时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | He’s sleepwalking into oblivion. | 如行尸走肉般被人遗忘 |
[00:10] | Uncontrolled migration, hyper -inflation | 非法移民和通膨失控 |
[00:13] | rampant crime, cultural Marxists… | 罪犯猖獗 文化马克斯主义 |
[00:14] | rampant crime, cultural Marxists… | 渗透我们… |
[00:15] | Here we go. The 5.00pm. | 五点钟 到上场了 |
[00:19] | All good? -Yeah, I’m good, Greg | 没问题吧? -没问题 格雷格 |
[00:21] | considering it’s my first post -Logan election | 这是洛根死后我第一次竞选 |
[00:23] | and I have Cyd running around town | 希蒂到处荼毒抹黑我 |
[00:26] | spitting poison like a fucking king cobra with an iPhone. | 活像条拿着智能手机的眼镜蛇 |
[00:29] | I have PGN to the left of me, and I have FVA to the right. | 我左有PGN 右有FVA |
[00:32] | I gotta deliver the best election numbers ever | 我得交出史上最漂亮的选票数字 |
[00:35] | ’cause my bosses wanna rip my heart out | 因为我老板想挖出我的心祭旗 |
[00:37] | as a peace offering to all comers | 因为我老板想挖出我的心祭旗 |
[00:39] | so, no, Greg, you know, I’m a little bit tense. | 所以 格雷格 你知道吗… 我现在有点紧绷 |
[00:42] | Just a little bit. A little bit tense. | 有一丝 一丁点紧绷 |
[00:45] | Well, yeah, I’m feelin’ pretty good. | 我觉得很不错 |
[02:17] | I got to the polling location at 11.00am. | 我11点到投票所 觉得很奇怪 因为人太少了… |
[02:19] | I thought it was very odd that the line was so short. | 我11点到投票所 觉得很奇怪 因为人太少了… |
[02:22] | Hey, Tom. -Hey, Ken. | 汤姆 -肯 |
[02:23] | You good? You feeling good? | 你还好吗 感觉不错吧?晚上要全力出击 知道吗? |
[02:24] | Needs to be gangbusters tonight, man, yeah? | 你还好吗 感觉不错吧?晚上要全力出击 知道吗? |
[02:26] | Yeah. You got it, you got it. | 没问题… |
[02:27] | All right. Need those numbers, T. | 我需要那些数字 阿汤 我真的想看到那些数字 汤姆 |
[02:29] | Really wanna see those numbers, Tom. | 我需要那些数字 阿汤 我真的想看到那些数字 汤姆 |
[02:31] | Okay? Market’s watching. -Okay. | 市场正在关注 |
[02:33] | First Super Bowl, how we gonna cope without the king, right? | 看这第一次超级杯 我们少了国王还能不能发挥战力 |
[02:35] | Okay, got it, Ken. All good, all good. | 知道了 肯 没问题的… |
[02:38] | Hey, Pam. How’s it looking? | 阿潘 情况如何? |
[02:39] | A bit of crackle. | 有点杂音 我们有辆转播车 在俄勒冈碰到一点问题 |
[02:40] | We have a news van in a bit of trouble in Oregon. | 有点杂音 我们有辆转播车 在俄勒冈碰到一点问题 |
[02:44] | Things looking fighty in Milwaukee. | 密尔瓦基情况有点火爆 |
[02:45] | Did you see the viral thing about the woman | 你有没有看到那段暴红视频 |
[02:47] | Did you see the viral thing about the woman | 有个女人冒用亡母的名字 投了四十次票给赫曼尼斯? |
[02:48] | who voted, like, 40 times for Jimenez under her dead mom’s name? | 有个女人冒用亡母的名字 投了四十次票给赫曼尼斯? |
[02:51] | We tracked her down. Not super reliable. | 我们找到她了 消息不是很可靠 她的身体并不好 |
[02:53] | She’s not a well person. -She’s… | 我们找到她了 消息不是很可靠 她的身体并不好 |
[02:55] | Well, you’re not a doctor, Pam. | 她…阿潘 你又不是医生 |
[02:57] | Until you qualify, why don’t you get her on the air? | 考到执照前 不如请她受访 |
[03:01] | Long night in dress shoes? | 穿皮鞋渡过漫漫长夜? |
[03:03] | Cyd used to go for these sort of slip -ons with a padded sock. | 希蒂以前都是穿厚袜子和懒人鞋 |
[03:06] | Yeah, probably ’cause she couldn’t get her cloven hooves | 可能是因为她那双蹄子 穿不了正常的鞋子 |
[03:08] | Okay. Shall we? -into her regular shoes. | 可能是因为她那双蹄子 穿不了正常的鞋子 |
[03:11] | I’m perfectly comfortable, Pam. -After you. | 阿潘 我这样很舒服 我的足弓很好 |
[03:13] | I’ve got good arches. They’ve been remarked upon. | 阿潘 我这样很舒服 我的足弓很好 |
[03:14] | I’ve got good arches. They’ve been remarked upon. | 被人称赞过 -五点钟出口民调 |
[03:15] | 5.00pm exit polls. Come on, 5.00pm. | 被人称赞过 -五点钟出口民调 |
[03:16] | 5.00pm exit polls. Come on, 5.00pm. | 快点 五点了 |
[03:17] | Hey, Darwin, you don’t… Oh, they’re cool. | 达温…你…没事的 |
[03:21] | You don’t… You don’t do anything special tonight, do you? | 你今晚不会做什么特别的准备吧 因为刚刚有人提到成人纸尿裤 |
[03:23] | It’s just somebody was talking about adult diapers? | 你今晚不会做什么特别的准备吧 因为刚刚有人提到成人纸尿裤 |
[03:26] | Oh, no, I think there’s always time for the bathroom. | 不用 我觉得一定能找到时间 上洗手间的 |
[03:28] | Fine. Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢了 |
[03:31] | Okay, excuse me. Coming through. Coming through here, coming through. | 不好意思 借过… |
[03:35] | Hey, everybody. So, terms and conditions. | 各位 我要讲一下条款与规定 已经知道的人请忍耐一下 |
[03:38] | Forgive me, those of you who already know this. | 各位 我要讲一下条款与规定 已经知道的人请忍耐一下 |
[03:41] | Did you get… get some rest, though? | 你有休息吧? -没有…夫妻吵架 |
[03:42] | No. No, marital strife. | 你有休息吧? -没有…夫妻吵架 |
[03:45] | Can I hear a “got it”? | 听懂的人说请一声 -懂了… |
[03:46] | Got it. -Got it. | 听懂的人说请一声 -懂了… |
[03:48] | Thank you. Also… | 谢谢 我现在要说的是… -你晚上过得如何? |
[03:49] | How was your night? -With Matsson? Pretty monstrous. | 谢谢 我现在要说的是… -你晚上过得如何? |
[03:50] | How was your night? -With Matsson? Pretty monstrous. | 跟马特森吗? -很可怕 |
[03:52] | His crew knows some unseemly venues. | 他的那帮人知道一些不入流的地方 |
[03:56] | I danced with an old man. | 我跟一个老头子跳了舞 -什么? |
[03:58] | What? -Yeah, he didn’t wanna dance | 我跟一个老头子跳了舞 -什么? |
[04:00] | What? -Yeah, he didn’t wanna dance | 对 他不想跳 但他们逼着我们跳了 |
[04:01] | but they made us dance. | 对 他不想跳 但他们逼着我们跳了 |
[04:02] | He was so confused. | 他很困惑 |
[04:04] | I drank… things that… | 我喝了一些… 平常不是用来喝的东西 |
[04:07] | aren’t normally drinks. | 我喝了一些… 平常不是用来喝的东西 |
[04:11] | And I… I got the impression… | 我觉得… |
[04:15] | Do you know about Matsson with Shiv | 你知不知道马特森和小西之间… |
[04:18] | and their sort of, like, their… their business alliance agreement? | 你知不知道马特森和小西之间… |
[04:20] | and their sort of, like, their… their business alliance agreement? | 他们的商业结盟协议? |
[04:25] | Well, I’m sure I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[04:29] | Okay, I didn’t think so. | 我也觉得你不知道 |
[04:31] | You wanna strategize? | 要不要讨论一下对策?狠狠整她一下? |
[04:33] | You wanna fry her ass up? | 要不要讨论一下对策?狠狠整她一下? |
[04:35] | Information, Greg. | 格雷格 情报像一瓶好酒 |
[04:37] | It’s like a bottle of fine wine. | 格雷格 情报像一瓶好酒 |
[04:41] | You store it, you hoard it, you save it for a special occasion. | 存着 积着 等到特别场合再拿出来 |
[04:45] | And then you smash someone’s fuckin’ face in with it. | 用它打烂某人的脸 -漂亮 |
[04:48] | Nice. -So, what we’re hearing is | 用它打烂某人的脸 -漂亮 |
[04:49] | Nice. -So, what we’re hearing is | 我们听说的是… |
[04:51] | and remember, this is not decisive | 记得 这不是确切结果 |
[04:53] | what we’re seeing is Mencken | 孟肯在乔治亚和亚利桑那的表现 可能好得超乎预期 |
[04:55] | maybe overperforming in Georgia and Arizona. | 孟肯在乔治亚和亚利桑那的表现 可能好得超乎预期 |
[05:00] | So, our early read would be closer than polls have suggested. | 所以早期预测是 结果可能比之前想的更接近 |
[05:05] | Close, but Jimenez likely edging on what we’ve seen. | 很接近 但赫曼尼斯 很可能会略胜一筹 |
[05:10] | Listen, this is privileged information. | 听着 这是机密资讯 |
[05:13] | Leaks that suppress or encourage turnout | 走漏消息 影响选情 可能会让我们被国家选举报道团除名 |
[05:15] | could result in our ejection from the National Election Pool. | 走漏消息 影响选情 可能会让我们被国家选举报道团除名 |
[05:18] | Okay? -Yeah. | 好吗? |
[05:19] | Yeah, you heard the man. Zip it. | 你们都听到了 要守口如瓶 |
[05:23] | That’s great. | 很好 |
[05:26] | Okay, Tom says exit polls say looks like Jimenez. | 汤姆说依照出口民调结果 胜选的应该是赫曼尼斯 |
[05:29] | No leaks. -That’s great. | 别走漏消息 -太好了 |
[05:31] | I mean, I got four smileys from Gil. They think they’ve got it. | 吉尔传了四个笑脸符号给我 他们觉得赢定了 |
[05:34] | Well, I have got eggplant, eggplant, flag from Mencken. | 孟肯传了 两根茄子和一面旗子给我 |
[05:39] | Well, two eggplants is not as much as four smileys, obviously. | 两根茄子比不上四个笑脸 这很明显 |
[05:42] | Four smileys is symptomatic | 四个笑脸表示了 他与现实脱节的竞选团队的自满 |
[05:44] | of the complacency at the heart of his out -of -touch campaign. | 四个笑脸表示了 他与现实脱节的竞选团队的自满 |
[05:46] | Eggplant, eggplant, flag reeks of the misogynistic bravado | 两根茄子和一面旗子 显示了他们仇视女性的虚张声势 |
[05:49] | that has so repelled the median voter. | 中间选民十分厌恶这点 |
[05:52] | Jesus. Ah, I feel sick. | 天啊 我不舒服 |
[05:54] | Oh, why? It’s fun. | 为什么 很好玩啊 我的队伍在跟你的队伍对战 |
[05:55] | My team’s playing your team. | 为什么 很好玩啊 我的队伍在跟你的队伍对战 |
[05:57] | It’s only spicy ’cause if my team wins | 刺激之处就在我的队伍获胜时 会枪杀你的队伍 |
[05:58] | they’re gonna shoot your team. | 刺激之处就在我的队伍获胜时 会枪杀你的队伍 |
[06:00] | Okay, but what are you hearing, seriously? | 但你听到什么风声?这些是你方的纳粹车子吗? |
[06:01] | Are these your vans, the Nazi vans? | 但你听到什么风声?这些是你方的纳粹车子吗? |
[06:03] | The van? Oh, the… the fun vans? | 车…你是说快乐专车吗?快乐巴士 对 |
[06:04] | The… The fun buses? Yeah. | 车…你是说快乐专车吗?快乐巴士 对 |
[06:06] | Yeah, in Florida they picked people up | 在佛州 那些车子去接人 说要带他们去投票 |
[06:07] | telling them they were taking them to vote | 在佛州 那些车子去接人 说要带他们去投票 |
[06:08] | and then a kid got left by the highway. | 结果有个小孩在高速公路上被丢包 罗曼 这是绑架 |
[06:10] | It’s fucking kidnapping, Rome. | 结果有个小孩在高速公路上被丢包 罗曼 这是绑架 |
[06:12] | It’s fucking kidnapping now? | 现在变成绑架了? |
[06:13] | False flag. Nice try. | 是栽赃 你想得美 |
[06:16] | “Kidnapping. It’s kidnapping.” | 绑架 居然说是绑架… |
[06:21] | Hey. -Lukas, hey. | 路卡斯 看样子赫曼尼斯会赢 |
[06:22] | So, it’s looking like Jimenez | 路卡斯 看样子赫曼尼斯会赢 |
[06:23] | which is good for democracy and great for us. | 这对民主是好事 对我们更好 |
[06:29] | So, either way, I think that we consider releasing your… | 不管怎样 我们该考虑 明天公布你的假数据 |
[06:32] | you know, your funky numbers maybe tomorrow. | 不管怎样 我们该考虑 明天公布你的假数据 |
[06:35] | Day after tomorrow. | 或是后天 先发制人 |
[06:36] | Just get ahead of the numbers | 或是后天 先发制人 |
[06:37] | and, you know, I can come up with some language. | 我可以想想要么说 |
[06:39] | Yeah, I was… I was talking… | 昨天晚上我跟奥斯卡 和葛瑞佩格瑞讲到这件事 |
[06:41] | last night to Oskar and Gregory Peggory about that. | 昨天晚上我跟奥斯卡 和葛瑞佩格瑞讲到这件事 |
[06:47] | I’m sorry, you spoke to Greg about this? | 抱歉 你跟格雷格谈这件事? |
[06:48] | Yeah, well, he was part of a conversation | 他是以正常派的身份参与对话 |
[06:50] | just as a normalist. | 他是以正常派的身份参与对话 |
[06:53] | And… yeah, then I was wondering, you know, maybe we… | 我在想不要把我见不得人的秘密 公诸于世比较好 |
[06:57] | maybe we keep my… | 我在想不要把我见不得人的秘密 公诸于世比较好 |
[06:58] | my terrible secret a secret, you know? | 我在想不要把我见不得人的秘密 公诸于世比较好 |
[07:02] | Okay… | 这样吧 让我想一下 |
[07:04] | Yeah, look, let me have a think about that. | 这样吧 让我想一下 |
[07:06] | I gotta… I gotta take this. I’ll… I’ll call you back. | 我得接个电话 待会儿再打给你 |
[07:11] | Nate. How’s things in Mission Control Denver? | 纳特 丹佛任务控制中心的情况如何? |
[07:13] | Are you in at ATN, Shiv? -Upstairs. | 小西 你在泛美网科? |
[07:14] | Are you in at ATN, Shiv? -Upstairs. | 在楼上 放手让他们去做 这是爸的规矩 |
[07:15] | Leave it to them. Dad’s rules. | 在楼上 放手让他们去做 这是爸的规矩 |
[07:16] | Well, they need to be covering the intimidations. | 他们必须报道恐吓事件 小西 这真是暗黑到一个地步 |
[07:19] | It’s pretty dark, Shiv. Who watches the watchmen, you know? | 他们必须报道恐吓事件 小西 这真是暗黑到一个地步 |
[07:20] | It’s pretty dark, Shiv. Who watches the watchmen, you know? | 谁来监视警卫? |
[07:22] | Who watches the watchmen? I fucking do. | 谁监视警卫 我啊 |
[07:25] | Are you getting good numbers? | 数据漂亮吗? |
[07:26] | Good. Just watching the weather. | 很好 我在看气象 乌云在内华达州集结 |
[07:27] | Storm clouds in Nevada. | 很好 我在看气象 乌云在内华达州集结 |
[07:29] | We got people in line… | 我们控制住了 |
[07:31] | a disturbance in Wisconsin, but yeah. | 威斯康辛也有动荡 但是… |
[07:33] | a disturbance in Wisconsin, but yeah. | 对…很害怕 但情况很好 |
[07:34] | Yeah, scared but good. | 对…很害怕 但情况很好 |
[07:37] | Precinct data’s… | 地区数据是… 宾州和亚利桑那可能是硬仗 |
[07:39] | Pennsylvania, Arizona could be tough. | 地区数据是… 宾州和亚利桑那可能是硬仗 |
[07:42] | Let’s keep this channel open. | 我们保持联络 |
[07:43] | On all things Matsson and me and the new ATN, yeah? | 讨论马特森 我 还有改革泛美网科的事 |
[07:48] | All things good. | 讨论所有的好事 |
[07:49] | All right, so Jimenez wins | 好 赫曼尼斯胜选 手一挥 通过交易 |
[07:51] | and he just waves the fuckin’ deal through | 好 赫曼尼斯胜选 手一挥 通过交易 |
[07:53] | and then we’re what? | 那我们怎么办? |
[07:54] | I guess fuckin’ last ditch, the board? | 做困兽之斗 找董事会和股东? |
[07:58] | The shareholders? | 做困兽之斗 找董事会和股东? |
[08:01] | Okay, Jeryd wants face -to -face. | 杰瑞德想面对面谈 |
[08:03] | Okay. Me, too? | 好 也找我吗? |
[08:04] | I doubt it. I’m asking. | 不太可能 我问了… |
[08:06] | Do you wanna try Gil or maybe direct to Jimenez? | 你要不要试试吉尔?或直接找赫曼尼斯? |
[08:08] | It feels kinda sweaty. Maybe I wait a day. | 感觉有点太迫切了 也许先等一天再说 |
[08:11] | A day… I mean, I guess today’s the fucking day, right? | 我是说 就是今天了 对吧? |
[08:15] | Like, today’s the day the rooster puts its head in our hands. | 今天是冤大头找上门的日子 是我们最有筹码的时刻 |
[08:17] | Today is the moment of maximum leverage. | 今天是冤大头找上门的日子 是我们最有筹码的时刻 |
[08:21] | Yep. No, it looks like just me. | 对 看来就只找我 我们两个人都去有点挤 |
[08:23] | It’s a bit tight for both of us. -Fuck him. | 对 看来就只找我 我们两个人都去有点挤 |
[08:25] | All right, go… Sure, sure. -Going. | 叫他去死吧 快去 没问题… -我正要去 |
[08:28] | Let me know what you come up with. | 你那里有什么结果再跟我说 |
[08:35] | Hey, Rava. -Hey, listen. | 拉娃 -听着 我们都没事 |
[08:37] | We… We are all okay, but… -Yeah. | 拉娃 -听着 我们都没事 |
[08:39] | We… We are all okay, but… -Yeah. | 好 -但心里有点慌 |
[08:40] | we’re a bit freaked out. | 好 -但心里有点慌 |
[08:43] | There is an SUV with… | 有辆休旅车 我们觉得有辆休旅车 |
[08:45] | Well, we think there’s an SUV, and it’s… it’s following us. | 有辆休旅车 我们觉得有辆休旅车 |
[08:47] | Well, we think there’s an SUV, and it’s… it’s following us. | 那辆车在跟踪我们 |
[08:49] | So, can we come to the office? | 我们可以去办公室吗? |
[08:51] | Because you… you have good security at the office. | 因为你办公室的保全很好吧? |
[08:54] | What’s the license plate? | 看得到牌照号码吗? |
[08:55] | The license, it’s T… 3, I think. -Is it T, TR? Right. | 牌照号码是T… -是TR… |
[08:59] | ‘Cause it’s probably… it’s probably mine. | 对 可能是我的车 |
[09:00] | I didn’t want Sophie to freak, so I just… I just actioned it. | 我不想吓到苏菲 所以就派人去了 |
[09:03] | Are you? You’re… | 你… |
[09:06] | Oh, my god, you’re having me followed? | 我的天啊 你派人跟踪我? |
[09:09] | This is covert surveillance to show you care? | 用秘密监视来表达关心?肯 你在搞什么鬼啊? |
[09:12] | The actual fuck, Ken? -Just an extra layer of bubble wrap. | 用秘密监视来表达关心?肯 你在搞什么鬼啊? |
