时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:27] | The 2011 Tesla Roadster Sport, | 2011款特斯拉敞篷运动跑车 |
[00:29] | offered only to our most exclusive members. | 只为我们最为尊贵的会员提供 |
[00:32] | You know your vehicles. | 你果真懂车 |
[00:33] | I promise to have her back before she turns into a Pontiac. | 我保证在她沦落成庞蒂亚克前还回来 |
[00:36] | – Hey, Harvey. – Laurence. | -嗨 哈维 -劳伦斯 |
[00:38] | How would you feel about taking something other than the Tesla tonight? | 除了特斯拉 你今晚挑辆别的车如何 |
[00:41] | – It goes against my policy. – What policy? | -这有违我的原则 -什么原则 |
[00:44] | My “I want the Tesla” policy. | “我要这辆特斯拉”原则 |
[00:46] | – Yeah. – Tell you what. | -好吧 -这样吧 |
[00:48] | You know more about the car than I do, | 如果你比我更了解这辆车 |
[00:51] | it’s yours. | 就归你 |
[00:56] | Horsepower. | 马力 |
[00:57] | Really? That’s where we’re starting? | 不是吧 第一问就是这个吗 |
[00:59] | Well, if it’s so simple, just answer it. | 觉得简单的话 就请回答 |
[01:01] | 288. | 288匹 |
[01:03] | – Top speed. – 125 miles an hour. | -最高时速 -每小时125英里[约200公里] |
[01:07] | – 0 to 60– – 3.7 seconds. | -从0加速到60迈… -3.7秒 |
[01:09] | Yeah. You know your cars. | 看来你确实了解你的车 |
[01:11] | I’m an enthusiast. | 我是个狂热的车迷 |
[01:13] | And I’ve been waiting for the Tesla for months. | 而且我等特斯拉上市好几个月了 |
[01:15] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:20] | Laurence. | 劳伦斯 |
[01:24] | Knock yourself out. | 自便吧 |
[01:26] | So why’d you let him have it? | 你为什么要让给他 |
[01:27] | Because it never hurts to have a man | 因为让一个运作20亿对冲基金的人 |
[01:29] | who runs a $2 billion hedge fund owe you one. | 欠我个人情总是有益无害的 |
[01:31] | But if you’re just gonna give it to him, | 但如果你都决定给他了 |
[01:33] | why bother to compete first? | 何必还跟他比呢 |
[01:34] | Because if I didn’t beat him, | 因为若不是我赢了他 |
[01:35] | he wouldn’t feel he owed me one. | 他不会觉得欠我个人情 |
[01:37] | I’m suddenly feeling old school. | 我突然想要俩复古的车了 |
[01:39] | Why don’t you surprise me, huh? | 你何不给我个惊喜 |
[01:48] | Are you Mike Ross? | 你是迈克·罗斯吗 |
[01:52] | Harvey told me to tell you that 8:00 means 8:00. | 哈维让我告诉你 八点整就是八点整 |
[02:20] | Glad you showed up. | 很高兴你还是来了 |
[02:21] | Oh, hey. I’m sorry. I was just– | 不好意思 我刚刚… |
[02:22] | – Shut up. – OK. | -闭嘴 -好的 |
[02:25] | You see these cars? | 你看到这些车了吗 |
[02:26] | Yeah. They’re awesome. | 看到了 太拉风了 |
[02:27] | They suck. | 烂透了 |
[02:28] | They’re nothing compared to this. | 跟这辆根本没法比 |
[02:31] | The engine in this car is made by McKernon Motors, | 这车的引擎是麦肯诺汽车公司制造的 |
[02:34] | the industry standard in Formula One. | 是F1的行业标准 |
[02:37] | In fact, they’ve won more championships | 事实上 靠这引擎拿的冠军 |
[02:39] | than any other engine on the planet. | 比其它任何引擎都多 |
[02:41] | How do you know all this? | 你是怎么知道这些的 |
[02:42] | Avery McKernon was the first client | 艾弗里·麦肯诺曾经是 |
[02:44] | I ever brought into the firm. | 我带进律所的第一位客户 |
[02:45] | – Was? – He died three months ago. | -曾经 -他三个月前去世了 |
[02:48] | Oh, God. I’m so sorry– | 天呐 我很抱歉… |
[02:49] | Not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[02:49] | McKernon’s engines and his company | 麦肯诺的引擎和他的公司 |
[02:52] | have something in common– | 有一个共同之处 |
[02:53] | They win, like me. | 他们总是赢家 就像我 |
[02:55] | And because I win, I’ve been promoted to senior partner, | 正因如此 我晋升为资深合伙人了 |
[02:57] | which means you’ll be handling all their paperwork. | 这意味着你将处理他们所有的文件 |
[02:59] | Oh, so you brought me here | 所以你带我来 |
[03:00] | to give me an appreciation for the product. | 就是让我欣赏下产品 |
[03:02] | No, I brought you here to meet Robert Stensland, | 不 我是带你来见罗伯特·斯坦斯兰 |
[03:04] | the new CEO. | 新任CEO |
[03:05] | He’ll want to put your name with a face. | 他希望把你的名字和长相对上号 |
[03:07] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[03:08] | Because Robert’s a tightwad, | 因为罗伯特是个吝啬鬼 |
[03:09] | and we don’t bill you out for nothing. | 不是雇你来吃白饭的 |
[03:11] | Wait a minute. Is this conversation right now billable? | 等下 我们现在聊天也计费吗 |
[03:13] | You bet your ass it is. | 当然得计费 |
[03:14] | Yes. Up top. Come on. | 耶 击掌庆祝下 快点 |
[03:18] | What? We’re making all this money. We can’t celebrate it? | 怎么 赚那么多钱 不该庆祝下吗 |
[03:20] | Not in poor taste. | 庆祝也得有品位 |
[03:24] | Dominic. Mike, I’d like you to meet Dominic Barone, | 多米尼克 迈克 这位是多米尼克·巴伦 |
[03:27] | the man responsible for the design and production of this engine. | 他负责这个引擎的设计和制造 |
[03:31] | This is my new associate, Mike Ross. | 这是我的新助理 迈克·罗斯 |
[03:32] | He’s just a kid. | 他还是个孩子呢 |
[03:33] | Are you trying to steal his soul before he hits puberty? | 你想在他青春期前就糟蹋他吗 |
[03:35] | Okay, obviously… | 好吧 显然… |
[03:37] | You’re still upset about our labor negotiations. | 你还在为我们的劳资谈判郁闷啊 |
[03:38] | My– My workers took a big hit. | 我的员工遭到严重打击 |
[03:40] | And McKernon took a bigger one. | 麦肯诺还丢了性命呢 |
[03:42] | Both of which poised the company to be strong for years. | 这些年来 他们撑起了这个强大的公司 |
[03:44] | I was always straight with you about that. | 这点我从不怀疑 |
[03:46] | Sophisticated words for a guy who screwed us. | 一个搞垮我们的人 还说得出这种话 |
[03:48] | Look, I’m sorry you feel that way, | 很抱歉你会那么想 |
[03:49] | but you have to admit, | 但你不得不承认 |
[03:50] | I did have the courtesy to do it from the front. | 我那事做得光明磊落 |
[03:54] | Wow. Yeah, he really appreciates | 哇 真的 他很感激 |
[03:56] | what you’ve done for the company. | 你为公司所做的一切 |
[03:58] | Robert Stensland, | 罗伯特·斯坦斯兰 |
[03:59] | I’d like you to meet your new associate, Mike Ross. | 给你介绍下你新的助理律师 迈克·罗斯 |
[04:03] | We’re not paying him what we pay you. | 我们付他的报酬可没付你的那么高 |
[04:05] | Nor should you, but I assure you he’s highly effective. | 那是自然 但我保证他很有效率 |
[04:08] | Well, I’ll believe it when I see it. | 是吗 口说无凭啊 |
[04:09] | I had him read your corporate lease last week. | 我上周让他读了你们的公司租赁合同 |
[04:12] | Ask him anything. | 尽管问 |
[04:14] | That’s a 300-page document. | 那可是300页的文件 |
[04:18] | Okay, what are the terms? | 好 说一下合同条款的内容 |
[04:20] | Okay, I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 听着 我完全摸不着头脑 |
[04:23] | The named lessee was the parent company, Glendon Enterprises. | 承租人是母公司 格兰登企业集团 |
[04:26] | 35,000 square feet | 企业位于西19区57号 |
[04:28] | at 19 west 57th. | 3万5千平方英尺[991平方米] |
[04:30] | $80 a foot. | 每英尺80美元 |
[04:31] | Expires in six months with an option to extend. | 六个月后到期 可以续租 |
[04:35] | Exercisable in 30 days. | 操作期限为30天 |
[04:37] | – Who signed the lease? – You did. | -谁签的合同 -你签的 |
[04:39] | – What’s my middle name? – The letter “L.” | -我的中名是什么 -字母L |
[04:41] | What happens in the event the company no longer exists? | 如果公司不存在了怎么办 |
[04:45] | That wasn’t in the lease. | 合同里没有这条 |
[04:46] | How can you be sure? | 你如何能确定 |
[04:47] | Because the lease I read wasn’t 300 pages. | 因为我看到的合同不是300页 |
[04:49] | It was 364. | 而是364页 |
[04:50] | And I can tell you what’s on any one of those pages, | 每一页的内容我都了如指掌 |
[04:53] | but I can’t tell you that. | 而那点我却不知道 |
[04:54] | That’s how I can be sure. | 所以我能确定合同中没提到 |
