时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I just don’t understand. | 我真搞不懂 |
[00:05] | Yeah, there’s a lot of things you don’t understand. | 你搞不懂的事情多了 |
[00:06] | Everyone is wearing a black tie. | 别人系的都是黑领带 |
[00:08] | You’re wearing a gray tie. | 就你系了条灰的 |
[00:10] | This is acceptable at a black tie affair. | 虽说这场合要求系黑领饰 |
[00:12] | There’s nothing wrong with the tie that I’m wearing. | 但我这颜色也算不上出格 |
[00:14] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:16] | – You– – Yes, please. | -您… -好的 来一杯 |
[00:17] | Champagne, sir? | 您要香槟吗 先生 |
[00:18] | Is it? From the region? In France? | 这酒是法国产的吗 |
[00:23] | Because if it’s not, it’s called sparkling wine, | 如果不是 那就只能算是汽酒 |
[00:25] | And I don’t really drink sparkling wine. | 我可不喝汽酒 |
[00:27] | – Forget it. – Forgive him. | -算了 -别怪他 |
[00:28] | His parents really wanted a girl. Never got over it. | 他父母想生个女孩 他到现在都不能释怀 |
[00:31] | Wait a minute. You can taste the difference. | 产地不同 味道不同 能尝出来的 |
[00:32] | I’m not being a snob. | 我没瞧不起他 |
[00:33] | Not a snob? | 没瞧不起他 |
[00:34] | You sound like Frasier’s brother. | 你那语气和弗莱泽他弟弟似的 |
[00:35] | Niles Crane was completely misunderstood. | 大家都误会奈尔斯·克雷恩了 |
[00:37] | Okay, boys, you don’t want me to give you a time-out now, do you? | 好了 二位 需要我叫个暂停吗 |
[00:40] | Look, I’d be willing to stand in a corner | 你要是能打他五十大板 |
[00:41] | if you agree to paddle his bottom. | 我愿意去站墙角 |
[00:43] | That’s hilarious. I’m just saying | 真搞笑 我觉得 |
[00:45] | that if they want us to donate to their charity, | 他们要是想让咱们捐钱 |
[00:46] | they might as well step it up. | 起码也得有点诚意 |
[00:48] | You know, make me want to give away my money. | 让我甘愿掏腰包 |
[00:49] | Your money? | 你掏腰包 |
[00:50] | You’re here representing the firm, Louis. | 路易 你是代表律所出席的 |
[00:52] | And we’ve always been committed to giving back to the community. | 而且我们一直都热衷于慈善事业 |
[00:55] | Jessica, is that– | 杰西卡 那不是… |
[00:59] | Tori. Yes, and I owe her a call. | 是托莉 我一直都没联系她 |
[01:02] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[01:09] | Do I smell like sausage? | 我身上有香肠味吗 |
[01:11] | No more than usual. Why? | 那不很正常吗 怎么了 |
[01:12] | Uh, because I’m about to meet the future Mrs. Louis Litt. | 我要和未来的路易·利特太太见面了 |
[01:15] | I had pizza before I came and I just want to | 我来之前吃了披萨 |
[01:16] | make sure I still am not emanating any aroma. | 我怕身上会有味道 |
[01:18] | Oh, you’re emanating something. | 你身上确实有种味道 |
[01:20] | It’s called pheromones and women find it irresistible. | 那叫信息激素 让女人无法抗拒 |
[01:26] | Watch this. | 瞧好吧 |
[01:32] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[01:34] | You remember Tori? | 你还记得托莉吗 |
[01:35] | Of course. Nice to see you. | 当然了 你好 |
[01:37] | I told Jessica I don’t really want to talk shop | 我跟杰西卡说 来参加慈善活动的时候 |
[01:40] | while we’re here to support a good cause. | 我不想谈公事 |
[01:42] | Well, that’s the beautiful thing about a retainer. | 预付佣金的好处就在于此 |
[01:43] | We’re always on call when you need us. | 我们随时听你差遣 |
[01:45] | So how can we help? | 这次有什么要我们出马 |
[01:47] | It involves one of our most trusted senior VPs. | 这事牵扯到一位威信很高的高级副总裁 |
[01:51] | Something recently came to light about his past | 最近 他过去的一些事被人发现了 |
[01:52] | and I’m shocked by it, really. | 我真的非常震惊 |
[01:54] | You tell us where it hurts and we’ll make it go away. | 你就说问题出在哪 我们会解决的 |
[02:10] | Wait. Wait. | 等等 |
[02:12] | – Wait? – Yeah. | -等等 -对 |
[02:13] | Well, it’s just… | 只是… |
[02:15] | This feels like it’s moving really fast. | 我觉得我们进度有点快了 |
[02:17] | I should slow down? | 要我慢点吗 |
[02:19] | No, I just–I mean, like– | 不 我只是…我是说… |
[02:20] | I just got out of a relationship and… | 我才结束一段感情… |
[02:23] | Right. | 没错 |
[02:24] | You kind of did too. | 你也差不多 |
[02:26] | I wasn’t really seeing anyone. | 我之前没有跟谁约会 |
[02:27] | You know what I mean. | 你懂我的意思 |
[02:30] | Trevor. | 特雷弗 |
[02:33] | Yeah, Trevor. | 对 特雷弗 |
[02:33] | Right. Trevor. | 对了 特雷弗 |
[02:37] | Yeah, yeah, you’re right. | 对 对 你说得对 |
[02:38] | We should slow down. | 我们该慢点来 |
[02:42] | I should make us some tea. | 我去泡点茶 |
[02:43] | – You want some tea? – Mm-hmm, yeah. | -想喝点茶吗 -想 |
[02:44] | Yeah, let’s drink some tea. | 好 我们喝茶吧 |
[02:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:52] | 法学院校友协会 诚邀您携伴前来参加 年度成员联谊会 时间 晚八点 地点 俱乐部壁炉室 着装 商业便装 | |
[02:52] | What’s the, uh, Harvard Club? | 哈佛俱乐部是什么 |
[02:55] | Oh, it’s, uh– it’s, like, this clubhouse for Harvard alumni. | 就是…就是哈佛校友的俱乐部会所 |
[03:00] | Yeah, that invite is, uh– | 那个邀请函是… |
[03:02] | It’s for this networking thing for lawyers. | 是为了律师之间联络感情的 |
[03:04] | I got it at work. | 我在公司拿到的 |
[03:05] | Hmm, would you go? | 你会去吗 |
[03:07] | What? Are you kidding me? | 什么 你开玩笑 |
[03:09] | No. | 不去 |
[03:10] | I have a hard enough time pretending at work. | 我在公司装相就够辛苦了 |
[03:11] | It’s not like I want to enter the lion’s den. | 还要深入虎穴吗 |
[03:17] | Well, if you were gonna go… | 如果你要去的话… |
[03:22] | And you were gonna take a date– | 而你又打算带个伴去… |
[03:24] | It would be you. | 肯定是你 |
[03:27] | I’d love to take you. | 我很乐意带你去 |
[03:35] | Who’s moving too fast now? | 现在是谁进展得太快了 |
[03:36] | Oh, well, that’s due to saying all the right things. | 这是因为你说对了话 |
[03:50] | Hey, what’s the emergency? | 什么事这么紧急 |
[03:51] | Couldn’t find a date to the prom? | 没人跟你去舞会了吗 |
[03:53] | We’re firing Stan Jacobson. | 我们要解雇斯坦·雅各布森 |
[03:55] | Who? | 谁 |
[03:56] | Senior vice president, Drybeck Accounting. | 雷贝克会计事务所的高级副总裁 |
[03:59] | – Our accounting firm? – Yes. | -我们的会计事务所吗 -没错 |
[04:00] | They’re our firm and our client. | 他们为我们做账 我们是他们的律师 |
[04:02] | How’s that possible? | 这怎么可能 |
[04:04] | They signed a conflict of interest waiver. | 他们签订了利益冲突弃权书 |
[04:06] | Look at that. He’s actually learning how the law works. | 不错嘛 你小子终于懂法了 |
[04:09] | Acquaint yourself with Drybeck’s company charter | 熟悉一下雷贝克的公司章程 |
[04:11] | and Stan’s original employment contract. | 和斯坦的原始雇佣合同 |
[04:13] | – What’d he do? – He lied. | -他做了什么 -撒谎 |
[04:15] | He lied? About what? | 撒谎 在哪方面撒谎了 |
[04:16] | Wait, let me guess. He cooked the books. | 等等 让我猜猜 他做假账了 |
[04:19] | God, doesn’t anyone on Wall Street | 天呐 现在华尔街还有人 |
[04:20] | put in an honest day’s work anymore? | 能诚诚恳恳地工作吗 |
[04:22] | Actually, he’s got a stellar record as a senior VP. | 实际上 他作为副总的工作非常出色 |
[04:25] | He lied on his resume. | 他在简历里撒谎了 |
[04:27] | Never got his CPA license. | 他没拿到注册会计师执照 |
[04:29] | Never even went to business school. | 甚至没进过商学院 |
[04:32] | He lied about where he went to school | 因为他在就读学校上撒了谎 |
[04:33] | and now he’s getting fired? | 就要被解雇了吗 |
[04:35] | Drybeck does the books for half of Wall Street. | 雷贝克为半条华尔街做账 |
[04:38] | Word gets out that a senior staff is a fraud, | 如果高级职员是个骗子的事流传出去 |
[04:40] | they’re gonna start bleeding clients. | 他们会损失客户 |
[04:42] | We have to do this fast and keep it quiet. | 我们得快速低调地解决这个问题 |
[04:47] | Relax. | 放松 |
[04:48] | That’s not gonna happen to you. | 这不会发生在你身上 |
[04:50] | But I would get fired if Jessica found out. | 但如果杰西卡知道了 我会被解雇的 |
[04:53] | Found out what? | 知道什么 |
[04:56] | Just told me he’s a virgin. | 他刚刚告诉我他是处男 |
[04:58] | That doesn’t surprise me one bit. | 我一点不觉得惊奇呢 |
[05:00] | All in due time, Mike. | 该来的总会来 迈克 |
[05:02] | You have those severance quotes? | 你拿到遣散费的报价了吗 |
[05:59] | Oh, where you headed, doll? | 你要去哪儿 美女 |
