时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:11] | Are you watching me? | 你在看我吗 |
[00:14] | Do I look dashing? | 我看起来精神抖擞吗 |
[00:15] | Nobody says dashing. | 谁会说自己精神抖擞啊 |
[00:17] | James Bond says dashing. | 詹姆斯·邦德就这么说 |
[00:19] | You think you’re James Bond? | 你以为你是詹姆斯·邦德 |
[00:20] | I could be James Bond. | 我挺像詹姆斯·邦德的 |
[00:22] | I’ve got Connery’s swagger… | 我有康纳利般矫健的步伐 |
[00:25] | Definitely Daniel Craig’s physique… | 我有丹尼尔·克雷格的体型 |
[00:28] | Lazenby’s… | 还有拉赞贝的… |
[00:30] | I have no idea what he’s known for. | 我不知道他有什么特点 |
[00:34] | You okay? | 你没事吧 |
[00:37] | I had an interesting conversation with Louis last night. | 昨晚 路易对我说了些挺有意思的话 |
[00:42] | He said I should be careful of you and Rachel. | 他说我应该小心你和瑞秋的关系 |
[00:45] | Do I have anything to worry about? | 你们俩之间有什么吗 |
[00:47] | No. | 没有 |
[00:48] | He hates me, and he’s just trying to get to me through you. | 他看我不顺眼 所以想借你来伤害我 |
[00:53] | So you never– | 那你们俩从来都没… |
[00:55] | No. | 没有 |
[00:56] | You got nothing to worry about. | 你不需要担心我们俩 |
[00:58] | She’s just a friend. | 我们只是普通朋友 |
[00:59] | – Okay. – And I’m late. | -好吧 -我迟到了 |
[01:03] | I’ll call. | 我会打给你 |
[01:04] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好 -好的 |
[01:08] | We should go out. | 我们应该出去 |
[01:12] | Uh, this is going out. | 我这就是要出门 |
[01:13] | No, I mean you and me and Rachel | 不 我的意思是你 我 还有瑞秋 |
[01:17] | should go on a double date. | 应该搞个四人约会 |
[01:18] | Does she have a-a boyfriend? | 她有男朋友吗 |
[01:20] | I, uh, don’t know. | 我 不知道 |
[01:22] | No. | 不要吧 |
[01:23] | Going on a double date with somebody from work | 和同事一起搞四人约会 |
[01:25] | might be kind of weird. | 会很奇怪的 |
[01:27] | If I get to know her, then I won’t worry. | 如果我能了解她 我就不会担心了 |
[01:29] | It’ll be fun. | 会很有意思的 |
[01:30] | Just a couple friends going out. Right? | 只不过是几个朋友一起出去玩 不是吗 |
[01:34] | Awesome. | 好极了 |
[02:04] | Cab? Someone steal your bike? | 你怎么坐出租车 自行车被人偷了吗 |
[02:06] | I have a lot on my mind. It’s a safety issue. | 我现在脑子很乱 骑车怕出危险 |
[02:08] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[02:09] | Louis told Jenny about Rachel and me. | 路易跟珍妮说了我和瑞秋的事情 |
[02:11] | It was one kiss, and she kissed me. | 只不过是一个吻 还是她主动的 |
[02:13] | Okay, soap opera, just give me my documents. | 标准的肥皂剧情节 把文件给我 |
[02:15] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[02:18] | Cameron. | 卡梅隆 |
[02:20] | How the hell are you? | 你好吗 |
[02:22] | Good to see you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[02:24] | Too damn long. | 太久没见了 |
[02:25] | Cameron Dennis, district attorney, | 这位是卡梅隆·丹尼斯 检察官 |
[02:27] | Meet Mike Ross, my associate. | 这是迈克·罗斯 我的助理 |
[02:28] | Hi. | 你好 |
[02:29] | I guess that makes you his Harvey. | 我猜你就是他的哈维 |
[02:32] | – Sorry? – Harvey was my associate. | -抱歉 -哈维曾是我的助理 |
[02:34] | I taught him everything he knows. | 他的本事都是我教的 |
[02:35] | Best A.D.A. to come up since me. | 继我之后 他是最出色的检察官助理 |
[02:38] | – You taught him? – “Never go to court.” | -你教他的 -“绝不上庭” |
[02:42] | That’s me. | 那就是我说的 |
[02:43] | “It’s not about caring. It’s about winning.” | “无关同情 只看输赢” |
[02:45] | Me. | 还是我说的 |
[02:46] | No way. Harvey’s Harvey. | 不是吧 你是哈维的哈维 |
[02:47] | Yeah, exactly. | 没错 |
[02:50] | We should, uh, catch up, have lunch. | 我们应该叙叙旧 一起吃个午饭 |
[02:53] | Hey, you know what? This is crazy. | 这也太巧了 |
[02:54] | I’m free for dinner tonight. | 我今晚正好没事 |
[02:55] | Just cancel whatever you have, | 你把行程都取消吧 |
[02:57] | and tell Jessica I demanded that you clear your schedule. | 告诉杰西卡我强烈要求你腾出时间陪我 |
[03:00] | Dinner it is. It’d be nice. | 共进晚餐吗 好的 |
[03:03] | That’s my boy. | 真乖 |
[03:05] | All right, you know where to find me, 8:00. | 你知道去哪儿找我 晚上八点见 |
[03:07] | Glad I ran into you, Harvey. | 真高兴碰到了你 哈维 |
[03:18] | Ross, you still work here? | 罗斯 你还在这里工作吗 |
[03:20] | Funny. | 真好笑 |
[03:21] | Yeah, ’cause I thought after I beat you– | 我以为被我打败之后… |
[03:22] | Yeah, I got it. | 我知道你想说什么 |
[03:23] | – Thanks for expediting. – Yeah. | -辛苦你赶工了 -不客气 |
[03:34] | Do you need something? | 你有什么需要吗 |
[03:36] | Did you know that Harvey, uh, was a prosecutor? | 你知道哈维曾经是检察官吗 |
[03:38] | – No, he wasn’t. – Yeah, he was. | -不 他没做过 -不 他曾经是 |
[03:41] | I’ve read every bio at the firm. | 我看过公司所有人的简历 |
[03:42] | People work for the D.A.’s office, it’s on their bio. | 凡是在地方检查院工作过的 都会写在简历里 |
[03:43] | Well, we ran into Cameron Dennis this morning. | 今天早上我们遇到了卡梅隆·丹尼斯 |
[03:45] | – The D.A.? – Yeah. | -那个地方检察官 -对 |
[03:47] | He says that Harvey’s the best A.D.A. he’s ever had. | 他说哈维是他最得力的助理 |
[03:50] | No. Come here. | 不可能 跟我来 |
[03:52] | See? Nothing about being a prosecutor. | 看见没 没有做过检察官的记录 |
[03:54] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[03:55] | I need you to go on a double date with me and Jenny. | 你得跟我和珍妮搞个四人约会 |
[03:58] | Yeah, not gonna happen. | 不可能的 |
[03:59] | You have to. Listen to me. | 你一定要来 听我说 |
[04:02] | Louis warned her about you and me. | 路易警告她要小心咱俩的关系 |
[04:04] | Wha– | 什… |
[04:05] | How did he even get– | 他怎么知… |
[04:06] | You know how. | 你知道的 |
[04:07] | ‘Cause he walked in right after you kissed me. | 因为你吻过我之后 他正好走了进来 |
[04:09] | If you say no, | 如果你拒绝 |
[04:10] | she’s gonna think something’s going on between us. | 那她会以为我们之间有问题 |
[04:13] | Okay. I’ll go. | 好吧 我去 |
[04:15] | – Thank you. – Freakin’ Louis. | -谢谢 -讨厌的路易 |
[04:18] | Oh, is this Harvey? | 这是哈维吗 |
[04:21] | Okay, you are definitely sending me that photo. | 没错 你一定要把这张照片发给我 |
[04:23] | Westlaw lists him as prosecutor of record | 西法在众多案件中将他列为 |
[04:25] | on pages and pages of cases. | 记录在案的检察官 |
[04:28] | – I told you. – I don’t get it. | -我就说吧 -我真不明白 |
[04:29] | Why wouldn’t he have this on his bio? | 他为什么不把这些写进个人简历 |
[04:31] | Because. | 因为 |
[04:32] | Harvey’s got something to hide. | 哈维想要隐瞒些什么 |
[05:11] | It touches some idealistic core of your being, | 它能碰触到你灵魂深处的理想之境 |
[05:13] | where even the greatest cynic has not given up hope. | 使最愤世嫉俗的人也不曾放弃希望 |
[05:17] | That’s why we listen to music. | 这就是我们听音乐的原因 |
[05:18] | Oh, that’s beautiful, Louis. | 太动人了 路易 |
[05:20] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[05:21] | And I think your decision to leave law | 我觉得你决定退出法律界 |
[05:22] | to become a music critic | 去做一名音乐评论家 |
[05:24] | is in everyone’s best interests. | 会得到所有人的祝福 |
[05:25] | Okay, I was quoting Peter Sellars. | 行了 我在引用彼得·谢勒的话 |
[05:27] | I just got $1,000-a-head tickets to Nixon in China. | 我刚拿到《尼克松在中国》的票 一千元一张 |
[05:30] | Are you two dating now? Should I come back? | 你们俩在约会吗 我是不是该待会再来 |
[05:33] | Sit down, Harvey. | 坐吧 哈维 |
[05:35] | Love it when you talk to me like my third grade teacher, Mrs. Coe. | 真喜欢你这种语气 像我三年级的柯尔老师 |
[05:40] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[05:43] | Malcolm Price died last week. | 马尔科姆·普莱斯上周去世了 |
[05:44] | Truly great loss for humanity. | 真是人道主义的巨大损失 |
[05:46] | You want to mock the dead? Fine. | 你想嘲笑死人吗 可以 |
[05:48] | But his tabloid, | 但他的小报 |
[05:49] | Nothing But The Truth, has made us a fortune. | 《真相至上》为我们带来了可观的收入 |
[05:52] | Price has left his estate, ten companies, | 普莱斯将他的不动产 十家公司 |
