时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You looked me in the eye, | 你看着我的眼睛 |
[00:02] | and told me that your hood was rock solid? | 告诉我 你的引擎盖坚不可摧 |
[00:04] | You make it right on your own, or I will. | 要不你自己解决 要不我来 |
[00:06] | You want to settle? Let me save you some time. | 你想要和解 我给你省省功夫吧 |
[00:08] | – We pass. – You think I don’t know | -我们不同意 -你以为我不知道 |
[00:10] | this was your doing? | 这是你的鬼把戏吗 |
[00:11] | Daniel Hardman doesn’t work you. You work him. | 丹尼尔·哈德曼对你没招 你倒能搬动他 |
[00:13] | What did Hardman find in those files? | 哈德曼究竟发现了什么 |
[00:15] | I don’t know, and I don’t care. | 我不知道 我也不在乎 |
[00:16] | I’m entitled to name one new senior partner a year. | 我有权每年任命一位新的资深合伙人 |
[00:19] | I’m naming you. | 我打算任命你 |
[00:21] | You think he’s valuing you. | 你以为他重视你 |
[00:22] | He’s buying you. | 他是在贿赂你 |
[00:23] | Hardman actually sees me! | 哈德曼真的懂我 |
[00:25] | You kept me waiting five years. | 你让我等了五年 |
[00:27] | You can wait another 24 hours. | 你就再等上24小时吧 |
[00:28] | It’s your grandma. She passed away. | 是你奶奶 她去世了 |
[00:31] | No. | 不会的 |
[00:32] | Either Jessica will retain her position, | 一种结果是杰西卡继续留任 |
[00:35] | or I will resume control of Pearson Hardman. | 另一种就是我重新掌管皮尔逊·哈德曼律所 |
[00:40] | In a few minutes, we’ll know. | 再过几分钟 就知道结果了 |
[00:43] | Last time we spoke, there was a lot of talk about | 上次我们谈话时 说了许多 |
[00:46] | peeling each other off the walls. | 关于让对方声名狼藉的事 |
[00:48] | – I just want to say– – Stop talking. | -我想说 -闭嘴 |
[00:51] | As you wish. | 遵命 |
[01:02] | 执行合伙人 丹尼尔·哈德曼 杰西卡·皮尔逊 | |
[01:18] | What are you doing here? | 你在这儿干什么 |
[01:19] | Rachel, meet the file room. | 瑞秋 跟档案室打个招呼吧 |
[01:21] | It’s where we store information | 和案子有关的资料 |
[01:23] | on the cases that we’re working on. | 我们都存在这里 |
[01:24] | No, I-I just mean, | 不是 我是说 |
[01:26] | I don’t believe that Harvey would | 真不敢相信哈维还让你来工作 |
[01:28] | make you come and work the day after… | 而你刚刚… |
[01:33] | You can say it. | 你可以直说 |
[01:37] | Okay, I’ll say it. | 好吧 我来说 |
[01:39] | The day after my grandmother died. | 我奶奶刚刚去世是吗 |
[01:41] | And Harvey doesn’t know. | 因为哈维不知道 |
[01:43] | What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[01:44] | ‘Cause, there’s a vote going on, | 因为最近在忙投票的事 |
[01:46] | and he’s got bigger things on his mind. | 他有更重要的事要操心 |
[01:47] | Mike, he’d want to know. | 迈克 他应该想知道的 |
[01:48] | Oh, really, you know that? | 是吗 你怎么知道 |
[01:49] | You and–you and Harvey are best friends now? | 你和哈维成为闺蜜了吗 |
[01:52] | Okay, then tell Donna. Just tell somebody that– | 那就告诉唐娜 好歹告诉个人吧 |
[01:54] | I don’t want people to know. | 我不想别人知道 |
[01:55] | If you tell people, they will understand, | 他们会理解的 |
[01:58] | and then you can go home, and you can really deal with– | 你就可以回家 去处理… |
[02:00] | Deal with what, Rachel? | 处理什么 瑞秋 |
[02:04] | The fact that I missed my last-ever chance | 处理我因为工作太忙 |
[02:05] | to see my grandmother because I was too busy at work? | 而错过见奶奶最后一面这件事吗 |
[02:07] | Oh, come on, that’s not fair. | 别这么说 不要这么想 |
[02:09] | You were an amazing grandson. | 你是个孝顺的孙子 |
[02:11] | You–you were buying her an apartment– | 你在为她挣钱买公寓 |
[02:12] | I bought her an apartment because I felt guilty | 我买公寓是因为两个月没去看望她 |
[02:14] | for not having seen her for two months. | 我觉得很内疚 |
[02:15] | No, you were buying her an apartment because– | 不对 你为她买公寓是因为… |
[02:17] | This is not a debate, Rachel. | 这不是辩论 瑞秋 |
[02:20] | All right, I came to work because I want to work. | 我来工作是因为我想工作 |
[02:22] | I’m not telling people because I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不告诉别人是因为我不想说这件事 |
[02:24] | And now I’m gonna go out and get some fresh air, | 现在我要出去 呼吸一下新鲜空气 |
[02:26] | and when I get back, | 等我回来的时候 |
[02:27] | I really hope you will be done bothering me. | 我真心希望你不要再来烦我 |
[02:41] | The managing partner… | 新执行合伙人是 |
[02:43] | is Daniel Hardman. | 丹尼尔·哈德曼 |
[02:45] | Effective immediately. | 即刻生效 |
[02:50] | I want to thank you for | 我要感谢各位 |
[02:51] | trusting me with the future of this firm. | 信任我 将事务所的未来交付给我 |
[02:53] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会让你们失望的 |
[02:55] | Let’s get back to work. | 大家都回去工作吧 |
[02:58] | Harvey… a word. | 哈维 借一步说话 |
[03:01] | I know that we have a rocky history, | 我知道我们过去闹得很不愉快 |
[03:04] | but I would be a fool not to recognize | 但如果我忽略你对公司的价值 |
[03:06] | your value to this firm. | 那我就是傻子了 |
[03:07] | Daniel, you won. | 丹尼尔 你已经赢了 |
[03:08] | You don’t need to blow smoke up my ass. | 不用再火上浇油了 |
[03:10] | I’m not blowing smoke. | 我没有 |
[03:12] | I told you this from the day I came back, | 我刚回来的那天就跟你说 |
[03:14] | that I was us to find a way to work together. | 我希望咱们两个能合作愉快 |
[03:16] | Why say this to me and not Jessica? | 你为什么不跟杰西卡说 |
[03:18] | I will. | 我会的 |
[03:19] | But her name is on the door. | 但公司是用她的名字命名的 |
[03:21] | She’s not going anywhere. | 她不会辞职 |
[03:22] | I want to make sure that you’re not going anywhere either. | 我想确定你也不会跳槽 |
[03:27] | It’s time to go. | 是时候走人了 |
[03:29] | I can name 12 partners who will follow you anywhere. | 我能说出十二个会跟你走的合伙人 |
[03:31] | We can have every associate in the place. | 助理全都会跟我们一起 |
[03:33] | Harvey… | 哈维 |
[03:35] | We’re not going anywhere. | 咱们哪也不去 |
[03:37] | We have a non-compete clause. | 我们签了非竞争条款 |
[03:37] | 雇员在由于某些原因离开公司之后的一段时间内 不得加入和公司有直接竞争关系的公司 | |
[03:39] | We quit, we can’t practice law in New York for a year. | 如果辞职 一年内在纽约我们都不能做律师 |
[03:42] | Contracts were made to be broken. | 合同就是用来毁的 |
[03:43] | Not when they’re written by me. | 合同是我自己起草的 |
[03:45] | Well, maybe we should take a year off. | 那也许我们该休息一年 |
[03:48] | – How would that go? – You could teach. | -怎么可能 -你可以教书啊 |
[03:50] | – I could also kill myself. – You could write a book. | -还是自杀算了 -你可以写书 |
[03:52] | – Next. – What about travel? | -然后呢 -旅行怎么样 |
[03:54] | You have the means. | 你有的是钱 |
[03:55] | See the world. | 转转又何妨 |
[03:56] | Teaching, writing, traveling. | 教书 写书 旅行 |
[03:58] | You know what you’re talking about? | 你知道你自己在说什么吗 |
[04:00] | Running. | 逃避 |
[04:01] | I’m not running. | 我不会逃避 |
[04:02] | We can’t stay here. Not working for him. | 我们不能呆在这 不能给他卖命 |
[04:04] | Yes, we can. | 我们可以 |
[04:06] | We are going to swallow our pride, | 吞下自尊心 |
[04:08] | and we’re going to wait | 慢慢等 |
[04:09] | until we can make a move from a position of strength. | 直到我们壮大后再动手 |
[04:12] | That’s your tactic? | 这就是你的策略吗 |