[06:01] | Pearson Hardman to see Mike Ross. | 皮尔逊·哈德曼律所 找迈克·罗斯 |
[06:03] | Uh, he expecting you? | 你们约好了吗 |
[06:05] | No, I just was gonna drop this off. | 没有 我就是来给他送衣服的 |
[06:07] | No appointment. I can’t let you up. | 没预约 我不能放你上去 |
[06:10] | Do I look like a terrorist? | 我长得像恐怖分子吗 |
[06:11] | Do I look like I want to lose my job? | 我长得像想丢掉饭碗吗 |
[06:13] | Jenny? | 珍妮 |
[06:15] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[06:16] | Hey. You here to see Mike? | 你是来找迈克的吗 |
[06:17] | Sort of. I just– | 差不多吧 我只是… |
[06:18] | I was gonna drop this suit off for him. | 我本想把这套西装捎给他 |
[06:20] | Harvey called late last night, | 哈维昨晚打电话找他 |
[06:21] | some big emergency, | 出了什么紧急的大事 |
[06:23] | And Mike ended up staying the night. | 结果迈克一晚未归 |
[06:24] | Actually, could you help me out | 你能帮帮我吗 |
[06:26] | I’m running so late to work. | 我上班要晚了 |
[06:28] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[06:28] | Oh, my God. Thank you. | 我的天 谢谢你 |
[06:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[06:32] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢啦 -没问题 |
[06:34] | Oh! And can you tell Mike that I left the key under the mat? | 你能告诉迈克我把钥匙留在垫子下面了吗 |
[06:37] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[06:39] | Thank you so much, Rachel. | 太感谢你了 瑞秋 |
[06:40] | – You’re welcome. – You’re amazing. | -不客气 -你太好了 |
[07:03] | I’m up. I’m up. | 我起来了 起来了 |
[07:04] | Your girlfriend stopped by. | 你女朋友来过了 |
[07:06] | Dropped that off for you. | 给你送这个来了 |
[07:08] | Girlfriend? | 女朋友 |
[07:09] | You guys move in together already? | 你们都搬到一起住了吗 |
[07:10] | What? No. | 什么 没有 |
[07:12] | We–she’s not my– why do you care? | 我们…她不是…你干嘛关心这个 |
[07:14] | I don’t. What– | 我不关心 |
[07:15] | What was the big emergency last night? | 昨晚出了什么重大的急事 |
[07:17] | Um, Harvey. | 哈维 |
[07:18] | He’s firing some big VP from our accounting firm this morning. | 他要解雇我们会计事务所的某个大副总 |
[07:21] | Stan Jacobson? | 斯坦·雅各布森吗 |
[07:23] | Yeah, why? You know him? | 没错 怎么 你认识他吗 |
[07:24] | No, he was just checking in at reception when I got there. | 不 我到的时候 他刚好在接待处登记 |
[07:27] | Oh, God! I got to change. | 天 我得换衣服了 |
[07:30] | I will let him know that you will be right there. | 我告诉他你马上就到 |
[07:32] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:45] | Performance numbers, HR guidelines, | 业绩数据 人力资源方针 |
[07:47] | severance quotes, and Stan’s in the waiting room. | 遣散费报价 斯坦在外面等着呢 |
[07:49] | Did you sleep here last night? | 你昨晚在这儿睡的吗 |
[07:50] | I wouldn’t exactly call it sleeping. | 我觉得那不算是睡 |
[07:52] | Where’d you get that suit? | 西装哪来的 |
[07:53] | Uh, Rachel. | 瑞秋拿来的 |
[07:55] | No, I mean Jenny gave it to Rachel downstairs. | 不 是珍妮在楼下给瑞秋的 |
[07:57] | She slept over last night. | 她昨晚去我家了 |
[07:59] | Jenny did, not Rachel. | 珍妮 不是瑞秋 |
[08:01] | Do I really need to be here when you fire this guy? | 你解雇他的时候我真有必要在场吗 |
[08:02] | You want to learn how it’s done, right? | 你想了解流程 不是吗 |
[08:04] | I read this guy’s employment records, Harvey. | 哈维 我读了这家伙的工作经历 |
[08:06] | He’s smart, talented, loyal. | 他聪明过人 才华横溢 忠心不二 |
[08:08] | Oh, and you feel bad for him. | 你为他感到难过 |
[08:09] | I’m shocked. | 真让我震惊 |
[08:10] | Where’s my smoking gun? | 我要的铁证呢 |
[08:13] | Background check that confirmed Stan lied about his credentials. | 能证明斯坦在文凭上撒谎的背景调查 |
[08:15] | It never came through. | 没拿到 |
[08:18] | On it. | 这就去 |
[08:23] | Come in, come in. | 进来 进来 |
[08:23] | Um, could you help me with something? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[08:25] | I need to get this fax for Harvey and it’s– | 我要帮哈维拿到一份传真 |
[08:27] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[08:29] | Good morning. He needs a– | 早 他需要… |
[08:30] | You can tell, can’t you? | 你能看出来 对吧 |
[08:32] | I bet you everybody can. | 我敢说大家都能看出来 |
[08:34] | Tell what? | 看得出什么 |
[08:37] | You…wax your eyebrows? | 你 修过眉毛了 |
[08:39] | I was with the most beautiful woman last night. | 昨晚我和最美的女人共度良宵了 |
[08:43] | She wax your eyebrows? | 她帮你修眉毛吗 |
[08:45] | We did a lot of things last night | 昨晚我们做了很多事 |
[08:47] | and waxing wasn’t one of them, | 但没修过眉毛 |
[08:49] | if you know what I mean. | 不知你是否明白我的意思 |
[08:51] | Oh, god. | 天呐 |
[08:52] | That’s great. I’m here to ask– | 太棒了 我来是想问 |
[08:54] | Her name’s charisse and we have so much in common. | 她叫查丽丝 我们有很多相似之处 |
[08:56] | And Mike, there was like this– | 迈克 这种感觉 |
[08:58] | There was like this, “Mmm.” | 感觉太美妙了 |
[09:00] | Like a “Mmm.” | 爽翻了 |
[09:02] | Like a chemical thing would happen | 当我们身体接触时 |
[09:03] | when our bodies would touch. | 产生了化学反应 |
[09:04] | No, I really don’t want to have this conversation with you. | 不 我不想和你讨论这个问题 |
[09:06] | Oh, come on. We’re both guys, right? | 行了 我们都是爷们 不是吗 |
[09:08] | Little locker room talk around the office. | 在办公室讨论点私事 |
[09:09] | I mean, that creates a little male bonding. | 就当是哥们之间促进感情 |
[09:11] | That’s crazy. I just heard my name. | 太诡异了 我好像听到有人喊我 |
[09:12] | Did you hear that? Someone’s calling me. | 听到吗 有人在叫我 |
[09:14] | I’m gonna– just one second, okay? | 我要 我去一下 |
[09:18] | He’s probably still a virgin. | 他八成还是个处男 |
[09:19] | Mr. Jacobson, hi. | 雅各布森先生 你好 |
[09:21] | Mike Ross, Harvey’s associate. | 迈克·罗斯 哈维助手 |
[09:22] | So sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你等那么久 |
[09:23] | Just gonna be a couple more minutes, okay? | 我马上就来 好吗 |
[09:24] | Okay, great. Thank you. | 很好 谢谢 |
[09:27] | Yes, I hear you. | 是的 我听到了 |
[09:28] | Your office couldn’t find a copy. | 你们公司找不到当时的复印件了 |
[09:30] | Can you tell me the name of the security firm | 那能告诉我你们一般都找哪家保安公司 |
[09:31] | you guys used to do the background check? | 来做背景调查吗 |
[09:34] | Okay, great. | 好的 很好 |
[09:35] | Nope. That’s great. | 不用 很好 |
[09:37] | I found the number myself. Thank you. | 我自己找到电话号码了 谢谢 |
[09:39] | Sally, yes. | 莎莉 是的 |
[09:40] | This is Mike Ross for Pearson Hardman. | 我是皮尔逊·哈德曼律所的迈克·罗斯 |
[09:42] | I’m calling regarding | 我打电话来是想 |
[09:43] | a background check you guys did. | 询问一下你们之前做的背景调查 |
[09:45] | Sure. | 当然 |
[09:46] | You could refuse to cooperate, | 你可以拒绝透露任何信息 |
[09:47] | but then you would be wrong. | 但你可能会因此闯祸 |
[09:50] | Sally, hold on one minute. | 莎莉 稍等片刻 |
[09:52] | Yeah? | 喂 |
[09:53] | No. Stan is going to be there in two minutes. | 不 斯坦两分钟后就到 |
[09:57] | He’s in the bathroom. Okay. | 他去厕所了 好的 |
[10:01] | Sally, you there? | 莎莉 还在吗 |
[10:03] | Let’s do this. | 这样吧 |
[10:04] | I’m gonna fax you the subpoena | 我现在把我手上的传票 |
[10:06] | that I’m holding in my hand right now | 传真给你 |
[10:08] | And you can show that to your boss and then we– | 给你们老板看一下 然后… |
[10:12] | Great. | 太好了 |
[10:13] | Let me send you my fax number now. | 我现在把我的传真号码发给你 |
[10:17] | Nice. | 很好 |
[10:27] | Stan. | 斯坦 |
[10:29] | We ready? | 我们可以开始了吗 |
[10:31] | Yes. I’m sorry about that. | 是的 我很抱歉 |
[10:32] | No worries. | 没关系 |
[10:34] | I know you, by the way. | 顺便说一句 我认识你 |
[10:36] | 7611053 7611053. | |
[10:40] | Your employee code. | 你的员工编号 |
[10:41] | See, I remember everyone that way. | 每个人在我脑子里都是一串号码 |
[10:42] | Anyway, you are taking me to see harvey. | 好了 你要带我去见哈维吧 |
[10:45] | I have been dying to meet him. | 我等不及了 |
[10:47] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[10:48] | His balls. | 他的球 |
[10:50] | His autographed ones. I’m a huge baseball fan. | 他的明星签名棒球 我是个超级棒球粉丝 |
[10:52] | Right. Really? | 没错 是吗 |