[04:55] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[04:57] | You can get him started on the new deal right away. | 你可以让他马上着手处理新合同了 |
[04:59] | – New deal? – Yeah. | -新合同 -没错 |
[05:00] | I have found a buyer willing to spend $200 million | 我找到一个买家 愿意出两亿美金 |
[05:03] | for the ground underneath the flagship factory. | 买下旗舰工厂所在的地方 |
[05:06] | Where are you moving manufacturing? | 那你们准备转移到哪里生产 |
[05:07] | Well, that’s the beauty of it. | 这可就是重点了 |
[05:08] | The real asset of McKernon Motors is the name. | 麦肯诺真正的价值在于其品牌 |
[05:11] | We move overseas, we save ourselves a bundle. | 我们将把工厂移到海外 省下一大笔钱 |
[05:13] | Up front payout while retaining the name | 保留品牌的同时进行预先付款 |
[05:15] | and maintaining cash flow over time. | 长期维持现金的流动 |
[05:16] | – That’s genius. – Exactly. | -这点子太有才了 -正是 |
[05:18] | All right, we’ll take care of everything. | 好的 我们会处理好一切的 |
[05:19] | Okay. | 很好 |
[05:22] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[05:23] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[05:25] | Jesus. I knew he was cheap. | 天呐 我知道他很抠门 |
[05:27] | I didn’t realize he was an idiot. | 但没想到他还是个白痴 |
[05:28] | What are you talking about? | 你这话什么意思 |
[05:29] | The asset’s not the name. It’s the quality. | 这车的价值不在于品牌 而是质量 |
[05:31] | He moves overseas, | 他把工厂移到海外 |
[05:33] | it’s gonna kill the goose that laid the goddamn golden engine. | 根本就是杀鸡取卵 |
[05:35] | Wait a minute. | 等下 |
[05:36] | I thought you didn’t get emotionally attached to the client. | 我记得你从不会对客户投入感情的 |
[05:39] | I’m emotionally attached to me. | 我这是对自己投入感情 |
[05:40] | Look, I made a bet that this company would grow | 我以前打赌这家公司会壮大 |
[05:42] | and my billables would grow with it. | 我的价位也会水涨船高 |
[05:44] | We’re holding a pair of aces, | 我们现在拿着一手好牌 |
[05:45] | and this asshole’s trying to fold. | 而这蠢蛋居然打算弃牌 |
[05:47] | So? What are you gonna do? | 所以呢 你打算怎么办 |
[05:49] | I’m not gonna do anything. | 我什么都不干 |
[05:50] | You’re gonna go through those bylaws, | 而你要去通读公司章程 |
[05:51] | and you’re gonna find me a way to get rid of Robert Stensland. | 给我找出摆脱罗伯特·斯坦斯兰的方法 |
[05:53] | No, no, no, no. I have to go see my grandmother. | 不不不 我得去探望我奶奶 |
[05:55] | Is she dying? | 她要不行了吗 |
[05:57] | – No. – Cancel on her. | -没有 -那取消行程 |
[07:06] | Yeah. | 是我 |
[07:07] | Did you find anything that’ll help me get rid of Stensland? | 找到摆脱斯坦斯兰的方法了吗 |
[07:10] | Uh, yeah, I think so. | 我找到了 |
[07:12] | Well, if you’re not here when I need it, | 你找到了不告诉我 |
[07:13] | what good does that do me? | 又有什么用 |
[07:15] | What? It’s 7:15… | 什么 不是才7点15… |
[07:39] | Did you get it? | 拿来了吗 |
[07:40] | Picked it up yesterday. | 昨天取的 |
[07:41] | Did you sleep with it under your pillow? | 你把它放枕头底下枕着睡觉了吗 |
[07:43] | How I sleep is none of your concern. | 我怎么睡觉跟你无关 |
[07:44] | Yeah, neither is the Yankees’ batting order, | 洋基队击球员的上场顺序也跟我无关 |
[07:46] | but that doesn’t stop me from thinking about it. | 但并不代表我不能惦记 |
[07:48] | Harvey. Promise me you won’t be cocky. | 哈维 答应我别太得瑟 |
[07:51] | I understand what’s at stake here. | 我明白成败在此一举 |
[07:52] | I’ll be perfectly humble. | 我一定会相当谦虚 |
[07:53] | Great. You ready? | 很好 你准备好了吗 |
[07:55] | You kidding? I was born for this. | 别说笑了 我势在必得 |
[07:58] | 7:45. Nice of you to show up. | 7点45 不容易啊 你居然赶来了 |
[08:00] | Uh, yeah, I was up till 5:00 in the morning. | 我早上五点才睡的 |
[08:02] | I’m kidding. But Louis Litt wants to see you, | 我开玩笑的 路易·利特要见你 |
[08:04] | and I don’t kid about that. | 这句可不是玩笑 |
[08:05] | – What does he want? – I don’t know. | -他又想要干什么 -我不知道 |
[08:07] | Louis doesn’t let me in on his game plan, | 路易的棋盘上可没有我这个子儿 |
[08:08] | but I kind of prefer it that way. | 但这样正合我意 |
[08:09] | Okay, um, can you tell him that I have to see Harvey first? | 你能告诉他我要先去见哈维吗 |
[08:12] | Your call. | 随你 |
[08:13] | But, uh, if you’re gonna be sleeping in your suits, | 还有 要是你常穿西装睡觉的话 |
[08:15] | you may want to keep a fresh one in the office. | 你最好在办公室里放一件备用的 |
[08:17] | Is it that bad? | 看起来有那么糟糕吗 |
[08:18] | It’s worse. | 何止糟糕 |
[08:21] | Come on. | 快醒醒 |
[08:22] | I’d just like to say this is an honor, | 我只想说 这对我来说十分荣幸 |
[08:23] | I take it seriously, | 我对此很看重 |
[08:25] | and I intend to make you all proud. | 我会力争让你们感到骄傲 |
[08:27] | Except you, Fred. | 除了你 弗雷德 |
[08:28] | I gave up on making you proud in ’99. | 99年起我就没妄想着能让你骄傲 |
[08:32] | Okay. There is one more order of business. | 好了 还有最后一项程序 |
[08:36] | He’s not here. | 他不在里面 |
[08:42] | No. | 没门 |
[08:46] | Where is he? | 他去哪儿了 |
[08:47] | He’s at his senior partner initiation. | 他正在参加资深合伙人的入伙会议 |
[08:50] | But let me ask you something. | 我问个问题 |
[08:51] | What’s the difference between a senior partner | 资深合伙人和其他普通合伙人 |
[08:53] | and…other partners? | 到底有什么区别 |
[08:55] | Isn’t that something you should have been studying | 你假扮哈佛毕业生的时候 |
[08:57] | when you were pretending to go to Harvard? | 不就应该弄明白这些了吗 |
[08:59] | Okay. Senior partners, they buy into the firm. | 是这样 资深合伙人通过入股加入律所 |
[09:02] | They share in the profits, | 他们有利润分成 |
[09:04] | but they also have to put up equity. | 但同时需要入股 |
[09:06] | So how much does it cost to buy in? | 那入股要花多少钱 |
[09:08] | $1/2 million… Right now? | 五十万 现在就要吗 |
[09:11] | Harvey, you knew what the buy-in was. | 哈维 你应该清楚入股是什么意思 |
[09:14] | You knew today was initiation. | 你也知道今天是你入伙的日子 |
[09:15] | How could you not have the money? | 你怎么能不把钱准备好 |
[09:17] | I didn’t think it was due today. | 我不知道今天就要交钱 |
[09:21] | It’s not due today, is it? | 不是今天截止 对吧 |
[09:23] | No. It’s not. | 对 不是 |
[09:28] | Every man in this room fell for exactly the same thing. | 这屋子里的每个人都中过这圈套 |
[09:31] | Does that include you? | 包括你在内吗 |
[09:32] | No. No, it doesn’t. | 当然不包括 |
[09:34] | Thank you, gentlemen. | 散会吧 先生们 |
[09:46] | Peanuts, gluten, strawberries. | 花生 谷蛋白 草莓 |
[09:49] | What is this? A shopping list? | 这是什么 购物单吗 |
[09:50] | No, it’s just a list of foods that I’m allergic to, | 不是 这是所有我过敏的东西 |
[09:52] | so when you select the venue, | 当你挑选餐馆的时候 |
[09:54] | these foods are not to be on the menu. | 注意菜单上不要有这些食物 |
[09:56] | A venue for what? | 选餐馆干什么 |
[09:58] | No one told you? | 没人告诉你吗 |
[09:59] | – No one told me. – Oh, drats. | -没人说过 -糟糕 |
[10:01] | Well, a long-standing Pearson Hardman tradition | 这可是皮尔逊·哈德曼律所的悠久传统 |
[10:04] | is the rookie dinner, | 名叫菜鸟晚宴 |
[10:05] | which means you, the… | 也就是指你这个… |
[10:07] | – Rookie. – That’s right. | -菜鸟 -没错 |
[10:09] | Are to host a dinner for your fellow associates. | 你得请其他同事吃顿晚饭 |
[10:13] | Well, come on. Don’t look so blue. | 没事 别垂头丧气 |
[10:14] | Oh, it’s okay. It’s really easy. | 这事其实真的挺简单 |
[10:15] | All you have to do is just find a unique location | 不过就是挑个别具一格的地方 |
[10:18] | and then coordinate with 50 other associates. | 然后协调一下其他五十个人的时间 |
[10:20] | It’s really simple. No pressure. | 小菜一碟 毫无压力 |
[10:23] | And you’re allergic to chicken? | 你对鸡肉也过敏吗 |
[10:24] | No, I just don’t like it. | 不 我只是不喜欢吃 |