[04:13] | Holding your head down and waiting? | 卑躬屈膝的等 |
[04:15] | That’s what he did. | 他就是这么做的 |
[04:16] | – It took him five years. – Do you really think it’s gonna | -花了他五年 -你觉得 |
[04:18] | take him five years to screw up again? | 他会要五年才再搞砸一次吗 |
[04:21] | I bet it’ll be more like five minutes. | 我觉得五分钟就够了 |
[04:22] | – Jessica– – That’s enough. | -杰西卡 -够了 |
[04:25] | This happened today. Today. | 今天的事情 今天啊 |
[04:27] | We just took the hit. | 我们只是受到了个打击 |
[04:29] | We suffered a loss, | 遭受了一些损失 |
[04:32] | and you don’t make major life decisions | 在因为挫折而不知所措的时候 |
[04:33] | when you’re reeling from a loss. | 不要去做人生中的重大抉择 |
[04:42] | I wanna buy some weed. | 我想买点大麻 |
[04:46] | Sorry, man, you got it wrong, but, uh, | 抱歉伙计 你搞错了 但… |
[04:49] | Hey, if you want a paper, I’ll be– | 如果你想买报纸 那就… |
[04:50] | I’m not a cop, okay? | 我不是条子 |
[04:52] | I know for a fact that you’re a dealer. | 我知道你是个毒贩子 |
[04:53] | I’ve seen you here every single day. | 我每天都看到你 |
[04:55] | I know the drill. | 我知道程序 |
[04:56] | A guy comes up, he hands you a $100 bill, | 要是有人过来给你一百块钱 |
[04:58] | He walks away with a folded newspaper full of weed. | 就能拿着藏满大麻的报纸走人 |
[05:00] | Well, I have money. | 我有钱 |
[05:01] | If you don’t want it, I’ll be happy to take it | 如果你不想要 我是很愿意把它交到 |
[05:03] | to the coffee cart down at 50th and Lex | 五十街和列克星敦大道交叉口的咖啡车里 |
[05:05] | who we both know is your competition. | 我们都知道那是你的竞争对手 |
[05:13] | – Have a great day. – Yeah. | -玩得愉快 -谢了 |
[05:50] | Don’t you dare touch his balls. | 你敢碰他的那些球试试 |
[05:54] | What the hell? | 搞什么鬼啊 |
[05:55] | These bozos walked in here right after the vote. | 投票一结束这群蠢货就进来了 |
[05:58] | We’re moving to the 46th floor. | 我们要搬去四十六楼 |
[06:00] | You and Paul Porter are switching. | 你和保罗·波特要换个办公室 |
[06:02] | Hardman. | 哈德曼 |
[06:05] | Bowties have no place here! | 正人君子在这里没活路啊 |
[06:07] | All that bullshit about working together? | 你说的合作愉快 是屁话吗 |
[06:09] | You forgot to mention | 你好像忘了提 |
[06:10] | that it was down on the 46th floor. | 合作是指下到四十六楼去 |
[06:11] | It’s just four walls, Harvey. | 办公室不过是四堵墙而已 哈维 |
[06:13] | Yeah, so is a prison cell, | 监狱也是啊 |
[06:14] | which is where you send people to be punished. | 那里可是给犯罪的人留的 |
[06:16] | Paul Porter was loyal to me | 保罗·波特早在皮尔森·哈德曼律所成立前 |
[06:18] | long before we were Pearson Hardman. | 就对我忠心耿耿了 |
[06:20] | I reward people who are loyal to me. | 我奖赏那些忠诚于我的人 |
[06:22] | Show me you are one of those people. | 如果你也是 那就证明给我看 |
[06:24] | It’s one thing to become king of the hill. | 占山为王是一码事 |
[06:26] | It’s another to stay there. | 守城不溃可是另一码事 |
[06:28] | Accept this with grace, Harvey. | 好生接受事实吧 哈维 |
[06:30] | You want grace? | 你要我好生接受 |
[06:31] | I’ll give you the courtesy you never gave me. | 那我就正面跟你宣战 |
[06:33] | I’ll say it to your face. | 不像你说一套做一套 |
[06:35] | I’m coming for you. | 我饶不了你 |
[06:44] | What were you doing in there? Kissing the ring? | 你在那里面干嘛呢 俯首称臣吗 |
[06:46] | Don’t try to weasel your way in with another managing partner. | 别妄想对另一个执行合伙人也巧言令色 |
[06:49] | That job’s already taken. | 谁会抢你拍马屁的活 |
[06:55] | Daniel, you wanted to see me. | 丹尼尔 你要见我 |
[06:58] | Don’t mind if I do. | 那我就不客气了 |
[07:02] | Louis, this firm has been through a divisive fight, | 路易 律所刚刚经历了一场内讧 |
[07:04] | – Of which you were victorious. – We were victorious. | -你属于胜利的一方 -我们胜了 |
[07:07] | Unfortunately, it’s not a victory | 不过 若不能联手向前 |
[07:09] | unless we’re united moving forward. | 那就不算胜利 |
[07:10] | – That is so true. – Jessica’s a class act. | -太对了 -杰西卡比较保守 |
[07:13] | She’ll take the defeat in stride. She’s not the problem. | 她很快就能会承认失败的 她不是问题 |
[07:16] | What do you need? | 您需要什么 |
[07:18] | You made me senior partner. I always pay my debts. | 您让我当上了资深合伙人 我有债必还 |
[07:22] | I’m a Lannister. | 我来自兰尼斯特家族 |
[07:22] | The problem is her pitbull. | 问题是她家斗牛犬 |
[07:24] | Well, Harvey can be polarizing. | 哈维可能是个问题 |
[07:26] | But I can’t just fire him. He’s a senior partner. | 我不能直接解雇他 他是资深合伙人 |
[07:28] | Uh, I’m sorry, fire him? | 等等 解雇他 |
[07:31] | Do you have a problem with that? | 有什么意见吗 |
[07:33] | Louis, he just came in here and announced | 路易 他刚刚走进来宣称 |
[07:35] | he’s putting a target on my back. | 他要和我对着干 |
[07:37] | You voted for me. That means there’s a target on your back too. | 你可投了我 意味着他也和你对着干了 |
[07:42] | Tell me what to do. | 告诉我该怎么做 |
[07:55] | You have to stop doing that. | 你能别这么吓人行吗 |
[07:57] | Well, you weren’t at your desk, | 你没在你的办公桌前 |
[07:57] | so I figured you and your small bladder would be here. | 我就估计你这个尿频的家伙大概在这儿 |
[08:00] | These cases, they’re a priority. | 这些案子 优先处理 |
[08:02] | – Fine. – Do you know what that means? | -知道了 -你知道这是什么意思吧 |
[08:04] | Yes, I know what the word priority means. | 对 我知道优先是什么意思 |
[08:05] | Well, you’re gonna get them done | 在你想为哈维做任何事之前 |
[08:06] | before you even consider doing anything for Harvey. | 先把这些案子处理完了 |
[08:08] | You don’t get him a file, you don’t bring him a coffee, | 不准给他递文件 泡咖啡 |
[08:10] | you don’t buy him his hair gel– | 不准给他买发胶… |
[08:11] | That’s not what I do for him. | 我不是给他打杂的 |
[08:12] | Right, like he buys his own hair gel. | 是啊 好像他会自己买发胶一样 |
[08:15] | Doesn’t matter. | 这些都无所谓 |
[08:16] | You don’t do anything for him now. | 你现在不准帮他做任何事 |
[08:17] | You’re just like everyone else. | 你和其他所有人一样 |
[08:18] | – You belong to me. – I don’t belong to anyone. | -你是我的人 -我谁的人都不是 |
[08:23] | Well, then quit. | 是吗 那辞职啊 |
[08:25] | Your days are numbered here anyway. | 反正你在这里的日子屈指可数了 |
[08:26] | You don’t get this shit done, I’m gonna fire you myself. | 你要是不做完这堆事 我就亲自解雇你 |
[08:37] | It’s either me or the movers, | 我要是不做 就是那群搬运工 |
[08:38] | and at least I know where my hands have been. | 至少我知道我的手摸过什么 |
[08:44] | I need more packing tape. | 我得再去拿点封箱胶带 |
[08:45] | – Oh, it’s right over there. – I know. | -咦 不就在那儿嘛 -我知道 |
[08:49] | Wow, there’s a first for everything. | 破天荒第一次啊 |
[08:51] | The mighty Donna, nothing to say. | 强势唐娜 哑口无言 |
[08:53] | Trouble in paradise? | 天堂里也有烦恼吗 |
[08:54] | – Louis, get out. – I’m not afraid of you. | -路易 滚出去 -我可不怕你 |
[08:58] | Okay, listen… | 行了 听着 |
[08:59] | I’ve, uh, been asked to redistribute the workload. | 我被要求要重新分配工作量 |
[09:02] | Jessica focused too much on the flash. | 杰西卡太喜欢上报纸 |
[09:04] | These cases won’t make the New York Times, | 而这些案子虽然上不了头版 |
[09:06] | but they’ll definitely bankroll our bonuses. | 但确实能带来大笔红利 |