[09:14] | The actual fuck, Ken? -Just an extra layer of bubble wrap. | 只是让她和艾薇多一层保护 |
[09:15] | For her and Ivey. Are you guys okay? You okay? | 只是让她和艾薇多一层保护 |
[09:16] | For her and Ivey. Are you guys okay? You okay? | 你们没事吧 你没事吧? |
[09:18] | Is she okay? -She’s scared, Ken. | 她也没事吧? -她…很害怕 肯 |
[09:21] | Okay? I’m… I am scared. -Rava. Rava, listen. | 我也很害怕 我不… -拉娃…听着… |
[09:23] | Just… -I don’t know what they’re… | 我也很害怕 我不… -拉娃…听着… |
[09:25] | There is… There is shit burning, there is intimidation. | 有地方失火了 有人在恐吓我们 |
[09:27] | I don’t understand what’s… -Relax. | 我不懂到底… -放轻松 好吗…? |
[09:29] | Okay? Relax. | 我不懂到底… -放轻松 好吗…? |
[09:30] | Tell Sophie I love her, and that is why I do everything I do. | 告诉苏菲我爱她 |
[09:32] | Tell Sophie I love her, and that is why I do everything I do. | 我做的一切都是因为爱她 好吗 苏菲? |
[09:34] | Okay, Soph? Soph, I love you, sweetie, okay? | 我做的一切都是因为爱她 好吗 苏菲? |
[09:35] | Okay, Soph? Soph, I love you, sweetie, okay? | 苏菲 我爱你 宝贝 不会发生什么事的 |
[09:36] | Nothing’s gonna happen. | 苏菲 我爱你 宝贝 不会发生什么事的 |
[09:38] | Exit polls say Jimenez, okay? | 出口民调结果是赫曼尼斯胜选 |
[09:40] | I won’t let the world push you. Okay, sweetie? | 我不会让任何人欺负你的 好吗? |
[09:42] | Okay. | 我不会让任何人欺负你的 好吗? |
[09:55] | Ken. | 肯 -我只是打来祝你好运 |
[09:56] | Hey, man. Just… Just calling to say good luck. | 肯 -我只是打来祝你好运 |
[09:58] | Great numbers. -Thanks, man. | 数据很不错 -谢了 兄弟 |
[10:00] | And listen, apologies if… if things got a bit heated. | 之前场面有点火爆 我要跟你道歉 |
[10:03] | A lot of shit going down. | 那时候事情很多 |
[10:04] | Victory vans, his shitheads kicking off in Milwaukee. | 胜利巴士和一群烂人 在密尔瓦基闹事 |
[10:08] | ATN wanna cover? -Yeah, I’ll… talk | 泛美网科要报道吗? -要 我会去谈的 |
[10:11] | but gotta let them do their thing, but yeah. | 但是得放手让他们去做 |
[10:14] | Yeah. -Okay. | 对… -好 |
[10:16] | Listen, you got Daniel there? | 听着 丹尼尔在你那里吗? |
[10:18] | You know, let me… let me see. | 我看一下 |
[10:26] | Yeah, come in. | 请进 |
[10:30] | Sir, you here for Kendall Roy? | 肯道尔罗伊找您 您在吗? |
[10:35] | Hey, Kendall. -Hey, Dan. | 肯道尔 -丹 |
[10:37] | Hey, man. | 兄弟 祝你好运 |
[10:38] | Good luck. Just… just best of luck. | 兄弟 祝你好运 |
[10:40] | Good luck. Just… just best of luck. | 我只想说…祝你好运 |
[10:42] | Thanks, man. Great to speak. -Yeah. | 谢了 很高兴跟你聊 |
[10:45] | But… But when this is over | 但大选结束后 我们得认真谈谈科技业的事 |
[10:46] | I think there needs to be a big conversation about tech | 但大选结束后 我们得认真谈谈科技业的事 |
[10:49] | is all I’d say. | 我只想说这件事 -很高兴和你聊 我让纳特来听 |
[10:50] | Great to speak. I’m gonna put Nate back on. | 我只想说这件事 -很高兴和你聊 我让纳特来听 |
[10:53] | Sure, and… may the best man | 好 还有…希望最有能力 最能保护美国就业机会 |
[10:55] | who will, you know, protect American jobs | 好 还有…希望最有能力 最能保护美国就业机会 |
[10:57] | and rein in tech and is called Daniel win, you know? | 约束科技业 而且叫做丹尼尔的人赢 |
[11:03] | Let’s catch up. Have… have a good one, man. | 改天再聊 祝你顺心 兄弟 |
[11:05] | Yeah, sure. Sure, man. | 当然 兄弟 今晚我会在这里盯场 |
[11:06] | You know, tonight, my eye is just right here | 当然 兄弟 今晚我会在这里盯场 |
[11:10] | making sure it’s fair as fuck, all right? | 确保一切公平 好吗? |
[11:13] | Have a good night, man. | 祝你有个愉快的夜晚 记得喝水 |
[11:14] | Stay hydrated. | 祝你有个愉快的夜晚 记得喝水 |
[11:33] | Hey. Come on. -Yeah. Hell yeah. | 快进来 -好… |
[11:36] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:41] | Busy, busy. Hello, hello. | 好忙哟 瞧你 都快发疯了 |
[11:42] | Look at you, losin’ it. Like a massive fuckin’ loser. | 好忙哟 瞧你 都快发疯了 |
[11:43] | Look at you, losin’ it. Like a massive fuckin’ loser. | 像个杀千刀的输家 |
[11:45] | Yeah. Well, I blame you. | 是啊 都怪你 连康纳都搞不定 |
[11:47] | Couldn’t deliver Connor, huh? | 是啊 都怪你 连康纳都搞不定 |
[11:49] | ATN scared to run all the fraud. | 糟了 -泛美网科不敢播造假的新闻? |
[11:53] | Well, I keep my hands out, you know? | 我从来不插手这些事 你去死 |
[11:55] | Fuck you. What is this? ‘Cause, you know, I’m quite busy. | 你找我干吗 我很忙 |
[11:58] | You’re busy? -Yes, I am busy. | 你很忙? -对 我很忙 |
[11:59] | I don’t run around town like some fuckin’ food bike guy, you know? | 我又不是骑车四处跑的外卖员 |
[12:03] | Just wanted to say a couple things. | 我有两件事想说 |
[12:06] | Yeah. | 好 -直截了当 |
[12:08] | Very directly. | 好 -直截了当 |
[12:12] | We still think we can win. -Sure. | 我们还是觉得有胜算 -当然 |
[12:14] | But I am very focused on losing. | 但是我现在把心思放在败选上 -好 |
[12:17] | All right. -Winning is easy. | 但是我现在把心思放在败选上 -好 |
[12:19] | All right. -Winning is easy. | 胜选很简单 赢了就一切水到渠成 -当然 |
[12:20] | Winning would take care of itself. -Sure. | 胜选很简单 赢了就一切水到渠成 -当然 |
[12:22] | But if I lose… | 但如果我输了 我得琢磨 混球所谓的叙事 |
[12:23] | I need to work on what assholes would call “the narrative.” | 但如果我输了 我得琢磨 混球所谓的叙事 |
[12:29] | Like “insurgent campaign unfairly maligned as extremist | 例如叛党选战 被沿岸自慰工厂 抹黑成极端主义者 |
[12:33] | by the coastal masturbation factories.” | 例如叛党选战 被沿岸自慰工厂 抹黑成极端主义者 |
[12:35] | Exactly, if I lose, I want it correctly characterized | 没错 如果我败选 |
[12:36] | Exactly, if I lose, I want it correctly characterized | 我要你们正确描述为虽败犹荣 表现出人意料之外地好 |
[12:38] | as a huge victory. | 我要你们正确描述为虽败犹荣 表现出人意料之外地好 |
[12:39] | Overperformed. All right? | 我要你们正确描述为虽败犹荣 表现出人意料之外地好 |
[12:43] | I wanna be a president. | 我想当总统 希望你能帮我坐上大位 |
[12:44] | I want you to be a partner in that | 我想当总统 希望你能帮我坐上大位 |
[12:47] | and if it isn’t tonight, it will be next time. | 如果今晚无法如愿 那就下一次 |
[12:50] | “Even if you’re not going to be the president | 就算你当不了国家总统 也能当我们的总裁 |
[12:52] | you’re going to be our president.” | 就算你当不了国家总统 也能当我们的总裁 |
[12:54] | Exactly. “You, me, we’ll go far…” | 没错 你跟我联手 一定可以走得长远 |
[12:57] | “Over the road and into the bar.” | 走到对街的酒吧喝酒 |
[13:11] | So, listen, at… at some point tonight | 听着 今晚可以找个时间谈吗? |
[13:13] | can we do a chat in terms of the… the “me” of things | 听着 今晚可以找个时间谈吗? |
[13:14] | can we do a chat in terms of the… the “me” of things | 谈谈我的定位和策略 |
[13:16] | and, like, how to play it? | 谈谈我的定位和策略 |
[13:19] | Because Matsson, he treated me quite abominably. | 因为马特森对我很差劲 |
[13:23] | But it felt like trusting | 但他又好像很信任我 跟我说了很多… |
[13:24] | and he was saying a lot of things | 但他又好像很信任我 跟我说了很多… |
[13:26] | and quite relaxed… -Okay, okay. Enough… | 够了…我的咖啡呢? |
[13:27] | Where’s my coffee? | 够了…我的咖啡呢? |
[13:29] | Tom, I don’t do coffee anymore, man. | 汤姆 我不端咖啡了 |
[13:31] | No, Greg. | 不行 格雷格 |
[13:33] | Greg, I have to be clear. I have to. | 格雷格 我必须要头脑清楚 这是一定要的 |
[13:36] | If I get drowsy | 如果我昏昏欲睡 报错了 科罗拉多州的开票结果 |
[13:37] | and I… mis -call Colorado… | 如果我昏昏欲睡 报错了 科罗拉多州的开票结果 |
[13:41] | Instability, right? | 马上就天下大乱 美国失去可信度 |
[13:42] | And the US loses credibility. | 马上就天下大乱 美国失去可信度 |
[13:46] | China spots an opportunity and invades Taiwan. | 中国趁机入侵台湾 用战略性核武 |
[13:48] | Tactical nukes. | 中国趁机入侵台湾 用战略性核武 |
[13:49] | Fuckin’ shit goes kablooie and we’re back to amoeba. | 轰然一声 世界末日来临 大家变回阿米巴原虫 |
[13:52] | It’s a long way back from pond life | 要再演化得花好多好多年 |
[13:55] | ’cause you failed to get me a double shot, okay? | 一切只因为你没有端咖啡给我 |
[13:58] | Okay, well do you… | 那你要不要你之前要求的东西? |
[13:59] | do you want some of what you asked for? | 那你要不要你之前要求的东西? |
[14:07] | No, I don’t. I don’t think so. What do you think? | 不用 我不要 你说呢? |
[14:11] | Maybe no. I mean, election night… | 也许不要 今天是大选之夜 |
[14:18] | Your call. I mean… | 不过你决定吧 |
[14:21] | Yeah, hit me. | 好 我要 |
[14:22] | But this is not a… not a thing, okay? | 不过这不是正式的 不会被写进书里 |
[14:24] | It’s not going in a book. | 不过这不是正式的 不会被写进书里 |
[14:25] | Let’s just… -Yeah. | 就… -好 |
[14:27] | Yeah. Okay. -Quick, quick. | 快…快如闪电 |
[14:28] | Quick as a whistle. | 快…快如闪电 |
[14:36] | What do we have here? What’s one the… | 这是什么 白板上写了什么? -白板 好 |
[14:38] | What’s on the board? -the board? | 这是什么 白板上写了什么? -白板 好 |
[14:41] | All right. -There is… | 谢了 |
[14:44] | Just rubbing the board innocently. | 我在擦白板 无辜地擦白板 |
[14:46] | Simply cleaning the whiteboard here. | 我在擦白板 无辜地擦白板 |
[14:51] | Okay. Here we go. | 来 -不用 我不要 |
[14:53] | No… Not for me. No, I… -What? | 来 -不用 我不要 |
[14:53] | No… Not for me. No, I… -What? | 什么? -经过昨晚 我终于恢复正常了 |
[14:54] | No, I’m just starting to feel normal from last night. | 什么? -经过昨晚 我终于恢复正常了 |
[14:56] | What? You’ll do it with Matsson and not with me? | 你跟马特森嗑药 但是不跟我? |
[14:58] | I don’t want you looking all judgy all night, come on. | 我才不要整晚 被你道德批判 来嘛 |
[15:00] | No, I need a clear head, and I don’t wanna get addicted. | 不行 我要保持清醒 而且不想上瘾 |
[15:03] | Two nights in a row. -Shut up, Greg. Don’t be Mom. | 连续两晚嗑药 -闭嘴 别婆婆妈妈的 来嘛 |
[15:05] | Come on. -I don’t want to. Please. | 我不要 拜托 我真的… -医生说这对脑子有好处 |
[15:07] | Greg, it’s medically good for your brain. | 我不要 拜托 我真的… -医生说这对脑子有好处 |
[15:09] | It is. | 真的 难道你觉得 阿兹特克人都是笨蛋吗? |
[15:10] | What are you saying, all Aztecs are stupid? | 真的 难道你觉得 阿兹特克人都是笨蛋吗? |
[15:11] | Don’t be a racist little bitch about it. | 那是种族歧视 快点… -好吧 |
[15:13] | Come on. | 那是种族歧视 快点… -好吧 |
[15:14] | Yeah, okay. -Come on. | 那是种族歧视 快点… -好吧 |
[15:16] | Don’t… What? Are you pretending? | 不要…干吗…你在假吸? |
[15:19] | No… -Are you pretending to do coke? | 你在假装吸可卡因? |
[15:20] | Some got up. -Fucking do it. | 我有吸一些进去 -快点吸 |
[15:23] | There. God. | 对嘛 天啊 |
[15:26] | Okay. | 很好 |
[15:30] | What the fuck is that? -Oh, that. | 那是什么鬼? |
[15:33] | I guess they… they were ordering some for folks. | 他们在点餐 我叫他们帮你叫一份 |
[15:35] | I said why not get you one? | 他们在点餐 我叫他们帮你叫一份 |
[15:36] | Bodega sushi? Are you insane? | 酒铺的寿司?你疯了吗? |
[15:40] | I… No, that’s not me. That’s Samson. | 不是我 是山孙… |
[15:42] | No, not Samson, Greg! | 不行 不要山孙 格雷格 |
[15:45] | Not Samson! Not! | 不要山孙 我不要他 |
[15:47] | I want you Gregging for me. | 我要你帮我跑腿 |
[15:49] | You’re busted back down to Greg tonight. | 你今晚降职变回格雷格了 -不要 |
[15:51] | No. -Yeah, tonight. | 就要 今晚我的消化系统 是宪法的一部分 |
[15:52] | My digestive system is basically part of the constitution, okay? | 就要 今晚我的消化系统 是宪法的一部分 |
[15:56] | Microwaved milk and ginger shots. | 微波加温的牛奶加姜汁 |
[15:58] | American bottled water, and spaghetti and olive oil, okay? | 美国瓶装水 橄榄油意大利面 好吗? |
[16:01] | Okay? -Okay. | 好吗 好 -好啦 |
[16:02] | Okay. | 好吗 好 -好啦 |
[16:04] | Hey, Con. | 康 |
[16:06] | Tom. | 汤姆 这里有一组人 |
[16:07] | Yeah, I got this crew here | 汤姆 这里有一组人 |
[16:10] | and they’re filming the stuff | 他们来拍东西 |
[16:13] | but none of it is making it on the show, dude. | 但拍的东西都没有播出 |
[16:16] | but none of it is making it on the show, dude. | 他们的摄像头里有没有胶卷? |
[16:17] | Is there any film in these cameras? | 他们的摄像头里有没有胶卷? |
[16:19] | Yeah, I think we are… we are planning to feature, Con. | 有 我们打算要播出的 康 |
[16:23] | Well, no. Because I’m watching. | 并没有 因为我一直在看 |
[16:25] | Now, I expected to be frozen out by all those other mooks | 我知道其他电视台不会播 但不会连你们都不播吧? |
[16:29] | but you guys? Come on. | 我知道其他电视台不会播 但不会连你们都不播吧? |
[16:30] | Give me some sugar, man. | 给我一点温暖 |
[16:32] | I mean, maybe everyone voted for me. | 因为也许大家都投我了 我们只是不知道 |
[16:34] | We don’t know. -Schrödinger’s cat. | 因为也许大家都投我了 我们只是不知道 |
[16:35] | We don’t know. -Schrödinger’s cat. | 薛定谔的猫 -薛定谔的猫 汤姆 |
[16:36] | Schrödinger’s cat, Tom. | 薛定谔的猫 -薛定谔的猫 汤姆 |
[16:38] | Until we open the boxes | 箱子打开之前…我跟另外两个人 一样有可能当总统 |
[16:40] | I’m just as much president as the other two. | 箱子打开之前…我跟另外两个人 一样有可能当总统 |
[16:43] | Yeah? Come on. -Let’s go, let’s go. | 走吧… -如果我胜选 那可是世纪大事 |
[16:44] | If I do it, that’s the story of all time. | 走吧… -如果我胜选 那可是世纪大事 |
[16:46] | Okay, well, I’ll think… I… I’ve gotta go. | 好 我得挂了 但我会想想办法 |
[16:48] | But I’ll see what I can do. But I’ve gotta go. | 好 我得挂了 但我会想想办法 |
[16:49] | But I’ll see what I can do. But I’ve gotta go. | 真的得挂了 因为投票所要关了 -对 |
[16:50] | They’re calling… Yeah. -‘Cause the polls are closing. | 真的得挂了 因为投票所要关了 -对 |
[16:55] | Okay, if it’s gonna happen anywhere, it’s gonna happen in Kentucky. | 如果要发生的话 会发生在肯塔基 |
[16:58] | Anything can happen. | 一切都有可能发生 |
[17:00] | Anything can happen, anything can happen. | 万事皆有可能… |
[17:02] | Yeah. | 对 -幸亏我没有退选 |
[17:03] | So glad I didn’t drop out. | 对 -幸亏我没有退选 |
[17:04] | It just makes an election so much more interesting when you’re in it. | 有参与的话 选举会更有意思 |
[17:09] | You gotta be in it to win it. | 想赢一定要参与 |
[17:10] | And it is seven o’clock on the East Coast | 现在是东岸的七点钟 |
[17:12] | which means polls have just closed in half a dozen states. | 表示有六个州已经停止投票 |
[17:16] | The most closely watched states at this hour, Georgia | 此时最受瞩目的州 是有16张选举人票的乔治亚州 |
[17:18] | with its 16 electoral votes | 此时最受瞩目的州 是有16张选举人票的乔治亚州 |
[17:21] | and Virginia with its 13, both key battleground states. | 以及有13张选举人票的维州 |
[17:22] | and Virginia with its 13, both key battleground states. | 这两个都是很关键的摇摆州 |
[17:24] | As of this moment, it is too early to project a winner in either. | 目前还看不出是谁在两州领先 |
[17:28] | But our decision desk -Okay. | 我们的血战专家宣布 杰瑞德孟肯众议员 |
[17:29] | can announce at this hour | 我们的血战专家宣布 杰瑞德孟肯众议员 |
[17:31] | that Representative Jeryd Mencken | 我们的血战专家宣布 杰瑞德孟肯众议员 |
[17:33] | will defeat Governor Daniel Jimenez | 会在肯塔基州击败 丹尼尔赫曼尼斯州长 |
[17:35] | in the Commonwealth of Kentucky as well as in the state of Indiana | 会在肯塔基州击败 丹尼尔赫曼尼斯州长 |
[17:37] | in the Commonwealth of Kentucky as well as in the state of Indiana | 同时也能拿下印第安纳州 孟肯在选前民调中就领先了赫曼尼斯 |
[17:38] | where Mencken has enjoyed a lead over Jimenez | 同时也能拿下印第安纳州 孟肯在选前民调中就领先了赫曼尼斯 |
[17:41] | in the pre -election polling. -Okay. | 同时也能拿下印第安纳州 孟肯在选前民调中就领先了赫曼尼斯 |
[17:42] | Governor Jimenez will win in the state of Vermont | 赫曼尼斯州长将会拿下佛蒙特州 这是意料中事 |
[17:44] | no big surprises there, in the early part of the evening. | 赫曼尼斯州长将会拿下佛蒙特州 这是意料中事 |
[17:46] | no big surprises there, in the early part of the evening. | 开票结果将会在今晚前半段宣布 |
