时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Katrina Bennett. | 我叫卡特里娜·班尼特 |
[00:04] | She comes in. She takes over. | 半路插足 自作主张 |
[00:05] | She acts like everything is her idea. | 好像万事都要她做主 |
[00:06] | This wasn’t about a job for me. | 但对我来说 这事与工作无关 |
[00:08] | It was about having a life. | 这关乎我的生活 |
[00:10] | But I guess you wouldn’t understand that. | 但我猜你不会明白的 |
[00:13] | So you’re gonna punish me by giving me to Louis? | 所以你为了惩罚我就把我扔给路易 |
[00:15] | Because you and I are done. | 是因为咱俩之间玩完了 |
[00:16] | You make me want to be a better man. | 你让我想要成为更出色的人 |
[00:19] | I can’t let you do this. | 我可不能放任你这么做 |
[00:23] | I regret where we are, | 我很后悔我们要倒戈相向 |
[00:25] | and I’ve been trying to get us back to where we were. | 我一直想修复我们之间的关系 |
[00:29] | You’re suggesting bribing a man | 你想通过贿赂别人 |
[00:30] | to get you out of your bribery charge. | 来摆脱贿赂指控 |
[00:32] | “In for a penny, in for a pound,” | “一不做 二不休” |
[00:34] | Mother always said. | 我母亲总是这么说 |
[00:35] | Ava Hessington doesn’t plead no contest. | 艾娃·海辛顿不能无争辩答辩 |
[00:37] | She pleads guilty. | 她需要认罪 |
[00:38] | And you get to call it a win. | 你就能把这当作一次胜利 |
[00:39] | I can beat you, and I did. | 我能奈何得了你 你看我做到了 |
[00:42] | You put me in that position again, | 如果你让我再次陷入如此境地 |
[00:44] | and I’ll do whatever I have to do to win. | 我会不择手段地去赢 |
[00:46] | Are you saying screw this deal, let’s kick his ass? | 你是说我们毁约 跟他玩狠的 |
[00:48] | I’m saying take the deal. We already did. | 答应他的条件 我们已经击败他了 |
[00:52] | I win, you back me for managing partner. | 我要是赢了 你要支持我成为执行合伙人 |
[00:55] | You want to take down Jessica. | 你想扳倒杰西卡 |
[00:57] | I do. | 正是如此 |
[01:15] | What time are you coming over? | 你什么时候过来 |
[01:16] | Um, I thought we were doing my place. | 不是去我家吗 |
[01:20] | No, because whenever I’m at your place, | 不去 我每次去你家 |
[01:22] | all I can see is Tess in a bed sheet. | 就会想到裹着床单的苔丝 |
[01:25] | I’ll be there at 9:00. | 我九点到 |
[01:32] | Bran bars are forbidden to first years. | 第一年的新人不准吃谷物棒 |
[01:34] | – Since when? – Since two seconds ago. | -几时有这个规矩的 -两秒前 |
[01:36] | Order of the quartermaster, | 采购主管的命令 |
[01:37] | who is no longer speaking with you. | 而他已经跟你绝交了 |
[01:40] | Rachel. | 瑞秋 |
[01:40] | Can you please instruct the associate to your right | 你能让你右手边的这位律师 |
[01:42] | to pass the nondairy creamer? | 帮我递一下奶精吗 |
[01:44] | Louis, as I have been trying to tell you in person, | 路易 正如我想亲自跟你说 |
[01:47] | and in the note I left, | 写纸条跟你说 |
[01:48] | and in your voice mail, | 留言跟你说的 |
[01:51] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[01:52] | Do you know what nondairy creamer is, Rachel? | 你知道奶精是什么吗 瑞秋 |
[01:54] | It’s a metaphor. | 是暗喻 |
[01:56] | The first sip, you think it’s real, you know? | 喝第一口时 你以为这是真的 |
[01:57] | After all, it wants you to believe | 毕竟 它就是想让你相信 |
[01:58] | that it’s genuine and it’s good, | 它货真价实 |
[02:00] | and it’s gonna deliver on its promise. | 味道如其名 |
[02:02] | But then with time, | 但时间久了 |
[02:04] | you realize that it’s just a concoction of chemicals | 你会意识到它只是多种化学物质的混合 |
[02:06] | that’s designed to disguise the truth | 是为了掩饰真相 |
[02:07] | that it’s actually full of shit. | 而真相就是 它屁都不是 |
[02:09] | Then why are you drinking it? | 那你为什么还要喝 |
[02:11] | I’m lactose intolerant. | 我有乳糖不耐症 |
[02:25] | I don’t accept. | 我不接受 |
[02:26] | Don’t accept what? | 不接受什么 |
[02:27] | Whatever bullshit apology you’re here to give me. | 你的狗屁道歉 |
[02:29] | You gave me your word, | 你保证过 |
[02:30] | and the second you found out that Mike | 但你一发现迈克真会答应 |
[02:31] | was actually gonna say yes, you couldn’t stand it. | 你就受不了了 |
[02:34] | You sold me out. | 出卖了我 |
[02:35] | I’m not here to give you an apology. | 我不是来道歉的 |
[02:36] | I’m here to give you a case. | 我来给你一件案子 |
[02:40] | Those are the Hessington Oil files. | 那是海辛顿石油的文件 |
[02:42] | Yeah, you know what, Harvey? | 你知道吗 哈维 |
[02:43] | I don’t want your sloppy seconds. | 我可不要帮你收拾烂摊子 |
[02:45] | That takeover attempt’s gonna be dead in the water | 艾娃·海辛顿的案子一旦公之于众 |
[02:47] | the second that Ava Hessington’s settlement goes public. | 那个收购企图就会没戏 |
[02:48] | Tony Gianopolous isn’t going to just sell his shares and go away. | 托尼·扬诺普洛斯不会卖掉股份 乖乖离开 |
[02:52] | You’re right. You know what he’s gonna do? | 你说得对 你知道他会怎么做吗 |
[02:53] | He’s gonna leverage his position, | 他会利用职权 |
[02:54] | and he’s gonna get as much greenmail as he can. | 大赚一笔反收购支付金 |
[02:56] | Which is exactly why I’m here. | 所以我来找你了 |
[02:58] | You’re better suited to beat him back than I am. | 你比我更适合去狠狠反击他 |
[03:02] | You think I don’t know that? | 难道我不知道吗 |
[03:03] | I know you know it. I want you to know I know it. | 你当然知道 我希望你知道我知道 |
[03:11] | Leave the box. | 把箱子留下吧 |
[03:16] | Louis, have you given any thought | 路易 你想过 |
[03:19] | to a rebound associate? | 临时律师吗 |
[03:21] | Harvey, come on, you know I’m not that kind of guy. | 哈维 拜托 我才不是那种人 |
[03:23] | Come on, you have him file a few interrogatories, | 让他提交几份质询书 |
[03:26] | maybe pick up your dry cleaning, | 也许再帮你拿干洗的衣服 |
[03:27] | and then you cut him loose. | 然后就一脚踹了 |
[03:28] | With no strings attached? | 没有附带条件吗 |
[03:30] | Better men than you have done it. | 我都这么做过 |
[03:33] | No. | 不会吧 |
[03:34] | – Yep. – Who, Baird? | -会 -谁 贝尔德吗 |
[03:36] | A week-long fling I ended six days too late. | 为期一周 第二天我就应该开走他 |
[03:40] | Yeah, but Harvey, | 但是哈维 |
[03:41] | I don’t just want a superficial relationship, you know? | 我不想要表浅的关系 |
[03:43] | I want a true mentee. | 我想要一个真正的徒弟 |
[03:45] | Someone I can take to the gun club or mudding | 能让我带去射击俱乐部或者泥浴 |
[03:46] | or to the Origami Festival. | 者折纸节的人 |
[03:48] | Louis, you’re gonna find the right one. | 路易 你会找到那个人的 |
[03:55] | Origami festival? Oh, my God. | 折纸节 要亲命 |
[04:10] | Well, this is a surprise. | 真是个惊喜 |
[04:13] | What? | 什么 |
[04:15] | I just never thought I’d see the great Harriet Specter | 我只是没想到伟大的女版哈维 |
[04:19] | making her own copies. | 居然会自己来复印文件 |
[04:24] | Is that what this thing does? | 这机器的功能是复印文件吗 |
[04:26] | You’ve never made a copy in your life before, have you? | 你从来没自己复印过 对吗 |
[04:28] | Of course not, I’m too busy being a badass | 当然没有 我忙着唱白脸 |
[04:31] | and worrying about my hair. | 还有担心自己的发型呢 |
[04:32] | And your brilliant associate, Michelle Ross, | 反正你的粗重活儿也都是 |
[04:34] | does all the hard work for you anyway. | 你们家聪明的贴心迈克干的 |
[04:38] | You’re goddamn right she does. | 说得太对了 |
[04:40] | I’m really sorry | 很抱歉 |
[04:42] | for what I said about having a life. | 我之前说了那些什么过日子的话 |
[04:44] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:48] | So we’re good? | 那我们没事了吧 |
[04:50] | We’re good. | 没事了 |
[04:51] | And you and Mike, you’re good? | 那你和迈克呢 |
[04:53] | Do you really think that Harvey | 你真以为哈维就这么 |
[04:54] | had an emotional epiphany on his own? | 自己顿悟了吗 |
[04:57] | So you did forgive him? | 那你真的原谅他了 |
[04:58] | Yes. | 是的 |
[04:59] | Well, he doesn’t know that. | 但他还不知道 |
[05:00] | Which is why I have a triple-whip, double-fat, | 所以才有这杯三份奶泡 双份脂肪的 |
[05:03] | extra shot mocha latte with caramel. | 特浓摩卡拿铁 还加了焦糖呢 |
[05:06] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[05:08] | But maybe it’s time you told him. | 但也许该你自己跟他说了 |
[05:09] | So you decided not to go back to London? | 你决定不回伦敦了吗 |
[05:11] | Well, we have some unfinished business to discuss, | 我们还有些未竟的事要讨论 |
[05:13] | and I thought it best to do it in person. | 我觉得亲自做比较好 |
[05:15] | The takeover attempt. | 收购企图 |
[05:16] | Tony Gianopolous. | 托尼·扬诺普洛斯 |
