时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Donna… | 唐娜 |
[00:12] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[00:14] | You know, in all the years that we worked together, | 我们共事这么久 |
[00:15] | you’ve been over to my place exactly twice, | 你总共才到过我家两次 |
[00:17] | the god-awful dinner party and… | 一次是那此可怕的晚宴 还有 |
[00:19] | the other time. | 某一次 |
[00:20] | I have been gone three weeks, | 我才离职三周 |
[00:21] | and you’ve been here that many times. What? | 你就数次拜访 想怎样 |
[00:23] | I had a good time at that dinner party. | 那次晚宴我玩得很开心 |
[00:24] | Oh, my God, it is just like you to make a joke. | 我的天 你真是会转移话题啊 |
[00:27] | And ignore the other time. | 另外那次你也别再提了 |
[00:31] | I brought you your bonus. | 我来给你送奖金的 |
[00:37] | Really? You thought that | 真的吗 你以为 |
[00:38] | would make it all better, handing me a check? | 开张支票打发我 一切就没事了吗 |
[00:40] | Look, I know that you’re pissed. | 我知道你很生气 |
[00:41] | – Oh, what gave it away? – Donna… | -竟然被你发现了 -唐娜 |
[00:43] | You just had to jump in there at the trial, didn’t you? | 你不得已才在庭上愤然而起 对不对 |
[00:46] | You just had to fight my battles for me. | 你不得已才为我抗争 |
[00:48] | Yeah, I did that because, the last time I saw you, | 是 我这么做是因为上次来找你 |
[00:50] | you were pissed that I didn’t fight for you. | 你还因为我没有为你抗争而生气 |
[00:51] | Well, congratulations, Harvey. All you managed to do | 恭喜 哈维 你做的这一切 |
[00:53] | has made it look like I love you. | 搞得好像我真的爱你 |
[00:56] | Oh, Jesus Christ. | 我的上帝 |
[00:57] | Oh, my God, you think I do. | 我的天 你确实这么想 |
[01:02] | I have actually never met such a self-important– | 我还真没见过你这么自以为是的人 |
[01:05] | Donna, about that time, you once told me– | 唐娜 关于那次 你曾对我说过 |
[01:08] | I don’t care what I once told you! | 我才不在乎以前跟你说了什么 |
[01:09] | That wasn’t what Louis was asking. | 路易问的又不是那些 |
[01:11] | He was asking if I love you. | 他问我是否爱你 |
[01:12] | And you wouldn’t answer. | 而你却没回答 |
[01:14] | Because he was forcing a yes or no answer | 因为他逼我只用”是”或”否”去回答 |
[01:15] | to a complicated question. | 一个复杂的问题 |
[01:18] | I am not in love with you, Harvey. | 我没有爱上你 哈维 |
[01:23] | I love you like a brother | 我爱你 就像爱哥哥 |
[01:25] | or a cousin, somebody that | 或者是表哥那样 |
[01:27] | you really, really look forward to seeing at Christmas, | 会非常非常期盼在圣诞节相聚 |
[01:29] | and then you’re really, really glad to see leave. | 再非常非常高兴地送走他 |
[01:31] | And as far as you and I are concerned, | 对你我而言 |
[01:33] | Christmas is over. | 圣诞节过完了 |
[01:35] | I didn’t just come here to give you a check. | 我来这儿不仅仅是想给你送支票 |
[01:36] | I came here to get you back. | 我想让你复职 |
[01:38] | What, Cameron not working out? | 怎么 卡梅伦做得不好吗 |
[01:39] | I heard that little shit redid my entire filing system. | 我听说那死小子重建了我的归档系统 |
[01:41] | Cameron’s fine. Look, I need you. | 卡梅伦做得挺好 是我需要你 |
[01:44] | – Need? – Need. | -需要 -需要 |
[01:47] | – Well, what about Jessica? – Already signed off. | -那杰西卡呢 -她不干涉此事了 |
[01:49] | How did you get her to do that? | 你怎么让她不干涉的 |
[01:50] | Because I told her I can’t be me without you. | 我告诉她 没有你 我也不再是我 |
[01:56] | – No, you didn’t. – Well, I thought it. | -不 你没这么说 -我想这么说的 |
[01:59] | And she knows it. | 而且不说她也明白 |
[02:00] | Okay, I will come back on two conditions. | 行 要我回去得答应我两个条件 |
[02:02] | One is you replace that check with a bigger one. | 一是给姐换张数目大点的支票 |
[02:06] | And the other? | 另外一个呢 |
[02:15] | Harold… | 哈罗德 |
[02:17] | – Is that porn? – No. | -在看黄片吗 -没有 |
[02:20] | Well, yes, but that’s not what I’m using it for. | 好吧 没错 可不是出于猥琐的目的 |
[02:22] | Okay, I’m about 150% sure | 我敢打包票 |
[02:24] | that I’m gonna regret this, but… | 我会后悔这么问你 但 |
[02:27] | What are you using it for? | 你为什么要看 |
[02:28] | I’m looking at tattoos. | 我看的是上面的纹身 |
[02:30] | I told you, it’s what I’m getting with my first– | 跟你说了 我要纹一个作为第一次 |
[02:32] | Bonus time, boys and girls. | 发奖金喽 孩子们 |
[02:35] | Too much. Way too much. | 给多了 给太多了 |
[02:38] | Oof, multiply this by zero, and it’s still way too much. | 再乘以个零 还是发太多了 |
[02:42] | O’Neil, Racine, | 奥尼尔 拉辛 |
[02:44] | Sabbatini… no Ross. | 赛巴蒂尼 没有罗斯的 |
[02:47] | – Very funny, Louis. – I’m not kidding. | -真有趣 路易 -我没开玩笑 |
[02:49] | It looks like you came up empty. | 看来你是真的没奖金哟 |
[02:58] | You have the file for the Solis motion to dismiss? | 撤销梭利斯起诉的动议准备好了吗 |
[03:00] | Yep, all set. Main citations are tabbed. | 都在这儿了 主要引用也已标出 |
[03:03] | Good. Go. I’m busy. | 好 走吧 我很忙 |
[03:07] | Okay, I was just, um… | 好吧 我只是… |
[03:09] | You know, before, um…you– | 你知道吗 之前 你… |
[03:11] | Are you having a stroke? | 你抽风了吗 |
[03:13] | – What? – My bonus. | -什么事 -我的奖金 |
[03:15] | Louis didn’t have it. | 路易那里没有 |
[03:16] | Well, at least, he said that he didn’t have it, | 至少他是这么说的 |
[03:19] | so I thought that maybe you, uh… | 所以我想可能你 |
[03:20] | Maybe Jessica thinks you don’t deserve one. | 可能杰西卡觉得不该发奖金给你 |
[03:22] | You know, because… You’re not a lawyer. | 你懂的 因为 你不是律师 |
[03:25] | Right, right. No, that’s true, so I guess | 好吧 她说的没错 那我觉得 |
[03:28] | these won’t be doing you any good. | 这些文件也没什么用了 |
[03:29] | Jessica thinks you’re not a lawyer. | 那只是杰西卡的想法 |
[03:31] | I don’t think that. | 我可不那么想 |
[03:42] | Your Monica Eton performance worked. | 莫妮卡·伊顿那事你办得不错 |
[03:44] | You switched Carson, Gallo, and Fogerty. | 劝服了卡森 加洛和福格蒂 |
[03:46] | Wait, is that why you’re giving me so much? | 等等 所以你给我这么多 |
[03:48] | Yes. We’re up one. | 没错 我们现在领先一票 |
[03:50] | You might want to hold onto it for a bit. | 这话最好还是别说的太早 |
[03:51] | – Why? – Hanson. | -为什么 -汉森 |
[03:53] | Took a job at the Justice Department. | 去司法部就职了 |
[03:55] | Our lead is gone. Now we’re even. | 我们没优势了 现在平手 |
[03:59] | Well, the vote’s in four days. | 还有四天投票 |
[04:01] | The tie goes to the incumbent. | 平手就是现任者胜 |
[04:03] | So we’re good. | 这么说我们稳操胜券 |
[04:04] | – Probably. – Nice. | -很可能 -很好 |
[04:08] | Uh, you do realize that “Hold onto it for a bit” Thing, | 你知道刚提到的”话别说得太早” |
[04:10] | that’s just a figure of speech. | 只是说说而已吧 |
[04:12] | Yeah, okay, I’m just…That’s it. | 好 我就 就这样啦 |
[04:24] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[04:26] | Saw you handing out bonuses to the associates earlier. | 刚才看到你在给助理们发奖金 |
[04:29] | They must all be feeling grateful. | 他们应该都感激涕零吧 |
[04:32] | The firm was quite generous. | 公司的确很慷慨 |
[04:34] | It’s not just the associates who should be rewarded. | 但应该奖励的不只是助理们 |
[04:36] | Well, for me personally, it’s the satisfaction | 就我而言嘛 工作上的成就感 |
[04:38] | of the work that drives me. | 就是我的动力 |
[04:40] | Although the money does help keep score. | 虽然奖金也确实让我更有干劲 |
[04:42] | You misunderstand me. | 你误会我的意思了 |
[04:43] | I don’t have a check for you, Louis. | 我不是要给你发钱 路易 |
[04:45] | I was hoping you had one for me. | 我还想让你给我写张支票呢 |
[04:49] | I’m sorry, I’m confused. | 抱歉 我不太明白 |
[04:50] | Jessica is the one | 杰西卡才负责 |
[04:51] | who handles the bonuses for the partners. | 合伙人的奖金发放 |
[04:54] | I’m not talking about a bonus check. | 我说的不是奖金支票 |
[04:56] | I’m talking about a buy-in check for a senior partnership. | 是资深合伙人的入股金 |
[04:59] | As founding partner, I’m entitled to name | 作为开创合伙人 我有权每年 |
[05:01] | one new senior partner a year. | 任命一位新的资深合伙人 |
[05:06] | I’m naming you. | 我打算任命你 |
[05:15] | You’re making– you’re– | 你要让 你要… |
[05:18] | – You’re making me… – Yes. | -任命我… -没错 |
[05:29] | I can’t wait to tell everybody. | 我等不及要告知天下了 |
[05:31] | My mother, my father, Rabbi Shimkoff… | 我爹娘 锡姆科夫拉比[犹太教士] |