[17:48] | We will need to look at more data before we can make a projection… | 我们要再多收集一些资料 才能预测… |
[17:56] | Hey. Fuck Kentucky, Con. | 去他的肯塔基 康 |
[17:59] | No. -Yes, fuck ’em. | 不要… -要 去他们的 |
[18:01] | No. | 不要 我… |
[18:02] | I… | 不要 我… |
[18:04] | I shan’t become that. No. | 我不会变成那样 不要 |
[18:08] | Alas, Kentucky, Willa. | 可惜肯塔基没赢 威拉 |
[18:12] | Alas, vanity. | 我不能太虚荣 |
[18:16] | Voters have made their voices heard. | 选民表达了自己的意见 |
[18:18] | This could be the most important election | 这可能是我们此生 最重要的一次选举 |
[18:21] | in our lifetime. | 这可能是我们此生 最重要的一次选举 |
[18:22] | So, with polls about to close… -No, I told you. | 十四个州即将… -不用 我说过可以给我 比利 |
[18:25] | You can give it to me, Billy, thank you. | 不用 我说过可以给我 比利 |
[18:26] | You can give it to me, Billy, thank you. | 谢谢 -来看看宾州东南区… |
[18:29] | As we heat up, Tom | 选情越来越激烈 汤姆 你要如何平衡报道恐吓事件? |
[18:30] | how much do you wanna give to… | 选情越来越激烈 汤姆 你要如何平衡报道恐吓事件? |
[18:32] | Fair bit of intimidation. His folks and ours. | 选情越来越激烈 汤姆 你要如何平衡报道恐吓事件? |
[18:33] | Fair bit of intimidation. His folks and ours. | 双方人马都有闹事 |
[18:35] | So, like, fire in Wisconsin, in Milwaukee could be nasty. | 威斯康辛和密尔瓦基的火灾 可能是人为的 |
[18:39] | Could be electrical failure, might be Menckenists. | 也可能是电线走火 可能是孟肯狂粉干的 |
[18:42] | Camera smashed, crew harassed in Portland. | 摄像头被砸烂 记者在波特兰被骚扰 |
[18:46] | That’s them. -I trust you. | 那是他们的人干的 -我信任你 |
[18:51] | All these counties here again, a little board malfunction here. | 荧幕有点故障 |
[18:54] | What’s he doing? What’s this? | 他在做什么 怎么了? |
[18:57] | Hey, Pam. What’s going on? -Hold… Hold on. | 阿潘 怎么回事? -等一下 |
[18:58] | The touch… The touchscreen. -Hold on, we’re checking it out. | 触控式荧幕怎么了? -等等 我们在查 |
[19:00] | What’s happening with the touchscreen? | 触控式荧幕怎么了? -等等 我们在查 |
[19:02] | Tell him to stop touching the touchscreen. | 叫他不要一直碰触控荧幕 故障了 -准备好替换的荧幕 |
[19:03] | We have a replacement in place. -The touchscreen is malfunctioning! | 叫他不要一直碰触控荧幕 故障了 -准备好替换的荧幕 |
[19:05] | It’s fine, it’s fine. -Not fine. | 没事… -没事才怪 |
[19:06] | You can see that it’s not fine! | 明明就有事 故障了 -替换的已经拿过去了 |
[19:07] | We have a replacement on the way. -It’s malfunctioning! Fuck! | 明明就有事 故障了 -替换的已经拿过去了 |
[19:08] | We have a replacement on the way. -It’s malfunctioning! Fuck! | 重设就好 -可恶 |
[19:12] | Touchscreen’s malfunctioning. | 触控式荧幕故障了… |
[19:16] | And we’re gonna zoom in… | 我们要拉特写 拉到可以看的地方 就在这里 |
[19:18] | Right, as you can see, right here. | 我们要拉特写 拉到可以看的地方 就在这里 |
[19:20] | The board seems to be acting up. | 荧幕似乎在闹脾气 -触控式荧幕怎么了? |
[19:22] | What is going on with the touchscreen? | 荧幕似乎在闹脾气 -触控式荧幕怎么了? |
[19:24] | The touchscreen is malfunctioning. | 触控式荧幕故障了 怎么了?在搞什么鬼? |
[19:25] | What… what’s going on? What the fuck is going on? | 触控式荧幕故障了 怎么了?在搞什么鬼? |
[19:27] | Right, we’re on it. | 我们在处理 图像生成…搞砸了 |
[19:28] | A graphics generator, just… It… It shat the bed. | 我们在处理 图像生成…搞砸了 |
[19:30] | What? -Where is my touchscreen? | 什么? -我的触控式荧幕呢? |
[19:31] | Don’t, you’re losing it, Dave. -On main desk. | 帮我找张桌子… -你失控了 戴夫 不要失控 |
[19:32] | On main desk. -Don’t lose it, Dave. | 帮我找张桌子… -你失控了 戴夫 不要失控 |
[19:34] | Don’t lose it tonight, Dave. | 今晚不要失控 |
[19:35] | It is now 9.00pm on the East Coast. | 现在东岸是晚上九点 -可恶 |
[19:38] | Okay, can we get an ETA on that replacement? | 触控式荧幕何时会送到? -喂? |
[19:39] | What the fuck’s going on with the touchscreen, Tom? | 汤姆 触控式荧幕是怎样? -我在处理 全都在掌控之中 |
[19:41] | I’m on it. I’m all over it. | 汤姆 触控式荧幕是怎样? -我在处理 全都在掌控之中 |
[19:42] | You’re not on it. Fucking get on it. | 你才没有在处理 快去处理 想办法解决 |
[19:44] | Figure it out. | 你才没有在处理 快去处理 想办法解决 |
[19:45] | Yeah? Figure it out. Now. | 马上给我解决 -已经在处理了 肯 已经… |
[19:48] | It’s happening. Ken, it’s happening. He’s already… | 马上给我解决 -已经在处理了 肯 已经… |
[19:50] | We’re about to get a new batch, Greg | 我们要接收新的资讯了 |
[19:51] | and if we drop numbers now, I’m gonna come down there | 如果收视率下调 我会下去 拿你的头撞触控式荧幕 |
[19:52] | and put your fucking head through that touchscreen. | 如果收视率下调 我会下去 拿你的头撞触控式荧幕 |
[19:54] | It’s all in motion. -Fix it… | 已经在弄了 没必要大惊小怪 -快点处理… |
[19:56] | No need to catastrophize. | 已经在弄了 没必要大惊小怪 -快点处理… |
[19:57] | Where’s the touchscreen, Pam? Is it loading up? | 触控式荧幕呢?要装上去了吗? |
[19:59] | It’s loaded up. -Well, get it on air. | 在装了 -快把新的装上去 |
[20:00] | Get the new one on air. We’re gonna be hemorrhaging. | 在装了 -快把新的装上去 |
[20:01] | Get the new one on air. We’re gonna be hemorrhaging. | 我们会流失观众 会成为笑柄 |
[20:02] | We’re gonna be a laughingstock. -We’re on it, Tom. | 我们会流失观众 会成为笑柄 |
[20:03] | We’re gonna be a laughingstock. -We’re on it, Tom. | 汤姆 我们在处理了 不会有人注意到的 |
[20:04] | No one will notice. Okay? | 汤姆 我们在处理了 不会有人注意到的 |
[20:05] | We’ve done this before. | 我们不是菜鸟了 有三个荧幕 随时可替换上阵 |
[20:07] | We have three, and they’re all lined up. | 我们不是菜鸟了 有三个荧幕 随时可替换上阵 |
[20:08] | No one will notice? I noticed. | 没人会注意到?我就注意到了 我不是人吗? |
[20:10] | Am I no one? Do I look like no one, huh? | 没人会注意到?我就注意到了 我不是人吗? |
[20:11] | Am I no one? Do I look like no one, huh? | 我看起来不像人吗?不像吗? |
[20:12] | Do I? | 我看起来不像人吗?不像吗? |
[20:14] | I mean, how the fuck are we behind social media on this? | 我们居然会落后社群媒体 我们应该领先才对 |
[20:16] | All right? We need to be leading this. | 我们居然会落后社群媒体 我们应该领先才对 |
[20:18] | Hey, Tom. -Hello? | 汤姆 -喂? |
[20:19] | You got this fire in Wisconsin. You… Have you got this? | 威斯康辛发生火灾 你有报道吗? |
[20:22] | Yes, I think we… Yes, I think we have that. | 我想应该有 对 是电线走火 |
[20:24] | Yeah. Electrical. -Why aren’t we covering, Tom? | 我想应该有 对 是电线走火 |
[20:25] | Yeah. Electrical. -Why aren’t we covering, Tom? | 我们为什么没有报道 汤姆? |
[20:27] | Well, because we always have to choose what to focus on | 因为我们要选择焦点要放在哪里 |
[20:31] | and just because something is on fire doesn’t make it news. | 失火不表示就是新闻 |
[20:34] | Electrical failure? -Not what we hear. | 电线走火? -我们听说不是 |
[20:36] | No, it’s… it’s not what Nate hears, Tom. | 纳特听说不是电线走火 汤姆? |
[20:38] | Well, bully for Nate. | 纳特好棒棒哦 |
[20:40] | Hey, Tom. -Hey, Nate. | 汤姆 -纳特 |
[20:41] | We need to be all over this, Tom. | 我们应该报道这件事 汤姆 -好… |
[20:43] | Yeah. I… Okay. | 我们应该报道这件事 汤姆 -好… |
[20:45] | I just think it’s important to… to keep our unique perspective | 我觉得保持独特观点是很重要的 |
[20:49] | because we are getting conflicting reporting. | 因为我们收到互相矛盾的消息 |
[20:51] | What about the actual photos | 我手机上的实况照片又怎么说? |
[20:52] | I can see of it happening on my fucking phone? | 我手机上的实况照片又怎么说? |
[20:54] | Look, there are… there are many, many things happening | 听着 全国现在有很多事情在发生 |
[20:56] | in this nation right now. | 听着 全国现在有很多事情在发生 |
[20:57] | There are a million datapoints | 有一大堆资料点 |
[20:59] | and we… we have to select the ones that are consequential. | 我们必须选出其中重要的几个 |
[21:02] | If these nutjobs are going paramilitary, we could say that. | 如果那些疯子要采取准军事行动 我们就能这么说 |
[21:05] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:06] | Yes, we just need to respect our viewership. | 对 但我们也要尊重观众 |
[21:09] | By not telling them anything they don’t wanna hear? | 不告诉他们 他们不想听的事情就是尊重? |
[21:12] | You guys get this about the Antifa firebombing in Milwaukee? | 你们有没有听说反法西斯主义 在密尔瓦基丢燃烧弹的事? |
[21:15] | Well, we… we hear it’s his people, Mencken’s. | 没有 我们听说是孟肯的人干的 |
[21:20] | Okay, when it becomes a story, then we’ll run the story. | 如果变成新闻事件 我们就报道 |
[21:23] | Well, this is happening in what? | 这件事情发生在计票中心 -对 是新闻 汤姆 |
[21:24] | A vote -counting center? So… -Yeah, it’s a story. | 这件事情发生在计票中心 -对 是新闻 汤姆 |
[21:26] | Tom, it’s a story. -On it. | 这件事情发生在计票中心 -对 是新闻 汤姆 |
[21:27] | Do not micromanage me, please. -Tom? | 我去处理 不要一直干涉我 -汤姆… |
[21:30] | Yes, yes. -Tom, they’re evacuating. | 什么事… -他们在疏散了 |
[21:31] | We’ve got a local chopper up and a reporter on the way. | 我们在当地派直升机升空 和一名记者出动 |
[21:34] | Okay. Guys, I’ve got to manage this. | 各位 我要去做事了 有什么事情我随时报告 |
[21:35] | I’m gonna… But, I mean, I’ll keep you looped, yeah? | 各位 我要去做事了 有什么事情我随时报告 |
[21:37] | Talk to Greg, yeah? | 你们跟格雷格说 好吗? |
[21:40] | Yeah. Hey, hey. | 我很乐意跟各位报告最新进展 -我们不要跟格雷格说话 |
[21:41] | Happy to keep you fully abreast here. | 我很乐意跟各位报告最新进展 -我们不要跟格雷格说话 |
[21:42] | We’re… We’re not talking to Greg. -I… I can be your linkup guy. | 我很乐意跟各位报告最新进展 -我们不要跟格雷格说话 |
[21:43] | We’re… We’re not talking to Greg. -I… I can be your linkup guy. | 我可以帮你们传话… -不要 搞什么鬼? |
[21:44] | No. What the fuck? -Amateur hour down there. | 我可以帮你们传话… -不要 搞什么鬼? |
[21:45] | No. What the fuck? -Amateur hour down there. | 楼下完全是外行当道 |
[21:47] | Okay, so, if it happened in Milwaukee and if it’s deliberate | 如果发生在密尔瓦基 而且是蓄意的 |
[21:51] | then it’s Menckenists. | 那肯定是孟肯派的人干的 -可能是栽赃 |
[21:52] | False flag. Could be. | 那肯定是孟肯派的人干的 -可能是栽赃 |
[21:54] | You can’t just say “false flag” | 你不能一直说栽赃 只因为… -栽赃 |
[21:55] | every time you don’t… -False flag. | 你不能一直说栽赃 只因为… -栽赃 |
[21:56] | fucking agree with something. -False flag. | 听到自己不认同的事情 -栽赃 |
[21:59] | Okay, guys. | 两位 -为各位报道密尔瓦基火灾事件 |
[22:00] | We wanna report about a fire in Milwaukee | 两位 -为各位报道密尔瓦基火灾事件 |
[22:02] | initially thought to have been caused by an electrical failure. | 原本以为只是电线走火 |
[22:05] | But now there are claims and some counterclaims | 但现在出现许多诉求和反诉求 |
[22:07] | being made by groups who were protesting | 提出者为几个 抗议选举违规的组织 |
[22:10] | alleged voting irregularities… -Hey. | 提出者为几个 抗议选举违规的组织 |
[22:12] | Okay, well, do you know if any of the ballots are intact? | 你知道有没有选票没受损的? -看样子不太可能 |
[22:14] | It doesn’t look likely. -Where are you at? | 你知道有没有选票没受损的? -看样子不太可能 |
[22:15] | It doesn’t look likely. -Where are you at? | 你在哪里?要看损失了多少选票 |
[22:16] | Depends how many votes have gone. | 你在哪里?要看损失了多少选票 |
[22:18] | But ballots have been lost? -Oh, yeah. | 但是有选票受损了? -对 我们要包机去密尔瓦基 |
[22:20] | We’re chartering flights to Milwaukee. | 但是有选票受损了? -对 我们要包机去密尔瓦基 |
[22:22] | A ton of number -crunching by our analytics team. | 但是有选票受损了? -对 我们要包机去密尔瓦基 |
[22:22] | A ton of number -crunching by our analytics team. | 我们的分析团队做了大量的计算 |
[22:25] | We’re trying to check the Milwaukee County voter rolls | 我们试着核对 密尔瓦基的选举人名册 |
[22:27] | to see who’s voted so far, but… | 看哪些人已经投过票了 |
[22:30] | Listen, can you help with the narrative? | 你可以帮我们叙事吗? -可以 |
[22:32] | Oh, yeah. | 你可以帮我们叙事吗? -可以 |
[22:33] | Okay, well, have you got all the bodies that you need? | 你人手够吗? |
[22:36] | Yeah. Yeah, we have bodies. We have a SWAT team on it. | 够…我们人手够了 |
[22:38] | Yeah. Yeah, we have bodies. We have a SWAT team on it. | 我们有一个霹雳小组 他们正在跟密尔瓦基的团队交接 |
[22:39] | They’re interfacing with the Wisconsin team. | 我们有一个霹雳小组 他们正在跟密尔瓦基的团队交接 |
[22:47] | Apparently, he’s just touching too hard. | 显然他碰得太用力了… -什么…不行 罗曼 |
[22:49] | Greg. | 显然他碰得太用力了… -什么…不行 罗曼 |
[22:51] | What? -He’s touching way… | 显然他碰得太用力了… -什么…不行 罗曼 |
[22:52] | What? No. Rome. | 显然他碰得太用力了… -什么…不行 罗曼 |
[22:54] | Roman, no brass on the battlefield, okay? | 罗曼 高层不可以下来 |
[22:57] | That’s one of Logan’s Geneva Conventions. | 那是洛根日内瓦公约规定 拜托… -我只是来看一下 |
[22:58] | Please, please. -Just a pop -in. What’s going on? | 那是洛根日内瓦公约规定 拜托… -我只是来看一下 |
[23:00] | They evacuated the count center? | 怎么回事 计票中心疏散了吗? -我不知道 |
[23:01] | No, I don’t know. I’ve just lost another touchscreen. | 怎么回事 计票中心疏散了吗? -我不知道 |
[23:01] | No, I don’t know. I’ve just lost another touchscreen. | 我又少了一个触控式荧幕 现在只剩下最后一个了 |
[23:03] | I’m down to my last fucking touchscreen. | 我又少了一个触控式荧幕 现在只剩下最后一个了 |
[23:04] | What’s going on? -Oh, nothing. | 怎么了? -没什么 |
[23:06] | Tom just thinks that China’s hacking his tech. | 汤姆觉得中国在骇侵他的设备 |
[23:08] | I do not, but I do think you would be more comfortable upstairs. | 我没有 但我觉得你们 待在楼上会比较舒服 |
[23:10] | Greg, will you please… | 格雷格 拜托你带他们上楼 -好 各位… |
[23:12] | Oh, yes. -Will you please help them upstairs? | 格雷格 拜托你带他们上楼 -好 各位… |
[23:14] | I think you will be comfortable upstairs. | 请让我带领… -你们在楼上会比较舒服 拜托 |
[23:15] | Do we mind if what? -Hello? Tom. | 请让我带领… -你们在楼上会比较舒服 拜托 |
[23:16] | Hello, Siobhan. -Can I just wrangle you… | 汤姆? -我可以带领你们… |
[23:18] | “Wrangle?” Stop saying “wrangle.” -Were the ballots still in there? | 带领 别一直说带领 -那里还有选票吗? |
[23:21] | Okay. Where… Where are we? -What’s going on? | 现在是怎样? -怎么回事? |
[23:22] | Tom, can you catch us up? -Greg, can you please take the VIPs | 汤姆 可以解释给我们听吗? -格雷格 请你带贵宾到楼上去 |
[23:25] | to upstairs setting? -Yes. | 汤姆 可以解释给我们听吗? -格雷格 请你带贵宾到楼上去 |
[23:26] | to upstairs setting? -Yes. | 汤姆 -好 我带你们三位… |
[23:27] | Can I grab the three of you and… -Greg, can I… | 汤姆 -好 我带你们三位… |
[23:29] | Tom. Reporter on the way. -Yes? | 汤姆 记者在路上 |
[23:31] | Three, four out. -Okay. All right, all right. | 三 四分钟后到 -好… |
[23:33] | Tom? -Yes? | 汤姆? -什么事? |
[23:34] | Can I… | 可以借一步说话吗? |
[23:35] | Can I have a word? | 可以借一步说话吗? |
[23:37] | Really? -Won’t take long, Tom. | 真的假的? -很快就说完了 汤姆 |
[23:40] | I really can’t. -I know, but just let me… | 我真的没时间 -我知道 先让我… |
[23:42] | Okay, I just… | 好 我只想…可以听我说吗? |
[23:43] | Can you please? | 好 我只想…可以听我说吗? |
[23:45] | I just wanted to apologize | 我想为昨晚说的一些话道歉 |
[23:47] | for some of the things that I said last night, okay? | 我想为昨晚说的一些话道歉 |
[23:50] | Okay, okay. | 好 |
[23:52] | And to… | 而且给你一个机会… |
[23:53] | you know, give you an opportunity to… | 而且给你一个机会… |
[24:00] | Well, I can’t do it to that, so… | 看你这个表情我说不下去 |
[24:04] | How should I frame my face? | 那我应该用什么表情? |
[24:07] | Are you scared that I’m gonna blab about you and Matsson? | 你担心我会 把你跟马特森的事说出去? |
[24:14] | My father just died, yeah? My… | 我父亲才刚过世 好吗? -对 |
[24:15] | Like, my father just died. -Yeah. | 我父亲才刚过世 好吗? -对 |
