时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Previously on Suits: | 《诉讼双雄》前情回顾 |
[00:01] | Because we’re suing you and your entire firm for fraud. | 因为我们要起诉你和你们整家事务所诈骗 |
[00:03] | I’m looking at a document that implicates you in a cover-up. | 我正看着一份暗示你蓄意隐瞒的文件 |
[00:06] | I savaged his reputation all because you looked me in the eye | 我让他身败名裂 全因为你看着我的眼睛 |
[00:09] | and told me that your hood was rock solid. | 告诉我你的引擎盖坚不可摧 |
[00:11] | You make it right on your own or I will. | 要不你自己解决 要不我来 |
[00:13] | When were you planning on telling me this? | 你们打算什么时候才告诉我 |
[00:16] | Did you find what you’re not looking for? | 找到你不想找的东西了吗 |
[00:18] | No, did you find what you’re not looking for? | 没 你找到了吗 |
[00:19] | Nope. | 没 |
[00:20] | That document never came into this office. | 这份文件从没进过这间办公室 |
[00:21] | Where the hell’s Donna? | 唐娜哪儿去了 |
[00:23] | She’s in the file room. | 她还在档案室 |
[00:24] | Hasn’t found that document yet. | 还没找到那份文件 |
[00:25] | any one of them could have seen it and missed it. | 任何一个人都可能看到了却没注意 |
[00:27] | I need to know that didn’t happen, | 我得知道这种事没有发生 |
[00:27] | 签收 唐娜·保尔森 | |
[00:28] | or I need to know who to fire. | 要不然我该开除谁 |
[00:53] | Never thought I’d see | 我从没想到能够看到 |
[00:53] | the great Harvey Specter break a sweat. | 伟大的哈维·斯佩克特汗流浃背的样子 |
[00:56] | You want to race, Jeffrey? | 想要比比吗 杰弗里 |
[00:57] | I’m more than happy to kick your ass. | 我乐不得把你打得落花流水 |
[00:59] | Believe me, Harvey, | 相信我 哈维 |
[00:59] | I didn’t get up at 5:00 a.m. for my health. | 我起这么大早可不是为了锻炼身体 |
[01:02] | A guy like you in central park at this hour? | 像你这样的人居然这么早出现在中央公园 |
[01:04] | That’s not where my mind went either. | 我也实在想不明白 |
[01:06] | Only guy I’m here to solicit is you, buddy. | 我来这里是找你帮忙的 老兄 |
[01:09] | I’ll assume you’ve heard of Marco Mendoza. | 你应该听说过马尔科·门多萨吧 |
[01:11] | Yeah, the 16-year-old tennis phenom. | 听说过 16岁的网球天才 |
[01:12] | What about him? | 他怎么了 |
[01:13] | I’m on the cusp of signing that kid. | 我准备签这个孩子了 |
[01:15] | I want you to be part of the team. | 想邀请你加入我们的团队 |
[01:17] | Just because I know about tennis | 虽然我了解网球的战况 |
[01:18] | doesn’t mean I give a shit about tennis. | 但我才不关心呢 |
[01:20] | Hey, the basketballs in your office | 喂 你办公室里那个篮球 |
[01:21] | didn’t autograph themselves, Harvey. | 可不会自己在上面签名 哈维 |
[01:23] | – You owe me. – Oh, please. | -你欠我的 -拜托 |
[01:24] | I’ve brought you just as many clients as you brought me. | 我带给你的客户也一点都不少 |
[01:27] | Five minutes with the kid. That’s all I’m asking. | 抽五分钟看看那个孩子 仅此而已 |
[01:29] | You’re an agent, Jeffrey. It’s never all you’re asking. | 你是个经纪人 绝不会仅此而已的 |
[01:33] | There might be one slight wrinkle. | 略有出入而已 |
[01:40] | So you want me to emancipate him from his father? | 你想让我帮他脱离他父亲的管教 |
[01:42] | That’s a hell of a thing to do just for a commission. | 这事儿可不简单啊 才给这么点钱 |
[01:45] | Just listen to what he has to say. | 听听他说的 |
[01:47] | Marco, tell him your story. | 马尔科 把你的故事说给他听 |
[01:49] | Look, I’ve been playing tennis since before I could walk. | 我会走路之前就会打网球了 |
[01:52] | When I was six, I was crushing kids in high school. | 六岁时 高中的孩子就打不过我了 |
[01:55] | I don’t play cards, I don’t drink. | 我不玩牌 不喝酒 |
[01:57] | What I do is win. | 我只会赢球 |
[02:00] | I like this kid. | 我喜欢这个孩子 |
[02:02] | So what does that have to do with your father? | 这跟你父亲有什么关系 |
[02:05] | He won’t let me go pro. | 他不让我做职业选手 |
[02:06] | So it’s all about the money. | 是钱的问题喽 |
[02:08] | No, I don’t care about the money. | 不是 我才不在乎钱 |
[02:09] | You can keep the money. | 钱可以都给你 |
[02:10] | Nine out of ten tournaments are closed to amateurs. | 绝大多数锦标赛不接受业余选手 |
[02:13] | If I don’t go pro, I can’t play against the best. | 如果不做职业选手 就没法跟高手较量 |
[02:15] | And if I can’t play against the best, | 如果不与高手较量 |
[02:17] | I can’t be the best. | 我也无法成为高手 |
[02:18] | That’s a great speech, but you’re 16, | 说得好 但是你16岁了 |
[02:21] | and what I’m not hearing is why you can’t wait two more years. | 怎么连两年都等不了 |
[02:24] | People hit their prime at different ages, Mr. Specter. | 每个人都有不同的黄金时期 斯佩克特先生 |
[02:27] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[02:29] | I have a chance to be great, and I have a chance now. | 我有个成为顶尖高手的机会 就是现在 |
[02:51] | You know that paper doesn’t | 你也知道文件不会 |
[02:52] | put itself in the machine, right? | 自己跳到机器里 对吧 |
[02:54] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你有毛病吧 |
[02:56] | Me? You’re the one that looks | 我 是你啊 |
[02:57] | like you’re burying a dead body. | 看上就像在埋尸一样神秘 |
[02:59] | It is 6:00 in the morning. | 现在才早上六点钟 |
[03:00] | I come in here to shred in peace, | 我安安静静的来这里碎纸 |
[03:02] | and you walk in and you scare the crap out of me. | 结果你跑进来吓我一跳 |
[03:04] | I’m sorry… “Shred in peace”? | 安安静静的碎纸 |
[03:07] | Do you have any idea how dangerous this machine is? | 你不知道碎纸机有多危险吗 |
[03:10] | Okay, I’m sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[03:11] | If you want, I can help. | 不介意的话我可以帮你 |
[03:12] | I’m actually here to do some shredding myself. | 我来也是为了安安静静的碎纸 |
[03:14] | You know what? Never mind. | 算了 |
[03:16] | You’ve ruined the whole thing. | 你把一切都毁了 |
[03:20] | Well, the good news is, | 还是有个好消息 |
[03:21] | we don’t have a copy of that memo. | 我们没有那份备忘的备份 |
[03:22] | I’m sorry to rain on your parade, | 抱歉得给你泼冷水了 |
[03:23] | but the accusation here isn’t that you have it, | 他们不是要告你们有那份备忘 |
[03:25] | it’s that you buried it, | 告的是你们隐瞒证据 |
[03:27] | so we should probably move forward. | 所以我们得继续推进 |
[03:29] | To what? | 往哪里推进 |
[03:30] | We need to put them on the defensive. | 我们得迫使他们转攻为守 |
[03:31] | – No, we don’t. – Harvey. | -不行 -哈维 |
[03:33] | We need to get them to drop the case. | 咱们得让他们撤诉 |
[03:35] | – And how would we do that? – How would I do it? | -那我们该怎么做 -我会怎么做 |
[03:37] | I would go to the Randall family. | 我要去拜访兰德尔一家 |
[03:39] | They got screwed and they want justice, | 他们被骗了 现在他们想要正义 |
[03:41] | but I’m not the guy who screwed them, | 但我又不是那个骗子 |
[03:42] | so we need to convince them that I– | 所以我们得说服他们让我… |
[03:43] | Are you crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[03:44] | You trashed this woman’s dead husband in open court. | 你在法庭上让她的亡夫颜面扫地 |
[03:46] | Do you think she gives a shit | 你觉得她会在乎 |
[03:47] | about whether or not you buried that document? | 你有没有把那份备忘录藏起来吗 |
[03:49] | If you go there, you’re not just poking the bear, | 如果你去 那可就绝不仅是激怒她 |
[03:52] | you’re putting a cattle prod up its ass. | 绝对是捅了马蜂窝 |
[03:54] | Is that the same crack advice | 你给布罗克顿美容 |
[03:55] | you gave Brockton Cosmetics and Drake Consulting | 德里克咨询 还有纳丕公司的 |
[03:58] | and Nappi LLC.? | 也是这样的馊主意吗 |
[03:59] | ‘Cause none of those companies exist anymore. | 这些公司可都倒闭了 |
[04:00] | Congratulations, Harvey. | 祝贺你 哈维 |
[04:01] | You found the three cases that I’ve lost in 14 years. | 你找到了我14年里为数不多的三个败案 |
[04:05] | And do you know what else those cases have in common? | 你知道这几个案子还有什么共同之处吗 |
[04:07] | Nothing. Because I learn from my mistakes. | 没有了 因为我会吸取教训 |
[04:09] | Well, I’d prefer to be represented by someone | 那我还是情愿找个 |
[04:11] | who doesn’t make any mistakes in the first place. | 从没犯过错误的人做律师 |
[04:13] | Like you? | 你这样的吗 |
[04:15] | Because you’ve been accused of burying evidence | 你也曾被指控隐瞒证据 |
[04:16] | not once, but twice. | 不止一次 |
[04:18] | Those accusations are bullshit. | 那些指控都是无稽之谈 |
[04:20] | And that is what I’m here to prove. | 我来这儿就是为了证明这点 |
[04:22] | Jessica, if I may? | 杰西卡 我能说几句吗 |