[10:53] | Oh, yeah, yeah. No. | 当然了 |
[10:54] | If I wasn’t an accountant, | 如果我不是会计的话 |
[10:55] | I would be a major league scout. | 我肯定会成为大联盟球探 |
[10:57] | I can tell you anything you want to know | 我只要看一眼相关数据 |
[10:58] | just by looking at somebody’s numbers. | 就能知道他的底细 |
[11:00] | For instance, slugging percentage | 比如 看一眼击球次数 |
[11:01] | versus strikeouts during spring training– | 再对比下春训三振出局次数 |
[11:03] | Do you want to walk and talk maybe? | 边走边说如何 |
[11:10] | Stan Jacobson. | 斯坦·雅各布森 |
[11:11] | Mr. Specter, it is a pleasure. | 斯佩克特先生 见到你很高兴 |
[11:14] | Stan, it’s nice to meet you. | 斯坦 很高兴见到你 |
[11:15] | – Has Mike alr– – Oh, my god! | -迈克是不是 -我的天 |
[11:17] | Oh, my god! Is that them? | 我的老天 是它们吗 |
[11:19] | Oh! Jeter. | 哇 基特 |
[11:22] | Hank Aaron. | 汉克·阿伦 |
[11:24] | No way! Maris? | 不会吧 马里斯 |
[11:27] | That’s not number 61, is it? | 那不是61号球吧 |
[11:28] | No, but it was signed by Tracy– | 不是 但上面的签名是特雷西 |
[11:30] | Stallard. | 斯塔勒德 |
[11:33] | Big baseball fan. | 超级棒球迷 |
[11:35] | Stan, why don’t you have a seat over here? | 斯坦 过来这边坐吧 |
[11:37] | Why don’t I get us some waters? | 我去倒些水吧 |
[11:39] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:40] | I get talking about baseball, I cannot stop. | 一说到棒球 我就停不下来了 |
[11:44] | I know how valuable your time is. | 我知道你的时间很宝贵 |
[11:46] | I do do the books. | 我查账非常专业 |
[11:48] | And speaking of which, your assistant tells me | 说到这个 你的助手告诉我 |
[11:50] | you wanted to go over something from your last audits. | 你想再核查一下你上一次的审计结果 |
[11:52] | I could really use a water. | 我还是去倒水吧 |
[11:56] | Stan, we’re not here to go over any accounting business. | 斯坦 请你来不是要让你来查账的 |
[11:59] | You’re here because you’re being let go. | 而是要解雇你 |
[12:02] | What? | 什么 |
[12:04] | It’s not gonna feel that surprising | 知道原因后 |
[12:05] | when you understand why. | 你就不会这么吃惊了 |
[12:07] | The firm looked into your background recently. | 你公司最近调查了你的背景资料 |
[12:09] | They know you lied about passing the CPA exam. | 他们查到你根本没通过注册会计师考试 |
[12:11] | You were hired because of your outstanding credentials | 他们雇佣你是因为你出色的证书成绩 |
[12:14] | And the reality is they never existed. | 而事实是 你根本没拿到证书 |
[12:21] | I’ve been there for nine years. | 我已经在那工作九年了 |
[12:24] | My work has been nothing but– | 我的业绩都不算了吗 |
[12:26] | I mean, why would this even matter now? | 证书有那么重要吗 |
[12:28] | You have been committing fraud your entire career. | 你的整个职业生涯都在谎言中渡过 |
[12:30] | The liability it presents– | 由此带来的后果… |
[12:31] | No! I don’t accept this. | 不 我不接受这个 |
[12:33] | Okay, take a deep breath. | 好吧 深呼吸 |
[12:34] | Once you go over the severance numbers, | 看一下遣散费的数目 |
[12:36] | you’ll see that we’ve been more than fair. | 你就知道我们的决策是相当公平的 |
[12:39] | Fair? | 公平 |
[12:42] | You think this is fair? | 你觉得这样公平吗 |
[12:44] | We understand how difficult this must be, Stan. | 我们知道你很难接受 斯坦 |
[12:46] | How you must feel right now. | 我们理解你现在的感受 |
[12:48] | You have no idea what I feel right now. | 你们根本无法体会我此刻的心情 |
[12:52] | Just so I’m clear– | 让我确认一下 |
[12:53] | You’re not denying what we’re presenting you with? | 你不否认我们对你的举证吗 |
[12:56] | You mean that I lied back | 你是说雷贝克雇佣我的时候 |
[12:59] | when Drybeck hired me? | 我对他们撒谎了吗 |
[13:04] | No. | 是的 |
[13:06] | But I’m not some scam artist either. | 但我也不完全是个骗子啊 |
[13:08] | I did go to college. | 我确实上过大学啊 |
[13:09] | I just couldn’t afford to graduate. | 我只是付不起学费 辍学罢了 |
[13:12] | No one ever questioned it before | 因为我在数字方面的突出才能 |
[13:13] | because I’m that good with numbers. | 从来没人怀疑过我 |
[13:18] | Then they find out all of a sudden. | 然后就一下子东窗事发了 |
[13:22] | They didn’t. | 他们不是一下子发现的 |
[13:25] | This background check is five years old. | 这份背景调查是五年前的了 |
[13:28] | What? | 什么 |
[13:30] | That doesn’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[13:32] | Is this the original? | 这份是原件吗 |
[13:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[13:35] | So Tori knew all this time? | 这么说托莉一直都知道 |
[13:40] | This is the same thing that happened to Paula. | 宝拉之前也是这个下场 |
[13:42] | – Who? – Paula. | -谁 -宝拉 |
[13:44] | Discovered some undisclosed income, | 她发现了一些私密收益 |
[13:46] | the books weren’t adding up, she brought it to me. | 却没记在账本上 她跟我说了这件事 |
[13:48] | The next thing I know, she is gone. | 紧接着 她就被辞了 |
[13:50] | I asked Tori about it, | 我问过托莉这件事 |
[13:51] | then I start getting shut out of meetings. | 然后我就被踢出公司会议了 |
[13:52] | They’re trying to hide something | 他们有不可告人的秘密 |
[13:53] | and they’re firing me so they can. | 所以要除掉我这块绊脚石 |
[13:55] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[13:57] | I’m not signing some agreement. | 我不会签任何协议 |
[13:58] | Are you kidding me? | 给我听清楚了 |
[13:59] | I’m getting railroaded! | 我会揭发他们的 |
[14:02] | – Should I go after him? – No. | -要我去追他吗 -不用 |
[14:04] | You’ve done enough already. | 你做得还不够多吗 |
[14:11] | So you let him leave? | 你就这么让他走了吗 |
[14:13] | Physically restraining someone is not in my job description. | 强制拘留不属于我的工作范畴 |
[14:17] | What about your associate, | 那你的助手呢 |
[14:19] | the one who shared the background check? | 泄露了背景调查资料的那家伙 |
[14:21] | That was a confidential internal document. | 那可是内部保密文件 |
[14:23] | Stan should have never seen it. | 斯坦根本不该看到 |
[14:25] | Why did you even have it? | 你们又是怎么得到的 |
[14:26] | You didn’t expect us to fire him without proof, did you? | 你也知道我们不可能无凭无据开除他 |
[14:28] | Tori’s right. Stan shouldn’t have seen it. | 托莉说得对 斯坦不应该看到文件 |
[14:31] | Then I’m guilty of being thorough. | 那你们是怪我做事太仔细了 |
[14:32] | I still don’t understand why you haven’t told us the whole truth. | 我还是不明白 你为什么不告诉我事情的真相 |
[14:35] | I mean, if you knew five years ago, | 如果你五年前就查过他背景 |
[14:37] | why’d you make it sound like this is something recent? | 为什么还要搞得像是最近查的 |
[14:39] | Because it only came to my attention two days ago. | 因为这事两天前才引起我的注意 |
[14:41] | Then who ordered the background check? | 那又是谁让做的背景调查 |
[14:42] | It’s routine. You check with human resources. | 这是人力资源部的例行公事 |
[14:45] | Is it routine for human resources | 人力资源部还负责 |
[14:46] | to keep something from the ceo for half a decade? | 向总裁隐瞒事实长达五年之久吗 |
[14:49] | What are you insinuating? | 你这话什么意思 |
[14:52] | I think what harvey is saying is given | 我想哈维是想说 |
[14:54] | how quickly we tried to accomplish this, | 我们想尽快处理好这件事 |
[14:57] | some of the details might have gotten lost. | 可能被忽略了某些细节问题 |
[14:59] | What was also lost is that Stan never signed the severance package, | 你们还忘了 斯坦还没签离职补偿协议 |
[15:02] | which included the confidentiality agreement, | 包括里面的一份保密协议 |
[15:04] | Which means if he decides to make waves, | 他一旦想要把事情弄大 |
[15:06] | the whole point of avoiding negative publicity– | 我们之前所说的避免公司形象受损就… |
[15:08] | Harvey will track down Stan | 哈维会找到斯坦 |
[15:10] | and make sure that he signs the severance package | 确保他今天就会签署离职补偿协议 |
[15:13] | and the confidentiality agreement today. | 和保密协议 |
[15:16] | You have my word. | 我保证 |
[15:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:20] | Of course. | 愿意效劳 |
[15:27] | It’s allight, Tori. | 没事的 托莉 |
[15:33] | She’s lying. | 她在撒谎 |
[15:34] | She knew about Stan. | 她知道斯坦的背景 |
[15:34] | She’s known for a long time. | 很早就知道了 |
[15:36] | And that matters to us why? | 这关我们什么事 |
[15:37] | Because she’s taking advantage of us. | 她在利用我们 |
[15:39] | We are being manipulated into firing | 我们无缘无故帮她解雇员工 |
