix it. | 你知道的 老实说他有一些问题 我可以搞定 但是… |
[17:19] | So I can’t stand still. I have thoughts. | 我坐不住 我有一些想法 |
[17:21] | Well, of course. Everybody does. | 当然 大家都有 所以… |
[17:25] | What was that? -Little Groucho Marx. | 你说什么? -我在学格鲁乔马克思 |
[17:27] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. -Inside cinema. | 这样哦 对… -“电影内幕” |
[17:30] | So I just sort of wanted to just get it out of the way. | 我想先把话说开 |
[17:34] | Kalispitron? I just want to know who’s getting fired for that shit show. | “卡利斯派特隆” 我只想知道 谁会为了这部烂片而被开除 |
[17:37] | I mean, I can certainly loop you in, but it’s complicated. | 我当然可以随时跟你报告 但情况很复杂 |
[17:42] | Shall we just sidebar that? | 可以私下讨论吗? |
[17:45] | That particular situation has lots of big personalities. | 因为这个问题很敏感 |
[17:48] | Big personalities. I can’t see that happening again. | 很敏感?这可绝对不能再发生 |
[17:51] | No, I’ve been taking it very seriously. | 放心 我很重视这个问题 |
[17:53] | Good. Okay. Well, look, I’m going to turn on the money hose for you, okay? | 很好 我会帮你争取到经费 |
[17:58] | We want to back you. We just want to hear | 我们想支持你 但我们只想听到你说 |
[18:00] | that you’re confident that we can get the hit machine pumping. | 有信心能拍出一部卖座片 |
[18:02] | Absolutely. I mean, there is one thing that we have been concerned about. | 那当然 不过有一件事 让我们有点担心 |
[18:08] | Okay. Hit me. I’m ready. Let’s do it. | 说来听听 我准备好了 来解决吧 |
[18:11] | The rightward lean from ATN. | 泛美网科的右翼倾向… |
[18:14] | Lots of people are concerned about Democratic institutions. | 很多人担心民主党的机构 |
[18:19] | Yeah. Got it. | 对…我知道了 |
[18:26] | Well, you want me to say more things. | 你要我说更多? |
[18:27] | We’re getting a lot of questions about ATN’s favorable coverage on Mencken. | 很多人向我们问起 泛美网科对孟肯的偏颇报道 |
[18:32] | Isn’t there something you can do to signal a distance? | 你没办法跟他保持距离吗? |
[18:34] | Mencken’s IP, just like anything. I don’t like him. You don’t like him. | 孟肯也是一部作品 就如别的节目 我不喜欢他 你也不喜欢他 但又能怎么办呢? |
[18:39] | But it’s all in terms of talent. The company, we have values here. | 但我现在讲的是人才 公司…我们在这个 创意社群中是有价值的 |
[18:46] | I get it. And I love the values. | 我知道 我懂 我很欣赏你们的价值 |
[18:50] | It’s an incredibly evolved, ruthlessly segregated city | 你在这个断层带上打造了 |
[18:53] | you built on this geological fault here. | 一个高度进化和隔离的城市 |
[18:55] | Let’s get real. -Look, we’re trying. | 咱们就别自欺欺人了 -我们也在努力 |
[18:57] | I feel like you’re not really listening to me. | 我总觉得… 你没有把我的话听进去 |
[19:01] | I’m saying I’m going to just dump a ton of money on you. | 我刚刚说我要给你很多钱 |
[19:05] | And all we want is to get the hit pump pumping. | 只希望你能拍出一部卖座钜片 |
[19:09] | You understand, right? | 你听懂了吧? |
[19:11] | Balance between streaming, theatrical, franchise creation, | 平衡流媒体和剧院放映 打造一个系列 |
[19:14] | international marketing. Yeah? | 行销国际 好吗? |
[19:16] | Yeah. You can trust me. I got it. Very exciting. | 好 你可以交给我 我明白 很令人兴奋 |
[19:21] | All right. | 好 |
[19:24] | You know, Joy, I get it. | 你知道吗 乔伊 我明白 |
[19:28] | You’re thinking, “What the fuck does this guy know about anything?” | 你在想”这家伙懂什么?” |
[19:31] | “He’s not his dad. He can’t do it. Roman’s track record is bullshit.” | “他又不是他爸 他做不到的 罗曼过去的纪录烂透了” |
[19:35] | I’m sure you are where you are for a very good reason. | 我相信你能坐上这个位子 是有原因的 |
[19:40] | I could just fire you. | 我可以直接开除你 所以… |
[19:46] | That’s a funny joke? I could. | 你觉得很好笑?我真的可以 |
[19:49] | I’m not saying I am. I’m just saying I could. | 我不是说会开除你 只是说我可以 |
[19:53] | Although maybe I should. | 也许我该开除你 |
[19:55] | Oh no, I said it! Now I feel like I got to commit. | 糟糕…我说出口了 既然说出来就要做到 |
[19:59] | Our tent pole is bullshit and out of control and you’re not going to fix it. | 我们的财务业绩已经完全失控 你救不了的 |
[20:02] | So I’m calling it. I’m sorry. We’re done. | 我决定了 对不起 到此为止 |
[20:04] | Are you… -Yeah, I am. | 你是不是… -这…对的 |
[20:06] | What I mean to say is the company wishes to terminate your employment. | 我想说的是公司想解雇你 |
[20:11] | HR will be in touch to start the termination process. | 人事部会跟你联络 开始办离职手续 |
[20:16] | We wish you the best of luck on all your future endeavors. | 祝你未来一切顺利 |
[20:22] | This is a mistake. | 你这样做大错特错了 |
[20:25] | Hey, Jade. Let’s get Lana and Hugo | 洁德 可以…叫拉娜和雨果 |
[20:30] | on analyst double check, who’s confirmed. | 再看一次确认的分析师 |
[20:32] | And let’s get Raj prime to throw some softballs. | 叫拉吉问一次容易回答的问题 |
[20:34] | And I think Shiv can just say this and this and maybe this. | 小西可以说这些 也许再说这个 |
[20:40] | Give that to Roman. Just let him know. Okay? | 交给罗曼 通知他们一声 好吗? |
[20:43] | Yeah, I can let them know. | 好 我会告诉他们 |
[20:45] | And in terms of lighting cues, just so we can brief Kush and the AV team, | 至于提示灯方面 我们得跟库希和影视团队简报 |
[20:50] | what are you thinking, Ken? | 肯 你有什么想法? |
[20:57] | Could we build me a Living Plus house? | 可以帮我建造一栋 生活家的房子吗? |
[21:01] | As in? | 你是说… |
[21:04] | Small. | 小小的 |
[21:06] | Plywood. Basic brickwork. Nothing crazy. | 用夹板 最基本的砌砖 不用太夸张 |
[21:08] | I could walk through it. ATN on here. | 我可以穿过那栋房子 这里播放泛美网科 |
[21:12] | Face aging on the wall here. | 脸部老化投射在这边的墙壁上 |
[21:18] | Maybe clouds appear above the house. What do you think? | 也许房子上方还有云朵 你觉得呢? |
[21:22] | We can definitely check with the team. Denny? | 我们可以问问美工团队 丹尼? |
[21:25] | It’s certainly an exciting vision, but… | 你的想法很有意思 但是… |
[21:28] | Don’t say no, Denny. Don’t say no. | 别说不行 丹尼 别说不行 |
[21:32] | This is for tomorrow? -Hollywood though, right? | 明天要用的吗? -好莱坞就是这样 对吧? |
[21:36] | We need a house. Practical build. | 我们需要一栋房子 可以阳春一点 |
[21:37] | Here’s the rule. Okay? No one can say no. | 我有一条规定 谁都不能说”不行” |
[21:41] | Yes, Kendall. Thank you, Kendall. For the cool new rule. | “好的 肯道尔 谢谢 肯道尔 谢谢你订了这么酷的规定” |
[21:44] | Thank you, Kendall. For the cool new rule. | 谢谢 肯道尔… 谢谢你订了这么酷的规定 |
[21:49] | Hey! Good pep talk? | 打气还顺利吗? |
[21:52] | Yeah. Good. Good. Full of joy. I kind of turned into a… whatever. | 很顺利 但后来… |
