英文名称:Sucker Punch
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | Everyone has an angel. | 每个人都拥有一个天使 |
[00:11] | A guardian who watches over us. | 一个守护天使 |
[00:15] | We can’t know what form they’ll take. | 我们无法知道他们的模样 |
[00:19] | One day, old man. | 今天可能是一位老人 |
[00:22] | Next day, little girl. | 明天可能是一个小女孩 |
[00:27] | But don’t let appearances fool you. | 但是别被他们的外表蒙骗 |
[00:30] | They can be as fierce as any dragon. | 他们可能像猛兽一样凶猛 |
[00:34] | Yet they’re not here to Fight our battles | 虽然他们不会在现实中替我们而战 |
[00:38] | but to whisper from our heart | 但会在我们心里低语 |
[00:40] | …reminding that it’s us. | 告诉我们 自己有能力获胜 |
[00:43] | It’s every one of us who | 提醒着我们 |
[00:45] | holds the power over the worlds we create. | 世界由我们创造 能力掌控在我们手中 |
[01:11] | No! | 不 |
[01:14] | No. | 不 |
[05:10] | We can deny our angels exist… | 我们可以否认天使的存在 |
[05:13] | convince ourselves they can’t be real. | 说服自己相信他们不可能真实存在 |
[05:17] | But they show up anyway. | 但他们终究会以某种方式出现 |
[05:19] | At strange places. | 在陌生的地点 |
[05:22] | And at strange times. | 特殊的时间 |
[05:25] | They can speak through any character we can imagine. | 化作我们能想到的任何形象说话 |
[05:28] | They’ll shout through demons if they have to | 如果必要 他们会扮作恶魔怒吼 |
[05:32] | …daring us… | 激怒我们 |
[05:33] | …challenging us to Fight. | 逼迫我们勇敢而战 |
[06:31] | Female. Age 20. | 女 二十岁 |
[07:12] | – You’re the father? – Stepfather. | -你是她父亲吗 -继父 |
[07:15] | That’s right. We talked on the phone. | 对 刚才是你给我打的电话 |
[07:23] | Okay, come with me. | 好 跟我来 |
[07:26] | We’re gonna take her into the theater. | 我们要带她去剧场 |
[07:29] | Dr. Gorski’s gonna want to take a look at her. | 葛丝基医生想见见她 |
[07:32] | She likes to see all the new girls. | 她想见见新来的女孩 |
[07:35] | Don’t worry, Dad. Everything’s gonna be fine. | 别担心 这位老爸 没事的 |
[07:38] | I’ve got everything under control around here. | 这里的一切都在我掌控之中 |
[07:42] | Okay? Come on. Follow me. | 好了吗 来吧 跟我来 |
[07:58] | So this is what we call the theater. | 这里就是我们所说的剧场 |
[08:14] | Liar! | 骗子 |
[08:16] | Oh, girls. Yes, go, go. | 姑娘们 去吧去吧 |
[08:19] | Hey. Come here. | 到这来 |
[08:21] | Girls. Behave. | 姑娘们 注意举止 |
[08:23] | – Break it up. Break it up. – Will you stop them? | -别打了 别打了 -能让她们停下来吗 |
[08:26] | Lynn. | 林恩 |
[08:28] | Amy. | 艾米 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1001个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:165个,六级词汇:76个,GRE词汇:83个,托福词汇:106个,考研词汇:182个,专四词汇:153个,专八词汇:21个, 所有生词标注共:288个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[08:30] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[08:32] | Sit. | 坐下来 |
[08:35] | Anyway. So the girls use this place to be social. | 总之 女孩们在这里进行社交活动 |
[08:39] | Dr. Gorski, she uses it to help them deal with their issues. | 葛丝基医生用这种方式帮助解决她们的问题 |
[08:45] | Polish therapy. | 波兰疗法 |
[08:48] | It’s quite a show, | 肢体表演 |
[08:49] | watching them act out who touched them or beat them. | 观察她们接触的人和受到的殴打 |
[08:52] | Dr. Gorski seems to think it helps. I’m not so sure. | 葛丝基医生觉得这样可行 我不是很确定 |
[08:55] | But whether it does or doesn’t won’t matter much to you. | 不过有没有用 你都不用再担心 |
[08:58] | Once we take care of a little bit of business… | 只要我们这笔买卖谈成 |
[09:01] | – there won’t be any of that for this one. – Good. | -就一了百了了 -很好 |
[09:03] | She’ll be in paradise, if you know what I mean. | 她会去天堂 如果你明白的话 |
[09:07] | And all of your troubles will be over. | 你什么后顾之忧都没有 |
[09:14] | Now, I know we said 1400 on the phone… | 虽然咱在电话里说好了一千四百块 |
[09:20] | I’m taking a really big risk here… | 但我做这事儿可担了大风险 |
[09:22] | …so it’s gonna have to be 2 grand even. | 所以两千块钱起才能成交 |
[09:25] | What the hell are you talking about? We had a deal. | 你搞什么 不是说好了的吗 |
[09:28] | Listen, Father, I’m not gonna tell you what to do. | 这位老爸 我不是要告诉你应该怎么做 |
[09:33] | Clearly you’re a man that can take care of himself. | 我知道你是聪明人 |
[09:36] | I don’t know what you did to this girl. | 我不知道你对这姑娘做了些什么 |
[09:38] | And, frankly, I don’t wanna know. | 说实话 我也不想知道 |
[09:40] | What are you gonna tell the detectives when they come around? | 不过等侦探来调查的时候 你打算怎么跟他们交待 |
[09:44] | They’re gonna love her side of the story. | 他们肯定会偏向她讲的故事 |
[09:46] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好吧 -这就对了 |
[09:49] | I’m going to start your music. | 我要开始放音乐了 |
[09:51] | You are safe. | 你安全了 |
[09:53] | It’s all safe. | 一切都很安全 |
[09:56] | Now relax. | 放松点 |
[09:58] | And just let go. | 忘记一切 |
[10:02] | Now, here’s the other thing: | 还有一件事 |
[10:04] | I don’t have a doctor on staff who does lobotomies. | 我们这还没有会做脑叶切除术的医生 |
[10:07] | – What? – But… | -什么 -但是 |
[10:10] | there happens to be one scheduled to come in in five days. | 已经安排好人了 五天之内就会过来 |
[10:14] | So I’ll just forge her signature. I’ve done it a dozen times. | 到时候我替她签个名 以前都是这么干的 |
[10:17] | it’s like we talk about. | 和咱说好的一样 |
[10:19] | You control this world. | 世界由你做主 |
[10:22] | I told the police she lost her mind when her mother died. | 我跟警察说过 她妈死后她就疯了 |
[10:25] | The truth is a little more complicated. | 实际比这更复杂一点 |
[10:27] | Let the pain go. | 忘记痛苦 |
[10:30] | Let the hurt go. | 忘记伤痕 |
[10:33] | Let the guilt go. | 忘记罪孽 |
[10:36] | What you’re imagining right now… | 你现在在想什么 |
[10:39] | …that world you control? | 你主宰的世界吗 |
[10:42] | That place can be as real as any pain. | 那地方如痛楚般真实 |
[10:45] | I don’t want her to remember a thing. | 我希望她把所有事都忘了 |
[10:47] | Don’t worry, | 别担心 |
[10:49] | she won’t even remember her name when I’m done with her. | 搞定后她连自己叫什么都不知道 |
[12:25] | Stop! | 住手 |
[12:27] | Get that thing away from me. | 把那东西给我拿开 |
[12:29] | Get it away from me. | 快点拿开 |
[12:31] | Where is my mind? | 我的思想上哪儿去了 |
[12:32] | And shut off that damn music. | 关掉那该死的音乐 |
[12:36] | Undo these straps. | 把皮带解开 |
[12:39] | Don’t forget my ankles. | 别忘了还有脚链 |
[12:43] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[12:46] | Is there a problem, Sweet Pea? | 有什么问题吗 小甜豆 |
[12:49] | This is a joke, right? | 这不是认真的吧 |
[12:54] | Don’t you get the point of this? | 你难道还不明白吗 |
[12:56] | It’s to turn people on. | 为了让他们感到兴奋 |
[12:58] | I get the sexy little schoolgirl. | 我扮演性感的小女生 |
[13:01] | I even get the helpless mental patient, right? That can be hot. | 甚至可以扮演无助的精神病人 那样也很性感 |
[13:05] | But what is this? | 但这算什么 |
[13:07] | Lobotomized vegetable? | 无脑的植物人吗 |
[13:10] | How about something a little more commercial, for God’s sakes? | 看在上帝的份上 来点有票房的感觉可以吗 |
[13:14] | Sweet Pea, could you come here, please? | 小甜豆 过来一下 |
[13:25] | You gotta help me. | 你一定要帮我 |
[13:27] | I’m the star of the show, remember? | 我是舞台上的明星 记得吗 |
[13:29] | I’ll figure something out. | 我会想想看的 |
[13:32] | All right, ladies. Wrap it up. | 好了 姑娘们 收拾一下 |
[13:33] | Sweet Pea, I want you to meet somebody. This- | 小甜豆 我想给你介绍个人 这是… |
[13:36] | Don’t tell me. | 别说 |
[13:38] | The priest brought you here | 神父把你从孤儿院 |
[13:40] | from the orphanage to lose your virginity, right? | 带这里来失身的 对吧 |
[13:42] | Oh, let me rephrase that. | 换一种说法 |
[13:46] | To sell it. | 卖身 |
[13:47] | Yeah, that’s right. | 对 |
[13:49] | How original. | 有独创吧 |
[13:51] | The High Roller is coming for her in five days. | 浪子会在五天内来这儿 |
[13:54] | He’s gonna, you know, just do a little flower picking. | 他准备来 采点小花 |
[13:58] | And he’s gonna pay a lot of money for that. | 他会出大价钱 |
[14:00] | Mm. Lucky you. | 你可走运了 |
[14:02] | Can you do me a favor, honey? | 能帮我个忙吗 亲爱的 |
[14:03] | Can you show this little baby doll around, | 带这个洋娃娃到处转转 |
[14:05] | give her a tour of the establishment? | 介绍下这里的情况好吗 |
[14:07] | Blue, you saw the show, okay? I don’t have the time. | 蓝佬 拜托 你也看到表演了 好吗 我没时间 |
[14:13] | Let my sister take her. | 让我妹妹带她去吧 |
[14:15] | Rocket. | 小火箭 |
[14:22] | Show her around, will you, sis? | 带她逛逛好吗 小妹 |
[14:28] | All right, come on. Let’s go. | 好的 来吧 我们走 |
[14:32] | Don’t worry, I don’t bite very hard. | 别担心 我又不咬人 |
[14:35] | Goodbye, my dear. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[14:38] | Jesus! | 上帝 |