[05:34] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[05:36] | Oh, my God, the look on Harvey’s face! | 天哪 想想哈维得知时的表情 |
[05:40] | Louis… | 路易 |
[05:42] | It’s official as of this moment. | 现在就正式生效了 |
[05:44] | But I think we should make the actual announcement | 但我想公开的宣布还是留到 |
[05:46] | at the next senior partners meeting. | 下次资深合伙人会议吧 |
[05:48] | Sure, the meeting where | 没问题 会议还要 |
[05:49] | the managing partner will be voted on. | 票选出执行合伙人 |
[05:52] | I believe that is on the agenda. | 日程上是这么安排的 |
[05:54] | Best to do these things face to face, don’t you agree? | 最好当面宣布这件事 你觉得呢 |
[05:58] | It’s our secret. | 这是我俩的秘密 |
[06:01] | Tomorrow’s just like any other Tuesday. | 明天与其他星期二无异 |
[06:03] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[06:04] | Hey, congratulations. | 祝贺你 |
[07:30] | Get out. | 滚开 |
[07:31] | And take your color-coded filing system with you. | 把你的彩标归档系统也拿走 |
[07:33] | It’s a system. How do I– | 那是个系统 我怎么 |
[07:35] | I’m trying to give the moment some dramatic flair. | 我就是想为这一刻添加点戏剧色彩 |
[07:38] | Jeez, now he ruined that too. | 天 他连这也毁了 |
[07:40] | God. | 上帝 |
[07:43] | That’s it? | 就这样吗 |
[07:44] | That was worth making a whole condition? | 这也值得当做一个条件吗 |
[07:46] | I’ve never fired anyone before. | 我从没炒过别人鱿鱼 |
[07:47] | You know he’s a floating temp, right? | 你知道他只是一个流动临工吧 |
[07:49] | I mean, he’ll be on somebody else’s desk by the end of lunch. | 午饭后他可能就在别人的座位上了 |
[07:53] | Does everyone have to rain on my parade? | 每个人都要往我的兴头上泼冷水吗 |
[08:05] | First of all, you just have to look at the statistics. | 首先 你们只需看一眼数据 |
[08:07] | I mean, this guy Solis could barely crack | 梭利斯这家伙过去几年 |
[08:09] | 20 homers a season a few years ago. | 每年还打不到20个本垒打 |
[08:11] | And now he’s banging out over 40 a year? | 现在他一年就能有40个本垒打 |
[08:14] | What’s that supposed to be, the wisdom of age? | 这该如何解释呢 岁月赋予的智慧 |
[08:17] | And you don’t even have to look at what he’s doing on the field | 想知道他是否嗑药 你们甚至还不用看 |
[08:19] | to wonder if this guy is juicing. | 他在练习场的表现 |
[08:21] | Just take a look at him. | 只需看他一眼就够了 |
[08:22] | Now, look, I might not be a scientist, | 或许我不是科学家 |
[08:25] | but I do have common sense, | 但我还有点常识 |
[08:27] | and it says this guy is doping. | 常识告诉我这个人服了兴奋剂 |
[08:30] | But hey, that’s just one man’s opinion. | 可是 注意了 这只是一家之言 |
[08:35] | Your honor, | 法官大人 |
[08:36] | if being an asshole was a criminal offense, | 如果当个混球算犯罪 |
[08:39] | I’d say lock Mr. Zielinski up. | 我会说 把兹林斯基先生关起来吧 |
[08:41] | In fact, if they want to call him that, be my guest. | 如果他们想说他是混球 尽管说 |
[08:44] | But they better use the word “Opinion”, like he did. | 但他们最好加上”一家之言” 像他这样 |
[08:48] | Because unless I woke up this morning in Nazi Germany, | 因为这就是我当事人的权利 |
[08:51] | that’s my client’s right. | 除非美国也成纳粹德国了 |
[08:53] | – Nazi Germany? – Making a point. | -纳粹德国 -打个比方 |
[08:55] | Ja,gut one. | 是啊 说的好[德语] |
[08:56] | Your honor, his client blatantly declares | 法官大人 他当事人在节目上说 |
[08:58] | his rants are merely his opinions | 他的诽谤只是一家之言 |
[09:01] | for the sole purpose of skirting libel law. | 只是为了打法律的擦边球 |
[09:04] | I drive 65 for the sole purpose | 我上街开65迈 只是为了 |
[09:06] | of avoiding a speeding ticket. | 不被开罚单 |
[09:07] | Doesn’t make me a criminal. | 不能为了这个就说我有罪 |
[09:08] | But Mr. Specter doesn’t have malice against other drivers. | 但斯佩克特先生并没有恶意中伤其他司机 |
[09:12] | – What does he have? – I don’t know. | -他手上有什么 -我不知道 |
[09:13] | Your honor, we have a little recording | 法官大人 我们手里有一些 |
[09:15] | of Mr. Zielinski of our own. | 兹林斯基先生的录影 |
[09:17] | This is what Mr. Zielinski sounds like | 这是当兹林斯基先生不知道 |
[09:19] | when he doesn’t know the cameras are rolling. | 摄像机在拍摄时的言语 |
[09:23] | Solis? The guy is a goddamn fraud. | 梭利斯 这家伙就是个大骗子 |
[09:26] | He’s juicing, I know it. | 他用兴奋剂 我心知肚明 |
[09:27] | I don’t care what evidence he or the league claim to have. | 我不在意他或者大联盟声称有什么证据 |
[09:30] | When I say things, people listen, | 只要我说话 就有人在听 |
[09:32] | and I’m gonna run his ass out of the game. | 我要把这混蛋赶出联赛 |
[09:35] | Your honor– | 法官大人 |
[09:36] | Save it, Mr. Specter. | 省省吧 斯佩克特先生 |
[09:38] | Case goes to trial. | 本案进入庭审阶段 |
[09:43] | You really only drive 65? | 你真的只开65迈吗 |
[09:45] | In a school zone. | 在学校区域的时候 |
[09:47] | Solis doesn’t need the money. What do you want? | 梭利斯不需要钱 你们想要什么 |
[09:49] | Three years’ worth of random tests by the league | 大联盟三年的不定期抽查 |
[09:51] | plus independent tests we had run to quash the rumors. | 外加我们为粉碎谣言进行的独立测试 |
[09:54] | As you can see, my client is clean. | 如你所见 我当事人是清白的 |
[09:56] | Zielinski doesn’t have these. | 兹林斯基没有这些东西 |
[09:57] | Oh, he does, and I know it. | 他有 我很清楚 |
[09:59] | Because we sent them to him. | 因为我们曾把这些资料发给他 |
[10:00] | But he chooses not to reveal them on his show. | 但他故意不在节目上披露 |
[10:03] | What if I get him to air these results | 如果我让他在节目上公布这些测试结果 |
[10:05] | plus your side of the story? | 外加你们那边的说法呢 |
[10:06] | Too late for that. | 太迟了 |
[10:08] | We want an apology from your client. | 我们要你当事人道歉 |
[10:10] | In person? | 私下吗 |
[10:12] | Nice try. | 想得美 |
[10:13] | We want an on-air complete retraction, | 我们他公开收回言论 |
[10:15] | and that’s non-negotiable. | 这没得商量 |
[10:25] | Louis. | 路易 |
[10:28] | Hi, Donna. | 你好 唐娜 |
[10:29] | – I heard you were back. – I am. | -我听说你回来了 -是啊 |
[10:31] | Yeah, see that. | 对 看见了 |
[10:34] | Look, you know, I, um… | 这个 我… |
[10:36] | I never– I never wanted to– | 我从来没想 |
[10:37] | To…what? | 想过什么 |
[10:40] | I never wanted to do what I did. | 我从没想那么做 |
[10:44] | And I-I just don’t have the words… | 我不知道该怎么说 |
[10:47] | Find them. | 想好再说 |
[10:53] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:57] | I’m so, so sorry. | 真的真的对不起 |
[11:06] | Then let us never speak of it again. | 那咱们就别再提那件事了 |
[11:11] | Mm… you’re kidding, right? | 你开玩笑的 对吗 |
[11:12] | Did you mean what you just said? | 你刚才是真心的吗 |
[11:14] | -And more. – Then it’s done. | -不能再真了 -那就行了 |
[11:16] | – No, it isn’t. – Did you hear what I just– | -才没有 -你听到我刚… |
[11:19] | Season pass, Lincoln Center, front row every show. | 季票 林肯中心 每场都是第一排 |
[11:23] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的 -是啊 |
[11:24] | – Do I have to go with you? – Hell no. | -我要和你一起去吗 -当然不用 |
[11:26] | – Thank you, Louis. – You are welcome. | -谢谢你 路易 -不客气 |
[11:30] | God, could this day get any better? | 天啊 今天还能再好一点吗 |
[11:32] | “Any better”? | “再好一点” |
[11:33] | What was so good about it before? | 之前有什么好事吗 |
[11:34] | – Huh, what happened? – Something. | -什么事 -有什么事 |
[11:36] | Nothing, no, can’t I just be glad you’re back? | 没什么啊 我就不能为你回归而高兴吗 |
[11:38] | You look like you have 80 teeth. | 你嘴都咧到后脑勺了 |
[11:41] | – What kind of suit is that? – Brioni. Why? | -西装什么牌子 -布莱奥尼 怎么 |
[11:44] | Oh, shit. | 要死了 |
[11:50] | Welcome back, Donna. | 欢迎回来 唐娜 |
[11:51] | Thank you, but there’s something I need to tell you. | 谢谢 但我要和你说点事 |
[11:53] | – No need to apologize. – Uh, that’s not what it is. | -不用道歉了 -不是这事 |
[11:56] | You’re not getting a raise. | 你没加到薪 |
[11:57] | Daniel just made Louis senior partner. | 丹尼尔刚升了路易做资深合伙人 |
[12:01] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[12:02] | Four years ago, Norma told me that Louis had a suit | 四年前 诺玛告诉我路易有套西装 |
[12:05] | picked out for the day he made senior partner. | 准备在当上资深合伙人的那天穿 |
[12:07] | – He is wearing it. – Son of a bitch. | -他现在穿着了 -贱人 |
[12:09] | Hardman bought another vote. | 哈德曼又买到了一票 |