[05:56] | including the tabloid, to his two daughters, | 包括报社 留给了他的两个女儿 |
[05:58] | Madison and Kelsey. | 麦迪森和凯尔茜 |
[05:59] | We have been asked to divide the assets up fairly. | 我们受到委托 要公平分配所有财产 |
[06:02] | And I’m here why? | 那为什么要找我过来 |
[06:03] | Because they hate each other. | 因为她们关系不和 |
[06:05] | Malcolm structured the will to bring them back together. | 马尔科姆想借由遗嘱让她们和解 |
[06:07] | You have a knack for bringing parties together | 你有能力让敌对的双方 |
[06:10] | who don’t see eye to eye. | 化干戈为玉帛 |
[06:12] | So why is he here? | 那为什么要找他 |
[06:13] | Because Madison Price requested him. | 因为麦迪森·普莱斯点名要他 |
[06:15] | You sure she’s not mixing him up with me? | 你确定她没把我俩搞混吗 |
[06:17] | Hardman had me do some contract work | 哈德曼几年前曾经让我帮她 |
[06:19] | for her a couple years back, | 处理过一些合同事宜 |
[06:20] | – so I guess I made an impression. – Right. | -可能是当时给她留下了好印象吧 -行了 |
[06:23] | So you each get a sister. | 一人负责一位 |
[06:24] | You think pitting us against each other | 你认为让我俩为敌对的双方效力 |
[06:26] | is fair to Louis’ client? | 对路易的委托人公平吗 |
[06:28] | Please. Dividing financial assets? | 拜托 财产分割 |
[06:30] | – You couldn’t shine my shoes. – Someone should. | -给我擦鞋你都不配 -你该找个人擦 |
[06:32] | Well, actually, I personally shine my own shoes, | 其实 我都是自己擦鞋 |
[06:34] | so there you go. | 不必担心 |
[06:34] | – Oh, lucky them. – How come you always ask Donna, | -他们真走运 -你怎么总是问唐娜 |
[06:37] | “Donna, by the way, | “唐娜 顺便问一句 |
[06:37] | those are really nice shoes that Louis has on”? | 路易穿的那双鞋很不错吧” |
[06:39] | Gentlemen. | 先生们 |
[06:41] | We’re on the same side. | 我们是一伙的 |
[06:44] | And although I would not choose to have you both on this, | 尽管我也不愿意选你们一同跟进此案 |
[06:48] | that is how it fell. | 但现在只能这样 |
[06:49] | So I expect you to put your differences aside | 所以我希望你们能尽弃前嫌 |
[06:53] | and work together on this | 共同合作 |
[06:56] | So that everyone can be happy. | 这样才能皆大欢喜 |
[06:58] | Can you manage that this time? | 你们这次能做到吗 |
[07:05] | She’s always hated me. | 她一直恨我 |
[07:07] | Maybe this is a chance to put all that behind you. | 也许这是个冰释前嫌的机会 |
[07:09] | I’d like that. Really, I would. | 我也想 真的很想 |
[07:11] | But Maddie? I don’t think so. | 但是我觉得麦迪她做不到 |
[07:14] | Maybe she’ll surprise you. | 也许她会出乎你意料 |
[07:15] | Kelsey’s a bitch. | 凯尔茜是个贱人 |
[07:17] | She doesn’t deserve any of it. | 她没资格分到财产 |
[07:18] | Well, I’m afraid your father didn’t share that point of view. | 恐怕你父亲不这么认为 |
[07:22] | According to his will, we were meant… | 根据他的遗嘱 我们要… |
[07:25] | To find a division of these companies | 制定一个分配公司的合理方案 |
[07:27] | that makes both of you happy. | 让你们双方都满意 |
[07:28] | But I want to make sure… | 但是我要保证 |
[07:29] | That you’re happy. | 让你满意 |
[07:30] | You want to know what will make me happy? | 你想知道怎样才能让我满意吗 |
[07:32] | Whatever makes her miserable. | 只要让她痛苦就行 |
[07:33] | It’s simple. | 很简单 |
[07:34] | I want Nothing But The Truth. | 我想要《真相至上》 |
[07:36] | My father and I worked together on it for years, and… | 父亲和我共同奋斗了这么多年 |
[07:39] | It made me crazy. | 快要逼疯我了 |
[07:41] | The two of them pretending that tabloid was literature. | 他们俩自以为那份小报算得上是文学作品 |
[07:44] | It means everything to me. | 它对我来说至关重要 |
[07:45] | All I want… | 我想要 |
[07:47] | Is to sell off that piece of garbage | 卖掉那份垃圾报纸 |
[07:48] | and for her to get as little as possible. | 让她分到越少越好 |
[07:50] | What made her so mad at you? | 她为什么那么生你的气 |
[07:52] | She blames me for our dad leaving her mother | 爸爸和她妈离了婚 然后娶了我妈 |
[07:54] | and marrying mine. | 她把这事怪罪于我 |
[07:56] | How can she think that’s your fault? | 她怎么会觉得那是你的错 |
[07:57] | Because her mother got pregnant | 因为她妈怀孕了 |
[07:59] | and used it to rope in my dad. | 并以此套牢了我爸 |
[08:02] | And then little Kelsey became the center of his universe. | 然后小凯尔茜就成为了他生活的焦点 |
[08:05] | Do you know what it’s like to have someone hate you | 你知道有人纯粹因为嫉妒而恨你 |
[08:07] | out of pure jealousy? | 是什么感觉吗 |
[08:09] | We’ll get you the paper. | 我们会帮你拿下报社的 |
[08:10] | Do you know what it’s like | 我明知自己比她强好几倍 |
[08:13] | to watch someone else get all the attention | 还要眼看着她成为宠儿 |
[08:15] | when you know that you’re twice the person they are? | 你知道那是种什么感觉吗 |
[08:18] | She’s not getting that paper. | 她不会得到那家报社的 |
[08:23] | – Maddie. – Kelsey. | -麦迪 -凯尔茜 |
[08:24] | – Louis. – Harvey. | -路易 -哈维 |
[08:26] | Doctor, doctor. | 二位 |
[08:28] | – Chevy. – Nice. | -继续跟进 -好的 |
[08:30] | Good meeting? | 顺利吗 |
[08:30] | Yeah, we connected. You? | 是的 我们谈得很融洽 你呢 |
[08:32] | We’re on the same page. | 彼此彼此 |
[08:34] | What was Kelsey looking for? | 凯尔茜想得到什么 |
[08:36] | I don’t know. Why don’t you ask jenny? | 不知道 去问问珍妮吧 |
[08:38] | You seem to like talking to her. | 你貌似挺爱跟她聊天的 |
[08:45] | No, Mike, that’s not distracting. | 没用的 迈克 你不会让我分心 |
[08:47] | I was just waiting. | 我只是在等 |
[08:49] | For what? | 等什么 |
[08:50] | To not be distracting. | 等你不分心 |
[08:54] | How come Harvey doesn’t talk about | 在检察院工作的事 |
[08:55] | working for the D.A.’s office? | 哈维为什么提都不提 |
[08:58] | Who told you that? | 谁告诉你的 |
[08:58] | Cameron Dennis. | 卡梅隆·丹尼斯 |
[09:00] | We ran into him this morning. | 今早碰到他了 |
[09:01] | They’re having dinner. | 他们还要一起吃晚餐 |
[09:03] | So that’s why he wouldn’t tell me where he was going. | 难怪他不告诉我今天的行程 |
[09:04] | What’s going on, Donna? | 到底怎么回事 唐娜 |
[09:07] | Let it go. | 别管这事 |
[09:08] | Don’t ask Harvey about this. | 也别去问哈维 |
[09:10] | What’s the big secret? | 到底有什么秘密 |
[09:11] | It’s no secret. Just… | 没有秘密 反正 |
[09:13] | Don’t. | 别问 |
[09:16] | And what are we talking about? | 在聊什么呢 |
[09:18] | The Price sisters. | 普莱斯家两姐妹 |
[09:19] | Those girls. | 麻烦的女孩们 |
[09:26] | Do we really have to play nice with Louis? | 我们非得给路易好脸色看吗 |
[09:28] | I wanna crush him. | 我想给他点颜色瞧瞧 |
[09:29] | You wanna crush him? | 想给他点颜色吗 |
[09:30] | Get over to the paper, kick the tires, | 去那家报社亲自跑一趟 |
[09:32] | and figure out what it’s worth. | 看看它到底值多少钱 |
[09:33] | I thought we were supposed to use the independent valuations. | 我还以为我们该进行独立评估 |
[09:35] | What, you think he’s gonna play by the rules? | 什么 你以为他会按常理出牌吗 |
[09:37] | I know he won’t. | 我知道他不会 |
[09:38] | That’s why you better be three steps ahead of him, | 所以你得快他三步才行 |
[09:40] | because I can guarantee you | 因为我敢保证 |
[09:41] | Louis’ll be two steps ahead of you. | 路易会快你两步的 |
[09:43] | Speak of the devil, | 说曹操 曹操到 |
[09:44] | Her majesty’s here to see you. | 路易女王驾到 |
[09:46] | – I heard that. – You were meant to. | -我听到了 -我故意的 |
[09:47] | – Gentlemen. – Your highness. | -各位 -是的 陛下 |
[09:48] | Okay, you know what? | 好吧 告诉你们 |
[09:49] | That’s exactly why I’m here. | 这就是我过来的原因 |
[09:51] | To be mocked? | 让我们嘲笑你吗 |
[09:52] | No, to set clear ground rules, | 不 制定基本原则 |
[09:53] | to keep the negotiation above board. | 使谈判公开化 |
[09:55] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[09:55] | No kicking, no biting, and no rabbit punches. | 不准踢人 咬人 打后脑勺 |
[09:58] | And now you’re mocking the ground rules. | 你是在嘲笑基本原则吗 |
[09:59] | No, I’m just mocking you. | 没有 我只是在嘲笑你 |
[10:00] | Point one. | 第一 |