[09:09] | It’s an employee retirement income security act case. | 这个案子关于雇员退休收入保障法 |
[09:11] | You know what that means? | 你知道是什么意思吧 |
[09:11] | I know what ERISA is, Louis. | 我知道ERISA是啥 路易 |
[09:13] | Oh, good, so you won’t mind the detail-oriented nature | 很好 那你也不会介意这次任务 |
[09:15] | – of the assignment. – I won’t mind it at all. | -多么注重细节了吧 -一点不介意 |
[09:17] | Great. By the way, Harvey, | 很好 再说一句 哈维 |
[09:19] | if you’re planning on pawning this off to Mike, | 如果你想着把这事儿推给迈克 |
[09:21] | well, you can’t. | 那可办不到咯 |
[09:23] | Mike’s focus has been too, um… Harvey-centric, | 迈克的工作太… 以哈维为中心了 |
[09:27] | so I assigned our resident wunderkind | 所以我给我们的神童雇员 |
[09:29] | some cases of his own. | 找了点自己的活儿 |
[09:30] | Auf wiedersehen. | 再会[德语] |
[09:37] | You look overwhelmed. Let me help. | 你看起来蔫兮兮的 我来帮你 |
[09:39] | Forget that. You’re gonna do this instead. | 别管那些了 你得做这些 |
[09:41] | Louis said I’m not allowed to prioritize your work anymore. | 路易说你指派的任务不再是最高优先了 |
[09:43] | You think I’m taking orders from Louis now? | 你觉得我现在听路易指使吗 |
[09:46] | Consider things status quo. | 一切照旧 |
[09:47] | Yeah, well, they aren’t. | 不过 并非如此 |
[09:49] | They are as far as you and I are concerned. | 对你我而言 没有改变 |
[09:51] | I give you work, and you’re gonna do it. | 我给你工作 你就得做 |
[09:53] | Oh, right, I forgot. | 对哦 是我忘了 |
[09:55] | That’s how it works with us. | 咱俩就是这样的关系 |
[09:57] | Don’t pout. You’re gonna love this case. | 别闹 你会喜欢这案子的 |
[09:58] | – It’s very detail-oriented. – And what are you doing? | -细节详尽 -那你忙些什么 |
[10:01] | Operation “Right the ship.” | “推翻恐怖统治”大作战 |
[10:03] | Maybe it’s time that you just accept that it’s over. | 你差不多该接受事实了吧 |
[10:06] | You lost. Deal with it. | 败局已定 接受吧 |
[10:08] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[10:11] | You seem to live in this deluded world | 你以为自己活在假想的美好世界里 |
[10:13] | where you think that you can always win. | 好像自己永远都是赢家 |
[10:16] | But sometimes you can’t. | 但事实并非如此 |
[10:17] | Bad things happen. | 祸从天降 |
[10:18] | You have to face the fact that life is gonna be | 你无可奈何 只能面对生活扔给你的 |
[10:21] | this case or this case or this case! | 不管是这个 这个 还是这个案子 |
[10:24] | Jessica lost! You lost! | 杰西卡输了 你输了 |
[10:26] | And there isn’t anything that any of us, | 没有人能拯救这场败局 |
[10:27] | including the great and powerful Harvey Specter, can do about it. | 万能的哈维·斯佩克特也无力回天 |
[10:32] | Go home. | 回家去 |
[10:34] | Now. | 马上 |
[11:37] | Yeah? | 啥事 |
[11:38] | Okay, you’re clearly not ready to go. | 很好 你显然没做好出发准备 |
[11:40] | What? Come on, the funeral doesn’t start for another– | 别开玩笑 离葬礼开始还早着… |
[11:44] | – Oh, shit! – It’s okay. | -糟糕 -没事 |
[11:45] | – It’s okay. – Uh, can I wear this? | -来得及 -我穿这件可以吗 |
[11:47] | – Here, drink this. – Okay. | -来 把这喝了 -好 |
[11:48] | You’re gonna get in the shower, | 你先去冲个澡 |
[11:49] | and I’m gonna find you something to wear, okay? | 我给你找件合适的衣服穿 |
[11:52] | Okay. | 好的 |
[11:54] | – Mike? – Yeah? | -迈克 -什么 |
[11:58] | Is this a great idea? | 这样真的好吗 |
[11:59] | Rachel, it’s one night, okay? | 瑞秋 一晚而已 |
[12:01] | Please, take it easy on me. | 拜托 放我一马吧 |
[12:03] | It–it looks like more than one night. | 好像不止一晚吧 |
[12:09] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:19] | Thanks, Rachel. I’ll be out in five, okay? | 谢谢 瑞秋 我五分钟内搞定 |
[12:21] | Okay. | 好的 |
[12:38] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[12:42] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[12:44] | Donna! | 唐娜 |
[12:50] | I’m sorry, but apparently Paul Porter | 抱歉 但很显然保罗·波特 |
[12:51] | doesn’t believe in technology. | 不太相信科技的力量 |
[12:52] | Look, I need the employment survey. | 我需要一份就业调查报告 |
[12:54] | Yeah, I’m working on it. | 我正在整理呢 |
[12:55] | It’s not done? | 还没弄完 |
[12:57] | It’s a survey of all 50 states. | 这可是一份涉及全国50个州的报告 |
[12:58] | You gotta get on this. | 你得加把劲 |
[12:59] | Mike could have done it in his sleep. | 迈克梦游着都能搞定这个 |
[13:00] | I’m sorry I don’t have a photographic memory, | 很抱歉我不能过目不忘 |
[13:02] | but my brain is already too busy being awesome. | 我的大脑已经没时间进化了 |
[13:04] | Well, what about one of the other associates? | 那你帮我叫另外那个助理来 |
[13:06] | Which one? | 哪个 |
[13:07] | – You know. – do I? | -你懂的 -不懂 |
[13:09] | – The blonde one. – Oh, of course. | -金发的那个 -当然了 |
[13:10] | – Then the brunette. – Male? Female? | -或是褐色的那个 -男的还是女的 |
[13:12] | Yes. | 随便 |
[13:13] | You don’t know a single one of their names, do you? | 你连一个名字都说不上来 对吗 |
[13:16] | Mike Ross. | 迈克·罗斯 |
[13:18] | Do I need to remind you | 友情提示 |
[13:20] | that you’re the one who sent him home yesterday? | 昨天可是你赶他回家的 |
[13:23] | I thought he would come back. | 我以为他会回来的 |
[13:24] | You know, you could call him, Harvey. | 你可以打个电话给他 哈维 |
[13:28] | Just get me anyone. | 随便给我找个人就行 |
[13:31] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:32] | No one’s available. | 没人能找 |
[13:34] | – Why not? – No one’s available…to you. | -为什么 -没人能替你工作 |
[13:39] | Louis. | 路易干的好事 |
[13:41] | He’s trying to bait me. | 他想折磨我 |
[13:42] | What are you gonna do about it? | 你打算怎么办 |
[13:43] | Nothing. | 不怎么办 |
[13:46] | Today is not the day he’s gonna see me sweat. | 今天他可看不到我的笑话 |
[13:53] | Mike, I’m sorry, but… it’s time. | 迈克 很抱歉 但是时候了 |
[13:57] | I can’t. I just… | 我没法 就是… |
[13:59] | Look, I know it’s hard, | 我知道这很痛苦 |
[14:00] | but if you don’t go up there and say something, there… | 但如果你不上台说些什么 那就… |
[14:03] | there’s just no one else. | 就没人能说了 |
[14:05] | There’s no– | 没人… |
[14:08] | None of these people even know her. | 这些人根本都不认识她 |
[14:11] | You’re not speaking for them. | 你不是为他们才说的 |
[14:13] | You’re speaking for you. | 是为了你自己 |
[14:15] | Everyone is gone. | 所有人都不在了 |
[14:17] | Not everyone. | 不是所有人 |
[14:21] | – Tess? – Mike. | -苔丝 -迈克 |
[14:24] | – How did you– – My mom. | -你怎么知道… -我妈告诉我的 |
[14:26] | I’m so sorry. | 节哀顺变 |
[14:30] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[14:31] | – He doesn’t want to speak. – I can’t. | -他不想上台讲话 -我做不到 |
[14:34] | You can. | 你行的 |
[14:38] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[14:39] | – Rachel. – Mike, | -瑞秋 -迈克 |
[14:41] | Rachel and I are gonna be right here. | 瑞秋和我都会在旁边支持你的 |
[14:43] | You can do this. | 你能做到 |
[14:44] | I promise, you’re gonna feel so much better after. | 我保证事后你会好受很多 |
[14:49] | Or you’ll feel a hundred times worse. | 也可能难受几百倍 |
[14:52] | Either way, you gotta do it. | 但无论如何 你都必须去 |
[15:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:03] | I, uh…remember things. | 我…记性很好 |