[14:39] | You’ll get what you deserve when the High Roller comes! | 等浪子来了你会遭到报应的 |
[14:41] | – Calm down. – I will not calm down. | -冷静点 -我没法冷静 |
[14:43] | – You see what she did? I hope you rot! – I did. I’m sorry. | -你看到她做了什么吗 -我看到了 很抱歉 |
[14:46] | This way. | 这边走 |
[14:49] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[14:51] | It just takes e little while to get used to. | 过一段时间就能适应了 |
[14:54] | So how’d you become an orphan? | 你怎么会成为孤儿的呢 |
[14:57] | Oh, I get it. It’s complicated, right? | 这个么 很复杂 |
[15:00] | Well, we all have our stories in here. Mine’s… | 这里每个人都有自己的故事 我的… |
[15:04] | …complicated | 也很复杂 |
[15:07] | These are the rooms where we take the clients. | 这里是我们接待客人的房间 |
[15:09] | There’s fresh towels in all the bathrooms and- | 盥洗室里有干净的毛巾 |
[15:17] | Turn that on. | 把那灯打开 |
[15:21] | Blue owns the club. | 蓝佬拥有这家夜总会 |
[15:24] | And we, my dear, heh… | 而我们 亲爱的 |
[15:27] | …are the main attractions. Ta-da. | 就是待客女郎 |
[15:32] | The club’s a front for his business. | 夜总会其实是为他的生意作幌子 |
[15:34] | Guns, gambling, medications, special favors. | 枪支 赌博 毒品 特殊服务 |
[15:38] | He brings in his clients, | 他带客人来 |
[15:40] | and we gotta make them feel, you know… | 然后我们要让他们感到… |
[15:43] | …special. | 不一样的感觉 |
[15:45] | New girl. | 新来的 |
[15:48] | This is our backstage. | 这是咱们的后台 |
[15:51] | It’s just for us, so don’t bring any | 仅限于咱们这些员工 |
[15:53] | clients back here, okay? Or Blue’s gonna get pissed. | 所以别把客人带到这儿来 要不然蓝佬会生气 |
[15:56] | Uh, cleaning closet. | 清洁柜 |
[16:00] | You’ll find all the mops, brooms, disinfectants. | 这里有各种拖把 扫帚 杀虫剂 |
[16:04] | New girls get cleaning duties. | 新来的负责打扫 |
[16:08] | I don’t make the rules. | 这规矩不是我定的 |
[16:10] | And if you don’t do what you’re told, Blue locks us in here | 如果你不听话 蓝佬就会把咱们都关在这儿 |
[16:14] | …until we become a bit more cooperative. | 直到大家能互相合作 |
[16:18] | Don’t worry. It’s not gonna happen to you. | 别担心 不会发生在你身上的 |
[16:24] | This is the kitchen. | 这里是厨房 |
[16:26] | We all work in here. | 我们都在这里工作 |
[16:34] | Time for rehearsal. | 该彩排了 |
[16:37] | – She looked nice. – She looked stuck-up to me. | -她看上去挺好的 -她看起来有点傲慢 |
[16:40] | No. She’s scared. | 不 她是被吓着了 |
[16:42] | I feel sorry for her. | 我真同情她 |
[16:43] | Amber, you feel sorry for everyone. | 安珀 你对谁都感到同情 |
[16:45] | Do you remember when you first got here? | 还记得你刚到这里时吗 |
[16:48] | Nobody felt sorry for you. | 可没有人同情你 |
[16:49] | Well, don’t get too attached to her, okay? | 别太关注她 好吗 |
[16:52] | Blue’s saving her for the High Roller. | 蓝佬要把她留给浪子 |
[16:55] | She’s no virgin. | 她可不是处女 |
[16:58] | Babydoll, that’s Amber, Blondie, | 洋娃娃 那边是安珀 布女郎 |
[17:01] | and you’ve met my sister, Sweet Pea. | 你已经见过我姐姐了 小甜豆 |
[17:03] | – Watch yourself. – Come on, just give her a break. | -放老实点 -行了 放过她吧 |
[17:06] | Yeah, she hasn’t done anything to you guys. | 她什么都还没做呢 |
[17:08] | You best friends now? | 她已经成了你的姐妹淘了么 |
[17:10] | Will you just let me finish my tour, please? | 让我介绍完行么 拜托 |
[17:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:18] | Everybody gets a dance, a routine. | 每个人都要学会跳舞 |
[17:20] | We practice, practice, practice, | 我们反复练习 练习 练习 |
[17:22] | and the men come and watch us perform. | 然后他们会来看我们的表演 |
[17:24] | And if they like what they see… | 如果他们喜欢的话… |
[17:28] | Well, you’ll see tonight. | 那么 晚上你就知道什么样 |
[17:36] | Good evening, gentlemen. | 晚上好 各位先生 |
[17:38] | We’ve got a great night in store for you. | 今晚我们为大家安排了精彩的节目 |
[17:41] | I see a lot of new faces out there. | 我看见了几张新面孔 |
[17:43] | As well as some familiar ones. | 当然 还有我们的老朋友 |
[17:45] | So I’m not gonna yammer on too long. | 我就不啰嗦了 |
[17:47] | I want you all to sit back, enjoy the service… | 请各位坐好 享受我们的服务 |
[17:51] | …the scenery. | 享受这场美景 |
[17:53] | But most of all, enjoy the show. | 享受这场表演 |
[17:57] | Hit it. | 开始 |
[18:07] | Ooh. Au right. | 好吧 |
[18:13] | it ain’t no big thing | 不是什么大事儿 |
[18:17] | To wait for the bell to ring | 等待铃声响起 |
[18:21] | It ain’t no big thing | 不是什么大事儿 |
[18:24] | The toll of the bell | 铃声愈发 |
[18:29] | Aggravated, spare for days | 尖锐 不停 |
[18:33] | I troll downtown The red light place | 我来到城里这片红灯区 |
[18:37] | Jump up, bubble up What’s in store | 跳起来 欢呼吧 店里有什么 |
[18:41] | Love is the drug And I need to score | 爱情如毒药 满足我需要 |
[18:45] | Showing out, showing out, Hit and run | 展示吧 炫耀吧 开始吧 |
[18:48] | Boy meets girl Well, the beat goes on | 男人遇到美女 一切终于开始 |
[18:52] | Stitched up tight I can’t shake free | 衣服紧在身上 我无法自由摇摆 |
[18:56] | Because love is the drug for me | 因为爱情于我如毒品 |
[19:03] | Love is the drug | 爱情如毒品 |
[19:09] | Late that night I park my car | 那天晚上 我停了车 |
[19:13] | Stake my place in the singles bar | 在酒吧里买了车位 |
[19:17] | Face to face, Toe to toe | 面对面 脚对脚 |
[19:21] | Heart to heart as we hit the floor | 心对心 如同摔倒时那般 |
[19:25] | Lumber up, limbo down | 缓缓上升 慢慢下降 |
[19:29] | The locked embrace, the stumble round | 锁住的拥抱 缓步盘旋 |
[19:33] | I say go | 我说 上 |
[19:34] | And I say yes | 我说 对 |
[19:37] | Dim the lights, you can guess the rest | 调暗灯光 剩下的自己想想 |
[19:44] | Love is the drug | 爱情如毒品 |
[19:52] | Love is the drug | 爱情便是毒品 |
[20:00] | Love is Love is the drug | 爱情 爱情如毒品 |
[20:09] | Love is the drug for me | 爱情于我如毒品 |
[20:38] | Oh, catch that buzz | 跟上节奏 |
[20:41] | Because love is the drug I’m thinking of | 因为爱情于我如毒品 |
[20:47] | Can’t you see Love is the drug | 你难道不明白 爱情如毒品 |
[20:51] | Got a hook in me | 靠近我 |
[20:53] | Oh, catch that buzz Because love is the drug | 跟上节奏 |
[20:57] | that I’m thinking of | 因为爱情如毒品 |
[21:01] | Oh, can’t you see Love is the drug for me | 难道你不明白 爱情于我如毒品 |
[21:12] | Ain’t no big thing Yeah, no big thing | 不是什么大事儿 不是什么大事儿 |
[21:18] | Can’t you see Love is the drug for me | 你难道看不出 爱情于我如毒品 |
[21:28] | Love is the drug | 爱情于我如毒品 |
[21:35] | Love is, love is | 爱情 爱情 |
[21:39] | Love is the drug | 爱情于我如毒品 |
[21:47] | Drug, drug. The drug is love. | 毒药 毒药 毒品便是爱情 |
[23:46] | Give me that. | 交出来 |
[24:01] | Somebody! Help me! | 快来人 救救我 |
[24:23] | Let her go, pig. | 放开她 猪头 |
[24:30] | I didn’t mean nothing. | 我没别的意思 |
[24:33] | Just having a little fun. | 我们俩闹着玩呢 |
[24:49] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[24:53] | Yeah. Let’s just go. | 没事 我们走吧 |
[24:56] | We don’t wanna be late. | 我们不能迟到 |
[24:59] | One, two, three, four, five, six, seven, eight. | 一二三四五六七八 |
[25:03] | Two, two, three, four, arms, six, seven, eight. Stop. | 二二三四 注意手 六七八 停 |
[25:09] | Stop. | 停 |
[25:11] | Where are you right now? | 你在想什么 |
[25:14] | Are you with us or not? | 不准溜号 |
[25:17] | Sweet Pea, take break. | 小甜豆 去休息会儿 |
[25:19] | Yeah. | 去吧 |
[25:28] | Babydoll. | 洋娃娃 |
[25:30] | Come over here. | 过来 |
[25:33] | Come, come. | 过来 过来 |
[25:39] | Let me look at you. | 让我瞧瞧 |
[25:51] | You seem fit enough. | 身材还不错 |
[25:53] | I’m going to play you some music, okay? | 我会放些音乐 |
[25:56] | I want you to just relax. Feel the music. | 我希望你放松自己 感受音乐 |
[26:01] | Open your heart to it. Let it in. | 敞开心扉 让音乐进入你的内心 |
[26:04] | And when you are ready… | 等你准备好了 |
[26:06] | …I want you to dance. | 就开始跳舞 |
[26:38] | If you do not dance, you have no purpose. | 如果你不跳 那就是胸无大志 |
[26:42] | And we don’t keep things here that have no purpose. | 我们这里可不会收留胸无大志的人 |
[26:47] | You see, your fight for survival starts right now. | 听着 为生存的战役现在开始 |
[26:53] | You don’t want to be judged? You won’t be. | 你不想被评判吗 没人会评判你 |
[26:57] | You don’t think you’re strong enough? You are. | 你觉得自己不够坚强吗 其实你很坚强 |
[27:01] | You’re afraid. Don’t be. | 你在害怕 不要害怕 |
[27:05] | You have all the weapons you need. | 你拥有你所需要的所有武器 |
[27:08] | Now fight. | 现在 开始战斗吧 |
[27:11] | Again. | 再来一遍 |
[27:41] | Stand up | 站起来 |
[27:46] | You’ve got to manage | 你得想法搞定 |
[28:51] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[28:57] | – Excuse me, could you help me? I’m- – Shoes. | -打扰了 能帮帮我吗 我…-鞋 |
[29:01] | I’m sorry? | 什么 |
[29:03] | Your shoes. | 你的鞋 |