[12:10] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你准备怎么做 |
[12:11] | Get it back. | 抢回来 |
[12:14] | – Donna… – Yes? | -唐娜 -怎么 |
[12:16] | How’d the suit look? | 西装看上去怎么样 |
[12:18] | Dated. | 过时了 |
[12:20] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:21] | Can’t believe that asshole put us in this pickle. | 难以置信 那混蛋害我们进退两难 |
[12:23] | I’d think you’d admire him. | 我以为你会欣赏他 |
[12:24] | He’s cleaning up the game you love. | 他为你爱的比赛正名了 |
[12:26] | He’s been throwing accusations around with no proof, | 他空口无凭 肆意指控 |
[12:29] | and I’ve had about enough of that lately. | 我最近真是受够这些了 |
[12:30] | Well, proof or no proof, anybody can see | 不管有没有证据 是个人都看见 |
[12:32] | that Solis is juicing. | 梭利斯用了兴奋剂 |
[12:33] | That’s not what those tests say. | 测试可不是这么说的 |
[12:35] | People can find ways to pass tests, trust me. | 相信我 人们能想办法通过测试的 |
[12:38] | Michael! | 迈克 |
[12:41] | Grammy? Rachel. Oh, no. | 奶奶 瑞秋 不会吧 |
[12:44] | Um, Harvey… | 哈维 |
[12:45] | This is your famous grandmother? | 这就是你著名的奶奶吗 |
[12:47] | Oh, you were right. He is sharp. | 你说的对 他很犀利 |
[12:50] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干嘛 |
[12:51] | Mr. Specter, pleasure to meet you. | 斯佩克特先生 见到你很高兴 |
[12:54] | Your grandson says nice things about you. | 你孙子说了你很多好话 |
[12:56] | Oh, he tells me you’re quite the hardass. | 他可跟我说你相当难缠 |
[12:59] | Can be a hardass. | 会变得难缠 |
[13:01] | “Hardass” isn’t really the word he uses. | 他用的其实不是”难缠”这个词 |
[13:03] | – Okay, Grammy. – I see lip runs in the family. | -奶奶 -这利嘴还真是遗传的啊 |
[13:06] | It’s nice meeting you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[13:10] | Yeah, um… what are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[13:11] | And–and–and why are you in Rachel’s office? | 还有你为什么在瑞秋的办公室 |
[13:13] | Oh, we bumped into each other downstairs in the lobby. | 我们在楼下大厅偶然遇到的 |
[13:16] | I thought we could eat. | 我想找你吃饭的 |
[13:17] | Might as well have brought it to me a Star Wars lunchbox. | 是不是还给我带了星际大战的午餐盒 |
[13:20] | Don’t give me lip, Michael. It’s been two months. | 别和我贫 迈克 已经两个月了 |
[13:23] | I thought maybe you’d want to see I’m still alive. | 我以为你会想知道我是不是还活着 |
[13:25] | She’s got a point, Michael. | 她说的没错 迈克 |
[13:28] | Plus I wanted to meet the people you work with. | 另外 我很想见见你同事 |
[13:31] | Like Rachel. | 比如瑞秋 |
[13:33] | She’s even more lovely than you said. | 她比你说的还可爱 |
[13:35] | – “Lovely”? – Okay, we’re done here. | -“可爱” -好了 我们走吧 |
[13:38] | Bye, dear. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[13:38] | – I hope to see you again soon. – Me too. | -希望很快能再见到你 -我也是 |
[13:40] | It was lovely to meet you. | 见到您真的很高兴 |
[13:44] | Okay, did you really have to tell Rachel that I said she was hot? | 你真的有必要告诉瑞秋我说她很辣吗 |
[13:47] | Oh, fine, just let me meet that Harold clown, | 好吧 让我见见那个叫哈罗德的小丑 |
[13:50] | and I’ll go. | 然后我就走 |
[13:59] | You planned this whole thing from the beginning, didn’t you? | 你早就计划好了 对吗 |
[14:01] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[14:03] | You got Hanson that job at Justice. | 你帮汉森在司法部找到工作 |
[14:05] | It was a loss for us, | 是我们的损失 |
[14:06] | but a gain for Justice, don’t you think? | 但司法部赚到了 不是吗 |
[14:08] | And making Louis Litt a senior partner behind my back. | 背着我让路易·利特当资深合伙人 |
[14:12] | Is that all part of the new Daniel Hardman | 这就是新一代丹尼尔·哈德曼 |
[14:14] | era of transparency? | 所谓的透明性吗 |
[14:16] | It’s within my rights | 这在我权利范围内 |
[14:17] | according to the bylaws you wrote. | 依据的可是你写的章程 |
[14:19] | Ah, yes, | 是啊 |
[14:21] | and how much did buying his vote cost you? | 收买他的投票花了你多少钱 |
[14:25] | Cost me? | 花了我多少钱 |
[14:27] | It was earned years ago. | 他早就该被提拔了 |
[14:30] | And your failure to promote him is a perfect example | 你迟迟不提拔他就是一个完美的例子 |
[14:33] | of how your judgment has harmed this firm. | 证明你的判断力是如何危害到这个公司的 |
[14:35] | My judgment and my discretion | 我的判断力和周到考虑 |
[14:38] | are the only reasons your ass didn’t end up | 是你五年前没有蹲监狱的 |
[14:40] | in jail five years ago. | 唯一原因 |
[14:42] | It wasn’t discretion, it was self-interest. | 这不是考虑周到 这是为了一己私利 |
[14:44] | You ousted me and got the firm. | 你把我赶走并独霸了这间公司 |
[14:46] | – I saved you and got the firm. – You did. | -我救了你并得到了公司 -是的 |
[14:51] | But you didn’t steal the ball from me five years ago. | 但五年前你没有从我手里偷走管理权 |
[14:53] | I dropped it. | 我自己放弃的 |
[14:55] | My lieutenant was all you were ever meant to be. | 你本来最多 而且应该做的只是我的副手 |
[15:00] | I’m going to offer you a deal. | 我和你做个交易 |
[15:03] | Take Porter, Feldman, Gallagher… | 带走波特 费德曼 盖拉格 |
[15:06] | I’ll let you walk away, set up shop wherever you like. | 我会让你走 随便在哪儿另立门户 |
[15:09] | I’ll waive the non-compete. | 我会忽略竞争冲突那条 |
[15:11] | You don’t have the votes. | 你票数不够 |
[15:13] | I put you out once. | 我把你赶走过一次 |
[15:14] | When I beat you this time, | 当我这次打败了你 |
[15:16] | they’re gonna have to peel you off the wall. | 你将声名狼藉 |
[15:19] | It’s nice to see you | 真高兴能看到你 |
[15:20] | doing your own dirty work for a change. | 也会为达成目的而不择手段 |
[15:23] | Unfortunately, this time, you can’t have Harvey threaten | 不幸的是 这次你没法让哈维 |
[15:25] | to tell my dying wife or my teenage daughter | 以向我病危的妻子或幼女告状 |
[15:28] | about my indiscretions. | 说我行为失检 来威胁我 |
[15:32] | You didn’t even know about Sarah, did you? | 你根本不知道莎拉是谁 是不是 |
[15:36] | He did what I told him to do. | 我说什么他做什么 |
[15:37] | No. | 并非如此 |
[15:40] | You can’t even control your own attack dog. | 你甚至不能控制你自己的斗犬 |
[15:43] | Well, get this. | 给我听着 |
[15:44] | I wasn’t even planning on coming back after Alicia died. | 艾丽西娅死后我根本没想过要回来 |
[15:47] | Then you sent him, and I had no choice. | 然后你派他来 我别无选择 |
[15:49] | Bullshit. | 胡说八道 |
[15:51] | You do what you want to do. | 你做自己想做的事 |
[15:52] | You always have, and you always will. | 过去 将来 一贯如此 |
[15:55] | Well, water under the bridge. | 过去的就让它过去吧 |
[15:59] | We are where we are. | 而现在 时过境迁 |
[16:03] | And I like where I am. | 我倒是挺喜欢我现在的样子 |
[16:05] | And we’ll see who peels whom off the wall. | 我们走着瞧 看是谁笑到最后 |
[16:17] | Let me get this straight. | 听我说 |
[16:18] | You realized that Daniel was pulling a move, | 你知道丹尼尔已经有所行动 |
[16:21] | and you confronted him? | 然后你迎头和他对质 |
[16:22] | How many times have you told me not to poke the bear? | 你和我说过多少次不要打草惊蛇 |
[16:24] | I didn’t just poke. | 我没有打草惊蛇 |
[16:26] | – I made him an offer. – Which he refused. | -我给了他一个提议 -然后他拒绝了 |
[16:28] | And now he knows we’re on to Louis. | 现在他知道我们是要挖角路易了 |
[16:29] | If I lose this thing because of Louis Litt… | 如果因为路易·利特害我丢了饭碗 |
[16:32] | You’re not losing. | 你不会失败的 |
[16:33] | You have a card to play that Hardman doesn’t have. | 你手上有哈德曼没有的制胜奇招 |
[16:36] | – No, no – Yes. | -不 不行 -你有的 |
[16:38] | Partner bonuses haven’t gone out yet. | 合伙人的奖金还没发呢 |
[16:39] | I’m not using the bonuses to buy people off. | 我不会用钱去收买人心 |
[16:42] | You might be ethically against playing politics | 你也许会因为用公司的钱来弄权 |
[16:44] | with our firm’s money, but he isn’t. | 而良心不安 但是他才不会 |
[16:46] | This isn’t about ethics. | 这和道不道德无关 |
[16:48] | If I give Louis an extra $100,000, | 如果我给路易多加十万奖金 |
[16:50] | How’s that gonna play with Gallo, Klyman, Reeger? | 那加洛 克莱曼 里格该怎么办 |
[16:52] | Then do what Daniel did. Make another senior partner. | 那就效仿丹尼尔 任命一个资深合伙人 |
[16:55] | We get one each per year. I named you. | 每人每年只有一次机会 我任命了你 |
[16:59] | Read the bylaws, will you? | 去读一遍公司章程 好吗 |
[17:01] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 简直是开玩笑 |