[15:08] | I remember the night that my parents were taken away from me. | 我记得我的父母离开我的那个晚上 |
[15:15] | I remember my grandmother taking me in. | 是奶奶接养了我 |
[15:18] | She came to check on me. | 她过来看我 |
[15:20] | It was, uh… | 在… |
[15:22] | It was the middle of the night, and… | 在半夜的时候… |
[15:25] | I had wet the bed. | 我尿床了 |
[15:29] | And she cleaned the sheets, | 她洗了床单 |
[15:30] | and she–she cleaned me all up, | 把我也洗干净 |
[15:32] | and she put me in her bed, and, uh… | 然后让我睡在她床上 |
[15:36] | You know, I…started to cry. | 我…我开始哭 |
[15:42] | Really hard, and, uh… | 嚎啕大哭 然后… |
[15:48] | And she said, “It’s okay, Michael.” | 她说 没关系 迈克 |
[15:52] | “It’s okay.” | 没关系的 |
[15:55] | “I’ve been crying too.” | 我也这样哭过 |
[15:59] | “But don’t you wet this bed, | 但你别再尿床了 |
[16:00] | because I have to sleep here too.” | 因为我也得睡在这张床上 |
[16:08] | And, uh… | 然后 |
[16:09] | you know, we laughed, you know? | 然后 我们齐声大笑起来 |
[16:13] | In spite of everything, we laughed, and… | 尽管是在那个时候 我们笑啊笑 |
[16:18] | and we kept laughing. | 一直在笑 |
[16:19] | We kept laughing until I fell asleep. | 一直笑到我睡着为止 |
[16:24] | When I woke up the next morning, | 第二天早上我醒来后 |
[16:25] | she wasn’t just my grandmother anymore. | 她已不仅仅是我的祖母了 |
[16:27] | She was… | 她是 |
[16:32] | she was my whole family. | 她是我的全部 |
[16:40] | Well, I’m not 11 years old anymore. | 我不再是十一岁的小男孩了 |
[16:46] | I’m not gonna wet the bed tonight. | 也早就不会尿床了 |
[16:49] | But I will remember… | 但我会永远记住 |
[16:52] | that night. | 那一晚 |
[16:54] | And everything she has ever done for me. | 还有她为我做过的一切 |
[17:00] | For the rest of my life. | 终生不忘 |
[17:10] | – You were great. – Thanks. | -你做的很好 -谢谢 |
[17:13] | She’s right. | 她说的没错 |
[17:14] | I’m Tess, by the way. | 哦对了 我叫苔丝 |
[17:15] | Oh, it’s good to meet you,Tess. | 很高兴认识你 苔丝 |
[17:16] | Good to meet you, Rachel. | 我也是 瑞秋 |
[17:18] | Are you two… | 你们是不是 |
[17:21] | No, no. We work together. | 不 不是的 我们一起工作 |
[17:23] | I assume you knew Edith? | 你认识伊迪丝 |
[17:25] | Grammy was the best part about being friends with this guy. | 和他做朋友最好的地方 就是认识了奶奶 |
[17:27] | Oh, you called her grammy too? | 你也叫她奶奶吗 |
[17:29] | Oh, everybody did. | 每个人都这么叫 |
[17:30] | So you guys must go way back. | 那你们一定交情颇深了 |
[17:32] | Short story is, we’ve known each other since we were seven. | 简单地说 我们七岁的时候就认识了 |
[17:35] | Long story is, you dated each other. | 复杂点说 你们约过会 |
[17:38] | Mm, I don’t think we need to get into the long story. | 我觉得我们就不必重提往事了吧 |
[17:40] | We shared a few milestones together. | 我们一起完成了不少人生的第一次 |
[17:42] | First beer, | 第一罐啤酒 |
[17:43] | prom, sex… | 第一次毕业舞会 第一次做爱 |
[17:44] | And there’s the long story. | 提到往事就说来话长了 |
[17:46] | Well, I don’t know about you two, | 我不知道你们怎么想 |
[17:47] | but I think we should get drunk. | 我觉得我们应该去喝一杯 |
[17:49] | I wish, but I have to go pack up her room. | 我也想 但我得整理她的房间 |
[17:51] | I have to get back to the office, | 我得回去工作 |
[17:53] | and I do not want to see you there later today, okay? | 我今天不想在公司里看见你 明白吗 |
[17:57] | – Thanks, Rachel. – Yeah, of course. | -谢谢你 瑞秋 -应该的 |
[17:59] | Let me know if you need anything, just call me. | 有什么需要尽管开口 打电话给我 |
[18:01] | Really good to meet you. | 真的很高兴认识你 |
[18:02] | You too. | 我也是 |
[18:10] | Doth my eyes deceive me? | 我没看错吧 |
[18:13] | It appears that you’re actually doing the task | 看上去你真的在做 |
[18:14] | that you’ve been assigned. | 布置给你的任务啊 |
[18:15] | Doth you want to kiss my ass? | 你想来亲我的屁屁吗 |
[18:17] | I sense frustration. | 我感觉到你很挫败 |
[18:19] | Case too much? | 案子太难吗 |
[18:19] | Can’t handle all those numbers? | 应付不了那些数字吗 |
[18:21] | Louis, just because financial cases bore me | 路易 我只是觉得金融案件很无趣而已 |
[18:23] | doesn’t mean I can’t do them in my sleep. | 实际上我睡着觉都能干完 |
[18:27] | Well, did you remember to do this? | 那么 你记得做这个了吗 |
[18:29] | I didn’t have to, because I did that. | 我根本不必 因为我做了那个 |
[18:30] | Well, that means that you have to– | 这意味着你要做 |
[18:32] | Replace the custodian, | 替换托管人 |
[18:33] | have an alternate, show precedence, | 找备用方案 体现优先使用性 |
[18:34] | generate cash flow projections, | 做现金流量预测 |
[18:36] | and have everything audited by an experienced fiduciary? | 并且让一个资深的信托人做审计 |
[18:39] | Impressive. | 真不赖 |
[18:40] | Well, I’ll review these for court, 4:00 p.m., today, | 我拿去过目 今天下午四点出庭用 |
[18:44] | where you will be my second chair. | 你来做我的副手 |
[18:45] | Did I forget to mention that? | 我是不是忘了说了 |
[18:47] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[18:48] | Oh, and if you want to pick up some coffee, | 如果你要买咖啡的话 |
[18:49] | I take mine with cream and stevia. | 给我带一份 加奶油和甜菊糖 |
[18:56] | Would you like me to put that in your calendar? | 要我帮你记在日程里吗 |
[19:02] | I will take that as a “No.” | 我视作”不要”好了 |
[19:06] | She loved you, you know? | 她很喜欢你 知道吗 |
[19:09] | Pretty sure she never got over our breakup. | 我们分手的事她肯定还耿耿于怀 |
[19:12] | Well, that’s because she knew you would never do better. | 因为她觉得你肯定找不到更好的了 |
[19:20] | What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[19:22] | I cancelled on her the night before she died. | 她过世前一晚我放了她鸽子 |
[19:26] | You must feel awful. | 你一定难过极了 |
[19:28] | I was working. | 我在工作 |
[19:29] | I don’t even remember what for. | 现在都记不清在忙什么了 |
[19:31] | And we’re talking about me here. | 我是在说我自己 |
[19:34] | I just know it seemed so important at the time, | 当时觉得在做非常重要的事情 |
[19:36] | and now… | 但是现在 |
[19:38] | I didn’t even get to say good-bye to her. | 我甚至没来得及和她告别 |
[19:42] | But… | 但其实 |
[19:45] | never really get to say good-bye to anyone, do I? | 我从没跟任何人好好告别过 |
[19:49] | The, uh… | 那个 |
[19:51] | the night before I went to college, | 我去大学的前一晚 |
[19:54] | I was supposed to see you, and I couldn’t. | 我本想来见你的 但是我没有 |
[19:57] | Yeah. Yeah, you were having dinner with your family. | 你和你家人在一起吃饭呢 |
[19:59] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:01] | “Dinner with my family” was me sobbing in my bed. | “与家人共餐”实际是我独自躲在被窝里哭 |
[20:07] | We had said we’d break up at the end of the summer, but… | 我们说好是在那年夏末分手 但是 |
[20:11] | I knew if I showed up, | 我知道如果我出现了 |
[20:13] | I never would have been able to do it. | 我永远没法分手的吧 |
[20:16] | I’m sorry. I just… | 我真抱歉 我就是 |
[20:20] | I didn’t have the guts to say good-bye. | 我就是没勇气来说再见 |
[20:23] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[20:50] | Mike… | 迈克 |
[20:53] | I’m married. | 我结婚了 |
[20:56] | You… | 你 |