[24:16] | Like, my father just died. -Yeah. | 我父亲才刚过世 |
[24:19] | So, maybe, you know, I can get a little consideration on that | 也许你可以在那件事上 对我体贴一点 |
[24:22] | and for, you know, a number of reasons | 还有我最近因为各种原因状况不佳 |
[24:24] | I’ve been feeling off -kilter, so I’m sorry, but… | 还有我最近因为各种原因状况不佳 |
[24:26] | I’ve been feeling off -kilter, so I’m sorry, but… | 对不起 但是…能不能稍微… -没问题… |
[24:27] | could I get a modicum of? -Sure, sure. | 对不起 但是…能不能稍微… -没问题… |
[24:29] | What does that mean? -Sure. | 那是什么意思 没问题? |
[24:30] | “Sure?” -It means you hated him, Siobhan. | 那是什么意思 没问题? |
[24:31] | “Sure?” -It means you hated him, Siobhan. | 这表示你恨他 希柏婉 |
[24:32] | I didn’t hate him. I love him. | 我不恨他 我爱他 |
[24:34] | Well, it was complicated | 你们的关系很复杂 但有时候你真的很恨他 |
[24:35] | but sometimes, you certainly hated him | 你们的关系很复杂 但有时候你真的很恨他 |
[24:38] | and… and you also sorta killed him. | 还有…你也算是害死了他 |
[24:44] | What the… -Sort of. | 你说什… -算是… |
[24:47] | Sort of. -Oh, yeah, “sort of.” | 对 算是 这部分我一定会记住 谢了 |
[24:47] | That’s the part that I’m gonna remember. | 对 算是 这部分我一定会记住 谢了 |
[24:49] | Thanks. No, thank you. | 对 算是 这部分我一定会记住 谢了 |
[24:50] | Thanks. No, thank you. | 太感谢你了 |
[24:51] | Okay, you know what? Actually, also, I’m pregnant. | 你知道吗 其实我还怀孕了 |
[24:54] | Yeah? By you. | 对 怀了你的孩子 |
[24:56] | And there’s… | 我找不到好时机告诉你 但是你必须知道 |
[24:58] | never a good time to say | 我找不到好时机告诉你 但是你必须知道 |
[25:00] | but you need to know, so okay. | 我找不到好时机告诉你 但是你必须知道 |
[25:01] | but you need to know, so okay. | 所以…好 |
[25:03] | Now you know. -Right. | 现在你知道了 -明白 |
[25:04] | Right. | 现在你知道了 -明白 |
[25:09] | It’s… | 是… |
[25:13] | That even true? | 是真的吗? |
[25:17] | What? | 什么? |
[25:19] | Like, is that even true? | 你是真的怀孕了吗?还是说你的新手法或战术? |
[25:20] | Or is that, like, a new position or a tactic? | 你是真的怀孕了吗?还是说你的新手法或战术? |
[25:24] | Or what? | 或是什么…? |
[25:25] | What? | 或是什么…? |
[25:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:46] | We… So, we have an area. | 我们有个区域… 我想…是不是在楼上? |
[25:47] | I guess we… Is it the upstairs? | 我们有个区域… 我想…是不是在楼上? |
[25:49] | Yeah, this way. -Are you okay? | 你还好吗? -还好 |
[25:50] | Yeah. | 你还好吗? -还好 |
[25:51] | Yep. I’m… | 你还好吗? -还好 |
[25:54] | Look, I think things are tough… | 我觉得现在的情况很棘手 因为我跟汤姆的关系 |
[25:55] | with… with my situation and Tom, but… | 我觉得现在的情况很棘手 因为我跟汤姆的关系 |
[26:01] | You want us to have him killed? | 但是… -要不要我们派人去干掉他? |
[26:03] | I could do that. -Yeah, maybe. I… | 我们可以帮你 -好 也许吧 |
[26:05] | I mean, I think, you know, he’s just… | 他只是… |
[26:08] | He’s just a piece of filth | 他只是渣男 |
[26:10] | and there’s stuff I would like to tell you, but I… | 我有些事想告诉你们 但是… |
[26:15] | Hey, I’ve been trying to get them to move | 我一直想叫他们离开 |
[26:17] | not in a aggressive way, but… | 不是轰他们走 但是…如果… |
[26:21] | Yeah, I mean, you just can’t trust him. | 总之不要信任他 -知道 放心吧 |
[26:23] | Yeah. We got you. | 总之不要信任他 -知道 放心吧 |
[26:25] | In terms of the fire | 大火还在熊熊燃烧 -谢了 |
[26:26] | it is still burning -Thanks. | 大火还在熊熊燃烧 -谢了 |
[26:27] | and crews are struggling to contain, let alone extinguish. | 消防队控制火势已经很吃力 遑论扑灭了 |
[26:31] | Are there any reports, so far, of injuries? | 有没有传出伤亡? |
[26:34] | None for now, fortunately. | 幸亏目前还没有 |
[26:35] | The building was evacuated immediately | 中心已经立即疏散 所有人员都撤离了 |
[26:37] | and all workers have been accounted for. | 中心已经立即疏散 所有人员都撤离了 |
[26:39] | Well, I’m gonna sneak, now that we’re all in here. | 我溜到这里的墙边 |
[26:44] | Who’s responsible? | 罪魁祸首是谁?这才是新闻吧? |
[26:45] | That’s the story, right? Who burnt this place down? | 罪魁祸首是谁?这才是新闻吧? |
[26:47] | That’s the story, right? Who burnt this place down? | 纵火的是什么人? -我觉得有几个热门人选 |
[26:48] | To me, it always comes down to a couple old favorites. | 纵火的是什么人? -我觉得有几个热门人选 |
[26:50] | The blacks or the Jews. | 黑人或是犹太人 |
[26:53] | I’m kidding. It’s a fuckin’ joke. -Would you please? Please? | 闹你们的 我在开玩笑 -拜托一下 好吗? |
[26:58] | Got it. -All right, here. | 知道了 -好 |
[26:59] | Shiv, just follow me. Follow me. -Hey, Connor. | 小西 请跟我来 -康纳 |
[27:01] | Rome. | 罗曼 杰瑞德不接电话 |
[27:02] | Jeryd isn’t picking up. | 罗曼 杰瑞德不接电话 |
[27:06] | Yeah, I… I wonder if it’s a busy night for him. | 也难怪 他今晚很忙的 |
[27:09] | Because I wondered | 我在想之前 让我做大使的提议还有效吗? |
[27:11] | if what we talked about might still be on offer. | 我在想之前 让我做大使的提议还有效吗? |
[27:14] | Ambassadorship -wise? | 我在想之前 让我做大使的提议还有效吗? |
[27:15] | Yeah, well, that was kind of a yesterday offer, Connor. | 那是昨天的提议 康纳 |
[27:18] | You know if he doesn’t make this | 如果他这次败选 你得负一部分责任 希望你可以接受 |
[27:19] | you’re gonna be partially fucking responsible. | 如果他这次败选 你得负一部分责任 希望你可以接受 |
[27:20] | Hope you’re cool with that. -Rome… | 如果他这次败选 你得负一部分责任 希望你可以接受 |
[27:22] | I’ve spent, like, a hundred mill here. | 罗曼 我为了打选战花了一亿元 |
[27:24] | Couldn’t I get a sniff of even a little guy? | 我连鸟地方都去不成吗? |
[27:27] | Organize a little coup down in old Peru? | 去秘鲁推动政变? |
[27:30] | Put me in a van to Tajikistan? | 或是让我坐车去塔吉克? |
[27:31] | Couldn’t I just be our fun guy in Uruguay? | 不能让我去乌拉圭过过瘾吗? |
[27:34] | Your rhymes are compelling, but what’s in it for him, Con? | 你的押韵很有趣 但这对他有什么好处 康? |
[27:36] | Oh, maybe just one of the finest political operators | 你的押韵很有趣 但这对他有什么好处 康? |
[27:36] | Oh, maybe just one of the finest political operators | 也许是这个世代 最杰出的政治人物帮他做事? |
[27:39] | of his generation sorting shit out? | 也许是这个世代 最杰出的政治人物帮他做事? |
[27:41] | Okay, yeah. I’ll… I’ll get back to you. | 好 我再打给你 |
[27:43] | Just this one. | 在这里 |
[27:45] | Yeah, every four years, in fact. | 其实是每隔四年 |
[27:47] | It’s probably going to come down to a handful of states | 可能要取决于几个州 |
[27:49] | like Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Arizona. | 例如威斯康辛 俄亥俄 |
[27:51] | like Wisconsin, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Georgia, and Arizona. | 宾州 乔治亚和亚利桑那 |
[27:54] | Ignore the narratives early on and just realize that | 不要管初期的情况 |
[27:56] | Ignore the narratives early on and just realize that | 做好心理准备 即将发生缠斗 |
[27:58] | that we’re going to be in for a dogfight for late night | 做好心理准备 即将发生缠斗 |
[28:00] | that we’re going to be in for a dogfight for late night | 最后那几个州 今晚将会是长夜漫漫 |
[28:00] | in those last couple of states. | 最后那几个州 今晚将会是长夜漫漫 |
[28:02] | It is 11.00pm on the East Coast. | 东岸现在是晚上11点 |
[28:04] | Polls have just closed | 又有四个关键州的投票截止了 |
[28:05] | in four more key states. | 又有四个关键州的投票截止了 |
[28:07] | Okay, thanks. -The ATN Decision Desk | 泛美网科的选情专家现在可以预测 丹尼尔赫曼尼斯州长… |
[28:08] | can now project that Daniel… | 泛美网科的选情专家现在可以预测 丹尼尔赫曼尼斯州长… |
[28:10] | So, under state law, the vote can’t be certified | 州法规定 邮寄选票计算完毕 选举结果才能经过认证 |
[28:13] | until the absentee ballots are counted. | 州法规定 邮寄选票计算完毕 选举结果才能经过认证 |
[28:15] | So, no Wisconsin result is valid | 所以威斯康辛州的选举结果 要等邮寄选票计算完毕才算有效 |
[28:17] | until the absentee ballots are counted. | 所以威斯康辛州的选举结果 要等邮寄选票计算完毕才算有效 |
[28:18] | Okay. And how does Daniel feel? | 所以威斯康辛州的选举结果 要等邮寄选票计算完毕才算有效 |
[28:19] | Okay. And how does Daniel feel? | 丹尼尔觉得如何? -很有把握 但是也很害怕 |
[28:20] | Confident, but terrified. | 丹尼尔觉得如何? -很有把握 但是也很害怕 |
[28:23] | I don’t know. Is there a… Is there a name for that feeling? | 我不知道这种感觉有没有名字 信恐? |
[28:25] | “Cuspy”? | 我不知道这种感觉有没有名字 信恐? |
[28:27] | Rome, so under Wisconsin law, the vote can’t be certified. | 罗曼 根据威斯康辛州法 计票… -什么事? |
[28:30] | Mencken says we’re done. Wisconsin’s done. | 孟麦说结束了 威斯康辛结束了 这是他们的立场 |
[28:31] | That’s their position. -But, well, no. | 孟麦说结束了 威斯康辛结束了 这是他们的立场 |
[28:32] | That’s their position. -But, well, no. | 不对 现在密尔瓦基 少了10万张邮寄选票 |
[28:33] | There’s, like, 100,000 absentee Milwaukee ballots missing. | 不对 现在密尔瓦基 少了10万张邮寄选票 |
[28:37] | So, we have to figure out a way to go forward | 知道这个信息后 我们得想个着手的方法 |
[28:40] | to undermine Mencken’s lead? | 怎么着手破坏 孟肯领先的幅度吗? |
[28:42] | Does he have a lead? | 他领先了吗 这样对吗? -对… |
[28:43] | I mean, is… is that right? -Yep. Yes. | 他领先了吗 这样对吗? -对… |
[28:45] | An artificial lead. | 那是人为的领先 因为密尔瓦基少了十万张邮寄选票 |
[28:46] | With 100,000 Milwaukee absentee ballots missing. | 那是人为的领先 因为密尔瓦基少了十万张邮寄选票 |
[28:49] | Every vote must be counted. | 每一张选票都要被算到才行 |
[28:52] | I think she’s right. -What? | 我觉得她说得对 罗曼 -什么? |
[28:53] | I think she’s right there. -Well… Well, yeah, okay. | 我觉得她说得对 罗曼 -什么? |
[28:55] | But we… we can count the votes that we have. | 对 但我们可以计算现有的选票 |
[28:57] | However, unfortunately, some are lost, so… | 虽然很不幸地有一些不见了 |
[29:01] | “Unfortunately, some are lost”? | 很不幸地有一些不见了? |
[29:02] | Meaning what? Fascist fuckheads burnt them. | 意思是被法西斯混蛋放火烧了 |
[29:04] | We literally do not know that. | 这我们无法确定 也可能是你的那批混蛋 |
[29:06] | It could very easily be your fucks. They love fires. | 这我们无法确定 也可能是你的那批混蛋 |
[29:07] | It could very easily be your fucks. They love fires. | 他们最爱放火 -你在为潜在的暴力制造机会 |
[29:08] | You’re making hay from political violence. | 他们最爱放火 -你在为潜在的暴力制造机会 |
[29:09] | Or your guys knew they were going to lose | 或是你的人自知输定了 所以做出疯狂之举 |
[29:11] | so they did something crazy to throw it into question | 或是你的人自知输定了 所以做出疯狂之举 |
[29:12] | so they did something crazy to throw it into question | 让外界质疑举选结果 重新投票 |
[29:13] | and get a revote. -You don’t believe that. | 让外界质疑举选结果 重新投票 |
[29:14] | and get a revote. -You don’t believe that. | 你不是真的这么觉得吧? -也许是 我不知道 |
[29:14] | Yeah, maybe I do. I don’t know. | 你不是真的这么觉得吧? -也许是 我不知道 |
[29:16] | Okay, well, Jimenez is gonna take Pennsylvania, Michigan, and Arizona | 赫曼尼斯会赢得宾州 密歇根和亚利桑那 |
[29:20] | so I don’t know why you’re getting so fucking uppity about this shit. | 我不知道你为什么要盛气凌人 |
[29:21] | Why are you getting so uppity about this shit if you’re so confident? | 你这么有把握 又为什么要盛气凌人? |
[29:23] | Because if Mencken wins, it’s the end of the world, okay? | 因为若孟肯赢了 会是世界末日 |
[29:25] | So, I’d like a little fucking cushion. | 我希望能有点缓冲 -赫曼尼斯不会阻挡GoJo的交易 |
[29:27] | Jimenez won’t block the GoJo deal, so fuck the guy, right? | 我希望能有点缓冲 -赫曼尼斯不会阻挡GoJo的交易 |
[29:29] | Jimenez won’t block the GoJo deal, so fuck the guy, right? | 所以就让他去死吧 对吗? |
[29:31] | Well, who knows? Maybe he would. | 谁说得准 也许他会 我们不能让那成为决定因素 |
[29:32] | And that’s not… You cannot let that be the thing that’s… | 谁说得准 也许他会 我们不能让那成为决定因素 |
[29:36] | That’s not the thing, right? Ken? | 那不是决定因素吧 肯? |
[29:44] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:46] | Ken. -I don’t know. | 肯 -我不知道 |
[29:48] | No, don’t… don’t get cynical. | 不要 别这么愤世嫉俗 |
[29:51] | It’s not… not cynical. No, it’s just… | 我不是…愤世嫉俗 |
[29:55] | What’s happening is happening. | 事情都发生了 我很实际 |
[29:57] | I’m a realist. -Oh, yeah. | 事情都发生了 我很实际 |
[30:00] | Says the man who’d cut his son’s throat | 是啊 你会割断儿子的喉咙 在山路上吃了他 |
[30:01] | and then eat him on the high pass. | 是啊 你会割断儿子的喉咙 在山路上吃了他 |
[30:06] | Hey, so FVA is saying | FVA说回报的票数够多 |
[30:07] | they have enough vote reported to call Wisconsin. | 可以决定威斯康辛的结果了 |
[30:09] | So, Freedom Voice America and VeraNews are calling it. | 所以美国自由之声 和瓦利新闻要宣布了 |
[30:12] | Great, the maniacs. | 好极了 那群疯子 |
[30:13] | Well, can’t get outflanked, and we need to be fast | 我们不能输 一定要抢快 我们也该宣布 对吧? |
[30:15] | so I think we should call it, right? | 我们不能输 一定要抢快 我们也该宣布 对吧? |
[30:16] | Wait, hold on, hold on. -No… | 等一下… -不要… |
[30:20] | Tom, what… what is, like, an independent? | 汤姆 独立的… 可以帮我们接选情专家达温吗? |
[30:22] | Can… Can you get us Decision Desk Darwin? | 汤姆 独立的… 可以帮我们接选情专家达温吗? |
[30:24] | Yes. Yep. | 好… |
[30:26] | I want to say a few words about the emerging situation in Milwaukee. | 我想针对密尔瓦基的情况 说几句话 |
[30:30] | A situation the American people are watching with increasing concern. | 美国人民正高度关切的情况 |
[30:34] | We have a process, and it is… | 选举有个既定的过程 -要尊重过程 |
[30:36] | “Respect the process. Count every vote.” | 选举有个既定的过程 -要尊重过程 |
[30:38] | “Respect the process. Count every vote.” | 每张票都要算到 这家伙真的有够无聊 |
[30:39] | He’s so fucking dull. | 每张票都要算到 这家伙真的有够无聊 |
[30:42] | Flop your dick out. Pop a nut. Do something. | 掏出你的老二 打个手枪 随便做点什么事 |
[30:46] | That decision will have no legitimacy | 我们知道如果没有计算所有选票 决定就不具法律效力 |
[30:48] | if it does not account for all the ballots cast. | 我们知道如果没有计算所有选票 决定就不具法律效力 |
[30:52] | Okay, Dar. Thank you. | 达温 谢谢 我们有一些想法和问题 |
[30:53] | And we have some thoughts and some questions. And… | 达温 谢谢 我们有一些想法和问题 |
[30:55] | Thank you, Darwin. Do you have a result as it stands in Wisconsin? | 谢谢你 达温 你有威斯康辛目前的结果吗? |
[31:00] | We’ve tallied the vote totals so far. | 我们计算了目前的选票 -我知道 然后呢? |
[31:02] | Yeah, I know. And? | 我们计算了目前的选票 -我知道 然后呢? |
[31:03] | The margin for Mencken is significant. | 孟肯大幅领先 会造成影响的 不是还没算到的选票 |
[31:05] | Couldn’t be made up by outstanding existing uncounted votes. | 孟肯大幅领先 会造成影响的 不是还没算到的选票 |
[31:08] | Only the ones destroyed. | 而是消失的那一批 -我们不能等被烧掉的选票 |
[31:09] | Okay, and we’re not waiting for burned votes, so we call it. | 而是消失的那一批 -我们不能等被烧掉的选票 |
[31:12] | No, I… I think… -Right? | 宣布吧 -不行 我… |
[31:13] | I think they have to hold it again. | 我觉得应该重新来过 不是吗?重新投票 |
[31:15] | No? Like, a revote. | 我觉得应该重新来过 不是吗?重新投票 |
[31:17] | I would say revote is incredibly rare and complex | 我觉得重新投票很少见 也非常复杂 |
[31:20] | because while we theoretically know | 我们虽然知道 哪些人要求要邮寄选票 |
[31:22] | everyone who requested an absentee ballot | 我们虽然知道 哪些人要求要邮寄选票 |
[31:24] | we don’t entirely know how many turned them in | 但是不确定到底多少人 把选票寄回来了 |
[31:26] | and there’s nothing in Wisconsin law that really covers what to do, so… | 而且威斯康辛的法律 并没有规定该怎么做 所以… |
[31:31] | Exactly. You can’t do it. Boom, Mencken. Thank you. | 说的对 所以不能重新投票 孟肯赢了 谢谢 |