[04:25] | I don’t think Harvey’s problem is with Allison. | 我觉得哈维并不是对艾莉森有意见 |
[04:28] | I think his problem is with me. | 他是对我有意见 |
[04:30] | Daniel, we don’t need to air our laundry in here. | 丹尼尔 这会儿就别火上浇油了 |
[04:32] | This is a privileged conversation. | 这个谈话是保密的 |
[04:35] | Jessica, I’m asking you and Harvey to trust me. | 杰西卡 我希望你和哈维能够信任我 |
[04:38] | So I’m going to do the same for you. | 我也会同样信任你们 |
[04:41] | I brought Allison in here because I think she’s the best. | 我带艾莉森过来是因为我觉得她是最棒的 |
[04:45] | Use her or don’t. | 用不用随便你们 |
[04:47] | But, if not, I suggest you find someone just as good. | 如果不用 我建议你们找个旗鼓相当的 |
[04:52] | Harvey… | 哈维 |
[04:53] | Will you give Allison and me a minute? | 让我和艾莉森单独待会儿 |
[04:57] | Let her down easy. | 别给她希望 |
[05:03] | Allison, I am impressed by you. | 艾莉森 你给我的印象很深刻 |
[05:06] | But if I’m going to give you this job, | 但我得确认我能信任你 |
[05:07] | I need to know that I can trust you. | 否则我不会用你 |
[05:10] | I’m a straight shooter, Jessica. | 我直来直往 杰西卡 |
[05:11] | Easy to say, harder to prove. | 说起来简单 怎么证明呢 |
[05:14] | All right, how about this? | 好吧 这个怎样 |
[05:16] | Um, you are an elegant woman, | 你是个非常有气质的女人 |
[05:19] | but there’s no getting around it… | 但我得告诉你 |
[05:20] | That dress does not belong in this office. | 穿你这身衣服来这里上班不合适 |
[05:27] | I like you. | 我喜欢你 |
[05:28] | This may be something that you don’t like. | 接下来的话你可能不喜欢 |
[05:30] | You won’t be the one dictating terms here. I will. | 接下来不再是你发号施令了 我来 |
[05:33] | And regarding your laundry, | 至于你门内部的事情 |
[05:34] | you have my word that Danny won’t be involved, | 我保证丹尼绝不插手 |
[05:36] | but you need to keep that man on a leash. | 但你得管住那家伙 |
[05:39] | – She said that to your face? – Yep. | -她当面对你说的 -对 |
[05:40] | – You kick her ass out? – Hired her on the spot. | -你把她踢出去了 -当场拍板定下了她 |
[05:42] | The woman insults you, | 那个女人对你出言不逊 |
[05:43] | all of a sudden you’re in bed with her? | 这你都能忍 |
[05:45] | Maybe I should tell you how much I hate those shoes. | 我也应该告诉你我多讨厌你的鞋子 |
[05:47] | That’s the joke you’re gonna make? | 你只有这种蹩脚的玩笑吗 |
[05:48] | What? It’s both respectful | 怎么了 我真的对它们 |
[05:50] | and disrespectful at the same time. | 是又爱又恨 |
[05:51] | Harvey, I don’t want you to overlook | 哈维 你可别搞错了 |
[05:53] | the point of the story. It’s Allison’s case. | 现在艾莉森接下了这个案子 |
[05:56] | The firm is the client, and you’re– | 律所是她的委托人 而你是 |
[05:57] | – The dog on a leash? – Stay out of her way. | -拴了绳子的小狗 -别妨碍她做事 |
[06:07] | I got the address. | 我查到地址了 |
[06:08] | Then I guess it’s time | 现在小狗是时候 |
[06:09] | for this dog to go chase some cars. | 逃出去追车了 |
[06:56] | I am not seeing what I’m seeing. | 我想我是见到鬼了 |
[06:58] | Mrs. Randall, please, | 兰德尔夫人 求求你 |
[07:00] | I know you hate me for what I did to your husband. | 我知道你因为我对你先生的作为而恨我入骨 |
[07:02] | “Hate” is not the word. | 说”讨厌”太简单了 |
[07:03] | There is no word to describe what I feel for you. | 我对你的厌恶已经不可言表了 |
[07:06] | – Now get your ass… – Jennifer, look where we are. | -你快滚 -詹妮弗 旁边可有孩子 |
[07:08] | I don’t mean to disrespect you | 我不是来侮辱你 |
[07:10] | or dishonor your husband’s memory. | 或是玷污你丈夫的 |
[07:12] | You’ve already done that. | 你已经这么做过了 |
[07:13] | I’m trying to make up for it now. | 我在试着弥补 |
[07:15] | Now that your back’s against the wall. | 现在你没有退路了 |
[07:17] | No, I started years ago. | 不 几年了就开始了 |
[07:22] | This says he’s our anonymous donor. | 上面说我们的匿名捐赠者就是他 |
[07:24] | – It’s true. – Of course. Guilty conscience. | -是真的 -当然了 良心的谴责 |
[07:27] | No, I don’t have a guilty conscience, | 不 不是良心的问题 |
[07:28] | ’cause I wasn’t the one who hid that memo. | 那备忘不是我藏的 |
[07:30] | Look, I went after your husband | 我抓着你丈夫不放 |
[07:32] | because I thought that car was solid. | 是因为我相信那车是牢固的 |
[07:33] | I didn’t like doing it, but it was my job. | 非我所愿 但这是我的工作 |
[07:36] | Why’d you give us the money then? | 那你为什么给我们钱 |
[07:37] | Because you were trying to make something good | 因为你想要化坏事为好事 |
[07:39] | come from something bad, like I am now. | 就像我现在做的 |
[07:41] | – What do you want? – I know what he wants. | -你想要什么 -我知道他要什么 |
[07:44] | We’re not dropping our suit. | 我们不会撤销诉讼的 |
[07:46] | And the fact that you would come here to tell me that | 而你亲自跑来说这一通话 |
[07:48] | shows me just what kind of self-serving trash you are. | 将你自私自利的本性暴露无遗 |
[07:51] | You’re right, I came here to get you to drop your suit. | 你说对了 我来这是要让你撤销诉讼 |
[07:53] | But instead of self-serving, let’s talk about me serving you. | 但并非出于私利 我是想提供帮助 |
[07:57] | You want payback for what was done to you– | 你想为自己的遭遇讨个说法 |
[07:59] | Justice– and I can get it. | 想要公道 而我能为你伸张 |
[08:01] | My husband died, | 我丈夫死了 |
[08:03] | and you made me sit there while you shit on him. | 我在法庭里眼睁睁看着你污蔑他 |
[08:05] | That’s what was done to me. | 这就是我的遭遇 |
[08:07] | Now you’re gonna tell me that wasn’t you? | 现在你要狡辩这不是你干的吗 |
[08:10] | Yeah, I want justice, | 是 我是想伸张正义 |
[08:12] | but that little donation doesn’t cover it. | 但那点捐款远远不够 |
[08:34] | This isn’t really helping your street cred, Harold. | 你是想在圈子里出名吗 哈罗德 |
[08:36] | It’s not mine, it’s Louis’. | 不是我的 是路易的 |
[08:38] | What’s his name? | 这家伙叫什么 |
[08:39] | Bruno. He brought him in | 布鲁诺 他把他带来 |
[08:42] | because he hasn’t been eating. | 因为他一直不肯进食 |
[08:43] | Whoa, wh–have you mentioned to Louis | 你和路易说过 |
[08:46] | that you’re allergic? | 你过敏吗 |
[08:47] | I tried to, but he said that– | 我说了 但他对我说 |
[08:50] | Allergies are a sign of weakness. | 过敏是软弱的表现 |
[08:52] | Right, and bringing your cat to work is a sign of strength. | 是啊 带猫来公司是力量的象征 |
[08:54] | Yeah, you want to trade places? | 怎么 你想和他换吗 |
[08:57] | Uh, nope. | 不了 |
[08:59] | No, I got a meeting in the conference room. | 我要赶去会议室开会 |
[09:01] | That’s right, that little tennis fling. | 对 那件网球的事 |
[09:02] | Makes me sick. | 恶心死我了 |
[09:03] | Harvey’s got no appreciation for the game. | 哈维根本不会欣赏比赛 |
[09:05] | Man wouldn’t know topspin if it hit him in the ball sack. | 被击中下身才会知道上旋球的厉害 |
[09:07] | But enjoy yourself. Get out. | 好好享受吧 出去 |
[09:15] | – Can you not smell that? – I’m stuffed up. | -你就闻不到吗 -我鼻子塞住了 |
[09:18] | How long has it been? | 多久了 |
[09:19] | Two hours. | 两个小时 |
[09:20] | How often do I tell you to do it? | 我跟你说隔多久要做一次 |
[09:21] | I’ll get the bag. | 我去拿包 |
[09:26] | What’s wrong, Bruno? | 你怎么了 布鲁诺 |
[09:27] | You’re my best friend. | 你是我最好的朋友 |
[09:29] | – You all set? – I’m ready to roll. | -安排好了吗 -一切就绪 |
[09:32] | Good, ’cause I got a bidding war starting | 很好 还有人等着花大价钱 |
[09:33] | for Marco’s endorsement. | 想要签下马尔科呢 |
[09:36] | Dad? | 老爸 |
[09:37] | Marco, why don’t you take a seat? | 马尔科 你先坐下吧 |
[09:39] | What’s he doing here? | 他来这干什么 |
[09:40] | He’s here to meet with his son. | 他是来见他儿子的 |
[09:41] | We’re emancipating, and you said you were in. | 我们要求解除监护权 你自己答应的 |
[09:44] | I did, which means Marco’s my client, | 是的 也就是说马尔科是我的委托人了 |
[09:46] | not you, so why don’t you go home, Jeffrey? | 但不是你 你还是回去吧 杰弗里 |
[09:49] | I’ll call you when we’re done. | 完事了我会打给你 |
[09:55] | Mr. Mendoza, I want to be clear, | 门多萨先生 我要声明 |
[09:57] | I’m not here to exploit your son. | 我不是来发掘你儿子的 |
[09:59] | I’m here to protect him. | 我是保护他的 |
[10:00] | You’re off to a good start. | 你的开场白真不错 |
[10:01] | You can ask any one of my clients. | 你可以随便找我的委托人打听 |
[10:03] | They’ll tell you the same. | 他们都这么认为的 |
[10:05] | You represent Mchael Jordan. | 你代理过迈克尔·乔丹 |