[05:18] | Well, I’ve assigned it to another attorney, | 我已经把案子指派给另一名律师了 |
[05:21] | but before you express any concern, he’s excellent. | 你表示担心前我要说一句 他很棒的 |
[05:25] | Well, not only do I not have concerns, | 我不仅不担心 |
[05:28] | I’m glad you’ve handed it off. | 还很高兴你把案子交给别人 |
[05:30] | And why is that? | 为什么 |
[05:31] | Because that way I know you’ll trust the man you’re overseeing | 因为你来为我工作时 我就知道 |
[05:34] | when you come and work for me. | 你会信任你监督的人 |
[05:38] | I have to say, I’m flattered. | 我真是受宠若惊 |
[05:40] | I don’t want you to be flattered. | 我不是想让你受宠若惊 |
[05:41] | I want you to say yes. | 我想让你答应我 |
[05:43] | As much success as I’ve had with that line myself, | 虽然我也常对人家说这话 而且无往不利 |
[05:46] | I’m afraid I’m not an oilman. | 但我不是石油商人 |
[05:48] | The oil business is about oil | 石油行业与石油的关系 |
[05:50] | as much as you being a lawyer is about the law. | 就跟律师和法律一样 更多的是勾心斗角 |
[05:53] | Every day is a knife fight in a prison yard, | 每天就好比是监狱大院里的械斗 |
[05:55] | and something tells me you like a good knife fight. | 我看得出来你喜欢精彩的械斗场面 |
[05:59] | No rules in a knife fight. | 械斗没有规则约束 |
[06:00] | Harvey, I’ve just lost my number two. | 哈维 我刚失去了手下的二把手 |
[06:03] | I can’t think of anyone better to replace him. | 我找不到更好的人来代替他了 |
[06:06] | Ava– | 艾娃 |
[06:06] | I’m a woman who gets what I want, | 我是一个势在必得的人 |
[06:09] | and I am willing to pay for it. | 我也愿意为之付出代价 |
[06:10] | Don’t get me wrong, I’m happy to whore myself out. | 别误会 我很愿意把自己推销出去 |
[06:13] | I just prefer to have more than one client. | 我只是更喜欢自己有多名客户 |
[06:15] | Harvey, what a coincidence. | 哈维 真巧啊 |
[06:18] | Cameron, I’m surprised you can afford this place | 卡梅隆 现在你不是又失业了吗 |
[06:21] | now that you’re unemployed again. | 竟然还能来这么贵的地方 |
[06:23] | Well, my temporary gig isn’t over just yet. | 我的临场表演还没结束呢 |
[06:25] | You may think you have them fooled, Cameron, | 你可能以为你把他们骗了 卡梅隆 |
[06:28] | but they’ll figure you out eventually. | 但最终他们总会想明白的 |
[06:30] | You didn’t. | 但是你没有 |
[06:31] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[06:33] | Ava Hessington, you’re under arrest. | 艾娃·海辛顿 你被捕了 |
[06:34] | – What? – On what charge? | -什么 -什么罪名 |
[06:36] | Conspiracy to commit murder. | 蓄意谋杀 |
[06:41] | This is bullshit, Cameron. We had a deal. | 这不扯淡吗 卡梅隆 我们有协议 |
[06:43] | A deal where your client | 那是针对你的客户 |
[06:45] | admitted to bribing a foreign official. | 承认贿赂外国官员的 |
[06:48] | That Colonel that she paid off? | 他贿赂的那个上校 |
[06:49] | After that, six people were killed by his troops. | 之后有六人被他军队的人杀害了 |
[06:52] | I give my driver a tip, and then he runs over someone. | 我给我的司机小费 然后他撞了人 |
[06:55] | Doesn’t mean I had anything to do with it. | 不能说明我就和撞人事件有关系 |
[06:56] | But if the person he hit was me, | 但如果被撞的人是我 |
[06:58] | sure would look like that. | 那就可能和你有关系了 |
[07:00] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你到底在说什么 |
[07:01] | All six people did whatever they could | 被杀害的六个人是在尽其所能 |
[07:04] | to stop your client from getting her pipeline. | 阻止你的客户拿到输油管道 |
[07:06] | If that’s all you got, you don’t have shit. | 如果只有这个 你就是什么证据都没有 |
[07:08] | She did this, Harvey. You don’t know her. | 就是她干的 哈维 你又不了解她 |
[07:10] | Yeah, but I know you, | 但是我了解你 |
[07:11] | And you don’t give a damn | 你根本 |
[07:12] | about murder in some foreign country. | 不在乎什么国外的谋杀案 |
[07:14] | You took this case to stick it to me. | 你接这个案子就是针对我 |
[07:16] | And I did. | 没错 |
[07:17] | She admitted that was a bribe | 她承认自己贿赂别人 |
[07:18] | because she never thought | 是因为她根本没想到 |
[07:19] | we would tie her to those deaths, | 我们会把她和那些人的死联系起来 |
[07:21] | and now I got her. | 现在我抓到她了 |
[07:22] | And you didn’t see it coming, | 你可没预见到这种情况 |
[07:23] | and there’s nothing you can do about it. | 所以你现在是无力回天了 |
[08:11] | What do you need me to do? | 你需要我做什么 |
[08:12] | Whatever you have to to get Ava out, | 能让艾娃出来就行 |
[08:14] | because Cameron’s gonna try and keep her in. | 现在卡梅隆正在想法子关住她 |
[08:15] | You really think he’s gonna try and deny her bail? | 你真觉得他会阻止她的保释吗 |
[08:17] | – I know it. Hey, look, – Harvey, one thing. | -我料到了 听我说 -哈维 一件事 |
[08:18] | if you have a problem defending someone | 如果你对为被指控谋杀的人辩护 |
[08:20] | who’s accused of murder, I don’t want to hear it. | 有意见的话 我不想听 |
[08:22] | Look, you won’t, ’cause I’m willing to do whatever it takes | 不是 不论她是否有罪 |
[08:24] | to win whether she’s innocent or not. | 我都会竭尽全力去赢下这个案子的 |
[08:27] | Then come with me. | 那你跟我来 |
[08:29] | I’m going to see Ava with you? | 我这是要跟你一起去见艾娃吗 |
[08:31] | – Yep. – Yeah, baby! | -对 -太棒了 |
[08:32] | Butch and Sundance are back. | 布奇和桑德斯回来了 |
[08:34] | Ooh, no go. | 不行 |
[08:36] | What do–what do– what do you mean, “No go”? | 你…这是什么意思 “不行” |
[08:38] | I mean, you’re not Butch or Sundance. | 你不是布奇也不是桑德斯 |
[08:39] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[08:40] | ‘Cause Butch was the leader, | 因为布奇是头儿 |
[08:41] | and Sundance was the gunslinger, and I’m both. | 而桑德斯是枪手 我二者兼之 |
[08:44] | Okay, but Sundance couldn’t swim, | 但是桑德斯不会游泳 |
[08:45] | and Butch never shot anyone, | 而布奇从没开枪杀过人 |
[08:46] | so that makes you a loser. | 这样你就是个笨蛋了 |
[08:48] | Better than a fraud. | 总比骗子好 |
[08:49] | I think it’s time for some new material. | 你是不是该找个新梗来揶揄我了 |
[08:50] | You write Midnight Train to Georgia, | 写出《开往佐治亚的午夜列车》那样的名作 |
[08:52] | you don’t just sing it once. | 绝不会只唱一遍就罢休 |
[08:54] | And speaking of Butch Cassidy, | 说到布奇·卡西迪 |
[08:56] | let’s go start a knife fight. | 咱们来一场械斗吧 |
[08:58] | Norma, | 诺玛 |
[08:59] | I just want you, from now on, to just try to wear socks, | 我只是想让你从现在起试着穿袜子 |
[09:02] | because if you– there isn’t– | 因为如果你…没有… |
[09:09] | And what is that? | 这是什么 |
[09:10] | Hessington Oil’s earnings per share | 海辛顿石油的每股盈利 |
[09:12] | and market cap growth over the last 11.2 years. | 以及过去11.2年以来的市价增值 |
[09:16] | Somebody ask you to do this? | 有人让你做的吗 |
[09:18] | I didn’t do it because somebody asked me to, Louis. | 不是因为有人让我做我才做的 路易 |
[09:20] | I did it because I want in on the case. | 而是因为我想参与这个案子 |
[09:24] | You know, you realize something like this | 你有没有意识到这种事 |
[09:26] | would entail working hand in glove | 需要我们狼狈为奸 |
[09:28] | and possibly even a trip or two to the mud club. | 甚至可能需要一起去泥浆浴 |
[09:32] | I’m in. | 我加入 |
[09:35] | And what makes you think you’re good enough | 你凭什么认为自己够优秀 |
[09:36] | to be my personal associate? | 可以当我的个人律师 |
[09:37] | I don’t want to be your personal associate. | 我不想当你的个人律师 |
[09:39] | – What? – I’m a fifth year. | -什么 -我是第五年律师了 |
[09:42] | I don’t want to be anyone’s personal associate, | 我不想做任何人的个人律师 |
[09:44] | but I know how good you are, | 但是我知道你很厉害 |
[09:45] | you know how good I am. | 你也知道我很厉害 |
[09:48] | We can use each other. | 我们可以互相利用 |
[09:49] | Like a symbiotic relationship. | 就好像共生关系一样 |
[09:52] | Like between a phytoplankton and a whale. | 就像浮游植物和鲸鱼之间 |
[09:55] | I’m not familiar with their specific dynamic, | 我不是很清楚它们之间的具体情况 |
[09:57] | but, yes, exactly. | 但是的 就是这样 |
[10:00] | Well, Katrina, I kind of had enough of being used | 卡特里娜 我已经受够了被那些 |
[10:02] | by associates looking to move one rung up the ladder, | 想更上一层楼的律师当梯子用 |
[10:04] | so I suggest you get the hell out of my office | 所以我建议你滚出我的办公室 |
[10:06] | and find yourself another whale. | 自己再去找一头鲸鱼吧 |
[10:19] | Did you know about these murders? | 你知道这些谋杀吗 |
[10:21] | I knew there was a demonstration, | 我知道有示威游行 |
[10:23] | it turned ugly, and that people died. | 结局不好 有人死了 |
[10:26] | Did you know those people | 你是否知道那些人 |
[10:27] | were the leaders of the demonstration? | 是游行示威的头儿吗 |
