时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:10] | Harvey, I don’t need a perp walk | 哈维 我可不想引起游行 |
[00:12] | or a front page headline. | 或是上头版 |
[00:13] | I just want the person responsible. | 我只要有人对此事负责 |
[00:14] | Then hand me the deal we just negotiated | 那就同意我们协商过的条件 |
[00:16] | and justice will be served. | 你也可以秉公执法了 |
[00:19] | You know what, if this were anyone else but you, | 你知道么 除了你以外任何一个人 |
[00:22] | I wouldn’t even be giving the courtesy of this meeting. | 我都不会在这儿跟他礼貌地会面 |
[00:24] | Becky, we’re both benefiting from this. | 贝琪 这对我们都有好处 |
[00:27] | You’ve got nothing on my client. | 你无法追究我的当事人 |
[00:29] | And I’m gonna help you get the person responsible. | 我帮你抓到相关责任人 |
[00:31] | So why don’t we just go do that? | 我们何不这么做呢 |
[00:34] | You better make sure Miss Stone signs this. | 你最好保证斯通小姐会签下这个 |
[00:36] | Otherwise, we don’t have a deal. | 否则 这笔交易就不算数了 |
[00:37] | How long have we known each other? | 我们认识多久了 |
[00:38] | Since you were in the D.A.’s office. | 从你进地检办公室起 |
[00:40] | Then you know we’ll have a deal. | 那你该很清楚 交易必定达成 |
[00:46] | Talk to you. | 再联系 |
[00:55] | How’d it go with the department of justice? | 司法部那边怎么样了 |
[00:57] | Follow me, you’ll find out. | 跟我来 你会知道的 |
[00:58] | I get to sit in? | 我可以进去听了 |
[00:59] | With your head down and your mouth shut. | 只要你低着头 把嘴闭紧 |
[01:01] | This isn’t a usual– | 这可不是通常的… |
[01:02] | – What are you doing? – Quick. | -你做什么呢 -快 |
[01:03] | Act like you’re telling me something important. | 假装你在跟我说重要的事 |
[01:04] | I am telling you something important. | 我本来就在说重要的事 |
[01:06] | And then after the injunction, | 指令发布之后 |
[01:08] | You know, both parties decided to reassess– | 双方都同意重新评估… |
[01:11] | My god. | 我的天 |
[01:12] | That woman with Rachel, | 跟瑞秋一起的那个女人 |
[01:13] | I took the LSATs for her a couple years ago. | 我几年前替她考过法学院入学考试 |
[01:14] | If she saw me, she could blow my cover. | 她要是看见我 肯定会揭穿我 |
[01:16] | Oh, really? And how would that go? | 真的吗 那会是何场景啊 |
[01:18] | “Excuse me, when I was cheating for my LSATs, | “打扰了 我入学考试作弊那次 |
[01:20] | that was the guy who took the test for me”? | 是这个人帮我代考的” |
[01:22] | Come on. | 拜托 |
[01:23] | It could go down like that. | 很可能会是这样的 |
[01:24] | You don’t know. People say things. | 你不明白 人们就好交头接耳 |
[01:26] | Miss stone, correct me if any of this is wrong, | 斯通小姐 如果这其中有错 请纠正我 |
[01:28] | but you and I both know it’s not. | 但你我都清楚 这是属实的 |
[01:29] | Please address me and not my client, | 请与我交涉 而非我的当事人 |
[01:31] | Mr. Specter. | 斯佩克特先生 |
[01:31] | You mean your client who purchased $10 million | 你那买了一千万美元 |
[01:33] | In Lunardi Pharmaceuticals | 卢纳蒂医药公司股份的当事人 |
[01:35] | and then a day later | 仅一天之后 |
[01:36] | word of their FDA approval got out | 该公司获食品药物管理局批文的传言就流出了 |
[01:38] | and the stock shot up to $30 million? | 其股票直接拉升到三千万美元吗 |
[01:40] | She purchased that stock for your clients, | 她是为了你的当事人买股票的 |
[01:41] | Burt Kimball and Dean Morello, | 伯特·金博尔和迪恩·莫雷罗 |
[01:43] | based on a tip sheet handed out by your clients. | 根据你的当事人散发的内情通报进行交易的 |
[01:45] | An allegation that tainted their reputation, | 这可是会危及他们名誉的抗辩 |
[01:47] | yet the D.O.J. Looked into it and found nothing. | 不过司法部查过了 毫无证据 |
[01:49] | That doesn’t mean it didn’t happen. | 那也不说明这不是事实啊 |
[01:51] | I’ll turn your client over in person, no handcuffs. | 我会亲自送你的当事人过去 不戴手铐 |
[01:54] | It’ll be a country club prison. | 在乡村俱乐部监狱 |
[01:55] | And I’ll make sure she’s processed | 只要她承认 |
[01:57] | as gently as possible as long as she admits | 这笔交易是她的个人行为 |
[01:59] | that she made this trade of her own accord. | 我保证她在入狱过程中受到最礼貌的对待 |
[02:01] | It’s a crappy deal wrapped in pretty paper. | 这垃圾条件说得真是冠冕堂皇 |
[02:04] | Why aren’t we dealing with the Department of Justice? | 我们为何不与司法部交涉 |
[02:06] | Because the D.O.J. wanted to put you behind bars for seven years, | 因为司法部想判你入狱7年 |
[02:09] | and I got ’em down to 11 months. | 而我将它缩短为11个月 |
[02:13] | Look, it’s a great deal. | 这条件不错 |
[02:15] | You’re gonna sign it, you’re gonna serve your year in prison, | 你得签了它 进监狱服刑 |
[02:18] | And every night when you climb into your bunk, | 然后每天晚上 当你爬进你的铺位 |
[02:20] | You’re gonna thank your lucky stars | 你都会感激你有吉星高照 |
[02:21] | that Harvey Specter negotiated on your behalf. | 让哈维·斯派克特出马为你交涉过 |
[02:30] | Nobody’s ever gonna believe me, | 那样就没人会相信我了 |
[02:31] | And I don’t have the resources | 我也永远没有能力 |
[02:33] | to fight this thing forever. | 还自己清白了 |
[02:36] | So I’ll sign the goddamn deal. | 我会签了这该死的协议的 |
[02:42] | But I’m not thanking anybody. | 但我不会感谢任何人 |
[02:49] | Harvey, you came through. | 哈维 你做的很好 |
[02:52] | My company’s reputation means everything to me. | 我公司的名声对我来说 意味着一切 |
[02:55] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[02:57] | So I trust we won’t be hearing | 那我该确信 我们不再 |
[02:59] | from the Department of Justice again? | 受到司法部的调查了吗 |
[03:01] | Unless you plan on inviting them | 除非你计划邀请他们 |
[03:02] | To the company’s christmas party, Burt, no. | 来参加公司的圣诞派对 伯特 不会的 |
[03:05] | I told Morello you could fix this for us. | 我就跟莫雷罗说 你可以搞定此事 |
[03:07] | Thank you, Harvey. | 谢谢你 哈维 |
[03:13] | Reality’s starting to sink in. | 她才开始认清现实 |
[03:15] | Gabby’s a little wound up right now. | 加布现在有点受伤 |
[03:17] | Let’s give her a minute. | 给她点时间吧 |
[03:19] | I’ve got the pretty papers in my office | 我办公室里有些冠冕堂皇的文件 |
[03:21] | for you to look over. | 需要你看看 |
[03:23] | Keep an eye on her. | 看好她 |
[03:33] | You here to make sure I don’t change my mind about the deal? | 你是来确认我没改主意的吧 |
[03:36] | No. | 不是 |
[03:38] | Would you? | 你会吗 |
[03:40] | You know, my father was a teacher. | 我父亲是一名教师 |
[03:44] | He worked hard, followed the rules. | 他勤勤恳恳 安分守己 |
[03:46] | Last year, the district cut his pension | 去年 政府为节约预算 |
[03:48] | to save their budget. | 削减了他的养老金 |
[03:50] | I went to Wall Street so I could make some money | 我为了拿丰厚的工资 选择去华尔街工作 |
[03:52] | before getting into teaching myself. | 以免自己也走上讲师路途 |
[03:58] | I never thought I’d have to worry | 我从来没有担心过 |
[04:00] | if they let convicted felons teach. | 因犯罪前科而被学校拒之门外 |
[04:06] | Can I get you some water or something? | 你想喝点水 或要点其他什么吗 |
[04:14] | I’m just gonna get you some water. | 我去给你倒点水 |
[04:22] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[04:23] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[04:25] | So that girl you were with earlier, | 之前和你在一起的那个女孩 |
[04:27] | she a friend of yours? | 是你的朋友吗 |
[04:28] | Theresa, yeah. | 特蕾莎吗 是的 |
[04:29] | She used to be a paralegal here. | 她以前也在这里当律师助理 |
[04:32] | We were pretty close. | 我们亲密无间 |
[04:33] | She worked at Pearson/Hardman? | 她也在皮尔森/哈德曼工作 |
[04:34] | Mm-hmm. | 对 |
[04:35] | And I just had the unique pleasure of giving her | 我之前是在给她介绍夏季实习生的 |
[04:37] | the summer intern tour for prospective employees. | 相关事宜 将来可能正式聘用 |
[04:40] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -没错 |
[04:41] | She’s in her second year of Harvard Law, | 她现在在哈佛法学院读二年级 |
[04:43] | meeting with the partners as we speak. | 这会儿应该正和合伙人见面呢 |
[04:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:46] | We used to do everything together. | 我们以前一直形影不离 |
[04:47] | And now, if she gets this job, | 而这次如果她得到这份工作 |
[04:48] | she will technically be my boss. | 她就成我的老板了 |
[04:51] | Oh, god. | 老天 |
[04:53] | I’m so sorry, Rachel. | 真为你感到遗憾 瑞秋 |
[04:54] | Do you need to talk about it? | 你想倾诉的话 |
[04:55] | No. Not now. Thanks. | 现在不必 谢了 |