[17:03] | Louis is going to be the deciding vote. | 路易要成为关键一票了 |
[17:07] | And he better vote for me. | 他最好投给我 |
[17:10] | – No, no! – Yes. | -不 不 -必须这样 |
[17:12] | Harvey, this is your chance to prove | 哈维 这是个绝佳机会 |
[17:14] | you learned something from that mess | 证明你从保罗·波特一事中 |
[17:15] | you made with Paul Porter. | 吸取了教训 |
[17:16] | I have nothing to offer him. | 可我没什么能给路易的 |
[17:17] | Harvey, you’ve treated that man like shit at every turn. | 哈维 你一直待他如禽兽一般 |
[17:20] | You are the thorn in his side. | 你是他心头的一根刺 |
[17:22] | It is time that you pull that thorn out. | 是时候去把这根刺拔出来了 |
[17:35] | Here are your interrogatories. | 这是你的书面质询 |
[17:36] | – Thank you. – Oh, and remember, Michael, | -谢谢 -哦对了 迈克 |
[17:39] | you have to finish your homework before you can watch TV. | 你必须做完作业才能看电视 |
[17:41] | Oh, right, because my grandmother brought me lunch, | 就因为我奶奶给我买了午饭 |
[17:43] | – that makes me… – A little boy. | -把我弄得像个 – 小男孩 |
[17:44] | And this is really fun for you. | 你觉得这真有趣 对吗 |
[17:46] | It really kind of is. | 真的挺有意思的 |
[17:49] | Are you thinking about moving? | 你是在考虑搬家吗 |
[17:51] | Uh, no, actually I was looking into getting | 不 事实上我在想 |
[17:53] | a place in Manhattan for my lunch lady. | 在曼哈顿找个地方给我的午餐奶奶住 |
[17:56] | – You’d really do that for her? – I am doing it. | -你真的是在为她这么做吗 -我是在这么做 |
[17:58] | It doesn’t even come close to paying her back | 这些与她对我的付出相比 |
[18:01] | for everything she’s done for me. | 不过是九牛一毛 |
[18:05] | That’s, um… | 这实在是 |
[18:07] | That’s really amazing, Mike. | 这真让人感动 迈克 |
[18:09] | You wanna know what’s amazing? | 你想知道什么才是令人感动的吗 |
[18:10] | – What? – This place. | -什么 -这个地方 |
[18:13] | Right here, check it out. | 就在这儿 来看看 |
[18:15] | – It’s pretty sweet, right? – Off 10th avenue. | -挺温馨的 不是吗 -第十大道开外 |
[18:17] | Does it come with a bulletproof vest? | 买这儿会附送防弹背心吗 |
[18:19] | Um…okay. | 好吧 |
[18:23] | There, how about this one? | 看 这个怎么样 |
[18:24] | – A six floor walk-up. – Great views. | -要爬六层楼 -风景美不胜收 |
[18:26] | Move over. | 闪开 |
[18:30] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:36] | – Wait a minute. – Yeah? | -等等 -怎么了 |
[18:38] | You set all this up, so I’d help, didn’t you? | 这是你计划好的 好让我来帮你 是不是 |
[18:40] | Oh, I may be a little boy, | 我可能是个小男孩 |
[18:41] | But I’m not a stupid little boy. | 可我不是那么蠢的小男孩 |
[18:43] | You’re a sneaky little boy. | 你是个鬼鬼祟祟的小男孩 |
[18:46] | Show me how it goes. | 给我看看别的 |
[18:49] | Partner, senior partner. It all sounds the same to me. | 合伙人 资深合伙人 在我听来都一样 |
[18:53] | No, Mom, how many times do I have to tell you? | 不 妈 要我告诉你多少次 |
[18:55] | Senior partner is the inner circle. | 资深合伙人是公司核心 |
[18:58] | It just makes you sound like an old man. | 这只会让你听上去像个老男人 |
[19:01] | Stop it. | 闭嘴 |
[19:02] | And what would you know about it, Dad? | 你这又是从哪儿看出来的 爸 |
[19:03] | Well, you are losing your hair. | 孩子 你在掉头发了 |
[19:05] | – It’s the cut. – It is not the cut. | -这是我的发型 -不是发型的问题 |
[19:08] | It’s the cut! | 这就是发型 |
[19:09] | And by the way, dad, if you’re not going to bother | 还有 爸 如果你不嫌麻烦 |
[19:10] | to figure out where the camera is, | 看看摄像头在哪里 |
[19:11] | maybe you should put some freaking pants on. | 或许你该穿上那该死的裤子 |
[19:13] | I know where the camera is. | 我知道摄像头在哪里 |
[19:14] | I’m not ashamed of my body. | 我不为我的身体感到羞愧 |
[19:16] | If you felt the same way, maybe there’d be a Mrs. Litt. | 当你也这么觉得了 你才会有个太太 |
[19:19] | Louie, I don’t want to die before I see my grandchildren. | 路易 我想在闭眼前看到我的孙子孙女 |
[19:23] | Mom, you have two grandchildren. | 妈 你已经有两个孙辈了 |
[19:24] | Esther’s children are not Litts! | 那是埃斯特的孩子 不是你的 |
[19:26] | Is that your mom and dad on there? | 那是你父母吗 |
[19:27] | Get out, Harvey, I’m skyping. | 先给我出去 哈维 我在视频 |
[19:28] | Is that Harvey Specter? Let me speak to him. | 是哈维·斯佩克特吗 让我和他说两句 |
[19:31] | It is about time I met your best fri… | 是时候让我见见你的好朋… |
[19:35] | Was that your mom and dad? | 他们是你父母吗 |
[19:36] | What’s up? No. | 什么事儿 不 |
[19:40] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[19:42] | The address of my tailor. Donna said you asked for it. | 我裁缝的地址 唐娜说你要的 |
[19:46] | And what would really happen to me if I show up at that address? | 如果我真的去了会发生什么事情 |
[19:50] | You get a nice suit, one that you could wear tonight | 你拿到套体面的西服 可以今晚穿 |
[19:53] | when I take you out to dinner. | 我要带你出去吃饭 |
[19:57] | Donna. | 唐娜说的 |
[19:58] | What’s the fun of being senior partner | 当上资深合伙人了还守口如瓶 |
[20:00] | if you have to keep it a secret? | 这还有什么意思 |
[20:01] | And why exactly should I dine with you? | 我干嘛要和你一起用餐 |
[20:04] | Because you’ve been waiting a long time for this, | 因为你等这一天很久了 |
[20:06] | and I want to congratulate you. | 并且我想祝贺你 |
[20:08] | You want to congratulate me on becoming your peer. | 你想要恭喜我成为你的同僚 |
[20:11] | – Yes. – Say it. | -是的 -说出来 |
[20:12] | – I’m your peer. – You’re my peer. | -你我是同僚 -你我是同僚 |
[20:14] | – We’re exactly the same. – We’re exactly the same. | -我们完全一样 -我们完全一样 |
[20:16] | If two girls saw us walking down the street, | 如果两个女孩看见我们走在街上 |
[20:17] | they’d say, “Hey, those guys are twins. | 她们会说 看那儿有对双胞胎 |
[20:18] | – Identical. – Okay, I’m cancelling. | -一模一样 -约定作废 |
[20:20] | Okay, no, I’m in. I’m in. | 哦不 我去的 我去的 |
[20:22] | I’m in. What time? | 我真去的 几点 |
[20:23] | 7:30. | 七点半 |
[20:25] | – Are you gonna be there at 7:30? – OK, eight. | -你七点半会在那里吗 -好吧 八点 |
[20:32] | Donna tells the woman, “I don’t care who you are, | 唐娜对那女人说 我才不管你是谁 |
[20:34] | you’re not getting my grapefruit.” | 你别想动我的葡萄柚 |
[20:36] | – Then what did you do? – What could I do? | -然后你做了什么 -我还能做什么 |
[20:37] | I gave her my grapefruit. | 我给了她我的葡萄柚 |
[20:40] | Thank you. This is great, Harvey. | 谢谢 这太棒了 哈维 |
[20:42] | We’re like two fingers on the same hand. | 我们就像一只手上的两根手指 |
[20:44] | As long as I’m the index. | 只要我是食指 |
[20:45] | I’m serious, this is nice, you know? | 我认真的 这很不错 |
[20:47] | Colleagues. Equals. | 同事 平等 |
[20:50] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[20:51] | Well, as a friend, | 作为你的朋友 |
[20:54] | I want you to see something. | 我要给你看些东西 |
[20:56] | What do you got? | 你带了什么 |
[20:59] | Five years ago, I asked you for help | 五年前 我请你帮忙 |
[21:00] | to look into another firm’s books. | 去调查另一家公司的账本 |
[21:02] | Well, they were our books. | 事实上 是我们公司的账本 |
[21:07] | I helped you prove Hardman was embezzling. | 我帮你证明了哈德曼挪用公款 |
[21:09] | You also tried to set up a fall guy. | 你还帮他找了个替死鬼 |
[21:15] | Me. | 就是我 |
[21:16] | “A schmuck,” I believe, was the term you used at the time. | “一个蠢货” 我记得是你当时用的词 |
[21:20] | This was five years ago, | 这是五年前的事情 |
[21:21] | And you’re just getting around to telling me now? | 然后你现在才抽出空来告诉我吗 |
[21:23] | I wonder why that is. | 我想知道你为什么这么做 |
[21:23] | I didn’t see the need for you to be hurt. | 我觉得你不应为此受伤害 |
[21:26] | Right, ’cause I’m your friend. | 对极了 因为我是你的朋友 |
[21:28] | A friend tells you the truth, | 朋友告诉你真相 |
[21:29] | And the truth is, Hardman used you to hide his embezzling, | 事实是 哈德曼利用你来掩藏他的罪行 |
[21:32] | and he’s using you again. | 现在他又在利用你 |
[21:34] | And how exactly is that different from | 请问这和你现在做的 |
[21:36] | what you’re doing right now? | 有什么本质区别 |
[21:37] | You can’t trust him. | 你不能相信他 |
[21:38] | But I can trust you? | 但是我能相信你吗 |
[21:40] | – Yes, you can. – Oh, please. | -当然可以 -得了吧 |
[21:41] | Did I tell jessica about your little dictaphone maneuver? | 我告诉杰西卡你那录音笔的事了吗 |