[10:27] | Oh, by the way, what was so important | 对了 到底是多大的事 |
[10:29] | that you had to see Harvey before you came to see me? | 你必须在见我之前先见哈维 |
[10:31] | Louis, Harvey doesn’t really– | 路易 哈维其实… |
[10:33] | Can we– Can we– Can we– Can we just– Shut up. | 我们能否 能不能就… 闭嘴 |
[10:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:36] | Let me just get something straight, okay? | 我这样跟你说吧 |
[10:38] | When I ask you a question, | 当我问你问题时 |
[10:40] | I just expect an answer. | 我只要听一个答案 |
[10:46] | McKernon Motors. | 麦肯诺汽车公司 |
[10:47] | I was working on the due diligence. | 我在做对他们进行尽职调查 |
[10:50] | And why would that require you to look at the bylaws? | 那为何要看公司章程呢 |
[10:56] | State law requires a summary be prepared in the event of a sale. | 州法律要求土地买卖要准备章程摘要 |
[10:59] | Privately held corporations are exempted. | 私人公司并不包括在内 |
[11:01] | Not if the sale exceeds 150 million. | 除非买卖金额高于一亿五千万 |
[11:03] | According to who? | 你的依据是 |
[11:09] | The state’s website. | 州政府官网 |
[11:11] | I like to be thorough. | 我做事讲求缜密 |
[11:15] | Well, put it there, buddy. | 做得不错 伙计 |
[11:18] | Are you fricking serious? | 你没搞错吧 |
[11:24] | I understand Stensland is throwing a large amount | 我听说由于麦肯诺汽车公司的土地买卖 |
[11:26] | of legal work our way with the McKernon Motors factory sale. | 斯坦斯兰给了我们不少活干啊 |
[11:29] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[11:30] | I hear things. | 我自有眼线 |
[11:31] | You taking care of him? | 是你在帮他处理吗 |
[11:32] | I am. | 当然 |
[11:33] | By the way, for when it is due. | 对了 截止前替我交了 |
[11:36] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[11:37] | It’s a cashier’s check for $500,000. | 50万美金的现金支票 |
[11:42] | You had this the whole time. | 你时刻准备着吗 |
[11:43] | I’ve had the money since I set my sights | 从我盯上资深合伙人那位置起 |
[11:45] | on senior partner. | 我就准备好了 |
[11:54] | Nice of you to finally make it. | 不容易啊 你终于来了 |
[11:56] | Why does everybody keep saying that? | 为什么每个人都这么说 |
[11:57] | Because you’re supposed to be here | 因为要你做事的时候 |
[11:58] | when you’re supposed to be here. | 你就该随叫随到 |
[12:00] | Doesn’t seem to apply to you. | 看来你并没有以身作则啊 |
[12:01] | I’m not the topic of this conversation. | 这只针对你 和我无关 |
[12:03] | Now what’d you find me on McKernon Motors? | 关于麦肯诺汽车公司 你都找到了些什么 |
[12:06] | The board can’t vote for at least 24 hours after the CEO | 在CEO提出土地买卖方案24小时之后 |
[12:09] | presents a deal involving the sale of company land. | 董事会才能进行投票表决 |
[12:12] | But Stensland already presented it to the board. | 斯坦斯兰已经把方案提交给董事会了 |
[12:14] | Right, but Stensland isn’t CEO. | 我知道 但是斯坦斯兰还不是CEO |
[12:17] | I wrote those bylaws myself. He’s CEO. | 公司章程是我写的 他就是CEO |
[12:20] | Hmm. Page 238, clause 137 | 238页第137条指出 |
[12:23] | states if the CEO dies, | 如果现任CEO去世 |
[12:26] | an interim CEO will be appointed | 在董事会投票决定前 |
[12:28] | until the board convenes an election vote, | 任何人都只是临时CEO |
[12:29] | which can’t be called till the next fiscal quarter, | 但投票最早也得等到下个财政季度进行 |
[12:32] | in this case next Thursday. | 也就是下周四 |
[12:34] | So they can’t vote him in until Thursday? | 那在周四前他当不上CEO咯 |
[12:36] | Thursday. | 没错 周四 |
[12:38] | Okay. | 很好 |
[12:39] | Well, prepare the due diligence | 准备好尽职调查 |
[12:41] | for me to take to Stensland, | 我要交给斯坦斯兰 |
[12:42] | but I don’t want anything ready to sign. | 但不要准备签署任何文件 |
[12:44] | – Where are you going? – Out. | -你要去哪 -出去 |
[12:45] | I have until Thursday to find a new CEO. | 周四之前我要找到一位CEO |
[12:48] | – Huh. – What? | -是吗 -怎么 |
[12:49] | Oh, nothing. Uh, you know, just six hours, | 没什么 只是我花了六个小时 |
[12:52] | 1,500 pages, and I, uh, | 看了1500页 然后… |
[12:55] | I found your mistake. | 找到了你犯的一个错误 |
[12:56] | Yeah, you found the one mistake I made | 你找到的这个错误 |
[12:59] | while drafting those bylaws a dozen years ago | 是我十多年前起草这份章程时犯的 |
[13:02] | when I was two years younger than you. | 我那会儿还比你小两岁 |
[13:04] | A mistake, by the way, | 也正是这个错误 |
[13:05] | that’s gonna help me get rid of Stensland. | 能让我摆脱斯坦斯兰 |
[13:07] | Mistake. | 错误就是错误 |
[13:27] | Excuse me, Mr. Specter? | 打扰一下 斯佩克特先生 |
[13:28] | I was wondering if you might need a hand sometime | 我想问问 您手上有没有杂活 |
[13:30] | with one of your matters. | 需要我帮忙的 |
[13:32] | Uh, any one. | 随便什么活 |
[13:33] | Well, Allen– | 亚伦是吧 |
[13:33] | It’s Aaron. | 我叫艾伦 |
[13:35] | I think that says it all, don’t you? | 我想我已经回答你了吧 |
[13:39] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[13:41] | Uh, I’m looking for a restaurant. | 我在找餐馆 |
[13:43] | Where did you go for your rookie dinner? | 你是在哪儿办的菜鸟晚宴 |
[13:44] | I came into the league a sophomore. | 我大学二年级就进公司了 |
[13:46] | You better not be prioritizing that | 你最好别为这个 |
[13:46] | over McKernon Motors. | 耽误了麦肯诺汽车公司的案子 |
[13:48] | I still need something to stall Stensland. | 我还需要点事由来稳住斯坦斯兰 |
[13:50] | It’s right here. | 全在里面了 |
[13:53] | What are you so irritated about? | 你在烦什么呢 |
[13:54] | I spent a day with a top headhunter I know | 我和一个顶级猎头想了一整天 |
[13:57] | who couldn’t produce one legitimate CEO candidate by Thursday. | 也没找到个周四就能上任的CEO |
[14:00] | What about that Dominic Barone guy | 多米尼克·巴伦怎么样 |
[14:02] | who runs production? | 负责生产的那人 |
[14:03] | You said he was responsible for the engines, | 你说过引擎就是他的杰作 |
[14:05] | and he clearly cares about the workers. | 而且他看起来很为员工着想 |
[14:06] | No, he’s not the guy. | 不 他不行 |
[14:08] | Oh, you’re scared you can’t convince him | 你是怕你说服不了他 |
[14:09] | because he hates you. I get it. | 因为他讨厌你 我懂了 |
[14:11] | Nice try. | 激将对我没用 |
[14:12] | You know you can’t host your dinner there. | 你定那家餐馆可不行 |
[14:14] | That’s a Wachtell, Lipton, Klein restaurant. | 档次太高 |
[14:16] | Okay. Fine. | 好吧 |
[14:18] | What about this place? | 那这家怎么样 |
[14:20] | Yeah, that’d be great if it was 2004. | 2004年的时候还不错 |
[14:22] | Oh, my God. | 老天 |
[14:24] | Why does any of this matter? God. | 吃个饭有那么要紧吗 |
[14:28] | You see that guy over there by the fax? | 你看到传真机旁的那家伙吗 |
[14:31] | Take a good look. | 睁大眼睛看 |
[14:35] | He’s never gonna make partner. | 他永远都成不了这里的合伙人 |
[14:37] | Okay. Let me guess. | 好吧 让我猜一下 |
[14:38] | Because he threw a lousy rookie dinner? | 因为他菜鸟晚宴办得太糟吗 |
[14:41] | No, because he doesn’t get it. | 不 因为他根本不懂 |
[14:43] | Get what? | 不懂什么 |
[14:44] | He doesn’t get that doing good work | 他不懂把手头的任务做好 |
[14:45] | isn’t the whole job. | 并非工作的全部 |
[14:48] | Part of getting it | 聪明人明白 |
[14:49] | is that things like the dinner actually matter, | 其实这种晚宴至关重要 |
[14:51] | even when you don’t think they do. | 即使你觉得这毫无意义 |
[14:53] | Look, you were giving me shit this morning | 听着 你今天早上对我很不爽 |
[14:54] | because I come and go when I want to. | 认为我想来就来 想走就走 |
[14:55] | You know why I can do that? | 知道为什么我能这样吗 |
[14:57] | Because when I got here, I dominated. | 因为我刚来的时候 我抢着做事 |
[15:00] | They thought I worked 100 hours a day. | 他们感觉我一天工作100个小时 |
[15:02] | Now, no matter what time I get in, | 所以现在 无论我什么时候踏进公司 |