[15:41] | one of her employees and told not to ask questions. | 还不准问问题 |
[15:44] | Well, I have questions. | 我问题可多着呢 |
[15:45] | And the answer is ten. | 答案是1000 |
[15:48] | As in $10 million per year, | 雷贝克公司每年为我们公司 |
[15:50] | the amount of business Drybeck generates for this firm. | 谋得1000万的利润 |
[15:54] | Which means you have to finish what you started. | 所以你得妥当处理此事 |
[15:57] | Find Stan and get him to sign those documents. | 找到斯坦 说服他签署那些文件 |
[16:00] | And as far as I’m concerned, | 我个人认为 |
[16:02] | that little associate of yours is to blame for all of this. | 你的助理要为这事负责 |
[16:04] | That was an honest mistake. | 那是无心之过 |
[16:05] | He knowingly revealed the client’s confidential document. | 他明知那是客户的机密文件 还泄露了出去 |
[16:09] | That is not a mistake. | 那不叫失误 |
[16:13] | How many more chances are you gonna give that kid? | 你还要给那孩子多少次机会 |
[16:15] | Oh, I didn’t realize we were keeping score. | 我不知道我们还计分呢 |
[16:17] | But if that’s the case, I still think he’s coming out ahead. | 就算这么说 他也还是遥遥领先 |
[16:31] | Whatever you’re doing, stop. | 停下你手中的活 |
[16:32] | Wait, you’re gonna want to see this. | 等等 这个你会感兴趣的 |
[16:34] | Paula O’Neil, the former Drybeck employee that Stan mentioned, | 宝拉·奥尼尔 斯坦提到的那个雷贝克前雇员 |
[16:37] | she filed a wrongful termination suit | 她控告公司不正当解雇 |
[16:38] | that mysteriously went away. | 事情神秘地不了了之 |
[16:40] | Really? Let me see that. | 是吗 我看看 |
[16:45] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[16:49] | Wait. Do you not think something funny’s going on? | 等等 你不觉得这里面有猫腻吗 |
[16:51] | You know what? Here’s what I think is going on. | 告诉你 我觉得现在的情况是 |
[16:52] | You’re sympathizing with Stan because you think he’s you. | 你同情斯坦 觉得你们同命相连 |
[16:54] | That doesn’t mean that– | 那也不代表… |
[16:55] | You need to learn something from what just happened, | 你要从刚刚发生的事中吸取教训 |
[16:57] | not the least of which is how anyone, | 最起码也该明白 任何人 |
[16:59] | no matter how valuable, can be let go. | 不管多么有价值 都可能被解雇 |
[17:01] | I can chalk up what happened with Stan | 我可以把跟斯坦发生的小插曲 |
[17:03] | to youthful exuberance, but Jessica can’t. | 归咎为你年轻气盛 但杰西卡不这么想 |
[17:06] | So if you want to work here, you better go home now, | 你要是还想在这儿工作 现在就先回家 |
[17:08] | – because if she sees you– – Wait, wait. | -她要是见到你 -慢着 |
[17:09] | Is she gonna fire me? | 她要解雇我吗 |
[17:10] | This habit of you empathizing with every client, | 你对每个客户都同情心泛滥的习惯 |
[17:12] | it’s not getting you anywhere. | 对你没有好处 |
[17:14] | You want to work in this firm? | 你想在这家公司工作 |
[17:16] | You need to deal in facts, evidence, information that can hold up. | 就得学会只和可靠的事实 证据和信息打交道 |
[17:20] | That’s what a real lawyer does. | 这才是真正的律师的做法 |
[17:40] | Stan. | 斯坦 |
[17:43] | Did you follow me here? | 你跟踪我到这儿的吗 |
[17:45] | Doesn’t take a sleuth to figure out | 不用猜都知道 |
[17:47] | that your next step would be to see another lawyer. | 你下一步要再找个律师 |
[17:49] | Bopal and Williams. | 鲍珀·威廉姆斯律所 |
[17:52] | They’re a good firm. Not the friendliest bunch. | 这公司不错 不过不太友好 |
[17:54] | They called you. | 他们给你打电话了 |
[17:55] | That is against lawyer-client privilege. | 那可违反律师委托人保密协议 |
[17:57] | No one’s breaking any laws, okay? | 没人违反什么 |
[17:58] | My assistant has a network of other assistants | 我的助理与其他的助理间有联系 |
[18:00] | that tell her anything she wants to know, | 他们什么都会跟她说 |
[18:02] | like when someone calls for an emergency appointment. | 比如说有人打电话来做紧急预约 |
[18:05] | You forgot this when you left. | 你走的时候忘拿这个了 |
[18:06] | I said I’m not signing anything. | 我说了我什么都不签 |
[18:08] | It’s nothing to sign. | 不是让你签 |
[18:10] | It’s a lawsuit. | 这是诉讼 |
[18:12] | You worked for Drybeck for 9 years, | 你为雷贝克工作九年 |
[18:14] | oversaw 80 clients, filed hundreds of tax returns, | 管理80位客户 做过数百份纳税申报单 |
[18:17] | and fought 27 audits. | 并做过27次审计 |
[18:19] | Now, in light of your recently discovered fraud, | 但鉴于你最近被发现的欺诈行为 |
[18:21] | all of that can now be called into question. | 这些都值得质疑 |
[18:24] | Therefore, you are being sued for nine years back pay, | 因此 我们要追回你这九年的欠薪 |
[18:27] | plus any expenses incurred to mitigate the damage you’ve done. | 外加为弥补你的过失所消耗的经费 |
[18:31] | This is– | 那… |
[18:34] | This would bankrupt me. | 那会让我破产的 |
[18:35] | Or you can take what’s behind door number two. | 或者你可以走第二条路 |
[18:41] | – It’s Aberdeen. – Who? | -是因为阿伯丁 -谁 |
[18:44] | It’s not a “who.” It’s a “what.” | 那不是个人 而是家公司 |
[18:45] | Drybeck is doing business with them | 雷贝克在和他们做生意 |
[18:46] | and I think that’s where the problem lies. | 我觉得问题就出在那儿 |
[18:48] | You don’t get it, okay? | 你不懂 |
[18:49] | I’m only leaving with one of these, | 你只有这两条路 |
[18:51] | and if it’s the lawsuit, | 你要是想上法庭 |
[18:52] | the first thing your friends upstairs | 你楼上的朋友 |
[18:54] | are gonna ask you for is a big, fat retainer. | 首先就会让你付一笔高额聘金 |
[18:56] | And when you tell them | 而等你告诉他们 |
[18:57] | that Harvey Specter is the one that’s suing you, | 是哈维·斯佩克特要告你 |
[18:59] | you’re gonna watch the color drain from their faces. | 你就会看到他们瞬间面无血色 |
[19:01] | Now what would you like to do? | 你到底想要怎么做 |
[19:09] | This is not cool. | 这样可不太好 |
[19:10] | You leave me in your apartment all night | 你整晚把我扔在你的公寓 |
[19:12] | and say you’re gonna be right back. | 还说你会马上回来 |
[19:13] | You don’t even thank me for dropping off your suit. | 我去给你送西装你都不谢谢我 |
[19:15] | I had a bad day, Jenny. | 我今天不顺利 珍妮 |
[19:17] | So you couldn’t call me? | 那你就不能给我打个电话吗 |
[19:19] | I almost got fired, okay? | 我差点被炒鱿鱼了 |
[19:21] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[19:23] | It–it’s not worth explaining. | 没什么好说的 |
[19:27] | Okay. I need to find evidence | 好吧 我需要找到证据 |
[19:28] | that our accounting firm is up to something, | 证明我们的会计事务所图谋不轨 |
[19:30] | so I found this woman who filed a wrongful termination suit | 我找到了一个控告他们不正当解雇的女人 |
[19:33] | against them, but then she referred me to her lawyer. | 但她让我去找她的律师 |
[19:34] | Did you call them? | 你找过了吗 |
[19:36] | Yeah, but they’re this huge firm. | 找了 可他们是家大事务所 |
[19:37] | Unger and Macy. | 安格·梅西律所 |
[19:38] | They wouldn’t take my call. | 他们不接我电话 |
[19:40] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[19:41] | There’s a confidentiality clause in the settlement, for one. | 首先 和解条件里有保密条款 |
[19:44] | So? | 那又如何 |
[19:46] | So it means that they can’t share details like that. | 这就意味着他们不能泄露那类信息 |
[19:49] | You know, I thought all lawyers secretly shared that stuff. | 我以为这些事律师都会私底下交流呢 |
[19:52] | You’re all in the same club, right? | 你们都去同一家俱乐部 不是吗 |
[19:56] | What? That’s not a dumb thing to assume. | 怎么了 这么想也不算傻吧 |
[19:58] | No, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[19:59] | That’s not dumb at all, because… | 一点也不傻 |
[20:06] | Unger and Macy have almost as many Harvard grads | 安格·梅西律所的哈佛毕业生人数 |
[20:08] | as we do, which means– | 跟我们差不多 这就是说… |
[20:09] | They’re gonna be at the mixer tonight. | 他们也会去今晚的联谊会 |
[20:11] | And there are two things that lawyers love to do. | 而律师最爱做两件事 |
[20:13] | Drink and talk. | 开怀畅饮 高谈阔论 |
[20:17] | – Hi. – Hi. | -你好 -你好 |
[20:18] | Uh, Mike Ross, class of 2011. | 我叫迈克·罗斯 2011届毕业生 |
[20:21] | Ross. | 罗斯 |
[20:22] | Sorry, I don’t have you on here. | 抱歉 你不在名单上 |
[20:24] | Do you have your I.D.? | 你带身份证了吗 |
[20:24] | I can n it through the computer. | 我可以在电脑里查一下 |
[20:26] | Uh, my Harvard I.D.? | 我的哈佛证件吗 |