[10:06] | I do. In fact, I want to tell you a story about him. | 是的 我还想和你讲个他的故事 |
[10:09] | You want to tell me a story about Michael Jordan | 你想通过一个乔丹的故事 |
[10:11] | to convince me my son should turn pro? | 说服我同意我儿子打职业赛吗 |
[10:13] | Let me tell you a story about George Washington. | 那我不妨说个乔治·华盛顿的故事 |
[10:14] | Maybe junior here could become president. | 说不定这位新人能成为总统呢 |
[10:16] | I’m really more of an Abe Lincoln fan myself. | 我其实更崇拜林肯 |
[10:18] | You know, freed the slaves, great beard. | 解放黑奴 大胡子之类的 |
[10:20] | – You finished? – Yep. | -你废话说完了 -是 |
[10:23] | Everybody knows M.J. took two years off in his prime. | 所有人都知道乔丹在他巅峰期休整了两年 |
[10:26] | He regrets it to this day. | 他至今后悔不已 |
[10:28] | But he made that decision himself, | 但那是他自己做的决定 |
[10:29] | and that’s how he lives with it. | 他自己承担后果 |
[10:30] | All your son is asking is for the chance to do the same. | 你儿子想要的只是能按自己想的去做 |
[10:34] | I may not know Mr. Jordan, | 我也许不了解乔丹先生 |
[10:35] | but I do know that he’s divorced, | 但我知道他离婚了 |
[10:37] | and I’ve heard the rumors about his gambling problem. | 也对他赌博的丑闻略有耳闻 |
[10:40] | He’s a man apart. | 他是个例外 |
[10:41] | Now, my son is not ready to handle that kind of life. | 而我儿子还没有能力面对那种生活 |
[10:45] | You’ve prepared me for this since I was three. | 你从我3岁起就为此做准备 |
[10:47] | I taught you tennis because it’s a beautiful game. | 我教你网球是因为这项运动的魅力 |
[10:49] | You may not have set out to raise a prodigy, | 你也许没想过能训练出一个天才 |
[10:52] | but the fact is, you did. | 但你确实成功了 |
[10:53] | Do you have any children, Mr. Specter? | 你有孩子吗 斯佩克特先生 |
[10:55] | No? Then I’m not interested in your parenting advice. | 没有吧 所以不要告诉我该怎么为人父母 |
[10:58] | I’m not giving parenting advice. | 我没有对你的教育指手画脚 |
[11:00] | I’m giving career advice. | 我在提供职业建议 |
[11:01] | You told me that you didn’t want to exploit him, | 你亲口告诉我你不是要发掘他 |
[11:03] | that you wanted to protect him– | 而是要保护他 |
[11:05] | him, not his career. | 是他本人 不是他的职业生涯 |
[11:07] | Look, you don’t get it. | 你还是不明白 |
[11:07] | They’re the same to me. | 这两者对我是一样的 |
[11:09] | All right, I’m committed to both of them, | 我毫无保留地致力于这两者 |
[11:10] | and I don’t give a shit if you like it or not. | 我才他妈的不管你喜不喜欢 |
[11:11] | – Marco. – You say that word to me | -马尔科 -你当着这些寄生虫的面 |
[11:12] | in front of these parasites? | 这么对我说话吗 |
[11:13] | Yeah, I’ll say whatever I want to say. | 没错 我想怎么说怎么说 |
[11:14] | Shut your mouth. | 给我闭嘴 |
[11:17] | Now, you are not going to turn pro, | 你别想打职业赛 |
[11:19] | and you are not going to continue down this path, | 你的网球之路就此结束 |
[11:21] | and this conversation is over. | 谈话结束 |
[11:26] | You just want to let him leave? | 你就让他这么走了吗 |
[11:27] | Look, I don’t care what he does, okay? | 我不在乎他怎么做 |
[11:28] | I want to file for emancipation. | 我要申请解除监护权 |
[11:34] | So you’re telling me you don’t have it? | 所以你意思是你没找到 |
[11:35] | I don’t, but I’m sure it’ll turn up. | 没有 不过它一定会出现的 |
[11:37] | You sure? | 你确信 |
[11:38] | Your job was to keep track of that one thing. | 你要干的只是看好那一样东西 |
[11:40] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[11:41] | It’s a birthday card for Norma. | 只是张给诺玛的生日贺卡 |
[11:43] | She won’t even tell us how old she is. | 她连年龄都不透露给我们 |
[11:44] | Her birthday is today. | 她生日就是今天 |
[11:45] | When do you think it’s going to turn up? | 你觉得那卡什么时候能出现 |
[11:48] | You know what, forget it. | 你知道吗 别在意了 |
[11:49] | What’s the matter with you? | 你哪根筋搭错了 |
[11:51] | What’s the matter with me is that nobody ever has | 我就是搞不懂为什么在这个破公司里 |
[11:53] | what they’re supposed to in this goddamn office. | 就没人能拿到该有的东西 |
[11:58] | You know what? I got bigger fish to fry. | 知道吗 我有更重要的事要办 |
[12:01] | – Put the wheels in motion. – “The wheels”? | -开足马力吧 -开足马力 |
[12:03] | This isn’t a merger, Harvey. | 这可不是并购 哈维 |
[12:04] | You’re talking about emancipation. | 我们是要解除监护权 |
[12:05] | I’m talking about filing for emancipation. | 是申请解除监护权 |
[12:08] | It’s a tactic. He cares about his son. | 这是个策略 他在乎自己的儿子 |
[12:10] | Nine times out of ten, he backs down. | 十有八九 他会让步的 |
[12:12] | And what if he doesn’t? | 如果他不妥协呢 |
[12:13] | Then we’ll be doing exactly what the client wants us to do. | 那我们就按委托人的意思去办 |
[12:15] | Oh, you mean break up his family. | 你指和父母断绝关系 |
[12:17] | I mean help his family. | 我指帮助他的家庭 |
[12:18] | Wonder what kind of relationship | 真好奇你和你父亲 |
[12:20] | you had with your father. | 关系如何 |
[12:21] | Look, my father’s not up for discussion. | 我父亲不在讨论范围内 |
[12:23] | The only bone of contention between them is this decision. | 他们争论的焦点在于这个决定 |
[12:25] | The sooner they resolve it, the sooner they can move on. | 一旦把这解决了 一切就迎刃而解了 |
[12:27] | The sooner you get paid. | 你也就拿到钱了 |
[12:29] | I cut billion dollar deals for breakfast. | 我一顿早饭就能拿下上亿的单子 |
[12:30] | I don’t need this. I told you, | 我才不需要这个 我和你说过了 |
[12:33] | it’s what the client wants. | 这是委托人想要的 |
[12:35] | It’s what he thinks he wants. | 是他自认为想要的 |
[12:37] | Harvey, I was 11 when my dad died, | 哈维 我父亲去世那年我才11岁 |
[12:40] | and our last conversation was a fight. | 我最后一次和他说话却是在吵架 |
[12:42] | If you gave me the choice to be a pro anything | 如果让我在打职业赛 任何事情 |
[12:44] | or to make up with him, what do you think I’d choose? | 和与他讲和之间选择 你说我会怎么选 |
[12:47] | If we don’t do it, he’ll find someone else who will. | 如果我们不做 他会找别人 |
[12:49] | If you don’t want him to do it, change his goddamn mind. | 如果你不想让他这么做 给他洗脑去 |
[12:53] | – Now go. – Fine. | -走吧 -行 |
[13:05] | Here’s your goddamn birthday card. | 给你该死的生日贺卡 |
[13:06] | I don’t appreciate you coming into my office saying | 我不能容忍你跑进我办公室说 |
[13:08] | that no one at the firm has what they’re supposed to have, | 公司里的人拿不到该有的东西 |
[13:11] | and I don’t know what crawled up your ass today, | 我不知道你今天哪根筋不对 |
[13:12] | but I take care of my business. | 但我的事情不用你操心 |
[13:14] | I’m sorry, Rach. You’re right. | 抱歉 瑞秋 你说得对 |
[13:17] | This isn’t about you. This is about me. | 跟你没关系 是我自己的问题 |
[13:21] | Okay then. | 那好吧 |
[13:47] | I unplugged it. | 我把插头拔了 |
[13:52] | And this time, I’m not stopping you by accident. | 这次我阻止你不是意外 |
[13:54] | I have no idea what you’re talking about– | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[13:56] | Don’t bullshit me, Donna. | 别骗我了 唐娜 |
[13:58] | That’s the same file you had in your hand this morning. | 今天早上你拿的就是这份文件 |
[14:01] | You ran out of here like you saw a ghost, | 你像见了鬼似的跑出去 |
[14:04] | you bit off Rachel’s head, talking about how people | 去找了瑞秋的麻烦 还说 |
[14:06] | never have the things they’re supposed to have, | 没人能得到自己应有的东西 |
[14:07] | and now you’re right back here again. | 现在你又回这里来了 |
[14:10] | It’s not Dalton Enterprises you’re holding. | 你拿着的不是道尔顿公司的文件 |
[14:12] | That’s the memo that Harvey’s been accused of burying. | 而是哈维被控藏匿的那份备忘 |
[14:15] | You know, the fact that you would even accuse me of that | 你居然说我会那么做 |
[14:17] | makes me sick. | 真让我恶心 |
[14:20] | But if you still don’t believe me, fine. | 但要是你还不信我 没事 |
[14:22] | See for yourself. | 眼见为实 |
[14:28] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么办 |
[14:31] | Tell me what happened. | 告诉我怎么回事 |
[14:32] | I found it in the file room that day. | 我那天在档案室找到的 |
[14:33] | It has my date stamp on it… Mine. | 上面有我的日期戳 是我的 |
[14:36] | We have to tell Harvey. | 我们得告诉哈维 |
[14:37] | – He’ll know what to do. – No, he won’t. | -他会知道该怎么办的 -他也没办法 |
[14:38] | Donna, Harvey’s been operating under the assumption | 唐娜 哈维一直在我们没有这份备忘 |
[14:40] | that we never had this memo, all right? | 的前提之下想对策 知道吗 |
