时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | When I was 11, | 我十一岁那年 |
[00:02] | my parents were involved in a really horrible accident. | 我父母遇到了一起严重事故 |
[00:05] | My grandmother took me in. | 我的奶奶收留了我 |
[00:06] | It’s your grandma. She passed away. | 是你奶奶 她去世了 |
[00:08] | Either Jessica will retain her position, | 一种结果是杰西卡继续留任 |
[00:11] | or I will resume control of Pearson Hardman. | 另一种就是我重新掌管皮尔逊·哈德曼律所 |
[00:13] | I’m entitled to name one new senior partner a year. | 我有权每年任命一位新的资深合伙人 |
[00:16] | if you are on the wrong side, there’ll be no coming back. | 若你站错了队伍 可没有后悔药 |
[00:20] | The managing partner is Daniel Hardman. | 新执行合伙人是丹尼尔·哈德曼 |
[00:23] | Jessica lost! You lost! | 杰西卡输了 你输了 |
[00:25] | You looking for another way to make my life miserable? | 你又想到什么新法子来折磨我了吗 |
[00:27] | Zoe, I’m still not convinced I should hire you. | 佐伊 我还是不确定我是否该雇你 |
[00:29] | Well, Harvey never tried to sleep with Ted Phillips. | 毕竟 哈维可没想睡泰德·菲利普斯 |
[00:31] | Ms. Sheila Zass. | 希拉·赛斯女士 |
[00:32] | I think Louis is attracted to female Louis. | 我看路易迷上女版的自己了 |
[00:34] | – I’m Tess. – You guys must go way back. | -我叫苔丝 -那你们一定交情颇深了 |
[00:36] | First beer, prom, sex. | 第一罐啤酒 第一次毕业舞会 第一次做爱 |
[00:39] | Your grandmother just died. | 你祖母才刚去世 |
[00:41] | When something like that happens, | 就是在这种时候 |
[00:42] | people don’t make smart choices. | 人往往没法做出明智的决定 |
[00:43] | – You’re married. – And you called me anyway. | -你结婚了 -不过你还是打给我了 |
[00:46] | What if Hardman planted | 也许当初就是哈德曼捏造了 |
[00:47] | the CM memo in the first place? | 那份科斯特尔汽车的备忘 |
[00:48] | All those in favor of Daniel Hardman’s dismissal? | 有人赞成丹尼尔·哈德曼离职吗 |
[00:53] | I don’t care about being smart. | 我不在乎是否明智 |
[01:14] | FYI, we’re out of pizza. | 提醒一句 披萨吃完了 |
[01:17] | You’re telling me this now? | 你居然现在告诉我 |
[01:19] | I didn’t know you were gonna get high. | 我怎么知道你在嗑药 |
[01:20] | You mean you didn’t know we were gonna get high. | 你是说 你不知道我俩会嗑药 |
[01:23] | Oh, does this mean you’re not going back to work tomorrow? | 这就是说 你明天不打算去上班了吗 |
[01:25] | No, it means I’m celebrating going back to work tomorrow. | 不是 这是说我正庆祝明天能回去上班 |
[01:27] | Fine. | 随你怎么说 |
[01:28] | But don’t think I don’t know what you’re really doing. | 别以为我不知道你在干什么 |
[01:30] | What, getting you high, | 怎么 我还需要让你嗑药 |
[01:32] | so I can get into your pants | 才能脱掉你的裤子 |
[01:34] | or under your sheet or whatever? | 或者让你躺在床上吗 |
[01:35] | I meant you’re afraid. | 我是说 你害怕了 |
[01:37] | Afraid? Nope. | 害怕 怎么可能 |
[01:39] | I’m not afraid, I can’t wait to get back. | 我才不害怕呢 迫不及待想回去 |
[01:41] | You can’t wait to get back to talk to Rachel? | 迫不及待想回去和瑞秋谈谈吗 |
[01:45] | I am not afraid to talk to Rachel. | 我才不怕和瑞秋聊呢 |
[01:47] | And I’m not afraid of the big, bad wolf. | 我还不怕大灰狼呢 |
[01:48] | Look, I told you, she’s a friend. | 我告诉过你 她就是个朋友 |
[01:50] | She was just coming to check up on me, that’s all. | 过来看看我而已 就这么简单 |
[01:52] | And I told you I believed you. | 我也告诉过你 我相信过你 |
[01:54] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢啊 |
[01:56] | So why can’t you just keep pretending you believe me now? | 为什么不能假装相信我呢 |
[01:59] | Because you have to go back to work tomorrow. | 因为你明天要回去上班 |
[02:03] | And your husband gets back in town tomorrow. | 你丈夫明天也要回来了 |
[02:08] | – You want more pizza? – Let’s order more pizza. | -还要披萨吗 -那就再订点吧 |
[02:09] | – Yeah. – Great. | -好 -就这样 |
[02:29] | Somebody give you a promotion? | 有人给你升职啦 |
[02:30] | Somebody should. | 某人是该给我升职 |
[02:32] | Lopez buyout delayed, Phillips merger closed. | 洛佩兹并购推迟 菲利普合并完结 |
[02:35] | Oh, and Zoe Lawford called, which is odd, | 佐伊·劳福德打电话来了 很奇怪啊 |
[02:38] | because I don’t remember us having a trial | 我可不记得有哪个案子 |
[02:40] | we needed consulting services on. | 需要咨询服务的 |
[02:42] | So that’s why you’re sitting at my desk. | 所以你才坐在我桌前 |
[02:43] | I wanted to be in a position of power when I toyed with you. | 我希望捉弄你的时候 我能站在高处 |
[02:49] | Let’s get one thing clear. | 有件事可讲清楚了 |
[02:50] | I’m not Charlie Brown, | 我不是查理·布朗 |
[02:50] | 动画片史努比中情节 露西总是让查理信任自己 又在查理踢球前把球抽走 | |
[02:52] | You’re not Lucy, and that’s not a football. | 你也不是露西 这件事也不是橄榄球 |
[02:54] | Let’s get two things clear. | 有两件事可讲清楚了 |
[02:56] | I don’t remember ever placing a call to Zoe, | 我不记得给佐伊打过电话 |
[02:58] | but her message said she was calling back. | 但她的留言说 她是回电 |
[03:00] | I called her. For business. | 我打给她了 出于公事 |
[03:03] | What kind of business? A merger? | 什么样的公事 合并吗 |
[03:05] | Okay, what are you, 12 years old? | 够了 你多大了 十二岁吗 |
[03:07] | I’m not the one robbing the cradle here. | 玩老少恋的可不是我 |
[03:08] | I’m not robbing anything. | 我可没玩老少恋 |
[03:09] | – Zoe and I are the same age. – So you admit it. | -佐伊和我年纪一样大 -是承认了吗 |
[03:11] | You called to ask her on a date. | 是你打电话约她出来 |
[03:12] | – Behind my back. – It wasn’t behind your back. | -还背着我 -这不是背着你 |
[03:14] | You’d gone home already. | 你那时已经回家了 |
[03:15] | Because you waited for me to go home. | 因为你特地等到我回家 |
[03:16] | Like I said, it was behind your back. | 正如我所说 背着你 |
[03:21] | Harvey, just out of curiosity, | 哈维 我只是好奇 |
[03:23] | what took you so long to call her? | 你怎么过了这么久才联系她 |
[03:25] | I had my hands full with Hardman. | 我对付哈德曼还忙不过来呢 |
[03:27] | Well, now you’re hands full of her. | 现在你该为她焦头烂额了 |
[03:28] | Look, now it’s over, I want to celebrate. | 现在一切都结束了 我想庆祝庆祝 |
[03:30] | And she’s the person I want to do it with. | 而她是庆祝的不二人选 |
[03:33] | Are you gonna tell her that? | 这话你会对她说吗 |
[03:35] | I assume you heard that the Lopez buyout was delayed? | 你应该听说洛佩兹并购推迟的消息了吧 |
[03:37] | So I’m gonna need some– | 我需要… |
[03:38] | Louis, I don’t give a shit what you need. | 路易 我才不管你要什么 |
[03:40] | All right, Harvey, you know what? | 哈维 知道吗 |
[03:41] | Look, it’s been a week. | 都一周了 |
[03:42] | You won, you know, get over it. | 你赢了 这件事就过去吧 |
[03:44] | Get out. | 出去 |
[03:46] | You know, for your information, | 告诉你一句 |
[03:47] | I wasn’t the only senior partner who voted for Hardman. | 我可不是唯一投给哈德曼的高级合伙人 |
[03:49] | and I don’t see you giving anyone else shit the way you give me. | 我怎么没见你给别人这样的白眼 |
[03:51] | And by the way, when the chips were down, | 还有 在紧要关头 |
[03:53] | I backed you, I ousted him. | 我支持了你 赶走了他 |
[03:55] | You mean when you did this? | 你是说你这样投票的时候吗 |
[03:59] | Tell yourself whatever you want, Louis, | 路易 你想怎么说都行 |
[04:00] | but tell it to yourself. | 对着镜子说去 |
[04:17] | You here to rip the band-aid off? | 你是来火上浇油吗 |
[04:19] | It’s what grammy always said to do when you have a boo-boo. | 奶奶总是说 做错了事就该这样 |
[04:23] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[04:24] | You’re gonna use her to get out of this? | 你要拿她当借口 来摆脱这件事吗 |
[04:28] | Look, Rachel, I understand that you’re mad at me. | 瑞秋 我知道你生我的气 |
[04:30] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[04:32] | What’s that expression? | 那句话怎么说来着 |
[04:33] | “Fool me once, shame on you. | 愚弄我一次 羞愧的是你 |
[04:35] | Fool me twice–“ | 愚弄我两次 |
[04:36] | Nobody’s fooling anybody. | 没有人想愚弄谁 |
[04:38] | – I’m sorry. – Sorry for what? | -我很抱歉 -抱歉什么 |
