时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You’re guilty of bribing a foreign government to get your pipeline. | 你是通过向外国政府行贿来获得输油管道 |
[00:05] | Guilty as charged. | 罪名完全成立 |
[00:07] | You think you’re not replaceable? | 你觉得自己不可替代吗 |
[00:08] | I’ve been doing this before I met you, | 认识你之前我就这样 |
[00:10] | and I’ll be doing it long after I’ve forgotten all about you. | 在我把你完全忘了之后 我还会一直这么做 |
[00:13] | Please don’t do this. | 拜托不要这么做 |
[00:14] | Your beloved associates are mine. | 你亲爱的助理们都归我了 |
[00:17] | What you want is a long, drawn-out trial | 你想要的是一场旷日持久的官司 |
[00:19] | that puts our stock in the toilet. | 让我们的股票跌至谷底 |
[00:21] | I’m here to tell you | 我是来告诉你 |
[00:22] | he’s recusing himself from the case. | 他准备退出此案了 |
[00:23] | So he appointed a special prosecutor. | 所以他指派了一名特别检察官 |
[00:26] | I win, you back me for managing partner. | 我要是赢了 你要支持我成为执行合伙人 |
[00:28] | You want to take down Jessica. | 你想扳倒杰西卡 |
[00:30] | Yes, I do. | 正是如此 |
[00:35] | Holy shit. | 我勒个去 |
[00:37] | Was that a good “holy shit” or a bad “holy shit”? | 这话是好是坏啊 |
[00:40] | Harvey, you just told me that you’re planning a coup. | 哈维 你刚告诉我你计划政变 |
[00:42] | Give me a second to figure that out. | 让我消化一下 |
[00:43] | Not a coup. It’s a move. | 不是政变 是行动 |
[00:46] | And when you’re done with your lecture– | 等你讲完大道理… |
[00:48] | No. No lecture. | 不 不讲大道理 |
[00:49] | I just have one question. | 我只有一个问题 |
[00:53] | Do I get my own office? | 我能有自己的办公室吗 |
[00:56] | Harvey, if you want to be managing partner | 哈维 如果你想做执行合伙人 |
[00:58] | and Darby agreed to back you, | 达比也答应会支持你 |
[00:59] | then I’ll follow you to the ends of the earth. | 那我会追随你到世界尽头 |
[01:01] | But before we start, I want to make sure | 但在行动之前 我要确定 |
[01:03] | you’re ready to do this to Jessica. | 你真准备好这么对杰西卡了 |
[01:05] | I am. | 我准备好了 |
[01:07] | Then let’s go beat the shit out of Cameron Dennis. | 那就去把卡梅隆·丹尼斯打个屁滚尿流吧 |
[01:11] | I know you don’t want to see me. | 我知道你不想见我 |
[01:12] | And yet– | 那你还来 |
[01:15] | I just wanted to let you know that I got | 我就想让你知道我拿到了 |
[01:16] | a copy of the letter that Jessica blackmailed me with, | 杰西卡用来勒索我的信件副本 |
[01:18] | and I made it clear to her that I would take it | 我清楚地告诉她 要是她再威胁我 |
[01:19] | to the D.A. if she ever threatened me, | 我就把信送到地检手里 |
[01:21] | so what I did will never happen again. | 之前的事绝不会再发生 |
[01:23] | Never should have happened in the first place. | 你原本就不该那么做 |
[01:25] | Close the door on your way out. | 出去时把门带上 |
[01:27] | Donna and I have work to do. | 我和唐娜有活要干 |
[01:33] | 迈克·罗斯 律师 | |
[01:35] | There’s a harsh reality I need to inform you of, | 我得告诉你们一个残酷的事实 |
[01:38] | and it’s a bitter pill to swallow. | 你们会难以接受 |
[01:41] | But the truth is, a mistake was made. | 但事实是 大错已经铸成 |
[01:45] | A fatal mistake. | 致命的错误 |
[01:46] | And as much as I hate to admit it, | 尽管我很不情愿承认 |
[01:48] | our time together is done. | 但我们共同奋斗的日子到头了 |
[01:51] | No more work, | 不再共事 |
[01:54] | no more laughter. | 不再有欢声笑语 |
[01:57] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[02:00] | No more mentorship | 不再是师徒关系 |
[02:02] | and, um, no more anything. | 什么都没了 |
[02:05] | See, I reached too high, and I fell. | 我飞得太高 跌得太重 |
[02:08] | And my punishment is the end of my tenure | 对我的惩罚就是 我作为律师助理主管的 |
[02:10] | as head of the associates. | 任期结束了 |
[02:13] | So I would like to leave you | 我留给你们的是 |
[02:16] | with the immortal sentiment | 罗宾·威廉姆斯的 |
[02:16] | 美国著名男演员 路易的部分台词及迈克的回复均出自 他主演的电影《死亡诗社》 | |
[02:18] | of Robin Williams. | 不朽观点 |
[02:21] | There have been other associates before you. | 在你们之前也有过很多律师助理 |
[02:24] | They believed they were destined for great things, | 他们坚信自己是来干大事的 |
[02:27] | just like you. | 正如你们一样 |
[02:28] | If you just listen, | 若是你们认真聆听 |
[02:33] | you can hear ’em whisper their legacy to you. | 还能听到他们低语着自己的感悟 |
[02:37] | Carpe diem. | 及时行乐[拉丁语] |
[02:41] | Seize the day, people. | 及时行乐 各位 |
[02:44] | Make your legal lives extraordinary. | 让你们的法律生涯非凡出彩 |
[02:47] | Oh, captain, my captain. | 哦 船长 我的船长 |
[02:54] | There was a time I would’ve been relieved | 曾经的我看到这一幕一定会松口气 |
[02:55] | to see that– no more Louis. | 因为再也不用看路易的脸色了 |
[02:58] | It’s just wrong. | 这样不对 |
[02:59] | This whole merger is wrong. | 整个合并的事就不对 |
[03:01] | How’d it go with Harvey? | 哈维那边怎么样了 |
[03:03] | It didn’t. | 不怎么样 |
[03:04] | Did you tell him about Jessica? | 你跟他说杰西卡的事了吗 |
[03:05] | Yeah. He didn’t care. | 说了 他不关心 |
[03:10] | What? | 什么 |
[03:11] | I just wish I could give you a hug right now, | 真希望现在能抱抱你 |
[03:13] | but I can’t because we still want to keep us quiet. | 但不行 因为我们还要低调行事 |
[03:16] | Well, come on. You can give me a hug. | 来吧 你可以抱抱我啊 |
[03:18] | Something could’ve happened. | 可能发生了一些事 |
[03:19] | Something bad, like a… | 一些坏事 比如… |
[03:23] | My dog could’ve died. | 我家的狗可能死了 |
[03:23] | Oh, you have a dog now? | 你居然还养狗了 |
[03:26] | I was really close to this dog. | 我跟这条狗真的很亲近 |
[03:28] | Well, the best way to get over the death of a dog | 忘记爱狗之死的最好办法 |
[03:30] | is to get a new one. | 就是再养一条 |
[03:32] | – No? – No. | -不要吗 -不要 |
[03:33] | I’m just– I’m just too upset. | 我太难过了 |
[03:34] | I’m– I don’t know if I’m ready | 不知道现在能不能 |
[03:36] | for a new fake dog right now. | 去接受一条新的假狗 |
[03:38] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:40] | Just leave me like this. | 就这么离开了我 |
[03:47] | How did it go? | 怎么样 |
[03:53] | I don’t know. Awful. | 不知道 难受 |
[03:56] | Probably the hardest thing I ever had to do. | 这在我被迫为之的事情中可能是最难的 |
[03:58] | Louis, we just merged, | 路易 我们刚合并 |
[03:59] | and I wish I could undo you losing the associates, | 我也希望能恢复你律师助理主管的职位 |
[04:02] | but I can’t. | 但我不能 |
[04:03] | What I can do | 我只能 |
[04:05] | is take what you’ve been giving | 让你把这么久以来 |
[04:07] | to so many for so long | 给予这么多人的东西 |
[04:09] | and have you channel it into one. | 集中给一个人 |
[04:13] | You mean… | 你是说… |
[04:13] | I want you to mentor your own associate. | 我希望你培养自己的律师助理 |
[04:20] | Finally. | 终于啊 |
[04:22] | The D’Artagnan to my Athos, Porthos, and Aramis. | 阿多斯 波尔朵斯和阿拉密斯是我达达尼昂的好兄弟 |
[04:26] | All for one and one for all. | 人人为我 我为人人 |
[04:28] | En garde! | 预备[法语] |
[04:31] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:33] | Jessica, wait. | 杰西卡 等等 |
[04:37] | I can have anyone? | 我挑谁做助理都行吗 |
[04:38] | Louis, take your pick of the litter. | 路易 你随便选 |
[04:45] | – Good morning, Ms. Paulsen. – Spit it out. | -早上好 保尔森女士 -有话快说 |
[04:47] | Is that any way to start the day? | 一大清早就这么咄咄逼人啊 |
[04:48] | You want something. | 你有事相求 |
[04:49] | I need the 411 on the breakup. | 我需要他俩分手的小道消息 |
[04:51] | – Are we in high school? – Life is high school. | -这儿难道还是高中吗 -生活就是高中 |
[04:53] | And I need to know if the prom king | 我得知道舞会之王 |
[04:54] | and his boy wonder are still an item. | 和他的神奇小子还是不是一对儿 |
[04:56] | What high school did you go to? | 你是哪所高中毕业的 |
[04:57] | Donna, it’s a simple question. | 唐娜 问题很简单 |
[05:00] | Did Mike and Harvey break up break up, | 迈克和哈维是真分手了 |
[05:02] | or did they take a time-out and, like, say to each other, | 还是双方冷静一下 就是那种跟对方说 |
[05:04] | “Hey, let’s see other people | “我们试着跟别人约会吧 |
[05:06] | and make sure that we’re sure.” | 看看感情是否真的不在了” |
[05:07] | I see what’s going on here. | 我知道怎么回事了 |
[05:09] | Jessica feels sorry for you, | 杰西卡可怜你 |
[05:11] | so she’s given you your pick of the liter. | 于是让你给自己选个律师助理 |
[05:12] | And now you’re sniffing around here, | 你就来这里打探 |
[05:14] | trying to put the moves on Mike behind Harvey’s back. | 想背着哈维对迈克发起攻势 |
[05:16] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no. I would never do that. | 不不不 我绝不会这么做 |
[05:18] | No, that’s why I’m here to ask permission. | 所以我才来征求同意 |
[05:20] | So ask him. | 那就去啊 |
[05:21] | Well, I think it might go better | 这话出自第三人之口 |
[05:23] | coming from a different source. | 效果可能会好一点 |
[05:24] | – You want me to ask him. – Yeah. | -你想让我去问 -对 |