[21:56] | I’ll catch you up in a bit. | 我待会儿再跟你说 |
[21:58] | I’ve been looking through the launch deck. | 好 我刚刚在看发表会的东西 |
[22:00] | I have a big thought. | 想到一个很重要的点子 一旦产品发表 而且没有默认立场… |
[22:23] | Would you excuse me for a moment? Thank you. | 可以失陪一下吗 谢谢 |
[22:37] | Enjoying the investor reception? Sorry, I don’t want to cramp your style. | 在享受投资人酒会?我不想害你绑手绑脚 |
[22:41] | No, no. | 不会的… |
[22:43] | I’m sure you’re keen to get amongst it. | 你一定很想扑上去 |
[22:45] | It? -Yeah. | “扑上去”? -对 |
[22:46] | The vaginas of the cheerful women who aren’t tall enough to be models. | 那些身高 没办法当模特儿的欢乐女子 |
[22:52] | Nah, I’m good. | 不用了… |
[22:54] | Okay. So who do you like? | 好 那…你喜欢谁? |
[23:00] | Yeah? Can I guess? | 我可以猜一下吗? |
[23:05] | Could do. | 她不错 |
[23:07] | Is that what you’ve been doing? Going around | 原来你就是晃来晃去 |
[23:09] | and just like saying things to people? | 找人说话? |
[23:12] | The leggy blondes? The tan models? | 那些长腿金发妹 和肤色健康的模特儿 |
[23:16] | Like leaning in, saying hi? “Hey, I’m Tom.” | 靠过去说”我是汤姆” |
[23:21] | If I was going to say something from the heart, | 我本来想说几句真心话 |
[23:25] | I would say I’m sorry. | 本来想说我很抱歉 |
[23:28] | You’re sorry? -Yeah, I’m sorry. | 你很抱歉? -对 我很抱歉 |
[23:31] | Sorry for fucking you up. | 抱歉让你伤得那么重 |
[23:45] | You should be so lucky. You hardly scratched the surface. | 想得美 你差得远了 |
[23:50] | I was fucked up long before I met you. | 早在认识你之前 我就已经受伤了 |
[23:54] | What, with TK? | 因为TK? |
[23:56] | Yeah. Yeah, with TK. | 对 因为TK |
[23:59] | Washington situation. | 还有华盛顿的事 |
[24:01] | You were the one after the one. The actual one. | 你只是在那个人之后出现的人 我说的是我最爱的男人 |
[24:05] | And that’s always hard. | 跟他在后面很不容易 |
[24:07] | I think I got my chisel in on you. -Hardly a scratch. | 我觉得多少造成了一点伤害 -连刮伤都不算 |
[24:12] | But you, I mean, I don’t know the whole story for you. | 但你嘛 我是你全部的故事 |
[24:15] | I just twisted your heart right up. -Yeah, I guess. | 我扭碎了你的心 -对 大概吧 |
[24:20] | Mary. | 玛丽 |
[24:21] | Mary? Tom, please. I did a number on you. Mary? | 玛丽?汤姆 少来了 我把你整惨了 玛丽? |
[24:25] | You didn’t have a taste of the dark meat before you met me. | 我认识你之前 你根本对黑人没兴趣 |
[24:29] | No, I’d had my times. | 我本来也可以浪荡情场的 |
[24:39] | You want to play bitey? | 想不想玩咬人游戏? |
[24:40] | Bitey? -We never played bitey? | “咬人游戏”? -你没玩过咬人游戏? |
[24:43] | No. | 没有 |
[24:46] | Okay. Well, you bite me, I bite you. See who can take it. | 就是你咬我一口 我咬你一口 看谁忍得住 |
[24:50] | Okay, sure. -Give me your arm. | 好啊 -手臂伸出来 不对 |
[24:59] | So, first one to stop, loses. | 先停的人就输了 |
[25:04] | Bitey. -Bitey. | 咬人游戏 -咬人游戏 |
[25:06] | Ready? -Yeah, I guess. | 准备好了吗? -大概吧 |
[25:17] | Is that all you got? | 你只有这点力气? |
[25:21] | Motherfucker! -Bitey. | 要死了 -咬人游戏 |
[25:24] | You okay? -Yeah. | 你还好吗? -没事 |
[25:25] | Tom Wambsgans finally made me feel something. | 汤姆万斯甘斯终于让我有感觉了 |
[25:30] | Nice. | 真会说 |
[25:34] | So, I’ve been through the material and I have a pitch. | 我看了资料 想到一个企划 |
[25:38] | Unbelievable growth. Price rocket. | 不可思议的成长 价格狂飙 |
[25:44] | Drive the price, we make the deal impossible. | 只要把价格往上推 交易就注定破局 |
[25:46] | So all you need is unbelievable growth. | 所以你只需要不可思议的成长? |
[25:48] | All right, Dr. Sarcasm, did we ask you to squeak? | 讽刺博士 我有叫你讲话吗? |
[25:52] | Stand easy there, pitch wall. | 好好当你的人形立牌 |
[25:53] | If we can drive above 192, no one thinks Matsson has the juice. | 如果能冲破192 没人觉得马特森出得起 |
[25:56] | Okay, so he has to walk. -Chase him out on price? | 他只能放手 -用价格逼他走人? |
[26:00] | I think we can get a tech valuation for a real estate proposition on this. | 我想这样的地产计划 可以做科技评估 |
[26:05] | Living Plus? | 生活家? |
[26:08] | Can I just say, I think it’s hard | 我觉得很难 |
[26:11] | to make houses seem like tech, because we’ve had houses for a while. | 把房子归为科技类 因为房子问世已经一段时间了 |
[26:15] | Just we need to make analysts look at the company differently. | 我们需要分析师 以不同的角度看我们公司 |
[26:18] | I’m telling you, this is the killer app. | 跟你说 这个就是必杀应用程序 |
[26:20] | Maximize your physical potential. Live… | 将你的体能潜力发挥得淋漓尽致 |
[26:23] | Well, not forever. -Why not forever? | 长…不是长生不老啦 -为什么不是长生不老? |
[26:27] | Well, sure. If not forever, live more forever. | 当然 如果不是长生不老 就说更能长命百岁 |
[26:32] | Pitchbot, is it dope? | 人形立牌 酷不酷? |
[26:36] | It’s kind of dope. | 蛮酷的 |
[26:37] | Like a robot, please, Pitchbot. | 蛮酷的?麻烦学机器人讲话 |
[26:40] | It’s kind of dope. | 蛮酷的 |
[26:43] | Oh my God, you’re fired. -We can push this to the moon. | 天啊 你被开除了 -我们可以把这个顶上天 |
[26:46] | But we don’t have the numbers, right? | 但我们还没有数字 对吧 这些不… |
[26:48] | These are the old numbers. -We’ll have the numbers. | 这些数字是旧的 -新数字会出来的 |
[26:51] | So then, where’s our go -to? | 那我们的绝招是什么? |
[26:52] | I guess the sweet spot would be right after they get fucking delicious, | 我想甜蜜点 是介于 |
[26:56] | and just before they get fucking stupid. | 美味及愚蠢之间 |
[26:57] | Great. Go find Jess and what we talked about, getting the edit. | 格雷格 去找洁丝 还有照我说的剪接 |
[27:03] | Robot out! -Beat it, scrub. | 机器人退场 -滚啦 |
[27:07] | You know, I like it. I mean, I’m not crazy myself about dying. | 跟你说 我喜欢 我是不太喜欢死亡 所以… |
[27:13] | I know, right? It’s bullshit. | 我知道 是不是?这是狗屁 |
[27:14] | It was kind of not… There was very… You know. | 有点不…很…那个不是… |
[27:20] | I just didn’t see it coming with Dad. | 我没想到爸会突然过世 |
[27:25] | Yeah. It’s very un -dad. -Very un -dad. | 是啊 很不像爸的作风 -没错 |
[27:28] | So I think people would be very intrigued | 如果有另一条路可以走 |
[27:30] | if there was another way through the whole situation. | 我想人们会很有兴趣的 |
[27:33] | You mean life? -Life. | 你是说人生? -人生 |
[27:35] | Death, yeah. | 还有死亡 对 |
[27:37] | I mean get loaded onto a chip and fired up someone’s ass. | 你知道的 上传到芯片 然后射进某人的屁眼 |
[27:42] | Float around as a gas, live in a tortoise. I don’t know. | 像气体般飘浮 但是变成乌龟 我也不知道 |
[27:44] | There’s gotta be ways through. Death feels very one -size -fits -all. | 死亡一定有很多不同的形式 这样感觉太千篇一律了 |