[04:40] | For what I saw or what you did? | 为我看到的事 还是你做的事 |
[04:42] | Rachel, come on. | 瑞秋 别这样 |
[04:43] | – I’m just trying to– – Let me just ask you this. | -我只想… -我想问问你 |
[04:44] | Does she know that six hours before you screwed her, | 她知道 你搞上她六小时前 |
[04:46] | you tried to screw me? | 你想搞我吗 |
[04:49] | Okay, let’s not pretend that this is about her, okay? | 别假装拿她当做重点 好吗 |
[04:51] | So she knows, or she doesn’t? | 那她是知道还是不知道 |
[04:53] | I mean, is it fair to her | 我是说 你拿她 |
[04:54] | that she was your second choice that night? | 当那晚的备胎 对她公平吗 |
[04:56] | – Because if I were her, Mike– – She’s married. | -因为如果我是她 麦克 -她结婚了 |
[04:59] | I don’t think she’s really worried | 我觉得她并不在乎 |
[05:00] | about being my second choice. | 做我的备胎 |
[05:06] | Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
[05:07] | Who’s ready for a great first day? | 准备好迎接精彩的第一天了吗 |
[05:09] | Harvey, can you give us a minute, please? | 哈维 拜托能回避一分钟吗 |
[05:10] | I can’t. We actually have a crisis. We gotta go. | 不能 我们出现危机了 该走了 |
[05:25] | You once told me you could fix anything, Harvey. | 你曾经告诉我 能摆平一切的 哈维 |
[05:28] | This is my son, Liam. | 这是我儿子 利亚姆 |
[05:30] | Your mother says you have a problem. | 你妈妈说你有麻烦了 |
[05:34] | Um, I was driving home from Greenwich last night. | 我昨晚从格林威治开车回家 |
[05:38] | A friend’s party. | 一个朋友的聚会 |
[05:41] | I hit someone. | 我撞了人 |
[05:44] | I-I didn’t see him. | 我 我没看到他 |
[05:45] | – He came out of nowhere. – Were you drunk? | -他不知从哪儿钻出来 -你喝酒了吗 |
[05:47] | Don’t answer that. | 别回答那个问题 |
[05:48] | If this comes to trial, I can’t put him on the stand. | 如果庭审的话 我不能让他上庭 |
[05:51] | But I wasn’t drinking. | 但我没喝酒 |
[05:52] | And if we asked everybody else at the party, | 如果我们问聚会上的其他人 |
[05:53] | would they tell the same story? | 他们会也这么说吗 |
[05:55] | If it comes out, we need to know. | 如果走到那一步 我们得知道 |
[05:58] | Talk to anyone who was there. | 你可以去问在场的人 |
[05:59] | What if I checked your car for beer bottles right now? | 如果我现在就去你车里 会不会找到酒瓶子 |
[06:02] | Go ahead. Check anything you want. | 你去找啊 随便你找 |
[06:04] | I’m telling the truth. | 我没撒谎 |
[06:06] | Okay, it was an accident. We can deal with this. | 好了 这是个意外 我们能处理 |
[06:08] | Tell me, what happened to the guy you hit? | 告诉我 你撞到的那个人怎么样了 |
[06:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[06:15] | – That’s why we called you. – What do you mean? | -这就是叫你们来的原因 -什么意思 |
[06:18] | He drove away. | 他逃逸了 |
[06:52] | I know exactly what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[06:53] | We have to find out what happened to the guy he hit. | 我们要了解被撞的人的现状 |
[06:55] | So I’m gonna call all the hospitals… | 我打电话给各个医院问… |
[06:56] | I think you need to sit this one out. | 我觉得你不能再跟这个案子了 |
[06:59] | Look, I know I jumped the gun, | 我知道我操之过急了 |
[07:00] | but one wrong question and I’m out? | 但问错一个问题我就出局了吗 |
[07:02] | You weren’t jumping the gun, it set you off. | 你不是操之过急 是没控制自己的怒气 |
[07:04] | Harvey, I’m fine. | 哈维 我没事 |
[07:05] | Look, I’m not blaming you, I’m understanding you. | 我不是在责怪你 我理解 |
[07:07] | Your parents were killed by a drunk driver. | 你父母就是因为醉驾交通事故去世的 |
[07:08] | – And Liam said he wasn’t drunk. – Doesn’t matter. | -利亚姆说了他没喝酒 -这不重要 |
[07:10] | Your emotions get the better of you on a merger. | 如果是并购案 你的情绪会令你振作 |
[07:13] | Gillian’s a longtime client. | 吉莉安是律所的长期客户 |
[07:14] | It’s her only son, I can’t have that. | 这是她的独子 我不能冒险 |
[07:16] | I can do this. | 我没问题的 |
[07:17] | Your grandmother just died. | 你祖母刚刚去世 |
[07:20] | I said I’m onboard. | 我说了我能行 |
[07:23] | I’m onboard. | 我就能行 |
[07:30] | So what do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[07:32] | The damage helps us. It’s minimal. | 车损帮了我们 损害很小 |
[07:34] | More importantly, if the impact was central, | 更重要的是 如果车损在车前中央 |
[07:37] | guy would have been directly in your field of vision, | 被撞的人会在你视线范围内 |
[07:39] | so this backs the story up. He came out of nowhere. | 这说明你说的是事实 他是突然冲过来的 |
[07:42] | Albert Chung was rushed to the E.R. last night, | 警方接到报警之后 |
[07:44] | after a 911 call. | 把艾伯特·钟送进了急诊 |
[07:47] | – You called 911? – Yeah. | -你报警了 -对 |
[07:49] | You should have told us that. | 你应该告诉我们的 |
[07:50] | He has a concussion, contusions, four cracked ribs, | 他现在脑震荡 挫伤 四根肋骨骨折 |
[07:53] | but he’s stable. | 不过情况很稳定 |
[07:54] | Thank God, so it’s okay. | 谢天谢地 所以没事了 |
[07:56] | Gillian, Liam needs to turn himself in. | 吉莉安 利亚姆需要去自首 |
[07:58] | It was an accident. | 那是个意外 |
[08:00] | Exactly, so if he comes forward, | 正是如此 他只是个吓坏了的二十岁的孩子 |
[08:01] | he’s a 20-year-old kid who freaked out, | 如果他能站出来 |
[08:03] | but now he’s doing the right thing. | 去自首才是他该做的 |
[08:04] | Harvey’s right. | 哈维说得对 |
[08:05] | If they come to us, which I know they will, | 如果他们找上门 我肯定他们会的 |
[08:07] | we’ll be on the defensive, we’ll never recover. | 我们就被动了 毫无胜算 |
[08:09] | – Shit. – You can’t know that. | -该死 -你怎么能确定 |
[08:11] | They might never find him. | 他们也许永远都找不到我们 |
[08:12] | You really want to risk your son’s life on that? | 你愿意赌上你儿子的前途吗 |
[08:14] | I’m sorry, but isn’t this Liam’s decision? | 抱歉 这难道不应该由利亚姆自己决定吗 |
[08:24] | – What’s gonna happen to me? – I don’t know. | -我会怎么样 -我不知道 |
[08:27] | But if you’re worried about prison movies, | 不过如果你在担心电影里监狱情节的话 |
[08:29] | that’s not what’s gonna happen. | 你就放心吧 |
[08:31] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[08:32] | Because I know Harvey. | 因为我了解哈维 |
[08:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:36] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[08:38] | Hey, believe it or not, | 信不信由你 |
[08:41] | I’ve been where you are right now. | 我也经历过这些 |
[08:43] | What? | 什么 |
[08:44] | Yeah. I was 16. | 那年我16岁 |
[08:47] | Got busted for possession, 1/2 ounce. | 藏了半盎司的毒品 被抓到警局 |
[08:51] | I was so scared. | 我当时害怕极了 |
[08:52] | You smoke? | 你抽大麻 |
[08:54] | I did. | 抽过 |
[08:58] | I do. | 现在也抽 |
[09:00] | But you didn’t hurt anybody. | 但你没有伤害别人 |
[09:02] | I know it feels like there’s no way out. | 我知道你感觉无路可走了 |
[09:04] | But I’m telling you, | 但告诉你 |
[09:05] | you’re going to be home in time for dinner. | 你今天一定能够回家吃晚饭 |
[09:14] | I must say, I’m so glad you called. | 我必须说 很高兴你能给我打电话 |
[09:17] | – I’m so glad you answered. – I’m glad you’re glad. | -很高兴你能赏脸 -很高兴你能高兴 |
[09:19] | When were you gonna tell me about your promotion? | 你准备什么时候告诉我你升职了 |
[09:21] | You know about my promotion? | 你知道我升职了 |
[09:22] | Senior partnerships rocket to my ears | 资深合伙人的消息 |
[09:23] | with the speed of a late-night bullet. | 我一向都能火速知道 |
[09:25] | – Really? – I read it on twitter. | -是吗 -我在推特上看到了 |
[09:27] | From the moment I laid eyes on you, | 看到你的第一眼 |
[09:28] | I could tell you were a baller. | 我就知道你有胆识 |
[09:30] | Oh, I ball, which is why I called you. | 我有胆识 所以我才打给你 |
[09:33] | One of the perks of my new title– | 我新职务的特权之一就是 |
[09:34] | Say it. | 说出来 |
[09:36] | Senior partner. | 资深合伙人 |
[09:38] | Go on. | 接着说 |
[09:39] | I get to hire an associate of my own. | 我可以雇一个自己的助理律师 |
[09:42] | A boy wonder to my batman. | 蝙蝠侠的神奇小子 |
[09:43] | Well, I am with you, dark knight. | 与你同在 黑暗骑士 |