[05:25] | – Would you please? – No. | -可以吗 -不行 |
[05:26] | Why? | 为什么 |
[05:27] | Because it would be so much more fun | 因为我想听你去问 |
[05:28] | for me to listen to you ask him. | 一定会非常有意思 |
[05:31] | Well, let me get this straight. | 好吧 说白了就是 |
[05:32] | You want my permission to take Mike | 你想把迈克从我身边夺走 |
[05:34] | and force him to be your associate. | 然后强迫他做你的助理 |
[05:36] | No, I would never force him to do anything. | 不 我绝对不会强迫他做任何事 |
[05:37] | It has to be consensual. | 一定要以自愿为前提 |
[05:39] | Not like Sally Jones and senior prom. | 不是像和萨莉·琼斯在毕业舞会上那次 |
[05:42] | Wait a second. Did you just admit to a crime? | 等等 你刚才是承认自己犯罪了吗 |
[05:44] | No, a crime was committed upon me. | 不是 是别人对我犯罪 |
[05:47] | Okay, I don’t want to, but I have to. | 我不想问的 但必须得问一下 |
[05:49] | What crime? | 什么罪名 |
[05:50] | My mom felt bad for Sally, so she forced me to take her. | 我妈妈觉得萨莉很可怜 所以强迫我带她去 |
[05:53] | Well, what was so bad about her? | 那她怎么不好了 |
[05:57] | She had four nipples. | 她有四个乳头 |
[06:01] | Okay, if that date was so bad, | 好吧 如果那次约会那么糟糕 |
[06:03] | I mean, how did you find that out? | 你是怎么发现的 |
[06:05] | Okay, you know what, Harvey, | 行了 哈维 |
[06:06] | do I have your blessing or not? | 你到底同不同意 |
[06:08] | Knock yourself out, Louis. | 尽管去吧 路易 |
[06:10] | See, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不不 不对 |
[06:11] | You’re just saying that because you think he’s gonna say no. | 你敢这么说是因为你觉得他会拒绝我 |
[06:13] | – Oh, I know he’ll say no. – Well, I know you’re wrong. | -我是知道他会拒绝 -不 你错了 |
[06:16] | So you better think about this very carefully, | 所以你最好考虑清楚 |
[06:17] | because once permission is given, | 否则你一旦答应 |
[06:19] | you cannot go back. | 就不能反悔了 |
[06:21] | Speak now, or forever hold your peace. | 要么现在说 要么永远别出声 |
[06:24] | Fine. He’s yours. | 行 人我给你 |
[06:26] | I’m sure you two will be very happy together. | 你们两个肯定会合作愉快的 |
[06:28] | Good, ’cause when I’m done with him, | 很好 完事之后 |
[06:31] | Mike Ross will be begging to be my associate. | 迈克·罗斯一定会求着来当我的助理的 |
[07:09] | Well, well, a surprise. | 真是稀客啊 |
[07:12] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[07:13] | Last time we saw each other, | 咱俩上次见面的时候 |
[07:14] | you were blackmailing me out of my job. | 你以让我丢掉饭碗为要挟 |
[07:16] | Here to do it again? | 这次又要故技重施吗 |
[07:18] | Because you gave me what you had on me. | 你手上掌握的把柄可是都给我了 |
[07:19] | I just want to make one thing clear. | 我来只想说清楚一件事 |
[07:21] | What I did to you, I did to you. | 我对你的所作所为 责任在我 |
[07:24] | Don’t take it out on Harvey. | 不要拿哈维出气 |
[07:26] | Oh, that’s sweet. | 你还真贴心啊 |
[07:28] | Like a mother protecting her cub. | 跟护犊子一样 |
[07:30] | Take me on anytime you want, | 有什么事尽管朝我来 |
[07:32] | but don’t punish Harvey’s client for what I did. | 不要因为我的所作所为去惩罚哈维的客户 |
[07:35] | You did? | 你的所作所为 |
[07:37] | You just happened on evidence from his time | 你在他就职地检办公室的时候 |
[07:40] | at the D.A.’s office? | 恰好发现了证据 |
[07:46] | Ah. The redhead. | 对了 那个红发女人 |
[07:48] | Well, it doesn’t matter, | 反正都无所谓了 |
[07:49] | because he may not have been the one to betray me, | 虽然背叛我的可能不是他 |
[07:51] | but he didn’t stop it. | 但他也没及时阻止 |
[07:52] | So after you threw him under the bus and I saved him, | 你把他推进火坑 我救出了他 |
[07:54] | he should have thrown himself back under the bus? | 他应该自己再跳回火坑吗 |
[07:56] | You just don’t get it. | 你怎么就是不明白 |
[07:58] | Yes, I do. | 我明白 |
[07:59] | What you’re really pissed at | 真正让你生气的 |
[08:01] | is that he chose me over you. | 是他选了我 没选你 |
[08:02] | Not you. What you are. | 不是你 而是你的为人 |
[08:04] | I put bad guys away. | 我去解决坏人 |
[08:06] | You try to figure out | 而你却在想办法 |
[08:07] | how to let them do whatever they want. | 让他们为所欲为 |
[08:08] | So don’t come in here telling me | 所以你没资格来跟我说 |
[08:09] | that I’m taking something out on Harvey’s client, | 我把气撒在了哈维的客户身上 |
[08:12] | because I’ll tell you something– | 实话跟你说 |
[08:14] | She did this. | 她确实有罪 |
[08:20] | You made me a mixed tape. | 你还给我做了张光盘 |
[08:22] | Watch it, and then make me an offer, | 回去看看 然后跟我谈条件 |
[08:24] | which I’ll reject because… | 当然 我会拒绝的 因为… |
[08:27] | I got your client dead to rights. | 我吃定你们的客户了 |
[08:36] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[08:38] | This is the best steak I’ve ever had in my life. | 我以前从没吃过这么好的牛排 |
[08:40] | That is the best steak you will ever have | 你此生也不会吃到 |
[08:42] | in your life. | 比这更好的牛排了 |
[08:43] | As much as I appreciate for once | 我很感激你让我脱离了 |
[08:45] | not having to eat my lunch from the hot dog stand, | 在热狗摊前吃午餐的苦海 |
[08:48] | what are we doing here? | 但我们到底来这里干什么 |
[08:50] | Can’t a man just take out another man | 一个男人难道就不能带另一个男人 |
[08:51] | in the middle of the day for some steak and some wine | 白天出来吃吃牛排 喝喝红酒 |
[08:53] | and some cheesecake that’s gonna knock your socks off? | 再吃点好吃到爆的奶酪蛋糕吗 |
[08:56] | Uh, some men could. | 某类男人是可以的 |
[08:58] | But I think you and I both know | 但你我都清楚 |
[09:00] | that you are not one of those men. | 你不属于那类人 |
[09:02] | True that. | 这倒是真的 |
[09:03] | Want some more wine? | 还想来点酒吗 |
[09:04] | Don’t mind if I do. | 来点吧 |
[09:06] | And you gotta try this cheesecake. | 来尝尝这个奶酪蛋糕 |
[09:07] | Oh, no, Louis, I’m– mm– | 不用了 路易 我… |
[09:09] | You know what I mean, right? What do you think of that? | 你知道我的意思对吧 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:11] | Hey, Louis! How was the steak? | 路易 牛排怎么样 |
[09:12] | – Heaven. – How about you? | -只应天上有 -你觉得呢 |
[09:14] | Best steak you ever had? | 是你吃过的最好的牛排吗 |
[09:15] | Uh, best steak I will ever have. | 我此生再也吃不到比这更好的牛排了 |
[09:18] | You taught him well. | 你调教得不错啊 |
[09:19] | What are you guys, brothers? | 你们是什么关系 兄弟吗 |
[09:22] | Oh, I’m just kidding. | 开个玩笑 |
[09:23] | Louis here’s got a lovely sister, Esther, | 我知道路易有一个可爱的妹妹 埃斯特 |
[09:25] | two wonderful parents. | 还有很棒的父母 |
[09:26] | Who the hell are you? | 那你到底是谁 |
[09:27] | I am Mike Ross. Louis and I work together. | 我是迈克·罗斯 和路易是同事 |
[09:30] | I wanted him to know who he was working for. | 我想让他知道他要为谁工作 |
[09:32] | And I would like you to know | 我也想让你知道 |
[09:34] | who’s working for you. | 谁要为你工作 |
[09:35] | ‘Cause Mike here, | 这里这位迈克 |
[09:36] | he’s the best steak you’ll ever have. | 绝对是你此生拥有的最棒的”牛排” |
[09:37] | You want to know what you’re working for? | 想知道你工作的意义吗 |
[09:40] | Tina, Gina, Adrian. | 蒂娜 吉娜 安德丽安 |
[09:42] | They’ve been here 50 years between them. | 他们在这里待了大约有五十年了 |
[09:44] | They are my family. | 他们是我的家人 |
[09:48] | That’s what you’re working for. | 就是你要为之努力的人 |
[09:51] | I-I understand. | 我明白了 |
[09:56] | I do not understand. | 其实我不明白 |
[09:58] | Eminent domain. | 土地征用权 |
[10:00] | – Shit. – Final hearing’s Tuesday. | -我去 -最终听证会在周二 |
[10:02] | If we don’t win, this place becomes a shopping center. | 如果我们输了 这里要改建成购物中心 |
[10:04] | Then this place becomes a shopping center, | 那就让这里改建成购物中心好了 |
[10:05] | because nobody wins eminent domain cases. | 没人能赢下涉及土地征用权的案件 |
[10:08] | But what if we did, Mike? | 要是我们赢了呢 迈克 |
[10:10] | Then he’d get to keep his restaurant. | 那他就可以留住自己的餐馆了 |
[10:11] | He would get to keep his dream, | 他可以继续实现自己的梦想 |
[10:14] | and I would get to keep my dream. | 我也可以继续实现的我梦想 |
[10:18] | – And what is that? – To rewrite the law. | -你的梦想是什么 -改写法律 |
[10:20] | And the way to do that | 要想实现这个梦想 |
[10:21] | is to win an un-winnable case. | 就得赢下这个看似无法取胜的案子 |
[10:23] | What do you need me to do? | 你想让我干什么 |
[10:28] | You went to see Cameron? | 你去见卡梅隆了吗 |
[10:29] | I was just coming to apologize. | 我是来向你道歉的 |
[10:30] | For interfering on my case. | 因为你介入了我的案子吗 |
[10:32] | He’s pissed at you. | 他对你很生气 |
[10:33] | He’s going to take it out on Ava. | 他会把气都撒到艾娃身上 |
[10:34] | I wanted to let him know the person | 我想让他知道 |
[10:35] | he should be pissed at is me. | 他应该气的是我 |
[10:37] | Well, it’s not gonna stop him from taking it out on Ava. | 但这也没法让他不往艾娃身上撒气 |
[10:39] | Which is why I was coming to apologize. | 所以我才来道歉 |
