时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | It’s going up on the wall tomorrow. | 明天你名字就将挂在墙上 |
[00:02] | This is your way of getting me on your side. | 这是你拉我到你一边的手段 |
[00:08] | I want us to be on the same side. | 我是希望我们在同一边 |
[00:10] | I get ava hessington acquitted. | 我证明艾娃·海辛顿无罪 |
[00:11] | Darby backs me for managing partner. | 达比支持我当经营合伙人 |
[00:13] | I’m here to tell you I don’t want it anymore. | 我是来告诉你我不想接受 |
[00:15] | Get out of my sight. | 你赶快从我眼前消失 |
[00:17] | Let me spell it out for you, okay? | 你给我听清楚了 |
[00:19] | You don’t work my case without me. | 不准背着我做我的案子 |
[00:21] | And since you seem to be having trouble | 既然你对这句话理解有困难 |
[00:23] | understanding that, you don’t work my case at all. | 你完全不准碰我的案子 |
[00:25] | You and Stephen. | 你和史蒂芬 |
[00:27] | It bothers me. | 让我很闹心 |
[00:28] | I didn’t know you were a cat man. | 我都不知道原来你也喜欢猫 |
[00:29] | Do I have brains in my head? | 我有脑子吗 |
[00:31] | Do I have a heart in my chest? | 我有心吗 |
[00:32] | – Who is this stunning creature? – Mikado. | -这只漂亮的小生命是… -米卡度 |
[00:34] | The Hong Kong office urgently requires me | 香港办公室方面紧急召我 |
[00:36] | for a few weeks. | 过去几周时间 |
[00:37] | I’m sure there is a suitable luxury feline hotel. | 那里肯定会有猫咪专属的奢华酒店 |
[00:39] | – Don’t play games, okay? – So you’ll do it? | -别逗了 -那你答应了 |
[00:42] | n-yes. Can I have her? | 没有 才怪 猫咪呢 |
[00:43] | What do you want, Stephen? | 你想要什么 史蒂芬 |
[00:45] | I hear Cameron got a witness. | 我听说卡梅隆找到了一个目击者 |
[00:47] | He did. What do you want? | 是 你想怎样 |
[00:49] | I’m just checking to see if there’s anything | 我只是来看看 有没有什么 |
[00:51] | I can do to help. | 我能帮忙的 |
[00:51] | – there isn’t. – no way. | -没有 -不可能 |
[00:53] | If you didn’t have Mariga yesterday, | 你昨天没拿下马里加 |
[00:55] | you don’t have him today. | 今天也没有 |
[00:56] | Why don’t you ask your friend Stephen Huntley? | 你怎么不问问你们的朋友史蒂芬·亨特利 |
[00:58] | He’s the one that led me right to him. | 就是他帮我找上马里加的 |
[01:09] | You know, you might just be the perfect man. | 你也许是个完美的男人 |
[01:11] | You’re just coming to realize that now? | 你现在才知道吗 |
[01:22] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[01:24] | I need a minute alone with Stephen. | 我要和史蒂芬单独谈一下 |
[01:26] | Is it just a minute? Or do I need to get a cab? | 就谈一下 还是我该打车走了 |
[01:29] | It won’t take long. But the rest is up to you. | 不用多久的 不过走不走看你了 |
[01:38] | Well, I’m guessing you’re not here to join us for dessert. | 你不是来跟我们一起吃甜点的吧 |
[01:40] | You called Colonel Mariga. | 你给马加里上校打电话了 |
[01:44] | Yeah. I called him. | 没错 |
[01:47] | Called him to find out what Cameron Dennis had offered him | 我打给他询问卡梅隆·丹尼斯开了什么条件 |
[01:50] | and to suggest that he could do better. | 并且说明他能得到更多 |
[01:52] | You mean you called him to offer him a bribe. | 你是说你提出贿赂他 |
[01:54] | Doesn’t matter. | 无所谓了 |
[01:56] | Dennis was bluffing. | 丹尼斯在唬人 |
[01:57] | He never had him in the first place. | 他根本就没找到马加里上校 |
[01:59] | He didn’t but he does now | 一开始是没有 但现在找到了 |
[02:01] | because of you. | 多亏了你 |
[02:04] | You’re saying he traced my call? | 你是说他追踪了我的电话 |
[02:06] | You’re damn right I am. | 没错 |
[02:07] | And you’re angry with me? | 你生我气了 |
[02:09] | You’re supposed to be looking out for Ava. | 你本该捍卫艾娃的 |
[02:11] | If I didn’t know any better, I’d think | 如果我不知情 肯定以为 |
[02:12] | that you were working for Cameron Dennis. | 你是卡梅隆·丹尼斯的人 |
[02:14] | And by the way, the man is in hiding. | 而且 那人躲起来了 |
[02:16] | His own country can’t find him. How the hell did you? | 连他的祖国都找不到他 你怎么找到的 |
[02:19] | Same way you would. | 用你也会用的方法 |
[02:21] | You know people here. | 你在这里人面广 |
[02:22] | I know people everywhere. | 我全世界人面都广 |
[02:23] | Well, calling those people just screwed us. | 给这些人打电话只会害死我们 |
[02:26] | I called them, Harvey, because you were doing nothing. | 哈维 我找他们是因为你什么都不做 |
[02:28] | I was doing nothing because he had nothing. | 那是因为他手头什么都没有 |
[02:31] | And then I had the tape thrown out | 这样他就不能把录像带作为证据 |
[02:32] | and he had less than nothing. | 会更加穷途末路 |
[02:34] | Then he threw a Hail Mary and you just caught it. | 他抛出了一个骗局 你就一脚踩了进去 |
[02:37] | If he found Mariga by tapping my phones, | 如果他是追踪了我的电话才找到了马加里 |
[02:39] | the judge will throw him out. | 法官会把他踢出局的 |
[02:41] | You think we’re gonna be able to prove | 你觉得我们能证明 |
[02:42] | that that’s how he found him? | 他追踪了你的电话吗 |
[02:43] | You wanna carry on yelling at me? | 你是要继续冲我喊 |
[02:44] | Or should we fix this? | 还是扭转局势 |
[02:45] | You know, I have had about enough | 我受够你那套 |
[02:47] | of your fixer crap, okay? | 狗屁扭转局势了 |
[02:48] | You didn’t fix shit. You broke it wide open. | 你屁都没扭转 成事不足败事有余 |
[02:50] | Then what the hell are you doing here? | 那你来这里干什么 |
[02:52] | I’m here to tell you that if I hear your name | 我来这里告诉你 你要还来插手 |
[02:54] | around my case again, | 我的案子 |
[02:55] | I am gonna beat the shit outta you. | 我就把你揍个屁滚尿流 |
[03:04] | You told him you were gonna beat the shit out of him? | 你说要把他揍个屁滚尿流 |
[03:06] | Yeah, and that’s the last time | 是的 这也是我最后一次 |
[03:08] | I’m gonna tell him anything. | 跟他说话了 |
[03:10] | What? | 怎么 |
[03:11] | You think I wouldn’t do it? | 你觉得我不会打他 |
[03:12] | No, I’m not sure you could do it. | 不 我不确定你打得过他 |
[03:14] | What’s he going to hit me with, his ascot? | 他能用什么揍我 宽领带吗 |
[03:16] | Harvey, the man plays rugby. | 哈维 那家伙是打英式橄榄球的 |
[03:17] | That’s no joke. | 那可不是开玩笑的 |
[03:18] | How do you even know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[03:19] | It’s on the Darby International website. | 在达比国际的网页上写着呢 |
[03:21] | I don’t give you enough work. | 看来我给你的活还不够多 |
[03:23] | And I’m gonna change that right now. | 我现在就改正这一点 |
[03:25] | Cameron’s not denying us access to Mariga, | 卡梅隆没有禁止我们接触马加里 |
[03:27] | which means he’s gonna sing any song Cameron wants | 也就是说他现在唯卡梅隆是从 |
[03:30] | to avoid a firing squad– | 来避免死刑 |
[03:31] | So I need to find anything I can | 所以我要尽可能搜集资料 |
[03:32] | to take Mariga apart. | 击溃马加里 |
[03:34] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么 |
[03:35] | I’ll tell you what it is. | 让我来告诉你 |
[03:37] | It’s a witness list from Cameron Dennis | 这是卡梅隆·丹尼斯的目击证人名单 |
[03:38] | with Colonel Mariga on it. | 马加里上校就在里面 |
[03:40] | And he’s giving us access, | 他允许我方接触证人 |
[03:41] | which means he’s not bluffing. | 这说明他不是在唬人 |
[03:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:44] | You told me he didn’t have him. | 你说他没找到马加里上校 |
[03:45] | He didn’t. | 是没有 |
[03:46] | Then how the hell did he get him? | 那现在怎么又找到了 |
[03:47] | Stephen. He was trying to fix it. | 是史蒂芬 他想扭转局势 |
[03:50] | Are you telling me you let Stephen Huntley | 你是说你让史蒂芬·亨特利 |
[03:52] | lead Cameron directly to the star witness? | 带卡梅隆找到了主要目击证人吗 |
[03:54] | I didn’t let Stephen do shit. | 我屁都没让史蒂芬干 |
[03:56] | – He did it on his own. – He’s your guy. | -他自己搞的 -他是你的人 |
[03:58] | – You aligned with him. – I did not. | -你跟他结盟了 -我没有 |
[04:00] | Okay, he’s Edward Darby’s guy. | 他是爱德华·达比的人 |
[04:01] | You made a deal with Darby. | 你跟达比有协议 |
[04:03] | That makes him your guy. | 他就是你的人了 |
[04:07] | You really wanna do this right now? | 你真要现在扯这些吗 |
[04:09] | Are you telling me he doesn’t know? | 你是说他不知情吗 |
[04:14] | You know I know. | 你知道我知情 |
[04:15] | You and I had this conversation once. | 我和你曾有过类似的对话 |
[04:18] | And you know where my loyalties lie. | 你知道我忠于谁 |
[04:21] | And as for your point, Stephen is only here at all | 至于你的问题 史蒂芬在这里 |
[04:23] | because you made a deal with Darby in the first place. | 全是因为你当初和达比签了协议 |
[04:26] | And I told you, I don’t want mine anymore. | 我说过 我不想遵守协议了 |