[04:57] | Oh, no, no. No. | 不好 |
[04:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[05:01] | She’s gone. | 她跑了 |
[05:37] | You left her alone to get her a water? | 你去倒水 留她一个人在这里 |
[05:39] | What, she didn’t want a Latte? | 怎么 她喝不下咖啡是吗 |
[05:41] | I was trying to be helpful. | 我只是想尽量帮忙 |
[05:42] | You were very helpful to her. | 你是帮了她的大忙了 |
[05:43] | You didn’t see her, Harvey. She was scared. | 你没看见 哈维 她心慌意乱的 |
[05:45] | She was a wreck. | 人都快崩溃了 |
[05:46] | Maybe that had to do with the fact that she was about | 也许是因为她得接受 |
[05:47] | to go to prison for 11 months. | 十一个月的牢狱之灾 |
[05:49] | I think she was having the reaction of an innocent woman. | 我倒觉得她那种反应是因为她真的很无辜 |
[05:51] | And what was telling you that? | 你这结论又是从何而来 |
[05:52] | Your years of investigative experience? | 是靠你多年的侦查经验吗 |
[05:54] | You know, I just–I listened to her, that’s all. | 我就听她倾诉了一下 |
[05:56] | Let me tell you something, okay. | 我来把话说清楚 |
[05:57] | Just because a pretty girl tells you a story | 你不要这么天真纯洁 美女说什么 |
[05:59] | doesn’t mean it’s true. | 就是什么好吗 |
[06:00] | If she’d gone to trial, | 如果她坚持要庭审 |
[06:02] | the burden of proof would be on the prosecution, | 举证责任会在原告身上 |
[06:03] | yet her own lawyer | 可连她自己的律师 |
[06:05] | told her to take the deal. | 都在劝她签署协议 |
[06:06] | Not to mention that innocent people don’t run. | 更别提 无辜的人是不会落跑的 |
[06:11] | I think this fell out of her purse. | 这东西从她包里掉出来了 |
[06:13] | I found it here. | 我在这里找到的 |
[06:17] | Why are you telling me this now? | 你怎么现在才告诉我这个 |
[06:18] | Because you were mad at me before. | 因为你一直在大发雷霆 |
[06:20] | So your answer to that | 所以你就可以 |
[06:21] | is to delay giving me important information? | 把重要信息拖着不给我是吗 |
[06:23] | Well, when you put it like that. | 如果你非要这么说的话 |
[06:24] | Okay, I got to smooth things over with the DOJ. | 我得去司法部那边协调一下 |
[06:26] | That phone is our only lead. | 现在这个电话是我们的唯一线索 |
[06:28] | Try not to lose it before I get back. | 在我回来以前麻烦你别再搞丢了 |
[06:30] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[06:36] | Gabs, if you need to talk, | 小加 如果你想找人聊聊 |
[06:37] | I’m playing hoops at the Hudson. Keep ur head up. | 就来哈德森找我 我在打球 振作点 |
[06:41] | Becky, there’s been a slight hiccup | 贝琪 加布·斯通那里 |
[06:43] | on the Gabby Stone business. | 出了点小状况 |
[06:45] | I don’t want to hear about any hiccups. | 我不想听什么小状况 |
[06:46] | Did she sign the deal or not? | 她到底签没签 |
[06:47] | Well, she was about to. | 她打算签了 |
[06:48] | My associate left her alone for a second, | 我的副手让她一个人待了一小会 |
[06:51] | and she took off. | 结果她跑掉了 |
[06:53] | Gabby Stone’s in the wind? | 加布·斯通失踪了 |
[06:54] | “In the wind”? Really? | 失踪了 你当真 |
[06:57] | The woman isn’t a world-class felon. | 她又不是世界级的逃犯 |
[06:59] | She’ll turn up. | 会自己出现的 |
[07:00] | Well, it better be soon, or the deal’s off the table | 最好快点 省的到时候协议签不成 |
[07:02] | and I’m going after your clients. | 我就得找你的当事人了 |
[07:04] | That’s funny. | 你这话太逗了 |
[07:05] | I don’t think so. | 我可不这么认为 |
[07:07] | The SEC decided they had no case, | 证交所没觉得他们有问题 |
[07:09] | and their burden of proof is lower. | 而且他们的举证责任也很小 |
[07:10] | If you had something on my clients, | 如果你有证据指控我的当事人 |
[07:12] | you would have charged them already. | 你早就起诉了 |
[07:13] | Harvey, I went out on a limb for you. | 哈维 我是因为你才铤而走险 |
[07:16] | You make me look bad on this, | 如果你让我下不了台 |
[07:17] | I promise you, you’ll regret it. | 我保证 你会后悔的 |
[07:24] | Donna, where the hell’s Mike? | 唐娜 迈克死哪去了 |
[07:45] | Hey, anyone know a guy named Bradley? | 这里有个叫布莱德利的人吗 |
[07:48] | The guy’s who about to miss the jumper. | 就是那个即将投篮不中的 |
[07:51] | Does he have a last name? | 他姓什么 |
[07:53] | Brickstein. | 小积木 |
[07:54] | Do I look like I have time for jokes? | 我看起来像是有时间开玩笑吗 |
[07:55] | Reger. | 里格 |
[08:03] | Bradley. | 布莱德利 |
[08:07] | Mr. Reger. | 里格先生 |
[08:12] | Bradley Reger! | 布莱德利·里格 |
[08:17] | Sorry, can I help you? | 抱歉 有什么事吗 |
[08:20] | I’m sure you’ve heard about the investigation | 我想你应该听说了 |
[08:22] | regarding Gabby Stone. | 对加布·斯通的调查案吧 |
[08:26] | Are you with the Department of Justice? | 你是司法部的人吗 |
[08:28] | I… | 我 |
[08:29] | I have several questions for you. | 我有些问题要问你 |
[08:34] | Did you help Gabby when she was charged | 加布被指控涉嫌内幕交易时 |
[08:36] | with insider trading? | 你是否帮过她 |
[08:39] | Of course I did. | 当然了 |
[08:40] | She wasn’t just a trader. She was my friend. | 她不只是个交易员 她也是我朋友 |
[08:42] | I recommended a lawyer | 我给她推荐了个律师 |
[08:43] | and let her borrow some cash | 在你们冻结了她银行账户后 |
[08:44] | after you guys froze her account. | 又借了她些钱 |
[08:45] | That was Henderson. | 那是亨德森干的 |
[08:46] | He’s a stickler for procedure. | 他总是严守程序 |
[08:48] | Tell me, when was the last time you saw her? | 告诉我 最近一次见到她是什么时候 |
[08:49] | Bradley, let me inform you | 布莱德利 别怪我没提醒你 |
[08:51] | that withholding knowledge of the whereabouts | 知道嫌疑人的下落 却隐瞒不报 |
[08:53] | of a known fugitive is a federal offense. | 就已经构成犯罪了 |
[08:55] | Do you understand me? | 听明白了吗 |
[08:57] | Gabby came in here 20 minutes ago. | 加布20分钟前来过这 |
[08:59] | She asked to borrow my keycard to Morello assets offices, | 她问我借了莫雷罗财务办公室的门禁卡 |
[09:01] | and I gave it to her. | 我给她了 |
[09:02] | Well, the department appreciates your honesty. | 司法部感谢你的配合 |
[09:05] | Oh, and, Mr. Reger, put a little arc in your jump shot, all right? | 里格先生 投篮的时候给点弧好吗 |
[09:09] | If poor shooting were a crime, | 如果射篮差算犯罪的话 |
[09:10] | I’d be forced to arrest you right here. | 我就得立马逮捕你了 |
[09:12] | It’s embarrassing. | 那就太难堪了 |
[09:14] | Go get ’em. | 加油吧 |
[09:20] | Harvey, I know where she is. | 哈维 我知道她在哪了 |
[09:26] | What are you doing here? I told you I’d get her. | 你来这干嘛 我说了我会找到她的 |
[09:28] | And I would let you. | 我也会让你找的 |
[09:29] | I just wanted to make sure she didn’t get away again. | 我只是要确定下她不会再逃走 |
[09:31] | The water was right outside the room, okay? | 当时饮水机就在门口啊 |
[09:33] | And you said innocent people don’t run. | 你说清白的人不会落跑 |
[09:35] | Do guilty people run back to the scene of the crime? | 但罪犯还会回到案发现场吗 |
[09:38] | You don’t know what she’s doing. | 你并不清楚她的意图 |
[09:39] | She could be planning on taking a baseball bat | 她拿着棒球杆进来 |
[09:41] | to all these computers for all we know. | 砸烂这些电脑也不一定 |
[09:50] | Gabby, what are you doing? | 加布 你在干嘛 |
[09:52] | That stock was on my tip sheet. | 那支股票就列在我的内线通报上 |
[09:54] | It was on mine. | 真的在上面 |
[09:56] | If I could find that tip sheet, | 如果我能找到那张通报 |
[09:58] | I could prove my innocence. | 就能证明我是清白的 |
[10:00] | Is this what guilty people do? | 你觉得罪犯会这么做吗 |
[10:04] | I know they’re your clients, | 我知道他们才是你的当事人 |
[10:05] | but can you help me, please? | 但是请你帮帮我好吗 |
[10:07] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[10:08] | You can either come with us, | 你要么跟我们走 |
[10:10] | or we’ll have the department of justice bring you in. | 要么只能让司法部的人把你带走了 |
[10:22] | So I meant to ask you, | 问你个事儿 |
[10:24] | How did your friend’s interview go yesterday? | 昨天你朋友的面试结果如何 |
[10:26] | Theresa? She didn’t get the internship. | 特蕾莎吗 她没得到这份实习机会 |
[10:29] | So how do you feel about that? | 那你对这个结果有什么想法 |
[10:31] | To be honest, I’m relieved. | 老实说 我松了口气 |
[10:32] | I mean, she would have been a daily reminder | 我的意思是 我看到她就会想起 |
[10:34] | of what I couldn’t do, | 我无法完成的事 |
[10:35] | that I’ll never score high enough | 我的入学考试老是考砸 |
[10:36] | on the LSATs or get into law school. | 永远也考不进法学院 |