[15:04] | nobody questions my ability to get the job done. | 没有人会质疑我的能力 |
[15:07] | Get it through your head. | 你好好想想吧 |
[15:09] | First impressions last. | 第一印象决定一切 |
[15:11] | You start behind the eight ball, | 一开始就落在后面 |
[15:13] | you’ll never get in front. | 以后永远别想翻身了 |
[15:26] | – Hey, you busy? – It’s 7:00. | -你忙吗 -现在是7点 |
[15:28] | I’m not here ’cause I like the view. | 我这么早坐在这里难道是看风景吗 |
[15:30] | And don’t misunderstand me. | 别误解我的话 |
[15:31] | When I say “the view,” I’m referring to your face. | 我所说的”风景” 其实是指你的脸 |
[15:33] | That’s funny, because I’m hideous. | 这话真幽默 要知道我很丑 |
[15:35] | – What’s up? – You’re a foodie, right? | -什么事 -你是个美食家吧 |
[15:37] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[15:38] | Because you’re the only person | 因为在我认识的人中 |
[15:39] | I’ve ever seen order a shrimp, red pepper, | 只有你会点对虾和山羊奶酪披萨 |
[15:41] | and goat cheese pizza. | 外加红椒 |
[15:42] | Well, right, but without the pepper, | 没错 但是不放红椒的话 |
[15:44] | what connects the goat cheese and the shrimp? | 山羊奶酪配虾又怎能对味呢 |
[15:46] | I’m a foodie. | 我的确是美食家 |
[15:47] | Okay, so I need your help finding a restaurant | 所以我想让你帮我找一家餐厅 |
[15:49] | for the rookie dinner. | 办菜鸟晚宴 |
[15:50] | Well, that’s unfortunate, | 那就抱歉了 |
[15:51] | but I’m swamped, | 我忙得要死 |
[15:52] | and I don’t have time to teach you about cuisine. | 哪有时间教你美食攻略 |
[15:54] | Well, no, don’t make me remind you | 你难道忘了 |
[15:55] | that you owe me one. | 你欠我个人情吗 |
[15:56] | How’s that? | 什么时候的事 |
[15:57] | You told Louis I was working on Harvey’s case before his. | 你告诉了路易 我得先帮哈维做事 |
[15:59] | Because you told me to. | 因为你让我说的啊 |
[16:00] | Well, now I’m telling you to help me with my dinner. | 我现在让你帮我搞定晚宴 |
[16:03] | Good luck with that. | 祝你好运 |
[16:05] | Not gonna help me with my dinner. | 看来她是不会帮我了 |
[16:08] | Now I’m talking to myself. | 她走了 我在自言自语 |
[16:13] | Yeah, grammy. | 好的 奶奶 |
[16:14] | No, I told you I was coming. | 不 我说了我会来的 |
[16:16] | I’m– I’m on my way, okay? Yeah. | 我在…我在路上了 好吗 |
[16:22] | 15 minutes. | 15分钟后到 |
[16:25] | Okay. Bye. Hey, what are you– | 好的 再见 你来干… |
[16:29] | Okay, what was that for? | 好吧 我做错什么了 |
[16:30] | If you cared about me, | 如果你在乎我的话 |
[16:31] | you would have told me what Trevor was up to | 你早就该告诉我特雷弗这么长时间 |
[16:33] | a long time ago. | 都在干那勾当 |
[16:34] | I was trying to protect you. | 我是想要保护你 |
[16:35] | How is hiding the fact | 我男友在贩毒 |
[16:37] | that my boyfriend is selling weed protecting me? | 我却被蒙在鼓里 这叫保护我吗 |
[16:39] | You want to know the truth? | 你想知道真相吗 |
[16:41] | Your boyfriend also happens to be my best friend, all right? | 你男友也是我最好的朋友 |
[16:44] | I didn’t feel like ratting him out. | 我不想出卖他 |
[16:45] | If you were really his friend, | 如果你真是他朋友 |
[16:46] | you wouldn’t just stand by and let him throw his life away. | 你不会眼睁睁地让他糟蹋自己的生活 |
[16:48] | Let him? Let– | 是我让他… |
[16:50] | I’ve never let Trevor do anything. | 我从来左右不了特雷弗的想法 |
[16:51] | Have you met him? | 你刚认识他吗 |
[16:52] | Trevor listens to you, | 特雷弗会听你的话 |
[16:54] | and he needs you right now. | 他现在正需要你 |
[16:55] | He is throwing his life away, | 他在糟蹋自己的生活 |
[16:58] | and you ditched us. | 而你却抛弃了他 |
[17:01] | Both. | 和我 |
[17:04] | Like we didn’t mean anything to you. | 好像我们对你来说只是路人甲 |
[17:11] | I’m…I’m late. | 我…我要迟到了 |
[17:34] | Louis. What are you doing here? | 路易 你来这干嘛 |
[17:37] | Hi. Uh, Stensland called. | 斯坦斯兰打电话让我来的 |
[17:39] | And apparently the diligence wasn’t proceeding apace. | 很显然 尽职调查的进展不够迅速 |
[17:42] | He called you? | 他打电话让你来的吗 |
[17:43] | Yeah, he called me, I called him, what’s the difference? | 是啊 他打给我 我打给他 有什么区别 |
[17:45] | The paperwork was taking too long, | 文件起草的时间拖得太长 |
[17:46] | and I got it done. | 我搞定了 |
[17:47] | I suggest you stay the hell away from my client. | 我建议你离我客户越远越好 |
[17:50] | Harvey. Glad you could make it. | 哈维 很高兴你来了 |
[17:51] | We were about to sign the papers. | 我们正好要签文件 |
[17:52] | I got word back at the office. | 我在办公室听说了 |
[17:54] | I just came to see how Louis | 特地过来看看路易 |
[17:55] | was getting around the bylaws. | 怎么解决公司章程的问题 |
[17:58] | I…don’t know. | 我…不知道 |
[18:02] | I’m at somewhat of a loss. | 我也糊涂了 |
[18:03] | Robert, I’m sorry. | 罗伯特 我很抱歉 |
[18:04] | This is what was holding up your due diligence. | 这就是尽职调查拖延的原因 |
[18:06] | Technically, you’re still interim CEO until the board | 严格来说 在周四董事会投票正式任命你之前 |
[18:09] | votes you in on Thursday. | 你还只是临时CEO |
[18:10] | If protocol isn’t followed, | 如果你违反章程的话 |
[18:11] | it leaves you with huge litigation exposure. | 会给别人对你提起诉讼留下把柄 |
[18:13] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:14] | Well, I imagine we should hold off, then. | 那我们还是再等一等吧 |
[18:18] | Please don’t blame Louis. It’s my fault. | 别怪路易 这都是我的错 |
[18:20] | We usually have senior partners oversee transactions like this | 通常资深合伙人都会监督这类问题 |
[18:22] | because junior partners, they tend to miss things. | 要知道初级合伙人容易忽视细节 |
[18:25] | See you Thursday? | 那周四见了 |
[18:26] | One second. | 稍等片刻 |
[18:27] | Uh, just so you know, | 你该没忘吧 |
[18:28] | you were a junior partner until recently. | 你不久前也只是个初级合伙人 |
[18:31] | There’s a reason I’m not anymore. | 而我晋升是有原因的 |
[18:32] | Okay. Take it easy. | 好的 慢走 |
[18:34] | So what if you took a trip to Russia with another man? | 如果你和别的男人去俄罗斯会怎样 |
[18:37] | I mean, that was before you met grandpa Jimmy, right? | 我记得那是在认识吉米爷爷之前吧 |
[18:39] | He didn’t care it was before I met him. | 他才不管那是不是认识他之前的事 |
[18:42] | Never shut up about it. | 总唠叨个没完 |
[18:43] | So what was this other guy’s name? | 那个男人叫什么名字 |
[18:45] | Gregory. Mind your own business. | 格雷戈里 别管闲事了 |
[18:48] | So, Michael, this has been fun. | 好了 迈克 我们玩得很高兴 |
[18:50] | Now why don’t you stop beating around the bush | 现在你可以别再拐弯抹角了 |
[18:52] | and tell me what’s going on. | 告诉我发生什么事了 |
[18:57] | Trevor. | 特雷弗 |
[18:59] | It’s Trevor. It’s always Trevor. | 是因为特雷弗 总是因为他 |
[19:02] | He’s gotten himself into some really bad… | 他最近陷入了非常糟糕的… |
[19:04] | Stuff, and I think he needs my help to get out of it, | 境况 他需要我帮他渡过难关 |
[19:07] | but I’ve been under so much pressure, | 但是我最近压力很大 |
[19:09] | and I know you’ve always told me to be there for people… | 你也经常告诉我要为朋友两肋插刀 |
[19:11] | No, no, listen to me. | 不 不 听我说 |
[19:13] | – Screw Trevor. – What? | -去他的特雷弗 -什么 |
[19:15] | You’re moving forward, | 你已经向前看了 |
[19:16] | and he’ll do whatever he can to keep you where you are. | 而他会想尽办法 把你拖回原地 |
[19:19] | Yeah, but… | 没错 但是… |
[19:20] | But no buts. | 没有”但是” |
[19:21] | That kid is an anchor. | 那孩子只会托你后腿 |
[19:23] | You need to cut him loose. | 你得和他撇清关系 |
[19:26] | You owe me 50 bucks. | 你欠我50元了 |
[19:40] | What’s going on with Robert Stensland? | 罗伯特·斯坦斯兰那边什么情况 |
[19:43] | What did Louis tell you? | 路易和你说了什么 |
[19:45] | You’re not dealing with Louis. You’re dealing with me. | 你现在面对的不是路易 而是我 |
[19:47] | What are you hiding? | 你隐瞒了什么 |
