时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ava Hessington, you’re under arrest. | 艾娃·海辛顿 你被捕了 |
[00:03] | Conspiracy to commit murder. | 蓄意谋杀 |
[00:04] | If you’re looking to ride Some partner’s coattails, | 如果你想要拍合伙人的马屁 |
[00:06] | you’re gonna have to look somewhere else. | 那还请你另寻他人 |
[00:07] | Stephen Huntley, senior partner, London office. | 史蒂芬·亨特利 资深合伙人 伦敦分公司 |
[00:10] | I want you to find out what the hell that guy’s up to. | 我想让你找出这家伙的目的 |
[00:13] | I know about your deal with Edward. | 我知道你跟爱德华的协议 |
[00:14] | I don’t need you baby-sitting me on this case. | 这件事我不需要你来当我保姆 |
[00:16] | Tony Gianopolous got a hold of that video. | 托尼·扬诺普洛斯拿到了那盘录像 |
[00:18] | I think he’s trying to take over the company. | 我觉得他在试图控制你们的公司 |
[00:20] | You told me to take this deal. | 你让我接受这个协议 |
[00:22] | I did, and now here I am. | 我照做了 看看我现在哪儿 |
[00:24] | I didn’t know about these murders. | 我不知道有这些谋杀 |
[00:26] | What you don’t seem to believe is neither did I. | 你或许不相信 事实上我也一无所知 |
[00:28] | You’re not the fool anymore, Louis. | 你再也不是傻瓜了 路易 |
[00:30] | Mike Ross is. | 迈克·罗斯才是 |
[00:31] | And I can’t take it back. | 而且泼出去的水我也收不回来了 |
[00:32] | Your future at this firm is over. | 你在这公司里已经没有未来了 |
[00:34] | This is everything I have on Tony Gianopolous. | 这是所有关于托尼·扬诺普洛斯的资料 |
[00:36] | Welcome to Team Litt. | 欢迎加入利特团队 |
[00:39] | We just admitted to each other that we’re defending a murderer. | 我们刚承认了在为一名谋杀犯辩护 |
[00:42] | It doesn’t really seem like cause for celebration. | 不像个值得庆祝的事 |
[00:44] | It’s not a celebration. | 不是庆祝 |
[00:45] | I made a deal with Darby | 我跟达比说好 |
[00:46] | to take over the firm from Jessica. | 要从杰西卡手里接下事务所 |
[01:29] | – You heard? – I heard. | -听说了吗 -听说了 |
[01:30] | – Vote’s in 48 hours. – She’s not losing that vote. | -48小时后就要投票了 -她不会输的 |
[01:33] | – I’m getting my shit. – I got my shit. | -我处理我的事 -我处理我的 |
[01:35] | – Conference room. – Five minutes. | -会议室见 -五分钟后到 |
[01:42] | What is she doing here? | 她在这里干什么 |
[01:43] | She’s my new associate. | 她是我的新任律师助理 |
[01:45] | So that’s why you made the video. | 所以你才做了那个视频 |
[01:46] | You seem upset that she led you to believe | 她让你觉得她真诚待你 |
[01:48] | that she was trying to befriend you | 结果却背叛了你 |
[01:49] | when it turned out she was gonna betray you. | 你好像挺生气的 |
[01:51] | – Louis. – You got a problem with that? | -路易 -有意见吗 |
[01:53] | No. No problem. | 没 没意见 |
[01:54] | Not as long as your daddy’s here. | 只要你干爹在这就行 |
[01:56] | Do I have to have another talk with you? | 我还要再跟你谈一次话吗 |
[01:57] | – He had a talk with you? – Yes. | -他跟你谈过话吗 -是的 |
[01:59] | But I didn’t feel the need to run to you to protect me. | 但我觉得没必要找你保护我 |
[02:01] | Second choice never does. | 谁叫你是备胎呢 |
[02:03] | I can’t believe it’s up to me | 没想到这会议室里 |
[02:04] | to be the adult in the room. | 思想成熟的人只有我一个 |
[02:05] | Maybe it’s time we get down to business. | 也许该谈正事了吧 |
[02:07] | Good, because the first order of business | 好 第一件正事就是 |
[02:09] | is discussing what to do following Ava’s statement. | 谈谈艾娃作完证供之后怎么办 |
[02:11] | She’s not making a statement. | 她不会作证供的 |
[02:12] | – Yes, she is. – Ava makes a statement, | -她会的 -要是艾娃作证供了 |
[02:14] | Cameron’s gonna be all over it. | 卡梅隆一定会紧追不放 |
[02:15] | Cameron Dennis isn’t the problem right now. | 现在问题不在卡梅隆·丹尼斯 |
[02:17] | The problem is Ava Hessington isn’t a credible CEO. | 问题在于艾娃·海辛顿是个不可靠的总裁 |
[02:19] | The problem is she’s on trial for murder. | 问题在于她因被控谋杀而受审 |
[02:22] | And public perception says that she’s as guilty | 大众都认为她有罪 |
[02:24] | as Jean Valjean with a loaf of bread in his pants. | 就跟偷了面包的冉·阿让一样 |
[02:26] | And in case you are not up on current events, | 以防你还不清楚目前的形势 |
[02:28] | we’re facing a vote for control of her company in two days. | 两天后就要投票决定公司归谁了 |
[02:30] | Talking under threat makes her look desperate. | 迫于威胁去作证供会显得她很绝望 |
[02:32] | And not talking makes her look either guilty or incompetent. | 但不作证供会显得她有罪或不够称职 |
[02:35] | We need to send the message to Wall Street | 我们得让华尔街的人看看 |
[02:36] | that she’s in control and she’s got nothing to hide. | 她执掌大权 没什么要隐瞒的 |
[02:38] | This is a meeting about | 开这个会是为了 |
[02:40] | how to keep Ava’s company without endangering her murder defense. | 在不危及谋杀辩护的前提下保住艾娃的公司 |
[02:43] | Did it ever occur to you that, if she’s cold enough | 你有没有想过 她既然如此冷血 |
[02:45] | to kill off opposition to her pipeline, | 能杀了反对石油管道的人 |
[02:47] | she’s cold enough to pull off lying to the press? | 就也能在媒体面前撒谎 |
[02:49] | I mean, we all know she did this, right? | 大家心知肚明是她杀了人 对吧 |
[02:56] | This isn’t open for discussion. | 这个问题没有商量的余地 |
[02:58] | She’s not saying a word. | 她什么都不会说的 |
[03:00] | I’m afraid it’s too late. | 恐怕太迟了 |
[03:01] | What did you do? | 你干了什么 |
[03:03] | She’s on her way to an interview right now. | 她已经在去接受采访的路上了 |
[03:04] | It’ll run in the journal, | 报刊杂志会刊登出来 |
[03:05] | and then it will blow Gianopolous | 到时候就能一举击溃 |
[03:06] | and his bullshit takeover attempt out of the water. | 扬诺普洛斯的狗屁收购企图 |
[03:14] | – Connelly. – Mr. Connelly, I do apologize, | -我是康纳利 -康纳利先生 很抱歉 |
[03:16] | but I’m afraid we have to change the location of our interview. | 恐怕得换个地方进行采访了 |
[03:19] | – Who is this? – Miss Hessington’s assistant. | -你哪位 -我是海辛顿女士的助理 |
[03:21] | Well, I spoke to her assistant this morning– | 我今早才跟她助理谈过… |
[03:23] | Yes, Rebecca handles Miss Hessington’s schedule. | 是的 丽贝卡负责海辛顿女士的日程安排 |
[03:26] | I handle her life. | 我负责她的日常生活 |
[03:28] | What, so I’m supposed to traipse all over town | 怎么 那我就得满城跑 |
[03:29] | because of what she’d prefer? | 来迎合她的喜好吗 |
[03:31] | – Not prefer. Insist. – Insist? | -不是喜好 是坚持 -坚持 |
[03:33] | I’m giving her a forum to tell her side of the story. | 我给她一次机会听听她的说法 |
[03:35] | An exclusive forum which needn’t be the case. | 是一次独家采访机会 而原本并非如此 |
[03:38] | Now make no mistake, Mr. Connelly, | 别弄错了 康纳利先生 |
[03:40] | Miss Hessington is the one doing the favor here. | 是海辛顿女士帮了你一个忙 |
[03:42] | So, if you’d like to speak with her, | 如果你想跟她谈谈的话 |
[03:43] | my driver will be more than happy to take you to her. | 我的司机很愿意送你去见她 |
[03:46] | Or if you would prefer to call Rebecca, | 或者你想打给丽贝卡 |
[03:49] | I’m sure she’ll be able to set something up for you. | 我肯定她可以另约时间的 |
[03:51] | Sometime say next December. | 明年十二月份怎么样 |
[04:09] | Go ahead and order. | 点吧 |
[04:11] | Connelly’s running a little late. | 康纳利会晚到一些 |
[04:12] | He should get here | 他到这里 |
[04:13] | at ten past “You’re not giving an interview.” | 应该会在我劝完你不要参加采访十分钟之后 |
[04:15] | I wasn’t trying to keep this from you. | 我没想瞒着你 |
[04:17] | You didn’t exactly CC me on the memo. | 你也没把备忘录抄送给我一份 |
[04:20] | Very well. You want the truth? | 好吧 你想听实话吗 |
[04:22] | I don’t particularly appreciate being muzzled. | 我不喜欢三缄其口默不作声 |
[04:25] | I suggest you don’t think of it as muzzled so much | 等帮你免除下半辈子牢狱之灾的时候 |
[04:27] | as keeping you out of jail for the rest of your life. | 你就不会不喜欢了吧 |
[04:30] | And what’ll you have me do, Harvey, hmm? | 那你让我怎么做 哈维 |
[04:32] | Take a week in St. Barts? | 去圣巴茨岛躲一周吗 |
[04:34] | Because that is not going to happen. | 绝对不可能 |
[04:36] | I know that’s not going to happen. | 我知道这是不可能的 |
[04:37] | You’re on trial for murder. | 你涉嫌谋杀呢 |
[04:38] | And because of that a tender offer’s being made | 正因此 我们家族的公司 |
[04:40] | on a company with my family name. | 要被别公司竞标收购 |
[04:43] | And with all that going on, the fact that I haven’t made | 都到这个地步了 我竟然还没有 |
[04:45] | a statement defending myself is bullshit. | 发表声明为自己辩护 真是扯淡 |
[04:48] | It’s not bullshit. It’s smart. | 不是扯淡 是聪明的表现 |
[04:49] | Of course you see it that way. | 你当然会这么想了 |
[04:51] | You think I’m guilty. | 你认为我是有罪的 |