[10:38] | You know, that doesn’t have to be true. | 那也不是绝对的 |
[10:40] | It is. I need to accept | 这是事实 我得接受事实 |
[10:41] | that I will always be a paralegal | 就因为那该死的入学考试 |
[10:43] | because of this stupid test. | 我这辈子就只能当律师助理 |
[10:55] | I had a hard time sleeping last night. | 我昨晚一宿没阖眼 |
[10:57] | – You want to know why? – No. | -想知道为什么吗 -不想 |
[10:58] | Because Gabby Stone is innocent. | 因为加布·斯通是清白的 |
[11:00] | Oh, I slept like a baby. | 我睡得可香了 |
[11:02] | I don’t think you believe that. | 我知道你也不相信她有罪 |
[11:03] | You think she’s innocent too. | 你也觉得她是清白的 |
[11:04] | You just don’t want to pursue it. | 你只是不想查下去 |
[11:05] | She’s not our client. | 她不是我们的当事人 |
[11:07] | No, Morello is our client. | 当然 莫雷罗才是我们的当事人 |
[11:09] | And if someone else in that office is responsible | 可如果真是公司里别的人干的 |
[11:11] | and they do it again, | 让他们继续这么做的话 |
[11:12] | won’t that put our client in jeopardy? | 难道不会危及我们的当事人吗 |
[11:14] | Ahh. Ooh, yep. | 说中了 |
[11:16] | I’m right, and you know it. | 我没说错 你很清楚 |
[11:17] | And now you have the | 现在你得负责 |
[11:19] | responsibility to investigate. | 调查这件事了 |
[11:22] | Did you tell that guy at the basketball court | 你是不是和篮球场那家伙说 |
[11:24] | that you were an attorney for the Department of Justice? | 你是司法部的律师 |
[11:29] | Not explicitly. | 没这么明确 |
[11:31] | I mean, people hear what they want to hear. | 大家都容易偏听偏信 |
[11:34] | I won’t impersonate a federal agent again. | 我不会再冒充联邦探员的 |
[11:36] | Probably a good idea. | 这就对了 |
[11:51] | Mike, can I give you | 迈克 我室友的猫 |
[11:53] | my roommate’s cat for the weekend? | 周末能寄放在你那吗 |
[11:55] | Let’s get it over with. I have some actual work to do. | 这事别提了 我有正经事要做 |
[11:57] | No, no, no, it’s not what you think. | 不 不是你想的那样的 |
[11:58] | It’s just very annoying, | 它真的非常烦人 |
[12:00] | and I figured if you were looking after it, | 我想如果由你来照看它的话 |
[12:01] | the cat’s as good as gone, right? | 它肯定会就此消失不见的 对吧 |
[12:03] | Gentlemen. | 各位 |
[12:05] | What’s going on? | 什么事这么好笑 |
[12:06] | Some sort of shenanigans? | 又是什么恶作剧吗 |
[12:09] | No, it’s nothing. | 不是 没事 |
[12:10] | It’s just stuff between associates. | 只是助理间的小玩笑 |
[12:12] | I said, “What’s going on?” | 我问 什么事这么好笑 |
[12:15] | Seth’s just giving me a hard time | 赛斯知道我昨天看丢了加布·斯通 |
[12:16] | for losing Gabby Stone yesterday. | 就一直给我难堪 |
[12:20] | But we know at this firm | 我们都清楚在这个公司 |
[12:21] | that we don’t dwell on our colleagues’ mistakes, right? | 我们是不能抓住同事的错误不放的 对吧 |
[12:24] | I mean, just because one of your fellow associates is incompetent | 就因为你们有位同事能力不够 |
[12:27] | doesn’t mean | 并不意味着 |
[12:28] | you have to constantly remind this moron | 你们就能不断地提醒他 |
[12:29] | what a careless idiot he really is, right? | 他是个多么粗心的白痴 对吗 |
[12:33] | You. | 你来 |
[12:39] | Harold, I called you two nights ago, | 哈罗德 我前天晚上给你打电话 |
[12:41] | and you didn’t answer your phone, | 但你没接 |
[12:42] | which is really funny, | 这太不靠谱了 |
[12:43] | because you’re a first-year associate, | 因为这才是你当助理的第一年 |
[12:45] | who’s lucky enough to be working here | 要知道能在皮尔森/哈德曼律所工作 |
[12:47] | at pearson/hardman, | 对你而言是多么幸运 |
[12:48] | so, when I need to get a hold of you, | 所以 当我打你电话时 |
[12:49] | you will be reachable at all times. | 你得随时待命 |
[12:52] | I don’t care if you’re in a coma, | 我才不管你是不是昏迷了 |
[12:53] | hospital that’s been burning down, | 医院是不是着火了 |
[12:54] | your mother’s about to jump off the brooklyn bridge. | 或你妈是不是要从布鲁克林大桥上跳下去 |
[12:56] | You will pick up your phone. | 你必须接我电话 |
[12:57] | – Absolutely. – Got it? | -那是当然的 -明白了 |
[12:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[13:03] | Okay, thanks. Can you leave my office, please? | 谢了 请离开我的办公室吧 |
[13:11] | Harvey, once this whole Morello thing gets fixed, | 哈维 莫雷罗的案子一旦解决了 |
[13:14] | remind me to be irritated with you | 提醒我 我还对你在斯文顿合并案上 |
[13:16] | for not billing more | 没收取更高的费用 |
[13:16] | on the Swindon merger. | 怒气未消呢 |
[13:18] | The fact is mergers are boring, okay? | 其实合并案无聊得很 |
[13:20] | Plus, I’m busy. Also, mergers? | 还有 我忙得很 还有 合并案 |
[13:23] | Boring. | 都很无聊啊 |
[13:24] | How’d you get these? | 你怎么买到这个的 |
[13:25] | You mean tickets to the royal shakespeare company’s | 你是说皇家莎士比亚公司出品的 |
[13:28] | production of King Lear? | 李尔王的演出票吗 |
[13:29] | This show was sold out | 这演出的票一经推出 |
[13:30] | the minute these tickets went on sale. | 就立即售之一空了 |
[13:31] | I live for King Lear. | 我是李尔王的超级粉丝啊 |
[13:32] | How did you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[13:33] | It’s my job to know that. | 我得了解自己的员工啊 |
[13:35] | But why? | 但是为什么呢 |
[13:37] | Louis, your billables are outstanding. | 路易 你的业绩相当出色 |
[13:39] | You’ve landed three high-profile clients in a month, | 你一个月内就拉到三个高端客户 |
[13:42] | and I want to show you my appreciation. | 我要对你的成绩给予肯定 |
[13:45] | And I’m very happy that you’re excited. | 看到你这么兴奋 我也很高兴 |
[13:47] | So should we get dinner before or after the play? | 那我们是先去吃饭还是看完演出再去吃 |
[13:51] | I-I don’t know. | 我不必去了吧 |
[13:53] | Jessica, do you remember when we went | 杰西卡 还记不记得 |
[13:54] | to that yankee game | 我们那次去看扬基队比赛 |
[13:55] | and you caught that foul ball | 你接住了那个犯规球 |
[13:56] | and you ate all my nachos? | 还吃光了我的玉米片 |
[13:58] | Did we go to the steakhouse that night? | 那晚我们去吃牛排了吧 |
[13:59] | Oh, that was a good meal. | 那一餐太棒了 |
[14:05] | Have a good time. | 玩得愉快 |
[14:07] | You know what, Louis, dinner after. | 好吧 路易 看完再去吃饭 |
[14:10] | I’ll have Norma make a reservation. | 我去让诺玛预订个座位 |
[14:11] | Fantastic. | 很好 |
[14:22] | Dean, Gabby Stone’s still making noises | 迪恩 加布·斯通仍对内情通报 |
[14:25] | about these tip sheets. | 提出质疑 |
[14:27] | She insists that she had a different sheet | 她坚持说她买进卢纳蒂的那天 |
[14:29] | on the day she bought Lunardi. | 她拿到的单子跟别人的不同 |
[14:30] | She was lying. | 她在撒谎 |
[14:31] | I understand, but, after she broke into your offices last night, | 我理解 但鉴于她昨晚闯入你们的办公室 |
[14:35] | the D.O.J. might be inclined to start rattling cases again. | 司法部可能会重新开始调查此案 |
[14:39] | So, for the record, you’re telling me the truth, right? | 所以 保险起见 你真没撒谎对吧 |
[14:43] | Harvey, you work for me, remember? | 哈维 你是在为我工作的啊 记得吗 |
[14:46] | Well, as your lawyer, | 那么作为你的律师 |
[14:47] | I need to be able to tell the D.O.J. | 我得有把握告诉司法部 |
[14:48] | we’re all aboveboard. | 我们行事光明磊落 |
[14:50] | – Of course. – So you won’t mind | -那是当然 -那你不介意 |
[14:51] | if I look around for myself? | 我自己四处查查看吧 |
[14:53] | We’ve had a clean record for 50 years. | 我们50年来没有不良记录 |
[14:55] | Please, Harvey, look around. | 哈维 你随便查吧 |
[15:02] | Why is that on my desk? | 这东西放我桌上干嘛 |
[15:04] | ‘Cause the LSATs are a week from Saturday. | 因为法学院入学考试是下周六 |
[15:06] | Great. Go away. I’m busy. | 好啊 走开吧 我忙着呢 |
[15:07] | There are only four tests a year, which means, | 每年只有四次考试 这就意味着 |
[15:09] | if you Miss this one, | 你要是错过了这次 |
[15:10] | you’re gonna have to wait another three months. | 你得再等三个月了 |
[15:11] | I can do math too, | 我自己会算术 |
[15:11] | Good Will Hunting. | 大数学家[出自电影《心灵捕手》] |
[15:14] | When did I say | 我什么时候说过 |
[15:15] | I was ready to retake the LSATs? | 我准备好再去考入学考试了 |
[15:16] | I thought that, after our talk… | 我以为 我们谈过以后 |
[15:17] | Nothing about our talk said I’m interested | 我们的谈话并不表示 |
[15:19] | in bombing the test again. | 我有兴趣再考砸一次 |
[15:20] | You’re not gonna bomb it again. | 你不会再考砸了 |
[15:21] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道啊 |
[15:22] | Because the first time you took it, | 因为你第一次考的时候 |