[14:42] | At some point, that assumption | 或早或晚 这个小前提 |
[14:43] | is gonna bite him in the ass, | 会害死他的 |
[14:44] | and the later it happens, the bigger the bite. | 他越晚知道真相 对他的伤害就越大 |
[14:45] | Nobody is going to believe | 没有人会相信 |
[14:47] | that a file that important just got lost. | 这么重要的文件就这样弄丢了 |
[14:49] | They’ll think that I got rid of it, | 他们会觉得是我故意藏起来 |
[14:50] | and that Harvey told me to do it. | 而且是哈维吩咐我做的 |
[14:51] | This memo is part of a legal proceeding. | 这份备忘是诉讼的一部分 |
[14:53] | Shredding it is a crime. | 把它碎掉就是犯罪 |
[14:55] | Like practicing law without a license is a crime? | 就像无证从事律师一样吗 |
[15:00] | Unlike you, I didn’t do this on purpose, | 不同于你 我是无心之失 |
[15:02] | and I am protecting Harvey the best way that I know how. | 我在以我所知的最好方法保护哈维 |
[15:04] | Allison Holt is gonna figure out what happened. | 艾莉森·霍特会查清楚发生了什么事的 |
[15:06] | And when she does, her priority’s not going to be | 而她知道之后 首先考虑的不会是 |
[15:08] | protecting you or Harvey. | 保护你或哈维 |
[15:09] | It’s gonna be protecting the firm. | 而是保护这家事务所 |
[15:12] | You might be comfortable putting Harvey in that position, | 或许哈维的下场你觉得没什么 |
[15:14] | but I’m not. | 但我不觉得 |
[15:16] | So either you tell him, or I will. | 要么你告诉他 要么就我来 |
[15:49] | – The answer is yes. – What? | -答案是”好的” -什么 |
[15:53] | You can have Halloween off this year. | 你今年万圣节可以放假 |
[15:55] | Every July, you sit there staring at me | 每年七月 你都坐在那儿盯着我 |
[15:58] | before coming in here with that sheepish look on your face | 然后就进来一脸无辜地看着我 |
[16:01] | – to ask to… – I have to tell you something. | -弱弱地问… -我有事要告诉你 |
[16:02] | What? What is it? | 什么 什么事 |
[16:03] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你他妈在想什么 |
[16:05] | You contacted the plaintiffs | 你在没有双方律师在场的情况下 |
[16:07] | without their lawyer present or our lawyer present. | 私下联系了原告 |
[16:09] | Exactly, I’m not our lawyer. | 没错 我不是我们事务所的代表律师 |
[16:11] | I had every legal right to. | 我有权这样做 |
[16:12] | You weren’t supposed to interfere. | 你不该干预的 |
[16:14] | Neither were you. How did you even know? | 你也是 你怎么会知道的 |
[16:17] | She’s not supposed to tell you anything. | 她不该告诉你任何事的 |
[16:18] | She was forced to tell me | 她被逼无奈才告诉我 |
[16:20] | when I got served with this goddamn subpoena. | 因为我拿到了这张该死的传票 |
[16:22] | You didn’t want to put them on the defensive, | 你不想让他们处于被动 |
[16:23] | which is good, because what you’ve just done | 出发点很好 但你做的事 |
[16:25] | is put us on the defensive, | 害得我们处于被动 |
[16:26] | so now I have to spend the next two weeks | 于是我接下来的两周都得为公司里的人 |
[16:28] | prepping everyone from Jessica to your secretary, | 准备出庭作证 上至杰西卡 下至你秘书 |
[16:30] | because Travis Tanner is gonna depose them under oath. | 因为特拉维斯·坦纳会传召他们宣誓作证的 |
[16:32] | Nobody here knows a goddamn thing about that memo. | 这里没人知道那份备忘的事 |
[16:35] | Let them waste their time with it. | 就让他们在这事上浪费时间吧 |
[16:36] | This is why you hire outside counsel. | 所以才要雇用外面的法律顾问 |
[16:39] | You can’t see how reckless that was, | 就算是现在 这事当着你的面搞砸了 |
[16:40] | even now, after it’s blown up in your face. | 你还是不知道自己的行为有多鲁莽 |
[16:42] | Fine, if you insist on pre-deposing their depositions, | 如果你坚持要证前演练 |
[16:45] | let’s get it over with. You can start with me. | 那就赶快搞定 你可以从我开始 |
[16:47] | I already have your version of events. | 我已经听过你的陈述了 |
[16:50] | Okay, you can start with Donna. | 那你可以从唐娜开始 |
[16:55] | What’s not to understand? | 不理解什么 |
[16:56] | Most fathers in the same situation would either | 大多数父亲遇到这种情况 |
[16:58] | want to live vicariously through their children’s lives | 要么是想让孩子实现自己未能实现的梦想 |
[17:01] | or sponge off their backs, | 要么就会靠孩子挣钱 |
[17:02] | but your father, he’s just trying to protect you. | 但你父亲只是想保护你 |
[17:04] | Yeah, look, I know what he thinks he’s doing. | 我知道他自认为这是为我好 |
[17:06] | Marco, it’s a year and eight months. | 马尔科 一年零八个月而已 |
[17:09] | Maybe, but you don’t know what it’s like | 也许吧 但你不知道在某方面高人一等 |
[17:11] | to be better at something than everyone. | 是一种什么样的感觉 |
[17:14] | A year and eight months is 505 days. | 一年零八个月就是505天 |
[17:16] | 12,120 hours and 727,200 minutes. | 12120小时 727200分钟 |
[17:21] | Yeah, I know what it’s like. | 我知道这种感觉 |
[17:23] | You can do math when you’re an old man. | 你老了以后还可以算数 |
[17:25] | I can only dominate till I’m 30. | 而我的优势却只到三十岁 |
[17:27] | Maybe, but if you go through with this now, | 也许吧 但如果你现在非要继续告你父亲 |
[17:28] | you’re gonna drive a wedge between the two of you | 就会破坏你们俩之间的关系 |
[17:30] | that’ll last the rest of your life. | 而且永远都无法修补和好 |
[17:31] | It’s already there because of him. | 我们之间早就关系恶劣了 都是因为他 |
[17:33] | I’m like the horse in the stall. | 我就如笼中之鸟 |
[17:35] | He won’t open the gate, and if it stays shut much longer, | 他不愿意打开门 如果关得太久 |
[17:36] | – I’m gonna go crazy. – All right, you’re the client. | -我就要疯了 -好吧 你是委托人 |
[17:40] | I just have a couple of questions for you | 我要先问你几个问题 |
[17:41] | before we can file with the courts, okay? | 才能向法庭提交申请 |
[17:43] | Okay, great. | 好的 |
[17:43] | Has your father ever abused drugs or alcohol? | 你父亲嗑药酗酒吗 |
[17:45] | – No. – Is he a gambling addict? | -不 -他赌博吗 |
[17:47] | – No, nothing like that. – Is your home without | -不 没这种事 -你们家里 |
[17:49] | electricity, running water, food? | 停电停水没吃没喝吗 |
[17:50] | We don’t live in a slum. | 我们不住贫民窟 |
[17:51] | Emancipation requires proof | 解除监护权需要证据 |
[17:53] | that your father is an unfit parent. | 证明你父亲是个不合格的家长 |
[17:54] | We have to think about how this plays in court. | 我们得考虑清楚在法庭上要怎么说 |
[17:57] | And telling a judge that he just wants you | 和法官说 他只是想让你 |
[17:58] | to wait until you finish high school before you make | 上完高中再去赚大钱 |
[18:00] | millions of dollars is not going to cut it. | 可不能解除他的监护权 |
[18:04] | Look, Marco… | 马尔科 |
[18:08] | What I saw in that conference room | 我在那间会议室里见到的 |
[18:09] | is not a father who was unfit. | 可不是一位不合格的父亲 |
[18:13] | I saw a father who loves his son. | 我看到的是一位爱孩子的好父亲 |
[18:19] | You saw something else in there, too. | 你一定还看到别的了 |
[18:23] | You saw how furious he gets when he’s defied. | 只要我违抗他 他就会勃然大怒 |
[18:26] | What are you getting at? | 你什么意思 |
[18:29] | I’m getting at what happens when he feels that way | 我的意思是 他生气的时候 |
[18:31] | and nobody else is around. | 如果没有别人在 会发生什么事 |
[18:37] | There’s no reason to be concerned. | 不用担心 |
[18:38] | These are pro forma questions I’m asking everyone. | 我问每个人的都一样 走个形式而已 |
[18:40] | Oh, I’m not concerned, I’m bored, | 我不是担心 是无聊 |
[18:42] | so can we just… | 能不能 |
[18:44] | Of course. | 当然 |
[18:45] | Do you think you can move that other there? | 你可以把这东西挪到那里吗 |
[18:47] | It’s my good side. | 我左边漂亮 |
[18:49] | Well, my better side. They’re both good. | 我左边更漂亮 两边都很漂亮 |
[18:52] | I’m just going to start. Um… | 就这样开始吧 |
[18:55] | So, when documents are received into the firm, | 律所收到文件之后 |
[18:57] | they then come to you. | 就会送到你这里来 |
[18:59] | – Is that correct? – Yes. | -对吗 -对 |
[19:00] | And how do they get from the mail room to you? | 怎么从收发室到你这里的呢 |
[19:04] | Transporter beam. | 传送光束 |
[19:08] | Ms. Paulsen, I understand that your time is valuable, | 保尔森女士 我知道你时间宝贵 |
[19:10] | but I’m here to prepare you. | 但我是来帮你做准备的 |
[19:12] | And to a jury, sarcasm plays as obstructive. | 在陪审团看来 讽刺就是故意阻碍 |
[19:17] | Obviously, any further mention of Star Trek | 很显然 再提《星际迷航》 |
[19:20] | may just compound the problem, okay? | 只会将问题复杂化 |
[19:23] | Aye, Cap’n. | 遵命 船长 |
[19:26] | It’s Donna, right? | 你叫唐娜 对吧 |