[27:48] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 对… |
[27:51] | Roman? -Yeah? | 罗曼 -怎么了? |
[27:52] | I wanna talk to you. -I wanna… Okay. | 我有话跟你说 -我想…好 |
[27:57] | The fuck is that? | 那是什么鬼? |
[27:59] | I’m on a schedule, so what is this? -What happened? | 我很忙 怎么回事? -怎么了? |
[28:01] | With what? -With Joy. | 什么怎么了? -乔伊 |
[28:03] | She’s not picking up. She’s got outside counsel. | 她不接电话 还找了外部的律师 |
[28:06] | What the fuck happened? -I fired her. So? | 到底是怎么回事? -我把她开除了 所以呢? |
[28:08] | You cannot fire a studio executive without speaking to legal | 罗曼 你开除电影公司主管之前 要先问过法务 |
[28:11] | and HR and having someone else present. | 和人事 现场还要有别人在场 免得… |
[28:15] | Right, right. Except I can because I did. | 对…不过我可以 因为我已经做了 |
[28:18] | What precisely did you say? | 你究竟跟她说了什么? |
[28:19] | Because now we are open to litigation and ridicule | 因为现在我们可能挨告 成为笑柄 -谁在乎? |
[28:22] | and now we have to think of how to frame an apology. | 还得想想要怎么道歉 |
[28:25] | Fucking Christ. I didn’t fire her, okay? | 天哪 我没开除她 好吗? |
[28:27] | I said that she was fired to her. That’s all. | 我只是跟她说她被开除了 如此而已 |
[28:29] | What the fuck does that mean? | 那是什么意思? |
[28:31] | It means she’s not gonna be on the fucking street, okay? | 意思是她不会流落街头 |
[28:33] | We’ll kick her up to International. | 我们会让她去负责国际部 |
[28:35] | Or she walks and takes a fat fucking producer deal. | 或是离职之后 去当制片领高薪 |
[28:38] | You can work on the sweep up, okay? | 你可以负责收拾善后 好吗?动作快 |
[28:40] | Joy has a lot of relationships. She has a lot of friends. | 乔伊很有人脉 她的朋友很多 -我也是 怎样? |
[28:43] | And you are a weak monarch in a dangerous interregnum. | 你是处于危险过渡期的软弱君主 -才不是 |
[28:46] | And I think you need to reconsider. | 我觉得你必须重新考虑 |
[28:48] | This is something that Dad would have done and you know it. | 爸也会这么做的 你心里明白 |
[28:51] | Well, maybe. But you’re not your dad. | 也许吧 但你不是你爸 |
[28:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:58] | You’re in a more complicated position. -I’m what’s left. | 你的处境比较复杂 -好 我是不成才的接班人 |
[29:00] | Gerri, here’s the fucking thing. -What? | 格丽 是这样的 -怎样? |
[29:02] | You hauling me out of things, telling me to reconsider good calls | 我开会一半被你拖出来 你让我重新考虑正确的决定 |
[29:06] | and using the F word freely, it feels disrespectful. | 还对我爆粗口 感觉很不尊重我 |
[29:10] | I need you to believe that I am as good as my dad. Can you do that? | 我需要你相信 我跟我爸爸一样厉害 做得到吗? |
[29:19] | Can you do that? | 你做得到吗? |
[29:26] | Say it or believe it? | 你是要我说还是真心相信? |
[29:29] | You don’t treat me with sufficient respect and that’s a problem. | 你对我不够尊重 这是个问题 |
[29:35] | Well, maybe I’ll fire you too. -Sure. I’m not on the kill list. | 也许我该连你一起开除 -最好是 我不在狙杀名单上 |
[29:38] | So? -So, Matsson will be very angry. | 所以呢? -所以马特森会很生气 |
[29:40] | Fuck Matsson. I don’t care. -Be serious. You’re minding shop. | 马特森可以去死 我才不管 -别闹了 你只是在看家 |
[29:45] | Roman. No, no, no, Roman. | 罗曼 不可以…罗曼 |
[29:48] | You cannot win against the money. | 跟金钱对抗你是赢不了的 |
[29:51] | The money is going to wash you away. Your dad knew. | 金钱会让你粉身碎骨 你爸爸就很清楚 |
[29:54] | Tech is coming. We are over. Make your accommodation. | 科技人员要来了 我们玩完了 跟董事会建议吧 |
[29:57] | This is a simple business decision. You are not good at your job. | 这是个很单纯的商业决策 你的工作能力不好 |
[30:00] | Maybe Dad did know. | 也许爸已经知道了 |
[30:01] | Maybe I’m firing you for a list of failures I choose | 也许我开除你是因为 一长串 |
[30:03] | not to outline right now, but including a failure to close off our liabilities, | 我现在不想提的失败 也许包括了面对 |
[30:06] | vis -a -vis claims against Waystar Cruises in a timely manner. | 韦斯达邮轮时 没能及时止损 |
[30:09] | That’ll play nicely. Let’s do that. | 感觉顺理成章 就这么说吧 |
[30:11] | I am good at my job. | 我的工作能力很强 |
[30:13] | Shall we get started on the paperwork? | 要开始准备离职文件了吗? |
[30:14] | You want to do it yourself or do you want me to get somebody a bit sharper? | 你要自己处理 还是要我找个比较灵光的人? |
[30:18] | Bye. | 再见 |
[30:20] | You fucking asshole! | 该死的混账 |
[30:24] | I think we can push. Push it. | 我想我们可以往上推 往上推… |
[30:28] | Hey, this is juicy as fuck, Roman. We’re going to work through the night. | 罗曼 这太棒了 今晚要挑灯夜战了 |
[30:32] | Are you okay to show face at the reception? | 你可以去酒会露个脸吗? |
[30:34] | The party? Sure. | 你是说那个派对 没问题 |
[30:36] | After the thing, because I got the big eye on. | 就是那件事情之后 因为我得紧紧盯着 |
[30:38] | The ball is looking fat, bro. I can see everything. | 看样子越来越有搞头了 我什么都看到了 |
[30:42] | Good. Good. Good. | 很好 很好… |
[30:43] | So, I think you should know… I think we should let Joy go. | 我想跟你说一声 我觉得我们应该开除乔伊 |
[30:52] | Okay. Yeah? -Yeah. | 是吗? -是 |
[30:55] | Right now it’s kind of all about the moves, | 现在就是要让外界觉得 我们有所作为 |
[30:57] | so, dude, that’s baller for me. | 我觉得这样很好 |
[30:59] | Yeah? -Yeah. | 是吗 好极了 -对… |
[31:01] | Let’s put an end to Joy. Death to Joy. | 来终结乔伊吧 杀了乔伊 |
[31:03] | Gerri told me that was a bad move and I should roll that back. | 格丽说这样不好 叫我收回成命 |
[31:06] | So I fired Gerri. -Fuck off. | 所以… 我开除了格丽 -乱讲 |
[31:09] | You fired Gerri? Shiv’s godmother Gerri? | 你开除了格丽?小西的教母格丽? |
[31:11] | Yeah, but we may need to roll back on that. | 对 但我们可能要收回成命 |
[31:14] | You may need to smooth over, whatever. | 你可能得去安抚她一下 |
[31:19] | Fuck it, bro! Why not? | 别管了 老弟 有何不可? |
[31:22] | Drop her in the end zone. I mean, look at you. | 就把她扫地出门吧 瞧瞧你 |
[31:28] | Who are you going to fire next? | 你接下来要开除谁? |
[31:30] | Fire Frank, fire Karl, fucking eat Greg, and fire me, man. | 开除弗兰克和卡尔 吃掉格雷格 连我也开除 |
[31:33] | You’re on fire. -It feels big. | 你现在火力全开 -我不知道 这很严重 |
[31:35] | Put on the dad goggles, right? It’s nothing. Nothing. | 要用爸的方式思考 没什么的 |
[31:39] | Dynamic Waystar duo shake up their senior leadership team, grumble quote, | 韦斯达活力二人组 整顿垂垂老矣的管理团队 |
[31:43] | grumble quote, caveat. | 接下来引述一些人的抱怨…重点来了 |
[31:44] | Some are saying these two young turks might just have what it takes | 有些人说 这两个年轻人也许 |
[31:48] | to turn things around. | 能扭转局面 |