[15:23] | you were Missing one essential ingredient… | 你缺少了一样重要的东西 |
[15:26] | – Me. – Not interested. | -就是我 -不感兴趣 |
[15:32] | If I let you help me, will you leave me alone? | 让你帮我 你就能不来烦我了吗 |
[15:36] | – Okay. – I’ll see you later. Get excited. | -好吧 -回见 敬请期待吧 |
[15:46] | Hey, I forget, | 嘿 我忘了 |
[15:47] | why are we looking into Gabby Stone again? | 我们怎么又去查加布·斯通的案子了 |
[15:48] | Oh, right, because I said she’s innocent, | 对了 因为我说她是无辜的 |
[15:50] | and now you agree with me. | 现在你同意我的观点了 |
[15:52] | No, I don’t agree with you that she’s innocent, | 不 我并不同意你认为她是清白的 |
[15:54] | but, if there’s even the slightest chance | 但是 如果哪怕有那么一丝可能性 |
[15:56] | that someone else is involved, | 罪犯另有其人 |
[15:58] | they’re putting the whole company at risk, and I can’t have that. | 那整个公司都有危险 我决不允许 |
[16:01] | Okay, so you disagree with what we agree about? | 那你是对目前既定的协议有异议 |
[16:04] | Oh, I’ll agree with that. | 这我认同 |
[16:10] | I don’t feel sorry for Gabby Stone at all. | 我一点不为加布·斯通感到难过 |
[16:11] | – Because? – I found her. | -为什么 -是我发现了她 |
[16:14] | I was her immediate supervisor. | 我是她的直属上司 |
[16:15] | I nurtured her. | 我培养了她 |
[16:17] | Then she tries to cheat and give us a bad name. | 结果她却试图舞弊 有损我们的名誉 |
[16:19] | How commonplace would you say cheating is here? | 这里经常有人舞弊吗 |
[16:21] | It’s not. It’s not the kind of shop we run. | 没有 我们不是那种小公司 |
[16:23] | So when Miss Stone made the trade | 那当斯通小姐买进之后 |
[16:25] | and the investment tripled in value, you weren’t suspicious? | 这支股票翻了三番 你就没怀疑过她吗 |
[16:28] | My job’s not to worry about the traders that are making money. | 我的工作不是去担心挣钱的交易员 |
[16:30] | My job’s to worry about the traders who aren’t. | 而是去担心没挣到钱的那些 |
[17:02] | So how exactly does the tip sheet system work? | 这个内情通报究竟是作何用途的 |
[17:05] | Our technical analyst predicts stocks | 我们的技术分析师预测出那些 |
[17:06] | that are likely to have larger-than-expected volatility. | 可能超乎预期波动的股票 |
[17:09] | These predictions are handed out to our traders | 这些预测结果以内情通报的形式 |
[17:11] | on a daily basis in the form of a tip sheet. | 分发给我们的交易员 每天如此 |
[17:14] | All these traders get the same tip sheet? | 所有交易员的通报单都是相同的吗 |
[17:15] | Exactly. They’re printed on red paper, so they can’t be copied. | 没错 都用红纸打印 不能复印 |
[17:18] | Every trader is responsible for returning | 每个交易员每天交易结束 |
[17:19] | their sheet at the end of the day, | 都要归还自己的内情通报 |
[17:21] | – so they can be shredded. – So no records exist? | -以便销毁 -就是没有存证了 |
[17:23] | We keep electronic copies. | 我们保留电子版 |
[17:25] | I’ll need to see those copies for the last year. | 我需要去年的电子版情报单 |
[17:27] | I thought you might. | 我想到你可能会要 |
[17:28] | I’m assuming you own a computer. | 我想你自己有电脑吧 |
[17:29] | One more thing. | 还有件事 |
[17:30] | I’ll need to see a list of all the trades | 我需要看去年莫雷罗资产公司 |
[17:32] | Morello Assets made in the last year. | 所有交易的明细单 |
[17:35] | Well, I can’t give you that. | 这我可不能给你 |
[17:36] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[17:38] | Tip sheets have expired. | 内情通报反正都过期了 |
[17:39] | But our current positions– that’s proprietary information. | 但涉及我们现在的处境 那可是私密情报 |
[17:43] | And I can’t release that on just your say-so. | 我不能凭你一句话就给你看 |
[17:45] | That’s not a request. | 这不是在求你 |
[17:46] | We need to protect the company. | 我们得保护你们公司 |
[17:47] | And we’re covered under attorney-client privilege. | 我们享有律师与当事人的信息披露豁免权 |
[17:49] | And I’m telling you I’m not giving you shit. | 我也告诉你 我屁都不会给你 |
[17:51] | You think I don’t know what attorney-client privilege is? | 你以为我不知道豁免权是怎么回事吗 |
[17:54] | You know, you corporate lawyers look down | 你们这些集团律师 |
[17:55] | your noses at us because | 因为我们没上过常春藤大学 |
[17:57] | we didn’t go to Ivy League schools. | 就看不起我们 |
[17:59] | Just because I don’t have a fancy degree | 我没有牛逼的学历 |
[18:00] | doesn’t mean you get to come into my house and order me around. | 不代表你能跑到我这儿 对我指手画脚 |
[18:03] | And you go whine to Morello | 你要是跑去找莫雷罗哭诉 |
[18:04] | and I’ll knock you on your ass like the pussy you are. | 我就打你个孬货屁股尿流 |
[18:09] | Well, Sam, I’m sorry that you feel that way, | 山姆 你这么想 我很遗憾 |
[18:11] | but I’ve been working for your boss Dean Morello | 但我为你老板迪恩·莫雷罗工作 |
[18:14] | for a very long time, and let me tell you something. | 已经很久了 我也告诉你 |
[18:17] | You try to stonewall me, | 你给我闭门羹吃 |
[18:18] | you’ll be out on the street in less than a week. | 我不到一周就能让你滚蛋 |
[18:20] | As for the other stuff, do I think that I’m smarter than you? | 至于其他那些话 我觉得自己比你聪明 |
[18:24] | You’re damn right I do. | 你说的太他妈对了 |
[18:26] | But if you think that means | 但如果你以为这就表示 |
[18:27] | that I can’t kick your ass up and down this floor, | 我不会打得你屁滚尿流 |
[18:30] | take a swing and see what happens. | 那你就挥两拳试试啊 |
[18:35] | I didn’t think so. | 就猜到你不敢 |
[18:42] | That was amazing. | 刚才太赞了 |
[18:44] | It was like he was Mr. T and you were Rocky, | 就像他是T先生 你是洛基 |
[18:46] | but not like Rocky at the beginning when he was all scared | 但不像电影一开始 洛基害怕T先生那样 |
[18:48] | of Mr. T, but at the end, when he was all like, | 而是在结尾的时候 他大吼道 |
[18:50] | “Ooh, give it your best shot.” | “你放马过来吧” |
[18:52] | You know? “Adrian!” Yes! | “安德丽安” 太好了 |
[18:56] | That’s funny, but you might want to wipe that grin | 真好玩 但你还是把你的窃笑 |
[18:57] | – off your face. – What? Why? | -收起来吧 -什么 为什么 |
[18:59] | Because without those trades, | 因为拿不到那些交易详情 |
[19:00] | we don’t have shit, | 我们就一无所获 |
[19:01] | and your little girlfriend’s gonna rot in jail. | 你的小女朋友就要在监狱发霉了 |
[19:03] | And by the way, you got to work on your Stallone. | 还有 你模仿史泰龙还得下功夫 |
[19:05] | You need a lower register. | 你音域得放低些 |
[19:07] | That was an incredible Stallone. | 我模仿的史泰龙棒极了 |
[19:09] | I’ve been doing that since I was a kid, and you can’t touch it. | 我从小就开始模仿 你比不过我 |
[19:11] | Don’t do that with food in your mouth. | 你嘴里有食物呢 别整了 |
[19:12] | No, I swallowed it. | 我给咽下去了 |
[19:14] | There’s food in your mouth. | 你嘴里还有食物呢 |
[19:16] | – “Adrian.” – that’s disgusting. | -“安德丽安” -真恶心 |
[19:21] | Come on. You got this one. | 来吧 这题你会做的 |
[19:22] | It’s “A”. | 选A |
[19:24] | No, it’s “C”. | 不对 选C |
[19:26] | Actually, it’s “D”. It’s definitely “D”. | 应该选D 绝对选D |
[19:28] | Final answer? | 你确定吗 |
[19:30] | Yes, “D”. | 确定 选D |
[19:33] | It’s “A”. | 答案是A |
[19:35] | Rachel, you got to remember | 瑞秋 你得记着 |
[19:36] | they’re asking why the argument is most vulnerable. | 这题问的是 哪种论据最站不住脚 |
[19:39] | I can make the case that they’re all vulnerable arguments. | 我能举出这些论据都站不住脚的例子 |
[19:41] | You could, but your first instinct was “A”. | 你是可以 但是你的直觉是A |
[19:43] | – You got to go with your gut. – Right. | -你得相信你的直觉 -好吧 |
[19:44] | So what if my gut can find the exception where “A” is wrong. | 那我感觉能找到A是错的的个例呢 |
[19:46] | What am I supposed to do then? | 那我该怎么办 |
[19:47] | – You ignore it. – I can’t. | -你无视这种感觉 -做不到 |
[19:48] | That’s easier said than done. | 说着容易 做起来难 |
[19:49] | The test isn’t trying to trick you, Rachel. | 考试的目的不是算计你 瑞秋 |
[19:51] | But sometimes it is, Mike. | 但有时候就是这样 迈克 |
[19:52] | – Well, you got to let that go. – I can’t. | -那你要学会放下 -我做不到 |
[19:54] | – Why not? – ‘Cause I don’t want to get any questions wrong. | -为什么 -因为我一道题都不想答错 |
[19:59] | Okay. I think we found your problem. | 好吧 我想我们找到你的问题了 |
[20:02] | You’re so afraid of getting fooled by a few trick questions | 你太害怕会遇到几个陷阱题 |
[20:04] | that you’re letting it mess you up with all the other ones. | 以致回答其他题目的时候 也答得一团糟 |