[09:45] | I want you to send me the best of the best. | 把最好的介绍给我 |
[09:47] | I’ve already lined up interviews | 我已经让我最好的五个毕业生 |
[09:48] | with my top five recent graduates. | 排好了队等你面试 |
[09:50] | – Have you? – Figure of speech. | -是吗 -打个比方罢了 |
[09:52] | But, I have to say, I was hoping you didn’t call | 但我必须得说 希望你给我打电话 |
[09:54] | exclusively for business. | 并不是只为公事 |
[09:56] | I was hoping you were hoping that. | 我正期待你这么想 |
[09:57] | I’m gonna be honest with you, Louis. | 跟你说实话吧 路易 |
[09:59] | Senior partner has a certain sex appeal. | 资深合伙人就是一种性吸引力 |
[10:01] | Junior partner doesn’t. | 初级合伙人没有 |
[10:03] | I thought that to myself about myself. | 我也是这么看自己的 |
[10:07] | Room 405. 9:00 PM, tomorrow. | 明晚九点 405房间 |
[10:11] | Bring coconut oil, a ski mask, and duct tape. | 带上椰子油 滑雪面罩和胶带 |
[10:20] | Fear never felt so good. | 恐惧从未感觉如此美好 |
[10:27] | Katrina Bennett. | 我叫卡特里娜·班尼特 |
[10:28] | – Harvey Specter. – Nice to meet you. | -哈维·斯佩克特 -很高兴见到你 |
[10:31] | Your record is something of a legend around here. | 你的胜诉率简直是业界传奇 |
[10:34] | Excellent. | 太好了 |
[10:35] | I hope we can extend each other some professional courtesy. | 希望我们在庭上能够相互学习 |
[10:37] | I’m not extending you anything. | 我没想过要让着你 |
[10:39] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[10:40] | What better thing to do than to take down a legend? | 还有什么能比打败一个传奇更光彩呢 |
[10:42] | Well, I’m glad we understand each other. | 很高兴我们有同样的想法 |
[10:44] | We do, but here’s the problem. | 的确是 但有一个问题 |
[10:47] | This isn’t the case for it. | 这件案子没那么大 |
[10:48] | It’s a misdemeanor, leaving the scene, | 是轻罪 不过是当时离开了事故现场 |
[10:50] | and now he’s turned himself in. | 现在他已经自首了 |
[10:52] | Because you knew we’d trace the 911 call. | 那是因为你知道我会发现他报过警 |
[10:54] | That’s not why. He feels terrible. | 不是 他很过意不去 |
[10:56] | He feels afraid. | 他不过是害怕 |
[10:58] | Not the same thing. | 不能混为一谈 |
[10:59] | Katrina, I understand you want to take me out, | 卡特里娜 我明白你想打赢我 |
[11:01] | but this is an accident. | 但这是个意外 |
[11:02] | Liam made a mistake, and he’s rectifying it. | 利亚姆犯了错 他在悔改 |
[11:04] | We’ll accept maximum community service | 我们可以接受最重的社区服务惩罚 |
[11:06] | and whatever fine you deem appropriate. | 和你提议的罚款 |
[11:08] | And what about funeral costs? | 葬礼花费呢 |
[11:10] | Wait. What? | 等一下 你说什么 |
[11:12] | He died? | 他死了 |
[11:13] | Which makes it felony hit-and-run. | 这个案子就是肇事逃逸的重罪了 |
[11:15] | He was stable. | 他之前情况很稳定啊 |
[11:16] | His concussion led to a brain bleed. | 脑震荡引起了脑出血 |
[11:18] | That man’s death doesn’t change the fact | 就算他死了也不能改变 |
[11:20] | that it was an accident. | 这只是个意外的事实 |
[11:21] | Felony hit-and-run, under these circumstances, | 肇事逃逸是重罪 按现在的情况 |
[11:23] | is 12 to 15 years. | 大概要判12到15年 |
[11:25] | You wanted courtesy? Here it is. | 想要礼节吗 这就是我的礼节 |
[11:28] | I’ll go ten. | 我可以接受十年 |
[11:30] | That’s crazy. It was dark. | 你的提议太疯狂了 当时天色已晚 |
[11:32] | He wasn’t drinking. | 他也没喝酒 |
[11:33] | Tell me it’s not what you would have offered. | 换成你 难道不会提出同样的提议吗 |
[11:44] | Maria Monroe. | 玛丽亚·门罗 |
[11:45] | Secretary of your class at Harvard Law. | 哈佛法学院 班长 |
[11:47] | Clerked for Chief Justice Roberts. | 为首席法官罗伯茨做过书记员 |
[11:49] | Glowing letters of recommendation. | 金光闪闪的推荐信 |
[11:51] | You think this impresses me? | 你觉得这就能打动我 |
[11:55] | Negative. | 那就错了 |
[11:56] | Which means you have exactly five minutes | 给你五分钟时间来说服我 |
[11:58] | to convince me that you’re the one. | 你就是我要的人 |
[11:59] | I don’t need five minutes. I am the one. | 不用五分钟 我是无人能及的 |
[12:02] | It’s you who’s on the clock, Louis. | 该着急的是你 路易 |
[12:03] | I have standing offers from the top three firms in the city. | 我收到了纽约最顶尖三家律所的持续邀约 |
[12:06] | Pearson Hardman is a top-three firm. | 皮尔逊·哈德曼律所就是顶尖的 |
[12:08] | Well, I used to think so. | 我本来也这么以为 |
[12:09] | But if it’s taking you this long to meet with me, | 但如果你要花这么久来面试我 |
[12:11] | maybe you’re slipping. | 也许你们水平在下滑 |
[12:12] | Oh, no, I’m not– we’re not slipping. | 不 我没有 我们才没有 |
[12:14] | You need to submit a formal offer by noon tomorrow | 明天中午之前给我一份正式工作邀请 |
[12:17] | if you want me to even consider working here. | 如果你想让我考虑在这儿工作的话 |
[12:20] | Wh– Maria, hold on a second. | 玛丽亚 等一下 |
[12:21] | Just wait right there, wait right there. | 在这儿等着 |
[12:25] | You four, beat it. Position has been filled. | 你们四个 走吧 招到人了 |
[12:29] | I’ll beat any salary by 50%. 25,000 signing bonus. | 他们出多少薪资 我加一半 签约金两万五 |
[12:32] | – Put it in writing. – W-w-wait– | -写下来 -等等 |
[12:34] | Don’t you want me to give you a tour of the firm? | 要我带你参观一下律所吗 |
[12:36] | Show you where you’ll be working? | 看看你将来的工作环境 |
[12:37] | Well, I don’t care where I’d be working | 我不介意工作环境 |
[12:39] | because I’m a machine. | 我就是台工作机器 |
[12:41] | I have to have you. | 我一定要聘请你 |
[12:43] | That’s what they all say. | 大家都这么说 |
[12:45] | Police report, photos of the intersection, | 警方报告 十字路口的照片 |
[12:47] | coroner’s report. | 法医报告 |
[12:48] | This isn’t sixth-grade math. | 又不是六年级数学 |
[12:50] | Don’t show me your work, just give me the answer. | 我不用知道过程 只要知道结果 |
[12:51] | God, I wish I had you in the sixth grade. | 天呐 真希望我的六年级有你作伴 |
[12:53] | Except, no– Miss Jenson, very hot. | 可惜没有 詹森老师 超性感 |
[12:56] | You need a minute alone? | 你需要自己待一会儿吗 |
[12:58] | There was a reason that Liam did not see Albert Chung. | 利亚姆没看到艾伯特·钟是有原因的 |
[13:02] | He was wearing a hooded sweatshirt, jeans, and sneakers. | 他穿着连帽运动衫 牛仔裤 运动鞋 |
[13:05] | All black. | 一身黑色 |
[13:06] | Guy couldn’t have been harder to see if he was trying. | 他是故意不想引人注意 |
[13:08] | Maybe he was trying. | 也许他真是故意的 |
[13:09] | Albert chung was an art school dropout. | 艾伯特·钟从艺校辍学了 |
[13:12] | Look at that graffiti on the wall. | 看看墙上的涂鸦 |
[13:14] | “A.C.” Albert Chung. | A.C.就代表艾伯特·钟 |
[13:15] | He was trying to be invisible | 他不想引人注意 |
[13:17] | because he was tagging that building. | 因为他在墙上涂鸦 |
[13:18] | And he was running away when he got hit. | 他在逃跑时被撞了 |
[13:19] | Which means Liam didn’t cause the accident, | 也就是说 造成这场意外的不是利亚姆 |
[13:21] | Albert Chung did. | 而是艾伯特·钟 |
[13:23] | I think you missed your calling as a fake cop. | 你应该去假扮警察 |
[13:25] | Going back to that well again? Okay. | 又说这茬是吧 |
[13:27] | So what are you gonna do? Stick it to Katrina? | 你准备怎么做 跟卡特里娜谈判 |
[13:29] | No, you’re gonna stick it to Katrina. | 不 你去和卡特里娜谈判 |
[13:31] | You heard her. | 你听到她说的了 |
[13:32] | Her agenda isn’t just prosecuting Liam, | 她的目的不是单单起诉利亚姆 |
[13:34] | it’s beating me. | 而是打败我 |
[13:35] | See, I’m taking the personal out of it. | 我要把个人情感抽离这案子 |
[13:37] | Your problem is, you put the personal into it. | 你的问题是把个人情感带进案子里 |
[13:39] | Okay, I thought my problem | 我还以为 |
[13:40] | was showing you my work unnecessarily. | 我的问题是爱卖弄 |
[13:42] | Who said there’s only one problem? | 谁说只有一个问题了 |
[13:44] | Well-played. | 这招狠 |
[13:50] | Felony hit-and-run hinges | 重大肇事逃逸罪 |
[13:51] | on a lack of contributory negligence. | 前提在于是否有共同过失 |
[13:53] | Albert Chung was fleeing a crime scene. | 艾伯特·钟当时正逃离犯罪现场 |
[13:55] | He put himself in harm’s way. | 他将自己置于险境 |