[19:48] | Nothing. I looked through the bylaws | 没有啊 我只是看了遍公司章程 |
[19:49] | and precluded potential litigation. | 排除了潜在的法律争端 |
[19:52] | You looked at the bylaws for a tactical reason, | 你看公司章程肯定有自己的目的 |
[19:54] | and I want to know what it is. | 我要知道是什么目的 |
[20:01] | I want him out. | 我想让他滚蛋 |
[20:02] | That is not your call. You are an attorney. | 这由不得你 你只是个律师 |
[20:04] | This is the internal business of McKernon Motors. | 而这是麦肯诺汽车公司的内部事务 |
[20:07] | Look, McKernon had a plan, | 听着 我花了十年时间 |
[20:09] | and I didn’t spend a decade shaping it | 来描绘麦肯诺的宏图 |
[20:11] | to let this fool throw it away. | 绝不会让这白痴给毁了 |
[20:12] | McKernon is dead. | 麦肯诺已经名存实亡了 |
[20:13] | So what? Doesn’t mean the plan’s no good. | 那又怎样 并不代表计划不好啊 |
[20:15] | You fail, we’ll get fired. | 如果你失败了 我们就会被炒 |
[20:16] | He moves overseas, | 他要是搬到海外 |
[20:17] | our billables’ll be gone in five years, anyway. | 五年后我们就没钱赚了 |
[20:19] | Better five years than nothing. | 那也比现在就被炒要强啊 |
[20:21] | You know what? That’s Stensland’s attitude, | 知道吗 依照斯坦斯兰的现在态度 |
[20:22] | and it’s a losing one. | 他注定会失败 |
[20:25] | Harvey, I don’t think you have any business | 哈维 我觉得你没义务 |
[20:28] | telling that man how to run his company, | 告诉他该如何管理公司 |
[20:31] | but I know you don’t have any business | 而且你也无权 |
[20:32] | telling me how to run mine. | 干涉我对公司的管理 |
[20:34] | You are a senior partner. | 你是一位资深合伙人 |
[20:35] | You are not a gunslinger anymore. | 而不再是一个枪手了 |
[20:38] | Back off Stensland and close the deal. | 别管斯坦斯兰的事了 达成协议 |
[20:54] | I need you to prepare the draft CEO candidate speech for Thursday. | 我要你起草周四CEO候选人的演讲稿 |
[20:57] | Well, I thought you were supposed to back off. | 我觉得这件事你应该撒手了 |
[20:58] | Yeah, I’m supposed to do a lot of things. | 我应该做的事情多了 |
[21:00] | I’ll call you with the plan on my way back. | 等我回来的路上再打电话告诉你计划 |
[21:02] | From where? | 你要去哪 |
[21:03] | From convincing the man who hates me to do what I say. | 去说服那个讨厌我的人按我的计划行事 |
[21:05] | Oh, right. | 这样啊 |
[21:06] | You mean the guy I suggested you go to in the first place. | 就是我一开始让你去找的那个人吧 |
[21:09] | Do you remember that | 你还记得 |
[21:10] | whole getting it thing I was talking to you about? | 我跟你提过的潜规则吗 |
[21:11] | What, I can’t even gloat? | 什么 幸灾乐祸都不行吗 |
[21:12] | Gloating’s fine. You just have to not suck at it. | 可以 不过你幸灾乐祸的水平太差了 |
[21:15] | Okay. Thank you. So much. | 好吧 谢了 非常感谢 |
[21:19] | That hurt. | 下手好重 |
[21:25] | Hey, Ross. | 罗斯 你来啦 |
[21:27] | You left your search for the rookie dinner on your computer. | 你电脑上关于菜鸟聚餐的搜索页面还没关呢 |
[21:29] | Why don’t you just save time | 不如省点时间 |
[21:30] | and take us to Friday’s? | 带我们去星期五餐厅吧 |
[21:32] | Ooh, ooh, somebody’s mad. | 瞧瞧 某人生气了 |
[21:33] | Devon, looking at my computer is a violation of | 德文 偷看我的电脑上的内容 |
[21:35] | exactly seven hostile workplace environment statutes. | 违反了七条破坏职场氛围的法则 |
[21:39] | What are you gonna do? Sue me? | 你想干什么 起诉我吗 |
[21:41] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不会的 |
[21:42] | I’m just gonna use it as legal cover | 如果我要教训你 |
[21:44] | if I decide to kick your ass. | 我可以把这当作法律保护 |
[21:56] | Dominic. | 多米尼克 |
[21:57] | Harvey, what are you doing here? | 哈维 你怎么来了 |
[21:58] | Our contract’s good for two more years. | 我们的合同还有两年才到期呢 |
[22:00] | I need a word. In private. | 我想跟你单独谈几句 |
[22:03] | Excuse me, Bill. | 失陪了 比尔 |
[22:04] | Make it fast, ’cause this is a place | 有话快说 这里的员工 |
[22:06] | where people actually work for a living. | 都是为了维持生计在工作 |
[22:08] | Well, keep in mind people are watching. | 别忘了有人看着呢 |
[22:09] | Just try to keep your expression neutral. | 所以你的言辞最好中立一点 |
[22:11] | You know, they don’t teach deceptive tactics where I come from. | 我以前可没学过口是心非 |
[22:13] | Then you’re gonna learn under fire. | 到了生死关头 你就学会了 |
[22:15] | Stensland’s shutting you down. | 斯坦斯兰要把这里关掉 |
[22:16] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[22:18] | For money. | 为了钱 |
[22:19] | He’s got a buyer for the land under the factory. | 有人想买工厂这块地 |
[22:22] | Why are you coming to me? | 那你为什么来找我 |
[22:24] | Because the only way to stop him | 因为只有你来做CEO |
[22:25] | is for you to challenge him as CEO. | 才能阻止他卖地 |
[22:27] | What? Are you crazy? | 什么 你疯了吗 |
[22:29] | You’ve got a management title. | 你是管理层的 |
[22:30] | That I choose not to identify with. | 我可不想加入管理层 |
[22:31] | You run the factory. | 你是工厂的负责人 |
[22:32] | Which I never left, ’cause I have no taste for boardroom politics. | 仅此而已 我对高层的政治事务不感兴趣 |
[22:35] | You’ve been here since day one. | 你是这里的元老 |
[22:36] | You know the product inside out. | 对产品了如指掌 |
[22:38] | These workers, they respect you. | 这群工人对你推崇备至 |
[22:40] | Pew, that’s a lot of smoke. | 好大的烟 |
[22:41] | How many people did you go to before me? | 我是你找的第几个备胎 |
[22:43] | – Seven. – Right. | -第七个 -我就知道 |
[22:44] | I never said you were my prom queen. | 我从没说过你是我的第一选择 |
[22:47] | Look, I want to win, okay? | 我想赢 好吗 |
[22:48] | I went to those other people | 我去找那些人 |
[22:49] | because they were better suited to get past the board, | 是因为他们有更强的政治手段 |
[22:51] | not better suited for the job. | 却没有你适合这份工作 |
[22:53] | Those are the facts whether you like it or not. | 不管你是否愿意 这都是事实 |
[22:55] | And why should I trust you? | 我为什么要相信你 |
[22:57] | Because if you don’t, there aren’t any jobs left to negotiate over. | 因为如果你一意孤行 就没有工作可选了 |
[23:00] | You and the factory, you’re finished. | 你和工厂都会完蛋的 |
[23:12] | 发自哈维·斯佩克特 我们快回来了 在会议室等我 | |
[23:16] | What are you working on? | 你在忙什么 |
[23:18] | Um, nothing. Just some stuff for Harvey. Why? | 没什么 就是哈维交代的事情 有事吗 |
[23:20] | Wrap it up. Louis Litt wants to see you. | 快搞定 路易·利特想见你 |
[23:21] | This time he doesn’t want to wait. | 这次他可不想等你 |
[23:25] | 不是路易·利特找你 晚上八点在哥伦布大街等我 别迟到 | |
[23:36] | Furthermore, | 另外 |
[23:36] | I feel that with the proper | 我觉得随着适当的 |
[23:38] | strategic and synergistic alliances moving forward– | 战略性合作联盟的建立 |
[23:42] | I have to actually believe what you’re saying. | 你得让我相信你说的话 |
[23:44] | They’re just platitudes that don’t mean anything. | 这都是些毫无意义的陈词滥调 |
[23:46] | Yes, they do. | 有意义啊 |
[23:47] | Synergistic alliances mean you form relationships | 合作联盟的建立可以削减成本 |
[23:49] | to get the cost down and your product out. | 并把产品推销出去 |
[23:51] | It’s never gonna work. | 没用的 |
[23:52] | Well, it better goddamn work. My ass is on the line. | 必须有用 不然我就吃不了兜着走了 |
[23:54] | What about my ass? | 那我呢 |
[23:55] | If it wasn’t attached to your thick head, | 要不是因为你的木瓜脑袋 |
[23:57] | maybe we wouldn’t be having this problem. | 也许就不会出现这种问题了 |
[23:59] | I’m sorry I’m not as well practiced | 抱歉我并不擅长 |
[24:00] | at corporate double speak as you’d like, | 像你一样妙语连珠 |
[24:03] | but I’ve been busting my ass on this for two hours. | 但这两小时我已经使出九牛二虎之力了 |
[24:06] | So if you’re not happy with my progress, | 如果你对我的进展不满意 |
[24:07] | then why don’t you get the hell out? | 为什么不干脆滚出去 |