[04:31] | Then I guess I’m still in charge. | 这么说现在还是我管事 |
[04:32] | And since I’ve now been drafted onto this case, | 既然我也被扯进了这个案子 |
[04:35] | no one tells Edward Darby | 谁都不能跟爱德华·达比 |
[04:38] | or Stephen Huntley a goddamn thing. | 和史蒂芬·亨特利说任何事 |
[04:40] | Does anyone in this room have a problem with that? | 这屋里有人对此有问题吗 |
[05:31] | What did you get me? | 查到什么了 |
[05:32] | This isn’t the first time Mariga lied | 这不是马加里第一次撒谎 |
[05:33] | to get out of prosecution. | 以逃脱起诉了 |
[05:34] | Other murders? | 还有其他谋杀罪 |
[05:35] | Murder. Extortion. Embezzlement. | 谋杀 勒索 侵占 |
[05:38] | You want someone to commit a crime | 想找个犯了罪 |
[05:39] | and blame it on someone else, he’s your guy. | 再推卸给别人的人 就是他 |
[05:41] | You got the questions lined up? | 列出问题了吗 |
[05:43] | Right here. | 都在这里了 |
[05:44] | But I think you know what my biggest question is. | 你应该知道我最想问的是什么 |
[05:49] | What do you want me to say? | 你要我说什么 |
[05:50] | I changed my mind about Darby. I told Jessica. | 我不想跟达比合作了 我告诉了杰西卡 |
[05:52] | And I didn’t get a chance to tell you | 而我还没来得及告诉你 |
[05:53] | because we had bigger fish to fry. | 因为我们现在有更要紧的事要办 |
[05:55] | I understand why you didn’t get a chance to tell me. | 我明白你为什么没来得及告诉我 |
[05:57] | What I don’t get is why you told her. | 我不明白的是 你为什么要告诉她 |
[05:59] | If I can’t trust her to get over it after I tell her, | 要是我无法相信她能在我坦白之后放下这件事 |
[06:01] | I might as well have stuck with Darby in the first place. | 那我还不如跟着达比干了 |
[06:04] | Doesn’t look like she’s over it. | 看样子她还是很介意 |
[06:06] | Because she knows what we know. | 因为她知道了这案子的事 |
[06:08] | Right now, we got bigger fish to fry. | 现在我们有更要紧的事 |
[06:23] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[06:28] | Norma? | 诺玛 |
[06:29] | I’ve told you a million goddamn times. | 我跟你说过多少次了 |
[06:30] | 2% of Mikado’s afternoon milk. | 米卡度的下午牛奶只要2%脱脂奶 |
[06:32] | She’s gonna taste the extra skim. | 她能尝出多余的 |
[06:33] | And who do you think she’s gonna take it out on? | 你觉得她会冲谁发脾气 |
[06:35] | Me. | 是我 |
[06:37] | Oh, and find out what the holdup is | 在Litt up上查一下 |
[06:38] | on my trademark claim on “Litt up”. | 我那件商标索赔案怎么耽搁了 |
[06:40] | Nigel, you’re back a week early. | 奈杰尔 你提前一周回来了 |
[06:42] | I was gonna holiday an extra week. | 我本来还要再度假一周 |
[06:43] | But I was rejuvenated after only two days | 但在广州的当地泥浴里泡了两天 |
[06:45] | in the native clays at Guangzhou. | 我就精神焕发了 |
[06:48] | You’re glowing. | 你浑身散发着光芒 |
[06:50] | And I can’t wait to see Mikado. | 我等不及要见米卡度了 |
[06:53] | The lovely lass is here, I see. | 我家美妞在这里吧 |
[06:54] | Uh, no, she’s not here. | 不在 |
[06:57] | Then who’s that for? | 那是给谁的 |
[07:01] | That’s for me. | 给我的 |
[07:03] | It’s my afternoon milk. | 是我的下午牛奶 |
[07:14] | Hits the spot. Gotta run. | 喝过瘾了 我得走了 |
[07:16] | Louis. | 路易 |
[07:18] | Where is she? | 她在哪 |
[07:20] | At the best cat SPA in the city, | 在全市最好的猫猫水疗馆 |
[07:22] | getting her nails buffed and her paws polished. | 抛光指甲 擦亮爪子呢 |
[07:24] | You spoil her. | 你真把她宠坏了 |
[07:25] | – She spoils me. – Call me when she’s back. | -是她把我宠坏了 -她回来了给我打电话 |
[07:27] | I will. | 好的 |
[07:34] | Rachel, Louis. Code Red. | 瑞秋 我是路易 红色警报 |
[07:43] | 路易·利特 资深合伙人 | |
[07:58] | 最高机密 粉碎文件日 | |
[08:02] | Did anybody see you leave my office? | 有人看到你离开我办公室吗 |
[08:03] | – Norma gave me a look. – She’s on our side. | -诺玛看了我一眼 -她是我们的人 |
[08:05] | Rachel, concentrate. | 瑞秋 集中精神 |
[08:06] | I don’t even know if I’m on your side. | 我都不确定自己是不是跟你同一战线的 |
[08:07] | – This isn’t right. – She wants to be my cat. | -这样是不对的 -她想做我的猫 |
[08:09] | No. You want her to be your cat. | 不 是你想让她成为你的猫 |
[08:11] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[08:12] | This past week has been the best week of my life, ever since– | 上周是我这辈子最棒的一周 自从… |
[08:14] | Bruno, I understand. | 布鲁诺 我明白 |
[08:15] | But you can’t keep Mikado. | 但你不能霸着米卡度不还啊 |
[08:17] | She’s Nigel’s cat. | 她是奈杰尔的猫 |
[08:18] | – Well said. – Ah, Nigel, how did you– | -说得好 -奈杰尔 你怎么… |
[08:21] | By doing what any self-respecting cat owner would do, | 我做了每个自重的猫主人都会做的事 |
[08:24] | equipping her with an RFID. | 给猫装上RFID |
[08:26] | A radio-frequency-identifier integrated circuit. | 无线射频识别器 |
[08:29] | Why would you hide my prize possession? | 你为什么要把我珍贵的财产藏起来 |
[08:31] | Is that what she is to you? A possession? | 她对你来说就是一件财产吗 |
[08:33] | What she is to me is between me and her. | 这是我和她之间的事 |
[08:40] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[08:43] | He’s right. | 他说得对 |
[08:47] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:53] | – I’m not ready. – Louis. | -我还没准备好 -路易 |
[08:54] | He was supposed to be gone for two weeks. | 他本应离开两周的 |
[08:55] | We had a verbal contract I would have custody for two weeks. | 我们有口头合约我本应享有两周的抚养权 |
[08:58] | It was a baby-sitting arrangement. | 那只是安排你临时照顾 |
[08:59] | One that I was mentally, emotionally, | 我为这个安排在精神上 情感上 |
[09:01] | and physically prepared for. | 和身体上都做好了准备 |
[09:02] | And accordingly, I am legally entitled | 因此 我可以合法 |
[09:03] | to Mikado for one more week. | 拥有米卡度一周 |
[09:05] | That is not the law. | 那可不是法律 |
[09:07] | There’s actually precedent. | 实际上是有判例的 |
[09:09] | Warminsky V. Mitchell, 1974. | 1974年 瓦明斯基诉米切尔案 |
[09:15] | I have a meeting, | 我有个会要开 |
[09:16] | After which I will collect what is rightfully mine. | 开完会我会收回我的合法拥有物 |
[09:27] | That was genius. | 那招可真天才 |
[09:27] | No, Louis. | 不是的 路易 |
[09:28] | That was a stall. | 那是拖延时间 |
[09:30] | Because the truth is Nigel’s right. | 因为事实上奈杰尔是对的 |
[09:32] | She’s not your cat. | 她不是你的猫 |
[09:35] | You’ve gotta let her go. | 你必须得放她走 |
[09:39] | Hey, do you wanna talk about last night? | 你想谈谈昨晚的事情吗 |
[09:41] | No, Donna, I don’t. | 不 唐娜 我不想 |
[09:42] | Harvey, you said my being with Stephen bothered you. | 哈维 你说我和史蒂芬在一起使你困扰 |
[09:44] | And I just wanna make sure that– | 而我只是想确定 |
[09:46] | – that what he did deserved interrupting your date? | 确定他做了什么值得打断你约会的事 |
[09:49] | Did it? | 真值得吗 |
[09:49] | I don’t know, Donna. You tell me. | 我不知道 唐娜 你说吧 |
[09:51] | I mean, we had this entire case locked up. | 我们整个案子进入了僵局 |
[09:53] | I mean, your boyfriend gave Cameron | 你的男友给了卡梅隆 |
[09:54] | a get-out-of-jail-free card | 一张”自由逃出监狱”卡 |
[09:56] | after I told him to stay the hell out of it. | 而且是在我让他别他妈插手这个案子之后 |
[09:58] | What’d he do? | 他做了什么 |
[09:59] | He tracked down Mariga | 他找到了马里加 |
[10:00] | and led Cameron right to him. | 然后把他送到了卡梅隆面前 |
[10:02] | Harvey, I’m– | 哈维 我 |
[10:03] | You know what? Instead of discussing Stephen shoot in the bed, | 知道吗 相比起讨论史蒂芬床上的事 |
[10:05] | right now, I have to try to clean it up. | 如今 我得尽力给他擦屁股 |
[10:14] | Gwambaa. | 在哥旺巴 |
[10:16] | Makaiwa. | 马凯瓦 |
[10:18] | Port Eefa. | 伊法港 |
[10:20] | 40 people killed. | 有四十个人被杀了 |
[10:21] | Are you here to answer questions | 你是来这里回答问题的 |
[10:23] | or ask them? | 还是来向他们提问的 |
[10:24] | Are you familiar with these photos? | 你见过这些照片吗 |
[10:25] | I’m responsible for these photos. | 我对照片中发生的事情负责 |
[10:27] | You seem proud of yourself. | 你看起来对此深感自豪 |
[10:29] | I am a military man in a violent country. | 我是个暴力国家的军人 |
[10:31] | I do what needs to be done. | 我做必须要做的事 |
[10:33] | That doesn’t make me a murderer. | 那不会让我成为杀人凶手 |
[10:35] | Because you kill people under orders from your government. | 因为你是遵照你们政府的指示杀人的 |
[10:38] | Precisely. | 完全正确 |
[10:39] | Isn’t that exactly what you did | 你在海辛顿石油的工地做的事 |
[10:40] | on Hessington Oil’s land? | 不也一样吗 |
[10:41] | No, I killed those people | 不 我杀那些人 |
[10:43] | because I was paid by your client. | 是因为你们的客户付了我钱 |
[10:45] | Well, that does make you a murderer. | 那你就是凶手了 |
[10:46] | And you’re only saying that Ava knew about it | 而你说艾娃知道这件事 |
[10:48] | because your precious government | 仅仅是因为你敬爱的政府 |
[10:50] | is no longer in power to protect you. | 不再有能力保护你了 |
[10:52] | That is not true. | 那可不对 |
[10:54] | And what exactly is the penalty | 那么假如在你的国家因谋杀被定罪 |
[10:55] | if you’re found guilty of murder in your country? | 到底会有什么样的惩罚 |
[10:58] | Death. | 死刑 |
[10:59] | And why is it you haven’t been sent back there? | 那你为什么还没有被引渡回去 |
[11:01] | I’ll take this one. He cut a deal with me. | 我来回答这个问题 他和我达成了协议 |
[11:03] | Because I care more about the person who ordered this | 因为我更在乎下命令杀人的人 |
[11:05] | than the person who carried it out. | 而不是执行谋杀的人 |
[11:07] | There’s only one problem. | 只有一个问题 |
[11:08] | He only met with Ava once. | 他只见过艾娃一次 |
[11:09] | And your only proof of that meeting | 而你对于那次会面的唯一证据 |
[11:11] | is inadmissible. | 是不被承认的 |
[11:12] | Wrong. | 错了 |
[11:14] | He didn’t only talk to Ava once. | 他和艾娃不止谈了一次 |
[11:17] | I told your client about what needed to be done | 我们电话联系的时候 |
[11:19] | when we spoke on the phone. | 我告诉了你的客户要做什么 |
[11:25] | Ms. Hessington didn’t tell you about that. | 海辛顿女士没告诉你们这事儿 |
[11:27] | She didn’t tell us about that because that never happened. | 她没告诉我们是因为这件事从没发生过 |
[11:30] | What’d you expect her to do? | 你们指望她做什么 |
[11:31] | Come to you and say “I did it?” | 来和你们说”是我做的” |
[11:33] | A record of the call from Ava’s private, secure line. | 这是艾娃私人保密线路的一条通话记录 |
[11:38] | A call in which we discussed the impediments to the pipeline, | 在那个电话里我们讨论了修建管道的障碍 |
[11:41] | the six leaders who stood in its way, | 那六个挡道的领头人 |
[11:43] | and the cost for their removal. | 还有除掉他们的代价 |
[11:46] | $3 million, which she admitted paying. | 三百万美金 是她承诺的酬金 |
[11:49] | In the admission you had her sign. | 就在你们让她签署的声明里 |
[11:51] | I don’t need the tape | 我不需要录像带 |
[11:52] | because I have everything I need, | 是因为我已经有了所需的一切 |
[11:55] | including the fact that she lied about that phone call. | 包括她在电话的事上撒谎的事实 |
[12:11] | What happened to you last night? | 你昨晚怎么了 |
[12:11] | I think you know what happened. | 我想你知道是怎么回事 |
[12:13] | I saw you two yelling at each other | 我看到你俩朝对方大吼 |
[12:14] | and I didn’t want any part of it. | 而我不想搅合进去 |
[12:16] | Well, believe me, I didn’t want any part of it either. | 相信我 我也不想搅合进去 |
[12:19] | Well, what did you think he was gonna do | 你觉得他发现你毁了他的案子之后 |
[12:20] | when he found out you screwed up his case? | 会怎么做 |
[12:23] | I think you know that I wasn’t trying to screw it up. | 你知道我不是有意要搞破坏的 |
[12:25] | But you did. | 当你就是搞了破坏 |
[12:26] | And he specifically told you to stay away. | 他还特地说了让你别插手 |
[12:28] | And you told me not to discuss you with him. | 而你说过别和他讨论你 |
[12:31] | So why are you discussing him with me? | 那你为什么要跟我讨论他 |
[12:33] | Because I have a relationship with him. | 因为我和他交情匪浅 |
[12:35] | That’s a lot longer than a few weeks. | 可比几个星期长多了 |
[12:36] | And when you mess with him, you mess with me. | 你和他闹僵 你和我也就黄了 |
[12:39] | Donna, I wasn’t trying to mess with him. | 唐娜 我不是有意和他闹僵的 |
[12:40] | I was trying to help him. | 我本想帮他 |
[12:41] | And as long as we’re on the subject, | 既然我们谈到这个话题 |
[12:43] | I’m sure he mentioned if it wasn’t for my previous help, | 我相信他提过要不是因为我之前的帮助 |
[12:46] | he wouldn’t still have Ava as a client. | 艾娃不会依然是他的客户 |
[12:49] | You know, he might’ve mentioned something about that. | 他或许是提到过一些关于这个的事 |
[12:52] | Then can we get back to not discussing him? | 那我们可以回到不谈论他的状态吗 |
[12:56] | As long as you promise not to do anything | 只要你保证不做出任何 |
[12:58] | to make us not discuss him ever again. | 让我们讨论他的事 |
[13:02] | I promise. | 我保证 |
[13:06] | Good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[13:09] | I’m gonna ask you once. | 我只问你一次 |
[13:11] | Is he telling the truth? | 他说的是真的吗 |
[13:13] | Yes. | 对 |
[13:14] | We had a conversation on the phone | 我们在电话上聊过 |
[13:16] | but not about murder. | 但不是关于谋杀 |
[13:19] | You didn’t think we needed to know? | 你不认为我们有必要知道这件事 |
[13:22] | I didn’t remember. | 我不记得了 |
[13:23] | That lie won’t play well in court. | 这谎话在法庭上可不起作用 |
[13:25] | I told you about the meeting. | 我告诉过你们会面的事了 |
[13:27] | I didn’t think to tell you about the call | 我没想到要告诉你们电话的事 |
[13:29] | where we agreed to meet. | 我们只确定了见面地点 |
[13:30] | That’s all it was. | 整件事就是那样 |
[13:31] | When? Where? How much money? | 什么时候 在哪 多少钱呢 |
[13:33] | Not even that. That was settled beforehand. | 都没谈 这些事先都说好了的 |
[13:35] | It was a formality, Nick arranged. | 只是礼节性见面 尼克安排的 |
[13:37] | Nick Howell? Your former protege? | 尼克·豪厄尔 你的前任门生 |
[13:39] | He dealt with these people. He knew what’s expected. | 他和这些人打交道 他知道他们想要什么 |
[13:41] | It was a social nicety, so insignificant, | 只是一个社交细节 并不重要 |
[13:44] | I didn’t remember until you brought it up. | 你们不提我都想不起来 |
[13:46] | They brought it up. | 是他们提的 |
[13:47] | And now, they’re gonna point out that you didn’t. | 而如今 他们要指出你没提的失误 |
[13:50] | I understand it looks bad. | 我明白这看起来很糟糕 |
[13:52] | But Edward said that this man is a murderer. | 但是爱德华说了这个男人是个杀人凶手 |
[13:54] | And there’s no need for me to be concerned– | 而我也无须担心 |
[13:55] | Edward Darby says a lot of things | 爱德华·达比说了很多 |
[13:57] | you want to believe but shouldn’t. | 你想相信但不应该相信的事 |
[13:59] | You don’t believe me. | 你不相信我 |
[14:01] | Hiding a conversation | 隐瞒一次谈话 |
[14:02] | and then coming clean about it later | 然后过后再坦白 |
[14:03] | tends to get in the way of trust. | 这样可是会妨碍信任的 |
[14:05] | Jessica– | 杰西卡 |
[14:05] | It makes you disingenuous. | 这让你显得不真诚 |
[14:07] | It makes you look guilty. | 让你看起来像是有罪的 |
[14:11] | I’m not. | 我是无辜的 |
[14:12] | Do you find that people usually kill your enemies | 你有发现有人经常不用你开口 |
[14:14] | for you without your asking? | 就帮你杀了你的敌人吗 |
[14:16] | Jessica. | 杰西卡 |
[14:16] | Ava, You’ll have to excuse us. | 艾娃 我们得失陪一阵了 |
[14:19] | We have to come up with another plan | 我们得另想一个计划 |
[14:20] | because the one we had just went to shit. | 因为我们原先的计划刚刚变得屁都不是了 |
[14:37] | I can’t help but notice you’ve come empty-handed. | 我不禁注意到你是空手而来的 |
[14:40] | Not exactly. | 不算空手 |
[14:51] | You’re suing me for ownership of Mikado. | 你为了米卡度的所有权起诉我 |
[14:54] | On what grounds? | 凭什么 |
[14:55] | On the grounds that I provide a better home | 凭我提供了一个更好的家 |
[14:57] | because you’re constantly flying around the world. | 因为你总是满世界飞来飞去 |
[14:59] | Mary Poppins doesn’t get custody | 玛丽·波平斯也没得到她照看的 |
[15:00] | of the children in her care. | 小孩的抚养权 |
[15:02] | The Von Trapp children fell in love with Maria. | 冯·特拉普家的小孩爱死玛利亚了 |
[15:04] | She became their mother. | 她成了他们的母亲 |
[15:05] | Because their mother was dead. | 那是因为他们的母亲去世了 |
[15:07] | There’s no legal basis for this. | 这玩意没有法律依据 |
[15:08] | You’re confident in that fact? | 你确定 |
[15:11] | Most assuredly. | 毫无疑问 |
[15:12] | Then let’s put it to our own jury. | 那我们就自己裁决这件事吧 |
[15:15] | You’re suggesting a mock trial. | 你是想来一场模拟法庭 |
[15:17] | You get to prove you’re the better man | 你得在我们的律师面前 |
[15:18] | in front of our associates. | 证明你是一个更好的人选 |
[15:20] | You agree to hand her back the moment the verdict is in? | 你同意一有判决就把她还给我吗 |
[15:22] | I agree to | 我同意 |
[15:23] | let you say good-bye to her the moment that you’re defeated. | 允许你在被打败的时候向她道别 |
[15:32] | Whatever the hell that means. | 管你什么意思 |
[15:34] | Glad to see you haven’t lost your touch with the clients. | 很高兴你没和客户失去联系 |