[19:28] | All right, so where you from, Donna? | 你是哪里人 唐娜 |
[19:31] | – Upstate. – Like Utica? | -州的北部 – 尤蒂卡 |
[19:34] | No, Cortland, actually. | 不 实际上是科特兰 |
[19:35] | Cortland’s kind of in the middle, isn’t it? | 科特兰算在中部吧 |
[19:37] | I’m sorry, what does this have to do with… | 不好意思 这有什么关系 |
[19:39] | I’m just trying to get to know you, | 我只是想了解你一点 |
[19:40] | break down the walls. | 卸下你的心防 |
[19:41] | You may not know this about me, | 你也许不了解我 |
[19:43] | but the truth is, I’m actually single. | 但事实是 我其实还单身 |
[19:45] | – Divorced? – As a matter of fact, yes. | -离婚了吗 -是的 |
[19:48] | But anyway, I’ve been going on all these dates, | 无论如何 我约会过很多次 |
[19:51] | and I found that sometimes the best way | 我发现有时让对话 |
[19:53] | to get the conversation going | 继续下去的最好方法 |
[19:54] | is just start asking a bunch of questions. | 就是问一大串问题 |
[19:56] | For example, where do you see yourself in five years? | 比如说 你觉得你五年后会怎么样 |
[19:58] | Well, actually, that’s– | 事实上… |
[20:00] | ‘Cause where I see you is in jail. | 我觉得你会去坐牢 |
[20:03] | Do you think I was born yesterday? | 你以为我好骗吗 |
[20:04] | You know what Harvey did with that memo, | 你知道哈维是怎么处理那个备忘的 |
[20:06] | and you’re going to tell me right now. | 而你现在就得告诉我 |
[20:07] | Harvey didn’t do anything. | 哈维什么都没做 |
[20:11] | Oh, I see. | 我知道了 |
[20:13] | He didn’t have to because you did it for him. | 他不必亲力亲为 因为有你代办 |
[20:18] | That’s not true. | 那不是事实 |
[20:20] | Then tell me what is true. | 那你告诉我事实是什么 |
[20:21] | Well, that’s easy. | 这很简单 |
[20:24] | You don’t give a shit about me or Harvey. | 你特么根本不在乎我和哈维做过什么 |
[20:27] | This is a witch hunt, | 这就是一场迫害 |
[20:28] | and I’m not gonna sit in this room for another minute. | 我不想在这个房间多待一刻 |
[20:35] | I’ve worked with Harvey since | 从哈维还是个收发室菜鸟 |
[20:36] | he was a rookie in the mail room. | 我就与他共事了 |
[20:37] | No way he buried that memo. | 他绝不会藏着那张备忘 |
[20:39] | You didn’t see Donna in that room. | 你没看到唐娜在那个房间 |
[20:41] | I’m not saying she wouldn’t do it if he asked. | 我不是说她会违抗他的命令 |
[20:44] | I’m saying he wouldn’t ask. | 而是说他不会下达这样的命令 |
[20:45] | Wouldn’t he? | 他不会吗 |
[20:46] | Because she’s not the only person I talked to. | 我可不止和她一个人谈话 |
[20:48] | Now, a lot of people, they don’t like Harvey. | 是有许多人都不喜欢哈维 |
[20:50] | But even the ones that love him | 可哪怕是崇敬他的人 |
[20:52] | say he likes to work in the grey. | 也都说他喜欢打擦边球 |
[20:56] | I’d like Harvey to sign this affidavit, | 我想要哈维签了这份宣誓书 |
[20:57] | swearing that his office never received the memo. | 发誓他的办公室从未收到过那份备忘 |
[20:59] | Why? | 为何 |
[21:00] | To put with this motion to dismiss. | 和这份撤案动议放在一起 |
[21:03] | If you wanted to file a motion to dismiss, | 如果你想提出撤案动议 |
[21:05] | you would have done that already. | 你早就那样做了 |
[21:06] | You want him to sign that thing to cover your ass. | 你让他签署那份文件是怕引火烧身 |
[21:10] | Do I think it’s likely | 我觉得这个案子 |
[21:12] | that this case is gonna get dismissed? | 有可能会被撤销吗 |
[21:13] | No, but it’s worth a shot, and to your point, | 答案是不 但值得一试 至于你的说法 |
[21:17] | I’m not just doing this to cover my ass. | 我这样做不光是怕连累自己 |
[21:19] | I’m doing it to cover your ass. | 更是为你 |
[21:23] | File the motion. | 提交那份动议吧 |
[21:25] | Harvey will sign whatever I put in front of him. | 哈维会签署任何我给他的文件 |
[21:33] | I give you one simple task. | 我给你这么简单的任务 |
[21:35] | Bruno isn’t eating, so you give him milk. | 布鲁诺没法吃东西 你要给它喂奶 |
[21:37] | – I did. – This is half-and-half. | -是啊 -这是牛奶和奶油的混合物 |
[21:39] | – I thought he’d like it. It’s creamier. | -我以为他会喜欢呢 它的口感更柔滑 |
[21:41] | Hey, you know what, maybe next time | 知道吗 也许下次 |
[21:42] | I’ll just hand my cat over to Michael Vick. | 我还不如把猫交给迈克·维克照顾 |
[21:54] | Is that a cat carrier in your hand? | 你手上拿的是猫笼吗 |
[21:56] | No. | 不是 |
[21:58] | Is there a cat in that thing? | 那玩意里有猫吗 |
[21:59] | It’s called a feline transportation unit. | 它叫做猫科动物运输装置 |
[22:01] | Cat carrier. | 还是猫笼 |
[22:02] | Okay, they wouldn’t call it a cat carrier | 好吧 当这玩意价值400美元时 |
[22:03] | when it costs $400. | 就不叫猫笼 |
[22:05] | – Do they call it a rip-off? – Okay, you know what, | -你还真是冤大头 -好吧 知道吗 |
[22:07] | I don’t have time for this. | 我没时间跟你闲聊 |
[22:07] | Besides, I’m late as it is. | 另外 实际上我要迟到了 |
[22:08] | I have to ask. What appointment? | 我有个问题 什么样的约会 |
[22:11] | – Dentist. – With a cat? | -去看牙医 -带着猫吗 |
[22:13] | – For the cat. – You take him to a cat dentist? | -是为了猫 -你要带他去看猫科牙医吗 |
[22:15] | I can’t take him to my dentist. | 我不能让他去看我的牙医 |
[22:16] | Dr. Schneller wouldn’t know what to do with him. | 施内勒尔医生对他无从下手 |
[22:17] | Dr. Richard Schneller? | 理查德·施内勒尔医生吗 |
[22:18] | Good-bye, Harvey. | 再见 哈维 |
[22:20] | I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听 |
[22:21] | If it’s bad news, I don’t want to hear it. | 如果是坏消息 我不想听 |
[22:22] | – You seem upset. – Of course I’m upset. | -你有些焦躁啊 -我当然要焦躁 |
[22:23] | I just found out that Louis and I | 我刚刚得知我和路易 |
[22:25] | share the same dentist. | 居然共用一个牙医 |
[22:26] | Have you spoken to Donna yet? | 你有跟唐娜谈过吗 |
[22:27] | No, and I’m pissed about it. | 还没 我正在气头上呢 |
[22:28] | I need her to get me a new dentist. | 我得让她帮我换个牙医 |
[22:29] | Well, we have a problem, | 不管你想不想听 |
[22:31] | whether you want to hear it or not. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[22:31] | What? | 说吧 |
[22:32] | Marco needs to be emancipated from his father. | 我们要解除马尔科和他爸爸的监护关系 |
[22:34] | But that’s not a problem. That’s what we’re doing. | 那不算麻烦 那是我们的目标 |
[22:35] | No, I don’t mean to let him play. | 不 我不是说打球的事 |
[22:37] | I mean to keep him safe. | 而是要保证他的安全 |
[22:39] | That is directly from the hospital. | 这份文件是直接从医院拿来的 |
[22:41] | His dad did that to him. | 是他父亲下的手 |
[22:42] | We need to get him away from his father. | 我们需要解除他俩的监护关系 |
[22:44] | I need to get him away. | 是我要解除他俩的监护关系 |
[22:45] | I set the hearing, and I’m going to win. | 我安排了场听证会 我势在必得 |
[22:47] | I’m hearing a lot of “I”s in there. | 我听到了许多”我”的字眼 |
[22:49] | – Harvey– – This isn’t housing court. | -哈维 -这可不是房屋法庭 |
[22:50] | This is a kid’s life. | 这事关孩子的一生 |
[22:51] | I know that, and the only reason | 我知道 而你知情的唯一原因 |
[22:53] | you know that is because I gave a shit | 就是我把这个孩子的人生 |
[22:54] | about this kid’s life in the first place. | 放在了首位 |
[22:56] | You think I didn’t think I was smarter | 你以为我刚进律所的时候 |
[22:58] | than the guy I started working for? | 没觉得自己比上司更聪明吗 |
[23:00] | I did, and I was, and I waited my goddamn turn. | 我有过 但那是事实 也终于熬出头了 |
[23:03] | Harvey, I’m ready. | 哈维 我准备好了 |
[23:05] | It’s time to let me out of the gate. | 是时候让我独自闯荡了 |
[23:06] | Allison’s filing a motion to dismiss. | 艾莉森要提交撤案动议 |
[23:08] | She’s swinging for the fences, I’ll give her that. | 她想打出全垒打 我会让她如愿以偿 |
[23:10] | You know what, I’m gonna swing for the fences too. | 知道吗 其实我也想打出个全垒打 |
[23:13] | Mike’s going to court. | 迈克要出庭 |
[23:15] | – I am? – What’s the case? | -真的吗 -什么案子 |
[23:17] | Emancipation. | 解除监护权 |
[23:18] | – From him? – I wish. | -和哈维吗 -我也希望 |
[23:20] | He doesn’t need a court order for that. | 我俩之间法院可管不着 |
[23:21] | – Our little baby’s growing up. – Okay. | -我们的小宝宝长大了 -好吧 |
[23:23] | Listen, I need you to sign this affidavit | 我要你签了这份宣誓书 |
[23:25] | that we never received that memo from coastal motors. | 发誓我们从未收到科斯特尔汽车发来的备忘 |
[23:50] | Oh, my god! Oh, I’m– | 天啊 抱… |
[23:53] | There are napkins over there. | 纸巾在那儿 |
[23:56] | I knew he wasn’t a lawyer. | 我知道他不是律师 |