[04:53] | I’ve told you before it doesn’t matter what I think. | 我已经跟你说过了 我怎么想无所谓 |
[04:55] | But if you think saying you’re innocent | 但如果你以为自己说自己是清白的 |
[04:57] | is gonna make people believe you, it won’t. | 就能让大家相信你 是不可能的 |
[04:59] | Because you know who says they’re innocent? | 你知道什么人说自己是清白的吗 |
[05:02] | Everybody. | 所有人 |
[05:03] | Every day I keep my mouth shut, | 每一天 我一言不发 |
[05:06] | our stock takes a dive, | 我们的股价就会暴跌 |
[05:07] | and that makes me vulnerable. | 这让我很被动 |
[05:09] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[05:10] | You want to convince the world | 你想让全世界相信 |
[05:11] | you’re not responsible for these murders | 你和那些谋杀案无关 |
[05:13] | so you can keep control of your big oil company. | 好继续控制自己的大石油公司 |
[05:15] | That is not what I said. | 我没这么说 |
[05:16] | Well, that’s how Cameron Dennis is gonna make it sound. | 但是卡梅隆·丹尼斯会让事情听起来如此 |
[05:19] | Ava, you’re on trial for your life. | 艾娃 这次审判事关你的生死 |
[05:22] | This company is my life. | 公司就是我的生命 |
[05:24] | And that’s exactly what it’s gonna look like– | 事情表面看上去正会如此 |
[05:26] | A greedy oil exec clinging to her money factory | 贪婪的石油巨头用沾满鲜血的双手 |
[05:29] | with her blood-stained hands. | 死死抓住血汗工厂不放 |
[05:31] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[05:32] | You’ve made your point. | 我明白你的意思了 |
[05:34] | Now I suggest you find a way to get me out of both situations | 现在你最好想办法让我脱离所有困境 |
[05:39] | ’cause I am not losing control of my company | 我是不会把自己的公司 |
[05:41] | to Tony Gianopolous. | 拱手让给托尼·扬诺普洛斯的 |
[06:24] | New dress? | 新裙子呦 |
[06:25] | What can I say, it deserved me. | 我能说什么呢 好马配好鞍 |
[06:28] | What’s the occasion? | 是什么重要场合 |
[06:29] | Does a girl need a reason to look spectacular? | 女孩看起来光彩四射需要理由吗 |
[06:32] | Sugar me. | 给我加糖 |
[06:33] | Um, before anyone sugars anyone, | 在你们互相甜蜜之前 |
[06:35] | if you two are dating, | 如果你们在约会的话 |
[06:37] | you need to know that we have A very strict policy | 需要知道 我们公司在这方面 |
[06:40] | in favor of that. | 有非常严格的规定 |
[06:41] | And we have a very strict policy | 我们也有非常严格的规定 |
[06:44] | to keep our sugar to ourselves. | 自己的糖 自己做主 |
[06:46] | Oh, that’s a pity. | 那太遗憾了 |
[06:49] | I’m partial to a little sweetness in the morning. | 今天早上我还想吃点甜的 |
[06:53] | Well, then I would recommend the bakery on 52nd. | 那我推荐52号大街上的面包房 |
[06:56] | You care to join me? | 能赏光跟我一起去吗 |
[06:57] | I hate to deny you the pleasure of my company. | 我不想否认我很想跟你一起去 |
[06:59] | I think I can manage without it. | 我看我还是算了 |
[07:01] | Since you’re from a different country, | 鉴于你来自于不同的国家 |
[07:03] | I’ll translate: | 我给你翻译下 |
[07:04] | She finds you a bit douchey, love. | 她是觉得你太娘了 亲爱的 |
[07:07] | My loss. | 是我的损失 |
[07:13] | Ladies. | 失陪 |
[07:17] | Oh, that man is trouble. | 这个男人真是个问题啊 |
[07:20] | It’s okay. I can handle it. | 没事 我能应付的了 |
[07:22] | Oh, no, it’s okay. | 不用 没关系的 |
[07:23] | I don’t need you to. | 我不需要你的帮助 |
[07:25] | Wait. What are we talking about? | 等等 咱们在说什么呢 |
[07:27] | The fact that he’s into me. | 他喜欢我啊 |
[07:29] | Were you here? He’s into me. | 你神游去了吗 他喜欢的是我 |
[07:30] | Then why was I the one getting all the stares? | 那为什么他的目光都在我身上 |
[07:33] | Haven’t you ever heard, “Go after the second prettiest | 难道你没听说过 追求第二美女 |
[07:35] | to get the prettiest’s attention”? | 以吸引第一美女吗 |
[07:37] | No, I’ve never heard that. | 从没听说过 |
[07:38] | Well, it’s a thing. | 就是这个样子 |
[07:41] | Are you saying I’m the second prettiest? | 你是说我只是第二美女吗 |
[07:43] | I’m saying you are to him. | 对他来说而已 |
[07:48] | Oh, the dress. | 这件裙子 |
[07:50] | – He asked you out? – Last week. | -他约你了 -上周 |
[07:52] | – And? – I passed. | -然后你 -我没同意 |
[07:53] | – Why? – Why should I go out with him? | -为什么 -我为什么要同意跟他出去 |
[07:54] | Just because he’s charming and hot? | 就因为他性感有魅力吗 |
[07:55] | – And witty and british. – And has a title. | -还诙谐幽默有风度 -还有头衔 |
[07:58] | – He does? – No. | -真的吗 -假的 |
[07:59] | But even if he did, | 但即使他有 |
[07:59] | that wouldn’t be a reason. | 我也不会因为这个跟他出去的 |
[08:01] | I told you, Rach, | 我说过了 小瑞 |
[08:01] | – I don’t mix business with pleasure. – Business? | -公事私事分开谈 -公事 |
[08:04] | He’s only here for six weeks. | 他只待六个礼拜 |
[08:06] | And he is based out of London. | 还是伦敦分公司的人 |
[08:08] | It’s practically a different company. | 基本上是别家公司的人了 |
[08:10] | And it’s definitely a different country. | 还是两个不同国家 |
[08:12] | – So you’ll consider it? – Nope. | -考虑一下 -不要 |
[08:19] | What’s going on with Ava Hessington? | 艾娃·海辛顿怎么样了 |
[08:20] | I convinced her not to give an interview. | 我说服了她不要接受采访 |
[08:23] | How’d she get it in her head it’d be a good idea | 她原先怎么会觉得 |
[08:24] | – in the first place? – Louis. | -这是个好主意 -路易 |
[08:26] | Is he aware she’s up for murder? | 路易知不知道她被控谋杀 |
[08:27] | Is he aware that most people don’t line their offices | 他知不知道大部分人是不会在办公室 |
[08:29] | – with pictures of themselves? – Evidently not. | -挂满自己照片的 -显然不知道 |
[08:32] | You know he’s still got one of his dead cat? | 知道他还挂着死掉宠物猫的照片吗 |
[08:34] | Harvey, leave the cat alone. | 就别挖苦那只猫了 哈维 |
[08:36] | Stupid cat. | 真是只傻猫 |
[08:39] | How dare you sabotage my case? | 你怎么敢干涉我的案子 |
[08:41] | I didn’t sabotage shit. | 我屁也没干涉 |
[08:42] | You set that thing up behind my back | 你背着我偷偷安排了采访 |
[08:44] | and you didn’t tell me about it. | 直到你觉得为时已晚 |
[08:45] | until you thought it was too late. | 才告诉我实情 |
[08:46] | Yeah, because I knew the minute things heated up | 是啊 因为我知道一旦收购企图 |
[08:48] | on the takeover attempt, you’d want to take my case back. | 吸引世人注意 你就会要回我的案子 |
[08:50] | Take your case back? | 要回你的案子 |
[08:51] | I don’t know how familiar you are with the game of law, | 我不知道你对法律了解多少 |
[08:54] | but murder trumps takeover. | 但是谋杀案比收购案重要多了 |
[08:56] | – You condescending piece of Sh– – Louis. | -别一副居高临下的 -路易 |
[08:58] | Harvey’s right. | 哈维说得对 |
[09:00] | The woman can’t make public statements | 艾娃受谋杀指控时 |
[09:01] | – while she’s on trial for murder. – Trump. | -是不能发表公开声明的 -必杀 |
[09:03] | Well, if she’s gonna keep her mouth shut, | 如果她什么也不说 |
[09:04] | then she’s gonna have to step down | 那她就得主动让位 |
[09:05] | – or we’re gonna lose this vote. – Asking her to step down | -否则我们就输定投票了 -让她让位 |
[09:07] | would be asking her to cut off her arm. | 就好比让她砍掉自己的手臂 |
[09:09] | If we don’t cut off her arm, Harvey, | 如果不这么做 哈维 |
[09:10] | We’re gonna lose the patient. | 整个人都会死掉 |
[09:11] | She’s my client. I’m not gonna let that happen. | 她是我的客户 我不会允许这事发生的 |
[09:13] | Ava Hessington is not my client. | 艾娃·海辛顿不是我的客户 |
[09:15] | Hessington Oil is. | 海辛顿石油才是 |
[09:16] | And they generate $14 million a year in billables. | 他们每年能付我们一千四百万 |
[09:19] | Have you not been listening? | 你没在听吗 |
[09:21] | Ava hessington is Hessington Oil. | 艾娃·海辛顿就是海辛顿石油 |
[09:23] | Not for long. | 不会太久了 |
[09:24] | – Excuse me? – Louis is right. | -你说什么 -路易说的没错 |
[09:27] | If she steps down now, | 如果她现在让位 |
[09:28] | we can still win the vote and keep them as a client. | 我们还可以赢得投票 保住这个客户 |
[09:31] | Well, who’s gonna convince her to do that? | 谁来说服她呢 |
[09:32] | We don’t have to convince her. | 不用说服她 |
[09:33] | We can just go to the board. | 直接找董事会的人就行 |
[09:34] | – We don’t even have to tell her. – Like hell you will | -不用告诉她 -好像你会这样 |
[09:36] | and like hell I won’t. | 好像我会放任不管 |
[09:37] | Harvey, this needs to happen. | 哈维 必须这么做 |
[09:39] | – No, I won’t do it. – This is my call. | -我不会这么做的 -这是我的决定 |
[09:43] | I’m afraid it isn’t. | 我恐怕不是你能决定的 |
[09:47] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[09:48] | You and I both know who assigned me to this case, | 我们都知道是谁给我指派的这个案子 |
[09:52] | and it wasn’t you. | 并不是你 |
[09:53] | It was the man you chose to merge with. | 是你选择合并公司的那个男人 |
[09:56] | The same man who has a 51% share of our law firm. | 他拥有我们事务所51%的股份 |