[21:43] | No, you know what you did? | 不 你知道你做了什么吗 |
[21:45] | You lorded it over my head, | 你凌驾于我之上 |
[21:45] | said that I’d owe you, and now you’ve come to collect. | 说我欠你一个人情 然后现在你来收人情了 |
[21:47] | Well, you know what? Go ahead. | 别浪费口舌了 快去吧 |
[21:48] | Run to Mommy. Tattle. | 去告诉妈妈 跟她告状 |
[21:50] | I mean, this was about my vote? | 这都是因为我的那一票吗 |
[21:51] | If I do vote for Daniel, | 如果我投给丹尼尔 |
[21:53] | what is Jessica gonna do about it? | 杰西卡又准备怎么办呢 |
[22:05] | I found this one that faces away from Lex, | 我找到这间背对莱克斯街的公寓 |
[22:07] | so she won’t get all the street noise, | 这样她就听不到街上的噪音 |
[22:09] | and I checked into the doormen. | 我还查过门卫了 |
[22:10] | Raul’s been here 14 years, and Jimbo 17. | 劳尔在这里干了14年 金波干了17年 |
[22:13] | Jimbo? | 金波 |
[22:14] | People open up to me. | 我天生好人缘 |
[22:16] | So what do you think? | 你意下如何 |
[22:18] | I think… | 我觉得… |
[22:21] | Grammy’s gonna love it when I tell her | 我告诉奶奶她今晚有新地方住 |
[22:23] | she has a new place to live tonight. | 她一定会很高兴的 |
[22:26] | Come on, you haven’t even seen the bedroom yet. | 快来 你还没见过卧室呢 |
[22:30] | – Holy shit. – I know. | -天哪 -我知道 |
[22:32] | It’s perfect, right? | 堪称完美 对吧 |
[22:34] | All you need are some new curtains right here. | 你只需在这里装上新窗帘 |
[22:35] | No, the first thing I would do is put down a nice rug. | 不 我首先要做的就是铺上美美的地毯 |
[22:38] | You wanna cover the hardwood? | 你要盖住硬木地板 |
[22:39] | – Not all of it. – So you mean an area rug. | -只是部分 -那就是小地毯 |
[22:41] | No, I mean, cover an area of the hardwood with a rug. | 不 是把地毯铺在部分硬木上 |
[22:46] | I can live with that. Like an 8×10 sisal. | 可以接受 比如一块8×10的剑麻地毯 |
[22:48] | – A whatsal? – The beige, scratchy kind. | -什么麻 -米黄色 粗面的那种 |
[22:50] | A scratchy rug defeats its own purpose. | 粗面的地毯简直是自相矛盾 |
[22:51] | It wasn’t my idea in the first place. | 我本来就没打算铺地毯 |
[22:53] | Fair enough, but the bed– | 好吧 至于床 |
[22:55] | The bed goes here. | 就放在这里 |
[22:56] | Oh, my God, you’re such a guy. | 天哪 你太不懂享受生活了 |
[22:58] | If the bed doesn’t go here, | 要是床不放在这里 |
[22:59] | then what’s the point of even having the window? | 那这窗户岂不是糟蹋了 |
[23:01] | Yeah, but your curtains cover up the light anyway. | 反正窗帘也会遮挡住光线的 |
[23:03] | No, that would be shades, | 不 那是遮帘 |
[23:04] | which this room will never, ever have. | 也绝不要用在这间房里 |
[23:06] | Look, just come right here. | 过来看看 |
[23:09] | See what I mean? | 明白吗 |
[23:13] | Beautiful. | 太美了 |
[23:21] | I should go meet Harvey. | 我该去和哈维碰面了 |
[23:22] | – It’s really hot in here. – Yeah. | -这里太热了 -是啊 |
[23:28] | Nice of you to make it. | 姗姗来迟啊 |
[23:30] | Sorry, I had this thing with Rachel. | 抱歉 我和瑞秋有点事 |
[23:31] | Oh, a date. Isn’t that special? | 约会啊 可真难得 |
[23:34] | Not as special as your date last night. | 没有你昨晚的约会那么难得 |
[23:37] | So how is Louis? What did he wear? | 路易怎么样 他穿了什么 |
[23:38] | – Did you get any? – Shut me down. | -得手了吗 -狠狠拒绝了我 |
[23:40] | What? | 什么 |
[23:41] | This is serious. What are we gonna do? | 这下棘手了 我们怎么办 |
[23:43] | I don’t know, but I’ll tell you one thing– | 不知道 不过我告诉你 |
[23:45] | I’m not taking no for an answer. | 我不接受拒绝 |
[23:47] | No way! You want me to apologize on the air? | 不可能 你们要我在节目里当众道歉 |
[23:50] | Why don’t I just drop my pants | 还不如扒了我的裤子 |
[23:51] | – and paint a clown on my ass? – Save that for sweeps. | -在我屁股上画个小丑 -等官司赢了吧 |
[23:54] | I have a reputation, Mr. Specter. | 我有名誉有地位 斯佩克特先生 |
[23:56] | And by the way, I don’t appreciate you bashing it in court. | 顺便一提 我不喜欢你在庭上攻击我 |
[23:59] | Look, I went to court to win the case, | 我出庭是为了赢案子 |
[24:01] | not protect your reputation. | 不是保住你的名誉 |
[24:02] | Yeah, well, turns out you didn’t do either one. | 事实证明你两件事一件都没做到 |
[24:04] | Here’s a suggestion. | 给你个建议 |
[24:06] | Next time, make sure you’re actually off the air | 下一次 你在大放厥词之前 |
[24:08] | before shooting your mouth off. | 先确定没人偷拍 |
[24:10] | I stand by what I said. | 我坚持自己说过的话 |
[24:12] | Solis is doping. | 梭利斯在服用兴奋剂 |
[24:13] | 美国棒球右外野手 曾保持赛季最多全垒打纪录达37年 | |
[24:13] | Roger Maris got an asterisk next to his name. | 罗杰·马里斯的名字后面有个星号 |
[24:16] | This guy deserves an asterisk next to his name, | 这家伙也该在名字后面打个星号 |
[24:18] | and I want him out of the League. | 而且我还要他滚出大联盟 |
[24:20] | You’re not the Commissioner of Baseball. | 你又不是职棒大联盟执行长 |
[24:22] | Yeah, well, the commissioner could never get my ratings. | 执行长绝没有我这样的收视率 |
[24:24] | – Mr. Zielinski– – See, finally, | -兹林斯基先生 -看见没 |
[24:25] | someone who treats me with respect. | 终于有人尊重我了 |
[24:27] | We can’t claim | 我们不能再声称 |
[24:27] | that you’re just offering up opinions anymore. | 你只是表达自我观点了 |
[24:29] | If you don’t apologize, we have to show | 要是你不道歉的话 我们就得拿出 |
[24:31] | that you have a factual basis for accusing Solis of doping. | 你指控梭利斯服用兴奋剂的事实依据 |
[24:33] | – Of course I did. – Then give us your source. | -我当然有根据 -那就说出你的消息来源 |
[24:35] | What kind of career do you think | 要是告诉了你们 |
[24:36] | I’d have if I give that up? | 我以后还怎么混啊 |
[24:38] | I’ll tell you what– nonexistent. | 告诉你们 我会一无所有 |
[24:39] | Exactly like your source. | 正如你的消息来源一样 |
[24:40] | – Harvey, please, could– – That’s it. | -哈维 拜托 -够了 |
[24:42] | Instead of bugging me to give up my guy | 与其在我拒绝以后还烦着我 |
[24:43] | after I already told you no, | 叫我告诉你们消息来源是谁 |
[24:45] | why don’t you do your damn job and win this case? | 不如做好自己的事 给我赢下这场官司 |
[24:52] | Well, looks like good cop, bad cop didn’t work. | 看来”红脸黑脸”没成功啊 |
[24:55] | – Actually it did…on me. – What are you talking about? | -事实上 我觉得成功了 -什么意思 |
[24:58] | If he’s full of shit and has no source, | 要是他满嘴喷粪 还没有消息来源 |
[25:01] | he knows this eventually goes against him in court. | 他肯定知道这事在庭上站不住脚 |
[25:03] | I think Solis is doping. | 我觉得梭利斯的确在服用兴奋剂 |
[25:05] | Welcome to the party. | 你可算看透了 |
[25:07] | And Zielinski may have some integrity. | 而且兹林斯基还是有点原则的 |
[25:09] | I thought you said he was a dick. | 你不是说他是个混蛋 |
[25:11] | If he’s actually protecting his source, | 要是他真的是在保护自己的消息来源 |
[25:13] | he’s a dick with a code. | 他就是个有原则的混蛋 |
[25:15] | His code is our problem. | 他的原则就是问题所在了 |
[25:17] | If we can’t find that source, we can’t fix it. | 要是我们找不到消息来源 就赢不了 |
[25:19] | Forget the source. | 别再想消息来源了 |
[25:20] | We need to figure out how Solis passed those tests. | 我们得查清梭利斯是怎么通过兴奋剂测试的 |
[25:23] | How are we supposed to do that? | 我们要怎么查 |
[25:24] | Not us, you. | 不是我们 是你 |
[25:25] | I’m like Zielinski, you’re like Solis. | 我就是兹林斯基 而你是梭利斯 |
[25:28] | – An all-star. – A cheater. | -我是明星运动员 -你是骗子 |
[25:30] | You’re not gonna tell the bar association | 你不会跟律师协会说 |
[25:32] | that I deserve an asterisk, are you? | 应该在我的名字后面加个星号的 是吧 |
[25:34] | You just gave me a good idea. | 你给我灵感了 |
[25:36] | I hope it doesn’t involve you telling the bar association | 最好不要涉及到你跟律师协会说 |
[25:39] | that I deserve an asterisk. | 应该在我的名字后面加个星号 |
[25:48] | Oh, a bat. | 球棒 |
[25:49] | What, are you gonna hit me if I don’t vote for Jessica? | 怎么 如果我不投杰西卡 你就打我吗 |
[25:51] | No, I just wanted you to hear a story before you decided. | 不 我只是想让你听完我的话再做决定 |
[25:57] | More dirt on Hardman. | 继续给哈德曼泼脏水 |
[25:58] | The story’s about Roger Maris. | 是关于罗杰·马里斯的 |
[26:00] | Yeah, what, did he work for Hardman? | 怎么 他为哈德曼工作吗 |
[26:04] | He used to play for the Yankees. | 他曾为洋基队效力 |
[26:06] | He beat Babe Ruth’s home run record | 他打破了贝比·鲁斯创造的本垒打纪录 |
[26:08] | – with this bat. – You brought a prop. That’s really cute. | -用的就是这球棒 -还有道具 真可爱 |