[29:05] | You’re tracking snow everywhere. | 你把雪印弄的到处都是 |
[29:08] | Oh, I’m sorry. Should I take them off? | 我很抱歉 我要脱掉它们吗 |
[29:11] | That time has passed. | 为时已晚 |
[29:14] | What can I do for you? | 我能帮你做什么 |
[29:17] | Nothing. I just- | 没什么 我只是 |
[29:18] | Let me ask it another way: | 我换种方式来问吧 |
[29:21] | What are you looking for? | 你在寻找什么 |
[29:23] | A way out, I guess. | 我想是 出路 |
[29:25] | You guess? | 你想 |
[29:27] | No, I- | 不 我… |
[29:30] | I know. | 我确定 |
[29:33] | I need to get out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[29:35] | Freedom. | 自由 |
[29:37] | That wasn’t so hard, was it? | 也不难 对吧 |
[29:39] | I’m going to help you to be free. | 我会帮你获得自由 |
[29:42] | What do I have to do? | 我要怎么做 |
[29:47] | These are your weapons. | 这些是你的武器 |
[29:54] | When you take them, you begin your journey. | 当你拿起它们 你便开始了征程 |
[29:57] | Your journey to freedom. | 通往自由的征程 |
[30:14] | You will need five items for this journey. | 你需要找齐五样东西 |
[30:17] | The first is a map. | 首先是张地图 |
[30:20] | Then fire, a knife and a key. | 还有火 刀 和钥匙 |
[30:23] | You said five things. | 你说有五件东西 |
[30:25] | The fifth thing is a mystery. | 第五件是个谜 |
[30:28] | It is the reason. It is the goal. | 是原因 也是目标 |
[30:33] | It will be a deep sacrifice and a perfect victory. | 会是彻底的牺牲和完美的胜利 |
[30:40] | Only you can find it. | 只有你才能找到它 |
[30:45] | And if you do… | 如果你成功了 |
[30:48] | …it will set you free. | 就会得到自由 |
[30:54] | Oh, and one more thing: | 还有一件事 |
[30:59] | Defend yourself. | 保护好自己 |
[36:04] | What was that? | 你怎么做到的啊 |
[36:06] | Seriously, you’re gonna have to teach me how to dance like that. | 说真的 你教教我 好不好 |
[36:09] | That was crazy. | 太棒了 |
[36:10] | That was so amazing. I’m, like, shaking. | 太神奇了 我都颤抖了 |
[36:16] | I’ve never seen Madame Gorski clap like that before. | 我从没见过葛丝基夫人拍手称好 |
[36:20] | Well, get over it. | 行了 别说了 |
[36:21] | It’s nearly lights out. | 快熄灯了 |
[36:23] | She’s not easily impressed. | 她不容易被打动 |
[36:25] | She wasn’t impressed. All that gyrating and moaning. | 她才没被我打动 一味的旋转还有呻吟 |
[36:29] | The dance should be more than just titillation. | 舞蹈不应该只是扭动身体 |
[36:32] | Mine’s personal. It says who I am. | 我的舞蹈展现了我的故事 |
[36:37] | What the heck does yours say? | 你那表现的算是什么 |
[36:39] | It says I’m gonna escape from here. | 表现的是我想逃离这里 |
[36:42] | That I’m gonna be free. | 然后就可以重获自由 |
[36:44] | Well, send me a postcard from paradise. | 好吧 记得从天堂给我寄张明信片 |
[36:49] | Are you really gonna try to escape? | 你真的想尝试离开吗 |
[36:51] | Yeah. Before the High Roller comes. | 是的 在浪子到来之前 |
[36:54] | – Can I come? – Me too. | -我能加入吗 -我也要 |
[36:59] | – Yeah, of course. – You’re not going anywhere, Rocket. | -可以 当然 -你哪里都不能去 小火箭 |
[37:02] | I’m gonna do what I wanna do. | 我要做我想做的事情 |
[37:03] | No one’s ever escaped from here. You know that. | 没人从这里成功逃跑过 你知道的 |
[37:07] | Yeah. You know, the last three girls that tried died. | 没错 上次试着逃出的三个女孩最后都死了 |
[37:10] | And the same thing’ll happen to the next fool. | 下一个干这事的傻瓜也是同样的结果 |
[37:13] | Look, why don’t you just listen to my plan? | 你们为什么不先听听我的计划 |
[37:15] | Don’t wanna hear your plan, okay? | 不想听 行吗 |
[37:20] | None of us do. | 没人想听 |
[37:37] | Now, let’s get ready, girls. | 赶紧准备好 姑娘们 |
[37:39] | Rehearsal in 15 minutes. | 十五分钟后彩排 |
[38:04] | We’re not helping Baby. | 我们可不帮什么忙 |
[38:08] | – Am I clear? – What if it’s a good plan? | -明白了吗 -万一那是个好计划呢 |
[38:11] | Then she can go through with it. | 那她就逃出去得了 |
[38:14] | I’m not letting you get hurt. | 我可不能让你受伤 |
[38:17] | – I kept us safe through a lot of shit. – I know you have. | -我一直保护我们远离灾难 -我知道你一直保护我 |
[38:21] | I’m not gonna get hurt. | 我不会受伤的 |
[38:25] | I just can’t be here anymore. | 我只是不想再待在这里了 |
[38:29] | And if it is a good plan, we’re both going. | 如果那是个好计划 我们可以一起走 |
[38:31] | No, we’re not. | 不 我们不走 |
[38:34] | You’re on your own. | 要走你自己走 |
[38:50] | Well, I’ve been on my own before. | 好吧 我以前就是靠自己 |
[38:53] | Sure you have. | 你当然是 |
[38:56] | Look where that got us. | 瞧瞧我们现在的处境 |
[39:07] | Baby saved me from the Cook the other day. | 那天洋娃娃从厨子手里救了我 |
[39:12] | What? | 什么 |
[39:15] | I was working in the kitchen and he comes in behind me. | 当时我在厨房里工作 然后他来到我身后 |
[39:20] | And he pushes me down and he gets on top of me… | 他把我推倒 爬到我的身上 |
[39:24] | …and I can’t even move. | 我无法动弹 |
[39:29] | And there she was, just like that. | 然后她突然出现了 |
[39:33] | She had a knife to his throat. | 拿着刀 对着他的喉咙 |
[39:37] | She saved me. | 她救了我 |
[40:05] | The High Roller comes for me in three days. | 浪子三天内就会来 |
[40:09] | But I’m getting out of here before he does. | 我要在他来之前离开这里 |
[40:11] | So if you guys wanna come with me, this is how I plan to do it. | 如果你们也想和我一起 上面就是我的计划 |
[40:21] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[40:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:26] | If we can collect all four of these items, we can be free. | 如果可以收集到这四样东西 我们就能获得自由 |
[40:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[40:32] | – How do we use them? – Wait up. | -要怎么使用呢 -等等 |
[40:34] | First things first. | 先讨论重点 |
[40:36] | How do you plan on getting these things? | 你准备怎么拿到这些东西 |
[40:38] | Well, whoever has the item we need, | 谁有这些东西 |
[40:41] | we get them to watch me dance. | 就让他们过来看我跳舞 |
[40:43] | While we run around and pick their pockets? | 然后我们四处去翻他们的口袋 |
[40:45] | – Yeah, that’s right. – But we’d be taking all the risk. | -对 就是这样 -但我们会冒很大的险 |
[40:49] | We’d be doing the work | 我们要冒险翻口袋 |
[40:50] | while you prance around with an alibi. | 而你只要跳两下子就行 |
[40:52] | No. As long as I’m dancing, they won’t even know you’re there. | 不 我在跳舞会分散他们的注意力 |
[40:58] | Okay, so the first thing we need is a map… | 好了 第一样东西是张地图 |
[41:03] | …to figure out where all the exits are, | 用来弄清楚所有的出口 |
[41:04] | where the guards are located. | 守卫的巡逻区域 |
[41:06] | Blue has that in his office. It’s behind his desk. | 蓝佬有一张在他的办公室里 就在他桌子后面 |
[41:09] | Right. Good. | 没错 很好 |
[41:11] | Second thing we need is something to start a fire with… | 第二样东西是火 |
[41:14] | …as a distraction for when we escape. | 在逃跑时可以转移注意力 |
[41:16] | Plus, the fire should disable all the checkpoints. | 另外 火灾可以开启所有的通道 |
[41:20] | And the third thing is a knife… | 第三样东西是刀 |
[41:22] | …in case we run into trouble. | 以防我们遇到麻烦 |
[41:25] | The Cook. | 厨子 |
[41:27] | – We can do it. – Okay. | -我们可以搞定 -好的 |
[41:30] | And the last thing’s a key. | 最后一样就是钥匙 |
[41:33] | Blue wears a key around his neck. | 蓝佬把钥匙挂在脖子上 |
[41:35] | What door does it open? | 那钥匙可以打开哪扇门 |
[41:36] | It’s for all of them, I think. It’s a master key. | 应该所有门都能开吧 万能钥匙 |
[41:40] | This plan is crazy. | 这计划太疯狂了 |
[41:43] | There’s armed guards everywhere, okay? | 这里到处都是带枪的警卫 |
[41:45] | And if Blue finds out, we’re dead. | 而且要是蓝佬发现了 我们就死定了 |
[41:48] | It’s not gonna be, “Oh, sorry, | 不是说句”抱歉 下不为例” |
[41:50] | Blue, we won’t do it again. ” We’ll be dead. | 那么简单 我们会没命的 |
[41:53] | We’re already dead. | 我们早就死了 |
[42:01] | – I’m in. – So am I. | -算我一个 -我也是 |
[42:04] | Me too. | 还有我 |
[42:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[42:13] | But I’m only doing this | 我同意参与 |
[42:14] | because you guys’d get caught without me, okay? | 没有我你们肯定会被抓到 |
[42:17] | And if it gets too hairy… | 如果事情变得太危险 |
[42:20] | …if I say it’s over… | 如果我说到此为止 |
[42:22] | …we stop. | 我们就停手 |
[42:24] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:31] | I’ll get the map. | 我来搞定地图 |
[42:38] | I went for a walk down the railroad track. | 我沿着铁路走啊走 |
[42:41] | Next thing you know, some- | 突然 一个 |
[42:44] | – What do you want? – She’s dancing. | -什么事 -她在跳舞 |
[42:46] | Who is dancing? | 谁在跳舞 |
[42:49] | Your baby doll. | 你的洋娃娃 |
[44:10] | Baby. | 洋娃娃 |
[44:13] | Baby. | 娃娃 |
[44:15] | He’s coming. He’s gonna start the briefing. | 他来了 我们去听听作战指示 |
[44:43] | All right, here’s the drill: | 注意了 具体行动如下 |
[44:45] | The Germans are preparing a report for the kaiser. | 德军在为独裁者准备一份报告 |