[10:28] | No. | 不知道 |
[10:29] | Did you know the military was responsible? | 你知道军方对此事负有责任吗 |
[10:31] | All I know about these deaths is that they happened. | 我就只知道死亡事件发生了 |
[10:35] | On your land. | 在你的地盘上 |
[10:36] | We own thousands of acres. | 我们占地数千英亩 |
[10:38] | It’s a volatile country. | 那就是个不安定的国家 |
[10:39] | People kill each other on a regular basis. | 人们互相残杀早已是常态 |
[10:41] | So you just chalk it up to coincidence | 这次针对你公司政策 |
[10:43] | that the six leaders of this demonstration, | 又发生在你公司土地上的游行中 |
[10:45] | against your company’s policies, | 死了六个领袖 |
[10:47] | on your company’s private property, | 所以你就把整件事 |
[10:49] | were murdered? | 归结为巧合吗 |
[10:51] | It was reported as a combat incident, not a murder. | 报道称这是件打斗事故 并非谋杀 |
[10:54] | You just said all you know about these deaths | 刚才你还说你只知道 |
[10:55] | is that they happened. | 有人死亡而已 |
[10:56] | Now you know it was a combat incident. | 现在你又说你知道这是场打斗事故 |
[10:57] | Which one is it? | 到底哪个才是真的 |
[10:58] | Harvey, what the hell is this, | 哈维 这究竟是怎么回事 |
[10:59] | and who the hell does he think he is? | 他以为他自己是谁 |
[11:01] | Mike’s just doing his job. | 迈克只是在做他分内的事 |
[11:03] | Well, Mike, | 听着 迈克 |
[11:05] | every death in that country is reported as a combat incident, | 那个国家每个死亡都会被报道为打斗事件 |
[11:08] | and for your information, | 还要提醒你的是 |
[11:10] | there were thousands of people opposed to our pipeline. | 反对我们获取输油管的人成千上万 |
[11:12] | That’s all we need right now. | 我们就先到这儿 |
[11:19] | Would you please excuse us? | 能离开一会儿吗 |
[11:32] | How exactly did you manage to get your head | 你是怎么把这事 |
[11:34] | so far up your own ass? | 搞砸成这个样子的 |
[11:36] | You told me to take this deal. | 你让我接受这个协议 |
[11:39] | I did, and now here I am. | 我照做了 看看我现在哪儿 |
[11:41] | I didn’t know about these murders. | 我不知道有这些谋杀 |
[11:42] | What you don’t seem to believe is neither did I. | 你或许不相信 事实上我也一无所知 |
[11:45] | We were doing our job. | 我们只是在做本职工作 |
[11:47] | Cameron Dennis will come at you with worse. | 卡梅隆·丹尼斯会对你更狠 |
[11:50] | Do you think I did this? | 你觉得是我干的吗 |
[11:52] | That’s irrelevant. | 这没关系 |
[11:54] | I just want to make sure I know all the evidence against you. | 我只想确保我知道所有对你不利的证据 |
[11:57] | I have no idea what the evidence is, | 我不知道会有什么证据 |
[11:59] | because I had nothing to do with it, | 因为我与这事毫不相干 |
[12:01] | and you say it’s irrelevant, but it’s not irrelevant to me. | 也许这和你不相关 但对我却不一样 |
[12:03] | Do you think I did this? | 你觉得是我干的吗 |
[12:06] | Do you want a lawyer who thinks you’re innocent and loses | 你是要一个相信你无罪却输了案子的律师 |
[12:08] | or a lawyer who doesn’t want to know and wins? | 还是不关心真相却能赢下来的律师呢 |
[12:11] | You know the answer to that. | 你明知故问 |
[12:13] | Then don’t ask me that question again, | 那就别再问我这种问题 |
[12:14] | ’cause after I win and you’re free, | 因为当我打赢官司 你重获自由之后 |
[12:16] | what I think won’t matter. | 我怎么想的不重要 |
[12:24] | So what did she want to talk to you about? | 她私下里和你说了什么 |
[12:26] | She wanted to know if you were single. | 她打听你是否还单身 |
[12:27] | Listen, when you get back to the office– | 等你回办公室之后 |
[12:29] | Wait, what do you mean? | 等等 什么意思 |
[12:30] | What do you mean, what do I mean? | 什么叫什么意思 |
[12:31] | I-I mean, I thought we were gonna go back together. | 我是说 我以为我们会一起回去 |
[12:34] | I don’t know, I thought we could get some lunch or something. | 或许一起吃个午饭什么的 |
[12:36] | Like what? | 比如说 |
[12:37] | I don’t know. Like, maybe steak or something. | 我不知道 牛排什么的 |
[12:39] | It’s the middle of the day. | 这才只是中午 |
[12:41] | Yeah, Harvey, that’s when people usually eat lunch. | 没错 人们通常就在这个时候吃午饭 |
[12:44] | This is about Louis, isn’t it? | 这是因为路易 对不对 |
[12:46] | What? No. Maybe. | 什么 不 可能吧 |
[12:47] | So I’m supposed to take you mudding now? | 我是不是还该带你去洗个泥浆浴 |
[12:50] | That’s not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[12:51] | Look, let’s just concentrate on winning this thing, | 我们先把重心放在赢下案子上来 |
[12:53] | and when it’s over, | 等这件事结束了 |
[12:54] | we can talk about lunch, dinner, or anything else. | 我们再谈午饭 晚饭或者随便什么事情 |
[12:56] | Whoa, whoa, you really mean that? | 你是真心的吗 |
[12:57] | No. | 不是 |
[13:00] | Butch and Sundance are back. | 布奇和桑德斯又回来了 |
[13:25] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[13:26] | Dropping off something for Harvey. | 给哈维留点东西 |
[13:28] | You don’t have any cases with Harvey. | 你手头没有哈维的案子 |
[13:30] | I will when he sees what’s in here. | 当他看了之后就有了 |
[13:31] | No. | 别想 |
[13:33] | You’re not taking credit for my ideas again. | 你休想再抢我的功劳 |
[13:35] | Harvey’s gonna know I built this airplane. | 哈维会知道是我出的主意 |
[13:37] | Harvey’s not gonna know anything. | 哈维什么都不会知道的 |
[13:39] | You’re a little late to the party. | 你消息有点滞后了 |
[13:40] | He and I are working together again. | 他和我已经重归于好了 |
[13:42] | I’m not looking to take your place. | 我没有觊觎你的职位 |
[13:44] | Oh, really? | 真的吗 |
[13:45] | You just happened to prepare a document for him, | 你难道碰巧是认为他没有助理 |
[13:47] | thinking he didn’t have an associate? | 就给他准备一份文件吗 |
[13:48] | He’s working a case that I’m right for. | 他手头的案子非常适合我 |
[13:50] | That’s not how it works around here. | 可在这里事情不是这么办的 |
[13:53] | I handle all of his cases. | 我来处理他所有的案子 |
[13:54] | Does Harvey know that? | 哈维知道这事吗 |
[13:57] | What Harvey knows is that I’m the “A” Team, | 哈维知道我是一队的 |
[13:59] | and you’re the “B” Team, so you can leave the folder, | 而你是二队的 所以你可以留下文件 |
[14:01] | or you can take it with you, | 或者带着走人 |
[14:02] | but if you’re looking to ride some partner’s coattails, | 但如果你想要拍合伙人的马屁 |
[14:04] | you’re gonna have to look somewhere else. | 那还请你另寻他人 |
[14:06] | Well, the “B” Team worked at the D.A.’s office | 二队队员曾在检察官办公室工作 |
[14:09] | and came up with a defense strategy | 并且就对卡梅隆·丹尼斯的了解 |
[14:11] | based on a specific knowledge of Cameron Dennis. | 得出了一套辩护策略 |
[14:13] | The “A” Team quotes him movies. | 而一队队员只会引用电影的台词 |
[14:16] | We’ll see who Harvey does and doesn’t value. | 哈维更看重谁 我们走着瞧吧 |
[14:19] | Katrina, Mike is Harvey’s guy. | 卡特里娜 迈克是哈维的人 |
[14:22] | When he tells you he’s speaking for Harvey, | 如果他告诉你他代表哈维 |
[14:24] | he’s speaking for Harvey. | 他就是代表哈维 |
[14:26] | And please don’t come into this office | 还有 请你不要再趁我不在的时候 |
[14:27] | when I’m away from my desk again. | 溜进哈维的办公室了 |
[14:37] | Boy, am I glad I never snuck into Harvey’s office | 我真庆幸自己没趁你不在的时候 |
[14:39] | when you weren’t around before. | 溜进哈维的办公室 |
[14:43] | Thanks, Donna. | 谢谢 唐娜 |
[14:45] | I still expect free, exotic, | 我还指望着以后 |
[14:46] | caffeinated beverages for the foreseeable future. | 继续有免费的美味咖啡喝哦 |
[14:54] | Cameron Dennis is son of a bitch. He played us. | 卡梅隆·丹尼斯这个混蛋 他把我们耍了 |
[14:57] | He slid that guilty plea right by. | 他名正言顺地拿到了认罪协议 |
[14:59] | – I should’ve seen it coming. – We should’ve seen it coming. | -我应该预料到的 -是我们应该预料到的 |
[15:01] | I’m the one that convinced you to take that deal. | 是我说服你签下协议的 |
[15:04] | What’s done is done. | 过去的事就不要再提了 |
[15:05] | Question is, what’s being done? | 问题是 现在怎么做 |
[15:07] | I’m working on getting Ava off these charges, | 我在着手撤销对艾娃的指控 |
[15:09] | and I got Mike working on getting her out on bail. | 并且让迈克想办法将她保释 |
[15:12] | So you’re back with him. | 所以你们重归于好了 |
[15:14] | What’s the point of having a right arm without a right hand? | 有了帮手却不用又有什么意义呢 |
[15:17] | – Good. – Is it? | -做得好 -真的吗 |
[15:18] | – What do you mean? – I mean, he threatened you. | -什么意思 -我是说 他威胁了你 |
[15:20] | I’ve never known you to be forgiving | 我不知道你还会原谅 |
[15:22] | with someone who threatened you. | 威胁过你的人 |