[20:28] | What did you say your name was again? | 你说你叫什么来着 |
[20:30] | Michael Ross of Pearson Hardman. | 皮尔逊·哈德曼律所的迈克·罗斯 |
[20:34] | Boy, you think they ask Harvey | 天啊 你说哈维来时 |
[20:35] | for his I.D. when he comes to this place? | 他们还会查他的身份证吗 |
[20:38] | Harvey Specter? | 哈维·斯佩克特 |
[20:39] | You work with Harvey Specter? | 你跟哈维·斯佩克特一起工作吗 |
[20:43] | Uh, yeah, yes. | 是的 |
[20:44] | I’m his associate. | 我是他的助理律师 |
[20:46] | I can call him if you like. | 如果你需要 我可以给他打个电话 |
[20:47] | Just don’t tell him I gave you any trouble, okay? | 不要告诉他我给你带来了不便 好吗 |
[20:51] | Welcome. | 请进 |
[20:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[20:56] | Oh, God. I’m never gonna survive this. | 天呐 我肯定会死得很难看 |
[20:58] | Deep breaths. You’ll be fine. | 深呼吸 不会有事的 |
[21:15] | I saw the signed severance papers on my desk. | 我看到我桌上签好的离职补偿协议了 |
[21:17] | – Thank you. – I also left word for Tori. | -谢谢 -我给托莉也留言了 |
[21:19] | Yes, we spoke. | 我知道 我们通过话了 |
[21:20] | She’s relieved, but I wouldn’t go so far | 她如释重负 但我不敢说 |
[21:22] | as to say completely forgiving. | 她完全原谅我们的过失了 |
[21:24] | You ever heard of Aberdeen Solutions? | 你听说过阿伯丁咨询公司吗 |
[21:26] | Drybeck listed them as a consultant firm. | 雷贝克把他们列为顾问公司 |
[21:28] | They bill us every month for their management services. | 他们每月向我们收取管理业务费用 |
[21:31] | Okay. | 怎么了 |
[21:32] | What does that mean? | 这算什么费用 |
[21:34] | – Check with accounting. – I did. | -去跟会计查查 -查了 |
[21:36] | They can only tell me how much we pay them, | 他们只能说我们付了他们多少钱 |
[21:38] | so I called Aberdeen directly. | 所以我直接打给阿伯丁 |
[21:40] | It’s an automated answering system. | 接电话的是自动答录系统 |
[21:42] | I left six messages. No returns. | 我留了六条信息 毫无回音 |
[21:45] | Stan mentioned it. | 这是斯坦提到的 |
[21:46] | Something just doesn’t feel right. | 事情有些蹊跷 |
[21:50] | Are you saying you want to investigate our client? | 你的意思是要调查我们的客户吗 |
[21:52] | They’re also our accountants. | 他们还是我们的会计 |
[21:53] | And Tori is also a friend. | 托莉还是我的朋友 |
[21:57] | Harvey, if you got caught– | 哈维 如果你被抓到… |
[21:58] | I wouldn’t get caught. | 我不会被抓到 |
[22:02] | I am explicitly telling you not to do this. | 我很明确地告诉过你 不要这么做 |
[22:08] | Well, then I’ll let you know what I don’t find | 那我会向你汇报我没做调查之后 |
[22:09] | after I don’t look into it. | 所没查到的证据 |
[22:27] | Hey, should we get the rest of the 2010 grads | 我们是不是该把其他的2010届毕业生 |
[22:29] | with us for a pic? | 都找来照张相 |
[22:30] | The rest? This is 2011. No way. | 什么其他人 这是11届毕业生合照 |
[22:32] | Isn’t he from the 2010 class? | 他不是10届的吗 |
[22:39] | No, no. I was 2011. | 不 不 我是11届的 |
[22:42] | You’re not with us. | 你不是我们班的 |
[22:43] | Yeah, Rudy… It’s Mike. | 是啊 鲁迪 我是迈克啊 |
[22:45] | You know, we– we hung out a bunch. | 我们常一起出去呢 |
[22:47] | Where? | 去哪 |
[22:49] | Oh, you know what? | 你猜怎么 |
[22:50] | Maybe I’m thinking about somebody else. | 我八成是把别人记成你了 |
[22:52] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[22:53] | Has anyone seen that guy here before? | 有谁见过那个人吗 |
[23:00] | I’m not having any luck. | 我很不走运啊 |
[23:01] | Wish I could say different, love. | 真希望能给你点好消息 |
[23:03] | But it’s been a potter’s field for me too. | 可惜我这边也是毫无收获 |
[23:06] | What? You get to pretend to be someone else. | 什么 你能装成另一个人 |
[23:07] | I wanted to try. It’s fun. | 我也想试试 挺好玩的 |
[23:09] | Accent? Hmm. | 装英国腔啊 |
[23:12] | Okay, I’ll stop. | 好吧 我不闹了 |
[23:14] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:16] | You’re amazing. | 你真是不可思议 |
[23:21] | And that’s Brian Jennings. | 那位是布莱恩·简宁斯 |
[23:23] | Who’s Brian Jennings? | 布莱恩·简宁斯是谁 |
[23:24] | I saw his face on Unger and Macy’s website today. | 我今天在安格·梅西律所的网站上看到他了 |
[23:27] | What are you waiting for? Go. | 你还等什么 冲啊 |
[23:35] | Hi. | 你好 |
[23:37] | Ten days for public exposure. | 公共场合不当暴露监禁十日 |
[23:40] | Next time you need a bathroom in Times Square, | 下次你去时代广场感到内急 |
[23:42] | go into a hotel. | 上旅馆找厕所 |
[23:45] | Five-minute recess. | 休庭五分钟 |
[23:52] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[23:54] | Long time, Anthony. | 好久不见 安东尼 |
[23:57] | You keep company with the high rollers on Center Street. | 你总跟中央大街上的款爷们为伍 |
[24:00] | What are you doing down in night court? | 屈尊来我这夜间法庭干什么 |
[24:02] | I need a favor. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[24:05] | What kind of favor? | 什么样的忙 |
[24:06] | One that requires access to sealed court documents. | 我要看封存的法庭文件 |
[24:09] | Can it wait till tomorrow? | 能等到明天吗 |
[24:10] | I got this backlog of case– | 我这里有积压案件… |
[24:11] | When you came to me two years ago in the middle of the night, | 你两年前大半夜来找我 |
[24:14] | did I tell you it had to wait till tomorrow? | 我让你等到第二天了吗 |
[24:18] | My chambers. | 去我办公室 |
[24:22] | So…this is quite a surprise. | 真没想到啊 |
[24:25] | Who’d ever think that you and I would on a double date? | 真想不到我们也会双重约会 |
[24:28] | – Excuse me? – Oh, come on. | -什么 -别装了 |
[24:29] | You had to notice when you walked in the room. | 你一进屋就注意到了吧 |
[24:31] | She’s absolutely gorgeous. | 她绝对惊为天人啊 |
[24:32] | And she’s completely infatuated with your girlfriend. | 而且她非常喜欢你女朋友 |
[24:36] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:37] | Come on, I’ll introduce you to her. | 来 我介绍你们认识 |
[24:39] | Charisse, honey… | 查丽丝 亲爱的 |
[24:41] | Uh, this is one of my associates, Mike Ross. | 这是我们一位助理律师 迈克·罗斯 |
[24:43] | Oh, so nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[24:44] | And I’m in love with your date. | 我爱上你的女朋友了 |
[24:47] | Seriously. | 真的 |
[24:47] | She’s just been telling me about her work with monkeys. | 她刚刚在跟我讲她工作中接触到的猴子 |
[24:49] | It’s fascinating. | 听着真有趣 |
[24:51] | So really, they’re as smart as us? | 他们真的跟我们一样聪明吗 |
[24:53] | Oh, smarter. | 比我们聪明呢 |
[24:55] | I never had a chance with him. | 我没机会跟他说话 |
[24:58] | I need to use the ladies’ room. | 我得去趟洗手间 |
[25:00] | Would you excuse me? | 失陪一下 |
[25:03] | Monkeys aren’t smarter than humans, sorry. | 猴子不比人类聪明 抱歉 |
[25:05] | That depends on which humans you’re talking about, I guess. | 那要看是跟谁比了 |
[25:08] | – What? – Huh? | -什么 -什么 |
[25:09] | Name of case and rough date? | 案件的名称 大体日期 |
[25:11] | Aberdeen versus Paula O’Neil, | 宝拉·奥尼尔起诉阿伯丁公司 |
[25:13] | say six months ago. | 大概半年前 |
[25:16] | Oh, let’s see. | 我查查 |
[25:17] | Says here that they were listed as a subsidiary of Drybeck | 这里写他们是雷贝克的附属公司 |
[25:21] | in a wrongful termination suit. | 诉讼内容为不当解雇 |
[25:23] | That’s it. That’s what I’m looking for. | 就是这个 我找的就是这个 |
[25:24] | I can’t print this out. I’ll get tagged. | 我不能打印出来 会被追踪到 |
[25:26] | Come around. Take a look. | 过来自己看 |
[25:29] | Is that what you’re after? | 你找的是这个吗 |
[25:30] | Yeah, that’s it. | 没错 就是这个 |
[25:31] | But what’s that? | 这是什么 |
[25:37] | That links to another court filing in relation to Aberdeen. | 这是与阿伯丁相关的另一个法庭档案的链接 |
[25:40] | Click on it. | 点开看看 |
[25:42] | Says here that they filed for dissolution… | 写着他们申请解散了 |
[25:45] | earlier today. | 就在今天早些时候 |
[25:46] | The whole company? | 整家公司吗 |
[25:48] | That’s what it says. | 白纸黑字 |
[25:49] | They’re officially shut down. | 他们正式歇业了 |
[25:51] | I’m gonna need one more favor. | 我还得请你再帮个忙 |
[25:55] | I think it’s great that you found someone | 我觉得你能找一个不在法律界 |
[25:57] | not in law who works out in the real world. | 而在外面真实世界里工作的人很好 |
[25:59] | Why do you say that? | 为什么这么说 |
[26:00] | Because I’m stuck in a suit all day | 因为我整日西装革履 |