[20:58] | Are you kidding me? | 你在和我开玩笑吗 |
[21:03] | – Mike… – Get out. | -迈克 -给我离开 |
[21:06] | Right. | 好吧 |
[21:07] | – Go. – Okay. | -快走 -好吧 |
[21:31] | When I sent you home, | 我叫你回家 |
[21:32] | I didn’t mean for you to never come back. | 不是说叫你永远别回来 |
[21:36] | My grandmother died. | 我奶奶过世了 |
[21:39] | I know. | 我知道 |
[21:41] | Look, you obviously weren’t ready to deal with it, | 我知道 你显然还没做好心理准备 |
[21:45] | So I respected that by keeping you busy. | 所以我想让你忙起来 |
[21:46] | Was I wrong? | 我做错了吗 |
[21:50] | No. | 没有 |
[21:52] | – Are you stoned? – Yep. | -你嗑药了 -对 |
[21:55] | And I’m not interested in a lecture, so– | 我没兴趣听说教 所以… |
[21:57] | Good, ’cause I’m not interested in giving one. | 正好 我也不想说 |
[22:06] | Yeah, help yourself. | 好吧 你自便 |
[22:09] | Don’t mind if I do. | 别介意啊 |
[22:18] | Is this the coffee cart guy? | 在咖啡摊买的对吗 |
[22:28] | Look, Donna, for the record, | 唐娜 我郑重道歉 |
[22:30] | I am sorry that you got caught in this crossfire. | 很抱歉把你卷入这场混战之中 |
[22:34] | And no matter what happens with– | 不管发生什么事 |
[22:37] | There will always be a place here for you. | 你在这儿总有一席之地 |
[22:41] | With you? | 和你共事吗 |
[22:43] | Yeah. Yes. | 对 没错 |
[22:45] | It would be my honor. | 那会是我的荣幸 |
[22:46] | You really don’t get it, do you? | 你还没搞明白吧 |
[22:50] | Harvey and I are like this. | 哈维和我的关系就像这样 |
[22:53] | You think I would leave him for anybody, | 我永远不会离他而去 |
[22:55] | let alone somebody who did what you did? | 更别说是为你这样的家伙 |
[22:57] | You betrayed your team. | 你背叛了你的队友 |
[23:00] | Harvey and Jessica were not my team. | 哈维和杰西卡不是我的队友 |
[23:01] | Yes, they were. | 他们曾经是 |
[23:02] | And I was. But no one is anymore. | 我也曾是 但如今谁都不会要你了 |
[23:06] | And I might not like moving, | 我确实不喜欢搬家 |
[23:08] | but the one thing that I love about it | 不过这事儿还是有好处的 |
[23:10] | is that it is further away from your smug face. | 就是能离你那张自以为是的臭脸远一点 |
[23:17] | The whole bag? | 你竟然吞了整包 |
[23:18] | How do you even do that, man? | 你怎么做到的 老兄 |
[23:20] | It’s like–I’ve got, like, crazy cotton mouth right now. | 我嘴里像是长了棉花 |
[23:23] | Harvey Specter doesn’t get cotton “Mouff.” | 哈维·斯佩克特嘴里可不会长棉发[花] |
[23:25] | – Cotton “Mouff”? – Mouff. | -棉发吗 -是棉发 |
[23:27] | I guess Harvey Specter does get cotton “Mouff.” | 我想哈维·斯佩克特是会长棉发[花] |
[23:29] | I can’t help it, these pretzels… | 我没办法 这些椒盐脆饼… |
[23:31] | Are making me thirsty! | 让我口干舌燥 |
[23:37] | Here, drink this, rookie. | 拿着 喝点这个 菜鸟 |
[23:39] | Oh, my god, I– | 我的天 我 |
[23:48] | Did you ever hear of a hanger? | 你知道有个东西叫衣架吗 |
[23:50] | Oh, God, wow! | 天啊 又唠叨 |
[23:54] | I just got an image of you as a dad. | 我真能想象你当爹的模样 |
[23:57] | With, like, a little Harvey Specter, you know, | 带着个小版的哈维·斯佩克特 |
[23:59] | all hair-gelled, and, like, | 满头发胶 |
[24:00] | pinstripe Oshkosh B’gosh. | 穿着名牌童装 |
[24:02] | “Dad, don’t play the odds, play the man. It’s–it’s a win-win.” | “粑粑 我们赌的不是运气 而是人” |
[24:05] | You being like, “Go to your goddamn room.” | 然后你说 “滚回你房间去” |
[24:08] | Oh, look at this. | 瞧瞧这个 |
[24:09] | You bought an apartment in Manhattan. | 你在曼哈顿买了一间公寓 |
[24:11] | I got it for her. | 是买给她的 |
[24:21] | I always hated the word “Orphan.” | 我一直很讨厌”孤儿”这个词 |
[24:24] | I mean, I just– I never felt like one. | 我从没觉得自己是个孤儿 |
[24:30] | Until now. | 直到现在 |
[24:38] | I ever tell you about my dad? | 我有和你说过我爸爸的事吗 |
[24:39] | I think you know the answer to that question. | 别明知故问 |
[24:44] | He was a saxophone player. | 他是吹萨克斯的 |
[24:46] | He sat in with everybody because everybody loved him. | 他与人为善 大家都喜欢他 |
[24:49] | He believed in love at first sight, | 他相信一见钟情 |
[24:52] | and unfortunately… | 不幸的是 |
[24:56] | His first sight was a groupie. | 他一见钟情的对象是个花痴 |
[24:59] | Your mother. | 你母亲 |
[25:01] | I was 16 when I caught her cheating. | 发现她出轨的时候 我才16岁 |
[25:04] | I knew if I told my dad he’d– | 如果我告诉我爸爸 他会… |
[25:10] | Next two years went by, I didn’t say a thing, | 所以之后的两年 我什么都没说 |
[25:13] | And she went right on just… | 而她却越发猖狂地 |
[25:16] | making him a fool. | 玩弄欺骗他 |
[25:19] | Look, this is all to say that, | 我想说的是 |
[25:21] | I lived in a house surrounded by family, | 虽然我成长于一个完整的家庭 |
[25:24] | but I know what it’s like to be totally alone. | 但我完全理解那种孤独无依的感觉 |
[25:32] | Your stoned is depressing. | 你真是药磕多了 |
[25:34] | You should never share your feelings ever again. | 再也别这样掏心掏肺了 |
[25:37] | I mean, not with me. | 至少别对我 |
[25:38] | I gotta say, it’s been a tough week for both of us. | 不得不承认 这一周咱俩都不好过 |
[25:41] | Hardman. | 因为哈德曼 |
[25:42] | Oh, what I wouldn’t give to piss in that bastard’s office. | 我真想在那混蛋的办公室里撒泡尿 |
[25:47] | That was pretty quick off the tongue. | 说的倒是好听啊 |
[25:48] | Well, I’ve done it before. | 我以前干过 |
[25:50] | – To louis. – No way. | -在路易办公室 -没门 |
[25:52] | Way. | 就是有门 |
[25:57] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[26:00] | If you’ve done that before– | 如果你以前干过 |
[26:03] | Why not do it again? | 为啥不再来一次呢 |
[26:15] | Okay. Let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[26:16] | No, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[26:17] | It’s not right. | 这么做不对 |
[26:18] | It’s not right? | 不对个毛 |
[26:19] | I drank three Gatorades on the way here. | 我在路上狂饮了三灌加多力呢[运动饮料] |
[26:20] | I’m gonna pee orange. It’s right. | 尿都要变成橙色了 没事的 |
[26:23] | – No. – What? | -不行 -什么 |
[26:24] | If we’re gonna do something, | 如果要做 |
[26:26] | – it needs to be original. – Orange. | -就要来点原创的 -橙色还不原创 |
[26:28] | No– | 不 |
[26:31] | You know what? | 知道吗 |
[26:32] | I know what we’re gonna do. | 我有好主意了 |
[26:38] | I’m gonna get the can opener. | 我要去拿开瓶器 |
[26:44] | Are you serious right now? You’re not messing with me? | 你是说真的 不是在玩儿我吧 |
[26:46] | You’re finally gonna tell me | 你终于要告诉我 |
[26:47] | what you do with that can opener? | 开瓶器是做什么用的了 |
[26:48] | – Do I look serious? – You look stoned. | -我像是在开玩笑吗 -你像是磕多了 |
[26:50] | I am, but I never joke about the can opener. | 没错 但我从不拿开瓶器开玩笑 |
[26:53] | Come on. | 快进来 |
[26:55] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 该撤了 快撤 |
[26:56] | – All right, go. – all right… | -好吧 撤 -好了 |
[26:59] | What we do is– | 我们一会先… |
[27:12] | Okay, if you were a narcissist with great hair, | 好的 那个满头秀发的自恋狂 |
[27:14] | what would your password be? | 会用什么密码呢 |
[27:16] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[27:21] | Specter. | 斯佩克特 |
[27:23] | No, that’s just way too easy. | 不 没那么简单 |
[27:25] | One of his favorite basketball players. | 他最喜欢的篮球运动员是谁来着 |