[44:48] | It’s a map… | 是张地图 |
[44:49] | …that shows troop locations and trench layouts. | 上面标有部队地址和军队重地 |
[44:52] | Their field commander’s sending the map via courier… | 他们的战地指挥官派送信兵 |
[44:55] | …back to Germany on a zeppelin today. | 搭齐柏林飞艇把地图送回了德方 |
[44:58] | How do we intercept it? | 怎么拦截 |
[44:59] | You’re gonna cross no man’s land, enter the enemy trenches… | 先穿越无人区 进入敌方战壕 |
[45:03] | …and take the map from the field commander’s bunker… | 地图就在战地指挥官的地堡里 |
[45:06] | …before the courier can reach the zeppelin. | 你们要在通信员上飞艇前拿到 |
[45:08] | Sounds like fun. | 有意思 |
[45:10] | Oh, and I’ve arranged something special for Amber. | 我为安珀安排了特别任务 |
[45:13] | Give you some cover. | 为你们做掩护 |
[45:15] | Get you out of there when you’re done. | 她负责你们得手后的撤退 |
[45:20] | Let’s go. | 行动 |
[46:19] | What do you think? | 怎么样 |
[46:23] | I like it. | 不错 我喜欢 |
[46:41] | German doctors and engineers… | 德军的医生和工程师 |
[46:43] | …have worked out | 研究了一种装置 |
[46:45] | how to return their fallen to the front lines. | 利用蒸汽和发条装置活动 |
[46:47] | They’re using steam power and clockworks to keep them moving. | 让死人重返战场 |
[46:52] | So don’t feel bad about killing them. | 所以千万不要手下留情 |
[46:58] | They’re already dead. | 他们只不过是行尸走肉 |
[47:08] | Remember, ladies: | 记住 姑娘们 |
[47:10] | If you don’t stand for something… | 如果你们没有了信念 |
[47:12] | …you’ll fall for anything. | 就会不堪一击 |
[47:15] | Oh, and one last thing: | 最后还有一点 |
[47:20] | Try and work together. | 团结一致 |
[48:32] | Son of a- | 妈的 |
[50:24] | Come on, guys. The bunker’s this way. | 快 姐妹们 地堡在这边 |
[50:47] | – Cover! – Rocket! | -掩护 -小火箭 |
[50:50] | Sweet Pea! Help! | 小甜豆 救命啊 |
[51:02] | Unh. Sweet Pea! | 小甜豆 |
[52:15] | Rocket. | 小火箭 |
[52:21] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[52:31] | it’s right here. | 在这 |
[53:05] | Rocket. That’s enough. | 小火箭 够了 |
[57:55] | Very good. | 太棒了 |
[57:56] | – Nice work. – Thanks. | -干得不错 -谢谢 |
[57:58] | Very good. | 太棒了 |
[58:03] | Okay, this gives me an idea. | 我有个想法 |
[58:05] | What about a private dance for the Mayor. | 给市长来个单独表演怎么样 |
[58:09] | What? | 什么 |
[58:10] | Nothing touchy-feely, just something to get him wound up. | 没有身体接触 就是让他兴奋一下 |
[58:13] | Get him ready to spend some money. | 让他多掏点钱 |
[58:15] | All she has to do is do what she did just now. | 她只要像刚刚那样就够了 |
[58:18] | That is out of the question. She is not ready. It is too raw. | 绝对不行 她还没准备好 还太嫩了 |
[58:22] | Did you just say she’s not ready? | 她那还叫没准备好 |
[58:24] | She doesn’t have a costume. There is no set. | 她还没有服装 场景也没布好 |
[58:26] | Honey, she doesn’t need that bullshit. She’s perfect. | 亲爱的 她不需要那些乱七八糟的 她已经很完美了 |
[58:30] | Perhaps. But that is not for you to decide, | 也许吧 不过这你说了可不算 |
[58:33] | that is for me to decide. | 我说了算 |
[58:36] | It’s my show, and I say she’s not ready. | 这是我的秀 我认为她还没准备好 |
[58:41] | Clearly, I’ve offended you, and I apologize. | 很明显我冒犯到你了 我道歉 |
[58:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[58:47] | Here’s the thing: | 你看 |
[58:49] | This show might be yours… | 这秀也许是你的 |
[58:51] | …but the girls and you… | 但那些女孩 包括你 |
[58:57] | …are mine. | 都是我的 |
[59:00] | Right? | 对吧 |
[59:03] | You’re mine. | 你是我的 |
[59:06] | And if you need a stronger | 要是需要提醒 |
[59:07] | reminder of that, you let me know, okay? | 告诉我一声 好吧 |
[59:11] | That won’t be necessary. | 不用了 |
[59:12] | So with or without your blessing, | 所以不管你是否看好 |
[59:14] | she’s gonna be on that stage tomorrow? | 她明晚都要上场 |
[59:19] | – I’ll see what I can do. – Attagirl. | -我看看我能做些什么 -好样的 |
[59:22] | All right. | 好 |
[59:23] | You look fantastic, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你真漂亮 |
[59:27] | Big show, girls. | 好好练 姑娘们 |
[59:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[59:36] | – For what? – The Cook. | -谢什么 -厨子那事 |
[59:38] | – It was nothing. – Shut up. | -没什么 -不 |
[59:41] | No one takes a risk for anyone in here. | 这里没人会为别人去以身犯险 |
[59:45] | So thank you. | 所以谢谢你 |
[59:47] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[59:49] | You got family? | 你有家人吗 |
[59:53] | No. | 没有 |
[59:54] | Oh, that’s right. | 哦对 |
[59:56] | I forgot, you’re an orphan. | 我忘了 你是孤儿 |
[59:59] | I ran away from mine. | 我离家出走了 |
[1:00:01] | I thought I was pretty smart at the time, but… | 当时我觉得那是明智之举 结果… |
[1:00:05] | Sweet Pea followed. | 小甜豆也跟着我走了 |
[1:00:07] | Which is crazy, because she | 真是没想到 |
[1:00:09] | never even had a real problem with Mom and Dad. | 因为她跟爸妈一点矛盾都没有 |
[1:00:13] | She just cares about you a lot. | 她很在意你 |
[1:00:18] | Have you just ever wanted to just take something back? | 你后悔过吗 |
[1:00:23] | You know, something you said. | 说过的话 |
[1:00:25] | Something you did. | 做过的事 |
[1:00:29] | All the time. | 经常 |
[1:01:26] | Amber? | 安珀 |
[1:01:28] | The Mayor comes tonight. | 市长今晚来 |
[1:01:30] | I’ve never seen him without a big stogie in his mouth. | 雪茄就没见他离过口 |
[1:01:32] | Ugh. I hate those cigars. | 我讨厌雪茄 |
[1:01:34] | I can never get that stink out of my hair. | 头发沾上那味道洗都洗不掉 |
[1:01:38] | – What? – it’s you. | -怎么 -该你了 |
[1:01:42] | – You have to get his lighter. – I’m not doing that. | -拿到他的打火机 -我可不干 |
[1:01:45] | – I can’t. – Yes, you can. | -我不行的 -你可以的 |
[1:01:47] | Come on, be reasonable. | 拜托 实际一点 |
[1:01:49] | There’s got to be another way, or someone else who can do it. | 肯定有别的办法 或者别人去拿 |
[1:01:53] | He’s your client. | 安珀 他是你的客人 |
[1:01:57] | Yeah, but what if I screw it up? | 对 但万一我搞砸了呢 |
[1:01:59] | You can do this. | 你可以的 |
[1:02:02] | Well, he keeps it here, you know. In his breast pocket. | 他把打火机放在前胸口袋里 |
[1:02:06] | So then you do the good old kiss-the-neck… | 所以 你只要吻他的脖子 |
[1:02:10] | …rub-his-chest… | 轻抚他的前胸 |
[1:02:12] | …reach in… | 手伸进去 |
[1:02:13] | …and bam… | 乘其不备 |
[1:02:15] | …you’re gold. | 得手 |
[1:02:18] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[1:02:20] | Kiss the neck. | 吻他的脖子 |
[1:02:22] | He’ll like that. | 他会喜欢的 |
[1:02:24] | Don’t part with your illusions. | 别老异想天开 |
[1:02:27] | When they are gone, you may still exist, | 当它们离去 你仍存在 |
[1:02:29] | but you will cease to live. | 却已失去了灵魂 |
[1:02:32] | Who said that? Mark Twain. | 这话谁说的 马克·吐温 |
[1:02:35] | Wise man. You are going to be fine tonight. | 那可是聪明人说的话 你就放心吧 |
[1:02:39] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:02:41] | Now… | 接下来 |
[1:02:43] | …showtime. | 开始表演吧 |
[1:04:04] | Gentlemen. Welcome. | 欢迎 先生们 |
[1:04:08] | We have a new girl for you tonight. Something extra special. | 今晚新人登场 她是个非常特别的女孩 |
[1:04:14] | It is a work-in-progress… | 因为是新手 |
[1:04:16] | …so I apologize in | 表演稚嫩 |
[1:04:17] | advance for the raw nature of the performance. | 还请见谅 |
[1:04:21] | I will say, however… | 但是我觉得 |
[1:04:23] | …that is part of the charm. | 这才是迷人之处 |
[1:04:26] | It is my pleasure to introduce to you… | 现在 我荣幸地请出 |
[1:04:30] | …this little baby doll. | 这位小洋娃娃 |
[1:05:15] | Okay. This is how it’s gonna go. | 好 这样 |
[1:05:17] | Amber will keep the bird on station. | 安珀驾驶飞机 |
[1:05:25] | The rest of you, drop into the courtyard | 其余队员下去 |
[1:05:27] | and kill the creatures in your way. | 干掉所有挡道的 |
[1:05:30] | Now, when you reach the nest, you’ll find the baby. | 等你们进了老巢就会看到小龙 |
[1:05:34] | You’ll have to slit its throat. | 割破它的喉咙 |
[1:05:37] | Down inside its neck are two crystals… | 里面有两块水晶 |
[1:05:40] | …that, when struck together, | 两相碰撞 |
[1:05:42] | produce the most magnificent fire you’ll ever see. | 你们将看到无比壮观的火海 |
[1:05:48] | Amber… | 安珀 |
[1:05:49] | …put us on approach. | 飞往降落地点 |
[1:05:51] | Roger that. Starting my run. | 收到 行动 |
[1:06:15] | Nice. | 帅 |
[1:06:19] | Don’t ever write a check | 记住 事成之前 |
[1:06:20] | with your mouth you can’t cash with your ass. | 不要妄作判定 |
[1:06:24] | Oh, yeah, and one more thing. | 对了 还有一件事 |
[1:06:28] | Don’t wake the mother. | 不要吵醒母龙 |
[1:06:49] | Here we go, ladies. | 来吧 姑娘们 |
[1:06:52] | Go! Go! Go! | 快 快 快 |