[31:55] | Nice? | 不错吧? |
[31:59] | Nice. -Very nice. | 不错 -很不错 |
[32:05] | What do you think about the election party? | 你对大选派对有什么想法? |
[32:07] | Your dad’s party? You think maybe I should host? | 你爸爸的派对?我可以当主持人吗? |
[32:14] | Who’s that? Striking Viking? | 谁打来的 进攻的维京人吗? |
[32:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:23] | Let me ask you one thing. | 我问你一件事 |
[32:28] | You’re all in on Matsson, huh? -Yeah. | 你赞成卖给马特森吗? -对 |
[32:31] | I guess. Your brothers hate me, and you hate me, | 应该吧 你两个哥哥讨厌我 你也讨厌我 |
[32:36] | and you’ll fire me, so yeah. | 你们会开除我 所以我赞成 |
[32:38] | I don’t entirely know what to do. | 我有点不确定该怎么处理 |
[32:49] | Regarding Matsson? | 你是说马特森? |
[32:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:54] | Well, we have a connection. -You have a connection? | 我们处得很好 -你们处得很好? |
[32:57] | Yeah. What? | 对 怎么了? |
[32:59] | Because you want to suck him off, | 你想拍他马屁 |
[33:02] | you think that I must want to fuck him? | 不表示我也想搞他 |
[33:05] | That we’re all going to live together in a big old Matsson house, | 觉得我们会 一起住在马特森的豪宅里 |
[33:08] | fucking each other and singing Matsson songs? | 滥交狂欢 唱着马特森的歌? |
[33:10] | Still keeping all your options open, honey. Yeah? | 你还是一个选项都不放过 |
[33:16] | You should be careful with that. | 是吗 你最好小心一点 |
[33:18] | Truth bombs from the phony man. | 假面男突然说实话了 |
[33:24] | I think I want you. I think I would like this back. | 我觉得…我想要你 我想重拾旧情 |
[33:37] | Well, then you shouldn’t have betrayed me. | 那你就不该背叛我 |
[33:44] | Phony. | 假面男 |
[33:52] | If I try to say it, if I try to say the truth, | 如果我要说实话 |
[33:58] | it’s that when I met you, all my life, | 事实是我认识你的时候 我这辈子 |
[34:04] | I’ve been thinking a little bit about money, | 一直在想钱的事 |
[34:08] | and how to get money, and how to keep money. | 想着怎么赚钱 怎么把钱留在身边 |
[34:13] | And you didn’t ask me in. | 而你没有接纳我 |
[34:17] | Shiv, you kept me out. | 小西 你把我拒于门外 |
[34:20] | And I always agreed to all the compartments, | 我一直配合你公私分明的作风 |
[34:22] | but it seemed to me that I was going to be caught | 但我觉得一定会在你 |
[34:24] | between you and your dad. | 和你爸爸之间左右为难 |
[34:29] | And I really, really love my career, and my money, | 我非常热爱我的事业和我的钱 |
[34:35] | and, you know, the suits, and my watches. | 你知道的 还有我的西装和名表 |
[34:40] | Yeah, sure, I know. I like nice things, I do. | 对 我知道 我喜欢好东西 真的 |
[34:45] | And if you think that’s shallow, why don’t you throw out all your stuff | 如果你觉得我肤浅 何不放弃你所有的东西 |
[34:48] | for love? | 为了爱? |
[34:49] | Throw out your necklaces and your jewels | 放弃你的项链和珠宝 |
[34:51] | for a date at a three star Italian. | 为了在三星意大利餐厅约会 |
[34:56] | Come and live with me in a trailer park. | 可以吗 来跟我一起住拖车公园 |
[35:00] | Yeah? Are you coming? | 可以吗?你来不来? |
[35:14] | Well, I’d follow you anywhere for love, Tom Wambsgans. | 我会为了爱跟你走天涯的 汤姆万斯甘斯 |
[35:38] | I’m convinced that the Living Plus real estate brand | 我相信我们的生活家房地产品牌 |
[35:41] | can bring the cruise ship experience to dry land | 可以让邮轮体验正式登陆 |
[35:44] | and provide a significant boost to the earnings… | 并为我们的乐园部门带来… |
[35:46] | Okay, you can stop it. | 好 可以停了 |
[35:49] | We wanted to say double the earnings | 我们要他说的是带来双倍进账 |
[35:52] | instead of a significant boost. | 而不是丰厚进账 |
[35:55] | Well, I’m not sure that I can do that. | 我不确定这做得到 |
[36:01] | But I bet you can. | 但我敢说你可以 |
[36:05] | Well, I can talk to the sound editor, | 我可以跟音效剪接师谈 |
[36:08] | but without those words, without him saying… | 但若没有他说这几个字的视频… |
[36:09] | You can build it from other bits. | 你可以用其他的片段剪辑 |
[36:13] | Yeah, I don’t know if I can. | 就是… -我不知道可不可以 |
[36:17] | Well, yeah, you can. I need you to. | 当然可以 我需要你这么做 |
[36:20] | It’s just that technically I don’t think that I can do that. | 我是说从技术上来说 我不确定做得到 |
[36:24] | Look, that’s enough, okay? | 听着 够了… |
[36:27] | Just fucking make it happen. | 总之想办法做到就是了 一定要做到 |
[36:32] | Make it happen, okay? -Okay. | 一定要 好吗? -好 |
[36:35] | Or I get in trouble. And I don’t want to get in trouble. | 不然我会有麻烦 我不希望有麻烦 |
[36:38] | I want to get in the good books. | 我想上白名单 |
[36:39] | So, you help me get in the good books. | 帮我上白名单 |
[36:41] | Understand, Mr. Snippy Snip? | 懂了吗 剪接师先生? -懂了 |
[36:45] | What if we doubled that? | 如果加倍呢? |
[36:50] | What is that? Can we double it? | 这是什么意思 可以加倍吗? |
[36:52] | You know the specific business better than me, | 你比我更清楚这个行业 |
[36:54] | but on units, if we go optimistic… | 但是以单位而言 如果乐观点… |
[36:57] | Go explosive, Pete. -I guess. | 来个爆炸性乐观吧 彼得 -可能吧 |
[36:59] | The first wave being Florida, Colorado, Arizona, 500. | 第一波会是佛罗里达 科罗拉多 亚利桑那 500 |
[37:04] | Could that be 1 000? -I suppose, yeah. | 能不能上修到一千? -应该可以 |
[37:07] | And then the five and 10 year projections? | 再来是五年和十年期预测 |
[37:09] | It needs to be super credible, Pete. It’s got to be credible. | 数字一定要非常可信 彼得 一定要有可信度 |
[37:12] | New products and services, machine learning on the marketing, | 新产品和服务 行销的机器学习 |
[37:15] | plus repackaging health data to third parties. | 加上重新包装 给第三方的健康资讯 |
[37:17] | Easily, easily grow that to 3% per month. | 每个月轻轻松松就能成长…两到三个百分点 |
[37:21] | What does that do to CAGR? | 这样复合年均成长率是多少? |
[37:24] | Does it make it bigger, Pete? -It makes it a lot better. | 会不会变多 彼得? -会多很多 |
[37:27] | What? 50% per year, five years with 10x revenue? | 多多少 百分之五十?每年吗 还是五年?进账会变十倍? |
[37:30] | Can I talk to Karl? | 我能跟卡尔谈吗? |
[37:31] | What is the biggest headline number that’s credible? | 可信度的上限是多少? |
[37:33] | The thing is, numbers aren’t just numbers. | 问题数字不只是数字 |
[37:35] | They’re numbers. -You’re talking gibberish, Pete. | 它们是数字 -我听不懂你在说什么 |
[37:39] | No, I’m just kidding. I’m kidding. I’m fucking with you. | 开玩笑的 我在跟你开玩笑 |
[37:43] | Pete, if it feels scary, it’s because the potential is scary, Pete. | 如果你觉得可怕 是因为这其中的潜力大得吓人 |
[37:48] | Sure. No. Good. | 当然 我懂 |