[15:23] | I’ve never known you to be particularly forgiving either. | 你不也比我印象中宽容得多吗 |
[15:32] | Um, I’m sorry, I’ll come back. | 抱歉 我一会儿再来 |
[15:34] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[15:35] | We’re all good. | 我们之间没事了 |
[15:38] | We’re good? | 我们也没事了吗 |
[15:39] | When you work with tigers, | 和老虎共事 |
[15:41] | once in a while, they’re gonna take a swipe at you. | 它们免不了偶尔会对你挥挥爪子 |
[15:44] | I like working with tigers. | 我喜欢和老虎共事 |
[15:46] | Of course, when they get out of hand, | 当然 它们失去控制的时候 |
[15:48] | you have to put them down. | 就得把它们放倒 |
[15:50] | Now, where are we on the prep for Ava’s bail hearing? | 艾娃的保释听证会准备得怎么样了 |
[15:54] | Well, I was thinking, | 我在想 |
[15:55] | since Cameron used the settlement to double-cross us, | 既然卡梅隆用和解骗了我们一次 |
[15:59] | why don’t we use the bail hearing to double-cross him? | 我们不如利用保释听证会来回敬他 |
[16:04] | Your Honor, this is not a Ponzi Scheme or insider trading, | 法官大人 这不是庞氏骗局或者内线交易 |
[16:07] | this is cold-blooded murder. | 这可是冷血的谋杀 |
[16:09] | Prosecution moves that bail be denied. | 检方提议被告不能被保释 |
[16:11] | That’s ridiculous. My client’s not going anywhere. | 真是荒谬 我的委托人哪都不会逃 |
[16:13] | She’s got a business to run. | 她还有生意要经营 |
[16:14] | Let’s look at how she does business. | 看看她是怎么经营生意的 |
[16:16] | Less than 48 hours ago, she admitted to bribery. | 不到48小时之前 她刚承认了行贿 |
[16:19] | You want to talk about how she does business? | 你想聊聊她是怎么经营生意的吗 |
[16:20] | Let’s talk about how you do business. | 咱们聊聊你是怎么做的吧 |
[16:22] | Your honor, I have a list of 84 murder cases | 法官大人 我手里有卡梅伦·丹尼斯 |
[16:25] | that Cameron Dennis tried as a D.A. | 任地方检察官期间的84个谋杀案列表 |
[16:26] | In each instance, he allowed reasonable bail to be set. | 在每个案子里 他都允许合理保释 |
[16:29] | I allowed bail because gangbangers | 我允许保释是因为黑帮成员 |
[16:31] | don’t have a fraction of Ms. Hessington’s resources. | 远远没有海辛顿女士掌握的资源 |
[16:34] | You allowed bail because you didn’t give a damn | 你允许那些保释 是因为 |
[16:37] | about those guys, | 你根本不在乎那些人 |
[16:38] | and this is personal. | 而这个案子关乎你自己了 |
[16:39] | It’s why you took the case, it’s why you hid a witness, | 所以你才接下这个案子 隐藏证人 |
[16:42] | and it’s why you negotiated a settlement in bad faith. | 所以你才毫无诚意地达成和解 |
[16:45] | My chambers now. | 到我办公室来 |
[16:50] | You bring an accusation like that into my courtroom, | 你带着这样的指控来我的法庭 |
[16:52] | you better be able to back it up. | 最好能有证据来支持 |
[16:54] | Your Honor, when I told him | 法官大人 当我告诉他 |
[16:55] | he took this case to stick it to me, | 他接这个案子是为了针对我 |
[16:57] | he said, quote, “I did, | 他说 引用原话 “没错 |
[16:59] | and now I got her, and you didn’t see it coming.” | 现在我抓到她了 你根本没预见到” |
[17:01] | You know what, Your Honor? | 法官大人 |
[17:02] | He’s right. I am sticking it to him. | 他说的对 我就是针对他 |
[17:03] | Guilty as charged, just like his client. | 罪名成立 正如他的当事人一般 |
[17:06] | – That’s enough.- Okay, let me– | -够了 -听我说 |
[17:07] | I am not a washing machine. | 我不是洗衣机 |
[17:09] | You two are not here to air your dirty laundry. | 你俩的破事别吵到我这里来 |
[17:11] | She admitted to bribing a colonel in the army, | 她承认贿赂了军队里的一个上校 |
[17:14] | and that same army killed these people. | 就是那支军队杀死了这些人 |
[17:16] | Three environmentalists died in the polar ice cap. | 三个环境学家死在了极地冰冠 |
[17:18] | You think she killed them also? | 也是她杀的吗 |
[17:19] | Maybe I’ll look into that. | 或许我得调查调查 |
[17:21] | You gonna leak it to a corporate raider too? | 你也会泄密给企业狙击手吗 |
[17:22] | What’s he talking about? | 他在说什么 |
[17:23] | I’m talking about the fact that he leaked | 我是在说一个事实 |
[17:25] | this whole thing to Tony Gianopolous. | 他把整件事情泄露给了托尼·扬诺普洛斯 |
[17:27] | This is a personal vendetta, | 这是私仇 |
[17:29] | and he has no concrete evidence against my client. | 而且他没有任何针对我委托人的确凿证据 |
[17:32] | Not only do I want no bail, | 我不止想取消保释 |
[17:34] | I want you to throw this case out right now. | 我希望您能马上撤销这个案子 |
[17:36] | Well, I’m not gonna do that. | 我是不会那么做的 |
[17:39] | But I’ll tell you something, Mr. Dennis, | 但听我说 丹尼斯先生 |
[17:40] | I am setting bail at $1. | 我把保释金定为一美元 |
[17:43] | And if you don’t have any evidence, | 如果你没有任何证据 |
[17:45] | I’m gonna hear his motion for summary judgment, | 我就会在即决审判上听取他的动议 |
[17:47] | rule in his favor, | 做出利于他的裁决 |
[17:49] | and this trial is going to be over before it even starts. | 这个审判还来不及开始就会终结 |
[18:27] | Bloody hell. | 上帝啊 |
[18:33] | Excuse me, do you not see me sitting here? | 打扰一下 你是没看见我坐在这里吗 |
[18:36] | Yeah, I saw you. I just chose to ignore you. | 看到了 我只是选择了忽视你 |
[18:40] | You must like living dangerously. | 你一定喜欢生活中步步危机 |
[18:41] | I do, and that’s why stopping here, | 没错 所以我才停下来了 |
[18:43] | doing this with you, well, that’s playing with fire. | 和你聊天 简直就是在玩火啊 |
[18:45] | There’s nothing wrong with a little casual conversation. | 偶尔闲聊几句没什么事的 |
[18:48] | What happens when casual conversation | 如果闲聊演变成 |
[18:50] | becomes serious fun? | 真正的乐趣呢 |
[18:52] | Oh, you’re good. | 你够厉害 |
[18:55] | I can promise you, I’m better than good. | 我可以保证 我远比这厉害呢 |
[18:57] | Stephen Huntley, | 史蒂芬·亨特利 |
[18:58] | senior partner, London office. | 资深合伙人 伦敦分公司 |
[19:00] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[19:02] | Just Donna? | 仅仅唐娜吗 |
[19:03] | Yeah, it’s like a name and a title in one. | 没错 既是名字 又是称呼[意大利语的”女士”] |
[19:05] | You’ll see. | 你会明白的 |
[19:07] | I’ve heard. | 我有所耳闻 |
[19:08] | Secretarial pool’s been buzzing | 近半个月以来 秘书组的人们 |
[19:10] | about some new, feisty ginger for a fortnight. | 一直在议论一种新的烈性生姜酒 |
[19:12] | Look, if you’re trying to charm your way | 如果你想迷倒我 |
[19:13] | into Harvey’s office, it’s not gonna happen. | 而进到哈维的办公室里 放弃吧 |
[19:14] | No, I’m not trying to charm my way | 没有 我没想迷倒你 |
[19:16] | into Harvey’s office. | 而进入哈维的办公室 |
[19:17] | Oh, what were you trying for? | 那你在做什么 |
[19:18] | Well, actually, I was gonna try for– | 实际上 我正在 |
[19:20] | Donna, I need you to send Louis | 唐娜 把所有我们掌握的 |
[19:21] | everything we have on Tony Gianopolous. | 托尼·扬诺普洛斯的资料送给路易 |
[19:23] | He’s running point. | 他负责了 |
[19:24] | Harvey, a pleasure. I’m Stephen. | 哈维 幸会 我是史蒂芬 |
[19:26] | I know who you are, and I know why you’re here. | 我知道你是谁 也知道你为什么来这里 |
[19:28] | You’re darby’s fixer, and you’re here to hijack my case. | 你是达比的协调人 是来劫持我的案子的 |
[19:34] | Did you text him whilst we were– | 你是趁着我们聊天的时候发消息给他了吗 |
[19:36] | You said you’re good? | 你说你很厉害 |
[19:38] | I’m good too. | 我也很厉害 |
[19:41] | This isn’t over. | 这事没完 |
[19:42] | Is that a threat? | 你是在威胁我吗 |
[19:43] | You take it in whatever tone | 你喜欢什么口气 |
[19:45] | pleases you the most. | 就认为是什么口气吧 |
[19:53] | You’re right. | 你没错 |
[19:54] | I am Darby’s fixer, | 我是达比的协调人 |
[19:55] | but I’m not here to hijack anything. | 但我不是来劫持什么的 |
[19:57] | When I got on a plane at Heathrow, | 我在伦敦希思罗机场登机的时候 |
[19:59] | this was still merely bribery. | 这个案子还只是贿赂案 |
[20:01] | I’ve only just learned of the murder charges now | 飞机着陆的时候我才知道 |
[20:03] | as I touched down. | 现在已经是谋杀指控了 |
[20:04] | It just means the timing changed, not the motive. | 只是时间变了 动机没变 |
[20:08] | Forget the bombshell the prosecution’s just dropped. | 先不说检方刚刚扔下的炸弹 |
[20:11] | Let’s talk about the bombshell outside your office. | 还是聊聊你办公室外面的炸弹吧 |
[20:16] | Donna? | 唐娜 |
[20:16] | She’s got a body like Elizabeth Hurley | 她的身材像伊丽莎白·赫莉一样 |
[20:18] | and the sass of Maggie Thatcher. | 顶起嘴来就和撒切尔夫人一样 |
[20:21] | I went out with Liz. | 我和伊丽莎白交往过 |
[20:22] | Don’t sell her short in the sass department. | 别在顶嘴这事儿上小看她 |
[20:24] | Oh, I’m well aware of her sass. | 我早就听说过 |