[1:07:09] | Go! | 快 |
[1:07:14] | Up! | 快 |
[1:07:16] | Go! | 快 |
[1:07:23] | Up! | 快 |
[1:13:33] | I got an idea. | 有办法了 |
[1:13:35] | Hold on! | 挺住 |
[1:13:57] | I got you now! | 瞄准你了 |
[1:14:05] | Take that, you ugly mother. | 看招 丑陋的母龙 |
[1:14:10] | Amber, where is she? | 安珀 她哪去了 |
[1:14:11] | Check our 6. I don’t see her. | 看看六点钟方向 我也看不到她 |
[1:14:19] | Blondie, keep your eyes peeled. | 布女郎 擦亮眼看好 |
[1:14:44] | I’ll kill yo- | 我要杀了 |
[1:14:53] | She’s all yours, Baby. | 看你的了 娃娃 |
[1:16:28] | I can’t believe I did it. | 我居然做到了 |
[1:16:30] | Damn, that girl can dance. | 她也跳得太好了 |
[1:16:32] | See what you can do? | 知道自己的潜力了吧 |
[1:16:35] | Wow, Amber. | 安珀 |
[1:16:38] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[1:16:40] | Halfway home. | 成功一半了 |
[1:16:41] | Let me see it. | 我看看 |
[1:16:46] | it’s just like I said: | 我就说吧 |
[1:16:47] | You kiss the neck, it works every time. | 吻脖子这招屡试不爽 |
[1:16:52] | – Good job. – How’d we do? | -干得好 -怎么样了 |
[1:16:55] | Nice. Here. | 好 来 |
[1:16:59] | – And he didn’t even notice. – No. No idea. | -他都没注意到 -对 完全不知道 |
[1:17:10] | Good work, Amber. | 干得好 安珀 |
[1:17:13] | – Thanks, Baby. – Cheers. | -谢谢 娃娃 -干杯 |
[1:17:15] | – Cheers. – Cheers? | -干杯 -干杯 |
[1:17:17] | What are we celebrating? | 庆祝什么 |
[1:17:22] | Who should I be congratulating? | 我该祝贺谁 |
[1:17:24] | It was just Babydoll’s first time on stage. | 庆祝洋娃娃的首次登台 |
[1:17:27] | You know how scary that can be. | 你知道第一次特别爱怯场 |
[1:17:29] | Yeah. | 对 |
[1:17:30] | The bond of the theater. | 为剧团干杯 |
[1:17:36] | I mean, what else could it be? | 是啊 还能庆祝什么呢 |
[1:17:41] | I mean, it’s not like any of you have anything to hide, is it? | 不是你们有什么见不得人的事吧 |
[1:17:46] | No. | 没有 |
[1:17:47] | It’s not like anyone was in my office… | 不是什么人在我办公室 |
[1:17:50] | …messing with my shit. | 乱翻我的东西吧 |
[1:17:54] | No. It’s not like people are missing things. | 不是 也不是有人丢了东西 |
[1:17:57] | You know, small little objects here and there. | 那种随处可见的小东西 |
[1:18:01] | No. No, that would be outrageous. That would be crazy. | 不是 不 那样太猖狂了 无法容忍 |
[1:18:06] | Right? | 对吧 |
[1:18:08] | Because we have such an obvious explanation for this exuberance. | 我们有个显而易见的理由解释这些把戏 |
[1:18:12] | It’s the fraternity of performers. | 就是演员们的姐妹情吧 |
[1:18:15] | It’s the adrenaline from the curtain rising. | 上台那个兴奋劲头啊 |
[1:18:22] | Maybe this is my fault. | 可能是我不对 |
[1:18:23] | You know, maybe I’ve just become too familiar with you girls. | 我太了解你们了 |
[1:18:27] | Maybe I need to make an example of someone. | 也许现在该杀一儆百 |
[1:18:29] | Re-establish the parameters | 看清楚你们与我之间的距离 |
[1:18:31] | of our relationship. What do you think? | 你们说呢 |
[1:18:33] | Blondie, girls? | 布女郎 姑娘们 |
[1:18:39] | And what about you? | 你呢 你怎么说 |
[1:18:47] | You think you’re special, don’t you? | 你以为你很不一般是吧 |
[1:18:49] | Well, I’m gonna let you in on a little secret. | 那我告诉你个小秘密 |
[1:18:53] | If I was not about to make | 要不是我想靠你 |
[1:18:55] | a small fortune on you with the High Roller… | 在浪子身上捞点好处 |
[1:19:00] | …I would take you right | 我早就把你们这些小鬼 |
[1:19:02] | now and I would pop that little smile… | 拉出去 看我到底怎么收拾你们 |
[1:19:06] | …right off of your face. | 弄得你们笑不出来 |
[1:19:13] | It saddens me that I have to resort to threats with you girls. | 其实我很难过 我也不想威胁你们 |
[1:19:16] | I thought we were past that. | 还以为你们已经不用这样了 |
[1:19:19] | I just- I need this bullshit to stop! | 我只是 只要你们别再搞这些蠢事了 |
[1:19:24] | Gut of mutual respect. | 为了我们相互的尊重 |
[1:19:26] | Let’s get things back to how they were. | 让一切回到原来的轨道上去吧 |
[1:19:43] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:19:46] | So much for that little experiment. | 就这样吧 |
[1:19:51] | What are you saying? | 什么意思 |
[1:19:52] | I’m saying it’s over. | 意思是到此为止了 |
[1:19:55] | Right, Baby? | 是吧 娃娃 |
[1:19:57] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:19:59] | What do you mean, you don’t know? | 什么叫你不知道 |
[1:20:02] | Blue’s onto us. | 蓝佬盯上我们了 |
[1:20:03] | We had a deal. | 我们说好的 |
[1:20:04] | If I say it’s over, it’s over. | 我说到此为止 我们就停手 |
[1:20:07] | We’re this close, though. We can’t just stop. | 我们只差一点点了 不能放弃 |
[1:20:09] | Did you not hear Blue? He knows we’re up to something. | 你没听到蓝佬说的吗 他知道我们有所企图 |
[1:20:13] | He knows what we’re doing. | 他知道我们想干什么 |
[1:20:15] | If he catches us for real, it won’t be a lecture. You saw him. | 如果当场抓到我们 就不只是动口了 |
[1:20:18] | Sweet Pea. Rocket is right. The High Roller comes tomorrow. | 小甜豆 小火箭说得对 浪子明天就来了 |
[1:20:22] | If we can just stick | 如果我们能 |
[1:20:23] | – with the plan till then – No! You’re screwed. | -坚持到那时候 -那你就死定了 |
[1:20:28] | We’re out. | 我们退出 |
[1:20:32] | Rocket… | 小火箭 |
[1:20:35] | …we’re out. | 我们退出 |
[1:20:37] | I’m finishing this. | 我要继续下去 |
[1:20:40] | We are all finishing this. | 我们都要继续下去 |
[1:20:42] | You know it’s the only way we can get out of here. | 你知道我们只有这样才能出去 |
[1:20:49] | You’re gonna choose her… | 你要选她 |
[1:20:53] | …someone you barely know… | 一个几乎不认识的人 |
[1:20:55] | …over me? | 而不选我 |
[1:20:57] | After all I’ve sacrificed for you. | 我为你牺牲了那么多 |
[1:21:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:21:49] | Blondie? | 布女郎 |
[1:21:50] | What are you doing down there? Are you all right? | 你在这儿干嘛 你还好吗 |
[1:21:53] | I’m sorry, it’s nothing. | 不好意思 我没事 |
[1:21:55] | What? What’s wrong? Did someone hurt you? | 怎么了 什么事 谁伤害你了吗 |
[1:21:57] | – No, it’s not like that. It’s really nothing. – Clearly… | -不 不是的 真的没事 -明显 |
[1:22:01] | …it is not nothing. | 你有事 |
[1:22:07] | You can tell me. I am good listener. | 你可以告诉我 我会好好听你说的 |
[1:22:11] | Madame Gorski… | 葛丝基夫人 |
[1:22:14] | …please. | 求你了 |
[1:22:15] | I know that look. | 我知道那表情 |
[1:22:18] | You think you’re all alone, and that no one can help you. | 你觉得你很孤单 没人来帮你 |
[1:22:22] | There is a way to fix anything. | 总会有办法的 |
[1:22:25] | Now… | 现在 |
[1:22:28] | …tell me what is wrong, child. | 告诉我怎么了 孩子 |
[1:22:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[1:22:38] | Promise you can keep a secret? | 你能保守秘密吗 |
[1:22:40] | – Yes. – Yes. | -好 -好 |
[1:23:01] | – Where the hell is she? – I don’t know. | -她到底哪去了 -不知道 |
[1:23:03] | We need your music. | 我们需要音乐 |
[1:23:08] | You know what, forget it. No, it’s too late. | 算了 太迟了 |
[1:23:10] | Sweet Pea was right. | 小甜豆说得对 |
[1:23:14] | What are you talking about? The three of us, we can- | 你说什么啊 我们三个可以… |
[1:23:16] | I don’t think we can do this. | 我觉得我们不行 |
[1:23:19] | I don’t wanna do something | 我不想犯傻 |
[1:23:20] | stupid that’s gonna put you guys in danger. | 把你们推进火炕 |
[1:23:23] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:23:27] | Hey, we got this far, right? | 我们已经走了这么远 是吧 |
[1:23:29] | I mean, that’s something not a lot of people could have done. | 很多人都做不到我们这样的 |
[1:23:34] | How bad can the High Roller be, anyway? | 浪子又能坏到哪去呢 |
[1:23:43] | Don’t you girls have some work you should be doing? | 你们不是有事要做吗 |
[1:23:48] | – You came to help us. – No. | -你是来帮我们的 -不是 |
[1:23:51] | I came to keep you from getting killed. | 我来是不想你们被杀 |
[1:23:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:23:54] | We don’t have a lot of time. | 时间不多 |
[1:23:56] | If you’re done with the pleasantries, you got a dance to do. | 所以别客套了 跳舞吧 |
[1:23:59] | Amber, radio. | 安珀 收音机 |
[1:24:28] | What the hell are you doing? | 你们搞什么啊 |
[1:24:46] | You’re gonna wanna watch this. | 你会喜欢看的 |
[1:25:02] | Turn off your mind | 甩开你的理智 |
[1:25:04] | Relax and float downstream | 放松 再放松 |
[1:25:09] | It is not dying | 还没有消亡 |
[1:25:13] | It is not dying | 一切都没有消亡 |
[1:25:17] | Lay down all thought | 把一切想法都抛开 |
[1:25:19] | Surrender to the void | 向空虚屈服 |
[1:25:24] | It is shining | 一切都在闪耀 |
[1:25:28] | It is shining | 在闪耀 |
[1:25:38] | Ladies, this is what’s on our dance card for tonight. | 女士们 今晚的任务是这样的 |
[1:25:42] | The bomb, code-named “Kitchen Knife,” Is on a hijacked train. | 炸弹在一辆被劫持的火车上 代号厨之刃 |