[26:02] | or an office or a courtroom. | 不是在办公室就是在法庭 |
[26:04] | I think it’d be nice to be in nature. | 我觉得能回归自然是件好事 |
[26:05] | Don’t you, Mike? | 你说呢 迈克 |
[26:06] | Well, I love that you’re a lawyer. | 我很喜欢你律师的职业 |
[26:08] | In fact, I’d love to see where you work sometime. | 事实上 我哪天还想看看你工作的地方 |
[26:14] | You would? | 你真的想去 |
[26:16] | I’m not feeling so well all of a sudden. | 我突然有些不舒服 |
[26:18] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -是啊 |
[26:20] | You think we can go? | 你觉得我们能走吗 |
[26:21] | – Yeah. – Right now? | -行啊 -现在就走 |
[26:22] | Now. Yeah. | 现在 行啊 |
[26:23] | – So great to meet you. – Lovely to meet you. | -认识你很高兴 -你也是 |
[26:24] | Have good night. | 好好玩 |
[26:27] | Okay, why didn’t you do that sooner? | 你怎么不早用这一招 |
[26:29] | Because… I had to get this first. | 因为…我先去搞定这个了 |
[26:33] | That’s the guy, right? From the firm. | 就是那个公司的人的吧 |
[26:34] | That’s his employee I.D. | 是他的雇员证件 |
[26:35] | – He gave this to you? – No, I stole it. | -他给你的吗 -我偷来的 |
[26:37] | What? | 什么 |
[26:39] | Listen, you could spend all night trying to get to the guy | 听着 你可以花一晚上功夫跟他套近乎 |
[26:42] | or you could just go into his firm yourself and look. | 或者你干脆自己去他公司找找看 |
[26:45] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[26:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[26:54] | Yeah, I can barely keep my eyes open myself. | 我眼皮也打架呢 |
[26:57] | Filing briefs sucks. | 填写简报真烦人 |
[27:26] | You actually came. | 你还真来了 |
[27:28] | You must be Harvey Specter. | 你就是哈维·斯佩克特吧 |
[27:32] | “Joe,” was it? | 你是乔吧 |
[27:33] | Your friend fill you in on the deal that’s on the table? | 你朋友跟你说明白我的条件了吗 |
[27:35] | Let me just get it straight. | 让我直接说重点吧 |
[27:37] | You caught him rifling through some files, | 你抓到他翻看一些文件 |
[27:39] | and in lieu of calling the police, | 你不去报警 |
[27:41] | you want me to pay you off? | 却想让我花钱摆平吗 |
[27:42] | I never said that. | 我可没这么说 |
[27:44] | He did. | 他说的 |
[27:46] | Oh, that’s great. | 真高明 |
[27:46] | This way, if I level a charge of extortion, | 这样的话 如果我告你勒索 |
[27:49] | it’s hearsay, huh? | 也没有证据 对吗 |
[27:50] | Ten years working for a law firm, | 在律所工作十年 |
[27:52] | you learn a thing or two, which is good, | 也能学会一两招 这是好事 |
[27:53] | ’cause you sure as hell don’t make a lot of money doing it. | 因为我这工作挣钱可不多 |
[27:55] | Somehow I think you’re getting by fine. | 我倒是觉得你过得还不错 |
[27:57] | Just saying, on the level you guys play at, | 我只想说 你们那个段位的人交手 |
[27:59] | espionage happens all the time, which is why I know | 间谍活动也是常有的事 所以我知道 |
[28:02] | you’ll do anything to protect your secrets. | 你会不惜一切代价保护自己的秘密 |
[28:04] | Well actually, Joe Speena, of 2561 Clover Lane, | 实际上 家住皇后区 阿斯托里亚 |
[28:08] | AsToria, Queens, I think we all would. | 苜蓿巷2561号的乔·斯皮纳 我们都一样 |
[28:10] | Like those tax returns you filed jointly for the last six years | 比如说你过去六年里 你和妻子合报纳税单 |
[28:14] | while no longer living with your wife. | 其实你和她早已经分居了 |
[28:16] | You know, the IRS can destroy you for that. | 为这事 国税局能毁了你 |
[28:18] | You think you’re the first person to try to extort me, Joe? | 你以为你是第一个想勒索我的人吗 乔 |
[28:21] | ‘Cause that’s the level I play at. | 这才是我的段位 |
[28:23] | Now…you’re a security guard | 你是个保安 |
[28:25] | Who likes to take risks. | 却甘冒奇险 |
[28:27] | I like that. | 这我欣赏 |
[28:28] | So here’s what we’re gonna do. | 所以我们这么办 |
[28:29] | This here’s a generous donation | 这里是给小乔伊的少年棒球赛队的 |
[28:31] | to Joey Junior’s little league team. | 一笔数目可观的捐款 |
[28:33] | Now, if it gets to them, it gets to them. | 这钱或许会到他们手上 |
[28:35] | If it doesn’t, it doesn’t. | 也或许不会 |
[28:37] | But the next time we talk, | 不论怎样 下次我们再见面 |
[28:38] | it’s gonna be me who wants a favor. | 会是我要你帮忙 |
[28:46] | Officer. | 长官 |
[28:48] | Do I really need to pay you back? | 我还真要还你钱吗 |
[28:50] | Let’s start with an explanation. | 不如你先解释一下 |
[28:52] | You said I needed to find evidence, | 你说我得去找证据 |
[28:53] | So I went to find some. | 我就去找了 |
[28:54] | By breaking into another law firm? | 闯入另一家律所去找吗 |
[28:56] | Is that really worse than paying off a security guard? | 这真的比贿赂保安还差劲吗 |
[28:58] | Okay, first of all, I didn’t pay him off. | 首先 我们没有贿赂他 |
[29:00] | Second of all, if I hadn’t paid him off, | 第二 如果我不贿赂他 |
[29:02] | you’d be in jail right now. | 你现在就进监狱了 |
[29:04] | You think I might be right about Stan. | 你觉得我对斯坦的看法可能是对的 |
[29:06] | No, I never said you were wrong. | 不 我从没说过你错了 |
[29:07] | I said we needed evidence. | 我说我们需要证据 |
[29:09] | But did you find something? | 你找到什么了吗 |
[29:12] | Drybeck bought a shelf company 13 months ago. | 雷贝克13个月前买了个架上公司 |
[29:15] | What’s a shelf company? | 什么叫架上公司 |
[29:17] | It’s a corporation that exists only on paper, | 是只存在于法律文件上的公司 |
[29:20] | so its owners can hide their assets. | 以便它的所有者藏他们的资产 |
[29:22] | Isn’t that a shell company? | 那不是空壳公司吗 |
[29:24] | No, it’s a shelf company. | 不 是家架上公司 |
[29:25] | Okay, take a shell company, give it a bank account, | 找个空壳公司 给它开个银行账户 |
[29:28] | credit history, tax returns, | 建立信用记录 纳税申报单 |
[29:30] | and let it season for years on a shelf. | 然后将它束之高阁 静静等待多年 |
[29:33] | Someone buys it, sloth their name into it, | 有人买下公司 就更名易主 |
[29:36] | and they walk away with an established corporation | 买家能拿走一个建立好的公司 |
[29:38] | with a preexisting history. | 而且还有先前的记录 |
[29:40] | Anyone looks any closer, | 有人来查 |
[29:42] | they shut it down and do it again. | 就关掉公司 卷土重来 |
[29:43] | That’s legal? | 这不违法吗 |
[29:44] | Shelf companies are legal. | 架上公司是合法的 |
[29:46] | I’m guessing what Tori’s doing with hers isn’t. | 但我想托莉的架上公司干违法的事了 |
[29:49] | Wait a minute. Is it called “Aberdeen”? | 等等 这公司是叫”阿伯丁”吗 |
[29:51] | Yeah, I saw it on the top of this list | 我在一张名单前面看到的 |
[29:52] | with 37 other management companies | 还有另外的37家管理公司 |
[29:55] | all related to Drybeck in that wrongful termination suit. | 全都和雷贝克那起不正当解雇官司有关 |
[30:00] | When we get back to the office, | 我们回到办公室后 |
[30:01] | I want you to find legal precedent | 我要你找到法律先例 |
[30:03] | that will allow us to subpoena the records. | 好让我们能传唤那些记录 |
[30:05] | Okay, on it. | 好 就去办 |
[30:06] | Do I really have to pay you back? | 我真的得还你钱吗 |
[30:08] | Every penny. | 一分不差 |
[30:10] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[30:11] | How much was in that envelope? | 信封里有多少钱 |
[30:20] | Hey, what are you all doing at my desk? | 你们在我的桌子前干嘛呢 |
[30:22] | Dude, you got to check this out. | 伙计 快过来看看 |
[30:27] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 借过 借过 |
[30:32] | Is that Louis? | 那是路易吗 |
[30:33] | Uh-huh. In the lobby. | 没错 在大厅里 |
[30:34] | Is this a security camera? A live feed? | 这是监控录像吗 是实时的吗 |
[30:36] | – What are you guys doing? – No, no. | -你们在干嘛 -不是的 |
[30:37] | This is from last night. | 这是昨晚的 |
[30:38] | The guys in security emailed it up to Louis this morning. | 保安室的人今早电邮给路易的 |
[30:40] | And why are we watching it on my computer? | 为什么用我的电脑看呢 |
[30:42] | Well, we’re not gonna risk watching it on one of ours. | 我们不敢冒险用我们的电脑看啊 |
[30:44] | And everyone knows your password. | 再说大家都知道你的密码 |
[30:46] | How does everybody know my password? | 大家怎么都知道我的密码 |
[30:48] | “Ross999.” | 罗斯999 |
[30:49] | How hard is that to crack? | 有多难解开啊 |
[30:51] | Okay, “999” increases the odds of– | 好吧999增大了… |
[30:53] | Oh, shh! Here it comes. | 嘘 好戏来了 |
[30:55] | What? | 什么 |
[31:02] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[31:03] | What did he say to her? | 他跟她说什么了 |
[31:04] | Oh, evidently Louis wants a restraining order | 路易貌似要申请限制令 |
[31:07] | and he needs this asvidence. | 所以想用这个作为凭证 |
[31:09] | What? | 怎么了 |
[31:11] | Uh, um, it– | 这… |
[31:14] | Okay, listen. Please don’t. | 听我说 不要误会 |
[31:16] | I came in here and it– | 我进来时就… |
[31:18] | Look, I– | 听着 我… |
[31:20] | Are you okay now? | 你还好吧 |
[31:22] | Louis? | 路易 |
[31:28] | If the message you left was another trick to get me down here… | 你的留言如果是骗我过来的花招… |
[31:31] | No tricks, I assure you. Come on in. | 我保证不是耍花招 进来吧 |
[31:31] | No tricks, I assure you. Come on in. | 我保证不是耍花招 进来吧 |
[31:33] | Stan, I’m Jessica Pearson. | 斯坦 我是杰西卡·皮尔逊 |
[31:33] | Stan, I’m Jessica Pearson. | 斯坦 我是杰西卡·皮尔逊 |
[31:34] | Oh, yeah. I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[31:34] | Oh, yeah. I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[31:36] | You said if I accepted the severance agreement, | 你说如果我接受遣散和解 |
[31:36] | You said if I accepted the severance agreement, | 你说如果我接受遣散和解 |
[31:37] | there wouldn’t be a lawsuit. | 就不会闹上法庭了 |
[31:37] | there wouldn’t be a lawsuit. | 就不会闹上法庭了 |
[31:39] | Well, there is one, | 法庭是要上的 |
[31:39] | Well, there is one, | 法庭是要上的 |
[31:41] | but not against you. | 但不是要告你 |
[31:41] | but not against you. | 但不是要告你 |
[31:42] | With you. | 是要跟你并肩作战 |
[31:42] | With you. | 是要跟你并肩作战 |
[31:43] | We know about Aberdeen. | 我们知道阿伯丁的事了 |
[31:43] | We know about Aberdeen. | 我们知道阿伯丁的事了 |
[31:45] | We know what Tori was orchestrating. | 我们托莉在搞什么名堂 |
[31:45] | We know what Tori was orchestrating. | 我们托莉在搞什么名堂 |
[31:47] | And with your help, we can expose her. | 有你帮忙 我们能揭发她 |
[31:47] | And with your help, we can expose her. | 有你帮忙 我们能揭发她 |
[31:53] | Why should I help you? | 我凭什么帮你 |
[31:53] | Why should I help you? | 我凭什么帮你 |
[31:55] | What have you got to lose? | 帮了对你有什么坏处吗 |
[31:55] | What have you got to lose? | 帮了对你有什么坏处吗 |
[32:02] | Tell me what you need me to do. | 告诉我你要我做什么 |
[32:02] | Tell me what you need me to do. | 告诉我你要我做什么 |
[32:12] | What does he have you trying to find this time? | 他现在又让你找什么了 |
[32:12] | What does he have you trying to find this time? | 他现在又让你找什么了 |
[32:14] | You really want to know? | 你真想知道吗 |
[32:14] | You really want to know? | 你真想知道吗 |
[32:19] | Uh, I managed to get a look at some files | 我曾看到了一些与我们会计事务所 |
[32:19] | Uh, I managed to get a look at some files | 我曾看到了一些与我们会计事务所 |
[32:21] | involving our accounting firm. | 相关的文件 |
[32:21] | involving our accounting firm. | 相关的文件 |
[32:23] | What’s up with our accounting firm? | 我们的会计事务所怎么了 |
[32:23] | What’s up with our accounting firm? | 我们的会计事务所怎么了 |
[32:25] | They’re stealing from us. | 他们在偷我们的钱 |
[32:25] | They’re stealing from us. | 他们在偷我们的钱 |
[32:28] | You know your phone bill? | 你想想你的电话费 |
[32:28] | You know your phone bill? | 你想想你的电话费 |
[32:29] | You have all those surcharges, | 有很多附加费用 |
[32:29] | You have all those surcharges, | 有很多附加费用 |
[32:31] | you have no idea what they mean, but you pay ’em anyway. | 你并不知道那些是什么 但你照付不误 |
[32:31] | you have no idea what they mean, but you pay ’em anyway. | 你并不知道那些是什么 但你照付不误 |
[32:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:32] | Yeah. | 对 |
[32:33] | Yeah, well, Drybeck’s doing the same thing to us, | 雷贝克也在跟我们来这套 |
[32:33] | Yeah, well, Drybeck’s doing the same thing to us, | 雷贝克也在跟我们来这套 |
[32:35] | Except all their charges are a complete scam. | 不过他们的收费完全是欺诈 |
[32:35] | Except all their charges are a complete scam. | 不过他们的收费完全是欺诈 |
[32:37] | Pretty sure the phone charges are scams, too. | 我确信电话费也是欺诈 |
[32:37] | Pretty sure the phone charges are scams, too. | 我确信电话费也是欺诈 |
[32:40] | Yeah, maybe. | 或许吧 |
[32:40] | Yeah, maybe. | 或许吧 |
[32:41] | So what do you need? | 那你需要什么 |
[32:41] | So what do you need? | 那你需要什么 |
[32:43] | I need a legal reason to get those files | 我需要一个合法的理由去拿到那些文件 |
[32:46] | without saying I saw those files. | 但不能说我已经看过了那些文件 |
[32:49] | You need them for court or you just need them? | 你是需要呈上法庭 还是仅仅需要而已 |
[32:53] | Why? | 怎么这么问 |
[32:54] | You said you read ’em, right? | 你刚说你都看过 是吧 |
[32:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[32:57] | So then you already have them… | 那你就已经有了 |
[32:58] | In here. | 在这里 |
[33:01] | You’re right. I do. | 你说得对 我已经有了 |
[33:02] | Yes, so you dictate, I’ll type. | 是的 你口授 我记录 |
[33:05] | What? | 什么 |
[33:07] | You’d actually do that for me? | 你真愿意这么帮我吗 |
[33:09] | They’re stealing from us. | 他们偷我们的钱 |
[33:10] | Person Hardman is my firm too. | 我也是皮尔逊·哈德曼的人 |
[33:13] | Come on. | 开始吧 |
[33:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:17] | With the party of the third part, | 关于第三部分的第三方 |
[33:18] | hereto referred to as Norton LLC– | 是指诺顿有限责任公司… |
[33:21] | not to subject to any litigation or any claim | …不受任何可能涉及到的 |
[33:23] | that might reasonably be anticipated… | 诉讼或索赔所限制… |
[33:26] | We acknowledge that such appointment is irrevocable | …我方承认此项委托不可撤销 |
[33:27] | and shall be deemed power… | 且具有效力… |
[33:29] | …lawfully invested with the power to make such contracts | …合法授权签署此类合同 |
[33:32] | or to perform acts from which it may be lawfully implied. | 或履行其中适法默示的行为 |
[33:38] | That’s it. Did we get it? | 就这些 都记下来了吗 |
[33:39] | Saving and wait for it… | 在保存 等下 |
[33:42] | Done. | 搞定 |
[33:50] | What? | 怎么 |
[33:52] | Your mind. It’s just– it’s amazing. | 你的脑子太灵光了 |
[33:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[33:59] | What? | 怎么 |
[34:00] | Your mind’s amazing too. | 你的脑子也很灵光 |
[34:02] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[34:07] | Who you calling this late? | 这么晚你给谁打电话 |
[34:09] | She’s waiting up for you? | 她在熬夜等你吗 |
[34:11] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. It’s pretty late. | 你说得对 太晚了 |
[34:12] | She’s probably sleeping by now. | 她现在可能已经睡了 |
[34:14] | I’ll just text her. | 我给她发短信好了 |
[34:16] | It’s tough to have a relationship with the first year | 不管是和律所的新人还是老人谈恋爱 |
[34:18] | or any year. | 都很不容易 |
[34:20] | You just don’t have a life. | 咱们生活工作不分家 |
[34:22] | How’d you make it work? | 那你怎么解决的 |
[34:24] | Who said I did? | 我也没有好办法 |
[34:25] | It’s–it’s impossible to have anything long-term | 除非能找到一个和自己一样 |
[34:27] | unless you find someone that has the same | 每周工作80小时的人 |
[34:29] | 80-hour work week and then… | 不然感情不可能长久… |
[34:31] | That doesn’t work either, because they’re busy too. | 那也没用 因为对方也会很忙 |
[34:34] | Yeah, well, I’m not gonna let that be the reason | 我不想因为太忙 |
[34:36] | that Jenny and I don’t– | 就和珍妮… |
[34:50] | What are you two still doing here? | 你们俩还在这里做什么 |
[34:52] | – Uh, it’s for Harvey. – Nothing. | -忙哈维的案子 -没什么 |
[34:54] | – Uh, but we’re done. – Good night. | -已经做完了 -晚安 |
[34:55] | – Yeah, I’ll see you later. – Good night. | -回头见 -晚安 |
[34:56] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[35:02] | I’m sure you’re aware of this, | 这道理你肯定明白 |
[35:03] | But, um, I’m just gonna remind you anyway. | 但我还是要提醒你 |
[35:06] | Um, this office frowns upon relationships in the workplace. | 本公司禁止办公室恋情 |
[35:11] | Yeah. | 我知道 |
[35:35] | Oh, god! I’m so sorry. | 天啊 真对不起 |
[35:38] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[35:41] | Uh, thank you for last night. | 昨晚谢谢你 |
[35:44] | The typing. | 帮我记录 |
[35:45] | Of cour–right. | 不谢 |
[35:47] | – Absolutely. – It was really helpful. | -不用客气 -忙了我大忙 |
[35:51] | Um, hold on one second. | 稍等 |
[35:53] | Sorry. Hello? | 抱歉 喂 |
[35:55] | I said I needed you in my office. | 我刚才叫你到我办公室来 |
[35:56] | And I said I was on my way. | 我说了马上到 |
[35:57] | Save it. Those the files? | 省省吧 就是这些文件吗 |
[35:59] | Yes, take them, please. | 是的 给你 |
[36:00] | Stan is in my office. Meet us in the conference room. | 斯坦在我办公室 到会议室等我们 |
[36:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:07] | Sorry to keep you waiting. | 抱歉让你久等了 |
[36:09] | That’s okay. | 没关系 |
[36:10] | I got your email with a list of other law firms. | 我收到了你那封附有其他律所名单的邮件 |
[36:13] | I respect your effort to make amends | 你为了弥补过错而向我推荐新客户 |
[36:15] | by referring new clients. | 我欣赏你的诚意 |
[36:16] | hat wasn’t a list for client referrals. | 那不是客户推荐名单 |
[36:18] | Those are firms you should consider for representation. | 那些是你可以考虑聘请的律所 |
[36:20] | We’re no longer your attorneys, Tori. | 我们不再是你的代理律所了 托莉 |
[36:23] | What? | 什么 |
[36:23] | We have no choice really. | 我们真的别无选择 |
[36:24] | It would be impossible to represent you | 既然我们准备起诉你 |
[36:26] | when we plan on suing you for every penny you’ve got. | 就不可能再为你做代理了 |
[36:29] | Is this a joke? | 开玩笑吧 |
[36:31] | Aberdeen Solutions. | 阿伯丁咨询公司 |
[36:32] | Created in June of 2006. | 成立于2006年6月 |
[36:34] | Sold to Drybeck 2010. | 2010年出售给雷贝克 |
[36:36] | Dissolved two days ago. | 两天前解体 |
[36:37] | Before that, it was Bolton Finances. | 它的前身是波顿财务公司 |
[36:40] | And before that, it was Norton Services, | 再往前追溯 是诺顿服务公司 |
[36:41] | Littleton LLC. | 利特顿有限责任公司 |
[36:43] | Where did you get those? | 你从哪里弄到这些的 |
[36:44] | We know what you did, Tori. | 我们知道了你的所作所为 托莉 |
[36:45] | You couldn’t have subpoenaed these files. | 你不可能传召到这些文件 |
[36:47] | And yet we have them. | 但我们还是拿到了 |
[36:48] | Take a look. They’re all there. | 看看吧 全都在这儿 |
[36:50] | – And now we have proof. – Proof of what? | -现在我们有证据 -什么证据 |
[36:52] | Those are all legitimate corporations used for– | 那些都是合法的公司 用来… |
[36:54] | Stealing money and lining your own pockets. | 偷钱装进你自己的腰包 |
[36:57] | But don’t take my word for it. | 你可以不信我的话 |
[36:59] | Guys? | 进来吧 |
[37:06] | Hello, Tori. | 你好 托莉 |
[37:07] | Yeah, we hired Stan to do a little | 我们雇佣斯坦代表我们 |
[37:09] | independent consulting on our behalf | 做了点独立咨询 |
[37:10] | and he’s come up with some very interesting connections. | 他带回了一些很有意思的资料 |
[37:13] | It was easy, even if I don’t really have a degree. | 这工作很容易 我没有学位也能胜任 |
[37:17] | There was that vacation you invited me on last year… | 去年假期你邀请我 |
[37:20] | To your new house in the Bahamas. | 去了你在巴哈马的新房子 |
[37:22] | A house you bought with money you stole from this firm. | 买房子的钱是你从这家公司偷的 |
[37:25] | My firm. | 我的公司 |
[37:28] | Jessica– | 杰西卡 |
[37:28] | “Jessica” what? | 你想说什么 |
[37:30] | You can’t use any of this. | 这些文件你不能用 |
[37:32] | We have attorney-client privilege. | 我们签有律师及委托人保密协议 |
[37:34] | With Drybeck Accounting, yes. | 与雷贝克会计事务所是有保密协议 |
[37:36] | With the shelf companies? No. | 但与这些空壳公司 可没有 |
[37:38] | And unfortunately for you, | 而不幸的是 |
[37:39] | You’re listed on the shelf companies. | 你的名字列在空壳公司上 |
[37:42] | You stole from me. | 你偷了我的钱 |
[37:44] | You either come clean now | 要么现在坦白 |
[37:45] | or the only time you’ll see your children in the next decade | 要么往后十年 除了探监时间 |
[37:48] | will be during prison visiting hours. | 你别想见到你的孩子 |
[37:56] | So I’m gonna get my job back now, right? | 那我能回去工作了是吗 |
[37:58] | I don’t see why not. | 没什么问题 |
[37:59] | No, Stan, you’re not. | 不 斯坦 你不能回去工作 |
[38:02] | What? | 什么 |
[38:03] | Drybeck’s going bankrupt after this all shakes out. | 在这次劫难过后 雷贝克就要破产了 |
[38:05] | Even if they don’t, they’re not gonna hire you back. | 就算不破产 他们也不会雇你回去 |
[38:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[38:11] | Because you falsified your resume. | 因为你在简历上造了假 |
[38:16] | What am I supposed to do now? | 那我现在该怎么办 |
[38:18] | Well, we just got you more than your severance package. | 我们付你的钱 比你的遣散费还多 |
[38:20] | I suggest you use it to tide yourself over | 我建议你用这笔钱做个过渡 |
[38:23] | till you figure something out. | 另谋出路去吧 |
[38:37] | Stan…Hey. | 斯坦 |
[38:40] | Your best asset is your mind. | 你最值钱的资产是你的头脑 |
[38:43] | They can’t take that from you. | 别人拿不走 |
[38:46] | One little mistake. | 只是个小错误 |
[38:48] | You could go back to school, become legitimate. | 你可以回到学校 拿个正规文凭 |
[38:51] | Start over? | 从头来过 |
[38:58] | I never should have done it. | 早知今日 何必当初 |
[39:22] | Told you they wouldn’t catch me. | 跟你说了他们逮不到我 |
[39:24] | What are you looking for, Harvey? | 你想要什么 哈维 |
[39:26] | -Positive reinforcement? – Nothing major. | -要好好奖励你吗 -不用什么大奖 |
[39:28] | A trophy, Nobel. | 给个诺贝尔奖杯就行 |
[39:30] | Would your likeness in bronze in the lobby be okay? | 在大堂给你塑尊铜像好不好 |
[39:33] | Bust or life-size? | 半身像还是全身像 |
[39:35] | You did a good thing, Harvey. | 你做了件好事 哈维 |
[39:38] | Well, it wasn’t just me, you know? | 不光是我一个人的功劳 |
[39:41] | Well, then I guess I should give the kid | 那从现在起 |
[39:42] | the benefit of the doubt from now on. | 我应该相信那孩子了 |
[39:45] | You should. | 的确应该 |
[40:02] | Well, you’ll be happy to know | 你听说了准会高兴 |
[40:04] | That Stan has no idea what he’s gonna do with the rest of his life. | 斯坦不知道他下半辈子该怎么办 |
[40:06] | That doesn’t make me happy. | 那没什么值得高兴的 |
[40:10] | Well, what if I tell you I have no idea what I’m doing with mine? | 我也不知道自己下半辈子该怎么过了 |
[40:16] | What the hell are we gonna do when I get caught, Harvey? | 要是我被抓住 我们该怎么办 哈维 |
[40:19] | You’re not gonna get caught. | 你不会被抓住 |
[40:21] | That’s your answer? | 这就是你的回答吗 |
[40:25] | What else is there? | 还能怎么回答 |
[40:30] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:32] | What? | 什么 |
[40:33] | Hire me. Why would you do that to me? | 为什么雇我 你为什么要害我 |
[40:36] | -You mean for you. – No, I don’t. | -是为你好 -不 你不是为我好 |
[40:38] | You made it perfectly clear | 你说得很清楚 |
[40:39] | that you only do things for yourself. So why? | 你做的一切都是为了你自己 为什么 |
[40:41] | You mean the reason why I became a lawyer | 你是说我为什么要成为一个律师 |
[40:44] | or your friend dealt drugs or you used to cheat? | 你朋友为什么贩毒 还是你为什么要去当枪手 |
[40:47] | I cheated because I needed– | 我当枪手是因为我需要… |
[40:48] | You couldn’t make money any other way? Bullshit. | 你就没别的法子赚钱了吗 胡扯 |
[40:51] | Life is this. | 常人的生活平淡无奇 |
[40:54] | I like this. | 而我喜欢高人一等 |
[40:57] | That’s not me. | 我不是那种人 |
[40:59] | Well, if it wasn’t me, you wouldn’t be here. | 如果你不是那种人 就不会在这里 |
[41:00] | So if you want this to stop, all you got to do is tap out. | 所以如果你想结束这种生活 就直接退出好了 |
[41:18] | Hello. | 你好 |
[41:20] | You’re here to see Mike. | 你来找迈克 |
[41:21] | We’re gonna celebrate his victory. | 我们要庆祝他胜诉了 |
[41:26] | You know, I actually think that it’s a really, | 我觉得你来接他下班 |
[41:29] | really good idea that you’ve come to pick him up. | 是个很明智的选择 |
[41:31] | In fact, if I were you, i’d do it a little more often. | 如果我是你 就会经常过来 |
[41:33] | Just all those late nights working with Rachel. | 特别是和瑞秋一起加班的日子 |
[41:38] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[41:39] | What do I– | 我的意思是 |
[41:41] | Well, come on. You’re a smart girl. | 得了吧 你是个聪明的女孩 |
[41:43] | You understand animal behavior. | 你知道动物的习性 |
[41:46] | I think you can figure it out. | 你会想明白的 |
[41:52] | Hey. You ready? | 可以走了吗 |
[41:54] | Yeah. | 走吧 |