[10:01] | We both agree to use the independent valuations. | 我们都要进行独立评估 |
[10:04] | Absolutely. Good point. | 当然 说得好 |
[10:06] | Point two. | 第二 |
[10:07] | You do not call Jessica in to mediate. | 不准找杰西卡出面调和 |
[10:09] | This is you and me. | 这是你我之间的较量 |
[10:10] | You afraid mom’s gonna take my side? | 你是害怕她会帮我吧 |
[10:12] | No, I know mom’s gonna take your side. | 不 我知道她会帮你的 |
[10:14] | – Because I’d be right. – Point three. | -因为我是对的 -第三 |
[10:16] | Chinese wall. | 界限分明 |
[10:17] | You can’t access any internal documents that I create. | 不准动用我的内部文件 |
[10:19] | Let’s make Jessica proud. | 让杰西卡看看我们的实力 |
[10:20] | We do this right, everyone walks away happy. | 我们处理得当的话 就能皆大欢喜 |
[10:23] | Wonderful. | 很好 |
[10:24] | Don’t worry. We’ll still crush him. | 别担心 他斗不过我们 |
[10:26] | – I heard that. – You were meant to. | -我听到了 -我故意的 |
[10:33] | Care to make a wager? | 打个赌怎么样 |
[10:34] | Our job is to make both sisters happy. | 我们的职责是让姐妹俩都满意而归 |
[10:36] | How do we know who wins? | 怎样知道谁赢了呢 |
[10:38] | We’ll know. | 到时候就知道了 |
[10:39] | – Usual amount? – No. | -赌金照旧吗 -不 |
[10:41] | I think we should change it up this time. | 我这次想换赌注 |
[10:43] | I win, I get Mike. | 我赢了 迈克归我 |
[10:45] | You can’t bet me like I’m chattel, Louis. | 我又不是动产 凭什么拿我当赌注 |
[10:47] | It’s not like he’s gonna win. | 反正他也赢不了 |
[10:49] | – One month. – Ten days. | -一个月 -十天 |
[10:50] | – Harvey. – Two weeks. | -哈维 -两周 |
[10:52] | – Nine days. – Harvey! | -九天 -哈维 |
[10:53] | All right, you know what? Fine. Ten days. | 好吧 就这样 十天 |
[10:55] | And in return? | 你赢了想要什么 |
[10:57] | Well, that’s tough because anything you have | 这不好办啊 你的东西 |
[10:59] | I wouldn’t want. | 我都看不上眼 |
[11:01] | What? You’re gonna bet me for nothing? | 什么 你拿我当赌注 却什么都不要吗 |
[11:18] | Harvey? | 哈维 |
[11:20] | Harvey specter. | 哈维·斯佩克特 |
[11:23] | Alexandra Leeds. | 亚利桑德拉·利兹 |
[11:24] | I hear you’re working for the Attorney General’s office. | 听说你在检察院上班 |
[11:26] | And you’re fighting for the oppressive capitalists. | 而你在为专制资本家奋战 |
[11:28] | Winning for the oppressive capitalists. | 是为专制资本家打赢官司 |
[11:30] | Good for you. We should have lunch. | 不错嘛 我们有必要吃个饭 |
[11:32] | Catch up. | 聊一聊 |
[11:35] | Who told you I was coming here tonight? | 谁告诉你我今晚会过来 |
[11:37] | No one. | 没人告诉我 |
[11:39] | I haven’t seen you in five years. | 我们五年没见面了 |
[11:41] | You wanna catch up? | 你只想聊一聊吗 |
[11:42] | You want something from me, and it isn’t lunch. | 你是有求于我吧 不止一顿饭那么简单 |
[11:45] | I want to talk about Cameron Dennis. | 我想和你聊聊卡梅隆·丹尼斯 |
[11:48] | Six feet, Pisces, wavy hair. | 一米八二 双鱼座 卷发 |
[11:50] | I’m serious. | 我是认真的 |
[11:52] | I haven’t worked for Cameron in over a decade. | 我已经十多年没和他共事了 |
[11:54] | What’s there to talk about? | 有什么好聊的 |
[11:55] | The Attorney General is investigating allegations | 总检察长在调查一项指控 |
[11:58] | that he systematically buried evidence to get convictions. | 查到他为了给被告定罪 故意隐瞒证据 |
[12:01] | So talk to people who actually work with the guy. | 那就去找他的同事聊吧 |
[12:04] | No, that’s the problem. He’s still their boss. | 不 问题就在此 他是上级 |
[12:06] | Nobody’s talking. | 没人敢多说什么 |
[12:07] | Neither am I. | 我也是 |
[12:08] | Over lunch or anywhere else. So best of luck. | 吃饭还是走人 请便 祝你好运 |
[12:11] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[12:13] | I was hoping for some lunch. | 我本来只想和你吃个饭 |
[12:18] | I’m having you subpoenaed | 在大陪审团裁定前 |
[12:20] | to testify before a grand jury. | 我会给你发来作证传票的 |
[12:21] | Enjoy your dinner. | 好好享用晚餐 |
[12:23] | Give Cameron my best. | 代我向卡梅隆问好 |
[12:36] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[12:37] | Glad you could make it. How are you? | 很高兴你能来 你好吗 |
[12:39] | Tell me about the bullshit run-in that you staged this morning. | 今早的”偶遇” 你打的是什么算盘 |
[12:41] | How long did you have to wait | 你等了多久 |
[12:42] | so that you could pretend to be surprised to see me? | 才”偶遇”到我的 |
[12:45] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[12:47] | You’re never early, but I didn’t want to cut it too close. | 你从不早到 但我不想太冒险 |
[12:49] | I also just had another little run-in with Alexandra Leeds. | 我刚才也”偶遇”了亚利桑德拉·利兹 |
[12:54] | You really want to drag me into this? | 你打算拖我下水吗 |
[12:56] | Calm down, Harvey. | 别激动 哈维 |
[12:57] | I’m not dragging you into anything. | 我不会拖你下水的 |
[12:59] | They’re dragging me into this. | 他们倒是想把我拖下水 |
[13:01] | It’s election year nonsense, and I wanted to warn you. | 借口说是因为换届选举 我想提醒你一下 |
[13:03] | So you asked me here to warn me? | 你把我叫来是为了提醒我吗 |
[13:06] | Yeah, and to reassure myself that you’ve got my back. | 是啊 还要确认一下你是站在我这边的 |
[13:09] | How bad is it? | 情况有多糟 |
[13:11] | It’s nothing I can’t handle, but I’m glad you’re here. | 我倒是能招架得住 但还是很高兴有你在 |
[13:14] | Look, Harvey. | 听着 哈维 |
[13:16] | Whatever differences we had, | 虽说我们之间有很多不同之处 |
[13:18] | we were a good team. | 但我们曾并肩奋战 |
[13:19] | The truth is that… | 事实是 |
[13:22] | If anything taints the work that we did, | 若有证据证明我们之前判错了案子 |
[13:26] | It’ll be bad for both of us. | 对我们都不利 |
[13:27] | Is that a threat? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[13:28] | Not at all. It’s just reality. | 当然不是 这只是事实 |
[13:31] | We put away bad people, Harvey. | 我们将罪犯绳之以法了 哈维 |
[13:32] | We fought tough battles, and we won. | 我们历经千辛 最终打赢了官司 |
[13:34] | I taught you how to win. | 是我教你怎么赢的 |
[13:36] | That’s not exactly what you taught me. | 那不是你所教我的 |
[13:37] | I know that you didn’t always approve of the means, | 我知道你不赞成我们打赢官司的方式 |
[13:40] | but we both know that the end result was always right. | 但我们都清楚 结果是对的 |
[13:44] | You’re still the best smooth-talker I know. | 你说话还是这么有信服力 |
[13:46] | Use it now. Talk your way out of this. | 就用你的说话技巧脱身 |
[13:48] | Settle. ’cause if this goes to court, | 摆平此事 如果闹上法庭 |
[13:50] | there are skeletons to be found. | 你的丑事会被抖出来的 |
[13:52] | They won’t find them. | 他们查不到的 |
[13:54] | You wanna bank on that? | 你这么认为吗 |
[13:56] | I have your back. | 我站在你这边 |
[13:57] | I am not volunteering anything. | 但我不会主动帮你 |
[13:59] | But if push comes to shove, | 即使迫不得已 |
[14:00] | I won’t perjure myself. | 我也不会为自己作伪证 |
[14:03] | Not even for you. | 为了你也不行 |
[14:19] | How was dinner with the antichrist? | 与反基督徒共进晚餐 感觉如何 |
[14:25] | Subpoena came for you. | 有你的传票 |
[14:29] | What are you gonna do? | 准备怎么办 |
[14:31] | What would you do? | 如果是你会怎么做 |
[14:33] | I’m sorry. Are you feeling okay? | 抱歉 你没事吧 |
[14:36] | You just asked my advice. | 竟然询问我的意见 |
[14:37] | All these years– | 这么多年来 |
[14:38] | Yeah, I think that’s a first. | 还是头一次吧 |
[14:40] | You were there. What would you do? | 你也在场 你会怎么做 |
[14:41] | I’d tell them everything. | 我会把实情都说出来 |
[14:43] | I’d watch Cameron go down. | 眼看卡梅隆垮掉 |
[14:45] | I’d throw a party. I’d drink champagne. | 然后办场聚会 喝点香槟 |
[14:47] | I’d go to bed, and I’d sleep like a baby after I did it. | 再美美地睡上一觉 |
[14:50] | Really? Don’t equivocate. | 是吗 正面回答我的问题 |
[14:51] | He’s poison, Harvey. | 他是个祸害 哈维 |
[14:53] | Leaving there was huge. | 离开他是明智的 |
[14:54] | You could’ve gone down a dark road. | 不然你的前途就完了 |