[20:06] | Look, Rachel, you want to get into Harvard, | 听我说瑞秋 你想进哈佛 |
[20:07] | you need a 170. Okay? | 你得拿到170分 好吗 |
[20:09] | If you let a few of these trick questions go, | 你要是能放弃几个陷阱题 |
[20:12] | you’re gonna be fine. | 你会答得很好的 |
[20:14] | But if you keep trying to be perfect, | 但如果你总想做到完美 |
[20:15] | you’re gonna overthink this whole thing. | 你就会因顾虑太多 |
[20:17] | You’re gonna end up with a 130. | 结果拿个130回来 |
[20:20] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[20:21] | Nobody gets all the trick questions. | 没人能答对所有陷阱题 |
[20:24] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[20:26] | First grade, they gave me an achievement test. | 一年级时 参加学力测验 |
[20:29] | I scored in the 99th percentile, | 我的成绩优于99%的学生 |
[20:31] | so they kept giving me achievement tests | 所以在八年级之前 |
[20:33] | all the way up to the eighth grade level. | 我一直都在做能力测验 |
[20:36] | And I kept getting in the 99th percentile with every one of ’em. | 每次考试都超过99%的人 |
[20:40] | You couldn’t get the 100th? | 你考不赢100%的人吗 |
[20:43] | There is no 100th. | 100%是不可能的 |
[20:48] | Next question. Come on. | 下一题 来吧 |
[20:51] | King Lear. | 要去看《李尔王》啊 |
[20:52] | I happen to like King Lear. | 我偏偏就喜欢《李尔王》 |
[20:54] | And unlike some people I know, | 而且不像某些人 |
[20:56] | Louis’s references don’t begin and end with Top Gun. | 路易不会动不动就引用《壮志凌云》 |
[20:59] | Hey, I love Louis, and I don’t care what you say, | 我爱路易 但不管你怎么说 |
[21:00] | I am not leaving my wingman. | 我是不会离开我哥们的 |
[21:03] | See, that’s funny, | 有意思的是 |
[21:04] | because that’s from Top Gun. | 这句还真是出自《壮志凌云》 |
[21:06] | He’s a wild card. Flies by the seat of his pants. | 他狂放不羁 飞起来也格外狂野 |
[21:09] | Think I can’t quote Top Gun. | 你以为姐就不会引用《壮志凌云》了 |
[21:12] | Get the hell out of here. | 滚开吧 |
[21:13] | Oh, that was good. | 挺不错嘛 |
[21:14] | Hey, Mike. | 迈克 |
[21:16] | Burt Kimball’s coming to see me. | 伯特·金博尔要来见我 |
[21:17] | I need you in the meeting. | 你跟我一起来 |
[21:18] | Oh, the number two at Morello? | 莫雷罗的二把手吗 |
[21:20] | Bet he’s coming to yell at you | 我敢说他是为了 |
[21:21] | after your big showdown there yesterday. | 昨天的事来找你算账的 |
[21:23] | If you need me, I got your back. | 你需要的话 我会挺你的 |
[21:25] | Thinking about finally going to law school? | 终于决定要去法学院了吗 |
[21:28] | Oh, no, I’m helping Rachel study. | 不是 我在帮瑞秋学习 |
[21:30] | Pretty paralegal. Got it. | 她够靓 我懂的 |
[21:31] | Okay. It’s not like that. | 不是那回事 |
[21:33] | It’s exactly like that. | 就是那回事 |
[21:35] | Oh, that reminds me. | 这倒提醒我了 |
[21:36] | How did you manage to take the LSATs for a woman? | 你怎么做到替女生考试的 |
[21:39] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[21:40] | We took the test the same day. | 我们同一天参考 |
[21:41] | She signed my name on hers, and I signed hers on mine. | 她卷子上写我名字 我卷子上写她名字 |
[21:43] | Why? What’s so funny? | 怎么啦 有什么好笑的 |
[21:45] | I just pictured you in drag. | 我在想象你男扮女装的样子 |
[21:47] | I could pull that off. | 那我也能做到啊 |
[21:50] | I’ve got soft features. | 人家也算是秀色可餐嘛 |
[21:53] | I want to apologize for Samuel’s behavior. | 我想替塞缪尔的行为道歉 |
[21:55] | He’s had a chip on his shoulder | 自从司法部 |
[21:57] | ever since the department of justice | 开始调查斯通小姐的不法行为 |
[21:58] | investigated Miss Stone’s malfeasance. | 他肩上的担子就很重 |
[22:00] | He’s very protective of the firm. | 他很在乎公司的名声 |
[22:03] | That’s a good man to have in your corner. | 有这样的人给你们干活是好事啊 |
[22:05] | Well, so are you. | 有你也是啊 |
[22:07] | In these folders, you’ll find | 这个文件夹里有 |
[22:09] | every trade made by Morello Assets in the last year. | 莫雷罗资产公司去年每一笔交易的记录 |
[22:11] | Personally delivered by Burt Kimball, | 还有劳伯特·金博尔大驾亲临 |
[22:13] | I’m flattered. | 我真是受宠若惊 |
[22:14] | Well, we just want to make sure | 我们只是想确保 |
[22:15] | you’ve got everything you need, Harvey. | 你要的都拿到了 哈维 |
[22:17] | We really appreciate your diligence. | 我们真的很感激你如此勤勉 |
[22:19] | Now I better get back to the office. | 现在我得回办公室了 |
[22:21] | The Australian markets are just opening up. | 澳大利亚那边刚刚开市 |
[22:23] | – Good to see you. – Always a pleasure, Burt. | -我们回见了 -回见 伯特 |
[22:29] | Harvey, this is great. | 哈维 这太好了 |
[22:30] | We can take these tip sheets and put them– | 我们能把这些内情通报 |
[22:33] | What are you doing? | 你怎么了 |
[22:34] | This guy’s not that friendly to his own mother. | 这家伙对他妈都没那么好气 |
[22:36] | He’s hiding something, and I’m pissed. | 他有所隐瞒 我很火大 |
[22:39] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[22:41] | Those aren’t the real trades. | 那些不是真正的交易记录 |
[22:43] | Okay. So how do we get them? | 好吧 那我们要怎么拿到真的呢 |
[22:46] | Right. How do I get them? | 对了 是我要怎么拿到 |
[23:01] | Hello? | 喂 |
[23:02] | You figure out how to get | 想出来要怎么拿到 |
[23:03] | the most profitable trades yet, Mike? | 盈利最多的那些交易记录了吗 迈克 |
[23:04] | The Morello brokers hang out at a bar | 莫雷罗的交易员都在一个 |
[23:05] | called the Closing Bell. | 叫晚钟的酒吧玩 |
[23:06] | I’m on my way now. | 我这就去 |
[23:07] | Remember, you’re working. I’ll talk to you later. | 记住 你是在工作 我们回头再聊 |
[23:31] | Can I get a beer? | 给我来瓶啤酒 |
[23:34] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[24:07] | Hey, hey, hey, what’s up, toolbox? | 你这家伙最近怎么样啊 |
[24:10] | Oh, man. You know, you drink that beer any slower, | 你这家伙喝酒再慢点 |
[24:12] | I’m gonna have to get you a nipple. | 就让娘们比下去了 |
[24:13] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗 |
[24:15] | Vince Landis, Morello Assets. | 你是莫雷罗资产的文斯·兰迪斯嘛 |
[24:18] | Yeah, that’s me. | 对 是我 |
[24:19] | Yeah. Russell Ginther. | 对啊 我是拉塞尔·金瑟 |
[24:22] | The Ginth. | 金瑟啊 |
[24:23] | The Ginthesizer. | 小金瑟啊 |
[24:24] | – What are you talking about? – Come on, Gervich Investments. | -你说些啥啊 -我是格维齐投资公司的嘛 |
[24:26] | Man, we got shithoused here a couple weeks ago. | 我们几周前在这的茅房见过 |
[24:28] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我都不知道你在说什么 |
[24:29] | You, me, Pepiol, Causwell, Williamson. | 有你 我 佩皮尔 科斯威尔 还有威廉森 |
[24:33] | That guy, dick. You still owe me 20 bucks. | 那个贱人 你还欠我二十块钱呢 |
[24:35] | Yeah, right. Russell. | 啊 对 拉塞尔 |
[24:37] | – Right, Russell. – You still begging for scraps | -就是我 -你还在那个什么 |
[24:39] | over there at Gervich or what? | 格维齐等着残羹剩饭吗 |
[24:41] | You wish. | 你想得美 |
[24:42] | Hey, I need a shot. What is this? | 我得来一杯 这是啥 |
[24:44] | No, drink mine, please. | 不用客气 喝我的吧 |
[24:46] | Jaeger? | 耶格啊 |
[24:48] | You’re better than that, man. | 你该喝点更好的酒 老弟 |
[24:55] | Money! | 为钱干杯 |
[25:00] | God, you guys are a bunch of pussies. | 你们这群小娘们 |
[25:02] | I guarantee you my biggest trades kick the ass | 我敢说我最好的一笔交易能把你们 |
[25:05] | out of your biggest trades. | 最好的交易比的无地自容 |
[25:06] | I don’t think so, brother. | 你就吹吧 老兄 |
[25:08] | Last month, I made $2 million on Cahill Metal | 上个月我买卡荷尔钢铁 |
[25:10] | in one hour. | 一小时挣两百万 |
[25:13] | $2 million? | 才两百万 |
[25:14] | I made $4 million off of Montroluxx back in February. | 我二月份买蒙特拉什挣了四百万 |
[25:16] | That stock tripled over night. | 那只股隔夜涨到了三倍 |
[25:18] | – What’s up? – $4 million? | -服不服 -四百万 |
[25:20] | Oh, that’s adorable. | 真可爱啊 |
[25:21] | How about the $6 million I just cleared on Mypien Micro Devices. | 我刚买麦皮耶微型设备挣的六百万怎么说 |
[25:24] | Oh, yeah? What do you think my boy here | 是吗 你以为我这位兄弟 |
[25:26] | – made on Piper Web Systems? – What, this guy? | -买派波网系挣了多少 -这位吗 |
[25:28] | – Right here. – uh, I don’t know. A pack of chewing gum | -就是我 -不知道啊 一包口香糖 |
[25:31] | and your sister’s panties. | 和你妹妹的内裤吗 |
[25:37] | Oh, it’s on. | 不比死你不罢休 |
[25:41] | – Vince landis! – $7 million off of Drogin Limited. | -文斯·兰迪斯 -乔根有限七百万 |