[20:27] | ’99. | 99年 |
[20:28] | ’98. | 98年 |
[20:30] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:31] | Well, you’re obviously a better man than I am. | 很明显 你比我成功 |
[20:33] | Don’t beat yourself up. You got plenty of company. | 别难过 很多人都和你一样 |
[20:36] | By the way, before you say anything else, | 另外 在你开口说别的之前 |
[20:38] | she can hear every word we say. | 我们说的每个字她都能听到 |
[20:41] | Now, I’ve got a murder charge to defend, | 现在我有个谋杀指控需要辩护 |
[20:43] | so why don’t you tell me why the hell you’re really here? | 告诉我你到底来这里要干什么 |
[20:47] | Well, I’m here to oversee cultural integration. | 我是来监督企业文化整合的 |
[20:49] | Cultural integration. | 文化整合 |
[20:51] | Standard part of the merger, been on the books for two weeks. | 并购的标准流程 两周前就定下了 |
[20:53] | And why do you need me? | 为什么需要我 |
[20:55] | Well, smoothing over | 让这种过渡 |
[20:55] | these transitional periods is never easy. | 平稳进行从来都不容易 |
[20:59] | It’s not child’s play. | 又不是小孩子过家家 |
[21:01] | You’re an influencer here. People listen to you. | 你在这里有影响力 大家都听你的 |
[21:03] | I want you to help them listen to me. | 我想请你帮忙 让他们也能听我的 |
[21:06] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[21:07] | You want me to pave the way for you. | 你想让我给你铺路嘛 |
[21:09] | Here’s the thing. | 这么跟你说吧 |
[21:10] | I don’t pave the way for people. | 我从不为别人铺路 |
[21:13] | People pave the way for me. | 从来都是别人给我铺路 |
[21:18] | I get it. | 明白了 |
[21:20] | Steer clear of you, | 只要不招惹你 |
[21:22] | and you and I will get along just fine. | 咱俩就能和谐共处 |
[21:27] | Welcome to New York. | 纽约欢迎你 |
[21:37] | So, have you meet Stephen Huntley yet? | 你跟史蒂芬·亨特利见面了吗 |
[21:39] | – I did. – What’d you think? | -见了 -感觉如何 |
[21:40] | Turns out we have some things in common. | 其实呢 我们俩还蛮有共同点的 |
[21:42] | Turns out he didn’t show up empty-handed. | 其实呢 人家也没空手而来 |
[21:46] | That’s $1/2 million. | 五十万美元 |
[21:47] | Mm-hmm, first dividend check of the merger. | 合并后的第一张股利分红 |
[21:49] | That was my buy-in amount. | 这等于我入股金的总额 |
[21:50] | Maybe it wasn’t such a bad idea after all. | 没准儿合并也没那么糟糕 |
[21:53] | Wait a second. What was your check for? | 等一下 你的支票是多少 |
[21:56] | More than that. | 比这个要多 |
[21:57] | 1.2? | 120万 |
[21:58] | I’m not telling. | 我才不告诉你呢 |
[22:00] | 150 1.5? | |
[22:02] | You’re three times more valuable than me? | 你的身价居然是我的三倍 |
[22:04] | Oh, I don’t think that. The check thinks that. | 我没那么想 这是支票的看法 |
[22:07] | Does the check think the only thing | 支票哥是不是还觉得那家伙 |
[22:08] | that guy’s here for is cultural integration? | 来这里只是为了文化整合 |
[22:10] | The check wasn’t born yesterday. | 支票哥又不是昨天才有的 |
[22:12] | He is to Darby what you are to me, | 他对达比 就如同你对我一样 |
[22:14] | and I wouldn’t send you to do that. | 而我是不会让你去那样做的 |
[22:15] | No, you wouldn’t. | 没错 你的确不会 |
[22:17] | So what’d you tell him? | 那么你怎么跟他说的 |
[22:18] | I told him as long as he steers clear of me, he’ll be fine. | 我跟他说 只要他不招惹我就平安无事 |
[22:21] | You told him wrong. | 你说的完全不对 |
[22:22] | I want you to find out what the hell that guy’s up to. | 我想让你找出这家伙的目的 |
[22:29] | She’s right, you know. | 她说得对 |
[22:31] | Cultural integration’s scheduled for a week. | 文化整合为期一周 |
[22:33] | Stephen Huntley booked a room at the Peninsula for a month. | 史蒂芬·亨特利在半岛酒店定了一个月的房 |
[22:36] | Is it a room or a suite? It’s important. | 是客房还是套间 这一点很重要 |
[22:38] | A suite. | 套间 |
[22:40] | – Good work. – It’s what I do. | -干得好 -我就是干这个的 |
[22:42] | There’s only one problem. | 那么还有一个问题 |
[22:43] | Jessica just told me to look into him one second ago. | 杰西卡刚说要我调查他 |
[22:47] | – I anticipated her needs. – No, you didn’t. | -我预期了她的需要 -不是 |
[22:50] | I anticipated your needs? | 我预期了你的需要 |
[22:51] | You anticipated your needs. | 你是预期了你的需要 |
[22:53] | And by “Your needs,” I mean– | 所谓”你的需要”是指 |
[22:54] | Okay, my needs are not the topic of this conversation. | 打住 我的需要跟本话题无关 |
[22:57] | All I’m saying is, you went to the trouble of | 我想说的是 你可是不辞劳苦 |
[22:58] | specifically finding out he booked a suite. | 专门查出他订了一个套间 |
[23:02] | Save it. | 省省吧 |
[23:14] | Can I talk to you for a second? | 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[23:16] | Not if it’s about working with Harvey on this case. | 只要不是你想跟哈维合作案子 |
[23:20] | Look, this isn’t easy for me to do, but for some reason, | 这对我来说也很不容易 不知怎么的 |
[23:24] | you and I keep locking horns, and now I’m out in the cold. | 咱俩一直斗来斗去 现在我已被打入冷宫 |
[23:28] | I know how I got here, but I don’t know how to get back. | 我知道怎么进来的 但我不晓得怎么弥补 |
[23:31] | What do you want, Katrina? | 你到底想怎样 卡特里娜 |
[23:32] | I want to figure out a way we can coexist in this firm. | 我想找到咱俩能在这间律所和平共处的方法 |
[23:35] | You want to know a way? | 你想知道方法是吗 |
[23:36] | When you see me coming, give me a wide berth. | 只要你见我过来了 就自觉给我退散 |
[23:38] | You know what? I’m apologizing to you. | 够了 我在跟你道歉 |
[23:41] | You don’t have to be a dick. | 你没必要搞得像个混蛋一样 |
[23:42] | I’m a dick? | 我是混蛋 |
[23:44] | You have treated everyone at this firm | 全事务所地位不如你的人 |
[23:46] | below your station like shit. | 都曾被你当成狗屎 |
[23:48] | Now all of a sudden you want to be my best friend? | 现在突然之间你就想跟我做好朋友了吗 |
[23:51] | Oh, I get it. | 好吧我懂了 |
[23:52] | This isn’t about me and you. | 问题不在于你和我 |
[23:53] | This is about me and your little girlfriend. | 问题是在于我跟你的小女朋友 |
[23:57] | Rachel is not my girlfriend. | 瑞秋不是我女朋友 |
[23:59] | This has nothing to do with her, and this conversation is over. | 这件事跟她没关系 谈话到此结束 |
[24:03] | Funny how you know exactly who I was talking about. | 有意思 你怎么知道我说的就是她呢 |
[24:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[24:21] | Harvey, to what do I owe the pleasure of this lunch? | 哈维 午餐邀约不胜荣幸 有何贵干 |
[24:24] | I wanted to thank you for the check. | 我想谢谢你的支票 |
[24:26] | Oh, I thought that’d change your attitude. | 我觉得这有助于改变你的态度 |
[24:28] | It did. | 的确如此 |
[24:29] | In fact, you gave something to me, | 事实上 来而不往非礼也 |
[24:32] | I want to give something to you. | 我也有东西要送你 |
[24:34] | What is it? | 什么东西 |
[24:35] | It’s a hotel bill. | 酒店账单 |
[24:37] | I paid it. Then I checked you out. | 我付的 然后我帮你退了房 |
[24:41] | Hope you left housekeeping a hefty gratuity. | 希望你给客房服务员的小费足够丰厚 |
[24:43] | You’re not here to deliver checks | 你来这里根本不是为了送支票 |
[24:45] | or make smooth transitions, | 或是帮助平稳过渡的 |
[24:46] | and if you’re not gonna tell me the truth, | 如果你不告诉我真相 |
[24:48] | you don’t need to be here at all. | 那也没必要留在这里了 |
[24:50] | Well, that’s gonna make it extremely difficult | 那样事情对我来说 会变得很棘手 |
[24:53] | for me to help you take over the firm from Jessica. | 我就很难帮你把律所从杰西卡手里夺过来了 |
[24:57] | I know about your deal with Edward. | 我知道你跟爱德华的协议 |
[25:00] | He sent me here to help. | 他派我来助你一臂之力 |
[25:01] | Why didn’t you tell me this before? | 你之前怎么不跟我讲 |
[25:02] | Well, you told me Miss MoneyPenny was listening. | 你之前跟我讲大美女能听到 |
[25:04] | I didn’t know whether you wanted her to hear. | 我又不晓得你想不想让她听到 |
[25:06] | So you’re here to help me take over the firm from Jessica? | 所以说你是来帮我从杰西卡手中夺取律所 |
[25:10] | – What exactly does that mean? – You know what it means. | -究竟什么意思 -你自己心里清楚 |
[25:13] | I don’t need you baby-sitting me on this case. | 这件事我不需要你来当我保姆 |
[25:15] | I’m not a baby-sitter. | 我不是保姆 |
[25:16] | I’m a fixer. I’m here to help you. | 我是协调人 是来帮你的 |
[25:19] | Now why would you turn that down? | 何不欣然地接受呢 |
[25:21] | What’s to stop you from using this | 那要是你故技重施 |
[25:23] | to take over the firm from me? | 再把律所从我手中夺走呢 |
[25:24] | I’m not like you. | 我跟你不一样 |
[25:26] | I don’t care to have my name on the door. | 门上有没有我的名字 我根本不在乎 |