[15:36] | I don’t have to be nice to her. | 我没必要对她和颜悦色的 |
[15:37] | I just have to clean up after her bullshit. | 我只需在她满口大话之后给她擦屁股 |
[15:39] | She didn’t lie. She just made a mistake. | 她没撒谎 她只是犯了一个错误 |
[15:41] | We still have to clean it up. | 我们还是要为她擦屁股 |
[15:43] | And she just handed us a road map. | 而且她刚刚给了我们一份路线图 |
[15:45] | You wanna go after Nick Howell. | 你想去找尼克·豪厄尔 |
[15:46] | He’s reasonable doubt staring us right in the face. | 目前他是个合理的怀疑对象 |
[15:48] | It’s a bad idea. | 这是个坏主意 |
[15:50] | He admitted to the bribe, he set up the call, | 他承认了贿赂 他安排了那通电话 |
[15:52] | and he was her man on the ground. | 而且他曾经是她的人 |
[15:54] | Laying it on Nick would be admitting | 把这个推到尼克身上就相当于承认 |
[15:55] | Hessington Oil paid Mariga to kill those people. | 海辛顿石油给马里加钱让他杀了那些人 |
[15:58] | We already admitted that Ava paid him. | 我们已经承认艾娃给他钱了 |
[16:00] | And Mariga already admitted to the murders. | 而马里加也已经承认了谋杀 |
[16:02] | This is exactly why we should stick to the plan | 这恰恰是我们为什么必须按照计划 |
[16:04] | to destroy Mariga’s testimony. | 来摧毁马里加的证词 |
[16:06] | Not wanting to be shot | 不想被枪决 |
[16:07] | is a hell of an incentive to lie. | 可他妈是撒谎的好动机 |
[16:08] | And an easy thing for a jury to understand. | 也很容易被陪审团理解 |
[16:10] | Let me spell this out for you. | 我清楚点跟你说 |
[16:13] | You don’t just show that your client didn’t do it | 你能指出谁是凶手的时候 |
[16:16] | when you can point to someone who did. | 才能完完全全证明你客户是无罪的 |
[16:18] | But you’re never gonna convince a jury | 但你永远别指望说服陪审团 |
[16:19] | the number one didn’t know what the number two was up to. | 一把手不知道二把手要做什么 |
[16:23] | You have the balls to say that to me? | 你竟敢对我说这句话 |
[16:25] | I’m not saying– | 我不是在说 |
[16:26] | I don’t care what you’re saying. | 我不在乎你想说什么 |
[16:28] | I’m the one in charge of this case. | 我是案子的负责人 |
[16:30] | And believe me, I can convince anyone | 相信我 我能说服任何人相信 |
[16:32] | of the fact that a number two | 二把手能背着一把手 |
[16:34] | can betray a number one behind her back. | 做出背叛她的事 |
[16:39] | Out. | 出去 |
[16:56] | – You still hiding from Nigel? – What? | -你还在躲着奈杰尔吗 -什么 |
[16:58] | No, I’m looking for Katrina. | 不 我在找卡特里娜 |
[16:59] | She just left for Barcelona. | 她刚刚去了巴塞罗那 |
[17:05] | Sorry? She what? | 抱歉 她什么 |
[17:06] | The training program. | 那个培训项目 |
[17:08] | – Nesbitt. – why would he send her away? | -是奈斯比特干的 -他为什么要把她送走 |
[17:11] | Because he knew I’d pick her to represent me | 因为他知道在米卡度的抚养权听证会上 |
[17:12] | at Mikado’s custody hearing. | 我会选她代表我 |
[17:13] | You’re suing for custody? Louis, that’s insane. | 你为了抚养权起诉了吗 路易 你疯了 |
[17:16] | – Rachel, he abandoned her. – He went on a business trip. | -瑞秋 他抛弃了她 -他出差去了 |
[17:18] | – Okay, whose side are you on? – Yours. | -拜托 你站哪边啊 -你这边 |
[17:20] | But the law is not with you. | 但法律可没站你这边 |
[17:21] | What, you think when you become a lawyer, | 怎么 你觉得当你当上了律师以后 |
[17:22] | you’re gonna be trying cases where the law is always on your side? | 就只用接那些有法律支持的案子吗 |
[17:24] | – Louis. – Rachel. | -路易 -瑞秋 |
[17:25] | You need to tell me which associate is least loyal to Nigel now. | 你得告诉我 现在哪个助理对奈杰尔最不忠诚 |
[17:30] | – Kaufman. – No, too green. | -考夫曼 -不行 太菜了 |
[17:32] | – Corcoran. – the guy owned a hamster as a child. | -科克伦 -那家伙把仓鼠当小孩养 |
[17:34] | He’ll view a cat as a predator. | 他会把猫当做捕食者的 |
[17:36] | – Donahue? – D-d-d-d-d-donahue? | -唐纳修呢 -唐 唐 唐纳修 |
[17:39] | I’ll not only lose custody, I may end up in jail. | 我不仅会失去抚养权 最后还要蹲监狱的 |
[17:41] | – For what? – Rachel, I stole the man’s cat. | -为什么 -瑞秋 我偷了那货的猫 |
[17:43] | And I need someone who understands why. | 我需要找个理解我的人 |
[17:45] | Then who, Louis? | 那还能有谁 路易 |
[17:50] | 瑞秋·赞恩 律师助理 | |
[17:52] | You. | 你 |
[17:54] | – I’m not a lawyer, Louis. – You’re gonna be soon enough. | -我可不是律师 路易 -很快就是了 |
[17:57] | You run circles around those clowns. | 你绕着这些小丑转圈 |
[17:58] | And Nigel holds no sway over you. | 奈杰尔拿你一点办法都没有 |
[18:03] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:04] | You are asking me to help you steal Nigel’s cat. | 你这是要我帮你偷奈杰尔的猫啊 |
[18:10] | Rachel, you know how tough it’s been for me this year. | 瑞秋 你不知道我今年过得多坎坷 |
[18:13] | I lost the associates. | 我失去了管理助理的资格 |
[18:16] | Mike made a fool of me. | 迈克耍了我 |
[18:19] | I saw Harvey’s name go up on the wall. | 我还看到哈维的名字上了墙 |
[18:20] | And I went home. | 然后我回到家 |
[18:23] | But you know what happened? | 但你知道发生了什么吗 |
[18:27] | Mikado saw my pain, and she brought me a mouse. | 米卡度看出了我的痛苦 叼给我一只老鼠 |
[18:37] | Louis, we have a murder trial going on. | 路易 我们还有一场谋杀案庭审呢 |
[18:39] | A trial that I have nothing to do with. | 那审判和我半毛钱关系没有 |
[18:46] | Rachel, I love her. | 瑞秋 我爱她 |
[18:49] | Now, I once fought valiantly for your dream. | 我曾经奋不顾身地为你的梦想奋斗 |
[18:52] | And even though I lost… | 就算我失去了… |
[18:58] | I’m asking you. | 现在我问你 |
[19:02] | Fight for mine? | 愿意为我奋斗吗 |
[19:10] | Jessica! | 杰西卡 |
[19:12] | You have something for me on Nick Howell? | 尼克·豪厄尔的事你有什么消息吗 |
[19:13] | Nick Howell didn’t do this. | 这是不是他干的 |
[19:15] | Yeah, what the hell does that have to do with anything? | 是啊 那又怎么样啊 |
[19:16] | Look, Harvey’s problem with going after Nick | 听着 哈维不同意找尼克麻烦 |
[19:18] | is that it might backfire on Ava, right? | 是因为可能反而对艾娃不利 对吧 |
[19:20] | But even if it doesn’t, we’re still putting | 而就算没有坏处 我们也在 |
[19:21] | An innocent man in the cross hairs. | 把无辜的人推上风口浪尖 |
[19:22] | An innocent man. | 他还真是无辜 |
[19:24] | He sold out Ava the second he had a chance. | 他一有机会就把艾娃卖了 |
[19:26] | And I sat there and watched him do it. | 我就坐在那儿 眼睁睁看着他卖 |
[19:28] | Cameron had him backed against a wall. | 卡梅隆逼他做的 |
[19:29] | He just did what he had to do. | 他只是做了必须做的事 |
[19:31] | And now, we’re backed up against a wall. | 现在我们被逼得走投无路的 |
[19:32] | And I don’t give a shit about Ava’s number two. | 我才不在意艾娃的二号人物 |
[19:35] | He can rot in hell for all I care. | 他就自生自灭去吧 |
[19:38] | I just have one question. | 我有一个问题 |
[19:42] | Are you going after him because he tried to sell Ava out | 你揪着他不放的原因 是因为他卖了艾娃 |
[19:46] | or because Harvey tried to sell you out? | 还是因为哈维想把你卖了 |
[19:50] | What did you just say to me? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[19:52] | I just wanna make sure we’re not potentially | 我只是想确定 没有不经意间 |
[19:53] | throwing a man’s life away | 就随便处置了一个人的生命 |
[19:54] | just because you’re mad at someone else. | 仅仅因为你对另外一个人生气 |
[19:58] | Instead of you coming down here and telling me who to be mad at, | 你与其来这儿 跟我说该生谁的气 |
[20:02] | why don’t you do your job? | 不如好好干你的活儿 |
[20:03] | And find out what the hell Cameron has on Nick Howell | 看看卡梅隆到底抓住了尼克·豪厄尔什么把柄 |
[20:06] | that had him turn on Ava in the first place | 能让他一开始就背叛艾娃 |
[20:10] | because if you think all it was was that tape, | 如果你觉得就只是那盘带子 |
[20:12] | then you don’t know what the hell you’re doing. | 那你还真是不知道自己在做什么 |
[20:26] | They wanna talk settlement and they sent you? | 他们想谈和解 所以派了你过来吗 |
[20:29] | No, they didn’t. | 不是 |
[20:31] | – So you’re going rogue? – Bullshit. | -那你是叛变了吗 -胡说 |
[20:33] | – I don’t buy it– – you can buy whatever you want. | -我才不信… -爱信不信 |
[20:35] | The fact is you, Harvey, and Jessica | 是事实上 你 哈维 和杰西卡 |
[20:37] | are so busy trying to beat each other, | 全部心思都放在打倒对方上 |
[20:39] | you can’t see you all have your heads up your asses. | 都没小心着自己的身后 |
[20:41] | Cocky, I get it. Harvey taught you well. | 够自大 我懂了 哈维把你教得很好嘛 |
[20:43] | No, what Harvey taught me is to help my client. | 不 哈维教我的是帮助我的客户 |
[20:47] | Now, look. I can’t guarantee you that we’ll agree to anything, | 听着 我不能向你保证 我们会同意任何事 |