[13:56] | So your client can’t be held responsible? | 你的委托人就完全没有责任了 |
[13:58] | We’ll plead to misdemeanor leaving the scene, | 我们准备以驾车逃逸来作辩护 |
[14:00] | but that’s all. | 仅此而已 |
[14:02] | I’m going to do you a favor and take this deal. | 我就帮你这个忙 接受这份协议 |
[14:04] | You’re not doing me a favor, you’re doing yourself a favor. | 你不是帮我 是帮你自己 |
[14:07] | We’ve got you. | 我们赢了 |
[14:08] | Got me or not, it’s no secret | 不管怎样 大家都知道 |
[14:10] | the D.A. And Harvey had a run-in. | 地方检察官跟哈维有过不和 |
[14:12] | He finds out this is Harvey’s case, | 他要知道这是哈维的案子 |
[14:13] | it goes to trial. | 就会让你们庭审 |
[14:14] | And anything can happen at trial, | 审讯时什么都可能发生 |
[14:16] | so let me be clear, | 恕我直言 |
[14:18] | I am doing you a favor. | 是我帮你一个忙 |
[14:20] | What do you want? | 你要什么 |
[14:22] | To make the same career jump Harvey did. | 跟哈维一样跳槽 |
[14:24] | To corporate litigation? | 做商业律师 |
[14:26] | To Pearson Hardman. | 去皮尔逊·哈德曼律所 |
[14:27] | Wait, I thought you– | 等等 我以为你 |
[14:28] | That I wanted to kick Harvey’s ass? | 我要把哈维打得落花流水 |
[14:30] | I said that because you don’t impress | 我这么说是因为献殷勤 |
[14:31] | a lawyer like Harvey with flowers. | 无法给哈维这样的律师留下印象 |
[14:34] | Look, this is a fair plea. | 这份认罪协议很公平 |
[14:37] | And it’s one that should go through. | 应该能通过 |
[14:38] | I’ll make sure that it does. | 我会保证它能通过 |
[14:40] | And if you were to put a word in with Harvey, | 你要能帮我在哈维面前说说好话 |
[14:42] | I would appreciate it. | 我将感激不尽 |
[14:47] | You got to be kidding me. | 开什么玩笑 |
[14:48] | – She actually said that? – Yeah. | -她真这么说 -是的 |
[14:49] | I don’t know if I settled a case or agreed to a bribe. | 我都搞不清是解决了案子还是接受了贿赂 |
[14:52] | – Did she sign the plea offer? – Yeah. | -认罪协议她签了吗 -签了 |
[14:54] | Then, “A,” Because she can’t rescind that thing | 那就满分通过 她又不能撤销协议 |
[14:56] | unless new evidence comes to light, | 除非出现新证据 |
[14:58] | and I don’t have to interview her for shit. | 而我也就不必面试她了 |
[15:00] | – Good. – Yeah, good. | -很好 -很好 |
[15:02] | I don’t want to hire another associate ever again. | 我不想再请一个助理了 |
[15:04] | The one I picked causes me enough headaches. | 我选的那个已经够让我头痛了 |
[15:06] | Oh, right, like winning cases? | 是吗 比如说帮你赢官司 |
[15:08] | Graffiti, man in black– is that ringing any bells? | 涂鸦 穿了一身黑的男人 想起什么了吗 |
[15:10] | It does indeed, | 想起来了 |
[15:12] | which leads us to our next assignment, | 也就带出了下一个任务 |
[15:14] | should you choose to accept it. | 你接不接受 |
[15:15] | Please tell me you’re about to self-destruct. | 拜托告诉我你要自杀 |
[15:17] | We need to settle with the Chung family. | 我们要和钟家和解 |
[15:21] | Harvey, their son just died. | 哈维 他们的儿子刚刚过世 |
[15:23] | I know, and I also know that grief comes in stages, | 我知道 我也知道悲伤是有阶段的 |
[15:26] | and the best time to settle is before it gets to anger. | 和解的最佳时间就是赶在愤怒阶段之前 |
[15:28] | You mean the best time to take advantage of them | 你的意思是 占便宜的最佳时间 |
[15:29] | is before it gets to anger. | 是赶在他们愤怒之前吧 |
[15:31] | – That’s not– – Our concern? | -这就 -不关我们的事了 |
[15:33] | I know we got Liam out of prison, | 我知道我们帮利亚姆逃离了牢狱之灾 |
[15:34] | but he still hit a guy, and that guy is still dead. | 但他毕竟撞了人 那人毕竟死了 |
[15:37] | And we still represent Liam. | 我们也毕竟是利亚姆的代表律师 |
[15:39] | Harvey… | 哈维 |
[15:41] | I know it’s not the same situation, but… | 我知道情况不一样 但是 |
[15:44] | I remember the day the lawyer came to our place. | 我记得律师来我家的那天 |
[15:48] | Nick Rinaldi. I… | 尼克·里纳尔迪 我 |
[15:50] | I remember his dirty shoes. I… | 我记得他肮脏的鞋 我 |
[15:52] | I remember how they scraped the floor | 我记得他走进客厅 |
[15:54] | when he walked into the living room | 告诉我奶奶 |
[15:55] | to tell my grandmother | 我父母的命值多少钱时 |
[15:56] | how much my parents’ lives were worth. | 那双鞋发出的声音 |
[16:01] | I’ve been where these people are. | 我也经历过他们的悲剧 |
[16:03] | Let me be the one to tell them. | 让我去告诉他们吧 |
[16:07] | You sure you can handle it? | 你确定没问题吗 |
[16:08] | I’m sure as hell not going | 我很肯定不会 |
[16:09] | to leave them to the likes of you. | 把他们留给你这样的人 |
[16:10] | Okay, you can handle it. | 好吧 交给你吧 |
[16:14] | You’re authorized to go as high as $100,000. | 最高出价十万 |
[16:31] | Divorce is on 43. | 离婚案在43号架子上 |
[16:35] | Look, I know that you’re mad at me, | 我知道你生我气 |
[16:38] | and I never meant to put you in this situation, | 我无意这样对你的 |
[16:40] | but I would really appreciate it | 我真的很感激 |
[16:41] | if you kept what I told you to yourself. | 如果你别告诉其他人 我感激不尽 |
[16:45] | Let me get this straight. | 让我来理理 |
[16:47] | You hit on me, | 你先找上我 |
[16:48] | then you run into the arms of some married woman. | 然后又投入某个已婚女人的怀抱 |
[16:50] | You come waltzing into my office | 再故作潇洒地走进我办公室 |
[16:52] | trying to cutesy your way out of it. | 想要粉饰一切 |
[16:53] | And now you have the nerve | 现在你还有脸认为 |
[16:54] | to think I’m gonna go and tell other people? | 我会到处宣扬吗 |
[17:02] | I have no idea what you’re gonna tell other people, | 我当然不知道你会不会宣扬 |
[17:03] | but you sure seem to have the ability | 但你明显就是 |
[17:04] | to judge everything that I do. | 带着有色眼镜看我 |
[17:06] | Do you think that you have the lock on bad decisions? | 你觉得你干过的蠢事还少吗 |
[17:08] | All I know is I’m not little Miss Perfect. | 我确实不像你 从没犯过错 |
[17:10] | I’ve had an affair before too. | 我以前也当过小三 |
[17:13] | You see the look on your face? | 你真该看看你现在的表情 |
[17:15] | Who’s judging who now, Mike? | 谁才是带着有色眼镜 迈克 |
[17:17] | And, no, it was not some 50-year-old man | 而且不是什么50多岁的老男人 |
[17:19] | trying to take advantage of poor, young me. | 因我年轻无知 试图占我便宜 |
[17:22] | We were the same age, and I went after him. | 我们年龄相似 还是我主动的 |
[17:27] | I am not the goody-goody you think I am. | 我可不是你所认为的乖乖女 |
[17:32] | You have no idea what you passed on. | 你根本就不知道自己错过了什么 |
[17:38] | And I’ll tell you something, Mike. | 而且我跟你说 迈克 |
[17:39] | What you’re doing, it only ends one way. | 这种事情 肯定不会有好结果 |
[17:50] | Ms. Chung, I just want you to know | 钟女士 我想告诉你 |
[17:52] | that Liam Colson is devastated by this accident, | 无论错在谁 利亚姆·柯顺因此事 |
[17:55] | regardless of who caused it. | 心里备受煎熬 |
[17:57] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:59] | I know that there’s no amount of money | 我知道任何金额 |
[18:01] | that can ever make up for it… | 都弥补不了 |
[18:03] | And that this is probably the last thing | 而且眼下你们最不想提及的 |
[18:06] | you want to be talking about. | 也是赔偿一事 |
[18:08] | My brother wasn’t exactly a model citizen, Mr. Ross. | 我弟弟并不是模范市民 罗斯先生 |
[18:11] | We know he’s not entitled to much. | 我们明白他不配 |
[18:14] | All my parents want is to pay off Albert’s debts | 我父母只想偿还艾伯特欠的债 |
[18:16] | and cover the funeral costs. | 再支付葬礼费用 |
[18:19] | And how much would that be? | 总共需要多少 |
[18:20] | $20,000. | 两万 |
[18:27] | Well, I’d like to offer you $100,000. | 我们愿意支付十万 |
[18:32] | In fact, I insist on it. | 事实上 我坚持如此 |
[18:56] | Where do we sign? | 在哪里签字 |
[18:59] | Right here and here. | 这里和这里 |
[19:04] | Will you stay for some tea? | 要不要喝点茶 |
[19:07] | I’d be honored. | 乐意至极 |
[19:20] | 9 P.M. To the second. | 晚上9点 一秒不差 |
[19:23] | Punctuality is the best aphrodisiac. | 准时最让人性奋了 |
[19:27] | Who are you? | 真让人捉摸不透 |