[23:56] | I didn’t think he was an idiot. | 可我不知道他还是个白痴 |
[23:58] | I knew he was an idiot. | 我知道他是个白痴 |
[23:59] | I didn’t know he was spastic. | 可我不知道他还是个痉挛患者 |
[24:00] | I’m sorry, guys. | 我很抱歉 |
[24:02] | When you get this cleaned up, come see me. | 当你把这烂摊子解决了 过来见我 |
[24:03] | I’ll get you a fresh one. | 我再给你准备一份 |
[24:06] | – What the hell was that? – What? | -刚才是怎么回事 -什么 |
[24:07] | – You know what. – It was an accident. | -别装蒜 -只是个意外 |
[24:09] | It was intentional. | 你是故意的 |
[24:10] | You ambushed me with a cup of coffee. | 你用一杯咖啡来搞破坏 |
[24:11] | Think I haven’t seen Ronin? | 以为我没看过《冷血悍将》吗 |
[24:14] | It was all I could think of. | 我当时只想到了这招 |
[24:15] | Meaning? | 意图呢 |
[24:16] | Donna was supposed to tell you. | 本该是唐娜跟你说的 |
[24:19] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[24:20] | You can’t sign the affidavit. | 你不能签署那份宣誓书 |
[24:21] | You’ll be committing perjury. | 签了就是作伪证 |
[24:35] | What the hell were you thinking? | 你TM在想些什么 |
[24:36] | I didn’t know how to tell you. | 我不知该如何开口 |
[24:37] | “Harvey, I found the memo.” | 说句”哈维 我找到了那张备忘” |
[24:38] | is that so goddamn hard? | 有那么难吗 |
[24:40] | You don’t understand. It had my name on it. | 你不懂 那上面有我的名字 |
[24:43] | I stamped it in. That implicates you. | 是我盖的戳 那会牵连到你 |
[24:45] | Did you keep it from me four years ago? | 你从四年前就瞒着我吗 |
[24:47] | I don’t even remember seeing it four years ago. | 我都不记得四年前有见过它 |
[24:49] | Then I don’t give a shit what it implicates. | 那我不在乎这看起来会怎样 |
[24:50] | You don’t keep it from me now? | 你怎么能瞒着我 |
[24:52] | I had never made a mistake like that, | 我从没犯过那样的错误 |
[24:54] | and I thought that I needed to– | 我觉得我需要… |
[24:55] | Look, keeping it from me isn’t a mistake. | 听着 瞒着我不算是错误 |
[24:57] | – It’s a decision. – I wanted to protect you. | -而是一种决定 -我是想保护你 |
[25:00] | Lying to me doesn’t protect me. | 跟我撒谎算哪门子的保护 |
[25:02] | -You betrays me. – Betrays you? | -你背叛了我 -背叛你 |
[25:04] | If I had told you the truth– | 如果我把真相告诉你… |
[25:06] | You don’t keep things from me! | 你不该对我有所隐瞒 |
[25:07] | You keep things from me all the time! | 可你却一直对我隐瞒 |
[25:09] | That’s because I’m your boss. | 那是因为我是你的老板 |
[25:10] | Well, maybe you shouldn’t be my boss anymore. | 也许你不用再做我的老板了 |
[25:15] | I did what I thought I had to do for you, | 我做了自觉该为你做的事 |
[25:17] | and if you can’t… | 如果你不能… |
[25:20] | Just fire me. | 那就炒了我吧 |
[25:21] | Let me explain something to you. | 跟你解释一下 |
[25:23] | That memo doesn’t hurt me. | 那个备忘非但不拖后退 |
[25:23] | It helps me. | 反而助我一臂之力 |
[25:25] | If I had buried it, we wouldn’t have it. | 如果是我藏了它 它就不会在我们手上了 |
[25:27] | But you found it, so that’s a good thing. | 但是你找到了它 这是好事 |
[25:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[25:32] | Wh-what’d you do? | 你做了什么 |
[25:35] | Oh, what did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[25:37] | Allison had that freaking camera, | 都是艾莉森那个可恶的摄像机 |
[25:39] | and I was– | 而我… |
[25:41] | She implied that we were– | 她暗示说我们… |
[25:44] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[25:47] | It’s gone. | 备忘不存在了 |
[25:49] | You destroyed it? | 你销毁了它吗 |
[25:53] | I’m not going to fire you, Donna. | 我不会炒了你 唐娜 |
[25:54] | I might kill you, but I’m not gonna fire you. | 我可能会杀了你 不是炒了你那么简单 |
[25:59] | What are you going to do? | 你要做什么 |
[26:00] | What you should’ve done from day one. | 去做你从一开始就该做的事 |
[26:09] | Let me get this straight. | 让我把话说明 |
[26:11] | Your own assistant destroys evidence, | 你的助理销毁了证据 |
[26:13] | and you still want to go to trial? | 而你还想受审 |
[26:14] | – Yes. – No. | -没错 -不行 |
[26:15] | You need to cut a deal right now. | 你要马上想法达成认罪协议 |
[26:17] | You mean we need to cut a deal, right? | 你指的是我们吧 |
[26:19] | Because we’re all on the same side? | 我们不是在同一战线上吗 |
[26:20] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[26:21] | You think I didn’t know | 你以为我不知道 |
[26:22] | what you were up to with that affidavit? | 你为何要我签那份宣誓书吗 |
[26:24] | I was advising my client, the firm. | 我是建议客户 也就是此律所这么做 |
[26:27] | You once told me I was the firm. | 你曾经说我就是律所的一分子 |
[26:29] | She came to me and thought that you were in on it. | 她当初来找我 觉得你知道这件事 |
[26:31] | I said no way. | 那时我坚决否认 |
[26:33] | She wanted you to sign that thing. | 她要你签那份宣誓书 |
[26:35] | I’m the leader of this firm. I made a decision. | 我是这个公司的领导 我做了决定 |
[26:38] | You were happy to do it. Don’t blame me for Donna. | 你之前很愿意签 别因为唐娜的事怪我 |
[26:41] | I’m not, but I need to know if you still believe me. | 我不怪你 但我得确定你还信任我 |
[26:44] | – I do. – That’s beside the point. | -我信任你 -那与此事无关 |
[26:46] | – We have a decision to make. – There is no decision. | -我们要做个决定 -没什么可决定了 |
[26:49] | We need to cut a deal–today. | 我们今天就得达成协议 |
[26:50] | You know what, | 你知道吗 |
[26:51] | that’s the difference between us, Allison. | 这就是我和你的差别 艾莉森 |
[26:53] | You want to lose small. I want to win big. | 你只想减少损失 我却想大赢一把 |
[26:55] | She’s the one who has to try the case. | 她才是处理这个案子的人 |
[26:57] | Regardless of what Donna did, | 不管唐娜做了什么 |
[26:58] | I never saw the memo. | 我从没见过那张备忘 |
[27:00] | Are you gonna sell a jury on that? | 你就打算用这番话打发陪审团吗 |
[27:01] | Maybe the same way you sold it to the Randall family. | 就像你对兰德尔一家那样 |
[27:03] | We have a window to settle this before we have to disclose. | 公开消息之前 我们还有机会和解 |
[27:07] | But it’s closing, and when it does, | 可我们就快失去这个机会了 |
[27:08] | we could offer them the moon, | 到时候就算赔上月亮 |
[27:09] | they’re not gonna take it. | 他们也不会接受了 |
[27:10] | What’s the downside of asking? | 最糟的情况会是什么 |
[27:11] | We went through this with the nurses. | 这种情况我们在护士罢工案中就遇过 |
[27:12] | – It tells them we’re weak. – We are weak. | -这是在示弱 -我们确实在弱势 |
[27:16] | Set it up. | 就这么办 |
[27:19] | And whatever you’re thinking, I don’t want to hear it. | 无论你有什么想法 我都不想知道了 |
[27:56] | Mr. Mendoza, you’ve asserted that, as a parent, | 门多萨先生 你曾说作为家长 |
[27:59] | you have certain rights. | 你拥有一定的权利 |
[28:01] | Do those include the right to discipline Marco | 请问这包括管教马尔科 |
[28:03] | as you see fit? | 去做你认为正确的事吗 |
[28:04] | Every parent has that right. | 每个家长都有权这么做 |
[28:06] | The right to teach your child a lesson. | 有权管教自己孩子 |
[28:08] | – Yes. – When he defies you. | -没错 -在他违背你的时候 |
[28:10] | If need be. | 如果有必要的话 |
[28:13] | And if need be, do you get angry? | 如果有必要的话 你会对他发怒吗 |
[28:15] | Do you fly off the handle? Do you become abusive? | 你会勃然大怒 施以拳脚吗 |
[28:17] | No, I would never go that far. | 不会 我从来不这样 |
[28:19] | Mr. Mendoza, would you agree that, | 门多萨先生 你同意作为家长 |
[28:20] | along with those rights, | 除了拥有那些权利 |
[28:22] | you have certain responsibilities as a parent? | 你还有一些应尽的义务吗 |
[28:25] | Of course. | 当然同意 |
[28:26] | The responsibility to keep your son healthy? | 包括让你孩子健康的义务吗 |
[28:28] | Marco gets up every day at 4:30 to train. | 马尔科每天4:30起床训练 |
[28:31] | I think that one’s covered. | 我想我让过得他很健康 |
[28:32] | The responsibility to keep your son safe? | 包括让你孩子安全的义务吗 |
[28:34] | That’s the first job of every parent. | 那是每个家长的首要职责 |
[28:38] | Let’s talk about May 18th of last year. | 那我们来回顾一下去年5月18日 |
[28:40] | You took your son to the hospital | 你带你儿子去医院 |
[28:42] | where he was treated for severe dehydration. | 当时他严重脱水 |
[28:43] | Rushed my son to keep him safe. | 为了他的安全 我火速送他就医 |
[28:45] | What I’m interested in | 我想知道的是 |
[28:46] | is how he got dehydrated in the first place. | 他为什么会严重脱水呢 |
[28:49] | He was running laps. | 他当时在跑圈 |
[28:50] | Hadn’t you had an argument | 事发前一晚 你就是否成为 |