[37:51] | Hey, I need you to be comfortable, | 我需要你有信心 |
[37:54] | because the analysts, they’re going to get into us on this. | 因为分析师会对这一点穷追猛打 |
[37:57] | Are you confident? Are you confident, Pete? | 你有信心吗?彼得 你有信心吗? |
[38:00] | I think we can make the argument. We can make the argument. | 我想这是可以的 可以说出一个道理来 |
[38:05] | Great. Fuck yeah! | 对 太好了 |
[38:34] | Hey, Lukas. Hey, sweetie. | 路卡斯 亲爱的 |
[38:39] | So, look, I figured that I should mention | 听着 我想应该跟你说 |
[38:43] | we are going to be pushing Living Plus. | 我们会极力宣传生活家 |
[38:48] | I don’t like real estate. | 我不喜欢房地产 |
[38:51] | It’s not scalable, and I don’t want the hassle of unwinding. | 因为规模无法放大 收尾太麻烦了 |
[38:54] | Is there any way you can stop it? -No. | 你有办法阻止吗? -不行 |
[38:57] | No, I can’t. I mean, like how? | 没办法 你要我怎么阻止? |
[39:01] | I don’t know. You can turn off the lights or bomb threat. | 我也不知道 你可以关灯 或是说有炸弹 |
[39:06] | Look, I am being very generous telling you stuff | 听着 我跟你透露了很多事情 |
[39:09] | because I feel like it’s appropriate given where we’re at, | 因为我觉得有鉴于目前的情况 这样做是对的 |
[39:12] | but I’m not about to start dropping stage weights on people’s heads. | 但是我不想对任何人施压 |
[39:16] | Let me have a think about it. -Okay. Bye. | 听着 让我想一下 好吗? -好 再见 |
[39:29] | Good morning. | 早安 -早安 |
[39:32] | How we doing? -Good. | 情况如何? -很好 |
[39:35] | The house. In the end, the guys couldn’t achieve everything. | 房子最后还是 没有满足你所有的要求 |
[39:42] | This won’t be just this, will it? | 不是只有这样吧? |
[39:45] | Well, no. We’re throwing something over it. We can do it with light. | 不是 外面会加一些东西 其他的用灯光来补足 |
[39:50] | You did the clouds? | 云也有了? |
[39:52] | Yeah. -Can I see them? | 对 -我可以看吗? |
[39:54] | John! Hit on the clouds. | 约翰 开云灯 |
[39:56] | Hold the work. | 工作暂停 |
[40:16] | Guys, that’s not the clouds. It’s not the clouds at all. | 各位 这完全不是我要的云 |
[40:22] | I told you I saw it in Berlin. | 我跟你们说过我在柏林看过 他们… |
[40:25] | We were in touch with them, but… | 我们跟他们联络了 但是… |
[40:29] | Just let me think. | 让我想一下 |
[40:41] | What do you think, man? It still fits? The words? | 你觉得呢 那些字还放得下吗? |
[40:44] | The words? The words, yes. | 那些字…对 |
[40:48] | Where did those fun little numbers, where did that come from? | 那些有趣的数字是哪里来的? |
[40:54] | From up here. -From up there. | 从这上面 罗曼 -那上面? |
[40:57] | Hey, projections, right? -Sure. | 预测 对吧? -当然 |
[41:01] | I’m kidding. No, we have it. Pete has it. | 开玩笑的 数字有了 彼得有数字了 |
[41:03] | Yeah? -It’s all good. Yeah. | 没问题的 |
[41:05] | Hockey stick, we’re pushing to the moon, right, Rome? | 大棒一挥 打到外太空 对吧 罗曼? |
[41:08] | To the moon. | 打到外太空 |
[41:11] | Hello. -What do you think about the words? | 你对那些字有什么想法? |
[41:15] | Yeah, the words are good. The words are okay. | 那些字很好 都没有问题 |
[41:17] | Yeah? -Yeah. | 是吗? -是 |
[41:19] | What about the numbers? | 那数字呢? |
[41:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[41:23] | I mean, I get the idea, but, you know, those are big numbers. | 我懂你的想法 但… 那些数字很大 |
[41:29] | I’m worried, Rome. He’s got that gleam in his eye. | 我很担心 罗曼 他的双眼有异样的光芒 |
[41:33] | That’ll be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[41:35] | Jesus Christ, Rome, this is not good. | 我的天啊 罗曼 这很不妙 |
[41:40] | It’s going to be very fucking messy. | 场面会很难看 |
[41:42] | You’re out of control, he’s out of control, and this is going down. | 你失控了 他也失控了 现在这里又搞不定 |
[41:45] | Should we pull the plug on today? | 今天的活动要不要取消? |
[41:47] | It’s fine. It’s a decent play, I think. | 没问题的…我觉得这个方法不错 |
[41:51] | Sure. Made up numbers and shooting to the moon and imaginary clouds. | 最好是 假造数字 打到外太空和想象中的白云 |
[41:55] | Dude, come on. -No, I know. | 老哥 拜托 -我知道 只是… |
[41:58] | I think it’s high risk, but I think, you know, we have to back it. | 我觉得风险很高 但我觉得必须硬着头皮冲 |
[42:03] | You know he could do anything up there, | 你知道他在台上可以为所欲为 |
[42:06] | and then you’re a part of it. | 到时候… 你也脱不了身 |
[42:10] | Like, he has harebrained schemes. | 他的计划很鲁莽 |
[42:13] | I love him, but it cracks under pressure, | 我很爱他 但是他承受不了压力 |
[42:15] | and I think we should protect him. We should stop this. | 我觉得我们应该保护他 我们应该阻止这件事 |
[42:39] | Hey, hey. -Hi, how are you? | 你好吗? |
[42:41] | Yeah, good. -Cool digs. | 很好… -你这身打扮真帅 |
[42:44] | Flight jacket. For the launch. | 还为了发表会穿飞行夹克 |
[42:47] | For the launch? -You want to run it? | 对 为了发表会 -要对一遍吗? |
[42:49] | Should we run it? I’m not doing the clouds. I decided. | 我们要不要对一遍?我不要云了 |
[42:52] | Because they weren’t clouds. -Don’t need them. | 是吗 因为那不是云 -我决定了 不需要了… |
[42:54] | We’re just going to do an acoustic set. Ken and Rome unplugged. | 用音效就好了 肯和罗曼不插电演出 |
[42:57] | Heads up, I’ve gone even bigger in Colorado. | 先跟你说一声 我在科罗拉多更夸张 |
[42:59] | Numbers get crazy good. -Yeah. Okay. | 数字漂亮到不行 -是吗 很好 |
[43:04] | Dude, it’s enough to make you lose your faith in capitalism. | 漂亮到会让你失去 对资本主义的信心 |
[43:08] | Like, you could say anything. -I’ll bet. | 你想说什么都行 -我想也是 |
[43:10] | I made you one. -A jacket? | 我帮你做了一件 你试穿一下 -夹克吗? |
[43:13] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. That’s for you. -Yeah? | 对…那件是你的 对 -是吗? |
[43:16] | Co -pilots. That’s the idea. -Yeah, okay. I got you. | 我们都是驾驶 所以要做飞行夹克 -我懂 |
[43:20] | You got the pages? | 你拿到讲稿了吗? |
[43:22] | In that case, I should talk a little bit. I just… | 如果是这样的话 我得先说一下 我… |
[43:26] | What? | 怎么了? |
[43:29] | I think that… I don’t know. Maybe… | 我想…我也说不上来 也许… |
[43:33] | Maybe, like, we shouldn’t do it | 也许我们不该这么做 |
[43:38] | or like, maybe postpone. | 或是…也许可以延期 |
[43:46] | Don’t. Hey, man, it’s okay. It’s not… | 别这样 老哥 这真的没关系 |
[43:52] | Shit. Maybe we just dump it on fucking Ray. | 该死的 也许我们…全部交给雷 |
[43:57] | Look, it’s his division. | 反正是他的部门 |
[43:59] | But maybe not do the whole… | 但也许…不用搞得这么大 |
[44:03] | This is the idea, though. | 这…这是我们当初的想法 |
[44:08] | I know. Maybe I just worry that I can’t sell it. | 我知道 也许我只是担心我无法说服人 |