[31:33] | But, of course, we think… we… the team knows… | 但是我们觉得…团队知道 |
[31:37] | we know how the missing votes would have broken down. | 我们知道被烧掉的选票 大概是投给谁的 |
[31:40] | Well, they’re gone. | 什么 选票不见了 没人知道是投给谁的 |
[31:41] | There’s no way to know what was on those ballots. | 什么 选票不见了 没人知道是投给谁的 |
[31:42] | Well, we… we do know because past elections | 我们知道 根据过去的结果 密尔瓦基向来是投给民主党的 |
[31:46] | Milwaukee overwhelmingly votes Democrat. | 我们知道 根据过去的结果 密尔瓦基向来是投给民主党的 |
[31:48] | But you don’t actually know. -Sure. | 但是你并不是确切知道 -当然 但基本上是知道的 |
[31:50] | I just, basically, do know. -We do know. | 但是你并不是确切知道 -当然 但基本上是知道的 |
[31:53] | I just, basically, do know. -We do know. | 我们确实知道 -因为你很接地气 |
[31:54] | Because you’re so plugged in, you know how the little peasants vote | 我们确实知道 -因为你很接地气 |
[31:55] | Because you’re so plugged in, you know how the little peasants vote | 所以知道那些农夫的想法 知道他们投给谁? |
[31:56] | what’s in their hearts, ’cause you don’t know. | 所以知道那些农夫的想法 知道他们投给谁? |
[31:57] | what’s in their hearts, ’cause you don’t know. | 你根本不知道 我没有闹 -罗曼 大人在说话 你别闹 |
[31:57] | This is the grown -ups’ table. Be serious. | 你根本不知道 我没有闹 -罗曼 大人在说话 你别闹 |
[31:59] | This is serious. Ballots get lost every election. | 你根本不知道 我没有闹 -罗曼 大人在说话 你别闹 |
[31:59] | This is serious. Ballots get lost every election. | 每次选举都有选票不见 |
[32:01] | You can’t get burnt ballots back. | 烧掉的选票找不回来了 -听你在放屁 |
[32:02] | Bullshit. Just bullshit. | 烧掉的选票找不回来了 -听你在放屁 |
[32:03] | Bullshit… -It’s not bullshit. | 你才在放屁 -放屁…你满嘴屁话 |
[32:05] | Full of fucking bullshit. -Shiv. | 你才在放屁 -放屁…你满嘴屁话 |
[32:06] | Shiv. -What? | 小西… -干吗? |
[32:07] | You sound a little unhinged. -You fucking watch it, Tom. | 你听起来有点崩溃 -汤姆 你给我小心点 |
[32:10] | We do know. -Okay, okay. | 我们真的知道 -我们不可能知道选民投给谁 |
[32:11] | There’s no way to say in here how people would have voted. | 我们真的知道 -我们不可能知道选民投给谁 |
[32:14] | I mean, you wanna just run your model and not bother with all the people? | 难道你跑跑模型 就可以不管选民了吗? |
[32:17] | We’re saying, historically, people overwhelmingly… | 我们是说按往例选民大多投给… -以前人们还火烧女巫呢 |
[32:19] | Historically, people used to burn witches. | 我们是说按往例选民大多投给… -以前人们还火烧女巫呢 |
[32:21] | Are you saying we should do that? -What the fuck? Burn witches? | 你是说我们也该照做吗? -怎么说到火烧女巫了 罗曼 听好 |
[32:23] | Rome, look, we just know that the fire would have destroyed | 你是说我们也该照做吗? -怎么说到火烧女巫了 罗曼 听好 |
[32:24] | Rome, look, we just know that the fire would have destroyed | 我们就是知道那把火 烧了很多赫曼尼斯的票 |
[32:26] | a lot of Jimenez ballots. | 我们就是知道那把火 烧了很多赫曼尼斯的票 |
[32:28] | Oh, so fire favors GOP, claims mad witch. | 所以是爱放火的共和党 拿下疯狂女巫? |
[32:30] | We just know. -Okay. | 我们就是知道 -选举不能重来 |
[32:31] | Well, we’re not gonna rerun the election | 我们就是知道 -选举不能重来 |
[32:33] | and if the right gets wrongly blamed for this, what would that do? | 若右派被冤枉 有什么影响吗? |
[32:36] | If the left does? Could get nasty. -Where are you going? | 如果是左派 场面会变得很难看 |
[32:38] | If the left does? Could get nasty. -Where are you going? | 你要去哪里? -我要去上大号 |
[32:39] | I am going to the bathroom to shit. | 你要去哪里? -我要去上大号 |
[32:41] | Would you like me to livestream it? | 你要我开直播吗? |
[32:45] | Ken, you wanna weigh in? | 肯 你说呢? |
[32:50] | I just think it’s hard. -But we know. | 我只是觉得好难 -我们知道 |
[32:52] | We just do. | 我们就是知道选票若没有被烧掉 赫曼尼斯一定会拿下这个州 |
[32:53] | That if the lost votes were counted, Jimenez would take the state. | 我们就是知道选票若没有被烧掉 赫曼尼斯一定会拿下这个州 |
[32:57] | Mark is commenting directly, ATN voice. | 马克在直接评论 泛美网科之声 |
[33:00] | …national politicos who, time after time, come up with… | 马克在直接评论 泛美网科之声 |
[33:01] | …national politicos who, time after time, come up with… | 职业政客不断地拿出来说 这很好笑吧? |
[33:03] | isn’t this funny, with polls | 职业政客不断地拿出来说 这很好笑吧? |
[33:03] | isn’t this funny, with polls | 支持传统价值观的选票 没有列入计算 |
[33:04] | which under -count support for traditional values. | 支持传统价值观的选票 没有列入计算 |
[33:08] | So, yeah, maybe some of the crazies heard they were underperforming | 也许有些疯子 听说他们表现不如预期 |
[33:11] | and decided to stop the counting and destroy the evidence. | 决定阻止计票湮灭证据 |
[33:14] | And so, yeah, you just stay quiet. | 所以 没错 请紧闭尊口 -罗曼送谈话要点来了 |
[33:17] | Roman sent talking points. -We’ll guess | 所以 没错 请紧闭尊口 -罗曼送谈话要点来了 |
[33:18] | what we think was on those ballots. | 我们来猜那些选票是投给谁的 然后来决定投票结果好吗? |
[33:20] | We’ll decide, yeah? -Is he down there? | 我们来猜那些选票是投给谁的 然后来决定投票结果好吗? |
[33:21] | We’ll decide, yeah? -Is he down there? | 他在下面吗? -他们最清楚了 对吗? |
[33:22] | They know best, right? | 他在下面吗? -他们最清楚了 对吗? |
[33:24] | And you’ll eat what’s for dinner | 你们就乖乖吃晚餐 |
[33:25] | because they don’t really care for folks who answer back | 因为他们不喜欢会顶嘴 或问太多问题的人 |
[33:26] | or ask too many questions. | 因为他们不喜欢会顶嘴 或问太多问题的人 |
[33:28] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 不懂科学的废人 我们会搞清楚的 |
[33:29] | Innumerate residuum. | 闭嘴 不懂科学的废人 我们会搞清楚的 |
[33:31] | We’ll figure it out and issue you with your new government | 闭嘴 不懂科学的废人 我们会搞清楚的 |
[33:32] | We’ll figure it out and issue you with your new government | 指派新的政府 大摇大摆地闯进你家 |
[33:34] | to march into your homes and take whatever we want | 指派新的政府 大摇大摆地闯进你家 |
[33:35] | to march into your homes and take whatever we want | 随心所欲地夺走你们的自保机制 |
[33:37] | in the way of your mechanisms of self -defense | 随心所欲地夺走你们的自保机制 |
[33:39] | and tell your son she’s actually your daughter | 告诉原本是你女儿的儿子 或是原本是儿子的女儿… |
[33:41] | or the other way around, and then… | 告诉原本是你女儿的儿子 或是原本是儿子的女儿… |
[33:42] | Hey, Shiv, do you mind actually not going on the floor? | 小西 你可以不要过去吗? |
[33:47] | Shiv? | 小西? |
[33:49] | And the new president is opening up his borders to his friends. | 新任总统开放边界… |
[33:52] | Bullshit. Bullshit, Roman. Fuck you. | 狗屁…罗曼 你去死吧 |
[33:55] | It’s obvious, painful. | 很明显 我们必须要更聪明 更好 |
[33:56] | We need to be smarter than this, better than this. | 很明显 我们必须要更聪明 更好 |
[33:57] | We need a fucking opposing viewpoint. | 我们需要反面观点 |
[34:02] | Would you call security? | 可以叫保全来吗? |
[34:06] | Sorry, you can’t come down here. It’s… It’s not me. It’s just… | 抱歉 你不能下来 这不是我的意思 是规定 |
[34:09] | Hey, Lukas. | 路卡斯 -这是怎么回事? |
[34:10] | What the fuck is going on? | 路卡斯 -这是怎么回事? |
[34:12] | Yeah. Great fucking question. | 是啊 这是个好问题 |
[34:14] | Powerful commentary, huh? | 很震撼的评论吧? |
[34:15] | I don’t feel good necessarily about this, Rome. | 罗曼 我觉得这样不太好 |
[34:18] | Shucks. | 真是的 |
[34:21] | Is it okay? Do I need to hustle? | 没问题吗 我要动起来吗? |
[34:23] | Do I need to get ready to be cozy with this fucking Mr. Scary here? | 要准备好跟恐怖先生相处吗? |
[34:27] | No. No, I can handle. I can handle it. | 不用 我能处理的 |
[34:29] | Yeah, ’cause Greg tells me it’s getting kinda hairy in there. | 因为格雷格说情况有点吓人 |
[34:32] | Don’t let them break my toy, Shiv, okay? | 别让他们弄坏我的玩具 小西 |
[34:34] | No. All good. I’ll be in touch. -Yeah. Got you. | 不会的 你放心 -好… |
[34:36] | No. All good. I’ll be in touch. -Yeah. Got you. | 再联络 |
[34:37] | Sorry, we just need you off the floor, if that’s okay. | 抱歉 请你离开这个楼层 可以吗? |
[34:39] | Yeah. Got a minute? -And yeah, maybe his family? | 没问题 有空吗? |
[34:42] | And now, apparently | 显然民主党在指控 这场火灾有偏见 |
[34:43] | the Democrats are accusing this fire of being biased. | 显然民主党在指控 这场火灾有偏见 |
[34:46] | That’s right. Yeah. | 对 这听起来很像他们的作风 |
[34:47] | That sounds pretty much something out of their camp. | 对 这听起来很像他们的作风 |
[34:50] | It only burnt Democratic votes. | 这场火只烧了民主党的选票 |
[34:52] | Yeah, you know, it’s one of those… it’s one of those picky fires. | 这是那种很挑剔的火 |
[34:59] | Come on in. -Yeah. | 进来 -好 |
[35:02] | So… -Yeah, just wanted to check in. | 我只想关心你的情况 今天好忙 所以… |
[35:04] | You know? It’s been busy, so… | 我只想关心你的情况 今天好忙 所以… |
[35:07] | Right. Yeah, on election day. | 对啊 今天是大选之日 |
[35:10] | Yeah, yeah. | 对…你昨晚跟路卡斯过得如何? |
[35:12] | So, how was your night last night with Lukas? | 对…你昨晚跟路卡斯过得如何? |
[35:17] | Shiv, I… I went for a drink with them. | 小西 我跟他去喝酒 那不是我的错 |
[35:20] | That… That’s not my fault. | 小西 我跟他去喝酒 那不是我的错 |
[35:26] | Do you find me attractive, Gregory? | 格雷格瑞 你觉得我迷人吗? |
[35:32] | I don’t think of things such as that. | 我不会去想那种事情 |
[35:37] | Oh, I thought you were a disgusting brother. | 我以为你是恶心兄弟之一 还是你觉得太恶心了? |
[35:39] | Is that… Oh, was that too disgusting for you? | 我以为你是恶心兄弟之一 还是你觉得太恶心了? |
[35:43] | This is not appropriate. | 这很不恰当 |
[35:48] | Yeah, I… I’m sorry. | 对 很抱歉… |
[35:51] | I don’t think we should… -‘Cause I’m just letting you know… | 因为我只是想让你知道 |
[35:53] | that if you try to fuck me… | 如果你想搞我 我会杀了你 |
[35:55] | I’ll kill you. | 如果你想搞我 我会杀了你 |
[36:01] | Got it. | 收到 |
[36:03] | Got it. Sorry. Yeah. | 我知道了 抱歉 |
[36:06] | I guess my… my only question… | 我唯一的问题是… |
[36:10] | would be if… if anything did come to pass… | 如果你跟他之间有什么结果 |
[36:13] | in terms of you and he… | 如果你跟他之间有什么结果 |
[36:17] | you know, silence is golden. | 你知道的 沉默是金 |
[36:22] | Like, how golden? | 但是有多金? |
[36:25] | Is there an offer? | 你有什么提议吗? |
[36:27] | Yeah. | 有… |
[36:30] | How about I offer for you to keep all your internal organs on your insides | 我的提议是让你四肢健全 而不是被我开肠破肚 |
[36:33] | rather than I pull them out your asshole? | 我的提议是让你四肢健全 而不是被我开肠破肚 |
[36:38] | Go on. You’re lumber. | 去吧 傻大个 眼睛擦亮点 |
[36:40] | Keep your snout out. | 去吧 傻大个 眼睛擦亮点 |
[36:46] | Simultaneously destroying diversity of opinion wherever possible. | 同时无所不用其极地 摧毁不同的意见 |
[36:52] | Hey, guess what? | 你猜怎么着 孟肯会阻止交易 |
[36:53] | Mencken will block the deal. | 你猜怎么着 孟肯会阻止交易 |
[36:57] | Straight up. He’ll kill it. | 他会让交易胎死腹中 |
[36:58] | If he wins, he’ll refer to FTC, whatever. | 如果他胜选 会把交易 送交联邦贸易委员会什么的 |
[37:01] | New law, foreign ownership tightening. | 订一条新法律 禁止外国人持有 总之他会让交易告吹 |
[37:02] | Whatever. He’ll screw it up. | 订一条新法律 禁止外国人持有 总之他会让交易告吹 |
[37:03] | In exchange for our support tonight. | 交换条件是我们今晚支持他 |
[37:07] | In, like, in so many words? Or? | 他…有明讲吗? |
[37:10] | In those words. | 我一字不漏地转述了 要我叫汤姆来吗? |
[37:12] | Shall I get Tom? Shall I get the human abacus? | 我一字不漏地转述了 要我叫汤姆来吗? |
[37:13] | Shall I get Tom? Shall I get the human abacus? | 叫我们的人形算盘来吗?要不要 来吧 |
[37:13] | Shall I? Let’s do it. | 叫我们的人形算盘来吗?要不要 来吧 |
[37:17] | This is good news. | 这是好消息 |
[37:25] | Hey. -So, thanks for whatever. | 谢谢你的…我们的票数够了 |
[37:27] | We have the votes, so… | 谢谢你的…我们的票数够了 |
[37:29] | We have the votes, so… | 没有办法公平地重选 也不能让左派恐怖分子影响我们 |
[37:29] | Can’t rerun fairly | 没有办法公平地重选 也不能让左派恐怖分子影响我们 |
[37:31] | and can’t let lefty terrorism affect us | 没有办法公平地重选 也不能让左派恐怖分子影响我们 |
[37:33] | so let’s call it. | 我们就宣布结果吧 |
[37:35] | On what precedent? | 有什么先例?凭谁的权力? |
[37:37] | By… By what authority? | 有什么先例?凭谁的权力? |
[37:39] | By the power of me, the CEO of Waystar | 凭我的权力 韦斯达的执行长 叫你命令主播宣布结果 |
[37:42] | telling you what to put on the telly -box mouth people. | 凭我的权力 韦斯达的执行长 叫你命令主播宣布结果 |
[37:45] | I don’t think we can do that, guys. | 两位 我认为我们不能这么做 |
[37:47] | I think we can do it, Dar. | 我觉得我们可以 阿达 |
[37:49] | If we call it and the… the others went his way… | 如果我们宣布了 其他人又支持他… |
[37:53] | Right, well, look, there are still outstanding states. | 还有一些州的结果没有出来 |
[37:55] | There’s Michigan, Ohio, Georgia, Arizona. | 密歇根 俄亥俄 乔治亚 亚利桑那 真的没什么大不了 才一个州而已 |
[37:57] | It’s really not that big a deal. It’s one state. | 密歇根 俄亥俄 乔治亚 亚利桑那 真的没什么大不了 才一个州而已 |
[37:59] | I’m worried it’s not a decision that I could necessarily… | 我担心这个决定我没有办法… |
[38:02] | Yeah, thank you, and everyone respects you, Darwin | 好 谢谢你 |
[38:03] | Yeah, thank you, and everyone respects you, Darwin | 达温 大家都很尊重你 但这不是数字问题 |
[38:05] | but this isn’t actually a numbers thing. | 达温 大家都很尊重你 但这不是数字问题 |
[38:07] | I mean, the Wisconsin Elections Commission | 威斯康辛和密尔瓦基的选委会 会告上法庭 |
[38:09] | the Milwaukee Election Commission will go to court | 威斯康辛和密尔瓦基的选委会 会告上法庭 |
[38:12] | and the camps will litigate it and it’ll be a jurisdiction fight | 选举阵营也会提起诉讼 |
[38:14] | and the camps will litigate it and it’ll be a jurisdiction fight | 到时孟肯也能左右管辖权之争 |
[38:16] | that I think Mencken might shake, but, you know, I… | 到时孟肯也能左右管辖权之争 |
[38:17] | that I think Mencken might shake, but, you know, I… | 但你知道 我们不能…我不能… -很好 但我觉得没有问题 |
[38:19] | We can’t… I can’t just… -Yeah. That’s… That’s great. | 但你知道 我们不能…我不能… -很好 但我觉得没有问题 |
[38:20] | But I’m just gonna say we’re good and that’s on me. | 但你知道 我们不能…我不能… -很好 但我觉得没有问题 |
[38:22] | But I’m just gonna say we’re good and that’s on me. | 有事我负责 |
[38:24] | The votes that exist have been tallied | 现有的选票已经计算完毕 本州由孟肯胜选 |
[38:26] | and that gives Mencken the state. | 现有的选票已经计算完毕 本州由孟肯胜选 |
[38:27] | But you don’t… you don’t make the call. | 这轮不到你决定 要由我来决定 |
[38:29] | I make the call. | 这轮不到你决定 要由我来决定 |
[38:30] | We’re gonna make the call together, Tom. | 我们一起决定 -你不能决定 要由我决定 |
[38:31] | You can’t make the call until I make the call. | 我们一起决定 -你不能决定 要由我决定 |
[38:34] | Okay, so I’m… And I’m not gonna make you do anything. | 我不会逼你 但威斯康辛的情况就是这样 |
[38:36] | This is the situation in Wisconsin. | 我不会逼你 但威斯康辛的情况就是这样 |
[38:37] | How would you feel if we were to… not “call it” call it, but… | 不如就非正式地宣布… |
[38:42] | Like, pending. We could call it pending. | 就说悬而未决 |
[38:43] | Like, pending. We could call it pending. | 我们可以说悬而未决 |
[38:45] | You could even explain it. | 你甚至可以解释 我们可以让你在镜头前解释 |
[38:46] | We can get a camera on you to explain it to people. | 你甚至可以解释 我们可以让你在镜头前解释 |
[38:55] | I could explain. | 我是可以解释 |
[38:58] | And could there be a graphic that makes it clear | 可不可以加图表清楚表明… |
[39:02] | the call isn’t… | 这不是正式的结果 |