[28:51] | about going pro the night before? | 职业选手一事和他发生过争执吗 |
[28:54] | Yes. | 是 |
[28:55] | And you wanted to teach him a lesson, as was your right. | 既然有权管教他 所以你想给他个教训 |
[28:58] | What? | 什么 |
[29:00] | He questioned your authority, didn’t he? | 他不是质问了你的权威吗 |
[29:03] | He’s done it before, hasn’t he? | 他之前就这么做过了 不是吗 |
[29:05] | And you don’t like that, do you? | 你不喜欢他这么做 不是吗 |
[29:06] | – You are twisting this. – You got angry, | -你在扭曲事实 -你当时发火了 |
[29:07] | You flew off the handle, and you became abusive. | 你大发雷霆 对他拳脚相加 |
[29:10] | Objection, badgering. | 反对 骚扰证人 |
[29:11] | Easy, Mr. Ross. | 冷静 罗斯先生 |
[29:13] | Marco has never called 911. | 马尔科从来没打过911 |
[29:14] | He’s never reported me to social services. | 他也从来没向社会服务机构举报过我 |
[29:17] | He’s never complained to anyone. | 从来没有向任何人抱怨过 |
[29:18] | They never do. | 确实没有 |
[29:19] | You think I put my own son in the hospital? | 你认为是我害自己的孩子进医院吗 |
[29:21] | Oh, I’ve read this report. I know you did. | 我看过这份报告 你确实这么做了 |
[29:23] | And I know you will again. | 我知道你还会重蹈覆辙 |
[29:24] | You are a lying little piece of sh–. | 你这个满嘴谎话的混蛋 |
[29:26] | There it is. | 这还不是易怒吗 |
[29:28] | Mr. Mendoza, that’s enough. | 门多萨先生 够了 |
[29:32] | No further questions. | 询问完毕 |
[29:40] | Oh, what the hell? You don’t sneak up like that. | 搞什么鬼 别这么鬼鬼祟祟地靠近我 |
[29:43] | I wasn’t sneaking up. I was just getting coffee. | 我没有鬼鬼祟祟 我只是想喝点咖啡 |
[29:46] | Yeah, well, the paralegal needs coffee. | 好吧 法律助理要喝咖啡 |
[29:48] | I guess the junior partner needs to get out of her way. | 我猜初级合伙人得给她让让道吧 |
[29:50] | You know what, Louis, if you treated people here | 你知道吗 路易 如果你对这儿的人 |
[29:52] | just a tenth as nicely as you treat your cat, | 有对你的猫咪十分之一那么好 |
[29:53] | they might not feel about you the way that you know they do. | 他们不会如你所知地那样看待你 |
[29:56] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[29:58] | Is everything okay? | 你还好吗 |
[29:59] | No, I just have, like, a condition with my tear ducts. | 没事 就是泪腺有点失控 |
[30:03] | Oh, my god. | 我的天 |
[30:08] | I just assumed that he wasn’t eating | 我本来以为他是因为牙痛 |
[30:10] | because of his toothache… | 才不肯吃饭 |
[30:13] | But it turns out his hygiene was perfect. | 但他口腔非常健康卫生 |
[30:17] | But of course it was, because we flossed every day, so… | 但那是必然的 我们每天都给他洁牙 |
[30:22] | And then they did these tests. | 后来做了几个检查 |
[30:24] | And I told the vet, “Money is no object,” | 我跟兽医说”钱不是问题” |
[30:27] | But, uh… | 可是 |
[30:31] | It was too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[30:33] | Bruno was suffering… | 布鲁诺当时痛苦万分 |
[30:37] | – Excuse me. – No– | -抱歉 -别 |
[30:45] | – Hey. – Hey. | -嘿 -嗨 |
[30:48] | – Is everything okay? – Not exactly. | -没事吧 -不尽然 |
[30:52] | Okay, I’ll come back when you’re finished. | 好吧 那我等你弄完再过来 |
[30:54] | I wasn’t talking about you. | 我不是说你 |
[30:55] | Not everything’s about you, you know. | 世界不是围绕你转的 知道吗 |
[30:57] | Now, you see, that’s where you’re wrong. | 你瞧 这你可就错了 |
[31:00] | What’s going on with Donna? | 唐娜怎么了 |
[31:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[31:04] | What do you mean? | 你是指什么 |
[31:06] | I saw you watching us the other day. | 那天我看到你在注意我们 |
[31:08] | You know something. | 你知道些什么 |
[31:13] | Come on, Mike, how many secrets are you gonna keep from me? | 拜托 迈克 你还有多少事想瞒着我 |
[31:16] | It’s not mine. It’s Donna’s. | 不是我想瞒你 是唐娜 |
[31:18] | I’m not saying you need to give me specifics. | 我没让你透露具体细节 |
[31:20] | I just need to know that she’s okay. | 我只想知道她还好吗 |
[31:26] | She screwed up, and it’s not small. | 她搞砸了一件大事 |
[31:30] | – What’s gonna happen? – Harvey’s going to fix it. | -那接下来呢 -哈维会解决这问题的 |
[31:34] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[31:36] | You’re gonna fix this situation with Donna, right? | 你会处理唐娜的问题的 对吧 |
[31:39] | – Why should I tell you? – What? | -我为什么要告诉你 -什么 |
[31:41] | If I hadn’t caught you, when were you gonna tell me | 要不是我逮住你 你何时才会告诉我 |
[31:43] | that she had that memo? | 她找到了那份备忘 |
[31:44] | I wasn’t, ’cause she promised me she would. | 我没打算说 因为她保证过会告诉你 |
[31:45] | Well, what would have happened if you hadn’t been | 那如果杰西卡要我签宣誓书时 |
[31:47] | in my office when Jessica brought me that affidavit? | 你刚好不在场 那会怎么样 |
[31:49] | That would’ve been between you and Donna. | 这本来就是你和唐娜的问题 |
[31:50] | And I would have committed perjury. | 那我就会犯伪证罪 |
[31:53] | You’re right. I should have told you, | 你说的对 我早该告诉你的 |
[31:55] | Or had Donna tell you then and there, but I was thinking | 或者让唐娜当场说明白 但我在想 |
[31:58] | the fact that she actually found this thing helps us. | 她发现这备忘刚好帮了我们一个忙 |
[32:00] | Yeah, it would’ve helped us. | 本来可以帮上忙 |
[32:02] | She destroyed it. | 如果她没毁了它 |
[32:05] | – Whoa. – Yeah. | -哇喔 -是啊 |
[32:07] | Whoa. | 哇喔 |
[32:08] | Harvey, she was backed into a corner. | 哈维 她当时陷入困境 |
[32:09] | She made a bad call. | 才做了蠢事 |
[32:10] | – Look, we can still– – Tell the truth? | -我们还是可以 -说出实情 |
[32:12] | How do you think that’s going to play in court? | 你觉得在法庭上这有什么用 |
[32:18] | Oh, my god. Um, I have to go. | 我的天 我得走了 |
[32:20] | You screwed up with marco, didn’t you? | 你把马尔科的案子搞砸了 是不是 |
[32:22] | I’m on it. | 这就去处理 |
[32:23] | And this thing with Donna, just let it go. | 唐娜的这件事就算了吧 |
[32:25] | – I’m sure she said she was sorry. – She is sorry. | -我肯定她说了很抱歉 -她确实抱歉 |
[32:28] | But she never said it. | 可她却没说过 |
[32:35] | Didn’t expect to see you today. | 以为你今天不回来呢 |
[32:36] | I wanted to get you the offer as soon as I could. | 我想尽快告诉你对方的报价 |
[32:39] | You could have called. | 你可以打电话跟我说 |
[32:40] | No, I couldn’t. | 不行 |
[32:42] | Tanner’s terms. | 这是坦纳的报价 |
[32:43] | The firm pays $5 million in damages, | 律所要赔偿500万 |
[32:45] | as well as all legal fees. | 以及所有诉讼费 |
[32:47] | What else? | 还有什么 |
[32:49] | Pearson Hardman immediately and irrevocably | 皮尔逊·哈德曼律所即刻且不可撤回地 |
[32:51] | strips Harvey Specter of his senior partnership | 解除哈维·斯佩克特高级合伙人的资格 |
[32:56] | and reports him to the New York bar association. | 同时向纽约律师协会举报他 |
[32:59] | I know this isn’t what you want to hear, | 我知道这非如你所愿 |
[33:01] | but I would take this deal and run. | 可我情愿答应下来 赶紧脱身 |
[33:13] | What do you want now? | 你又来干什么 |
[33:15] | Sell me a vacuum cleaner? Set of steak knives? | 来推销吸尘器还是刀具吗 |
[33:17] | I don’t want to sell you anything. I’m not here to do that. | 我不是为那些事来的 |
[33:20] | I’m here to tell you that I’m sorry. | 我是想向你道歉 |
[33:24] | I should have known about that memo. | 我应该查到那本备忘录的 |
[33:26] | But I didn’t do my job. | 这是我的失职 |
[33:27] | If I had, you and I wouldn’t be here right now. | 不然你我现在也不用在这儿说这些了 |
[33:29] | But we are here right now | 但是覆水难收 |
[33:30] | Because of what you did to my husband. | 都是因为你对我丈夫的不公 |
[33:33] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 对不起 |
[33:36] | I never should have done it. | 我不该这么做的 |
[33:38] | My mother marched, Mr. Lawyer. | 我妈妈被人带走了 律师先生 |
[33:41] | They set dogs on her. I saw the scars. | 他们放狗咬她 我看见过那些伤痕 |
[33:45] | She said it wasn’t the dogs, it was the men. | 她说这不能怪狗 是人的错 |
[33:47] | I say, put those dogs down. | 但我说 先把这些狗解决了 |
[33:53] | So you think we should take this deal? | 所以你认为我们应该接受这份协议 |
[33:55] | I think we have to. | 我们别无选择 |
[33:57] | Just say it. | 承认吧 |
[33:59] | You want me to cut harvey loose. | 你是想要我开除哈维 |
[34:01] | You’ve never been afraid to spill blood before. | 你以前下手可从来不心软 |
[34:02] | You means yours. | 你指对你下手吗 |
[34:04] | I was actually referring to when you and I | 我其实是在指你我联手 |