[14:56] | And I’m telling you, I would not have followed. | 如果换做是我 也会离开他的 |
[14:58] | I just got back from the paper. | 我刚从报社回来 |
[15:00] | Nice place. It’s a growing asset. | 那地方不错 有增值的潜力 |
[15:02] | There’s opportunity for expansion. | 还可以进行扩建 |
[15:04] | If we get this thing for Kelsey, | 如果我们帮凯尔茜打赢案子 |
[15:05] | I think she’s set. | 她这辈子都不用愁了 |
[15:09] | I saw Elvis there. | 我在那里见到艾维斯了 |
[15:10] | Great. | 很好 |
[15:12] | Exciting. | 激动人心啊 |
[15:14] | Am I interrupting something, or…? | 我是不是打扰你们谈话了 |
[15:17] | Dinner didn’t go well? | 晚餐吃得不开心吗 |
[15:18] | It was okay. Old times. | 还行 叙了叙旧 |
[15:21] | If that’s how you want to play it. | 你觉得没事就好 |
[15:23] | Let’s talk about this proposal for Louis. | 讨论一下给路易的提案吧 |
[15:25] | You know what? Why don’t you take a run at it? | 这样吧 这案子由你来接手 |
[15:27] | Get the best deal you can. | 努力达成最佳协议 |
[15:28] | You bet me, and now you’re hanging me out to dry? | 你拿我当赌注 现在又撒手不管了 |
[15:32] | That’s fine. I’ll do it. | 好吧 我自己搞定 |
[15:33] | And I’ll win. | 我会赢的 |
[15:35] | Did you decide what you want him to pay you when I win? | 等我赢了之后 你想好要什么东西了吗 |
[15:38] | His tickets to Nixon in China. | 问他要《尼克松在中国》的票 |
[15:40] | You want to go to the opera. | 你想去看歌剧吗 |
[15:41] | No, but Louis does, | 不 但路易想 |
[15:43] | and making him miss it would be amusing. | 我就希望他看不成 |
[15:44] | So you get nothing. | 意思是你什么都不想要吗 |
[15:45] | You are betting me for nothing. | 你拿我当赌注却什么都不想要 |
[15:47] | Are you still talking? | 你还杵在这儿干嘛 |
[15:56] | So did you find a date for tonight? | 找到今晚一起吃饭的男伴了吗 |
[15:58] | Yep. | 是的 |
[16:01] | And? | 然后呢 |
[16:02] | And we’ll see you there. | 我们到时见 |
[16:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:05] | I thought that’s what you said you wanted. | 这不是你想要的吗 |
[16:07] | To sit with you and Jenny | 跟你和珍妮坐在一起 |
[16:08] | and have her seeing into my brain the whole time? | 让她能自始至终看清我内心的想法 |
[16:11] | Seeing what? | 看什么 |
[16:14] | You do remember that we kissed, right? | 你记得我们接吻了吧 |
[16:16] | I remember. | 记忆犹新 |
[16:19] | It’ll be okay. | 不会有事的 |
[16:36] | Hi. Uh, is this a good time to talk about division of assets? | 现在能谈谈分割财产的事吗 |
[16:39] | No. | 没空 |
[16:42] | Is there a better time? | 那什么时候可以 |
[16:44] | Yes. When Harvey’s available. | 等到哈维有空的时候 |
[16:46] | Harvey asked me to handle it. | 哈维让我来接手了 |
[16:50] | He thinks you can beat me? | 他觉得你能打败我吗 |
[16:51] | Prove him wrong. | 那你就证明他错了 |
[16:52] | What’s there to lose? | 有什么好担心的 |
[16:53] | Ex–except for Nixon in China, of course. | 当然了 除了《尼克松在中国》的门票 |
[16:57] | What do you have for me? | 你开了什么条件 |
[16:58] | Okay, so there are ten companies. | 共有十家公司 |
[17:01] | We propose that Kelsey takes | 我们的提议是凯尔茜继承 |
[17:03] | companies one, three, seven, and nine. | 一号 三号 七号和九号公司 |
[17:07] | So that gives us… | 那样我们就分到了… |
[17:08] | 52.3% of the assets. | 52.3%的资产 |
[17:10] | Hm, generous, but no. | 挺大方 不过不行 |
[17:13] | Uh, alternatively, | 那么备选方案 |
[17:16] | we propose that Kelsey takes | 是凯尔茜继承 |
[17:17] | companies one, two, four, and eight. | 一号 二号 四号和八号公司 |
[17:20] | That gives you– | 那样你们就分到了… |
[17:21] | 54.6% 54.6%. | |
[17:23] | No. | 不行 |
[17:24] | – Do you have a counterproposal, or– – No. | -你有自己的提议吗 -没有 |
[17:27] | Okay, uh, Kelsey takes companies one, seven, | 好吧 凯尔茜继承一号 七号 |
[17:30] | – eight, and nine. – no. | -八号和九号公司 -不行 |
[17:32] | Louis, that gives you 60% of the assets. | 路易 那样你们就分到60%的资产了 |
[17:34] | Yes. But no. | 是的 但不行 |
[17:37] | What is it your client wants? | 你的委托人到底想要什么 |
[17:42] | Well, your offer makes it infinitely clear | 你的提议已经表明了 |
[17:45] | what your client wants. | 你的委托人想要什么 |
[17:47] | The tabloid. | 报社 |
[17:48] | And what my client wants is for your client | 而我委托人想要的就是 |
[17:51] | to not get what she wants, | 不让你的委托人得逞 |
[17:52] | so you can’t have the tabloid, period. | 所以你们别想分到报社 |
[17:54] | You’re legally required to take these offers to your client. | 你有法律义务把这些提案拿给你委托人看的 |
[17:57] | So bring me up on ethics charges. | 那就告我不守职业道德 |
[17:59] | Or report me to your supervisor. | 或者去向你的主管报告 |
[18:01] | Oh, wait, shit. I am your supervisor. | 等等 见鬼 我就是你的主管 |
[18:04] | Hold on one second. | 稍等片刻 |
[18:10] | Go ahead. | 说吧 |
[18:11] | What are your complaints? | 你有什么要投诉的 |
[18:13] | Have any? No? Really? | 有吗 没有吗 真的吗 |
[18:19] | We’re supposed to find a fair and equitable settlement, Louis. | 我们该找到公正公平的和解方案 路易 |
[18:22] | Okay, you go run and tell Jessica. | 好啊 去跟杰西卡打小报告吧 |
[18:24] | Oh, wait, that would be breaking the rules, | 等等 那就违反约定了 |
[18:26] | and then you’ve have to come work for me. | 你就得来给我干活 |
[18:27] | So why don’t you run along now and get Harvey | 所以你还是滚去把哈维找来 |
[18:29] | and tell him to get off his ass and join the negotiations. | 让他赶快过来参与谈判 |
[18:32] | Because you just failed. | 因为你已经失败了 |
[18:36] | When you left the D.A.’s office, | 你离开地方检察官办公室时 |
[18:38] | you said you were done, you had learned enough, | 你说你不想干了 学够了 |
[18:40] | and that you were ready to move on. | 你想继续干别的了 |
[18:42] | Was that just bullshit? | 那都是屁话吗 |
[18:43] | You were the one who wanted me to have trial experience. | 是你想让我长些庭审经验 |
[18:45] | You said that Cameron was the only one that I should learn from. | 你说只有卡梅隆值得我学习 |
[18:48] | And what exactly did he teach you? | 那他到底教了你什么 |
[18:50] | Harvey, why did you leave? | 哈维 你当时为什么离开了 |
[18:53] | He had a case. | 他有个案子 |
[18:55] | I caught him burying a key piece of evidence | 我发现他隐藏了一件关键证物 |
[18:57] | he was obligated to turn over. | 他本来应该上交的 |
[18:59] | The guy was guilty. | 被告是有罪的 |
[19:00] | The defense would’ve used it to let him walk. | 辩方律师用那证物可以给他脱罪 |
[19:03] | All right, what kind of exposure do you have? | 好吧 你陷得有多深 |
[19:05] | I told him no, but he didn’t listen. | 我让他别这么做 他不听 |
[19:06] | Then you were obligated to report him. | 那你有义务举报他的 |
[19:08] | Which is why I left. | 所以我才离开了 |
[19:09] | Why didn’t you tell me this at the time? | 那你当时怎么不告诉我 |
[19:11] | Because you put me there, Jessica, to be mentored. | 因为是你让我去受教育的 杰西卡 |
[19:13] | Okay? And it occurred to me, | 我当时以为 |
[19:15] | that might’ve been exactly what you wanted me to learn. | 或许这正是你想让我学到的东西 |
[19:18] | For the record, it wasn’t. | 我声明一下 我没那个意思 |
[19:22] | I’m gonna represent you at this deposition. | 你出庭作证时我会做你的律师 |
[19:24] | I’m gonna try to keep you from talking. | 我会尽量不让你说话 |
[19:28] | But I think you should. | 不过我觉得你该说 |
[19:32] | He was my mentor. | 他是我的导师 |
[19:33] | He is a public servant. | 他是名公务员 |
[19:34] | He was my mentor. | 他是我的导师 |
[19:35] | The standards are higher. | 法理大于人情 |
[19:37] | He was my mentor. | 他是我的导师 |
[19:38] | And I am not gonna be the one to expose him, | 我不会去揭发他 |
[19:41] | any more than I’d ever turn on you. | 就像我永远不会背叛你 |
[19:55] | Worst dating story– identical twins. | 最糟的约会史 跟双胞胎 |
[19:58] | I was a lab rat for their social experiment. | 我成了他们社会实验的小白鼠 |
[20:00] | They were trying to prove that women were shallow | 他们想要证明女人很肤浅 |
[20:03] | and can’t see beyond the surface. | 只能看到表象 |
[20:04] | And they wanted to get laid. | 他们还想骗你上床吧 |
