时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You lose, we don’t merge. | 你输了 合并免谈 |
[00:06] | You win, you get what you want. | 你赢了 随你怎么闹 |
[00:08] | You lose, you stay. | 输了 就老实留下 |
[00:10] | You extend your noncompete, | 延长你的不竞争条款 |
[00:12] | and you get a chance | 也给自己赢得一个机会 |
[00:13] | to earn your name on the door | 来挣得冠名合伙人 |
[00:16] | because it’s not going up there now. | 因为这事眼下不会发生了 |
[00:18] | There’s no room for both of us. | 你我二人 一山不容二虎 |
[00:20] | Unless we made room for each other. | 除非我们各自给对方生路 |
[00:23] | I put him on the list, and I handed it in. | 我把他放到名单上 后来交了 |
[00:25] | He didn’t put you on his list. | 他没把你放在他的名单上 |
[00:28] | – I won’t. – You will. | -我不会那么做的 -你会的 |
[00:29] | Harvey will never forgive me. | 哈维不会原谅我的 |
[00:30] | This is a letter to the district attorney, | 这是一封写给地方检察官的信 |
[00:32] | saying that you are breaking the law. | 信上写着你违法了 |
[00:36] | You file your motion… | 你若提交你的动议 |
[00:39] | I’ll file mine. | 我就提交我的 |
[00:40] | You weren’t there. | 你不在那里 |
[00:41] | – I didn’t have to be. – Jessica– | -我没必要在场 -杰西卡… |
[00:42] | You don’t work for Jessica. You work for me. | 你不是为杰西卡效力 你为我效力 |
[00:45] | – You’re fired. – No, he’s not. | -你被开除了 -不 不能开除他 |
[00:47] | You could’ve just told me that you didn’t love me | 你可以直接告诉我说你不爱我 |
[00:49] | instead of selling me out. | 而不是背地出卖我 |
[00:51] | I didn’t sell you out, Scottie. | 我没有出卖你 斯科特 |
[00:53] | I just got fired. | 我刚被炒鱿鱼了 |
[00:54] | Whatever she did, | 无论她做了什么 |
[00:56] | you wouldn’t have this merger without her. | 没有她也不会有这次合并 |
[00:58] | Would you have her work here or in London? | 你要让她在这里还是在伦敦工作 |
[01:01] | You’re going to stay here, | 你得待在这里 |
[01:03] | be humble, | 要谦虚 |
[01:05] | and learn your goddamn place. | 好好想想你的位置 |
[01:07] | I never went to Harvard. | 我从没上过哈佛 |
[01:10] | What? | 什么 |
[01:11] | I’m a fraud. | 我是个冒牌货 |
[01:50] | I got your message. What’s going on? | 我收到你的短信了 什么事 |
[01:53] | Partners meeting. Essential personnel only. | 合伙人会议 闲杂人等不得参加 |
[01:55] | In the middle of the night? | 大半夜开会吗 |
[01:57] | You afraid of the dark? | 你怕黑吗 |
[01:58] | I wouldn’t be if I had my Cookie Monster with me. | 要是我的甜饼怪陪着我 我就不怕了 |
[02:00] | Well, then go get him, | 那就去找他 |
[02:01] | because we’re finalizing the terms of the merger. | 因为我们要最终定案合并条款 |
[02:04] | We? | 我们 |
[02:05] | We. | 我们 |
[02:07] | So I’m a partner now? | 我现在也是合伙人了 |
[02:08] | Easy, Marcia Clark. | 淡定 玛西亚·克拉克 |
[02:10] | Jessica and I discussed it. | 我和杰西卡谈过了 |
[02:12] | You’re responsible for making this merger happen. | 是你促成了这次合并 |
[02:14] | You deserve to be here. | 你应该在场 |
[02:16] | So Jessica and you talked? | 你和杰西卡谈过了 |
[02:18] | You forgave her? | 你原谅她了吗 |
[02:19] | She won. I lost. | 她赢了 我输了 |
[02:21] | Nothing to forgive. | 没什么原不原谅的 |
[02:22] | And me? | 那我呢 |
[02:24] | You did what you had to do. | 你是迫不得已 |
[02:29] | You have no idea how much I needed to hear that. | 你不知道我多需要听到你这句话 |
[02:36] | The merger is complete. | 合并完成 |
[02:37] | And we would like to show everyone | 我们想让大家看到 |
[02:38] | that the new Darby Pearson will be stronger, | 全新的达比-皮尔逊律所会更强大 |
[02:41] | better connected– | 关系网更牢固 |
[02:42] | And most importantly, based on a foundation that is– | 最重要的是 基于… |
[02:45] | Full of shit. | 一派胡言 |
[02:46] | What the hell’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[02:47] | – I told her. – Told her what? | -我告诉她了 -告诉她什么 |
[02:50] | That Mike Ross is a fraud, | 迈克·罗斯是个冒牌货 |
[02:51] | and I am not going to let him get away with it. | 我不会放过他的 |
[02:53] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这么做 |
[02:54] | You did this to yourself. | 你自作自受 |
[03:05] | How long are you going to keep staring at that offer? | 你准备盯着这个报价看多久 |
[03:08] | Until one of us blinks. | 直到我俩其中一个眨眼 |
[03:09] | Deron signed it. You said it was great. | 德隆签了 你说这样很好 |
[03:11] | I’m not interested in great. | 我不要”很好” |
[03:13] | I want it to know who its Daddy is. | 我要他们知道哥的本事 |
[03:20] | What is it, Donna? | 什么事 唐娜 |
[03:21] | It’s Sunday night. Darby needs an answer. | 现在是周日晚上 达比要你的回答 |
[03:25] | London. Send her to London. | 伦敦 派她去伦敦 |
[03:33] | Do you want to talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[03:38] | Have Ray meet me downstairs. | 让雷在楼下等我 |
[03:41] | And where should I say you’re going? | 你要去哪 |
[03:43] | Brooklyn. | 布鲁克林 |
[04:05] | I did not expect the great Harvey Specter | 没想到伟大的哈维·斯佩克特 |
[04:07] | to come all the way to Brooklyn | 会大老远跑来布鲁克林 |
[04:08] | just to deliver a contract. | 就为了送份合约 |
[04:09] | That’s good, ’cause I came for the hot dogs. | 没什么 我是为了这里的热狗来的 |
[04:12] | I told you, that was our final offer. | 我说了 这是我们的最终报价 |
[04:13] | You did, but the third quarter’s about to end, | 你是说过 但现在第三节快结束了 |
[04:16] | and if you want Deron Williams | 如果你想让德隆·威廉姆斯 |
[04:17] | playing for you in the fourth, | 在第四节为你的队伍效力 |
[04:20] | this is his number. | 这才是他的价 |
[04:24] | Even if you had another offer, | 就算你还有别人的报价 |
[04:25] | which you don’t, | 其实你没有 |
[04:27] | he can’t leave in the middle of a game. | 他不可能打球打一半突然离场 |
[04:29] | I was talking about the fourth quarter of Game Seven, | 我说的是总决赛最后一场的第四节 |
[04:32] | when you’re looking to lock up a championship, | 决定冠军的关键时刻 |
[04:34] | because the question isn’t “do you want Deron or not?” | 问题不在于”你想不想要德隆” |
[04:36] | it’s “do you want a ring or not?” | 而是”想不想要冠军戒指” |
[04:40] | You got nothing. | 你毫无筹码 |
[04:41] | And I told you, that’s my final offer. | 我说了 这是最终报价 |
[04:43] | Then I guess I’ll just have to go bring Deron | 看来我只能把小牛队的球衣 |
[04:45] | his new Mavs jersey then. | 给德隆送去了 |
[04:46] | There’s no way Mark Cuban pays that much. | 马克·库班不可能出这么高的价 |
[04:48] | Why don’t you call him and ask? | 你可以打给他问问啊 |
[04:49] | Oh, wait, you can’t, because he hates you. | 等下 你不能 因为他讨厌你 |
[04:51] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[04:52] | We may not be blood brothers, | 我们也许没兄弟那么亲 |
[04:53] | but he doesn’t hate me. | 但他也不讨厌我 |
[04:55] | Oh, he does now. | 他现在讨厌你了 |
[04:56] | Evidently, he found out about that thing from last May. | 显然 他知道了去年五月的事 |
[05:00] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[05:02] | Because I was there when I told him. | 因为是我告诉他的 |
[05:05] | You have until 10:00 a.m. | 我等你到明早十点 |
[05:06] | Then I’m calling Dallas. | 过时我就打给达拉斯小牛队 |
[05:07] | And Mark may not take your call, | 马克也许会不接你的电话 |
[05:10] | but he’ll sure as hell take mine. | 但他肯定会接我的 |
[05:14] | How do I know you’re not going to turn around | 我怎么知道 |
[05:14] | and get him to pay more? | 你不会反过来让他出更高的价 |
[05:16] | You don’t. | 你不知道 |
[05:17] | But if you don’t match this, | 但你要是不出这个价 |
[05:18] | you’ll never find out. | 就永远不会知道 |
[05:36] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[05:37] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[05:37] | I don’t recall giving you my key. | 我不记得给过你我家的钥匙啊 |
[05:39] | I don’t recall authorizing you to negotiate | 我不记得授权让你背着德隆·威廉姆斯 |
[05:41] | behind Deron Williams’ back. | 谈价钱 |
[05:43] | His back is just fine. | 他的背没事 |
[05:45] | I’m standing right behind it. | 有我呢 |
[05:46] | Then why is the contract he signed in my hand? | 那他签的合约怎么会在我手上 |
[05:52] | How much did you ask for? | 你开价多少 |
[05:53] | Triple. | 三倍 |
[05:55] | You out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[05:56] | We have leverage. | 我们有筹码 |
[05:58] | And what is that? | 什么筹码 |
[06:00] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[06:01] | Simplify it for me. | 简单点说 |
[06:02] | I bluffed him. | 我唬住了他 |
[06:03] | That’s not leverage. | 这可不是筹码 |
[06:05] | It is if he believes it. | 如果他信了 那就是筹码 |
[06:06] | And if it fails, he fires us | 要是失败了 他会炒了我们 |
[06:07] | and takes ten other players with him. | 还会怂恿其他球员跟我们解聘 |
[06:10] | Then it better not fail. | 那最好别失败 |
[06:11] | You asked the man for triple. | 你管人家要三倍 |
[06:13] | If I had what I said I had, that’s what I’d get. | 如果我真有我说的东西 我会拿到三倍 |
[06:16] | I don’t ask for triple, he knows I’m bluffing. | 如果我不要三倍 他会知道我在虚张声势 |
[06:18] | Then don’t bluff in the first place. | 那你开始就不要虚张声势啊 |
[06:20] | I’m afraid that’s what I do. | 哥就这么玩 |