[1:25:46] | It is protected by a couple dozen mechanized gunmen. | 由几十个特训枪手守卫 |
[1:25:50] | The idea is simple: | 我们这么做 |
[1:25:51] | Take care of the gunmen, deactivate the bomb, then steal it. | 干掉枪手 拆除炸弹偷走它 |
[1:25:56] | The code numbers for the bomb and | 炸弹的密码和逃生的喷气背包 |
[1:25:58] | the jetpacks for your escape are in that duffel. | 就在那个包里面 |
[1:26:01] | Got it. | 好 |
[1:26:02] | Sweet Pea. | 小甜豆 |
[1:26:04] | I’m glad you changed your mind. | 我很高兴你改主意了 |
[1:26:13] | Well, there you have it. | 要出发了 |
[1:26:16] | You know, for those who fight for it… | 知道吗 为信念而战 |
[1:26:20] | …life has a flavor the sheltered will never know. | 生活会给你常人所不知道的东西 |
[1:26:25] | Oh, yeah. One last thing. | 对了 最后一件事 |
[1:26:28] | The bomb’s timer is set to detonate when it reaches the city. | 炸弹计时器设置在火车到达城市时引爆 |
[1:26:33] | So if I were you, I’d hurry! | 所以如果我是你们 我会速战速决 |
[1:27:13] | Weapons hot, ladies. | 检查武器 女士们 |
[1:27:15] | Hot. | 检查完毕 |
[1:27:17] | – Hot. – Hot. | -完毕 -完毕 |
[1:27:26] | I’ve got a lock. | 我要发射了 |
[1:27:38] | Good luck. | 好运 |
[1:27:52] | – We’re down. – Copy that. | -我们到了 -收到 |
[1:30:39] | Weapon will activate in four minutes, 15 seconds. | 武器将在4分15秒后启动 |
[1:30:44] | Codes! | 密码 |
[1:30:45] | Weapon will activate in four minutes, 10 seconds. | 武器将在4分10秒后启动 |
[1:30:50] | Weapon will activate in four minutes, five seconds. | 武器将在4分5秒后启动 |
[1:30:58] | A deactivation procedure has been initiated. | 反激活过程已经启动 |
[1:31:05] | Deactivation procedure complete. | 反激活过程完成 |
[1:31:08] | Weapon deactivated. | 武器解除 |
[1:31:31] | Hurry, Amber. We gotta get this thing out of here. | 快点 安珀 我们得把那东西带出来 |
[1:31:35] | On my way. | 来了 |
[1:31:48] | Please refer to the operations manual. | 请参看操作指南 |
[1:31:50] | For details on… | 具体在 |
[1:31:58] | Amber, she’s good. | 安珀 她搞定了 |
[1:32:01] | I’m taking her out. | 我带她出来 |
[1:32:06] | Guys, it’s caught on something. | 伙计们 它被什么东西卡住了 |
[1:32:08] | Hold up. We missed one. | 抓紧 我们错过了一个 |
[1:32:37] | Override procedures complete. | 优先程序完成 |
[1:32:41] | Weapon active. | 武器启动 |
[1:32:44] | Proximity warning. | 临界警告 |
[1:32:51] | Proximity warning. | 临界警告 |
[1:33:37] | Amber, the bomb’s active. | 安珀 炸弹启动了 |
[1:33:39] | Weapon will activate in 45 seconds. | 武器将在45秒后启动 |
[1:33:43] | Get free. | 快走 |
[1:33:50] | – Rocket, let’s go. – Warning: | -小火箭 我们走 -警告 |
[1:33:52] | Weapon will activate in 25 seconds. | 武器将在25秒后启动 |
[1:33:55] | It’s broke. It’s not gonna work. | 这个坏了 没用的 |
[1:33:58] | I’m on full burn. We’ll go together. | 我负全责 我们要一起走 |
[1:34:01] | It’s not gonna carry the both of us. | 这个不能带我们两个一起走 |
[1:34:03] | – We have to try. – Okay, we’ll try. | -我们得试试 -好吧 我们试试 |
[1:34:06] | But you’ve gotta promise me two things. | 但你得先答应我两件事 |
[1:34:08] | Rocket, let’s go. | 小火箭 我们走 |
[1:34:09] | – The first thing is… – Weapon will activate in 15 seconds. | -第一件事是 -武器将在15秒后启动 |
[1:34:12] | …don’t get mad about this. | 别为这事生气 |
[1:34:14] | About what? | 什么事 |
[1:34:17] | This. | 这个 |
[1:34:22] | Rocket! | 小火箭 |
[1:34:36] | Weapon will activate in 10, nine… | 武器将在十秒后启动 九 |
[1:34:41] | …eight, seven, six… | 八 七 六 |
[1:34:46] | …five-, four… | 五 四 |
[1:34:49] | .”Three, two, one. | 三 二 一 |
[1:35:31] | The second thing is… | 第二件事是 |
[1:35:35] | …when you get home… | 等你回到家 |
[1:35:39] | …when you get free… | 等你自由了 |
[1:35:44] | …you tell Mom I love her. | 告诉妈妈我爱她 |
[1:35:48] | – I’ll tell her. – Mom. | -我会的 -妈妈 |
[1:35:51] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[1:36:11] | Oh, my. | 天哪 |
[1:36:12] | You, what did you do? You simple, inbred idiot. | 你 你做了什么 你这杂种 |
[1:36:16] | Sir, don’t know what happened. I just- | 先生 不知道发生了什么 我只是 |
[1:36:19] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[1:36:21] | Get her up. Get her up, CJ! | 把她弄起来 把她弄起来 |
[1:36:25] | Yes. Yeah, look. | 看吧 看吧 |
[1:36:27] | I want you to look at what you did. | 我要你看看你做了什么 |
[1:36:29] | Look at what you did, you bitch! | 看看你做了什么 贱人 |
[1:36:33] | Amber, sweetheart. | 安珀 亲爱的 |
[1:36:35] | You’ve got Sweet Pea’s slot in tonight’s show. Go get ready. | 今晚你演小甜豆的角色 去准备吧 |
[1:36:40] | Go get ready. | 去准备 |
[1:36:44] | Go! | 去 |
[1:36:49] | Take her to the closet. | 把她关到橱子里去 |
[1:36:55] | As for you… | 至于你 |
[1:36:59] | …it’s Showtime. | 演出时间到了 |
[1:37:20] | The High Roller is here. I need you to focus for me. | 浪子来了 我需要你们的专注 |
[1:37:24] | Ah. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:37:29] | Girls? | 姑娘们 |
[1:37:30] | Can you just gather around for a second? | 集中一下好吗 |
[1:37:33] | I wanna say a few words. | 我有几句话要说 |
[1:37:37] | That’s all right. You can just finish getting her dressed. | 好了 不用再打扮她了 |
[1:37:41] | Okay. There we go. | 好的 开始吧 |
[1:37:43] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[1:37:47] | All right. | 好的 |
[1:37:51] | I try to give you all… | 我给你们所有人 |
[1:37:56] | …A good life. | 提供好的生活 |
[1:37:58] | I try. I do. | 我尽力 真的 |
[1:38:02] | And all I ask for in return is just for… | 我所要求的回报仅仅是 |
[1:38:06] | …respect… | 尊重 |
[1:38:08] | …honesty. | 诚实 |
[1:38:10] | You know- Oh, that’s okay, Margaret. | 没事 玛格丽特 |
[1:38:12] | A give-and-take relationship. | 一种给予与接受的关系 |
[1:38:16] | But it’s come to my attention- it’s come to our attention… | 但是我注意到 我们注意到 |
[1:38:19] | …that a few bad eggs… | 有一些不听话的坏蛋 |
[1:38:22] | …led by one little egg in particular… | 被一些特别不听话的姑娘指使 |
[1:38:26] | …have spit in the face of that generosity… | 在往这种慷慨的行为上吐口水 |
[1:38:30] | …and are plotting against me. | 密谋跟我对着干 |
[1:38:34] | Me. | 我 |
[1:38:37] | Your father. | 你们的父亲 |
[1:38:39] | Your lover. | 你们的爱人 |
[1:38:42] | Your employer. | 你们的老板 |
[1:38:45] | Plotting to take from me my most precious possessions. | 密谋拿走我最宝贵的财产 |
[1:38:49] | Your very selves. | 你们这些人 |
[1:38:51] | Blue, what you doing? | 蓝佬 你在干什么 |
[1:38:53] | You got the information. You have won. | 你听说了吧 你赢了 |
[1:38:56] | This little fantasy of freedom is all they have. | 这种小自由的幻想是她们的全部 |
[1:39:01] | No, no, no. No one’s buying that, | 不 不 不 这话我可不买账 |
[1:39:02] | honey. No one’s buying that, Vera. | 亲爱的 没人会买账 维拉 |
[1:39:05] | There is nothing you can do | 对她们 |
[1:39:07] | to me that you haven’t already done. | 你什么也不能… |
[1:39:09] | You listen to me, you old whore. | 听着 你这个老贱货 |
[1:39:13] | It’s too late to play the good guy. It’s far too late. | 现在扮演好人太晚了 来不及了 |
[1:39:17] | You’re suddenly not aware of what it is we do here? | 你才意识到 我们在这里做什么吗 |
[1:39:22] | I teach them to survive you. | 我教她们在你的魔爪下求生 |
[1:39:29] | – All right. – I’m sorry! I didn’t mean to say anything. | -好吧 -对不起 我什么都不想说的 |
[1:39:33] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:39:34] | No, Blondie. | 不 布女郎 |
[1:39:36] | I didn’t mean to. | 我不是故意的 |
[1:39:39] | He said everything would be okay. | 他说过一切都会好的 |
[1:39:42] | Blue, this is a mistake. | 蓝佬 那是个错误 |
[1:39:44] | Please don’t do this, okay? | 求你别这样 行吗 |
[1:39:45] | That’s right. Our dear Blondie came to us… | 没错 我们亲爱的布女郎来找我们 |
[1:39:49] | …desperately trying to | 不顾一切想要 |
[1:39:50] | help her sisters off this most dangerous path. | 帮助她的姐妹们逃出这条最危险的道路 |
[1:39:52] | At first, we didn’t even believe her. | 起初 我们甚至不相信 她 |
[1:39:54] | But after hearing who was involved, | 但是听说了有谁参与之后 |
[1:39:57] | frankly, it started to make sense. | 终于开始能说得通了 |
[1:40:00] | – Right here? – Blue. | -就在这儿吗 -蓝佬 |
[1:40:05] | “Map. Fire. “ | 地图 火 |
[1:40:10] | Looks like that chicken was counted a little | 看起来这群小妞在行动之前 |
[1:40:13] | before it hatched. | 还挺有计划的 |
[1:40:16] | Ain’t that right, Amber? | 是吧 安珀 |
[1:40:21] | You have anything to say? Anything? | 你有什么要说的吗 有吗 |
[1:40:28] | You know what, sweetheart? | 你知道吗 亲爱的 |
[1:40:30] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:40:32] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[1:40:37] | No! | 不 |
[1:40:39] | – Oh, my God! – Okay, calm down. | -天哪 -好吧 冷静 |
[1:40:40] | This will all be over soon | 这很快就会过去的 |