[10:41] | Are you also going to apologize | 你这是跟我说 没有你 |
[10:42] | for sending the message that I need you | 我就赢不了官司 |
[10:43] | to help me fight my battles for me? | 你不就这个想法向我道歉吗 |
[10:45] | I don’t want to fight Cameron for you. | 我不想为了你对抗卡梅隆 |
[10:46] | I want to fight Cameron with you. | 我要和你一起对抗卡梅隆 |
[10:48] | When the evidence is stacked against you, | 当证据对你不利时 |
[10:50] | you do what O.J. did– you hire the dream team. | 你就学O.J. 请个梦幻团队 |
[10:52] | Oh, that’s our bar? O.J.? | 你把O.J.案作为我们的标准吗 |
[10:54] | Did he walk or not? | 最后被判无罪就行 |
[10:57] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:58] | But I’m Johnnie Cochran. | 但我可是约翰尼·科克伦 |
[11:03] | – You know. – You know I know. | -你知道了 -你也知道我知道 |
[11:05] | Mike told me. | 迈克告诉我的 |
[11:06] | Nobody had to tell me after you sent me | 你让我白跑一趟 去追《美国舞男》后 |
[11:06] | 由理查·基尔主演 上集中瑞秋以此为饵引开唐娜 | |
[11:08] | on that wild goose chase after American Gigolo. | 这一切我都心知肚明了 |
[11:10] | Oh, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[11:11] | You know, it’s not that you violated the sanctity of our friendship. | 你不是亵渎了我们神圣的友谊 |
[11:15] | It’s that you violated the sanctity of Richard Gere– | 而是亵渎了神圣的理查·基尔 |
[11:18] | something I would like to do, | 这种事我也愿意做 |
[11:19] | but not the way you did it. | 但也不是像你这样 |
[11:20] | Look, I was just trying to get Mike back with harvey. | 听着 我只是想让迈克和哈维重归于好 |
[11:22] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[11:23] | Because I never want their thing to be our thing. | 因为我不想让他们的恩怨影响到我们 |
[11:26] | It’s not. | 当然了 |
[11:27] | And the way to keep it from becoming our thing | 不影响到我们的方法 |
[11:28] | – is to stop talking about them. – Done. | -就是别再说他们了 -没问题 |
[11:31] | So you and Mike. | 你和迈克啊 |
[11:32] | I know. It’s a lot. | 是啊 费尽周折 |
[11:34] | – Do you want to talk about it? – Of course I do. | -你想谈谈吗 -当然 |
[11:37] | Okay, I think we should start | 那么我们就先从 |
[11:38] | – with the most important emotional question. – Okay. | -最重要的感情问题开始 -好 |
[11:46] | I’m actually getting worried for you. | 我开始担心你了 |
[11:47] | You don’t know the half of it. | 其中滋味你怎知啊 |
[11:56] | Louis, you said 5:00. It’s only 4:30. | 路易 你说五点开始 现在才四点半 |
[11:58] | I’ve been here since we ate. | 我吃完饭后就来这了 |
[12:00] | I’ve been researching every eminent domain case | 我在找所有有关征用权的案子 |
[12:02] | ever tried, starting with 1905. | 最早从1905年开始 |
[12:04] | Clark v. Nash. | 克拉克和纳什 |
[12:04] | – I thought you wanted me to be doing the research? – I did. | -你不是让我去查吗 -是啊 |
[12:07] | But if I don’t do it too, how can I help you? | 但我要是不一起找 要怎么帮你 |
[12:10] | – You’re helping me? – Yeah. I help you help me. | -你帮我 -是啊 帮你来帮我 |
[12:13] | That’s how it works. | 我们就这么合作 |
[12:15] | – Help me help you. – What? | -你帮我我帮你 -什么 |
[12:17] | Help me help– it’s Jerry Maguire. | 帮我… 是出自《甜心先生》里的 |
[12:21] | – Jerry Mc-what? – You– | -杰里什么 -你 |
[12:24] | Okay, if you’ve gone over every case file, | 如果你看完了所有诉讼文件 |
[12:25] | then you know that the reason nobody wins | 那你就会明白没人能胜诉 |
[12:27] | is because there is no chink in the armor. | 是因为根本没有漏洞可钻 |
[12:29] | Well, then we make a chink of our own. | 那我们就自己造一个 |
[12:39] | If I’m on a jury, | 如果我是陪审员 |
[12:41] | I’m looking at a bribe, plain as day. | 会认定这就是贿赂 |
[12:43] | Because that’s exactly what it is. | 因为事实就是这样 |
[12:44] | I don’t care what it looks like. | 我才不在乎看起来怎样 |
[12:46] | There’s no audio. | 反正他们又没音频 |
[12:47] | It’s our story versus theirs. | 就看陪审信我们还是信他们了 |
[12:49] | It’s a shady deal and a case full of cash. | 见不得人的交易 还有一箱现金 |
[12:51] | Their story is going to be more compelling. | 他们的说法更有信服力 |
[12:52] | Cameron’s not going to risk trial without more. | 没有更多证据卡梅伦庭审时不会冒险的 |
[12:54] | Do you think he has audio? | 你觉得他有这段音频吗 |
[12:56] | What would it say? | 这段音频讲什么的 |
[12:57] | It would have this gentleman, Colonel Mariga, | 这位男士是马里加上校 |
[13:01] | asking if we had the money | 他问我们有没有带钱过来 |
[13:02] | and my number two, Nick Howell, showing it to him. | 我的副手尼克·豪厄尔就把钱给了他 |
[13:04] | Then he would thank us for paying a pollution remediation fee. | 然后他感谢我们支付污染整治费 |
[13:09] | That sounds environmentally sound. | 听起来可真够环保的 |
[13:10] | Except we’d already remediated everything that needed to be remediated. | 但是该整治的我们都整治过了 |
[13:14] | – Which is how you knew it was a bribe. – Yes. | -于是你知道这是贿赂 -是的 |
[13:18] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[13:19] | did you ever use that word in that room? | 你在那个房间里有提到这个词吗 |
[13:21] | I may be brazen, Mr. Specter, | 我也许厚颜无耻 斯佩克特先生 |
[13:22] | but I am not a fool. | 但我不蠢 |
[13:24] | Then the audio won’t help them anyway. | 那音频对他们毫无用处 |
[13:27] | The Colonel? | 那个上校呢 |
[13:28] | No, they’re still in power. He’s not getting indicted. | 不可能 他们在当权 没办法控告 |
[13:36] | What? | 什么意思 |
[13:37] | Cameron’s got your protege. | 卡梅伦搞定了你的副手 |
[13:39] | No. | 不可能 |
[13:41] | I’ve been grooming Nick for ten years. | 我培养了尼克十年了 |
[13:43] | I’ve taught him everything he knows. | 我教会了他所有东西 |
[13:45] | Like how to bribe a foreign government? | 比如如何贿赂外国政府 |
[13:46] | That is not the same. He would never turn on me. | 这可不是一回事 他永远不会背叛我的 |
[13:50] | You’d be surprised what people you trust would do | 当你信任的人被人置于 |
[13:52] | when someone puts them in a position | 一个看似走投无路的境地时 |
[13:54] | where they think they don’t have a choice. | 会做出令你意想不到的事 |
[13:58] | Harvey’s right. | 哈维说得对 |
[14:00] | Once someone puts another person down the path of bending the law, | 一旦把别人推到违法的道路上 |
[14:04] | – people tend to turn on each other. – You don’t know him. | -相互背叛就会滋生 -你不了解他 |
[14:07] | When’s the last time you spoke to him? | 你最后一次和他说话是什么时候 |
[14:09] | A few days ago. | 几天前 |
[14:10] | Call him. He won’t take your call. | 打电话给他 他肯定不会接 |
[14:12] | You’re wrong. | 这你就错了 |
[14:13] | He always takes my calls. | 我的电话他一定接 |
[14:17] | Hi, it’s Nick. Leave a message. | 嗨 我是尼克 请留言 |
[14:19] | Let me tell you what that message really said. | 我来告诉你这是什么意思吧 |
[14:21] | “Hi, Ava. It’s Nick. | “嗨 艾娃 我是尼克 |
[14:23] | I’m not here right now because I’m cutting a deal to sell you out.” | 我现在不在 因为我和检方做了交易 |
[14:36] | How’s it going with Louis? | 和路易合作得怎样 |
[14:38] | You know, it’s actually not bad. | 感觉还不错 |
[14:40] | But the truth is, I would rather be– | 但事实是 我更想… |
[14:43] | – No. – What? Come on. | -别想 -拜托 |
[14:44] | It’s the middle of the night. | 都已经午夜了 |
[14:46] | Louis could be back at any minute. | 路易随时都可能回来 |
[14:47] | – I can be fast. – I know. | -我可以速战速决 -我知道 |
[14:49] | That was a one-time thing. | 就那一次而已啦 |
[14:54] | Mm, mm, mm. Enough, enough. | 好了好了 |
[14:57] | But I– okay. | 但我… 好吧 |
[15:00] | Yeah, you’re probably right. | 也许你说得对 |
[15:02] | The last person we want catching us is Louis. | 我们最不想被路易抓现形 |
[15:04] | Did it ever occur to you that’s he’s trying to recruit you? | 你有没有想过他在试着挖走你 |
[15:06] | Can we just for once assume | 我们就不能 |
[15:07] | that Louis doesn’t have an ulterior motive? | 认为路易并没有动机吗 |
[15:10] | I got us some refreshments. | 我准备了些茶点 |
[15:14] | I will leave you two to your work. | 我就不打搅你俩工作了 |
[15:17] | – So? – Yeah. | -好了吗 -搞定 |
[15:19] | Louis, it’s the middle of the night. | 路易 这都大半夜了 |
[15:21] | Where did you get all this? | 你在哪买到的 |
[15:22] | I’m the new quartermaster, remember? | 我可是新任采购主管 不记得了吗 |
[15:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:27] | Here, check this out. | 给你 看看这个 |
[15:32] | Whoa, no one’s thought to come at it this way. | 没想到是从这里突破 |
[15:34] | Mike, this is outstanding. | 迈克 这太厉害了 |
[15:35] | I actually got the idea from a movie. | 其实是一部电影启发了我 |
[15:37] | – Moneyball. – I thought you hated sports. | -《点球成金》 -你不是讨厌体育吗 |
[15:40] | Moneyball isn’t about sports. | 《点球成金》跟体育没关系 |
[15:41] | – It’s about math. – Exactly. | -是关于数学的 -没错 |
[15:42] | One problem. It’s outside the scope. | 有个问题 这跟案子没关系 |
[15:44] | – What if it weren’t? – What if I could fly? | -如果不是呢 -那我都能飞了 |
[15:46] | Well, I can’t help you with that. | 这我帮不了你 |