[39:03] | a “call” call? | 这不是正式的结果 |
[39:06] | Pending call. | 而是悬而未决 |
[39:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:15] | All right, so… okay. -Yeah? Fucky fucks? | 好 所以… -可以了吗? |
[39:17] | All right, so… okay. -Yeah? Fucky fucks? | 满意了吗 死人头? -可以了 |
[39:18] | Sure we can. -Great. | 满意了吗 死人头? -可以了 |
[39:22] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[39:24] | You okay? What? | 你还好吗 怎样? |
[39:26] | There’s something in my eyes. | 我眼睛进东西了 |
[39:30] | Greg. Hey. -Wasabi. | 什么东西 格雷格?芥末? |
[39:32] | Is it wasabi? | 是芥末…? |
[39:34] | There’s wasabi in my eyes? | 我眼睛进芥末了…? -老天 |
[39:35] | Oh, Jesus. -I’ve got wasabi in my eyes? | 我眼睛进芥末了…? -老天 |
[39:37] | Oh, wait… Hold on. | 等一下… |
[39:40] | Here. -No, it’s gone more in. | 来 -更进去了… |
[39:42] | It’s gone more in. | 来 -更进去了… |
[39:43] | What’s going on? -It’s on my fingers. | 怎么回事? -我手上有芥末… |
[39:44] | It’s on my fingers. -Are you okay? | 怎么回事? -我手上有芥末… |
[39:46] | What did you do to him? -It stings. | 你们把他怎么了? -好疼 |
[39:48] | Get some water or something, Greg. | 快去拿水 格雷格 |
[39:50] | Holy mother, mother of God, fuck me slowly, this smarts! | 我的妈呀 |
[39:51] | Holy mother, mother of God, fuck me slowly, this smarts! | 天啊 杀了我吧 痛死了 |
[39:54] | Okay, Greg… -Put… Put water in it. | 倒水… |
[39:55] | Put… Put water in. | 倒水… |
[39:56] | It’s wasabi… -That’s lemon! It’s lemon, Greg! | 这是柠檬水 -你白痴啊? |
[39:59] | It’s wasabi… -That’s lemon! It’s lemon, Greg! | 格雷格 这是柠檬水 |
[40:00] | That’s clear! It’s La Croix! -Jesus! Fuck! | 是原味气泡水 -天啊 |
[40:02] | Greg, what are you doing? -It’s lemony! | 格雷格 你在做什么? |
[40:04] | Greg, what are you doing? -It’s lemony! | 加了柠檬味… -我的天啊 |
[40:05] | It’s lemony! -Jesus H. Christ! | 加了柠檬味… -我的天啊 |
[40:08] | No, it’s natural, like medical. | 不对 这是天然的 是医疗用的 |
[40:11] | Give it to me. Oh, my gosh. -It’s not that lemony. | 给我 我的天啊 |
[40:12] | Give it to me. Oh, my gosh. -It’s not that lemony. | 柠檬味不明显 只有一丝酸味 |
[40:13] | It’s just a hint of lemon. -Darwin? | 柠檬味不明显 只有一丝酸味 |
[40:15] | It’s just a hint of lemon. -Darwin? | 达温 可以宣布了吗? -罗曼 他不能宣布 |
[40:16] | You good to call it? -He can’t fucking call it, Rome. | 达温 可以宣布了吗? -罗曼 他不能宣布 |
[40:19] | We’re calling it, Shiv. He just called it. | 我们要宣布 小西 他刚刚宣布了 好吗? |
[40:21] | Great. -Okay? | 我们要宣布 小西 他刚刚宣布了 好吗? |
[40:23] | Greg, do not put any more lemon water or wasabi in his eyes. | 格雷格 不要再把柠檬水 或芥末放进他的眼睛 |
[40:28] | Okay? | 格雷格 不要再把柠檬水 或芥末放进他的眼睛 |
[40:29] | Do we look okay? -Yeah… | 你还好吗? -很好… |
[40:33] | Hey, Con. You shouldn’t really be in here. | 康 你不该来这里 |
[40:35] | And a very good evening to you, too. | 也祝你晚安 |
[40:37] | Hey, Presidente. -Rome. | 罗曼 -总统先生 |
[40:39] | Sweetheart… One sec. | 等一下 在这里等我一下好吗? |
[40:40] | Would you wait over here for me a second, baby? | 等一下 在这里等我一下好吗? |
[40:42] | Fellas, would you wait over here for me a second? | 宝贝…各位 在这里等我一下 -好 |
[40:44] | Yeah, yeah? -Rome. One thought. | 罗曼 我有个主意 -什么事? |
[40:45] | How about I concede in his direction? | 如果我对着他承认败选呢? |
[40:50] | I scratch his balls, he scratches mine? | 我帮他 他也帮我? |
[40:53] | That’s interesting. Perhaps -ish. | 有意思 也许可以 我问一下 |
[40:55] | Let me check on that. Yeah. | 有意思 也许可以 我问一下 |
[40:56] | Perhaps -ish? -Perhaps -ish, yeah. | 也许可以吗 我来了 -对 也许可以 跟我来 |
[40:58] | Come on. -I’m coming. | 也许可以吗 我来了 -对 也许可以 跟我来 |
[40:59] | Pam, we’re calling. | 阿潘 我们要宣布 孟肯赢得威斯康辛 把图像准备好 |
[41:02] | Wisconsin for Mencken. Get the graphics up. | 阿潘 我们要宣布 孟肯赢得威斯康辛 把图像准备好 |
[41:03] | Dave, let them know we’re five out from calling Wisconsin. | 戴夫 跟他们说我们五分钟后 要宣布威州的结果 |
[41:06] | All right, we are calling Wisconsin for Mencken, five minutes. | 好 我们五分钟后宣布 孟肯在威斯康辛胜选 |
[41:09] | Is that graphic ready? | 图像准备好了吗? |
[41:10] | There is a big ol’ call to make right now | 现在有重要结果要宣布 |
[41:13] | and that is ATN is projecting that Jeryd Mencken | 那就是泛美网科预测 杰瑞德孟肯在威斯康辛胜选 |
[41:16] | has won the state of Wisconsin. | 那就是泛美网科预测 杰瑞德孟肯在威斯康辛胜选 |
[41:18] | You know, we’ve been reporting on that fire | 我们报道了 密尔瓦基计票中心的火灾 |
[41:20] | in the Milwaukee vote count center. | 我们报道了 密尔瓦基计票中心的火灾 |
[41:22] | Nonetheless, our decision desk is confident in making this call. | 尽管如此 我们的选情专家 有把握可以宣布结果了 |
[41:26] | Jeryd Mencken has won the state of Wisconsin | 杰瑞德孟肯拿下威斯康辛 |
[41:29] | and there goes the Blue Wall. | 蓝色长城正式倒塌 一共10张选举人票 |
[41:31] | That’s ten electoral votes. That brings Mencken up to 246… | 蓝色长城正式倒塌 一共10张选举人票 |
[41:33] | That’s ten electoral votes. That brings Mencken up to 246… | 让孟肯的总票数达到246张 |
[41:35] | Okay, man. Okay. There’s something there. | 他攻破了赫曼尼斯的蓝色长城… -好了 兄弟 好了 有搞头了 |
[41:39] | Sordid backseat fuck job. | 见不得光的后座肮脏交易 |
[41:41] | Oh, tell me more. | 见不得光的后座肮脏交易 |
[41:42] | Oh, tell me more. | 说清楚点 |
[41:43] | He wants to keep up the momentum. -Jeryd Mencken is now | 他想要维持这股气势 |
[41:45] | He wants to keep up the momentum. -Jeryd Mencken is now | 杰瑞德孟肯 现在只差24张选举人票 |
[41:46] | 24 electoral votes away from winning the presidency. | 杰瑞德孟肯 现在只差24张选举人票 |
[41:48] | 24 electoral votes away from winning the presidency. | 就当选总统了 -你真的想要吗? |
[41:50] | Do you really want it? | 就当选总统了 -你真的想要吗? |
[41:52] | Slovenia, Willa. | 斯洛文尼亚啊 威拉 |
[41:57] | I mean, I am torn, and he’s very right wing. | 我很挣扎 他是个大右派 |
[42:03] | But… | 但是…到维也纳吃午餐 到威尼斯吃晚餐 |
[42:05] | Vienna for lunch, Venice for dinner… | 但是…到维也纳吃午餐 到威尼斯吃晚餐 |
[42:08] | And Dubrovnik for breakfast. | 在杜布罗夫尼克吃早餐 |
[42:11] | My fellow Americans, it’s becoming clear tonight | 同胞们 今晚的情势已经明朗了 |
[42:15] | that as far as we can tell, Mr. Jeryd Mencken will likely be | 同胞们 今晚的情势已经明朗了 |
[42:17] | that as far as we can tell, Mr. Jeryd Mencken will likely be | 杰瑞德孟肯先生 应该会是下一届的美国总统 |
[42:18] | the next president of the United States. | 杰瑞德孟肯先生 应该会是下一届的美国总统 |
[42:21] | Yes. -And I, for one, wish him well. | 对 -我祝他一切顺利 |
[42:23] | Connor was running for president? | 康纳有出来选总统哦? |
[42:24] | For although I set out a clear and compelling path… | 虽然我规划了 明确良好的施政路线… |
[42:28] | Okay. All right. -America, in her divine wisdom | 好啦 -但美国人以无上的智慧 |
[42:30] | has chosen to take another. | 选择了另一条路线 |
[42:33] | Well, good luck. | 祝大家好运 |
[42:35] | And I’d like to say, to my first running mate | 我想跟我的第一个竞选搭档说… 在这里就不提那个人的名字了 |
[42:37] | who I will not dignify with a name -check | 我想跟我的第一个竞选搭档说… 在这里就不提那个人的名字了 |
[42:40] | but had that woman not dropped out | 如果那个女人没有退出 |
[42:43] | and then had I not had to replace her with another figure | 如果我没有找另一个 扶不起的阿斗来取代她 |
[42:46] | who turned out not to be able to bear the weight of public scrutiny | 如果我没有找另一个 扶不起的阿斗来取代她 |
[42:49] | had I not been betrayed by those two… jackrabbits | 如果我没有被这两个小丑背叛 |
[42:54] | who knows? | 天晓得结果会是怎样 |
[42:56] | Politics of envy. | 嫉妒政治是很丑陋的游戏 |
[42:57] | Ugly game. | 嫉妒政治是很丑陋的游戏 |
[43:00] | I happen to be a billionaire. | 我碰巧是个亿万富翁 很抱歉 |
[43:02] | Sorry. | 我碰巧是个亿万富翁 很抱歉 |
[43:04] | But honestly, America, you flunked it. | 但是说老实话 美国 这次你们搞砸了 |
[43:07] | I guess you’re gonna have to find some other poor mook’s paps | 看来你们得另外找个冤大头 |
[43:10] | to suckle on. -Okay. | 看来你们得另外找个冤大头 |
[43:12] | The corrupt bipartisan system zombie | 好… -腐败两党制度的丧尸将继续前进 |
[43:14] | All right. -marches on. | 好… -腐败两党制度的丧尸将继续前进 |
[43:16] | And so, I call out to my friends tonight | 今晚我要告诉我的朋友和支持者 |
[43:17] | to my people | 今晚我要告诉我的朋友和支持者 |
[43:19] | I say, Conheads, I salute you. | 康迷们 我向你们致敬 |
[43:21] | And America, be afraid… | 美国 你们最好提心吊胆 因为我警告过你们 |
[43:22] | be warned… | 美国 你们最好提心吊胆 因为我警告过你们 |
[43:25] | for the Conheads are coming. | 康迷会卷土重来的 |
[43:27] | Thank you. God bless America. | 谢谢 天佑美国 |
[43:30] | ATN Decision Desk is now projecting Daniel Jimenez | 泛美网科的选情专家 现在预测丹尼尔赫曼尼斯… |
[43:33] | has won the state of Michigan over Jeryd Mencken. | 击败杰瑞德孟肯 拿下密歇根州 |
[43:36] | That’s 15 electoral votes. | 那是15张选举人票 现在总数是…各位准备好了吗? |
[43:38] | Our tally now goes… | 那是15张选举人票 现在总数是…各位准备好了吗? |
[43:40] | Are you ready for this? -All right. | 那是15张选举人票 现在总数是…各位准备好了吗? |
[43:41] | 262 for Mencken | 孟肯拿到262张选举人票 赫曼尼斯也是262张 |
[43:43] | and 262 for Daniel Jimenez. -A dead heat. | 孟肯拿到262张选举人票 赫曼尼斯也是262张 |
[43:46] | and 262 for Daniel Jimenez. -A dead heat. | 双方形成拉锯战 阿拉斯加即将截止投票 |
[43:47] | Polls will be closing soon in Alaska | 双方形成拉锯战 阿拉斯加即将截止投票 |
[43:49] | the only state yet to be called other than Arizona | 另一个结果还没有出炉的州 是有11张选举人票的亚利桑那 |
[43:52] | and its 11 electoral votes. | 另一个结果还没有出炉的州 是有11张选举人票的亚利桑那 |
[43:55] | Let’s maybe go harass the decision desk… | 我们来问问亚利桑那为什么这么慢 -各位 我先来跟你们说一声 |
[43:56] | Guys just a heads -up. | 我们来问问亚利桑那为什么这么慢 -各位 我先来跟你们说一声 |
[43:59] | We hear, we are getting it from the campaign | 选战阵营说… |
[44:01] | said the data nerds are hearing that… | 数据人员表示他们听说… |
[44:05] | Well, Dar, you say it. | 阿达 你说吧 |
[44:06] | So, Arizona is gonna go red. | 亚利桑那会被共和党拿下 |
[44:09] | All right, well, then that’s… that would be it, right? | 好 那就分出胜负了吧? |
[44:12] | I mean, we’re… we’re kinda boxed in | 威斯康辛让我们处境很为难 |
[44:14] | because of Wisconsin. | 威斯康辛让我们处境很为难 |
[44:16] | I mean, I… I don’t feel comfortable calling it. | 我不觉得我可以宣布结果 |
[44:19] | I mean, PGN is gonna be calling it, right, Tom? | PGN会宣布结果 对吧 汤姆? -这个嘛… |
[44:21] | I mean, they’re gonna call Arizona. -Yeah, I mean… | PGN会宣布结果 对吧 汤姆? -这个嘛… |
[44:21] | I mean, they’re gonna call Arizona. -Yeah, I mean… | 他们会宣布亚利桑那的结果 -如果我们宣布 |
[44:22] | Because if we call it because of Wisconsin… | 他们会宣布亚利桑那的结果 -如果我们宣布 |
[44:23] | Because if we call it because of Wisconsin… | 而又说威斯康辛悬而未决 |
[44:25] | We… | 而又说威斯康辛悬而未决 |
[44:26] | We called Wisconsin pending, so… -Yeah, we already called Wisconsin. | 而又说威斯康辛悬而未决 |
[44:27] | We called Wisconsin pending, so… -Yeah, we already called Wisconsin. | 对 我们已经宣布 威斯康辛的结果了 |
[44:30] | Okay? We can’t uncall Wisconsin, can we? | 不能反悔吧?不然显得很不专业 |
[44:31] | That would make us all look pretty unprofessional? | 不能反悔吧?不然显得很不专业 |
[44:34] | So, Arizona, we’re calling the election? | 所以亚利桑那… 我们要宣布结果了? |
[44:39] | Yeah. -No, no. | 对…不行吗? -不行… |
[44:41] | No? It’s math, dude. -No. | 对…不行吗? -不行… |
[44:42] | Tom, will you guys give us a minute, please? | 算一下就知道了 -汤姆 麻烦回避一下 |
[44:44] | Fuck. -Sure. Okay. | 可恶 -没问题 |
[44:46] | One minute. Be back in one minute, please. | 麻烦你们一分钟以后回来 |
[44:48] | What? | 怎样 结束了啊 |
[44:49] | That’s it, that’s it. -I don’t know, Rome. | 怎样 结束了啊 |
[44:50] | That’s it, that’s it. -I don’t know, Rome. | 罗曼 我不确定 也许我们该… -结束了 |
[44:51] | Like, maybe… maybe we… | 罗曼 我不确定 也许我们该… -结束了 |
[44:55] | revisit Wisconsin. | 检讨一下威州的结果 |
[44:56] | Okay. -Because, yeah, we, I mean, we… | 检讨一下威州的结果 |
[44:56] | Okay. -Because, yeah, we, I mean, we… | 因为我们…我是说那时有点… |
[44:58] | That was kinda… | 因为我们…我是说那时有点… |
[45:00] | Yeah… Okay, I get it. -Right? | 对…我懂 -对吧? |
[45:01] | No, you’re gonna, like, “big brother” it right now. | 你现在想做大哥 你是这样打算吗? |
[45:03] | That’s what you’re gonna do? -No. Like what? | 你现在想做大哥 你是这样打算吗? |
[45:05] | That’s what you’re gonna do? -No. Like what? | 不是 你在说什么? |
[45:06] | Like when, you know, if you want roast chicken | 就是你想吃烤鸡 我想吃牛排 我们每次都会吃鸡肉 |
[45:07] | and I wanted steak, we always had chicken. | 就是你想吃烤鸡 我想吃牛排 我们每次都会吃鸡肉 |
[45:10] | Because you… you’d freak out. You had tantrums, so they thought… | 因为你会失控 会发飙 所以他们觉得… |
[45:13] | I would fucking tantrum because I never had fucking steak. | 我发飙是因为永远吃不到牛排 |
[45:17] | Well, I think they got scared if… | 我想他们怕的是 如果你发飙就得逞 会觉得自己赢了 |
[45:19] | It’s… You know, if you tantrum, then you’d think you’d won | 我想他们怕的是 如果你发飙就得逞 会觉得自己赢了 |
[45:22] | so they couldn’t let you have the steak. | 所以不能让你吃牛排 -我从没赢过 每次都是吃烤鸡 |
[45:23] | I never won. It was always fucking chicken. | 所以不能让你吃牛排 -我从没赢过 每次都是吃烤鸡 |
[45:24] | So, because we had so much chicken when we were kids | 就因为我们小时候吃了太多鸡 我就得喜欢那个法西斯主义者? |
[45:26] | I have to like the fascist? -Yeah. | 就因为我们小时候吃了太多鸡 我就得喜欢那个法西斯主义者? |
[45:28] | If we don’t call it early and he wins anyway | 对 如果我们不提早宣布 而他还是赢了 这是很有可能的 |
[45:32] | which is perfectly possible, but without us tonight? | 对 如果我们不提早宣布 而他还是赢了 这是很有可能的 |
[45:33] | which is perfectly possible, but without us tonight? | 我们没有帮他 他照样胜选 你想想会有什么后果 |
[45:34] | Think about that. | 我们没有帮他 他照样胜选 你想想会有什么后果 |
[45:35] | With FVA and VeraNews backing him | FVA和瓦利新闻支持他 |
[45:37] | we’re left the most dickless eunuchs in cuck town. | 我们会成为老二城中 最没种的太监 |
[45:39] | We call it? We call this? | 如果我们宣布了… |
[45:41] | We push it. -Yeah? | 如果我们大声疾呼 -怎样? |
[45:43] | Maybe it happens. -Yeah. | 也许可以成真 -对 |
[45:45] | We give it to Mencken, Mencken blocks the deal. | 我们说孟肯胜选 孟肯会阻止交易 |
[45:47] | He’s not fuckin’ wishy -washy. He’s a guy. | 他不是那种优柔寡断的人 而是个汉子 |
[45:48] | I don’t know, dude. I mean… | 我没什么把握 老弟 我是说… |
[45:54] | My kids, the whole thing… | 我的孩子 这整件事 -美国 |
[45:56] | “Ooh, America.” | 我的孩子 这整件事 -美国 |
[45:58] | Well, I mean, it is kind of a nice idea, you know? | 不同的人携手同心的想法蛮好的 |
[46:02] | All the different people together? | 不同的人携手同心的想法蛮好的 |
[46:03] | What? | 什么? |
[46:05] | All right, what… what would Dad do? | 好 爸会怎么做? |
[46:08] | Oh, come on. -I don’t know. | 你说 -我不知道 |
[46:09] | I don’t actually know. -Yes, you fucking do, man. | 不知道才怪 |
[46:11] | The guy in the pocket? | 他是我们口袋里的人 会接我们电话 还会印美钞 |
[46:12] | The guy that’s gonna answer our calls? | 他是我们口袋里的人 会接我们电话 还会印美钞 |
[46:13] | The fucking guy printing US dollars. This is all upside. | 他是我们口袋里的人 会接我们电话 还会印美钞 |
[46:15] | The fucking guy printing US dollars. This is all upside. | 这些都是好事 -但他会让国家分裂 |