[06:23] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想的吗 |
[06:24] | I think you want it to fail. | 我觉得你就是不想做成 |
[06:25] | I think you’re stuck with a merger you don’t want | 你左右为难 不接受这次合并 |
[06:28] | and a noncompete you can’t stand, | 又有非竞争条款约束 |
[06:29] | and you’re trying to get me to fire you. | 你就是想让我炒你鱿鱼 |
[06:31] | I could bust that noncompete wide open. | 我可以不费吹灰之力就解决掉非竞争条款 |
[06:33] | But you gave me your word. | 但你向我保证过 |
[06:35] | Which is why I’m staying. | 所以我才留了下来 |
[06:37] | Jessica, I’ve always operated this way. | 杰西卡 我一直都是这样 |
[06:39] | It’s what you hired me for, | 你雇我是因为这个 |
[06:41] | it’s what you pay me for, | 你给我发工资是因为这个 |
[06:42] | and it used to be what you valued me for. | 以前你也最欣赏我这点 |
[06:44] | I’m not going to fire you. | 我不会炒你鱿鱼的 |
[06:46] | Neither is Deron Williams. | 德隆·威廉姆斯也不会 |
[06:48] | Nets just caved. | 网队妥协了 |
[06:49] | So unless you’re looking to cook me breakfast tomorrow, | 除非你想给我做明天的早餐 |
[06:53] | I’d say we’re done. | 不然就散了吧 |
[07:05] | I told you I needed time. | 我跟你说了我需要时间 |
[07:06] | I know, but it’s been two days, | 我知道 但已经过去两天了 |
[07:08] | and I can’t take it anymore. | 我实在受不了了 |
[07:09] | I had to see you. | 我必须见你 |
[07:16] | I don’t want any comments about how messy the place is. | 我知道家里很乱 什么都不用说了 |
[07:21] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:22] | And what would clean look like? | 干净的时候会是什么样子 |
[07:27] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都别想 |
[07:30] | I can’t not think about it, all right? | 我做不到不想 |
[07:32] | It’s all I’ve been able to think about for two days. | 两天以来我满脑子都是这个 |
[07:34] | Mike, why are you here? | 迈克 你到底来干什么 |
[07:36] | Because that’s not going to happen. | 你想的事是绝对不可能的 |
[07:39] | Now or ever? | 现在还是永远 |
[07:41] | You lied to me about everything. | 所有的一切 你都是骗我的 |
[07:43] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[07:44] | Do you remember when I told you I needed time? | 还记得我说我需要时间吗 |
[07:45] | That’s what I needed it for. | 需要时间就是为了这个 |
[07:47] | To process this bomb that you dropped on me. | 为了好好消化你告诉我的”重磅消息” |
[07:49] | I had a nightmare. | 我做恶梦了 |
[07:54] | You asked why I’m here. That’s why. | 你不是问我来的原因吗 这就是原因 |
[07:55] | I– | 我… |
[07:58] | You exposed me to the entire firm. | 梦里你把我的事告诉给了公司所有人 |
[07:59] | – I would never do that. – I know. | -我绝对不会这么做的 -我知道 |
[08:02] | And I woke up, and I realized | 然后我醒来意识到 |
[08:03] | that the real nightmare wouldn’t even be that. | 这个甚至都不是真正的噩梦 |
[08:05] | The real nightmare would be– | 真正的噩梦是… |
[08:10] | would be if you didn’t want to be with me. | 你不愿意再跟我在一起 |
[08:13] | Do you really mean that? | 你是真心真意的吗 |
[08:15] | I meant it the first time I ever saw you. | 我第一眼看到你时就是真心真意的 |
[08:19] | Rachel, | 瑞秋 |
[08:22] | I know that I’m not who you want me to be, | 我知道我不是你心目中想象的那样 |
[08:25] | but–but you know what happened in that room. | 但是 你知道当时那间屋里发生的事 |
[08:27] | You know what we both felt. | 你知道我们两个人的感觉 |
[08:28] | I– | 我… |
[08:30] | I don’t want to lose that. | 我不想失去那种感觉 |
[08:35] | I just keep wishing you never told me. | 我还是希望你没告诉我真相 |
[08:37] | But then it never would have happened. | 但那样事情就不会发生了 |
[08:41] | And it did. | 可事情发生了 |
[08:43] | And I’m– | 而且我… |
[08:45] | I’m really glad that it did. | 我很高兴事情发生了 |
[08:48] | I am, too. | 我也是 |
[08:52] | But what happens if you get caught? | 但要是你被发现了怎么办 |
[08:55] | Because what you had may have been a nightmare, Mike, | 你做的可能只是个噩梦 迈克 |
[08:58] | but you can’t tell me you’re not afraid of being exposed. | 但你不会跟我说你不怕暴露吧 |
[09:00] | Of course I am. | 我当然害怕 |
[09:01] | But there’s nothing that I can do about it. | 但是我也无能为力 |
[09:03] | Well, maybe there is. | 或许有办法 |
[09:06] | What are you saying? | 什么办法 |
[09:09] | Quit. | 辞职 |
[09:12] | Go in tomorrow, and just quit. | 明天去上班 辞职走人 |
[10:54] | I need to talk to you. | 我得跟你谈谈 |
[10:56] | You want to talk about how things played out, | 你想谈事情是怎么结束的的话 |
[10:57] | but the place to do that is somewhere more private. | 我们应该找个更私密的地方 |
[11:01] | You didn’t just come through on the merger. | 你不仅让合并成功了 |
[11:04] | You bluffed Hardman, | 还唬住了哈德曼 |
[11:06] | turned Monica Eton, | 扭转了莫妮卡·伊顿的案子 |
[11:08] | and put us over the top on Folsom Foods. | 在福尔松食品公司的案子里翻身 |
[11:10] | Now that’s a lot of coming through in the clutch. | 这可是很多次成功啊 |
[11:13] | And I wouldn’t have saved your ass | 如果不是觉得你理应留下 |
[11:14] | if I didn’t think you deserved to be here. | 我是不会保护你的 |
[11:18] | I don’t know what to say. | 我都不知道该怎么说了 |
[11:19] | Well, the usual response is “Thank you.” | 通常这种情况下你应该说”谢谢” |
[11:21] | The usual road to getting here | 通常要进这里 |
[11:22] | doesn’t involve stabbing someone in the back. | 也不用暗箭伤人 |
[11:24] | Doesn’t it? | 不用吗 |
[11:30] | When I was 16, | 我十六岁时 |
[11:32] | I came home, my mother sat me down, | 有一次回家 妈妈让我坐下 |
[11:34] | and said my parents were separating. | 告诉我父母要分开 |
[11:36] | Trial basis. | 先试着分开 |
[11:38] | But the good news was she was going to get me a car | 但也有好消息 她要给我买辆车 |
[11:41] | to help with my sister. | 好帮我妹妹 |
[11:43] | All my friends talked about how lucky I was to have it. | 当时所有朋友都说我有车实在是太幸运了 |
[11:47] | I hated that car. | 但我讨厌那辆车 |
[11:50] | Every time I got in it, I– | 我每次坐进那辆车里… |
[11:53] | It just reminded me. | 都是对我的一次提醒 |
[11:56] | Why are you telling me this? | 你跟我说这个干什么 |
[11:57] | Because five years later, | 因为五年后 |
[12:00] | that same car got me to Harvard, | 就是那辆车把我送进了哈佛 |
[12:02] | which led me here. | 进而到了这里 |
[12:04] | So you can think of this office | 所以 你可以把这间办公室 |
[12:06] | as a reminder of what you did to Harvey | 看做你对哈维所作所为的提醒 |
[12:09] | or as a symbol of what you can accomplish at the firm. | 也可以看做是你在这里的美好未来 |
[12:14] | Now, do you still have something to say? | 你现在还有什么想说的吗 |
[12:18] | No. | 没有 |
[12:21] | No, I don’t. | 没有了 |
[12:26] | They ever get back together? | 你父母后来又复合了吗 |
[12:29] | No. | 没有 |
[12:31] | No, they didn’t. | 没有复合 |
[12:46] | Ah, God! Damn it! | 天呐 该死 |
[12:49] | Louis, what happened? | 路易 怎么了 |
[12:49] | Oh. I’ll tell you what happened. | 我跟你说说 |
[12:51] | This stupid merger. | 因为这次该死的合并 |
[12:52] | It’s bad enough my vote is worth | 我的投票效力只有上周的三分之一 |
[12:54] | 1/3 of what it was last week. | 就已经很糟糕了 |
[12:55] | Now our uni-balls, gone. | 现在我们的三菱笔还没有了 |
[12:56] | Our…What? | 我们的…什么 |
[12:58] | Pens, Donna. | 笔啊 唐娜 |
[12:59] | The new quartermaster, | 新任采购主管 |
[13:00] | Barbara L. Tottingham, | 芭芭拉·L·托丁汉姆 |
[13:02] | will not buy us any more uni-balls. | 不给我们买三菱笔用了 |
[13:04] | There’s not one single uni-ball in this entire firm. | 全公司上下都找不到一支三菱笔了 |
[13:07] | – Please stop saying uni-ball. – No, I will not. | -别再说三菱笔了 -我就想说 |
[13:09] | Stuck with these stupid plastic things | 真受够了这个该死的塑料笔 |
[13:11] | that keep breaking. | 一写就断墨 |
[13:12] | So buy your own pen. | 那你想用就自己去买啊 |
[13:15] | Bu– | 可… |
[13:18] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[13:19] | There are two things in this firm | 在我们公司 我有两件东西 |
[13:20] | that I hold very sacred– my uni-balls | 是神圣不可侵犯的 我的三菱笔 |
[13:23] | and my raspberry bran bars. | 还有我的树莓谷物棒 |
[13:24] | And if I have to go and buy ’em myself, | 如果要我自己去买 |
[13:26] | well, then, this Barbara L. Tottingham | 那么这个芭芭拉·L·托丁汉姆 |
[13:29] | has a message for me, loud and clear, | 基本上就是在跟我明说 |
[13:30] | and that’s “Louis Litt, go screw yourself.” | “路易·利特 去死吧” |
[13:31] | Louis, the ink on your face. You’ve got just, like– | 路易 你脸上有墨水 你… |
[13:33] | You’ve got, like, a little bit right there. | 你这里好像有一点 |
[13:35] | Where, here? | 这里吗 |
[13:37] | No, I think you’ve gotta give it, like, a good– | 不 我觉得你该好好的… |
[13:39] | Okay, fine. | 好啦好啦 |
[13:40] | Gone? | 还有吗 |
[13:42] | Thank you, Donna. You’re a true friend. | 谢谢你 唐娜 你是个真心朋友 |
[13:44] | I got your back. | 有我在 不担心 |
[13:46] | Hey, do you remember | 还记不记得 |
[13:47] | when you used to do those rotator cuff exercises? | 你原来会做肩关节旋转肌的训练 |
[13:49] | Oh, yeah, what are you kidding? Of course. | 是啊 你在开什么玩笑呢 当然 |
[13:51] | Every day for, like, 18 months. | 每天练习 坚持了大概十八个月吧 |
[13:52] | Why do you ask? | 你问这个干吗 |
[13:53] | No reason. | 就问一问嘛 |
[13:56] | 路易·利特 高级合伙人 | |