[15:47] | But if we want to get it in the scope, | 但要想让这事被提起 |
[15:49] | we just have to get the other side to put it there for us. | 只要让对方帮我们做到就行了 |
[16:03] | Morning. | 早啊 |
[16:05] | Nice Mustang, Harvey. | 这辆福特野马不错 哈维 |
[16:07] | I see you’re still trying to be Steve McQueen. | 你还想变成史蒂夫·麦奎因啊 |
[16:10] | Not trying. | 不是想变成 |
[16:12] | Being. | 已经是了 |
[16:13] | This is the scene where he corners the asshole. | 现在就是他围堵大恶棍的那一幕 |
[16:15] | Speaking of movies, did you enjoy the one that I sent over? | 谈到电影 我给你的那部你喜欢吗 |
[16:19] | It’s not often we get the whole crime on film. | 很少有电影拍到整个犯罪过程啊 |
[16:21] | All you have is a silent film with no proof of anything. | 那不过是无法证明任何东西的默片 |
[16:24] | And by the way, I’m going to have you sanctioned | 顺便告诉你 我要因隐瞒证据 |
[16:26] | for withholding evidence. | 对你申请制裁 |
[16:27] | I gave you that video in a timely manner. | 我录像寄得很及时啊 |
[16:30] | You gave us that video, | 你给我们录像 |
[16:31] | so we’d take our eyes off Nick. | 只是为了让我们不去留意尼克 |
[16:33] | Nick who? | 哪个尼克 |
[16:35] | The Nick you have stashed in a hotel room somewhere. | 被你藏在某个酒店房间的那个 |
[16:37] | Oh, that Nick. | 那个尼克啊 |
[16:39] | Now that you mention it, | 多亏你提到他 |
[16:40] | I probably should put him on my witness list. | 我好像该把他列为证人 |
[16:46] | I’m a little out of practice. | 我都有点手生了 |
[16:50] | There you go. | 给你 |
[16:52] | Now… why don’t you get | 赶紧把你的 |
[16:54] | that piece of shit out of my driveway, okay? | 这坨垃圾从我的车道上移开 |
[17:00] | The first time I ever had steak, | 我第一次吃到真正的牛排 |
[17:03] | It was at Peter’s. | 就是在彼得的餐馆 |
[17:05] | I mean, I’d had steak before… | 我之前是吃过牛排 |
[17:07] | but I never had steak before. | 但那些都不算真正的牛排 |
[17:11] | But that’s not why I’m here today. | 这不是我今天站在这的原因 |
[17:13] | You see, halfway through the meal, | 吃到一半的时候 |
[17:14] | Peter came over to my table, | 彼得走到我的桌前 |
[17:15] | and he asked how I’d liked it. | 问我喜不喜欢 |
[17:18] | He wanted to know because he cared. | 他想了解 因为他在乎 |
[17:21] | He cared about me. | 他在乎我 |
[17:22] | I don’t make friends very easily, | 我不轻易交友 |
[17:25] | but the second I set foot in Peter’s steakhouse, | 但我一走进彼得的牛排屋 |
[17:27] | I had made a friend for life. | 我便交到了一生的挚友 |
[17:30] | And that is how Peter treats every single person | 而彼得对牛排屋的每一个顾客 |
[17:32] | who walks through his door. | 都是如此 |
[17:33] | So I don’t care what they say. | 所以我不在乎大家怎么说 |
[17:35] | Your honor, this is not a public benefit. | 法官大人 这不算是公众利益 |
[17:38] | Your honor, I’m… I’m touched. | 法官大人 我很感动 |
[17:42] | He makes me want to run right over there | 他让我想现在就奔去 |
[17:44] | and get a steak. | 来一块牛排 |
[17:45] | But as for the supreme court decision in Kelo, | 但根据最高法院对凯洛案的判决 |
[17:45] | 美国著名经济案件 法院允许政府为了经济发展的需要征用私有财产 | |
[17:47] | public benefit is determined on a quantitative, | 公众利益要以数量 |
[17:49] | not qualitative basis. | 而非质量衡量 |
[17:51] | Well, I’m glad you brought up Kelo, | 很高兴你提到凯洛案 |
[17:53] | because we happen to have some quantitative evidence right here. | 我们这里刚好有量化证据 |
[17:56] | Kelo was decided in 2005. | 凯洛案于2005年判决 |
[17:58] | Eight years later and still, | 八年过去了 |
[18:00] | nothing has been built on this land. | 我们没有看到任何成效 |
[18:02] | No jobs created, | 没有产生就业岗位 |
[18:03] | no taxes collected, no money made. | 或税收收入 经济效益 |
[18:05] | Zero quantitative benefit. | 毫无量化利益 |
[18:08] | Just because they say it will be better | 他们说会有所改善 |
[18:09] | Doesn’t mean it actually will be. | 并不意味真的会有改善 |
[18:11] | Even if it were true, we have every right to do it. | 即便如此 我们还是有权这样做 |
[18:15] | The state determines benefit, not the court, | 利益由政府决定 而非法院 |
[18:17] | and until such time as the law is changed, | 直到法律修订前 |
[18:18] | you have no authority to affect the state’s determination. | 您无权改变政府的决定 |
[18:20] | Uh, your honor, you can establish authority today. | 法官大人 您今天就可以建立新的判例 |
[18:22] | There’s no basis for that. | 这样做没有依据 |
[18:23] | You have no choice but to uphold | 您只能继续维持 |
[18:24] | the established practice of eminent domain. | 政府征用权的原有机制 |
[18:27] | I’m afraid opposing counsel is right. | 抱歉 对方律师说的没错 |
[18:29] | Demolition begins next week. | 下周开始拆迁 |
[18:34] | I just remembered something about Moneyball. | 我刚想到在《点球成金》里 |
[18:37] | The A’s never actually won the world series. | 奥克兰运动家队就没赢过世界大赛 |
[18:41] | I’m sorry, Louis. | 抱歉 路易 |
[18:42] | Now is not the time to be sorry. | 现在不是抱歉的时候 |
[18:44] | What is it the time for? | 那要干什么 |
[18:47] | Get in. | 进来 |
[18:48] | Nah, I think I’m good. | 不用了 我站这儿挺好 |
[18:51] | Mike, there’s nothing to be afraid of. | 迈克 没什么好怕的 |
[18:53] | It’s just good, clean mud. | 不过是干净的泥罢了 |
[18:55] | That doesn’t make any sense. | 怎么会有这种东西 |
[18:57] | Is this about the fact that I’m in the nude? | 是因为我裸体吗 |
[18:58] | Please don’t harp on that. | 拜托别提这茬了 |
[19:00] | Yeah, I’m just saying, I know | 说说而已 我明白 |
[19:01] | how the younger generation gets hung up on that stuff. | 现在的年轻人都特矜持 |
[19:03] | But you don’t have to worry | 不用担心 |
[19:04] | because you have your own self-contained unit. | 你有你自己的浴池 |
[19:05] | Okay, if I get in, will you stop saying words? | 我进去了 你能闭嘴吗 |
[19:18] | You know, if you go in with boxers, | 你要是穿着短裤进去 |
[19:19] | you’re not gonna have them later. | 出来就没法穿了 |
[19:20] | You’re gonna have to go smokeless. | 你得光屁股了 |
[19:34] | That disloyal piece of filth. | 这个两面派的人渣 |
[19:37] | Believe me, I know how you feel. | 相信我 我理解你的感受 |
[19:38] | Do you? | 你理解 |
[19:40] | Because I’ve heard you prefer to work alone. | 我听说你喜欢独来独往 |
[19:42] | Well, I don’t. | 我可不喜欢 |
[19:44] | I may have been above him when we started, | 刚开始或许我是他的上级 |
[19:46] | but for the last two years, | 但过去两年里 |
[19:47] | we worked together side by side. | 我们一直并肩作战 |
[19:50] | I’m not a sentimental person, but it meant something to me, | 我不多愁善感 但这对我很重要 |
[19:52] | and I thought it meant something to him. | 我以为他也觉得如此 |
[19:54] | – He deserves to be shot. – He does. | -他该死 -没错 |
[19:57] | But I suggest we promote him instead. | 但我想要不要给他升职 |
[20:00] | You want to give him a new title to keep him from testifying? | 你想给他升职来封他的口吗 |
[20:02] | I believe it will require a substantial raise as well. | 我觉得还得给他大幅加薪 |
[20:05] | You know that’s not what I meant. | 我不是这个意思 |
[20:07] | You’re suggesting bribing a man | 你想通过贿赂别人 |
[20:08] | to get you out of your bribery charge. | 来摆脱贿赂指控 |
[20:10] | In for a penny, in for a pound. | 一不做 二不休 |
[20:12] | Mother always said. | 我母亲总是这么说 |
[20:14] | This is what Cameron wanted. | 这就是卡梅隆的目的 |
[20:16] | He didn’t give us that video so we wouldn’t find Nick. | 那盘录像不是为了让我们忽视尼克 |
[20:18] | He gave us Nick, so you’d try to bribe him. | 他用尼克引诱你去行贿 |
[20:20] | Well, how can you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[20:21] | Because Cameron knows people are who they are. | 因为卡梅隆知道本性难移的道理 |
[20:24] | You bribed once, you’ll bribe again. | 一日行贿 终身难改 |
[20:26] | Well, then what are you suggesting I do? | 那你说怎么办 |
[20:27] | Because I’m going to make a run at him. | 我可是要行动了 |
[20:29] | No, I’m gonna make a run at him. | 不 是我去找他 |
[20:39] | Louis. | 路易 |
[20:40] | Yeah? | 干吗 |
[20:42] | This is the best damn mud I’ve ever had. | 这是我洗过的最棒的泥浆浴 |
[20:45] | Hey, I– | 我 |
[20:49] | I know why you picked me for this case. | 我知道你为什么选我做这个案子 |
[20:52] | I wouldn’t have picked you if you didn’t. | 你要是不知道我也不会选你 |
[20:54] | If you wanted me to be your associate, | 如果你想要我做你的助理 |
[20:55] | why didn’t you just ask? | 为什么不直接问我 |
[20:57] | Because you would’ve said no. | 因为你会拒绝的 |
[20:58] | – Louis, come on. – no, Mike. | -路易 拜托 -不 迈克 |
[21:01] | I know what people think of me, | 我知道大家是怎么看我的 |
[21:02] | and I know what you think of me. | 我知道你是怎么看我的 |
[21:04] | I knew you’d remember | 我知道你还记得 |
[21:05] | all the bad things about working with me. | 和我工作时候的糟糕事 |
[21:07] | I just wanted to remind you of some of the good ones. | 我只是想让你记起一些好的回忆 |
[21:09] | I remember all the good ones, | 我记得那些美好的回忆 |
[21:10] | but I also remember after those things, | 但我也记得在那过后 |
[21:12] | you going back to being | 你又变成了 |
[21:13] | the same Louis I met the first day of work. | 我第一天工作所见到的路易 |
[21:16] | The Louis who fired someone right in front of my face | 那个当着我的面炒人鱿鱼 |
[21:19] | for the sole purpose of teaching me to be afraid. | 只为教我恐惧的路易 |
[21:22] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[21:25] | I remember you once said that my actions matter | 我记得你有一次说我的所作所为也很重要 |
[21:28] | and that it’s not water under the bridge. | 并不能一笔勾销那么简单 |
[21:30] | You’ve changed me. | 你改变了我 |
[21:32] | You make me want to be a better man. | 你让我想要成为更出色的人 |
[21:34] | Wait, are you saying I complete you? | 等等 你是说我让你更完整吗 |
[21:37] | You have seen Jerry Maguire. | 你看过《甜心先生》嘛 |
[21:38] | no, I’m quoting my cinema hero, | 不 我在引用我最爱电影主角的台词 |
[21:40] | the character of Melvin Udall, | 梅尔文·尤德尔的角色 |
[21:41] | expertly portrayed by Jack Nicholson as good as it gets. | 杰克·尼克尔森将其演绎得淋漓尽致 |
[21:43] | – Oh. Never saw it. – Oh, well, then you’re lucky. | -没看过 -好吧 你挺幸运 |
[21:46] | Why is that? | 为什么这么说 |
[21:47] | Because you can still see it for the first time. | 因为你还可以享受第一次观影 |
[21:53] | The first time. | 第一次 |
[21:54] | That’s it, the first time. | 就是这个 第一次 |
[21:56] | – What? – The judge. | -怎么了 -法官 |
[21:58] | You were making your argument about the first time. | 当时你申辩说这将是第一次 |
[22:00] | He wanted to rule in our favor, but he couldn’t. | 他想做出对我们有利的判决 但是不行 |
[22:02] | I know, that’s why we need him to rewrite the law. | 我知道 所以我们需要他修改法律 |
[22:03] | No, we don’t, because there’s already | 不 我们不用 因为法律中 |
[22:05] | a provision in the law that works for us. | 已经有对我们有利的条款了 |
[22:07] | – It’s in section– – No, no, no, no. | -它在第… -不不不 |
[22:08] | First of all, I cannot mix work with mudding, okay? | 首先 我泥浴的时候不谈工作 |
[22:13] | Let’s hit the showers. | 我们好好沐浴一番 |
[22:14] | I can’t wait to stick it to opposing counsel. | 我等不及要大战对方律师了 |
[22:17] | Do you need me to give you a hand out of there? | 需要我拉你一把吗 |
[22:26] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[22:28] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里 |
[22:29] | No, Nick. You shouldn’t be here. | 不 尼克 不该在这的是你 |
[22:31] | I’d like you to go. | 你走吧 |
[22:32] | No. You wouldn’t. | 不 你不会想我走的 |
[22:34] | You’d like to give me five minutes | 你最好给我五分钟 |
[22:36] | to see if I can get you out of the box you’re in | 看看在你出卖灵魂之前 |
[22:37] | before you sell your soul. | 我能否拯救你 |
[22:45] | I didn’t want to do this. | 我不想这么做的 |
[22:49] | You wouldn’t let me in if you did. | 如果你想的话 就不会让我进来了 |
[22:50] | I had no choice. | 我别无选择 |
[22:52] | Ava’s in trouble whether I testify or not. | 不管我是否作证 艾娃都有麻烦了 |
[22:54] | That’s what Cameron wants you to believe. | 那正是卡梅隆想让你相信的 |
[22:55] | You haven’t seen the video? | 你没看过录像吗 |
[22:56] | I saw a business transaction. | 我看到的是一场交易 |
[22:58] | – You don’t believe that. – I can sell that. | -你不相信 -我可以让别人相信 |
[23:00] | You just got to keep your head and shut your mouth. | 你只要保持冷静 闭上嘴就行 |
[23:02] | Just do what you’re here to do, | 有话直说吧 |
[23:03] | threaten me, or offer me a deal. | 恐吓我 或者提交易 |
[23:05] | – I’ve considered both. – Cameron said you would. | -两者我都考虑过 -卡梅隆说过你会的 |
[23:07] | Cameron’s wrong. | 卡梅隆错了 |
[23:09] | I’m not going to do either | 两者我都不会做 |
[23:10] | because I think you care about Ava. | 因为我认为你关心艾娃 |
[23:13] | I do. | 是的 |
[23:14] | Then think about this. | 那就考虑下这点 |
[23:16] | Whatever deal Cameron offered you, | 无论卡梅隆向你提什么协议 |
[23:18] | it’s based on a lie. He doesn’t have anything. | 都是假的 他没有任何把柄 |
[23:21] | He’s just trying to use your fear | 他只是想利用你的恐惧 |
[23:23] | to pit you against Ava. | 坑你对付艾娃 |
[23:24] | Look, I’ve seen it happen before, | 我曾经见识过这一招 |
[23:26] | And the one thing I can tell you is | 我对你唯一的忠告就是 |
[23:28] | you go through with it, you’ll regret it | 如果你这么做 你一辈子 |
[23:30] | for the rest of your life. | 都会活在悔恨中 |
[23:31] | Because she’ll never forgive me. | 因为她永远不会原谅我 |
[23:33] | Because you’ll never forgive yourself. | 因为你永远不会原谅你自己 |
[23:38] | Okay, what is so important that | 好吧 什么事情如此重要 |
[23:40] | we need to have an emergency hearing? | 我们非得开个紧急听证会 |
[23:42] | Your honor, we need to be heard | 法官大人 在拆迁开始之前 |
[23:43] | before demolition starts. | 你需要听听我们的想法 |
[23:44] | What’s he going to do now, | 这次又是什么 |
[23:45] | tell us about his first demolition? | 告诉我们他的第一次拆迁吗 |
[23:46] | It was riveting, but this has nothing to do that. | 非常精彩 但我想说的不是这个 |
[23:48] | Your honor, based on the new zoning | 法官大人 他们的工程 |
[23:50] | put through for their project, | 将重划分区域 |
[23:51] | we’re simply asking for a revised valuation | 我们仅请求以此为已经 对他们纳入的地产 |
[23:53] | of the property that they’re taking. | 进行重新评估 |
[23:58] | $100 million? | 一亿美元 |
[24:00] | That valuation has no basis. | 这样的评估毫无根据 |
[24:01] | It has a mathematical basis. | 这个结果有确实的数理根据 |
[24:03] | Specifically, the present value of future cash flow, | 具体来说 未来现金流量的现值 |
[24:05] | as shown right there. | 如那上面所述 |
[24:06] | Bullshit. You’ve heard of voodoo economics. | 胡扯 你听说过巫毒经济学吧 |
[24:06] | 巫毒经济学 里根总统实行的”供给面经济学”的批评说法 | |
[24:08] | This is voodoo math. | 这就是巫毒数学 |
[24:09] | They’re making crazy assumptions to inflate their value. | 作出各种无理的前提 来抬高价格 |
[24:11] | just like Kelo, but that | 就像凯洛案 但是 |
[24:12] | really didn’t seem to bother you when it was in your favor. | 当那对你们有利的时候 你们倒不在乎 |
[24:14] | Your honor, this is ludicrous. | 法官大人 这太荒唐了 |
[24:15] | They’re only picking that number | 他们选这个数字 |
[24:16] | because they know it makes our project | 就是因为他们知道这会使我们的项目 |
[24:18] | too expensive to be feasible. | 因为太昂贵而不可行 |
[24:19] | Well, in the words of opposing counsel, | 根据对方律师所言 |
[24:20] | even if that were true, we have every right to do it. | 就算他说的没错 我们也完全有权这么做 |
[24:26] | Hi, Donna. I love your dress. | 嗨 唐娜 我喜欢你的裙子 |
[24:28] | And I love when you compliment me | 我喜欢你有求于我时 |
[24:30] | before you ask for something. | 会先恭维我 |
[24:31] | You’re so insightful. | 你真是目光如炬 |
[24:33] | Look, I know we said | 我知道我们说过 |
[24:34] | Harvey and Mike’s problem isn’t our problem, | 哈维和迈克的问题与我们无关 |
[24:36] | but Louis is stealing Mike. | 但路易想偷走迈克 |
[24:37] | It’s not stealing when someone’s available for the taking. | 如果某人完全自由 那就不是偷 |
[24:40] | You knew? | 你知道 |
[24:41] | When do I not know? | 我什么时候不知道 |
[24:43] | Louis asked for Harvey’s blessing with Mike, | 路易向哈维征求同意 想要迈克 |
[24:46] | and he gave it. | 他就同意了 |
[24:46] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你怎么没告诉我 |
[24:48] | Because we agreed that their problem isn’t our problem. | 因为我们说过他们的问题与我们无关 |
[24:50] | I know. But Harvey doesn’t really want this, | 我知道 但哈维并不想这样 |
[24:52] | – and you know that because– – because he can’t. | -而且你知道是因为 -因为他不能 |
[24:55] | Look, he needs you to do your Donna thing | 他需要你做你该做的 |
[24:57] | and help him get over it. | 帮他忘掉这事 |
[24:59] | Harvey listens to me because I tell him what I believe. | 哈维听我的是因为我告诉他我的想法 |
[25:01] | What do you believe? | 你怎么想的 |
[25:09] | That Mike betrayed Harvey. | 迈克背叛了哈维 |
[25:11] | – Mike was blackmailed. – and then he betrayed Harvey. | -迈克被要挟了 -然后他背叛了哈维 |
[25:14] | – Donna, how can you– – how can I what? | -唐娜 你怎么能 -我怎么能什么 |
[25:16] | I just spent the last year hiding your boyfriend’s double life. | 去年我一直在帮你男友掩饰他的双重生活 |
[25:19] | I’d say I’m a pretty understanding person. | 我得说我是个通情达理的人 |
[25:21] | But what I don’t understand is | 但我不能理解的是 |
[25:22] | when someone takes loyalty like that, | 有的人对待这样的忠诚 |
[25:24] | and they throw it in the garbage. | 竟是随手扔掉 |
[25:26] | Would you like me to say that to Harvey? | 你想让我这么和哈维说吗 |
[25:29] | Sorry I asked. Won’t happen again. | 抱歉 我不会再问了 |
[25:32] | – Yeah, that was awesome. – That was a great job, Mike. | -太棒了 -干得好 迈克 |
[25:34] | – Thanks, Louis. – Rachel. | -谢谢 路易 -瑞秋 |
[25:36] | – Looks like you won. – The judge is ruling tomorrow. | -看来你赢了 -法官明天判决 |
[25:40] | Then what were you just celebrating? | 那你们在庆祝什么 |
[25:42] | Well, we were dead in the water, | 我们本来死定了 |
[25:43] | and now we have a fighting chance. | 而如今我们有了一个翻身的机会 |
[25:45] | I’m glad. | 真替你高兴 |
[25:49] | Is something wrong? | 发生了什么吗 |
[25:50] | Oh, I just got into a fight with Donna. | 我刚刚和唐娜吵了一架 |
[25:53] | About what? | 因为什么 |
[25:53] | I went to tell her about you and Louis, | 我和她说了你跟路易的事 |
[25:55] | – and she just– – You went to Donna about me and Louis? | -但是她 -你去找唐娜说了我跟路易的事 |
[25:57] | – I thought she could help. – You what? | -我以为她能帮上忙的 -你说什么 |
[25:59] | I thought if she knew, | 我以为要是她知道了这件事 |
[26:00] | she’d go to Harvey, | 就会去和哈维说 |
[26:00] | and they’d just put an end to it. | 然后他们会阻止这件事的发生 |
[26:01] | Someone butting in and telling him what to do | 如果有人插手 还告诉他该做什么 |
[26:03] | is only going to push him further away. | 只会把他推得更远 |
[26:05] | I didn’t tell him what to do. | 我可没告诉他该做什么 |
[26:06] | – I went to donna. – If Donna tells him, | -我找的是唐娜 -假如唐娜和他说了 |
[26:08] | all it says is that I’m too weak | 就只能说明我太弱了 |
[26:10] | to fight my own battles. | 没有能力独自作战 |
[26:11] | God, if it’s coming from you, | 上帝 如果还是你说的 |
[26:12] | that makes it so much worse. | 就会让整件事变得更糟 |
[26:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[26:16] | What? | 怎么了 |
[26:23] | Harvey forbid me to tell you anything. | 哈维禁止我和你透露任何消息 |
[26:26] | You and Harvey talked about me? | 你和哈维谈论过我 |
[26:28] | After we went out, I went to him, | 我们开始约会后 我去找了哈维 |
[26:29] | I said I wanted to tell you– | 我和他说我想告诉你 |
[26:30] | And he said I wasn’t trustworthy. | 然后他和你说我不值得信任 |
[26:32] | It’s not that. | 不是这样的 |
[26:33] | He didn’t want you to go out with me. | 她不希望我俩约会 |
[26:34] | No, it’s not that either. | 不 也不对 |
[26:35] | He didn’t have a problem with us going out, he– | 他对我俩约会的事没有任何意见 他 |
[26:38] | Oh, so it’s okay if you screwed me | 这么说来只要你能瞒着我 |
[26:40] | so long as you lied. | 那么你和我上床也没关系 |
[26:41] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[26:43] | Oh, my god. | 我总算知道了 |
[26:44] | That’s why you cut things off with me. | 这就是你和我分手的原因 |
[26:45] | I didn’t want to lie to you. | 我不是有意要瞒着你的 |
[26:47] | I can’t believe him. | 我无法相信他 |
[26:47] | Rachel, he didn’t just risk everything | 瑞秋 他不止一次地为了我 |
[26:49] | he had for me once. | 而赌上自己的一切 |
[26:50] | When Jessica found out, he put everything | 当杰西卡发现的时候 他又一次为我 |
[26:52] | he had on the line for me again. | 赌上了一切 |
[26:54] | I hope you know as you stand here defending him, | 但愿你意识到了 在你为他辩护时 |
[26:56] | he has no intention of ever forgiving you. | 他却连原谅你的意思都没有 |
[26:59] | Because I found out when Louis asked Harvey for his blessing, | 因为我发现当路易向哈维征求同意时 |
[27:01] | he said, “Take him. He’s all yours.” | 哈维说 “带走他吧 他是你的了” |
[27:03] | So instead of getting mad at me | 所以说与其在这里对我发火 |
[27:05] | for trying to get Harvey to forgive you, | 只为了求得哈维的原谅 |
[27:06] | maybe you should get pissed at Harvey | 不如去对哈维发火 |
[27:08] | and think about moving on. | 并想想该如何继续生活 |
[27:19] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你他妈到底有什么问题 |
[27:21] | I said I was sorry, | 我说过了我很抱歉 |
[27:22] | I gave back the office, | 我把办公室还回去了 |
[27:24] | I helped you with your case, I even blackmailed Jessica. | 我协助你办案子 我甚至要挟了杰西卡 |
[27:26] | Harvey, I get that you are pissed off at me, | 哈维我知道你很生我的气 |
[27:28] | but eventually, | 但是最终 |
[27:29] | you are going to have to forgive me. | 你还是得原谅我 |
[27:30] | Forgive you for what, making me hire Katrina? | 原谅你什么 是让我雇用了卡特里娜 |
[27:32] | Getting high on the job your first week? | 还是在你工作的第一周就嗑嗨了 |
[27:35] | Betraying me with Jessica? | 是和杰西卡一起背叛了我 |
[27:36] | Or for telling Rachel about your secret? | 又或者是告诉了瑞秋你的秘密 |
[27:41] | You cut me loose. | 你抛弃我了 |
[27:44] | Okay? You fired me. | 行了吧 你炒了我鱿鱼 |
[27:45] | I was at my lowest point. | 我当时处于人生最低谷 |
[27:46] | She was there for me. | 而她就在那儿守着我 |
[27:47] | She’s still there for me. | 她如今还在守着我 |
[27:48] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[27:49] | I hope you two are happy together. | 我祝你俩幸福 |
[27:51] | So you’re gonna punish me by giving me to Louis? | 所以你为了惩罚我就把我扔给路易 |
[27:53] | Well, let me tell you something. | 好吧 让我和你实话实说吧 |
[27:55] | It failed. | 你失算了 |
[27:56] | I actually like working for Louis. | 我实际上挺喜欢和路易一起工作的 |
[27:58] | He makes me feel like I’m working with him, | 他让我觉得自己是在和他一起工作 |
[28:00] | not for him. | 而不是为他工作 |
[28:01] | Well, I’m glad to hear that. | 好吧 我很高兴听到你这么说 |
[28:01] | Because I didn’t give you to Louis as punishment. | 因为我不是为了惩罚你而把你给路易的 |
[28:03] | I gave you to Louis because you and I are done. | 我把你给路易是因为咱俩之间玩完了 |
[28:08] | Harvey, I regret what I did. | 哈维 我很后悔我所做的事情 |
[28:11] | But I’m telling you right now, | 但我现在告诉你 |
[28:11] | you’re gonna regret this. | 你会因为抛弃我而后悔的 |
[28:14] | Maybe you didn’t hear me. | 可能你还没有听清楚我的话 |
[28:17] | I said you and I… | 我说 咱俩之间 |
[28:20] | We’re done. | 玩完了 |
[28:30] | Whatever it is, I’m not really in the mood right now. | 不管你要干什么 我现在都没心情奉陪 |
[28:33] | Harvey, I know how Cameron works. | 哈维 我了解卡梅隆的行事风格 |
[28:37] | He’s setting something up. | 他现在一定在计划着什么 |
[28:39] | You think I don’t know that? | 你以为我不知道吗 |
[28:40] | He’s setting Ava up to bribe Nick. | 他在设计艾娃让她去贿赂尼克 |
[28:42] | – Isn’t that what you just did? – No. | -这不是你刚刚干的事吗 -我没这么干 |
[28:45] | I went to him and told him | 我去找他 然后告诉他 |
[28:46] | he’d regret being disloyal to her. | 他会因为对艾娃不忠而后悔的 |
[28:48] | Something I know a little bit about. | 这种事我有稍许经验 |
[28:50] | Harvey, do you know what started it | 哈维 你知道哈特菲尔德家族和麦科伊家族 |
[28:52] | between the Hatfields and the McCoys? | 之间的恩怨是如何产生的吗 |
[28:54] | I didn’t catch the miniseries, but I heard Costner killed it. | 我没看那部迷你剧 但我听说科斯特纳演得极好 |
[28:58] | Doesn’t matter. | 无关紧要 |
[28:58] | Because whoever they say started it, | 因为不管哪一方说是对方挑的事 |
[29:00] | I guarantee you, | 我敢说 |
[29:01] | the other side says, “Bullshit.” | 另一方都会说 “扯淡” |
[29:05] | You went to Darby for this merger behind my back. | 这次合并 你背着我去找达比 |
[29:08] | And then you picked a fight with him behind my back. | 然后你也背着我和他挑起了战争 |
[29:11] | And then you blackmailed mike behind mine. | 你还背着我要挟迈克 |
[29:13] | And I was only able to do that | 我之所以能这么做 |
[29:15] | because you brought a fraud into my firm in the first place. | 是因为你把一个冒牌货招进了我的事务所 |
[29:18] | So you do think it’s my fault? | 你真的觉得这是我的错了 |
[29:21] | What I think is I regret where we are, | 我只是很后悔我们要倒戈相向 |
[29:24] | And I’ve been trying to get us back to where we were. | 我一直想修复我们之间的关系 |
[29:27] | And what would the evidence of that be? | 你有什么证据这么说 |
[29:29] | What evidence would you like? | 你想要什么证据 |
[29:31] | Why don’t you tell me the truth | 不如告诉我真相 |
[29:32] | about why the hell I’m on this case? | 到底为什么让我接手这个案子 |
[29:35] | All right, Harvey. | 好吧 哈维 |
[29:37] | I lied to you. | 我对你撒谎了 |
[29:39] | When I told you I fought to get you on this case, | 我之前说是我努力帮你争取到的 |
[29:42] | I didn’t. | 但并不是这样 |
[29:43] | Darby made that call. | 是达比做的决定 |
[29:45] | And I used it as an opportunity to reach out to you. | 而我只是利用这个机会来向你求和 |
[29:48] | – “Used.” – To reach out to you. | -“利用” -为了向你求和 |
[29:51] | Which I am now here doing | 而这正是我现在在做的 |
[29:53] | without using anything. | 没有利用任何事情 |
[29:54] | So do you want to let it go or not? | 所以你到底要不要让这件事过去 |
[29:57] | I want to know one thing. | 我只想知道一件事 |
[29:58] | If you had it to do over, | 假如有机会重来 |
[30:00] | would you do it again? | 你还会不会这么做 |
[30:03] | Deposition’s on the books with Cameron tomorrow. | 明天和卡梅隆的取证定好了 |
[30:08] | You want me there or not? | 你想不想我到场 |
[30:20] | Harvey, I’d introduce you to Nick. | 哈维 我本想介绍你给尼克 |
[30:22] | But I understand you two already met | 但我知道在你干预证人的时候 |
[30:24] | when you witness-tampered. | 你俩已经见过了 |
[30:26] | Nick works for Hessington Oil. | 尼克是海辛顿石油的员工 |