[24:12] | He doesn’t leave without getting it. | 他没学会就不准离开 |
[24:19] | Son of a bitch. | 狗娘养的 |
[24:24] | You’re not gonna pick it up? | 你不去捡起来吗 |
[24:26] | Why should I? Never gonna get it. | 为什么要捡 反正都学不会 |
[24:28] | You’re right. | 说得太对了 |
[24:31] | Hey, can I ask you something? | 我能问你点事吗 |
[24:36] | What’s your engine design philosophy? | 你的引擎设计理念是什么 |
[24:40] | Perfectly balanced power and durability. | 让动力和持久性达到完美的平衡 |
[24:43] | Okay. Why don’t you favor power like Bronson does? | 为什么不像布伦森一样偏重于动力呢 |
[24:46] | Because drivers are limited to eight engines a season, | 因为车手一个赛季只能用八个引擎 |
[24:48] | and Bronson’s don’t last. | 布伦森的不够耐用 |
[24:50] | Well, so you would stack your engines | 所以你会拿你的引擎 |
[24:51] | up against Bronson’s, then? | 同布伦森的相比 |
[24:52] | Uh, I have stacked my engines up against Bronson | 我拿我的引擎和布伦森 |
[24:54] | and everyone else’s in the world, | 以及世界所有的引擎比过 |
[24:56] | – and mine win. – Why? | -我的引擎完胜 -为什么 |
[24:58] | Because I make sure | 因为我确保 |
[24:58] | they’re designed better than anyone else’s in the world | 它们从构思到成品 |
[25:01] | from the day that they’re conceived to the day they’re born. | 都是全世界设计得最好的 |
[25:04] | And that’s why people buy them. | 所以人们才会购买 |
[25:05] | Goddamn right. | 太对了 |
[25:07] | And that’s the speech you’re gonna give. | 那这就是你的演讲内容 |
[25:21] | Good lawyer, bad lawyer, baby. | 律师界的无间道 |
[25:23] | Worked like a charm. | 屡试不爽 |
[25:26] | Come on. You know you want it. | 来吧 你都忍不住了 |
[25:28] | – There it is. – Told you. | -这就对了 -跟你说过 |
[25:30] | Someone doesn’t like you, | 有些人不喜欢你 |
[25:31] | you use it against them. | 你就利用这点对付他们 |
[25:32] | Or, in this case, for them. | 或者像这次一样 为他们好 |
[25:33] | I didn’t do this for Dominic. | 我不是为多米尼克好 |
[25:35] | I did it to get rid of Stensland. | 我是为了除掉斯坦斯兰 |
[25:37] | Wow. Have you ever considered writing for Hallmark? | 天哪 你想过去做贺曼的编剧吗 |
[25:40] | – Many times. – Yeah. | -想过很多次 -好吧 |
[25:43] | Congrats. | 恭喜 |
[25:46] | Looking good. | 看起来不错 |
[26:01] | I said don’t be late. | 我说过别迟到 |
[26:03] | Late? I’m not late. | 迟到 我没迟到啊 |
[26:04] | When you host your dinner here, | 要想在这里请客吃饭 |
[26:06] | not being late means getting here a half hour early. | 别迟到的意思就是提前半个小时到 |
[26:09] | Aha. So what made you change your mind? | 原来如此 你怎么改变主意了 |
[26:11] | The food items are samples to help you select your menu, | 这些食品是供你选择菜品的样品 |
[26:15] | so since I could never really afford to eat here myself… | 所以 既然我一个人吃不起这种地方… |
[26:22] | Okay, start there. | 好了 从那个开始 |
[26:23] | – Try that? – Yes. | -尝尝这个吗 -是的 |
[26:25] | – It looks kind of funny. – So does an egg roll. | -看起来有点怪 -蛋卷也很怪啊 |
[26:27] | I don’t accept that premise. | 我可没法把它当成蛋卷 |
[26:29] | You want my help or not? | 你还想不想让我帮忙 |
[26:37] | Ugh. What is that? | 这是什么啊 |
[26:39] | Squid. | 鱿鱼 |
[26:40] | I– I think it’s still moving. | 我觉得它还在动呢 |
[26:44] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 这才是食物呢 |
[26:49] | I don’t get it. | 真弄不明白 |
[26:50] | How do you have no appreciation for fine food? | 你怎么就不喜欢精致的食物呢 |
[26:53] | Mm. We didn’t have a lot of money growing up. I don’t know. | 我们小时候家里不宽裕 我也说不清 |
[26:56] | I guess I’m just comfortable with what I’m comfortable with. | 我想我就是喜欢我习惯了的东西吧 |
[26:59] | That is the exact opposite of me. | 这跟我正相反 |
[27:01] | I’ve– I’ve always loved new experiences. | 我一直都喜欢新鲜的体验 |
[27:04] | And your parents? | 你家境如何 |
[27:05] | They’re loaded. | 非常富裕 |
[27:06] | Mm. So then what do you need a free meal for? | 那干嘛还要我请你 |
[27:10] | I want to live on what I make. | 我想靠我挣的钱生活 |
[27:14] | – What? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[27:16] | I was just thinking about Dominic for a second. | 刚刚突然想到了多米尼克 |
[27:18] | And then I realized this is the first time in weeks | 然后我意识到这是几周以来 |
[27:21] | that I haven’t been thinking about work. | 我第一次没在为工作操心 |
[27:23] | That’s what new experiences do for you. | 这就是新体验带来的好处 |
[27:25] | Being a foodie doesn’t mean only liking fancy food. | 做个美食家不单纯是喜欢精致的食品 |
[27:29] | Means having the courage to try it. | 而是有尝试的勇气 |
[27:31] | And then you get to serve what you like. | 之后就可以选你喜欢的吃了 |
[27:32] | Except strawberries, peanuts, gluten, and chicken. | 除了草莓 花生 谷蛋白和鸡肉 |
[27:36] | Okay, why not those things? | 为什么不能选那些东西 |
[27:37] | Because Louis is an asshole. | 因为路易犯浑了 |
[27:38] | If you can’t serve things just ’cause Louis is an asshole, | 如果你因为路易犯浑就不上这些食物 |
[27:41] | you’re not gonna have that many choices. | 你可没多少可选的了 |
[27:43] | Good point. | 那倒是 |
[27:51] | So what really made you change your mind? | 你到底为什么改主意 |
[27:55] | Pity. | 同情你了 |
[27:58] | I’ll take it. | 那我领情了 |
[28:10] | Driver, taketh me to Williamsburg. | 司机 送我去威廉斯堡 |
[28:16] | It’s Jenny. | 是珍妮 |
[28:17] | Trevor told me you talked to him, | 特雷弗告诉我你跟他谈了 |
[28:18] | and he’s gonna stop. | 他打算洗手不干了 |
[28:20] | Thanks, Mike. | 谢谢你了 迈克 |
[28:21] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[28:23] | Change of destination. | 不去威廉斯堡了 |
[28:27] | Trevor. | 特雷弗 |
[28:28] | What are you doing here? | 你来干嘛 |
[28:32] | Can we talk for a minute? | 我们能聊聊吗 |
[28:34] | Yeah. | 行啊 |
[28:40] | I know you lied to Jenny about us talking. | 我知道你跟珍妮撒谎说我们谈过了 |
[28:43] | You never should have told her i was dealing in the first place. | 你根本就不该告诉她我在贩毒 |
[28:46] | I never should have had to hide it in the first place. | 我根本就不该替你隐瞒 |
[28:49] | Look, Trevor, you don’t need to be dealing for a living, man. | 听着 特雷弗 你不用靠贩毒为生 |
[28:54] | You could make something of yourself. | 你可以有所作为的 |
[28:55] | Is that what you came here to tell me? | 你过来就为了跟我说这个吗 |
[28:56] | You’ve got real software clients, man. | 你有真正的软件客户啊 |
[28:58] | Stick to them. | 留住他们 |
[28:59] | Jeez. You believe that crap? | 天啊 你还当真了 |
[29:02] | I don’t have any software clients. | 我没有什么软件客户 |
[29:04] | Jesus. You’re as naive as Jenny. | 老天 你跟珍妮一样天真 |
[29:06] | Look… | 听我说 |
[29:08] | if you need some kind of transition money or something– | 你要是需要周转资金什么的 |
[29:10] | What? How? | 什么 你哪来的钱 |
[29:12] | Does it matter? | 有关系吗 |
[29:14] | Look, what matters is that you don’t help me out, okay? | 有关系 不用你来帮我 |
[29:18] | I help you out. | 是我来帮你 |
[29:18] | And I’m not interested in transitioning into anything. | 而且我也不想周转成别的什么 |
[29:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[29:24] | But the least you could do is be honest with Jenny. | 但至少你该跟珍妮说实话 |
[29:26] | That’s what this is all about. | 这才是问题的关键吧 |
[29:27] | – Yeah. – You always liked her. | -没错 -你一直喜欢她 |
[29:29] | I think she deserves to know the truth. | 我觉得她应该知道真相 |
[29:32] | You always thought you were better than me. | 你总觉得自己比我强 |
[29:35] | Maybe that’s because I am. | 或许我就是比你强 |
[29:48] | Come on now. All right? | 别闹了 |
[30:00] | We’re done. | 一刀两断吧 |
[30:03] | Don’t let the door hit you– | 别撞门上 |
[30:27] | Call Dominic? | 给多米尼克打电话了吗 |