[19:30] | I’m batman. | 人家是蝙蝠侠么 |
[19:34] | Did you bring the accoutrement? | 全副武装吗 |
[19:35] | Oui. | 当然[法语] |
[19:36] | I’m on pins and needles. | 我都迫不及待了 |
[19:40] | Before we begin, I need to know… | 不过开始前 我要知道 |
[19:43] | who’s your front-runner? | 你挑中了谁 |
[19:45] | Maria Monroe. Wasn’t even close. | 玛丽亚·门罗 其他人差远了 |
[19:46] | I know. There were no five best. | 我知道 并非是五个最佳人选 |
[19:49] | You were testing me? | 你是在考验我吗 |
[19:51] | I wasn’t about to serve up my best candidate | 上好的菜品 我可不会用 |
[19:53] | on a silver platter. | 次等餐具 |
[19:54] | God, I love that. | 就喜欢你的品位 |
[19:56] | After all, Maria is very desirable. | 不过玛丽亚确实出类拔萃 |
[19:58] | But the thing is, I’m gonna need you… | 不过 我需要你… |
[20:01] | to help me close her. | 帮我说服她 |
[20:02] | Louis, come closer. | 路易 走进点 |
[20:08] | Stop. | 停下 |
[20:10] | I’m gonna close the shit out of Maria for you. | 我肯定替你把玛丽亚搞定 |
[20:14] | And you’re gonna close the shit out of me. | 你得先让我满意才行 |
[20:17] | All aboard. | 没问题 |
[20:22] | Wait a minute, if I didn’t pick her, | 等下 若我没选她 |
[20:24] | we wouldn’t be doing this? | 我们是不是没戏了 |
[20:26] | Oh, I’m saying no such thing. | 我可没这么说 |
[20:27] | But the nature of what we’re about to do | 但我们下面要做的事 |
[20:30] | would be radically different. | 可就不在一个级别上了 |
[20:32] | I dominated, so I get to dominate. | 我通过考验 就由我来主导 |
[20:35] | – You get to be dominated. – Yes, I do. | -是被调教 -听你的 |
[20:37] | Do you need a safe word? | 要不要一个暂停口令 |
[20:40] | Safe words are for pussies. | 没种的才要那个 |
[20:42] | Start with my slippers. | 从下面开始 |
[20:43] | Oh, thank you. | 你太了解我了 |
[20:57] | – Hello. – Where are your flowers? | -你好啊 -花在哪呢 |
[20:59] | My flowers? | 什么花 |
[21:01] | You go on a date, you’re supposed to bring flowers. | 约会要带花来的吖 |
[21:03] | – Am I? – Yes, Harvey. | -是吗 -是的 哈维 |
[21:06] | Everyone knows that. | 大家都知道的 |
[21:08] | How many dates have you been on? | 你有过几次约会啊 |
[21:10] | – Six. – Six? | -六次 -六次哦 |
[21:12] | Mm, sounds serious. Who’s the lucky guy? | 挺认真的嘛 哪个男人这么幸运啊 |
[21:15] | Jason. | 杰森 |
[21:17] | He’s not a guy, he’s a boy. | 不是男人 是男孩 |
[21:19] | And he brings flowers. | 他都会带花 |
[21:22] | Well, maybe next time we can have a double date. | 也许下次我们可以四人约会 |
[21:24] | You that sure it’s gonna go well tonight? | 你就这么确信会有下次啊 |
[21:26] | Olivia, why don’t you go upstairs | 奥利维亚 你为何不上楼 |
[21:28] | and finish watching your show? | 继续看电视去 |
[21:30] | Is there maybe something you forgot to tell me? | 你是不是忘记跟我说什么了 |
[21:32] | You mean about your daughter? | 你是指你女儿吗 |
[21:33] | See, that’s funny because we never slept together. | 可说起来我们都还没上过床 |
[21:36] | I don’t find it funny in the least, | 我可不觉得这事有趣 |
[21:37] | and by “it,” I mean that we never slept together. | 我是指我们还没上过床 |
[21:39] | Seriously, Harvey, I’m really sorry about this. | 说真的 哈维 我很抱歉 |
[21:43] | Olivia’s my niece. My brother just dropped her off. | 奥利维亚是我侄女 我哥哥丢给我的 |
[21:46] | He didn’t have anybody else. | 他没其他亲人了 |
[21:47] | Then I guess we’ll have to sit down, | 那我们就排排坐 |
[21:48] | watch Bugs Bunny, and order a pizza. | 点份匹萨 看看卡通 |
[21:51] | Bugs Bunny? | 兔八哥吗 |
[21:53] | Yeah, no one watches that anymore. | 早就过时啦 |
[21:56] | I thought Apocalypse Now would be a little much for her. | 她看《现代启示录》还太小了嘛 |
[21:58] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[22:02] | Hey. Thanks for starting without me. | 你怎么不等等我 |
[22:06] | – Couldn’t wait. – That bad a day? | -等不急了 -今天这么不顺啊 |
[22:08] | Nope, that good of one. | 没 其实挺好的 |
[22:11] | So your little chat with Rachel went well. | 看样子你跟瑞秋谈得挺好 |
[22:13] | Not what I meant. | 我说的不是这方面 |
[22:16] | I negotiated a settlement with the sister | 有个死于车祸的男人 |
[22:17] | of the man who was killed in a car accident today. | 我今天跟他姐姐谈好了协议 |
[22:21] | Oh, my god. | 哦 我的天 |
[22:21] | No, no. It’s not what you think. | 不 不是你想的那样 |
[22:23] | I, um, | 我… |
[22:24] | I gave this family dignity. | 我给了他们尊严 |
[22:27] | And as hard as it was… | 尽管很难 |
[22:31] | it was the best day of work I’ve ever had. | 今天是我工作后最棒的一天 |
[22:35] | That’s awesome. | 那太好了 |
[22:41] | Hey. | 喂 |
[22:42] | Liam’s plea deal came through. | 利亚姆的认罪协议到了 |
[22:44] | It’s on its way to Gillian’s. | 就要到吉莉安家了 |
[22:45] | I need you to go over there and walk ’em through it, | 我需要你过去 帮他们签好 |
[22:47] | so we can wrap this up. | 把此案弄完 |
[22:49] | Uh, I’m on my way. | 我这就去 |
[22:51] | – Shit. – What? | -惨了 -怎么了 |
[22:52] | I have to go see a client. | 我要去见客户 |
[22:54] | Mike, you’re high. | 迈克 你嗑药了啊 |
[22:57] | What if they can tell? | 被看出来怎么办 |
[22:59] | Tess, I was high every day of my life for years, | 苔丝 我之前有几年天天都嗑 |
[23:01] | and nobody knew, okay? | 可没人知道 |
[23:03] | I can handle it. | 我能搞定 |
[23:06] | – She asleep? – Not exactly. | -她睡着了吗 -还没 |
[23:08] | She wants you to go up there and kiss her good night. | 她希望你上去 给她个晚安吻 |
[23:12] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不用去的 |
[23:13] | – No, I can do that. – Harvey. | -没事 我去 -哈维 |
[23:16] | Afterwards, I want you to come down here, | 我想让你一会儿下来 |
[23:18] | and kiss me good night. | 也和我吻安 |
[23:28] | So… | 所以… |
[23:30] | I sign this, and we’re done? | 我签了这个就没事了 |
[23:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[23:37] | Uh, the A.D.A. agreed to it, | 检察官助理已经同意了 |
[23:39] | so you sign it, and then, um… | 你签完字 然后… |
[23:42] | and then the judge’ll sign it. | 然后法官也会签字 |
[23:44] | And then– then we’re done. | 然后就完事了 |
[23:55] | Community service and a fine. | 社区服务和交罚款 |
[23:58] | You sound disappointed. | 听起来你还挺失望的 |
[24:00] | No, no, I appreciate it. | 不不 我很感激 |
[24:03] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[24:05] | It could have been so much worse. | 我本来以为会更糟糕呢 |
[24:07] | I thought my life over. | 我还以为这辈子完蛋了呢 |
[24:09] | I’m such an asshole. | 我真是个混蛋 |
[24:11] | Hey, Liam, it’s okay to feel relief. | 利亚姆 你可以觉得解脱的 |
[24:14] | The Chung family doesn’t blame you. | 钟的家人不怪你的 |
[24:17] | Nobody blames you. | 没人怪你 |
[24:19] | Do you remember what you said the other day | 你还记得那天你说 |
[24:21] | about getting high? | 你以前嗑药吗 |
[24:25] | Why are you asking me that? | 为什么问这个 |
[24:29] | I was high. | 我那天嗑药了 |
[24:33] | What? | 什么 |
[24:40] | How could you not tell us that? | 你怎么不早告诉我们 |
[24:42] | ‘Cause Harvey said not to. | 哈维不让我说 |
[24:43] | But you said you weren’t drunk. | 但你说你没醉 |
[24:44] | You said, “Ask everyone.” | 你说我们可以随便去问 |
[24:46] | You could have. | 你可以问 |
[24:47] | I was alone. | 我自己嗑的 |
[24:48] | I get high all the time, and no one ever knows. | 我总嗑药 但从来没人知道 |
[24:51] | – Oh, my God. – What’s the matter? | -天哪 -怎么了 |
[24:54] | You said this was a done deal. | 你说这事已经定了 |
[24:57] | It is, right? | 是吧 |
[24:59] | Yeah. | 是 |
[25:03] | Yeah, it’s a done deal. | 是 已经定了 |
[25:16] | – We got a huge problem. – Don’t worry, Mike. | -出大事了 -没事 迈克 |
[25:18] | I’m sure ‘NSync will tour again someday. | 超级男孩还会有巡演的 |
[25:22] | We can’t submit this deal because it wasn’t an accident. | 这协议解不能交 那不是意外 |
[25:25] | It was a DUI. | 那是醉驾 |
[25:26] | – What? – He was stoned. | -什么 -他嗑药了 |