[09:59] | So unless you’re gonna undo that, | 除非你能撤销这次合并 |
[10:02] | you’re gonna live with this. | 你就好好忍着吧 |
[10:06] | Was she pissed? | 她生气吗 |
[10:08] | I bet she was pissed. | 肯定得生气 |
[10:09] | Not as pissed as you’re gonna be. | 不过应该没你生气 |
[10:10] | What are you talking about? | 你什么意思 |
[10:12] | You’re on Katrina duty for the next two days. | 明后两天你要和卡特里娜共事 |
[10:14] | What? I’d rather be on latrine duty. | 什么 我宁愿去看公共厕所呢 |
[10:16] | – it’s not an option. – Okay, then I’m going AWOL. | -你没得选 -好吧 我要擅离职守了 |
[10:18] | Well, let me connect the dots for you, Forrest Gump. | 让我帮你理一理 阿甘 |
[10:21] | Even though Jessica gave in on the strategy, | 虽然杰西卡在策略上妥协了 |
[10:23] | Louis made it clear he’s willing to sacrifice Ava, | 但是路易表明他愿意牺牲艾娃 |
[10:26] | and you don’t trust him to play by the rules. | 别指望他能规规矩矩行事 |
[10:28] | Which is why you’re gonna work side by side with her | 所以你要和她一起工作 |
[10:30] | to figure a way out of this jam. | 找出方法杀出困境 |
[10:32] | And at the same time make sure she and Louis don’t shaft us. | 同时保证她和路易不会背后给一刀 |
[10:35] | Not bad, Forrest. | 挺聪明吗 阿甘 |
[10:36] | Okay, if I’m Forrest, then you’re Bubba. | 如果我是阿甘 你就是巴布 |
[10:38] | – Shrimpin’ bidness. – Harvey… | -卖虾啊 -哈维 |
[10:41] | If Ava loses her company, | 如果艾娃丢掉了公司 |
[10:42] | will Darby still back you as managing partner? | 达比还会支持你成为执行合伙人吗 |
[10:44] | I didn’t ask, but I sure as hell wouldn’t. | 我没问 但我肯定绝对不会 |
[10:54] | What is it, Louis? | 什么事 路易 |
[10:55] | I just wanted to thank you for backing me earlier. | 我想感谢你之前支持我 |
[10:58] | I had your back because you had the best strategy. | 我支持你是因为你的策略是最优的 |
[11:00] | It still means a lot to me. | 仍然对我很重要 |
[11:01] | And, you know, I don’t know where Harvey gets off | 我不知道哈维怎敢告诉你 |
[11:03] | telling you how to run things. | 如何管理事务 |
[11:04] | It’s over, Louis. I’m moving on. | 没事了 路易 我无所谓了 |
[11:06] | It doesn’t have to be. | 没必要无所谓 |
[11:10] | What exactly are you proposing? | 你到底想说什么 |
[11:18] | Allow me to be your black swan. | 让我做你的黑天鹅 |
[11:21] | Let me do the things that your position precludes you | 你的职位妨碍你做的事 |
[11:23] | from doing, | 我来做 |
[11:24] | the dark choices, the distasteful wet work. | 比如不光彩的选择 暗箱操作 |
[11:27] | You mean like using lye to dissolve a human body? | 你是说 用碱液溶解尸体吗 |
[11:30] | I mean using lies to dislodge a pesky CEO. | 我是说 用谎言赶走一个讨厌的执行总裁 |
[11:33] | Well, we’ve been told that’s not an option. | 已经有人告诉我们不可以这么做了 |
[11:34] | Not for you, maybe, but as we just agreed, | 也许你不可以 但按我们刚达成的共识 |
[11:37] | it’s the right option for the board. | 这是对董事会的正确选择 |
[11:38] | And Harvey and his master Lord Poppycock | 而哈维和他的废柴主人 |
[11:40] | don’t have to know. | 不用知道 |
[11:42] | Louis, I appreciate your offer, I do, but– | 路易 我真心欣赏你的提议 但 |
[11:45] | But the one time you take my side over his, | 就这一次你站在我这边 而不是他 |
[11:48] | you’re not willing to fight for it. | 还不想为之尽力 |
[11:50] | I’m willing to fight. | 我是想努力 |
[11:51] | I just won’t do it behind Darby’s back. | 只是不想背着达比干 |
[11:53] | Look, I swear it’ll never come back to you. | 我发誓 绝对不会查到你身上 |
[11:55] | I didn’t say I was afraid to get caught. | 我的意思不是害怕被抓个正着 |
[11:58] | I said I don’t want to operate that way. | 我是说 我不想用那种方式来办 |
[12:01] | Now if you’ll excuse me. | 失陪了 |
[12:02] | Need I remind you you had me go behind Harvey’s back | 需不需要我提醒你 你让我背着哈维 |
[12:04] | to do the same thing with McKernon Motors? | 和麦肯诺汽车公司做同样的事 |
[12:05] | That was not the same. | 两者不一样 |
[12:07] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[12:09] | You were in charge then. | 你当时权力在握 |
[12:12] | You’re not in charge anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[12:25] | All jamed up? | 都卡住了吗 |
[12:26] | I’m afraid so. | 恐怕是 |
[12:28] | You just need to coax it a little. | 稍微耍点小手段就行 |
[12:30] | Oh, and how does one do that? | 是吗 那要怎么做 |
[12:31] | Oh, it’s all in the touch. | 摸一下就好了 |
[12:32] | Well, I’ve been nothing but gentle. | 我除了温柔 还是温柔 |
[12:34] | There’s a time to be gentle, | 该温柔的时候温柔 |
[12:36] | And there’s a time to be firm. | 该强硬的时候强硬 |
[12:40] | You should see how I handle the fax. | 你该看看我是怎么对付传真机的 |
[12:43] | I can imagine. | 可以想象 |
[12:46] | You know, in fact, given your skills, | 要知道 事实上从你的能力来看 |
[12:47] | I think you’d probably be the ideal person | 我觉得你大概是解决我短期需求的 |
[12:49] | to handle my short-term needs. | 理想人选 |
[12:52] | See, I’m in the States on a limited basis, | 我在美国这边资源有限 |
[12:54] | and I’ve got nobody to help me with my workload. | 没人能帮我减轻工作量 |
[12:58] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[12:59] | You’re forced to do everything yourself. | 你被迫事必躬亲 |
[13:02] | It’s getting exhausting. | 太让人精疲力竭了 |
[13:04] | And you need someone to help relieve the pressure. | 你需要找人帮你缓解压力 |
[13:08] | Naturally, I thought of you. | 自然而然 我想到了你 |
[13:10] | Not Rachel? | 不是瑞秋吗 |
[13:11] | I think you know the answer to that. | 我觉得你知道答案 |
[13:13] | I knew it then. | 我当时知道 |
[13:14] | I know you did. | 我知道你知道 |
[13:16] | It’ll be a brief, casual arrangement | 就是我在纽约的时候 |
[13:18] | whilst I’m in New York. | 为我做简单轻松的安排 |
[13:19] | I wouldn’t have time for anything more. | 我的时间也只允许做这么多了 |
[13:22] | Then we have an agreement? | 那我们达成协议喽 |
[13:24] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[13:26] | What kind of boss would you be? | 你会是什么样的老板呢 |
[13:27] | Demanding. | 苛刻的 |
[13:30] | – But very generous. – Generous is good. | -但很慷慨 -慷慨很好 |
[13:32] | As is Daniel Day-Lewis doing Macbeth. | 就像丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯演的麦克白 |
[13:37] | You do realize that this arrangement | 你确实明白 这个协议 |
[13:38] | would involve no secretarial work? | 不会有任何文秘工作吧 |
[13:40] | I’d be disappointed if it did. | 有的话我才失望呢 |
[13:49] | – Katrina Bennett. – At your service. | -卡特里娜·班尼特 -听您调遣 |
[13:52] | God, I love the sound of that. | 老天 我喜欢这个声音 |
[13:53] | Your wish is my command. | 你下令 我行动 |
[13:54] | My wish is for you– | 我要你… |
[13:55] | To work hand in glove with Mike Ross | 和迈克·罗斯一起努力干活 |
[13:57] | on getting rid of Tony Gianopolous, | 打败托尼·扬诺普洛斯 |
[13:58] | keep an eye on what they’re doing | 留意着他们在干什么 |
[13:59] | while at the same time limit their understanding | 同时别让他们太明白 |
[14:01] | of what we’re doing. | 我们在做什么 |
[14:02] | How do you know all that? | 你是怎么都知道的 |
[14:03] | – It’s my job. – Wait a minute. | -这是我的工作 -稍等片刻 |
[14:04] | I thought you can’t stand Mike Ross. | 我原以为你受不了迈克·罗斯 |
[14:05] | All of a sudden you’re willing to work with him? | 突然之间你迫不及待想和他共事吗 |
[14:07] | It’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[14:07] | If I ask you to murder someone | 如果我让你在下雨的冬夜 |
[14:09] | n a rainy winter’s eve, how would you respond? | 杀个人 你会作何反应呢 |
[14:11] | You want a gun or a knife? | 用枪还是刀呢 |
[14:14] | If you were less attractive, I’d love you. | 如果你不那么迷人 我就会爱上你了 |
[14:17] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:20] | Louis, why aren’t we just kicking Ava Hessington out? | 路易 我们为什么不直接踢了艾娃·海辛顿 |
[14:23] | She’d be gone before she even knew what hit her. | 她还来不及搞清楚状况就会滚蛋了 |
[14:25] | If Harvey had half your brains, | 如果哈维有你一半的头脑 |
[14:26] | that’s exactly what we’d be doing. | 我们就会这么干了 |
[14:28] | But he doesn’t, and as much as I hate to admit it, | 但他没有 而且尽管我不想承认 |
[14:30] | he’s in charge of this decision. | 这个事情得由他做决策 |
[14:32] | He’s not in charge of this firm. | 他又不掌管这个公司 |
[14:34] | Go to Jessica, she’ll agree with you, | 去找杰西卡 她会同意你的 |
[14:35] | you’ll get the credit, and Harvey will be | 你得到了许可 哈维还来不及搞清状况 |
[14:37] | off Hessington Oil before he even knows what hit him. | 就滚出海辛顿石油的案子了 |
[14:40] | Katrina, as much as I appreciate your suggestion, | 卡特里娜 尽管我很认同你的提议 |
[14:43] | I refuse to operate in a duplicitous manner. | 但我拒绝搞两面派 |
[14:48] | Then I’ll find us a way to get rid of Tony Gianopolous anyway. | 那我会想个法子打败托尼·扬诺普洛斯 |
[14:57] | I might have to let you look at what I’ve got, | 我可能得让你看我得到的东西 |
[14:59] | but I don’t have to let you touch it. | 但没让你碰 |
[15:01] | Touch it? | 碰吗 |
[15:03] | This room is a disaster. | 这房间简直是灾难 |
[15:04] | This room is fine. | 这屋子很好 |
[15:06] | I know where everything is and what everything is. | 每样东西的内容和位置我都一清二楚 |
[15:12] | What are you even doing? | 你到底在忙什么 |
[15:14] | Finding dirt on Gianopolous. | 找扬诺普洛斯的把柄 |
[15:16] | You’re dealing with one | 你在和这世上 |
[15:17] | of the most sophisticated raiders in the world. | 最精明的企业狙击手之一打交道 |
[15:19] | He’s not leaving a trail for you to follow. | 他不会留下任何蛛丝马迹的 |
[15:20] | Oh, yeah? And what’s your strategy? | 是吗 那你有什么高见吗 |
[15:22] | You gonna record him and make an embarrassing video? | 录他的声音 做一段让他难堪的视频吗 |
[15:25] | No. Gonna play a little game. | 不 和他耍点小花招 |
[15:29] | Monopoly? | 垄断 |
[15:31] | You don’t think I started with that? | 你以为我没想过吗 |
[15:32] | There’s no way to have a monopoly in the oil business. | 在石油行业根本没办法走垄断这条路 |
[15:34] | It’s too goddamn big. | 太大了 |
[15:36] | And even if you could, these are all the companies | 就算你走得通 这些是扬诺普洛斯 |
[15:38] | that Gianopolous owns in any way, | 拥有的公司 |
[15:39] | and these are the biggest companies in the oil industry. | 这些是石油行业的大企业 |
[15:42] | There’s no way to connect the dots. | 根本没法把它们联系起来 |
[15:45] | Well, do you want to go down the same road | 那你是想一条路走到黑 |
[15:48] | and have another fight | 和我再战一场 |
[15:49] | or do you want to try to figure out a way– | 还是尝试另辟蹊径呢 |
[15:50] | – Shit. – What? | -我去 -怎么了 |
[15:55] | We’ve been looking in the wrong place. | 我们一直都想错了 |
[16:05] | Shit. | 我去 |
[16:10] | Shit. | 我去 |
[16:16] | Shity shit. | 我勒个去 |
[16:19] | Shit. | 我…去 |
[16:22] | You’re into the wire? | 你也看出来了 |
[16:29] | – Shit. – Shit. | -我去 -我去 |
[16:42] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[16:43] | What a lovely coincidence running into you in Toronto. | 真巧啊 在多伦多还能碰到你 |
[16:46] | This is not a coincidence. | 这可不是什么巧合 |
[16:48] | Well, I hope it’s still going to be lovely. | 好吧 但我仍旧希望碰到你是件好事 |
[16:50] | I need you to make it perfectly clear to Harvey | 我想让你明确地告诉哈维 |
[16:53] | that he has no say | 他在海辛顿石油 |
[16:54] | in the Hessington Oil takeover battle. | 收购一案中不再有发言权 |
[16:56] | And why would I do that? | 我为什么要这么做呢 |
[16:57] | Because he’s making a huge mistake | 因为他正在犯一个巨大的错误 |
[16:59] | and using your name to do it. | 并且打着你的名义 |
[17:00] | And let me guess, | 我没猜错的话 |
[17:01] | you’d like her to remove herself from management. | 你希望艾娃主动退出管理层 |
[17:04] | She can do it herself, | 她可以主动退出 |
[17:05] | or I can do it for her. | 或者我来帮她退出 |
[17:07] | But either way she’s got to go | 但不管怎样 在官司打完之前 |
[17:09] | until this trial is over. | 她都得先离开 |
[17:11] | I’m afraid I don’t see it that way. | 我恐怕不这么认为 |
[17:13] | Well, you’re wrong. | 那你错了 |
[17:14] | And you’re overstepping. | 你越界了 |
[17:17] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[17:19] | She stands to lose control of this company permanently | 如果我们不出手介入的话 |
[17:22] | if we don’t do something. | 她会永远失去她的公司的 |
[17:24] | Then do something. | 那就做点什么 |
[17:25] | I’m trying, but you’re cutting off my legs | 我在做 但你却对我束手束脚 |
[17:28] | because of a bond you had with her father. | 只因为你与她父亲的交情 |
[17:30] | No, because I value relationships over money. | 不 因为我把情义看得比钱重 |
[17:33] | Well, I value the terms of our merger. | 我更在乎我们合并的协议 |
[17:36] | And Hessington Oil was one of your biggest selling points. | 海辛顿石油是你最大的卖点之一 |
[17:39] | And Harvey Specter one of yours. | 哈维·斯佩克特也是你的卖点 |
[17:40] | I’m not going to stand for losing this takeover. | 我不会眼睁睁地看着这场官司打输 |
[17:43] | Then don’t. But Ava isn’t going anywhere. | 那就别光看不做 但是艾娃绝不能离开 |
[17:47] | One more thing. | 还有一点 |
[17:48] | Instead of spending firm money to fly | 与其花公司的钱 |
[17:51] | to another country to question my judgment, | 飞到别的国家来质疑我的判断 |
[17:53] | feel free to call first. | 不如先打个电话给我 |
[17:55] | I’ll be happy to give you the same answer over the phone. | 我很乐意在电话里给你同样的答复 |
[18:02] | This is brilliant. | 这主意太棒了 |
[18:04] | We’ve got the connection. | 我们找到联系了 |
[18:05] | We just need to figure out how to stop it. | 现在只需要想办法阻止就行了 |
[18:08] | I already have. | 我已经想到了 |
[18:09] | This is great work, Katrina. You struck oil. | 做得好 卡特里娜 你挖到好东西了 |
[18:13] | It was actually Mike’s idea. | 这其实是迈克的注意 |
[18:15] | Why do you want to give him credit? | 你为什么要归功于他 |
[18:17] | Because if I don’t, you won’t listen | 因为如果我不说 你不会听我 |
[18:18] | when I say you should take him with you. | 要你带着他一起去 |
[18:20] | I’m not taking anyone with me. | 我谁也不带着 |
[18:21] | It’s an opportunity for him to see you | 这是你让他看到你 |
[18:23] | beat the shit out of a living legend. | 把一个传奇人物打得落花流水的好机会 |
[18:28] | Tony Gianopolous gets blown out of the water, | 托尼·扬诺普洛斯被打得落花流水 |
[18:30] | and Mike gets blown away. | 迈克被我折服 |
[18:32] | And Jessica hears about it all. | 杰西卡全看在眼里 |
[18:33] | I’m gonna suggest this to Harvey. | 我会向哈维提议的 |
[18:35] | Feel free to tell him it was all your idea. | 就说这是你的主意好了 |
[18:37] | Don’t mind if I do. | 你别介意 |
[18:39] | Oh, perfect timing. | 说曹操曹操到 |
[18:41] | Harvey, I was just gonna run something by you. | 哈维 我正好有事找你 |
[18:42] | I don’t have time, Louis. | 我没时间 路易 |
[18:43] | I’m working on a murder case. | 我手头上有个凶杀案 |
[18:45] | I just dropped by to inform you | 我只是路过通知你 |
[18:46] | Mike’s coming with you to see Gianopolous. | 迈克要和你一起去找扬诺普洛斯 |
[18:50] | Like hell he is. | 做梦吧他 |
[18:51] | – Excuse me? – I’m not taking anyone. | -什么 -我谁也不带着 |
[18:53] | – Louis– – And don’t Louis me. | -路易 -别发号施令 |
[18:55] | This is my case, and you’ve been sticking your nose in it | 这是我的案子 从我拿到这案子开始 |
[18:57] | – ever since I got it. – Sticking my nose in? | -你一直在插手搅合 -插手搅合 |
[18:59] | You only have this case | 你能拿这案子 |
[19:00] | ’cause I was kind enough to give it to you. | 全都是因为我够慷慨把它给你 |
[19:02] | You only gave it to me | 你把这个案子给我 |
[19:03] | because you hadn’t realized that you were responsible for | 是因为你没发现你得为 |
[19:05] | turning Ava’s bribery charges into murder charges. | 让对艾娃的指控从贿赂变成谋杀负责 |
[19:08] | You’re off this case. | 你不用再管这个案子了 |
[19:09] | Go ahead. Call Ava. | 尽管这么做 打电话给艾娃 |
[19:12] | Tell her that you’re diverting your attention | 告诉她你把注意力从她的谋杀官司 |
[19:13] | from her murder trial to work on this. | 转移到解决这件事上来了 |
[19:17] | Yup. Didn’t think so. | 是吧 你不想这么做 |
[19:18] | Get out of my office | 滚出我的办公室 |
[19:19] | because I got a meeting to prepare for. | 我要准备开会了 |
[19:26] | What just happened to him? | 他刚刚怎么了 |
[19:28] | – He got “Litt” up. – Damn straight. | -他被”利”击了 -显而易见 |
[19:33] | Have you seen this? | 你看见这个了吗 |
[19:34] | It’s an article in today Wall Street Journal | 这是今天《华尔街日报》上的文章 |
[19:36] | painting me as the picture of corporate greed. | 把我写得像贪婪的企业家 |
[19:38] | As I told you before, if you speak out– | 我之前就告诉过你了 假如你开口了 |
[19:40] | I have the chance to save my company. | 我就有机会拯救我的公司了 |
[19:42] | Louis litt is doing that right now. | 路易·利特正在想办法解决这事 |
[19:44] | That is not the point. | 这不是重点 |
[19:45] | That is the point. | 这就是重点 |
[19:46] | We can still save your company, | 我们还是可以拯救你的公司 |
[19:47] | and you won’t have to hurt yourself at your murder trial. | 而你也不用危及你的谋杀官司 |
[19:50] | No, the point is I want to speak at my murder trial. | 不 重点是我想在我的谋杀庭审上发言 |
[19:52] | That’s not wise. | 这样很不明智 |
[19:54] | And how many murder trials have you conducted in your many years? | 你在这些年里参加过几次谋杀庭审 |
[19:56] | Ava. | 艾娃 |
[19:57] | Silence is damning. | 保持沉默是毁灭性的 |
[19:58] | Look at this article. I’m already guilty. | 看看这篇文章 我已经被认为有罪了 |