[26:11] | Maris did it in a longer season, | 马里斯在一个较长的赛季做到的 |
[26:13] | so no one really gave him credit for it, | 所以人们对此不予承认 |
[26:16] | and it went down in people’s minds with an asterisk. | 最终以星号特别标记 |
[26:18] | I see, so it’s a parable. How literary of you. | 我明白了 所以这是个比喻 真有文采 |
[26:21] | Becoming senior partner is your life’s work, Louis. | 成为高级合伙人是你一辈子的事 路易 |
[26:24] | You really want to buy it with your vote? | 你确定想用投票来换 |
[26:25] | Daniel did not condition my partnership on anything. | 让我做合伙人 丹尼尔可没有附加条件 |
[26:28] | Maybe, but it’ll always have an asterisk. | 有可能 但那也会给你打上星号 |
[26:30] | You know what? It’s like you just can’t fathom | 知道吗 你怎么就不能明白 |
[26:32] | that I actually earned it. | 这是我应得的 |
[26:34] | Whether you earned it or not, that’s not the point. | 这是不是你应得的 都不是重点 |
[26:36] | It’s everything. | 这意味着一切 |
[26:37] | All I am saying is, you vote for Hardman, | 我想说的是 你投给哈德曼 |
[26:40] | everyone will see this as quid pro quo. | 所有人都会认为这是交换条件 |
[26:42] | Yeah, because you’re gonna tell them. | 对 因为你会这么说 |
[26:43] | No, I won’t tell them. | 不 我不会这么说 |
[26:45] | They’ll wonder about it all on their own, | 他们会不由自主的怀疑 |
[26:48] | just like you will. | 就想你一样 |
[26:50] | Do me a favor right now… | 帮个忙… |
[26:54] | Take your bat and go. | 带着你的球棒走开 |
[26:56] | Go. | 走 |
[27:00] | Louis… | 路易 |
[27:02] | You were right at dinner. | 晚饭时你说的是对的 |
[27:04] | I was using you, and I was wrong. | 我以前是在利用你 是我不对 |
[27:07] | But this decision, | 但这个决定 |
[27:09] | it isn’t about me. | 不是关于我 |
[27:12] | You came up under Hardman. You hated him. | 你一直被哈德曼压着 你讨厌他 |
[27:16] | You always hated him. | 你一直讨厌他 |
[27:19] | Don’t let him do this to you. | 别让他这么对你 |
[27:21] | What’s my alternative, Harvey? | 我还有其他选择吗 哈维 |
[27:22] | Jessica didn’t even have the courtesy | 杰西卡都不愿给出起码的尊重 |
[27:24] | to court my vote herself. | 亲自找我拉票 |
[27:26] | So she sends you. Well, guess what. | 而她派你来 猜怎么着 |
[27:30] | You failed. | 你失败了 |
[27:31] | So go back right now. You tell her, | 所以现在回去 你告诉她 |
[27:34] | Harvey Specter, the great closer, | 哈维·斯佩克特 最棒的律师 |
[27:36] | couldn’t close me. | 搞不定我 |
[28:00] | Aren’t you supposed to be off accepting the award | 你不是应该出门领一个 |
[28:02] | for world’s best grandson? | 世界最佳外孙奖吗 |
[28:04] | Uh, I had to cancel. | 我不得不取消了 |
[28:06] | Weren’t you taking her to dinner | 你不是要带她吃晚饭 |
[28:08] | to tell her about the apartment you bought for her | 告诉她你给她买了套公寓 |
[28:10] | to make up for the fact that | 以此来弥补 |
[28:11] | you don’t have time to take her to dinner anymore? | 你以后没时间带她吃晚饭了吗 |
[28:13] | For your information, | 我跟你说 |
[28:14] | she was happy when I called to reschedule. | 她很高兴我打电话改了时间 |
[28:17] | Happy to be stood up. | 被放鸽子很高兴 |
[28:18] | Happy that I have a job that fully engages me. | 是很高兴我终于找到了让我忙碌工作 |
[28:20] | There was a time she was worried that wouldn’t happen. | 以前她还担心我找不到活干呢 |
[28:23] | Despite Harvard Law School? | 哈佛法学院还没工作 |
[28:27] | No, I mean, when I was younger. | 我是说 进法学院以前 |
[28:29] | She’s right that you’re really lucky | 她说得对 你很幸运 |
[28:31] | you get to do something that challenges you. | 你有一份激发能力的工作 |
[28:33] | I hope I have that someday. | 我希望我也能有 |
[28:35] | Rachel, I told you, whenever you want help with– | 瑞秋 我说过 只要你想让我帮你 |
[28:37] | Holy sh–, you took the LSA– | 我的老天 你参加了考试 |
[28:40] | You took the LSATs? | 你参加了入学考试 |
[28:42] | I did. | 是的 |
[28:43] | How did you do? | 考得怎么样 |
[28:45] | Um… I don’t know. | 我…不知道 |
[28:47] | Rachel, you already did the hard part. | 瑞秋 最难的部分你已经跨越了 |
[28:49] | You took the test. Opening the envelope is easy. | 你去参加考试了 打开信封很容易 |
[28:51] | No, every other time I’ve had to open the envelope– | 不 之前每次我打开信封都是… |
[28:53] | This isn’t every other time. | 这次不是以前 |
[28:57] | Do you want me to open it? | 我帮你开 |
[28:59] | – No. – Yes, you do. | -不要 -你就是想我帮你开 |
[29:01] | Okay, um, if I score below 160, | 如果低于160 |
[29:04] | then I just want you to throw it away. | 你就把它扔掉 |
[29:07] | And don’t tell me. I don’t want to know, okay? | 也别告诉我 我不想知道 行吗 |
[29:09] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好的 -开吧 |
[29:16] | – Um…Rachel, I’m… – Okay. | -瑞秋 -我懂了 |
[29:23] | 172 172. | |
[29:27] | – 172? – You got a 172. | -172 -你考了172分 |
[29:29] | – Oh, my–I did? – Yes. | -我的天 我考了这么多 -是的 |
[29:31] | That’s–oh, oh, my god! | 我的天啊 我的天啊 |
[29:32] | Oh, my God, don’t you ever do that to me again. | 我的天 你再敢这么逗我试试 |
[29:35] | Rachel, you’re gonna be a lawyer. | 瑞秋 你要成为律师了 |
[29:39] | – Look, look at it. – Oh, my God. | -看看 -天啊 |
[29:40] | Go. | 看吧 |
[29:42] | – Bam. – oh, my God. | -嘭 -我的天啊 |
[29:46] | I’m gonna be out of a job. | 哥马上就得失业了 |
[29:52] | Harvey, I think I found something. | 哈维 我找到点东西 |
[29:54] | And by “something,” I assume you mean | 这个”东西” 我希望是你找到了 |
[29:56] | – how Solis was cheating. – Um, maybe, | -梭利斯作弊的证据 -算是吧 |
[29:58] | but I definitely figured out who Zielinski’s source is. | 但我肯定 我发现了兹林斯基的线人是谁 |
[30:00] | Well, that counts as something. | 好吧 这也算是吧 |
[30:02] | They used a hot mic, I used a hot mic. | 他们用录像带 我也用录像带 |
[30:03] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么呢 |
[30:04] | I found some footage from a segment | 我在兹林斯基在春训时 |
[30:05] | that Zielinski taped at spring training. | 拍摄的一段录像中 有所发现 |
[30:07] | Uh, the crew is setting up, he’s in the background, | 制作组已经就位 他在后面 |
[30:09] | having a very intense conversation with Ruben Hernandez. | 和鲁本·赫尔南德斯争执着 |
[30:13] | Mediocre catcher. | 一个二流捕手 |
[30:14] | So? Zielinski’s a sportscaster. | 那又怎么样 兹林斯基是体育播报员 |
[30:17] | Talking to athletes is what he does all day. | 他的工作就是和运动员谈话 |
[30:19] | This conversation took place in Winter Park. | 他们当时在冬季公园 |
[30:22] | Hernandez should have been practicing with his team in… | 赫尔南德斯应该在另一个地方训练 |
[30:24] | St. Pete. | 圣彼得堡 |
[30:25] | He never should have been there. | 他不应该在那儿 |
[30:26] | Then I remembered the roster of | 我记得梭利斯待过的 |
[30:27] | every single team Solis ever played on. | 每一支球队的花名册 |
[30:29] | – They never played together. – Wrong, they did. | -他们没做过队友 -错了 曾经是队友 |
[30:31] | Ten games, three years ago, | 赫尔南德斯还是新秀时 |
[30:32] | Hernandez’s rookie year. | 三年前 一起打了十场球 |
[30:34] | So he got Hernandez to take the test for him. | 所以他让赫尔南德斯替他做测试 |
[30:36] | Or at least approached him. | 起码是找过他帮忙 |
[30:38] | Because Zielinski’s accusations began | 因为兹林斯基的指控 |
[30:39] | one week after that tape that I watched. | 开始与那个录像拍摄的一周后 |
[30:41] | Enough time for Zielinski to look into whatever Hernandez told him. | 足够用来查赫尔南德斯告诉他的事了 |
[30:44] | And call him six times from a company-issued cell phone. | 而且用公司的手机 给赫尔南德斯打了六次电话 |
[30:47] | Boom! | 逮个正着 |
[30:48] | Look at you! Hot mic, using their tricks against them. | 瞧瞧你 录像带 以牙还牙 |
[30:52] | Yeah, it’s what we do, no big deal. | 是的 没啥大不了的 |
[30:54] | Remind me to stop teaching you my tricks. | 让我想起来 不用再教你花招了 |
[30:55] | Well, you’re gonna need one of your tricks. | 你还是要用点小花招 |
[30:57] | Because what good does Zielinski’s source do us | 因为如果兹林斯基不让我们公之于众 |
[30:58] | if he’s not going to let us go public? | 知道来源对我们就没有意义了 |
[31:00] | Who says we have to go public? | 谁说我们要公之于众了 |
[31:01] | Here’s what I need you to do. | 我需要你这么做 |
[31:06] | I couldn’t close him. | 我搞不定他 |
[31:09] | Are you trying to tell me | 你是想跟我说 |
[31:10] | you couldn’t be nice to Louis even for this? | 为了投票 你都不愿意对路易好点吗 |
[31:13] | No, I’m not. | 不是 |
[31:14] | You said I’m a thorn in his side. | 你说我是他心头的刺 |