[34:06] | crossed the other names off the letterhead. | 干掉其他人 共享宝座 |
[34:08] | That was for the good of the firm. | 那是为了公司利益 |
[34:10] | Was it? | 是吗 |
[34:14] | Evidence was destroyed, Jessica. | 这可是销毁证据 杰西卡 |
[34:16] | Not by harvey. | 不是哈维干的 |
[34:18] | On his watch, therefore… | 他的手下由他监管 而且… |
[34:20] | On mine. | 也由我监管 |
[34:21] | If this were anyone else, | 如果这事发生在其他人身上 |
[34:22] | you’d be seeing it the same way I do. | 你一定会和我想法一致 |
[34:24] | I’m not scapegoating him. | 我不会让他成为替罪羊 |
[34:25] | You care about harvey. I know that. | 我知道你很在乎哈维 |
[34:28] | But I also know that you care about your position in this firm. | 但我还知道你也很在乎自己在公司的地位 |
[34:31] | A law was broken. | 这事违法了 |
[34:34] | Are you really going to sit by and do nothing? | 你真的打算就这么袖手旁观吗 |
[34:38] | Three seven five? Are you insane? Those… | 375 你疯了吗 这些… |
[34:41] | I’ve got to call you back. | 我一会打给你 |
[34:42] | – Did you get it? – Got it right here, | -得手了吗 -就在这 |
[34:44] | Fully executed emancipation. | 彻底独立权 |
[34:46] | You tell Marco yet? | 你告诉马尔科了吗 |
[34:47] | No, I wanted you to see it first. | 还没 我想先给你看 |
[34:48] | Nice job. | 干得漂亮 |
[34:49] | This way I can call him with the good news. | 这次我可以打电话告诉他好消息了 |
[34:50] | – Yeah, just one problem. – What’s that? | -还有个小问题 -什么 |
[34:54] | Marco lied. | 马尔科撒谎了 |
[34:55] | – What? – Yeah. | -什么 -真的 |
[34:57] | We got backed into a corner, | 当时情况不妙 |
[34:59] | and he knew the truth wouldn’t play in court, | 他知道说出真相对自己没好处 |
[35:00] | so he made up a story. | 所以就编了个故事 |
[35:02] | If it was a lie, Michael, | 如果他真的撒谎了 迈克 |
[35:04] | then why didn’t Oscar say so? | 奥斯卡为什么不说出来 |
[35:06] | Marco perjured himself. | 马尔科做了伪证 |
[35:07] | You really think his father was going to be the one to point that out? | 你真觉得他的父亲会揭穿他吗 |
[35:09] | – That’s a lot of conjecture. – Yeah, it would be. | -你这只是猜测而已 -是的 |
[35:11] | But I went to see Oscar. | 但我去拜访了奥斯卡 |
[35:13] | Turns out he wasn’t even there when Marco ran those laps. | 事实上马尔科跑圈时 他根本不在场 |
[35:16] | – But you were. – Nuh-uh, it’s bullshit. | -但你在 -这都是一派胡言 |
[35:18] | I saw the look on your face in court. | 我看见了你在法庭上的表情 |
[35:19] | You knew, and you did nothing. | 你心知肚明 但什么也没做 |
[35:25] | You got me. | 是这样 |
[35:27] | But it doesn’t matter, ’cause we won. | 但已经无所谓了 赢了就好 |
[35:29] | No, we didn’t. | 不 没有 |
[35:30] | ‘Cause I’m not filing papers based on a lie. | 我不会接受谎言赢得的胜利 |
[35:33] | Harvey is gonna make you regret that. | 哈维不会允许你这么做的 |
[35:34] | Harvey’s not gonna do shit. | 哈维不会插手这件事 |
[35:37] | This is my case, | 这是我的案子 |
[35:39] | and you are done. | 而你输了 |
[35:56] | We need to talk. | 我们得谈谈 |
[35:58] | It’s subtle, but Daniel’s strong-arming me. | 丹尼尔很隐晦地威胁了我 |
[36:00] | Not now. | 现在别谈 |
[36:02] | My dad. | 我父亲 |
[36:18] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[36:20] | Am I in the right office? | 我进的是哈维的办公室吗 |
[36:22] | I went to the plaintiffs again. | 我又去找了原告 |
[36:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[36:27] | To tell them I was sorry. | 去向他们道歉 |
[36:29] | Harvey, there is a deal on the table. | 哈维 我们可以签协议了解此案 |
[36:31] | Allison’s right. | 艾莉森说得对 |
[36:33] | I shouldn’t be the lawyer. | 我不应该做律师 |
[36:36] | I don’t even make a good client. | 连做被告都做不好 |
[36:38] | Neither do I. | 我也是 |
[36:41] | But I’ve got some hard news I have to tell you. | 但我还是不得不告诉你一些沉重的消息 |
[36:48] | Okay, let me guess. | 好吧 我猜猜 |
[36:49] | You’re here to take me up on my offer to trade offices. | 你来是同意跟我换办公室了 |
[36:52] | No. | 错了 |
[36:53] | But I did happen to find these. | 不过我无意发现了这些 |
[36:56] | Who still eats twinkies? | 这年头还有谁在吃跳跳糖 |
[36:57] | Who doesn’t still eat twinkies? | 这年头有谁不吃跳跳糖吗 |
[37:00] | What’s up? | 有什么事 |
[37:02] | I need a favor. | 我想拜托你个事 |
[37:03] | Okay, what? | 好的 什么事 |
[37:06] | Is this from your tennis client? | 这是你那位网球客户送你的吗 |
[37:08] | First one. | 我的第一个奖赏 |
[37:09] | Not as big as harvey’s. | 没哈维那个大 |
[37:11] | Really? You’re gonna go there? | 你是认真想讨论这个吗 |
[37:13] | It’s probably gonna be worth a lot of money someday. | 也许到了某天这个会值很多钱 |
[37:15] | – Probably. – I need it. | -很有可能 -我需要它 |
[37:16] | It’s important. | 有重要使命 |
[37:19] | What for? | 什么使命 |
[37:20] | Why don’t we just call that my secret? | 我们不妨称其为”我的秘密” |
[37:30] | Daniel, | 丹尼尔 |
[37:32] | will you come to my office right now please? | 你现在能来我办公室一趟吗 |
[37:42] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[37:44] | Couldn’t we have done this in my office? | 为什么不能在我的办公室里谈 |
[37:46] | Yes, we could have, but I prefer to do it here… | 是可以 但我更喜欢在这 |
[37:50] | in your old office. | 在你原先的办公室里 |
[37:55] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[37:57] | I want you to let Allison Holt go. | 我要你解雇艾莉森·霍特 |
[37:59] | – Why would I do that? – Why you? | -为什么是我 -为什么 |
[38:01] | Because you brought her in initially. | 因为最初是你把她带来的 |
[38:03] | I am extending you the courtesy of letting her go. | 让你解雇她 是我对你的尊重 |
[38:06] | As for why at all, | 至于开除的原因 |
[38:08] | I do care about my position in this firm | 因为我确实在乎我在公司的地位 |
[38:12] | and my position is that we win. | 而重点就是赢下案子 |
[38:15] | We win. | 要赢 |
[38:16] | Harvey wins, and I win. | 哈维能赢 我也能 |
[38:18] | Allison Holt can’t win, | 艾莉森·霍特赢不了 |
[38:20] | because she doesn’t believe in Harvey. | 因为她不相信哈维 |
[38:21] | I can, because I do. | 我能 因为我相信他 |
[38:25] | – It’s your decision. – It is. | -这就是你的决定 -是的 |
[38:26] | But don’t try to pass it off as a courtesy. | 但别把这说成是什么尊重 |
[38:30] | You’re trying to humiliate me, | 你是想羞辱我 |
[38:32] | like you did by summoning me into your office. | 比如召我进你的办公室谈话 |
[38:34] | I summoned you because I wanted you to understand | 我召你来这是因为我想提醒你 |
[38:38] | who you were threatening earlier. | 看清楚你威胁的对象 |
[38:39] | I wasn’t threatening you. | 我没有威胁你 |
[38:42] | I was pointing out facts. | 只是澄清事实罢了 |
[38:43] | Yes. The fact that, if I’m not careful, | 是啊 提醒我只要我疏忽大意 |
[38:46] | you’ll try to take this office back. | 你就会趁机抢回这间办公室 |
[38:48] | That’s not going to happen. | 而这是不可能的 |
[38:51] | And as for your point about a law being broken. | 至于你之前提到的违法之事 |
[38:55] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[38:57] | I’m not going to sit by and do nothing. | 我不会袖手旁观 |
[39:01] | Louis, can I come in? | 路易 我能进来吗 |
[39:05] | I’m a little busy right now. | 我现在有点忙 |
[39:11] | Where’d you get this? | 你怎么得来的 |
[39:14] | I just know what a huge tennis fan you are. | 我知道你对网球可狂热了 |
[39:24] | Rachel… | 瑞秋 |
[39:30] | Could you just close the door on your way out? | 你出去的时候能关一下门吗 |
[39:34] | Sure thing, Louis. | 当然 路易 |
[39:57] | Harvey’s not here. He should be back soon. | 哈维不在 他应该快回来了 |
[39:59] | I’m not here to see Harvey. | 我不是来找哈维的 |
[40:03] | He wanted to be the one to have this conversation with you. | 他其实是想亲自告诉你的 |
[40:07] | But it’s my firm, | 但这是我的公司 |
[40:09] | and I wanted you to hear it from me. | 还是由我来告诉你比较好 |
[40:11] | Am I being fired? | 我被炒了吗 |
[40:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[40:16] | I appreciate everything that you’ve done for Harvey and for me, | 我很感谢一直以来你为我和哈维做的一切 |
[40:20] | but whatever my personal feelings, | 但这无关乎我的个人情感 |
[40:23] | your actions have left me no choice | 你的行为让我别无选择 |
[40:26] | but to terminate your employment at pearson hardman | 只能终止你与皮尔逊·哈德曼的雇用合约 |
[40:29] | effective immediately. | 即可生效 |
[41:34] | You said he was going to fix it. | 你说过他会摆平一切的 |
[41:38] | I thought he would. | 我以为他可以 |