[25:29] | So you’re here just to help me. | 所以你来就只是为了帮我 |
[25:30] | You don’t need anything in return. | 你不需要什么回报 |
[25:32] | Your car club has a pair of | 你的汽车俱乐部有一对 |
[25:34] | mint 1956 Porsche Speedsters. | 1956年产的保时捷敞篷跑车 |
[25:37] | You want to drive one? | 你想开走一辆 |
[25:40] | I want to race you. | 我想跟你比赛 |
[25:41] | Harvey, fancy meeting you here. | 哈维 真没想到在这遇到你 |
[25:43] | Cameron, you keep showing up unannounced, | 卡梅隆 你总是突然现身 |
[25:45] | and I’m not sure why. | 我都不晓得为什么 |
[25:47] | I can meet you anytime, anywhere, | 反正随时随都行 |
[25:48] | because I’m not afraid of you. | 因为我根本不怕你 |
[25:50] | Well, you should be. | 你应该怕一下 |
[25:52] | I’ve got five witnesses who place the colonel | 因为我有五位证人证明了 |
[25:54] | that your client bribed at the scene of those murders. | 你当事人贿赂的那个上校就在谋杀现场 |
[25:56] | You want evidence? Here it is. | 想看证据吗 在这里 |
[25:59] | See you in court. | 法庭上见 |
[26:00] | We can schedule it for anytime, anywhere. | 何时何地开庭都行 |
[26:07] | You still don’t want my help? | 你还是不想我来帮忙 |
[26:09] | No, I don’t. | 当然不用 |
[26:12] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[26:14] | I’m not telling you to trust me. | 我没要你信任我 |
[26:15] | I’m telling you that this is what Darby wants. | 我只是告诉你 这就是达比想要的 |
[26:17] | Well, Darby isn’t here. | 可惜达比不在这儿 |
[26:26] | Hey, you wanted to talk to me? | 你想和我聊聊 |
[26:27] | Hey, yes. | 是的 |
[26:30] | So I know you don’t want me fighting your battles for you, | 我明白你不想让我为你而抗争 |
[26:32] | and I didn’t. | 而且我也没有 |
[26:34] | I just don’t want you to get upset with me. | 我只是不想你生我的气 |
[26:37] | What? | 生什么气 |
[26:38] | I went to talk to Donna about her and me, | 我去和唐娜谈我和她的事时 |
[26:41] | and you came up. | 无意间提到了你 |
[26:44] | What about me? | 我什么事 |
[26:46] | That it’s time for you to be accepted back. | 我们觉得是时候该原谅你了 |
[26:50] | – That’s why she did it. – Did what? | -所以她才那么做 -做了什么 |
[26:53] | I caught Katrina trying to horn in on my case. | 我发现卡特里娜打算介入我的案子 |
[26:55] | – Again? – Yeah, I know. | -又来这套 -是的 |
[26:57] | Donna walked in in the middle, | 唐娜走了进来 |
[26:58] | And she took her to the woodshed. | 给了她点颜色看 |
[27:01] | So you’re okay with what I did? | 那么你不介意我做的事了 |
[27:03] | I’m more than okay. | 当然不介意 |
[27:04] | Not only did Katrina slink away, | 卡特里娜不仅灰溜溜地走了 |
[27:06] | but she came back later with her tail between her legs, | 她后来还夹着尾巴回来 |
[27:08] | looking to be my friend. | 想当我的朋友 |
[27:10] | Well, she is not your friend. | 她才不是你的朋友 |
[27:12] | She’s definitely not my friend. | 也不是我的朋友 |
[27:14] | She most certainly isn’t. | 百分之百不是 |
[27:17] | What are you talking about? | 你想说些什么 |
[27:21] | After I told her that she could take her friendship | 在我和她说 休想假惺惺地 |
[27:22] | and shove it up her ass, | 和我做朋友之后 |
[27:24] | she said that this whole thing was about you | 她说这一切都是因为你 |
[27:27] | and that I was just trying to protect my girlfriend. | 说我是一心想袒护自己的女朋友 |
[27:32] | She called me your girl–girlfriend? | 她说我是你女朋友 |
[27:35] | And what did you say? | 那你说了什么 |
[27:37] | I mean, what– what could I say? | 我还能说什么 |
[27:38] | We’re keeping it a secret. | 我俩的关系可是保密的 |
[27:40] | I-I said you weren’t. | 所以我就说你不是我女朋友 |
[27:41] | Good. | 很好 |
[27:45] | Yeah. | 的确 |
[27:50] | Am I? | 那我是吗 |
[27:52] | Don’t you know? | 你心里没数吗 |
[27:54] | Well, we never really talked about it. | 可我们从来就没好好谈过这个 |
[27:55] | You mean, I’ve never really asked. | 你是想说我从来就没问过吧 |
[27:57] | Nobody asks anybody anymore. | 如今大家都不会问这种事了 |
[28:07] | – Sorry. – Are you okay? | -抱歉 -你还好吧 |
[28:11] | Rachel Elizabeth Zane, | 瑞秋·伊丽莎白·赞恩 |
[28:13] | will you be my girlfriend? | 你愿意当我的女朋友吗 |
[28:19] | Yes. | 愿意 |
[28:29] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么啊 |
[28:31] | What? | 什么 |
[28:32] | I’m working with Harvey, my best friend. | 我和我最好的朋友哈维一起工作 |
[28:34] | Harvey gave birth to me. | 哈维生下了我 |
[28:36] | When you see me coming, | 当你看到我朝你走来时 |
[28:38] | give me a wide berth, because I’m a dick. | 请保持一定距离 因为我是混蛋 |
[28:40] | I’m a dick, dick, dick. | 我是混蛋 混蛋 混蛋 |
[28:43] | I’m working with Harvey, | 我和我最好的朋友 |
[28:44] | – my best friend… – Oh, my god. | -哈维一起工作 -我的天呐 |
[28:52] | You’re not the fool anymore, Louis. | 你再也不是傻瓜了 路易 |
[28:54] | Mike Ross is. | 迈克·罗斯才是 |
[28:55] | And I can’t take it back. | 而泼出去的水我也收不回来了 |
[28:58] | I put myself out on a limb for you, | 我为了你两肋插刀 |
[29:00] | so if you say no to me, | 所以如果你拒绝我的话 |
[29:02] | I won’t just be a fool. | 我就不是傻瓜那么简单了 |
[29:05] | I’ll be done. | 我就玩完了 |
[29:14] | This means war. | 看来这是要宣战了 |
[29:15] | And I am not taking any prisoners. | 敌人一律不留活口 |
[29:17] | If you think I’m staying out of it, | 如果你认为我会坐视不管 |
[29:18] | you’re crazy. | 你一定脑子抽了 |
[29:19] | I don’t want you out of it. | 我才不想你坐视不管 |
[29:19] | I want you in it. | 我希望你能加入进来 |
[29:20] | So what are we gonna do? | 那我们该怎么做 |
[29:22] | Nothing right now. | 暂时按兵不动 |
[29:23] | I need to help Harvey. | 我得去帮一下哈维 |
[29:31] | I don’t believe it. | 真不敢相信会这样 |
[29:32] | It’s a setback, but it’s going away. | 这是个小挫折 但他们不会得逞的 |
[29:35] | And what exactly does that mean? | 你能说具体点吗 |
[29:39] | I looked into three of the witnesses, | 我调查了其中三个目击证人 |
[29:41] | and all three were affiliated with a guerilla faction | 那三个在最近五年都隶属于 |
[29:44] | within the last five years. | 同一个游击部队 |
[29:46] | We’re gonna paint the entire incident | 我们会让整件事看起来是 |
[29:47] | as a firefight between the government and armed rebels. | 政府与武装反叛者交火 |
[29:50] | Which, as you pointed out, | 正如你所说的那样 |
[29:51] | is exactly how it was reported in the first place. | 与最开始的报道如出一辙 |
[29:53] | They’re still placing the colonel at these murders. | 他们仍旧认为上校是杀人凶手 |
[29:56] | I don’t think you understand. | 你可能不太了解现状 |
[29:57] | This is what I found in two hours. | 我在两小时里找到了这些 |
[29:59] | – In another day… – I understand perfectly. | -如果再给我一天… -我很清楚 |
[30:01] | You want to tear these people down in court. | 你们想在法庭上驳倒这些家伙 |
[30:03] | Well, I’m suggesting they never get there. | 但我的建议是 就不让他们上法庭 |
[30:05] | We find out how to get to them, and we pay them off. | 得想法设法找到他们 买通他们 |
[30:08] | Bribery is what got you into this situation. | 你就是因受贿才落到这般田地 |
[30:10] | Now you think that’s your way out? | 你还认为这是个好出路 |
[30:12] | That’s what you said when I suggested that with Nick, | 我提议要贿赂尼克时 你就是这么说的 |
[30:14] | and I listened to you. | 我听了你的话 |
[30:15] | And I was able to neutralize him without a payoff. | 于是我不用花一分钱就能搞定他 |
[30:18] | You were able to get Cameron Dennis | 你让卡梅隆·丹尼斯 |
[30:20] | to offer me a deal that’s now being used against me. | 跟我做个交易 现在却被用来指证我 |
[30:22] | And even if you can impugn these five witnesses, | 就算你能驳斥这五个目击证人 |
[30:24] | your way still goes to a verdict. | 但还是需要经过陪审团的裁决 |
[30:27] | Mine doesn’t. | 我的方法就不需要 |
[30:27] | It doesn’t if we don’t get caught. | 可前提是不被抓到现形 |
[30:29] | Then don’t get caught. | 那就别被抓到 |
[30:30] | We’re not going to get caught, | 我们不会被抓住 |
[30:32] | because we’re not doing this. | 因为我们不会这么做 |
[30:34] | You told me you’d do anything it takes to win. | 是你说要不惜一切赢得案子 |
[30:38] | Remember that? | 还记得吗 |
[30:39] | You’ll steal the rival pitcher’s girlfriend | 甚至会在开庭前夜 |
[30:41] | the night before the big game. | 睡了对手的女朋友 |
[30:43] | This is the night before the big game. | 现在就是开庭前夜 |
[30:45] | Ms. Hessington, what you’re proposing is a crime. | 海辛顿女士 你的提议是违法的 |
[30:47] | A crime to get me out of a crime I didn’t commit. | 那也是为了开脱我并未犯下的罪行 |
[30:53] | You said it doesn’t matter whether you believe me or not. | 你说过你相不相信我都无所谓 |
[30:56] | It doesn’t. | 的确 |
[30:57] | But it does, | 事实是有所谓 |
[30:59] | Because if you thought I was innocent, | 因为如果你认为我是清白的 |
[31:00] | you’d do this. | 你一定会这么做 |
[31:01] | I won’t. | 那我也不会 |
[31:06] | Then you’re fired. | 那你被解雇了 |
[31:08] | And I’ll find someone who will. | 我会找一个愿意这样做的人 |
[31:17] | Where did you get this picture? | 你从哪弄到了这照片 |
[31:18] | I friended her on facebook. | 我在脸书上加她好友 |
[31:20] | She accepted? | 她竟然接受了 |
[31:21] | Not as me. | 不是我的名字 |
[31:22] | I found an intern at the D.A.’s office | 我找到了一个地检办公室的实习生 |
[31:24] | that she worked with two years ago | 她们两年前曾经共事过 |
[31:25] | who doesn’t have a facebook account. | 那个人没有脸书账户 |
[31:27] | Mm. See? | 看见了吗 |
[31:28] | You’re not the only one who can get away with fraud. | 你可不是唯一一个逍遥法外的骗子 |
[31:30] | Okay, step aside. | 好吧 让开一下 |
[31:36] | Holy shit. | 老天啊 |
[31:38] | Yeah, you do not want to get on my bad side. | 你可别惹到我 |
[31:39] | I can see that. | 我发现了 |
[31:41] | What are you working on? | 你们在干嘛 |
[31:43] | Oh, let me rephrase. | 让我换一下措辞 |
[31:44] | Why the hell aren’t you working on Ava’s defense? | 你为什么没有在忙艾娃的案子 |
[31:50] | Uh, because we got fired. | 因为我们被解雇了 |
[31:52] | That’s no reason not to work on her defense. | 那不是不为她辩护的理由 |
[31:54] | Look, Harvey, | 听着 哈维 |
[31:55] | I know we’re just getting back on the same team and all, | 我知道我们刚刚重归于好 |
[31:57] | and I don’t want to disagree with you, | 而且我不想跟你产生分歧 |
[31:58] | but it’s actually a very excellent reason. | 但那却是是个很好的理由 |
[32:00] | Wrong. | 错 |
[32:01] | Odds are Cameron’s expecting her to do this. | 卡梅隆正希望她这么做 |
[32:03] | And we get a call tomorrow | 结果我们明天就会接到电话 |
[32:04] | to get her out of a new bribery charge. | 要让她从新的贿赂指控中脱身 |
[32:06] | And then whatever lawyer she replaces us with | 而她雇的任何取代我们的律师 |
[32:08] | can’t stand up to Cameron in court. | 在庭上都不是卡梅隆的对手 |
[32:09] | ‘Cause he’s not gonna stop working on this. | 因为他不会停手的 |
[32:11] | And neither are we. | 我们也不会 |
[32:12] | One more thing. | 还有一件事 |
[32:14] | – Don’t. – Don’t what? | -别那么干 -别干嘛 |
[32:16] | You think I don’t know | 你以为我不知道 |
[32:17] | what you were doing in there with rachel? | 你和瑞秋在里面干什么吗 |
[32:19] | You saw it too? | 你也看到那个了 |
[32:20] | I did, and I need you to let it go. | 我看到了 而且我要你随它去吧 |
[32:24] | Wait, so you’re saying she threw a punch, | 等等 所以你是说她一拳砸过来 |
[32:25] | and you don’t want me to throw a punch back? | 你却不想让我回敬一拳 |
[32:27] | I’m saying we’re in the middle of a murder trial, | 我是说我们正忙于一个谋杀案 |
[32:29] | and I need you to let it go. | 我需要你随它去吧 |
[32:36] | Harvey, is there something you’d like to tell me about Ava? | 哈维 关于艾娃你有什么要跟我说的吗 |
[32:40] | Yeah, some clients can be a pain in the ass. | 对 有些客户真是让人蛋疼 |
[32:42] | Some ex-clients too. | 有些前客户也是 |
[32:44] | – Temporary situation. – Good, good. | -只是暂时情况 -很好 很好 |
[32:46] | ‘Cause I just wanted to make sure you were still all over it. | 我只想确认下一切都还在你掌控之中 |
[32:48] | Did you want to make sure the sun was still shining | 你不想确认下太阳依然照耀着大地 |
[32:49] | and the sky was still blue? | 天空依然一片蔚蓝吗 |
[32:52] | I’d be humble after I got fired. | 要是我被解雇 我会谦逊点 |
[32:54] | If I ever got fired. | 如果我会被解雇的话 |
[33:01] | I don’t know what it’s like in the D.A.’s office now, | 我不知道现在地检办公室是什么样 |
[33:04] | but if I did what you did | 但如果我像你一样 |
[33:05] | to someone who was with me in the trenches, | 对自己人背后捅刀子 |
[33:08] | I’d be done, like you are now. | 我就完了 就像你现在这样 |
[33:10] | You have no idea what the story is between me and Mike. | 你完全不知道我和迈克之间的故事 |
[33:12] | I don’t care what the story is. | 我才不在乎你们有什么故事 |
[33:14] | You hired me, and then you hung me out to dry. | 你雇了我 然后把我晾在这儿 |
[33:17] | You don’t give me cases. You don’t give me a word. | 你不给我案子 你不给我命令 |
[33:19] | What am I supposed to do? | 我该做什么 |
[33:20] | We both know how you got here. | 我们都知道你是怎么来的 |
[33:22] | You expect more from me? That’s not my problem. | 你想从我这得到更多 那不是我的问题 |
[33:25] | I do know how I got here, | 我知道我是怎么来这儿的 |
[33:27] | which is how I know you’re not gonna fire me. | 我同样也知道你不会解雇我 |
[33:30] | So keep your empty threats to yourself. | 所以收起你那些空洞的威胁 |
[33:33] | When I said, “You’re done,” | 当我说”你完了”的时候 |
[33:34] | I meant your future at this firm is over, | 我的意思是你在这公司里已经没有未来了 |
[33:36] | because you will never be anything | 因为你永远不可能 |
[33:38] | more than you are right now. | 比现在所拥有的更多 |
[33:41] | And if you ever do anything like that | 如果你再敢对迈克·罗斯 |
[33:44] | to Mike Ross again, | 做那样的事 |
[33:46] | I don’t give a shit what our deal was. | 我才不管我们的交易是什么 |
[33:48] | You’ll be gone. | 你就得走人 |
[34:00] | Remember that thing we were gonna do to Katrina? | 还记得我们想对卡特里娜做的那件事吗 |
[34:01] | We don’t need to do it anymore. | 我们不用做了 |
[34:03] | – What are you talking about? – Harvey just did it. | -你在说什么 -哈维刚刚做完了 |
[34:05] | He went to talk to her? | 他去跟她谈了 |
[34:06] | He laid her out. | 他把她臭骂了一顿 |
[34:09] | Yeah, you don’t want to be on his bad side either. | 他真的是惹不起 |
[34:13] | You know, we could still send her that thing. | 要知道 我们还是可以把东西发给她 |
[34:15] | – Really? – No, actually, Harvey told me not to. | -真的吗 -不 哈维让我别那么做 |
[34:17] | So? He’s not so tough. | 所以他也没那么坏嘛 |
[34:18] | Yeah, but we could take him. | 对 但我们能打败他 |
[34:20] | What’s he gonna do? | 他会怎么做 |
[34:21] | Talk to us with his words? | 来跟我们谈话 |
[34:23] | Wag a finger at us. | 冲着我们晃手指 |
[34:24] | Maybe give us a time-out. | 也许让我们停职 |
[34:25] | Maybe even slap us with a lawsuit. | 也许直接把诉状摔到我们脸上 |
[34:33] | – High five. – Okay. | -击个掌吧 -好吧 |
[34:38] | We don’t need to bribe the witnesses. | 我们不需要贿赂那些目击者 |
[34:40] | We need them to sue us, right? | 我们需要他们起诉我们 对吗 |
[34:41] | The Alien Tort Statute allows foreign nationals | 外国人侵权法允许外籍人员 |
[34:44] | to bring civil claims in U.S. court. | 向美国法庭提出民事索赔 |
[34:45] | And then we settle. | 然后我们跟他们和解 |
[34:46] | Might be a payoff, but it’s a legal payoff. | 也许要给钱 但这是合法的 |
[34:48] | And the witnesses aren’t Americans, | 而且那些目击者不是美国人 |
[34:50] | so Cameron can’t subpoena them. | 所以卡梅隆不能传讯他们 |
[34:51] | Exactly. | 没错 |
[34:52] | Good, but they need a legitimate claim, | 很好 但他们需要一个合法的索赔理由 |
[34:54] | or we could be on the hook for bribery ourselves. | 否则我们就有可能面临贿赂指控 |
[34:56] | What are they suing us for? | 他们以什么理由起诉我们 |
[34:57] | Harvey, they witnessed multiple murders. | 哈维 他们目击了多起谋杀案 |
[34:59] | That would be emotionally distressing. | 那可能导致情绪焦虑 |
[35:00] | Might even suffer from P.T.S.D. | 甚至可能产生创伤后应激障碍 |
[35:02] | Which would prevent them from getting on the plane | 这使他们没法坐飞机 |
[35:04] | and testifying in our case. | 来为我们的案子作证 |
[35:05] | Get it going. | 去做吧 |
[35:07] | You got a lawyer to take the other side? | 你有人手处理另一边的事情吗 |
[35:08] | I have someone in mind, | 我已经想好人选了 |
[35:09] | but we need a way to get those witnesses to go for it. | 但我们需要想办法让那些目击者上钩 |
[35:11] | No, right now our problem isn’t getting them to go for it. | 不 现在我们的问题不是让他们上钩 |
[35:14] | It’s getting to Ava before she gets someone to bribe them. | 而是在艾娃找别人贿赂他们之前拦住她 |
[35:16] | Hey, harvey. | 哈维 |
[35:19] | I heard about what you did with Katrina. | 我听说了你对卡特里娜做的事 |
[35:22] | I know I asked you not to, and I wasn’t going to, | 我知道我让你别那么做 本来我也没打算的 |
[35:25] | but I saw her, and I couldn’t help it. | 但我看到她了 然后我就没忍住 |
[35:27] | I get it. | 我懂你 |
[35:28] | She brings that out in people, | 她就是让人忍不住发飙 |
[35:29] | but listen, just don’t let it happen again. | 但是听着 别再那么干了 |
[35:35] | Son of a bitch. | 这个王八蛋 |
[36:06] | I’d call you a lying son of a bitch, | 我本来想叫你骗人的王八蛋来着 |
[36:08] | but you were true to your word. | 但你说的话没错 |