[31:17] | I tried to take it out, but you’re the one | 我想把刺拔了 但是你才是 |
[31:19] | who’s had what he’s wanted all these years | 这些年来掌握了一切他想要的 |
[31:21] | – and didn’t give it to him. – Senior partnership. | -但却不给他 -资深合伙人资格 |
[31:23] | You need to tell him he deserves it. | 你得去告诉他 他当得起这个职位 |
[31:24] | That’s what I sent you to do. | 这是我派给你的任务 |
[31:26] | He needs to hear it from you. | 他要听你亲口说 |
[31:29] | You know, I send you to do this one thing and you can’t– | 我就让你做一件事 你还做不到 |
[31:34] | Fine, I’ll talk to him. | 好 我去跟他谈 |
[31:36] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[31:37] | You know him. You knew this. | 你了解他 也了解我 |
[31:40] | This is where it always ended up. | 我俩一直都是这样的 |
[31:44] | – You got me. – Why send me first? | -被你发现了 -那为什么还先派我去 |
[31:46] | Because if Louis didn’t have to work to get me there, | 因为如果路易不费点功夫把我请过去 |
[31:49] | he wouldn’t believe me when I went. | 他不会相信我的话 |
[31:51] | You’re playing chess | 其他人都在玩跳棋 |
[31:53] | while everybody else is playing checkers. | 你却在下国际象棋 |
[31:54] | Are you just getting that, | 你才发现吗 |
[31:56] | Mr. I’m-the-best-closer- this-city’s-ever-seen? | 纽约最棒的律师先生 |
[31:58] | Hey, you’re the one who always calls me that. | 是你经常这么叫我的 |
[32:01] | Well, maybe I shouldn’t. | 也许我不该这么叫 |
[32:03] | Now if you’ll excuse me, | 恕我失陪了 |
[32:04] | I have to tell Louis he deserves to be senior partner. | 我现在要去告诉路易当得起资深合伙人 |
[32:07] | You know what, I am the best closer this city’s ever seen, | 我是纽约最棒的律师 |
[32:10] | – And I didn’t even make a dent. – Do you have a point? | -我在他那却丝毫没有进展 -你想说什么 |
[32:12] | He needs more than just words. | 他需要的不仅仅是花言巧语 |
[32:14] | I told you, I’m not bribing him. | 我说过了 我不会贿赂他的 |
[32:15] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[32:17] | His anger is deep. | 他的不满很深 |
[32:20] | – He wants us to feel pain. – How? | -他想让我们不爽 -怎么不爽 |
[32:25] | Give him my office. | 把我的办公室给他 |
[32:28] | You’re willing to do that? | 你真愿意这么做 |
[32:30] | Remember when you questioned | 记得你问我 |
[32:31] | if I could put your needs above mine? | 会不会将你的利益放在我之上 |
[32:34] | Here’s your answer. | 这就是你要的答案 |
[32:37] | Mr. Solis, big fan. | 梭利斯先生 你的铁杆粉丝 |
[32:39] | – Can I get an autograph? – Sure, buddy. | -能给我签个名吗 -当然可以 |
[32:41] | Can you just sign it “Roberto Solis, steroid user”? | 你能不能签”罗伯托·梭利斯 类固醇服用者” |
[32:44] | What? | 什么 |
[32:45] | I represent Tony Zielinski. | 我是托尼· 兹林斯基的律师 |
[32:46] | You can’t talk to me without my lawyer. | 我的律师不在 你不能和我讲话 |
[32:48] | Ah, you’re right, I can’t. | 说得对 我是不能 |
[32:49] | You go ahead and turn me in. When you do, | 你去告我啊 到时候 |
[32:51] | I’ll tell them all about Zielinski’s source | 我就告诉他们兹林斯基的线人 |
[32:53] | – inside your clubhouse. – Bullshit. | -就在你的俱乐部 -放屁 |
[32:55] | Baseball is a brotherhood. | 棒球队就是兄弟连 |
[32:57] | Nobody on my team would go public against me. | 我队里没人会出卖我 |
[32:59] | But Ruben Hernandez isn’t on your team anymore. | 但鲁本·赫尔南德斯已经不是你的队友了 |
[33:03] | If Ruben tries ratting out a former teammate, | 如果鲁本会出卖以前的队友 |
[33:05] | no ball club in this league will forgive him. | 没有一个俱乐部会原谅他 |
[33:07] | He might not have a choice when we subpoena him. | 如果我们传讯他 他也别无选择 |
[33:09] | No, no way. | 不 不可能 |
[33:11] | If Zielinski’s giving up Ruben, he’d have done it already. | 如果兹林斯基要放弃鲁本 他早就弃了 |
[33:13] | He might not, but I will. | 他可能不想 但我会 |
[33:16] | You’re in a rundown, Roberto. | 你要被夹杀出局了 罗伯托 |
[33:18] | Drop the suit and announce your retirement from baseball. | 撤销诉讼 宣布退役吧 |
[33:21] | – Are you out of your mind? – You do it, | -你脑子没进水吧 -按照我说的做 |
[33:23] | Zielinski will never mention your name on air again. | 兹林斯基再也不会提到你的名字 |
[33:26] | You don’t, Hernandez outs you, | 不这么做 赫尔南德斯告发你 |
[33:28] | and the whole world knows who you are. | 全世界都会知道你的做得好事 |
[33:38] | Louis, got a minute? | 路易 你有时间吗 |
[33:40] | I’m a little busy, but sure. | 有点小忙 你说吧 |
[33:42] | I deserve that. | 我活该 |
[33:44] | A little payback among senior partners is fair play. | 资深合伙人摆点架子是正常的 |
[33:48] | I’m listening. | 接着说 |
[33:50] | I’m not going to insult you by beating around the bush, | 我就不拐弯抹角地挖苦你了 |
[33:54] | So let’s talk about the elephant in the room. | 我们开诚布公的谈谈吧 |
[33:55] | What’s it gonna take? | 你想要什么 |
[33:57] | My dedication to this firm knows no limits. | 我对事务所一直无私奉献 |
[33:59] | And what I ask in return– all I ask in return– | 我想要的 我只想要 |
[34:02] | is to be valued, | 被重视 |
[34:03] | for someone to make me believe that | 让我相信有人 |
[34:04] | they think that I’m great at what I do. | 认为我干得不错 |
[34:06] | Then we’re all set. | 这不是问题 |
[34:07] | Because I’ve always felt that way. | 因为我一直这么认为 |
[34:09] | That’s not the way you made it seem | 在哈维的案子上 |
[34:10] | to everyone at Harvey’s trial. | 大家并不觉得你是这样的 |
[34:11] | Louis, we were at trial. | 路易 那是在模拟法庭 |
[34:13] | I was trying to make my case, same as you. | 我在努力赢官司 和你一样 |
[34:17] | Well, you did a good job. | 你做得不错 |
[34:21] | Because that Jessica, I got no trouble believing. | 因为那个杰西卡 我完全相信她 |
[34:24] | But the Jessica that kept stringing me along, | 但那个天天牵着我鼻子走的杰西卡 |
[34:27] | telling me, one day, my time would come– | 一遍遍的告诉我 有一天我终究会出头 |
[34:28] | Her, I’ve come to doubt. | 那个人 我不相信 |
[34:30] | I’ve always been straight with you, Louis. | 我一向和直言不讳 路易 |
[34:33] | My message has never wavered. | 我对你的话是真心诚意的 |
[34:35] | Does that include the message | 这包括你通过哈维 |
[34:36] | that you sent to me through Harvey? | 传达给我的话吗 |
[34:37] | Harvey came to you first | 哈维先来找你 |
[34:38] | because I wanted you to know | 是因为我想让你知道 |
[34:39] | that you are valuable to both of us. | 我们都很看重你 |
[34:42] | No, there’s only an “us” | 才不是 只有对我有所求时 |
[34:43] | when you want something from me. | 才有”我们”一说 |
[34:44] | The rest of the time, it’s me on the outside, looking in. | 其他情况下 我是只能艳羡的旁观者 |
[34:47] | Well, you’re a senior partner now. | 你现在是资深合伙人了 |
[34:49] | You’re as on the inside as it gets. | 你也是局内人 |
[34:51] | That’s right, thanks to Hardman. | 可不是 多谢了哈德曼 |
[34:52] | You think he’s valuing you. | 你以为他重视你 |
[34:54] | He’s buying you… | 他是在贿赂你 |
[34:56] | with this one thing at this convenient time. | 在这关键时候 做顺水人情 |
[34:59] | You don’t get it. Hardman actually sees me. | 你不明白 哈德曼真的懂我 |
[35:02] | With you, I’ll always be this mushroom | 而你 我永远是哈维这棵巨树下 |
[35:04] | in the shadow of Harvey’s tree. | 不起眼的小草 |
[35:06] | What are you saying, Louis? | 你在说什么 路易 |
[35:07] | I’m saying it’s time you put Harvey in my shadow. | 我说 该让哈维活在我的阴影下了 |
[35:10] | And how exactly would you like me to do that? | 那你又具体想让我怎么做 |
[35:12] | You know, I don’t know. You figure it out. | 我哪知道 你自己想去 |
[35:14] | Otherwise, maybe one of these days, | 不然 搞不准什么时候 |
[35:15] | you’ll see what it’s like to be | 你也要尝尝 |
[35:16] | in someone’s shadow for a while. | 这默默无闻的滋味 |
[35:21] | You know what, Louis? | 你知道吗 路易 |
[35:24] | Harvey told me that I should give you his office. | 哈维让我把他的办公室给你 |
[35:29] | And I came in here prepared to do just that. | 我来这就是准备这么做的 |
[35:31] | But I don’t respond to threats, | 但我可不向威胁妥协 |
[35:33] | and I’m not going to buy your vote | 也不会买通你这一票 |
[35:35] | because that’s not who I am. | 因为那不是我的风格 |
[35:36] | But know this: | 但你记住 |
[35:38] | I will win. | 我会赢 |
[35:40] | And tomorrow, after the vote, | 而待明天投票结束 |
[35:43] | if you are on the wrong side, | 若你站错了队伍 |
[35:44] | there’ll be no coming back. | 可没有后悔药 |
[36:10] | When you stole from this firm, | 你偷公司的钱时 |