[25:44] | $8 million off of Epling RTX. | 安普琳通讯八百万 |
[25:46] | $9 million off of RMA Integrated Products. | 无线集成产品九百万 |
[25:51] | Well, gentlemen, greed is good. | 先生们 贪婪是好品质 |
[25:54] | So is his sister. Right? | 他妹妹也是 对不对 |
[25:56] | Come on, man. That’s his sister. | 别这样 那是他妹妹啊 |
[25:58] | That’s not cool. | 太不厚道了 |
[25:59] | Dude, you just made, like, the same joke. | 哥们 你不是才开了这样的玩笑吗 |
[26:05] | Hey, Bradley’s finally here. | 布莱德利总算到了 |
[26:09] | Uh, all right, ladies. Listen, I got to split. | 好了 小妞们 我得走了 |
[26:12] | It’s been real. | 今天很愉快 |
[26:13] | I’ll get drinks next time, all right? | 下次再一起喝吧 好吗 |
[26:15] | – Right. – Make money, money, make money. | -好 -多挣钱 挣多钱 钱多挣 |
[26:38] | Harvey. I got the trades. | 哈维 我拿到交易清单了 |
[26:41] | Good. We’ll talk tomorrow. | 好 我们明天再谈 |
[26:43] | What? No. I’m coming over now. | 啥 不干 我这就过去 |
[26:44] | You’re drunk. Do not come over. | 你喝醉了 别过来 |
[26:45] | All right. Cool. I’ll see you in a minute. | 好的没问题 我马上就到 |
[26:52] | Harvey, come on. We got to save Gabby. | 哈维 拜托 我们得救加布啊 |
[26:55] | Gabrilini. | 加布里妮 |
[26:57] | Oh. Oh, you got a sweet place, dude. | 地方不错啊 哥们 |
[27:00] | Don’t ever call me dude. | 永远别喊我哥们 |
[27:02] | Do you think that maybe I could take it off your hands, | 要是你出远门了 你说我能不能 |
[27:04] | like, when you go out of town? | 替你看着房子呢 |
[27:06] | Like a house-sitting-type situation? | 就像房子保姆那种的 |
[27:08] | Remind me to have Donna get you a spare key. | 提醒我让唐娜给你准备一副备用钥匙 |
[27:11] | You have the trades? | 你拿到交易清单了吗 |
[27:12] | Tada. | 闪亮登场 |
[27:14] | – Good. – Hey, when can we… | -好的 -我们什么时候… |
[27:16] | I’m still upset that I didn’t get the internship. | 我还为没得到实习机会的事难过呢 |
[27:18] | It would have been so much fun to work together, | 要是我们能一起工作多有意思啊 |
[27:19] | – don’t you think? – Oh, absolutely. | -你觉得呢 -那还用说 |
[27:23] | Let me ask you something. | 我想问你件事 |
[27:24] | How did you turn it around with the LSATs? | 你怎么在法学院入学考试上扭转乾坤的 |
[27:28] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[27:29] | Well, come on. | 别卖关子嘛 |
[27:31] | You took ’em, didn’t do so well, | 你参加了考试 准备得不怎么样 |
[27:33] | and now you’re at Harvard law. | 可现在却进了哈佛 |
[27:34] | It’s exactly what I want to be doing. | 这正是我想做的啊 |
[27:36] | So you can tell me. | 所以跟我说说嘛 |
[27:37] | What’d you do, sleep with the grader? | 你怎么做到的 跟阅卷官睡觉了 |
[27:41] | What? | 怎么了 |
[27:46] | I paid someone to take them for me. | 我是花钱找人代我考的 |
[27:52] | What? | 什么 |
[27:53] | There’s this guy. | 有这么个人 |
[27:56] | I heard about him from a friend of a friend’s. | 我是从朋友的朋友那里听说的 |
[28:00] | I paid him 1,000 bucks | 我给了他1000美元 |
[28:01] | and he took the LSATs for me. | 他就替我参加了法学院入学考试 |
[28:04] | He got me a 172. | 他帮我考了172分 |
[28:06] | You cheated on the LSATs? | 你连这个考试都作弊 |
[28:08] | When we were paralegals, | 我们还在一起做律师助理的时候 |
[28:09] | we were smarter than half the associates. | 就比大多数的律师都要聪明 |
[28:11] | Why should I be denied my chance | 凭什么我要被这些 |
[28:13] | because I can’t pass some stupid test? | 愚蠢的考试拖后腿 |
[28:15] | I’m living my dream, Rache. | 我是在为梦想拼搏 瑞秋 |
[28:17] | I’m not gonna apologize for it to anyone. | 我绝对不会为这件事感到内疚 |
[28:24] | Come on. Come on. | 这里 拜托 |
[28:32] | Hello? | 你好 |
[28:32] | Mikey, yo, it’s Scott. | 迈克 我是斯科特 |
[28:35] | Scott? How are you, man? | 斯科特 怎么了 哥们 |
[28:37] | I haven’t talked to you in forever. | 很久没你消息了 |
[28:38] | Are you still taking LSATs for other people? | 你还帮人代考法学院入学考试吗 |
[28:41] | I got a customer for you. | 我这有个客户 |
[28:43] | No, man. | 不了 |
[28:44] | I’m not in that business anymore. | 我洗手不干了 |
[28:46] | – I’m sorry. – Trust me. | -不好意思 -相信我 |
[28:48] | You want to take this meeting, Dude. | 你绝对会有兴趣的 伙计 |
[28:50] | This chick is smoking hot. | 这小妞超正点 |
[28:53] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么名字 |
[28:54] | Rachel Zane. | 瑞秋·赞恩 |
[28:57] | You didn’t give her my name, did you? | 你没把我的名字告诉她吧 |
[28:59] | No. Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[29:01] | I’m not taking that meeting, man. | 这生意我不接 |
[29:34] | What do you want me to sign now? | 这次你们又想让我签什么 |
[29:36] | A confession that I killed Kennedy? | 刺杀了肯尼迪总统的供认书吗 |
[29:37] | I’m not gonna pretend to be your best friend, Miss Stone. | 我不是来套近乎的 斯通小姐 |
[29:39] | But my interests happen to be aligned with yours right now, | 但现在我们同坐一条船 |
[29:41] | so please sit down. | 所以请你坐好认真听 |
[29:47] | Your colleagues’ most profitable trades. | 这是你同事做的营利性最高的交易 |
[29:50] | Why are you showing them to me? | 给我看这个做什么 |
[29:52] | Every single one of them comes from stocks | 这里的每一项交易都不出自 |
[29:54] | that Morello Assets didn’t officially recommend. | 莫雷罗资产公司官方推荐的股票 |
[29:56] | This is either a hell of a coincidence, | 要么这是天大的巧合 |
[29:58] | or these traders were | 要么就是这些交易员 |
[29:59] | all given different tip sheets. | 都拿到了与你不同的内情通报 |
[30:01] | So you believe me when I said | 所以你相信我之前说的 |
[30:03] | my tip sheet had Lunardi Pharmaceuticals on it. | 我的内情通报里写有卢纳蒂医药公司 |
[30:05] | Well, I’m getting there, | 我之前在想这个问题 |
[30:06] | but you got flagged by the DOJ. | 但只有你被司法部盯上了 |
[30:08] | and no one else at Morello did, | 莫雷罗的其他人却没有 |
[30:10] | so I want to know why. | 我想知道这是为什么 |
[30:11] | What’s different here? | 你和他们有什么区别 |
[30:14] | None of these trades are for more than $9 million. | 他们得交易金额都不高于九百万美元 |
[30:16] | That’s Morello’s recommended amount. | 那是莫雷罗的推荐额度 |
[30:18] | And your Lunardi purchase was for $10 million. | 而你买的卢纳蒂医药股花了一千万 |
[30:21] | Maybe someone figured out that any trade under $10 million | 也许有人知道一千万以下的交易 |
[30:24] | wouldn’t draw DOJ attention. | 不会引起司法部的注意 |
[30:26] | Why’d you make a trade for $1 million more | 为什么你要做比推荐额度 |
[30:28] | than the recommended amount? | 多买一千万的交易 |
[30:30] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[30:31] | I’m not exactly fraternity material. | 我并非七尺男儿 |
[30:35] | It’s a cutthroat world, | 这是个弱肉强食的世界 |
[30:36] | and I wasn’t performing well. | 而我并非佼佼者 |
[30:39] | So I took a chance, and I tried to hit it big. | 所以我时刻都在关注机遇 想大干一笔 |
[30:43] | I picked the wrong trade. | 我做错了交易 |
[30:46] | Gabby, if you knew you were innocent, | 加布 如果你知道自己是无辜的 |
[30:48] | then why didn’t you fight this harder? | 为什么不坚决抵抗呢 |
[30:53] | After I saw how much money the trade made, | 当我得知这次交易的预估收益时 |
[30:55] | I suspected something. | 我就有所怀疑 |
[30:57] | I went to Burt Kimball. | 我去找过伯特·金博尔 |
[30:59] | He reassured me that I made a profitable trade | 他再三强调这次交易油水很足 |
[31:02] | and did nothing wrong. | 一切都很正常 |
[31:03] | He even told me I had a $300,000 bonus | 他甚至还告诉我到了季末 |
[31:06] | coming at the end of the quarter. | 我可以拿到三十万的奖金 |
[31:09] | I should have gone to someone, | 我当时真该找个人 |
[31:12] | said something. | 说说这事的 |
[31:16] | I made one mistake, | 我一着不慎 |
[31:18] | and I’m gonna regret it for the rest of my life. | 却要抱憾余生 |
[31:24] | Scott. Yeah, it’s Mike Ross. | 斯科特 没错 我是迈克·罗斯 |
[31:28] | This Rachel Zane, tell her I’ll take the meeting. | 告诉那个瑞秋·赞恩 我会和她当面谈 |
[31:32] | Just don’t tell her my name. | 但别告诉她我的名字 |
[31:34] | Who’s that on the phone? | 你跟谁打电话呢 |
[31:36] | It’s nothing. | 没谁 |
[31:50] | You thinking about Gabby? | 你在想加布吗 |
[31:51] | I’m thinking about her lawyer. | 我在想她的律师 |
[31:54] | – What? – Knowing what she said, | -什么 -你分析她刚才说的 |
[31:56] | why would that Zegan guy agree to a deal | 为什么那个叫齐根的家伙 |
[31:57] | that puts his client behind bars without even putting up a fight? | 不做任何反抗就甘愿将委托人送进大牢 |
[32:00] | I can’t stand that kind of shoddy work. | 这种工作态度真让人难以忍受 |
[32:01] | Bad version of both of us. | 简直融合了咱俩的缺点 |
[32:03] | He doesn’t care about his client | 他不仅不关心自己的委托人 |
[32:04] | and he’s not about winning. | 而且还没进取心 |
[32:05] | He’s got even less style than you. | 他穿着比你还不如 |
[32:07] | I don’t really see how that’s relevant at all. | 我真不明白这有何相关 |
[32:10] | Hold on. How did she get this lawyer? | 等等 她是怎么请到这个律师的 |
[32:11] | Her friend Bradley. | 是她朋友布莱德利介绍的 |
[32:12] | The one who also works at Morello? | 他也在莫雷罗工作是吧 |
[32:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:16] | I don’t think Bradley’s as good a friend | 我认为布莱德利可不是 |
[32:17] | as she thinks he is. | 她心目中那么好的朋友 |
[32:18] | Here’s what you’re gonna do. | 这是你要做的 |
[32:23] | I looked into it. You were right. | 我查了一下 你猜得对 |
[32:26] | Put this together fast. | 你动作够快的 |
[32:28] | I care about Gabby. | 我是真的关心加布 |
[32:31] | You were right too. | 你也是对的 |
[32:34] | You want me to go with you? | 要我跟你一起去吗 |
[32:38] | I’m sorry, but I got to take care of this one myself. | 抱歉 这事我得自己解决 |
[32:53] | Rachel? | 瑞秋 |
[32:55] | What are you doing all the way over here? | 你大老远来这里干嘛 |
[32:57] | This guy has the best soft pretzels in town. | 这人做的卷饼是全城最好吃的 |
[33:00] | Do you want to try it? | 尝尝吗 |
[33:01] | No, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[33:02] | Hey, how are you feeling about the LSATs? | 法学院入学考试准备的如何 |
[33:04] | I was really happy with all the prep we did yesterday. | 我对昨天我们做的准备很满意 |
[33:06] | I’m really excited for you. | 我为你感到很高兴 |
[33:07] | You’re excited for me? | 为我感到高兴 |
[33:08] | Why do you even care? | 你为什么要关心这个 |
[33:10] | – I was just asking. – Well, just stop asking. | -我就问问 -别问了 |
[33:12] | Look, I came down here because I just want to be by myself | 我来这里就是想一个人静静 |
[33:15] | and I bump into you, and the first thing | 而我一撞见你 你第一句话就是 |
[33:17] | you want to talk about is the LSATs. | 关于法学院入学考试的 |
[33:18] | Hey, sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:21] | The truth is, I came down here to clear my head too. | 其实我也是到这里来冷静一下的 |
[33:24] | About what? | 怎么了 |
[33:25] | Gabby Stone. | 加布·斯通 |
[33:26] | The girl who did the insider trading? | 那个搞内幕交易的女孩 |
[33:28] | She actually suspected that something was wrong | 其实在交易过后 她就已经察觉到 |
[33:30] | after the trade, but she didn’t do anything about it. | 有些蹊跷了 但是她又没仔细查 |
[33:32] | She didn’t want to jeopardize her career. | 她生怕影响到自己的事业 |
[33:34] | Now she’s gonna be paying | 而现在 她要为这个错误 |
[33:35] | for that mistake for the rest of her life. | 付出毕生的代价 |
[33:39] | Anyway, I’m sorry I ruined your alone time. | 不管怎样 抱歉打扰你了 |
[33:41] | I’ll see you back at the office. | 办公室见吧 |
[33:49] | Let me ask you something, Nick. | 我问你点事 尼克 |
[33:51] | Does Burt Kimball drag his feet paying you too? | 伯特·金博尔是不是也欠着你的钱没给 |
[33:54] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[33:54] | ‘Cause in my experience, | 因为根据我的经验 |
[33:56] | getting money from that asshole is like getting blood from a stone. | 那个混蛋就像铁公鸡一样一毛不拔 |
[33:59] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:00] | Yes, you do. | 你懂的 |
[34:01] | See, after I saw your client sitting in jail, | 我去监狱见过你的委托人之后 |
[34:04] | I got to wondering how’d she find you? | 我就在想 她是怎么找到你的 |
[34:07] | – I’m gonna call security. – Absolutely. | -我叫保安了 -请便 |
[34:09] | See, it turns out that her friend Bradley recommended you. | 后来发现是她的朋友布莱德利推荐的你 |
[34:12] | Bradley, who’s been at Morello Assets | 布莱德利已经在莫雷罗资产公司 |
[34:14] | for the past seven years. | 工作了七年 |
[34:15] | – So? – I checked. | -然后呢 -我查了查 |
[34:17] | You know what I found? | 知道我发现了什么吗 |
[34:19] | You represented Burt Kimball | 十二年前 你帮伯特·金博尔 |
[34:21] | in a civil suit 12 years ago. | 代理过一场民事诉讼 |
[34:23] | It just so happens you also represented | 巧合的是你也是卢纳蒂医药公司 |
[34:25] | Lunardi Pharmaceuticals in their FDA approval proceedings. | 药物审批过程中的代理律师 |
[34:30] | That doesn’t mean anything. | 那不能说明什么 |
[34:31] | You’ve seen my relationship with the DOJ. | 你也知道我跟司法部的关系 |
[34:33] | Want me to point them in your direction? | 你是希望我把他们引到你这里来 |
[34:35] | Or do you want to admit to me | 还是主动承认你吃了 |
[34:37] | that Burt Kimball’s paying you off? | 伯特·金博尔的贿赂 |
[34:56] | Harvey, | 哈维 |
[34:58] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[34:59] | I thought all this business was done with. | 我还以为这件事已经结束了 |
[35:02] | It’s almost sorted out, Dean. | 就快解决了 迪恩 |
[35:03] | I’m just here to let you know | 我就是来告诉你 |
[35:04] | that Burt’s a crook. | 伯特是个骗子 |
[35:06] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[35:07] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[35:08] | He used a lawyer to periodically provide him with insider information. | 他利用一个律师定期为他提供内幕消息 |
[35:12] | Once he got this information, | 只要他一收到消息 |
[35:14] | he handed out one tip sheet | 他就给其中一名交易员发出一份 |
[35:15] | different from all the others, | 与其他人完全不同的内情通报 |
[35:17] | so the trader, | 这样的话这名交易员 |
[35:18] | in this instance, Gabrielle Stone, | 本案中是加布丽尔·斯通 |
[35:20] | would make a trade not knowing | 就会照着通报下单 |
[35:21] | that she was acting on an illegal tip. | 丝毫不会察觉这笔交易是非法的 |
[35:23] | It was actually ingenious. | 这想法真够天才的 |
[35:25] | If the trade was ever under suspicion, | 就算交易遭到质疑 |
[35:27] | even the trader couldn’t point to Burt. | 连交易员无法指认伯特 |
[35:29] | We’ve heard more than enough, thank you. | 你说的够多了 谢谢 |
[35:31] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[35:32] | Miss Stone made two mistakes. | 斯通女士犯了两个错误 |
[35:33] | One, she made a trade for more than $9 million. | 第一 她的交易额超过了九百万美元 |
[35:37] | the other was not going to the DOJ. | 其他的交易都没引起司法部的注意 |
[35:39] | The second the stock shot up through the roof. | 第二 她这支股票涨停了 |
[35:41] | You son of a bitch. | 你个混蛋 |
[35:42] | Harvey, this is a lot to digest. | 哈维 这么多信息我需要消化一下 |
[35:45] | Well, I’ll make it easy for you, Dean. | 我帮你简单总结一下好了 迪恩 |
[35:46] | He’s a cancer. | 他就是个毒瘤 |
[35:48] | You don’t cut him loose, he’s gonna kill your whole company. | 你留着他 就等着公司倒闭吧 |
[35:50] | How dare you walk in here | 你凭什么大摇大摆地来到这里 |
[35:52] | and accuse me with these things? | 对我一通诬陷栽赃 |
[35:54] | I mean, you are my lawyer. | 你是我的律师 |
[35:56] | No, Burt, I’m the lawyer for Morello Asset Management. | 不 伯特 我是莫雷罗资产管理公司的律师 |
[35:59] | As far as the law is concerned, | 按照法律规定的话 |
[36:01] | Dean Morello’s my client, not you. | 迪恩·莫雷罗才是我的委托人 |
[36:02] | Dumb son of a bitch. | 你这个畜生 |
[36:03] | Burt, you’re fired. | 伯特 你被解雇了 |
[36:06] | What? | 什么 |
[36:06] | Effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[36:08] | You’re gonna fire me? Because of this? | 你要解雇我吗 就因为这个 |
[36:12] | I hope you’re happy. | 希望如你所愿 |
[36:13] | ’cause without me, this hedge fund’s nothing. | 没有我的话 这公司便一文不值了 |
[36:16] | I’ll be happy when the department of justice puts your ass in handcuffs. | 司法部把你铐走的时候我才真的开心 |
[36:19] | Enjoy your freedom, Burt, | 抓紧时间享受自由吧 伯特 |
[36:20] | because they’re coming for you. | 他们已经在查你了 |
[36:21] | And since you’re a bigger trophy than Gabrielle Stone, | 而且你是加布丽尔·斯通没法比的大人物 |
[36:24] | you’re gonna get a whole lot more than 11 months. | 就别估摸着只蹲十一个月了 |
[36:30] | Harvey, I want you to know | 哈维 我希望你知道 |
[36:33] | that I knew nothing about any of this. | 我对整件事并不知情 |
[36:35] | Dean, when I was 13 years old, | 迪恩 我十三岁的时候 |
[36:39] | my little brother was getting bullied by a kid in the neighborhood. | 我的弟弟被邻居家的孩子欺负 |
[36:41] | One day, I confronted the kid’s father. | 有一天 我去找那孩子的父亲对质 |
[36:44] | He told me he didn’t know anything about it. | 他告诉我他什么都不知道 |
[36:46] | You know what his problem was? | 你知道问题在哪吗 |
[36:49] | It was his goddamn job to know. | 知情是他的职责 |
[37:03] | Thanks for getting me out. | 谢谢你们把我弄出来 |
[37:05] | We’re just sorry we couldn’t get you your bonus. | 抱歉没能帮你拿到分红 |
[37:07] | It wasn’t mine to begin with. | 那本来就不是我的 |
[37:09] | But without it, | 但没钱拿 |
[37:10] | I don’t know how I’m gonna pay you. | 我都不知道怎么付给你们报酬 |
[37:11] | Don’t worry about it. | 别担心了 |
[37:13] | Dean Morello’s footing this bill. | 迪恩·莫雷罗会买单的 |
[37:16] | You believed in me. | 你们信任我 |
[37:19] | I can’t tell you how grateful I am to both of you. | 我都不知道该怎么表达自己的感激之情 |
[37:22] | Never doubted you for a second. | 一秒都没怀疑过你 |
[37:26] | Oh, Gabby, I wanted to give you something. | 加布 我要给你点东西 |
[37:30] | Left it on your desk. | 你落在你办公桌上了 |
[37:35] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:37] | All right, well, I’m gonna find some water. | 好了 我去找点水喝 |
[37:41] | You don’t come back soon, | 别去太久 |
[37:43] | we’re sending out a search party. | 不然我们要派搜索队找你啦 |
[37:46] | You never doubted her for a second? | 你说你一秒都没怀疑过她 |
[37:48] | I didn’t doubt her for a second. | 我确实没怀疑过她一秒 |
[37:50] | I doubted her for days. | 我怀疑了她好几天 |
[37:51] | Yeah, that’s not what you just led her to believe. | 你刚才说的可没这层意思 |
[37:53] | People hear what they want to hear. | 大家都喜欢偏听偏信嘛 |
[37:54] | Oh, I meant to ask you, | 我是想问你 |
[37:56] | that big guy that you got in a fight with, | 和你对着干的那个大家伙 |
[37:57] | Mr. T, | T先生[指加布的直属上司] |
[37:59] | was he in on this whole thing? | 他卷入整个事件了吗 |
[38:00] | No, he was just a dick. | 没 他只是个傻缺 |
[38:08] | That was the most brilliant portrayal | 那是我在《李尔王》里读到的 |
[38:11] | of King Lear I have ever seen. | 最精彩的描述 |
[38:13] | “Come not between the dragon and his wrath.” | “不要来批怒龙的逆鳞” |
[38:15] | That was… | 那真是 |
[38:17] | Thank you for tonight, Jessica, really. | 今晚谢谢你了 杰西卡 真的 |
[38:19] | This was nice. | 这样真不错 |
[38:20] | This is really, really nice. | 真的 真的很好 |
[38:22] | You’re welcome, Louis. | 不客气 路易 |
[38:24] | And, yes, this was– this was really nice. | 没错 这样真是很不错 |
[38:27] | Listen, I just want you to know how much I appreciate | 听着 我想让你知道我有多感激 |
[38:31] | everything that you do for this firm. | 你为律所所做的一切 |
[38:33] | I take a lot of pride in my work. | 我为我的工作感到骄傲 |
[38:34] | I know, and you’re very good at what you do. | 我知道 而且也很擅长你的工作 |
[38:37] | Okay, can you just please say that once in front of harvey? | 你能在哈维面前这样夸我一次吗 |
[38:42] | Louis, I know you and Harvey have a rivalry. | 路易 我知道你和哈维一直在明争暗斗 |
[38:48] | And the truth is that, right now, | 而事实是 现在 |
[38:50] | Harvey is more valuable to the firm. | 哈维对公司价值更大 |
[38:53] | But that doesn’t always mean | 但是这并不一定意味着 |
[38:57] | that he is going to be on top. | 他就是胜者 |
[38:59] | Because another truth is that I can’t always count | 因为另一个事实是我不能指望 |
[39:02] | on Harvey to listen to me, | 哈维听我的话 |
[39:05] | but I can count on you. | 但是这点我能指望你 |
[39:06] | Yeah. Yes, you can. | 是的 能指望我 |
[39:08] | So you keep doing what you’re doing, Louis, | 所以请你继续奉公尽职 路易 |
[39:10] | and you’re gonna be just fine. | 你会妥妥的 |
[39:12] | And if he doesn’t know it already, | 如果哈维现在还不清楚 |
[39:14] | I promise Harvey is going to understand | 我会保证让他知道 |
[39:17] | just how valuable you are to me. | 你对于我有多重要 |
[39:22] | You know, next week there’s a revival of cats. | 下星期《猫》又上演了 |
[39:24] | No. | 不行 |
[39:32] | Nice touch. Tickets to the Yankee game. | 干得好 洋基队比赛的票 |
[39:34] | Found ’em on my desk. | 在我桌子上找到的 |
[39:35] | -Can’t wait. – You’re welcome. | -我都等不及了 -别客气 |
[39:37] | Nachos are on you this time. | 这回你请玉米片 |
[39:38] | Oh, those tickets aren’t for you and me. | 那些票不是给咱俩用的 |
[39:40] | They’re for you and Louis. | 是给你和路易的 |
[39:43] | Sunday the 20th. | 周日 二十号 |
[39:44] | Did I mention that I’m busy that night? | 我说过我那天晚上会很忙吗 |
[39:45] | I know you are. | 我知道你忙 |
[39:47] | You’re busy going to the yankee game with Louis. | 你要忙着和路易去看洋基队的比赛 |
[39:50] | Son, | 孩子 |
[39:51] | your ego’s writing checks that your body can’t cash. | 没有那个金刚钻 就别揽这个瓷器活 |
[39:55] | Oh, see, that’s funny, because now I’m quoting | 看 多有意思 现在是我在引用 |
[39:57] | Top Gun and– get out of my office. | 《壮志凌云》的台词 你可以走了 |
[39:59] | Very funny. Very funny. | 你真幽默 |
[40:03] | Very funny. | 太有才了 |
[40:08] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[40:09] | Hey, you got a second? | 你有空吗 |
[40:10] | I just– I just want to thank you. | 我想感谢你 |
[40:13] | Thank me for what? | 谢我什么 |
[40:14] | For going out of your way to help me with the lsats. | 感谢你牺牲自己的时间帮我准备考试 |
[40:17] | It’s nothing. | 这没什么 |
[40:18] | You would done the same for me. | 换做是你 你也会帮忙的 |
[40:19] | I put a lot of pressure on myself. | 我把自己逼得太紧 |
[40:21] | I always have. | 我一向如此 |
[40:23] | You’re right. | 你说的对 |
[40:24] | I’m a perfectionist. | 我是个完美主义者 |
[40:26] | It’s okay. | 好了 |
[40:27] | No, it’s not okay. | 不 不好 |
[40:29] | My dad, he always wanted a son. | 我爸一直想要一个儿子 |
[40:32] | Never something that they brought up. | 虽然他从来没提过 |
[40:33] | It was just sort of there. | 但我能感觉到 |
[40:34] | And I never felt like I was good enough for him. | 我从来没让他满意过 |
[40:38] | Which is why I don’t like to put myself in positions where I might fail. | 所以我一直避免给自己失败的机会 |
[40:42] | So I decided to just push the LSATs, | 所以我决定这次不参加考试 |
[40:46] | give myself a little more time to study. | 多给自己点时间巩固知识 |
[40:48] | That’s good. That’s great. | 这决定不错 挺好 |
[40:50] | I think you made the right choice. | 你的选择是正确的 |
[40:52] | Really? Why? | 真的吗 为什么 |
[40:54] | You were the one that’s been pushing me to take them next week. | 你之前一直叫我下周就参加考试 |
[40:56] | I just meant that I, support the decision you made, that’s all. | 我的意思是 我支持你的决定 |
[41:00] | Why are you suddenly changing your tune? | 为什么你的语气突然变了 |
[41:02] | Because if you’re not ready, you’re not ready. | 因为你没准备好就是没准备好 |
[41:06] | Listen, I got to go. I’ll see you tomorrow. | 我得走了 明天见 |
[41:08] | No, that’s not why. | 不是因为那个 |
[41:09] | All that interest in Theresa | 你对特蕾莎那么感兴趣 |
[41:11] | and then the other guy didn’t show up, but you did. | 而且那天那个人没来 你却来了 |
[41:13] | You were gonna take the test for me. | 你就是代考的那个人 |
[41:15] | What guy? What are you talking about? | 什么人 你说什么呢 |
[41:16] | You know exactly what I’m talking about. | 你知道我在说什么 |
[41:17] | You’re the test genius, right? | 你是考试天才 不是吗 |
[41:19] | Mike, I could pick up the phone and find out right now. | 迈克 我现在打个电话就能水落石出 |
[41:29] | Yes, I took the test for your friend Theresa. | 是的 我就是替特蕾莎考试的人 |
[41:31] | That’s the whole reason you were trying to help me. | 所以你才要帮我 |
[41:33] | Because you thought if you didn’t, | 因为你觉得如果你不帮忙 |
[41:35] | – you were gonna get caught. – That’s not true. | -你就会被告发 -你说的不对 |
[41:36] | How am I supposed to believe that? | 你叫我怎么相信 |
[41:38] | Honestly, how am I supposed to believe anything you say | 说实话 我以后还怎么相信你说的话 |
[41:40] | when the whole time you were at Harvard | 你一边说自己在哈佛念书 |
[41:41] | studying to be a lawyer, | 准备成为律师 |
[41:42] | you were actually cheating for other people? | 一边又在替别人代考入学考试 |
[41:44] | Yes, I was helping people cheat, okay, but– | 是 我是帮别人代考 但是 |
[41:46] | But what? | 但是什么 |
[41:55] | It’s not the whole story. | 事实不仅如此 |