[44:12] | So, do we pull it? | 要不要取消? |
[44:15] | You think it’s nuts? -No, no. | 你觉得这很疯狂? -不是… |
[44:18] | I mean, pitching fucking playhouses and living forever | 我是说…玩具屋和长生不死 |
[44:22] | and doubling up the fucking numbers… | 还有把数字加倍都很疯狂 |
[44:23] | It’s time. It’s big swing time. We have to. | 时候到了 该豁出去了 我们非这么做不可 |
[44:26] | I know. I just, maybe I just worry that it’s… | 我知道… 我只是…也许我只是担心… |
[44:31] | They’re your words. | 你知道的 这些是你的话 |
[44:34] | You got the words. You got the fucking skills. | 你口才很好 |
[44:36] | And I just might, you know… It’s your vision, this whole thing, | 我可能会… 这整件事是你的愿景 |
[44:40] | and I’ve sort of been… I might fuck it. | 我只是…你知道的我可能会搞砸 |
[44:46] | Oh, man! | 天啊 |
[44:47] | We could also rain check this, do this some other time | 我们可以改期 以后再说 |
[44:49] | and see if something else comes up. | 看有没有别的机会 |
[44:53] | Hi. It’s time. | 时间差不多到了 |
[44:56] | It’s time? -Yep. | 时间到了? -对 |
[44:58] | Great. It’s gonna be great. It is. | 好极了 一定会很棒的 你绝对会博得满堂彩 |
[45:00] | You’re gonna kill it. I read the thing | 我看了你的讲稿 |
[45:02] | and I know you and this is gonna be, you know… | 我了解你 这一定会… |
[45:04] | Good luck. Break that leg. | 祝你好运 祝你在台上一切顺利 |
[45:14] | Karl wants to… -Hey, Karl. | 卡尔想要… -卡尔 |
[45:16] | Hi. Just to say good luck, huh? -Thanks, man. | 我是来祝你好运的 -谢了 |
[45:19] | Just to get some visibility, if that’s okay, | 而且我想争取一点能见度 |
[45:21] | ’cause I just heard that more tweaks have been made in my arena. | 我听说我的领域又做了一些修正 |
[45:26] | It’s cool. | 没问题… |
[45:27] | If I could just take a quick peek. -Karl, man, it’s not a good time. | 我可以很快看一下吗? -卡尔 现在不方便 |
[45:31] | Then if you could just talk me through it. | 不然说给我听也行 |
[45:33] | Just so I’m comfortable in my own mind that I got your back. | 这样我也能放心地支持你 |
[45:36] | It is all good, Karl, okay? It’s all good. | 一切都没问题的 卡尔 |
[45:38] | Just a second. Hang on. -It’s not a good time, Karl. | 我们需要…等一下… -现在不方便 |
[45:41] | Really? Well, listen to me. | 是吗 听我说 |
[45:44] | I took a lot of shit from your dad because we’ve been through the mill, | 我跟你爸是一起苦过来的 所以我受了他不少气 |
[45:48] | but I’ve been a CFO at major public companies for over two decades. | 但我曾经在别的上市公司 当过二十多年的财务长 |
[45:52] | And I know a thing or two about a thing or two. | 对做生意也是很有了解的 |
[45:54] | And if you fuck up his deal, | 如果你毁了他的交易 |
[45:56] | or you try to stand up numbers that I am not comfortable with, | 或是想提出我不放心的数字 |
[45:59] | I swear to God… | 我对天发誓… |
[46:01] | Hey, easy. | 别激动… |
[46:03] | CEO, CFO. | 我是首席执行官 你是财务长 |
[46:06] | What, you gonna fire your chief financial officer a week in? | 怎么 才接手一个星期 你就想开除财务长? |
[46:11] | Your dad just gone? | 你爸才刚过世 |
[46:15] | You’d be fucking toast. You have my dick in your hand, Ken. | 那你肯定完蛋 肯 你抓住了我的要害 |
[46:19] | But I’ve got yours in mine. So let’s get real. | 但反之亦然 咱们打开天窗说亮话 |
[46:22] | If you say anything that I don’t like up there, | 如果你在台上说了我不想听的话 |
[46:25] | or make me look foolish, I’ll fucking squeal. | 或是让我出丑 我会大爆内幕 |
[46:34] | Good luck. Good luck to you, buddy. | 祝好运 祝你好运 小老弟 |
[46:50] | giving you all the breaking stories, all the inside scoops, | 让各位知道最新消息和独家内幕 |
[46:53] | and all the expert analysis America has come to depend on. | 及全美观众所需的专家分析 |
[46:58] | Four years ago, election night coverage drew | 四年前的大选之夜 |
[47:01] | 71.4 million viewers across a dozen networks | 十几个电视网的播报 吸引了7140万人收看… |
[47:06] | according to Nielsen. | 根据尼尔森世界市场调查… |
[47:07] | And fully half of them were due to ATN. | 其中一半看的是泛美网科 今年我们将会精益求精 |
[47:14] | How’s he doing? | 他还好吗? |
[47:17] | Good, good, good. | 还好… |
[47:18] | … so this election promises to be a very good year for America, | 这次大选将会是美好的一年 不只是对美国 |
[47:21] | for democracy, and for ATN ad revenue, | 民主 及泛美网科的广告收入 |
[47:25] | and for you, our shareholders. | 也是对各位股东而言 |
[47:34] | Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome co -CEO, Kendall Roy. | 各位女士先生 请热烈欢迎 共同执行长肯道尔罗伊 |
[47:51] | Okay. Thank you. Hey, yeah. | 谢谢… |
[47:58] | Big shoes. Big, big shoes. | 家父留下了巨大的空洞 |
[48:04] | Big, big shoes. Big, big shoes. | 他做得太好了 后人追不上… |
[48:09] | Big shoes. Big hat. Big nervous breakdown. | 重责大任 名声 还有超大的精神崩溃 |
[48:13] | Okay. It says here on my words | 提词机要我说 |
[48:17] | that I’m glad to be here and you know I kind of am. | “我很高兴能站在这里” 我是蛮高兴的 |
[48:23] | So thanks prompter. | 所以谢谢提词机 |
[48:25] | Don’t talk to the teleprompter, amateur. | 不要跟提词机讲话啦 太外行了 |
[48:28] | Why is that bad? -You don’t do that. | 这样为什么不好? -不可以这样 |
[48:31] | I was up at something like this. I was disrupting our annual meeting | 我上次出现在这种场合 是打断我们的年度大会 |
[48:35] | and now I’m CEO. Co -CEO. | 现在我是首席执行官 共同执行长 |
[48:42] | And you know I just want to say thank you. | 我只想谢谢各位 |
[48:44] | I want to thank the whole Waystar family | 我要谢谢韦斯达大家庭 |
[48:47] | who have offered us so much love and support | 在这困难的几天 |
[48:49] | over these last few tough days. We’re so grateful. Thank you. | 给我们这么多爱和支持 我们真的很感激 谢谢… |
[48:59] | It means a lot. | 这对我们意义重大… |
[49:02] | Isn’t that right, dad? | 是不是 爸爸? |
[49:07] | No! -Oh my God. My fucking God! | 不妙 惨了 -我的天哪 这是在搞什么? |
[49:11] | This is all new. | 不会吧 -这些全都是新的 |
[49:14] | We had our differences. But it is good to see you. | 我知道我们有过歧见 但是真的很高兴看到你 |
[49:19] | Let’s get on with it. -Yeah, for sure. | 切入正题吧 -好… |
[49:22] | Strangest double act ever. -I’ll say. | 史上最怪异的双口相声 -那可不 |
[49:25] | He never changes. -Fucking amateur hour. | 他万年不变 -太外行了 |
[49:27] | Wake me up when it’s over. | 结束之后叫醒我 |
[49:29] | I don’t know if I can watch this. | 我觉得我可能看不下去 |
[49:30] | She said while watching the fuck out of it and getting turned on. | 她说看不下去 但还是一直看 |
[49:33] | I can hear how wet you are. It’s gross. | 我都能感受到你的兴奋了 好恶心 |
[49:35] | Jesus, Ken. Keep it fucking white. | 天啊 肯 别这么沉重 |
[49:37] | You don’t even have to worry about your speech. | 你根本不用担心自己的演讲 |