[30:28] | He’s waiting for us outside. | 他在门外等着我们 |
[30:30] | He’s got the speech down? | 他准备好演讲了吗 |
[30:31] | Yeah, he’s got it down. | 准备好了 |
[30:32] | Better. I’m taking a big risk on him. | 最好如此 我把宝押在他身上了 |
[30:35] | You’re taking a risk on him? | 你把宝押在他身上了 |
[30:38] | Look at him. | 你看看他 |
[30:39] | He’s scared out of his mind. | 他都吓得魂不附体了 |
[30:40] | He’s leaving his comfort zone | 就因为是听了你的劝 |
[30:41] | – because you convinced him to. – So? | -他要做自己不擅长的事 -那又如何 |
[30:44] | So maybe some words of encouragement. | 不如说两句鼓励他的话 |
[30:47] | The best way to help Dominic | 帮多米尼克最好的办法 |
[30:48] | is not to let him second guess himself. | 是不让他对自己有疑虑 |
[30:50] | The most important asset an attorney has | 一个律师最宝贵的资本 |
[30:52] | is his ability to always be self-assured. | 是一直保持自信的能力 |
[30:56] | Okay. Here’s what’s gonna happen. | 好了 程序是这样的 |
[30:58] | It’s standard for me to prep the board on any voting procedure. | 一般会由我来为董事会的投票程序做准备 |
[31:01] | When do I speak? | 我什么时候发言 |
[31:03] | When I tell you to. Let’s go. | 我让你讲的时候 我们走吧 |
[31:09] | I suggested to Stensland you be there | 我向斯坦斯兰建议让你过来 |
[31:11] | to convince the board the production won’t be hurt | 向董事会保证生产不会受到 |
[31:13] | by an overseas move. | 向海外搬迁的影响 |
[31:14] | It helps your credibility that he brought you here, | 他带你过来 有助于提升你的公信力 |
[31:16] | and it’ll hurt his when you challenge him for CEO. | 但你要跟他争CEO一职时 他就不好看了 |
[31:24] | Look, it’s natural to be nervous, okay? | 紧张也是人之常情 |
[31:25] | Just remember, you know your stuff. | 只要记住 你懂技术 |
[31:27] | The board’s never loved Stensland, | 董事会一直不喜欢斯坦斯兰 |
[31:29] | and I’m here to back you up. | 而且我会给你撑腰 |
[31:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:40] | Robert. | 罗伯特 |
[31:42] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[31:45] | You know, I have to admit, i almost didn’t see it coming. | 要知道 我得承认我差点没料到你这一招 |
[31:47] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[31:48] | It was the delay in the due diligence. | 尽职调查的延迟一事 |
[31:50] | It just didn’t smell right. | 就是觉得不对劲 |
[31:51] | So the only thing it could be | 唯一可能的解释 |
[31:52] | was that you were going after my CEO appointment. | 就是你不想让我当CEO |
[31:56] | So since I’m still within my rights to move a board meeting, | 而我还有权利重新安排董事会 |
[31:58] | I did. | 我就调时间了 |
[32:00] | I was voted in today at noon. | 我今天中午当选了 |
[32:02] | And tomorrow the board will ratify the sale of the factory. | 明天董事会将批准工厂的出售 |
[32:05] | And now I’m firing your firm. | 现在我要解雇你们公司 |
[32:09] | And I’m firing you. | 还要解雇你 |
[32:13] | Try the croissant, gentlemen. | 尝尝羊角面包吧 先生们 |
[32:14] | Marmalade’s fantastic. | 橙子酱好吃极了 |
[32:27] | What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么做 |
[32:28] | You’re gonna go through those bylaws again, | 你要去再翻一遍章程 |
[32:30] | and see if there isn’t another way we can stop this sale. | 看看有没有别的办法阻止出售 |
[32:32] | I’m talking about Dominic. He just lost his job. | 我是说拿多米尼克怎么办 他刚刚丢了工作 |
[32:34] | He’s a grown man. He made a decision. | 他是个成人了 是他自己做的决定 |
[32:37] | Because you convinced him to. | 还不是你说服他做的 |
[32:38] | Based on your idea, | 主意是你出的 |
[32:39] | which I recall you pushed on me at the time. | 我记得你当时还极力推荐来着 |
[32:41] | Because I thought it would work at the time. | 因为当时我以为能奏效呢 |
[32:43] | Well, it didn’t. What do you want me to do about it? | 结果没奏效 那你要我怎么办 |
[32:45] | Help him. | 帮他啊 |
[32:46] | He’s not dying. He lost his job. | 他又不是要死了 就是丢了饭碗 |
[32:48] | He has to look for another one. | 他再找一个就得了 |
[32:49] | Which, if he hadn’t chosen to fight for | 要是他一开始就选择 |
[32:51] | his company in the first place, | 不为他的公司抗争 |
[32:52] | would have happened anyway. | 也得另谋出路 |
[32:53] | Now, show me that you get it, | 用行动告诉我你开窍了 |
[32:54] | go back through those bylaws again, | 再去翻一遍章程 |
[32:56] | and see if you missed anything. Okay? | 看看你有没有漏掉什么 |
[33:01] | So this is what happens when you promote the wrong guy | 提升错的人做资深合伙人 |
[33:03] | to senior partner. | 就是这种下场 |
[33:04] | If you hadn’t gone to Stensland behind my back, | 你要是没有背着我去找斯坦斯兰 |
[33:06] | – this wouldn’t have happened. – You don’t know that. | -事情就不会这样 -这可难说 |
[33:07] | And I’m a member of this firm just as much of you. | 我在公司和你有着相同的资历 |
[33:10] | Oh, I think we both agree that you’re a member. | 我觉得你只是个职员而已 |
[33:11] | For your information, I didn’t even– | 跟你说 我都没… |
[33:13] | Louis. Harvey, eye on the ball. | 路易 哈维 先处理问题 |
[33:16] | The issue here is you tried to torpedo a client– | 现在的问题是你试图背后捅客户一刀 |
[33:18] | The client is McKernon Motors, not Stensland. | 客户是麦肯诺汽车公司 而不是斯坦斯兰 |
[33:21] | You didn’t let me finish. | 我还没说完 |
[33:22] | Without my consent. | 而且没经我同意 |
[33:25] | That trumps the “who’s the client” part. | 这比”谁是客户”的问题严重 |
[33:27] | Louis, go to Stensland, repair the relationship. | 路易 去找斯坦斯兰 挽回败局 |
[33:30] | Say what you have to. Call it a misunderstanding. | 多说好话 就说这是场误会 |
[33:33] | Promise Harvey is no longer involved. | 保证哈维不会再插手了 |
[33:37] | Consider it done. | 没问题 |
[33:42] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[33:44] | Louis didn’t go to Stensland behind my back. | 路易没有背着我找斯坦斯兰 |
[33:45] | You send him there to hedge your bets. | 你是派他挽回损失的 |
[33:50] | Either Stensland’s out and we double our billings, | 要么是斯坦斯兰退出 我们的收入翻倍 |
[33:53] | or you have plausible deniability, | 要么你给出合理的解释 |
[33:55] | and he stays with the firm. | 他才能继续雇用我们事务所 |
[33:57] | Am I smart enough to do that? | 我有那么聪明吗 |
[34:01] | If I win, I look great. | 要是我赢 我有面子 |
[34:03] | If Louis wins, he looks great. | 要是路易赢 他有面子 |
[34:05] | Either way… You look great. | 不管谁赢 你都有面子 |
[34:08] | You mean the firm looks great. | 你是说事务所有面子吧 |
[34:11] | Harvey, what I’ve been trying to get into your head | 哈维 我要灌输给你的思想是 |
[34:13] | is that you bought in. | 你已经入伙了 |
[34:15] | You are the firm. | 你就代表事务所 |
[34:20] | That’s it. | 没错 |
[34:24] | Mike, follow me. | 迈克 跟我来 |
[34:25] | I need you to go talk to Dominic. | 我要你去和多米尼克谈谈 |
[34:27] | What? Why? Stensland’s already CEO. | 什么 为什么 斯坦斯兰已经当上CEO了 |
[34:30] | That won’t matter if we just buy the damn company. | 如果我们买下那破公司 那就不成问题了 |
[34:32] | What? | 什么 |
[34:37] | Why are you still working? | 为什么你还在工作 |
[34:41] | It’s one of my creations. | 这是我的心血之一 |
[34:43] | I’m not leaving it unfinished. | 我不会半途而废的 |
[34:46] | What the hell do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[34:48] | I’d be happy to tell you if you put that wrench down. | 如果你把那个扳手放下 我很乐意说 |
[34:50] | Yeah, you’re quick with the jokes. | 你真会开玩笑 |
[34:51] | I’m the guy who just got fired. | 我是个刚刚被开除的人 |
[34:54] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 抱歉 |
[34:58] | What would you say if I told you | 如果我们可以让你重拾工作 |
[34:59] | we could get your job back and stick it to Stensland. | 还能狠狠教训斯坦斯兰 你有何想法 |
[35:01] | I’m done with Harvey and his plans, yeah? | 我不想再跟哈维掺和了 明白吗 |