[27:27] | Shaquille O’Bryant? | 沙奎尔·奥布莱恩特 |
[27:38] | I still don’t understand the thumbtack thing. | 我还是搞不懂那图钉 |
[27:40] | – Surprising, isn’t it? – Yeah. | -没想到吧 -真没想到 |
[27:44] | Hey, say what you will about this floor, | 你对这层楼有何看法 |
[27:45] | I’m pretty sure the cubicles are bigger. | 赌八毛钱这里的方格间比楼上大 |
[27:54] | Hey, what’s going on? How you guys doing? | 怎么了 你们好吗 |
[27:57] | I was just, uh, helping box a little bit, | 我在帮忙装箱呢 |
[27:59] | ’cause, uh, Donna was feeling a little blue about moving. | 唐娜为搬走的事有点沮丧 |
[28:01] | What the hell are you doing? | 你他妈的在干什么 |
[28:03] | Harvey. Harvey! | 哈维 哈维 |
[28:05] | You looking for another way to make my life miserable? | 你又想到什么新法子来折磨我了吗 |
[28:07] | Harvey! Harvey, no! | 哈维 哈维 住手 |
[28:09] | Come on. You hit him, they win. | 你揍了他 他们就得逞了 |
[28:24] | Should’ve let me hit him. | 真应该让我揍他的 |
[28:25] | Oh, I don’t know about that, | 这我可不清楚 |
[28:26] | but maybe we shouldn’t have let him leave. | 但也许我们是不该放他走 |
[28:29] | Why? | 为什么 |
[28:30] | Maybe he wasn’t snooping. | 也许他不是来找什么 |
[28:31] | Maybe he was, I don’t know, trying to plant something, | 而是…想留下点东西栽赃你 |
[28:33] | – like–like drugs. – In my record collection? | -比如毒品 -藏我的唱片收藏里吗 |
[28:36] | What better place to stash | 还有哪儿比鲍勃·马利的专辑 |
[28:37] | the weed than with the Bob Marley, man? | 更适合藏毒品啊 伙计 |
[28:38] | Louis doesn’t even know where to buy drugs, | 路易连在哪儿买毒品都不知道 |
[28:40] | let alone plant them. | 更别说藏毒了 |
[28:43] | – I know where to buy drugs. – Congratulations. | -我知道在哪儿能买到毒品 -可喜可贺 |
[28:45] | No, I’m serious. What if instead of peeing, | 不 我说真的 与其撒尿 |
[28:47] | we planted something in Hardman’s office. | 我们不如藏点东西在哈德曼的办公室 |
[28:49] | Genius! | 我太天才了 |
[28:50] | – It’s a crime. – Maybe. | -这可犯法 -也许 |
[28:52] | But he wouldn’t hesitate for one second | 但他为了除掉你 |
[28:53] | to do the same thing to get rid of you. | 根本不会在意犯不犯法 |
[28:57] | What? | 怎么了 |
[28:58] | He wouldn’t hesitate to plant something to get rid of me. | 为了除掉我他根本不在意犯法栽赃 |
[29:00] | – What, Louis? – No, Hardman. | -谁 路易 -不 哈德曼 |
[29:02] | – I just said that. – No. | -我不是刚说了吗 -不 |
[29:04] | What if Hardman planted | 也许当初就是哈德曼 |
[29:05] | the CM memo in the first place? | 捏造了那份科斯特尔汽车的备忘 |
[29:08] | Donna never saw the memo. | 唐娜从没见过那份备忘 |
[29:11] | Donna never makes mistakes. | 唐娜从不出错 |
[29:13] | What if she never saw it four years ago because it wasn’t there? | 也许四年前那份备忘真的根本不存在 |
[29:19] | And then it was. | 而后来它又凭空出现了 |
[29:22] | You really think he had the balls to walk into that file room, | 你真觉得他敢大摇大摆走进档案室 |
[29:25] | open a box, and plant a document? | 打开箱子 偷放一份文件进去吗 |
[29:27] | There’s no security cameras and no locks on the doors. | 这里没摄像头 门也没上锁 |
[29:30] | Fine, but how did he get the document in the first place? | 好吧 但他是怎么拿到那份文件的呢 |
[29:32] | Hardman brought Coastal Motors into the firm. | 科斯特尔汽车是哈德曼带来的客户 |
[29:34] | Yeah, but he wasn’t here when the case went to trial. | 没错 但案子庭审时 他已经不在了 |
[29:35] | No, not the trial, the defect. | 无关乎庭审 是发现缺陷的时间 |
[29:37] | What’s the date Sarah Layton left CM? | 莎拉·莱顿是什么时候被撤职的 |
[29:39] | There. | 这里 |
[29:42] | – Hardman was still here. – Makes sense. | -哈德曼当时还在这 -说得通了 |
[29:44] | Sarah Layton confronts Kemp. | 莎拉·莱顿质问坎普 |
[29:46] | He panics. Who’s the first person he calls? | 他慌了 会第一个给谁打电话 |
[29:48] | – His lawyer. – Hardman tells him to bury it. | -他的律师 -哈德曼叫他销毁文件 |
[29:50] | That’s a crime. | 那是犯法的 |
[29:51] | You said yourself he wouldn’t hesitate to commit a crime. | 你自己也说他根本不在乎犯不犯法 |
[29:54] | He knew the cars were bad from the beginning. | 他从一开始就知道车有问题 |
[29:58] | What? | 怎么啦 |
[29:59] | When Hardman came back, the first thing he did | 哈德曼回来后做的第一件事就是 |
[30:02] | was ask Louis for a report on every case at the firm. | 让路易整理一份事务所全部案件的报告 |
[30:04] | Yeah, he was looking for weaknesses. | 对 他在找我们的软肋 |
[30:06] | He knew the CM win was based on a lie, | 他知道科斯特尔汽车赢得心虚 |
[30:07] | made it look like it was my lie. | 而且看上去像是我在撒谎 |
[30:09] | – Which brings us to? – Tanner. | -于是接着就轮到了 -坦纳出场 |
[30:12] | Hardman couldn’t bring the suit himself. | 哈德曼不能自己下手 |
[30:13] | He needed an executioner. | 只能借刀杀人 |
[30:15] | And he picked tanner. | 他就选了坦纳 |
[30:16] | So when I suspected something was fishy, | 所以当我疑心不对的时候 |
[30:18] | I’d focus on Tanner, not him. | 会盯着坦纳 而不是他 |
[30:21] | They were in on it together. | 他们根本就是一伙的 |
[30:23] | I went through every box that Hardman looked at, to find dirt on Tanner. | 我过目了哈德曼看过的所有关于坦纳的资料 |
[30:26] | There was no dirt. | 根本没有把柄可抓 |
[30:27] | You need to call a partner meeting. | 你需要召集一次合伙人会议 |
[30:29] | I’ll call for it… | 我会召集的 |
[30:30] | five minutes after you get me some proof. | 只要你们给我找到证据 |
[30:40] | Sorry, Harvey. Pilates is on Wednesdays. | 抱歉 哈维 普拉提是在周三 |
[30:42] | You and I are gonna go. | 咱俩得来打一场 |
[30:43] | And when we’re done, | 完事之后 |
[30:45] | you’re gonna admit to me what you did. | 你要向我坦白你做的一切 |
[30:48] | I’ve done a lot of things, Harvey. | 我做过的事可多了 哈维 |
[30:50] | Well, I want to know why you settled. | 我想知道你为什么接受和解 |
[30:51] | You know damn well why I settled. | 你明明自己都清楚 |
[30:53] | No, I don’t. | 我不清楚 |
[30:54] | I want to know about you and Hardman, | 我想知道你跟哈德曼的那些勾当 |
[30:55] | and you’re gonna answer my questions, | 你要是不回答 |
[30:57] | or I’m gonna kick your ass. | 我就把你打得满地找牙 |
[30:59] | I’m not doing the one, and you can’t do the other. | 我才不告诉你 你也揍不了我 |
[31:01] | I can, and you will. | 你看我能不能 |
[31:03] | All right, let’s go. | 好啊 开始吧 |
[31:05] | As long as it takes. | 我奉陪到底 |
[31:06] | I win, you talk? | 我赢了你就坦白 |
[31:09] | You lose, I don’t. | 你输了我就不说 |
[31:33] | Why’d you settle? | 为什么接受和解 |
[31:37] | I decline to answer. | 拒绝回答 |
[31:40] | Why’d you settle? | 为什么和解 |
[31:42] | I decline to answer. | 拒绝回答 |
[32:23] | You get one question. | 给你一次提问权 |
[32:25] | Well, let’s see. | 那好 |
[32:26] | How about, why’d you settle? | 我就问 你为什么和解 |
[32:30] | Because that memo was a fraud. | 因为那份备忘是假的 |
[32:32] | What? You need to come forward– | 什么 你得站出来… |
[32:34] | No, no, no, no, no. I said one question, Harvey. | 不 别想 你只能提一个问题 哈维 |
[32:37] | One question. | 就一个 |
[32:50] | My god. | 天啊 |
[32:52] | We were right. | 我们猜对了 |
[32:54] | – Right about what? – I found it. | -猜对什么啦 -我找到了 |
[32:56] | – You found what? – I found it! | -找到什么 -我找到了 |
[33:07] | No, no. | 不 不行 |
[33:08] | It can’t be– it can’t be like this. | 不能…不能这样 |