[49:39] | You just go on and mop up all the blood. | 只要上去收拾残局就好 |
[49:41] | Today I want to share with you | 听着 今天我要跟各位分享 |
[49:44] | an extraordinary product that my father was working on to the very end. | 一项优秀产品 家父为此一直努力到最后一刻 |
[49:49] | It’s an exciting new vision we call Living Plus. | 这个令人兴奋的新愿景 叫做”生活家” |
[49:54] | Yeah! | 对… |
[49:57] | Living Plus. | “生活家” |
[49:58] | Look the world’s tough. It’s getting tougher. | 大环境很艰困 而且越来越艰困 |
[50:02] | What our incredible new product offers is a sanctuary. | 我们这项新产品 提供了一个避风港 |
[50:06] | It’s a place where it doesn’t feel you or your mom or dad | 在这里你不会觉得 自己或父母 |
[50:10] | are surviving life. | 只是勉强活着 |
[50:13] | It’s somewhere you’re really living. Living Plus. | 在这里 你可以享受人生 生活家 |
[50:20] | Now rebranded “Kendall goes woo woo”. | 现在改名为”肯道尔疯了” |
[50:22] | If I cringe any harder I might become a fossil. | 我已经快尴尬到变成化石了 |
[50:25] | Our brand turboed Living Plus real estate communities | 我们品牌推动的 生活家房地产社群 |
[50:28] | are going to guarantee three absolute essentials. | 会保证三项不可或缺的要素 |
[50:32] | One, total peace of mind, discrete community protection, | 第一 绝对安心 谨慎的社区保护 |
[50:36] | and enhanced home monitoring. | 和强化的居家监控 |
[50:38] | You’ll have your keys, but you won’t need them. | 你虽然有钥匙 但是并不需要它们 |
[50:43] | Crime -free, hassle -free, and respectful. | 安全 简便 尊重 |
[50:46] | Two. Fun. | 第二 乐趣 |
[50:49] | This is good. Is that you? Very good. | 这个不错 是你写的吗?很不错 |
[50:55] | Fun is what we’re all about at Waystar, | 韦斯达最注重的就是乐趣 |
[50:57] | by a lot of metrics, the leading entertainment brand in the world. | 很多人说 这是领先全球的娱乐品牌 |
[51:00] | So hyper local news, | 超地方新闻 |
[51:03] | movie themed events, advanced screenings, | 主题电影之夜 提前试片会 |
[51:05] | ATN debate and discussions, multimedia events | 泛美网科辩论和讨论 |
[51:08] | from cooking to premium access sports. | 从烹饪到付费收视体育节目等的 多媒体活动 |
[51:11] | We’re talking integrated everyday character IP life enhancement. | 我们说的是量身打造的 整合性生活提升 |
[51:16] | Maybe a director will swing by with a rough cut. | 也许导演会带着初剪版电影上门 |
[51:19] | Stars certainly will. Movies, shows, rides, | 明星肯定会来 电影 节目和娱乐设施和体验 |
[51:24] | experiences to enjoy at home | 您可以在家或和家人共同享受 |
[51:26] | or with the family who will not want to stop visiting. | 您的家人会不断上门拜访 |
[51:29] | We can even tell them you’re out if you need a break. | 如果您需要休息 我们甚至可以告诉他们您不在家 |
[51:32] | We think that security plus entertainment | 我们觉得安全加上娱乐 |
[51:36] | is a pretty unbeatable offer, right? | 是无敌组合 对吧? |
[51:40] | Well, one more thing. How about I told you | 还有一件事 如果我说 |
[51:43] | it was all going to last forever? | 这一切永远不会结束呢? |
[51:45] | Okay, now we’re leaving planet Earth. | 天啊 现在要上太空了 |
[51:48] | I’m glad you’re not strapped in. | 很庆幸没系上安全带吧? |
[51:51] | Well, I can’t. I can’t. Not quite yet. | 我现在还不能这么说 |
[51:53] | We’re not there yet. But our central extraordinary offer | 技术还没有到位 但是我们最主要的诉求 |
[51:57] | is health and happiness. | 是健康和快乐 |
[52:00] | Because here’s what makes this amazing new product | 因为以下是让这个新产品 |
[52:02] | almost irresistible. | 几乎让人无抗拒的特点 |
[52:05] | Our incredible links with tech and pharmaceutical companies | 我们和科技公司及药厂的关系 |
[52:08] | which mean privileged access to life enhancement | 表示可以取得现在还是专属于 |
[52:11] | and extension therapies | 亿万富翁的 |
[52:12] | that right now are the preserve of tech billionaires. | 生活强化和延伸治疗 |
[52:15] | But we’re going to deliver them at home, at scale, | 但我们可以大规模地 送到您的家中 |
[52:17] | targeted and supported. | 有标的性也有技术支援 |
[52:20] | Hi! -I don’t like it. | 我不喜欢 -是啊 |
[52:22] | Can you stop it? | 你能阻止吗? |
[52:23] | You don’t want to make prison camps for granny? | 你不想打造奶奶集中营? |
[52:26] | What’s the game? | 他究竟想怎样? |
[52:27] | He’s running the bullshit unicycle, | 他现在骑着一辆狗屁独轮车 |
[52:29] | but maybe someone could put a stick in the spokes. | 但也许某人能用棍子卡住车轮 |
[52:31] | Do we have anything behind me? | 我上台的时候背后会有东西吗? |
[52:33] | Nothing behind you. The screen will just be black, | 没有 应该就是一片黑幕 |
[52:36] | but that’s good because then it’s all about you. | 但这样反而好 因为你才是主角 -对 |
[52:39] | We can get a light on you. | 我们可以帮你打聚光灯 |
[52:42] | I would hope I’m being spotlit. | 我应该… 不会是要我站在黑暗中吧 |
[52:45] | My dad, he’d been around a little bit. | 我爸是见过世面的 没错吧? |
[52:49] | He was conservative on these matters | 他对这些事情的态度很保守 |
[52:52] | and in terms of earnings growth he has this to say. | 在收入成长方面 他的说法是… |
[52:57] | I’m convinced that the Living Plus real estate brand | 我相信我们的生活家房地产品牌 |
[53:00] | can bring the cruise ship experience to dry land | 可以让邮轮体验正式登陆 |
[53:03] | and double the earnings of our parks division. | 并为我们的乐园部门 |
[53:10] | Double the earnings. | 带来双倍进账 |
[53:11] | Okay. That’s not fucking cool. | 我非常兴奋 |
[53:15] | Well, it’s really well edited. | 剪接得很好 |
[53:17] | Can we really do it? | 我们真的办得到吗? |
[53:19] | Are people who subscribe to Living Plus support | 订阅生活家服务的用户 |
[53:23] | really gonna live 10, 20, 30, 40, 50 years more? | 真的能多活20到50年吗? |
[53:28] | Is it worth it? Living Plus is going to be a premium product. | 这真的值得吗?生活家将会是很尊荣的产品 |
[53:33] | Is it worth it? | 值得吗? |
[53:36] | Well if you ask me would I take an extra year | 如果现在问我 愿不愿意 |
[53:39] | right now with my dad? Say the unsaid? | 多跟父亲相处一年?说那些来不及说的话? |
[53:48] | That would be priceless. | 那将会是无价的 |
[53:52] | Yeah, I miss you, dad. I love you, dad. | 对 我想你 爸爸 我爱你 爸爸 |
[54:03] | General buzz is… -What? How is it? | 一般的反应是… -是怎样? |
[54:06] | Really good. People are liking it. | 非常好 大家很喜欢 -是吗? |
[54:09] | They’re liking it. | 他们居然买账了 |
[54:10] | Fuck, fuck, fuck! | 要死了… -怎么了? |
[54:14] | Doderick Macht Frei. -That’s a very nasty joke. | “(德语)韦斯达吉祥物带来自由” -很没格调的笑话 对吧? |
[54:19] | That’s a holocaust joke. | 对 是大屠杀的玩笑 |
[54:21] | From our acquirer. So we might need to strategize. | 而且是我们的买家写的 我们可能要讨论一下策略 |
[54:24] | Hold the Q&A. Can we let him know? | 取消问答时间 可以告诉他吗…? |
[54:27] | Can we let Kendall know? | 可以告诉肯道尔吗…? |
[54:28] | Because he’s about to face jump into a buzzsaw. | 因为他即将… -一头栽进火海 |
[54:31] | This is kind of good for you because your presentation not great. | 这对你是利多 因为你的报告很无趣 |
[54:38] | And so now no one will be watching. | 这下不会有人看了 |
[54:39] | Detailed financials I will leave to Karl Muller, | 财务细节就交给 卡尔·穆勒 |
[54:42] | our legendary CFO. There he is. Round of applause. | 我们的传奇财务长 他来了 给他热烈的掌声 |
[54:51] | But any questions with a broader overview? | 有关于整体规划的问题吗? |
[54:55] | Yeah, Raj. | 好 拉吉 |
[54:58] | Good to see you guys. | 很高兴看到各位 |
[55:01] | Hi. Congratulations on a great presentation. | 报告很精彩 恭喜 |
[55:03] | I just want to know how you feel about Lukas Matsson’s response, | 我只想知道你对路卡斯马特森的回应 有什么看法? |
[55:06] | his tweet right now? | 他刚刚的推文 |
[55:09] | Sorry, I’m catching up. | 抱歉 我还没看 |
[55:13] | He’s tweeted the words Doderick Macht Frei, | 他的推文是… “(德语)韦斯达吉祥物带来自由” |
[55:19] | which is from the… | 那是纳粹… |
[55:21] | Yeah, I know what it’s from. Give me a sec. | 我知道出处 请等我一下 |
[55:35] | Okay. What’s your response? | 好吧 请问你如何回应? |
[55:38] | Well, I’m not gonna fave it. | 这个嘛 我不会点赞 |
[55:43] | Everybody knows here knows we’re looking at a deal with Lukas | 在座的各位都知道 我们正打算和路卡斯交易 |
[55:47] | and you know I have so much time and respect for what he’s built. | 我非常尊敬他的成就 |
[55:51] | Now personally I wouldn’t have said that and sincere apologies | 我本人是不会说这种话 |
[55:59] | for any offense caused. | 也诚挚对感到冒犯的人致歉 |
[56:01] | You know he’s very European. | 他这个人…非常欧洲 |
[56:09] | And if and when we complete the deal | 如果真的跟他完成交易 |
[56:13] | and he gets into the incredible opportunity this product presents, | 而他取得这项产品 提供的大好机会 |
[56:17] | I think he’ll be tweeting something different. | 我想他的推文会大不相同 |
[56:19] | Maybe you’re giving this too much attention than it deserves? | 你可能让这件事情 受到太多关注了 |
[56:23] | Just back off? No? | 我知道我在做什么 -收手吧 |
[56:35] | No, no, he’s handling himself very well. | 不会 他处理得很好 |
[56:38] | He’s smart but we don’t always come across as we intend | 他很聪明 但是我们的意思 |
[56:42] | on social media. | 在社群媒体上常常会被人误解 |
[56:44] | And one of the things about Living Plus actually is that we see it going beyond. | 生活家的一个特点 就是我们认为它将会永垂不朽 |
[56:50] | It’s kind of like social media, but it’s better. | 它很像社群媒体 但是更好一点 |
[56:54] | It’s physical social media, in the real world. | 这是在现实世界中的 实质社群媒体 |
[56:58] | I think people are hungry for that connection. I know I am. | 我想人们很渴望这样的联系 我就是其中之一 |
[57:06] | Any more questions? No? That’s my time. | 还有问题吗 没有了? 他们说我的时间到了 |
[57:11] | It’s been so fun sharing this with you. It’s been so fun. | 很高兴能跟各位分享 真的很有趣 |
[57:15] | How am I supposed to follow this? He just promised them eternal life. | 你要我怎么在他之后上台?他刚刚提出了永生的保证 |
[57:20] | Thank you guys and thank you, dad. | 谢谢各位… 也谢谢你 爸 |
[57:25] | Is it Tom? | 那是汤姆吗? |
[57:28] | ATN chair, Tom Wambsgans. | 请欢迎泛美网科总裁 汤姆·万斯甘斯 |
[57:33] | I’m here cheering you on. -Thanks, buddy. | 我在这里帮你加油 快上台 -谢了 兄弟 |
[57:35] | Warmed them up for you. -Thanks, Ken. | 我帮你暖好场了 -谢了 肯 |
[57:37] | Go Tom! -Launched it. Launched that shit! | 汤姆 加油 太棒了 -你发表了… |
[57:43] | And you are an ATN citizen, and you are an ATN citizen | 你是泛美网科市民… 你也是泛美网科市民… |
[57:48] | and I’m an ATN citizen. | 我也是泛美网科市民 |
[57:52] | Yeah! | 太棒了… |
[57:58] | Knew you could do it! -Proud of you. | 我就知道你没问题… -我以你为荣 |
[58:04] | Thanks, guys. Thanks for being here. How we doing? | 谢了 各位 谢谢你们来 我们的表现如何? |
[58:07] | Memestock frothing. -Yada yada on the reels. | 迷因股票美得冒泡了 -别说这些 真的呢? |
[58:10] | Good vibes with sell. Bloomberg has positive snaps coming. | 买方和卖方反应都很好 彭博新闻社的报道很正面 |
[58:14] | Seeing some movement. -The king is dead. | 开始有动静了 -老王已死 |
[58:17] | Long live the king, kings and queen. | 新王万岁 两位新王和女王 |
[58:21] | Long live the kings and queen. | 两位新王和女王万岁 |
[58:23] | The motherfucker deleted it. He deleted the tweet. | 那个混账删文了 他删了那则推文 |
[58:27] | Really? -Here you go, man. | 是吗 给我看 -好 在这里 |
[58:29] | See anything? Nothing to see. | 看到了吗 没有 看不到了 混账 |
[58:32] | That’s fucking right. Now we’re talking. | 没有 这样就对了 |
[58:35] | Climb down. Price rocket. | 他下来了 价格狂飙 |
[58:37] | Houston we have fucking liftoff. -Great work, boss man. | 休士顿 我们升空了 -做得好 老板 |
[58:41] | I was here cheering you on. | 我在这里帮你加油 太棒了 |
[58:43] | He’s special. I know special and he is special. | 他很特别 我一眼就看出来了他很特别 |
[58:46] | Houston we have special. We have special. | 我们有个难得的人才 |
[58:56] | I don’t even remember it. It’s kind of a blur. | 我什么都不记得了 一切都好模糊 |
[59:00] | Just like walking on the moon. | 感觉像是在月球上漫步 像月球漫步 |
[59:05] | Yeah, walking on the moon. | 是啊 月球漫步 |
[59:17] | I want to make what I think is a fairly historic announcement. | 我想宣布一件 我觉得很有历史意义的事 |
[59:22] | I’m convinced that Roman Roy has a micro dick | 我相信罗曼·罗伊有一根小老二 |
[59:26] | and always gets it wrong. | 而且眼光永远是错的 |
[59:29] | I want to make what I think is a fairly historic announcement. | 我想宣布一件 我觉得很有历史意义的事 |
[59:34] | I’m convinced that Roman Roy has a micro dick | 我相信罗曼·罗伊有一根小老二 |
[59:38] | and always gets it wrong. | 而且眼光永远是错的 |
[59:42] | I want to make what I think is a fairly historic announcement. | 我想宣布一件 我觉得很有历史意义的事 |
[59:46] | I’m convinced that Roman Roy has a micro dick | 我相信罗曼·罗伊有一根小老二 |
[59:50] | and always gets it wrong. | 而且眼光永远是错的 |
[59:58] | I want to make what I think is a fairly historic announcement. | 我想宣布一件 我觉得很有历史意义的事 |
[1:00:06] | I think, if we’re thinking of hosting, I can’t get into any of our shit. | 我觉得…如果我们考虑要主办 我不能提到任何关于我们的事 |
[1:00:13] | I think it has to be strictly party and strategy. | 如果你同意的话 我觉得这一定只能是派对和策略 |
[1:00:18] | Yeah. Entirely. | 一定的 绝对是 |
[1:00:23] | I can’t help it if I find strategy sexy though. | 不过我觉得策略很性感 这也是没办法的事 |
[1:00:28] | I do. | 我真的这么觉得 |