[30:27] | We’re their lawyers. | 我们是他的律师 |
[30:28] | Therefore, I didn’t witness-tamper. | 因此 我没有干预证人 |
[30:30] | And if you say it again, | 并且如果你这么再说一次 |
[30:31] | I’m gonna slap you with a slander suit. | 我就要控告你诽谤 |
[30:33] | Well, let me slap you with something. | 让我先打击打击你 |
[30:34] | Tony Gianopolous got a hold of that video somehow, | 托尼·扬诺普洛斯不知如何拿到了那盘录像 |
[30:37] | and he gave it to your shareholders. | 然后他把录像给了你的股东 |
[30:38] | They’re filing some sort of lawsuit. | 他们貌似在申请什么诉讼 |
[30:40] | I think he’s trying to take over the company. | 我觉得他想收购你们的公司 |
[30:41] | You son of a bitch. You leaked it. | 你个狗娘养的 是你把录像泄露出去的 |
[30:44] | I deny that. | 我可要否认这点 |
[30:45] | And if your client says that again, | 假如你的客户再这么说一遍 |
[30:47] | I will slap her with a slander suit | 我就要控告她诽谤 |
[30:49] | to go alongside her bribery charges. | 和控告她行贿一起 |
[30:51] | And by the way, | 顺便说一句 |
[30:54] | Nick wasn’t swayed | 尼克的态度 |
[30:55] | by your attempt to tug at his heartstrings. | 并没有因为你的话而动摇 |
[30:57] | Emotional pleas? | 晓之以情 |
[30:59] | What did you do to him, Jessica? | 你对他做了什么 杰西卡 |
[31:01] | This is not the kid I mentored. | 这不是我教出来的孩子 |
[31:03] | Hold on a sec. | 等一下 |
[31:05] | You were never my mentor. Jessica was. | 你从来都不是我的导师 杰西卡才是 |
[31:08] | You’re just a fast-talking car salesman | 你只是个耍嘴皮子的汽车推销员 |
[31:10] | that hides behind the line, “I do good.” | 一直躲在安全线后吹嘘着”我很棒” |
[31:12] | Now get out of my face while I confer with my client. | 离我远点 我要去和委托人协商了 |
[31:20] | You told me you knew this man. | 你告诉我你了解这个人 |
[31:22] | I thought that was an advantage. | 我以为那对我们有好处 |
[31:24] | Instead, you’ve goaded him into orchestrating | 然而你却刺激他 结果他处心积虑 |
[31:26] | an attempt to take over my company. | 试图夺走我的公司 |
[31:28] | You know how sometimes the doctor says | 你知道有时候医生会说 |
[31:30] | you’re gonna feel worse before you feel better? | 在病情好转之前你会觉得更难受 |
[31:32] | – What are you saying? – What he’s saying is | -你是什么意思 -他的意思是 |
[31:35] | let us know how you feel in half an hour. | 半小时后再告诉我们你的想法 |
[31:47] | Do you have a second? | 你有空吗 |
[31:47] | I want to talk to you about how we left things. | 我想跟你谈谈我们之前的问题 |
[31:49] | I don’t know, did you run it by Harvey first? | 我不知道 你先跟哈维说过了吗 |
[31:52] | – What? – I understand | -什么 -我理解 |
[31:53] | that he has final say onwho his employees fraternize with. | 他员工的社交情况 总是他说了算 |
[31:57] | Look. | 听着 |
[31:58] | Harvey wasn’t just trying to protect himself, | 哈维不仅仅是在保护他自己 |
[32:01] | Mike, Jessica, and me. | 迈克 杰西卡 还有我 |
[32:03] | He was also trying to protect you. | 他也在试图保护你 |
[32:04] | Right, my protection’s at the top of Harvey’s agenda. | 对 保护我是哈维的头等大事 |
[32:07] | – He barely knows who I am. – Rachel. | -他几乎都不知道我是谁 -瑞秋 |
[32:09] | And if he did know me, | 如果他了解我的话 |
[32:10] | he would know that I would never tell anyone. | 他会知道我不绝会告诉任何人的 |
[32:12] | Okay, look. | 好吧 听着 |
[32:13] | You want to be mad at Harvey, fine. | 你想生哈维的气 可以 |
[32:14] | But you might as well be mad at me, | 但你也生我的气好了 |
[32:15] | because I told Mike the same thing. | 因为我也跟迈克说了同样的话 |
[32:18] | What? | 什么 |
[32:20] | I dragged Mike into Harvey’s office, | 我把迈克拽到哈维的办公室 |
[32:22] | And I told him that Harvey was right. | 然后我告诉他哈维是对的 |
[32:24] | – That Mike should lie to me? – No. | -说迈克应该对我撒谎 -不 |
[32:27] | I told him that he should get over you. | 我告诉他 他应该忘了你 |
[32:36] | Was that before or after | 那是在我去跟你说 |
[32:38] | I came to you and told you that I kissed him | 我吻了他而且打电话告诉他 |
[32:40] | and that I called him and told him how I felt? | 我的感受之前还是之后 |
[32:44] | It was after. | 是在那之后 |
[32:46] | You told him not to be with me, | 你告诉他不要跟我在一起 |
[32:47] | and then you let me think that he didn’t care about me. | 然后你又让我觉得他不在乎我 |
[32:50] | No, I told him what I thought, | 不 我告诉他了我的想法 |
[32:52] | and then I tried | 然后我试着 |
[32:53] | to help you move on because their truth | 帮你走出来 因为他们的真相 |
[32:55] | wasn’t mine to tell you. | 不应该由我来告诉你 |
[32:56] | I thought you were my friend. | 我以为你是我的朋友 |
[32:57] | I am. | 我是 |
[32:58] | You cared more about protecting Harvey | 比起保护我 你更在乎 |
[33:00] | than protecting me. | 保护哈维 |
[33:01] | Yes, Rachel! That’s my job. | 是的 瑞秋 那是我的工作 |
[33:06] | I get that everyone’s jobs are important. | 我知道所有人的工作都很重要 |
[33:11] | This wasn’t about a job for me. | 但对我来说 这事与工作无关 |
[33:13] | It was about having a life. | 这关乎我的生活 |
[33:16] | But I guess you wouldn’t understand that. | 但我猜你不会明白的 |
[33:20] | Rachel… | 瑞秋 |
[33:23] | I’m going to walk away before you and I can’t go back. | 在事情无法挽回之前 我要转身走掉 |
[33:31] | It’s the second largest oil deposit | 那是过去十年间发现的 |
[33:33] | found in the last decade. | 第二大储量的石油矿床 |
[33:34] | We had the contract for it, but to get it out of the E.I.R., | 我们有合同 但为了通过环境影响报告 |
[33:37] | – We needed the pipeline. – What were you told? | -我们需要管道 -你被告知了什么 |
[33:40] | And by whom? | 是谁说的 |
[33:41] | We were told by Colonel Mariga | 马里加上校告诉我们 |
[33:43] | we could build the pipeline if we paid | 如果我们支付污染治理费 |
[33:44] | – a pollution remediation fee. – But? | -就可以铺设管道 -但是 |
[33:47] | We’d already remediated everything | 我们已经治理了所有 |
[33:48] | that needed to be remediated. | 需要治理的东西 |
[33:50] | So what was the fee for? | 所以 那些费用有何用处 |
[33:53] | It was a bribe. | 那是一份贿赂 |
[33:55] | And Ava Hessington paid this fee | 而在明知那是贿赂的情况下 |
[33:58] | with the full knowledge that it was a bribe? | 艾娃·海辛顿交了那笔费用 |
[34:00] | Yes, she did. | 是的 |
[34:03] | On this screen here, Nick, | 在这个屏幕上 尼克 |
[34:05] | are you sliding a briefcase full of cash | 你是在把一个装满现金的公文包 |
[34:08] | across the table to Colonel Mariga? | 从桌上推给马里加上校吗 |
[34:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:12] | And you were aware it was a bribe? | 而且你知道那是贿赂 |
[34:15] | Yes, but– | 是的 但是… |
[34:16] | How was Ms. Hessington as a boss? | 海辛顿女士是个怎样的老板 |
[34:19] | She taught me a great deal. | 她教会我许多东西 |
[34:21] | – Did she trust you? – I believe so. | -她信任你吗 -我认为是的 |
[34:23] | – Rely on you? – Yes. | -信赖你吗 -是的 |
[34:25] | Did she look over your shoulder on everything you did? | 你做的每件事她都会监督着你吗 |
[34:27] | No. | 不 |
[34:29] | Was she aware of everything you did? | 你做的每件事她都知道吗 |
[34:31] | She was aware of this. | 她知道这件事 |
[34:32] | Yet all we have is your word on that. | 但我们有的只是你的一面之词 |
[34:34] | So let me get this straight. | 让我直说吧 |
[34:35] | She groomed you, promoted you, | 她培养了你 让你晋升 |
[34:38] | gave you autonomy, then you engineered a bribe. | 给了你权力 然后你进行了一次贿赂 |
[34:41] | And when you got caught, | 当你被抓到的时候 |
[34:43] | you cut a deal | 你做了个交易 |
[34:44] | to lay that bribe on your mentor. | 把这次贿赂归罪于你的导师 |
[34:47] | Is that correct? | 我说的对吗 |
[34:48] | She knew. | 她知道的 |
[34:49] | Yes. You claimed that before. | 是 你之前说过了 |
[34:51] | If Ava Hessington were convicted of this crime, | 如果艾娃·海辛顿被确认有罪 |
[34:54] | who would be considered next in line? | 那谁会是接手公司呢 |
[34:56] | That’s speculative. | 那还不确定 |
[34:57] | Is it at all possible it would be you? | 有可能是你吗 |
[34:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[35:02] | Wow, sounds like you have a lot to lose | 听起来你会失去很多 |
[35:05] | and even more to gain. | 但得到的更多 |
[35:07] | We’re not in court. | 我们现在不在庭上 |
[35:08] | Your testimony doesn’t help you here. | 你们的证词没有任何帮助 |
[35:10] | No, but we wanted to give you a taste | 是的 我想让你见识一下 |
[35:12] | of what it would be like in court | 在法庭上 尼克因为背叛了艾娃 |
[35:14] | when Nick still won’t be able to look her in the eye | 而无法直视她的目光 |
[35:16] | when he stabs her in the back. | 将是个什么情形 |
[35:24] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[35:25] | – We did? – We did. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[35:29] | I just want to say one thing. | 我只想说一件事 |
[35:31] | You know, if Harvey had the power | 如果哈维有能力 |
[35:32] | to become Mariano Rivera, he would, | 成为马里亚诺·里维拉 他会的 |
[35:35] | because Harvey doesn’t love the law. | 因为哈维不热爱法律 |
[35:38] | It’s just his vehicle for forcing | 法律只是他为了胜利 |