[33:10] | Why? | 为什么 |
[33:11] | Because your grandmother just died. | 因为你祖母才刚去世 |
[33:12] | You think not kissing is going to make that any better? | 难道不与你接吻就会让我更好受吗 |
[33:14] | No, no, I think that’s exactly what it’s gonna do, | 不 确实会让你好受些 |
[33:16] | and that’s why it’s a problem. | 但这正是问题所在 |
[33:18] | Rachel, in the middle of the worst week ever, | 瑞秋 在人生最糟糕的一周里 |
[33:20] | I have found a moment of something good. | 我好不容易找到一刻开心的时光 |
[33:22] | – Now, ple– – I know. | -能不能… -我知道 |
[33:25] | But when something like that happens, | 但就是在这种时候 |
[33:26] | people don’t make smart choices. | 人往往没法做出明智的决定 |
[33:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[33:34] | No, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[33:37] | But being smart… | 但所谓的明智 |
[33:40] | hasn’t made either one of us very happy. | 并没给任何人带来快乐 |
[33:56] | – Daniel. – Louis. | -丹尼尔 -路易 |
[33:57] | I have something that may be of interest. | 我有件你会感兴趣的事要说 |
[33:59] | Already? | 这么快 |
[34:00] | I’m notoriously fast. | 我可是音速小子 |
[34:03] | I have certain suspicions. | 我有一定把握 |
[34:04] | All I need you to do is authorize action. | 只要你批准采取行动 |
[34:08] | You really think he does? | 你确定他这么做了吗 |
[34:09] | I really think he did. | 我很确定 |
[34:13] | I am impressed. | 对你刮目相看啊 |
[34:15] | You’d be surprised what I can do | 如今我劳有所偿 |
[34:16] | now that I have the proper motivation. | 自然更加卖力了 |
[34:24] | You’re banned on this floor. | 这层楼是”路易禁止入内” |
[34:26] | That’s funny. | 真可笑 |
[34:27] | It’s pee in a cup time. | 尿检时间到了 |
[34:30] | Drug tests are for associates, not the partners. | 助理们才要尿检 合伙人不用 |
[34:32] | Yeah, well Hardman believes in running a real clean ship. | 哈德曼想确认所有员工都干干净净 |
[34:34] | You know, like “Just say no. Crack is whack.” | 要知道口说可无凭 |
[34:37] | Which is why a new policy went into effect as of this morning. | 所以这是今早刚生效的新政策 |
[34:39] | You know, I don’t smell it on you now, | 我现在是闻不到那味道了 |
[34:41] | But I sure as hell did last night | 但昨晚你在办公室里要揍我时 |
[34:42] | when you manhandled me in your office. | 我可是相当确信你磕了药 |
[34:43] | I’m sure you had a lot of fun laughing at that one. | 我确定你昨晚玩得很疯吧 |
[34:45] | You want to take it, you’re gonna have to take it forcibly. | 除非你强制要求 不然我不接受检测 |
[34:48] | Refusal to take this test | 你要是拒绝 |
[34:49] | gives me grounds to fire you for cause. | 我就可以直接开除你 |
[34:51] | – I refuse. – You’re fired. | -我拒绝 -你被开除了 |
[34:52] | Per our bylaws, I’m entitled to a hearing in front of | 根据规定 我有权要求包括我在内的 |
[34:54] | a quorum of our senior partners, and I’m on record. | 法定数量的资深合伙人出席听证会 |
[34:58] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你发什么神经 |
[34:59] | Just take the test. | 接受检测不就好了 |
[35:01] | – I can’t. – Why not? | -我不能 -为什么 |
[35:02] | It’s just a drug– | 不就是个药… |
[35:06] | You’ve got to be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[35:07] | You were the one who told me to take it easy. | 是你让我放松点的 |
[35:09] | And you and I both know what we did that night | 而且那晚我们在这间办公室里做了什么 |
[35:11] | in this very office. | 你我心知肚明 |
[35:12] | That was a celebration. This is different, th– | 那是在庆祝 这不一样 这… |
[35:16] | When did this happen? | 什么时候的事 |
[35:18] | Does it matter when? | 这有关系吗 |
[35:20] | I don’t believe it. | 我简直无法相信 |
[35:22] | You were high when you came up with that theory. | 你想出昨晚的意见时 正嗑了药 |
[35:24] | Doesn’t matter how we got there, we got there. | 那不重要 达到目的就行 |
[35:26] | I bought us some time. | 我为我们赢得了时间 |
[35:28] | We can use the review to present our case. | 我们可以趁这次听证会公布我们的调查 |
[35:30] | Do you have any evidence? | 你有证据吗 |
[35:31] | Not only did he plant the document, | 他不仅是偷放栽赃 |
[35:33] | he wrote the damn thing. | 还伪造了那份文件 |
[35:34] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[35:35] | Tanner…indicated that to me. | 坦纳 他给了我暗示 |
[35:38] | Turns out, they weren’t in on it together. | 事实上 他们根本不是一伙的 |
[35:40] | Huh. And he’s willing to testify to that. | 而且他还愿意作证 |
[35:42] | Oh, let me guess. No, he won’t. | 我猜猜 真可惜 他不愿意 |
[35:45] | I’ve got Mike chasing down another avenue. | 我让迈克去追另一条线索了 |
[35:47] | Jessica, I don’t do this now, I’m gone anyway. | 杰西卡 我现在不动手 也要被赶走的 |
[35:54] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[35:55] | Daniel and Louis got their quorum. | 丹尼尔和路易请到了法定人数的资深合伙人 |
[35:56] | Your review convenes in an hour. | 你的听证会一小时后召开 |
[36:07] | Pursuant to New York civil code, | 根据纽约民法典 |
[36:08] | a settlement based on fraudulent representation | 因欺诈隐瞒而达成的和解协议 |
[36:11] | – can be voided by the court. – Who are you? | -能被法庭宣布无效 -你是谁 |
[36:14] | My name’s mike Ross. I work for Harvey Specter. | 我叫迈克·罗斯 我为哈维·斯派克特工作 |
[36:17] | Get off my car. | 离我的车远点 |
[36:19] | Ss far as we can tell, there were only two people | 就目前所知 只有两个人知道 |
[36:21] | who knew about the problems with the CM hood. | 科斯特尔汽车引擎盖存在问题 |
[36:24] | Sarah Layton, and you. | 莎拉·莱顿和你 |
[36:27] | But I think there was a third. | 但恐怕还有第三个人 |
[36:30] | You know, last time I was ambushed in this garage, | 上次我在车库被拦住 |
[36:32] | I gave in. Not this time. | 我妥协了 但这次不会了 |
[36:34] | You met with Daniel Hardman | 你在莎拉·莱顿死去的前一晚 |
[36:35] | The night before Sarah Layton’s last day. | 和丹尼尔·哈德曼见了面 |
[36:38] | We have his calendar. | 我们有他的日程表 |
[36:39] | What do you want? | 你想怎样 |
[36:41] | I want you to sign this affidavit stating | 我要你在这份书面陈述上签字 |
[36:43] | You told Daniel Hardman about the problems with the hood, | 说明你曾向丹尼尔·哈德曼提过引擎盖的问题 |
[36:46] | And that he advised you to bury those problems | 而他建议你销毁证据 |
[36:47] | And cut a deal with Sarah Layton. | 和莎拉·莱顿私下协商 |
[36:52] | Harvey came to me, | 哈维找过我 |
[36:53] | told me to settle, and then we’d be done. | 劝我和解 就万事大吉了 |
[36:55] | Now you’re threatening me, | 而你现在又来威胁我 |
[36:56] | Telling me to put it in writing, and then we’ll be done. | 要我写下一切 才是万事大吉 |
[37:00] | Sorry, junior. | 抱歉 小朋友 |
[37:02] | We are done. | 恕不奉陪 |
[37:12] | That kid better get here fast. | 那小屁孩最好快点来 |
[37:14] | He’ll come through. | 他会搞定的 |
[37:15] | Harvey Specter has refused to take a mandatory Drug test, | 哈维·斯派克特拒绝接受强制药检 |
[37:18] | leaving me no choice but to terminate his employment. | 迫使我别无选择只能解雇他 |
[37:21] | As is his right, | 根据他的合法权益 |
[37:22] | he has requested a hearing to dispute this. | 他要求召开听证会进行讨论 |
[37:25] | Thank you, Daniel, | 谢谢 丹尼尔 |
[37:26] | but I’m not here to dispute anything. | 但我不打算争辩什么 |
[37:28] | After all, I was high. | 毕竟 我确实嗑药了 |