[20:06] | Yes, that too. | 没错 |
[20:07] | Good times. | 真不错啊 |
[20:09] | So you slept with them both. | 那你跟他们都上床了吗 |
[20:11] | Almost. | 险些 |
[20:13] | Turns out they weren’t identical after all. | 我发现他们也不是完全一样的 |
[20:17] | Excuse me, I am just going to run to the ladies’ room. | 不好意思 我得去趟洗手间 |
[20:20] | Oh, I’ll go with you. | 我们一起去吧 |
[20:21] | Okay. | 好啊 |
[20:28] | What’s wrong, Mikey? | 怎么了 迈克 |
[20:29] | Tough day at the office? | 今天工作不顺利吗 |
[20:31] | Didn’t see you. It could’ve been worse. | 幸好没撞见你 要不更难捱 |
[20:33] | That’s good. | 说得好啊 |
[20:34] | So you and Rachel. | 你和瑞秋 |
[20:35] | How long have you guys been dating? | 你们约会多久了 |
[20:37] | You know how lawyers and clients work close | 你知道律师和委托人在庭审过程中 |
[20:39] | over the course of a trial. | 会亲密地合作 |
[20:41] | When we kicked your ass in the mock trial, | 在模拟法庭打得你落花流水那次 |
[20:43] | we, uh, bonded. | 我们 挺来电的 |
[20:47] | You know in the real world | 要知道 在现实生活中 |
[20:48] | dating clients is a violation of ethics, right? | 和委托人约会是有违职业道德的 |
[20:51] | Good thing it’s not the real world. | 幸好不是真正的委托人 |
[20:53] | ‘Cause I intend to violate those ethics all night. | 我还打算违反职业道德一整晚呢 |
[20:57] | You know the funny thing? | 你知道好笑的是 |
[20:59] | I always thought you’d get there first. | 我总以为你会先上她 |
[21:02] | I’ll tell you how she is. | 我会告诉你她怎么样 |
[21:03] | Shut up, Kyle. | 别说了 凯尔 |
[21:04] | Someone might think you’re jealous. | 人家会以为你眼红了 |
[21:06] | Someone might think you’re a dick. | 人家会以为你是个混蛋 |
[21:08] | Oh, wait. Somebody already does. | 等等 已经有人这么想了 |
[21:10] | That’s good. You should write that one down. | 说得好 你该写下来 |
[21:12] | Do you keep a journal of these things? | 你会把这些话记到日记里吗 |
[21:13] | Finish your tofu. | 吃你的豆腐吧 |
[21:14] | So how did you two meet? | 你们是怎么认识的 |
[21:19] | I dated his best friend. | 我之前跟他好朋友谈过恋爱 |
[21:22] | I know, it’s awful. | 我知道 这不太好 |
[21:23] | But he was a bad guy, and I didn’t see it. | 但他不是个好人 我却没看出来 |
[21:28] | Mike showed me. | 迈克让我看清了他 |
[21:30] | The truth is, I– | 实际上… |
[21:32] | I think there was always something there with us. | 我觉得我们之间一直有种微妙的感觉 |
[21:34] | But nothing happened until Trevor and I | 但是我和特雷弗彻底结束前 |
[21:36] | were totally done. | 我们之间什么都没发生 |
[21:37] | Never? | 一点都没有吗 |
[21:39] | Well, we did kiss once. | 我们接过一次吻 |
[21:47] | Hey, having fun? | 开心吗 |
[21:49] | Loads. Right, Mike? | 可开心了 是不是 迈克 |
[21:50] | I think we’re gonna go. | 我想我们该走了 |
[21:52] | What? No. We’re having fun. | 什么 别啊 我们多开心啊 |
[21:53] | Come on, you don’t want to ruin this. | 别走啊 别破坏气氛 |
[21:54] | – Yeah. – Kyle, really, just– | -是啊 -凯尔 别… |
[21:56] | Okay, Kyle, just– | 凯尔 别… |
[21:57] | What? What’s the problem? | 怎么了 有什么问题 |
[21:59] | Stop it. She doesn’t like it. | 别动手动脚 她不喜欢这样 |
[22:11] | God, that guy is such a tool. | 天啊 那家伙真是个混蛋 |
[22:13] | So what? He’s not your date. | 那又如何 他又不是跟你约会 |
[22:15] | Yeah, well, I have to work with him. | 话虽如此 可我要跟他共事呢 |
[22:16] | That’s not why it bothers you. | 你才不是为这个烦心呢 |
[22:18] | It’s because he’s with Rachel, and you know it. | 是因为他跟瑞秋在一起 你心里清楚 |
[22:19] | Oh, my God, Jenny. We have been over this. | 天呐 珍妮 这我们不是谈过了吗 |
[22:21] | I’ve seen the way you look at her. | 我看到了你看她的眼神 |
[22:24] | I’ve seen it before. | 我以前见过那种眼神 |
[22:28] | It’s the way you used to look at me when I was with Trevor. | 我和特雷弗在一起的时你就是那么看我的 |
[22:31] | Jenny– | 珍妮 |
[22:31] | I’m going home, Mike. | 我要回家了 迈克 |
[22:34] | Decide what you want. In or out. | 你自己决定 要不要跟我在一起 |
[22:37] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[22:40] | A lot. | 很喜欢你 |
[22:44] | But you can’t have both. | 但鱼和熊掌不可兼得 |
[22:54] | I worked as an assistant district attorney | 我以地方检察官助理的身份 |
[22:56] | for the county of New york for two years. | 在纽约地区工作了两年 |
[22:59] | Tell me about your relationship with Cameron Dennis. | 说说你跟卡梅隆·丹尼斯的关系 |
[23:01] | Vague. | 措辞含糊 |
[23:03] | Did you and district attorney Cameron Dennis | 你和地方检察官卡梅隆·丹尼斯 |
[23:06] | work closely together? | 合作很亲密吗 |
[23:08] | He was my boss. He supervised all my cases. | 他是我的上司 他监督我所有的案子 |
[23:10] | And were you personally close? | 你们私下关系好吗 |
[23:12] | – Subjective. – A judge would allow it. | -主观臆断 -法官会允许的 |
[23:14] | And yet there’s not one here. | 可现在没法官 |
[23:17] | Do you really think by deposing him on the stand | 你真的以为让他出庭作证 |
[23:19] | you’re going to intimidate him? | 就能吓倒他吗 |
[23:21] | I think deposing him here will let him know | 我觉得让他在这里作证 会让他明白 |
[23:23] | what it will be like if this evidence | 如果这个证据搬上庭审 |
[23:24] | is brought forward at trial. | 会是个什么样子 |
[23:26] | You’re not getting to trial. | 你进行不到庭审 |
[23:28] | If your client doesn’t perjure himself right now, | 如果你的委托人不在这里作伪证 |
[23:30] | I won’t have to. | 我确实不必 |
[23:32] | Were you and Cameron Dennis close personally? | 你和卡梅隆·丹尼斯私下里是否关系亲密 |
[23:35] | He was my mentor. | 他是我的导师 |
[23:37] | It’s a hard relationship to define. | 很难给这种关系下定义 |
[23:39] | Moving on, counselor. | 请问下一个问题 律师 |
[23:40] | All right. | 好吧 |
[23:41] | We don’t have to talk about Mr. Dennis. | 我们可以不谈丹尼斯先生 |
[23:45] | Let’s talk about you, Mr. Specter. | 我们谈谈你吧 斯佩克特先生 |
[23:47] | In two years, you handled 18,362 cases. | 在那两年里 你经手案件达18362件 |
[23:53] | 36 cases a day. | 平均每天36件 |
[23:54] | That’s beyond impressive. | 这非常惊人 |
[23:56] | Thank you. | 多谢夸奖 |
[23:57] | You took 147 to trial, winning them all. | 你的庭审案件为147件 全部胜诉 |
[24:00] | Don’t go to trial if you’re not gonna win. | 赢不了 就不上庭 |
[24:03] | Why’d you leave? | 那你为什么离开了 |
[24:04] | An attorney by the name of Jessica Pearson | 一位名叫杰西卡·皮尔逊的律师 |
[24:06] | helped me get through law school, | 资助我上了法学院 |
[24:08] | and she felt that I could use trial experience. | 她当时认为我该积攒些庭审经验 |
[24:12] | But I always planned on ending up at her firm | 但我一直计划着回到她的公司 |
[24:16] | and paying her back by earning that firm | 并为其赚取高额和解金 |
[24:18] | outrageous settlements. | 以报答她的好意 |
[24:20] | How am I doing? | 我表现如何 |
[24:21] | You could do better. | 还可以更好些 |
[24:23] | You two think that this is a joke. | 你们俩当这是儿戏吗 |
[24:24] | Argumentative. | 值得争议 |
[24:26] | You’re damn right it’s argumentative. | 没错 的确值得争议 |
[24:27] | Because he knows that laws have been broken, | 因为他明知这是违法的 |
[24:29] | and he has an obligation to report it. | 而且他有义务举报 |
[24:31] | Ms. Leeds | 利兹女士 |
[24:32] | But if this is the way you want to play it, | 但既然你如此不配合 |
[24:34] | the Attorney General has given me | 我会用总检察长赋予我的职权 |
[24:35] | a broad mandate to uncover what went on. | 去调查事情的真相 |
[24:37] | And it need not be limited to Mr. Dennis. | 这调查将不仅限于丹尼斯先生一人 |
[24:40] | Were you part of the problem, Mr. Specter? | 你是否也牵连其中呢 斯佩克特先生 |
[24:43] | Vague. | 措辞含糊 |
[24:44] | I’ll rephrase. | 我换个问法 |
[24:46] | In your capacity as Assistant District Attorney | 在你担任纽约区 |
[24:48] | in the county of New York, | 地方检察官助理的期间 |
[24:49] | did you knowingly suppress evidence | 你是否蓄意隐瞒证据 |
[24:51] | in violation of the A.V.A. Rules of Conduct, | 从而违反了美国职业协会道德准则 |
[24:54] | the N.D.A.A. Standards, | 全国地方检察官行为规范 |
[24:55] | and the New York State Bar Rule 8.4, Section C? | 以及纽约州律师协会条例 第8.4条第3款 |