[35:03] | You were there. We got fired too. | 你当时在场 我们也被解雇了 |
[35:05] | You and Harvey still have jobs? | 那你和哈维还有工作吗 |
[35:07] | He doesn’t care about anybody but himself, | 除了他自己 他谁也不在乎 |
[35:10] | including you, Mike. | 包括你 迈克 |
[35:11] | Yeah. You’re probably right. | 是的 你也许是对的 |
[35:16] | But he did stick his neck out to keep your company here, | 但是他的确冒着风险想保住你的公司 |
[35:19] | and he does have an idea that requires your help, | 他也确实有个想法需要你的帮助 |
[35:22] | so you can stay here and call him an asshole, | 所以你要么留在这里继续骂他 |
[35:25] | or you can come with me and we can help him. | 要么和我来一起 助他一臂之力 |
[35:31] | Give me my goddamn shirt. | 把我该死的衬衣给我 |
[35:48] | You know, it goes from 0 to 60– | 你知道吗 它从0加速到60迈 |
[35:50] | in the blink of an eye. | 只需眨眼之间 |
[35:54] | Did you bring me down here to tell me I can drive this? | 你叫我来就是告诉我 我能开这辆车吗 |
[35:57] | Better. | 还有好消息 |
[35:58] | For $250 million, you can own it. | 只需两亿五千美金 你就可以买下来 |
[36:02] | McKernon Motors is for sale? | 麦肯诺汽车公司在打折吗 |
[36:04] | If we act fast. | 只要我们出手够快 |
[36:05] | I’ll need to see the financials. | 我要查看一下财政报告 |
[36:07] | You put together a letter of intent, | 你整合一份意向书 |
[36:08] | they’ll get you the financials. | 他们就会给你财政报告了 |
[36:09] | You know, their real asset is engine quality. | 他们公司真正的价值是引擎质量 |
[36:12] | I don’t want to just buy the name. | 我不想只买个牌子 |
[36:14] | Speak of the devil. | 说曹操 曹操到 |
[36:16] | Laurence, I’d like you to meet the man responsible | 劳伦斯 我想为你介绍一下麦肯诺汽车公司 |
[36:18] | for every McKernon Motors engine ever built. | 历代引擎的设计者 |
[36:20] | Dominic Barone. Very nice to meet you. | 多米尼克·巴伦 很荣幸 |
[36:22] | Good to meet you. | 我也是 |
[36:22] | I’d like to show you something if you have a minute. | 如果你有空 我想带你看样东西 |
[36:24] | Absolutely. | 当然可以 |
[36:27] | So how do we get an offer to the board | 在明天前董事会投票批准合同之前 |
[36:29] | before they vote to ratify the deal tomorrow? | 我们该怎样对他们报价 |
[36:32] | You’re gonna go through those bylaws, | 你再去仔细看一遍章程 |
[36:33] | and you’re gonna figure something out. | 想出点办法来 |
[36:36] | I don’t have to look through them to figure it out, | 我不用看一遍才能想到办法 |
[36:37] | because I just did. | 因为我看过了 |
[36:38] | Well, what took you so long? | 怎么那么久 |
[36:40] | You trying to look like me? | 你在模仿我吗 |
[36:47] | Each of you have 24 hours | 各位有24小时 |
[36:49] | to review the documents in front of you, | 来审阅你们面前的文件 |
[36:50] | so at this time… | 所以此时此刻 |
[36:52] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 抱歉 打扰一下 |
[36:54] | What is he doing here? | 他在这里干什么 |
[36:55] | I’m sorry. I’m gonna take care of this. | 抱歉 我来处理 |
[36:57] | No, no, I will. | 不 不 我来 |
[36:58] | You gentlemen have no right to attend this meeting. | 你们各位无权出席本次会议 |
[37:01] | Actually, we do. | 事实上 我们有权出席 |
[37:02] | The bylaw states that any original employee | 章程明规定 任何初始雇员 |
[37:05] | has the right to petition the board any time they meet. | 都有权随时向董事会提出申请 |
[37:07] | Dominic Barone has assigned that right to me. | 多米尼克·巴伦已授权于我 |
[37:10] | He was fired. | 他已经被解雇了 |
[37:12] | He no longer has that right. | 他没有那样的权利 |
[37:13] | Per section 17-5, point “C,” | 第17章5节C款规定 |
[37:15] | Dominic wasn’t given three days’ notice, | 多米尼克未在解雇前三天收到通知 |
[37:17] | so technically he wasn’t fired. | 严格来说他还没被解雇 |
[37:20] | Which is why I do have the right to urge the board | 所以我有权敦促董事会 |
[37:22] | to accept the offer for the purchase of McKernon Motors. | 接受对麦肯诺汽车公司的报价 |
[37:26] | Now, I can tell you that this offer | 我可以告诉各位 本次收购 |
[37:28] | will keep manufacturing here and save jobs | 将会保留工厂生产和工作机会 |
[37:30] | while retaining the flagship engine that put this company on the map, | 同时保留将公司推向世界的旗舰引擎 |
[37:33] | but I don’t have to, | 但我无需如此 |
[37:34] | because it happens to be for way more goddamn money | 因为碰巧有个机会能让在座各位 |
[37:37] | than the one in front of you right now. | 获得更多的利润 |
[37:41] | Hey, Bob. How are ya? | 鲍勃 你好吗 |
[37:46] | It’s funny how you held out on me | 那个适当通知的例外情况 |
[37:47] | on that proper notice exception. | 你居然对我有所隐瞒 |
[37:49] | I didn’t hold out. | 我没隐瞒 |
[37:50] | I made that up on the spot. | 我当场编的 |
[37:51] | Really? On the spot? | 真的 当场吗 |
[37:53] | Remember that getting it stuff– | 记住要学习 |
[37:54] | I know, right? I’m getting it. | 我懂 我在学 |
[37:56] | Well, I was gonna say that, but now you ruined it. | 我正准备说 但现在被你吐槽了 |
[37:59] | That’s one thing you definitely get. | 那是你唯一学到的 |
[38:02] | How to ruin it. | 怎么吐槽 |
[38:04] | How to ruin it? | 怎么吐槽 |
[38:05] | I heard that. | 我听见了 |
[38:20] | I have to admit, you don’t suck. | 我得承认 你没那么糟糕 |
[38:23] | I wish I could say the same for you. | 我希望也能对你做出同样的评价 |
[38:28] | Time to pay the Piper. Just so you know, | 该付钱了 告诉你一声 |
[38:30] | I took the liberty of ordering some really expensive wines. | 我过了一把随便点好酒的瘾 |
[38:34] | Hope that’s okay. | 希望你不介意 |
[38:47] | Sorry, sir, but the check’s been paid for in full | 抱歉 先生 账单已由哈维·斯佩克特 |
[38:49] | by a Harvey Specter. | 全部付清 |
[38:55] | There, uh, might have been some gluten in the ravioli. | 馄饨里貌似有点谷蛋白 |
[39:05] | I hear McKernon Motors is getting a new owner. | 我听说麦肯诺汽车公司有新总裁了 |
[39:07] | We’re not only handling the sale, | 我们不仅要负责销售 |
[39:09] | but with the expansion plan they’re putting in place, | 还要负责他们正在准备的扩展计划 |
[39:11] | our billables should double. | 我们的佣金可以翻倍了 |
[39:13] | Nicely done. | 做得好 |
[39:14] | I did it for the firm. | 为公司效劳 |
[39:44] | What are you doing here? | 你过来干什么 |
[39:49] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[39:50] | I should never have kept it from you | 我不该对你有所保留 |
[39:52] | that Trevor was dealing all that time. | 特雷弗一直都在贩毒 |
[39:56] | Well, I mean, it’s, uh… | 我说 那个… |
[40:00] | It’s all in the past, right? | 都过去了 对吗 |
[40:04] | No. | 没有 |
[40:07] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[40:11] | He’s lying to you. | 他骗了你 |
[40:16] | He’s still dealing. | 他还在贩毒 |
[40:18] | And I’m done with him. | 我和他一刀两断了 |
[40:28] | Son of a bitch. | 混蛋 |
[40:33] | Well, thank you, uh, for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉了我 |
[40:35] | No, don’t. Stop. | 别 别这样 |
[40:39] | We’re even. | 我们扯平了 |
[40:41] | And that is the last time I am ever ratting on anyone. | 这也是我最后一次告发别人 |
[40:46] | So if you fall for it again… | 如果你再上当 |
[40:50] | It’s on you. | 只能怪你自己了 |
[40:53] | Are you angry with me? | 你生我的气了吗 |
[40:58] | You told me he would listen to me. | 你说他会听我的 |
[40:59] | – I thought he would. – Well, he didn’t. | -我以为他会 -他不会 |
[41:02] | I… | 我… |
[41:03] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:06] | I’m s– I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:15] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[41:17] | I can’t. | 不能这样 |
[41:19] | What? | 什么 |
[41:19] | No, I– I fought with him. | 不 我和他吵了一架 |
[41:23] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[41:25] | This is too much. | 这样太过了 |