[35:40] | his will on his opponents, for winning. | 将自己的意愿强加在对手身上所用的工具 |
[35:43] | But you see, Mike, that’s not how I feel about the law. | 但是 迈克 那不是我对法律的感受 |
[35:45] | I love the law. | 我热爱法律 |
[35:48] | And I’d never trade it for anything. | 我永远都不会用它交换任何东西 |
[35:49] | I love it too. I also like winning. | 我也爱法律 我还爱胜利 |
[35:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[35:54] | You know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[35:57] | I think you’re half Harvey and you’re half me. | 我觉得你一半是哈维一半是我 |
[36:00] | You’ve had your time with him. | 你已经和他共事过 |
[36:02] | Now have your time with me. | 现在该跟我共事了 |
[36:10] | – Harv… – You’re here for an interview? | -哈维 -你是来面试的吗 |
[36:12] | They let you go already? | 他们这么快就不要你了 |
[36:14] | You made your point. | 你说得够清楚了 |
[36:15] | If we go to trial, you eviscerate Nick. | 如果上法庭 你会把尼克挖得体无完肤 |
[36:17] | But we still have that video, | 但我们有那段视频 |
[36:19] | She’s on it, and he says she knew. | 里面有她 而且他说她知道 |
[36:22] | And you know what? The truth is I believe him. | 知道吗 事实上 我相信他 |
[36:25] | And I’ll make them believe him. | 我也会让别人都相信他 |
[36:27] | Then why are you here? | 那你还来这干嘛 |
[36:30] | Nice job, Harvey. You got me. | 好样的 哈维 被你发现了 |
[36:33] | They want you to cut a deal. | 他们要你跟我达成协议 |
[36:35] | Against my recommendation. | 我也很被动 |
[36:36] | I guess they know what you don’t. | 我猜他们掌握了些你不知道的内幕 |
[36:38] | – You can’t beat me. – Here are our terms. | -你奈何不了我 -我们的条件是 |
[36:40] | No, here are my terms. | 不 轮不到你提条件 |
[36:42] | Our original offer stands. | 我们依然坚持原始协议 |
[36:44] | Hessington Oil pleads no contest. | 海辛顿石油接受无争辩答辩 |
[36:44] | 无争辩答辩 被告方无法推翻指控 但控方也无有力证据证明被告有罪 | |
[36:46] | We pay a $50-million fine. | 我们支付50万美元罚款 |
[36:48] | And all criminal charges against Ava are dropped. | 你们要撤回所有针对艾娃的刑事指控 |
[36:51] | They were going to go for that, | 他们本来同意的 |
[36:52] | but I convinced them to make one change. | 不过我说服他们做了个小改变 |
[36:55] | Nonnegotiable. | 已经板上钉钉了 |
[36:56] | Ava Hessington doesn’t plead no contest. | 艾娃·海辛顿不能无争辩答辩 |
[37:00] | She pleads guilty. | 她需要认罪 |
[37:02] | And you get to call it a win. | 你就能把这当作一次胜利 |
[37:05] | Well, the record is going to say guilty. | 记录上会显示她有罪 |
[37:06] | It is a win. | 我是赢了 |
[37:08] | I can beat you, | 我能奈何得了你 |
[37:10] | And I did. | 你看我做到了 |
[37:11] | And it’s going to eat you up. | 会让你痛心疾首的 |
[37:14] | Dennis, one. | 丹尼斯 得一分 |
[37:15] | Specter, zero. | 斯佩克特 零蛋 |
[37:19] | Take it or leave it. | 接不接受随你 |
[37:23] | – This deal is bullshit. – Harvey. | -这算什么狗屁协议 -哈维 |
[37:26] | Cameron can say what he wants. | 不用管卡梅隆说什么 |
[37:27] | Darby asked you to take this case. | 达比让你接的案子 |
[37:29] | No way he doesn’t consider this a win. | 这对他来说绝对算胜利了 |
[37:31] | I don’t consider it a win. | 我可不觉得是胜利 |
[37:32] | Do you really want to gamble five years of her life, | 那你就想拿她的五年时间来赌 |
[37:34] | So you can prove you’re better than Cameron? | 只为了证明你比卡梅隆强 |
[37:36] | You know as well as I do, he’s only offering this | 你我都明白 他这么做 |
[37:38] | ’cause he knows he’s got a loser. | 是因为他知道他会输 |
[37:40] | It’s the exact same deal we offered | 这就是我们提出的协议 |
[37:42] | with one technical change. | 只有一个小小的改动而已 |
[37:43] | Do you know how they enter a technical knockout | 你知道他们怎么把一次技术击倒[拳击术语] |
[37:45] | in the record books? | 记入档案吗 |
[37:46] | As a knockout. | 那就是一次失利 |
[37:51] | I would. | 我会的 |
[37:54] | What? | 什么 |
[37:55] | You asked me before if I’d do it again. | 之前你问我会不会还这么做 |
[37:58] | I would. | 我会 |
[38:01] | You put me in that position again, | 如果你让我再次陷入那种境地 |
[38:02] | And I’ll do whatever I have to do to win. | 我会不择手段地去赢 |
[38:05] | Because we win. | 因为我们注定该赢 |
[38:08] | Are you saying screw this deal, let’s kick his ass? | 你是说不接受这个协议 跟他玩狠的 |
[38:10] | No. | 不是 |
[38:11] | I’m saying take the deal. | 我们答应他的条件 |
[38:13] | We already did. | 我们已经击败他了 |
[38:26] | Sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[38:28] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[38:29] | You were just trying to help me. | 你只是想帮我 |
[38:31] | Yeah, but I shouldn’t have said something | 是 但我不该为了停止争吵 |
[38:32] | I knew would hurt you just to end an argument. | 就说些伤害你的话 |
[38:35] | I don’t want to keep secrets from you. | 我想对你毫无保留 |
[38:37] | You don’t have to. | 你不必保留什么 |
[38:40] | So Louis asked me. | 路易让我跟着他干 |
[38:43] | And what did you say? | 你怎么回答的 |
[38:45] | I told him I needed some time to think about it, | 我说我需要考虑考虑 |
[38:47] | and then I came straight here. | 然后就直接来找你了 |
[38:50] | So you’re really just apologizing | 所以你来道歉 |
[38:52] | because you need my advice. | 只是为了听我的建议 |
[38:54] | Well, I also want sex. | 我还想要点爱爱 |
[38:55] | You can have one or the other. | 你只能选一样 |
[38:57] | I really don’t need any advice. | 那我不要什么建议了 |
[39:10] | It’s a good deal, Ava. | 这协议对你有好处 艾娃 |
[39:12] | Don’t second-guess yourself. | 别迟疑了 |
[39:13] | I’m not in the habit of second-guessing myself. | 我可不是喜欢迟疑的人 |
[39:17] | No, I just realized when I get back to London, | 只是我想 等我回到伦敦 |
[39:19] | my right hand is going to be gone. | 我就失去我的得力助手了 |
[39:20] | Your right hand sold you out. | 你的得力助手出卖了你 |
[39:22] | You made it seem like he did it for his own personal gain. | 以你的说法 他是为了自己 |
[39:25] | But he did it for his own survival. | 可他是为了生存迫不得已 |
[39:27] | He still did it. | 那他也是做了 |
[39:29] | But that doesn’t mean | 但这不代表 |
[39:29] | I’m not going to miss him. | 我不会想他 |
[39:37] | Good-bye, Harvey. | 再见 哈维 |
[39:38] | Good-bye, Ava. | 再会 艾娃 |
[39:46] | Do you want me to send a copy to Darby? | 要我给达比发一份文件吗 |
[39:47] | I do. | 需要 |
[39:49] | I thought maybe working with Jessica | 我还以为 跟杰西卡共事 |
[39:50] | Would change your mind about taking over the firm. | 会动摇你接手律所的主意 |
[39:52] | – It didn’t. – Why not? | -并没有 -为什么 |
[39:54] | Because if she had it to do all over again, | 因为如果要她重新来过的话 |
[39:56] | she would. | 她还会那样做 |
[40:00] | Harvey, if this whole thing | 哈维 如果从头到尾 |
[40:01] | is really Jessica’s fault, | 都是杰西卡的错 |
[40:03] | Maybe it’s time we considered forgiving Mike. | 那我们也许该原谅迈克了 |
[40:13] | If she’s not vacuuming properly, then just fire her. | 她打扫不干净的话 就赶她走好了 |
[40:15] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系的 |
[40:16] | You’ll get someone– | 再找别人 |
[40:17] | Mom, I gotta go. Bye. | 妈妈我先挂了 再见 |
[40:23] | You make me want to be a better man. | 你让我想要成为更出色的人 |
[40:26] | – You watched it? – Loved it. | -你看了《尽善尽美》 -很喜欢 |
[40:27] | Well, you had me at Hello. | 一见面我就爱上你了 |
[40:31] | You watched Jerry Maguire? | 你看了《甜心先生》 |
[40:33] | Jerry, did you know the human head weighs 8 pounds? | 杰里 你知道人脑有3.6公斤重吗 |
[40:35] | These are the ABC’s of me, baby. | 我很在意这种事 宝贝 |
[40:37] | Show me the money! | 让我赚大钱 |
[40:43] | You know, normally, I wouldn’t want to jinx anything, | 我一般不喜欢破坏气氛 |
[40:45] | – But I got us something. – Okay. | -不过我给咱俩弄了点东西 -好吧 |
[40:47] | The perfect way to consummate our relationship. | 正好配我们的完美联手 |
[40:48] | So just wait right here. It’s in the kitchen. | 等我一下 我去厨房拿 |
[40:49] | Sure. | 好的 |
[41:02] | I can’t let you do this. | 我可不能放任你这么做 |
[41:08] | Let me? | 放任我 |
[41:09] | Don’t do this. | 别这么做 |
[41:14] | I already said yes. | 我都答应他了 |
[41:18] | I can’t go back on my word. | 我不能食言 |
[41:20] | You’re not going back on your word. | 你不是食言 |
[41:22] | You’re going back where you belong. | 只是回到你本来的家 |
[41:29] | I am. | 我一直在 |
[41:34] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:36] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:38] | Look, why don’t you take tonight off | 你不如今晚休个假 |
[41:42] | and go out with your girlfriend? | 陪陪你女朋友 |
[41:54] | Thanks, Harvey. | 谢谢 哈维 |
[41:55] | No, we’re going up top. | 不行 我们要击掌 |
[41:58] | – Oh, really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[41:59] | But if you come in late tomorrow, you’re fired. | 但你明天胆敢迟到的话 我就炒了你 |
[42:02] | We’ll see. | 瞧好吧你 |