[14:00] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[14:01] | Jessica, how lovely to see you. | 杰西卡 见到你真是太高兴了 |
[14:03] | I wanted to thank you. | 我要谢谢你 |
[14:04] | Ah. You saw the sign. | 你看到标志了啊 |
[14:07] | You didn’t have to do that. | 你不用这么做的 |
[14:09] | Our agreement stipulates Darby Pearson, | 我们的协议规定的是达比在前 皮尔逊在后 |
[14:11] | Not Pearson Darby. | 而不是皮尔逊在前 达比在后 |
[14:12] | Our agreement also stipulates a 51/49 percentage structure. | 协议还规定了51比49的结构分成 |
[14:16] | And this is your way of showing me | 这就是你在以自己的方式告诉我 |
[14:18] | that you think of it as 50/50. | 你是想对半分吗 |
[14:20] | – Merely a gesture. – Ah. | -仅仅是做个表态 -懂了 |
[14:22] | Heck of a gesture. | 好个表态啊 |
[14:23] | How would you propose to a woman? | 你会如何向一个女人求婚 |
[14:25] | A woman? | 女人吗 |
[14:26] | – I think we both know that– – Yes, we do. | -我觉得这众所周知… -确实 |
[14:30] | anyway… | 无论如何… |
[14:31] | It is shaping up to be a lovely day. | 今天是个好日子 |
[14:33] | Oh, I wish I could say that same. | 但愿我也能这么说 |
[14:34] | I assume you know about the latest goings-on with Hessington Oil. | 我想你已经知道了海辛顿石油的最新进展 |
[14:37] | I wouldn’t be much of a partner if I didn’t. | 如果我不知道 那就不算合伙人了 |
[14:39] | Now they’ve decide to take on Ava Hessington personally. | 现在他们决定单方面起诉艾娃·海辛顿 |
[14:42] | – Who is they? – The U.S. Government. | -他们是谁 -美国政府 |
[14:45] | I’ve decided to let Harvey handle it. | 我决定让哈维去处理 |
[14:47] | – Why? – Why not? | -为什么 -为什么不呢 |
[14:49] | It’s not a good time. | 现在时机不好 |
[14:50] | He’s still digesting the merger. | 他还在适应这次并购呢 |
[14:52] | – Meaning? – He’s acting out. | -你想表达什么 -他在闹情绪 |
[14:54] | Well, he may be acting out, | 也许是吧 |
[14:56] | but I understand | 但据我所知 |
[14:56] | he just got his client triple the money. | 他刚让客户的合约要价涨到三倍 |
[14:59] | By taking a huge risk he didn’t have to. | 冒了一个没必要的大风险 |
[15:01] | This case, he may have to. | 在这个案子里 他可能不得不冒风险 |
[15:04] | So that’s why Harvey. | 所以才选择哈维 |
[15:05] | And this case is more important to me than just money. | 这个案子对我的重要性 不仅仅是钱 |
[15:08] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[15:11] | Because it is. | 因为就是这样 |
[15:15] | What if I said no? | 如果我说不呢 |
[15:17] | I’m afraid that’s not an option. | 抱歉 你没得选 |
[15:20] | So I guess that sign | 所以我估计 那个标志 |
[15:22] | really doesn’t mean 50/50 after all. | 说到底并不代表各占一半 |
[15:24] | I did say it was merely a gesture. | 我确实说过那只是个表态 |
[15:30] | You keep showing up to surprise me, | 你要是再这样惊喜出现 |
[15:32] | people are gonna get the wrong idea. | 大家会误解的 |
[15:34] | People are going to think what they’re going to think. | 大家该怎么想就怎么想 |
[15:36] | – I’m here to bury the hatchet. – And what prompted that? | -我是来冰释前嫌的 – 出于何意呢 |
[15:39] | Darby found out what you did with Deron Williams. | 达比发现了你背着德隆·威廉姆斯干的好事 |
[15:41] | Don’t tell me. He was impressed. | 我猜猜 他很欣赏 |
[15:43] | He was pissed. | 他气坏了 |
[15:45] | Thinks you’re trying to get fired. | 觉得你是存心要被解雇 |
[15:46] | And you told him how smart he was. | 然后你就拍了他的马屁 |
[15:48] | I told him you said it wasn’t true | 我告诉他 你说那不是真的 |
[15:50] | and that I believed you, | 而我相信你 |
[15:52] | and then I fought to give you a chance to prove it. | 然后给你争取了一个机会来证明这一点 |
[15:54] | Ava Hessington. | 艾娃·海辛顿 |
[15:57] | I got you on it. | 我帮你争取到了这个案子 |
[15:58] | What does that matter to me? | 这跟我有什么关系 |
[15:59] | Harvey, | 哈维 |
[16:00] | I know you and I have had our problems, | 我知道我们之间有些问题 |
[16:02] | but this is a chance for us to move past it. | 但这是我们迈过这道坎的机会 |
[16:05] | Let’s take it. | 接受吧 |
[16:06] | You really do wanna make up. | 你真的想和好 |
[16:08] | I never wanted to be at odds in the first place. | 我最开始就不想发生争执 |
[16:09] | Neither did I. | 我也不想 |
[16:13] | Are we good? | 那和好了吗 |
[16:16] | Don’t you wanna tell me I better win this goddamn case? | 难道不想告诉我 最好要赢这个案子吗 |
[16:18] | I didn’t think I had to. | 响鼓不用重捶 |
[16:20] | Never stopped you from saying it before. | 以前你可没少捶啊 |
[16:22] | Well, I’m learning to let go. | 我正学着放手 |
[16:26] | Oh, Harvey, there is one more thing. | 哈维 还有一件事 |
[16:28] | You better win this goddamn case. | 你最好要赢这个鬼案子 |
[16:36] | 迈克·罗斯 助理 | |
[16:45] | 学位证书 迈克·詹姆斯·罗斯 法学博士 | |
[16:52] | I know it’s not my place, | 我知道我没资格这么说 |
[16:53] | but you really suck at quitting. | 但你真的不懂怎么辞职 |
[16:56] | I can explain. | 我有自己的理由 |
[16:57] | No need. It was just a suggestion. | 不用了 我说的只是个建议而已 |
[17:00] | Rachel, I tried to do it, but– | 瑞秋 我试过了 但… |
[17:02] | But then Jessica gave you this office to stay? | 但杰西卡给了你这个办公室来挽留你吗 |
[17:06] | Actually, she gave me this office | 事实上 我还没开口 |
[17:07] | before I could even bring it up. | 她就给了我这个办公室 |
[17:11] | Well, aren’t you just the luckiest person in the world? | 你真是全世界最幸运的人啊 |
[17:14] | Rachel– | 瑞秋… |
[17:15] | You came to me, you were petrified of being exposed, | 你来找我 担心自己曝光 |
[17:17] | and I gave you a way out. | 我给了你一条出路 |
[17:19] | And now, 12 hours later, you’re in a brand-new office | 12小时之后 你坐在崭新的办公室里 |
[17:22] | with a diploma on the wall that, for all I know, | 墙上还挂着张文凭 据我所知 |
[17:24] | came from Kinko’s. | 那文凭来自金考公司[文印公司] |
[17:25] | What do you want me to do? Everyone hangs one. | 你想让我怎么办 每个人都要挂一个 |
[17:27] | No, Mike, everyone doesn’t just hang one. | 不 迈克 大家都不仅仅是挂着一个 |
[17:31] | So that’s what this is really about. | 这才是重点所在 |
[17:33] | You’re damn right it is. | 说的还真是 |
[17:35] | I’ve been trying to earn one for as long as I can remember. | 我记得我一直在努力 想要得到一张 |
[17:39] | And you have one and everything that goes with it, | 而你却有这么一张 一切都那么顺利 |
[17:42] | and you didn’t do a single thing to deserve it. | 而且你根本不是通过努力赢得的 |
[17:43] | You have no idea what I have or haven’t done | 你根本不了解 我做到今天这样 |
[17:45] | to get where I am. | 付出过什么 |
[17:47] | And that’s the whole problem. | 这是所有的问题所在 |
[17:49] | I have no idea who you are. | 我根本不知道你是谁 |
[18:05] | 致 杰西卡·皮尔逊 自 迈克·罗斯 辞职信 | |
[18:27] | Harvey, I’m just in the middle of a little afternoon crossword. | 哈维 我正在做一个午后填词小游戏 |
[18:31] | Are you a puzzler? | 你擅长解字谜吗 |
[18:32] | Don’t you have work to do? | 难道你没有工作要做吗 |
[18:33] | My dear fellow, if I have to do work, | 亲爱的同事 如果我都要干活了 |
[18:35] | then I’m not doing my job. | 那我就太失败了 |
[18:37] | What can I do for you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[18:38] | Jessica told me | 杰西卡告诉我 |
[18:39] | that you agreed to let me be lead on Ava Hessington. | 你同意让我负责艾娃·海辛顿 |
[18:41] | I wanted to thank you. | 我想谢谢你 |
[18:43] | – You’re welcome. – There’s just one problem. | -客气了 -不过有个问题 |
[18:45] | You didn’t agree to anything. You demanded it. | 你没有同意任何事 你是要求 |
[18:48] | And you let Jessica play good cop | 你让杰西卡唱红脸 |
[18:50] | because you didn’t wanna undermine the chain of command. | 因为你不想破坏行政管理关系 |
[18:52] | That’s quite the conspiracy theory. | 好个阴谋论啊 |
[18:54] | Well, here’s the good news. | 而好消息是 |
[18:56] | My plate’s a little full right now. | 我手上的事情有点多 |
[18:58] | And since you didn’t want me on this case in the first place, | 既然你最开始就不想让我插手这个案子 |
[19:00] | Why don’t you let somebody else handle it? | 为什么不让其他人来处理呢 |
[19:02] | Good luck. I hear it’s a tough one. | 祝好运 我听说这案子很棘手 |
[19:05] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[19:07] | I want out. | 我想退出 |
[19:09] | I win this, | 我赢了这案子 |
[19:10] | You tear up my noncompete, and you fire me. | 你就撕了我的不竞争条款 然后解雇我 |
[19:13] | You hate this merger that much. | 你这么讨厌这次并购啊 |
[19:15] | I had an agreement with Jessica, | 我和杰西卡达成了协议 |
[19:17] | And I honored it. | 而我很看重这协议 |
[19:18] | Then she accused me of trying to get fired. | 然后她指责我存心要被解雇 |
[19:21] | Then she lied to me | 然后对我撒谎 |
[19:22] | by claiming that she fought for me | 声称她为我争取来了 |
[19:24] | to be on this case. | 这件案子 |
[19:25] | She really does wanna make up with you, you know. | 她是真心想和你和解 |
[19:29] | Funny way of showing it. | 表达方式也太奇特了吧 |
[19:30] | Ironic. | 真讽刺 |
[19:32] | Her belief that you wanted to be fired | 她认为你想被开除 |
[19:34] | led you to wanting to be fired. | 却造成你真有了这个心 |
[19:36] | Do we have a deal or not? | 那我们是达成协议了吗 |
[19:40] | It appears we do. | 当然 |
[19:51] | Oh, hey. Uh, go ahead. | 你先用吧 |
[19:53] | No, that’s all right. You were here first. | 没事 先到先得 |