[37:30] | I was high because I was being forced to work for you. | 我嗑药是因为我被迫为你工作 |
[37:34] | A man who, it turns out, knew CM was negligent | 而你在我接案子之前就知道 |
[37:37] | Before I ever even took the case. | 科斯特尔汽车有所缺陷 |
[37:39] | – Uh, this is not the time– – Shut up, Louis. | -不是说这个的时候 -闭嘴 路易 |
[37:41] | Don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[37:43] | If you go, I go. | 你要是走了 我也走 |
[37:47] | Do you deny knowing about the defects? | 你否认知道汽车存在缺陷的事吗 |
[37:49] | Unequivocally. | 非常确定 |
[37:50] | And you deny writing this memo, | 那你否认写过这个备忘 |
[37:52] | sending it to Tanner, | 在明知坦纳 |
[37:53] | knowing that he would come after this entire firm? | 会拿它对付整个公司的情况下 还发给他 |
[37:56] | That’s why he settled. | 这就是为什么他和解了 |
[37:58] | Because you told him it wouldn’t hold up. | 因为你告诉他证据站不住脚 |
[38:01] | That’s wild conjecture, | 这根本就是臆想 |
[38:02] | and it’s bullshit. | 简直扯淡… |
[38:03] | Why’d he settle? | 他为什么要和解 |
[38:04] | He settled because I did what I do. | 因为我做了我的工作 |
[38:06] | That is not an answer. | 这叫什么答案 |
[38:08] | Yes. It is. | 是的 这就是 |
[38:10] | This ends here. | 事情就是这样 |
[38:12] | The two of you have now slandered me, | 你们两个现在诽谤我 |
[38:13] | which violates the morality clause of the partners’ agreement. | 违反了合伙人协议的品行准则 |
[38:17] | It’s not slander if it’s the truth. | 如果这是事实就不能算是诽谤 |
[38:18] | Unfortunately, you don’t have a shred of evidence, | 不幸的是 你一点证据都没有 |
[38:23] | because the evidence doesn’t exist. | 因为根本就不存在什么证据 |
[38:25] | Well, actually, it does. | 事实上 是有的 |
[38:27] | This is a partners-only meeting. | 这是合伙人内部会议 |
[38:29] | So have Tanner sue me. | 那就让坦纳告我呗 |
[38:30] | But in the meantime, | 但同时 |
[38:31] | I think the rest of the partners are gonna want to see this. | 剩下的合伙人应该有兴趣看看这个 |
[38:33] | It’s a signed affidavit from Lawrence Kemp, | 这是劳伦斯·坎普签的书面陈述 |
[38:36] | stating that he told Daniel Hardman about the defects | 说他六年前告诉过丹尼尔·哈德曼 |
[38:39] | in the CM hood six years ago. | 科斯特尔汽车车盖的缺陷 |
[38:41] | May 7th was the date of that meeting, | 会议的时间是五月七日 |
[38:43] | per your calendar, to be exact. | 请查下日历 以防有误 |
[38:48] | You just denied knowing anything about that, | 你刚刚非常确定地否认 |
[38:50] | unequivocally. | 知道这些事 |
[38:52] | I guess you were just lying to cover up the fact | 我猜你撒谎是为了掩盖 |
[38:54] | that you were behind this entire suit in the first place. | 你就是整件事情的幕后策划 |
[38:58] | Is that the basis of this? | 就根据这个吗 |
[39:02] | A coerced lie from a man trying to say, | 被胁迫而扯的谎 这摆明是说 |
[39:05] | “My lawyer made me do it.” | “我律师让我这么做的” |
[39:07] | – No way that holds up in court. – It doesn’t have to. | -这没法在法庭上成立 -不需要 |
[39:11] | It just has to make these | 只要让在座的 |
[39:12] | Harvard-educated lawyers understand | 从哈佛毕业的律师明白 |
[39:14] | that you made each and every one of them | 你想夺回控制权 |
[39:17] | spend $100,000 of their own money | 而他们每一个人掏的10万块 |
[39:20] | to buy you control of my firm. | 都是为你的野心买单 这就够了 |
[39:22] | I think we’ve heard all we needed to hear. | 我觉得该听的我们都听够了 |
[39:25] | Harvey has admitted to violating the drug policy. | 哈维承认自己违反了药检规定 |
[39:28] | All those in favor of his dismissal? | 赞成解雇他的请举手 |
[39:38] | Looks like you lost. | 看来你输了 |
[39:40] | I’m glad you brought up the bylaws. | 真高兴你提起了章程 |
[39:42] | Fraudulently suing your own firm is grounds for firing. | 欺诈性控诉你自己的公司 已构成解雇理由 |
[39:47] | You have no proof of that. | 你没有证据 |
[39:48] | All those in favor of Daniel Hardman’s dismissal? | 有人赞成丹尼尔·哈德曼离职吗 |
[39:56] | Hey, Harvey, I know I’m not a partner, | 哈维 我知道我不是合伙人 |
[39:57] | but do you mind? | 但我能不能表个态 |
[39:58] | – Go ahead. – Nice. | -请便 -太好了 |
[40:00] | Daniel, that $3 million of our money | 丹尼尔 我们的三百万美金 |
[40:04] | you spent on yourself. | 被你全花在自己身上 |
[40:07] | Consider your partnership bought out. | 当作是以此收回你的合伙资格 |
[40:11] | What was really on that affidavit, anyway? | 话说 书面陈述写的是什么 |
[40:14] | What I said was on it. | 内容就是我说的那些 |
[40:16] | You realize it’s a felony to sign someone else’s name | 你知道在宣誓文件上伪造别人签名 |
[40:19] | to a sworn document. | 可是重罪啊 |
[40:20] | I didn’t sign someone else’s name. | 我没签别人的名字 |
[40:23] | I signed my own name. | 我签的自己的名字 |
[40:25] | I mean, seriously, | 说实话 |
[40:27] | how often do you really look at a man’s shoes? | 就跟鞋子一样 你会仔细瞧吗 |
[40:34] | To the firm of Pearson and kiss my ass. | 敬皮尔逊公司 爽死爹了 |
[40:38] | I told you we’d be peeling him off the wall. | 我说过我们会笑到最后 |
[40:40] | You go, I go. | 你我一心 |
[40:43] | He goes. | 其利断金 |
[40:45] | I already went and came back. | 我走过又回来了 |
[40:52] | 路易·利特 资深合伙人 | |
[41:05] | You’re married. | 你结婚了 |
[41:07] | I am. | 是的 |
[41:09] | You called me anyway. | 不过你还是打给我了 |
[41:11] | I did. | 是的 |
[41:24] | So we’re clear… | 我跟你说清楚 |
[41:27] | I don’t consider anything bought out. | 我可不接受收回合伙人资格的鬼话 |
[41:30] | Too bad. | 真糟糕 |
[41:31] | ‘Cause the only way you’re getting another penny is through litigation. | 因为你唯一还能拿钱的方法就是告我们 |
[41:35] | We may not have proof now, but we will. | 我们现在可能没有证据 但会有的 |
[41:38] | If this comes out at trial, you’ll never practice again. | 如果这上了法庭 你就再不能当律师了 |
[41:42] | Sign this confidentiality agreement. | 签了这份保密协议 |
[41:44] | I’ll waive my claim. | 我不会跟公司要一分钱 |
[41:46] | One time offer. Take it or leave it. | 一口价 签不签随你 |
[41:54] | For the record, I wasn’t the one who made the first move. | 顺便说一句 这场斗争可不是我挑起的 |
[41:56] | Harvey was. | 是哈维 |
[41:57] | Yeah, you made your first move five years ago. | 你五年前走出了第一步 |
[42:01] | Maybe. But someday… | 也许 但总有一天 |
[42:05] | He’ll make the first move on you. | 他会跨出对你不利的一步 |
[42:07] | Good-bye, Daniel. | 再见 丹尼尔 |
[42:12] | Are you gonna throw something at me? | 你要对我扔点什么吗 |
[42:14] | I’ll go. | 我这就走 |
[42:18] | But don’t kid yourself that this is the last page of the story. | 但别骗自己说故事到此结束了 |
[42:28] | – Give me your toes. – No. | -把脚趾给我 -不要 |
[42:33] | Oh, just like riding a bike. | 就像骑自行车那样 |
[42:35] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[42:37] | I should be more upset that you just compared me to a bike, | 你拿我跟自行车比 我本该生气的 |
[42:39] | but I love bikes. | 但我喜欢自行车 |
[42:44] | – Pizza. – Okay. | -送比萨的 -好的 |
[42:48] | Pepperoni. | 香肠我来了 |
[42:51] | Is this a bad time to tell you that I’m a vegan? | 我现在告诉你我吃素是不是不太好 |
[42:53] | Um, no. | 不会 |
[42:55] | More pizza for me. | 我多吃点就是 |
[43:03] | You were right. | 你说的对 |
[43:05] | I don’t care about being smart. | 我不在乎是否明智 |
[43:18] | Rachel– | 瑞秋… |