[24:59] | My client would like to exercise | 根据第五修正案 |
[25:00] | his Fifth-Amendment rights at this time. | 我的委托人有权拒绝自证其罪 |
[25:09] | I hear you botched a settlement | 听说你提出了对我方不利的条件 |
[25:10] | by negotiating against yourself. | 把和解给搞砸了 |
[25:12] | I didn’t– | 我没有… |
[25:13] | You let Louis know the one thing | 你让路易知道了 |
[25:15] | that was most important to our client. | 我方委托人最在乎的东西 |
[25:16] | Okay, yes, I made a mistake. | 好吧 是的 我犯了个错误 |
[25:18] | But Louis made one too. | 但路易也失误了 |
[25:19] | Well, he didn’t mention that. | 他可没说 |
[25:20] | Yes, he knows what our client wants, | 没错 他知道了我们的委托人想要什么 |
[25:22] | but now we know the one thing his client wants. | 但我们也知道了他的委托人最想要什么 |
[25:24] | She doesn’t care about winning, Harvey. | 她根本不在乎输赢 哈维 |
[25:26] | She just wants our client to lose. | 她只想要我们的委托人失败 |
[25:28] | Okay, well, that’s good. So what’s next? | 好的 很好 然后呢 |
[25:31] | We lose. | 我们就败给她看 |
[25:32] | We give her the tabloid. | 我们把报社给她 |
[25:33] | Well, how does that make our client happy? | 那样就能让我们的委托人高兴吗 |
[25:34] | We let Madison have the paper, | 我们让麦迪森继承报社 |
[25:36] | and then we take everyone who works there, | 然后带走所有的员工 |
[25:38] | and we start a new one. | 成立一个新的报社 |
[25:39] | They all love Kelsey. | 他们都喜欢凯尔茜 |
[25:40] | Nothing But The Truth is just a name. | 《真相至上》只是块招牌 |
[25:42] | We let Madison have it. | 就让麦迪森拿去 |
[25:44] | I have taught you a thing or two. | 我没白教你 |
[25:46] | Well, I see that you’re up to speed. | 看来最新的情况你都知道了 |
[25:49] | Well, as am I. | 我也知道 |
[25:50] | Um, I noticed that there were some employee issues at the tabloid. | 我注意到报社面临着员工的去留问题 |
[25:53] | You know, contracts about to expire. | 合同即将到期之类的 |
[25:55] | So I just want to let you guys know | 所以我想让你们知道 |
[25:56] | that I went ahead and locked up all the key employees, | 我索性把所有主力员工都续约了 |
[25:59] | just to protect us, | 以防不测 |
[26:01] | since we’re all working on this together, right? | 因为我们双方在同一战线 对吧 |
[26:05] | Good. | 很好 |
[26:10] | – He knows. – He can’t. | -他知道了 -不可能 |
[26:12] | – He does. – I was careful. | -他已经知道了 -我一向谨慎 |
[26:13] | I deleted every file from the server. | 那台服务器上的所有文件我都删了 |
[26:14] | The only time any paper trail left my locked desk | 除了我给凯尔茜发传真的时候拿出来过 |
[26:17] | is when I faxed it to Kelsey. | 所有文件都一直锁在我办公桌里 |
[26:18] | You faxed it. | 你传真了 |
[26:19] | From the large machine that stores all the information you put in it | 你居然用了一台能储存任何经手信息的机器 |
[26:22] | to be printed back later by anyone who has your code? | 而且只要有你的代码 就能把信息打印出来 |
[26:24] | He can’t do that. | 他不能这么做 |
[26:25] | We have a Chinese wall thing. | 我们说好了界限分明的 |
[26:28] | Oh, god, he’s gonna beat us, isn’t he? | 天啊 他要打败我们了 是吧 |
[26:30] | Look, he knows what we’re up to, | 他知道我们想要什么 |
[26:31] | but he couldn’t keep his tactics to himself. | 但是他就喜欢炫耀自己的战术 |
[26:33] | So we can use that against him. | 我们可以利用这一点反败为胜 |
[26:35] | And that’s how we’ll crush Louis. | 没错 这才是消灭路易之道 |
[26:37] | Refresher course, Harvey. | 我再重申一次 哈维 |
[26:39] | You and Louis aren’t opponents on this one. | 在这件案子上 你和路易并非对手 |
[26:41] | You’re working together. | 你们得鼎力合作 |
[26:42] | Like Captain & Tennille? | 像船长和塔妮尔一样 |
[26:44] | Well, if so, he’s tennille. | 那么 他是塔妮尔 |
[26:46] | Who? | 谁 |
[26:49] | You need to come with me. | 你得跟我来一下 |
[26:51] | What, am I in trouble? | 怎么 我遇上麻烦了吗 |
[26:52] | Yeah, Harvey. You are. | 没错 哈维 麻烦大了 |
[27:05] | Gonna buy me a drink before you screw me? | 收拾我之前想买酒先犒劳我吗 |
[27:07] | Sit down, Harvey. | 坐下 哈维 |
[27:08] | Listen to what she has to say. | 听听她要说什么 |
[27:11] | You got me trembling in my boots. | 你吓得我双腿发抖 |
[27:16] | You’re a small fish, | 你不过是条小鱼 |
[27:17] | and you don’t even swim in the pond anymore. | 而且你现在都不属于这个池子了 |
[27:19] | But if I have to eat you alive to get to Cameron Dennis, | 但如果非得把你活吞 才能扳倒卡梅隆·丹尼斯 |
[27:21] | I will. | 我在所不惜 |
[27:24] | This is my case against him. | 这是我告他的案宗 |
[27:25] | Falsifying DNA tests, | 伪造DNA测试 |
[27:27] | coerced confessions, | 逼供 |
[27:29] | testimony buried. | 隐瞒证词 |
[27:31] | You have all this. Why do you need me? | 你既然掌握了这些证据 为何还需要我 |
[27:34] | Because this is circumstantial. | 因为这只是间接证据 |
[27:36] | You have the crimes, | 你掌握了罪行 |
[27:37] | but you can’t physically tie them to Cameron. | 但无法直接证明是卡梅隆干的 |
[27:39] | He’s a dirty public servant, | 他是个行为不端的公务员 |
[27:41] | and I think it’s why you left. | 我认为你是因为这个才离开的 |
[27:43] | Your record was too good to just walk away. | 你干得风头正劲 不可能随便走人 |
[27:45] | Maybe I got greedy. | 也许我变贪婪了 |
[27:46] | – Harvey. – I’m not testifying. | -哈维 -我不会去作证 |
[27:48] | You’re being stubborn. | 你太固执了 |
[27:49] | And this isn’t one where you get to make the call. | 这件事不是你说了算 |
[27:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[27:56] | I’ve done all I can. | 我已经尽力了 |
[27:58] | It wasn’t just his cases he cheated on. | 他不仅为自己的案子徇私舞弊 |
[28:01] | Hector Avila. | 赫克特·阿维拉 |
[28:02] | Take a look. | 你看看 |
[28:04] | You think you were really that great? | 你觉得你真有那么伟大吗 |
[28:05] | You think your great track record | 你觉得你一向出色的成绩 |
[28:07] | was because of your skill? | 是因为你技艺超群吗 |
[28:09] | I got two theories here, Harvey. | 我有两种揣测 哈维 |
[28:12] | Either you’re wasting your time protecting a man | 要么你在浪费时间保护一个 |
[28:14] | who screwed you from the beginning, | 一开始就把你蒙在鼓里的人 |
[28:15] | or you didn’t just know he did this, | 要么你不仅纵容了他的行为 |
[28:18] | you participated, | 还亲身参与其中 |
[28:19] | in which case I’ll have you disbarred. | 如果是这样 你的律师资格会被吊销 |
[28:32] | Come on. Come on. | 快点 快点 |
[28:34] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[28:36] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么 |
[28:37] | Uh, nothing. | 没做什么 |
[28:38] | I’m just sending some faxes. | 我只是发几封传真 |
[28:41] | Stand down. | 闪开 |
[28:44] | They’re stuck, Donna. What are you gonna do? | 它们卡在里面 唐娜 你又能怎样 |
[28:47] | I’m the fax whisperer. | 我可是传真机语者 |
[28:50] | Okay, that’s ridiculous, all right? | 好吧 很好笑 行了吧 |
[28:52] | I’ve tried everything. | 我都试过了 |
[28:53] | I’ve hit– I’ve already done that. | 我按了…我已经试过了 |
[28:54] | And it didn’t– | 它没反应… |
[28:57] | Whatever. | 你赢了 |
[28:58] | United International wants to buy the tabloid? | 联合国际报想要购买《真相至上》吗 |
[29:00] | Uh, whatever you do, don’t say anything to Louis. | 不管怎样 都不准告诉路易 |
[29:03] | Kelsey Price does not want to sell. | 凯尔茜·普莱斯不想出售 |
[29:05] | Not a word. | 守口如瓶 |
[29:07] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[29:22] | Whoa. Something explode in here? | 你这儿发生爆炸了吗 |
[29:26] | Just doing some research. | 就是查点资料 |
[29:28] | Yeah, ’cause you always do your own research. | 没错 你总是亲自动手查资料 |
[29:32] | Okay, closed-door meeting with Donna, with Jessica, | 好吧 先是和唐娜 和杰西卡开闭门会议 |
[29:36] | dinner with some D.A. you’ve never even mentioned before. | 又和你以前从没提起过的地方检察官共进晚餐 |
[29:39] | Is this all something Cameron Dennis taught you? | 这些都是卡梅隆·丹尼斯教你的吧 |
[29:43] | Keep secrets from everyone because you’re so good, | 瞒着所有人 因为你如此出色 |
[29:45] | you don’t need anyone’s help? | 不需要任何人的帮助 |