[25:27] | – This changes everything. – It changes nothing. | -我们得重来 -没什么要变的 |
[25:30] | I misrepresented the facts to Katrina. | 可我跟卡特里娜歪曲了事实 |
[25:32] | No, you didn’t, | 你没有 |
[25:33] | because you didn’t know because we didn’t ask. | 因为当时我们没问 你也不知道 |
[25:35] | And I didn’t ask now, but he told me now. | 我也没问 但他刚告诉我了 |
[25:37] | And that’s privileged, and the deal is done. | 而我们要遵守保密特权 谈都谈完了 |
[25:39] | Wait a minute, so you’re not gonna do anything? | 等等 你打算什么都不做吗 |
[25:41] | I’m gonna have Donna messenger this to the D.A.’s office. | 我得让唐娜把这个送去地检办公室 |
[25:43] | Harvey, this family thinks their son is to blame. | 哈维 那家人觉得是自己儿子的错 |
[25:46] | Because he was fleeing the scene of a crime, | 本来他就是在逃离犯罪现场 |
[25:47] | – which put him in harm’s way. – Okay, maybe. | -所以才会被撞 -好吧 就算是 |
[25:49] | But if I don’t tell them this part, | 但如果我不告诉他们事实 |
[25:51] | then I’m no different than Nick Rinaldi. | 那我和尼克·里纳尔迪有什么区别 |
[25:53] | – You’re already different. – What do you mean? | -你已经和他不一样了 -什么意思 |
[25:54] | I mean, they were ready to take the $20,000, | 我意思是他们都同意拿两万了 |
[25:57] | but you gave ’em $100,000. | 你给了人家十万 |
[25:58] | Did you think I wasn’t going to find out about that? | 你觉得能一直瞒着我吗 |
[25:59] | Harvey, please, come on. | 哈维 拜托 别这样 |
[26:00] | You asked me to be on this case | 我都警告你会有这种事了 |
[26:02] | after I warned you about something like this. | 你还非要参与这案子 |
[26:04] | You said, “I’m onboard.” | 你说我没事 |
[26:06] | Do you have any idea what would happen | 要是吉莉安发现了你干的好事 |
[26:07] | if Gillian found out what you did? | 你想过后果没有 |
[26:09] | What if she found out about her son? | 要是她发现她儿子嗑药了呢 |
[26:10] | She’d probably give them a bigger settlement. | 大概也就多给点调解费吧 |
[26:12] | But, hey, you already did that, and I let it go. | 不过反正你也已经多给了 我也没管你 |
[26:15] | – You need to let this go. – Say whatever you want. | -这事就这样了 -随你怎么说 |
[26:17] | That’s no different than Nick Rinaldi. | 我都跟尼克·里纳尔迪没什么区别 |
[26:18] | That’s just more money and cleaner shoes. | 不过钱多点儿 鞋干净点儿罢了 |
[26:28] | Oh, my God. You were waiting. | 天呐 让你等了 |
[26:30] | I heard you were here, so I rushed right out. | 我听说你在 就赶紧出来了 |
[26:32] | I formally accept your offer | 我正式接受你的聘用 |
[26:33] | of employment at Pearson Hardman. | 加入皮尔森·哈德曼 |
[26:35] | Oh, this is the best week ever. | 这周真是棒极了 |
[26:37] | I won’t let you down. | 我不会令你失望的 |
[26:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[26:40] | I have no idea what this is regarding, | 我不知道他具体指什么 |
[26:42] | but, yes, he will. He always does. | 不过他肯定会让你失望的 一向如此 |
[26:44] | – Water off a snail’s back. – See what I mean? | -就当耳边风 -看到了吧 |
[26:46] | Donna Paulsen, Maria Monroe, | 唐娜·鲍尔森 这是玛丽亚·门罗 |
[26:49] | my personal first-year. | 我的新私人助理 |
[26:50] | She’s a machine. | 她是个工作狂 |
[26:52] | And let me just tell you something, | 而且我跟你说 |
[26:52] | she’s gonna run circles around Mike Ross. | 迈克·罗斯跟她没得比 |
[26:54] | You wait right here, and I’ll get us some bundt cake. | 你在这儿等会 我去拿蛋糕来 |
[26:56] | I’m sorry, Mike who? | 抱歉 迈克什么 |
[26:58] | – Mike Ross. – Is he a first-year? | -迈克·罗斯 -他也刚来吗 |
[27:01] | Why do you ask? | 为什么这么问 |
[27:01] | I thought you only hired from Harvard. | 我还以为你们只招哈佛的呢 |
[27:04] | – We do. – I was secretary of my class. | -没错 -我是班长 |
[27:06] | I knew every name. | 我知道所有人的名字 |
[27:07] | There was no Mike Ross my year at Harvard. | 我们这届哈佛没有叫迈克·罗斯的 |
[27:10] | But you weren’t the same year. | 不过你们不是一年的啊 |
[27:12] | No, I clerked for a year. | 不 我做了一年书记员 |
[27:14] | He’s a year ahead of me here, | 他在这里比我早一年 |
[27:15] | but he would have been in my class. | 不过在学校应该和我一届 |
[27:17] | Oh, well, Mike clerked for three years, | 迈克做了三年书记员 |
[27:19] | which means he wasn’t in your class. | 所以他不跟你一届 |
[27:21] | Well, I look forward to meeting him. | 我很期待与他见面 |
[27:31] | Uh…last night. | 昨晚 |
[27:34] | I was, uh… | 我… |
[27:36] | I was driving home, | 我开车回家 |
[27:38] | I’d had a lot to drink. | 喝了不少酒 |
[27:39] | I hit someone. | 然后撞人了 |
[27:42] | And I’m pretty sure that they’re dead. | 我觉得我肯定把人撞死了 |
[27:45] | So, uh, I need your help. | 所以我需要你的帮助 |
[27:50] | Sorry, I don’t take cases like that. | 抱歉 我不接这种案子 |
[27:53] | You don’t take cases like that? | 你不接这种案子吗 |
[27:55] | What about your case from 1992? | 那你1992年接的案子呢 |
[27:57] | Driver plows into a car, | 肇事者直接撞进了别人车里 |
[27:58] | after drinking about a thousand jack and cokes, | 之前喝了得有一桶威士忌加可乐 |
[28:00] | killing a happily married couple? | 一对幸福的夫妻就这么死了 |
[28:02] | James and Nina Ross? | 叫詹姆斯·罗斯和妮娜·罗斯 |
[28:04] | I’m afraid I have no recollection of that. | 抱歉我不记得了 |
[28:05] | Oh, yeah? Let me ring a bell for you, then. | 是吗 那我给你提个醒 |
[28:08] | Two days later, you walk into their living room, | 车祸两天后 你走进他们家客厅 |
[28:10] | you find their little boy and his grandmother just sitting there, | 发现只有个小男孩和他奶奶坐在那里 |
[28:12] | and then you stick it to them. | 然后你就占尽了便宜 |
[28:15] | They hadn’t even had time to hold a wake yet. | 他们都还没来得及办追悼会呢 |
[28:18] | Are you still gonna deny it? | 你还不承认吗 |
[28:20] | I didn’t deny it. | 我没有不承认 |
[28:22] | Just have no recollection of it | 我只是想不起来了 |
[28:23] | because I did it so many times. | 因为这种事太多了 |
[28:25] | I’m sorry, is that supposed to move me, huh? | 抱歉 你这是想感动我吗 |
[28:28] | Am I supposed to think | 我是不是该想 |
[28:29] | that you’re somehow above all that now? | 你都已经不在乎感情了 |
[28:30] | It’s not supposed to do anything. | 我没想怎么样 |
[28:33] | But let me point out, | 不过我提醒你下 |
[28:33] | you walked in here two minutes ago, | 两分钟前你进来 |
[28:35] | told me you’d hit somebody, and I turned you away. | 告诉我你撞人了 我没接你的案子 |
[28:42] | – What’s your name? – Like you give a shit. | -你叫什么 -好像你在乎一样 |
[28:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:47] | What are you looking for from me? | 那你为什么来找我 |
[28:49] | I wanna know how you live with yourself. | 我想知道你怎么还能继续生活 |
[28:52] | I wanna know how you wake up every morning | 我想知道那之后你每天醒来 |
[28:53] | and not put a bullet in your brain, | 怎么能忍住不开枪自杀 |
[28:54] | knowing what a piece of shit you are! | 尽管明知自己干了些什么破事 |
[28:57] | You might not want to hear this, | 这话可能不好听 |
[29:00] | But just because I don’t remember who you are | 我不记得你是谁 |
[29:01] | doesn’t mean I don’t regret what I did to you. | 并不代表对于我造成的伤害 我毫无悔意 |
[29:04] | Now the sad fact is that once a deal is done, | 非常不幸的是 白纸黑字写清了 |
[29:05] | it can’t be undone. | 是无法改变的 |
[29:07] | James and Nina Ross. | 詹姆斯和尼娜·罗斯 |
[29:11] | If I ever see you again, | 要是我再碰到你 |
[29:13] | you better remember who they are. | 你最好能记得这两个名字 |
[29:21] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:23] | Did you know Louis is hiring his own associate? | 你知道路易要雇佣私人助手吗 |
[29:26] | Not specifically, but he is entitled to it. | 不是特别关心 他有这个权利 |
[29:28] | We got to stop him. | 我们得制止他 |
[29:29] | Harvey, I know you’re mad at Louis. | 哈维 我知道你在生路易的气 |
[29:31] | So am I, but it’s over. | 我也是 但事情过去了 |
[29:33] | We won, and the man has a job to do. | 我们是赢家 他现在是为我们打工 |
[29:35] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[29:39] | We let him hire the person he just hired, | 他如果雇佣了现在这个人 |