[20:01] | If you take this stand, | 如果你上证人席 |
[20:02] | Cameron Dennis is gonna rip you to shreds. | 卡梅隆·丹尼斯会把你撕成碎片的 |
[20:04] | This is not up for discussion. | 我不是来征求意见的 |
[20:06] | I will have my say. | 我要在庭审上发言 |
[20:07] | Then I’m gonna show you what you’re in for. | 那我会让你看看自己会落到哪般田地 |
[20:09] | Well, you wouldn’t be doing your job if you didn’t. | 如果你不准备这样做 就太不称职了 |
[20:18] | Have a seat, Mr. Litt. | 请坐 利特先生 |
[20:20] | I’ll be with you in a minute. | 我等下就过去 |
[20:22] | You’ll be with me? | 你等下就过来 |
[20:23] | Yes. As I said. In a minute. | 是的 就像我刚刚说的 等一下就好 |
[20:27] | Well, you know, I’d ask you who you are, | 你知道我本应问问你是谁 |
[20:28] | but the truth is | 但事实是 |
[20:29] | I, uh…I don’t really give a shit. | 我 我他妈不在乎 |
[20:33] | Where the hell’s Tony Gianopolous? | 托尼·扬诺普洛斯到底在哪 |
[20:35] | Mr. Gianopolous is upstairs. | 扬诺普洛斯先生在楼上 |
[20:37] | To get upstairs, you have to get through those doors. | 要想上楼 你得穿过那些门 |
[20:39] | And to get through those doors you have to get through me. | 要想穿过那些门 你得经过我同意 |
[20:43] | And you’re not getting through me. | 而我不会让你过去的 |
[20:46] | Well, perhaps I have the key. | 说不定我有钥匙 |
[20:54] | This is the balance sheet from one of our subsidiaries. | 这是我们一个分公司的资产负债表 |
[20:57] | This is nothing. | 这什么用也没有 |
[20:58] | Sorry, forgot. | 对不起我忘了 |
[20:59] | It’s a combination lock. | 这是套密码锁 |
[21:02] | This represents the totality of Gianopolous limited holdings. | 这些展示了扬诺普洛斯公司的总资产 |
[21:05] | You control 40% of | 你们控制了40%的 |
[21:06] | the U.S. Radio Stations, corn production, interstate trucking, | 美国广播电台 谷物生产 州际货运 |
[21:09] | and that’s just the tip of the iceberg. | 而这些只是冰山一角 |
[21:10] | Looks like I picked the right employer. | 看起来我选了个好雇主 |
[21:12] | One problem: Hessington Oil owns enough of those industries | 有一个问题 海辛顿石油拥有的这么多产业 |
[21:15] | to get you in trouble with the FTC. | 足够让联邦贸易委员会来找你麻烦 |
[21:19] | Yeah. Think we wouldn’t find that? | 是的 觉得我们发现不了吗 |
[21:20] | You think we wouldn’t? | 你以为我们不知道 |
[21:22] | These folders are out of date. | 这些文件已经过期了 |
[21:23] | We’ve already divested. | 我们已经撤资了 |
[21:25] | Into this, this, and this. | 转投这个 这个 还有这个 |
[21:29] | So what? Hessington doesn’t have holdings in those areas. | 那又怎样 海辛顿在那些领域里没资产 |
[21:33] | They do now. | 他们现在有了 |
[21:34] | And if you don’t leave ’em alone, | 假如你不放过他们 |
[21:35] | you’re gonna be tied up with my friend from the FTC | 你就甩不掉我联邦贸易委员会的朋友了 |
[21:37] | until kingdom goddamn come. | 直到天长地久 |
[21:40] | Got that, Spank? | 明白了吗 |
[21:43] | Then it’s a good thing Mr. Gianopolous | 这样说来 扬诺普洛斯先生 |
[21:45] | arranged an exception for us | 在和他朋友共进晚餐时 |
[21:46] | over dinner with his friend, | 为我们破一下例是好事了 |
[21:48] | the commissioner of the FTC. | 他的朋友是联邦贸易委员会会长 |
[21:53] | That’s not– | 那样不 |
[21:54] | Legal? | 合法 |
[21:55] | Yes, it is. As long as we disclose it, | 是合法的 只要我们不声张 |
[21:57] | which we always do. | 而我们通常很低调 |
[21:58] | You think you’re the first lawyer to try to outsmart us? | 你以为你是第一个试图打败我们的律师 |
[22:01] | We’re not lawyers. | 我们可不是律师 |
[22:02] | We’re investment bankers. | 我们是投资银行家 |
[22:03] | We call you for the paperwork. | 我们打电话叫你们帮忙处理文书工作 |
[22:04] | We didn’t go to Harvard. | 我们没上哈佛 |
[22:06] | We went to Wharton, | 我们去的是沃顿商学院 |
[22:07] | and we saw you coming a mile away. | 我们早就预料到你们的动作了 |
[22:10] | Spank. | 被打击了吧 |
[22:12] | Oh, by the way, Mr. Gianopolous is in Monaco. | 顺便说下 扬诺普洛斯先生现在在摩纳哥 |
[22:15] | Christina will validate you on the way out. | 克里斯蒂娜带你出去的时候可以证实 |
[22:22] | Finally cleaning up? | 总算要收拾一下了 |
[22:26] | Can’t stay here forever. | 不能永远待在这儿嘛 |
[22:29] | How’d your meeting with Ava go? | 你和艾娃谈得怎样 |
[22:31] | She wants to testify at her own trial. | 她想在自己的庭审上作证 |
[22:33] | Are you kidding? | 开什么玩笑 |
[22:34] | Yeah, I know. We’re working on it. | 是啊我也觉得 我们正在解决这件事 |
[22:37] | Thought you’d be with Louis. | 我以为你和路易在一起 |
[22:38] | He went to go see Gianopolous by himself. | 他自己一个人去见扬诺普洛斯了 |
[22:41] | I hope it works. | 希望他能成功 |
[22:43] | We have a good plan. | 我们的计划周全 |
[22:46] | For what it’s worth, | 不管怎样 |
[22:49] | I suggested Louis take you with him. | 我跟路易说 让他带上你 |
[22:54] | Shit. | 卧槽 |
[22:56] | As Sil would say, | 就像西尔会说 |
[22:58] | “Just when I thought I was out, | 就在我以为我会出局时 |
[23:00] | they pull me back in.” | 他们又把我拉回来 |
[23:02] | Okay, so you watch The Sopranos too? | 你也看《黑道家族》啊 |
[23:04] | Nobody watches The Wire | 谁不是先看《黑道家族》 |
[23:05] | without starting with The Sopranos. | 再看《火线》 |
[23:10] | You–did you really suggest that to louis? | 你 你真的和路易说带上我吗 |
[23:14] | It was your idea. You deserve the credit. | 这是你想出来的 是你的功劳 |
[23:21] | Truce? | 握手言和吧 |
[23:24] | Truce. | 没问题 |
[23:28] | Shit. | 卧槽 |
[23:33] | You trying to score some extra edamame from the delivery guy? | 你是想从外卖员那多拿点毛豆吗 |
[23:36] | Please, Yuki always brings me extra edamame. | 算了吧 他每次都多给我毛豆 |
[23:39] | Well, then who’s the touch-up for? | 那你是为了谁盛装打扮 |
[23:43] | And did you do a costume change without leaving the office? | 你居然能在办公室里就大变身 |
[23:47] | I have a number that calls a guy… | 我有一个人的电话 |
[23:50] | – who knows my size. – I need that number. | -那人知道我的尺寸 -我要那个号码 |
[23:51] | I can’t give you that number. | 不能给你 |
[23:54] | Oh, my god. You have a date with Stephen. | 天啊 你要跟史蒂芬去约会 |
[23:57] | It’s not really a date. | 也不是约会 |
[23:59] | It’s more…of an arrangement. | 更像是…一个协议 |
[24:03] | An arrangement? | 协议吗 |
[24:04] | He has some short-term needs, asked if I could help him out | 他有些短期需求 问我能不能趁他还没走 |
[24:06] | while he’s in town, blah blah blah, | 帮他个忙 省略一千字 |
[24:08] | I’m meeting him at 8:00. | 我跟他约了八点见面 |
[24:09] | Blah blah blah? | 省略一千字 |
[24:11] | What’s blah blah blah? | 省略了什么 |
[24:13] | Oh, you know, it’s just… | 你懂的 就是… |
[24:16] | this, that, and the other thing. | 这个 那个 另一个 |
[24:17] | And does he know that blah blah blah constitutes | 那他知道省略一千字里边包括了 |
[24:20] | this, that, and the other thing? | 这个 那个 另一个吗 |
[24:21] | Rachel. Stephen and I communicate a little more subtly– | 瑞秋 史蒂芬跟我的交流方式很巧妙 |
[24:25] | suggestive banter, double entendres. | 暗示语 双关语 |
[24:28] | We both know what we agreed to. | 我们都心知肚明协议的内容 |
[24:29] | It sounds to me like you agreed to a hot and steamy affair. | 听起来像是你俩要来一段疯狂的热恋 |
[24:32] | I’m not gonna even dignify that with a response. | 我不屑解释 解释便是掩饰 |
[24:34] | Oh, my god, did you agree to a hot and steamy affair? | 天啊 你俩是决定开始热恋吗 |
[24:37] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[24:43] | Louis, what can I do for you? | 路易 有事吗 |
[24:45] | I want off this case. | 我想退出这件案子 |
[24:46] | I take it you struck out with Gianopolous? | 看来你让扬诺普洛斯出局了 |
[24:47] | I didn’t strike out. | 我没让他三振出局[棒球术语] |
[24:48] | What I did was almost pull a rabbit out of a hat. | 我只是变了个魔术 |
[24:50] | But the truth is the one good move we had | 但实际上 我们的唯一妙招 |
[24:52] | has been taken away from us, | 已经不起作用了 |
[24:54] | And I’m not gonna be left holding the bag | 我不会傻站着认输 |
[24:55] | because Harvey chose to handcuff me. | 都是因为哈维不让我出招 |
[24:57] | Louis, I’m not taking you off this case. | 路易 我不会让你放弃这件案子 |
[25:01] | But I am taking the handcuffs off. | 不过 我会让你出招 |
[25:05] | Wait, are you saying that I have your blessing | 等下 你意思是你同意 |
[25:09] | to go to the board and convince them to ditch Ava Hessington? | 让我说服董事会开除艾娃·海辛顿 |
[25:13] | I’m not saying anything. | 我什么也没说 |
[25:16] | Got it. | 明白了 |
[25:17] | Wet work. | 偷偷干 |
[25:20] | This conversation never happened. | 这次对话从没发生过 |
[25:25] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[25:27] | Have you ever said to Harvey, | 你跟哈维说过这话吗 |
[25:28] | “This conversation never happened”? | “这次对话从没发生过” |
[25:29] | – Louis. – Please tell me you never have. | -路易 -拜托告诉我你没说过 |
[25:30] | Would I tell you if I had? | 如果我说过 会告诉你吗 |
[25:33] | I’ll take that as a no. | 我就当你没说过 |
[25:34] | Good night, Louis. | 晚安 路易 |
[25:36] | Black swan. | 黑天鹅 |
[25:46] | Wednesday, 6:52 P.M., | 周三 晚上6点52分 |
[25:49] | It happened. | 发生了 |
[26:08] | You aren’t having a heart attack, are you? | 你没有心脏病发吧 |
[26:09] | Would that put a crimp in your evening? | 那会毁了你的美好夜晚吗 |
[26:11] | Well, I guess I could scalp your ticket, | 我可以把你的票高价卖掉 |
[26:13] | seeing as it is the hottest of the season. | 毕竟这是本季度最火的戏剧 |
[26:15] | You know, I practically had to sell my spleen for them. | 我都快要卖了脾脏才买到票 |
[26:18] | That’s funny. I heard you got them from a client. | 这就有趣了 听说这票是你的客户给的 |
[26:20] | Did you also hear that I traded him my spleen? | 那你有听说我把脾脏卖给他了吗 |
[26:22] | I don’t care if it cost you a lung. | 我不管你是卖脾还是卖肺 |
[26:24] | Daniel Day-lewis in a kilt? Worth it. | 丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯穿苏格兰短褶裙 值了 |
[26:27] | I’m really glad to hear that. | 真高兴听你这样说 |
[26:29] | Of course you are. | 当然啦 |
[26:30] | You found out how much I love the theater. | 你知道我多喜欢戏剧啊 |
[26:33] | You don’t think the reason that I arranged all of this | 你该不会以为 我安排这些 |
[26:35] | is because I looked into you? | 是因为我调查过你吧 |
[26:38] | Didn’t you? | 你没调查我吗 |
[26:39] | Sure I did. | 我的确调查过你 |
[26:41] | You know, I’m actually to theater | 我喜爱戏剧 |
[26:42] | what Harvey is to sport. | 犹如哈维喜爱运动 |
[26:44] | You don’t give a sh– about theater. | 你才不喜欢戏剧呢 |
[26:45] | You love sports. | 你热爱运动 |
[26:47] | – Rugby mostly. – Nice try. | -比较喜欢橄榄球 -骗谁呢 |
[26:49] | We do what we can. | 我尽力而为 |
[26:51] | But we are going for dinner | 但是看完戏 |
[26:52] | with Daniel Day-Lewis after the show. | 我们将和丹尼尔·戴·刘易斯共进晚餐 |
[26:54] | You’re kidding. | 你开玩笑吧 |
[26:55] | I may be indifferent to the theater, | 我也许对戏剧不感兴趣 |
[26:57] | but I know how to get things done. | 但我懂做事的门路 |
[26:59] | You are good. | 你果然厉害 |
[27:01] | I told you that on the first day we met. | 我们第一次碰面时我就说了 |
[27:03] | I’m better than good. | 我不只是厉害 |
[27:06] | What time is dinner? | 晚餐是几点 |
[27:08] | 10:30. | 十点半 |
[27:10] | Then we better get going. | 那我们得赶快走了 |
[27:12] | Oh, the show doesn’t start for another 20 minutes. | 表演还有二十分钟才开始呢 |
[27:14] | We aren’t going to the show. | 我们不去看表演了 |
[27:22] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[27:25] | Is that really necessary? | 这真的有必要吗 |
[27:27] | You will be in the deposition. | 你将会宣誓作证 |
[27:28] | I don’t care about the deposition. | 我才不管是不是取证 |
[27:29] | Harvey. | 哈维 |
[27:30] | You want to know how you come across, | 你想知道你会面临什么 |
[27:31] | you have to see how you come across. | 那你就得自己亲眼去看看 |
[27:33] | Now answer my question. | 现在回答我问题 |
[27:34] | Did you bribe a foreign government? | 你有没有贿赂外国政府 |
[27:38] | Why are you hesitating, Miss Hessington? | 海辛顿女士 你为何迟疑 |
[27:39] | Something to hide? | 有什么不可告人的吗 |
[27:40] | Look, I think what Harvey’s trying to say- | 哈维想说的是 |
[27:41] | You hesitate, | 你一旦迟疑 |
[27:42] | they won’t trust you. | 他们就会怀疑你 |
[27:43] | Your bribery isn’t in question. | 你的贿赂罪不会对你造成影响 |
[27:45] | Cameron is gonna enter that plea into evidence. | 卡梅隆会将你的认罪纳入证据 |
[27:47] | You have to own it and move on. | 你只要承认继续作证就好了 |
[27:48] | And I suggest you do it more believably, | 同时我建议你承认得真切些 |
[27:49] | because when you’re up there | 因为当你面对 |
[27:51] | staring down the barrel of 12 executioners, | 底下十二位裁决者时 |
[27:54] | There’s no changing your mind. | 你不允许有任何迟疑 |
[27:56] | You think I don’t know you’re trying to rattle me? | 你以为我不知道你是想吓唬我 |
[27:58] | Rattle you? I’m just giving you the facts. | 吓唬你 我只是告诉你事实 |
[28:00] | Cameron’s gonna rattle you. | 卡梅隆才会真的把你吓倒 |
[28:02] | And it’s gonna work, | 而且他会得手的 |
[28:04] | because you and I both know you did this. | 因为你我都知道 这就是你干的 |
[28:06] | – How dare you! – How dare I what? | -你好大的胆子 -我说什么了 |
[28:08] | This is your idea. | 是你想去作证的 |
[28:09] | Then ask me a goddamn question. | 那就快问我问题 |
[28:11] | You bribed that government. | 你贿赂了那个政府 |
[28:12] | What’s to stop anyone with a pulse | 什么人会相信 |
[28:14] | from believing you knew that money was payment | 这些贿款被用来杀人了 |
[28:17] | for killing those people? | 而你却浑然不知 |
[28:18] | Because life is more important to me than money. | 对于我而言 生命远比钱重要 |
[28:20] | Then why the hell did you pay that bribe in the first place? | 那一开始你为什么贿赂他们 |
[28:23] | Because that’s how it works over there. | 因为这是那儿的潜规则 |
[28:25] | Murder is also how it works over there. | 杀人也是那儿的潜规则 |
[28:26] | You did it. You know it. | 你杀的人 你自己清楚 |
[28:28] | And you’re not convincing anyone. | 所以你无法说服任何人 |
[28:32] | Very good. | 很好 |
[28:34] | Finally we get to it. | 终于问到点子上了 |
[28:37] | If you check your records, | 如果你回去看看资料 |
[28:39] | You’d know the reason we won that bid is | 你会发现之所以我们竞标赢了 |
[28:42] | that we were the only company who took it upon ourselves | 我们是唯一的公司亲自到现场 |
[28:44] | to go to the people. | 和民众交流 |
[28:46] | Because you needed to see what your obstacle was. | 因为你要亲自瞧瞧到底什么挡你们道了 |
[28:48] | My obstacle? | 挡我们的道 |
[28:51] | We paid $100 million more than anyone else | 我们比其他公司多付整整一亿 |
[28:54] | on the condition that the money be used to relocate any family | 就是说好 这些钱将被用来安置和补偿 |
[28:58] | who lost anything within 50 miles of that pipeline– | 所有在我们输油管五十英里以内的人们 |
[29:03] | Job, home, land, livestock. | 工作 家园 土地 牲畜 |
[29:07] | Anything. | 损失什么补什么 |
[29:09] | What happened over there sickens me. | 那儿所发生的惨案令我作呕 |
[29:12] | I lose sleep over it every night. | 我为此天天失眠 |
[29:17] | And as soon as I am out of this nightmare, | 一旦这场噩梦完结了 |
[29:19] | I am going to shut down the entire project– | 我就将关闭这整个项目 |
[29:22] | The pipeline, the oil fields, all of it. | 输油管 油田 所有的一切 |
[29:27] | So I’ve had just about enough of you two wondering | 刚刚所说的应该足以让两位 |
[29:30] | whether I’m guilty of these murders or not. | 重新审视我到底是不是有罪了 |
[29:33] | Is that a good enough trial run for you? | 对你来说 这次演习够好了吗 |
[29:46] | Holy shit. | 我的天 |
[29:48] | She didn’t do it. | 不是她干的 |
[29:51] | I understand you have a strategy | 我知道你对企图夺权一事 |
[29:53] | to defeat the takeover attempt. | 已有了对策 |
[29:55] | I do. But it involves a conversation | 没错 但这取决于 |
[29:57] | about how essential you find Ava Hessington. | 你多重视艾娃·海辛顿了 |
[29:59] | If the only way to beat Tony Gianopolous | 如果扳倒托尼·扬诺普洛斯唯一方法 |
[30:01] | is to get rid of her, | 是牺牲她 |
[30:03] | then I don’t think we have a choice. | 那我想我们别无选择 |
[30:04] | If you need cover for the other board members, | 如果你需要一个说服其他董事的理由 |
[30:07] | then you can just tell them that Pearson Darby recommended that. | 那告诉他们这是皮尔逊-达比律所的建议 |
[30:09] | And I’ll recommend to them | 那我将向他们建议 |
[30:10] | that we retain Pearson Darby. | 我们继续与皮尔逊-达比合作 |
[30:13] | So we have a deal. | 看来我们达成一致了 |
[30:26] | What’s the matter with you? | 你怎么了 |
[30:31] | We just deposed Ava Hessington. | 我们刚刚对艾娃·海辛顿取证了 |
[30:34] | You deposed your own client? | 你对你自己的客户取证 |
[30:36] | Practice. | 模拟取证 |
[30:38] | You couldn’t convince her not to testify? | 你没有成功让她打消这念头吗 |
[30:41] | No, not that. | 不 不是这个原因 |
[30:44] | She convinced us that maybe she should. | 她说服了我们 也许她应该那么做 |
[30:47] | Well, there would be only one reason to even consider that. | 那样的话只可能有一个理由 |
[30:51] | She didn’t do it. | 不是她干的 |
[30:53] | No way. | 不可能 |
[30:55] | I know. You said, if she’s cold enough to do it, | 我知道 你说过如果她能无情到杀人 |
[30:57] | she’d be cold enough to lie about it. | 她就能无情地为这件事说谎 |
[30:59] | But this woman is about to lose her title, her company, | 但这个女人将要失去她的权力 她的公司 |
[31:04] | her whole life… | 她的全部生活 |
[31:08] | And I know that she is telling the truth. | 而且我知道她在说实话 |
[31:15] | You don’t have to believe me. | 你不需要相信我 |
[31:18] | Take a look for yourself. | 你自己看吧 |
[31:25] | What happened? | 情况怎么样 |
[31:27] | – He agreed. – She’s out. | -他同意了 -她要出局了 |
[31:30] | It’ll be done tomorrow before the tender offer vote. | 明天的投标报价投票之前就会结束 |
[31:32] | Then we still have time. | 那我们还有时间 |
[31:34] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[31:35] | She’s innocent. | 她是无辜的 |
[31:37] | What? | 什么 |
[31:40] | Take a look at this. | 看看这个 |
[31:46] | I figured out what we’re gonna do. | 我知道我们该做什么了 |
[31:48] | And what is that? | 那是什么 |
[31:50] | What we should have done in the first place. | 我们一开始就该做的事情 |
[31:51] | We’re gonna let her talk to the board. | 我们要让她跟董事会谈谈 |
[31:53] | And preempt tomorrow’s meeting with one of our own. | 并在明天的会议中抢占先机 |
[31:55] | If she can convince us she’s innocent, | 如果她能让我们相信她是无辜的 |
[31:57] | she can convince them to keep her in charge | 她也能说服他们让她继续掌权 |
[31:59] | – and vote against the takeover. – Win-win. | -并且投票反对接管 -双赢 |
[32:01] | – Have Louis set it up. – Whoa, whoa, whoa. Louis? | -让路易斯去做这事儿 -路易斯吗 |
[32:03] | Yeah. He’ll love it. | 对 他会乐意的 |
[32:05] | Letting her talk is what he wanted her to do in the first place. | 让她讲话 最早就是他的主意 |
[32:08] | Get it done. | 完成任务 |
[32:19] | Louis, what are you still doing here? | 路易斯 你还在这儿干嘛 |
[32:21] | You put in a long day. | 你已经工作一天了 |
[32:23] | You did a great job. Now go home. | 你做得很好 现在回家去吧 |
[32:25] | I can’t. | 我不能 |
[32:27] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[32:29] | She didn’t do it. | 不是她干的 |
[32:32] | Who didn’t do what? | 什么 不是谁干的 |
[32:35] | Ava Hessington had nothing to do with those murders. | 艾娃·海辛顿跟那些谋杀没有任何关系 |
[32:39] | How do you like that? | 你怎么会这样 |
[32:44] | I’ll see you in the morning. | 明天早上见 |
[32:45] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[32:48] | I’m serious. She’s innocent. | 我是认真的 她是无辜的 |
[32:51] | And what does that have to do with me going home tonight? | 那跟我今晚回家有什么关系 |
[32:53] | It has everything to do with it. | 有很大的关系 |
[32:56] | Harvey agreed to let her talk to the board. | 哈维同意让她跟董事会谈话 |
[32:58] | That’s all I ever wanted. | 那就是我想要的 |
[32:59] | Louis, if they don’t oust her tomorrow morning, | 路易斯 如果他们明早不把她赶走 |
[33:02] | They will lose that takeover vote tomorrow afternoon. | 他们就会输掉明天下午的收购投票 |
[33:04] | She will be pushed out either way. | 不管怎样她都得离开 |
[33:06] | Well, at least I won’t be responsible | 可至少我不用对 |
[33:08] | for taking away an innocent woman’s company. | 夺走一个无辜女人的公司负责 |
[33:09] | You’re not responsible for it. | 你不用为这事儿负责 |
[33:12] | This is a hostile takeover. | 这是一次敌意收购 |
[33:14] | They’re coming tomorrow, | 他们明天就来了 |
[33:15] | and the market doesn’t care whether she’s innocent or not. | 而市场才不在乎她是不是无辜的 |
[33:17] | Harvey’s gonna think it was me. | 哈维会认为是我干的 |
[33:19] | It was you. | 确实是你 |
[33:20] | And he would have thought that before. | 而且他之前就应该想到了 |
[33:23] | Please do not stop me | 请不要阻止我 |
[33:25] | from going back to that board. | 再去找董事会 |
[33:27] | Louis, you offered to do this. | 路易斯 是你自愿来做这件事的 |
[33:30] | You’re not doing this to Harvey. | 你不是为了哈维 |
[33:31] | You’re doing this for your client, | 你是为了你的客户 |
[33:33] | Hessington Oil. | 海辛顿石油 |
[33:34] | Ava Hessington is Hessington Oil. | 艾娃·海辛顿就是海辛顿石油 |
[33:36] | Not anymore. | 不再是了 |
[33:38] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[33:38] | Enough. | 够了 |
[33:40] | This conversation did happen, | 这次对话确实发生过 |
[33:42] | and it’s over. | 而且已经结束了 |
[33:57] | How long have you been standing there? | 你在那儿站了多久了 |
[33:59] | Long enough to know that if this law thing doesn’t work out, | 足够了解如果如果这事儿解决不了 |
[34:02] | you’d make a lousy boy Friday. | 你将有一个糟糕的周五 |
[34:05] | I’d ask you to help, but I wouldn’t want to take advantage. | 我想让你帮忙 但我不想占你便宜 |
[34:07] | And I’d say yes, but I don’t want to be taken advantage of. | 我会答应帮你 但不想被你占便宜 |
[34:11] | Though I am happy to watch. | 尽管我看得很开心 |
[34:13] | I’m nothing but a piece of meat to you, aren’t I? | 我对你来说就是砧板上的一块肉 对吧 |
[34:15] | Quiet, copy boy. | 安静 复印工 |
[34:20] | Same time tomorrow night? | 明晚同一时间吗 |
[34:21] | Absolutely. | 当然 |
[34:30] | Interesting. | 真有意思 |
[34:33] | If you find copy rooms interesting, | 如果你觉得复印室有意思的话 |
[34:35] | You need to get out more. | 你该多出去走走 |
[34:37] | Oh, I’m not talking about the copy room. | 我说的不是复印室 |
[34:38] | I’m talking about you and Stephen | 我说的是你和史蒂芬 |
[34:40] | and the spring in your steps. | 还有你步伐中荡漾的春心 |
[34:41] | If I didn’t know any better, | 如果不是我了解你的话 |
[34:42] | I’d say You were sleeping with him. | 我会说你和他滚床单了 |
[34:44] | Oh, my god, you slept with him, didn’t you? | 天呐 你跟他睡了 不是吗 |
[34:47] | No. | 没有 |
[34:49] | How was it? | 感觉怎么样 |
[34:50] | Suffice it to say, I was awesome. | 只能说 我太厉害了 |
[34:53] | Oh, wait, sorry, you probably wanted to know | 等等 你真正想问的 |
[34:55] | about him, didn’t you? | 是他吧 |
[34:56] | That was the point of the question, yes. | 说到点上了 没错 |
[34:57] | Eh. | 嗯 |
[34:58] | – Really? – God, no. | -真的吗 -想都别想 |
[34:59] | – I may have met my match. – Oh, my God. | -他可能就是我的白马王子 -不会吧 |
[35:00] | – And the arrangement? – Ongoing. | -那兼职工作呢 -进行中 |
[35:02] | Well, did you tell Harvey? | 那你告诉哈维了吗 |
[35:03] | Oh, my god. | 我勒个去 |
[35:04] | What? | 怎么了 |
[35:05] | I never thought about Harvey. | 我都把哈维忘了 |
[35:07] | I’m Donna. How could I have not thought of that? | 我可是唐娜啊 怎么会没想到呢 |
[35:08] | Because you weren’t thinking with your brain. | 因为你没用你的大脑思考 |
[35:10] | Good one. | 说得好 |
[35:11] | You were thinking with your– | 你在用… |
[35:12] | Yeah, I got it. | 我懂我懂 |
[35:13] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[35:15] | I’m gonna tell him as soon as he gets back. | 他一回来我就和他说 |
[35:26] | Have everything we need? | 一切都准备好了吗 |
[35:27] | Everything. | 都准备好了 |
[35:27] | Where’s louis? | 路易去哪了 |
[35:28] | He’s gonna meet us over there. | 他会在那里等我们 |
[35:29] | We should all be going together. | 我们应该一起去的 |
[35:31] | Well, at least Ava’s here on time. | 不过至少艾娃还算准时 |
[35:35] | What the hell did you do? | 你干了些什么 |
[35:37] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[35:38] | I just got voted out of my own company. | 我刚刚被自己公司投票表决踢出来了 |
[35:40] | Wait, the vote on the takeover | 等等 收购投票表决不是应该 |
[35:41] | isn’t supposed to be till this afternoon. | 在今天中午才开始的吗 |
[35:42] | Well, they had a different one before that, | 在那之前他们进行了另一个投票 |
[35:44] | and I’m out. | 我出局了 |
[35:45] | And what I want to know is, did you know? | 我想知道你是不是早就知道这件事 |
[35:48] | Ava, I didn’t go behind your back. | 艾娃 我没有背着你做任何事 |
[35:49] | Well, you may not have gone behind my back, | 也许你的确没做啥背叛我的事 |
[35:51] | but this never would have happened if you’d let me | 但如果早先你让我发表公开声明的话 |
[35:53] | speak publicly in the first place. | 我也不会落得如此下场 |
[35:55] | Look, Ava, my believing in your innocence | 艾娃 我相信你是清白的 |
[35:58] | wouldn’t change my mind about you talking to a reporter. | 但我仍然不会希望你接受记者采访 |
[36:00] | Then why were you going to let me speak today? | 那你今天又要我来说些什么 |
[36:02] | Because an interview isn’t the same thing | 因为接受记者采访 |
[36:04] | as a closed-door meeting within your own company. | 和自己公司里的关门会议不是一回事 |
[36:06] | Well, they had a closed-door meeting, | 但他们已经开过了关门会议 |
[36:07] | and the only person who benefited from that was you. | 而唯一的受益者就是你 |
[36:10] | How’s that? | 怎么说 |
[36:11] | I may be out, but you’re not. | 我出局了 但你没有 |
[36:13] | Pearson Darby has been conveniently retained | 皮尔逊-达比依旧被雇用作 |
[36:16] | as Hessington Oil’s legal counsel. | 海辛顿石油的法律顾问 |
[36:22] | You think I don’t know this was you? | 你觉得我会不知道这是你干的吗 |
[36:23] | I don’t care whether you know it was me or not. | 我才不在乎你知不知道 |
[36:25] | I stand by what I did, | 我坚信这么做是正确的 |
[36:26] | and I’d do it again. | 即使有下次我还会这么做 |
[36:27] | You mean selling Ava out | 就因为我俩的私人恩怨 |
[36:28] | because of your personal issues with me? | 你就出卖了艾娃 |
[36:30] | This isn’t personal, and it’s not about you. | 这跟私人恩怨没关 而且跟你也没关 |
[36:33] | Bullshit. Ever since Darby handed me | 一派胡言 自从达比把这案子交给我 |
[36:35] | this case and not you, you’ve been pissed. | 而没给你 你就一直很不爽 |
[36:37] | I wasn’t pissed until we had a disagreement on strategy, | 我不爽是因为我俩在计划上的分歧 |
[36:40] | and you invoked his name to cut me out. | 而且你还借用他的名字把我挡在门外 |
[36:43] | I get it. | 我懂了 |
[36:44] | I wasn’t wrong about it being personal. | 我没说错 这就是私人恩怨 |
[36:46] | I was wrong about which person. | 不过猜错了让你不爽的对象 |
[36:47] | You’re not pissed at me. | 你根本就不是生我的气 |
[36:48] | You’re pissed at yourself for getting played. | 你是懊恼自己被耍了 |
[36:52] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚对我说了啥 |
[36:53] | You heard me. | 没听错 |
[36:54] | Fools rush in, | 你那时脑子短路了吧 |
[36:55] | and you’re the one who gave him the 51% in the first place. | 竟然在一开始给了他51%的股份 |
[37:00] | I merged with Edward for the sake of this firm, | 我和爱德华合并公司为的是公司的未来 |
[37:04] | just like what I did today with Ava. | 这跟我对艾娃的所作所为是一样的 |
[37:06] | And the only one in this room taking things personally is you. | 在这间房里宣泄自己私人情绪的是你才对 |
[37:10] | Tell yourself whatever you want, | 接着骗自己吧 |
[37:11] | but don’t tell me it doesn’t have to do with Darby | 我知道这件事和达比有关 |
[37:13] | and don’t tell me it isn’t personal, | 这就是私人恩怨 |
[37:14] | because you can’t stand being number two. | 因为你受不了一辈子当二把手 |
[37:23] | Harvey, do you have a minute? | 哈维 有时间吗 |
[37:23] | No, I don’t. | 没时间 |
[37:24] | I need Edward Darby on the phone right now. | 现在给我拨通爱德华·达比的电话 |
[37:26] | By the way, where were you this morning? | 还有 你今早去哪了 |
[37:28] | What are you talking about? I was here. | 你说啥 我今早在这啊 |
[37:29] | You weren’t here. | 但你没在自己的位置上 |
[37:31] | I was in the copy room. | 我在复印室 |
[37:32] | Well, what the hell were you doing in the copy room? | 你跑去复印室干嘛 |
[37:35] | I was finishing up a couple things for Stephen. | 我要去帮史蒂芬处理点事 |
[37:38] | You’re working for Stephen? | 你在为史蒂芬干活 |
[37:39] | – I made some copies. – You work for me. | -只是复印些东西 -你为我工作 |
[37:44] | Sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[37:45] | It was a one-time thing. | 下不为例 |
[37:46] | Well, since you haven’t gotten Darby for me yet, | 既然你还没帮我给达比打电话 |
[37:48] | what do you want? | 你想说些啥 |
[37:50] | Nothing. It can wait. | 不是什么大事 可以等等再说 |
[38:08] | What do you want? | 有什么事 |
[38:11] | I want to tell you that I enjoyed working with you. | 我想跟你说我很享受和你一起工作 |
[38:14] | I thought I was gonna be able to say the same. | 我原本以为我也会这么说 |
[38:18] | If it means anything to you, I told Louis | 有件事告诉你 我劝了路易 |
[38:20] | to stop the plan to get rid of Ava. | 让他别再把艾娃踢出去 |
[38:22] | Did you know he wasn’t going to? | 你知道他不会停手的 对吗 |
[38:24] | No. | 没错 |
[38:26] | But the truth is, even if I did, | 但事实是 即使这样 |
[38:28] | I wouldn’t have done anything to stop it. | 我也不会做任何阻拦他的事 |
[38:31] | Is that supposed to make me believe you? | 那我是不是就该因此相信你呢 |
[38:34] | It’s supposed to make you understand me. | 我只是想让你了解我 |
[38:40] | You’re loyal to him. | 你对他很忠心 |
[38:42] | I’m committed to him. | 因为我是他的部下 |
[38:45] | Good night, Katrina. | 晚安 卡特里娜 |
[38:48] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:01] | What did she want? | 她有什么事 |
[39:03] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[39:06] | Tell me she enjoyed working with me. | 就说跟我合作挺愉快的 |
[39:09] | Did you? | 那你呢 |
[39:11] | Did I what? | 我怎么 |
[39:12] | Did you enjoy working with her? | 你也觉得跟她合作很愉快吧 |
[39:13] | I mean, I just kept seeing you guys | 总是看见你俩 |
[39:16] | working together all the time, | 在一起工作 |
[39:18] | and you just seemed to be bonding away. | 就跟黏在一起似的 |
[39:20] | Are you jealous? | 吃醋了吗 |
[39:21] | It’s not funny. | 这不好笑 |
[39:22] | I’m not smiling because it’s funny. | 我不是因为觉得好笑才笑 |
[39:25] | I’m smiling because it’s sweet. | 而是因为觉得这样很贴心 |
[39:27] | You didn’t think it was sweet | 你和珍妮那次我真的吃醋了 |
[39:28] | when I was jealous of you and Jenny. | 你可没觉得贴心 |
[39:29] | You and I weren’t together then, | 那时候咱俩不是还没在一起吗 |
[39:30] | but we are now. | 可现在不一样了 |
[39:32] | Right. | 是啊 |
[39:34] | Which is why it bothers me more now. | 所以我现在才更觉得闹心了 |
[39:37] | Rachel… | 瑞秋… |
[39:40] | I trusted you with my secret, | 我把我的秘密告诉了你 |
[39:42] | my life. | 由此你便掌控着我的人生 |
[39:44] | If I trusted you with that, don’t you know that | 我都这样信任你了 难道你不知道 |
[39:46] | that means I… | 我的意思… |
[39:51] | That I… | 是… |
[39:55] | What are you– what are you trying to say? | 你想说什么 |
[39:57] | You know what I’m trying to say. | 你知道我想说什么 |
[39:59] | Don’t say it now. I don’t want to hear it here. | 现在不要说 我不想在这里听 |
[40:02] | Here? Where we’ve done pretty much everything else? | 这里吗 能做的我们在这里都做过了 |
[40:04] | – Mike, I– – I love you. | -迈克 我 -我爱你 |
[40:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:10] | I don’t want to keep it in anymore. | 我不想把这话憋心里了 |
[40:17] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[40:18] | And in this moment I don’t care who knows. | 现在我也不管有谁知道了 |
[40:46] | What you did amounts | 你的所作所为 |
[40:48] | to nothing short of insubordination. | 完全忤逆了我的意思 |
[40:50] | Did you fly all the way from another country to tell me that? | 你大老远飞过来就是为了告诉我这句话吗 |
[40:52] | You could have just called. | 打个电话就行了嘛 |
[40:53] | I gave you a very clear directive, | 我的意思很明确 |
[40:55] | and you defied me. | 可你却一点也不合作 |
[40:56] | Do you want to get into it? | 你要来跟我理论一番吗 |
[40:56] | I most certainly do. | 乐意至极 |
[40:58] | When I agreed to merge with you, | 当我同意跟你合并 |
[40:59] | I knew it was 51-49, | 就知道是51比49的控股 |
[41:01] | But I didn’t think you would lord your 2% | 但我想你不会因为比我多出这2% |
[41:03] | over me like a hammer. | 强行命令我 |
[41:05] | And when I agreed to acquire you, | 我当初购买你的股权 |
[41:07] | I didn’t think I’d have to. | 也没觉得有这个必要 |
[41:08] | Are you saying you regret this merger? | 你的意思是后悔这次合并了吗 |
[41:10] | I’m saying perhaps I should have paid more attention | 我是说我得多留意 |
[41:11] | to the red flags, | 危险信号 |
[41:12] | such as covering up the embezzlement of a former partner. | 比如掩藏前任合伙人挪用公款 |
[41:15] | Something you were more than willing to use to make the deal. | 这件事可是让你抓住了把柄 |
[41:17] | You went behind my back. | 你背着我搞鬼 |
[41:19] | And you stuck me with this case | 你就用这个案子刁难我 |
[41:21] | and then risked losing me a huge amount of money. | 还让我冒着损失一大笔钱的危险 |
[41:24] | I gave Harvey this case after already handing you | 我把案子给哈维之前 |
[41:27] | a huge amount of money. | 就给了你一大笔钱 |
[41:28] | I am in charge on this side of the ocean. | 大洋这边 由我做主 |
[41:31] | Because I allow it to be that way. | 因为我给了你这个权力 |
[41:33] | And there it is again. | 又绕回来了 |
[41:35] | 51-49. | 51比49 |
[41:37] | Until now I believed that Harvey was the wild horse | 之前我一直以为哈维是那匹 |
[41:40] | that couldn’t be tamed, but perhaps it is you. | 无法驯服的野马 但现在看来可能是你 |
[41:43] | I think maybe Harvey was right. | 哈维说的对 |
[41:45] | It is personal. | 的确是私人恩怨 |
[41:46] | But I didn’t make it that way. | 但不是我造成的 |
[41:48] | You did, when you allowed your feelings | 都是你 是你让你对艾娃的个人情感 |
[41:50] | for Ava to cloud your judgment. | 影响了你的判断 |
[41:52] | And as you pointed out, I had a partner once | 既然你说到这个 我之前的合伙人 |
[41:55] | who made decisions based on his personal shit, | 就是按照个人的狗屁情感办事 |
[41:57] | and I will not allow that to happen again. | 我是不会再让历史重演的 |
[42:00] | And 51-49 or not, | 不管控股权如何分配 |
[42:02] | I just took 14 million and put it on my side of the ledger, | 我刚在我这边的账本上加了一千四百万 |
[42:05] | so do me a favor, Edward, and turn off the lights on your way out. | 所以爱德华 麻烦你走的时候把灯关了 |