[1:40:42] | and we can get back to business as usual. | 我们会像平常一样继续做生意 |
[1:40:44] | Blondie, I wanna thank you for everything you’ve done. | 布女郎 对于你做的一切 我想谢谢你 |
[1:40:47] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:40:49] | The thing is, we hate snitches, so… | 但是 我们痛恨告密者 所以 |
[1:40:55] | No! | 不 |
[1:41:02] | Okay. Here. | 好了 拿着 |
[1:41:05] | I hate guns. | 我讨厌枪 |
[1:41:06] | I hope everyone’s learned a valuable lesson here. | 希望这里的所有人学到了宝贵的一课 |
[1:41:09] | Especially you, Madame Gorski. Get her out of here. | 尤其是你 葛丝基夫人 带她出去 |
[1:41:13] | Let’s get these bodies out of here, please. | 剩下的人 你们还得演出 |
[1:41:16] | And the rest of you, you got a show to do. | 继续 准备好 姑娘们 |
[1:41:18] | So go on, go get them, girls. | 赶紧去 姑娘们 |
[1:41:19] | Make it count. | 搞定它 |
[1:41:37] | I’ve been thinking a lot… | 我想了很多 |
[1:41:41] | …about all that money you’re gonna make me. | 你将要为我挣的那些钱 |
[1:41:45] | I’ve been thinking a lot about | 我常常想到浪子 |
[1:41:47] | the High Roller and his hands all over you. | 想到他对你上下其手 |
[1:41:49] | I’ve been thinking about all those people out there… | 我常想到外面那些人 |
[1:41:53] | …just watching you and lusting after you. | 看着你 意淫 |
[1:41:56] | And you’d think that would give me pleasure. | 你觉得那会给我带来快乐 |
[1:41:58] | I mean, I’m in the business of pleasure. | 生意上来说 我是快乐 |
[1:42:02] | But you know what it makes me feel like? | 但是你知道那让我有什么感觉吗 |
[1:42:04] | I’m gonna be honest with you. | 老实跟你说 |
[1:42:06] | It makes me feel like I’m this little boy… | 那让我觉得自己是个乳臭未干的小子 |
[1:42:09] | …sitting in the corner of the sandbox… | 坐在沙盒的角落 |
[1:42:11] | …while everybody gets to play with my toys… | 任凭所有人来玩我的玩具 |
[1:42:16] | …but me. | 可我自己却玩不成 |
[1:42:18] | So you know what I’m gonna do? | 你知道我要干嘛了吧 |
[1:42:20] | I’m gonna take my toys and I’m gonna go home. | 我要拿走我的玩具 我要回家 |
[1:42:26] | I’m going home now. Oh, that’s good! That’s it. | 我要回家 好 很好 |
[1:42:29] | Oh, is that it’?! That’s my little bitch. | 只有这样而已吗 小婊子 |
[1:42:35] | This what you like? | 你就这点本事 |
[1:42:37] | Come here! | 过来 |
[1:42:40] | What? No, no, no. | 什么 不要 不要 |
[1:42:42] | Come on. Come on! | 快啊 快啊 |
[1:42:45] | Did you lose your fight? Huh? | 不反抗了吗 |
[1:42:49] | No. | 不了 |
[1:42:52] | I just found it. | 我刚刚发现 |
[1:43:05] | You’ll never have me. | 你永远也得不到我 |
[1:43:08] | Ever. | 永远 |
[1:43:09] | Ever. | 永远 |
[1:43:18] | – Sweet Pea. – Where’s Amber and Blondie? | -小甜豆 -安珀和布女郎呢 |
[1:43:22] | It’s just us now. | 现在只有我们了 |
[1:43:24] | We have to go, Sweet Pea. Come on. | 我们得走了 小甜豆 来吧 |
[1:44:05] | – That’s it. – Okay. | -就这样 -好的 |
[1:44:32] | – Now what? – Wait for it. | -现在怎样 -等着 |
[1:44:45] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:45:09] | Damn it. | 糟糕 |
[1:45:12] | This can’t be. | 这样不行 |
[1:45:15] | We did everything right. | 所有东西都搞到了 |
[1:45:17] | A map, fire, a knife, a key, and one thing more. | 地图 火 刀 钥匙 还有一样东西 |
[1:45:22] | One thing more. | 还有一样东西 |
[1:45:29] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[1:45:31] | What? | 什么 |
[1:45:32] | Oh, it’s me. Of course it’s me. | 是我 当然是我 |
[1:45:36] | It’s the only way this ever could have ended. | 这是让这一切结束的唯一方法 |
[1:45:38] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[1:45:43] | I’m saying you go home. | 我是说 你回家 |
[1:45:45] | Go home to your family. | 回到你家 |
[1:45:48] | You tell your mom what Rocket said. | 把小火箭的话告诉你们的妈妈 |
[1:45:51] | Make her happy. | 让她快乐 |
[1:45:55] | Go out and live a normal life… | 去过正常的生活 |
[1:45:57] | …love… | 享受爱 |
[1:45:59] | …be free. | 享受自由 |
[1:46:02] | You have to live for all of us now. | 你现在要为我们大家活着 |
[1:46:05] | Baby, no. You can’t do that. | 娃娃 不行 你不能那样做 |
[1:46:07] | Yes, Sweet Pea. | 我可以 小甜豆 |
[1:46:08] | You’re the strongest. | 你是最坚强的 |
[1:46:10] | You’re the only one of us that ever had a chance out there. | 你是我们唯一有机会逃出去的人 |
[1:46:13] | You going home and living, that’s how we win. | 你能回家 好好活下去 就是我们赢了 |
[1:46:16] | It’s okay. It’s okay. It’s better this way. | 没事的 没事的 这样比较好 |
[1:46:21] | Now listen. | 现在听着 |
[1:46:23] | I’m gonna walk out there… | 我要走出去 |
[1:46:26] | …and when they come after me, you go, okay? | 当他们注意到我的时候 你就走 好吗 |
[1:46:29] | There’s gotta be another way. | 肯定还有别的方法 |
[1:46:32] | No. | 没有 |
[1:46:35] | This is right. | 这样是对的 |
[1:46:39] | This was never my story. | 这从来不是我的故事 |
[1:46:42] | It’s yours. | 是你的 |
[1:46:44] | Now, don’t screw it up, okay? | 现在 别搞砸了 好吗 |
[1:46:51] | You stay off the roads | 你避开大路 |
[1:46:52] | and you find a bus station, all right? | 找到公车站 好吗 |
[1:46:55] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[1:47:21] | Where you going, sweetheart? | 你去哪儿啊 亲爱的 |
[1:47:34] | I said, where you going? | 我问 你去哪 |
[1:48:38] | There you are. | 你醒了 |
[1:48:41] | You gave us quite a scare, you know? | 你吓了我们一大跳 知道吗 |
[1:48:45] | Where am I? | 我在哪儿 |
[1:48:47] | You’re safe for now. | 你安全了 |
[1:48:53] | I don’t know how to put this delicately | 我不知道怎么说才好 |
[1:48:55] | so I will spare you the insult of being vague… | 所以请原谅我的粗鲁 |
[1:48:59] | …that you and I are supposed to screw. | 你该和我上床了 |
[1:49:02] | I hope you’ll forgive my language… | 希望你能原谅我粗俗的语言 |
[1:49:05] | …but I think you’ll find it | 但我相信 你会发现 |
[1:49:06] | is in keeping with the spirit of the arrangement. | 这是天意 |
[1:49:09] | Now I have absolutely no intention of simply taking you. | 我绝无轻易冒犯之意 |
[1:49:15] | In fact… | 事实上 |
[1:49:18] | …I can think of nothing more offensive. | 我觉得这可能已经冒犯你了 |
[1:49:21] | You see, I am what you might call a man who has everything. | 你可能认为我是那种要什么有什么的人 |
[1:49:25] | And yet, I lack the one thing money can’t buy. | 但是 我却没有我想要的那样东西 |
[1:49:31] | – Love? – Close. | -爱吗 -接近了 |
[1:49:35] | Truth… | 应该说是 |
[1:49:37] | …is more accurate. | 真实 |
[1:49:41] | I seek a true moment, a moment of truth. | 我追求真实的时刻 |
[1:49:46] | In this… | 在这个充满了 |
[1:49:49] | …world of lies. | 谎言的世界 |
[1:49:52] | It just so happens that… | 那些瞬间 |
[1:49:55] | …that moment… | 那些脆弱的 |
[1:49:58] | …that fragile, delicate thing like a glass egg… | 不堪一击的瞬间好像玻璃 |
[1:50:02] | …or a sand castle, well, that moment… | 或是沙雕 那种瞬间 |
[1:50:08] | …can only be given by a non-faker. | 只能由不会撒谎的人制造 |
[1:50:13] | A non-actor. | 那种不会表演的人 |
[1:50:16] | That’s you. | 你就是这样的人 |
[1:50:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[1:50:22] | Well, I have spent… | 我花了点小钱 |
[1:50:24] | …A small fortune getting you in this room. | 把你弄来这个房间 |
[1:50:28] | This golden cage. | 这个金笼子 |
[1:50:33] | You’re supposed to give yourself to me. | 你应该向我献身 |
[1:50:38] | It’s completely physical. | 只是肉体交易 |
[1:50:41] | I might have your body… | 我享用你的身体 |
[1:50:45] | …but the real you that… | 但是那个真实的你 |
[1:50:48] | Intangible, and indefinable spark that is you. | 那个无形的 难懂的 无法琢磨的你 |
[1:50:55] | Well, that you I will never know. | 那个真实的你 我永远无法了解 |
[1:50:59] | And, yet, that is precisely what I want. | 但是 那个你才是我真正想要的 |
[1:51:10] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:51:13] | You seem really nice. | 你看起来是个好人 |
[1:51:17] | You want me to lie to you? | 要我说真话还是假话 |
[1:51:20] | No, I don’t. | 真话 |
[1:51:22] | All I require from you… | 我需要你给我的 |
[1:51:25] | …is a sliver of a moment. | 只是一个瞬间 |
[1:51:29] | To have you not by force… | 不强迫你 |
[1:51:33] | …but simply as a man and a woman. | 只是普通的男人和女人之间的事情 |
[1:51:38] | To see in your eyes that simple truth… | 从你的眼中看到简单的真实 |
[1:51:43] | …that you give yourself to me freely. | 你愿意把自己交付于我 |
[1:51:46] | Not because you have to… | 不是因为你不得不 |
[1:51:49] | …but because you want to. | 却是因为你愿意这样做 |
[1:51:54] | Now, of course, you’re such a gem… | 当然 你如同一块宝石 |
[1:52:00] | …I will give as well. | 我也会给你回报 |
[1:52:04] | I’m willing to give you freedom. | 我愿意给你自由 |
[1:52:08] | Pure and total freedom. | 完全的自由 |
[1:52:11] | Freedom from the drudgery of every day life… | 远离那些苦差事 |
[1:52:15] | …freedom as abstract ideal. | 远离那些虚空的理想 |