[29:42] | Mike’s gonna be exposed. | 迈克的身份就暴露了 |
[29:44] | How do you know this? | 你怎么知道 |
[29:45] | She was secretary of his class. | 她是班长 |
[29:46] | And there’s 600 kids in that class. | 一个班得有600号人吧 |
[29:48] | – Nobody knows everybody. – She says she does. | -有谁能记住所有的人 -她号称她可以 |
[29:52] | – How can you be so sure? – Donna met her. | -你怎么就那么肯定呢 -唐娜和她打过照面 |
[29:54] | She’s sure. | 她非常肯定 |
[29:55] | Goddamn Mike Ross. | 见鬼的迈克·罗斯 |
[29:57] | He’s the gift that keeps on giving. | 他老给我们添乱 |
[30:00] | How many more headaches is this kid gonna cause me, Harvey? | 他还要拖我们多长时间后退 哈维 |
[30:09] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 |
[30:11] | Did you make an offer to a Maria Monroe | 你是不是要招一个叫玛丽亚·门罗的 |
[30:14] | to be a first-year associate? | 来做初级助理 |
[30:15] | Yes, and let me just tell you something, | 是的 我和你说吧 |
[30:16] | – you’re gonna love her. – Rescind it. | -你绝对会喜欢她的 -让她别来了 |
[30:18] | – What? – Firm’s been through a lot. | -什么 -公司最近变动很大 |
[30:20] | We have to regroup. | 我们需要重组 |
[30:21] | Therefore, I’m instituting a hiring freeze, | 所以 我决定停招新人 |
[30:24] | which you would have known about | 要是你招人之前问我一声 |
[30:25] | had you come and asked my permission first. | 也不用现在这么大费周章了 |
[30:27] | Okay, you can’t do this. | 你不能这么对我 |
[30:28] | I’m a senior partner, and that’s the rule. | 我是高级合伙人 公司规章允许我招 |
[30:29] | Strictly speaking, it’s not a rule, | 严格来说 并未成规章 |
[30:31] | it’s a tradition. | 只是传统罢了 |
[30:32] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[30:33] | Strictly speaking, this isn’t about a hiring freeze, | 严格来说 并不是什么停招 |
[30:36] | this is punishment. | 就是给我穿小鞋 |
[30:37] | You can be punitive, I can be punitive. | 你能这么做 我也可以 |
[30:40] | The offer already went out, Jessica. | 聘书已经发出去了 |
[30:42] | You’re a lawyer, make it go away. | 你不是律师吗 自己想办法 |
[30:44] | What am I gonna tell the world? | 我怎么对别人说啊 |
[30:45] | I’m gonna look like a freaking fool. | 搞得我想白痴一样 |
[30:46] | Well, tell them there’s a hiring freeze. | 就和他们说 现在公司停招 |
[30:50] | I don’t care. | 随你怎么说 |
[30:52] | Make it go away. | 摆平就行 |
[30:57] | You’re dismissed. | 你可以走了 |
[31:05] | The message you left was a little cryptic. | 你的留言看着有点耐人寻味 |
[31:07] | What do you want? | 你到底想要什么 |
[31:09] | I want to help you get what you want. | 我想要帮你得到你想要的 |
[31:11] | And what is that? | 我想要的是什么 |
[31:13] | Liam Colson was driving under the influence | 利亚姆·柯顺开车撞倒艾伯特·钟那晚 |
[31:15] | when he hit Albert Chung. | 他嗑了药 |
[31:17] | How exactly did you come to know that? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[31:19] | I can’t tell you that. | 这无法奉告 |
[31:22] | Thank you, Mike. | 谢谢你 迈克 |
[31:24] | All rise. | 全体起立 |
[31:25] | For the honorable judge Nicholas Palermo. | 有请尊敬的尼古拉斯·巴勒莫法官阁下 |
[31:29] | Be seated. | 全体坐下 |
[31:30] | “State of New York versus Liam Colson.” | 纽约州状告利亚姆·柯顺一案现在开庭 |
[31:36] | I am happy to report | 报告法官大人 |
[31:37] | the state entered into a plea agreement | 昨晚被告已经和检方 |
[31:39] | with the defendant last night. | 达成了认罪协议 |
[31:40] | You have a copy of the terms, your honor. | 协议条款已经呈送给您 |
[31:45] | Everything appears to be in order. | 一切进行得井井有条 |
[31:47] | The agreement is approved. | 本院批准这个协议 |
[31:48] | Community service starts Monday. | 被告从下周一开始社区服务 |
[31:53] | That’s it? You’re just walking away? | 这就完了吗 你就这么走了吗 |
[31:54] | As fast as I can. | 是的 快步离开 |
[31:56] | Because you know what “I can’t tell you how I know that” means? | 你知道你的”无可奉告”意味着什么吗 |
[31:59] | It means you just violated privilege. | 你违反了保密特权 |
[32:00] | Wait, so you don’t care | 等等 你对他 |
[32:02] | that he was driving under the influence? | 嗑药开车无动于衷 |
[32:03] | I can’t prove he was under the influence. | 我不能证明他嗑了药 |
[32:05] | You don’t know what you could prove | 不把那孩子放上被告席 |
[32:06] | if you got that kid in a room. | 你根本就不知道能问出点什么 |
[32:07] | If I were to use what you just told me, | 如果我把你告诉我的作为证据 |
[32:08] | all I would be doing is making myself look like an idiot. | 别人还不都把我当傻瓜看 |
[32:11] | Are you really gonna be able to sleep at night? | 你这么做晚上竟然能安然入梦 |
[32:14] | Are you? | 你能吗 |
[32:16] | You’re the one who walked in there | 你大摇大摆走进去 |
[32:17] | and tried to sell out a 20-year-old kid. | 想要毁了一个20岁少年的生活 |
[32:19] | He took someone’s life, right? | 那个少年撞死了人 |
[32:22] | That someone had a mother and a father and a sister. | 而死者也是有父母 有姐姐 |
[32:24] | That family is never gonna be the same. | 现在他们一家生活全乱套了 |
[32:27] | Listen to me, you think I haven’t had a case | 你听好了 你认为我就从来没有 |
[32:29] | where I could have crossed a line to put someone away? | 想要通过非正规手段把人送进监狱吗 |
[32:31] | I wouldn’t be surprised if you did, | 你觉得你当然想过 |
[32:33] | after that bribe you offered me. | 你不还想着要贿赂我吗 |
[32:35] | I didn’t offer you shit. | 我贿赂你什么了 |
[32:37] | I did you a favor. | 我只是帮了你个忙 |
[32:39] | And then I asked for a favor, | 同时我也请你帮个忙 |
[32:41] | which you could do or not. | 做不做都随你 |
[32:42] | Is that really what you tell yourself | 当你审视镜子中的自己 |
[32:43] | when you look in the mirror? | 就这么安慰自己吗 |
[32:45] | If you’re willing to break privilege, | 如果你不惜违反保密特权 |
[32:46] | you’re the one who needs to look in the mirror. | 你才应该去审视下自己 |
[33:04] | Katrina Bennett called. | 卡特里娜·班尼特来电 |
[33:06] | The deal’s done. | 事情确定了 |
[33:08] | Get the paperwork started. | 你去起草文件吧 |
[33:12] | Harvey, what did you do? | 哈维 你这是干什么 |
[33:14] | I did what I had to do. | 这事儿我没得选 |
[33:19] | Your first hire was Mike. | 你第一个雇的是迈克 |
[33:21] | Are you sure you want this to be your second? | 你真想让她成为你的第二个雇员吗 |
[33:23] | I don’t want to hear it. | 你别说了 |
[33:24] | She starts on Monday. | 她从周一开始上班 |
[33:45] | Chateauneuf-du-Pape, 1985. | 教皇新堡 1985年产 |
[33:47] | I guess they were out of the ’83. | 我想他们83年的酒都卖光了 |
[33:51] | Louis, | 路易 |
[33:53] | you look like I just kicked you in the stomach | 你看着好像 我刚给你一拳 |
[33:54] | – but in a bad way. – I’m sorry. | -可你都不享受 -对不起 |
[33:56] | I, my mind’s on something else. | 我心思不在这儿 |
[33:59] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[34:02] | Promise you won’t be mad? | 答应我听了别发火 |
[34:05] | You’re not about to tell me I have to get tested, are you? | 你不是想让我去做什么艾滋病检查吧 |
[34:07] | What? No. Nothing like that. | 什么 不是这件事 |
[34:10] | I… | 我 |
[34:11] | I had to rescind the offer… | 我不得不撤回聘书 |
[34:13] | To Maria. | 不招玛丽亚了 |
[34:16] | – You’re mad? – No. | -你生气了 -没有 |
[34:18] | – I’m disappointed. – Sheila… | -我很失望 -希拉 |
[34:21] | You’re not the man I thought you were. | 你和我想象中的不一样 |
[34:23] | I-I didn’t have a choice. | 我别无选择 |
[34:25] | It was Jessica Pearson’s decision. | 是杰西卡·皮尔逊做的决定 |
[34:27] | Okay, well, then I must have read you wrong | 好吧 我对你是看走眼了 |
[34:28] | ’cause I thought you were a strong, powerful senior partner. | 本以为你是有能力 有权力的高级合伙人 |
[34:31] | I am. | 我是啊 |
[34:32] | The evidence suggests otherwise. | 现在看来完全不是 |
[34:35] | I think you should go. | 你还是走吧 |
[34:39] | Sheila, please. | 希拉 别这样 |
[34:41] | I mean, can’t this snaff just be something we laugh at? | 我们对这事儿不能一笑了之吗 |