[19:56] | Why are you being so polite? | 你怎么这么有礼貌了 |
[19:57] | Come on, you have one stupid copy. | 你只有一张纸 |
[19:58] | You could’ve finished it already. | 说话功夫就完事了 |
[19:59] | I’m doing it for you. | 我帮你印 |
[20:00] | Louis, I– | 路易斯 我 |
[20:05] | Why? | 为什么 |
[20:07] | It’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[20:08] | Well, simplify it for me, Mike. | 那就给我长话短说 迈克 |
[20:13] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[20:16] | He’s the one who hired me. | 是他雇用的我 |
[20:16] | Now he wants nothing to do with me. | 现在他想和我一刀两断 |
[20:18] | What are you talking about? He just gave you a new office. | 你在说什么 他刚给了你一间新办公室 |
[20:19] | No, Jessica gave me a new office. | 不 是杰西卡给我的 |
[20:21] | If it was up to Harvey, I wouldn’t even have a cubicle. | 如果是哈维管事 我连个隔间也得不到 |
[20:26] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[20:28] | All that matters is that, uh, I can’t fix it. | 要紧的是 已经无法挽回了 |
[20:35] | You know, when we were in the bullpen, | 当我和哈维还都是助理时 |
[20:36] | Harvey was like superman. | 哈维就像超人一样无所不能 |
[20:39] | And then, one day, | 然后 有一天 |
[20:41] | Hardman decided to just knock him down a peg. | 哈德曼决定挫败他一次 |
[20:43] | Gave him this bullshit assignment, | 于是交给他一个棘手的任务 |
[20:44] | undoable workload, unwinnable case. | 一件超乎常人工作量 毫无胜算的案子 |
[20:47] | And I took it as a chance | 我把它看做是一次机会 |
[20:48] | to break down his walls and offer my help. | 消除我俩的隔阂 给他帮助 |
[20:50] | And I just thought, this just might be | 我想 这可能是个好机会 |
[20:52] | the chance that we could become– | 我俩或许会成为… |
[20:53] | – Friends. – Yeah. | -朋友 -是的 |
[20:56] | And he looked at me– how dare I? | 然后他看着我 好像在说我算哪根葱 |
[20:59] | I get it. He’s alone. | 我懂 他喜欢孤军奋战 |
[21:01] | He always has been. He always will be. | 他一直都这样 以后也会是这样 |
[21:02] | Always was. | 过去一直都这样 |
[21:05] | Harvey is not superman anymore. | 但哈维已经不再是超人了 |
[21:09] | He’s Batman. | 他现在是蝙蝠侠 |
[21:12] | And Batman needs Robin. | 蝙蝠侠需要罗宾做助手 |
[21:15] | And I just need to remind him of that. | 而我得提醒他这点 |
[21:17] | What’s the one thing that Harvey values over everything else? | 哈维最看重的是什么 |
[21:19] | – Winning. – Yeah. | -赢 -是的 |
[21:20] | You help him win, | 你帮他赢得案子 |
[21:22] | he’ll remember why he needs you. | 他就会明白为何需要你 |
[21:24] | I have to figure out what cases he’s working on. | 那我得找出他现在在处理什么案子 |
[21:26] | The I.T. Department has access to every computer | 信息技术部门有着公司里 |
[21:28] | in the entire firm, syncs up every night. | 所有电脑的权限 每晚都会进行同步 |
[21:29] | So all I have to do is get access to Harvey’s hard drive. | 我要做的就是搞到进入哈维硬盘的权限 |
[21:33] | That place is a fortress. | 但那地方坚不可破啊 |
[21:36] | -Benjamin. -Benjamin. | -本杰明 -本杰明 |
[21:41] | It’s you. | 是你啊 |
[21:42] | Aw, that’s sweet. You remember me. | 真开心 你还记得我 |
[21:44] | Oh, yes. | 当然 |
[21:44] | I remember everyone who’s ever bamboozled me | 每一个骗我给他们顶级的手提电脑的人 |
[21:47] | into giving them a top-of-the-line laptop. | 我都记得 |
[21:49] | Their names are Michael Ross. | 他的名字都是迈克尔·罗斯 |
[21:50] | I didn’t bamboozle you, Benjamin. | 我又不是靠骗的 本杰明 |
[21:52] | I won it fair and square. | 我可是光明正大赢过来的 |
[21:54] | And I’ve been tracking every internet move you’ve made | 这十个月我一直追踪你的上网记录 |
[21:56] | for the past ten months, waiting for the slipup. | 等着抓你把柄 |
[21:59] | Bet you thought you had me at teenybikini.Com. | 你肯定想抓到我上少女比基尼网站的把柄 |
[22:02] | No. No, no. | 才不是这个 |
[22:03] | Because I cross-referenced that | 我跟你在做的 |
[22:05] | with your workplace harassment case, and I knew. | 办公室骚扰案进行对比 知道那是工作需要 |
[22:08] | But don’t think I’m not aware that you went home for dinner | 但别以为我不知道你回家吃晚饭时 |
[22:10] | and used your personal computer to go back there. | 用你的私人电脑又上了那个网站 |
[22:12] | Okay, that’s not actionable. | 就算这样你也没法告我吧 |
[22:14] | But hacking my personal computer is. | 但黑进我电脑 我可以告你 |
[22:16] | Good luck proving that. Now, what do you want? | 那你就试试啊 你现在想干嘛 |
[22:19] | – I want access to a hard drive. – No way. | -我想获得进入硬盘的权限 -想都别想 |
[22:21] | Not only that, I want you to give me | 不止这一样 在你有生之年 |
[22:22] | whatever I want whenever I want it | 无论何时 你都要 |
[22:25] | for the rest of your life. | 满足我的任何要求 |
[22:26] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做 |
[22:27] | Oh, right. | 差点忘了 |
[22:28] | Because I just recorded you admitting to violating the law. | 因为我录下了你承认违法的话 |
[22:33] | The XJS-5000. | XJS-5000[索尼录音笔] |
[22:34] | – You–you set me up. – Yep. | -你给我设圈套 -是的 |
[22:36] | You knew that I would track your home computer. | 你早知道我会追踪你的家用电脑 |
[22:39] | And after you’ve been convicted, | 在你被判有罪后 |
[22:40] | You’ll be lucky to be hired as a network administrator… | 幸运的话 也许能被雇用在新泽西的 |
[22:44] | at a high school… | 高中里 |
[22:46] | in Jersey. | 当网络管理员 |
[22:48] | How long are you gonna keep at this? | 你打算弄这个弄多久 |
[22:50] | Until I find out what I just got myself into. | 直到我找出我被卷进了什么事情为止 |
[22:52] | I mean, look at this stack of papers. | 看看这堆文件 |
[22:54] | It’s 1/5 of the files we have on Ava Hessington. | 这只是艾娃·海辛顿案子文件的五分之一 |
[22:56] | – You need a shortcut. – Well, I’m not going to Mike. | -你需要帮手 -我不会求助于迈克的 |
[22:59] | I’m not talking about him. | 我又没说是他 |
[23:02] | Ava Hessington started in the London office. | 艾娃·海辛顿案最开始是伦敦那边接手的 |
[23:06] | It’s too late. | 已经太迟了 |
[23:08] | No, it’s not. | 还不迟 |
[23:14] | You gotta be kidding me. | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[23:16] | How did you get through security? | 你是怎么通得过安检的 |
[23:18] | Charm and this smile. | 人格魅力以及迷人的微笑 |
[23:20] | You bought a ticket, didn’t you? | 你也买了机票 对吧 |
[23:21] | Trinidad-Tobago. | 特立尼达和多巴哥 |
[23:24] | First-class? You’re not even going. | 还头等舱 你又不是真的要去 |
[23:26] | I prefer to not travel in style. | 穿成这样我才不想去旅游 |
[23:28] | I’d prefer to be alone right now. | 我现在想一个人待着 |
[23:30] | Scottie, I need your help. | 斯科特 我需要你 |
[23:33] | I’m sorry, I have a plane to catch. | 不好意思 我还要赶飞机呢 |
[23:34] | A plane, by the way, that you put me on. | 顺带一提 这都是拜你所赐 |
[23:35] | After I saved your job, which you accepted. | 可我后来挽回你的工作 你也接受了 |
[23:38] | So now we’re both working for the same firm. | 现在我们在同一家公司工作 |
[23:40] | Oh, I guess now I’m just one of the many partners | 我就是那些要和你一起工作 |
[23:41] | who gets to work with you | 却又不想和你 |
[23:42] | and yet wants nothing to do with you. | 有任何瓜葛的合伙人之一 |
[23:45] | Scottie. | 斯科特 |
[23:47] | Please! | 拜托 |
[23:50] | You once helped me without me asking. | 有次我没去求你 而你主动来帮我 |
[23:51] | Well, now I’m asking. | 现在我求你了 |
[23:55] | Then tell me something. | 那就告诉我啊 |
[23:57] | Something what? | 告诉你什么 |
[23:59] | Just… | 就是 |
[24:02] | Something. | 随便什么 |
[24:05] | I remember the first time I ever saw you. | 我记得第一次遇见你 |
[24:08] | Con law. | 在宪法课上 |
[24:09] | You threw me some line, and I gave you shit about your hair. | 你挑逗我 我就痛批你的发型 |
[24:12] | No, it was two weeks before that | 不 是那两个星期之前 |
[24:14] | outside Langdell. | 在兰德尔外 |
[24:15] | You were wearing a blue dress. The wind was blowing. | 你穿着蓝色裙子 风吹着 |
[24:18] | When I saw your face, it stopped me dead in my tracks. | 当我看见你的脸时 我完全呆在那 |
[24:22] | That’s not enough. | 这还不够打动我 |
[24:23] | Well, I’m not finished. | 我还没说完呢 |
[24:25] | The next time I saw you was Con law. | 第二次我见到你是在宪法课上 |
[24:27] | You answered the first question that Dyson asked, | 你回答了戴森提出的第一个问题 |
[24:29] | And I knew that that face that blew me away | 我明白了那张让我惊呆的容貌 |
[24:32] | was your second best asset. | 不是你最大的资本 |
[24:36] | Look, you mean something to me. | 你对我来说很重要 |
[24:38] | You’ve always meant something to me, | 一直都是 |
[24:39] | and you always will mean something to me. | 以后也会是 |
[24:48] | You are such a dick. | 你真讨厌 |
[24:52] | What do you need, Harvey? | 你需要我帮你什么 哈维 |
[24:54] | Ava Hessington. | 艾娃·海辛顿 |
[24:59] | Well, this is gonna take a while. | 这恐怕得花点时间 |
[25:01] | So you’re gonna buy me a drink, | 你先去买酒犒劳我 |
[25:05] | and I’m gonna take that ticket to Trinidad-Tobago. | 我再坐这班飞机去特立尼达和多巴哥 |
[25:15] | Okay Norma, it’s been 24 hours. | 听着诺玛 已经过去整整一天了 |
[25:17] | If you can’t get me Barbara L. Tottingham on the phone, | 如果你不能给我接通芭芭拉·L·托丁汉姆 |
[25:19] | Well, then guess what, you don’t get– | 你猜怎么着 你就别想 |
[25:20] | Oh. It’s you! | 是你啊 |
[25:23] | Well, you tell Norma if I don’t have a package of uni-balls | 你去告诉诺玛 中午之前不在我桌上 |
[25:25] | on my desk by noon, | 放好一盒三菱笔的话 |
[25:26] | she can kiss her trip to Dollywood good-bye. | 她去多莉山的行程就泡汤了 |
[25:28] | Now, why don’t you get the hell out of here, | 现在能不能请你滚出去 |
[25:29] | so I can fix myself a raspberry bran bar in peace? | 好让我安静地享受树莓谷物棒呢 |
[25:33] | What are you looking at? | 看什么看 |
[25:43] | Looking for this? | 在找这个吗 |
[25:45] | It’s the last one. | 最后一根了 |
[25:48] | Not today. | 今天休想 |
[25:50] | You’re Barbara L. Tottingham. | 你就是芭芭拉·L·托丁汉姆 |
[25:52] | I hardly made it difficult to figure out. | 根本没那么难猜吧 |
[25:54] | Barbara L. Tottingham. | 芭芭拉·L·托丁汉姆 |
[25:57] | B.L.T., which is a sandwich. | B.L.T 一种三明治 |
[26:00] | And what does one put on a B.L.T.? | 吃B.L.T的时候一般加什么酱呢 |
[26:03] | Mayonnaise, invented by the French. | 蛋黄酱 由法国人发明的 |
[26:04] | Which points directly to another French sandwich. | 所以线索指向另一个法式三明治 |
[26:06] | Of course, the monte cristo, as in the Count of Monte Cristo. | 基督山三明治 影射暗指基督山伯爵 |
[26:08] | How did I not see that? | 我怎么会没想到呢 |
[26:09] | It was staring me right in the face. | 答案就站在我眼前瞪着我 |
[26:10] | Indeed it was. | 说的没错 |
[26:11] | The Count returned from the dead, | 伯爵起死回生 |
[26:12] | as I am now returned | 正如我现在 |
[26:13] | from the banishment to which you sentenced me… | 被你逐出公司后重返 |
[26:16] | as quartermaster. | 担任采购主管 |
[26:17] | I would ask you how you did it, | 我很想知道你是怎么做到的 |
[26:19] | but I know you wouldn’t tell me, because I wouldn’t tell you. | 但我知道你不会说 换做是我就不会 |
[26:21] | What I will tell you is | 我会告诉你的是 |
[26:22] | that during my time in the wilderness– | 在我无依无靠的这段日子里 |
[26:24] | – It was three days. – And nights. | -只有三天而已 -还有三夜 |
[26:26] | I endeavored to discover | 我尽我最大的努力 |
[26:27] | what perquisites you value most in this firm– | 打探你在公司里最重视的东西 |
[26:30] | your beloved bran bars. | 你最爱的谷物棒 |
[26:32] | You’re never going to have them. | 你再也别想得到了 |
[26:34] | I can buy them myself. | 我能自己买 |
[26:35] | Even if you were willing to buy them yourself– | 就算你愿意自己买 |
[26:37] | which we both know you aren’t– | 而你我都心知肚明你不会这么做 |
[26:38] | you’ll never eat them on Pearson Darby grounds. | 你休想在皮尔逊-达比的地盘上享用了 |
[26:41] | You didn’t. | 你不会真干了吧 |
[26:42] | I did. They’re banned. | 我办到了 它们被禁止了 |
[26:48] | Wait a second. | 等一等 |
[26:49] | You’re telling me that Barbara L. Tottingham is Nigel? | 你是说奈杰尔就是芭芭拉·L·托丁汉姆 |
[26:53] | No. Stay with me. | 不 跟上思路 |
[26:54] | B.L.T., mayonnaise, monte cristo sandwich. | B.L.T 蛋黄酱 基督山三明治 |
[26:57] | Oh, my god, I’m so hungry. | 天啊 我饿死了 |
[26:59] | – Donna. – What? | -唐娜 -干嘛 |
[27:00] | What do you want from me, Louis? I’m busy. | 你想要我怎样 路易 我忙着呢 |
[27:02] | So you can’t have your pens or your bran bars, big deal. | 你的笔和谷物棒都没了 那又怎样 |
[27:05] | Donna, listen. | 听着 唐娜 |
[27:06] | When I was in ninth grade, | 我在九年级的时候 |
[27:07] | there was this wrestler Randy Cusumano. | 有一个摔跤手兰迪·库苏玛诺 |
[27:09] | And one day after school in the locker room, | 有一天放学在更衣室 |
[27:11] | he pinned me down, and he taped my butt cheeks together. | 他把我摁倒 用胶带把我屁股粘在一起 |
[27:12] | Wait a second, is this the story from the breakfast club? | 等下 这不是《早餐俱乐部》的故事吗 |
[27:15] | I’m not familiar with that song. | 这首歌我不是很熟悉 |
[27:16] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[27:18] | Look, I swore that I would get him back | 听着 我发誓要给他点颜色看 |
[27:20] | no matter what it took. | 无论付出多少代价 |
[27:22] | What did it take? | 你付出什么代价了 |
[27:24] | Ah, you don’t really wanna know. | 你不会想要知道的 |
[27:26] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[27:26] | The point is if I’m Nigel and Nigel’s me, | 重点是如果我和奈杰尔情况互换 |
[27:29] | he’s not gonna stop at bran bars and pens. | 他绝对不会就此罢休的 |
[27:31] | I gotta take care of Nigel once and for all. | 我要一劳永逸地扳倒他 |
[27:35] | You need to get rid of him as quartermaster. | 你得让他当不成采购主管 |
[27:38] | Miss Hessington, | 海辛顿女士 |
[27:39] | first of all, I want you to familiarize yourself | 首先 我想让你熟悉下 |
[27:42] | with this man. | 这个男人 |
[27:42] | U.S. Attorney Richard Jensen. | 美国检察官理查·詹森 |
[27:44] | He’s one of the best there is, | 最好的检察官之一 |
[27:46] | and he’s who we’ll be going up against. | 也是我们这次将面临的对手 |
[27:47] | Well, that’s all well and good, Mr. Specter, | 这些都挺好 斯佩克特先生 |
[27:49] | but I have one question. | 但我有个问题 |
[27:50] | Why should I hire you? | 我为什么要聘用你 |
[27:52] | Because you trust Edward Darby. | 因为你相信爱德华·达比 |
[27:54] | I’m afraid that only gets you in the room. | 这理由只够你走进这间办公室 |
[27:56] | This civil servant | 这位公务员 |
[27:58] | seems to have a personal vendetta against me, | 似乎与我有什么私人过节 |
[28:00] | and I don’t even know why. | 而我全然不知所因 |
[28:01] | Well, I do. | 我知道原因 |
[28:02] | He needs a head on a platter. | 他想拿你做垫脚石 |
[28:04] | Why mine? | 为什么选我 |
[28:04] | You’ve been skirting environmental laws for a decade. | 你近十年都在打环境保护法的擦边球 |
[28:07] | He’s got a chance to nail you, and he’s gonna take it. | 现在有机会扳倒你 他绝对不会放过 |
[28:10] | This isn’t an environmental allegation. | 但这不是有关环保的指控 |
[28:12] | No, it’s a bribery charge, | 没错 这是个行贿指控 |
[28:14] | it’s got teeth, and it’s coming your way. | 它长满利齿 向你袭来 |
[28:16] | Don’t sugarcoat it, Mr. Specter. | 别添油加醋 斯佩克特先生 |
[28:19] | – Give it to me straight. – Okay, I will. | -直截了当地说 -行 |
[28:21] | Because when he digs a little deeper, | 当他挖得再深一点 |
[28:23] | he’s gonna find evidence | 他会找到你们公司 |
[28:24] | of the spill your company covered up in 2008, | 在2008年掩盖的漏油事件 |
[28:27] | the whistle-blower you bought off in 2010, | 在2010年收买的告密者 |
[28:30] | and the environmental impact study you doctored in 2006. | 以及你2006年伪造的环境影响研究 |
[28:33] | So it’s not gonna be hard to convince a jury | 所以并不难说服陪审团 |
[28:35] | that you’re guilty of bribing a foreign government | 你是通过向外国政府行贿 |
[28:38] | to get your pipeline. | 来获得输油管道 |
[28:40] | And what are you going to do to stop him? | 那你打算怎么阻止他呢 |
[28:43] | Bury evidence, contact witnesses, | 掩盖证据 私下联系证人 |
[28:45] | or sleep with your rival pitcher’s girlfriend | 还是在开庭前夜 |
[28:49] | the night before the big game? | 睡了对手的女朋友呢 |
[28:51] | The heart wants what the heart wants. | 随性而行 心性使然 |
[28:53] | I got it. | 我明白了 |
[28:54] | I looked into you. You looked into me. | 我调查了你 你也调查了我 |
[28:56] | I actually prefer it that way. | 实际上我更喜欢这样 |
[28:58] | And why is that? | 为什么呢 |
[28:59] | Because you know what I’ll do to win. | 这样你就知道我为了获胜会做什么 |
[29:01] | Saves me the trouble of explaining it to you. | 省得我再来给你解释 |
[29:03] | And I won’t have to explain to you | 我也不用再向你解释 |
[29:04] | what I did to win that pipeline. | 是怎么赢来输油管道的了 |
[29:06] | You bribed them. | 你贿赂了 |
[29:07] | Guilty as charged. | 罪名完全成立 |
[29:09] | And I don’t care what Richard Jensen says. | 我不在乎理查·詹森说什么 |
[29:11] | Every company with a pipeline over there | 每一家拥有输油管道的公司 |
[29:13] | did the same thing. | 都干一样的勾当 |
[29:14] | – Is that your defense? – It’s the truth. | -这就是你准备的辩护词吗 -这是事实 |
[29:16] | It would be nice if we only found oil | 如果只在德克萨斯地下和北海海底 |
[29:18] | under Texas ranchers or North Sea fishermen. | 发现石油的话 情况会好得多 |
[29:21] | But in the real world, | 但在这现实世界里 |
[29:22] | we find it in nasty places under nasty people. | 控制石油资源的人都贪得无厌 |
[29:26] | And any executive worth a damn does what’s needed | 任何一位总裁要么不择手段达到目的 |
[29:28] | or goes out of business. | 要么就出局 |
[29:30] | – Good. We’re done. – Excuse me? | -很好 我们谈完了 -我没理解 |
[29:33] | I just needed to know what I was dealing with | 我只想在我出招前 |
[29:35] | before I make my next move. | 了解一下我的客户 |
[29:36] | – And what is that? – I’ll let you know. | -你下一步怎么做 -你会知道的 |
[29:38] | I haven’t officially hired you yet. | 我还没有正式聘用你 |
[29:41] | Yes, you have. | 不 你已经聘用了 |
[29:51] | How long you been waiting here? | 你在这儿等多久了 |
[29:52] | Since I found out what you need. | 从我找到你需要的资料开始 |
[29:54] | What I need is for you to leave me alone. | 我要你别来烦我 |
[29:56] | No, what you need is information on Ava Hessington. | 不 你需要有关艾娃·海辛顿的信息 |
[29:59] | Look. In 2008, her company tried to destroy evidence– | 2008年 她的公司试图销毁证据 |
[30:01] | Of an oil spill? | 泄漏事故的证据 |
[30:04] | Okay, well, in 2010, they– | 好吧 2010年 他们 |
[30:06] | They bought off a whistle-blower. | 他们收买了一个告密者 |
[30:07] | And if the next thing you’re gonna tell me | 如果你接下来想告诉我 |
[30:08] | is about an environmental impact study in 2006, | 2006年的环境影响研究 |
[30:12] | Don’t. | 不用说了 |
[30:13] | You think you’re not replaceable? | 你觉得自己不可替代吗 |
[30:15] | I got all that from an associate. | 我随便问了一个助理 |
[30:16] | I picked at random. | 就知道了这些 |
[30:18] | I’ve been doing this before I met you, | 认识你之前我就这样 |
[30:19] | and I’ll be doing it long after | 在我把你完全忘了之后 |
[30:21] | I’ve forgotten all about you. | 我还会一直这么做 |
[30:22] | – You had enough? – No. | -你受够了吗 -没有 |
[30:24] | No, you know what, I haven’t, because you haven’t. | 没有 我没受够 因为你还没说完 |
[30:26] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[30:27] | You haven’t said whatever you have to say to rip me | 你还没有骂得我体无完肤 |
[30:29] | to shreds enough so that you can start to forgive me. | 因为那样你才能开始原谅我 |
[30:30] | So go ahead. | 所以说吧 |
[30:32] | Whatever it takes, I can take it. | 无论代价如何 我都能承受 |
[30:33] | Go! | 说啊 |
[30:35] | Harvey, I’m sorry, all right? | 哈维 对不起 好吗 |
[30:37] | But I need you to listen to me now. | 但我需要你现在认真听我说 |
[30:38] | Listen to you? | 听你说 |
[30:40] | You know when I would’ve listened to you? | 知道什么时候我会听你说吗 |
[30:42] | That night. | 那天晚上 |
[30:43] | – Jessica threatened me. – I don’t care. | -杰西卡威胁了我 -我不管 |
[30:46] | Anyone comes at you with any threat at all, | 无论有谁想用什么把柄来威胁你 |
[30:48] | you come to me. | 你来找我 |
[30:49] | I don’t give a shit if it’s the Queen of England. | 哪怕是英国女王我也不在乎 |
[30:51] | You come to me. You tell me! | 你来找我 告诉我 |
[30:53] | You tell me everything! | 你什么都要告诉我 |
[30:55] | That’s what goddamn loyalty is. | 这才叫真正的忠诚 |
[31:14] | Okay, you’re right. | 好 你是对的 |
[31:15] | You don’t know who I am | 你不知道我是谁 |
[31:16] | or what I’ve done to deserve anything. | 或者我为了今日做过什么 |
[31:17] | So here’s what’s gonna happen. I am gonna tell you. | 所以这样吧 我会告诉你 |
[31:19] | I am gonna tell you everything, | 我会告诉你所有事 |
[31:21] | And when we’re done, either we’re gonna be finished, | 我说完以后 我们要不分手 |
[31:23] | or we’re gonna go back there and | 要不回到那里 |
[31:24] | we’re gonna do exactly what we should’ve done the other night. | 干那天晚上该干的事 |
[31:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[31:33] | Okay. One more time. | 好吧 再来一次 |
[31:34] | I’m gonna show you. | 我给你演示 |
[31:35] | – Are you ready? – Yes. | -你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[31:36] | You sure? | 确定吗 |
[31:37] | Okay. | 好的 |
[31:38] | So I was here. | 我在这里 |
[31:40] | Yeah? And I was running down here. | 然后我跑到了这里 |
[31:42] | And the cops, they were back here. | 那些警察在后面 |
[31:44] | So I am running– let’s see, where is it? | 所以我跑啊跑 看看到了哪 |
[31:47] | Oh, yeah, it was down here. | 好的 到了这儿 |
[31:49] | And I run into here, | 然后我跑进了这里 |
[31:51] | And then Donna, she was right here. | 接着 唐娜站在这儿 |
[31:53] | – Okay. – So she let me in… | -嗯 -她让我进了 |
[31:56] | here. | 这里 |
[31:58] | And then Harvey, he was right down– | 哈维呢 他就在… |
[32:00] | No! | 不要 |
[32:02] | – What? – Harvey is not getting anywhere near there. | -怎么了 -哈维绝不能接近那里 |
[32:05] | Oh, no one is ever getting anywhere near there. | 谁都不能接近那里 |
[32:07] | Oh, you think you’re that good, do you? | 你觉得你有那么厉害 是吗 |
[32:08] | It’s one of my many gifts. | 这是我的众多天赋之一 |
[32:11] | Being that good or thinking you’re that good? | 真有那么厉害 还是自己想象而已 |
[32:13] | Do you want a replay? ‘Cause I will go right now. | 你想重来吗 我现在就可以 |
[32:15] | – Like you could. – I could! | -谁信呢 -我真可以 |
[32:18] | Soon…ish. | 马上…吧 |
[32:20] | Do you have, like, an energy drink or something? | 你有能量饮料之类的吗 |
[32:22] | Come on! We were up all night. | 别闹 我们一整晚都没睡 |
[32:24] | You kept me up all night. | 你让我整晚都睡不着 |
[32:25] | You kept me up all night. | 是你让我整晚都睡不着 |
[32:38] | I can’t tell you how it feels | 我没法形容 让你知道了后 |
[32:41] | that you know. | 感觉有多好 |
[32:42] | Mm, well, who knew | 谁知道 |
[32:44] | that honesty was the best policy? | 诚实是上上策呢 |
[32:47] | Oh, wait. Everyone knew that. | 等等 每个人都知道 |
[32:53] | What? | 干嘛 |
[33:03] | Can I help you? | 有什么能帮你的吗 |
[33:07] | Louis Litt. | 我是路易·利特 |
[33:08] | Oh, I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[33:10] | Freshly minted senior partner, | 新提拔的资深合伙人 |
[33:12] | expert in matters of corporate finance, | 企业金融的专家 |
[33:15] | and the man responsible for the superb training | 同时也是你训练出了一群 |
[33:17] | of the associates. | 高质量的助理 |
[33:20] | You’ve looked into me. | 你调查过我了 |
[33:22] | I’ve looked into you. | 我也调查了你 |
[33:25] | Tarte au chocolat from Cafe Pouchkine. | 普希金咖啡店的法式巧克力塔 |
[33:27] | The best patisserie in Paris. | 巴黎最棒的糕点店 |
[33:29] | A steeping cup of Da Hong Pao. | 大红袍泡的茶 |
[33:31] | The most expensive tea in the world. | 世上最昂贵的茶叶 |
[33:33] | Two of my favorite things. | 我最爱的两样东西 |
[33:35] | What better to enjoy after signing this order… | 签完这份任命我为采购主管的协议之后 |
[33:39] | making me quartermaster? | 再享用岂不更妙 |
[33:40] | Pity you don’t have a Montblanc pen | 真可惜你没有一支万宝龙钢笔 |
[33:41] | for me to sign it with. | 给我来签字 |
[33:43] | With cobalt ink. | 有 上了深蓝色墨水 |
[33:45] | We already have a quartermaster. | 我们已经有一个采购主管了 |
[33:47] | Sir, I know… | 老板 我知道 |
[33:49] | that this is Nigel’s position | 这是奈杰尔的职位 |
[33:51] | and him losing it would not be easy for him. | 而且失去了这个职位会让他很难接受 |
[33:53] | But let me just assure you, | 但我向您保证 |
[33:55] | I’m not just prepared for this position… | 我不仅准备好担任这个职务 |
[33:58] | I was born for it. | 我生来就是干这个的 |
[34:01] | I have PhDs in chemical engineering | 我有化学工程和石油勘探的 |
[34:03] | and petroleum exploration. | 博士学位 |
[34:05] | I’ve made it to the top in a field | 在这个被男性主宰的领域 |
[34:06] | dominated by men, | 我爬到了最顶端 |
[34:08] | And I’m facing a prison sentence | 但我现在面临的监禁刑罚 |
[34:10] | for an allegation which any man | 对在我这个职位的任何男人来说 |
[34:11] | in my position would be fined for. | 罚款就能解决问题 |
[34:13] | Every similar case has been settled with a fine, | 每一个类似的案子最终都付罚款和解了 |
[34:16] | not prison. | 而不是进监狱 |
[34:17] | That’s what we’re proposing. | 这是我们的提议 |
[34:19] | Well, there’s just one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[34:20] | I’m not charging you because you’re a woman. | 我起诉你并非因为你是女性 |
[34:22] | I’m charging you because you’re the one I caught. | 而是因为你被我抓到了 |
[34:25] | Ava, can you give us a minute? | 艾娃 能让我们单独谈谈吗 |
[34:35] | Okay, she’s gonna write you a check. | 好吧 她会给你签张支票 |
[34:38] | Let’s talk about how much. | 我们谈谈数目吧 |
[34:40] | I’m sorry, Harvey. | 抱歉 哈维 |
[34:41] | Not this time. | 这次不行 |
[34:45] | Is that what I said to you on Hazelton? | 是因为我在黑泽尔顿跟你说的话吗 |
[34:47] | That was a long time ago. | 那是很久以前了 |
[34:49] | We’re not at the D.A.’s office anymore. | 现在已不是在地检官办公室的日子 |
[34:51] | I didn’t realize our bond had an expiration date. | 我不知道我们的关系还有保质期呢 |
[34:54] | It doesn’t, but… | 不是的 但 |
[34:55] | You want to deal on this, I need jail time. | 你要想达成和解 我想让她坐牢 |
[35:01] | You’re running for office? | 你准备参加竞选吗 |
[35:03] | What if I am? | 那又如何呢 |
[35:04] | You need a scalp. | 你需要一个战利品 |
[35:06] | I can think of four people off the top of my head | 我随便就能想出四个人 |
[35:08] | that make her look like Mother Teresa. | 能让她变得像特蕾莎修女 |
[35:10] | Harvey, I can’t afford to horse trade on this. | 哈维 我没办法和你讨价还价 |
[35:11] | You’ve done it before. | 你以前不就干过 |
[35:12] | And I’ll do it again, but…not today. | 我以后也会 但 不是今天 |
[35:14] | Richard, you are singling out this woman, and it’s wrong. | 理查 你拿这个女人开刀可不对 |
[35:19] | That’s not my problem. | 这不是我的问题 |
[35:20] | What if I told you I need this one? | 如果我告诉你我需要这个协议呢 |
[35:21] | Then I’d have to tell you… I’m sorry. | 那我就只能告诉你 很抱歉 |
[35:27] | Not gonna forget this. | 我不会忘记的 |
[35:28] | Harvey, look. | 哈维 听着 |
[35:30] | If our bond can’t survive me telling you no, then… | 如果我们的关系都经受不起我的一次拒绝 |
[35:34] | it didn’t mean much to begin with. | 那我们的关系也并不铁 |
[35:45] | – Hey, Rach. – No time, code two! | -小瑞 -没时间了 暗号二 |
[35:49] | – Richard Gere’s in the lobby? – Leaving now, let’s go. | -理查·基尔在大堂吗 -赶快走吧 |
[35:51] | Relax. | 淡定 |
[35:52] | – We have trained for this. – Okay. | -我们训练过的 -好吧 |
[35:56] | Wait! | 等等我 |
[36:13] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[36:15] | Your writing implements and nourishment of choice. | 好笔有了 喜爱的食物也有了 |
[36:20] | Yeah, I’d say I’m sorry, but I’m not. | 是啊 我想说抱歉 但我不会的 |
[36:23] | Please don’t do this. | 拜托不要这么做 |
[36:26] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不不 |
[36:28] | You’re not gonna trick me into letting you stay quartermaster | 别想让我还你采购主管的职位 |
[36:30] | just so you can take away what’s most dear to me | 然后再让你把我珍视的东西 |
[36:32] | little by little. | 一点点夺走 |
[36:35] | Then I’m afraid I’m gonna have to take it away all at once. | 我恐怕要一次全部拿走了 |
[36:40] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[36:41] | I took you for a bylaws man. It seems I was wrong. | 我以为你是个正直的人 看来我错了 |
[36:44] | At Darby International, | 在达比国际 |
[36:45] | one cannot be in charge of both the animate | 管人还是管物 |
[36:47] | and the inanimate at the same time. | 一次只能选一样 |
[36:52] | Your beloved associates are mine. | 你亲爱的助理们都归我了 |
[36:55] | You set me up. | 你陷害我 |
[36:56] | What better way to catch a rat | 想要抓老鼠 |
[36:57] | than with quartermaster cheese? | 采购主管的奶酪最合适不过了 |
[37:00] | What are you gonna do, | 你想干嘛 |
[37:01] | Beg Darby to undo what you just begged him to do? | 刚求完达比现在又反悔吗 |
[37:06] | Hold on. | 等下 |
[37:09] | Nigel, the associates are my life. | 奈杰尔 助理就是我的生命 |
[37:14] | So please don’t do this. | 请你不要这么做 |
[37:16] | When I was at preparatory school, | 我上预备学校的时候 |
[37:17] | like you, I was bullied again and again. | 和你一样 我经常被欺负 |
[37:20] | It was painful, but I always saw them coming. | 很痛苦 但是我总能预料得到 |
[37:23] | But with you, I didn’t. | 而我却没料到你 |
[37:25] | So it wasn’t a stab in the back, it was a stab in the heart. | 这不是背后一刀 而是直接刺心脏了 |
[37:28] | And I just gave you the opportunity to take it back, | 我刚刚给了你反悔的机会 |
[37:31] | and you passed. | 你没有接受 |
[37:32] | So no, quartermaster Litt, | 所以不行 采购主管利特 |
[37:35] | I won’t forgive you. | 我不会原谅你 |
[37:43] | Nice office. | 办公室真不错 |
[37:45] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[37:47] | Do you mind if I ask you a favor? | 介意帮我个忙吗 |
[37:48] | Yeah, anything. | 尽管说 |
[37:49] | I have a ton of old files | 我这边有好多旧文件 |
[37:51] | that I need organized and shipped to storage, | 我得整理好 送到仓库去 |
[37:53] | And I was wondering if you could maybe do that for me. | 我在想你能不能帮我一下 |
[37:57] | – I– – Because I figured | -我 -因为我想 |
[37:57] | if you were suddenly doing things for people | 既然你突然帮人做事 |
[37:59] | that they don’t need you to do, didn’t ask you to do, | 而他们不需要你做 没让你做 |
[38:01] | and don’t want you to do, then maybe I’d get in on that. | 也不想让你做 那我或许能让你帮到 |
[38:08] | I put that on Harvey’s desk for him, not you. | 我放在哈维的桌上是给他的 不是给你 |
[38:11] | Maybe. | 可能吧 |
[38:13] | But I know what you don’t seem to get. | 有一点你好像搞不明白 |
[38:15] | Harvey didn’t value you for your help on cases. | 哈维重视你不是因为你帮他打官司 |
[38:17] | He valued you for your loyalty, which he told you last night. | 他重视的是忠诚 昨晚他也和你说了 |
[38:20] | Yeah, I know that. | 我知道 |
[38:21] | And I’m trying to get it back, | 我在试着弥补 |
[38:22] | and this is the only way I know how. | 这是我知道的唯一方法了 |
[38:24] | By sending Rachel to distract me and sneaking into his office? | 让瑞秋把我引开 你再溜进他办公室 |
[38:27] | Oh, by the way, you think I don’t know about you two? | 对了 你以为我不知道你俩的事吗 |
[38:28] | – Took me one look. – Donna, come on. | -我一眼就看出来了 -唐娜 拜托 |
[38:30] | You wanna know how to get Harvey’s loyalty back? | 你想知道怎么挽回哈维的信任吗 |
[38:33] | Get in a time machine and undo what you did with Jessica. | 坐时光机回去 别和杰西卡做那些事 |
[38:35] | Oh, shoot, you can’t do that. | 糟糕 你做不到啊 |
[38:38] | You know what, I figured you’d bring this file back. | 我就知道你会把这份文件拿回来 |
[38:41] | There’s also one in your bottom drawer. | 还有一份在你最下面的抽屉 |
[38:42] | You might wanna grab that too. | 你要不一起拿来 |
[38:46] | And just in case of that, | 以防万一 |
[38:47] | I put seven other copies in his office. | 他办公室里我还放了七份 |
[38:50] | ‘Cause whether he forgives me or not, | 不管他原不原谅我 |
[38:52] | he’s still gonna need it. | 他还是需要用到的 |
[38:54] | Some random associate | 随便找个助理 |
[38:55] | gave him all that information on Ava Hessington? | 帮他弄到艾娃·海辛顿的资料 |
[38:58] | No way. | 不可能的 |
[39:00] | It was Scottie. | 是斯科特告诉他的 |
[39:02] | Yeah, I found | 是 我发现了 |
[39:03] | the ticket to Trinidad-Tobago. | 去特立尼达和多巴哥岛的机票 |
[39:04] | It’s not a giant leap. | 没什么难猜的 |
[39:05] | The only problem is Scottie’s not here. | 唯一的问题是斯科特不在这里 |
[39:08] | She’s in london. | 她在伦敦 |
[39:10] | And Harvey– he is still gonna need this. | 哈维仍然需要用到这个的 |
[39:13] | This file doesn’t lead to harvey forgiving you. | 这份文件不会让哈维原谅你的 |
[39:17] | Donna… | 唐娜 |
[39:18] | Please could you just separate our relationship | 你能不能不要把我和他的关系 |
[39:20] | from yours and his for just, like, one second? | 以及我和你的关系混为一谈啊 |
[39:22] | Are you kidding me? | 你在搞笑吧 |
[39:23] | Do you think I’m mad just because of him? | 你以为我生气是因为他吗 |
[39:25] | You did this to me too. | 你也伤害到我了 |
[39:27] | And whether you appreciate it or not, | 不管你有没有感激之情 |
[39:28] | I’ve had your back since the day that you got here. | 从你进公司 我就一直支持你 |
[39:30] | Yes. Yes, you have. But what about last year? | 没错 但是去年呢 |
[39:33] | When I had your back, you ignored me, | 我支持了你 你却无视我 |
[39:34] | and it almost cost him his license. | 差点害他被吊销执照 |
[39:36] | The difference is I did what I did for him, | 差别就在于 我为他做了我该做的 |
[39:39] | not for me. | 而不是为我自己 |
[39:40] | And I didn’t get a brand-new office for it. | 为此我可没有拿到一间崭新办公室 |
[39:42] | I got fired. | 我被炒鱿鱼了 |
[39:54] | Yum. | 好吃哦 |
[39:56] | Oh, what do you want, Michael? Please. | 你又要什么 迈克尔 拜托 |
[39:58] | I’m just trying to eat my Egg McMuffin | 我只想在工作前 |
[39:59] | while I’m still off-line, okay? | 吃完烟肉鸡蛋三明治 |
[40:01] | I thought you were never off-line. | 你还有没在工作的时候啊 |
[40:03] | Five minutes a day. | 每天五分钟 |
[40:06] | Listen, Benjamin, | 听着 本杰明 |
[40:09] | I don’t wanna hold what’s on this dictaphone over you | 我不想再拿这支录音笔 |
[40:11] | for the rest of your life. | 威胁你了 |
[40:13] | – Why not? – I don’t need any more enemies. | -为什么 -我不想再树敌了 |
[40:16] | I’d rather have a friend, but… | 我宁愿多交个朋友 但是 |
[40:18] | I do need a favor. | 我需要你帮个忙 |
[40:21] | And if I don’t give it to you, | 如果我不帮你 |
[40:22] | then what do you do with the dictaphone? | 你要怎么处理这支录音笔 |
[40:26] | It’s the only copy there is. | 只有这一份录音 |
[40:28] | Go on, erase it. | 给你 删除吧 |
[40:29] | Then I’ll ask you my favor. | 然后我告诉你帮我什么 |
[40:31] | How do I know that this is the only copy? | 我怎么知道这是唯一的录音 |
[40:34] | Because I’m giving you my word. | 因为我向你保证 |
[40:42] | What do you need? | 你想要什么 |
[40:43] | I need you to build me a time machine. | 给我建个时光机 |
[40:48] | And a bite of the sandwich. | 再让我吃一口三明治 |
[40:50] | Come on. That’s not sanitary, Michael. | 拜托 这不卫生 迈克尔 |
[40:53] | Come on, just a little. | 拜托啦 就一小口 |
[40:55] | You can have the rest. | 都给你吃吧 |
[41:00] | – How did it go with Richard? – It didn’t. | -理查那边怎么样 -不顺利 |
[41:02] | – He didn’t budge. – Why not? | -他没让步 -为什么 |
[41:04] | Says he’s running for office, but it doesn’t make sense. | 他说要竞选议员 但是没道理啊 |
[41:06] | Yeah, it does. | 有道理 |
[41:11] | Son of bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[41:13] | He looks me in the eye, | 他当着我的面 |
[41:14] | and he feeds me a bullshit sandwich. | 跟我满嘴跑火车 |
[41:15] | He’s obviously not the same man he used to be. | 他不再是从前的他了 |
[41:17] | Yeah, well, I am. | 我可没变 |
[41:20] | Wait a second. Let me guess. Mike? | 等下 我猜猜 是迈克吧 |
[41:22] | Just because you use it doesn’t mean you have to forgive him. | 你用了他的资料不代表就要原谅他 |
[41:24] | You’re right. I don’t. | 没错 我不用原谅他 |
[41:34] | Harvey. What are you doing here? | 哈维 你在这干什么 |
[41:37] | Hessington oil’s number one competitor | 海辛顿石油的头号竞争对手 |
[41:39] | also happens to be your biggest campaign contributor? | 正好也是你竞选最大的赞助商 |
[41:42] | Which has nothing to do with the fact | 这跟你的客户违法 |
[41:43] | that your client broke the law. | 又没有半点关系 |
[41:45] | You don’t want a deal. | 你不想做交易 |
[41:45] | What you want is a long, drawn-out trial | 你想要的是一场旷日持久的官司 |
[41:48] | that puts our stock in the toilet. | 让我们的股票跌至谷底 |
[41:50] | You think I wasn’t gonna find that out? | 你以为我不会发现吗 |
[41:52] | I mean, I gotta hand it to you. | 我不得不承认 |
[41:53] | you set it up perfectly to shield yourself from prosecution. | 你为了逃避诉讼 安排得还真是完美 |
[41:56] | To shield myself from breaking the law. | 是为了避免违反法律 |
[41:59] | Richard Jensen: Prosecuting the competition. | 理查·詹森 起诉竞争对手 |
[42:01] | It’s a hell of a campaign slogan. | 这宣传口号还真不赖 |
[42:03] | Harvey, your client did this. | 哈维 这得怪你的客户 |
[42:06] | I’m not going after an innocent person. | 我不是去陷害一个无辜的人 |
[42:08] | And you know that if I win this election, | 而且你知道 如果我赢了这次竞选 |
[42:10] | I will do good things. | 我会做好事的 |
[42:11] | You know what, you sound just like Cameron Dennis. | 知道吗 你和卡梅隆·丹尼斯一模一样 |
[42:14] | You remember? | 你还记得吗 |
[42:15] | Always a reason, always out for the greater good. | 总是有理由 总是一副大公无私的腔调 |
[42:17] | But in the end, it’s all about him. | 可结果 全都是为他自己 |
[42:19] | Look, I’ve never claimed to be out for the greater good. | 我从没说过我是大公无私的 |
[42:21] | So cut me a deal and find yourself another donor. | 所以跟我做个交易 另找个赞助商吧 |
[42:24] | Harvey, it’s too late. | 哈维 太晚了 |
[42:27] | Please. I need this. | 拜托了 我需要这个 |
[42:31] | Well, that’s not my problem. | 那就不是我的问题了 |
[42:36] | Send Carolyn my love. | 代我向卡洛琳问好 |
[42:43] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我 |
[42:44] | I know why you care so much about Ava Hessington. | 我知道你为何这么关心艾娃·海辛顿 |
[42:47] | Well, it’s no secret. | 这不是秘密了 |
[42:48] | Her father was my first client. | 她父亲是我的第一个客户 |
[42:50] | I think he was a little bit more than that. | 我想不只如此吧 |
[42:54] | It was a different time. | 那时候不一样 |
[42:57] | Does she know? | 她知道吗 |
[42:59] | She knows that I care about her. | 她知道我关心她 |
[43:00] | I’m sorry, was there something else you wanted? | 不好意思 你还有别的事吗 |
[43:02] | Just to let you know that if I could figure that out, | 只是想告诉你 如果我能发现 |
[43:04] | Harvey can figure that out. | 哈维也会发现的 |
[43:06] | And why would that be a problem? | 那有问题吗 |
[43:07] | Because it’s one thing for Harvey to know | 因为让哈维知道 |
[43:09] | that this case is important to you, | 这个案子对你很重要 |
[43:11] | another to know how important. | 和对你有多重要 是两回事 |
[43:14] | Are you telling me you don’t trust him? | 你是要告诉我 你并不信任他吗 |
[43:17] | I told you | 我告诉过你 |
[43:18] | he’s having a difficult time digesting this merger. | 这次合并让他还难受 |
[43:21] | I don’t want him using this as leverage to leave. | 我不想他把这个作为离开的借口 |
[43:26] | At the end of the day, | 说到头 |
[43:27] | I don’t believe Harvey really wants to leave. | 我不相信哈维是真的想走 |
[43:32] | Harvey… | 哈维 |
[43:33] | what a coincidence. | 真巧啊 |
[43:35] | Cameron. You grew the mustache back. | 卡梅隆 你的胡子长回来了 |
[43:38] | I’ll let you in on a little secret. | 偷偷跟你说 |
[43:39] | It wasn’t a success the first time. | 第一次长得可不太成功 |
[43:42] | What are you doing here? | 你在这干什么呢 |
[43:44] | Ah, Richard told me that you mentioned me | 理查告诉我 你们上次见面的时候 |
[43:46] | at your last meeting. | 你说起我了 |
[43:48] | It’s funny, ’cause he called me | 有意思的是 你们第一次见面后 |
[43:50] | after your first meeting, wanted my advice. | 他也给我打过电话 问我的建议 |
[43:53] | So I guess you’re here to tell me | 所以我猜 你是来告诉我 |
[43:54] | he’s not gonna give me a deal. | 他不会答应我的要求了 |
[43:56] | I’m here to tell you he’s recusing himself from the case. | 我是来告诉你 他准备退出此案了 |
[43:58] | He didn’t want the appearance of a conflict | 他不想造成表面冲突 |
[44:00] | to damage the workings of justice. | 以致于影响司法运作 |
[44:02] | So he appointed a special prosecutor. | 所以他指派了一名特别检察官 |
[44:04] | Lucky for me, I’ve always been special. | 幸运的是 我一直都很特别 |
[44:06] | No, you’ve always been a corrupt prick. | 不 你一直是个腐败的混蛋 |
[44:08] | It just took me a while to realize it. | 只是我花了些时间才意识到 |
[44:10] | And it took me a while to realize | 我也花了些时间才意识到 |
[44:11] | that you don’t have a speck of loyalty in your entire body. | 你浑身上下没有一丝一毫的忠诚 |
[44:14] | Loyalty is a two-way street, | 忠诚是条双行道 |
[44:16] | and you ran me off the road. | 而你把我挤到了路边 |
[44:17] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么样呢 |
[44:19] | You gonna let Jessica fight your fight like you did last time, | 像上回那样 让杰西卡帮你收拾摊子 |
[44:21] | or you gonna run away | 还是打算中途逃跑 |
[44:22] | like you did when you left the D.A.’s office? | 就像你在地检办公室的时候那样 |
[44:24] | Neither one, Cameron. But thank you. | 都不是 卡梅隆 不过谢谢你 |
[44:26] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[44:27] | For reminding me that I don’t run from a fight. | 谢谢你提醒了我 我不会中途退缩 |
[44:33] | What was so important that | 什么事这么重要 |
[44:34] | I had to come down here right away? | 我还得立刻下楼来 |
[44:36] | Don’t tell me you want a bigger office. | 别告诉我你想要个更大的办公室 |
[44:40] | You told me that I can think of this office | 你说过我可以把这个办公室当做一个提醒 |
[44:42] | as a reminder of what I did to Harvey | 提醒我记住 我对哈维做的事 |
[44:44] | or as a symbol of what I can do at this firm. | 也可以象征着我能为公司做的事 |
[44:47] | But the thing is I don’t wanna be here | 但问题是 如果没有哈维的认同 |
[44:50] | if I’m not solid with Harvey. | 我也不想在这里也待下去 |
[44:53] | Well, that’s between you and Harvey. | 那是你和哈维之间的事 |
[44:55] | It’s between you and me. | 不 是你和我之间的事 |
[44:58] | You put yourself between us when you blackmailed me. | 你要挟我的时候 是在挑拨我和他 |
[45:01] | Well, the word you’re looking for is extortion, | 你应该说”勒索” |
[45:03] | not blackmail, | 不是”要挟” |
[45:04] | And I’m not going to comment on that accusation. | 你给我的这个罪名 我不做评论 |
[45:07] | But as for your choices, | 而至于你的那些选择 |
[45:10] | you made those all by yourself. | 全都是你自己做的 |
[45:12] | So don’t come crying to me. | 所以别来跟我哭诉 |
[45:15] | This is a copy of the letter you wrote to the District Attorney | 这是你威胁要揭发我的时候 |
[45:18] | when you threatened to expose me. | 写给地方检察官的信 |
[45:20] | Expose you? For what? | 揭发你 揭发你什么 |
[45:22] | I never wrote a letter like that. | 我从没写过这样的信 |
[45:23] | I’m not recording you. | 我没在录音 |
[45:26] | I don’t need to record you. | 我不需要把你说的录下来 |
[45:28] | This letter was printed from your hard drive, | 这封信是从你的硬盘里打出来的 |
[45:30] | which has your computer’s digital signature. | 有你电脑的数字签名 |
[45:36] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[45:39] | I wanna know, if you had the chance, | 我想知道 如果你可以 |
[45:40] | would you have traded that car | 你会不会用那辆车 |
[45:41] | to get your parents back together? | 换回你父母的复合呢 |
[45:44] | That’s a stupid goddamn question, | 这问题蠢透了 |
[45:46] | and you know it. | 你也知道 |
[45:47] | I never had that chance, | 我根本没有那样的机会 |
[45:48] | so what does it matter? | 所以我就算愿意又如何呢 |
[45:49] | Because I do. | 因为我有这样的机会 |
[45:52] | What do I want? | 你问我想怎么样 |
[45:55] | I wanna give this office back. | 我想把这间办公室还给你 |
[45:59] | I didn’t earn it, I don’t want it, | 这不是我应得的 我不想要了 |
[46:00] | and if there’s a chance it’ll help Harvey forgive me, | 而如果这么做有可能让哈维原谅我 |
[46:03] | I’m gonna take it. | 我打算试一试 |
[46:08] | Oh, and, uh, | 对了 另外 |
[46:11] | if you ever do send that letter, | 如果你把那封信发出去 |
[46:14] | you’re in the same boat as me. | 你也自身难保了 |
[46:29] | Harvey, you’re looking determined. | 哈维 你看起来一副心意已决的样子 |
[46:31] | – I am. – What can I do for you? | -是的 -有什么事吗 |
[46:35] | Look, I know we had an arrangement, | 我知道 我们已经有协议了 |
[46:36] | but I came here to change it. | 但我来 是想改变一下 |
[46:38] | Change it? | 改变 |
[46:39] | But you might not even win. | 可是你还不一定能赢 |
[46:41] | I’ve just heard about this new special prosecutor. | 我刚听说了特别检察官的事 |
[46:43] | Relax, the case was always gonna be hard. | 别紧张 这案子本身就难 |
[46:46] | It just got a little harder. | 只是现在更难了一点 |
[46:47] | Because you made it that way. | 因为你加大了它的难度 |
[46:48] | That’s my problem. | 那是我的问题 |
[46:49] | And now you’re using that increased difficulty | 现在你想利用加大的难度 |
[46:52] | to renegotiate our deal. | 来改变我们的约定 |
[46:54] | That’s your problem. | 那就是你的问题了 |
[46:57] | We both know how important Ava is to you. | 我们都知道 艾娃对你有多重要 |
[47:02] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[47:04] | I don’t wanna run from a fight. | 我不想中途退缩 |
[47:06] | Meaning? | 什么意思 |
[47:07] | I win, | 我要是赢了 |
[47:08] | you don’t fire me, | 你就不能解雇我 |
[47:10] | you back me for managing partner. | 你要支持我成为执行合伙人 |
[47:14] | You want to take down Jessica. | 你想扳倒杰西卡 |
[47:18] | Yes, I do. | 正是如此 |