[29:46] | There’s an investigation into evidence tampering. | 有人在做有关证据篡改的调查 |
[29:49] | I’ve been asked to testify against my old boss… | 想让我上庭供出前任上司的不端行为 |
[29:52] | or face charges myself. | 不然我就将面临指控 |
[29:56] | You could be disbarred. | 你会被吊销律师执照 |
[30:00] | If I’m found guilty. | 如果他们能认定我有罪 |
[30:02] | Are you guilty? | 你有罪吗 |
[30:04] | Not of evidence tampering. | 至少没有篡改证据 |
[30:06] | I would never do that. | 我绝不会那么做 |
[30:08] | Of anything else? | 其它事情呢 |
[30:09] | Anything I ever did, | 我做过的任何事情 |
[30:10] | you put me in front of an unbiased judge, | 如果让一位公正的法官判定 |
[30:12] | I walk away clean. | 我就是清白的 |
[30:13] | You put me in a courtroom with a grand jury, | 如果上法庭交由大陪审团判定 |
[30:16] | anything can happen. | 那就说不准了 |
[30:18] | So are you gonna testify? | 那你会去作证吗 |
[30:20] | I’m not sure what choice I have. | 现在看起来没得选了 |
[30:21] | Well, some dickhead once told me | 曾经有个混蛋告诉我说 |
[30:24] | that when they put a gun to your head, | 你脑袋被枪顶着的时候 |
[30:27] | it’s not just give in or be killed. | 并非只有屈服和被杀两条出路 |
[30:29] | There are 146 other options. | 还有146个其他选择 |
[30:34] | You’ll figure something out. | 你会想出办法的 |
[30:38] | I’ll have a proposal for you in the morning, | 明早你们会看到我的提案 |
[30:40] | And I think we’ll all be happy. | 我想双方都会满意的 |
[30:42] | All right? | 好吗 |
[30:43] | Night. | 晚安 |
[30:47] | He took the bait? | 他上钩了 |
[30:48] | Like shooting a fish in a barrel. | 如同瓮中捉鳖啊 |
[30:50] | Good work. | 干得不错 |
[30:55] | Where you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[30:57] | I just might take your advice. | 我决定采纳你的建议 |
[31:19] | The tides are turning. | 大局已变 |
[31:21] | You turning with them, Harvey? | 你要跟着一起变吗 哈维 |
[31:23] | They turn you? | 你动摇了吗 |
[31:25] | Hector Avila. | 赫克特·阿维拉 |
[31:28] | You don’t even know, do you? | 你甚至都不知道 是不是 |
[31:29] | Is this some old case? | 这是什么旧案子吗 |
[31:31] | It’s my old case, and you buried evidence. | 是我的旧案子 但你隐瞒了证据 |
[31:34] | You wearing a wire, Harvey? | 你带窃听器了吗 哈维 |
[31:38] | No, you’re not. | 不 你没有 |
[31:40] | I can tell. | 我能看出来 |
[31:41] | I’m not that easy to read anymore, Cameron. | 我不再那么容易被看穿了 卡梅隆 |
[31:43] | You are to me. | 对我来说 你还是很浅显 |
[31:45] | Hector Avila. | 赫克特·阿维拉 |
[31:46] | Was he guilty, whoever he was? | 不管他是谁 他有罪吗 |
[31:48] | – He was my case. – Guilty is guilty. | -那是我的案子 -有罪就是有罪 |
[31:50] | That’s not the way the system works. | 体制不允许你这么胡来 |
[31:51] | The system is broken, and you know it. | 体制早就腐坏了 这你也知道 |
[31:53] | It’s not reasonable doubt. | 那并非合理怀疑 |
[31:54] | Juries want to be sure without a shadow of a doubt. | 陪审团想要百分之百地确定 |
[31:57] | It was my case. | 那是我的案子 |
[31:58] | You worked for me. | 你是为我工作的 |
[31:59] | They were all my cases. | 那些都是我的案子 |
[32:03] | You’re a disappointment. | 你太令我失望了 |
[32:04] | No. | 不 |
[32:06] | You’re the disappointment. | 是你令我失望 |
[32:07] | You could’ve been D.A. yourself. | 你本可以成为一名优秀的地方检察官 |
[32:09] | You are twice the lawyer than any of the pricks lined up | 你比那些排着队来指控我的蠢货律师 |
[32:11] | to run against me. But you sold out. | 要好上几倍 但你出卖了自己 |
[32:13] | You help rich people keep their money. That’s all you do. | 当了有钱人的奴隶 只是奴隶而已 |
[32:16] | I stack my value to society against yours, and I win by a mile. | 我对于社会的价值比你高得多 |
[32:23] | So you’re selling me out? | 你要出卖我吗 |
[32:25] | We both know they don’t want to put you in jail. | 你我都知道 他们不是要让你坐牢 |
[32:27] | That’s not what this is about. | 那不是他们的目的 |
[32:29] | Walk away, Cameron. Make a deal. | 脱身吧 卡梅隆 跟他们达成协议 |
[32:31] | Let someone else be D.A., and all of this, it goes away. | 让别人当检察官 就什么事也没有了 |
[32:35] | Otherwise? | 否则呢 |
[32:36] | You know what happens if you talk. | 知道如果你多嘴的话会怎么样吗 |
[32:37] | They start reopening cases. | 他们会复查案件 |
[32:39] | Maybe Hector Avila walks away. | 也许赫克特·阿维拉就逍遥法外了 |
[32:41] | He murdered once. He’ll murder again. | 他杀过一次人 就难免再犯 |
[32:43] | You do remember him, don’t you? | 你还记得他啊 |
[32:44] | Oh, I remember ’em all. | 他们我全都记得 |
[32:46] | Maxwell Rankin? | 麦斯威尔·兰金 |
[32:47] | What was it, uh, 34 or 35 women that he raped? | 他干了什么来着 强奸了34还是35个女人 |
[32:50] | Alberto Plank? You remember him? | 阿伯托·普兰克 记得吗 |
[32:52] | He burned his children alive. | 他活活烧死了自己的孩子 |
[32:54] | You’ll open the floodgates, Harvey. | 到时候会一发不可收拾的 哈维 |
[32:56] | Do you want that on your conscience? | 你想让自己的良心受到谴责吗 |
[32:57] | Then make a deal. | 那就去达成协议 |
[32:58] | It’s on you to keep them in jail. | 是否继续监禁他们 决定权在你 |
[33:02] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[33:06] | Okay, Harvey. | 好吧 哈维 |
[33:09] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[33:11] | This isn’t winning. | 这算不上是赢 |
[33:15] | Good to see you, Harvey. | 见到你真高兴 哈维 |
[33:16] | Let’s do it again soon. | 有空再来啊 |
[33:25] | So your client’s really willing to give Madison | 所以说你的委托人真的愿意 |
[33:27] | Nothing But The Truth? | 把《真相至上》给麦迪森吗 |
[33:29] | You made it clear it was non-negotiable. | 你都摆明了这不容商量 |
[33:31] | I convinced my client to settle. | 我已经说服了我的委托人进行和解 |
[33:35] | She wants to move on. | 她希望向前看 |
[33:36] | You’re sure there isn’t anything that you want to, uh, disclose? | 你确定没有其它信息需要披露了吗 |
[33:41] | Nope. | 没了 |
[33:42] | I think we’re good. | 我们没什么问题了 |
[33:45] | Then we’re good. | 那我们也没问题了 |
[33:51] | Everybody’s happy as clams. | 皆大欢喜 笑得合不拢嘴 |
[34:00] | Thank you, Louis. | 谢谢 路易 |
[34:02] | You, um… happy with the deal? | 你 对协议满意吗 |
[34:06] | Yeah, as a matter of fact, I am. | 是的 我确实很满意 |
[34:08] | You? | 你呢 |
[34:13] | You don’t even know the half of it. | 满意得你难以想象 |
[34:15] | Don’t I? | 是吗 |
[34:17] | Are you happy that your client got the paper | 你满意的是你的委托人得到了报社 |
[34:19] | or that you turned around and sold it? | 还是你一转身就把它卖了 |
[34:23] | Oh, you didn’t think I knew about that, did you? | 你以为我不知道 是吧 |
[34:26] | Want to know why I’m happy, Louis? | 想知道我为什么满意吗 路易 |
[34:29] | I’m happy because when you read over that offer | 我满意是因为你看到的那份 |
[34:31] | from united international, | 从联合国际报发来的报价 |
[34:33] | I wanted you to read that. | 是我故意想让你看到的 |
[34:35] | I wanted you to sell to them. | 我就是想让你卖给他们 |
[34:38] | Because the thing you didn’t know | 因为你有所不知的是 |
[34:40] | is that yesterday Kelsey Price bought United International. | 昨天凯尔茜·普莱斯收购了联合国际报 |
[34:45] | You shouldn’t go behind people’s backs, Louis. | 你不该在别人背后搞鬼 路易 |
[34:48] | You shouldn’t try and access information that’s none of your business. | 你不该试图获取与你无关的信息 |
[34:52] | It could backfire. | 会让你弄巧成拙 |
[34:59] | I think we need to talk to Harvey. | 我们得和哈维谈谈 |
[35:03] | I’m sorry, Harvey. | 对不起 哈维 |
[35:04] | You set me up. | 你算计了我 |
[35:05] | No, louis. You set yourself up. | 不 路易 是你搬起石头砸自己的脚 |
[35:07] | The sales offer was meaningless until you read it. | 那份报价要不是被你看到 原本毫无意义 |
[35:11] | This is cheating. | 这是作弊 |
[35:13] | You cheated, Louis. | 是你作弊 路易 |
[35:15] | You broke the rules, and you have to pay the price. | 你犯了规 就得付出代价 |
[35:18] | People may think that lawyers will do anything, | 人们也许以为律师什么事都肯做 |
[35:21] | that they can do anything. | 且无所不能 |
[35:22] | Now, I’m not willing to accept that, okay? | 现在我不买账了 |