[34:44] | Like, in an hour and a half, hour and 45 minutes? | 过一两个小时就别去想它了 |
[34:46] | Your sexual prowess isn’t gonna get you out of this. | 你床上功夫再好也没有用 |
[34:48] | – You are mad. – Yeah. | -你生气了 -是的 |
[34:49] | I put my reputation on the line to close Maria. | 我以自己的名誉向她替你说好话 |
[34:51] | Look, it’s not my fault. | 听着 这不是我的错 |
[34:53] | The firm instituted a hiring freeze. | 公司已经停止招聘了 |
[34:54] | If there’s a hiring freeze going on, | 若真是如此 |
[34:56] | then why do I know for a fact | 为何我却听说 |
[34:57] | that Harvey Specter hired a fifth-year associate today? | 哈维·斯佩克特今天招了一个 |
[35:02] | You offered Katrina Bennett a job? | 你把卡特里娜·班尼特招进来了吗 |
[35:03] | I looked into her. | 我查了她的背景 |
[35:04] | Turns out she’s a stellar candidate. | 她在应聘者中算是佼佼者 |
[35:07] | You bribed her. | 你这是贿赂她 |
[35:08] | A bribe requires a clear exchange | 贿赂是需要明确地用某物 |
[35:10] | of something for something else. | 与另外一物进行交换才算成立 |
[35:12] | – That didn’t happen here. – Bullshit. | -我可没做这事 -扯淡 |
[35:14] | She said she’d put the deal through if you offered her a job. | 她说了你若聘她 她就签协议 |
[35:16] | She said she’d put the deal through, | 是她先签了协议 |
[35:17] | then I offered her a job. | 我再去聘她的 |
[35:19] | Oh, right, because you needed an insurance policy. | 还真是啊 因为你需要份保障书 |
[35:21] | Because I could see exactly what you were gonna do. | 是因为我料到了你会怎么做 |
[35:23] | So you offered her a job to get her to do what you wanted. | 所以你才给她份工作 以得到你想要的 |
[35:26] | That’s something for something else. | 这就是一物换一物 |
[35:27] | You bribed her. | 你贿赂了她 |
[35:29] | You bet your ass I did. | 你一口咬定我贿赂 |
[35:31] | But what you’re too stupid to understand is | 但你蠢到连我这是为了你 |
[35:32] | I did it to save you. | 都想不到 |
[35:34] | Get it through your goddamn head. | 你这楠木脑袋给我想清楚了 |
[35:37] | You’re not like other lawyers. | 你没按规矩来 |
[35:38] | You break attorney-client privilege. | 侵犯了当事人特权 |
[35:40] | Nothing different happens with Liam, | 利亚姆倒没什么事儿 |
[35:42] | but they’re sure as sh– gonna look into you. | 但他们是肯定要来调查你了 |
[35:44] | And you and I both know what they’re gonna find when they do. | 他们会发现什么就不必我明说了吧 |
[35:46] | What difference does it make what they find? | 他们发现了又如何 |
[35:47] | There’s such a thing as right and wrong. | 是非黑白是有个度的 |
[35:49] | And we’re wrong! | 这事是错在我们 |
[35:50] | You know what? | 告诉你 |
[35:50] | I have had it up to here with you blaming me | 每次碰到了灰色地带 要做决定 |
[35:52] | for every hard choice that comes with this job. | 你就跑来指责我 我受够了 |
[35:55] | – Harvey, come on. – Shut up! | -哈维 别这样 -闭嘴 |
[35:59] | Is your life better or worse than before I hired you? | 我雇用你后 生活是变好了还是变差了 |
[36:03] | It’s both. | 都有 |
[36:04] | Well, maybe you should focus on the better, | 你还是记着那些好的吧 |
[36:05] | Because the next time I have the option | 因为下次若我还要 |
[36:07] | to cross a line to save you, | 越界去救你 |
[36:09] | I’ll send you packing and not think twice. | 我只会让你收拾包袱滚蛋 |
[36:12] | Now get your shit together. | 给我好好想想吧 |
[37:15] | Is it done? | 搞定了吗 |
[37:16] | It’s done. | 搞定了 |
[37:18] | Thank you. What’s wrong? | 太感谢了 这是干什么 |
[37:21] | That’s wrong? A man is dead. | 干什么 闹出条人命了 |
[37:24] | You killed him, and I have to live with it. | 是你杀了他 而我无能为力 |
[37:27] | And you think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[37:29] | I get to go back to my life like nothing happened, | 我还得装作没事继续我的生活 |
[37:31] | but something did happen. | 但事情无可挽回了 |
[37:34] | – It makes me sick. – It should. | -我很难受 -你活该 |
[37:35] | Is that why you came here, to make me feel worse? | 所以你过来是让我更难受吗 |
[37:38] | You’ve been given a gift that you don’t deserve. | 这份协议你根本不配有 |
[37:41] | So you better clean yourself up | 所以你最好反思一下自己 |
[37:43] | and figure out a way to make up for Albert Chung. | 该怎么补偿艾伯特·钟 |
[37:53] | You brought flowers. You’re learning. | 你带花来了 有长进噢 |
[37:55] | They’re for Olivia. | 这是给奥利维亚的 |
[37:58] | What about me? | 那我怎么办 |
[38:00] | That’s for you. | 那个是给你的 |
[38:02] | You bought me a…car? | 你给我买了辆…车吗 |
[38:04] | Yeah, I was thinking we’d drive up to the Berkshires. | 对啊 我想着可以一起去趟伯克夏兹 |
[38:06] | There’s a little cabin I know. | 那边有个小木屋 |
[38:08] | It’s got its own sauna, | 自带桑拿浴 |
[38:09] | private chef. | 私人厨师 |
[38:15] | I can’t go away with you, Harvey. | 我不能跟你去 哈维 |
[38:18] | Why not? | 怎么了 |
[38:24] | My brother’s got cancer. | 我哥哥得了癌症 |
[38:25] | He’s– he’s not gonna make it. | 不知道能熬多久 |
[38:29] | Oh, my god. | 我的天啊 |
[38:32] | Her dad. | 是她爸爸 |
[38:33] | I mean, we knew that it was coming. | 我们知道迟早会这样 |
[38:34] | We just didn’t know it would be this fast. | 但没想到会来的这么快 |
[38:40] | – Is she here? – No. | -她在这里吗 -没有 |
[38:43] | But I’m going to my parents’, | 不过我准备去我父母那 |
[38:45] | and I’m gonna– I’m gonna take her with me. | 我会让她跟着我生活 |
[38:48] | I’m gonna raise her. | 我要抚养她长大 |
[38:52] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么不告诉我呢 |
[38:53] | Because I thought, you know, when… | 因为我觉得 要是… |
[38:55] | you saw Olivia was here, | 你看到奥利维亚在这里 |
[38:57] | that we’d reschedule or something, you know? | 我们会慢慢适应重新调整的 |
[38:59] | And then… | 结果… |
[39:00] | I saw you with her, and it… | 看见你 跟她在一起 真是… |
[39:04] | it was… | 很… |
[39:06] | You wanted to have a night. | 你想留份美好回忆 |
[39:09] | Okay, I didn’t think it would lead to that. | 那并不是我的本意 |
[39:14] | But I’m really happy that it did. | 但最后发现那晚很美好 |
[39:19] | When are you going? | 你什么时候走 |
[39:21] | Soon. | 很快 |
[39:28] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:31] | I’m so, so sorry. | 真的很遗憾 |
[39:38] | Surprise. | 惊喜一下 |
[39:41] | Hey, I never heard from you. How did the case go? | 你都没跟我联系 案子怎么样 |
[39:44] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我没心情说 |
[39:47] | That bad, huh? | 输得挺惨吧 |
[39:48] | Yeah, that bad. | 是啊 很惨 |
[39:50] | Well, why don’t you come over here, | 这样 那你干嘛不过来 |
[39:52] | And I’ll make you feel better? | 我会让你感觉好点儿的 |
[39:54] | I already started without you. | 我没等你来就开始了 |
[40:00] | I can’t do this anymore, tess. | 我不能再这样了 苔丝 |
[40:03] | Get high? | 吸毒吗 |
[40:04] | – It’s so disgusting. – What got into you? | -太恶心了 -你中什么邪了 |
[40:08] | This whole thing is disgusting. | 整件事就很恶心 |
[40:14] | Are you breaking up with me? | 你这是在跟我分手吗 |
[40:21] | – Do you love your husband? – What? | -你爱你的丈夫吗 -什么 |
[40:23] | It’s a simple question, Tess, Answer it. | 答案很简单 苔丝 回答我 |
[40:25] | Do you love your husband? | 你爱你的丈夫吗 |
[40:29] | – Uh, I don’t know. – See, I don’t even know that. | -我不知道 -你看 我连这个都不知道 |
[40:32] | Because we never even talk about it. | 因为我们从没谈论过 |
[40:34] | Well, we can talk about it now. | 那我们现在可以来谈谈啊 |
[40:35] | I don’t want to talk about it now! | 我现在没心情跟你说这个 |
[40:37] | Tess, there is such a thing as right and wrong. | 苔丝 是非黑白都有个度 |
[40:40] | And what we’re doing here… | 我们做的这些… |
[40:43] | It’s just wrong, and… | 是错的 何况… |
[40:45] | You’re married. | 你结婚了 |
[40:47] | And I don’t want a part of it anymore. | 我不想搅合在里面 |
[40:53] | What if I wasn’t? | 如果我没结婚呢 |
[40:58] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[41:01] | You need to go. | 你走吧 |
[41:03] | And I need to get my shit together. | 我自己要好好想想 |