[1:52:21] | Freedom from pain… | 远离痛苦 |
[1:52:25] | …freedom from responsibility… | 远离责任 |
[1:52:30] | …freedom from guilt… | 远离内疚 |
[1:52:34] | …from regret… | 远离后悔 |
[1:52:37] | …freedom from sadness… | 远离伤心 |
[1:52:42] | …freedom from loss… | 远离失去 |
[1:52:47] | …the freedom to be happy. | 自由地快乐 |
[1:53:00] | Don’t close your eyes. | 不要闭上眼睛 |
[1:53:03] | I need you to look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:53:09] | The freedom to love. | 自由的去爱 |
[1:53:32] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[1:53:39] | Did… | 你 |
[1:53:41] | Did you see the way she looked at me? | 你看没看到她看我的眼神 |
[1:53:45] | Just in that last moment. It was like… | 刚才那一瞬间 好像 |
[1:53:57] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[1:53:59] | Is it done? | 完了吗 |
[1:54:00] | Dr. Gorski, what do you know about this one? | 葛丝基医生 你对这个病人有什么了解 |
[1:54:04] | Uh, there was something very peculiar. | 有一些东西很特别 |
[1:54:07] | Yes. Her mother’s death plunged her into a deep depression. | 是的 她妈妈的死使她陷入了深度沮丧 |
[1:54:11] | And then in a fit, she accidentally killed her sister. | 然后很不巧 她意外杀死了她的妹妹 |
[1:54:15] | Poor child. | 可怜的孩子 |
[1:54:17] | It’s a shame I couldn’t do more for her. | 很惭愧 我不能再为她多做些什么 |
[1:54:19] | I wasn’t given much time, you see. | 没有那么多时间给我 |
[1:54:22] | Yes, but you recommended the procedure. | 是的 但是你控制了过程 |
[1:54:25] | Oh, I’m afraid not. | 恐怕没有 |
[1:54:26] | I will admit she has been quite a handful. | 不得不承认 她是个大麻烦 |
[1:54:29] | In just one week here, she stabbed an orderly, | 来这不到一周 她打破了秩序 |
[1:54:33] | started a fire… | 纵火 |
[1:54:34] | …and helped another patient to escape. | 还帮助另一位病人逃跑 |
[1:54:39] | But I don’t agree with this solution, doctor. | 但是我不同意这个解决办法 医生 |
[1:54:42] | But why would you sign for a procedure you don’t agree with? | 那你为何要在疗程勉强签字呢 |
[1:54:46] | Well, I- | 这个 我 |
[1:54:51] | That is your signature, is it not? | 这是你的签名 对吗 |
[1:54:53] | I’ve been doing this for quite some time, doctor… | 我已经做这个很多次了 医生 |
[1:54:56] | …and to be honest with you, | 老实跟你说 |
[1:54:58] | I’ve wondered myself whether or not it’s right. | 我在自我怀疑这到底对不对 |
[1:55:00] | And I have seen some tortured souls in here. Believe me. | 我在这里看到了很多被折磨的灵魂 相信我 |
[1:55:05] | But this one… | 但是这一个 |
[1:55:07] | Something in her eyes. | 她眼里的某种东西 |
[1:55:09] | I’ve never seen anyone that… | 我从未在别人那里见过… |
[1:55:13] | it’s the way she looked at me. | 她看我的那种眼神 |
[1:55:15] | It’s like she wanted me to do it. | 就好像她希望我那样做 |
[1:55:22] | I hope it helps her. | 希望这能帮到她 |
[1:56:07] | Hi. | 你好 |
[1:56:12] | You remember me? | 还记得我吗 |
[1:56:14] | Listen. Listen, I got a bad feeling, okay? | 听着 我感觉很差 |
[1:56:18] | These boys do too. | 其他人也是 |
[1:56:20] | This is not the way we should be running this place. | 我们不该干这种勾当 |
[1:56:22] | We don’t run the place. I run it. | 不是我们 是我的买卖 |
[1:56:25] | In the chair. | 让她坐椅子上 |
[1:56:29] | Look… | 听着 |
[1:56:32] | …I’m not… | 我不会 |
[1:56:34] | I’m not hurting these girls anymore. I’m not doing this. | 我不会再伤害这些女孩了 我不做了 |
[1:56:37] | Guys, don’t do this to me now, please. | 伙计们 现在别说这些 拜托 |
[1:56:41] | I need her in that chair. | 我要她坐在椅子上 |
[1:56:44] | Put her in the goddamn chair! | 把她放到那该死的椅子上 |
[1:56:50] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:56:55] | Close the door, please. | 请关上门 |
[1:57:03] | What? What is it, you’re not here? Huh? | 怎么 这是什么意思 你不在这了吗 |
[1:57:07] | You’re not here, you’re in paradise? No, no, no. No, no, no. | 你不在这里 你去天堂了吗 不 不 不 |
[1:57:12] | No, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[1:57:16] | You’re still here. | 你还在这里 |
[1:57:18] | You’re here with me. | 你在这里跟我在一起 |
[1:57:22] | In all this shit. | 在这个鬼地方 |
[1:57:25] | And you don’t go away unless I say so. | 我不让你走你就不能走 |
[1:57:29] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[1:57:44] | That’s not right. | 这样不行 |
[1:57:46] | That’s not right. | 这样不行 |
[1:57:48] | Come back. | 快回到我身边 |
[1:57:55] | No! No! | 不要 |
[1:57:57] | I said you don’t go! | 我说了 别离开我 |
[1:58:00] | You come back to me. | 快回到我身边 |
[1:58:05] | Stop right there. | 住手 |
[1:58:06] | – Move away from the girl. – What are you doing? | -放开那女孩 -你在干什么 |
[1:58:08] | Wait. Wait. Wait, wait, wait. Wait. | 等等 等等 等等 |
[1:58:12] | What in God’s name have you been doing up here? | 你在这里干什么 |
[1:58:14] | I wasn’t doing anything. Look at her. | 我什么都没做 看她 |
[1:58:17] | She’s gone. Look at her face! She’s not here. | 她不见了 看她的脸 她不在这里 |
[1:58:19] | What do you think I wanna do? I take care of these girls. | 你觉得我想干嘛 我照顾这些女孩们 |
[1:58:22] | I look out for them. These are my girls. Tell them. | 我关心她们 她们是我的女孩 告诉他们 |
[1:58:26] | Tell them! | 告诉他们 |
[1:58:28] | Get him out of here. | 带他出去 |
[1:58:29] | – Now. – Wait. Wait, wait, wait! Wait. | -马上 -等等 等等 |
[1:58:33] | It’s not me you want, it’s her stepfather. | 你们要找的不是我 是她继父 |
[1:58:35] | I’ll tell you everything. | 我会告诉你们所有事 我全说 |
[1:58:37] | I’ll tell you about the money. | 我会告诉你们钱的事 |
[1:58:39] | Just keep going down the hall. | 继续往大厅走 |
[1:58:43] | You all right, miss? | 你还好吗 小姐 |
[1:58:49] | Miss? | 小姐 |
[1:59:01] | And finally, this question: | 最后 还有一个问题 |
[1:59:06] | The mystery of whose story it will be… | 这个故事 究竟谁是主角 |
[1:59:09] | …of who draws the curtain. | 又是谁拉下了帷幕 |
[1:59:13] | Who is it that chooses our steps in the dance? | 是谁选择了我们的舞步 |
[1:59:17] | Who drives us mad… | 又是谁把我们逼疯 |
[1:59:20] | …lashes us with whips… | 是谁对我们挥鞭相向 |
[1:59:21] | …and crowns us with victory | 又是谁在我们做到不可能之事后 |
[1:59:24] | when we survive the impossible? | 为我们戴上胜利的桂冠 |
[1:59:27] | Who is it… | 是谁 |
[1:59:29] | …that does all these things? | 做了这一切 |
[1:59:33] | Bus 22 southbound to Fort Wayne will now begin loading. | 向南去韦恩堡的22路巴士现在开始上车 |
[1:59:37] | Please have your tickets ready to show the driver. | 请准备好您的车票 向司机出示 |
[1:59:55] | Excuse me, miss? | 打扰一下 小姐 |
[2:00:00] | Miss, can we have a word? | 小姐 我们能聊聊吗 |
[2:00:02] | Is there a problem, gentlemen? | 有什么问题吗 先生 |
[2:00:05] | This doesn’t concern you. I have questions for the lady. | 不关你的事 我有问题问这位女士 |
[2:00:08] | Well, could you make it snappy? I need to stay on schedule. | 好吧 能快点吗 我得准时 |
[2:00:11] | – We understand. – Do you? | -我们理解 -是吗 |
[2:00:13] | That young woman’s been on this bus since Hartford. | 这位年轻女士从哈特福特站开始就在车上了 |
[2:00:15] | I don’t see what she could | 我觉得她好像 |
[2:00:17] | possibly know about anything happening around here. | 不应该住在这附近吧 |
[2:00:20] | Is that true, miss? | 是这样吗 小姐 |
[2:00:21] | I just let her off to use the restroom. | 我刚才只是让她下车用洗手间 |
[2:00:24] | Mine’s not working. | 我车上的坏了 |
[2:00:29] | – All right. – Oh, and one more thing. | -好吧 -还有一件事 |
[2:00:33] | She’s been a joy the entire journey. | 一路上有她 实在令人欢乐 |
[2:00:35] | Yes, I said, all right. | 是的 我说 好吧 |
[2:00:39] | Sorry about the inconvenience, | 抱歉打扰了 |
[2:00:40] | miss. You have yourself a nice trip now. | 小姐 好好享受旅程吧 |
[2:00:43] | It’s no problem. | 没关系 |
[2:00:54] | – I don’t have a ticket. – I know. It’s okay. | -我没有车票 -我知道 没关系 |
[2:00:58] | Go find a seat in the back. Try and get some sleep. | 去后面找个位置 尽量睡一觉 |
[2:01:02] | We got a long way to go. | 我们有很长的路要走 |
[2:01:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[2:01:15] | Who honors those we love with the very life we live? | 是谁令我们用生命所爱的人们受誉 |
[2:01:20] | Who sends monsters to kill us… | 是谁派了恶魔来对我们痛下杀手 |
[2:01:23] | …and at the same time sings that we’ll never die? | 同时又在吟唱我们将永垂不朽 |
[2:01:28] | Who teaches us what’s real and how to laugh at lies? | 是谁教会我们何为真实 以及如何嘲笑谎言 |
[2:01:34] | Who decides why we live and what we’ll die to defend? | 是谁决定了我们为何而生又为何而死 |
[2:01:38] | Who chains us? | 是谁束缚了我们 |
[2:01:41] | And who holds the key that can set us free? | 又是谁掌控着我们自由的钥匙 |
[2:01:46] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[2:01:48] | You have all the weapons you need. | 你有需要的所有武器 |
[2:01:51] | Now Fight. | 现在 战斗吧 |