[36:10] | – Yeah, what word’s that? – You’re not like me. | -是吗 哪句话 -你不像我 |
[36:13] | I didn’t hijack your client, Harvey. | 我没有抢走你的客户 哈维 |
[36:14] | Oh, no, you waited for her to fire me, | 对 你等着她解雇我 |
[36:16] | and then you swooped in with an illegal fix. | 然后你带着非法的解决方案趁虚而入 |
[36:18] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[36:19] | You gonna look me in the eye and tell me | 你是要看着我的眼睛告诉我 |
[36:21] | you didn’t just meet with her about bribing those witnesses? | 你刚刚不是跟她会面 让她贿赂目击者吗 |
[36:23] | That’s exactly what I met with her about. | 这正是我找她的原因 |
[36:25] | She asked me if I was willing, and I said I was. | 她问我是否愿意接手 我说愿意 |
[36:28] | I also told her that in this particular situation, | 但我也告诉她 在这种特殊情况下 |
[36:31] | it’d be counterproductive. | 这会适得其反 |
[36:33] | You looked into Cameron Dennis. | 你调查了卡梅隆·丹尼斯 |
[36:35] | She bribes those witnesses, he’ll be lying in wait. | 如果她贿赂证人 就是自投罗网 |
[36:38] | And that’s what you told her? | 你这么跟她说的 |
[36:39] | Yeah, amongst other things. | 对 还说了其他的 |
[36:42] | You told her to stick with the lawyer | 你让她继续雇佣 |
[36:43] | she picked in the first place? | 原来的律师 |
[36:45] | More or less. | 差不多吧 |
[36:47] | Harvey, listen, I told you, | 哈维 听着 我说过 |
[36:49] | you don’t have to trust me, okay? | 你可以不相信我 |
[36:51] | But Darby does. | 但达比相信 |
[36:53] | And Darby wants this win. | 而达比想赢这案子 |
[36:54] | Therefore, so do I. | 所以 我也想 |
[36:56] | I’m guessing you think that means that I owe you. | 你觉得我因此欠你个人情 |
[36:59] | No, I think it means you’re gonna pay me. | 不 这意味着你付我工资就行了 |
[37:08] | You look happy. | 你心情不错啊 |
[37:09] | Dodged a bullet. | 躲过一劫 |
[37:11] | You got Ava back. | 跟艾娃和解了 |
[37:12] | Stephen got Ava back. Turns out he’s here to help. | 史蒂芬帮我们和解了 他是来帮忙的 |
[37:15] | And you believe that? | 你相信吗 |
[37:17] | He got Ava back. | 他都帮我跟艾娃和解了 |
[37:19] | Mike’s on his way over there as we speak. | 说话这工夫迈克已经过去了 |
[37:21] | Mike? | 迈克 |
[37:22] | He made the call. | 是他想的办法 |
[37:23] | Why not let him score the touchdown? | 给他个触地得分的机会吧 |
[37:25] | And you must have someplace else to be. | 看来你要去哪里消遣一下了 |
[37:28] | Blonde or brunette? | 金发还是褐发美女呢 |
[37:29] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[37:30] | I have to go repay a debt. | 我去还个债 |
[37:35] | So once this is all taken care of, I wire the money. | 一切办妥以后 我就汇款过去 |
[37:39] | And Cameron’s witnesses never take the stand. | 我保证卡梅隆的证人不会出庭作证 |
[37:43] | Harvey told me this maneuver was your idea. | 哈维说这一招是你的主意 |
[37:46] | I’m not one to take credit, but, yes, it was. | 我本不想居功 不过 是我的主意 |
[37:50] | He trusts you, doesn’t he? | 他很信任你 对吗 |
[37:52] | I like to think so. | 我想是的 |
[37:53] | So you know how he thinks? | 那你知道他什么想法吗 |
[37:55] | What I know about how Harvey thinks | 据我所知 哈维的想法 |
[37:57] | Is that you can never be sure what Harvey’s gonna think. | 就是你永远猜不到他会怎么想 |
[37:59] | What do you think he thinks? | 那你觉得他会怎么想 |
[38:03] | I think that he’s not really interested | 我觉得他并不在意 |
[38:05] | in whether you did it or not. | 你是否有罪 |
[38:07] | He’s interested in what the evidence is | 他在意的是证据 |
[38:09] | and what we can make it say. | 以及我们怎么用其辩护 |
[38:11] | I want to know. | 但我想知道 |
[38:12] | – Then you should ask him. – I’m asking you. | -那你该问他 -我在问你 |
[38:19] | I have no idea whether Harvey thinks | 我不知道哈维是否认为 |
[38:21] | you had those people murdered or not. | 你谋杀了那些人 |
[38:24] | But even if I did, I would never say anything. | 即使我知道 我也不会说 |
[38:26] | Because he wouldn’t want me to. | 因为他不会乐意的 |
[38:30] | He’s picked a good number two. | 他真是找了个好副手 |
[38:33] | I like to think so. | 我也这么觉得 |
[38:35] | What do you think? | 那你怎么想 |
[38:40] | I think it’s my job to represent you | 我想 作为你的律师 |
[38:41] | to the best of my ability. | 我就应该尽我所能 |
[38:44] | To say anything else would be as big a betrayal to Harvey | 再说多余的话便像背后议论他的想法一样 |
[38:46] | as discussing what he thinks. | 辜负了哈维的信任 |
[39:10] | Let me guess, you won the testosterone 500, | 我猜 你打了场胜仗 |
[39:12] | and you’re here to brag. | 所以你来炫耀 |
[39:14] | Actually, Harvey took the checkered flag, | 其实 是哈维赢了 |
[39:16] | And I’m here for you. | 我是来找你的 |
[39:18] | Why would I go out with a loser? | 我干嘛要答应一个输了的人 |
[39:20] | Well, losing has its benefits. | 塞翁失马 焉知非福嘛 |
[39:21] | If he thinks he’s a better man than me, | 如果他自信比我优秀 |
[39:23] | then he won’t get jealous. | 他就不会嫉妒 |
[39:24] | Oh, Harvey’s got nothing to be jealous of. | 哈维没什么好嫉妒的 |
[39:27] | Not yet. | 目前不会 |
[39:28] | He will be if you take a ride with me. | 但如果你跟我去兜风的话 他就会 |
[39:32] | That could be dangerous. | 那可能很危险的 |
[39:34] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[39:37] | Look, if you think a fancy car | 你认为 一台靓车 |
[39:38] | and some smooth talk is all it takes to get to me… | 和几句花言巧语就能迷倒我吗 |
[39:45] | Okay, I understand. | 好 我明白了 |
[39:48] | I’m sure I can find another connoisseur of the theater | 那我只能再找一位戏剧行家 |
[39:50] | to take to Macbeth. | 去看《麦克白》了 |
[39:51] | Oh, your research came up short. | 你研究得不够透彻啊 |
[39:52] | I’ve already seen Macbeth. | 我早看过《麦克白》了 |
[39:54] | Not with me, not in the front row, | 但不是跟我 也不是坐前排 |
[39:56] | and certainly not with Daniel Day-Lewis. | 更不是由丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯出演的 |
[40:06] | I’m in trouble. | 我有麻烦了 |
[40:14] | This is everything I have on Tony Gianopolous. | 这是所有关于托尼·扬诺普洛斯的资料 |
[40:16] | Read it, summarize it, and make it your life. | 仔细研读 认真总结 全心全意投入 |
[40:21] | I won’t let you down. | 不会让你失望的 |
[40:22] | Welcome to Team Litt. | 欢迎加入利特团队 |
[40:27] | Louis. | 路易 |
[40:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[40:43] | Here it is. Fully executed settlement. | 搞定啦 和解协议完成 |
[40:45] | Signed, sealed, delivered. | 已签字 已盖章 已递交 |
[40:49] | Who’d you get to represent the other side? | 你让谁去代理对方了 |
[40:51] | Harold Gunderson. | 哈罗德·甘德森 |
[40:53] | Louis’ whipping boy? | 路易的出气筒 |
[40:54] | Yeah, he works for Allison Holt now, | 正是 他现在跟着艾莉森·霍特了 |
[40:56] | which is actually kind of perfect, | 这倒正好 |
[40:57] | ’cause everyone knows she would | 因为所有人都知道 |
[40:58] | never do anything to help us. | 她死都不会帮我们 |
[41:00] | But I got Harold the job, so… | 但我帮哈罗德搞定的工作 所以… |
[41:03] | He owes you one. | 他欠你个人情 |
[41:04] | Not anymore. | 已经还了 |
[41:08] | What’d you say? | 你当时怎么说的 |
[41:11] | What? | 什么 |
[41:12] | When Ava asked if I thought she was guilty. | 艾娃问你 我是否认为她有罪时 |
[41:14] | I told her that I had no idea what you thought. | 我说我不知道你怎么想的 |
[41:16] | And it was none of her business what I thought. | 而我怎么想的也不关她的事 |
[41:23] | Good answer. | 答得好 |
[41:31] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[41:33] | You want to know what I think? | 你想知道我什么想法吗 |
[41:35] | I know what you think, and I think it too. | 我知道 我也认同 |
[41:39] | She did it. | 她有罪 |
[41:47] | We, uh… we never had drinks before. | 我们…从未一起喝过酒 |
[41:52] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:53] | Harvey, we just admitted to each other | 哈维 我们刚承认了 |
[41:55] | that we’re defending a murderer. | 在为一名谋杀犯辩护 |
[41:58] | Doesn’t really seem like a cause for celebration. | 不像件值得庆祝的事 |
[42:01] | It’s not a celebration. | 不是庆祝 |
[42:03] | Remember when you said Butch and Sundance are back? | 记得你之前说”布奇和桑德斯回来了”吗 |
[42:07] | They weren’t. | 其实没有 |
[42:11] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[42:13] | I mean it’s time I told you | 现在是时候告诉你 |
[42:14] | I made a deal with Darby | 我跟达比说好 |
[42:15] | to take over the firm from Jessica. | 要从杰西卡手里夺下事务所 |