[36:11] | did you do anything to cover your tracks? | 有没有做手脚来遮掩 |
[36:15] | I should have known they had this in their pocket. | 我就知道他们留着这一手 |
[36:17] | So you don’t deny it. | 这么说你不否认 |
[36:18] | I wouldn’t insult your intelligence. | 我不会侮辱你的智商 |
[36:20] | I’m sure they came to you armed with proof, | 我相信他们给你看过证据 |
[36:23] | and you followed the numbers better than I ever could. | 而你比我更会追踪资金流动 |
[36:25] | – Why? – The best I can offer you | -为什么 -我能给的最委婉的回答 |
[36:27] | is that it wasn’t personal. | 就是那事不含个人恩怨 |
[36:28] | It was just that, given your financial expertise, | 只是鉴于你十分擅长金融 |
[36:31] | I thought you would seem plausible. | 我觉得你是合适的替罪羊 |
[36:34] | “Plausible.” | 替罪羊 |
[36:35] | Obviously my plan was that | 明显 我的计划是 |
[36:37] | nobody would notice the money was missing in the first place. | 一开始就没人会发现钱丢了 |
[36:40] | – So I was plan “B.” – I suppose so, Louis. | -我就是你的备胎 -可以这么说 路易 |
[36:43] | – I’m sorry. – You’re sor– | -我很抱歉 -抱个头 |
[36:47] | Do you realize you could have destroyed my entire career? | 你没意识到你可能会毁了我的职业生涯 |
[36:50] | Maybe even sent me to prison. | 甚至害我入狱 |
[36:53] | And you know what? | 这么跟你说吧 |
[36:56] | I didn’t care. | 我可不关心 |
[36:58] | That’s the truth. | 这就是实话 |
[37:01] | And you want me to vote for you? | 你还希望我投你一票吗 |
[37:06] | Did you like me back then? | 你当时喜欢我这个人吗 |
[37:08] | I didn’t. | 我也不喜欢你 |
[37:09] | The man I was five years ago shouldn’t be managing partner. | 五年前的我不应该做执行合伙人 |
[37:12] | He shouldn’t even work here. | 甚至不该在这工作 |
[37:14] | But I’m not that man. | 但我不是那个人了 |
[37:15] | If you think otherwise, don’t vote for me. | 如果你不认同 不要投票给我 |
[37:18] | Right. | 是啊 |
[37:20] | And if I don’t support you, | 若我不支持你 |
[37:22] | what happens to my senior partnership? | 我的资深合伙人不会飞了吗 |
[37:25] | Do you think my making you senior partner | 难道你认为我让你做资深合伙人 |
[37:27] | is conditioned on my having your vote? | 是以你的票为条件的吗 |
[37:30] | – Wasn’t it? – Louis, I’m disappointed. | -不是吗 -路易 我很失望 |
[37:33] | I’m disappointed you think so little of yourself. | 你这么看不起自己 我很失望 |
[37:38] | I saw the way you dominated Jessica at Harvey’s trial | 你在哈维的模拟审时 辩得杰西卡哑口无言 |
[37:40] | and lost because of some trick. | 却因为小手段输了 |
[37:43] | You thought I dominated? | 你觉得我让她哑口无言吗 |
[37:44] | I offered you what I thought you deserved. | 我给予你的 是你应得的 |
[37:46] | No more, no less. | 不多 也不少 |
[37:49] | I ask for nothing in return | 我不求任何回报 |
[37:50] | but that you vote your conscience. | 只要你凭良心投票 |
[37:57] | Louis… | 路易 |
[38:00] | Don’t doubt yourself. | 不要怀疑自己 |
[38:11] | I’ve got good news. | 我有好消息 |
[38:12] | Solis has not only agreed to drop the suit, | 梭利斯不仅同意撤诉 |
[38:15] | but to retire from the game as well. | 而且还会退出联赛 |
[38:17] | Well, maybe you’re not the asshole I thought you were. | 看样子你不是我想的那么烂嘛 |
[38:19] | I’m not done yet. | 我还没说完 |
[38:21] | In return… | 相应的 |
[38:22] | you’re never gonna talk about him again on the air. | 你不能再在节目上谈起他 |
[38:25] | So he walks away with his reputation intact? | 就让他保全名誉 全身而退吗 |
[38:28] | – That’s the deal. – No, no, no, no. | -协议如此 -不不 不行 |
[38:30] | You know I’m right, | 你明知我是对的 |
[38:31] | and you want me to step off the gas | 还想我在已经抓到把柄时 |
[38:32] | right when I got him? Screw that. | 放他一马吗 别做梦了 |
[38:35] | You want to know how I know you’re right? | 想知道我怎么知道你是对的吗 |
[38:37] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[38:40] | I believe you know Ruben Hernandez. | 我相信你认识鲁本·赫尔南德斯 |
[38:42] | You promised you wouldn’t tell anyone I was your source. | 你保证不会告诉任何人 我是线人 |
[38:44] | I didn’t tell them. I didn’t. | 我没告诉他们 绝没有 |
[38:45] | – Bullshit! – Mike, get him out of here. | -你放屁 -迈克 带他离开 |
[38:47] | I promise we’ll fix this. Come on. | 我保证我们会解决的 走吧 |
[38:50] | You son of a bitch! You’re supposed to be on my side. | 狗娘养的 你不该帮我的吗 |
[38:52] | This is me being on your side. | 我这就是在帮你 |
[38:54] | You make me win this in court, | 你要想在法庭里赢 |
[38:55] | I’ll have to do it by making Ruben testify. | 我就得让鲁本出庭作证 |
[38:58] | So the cost of ruining Solis’ reputation | 让梭利斯身败名裂的代价 |
[39:00] | will be that kid’s career. | 将是这孩子的职业前途 |
[39:02] | And by the way, everyone will think the same as he does. | 另外 所有人都会像他那么想 |
[39:04] | You gave him up to save your own ass. | 你为了自保而供出了他 |
[39:06] | – That’s a lie. – Doesn’t matter. | -不是这样的 -事实不重要 |
[39:08] | They’ll think it anyway. | 大家还是会这么想 |
[39:09] | But hey, that’s just one man’s opinion. | 可是 注意了 这只是一家之言 |
[39:11] | You want to protect your source? | 想保护你的线人吗 |
[39:12] | Take the deal. | 签了协议 |
[39:15] | – So? – He took the deal. | -怎样 -他答应了 |
[39:17] | – We’re done with that asshole. – “Asshole”? | -我们跟那混蛋两清了 -“混蛋” |
[39:19] | Come on, he’s just protecting the church of baseball. | 不至于吧 他只是在保卫棒球的清白 |
[39:21] | You going Bull Durham on me? | 你准备来现实版《百万金臂》吗 |
[39:22] | Oh, yeah, yeah, I’m Tim Robbins, | 正是 我是蒂姆·罗宾斯 |
[39:24] | the hotshot pitcher who’s destined for the majors, | 注定会被大球队挖走的神投手 |
[39:26] | and you’re that old man who never really made it there. | 而你是那个奋斗无果的老男人 |
[39:29] | You know Robbins wore | 你知道罗宾斯 |
[39:30] | women’s underwear in that movie, right? | 在那部电影里 穿女性内衣吧 |
[39:31] | Yeah, after he slept with Susan Sarandon. | 知道 他还跟苏珊·萨兰登有一腿 |
[39:34] | Good one. | 不错啊 |
[39:34] | But if you ever call kevin costner an old man again, | 但你再敢叫我老男人 |
[39:37] | – you won’t get another bonus. – Okay. | -就别想拿奖金了 -好吧 |
[39:39] | Whoa, my god, bonus. | 对了 我的天 奖金 |
[39:40] | Harvey, I’m sorry, I’ve got to go see my grandmother. | 哈维 抱歉 我得去见我奶奶 |
[39:42] | Fine, go, I wouldn’t want her to think I was a hardass. | 好 你就去吧 我可不想她觉得我难缠 |
[39:48] | Did you get rid of that libel case? | 诽谤案搞定了吗 |
[39:50] | Score one for free press. | 哥毫无压力 |
[39:52] | Good to see you back in stride. | 看你又找回水准了 很好 |
[39:54] | When was I ever off? | 我什么时候没有了 |
[39:56] | Jessica, do you have a moment? | 杰西卡 你有时间吗 |
[39:57] | Of course, Louis. Harvey, will you give us a sec? | 当然 路易 哈维 让我们单独说会 |
[40:00] | Oh, please, what, are you kidding? | 得了吧 不要来这套了 |
[40:01] | Not like there’s any secrets between you two. | 好像你俩间还有秘密似的 |
[40:04] | Well, we’re listening. | 好吧 我们听着呢 |
[40:07] | I’m presenting my partnership buy-in check | 鉴于当下你是执行合伙人 |
[40:10] | to you in your current capacity as managing partner. | 我把入股金的支票给你 |
[40:13] | “Current.” | “当下”啊 |
[40:15] | Oh, is that your cryptic way of asking about my vote? | 你是在含蓄地让我投你的票吗 |
[40:19] | You kept me waiting five years. | 你让我等了五年 |
[40:21] | You can wait another 24 hours. | 你就再等上24小时吧 |
[40:44] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[40:47] | Rachel…hey, what are you doing here? | 瑞秋 你来这里干什么 |
[40:49] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[40:54] | Mike, someone kept calling the office for you. | 迈克 有人一直打到公司来找你 |
[40:59] | It was the nursing home and… | 是养老院的 |
[41:02] | I guess–I guess that’s the emergency number they had. | 我猜 这是他们有的紧急联系号码 |
[41:06] | Um…what? | 什么 |
[41:10] | It’s your grandma. | 是你奶奶 |
[41:12] | She passed away. | 她去世了 |
[41:17] | No. No, she’s– | 不会 不会 她… |
[41:21] | I am so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:26] | But… | 但是.. |
[41:30] | She didn’t even get to… to see… | 她甚至没来得及… 看看… |
[41:35] | I know. | 我明白 |
[41:37] | I-I’m– | 我… |
[41:38] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[41:48] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |