时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m looking at a bribe, plain as day. | 这很明显就是贿赂 |
[00:03] | That’s exactly what it is. | 事实就是这样 |
[00:05] | Tony Gianopolous got a hold of that video somehow. | 托尼·扬诺普洛斯不知如何拿到了那盘录像 |
[00:07] | I think he’s trying to take over the company. | 我觉得他在试图控制你们的公司 |
[00:09] | You son of a bitch. You leaked it. | 你个狗娘养的 是你把录像泄露出去的 |
[00:11] | Ava hessington is Hessington Oil. | 艾娃·海辛顿就是海辛顿石油 |
[00:13] | – Not for long. – Excuse me? | -不会太久了 -你说什么 |
[00:15] | – This is my call. – I’m afraid it isn’t. | -这由我决定 -我恐怕不是你能决定的 |
[00:17] | You’d like her to remove herself from management? | 你希望艾娃主动退出管理层 |
[00:19] | I’m not going to stand for losing this takeover. | 我不会眼睁睁地看着这场官司打输 |
[00:21] | Then don’t. But Ava isn’t going anywhere. | 那就别光看不做 但是艾娃绝不能离开 |
[00:24] | I just got voted out of my own company. | 我刚刚被自己公司投票表决踢出来了 |
[00:26] | I stand by my decision, and I’d do it again. | 我坚信这么做没错 即使有下次我还会这么做 |
[00:29] | Don’t tell me it doesn’t have to do with Darby. | 我知道这件事和达比有关 |
[00:30] | You’re the one who gave him the 51% in the first place. | 是你在一开始给了他51%的股份 |
[00:33] | You can’t stand being number two. | 你受不了一辈子当二把手 |
[00:38] | Please tell me you’re calling me | 拜托告诉我 |
[00:40] | because you’ve been kidnapped. | 你打给我是因为被绑架了 |
[00:41] | I’m not the one who disappeared. | 失踪的又不是我 |
[00:43] | I told you I had a thing. | 跟你说了我有件事要办 |
[00:44] | At 1:00. It’s 1:45. | 一点说的 现在差一刻两点了 |
[00:47] | And it’s called a lunch hour, Harvey. | 这是午休时间 哈维 |
[00:49] | 60 whole minutes, which my teeth deserve. | 有整整一小时 这是我的牙应得的 |
[00:51] | You fit the dentist in at lunch? | 你午餐这点时间还能去看牙医 |
[00:53] | He can be surprisingly quick, | 他可以快得惊人 |
[00:54] | yet remarkably thorough. | 同时又非常深入 |
[00:56] | Donna, Judge Atkins is ready to hear | 唐娜 阿特金斯法官已经准备 |
[00:58] | my motion for summary judgment, which she won’t do | 听我的即决审判动议了 但前提是 |
[01:01] | if there aren’t two copies of that motion | 十分钟后我的手头要有 |
[01:03] | in my hands in ten minutes. | 两份动议书 |
[01:04] | All right, here’s what you’re gonna do. | 好吧 告诉你怎么办 |
[01:06] | Go to my computer and press “print”. | 在我的电脑上按下”打印”键 |
[01:08] | Pick the motions up off the printer, | 把动议书从打印机里取出来 |
[01:09] | then walk over to the corner, throw everything in the trash, | 然后走到角落里 把东西都扔进垃圾桶 |
[01:12] | because there’s already two copies | 因为这会儿你桌上 |
[01:13] | on your desk at this very moment. | 已经躺着两份动议书了 |
[01:15] | So the trash can’s in the corner then? | 垃圾桶原来在角落里啊 |
[01:18] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:24] | You had “a thing”? | 你只有一件”事”[亦有高潮之意] |
[01:25] | Well… Two things. | 其实有两件 |
[01:30] | But who’s counting? | 但谁会去数呢 |
[01:34] | What did he want anyway? | 他要干什么 |
[01:37] | I thought we agreed not to talk about work at lunch. | 不是说好了午餐时间不讨论工作吗 |
[01:39] | Yeah, we did, | 是说好了 |
[01:40] | but we also agreed to have lunch at lunch. | 但我们也说好午餐时间该吃午餐的 |
[01:44] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[01:47] | It’s just that, uh, I’ve always made it my business | 只是我习惯了眼观四路 |
[01:51] | knowing about things. | 耳听八方 |
[01:54] | And you’re good at your business. | 你做得挺好 |
[01:55] | Business is good. | 是挺好 |
[01:57] | Some might say booming. | 性致高昂啊 |
[02:01] | Listen, we’ve only got 15 minutes left, | 我们只剩十五分钟了 |
[02:03] | so I’ll endeavor to be surprisingly quick. | 看来我得争取快得惊人了 |
[02:06] | As long as you continue to be remarkably thorough. | 只要你保持非常深入就行 |
[02:14] | Your honor, you said you would dismiss this case | 法官大人 您说过要是除了贿赂录像 |
[02:16] | if he couldn’t produce evidence | 他拿不出别的证据 |
[02:18] | beyond the bribery tape. Well, he couldn’t. | 就不会受理这案子 而他的确拿不出 |
[02:20] | We found five witnesses that tied the man | 我们找到了五名目击者 |
[02:22] | that Ava Hessington bribed on that tape to the murders. | 能证明录像上艾娃·海辛顿贿赂的人就是凶手 |
[02:24] | And those witnesses refused to come forward. | 而这些目击者都不愿出庭作证 |
[02:26] | If we can’t confront them, | 要是我们不能当堂对质 |
[02:27] | then their statements are inadmissible. | 那他们的口供法庭就不能采纳 |
[02:28] | Just because they won’t come forward | 他们不愿出庭作证 |
[02:30] | doesn’t mean they don’t exist. | 不代表他们不存在 |
[02:30] | He’s right, their statements may be inadmissible, | 他说得对 他们的口供法庭也许不能采纳 |
[02:33] | but I can’t ignore the fact that they were made. | 但我不能无视有这些口供的存在 |
[02:35] | Well, in that case, we move for an expedited trial. | 既然如此 那我们要求快速庭审 |
[02:39] | Ten seconds ago, he was moving for a dismissal. | 十秒之前 他还要求不予受理 |
[02:41] | And in the ten seconds since, | 就是那十秒 |
[02:42] | public opinion of my client has gone down even further. | 我委托人的公众形象更不堪了 |
[02:45] | She’s a murderer. How much lower can it go? | 她是个杀人凶手 还能不堪到哪去 |
[02:47] | Well, you tell me. | 你告诉我啊 |
[02:48] | You leaked evidence to Tony Gianopolous | 是你把证据泄露给托尼·扬诺普洛斯的 |
[02:50] | that lost her her company. | 害她丢了自己的公司 |
[02:52] | You might leak it to anyone. | 你也许会泄露给任何人 |
[02:53] | Your honor, we’ve been down this road before. | 法官大人 我们早就已经谈过这些了 |
[02:54] | It’s called bullshit highway. | 这就是一派胡言 |
[02:56] | All dragging this out does is delay Ava Hessington | 冗长的庭审只会使艾娃·海辛顿 |
[02:59] | the opportunity to vindicate herself. | 洗清罪名的机会白白流失 |
[03:00] | It also conveniently gives me less time to build my case. | 但这也会大大减少我准备的时间 |
[03:03] | But the case you just argued was solid enough to go to trial. | 但你刚还在争辩这案子证据十足可以庭审啊 |
[03:06] | You’re letting your mini-me make your arguments for you now? | 你现在让你的小跟班代你说话了吗 |
[03:08] | Are you letting your moustache– | 你还让你的小胡子… |
[03:09] | Enough. | 够了 |
[03:10] | The trial starts a week from Monday. | 下下周一开庭 |
[03:12] | Get out. | 出去 |
[03:13] | You still haven’t told Harvey about Stephen? | 你还没跟哈维说史蒂芬的事吗 |
[03:15] | I went to tell him, but he was in a bad mood, | 我本想告诉他的 但他当时心情不好 |
[03:18] | and then somehow I ended up telling him | 不知怎的我就跟他说 |
[03:19] | that I made some copies for Stephen, | 我帮史蒂芬印了几份文件 |
[03:21] | and he got really pissed. | 他便勃然大怒 |
[03:23] | What’s he gonna do when he finds out about this? | 要是知道我和史蒂芬的事不知会怎样呢 |
[03:25] | But I thought you said that you two had never– | 我记得你们俩不是从没… |
[03:28] | So? | 那又如何 |
[03:29] | So I get why he doesn’t want to share you here. | 我懂他为什么不想你帮别人干活 |
[03:30] | You’re his everything here. | 在律所你就是他的一切 |
[03:31] | But what you’re doing with Stephen isn’t here, | 但你和史蒂芬的事和工作无关 |
[03:32] | it’s there. Two completely different things. | 是你的私事 完全两码事 |
[03:35] | Then why did you tell me I had to tell him? | 那你为什么非让我告诉他 |
[03:37] | To let him know that your there and his here | 为了让他知道你的私事和他的公事 |
[03:38] | can coexist in the same place. | 可以共存于此 |
[03:41] | I liked it better when we talked about you and Mike. | 我还是比较喜欢谈论你和迈克的事 |
[03:42] | I’m sure you did. | 那废话 |
[03:43] | So are you two going to keep– | 那你们是否准备继续… |
[03:46] | Yes, it is some of the best damn… | 当然 这是我长久以来 |
[03:48] | yoga I’ve had in a long time. | 做的最爽的瑜伽了 |
[03:51] | Well, sooner or later, he’s gonna find out, | 他迟早会发现的 |
[03:52] | because it is all over your face. | 因为你脸上全写着呢 |
[03:54] | Oh, please, you’re a woman. | 拜托 你是女人 |
[03:55] | Men are oblivious. | 男人才不会注意到 |
[03:58] | There’s something different about you. | 你有点不同 |
[04:00] | What is it? | 是什么呢 |
[04:01] | Yes, please tell the man what it is. | 对啊 快告诉这位男士你有什么不同 |
[04:04] | Nothing, Louis. | 没有 路易 |
[04:05] | I’m just– been doing some yoga. | 我就是 练了点瑜伽 |
[04:06] | No, that’s not it. | 不 不是这原因 |
[04:08] | You’re practically glowing. | 你整个人散发着光彩 |
[04:10] | Tell me your secret. | 告诉我你的秘诀 |
[04:12] | I-I don’t think that it’s your cup of tea. | 我觉得这应该不适合你做 |
[04:14] | For that glow, I’d tea. | 为了这种光彩我什么都做 |
[04:16] | I’m gonna have to keep this to myself, Louis. | 这是我的小秘密 路易 |
[04:18] | Okay, well, promise me | 好吧 向我保证 |
[04:19] | you’ll keep doing whatever it is you’re doing. | 你要坚持继续做下去 |
[04:20] | I think she can do that. | 她可以的 |
[04:21] | No, I’m serious, Donna. Morning, noon, and night. | 不 唐娜我说真的 早午晚都要坚持 |
[04:23] | Five times a day if necessary. | 有必要的话一天五次 |
[04:25] | I will do my best. | 我会尽力的 |
[04:31] | – Well, we did our best. – Our best? | -我们已经尽力了 -尽力 |
[04:35] | Wait a minute, you never expected | 等等 你从没计划 |
[04:37] | this case to get dismissed. | 让这案子被驳回吧 |
[04:38] | Then why would I ask for it? | 那我还要求干什么 |
[04:40] | Because she was more likely to grant an expedited trial | 因为她拒绝驳回的请求后 更有可能 |
[04:42] | after saying no to a dismissal. | 同意加速庭审 |
[04:44] | And now, Cameron’s got a shity case to try | 所以现在卡梅隆可棘手了 |
[04:47] | with no evidence | 没有证据 |
[04:48] | and less than two weeks to get any more. | 而时间也只剩不到两周了 |
[04:50] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[04:52] | What if they didn’t just have to scramble for new evidence? | 要是他们现在在找的不止是新证据 |
[04:54] | What if they had to scramble for a whole new lawyer? | 而是个新律师呢 |
[04:56] | Any lawyer who got assigned this case | 这个案子只剩两周时间了 |
[04:58] | with only two weeks to go would drop the whole thing. | 任何分配到的律师都会放弃的 |
[05:00] | Unless they had a personal beef with you, | 除非这个律师和你有私人恩怨 |
[05:02] | – which they wouldn’t. – There’s only one way | -但是根本没有 -只有一个方法 |
[05:03] | to get Cameron thrown off this case. | 让卡梅隆放弃这个案子 |
[05:05] | Prove he colluded with Gianopolous. | 证明他和扬诺普洛斯勾结 |
[05:06] | Turn bullshit highway into… fact highway. | 把一派胡言变成一派…事实 |
[05:11] | Fact highway? | 一派事实 |
[05:12] | Yeah, you know, it’s right next to | 对 你理解了就行 |
[05:13] | “I don’t want to talk about this anymore” lane. | 就不要再讨论这个用词问题了 |
[05:15] | We’re gonna have to talk about how to prove they colluded | 但我们得好好讨论下如何证明他们互相勾结 |
[05:17] | because we have a chance to get rid of this murder charge | 因为这个机会能让我们永远地 |
[05:20] | once and for all. | 摆脱谋杀指控 |
[05:57] | Katrina said you wanted to see me? | 卡特里娜说你找我 |
[05:58] | Hey, Simon, come on in. I have a question for you. | 西蒙 进来 我有个问题 |
[06:01] | Come on, you need to see this. | 过来 你看看这个 |
[06:02] | Look at this. This is so funny. | 你看 真是太搞笑了 |
[06:04] | Is that some sort of joke? | 你这是跟我开玩笑吗 |
[06:05] | Nominal in the first paragraph, | 开头一堆废话 |
[06:06] | pagination on the left-hand side, | 左侧分页 |
[06:08] | times new roman’s stupid little feet | 还有满页滑稽的 |
[06:09] | walking all across the page. | 新罗马字体 |
[06:11] | And what’s that word? | 那个词是怎么回事 |
[06:13] | – “Shall”? – Mm. | -“应该”吗 -对 |
[06:15] | At this firm, we instruct, we advise, we order, | 在我们公司 我们指导 建议 命令 |
[06:19] | we must, but we do not “Shall.” | 必须 但是我们从不”应该” |
[06:21] | – That’s not really a– – Why must we “Must”? | -那其实不是 -我们为什么必须”必须” |
[06:23] | Because we thrust, we don’t parry. | 因为我们进击 从不躲避 |
[06:25] | Rewrite this. | 回去重写 |
[06:27] | I can’t. | 不行 |
[06:31] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:31] | Mr. Nesbitt has clearly instructed us– | 奈斯比特先生明确指示我们… |
[06:33] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. This was Nigel’s doing? | 等等 等等 这是奈杰尔叫你做的 |
[06:35] | Per his most recent memo. | 根据他最近一次的备忘录 |
[06:37] | He’s communicating with you through memos? | 他通过备忘录跟你交流吗 |
[06:39] | You’ve been left adrift on lady law’s fickle ocean | 你孤身一人在善变的法律海洋中漂流 |
[06:41] | with no rudder, no captain? | 没有舵手也没有船长吗 |
[06:43] | He hasn’t been in the office | 他自从接管了这个项目 |
[06:44] | since he took over the program, | 就没进过办公室 |
[06:45] | if that’s what you’re asking. | 如果你想问的是这个 |
[06:46] | No, I think I was perfectly clear | 不 我想我的问题 |
[06:47] | in what I was asking, Simon. | 表达得很清楚了 西蒙 |
[06:50] | Am I supposed to respond to that? | 我应该作出回应吗 |
[06:51] | Yeah, by going back to your desk right now | 对 回答就是马上回自己的办公桌 |
[06:52] | and doing it correctly. | 然后正确地重做一遍 |
[06:53] | But– | 但是 |
[06:53] | Simon, a memo from Nigel | 西蒙 违背奈杰尔的备忘录 |
[06:55] | is not gonna stick its boot in your ass. | 不会让你屁股开花 |
[06:56] | A memo from me will. Get out. | 但违背我 你就等着吧 出去 |
[07:07] | I told you, not at the office. | 不是说过吗 在办公室不行 |
[07:09] | You mean I can’t see Harvey at the office? | 你是说我不能在办公室见哈维吗 |
[07:11] | ‘Cause that’s what I’m here to do. | 因为我是来见他的 |
[07:14] | – What? – You know what. | -怎么了 -明知故问 |
[07:15] | You haven’t told him yet. | 你还没告诉他 |
[07:16] | It’s none of his business. | 跟他又没什么关系 |
[07:17] | He and I are here, and you and I are…there. | 我和他在这是公事 而我和你的私事在那儿 |
[07:21] | I wish we were there. | 我多希望现在我们在那儿 |
[07:21] | I just told you, not here. | 刚才说过 不能在这里这样 |
[07:23] | Donna, what’s going on out there? | 唐娜 你那儿有事吗 |
[07:24] | I think he means out here. | 他应该是指这边吧 |
[07:26] | You have a walk-in. | 有人找你 |
[07:31] | What are you doing here? | 你来干什么 |
[07:32] | What I’ve always been doing here, | 干我一直干的事 |
[07:33] | representing Edward Darby’s wishes. | 代表爱德华·达比的意愿 |
[07:35] | I lost Ava her company. | 我没能帮艾娃保住公司 |
[07:37] | I assume my deal with Edward is dead. | 这样我跟爱德华的协议就无效了吧 |
[07:39] | Well, Edward doesn’t see it like that. | 爱德华可不这么想 |
[07:42] | You may have failed, | 你可能是失败了 |
[07:43] | but Jessica took a shot at her own team. | 但杰西卡是捅了自己人一刀 |
[07:45] | And the consequences of that are what? | 这样做的后果是什么 |
[07:47] | Deal stays in place | 只要你赢下谋杀案的庭审 |
[07:49] | as long as you win her murder trial. | 协议依然有效 |
[07:51] | What if my plan is to not even have a murder trial? | 要是我的计划是将庭审扼杀在摇篮呢 |
[07:53] | Well, as long as you don’t accomplish that | 只要你不是通过让艾娃认罪 |
[07:55] | by having Ava plead guilty, | 来达到这一目标 |
[07:58] | you’ll be the next managing partner. | 那你就是下一个执行合伙人 |
[07:59] | Good, because I’m going to accomplish it | 很好 因为我将证明卡梅隆·丹尼斯 |
[08:02] | by getting Cameron Dennis thrown off this case | 和托尼·扬诺普洛斯相互勾结 |
[08:04] | for colluding with Tony Gianopolous. | 从而逼他撤诉 |
[08:06] | And how are you going to accomplish that? | 你又将如何证明呢 |
[08:08] | By suing Tony Gianopolous. | 靠起诉托尼·扬诺普洛斯 |
[08:10] | For what? | 起诉他什么 |
[08:11] | For this… or this… | 因为这个 或者这个 |
[08:13] | And/or that. | 或者再加上这个 |
[08:28] | Yeah, that’s good. | 很不错 |
[08:30] | – It is. – Yeah. | -当然 -是啊 |
[08:32] | – But I can do better. – No way. | -但我可以做得更好 -不可能 |
[08:35] | $5,000 says I can. | 赌五千 我可以 |
[08:38] | $10,000 says you can’t. | 我赌一万 你不行 |
[08:41] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[08:43] | What’s your idea? | 你想怎么做 |
[08:44] | Well, it requires you to take me with you | 这需要你带上我一起 |
[08:46] | – to see Mr. Gianopolous. – Mike? | -去见扬诺普洛斯先生 -迈克 |
[08:48] | – Yeah. – You’re off the case. | -在 -这个案子你不用参加了 |
[08:50] | What? You’re gonna let him get away with that? | 什么 你要让他代替我的位子吗 |
[08:52] | I have to. I just took a bet. | 我也没办法 刚跟他打了赌 |
[08:53] | There’s no going back on a bet. | 打赌这种事又不能反悔 |
[08:55] | Okay, what if I bet him that my idea’s better? | 那要是我跟他打赌我的主意更好呢 |
[08:56] | Then can I come? | 那我能来吗 |
[08:57] | You gonna pony up $10,000? | 你会押上一万美金吗 |
[09:01] | Best of luck, guys. Hope it works out. | 祝你们好运 希望能成功 |
[09:05] | So you’re off the case? | 也就是说你退出那个案子了 |
[09:06] | Yeah, thanks to Stephen Huntley. | 对 归功于史蒂芬·亨特利啊 |
[09:08] | Well, doesn’t he have his hand in a lot of cookie jars? | 他最近还真是职场情场都得意啊 |
[09:12] | – What does that mean? – Nothing. | -什么意思 -没什么 |
[09:14] | Wait a second, “Nothing” never means nothing. | 等等 “没什么”一定说明有什么 |
[09:16] | Sometimes it means something. | 有时确实是指有事 |
[09:18] | Ah, do you want me to force it out of you? | 你想让我逼你说出来吗 |
[09:19] | I may or may not need plausible deniability. | 我不知道该不该说 |
[09:22] | – Rachel. – Donna slept with Stephen. | -瑞秋 -唐娜跟史蒂芬上床了 |
[09:25] | Holy shit. | 我勒个去 |
[09:27] | You cannot let her know that you know. | 不能让她知道你知道了 |
[09:29] | – Does Harvey know? – No, not yet. | -哈维知道吗 -还不知道 |
[09:30] | Don’t you dare tell him. | 你决不准告诉他 |
[09:31] | Yeah, like I’m gonna touch that with a 10-foot pole. | 当然 好像我会旁敲侧击暗示他一样 |
[09:33] | But he’s gonna care that she didn’t tell him. | 但是她不跟他说 他一定会在意的 |
[09:36] | So how are you gonna get back on that case? | 那你要怎么重回那件案子呢 |
[09:41] | Um, I got a different case. | 我有别的案子了 |
[09:43] | Graham Stenton. | 格雷姆·斯丹顿 |
[09:45] | The accountant who embezzled $30 million from our client? | 那个挪用了我们客户三千万的会计 |
[09:48] | Yep. | 就是他 |
[09:49] | And our job is to get the money back, quietly. | 而我们要多的就是把钱追回来 悄悄的 |
[09:51] | Our job as in Pearson Darby? | 是为皮尔逊-达比做这件事 |
[09:53] | Our job as in you and me. | 是为我俩做这件事 |
[09:55] | I’m interviewing his associate this afternoon, | 我下午要去采访他的助理 |
[09:57] | and I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[09:59] | You want me to be the Mike to your Harvey. | 你想让我当你的迈克 而你当哈维 |
[10:04] | I do want you to be the Mike to my Harvey. | 我的确想让你当迈克 我当哈维 |
[10:06] | Yeah, well, it’s not really a thing. | 这基本不可能 |
[10:07] | It can be. | 这可说不定 |
[10:10] | I get to ask half the questions. | 一半问题得由我来提问 |
[10:12] | Oh, Harvey doesn’t let Mike ask half the questions. | 哈维才不会把一半的问题给迈克来提问呢 |
[10:14] | Fine, 1/3. | 好吧 三分之一 |
[10:16] | Harvey doesn’t negotiate with Mike. | 哈维才不会和迈克讨价还价 |
[10:17] | Mike doesn’t have sex with Harvey. | 迈克可不会和哈维上床 |
[10:21] | 1/3 of the questions seems reasonable to me. | 我瞧着三分之一的问题挺合理的 |
[10:34] | Could you possibly keep your thwacking to yourself? | 你走路能轻点吗 |
[10:38] | This is a private club. | 这可是私人俱乐部 |
[10:39] | With a sister club in London. | 它在伦敦有家姐妹店 |
[10:42] | Courtesy mudding privileges. | 怪不得有泥浴特权 |
[10:44] | And, yes, it’s Turkish. | 而且没错 这是土耳其货 |
[10:46] | Outside mud is a clear violation of club policy. | 外来泥显而易见是违反俱乐部规定的 |
[10:48] | There are rules, Nigel. | 这里是有规定的 奈杰尔 |
[10:49] | Just as there are rules | 同样 也有规定 |
[10:51] | forbidding interference with my associates. | 禁止干涉我的律师们 |
[10:53] | Yeah, well, you don’t give a rat’s ass about them. | 是啊是啊 你根本不在乎他们 |
[10:57] | How dare you? | 你怎么敢这么说 |
[10:58] | You know, let me tell you something you may not know. | 让我告诉你一些你可能不知道的事 |
[11:01] | Associates, they’re like grains of sand. | 律师们 他们就像细沙 |
[11:04] | They need pressure and heat | 他们需要压力和热量 |
[11:05] | to shape them into Chihuly glass. | 才能被塑造成奇胡利的玻璃艺术品 |
[11:07] | Memos from a distant land don’t shape shit into shit. | 远程备忘录对他们屁用都没有 |
[11:10] | Nonsense. | 荒唐 |
[11:11] | I attended boarding school from the tender age of four, | 我四岁幼龄就上了寄宿学校 |
[11:14] | during which time I received weekly memos from my father. | 那段时间我每周都会收到我父亲给的备忘 |
[11:17] | Yeah, and look how you turned out. | 是啊是啊 然后看看你现在成啥样了 |
[11:18] | Graduating summa cum laude from both Cambridge and Harvard | 以最好成绩从剑桥和哈佛毕业 |
[11:21] | is quite the failure. | 可真算是失败啊 |
[11:22] | Your parents’ choice to “Homeschool”, much better. | 你父母选择让你在家上学 果然更厉害 |
[11:26] | Okay, that was only till I was ten, | 好吧 这是我十岁以前的事 |
[11:27] | and my mother’s science fair was legendary. | 并且我妈妈办的科学博览会可是个传奇 |
[11:29] | You must be so proud of your uncontested blue ribbons. | 你一定对无需竞争就能获得头奖深感自豪 |
[11:33] | Okay, you know what, | 你知道吗 |
[11:35] | I’m not gonna let you shatter | 我不会让你粉碎 |
[11:36] | the glass that I spent years blowing. | 我花了几年制作的玻璃 |
[11:38] | And I’m certainly not gonna let the likes of you | 而我也不会让像你这种人 |
[11:40] | tell me who I can and cannot blow. | 来告诉我能击败哪些人 |
[11:47] | He’s not gonna come. | 他不会来的 |
[11:48] | He will. | 他会 |
[11:49] | You pushed his assistant? | 你给他的助理施压了 |
[11:51] | I charmed her. | 我是用了我的魅力 |
[11:52] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[11:53] | He’s right, you didn’t. | 他说得对 你没有 |
[11:56] | She was irritated. | 她被激怒了 |
[11:59] | But I was curious. | 但是我很好奇 |
[12:00] | Works for me. | 一样管用 |
[12:01] | You know what they say about curiosity. | 你知道他们是怎么谈论好奇心的吗 |
[12:08] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[12:10] | I come after Hessington Oil, you come after me. | 我追着海辛顿石油 你们就追着我 |
[12:12] | Well, bring it on, boys. | 放马过来吧 男孩儿们 |
[12:14] | I got a team of lawyers | 我有一堆律师 |
[12:15] | just itching to take your lunch money. | 急着要上岗赚你们的午饭钱呢 |
[12:16] | Well, unfortunately, you’re not gonna be able to use them. | 不幸的是 你不能用他们了 |
[12:19] | He’s not gonna sue you here. | 他不打算这里起诉你了 |
[12:20] | He’s gonna sue you in London, | 而他会在伦敦起诉你 |
[12:22] | where you have countless holdings. | 在那里你有无数的资产 |
[12:24] | Where the burden of proof isn’t on the plaintiff. | 在那里举证不是原告的责任 |
[12:27] | It’s on the defendant. | 而是被告的 |
[12:28] | So instead of us having to prove you’re guilty, | 所以不是我们要证明你有罪 |
[12:30] | you’ll have to prove you’re innocent. | 而是你要证明你无罪 |
[12:32] | Doesn’t look very innocent. | 看起来可不像是无罪的 |
[12:33] | So you guys think I’m gonna run scared | 所以你们以为我会因为可能输掉一些小钱 |
[12:35] | at the prospect of losing a little money. | 就害怕地逃跑么 |
[12:38] | I’m a corporate raider. | 我是一个企业狙击手 |
[12:41] | This is a $50,000 bond. | 这是五万元的债券 |
[12:45] | You see, I’m not in this business for the money. | 你看 我参与这件事可不是为了钱 |
[12:49] | Money’s just about keeping score. | 钱只是用来记分的 |
[12:52] | I’m in this business to win. | 我参与这件事是为了赢 |
[12:54] | Well, here’s the thing, Tony. | 有这么件事 托尼 |
[12:55] | This trial’s gonna take a while. | 这场庭审会持续有一段时间 |
[12:57] | You’ll be going to hearing after hearing, | 你会不断地被去听证 |
[12:58] | deposition after deposition. | 录一份又一份的口供 |
[13:00] | You won’t be able to enjoy your business at all. | 你就完全不能享受你的生意了 |
[13:02] | So even if you win, you lose. | 所以即使你赢了 也算输了 |
[13:05] | Or? | 或者 |
[13:06] | Well, I… I could withdraw the suit. | 我可以撤诉 |
[13:08] | And all that’ll cost you | 你只需要承认 |
[13:10] | is the truth, that you colluded with Cameron Dennis. | 你和卡梅伦·丹尼斯勾结 |
[13:14] | Ah, but I didn’t collude shit. | 但是我并没有勾结任何人 |
[13:15] | Yes, you did, | 不 你有 |
[13:17] | When you let him leak you that video of Ava Hessington, | 你让他把艾娃·海辛顿的视频泄露给你 |
[13:20] | then tried to use it to take over Hessington Oil. | 然后再利用这个视频来抢海辛顿石油 |
[13:31] | All right, it’s time we celebrate | 好了 到我们庆祝的时候了 |
[13:33] | Celebrate what? | 庆祝什么 |
[13:34] | Our first case as a couple. | 我们作为情侣办的第一个案子 |
[13:36] | We should go to that French place you like, | 我们应该去那家你喜欢的法国餐厅 |
[13:37] | get a bottle of wine, | 点一瓶酒 |
[13:38] | a couple of things that I don’t know how to pronounce, | 和一堆我不知道怎么读的东西 |
[13:40] | and then go back to my place and celebrate. | 然后回我家 庆祝 |
[13:42] | That’s what we’re calling it these days? | 最经流行这样称呼那事儿吗 |
[13:43] | Well, “victory sex” seemed less romantic. | “胜利性爱”听起来没那么浪漫 |
[13:45] | – Well, I can’t tonight. – Why not? | -我今晚不行 -为什么 |
[13:47] | I have dinner with my parents. | 我和父母约了一起吃晚餐 |
[13:49] | Maybe I could come with you. | 也许我能和你一起去 |
[13:51] | Um…yeah, I– | 是啊 我 |
[13:52] | Unless you don’t want me there. | 除非你不想我去 |
[13:55] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[13:56] | You don’t want me there. | 你不想我去 |
[13:58] | Of course I do. | 我当然想了 |
[13:59] | You don’t look like you do. | 你看起来不像是想的样子 |
[14:00] | Is it because I’m white? | 是因为我是白人吗 |
[14:01] | That’s not funny. | 这一点也不好笑 |
[14:02] | Empirically it is. | 这句话通常很好笑 |
[14:03] | No, it’s not, | 不 不是因为这原因 |
[14:04] | and you’re acting like it’s nothing. | 而且你表现得像是这不是什么大事 |
[14:05] | Rachel, come on, look, I know it’s something, | 瑞秋 拜托 我知道这是件大事 |
[14:07] | But you’re acting like it’s everything. | 但是你表现得太小题大做了 |
[14:08] | It is everything. | 这本来就不是”小题” |
[14:11] | Wait a second. | 等等 |
[14:11] | Do you not want me | 你是不想我今晚见他们 |
[14:12] | to meet them tonight or at all? | 还是根本都不想我见他们 |
[14:15] | I don’t want them to find out your secret. | 我不想让他们发现你的秘密 |
[14:18] | They’re not gonna find out. | 他们不会发现的 |
[14:19] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[14:20] | Because no one finds out. | 因为从来没人发现 |
[14:21] | You, Donna, Jessica, | 你 唐娜 杰西卡 |
[14:23] | you were all told. | 都是别人告诉你们的 |
[14:24] | Besides, I met your dad. He didn’t figure it out. | 另外 我见过你爸爸 他没发现 |
[14:27] | He met you as someone | 他上次见你的时候 |
[14:27] | that he wouldn’t give a second thought to, Mike. | 认为你只是路人甲 迈克 |
[14:30] | As my boyfriend, he is going to put you | 而对我的男朋友 他会把你放在 |
[14:32] | under the microscope. | 放在显微镜下好好观察一番的 |
[14:33] | – I can pass inspection. – Well, what about me? | -我肯定能通过 -那我呢 |
[14:34] | Because you might be experienced at lying to the world, | 因为也许你已经习惯欺骗全世界了 |
[14:36] | But I’m not. | 但我没有 |
[14:38] | And it’s not the world, it’s my family. | 而且这次不是对全世界 是对我的家人 |
[14:41] | Okay, Rachel, you and I have told each other | 好吧 瑞秋 我们俩早已相互表白 |
[14:43] | that we love each other, right? | 我爱你 你也爱我 是吧 |
[14:45] | Did we mean that or not? | 我们当时是认真的吧 |
[14:47] | If we did, then at some point, | 如果是的话 总有一天 |
[14:49] | I am gonna have to meet your parents. | 我会去见你的父母 |
[14:52] | Interview’s in 20 minutes. We should go. | 会谈二十分钟后开始 我们得走了 |
[15:02] | Make yourself at home. | 不用客气 |
[15:03] | I wanted to talk to you in here. | 我想和你在这谈谈 |
[15:06] | – Is this about your– – No, no. | -是有关你的… -不是 |
[15:09] | You don’t even know what I was gonna say. | 你都不知道我要说什么 |
[15:16] | How’d it go with Gianopolous? | 扬诺普洛斯的案子怎样 |
[15:18] | Well, he’s not a pushover, | 他不是轻易被吓倒的人 |
[15:19] | but I think we have a good plan. | 但我觉得我们有个不错的计划 |
[15:21] | – So it went well? – Yeah, it went well. | -一切顺利吗 -顺利 |
[15:23] | And since when are you– | 你什么时候开始… |
[15:24] | I’m sleeping with Stephen. | 我和史蒂芬睡过了 |
[15:27] | I can see that. | 预料之中 |
[15:29] | You can see that? | 在你的预料之中 |
[15:30] | That’s all you have to say? | 你只想说这个吗 |
[15:33] | Do you want me to say more? | 那还想让我多说点吗 |
[15:35] | It depends on what you would say. | 那就看你要说什么了 |
[15:38] | I’d say, “When?” | 我想说”什么时候的事” |
[15:39] | Three days ago. | 三天前 |
[15:41] | Why didn’t you tell me before? | 你之前怎么不告诉我 |
[15:42] | I was going to, but you got so upset | 我本来要告诉你的 |
[15:44] | when you thought I was working for him. | 但你觉得我在为他工作 就不高兴了 |
[15:46] | Because you work for me. | 因为你是要为我工作的 |
[15:48] | Well, I’m not working for him. | 事实上我也没有为他工作 |
[15:50] | Good. | 很好 |
[15:53] | So you’re not upset. | 这么说你没不高兴 |
[15:55] | No. | 没有 |
[15:56] | What you’re doing with him is personal. | 你和他之间 是你的私事 |
[15:59] | – And this isn’t? – Donna, | -那这就不是了吗 -唐娜 |
[16:00] | – I don’t wanna make this a thing. – I don’t either. | -我真不想小题大做 -我也不想 |
[16:02] | I just want to make sure that it doesn’t become a thing. | 我只想确保这不会被小题大做 |
[16:04] | It won’t as long as you don’t let that affect this. | 只要你的工作不受影响 就不会 |
[16:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[16:11] | Miss Clark, do you know Graham Stenton well? | 克拉克女士 你和格雷姆·斯丹顿很熟吗 |
[16:13] | We’ve worked together for a while. | 我们一起工作了一段时间 |
[16:14] | And you handle the books for his accounts, | 是你为他的账户处理账目 |
[16:16] | is that right? | 对吧 |
[16:17] | Yes, that’s right. | 是的 没错 |
[16:18] | We just need to know when exactly you became aware | 我们只想了解你是什么时候知道 |
[16:20] | that Mr. Stenton was manipulating the numbers. | 斯丹顿先生在对账目作假的 |
[16:24] | I don’t believe he was. | 我不相信他做过 |
[16:28] | Well, the auditors disagree. | 但审计师可不这么认为 |
[16:29] | Well, I disagree with them. | 那我也不同意他们的看法 |
[16:30] | Graham’s a good person. | 格雷姆是个好人 |
[16:31] | I’m sure Bernie Madoff’s friends all said the same thing. | 伯尼·麦道夫的朋友当然都是一个口径的 |
[16:33] | That isn’t fair. | 这么说不公平 |
[16:34] | And Graham isn’t the only person | 而且格雷姆也不是唯一一个 |
[16:36] | who had access to those accounts. | 有权限进入那些账号的人 |
[16:37] | Mr. Oxnard, Mr. Dipetro, | 奥克斯纳德先生 狄皮托先生 |
[16:40] | several individuals from the controller’s office. | 以及一些控制室的人也可以 |
[16:42] | I just have one question for you. | 我只想问你一个问题 |
[16:44] | How long have you been sleeping with him? | 你和他睡了多久了 |
[16:47] | What? | 什么 |
[16:48] | You smiled when you started talking about him. | 每当你提到他的时候 你都会微笑 |
[16:52] | You called him “Graham.” | 你叫他”格雷姆” |
[16:53] | You’ve referred to everyone else as “Mister” or “Individual.” | 而你把其他人称为”先生”或”人” |
[16:56] | And when my colleague asked you about sleeping with him, | 还有当我的同事问你和他睡了多久时 |
[16:59] | you didn’t seem offended, you seemed caught. | 你看起来并没有很抵触 而是慌张 |
[17:01] | I had nothing to do with this. | 那也和这件事没关系啊 |
[17:03] | That doesn’t mean you don’t know anything. | 但你还是知道些什么内幕吧 |
[17:04] | Look, Miss Clark, | 克拉克女士 |
[17:05] | we’re trying to make this go away quietly, | 我们想私底下解决这件事情 |
[17:07] | but if we can’t, | 但如果做不到的话 |
[17:08] | we’re gonna make it go away loudly, | 我们也就只能大张旗鼓了 |
[17:09] | which means putting you on the stand. | 这就意味着我们得法庭上见了 |
[17:11] | Beth, you won’t be able to take the Fifth | 贝丝 你无法引据第五修正案 |
[17:13] | because you won’t be testifying against yourself. | 因为你不是在为自己作证 |
[17:15] | And if you lie on the stand, | 而且如果你在法庭上撒谎 |
[17:16] | that’s perjury. | 那可是作伪证 |
[17:17] | Look, if you really want to protect him, | 如果你真想保护他 |
[17:19] | just get him to give us the money back now, | 那就要让他现在把钱还给我们 |
[17:22] | while we can still take care of this quietly. | 现在还可以低调处理这件事情 |
[17:28] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[17:29] | That’s it, I’m calling the D.A. | 那就到此为止 我要去找地方检察官 |
[17:31] | I think we should give her some time to think about it. | 我觉得我们得给她点时间考虑 |
[17:32] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[17:33] | Mike, it’s a hard decision. | 迈克 这不是个简单的决定 |
[17:38] | Fine. She has until tomorrow. | 好吧 她明天就得给答复 |
[17:53] | – Oh, what’s going on? – Nothing. | -什么事 -没什么 |
[17:55] | Simon. | 西蒙 |
[17:58] | Mr. Nesbitt gave us all gifts. | 奈斯比特先生给了我们每人一个礼物 |
[18:01] | And they’re funny? | 礼物很搞笑吗 |
[18:03] | I think they’re meant to be. | 我想应该是吧 |
[18:05] | Well, you know, he has trouble connecting, | 你懂的 他有交流障碍 |
[18:09] | but he’s making an effort. | 但他其实很努力在克服了 |
[18:10] | Maybe he took my words to heart. | 也许他把我的话放心上了 |
[18:16] | What’d you say to him? | 你和他说了什么 |
[18:18] | 路易·利特 去你的 | |
[18:20] | Turned out quite well. | 效果还不错啊 |
[18:24] | – You crossed a line. – I did no such thing. | -你越线了 -我才没有 |
[18:27] | You took a private feud, and you made it public. | 你挑起了私人争斗 而且搞得众所周知 |
[18:28] | After you tried to undermine my authority. | 在企图危害我的权威之后 |
[18:30] | Because you don’t know what you’re doing. | 因为你根本就不知道自己在干什么 |
[18:32] | I knew what I was doing when I took them from you | 我是有意将他们从你身边夺走 |
[18:34] | like biscuits from a schoolboy. | 就像从校园男生手中夺去饼干一样 |
[18:35] | All right, you son of a bitch. | 你行啊 混球 |
[18:36] | You better get yourself ready, ’cause I’m about to kick– | 你最好小心点了 因为我就要… |
[18:40] | I know it’s generally against regulations, | 我知道这是违反公司规定的 |
[18:42] | but her nanny fell ill, and– | 但她的保姆病了 而且… |
[18:44] | No, no, no, no. Say no more. | 不不不 别说了 |
[18:46] | A father’s love knows no rule. | 父爱入山 无人可挡 |
[18:47] | I didn’t know you were a cat man. | 我都不知道原来你也喜欢猫 |
[18:49] | Do I have brains in my head? | 我有脑子吗 |
[18:50] | Do I have a heart in my chest? | 我有心吗 |
[18:51] | Who is this stunning creature? | 这只漂亮的小生命是… |
[18:53] | Her moniker is “Mikado.” | 她叫”米卡度”[日本天皇] |
[18:55] | So does that mean she enjoys– | 那这是意味着她喜欢… |
[18:56] | Yes, whenever we travel, I make sure she has | 是的 每次出游 我都得保证她 |
[18:59] | some Gilbert and Sullivan playing in her sherpa. | 有吉尔伯特和萨利文陪伴 |
[19:00] | 同名轻歌剧《日本天皇》 剧作:威廉·吉尔伯特 曲作:阿瑟·萨利文 | |
[19:01] | Uh, do be careful, she doesn’t normally like– | 小心点 她不太喜欢… |
[19:06] | My God. | 天呐 |
[19:07] | What? | 怎么了 |
[19:08] | Does she prefer the left side? | 她是喜欢被挠左边吗 |
[19:10] | She doesn’t normally let anyone touch her except me. | 除了我以外 她不太喜欢别人碰她 |
[19:12] | I happen to have a way with those of the feline persuasion. | 对付这种猫科动物 我自有妙招 |
[19:17] | Do you have any cream? | 你有奶油吗 |
[19:19] | 杰西卡·皮尔逊 执行合伙人 | |
[19:25] | You wanted to see me? | 你要见我吗 |
[19:29] | Yes. I had some free time. | 是的 我刚好有些空闲时间 |
[19:31] | Oakwood Foods canceled our 10:00 a.m. meeting, | 奥克伍德食品公司取消了十点的会 |
[19:33] | as did Omni Holdings at noon | 奥姆尼股份公司中午的会 |
[19:35] | and Dunbar Securities at 4:00. | 邓巴证券下午四点的会谈也都取消了 |
[19:38] | Sounds like you need to work on your people skills. | 看来你的交际能力还得多下功夫啊 |
[19:40] | You need to work on your people skills. | 是你得多为你的交际能力下功夫 |
[19:43] | Those meetings were canceled because we just got fired. | 那些会议被取消是因为我们被解约了 |
[19:46] | And why is that my fault? | 那为何又怪在我头上 |
[19:47] | They’re not my clients. I’ve never even met them. | 他们不是我的客户 我都没见过他们 |
[19:49] | No, but evidently, | 的确 不过显然 |
[19:51] | you have met their new owner, | 你见过他们的新老板 |
[19:54] | Tony Gianopolous, who bought them | 托尼·扬诺普洛斯收购了他们 |
[19:56] | for the sole purpose of firing us. | 只为了开除我们 |
[19:58] | Good. | 真好啊 |
[19:59] | I pissed him off. That means it’s working. | 我惹到他了 证明管用了 |
[20:01] | Oh, you mean that plan of yours | 这是你的计划啊 |
[20:03] | you didn’t think to tell me about. | 你都没想过要告诉我吧 |
[20:04] | Oh, I thought about it, and then I thought | 我想过啊 不过转念一想 |
[20:06] | you’d just go behind my back and undo it. | 你肯定会背着我搞破坏 |
[20:08] | So you went behind my back and went to Stephen Huntley. | 所以你背着我去找史蒂芬·亨特利 |
[20:11] | I told you, I trust him. | 我跟你说过 我信任他 |
[20:13] | Well, you’re the one | 既然你这么喜欢 |
[20:15] | who likes to throw Darby’s name around. | 把达比的名字挂在嘴边 |
[20:17] | So why don’t you and Stephen call him | 不如你跟史蒂芬打电话给他 |
[20:20] | and let him know | 顺便告诉他 |
[20:21] | that you single-handedly lost us more business in a day | 你瞬间害我们失去的客户 |
[20:25] | than you’ve ever gotten in a month. | 比你一个月接的客户还多 |
[20:26] | And feel free to use my phone. | 用我电话打 别客气 |
[20:28] | Since you freed up my afternoon, | 既然我下午都没事干了 |
[20:30] | I’m taking the rest of the day off. | 我就休息了 |
[20:33] | Did you see the look on her face? | 你看到她的表情了吗 |
[20:35] | Are you kidding? We put that look on her face. | 开玩笑 是我们安给她的 |
[20:38] | Good cop, bad cop. | 红脸 白脸 |
[20:40] | Mike, Harvey. | 迈克 哈维 |
[20:42] | So I guess it is a thing. | 还真有这么一回事啊 |
[20:44] | So we should have the money back by this weekend, | 这周末就能把钱拿回来 |
[20:46] | and then, we can celebrate. | 那时再庆祝吧 |
[20:47] | I was thinking that we could celebrate tonight… | 不如我们今晚就庆祝… |
[20:50] | after dinner with my parents. | 在我跟父母吃完饭之后 |
[20:53] | Do you want me to come? | 要我一起去吗 |
[20:55] | That look on Beth’s face, | 你看贝丝那张脸 |
[20:58] | it didn’t just say that they slept together. | 不仅表示他俩睡过了 |
[21:01] | She loves him. | 她爱他 |
[21:03] | I told you I love you, and I meant it. | 我说过我爱你 我是真心的 |
[21:08] | That’s not something I want to hide from my family. | 这件事我不会瞒着我家人 |
[21:15] | I actually made plans, so I’m not gonna be able to– | 我还做了计划 所以我能 |
[21:17] | Bad joke? | 不好笑吗 |
[21:18] | – No, terrible timing. – Bad timing. | -不 时机不对 -时机不对 |
[21:19] | Okay. I guessed. | 那好吧 |
[21:27] | I need your help with Gianopolous. | 我需要你帮忙对付扬诺普洛斯 |
[21:29] | Relax, if he’s making another run | 放松 如果他还想 |
[21:31] | at Hessington Oil, that’s not gonna happen. | 对付海辛顿石油 这是不可能的 |
[21:33] | Well, how can you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[21:34] | Because you just restructured, | 因为公司重组没多久 |
[21:35] | and he can’t force another takeover vote | 至少半年内都不能 |
[21:37] | for at least six months. | 进行收购投票 |
[21:39] | Then why is he driving my stock into the ground? | 那为什么他要让公司股价大跌 |
[21:41] | – What? – He’s been dumping it all day. | -什么 -他一整天都在抛售 |
[21:45] | I’ll take care of it. | 我会处理的 |
[21:47] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[21:49] | We picked a fight with him. | 我们跟他杠上了 |
[21:51] | We’ve just finished a fight with him | 我们才跟他大战了一回 |
[21:53] | that ended with me losing control of my company, | 结果是我失去了公司的控制权 |
[21:55] | so why in god’s name would you pick another? | 你到底为什么又要去惹他呢 |
[21:58] | To get you out of these murder charges once and for all, | 为了彻底给你洗脱杀人罪名 |
[22:00] | and after I do, | 在那之后 |
[22:02] | we’ll figure out a way to get you back in charge. | 我们会想办法让你重掌公司大权 |
[22:04] | You see that you do, | 你最好说到做到 |
[22:07] | because I would rather rot in a cell | 因为我宁可在监狱老死 |
[22:09] | than let that man take over my company. | 也不能让那人掌控我的公司 |
[22:17] | So I tell this, it’s not my fault that she may be early. | 所以我说 她产期提前又不是我的错 |
[22:20] | I’m in the middle my of closing arguments. | 当时我正忙着结案陈词呢 |
[22:22] | And I tell him that if he’s not with me when she arrives, | 然后我说 如果孩子出生时他不在 |
[22:24] | the next case he’ll trail | 他的下一个案子 |
[22:25] | is his own murder. | 就是自己的谋杀案 |
[22:26] | Then I walk in the room, | 之后我走进来 |
[22:27] | and she sees that I was right outside the door the whole time. | 她才知道其实我就在外边 |
[22:29] | I was not amused. | 我一点也不惊喜啊 |
[22:30] | You weren’t amused? | 没有惊喜吗 |
[22:31] | You actually didn’t go into labor for another week. | 你过了一个星期才生 |
[22:33] | I lost that case. | 我输了案子 |
[22:34] | Robert, you’ve had enough potatoes. | 罗伯特 你吃了够多土豆的了 |
[22:36] | She’s trying to make me eat that foodie bullshit. | 她逼着我吃那狗屁健康餐 |
[22:38] | Oh, I find that hard to believe. | 真的吗 |
[22:40] | Made me a smoothie this morning, | 今早给我做了冰沙 |
[22:41] | I got all excited. It was green. | 我好开心啊 结果发现是绿色的 |
[22:42] | That’s what healthy looks like. | 健康饮食就这个颜色 |
[22:44] | Thank you, Rachel. | 谢谢 瑞秋 |
[22:45] | – You’re not alone. – What was that? | -你不孤单 -什么意思 |
[22:46] | I’m bonding with your father here. | 我和你爸可是同一战壕里的 |
[22:47] | – Speaking of which– – Robert. | -说到这 -罗伯特 |
[22:49] | What? You don’t even know what I’m gonna say. | 怎么了 你都不知道我要说什么 |
[22:51] | I know the next six things you’re gonna say, | 我知道你接下来要说的六件事 |
[22:53] | and you’re not gonna say them, because I told you, | 你不能说 因为我跟你说过 |
[22:54] | Rachel doesn’t want you grilling this poor young man. | 瑞秋不想你拷问这位可怜的年轻人 |
[22:57] | – What? – Mom. | -什么啊 -妈 |
[22:58] | You’re not taking it easy on me, are you? | 你是不会手下留情的吧 |
[22:59] | – A little. – You told me to rein him in. | -差不多吧 -你让我管好他啊 |
[23:01] | I also told you not to tell him. | 我也让你别告诉他啊 |
[23:02] | That’s not how we do things in this family. | 我们家不这样做的 |
[23:03] | I’m not keeping things from your father. | 我不会瞒着你爸爸 |
[23:04] | You kept it from me when you scratched the car. | 你没告诉我 你把车刮花了啊 |
[23:06] | Robert, eat your potatoes. | 罗伯特 吃你的土豆去 |
[23:08] | What’s so funny? | 什么这么好笑 |
[23:09] | She’s not consistent with the potatoes. | 土豆问题她不再坚持了 |
[23:11] | She’s not consistent with anything. | 她没哪件事会坚持到底的 |
[23:12] | Okay, you’re not getting any potatoes. | 好吧 那你别吃土豆了 |
[23:15] | Now what’s so funny? | 又什么这么好笑 |
[23:16] | I see where she gets it from. | 我知道她是遗传的谁了 |
[23:18] | Gets what? | 遗传什么 |
[23:20] | You better shut up and eat your potatoes. | 还是闭嘴吃你的土豆吧 |
[23:28] | She actually said she’d prefer to rot in a cell? | 她真说了她宁愿在监狱老死吗 |
[23:32] | Well, you’ve gotta give her credit for that. | 你得满足她这个愿望啊 |
[23:33] | You do, and she’s right. | 是啊 而且她这样说有道理 |
[23:36] | It’s not making any sense. | 这说不过去啊 |
[23:38] | If he’s not making a run, why is he dumping her shares? | 如果他不想收购 为什么他要抛售股份呢 |
[23:40] | – He’s reacting. – He’s overreacting. | -他在做出反应 -他反应过激了 |
[23:44] | He may have money to burn, | 他或许有闲钱可以烧 |
[23:45] | but this isn’t tens of thousands, it’s tens of millions. | 但这可不是几万的事 可是几千万 |
[23:48] | It’s completely out of proportion. | 完全不合情理 |
[23:50] | Not exactly. | 也不是 |
[23:51] | What are you talking about? | 什么意思 |
[23:53] | I subpoenaed his daughter. | 我传审了他女儿 |
[23:56] | You what? | 什么 |
[23:57] | He fired our client, so I struck back. | 他害我们丢失客户 我要回击 |
[24:00] | And you didn’t think to run that by me? | 你也不事前跟我商量 |
[24:02] | No, I didn’t think you’d say no. | 不 我觉得你不会反对 |
[24:04] | I’d say no because I’m not an idiot. | 我会反对 因为我不是白痴 |
[24:06] | Idiot? | 白痴 |
[24:07] | We need this man to help us. | 我们需要他的帮助 |
[24:08] | You just made him a permanent enemy. | 你把他变成我们永远的敌人 |
[24:10] | Me? We did this together. | 只有我吗 我们是一起合作的 |
[24:12] | – Don’t put this on me. – You’re putting it on me. | -别怪到我头上 -是你在怪我 |
[24:14] | Because you goddamn did it! | 因为这是你干的 |
[24:16] | You were going to go after him no matter what I said. | 不管我说什么 你都会去找他的茬 |
[24:18] | I attacked his business. | 我只打击他的生意 |
[24:19] | You went after his family. | 你对他的家人动手 |
[24:21] | Don’t tell me you’ve never done the same thing, | 别说你没做过同样的事 |
[24:23] | and what’s the difference between me doing it, | 现在只不过换成了是我做而已 |
[24:25] | other than the fact that– | 和你做有什么 |
[24:30] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[24:32] | This isn’t about me getting personal with Gianopolous. | 这和我私下攻击扬诺普洛斯无关 |
[24:36] | This is about me getting personal with Donna. | 而是因为我私下与唐娜有关系 |
[24:41] | I’m gonna pretend you didn’t just say that. | 我现在就装作没听到你说这句话 |
[24:43] | Is that because she’s listening? | 因为她全都听得到吗 |
[24:45] | I don’t give a shit if she hears it or not. | 她听不听得到我压根不在乎 |
[24:47] | You crossed a line with Gianopolous, | 对扬诺普洛斯你越界了 |
[24:49] | and you just crossed another one with me. | 而你刚才对我又越界了 |
[24:52] | You know, you’ve had it in for me from the start. | 你从一开始就对我有意见 |
[24:54] | And you’ve only been with Donna for three days, | 你和唐娜好上不过才三天 |
[24:56] | that should tell you something. | 你应该知道是跟什么有关 |
[24:58] | Let me spell it out for you, okay? | 你给我听清楚了 |
[25:00] | You don’t work my case without me, | 不准背着我做我的案子 |
[25:02] | and since you seem to be having trouble understanding that, | 既然你对这句话理解有困难 |
[25:05] | you don’t work my case at all. | 你完全不准碰我的案子 |
[25:06] | Now get out of my office. | 现在给我滚出我的办公室 |
[25:22] | So, Michael, | 迈克尔 |
[25:23] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[25:25] | So now you’re gonna tell me what to call you? | 现在轮到你教我该怎么叫你了吗 |
[25:27] | No, I-I–it’s– people usually call me– | 不 只是大家通常都这么叫我 |
[25:29] | I’m just messing with you. | 和你开个玩笑而已 |
[25:33] | So where are you from? | 你来自哪儿 |
[25:35] | I grew up in Brooklyn. | 我在布鲁克林长大 |
[25:37] | Brothers, sisters? | 有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[25:39] | Only child. | 我是独生子 |
[25:40] | Parents still there? | 父母还在那儿吗 |
[25:42] | They both died when I was a kid. | 我还小的时候他们就去世了 |
[25:44] | Nah, you’re messing with me. | 换成你开我玩笑了 |
[25:53] | I just asked an orphan about his dead parents | 我刚才向一个孤儿打听他已故的双亲 |
[25:56] | and made a joke about it, didn’t I? | 还开了个玩笑 是不是 |
[26:00] | Does he like apple or blueberry? | 他喜欢苹果还是蓝莓 |
[26:02] | Mom, shh, I’m trying to hear what they’re saying. | 妈小点声 我想听他们在说点什么 |
[26:03] | Rachel, relax, he can handle your father. | 放松 瑞秋 他能应付你父亲 |
[26:06] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[26:07] | Because you wouldn’t have brought him here if he couldn’t. | 如果他应付不了你就不会带他来了 |
[26:09] | Besides, what are you so afraid they’re gonna say? | 话说回来 你害怕他们说什么 |
[26:13] | You’re right. Nothing. | 你说得对 没什么 |
[26:15] | Honey, what is it? | 宝贝 怎么了 |
[26:22] | You don’t have to tell me. | 你不必告诉我 |
[26:25] | But just tell me this, | 只要告诉我 |
[26:28] | do you love him? | 你爱他吗 |
[26:33] | As long as he hasn’t killed someone, it’ll all work out. | 只要他没杀过人 没什么解决不了的 |
[26:38] | Come on. | 过来 |
[26:47] | I thought you were taking the day off. | 你不是说要休息一天吗 |
[26:49] | That was the day, this is the night, | 我指白天休息 现在是晚上 |
[26:51] | and my name is still on the door. | 我的名字还刻在墙上呢 |
[26:53] | It is. | 确实是 |
[26:57] | What do you want, Harvey? | 你想要什么 哈维 |
[26:58] | You were right. | 你是对的 |
[26:59] | We’ve had a lot of disagreements lately. | 我们最近的分歧可不少 |
[27:01] | Which one are you referring to? | 你是指哪个 |
[27:03] | I’m not entirely sure Stephen Huntley’s judgment | 我现在不确定史蒂芬·亨特利的判断 |
[27:05] | is better than yours. | 是否要比你的好 |
[27:07] | He went behind my back. | 他背着我擅作主张 |
[27:09] | Going behind someone’s back | 背着别人擅作主张 |
[27:11] | doesn’t seem like something you have a problem with. | 不像是会让你不爽的事情 |
[27:13] | Maybe, but he hit Gianopolous below the belt, | 或许是吧 但他不正当地攻击扬诺普洛斯 |
[27:17] | and now we have a problem. | 现在我们有麻烦了 |
[27:18] | We have a problem? | “我们”有麻烦了 |
[27:20] | You said your name was still on the door. | 你刚才不还说墙上刻着你的名字 |
[27:22] | I’m coming to you for help. | 我是来寻求帮助的 |
[27:29] | What’s our problem? | 出了什么问题 |
[27:31] | He’s dumping Hessington Oil shares | 他在抛售海辛顿石油的股票 |
[27:33] | just to drive her into the ground. | 只为把她逼上绝路 |
[27:43] | Well, if we can come together, | 如果我们能合作 |
[27:46] | maybe they can come together. | 或许他们也可以 |
[27:48] | I’m listening. | 我听着 |
[27:49] | Tony Gianopolous wants to own Hessington Oil. | 托尼·扬诺普洛斯想要拥有海辛顿石油 |
[27:55] | Ava wants to control it. | 艾娃想要掌控海辛顿石油 |
[27:56] | She sells him her shares, | 她把她的股份卖给他 |
[27:59] | he gives her the voting rights. | 他把投票权给她 |
[28:01] | And he gives up Cameron Dennis. | 他再放弃卡梅隆·丹尼斯 |
[28:03] | They get what they want, and so do we. | 他们各取所需 也成全我们 |
[28:07] | You think he’ll still go for it? | 你觉得他会不会同意 |
[28:09] | He’ll know we’re coming to him because he won. | 他知道我们会去找他的 因为他胜券在握 |
[28:12] | He won’t be the problem. | 他不是问题 |
[28:14] | Ava said she’d rather rot | 艾娃说她宁愿烂在牢内 |
[28:15] | than see him take over her company. | 也不愿看他收购她的公司 |
[28:18] | I’ll take care of Ava. | 艾娃这边我来搞定 |
[28:20] | Look, it seems like you two get along, | 你们两个看上去相处得不错 |
[28:24] | And I like you. | 我也挺喜欢你的 |
[28:26] | So I’m gonna ask you this straight. | 那我就不和你绕弯子了 |
[28:29] | She’s worked her ass off to become a lawyer. | 她费尽心思想要成为律师 |
[28:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:32] | Well, I don’t want anything to stand in her way. | 我不希望会有什么阻碍她 |
[28:34] | I would never do that. | 我绝不会阻碍她的 |
[28:36] | So what happens when she gets into Stanford? | 那等她进斯坦福了你打算怎么办 |
[28:42] | You didn’t know she applied there. | 你还不知道她申请那儿了吧 |
[28:47] | Looks like you two have something to talk about. | 看来你们该好好谈谈了 |
[28:57] | You’re very quite this morning. | 今天早上怎么这么安静 |
[28:59] | Just tired. | 只是有点累 |
[28:59] | Still? I mean, you went home right after dinner last night. | 还累呢 昨天吃完饭你就直接回家了啊 |
[29:02] | Yeah, trouble sleeping. | 失眠了 |
[29:04] | Is something wrong? | 出什么问题了 |
[29:07] | Hey, who the hell do you think you are? | 你他妈的以为自己是谁啊 |
[29:09] | Mr. Stenton, I guess you got our message. | 斯丹顿先生 我猜你明白我们的意思了 |
[29:10] | Oh, I did, and now I’ve got one for you. | 收到了 现在我也有话要给你 |
[29:13] | Beth and I got married this morning. | 贝丝和我今早结婚了 |
[29:16] | You married a woman to protect yourself? | 你为了保护自己而娶她 |
[29:17] | I married her because I love her. | 我娶她是因为我爱她 |
[29:19] | But you did it to make any conversation | 但你这么做是为了让你和她 |
[29:20] | that the two of you had privileged. | 之间所有的对话都被保密 |
[29:22] | Says the lawyer who threatened her. | 你这个威胁她的律师还真敢说 |
[29:23] | Well, now you take this to trial, she won’t testify. | 现在就算上了法庭 她也不会作证 |
[29:27] | Well, it’s too bad spousal privilege | 太可惜了 配偶特权 |
[29:29] | doesn’t apply to bullshit marriages. | 才不会适用于这种狗屁婚姻 |
[29:30] | Yeah, good luck arguing that. | 是吗 那你就试试看啊 |
[29:32] | We offered the two of you a chance to give back the money | 我们给了你们一次还掉钱 |
[29:34] | and walk away, but after we prove you did this– | 抽身离开的机会 但是如果我们证明你 |
[29:36] | Oh, you can’t prove I did a thing. | 你什么都证明不了 |
[29:38] | And now, you can’t force her to prove it for you either. | 现在 你也不能强迫她来帮你证明什么了 |
[29:49] | You never returned my call last night. | 昨晚你没回我电话 |
[29:51] | Well, what could be different about last night | 昨晚和前天晚上 |
[29:53] | than the night before? Hmm? | 有什么区别呢 |
[29:56] | Maybe the fact that you went to Harvey | 也许区别在于昨晚你去找了哈维 |
[29:57] | and you threw me in his face. | 当着他的面把我拿出来说事儿 |
[30:00] | Um, I was just telling it how it was. | 我只是实话实话 |
[30:03] | He’s already got it in for us anyway. | 他本来就对我们不满了 |
[30:05] | Well, that’s my business with him, not yours. | 那也是我和他的事 不关你事 |
[30:09] | You’re right. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 我很抱歉 |
[30:11] | I never wanted to make things awkward for you and Harvey. | 我没想让你和哈维之间难堪 |
[30:15] | You made things awkward for you and me. | 你是让我和你之间难堪了 |
[30:19] | – Donna– – I like you, Stephen, | -唐娜 -我喜欢你 史蒂芬 |
[30:21] | And I have enjoyed our short-term arrangement, | 我也很享受我们的短期协议 |
[30:23] | but I don’t enjoy complications. | 但我不喜欢问题复杂化 |
[30:25] | I don’t either, but it seems we have one. | 我也一样 但看来眼前就有一个问题 |
[30:28] | Now, I’m affected by you more than I thought, | 你对我的影响超出了我的预期 |
[30:32] | and I’m finding I’d like to extend our term. | 我想延长我们的协议 |
[30:38] | I’ll take your offer under advisement. | 我会考虑的 |
[30:51] | I am not selling my shares to that man. | 我绝不把我的股份出售给那个人 |
[30:55] | I don’t know you that well, Ava, | 我跟你不太熟 艾娃 |
[30:56] | and I won’t pretend that I do, | 我也不打算套近乎 |
[30:58] | but we do have something in common. | 但我们的确有个共同之处 |
[31:00] | What is that? | 是什么 |
[31:01] | I merged with Edward Darby | 我选择跟爱德华·达比合并 |
[31:03] | to save my firm from being hijacked | 来挽救我的事务所 |
[31:05] | by my piece of shit ex-partner. | 免遭我前合伙人的劫持 |
[31:06] | And what exactly does that give us in common? | 这算哪门子共同之处 |
[31:09] | I know what it’s like to prefer rotting in the ground | 我能理解你的心情 宁愿暴死街头 |
[31:11] | than letting my enemy take what’s mine. | 也不愿敌人夺走属于我的一切 |
[31:16] | I said, “Rotting in a cell.” | 我说的是”死在牢里” |
[31:17] | I wasn’t up on murder charges. | 我又没被指控谋杀 |
[31:19] | And you’d rather have died? | 这么说你宁愿去死 |
[31:20] | I was speaking metaphorically, as I’m sure you were. | 我这是比喻 我知道你也是 |
[31:23] | Was I? | 是吗 |
[31:24] | You won’t be able to run your company from a cell. | 你在牢里可没法经营公司 |
[31:27] | My point is, | 我想说的是 |
[31:29] | I didn’t want to merge, | 我也不想合并 |
[31:31] | but I did what I had to do to keep my company mine. | 但为了保住自己的公司 我不得不合并 |
[31:34] | And how is that working out for you? | 那结果又怎样呢 |
[31:36] | It has its ups and downs, | 有利有弊 |
[31:39] | but I wouldn’t be standing here in front of you | 但我如今能站在你面前 |
[31:41] | if I hadn’t done it. | 全得益于此 |
[31:43] | Not exactly a ringing endorsement. | 这也没多少说服力 |
[31:46] | Ava… | 艾娃… |
[31:48] | Do this. Get free of your murder charges. | 听我的 摆脱谋杀的指控 |
[31:52] | Nobody is saying we can’t try | 之后再不会有人觉得 |
[31:54] | to get you out of this deal later. | 我们对你也回天乏术 |
[31:58] | I don’t care what it takes, | 我不管付出多少代价 |
[31:59] | I’m not losing to that guy. | 反正我不能输给他 |
[32:00] | We need to find a way around spousal privilege. | 我们得从配偶特权上想办法 |
[32:02] | I don’t see how we can. | 我觉得不好办 |
[32:03] | Stupid goddamn law. Excuse me. | 该死的法律 不好意思 |
[32:05] | It’s not entirely stupid. | 也没那么该死 |
[32:07] | Oh, what, so now, you’re on his side? | 你现在也向着他了 |
[32:09] | No, privilege exists for a reason. | 不是 特权自有其存在的意义 |
[32:11] | You don’t want to have to worry about | 你也不想担心 |
[32:12] | what you trust your partner with. | 不敢信任你的家人 |
[32:13] | That’s assuming your partner | 那也得建立在 |
[32:14] | even trusts you in the first place. | 家人也信任你的基础上 |
[32:15] | What is that even supposed to mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[32:16] | It means, when were you gonna tell me you applied to Stanford? | 你打算何时才告诉我你申请了斯坦福大学 |
[32:30] | Okay, so that’s why you’ve barely | 这就是为什么昨晚以后 |
[32:32] | said three words to me since last night. | 你几乎都没怎么和我说话的原因吧 |
[32:34] | My dad told you. | 我爸告诉你的 |
[32:35] | No, no, he didn’t tell me, he asked me how I felt about it | 他没告诉我 他问我怎么看这事 |
[32:38] | because he assumed I knew, | 他以为我知道 |
[32:39] | like I know about all the east coast schools | 就像我知道 你在东海岸申请的 |
[32:40] | – that you applied to. – Mike… | -所有学校那样 -迈克 |
[32:42] | First you didn’t want me to meet your parents, | 一开始你不想让我见父母 |
[32:43] | and now this? | 现在又这样 |
[32:44] | Yeah, and I changed my mind about you meeting my parents, | 可我后来还是带你见我父母了 |
[32:45] | which I’m now beginning to regret. | 现在我开始后悔了 |
[32:48] | Oh, why, because I found out you hid something from me? | 为什么 因为我发现你有事瞒着我 |
[32:50] | Like you never hid anything from me. | 你也曾对我有过隐瞒 |
[32:51] | I hid something from you, it kept us apart. | 我之前有所隐瞒 所以我们有了嫌隙 |
[32:53] | What brought us together was me telling you everything. | 而我对你和盘托出以后我们就和好了 |
[32:56] | – I was going to tell you. – When? | -我准备告诉你的 -什么时候 |
[32:59] | Before I went, on Friday. | 我离开之前 周五 |
[33:06] | You’re going there? | 你真要去 |
[33:08] | I got an interview. I’m sorry. | 我要去面试 我很抱歉 |
[33:09] | I just didn’t know how to tell you, Mike | 我不知道怎么跟你开口 迈克 |
[33:10] | I don’t know, how about, | 我也不知道 这个怎么样 |
[33:11] | “Hey, Mike,I might go to law school 3,000 miles away”? | “迈克 我要去三千英里外上法学院啦” |
[33:13] | I don’t even know if I’m gonna get in, | 我都不确定我会不会被录取 |
[33:14] | which is exactly why I didn’t want to have this conversation. | 所以我现在不想谈这个 |
[33:16] | No, you didn’t want to have it because you might go there | 才不是 你不想谈是因为你可能会被录取 |
[33:18] | and you’re too afraid to say it. | 而且你不敢承认 |
[33:22] | Okay. I might want to go there. | 那好 我就是想去 |
[33:26] | I’ve said it. | 我承认了 |
[33:41] | You may enter. | 进来吧 |
[33:43] | I’m afraid I’ve got a bit of a sticky wicket. | 我可能有麻烦了 |
[33:47] | That sounds uncomfortable. | 听起来不妙 |
[33:48] | The Hong Kong office urgently requires me | 香港办公室方面紧急召我 |
[33:50] | for a few weeks. | 过去几周时间 |
[33:51] | Normally, I’d bring Mikado, but… | 通常我会带上米卡度 不过… |
[33:53] | Whoa, wait, are you asking me to… | 等等 你是要我… |
[33:55] | I can’t get her papers in time. | 我来不及完成她的手续 |
[33:56] | She’d be facing quarantine. | 她会被海关隔离检疫 |
[33:58] | She’d sooner die. | 她哪受得了啊 |
[33:59] | You already understand her so well. | 你真懂她 |
[34:01] | I do, yet a request of this magnitude… | 那必须 可你这请求不小啊… |
[34:03] | No, you’re probably right, it’s too much to ask. | 你说得对 我有点过分了 |
[34:07] | I’m sure there is a suitable luxury feline hotel. | 那里肯定会有猫咪专属的奢华酒店 |
[34:11] | Don’t play games, okay? We both know there isn’t. | 别逗了 你我都知道不会有 |
[34:13] | – So you’ll do it? – N…yes, can I have her? | -那你答应了 -没有 才怪 猫咪呢 |
[34:18] | Do you have a minute? | 你有空吗 |
[34:18] | I don’t really feel like talking about us right now. | 我现在没心情说我们的事 |
[34:20] | It’s not about that. | 不是我们的事 |
[34:21] | Our discussion gave me an idea. | 我们的交谈让我想到个点子 |
[34:23] | Our discussion? | 我们的交谈 |
[34:25] | Can we please not fight about what to call our fight? | 我们不争怎么命名吵架行吗 |
[34:27] | What’s the idea? | 你有什么点子 |
[34:28] | We don’t do good cop, bad cop anymore. | 我们不扮红脸白脸了 |
[34:30] | We do bad cop, bad cop. | 我们都唱白脸 |
[34:32] | The way I’m feeling right now, | 以我现在的心情 |
[34:33] | yeah, I can do bad cop. | 可以唱白脸 |
[34:38] | Since when do you come out here? | 什么风把你吹来了 |
[34:39] | Since they added asiago cheese. | 这有阿齐亚戈干酪 |
[34:41] | Your reward of choice for a job well done. | 干得不错 你可以选择奖励 |
[34:44] | You remember that story? | 你还记得那故事 |
[34:45] | First story you ever told me. You think I’d forget? | 这是你给我讲的第一个故事 怎么能忘 |
[34:48] | That wasn’t the point of the story. | 故事主旨可不是这个 |
[34:50] | I assume you got Ava to agree. | 我猜你说服艾娃了 |
[34:51] | Yes, I did. | 没错 |
[34:53] | Should I be buying you an asiago bagel? | 给你买个阿齐亚戈贝果庆祝一下吗 |
[34:55] | Poppy seed. | 我要罂粟籽的 |
[34:57] | The “Good news, bad news” bagel. | 你有消息要透露 |
[34:58] | Gianopolous agreed to the deal. | 扬诺普洛斯接受交易 |
[35:00] | He gave up Cameron Dennis. | 他不用卡梅隆·丹尼斯了 |
[35:01] | What’s the bad news? | 坏消息是什么 |
[35:02] | Cameron protected himself. | 卡梅隆留了一手 |
[35:04] | He never explicitly told Gianopolous about the tape | 他没跟扬诺普洛斯明确说过录像带的事 |
[35:06] | and never actually showed him the tape. | 也没给他看过 |
[35:09] | So what’s the good news? | 那好消息呢 |
[35:11] | He never explicitly said anything, | 虽然他没说过录像带的存在 |
[35:13] | but he left Gianopolous alone | 但他把录像带留在 |
[35:15] | in the room with that tape. | 只有扬诺普洛斯一个人的房间里了 |
[35:29] | Late night? | 睡太晚了吗 |
[35:31] | No sleep at all. | 压根没睡 |
[35:33] | The ulcer? | 溃疡 |
[35:34] | No, Nigel’s cat. | 奈杰尔的猫折腾的 |
[35:36] | You slept at Nigel’s? | 你在奈杰尔家过夜了 |
[35:37] | No, he’s out of town. I’m cat-sitting. | 没有 他出差了 我替他照顾猫 |
[35:41] | Mikado won’t drink her cream | 米卡度只喝 |
[35:42] | unless it’s precisely 5.5 degrees celsius, | 5.5摄氏度的奶糊 |
[35:44] | she turned her nose up at Bruno’s origami collection, | 她看都不看布鲁诺收藏的折纸工艺品 |
[35:46] | and she won’t use her litter box unless | 而且必须把猫砂盆面向伦敦方向 |
[35:47] | it’s facing london. | 她才肯方便 |
[35:50] | Hate that damn thing. | 太讨厌了 |
[35:52] | You’re loving every second with her, aren’t you? | 但你每分每秒都好爱她 对吧 |
[35:54] | All 86,400 of them. | 整整八万六千四百秒 |