[20:50] | but Ava deserves an offer. | 但艾娃应该得到协议 |
[20:53] | I spelled out my offer a week ago. | 我一个礼拜之前就白纸黑字地说明了我的条件 |
[20:55] | Yeah, an offer based on a bluff. | 是啊 夸大了的条件 |
[20:56] | Huh, now, I’ve got the real deal. It was 9. Now, it’s 12. | 现在我可货真价实的 当时是9 现在是12 |
[21:00] | Your real deal is a confessed murderer | 你货真价实的是供认不讳的谋杀 |
[21:02] | and a vindictive ex-employee. | 和一个复仇心切的前雇员 |
[21:03] | I’ve got one saying that Ava paid for it. | 我听到个说法 说艾娃付钱让你们做的 |
[21:06] | And another saying she knew what she was paying for. | 还有种说法 她知道自己为了什么付钱 |
[21:09] | Great, then get me a goddamn offer under nine, | 行了 给我个该死的条件吧 9以下的 |
[21:11] | And I’ll get you a deal. | 我就帮你达成和解 |
[21:12] | This negotiation is over, junior. Take your ball and go home. | 谈判结束了 初级合伙人 爱咋咋地去吧 |
[21:16] | You really are a dick. | 你真是个混蛋 |
[21:18] | – What did you say? – I said you’re a dick. | -你刚刚说什么 -我说 你是个混蛋 |
[21:20] | And you can take your offer and shove it up your ass. | 你就带着你的条件滚回家去吧 |
[21:29] | – I am so sorry. – You little piss ant. | -抱歉 -你这个小破虫子 |
[21:31] | I can’t believe this shit. | 我真不敢相信 |
[21:34] | Who the hell do you think you’re dealing with? | 你以为你在和谁打交道 |
[21:35] | You know, I could have you locked up for assault right now? | 要知道 凭侮辱罪我就能把你送进监狱 |
[21:38] | Yeah, I’m sorry. You know, I just– I lost my head. | 抱歉 我只是…只是昏了头脑 |
[21:41] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[21:43] | I-I was just trying to do my job. | 我…我只想尽力做好工作 |
[21:45] | Take your mediation and get the hell out of my office. | 带着你的调解书滚出我的办公室 |
[21:49] | Yes, sir. | 是 先生 |
[21:56] | Mr. Litt, how would you describe | 利特先生 您会怎么形容 |
[21:57] | Mikado’s well-being when she came under your care? | 米卡度在您监护下的良好表现呢 |
[22:01] | Well, Mikado’s physical needs were taken care of. | 我会认真照看米卡度的生理需求 |
[22:04] | But there’s more to a cat than its physical condition. | 但对一只猫来说 生理需求仅仅是很小一部分 |
[22:06] | They’re highly emotional creatures. | 他们是感情非常丰富的动物 |
[22:08] | And were her emotional needs tended to? | 她的情感需求得到了满足吗 |
[22:09] | Calls for speculation. He’s not the cat whisperer. | 反对 请做推测 他不懂猫语 |
[22:12] | He can’t testify to Mikado’s thoughts, | 他不能检测米卡度的想法 |
[22:14] | which you should’ve objected to. | 这一点上你应该做出反对 |
[22:17] | – Sorry, sir. – Very well. | -抱歉 先生 -很好 |
[22:19] | Mr. Litt, without speaking for Mikado, | 利特先生 在无法和米卡度对话的情况下 |
[22:22] | would you describe for the court her emotional condition? | 你能为大家描述一下她的情绪状况吗 |
[22:25] | When Mikado first entered my home, she was aloof and standoffish. | 当米卡度第一次到我家时 她很冷漠傲慢 |
[22:31] | She’s a cat. | 她是只猫 |
[22:33] | Sorry. I’ll wait my turn. | 抱歉 我会等轮到我的 |
[22:34] | She was listless, you know? | 她就是懒洋洋的 懂了吧 |
[22:35] | Like, I would take her out to see a bird or a dog. | 好比 我会带她出去见见鸟 见见狗 |
[22:40] | And there’d just be nothing. | 但她一点反应都没有 |
[22:44] | – You know what I think? – hm? | -你知道我怎么想的吗 -请说 |
[22:45] | I think that she was the victim of neglect | 我觉得是由于长期缺乏父亲的抚养 |
[22:47] | due to the absence of a consistent father figure | 她被忽视太久了 |
[22:49] | because he’s traveling all the time. | 因为他一直在出差 |
[22:50] | – I object. – to what? | -我反对 -反对什么 |
[22:51] | To you letting him talk about my cat that way. | 反对你让他那样说我的猫 |
[22:54] | You changed the rules to get Ms. Zane. | 你改变了规则 来让赞恩女士代表你 |
[22:56] | I’m changing the rules. I’m gonna represent myself. | 那我也要改变规则 我要代表我自己 |
[22:58] | – Dut– – You’re dismissed. | -但…-你被解雇了 |
[23:05] | Getting hot in here, Nesbitt? | 情况变得激动人心了吧 奈斯比特 |
[23:07] | Mr. Litt, I’ll ask you not to address the defendant directly. | 利特先生 我会要求你不要自己担当辩护律师 |
[23:10] | I’m not the defendant. This isn’t a criminal trial. | 我不是辩护律师 这不是罪案审判 |
[23:13] | Well, it should be. | 本来应该是的 |
[23:16] | Where were we? | 说到哪儿了 |
[23:16] | You were describing the deplorable condition | 你在描述 当你发现奈斯比特先生的猫时 |
[23:18] | in which you found mr. Nesbitt’s cat. | 她所处的悲惨境界 |
[23:20] | Oh, yeah. | 对的 |
[23:24] | Jessica, I’ve been expecting your call. | 杰西卡 我一直在等你电话 |
[23:26] | You aren’t expecting this call. | 你才没有在等这通电话 |
[23:28] | It was pointed out to me that I had misplaced some of my anger. | 有人向我指出 我似乎发火找错了对象 |
[23:32] | So I’ve decided to place some of it on you. | 那我决定转移一点给你 |
[23:34] | Then this is the call I was expecting. | 那么 这就是我在等的电话 |
[23:36] | You’ve heard about Stephen? | 你听说了史蒂芬的事 |
[23:37] | I heard about you. And your deal with Harvey. | 我听说了你 以及你和哈维的协议 |
[23:41] | I was wondering when you’d find out. | 我还在想你什么时候会发现 |
[23:42] | Save it. | 得了 |
[23:44] | I thought when I got rid of Daniel Hardman, | 我在想 当我摆脱丹尼尔·哈德曼的时候 |
[23:45] | I was done with partners I couldn’t trust. | 我绝对不会找我不信任的合伙人了 |
[23:47] | I assume you’re referring to Harvey | 我猜你说的是哈维 |
[23:49] | because I’m not the one who proposed that deal. | 因为那协议可不是我提的 |
[23:51] | Him asking isn’t the same as you accepting. | 他提和你接受不是一回事 |
[23:54] | No, it isn’t, but he was going to quit because of you. | 确实不是 但他想退出就是因为你 |
[23:57] | And that deal made him stay. | 但那个协议强迫他留下了 |
[23:58] | And as you said yourself, he is essential to the firm. | 正如你自己说的那样 他对律所至关重要 |
[24:01] | Not more essential than me. | 不如我重要 |
[24:03] | And as for your deal with Harvey, | 而你和哈维订的协议 |
[24:05] | it doesn’t exist because he doesn’t want it anymore. | 已经不存在了 因为他不想要了 |
[24:08] | Which was my hope from the beginning. | 这正是我一开始就希望的 |
[24:10] | You are a saint, aren’t you? | 你真是个圣人 对吧 |
[24:13] | I’m not sure I fully understand the purpose of this call. | 我不确定我完全理解你为什么打这通电话 |
[24:17] | I want Stephen Huntley gone. | 我希望史蒂芬·亨特利消失 |
[24:18] | I won’t allow him to do any more damage. | 我不会再容许他做更多破坏 |
[24:20] | When you have a problem, you turn to Harvey. | 你有了问题 会去找哈维 |
[24:23] | Stephen fills that role for me. | 斯蒂芬就像我的哈维 |
[24:26] | You want him gone? Win the case. | 你想让他消失 那就打赢这个案子 |
[24:28] | He’ll be on the next flight out. | 他马上坐下一班飞机离开 |
[24:30] | Edward, Harvey and I are going to win this case. | 爱德华 哈维和我会赢的 |
[24:34] | And then you and I are going to have a conversation | 到时候咱俩就得好好谈谈 |
[24:37] | about the future of this merger. | 这场合并的未来了 |
[24:40] | Ah, now I understand. | 现在我懂了 |
[24:43] | What? | 什么 |
[24:43] | By telling you about my part in his deal, | 通过告诉你我在协议里扮演的角色 |
[24:46] | he’s turned you against the very merger | 哈维使你反对这次合并 |
[24:48] | he never wanted in the first place. | 他从一开始就不想合并 |
[24:50] | – Harvey had nothing to do with this. – Hadn’t he? | -哈维和这件事毫无关系 -是吗 |
[24:55] | Good-bye, edward. | 再见 爱德华 |
[25:07] | You have portrayed yourself | 你把自己塑造成了 |
[25:09] | as the kindhearted savior | 猫咪灵魂的 |
[25:12] | of this feline soul. | 善良拯救者 |
[25:15] | Is that correct? | 是吗 |
[25:17] | Yeah, I believe I’ve brought out the best in her. | 对 我找出了她的善良本性 |
[25:19] | So you have a way with your charges? | 所以你有自己对待下属的办法 |
[25:21] | A velvet glove, so to speak? | 比如 外柔内刚 |
[25:24] | I guess you could say I’m built that way. | 可以这么说 我就是这样的人 |
[25:26] | So you’re a good parent? | 所以说你是个尽责的家长 |
[25:27] | Um, a role model? | 一个榜样吗 |
[25:29] | No one could say otherwise. | 人人都这样说 |
[25:31] | So if one of your charges were to say you were hostile, | 如果说你其中一个对待下属的特点是 |
[25:35] | cruel, prone to kicking the proverbial dog, | 不友好 冷酷 喜欢嘲笑他人 |
[25:40] | would that be a lie? | 这是真的吗 |
[25:41] | My treatment of felines is what’s of issue here. | 我对待猫的态度才是重点 |
[25:43] | I thought it was your parenting skills, | 你的教育方法和耐心培养 |
[25:45] | your ability to mold and shape gently. | 这才是重点 |
[25:47] | But that’s not– | 但这不是 |
[25:48] | This jury knows all about your parenting skills, | 陪审团都很清楚你的教育方法 |
[25:51] | which involve berating, belittling, | 包括责怪 贬低 |
[25:53] | screaming, sadism– | 吼叫 虐待 |
[25:55] | Objection! | 反对 |
[25:57] | You can object all you like. | 随便你怎么反对 |
[25:58] | But as I said, this jury knows | 正如我说的 陪审团知道 |
[26:03] | that that man is not what he portrays himself to be. | 你没你说的那么好 |
[26:06] | And what about you? | 那你呢 |
[26:07] | You think molding and shaping is accomplished | 你以为不管他们 |
[26:09] | by abandoning your charges | 偶尔写个备忘录给他们 |
[26:11] | and sending the occasional memo | 然后自己跑去扬子江泡泥浴 |
[26:12] | while you’re off mudding in the Yangtze? | 这样就算培养他们吗 |
[26:15] | I’d like to call my next witness. | 我请求传召下一位证人 |
[26:17] | Oh, really? What witness? | 真的吗 什么证人 |
[26:18] | You didn’t declare a witness. | 你没说有证人啊 |
[26:19] | He’s a hostile witness. | 他是个恶意证人 |
[26:21] | And I’m afraid he’s hostile to you. | 而他的恶意 只怕是对你的 |
[26:24] | I call Harold Gunderson to the stand. | 请哈罗德·甘德森上庭作证 |
[26:32] | Holy sh–. We’re in trouble. | 我去 有麻烦了 |
[26:34] | We need a ten-minute recess. | 我们请求十分钟休庭 |
[26:40] | No, no, Rachel, I’m sorry, | 不 瑞秋 抱歉 |
[26:41] | but I can’t talk right now. | 现在没时间 |
[26:42] | I am typing up Cameron’s files from memory. | 我凭记忆把卡梅隆文件的内容打出来 |
[26:45] | Mike, I am going to lose my first case… | 迈克 我第一次打官司就要输了… |
[26:47] | A mock case… | 模拟庭审… |
[26:48] | – Okay. – About a cat. | -好 -是关于一只猫 |
[26:52] | Okay, that, I have a couple of minutes for. | 那我还是有几分钟时间的 |
[26:55] | Nigel dug up Harold. | 奈杰尔找来哈罗德 |
[26:57] | What? He’s gonna throw Louis under the bus. | 什么 他肯定不会放过路易 |
[26:59] | Which is why I need your help. | 所以我才要你帮忙啊 |
[27:00] | I need you to remember | 我需要你想想 |
[27:00] | anything good he said about Louis. | 他说过的所有关于路易的好话 |
[27:03] | – I can’t. – What are you talking about? | -不能 -你说什么 |
[27:05] | You were just referring to your amazing memory. | 你不是有那惊人的记忆力吗 |
[27:06] | No, it’s not that I can’t remember it. | 不是我想不起来 |
[27:08] | It’s that he never said anything good. | 是他从来没说过 |
[27:10] | Oh, my god. I’m screwed. | 天啊 这回我惨了 |
[27:11] | I’m so sorry, Rachel, but I have to go. | 对不起 瑞秋 我得走了 |
[27:13] | What–are you kidding? You’ve got–you’ve got nothing? | 开玩笑吧 一点忙都帮不上吗 |
[27:14] | What I have is complete faith in you. | 我对你有信心 |
[27:16] | So say hi to Harold for me | 在你想出法子对付哈罗德之前 |
[27:18] | before you figure out a way to screw him. | 帮我问声好 |
[27:27] | Jessica was right. There’s dirt on Nick. | 杰西卡没错 尼克是幕后黑手 |
[27:30] | Where’d you get this? | 你怎么拿到的 |
[27:31] | It’s courtesy of Cameron Dennis. | 感谢卡梅隆·丹尼斯吧 |
[27:32] | – I actually went in there– – Holy sh–. | -我去了他那 -我去 |
[27:33] | I know, there’s enough there to point the finger at him. | 有足够证据指证他了 |
[27:36] | There’s enough here to make me think that he really did it. | 有足够证据让我怀疑真是他做的 |
[27:38] | So what do you wanna do? | 你想怎么做 |
[27:40] | Go tell Jessica she was right | 跟杰西卡说她是对的 |
[27:41] | and then get Nick Howell in here. | 然后把尼克·豪厄尔找来 |
[27:42] | And make sure he doesn’t have an answer for this | 在上法庭之前 |
[27:44] | before we get to court. | 确保他不知道这事 |
[27:45] | On it. | 马上办 |
[27:49] | Mr. Gunderson, you’re currently an associate at Bratton Gould. | 甘德森先生 你现在是布莱顿-古尔德的律师 |
[27:53] | At what firm did you previously work? | 你之前在哪工作呢 |
[27:56] | I worked here. | 在这 |
[27:57] | And who was your supervisor? | 谁是你的上司 |
[28:00] | That man, Louis Litt. | 那位 路易·利特 |
[28:02] | Really, Harold? | 真的吗 哈罗德 |
[28:03] | Let the record show that Mr. Gunderson | 记录显示甘德森先生 |
[28:05] | indicated Mr. Litt. | 投诉利特先生 |
[28:06] | Tell me about Mr. Litt’s guidance. | 说说利特先生是怎么教导下属的 |
[28:10] | Louis believes in teaching by fear. | 路易认为要采用恐吓的方式 |
[28:12] | Your Honor, I’d just like to state for the record | 法官大人 我想说明一下 |
[28:14] | that the witness is speaking into an imaginary microphone. | 证人在对着假想的麦克风说话 |
[28:16] | You’re speaking into an imaginary microphone. | 你在对着假想的麦克风说话 |
[28:17] | That’s what I mean. – | 看吧 就是这样 |
[28:18] | you know what? Fine, I’m done. Proceed. | 算了 继续吧 |
[28:20] | Would you characterize him as a-a screamer? | 你觉得他是个喜欢大喊大叫的人吗 |
[28:23] | A tyrant? Petty and vindictive? | 暴君 小气 报复心强 |
[28:26] | All of the above. | 全部符合 |
[28:27] | He didn’t try to gently sculpt your future like blown glass? | 他没有像吹玻璃一样耐心的栽培你吗 |
[28:32] | He called me an idiot, an imbecile, | 他叫我笨蛋脑残 |
[28:34] | and an embarrassment to the legal profession. | 还说我是律师界的耻辱 |
[28:37] | That sounds harsh. | 真残忍啊 |
[28:38] | My therapist says that I have scars on my psyche. | 我的心理医生说我精神受创了 |
[28:40] | – Hearsay. – I could call said therapist. | -道听途说 -我能打电话给那心理医生 |
[28:42] | Oh, that’d be lovely, | 太好了 |
[28:43] | except it still has nothing to do with the cat. | 不过这跟猫有什么关系 |
[28:45] | Uh, bear with me. I’m getting there. | 再等等 我就要说到猫的事了 |
[28:48] | Uh, tell me about Bruno. | 说说布鲁诺吧 |
[28:55] | He was Louis’s cat. I was made to take care of him. | 它是路易的猫 我负责照顾它 |
[28:59] | – He didn’t do it himself? – No. | -他不自己照顾猫吗 -不 |
[29:01] | Do you like cats, Harold? | 你喜欢猫吗 哈罗德 |
[29:03] | No. | 不喜欢 |
[29:05] | I’m allergic. | 我对猫过敏 |
[29:07] | I don’t even know what to do with them. | 我都不知道要怎么照顾猫 |
[29:09] | But he left this cat, his cat, | 但他把自己的猫 自己的猫 |
[29:12] | in your care? | 交给你照顾 |
[29:13] | – What happened? – Hey, you know what? | -之后发生什么事了 -嘿 |
[29:15] | This would be a good time to object. | 是时候反对了 |
[29:16] | I can’t, Louis, it’s a valid line of questioning. | 不行 路易 他的问题有道理 |
[29:18] | What happened, Mr. Gunderson? | 发生什么事了 甘德森先生 |
[29:22] | He died a day later. | 他一天后就死了 |
[29:25] | And what did he say to you prior to that day? | 他在那天前跟你说了什么 |
[29:28] | He said he might as well have left his cat | 他说他还不如把猫 |
[29:30] | with Michael Vick. | 交给迈克尔·维克 |
[29:41] | I didn’t realize she’d be here. | 她怎么会来 |
[29:42] | Didn’t want to look me in the eye? | 你就不想面对我吗 |
[29:44] | Ava, I’m sorry. | 艾娃 对不起 |
[29:46] | I’m glad I can help you as a character witness. | 我很高兴能当你的品格见证人 |
[29:48] | I had no idea admitting to the bribe | 我不知道承认贿赂 |
[29:50] | would lead to this nonsense. | 会导致这些谎言 |
[29:51] | Solicitation of murder is nonsense? | 教唆杀人是谎言吗 |
[29:53] | You know what I meant, that Ava would never do that. | 你知道我的意思 艾娃绝不会这样做 |
[29:55] | Oh, we agree. We don’t think she would. | 我们同意 她的确不会 |
[29:58] | We think you would. | 但你会 |
[30:00] | What? You’re trying to blame the murders on me? | 什么意思 你们想把罪名推给我 |
[30:02] | You met with Mariga before Ava did. | 你在艾娃之前 就见过马加里 |
[30:04] | You made the arrangements. You agreed on the payments. | 这些都是你安排的 你也同意给钱 |
[30:07] | You know all this. | 你们都知道这些 |
[30:08] | But we didn’t know this. | 但我们不知道这个 |
[30:10] | Mr. Howell is being shown a record of deposits | 记录显示凶案发生一星期后 |
[30:13] | into a numbered Swiss bank account | 豪厄尔先生开了几个瑞士银行账户 |
[30:14] | opened one week after the murders. | 并往里边汇钱 |
[30:16] | How did you get this? | 你们怎么拿到这个的 |
[30:17] | Are you saying it’s not yours? | 你是说这不是你的吗 |
[30:18] | It’s not what it seems. | 不是你们看到这样的 |
[30:19] | Then tell us what it is. | 那告诉我们是什么 |
[30:21] | Because what it looks like is a split of the take. | 因为这看起来像是在分赃 |
[30:23] | How much did Mariga cut you in for? | 马加里给你多少钱 |
[30:25] | These are bonuses. | 这是奖金 |
[30:26] | Bonuses? | 奖金 |
[30:27] | Part of my deal, | 是我合约上的条款 |
[30:28] | incentive payments for getting the job done | 为了鼓励我 |
[30:30] | under hardship conditions. | 完成了困难的任务 |
[30:31] | The only hardship you had was finding someone to kill those people. | 唯一的困难是找人去杀人吧 |
[30:34] | You split the take with Mariga then hid your share. | 你与马加里分赃 然后把钱藏起来 |
[30:37] | This money didn’t come from Colonel Mariga. | 这钱不是马加里上校分给我的 |
[30:39] | It came from Hessington Oil and she knows it. | 是海辛顿石油的钱 她知道的 |
[30:41] | You can’t keep pointing the finger at Ava. | 你不能一直说是艾娃的错 |
[30:43] | You acted alone on this. | 这是你自己一个人干的 |
[30:44] | I have emails asking for her authorization | 我有发邮件请她批准 |
[30:47] | to make bonus payments. | 给我发奖金 |
[30:48] | Those emails didn’t mention Swiss bank accounts. | 那些邮件没有提到瑞士银行账户 |
[30:51] | Because I knew you wouldn’t want them to. | 因为我知道你不想我提出来 |
[30:53] | Bullsh–. | 胡扯 |
[30:54] | It didn’t mention Swiss bank accounts | 你没有提到瑞士银行账户 |
[30:56] | because you went to Mariga and arranged everything. | 因为你去找了马加里和安排了一切 |
[31:00] | I didn’t even know Mariga. | 我根本不认识马加里 |
[31:01] | He came to me. He laid out a bribe. | 他来找我 他提出要受贿 |
[31:03] | I accepted it. And Ava knew everything I did. | 我接受了 我干了什么艾娃都知道 |
[31:06] | – That’s a lie. – She knew. | -骗人 -她知道 |
[31:07] | She just didn’t know the specifics. | 她只是不知道细节 |
[31:09] | And now, you’re acting like this means | 你们现在像是在指责我 |
[31:10] | that I ordered the killing of those people. | 下令杀了那些人 |
[31:13] | Well, I didn’t. | 我没有 |
[31:15] | And if you try to make it look like I did it without her knowledge, | 如果你们要试着指责我背着她干这些 |
[31:18] | no jury’s ever going to believe it because it’s not true. | 没有陪审团会相信 因为这不是真的 |
[31:30] | Mr. Gunderson, your tenure at this law firm | 甘德森先生 你在本事务所的工作 |
[31:32] | wasn’t very successful, was it? | 不是非常成功 是吧 |
[31:34] | I worked very hard. | 我工作很努力 |
[31:35] | Is it true that you once failed to deliver | 有次你没能把动议书送到法庭 |
[31:37] | a motion to the court because you thought | 因为你以为恶劣天气导致法庭关闭 |
[31:38] | they were closed due to inclement weather? | 这是真的吗 |
[31:40] | Someone told me that it was a snow day. | 有人跟我说那天会下雪呢 |
[31:42] | Did you ever give opposing counsel | 你曾经把我们的辩护策略 |
[31:43] | a copy of our trial strategy? | 给对方律师看吗 |
[31:45] | I thought it was part of disclosure. | 我以为那是可以公开的 |
[31:46] | Did you leave a zero off the Hopkins settlement, | 你是不是在霍普金斯调解书里少写了个零 |
[31:48] | nearly costing the client $900,000? | 差点让客户损失90万 |
[31:54] | No one was supposed to know about that. | 没人知道这事的 |
[31:56] | Because Louis covered for you. | 因为路易帮你瞒过去了 |
[31:58] | – He berated me. – No. | -他骂了我 -没有 |
[31:59] | He kept it private. | 他没把这事说出来 |
[32:01] | And he allowed you to go back and fix it. | 让你有机会去补救 |
[32:02] | – Did he not? – He did. | -是吗 -是的 |
[32:04] | Which allowed you to learn from your mistakes. | 这让你从错误中学习 |
[32:06] | – Did it not? – I guess. | -是吗 -是吧 |
[32:08] | You testified that you now work at Bratton Gould. | 你说你在布莱顿-古尔德事务所工作 |
[32:10] | – Is that correct? – Yes. | -是吗 -是的 |
[32:11] | And when they hired you, | 当他们雇佣你的时候 |
[32:12] | did they know you’d been trained by Louis Litt? | 他们知道是路易·利特教导你的吗 |
[32:15] | It came up. | 有提到 |
[32:16] | So they knew that you were nurtured by Louis. | 所以他们知道是路易培养你 |
[32:18] | They hired you. | 他们雇佣了你 |
[32:19] | And now, are you happy? | 现在你开心吗 |
[32:24] | Yes. | 开心 |
[32:25] | So with Louis’ nurturance, | 由于路易的宽容 |
[32:26] | your mistakes were covered, | 你犯的错误没被人知道 |
[32:27] | you landed another job, | 你找到了另一份工作 |
[32:29] | and you’re happy. | 而且很开心 |
[32:31] | Isn’t that correct? | 是这样吗 |
[32:33] | But he was mean to me. | 但他对我好刻薄 |
[32:34] | No, this isn’t about how he treated you, Harold. | 不 这无关他这么对你 哈罗德 |
[32:36] | This is about how he treated his cat. | 这关乎于他怎么对待他的猫 |
[32:39] | And isn’t the truth that he loved that cat | 他爱那只猫 |
[32:42] | and cared for him with all of his heart? | 并且全心全意地照顾它 是不是真的 |
[32:49] | – Harold, you’re under oath. – No, I’m not. | -哈罗德 你宣过誓了 -不 我没有 |
[32:51] | Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[32:55] | Yes, he loved Bruno with all of his heart. | 是的 他全心全意地爱着布鲁诺 |
[33:04] | I have no further questions. | 我没有问题了 |
[33:22] | What a lovely surprise. | 真叫人惊喜啊 |
[33:24] | And I come bearing gifts. | 我带礼物来了 |
[33:26] | Oh, you didn’t have to do that. | 不必这么麻烦 |
[33:27] | Oh, well, it’s only right. | 没事啦 |
[33:29] | You’ve given me so many things. | 你送给我这么多东西了 |
[33:30] | And I’ve never given you anything. | 我还从来没送东西给你 |
[33:33] | Well, anything like this. | 送这样的东西 |
[33:35] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[33:37] | I’m surprised you don’t recognize it. | 你没认出来我很意外啊 |
[33:40] | It’s a copy of Colonel Mariga’s deposition. | 这是马加里上校的证词副本 |
[33:44] | My copy count didn’t reconcile with the machine. | 我的复印页数跟复印机上的不一致 |
[33:46] | It was off by seven pages, | 复印完七页就停了 |
[33:48] | the exact amount of that. | 这才是证词的真正页数 |
[33:53] | You thought I wouldn’t notice. | 你以为我不会注意 |
[33:56] | I would. | 我注意了 |
[33:58] | You spied on me. | 你暗中监视我 |
[33:59] | Oh, no. I trusted you. | 不 我信任过你 |
[34:01] | Donna… | 唐娜 |
[34:02] | Don’t Donna me. | 别再叫我唐娜了 |
[34:03] | You looked me in the face and you made me a promise. | 你面对着我发过誓的 |
[34:06] | I also made a promise to Edward Darby. | 我也对爱德华·达比发过誓了 |
[34:08] | And I made a promise to Harvey. | 我对哈维发过誓 |
[34:10] | And I wouldn’t make another one | 如果是我 知道只能忠于一人 |
[34:11] | if I knew I could only keep one. | 我就不会再发对另一人发誓 |
[34:12] | So you’re choosing what you don’t have with him | 所以你现在要选择你跟他不能拥有的东西 |
[34:15] | over something that you do have with me? | 而放弃你我拥有的东西 |
[34:17] | This has nothing to do with him. | 这跟他没关系 |
[34:19] | I don’t care if you said you’d stay out of Norma’s business | 我不在乎你是否说过你不会插手诺玛的事情 |
[34:21] | and you went back on it. | 然后又食言了 |
[34:23] | You lied to me. | 重点是你对我撒谎了 |
[34:26] | We’re done. | 我们分手吧 |
[34:30] | And by the way, you’re welcome. | 对了 不客气 |
[34:35] | For what? | 为什么 |
[34:36] | For not telling Harvey about this. | 没跟哈维说这一切 |
[34:39] | Because if he found out, | 因为他要是发现了 |
[34:40] | he would beat the shit outta you. | 会把你打得屁滚尿流 |
[34:50] | Watch what you’re doing. | 小心点 |
[34:51] | I wasn’t actually moving. | 我压根没动 |
[34:53] | Yeah, well, I don’t actually care. | 好吧 我压根不在乎 |
[34:56] | – Donna, are you okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -唐娜 你还好吗 -我很好 |
[34:57] | Hey, Donna. | 唐娜 |
[34:59] | I don’t wanna talk about it, okay? | 我现在不想说 行吗 |
[35:01] | You’ll tell Harvey. He’ll get furious– | 你会告诉哈维 他会暴跳如雷 |
[35:03] | I won’t tell Harvey. | 我不会告诉哈维的 |
[35:04] | Yeah, another promise. | 好啊 又在发誓 |
[35:05] | Donna. | 唐娜 |
[35:08] | He just couldn’t keep his nose out of it. | 他就是不能不闻不问呢 |
[35:11] | Who couldn’t keep his nose out of what? | 谁不能不闻不问 |
[35:13] | Stephen got Mariga’s deposition. | 史蒂芬拿了马里加的证词 |
[35:18] | You know what? It doesn’t matter. | 已经不重要了 |
[35:20] | I’m done with him anyway. | 我跟他分手了 |
[35:23] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[35:37] | We’re gonna win. | 我们要赢了 |
[35:38] | You did win. | 你确实赢了 |
[35:41] | Don’t worry. I’m not going to take your cat. | 别担心 我不会抢走你的猫的 |
[35:44] | I am a man of honor. | 我是讲信誉的人 |
[35:46] | Well, that’s very gracious of you. | 你还真是高尚 |
[35:47] | In fact, I’m glad we had this trial | 其实我很高兴我们进行了这次审判 |
[35:49] | because you and I both know you didn’t win | 因为你我都知道 从法律层面看 |
[35:51] | on the merits of the case. | 你我都输了 |
[35:52] | You won because the associates prefer | 你赢是因为助理们更推崇你的严厉的爱 |
[35:54] | your tough love to my light touch. | 而非我的低干涉管理模式 |
[35:58] | Yeah, they do. | 是啊 他们喜欢这样 |
[35:59] | But Mikado belongs with me. | 但米卡度还是属于我 |
[36:01] | And this trial showed me there’s something | 这场庭审让我知道 比起她 |
[36:03] | you care about more than her. | 你更在乎别的事情 |
[36:06] | – Nothing. – Yes. | -没有 -有 |
[36:08] | The associates. | 就是助理们 |
[36:12] | I’m offering you a settlement. | 我现在提出一个协议 |
[36:16] | No. | 不行 |
[36:17] | You get back the associates. | 你重新掌管助理 |
[36:20] | – I get back my cat. – No. | -但要把猫还给我 -不行 |
[36:24] | I-I need a moment to confer with my client. | 我 我需要点时间跟我的客户协商 |
[36:26] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[36:32] | I do love her, you know? | 我真的很爱她 你知道吗 |
[36:47] | Louis, as your attorney, I need to say this… | 路易 作为你的律师 我必须说 |
[36:50] | Please don’t make me choose. | 求你别逼我做选择 |
[36:53] | She’s Nigel’s cat. | 她是奈杰尔的猫 |
[36:58] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[37:00] | No one’s ever going to believe | 没人会相信 |
[37:01] | that Ava didn’t know what her number two was up to. | 艾娃不知道她的副手有何目的 |
[37:04] | It was worth trying. | 值得一试 |
[37:06] | It was worth trying because she really didn’t know. | 因为她真的不知道 所以值得一试 |
[37:09] | And no one’s ever going to believe it | 没人会相信的 |
[37:11] | because she should’ve known. | 因为她应该知道的 |
[37:13] | Jessica, Ava and Nick are not the same as you and me. | 杰西卡 艾娃和尼克之间与你我之间不一样 |
[37:16] | I know. They’re not. | 我知道 是不一样 |
[37:20] | She didn’t wanna know what was happening under her nose. | 她不想知道她眼皮底下发生的事情 |
[37:23] | I do. | 而我想 |
[37:24] | And the only reason why I didn’t see it this time | 这次我没看出来的唯一原因是 |
[37:26] | is because I never thought you’d do that to me. | 我以为你不会那样对我 |
[37:28] | – I didn’t do it to you. – You put it in motion. | -我没那样对你 -你都提动议了 |
[37:30] | And then I stopped it. And then I told you about it. | 然后我又放弃了 还跟你坦白了 |
[37:32] | What I wanna know is why. | 我想知道的是原因 |
[37:35] | You coulda just let it go, | 你可以随它去就好 |
[37:38] | never said a word. | 不用向我提起 |
[37:40] | I told you because enough was enough | 我告诉你是因为秘密适可而止 |
[37:42] | and I didn’t want anymore secrets between us. | 我不希望我们之间又有什么秘密 |
[37:44] | No, when you cheat on someone and tell them about it, | 不 你先对人撒谎 之后又坦白 |
[37:46] | it’s not to make them feel better. | 不是为了让他们好受些 |
[37:49] | It’s to make yourself feel better. | 而是为了让你自己好受些 |
[37:51] | Yeah, unless you think there’s a chance | 是啊 除非你认为 |
[37:53] | that they’re gonna find out. | 对方有可能发现 |
[37:54] | Or you think telling them | 或者你认为告诉对方 |
[37:56] | is going to make them wanna get out of their merger. | 会让对方放弃合并 |
[37:59] | I guess we’ve stopped with the cheating analogy. | 我想有关谎言的推理可以停了 |
[38:01] | Yes, we have. | 对 可以停了 |
[38:03] | Now, did you come clean to heal our relationship | 那么你全盘托出的到底是为了修复我们的关系 |
[38:07] | or to make me want out of the merger? | 还是为了逼我放弃合并 |
[38:10] | Like I just told you, | 就像我刚跟你说的 |
[38:12] | I did it because I didn’t want to keep anymore secrets. | 我那样做是因为我不想再隐藏什么秘密了 |
[38:15] | But I have never kept it a secret | 但我从没隐藏 |
[38:17] | that I want out of this merger. | 我不想合并的想法 |
[38:19] | You didn’t answer the question. | 你没有回答问题 |
[38:20] | Okay, if you’re asking if I knew | 好 如果你是想问我 我是否知道 |
[38:22] | that coming clean about Darby would make you furious with him, | 向你坦白有关达比的事情会让你生他的气 |
[38:27] | I’d be lying if I didn’t say | 我如果说从没想过 |
[38:28] | it crossed my mind. | 那是撒谎 |
[38:30] | So you set me up. | 所以你就陷害我 |
[38:31] | No, all I did is what you’ve taught me to do | 不 我做的只是你长期以来 |
[38:33] | for a long time. | 教我做的而已 |
[38:34] | And it didn’t change your mind. | 而且那并没有改变你的想法 |
[38:36] | It just put you in touch with what you already felt. | 只是让你了解到你已经感觉到的事情 |
[38:43] | You really could be managing partner. | 你真的能去当执行合伙人 |
[38:45] | But I’m not. | 但我不是 |
[38:47] | And I don’t wanna be. | 我也不想当 |
[38:51] | So… | 所以 |
[38:55] | What are we gonna do about this trial? | 这次庭审我们要怎么做 |
[39:00] | As much as Mikado means to you, | 尽管米卡度对你意义重大 |
[39:03] | I know the associates mean more. | 我知道助理们对你更重要 |
[39:05] | No, not more. | 不 没有更重要 |
[39:07] | The needs of the many outweigh the needs of one. | 多数的需要比个人的需要更重要 |
[39:12] | What philosopher said that? | 这是什么哲学家说的 |
[39:13] | Spock. The wrath of Khan? | 史波克 《可汗怒吼》里头说的[星际迷航主角及系列电影] |
[39:17] | I will take her back to Nigel for you. | 我会帮你把猫还给奈杰尔 |
[39:20] | Well, thanks for doing this for me, Rachel. | 谢谢你为我做的这一切 瑞秋 |
[39:23] | But I want to do something for you first, | 但我想先为你做点事情 |
[39:27] | a reward of sorts for your victory. | 算是你初战告捷的奖励 |
[39:31] | See, I was right to pick you to be my lawyer. | 瞧 我选你作为我的律师是明智的选择 |
[39:33] | And as it turns out, | 现在结果就是 |
[39:37] | Columbia law school agrees. | 哥伦比亚大学法学院同意了 |
[39:42] | Louis, what– | 路易 什么 |
[39:42] | I saw it on mail cart this morning. | 我今天在邮车上看到的 |
[39:44] | I wanted to save it for you. | 我想先帮你保管 |
[39:48] | Congratulations, Rachel. You’re gonna be a lawyer. | 恭喜你 瑞秋 你要成为一名律师了 |
[39:53] | A real lawyer. | 一名真正的律师 |
[40:01] | Donna, where’s Harvey? | 唐娜 哈维在哪儿 |
[40:02] | He’s with Jessica. | 他跟杰西卡在一起 |
[40:03] | Where? They’re not in her office. | 在哪儿 他们没在她的办公室里 |
[40:04] | – They’re on the roof. – okay. | -在天台上呢 -好的 |
[40:05] | Get them down here right now. | 马上把他们叫下来 |
[40:06] | – Mike, what’s wrong? – I said now. | -迈克 出什么事了 -立刻马上 |
[40:08] | Mike. | 迈克 |
[40:09] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[40:10] | I know why Stephen needed to know | 我知道史蒂芬找 |
[40:11] | what Mariga said in his deposition. | 马里加证词的原因了 |
[40:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[40:15] | He was afraid that Mariga would tell the truth. | 他担心马里加会说出实话 |
[40:19] | Stephen was the one who ordered those killings. | 史蒂芬才是下令杀人的幕后黑手 |
[40:31] | Emmanuel Mariga 20 years ago | 这是伊曼纽尔·马里加20年前 |
[40:33] | at the University of Cape Town as an econ major. | 在开普敦大学攻读经济学时的照片 |
[40:35] | Always had a head for business. | 他很有生意头脑 |
[40:37] | He was also on the rugby team. | 他还是英式橄榄球队队员 |
[40:39] | You know who else played rugby? | 你知道还有谁也打英式橄榄球吗 |
[40:41] | Stephen Huntley. | 史蒂芬·亨特利 |
[40:41] | Stephen’s record from Cambridge included | 史蒂芬在剑桥的记录显示 |
[40:43] | a semester abroad at the University of Cape Town. | 他从到开普敦大学交流一个学期 |
[40:47] | That year’s team. | 这是那年的球队 |
[40:50] | They had a hell of a season. | 他们那个赛季打得很糟糕 |
[40:52] | They’re still a team. | 他们现在还是搭档 |
[40:54] | Darby was clear. | 达比知道这情况 |
[40:55] | Whenever he has a problem, | 他一碰到问题 |
[40:56] | Stephen’s the one he sends in to fix it. | 就派史蒂芬去解决 |
[40:58] | And Ava’s problem was his problem. | 而艾娃的问题就是他的问题 |
[40:59] | So when she came to him to get her pipeline built– | 所以当艾娃去找他铺设她的输油管道时 |
[41:01] | he went to Stephen. | 他又去找史蒂芬 |
[41:02] | And you wanna know what it took to set up those murders? | 你知道这些谋杀都是如何开始的吗 |
[41:04] | One phone call to Mariga, | 从达比国际 |
[41:06] | from the offices of Darby international, | 史蒂芬·亨特利的伦敦办公室 |
[41:08] | from Stephen Huntley’s London office. | 打一通电话给马里加 |
[41:10] | From there, Mariga calls Nick, Nick calls Ava, | 马里加又从那里打电话给尼克 尼克打给艾娃 |
[41:13] | and the whole thing is set in motion. | 这一切就算起步了 |
[41:14] | They thought they were paying for a bribe. | 他们以为他们只是花球去贿赂 |
[41:15] | But they were actually paying for murder. | 但其实是在雇凶杀人 |
[41:17] | And they never knew the connection. | 而且他们完全不知道其中的联系 |
[41:18] | And when Ava’s about to be charged for murder, | 而当艾娃被起诉谋杀时 |
[41:20] | Stephen shows up to make sure we’d never find out. | 史蒂芬又出场了 以确保我们不会发现 |
[41:23] | I’m so sorry, Harvey. | 我很抱歉 哈维 |
[41:35] | Harvey, what are you gonna do? | 哈维 你要干什么 |