[46:16] | Apart from the matter of him smashing the country to pieces. | 这些都是好事 -但他会让国家分裂 |
[46:18] | Oh, god. Don’t be such a fuckin’ prissy. | 天啊 别这么没用 |
[46:21] | Okay, maybe… maybe we could deal with a dose of that, right? | 也许我们需要一个能吓吓大家的人 让时光倒转个20年 |
[46:23] | Like, a nice little dose of the frighteners? | 也许我们需要一个能吓吓大家的人 让时光倒转个20年 |
[46:25] | Wind shit back 20? -You know, one of those fucking guys | 也许我们需要一个能吓吓大家的人 让时光倒转个20年 |
[46:25] | Wind shit back 20? -You know, one of those fucking guys | 你知道吗?其中一个混账推了我女儿 |
[46:27] | pushed my daughter. | 你知道吗?其中一个混账推了我女儿 |
[46:29] | She’s okay? -If we do this… | 她没事吧? -如果我们这么做 |
[46:33] | people… people are gonna say shit. | 别人会说话的 -对 但我们可以进入白宫西厢 |
[46:35] | Yeah. We’ll be in the West Wing. | 别人会说话的 -对 但我们可以进入白宫西厢 |
[46:36] | Nothing matters, Ken. Nothing fucking matters. | 肯 这一切都不重要 完全不重要 |
[46:38] | Dad’s dead and the country’s just a big pussy waitin’ to get fucked. | 爸走了 美国正等着被我们恶搞 |
[46:44] | Fuckin’ action, okay? | 天杀的 动起来 好吗?有损失 我们照价赔偿 |
[46:46] | We can pay for any damages. | 天杀的 动起来 好吗?有损失 我们照价赔偿 |
[46:47] | Let’s just jam our fuckin’ heads in the bosom of history and just… | 咱们就把脸埋进历史的酥胸 然后…对不对? |
[46:50] | Right? I mean… | 咱们就把脸埋进历史的酥胸 然后…对不对? |
[46:53] | Or we sit on our hands like a couple of damsels in distress | 或者像落难美女一样枯坐在一旁 |
[46:56] | and, you know, watch our chance slip away. | 眼睁睁地错失良机 |
[46:59] | PGN has a major projection to announce | PGN要宣布重大预测 |
[47:02] | and that is that Jeryd Mencken will win Arizona. | 那就是杰瑞德孟肯 将会拿下亚利桑那 |
[47:05] | So, he is the winner of 11 electoral votes in Arizona. | 他囊括了亚利桑那的11张选举人票 |
[47:12] | Can we talk for a minute? | 可以谈一下吗? |
[47:14] | Yeah. We’re fucked, Ken. | 可以 我们完蛋了 |
[47:16] | We’re fucked. Because we called, it’s fucked. | 肯 我们完蛋了 |
[47:18] | We’re fucked. Because we called, it’s fucked. | 因为我们宣布了 所以完蛋了 -我不知道怎么办 |
[47:19] | I don’t know what we should do. | 因为我们宣布了 所以完蛋了 -我不知道怎么办 |
[47:20] | I feel like my head is… Just, like, I can’t… I can’t… | 我觉得我的头好像…我没办法… |
[47:25] | get the scale of it, what this is. | 我没有办法理清眼下的状况 |
[47:27] | I mean, we can recant. Yeah? | 我们可以收回之前的预测 对吧? |
[47:29] | His team is being very direct. | 他的团队把话说得很清楚 |
[47:32] | They will block Matsson’s deal. | 他们会阻止跟马特森的交易 |
[47:35] | Well, he says he will. | 那是他说的 |
[47:36] | We call it for him, that gives him legitimacy to declare. | 如果我们宣布他胜选 给他公布自己赢得大选的合法性 |
[47:39] | I mean, we’re in bed with him, I think, yeah? | 那我们就是 他的同路人了 对吧? |
[47:41] | Yeah, I… | 对 我… |
[47:42] | I mean, it’ll get ground out in the courts, whatever we say. | 我们说的话 上了法庭都会是呈堂证供 |
[47:46] | Sure, right, but… | 当然 没错 但是… |
[47:48] | Yeah, look, shall we be… | 听着 我们就打开天窗说亮话 |
[47:50] | totally honest in here? | 听着 我们就打开天窗说亮话 |
[47:54] | I have sometimes felt like I could do it. | 有时候我觉得自己做得到 |
[47:58] | You know, like I should do it. Me. | 我该这么做 就只有我 |
[48:01] | Just me. | 我该这么做 就只有我 |
[48:04] | But I don’t want that to be an end to the family thing, right? | 但是我不希望 这终结我们的家人感情 |
[48:10] | I would just, I would like to be able to talk openly | 我希望能开诚布公地 讨论这种感觉 |
[48:13] | about that feeling, maybe. | 我希望能开诚布公地 讨论这种感觉 |
[48:17] | Sure. Yeah, no, I appreciate… I appreciate that. | 当然 谢谢你这么说 |
[48:20] | Mencken is kinda Roman’s guy, so that’s complicated. | 孟肯算是罗曼的人 |
[48:22] | Mencken is kinda Roman’s guy, so that’s complicated. | 关系很复杂 -没错 |
[48:23] | Yeah. Right. -And, honestly, I feel… | 关系很复杂 -没错 |
[48:24] | Yeah. Right. -And, honestly, I feel… | 老实说他们的关系让我倍受威胁 |
[48:26] | threatened, maybe, by their relationship and… | 老实说他们的关系让我倍受威胁 |
[48:30] | So, I want… | 所以我多少有点不想支持他们 |
[48:31] | a piece of me wants to not support that. | 所以我多少有点不想支持他们 |
[48:34] | And that’s maybe in there, pulling away from Mencken. | 也许是因为这样 我才不想太亲近孟肯 |
[48:40] | But also, you’re a good guy. | 但也因为你是个好人 -这我就不知道了 |
[48:42] | Well… | 但也因为你是个好人 -这我就不知道了 |
[48:43] | I don’t know. | 但也因为你是个好人 -这我就不知道了 |
[48:45] | Sure. You are. -Thank you. | 你真的是 -谢谢 但我真的不知道 |
[48:47] | I don’t know. -No, essentially, you’re… | 你基本上是个好人 |
[48:49] | you’re a good guy. | 你基本上是个好人 |
[48:56] | But we… we all wanna stop Matsson, right? | 但我们都想阻止马特森 对吧? |
[48:59] | That’s the thing? | 是这样没错吧? |
[49:04] | Yeah. | 对 |
[49:05] | Good. Go on. | 继续说 |
[49:08] | Well, I think whatever… | 作为企业的一分子 我们短期的优势… |
[49:09] | Whatever advantage to us | 作为企业的一分子 我们短期的优势… |
[49:12] | as… as corporate players in the short term… | 作为企业的一分子 我们短期的优势… |
[49:17] | you know… | 你知道吗? |
[49:19] | He’s… Mencken’s the nightmare. | 孟肯是个噩梦 |
[49:21] | Yeah? | 孟肯是个噩梦 |
[49:23] | Plausible in a decadent era. | 在这个颓丧的时代言之成理 |
[49:26] | He says the bad shit, he believes the bad shit. | 他的言论很邪恶 也真心相信这些邪恶的言论 |
[49:28] | We wouldn’t actually be making him president. | 让他坐上总统位置的不是我们 |
[49:31] | Oh, sure, we might not be able to crown him | 我们也许不能为他加冕 但是我们可以阻止他 |
[49:33] | but we can… we can stop him. | 我们也许不能为他加冕 但是我们可以阻止他 |
[49:35] | He gets momentum tonight, it makes it possible. | 如果他今晚有了足够的声势 总统大梦就可能成真 |
[49:38] | He needs our call. | 他需要我们宣布他胜选的结果 |
[49:50] | I don’t think I’m a very good father. | 我觉得自己不是个好父亲 |
[49:54] | You are. You’re… | 你是 你…还可以 |
[49:56] | Ah, you’re okay. You’ve tried. | 你是 你…还可以 |
[49:59] | Ah, you’re okay. You’ve tried. | 你尽力了 我们都只能尽力而已 |
[49:59] | That’s all we can do. | 你尽力了 我们都只能尽力而已 |
[50:03] | Maybe the poison drips through. -No. | 也许我把毒害传给下一代了 -不可能 |
[50:06] | No. And you know what? | 不可能 你知道吗?我想今晚连爸都不会支持他 |
[50:08] | I don’t think even Dad would back him tonight. | 不可能 你知道吗?我想今晚连爸都不会支持他 |
[50:10] | He basically picked him. | 他基本上是爸爸钦点的 -没错 |
[50:12] | Sure, but we throw the papers and the whole thing in for him | 他基本上是爸爸钦点的 -没错 |
[50:13] | Sure, but we throw the papers and the whole thing in for him | 但如果我们今晚全力支持他 |
[50:15] | and then in a… in a month, a week from now | 而一个月或一周后 法院有不同的判决 |
[50:17] | the courts go the other way? | 而一个月或一周后 法院有不同的判决 |
[50:18] | It’s… We’re essentially done as a news organization. | 我们这个新闻频道就做不下去了 |
[50:21] | It’s just hard to think we’d give it all away to Matsson. | 想到要拱手全部让给马特森 我心里就很难过 |
[50:27] | Could we try, could you try, once… | 我们能不能试试… |
[50:29] | Could we try, could you try, once… | 你能不能试一下 直接问纳特 |
[50:31] | direct to Nate | 你能不能试一下 直接问纳特 |
[50:33] | to get something from them to block the deal? | 要他们答应会阻止这桩交易? |
[50:38] | Yeah. | 好 |
[50:41] | Yeah. | 好 -没问题 |
[50:42] | Sure. | 好 -没问题 |
[50:45] | One of these? -Yeah. | 来抱一下 -好 |
[50:49] | You’re a good guy. | 你是个好人 |
[50:53] | Okay, yeah. | 好 |
[51:12] | Yeah. I’m just calling with a quick… check -in inquiry. | 纳特 我只是想问一下… |
[51:19] | Yeah. -We’re sorry. | 对 老实说 我们想确认… -您拨打的号码已经停用… |
[51:20] | The number you have reached -To be honest, I’m just wondering | 对 老实说 我们想确认… -您拨打的号码已经停用… |
[51:21] | if Jimenez, I don’t know… -is not in service. | 对 老实说 我们想确认… -您拨打的号码已经停用… |
[51:23] | Please check the number or try your call again. | 请查明后再拨 |
[51:27] | So… | 小西在打听民主党能为我们做什么 |
[51:28] | Yeah, Shiv’s seeing what we can get from the Dems. | 小西在打听民主党能为我们做什么 |
[51:33] | Oh, get the fuck outta here. | 少来这套 为什么? |
[51:35] | I really need to know what we’re doing, guys. | 我们已经高枕无忧了 -我真的必须了解我们在做什么 |
[51:37] | If we wanna stick with Wisconsin and call it for… | 要不要坚持威斯康辛的开票结果 -等一下 汤姆 |
[51:38] | Hey, one moment. One moment, Tom. One moment. | 要不要坚持威斯康辛的开票结果 -等一下 汤姆 |
[51:42] | So? | 怎么样 跟他谈过了吗? |
[51:43] | Did you talk to him? | 怎么样 跟他谈过了吗? |
[51:45] | Yeah, I think there is… There’s something there. | 有 我觉得有搞头 |
[51:48] | No, there’s not. | 才怪 |
[51:50] | Like? Like… | 什么样的搞头? |
[51:52] | Like, they might be… I mean, they are willing to think. | 他们可能…他们愿意考虑一下 |
[51:55] | Oh, they might be or maybe they are willing to think maybe. | 他们可能或是说不定愿意考虑? |
[51:59] | That sounds like horseshit. -No, Rome. | 听起来狗屁不通 -不是 罗曼 他们没那么直接 |
[52:01] | They’re just not so direct. | 听起来狗屁不通 -不是 罗曼 他们没那么直接 |
[52:03] | Yeah? I… I think we can probably get them to stop it. | 好吗 我想我们也许 能让他们阻止交易 |
[52:05] | Oh, they probably… Yeah, go. Sorry, no. | 也许 可能…对不起 游戏结束 |
[52:08] | Game over. Bullshit. | 也许 可能…对不起 游戏结束 |
[52:08] | Game over. Bullshit. | 放屁 不行 我们必须宣布 |
[52:09] | No. We have to call it. Mencken is rock solid. | 放屁 不行 我们必须宣布 |
[52:11] | No. We have to call it. Mencken is rock solid. | 孟肯很靠得住 |
[52:12] | Roman, even Dad, even… even Dad in this situation | 罗曼 就连爸爸… 碰到这个情况也会尊重过程 |
[52:15] | would respect the process. | 罗曼 就连爸爸… 碰到这个情况也会尊重过程 |
[52:16] | No, Dad did whatever the fuck he wanted. | 才不会 爸向来是为所欲为 |
[52:18] | He… One fax, he took out a government. | 他用一封传真 推翻了一个政府 |
[52:20] | He did, the “Fuck Lyle.” Send. | 真的 他只传了搞死莱尔 就完事了 |
[52:23] | And that was it. That’s all it took. | 真的 他只传了搞死莱尔 就完事了 |
[52:24] | Fucking Canada, here, he didn’t give a shit. | 不管是加拿大还这里 他什么都不在乎 |
[52:26] | He liked stability, Rome. | 罗曼 他喜欢稳定 他会步步进逼 但不会瓦解对方 |
[52:27] | He pushed, but he didn’t want shit to unravel. | 罗曼 他喜欢稳定 他会步步进逼 但不会瓦解对方 |
[52:29] | He… He helped end… I mean, he ended wars. | 他协助终结…他终结了战争 |
[52:32] | He ended wars that he started. He did whatever the fuck he wanted. | 他终结了自己掀起的战争 他就是为所欲为 |
[52:34] | What did they say, Shiv? Like, what did Nate actually say? | 他们是怎么说的 小西?他们究竟是怎么说的? |
[52:37] | He said they would talk and that they could see the arguments | 他说他会讨论一下 说他明白我们的论点 |
[52:41] | and I… I think it’s encouraging. | 我觉得还蛮有希望的 |
[52:44] | You felt like it was encouraging? -It was. It was encouraging. | 你觉得蛮有希望? -是很有希望啊 |
[52:47] | It was a feeling. I got something real. | 原来是你的感觉 我有比较具体的东西 |
[52:50] | This is fucking pointless. What a waste of time. | 这完全没有意义 真是浪费时间 |
[52:52] | What are you doing? -I’m gonna call. | 你在干吗? -我要打电话… |
[52:55] | I… I’m just gonna… I’m gonna be very direct. | 我要挑明了说 我们只要多一点… |
[52:56] | We just… We just need a little bit more. | 我要挑明了说 我们只要多一点… |
[52:58] | And… -Don’t call him. | 别打给他 -为什么? |
[52:59] | Why? | 别打给他 -为什么? |
[53:01] | They’re… They’re busy. | 他们很忙啊 |
[53:11] | Can’t have uncertainty. Can’t. Fucking market. | 绝对不能有任何不确定性 想想该死的市场 |
[53:14] | The chaos of trying to rerun an entire election | 重新投票造成的混乱 |
[53:17] | could just send the country into meltdown, you know? | 可能会让国家崩溃 |
[53:18] | Okay, bad faith argument. -I’m telling you. | 你提出的是恶意论点 |
[53:20] | I’m just telling you, you cannot have uncertainty. | 我只是在跟你说 不能有任何不确定性 |
[53:22] | China is coming. -China is coming? | 中国就要来了 -中国就要来了? |
[53:24] | China’s coming. -China’s already been. Next. | 中国要来了 -中国已经来了 下一个 |
[53:29] | It’s not like the fucking final, final, anyway. | 这又不是最终结果 |
[53:32] | Okay, there’s the court shit | 还有法院判决和其他杂事 |
[53:33] | and it all kinda just fuzzes along, you know? | 还有法院判决和其他杂事 |
[53:35] | It’s just waste of fucking time. | 根本是浪费时间 但我们已经没有时间了 |
[53:37] | That we don’t have, by the way. | 根本是浪费时间 但我们已经没有时间了 |
[53:42] | Hey, Greg, can I ask you a question? | 格雷格 我可以问你一个问题吗? |
[53:45] | What’s up? | 什么事? |
[53:46] | Do you know if there’s something going on… | 你是不是知道什么内情… |
[53:50] | What else Nate and Gil and fucking Jimenez offer you? | 纳特 吉尔和该死的赫曼尼斯 还说要给你什么? |
[53:54] | Unlimited social security spending with this one weird trick? | 让你用一招半式就取得 用不完的社会福利开支? |
[54:07] | How was that call? | 那通电话聊得如何? |
[54:10] | What’d you get? Whole bunch of not much? | 有什么收获?两手空空? |
[54:14] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[54:16] | What? | 什么事? |
[54:17] | “I think you’re a good guy?” | 我觉你是个好人? |
[54:22] | Well, I found it hard to get Nate so I summarized some impressions. | 我联络不上纳特 所以归纳了一些印象 |
[54:25] | Oh, right… Smart. Really good, Shiv. | 是啦…很聪明 真有你的 小西 |
[54:29] | But you lied. | 但你说谎了 对不对? |
[54:30] | Right? | 但你说谎了 对不对? |
[54:32] | She didn’t get anything from Nate. | 纳特没给她任何保证 -真的? |
[54:34] | Really? -She didn’t speak to Nate. | 她没跟纳特联络上 她跟马特森是一伙的 |
[54:35] | And she’s in with Matsson. | 她没跟纳特联络上 她跟马特森是一伙的 |
[54:38] | Sorry, what? -No. I… No. | 对不起 你说什么? -不是 我… |
[54:41] | No, I… I did what we all agreed to… | 不是…我… |
[54:43] | No, I… I did what we all agreed to… | 我做了我们一致同意的事 |
[54:46] | that I got close to him | 去接近他 这样才能帮你们 |
[54:47] | so that I could help for the… -Shiv’s fucking us, right? | 去接近他 这样才能帮你们 |
[54:48] | so that I could help for the… -Shiv’s fucking us, right? | 她在搞我们 对吧 小西? |
[54:49] | Right, Shivvy? | 她在搞我们 对吧 小西? |
[54:50] | No… | 没有 我没有… |
[54:52] | I… was… -“I…” | 我… -我… |
[54:55] | I fucking asked you some real questions, Shiv. | 我刚问了你一些 很认真的问题 小西 |
[54:57] | I wondered why you looked like a goose | 还纳闷你为什么坐立不安 你这个小人 |
[54:58] | trying to shit a house brick, you piece of dirt. | 还纳闷你为什么坐立不安 你这个小人 |
[55:01] | Okay, what, you got yourself a little fuckin’ side deal here? | 所以你私下跟敌人交易? |
[55:04] | No, no. I have some options. | 不是…我有几个选择 |
[55:05] | I… I was… I was going through with the plan | 我…我照我们的计划行事 |
[55:08] | and then you two… -Well, Mencken. Mencken, right? | 但你们两个… -所以是孟肯 对吧? |
[55:11] | Mencken. -No. What? | 孟肯… -不行 什么? |
[55:13] | Tom! | 汤姆 |
[55:14] | No, you even wanted to push us, us out of the fucking nest. | 不行 你连我们都想一脚踢开 -是啦… |
[55:17] | Sure, sis. Sure… -Please. | 不行 你连我们都想一脚踢开 -是啦… |
[55:19] | Sure. -Ken, aside from all this | 肯 撇开这些先不说 你这样做不对 |
[55:20] | this is not the right thing. | 肯 撇开这些先不说 你这样做不对 |
[55:21] | Aside from the fact that you lied to us | 你是除了你骗我们 为自己的私利着想吗? |
[55:23] | and that doing what you want | 你是除了你骗我们 为自己的私利着想吗? |