[35:57] | By the way, you don’t have that glow today, Donna. | 另外 你今天没有那种光彩了 唐娜 |
[36:01] | You stop yoga? | 你瑜伽不练了吗 |
[36:02] | I took a couple nights off. | 我休息了几天 |
[36:04] | Is this because of Harvey? | 这是哈维的原因吗 |
[36:05] | Cause I don’t care what he says, Donna, | 因为我不管他说什么 |
[36:07] | you can’t let work get in the way of that glow. | 你千万不能因工作失了这份光彩 |
[36:09] | You know what, Louis, you’re right. | 你说的有道理 路易 |
[36:12] | I’m gonna schedule an extra long session tonight. | 我今晚会预约一趟加长时间的瑜伽训练 |
[36:14] | Ooh, can I come? | 我能一起去吗 |
[36:25] | Harvey, what are you doing here? | 哈维 你来这干什么 |
[36:27] | I’m here to tell you that you lost. | 我来告诉你你输了 |
[36:28] | I didn’t lose. I may not have much time, | 我可没输 也许我时间不多了 |
[36:30] | – But I still got… – That tape? | -但我手上还有 -那录像吗 |
[36:33] | Not anymore, unless you want to dispute | 那你可错了 除非你想和 |
[36:36] | Tony Gianopolous’ sworn statement | 托尼·扬诺普洛斯的白纸黑字争辩 |
[36:38] | that you left him alone with it. | 他作证是你把录像单独留给他的 |
[36:50] | I can fight this. | 我能推翻他 |
[36:51] | Chain of custody is something | 我对证据链还是略知一二的 |
[36:52] | I know a little bit about, thanks to you. | 这还得多谢你 |
[36:54] | That tape is gone, and so are you. | 录像已经没用了 你也该走人了 |
[36:56] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不去 |
[36:56] | Admit it, Cameron, I beat you. | 承认吧 卡梅隆 我打败了你 |
[36:59] | Save yourself the embarrassment, and cancel this trial. | 别让自己难堪了 赶紧撤诉 |
[37:01] | If you think I would ever do that, | 如果你真以为我会这样做 |
[37:03] | I taught you even less than I thought. | 那你从我这儿学到的比我想象中还少 |
[37:06] | This case was 50/50. | 这案子原本势均力敌 |
[37:07] | All you did was make it 80/20. | 现在只不过你占了优势而已 |
[37:09] | 99 to 1. | 绝对优势 |
[37:10] | It could be a million to one for all I care. | 我可不管你占多少优势 |
[37:12] | We’re in the ring, I’m still standing, and this isn’t done. | 只要我还没有倒下 这就不会结束 |
[37:16] | Now get out of my face. I got a trial to prepare for. | 赶快给我消失吧 我还有要准备上法庭 |
[37:28] | What do you want? | 你们要干什么 |
[37:28] | This is a request for charges to be filed against Graham Stenton | 这是对格雷姆·斯丹顿的起诉书 |
[37:31] | for stealing $30 million. | 控告他挪用三千万美金 |
[37:33] | The penalty for which is 15 years in a federal prison. | 此罪可判处十五年监禁 |
[37:35] | If you had proof of that, | 你们若有证据 |
[37:36] | you wouldn’t have come after me in the first place. | 你们根本不会来找我 |
[37:37] | We have proof that you knew something was wrong | 我们有证据表明你对此有所知 |
[37:39] | and you didn’t notify your employer. | 却没有告知你的上司 |
[37:40] | Which is why this is a request for charges | 所以我们也带来了对你的提请起诉书 |
[37:42] | to be filed against you as an accessory after the fact. | 指控你在得知犯罪事实后成为了同谋 |
[37:45] | The penalty for which is five years in a federal prison. | 而这项罪行可判处五年监禁 |
[37:48] | But you can avoid that by testifying against him. | 但只要你作证指控他 就能免于牢狱 |
[37:51] | Even if I was willing to, I can’t. | 即使我愿意 我也不能 |
[37:53] | We’re married. He’d stop me from testifying. | 我们结婚了 他不会让我作证的 |
[37:55] | In New York, not in Connecticut. | 在纽约是如此 在康涅狄格州就不然了 |
[37:57] | Which is where the charges will be filed. | 所以诉讼会在那儿进行 |
[37:59] | You’re asking me to turn against the man I love. | 你们是在劝我背叛我心爱的人 |
[38:01] | Then go to jail and trust him. | 那就去监狱并相信着他吧 |
[38:03] | I’m guessing he’s not gonna be there when you get out. | 我猜你出来之后 他不会在那儿守候你 |
[38:06] | Beth, even if he waits for you, | 贝丝 即使他等你 |
[38:09] | he did this, and the fear of him getting caught | 这也是他干的 害怕怕他被捉到的恐惧 |
[38:12] | is going to cast a shadow over every moment | 会笼罩在你们共同度过的 |
[38:13] | of the rest of your life together. | 每一分每一秒 |
[38:18] | He may not be able to see that, but I know you can. | 他也许没法感受到 但我知道你可以 |
[38:30] | I’ll get you the money back. | 我会把钱还给你们的 |
[38:38] | What are you doing? | 你做什么呢 |
[38:40] | Just leaving a note. | 留个言而已 |
[38:42] | By the way, congratulations. | 顺便恭喜你了 |
[38:45] | I hear you got the tape thrown out | 我听说你将录像除出证物之外了 |
[38:47] | and Ava reinstated as the CEO. | 艾娃也被重新任命为执行总裁 |
[38:49] | – In spite of you. – yeah, I know. | -完全不用你插手 -我知道 |
[38:52] | You went to Jessica for help. | 你寻求了杰西卡的帮助 |
[38:55] | – You have a problem with that? – No. | -你对此有问题吗 -没有 |
[38:58] | I just think it’s ironic that | 我只是觉得这很讽刺 |
[38:59] | she doesn’t realize | 她根本没意识到 |
[39:00] | she just helped you dig her own grave. | 她竟帮了你掘她自己的坟墓 |
[39:10] | It’s me. | 是我 |
[39:17] | Money got wired into the account. | 钱汇到账了 |
[39:19] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[39:21] | I don’t think she would’ve caved | 要不是你临场发挥 |
[39:23] | If you hadn’t broken script | 突然唱红脸 |
[39:24] | and gone all good cop on me. | 她是不会妥协的 |
[39:29] | – Look, I’m sorry. – I’m sorry. | -对不起 -对不起 |
[39:30] | – Rachel– – No, Mike. | -瑞秋 -不 迈克 |
[39:33] | We’re in a fight because I made the mistake | 我们吵架 因为我犯了个错 |
[39:34] | of not telling you that | 没有告诉你 |
[39:36] | I was considering going to Stanford, | 我考虑去斯坦福 |
[39:37] | but we’re really in a fight | 但我们吵架的真正原因 |
[39:39] | because I’m considering going to Stanford. | 是因为我真的打算去斯坦福了 |
[39:42] | What you said to Beth, | 你对贝丝说的话 |
[39:43] | was that really about me? | 实际上是对我说的吗 |
[39:45] | Because you said | 因为你说 |
[39:47] | the fear of him getting caught | 害怕他被抓的恐惧 |
[39:48] | was gonna cast a shadow over every minute | 会笼罩在你们共同度过的 |
[39:50] | of the rest of their life together. | 每一分每一秒 |
[39:52] | If you’re asking if it’s occurred to me | 如果你这是在问我 |
[39:55] | that going to Stanford could be a fresh start… | 去斯坦福对我来说会不会是个崭新的开始 |
[40:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:02] | It has, but the truth is | 这有可能 但事实是 |
[40:03] | I may or may not get into Yale or Columbia, | 我不知道我能不能进耶鲁或哥伦比亚大学 |
[40:05] | and you were the one that told me | 但你告诉过我 |
[40:08] | that it’d be stupid if I didn’t just cover my bases, | 我不能就这样止步不前 满于现状 |
[40:10] | so I just need to go | 所以我得过去 |
[40:12] | and see if I even get in or not. | 看看到底我能不能录取 |
[40:15] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[40:17] | I get all of it. | 我都能理解 |
[40:18] | I just can’t stop thinking about what will happen if you do. | 但我不得不想如果你被录取了该怎么办 |
[40:25] | You came to the decision | 你最终自己决定 |
[40:26] | to let me in on your secret on your own, | 和我分享你的秘密 |
[40:30] | and I just need you to give me the freedom | 我只是需要你给我 |
[40:33] | to come to this decision on my own. | 做出自己的选择的自由 |
[40:39] | I’m not one for sentimental gestures, | 我不感情用事 |
[40:42] | but I was thinking about when Hardman came back | 但我想起哈德曼回来的时候 |
[40:44] | and you and I got into it. | 你我都陷入那场混乱 |
[40:48] | you got me my tea set back. | 你帮我夺回了我的茶具[亦有控制权之意] |
[40:50] | You here to thank me for that? | 你就为了这个来谢我吗 |
[40:52] | I’m here with a gesture of my own. | 我自有我感谢的方式 |
[40:55] | 皮尔森-达比-斯佩克特律所 哈维·斯佩克特 | |
[41:02] | This isn’t a tea set. | 这可不是套茶具 |
[41:03] | It’s going up on the wall tomorrow. | 明天你名字就将挂在墙上 |
[41:07] | I asked for that a while ago. | 我之前就向你要过 |
[41:09] | You said I wasn’t ready. | 你说我还没准备好 |
[41:10] | I also said I wasn’t just going to slap | 我还说过我不会随意 |
[41:12] | someone else’s name up there next to mine, | 将别人的名字挂在我的旁边 |
[41:15] | but I did. | 但我做了 |
[41:16] | And now you regret it. | 而你现在后悔了 |
[41:21] | And you’re playing chess again. | 你又开始下棋了 |
[41:24] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:25] | It means, I want to know if this is a gesture | 意思是 我想知道你这是感谢我 |
[41:27] | or if it’s a move. | 还是一步棋 |
[41:31] | What it is, is my way of showing you | 我这是用我的方法告诉你 |
[41:35] | that Darby’s treating me the same way I treated you, | 达比对待我 就像我过去对待你 |
[41:39] | and I understand how you felt. | 我现在了解了你当时的感受 |
[41:42] | You don’t like it, | 你不喜欢这种感受 |
[41:45] | and this is your way of getting me on your side. | 所以这是你拉我到你一边的手段 |
[41:50] | Harvey, I can’t make you believe me, | 哈维 我无法让你相信我 |
[41:53] | but I don’t want you on my side. | 但我不想让你站我这边 |
[41:55] | I want us to be on the same side. | 我是希望我们在同一边 |
[42:09] | 皮尔森-达比-斯佩克特律所 哈维·斯佩克特 资深合伙人 |