[35:24] | You can’t go skirting the rules and justify it | 你不能自己打完擦边球 |
[35:27] | because you think someone else broke the rules, okay? | 回头又去指责别人犯规 |
[35:29] | You cheated! And you lost! | 你作弊 而且你输了 |
[35:32] | End of story. | 就这么简单 |
[35:41] | Harvey, I won. | 哈维 我赢了 |
[35:46] | His playacting by the fax machine was so obvious. | 他在传真机旁的表演太明显了 |
[35:50] | I found out Kelsey owned United International, | 我发现凯尔茜取得了联合国际报的所有权 |
[35:52] | and I thought if they wanted the paper so badly, | 我想既然他们那么想要那家报社 |
[35:54] | how much would they overpay for it? | 他们肯溢价多少收购呢 |
[35:56] | 50% 50%. | |
[35:59] | Harvey, you overpaid 50% for a business | 哈维 你溢价50%收购的生意 |
[36:01] | so buried in expenses from the employee deals that I made, | 被高额的员工续约费用所拖累 |
[36:05] | it can barely stay afloat. | 只能勉强维持经营 |
[36:06] | And then all I had to do was convince Madison to sit back, | 我只需说服麦迪森袖手旁观 |
[36:09] | have fun, watch her sister fail miserably. | 好好看着她的妹妹惨败就行了 |
[36:12] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[36:13] | Your client got what she wanted. | 你委托人的目的达到了 |
[36:15] | So did ours. | 我委托人的也是 |
[36:16] | Jessica asked to make everyone happy. | 杰西卡要求皆大欢喜 |
[36:18] | Everyone’s happy. It’s a draw. | 现在打成平局 皆大欢喜了 |
[36:21] | Just hold on a second. You tell me the truth right now. | 等一下 你现在跟我老实说 |
[36:26] | Is this a win to you? | 这对你来说算是赢了吗 |
[36:27] | Fine, Louis. You win. | 好 路易 你赢了 |
[36:29] | You were a step ahead. You got Mike. Ten days. | 你领先一步 迈克归你 十天 |
[36:32] | You think I’d want him now? | 你觉得现在我想要他吗 |
[36:35] | I just wiped the floor with him. | 我刚把他打了个落花流水 |
[36:50] | How can I help you? | 有什么可以帮到你 |
[36:52] | I’m not gonna let him take the fall for that asshole. | 我绝不让他替那个混蛋背黑锅 |
[36:55] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[37:03] | Harvey didn’t see it for a long time. | 哈维没想那么远 |
[37:05] | I mean, Cameron’s good when he wants to be. | 卡梅隆随时可以脱身 |
[37:07] | You know how I judge a man’s character? | 知道我怎么判断一个人的性格吗 |
[37:11] | Not by how he treats his equals, | 不是看他怎么对待自己平级的人 |
[37:12] | but by how he treats the underlings. | 而是看他怎么对待自己的下属 |
[37:15] | Lowest rungs on the ladder. | 尤其是最底层的员工 |
[37:18] | You always impressed me in that regard. | 在这方面我一直很钦佩你 |
[37:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[37:25] | Harvey would never use this, | 哈维绝对不会用这个 |
[37:27] | and he’d kill me if he knew I had it. | 他要是知道我有 一定会要我的命 |
[37:29] | But can you help him? | 但是你能帮他吗 |
[37:33] | Can you use this to help him? | 你能用这些帮他吗 |
[37:50] | Is Harvey punishing you for something? | 哈维在罚你吗 |
[37:52] | Louis. | 是路易 |
[37:53] | No! You lost? | 不是吧 你输了吗 |
[37:55] | You have to work for him? | 你得为他工作吗 |
[37:56] | I lost, and then he said he didn’t want me. | 我输了 然后他说不想要我 |
[37:58] | He farmed me out. | 就把我承包给别人了 |
[38:00] | Oh, I’m so sorry. | 真遗憾 |
[38:01] | Is there anything I can do to help? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[38:06] | What? | 怎么 |
[38:09] | That. | 你的手 |
[38:11] | What are you talking about? | 你这是什么意思 |
[38:17] | I wanted you for months. Rachel, I flirted. | 我曾喜欢你很久 瑞秋 我跟你调情 |
[38:21] | I-I-I made up some scheme where we were married. | 我还计划过我们的婚后生活 |
[38:23] | And you made it clear you don’t date anyone from the office. | 结果等到我开始和别人约会了 你才跟我说 |
[38:27] | Until I start seeing someone else. | 你不跟公司里的人约会 |
[38:28] | Okay, you’re delusional. | 你想太多了 |
[38:31] | Why did you bring Kyle on that date? | 那天约会你为什么带凯尔来 |
[38:33] | Because it was last-minute | 因为事发突然 |
[38:34] | and because you needed me to help convince your girlfriend that you don’t like me. | 你又要我帮你说服女友你不喜欢我 |
[38:38] | You did it to get to me. | 你这么做是为了气我 |
[38:39] | This is crazy. It’s just stupid. | 你太过分了 真蠢 |
[38:41] | You don’t even like the guy, Rachel. | 你根本就不喜欢他 瑞秋 |
[38:44] | Jenny comes to drop off a suit at the office, and what do you do? | 珍妮帮我把西装送到公司来 而你做了什么 |
[38:48] | You kiss me. | 你吻了我 |
[38:49] | You know, I seem to recall you kissing me too. | 我好像记得你也吻了我 |
[38:51] | Yeah, that’s the problem. | 对 这就是问题 |
[38:52] | I did. And it was great. | 我是吻了你 感觉也很好 |
[38:54] | But it’s too late. You were too late. | 但太晚了 你太晚了 |
[38:58] | And I can’t do any of this. | 我不能这样了 |
[38:59] | -Do what? – This, this. | -不能怎样 -这样 这样 |
[39:00] | This you joking about your first time or– | 你拿自己的第一次说笑 |
[39:03] | or rubbing my shoulders or–or touching my arm. | 或者拍我的肩膀 摸我的手臂 |
[39:06] | You’re playing with me, and you know it. | 你只是跟我玩玩 你明明知道 |
[39:08] | What I know is you’re playing with me too. | 据我所知 你也是跟我玩玩 |
[39:11] | You kept flirting with me long after you started dating her. | 你在跟她在一起很久之后 还一直跟我调情 |
[39:15] | Yeah, well, that’s gonna stop. | 好吧 那就到此为止 |
[39:17] | Good. | 好啊 |
[39:19] | You know, and while you’re at it, | 以后你办案子的时候 |
[39:21] | no more running to me for favors or asking me for help. | 别再跑来找我帮忙 |
[39:23] | How ’bout you find yourself some other paralegal? | 去找别的律师助理吧 |
[39:25] | Because as far as I’m concerned, we’re done. | 我不想和你有任何瓜葛了 |
[39:38] | Uh, can you give us a minute? | 能让我们单独谈一下吗 |
[39:44] | Well, Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[39:48] | I’ve spoken to Alexandra Leeds. | 我跟亚利桑德拉·利兹谈过了 |
[39:51] | She told me about the deal you cut. | 她跟我说了你们达成的协议 |
[39:53] | What do you want me to say? | 我能说什么 |
[39:58] | This is a copy. | 这是副本 |
[40:01] | I’m driving over to the Attorney General’s office right now | 我现在开车去总检察长的办公室 |
[40:05] | if she doesn’t tell me | 如果我到了之后 |
[40:06] | you’ve cut a new deal by the time I get there, | 她告诉我 你们还没达成新协议的话 |
[40:09] | she gets the original. And then I give her the proof. | 她就会拿到原件 然后我会把证据给她 |
[40:16] | You don’t have the proof. | 你没有证据 |
[40:18] | Don’t I? | 是吗 |
[40:22] | Cut a new deal. | 去谈个新协议 |
[40:25] | And if you ever mess with one of mine again, | 你要是敢再动我的人 |
[40:29] | Alexandra gets that anyway. | 亚利桑德拉也会拿到原件 |
[40:48] | You don’t have to testify. They don’t need you anymore. | 你不用出庭作证了 他们不需要你了 |
[40:54] | Cameron made a deal? | 卡梅隆达成协议了吗 |
[40:55] | He made a deal to sell you out. | 他达成的协议是要出卖你 |
[40:59] | But I made my own deal. | 但我去另外谈了个协议 |
[41:01] | He’ll be stepping down, spending some quality time with his family. | 他会下台 享受天伦之乐 |
[41:05] | How exactly did you manage that? | 你到底怎么做到的 |
[41:07] | Not your concern. But you’re in the clear, Harvey. | 与你无关 但你可以清静了 哈维 |
[41:13] | Some people would be happy with that news. | 一般人听到这个消息会很高兴的 |
[41:16] | That son of a bitch. | 那个狗娘养的 |
[41:19] | Clifford Danner was 18. | 克利福德·丹纳当时18岁 |
[41:21] | I put him in jail 12 years ago. | 12年前 我控他入狱 |
[41:23] | Kid’s been rotting in prison his whole adult life. | 这孩子这辈子都毁在监狱里了 |
[41:27] | And? | 然后呢 |
[41:29] | He’s innocent. | 他是清白的 |
[41:32] | Cameron buried the evidence. | 卡梅隆掩盖了证据 |
[41:34] | If I’d had it… | 我若是有证据的话 |
[41:36] | Do you have enough to overturn? | 足够翻案吗 |
[41:39] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[41:46] | So what are you going to do? | 那你打算怎么办 |
[41:52] | I’m gonna get him out. | 我要救他出来 |