[55:24] | precisely plays into your own interests, yeah? | 你是除了你骗我们 为自己的私利着想吗? |
[55:26] | Oh, and this doesn’t? Yeah? | 而这就不是吗?是吗 肯 拜托… |
[55:28] | Ken, please, come on. Come on, who are we? | 而这就不是吗?是吗 肯 拜托… |
[55:31] | Oh, well, “Will no one think of the children?” | 我们是什么人? -怎么都没有为孩子们着想? |
[55:33] | You know what? No, I’m not gonna let this happen. | 告诉你 我会阻止这件事的 |
[55:35] | There comes a time when you have to stand… | 总有一天你必须挺身而出… -总有一天 |
[55:37] | “There comes a time…” | 总有一天你必须挺身而出… -总有一天 |
[55:40] | Seriously. This is real. Okay? | 我是认真的 我很担心共和国和多元化的状况 |
[55:41] | I have a concern for the state of the republic | 我是认真的 我很担心共和国和多元化的状况 |
[55:43] | and… and pluralism and… and the future of this country. | 我是认真的 我很担心共和国和多元化的状况 |
[55:45] | and… and pluralism and… and the future of this country. | 还有这个国家的未来 -好无聊 |
[55:47] | And it… And it is real. -You’re such a bore, Shiv. Jesus. | 这些都是真的 -听你在放屁 天啊 |
[55:50] | Fuck you. Ken? | 你去死 |
[55:52] | He’s right. -Yeah. You’re boring. | 肯? -他说得对 |
[55:54] | He’s right. -Yeah. You’re boring. | 对 你好无聊 而且你没有进来这里的通行证 |
[55:55] | And you don’t have a pass for in here. | 对 你好无聊 而且你没有进来这里的通行证 |
[55:57] | Okay, well, fine. You know what? I’m… I’m… Maybe I’ll go… | 好 知道吗?也许我…会公开这一切 |
[55:59] | I’ll… I’ll go public. | 好 知道吗?也许我…会公开这一切 |
[56:00] | I’ll go to the papers and people… | 是吗? -对报社大爆内幕 |
[56:02] | and tell ’em what you’re actually fucking doing, which is… | 是吗? -对报社大爆内幕 |
[56:04] | If you’re just gonna be hysterical | 如果你要胡闹 我们得请你离开 |
[56:05] | we’re gonna have to, you know, ask you to leave. | 如果你要胡闹 我们得请你离开 |
[56:07] | Fuck you. -People are trying to do | 你去死 -这里有人要工作 |
[56:09] | some serious work in here. -Fuck you. | 你去死 -这里有人要工作 |
[56:09] | some serious work in here. -Fuck you. | 你去死 这事关国家的未来 |
[56:10] | This is about the future of the country. | 你去死 这事关国家的未来 |
[56:13] | No, I think it’s because you broke up with your boyfriend. | 不对 我想是因为 你跟男朋友分手了 |
[56:17] | Jesus, you’re a prick. -Hello. | 你真的很贱 |
[56:20] | So, call it. You can call it. -No. | 汤姆 宣布吧 你可以宣布了 |
[56:23] | We’re calling it? -Yeah, we called Wisconsin | 不行 -我们要宣布了? |
[56:24] | We’re calling it? -Yeah, we called Wisconsin | 对 我们已宣布威州的结果 现在宣布亚利桑那 就决定大选结果 |
[56:25] | now we’re gonna call Arizona, so we call the election. | 对 我们已宣布威州的结果 现在宣布亚利桑那 就决定大选结果 |
[56:27] | We call the election? -Call it. | 要宣布了吗? -宣布吧… |
[56:28] | No. No, Tom. -Call it. | 要宣布了吗? -宣布吧… |
[56:29] | No. No, Tom. -Call it. | 不行…汤姆 这是大错特错 拜托你不要… |
[56:30] | No. You’re making a terrible mistake. | 不行…汤姆 这是大错特错 拜托你不要… |
[56:32] | Please don’t. -Hey, guys, it’s not my call. | 不行…汤姆 这是大错特错 拜托你不要… |
[56:34] | Please don’t. -Hey, guys, it’s not my call. | 各位 这轮不到我决定… |
[56:35] | It’s not my call. | 各位 这轮不到我决定… |
[56:37] | Okay. It’s our call. -It’s your call. It’s up to you. | 要由你们决定 你们若决定好了… -由我们决定 |
[56:39] | If you say so. -I say so. | 要由你们决定 你们若决定好了… -由我们决定 |
[56:40] | If you say so. -I say so. | 我决定了 -我也是 |
[56:41] | I say so. -Fucking Pontius Pilate. | 该死的现代版本丢彼拉多 |
[56:44] | No one cares. No one… no one cares. | 没人在乎…天晓得那是谁 |
[56:46] | Hey, yeah. -Hey. Tell ’em I’m coming down. | 没人在乎…天晓得那是谁 |
[56:47] | Hey, yeah. -Hey. Tell ’em I’m coming down. | 跟他们说我要下来了 |
[56:48] | Okay. -Yes. We’re gonna call it. | 对 我们要宣布了 我们要宣布孟肯胜选 |
[56:50] | Yeah, we’re calling for Mencken. -All right. | 对 我们要宣布了 我们要宣布孟肯胜选 |
[56:52] | Okay, tell ’em I’m coming. All right. | 跟他们说我要来了 好 |
[56:54] | Okay. -Great work, Tom. | 跟他们说我要来了 好 |
[56:55] | Okay. -Great work, Tom. | 做得好 汤姆 -谢谢 |
[56:56] | Thank you. | 做得好 汤姆 -谢谢 |
[56:59] | Good stuff. Great night. | 干得好 好精彩的一夜 |
[57:07] | Fuck. | 该死的 -你还好吗? |
[57:08] | You okay? | 该死的 -你还好吗? |
[57:11] | Yeah… I… | 还好 我… |
[57:14] | I have to go… tell them. I think, we’re callin’ it. | 我得去告诉他们… |
[57:17] | I have to go… tell them. I think, we’re callin’ it. | 我们好像要宣布孟肯胜选 |
[57:19] | For Mencken. | 我们好像要宣布孟肯胜选 |
[57:21] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[57:24] | So, I should… I should go. -Right. Yeah. | 我得走了 再不走会有麻烦的 -对 |
[57:27] | I’ll get in trouble if I don’t go. | 我得走了 再不走会有麻烦的 -对 |
[57:29] | Okay, dude. I mean… | 好 老兄 我是说… |
[57:32] | Yeah, I mean, it’s not really my choice, right? | 对 这反正不是我的选择 对吧? |
[57:35] | So… -Sure. I mean, right. | 当然 你说得对 对 |
[57:37] | Yeah. | 当然 你说得对 对 |
[57:38] | Yeah, I’m just… I’m pressing the button. | 我只是负责按钮 甚至不是按钮 |
[57:40] | Or I’m not even pressing the button, I’m… | 我只是负责按钮 甚至不是按钮 |
[57:41] | I’m asking them to prepare to press the button. | 而是叫他们准备按钮 |
[57:45] | Right, and all that does is just, like, launch a nuclear attack. | 对 就像发动核武攻击一样 |
[57:51] | So… | 所以… -反正我不去也不会改变什么 |
[57:53] | It’s not gonna change anything if I don’t go, so… | 所以… -反正我不去也不会改变什么 |
[57:56] | It’s not gonna change anything if I don’t go, so… | 就两分钟而已 -对啊… |
[57:57] | Couple minutes. So, I mean… | 就两分钟而已 -对啊… |
[57:58] | Right, right. | 就两分钟而已 -对啊… |
[58:01] | Realistically… | 实际而言… |
[58:10] | Crazy. -Yeah. | 好疯狂 -是啊 |
[58:11] | Crazy. | 疯狂 真的好疯狂 |
[58:13] | Crazy one. | 疯狂 真的好疯狂 |
[58:22] | So, Tom just told me… | 汤姆刚刚跟我说了 |
[58:25] | Everybody, calling it for Mencken. | 各位 宣布孟肯胜选 |
[58:28] | He’s calling it for Mencken. | 他要宣布孟肯胜选 |
[58:32] | Everybody. -What he said, yeah? | 听到了吗? -他说了? |
[58:33] | I just said. -I’m… I’m calling it for Mencken. | 我刚说了 -我要宣布孟肯胜选 |
[58:35] | Okay. | 我刚说了 -我要宣布孟肯胜选 |
[58:39] | Okay. -Okay. Yeah. | 好吗? -好 |
[58:42] | Okay. Well, then, Dave? | 好 戴夫? -好 |
[58:44] | Okay. Lydia, get me “Mencken Wins.” | 好 戴夫? -好 |
[58:45] | Okay. Lydia, get me “Mencken Wins.” | 莉蒂亚 给我孟肯胜选 开始倒数计时 |
[58:47] | Get the ticker going on ATN Citizens. | 莉蒂亚 给我孟肯胜选 开始倒数计时 |
[58:48] | Get the ticker going on ATN Citizens. | 泛美网科的各位 把消息传出去 说泛美网科两分钟后宣布大选结果 |
[58:50] | Let the people know two mins and ATN is gonna call it. | 泛美网科的各位 把消息传出去 说泛美网科两分钟后宣布大选结果 |
[58:54] | We are gonna make this call now. | 我们现在要宣布了 泛美网科选情专家看了数据 |
[58:56] | The ATN Decision Desk has looked at the numbers… | 我们现在要宣布了 泛美网科选情专家看了数据 |
[58:59] | and is ready to declare Arizona for Jeryd Mencken. | 准备宣布杰瑞德孟肯拿下亚利桑那 |
[59:04] | This means that Mencken | 这表示孟肯是下一届美国总统 |
[59:06] | will be the next president of the United States | 这表示孟肯是下一届美国总统 |
[59:08] | winning the most unreal, surreal election | 他赢得了美国史上 最不真实的总统大选 |
[59:11] | we have ever seen in this country | 他赢得了美国史上 最不真实的总统大选 |
[59:13] | his candidacy starting in Virginia only six months ago | 他六个月前才在维吉尼亚 宣布出马角逐总统大位 |
[59:16] | against a dozen other Republican candidates… | 在总统表示不寻求连任之后 与共和党十几名其他候选人激战 |
[59:18] | in the wake of the President saying | 在总统表示不寻求连任之后 与共和党十几名其他候选人激战 |
[59:20] | he wasn’t going to run for re -election. | 在总统表示不寻求连任之后 与共和党十几名其他候选人激战 |
[59:22] | What started off as an unlikely impossibility | 原本不可能实现的目标 如今成了现实 |
[59:25] | now a reality, it is Mencken. | 原本不可能实现的目标 如今成了现实 |
[59:27] | now a reality, it is Mencken. | 孟肯胜选了 |
[59:29] | Ah, well… | 看来已经确定了 |
[59:30] | It’s now clear I have won sufficient electoral votes… | 看来已经确定了 |
[59:33] | It’s now clear I have won sufficient electoral votes… | 我拿到足够的候选人票 |
[59:36] | to be declared the next president of the United States | 成为美国的下一任总统 |
[59:41] | and I find the responsibility awesome. | 我觉得这是很棒的重责大任 |
[59:46] | Now, I know there are some who feel there is something left to contest. | 我知道 还有人觉得有争议 |
[59:49] | But votes have been cast, votes have been tallied. | 但是人民投了票 票数也统计完毕 |
[59:54] | On another day, in another time | 也许在别的日子 别的时刻 会有不同的结果 |
[59:57] | they might have fallen in another fashion. | 也许在别的日子 别的时刻 会有不同的结果 |
[1:00:00] | The election has been called for me by an authority of known integrity. | 但向来以正直著称的组织 宣布我胜选了 |
[1:00:05] | Maybe we should get, like, a history guy? | 要不要找个历史学家来? |
[1:00:08] | You know, like a brain, like a real brainiac | 一个真正的书虫 解释为什么过去发生过这种事 |
[1:00:10] | to say why this sort of thing has happened in the past | 一个真正的书虫 解释为什么过去发生过这种事 |
[1:00:15] | and that it’ll all be fine? | 说一切都会没事的 |
[1:00:17] | To my critics | 我要对批评我的人说 我不是个煽动民心的政客 |
[1:00:18] | I am not a demagogue. | 我要对批评我的人说 我不是个煽动民心的政客 |
[1:00:22] | I am a defender of democracy. | 我是民主的捍卫者 |
[1:00:26] | But democracy, it has this tendency | 但是民主有一个 我们必须提防的倾向 |
[1:00:30] | that we have to beware | 但是民主有一个 我们必须提防的倾向 |
[1:00:32] | to become mere transaction. | 那就是成为纯粹的交易 一物换一物 |
[1:00:34] | I give you this. You give me that. | 那就是成为纯粹的交易 一物换一物 |
[1:00:37] | I come begging for your vote. | 我求你投票给我 拿出社会福利支票 |
[1:00:39] | Welfare checkbook out. | 我求你投票给我 拿出社会福利支票 |
[1:00:43] | Crowning the welfare kings and queens | 为社会福利国王和王后加冕 直到所有人都成为小小的独裁者 |
[1:00:45] | until everyone has become a little tyrant | 为社会福利国王和王后加冕 直到所有人都成为小小的独裁者 |
[1:00:48] | crowned by the state. | 由国家加冕 |
[1:00:50] | The model that I follow isn’t from the scorched marketplace | 我遵循的模式 不是来自被烧成焦土的市场 |
[1:00:54] | where cunning men haggle for the best price. | 狡猾的商人在市场上讨价还价 |
[1:00:58] | That’s not me. | 那不是我的作风 |
[1:01:00] | The democracy I believe in | 我信仰的民主制度 领导人来自群众 |
[1:01:02] | is where a leader emerged from the people | 我信仰的民主制度 领导人来自群众 |
[1:01:05] | willed, almost, into being | 几乎是凭藉着意志力而出线 |
[1:01:08] | brought forth by the great sweetness of the virtue | 因这个共和国的人民集体的智慧和善良而显现 |
[1:01:11] | of the combined wisdom of the good people of this republic. | 因这个共和国的人民集体的智慧和善良而显现 |
[1:01:17] | Don’t we long, sometimes | 在这片污染的大地 我们偶尔 都会渴望拥有干净的事物 |
[1:01:18] | for something clean | 在这片污染的大地 我们偶尔 都会渴望拥有干净的事物 |
[1:01:20] | once in this polluted land? | 在这片污染的大地 我们偶尔 都会渴望拥有干净的事物 |
[1:01:23] | That’s what I hope to bring. | 我要给各位的就是这样的东西 |
[1:01:25] | Not something grubby | 不是经过妥协后的秽物 |
[1:01:26] | with compromise. | 不是经过妥协后的秽物 |
[1:01:27] | Something clean and true | 而是干净 真实而清新的事物 |
[1:01:29] | and refreshing. | 而是干净 真实而清新的事物 |
[1:01:30] | He’s a guy we can do business with. | 他是个可以跟我们做生意的人 -对 |
[1:01:32] | Yeah. -Something proud and pure. | 他是个可以跟我们做生意的人 -对 |
[1:01:34] | Yeah. -Something proud and pure. | 骄傲而纯粹的事物 -他会合作的 |
[1:01:35] | He’ll play ball. -Thank you very much. | 骄傲而纯粹的事物 -他会合作的 |
[1:01:36] | You should hear him talk semiconductors. | 谢谢大家 -你该听听他是怎么谈半导体的 |
[1:01:38] | And God bless -The market’s holding the leash. | 天佑美国 -掌握大权的是市场 |
[1:01:40] | the United States of America. | 天佑美国 -掌握大权的是市场 |
[1:01:41] | We just made a night of good TV. | 我们只是做了 一晚精彩的电视节目 如此而已 |
[1:01:43] | That’s what we’ve done. Nothing happens. | 我们只是做了 一晚精彩的电视节目 如此而已 |
[1:01:44] | That’s what we’ve done. Nothing happens. | 什么都不会发生 |
[1:01:46] | Things do happen, Rome. | 会发生的 罗曼 |
[1:01:55] | President calling. | 总统来电 |
[1:01:58] | Yo, Hocus -POTUS. | 坐上大位的总统大人 有何贵干? |
[1:02:00] | Sitting in the POTUS position. What’s up? | 坐上大位的总统大人 有何贵干? |
[1:02:03] | Hey, man. I… Look, no time, but just, just thanks, yeah? | 我现在没时间 但是谢谢你 |
[1:02:06] | You and me, man. We’ll go far. | 你我联手 会走得长远 |
[1:02:08] | Over the road and into the bar. | 走到对街的酒吧喝酒 |
[1:02:11] | …an election unlike anything we’ve ever seen | 一场前所未见的总统大选 紧接着是一段永垂不朽的演讲 |
[1:02:14] | followed by a speech for the ages. | 一场前所未见的总统大选 紧接着是一段永垂不朽的演讲 |
[1:02:16] | The legal process is gonna be lengthy. | 法律程序会很冗长 |
[1:02:19] | When do you think it’ll all be over? | 你觉得什么时候会结束? |
[1:02:21] | This… this could be going on for the next three months. | 可能会持续三个月 |
[1:02:23] | Hey, Tom? Your phone. | 汤姆? |
[1:02:24] | Hey, Tom? Your phone. | 你的电话 响个不停 |
[1:02:25] | It’s… It’s red hot, Tom. It… | 你的电话 响个不停 |
[1:02:27] | A lot of very important people are… | 很多重要的大人物… |
[1:02:30] | A lot of very important people wanna scream at you. | 很多重要的大人物想骂你 |
[1:02:34] | The call was made personally -This is a little pointed. | 这有点太刻薄了 |
[1:02:36] | by ATN boss Tom Wambsgans. | 泛美网科提早宣布而遭抨击 泛美网科的老板汤姆万斯甘斯… |
[1:02:39] | Darwin wants to know when to do his caveats. | 达温想知道何时要让他受访 有时间采访他吗? |
[1:02:42] | Is there time for him to do it? -No. | 达温想知道何时要让他受访 有时间采访他吗? |
[1:02:44] | No. | 没有 -好 |
[1:02:45] | So, it’s unclear whether Wambsgans’ alleged action | 不确定万斯甘斯的行为是否为误判 -喂 不是 |
[1:02:48] | was an error of judgment -Hello? | 不确定万斯甘斯的行为是否为误判 -喂 不是 |
[1:02:50] | or there was a personal -No. | 不确定万斯甘斯的行为是否为误判 -喂 不是 |
[1:02:51] | or political dimension to the decision. | 或者只是政治力干预的结果 |
[1:02:54] | He is, of course, known to be an associate of Jeryd Mencken. | 大家都知道 他跟杰瑞德孟肯过从甚密… |
[1:02:59] | What’s going on? -Those funky numbers? | 怎么回事? -那些假数据 |
[1:03:01] | I’m sending you words, yeah? | 我寄稿子给你 |
[1:03:02] | Let’s get ’em out in the next 24. Lot of fuckin’ news. | 接下来24小时内一定要公布 反正新闻多得很 |
[1:03:05] | You guys are crazy. | 你们疯了 |
[1:03:07] | Yeah, it’s more than just fucking crazy, Lukas. | 路卡斯 这不只是单纯的发疯而已 |
[1:03:09] | No, but this is crazy. | 对 但这实在太疯狂了 |
[1:03:12] | Yeah, well, we’re gonna do a number on ’em. | 对 我们会反击的 |
[1:03:14] | We’re gonna fuck them so hard we’re gonna fix this, yeah? | 我们会狠狠地反击 我们会搞定的 好吗? |
[1:03:18] | Fuck. | 可恶 |
[1:03:22] | Can I come see the kids? | 我可以来看孩子们吗? |
[1:03:24] | They’re asleep, Ken. -Just… I know. Yeah. | 她们都睡了 肯 |
[1:03:27] | Well, I can… I can wait up for them. | 我可以等她们醒来 |
[1:03:29] | I should be asleep, but I… I can’t. | 我也早该睡了 但是我睡不着 |
[1:03:32] | Okay, I’ll… I’ll see you tomorrow. | 好 明天葬礼时见 |
[1:03:34] | I’ll see you at the funeral. Okay? | 好 明天葬礼时见 |
[1:03:47] | Some people just can’t cut a deal, Fikret. | 佛克雷特 有些人就是谈不成交易 |